时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:37] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:48] | Psychiatrists have nothing on spies | 在过度分析友人的行为举止上 |
[00:51] | when it comes to over-analyzing their friends’ behavior. | 心理医生比间谍好不了多少 |
[00:54] | As a covert operative, | 作为一个秘密特工 |
[00:55] | you routinely trust your co-workers with your life, | 你必须信任你的合作伙伴能托付性命 |
[00:58] | so you tend to notice | 所以当他们开始举止怪异时 |
[00:59] | when they start acting strangely. | 你总能注意到 |
[01:01] | Jesse, you want to tell us why we’ve come here? | 杰西 你想告诉我们为何来这里吗 |
[01:03] | What? It’s a beautiful day, man. | 怎么 老兄 天气多好啊 |
[01:06] | Oh, please. | 行了 说吧 |
[01:07] | First you complain about how sandy the beach is, | 你先是抱怨海滩上沙子太多 |
[01:10] | and then you can’t stop staring at the one woman on South Beach | 接着 你又对南滩那个女人目不转睛 |
[01:13] | who should not be wearing a bikini. | 她就不该穿比基尼 |
[01:15] | Who is the future Mrs. Jesse Porter over there? | 她是未来的杰西·波特太太吗 |
[01:18] | She’s not exactly my type. | 她算不上我喜欢的型 |
[01:21] | My old boss, Marv — that’s his wife. | 我过去的老板马尔夫 那个是他老婆 |
[01:23] | I heard they were in town. | 我听说他们在这里 |
[01:25] | And here we thought it was just a coincidence | 暂时我们觉得这是个巧合 |
[01:26] | you set up in front of the Eden Roc Hotel. | 你安排我们来到伊甸罗克酒店前面 |
[01:29] | Well, you know about the International | 你了解在这里举行的 |
[01:30] | Intelligence Conference they’re having here? | 国际情报大会吗 |
[01:31] | Covert operatives and diplomats from all over the world | 来自全球的秘密特工以及外交官 |
[01:34] | mingling in Miami. | 汇集于迈阿密 |
[01:36] | Michael has this weekend circled on his calendar every year. | 每年 迈克都会在日历上把这周圈出来 |
[01:38] | All right, well, I should have been straight with you guys. | 行 我本该和你们直说的 |
[01:39] | I just…Didn’t think you’d be comfortable | 我就是想 和一群间谍一起徒手冲浪 |
[01:41] | bodysurfing with a bunch of spies. | 你们会觉得不自在 |
[01:43] | So, what’s your plan? | 那么 你的计划是什么 |
[01:44] | Bump into your old boss, build a sandcastle together, | 偶遇你的前老板 一起建个沙土城堡 |
[01:47] | and he welcomes you back with open arms? | 然后他就热烈欢迎你回归吗 |
[01:48] | Marv knows about what I was looking into before I got burned — | 在被封杀前 马尔夫知道我在查什么 |
[01:50] | The assassinations, the arms dealing. | 暗杀 军火交易 |
[01:52] | He doesn’t like it any more than we do, | 他跟我们一样也不喜欢 |
[01:54] | so… I was thinking, maybe… | 所以…我在考虑 或许… |
[01:56] | You might be able to lean on him a little bit. | 你或许能胁迫他一下下 |
[02:00] | Could help get our investigation back on track. | 好让我们的调查回到正轨 |
[02:01] | We do need somebody | 我们的确需要 |
[02:02] | with high-level federal connections. | 和联邦调查局高层有关系的人 |
[02:04] | Sam’s buddies haven’t turned up anything. | 萨姆的哥们没有查到什么 |
[02:07] | Well, I take it our beach day is over. | 那么 我看我们的沙滩日就到此结束了 |
[02:09] | Where do you suppose old Marv is hiding? | 你觉得老马尔夫藏在哪里 |
[02:15] | Well, if that was my wife, I know where I’d be. | 要是那是我老婆 我知道我会呆在哪里 |
[02:20] | 马尔夫 杰西前老板 | |
[02:25] | Marv. | 马尔夫 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry. Do we — | 对不起 我们 |
[02:29] | Michael Westen. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[02:31] | Yeah. That Michael Westen. | 没错 那个大名鼎鼎的迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[02:33] | Probably don’t want to be seen with me. | 或许你不想被人看到和我在一起 |
[02:35] | Not with him either, huh? | 还有他 是吗 |
[02:39] | What do you want? | 你们想要干什么 |
[02:40] | Jesse hasn’t stopped working his last assignment. | 杰西一直没有停止调查他的最后一项工作 |
[02:42] | I’ve been helping him. | 我一直在帮他 |
[02:44] | There was a failed bank heist a couple of months ago | 几个月前有个流产了的银行抢劫案 |
[02:46] | here in Miami. | 就在迈阿密 |
[02:47] | We want to know which bank | 我们想知道是哪家银行 |
[02:48] | it was and what they were trying to steal. | 还有他们想要偷什么 |
[02:50] | – I can’t help you. – Sure you can. | -我帮不了你们 -你当然能 |
[02:51] | The bank kept it out of the news, | 银行未将此事公诸报端 |
[02:52] | but they would have had to report it. | 但是他们必须上报 |
[02:54] | Call a friend at the Treasury. | 打个电话给财政部的朋友 |
[02:55] | Hell, the FDIC might even know. | 联邦存款保险公司或许也知道 |
[02:57] | No, I mean I can’t help you or Jesse. | 不 我是说我不能帮你或者杰西 |
[02:59] | Not after what happened. | 鉴于已发生的一切 |
[03:00] | Jesse is not guilty of what he’s accused of. | 对于杰西被指控的罪名 他是无辜的 |
[03:02] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:04] | I never believed what they said about Jesse. | 我从未相信过他们说的关于杰西的话 |
[03:07] | But I’m not about to do any favors | 但是我不打算提供任何帮助 |
[03:09] | for a couple of burned spies. | 给两个上了黑名单的间谍 |
[03:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:20] | He didn’t go for it? | 他不干吗 |
[03:22] | We’ll just have to change Marv’s mind, | 我们只需让马尔夫改主意就好 |
[03:24] | right, Michael? | 是吧 迈克 |
[03:32] | International conferences are good cover | 国际会议对于平庸的外交特务 |
[03:34] | for run-of-the-mill diplomatic spooks | 以及秘密特工之类的人而言 |
[03:36] | and black-bag operatives alike. | 都是个很好的掩护 |
[03:37] | One way to tell them apart — their luggage. | 但只需一招就可将他们区分 他们的行李 |
[03:40] | You don’t bring a high-speed-film camera | 你不会携带高速感光胶片相机 |
[03:43] | to an event where nobody wants their picture taken | 参加一个与会者都不想被拍照的活动 |
[03:46] | unless you want to bypass the X-ray machines at the airport. | 除非你是为了在机场绕过X光检查 |
[03:49] | Telephoto lenses are a great place to store | 长焦镜头是隐藏 |
[03:51] | the illegal silencer you’re smuggling in. | 偷带入境的非法消音器的绝佳之处 |
[03:54] | What are we looking at? | 我们在看什么 |
[03:55] | A Russian wet-work team, if I had to guess. | 如果我猜的话 是个俄国暗杀小队 |
[03:57] | Spetsnaz. | 俄罗斯特种部队 |
[03:59] | Definitely. And they’re here to work. | 绝对 而且他们是来工作的 |
[04:00] | What, you think they’re here | 什么 你认为他们要在 |
[04:01] | to kill someone on American soil? | 美国领土上杀人吗 |
[04:03] | I don’t think they’re here for the banquet food and seminars. | 我觉得他们不是为了晚宴食物和讲座而来 |
[04:07] | They came heavy. | 他们带了很多东西 |
[04:08] | What, you think you’re the target? | 什么 你觉得你是他们的目标吗 |
[04:10] | Maybe, maybe not. | 或许是 或许不是 |
[04:11] | Either way, I’d love to know who is. | 不管怎样 我都想知道是谁 |
[04:13] | Why don’t we just ask one of them? | 何不问问他们中的一个呢 |
[04:19] | How about the pretty boy there? | 那边那个小帅哥怎样 |
[04:20] | Seems like the runt of the litter. | 看着就像垃圾仔[《四眼天鸡》中角色] |
[04:22] | Ooh. Almost doesn’t seem fair. | 哦 不太公平 |
[04:28] | Oh! Hold the elevator! | 电梯 等一下 |
[04:31] | – Bitch, what are you doing? – Language. | -贱人 你干什么呢 -注意用词 |
[04:33] | Ladies first, man. We’ll get the next one. | 女士优先 老兄 我们等下一趟 |
[04:37] | See? | 看 来了 |
[04:40] | It’s okay, bud. | 没事 兄弟 |
[05:00] | Nyet, nyet, nyet. Who’s your target? | 别动 别动 你们的目标是谁 |
[05:03] | No…English. | 不会说英语 |
[05:05] | Oh, we know better than that, don’t we, bitch? | 我们都心知肚明 不是吗 贱人 |
[05:07] | Got to go and make this difficult. | 该走了 解决这个家伙 |
[05:12] | This was my idea. | 这是我的点子 |
[05:13] | I should have gotten to hit him. | 该我揍他的 |
[05:22] | Shhh! | 闭嘴 |
[05:23] | Even a day at the beach | 和你们 就算沙滩一日游 |
[05:24] | isn’t a day at the beach with you people. | 也不得清闲 |
[05:38] | Where is he? Where you got him? | 他在哪里 你们在哪儿抓到他的 |
[05:39] | You’re awfully fired up, Sam. | 你太激动了 萨姆 |
[05:41] | Isn’t this normally your nap time? | 通常这时候你不该是在午睡吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, but I love interrogating Russians. | 是呀 但是我特爱审讯俄国佬 |
[05:44] | They were my all-time favorite bad — | 他们是我永远的最爱… |
[05:46] | well, I’m the boss. I called dibs. | 我是头 我说了算 |
[05:47] | Wait a second. Mike, that’s not fair. Last time — | 等一下 迈克 这可不公平 上次… |
[05:49] | Oh, you really think he’s gonna side with you over his girl? | 你真觉得他会弃她女友而听你的吗 |
[05:50] | Guys! There’s a wet-work team on South Beach | 伙计们 南滩有个暗杀小队 |
[05:53] | that might be here to kill me. | 他们可能是来杀我的 |
[05:54] | I would like to find out today. | 我想今天就弄明白 |
[05:56] | Sam, you make the introductions — | 萨姆 你打头阵 |
[05:58] | I’m famous, Fi’s the hammer. | 我名声在外 菲来重击 |
[06:00] | Okay, so bad cop, badder cop… | 好 有小白脸 白脸 |
[06:03] | worse cop? | 还有大白脸 |
[06:03] | I can live with that. | 我能接受这个安排 |
[06:05] | Under ideal circumstances, | 理想情况下 |
[06:07] | a good interrogation unfolds slowly. | 出色的审讯需缓慢展开 |
[06:09] | But circumstances are not always ideal. | 但是情况并不总是理想的 |
[06:12] | If you’re operating on a clock, | 若你赶时间 |
[06:13] | sometimes you have to get right in your enemy’s face | 有时候你就不得不现身于敌人面前 |
[06:16] | and turn up the heat. | 直击重点 |
[06:17] | Now we’re getting somewhere. Alexi? | 现在我们有点进展了 艾利克西 是吗 |
[06:19] | Wow, that’s kind of a girly name | 哇 对于一个俄国特工来说 |
[06:21] | for a Russian operative, isn’t it? | 这名字有点太娘了 不是吗 |
[06:23] | 艾利克西 俄国特工 | |
[06:24] | Why are you in Miami? | 你们为何来迈阿密 |
[06:28] | Come on, Alexi. Who’s your target? | 行了 艾利克西 你们的目标是谁 |
[06:31] | We know you guys are here on business. | 我们知道你们来这里是有任务的 |
[06:33] | Oh, look, a suppressor! How’d that get in there? | 看 一个消音器 是怎么带进来的呢 |
[06:36] | Oh, I get it. | 噢 我明白了 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I can slap you around all day, | 是啊 我能扇你耳刮子扇上一整天 |
[06:40] | and you’re not gonna talk, are you? | 而你是不打算开口的 是吗 |
[06:43] | You know Michael Westen? | 你认识迈克尔·韦斯顿吗 |
[06:47] | Is he your target? | 他是不是你们的目标 |
[06:49] | You joke. | 你开玩笑 |
[06:51] | Everyone in Russian special forces | 俄国特种部队的每个人 |
[06:54] | has heard the name “Westen.” | 都听过’韦斯顿’这个名字 |
[06:57] | He’s like the bogeyman, not real. | 他就像是夜魔人 是传说 |
[07:00] | I don’t know about that. | 这我倒是不知道啊 |
[07:05] | 驾驶证 迈克尔·韦斯顿 | |
[07:08] | That’s fake. | 那是假的 |
[07:10] | You can’t be. | 你不可能是 |
[07:48] | I won’t talk. | 我不会说的 |
[07:50] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[07:52] | Okay, tough guy. | 行 有种的家伙 |
[07:53] | You can talk to our lady friend. | 你就和我们的女士谈谈吧 |
[07:57] | Don’t worry. We’re not gonna kill you. | 不要担心 我们不会杀了你的 |
[07:59] | We don’t have to. | 我们没必要 |
[08:01] | We can just leave you here. | 我们只要把你一人留在这里 |
[08:02] | And you can spend the next three days | 然后你在此后的三天里 |
[08:05] | getting very, very thirsty | 会非常非常渴 |
[08:06] | and wondering why you didn’t save your friends. | 纠结为何你没有拯救你的朋友们 |
[08:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:10] | We can’t let your team strike. | 我们不能让你的小队动手 |
[08:13] | We don’t have to kill them either. | 我们也没必要灭了他们 |
[08:15] | All we have to do is stop them. | 我们要做的就是阻止他们 |
[08:17] | Tell us your mission, | 告诉我们你们的行动 |
[08:19] | and we’ll spare their lives. | 我们就饶他们不死 |
[08:27] | It’s been a while | 自打上次我听到俄国佬的尖叫 |
[08:29] | since I’ve heard the sound of a Russian scream. | 已有段时日了 |
[08:31] | I miss it. | 我怀念啊 |
[08:35] | Have it your way. | 随你的便 |
[08:38] | Paul Anderson. | 保罗·安德森 |
[08:39] | There’s a good boy. | 真是个好孩子 |
[08:43] | We’re here for an old spy, | 我们来这里是为了一个从前的间谍 |
[08:44] | an American named Paul Anderson. | 美国人 叫保罗·安德森 |
[08:47] | He had a source in the Kremlin during the cold war. | 冷战时期 他在克林姆林宫有内线 |
[08:50] | We think maybe his source is still in our government. | 我们认为他的线人可能还在我们政府内 |
[08:53] | So you’re here to interrogate him? | 所以你们来这里审讯他吗 |
[08:55] | Our leader, Vitali, is a specialist. | 我们的头 维塔利 是专家 |
[08:57] | Where are you gonna grab Anderson? | 你们打算在哪里下手抓安德森 |
[09:02] | He has job at Bananafish Bar. | 他在香蕉鱼酒吧工作 |
[09:08] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[09:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:13] | It almost doesn’t seem fair. | 这不公平 |
[09:15] | Alexi’s a sweetheart, really. | 艾利克西是个小甜心 真的 |
[09:17] | At least you’re not the target. | 至少你不是他们的目标 |
[09:19] | We got to warn Anderson. | 我们得警告安德森 |
[09:21] | Do you know where this bar is? | 你知道那个酒吧在哪里吗 |
[09:22] | Uh, yeah. It’s a bar. I’ll drive. | 知道 是个酒吧 我来开车 |
[09:26] | Fi, can you — | 菲 你能… |
[09:27] | Babysit Alexi. | 看着艾利克西 |
[09:28] | I was gonna say, “Babysit Jesse.” | 我想说的是 “照顾杰西” |
[09:30] | He wanted to stay close to Marv. | 他想接近马尔夫 |
[09:32] | Just make sure he doesn’t get too close. | 只需确保他不会跟得太近 |
[09:34] | It sounded to me like Marv thought | 在我看来 马尔夫认为 |
[09:36] | Jesse was actually innocent. | 杰西是无辜的 |
[09:37] | And if he starts digging and he finds out | 要是他开始调查 发现 |
[09:39] | that I’m the one who got Jesse fired, | 我是那个把杰西封杀的人 |
[09:40] | we could have some real problems. | 我们就真的有麻烦了 |
[09:42] | So it’s not enough to burn the guy. | 就是说 封杀他还不够 |
[09:44] | Now we have to make sure he stays burned? | 现在我们还得确保他长期保持封杀状态 |
[09:45] | Fi, please. | 菲 求你了 |
[10:02] | – Barkeep. – Yo. | -老板 -是 |
[10:03] | You know where we can find | 你知道哪里能找到个 |
[10:04] | a Paul Anderson? | 叫保罗·安德森的 |
[10:06] | Yeah. Down there. The end of the bar. | 知道 那里 吧台那头 |
[10:16] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[10:17] | No Paul here. | 这里没有叫保罗的 |
[10:18] | I’m Chris. What can I get you? | 我是克里斯 能为你做点什么吗 |
[10:20] | Never mind. | 不用了 |
[10:22] | Damn it. The first guy. | 该死 是第一个家伙 |
[10:23] | I must have spooked him. | 我定是打草惊蛇了 |
[10:24] | He ran. | 他跑了 |
[10:26] | Uh, no, Mike. He didn’t. | 没有 迈克 他没跑 |
[10:30] | Been a long time since anybody called me “Paul.” | 好久了 没人再叫过我’保罗’ |
[10:34] | Take it easy. I’m Mike. This is Sam. | 放松 我是迈克 这是萨姆 |
[10:36] | I don’t want to upset you | 我不想让你心烦 |
[10:37] | while you’ve got a gun on my friend, | 特别是我朋友还在你枪口下 |
[10:38] | but there’s a Russian black-ops team | 但外边有支俄罗斯暗杀小队 |
[10:39] | on its way to kidnap and torture you. | 正打算把你绑走刑讯 |
[10:43] | That’s the worst news I’ve heard all day. | 这可是今天听到最糟的消息了 |
[10:47] | You guys are nice enough fellas, | 你们两个人不错 |
[10:49] | but you dropped a name that died about 20 years ago. | 不过你们要找的那人20年前就死了 |
[10:53] | Look, we’re friendlies. | 听着 我们跟你是一路的 |
[10:55] | I used to be on the teams. Mike worked for the company. | 我过去在海豹突击队 迈克在中情局 |
[10:58] | I’ve got a Spetsnaz officer | 我把一个俄罗斯特种部队军官 |
[11:00] | curled up in a steamer trunk. | 塞在了箱子里 |
[11:01] | He told me four of his buddies | 他说他的四名同伴 |
[11:03] | are on their way here now to kidnap you. | 正在来这里绑你的途中 |
[11:05] | – That’s funny. – It’s really not. | -真搞笑 -才不搞笑 |
[11:08] | Well, I hope someday you think it is. | 等你长大了就明白了 |
[11:09] | So, how does a retired spy land back on the radar? | 他们为什么要抓一个退休的间谍 |
[11:14] | All right, back in ’86, the Russians had these birds | 86年苏联人搞了种卫星 |
[11:17] | that could fly into our com satellites and knock them out. | 能打掉我们的通讯卫星 |
[11:22] | I had a source in the Kremlin — | 我在克里姆林宫有个线人 |
[11:23] | wait a second — you’re the guy who got the specs | 等等 你就是那个搞到了 |
[11:25] | on the Russian hunter/killer satellites? | 苏联猎手卫星设计资料的人 |
[11:27] | That was you? | 那是你干的 |
[11:28] | I had to play it off-the-books | 我必须隐姓埋名 |
[11:29] | because of this numnuts Congressman named Bill Cowley. | 就因为那个傻瓜议员比尔·考利 |
[11:33] | You mean the Chairman of the House Intelligence | 你是指众议院情报委主席 |
[11:36] | Oversight Committee Bill Cowley? | 比尔·考利 |
[11:37] | Mike, you know, he’s the keynote speaker | 迈克 他就是 |
[11:39] | at the convention this weekend. | 这周末会议的主讲人 |
[11:41] | Well, I got sloppy the other night. | 前几天夜里我疏忽了 |
[11:43] | I drank way too much. | 喝多了酒 |
[11:45] | I got on the Internet message board, | 在网络留言板上 |
[11:47] | and I ripped him a good one. | 狠狠地骂了他一顿 |
[11:49] | You outed yourself. | 于是你暴露了 |
[11:51] | – I said I was sloppy. -Uh, guys, they’re here. | -我说我疏忽了 -他们来了 |
[11:57] | We keep this quiet, stay low, | 我们要低调行事 |
[11:59] | this doesn’t have to become a scene. | 别把事情闹大 |
[12:00] | What are you talking about “We”? | 你说”我们” |
[12:02] | It’s my mess. I’ll clean it up. | 这是我惹的麻烦 我会搞定 |
[12:04] | Sorry, old timer. | 抱歉 老前辈 |
[12:05] | Can’t be picking off bad guys | 不能在拥挤的酒吧里 |
[12:07] | in the middle of a crowded bar. | 把这群家伙打死 |
[12:08] | You’re just gonna have to accept our help. | 你就接受我们的帮助吧 |
[12:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:12] | But if you call me “old timer” again, | 但如果你再叫我”老前辈” |
[12:15] | you’re gonna be wearing your ass around your head. | 我就要用你的脑袋爆你的菊花 |
[12:18] | Like a hat. | 就像给你的菊花戴顶帽子 |
[12:22] | 保罗 委托人 | |
[12:26] | Three guesses which one’s Vitali. | 猜猜哪个是维塔利 |
[12:30] | 维塔利 暗杀专家 | |
[12:32] | Looks like the typical Russian tactics — | 俄国人的典型战术 |
[12:34] | they block off the exits and advance | 他们迅速封锁附近的出口和去路 |
[12:35] | about as fast as a glacier until they find the target. | 直到他们发现目标 |
[12:38] | I guess we’ll have to move quickly. | 我们必须行动迅速 |
[12:39] | Keep your eye on Paul. I’ll make a path. | 你保护保罗 我开路 |
[12:41] | When you’re being hunted in a crowd, | 当有人在拥挤的人群中试图抓你时 |
[12:43] | your biggest advantage is, | 最大的优势就是 |
[12:45] | your opponents can’t maintain visual contact with each other. | 你的对手们很难相互照应 |
[12:48] | The key is to move without drawing attention to yourself. | 要领是隐蔽地移动 |
[12:51] | When you can, you disguise your actions as something else. | 尽量掩饰你的行动 |
[12:54] | Serge’s had way too much to drink! | 我哥们喝多了 |
[12:58] | When you can’t, you strike fast and hard. | 没法掩饰时 你要速度出手一击必杀 |
[13:07] | Boris. | 伯里斯 |
[13:12] | They always answer to “Boris.” | 叫”伯里斯”时他们总会回答[Boris意为战斗] |
[13:15] | You were right. It is more fun without the guns. | 你们是对的 不用枪更好玩 |
[13:18] | Then you calmly move for the exits | 然后你冷静地走到出口 |
[13:20] | and get the hell out of there. | 离开是非地 |
[13:24] | I appreciate the thought, fellas, | 我很感激你们周到的安排 |
[13:26] | but if this dump is your idea of a safe house, | 但把这个垃圾场当成安全屋 |
[13:29] | thanks, but — | 多谢 不过… |
[13:30] | this is not a — I live here. | 这儿才不是什么…我住这儿 |
[13:32] | Look, just stay the night, okay? | 听着 就在这儿过个夜行吗 |
[13:34] | Vitali and his boys are not gonna come knockin’. | 维塔利和他手下不会来这儿找你 |
[13:36] | We’ll make some calls, | 我们联系一下 |
[13:37] | try and get you federal protection. | 看能不能给你弄到政府保护 |
[13:38] | That’s not an option. | 我看没戏 |
[13:39] | When I retired, | 我退休的时候 |
[13:40] | they didn’t exactly give me a gold watch. | 他们都没给我纪念金表 |
[13:42] | You were burned? | 你是被封杀的 |
[13:43] | No, but I’m… a little toasty. | 不是 不过我犯了点小错 |
[13:45] | You got to have some friends on the inside. | 你总有些朋友还在职吧 |
[13:48] | Most of my friends are dead, | 大部分死了 |
[13:49] | and the rest of them are pissed off at me. | 剩下的都不理我 |
[13:51] | That sounds familiar. | 这情况听着耳熟 |
[13:53] | I tell you what — you’ve done enough. | 这么说吧 你们帮我不少了 |
[13:55] | I should just get going. | 我还是走吧 |
[13:56] | Well, who do we have here? | 我们有客人吗 |
[13:59] | Well, I — I guess I could stay the night. | 我看我还是留下过夜好了 |
[14:02] | It was like watching a younger version of myself | 这就像是看着年轻时的我 |
[14:06] | cutting through those Russians, you know? | 在对付那帮俄国人 |
[14:08] | They used to call it “Karate,” | 他们过去管这叫”空手道” |
[14:10] | but I think they got a new word for it now. | 我想现在该有新叫法了吧 |
[14:12] | Foreplay. | 前戏 |
[14:14] | Hello. | 嘿嘿 |
[14:16] | Where’d you find this beautiful creature? | 你在哪认识这个尤物的 |
[14:19] | Let’s focus. | 回到正题吧 |
[14:20] | Now that the Russians know | 现在俄国人知道 |
[14:21] | you’re out in the cold, it’s open season. | 你没有政府保护 正是抓你的好时机 |
[14:22] | If they’re willing to send one Vitali stateside, | 他们这次派维塔利来美国 |
[14:25] | they’ll keep sending Vitalis until you’re answering questions | 下次还会派别人 对你严刑拷问 |
[14:27] | with electrodes all over your face. | 直到你招供为止 |
[14:29] | – I still won’t talk. – That’s option “B.” | -打死也不说 -那是B计划 |
[14:31] | Option “A” is, we get you back in. | A计划是我们让你重归编制 |
[14:32] | You need a new identity, a pension transfer, | 你需要换新身份 转移养老金 |
[14:35] | and your name back on the do-not-touch list. | 还要把你加回被保护人名单 |
[14:36] | Now, l-look, you said you had some dirt on Cowley. | 你说你知道考利的丑闻 |
[14:39] | Now’s the time to use it. | 现在正好可以利用 |
[14:40] | One of my guys at the bureau told me | 局里的人跟我说过 |
[14:42] | Cowley has a nice place out on Key Biscayne. | 考利在比斯坎湾有套房 |
[14:44] | Tomorrow morning, I’ll try and separate him from his entourage, | 明早我去试试把他单独弄出来 |
[14:46] | and I’ll meet you guys there. | 我们在那里碰头 |
[14:47] | Well, the file’s at my place, | 文件在我家里 |
[14:49] | and I probably got four new Russian neighbors | 不过我家可能有些俄国来的新邻居 |
[14:51] | staking it out. | 在那里监视 |
[14:53] | Think we should try and grab it while it’s still dark? | 我们应该趁夜里去取吗 |
[14:55] | No, let’s do it tomorrow. | 不用 明天去 |
[14:56] | I want them to see me coming. | 要让他们看到我出现在那里 |
[14:58] | Get some sleep, Paul. | 去休息吧 保罗 |
[15:03] | I need to talk to you about Jesse. | 我得跟你聊聊杰西 |
[15:04] | Have you two gotten in front of Marv yet? | 你们去见马尔夫了没 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna bump into him in the morning. | 明早我会去和他搭讪 |
[15:09] | I want to talk about — | 我想说… |
[15:10] | not now. Not in front of… | 现在不是时候 不能当着… |
[15:12] | Just do this for me, please? | 就当是为了我 拜托了 |
[15:18] | Well, Mike, I still love ya. | 没事 迈克 你还有我呢 |
[15:20] | Have fun with the ghost of Christmas future. | 和保罗好好玩 他就是你未来的样板 |
[15:36] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[15:37] | Marv?! | 马尔夫 |
[15:40] | It’s Barbara! | 我是芭芭拉 |
[15:42] | We met in Toronto. | 我们在多伦多见过 |
[15:44] | I have lost a few pounds. Maybe you don’t recognize me. | 我瘦了一些 大概你认不出了 |
[15:47] | In Toronto? At the conference? | 多伦多 是在那次会议上吗 |
[15:49] | You gave that great talk | 你做了很棒的讲演 |
[15:50] | on data mining in the near East — genius. | 关于近东的数据挖掘技术 太有才了 |
[15:53] | I came up afterwards and said so. | 我当时就是这么说的 |
[15:55] | Oh, yeah. That’s great. That’s great. | 遇见你太好了 |
[15:57] | We should get a drink. | 我们应该去喝一杯 |
[16:00] | I-I-I… | 我… |
[16:01] | You know, I’m here | 我在这边 |
[16:02] | representing this amazing new translation software. | 代理一款超棒的翻译软件 |
[16:05] | 500 dialects, incredible semantic nuance. | 500种方言 惊人的语义理解能力 |
[16:07] | Oh, you m– you mean like a business thing. | 你是说谈业务 |
[16:10] | Um…Um, I — | 我… |
[16:13] | o-or we could meet… Privately. | 也许我们应该私下见面 |
[16:16] | Room 337. | 337房间 |
[16:18] | Show you my brochure. | 给你看看我的宣传册 |
[16:22] | Great. Yes, that would be great. | 那太好了 |
[16:25] | Of course — Barbara! | 想起来了 芭芭拉 |
[16:26] | Yes, I remember! I — oh, it’s wonderful! | 我想起来了 真是太巧了 |
[16:35] | We in? | 搞定了 |
[16:36] | No Marv can resist me. | 我可是魅力无边 |
[16:37] | All right, I owe you. | 好 我欠你个人情 |
[16:39] | I might really owe you. | 我是说真的 |
[16:40] | Marv’s in a good position | 马尔夫可以利用职权 |
[16:41] | to find out more about why I got fired. | 查出我被封杀的原因 |
[16:42] | You sound like Michael after he got burned. | 你现在和迈克尔被封杀后一模一样 |
[16:45] | The only thing he managed to do was waste a year of his life. | 他最后也是白浪费了一年时间 |
[16:48] | Different circumstances, Fi. | 情况不同的 菲 |
[16:53] | Jesse, wait. | 杰西 等等 |
[16:55] | Take it from someone who’s had to watch this show before. | 我亲眼目睹此事 你该听听我的意见 |
[16:57] | You want to solve this big mystery that spans the globe, | 你要去查这背后的惊天秘密 |
[17:01] | you go ahead. | 请便 |
[17:02] | But after that… | 但是在那之后 |
[17:04] | try to do something good in your own corner of it. | 还是做些真正对自己有意义的事情吧 |
[17:08] | Your past is your past. It’s not coming back. | 过去的已经过去 回不来了 |
[17:11] | Fi, that all sounds, uh… really healthy. | 菲 你说的合情合理 |
[17:14] | I can’t just walk away. | 但我就是放不下 |
[17:17] | I’m not stopping till the people | 我不会停手的 |
[17:18] | that got me burned are six feet under. | 除非把那封杀我的人了结了 |
[17:20] | That’s just what it is. | 就是这么回事儿 |
[17:25] | Spies and politicians tend not to get along very well. | 特工和政客一向相处得不好 |
[17:28] | Politicians see spies | 政客认为特工 |
[17:29] | as vitally important in the national interest, | 对国家利益至关重要 |
[17:31] | right up to the point where they deny ever meeting them | 正因为此政客永远不和他们会面 |
[17:33] | and abandon them entirely. | 而且随时会抛弃他们 |
[17:35] | It makes for a tough working relationship. | 这让他们之间的关系很紧张 |
[17:37] | Sir! Congressman! | 议员 |
[17:40] | Sir. Congressman Cowley. | 考利议员 |
[17:41] | Could I talk to you for a minute, please? | 我能跟你谈两句吗 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:43] | We’re late for a press event at the Grove Boardwalk. | 我们要赶去伯德沃道参加新闻发布会 |
[17:45] | No, look — I need to talk to your boss right now in private. | 不 听着 我要马上和你老板私下谈谈 |
[17:47] | This is a very sensitive matter for me. | 这涉及我的隐私 |
[17:48] | I don’t care if it’s a national-security matter. | 就算是国际安全问题我也不管 |
[17:51] | No one gets in front of the Congressman | 没有预约的话 |
[17:52] | without an appointment. | 谁也不能见议员 |
[17:54] | Thanks for your support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[17:55] | Sir, I’m a war vet, okay? This is about my disability. | 我是老兵 这事儿是关于我的伤残 |
[17:58] | You know, I’m one of your constituents. | 我是你的选民 |
[18:00] | Yeah, but just one. | 对 不过只是其中之一 |
[18:02] | 比尔·考利 国会议员 | |
[18:04] | Sir, please, come on. | 议员 拜托了 |
[18:06] | I mean, who pays for your fancy car? | 想想是谁让你买得起这靓车的 |
[18:08] | Joe taxpayer, that’s who. | 是纳税人 |
[18:10] | This isn’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[18:16] | Sam, would you still love me if I switched to autumn colors? | 萨姆 如果我老了你还爱我吗 |
[18:19] | Uh, yes, but not as much. | 爱 不过也许没那么深 |
[18:21] | Look, Maddy, we need your help. | 曼迪 我需要你帮忙 |
[18:22] | I got to corral a Congressman and deliver him to Mike. | 我要拦住一名议员 把他交给迈克 |
[18:24] | – Are you up for it? – Maybe. Who is it? | -你能来吗 -也许 是谁 |
[18:26] | You know Bill Cowley? | 知道比尔·考利吗 |
[18:28] | Is he that guy with that obnoxious “Good ol’ boy” Shtick? | 是那个语气恶心的滑稽佬 |
[18:31] | I always want to slap him. | 我一直想扇他耳光 |
[18:32] | Yeah. You meet me at the Grove Boardwalk, | 来伯德沃道碰头 |
[18:34] | you may just get the chance. | 你也许会有机会 |
[18:41] | That’s me — the corner apartment. | 就是那儿 街角那所房子 |
[18:43] | Could you have picked an easier place | 你就不能选个 |
[18:44] | for hostiles to stake out? | 好监视点儿的房子 |
[18:47] | Yeah, like an apartment over a night club. | 你是说你那夜店上的房子 |
[18:50] | Vitali’s got a nice, tight net set up. | 维塔利建立了严密的监视网 |
[18:53] | Smart deployment, great field of vision. | 布置得聪明 视野很好 |
[18:55] | He’s a pro. | 他是专业级的 |
[18:58] | What? | 怎么 |
[18:59] | You know something? You remind me of me. | 知道吗 你让我想起了我年轻时 |
[19:02] | What, do you wake up three or four times | 你昨天夜里 |
[19:04] | in the middle of the night? | 是不是醒了三四次 |
[19:05] | I could tell you it gets better, but I’d be lying. | 我很想告诉你会好起来的 但那是撒谎 |
[19:08] | After a while, you just start collecting ghosts. | 再过一阵 你就会疑神疑鬼 |
[19:12] | You don’t seem all that haunted. | 你看上去没那么困扰 |
[19:14] | Well, rum helps… A lot. | 喝点酒 会有很大帮助 |
[19:19] | There’s no good angle for approach. | 没有什么可以接近的角度 |
[19:21] | There will be. | 会有的 |
[19:25] | Best case, they leave town. | 最好的情况是把他们赶走 |
[19:26] | Worst case, you get the file and head out back. | 如果不行 拿了文件就回来 |
[19:29] | I’ll meet you there in five minutes. | 我五分钟后在那儿和你汇合 |
[19:30] | They’ll still be busy | 他们到时肯定还会忙着 |
[19:31] | dealing with Alexi’s new wardrobe. | 拆除艾利克西身上的爆炸装置 |
[19:38] | Let’s go. Everybody out. | 所有人都出来 |
[19:41] | Everyone’s invited. | 我说的是你们所有人 |
[19:43] | You on the bench. | 坐长椅的那位 |
[19:45] | That’s right. Keep your hands where I can see them. | 这就对了 手放在我能看见的地方 |
[19:51] | Who are you? What is this? | 你是谁 这是怎么回事 |
[19:54] | I’m Michael Westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[19:57] | Yeah. That one. | 没错 就是那个迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[19:59] | Mr. Westen. | 韦斯顿先生 |
[20:03] | We have no problem with you. | 我们和你没有过节 |
[20:05] | You are wrong, Vitali. We have a big problem. | 不对 维塔利 咱们的过节可大了去了 |
[20:07] | You’re hunting an American spy in my town. | 你想在我的地盘上追杀一名美国间谍 |
[20:09] | I’m offended. | 你冒犯了我 |
[20:10] | Paul Anderson is a snake. | 保罗·安德森是条毒蛇 |
[20:12] | Then I’m a snake, too. | 那我也是毒蛇 |
[20:14] | Now, if I were to take the tape off your man Alexi’s mouth, | 如果我现在撕下艾利克西嘴上的胶带 |
[20:18] | he’s probably gonna beg | 他肯定会求我 |
[20:20] | for permission to pack up and go home. | 让他卷铺盖回家 |
[20:21] | I suggest you join him. | 你最好也照做 |
[20:24] | Such a decision is not up to me. | 这个决定由不得我 |
[20:27] | We have our orders. | 我们是奉命行事 |
[20:30] | I’m afraid we are, you would say, at a crossroad. | 用你们的话说 我们这叫左右为难 |
[20:33] | I’d say you have an hour to get out of Miami, | 限你们一小时之内离开迈阿密 |
[20:35] | or there’s not going to be as many of you. | 不然你们中的某个人可能会丧命 |
[20:37] | I’m sorry, Alexi. | 对不起了 艾利克西 |
[20:39] | But the mission comes first. | 不过任务最重要 |
[20:42] | Your man is packed with enough C-4 to take out all of us. | 他身上装的C-4炸药足能把咱们都炸飞 |
[20:45] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[20:47] | I kill Michael Westen, | 如果我杀了迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[20:49] | I am Russian hero. | 就成了大英雄了 |
[20:52] | This is a radio transmitter with a dead-man switch. | 我一按这个无线电发射器 他就没命了 |
[20:55] | Well, in this case, dead men. | 而且没命的还不只他一个 |
[20:58] | You shoot me, I drop this. | 你要是开枪 我就撒手 |
[21:00] | No more Alexi, no more Vitali, | 艾利克西没了 维塔利没了 |
[21:03] | no more… | 也没有… |
[21:04] | that guy. | 那个家伙了 |
[21:08] | Now, put your weapons down now! | 快把枪都给我放下 |
[21:11] | Now! | 快点 |
[21:19] | After Paul, you are next. | 等我们解决了保罗 就该你了 |
[21:23] | Delightful. | 没问题 |
[21:25] | Now, you shoot at me before I’m out of range, | 你要是敢在我走远之前开枪 |
[21:28] | you’ll be sharing each other’s caskets. | 到时你们就可以葬在一起了 |
[21:42] | Old timer, come on. | 老前辈 出来吧 |
[21:44] | Let’s go! We’re clear! | 该走了 现在安全了 |
[21:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:55] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[21:56] | Well, I can’t remember. | 我忘了 |
[21:58] | I can’t remember the combination. | 我忘了密码了 |
[22:00] | I must have had too many last night. | 一定是昨晚喝多了 |
[22:01] | I’m a little foggy. | 我现在迷迷糊糊的 |
[22:03] | Jesus, we got 5 minutes, maybe 10, | 咱们只有5分钟 最多10分钟时间 |
[22:05] | while they deal with this guy’s vest. | 得赶在他们拆除掉人肉炸弹前离开 |
[22:07] | Can you crack it? | 你打得开吗 |
[22:08] | I was trained to do this by touch. | 我受过凭触觉开保险柜的训练 |
[22:11] | I feel the click of the pins | 用手指尖 |
[22:15] | in my fingerprints. | 感觉保险针的微小振动 |
[22:17] | Well, I was trained to listen. | 我也受过训练 能听出来 |
[22:19] | Well, then, listen! | 好吧 你来听听 |
[22:25] | Well? | 听见了吗 |
[22:30] | Well? | 听见了吗 |
[22:31] | We got to kill the outside noise and the vibrations. | 咱们必须排除外面的噪音干扰 |
[22:33] | Help me move the safe. | 帮我把保险柜抬出来 |
[22:35] | If you need a microphone but you only have a speaker, | 如果你需要扩音器 但是手头上没有 |
[22:38] | you don’t have a problem. | 用音箱喇叭也可以达到同样的效果 |
[22:39] | Both have magnets and coils | 这两样东西的扩音原理基本相同 |
[22:41] | that conduct sound in roughly the same way. | 都是利用内置的磁铁与电线圈 |
[22:44] | So you can just plug a pair of headphones | 因此你可以把耳机插进立体声的 |
[22:46] | into a stereo’s auxiliary jack and crank the volume. | 辅助插孔里 再把音量调到最大 |
[22:48] | It’s not quite good enough for karaoke, | 虽然效果比不上卡拉OK |
[22:50] | but you’ll be able to hear even faint noises | 但这种方法可以探测出微小的声音 |
[22:53] | like the discs in a safe’s locking mechanism | 比如保险柜锁环转到开锁位置上时 |
[22:56] | clicking into position. | 发出的声音 |
[22:58] | Eight… | 八… |
[23:04] | 20. Shhh! | 二十 |
[23:13] | I can’t believe I couldn’t remember the day my mother died. | 真不敢相信我居然忘了我妈的祭日 |
[23:17] | Boss, over here! | 老大 快来 |
[23:19] | Okay, they’re here. | 糟了 他们来了 |
[23:21] | Finally I get to kill some Russians. | 今天终于有机会杀几个俄国佬了 |
[23:23] | Not now! Let’s go. | 现在还不行 快走 |
[23:26] | Anyone ever tell you you’re no fun? | 有人跟你说过你很乏味吗 |
[23:28] | All the time. Get down! | 大有人在 快蹲下 |
[23:34] | Whoa! This is fun. | 哇 真刺激 |
[23:36] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[23:56] | I hope you’re having fun. | 希望你玩得痛快 |
[23:58] | We lost them about three miles back. | 咱们三公里之前就甩掉他们了 |
[24:01] | I’m just being careful. | 我这是为了万无一失 |
[24:02] | Now, let’s see what I got here. | 看看这是什么 |
[24:04] | You get a little older, you want to double-check everything. | 人上了年纪 无论干什么都得仔细一点 |
[24:07] | Here we go. | 在这儿 |
[24:09] | You sure that’s enough to put Cowley in a corner? | 你确定这些材料能揭穿考利 |
[24:12] | This is his signature | 这里有他写给一位海军上将的信 |
[24:13] | under a letter to a Marine General | 下面有他的签名 |
[24:15] | urging an illegal deployment | 要求在波哥大 |
[24:16] | into Bogota, 1988. | 非法部署任务 时间是1988年 |
[24:19] | 14 of our boys K.I.A. | 那次行动导致14名间谍被杀 |
[24:21] | We weren’t in Bogota in ’88. | 88年没有在波哥大部署过任务 |
[24:23] | Cowley covered it up. | 考利隐瞒了实情 |
[24:27] | Jesus. Where the hell did they come from? | 天哪 他们从哪儿冒出来的 |
[24:29] | All right! | 这下可好了 |
[24:34] | Well, how’d they find us? | 他们怎么找到咱们的 |
[24:35] | Oh, they got to have satellite support. | 他们肯定有卫星定位系统支持 |
[24:37] | Have what? | 有什么 |
[24:37] | Technology has improved a bit | 自从你上次偷走了他们的技术资料之后 |
[24:39] | since the last time you stole their specs. | 科学技术进步了很多 |
[24:50] | Stop doing that! Stop that right now! | 别那么干 快别那么干 |
[24:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:10] | Got to be kidding me! | 没开玩笑吧 |
[25:12] | The Russians are trying to decide whether to snatch me | 那帮俄国人正在讨论要不要 |
[25:14] | right here in the middle of Bayshore Drive. | 就在海湾路上把我绑走 |
[25:16] | Vitali won’t make a move here. | 维塔利不会在这儿下手的 |
[25:18] | As long as he knows he’s got eyes in the sky, | 只要他能利用卫星追踪咱们 |
[25:20] | he knows we can’t lose them. | 他就知道咱们跑不掉 |
[25:21] | What a mess. | 真糟糕 |
[25:23] | But you got to admit, it’s kind of funny. | 不过得承认 这件事也挺好笑的 |
[25:25] | No. No, I don’t got to admit that. No. | 不 不 我不承认 不 |
[25:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[25:33] | As dangerous as a high-speed chase can be, | 虽然高速追车很危险 |
[25:36] | there’s nothing quite as treacherous | 但是没什么能比车停下来以后的 |
[25:38] | as a no-speed chase. | 行动更危险 |
[25:39] | If you get pursued into bad traffic, | 如果你赶上了堵车 |
[25:42] | your operating paradigm has to shift. | 那么就得变通一下行动计划 |
[25:44] | Your car’s no longer being pursued — you are. | 被追赶的目标不再是车 而是人 |
[25:47] | Just because your car can’t move | 你的车动不了并不意味着 |
[25:49] | doesn’t mean you can’t. | 你也动不了 |
[25:56] | Oh, you shouldn’t have. | 你真不乖 |
[26:16] | So, that woman you’re with — your fiancee? | 那个跟你在一起的女人是你未婚妻吗 |
[26:19] | Not my fiancee. Fiona. | 不是 她叫菲欧娜 |
[26:21] | Wound a little tight, aren’t you? | 你紧张什么 |
[26:23] | Paul, now would be a good time to light that on fire | 保罗 现在是时候把这个点着了 |
[26:26] | and give them something else to look at. | 分散一下他们的注意力 |
[26:28] | Make it count. I only got one of those. | 一次成功 我只有这一块布 |
[26:42] | Ho, ho! | 太棒了 |
[26:49] | Sure, I’d love to take a few questions. | 当然 我很愿意回答几个问题 |
[26:51] | Mike, please tell me you’re not calling | 迈克 别告诉我你这个电话 |
[26:53] | from a Siberian Gulag. | 是从西伯利亚劳改集中营打来的 |
[26:54] | Not yet. We got the file. | 还不至于 我们拿到文件了 |
[26:55] | Are you ready for us? | 你准备好了吗 |
[26:56] | Uh, about to be. | 马上就好 |
[26:57] | Your mom is collecting the Congressman as we speak. | 这会儿你妈正盯着那个国会议员呢 |
[27:00] | – My mother?! – Well, there wasn’t really enough time to explain. | -我妈 -没时间解释了 |
[27:02] | No, there isn’t. | 是没时间了 |
[27:02] | The Russians have satellite support. | 那帮俄国人控制着卫星定位系统 |
[27:04] | We can drive all we want, but sooner or later, | 就算我们开得再远 过不了多久 |
[27:06] | we’re gonna be staring down | 维塔利就该拿着AK步枪 |
[27:08] | the barrel of Vitali’s A.K. | 对着我们的脑袋了 |
[27:09] | Don’t you worry, Mikey. Your mom is clutch. | 别着急 迈迈 关键时刻有你妈出马 |
[27:11] | Together we can make this a safer, | 我们可以携手共建一个更安全 |
[27:13] | more prosperous Miami. | 更繁荣的迈阿密 |
[27:15] | Thank you. Thank you all very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢大家 |
[27:17] | Hey, how are you? Good to see you again. | 嗨 你好吗 很高兴再次见到你 |
[27:19] | Good to see you. Thank you. Thank you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 谢谢 谢谢 先生 |
[27:21] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[27:22] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[27:24] | It’s Helen! From Yale. Helen Foxvog. | 我是海伦 耶鲁校友 海伦·福克斯瓦格 |
[27:28] | “Foxy”? | “辣妹” |
[27:30] | Hey. Hello. | 你好 |
[27:31] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[27:32] | Listen, um… | 听我说… |
[27:34] | Tell your people that you, uh, don’t feel well | 告诉你的人你不太舒服 |
[27:36] | and you want to drive home alone, | 想一个人开车回家 |
[27:37] | because you and I have a meeting | 因为咱们俩要去你家 |
[27:39] | with Paul Anderson at your house. | 跟保罗·安德森谈一谈 |
[27:41] | And he’s ready to talk | 如果你不同意 那他就准备 |
[27:42] | all about the Colombian thing if you don’t. | 说出在哥伦比亚发生的那档子事 |
[27:48] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[27:50] | I’ll meet him at my office tomorrow. | 明天早上到我办公室来找我 |
[27:52] | Oh, actually, no. It’s now! | 不行 他现在就要见你 |
[27:55] | Or I’m gonna start screaming | 不然我可要在这儿嚷嚷 |
[27:56] | about our love affair in the ’70s | 咱俩70年代有过的风流韵事 |
[27:58] | and your secret grandchildren. | 以及你的两个私生孙子女 |
[28:00] | Caroline and little Jack — | 卡罗琳和小杰克 |
[28:02] | they’re dying to meet you. | 他们都非常想见你 |
[28:06] | I don’t feel well. I’m gonna…take the car home. | 我不舒服 我想…开车回家 |
[28:16] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[28:17] | Almost. Come on in. | 差不多吧 请进 |
[28:21] | Listen, I got to be honest — | 老实说 |
[28:23] | we’re very satisfied with our translation software. | 我们对我们已有的翻译软件很满意 |
[28:26] | Yeah, about that… | 是啊 关于那个… |
[28:28] | Hey, Marv. | 嗨 马尔夫 |
[28:32] | Look, I gave your department eight years of my life, | 我为你的部门效力了八年 |
[28:34] | and I got kicked out over some garbage. | 结果就因为几句谣言被开除了 |
[28:36] | The least you can do is hear me out. | 你总应该听我说几句话吧 |
[28:37] | Or we could call your wife. | 要不我们就给你老婆打电话 |
[28:40] | Come on. You know me, man. | 好了 你了解我 伙计 |
[28:41] | You know I didn’t do what they said I did. | 你知道我不会干他们说的那种事 |
[28:42] | No. I don’t know that. | 不 我不知道 |
[28:44] | I’d like to believe it, yes. | 我相信他们的话 |
[28:45] | What I do know is that an effort was made | 我所了解到的就是有人侵入电脑 |
[28:47] | to hack into an eyes-only file — | 偷看了一封绝密文件 |
[28:48] | an effort that was traced back to your login, your password. | 经追查 黑客用的是你的用户名和密码 |
[28:51] | Marv, you can’t believe that I would have — | 马尔夫 想必你也不相信我会… |
[28:53] | it doesn’t matter what I believe! No! No! No! | 我信不信没有用 不 不 不 |
[28:55] | There’s too much evidence against you, Jess. | 大量证据都指向你 杰西 |
[28:57] | I got too close. That’s what happened. | 实际情况是 我知道的太多了 |
[28:59] | Marv, someone’s out there starting wars. | 马尔夫 有人现在正在密谋造反 |
[29:02] | They’re knocking off labor leaders, | 他们强迫工会领导下台 |
[29:03] | burning food supplies, and they’re getting rich doing it. | 切断食品供应渠道 借此大发横财 |
[29:05] | I was this close, so they had me burned. | 我快查到真相了 于是他们把我封杀了 |
[29:07] | Look, even if that were true — | 听着 就算这是真的… |
[29:09] | I’m still working this thing. | 我现在还在调查这件事 |
[29:11] | Maybe it clears my name. Maybe it doesn’t. | 没准这么做能帮我正名 也没准不能 |
[29:13] | But somebody’s got to do it. | 可总得有人来管吧 |
[29:15] | All I need from you is the name of a bank. | 我只需要你告诉我那家银行的名字 |
[29:17] | But you really can’t give me that much? | 难道这个忙你都不肯帮 |
[29:21] | What bank? | 什么银行 |
[29:22] | Best lead I got says the folks we’re looking for | 我掌握了咱们要找的那伙人的一些线索 |
[29:24] | tried to hit a safety-deposit box | 他们曾在上个月四号 |
[29:25] | on the 4th of last month. | 企图打开一家银行的保险柜 |
[29:27] | Bank kept it quiet. | 银行对此事保持沉默 |
[29:28] | No cops, no news coverage. | 没有警方调查 也没有新闻报道 |
[29:29] | But they must have reported it to insurance, right? | 可他们肯定上报了保险公司 对吗 |
[29:33] | All right, I’ll make a couple of calls, | 好吧 我帮你打电话查一下 |
[29:34] | but I can’t see you again, Jess. | 可我不能再和你见面了 杰西 |
[29:36] | Ever. | 绝不能 |
[29:40] | Tomorrow night, I’ll meet this… | 明天晚上 我会到饭店的酒吧里 |
[29:41] | person at the hotel bar. | 去找…她 |
[29:44] | After Elise goes to sleep. | 得等伊莉丝睡了之后 |
[29:46] | It’s a date. | 这是个约会哦 |
[29:55] | They’re waiting for you, sir. | 他们正等着您呢 先生 |
[29:57] | “They”? | “他们” |
[29:59] | Who does Paul have with him? | 保罗和谁一起来的 |
[30:01] | It’s a surprise. | 到时你就知道了 |
[30:15] | Anderson, have you lost your goddamn mind? | 安德森 你是不是疯了 |
[30:18] | Hello, Bill. | 你好 比尔 |
[30:20] | Michael Westen. I don’t know if you two met. | 这位是迈克尔·韦斯顿 你们应该没见过面 |
[30:22] | I’m well aware of who he is. | 我当然知道他是谁 |
[30:23] | Congressman, we don’t have a lot of time. | 议员先生 我们时间不多 |
[30:25] | There’s a Russian black-ops team on its way to kidnap Paul. | 有一个俄国非法行动组要来绑架保罗 |
[30:28] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:30] | I’m sure this washout’s | 我确信这个失败者 |
[30:32] | right at the top of their to-do list. | 正好在他们任务清单的顶部 |
[30:33] | Listen, you smug bastard. | 听着 你这个自以为是的杂种 |
[30:35] | The cold war wasn’t so cold for me. | 冷战对我来说什么也不是 |
[30:38] | I didn’t like the people. They didn’t like me. | 我不喜欢人民 他们也不喜欢我 |
[30:41] | I think what Paul is trying to say is that he needs protection. | 我觉得保罗是想说他需要保护 |
[30:44] | And you can make that happen just by picking up the phone. | 而你能做到 只需要打几个电话 |
[30:47] | Or not. | 或者不用 |
[30:48] | Maybe I’d just rather take my chances | 或许我宁愿碰运气 |
[30:50] | and see what happens. | 看会发生何事 |
[30:56] | This was your idea, wasn’t it? | 这是你的主意 是吗 |
[30:58] | Shaking down a sitting Congressman. | 敲诈在职国会议员 |
[31:03] | Yeah, boy, you got some juicy business here. | 是啊 孩子 如果是在1988年 这的确是一个 |
[31:05] | If this was 1988. | 有利可图的交易 |
[31:08] | I’m pretty sure there’s no | 我很肯定那样的勾当 |
[31:09] | statute of limitations on anything that nasty. | 是没有法定时效的 |
[31:12] | This gets out, you’ll be selling your granddaughter’s pony | 一旦泄露 你准备卖了孙女的小马驹 |
[31:15] | to pay for your legal bills. | 来支付律师费吧 |
[31:29] | My granddaughter’s pony. | 我孙女的小马驹 |
[31:31] | I like that. | 我喜欢那匹马 |
[31:33] | But no. You’re sorely mistaken. | 不过不行 你大错特错了 |
[31:37] | What the hell do you mean, “Mistaken”? | 你到底什么意思 “错” |
[31:38] | You don’t think I knew what a colossal pig-screw this was? | 你难道认为我不知道这件事有多糟吗 |
[31:42] | I got right on top of that mess. | 但在那件事的处理上我是对的 |
[31:45] | I caught a two-star general with his hand in the till, | 一名两星上将监守自盗让我逮个正着 |
[31:48] | happy to own it. | 很高兴这事让我摊上了 |
[31:50] | Got him a dishonorable discharge | 他被开除军籍 |
[31:52] | instead of five years in the brig. | 而不是坐五年牢 |
[31:56] | I’m clean. | 我是清白的 |
[31:58] | He’s bluffing. | 他在虚张声势 |
[32:00] | You have nothing, Paul. | 你什么都没有 保罗 |
[32:02] | And you’re about to have even less. | 你也不会得到什么了 |
[32:03] | You sent those boys to their death. | 你让那些孩子去送死 |
[32:06] | And now you’re messing around with — | 现在还在这里狡辩… |
[32:07] | your friends who drove me out here? | 开车带我来这里的人是你的朋友吗 |
[32:09] | They can look forward to an audit | 他们的余生可以 |
[32:11] | every year for the rest of their lives. | 等着每年被查账了 |
[32:13] | – Paul. – And you! | -保罗 -还有你 |
[32:15] | I’ll probably heap a little dirt on your grave, Mr. Westen, | 韦斯顿先生 我很可能会在你的坟墓上堆点土 |
[32:19] | just for the hell of it. | 只为了好玩 |
[32:25] | OK. Come on. | 好了 别这样 |
[32:29] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[32:32] | Probably shouldn’t have done that. | 真不应该那么做 |
[32:37] | Michael! What happened?! | 迈克尔 出了什么事 |
[32:39] | He pissed me off. | 他把我惹火了 |
[32:40] | Mike, what part of the plan | 迈克 计划里哪部分 |
[32:42] | called for assaulting a United States Congressman? | 提到了攻击美国国会议员的 |
[32:44] | I know, but he pissed Paul off. We got bigger problems. | 我知道 可他把保罗惹火了 还有更大的麻烦呢 |
[32:47] | Vitali and his men will be here any minute. | 维塔利和他的人随时会到这里 |
[32:48] | We can’t leave him here. | 我们不能留下他 |
[32:49] | Well, we sure as hell can’t take him with us. | 我们非常肯定不能带他一起走 |
[32:51] | I am not kidnapping a | 今天我不会绑架 |
[32:52] | member of the House of Representatives today. | 一名众议院的议员 |
[32:54] | Maybe after they shoot the lot of you | 或许他们向你们开枪 |
[32:56] | and drag me off to the dungeon, he’ll believe us. | 把我拖进地牢之后 他会相信我们的 |
[33:01] | Two birds with one stone. | 一石二鸟 |
[33:03] | I don’t think we have a choice. | 我认为没有选择余地 |
[33:04] | Vitali’s guys will come at us | 维塔利一伙人会全方位 |
[33:06] | from all angles and all at once. | 突袭我们 |
[33:08] | We could turn this place inside-out pretty easy, | 我们可以很容易地把这个地方由内而外包围 |
[33:11] | give the Congressman a front-row seat | 给议员一个前排的座位 |
[33:14] | and something to think about. | 让他好好想一想 |
[33:15] | – It’s not bad. – Well, it sounds bad! | -还不算太糟糕 -听起来很糟糕 |
[33:18] | I think I’ll just catch a cab. | 我想还是坐出租车走吧 |
[33:22] | Go. | 走吧 |
[33:40] | Show time. | 表演时间 |
[33:42] | I guess… | 我猜 |
[33:43] | I better wake him. | 叫醒他比较好 |
[33:47] | You! You son of a bitch! | 你 你这个狗娘养的 |
[33:49] | You’re going to jail, you — | 你准备坐牢吧 你… |
[33:50] | there’s no time for that. The Russians are coming. | 没时间说那个了 俄国人来了 |
[33:52] | Right, “The Russians are coming.” | 是啊 “俄国人来了” |
[33:53] | They followed us here. They’re gonna kill us all. | 他们发现我们在这里 会把我们杀光的 |
[33:56] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[33:57] | Somehow I doubt a couple of Miami Beach patrolmen | 两个迈阿密海滩巡警能不能从 |
[33:59] | are gonna save you from a Russian black-ops team, | 俄国暗杀小队手中拯救你 我对此表示怀疑 |
[34:01] | even if they got here on time. | 即使他们能及时赶到 |
[34:03] | Give it a rest. There are no — | 别说了 没有… |
[34:04] | take a look. | 你来看 |
[34:09] | Oh, my God. What the hell are they — | 我的上帝啊 他们到底是谁 |
[34:11] | now come on. Let’s go. Quit gawking. | 来吧 我们走 别傻愣着了 |
[34:14] | Every country emphasizes slightly different tactics | 每个国家的精锐部队都会强调 |
[34:18] | with their elite troops. | 一点不同的战术 |
[34:19] | The Chinese Special Forces | 中国特种部队 |
[34:21] | learn how to shoot with either hand. | 学习双手射击 |
[34:22] | The German D.S.O. teaches their men to rappel from helicopters. | 德国特别行动部训练士兵从直升机上绕绳下降 |
[34:27] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[34:28] | Bring it, baby. | 放手一搏吧 宝贝 |
[34:29] | What are you gonna do? Build me a shed? | 你要做什么 给我造个小屋吗 |
[34:32] | And every Russian Spetsnaz team | 每个俄国特种部队 |
[34:35] | is trained to siege secure locations by surrounding, | 受训通过包围 前进 同步攻击 |
[34:38] | advancing, and synchronizing their attack. | 来围攻安全地点 |
[34:41] | Their discipline makes them hard to escape | 他们的行动步数容易预测 |
[34:44] | but easy to predict. | 使他们难以逃脱 |
[34:54] | Sorry we keep meeting like this, Alexi. | 很抱歉总是这样见面 |
[34:57] | An all-out coordinated breach has its advantages — | 一个全面配合的突破有它的优势 |
[35:00] | maximum force, the element of surprise. | 最大力量 出奇制胜 |
[35:03] | But there are drawbacks, too. | 但也有缺陷 |
[35:05] | If everyone goes in at once, | 如果每个人同时进去 |
[35:06] | you can find yourself locked inside | 在意识到目标已经离开之前 |
[35:08] | before you realize your target has already left. | 你会发现自己被反锁在里面了 |
[35:32] | Vitali | 维塔利 |
[35:34] | Surrender your guns before the police arrive, | 在警察来之前交枪投降 |
[35:36] | and I’ll show you mercy. | 我饶你们不死 |
[35:37] | If not… I aim lower. | 否则 我的枪瞄的更低 |
[35:44] | Sounds like — | 听起来像… |
[36:04] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[36:05] | I only see three guns, Vitali. | 我只看见三把枪 维塔利 |
[36:14] | Thanks | 谢谢啦 |
[36:18] | Walk out backwards with your hands up. | 举起手倒着退出来 |
[36:33] | You think this is over? | 你认为这就结束了吗 |
[36:35] | For me, they will trade. | 为了我 他们会交换的 |
[36:37] | They will do prisoner exchange. | 他们会交换囚犯 |
[36:39] | For him, they will send more. | 为了他 会派更多人来 |
[36:41] | We will not stop until old man tells us everything. | 我们不会停止的 除非老头子肯坦白交待 |
[36:45] | You will answer our questions, and then you will die. | 你要回答我们的问题 然后你就去死 |
[36:48] | I will volunteer for this, my — | 我自愿这么做 我的… |
[36:52] | Paul! Put the weapon down. | 保罗 放下武器 |
[36:55] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[36:57] | Are you telling me I can’t kill Russians | 你想说俄国人入侵佛罗里达 |
[36:59] | when they invade Florida? | 我还不能杀死他们吗 |
[37:01] | Put your gun down, Paul. | 放下武器 保罗 |
[37:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我了 |
[37:09] | You…killed him. You killed him! | 你… 杀死了他 你杀死了他 |
[37:12] | In a minute, the police will arrive. | 一会儿 警察就到了 |
[37:13] | 10 minutes after that, news vans will join them. | 十分钟后 媒体也会来 |
[37:16] | So you got to ask yourself — | 你必须问问自己 |
[37:19] | what story do you want it to be? | 想说个什么样的故事 |
[37:21] | Option one — | 方案一 |
[37:22] | you were targeted by rogue Russian operatives. | 你被凶狠的俄国特务盯上了 |
[37:25] | You heroically shot one of them and captured the rest. | 你英勇的射杀其中之一并制服了其他人 |
[37:28] | Option number two — | 方案二 |
[37:29] | you are secret pals with Michael Westen, | 你是迈克尔·韦斯顿的秘密同谋 |
[37:32] | whose nefarious dealings brought Russian terrorists to Miami. | 违法交易带俄国恐怖分子潜入迈阿密 |
[37:35] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 怎么做好呢 |
[37:37] | Michael Westen sticks around and smiles for the camera… | 迈克尔·韦斯顿逗留笑对镜头 |
[37:42] | or you make some calls for Paul? | 还是为保罗打几通电话 |
[37:50] | Hell… | 见鬼 |
[37:52] | Maybe I’ll even run unopposed next time. | 或许下次竞选不会有人反对我了 |
[38:10] | Trash. | 垃圾 |
[38:12] | I’m not gonna miss that job. | 我不会怀念那份工作的 |
[38:13] | Well, now that you got your pension back, | 现在你拿回了退休金 |
[38:15] | you gonna work in Virginia? | 还要在维吉尼亚州工作吗 |
[38:16] | I was thinking about maybe writing my memoir. | 我在考虑或许写本自传 |
[38:19] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna put them online or anything. | 别担心 我不会放在网上或者别的什么 |
[38:22] | You can publish them after I’m dead. | 你可以在我死后出版 |
[38:23] | Well, that shouldn’t be anytime soon, | 只要你保持低调 |
[38:25] | as long as you keep your head down. | 那应该有的等了 |
[38:27] | The feds are gonna keep an eye on you. | 联邦调查局会监视你的 |
[38:29] | I just hope they’ve relocated some lady spooks up there. | 我只希望他们派一些女间谍来 |
[38:33] | Got to be somebody in Newport for old… | 最好是纽波特[避暑胜地]的某个人 为了… |
[38:36] | What the hell’s my name? | 我的名字是什么来着 |
[38:39] | Paul Vandermark. | 保罗·万德尔马克 |
[38:45] | Got to be a story there. | 这肯定有个故事 |
[38:47] | What, did you do some job in a German Castle or something? | 是什么 你在德国城堡工作过还是什么 |
[38:54] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[39:00] | It’s not just when you drink, is it? | 这不仅是酒后失忆 是吗 |
[39:08] | I guess that’s the last of it. | 我猜这是最后一件了 |
[39:13] | All you really have in the end… | 最后你真正全部拥有的 |
[39:16] | are your stories. | 是你的故事 |
[39:22] | Can you handle the rest of it, kid? | 余下的这些你能搬吧 孩子 |
[39:35] | The bank you’re looking for is Miami Trust. | 你要找的银行是迈阿密信托银行 |
[39:38] | You got the details for the heist all in there. | 抢劫的所有细节都在这里 |
[39:40] | Everything I could get. | 这是我能找到的全部 |
[39:42] | Thanks, Marv. | 谢谢 马尔夫 |
[39:45] | Listen. | 听着 |
[39:48] | I want you to tell Jesse that I never doubted him. | 我想你告诉杰西 我从没怀疑过他 |
[39:51] | There was just never enough there for me to make | 只是我一直都没有充足理由 |
[39:53] | a case to get him reinstated, | 让他复职 |
[39:54] | but you tell him… that I believed him. | 不过你告诉他 我相信他 |
[39:57] | W-what are you talking about? | 你 你说什么 |
[40:01] | Jesse’s key-card entries, computer login. | 杰西的识别卡登记 电脑登陆 |
[40:03] | There were these discrepancies | 在他被解雇那天 |
[40:05] | in the timing on the day he got fired. | 这些时间不一致 |
[40:06] | It’s like somebody had a duplicate key card. | 就像有人复制了他的识别卡 |
[40:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:10] | Oh, the security footage — it’s all gone. | 监控录像 都不见了 |
[40:13] | It’s confiscated. | 被没收了 |
[40:15] | But you get somebody with the clearance to track it down, | 你可以追踪一下有权限的人 |
[40:18] | you’ll get a good look at the guy who did… | 你就能知道是谁干的 |
[40:21] | What they pinned on Jesse. | 他们归罪于杰西的是什么 |
[40:37] | They must have been three serious pros | 他们一定是三个专业人士 |
[40:40] | to get into the vault, wire this safety-deposit box, | 进入金库 爆破保管箱 |
[40:43] | and get out without showing their faces. | 离开时还没露面 |
[40:45] | Three serious pros with seriously rotten luck. | 三个非常倒霉的专业人士 |
[40:47] | If it wasn’t for a random security sweep, | 如果不是一次随机的安全检查 |
[40:49] | we’d be looking at a picture of a hole in a wall. | 我们看到的图片就是墙上的一个洞了 |
[40:52] | I’m about to go, uh, scout the bank. | 我要去侦察银行 |
[40:53] | Anybody want to join me? | 有人想跟我去吗 |
[40:56] | Maybe tomorrow. | 或许明天吧 |
[40:59] | O…Kay? | 好… 的 |
[41:01] | Um…All right. | 好吧 |
[41:03] | Listen, hey, I can’t thank you guys enough. | 听着 我无法表达对你们的感谢 |
[41:05] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[41:06] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[41:12] | Oh, Fi — | 菲 |
[41:14] | You know what I did tonight?! | 你知道我今晚做了什么吗 |
[41:16] | I destroyed evidence | 我毁掉了证据 |
[41:18] | that would have led Jesse to finding out that you burned him. | 会让杰西发现是你害他被炒的证据 |
[41:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:25] | “Thank you.” | “谢谢” |
[41:28] | Fi. Fi! | 菲 菲 |
[41:30] | What we’re doing is worth it. | 我们所做的值得如此 |
[41:31] | This is bigger than one person’s career. | 这比一个人的事业重要 |
[41:34] | There are so many people out there — | 外面有很多人… |
[41:35] | I can’t stand this! | 我忍受不了 |
[41:37] | I can’t stand lying to Jesse. | 忍受不了对杰西说谎 |
[41:40] | I can’t stand watching you keep this secret like it’s nothing! | 忍受不了看着你像没事发生一样保守秘密 |
[41:44] | I can’t stand what you’re turning into. | 我忍受不了你变了的样子… |
[41:45] | Which is what? | 变成什么样子 |
[41:51] | Someone who only cares about the idea of people… | 只在乎外面那些人的想法 |
[41:54] | Who doesn’t give a damn | 而对每天在你背后支持的人 |
[41:56] | about the ones who have his back every single day. | 却漠不关心 |
[42:00] | You know me better than that. | 你知道我没那么差 |
[42:04] | I used to think so. | 我曾那么认为 |