Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, 一旦被封杀
[00:08] you’ve got nothing — 你就一无所有
[00:09] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:22] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:33] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:37] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:45] National intelligence agencies and local law enforcement 国家情报机构和地方执法部门
[00:49] work together more often than you might think. 联合行动比你想象得多
[00:51] Most metropolitan police stations 大部分大城市警局
[00:52] have an office called a fusion center 都会设立一个名为合作中心的部门
[00:54] where classified intel is collected in one place. 集中所有涉密情报
[00:57] It’s a great resource if you need information fast. 想迅速收集信息可以利用这个资源
[01:00] Unfortunately, it does involve breaking into a police station. 只可惜 你首先得闯入警局
[01:03] You sure this is the move, Mike? 你觉得这是明智之举吗 迈克
[01:05] To find the list of the people who burned me, 只要能揪出封杀我的人
[01:07] I’d break into the Pentagon. 五角大楼我也照样闯
[01:08] Okay, but you don’t even know if you’re gonna get what you need. 可你不确定里边有没有可用信息
[01:10] The guy who stole it, Justin Walsh, 偷箱子那家伙 贾斯汀·沃尔什
[01:13] worked with the D.O.D. 在国防部工作
[01:14] The fusion center monitors the communication 合作中心监视所有
[01:16] of anyone with a job in national security. 从事国家安全工作人员的通讯
[01:18] They’ll have something. 肯定能找到点什么
[01:19] Okay. You’re Mr. Elias Schmidt, 好吧 你现在是伊莱亚斯·施密特先生
[01:21] shadyglade neighborhood watch. 社区监察
[01:23] You got a meeting with Officer Pepiol in community outreach. 你来找佩皮欧警官商量社区扩展服务
[01:27] His office is on the floor below the center database. 他的办公室在中心数据库楼下
[01:29] Elias? 伊莱亚斯
[01:30] Your friends call you Eli. 朋友们叫你伊莱
[01:32] I mean, it doesn’t matter. 甭管这个了
[01:33] Once you get past security, you’re on your own. 过了安检你就可以恢复身份
[01:36] And no action-guy stuff, okay? 别打架知道吗
[01:38] Your gunshot wound’s gonna be a little tender. 否则你的枪伤会有点疼
[01:39] It’s not tender, Sam! 不是一星半点 萨姆
[01:41] Keep the engine running. 车别熄火
[01:44] Because undercover cops and confidential informants 因为特工和线人
[01:47] don’t like their pictures taken… 都不喜欢被照相
[01:49] There you go, sir. Go on up. 给您这个 请直接上楼
[01:50] …only the public areas of police stations 所以警局里只有公共区域
[01:52] are kept under surveillance. 有监视相机
[01:57] So once you’re past the lobby, 一旦穿过大厅
[01:59] the only cameras you have to avoid 里边就只剩下
[02:00] are the ones taking mug shots. 拍疑犯照的相机了
[02:02] Mr. Schmidt? I’m Officer — 施密特先生 我是
[02:04] I think you’re looking for someone else. 你找错人了
[02:05] I’m here to see Detective Marano, homicide. 我来马拉诺警探了解一宗谋杀案
[02:12] Get caught with a lock-pick set in a police station, 如果在警局里被抓到携带撬锁工具
[02:15] and you’ve got problems. 那你就完蛋了
[02:16] A pair of cheap sunglasses is less suspicious 一副廉价的墨镜就没那么可疑了
[02:19] and just about as effective. 可还是一样有效
[02:20] Modify them in advance, 通过提前改装
[02:22] and you can use the stems as a rake and tension tool. 镜腿就可以变成组合工具
[02:26] And if you get caught, 即使被抓住了
[02:27] you’re just a guy with some busted sunglasses. 你也不过是拿着副坏了的墨镜
[02:38] Justin Walsh 贾斯汀·沃尔什
[02:46] File transfer complete 文件传输完成
[02:50] He checked in using the name “Elias Schmidt,” 他登记的名字是伊莱亚斯·施密特
[02:52] but he never made it to my office. 但是他没来我办公室
[02:53] He is loose in this building. 他在楼内可以畅通无阻
[02:55] We’ve got a trespasser in the facility. 楼内有一名入侵者
[02:57] Lock down the exits. 封锁出口
[02:58] We need to do a full I.D. Check. 我们要做全面的身份核对
[03:09] Police officers uphold the chain of command as sacred. 警官将遵从命令视为天职
[03:12] Act like you’re in charge, and someone new to the force 伪装成负责人 那些新人
[03:15] won’t dare question your authority. 就不敢质疑你的权限
[03:17] – Crazy son of a bitch jumped! – He went out the window? -那疯子跳下去了 -从窗户吗
[03:19] The guy is out of his mind! 那家伙完全疯了
[03:22] Rookie, are you deaf?! 新丁 耳朵聋了
[03:23] Call all units outside! Go! 叫所有人去追 快点
[03:25] Yeah. I’m on it. 是 马上就去
[03:31] Oh, come on, Mike. 快出来 迈克
[03:33] Check out back! Check the side! 查查后门 查查侧面
[03:36] Whoa, there! 看着点
[03:38] Time to go, Sam. 撤吧 萨姆
[03:40] I ever tell you you’re the reason I drink, Mikey? 我常年酗酒都是你害的 迈迈
[03:53] It’s hard to forgive someone after a betrayal, 背叛是很难得到原谅的
[03:56] even if it was for a good cause. 即使有正当理由
[03:58] There’s nothing more difficult to repair in the field 在这一行里最难被修复的就是
[04:00] than trust. 信任
[04:01] You know what? Next time you’re gonna pull something 下次你再有什么行动
[04:04] like, um, I don’t know, breaking into a fusion center, 比如闯闯合作中心之类的事
[04:07] I’d appreciate a little heads-up. 麻烦提前通知一声
[04:08] Well, you’re here now. 现在不是告诉你了嘛
[04:10] And this is every E-mail Walsh has written in the last year. 这是沃尔什去年所有的电邮
[04:13] Sharing all I’ve got, Jesse. 我的信息都和你共享了 杰西
[04:14] Well, I’m just saying, 我只想说
[04:15] whatever our past disagreements may be, 无论咱们以前有何过节
[04:18] I’m still your partner on this. 现在我还是你搭档
[04:20] Right. 没错
[04:21] And when did you plan on telling your partner 那你准备何时告诉你的搭档
[04:22] what you just discovered in that stack there? 你在那堆资料里的发现
[04:26] You read the same page three times. 那页你看三遍了
[04:30] Walsh sent messages to alpha-numeric E-mail addresses 沃尔什发电子邮件到
[04:34] in Taiwan, Peru, Bulgaria. 台湾地区 秘鲁 保加利亚
[04:36] It’s, uh, disguised as a discussion about stamp collecting, 表面看上去是讨论集邮
[04:39] but check it out –They’re talking about minimum bids, 但你看看 他们讨论的是底价
[04:41] delivery conditions. 运输条件
[04:42] He’s auctioning the list. 他在拍卖那名单
[04:44] We need to find out where it’s happening, intercept it. 我们要找到他 将名单截下
[04:47] Well, to track down guys like that 要追踪这样的人
[04:48] is gonna take some help. 得需要些帮助
[04:49] We’re gonna need some — somebody with some pull, 我们得找个有些关系网的人
[04:51] somebody in the government. 政府里的人
[04:52] What about your old handler? 你的老上级怎么样
[04:53] Marv? No. 马尔夫 不行
[04:55] Besides, Marv is by the book. 他这人很教条
[04:56] I mean, if he helped us, he’d file a report on it. 要是让他帮忙 他准得打报告
[04:58] You worked with the man for eight years. 你跟他干了八年
[04:59] You have no idea how to motivate him to do it quietly? 就想不出让他安静办事的办法吗
[05:02] You — what, you want me to blackmail him? 啥 你是让我威胁他吗
[05:04] Oh, that’s good. That’s great. 不错 真是好主意
[05:06] Well, you know what’s at stake. 两害相权取其轻
[05:11] All right, there might be a way to get to Marv. 好吧 也许有办法控制马尔夫
[05:13] It’s a low blow, man. 这招可有点损
[05:14] It’s gonna have to come from somebody he doesn’t know. 必须得让他不认识的人去做
[05:16] I can call Sam. 这个人可以是萨姆
[05:19] This is last of your stuff from the house. 这是你最后一箱子东西
[05:21] Michael, are you sure you want to go back to the loft? 迈克尔 你确定要回那阁楼去住
[05:23] Your shoulder’s still leaking. 你的肩膀还没结痂
[05:24] I’m fine, Ma. 我没事 老妈
[05:26] No. You got shot. 才怪 你可是中了一枪
[05:27] Yeah, but thanks to Jesse, just in the right spot. 可多亏了杰西 没伤到要害
[05:37] Tell you boys what — 不如这样吧
[05:39] why don’t I make Margaritas, 我去弄点玛格丽特鸡尾酒
[05:41] and we’ll work on clearing the air between you two? 你们俩就冰释前嫌吧
[05:43] I got to run. Fi’s paying me by the hour. 我得走了 菲按小时给我酬劳
[05:46] Fi — Fi got a job? 菲接了工作吗
[05:48] She didn’t call me. 她没给我打电话
[05:50] Maybe she wanted you to get your rest. 也许她想让你好好休息
[06:03] You could have mentioned 你该早点告诉我
[06:04] your client docks his boat out in the boonies. 客户的船停靠在荒山野岭
[06:07] Sorry, but I’m glad you came. 抱歉 很高兴你能来
[06:08] I wasn’t sure you’d be up for a gig. 我不确定你是否准备好复工
[06:09] Why not? I’m all for honest work. 怎么会 我很愿意干点正经事
[06:11] I meant us working together…again, 我是说咱们俩又在一起工作
[06:14] by choice. 自愿的
[06:16] Okay, can I just say something real quick, 好吧 这话我就说一次
[06:18] and then we’ll never have to bring it up again? 以后别再提起了
[06:21] When I found out you’d been lying to me, 当我发现你在骗我
[06:23] it hurt, okay? 我很受伤
[06:25] But I know you only did it ’cause Michael asked you to. 可我知道你是为了迈克尔
[06:26] You were being loyal to him. I can respect that. 你对他忠诚 这我能理解
[06:28] I can forgive you for that, so we’re cool. 我原谅你了 我们没事了
[06:30] All right? 行了吧
[06:32] You’re not the one I have the issue with. 我不是跟你闹别扭
[06:34] Well, we should talk about you and Michael. 那就说说你和迈克尔吧
[06:36] Fi, let’s just — 菲 现在还是
[06:38] Just tell me who we’re meeting. 先说说客户吧
[06:42] Well, his name is Stuart. 他叫斯图尔特
[06:44] He tried to buy a .357 from a gun-dealer friend of mine. 他想跟我一个枪贩朋友买枪
[06:49] But he was so upset, 但那朋友看他太郁闷了
[06:50] my friend gave him my number instead of the gun. 所以没给他枪而是给了我的电话
[06:54] Stuart? I’m Fiona. 斯图尔特 我是菲欧娜
[06:56] This is Jesse. 这是杰西
[06:57] What is he, your muscle? 他是谁 你的打手
[06:59] No, I have plenty of muscle. 不 我自己就能打
[07:00] He’s more like a sidekick. 他是我的搭档
[07:03] Why don’t you just tell us about your problem, Stuart? 说说你的困难吧 斯图尔特
[07:05] My sister Stephanie’s in trouble. 我妹妹斯蒂芬妮有麻烦了
[07:07] She fell in love with this Venezuelan diplomat — Marco. 她爱上了这个委内瑞拉外交官马可
[07:11] He’s dirty. 他不是好东西
[07:12] I think he moves drugs. 我觉得他在贩毒
[07:14] I warned her, but she moved to Caracas. 我警告了她 她却搬去了加拉斯加
[07:19] Didn’t take long before he started beating on her. 不久后他开始打她
[07:23] So I went down there myself and brought her back. 我自己南下把她带了回来
[07:25] Good for you. 好样的
[07:27] Somehow he found Stephanie. 可他还是找到了斯蒂芬妮
[07:28] Now he’s holding her like a prisoner. 现在他把她囚禁了
[07:30] I tried to get her. 我想去救她
[07:31] All I got was this beating. 结果挨了顿打
[07:34] I think he’s gonna take her back to Venezuela. 我猜他会带她回委内瑞拉
[07:36] So you haven’t gone to the cops yet? 你还没报警吗
[07:38] He’s a diplomat. He’s practically untouchable. 他是外交官 没人敢动他
[07:40] He told the cops Stephanie was on vacation, 他跟警察说斯蒂芬妮去度假了
[07:41] and they just left. 警察就撤了
[07:42] That’s it. 就这样而已
[07:44] Don’t worry. We’ll get her back. 别担心 我们会救她回来的
[07:45] Fiona, when it’s time to go in, I want to come with you. 菲欧娜 救人的时候带上我
[07:48] I’m her big brother. 我是她大哥
[07:50] I’m supposed to protect her. 我应该保护她
[07:52] 斯图尔特 委托人
[07:56] I know how you feel. 我了解你的感受
[07:58] We’ll call you soon. 我们会尽快联系你
[08:05] Blackmail may be effective at times, but it’s never fun. 敲诈有时很有效 但并不有趣
[08:09] The problem is that it works best 因为它只对好人
[08:11] on people that are basically good. 最有威慑力
[08:12] If someone’s made a mistake he regrets, 如果他对自己犯的错感到懊悔
[08:14] it’s easy to make him regret it even more. 那么就很容易让他上套
[08:16] Marv Peterson. 马尔夫·彼得森
[08:18] 马尔夫 杰西的老上级
[08:20] Yeah, Marv, uh, this is Chuck Finley, 马尔夫 我是恰克·芬利
[08:22] private investigator out of Dade County. 戴德郡的私人侦探
[08:24] What’s this about? 什么事儿
[08:25] Sensitive information, sir. 一些敏感信息
[08:27] Sensitive in what way, exactly? 哪方面敏感
[08:28] Sensitive as in July 2003. 2003年7月那事儿
[08:31] Do I need to spell it out? 非得让我说出来吗
[08:32] You, a young woman named Sally Baker, 你 还有个年轻女子萨丽·贝克
[08:34] And a $60-a-night roadside motel. 在60美元一晚的路边小旅馆
[08:37] I recommend that you come down to Miami to handle this. 我建议你来迈阿密解决这件事
[08:40] Handle what? 解决什么
[08:42] Look, I told her it was over. 听着 我告诉过她这已经结束了
[08:44] Does she want money? Is she okay? 她想要钱吗 她没事吧
[08:46] Just be on the first flight out tomorrow. I’ll fill you in. 明早第一班飞机过来 到时告诉你
[08:49] I can do that. 我会安排
[08:51] Keep your phone on. 到了联系你
[08:57] Scouting security from a distance 在远处侦察敌人的安保
[08:59] is mainly just a matter of observation. 只能靠观察
[09:01] You set up in a concealed place 你藏身在隐蔽地点
[09:03] and watch incoming vehicles, personnel, and weapons. 观察进入的车辆 人员 及其武装
[09:06] This guy Marco doesn’t mess around — 这个马可还真不简单
[09:08] high walls for privacy, 高防护墙保护隐私
[09:09] couple of S.U.V.s’ worth of goons. 多辆SUV及荷枪实弹的保安
[09:10] He’s wired tight. 他的安保很严密
[09:12] I think we can handle it. 我们对付得了
[09:13] Getting additional information 想拿到更多信息
[09:15] usually requires a more direct approach. 往往需要更直接的接触
[09:17] Yeah. No, no, no, no, no, no. What are you doing? 别别别别 你要干什么
[09:19] I’m gonna ring the bell. 我去按门铃
[09:20] Whoever answers the gate 开门人
[09:21] is gonna take me on little guided tour. 可以带我进去转转
[09:23] Jesus, Fi! 天啊 菲
[09:25] Is it me or are you taking this gig a bit personally? 是我错觉还是你对这案子感情用事
[09:27] Look, I have a thing for lost little sisters. 听着 我也曾经失去过妹妹
[09:29] Yeah, I get that, but can we do a little recon first, please, 我明白 但我们能否先侦察再行动
[09:31] that doesn’t involve waving a gun around like a crazy person? 这可不包括像个疯子似的举着枪乱跑
[09:34] How? You have a satellite that you haven’t mentioned? 怎么查 难道你有颗秘密卫星
[09:38] I think I got a way. 我有办法了
[09:40] I’ve done it a couple times before. 以前这么干过几次
[09:42] We’re just gonna need another car. 只是还得需要一辆车
[09:43] The best security probe isn’t necessarily stealthy. 侦察安保系统不一定要偷偷摸摸
[09:47] Sometimes you want to be right out in the open. 有时你需要光明正大地走过去
[09:49] Buckle up, big guy. 系上安全带 大块头
[09:51] Copy that. Game face is on…Now. 收到 游戏开始了
[10:04] With the right approach, 如果策略得当
[10:05] you can march up to your enemy’s front door… 你就可以径直走进敌人的大门
[10:07] Hey. What the hell was that?! 你什么意思
[10:08] …Evaluate his defenses and personnel… 评估对方的防守能力和人员分布
[10:10] Please. Oh, my god, I think I hit my head. 天哪 我好像撞到头了
[10:13] …Without anyone realizing what you’re up to. 而不会引起别人的注意
[10:16] – I think I hit my head on my — on my steering wheel. – No entiende. -我头撞到驾驶盘上了 -我听不懂
[10:18] – What the hell is going on? – I’ll tell you what’s going on! -发生什么鸟事 -我来告诉你发生了什么
[10:20] One of your guards here just caused an accident, 你的一个守卫刚制造了一个事故
[10:22] And now he’s pulling the “Me no speak english” Routine. 现在他就用”我不懂英语”那套来推脱
[10:24] I know you comprende. 我知道你懂的
[10:26] 马可 肮脏的外交官
[10:27] My cousin is a lawyer, and he — 我堂兄是律师
[10:29] I will sue each and every one of you guys. 我会把你们所有人都告上法庭
[10:31] Oh, my god. My head. 天哪 我的头
[10:32] I got to use your phone. I got to use your phone. 我要用一下你的电话 我要用一下你的电话
[10:35] Oh, my god. You better hope that guy has some insurance, 那家伙最好是买了保险
[10:39] ’cause I-I got enough points on my record as it is. 我的记录已经很不堪了
[10:40] Here’s your insurance. Now go. 这是给你的保险 赶快滚
[10:42] Yeah, but I got to call my girlfriend. 但我得打个电话给我女朋友
[10:44] She’s gonna come pick me up 让她来接我
[10:44] ’cause my head’s really hurting, man. 我的头爆疼
[10:46] I’m feeling dizzy. Seriously. 而且头晕 我说真的
[10:47] I think I have, like, a concussion, so… 我想可能是脑震荡了
[10:49] I just got to use your phone. 我就用一下你的电话
[10:50] Find a pay phone. You’re leaving. 找个付费电话 你马上离开
[10:53] I’m just gonna leave. 我正准备走
[10:58] You don’t have to push that hard, Fi! 你也不用这么用力把
[11:00] If you’d stop fidgeting, we’d be done already. 如果你别一直乱动 早就包扎好了
[11:04] Hey. Things not go well on the job? 那活不顺利吗
[11:07] Jesse got into a little fender bender. 杰西发生了点轻微事故
[11:09] We just stopped by to borrow some of your medical supplies. 我们路过你这借一下你的医药箱
[11:11] What’s this? 这是神马
[11:15] Girl’s being held captive by her boyfriend. 女孩被男友胁持
[11:17] This is his place. 这是男友的住所
[11:18] Anyway, there’s sentries that patrol the yard. 那里有警卫巡逻院子
[11:20] They got machine guns. 他们手持机枪
[11:21] There’s sirens here and here. 这里和这里有警报器
[11:23] I’m talking about the big-ass ones like for tornado warnings. 就像龙卷风警报用的那种
[11:25] And this? 这个呢
[11:26] Those are floodlights. 这些是探照灯
[11:28] Anybody tries to sneak in at night, 如果有人想要夜闯
[11:30] Place lights up like dolphins stadium. 那里就会亮得跟海豚球场一样
[11:32] What about inside the house? 房子里面什么情况
[11:34] My guess is they’re not keeping her inside the house. 我猜他们没有把她安置在屋内
[11:37] Best bet is she’s in one of the sheds outside, here and here. 最大可能是她被安排在外面的小屋 这里或这里
[11:40] Holding a girl takes one, maybe two people. 看守一个女孩 或许需要一个到两个人
[11:43] You don’t need a team of sentries, tornado sirens, 根本不需要一队警卫 警报器
[11:45] And floodlights. 和探照灯
[11:46] Why don’t you just spit out whatever’s on your mind, Westen? 干嘛不直接说出你的想法 韦斯顿先生
[11:49] This has got to be 肯定不止是个
[11:50] More than just a boyfriend who won’t let go. 不善罢甘休的男友
[11:54] Well, we’re gonna go see Stuart. Maybe he can fill us in. 我们正要去见斯图尔特 他或许会告诉我们
[11:57] I’m happy to go if you need an extra set of eyes, Fi. 如果你们需要多一个人 我很乐意一起去 菲
[12:01] Fine. Let’s go. 好吧 出发
[12:13] Okay, this is Marco’s compound. 这是马可的大院
[12:15] These x’s are guys with machine guns. 这些叉代表手持机枪的守卫
[12:17] – All of them? – Yeah. -这么多 -是的
[12:18] Is there any way past them? 有办法绕过他们吗
[12:19] Sure. We could make a plan. 当然 我们得做个计划
[12:21] But why don’t you start By telling us what’s really going on? 不如你先告诉我们到底怎么回事
[12:23] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[12:24] This security is designed to keep armed intruders out, 这些安保措施显然是用来防卫有人入侵
[12:27] Not a 20-something woman in. 而不是看守个二十多岁的女人
[12:29] Is your sister mixed up in something illegal? 你妹妹和非法勾当有联系吗
[12:30] Maybe. I’m on the water three weeks out of every month. 可能吧 我每月有三周在海上
[12:33] – I don’t know – Don’t lie to us, dude. -我也不知道 -不要骗我们
[12:34] We’re trying to help you. 我们也想帮你
[12:35] My sister’s a victim. 我妹妹是受害者
[12:37] I swear on my mother’s grave — 我以我母亲的名义发誓…
[12:45] Hi. Remember me? I kind of changed my hair, but… 还记得我吗 我只是稍微改变了下发型
[12:48] Natalie. 娜塔莉
[12:49] Wait. You guys know this woman? 等一下 你们认识这女人
[12:51] Oh, they didn’t tell you 他们没有告诉你
[12:52] about the time that I stole barry’s ledger? 我偷巴里账簿的那事吗
[12:53] I’m hurt. 人家很受伤哦
[12:54] Long story short, I’m a thief. 长话短说 我是个贼
[12:58] 娜塔莉 窃贼
[13:00] He was lying. He doesn’t have a sister. 他在说谎 他根本没有妹妹
[13:02] I picked him up in Boca scamming cancer patients. 他在博卡诈骗癌症病人时被我找到
[13:05] It was a great job scouting the compound, by the way. 顺便说下 你们对院子的侦查真不赖
[13:07] Top-notch. 出类拔萃
[13:09] Hand cannons in the water. 手上的武器扔水里
[13:10] Right now. Everybody. 马上
[13:12] Let’s go! Chop chop. 快点 动作迅速
[13:14] Fiona, you especially should hear me out 菲奥娜 你尤其该听我说完
[13:17] Because, well, not only am I holding you at gunpoint, but… 我不仅用枪指着你 而且
[13:21] my .45. 这是我的点45口径手枪
[13:23] Yes, a bad call to use your car as an armory. 把车用做武器库真是个坏习惯
[13:26] And this is a good one. Good prints. 这下到好了 完整的指纹
[13:27] So, you guys do anything stupid, 如果你们想干蠢事
[13:29] It goes straight to the miami P.D. 就直接送你们进迈阿密警署
[13:31] What do you want? 你想怎样
[13:32] The situation is this — 情况是这样的
[13:34] I got a job a month ago 一个月前我接了个活
[13:36] With some venezuelan revolutionary types. 是些看着像委内瑞拉革命者的人
[13:38] They wanted me to steal something. 他们想让我偷样东西
[13:39] I did, and it turned out that the “Something” 我完成了 结果偷的那东西
[13:43] Was a chemical weapon. 原来是化学武器
[13:44] I need to steal it back. 我得再偷回来
[13:45] I know what kind of heat this could bring down, 我知道我会引起多大的麻烦
[13:47] And I don’t plan on rotting in some secret prison somewhere. 而且我也不想在某个秘密监狱老死
[13:50] And you, being the good people that you are, 你们本性善良
[13:53] Do not want a chemical weapon floating around. 肯定不想看到化学武器危害人间
[13:55] So I figure we steal it, we destroy it, everybody wins. 所以我们合作偷出来并且摧毁掉 对大家都有好处
[14:02] That party boat’s gonna pull in here any second, 那艘船随时可能过来
[14:05] And some co-ed is gonna find our dead friend over there, 某些女生肯定会发现这里有个死人
[14:07] So do we join forces or not? 决定吧 到底合作吗
[14:11] Please say yes. 拜托同意吧
[14:14] We’ll do it. 我们同意
[14:15] Super. 太棒了
[14:16] I’ll be in touch. 我会再联系你们
[14:26] Well, Natalie’s story checks out. 娜塔莉的故事查证过了
[14:28] I mean, there’s been chatter in military intel circles 在军界有传闻
[14:30] That venezuelan rebels got their hands on something big. 那些委内瑞拉革命者想搞些大动作
[14:33] Lucky us, it’s right here in our backyard. 幸好被我们碰到
[14:35] I can’t believe 难以置信
[14:36] We’re contemplating working with natalie. 我们居然在考虑和娜塔莉合作
[14:38] Is it me, or did she just kill a man in front of us? 是我幻觉吗 还是她刚在众目睽睽下杀了个人
[14:41] And she’s all set to frame you for the murder. 而且她还有备而来准备把谋杀栽赃于你
[14:43] We don’t have a choice, fi. 我们没得选择 菲
[14:45] Fine. Call the FBI. 好吧 通知联邦调查局
[14:47] Okay, sure, but Marco’s here on a diplomatic passport. 好的 不过马可持有外交护照
[14:50] By the time anybody got cleared for surveillance or a raid, 等到有人来突击检查的时候
[14:52] That weapon would be long gone. 武器早就消失了
[14:54] Which leaves us. 所以问题还是得由我们来解决
[15:04] You know, you could’ve mentioned 你早该提醒我
[15:05] This was an eat-in-your-socks kind of place. 这个地方要脱鞋
[15:07] It’s traditional Japanese. You’re gonna love it. 这是传统日式料理 你肯定会喜欢的
[15:09] Listen, I feel like we started off on the wrong foot. 听着 我觉得我们第一步走得不太顺
[15:12] You shot an unarmed man. 你射杀了一个手无寸铁的人
[15:13] I’d say that’s the wrong foot. 那就是你不顺利的地方
[15:15] What was I gonna do? 那我该怎么做
[15:16] I was gonna call and say, 难道我先打电话来说
[15:17] “Hi, I know we tried to kill each other, but I need a favor?” “虽然我们恨彼此入骨 但请先帮我个忙吧”
[15:20] All right, come on. Let’s just get on with it. 好了 别说了 我们赶快说正题吧
[15:23] I got these specs from a russian who owed me a favor. 我从一个欠我人情的俄国人那得到消息
[15:25] It’s what we’re after. It’s called novichok agent. 我们现在要找回的是诺维乔克神经毒剂
[15:29] Novichok? Seriously? Mm-hmm. 诺维乔克 你说真的吗
[15:32] Compared to that stuff, mustard gas might as well be cologne. 相比这玩意儿 芥子气简直算是古龙水了
[15:34] Well, we can curse the darkness, 与其咒骂黑暗
[15:37] Or we can light a candle. 不如点燃蜡烛
[15:39] So, who’s got ideas about how to get it back? 如何弄回来 谁有主意啦
[15:41] Talk to me, boys. 说吧
[15:42] The compound security is set up for defense, not mobility. 院子的守卫偏重防御入侵 在转移方面较弱
[15:45] The S.U.V.s aren’t armored, and the road is isolated. SUV都没有经过装甲 道路也偏僻
[15:49] We get them to bring the weapon out,we split them out with tear gas and we take it. 让他们自己把武器带出来 用催泪弹分散他们 再把武器带走
[15:52] Nice. 漂亮
[15:53] How do you get them outside? 你如何让他们出来
[15:55] We’ll convince them that they have a gas leak, 让他们相信有煤气泄漏时候
[15:57] Something dangerous enough to require an evacuation. 一场危险到足以撤离的事故
[15:59] See? I knew you’d be perfect for this. 看到没 我就知道你是最佳人选
[16:02] If we do this, you’re gonna stay with us the entire time 如果我们做 整个任务期间你必须和我们待在一起
[16:04] Where we can keep an eye on you. 这样我们好监视你
[16:06] And we don’t let you leave until we get Fi’s gun back. 在没拿到菲的枪之前我们不会让你离开
[16:09] Deal? 同意吗
[16:10] Whatever you may have heard, 不论你相不相信
[16:11] There is still some honor among thieves. 盗贼也是有名誉的
[16:14] Yes. Deal. 好的 同意
[16:17] To teamwork. 敬我们的团队
[16:27] It may surprise anyone who has left on a stove burner, 开着煤气炉没关的人可能会不知道
[16:30] But natural gas is odorless. 天然气本身是无味的
[16:32] The smell most people think of as gas 大多数人以为的煤气味
[16:34] Is actually an additive called T.H.T., 其实是种名为THT的添加剂
[16:37] Which means that making people think there’s a gas leak 这样就能让人知道是否发生煤气泄漏
[16:40] Is as simple as pumping T.H.T. Into the air 用一个移动式泵和些橡胶管
[16:42] With a portable pump and some . 就能把THT散播到空气中
[16:45] It’s safe, effective, and easy to deploy. 安全 有效 易于部署
[16:48] But it smells like you’ve just wandered into an open sewer. 但闻起来就像站在一个打开的窨井盖边上
[16:52] Then you just have to get the package in place 接下来 只要把工具收起来
[16:54] Without anyone getting suspicious. 不让人起疑即可
[16:57] Fiona? 菲奥娜
[16:59] Sorry. 抱歉
[17:00] I’m staying in a hotel while look for a new place, 我还在找房子 现在住宾馆
[17:03] I needed somewhere private to, uh, do a little work. 我需要个私密空间干些活
[17:08] Is it a stroller? 这是个婴儿车吗
[17:10] Oh, don’t get any ideas. 不知道呀
[17:11] Please. 得了吧
[17:12] You’re not gonna get baby fever from me. 我没有那么迫切想要抱小孩
[17:14] Michael’s too busy running around with a gun 迈克拿枪追仓鼠都没时间了
[17:16] To take care of a hamster, much less a child. 更别提小孩子的事了
[17:19] I’m glad you’re here, 我很高兴你在这
[17:21] ’cause I’ve been wanting to talk to you 我一直想找你谈谈
[17:23] About this Michael-and-Jesse situation. 有关迈克和杰西之间的恩怨
[17:26] Yeah, it’s complicated. 是的 很复杂
[17:27] They’re working together, 他们现在一起工作
[17:29] But I’m not sure it will ever be the same. 但我也不知道是否还一如既往
[17:30] Well, I’m gonna get the two of them in a room together, 我想让他们两个坐下来好好谈谈
[17:33] And I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[17:34] Madeline, I know you mean well — 麦德琳 我知道你一片好心
[17:36] Don’t patronize me, sweetheart. 别小看我 亲爱的
[17:38] Remember, I used to push Michael around in one of these. 还记得我怎么摆布迈克的吗
[17:41] Just tell me you’ll help me when the time comes. 时机成熟时通知我就行
[17:45] Yeah. 当然
[17:48] Recruiting a source is a painful process. 收集线人线索是个痛苦的过程
[17:51] Threatening to ruin someone’s life 威胁毁其生活
[17:53] Can put a lot of strain on a relationship 会让关系紧张
[17:55] And make it tough to work together. 这样合作起来就很困难
[17:57] Hello, Marv. 你好 马尔夫
[17:58] Chuck Finley. Nice to meet you. 恰克·芬利 很高兴见到你
[18:00] Wish I could say the same. What’s this about? 我可不高兴见到你 说吧 什么情况
[18:02] Well, the good news is this has nothing to do 好消息是萨丽·贝克
[18:03] With your marital indiscretion with Sally Baker. 不会威胁到你的婚姻问题
[18:06] The bad news? 坏消息呢
[18:07] But sometimes a bad relationship 但有时 紧张的关系
[18:09] Is the best you can do. 已经是尽了最大的努力
[18:11] Jesse, what the hell are you doing to me? 杰西 你他妈在干什么
[18:13] I can’t be here. I can’t be talking to you. 我不能待在这 我不能和你说话
[18:15] You know that. 你知道的
[18:16] I know. If there was any other way — 我明白 如果还有其他办法…
[18:17] Other than dragging my private life into this? 不要把我的私生活扯进来
[18:19] I’m sorry. I really need your help. 很抱歉 我真的很需要你的帮助
[18:21] My help? What are you, kidding? 我的帮助 你在开什么玩笑
[18:23] This is the second time you tricked me into meeting you. 这是你第二次把我骗出来见面
[18:26] You want to know what happened the first time? 想知道第一次的结果吗
[18:27] The help you gave me 你的帮助
[18:28] Led directly to the takedown of Drake technologies. 直接搞垮了德雷克科技
[18:33] The — you’re involved with that? 这件事与你有关吗
[18:34] – Yes! – I mean — I mean, the congressional hearings -是的 -我是说国会听证会
[18:36] – Are still going on. – I know. I know. -还在进行中 -我知道
[18:38] And trust me, you don’t want to know the details. 相信我 你不会想知道其中细节的
[18:39] But you helped stop some very bad people, Marv. 不过你确实帮助阻止了一些恶徒 马尔夫
[18:42] So I’m asking you to do it again. 所以我想让你再干一次
[18:45] All right, what do you need? 好吧 你需要什么
[18:47] All right, someone’s getting ready 是这样的 有人准备
[18:50] To auction off something really nasty. 竞拍一些赃物
[18:52] I got e-mails on some of the people attending. 我有一些出席竞拍的人的电邮
[18:54] I just need to know the who, the when, and the where. 我要知道时间 地点 总共有哪些人
[18:59] All right, I’ll look into it. 好的 我会查一下
[19:06] The guy’s a good friend. 他是个有义气的朋友
[19:07] I feel like a son of a bitch playing him like that. 我觉得这样玩弄他很不道德
[19:09] Yep. I know how you feel. 我明白你的感受
[19:11] But know what always cheers me up? 知道什么能让我振奋起来吗
[19:12] Stealing a chemical weapon 从一群疯子南美人手中
[19:14] From a bunch of crazy south americans. 盗窃化学武器
[19:27] So 看来
[19:29] You guys don’t really talk much during missions, huh? 你们俩在行动中不常交流呀
[19:39] Fi’s in position. 菲就位了
[19:40] Does that mean that we are gonna do this now? 是不意味着我们马上要行动了
[19:42] ’cause I’m getting antsy. Let — 我已经跃跃欲试了
[19:44] No, we aren’t doing anything. 我们什么也不做
[19:45] You’re gonna stand still and stay out of trouble. 你得待在这 不要惹麻烦
[19:47] Am I sensing hostility here? 我是不是嗅到了火药味
[19:48] I thought that we were supposed to be teammates. 我还以为我们是战友呢
[19:50] Is that what you thought? 你真这么想吗
[19:52] Yeah, ’cause, um, 不过
[19:53] teammates don’t usually frame each other for murder. 战友一般可不会诬陷对方谋杀
[19:54] Jesse! She’s going in. 杰西 她要过去了
[20:05] Look, I don’t know what to tell you, chief. 听着 我不知道该怎么跟你说 老大
[20:08] It’s for your own safety, okay? 这是为了你们的人身安全 好吗
[20:09] I need everybody out of here right now. 你们大家现在都给我出去
[20:11] Sam’s doing his thing. Get ready. 萨姆在干活了 准备
[20:28] Whoa! Whoa! You get a whiff of that? 难道你没闻见那味道吗
[20:30] That’s a serious leak! This is a gas main. 发生了严重泄露事故 这有条煤气主管道
[20:32] Sir, I can’t. 先生 我无能为力
[20:33] You’re sitting on a powder keg, okay? 你们正坐在火药桶上 明白吗
[20:35] If this place goes up, 如果这地方炸了
[20:36] we’re gonna be part of the biggest barbecue 我们都会成为迈阿密史上
[20:37] in the history of Miami. 最大型烧烤的一道菜
[20:39] You and your pals have got to get moving. 你们必须赶紧离开这儿
[20:45] Any strategy based on creating fear in your target 任何想给你的目标制造恐惧的计划
[20:48] is a bit of a gamble. 都有点像赌博
[20:50] It’s not just a matter of whether you succeed 这不仅事关你能否成功
[20:51] in making your target afraid. 制造这种恐惧
[20:53] That’s easy. 那并不难
[20:54] What’s a lot harder 更重要的是
[20:55] is ensuring that they don’t fear something else even more. 要确保他们最恐惧的是你而不是其他什么东西
[21:07] That’s good, right? 没事吧
[21:17] Yeah, “Gringo.” That’s me. Got it. 好吧 “美国佬”是我 我明白了
[21:19] You have to go. 你得走了
[21:19] I have to — okay. I can understand that. 我得走 好吧 我明白了
[21:21] Something’s wrong. They’re not leaving. 出问题了 他们不肯走
[21:23] Why — why not? 为什么啊
[21:24] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[21:31] Excuse me, senora? I need to ask you some questions. 不好意思 女士 我得问你点问题
[21:34] Wait a minute. This isn’t good. 等等 大事不妙
[21:36] You know, I-I’m sorry. I’m just terribly late as it is. 那个 不好意思 我已经要迟到了
[21:39] So sorry. It’s necessary. 很抱歉 我也是不得已
[21:42] – I’m going in. – We’re going in. -我得过去 -我们得过去
[21:44] No, you can’t ride in there and save the day. 不行 你不能就这么过去给她解围
[21:46] The operation will be over. 整个计划会玩儿完的
[21:47] L-let me help her. 我去帮她吧
[21:49] Oh, right. You guys don’t trust me. 对了 你们不相信我
[21:52] How ’bout this — you don’t like what you see, 那这怎么样 你们要是看到不对劲
[21:54] then you can shoot me first. 可以开枪打我
[21:59] You have a stroller and no baby? 你有个婴儿车 却没有婴儿
[22:01] Maybe you can explain this to me. 你得跟我好好解释解释
[22:04] I need to see some I.D. now. 身份证拿出来
[22:08] Okay, well, that’s in the glove compartment. 好的 就在仪表盘上的小杂物箱里
[22:11] You caught her! 你抓住她了
[22:13] I was so worried! Thank you! Thank you! 我急死了 谢谢啊 非常感谢
[22:16] You’re the neighborhood security guy, right? 你是小区保安吧
[22:19] Yeah, $500 stroller, 这辆500块的婴儿车
[22:21] and this bitch just walked away with it 这个婊子从街角那儿的公园
[22:24] from the park around the corner. 直接推了就走
[22:25] That is a lie. 你骗人
[22:27] – Get out of my face. – Or what? -你给我滚 -不然怎样
[22:29] This. 抽你
[22:33] I already called the police, you psycho! 我已经报警了 你个神经病
[22:35] You’re going to jail! 等着进监狱吧
[22:38] That’s enough! 够了
[22:39] Get the hell out of here, both of you! 你们俩都给我滚
[22:41] Esten mujeres locas. 两个疯女人
[22:44] Not bad, right? 还不赖吧
[22:45] Yeah. I’ve seen better. 是啊 不过我见过更好的
[22:51] Ok, so the man at the compound, a kind of a fail. 好吧 “院子里的男人”计划 失败了
[22:56] Well, it wasn’t a total loss. 也不算完全失败
[22:57] We know where they keep the weapon now. 起码咱们知道那武器放在哪儿了
[22:59] We’re going in tonight to take it. 咱们今晚就去把那玩意儿偷过来
[23:00] Take it. I likey. 偷东西 我喜欢
[23:02] But isn’t there an alarm on the vault-thing? 可是那地方不是有个警报器吗
[23:04] You have some magic spy way to beat them? 你有没有什么神奇间谍技术把那个搞定啊
[23:06] No. There’s no way of avoiding tripping the alarm, 没有 不可能不触发警报
[23:08] So we’re gonna take out the lights with a sniper rifle 所以我用狙击枪把那灯给打灭
[23:10] and the sirens with spray insulation. 再用绝缘泡沫给警报器消音
[23:12] Yay, team. 还是团队给力
[23:14] We go in, open the shed with a water saw, 我们进去 用高压水锯把那小屋子锯开
[23:16] hand the weapon off to Sam, and scatter. 把武器交给萨姆 然后撤
[23:18] We’ll meet up at rally point when we’re done. 之后去集合点会合
[23:20] Water saw? Those things take forever. 高压水锯 那玩意儿太慢了
[23:23] What you need is a thermal lance — 咱得来个高温喷枪
[23:25] Cuts through cement in under a minute. 切个水泥 一分钟都用不了
[23:27] You can get your hands on a thermal lance? 你能搞到高温喷枪啊
[23:30] I’m a thief, remember? 姐可是个贼啊 忘啦
[23:33] And not to brag, but I do handle one like a surgeon. 不是我吹 我都能用这玩意儿做手术
[23:36] No. You’re watching on the sidelines on this. 不 这回你旁观
[23:38] Remember? 记住没
[23:40] Okay, show of hands 好吧 举手示意
[23:41] for how many have used a thermal lance in a heist before? 在座哪位抢劫时用过高温喷枪
[23:44] What? No? Just one? Me? 什么 没人 只有我
[23:46] I’m gonna be there anyway. I might as well be of some use. 反正到时候我会在场 还不如让我也帮忙呢
[23:51] What’s with the skeptical looks? 为啥你们还是一脸怀疑
[23:52] Even after I saved your butt at the compound? 我可刚救了你们的命
[23:56] I wanted this to be a surprise, but… 我本来想给某人一个惊喜 不过…
[24:00] Here. Your .45. 给 你的点45手枪
[24:03] You’re off the hook for murdering Stuart. 你不用再担心被指控谋杀Stuart了
[24:06] Don’t expect a thank-you note. 别指望我会谢你
[24:08] Are we a team on this or not? 现在咱们是战友了吧
[24:11] I’ll call Jesse and tell him we don’t need a water saw. 我会打电话告诉杰西 不需要高压水锯了
[24:13] You should have him come to lunch, 你们该把他叫来吃午饭
[24:15] ’cause he’s moody, but he’s cute, right? 他虽然人有点阴沉 不过长得还不赖
[24:17] He’s busy. 他忙着呢
[24:22] Intelligence work is all about relationships. 情报工作总是要依靠人际关系
[24:25] Like a romance, 就像谈场恋爱
[24:26] working with a source is more about the heart than the head. 和线人打交道 要少算计 多用心
[24:29] Of course, romantic relationships usually end 当然 一旦有人欺骗对方
[24:31] if there’s a betrayal, 恋情就会告吹
[24:33] Whereas spy relationships often begin with one. 不过间谍的关系往往始于欺骗
[24:35] How’d it go? 怎么样
[24:37] Any luck getting details on the auction? 搞到拍卖信息了吗
[24:39] Listen, before we do this, I want to get something straight. 听着 在此之前 我得先弄明白
[24:42] What happens if I say no? 如果我拒绝会怎样
[24:44] Marv… We’ve been over this. 马尔夫 我们已经讨论过了
[24:46] I asked you to help ’cause it’s important. 不是重要的事 我不会求你帮忙的
[24:48] I’m not some starry-eyed source who needs a pep talk. 我又不是傻子 你少蒙我
[24:50] What if I say no, huh? What are you gonna do? 我拒绝你会怎样
[24:52] Huh? You gonna tell my wife? Huh? 你去跟我老婆打小报告
[24:54] You gonna ruin my career? Huh? What’s it gonna be? 你要毁了我的前程 你还有什么本事
[24:56] You know, Marv, I’m no beginner, either, 你知道 马尔夫 我也不是什么新手
[24:58] And, uh, I can tell 而且 有人想引诱我说什么
[25:00] when someone’s trying to get me to talk about blackmail. 敲诈啊勒索啊的时候 我看得出来
[25:02] You look a little uncomfortable in those slacks. 你这裤子有点不合身啊
[25:05] You recording me? 你在录音吗
[25:10] What have we got here, a digital recorder? really Marv 看我发现了什么 录音机耶 你的作风哦
[25:14] I had to protect myself. 我不得不自保
[25:16] Blackmail me once, shame on me. 敲诈我一次 我已经很丢脸了
[25:18] You do it again? 你还再来一次
[25:18] Yes, Jesse, I’m recording you. 没错 杰西 我是在录音
[25:20] Marv, I asked you to help me 马尔夫 我会找你帮忙
[25:22] ’cause I don’t have anybody else to ask. 是因为我实在找不到别人了
[25:23] You want to walk away, that’s fine, man. Walk away. 你不想帮忙 也行 你可以走
[25:25] I’m not gonna blackmail you. Come on. 我不是想敲诈你 拜托
[25:27] What the hell are you into, Jesse? 你到底想查什么 杰西
[25:29] I do this favor you ask. 我帮你查过了
[25:32] Those e-mail addresses belong to brokers, arms dealers, 那些邮件地址不是军火商就是中间人
[25:35] some ex-spook who’s into crypto-intelligence. 还有个把负责秘密情报的前特工
[25:38] So you know where they’re coming together for the auction? 所以你知道他们在哪儿拍卖了吗
[25:41] Santo domingo. Two weeks. 圣多明各 两周后
[25:44] What is this thing everybody wants to get their hands on? 到底是什么事 大家都想掺和一下
[25:46] it’s probably best you don’t know, for your own good. 为你着想 你还是不要知道为妙
[25:49] Well, whatever it is, 不管拍的是什么
[25:51] it’s gonna take five million bucks in an escrow account 光是想入场
[25:53] just to get a seat at the table. 你的账户里就得有五百万美元
[25:54] Are you… Marv, you wouldn’t, uh… 你是不是 马尔夫 你不会刚好
[26:01] happen to still have any friends at the federal reserve, would you? 还有在美联储工作的朋友吧
[26:06] You’re about to ask me for five million bucks, aren’t you? 你不会是想让我帮你搞来这五百万吧
[26:09] No. I — yes. 不 我 没错
[26:12] Come on, man, we both know 拜托 伙计 我们都知道
[26:14] you can get your hands on some old bills 你能拿到那些准备销毁的本票
[26:15] marked for destruction. You’ve done it before. 你又不是没干过
[26:16] For official ops, yes. 为了公事 我是干过
[26:20] Marv, I know how much you used to love the — 马尔夫 我知道你有多热爱
[26:24] the cloak-and-dagger stuff, being out in the field. 间谍工作 你一直想干
[26:26] This is it, man. This is what we’re all about. 我们现在就在干这种事
[26:27] You’re back in the game. 你可以重操旧业
[26:29] Please just help me do the right thing. 求你帮帮我 就当做好事了
[26:30] Why isn’t anything ever easy with you, Jess? 为什么遇上你总是这么麻烦 杰西
[26:34] But just for the record — 不过我先声明
[26:35] it’s my last trip to Miami. 我再也不会来迈阿密了
[26:40] I love you, Marvin. 好爱你哦 马尔夫
[26:50] What did you do with Natalie’s murder weapon? 你怎么处理娜塔莉的凶器来着
[26:53] I threw it in the Atlantic. 扔到大西洋里
[26:55] I wish I could have sunk Natalie with it, too. 我可真想把她一起扔海里
[26:58] I still hate that we’re going on this heist with her. 居然要跟她合作 我郁闷死了
[27:00] Fi, we can’t always pick our teammates in the field. 菲 干我们这行 不是每次都能自己选人
[27:02] I am not a spy. 我可不是间谍
[27:04] I can’t pretend someone doesn’t make my skin crawl. 一想到她我就恶心 我没法装没事人
[27:07] We won’t be able to get the chemical weapon without her. 我们自己可拿不到那个化学武器
[27:10] At least this way we keep her in our sights. 好歹这样我们还能一直盯着她
[27:12] You done planning Sam’s escape route? 你设计好萨姆的逃跑路线了吗
[27:14] Yeah. 好了
[27:16] Once you hand off the weapon, 你把武器交给他以后
[27:18] he’ll head through Watson Key to make sure he’s not tailed. 他会先从沃森路走 确保没被跟踪
[27:21] Once he’s sure he’s clear, he’ll head north. 等他确实一个人了 就折向北边
[27:24] We’re good to go. 我们可以出发了
[27:26] There’s a reason most surprise attacks are just before dawn. 之所以大部分突袭行动都选在破晓时分
[27:30] Sleepers hit their deepest rem cycles 是因为太阳将要升起前
[27:32] just before sunrise, 大部分人正处于深度睡眠状态
[27:34] which makes it harder to come to full alertness. 人们很难在这段时间全神戒备
[27:36] And anyone on watch is likely to be exhausted 而快要换岗的时候
[27:39] and at the end of a shift. 值夜的人也几乎精疲力尽
[27:43] Yeah, you and me both, sister. 对 我也很困啊 大姐
[27:45] All right, hit the lights, Fi. 好了 射那盏灯 菲
[27:46] Small-caliber, high-velocity bullets 小口径的高速子弹
[27:49] can pierce fragile surfaces without shattering them. 可以把玻璃打穿而不震碎
[27:52] If you need to knock out floodlights from a few hundred yards away, 如果你想在几百码外解决探照灯
[27:55] They’re even better than an off switch. 这比按开关还好使
[28:14] Spray insulation is handy 喷点绝缘泡沫
[28:16] for more than keeping your house cool in the summer. 不仅能让你的房子在夏天保持凉爽
[28:18] Use it to fill the diaphragm of a siren, 把它填进警报器的隔膜
[28:21] and it will be about as noisy as a lawn gnome. 它就基本成了摆设
[28:34] Moment of truth. 真相就要揭开
[28:35] Burning at temperatures over 8,000 degrees, 超过8000度的高温喷枪
[28:38] thermal lances are used by construction crews 通常被建筑工人拿来
[28:41] to cut through rock and steel. 切割钢铁和水泥
[28:43] They’re tricky to operate, 虽然操作有点不便
[28:44] but they’ll slice through a heavy dead bolt like butter. 但是它们能像切黄油似的切开厚重的金属
[28:53] Come on, baby. 加油 宝贝
[28:56] Let’s go. 来吧
[29:00] Oh, smooth. 很顺利嘛
[29:06] Catch you on the flip side, Mike. 在那边见 迈克
[29:13] Little help? 帮我一下
[29:15] Come on, come on. 来吧 来吧
[29:18] Ah! Oh, man! 伙计
[29:19] I think I broke my ankle. 我好像扭到脚了
[29:21] All right, I’m coming back down. I’m-a get you. 好吧 我这就下来帮你
[29:23] No, they’ll be out any second. 不要 他们这就要过来了
[29:24] Sam got the case, right? 萨姆已经拿到东西了 对吧
[29:25] They’re gonna roll out 等他们发现箱子不见了
[29:26] when they see that it’s not here, and I will leave then. 肯定会出去找的 到时候我再逃出去
[29:28] Just go! 走吧
[29:43] Hey, Mike, I’m at Watson Key. 迈克 我已经上了沃森路了
[29:45] Looks like I’m free and clear, so I’m heading over there now 好像没人追来 我这就去
[29:48] to drop this baby off with my buddy at the base. 把这小宝贝交给我的人
[29:50] Spies are trained to be careful around road work. 间谍们都被训练过要小心道路施工
[29:53] Too many workers for too little work — 一个小工程 却有一大堆人
[29:55] you’re probably driving into a snatch and grab. 你没准儿遇上抢劫了
[29:57] No workers with road blocks guiding you 没有工人 只有路标
[29:59] toward a freshly paved pothole rather than away from one — 指引你去一条新修的小路
[30:03] It’s a good bet you’re about to drive over a bomb. 我敢打赌 你八成要碾过个炸弹了
[30:24] Son of a — 我勒个–
[30:30] Natalie?! 娜塔莉
[30:31] You take that weapon, you’re in a world of hurt! 拿走这武器 你就麻烦大了
[30:34] The feds, the military — all hell’s gonna rain down on you. 联邦调查局 军方 所有人都会对你穷追猛打
[30:37] I don’t know, Sam. 我不知道 萨姆
[30:39] $20 million will buy me a hell of an umbrella! 两千万 我肯定能跑得了
[30:57] It’s gone. I can’t believe it. 就这么没了 我真不敢相信
[31:00] It’s not your fault, Sam. 不是你的错 萨姆
[31:01] Look, I let a psycho get away with a chemical weapon, Mike. 听着 我让一个神经病带着化学武器跑路了
[31:04] Who else’s fault would it be? 不是我的错 还能是谁的错
[31:05] You didn’t let her get away with anything! 不是你让她把东西拿走的
[31:06] She bombed the road. She ambushed you with a machine gun. 她炸了这条路 拿着机关枪埋伏你
[31:08] You survived, Sam. That counts for something. 而你活下来了 萨姆 这已经不容易了
[31:10] Okay, well, it’s time for the $64,000 question. 好吧 该问一下最关键的问题了
[31:12] How the hell’d she know where to set up for the attack? 她怎么会知道该在哪设下埋伏呢
[31:15] No one told her where Sam was gonna be. 没人跟她说过萨姆的逃跑路线
[31:18] Michael? 迈克尔
[31:19] The Japanese restaurant. 那家日本餐厅
[31:21] We took our shoes off to sit down. 我们坐下前把鞋脱了
[31:23] She had to have planted a bug in mine 她肯定是在去洗手间的时候
[31:24] when she went to the bathroom. 在我的鞋里装了监听器
[31:25] I was wearing my loafers. 我那天穿的是便鞋
[31:26] They’re back at the loft. 那双鞋现在还放在我的阁楼里呢
[31:28] Damn it! 该死的
[31:29] Okay, this is just perfect. 好吧 这简直是棒极了
[31:30] Natalie gets rich selling mass murder, 娜塔莉靠卖大规模杀伤性武器致富
[31:32] and we get a loafer with a listening device in it. 我们就只落着个有窃听器的便鞋
[31:34] It’s not ideal, 情况虽然不理想
[31:36] but it does give us a way to track down Natalie. 但是我们也可以借此查出娜塔莉的下落
[31:38] She’ll still be listening 她会继续监听我们
[31:39] to figure out what our next move is. 从而获取我们下一步的行动
[31:42] If we can convince her that she doesn’t have the real case, 如果我们可以让她以为她拿走的箱子是假的
[31:45] she’ll have to show herself. 她就不得不出现了
[31:46] That sounds like a long shot, man. 听上去风险很大 伙计
[31:47] It’s the only shot. Let’s go. 这是唯一的办法了 我们走
[31:54] When a spy finds a listening device, 当间谍发现监听器时
[31:56] the last thing he does is turn it off. 他绝对不会关掉它
[32:00] A bug can be a direct line into the mind of your enemy. 监听器可能是进入敌人思想的直接途径
[32:04] It’s delicate, but in the right hands, 这很微妙 但是方法对了的话
[32:06] it’s a weapon 这就是个让你可以在
[32:07] that can turn almost any situation in your favor. 几乎任何形势下都能转败为胜的武器
[32:15] Sam, where the hell have you been? I’ve been calling. 萨姆 你跑哪去了 我一直在打电话找你
[32:17] Yeah. Damn near got myself killed, Mike. 我差点死掉 迈克
[32:20] Natalie hit me mid-route. 娜塔莉在半路上把我劫了
[32:21] I thought you said she was gonna go after me 你不是说她会在靠近集合点的地方
[32:22] closer to the rally point. 才攻击我吗
[32:24] Did she get the weapon? 她把武器拿走了吗
[32:25] Hell no. I had the decoy on the driver’s seat, just in case. 没 我在副驾驶上放了个假货 以防万一
[32:27] Real thing was in the trunk. 真东西在车尾箱里
[32:29] We’re lucky she got sloppy! 算我们幸运 她大意了
[32:31] Damn right. 没错
[32:33] I mean, you talk to your Fed buddies? 你跟你在联邦调查局的伙计谈过没
[32:35] Yeah, Jesse’s leaving the case in the bag check 谈过了 杰西会把箱子放在
[32:37] at the bus station. 车站的存包处
[32:38] We make a call, they pick it up. 然后我们打个电话 他们就来取
[32:39] No questions, no connections to us. 不会有人问问题 也不会查到我们头上
[32:41] Okay, well, he better head out soon. 好吧 那他最好尽快出发
[32:43] Traffic on the causeway’s gonna be a beast. 长堤那里的交通会堵死的
[32:49] Fortunately, the weapon 幸好那个武器是装在
[32:51] was in a standard shock-proof clamshell. 一个标准的防震壳里的
[32:54] I have a friend who sells grenades out in Hallandale 我的一个在哈伦达尔卖手雷的朋友
[32:59] who had a spare. 刚好有个多余的
[33:00] All right, the tracker’s ready. 好了 追踪器弄好了
[33:02] Nice range, burst signal on a timer 信号范围广 而且是通过定时器发信号
[33:04] so she can’t sweep for it. 所以她是探测不出来的
[33:06] Wherever she takes it, we will find her. 不管她把它拿到哪 我们都能找到她
[33:08] Now all we need is something nasty to put in the case. 现在我们只需要在箱子里放些武器了
[33:14] Making fake weapons is a little-known but important art. 制造假武器是门鲜为人知却极其重要的艺术
[33:17] If you don’t want to put real killing power 如果你不想让真正的杀伤性武器
[33:19] in the hands of a bad guy, 落在坏人手里
[33:21] You need a convincing substitute. 你就要造一个可信的替代品
[33:22] A fake chemical weapon has to be able to pass a field test — 假的化学武器要经得起现场考验
[33:26] usually a simple chemical analysis 通常就是一个简单的化学分析
[33:28] and a cruel demonstration with a small animal. 然后再拿只小动物做个残酷的武器示范
[33:30] Strong pesticide mixed with tear gas and diesel fuel 把强效杀虫剂 催泪瓦斯还有柴油
[33:34] will do the trick 混合在一起就行了
[33:35] without killing anyone who weighs more than 20 pounds. 不会对体重二十磅以上的任何人致命
[33:39] Try not to drop it on your way to the station. 在你开去车站的路上可别把它弄掉了
[33:47] Okay, it’s been an hour, people. 已经一个小时了 伙计们
[33:49] Has it occurred to anyone 你们有没有人想过
[33:50] that maybe Natalie’s not going for this? 也许娜塔莉不会来了呢
[33:51] Be patient, Jesse. 耐心点 杰西
[33:53] People who are buyining chemical weapons 会买化学武器的人
[33:55] aren’t generally forgiving types. 才不会容忍假货呢
[33:57] She can’t afford to risk not having the real thing. 她冒不起卖出假货的风险
[33:59] Yeah. I’m just saying, you know, 我只是说也许我们的提示
[34:01] maybe we could have given her a better hint than “the causeway” 应该更清楚一点 而不是只说”长堤”
[34:03] to get her to the right bus station. 她也许找错车站了呢
[34:06] If it was too easy, she’d get suspicious. 要是说的太清楚 她会起疑的
[34:08] She’ll figure it out. 她会想出来的
[34:09] Wait a minute. 等一下
[34:10] Yeah, she’s got it. It’s on the move. 她拿到东西了 正在移动中
[34:12] We’re in business. 我们该行动了
[34:15] She’s in a black Sebring. 她开了一辆黑色的赛百灵
[34:17] She’s heading north. 正往北驶去
[34:19] Sam, you and Mike take the causeway. 萨姆 你和迈克走长堤
[34:21] I’m gonna send Fi northeast on Townsend. 我会让菲沿东北方向去汤森德
[34:25] It’s go time. 出动吧
[34:39] So, that’s the dragon lady’s den. 那就是蛇蝎女人的老窝
[34:41] Never thought I would miss the days when places like this 从来没想过我会怀念这种地方
[34:43] were just used for smuggling cocaine. 只用来做毒品走私的年代
[34:51] She’s got both cases, Fi. 她手上有两个箱子 菲
[34:53] Which canister is the real one? 哪个是真的
[34:55] The black one. Mine was silver. 黑色那个 我的是银色的
[34:58] Shall we do this? 我们开始吧
[35:00] Uh, that’s a chemical weapon in there, Fi. 菲 那里面的可是化学武器
[35:03] We can’t afford to go in there shooting. 我们可不能在里面开枪
[35:04] This goes wrong, 要是有个什么不测
[35:05] and this entire area’s a hazmat site for the next decade. 这整个地区在未来十年里都将是危险区了
[35:08] I’ll do this quietly. 我要悄悄来
[35:09] Well, if quietly doesn’t work, 要是悄悄来不管用的话
[35:11] we’re coming in to make some noise. 我们就进去制造点噪音
[35:13] Fair enough. 好的
[35:18] Hi, again. 又见面了
[35:19] Move and I kill you. 你敢动一下我就杀了你
[35:23] You don’t quit, do you? 你就是死缠烂打对吧
[35:24] Can’t you leave a girl alone to make a living? 你就不能放我这个女生养家糊口吗
[35:27] You should have picked another way to get rich. Let’s go. 你应该选择别的致富途径 走
[35:29] Wait, just — first, you got to tell me — 等一下 首先你得告诉我
[35:31] did you really switch the case out? 你们真的把箱子掉包了吗
[35:33] Which one’s real, silver or black? 哪一个是真的 银色的还是黑色的
[35:36] Let’s just leave it as a mystery. 还是保密吧
[35:37] It’ll give you something to think about in prison. 这样你在监狱里还有东西可想
[35:39] Let’s go. 走吧
[35:40] Mm, I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[35:42] See, you’re cute, and you’re clever, 没错 你很帅 很聪明
[35:45] but your timing sucks. 但是你的时机烂透了
[35:48] Your little trick ate up my day, 你的小把戏浪费了我一整天的时间
[35:49] so instead of getting my hair done, 我本来是要去做头发的
[35:50] I had to come straight to the buy. 结果却不得不直接约见买家
[35:52] And my buyers are here. 我的买家已经来了
[35:58] You don’t want to do this, Natalie. 你不会这么做的 娜塔莉
[36:00] Actually, I do. I really, really do. 我会 我真的真的会
[36:03] Hello, Karl. Thanks for coming. 你好 卡尔 谢谢你能来
[36:06] We have ourselves a little situation here. 我们这里出了点小问题
[36:08] – Afternoon, guys. – And you are who? -下午好伙计们 -你是哪位
[36:11] He came to interrupt the transaction, 他是来搅局的
[36:13] so do me a fave? 所以帮我个忙
[36:15] Shoot him. 打枪吧
[36:16] You want to know who I was, Karl. 你想知道我是谁吗 卡尔
[36:17] I’m the guy holding a gun on a can of novichok agent. 我是拿枪指着一罐神经毒气的家伙
[36:20] All right, I’ve seen enough. Time to move. 好吧 我看够了 该行动了
[36:22] Fi, against five guys with automatic weapons? 菲 跟五个拿着自动武器的人硬来吗
[36:24] Come on. 拜托
[36:25] We roll in there heavy, Mike’s not gonna last two seconds. 我们拿着武器冲进去 迈克活不过两秒钟
[36:28] You wanted to know which one was the real one? 你想知道哪个是真的吗
[36:30] Now you do. 现在你就知道了
[36:31] Oh, that’s interesting. 真有意思
[36:33] Michael’s holding my fake nerve gas hostage. 迈克尔正把我的假神经毒气当人质呢
[36:36] I pull the trigger, the bullet releases the chemical. 我扣一下扳机 子弹就会打爆罐子
[36:38] It’ll spread about 50 yards. 毒气会散播五十码[四十五米]
[36:40] First your eyes will burn, your face will go numb. 先是你的眼睛疼 然后你的脸就麻了
[36:43] If the exposure’s not too bad, 要是情况不太严重的话
[36:45] you’ll live about five minutes. 你大概可以活个五分钟
[36:46] Too bad the nearest hospital’s 10 minutes away. 可惜最近的医院也在十分钟车程以外
[36:49] Last chance to walk away. 给你最后一个机会
[36:52] He’s bluffing. 他在虚张声势
[36:53] He’s not gonna kill himself for this. 他才不会把自己也害死呢
[36:55] You’d rather die than give us that weapon, hmm? 你宁死也不把武器给我们是吗
[37:00] Try me. 试试呗
[37:07] Go, go! Get to the cars! 走 走 上车
[37:10] You never forget your first exposure to tear gas. 你永远不会忘记第一次尝到催泪弹的滋味
[37:13] It feels like you’re drowning in your own fluids. 感觉就像是会被自己的眼泪淹死
[37:15] There’s a reason why nothing induces panic 所以说毒气攻击
[37:17] like a gas attack. 是最令人恐惧的
[37:18] Smile, Natalie. 笑一下 娜塔莉
[37:21] It’s not like you’re dying. 你又死不了
[37:22] I have to go to the hospital! 我要去医院
[37:23] No, Michael shot a cylinder 用不着 迈克尔只不过打爆了
[37:26] full of tear gas and pesticides. 一罐催泪器和杀虫剂
[37:27] My own special blend. 我特调的
[37:29] Hey, I got more good news for you. 还有好消息呢
[37:31] You’re gonna be a hero. 你将会成为英雄
[37:32] You are gonna call the FBI and tell them 你要打电话给联邦调查局 告诉他们
[37:34] where they can find a stolen container of Novichok agent. 在哪里可以找到一瓶被盗的神经毒气
[37:37] Natalie, you forgot your chemical weapon back there. 娜塔莉 你忘带了你的化学武器
[37:40] Touche. 真够损
[37:41] Boy, you know, your buyers and those Venezuelan guys 等这件事公开以后 你的买家
[37:44] are gonna be asking a whole lot of questions 还有那些委内瑞拉人
[37:45] when this goes public, 肯定会到处打探的
[37:47] so your best bet, if you want to stay alive, 所以为了你好 如果你还想活命的话
[37:49] is to make nice with the Feds and tell ’em everything, 最好跟联邦调查局搞好关系 老实交代
[37:51] and I mean everything. 一字不落
[37:52] The number to dial is 911. 你要拨的号码是911
[37:53] Just say you want someone from Homeland Security. 就说你要找国家安全部的人
[37:56] You guys, can we please make a deal? 我们可不可以商量一下
[37:58] I got money, and I got — 我有钱 而且我还有
[37:59] You got five seconds to dial that phone. 你还有五秒钟的时间打电话
[38:02] Natalie… 娜塔莉
[38:04] clean yourself up before they get here. 在他们到之前把脸洗洗吧
[38:06] You look like hell. 丑死了
[38:17] Here you go. 给你
[38:18] Five million in cash. 五百万现金
[38:20] Don’t say I never gave you anything. 别说我从没给过你东西
[38:22] Marv, this is clutch, man. 马尔夫 这钱可不能随便花
[38:23] You so much as buy a latte in the airport with that money, 你哪怕是用这钱在机场买杯拿铁
[38:26] we’re both in for a world of hurt. 咱俩就死定了
[38:28] Understood. No lattes. 明白 不会买拿铁的
[38:29] Listen, before you go down this road, 听着 在你这么做之前
[38:31] I want you to ask yourself something. 我希望你问自己一件事
[38:34] Can you trust Michael Westen? 你能信任迈克尔·韦斯顿吗
[38:37] That’s — that’s a complicated question. 这 这问题很复杂
[38:39] I mean, the guy ruins your life, he destroys your career, 这个家伙毁了你的生活 还有你的事业
[38:41] and then he — he turns around and he takes you in? 然后他突然转性开始跟你一伙了
[38:43] – I mean, what the hell kind of a person — – Yeah, I don’t know. -这都是什么人啊 -我不知道
[38:45] I don’t know what to tell you. I’m — I’m still working on that. 我不知道该说什么 我也还在挣扎呢
[38:49] All righty. 好吧
[38:51] Take care of yourself, Jess, okay? 照顾好自己 杰西 好吗
[38:56] Hey, Marv? 马尔夫
[38:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:11] Yeah, Fi? 怎么了 菲
[39:13] Hey, Jesse. Want to grab lunch at the Carlito? 杰西 要来卡利托餐厅吃饭吗
[39:15] – Um… – I’m buying. 我请客
[39:16] Yeah, what the hell? I could go for some fish tacos. 好吧 管它的呢 来点鱼卷也不错
[39:28] Oh, funny running into you people here. 有意思 居然在这遇到你们
[39:30] It wasn’t my idea. 我也不想
[39:32] Madeline wanted me to get you two together. 是麦德琳让我把你们俩聚在一块的
[39:34] And since you wouldn’t sit down with Michael 既然你不肯跟迈克尔坐下来谈
[39:36] and Michael wouldn’t sit down with you… 迈克尔也不肯跟你坐下谈
[39:38] Oh, whatever. You know how she is. 随便了 你知道她的性格啦
[39:42] Look, Maddy, this is really none of your — 听着曼迪 这件事真的跟你没
[39:44] Shut it! 闭嘴
[39:47] And sit down. 给我坐下
[39:49] I’m so tired of this crap. 我真是受够了
[39:51] I know enough about the lives 我对你们的生活有足够的了解
[39:53] that you people lead to know this — 所以我知道
[39:55] if you two don’t start trusting each other again, 如果你们俩不重拾对对方的信任
[39:59] somebody’s gonna end up dead. 最后肯定会死人的
[40:03] Jesse… 杰西
[40:05] Michael ruined your life, got you fired. 迈克尔毁了你的生活 害你被炒
[40:09] He was trying to do a good thing. 只是想做件好事
[40:10] So get over it. 所以克服一下吧
[40:13] Michael… 迈克尔
[40:15] Jesse shot you in the chest. 杰西给了你胸口一枪
[40:19] He was trying to save your life. 是为了救你的命
[40:20] Deal with it. 别再计较了
[40:23] I’m not talking about closure. 我不是在说了结那一套
[40:25] I’m talking about good, old-fashioned gutting it out. 我是在说你们应该把话说清楚
[40:29] You know what families do 你们知道当家庭里有人撒谎
[40:31] when people lie and betray each other? 并且背叛对方的时候 家人会怎么做吗
[40:34] They suck it up, and they move on. 他们会忍了 然后继续过下去
[40:40] So if you two are good, shake on it. 所以如果你俩和好了 就握个手
[40:42] If you’re not, too bad. Shake anyway! 要是还没和好 太可惜了 照样得握手
[40:50] I’ll leave you two alone to talk. 你们俩单独谈谈吧
[41:03] Your mom’s good. 你妈真厉害
[41:08] How’d your meeting with Marv go? 你跟马尔夫的会面怎样了
[41:10] He got us the money. 他把钱弄来了
[41:11] Call up Barry. Have him put it in the escrow account. 我找了巴里 让他把钱转进了托管账户里
[41:14] You want to, uh, stay for a bite, 你想一起吃个饭
[41:17] start planning? 然后计划一下吗
[41:19] We have an auction to crash, Jesse. 我们有一场拍卖会要搅和呢 杰西
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme