时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, | 一旦被封杀 |
[00:09] | you’ve got nothing — | 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:34] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:36] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:53] | There’s nothing more frustrating for a spy, | 对间谍来说最郁闷的就是 |
[00:55] | than being on the sideline for a important operation. | 不能亲身参与重要行动 |
[00:58] | When you spent your career in the middle of the action | 如果你已经习惯了刀光剑影的职业生涯 |
[01:01] | it’s tough to take on a supporting role. | 当个后勤会感觉很不爽 |
[01:03] | Particularly when you’re stuck helping people pack. | 特别是在你只能帮人家打包行李的时候 |
[01:08] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢啦 迈克 |
[01:09] | Look, I know that it hurts | 我知道把你留在家里 |
[01:10] | that you’re stuck here | 你不开心 |
[01:11] | while Jesse and I are out after the list, | 只能看着我和杰西去抢名单 |
[01:13] | but this is the smart play. | 可这是最明智的做法 |
[01:14] | Just got the confirmation. | 拿到确认函了 |
[01:16] | We are in. | 我们入局了 |
[01:18] | Auction for the list goes down in three days. | 拍卖在三天后举行 |
[01:20] | We got a meeting with the seller | 我们到了圣多明哥[多米尼加首都] |
[01:22] | as soon as we land in Santo Domingo. | 就和卖家会面 |
[01:23] | Wait. So the guy sent a wedding invitation | 等等 那家伙用婚礼请柬 |
[01:25] | with instructions for the auction? | 传递拍卖的指示 |
[01:27] | Yep. It’s gonna be an “Exclusive affair,” | 是啊 这婚礼可是私人仪式 |
[01:29] | restricted to “Close friends and family.” | 只限”亲朋好友”参加 |
[01:31] | Three days isn’t much time to clock this guy’s security, | 三天时间不够调查他的安保 |
[01:33] | find out where he’s hidden the list, | 找出名单的下落 |
[01:34] | and steal it. | 并把它偷出来 |
[01:35] | You know, maybe I should come with you — | 也许我应该一起过去 |
[01:36] | Mikey, look, if we get that list, | 迈迈 我们要拿的名单 |
[01:39] | it’s the names of all the people that burned you, | 那上面可都是封杀你的人 |
[01:40] | the same people who quarantined you in Miami. | 是他们把你软禁在了迈阿密 |
[01:43] | So this is not the time | 你现在最好不要 |
[01:44] | for you to be doing stuff that raises eyebrows — | 有什么引起他们注意的动作 |
[01:45] | like, you know, leaving the country for three days. | 比如境外三日游之类的 |
[01:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:51] | Just in case — borrowed this from Fi. | 为了以防万一 我跟菲借了这个 |
[01:54] | It’s been modified to shoot three-round bursts. | 已经改装成三连发 |
[01:58] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢了 迈克 |
[01:59] | But, look, we’re gonna be fine. | 我们会搞定的 |
[02:00] | Nate’s flying in today, right? | 内特今天飞过来是吧 |
[02:02] | Pick him up. Enjoy some family time. We got this, man. | 去接他 一家人团聚一下 这个交给我们 |
[02:06] | Promise me you’ll call me if you need me. | 需要我时一定要打电话 |
[02:08] | – Promise. – Promise. | -保证 -知道了 |
[02:21] | For a spy, | 作为间谍 |
[02:22] | it’s often better to steal secrets than pay for them. | 想弄到秘密最好靠偷而不是买 |
[02:26] | It saves money and time | 经济实惠 节省时间 |
[02:27] | and doesn’t leave a messy paper trail. | 且不留痕迹 |
[02:29] | Of course, anyone who’s in the business of selling secrets | 当然 机密情报的卖家 |
[02:32] | is also in the business of protecting them, | 同时也是秘密的保护者 |
[02:34] | which can make extracting information nearly impossible. | 所以想获取信息就难上加难 |
[02:37] | Just because your target | 你的目标 |
[02:38] | is willing to share a meal with you | 愿意邀你共进午餐 |
[02:40] | doesn’t mean he won’t put a bullet | 并不表示他不会 |
[02:41] | in the back of your head. | 给你来个爆头 |
[02:43] | Mr. Walsh. | 沃尔什先生 |
[02:46] | Got your wedding invitation. Cute. | 收到你的婚礼请柬了 这招很萌 |
[02:49] | Want some lambi? | 来点尝尝 |
[02:50] | A little too spicy for most tourists, | 大部分游客受不了这辣味 |
[02:53] | but if you get past the heat, it’s delicious. | 不过忍过了那阵辣它真的很好吃 |
[02:56] | Better have your girlfriend on standby, though, | 最好先叫女朋友过来待命 |
[02:57] | ’cause this stuff gets you revved up. | 这东西会让你很兴奋的 |
[02:59] | You know what? I’m good. I’m good, thanks. | 算了吧 我还是算了 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Here’s the time and place of the auction. | 这是拍卖的时间地点 |
[03:04] | 贾斯汀·沃尔什 潜伏的情报窃贼 | |
[03:06] | 贾斯汀·沃尔什 拍卖商 | |
[03:07] | Hey, before we talk business, | 谈生意之前 |
[03:09] | I just have a few questions about your security. | 我想先问问安保情况 |
[03:10] | It’s taken care of. | 都安排好了 |
[03:12] | Okay. That’s — that’s — that’s good to hear. | 那自然最好 |
[03:15] | I just need to know what that means. | 那就说说你是怎么安排的 |
[03:19] | Do I look stupid to you? | 你看我像脑残吗 |
[03:20] | You don’t think I know the same people | 你以为我不知道 |
[03:22] | who would pay for the list would kill for it? | 你们这帮人会为了名单动刀动枪 |
[03:24] | You don’t think I’ve taken precautions? | 你以为我不懂未雨绸缪 |
[03:25] | I’m sure you have. | 我知道你懂 |
[03:27] | I need to be certain that they’re sufficient. That’s all. | 我要确认安保足够严密 如此而已 |
[03:29] | Well, you don’t have to worry about it. | 这个就不劳你担心了 |
[03:31] | Actually, I kind of do. | 我还真有点担心 |
[03:32] | Worrying is part of my job description. | 算是职业病吧 |
[03:35] | I worry about things. I don’t know. | 我就爱瞎操心 |
[03:37] | What if someone were to be sitting outside | 也许有人就待在 |
[03:39] | wherever you got this list, | 你放名单的地方 |
[03:40] | just waiting for the deal to go down? | 等到交易时就动手 |
[03:43] | Okay, well, that’s not possible, ’cause it’s always moving. | 那是不可能的 名单时刻在转移 |
[03:45] | I’m not gonna jump through hoops here. | 这事儿不可能听你指挥 |
[03:48] | You want in, it’s on my terms. | 你要加入就得按我的规矩来 |
[03:51] | There’s got plenty of buyers to choose from. | 想买名单的人多得是 |
[03:53] | There’s only one list. | 名单却只有一份 |
[03:55] | And anyone trying to help themselves to it is dead. | 打算不问自取的人只有死路一条 |
[04:15] | Por favor. | 服务生 |
[04:21] | Well, you don’t look very happy. | 看来不顺利 |
[04:22] | – Well – Gracias. | -是啊 -谢谢 |
[04:24] | If my guess is right, | 如果我猜得没错 |
[04:25] | Walsh just said he’s using a moving loop | 沃尔什通过不断转移名单 |
[04:26] | to keep the list out of harm’s way. | 来保证安全 |
[04:27] | Well, that tells us something. | 这条信息有的挖 |
[04:29] | If it’s on a 24/7 relay, | 如果是全天候的话 |
[04:30] | then they’re using motorcycles. | 他们会用摩托车 |
[04:32] | They’re all over the town, they can’t get stuck in traffic, | 城里到处都有 而且不会堵车 |
[04:34] | and they’re just handing that list | 他们只需要把名单 |
[04:36] | from one rider over to the next, | 在不同的驾驶者之间传递 |
[04:37] | and they don’t stop until it’s sold. | 一直持续到名单卖出去 |
[04:40] | I got to tell you, I’m impressed. | 不得不说 这招我真佩服 |
[04:41] | You’re impressed? You should be upset. | 佩服 你应该郁闷才对 |
[04:44] | Sam, we can’t hit the list | 萨姆 如果我们不知道 |
[04:45] | if we don’t know where it is or when it’s gonna be there. | 名单在何时何地出现就没法偷到它 |
[04:47] | Nobody said stealing the list would be easy, | 偷名单本来就不是件容易事 |
[04:48] | but we can make it work. | 不过我们能搞定的 |
[04:50] | We just need to make some new buddies. | 现在需要去结交些新朋友 |
[04:51] | My specialty. | 这是我的特长 |
[05:02] | Spies don’t do well with down time, | 间谍们不知道停工时该干啥 |
[05:04] | their idea of R&R is “Recon and Rendition,” | 他们不懂休闲和娱乐只懂侦察和行动 |
[05:08] | so they don’t exactly cherish days off… | 所以他们不怎么喜欢放假 |
[05:11] | Hey! What’s up, Big Brother? | 最近好吗 哥 |
[05:13] | …Especially when it means playing chaperone | 特别是放假时还需要监护 |
[05:15] | to your kid brother. | 爱惹祸的弟弟 |
[05:16] | Oh, yeah. Sorry, man. | 想起来了 抱歉 |
[05:18] | Hey, you’re looking better than I expected. | 你看着比我想象的好 |
[05:20] | Mom told me about, uh, you getting shot. | 妈跟我说你中枪了 |
[05:21] | I heard it was pretty serious. | 听着挺严重的 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I’m better. So why the last-minute trip home? | 我好多了 你突然回来到底是为什么事 |
[05:28] | Yeah, well, there’s mom, you know. You. | 看看老妈 还有你 |
[05:31] | People I love and I want to see. | 看看这些我挂念的人 |
[05:32] | What’s wrong with that? | 怎么了 |
[05:33] | You booked a ticket on one day’s notice without any luggage. | 你提前一天告诉我们而且没带行李 |
[05:36] | I’m figuring it’s more than just a family reunion, Nate. | 我看不是回家团聚吧 内特 |
[05:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:42] | This buddy of mine, | 我有个哥儿们 |
[05:43] | he owns a custom car shop with his brother. | 他跟他兄弟有一家改装车行 |
[05:45] | They got hit a couple days ago. They lost three cars. | 几天前他们被盗了 丢了三辆车 |
[05:47] | You flew back home just to track down some stolen cars? | 你回来为了找几辆赃车 |
[05:50] | These guys know I got contacts in that arena. | 他们知道我认识些道上的人 |
[05:52] | It’s gonna be easy. What is that look for? | 很简单的 你那是什么眼神 |
[05:54] | Don’t they have insurance? | 他们没上保险吗 |
[05:56] | Look, it’s good money, they’re friends. | 我想赚点外快顺便帮帮朋友 |
[05:58] | That’s it. I swear. | 就这么回事 我保证 |
[05:59] | It’s on the way, bro. | 一切都在计划之中 老哥 |
[06:02] | Stop looking at me like that. | 别那样盯着我 |
[06:11] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[06:13] | Hey, I wonder if they’ll let me roll the El Camino. | 不知他们会不会让我开埃尔卡米诺兜风 |
[06:22] | How could you do this to us?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[06:24] | Jeff? Billy! Hey! | 杰夫 比利 |
[06:26] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
[06:33] | – That’s enough! – Hey! Hey, guys! | -够了 -伙计们 |
[06:35] | Come on! You’re family! | 你们可是兄弟 |
[06:36] | What’s wrong with you? | 你搞什么啊 |
[06:38] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong, Nate. We’re dead men. | 告诉你吧 内特 我们死定了 |
[06:45] | You are lucky I did not break your damn neck! | 没扭断你脖子算你走运 |
[06:47] | Jeff, why are you so heated, man? | 杰夫 你干嘛这么激动 |
[06:49] | It’s just some stolen cars! | 不就是丢了几辆车吗 |
[06:51] | It is and it isn’t. | 是啊 可没那么简单 |
[06:54] | Uh, can you elaborate a bit more? | 能说详细点吗 |
[06:57] | A few months back, the shop was in trouble. | 几个月前 我们遇到点麻烦 |
[06:59] | We were behind on the mortgage, | 我们拖欠了贷款 |
[07:00] | the bills, and everything. | 账单 所有一切 |
[07:02] | I messed up. | 我一时糊涂 |
[07:03] | I got into business with this guy, Hector Rivera. | 搅入了赫克托·里维拉的生意 |
[07:05] | He’s not just a guy! He’s a drug kingpin! | 他是个大毒枭 |
[07:08] | I let him use our cars to transport his drugs. | 我让他用我们的车运毒品 |
[07:11] | One shipment a month. | 每月一次 |
[07:13] | Supposed to be a temporary thing. | 本来想就是临时运几次 |
[07:15] | It’s low-risk. And then we got robbed. | 没什么风险 谁知道店里被抢了 |
[07:18] | And one of the stolen cars | 其中一辆车里 |
[07:20] | was loaded with Rivera’s drugs. | 装了里维拉的毒品 |
[07:23] | How much? | 有多少 |
[07:24] | 20 kilos of heroin. | 20公斤海洛因 |
[07:25] | What?! | 啥 |
[07:27] | And — and you’re telling me this now? | 你到现在才跟我说 |
[07:28] | Don’t feel bad, Nate. | 别上火 内特 |
[07:29] | I’m just finding out, too, and that’s my brother. | 我也是刚知道 这就是我兄弟 |
[07:31] | What were you thinking, man? | 你脑子没进水吧 |
[07:32] | I-I was desperate. | 我当时走投无路了 |
[07:34] | Look, this shop’s been in our family for 46 years. | 这店我们家经营了46年 |
[07:36] | O-our grandfather built it, passed it on to our dad. | 爷爷开的店 传给了我们老爸 |
[07:39] | And now it’s ours. | 现在到了我们手里 |
[07:41] | Look, I didn’t want our generation | 我不想在我们这一代 |
[07:43] | to be the one to lose it. | 看着这家店关门 |
[07:44] | Look, I get it, Billy. You did it for a good reason. | 我明白了 比利 你是好意 |
[07:47] | Hooray for you. | 你可真伟大 |
[07:48] | But that doesn’t get us a pass when Rivera shows up. | 不过里维拉找来时这可救不了咱俩 |
[07:50] | He is still going to kill us. | 他一样会毙了咱们 |
[07:52] | Not if you find the car. | 除非把车找回来 |
[07:53] | How long till he comes looking? | 他什么时候过来 |
[07:55] | I can probably hold him off for another day, maybe two. | 我能再拖一两天 |
[07:58] | Okay, well, it’s not a lot of time, but it can be done. | 虽然时间不多 但应该能搞定 |
[07:59] | I’ll find your car. | 我会找到你们的车 |
[08:03] | 杰夫·泰勒和比利·泰勒 内特的委托人 | |
[08:05] | Nate. | 内特 |
[08:06] | Can I talk to you a second? | 能过来谈谈吗 |
[08:07] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[08:12] | Look, I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[08:13] | I didn’t know about the drugs, all right? | 我之前不知道有毒品 |
[08:15] | But don’t worry about it. | 但是别担心 |
[08:16] | I’m not trying to rope you into this, okay? | 我没打算把你拉进来 |
[08:19] | I’ll figure it out myself. | 我会自己搞定 |
[08:20] | No, I don’t want you to figure it out. | 我不想你搞定 |
[08:21] | You’re not taking the job. | 不许接这个工作 |
[08:22] | Yes, I am. | 我要接 |
[08:23] | Nate, you’re not just looking for a car. | 内特 这可不只是找辆车 |
[08:25] | It’s full of dope. You need to tell them to get out of town now. | 还有毒品 你得让他们离开这里 |
[08:27] | – And I mean right now. – OK. Then what? | -立刻马上 -然后呢 |
[08:29] | They gonna run for the rest of their lives? | 他们一辈子都要逃亡吗 |
[08:31] | Come on, Mike. These guys got families. | 迈克 他们都有家室 |
[08:33] | They should have thought about that | 他们跟里维拉搞上时 |
[08:34] | when they got into bed with Rivera. | 就该想到这一点 |
[08:36] | Hey. You know what it’s like to have a screw-up for a brother. | 你最清楚有个爱惹祸的弟弟是什么感觉 |
[08:39] | I’m taking the job — I mean, with or without your help. | 我要接这工作 不管你帮不帮忙 |
[08:44] | All right. I’ll call Fi. | 好吧 我打电话给菲 |
[09:03] | Here’s the three cars they swiped. | 这是三辆丢了的车 |
[09:07] | Which one of these had the drugs in it? | 哪辆车里边装着毒品 |
[09:10] | 1969 G.T.O.. | 69年的庞蒂克跑车 |
[09:12] | God, she’s pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[09:14] | You boys ready for show and tell? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[09:17] | Your friends were hit by a top-notch crew. | 偷车的人是高手 |
[09:20] | I checked the surveillance footage. | 我查了监视录像 |
[09:23] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[09:24] | They used laser strobes to blind the cameras | 他们用激光闪光灯弄花摄像头 |
[09:26] | and a plasma torch to cut through the gates. | 用喷枪割开大门 |
[09:28] | And to top it off, | 最夸张的是 |
