时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:46] | Interrogating a hostile prisoner | 审问满怀敌意的俘虏 |
[00:48] | is a little like proposing marriage — | 有点像是求婚 |
[00:50] | You want to get it right on the first try. | 你想要一举成功 |
[00:54] | So you don’t settle until you find the perfect spot. | 那么在找到最佳地点前你不会行动 |
[00:59] | You take special care to create the right ambience and set the mood… | 你精心营造现场气氛 培养感情 |
[01:12] | …And then you wait for the best moment | 然后你等到最佳时机 |
[01:14] | to pop the question. | 抛出关键问题 |
[01:15] | Let’s go. | 我们开始吧 |
[01:20] | What? We said 48 hours, man. | 怎么 我们说好了48个小时的 老兄 |
[01:23] | It’s been 48 hours, 17 seconds. | 已经48小时又17秒了 |
[01:24] | I’m sick of waiting. Let’s go. | 我等够了 动手吧 |
[01:29] | Do you know how many months I spent | 你知道我花了几个月的时间 |
[01:31] | trying to link assassinations in Chile to bombings in Hamburg | 努力把智利的暗杀与汉堡的爆炸相关联 |
[01:33] | to bank accounts in Switzerland? | 再和瑞士的账户联系上 |
[01:34] | I finally get one lead — | 最后好不容易我有了个线索 |
[01:36] | Kendra in there strangled him to death! | 那个坎卓却把他给掐死了 |
[01:39] | I kind of want to know why. Let’s go. | 我想知道为什么 我们走 |
[01:40] | So do I, but that’s not a girl scout in there. | 我也想 不过她可不简单 |
[01:42] | Kendra’s a trained operative. | 坎卓是受过训练的特工 |
[01:44] | You can’t just go in there huffing and — | 你不能就这样怒发冲冠的进去 然后… |
[01:45] | She tried to put a knife through your heart, Michael. | 她企图用刀捅穿你的心脏 迈克 |
[01:47] | Do you want to go in there and play it cool? | 难道你还想进去摆酷吗 |
[01:48] | Not exactly. I thought — | 不完全是 我打算… |
[01:49] | Listen — we don’t know anything about this woman | 听着 对于这个女人 我们一无所知 |
[01:51] | other than she likes to wear tight pants | 除了她喜欢穿紧身裤 |
[01:53] | and dump bodies from the wheel wells of planes. | 还有就是从飞机起落架抛尸 |
[01:54] | All right? We got to break her from scratch. | 明白吗 我们得从零开始撬开她的嘴 |
[01:56] | “Fear up” — that is the only technique on the menu. | ‘威逼’ 只有这招行得通 |
[01:58] | If I could finish a thought… | 要是我能说完我的想法 |
[02:01] | It’s not about what we know. It’s about what she knows. | 我们知道什么不重要 关键是她知道的 |
[02:04] | She knows that we’re not government. | 她知道我们不是政府官员 |
[02:06] | That means we’re private. | 意味着我们是私人组织 |
[02:07] | That means we can sell her as an uncooperative prisoner. | 也就意味着我们能以不合作俘虏的身份出卖她 |
[02:10] | You’re talking about a rendition play? | 你说的是唱引渡这出戏吗 |
[02:12] | I was trying to. | 我就想这么说来着 |
[02:13] | Okay. Delta’s had some success with that in Afghanistan. | 行 三角洲特种部队在阿富汗曾成功实施过 |
[02:17] | Yeah. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[02:21] | I hope you listen better in there. | 我希望你进去后 能好好听着 |
[02:23] | Just follow my lead. | 只需跟着我的指示 |
[02:29] | There he is. | 你可来了 |
[02:31] | I’m glad you came back. I was getting so lonely. | 很高兴你回来了 我开始觉得寂寞了 |
[02:34] | And look — you brought a friend. | 看看 你还带了个朋友来 |
[02:37] | Let’s start with something easy. | 我们先从简单的开始吧 |
[02:40] | Who… Do you work for? | 你 为谁工作 |
[02:43] | Where’s your stuff? | 你的工具在哪里 |
[02:44] | You’re only gonna get so many chances to answer my questions, | 你只有这些个机会来回答我的问题 |
[02:47] | so pay attention. | 所以 耐心点 |
[02:47] | I get where you’re going with the whole vibe here, | 看看这里的气氛 我明白你打算干什么 |
[02:50] | but you need a cart | 不过你需要辆小推车 |
[02:51] | with some scary pliers and a saw. | 搞点唬人的钳子和锯子 |
[02:53] | Stuff like that. | 那些个工具 |
[02:54] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[03:00] | Just tell me who you work for. | 告诉我你为谁工作就好了 |
[03:04] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我会给你个提示 |
[03:05] | I don’t work for that guy. | 我不为那家伙打工 |
[03:07] | Oh, that much I know. | 噢 我知道得不少啊 |
[03:08] | I had a nice, little chat with his Serbian pals. | 我曾和他的塞尔维亚哥们亲切友好的闲聊 |
[03:11] | They perked right up when I told them | 当我告诉他们我手上有个 |
[03:13] | I was holding the woman | 杀了他们武器供应商的女人时 |
[03:15] | who killed their weapons supplier. | 他们一下就来了精神 |
[03:16] | Pretty sure they have one of those carts you like | 无疑 他们会有辆装满你喜欢的小工具的 |
[03:17] | with all the tools. | 小推车 |
[03:18] | So, what? | 所以 怎样呢 |
[03:20] | I answer your questions, or…? | 我回答你的问题 不然… |
[03:21] | I get paid, and you answer theirs. | 我拿钱走人 你去回答他们的问题去 |
[03:25] | Feel like giving them a call? | 想给他们打个电话吗 |
[03:26] | The threat of rendition | 引渡威胁 |
[03:28] | is usually more persuasive than the fear of immediate torture. | 往往比眼前的刑讯更有说服力 |
[03:31] | For prisoners who want to believe | 对于企图相信自己 |
[03:33] | that they’ve hit rock bottom, | 已处于最糟糕境地的俘虏 |
[03:34] | the idea that their circumstances could get even worse | 让他们认为情况可能会变得更糟 |
[03:36] | is a powerful motivator. | 是有力的刺激手段 |
[03:38] | It’s kind of like the grass always being greener, only in reverse. | 和草的阴面总是更绿是一样的道理 |
[03:41] | One last chance, Kendra. Who do you work for? | 最后一次机会 坎卓 你为谁工作 |
[03:44] | You know, one time I did an interrogation with some Eastern Europeans. | 你知道 我曾被东欧人刑讯 |
[03:48] | They like to start at the feet and work their up way up. | 他们喜欢从脚开始 然后慢慢往上 |
[03:51] | But even if they made it all the way to my head, | 但是即使他们用刑到了我的头部 |
[03:53] | say, like… | 比如… |
[03:56] | This… | 这个 |
[03:59] | …I think I could handle it. | 我认为我能承受 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure that I could handle it. | 是呀 我非常确定我能承受 |
[04:07] | Okay. That’s enough. That’s enough. Stop. | 行 足够了 够了 停止 |
[04:10] | Aw, you’re just adorable. | 你太可爱了 |
[04:12] | Thank you. So sweet. | 谢谢 真贴心 |
[04:14] | Outside! Now! | 出去 马上 |
[04:20] | What the hell was that?! | 那到底算什么 |
[04:22] | One of us had to stop her from scrambling her brains! | 我们中总得有个人阻止她把脑袋给撞烂了 |
[04:24] | I know. You did the right thing. | 我知道 你做得对 |
[04:25] | What? | 什么 |
[04:27] | No. Yeah. I know. I know. | 不是 对 我懂 我明白 |
[04:28] | I know I did. So w-why did — | 我知道我做了 所以为何 |
[04:29] | Rendition only works | 引渡这招只有 |
[04:30] | when the bad cop isn’t in the room. | 当唱白脸的那个不在场时才有用 |
[04:32] | She invited him in and kicked him in the teeth. | 她对他有所求 然后再狠狠地伤了他的心 |
[04:35] | Our play was dead. | 我们的好戏黄了 |
[04:36] | We needed a new one. Now we’ve got it. | 得要想新办法 现在我们有了 |
[04:37] | We don’t have a damn thing! | 我们什么都没有 |
[04:39] | That woman is a predator. | 那个女人是个猎手 |
[04:40] | She’s overconfident around people she thinks of as prey. | 面对她脑中的猎物 她自信心爆棚 |
[04:45] | You’re the prey, Jesse. | 你就是那个猎物 杰西 |
[04:52] | So I’m the… I’m the weak link. | 那么 我就是那个薄弱环节 |
[04:54] | I’m the guy with the bosses breathing down his neck. | 我就是那个老板们紧盯不放的家伙 |
[04:55] | That’s what I was trying to tee up. | 这正是我想安排的 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:00] | All right, but look — if we make the soft play, | 行 不过听着 要是我们打算来软的 |
[05:03] | it is just me in that room from now on, okay? | 从现在开始 房间里只有我 好吗 |
[05:05] | I got to be out on an island by myself. | 我得独自一人来唱这出戏 |
[05:07] | That’s the only way this can possibly work. | 只有这样才能成功 |
[05:09] | I know. And this better work. | 我明白 最好能成 |
[05:27] | You want me to what? | 我想要我干嘛 |
[05:28] | You know, back Jesse up. | 你懂的 掩护杰西 |
[05:29] | Okay. Mike, you lied to me. | 行了 迈克 你对我撒谎了 |
[05:32] | You brought me here under false pretenses. | 你把我哄到这里来 |
[05:33] | I am now officially eating my lunch and drinking my beer | 我现在正式通过吃我的午饭喝我的啤酒 |
[05:36] | in protest. | 以示抗议 |
[05:37] | Noted. But I didn’t lie to you. | 明白了 不过我没有骗你 |
[05:39] | I said I needed your help, which is true. | 我说了需要你的帮助 这是真的 |
[05:41] | Yeah, but I thought that meant | 是啊 但我以为 |
[05:42] | I was gonna interrogate Kendra. | 会是我来审问坎卓 |
[05:43] | Since when am I the back-up guy? | 从何时起 我成了那个后备的了 |
[05:45] | Jesse’s got to come off like a weak underling. | 杰西打算扮演软弱的手下 |
[05:47] | He needs an unseen boss from hell. | 他需要一个难缠的幕后老板 |
[05:49] | He needs your booming baritone rattling the walls. | 需要你宏亮的男中音时常在他耳边响起 |
[05:52] | The dulcet tones of Sam Axe, huh? | 萨姆·亚克斯美妙悦耳的嗓音吗 |
[05:55] | Mike, you think this is the smart play? | 迈克 你觉得这招高明吗 |
[05:57] | I mean, this is not gonna be easy for Jesse to pull off. | 对杰西而言 演下这出并非易事 |
[05:59] | I know. That’s why I need you in there. | 我明白 所以我才要你加入 |
[06:01] | Jesse’s new. He can’t do it alone. | 杰西是新手 他不能单独行动 |
[06:03] | I need you to supervise and play hard-ass. | 我需要你去监督并唱白脸 |
[06:05] | Okay. I’m in. | 好吧 我去 |
[06:07] | But if Jesse doesn’t break her, | 不过要是杰西没法撬开她的嘴 |
[06:08] | the big dog gets to eat. | 大老板就得吃饭 |
[06:09] | More. | 更多 |
[06:10] | Oh, just so long as the big dog is happy. | 只要大老板高兴就好 |
[06:12] | Michael, shall we? | 迈克 准备好了吗 |
[06:14] | So, where are you two lovebirds off to? | 那么 你们这对小情侣要去哪里 |
[06:15] | Hot date? | 热辣约会吗 |
[06:16] | Uh, job referral. Big-money gig. | 工作 赚钱买卖 |
[06:18] | Some guy, a friend of a friend, | 有个家伙 是朋友的朋友 |
[06:20] | makes knock-off handbags. | 做仿名牌包包的 |
[06:21] | He’s in some kind of trouble. Needs us to bail him out. | 他有点麻烦 需要我们帮忙脱身 |
[06:24] | I’ll swing by as soon as I can. | 一旦有空 我就过来 |
[06:25] | Hopefully this won’t take too long. | 希望不会耗太长时间 |
[06:26] | Oh, yeah. It never does. | 噢 没错 从来不 |
[06:28] | Don’t let him slip you any wooden nickels. | 别被他给耍了 |
[06:37] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉 很乱 |
[06:39] | These were all supposed to be in Vegas last week. | 这些东西上周就该到维加斯的 |
[06:42] | There are just so many! | 东西好多啊 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:45] | Oh. Those would look great on you. | 这双你穿上一定美极了 |
[06:48] | Oh, take ’em. I have hundreds of them. | 收着吧 我有几百双呢 |
[06:51] | I forge high-end luxury goods. | 我仿冒高端奢侈品 |
[06:54] | Every bit as delicious as the real thing — | 每个细节都和真货一样 |
[06:56] | slice of the price. | 但价钱却便宜很多 |
[06:57] | It’s my motto. | 这个是我的座右铭 |
[06:58] | Do these come in blue? | 这双还有没有蓝色的 |
[07:00] | So, Buddy, how about you tell us why we’re here. | 巴蒂 谈谈我们为何而来 |
[07:02] | Well, I-I’m pretty sure | 我相当确定 |
[07:05] | that the client on my last job…Is trying to kill me. | 我上个买卖的客户 想要杀了我 |
[07:08] | So I needed a, uh… | 所以我需要个 |
[07:09] | Special-strike-force-commando team, | 特别突击小分队 |
[07:12] | which is what I heard you guys were. | 据我所知 你们就是干这个的 |
[07:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:17] | That’s my last job — | 我上笔买卖 |
[07:18] | two little onyx lion heads | 两个小玛瑙狮头 |
[07:20] | and a piece of tooled leather. | 还有一块精加工皮革 |
[07:22] | I have no idea what it’s for, | 我不知道到底是干什么用的 |
[07:23] | but t-the guy offered 20 grand… | 不过那家伙开价2万 |
[07:25] | Uh, 5 up front and 15 on delivery. | 5千预付 1万5货到付款 |
[07:27] | 20 grand? For this? | 2万吗 就为了这个 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:32] | Who’s the guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[07:34] | H-honestly… Don’t know. | 老实说 不知道 |
[07:36] | H-he never left a name. | 他从未留下名字 |
[07:37] | Uh, we never met in public. | 我们也从未在公开场合见面 |
[07:39] | Uh, he used one of those voice-scrambler thingies. | 他用那种变声器 |
[07:42] | So, just a couple red flags. | 那么 就是几件反常的事 |
[07:43] | It gets worse. Let me show you. | 情况变得更糟了 我带你们看 |
[07:45] | I came out here for a little celebratory soak, | 我之前来这里泡澡庆祝一下 |
[07:48] | And, uh, | 然后 |
[07:49] | I damn-near zapped myself into the next life. | 我他妈的差点把自己电死 |
[07:51] | He electrified my Jacuzzi. | 他把我的按摩浴缸通上了电 |
[07:54] | And you didn’t think to call the police? | 你就没想过要报警吗 |
[07:56] | Attempted murder usually interests them. | 蓄意谋杀总能引起他们的兴趣 |
[07:58] | What was I gonna tell them? | 我该怎么和他们说呢 |
[07:59] | That I was almost the victim of a hot-tub assassination attempt? | 说我几乎成了浴缸蓄意谋杀的受害者吗 |
[08:03] | I mean, it looked like an accident. | 我是说 这看着像是个意外 |
[08:05] | Plus, I-I-I got an allergy to cops. | 另外 我…我对警察感冒 |
[08:07] | That’s why I called you. | 所以我才找了你们 |
[08:09] | Buddy, uh, I don’t think we can really help you. | 巴蒂 我觉得我们真的没法帮你 |
[08:12] | Oh — oh, I-if it’s about the money… | 噢…我…要是为了钱… |
[08:14] | Y-you can name your own price. | 你们开个价 |
[08:16] | I know that this guy is gonna come back and kill me, | 我知道这家伙会回来杀了我的 |
[08:19] | and I-I don’t have anyone else to go to. | 我没有其他人可以求助了 |
[08:24] | Don’t worry, Buddy. We’re gonna help. | 不要担心 老兄 我们会帮忙的 |
[08:26] | You will? | 你们会吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:29] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[08:31] | Thank you so much! | 太感谢了 |
[08:32] | You mentioned that when he called, | 你刚才提到他打电话的时候 |
[08:34] | he had a voice scrambler — did you get a number? | 用了变声器 你有电话号码吗 |
[08:36] | I-I did better than that. | 我有的不止那个 |
[08:37] | I, uh, greased a woman at the phone company | 我 用了些周仰杰的仿冒品 |
[08:39] | with some Jimmy Choo knock-offs, | 把那个电话公司的女人迷倒了 |
[08:41] | and she, um, what would you call it…Uh… | 她…怎么说来着… |
[08:44] | Triangulated where the calls came from. | 三角定位电话所在地 |
[08:46] | Then I went and bought this little honey. | 然后我去买了这个小东西 |
[08:50] | So I thought, you know, we could go and catch the guy together. | 所以我想 我们能一起去逮住这家伙 |
[08:57] | 巴蒂 委托人 | |
[09:00] | Why don’t you just give us the address, | 不如你给我们地址 |
[09:02] | and we’ll take it from there. | 剩下的我们来搞定 |
[09:09] | Well, for someone who wires hot tubs to kill people, | 对于用通电浴缸杀人的家伙 |
[09:12] | I can see the appeal of an abandoned machine shop. | 我能预感到一家废弃的机械工厂 |
[09:15] | Those doors are reinforced steel. | 那些门用的是加固钢筋 |
[09:17] | Either I get 20 minutes of quiet time | 要是我20分钟还打不开这门 |
[09:19] | or we come back with a blow torch. | 我们就得带上切割器再回来 |
[09:23] | Fi. | 菲 |
[09:26] | Looks like someone has been here recently. | 看起来最近有人来过 |
[09:37] | Fi, I got an antenna on the roof. | 菲 我看到屋顶上有天线 |
[09:41] | Well, look what I got — a security camera. | 看看我找到什么了 一个监控摄像头 |
[09:43] | Okay. Let’s slowly and casually move away. | 好吧 让我们慢慢地随意地走开 |
[09:47] | He might not have seen our approach from — | 他可能没看到我们走近 |
[09:58] | I think he saw us. I’m gonna call 911. | 我觉得他看到我们了 我打算报警 |
[10:01] | Oh, how very civic-minded of you, Michael. | 你可真有公德心啊 迈克 |
[10:03] | You don’t guard | 人们不会用 |
[10:04] | a roomful of belt grinders and band saws with a bomb. | 炸弹保护一屋子砂带磨床和带锯 |
[10:06] | Something in there is worth finding, | 里头一定有其他东西 |
[10:08] | and it won’t be around much longer | 而且要是火势不被扑灭的话 |
[10:09] | if that fire doesn’t get put out. | 那东西不会在火中坚持很久 |
[10:11] | Well, Fire-and-Rescue’s not gonna let you | 可是 消防队不会就这样轻易 |
[10:12] | just waltz right in there, Michael! | 让你进去 迈克 |
[10:14] | One problem at a time, Fi. | 麻烦一个一个解决 菲 |
[10:16] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[10:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:22] | Hey. Mike was gonna try and swing by. | 嗨 迈克会努力赶过来的 |
[10:24] | I guess he got caught up. | 我猜他被缠住了 |
[10:25] | It’s all good, man. Doing our thing. | 好吧 我们干活 |
[10:27] | So, if you don’t mind… | 你不介意的话 |
[10:28] | Right. Yeah. With great pleasure. | 好吧 这正合我意 |
[10:33] | Were my instructions too complicated | 这么简单的命令 |
[10:34] | for you to understand?! | 你听不懂吗 |
[10:36] | Do I need to speak in single-syllable words, | 非让我一个字一个字说 |
[10:39] | maybe draw you a picture?! | 还是给你画幅图 |
[10:41] | Now quit playing nice! | 别再装绅士 |
[10:43] | Get in there and get me some damn answers!! | 给我滚进去 撬开她的嘴 |
[10:46] | Sorry, man. You got a little cut over there. | 抱歉 溅你脸上了 |
[10:52] | Every interrogation | 每场审讯 |
[10:53] | is a struggle between two parties for control. | 都是双方争夺控制权的较量 |
[10:55] | But when forward progress depends on you | 但当你的计划要求你放弃控制权时 |
[10:58] | giving up this control, you have to be careful. | 你就要小心了 |
[11:00] | An overt show of weakness is transparent. | 过分的示弱就会穿帮 |
[11:03] | Bluffing strength and allowing that bluff to get called | 虚张声势然后卖个破绽 |
[11:06] | creates a believable fiction | 可以造成令人信服的假象 |
[11:08] | that lets the person across the table think | 使对手认为 |
[11:10] | they actually have something on you. | 他们抓住了你的弱点 |
[11:12] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[11:13] | I need to know who hired you to kill this man, | 告诉我是谁雇你谋杀这个人 |
[11:17] | I need to know why, and I need to know right now. | 我要知道原因 现在就要 |
[11:22] | Someone’s needy. | 有人被逼急了 |
[11:24] | You feeling the pressure to perform in here? | 被施了重压所以要来争取表现 |
[11:25] | Look, I just need — | 听着 我只想要… |
[11:27] | I mean, I want you — | 我是说 我让你… |
[11:29] | You know what I think? | 想知道我的看法吗 |
[11:31] | I think your bosses are pushing you too hard, | 我看你老板逼你太紧 |
[11:34] | expecting too much from you. | 要求你太过分 |
[11:36] | I didn’t strap you to that chair | 不是我把你捆椅子上的 |
[11:38] | so we could talk about me, all right? | 你跟我说没用 |
[11:39] | How many do you have, by the way? | 你上面到底有几个人 |
[11:41] | Bosses, I mean. I’ve counted two so far. | 我是说你的老板 目前我看到两个 |
[11:44] | I really hope they don’t all treat you like trash. | 希望他俩至少有一个不把你当废物看 |
[11:47] | Just answer my damn questions. | 你就他妈的老实交代 |
[11:50] | Honey, where did they find you? | 亲爱的 他们是从哪把你弄来的 |
[11:54] | I’m never going to answer your questions. | 你永远不可能套出我的话 |
[11:56] | But… | 不过 |
[11:58] | I think it’s cute that you haven’t realized that by now. | 你倒是傻得可爱 现在还不明白 |
[12:00] | Who hired you?! | 谁雇你的 |
[12:04] | That feel good? | 吼得爽吗 |
[12:06] | Let it out? | 发泄出来了吗 |
[12:08] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问问你吧 |
[12:10] | What happens if you don’t bring this in? | 如果你搞不定我会怎么样 |
[12:14] | That’s what I thought. We can help each other here. | 我看我们可以互惠共赢 |
[12:18] | No. No, I’m not authorized to make any kind of decisions. | 不 我做不了主 |
[12:20] | No, I’m sure you’re not. | 我知道你做不了 |
[12:23] | But there’s no harm in hearing me out. | 但听听我的提议也无伤大雅 |
[12:28] | Lean in. | 过来 |
[12:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:32] | I’m not gonna bite. | 不会咬你的 |
[12:34] | I just want this conversation to be between us. | 我只想跟你密谈 |
[12:41] | How about I give you something, you give me something? | 我给你些料 你也给我些料 |
[12:44] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:51] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:53] | I did the math. I know I don’t leave this room. | 我盘算过了 我是出不去了 |
[12:57] | That’s life. | 命该如此 |
[12:59] | But what’s killing me… | 但让我受不了的是 |
[13:00] | is not knowing who’ll be killing me. | 不知道到底是谁要对我下手 |
[13:02] | What, you want to know who we are? | 怎么 你想知道我们的身份 |
[13:11] | All right, yeah. Okay, fine. | 好吧 好 |
[13:14] | But I’m not going first. You go first. | 但是得你先说 |
[13:16] | Fair enough. | 应该的 |
[13:17] | This guy? He was a pay job. | 这家伙 是有人要收他的命 |
[13:20] | I punch a clock, just like you, | 我有时间限制 跟你一样 |
[13:22] | except I punch a little harder. | 只不过我比你完成得漂亮些 |
[13:24] | Okay…Lover. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[13:27] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[13:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | I work for a private company, okay? | 我为一家私人公司做事 |
[13:45] | Yeah, Sam. How’s Jesse doing? | 萨姆 杰西表现如何 |
[13:47] | Well, the kid’s good. | 这孩子相当厉害 |
[13:48] | He got Kendra to admit that she’s a cleaner | 他让坎卓承认了她是杀手 |
[13:51] | by baiting her into going after who he works for. | 在她追问他为谁工作的时候把她引进了圈套 |
[13:54] | Okay, whoa. What’s going on over there? | 你们那边怎么了 |
[13:56] | Are you in a presidential motorcade or something? | 是总统车队还是什么 |
[13:58] | No, I had to call Fire-and-Rescue. | 是我叫了消防队 |
[14:00] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听上去不妙 |
[14:01] | I got it under control, but I got to go. | 我已经控制了局面 但我得挂了 |
[14:03] | I got to get in there before everything gets washed away. | 得在消防员把线索冲走前进去看看 |
[14:05] | Keep the car running. | 把车发动起来 |
[14:07] | We might have to leave in a hurry. | 等会儿可能会走得很急 |
[14:08] | Are you sure you don’t want to tag-team this? | 真的不需要搭档吗 |
[14:10] | I’m really good at getting what I want from firefighters. | 我善于套消防员的话 |
[14:16] | Bureaucracy is a spy’s best friend. | 官僚制度让特工有机可乘 |
[14:18] | The overlap between city, county, and state emergency response | 市 郡 州的应急机构重叠所带来的混乱 |
[14:22] | creates confusion that can be exploited at a crime scene. | 从犯罪现场处置中可见一斑 |
[14:25] | If you wander in off the street and claim jurisdiction, | 如果大摇大摆走过去声明自己的管辖权 |
[14:28] | you buy time by wrapping yourself in red tape. | 那些官僚的繁文缛节就会给你争取时间 |
[14:30] | Hey. You there. Who are you? | 那边那位 你谁啊 |
[14:33] | Hey, Carter. | 卡特 |
[14:34] | We worked that mess two months back on the interstate. | 两个月前洲际公路那起事故上咱们共事过 |
[14:36] | You have lost some weight! | 你瘦了 |
[14:37] | Who’s Carter? I’m McKenzie. | 卡特是谁 我是麦肯齐 |
[14:38] | I’ve never seen you before in my life. | 以前没见过你 |
[14:39] | Really? Oh, I must have mixed up. | 真的 那就是我认错了 |
[14:41] | Uh, county arson investigators unit. | 我是郡纵火案调查组的 |
[14:42] | County? | 郡里的 |
[14:44] | No. This is a city thing. This is my scene. | 不对 这事儿是市里管 我负责 |
[14:47] | Uh, if that were true, why would I be here? | 要真是这么回事 还派我来干嘛 |
[14:48] | Didn’t one of the boys call you? | 他们没跟你说吗 |
[14:49] | – Who? – Any one of them. | -谁 -随便谁 |
[14:51] | Just call over county office. | 你给郡政府打个电话 |
[14:52] | Tell them Randy with an “R” is here, | 就说”R”打头的Randy在这儿 |
[14:55] | and they’ll fill you in. | 他们会跟你说明 |
[14:56] | Damn it. This is just what I need. | 妈的 怕什么来什么 |
[15:01] | What’s it look like in there…Randy? | 里边什么情况 兰迪 |
[15:03] | One big barbecue. | 就像一次大型烧烤 |
[15:08] | I got a chubby man with a gray beard | 有个灰胡子的胖子出来 |
[15:10] | making a call, Michael. | 在打电话 迈克尔 |
[15:12] | You don’t have much time. | 你时间不多 |
[15:14] | There’s a lump of plastic that used to be a laptop. | 这有坨塑料 原来是台笔记本电脑 |
[15:16] | Somebody definitely set up shop here. | 过去肯定有人在这开店 |
[15:24] | I got a resin mold here. | 我找到了树脂塑模 |
[15:26] | Looks like the guy tried to destroy it before he took off. | 逃走的人曾经试图毁了它 |
[15:28] | If it’s important, grab it and go. | 如果有用的话 拿着赶紧出来 |
[15:30] | The clock is ticking. | 来不及了 |
[15:31] | Buddy didn’t know | 巴蒂不知道 |
[15:32] | what the little lion heads he’d made were for. | 他做的狮子头是干什么用的 |
[15:35] | Well, I just found what they fit into. | 我刚好找到了他们的用途 |
[15:43] | Chubby gray beard is off his phone | 大胖灰胡子男刚挂了电话 |
[15:44] | and headed your way, Michael. | 朝你那边去了 迈克尔 |
[15:46] | Randy! County has no record of rolling units to this fire. | 兰迪 郡里没派人调查这起火灾 |
[15:50] | Who are you with, again? | 你是哪个部门的来着 |
[15:51] | Carter, you need to get your men back. | 卡特 去把你的人叫来 |
[15:53] | I have toxic material here. | 这里有有毒材料 |
[15:54] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么 |
[15:55] | I need to get this sample to a lab right now! | 我得马上把样品带回实验室 |
[15:58] | Randy, put the bucket down. I need to see some I.D. | 兰迪 把桶放下 我要看你的证件 |
[16:01] | Carter, do you want to be responsible | 卡特 你要为 |
[16:02] | when everyone starts dropping from radiation sickness?! | 放射物质带来的伤亡负责吗 |
[16:05] | I need this to get to a lab right now! | 我要马上把它带回实验室 |
[16:07] | Everyone, back! Everyone, just stand back! | 所有人退后 快退开 |
[16:09] | Sorry, Carter! I’ll call you! | 抱歉 卡特 我会联系你的 |
[16:11] | You know, from the lab, which is where I’m going! | 到了实验室打给你 我现在就过去 |
[16:18] | He fire-bombed his own place. | 他连自己的地方都炸 |
[16:21] | What’s he gonna do to me? | 那他得怎么收拾我啊 |
[16:22] | I thought you guys were gonna get all | 我以为你们会带着什么 |
[16:23] | super-squad-action-team and fix this. | 超级别动队把这事儿搞定 |
[16:26] | Things got a little messy, | 事情有点麻烦 |
[16:28] | but we turned a bad situation into a lead. | 但我们从不利局面中获得了线索 |
[16:30] | This is a mold for a replica of a sword | 这是用来仿制一把剑的塑模 |
[16:33] | that belonged to Alexander the Great. | 亚历山大大帝的剑 |
[16:34] | You see this? This is where your onyx lion heads fit in. | 你看这儿 和你的玛瑙狮子头正好吻合 |
[16:37] | That’s… Fascinating? | 这 挺有趣 |
[16:39] | B-but not quite the same thing | 但好像 |
[16:41] | as catching the lunatic who’s trying to kill me. | 跟抓要杀我的疯子无关 |
[16:43] | We’re getting to that, Buddy. | 我们正要说到 巴蒂 |
[16:45] | This is where we’re gonna catch him. | 我们就去这里抓他 |
[16:48] | At a party for a software company? | 一家软件公司的聚会 |
[16:50] | Ken Bocklage, the C.E.O., just bought the sword at auction. | 肯·巴克乐兹 首席执行官 刚刚拍下这把剑 |
[16:53] | He’s putting it on display | 他将要在周六的 |
[16:55] | at a new product-launch party this Saturday. | 新品发布会上展出这剑 |
[16:58] | After that, it goes into their vault. | 之后 这把剑会被收进保险库 |
[17:00] | Saturday is the thief’s only chance | 周六是窃贼唯一一次 |
[17:02] | to get to the sword and steal it. | 接触并偷走这剑的机会 |
[17:04] | And when he makes his move, we’ll be there to catch him. | 当他行动时 我们就来个人赃并获 |
[17:07] | How? I mean, we don’t even know what he looks like. | 怎么抓 我们都不知道他的长相 |
[17:09] | There aren’t a ton of thieves who can move stolen antiquities. | 只有少数窃贼有能力脱手盗来的文物 |
[17:13] | It’s a pretty small world. | 这圈子很小 |
[17:14] | We have a friend looking into our mystery man’s M.O. | 我们的朋友正在调查他的作案手法 |
[17:16] | We’re hoping Interpol has a file. | 希望国际刑警组织有他的资料 |
[17:18] | Uh…You’re hoping? | 只是希望 |
[17:20] | Have a little faith, Buddy. | 有点信心 巴蒂 |
[17:28] | Boy, it is nice to be outside again. | 终于又见到阳光了 |
[17:31] | You know, next time we have to interrogate someone, | 下次再审问什么人 |
[17:33] | I say we do it at the beach. | 我们就在沙滩上问 |
[17:34] | I’ll keep that in mind, Sam. | 我会考虑的 萨姆 |
[17:36] | How’s Jesse doing with Kendra? | 杰西审坎卓进展如何 |
[17:37] | Slow and steady, but the kid’s made some progress… | 这孩子稳扎稳打 有点进展… |
[17:39] | As did I, | 就像我调查 |
[17:41] | on your antiquities thief. | 你的文物窃贼一样 |
[17:42] | It turns out that swapping in fakes | 结果证明以假乱真这招 |
[17:44] | is just not that common. | 并不常见 |
[17:45] | There’s only two guys working that like to do it that way. | 这圈子里只有两人喜欢这么干 |
[17:48] | This is only one file, Sam. | 可只有一份资料 萨姆 |
[17:49] | Right, that’s ’cause | 对 因为另一人 |
[17:50] | the other guy is doing life in some Russian hole | 正在俄罗斯吃牢饭 |
[17:52] | for stealing a Czar’s furry hat. | 他偷了沙皇的毛皮帽子 |
[17:54] | No name or photo? | 没名字没照片 |
[17:56] | Sorry, Mike. No one’s even seen the guy. | 抱歉 迈克 没人见过他本尊 |
[17:58] | The French police call the guy “Monsieur Glissant.” | 法国警局叫他”狡猾先生” |
[18:01] | Ah, “Mr. Slippery.” That’s cute. | “狡猾先生” 真可爱 |
[18:03] | They should call him “Monsieur Psycho,” | 他们应该叫他”疯子先生” |
[18:04] | ’cause when he couldn’t get away clean in Kyoto, | 他在日本京都不能全身而退时 |
[18:06] | he got away violent. | 使用暴力手段逃走 |
[18:07] | “Blew up an elevator in a museum.” Wow. | 炸毁了博物馆的电梯 |
[18:10] | Guy’s got a real passion for making things go “Kaboom.” | 这家伙热衷于搞爆破 |
[18:13] | Suspected of seven heists on three continents, | 在三个大洲上涉嫌七宗盗抢 |
[18:16] | and now he brought his traveling act to Miami. | 现在他流动作案来到了迈阿密 |
[18:19] | If we’re gonna make this his swan song | 如果我们要终结了他 |
[18:20] | and save Buddy’s life, | 救巴蒂的命 |
[18:22] | we need to go see Ken Bocklage, | 就得去找肯·巴克乐兹 |
[18:24] | let him know he needs to hire some extra security | 告诉他需要多雇些保安 |
[18:26] | to protect his sword. | 去保护他的剑 |
[18:27] | Oh, I do look good in black. | 我穿黑色最好看了 |
[18:39] | What’s next, Selena? | 下一项日程 塞莱娜 |
[18:41] | I believe we’re next, Mr. Bocklage. | 下一项是会见我们 巴克乐兹先生 |
[18:42] | Karen Campbell. Scott Miller. | 凯伦·坎贝尔 斯科特·米勒 |
[18:44] | We’re private security consultants. | 我们是私人安保顾问 |
[18:45] | We need a moment of your time. | 我们需要跟您谈谈 |
[18:46] | That’s not how this works. | 这不合规矩 |
[18:48] | You need to call me and make an appointment, okay? | 你们应该先打给我预约 |
[18:52] | Sir, we have a video conference — | 老板 我们有个视频会议 |
[18:53] | Mr. Bocklage, you’re about to be robbed. | 巴克乐兹先生 有人要抢劫你 |
[18:56] | 巴克乐兹先生 即将被抢的主 | |
[18:59] | Am I? Would you care to elaborate? | 是吗 能否说说详情 |
[19:03] | You just bought one of Alexander the Great’s swords. | 您刚刚买下亚历山大大帝的一柄剑 |
[19:05] | A thief is coming to relieve you of it. | 有名窃贼盯上了它 |
[19:07] | We’ve been hunting this man | 我们一直在追查此人 |
[19:09] | since he hit a client of ours in Mumbai. | 他在孟买袭击了我们的客户 |
[19:11] | Who? Who were you working for? | 什么客户 你们为谁工作 |
[19:12] | We’re not at liberty to say. | 我们对此保密 |
[19:14] | But this thief stole | 这名窃贼从我们的客户那里 |
[19:15] | some very valuable Indonesian artifacts from our client | 偷了一些价值连城的印尼史前文物 |
[19:18] | and ruined our reputation, | 同时毁掉了我们的名声 |
[19:20] | and we’re here to get both back. | 我们要把两样都讨回来 |
[19:21] | I need you to know that I don’t have a sense of humor. | 我这人没什么幽默感 |
[19:24] | If this is a joke — | 如果这是玩笑 |
[19:25] | This is a mold the thief made for the Alexander sword. | 这是窃贼做的亚历山大之剑的塑模 |
[19:28] | We recovered it from a structure fire in Miami. | 我们从迈阿密一起火灾现场寻得 |
[19:30] | We’re not wasting your time — Someone in your company | 我们并非来此浪费您的时间 |
[19:33] | is going to steal your sword and swap in a fake. | 公司里有内鬼要用假剑换走真剑 |
[19:35] | Now hold on just a damn minute. | 等会 |
[19:36] | You’re saying that I hired a thief? | 你是说我雇了个窃贼 |
[19:38] | He didn’t make a forgery | 如果他打算持械明抢 |
[19:39] | because he’s planning an armed robbery. | 他就不用造个赝品了 |
[19:41] | He clearly has the access he needs | 很明显 他有办法接近 |
[19:42] | to swap it and walk it out the door. | 并换掉那柄剑 然后带出去 |
[19:44] | But he can’t do that if you let us identify him. | 如果你让我们找出他 他就不会得逞 |
[19:46] | We’ll need to see your employment files — | 我们需要查看你们的员工资料 |
[19:48] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[19:49] | We’re not handing over confidential employee records | 我们不能拿出机密的员工档案 |
[19:52] | to people we don’t know. | 给陌生人看 |
[19:54] | I appreciate your assistant’s concerns — | 我理解您助理的担心 |
[19:56] | You mean my head of security’s concerns. | 他是我的安保部门主管 |
[19:58] | They’re my concerns, as well. | 同时这也是我的担心 |
[19:59] | I’m not just hiring a couple of people | 我不会就这么雇佣两个 |
[20:01] | who wander in off the street. | 来历不明的陌生人 |
[20:03] | You have a file, some wild claims, | 你们有份资料 有些盲目的论断 |
[20:06] | but you have no proof. | 但你们没拿出证据 |
[20:07] | Far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[20:09] | you could be two thieves working on some con. | 你们可能是两个玩弄骗术的盗贼 |
[20:11] | Selena, let’s set up that video conference in my office now. | 塞莱娜 去我办公室布置视频会议 |
[20:14] | You heard the man, Michael. He doesn’t want to hire us. | 你都听到了 迈克尔 他不愿雇我们 |
[20:18] | Maybe we should turn in a resume at the H.R. Department anyway, | 要不咱们还是去人事部投个简历先 |
[20:21] | see if we can’t change his mind. | 看他会不会改变主意 |
[20:28] | Hm. 23 seconds. Not exactly a record. | 耗时23秒 破不了纪录 |
[20:31] | Keep your eye out for this woman. | 注意这女的 |
[20:33] | Aw. What an adorable family photo. | 哟 好可爱的居家相片 |
[20:36] | This will take only a minute, okay? | 这个我一分钟内就能搞定 |
[20:39] | Less talking. More stealing. | 少说话 多干活 |
[20:41] | For a spy in a rush to steal large computer files quickly, | 间谍要迅速地窃取一家大公司的电脑档案 |
[20:45] | file-sharing sites are a dream come true. | 文档分享网站是你圆梦的地方 |
[20:47] | File sharing has none of the drawbacks of e-mail. | 电子邮件的缺点在文档分享上一个也没有 |
[20:50] | There are no size limitations on uploads, | 上传无大小限制 |
[20:53] | no waiting for files to bounce through multiple servers, | 不需等待文档在服务器间来回传递 |
[20:56] | and no electronic trail | 也不会留下电子记录 |
[20:57] | leading back to the account on the receiving end. | 指引到接收端的帐户 |
[21:00] | The only drawback is, | 唯一的弊端就是 |
[21:01] | whatever you post can be seen by anyone in the world. | 你上传的任何文件全世界都看得到 |
[21:03] | But since nearly every visitor to these sites | 不过 这类网站的访问者基本上 |
[21:06] | is busy trolling for | 都忙不迭地查看 |
[21:07] | illegal-music and -movie downloads, | 音乐影视等非法下载 |
[21:09] | chances are good no one will think twice | 没人有闲功夫关心 |
[21:12] | about whatever boring intelligence you’ve left there. | 你在上面留了什么无聊的信息 |
[21:22] | Excuse me. Hey. Hi. | 打搅一下 你好 |
[21:25] | I’m here to interview for the, uh, secretary position. | 我是来应聘秘书一职的 |
[21:27] | No, you’re not. | 谁说的 |
[21:29] | Yes, I am. | 我说的 |
[21:30] | I-I came all the way from Fort Lauderdale. | 我大老远从劳德代尔赶来的 |
[21:32] | I guess telling time isn’t one of your professional skills. | 看来你的职业技能不包括时间概念 |
[21:35] | You’re obviously too disorganized to hack it at this company. | 你无组织无纪律 显然胜任不了我们公司的工作 |
[21:43] | Did you just throw that at me?! | 你朝我扔杯子?! |
[21:45] | No, it was an accident. | 没有 是不小心 |
[21:47] | And you’re gonna lie to my face? | 你当着我的面还撒谎 |
[21:49] | I’m calling security. | 我要叫保安了 |
[21:51] | No, wait, wait, wait. Wait. I-I did it. I-I did it. | 别 等等等等 我承认 我扔的 |
[21:53] | I-I should just go now. Now I should go. | 我应该马上走 现在马上离开 |
[21:57] | This behavior is truly bizarre. | 你这举动实在有够奇怪的 |
[21:59] | Look at it this way — | 不如这么看嘛 |
[22:01] | you’ll have a great story to tell Mr. Mittens and Patches | 今天回家有故事 |
[22:03] | when you go home. | 和你家小狗狗讲了 |
[22:14] | I’m telling you, Fi — Andrew Deans is our guy. | 菲 我敢肯定 安德鲁·迪恩斯就是我们要找的人 |
[22:17] | Three new hires in the last year, | 去年三个新进职员你不怀疑 |
[22:19] | and you go right for the guy with the spotless record. | 偏偏怀疑这个记录清白的家伙 |
[22:21] | A little too spotless. | 他也太清白了 |
[22:22] | Perfect performance reviews, perfect credit reports. | 完美的业绩评价 完美的信用报告 |
[22:25] | Even the best employees raise some red flags. | 即使是最佳雇员也有犯错的时候 |
[22:27] | Deans is working awfully hard to fly under the radar. | 迪恩斯乖乖地努力工作 |
[22:30] | There’s got to be a reason. | 一定另有所图 |
[22:31] | Well, he’s hiding something. | 看来他在躲避什么 |
[22:33] | That light above the door — it’s a video camera. | 你看门灯里面藏着个摄像头 |
[22:36] | That’s not enough to confirm Deans as Mr. Slippery, | 虽不足以证明迪恩斯就是狡猾先生 |
[22:39] | but we’re definitely going in the back. | 但我们必须查查他 |
[22:43] | Mr. Slippery ? | 狡猾先生 |
[22:46] | Criminals and celebrities. They never live up to the hype. | 罪犯和名人 行事向来低调 |
[22:50] | Maybe he’ll impress you | 多了解了解他 |
[22:51] | when you get to know him a little better. | 也许会让你大吃一惊 |
[22:54] | We’re about to find out. | 我们这就要一探究竟了 |
[22:56] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[22:58] | Come on. Open. | 快点开 |
[23:02] | Finally. | 好不容易啊 |
[23:05] | 53. | 耗时53秒 |
[23:06] | Not bad, considering the guy | 还不错 考虑到这小子 |
[23:07] | clearly doesn’t skimp on security. | 显然对安保措施毫不吝啬 |
[23:09] | – The lock was professional-grade — – just…Don’t. | -门锁已然达到专业级别了 -歇了吧你 |
[23:13] | There’s no way 40 grand a year pays for all this. | 一年挣四万不可能买得起这些 |
[23:16] | This place screams “Supplemental income.” | 这地方到处透露着”额外收入” |
[23:18] | Fi, this is professional-grade. | 菲 这还真是专业级别的 |
[23:20] | He’s got holograms and watermarks | 他有全息图 水印 |
[23:22] | laid in under the laminate. | 压制在卡片里 |
[23:25] | A book on Alexander the Great. | 这里有本关于亚历山大大帝的书 |
[23:27] | And an article on his sword. | 和一篇报道他的剑的文章 |
[23:35] | And here we have infrared paint. | 还有红外涂料 |
[23:37] | Not something you just have lying around. | 这些可不是随便丢丢的东西 |
[23:39] | Not unless you’re Mr. Slippery. | 除非是狡猾先生 |
[23:43] | Hmm, that’s strange. I missed a call. | 奇怪了 有通电话我没接到 |
[23:48] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[23:49] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[23:51] | Fi. Buddy. Got your text. | 菲 我是巴蒂 收到短信 |
[23:53] | Grove Marina Works. I’m about 10 minutes behind. | 果园码头边的工棚 我十分钟就到 |
[23:55] | Ditching my phone now, like you said, so I can’t be tracked. | 我马上按你说的 扔掉手机 以免被追踪信号 |
[23:58] | I never set a meeting with Buddy. | 我没有约巴蒂见面 |
[24:00] | No. The thief did. Call him now! | 不是你 是那个贼 快打给他 |
[24:05] | Oh, damn it. Voicemail. He cut him off. | 该死 语音信箱 他现在孤立无援了 |
[24:08] | We’re 20 minutes from Grove Marina. | 我们离果园码头有二十分钟车程 |
[24:09] | I can make it in 12. | 给我十二分钟就够了 |
[24:19] | Buddy! Buddy! | 巴蒂 |
[24:24] | Michael, the antenna — that shed is wired to blow. | 迈克尔 注意天线 那个工棚装了炸弹 |
[24:30] | – Fi! – If you have a better idea, now’s the time. | -菲 -你要有更好的办法 赶紧说 |
[24:33] | When an operative hears a gunshot, | 特工听见枪声 |
[24:35] | his first instinct | 他的第一反应 |
[24:36] | is to identify where the shot came from. | 是找出射击来自哪里 |
[24:39] | When a civilian hears a gunshot, | 而平民百姓听到枪声 |
[24:41] | he might turn to locate the source of the shot | 也有可能寻找开枪来源 |
[24:43] | or he might run straight for the nearest building, | 但也许他会直奔附近最近的建筑 |
[24:46] | which is a problem | 这就成了问题 |
[24:47] | if that building’s been rigged to explode. | 因为眼前这座建筑安了炸弹 |
[24:49] | At that point, you may have to choose | 这时 你不得不 |
[24:51] | the small injury over the big one. | 舍小取大 |
[25:06] | Aah! My arm! Somebody’s shooting! | 我的胳膊 有人开枪打我 |
[25:10] | Nice shot, Fi. | 好枪法 菲 |
[25:12] | You shot? You shot?! | 是你 你开的枪? |
[25:14] | Well, it was either shoot you | 我不开枪打你的话 |
[25:15] | or bring flowers to your funeral, Buddy. | 就得带着花去你的葬礼了 巴蒂 |
[25:17] | Hey, Fi, we can’t leave a bomb here. | 等等 菲 我们不能留个炸弹在这 |
[25:19] | Give me a shoe. | 给我只鞋 |
[25:21] | Y-you want one of my Brunos? | 你要我的布鲁诺斯 |
[25:22] | Give me a shoe. | 给我只鞋 |
[25:28] | What’s the point of doing that? | 你这是干嘛 |
[25:40] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[25:41] | He was here… | 他就在这儿 |
[25:43] | He was watching us… | 看着我们 |
[25:45] | And he got away. | 给他跑了 |
[25:50] | Why the hell would one of my guards | 为什么我的一个警卫 |
[25:51] | be so interested in my sword? | 会对我的剑感兴趣 |
[25:53] | That’s a good question, Mr. Bocklage. | 问得好巴克乐兹先生 |
[25:55] | I looked into every one of our employees. | 我们的每个员工我都调查过 |
[25:56] | They all checked out… Even Deans. | 都没问题 迪恩斯也是 |
[25:59] | Well, you must not have looked very carefully. | 那你是没仔细看了 |
[26:01] | His file was extremely suspicious. | 他的资料非常可疑 |
[26:03] | We never gave you any personnel files. | 我们从没给过你们任何人事资料 |
[26:05] | I know. You made our job much harder. | 我知道 你使我们的工作更具挑战性 |
[26:07] | We had to steal them from your H.R. Department. | 我们不得不从你们人事部偷看 |
[26:09] | By the way, the woman that runs it — | 顺道说一句 管人事部那女的 |
[26:11] | I’m not sure she can hack it here. | 我看她胜任不了这的工作 |
[26:12] | Sir, I don’t mean to speak out of turn, | 先生 我不想无理插话 |
[26:14] | but these people just admitted to breaking and entering… | 但这两个人刚承认了强行入侵… |
[26:17] | Twice. | 两次 |
[26:18] | They could have easily planted those photos. | 他们可以很容易栽赃这些照片 |
[26:20] | You think we want to frame Deans? | 你觉得我们想陷害迪恩斯 |
[26:22] | We don’t know you. You could have done — | 我们不了解你们 你们可能做出… |
[26:24] | Let’s make this easy — we’ll show you | 大家稍安毋躁 我们可以向你们演示 |
[26:26] | how Deans is going to steal the sword, | 迪恩斯准备怎么偷那把剑 |
[26:28] | and you decide whether you’re going to trust us. | 然后你们再决定要不要信任我们 |
[26:30] | You know how he’s going to steal it? | 你们知道他要怎么偷 |
[26:32] | We found I.R. Paint in his house. | 我们在他家里发现红外涂料 |
[26:34] | What the hell is I.R. Paint? | 红外涂料是什么鬼东西 |
[26:36] | There’s a reason why most thieves work at night. | 盗贼们喜欢在晚上作案是有原因的 |
[26:39] | Darkness makes it easier to commit crimes. | 黑暗中作案更加容易 |
[26:41] | But darkness also makes it harder to see | 但黑暗也令得你 |
[26:43] | where you’re going when you’re trying to escape. | 逃跑时看不清方向 |
[26:45] | Infrared paint is invisible in daylight | 红外涂料白天看不出来 |
[26:47] | but can be seen under a black light | 但可以在黑光中显现 |
[26:49] | or with the help of I.R. Goggles — | 或戴上红外夜视镜 |
[26:51] | useful if you need to find an exit in the pitch black. | 在一片漆黑中有助于找到出口 |
[26:53] | What in God’s name is that? | 这他妈又是什么东西 |
[26:55] | It’s his escape route. | 这是他的逃跑路线 |
[26:57] | Deans is planning to cut the power, | 迪恩斯计划切断电源 |
[26:59] | swap the sword, and follow this path out. | 把剑掉包 然后循着这条路线逃出去 |
[27:07] | He’ll head down this hallway | 到时他会沿这条走廊下去 |
[27:08] | and go out of the building through that door. | 再从那扇门跑出大厦 |
[27:10] | You still think you can handle this guy by yourself? | 你还认为你自己可以摆平这盗贼吗 |
[27:16] | 巴克乐兹先生 不情愿的客户 | |
[27:20] | I’m gonna call the police, have this Deans arrested. | 我要报警 把这个迪恩斯抓起来 |
[27:24] | You could, but he’ll walk. | 你可以 但他会脱罪 |
[27:25] | The moment Deans has the real sword, we’ve got him. | 迪恩斯把真剑偷到手的一刻 我们就可以抓住他 |
[27:28] | Until then, we don’t have enough to convict, | 不然的话 没有足够的证据定罪 |
[27:30] | not even on conspiracy. | 连预谋偷盗都不行 |
[27:31] | This is a dangerous game you want us to play — | 你这是叫我们玩危险游戏啊 |
[27:33] | sitting by, letting this thief lay hands on the sword. | 坐一旁 任凭盗贼对这剑下手 |
[27:36] | Well, it’s less dangerous than it sounds. | 这其实没有你说的这么危险 |
[27:38] | We know exactly when he’s going to make the swap. | 我们知道他打算掉包的准确时间 |
[27:41] | He wired a shut-off timer to this room’s power. | 他在这间房的电源上连接了定时开关 |
[27:43] | It’s set for 8:00 tonight. | 设定在今晚八点 |
[27:44] | Well, what if you just took it off and let the lights stay on? | 假如我们把开关拿掉让灯一直亮着呢 |
[27:46] | If we change anything, we risk spooking him. | 我们作任何改动 等于是打草惊蛇 |
[27:49] | When things go wrong, this guy gets violent. | 而一旦事情出岔子 这个家伙是会心狠手辣的 |
[27:52] | He hit a museum in Kyoto last year. | 去年他偷盗京都一家博物馆 |
[27:54] | It didn’t go so well. He set off a bomb to escape. | 不太顺利 他为逃走引爆炸弹 |
[27:57] | The pictures aren’t pretty. | 场面惨不忍睹 |
[28:00] | Throw your party, Mr. Bocklage. Leave the rest to us. | 巴克乐兹先生 你只管办你的展会 剩下的交给我们 |
[28:02] | We’ll worry about Deans. We have someone tailing him now. | 迪恩斯我们会关照 我们的人已经在跟踪他了 |
[28:05] | We’ll know the moment he enters the building. | 他一进入大厦 我们就会知晓 |
[28:10] | Your 3:00 is waiting. | 预约三点见面的人在等您 |
[28:13] | So, Sam’s going to watch Mr. Slippery? | 那么萨姆会去监视狡猾先生喽 |
[28:16] | I guess he’ll have to. | 他非去不可 |
[28:18] | I don’t love the idea of Jesse alone with Kendra. | 我不放心杰西和坎卓单独在一起 |
[28:20] | Oh, he can handle it. | 他能搞定的 |
[28:24] | The Libyans? | 利比亚人 |
[28:28] | The Chinese? | 中国人 |
[28:29] | Go fish. | 一边凉快去 |
[28:30] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[28:31] | Lady… | 这位女同志 |
[28:32] | Seriously, aren’t you bored? | 说真的 你不无聊吗 |
[28:35] | Are you getting tired, honey? | 你是不是累了 亲亲 |
[28:37] | Okay, if this was contract work, someone had to hire you, right? | 好 如果这是合约做事 那就得有人雇你 对吧 |
[28:41] | Now, we’ve been through every terrorist organization on the map. | 我们把地图上所有恐怖组织从头到尾看过一遍了也没有 |
[28:43] | Was this a private group? | 是秘密组织吗 |
[28:45] | I’m sorry. I-I wasn’t listening. | 不好意思你说啥 我刚才走神了 |
[28:52] | Let me explain something to you. | 我跟你解释清楚 |
[28:54] | You don’t have forever, okay? You need to talk. | 时间不等人 你必须开口 |
[28:56] | Really? You were put on a clock? | 真的 你的头儿给了你时间限制 |
[29:03] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[29:04] | How about we make another trade? | 我们再做笔交易怎么样 |
[29:07] | Somebody looking to play a little tit-for-tat again? | 又想玩过家家游戏了吗 |
[29:09] | Come on. There’s got to be something you want. | 说呀 总有你想要的吧 |
[29:11] | I think the better question is, what do you want? | 我看该问问 你想要什么 |
[29:13] | – I want answers. – Please. | -我要答案 -拜托你 |
[29:15] | This isn’t a cause for you. | 这又不是你的事业 |
[29:17] | This is a paycheck, and a small one at that. | 你只是在拿钱做事 还没几个钱 |
[29:19] | What do you get paid for this deal? | 你干这个能分到多少 |
[29:21] | 25? | 二万五 |
[29:23] | 30, tops? | 三万最多了吧 |
[29:25] | What if I pay you 10 times that? | 我给你十倍怎么样 |
[29:30] | 300, then? | 你说三十万 |
[29:35] | For what? I mean — | 换取什么 |
[29:36] | My freedom. | 我的自由 |
[29:42] | I can’t have this conversation. | 我不能和你谈这个 |
[29:43] | I’m not having this conversation. | 我不和你谈这个 |
[29:45] | I am done talking. | 我要说的说完了 |
[29:48] | You got to ask yourself, how do you want all this to end? | 你得问问你自己 你希望这事怎么收场 |
[29:51] | You can say no, and we can sit here | 你可以拒绝 我们就耗在这儿 |
[29:53] | until the sand runs out of your hourglass. | 等你的时间一点点流逝 |
[29:56] | Or you can say yes, | 或者你也可以接受 |
[29:57] | and I can put a lot of money in your pocket | 我给你口袋里放一大笔钱 |
[29:59] | and you can show me the way out of this dump. | 你给我指个路怎么从这鬼地方出去 |
[30:06] | $300,000? | 三十万美金 |
[30:08] | There’s an art | 有一门艺术 |
[30:09] | to letting someone think they’re corrupting you. | 专门蒙骗人家让他们以为你被动摇了 |
[30:11] | You can’t be too eager or too reluctant. | 不能太着急 也不能太勉强 |
[30:14] | You can’t be too quick or too slow. | 不能马上答应 也不能拖太久 |
[30:16] | Most of all, you have to sell the guilt in the eyes | 最重要的 是让对方看到你眼里 |
[30:18] | that comes with betrayal. | 同时流露出愧疚和背叛 |
[30:22] | Once they think they own you… | 一旦他们认为自己得逞了 |
[30:26] | …Then you make your move. | 你就可以摆你的道了 |
[30:29] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我当你是答应了 |
[30:43] | Sammy boy, got some good news. | 小萨同学 有好消息 |
[30:44] | That’s my favorite flavor. Hit me. | 最喜欢这调调了 说吧 |
[30:46] | Kendra’s bribing me into letting her go. | 坎卓贿赂我放她走 |
[30:48] | I got an account number and the name of a money manager. | 我套取到一个帐号和资金经理的名字 |
[30:50] | No kidding. Well, that’s impressive. | 有本事啊 佩服佩服 |
[30:52] | Okay, I’ll call Barry, get him to sniff around, | 那好 我打给巴里 让他打探打探 |
[30:54] | see if he can’t track the money back to whoever hired her. | 看能不能跟着钱追踪到雇她的人 |
[30:57] | Perfect. How’s it going with you and the case of the Rusty sword? | 好极了 你那个出土文物的案子进行得怎么样了 |
[30:59] | All’s quiet on the slippery front. | 迪恩斯家门口安安静静地 |
[31:00] | Deans is laying low in his house. | 他很低调地呆在家里 |
[31:02] | I guess he’s conserving energy for the big event tonight. | 估计在为今晚的活动保存体力 |
[31:04] | Cool. Hey, let me ask you something. | 好 我问你点事 |
[31:06] | Is it weird that I kind of miss you? | 我有点想你 这样奇怪吗 |
[31:08] | Well, you have been hanging out | 虽说你和一个杀气腾腾的变态 |
[31:09] | with a homicidal psychopath, but, uh… | 呆太久了 不过 |
[31:12] | Ah, it’s a little weird. | 是有点奇怪 |
[31:15] | I thought maybe I’d do an accent, | 我在想要不要来点口音 |
[31:17] | you know, to really help sell this thing. | 这样装得更像 |
[31:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:19] | You know, I could talk like this. | 我可以这样说 |
[31:21] | That there sword is the real McCoy. Spot on. | 那把刀是真品 如假包换 |
[31:23] | No. No, no, no. No accent is better. | 不 不 不 没有口音更好 |
[31:25] | Just talk like yourself. | 跟平时一样就行 |
[31:27] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[31:31] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[31:32] | Our antiquities expert. | 我们的文物专家 |
[31:33] | He’s gonna make sure the sword is real. | 他会辨别这把刀的真伪 |
[31:36] | Good afternoon. It’s nice — | 下午好 很高兴… |
[31:45] | Waiting on you. | 正在等你呢 |
[31:57] | speak up. | 大声点 |
[31:59] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:00] | Um…Yes. I-I-it’s real. | 是的 这 这是真品 |
[32:03] | Mr. Bocklage, you’re on the installation. | 巴克乐兹先生 你去安置那把刀 |
[32:06] | Karen will set the perimeter, | 凯伦会设置防御带 |
[32:08] | so she’ll see anyone leaving the building. | 这样就能看见离开大楼的每个人 |
[32:10] | Then we’ll stay out of sight | 然后我们隐蔽起来 |
[32:12] | so Deans doesn’t catch wind of us and stays on schedule. | 迪恩斯察觉不到就会按计划行事 |
[32:15] | Then we all just wait for 8:00. | 我们只要等到八点 |
[32:22] | Michael Westen, if you knew you wanted me on perimeter duty, | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 你既然想让我搞防御 |
[32:25] | why did you let me wear my new party shoes? | 为何让我穿舞会的新鞋呢 |
[32:27] | They look stunning on you. Really. | 你穿起来漂亮极了 真的 |
[32:40] | This security thing is so boring. | 安全工作真无聊 |
[32:44] | Jesus. I wish I’d brought my gun. | 天哪 真希望我也是带枪来的 |
[32:45] | What? What am I supposed to do | 怎么了 如果完全升级为 |
[32:48] | if this gets all crazy-super-violent? | 超级疯狂暴力状态 我应该做什么 |
[32:50] | Find a corner. Hide. | 找个角落 藏起来 |
[32:52] | Yeah, Sam? | 是 萨姆 |
[32:53] | Yeah, Mike, you sure this Deans is our thief? | 是 迈克 你确定这个迪恩斯是小偷吗 |
[32:56] | Yeah. Why? | 是 怎么了 |
[32:57] | ‘Cause I just watched him get blown sky-high. | 因为我刚看着他被炸成了碎片 |
[32:59] | Somebody wired his car. | 他的车被人做了手脚 |
[33:00] | Now he’s hosting a neighborhood barbecue. | 现在他正在办邻里烧烤会 |
[33:02] | – Jesus. – What’s wrong? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[33:04] | We’re chasing the wrong guy. Deans is dead. | 我们跟错人了 迪恩斯死了 |
[33:06] | What? What are we gonna do now? | 什么 我们下一步做什么 |
[33:08] | Get to the sword now. | 马上去剑的展柜 |
[33:15] | oh, God. T-that’s the fake! | 天哪 这 这是赝品 |
[33:16] | The onyx. That’s the wrong shade, and — | 玛瑙 色泽不对 还有… |
[33:19] | Fi, has anyone left the building? | 菲 有人离开大楼吗 |
[33:21] | No, no one in nor out. Why? | 不 没人进出 怎么了 |
[33:23] | The sword has been swapped. Deans is dead. | 那把剑被掉包了 迪恩斯也死了 |
[33:25] | He wasn’t Mr. Slippery. Oh, God! | 他不是狡猾先生 天哪 |
[33:26] | Fi, I got to call you back. | 菲 我得挂了 |
[33:28] | Oh, he’s dead! He’s dead! | 他死了 他死了 |
[33:30] | – What the hell’s going on in here? – The thief has the sword. | -这里到底怎么回事 -小偷拿走了那把刀 |
[33:33] | What? But you told me was definitely Deans. | 什么 可你说过肯定是迪恩斯 |
[33:34] | I was wrong! It wasn’t Deans! | 我错了 不是迪恩斯 |
[33:36] | Well, then, who was it? Why’d he kill my guard? | 那么 是谁 为什么杀死我的警卫 |
[33:38] | He must have caught the thief trying to swap the sword. | 小偷掉包时正好被他碰到 |
[33:40] | He’s lying. He killed the guard. | 他在说谎 是他杀了警卫 |
[33:42] | No! No! We — we found him! | 不 不是 我们 发现了他 |
[33:43] | Where’s your head of security? | 你的安保主管在哪里 |
[33:45] | Sir, he switched the sword. | 先生 剑是他换的 |
[33:47] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[33:48] | The sword is still in the building. | 那把剑还在大楼里 |
[33:50] | – We have to lock it down. – You’re lying. | -我们必须封锁大楼 -你在说谎 |
[33:52] | Take him down. Now. | 立刻抓住他 |
[34:02] | Come on, Buddy. | 过来 巴蒂 |
[34:06] | Get him! Stop him! They’re getting away! | 抓住他 阻止他 他们要跑了 |
[34:17] | Hey! Stop! | 站住 |
[34:19] | In here, Buddy. | 进去 巴蒂 |
[34:20] | Hydraulic arms are safety features | 为了减少伤害 |
[34:22] | that slow the speed a door can close, | 液压臂是关门时减速的 |
[34:24] | to minimize injury. | 安全部件 |
[34:25] | But wrap a belt around them, | 可是用带子缠绕后 |
[34:27] | and they can be turned into an improvised lock. | 就变成临时制作的锁子 |
[34:29] | Yeah, Fi? | 是 菲 |
[34:30] | Michael, what the hell happened? | 迈克尔 到底出了什么事 |
[34:32] | Bocklage thinks we stole the sword. | 巴克乐兹认为我们偷了那把剑 |
[34:33] | Security’s chasing us. | 保安正在追我们 |
[34:34] | Well, I heard the explosion. I’m coming in. | 我听见了爆炸 我这就进去 |
[34:36] | I need you on the front door. | 你得待在前门 |
[34:38] | Fire-and-Rescue’s pulling people out. | 消防人员正在疏散人群 |
[34:40] | One of them’s got to be our guy. | 其中之一肯定是那个小偷 |
[34:42] | Okay, who am I looking for? | 好 应该找什么人 |
[34:44] | Who did we miss? Was there another guard? | 我们漏了什么人 那里有别的警卫吗 |
[34:46] | Fi, are all the firefighters wearing air masks? | 菲 所有消防员都带着防毒面罩吗 |
[34:49] | Yeah, I heard one say a gas line blew. | 是的 我听说天然气管道泄漏 |
[34:51] | They’re taking precautions. | 他们采取了预防措施 |
[34:52] | Why would the thief set off an explosion now? | 为什么小偷不现在引爆呢 |
[34:54] | Jesus. That’s how he’s getting away. | 天哪 他就是这么逃跑的 |
[34:56] | Probably did the same thing at the machine shop. | 很可能在机械工厂也是同样的手段 |
[34:58] | He’s dressed as a firefighter! | 他穿得和消防员一样 |
[35:01] | You need to get out here. I can’t cover them all myself! | 你得出来 我自己可应付不来 |
[35:03] | Working on it. | 继续找 |
[35:07] | Lungs…Burning…Badly. | 我的肺 很呛 很难受 |
[35:10] | All right, we’re getting out of here. | 好吧 我们要离开这里 |
[35:12] | How? Second floor. | 怎么离开 这可是二楼 |
[35:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:14] | Making an exit. | 找个出口 |
[35:19] | Are you serious?! How are we gonna — | 你是认真的吗 我们怎么… |
[35:21] | keep your arms in. Land on your feet. | 抱紧双臂 脚先着地 |
[35:24] | Tuck and roll. | 身体蜷曲向前滚 |
[35:26] | It doesn’t matter if you’re a spy or a civilian — | 你是间谍还是平民都没有关系 |
[35:28] | falling isn’t fun. | 跳楼都不好玩 |
[35:30] | You can minimize injury by absorbing shock with your knees | 你可以通过膝盖减震 撞击地面时滚动 |
[35:33] | and rolling as you hit the ground. | 来减少伤害 |
[35:34] | But the most important thing you need to do | 不过需要你做的最重要的事 |
[35:36] | is remain calm and accept that it’s going to hurt. | 是保持冷静并接受可能会受伤的事实 |
[35:49] | Tuck and roll? | 蜷曲着向前滚 |
[35:50] | Tuck and roll? | 蜷曲着向前滚 |
[35:52] | What do we got, Fi? | 有什么发现 菲 |
[35:53] | A lot of firefighters went in. Only six have come out. | 进去很多消防员 只出来六个 |
[36:01] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[36:05] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[36:10] | Never mind, guys. Sorry. I’m fine. | 没关系 伙计 抱歉 我很好 |
[36:25] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快开车 |
[36:29] | What was that secretary’s name, again? | 再说一遍秘书的名字 |
[36:30] | “S” Something. Uh, Sandy, Sally… | “S”什么 珊迪 萨莉 |
[36:32] | Selena. It’s her. She’s the thief. | 塞莱娜 是她 她是小偷 |
[36:34] | Oh, Mr. Slippery is a woman?! | 狡猾先生原来是女的 |
[36:36] | Jesus. She heard our whole plan. | 天哪 她听过我们的全盘计划 |
[36:43] | Buddy, reach into the duffel bag at your feet. Give me that rope. | 巴蒂 从你脚旁边的帆布袋里 拿绳子给我 |
[36:46] | – What are you doing? – I’m going fishing. | -你要干什么 -我要钓鱼 |
[36:53] | No, Michael. I love that bag. | 不 迈克尔 我喜欢那个包 |
[36:55] | Sorry, Fi. I never did. | 抱歉 菲 我从来没喜欢过 |
[36:57] | To stop a moving car, you can kill the engine, | 阻止一辆行驶的汽车 可以破坏引擎 |
[36:59] | kill the driver, or kill the tires. | 弄死司机 或者破坏轮胎 |
[37:01] | If you only have a small amount of explosives, | 如果只有少量的炸药 |
[37:02] | the tires are your target. | 轮胎就是你的目标 |
[37:04] | The trick is getting the charge in the right place. | 诀窍是炸药放在正确的地方 |
[37:19] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[37:22] | Get the hell off of me! | 你他妈的放开我 |
[37:26] | Well, that is quite an accessory, Selena. | 这件饰品可真大哟 塞莱娜 |
[37:28] | 塞莱娜 狡猾女士 | |
[37:33] | Buddy! I’m gonna kill you! | 巴蒂 我要杀了你 |
[37:38] | I’m gonna — | 我要… |
[37:39] | I have to be honest. I didn’t see that one coming. | 不得不坦白的说 我真没想到是这样 |
[37:51] | Mmm! There’s Buddy’s buddies. | 巴蒂的好兄弟们来了 |
[37:53] | How many of those have you had? | 那些东西你有多少 |
[37:55] | Join me. Come on. You can borrow one of my suits. | 来吧 进来泡一会 我的套装可以借你 |
[37:58] | And, Fiona — | 菲欧娜 |
[37:59] | underwear…bikini… What’s the difference? | 内衣 比基尼 有何不同呢 |
[38:03] | Yeah. Maybe next time. | 是啊 或许下次吧 |
[38:05] | And maybe not. | 还是不要了 |
[38:07] | Right now, why don’t you just drink up | 现在 为什么不干杯 |
[38:09] | and be happy that it’s all over. | 庆祝一切都结束了 |
[38:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:11] | Selena’s gonna be denied bail. | 塞莱娜不允许被保释 |
[38:12] | Bocklage is pressing charges — | 巴克乐兹决定起诉她 |
[38:14] | grand theft, conspiracy, and murder. | 重大盗窃罪 同谋罪 还有谋杀罪 |
[38:16] | I guess he took that explosion kind of personally, huh? | 我想他以为爆炸是针对他一个人的了吧 |
[38:20] | And what about that, uh, Deans guy? | 那个叫迪恩斯的家伙呢 |
[38:22] | Well, he was a local convict | 他是当地的罪犯 |
[38:24] | she was paying to swap the sword for her, | 塞莱娜雇用他去换那把剑 |
[38:25] | and when she learned we were onto her, | 当她知道我们发现时 |
[38:27] | she cut him off a little early. | 就提前牺牲了迪恩斯 |
[38:29] | She’s facing that charge, too. | 她也面临同样的指控 |
[38:30] | I-I can’t thank you guys enough. | 我 我无法表达对你们的感谢 |
[38:32] | I mean, I sleep easy now, knowing that I’ve got | 我是说 知道我有一支私人游击战队 |
[38:36] | a private platoon of guerrilla warriors at the ready. | 随时候命 我现在能睡踏实了 |
[38:38] | Let’s try not needing a “Platoon at | 短期内还是不要出动 |
[38:40] | the ready” anytime soon, okay? | “随时候命的私人游击战队” 好吗 |
[38:45] | Oh! Fiona! Uh, wait a sec. | 菲欧娜 等一下 |
[38:47] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[38:50] | I did this one for ya special. | 特别为你制作的一款 |
[38:52] | Buddy couture. | 巴蒂时装包 |
[38:54] | It’s the best fake I ever made. | 这是我做过的最好的赝品 |
[38:56] | Thank you, Buddy. | 谢谢 巴蒂 |
[38:58] | I-if you guys ever need me for anything, | 如果你们需要我做什么 |
[39:01] | you know where to find me. | 知道在哪里能找到我 |
[39:08] | This can’t be right. | 事情不该是这样 |
[39:10] | It is, Mike. Barry checked. | 是的 迈克 巴里查过了 |
[39:12] | Kendra’s money went through six banks | 坎卓的钱通过六家银行 |
[39:13] | and four holding companies in five different countries. | 在五个国家的四家控股公司 |
[39:15] | Yeah, and that’s just what we could confirm. | 是的 我们只能确认这些 |
[39:17] | Barry said there’s no end in sight, | 巴里说这是无止尽的 |
[39:19] | so, you know, we’re not gonna be following the money | 短期内我们跟踪钱的来源 |
[39:21] | to Kendra’s boss anytime soon. | 找不到坎卓的老板 |
[39:22] | Not many people would go to this much trouble | 没有多少人会这么大费周章 |
[39:24] | to remain anonymous. | 隐姓埋名 |
[39:25] | People who start wars for profit might. | 除非是为了赚钱不惜发动战争的人 |
[39:27] | So if the money’s a dead end, what’s Jesse planning? | 如果钱的调查进了死胡同 杰西计划怎么办 |
[39:30] | We had Barry wave his magic wand | 我们让巴里挥舞了下他的魔术棒 |
[39:32] | and make it look like Kendra’s bank account was drained. | 造成坎卓的帐户被清空的假象 |
[39:34] | Paper trail starts out in the exact opposite | 钱入账的书面记录 |
[39:36] | direction that the cash came in. | 呈现的恰好相反 |
[39:38] | I wonder how she’s gonna take it | 我想知道当她看见 |
[39:39] | when she sees the folks who sent her to Miami | 派她来迈阿密的那些人拿光了她的钱 |
[39:41] | just ripped her off — probably not well, huh? | 她会作何反应 很可能不太好 是吧 |
[39:43] | Oh, yeah. This is appointment television, baby. | 是的 这是预定的电视节目 宝贝 |
[39:47] | Yeah, wrap your head around it, honey. | 是的 集中精神 亲爱的 |
[39:49] | Look, if you’re confused, just admit it. | 如果你觉得困惑 就承认吧 |
[39:51] | I’ll r-repeat myself as many times as you need me to. | 你需要我重复多少遍都可以 |
[39:53] | You can’t be serious! | 你不是认真的 |
[39:54] | Oh, I’m completely serious! | 我绝对是认真的 |
[39:56] | You see that right there? You see it? | 你看那里 你看见了吗 |
[39:58] | That is a zero. | 那是零 |
[39:59] | A zero, as in, your account has been zeroed out. | 零 就是你的账户被清零的零 |
[40:02] | This isn’t possible! No one even knew about this account! | 这不可能 没人知道这个账户 |
[40:04] | Well, obviously, the people that paid you did! | 显然 给你钱的人知道 |
[40:07] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[40:09] | Whoever sent you to Miami must have cleaned you out | 不论是谁派你来迈阿密的 我们一抓住你 |
[40:11] | as soon as we grabbed you. | 他们就踢你出局了 |
[40:12] | Probably figured you wouldn’t be needing it. | 很可能认为你不再需要钱了 |
[40:13] | When you’re interrogating someone with nothing to lose, | 当你审问一个一无所有的人时 |
[40:16] | you have to give them another reason to talk. | 你必须给他们开口的理由 |
[40:18] | If you’re looking to motivate someone who’s cut off, alone, | 如果你指望激发一个被牺牲的 孤独的人 |
[40:20] | and convinced they’re going to die, | 让他们相信自己就要死了 |
[40:22] | you can’t beat revenge. | 没什么比复仇更有力的 |
[40:24] | The son of a bitch doesn’t get the tab just fuck– | 狗娘养的没有付账 真他妈的 |
[40:30] | What are you gonna do from that chair, Kendra, Hmm? | 你在椅子上能做什么 坎卓 |
[40:32] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 |
[40:37] | You already know that I came to Miami to work a contract. | 你已经知道我是来迈阿密签合同的 |
[40:40] | But there wasn’t just one target. | 不过目标不止一个 |
[40:42] | I came to wrap up a big job. Go on. | 我是来完成一项重要工作的 继续说 |
[40:45] | Kassar was just the first part. | 卡萨只是第一部分 |
[40:47] | There were three other names on that tape drive, | 磁盘里还有三个名字 |
[40:49] | all operatives hired to rob a bank — a safety-deposit box. | 雇用的所有成员是为了抢劫银行 一个保管箱 |
[40:53] | But they blew it. They got caught. | 不过他们搞砸了 被逮捕了 |
[40:54] | They proved themselves expendable. | 他们证明了自己是牺牲品 |
[40:56] | Expendable to who? Who sent you? | 谁的牺牲品 谁派你来的 |
[40:59] | If I knew his name, I’d tell you, believe me. | 如果我知道他的名字就告诉你了 相信我 |
[41:01] | But he kept it anonymous. | 可他一直是匿名通信的 |
[41:03] | I don’t even know what bank they were trying to hit. | 我连他们要袭击哪家银行都不知道 |
[41:06] | All I know is, it went down the 4th of last month. | 我只知道 是上个月四号的事 |
[41:13] | You promise me one thing. | 你答应我一件事 |
[41:15] | If this helps you track down the man that hired me, | 如果能帮你们追查到雇用我的人 |
[41:17] | you make sure he knows that I’m the one that ruined him. | 你一定要让他知道是我出卖了他 |
[41:30] | Who’s the predator and who’s the prey now, mama? | 现在谁是猎手谁是猎物 我的妈呀 |
[41:33] | I guess it’s time to track down | 我想是时候追查出 |
[41:34] | which bank they were trying to rob. | 他们要抢劫哪家银行了 |
[41:35] | Find the bank, figure out what they were trying to steal. | 找到银行 查明他们想偷什么 |
[41:38] | Might tell us a lot about who’s behind all this. | 关于幕后黑手或许能知道的多一些 |
[41:40] | All right. What do you want to do about her? | 好的 你打算拿她怎么办 |
[41:41] | Well, I faxed her prints to my guy at the FBI. | 我把她的指纹传真给联邦调查局的伙计了 |
[41:44] | She came back with warrants, so I figured I’d just | 有了她的逮捕证 我认为 |
[41:46] | make an anonymous donation to their bad-guy collection. | 我刚为他们搜集坏人做了匿名贡献 |
[41:49] | I will get… the duct tape. | 我去拿… 胶带 |
[41:50] | Wait just a minute, Jesse. First things first. | 等一下 杰西 先做要紧事 |
[41:56] | To the new guy, | 敬新人 |
[41:57] | for putting that hot slice of crazy in the rearview. | 为解决了这个烫手山芋干杯 |
[42:05] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[42:07] | It’s gonna be weird not hanging out | 明天不跟她玩 |
[42:09] | with her tomorrow, you know? | 会很怪的 知道吗 |
[42:13] | You could really use some more friends. | 你真的需要更多的朋友 |
[42:16] | I’d work on that. | 我会努力的 |