时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:44] | Blood. Looks like somebody was dumping a body. | 血迹 看来有人抛尸了 |
[00:47] | That would explain why he disappeared. | 难怪他失踪了 |
[00:48] | The dead body belongs to Jeremiah Kassar. | 死者的身份是耶利米·卡萨 |
[00:50] | I hate to sound paranoid, | 我也不想这么神经兮兮 |
[00:52] | But we had break-ins around here recently. | 但最近这边发生了几次闯空门 |
[00:53] | 坎卓 友好的邻居 | |
[00:55] | She kills Kassar, | 她杀了卡萨 |
[00:56] | then sits on the place next door | 然后守在隔壁 |
[00:58] | to see if anyone comes knocking. | 看是否有人上门 |
[01:05] | We just blew a chance to end this thing. | 我们错失了了结这事的机会 |
[01:07] | I don’t know, Jesse. I think we’re just getting started. | 我不这么看 杰西 我们才刚刚开始 |
[01:18] | Spies are used to battling cutting-edge encryption | 间谍总是惯于和最先进的加密技术 |
[01:21] | and billion-dollar security. | 以及最昂贵的保安系统做斗争 |
[01:24] | But sometimes the toughest challenge | 但有时候 最困难的挑战 |
[01:26] | is cracking something old and out of date. | 来自于老古董和过时的东西 |
[01:29] | If you find yourself up against an obsolete tape drive | 要是你面对的是早已被淘汰 |
[01:32] | loaded with arcane software, | 且配有晦涩软件的磁带机 |
[01:34] | you can either find yourself a time machine… | 你要不给自己找台时光穿梭机 |
[01:37] | or admit defeat. | 要不就只得认栽 |
[01:43] | 14 phone calls, | 打了14通电话 |
[01:45] | 7 data-recovery experts, | 找了7个数据恢复专家 |
[01:46] | and three hours of arm-twisting to even access this drive, | 费了3个小时的劲只是想访问磁盘 |
[01:49] | and it’s unreadable! | 结果 无法读取 |
[01:49] | I know it’s a little frustrating — | 我明白这有点让人泄气 |
[01:51] | “Frustrating”? Oh, it’s more than frustrating, Michael. | 有点泄气吗 远不止这样 迈克 |
[01:53] | We’re trying to track down the people | 我们正试图追查 |
[01:54] | that let a psychopath stick explosives in a Miami hotel! | 那个让疯子在迈阿密一宾馆安炸药的家伙 |
[01:57] | We have nothing. | 我们什么也没查到 |
[01:58] | I wouldn’t say it’s nothing. | 我不会说什么也没有 |
[02:00] | Look — | 听着 |
[02:01] | No, no! Not in the trash! | 不 不行 不能扔 |
[02:03] | The owner of this killed our best lead, | 这玩意的主人掐断了我们最好的线索 |
[02:05] | which makes her someone we should talk to. | 所以我们该和她谈谈 |
[02:08] | The elusive Kendra. | 神出鬼没的坎卓小姐 |
[02:10] | You think she’s just gonna give you a call? | 你觉得她会给你来个电话吗 |
[02:12] | Invite you to brunch? | 邀请你一起吃早午餐吗 |
[02:15] | Spies always assume they’re being followed. | 间谍通常假设他们被跟踪了 |
[02:18] | It could mean nothing that a route is blocked, | 某通道被封 大家只能从一个出口离开 |
[02:21] | forcing everyone to leave the building through one exit. | 可能没有什么 |
[02:22] | But when that exit is in view of a driver | 但是 当一名司机一直盯着那个出口 |
[02:25] | who’s been sitting in a parked car since you walked in, | 自你走进建筑 便一直安坐于车中时 |
[02:28] | that starts to mean something. | 那就意味深长了 |
[02:31] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[02:32] | I think Kendra just found us. | 我觉得坎卓发现我们了 |
[02:35] | Great sadan. Right behind you. | 灰色轿车 就在你身后 |
[02:39] | You think she’s been sitting on this place? | 你觉得她一直在这里守株待兔么 |
[02:41] | She probably figured | 她可能觉得 |
[02:42] | we’d have to bring the tape drive here at some point. | 我们总有一天得把磁带机带到这里来 |
[02:45] | Which we did. | 事实是 我们的确来了 |
[02:46] | Still think this is a dead end? | 还觉得是条死胡同吗 |
[02:48] | It is if she kills us. | 若她杀了我们的话就是 |
[02:51] | Aw, thanks, dear. | 多谢 亲爱的 |
[02:54] | Hey, Mike. | 嗨 迈克 |
[02:55] | How’s “Operation: Boring tape-drive”? | “无聊磁带机行动”进展如何 |
[02:57] | Just got more interesting. Kendra’s surveilling us. | 越来越有趣了 坎卓在监视我们 |
[03:00] | Oh, everybody’s favorite murderer makes a special appearance. | 大家最喜欢的凶手出场很特别 |
[03:03] | You need help losing her? | 要帮忙甩掉她吗 |
[03:04] | No, we need help grabbing her, tossing her into a storage container, | 不用 抓住她 把她扔进集装箱 |
[03:07] | getting some answers. | 让她开口 |
[03:08] | How quick can you get over to the design district? | 你要多久能赶到时尚区 |
[03:11] | About a half an hour, maybe less. | 大概半小时 可能更快 |
[03:12] | You want to run her through foot traffic? | 你想在她步行的时候下手吗 |
[03:14] | Yeah. Let’s get her walking. You play lookout. | 对 让她走路 你来把风 |
[03:17] | There’s an alley behind the dress stores. | 服装店的后面有条小巷 |
[03:19] | We can grab her there. | 我们能在那里逮住她 |
[03:20] | Okay. Game on. See you in 30. | 行 好戏上演 30分钟后见 |
[03:25] | That sound good to you? | 你没问题吧 |
[03:26] | All I heard was “Dress stores.” | 我就听到”服装店”了 |
[03:29] | You know, if I’m gonna spend the afternoon playing bait, | 听着 要是我得耗上一个下午当诱饵 |
[03:31] | I think you should buy me the nicest thing I see. | 你得给我买件我看上的好东西 |
[03:36] | Being hunted isn’t always a bad thing. | 被追捕并非总是件坏事 |
[03:39] | When someone’s on your tail, you can pick the route. | 当你被跟踪 你就能选择路线 |
[03:42] | And if you’re really good, | 而且若你真的很厉害 |
[03:44] | you can lead them into a trap of your own. | 你就能将他们引入你下的圈套 |
[03:48] | – Yeah. Sam – Well, there’s no sign of Kendra, | -萨姆 -没见到坎卓的影子 |
[03:50] | unless she’s disguised as a fat tourist. | 除非她化妆成了胖子游客 |
[03:52] | Well, keep your eyes open. She’s slick. | 继续盯着 她很狡猾 |
[04:00] | Well, that could be our girl. | 那可能是我们要找的丫头 |
[04:02] | Okay, Mikey, pick up the pace. | 行 迈迈 加快步伐 |
[04:07] | Yep. | 没错 |
[04:08] | She’s tailing you with reflections. | 她跟踪你的时候很警惕 |
[04:09] | The girl’s got some moves. | 这丫头有两把刷子 |
[04:11] | Wonder where she got her training. | 好奇她是在哪里受的训练 |
[04:13] | Not sure, but there’s something about her that bugs me. | 不确定 但她身上的一些特点让我担忧 |
[04:18] | 坎卓 职业杀手 | |
[04:20] | Okay, your alley’s coming up. | 好了 小巷就要到了 |
[04:22] | I left a taser for you underneath a crate. | 我在板条箱下面留了把电击枪给你 |
[04:24] | I’ll bring up the rear. | 我垫后 |
[04:40] | Okay, Mikey. All yours, any second now. | 行了 迈迈 就位 随时可以下手 |
[04:57] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[05:11] | You dropped your phone. | 你的手机掉了 |
[05:13] | Oh, did I? | 是吗 |
[05:15] | Seems like I’m always losing things. | 看起来我总是丢东西 |
[05:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:18] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也想问同样的问题 |
[05:19] | It’s “Kendra,” right? | 你是坎卓吧 |
[05:21] | That’s as good a name as any. | 就是个名字 |
[05:22] | Why are you after me? | 你为何追踪我 |
[05:24] | And here I was, thinking it was the other way around. | 既然你在追踪我 |
[05:26] | Why don’t you come back down | 你为何不下来 |
[05:27] | so we can have a nice, little chat? | 我们就能好好聊聊 |
[05:29] | A little chat with the guy who tried to grab me in an alley? | 和个想在巷子里抓我的人有什么可聊 |
[05:32] | A couple days ago, you tried to kill me. | 几天前 你想要杀了我 |
[05:34] | Too shame. | 可惜了 |
[05:35] | Look, I’m willing to forgive and forget. | 你看 我很乐意不计前嫌 |
[05:37] | But sooner or later, you’ll want to meet up. | 不过迟早 你会想要见面的 |
[05:40] | I have something that you want. | 我有你想要的东西 |
[05:41] | Mm, someone’s cocky. I like that. | 有人很狂啊 我喜欢 |
[05:45] | I hope you’re ready to have some fun. | 我希望你做好了玩一把的准备 |
[05:54] | So now Kendra knows you’re after her? | 这么说坎卓知道你在找她了 |
[05:56] | She knew that before. | 她早就知道了 |
[05:58] | And now we know that she’s after us, | 而现在我们知道她也在找我们 |
[05:59] | which is an opportunity. | 这是个机会 |
[06:00] | Yeah, it’s an opportunity for one of us to end up dead. | 没错 我们很可能因此送命 |
[06:02] | She’s probably tracking us with that phone. | 她可能通过那个手机在追踪我们 |
[06:04] | Right. Because I’m an amateur. | 得 别说得我好像是菜鸟 |
[06:05] | I forwarded the phone to this burner. | 我把电话转到这个一次性预付手机上 |
[06:08] | Kendra’s gonna want her tape drive back. | 坎卓会想要回她的磁带机 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna offer to let her buy it back from me. | 那我就让她花钱买回去 |
[06:12] | So you’re baiting a killer? | 这么说你是在给个杀手下套吗 |
[06:14] | You don’t have to be counter-intel to see the risk in that. | 用不着反情报人员就能看出其中的风险 |
[06:16] | It’s the best way to get her close to us. | 这是让她接近我们的最佳方案 |
[06:18] | And when she’s close, I grab her. | 当她靠近 我就能将她擒获 |
[06:20] | Trust me. I’ve done this before. | 相信我 我以前就干过 |
[06:22] | Mm-hmm. And how are you still alive? | 好吧 你居然还能活到现在 |
[06:25] | Michael! Jesse said you’d be dropping by. | 迈克 杰西刚说了你会顺道过来 |
[06:28] | Good timing. You can meet a friend of mine. | 正是时候 你能见见我的一个朋友 |
[06:29] | Actually, I’m a little busy. | 其实 我有点忙 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | I’ll tell her not to worry about the drug dealers. | 我会告诉她别担心毒贩子 |
[06:36] | This woman’s in the middle of a serious situation, Mike. | 迈克 这个女人深陷大麻烦中 |
[06:38] | You’re in on this? | 你要插手吗 |
[06:39] | Why do you think I asked you to come over here? | 那你觉得我为什么要你过来呢 |
[06:41] | I expect this from her. | 我还以为那是她的主意 |
[06:46] | Lauren was my favorite doctor before she moved to homestead. | 劳伦搬去农庄前是我最喜欢的医生 |
[06:49] | Her boyfriend’s kind of a community leader down there. | 她男友在那里算是个社会活动家 |
[06:51] | David started the clinic last year. | 戴维去年开了个诊所 |
[06:53] | I volunteer down there. | 我在那里做志愿者 |
[06:54] | This town’s been hit hard with the economy. | 小镇在经济危机中遭受严重打击 |
[06:56] | My mom mentioned something about drug dealers. | 我妈妈提到和毒贩有关 |
[06:58] | Yeah. A couple months ago, | 没错 几个月前 |
[07:00] | these drug dealers showed up in town, | 这帮毒贩来到镇上 |
[07:01] | started selling heroin right outside our front door. | 就在我们门外售卖海洛因 |
[07:03] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[07:04] | They’re slinging dope right by the clinic, man. | 老天 他们就在诊所外公然吸毒 |
[07:06] | Did you call the cops? | 你报警了吗 |
[07:07] | David called them a few times. | 戴维报了几次警 |
[07:09] | The police show up, they arrest a drug dealer or two, | 警察来了 逮捕了一两个毒贩 |
[07:11] | but half an hour later, | 但是半小时后 |
[07:12] | there’s another dealer in the same spot. | 就会有另一个毒贩出现在原地 |
[07:14] | Yeah, it gets worse, too. | 而且 情况越来越糟 |
[07:18] | Yesterday, David was walking to his car. | 昨天 戴维准备上车时 |
[07:19] | These guys attacked him. They beat him up. | 这些家伙袭击了他 揍了他 |
[07:21] | They said they knew he called the cops. | 他们说知道是他报的警 |
[07:23] | They told him to get out of town. | 要让他滚出小镇 |
[07:24] | But of course David’s not going to do that. | 戴维当然不会离开 |
[07:30] | I’m scared they’re gonna kill him. | 我担心他们会杀了他 |
[07:35] | I’m not even sure what I’m asking here, but, um… | 我都不知道我需要怎样的帮助 但是 |
[07:38] | He’ll see what he can do, hmm? | 他会想办法的 |
[07:40] | 劳伦 担心的女友 | |
[08:01] | Hey, Lauren. | 嗨 劳伦 |
[08:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:04] | Thank you for coming. Please, come on back. | 多谢过来 请到后面来 |
[08:06] | I’m sorry it’s so hectic here. | 很抱歉这里有点忙乱 |
[08:08] | The other clinic closed two weeks ago. | 另一个诊所两周前关闭了 |
[08:10] | Now it’s… Just us. | 现在 就只有我们了 |
[08:11] | David, these are the people we were talking about. | 戴维 这就是我们说过的那些人 |
[08:15] | No. Please, Lauren. I’m busy. | 不行 求你 劳伦 我忙着呢 |
[08:16] | “Hello” to you too. | 好吧 你也好 |
[08:18] | I’m Michael. This is Jesse. This is Fiona. | 我是迈克 这是杰西 还有菲奥娜 |
[08:22] | I appreciate you stopping by. | 我很感激你们过来 |
[08:23] | But Lauren’s told me all about you, | 但是劳伦已经和我说了你们的事 |
[08:25] | and working outside the law will only make matters worse. | 借助非法律途径只会让事情恶化 |
[08:27] | Now, there’s only one move here, | 现在 只有一个办法 |
[08:28] | and that’s to keep calling the cops | 就是继续报警 |
[08:30] | until the dealers go away. | 直到毒贩离开 |
[08:31] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 要是我没说错的话 |
[08:32] | but isn’t that why they want you dead? | 他们不是要你死么 |
[08:34] | Yes, it is. | 对 没错 |
[08:36] | And trust me, I’m not trying to be a hero here, | 相信我 我并不是想当英雄 |
[08:38] | but those thugs | 不过那些暴徒 |
[08:39] | are selling heroin all over the neighborhood. | 在整个地区贩卖海洛因 |
[08:41] | And someone has to stand up to them, | 必须有人站出来反抗 |
[08:44] | and if people around here are too afraid to call the cops themselves — | 要是这里的人太害怕 不敢报警 |
[08:47] | Look, David, | 听着 戴维 |
[08:48] | I know you think you’re doing the right thing. | 我理解 你认为你做的是正确的 |
[08:49] | But having the cops drag away a few street-level dealers | 但是让警察逮捕几个街头毒贩 |
[08:51] | isn’t gonna solve your problem. | 并不能解决你的问题 |
[08:52] | All you’re doing is hurting | 你所做的只是 |
[08:53] | their bottom line by a couple percent. | 稍稍伤及他们的收益 |
[08:55] | They tried to reason with you. Next time, it’ll be worse. | 上次他们恐吓你 下次会更严重 |
[08:58] | Well, I won’t be intimidated. | 我可不会被吓倒 |
[08:59] | I’ve dealt with people like this before. | 我曾和这样的人打过交道 |
[09:01] | I’ve set up clinics in brazilian favelas, | 我曾在巴西的贫民区 |
[09:04] | villages in Uganda — | 乌干达的村庄开过诊所 |
[09:06] | And usually Miami is a little safer, | 通常迈阿密更安全些 |
[09:08] | but in this case…You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 不过眼下的情形 你会害死你自己的 |
[09:12] | I hope you’re not paying them | 我希望你没付钱让他们 |
[09:13] | for this pep talk. | 说这些鼓舞士气的话 |
[09:14] | David, please listen to them. | 戴维 求你听听他们的话 |
[09:15] | They’re here to solve our problem. | 他们是来帮我们解决麻烦 |
[09:20] | So, what? | 怎么样 |
[09:21] | You just…snap your fingers and the dealers disappear? | 你就打个响指 毒贩就消失吗 |
[09:23] | Well, it’s worked before. | 以前起效过 |
[09:25] | We’ll figure out something. | 我们会想个办法 |
[09:26] | The point is, we’ll deal with them from the outside | 关键是 我们从外面打击他们 |
[09:29] | so they don’t retaliate against you or the clinic. | 这样的话 他们不会找你和诊所报复 |
[09:38] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 随你 |
[09:41] | 戴维 委托人 | |
[09:43] | He seemed to really like us. | 他看上去真喜欢我们啊 |
[09:45] | Hey, the guy’s standing up for his community. | 这家伙为了他的社区挺身而出 |
[09:47] | It’s pretty inspiring. | 这很振奋人心 |
[09:48] | There’s a fine line between inspiring and suicidal. | 振奋人心和自杀倾向间的界限模糊 |
[09:51] | I saw we hit them hard, | 我觉得我们该狠狠教训他们 |
[09:52] | send a message. | 让他们识相 |
[09:53] | Guys, we don’t even know who we’re dealing with. | 伙计们 我们都不知道对手什么来头 |
[09:55] | Let’s figure out who these guys are working with. | 先弄清楚这些人和谁是一伙的 |
[09:57] | Fine. | 行 |
[09:58] | Just promise there will be some hitting involved at some point. | 保证到时会有刺激的部分就好 |
[10:01] | Kendra. Nice to hear from you. | 坎卓 很高兴接到你的电话 |
[10:03] | First ring. | 你接得真快 |
[10:04] | I hope you didn’t stay up all night waiting for my call. | 我希望你没有彻夜不眠地等我的电话 |
[10:07] | The anticipation was killing me. | 我等得心焦 |
[10:08] | Imagine how special it’ll be when we meet face to face. | 想象一下当我们见面时 会多么的特别 |
[10:11] | Well, I’d love to meet up, | 我很愿意碰面 |
[10:12] | as long as you’re bringing me a gift. | 只要你给我带件礼物就行 |
[10:14] | I don’t know about a gift, | 礼物我不知道 |
[10:16] | but the tape drive will cost you 50 grand. | 不过磁带机的话 你得付上5万美金 |
[10:18] | There you go — killing the mood. | 你看看 情绪都给毁了 |
[10:20] | Well, I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[10:23] | Brickell plaza, tomorrow at 4:00. | 布里坎广场 明天4点 |
[10:25] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[10:28] | Someone’s getting a little too flirty for his own good. | 某人风骚得有点过头了 |
[10:31] | Fi, I’m trying to snatch Kendra off the street | 菲 我只是想借机抓住坎卓 |
[10:33] | and tie her to a chair. | 然后把她捆椅子上 |
[10:35] | You are not helping your cause. | 一点说服力都没有 |
[10:37] | This is just a harmless game of cat and mouse | 就是玩玩无害的猫鼠游戏而以 |
[10:39] | between me and a professional killer! | 还是跟一个职业杀手 |
[10:41] | I should scout Brickell Plaza. | 我要先去布里坎广场踩点 |
[10:43] | Think you guys can climb the dope-dealing food chain? | 你们能顺藤摸瓜查出毒品销售链吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll get Sam out here, | 没问题 我叫萨姆过来 |
[10:46] | find another corner those dealers are working, | 找到他们另一个销售点 |
[10:48] | figure out who’s running the show. | 然后查出幕后老大 |
[10:50] | Give me a ride home first? | 先送我回家行不 |
[10:51] | Take the bus, Romeo. | 坐公交吧 大情圣 |
[10:53] | It’s a dangerous neighborhood. | 这附近可不怎么太平 |
[11:07] | These guys are pros, Fi. | 这些人很专业 菲 |
[11:08] | See, nobody ever touches | 看 谁也不会同时 |
[11:10] | the drugs and the money at the same time. | 接触毒品和钱 |
[11:13] | If we were cops, | 如果我们是警察 |
[11:14] | we would basically have about nothing on them. | 那就基本抓不到罪证 |
[11:16] | Reason number 337 I’m glad I’m not a cop. | 为我庆幸我不是警察又加多一条理由 |
[11:20] | Sleazebag number one is doing his count. | 贱男一号在数钱 |
[11:22] | You think the runner’s on his way? | 取钱的是不是快来了 |
[11:24] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此 |
[11:26] | As much as I like watching a liquor store parking lot… | 这就像我盯着贩酒商店外的停车场等进货 |
[11:32] | We doing this or what, people? | 我们到底动不动手 |
[11:34] | I’m the impatient one around here. | 通常我才是急性子那个 |
[11:36] | It’s looking like the money’s on its way. | 看来钱要被转移了 |
[11:38] | Well, it sounds like they need a new customer. | 听起来该新客户出场了 |
[11:41] | If you’ve ever accidentally | 如果你曾经不小心 |
[11:42] | set off an alarm at a clothing store, | 触发过服装店的警报 |
[11:44] | you know how radio-frequency tags work. | 你就会知道无线射频标志是怎么工作的 |
[11:47] | Spies use lightweight rfid trackers, too. | 间谍也会使用轻质的无线射频跟踪器 |
[11:51] | But instead of catching shoplifters, | 不过并非为了抓小偷 |
[11:53] | they’re able to tail their targets more effectively. | 而是为了更高效地追踪目标 |
[12:04] | – Whatcha want? – Need five dimes. | -要点啥 -来五份 |
[12:05] | Oh, it’s 60 bucks. | 六十块 |
[12:07] | Bounce radio waves off an rfid tracker | 接收射频追踪器信号 |
[12:11] | with a modified digital depth finder, | 可用改装的数字深度探测仪 |
[12:13] | and you can keep tabs on whatever you like | 你可以持续追踪你的目标 |
[12:15] | without having to get too close. | 而又无需靠近 |
[12:23] | Then it’s just a matter of waiting for it to move. | 然后只需坐等目标转移 |
[12:26] | That’s our runner. | 那就是取钱的 |
[12:35] | And this is where the money goes. | 看来这就是小金库 |
[12:41] | Well, you don’t have to be an expert in body language | 不是肢体语言学家都能看的出来 |
[12:43] | to see that he’s the one calling the shots. | 那家伙是老大 |
[12:46] | Running his operation out of a strip club. | 在脱衣舞俱乐部外边处理生意 |
[12:49] | Classy. | 漂亮 |
[12:51] | Still, I should probably follow him in there, Fi. | 按常理我应该跟进去看看 菲 |
[12:53] | This surveillance could take a while. | 可能得侦查一会儿了 |
[12:54] | Well, you know, there is a quicker way | 你知道的 有条捷径 |
[12:56] | to get a handle on his operation. | 能了解他的行动 |
[12:58] | Michael’s old neighbor. | 迈克尔的老邻居 |
[12:59] | Sugar? Really? | 苏格 你当真 |
[13:01] | He owes us a favor. | 他欠我们人情 |
[13:02] | And he obviously knows the drug scene. | 毒品圈子他最熟 |
[13:04] | I really don’t like hanging out with that guy. | 我不怎么喜欢跟他打交道 |
[13:05] | Well, I’m calling him. | 我打给他 |
[13:07] | You’re the one who volunteered for inside surveillance. | 你不是自愿进去侦查吗 |
[13:23] | Whatcha looking for, Sammy? Jack-and-Jills, tachas? | 来点什么 老萨 杰基还是塔莎[均为毒品名] |
[13:27] | No drugs, Sugar. We just want your expertise. | 不提毒品 苏格 跟你咨询点事 |
[13:30] | 苏格 迈克尔的老邻居 | |
[13:32] | You know any big dope dealers in homestead? | 知道本地有什么大毒枭吗 |
[13:34] | Nah, it’s small-time down this way. | 不 都是些不入流的 |
[13:35] | Ain’t no real ballers south of 142nd. | 142公路以南没有真正的老大 |
[13:37] | Yeah? There might be one now. | 是吗 现在不是来了一个 |
[13:42] | Oh, no, man. | 不是吧 老兄 |
[13:44] | What kind of malfeasance you got me mixed up in here? | 你怎么让我蹚这浑水 |
[13:47] | That dude’s psychotic. He gives dealers a bad name. | 那个疯子 毒贩的名声都被他搞坏了 |
[13:50] | Sounds like you know him. | 看来你认得他 |
[13:51] | Vince Cutler. Everybody in the game knows him. | 文斯·卡勒 圈里人都认得他 |
[13:53] | He came down from the Bronx, | 他从布朗斯过来 |
[13:55] | and now he’s spreading through Dade County like the plague. | 像个灾星在戴县四处作乱 |
[13:59] | 卡勒 毒品圈的灾星 | |
[14:02] | A couple years back, in hialeah, he shot my friend Carl. | 前几年 在海里亚他打死我朋友卡尔 |
[14:04] | He’d have shot me too, | 老子也差点在劫难逃 |
[14:05] | but I swore I’d stay out of his business forever. | 我向他发誓这辈子不插手他的生意 |
[14:07] | And now I’m hanging in his strip joint. | 而现在我在他场子里现身 |
[14:08] | Thanks, Sammy. This is suicide. | 托你的福 老萨 你是让我送死 |
[14:10] | This is a public place, Sugar. You’re okay. | 这是公共场所 苏格 不会有事 |
[14:12] | You don’t get it. | 你是不知道 |
[14:13] | He’s been cozying up to some Mexican cartels. | 他拉拢的几个墨西哥贩毒集团 |
[14:15] | They fronted him a huge stash. Now he’s got to pay them back. | 给了他一大批藏货 现在该付货款了 |
[14:17] | Ain’t nobody scarier than somebody trying to move up — | 这种急着上位的人最恐怖 |
[14:20] | Wait, wait. Wait a second. | 等会 等一下 |
[14:21] | How do you know that, about his stash? | 你怎么知道的 他的藏货 |
[14:22] | Everybody knows, man. He’s a heavy hitter. | 人人都知道 他可是远近闻名 |
[14:25] | You need more reasons why we got to get the hell up out of here? | 我们赶紧脱身吧 你还有异议吗 |
[14:27] | Wait, Sugar. Wait, wait. Hang on. Wait a second. | 等等 苏格 等一下 |
[14:30] | Working in the field often demands making tough decisions. | 外勤任务中常需要做两难选择 |
[14:34] | Yo, grab him. | 抓住他 |
[14:35] | But if you have to choose | 如果你必须在 |
[14:36] | between letting someone get killed | 看着别人被杀 |
[14:38] | Is that Sugar? | 这不是苏格嘛 |
[14:39] | or getting beat up as a distraction… | 和自己挨打以转移视线中选择 |
[14:41] | Oh! Yo! | 嘿 |
[14:42] | “Yo,” Yourself! Hey, you owe me a drink! | “嘿”个毛啊 你得赔我一杯酒 |
[14:44] | Move out of my way. | 闪开 |
[14:45] | I’ll move out of your way when you buy me another drink. | 你给我再买一杯我就闪 |
[14:47] | Oh! Hey! I didn’t ask for a lap dance! | 别激动 又没让你跳脱衣舞 |
[14:50] | You should thank me for letting you walk out of here. | 我没让你横着出去 你就感恩戴德吧 |
[14:52] | Okay. Thank you. | 好啊 多谢了 |
[14:53] | …You pick the bruised ribs… | 你一准会选择自己挨打 |
[14:55] | every time. | 屡试不爽 |
[14:57] | Right. Yeah. Hey. Point taken. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[14:59] | Nothing distracts someone like rage, | 没什么能让暴怒的人分心 |
[15:01] | although getting someone really angry | 但是把这种人惹毛 |
[15:02] | can be risky. | 是要冒很大风险的 |
[15:07] | Man, you should have left when you had the chance! | 敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[15:14] | Yeah, you want some? | 要试试吗 |
[15:21] | Thought I’d introduce myself to the head honcho. | 我已经跟那老大打过照面了 |
[15:24] | Oh, and how’d that go? | 情况如何 |
[15:25] | Worst surveillance ever | 这辈子最糟的侦查 |
[15:30] | This is insane! | 这太疯狂了 |
[15:32] | I can’t let you turn this place into a fortress! | 我不能让你们把这里变成防御工事 |
[15:34] | Sorry, David — from now on, | 抱歉 戴维 从现在起 |
[15:35] | everyone comes and goes through the front door | 人人都从前门进出 |
[15:37] | so we can keep an eye on things. | 这样我们才能掌控全局 |
[15:38] | Is that — no, please do not bring a gun in here. | 那是 不 别把枪带进来 |
[15:40] | I thought you were just gonna tell the dealers to go away. | 我以为你们要跟毒贩子谈判 |
[15:43] | We’re not gonna get rid of them that easily. | 要摆脱他们没那么简单 |
[15:45] | This guy, Cutler, has to pay back his supplier. | 这个卡勒要给供货商返款 |
[15:47] | They need to run the corners 24/7. | 所以得不分昼夜地营销 |
[15:49] | So they’ll never leave? | 这么说他们永远也不会走 |
[15:51] | Not without a good reason. | 除非有很好的理由 |
[15:52] | But we’ll give them a good reason. | 而我们就得给他找个理由 |
[15:54] | They took a huge amount of heroin from the cartel. | 他们从贩毒集团那弄了一大批海洛因 |
[15:56] | They need to sell it to pay off the debt. | 他们得用收益还账 |
[15:58] | So we need to find his supply, take it, | 我们要找到藏货 顺手牵之 |
[15:59] | and he’ll be running from some very angry mexicans. | 他就不得不跑路躲帐了 |
[16:03] | So you’re gonna steal his drugs? | 你们要偷他的毒品 |
[16:04] | Well, that sounds even crazier than calling the police. | 听着还是叫警察比较靠谱 |
[16:07] | David, think of it this way. | 戴维 这么说吧 |
[16:09] | The police are kind of like this bandage here. | 警察就像这些创可贴 |
[16:11] | They mostly just cover up the problem. | 只能把问题暂时掩盖 |
[16:13] | We’re more like… | 我们更像是 |
[16:16] | this. | 这个 |
[16:20] | So how do you plan to find where this guy hides his drugs? | 那你们打算怎么找到藏毒地点 |
[16:23] | We’re gonna give him something else to hide. | 我们给他点别的东西藏 |
[16:25] | And what do you have that a drug dealer needs to hide? | 你们有什么毒贩想藏的东西 |
[16:27] | We need some fentanyl. | 吩坦尼[可提升毒品药效的止痛剂] |
[16:29] | Do you know any veterinarians? | 你认识什么兽医吗 |
[16:37] | I’m not sure if my head is throbbing from the cut | 不知道我脑袋的抽痛是伤口造成 |
[16:38] | or the prospect of spending more time with Sugar. | 还是因为又要跟苏格坐在一起 |
[16:41] | You’ll know soon. | 马上揭晓 |
[16:43] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[16:45] | Hey, what up, boys? | 怎么样 伙计们 |
[16:48] | I’m on the team, bro. | 好兄弟 讲义气 |
[16:51] | We’re going after Cutler’s stash. | 我们在追踪卡勒的藏毒地点 |
[16:54] | We need a little more help. | 需要你帮点小忙 |
[16:55] | Cutler? Hey, was I, like, not clear before? | 卡勒 我说得不够清楚吗 |
[16:57] | Because I think I remember saying something | 我记得我说过 |
[16:58] | about staying away from that dude | 别去惹那家伙 |
[17:00] | before Sammy here got wrecked. | 老萨挨揍之前就说了 |
[17:01] | I wouldn’t consider this “Wrecked”, | 我那不叫”挨揍” |
[17:02] | and stop calling me “Sammy.” | 别再叫我”老萨” |
[17:04] | I’m just saying, I’m with you guys. I owe you. | 我就想说 我跟你们一拨 我欠你们 |
[17:07] | My word is bond… except for this time. | 我说话算数 除了这次 |
[17:10] | Relax, Sugar. | 别紧张 苏格 |
[17:10] | You’re not getting anywhere near Cutler again. | 不会再让你去接近卡勒 |
[17:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:13] | Now, if there’s anything else I can do for you guys — | 要是其他地方我能帮忙 |
[17:14] | I just need you to make a few phone calls. | 我就要你打几个电话 |
[17:16] | Call your buddies up north | 打给你在北边的兄弟 |
[17:17] | and tell them to remember working with me. | 让他们说曾跟我做过生意 |
[17:19] | I got to vouch for you? | 让我替你担保吗 |
[17:21] | How about instead I get you guys some fine-ass cuban cigars? | 不如我给你们弄点上好的古巴雪茄 |
[17:24] | You guys like cubans? | 喜欢古巴雪茄吗 |
[17:27] | Okay. I’ll make some calls. | 好吧 我打就是了 |
[17:41] | Spies spend so much time | 间谍总是花太多时间 |
[17:43] | thinking through operations from every angle | 想把行动策划得天衣无缝 |
[17:45] | that occasionally they get too clever for their own good. | 但时不时也会弄巧成拙 |
[17:48] | Sometimes, you’re better off keeping things simple. | 有时直截了当反而效果更好 |
[17:51] | If a drug dealer is looking to get rich, | 对付想发财的毒贩 |
[17:53] | there’s no better approach | 最好的办法就是 |
[17:55] | than offering him a great deal on drugs. | 给他大宗毒品交易 |
[18:14] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[18:15] | Vince Cutler. | 文斯·卡勒 |
[18:16] | Kyle Barkley. | 凯尔·巴克利 |
[18:18] | I heard you’ll be running this town soon. | 听说你快要拿下这座城了 |
[18:21] | I figured I would speed up the clock | 我来做你的推手 |
[18:22] | and get to say I knew you when. | 帮你快点上位 |
[18:23] | I got no idea who you think I am. | 不知你说的什么 |
[18:26] | I’m just here to watch the girls, | 我是来看妞儿的 |
[18:27] | not trying to make friends. | 不是来交友的 |
[18:29] | I got enough friends. I’m here to talk business. | 我朋友够多了 我是来谈生意的 |
[18:31] | Hold on — I could be sitting anywhere in the world right now. | 别动手 我可以找任何人合作 |
[18:33] | But I’m sitting here next to you. Do you know why? | 但我找上了你 为啥 |
[18:35] | ’cause you and I, we have a lot in common. | 因为你跟我 咱俩有很多共同点 |
[18:36] | We’re a perfect fit. | 我们太登对了 |
[18:38] | Just gonna hit you with one word — | 我说一个词就能切中你要害 |
[18:39] | One word — | 就一个 |
[18:41] | Fentanyl. | 吩坦尼 |
[18:42] | You spikin’ your punch with it? | 它能让你无坚不摧无往不利 |
[18:44] | This is neither the time nor the place — | 这里不适合谈 |
[18:46] | Don’t answer. I already know you’re not. | 不用说了 我明白 |
[18:47] | You’d have a nicer watch. | 你的表挺漂亮 |
[18:48] | Hol– hey, hold on. Hold on. | 等会 等会 |
[18:50] | You want to live in the ’90s, be my guest. | 你要当保守派 随你的便 |
[18:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:52] | If you want to deal your junk, you want to chase some tail, | 你要继续卖垃圾货 你要做缩头乌龟 |
[18:55] | you want to enjoy the small time, | 你要安于你这盘小买卖 |
[18:57] | I’ll find somebody else to make rich. | 那我就帮别人发财去 |
[18:58] | But if you want to make your stuff 10 times stronger | 但要想让你的药效猛十倍 |
[19:00] | with my synthetic painkiller, | 就和我的止痛药混调 |
[19:02] | you won’t find a better product for a better price. | 你再也找不到这么物美价廉的了 |
[19:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | So, what? You, uh… You in wholesale? | 怎么样 你的货源充足吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah, I was shipping pharmaceutical-grade fentanyl | 我过去贩运药品级的吩坦尼 |
[19:22] | to D.C. | 到华盛顿 |
[19:23] | Dealer up there — his junk’s so strong, | 那边的贩卖商 把他那垃圾货调得很猛 |
[19:24] | he could barely pocket all the cash. | 他赚得满仓满谷 |
[19:27] | Fool got shot at a dogfight. | 那傻瓜在混战里被打了一枪 |
[19:29] | Now, all of a sudden, I’m a supplier without a demander. | 我这个供货商突然失去了买家 |
[19:32] | Yeah, well, I can be demanding. | 我也许可以当你的买家 |
[19:35] | Okay, then. Okay. | 那就好了 |
[19:36] | Show me your stuff. I check its purity. | 让我看看你的货 看看纯度 |
[19:38] | I show you how to lace it. | 我教你怎么混调 |
[19:40] | But I don’t work with walk-ins from out of nowhere. | 不过我不跟来历不明的不速之客交易 |
[19:43] | Well, of course I’m a walk-in. | 好吧 我是不速之客 |
[19:44] | We haven’t — we don’t know each other. | 我们还没 我们彼此还不认识呢 |
[19:46] | Let me get your digits. Let’s swap. | 咱们来交换手机号 |
[19:48] | Go. | 说吧 |
[19:52] | Yeah, you got a cute, little song and dance. | 你倒是挺能忽悠的 |
[19:55] | But just ’cause you shake your stuff in my face | 不过你在我跟前吹嘘你的货 |
[19:57] | don’t mean I’m gonna pull out my wallet. | 不等于我就一定得掏钱买 |
[19:59] | I’ll tell you what — | 这么着吧 |
[20:01] | You do your thing, you find out who I am… | 你先去查 查清我的底 |
[20:04] | and you call me. | 然后打给我 |
[20:08] | Hit me on the hip | 联系我 |
[20:10] | when you want to move to the champagne room. | 等你想进包厢里详谈时 |
[20:22] | Cutler like your pitch? | 卡勒喜欢你的提议吗 |
[20:24] | Just enough to call Sugar’s contacts in D.C. | 让苏格跟华盛顿垫句话就行了 |
[20:26] | It’ll give us a little time | 我们能腾出点时间 |
[20:28] | to focus on this Kendra business. | 专注于坎卓这边 |
[20:30] | Speaking of — love the new look. | 说起来 我喜欢你这身新打扮 |
[20:32] | Ah, thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:34] | It’s my assassin-snatching costume. | 这是为方便抓人准备的戏服 |
[20:36] | So, Mike, uh, | 迈克 |
[20:37] | you really think Kendra’s coming here to make a deal? | 你真觉得坎卓会来这里交易 |
[20:40] | 50 grand is 50 grand, and bullets are cheap. | 五万美金不是小数目 子弹可便宜多了 |
[20:42] | She won’t kill me | 她不会杀我 |
[20:43] | until she knows I’m holding her tape drive. | 她还不确定磁带机在我手上 |
[20:45] | And she won’t get the chance | 而且她也不会有机会 |
[20:46] | before Sammy the mall cop picks her up for shoplifting. | 商场保安老萨会抓住她偷窃 |
[20:49] | If she resists, zap her. | 如果她反抗 电晕她 |
[20:51] | I’m betting she’s gonna resist. | 我打赌她要反抗 |
[20:59] | Kendra. You’re late. | 坎卓 你迟到了 |
[21:01] | I’m watching you right now. | 我正盯着你呢 |
[21:08] | I thought this was gonna be a face-to-face. | 我以为是面谈 |
[21:10] | Why don’t you come down here? The smoothies are great. | 下来这边聊聊 奶昔棒极了 |
[21:12] | No, thanks. I don’t get within kissing distance | 不 谢谢 我不做近距离接触 |
[21:14] | until I really trust someone. | 除非真正信任某人 |
[21:16] | All right. How about this? | 好吧 你看这样行吗 |
[21:17] | I’ll leave the tape drive here. | 我放下磁盘 |
[21:18] | You leave my money there. | 你放下钱 |
[21:19] | I’ll take the stairs, you take the escalator, | 我走楼梯 你搭电梯 |
[21:21] | We both head home happy. | 各自乘兴而归 |
[21:23] | No. I don’t like meeting-places that you select and scout. | 不 我不喜欢你选择和侦查的地点 |
[21:26] | Who knows what little traps you’ve set? | 谁知道你设了什么小陷阱 |
[21:28] | Oh, Kendra, just when we were getting to know each other. | 坎卓 我们这不刚开始了解彼此嘛 |
[21:31] | I’ll call you later to set up another meet. | 稍后我打电话再约你 |
[21:33] | And next time… I pick the place. | 下次 我定地点 |
[21:50] | Yeah, Sam? | 萨姆 |
[21:51] | Sorry, man. She slipped away. | 抱歉 伙计 她溜了 |
[21:52] | She’s playing hard-to-get. We’ll grab her next time. | 欲擒故纵 下次会抓到她的 |
[21:54] | There’s gonna be a next time? Oh, goody. | 还有下次吗 真不错 |
[21:57] | Hey, some kids just stole some DVDs from my store. | 有几个小孩刚在我店里偷DVD |
[21:59] | Yeah? That’s a shame. Good luck with that. | 是吗 真可惜 祝你好运 |
[22:07] | Mom? What are you — | 老妈 你这是… |
[22:09] | I just talked to Lauren. | 我刚和劳伦联系过 |
[22:10] | She said that y-you and Fiona | 她说你和菲欧娜 |
[22:12] | are bringing guns into the clinic! | 带着枪去了诊所 |
[22:13] | It was that, or shut it down for a while. | 不然的话就得暂时关闭诊所 |
[22:15] | And David wouldn’t agree to have it shut down. | 而戴维却不同意关门 |
[22:17] | The community needs that clinic, Michael. | 社区需要那个诊所 迈克尔 |
[22:19] | The whole point is to keep it open. | 关键是要让它继续营业 |
[22:21] | No, the whole point | 不 关键是 |
[22:22] | is to make sure it doesn’t turn into a morgue. | 确保诊所不会变成停尸房 |
[22:24] | Fine, maybe we should have just bought them two bus tickets. | 好吧 或许应该给他们买两张车票 |
[22:26] | I’m not the one running them out of town. | 不是我要赶他们走 |
[22:28] | Please do not smoke in here. | 请别在这里抽烟 |
[22:32] | Lauren is my friend. I wanted you to help them. | 劳伦是我的朋友 我希望你帮助他们 |
[22:35] | And now they’re more scared a-a-and upset than ever. | 现在他们却更加恐惧心烦 |
[22:37] | Not to mention the fact that David pretty much hates you. | 更不要说搞得现在戴维更厌恶你了 |
[22:40] | I can’t care about that right now, | 现在我无暇顾及那个 |
[22:42] | and it doesn’t change anything. | 这改变不了任何事 |
[22:44] | I’m fighting for him, whether he likes it or not. | 我是为他而战 不管他喜不喜欢 |
[22:46] | Now, just tell Lauren to tell him | 现在 让劳伦告诉他 |
[22:48] | I’m one of the good guys. | 我是好人 |
[22:49] | Mr. Cutler. Good to hear from you. | 卡勒先生 听到你的声音真好 |
[22:51] | Had words with your friends up north. | 转告你北方的朋友 |
[22:53] | Let’s see if your product’s as good as they say it is. | 让我们看看你的货是否名不虚传 |
[22:56] | Well, the next time somebody complains about my drugs… | 要是有人抱怨我的毒品 |
[22:58] | will be the first. | 那还是头一回 |
[22:59] | Now, where is your place? | 现在你在哪里 |
[23:01] | I got somewhere better to meet. | 我有个更好的见面地点 |
[23:03] | There’s a spot on the edge of town. | 城边上有个地方 |
[23:05] | take the Redland exit. | 从红兰路口出来 |
[23:11] | Mass quantities of illegal drugs | 大量的非法毒品 |
[23:13] | can be hard to get your hands on, | 很难弄到手 |
[23:15] | but it’s even harder to come by | 获得政府管制的毒品 |
[23:16] | drugs regulated by the government — | 更是难上加难 |
[23:18] | Manufactured, distributed, and sold under lock and key. | 妥善严密的生产 分配和销售 |
[23:22] | Even drug dealers recognize their value. | 这种价值毒品贩子也认可 |
[23:26] | It’s Mr. Song and dance. | 这位是忽悠先生 |
[23:28] | Oh, please. | 别开玩笑了 |
[23:30] | My father’s Mr. Song and dance. Kyle. Call me Kyle. | 我父亲才是忽悠专家 叫我凯尔就行 |
[23:38] | You got a racetrack hook-up or something? | 你和赛马场有往来还是怎么 |
[23:40] | Something. | 当然不是 |
[23:42] | What you got there is pure, regulated, | 这可是纯度高而受管制的货 |
[23:43] | Pharmaceutical-grade. | 医药级的货色 |
[23:45] | Somebody’s got to give the junkies what they love, right? | 得对毒品贩子投其所好吧 |
[23:47] | Am I right? | 没错吧 |
[23:48] | Now, there’s a pretty spot that you’ve picked. | 瞧你选的好地方 |
[23:49] | We should probably get moving. | 我们最好快离开这里 |
[23:50] | I’ll show you how to cut this into your smack. | 让我给你展示一下如何让它合你口味 |
[23:52] | Nah. My guys will figure that out. | 不用 我有自己人会来 |
[23:54] | Oh, what are you gonna do? You gonna reinvent the wheel? | 怎么 又准备浪费时间吗 |
[23:56] | I hope you enjoy wasting five “K” Of the product | 你准备花五千块客串一把”业余药剂师” |
[23:59] | playing “Amateur chemist.” | 那就随便你 |
[24:05] | I guess my privacy ‘s worth five “K.” | 相比之下 我更注重个人隐私 |
[24:09] | Your stuff better pan out, or, uh… | 你最好不要耍我 不然… |
[24:12] | Gun. Right. Let’s do lunch. Talk soon. | 就吃枪子吧 我懂 回聊 |
[24:18] | Get that over to the stash house. | 把货带到贮藏室 |
[24:30] | I don’t think they’ve spotted me. | 我觉得他们没发现我 |
[24:32] | Sure not doing anything to lose me. | 没打算要甩掉我 |
[24:34] | Beginning to think these drug dealers aren’t too bright. | 原来他们也不那么聪明 |
[24:37] | Or they know something we don’t. | 或者是另有隐情 |
[24:38] | Don’t stress, Westen. I got this. | 不用强调 韦斯顿 我知道 |
[24:43] | All right, we must be getting close now. | 好 现在要接近目标了 |
[24:45] | It’s turned into a residential neighborhood | 目标拐进一个住宅区 |
[24:46] | west of seventh. | 在第七大道西侧 |
[24:47] | Give them some space, Jesse. | 留点距离 杰西 |
[24:49] | Trust me. I’ve done this before. | 相信我 又不是第一次 |
[24:58] | Damn it. I just got cut off. | 糟糕 我被阻截了 |
[25:00] | Trapped. The S.U.V. got away. | 圈套 越野车跑了 |
[25:02] | Don’t worry about the S.U.V. Get out of there now. | 别担心越野车了 快离开那里 |
[25:04] | Cops use checkpoints to catch drunk drivers. | 警察利用路障抓醉酒驾驶 |
[25:07] | Drug dealers use them | 毒品贩子则利用它们 |
[25:09] | to catch people who don’t belong in their neighborhood. | 抓不属于他们圈子的人 |
[25:11] | Yo, you know this dude? | 你认识这家伙吗 |
[25:12] | No. | 不认识 |
[25:15] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[25:17] | Um, I’m taking a shortcut to my girlfriend’s place. | 我抄近路去女朋友家 |
[25:19] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah. Is this seventh street or seventh avenue? | 是的 这是第七大街还是第七大道 |
[25:22] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[25:23] | Now. | 快 |
[25:25] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[25:26] | Look, can I ask you something? | 我能问点事吗 |
[25:29] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[25:30] | I said, “Why do you want to lose your teeth?” | 我说 你为何想掉几颗牙 |
[25:33] | Making a getaway is often | 想要逃跑 关键在于准确操作 |
[25:35] | more about precise handling than raw horsepower. | 而不是一味开足马力 |
[25:38] | So in a hostile situation, | 所以在敌对状态中 |
[25:40] | Rear-wheel drive is a nice advantage. | 后轮驱动是一大优势 |
[25:44] | That said, it doesn’t hurt | 如此一来 即便开足300马力 |
[25:46] | to have over 300 horsepower at your fingertips. | 你也毫发无损 |
[25:54] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[25:56] | Late last night. | 昨天半夜 |
[25:57] | After David and I locked up, they fired into the clinic. | 我和戴维锁门之后 他们朝诊所开枪 |
[25:59] | They tossed this in. | 还扔了这个进来 |
[26:03] | Some people from the neighborhood | 附近的一些人 |
[26:04] | are starting to get scared off. | 开始害怕了 |
[26:05] | I told them not to give up, that I’ll organize a meeting — | 我让他们别放弃 我会组织会议 |
[26:08] | People in the neighborhood have the right idea. | 街坊四邻的想法没错 |
[26:09] | We need to board this place up, close it down, at least — | 我们得用木板封住这里 停业 至少 |
[26:11] | No, no. I-I don’t think you get it. | 不 不 我想你不明白 |
[26:13] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[26:14] | Mr. Heyneker — he comes in for heart monitoring. | 海克尔先生 他一直来做心脏监测仪 |
[26:16] | Mrs. Rodriguez — she needs her physical therapy every day. | 罗德里格斯女士 她每天都要物理治疗 |
[26:19] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[26:20] | I thought you had a plan! | 我以为你有计划 |
[26:21] | You said you were gonna find Cutler’s drugs! | 你说过会找到卡勒的毒品 |
[26:24] | We’re close — we found the neighborhood | 快了 我们找到了 |
[26:25] | where he keeps his drugs, just not the house. | 他藏毒的社区 还不知道是哪家 |
[26:27] | And until we close up his business, it’s not safe here. | 在结束他的生意之前 这里不安全 |
[26:30] | Well, all I can say is, work faster. | 那我只能要你们动作快点 |
[26:32] | Because I’m not closing this place! | 因为我不会关门 |
[26:34] | David! | 戴维 |
[26:36] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[26:37] | You can thank me later. | 以后你会感谢我 |
[26:42] | It’s just a few nights, David. | 就几个晚上 戴维 |
[26:44] | You know, it might not seem like we’re helping you — | 或许看起来不像是在帮你 |
[26:47] | You kidnapped me! | 你绑架了我 |
[26:48] | We’re keeping you alive. | 为了让你活命 |
[26:49] | Now, if anybody needs medical help — | 现在 如果有人需要医疗救助 |
[26:50] | This isn’t about just providing medical help. | 这不仅是关于医疗救助 |
[26:53] | People count on that place. | 人们依靠诊所 |
[26:55] | I-It’s practically a community center. | 它几乎是社区中心 |
[26:56] | Parents let their kids hang out in the waiting room after school | 父母带着孩子放学后待在候诊室里 |
[26:59] | because they know it’s safe. | 因为他们觉得安全 |
[27:00] | Well, it’s not safe now. You’re putting people in danger. | 现在诊所不安全 你让人们陷于危险 |
[27:05] | Please. | 请吧 |
[27:09] | There’s iced tea in the fridge! | 冰箱里有冰红茶 |
[27:11] | Unless you want a permanent roommate, | 除非你想要个永久室友 |
[27:13] | We better hurry up and find Cutler’s stash house. | 最好快点找到卡勒的老窝 |
[27:16] | You really think this’ll work, huh? | 你真觉得这个有效吗 |
[27:17] | Beats getting shot at. | 总得试一下 |
[27:20] | Aerial recon is invaluable in modern warfare | 空中侦察在现代战争中至关重要 |
[27:23] | If you need to scope out a place | 如果需要勘查的对象 |
[27:25] | that’s too dangerous to visit on foot. | 太过危险 无法徒步前往 |
[27:27] | Using a homemade drone | 那么利用自制的无人机 |
[27:28] | is almost as good as rerouting a spy satellite. | 效果堪比遥控间谍卫星 |
[27:31] | Outfit a remote-controlled plane with an infrared camera, | 给远程遥控飞机配备红外摄像头 |
[27:35] | and you can get a good look at your target from above. | 就可以在上空对目标一览无余 |
[27:37] | Install an engine-cut-off switch, | 安装一个引擎开关 |
[27:39] | and no one will even hear you coming. | 你来了也没人会听见 |
[27:45] | Sam, I think the camera’s too heavy. | 山姆 我觉得摄像头太重了 |
[27:47] | Uh, or maybe you’re just not a natural at everything, Mikey. | 你可不是对所有事样样在行 迈迈 |
[27:49] | Let me show you how to do it. | 让我教你吧 |
[27:50] | – Come on. Here we go. – Wait. | -来吧 就是这样 -等一下 |
[27:51] | – Here we go. – Wait. | -就是这样 -等一下 |
[27:52] | – See, you got to hold – W-wait a second. | -看 你得控制住 -等一下 |
[27:54] | There. Whoa, where you going? Where you going? | 那边 你这是要飞去哪儿 |
[27:55] | Well, you’re worse than I am. | 你比我还差 |
[27:57] | Well, it’s a little windy. | 只是一点小风 |
[27:58] | Well… What do you expect? | 你想怎样 |
[27:59] | Ease off the throttle. | 减缓节气阀 |
[28:00] | You think you can do better, kid? | 你觉得你更在行吗 小鬼 |
[28:02] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[28:06] | We should enlist that kid in the air force. | 我们应该招募那孩子入伍空军 |
[28:09] | Age limits be damned. | 该死的年龄限制 |
[28:10] | Why are some of these pictures…Just of the sky? | 为什么有些照片 只有天空 |
[28:13] | Oh, he was showing off. | 他在卖弄 |
[28:14] | He was doing some loop-the-loops. | 不停地翻跟斗 |
[28:16] | He’s kind of a smug, little brat. | 有点自命不凡 乳臭未干 |
[28:17] | How about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[28:19] | Check out this cluster of guys. | 查一查这群人 |
[28:20] | – I’m betting that’s the stash house. – Perfect. | -我打赌那是贮藏室 -好极了 |
[28:23] | We’ll pay them a visit bright and early, first thing. | 明早第一件事就去拜访他们 |
[28:25] | Sam, you think you can get your hands on a delivery truck? | 萨姆 你能弄辆送货卡车来吗 |
[28:27] | Well, I’ve run down interpol files, | 我浏览了国际刑警组织的资料 |
[28:28] | fabricated fake I.D.s, hacked into phone records. | 伪造了假身份 侵入了电话记录 |
[28:30] | Yeah, I think I can get my hands on a delivery truck. | 总的来说 我能搞到一辆送货卡车 |
[28:36] | Kendra. I’ve missed you. | 坎卓 我想你了 |
[28:38] | How sweet. | 真贴心 |
[28:39] | You free tomorrow afternoon? | 明天下午有时间吗 |
[28:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:42] | Well, the weather’s been so nice lately, | 最近天气不错 |
[28:44] | I was thinking we could do something outdoors. | 我想我们可以做些户外活动 |
[28:45] | Why do I get the feeling | 为什么我有个感觉 |
[28:46] | that this is going to be a sticking point? | 这才是关键 |
[28:49] | Bring my tape drive to the old dock | 下午四点带着磁带机 |
[28:50] | at the sunrise bay marina, 4:00 P.M. | 来日出湾小港的旧码头 |
[28:52] | And all kidding aside, come alone, unarmed, | 不开玩笑 一个人来 不带武器 |
[28:55] | or I’ll be looking for a place to hide your corpse. | 否则我就找个地方藏你的尸体 |
[28:58] | Delightful. | 乐意之至 |
[29:01] | We got one more shot at Kendra, | 又有机会抓住坎卓了 |
[29:03] | but you won’t like her conditions. | 不过你不会喜欢她的条件 |
[29:05] | I don’t like that there are conditions, period. | 我不喜欢有条件的 一直都是 |
[29:07] | I wish our phone conversations were as flirty. | 咋单单和她打电话这么调情呢 |
[29:10] | – She threatened to kill me. – I can do that. | -她威胁要杀了我 -我也做得出来 |
[29:12] | Why don’t we give David the good news instead? | 何不把好消息告诉戴维呢 |
[29:17] | – Can’t let you do it. – Let me go now! | -不能让你这么做 -快让我走 |
[29:19] | Do not go anywhere, all right? Lis– David, listen to me. | 哪也不能去 戴维 听我说 |
[29:21] | Get your hands off me! | 把手拿开 |
[29:21] | Michael, I tried to call you. Do something! | 迈克尔 打你电话多少次了 别傻愣着 |
[29:23] | What’s going on? He’s trying to slip out the back. | 怎么了 他想从后门溜走 |
[29:25] | We talked about this, David. | 我们都说好了 戴维 |
[29:26] | They’re going after the clinic. | 他们还是不放过诊所 |
[29:27] | – Cutler? – Yes. | -卡勒吗 -对 |
[29:28] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[29:29] | There’s this patient — a local kid. He’s epileptic. | 有个病人 当地的孩子 他有癫痫 |
[29:33] | He needed his neurontin, so Lauren had to sneak in. | 他需要加巴喷丁[抗癫痫药] 劳伦不得不溜进诊所 |
[29:35] | Now, I told her to be careful, | 我嘱咐她要小心点 |
[29:36] | but one of the drug dealers saw her. | 可有个毒贩子看见了他 |
[29:37] | – Where is she now? – Oh, she’s safe. | -她现在在哪里 -她很安全 |
[29:39] | But one of my neighbors called me. | 可我的一个邻居给我打电话 |
[29:40] | Cutler and his guys are telling people | 卡勒和他的手下是在示威 |
[29:41] | that they’re hitting the clinic to send us a message. | 他们袭击诊所是为了警告我们 |
[29:44] | – Michael, you should call the police. – Lauren already did. | -迈克尔 你应该报警 -劳伦报过警了 |
[29:47] | But a patrol car driving by every 20 minutes | 可是巡逻车每隔二十分钟路过 |
[29:49] | isn’t gonna stop Cutler. | 这阻止不了卡勒 |
[29:50] | You don’t let him out of your sight. | 别让他离开你的视线 |
[29:51] | We’re going to the clinic. | 我们去诊所 |
[29:52] | No! I’ll go with you! | 不 我跟你们一起去 |
[29:53] | – David. – No. | -戴维 -不行 |
[29:55] | Let him take care of it, all right? | 让他去处理吧 好吗 |
[29:59] | Did you people not get the message?! | 你们这些人怎么这么不知好歹 |
[30:01] | ’cause I told my boys to send you a message! | 我都让小的们警告你们了 |
[30:04] | I guess it was relayed to you! | 你们也收到了吧 |
[30:06] | You’re closed down! | 快点给我关门 |
[30:09] | The clinic’s closed! | 诊所停业了 |
[30:11] | Someone’s off his meds. | 某些人疯得不轻 |
[30:13] | This is my town! You understand me?! | 这是我的城镇 懂了吗 |
[30:15] | Where are the cops? | 警察呢 |
[30:16] | Maybe they’re tired of answering David’s calls. | 或许他们懒得接戴维的电话 |
[30:18] | No one gets in my way! | 没人能挡我的道 |
[30:20] | We have sniper rifles. Let’s stop them. | 我们有狙击步枪 快阻止他们 |
[30:22] | You snitch! | 你这个告密者 |
[30:23] | You’re gonna pay the consequences! | 你要付出代价 |
[30:25] | If we intervene, he’ll know something’s up. | 如果我们干涉 他就会有所察觉 |
[30:27] | Our best chance is — | 我们最好是… |
[30:29] | No one goes against me! | 没人敢跟我作对 |
[30:31] | Never mind. | 顾不上这么多了 |
[30:34] | Let’s clarify that point for these mother– | 叫你们这些娘娘腔尝尝我们的厉害 |
[30:39] | Get it off. | 把火扑灭 |
[30:41] | Get it off me! | 快帮我扑灭 |
[30:43] | What the hell?! Where’s it coming from?! | 搞什么鬼 哪开的枪 |
[30:45] | Let’s just get out of here! | 快跑 |
[31:00] | I know you stop them from burning that place down | 我知道是你们阻止了他们烧毁诊所 |
[31:02] | and I appreciate it. I do. | 我真的感激不尽 |
[31:03] | But you can’t guard it around the clock. | 但你们不可能永远守卫诊所 |
[31:05] | Maybe we can just — | 也许我们可以 |
[31:06] | David, we don’t need a new plan. | 戴维 我们不用另作打算 |
[31:07] | In a couple of days, you’ll be fixing up the clinic — | 用不几天 你就能整修诊所重新开张了 |
[31:09] | Why? So Cutler can hit it again? | 为什么 为了让卡勒再砸一次吗 |
[31:11] | Not if he’s beaten within an inch of his life. | 除非他活腻了 |
[31:15] | Cutler was asking for war — let’s give it to him. | 卡勒想找茬 我们让他吃不了兜着走 |
[31:17] | No, fi’s right — enough of this “Sneaking around” Crap. | 菲说得对 不能再东躲西藏了 |
[31:19] | My only question is, do we hit his club or his stash house? | 我就问一句 砸他夜总会还是端他老窝 |
[31:21] | Look, we must stick to the plan. | 听着 我们必须按计划行动 |
[31:23] | Cutler tried to torch the clinic, Michael. | 卡勒想要烧了诊所 迈克尔 |
[31:26] | I’d like for him to suffer a little. | 我要让他们付出代价 |
[31:27] | Guys, we need to be smart here. | 伙计们 我们要机灵点 |
[31:29] | Confronting Cutler isn’t — | 跟卡勒正面对抗可不是 |
[31:30] | Michael, I need to talk to you. | 迈克尔 我要和你谈谈 |
[31:32] | – Not now, ma. – Right now. | -现在不行 妈 -就是现在 |
[31:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[31:41] | Mom, if you have a plan | 妈 你要是有一套对付 |
[31:43] | For handling violent heroin dealers, | 暴力毒贩的详细计划 |
[31:45] | I am all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[31:48] | Do you remember | 你还记得 |
[31:49] | When you and Nate were in middle school together | 你和内特一起上中学的时候 |
[31:50] | and there was t-that bully, Todd, | 有个校霸陶德 |
[31:52] | Who was always picking on Nate? | 经常欺负内特 |
[31:55] | I really don’t have time for this right now. | 我现在没时间陪你叙旧 |
[31:56] | Well, you went over to Todd’s house, | 你去了陶德家 |
[31:58] | and you told him, if he messed with your little brother, | 告诉他说 他若再找你弟弟的茬 |
[32:01] | then he was messing with you. | 就是找你的茬 |
[32:02] | And it worked. | 这招立竿见影 |
[32:03] | Todd left Nate alone for the rest of the year. | 陶德这一年没再敢碰内特 |
[32:06] | Inspiring story. Listen, mom — | 故事讲得不错 听着 妈 |
[32:07] | Yeah, until the next year, | 对 到了下一年 |
[32:09] | When you went off to high school. | 等你升上了高中 |
[32:11] | And then Nate was fair game, Michael. | 没人再能保护内特 迈克尔 |
[32:14] | Todd and a bunch of those punks made his life miserable. | 他生活在陶德和那帮小流氓得欺辱之下 |
[32:16] | I don’t remember that. | 这我怎么不记得 |
[32:17] | That’s because he never told you, Michael. | 因为他根本就没跟你说 迈克尔 |
[32:20] | Anyway, that’s not what solved the problem. | 反正给你说了也没用 |
[32:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:30] | One day, Nate had had enough. | 一天 内特忍不下去了 |
[32:33] | And he whacked Todd with a 2×4. | 他给了陶德一闷棍 |
[32:36] | Of course…He was suspended from school for a week. | 当然了 他被学校停课一周 |
[32:40] | But after that, everybody left him alone. | 但那之后 谁也不敢再惹他 |
[32:42] | And you know why? ’cause he stood up for himself! | 为什么 因为他有能力保护自己了 |
[32:45] | Mom, David isn’t up against middle-school bullies. | 妈 戴维对付的可不是一帮中学小痞子 |
[32:47] | These people will kill him. | 这些人能要了他的命 |
[32:52] | I don’t think that you’re gonna let that happen. | 我就不信你会袖手旁观 |
[33:06] | Either you’re with us or you’re not, | 无论你跟不跟我们一起干 |
[33:08] | but we’re hitting Cutler back. | 我们都要报复卡勒 |
[33:09] | No, we are not. | 不 我们不会出面 |
[33:11] | David’s going to be the one who stands up to Cutler. | 戴维要亲自去和卡勒对峙 |
[33:14] | We’re just gonna give him a little help. | 我们只不过在暗中提供一点帮助 |
[33:22] | Okay. All aboard. | 好了 都装车了 |
[33:23] | So, this truck will get them past the checkpoint? | 这卡车就能把他们带过检查点 |
[33:25] | – Yep. You got that ok Miky? – Yeah. | -对 你没问题吧 迈迈 -没问题 |
[33:29] | Another bag. | 又来一个包 |
[33:30] | What is this — every explosive you own? | 里面是什么 你压箱底的炸药吗 |
[33:32] | Huh. You don’t know me very well. | 你显然还不了解我的风格 |
[33:37] | Okay. I’ll deliver our special guests. | 好了 我去送我们的特邀嘉宾 |
[33:39] | You putting Cutler on high alert? | 你去警告卡勒 |
[33:40] | Yeah, and assuming he requires a little demonstration, | 对 估计他需要一点表象加以证明 |
[33:43] | You mind paying the corner boys a visit? | 你不介意去收拾那帮马仔吧 |
[33:44] | Not at all. | 当然不 |
[33:45] | I thought you said I was standing up to Cutler myself. | 我听你说要我独自去跟卡勒对峙 |
[33:48] | Trust me, the spotlight will be on you. | 相信我 你是行动的焦点 |
[33:50] | Look, David, I am no fan | 听着 戴维 我绝没有 |
[33:52] | of sending an untrained man into danger. | 置未受训人员于险境的癖好 |
[33:53] | So you got to promise me | 所以你要向我保证 |
[33:55] | that you’ll follow the playbook here. | 按照行动计划行事 |
[33:56] | I-I won’t use a gun. | 我不会用枪 |
[33:57] | But otherwise, I’ll do whatever it takes. | 不过除此之外 我会不惜一切 |
[33:59] | Good. Now, to really sell this, | 很好 为了把戏演得更像 |
[34:01] | It’s gonna have to look like you beat me up. | 我得看起来像被你暴揙了一顿 |
[34:03] | Now, you’re probably gonna object | 你或许得朝我脸上 |
[34:04] | to punching me in the face, so, Sam, do y– | 猛揍一拳 萨姆 你 |
[34:10] | One more time? | 再来一次吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah, just not quite as hard. | 就是这样 不过还不够狠 |
[34:17] | Oh! Hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[34:18] | I –there you are! I have been calling you and calling you! | 你竟在这泡妞 我给你打了N个电话 |
[34:21] | What the hell are you doing here? I told you I’d contact you. | 你来干嘛 我告诉你了我会打电话给你 |
[34:23] | He shot two of my guys. | 他崩了我两个弟兄 |
[34:25] | In cold blood, like it was nothing. | 却若无其事一般冷酷无情 |
[34:27] | Now he is coming after your stash. | 现在他要来端你老窝了 |
[34:29] | Get the hell out of here. | 你走开 |
[34:31] | Who are you talking about? | 你说谁呢 |
[34:32] | This guy David. | 那个叫戴维的 |
[34:34] | He runs a clinic around here. | 他在这片开了家诊所 |
[34:35] | What? Nah, he’s nothing. He’s nobody. Trust me. | 什么 他算个屁 软蛋一个 相信我 |
[34:38] | No, no, no, no. | 不 绝对不是 |
[34:39] | I found out he was after me, so I looked him up. | 我发现他盯上我了 于是我查了他底细 |
[34:41] | Turns out he runs with these mercs or something. | 发现他有一帮雇佣军撑腰 |
[34:43] | – What? – He used to run black ops with these dudes! | -什么 -他们一伙过去就是干黑吃黑的 |
[34:46] | All around the globe! | 势力遍及全球 |
[34:47] | No, no, you’re wrong. | 不 不对 你看错了 |
[34:48] | He was on “Helping kids” Crap in South America, in Africa. | 他在南美洲和非洲搞扯淡”儿童援助计划” |
[34:52] | He wasn’t just helping kids! | 他可不是去救助儿童的 |
[34:54] | He’s ex-delta force, man! | 他是三角洲部队退伍士兵 大哥 |
[34:58] | What the hell? | 什么玩意 |
[34:59] | So, why the hell is this guy running a clinic? Huh? | 那这家伙干嘛要开个诊所 |
[35:02] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[35:03] | Maybe he was taking a break from all of the killing! | 也许人杀腻了想积点德 |
[35:06] | You know, and you just had to piss him off, didn’t you? | 你却闲的蛋疼把他惹怒了 不是吗 |
[35:08] | You know, your corner boys — they’re probably already dead. | 知道吗 你的马仔们估计死个差不多了 |
[35:11] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈别瞎扯 |
[35:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:16] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[35:17] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, everything’s copacetic? | 对 是 一切顺利吗 |
[35:20] | Well, I’m doubling back now, man, | 我都加倍了人手 |
[35:22] | But I’m telling you, I was just there, | 我可以告诉你 我当时就在那儿 |
[35:23] | and everything is copacetic. | 一切都好极了 |
[35:28] | Yo, we just got hit! | 我们让人算计了 |
[35:30] | Son of a bitch! | 婊子养的 |
[35:31] | What?! Hello?! | 什么 喂 |
[35:34] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[35:38] | Someone shot at us outside that clinic yesterday! | 昨天在诊所外有人开枪打我们 |
[35:41] | Did this guy, this David guy — did he follow you here? | 那个叫戴维的小子 他跟你到这来了吗 |
[35:43] | Huh?! Did he follow you here?! | 他跟你来了吗 |
[35:44] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没听清吗 |
[35:46] | He is coming after you and your stash! | 他在追杀你 要端了你老窝 |
[35:48] | After my stash?! | 敢端我老窝 |
[35:50] | We got to get out of town! | 我们得逃出镇去 |
[35:51] | No, you run! I’m not running! | 不 你滚吧 我才不跑 |
[35:52] | Round everybody up! I’m gonna end this thing! | 带上所有人 我要做个了断 |
[35:54] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[36:04] | All right. Get down there. | 好 你去那边守着 |
[36:07] | Get over there. | 你去那边 |
[36:09] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[36:10] | Got a great angle on the stash house. | 对藏身所视角极好 |
[36:12] | I’m covering our boy Cutler. He is in battle mode. | 我在盯着卡勒 他正蓄势待发 |
[36:16] | Okay, now it’s all on David. | 好的 现在就看戴维了 |
[36:17] | Look alive. There’s no room for error. | 都盯紧了 不容有失 |
[36:19] | So, how’s David with public speaking? | 戴维的演讲能力如何 |
[36:21] | You guys consider this “Public speaking”? | 你们还有心情关心他的演讲能力 |
[36:24] | Sending someone untrained into a combat situation | 把未受训练的人员派入战斗 |
[36:27] | is like dropping your kid off on his first day of school. | 就像第一天送你孩子上学 |
[36:30] | You give as much advice as you can, | 你千叮咛万嘱咐之后 |
[36:32] | You watch from a distance… | 在远处观察 |
[36:36] | …And you cross your fingers | 然后默默祈祷 |
[36:37] | that he comes back in one piece. | 他能平安而归 |
[36:51] | What the hell do you think you’re doing here? | 你他妈干的事自己清楚吗 |
[36:55] | Come on, David. | 说话 戴维 |
[36:57] | I’m here to tell you to leave town. | 我来警告你滚出城去 |
[36:59] | All I wanted was to run my clinic. | 我只不过想开我的诊所 |
[37:02] | I just wanted to live in peace for once, | 只是想过平静的生活 |
[37:05] | Stop hurting people… | 不再伤害他人 |
[37:07] | Even if they deserve to get hurt. | 哪怕他们该千刀万剐 |
[37:10] | Okay, Jesse. Smoke ’em out. | 好了 杰西 把他们熏出来 |
[37:15] | You think you’re running stuff now, huh? | 你以为你现在罩得住了是吧 |
[37:17] | I didn’t want to do this… | 我并不想这么做 |
[37:19] | But you forced my hand. | 但是你逼得我别无选择 |
[37:22] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[37:25] | You ready, Fi? | 准备好了吗 菲 |
[37:28] | Am I ready? | 还用准备吗 |
[37:34] | You think you’re gonna run me out of town with tear gas?! | 你以为催泪弹就能把我赶出城吗 |
[37:36] | No. | 不 |
[37:42] | What the hell was that?! | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[37:44] | Just waste him. | 宰了他拉倒 |
[37:46] | Tell me where your guys are, | 告诉我你的人在哪儿 |
[37:48] | and I promise I’ll kill you quickly. | 我保证让你死得干脆 |
[37:50] | My guys? They’re everywhere. | 我的人 他们无处不在 |
[37:52] | Now you have to decide — | 眼下你得作出决定 |
[37:54] | Are you gonna leave town… | 你是滚出城去 |
[37:56] | Or are you gonna stay and face the consequences? | 还是留下来付出代价 |
[37:58] | I got a consequence for you. | 我先给你个了结 |
[38:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[38:05] | Now it’s your turn to think. | 现在我给你时间考虑 |
[38:06] | Cutler, let’s just go, man. | 卡勒 我们走算了 |
[38:07] | I’ll give you to “Three.” | 我数三下 |
[38:09] | One… | 一 |
[38:11] | Two… | 二 |
[38:14] | …Three! | 三 |
[38:22] | Bingo. | 炸得漂亮 |
[38:27] | You made up your mind? | 你决定了吗 |
[38:28] | You’re crazy! You gonna kill us all?! | 你这疯子 你要杀光我们吗 |
[38:31] | Not if you leave. | 除非你走人 |
[38:33] | Now! | 马上 |
[38:34] | Now! | 立刻 |
[38:47] | That’s how we do it, people! | 这才是我们的风格 伙计们 |
[39:07] | Looks like everyone’s happy to have their clinic back. | 诊所恢复正常大家都喜笑颜开 |
[39:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:11] | And they aren’t afraid anymore. | 而且他们不用再担惊受怕 |
[39:12] | I can’t imagine more drug dealers moving in. | 我不敢想象再有毒贩子迁入会怎样 |
[39:14] | Well, they wouldn’t want to mess with this guy. | 他们不敢在我们的”太岁”头上动土 |
[39:16] | Cutler left town last night. | 卡勒昨晚连夜逃出了城 |
[39:19] | I’m not sure if he’s more scared of you | 我都不知道他是更怕你 |
[39:21] | or the mexican cartel he has no way of paying back. | 还是那群墨西哥毒枭 他可不敢报复 |
[39:24] | I know we didn’t always see eye to eye, | 我知道我们互相并不是很合得来 |
[39:26] | but you saved us. | 但你救了我们 |
[39:27] | We helped out a little. | 我们只是尽了绵薄之力 |
[39:29] | Take care of these people, all right? | 照顾好病人 好吗 |
[39:31] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力而为 |
[39:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:38] | See? | 看见没 |
[39:39] | Sometimes people need to fight their own battles. | 有时人们需要自己翻身 |
[39:41] | Mom, I got it the first time. | 妈 我这才第一次意识到 |
[39:42] | Still, it’s better to have Michael Westen than a 2×4. | 不过迈克尔·韦斯顿比大木棒好用多了 |
[39:54] | Great. | 真是好极了 |
[39:54] | Tons of hiding places, completely abandoned. | 数不清的隐蔽处 完全废弃 |
[39:57] | This place is a tactical nightmare. | 这地方就是个战术行动的噩梦 |
[39:59] | You got to get Kendra on the phone. | 你给坎卓打电话 |
[40:00] | Give her a rain check. | 告诉她交易延期 |
[40:01] | If I want to get close enough to grab her, | 如果你想靠的足够近 以逮住她 |
[40:03] | I got to meet her on her terms. | 你就得按她的要求见面 |
[40:05] | Might as well be today. | 还是今天为好 |
[40:06] | Just listen to what you’re saying for a second. | 听听你说的话 |
[40:08] | This lady makes corpses. | 这女人是职业杀手 |
[40:09] | She didn’t tell you to come unarmed and alone | 这么说 她没说要你不带武器独自前往 |
[40:11] | Because she’s shy. | 因为她不好意思吗 |
[40:12] | I’ll be okay. I brought this. | 我没事的 我带上这个 |
[40:14] | I reinforced it with a half an inch of metal siding. | 我给它加固了半英寸厚的钢板 |
[40:17] | – It’s not a gun, but – it’s certainly not a gun. | -这可不算枪 -这当然不算是枪 |
[40:18] | Just sit back here and cover me as best you can. | 你就老实坐这里掩护我就好 |
[40:21] | From this far away? | 这么远的距离 |
[40:21] | You better not leave my sight, bucko. | 你最好别离开我的视线 哥们 |
[40:39] | Do you have butterflies? I have butterflies. | 带家伙了没 我可带了 |
[40:42] | I’d rather have my $50,000. | 我只关心你带没带我的5万块 |
[40:45] | Soon enough. | 很快就知道了 |
[40:47] | Care to show me what’s in your briefcase? | 不介意给我看看箱子里的货吧 |
[40:50] | A girl’s got to be safe. | 女孩子需要安全感 |
[40:57] | Aw, damn it, Mikey. | 该死 迈迈 |
[40:59] | You’re killing me, here. | 你让我怎么掩护你 |
[41:11] | I showed you mine. | 我给你看我的了 |
[41:14] | Your money’s here. | 这是你的钱 |
[41:17] | What? Do I make you nervous? | 怎么 我吓到你了吗 |
[41:20] | $50,000. Unmarked, unsequenced. | 5万美金 无标记 编号无序 |
[41:25] | It’s never a nice surprise | 对方突然抽出把刀来 |
[41:26] | When someone pulls out a concealed blade. | 这并没什么可惊讶的 |
[41:29] | But there’s an upside | 而先观察对方的武器 |
[41:30] | to getting a look at their weapon. | 是为上策 |
[41:31] | If they’re using a Japanese tanto knife, | 如果他们用的是特指日本刀 |
[41:34] | They’d rather stab you than slice you, | 那说明他们更倾向捅你而不是砍 |
[41:36] | and you can use that to your advantage. | 而你可以加以利用 |
[41:38] | Why does it feel like we’re breaking up? | 怎么感觉我们像是在闹分手 |
[41:40] | Sorry. I’m a heart-breaker. | 抱歉 我是爱情终结者 |
[41:50] | Okay, buddy. Play time’s over. | 好了 伙计 玩够了 |
[41:57] | Won’t be easy to crack this gal, Mike. | 要想撬开她的嘴一定不容易 迈克 |
[41:59] | She’s gonna make our life hard. | 她不会让咱们好过的 |
[42:01] | Well, we’re just gonna have to make her life harder. | 那咱们就让她更难过 |