[09:29] | Billy said they put a sedative in his poor dogs’ puppy chow. | 比利说他们还给他可怜的小狗下药 |
[09:33] | Drugs, lasers, and plasma torches? | 镇静剂 激光 喷枪 |
[09:34] | You make it sound like they threw a rave in here. | 你说得好像他们赏脸似的 |
[09:36] | The list of crews working in this level in Miami | 迈阿密能有这水平的盗贼 |
[09:39] | is likely to be very short. | 屈指可数 |
[09:41] | Fi, I’m thinking I should talk to Tony Soto. | 菲 我想我应该找托尼·索托谈谈 |
[09:45] | W-wait, what? | 等等 找谁 |
[09:47] | I did some business a while back | 很久以前 我和迈阿密最大的 |
[09:49] | with a guy who ran Miami’s biggest auto-theft ring. | 机车盗窃团伙的头头做过交易 |
[09:51] | No, I know who Tony Soto is. He — | 我知道托尼·索托是谁 |
[09:53] | I just — I didn’t know that he was friends with my brother. | 我只是没想到他和我哥是哥们 |
[09:55] | We’re not exactly “Friends.” | 我们算不上哥们 |
[09:57] | And Soto doesn’t exactly know him as “Michael.” | 索托也算不上认识你哥 |
[10:00] | Re-establishing an old cover I.D. | 重建以前用过的假身份 |
[10:02] | Isn’t just a matter of changing your name. | 不止改个名字这么简单 |
[10:04] | If you want access | 你要是想联系上 |
[10:06] | to the contacts that go with that cover, | 那个身份的人脉 |
[10:07] | you have to re-create the past. | 就必须重现过去 |
[10:09] | The way you walk, talk, and look | 走路姿势 谈吐 长相 |
[10:11] | has to be consistent with what people remember | 必须和别人记得的一样 |
[10:13] | down to the smallest detail — | 任何细节都不能放过 |
[10:16] | the direction you part your hair, | 梳的什么发型 |
[10:18] | what gun you carry, | 配的什么抢 |
[10:19] | your brand of sunglasses, | 戴的什么墨镜 |
[10:21] | even the pinky ring you wear. | 甚至一枚尾戒 |
[10:26] | What the hell is going on here? | 你们这是在干吗 |
[10:30] | I — I got to help some friends, ma. | 我要帮几个朋友的忙 |
[10:33] | And you have to dress like a funeral director? | 靠打扮成殡葬司仪那样吗 |
[10:35] | Come on, mom. The suits were Mike’s idea. | 这身行头是迈克的主意 |
[10:37] | This “Helping” You’re doing isn’t dangerous, is it, Nate? | 这个忙危险吗 内特 |
[10:40] | No. I’m just gonna find a car. | 不危险 就是找辆汽车 |
[10:44] | I’m holding you responsible for keeping him out of trouble. | 那你要负责保证他安全 |
[10:47] | Mom, he’s a grown man. | 妈 他是成年人了 |
[10:48] | You’re still his Big Brother! | 但你还是他大哥 |
[10:49] | Okay. I will look out for him. | 好 我会照应他 |
[10:51] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -嗯 |
[10:53] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[10:54] | If my boys are dressing up… | 我两个儿子穿这么齐整 |
[10:57] | I want to take a picture. | 我要照一张照片 |
[10:58] | Mom, we don’t have time for — | 妈 我们没时间 |
[11:07] | Keep the car running. I won’t be long. | 车别熄火 我去去就来 |
[11:19] | Well, well. Smooth-talking Johnny. | 这不是油嘴滑舌的强尼嘛 |
[11:22] | What do you say, Tony? Long time. | 你怎么样 托尼 好久不见 |
[11:26] | What brings you back to Miami? | 什么风把你吹回迈阿密来了 |
[11:28] | Looking for a car. | 找一辆车 |
[11:30] | Custom shop on Barton Ave. Got hit the other day. | 巴顿大道一家汽车改装行 遭贼了 |
[11:34] | The crew used laser strobes, plasma torches. | 肇事的用了激光闪光灯 等离子体喷枪 |
[11:36] | How many cars they get? | 偷走几辆 |
[11:37] | Three in total, | 总共三辆 |
[11:38] | including a sweet ’69 G.T.O. That was just my size. | 包括一辆69款庞蒂克 称我心意 |
[11:44] | Somebody stuck their finger in the wrong pie. | 有人把手伸错了地方 |
[11:46] | I’m not mad. I just want to get my ride back. | 我不生气 只想把车拿回来 |
[11:54] | I got an idea who you’re talking about. | 我大概知道谁干的了 |
[11:57] | My guy’s gonna confirm. | 我的人会去确认 |
[11:59] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[12:01] | How’s tricks? | 生意如何 |
[12:02] | Mm, better than ever. | 再好不过 |
[12:04] | Have you heard what a BMW 750 goes for in China these days? | 你听没听说现在一辆宝马750在中国的行情是什么 |
[12:09] | Actually, I could use a crew like yours | 说实在的 如果你们想找活 |
[12:10] | if you’re looking for work. | 我正需要你们这样的人才 |
[12:12] | Sorry. My dance card is full. | 抱歉 手头排的挺满 |
[12:22] | The crew that hit that custom shop | 偷改装行那伙人 |
[12:25] | is run by a guy called Buckwild. | 带头的叫巴克韦德 |
[12:27] | He’s not on my good side. | 我是看他不顺眼的 |
[12:29] | That’s the address to his chop shop. | 这里有他拆车厂地址 |
[12:33] | Here’s the thing, Johnny — | 有个条件 强尼 |
[12:35] | you take that information, | 纸条你拿去 |
[12:37] | and I’m gonna need a little favor in return. | 我要点小小的回报 |
[12:40] | As I recall, you enjoy destroying things. | 我记得 你喜欢搞破坏 |
[12:43] | Once you’re done with your business, | 等你完事 |
[12:45] | I want you to do some Johnny-style damage | 使出你的强尼本色 |
[12:47] | on that chop shop. | 毁了那拆车厂 |
[12:48] | Put it out of commission. | 把它废了 |
[12:53] | A deal’s a deal. | 一言为定 |
[12:58] | Johnny’s back. | 强尼回来了 |
[13:04] | What took so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[13:06] | Can’t rush a guy like Tony Soto. | 托尼·索托这一流的人急不得 |
[13:08] | Billy called three times. | 比利打来三次 |
[13:10] | Rivera’s on his way to their shop. | 里维拉在去他们车行的路上 |
[13:19] | Where’s my car? | 我的车在哪 |
[13:20] | 赫克托·里维拉 爱车狂 | |
[13:21] | 赫克托·里维拉 大毒枭 | |
[13:23] | It was stolen. | 被偷了 |
[13:24] | I swear, I don’t know where it is. | 我发誓 我不知道车在哪儿 |
[13:38] | Sorry, guys. They’re closed. | 抱歉 伙计 打烊了 |
[13:40] | We’re not customers. | 我们不是顾客 |
[13:42] | Then who the hell are you? | 那是干什么的 |
[13:43] | The name’s Johnny. | 爷名叫强尼 |
[13:44] | I hear you’re looking for a car. | 听说你在找一辆车 |
[13:46] | I’m the guy who’s gonna find it. | 我会帮你找到它 |
[13:48] | And I’m the guy who’s gonna help the guy who’s gonna find it. | 我会帮他帮你找到 |
[13:51] | Do we look like we need help? | 我们像是要人帮忙的样子吗 |
[13:53] | Easy. We’re car guys. I used to steal. Now I find. | 好说 我们是行家 以前干偷的 现在帮人找 |
[13:57] | The Taylor brothers hired me. | 泰勒兄弟雇我来 |
[14:00] | You put our business in the street? | 你把我们的生意交给外人 |
[14:03] | They took initiative to make up for a mistake. | 他们积极主动弥补过失 |
[14:05] | You’re a businessman. You can appreciate that. | 你是生意人 懂得欣赏 |
[14:07] | How do you plan on finding my car? | 你打算怎么找我的车 |
[14:09] | I already have the name of the thief who took it. | 我已经知道偷车人姓名 |
[14:12] | I’m gonna find him and ask for it back… | 我会找到他 问他要回来 |
[14:15] | As soon as your dog stops barking at me. | 你的狗就别对我乱吼了 |
[14:18] | No, no. | 不用 |
[14:20] | Give the man some room, Caleb. | 凯莱布 退后点 |
[14:23] | If you’re as good as you seem to think you are, | 如果你真这么能干 |
[14:27] | I’d say 24 hours is enough time. | 二十四小时足够了 |
[14:31] | Do I look like I need more? | 我看着像是摆不平的样子吗 |
[14:34] | But I can’t trust somebody I don’t know, so… | 不过我不能轻信我不了解的人 所以 |
[14:38] | You don’t make a move unless my boy Caleb is there to see it. | 你的一举一动都由凯莱布看着 |
[14:41] | The cheerleader can come. Bring your pom-poms. | 欢迎啦啦队长 带上你的彩球 |
[14:43] | 凯莱布 迈克尔的啦啦队长 | |
[14:46] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[14:48] | Just to make sure you’re sufficiently motivated… | 为了保证你有充足的动力 |
[14:53] | …I keep him until it’s done. | 事成之前 他跟我走 |
[14:55] | Wait! Take me. It’s my fault. | 等等 带我走 是我的错 |
[15:01] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便 |
[15:06] | Clock is ticking. | 计时开始 |
[15:18] | You don’t always have to rely on trained operatives | 不一定依赖专门人员 |
[15:20] | to gather intelligence. | 去收集情报 |
[15:22] | A problem that seems impossible — | 某个看似大海捞针的事情 |
[15:24] | like finding a single motorcycle | 比如在一座拥挤的城市里 |
[15:25] | circling in a crowded city — | 找一辆来回兜风的摩托车 |
[15:28] | becomes much easier if you can hire 100 people | 可以变得容易些 办法是 |
[15:30] | to sit on street corners | 花几个钱 |
[15:32] | and record every motorcycle they see | 雇上百来个人蹲守在街头 |
[15:34] | for a few dollars a day. | 记录下看见的每辆摩托车 |
[15:36] | Whether it’s shop owners, cab drivers, | 不管是小老板 出租车司机 |
[15:38] | or kids playing in the street, | 还是在街上玩耍的小孩 |
[15:40] | every city in the world has a network of potential spies | 世界上每个城市都有一群潜在的间谍 |
[15:44] | just waiting to be recruited. | 等着你去招募 |
[15:58] | So how’s our new crew of field operatives looking? | 我们的新外勤人员如何 |
[16:00] | We’ve got the downtown area locked down. | 市中心都有人把守好了 |
[16:03] | Any motorcycle comes through here more than once, | 任何摩托车出现第二次 |
[16:06] | we’ll know about it. | 都逃不过我们的眼睛 |
[16:06] | We still have money for beer left. | 我身上还剩几个酒钱 |
[16:09] | You talk to Mike? | 和迈克说了吗 |
[16:11] | No. | 没 |
[16:12] | We’re gonna let him take it easy on this one. | 这次我们让他轻松点 |
[16:14] | – He could use a break. – Yeah. | -他该悠着点 -是啊 |
[16:17] | Nate, take the jacket off. | 内特 西装不用穿 |
[16:19] | You’re not going with us this time. | 这次你不跟我们去 |
[16:20] | Oh, okay. I see. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[16:23] | I can drive you to a meeting. That’s fine. | 我给你当司机可以 |
[16:25] | But I can’t go with you | 却不能和你们同行 |
[16:25] | to get the car that I was hired to recover. | 去找回别人雇我去找回来的车 |
[16:27] | Not when we’re walking into a location full of unknowns. | 我不能带你去闯虎穴 |
[16:30] | Tony said Buckwild’s crew is a handful. | 托尼说了巴克韦德一伙很凶险 |
[16:33] | That’s my point. | 所以说啊 |
[16:34] | And don’t forget, he told you to level the place. | 别忘了 他叫你把那地方夷为平地 |
[16:37] | You could use the help. | 你需要人手 |
[16:38] | Nate’s right. With Sam and Jesse out of town — | 内特说得对 萨姆和杰西都不在 |
[16:42] | Nate, you forgot your sandwich! | 内特 你忘记拿三明治了 |
[16:50] | Michael, may I ask what you boys are up to? | 迈克尔 你们哥俩到底在忙什么 |
[16:52] | Nothing, mom. | 没什么 妈 |
[16:55] | Just, um…Mmm. | 就是去 |
[16:59] | Excuse me. | 请让让 |
[17:02] | They’re only loaded with bean-bag rounds. | 上面装的只是毛豆 |
[17:07] | It’s not Mike’s fault. | 这不怪迈克 |
[17:09] | I got him into this one. | 我拖他下水的 |
[17:11] | Nate, Fiona, would you excuse me | 见谅 内特 菲欧娜 |
[17:13] | and give me a moment with Michael, please? | 我想和迈克尔单独说几句 |
[17:22] | You may be too old for me to spank, | 你这么大个人打你不合适了 |
[17:24] | but I’ll say this — | 但我这么说吧 |
[17:25] | your brother gets hurt, | 假如你弟弟受伤 |
[17:27] | and I’m putting one of these out in your eye. | 我就拿你的眼珠子来灭烟头 |
[17:32] | Understood? | 明白了 |
[17:34] | Understood. | 明白 |
[17:40] | They use that garage as the chop shop. | 他们在这间车库里拆车 |
[17:42] | Belongs to a guy named Buckwild. | 属于一个叫巴克韦德的人 |
[17:44] | And our car’s in there? | 我们的车就在里面吗 |
[17:45] | We’re about to find out. | 一会儿进去就知道了 |
[17:49] | Slow down, Caleb. | 慢着 凯莱布 |
[17:51] | The deal was you got to congratulate, not participate. | 说好你在旁边喝彩 不参与 |
[17:54] | I do this my way with my crew. | 我有我的人 用我的方法 |
[17:57] | Johnny boy, long as we get the car back, I’m good. | 只要车能拿回来 别的我不管 |
[18:06] | Sometimes the best way to get past security | 有时晃过保安的最好办法 |
[18:08] | is to make it seem riskier to keep you out | 就是让他觉得栏你在外面更冒险 |
[18:11] | than it is to let you in. | 还是放你进去为好 |
[18:12] | Hey, what do you think you’re doing, lady? | 你以为你在干吗呢 姑娘 |
[18:14] | I nicked this baby off Biscayne. | 这是我在比斯坎湾弄来的 |
[18:16] | Buckwild said to drop it here. | 巴克韦德叫放在这里 |
[18:18] | I need to get it off the street | 我得在它变成南瓜车之前 |
[18:19] | before it turns into a Pumpkin. | 藏匿起来 |
[18:21] | All right. Give me — give me a minute, all right? | 好 你等我一下 好吗 |
[18:23] | The average security guard | 一般的保安 |
[18:24] | won’t risk angering someone important. | 都不想惹毛重要人物 |
[18:27] | At an illegal chop shop, | 而在非法拆车厂 |
[18:28] | the lady in the $90,000 stolen car is a V.I.P. | 九万大洋赃车里坐着的女人 就是贵宾 |
[18:32] | Come on. Hurry up. | 进来 快点 |
[18:33] | Good news, boys. It’s quittin’ time. | 好消息 收工了 |
[18:37] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们什么人 |
[18:39] | It doesn’t matter who we are. It matters what we want. | 我们是什么人不重要 重要的是我们想要什么 |
[18:43] | I see a Camaro and a Mercedes. Guess what’s missing. | 卡玛洛和梅赛德斯在这里 猜猜少了什么 |
[18:47] | You stole three cars from Taylor & Sons. | 你们从泰勒父子店偷了三辆车 |
[18:50] | Prize goes to whoever tells us where the G.T.O. is. | 谁告诉我们G.T.O.哪去了谁有奖励 |
[19:00] | Maybe we should be more specific about the prize. | 也许我们应该说清楚奖励是什么 |
[19:03] | The winner gets to be outside when this place burns. | 获奖者着火的时候可以站到外面 |
[19:07] | Wait, wait, wait! Buckwild has it! | 等等 车在巴克韦德手上 |
[19:09] | He said he already had a buyer lined up! | 他说已经有买家在等了 |
[19:12] | We got a winner. | 获奖者产生了 |
[19:13] | Bonus round. | 附加奖 |
[19:14] | Tell me where I can find this Buckwild. | 告诉我哪里能找到巴克韦德 |
[19:28] | What happened? Where’s the car? | 发生什么事 车呢 |
[19:30] | We got an idea where to find it. | 我们知道上哪儿找车 |
[19:32] | What the hell did you do in there? | 你们在里面干什么了 |
[19:33] | What did we do? | 我们干什么了 |
[19:38] | That’s what we did. Now let’s go. | 看到了 现在赶紧走 |
[19:40] | I got another stop to make. | 我还得去一个地方 |
[19:51] | That’s the house. Remember the deal. | 就是这屋 记得约定吧 |
[19:53] | You sit tight while I go talk to Buckwild. | 我进去谈 你等着 |
[19:55] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[19:56] | This guy stole my boss’s car, | 这家伙偷我老板的车 |
[19:57] | I want to hear what he has to say. I’m going. | 我要听听他有什么说的 我要去 |
[19:59] | Fine, but you follow my lead. | 行 但必须听我指挥 |
[20:01] | Whatever you say, Johnny boy. | 全听你的 强尼 |
[20:22] | 巴克韦德 曾经的偷车贼 | |
[20:24] | It’s gonna be kind of hard to question a dead man. | 问死人话就有点难度了 |
[20:27] | Stupid son of a bitch tried to shoot me. | 龟蛋想开枪打我 |
[20:28] | Left me no choice. | 我有什么办法 |
[20:30] | I’m getting the hell out of here. | 我他妈要出去了 |
[20:33] | This wasn’t self-defense, Michael. | 这才不是自卫 迈克尔 |
[20:35] | Caleb’s been in this house before. | 凯莱布以前来过这儿 |
[20:37] | He came straight back here. He knew where this room was. | 他一进来就直冲到这儿 他知道这房间在哪儿 |
[20:39] | Safety’s on. | 保险栓没开 |
[20:42] | So Caleb stole Rivera’s car and the drugs, | 也就是说 凯莱布偷了里维拉的车和毒品 |
[20:44] | and he’s letting the Taylors take the fall for it. | 然后还让泰勒兄弟背黑锅 |
[20:47] | Too bad the only one who can prove that is dead. | 最郁闷的是唯一能证明这点的人也死了 |
[20:58] | Intelligence gathering tends to involve | 收集情报总免不了 |
[21:00] | a lot of number crunching. | 跟大量数据打交道 |
[21:02] | Analysts have computers specially programmed | 分析师可以通过特定的电脑程序 |
[21:04] | to turn raw data into useful information. | 将原始数据转化为可用信息 |
[21:07] | But as with repairing a radio or dressing a wound, in the field, | 与在野外修好无线电或包扎伤口 |
[21:12] | it’s important to be able to do the same work | 同样重要的是 即使在间三流旅店 |
[21:13] | with what you can find in a third-rate hotel room. | 也要能用你找到的信息把数据分析给做完 |
[21:18] | Well, my gal Gabriela makes a mean cafecito, | 这个叫加布丽埃拉的姑娘弄咖啡还不错 |
[21:20] | but she’s got to work on her handwriting. | 不过她真该好好练练字了 |
[21:22] | So this is it — the last of the intelligence reports. | 加上这个 这是最后一份情报了 |
[21:25] | Every motorcycle that passed in the last 12 hours. | 过去12小时所有上过路的摩托车 |
[21:28] | What? Here you go. | 啥 给你啊 |
[21:29] | Okay, hold on. Let me… | 好了 等等 让我… |
[21:30] | Okay, please tell me she saw a red dirt bike, | 拜托一定要告诉我她看到的是一辆红色破摩托 |
[21:34] | license plate 197-235. | 车牌号是197-235 |
[21:36] | Bam! What? I got you! You said it couldn’t be done! | 怎么样 我抓到你了 你不是说做不到吗 |
[21:38] | You doubted me, but I got you. Now what, huh? | 你说我不行 我还是做到了 现在呢 |
[21:41] | Uh, Jesse, hey. Can I get an invite? | 杰西 我能一起参加吗 |
[21:43] | – To what? – To the party in your head. | -参加啥 -参加你的脑内剧场 |
[21:45] | Yes, you may. Okay. | 成 你也来 好的 |
[21:46] | Most of these motorbike sightings | 大多数摩托车都是 |
[21:47] | – have been random, right? – Right. | -随机出现的 对吧 -对 |
[21:49] | Guys doing drops-offs, pick-ups. | 人们送送货 接接人 |
[21:51] | But these two are doing loops — alternating. | 只有这两辆 一直交替着兜圈子 |
[21:54] | Every four hours. Brrroop! | 四小时一圈 |
[21:57] | Every four hours. They stop for gas here. | 每隔四小时 他们在这儿加油 |
[21:58] | That’s probably where they make the switch. | 很有可能是在这儿交接 |
[22:00] | The best place to intercept the list | 所以最佳袭击地点应该是 |
[22:02] | would be right there. | 这儿 |
[22:03] | That’s the best place? | 这就是最佳地点吗 |
[22:04] | – It’s downtown. – I know, it’s gnarly, | -这是闹市区 -我知道 这挺棘手 |
[22:06] | but that’s the only place they go off the main streets. | 但这是他们唯一会离开主干道的位置 |
[22:08] | And this back alley here — | 这条小巷子 |
[22:09] | tailor-made for springing a trap. | 就是设计陷阱的最佳选择 |
[22:10] | Come on, now! Come on, give it to me, man! | 来吧 来吧 快来夸夸我吧 伙计 |
[22:13] | Come on, now! | 快点夸我啊 |
[22:15] | I guess we’re not talking about a two-man job anymore, are we? | 我看这活儿俩人可干不完 对吧 |
[22:18] | No. How soon do you think Mike and Fi can get down here? | 没错 麦克和菲多快能赶来 |
[22:19] | At least a day. | 至少一天吧 |
[22:21] | Fi said Mike’s family time got a little “hectic.” | 菲说麦克的家庭团聚出了点幺蛾子 |
[22:24] | You’re telling me that | 你跟我说 |
[22:25] | Caleb hired a thief to steal the car for him, | 是凯莱布雇了个贼偷了那辆车 |
[22:26] | and then he killed him right there in front of you? | 然后还当着你的面把那贼给灭口了 |
[22:28] | Well, not right in front of me, but basically. | 也不算当着我的面啦 不过差不多 |
[22:31] | Look, I know it sounds bad — | 听着 我知道这貌似不太妙 |
[22:33] | well, it — it is bad, | 好吧 是很不妙 |
[22:34] | but it’s not as bad as you’re thinking. | 不过也没你想得那么糟啦 |
[22:35] | I got to go talk to Rivera | 我得去和里维拉谈谈 |
[22:39] | and tell him that Caleb stole the drugs and the car. | 告诉他是凯莱布偷了他的车和毒品 |
[22:42] | That’s not a good idea. We still have plenty of time. | 这可不太好 我们还有不少时间呢 |
[22:44] | How is 17 hours plenty of time? | 17个小时算哪门子的不少时间 |
[22:46] | I’m not just gonna stand here | 我不能在这儿傻等 |
[22:48] | and let Caleb run the time out on Billy! | 让凯莱布如愿以偿耗尽这点儿时间 |
[22:51] | Listen to me. Listen to me! | 听着 听我说 |
[22:53] | I know you want to help. I know you love your brother. | 我知道你想帮忙 我知道你很爱你弟弟 |
[22:56] | But if it’s your word against Caleb, you will lose. | 不过如果你拿这几句指证凯莱布 你输定了 |
[22:58] | And so will Billy. | 比利也死定了 |
[23:02] | He did it for me. | 他都是为了我 |
[23:04] | The deal he made with Rivera, he did it for me. | 他都是为了我才会和里维拉做交易 |
[23:07] | I thought you didn’t know about it. | 我还以为你不知道呢 |
[23:10] | I-I didn’t want to know about it. | 我-我是不想知道 |
[23:12] | Look, I got sick about a year ago, | 听着 一年前我生了场重病 |
[23:14] | and the doctor bills — | 而医药费 |
[23:16] | they sucked up every cent we made and then some. | 花光了我们所有积蓄 甚至还不够 |
[23:18] | And Billy told me just to focus on getting well | 比利让我好好养病就好 |
[23:20] | and not to worry about taking care of the shop. | 不用操心店里的事 |
[23:22] | And I never once asked him where he got the money from. | 我就一直都不问他这钱是从哪儿来的 |
[23:26] | Now you’re telling me when he needs my help, | 现在你跟我说 他需要我的时候 |
[23:28] | there’s nothing that we can do? | 我们却什么忙都帮不上 |
[23:29] | There’s a lot we can do. | 我们能做很多事 |
[23:30] | Look, we know that Caleb stole the car. | 听着 我们知道是凯莱布偷了这车 |
[23:32] | All we got to do now is prove it. | 我们只要证明这事就行了 |
[23:33] | Right? We’re gonna break into his place, | 对吧 我们要闯进他家 |
[23:36] | and we’re gonna find something that’s gonna lead us to it. | 我们能找到证据 |
[23:38] | What if we don’t? | 要是找不着呢 |
[23:39] | Worst case, we go in hard, and we get Billy. | 最坏的情况是 我们硬闯去救比利 |
[23:43] | And then we’re on the run? | 然后咱就亡命天涯 |
[23:45] | Like I said — worst case. | 我说了 这是最坏的情况 |
[24:10] | Caleb’s got two guys with guns in the front of the house. | 凯莱布家正门口有两个配枪的守卫 |
[24:12] | What does it look like here? | 这儿的情况呢 |
[24:13] | It’s wide open. | 这里挺开阔的 |
[24:14] | We’re just waiting for Caleb to leave. | 只等凯莱布离开就动手 |
[24:15] | But you guys are gonna have to search without me. | 不过我不能跟你们进去搜查了 |
[24:18] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[24:19] | Got a text message from hector Rivera. | 里维拉老大给我发了条短信 |
[24:21] | He wants me at his house for a meeting. | 让我去他家开会 |
[24:24] | Looks like Rivera wants Caleb and Billy at that meeting. | 看来里维拉也叫了凯莱布和比利 |
[24:27] | I can’t imagine this is good news. | 我看这肯定不是什么好消息 |
[24:29] | I’m gonna see what’s up, but the plan doesn’t change. | 我去看看什么情况 不过计划不变 |
[24:31] | The only chance we have of helping Billy | 我们唯一能帮到比利的方法 |
[24:33] | is to prove Caleb stole the car. | 就是证明凯莱布是偷车贼 |
[24:35] | You guys have to get in there | 你们俩潜进去 |
[24:36] | and find something we can use. | 找点有用的东西 |
[24:58] | Hey. Right on time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[25:01] | If I had known it was a pool party, | 早知道是泳池派对 |
[25:03] | I would have brought my floaties. | 我就带着浮板来了 |
[25:04] | Don’t worry, Johnny. | 不用担心 强尼 |
[25:07] | You’re not going swimming. | 你不用去游泳 |
[25:09] | So what am I right on time for? | 那你让我来这儿干嘛 |
[25:11] | Gonna take a little trip. | 来个小郊游 |
[25:12] | I’ve been doing a little looking of my own, Johnny. | 我自己做了点小调查 强尼 |
[25:13] | Heard from a source. He says that he found the G.T.O. | 我听说 有人找到了那辆Gto |
[25:17] | This is my happy face. | 请看我幸福的表情 |
[25:20] | Figure you might want to be there when we go to get it. | 我猜你想跟我们一块儿去取车 |
[25:25] | Let me call off my people. | 让我先叫我的人取消行动 |
[25:28] | No use searching for a car that’s already been found. | 车既然找到了 我们也不用瞎忙活了 |
[25:31] | Nothing but bad paintings and tacky furniture | 屋里除了破烂油画和劣质家具 |
[25:34] | in the rest of the house. | 屁也没有 |
[25:35] | You find anything? | 你这儿呢 |
[25:36] | No, but he’s definitely hiding something. | 也没 他肯定在掩饰什么 |
[25:38] | I found a bunch of shredded documents over there. | 我在那儿找到一堆粉碎了的文件 |
[25:40] | It’s just — I can’t get past these encrypted files. | 只是 我打不开这些加密文件 |
[25:44] | Michael, what’s up? | 迈克尔 怎么啦 |
[25:45] | Time to pull the plug, people. Sounds like the car turned up. | 行动取消 同志们 那车貌似找到了 |
[25:48] | Turned up where? | 在哪儿找到的 |
[25:50] | I don’t know, but Caleb’s taking us to it right now. | 我也不知道 不过凯莱布正要带我们去呢 |
[25:54] | They found the car. Caleb’s taking them to it. | 他们找到车了 凯莱布要带他们去拿 |
[25:55] | It’s a setup. | 这是陷阱 |
[25:57] | How much you want to bet me that Caleb put that car | 你信不信 凯莱布肯定把车 |
[25:58] | somewhere that makes it look | 放到了一个什么地儿 |
[25:59] | like the brothers double-crossed Rivera. | 弄得就像这兄弟俩背叛了里维拉一样 |
[26:01] | That’s why he’s bringing Michael and Billy. | 怪不得要带着迈克尔和比利了 |
[26:03] | They get there, Rivera sees the car. | 他们到了那儿 里维拉看到了车 |
[26:05] | We’ve got to figure out where they’re headed. | 咱们得赶紧弄明白他们到底要去哪儿 |
[26:07] | How?! We looked everywhere! | 怎么弄 我们都找遍了 |
[26:08] | And they shredded everything. | 他们把东西都粉碎了 |
[26:10] | Any security-conscious person knows to protect their computer | 但凡有点防范意识的人 都知道要加密电脑 |
[26:14] | and shred their documents. | 粉碎文件 |
[26:15] | They tend to forget, though, | 不过他们往往忽略了 |
[26:17] | about the step between computer and hard copy. | 电脑和文件之间还有那么一个步骤 |
[26:20] | Most printers store documents in their memory. | 大部分打印机有记忆存储功能 |
[26:23] | It’s a convenient way for users to print another copy | 为的是方便用户多次打印 |
[26:26] | and a convenient way for spies to steal information. | 同时也方便了间谍寻找信息 |
[26:29] | He printed a rental agreement for a storage unit. | 他打了一份仓库租赁协议 |
[26:32] | It’s in Billy’s name. | 是比利名下的仓库 |
[26:33] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[26:34] | Dania Beach. | 丹妮娅海滩 |
[26:35] | If they’re leaving from Rivera’s place, | 如果他们从里维拉家出发 |
[26:36] | they’ve got a five-minute head start. | 就会比咱们早到5分钟 |
[26:39] | But they don’t know it’s a race. | 咱们得飚车了 |
[27:08] | She’s in there. | 车果然在里面 |
[27:09] | We’re gonna have to set up an ambush. | 咱得在这儿弄个埋伏 |
[27:11] | Can’t you pick the lock? | 你不能把锁撬开吗 |
[27:12] | Well…Yeah, of course I can, | 我当然能 |
[27:15] | but Rivera and his guys are gonna be here any minute. | 可是里维拉他们就要到了 |
[27:17] | We’ll never get the car out in time. | 我们肯定来不及把车弄出去 |
[27:18] | Fi, there’s not a lot of things I can do better than my brother, | 菲 我比我哥在行的东西不多 |
[27:20] | but hot-wiring a car is one of them. | 不过点火偷车肯定得算上一样 |
[27:22] | Just get me inside. | 你就把我弄进去吧 |
[27:28] | Any run-of-the-mill car thief | 只要是一个偷车贼 |
[27:29] | can hot-wire a standard vehicle, | 都能用热线给汽车点火 |
[27:32] | but dealing with a custom hot rod equipped with a kill switch | 不过说到搞定一辆带有安全开关的改装车 |
[27:35] | requires special skills. | 可需要点技术才行 |
[27:37] | Splicing the right wires together | 只有高手 才能把特定的电线 |
[27:39] | to create an electrical bypass takes a seasoned pro. | 接成一个电子旁路 |
[27:58] | Right over here. | 就在那儿 |
[28:01] | Last unit on the right. | 右边最后一间 |
[28:03] | What’s wrong, Billy? This place look familiar? | 怎么样 比利 看着眼熟不 |
[28:06] | I don’t understand. This is my unit. | 我不明白 这是我的仓库 |
[28:08] | Ah, so you admit it. You did steal — | 你承认了 是你偷了– |
[28:10] | Slow it down, Colombo. | 别急着扣帽子嘛 科伦坡 |
[28:12] | The only thing Billy admitted to is he has a storage unit. | 比利只是说这是他的仓库而已 |
[28:14] | Let’s see what’s in it. | 咱就看看里面有什么 |
[28:23] | Caleb, I don’t see my car. | 凯莱布 我的车在哪儿呢 |
[28:29] | Why are you wasting my time!? | 浪费我时间 你想死啊 |
[28:30] | My sources were good! They must have moved it somehow! | 我的线人不会有错 他们肯定偷着把车转移了 |
[28:33] | I-I should kill both of you! | 我早该把你俩都干掉 |
[28:35] | Not if your boss still wants to find his car. | 除非你老板不想找他的车了 |
[28:37] | We made a deal. I still have eight hours to play with. | 我们有交易的 我还有8个小时 |
[28:41] | Fine. But if I don’t have my car and my product | 好吧 不过如果到时候我拿不到我的车或货 |
[28:44] | when you’re done playing, the Taylors die. | 泰勒兄弟就死定了 |
[28:48] | And so do you. | 你也死定了 |
[28:55] | Nothing, man. | 啥也没有 兄弟 |
[28:56] | That’s the last place the drugs could have been. | 所有能藏毒品的地方都找遍了 |
[28:59] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[29:01] | Here’s what we do — | 咱们这么着 |
[29:04] | we, uh… | 咱们… |
[29:05] | We put this baby back together, and… | 咱们把这车重新组装好 |
[29:08] | And we drive it over to Rivera’s. | 然后咱把它开回给里维拉 |
[29:10] | I doubt hector Rivera likes this car enough | 我很怀疑里维拉是不是真喜欢这辆车 |
[29:14] | to forget about $2 million worth of heroin. | 到了忽视那价值2百万的海洛因的地步 |
[29:18] | All right, then we just tell him what happened. | 好吧 那咱们就老实交代呗 |
[29:20] | Right? Caleb stole the car. | 好不 凯莱布偷了车 |
[29:21] | By the time we found it, the drugs were gone. | 咱找到车的时候 毒品就不在了 |
[29:23] | It won’t matter what we tell him. | 不管咱怎么说 |
[29:24] | He’ll still think we stole the car. | 他还是得认为是咱们偷了车 |
[29:26] | Look, I get it. It’s a long shot. | 听着 我知道 这没什么机会 |
[29:28] | But…You got any better ideas? | 可是 你有什么更好的主意吗 |
[29:30] | Our only play here is to have Rivera discover this car | 我们只能试着让里维拉 |
[29:33] | on Caleb’s property. | 在凯莱布的家里发现这辆车 |
[29:36] | I mean, talk about long shots, Mike. | 说到没什么机会 麦克 |
[29:37] | There’s no way we drive onto his property | 咱们不可能就这么大摇大摆地把这车 |
[29:40] | without his guards seeing us. | 当着他家守卫开到他院子里 |
[29:42] | There’s an access gate to the alley in back. | 后门那儿有个小巷子 |
[29:44] | We could walk the car in, | 咱们把车带进去 |
[29:45] | put it right behind Caleb’s greenhouse. | 正好放到凯莱布的花房后面 |
[29:47] | Remember that summer dad made us rebuild the charger? | 还记得那年夏天老爸让咱俩组装那辆道奇吗 |
[29:51] | Call Jeff. | 给杰夫打电话 |
[29:53] | We need to borrow some tools. | 咱得借点工具 |
[29:55] | Michael?! | 迈克尔 |
[29:58] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[29:59] | Is your phone broken, or are you just not answering? | 是电话坏了 还是你故意不接 |
[30:01] | We’ve been really busy. | 我们很忙 |
[30:02] | So I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:03] | Nate’s out front packing car pieces on the back of a truck. | 内特在前面往那卡车里装汽车零件 |
[30:06] | Remember that car we were looking for? | 记得我们说在找一辆车吗 |
[30:07] | – Well, we found it. – Oh, good. | -我们找到了 -太好了 |
[30:08] | Do you mind telling me why there’s a gun in his pocket | 那你告诉我为什么他口袋里有枪 |
[30:11] | when you promised me — | 你明明答应了我– |
[30:12] | mom, I really don’t have time for this. | 老妈 我真没时间跟你解释 |
[30:13] | This job? His idea, not mine. | 何况这活 他接的 可不是我 |
[30:16] | And, by the way, you have two sons. | 还有 你有俩儿子 |
[30:17] | I don’t know why you’re only worried about him. | 我不明白为什么你只担心他 |
[30:19] | Stop whining. | 少抱怨了 |
[30:21] | I worry about you both, Michael. | 你们俩我都担心 迈克尔 |
[30:24] | But only one of you is about to be a father. | 但是你俩其中只有一个人要当父亲了 |
[30:28] | Nate and Ruth are having a baby? | 内特和鲁斯要有小孩了吗 |
[30:30] | Why do you think he was so hot to fly across the country | 不然你认为他干吗大老远的就为了一份 |
[30:33] | for a job finding stolen cars? | 寻找失车的工作而跑回来 |
[30:35] | He should have told me. You should have told me! | 他应该告诉我的 你应该告诉我的 |
[30:38] | I promised him I wouldn’t say anything. | 我答应过他替他保密的 |
[30:40] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[30:42] | Look, Michael, I-I know you’re never gonna go | 迈克尔 我 我知道你永远不会喜欢过 |
[30:45] | for the wife and kids and the house with a picket fence. | 那种老婆孩子热炕头的生活 |
[30:47] | But I think Nate wants a shot at normal. | 但是我想内特想试着过个正常的生活 |
[30:52] | I’m not sure there even is such a thing, | 我不知道最后能不能成功 |
[30:55] | but if he’s got a chance, | 但如果他有这个机会 |
[30:56] | I don’t want him running around with a gun, | 我不希望他带着枪到处追坏蛋 |
[30:59] | chasing after bad guys! | 而毁掉这个难得的机会 |
[31:00] | I get it, mom. | 我明白了 妈 |
[31:03] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[31:08] | If I could do this job without him, I would. | 要是用不着他的话 我绝对不会带着他 |
[31:10] | But I can’t. | 但是这个工作缺他不可 |
[31:13] | Could you at least make sure nothing bad happens to him? | 那你能不能至少保证他不会出事 |
[31:27] | Charity truck. Nice call, Fi. | 慈善卡车 真有你的 菲 |
[31:30] | Well, we are making a donation to Caleb. | 我们确实是要给凯莱布捐东西啊 |
[31:36] | Hey, bro. | 老兄 |
[31:38] | If you’re planning on doing heavy mechanic work | 如果你计划在敌人的地盘上 |
[31:40] | in hostile territory, | 做重活的话 |
[31:42] | it’s not enough to make sure you can’t be seen. | 仅仅保证不被人看到是不够的 |
[31:44] | You also have to make sure you can’t be heard, | 你还要确保不被别人听见 |
[31:47] | which means silencing your tools. | 这就意味着要给你的工具消音 |
[31:49] | It’s hard to concentrate on getting the engine timing right | 如果你一直担心会中枪 |
[31:52] | if you’re worried about getting shot. | 那就很难专心地调整引擎 |
[31:54] | In the field, skill with a wrench | 在战场上 大多数时候 使扳手的本事 |
[31:56] | is often just as important as skill with a gun. | 跟使枪的本事同等重要 |
[31:59] | When time isn’t on your side, | 当你时间有限时 |
[32:01] | you can’t worry about passing a government inspection. | 就不能指望手工做的有多精细 |
[32:04] | But you have to do enough | 但是至少 |
[32:06] | to make sure your point gets across. | 要确保你的目的能够达到 |
[32:09] | One hour left. Time to go. | 还有一个小时 咱们该走了 |
[32:11] | Not yet, Fi. We still have too much to do. | 还不行 菲 还有很多没弄好呢 |
[32:13] | Michael, as much as I like | 迈克尔 虽然我喜欢看你 |
[32:14] | seeing you all sweaty and greasy, | 大汗淋漓还一身油污 |
[32:17] | Rivera’s expecting to see Johnny. You got to go. | 但是里维拉还等着见强尼呢 你该动身了 |
[32:20] | Think you can finish this? | 你自己能弄完吗 |
[32:21] | I already saved your ass once today. | 我今天已经救了你一命了 |
[32:23] | I can do it again. | 再来一次也不成问题 |
[32:37] | For your sake, I hope you came here in a 1969 G.T.O. | 为了你着想 我希望你是开着一辆1969年的GTO来的 |
[32:42] | I prefer Chargers, | 我个人比较喜欢道奇的锋哲 |
[32:43] | but I did find your car. | 不过我找到你的车了 |
[32:45] | I’ve heard that once already today. | 这话我今天已经听过一遍了 |
[32:46] | Not from me. | 那次不是我说的 |
[32:47] | When I open my mouth, I’m right. | 没把握的事我从来不说 |
[33:00] | This is Caleb’s address. | 这是凯莱布的地址 |
[33:02] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[33:04] | Do I look like I’m laughing? | 你觉得我在笑吗 |
[33:06] | Caleb stole your car and your heroin, | 凯莱布偷了你的车和你的海洛因 |
[33:08] | tried to pin it on the Taylors. | 想把一切都栽赃到泰勒兄弟的头上 |
[33:14] | You come here without my car, | 你两手空空地来 又没带我的车 |
[33:17] | without my product… | 又没带我的货 |
[33:20] | …and you expect me to believe this story? | 然后你指望我会信你编的故事吗 |
[33:22] | Yes, yes, and no. | 没车没货 但是故事是真的 |
[33:27] | In my experience, show beats tell. | 以我的经验 耳听为虚眼见为实 |
[33:30] | Now, you and I are taking a ride to Caleb’s place. | 现在你跟我要去凯莱布家走一趟 |
[33:34] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[33:36] | My men will never — | 我的人绝不会 |
[33:38] | Your men? Your men are coming with us. | 你的人 你的人跟我们一起去 |
[33:40] | I need somebody to drive. | 我需要个人来开车 |
[33:53] | Ah, just a few more minutes, and then I’m gonna off you. | 再过一会就好了 我就会除掉你 |
[33:56] | Then I’m gonna off your brother. | 然后再除掉你哥 |
[33:58] | And then I’m gonna find your friend in the suit! | 然后再除掉你那两个穿着西装的朋友 |
[34:00] | No need to go looking for me, Caleb. | 不用去找我了 凯莱布 |
[34:02] | I made it easy on you. | 我替你省事了 |
[34:05] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈的是怎么回事 |
[34:07] | Mr. Rivera was missing his car, | 里维拉先生的车不见了 |
[34:09] | so I brought him to it. | 于是我带他过来找车 |
[34:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[34:13] | I told you when I met you, | 我见到你的时候就告诉过你 |
[34:14] | I’m the guy who’s gonna find the car. | 我将会找到这辆车 |
[34:16] | I found it. | 现在我的确找到了 |
[34:18] | That’s ridiculous. The car’s not here. He’s insane. | 这太荒唐了 车不在我这 他疯了 |
[34:20] | Maybe I am. | 也许我是疯了 |
[34:21] | But I can still tell time, and I got six minutes to make good. | 但我还会看时间 我还有六分钟的时间来证明 |
[34:25] | Now, why don’t you walk us out behind the greenhouse? | 你何不带我们到花房后面走走呢 |
[34:29] | Nate, they’re here. Hurry up! | 内特 他们来了 快点 |
[34:30] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 这已经是我最快的速度了 |
[34:35] | Are you gonna believe me | 你是信我还是信一个 |
[34:36] | or a crazy man with a gun on you? | 拿枪指着你的疯子 |
[34:38] | Fine. Try this on for size. | 好吧 那换成这样试试 |
[34:42] | If I’m lying, shoot me. | 如果我在撒谎 你就毙了我 |
[34:47] | Gladly. | 非常乐意 |
[34:52] | They’re coming, Nate! | 他们来了 内特 |
[34:54] | – We have to go! – We’re good. | -我们得走了 -弄好了 |
[34:56] | Well, what about this piece? | 那这块呢 |
[34:57] | I want it to look like Caleb got the drugs out. | 我特意弄成这样的 就好像是凯莱布把毒品拿走了一样 |
[35:00] | Why are you so nervous? | 你为什么这么紧张 |
[35:01] | I’m not nervous! I’m pissed! | 我不是紧张 是生气 |
[35:03] | Okay. You want to see? Let’s go see. Come on. | 好吧 你想看吗 那我们就去看吧 来呀 |
[35:07] | And then I am going to finish you. | 我等会就干掉你 |
[35:09] | If there’s no car, there’s no Johnny. | 车在人在 车不在人不在 |
[35:13] | What the hell? There’s no way! | 怎么会 不可能的 |
[35:19] | I thought you said it wasn’t here! | 你不是说车不在你这吗 |
[35:21] | He did this. Don’t you see! | 这是他干的 你还不明白吗 |
[35:23] | He set me up! | 他陷害我 |
[35:25] | I set you up? | 我陷害你 |
[35:26] | How do you figure that, Caleb? | 怎么陷害你呀 Caleb |
[35:27] | I just drove that car | 我就开着车 |
[35:29] | through the front gate, past all your guards? | 大摇大摆地开进前门 通过你的保安吗 |
[35:31] | I’m good. I’m really good. But I’m not that good. | 我是厉害 很厉害 但也还没那么厉害 |
[35:34] | Hector, I would never steal from you. | 赫克托 我绝不会偷你的东西 |
[35:37] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[35:41] | you mean you never will… | 你是说 你以后 |
[35:43] | again. | 再也不会了 |
[35:47] | Take him inside. | 把他带进去 |
[35:54] | What about my product? | 我的货呢 |
[35:56] | I said I’d find the car. | 我说我会找到你的车 |
[35:58] | You want the drugs, talk to your boy. | 你想要货 那就得问你的马仔了 |
[36:04] | Get Taylor and go. | 带上泰勒走吧 |
[36:07] | You don’t want to see what happens next. | 接下来发生的事 你还是不看为好 |
[36:15] | Well, I was throwing a Hail Mary when I called you, Nate. | 我当初打电话给你纯粹是想碰碰运气 内特 |
[36:18] | Never thought it would actually work. | 没想到你真的救了我们 |
[36:20] | It was a pleasure, Billy. Just don’t make it a habit. | 这是我的荣幸 比利 别养成习惯就好 |
[36:22] | Yeah, no need to worry about that. | 这点你不用担心 |
[36:24] | From now on, we do business the old-fashioned way, | 从现在起 不管发生什么事 |
[36:26] | no matter what. | 我们都会老老实实做生意 |
[36:29] | Hey, man, Rivera paid us for that last car, | 伙计 里维拉把最后一车的款付了 |
[36:33] | said it was a small price to pay for finding a rat. | 他说能抓出内奸 这点代价不算什么 |
[36:36] | You got it. | 好的 |
[36:38] | If you need any work done on that Charger, give us a call. | 如果你那辆锋哲需要维修的话 打电话给我们 |
[36:40] | We’ll treat her like family. | 我们会好好待她的 |
[36:41] | I might take you up on that. | 我真有可能会去的 |
[36:48] | So what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[36:50] | 50/50? | 五五分账吗 |
[36:52] | No, why don’t you keep it? | 不 你都留着吧 |
[36:54] | You know, for the baby. | 给孩子存着 |
[37:01] | I was gonna tell you. | 我是想告诉你的 |
[37:03] | I wanted to. | 真的准备告诉你的 |
[37:04] | But? | 但是呢 |
[37:07] | I’m still not used to the idea of being a dad, you know? | 我不习惯突然间就要做父亲了 你明白吗 |
[37:11] | I mean, what am I gonna tell a kid? | 我该怎么教我的小孩呀 |
[37:13] | Hey, here’s everything not to do? | 跟他说 你老爸就是反面教材吗 |
[37:15] | How about you start | 不如先跟他讲讲 |
[37:17] | with how you saved the Taylors’ lives? | 你是怎么救了泰勒兄弟的命的 |
[37:19] | And me, too. | 还有我的命 |
[37:21] | I saved your ass twice. | 我救了你两次呢 |
[37:24] | Yeah, you did a great job, Nate. | 没错 干得好极了 内特 |
[37:26] | Now, if your kid turns out anything like you, | 要是你小孩以后跟你一样 |
[37:28] | I’m gonna be a proud uncle. | 我这个当叔叔的就要骄傲死了 |
[37:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:36] | Take care of yourself, huh? | 照顾好自己 好吗 |
[37:39] | Be nice if my kid had a cousin someday. | 我还希望我小孩以后能有个表兄弟什么的呢 |
[37:50] | – Yeah, Mikey. – Sam. Got your message. | -喂 迈迈 -萨姆 我收到你的留言了 |
[37:53] | Look, it’s about time. | 我估计也差不多了 |
[37:54] | Hey, you done with your family thing? | 你家里的事处理的怎么样了 |
[37:56] | ‘Cause I got a guy with a seaplane on standby — | 我已经找了个有水上飞机的人随时待命了 |
[37:58] | no customs, no questions. | 不用经过海关 也不会有人问东问西 |
[37:59] | Yeah, Sam. I’m done. | 好的 萨姆 我这边搞掂了 |
[38:10] | Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎来到天堂 |
[38:11] | You bring those goodies we talked about? | 你把我们说过的那些宝贝儿带来了吗 |
[38:13] | Everything one needs for a proper vacation. | 度假装备全带齐了 |
[38:19] | We’re stealing a list, Fi, not staging a coup. | 我们是要偷名单 菲 又不是要搞政变 |
[38:21] | Well, you know us girls. We have a tendency to overpack. | 你知道女人的啦 总是喜欢多带东西 |
[38:25] | I’m guessing you didn’t invite me here for the view. | 我猜你们不是叫我来看风景的 |
[38:27] | This is where the magic happens, Mikey. | 这里就是我们动手的地方 迈迈 |
[38:29] | All right, this is how this is gonna work. | 好了 说一下我们的计划吧 |
[38:31] | The rider we’re looking for | 我们要找的摩托车手 |
[38:32] | is coming our way in about an hour. | 将在大概一个小时过后朝我们开来 |
[38:34] | Sam, you and your truck will be waiting for him. | 萨姆 你要开着你的卡车等他 |
[38:37] | We know he’ll be heading west, | 我们知道他会往西去 |
[38:38] | and we know he has the list. | 还知道他手上有名单 |
[38:40] | Get ready guys. | 准备好 伙计们 |
[38:41] | There’s about to be a major backup on Avenida de Paz. | 和平大道将要大塞车了 |
[38:52] | Okay, Fi, he’s headed your way. | 好了 菲 他朝你的方向去了 |
[38:59] | Getting into position. | 准备就位 |
[39:01] | In position now. | 已就位 |
[39:05] | Here we go, Mike. Batter up. | 到你了 迈克 击球手就位 |
[39:26] | Okay. Lifeline’s ready, Mike. Just say when. | 救生索准备好了 迈克 就等你的口号了 |
[39:35] | His friends are here, Fi. | 他的朋友们来了 菲 |
[39:42] | Now they see you. | 他们看到你了 |
[39:47] | – When! – Now they don’t. | -“口号” -看不到了 |
[39:53] | When! | “口号” |
[39:59] | Special-forces squads | 特种部队 |
[40:00] | are built around the skills of the individual members. | 是一群身手不凡的个人的集合 |
[40:04] | But no matter how good each member of the squad is, | 但是不管部队里的每个人有多强 |
[40:06] | every mission comes down to one thing — | 每个任务的成功都建立在一件事上 |
[40:08] | how well they work together. | 那就是他们的合作无间 |
[40:10] | Because in the end, | 因为到最后 |
[40:12] | you don’t need a hero to succeed in the field. | 你需要的不是一个战场英雄 |
[40:14] | You need a team. | 而是一支队伍 |
[40:34] | This thing has aliases, | 这里面有化名 |
[40:36] | department designations, security clearances. | 部门代码 安全级别 |
[40:38] | Good lord. | 上帝啊 |
[40:40] | Put this through the right system, | 找对了系统的话 |
[40:41] | you’d have the real name of every single person | 你在一分钟内就能获得这个表上 |
[40:43] | on that list in like 60 seconds. | 所有人的真名 |
[40:45] | You’re whispering. You know that, right? | 你在窃窃私语 知道吗 |
[40:47] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[40:48] | this is, without a doubt, | 这个东西无疑是 |
[40:50] | the hottest potato I’ve ever seen with my own two eyes. | 我见过的最棘手的东西 |
[40:53] | People are gonna die if that thing gets out. | 如果这个名单泄露出去 会死很多人的 |
[40:55] | Lives are gonna be ruined. | 很多人的生活都将被毁掉 |
[40:55] | Which is why we need to make sure | 所以我们要确保把它 |
[40:57] | we hand this to the right people, you know? | 交给正确的人 |
[40:59] | And I’m thinking Uncle Sam, Mike. | 我在考虑山姆大叔[美国政府] 迈克 |
[41:00] | Yeah, but who’s the right people? | 但是你怎么知道具体该给谁 |
[41:01] | I wouldn’t know who the hell to trust with that thing. | 我是不知道能信得过谁 |
[41:03] | Well, then that’s our job — | 这就是我们的使命了 |
[41:04] | we find someone that we can trust, | 我们要找到一个可以信任的人 |
[41:05] | we give them this list, | 把这个名单交给他 |
[41:06] | and we let them dismantle the whole damn network. | 然后看着他们把整个网络毁掉 |
[41:09] | Or we do the dismantling ourselves. | 或者我们可以自己把它毁掉 |
[41:13] | These people took away everything you ever wanted. | 这些人夺走了你曾梦想的一切 |
[41:17] | We need to track them down one by one. | 我们要把他们一个一个揪出来 |
[41:20] | And do what? | 然后呢 |
[41:22] | You name it, they deserve it. | 任由我们处置 |
[41:23] | Mike, you want to weigh in? | 迈克 说句话吧 |
[41:25] | The people on that list burned you, | 是这个名单上的那些人把你加了黑名单 |
[41:26] | so this is your call. | 所以决定权在你 |
[41:29] | Mikey? | 迈迈 |
[41:33] | Mike, you with us, man? | 迈克 你在听吗 伙计 |
[41:38] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[41:41] | what do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |