Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名特工 直到
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被炒 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道特工 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:43] Spies spend a lot of time travelling. 间谍花费很多时间于旅行
[00:45] But they don’t usually end up 但是他们并不总能
[00:46] in the most desirable destinations. 到达理想中的目的地
[00:49] 巴哈马群岛 理想中的目的地
[00:50] You’re much more likely to find yourself 大多数情况 你会发现自己身处
[00:52] visiting a rebel camp in the Philippine jungle 菲律宾雨林中的反政府基地
[00:55] or a hidden bunker in the mountains of Pakistan 或巴基斯坦山区的秘密掩体
[00:57] than lounging beach-side in the Bahamas. 而不是在巴哈马群岛海滩晒太阳
[00:59] But even when you do find yourself 但是 即使你真的发现自己身处
[01:02] in a vacation paradise, it’s still all about business. 度假天堂 依然是为了工作
[01:05] Michael, I can’t believe 迈克 真是难以置信
[01:07] I waited this long to come to the Bahamas. 我期待了那么久 终于梦想成真
[01:09] I am at the loveliest little beach bar. 我在一个可爱至极的海滩小酒吧
[01:12] You’re at a bar? 你居然在酒吧
[01:13] What happened to identifying a dead body at the morgue? 那个辨认尸体的事呢
[01:16] Oh, relax. 放心啦
[01:18] Jesse and I are hard at work. 杰西和我工作很卖力
[01:20] I doubt the autopsy report 我强烈怀疑验尸报告
[01:22] Was hidden under a keg of red stripe. 是不是给藏在某个红条纹小酒桶下面了
[01:24] Verifying the identity of a dead weapons runner 核实一个死去军火贩的身份
[01:27] is not the vacation a girl dreams of. 可不是女孩子梦想的度假方式
[01:30] You know, don’t get mad if I have a little fun. 要是我小开心一下你可别生气
[01:34] Fi, Jesse’s contact wasn’t just a weapons runner. 菲 杰西的内线不仅仅是个军火贩
[01:37] I know. 我知道
[01:38] He worked for whoever is behind 他为别人工作
[01:40] all this international nastiness that you’re trying to stop. 那个你想阻止的跨国肮脏交易的幕后推手
[01:45] I just spent two hours on a boat 我刚在船上呆了2小时
[01:46] with Jesse singing the same old song. 和杰西一起 唱着同一首老歌
[01:52] And he’s even more worked up about it than you are. 比起你来 他更激动不已
[01:55] Lucky for both of you, I met Ty — 算你俩走运 我见到了泰
[01:57] The delightful coroner’s assistant… 讨人喜欢的验尸官助理
[02:00] …Who’s about to loan me his keys. 我正打算从他身上弄钥匙
[02:03] We call this “The love boat.” 我们管这个叫”爱之舟”
[02:06] 泰 验尸官助理
[02:09] You can’t leave the island without trying one of these. 没尝过这些 你就不能离岛
[02:11] Oh, no, you can’t. 当然不能
[02:13] Like magicians, pickpockets rely on misdirection. 就像魔术师 扒手依靠的是障眼法
[02:15] You like it? 你喜欢吗
[02:16] I like it. 我喜欢
[02:17] Whether you’re pulling keys out of a pocket 无论是从口袋中取出钥匙
[02:19] or a rabbit out of a hat, 还是从帽子里拽出兔子
[02:21] It’s all about big distractions. 都是靠的分散注意力
[02:23] I can’t stop. 我停不下来
[02:24] Very good. 很好
[02:26] You ready to go, sweetbread? 亲爱的 你准备好了走吗
[02:28] – Excuse me? – Oh, come now. -什么 -得了
[02:30] You’ve been eyeing me since you walked in. 自打你走进来 你就一直盯着我看
[02:31] You don’t think I’ve seen you flirting with me? 你以为我不知道你在和我调情么
[02:33] Time to dance! 跳舞时刻
[02:35] – Oh, no. – Easy, girl. Don’t be a tease. -不 -放松 丫头 别出洋相
[02:37] Yo, let her go. 你 放开她
[02:40] Why you want a confrontation? 怎么 想打架吗
[02:42] Back away before you get clapped, man! 闪一边去 伙计 别逼我揍你
[02:44] What, boy? You back up! 什么 小子 你滚开
[02:46] No, no, no! Don’t hurt him! 不 不要 别伤他
[02:50] Break it up! Let him go! 别打了 放开他
[02:53] Break it up! 别打了 放开
[02:54] That’s okay. 没事
[03:01] Time is ticking, Jesse. 时间紧迫 杰西
[03:04] Yeah, I’m going as fast as I can, Fi. 知道 我尽力了 菲
[03:06] Apparently, this guy’s method of filing things is to not. 显然 这家伙的归档方式偏帮倒忙
[03:13] Jesse… 杰西
[03:15] Wait. Hold on. 慢着 等等
[03:17] Yeah. I got it. 对 我找到了
[03:19] Good, because Ty just walked in with a cop buddy. 好极了 因为泰恰好和个警察哥们进去
[03:21] You need help making it out? 出来要帮忙吗
[03:22] Nah. Getting by that guy will be a piece of cake. 不用 躲过这家伙是小菜一碟
[03:24] Just leave me the car and go get the boat. 把车留给我就行 你准备船去
[03:27] Keys are under the mat, hotshot. 高手 钥匙在垫子下面
[03:36] Spies don’t always have a choice of hiding places. 间谍通常无法选择藏身之处
[03:40] Sometimes it comes down to taking what’s available. 有时必须借助可用资源
[03:45] But if you have to hide in 但是如果你不得不躲在
[03:46] something that’s designed to be airtight, 密封设施中
[03:49] you better hope the danger passes 你最好祈祷 在氧气耗尽前
[03:50] before you run out of oxygen. 危险能够过去
[04:00] I guess I forgot them. 我估计是我忘记了带了
[04:18] Hey… That’s the guy! 是那个家伙
[04:21] Stop that guy! 截住他
[04:43] Gun it! 加大油门
[04:44] – Piece of cake, huh? – Just go! -小菜一碟哈 -走就是了
[05:07] – We’ve got pictures. – Let me see. -我们拍到照片了 -来瞧瞧
[05:12] This is the view from my hotel balcony 这是我酒店阳台的景色
[05:15] It’s gorgeous,isn’t it? 很美吧
[05:16] oh look,this is me on the beach 看 这是我在沙滩
[05:19] before I went dancing with Ty 之后我去和泰跳舞了
[05:21] I was really hoping to see the pictures of the autopsy report 我想看的是验尸报告
[05:24] I got to warn you these are not pretty 给你提个醒那东西可不好看
[05:26] Being strangled and dropped from an airplane 被勒死后从飞机上扔下
[05:28] pretty much guarantee a closed-casket funeral. 必死无疑
[05:30] Check out the part about the tissue under the nails. 查了下指甲里留下的组织
[05:33] whoever killed him has the scratches to prove it. 杀死他的凶手留下了证据
[05:36] Anything in here that proves our dead guy 有什么能证明死者
[05:38] was the arms shipper we were looking for? 就是我们要找的军火商吗
[05:40] Well,the guy I spoke to had a Lebanese accent 和我联系的家伙有黎巴嫩口音
[05:42] Our john doe here is of middle eastern descent. 这个无名死者有中东血统
[05:44] My guy had a raspy voice ,remember? 我那家伙嗓音刺耳
[05:46] This guy has got thoracic scarring 这家伙胸口有疤痕
[05:47] consistent with heavy smoking 符合老烟枪的特征
[05:49] so it looks like we got a match 看来似乎是对上了
[05:50] We should get John doe’s prints over to Sam. 我们得把无名氏的指纹给萨姆
[05:52] I knew you’d say that.Faxed him a copy as soon as we hit the mainland. 早料到了 刚拿到时就已传真给他一份
[05:55] Sam’s got a buddy at homeland security that’s gonna run them for us 萨姆在国安局有个兄弟可以帮我们查找配对
[05:59] No need to do that 不用啦
[06:02] Sam already called you back 萨姆已经回过你了
[06:05] Why don’t you just bring me up to speed all at once. 何不直接了当告诉我现在的进度
[06:07] The dead body belongs to Jeremiah Kassar. 死者的身份是耶利米·卡萨
[06:09] Name’s linked to an address but it’s a P.O.BOX 地址是一个邮政信箱
[06:11] place called “MAIL ‘N MORE” on 1st avenue. 在第一大街的一个叫”好多邮”的地方
[06:13] Well ,you can’t rent a box without giving a read address. 要是没有真实住址可租不到邮箱
[06:16] Let’s check it out. 去查查看吧
[06:20] Anything else I should know about? 还有什么没告诉我吗
[06:22] Did I mention that Sam wants you to do him a favor 我有说萨姆想让你帮他个忙吗
[06:25] in exchange for turning these around so fast? 以回报他如此迅速解决这一切
[06:28] And he’s waiting outside? 他已经在外面了吗
[06:32] Don’t worry about it.Fi and I can track down Kassar’s real address. 不用担心 菲和我会查到卡萨的真实住址
[06:35] You can go and take care of Sam. 你去帮萨姆吧
[06:42] Hey, Mikey. 迈迈
[06:43] Can we take your car? Mine’s running on “E”. 能用你的车吗 我的车有点毛病
[06:44] Sure, Sam. What’s up? 没问题 萨姆 出什么事了
[06:46] Oh, we’re just gonna meet some friends — 我们就是要会些朋友
[06:48] Josh and Lila Wagner. 乔什和莉拉·瓦格纳
[06:49] Is this a job? 是个活儿吗
[06:50] Well, you’re gonna love ’em, Mike. 你会喜欢他们的 迈克
[06:52] They run this great little charity 他们从事小型慈善事业
[06:53] called “Help at home.” 叫”家庭互助”
[06:54] They work with soldiers’ families who were killed in combat. 他们帮助烈士军人家庭
[06:57] I volunteer all the time. 我一直是志愿者
[06:58] Last christmas, 去年圣诞节
[07:00] I was “Sammy” Claus for the kids. 我是孩子们的萨姆圣诞老人
[07:02] – That’s really great of you. – Yeah. -你真是太好了 -是呀
[07:03] Yeah. So this is a job? 是呀 那么这是个活儿咯
[07:04] Well, it’s more like a consultation. 更像是顾问
[07:07] I don’t have all the details, 我不知道全部细节
[07:08] But Josh got caught up in a scam. 不过乔什被牵扯进了个骗局
[07:09] He invested the charity’s money 他把慈善组织的钱投进了
[07:11] in a company called Blue Crest — 一个公司 叫兰冠
[07:13] Just tiny amounts at first. 一开始的时候就一点
[07:14] All of a sudden, he saw huge returns. 结果一下子 他发现盈利丰厚
[07:15] Hey, you’re a psychic! 你料事如神啊
[07:17] Then after a while, Josh starts to think 然后过了一阵 乔什开始考虑
[07:18] How many more people he could help 要是他加大一点投资
[07:20] If he just turned up the volume a little. 就能帮助更多人
[07:22] He decides to go all-in, 他决定将钱全部投进去
[07:23] And, next thing you know, money’s gone. 结果钱都没了
[07:26] Sounds like the cops could consult on this. 听起来 警察就能顾问一下
[07:28] They tried it, Mike. 他们试过了 迈克
[07:29] Once the cops got a look at the paper trail, 警察一看报案记录
[07:31] they said it would take months to wade through. 就说要花上几个月时间费力破案
[07:32] All I want you to do is just hear what the problem is 我要你做的就是 听听症结在哪里
[07:35] And point us in the right direction. 然后给我们指条明路
[07:37] – And that’s it? – Yep. -就这样吗 -没错
[07:39] Point you in the right direction and I go home? 给你们指条明路 完了我就回家吗
[07:42] Yeah, that’s it. 对 就是这样
[07:43] And for that, you get that warm, fuzzy feeling that comes with giving back. 那样 你会得到温暖的感觉作为回报
[07:47] Plus, a free lunch, Mike. 此外 免费午餐 迈克
[07:49] Ribs! 排骨哦
[08:03] You got to try these ribs, Mike. 你一定得尝尝这些排骨 迈克
[08:04] Josh marinates them in beer for two days. 乔什用啤酒腌制了两天
[08:07] You hear what I’m talking? Two days. 你听到没 两天哦
[08:09] Sam, you have to go talk to Josh. 萨姆 你得去和乔什谈谈
[08:11] Well, that’s why we’re here. 我们这不过来了嘛
[08:12] No, he left. 不 他走了
[08:13] He went to go confront Nick Madison. 他去和尼科·麦迪森对质
[08:15] 莉拉 担心的妻子
[08:17] Ok .Lila, just slow down here. 好 莉拉 慢点说
[08:19] Madison is the guy that took the money? 麦迪森是那个骗钱的家伙吗
[08:21] The bank called, and they said there’s nothing we can do. 银行打电话来 说我们无能为力
[08:23] The charity’s getting shut down on Monday. 慈善组织周一就要关门
[08:25] I didn’t know it was that bad, Sam. 我不知道事情有那么糟糕 萨姆
[08:27] It is, and Josh blames himself. 情况就是那么糟 乔什很自责
[08:29] I-I’ve never seen him this upset. 我从没见他这么苦恼过
[08:32] H-he went to Blue Crest now. 现在他去了兰冠公司
[08:33] He wants to make Madison give the money back. 他要让麦迪森把钱还出来
[08:36] I just don’t want him to make things worse. 我就是不想他把事情搞得更糟
[08:39] Okay, look. Don’t worry about it. 行 听着 不要担心
[08:40] We’ll find Josh and make sure nothing bad happens. 我们会找到乔什 确保没事
[08:42] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[08:46] This is starting to feel like a job, Sam. 现在开始有点像活儿了 萨姆
[08:48] Relax, Mike. 放松 迈克
[08:49] This’ll take less than a day out of your busy life. 这事用不了你忙碌生活的一天就能解决
[08:51] And, look, until Fi and Jesse 再说 在菲和杰西
[08:53] find the real address for Kassar, 找到卡萨的真实地址前
[08:54] What else you got to do? 你这不是闲着嘛
[09:07] Yeah, so if we could just have that address, 没错 要是我们能得到地址
[09:08] We’d be so grateful. 那可真是感激不尽
[09:09] It’s kind of an emergency — we’re, uh… 算是个突发情况吧 我们
[09:11] We’re leaving on our honeymoon cruise tomorrow, 我们明天就要去蜜月旅行了
[09:13] Aren’t we, sweet potato? 不是吗 亲爱的
[09:14] Oh, that’s so sweet. 太甜蜜了
[09:15] Yeah, well, it would be if we were legally married. 要是能结成婚的话就去
[09:19] Scott’s divorce just came through, 斯考特刚离婚
[09:21] And his ex-wife’s idiot lawyer, 他前妻的白痴律师
[09:23] Jeremiah Kassar, 耶利米·卡萨
[09:24] He sent us copies of the paperwork. 他将文件的副本寄给我们
[09:25] And we need the originals, baby. 而我们要的是原件 宝贝
[09:27] I know, I know, I know. 我知道
[09:28] I got to track this guy down today. 我今天就得找到这家伙
[09:29] We need a home address. 我们要家庭地址
[09:30] Oh, I see. 我明白了
[09:36] What’s that? 那是什么
[09:38] Our confidentiality policy. 我们的保密政策
[09:39] There’s no way I’m giving you that address. 我不能给你们地址
[09:42] But my parents, 不过我的父母
[09:43] they’re flying in to see us off from New York. 他们从纽约飞过来看我们
[09:45] In the field, you can never count on 在实际现场 你从来不能指望
[09:48] your first approach being successful. 你的首次尝试就能成功
[09:50] You have to be ready to change tactics on the fly. 你必须准备好随机应变
[09:53] Spies learn to make lightning-fast observations 间谍懂得如何快速观察情况
[09:55] And connect the dots just as quickly. 并迅速将之联系起来
[09:57] Little things like a family photo with no father 注意细节 比如没有父亲的家庭照片
[10:00] And a missing wedding ring 以及缺失的结婚戒指
[10:01] can tell you all you need to know about a target’s soft spot.,, 就能告诉你目标人物的弱点所在
[10:05] Or better yet, their sore spot. 甚至更好 他们的伤心处
[10:07] You want to leave now, or should I call the cops? 你们快走吧 不然我就报警
[10:09] You know what? Let it go, Tanya. 你知道吗 算了 坦娅
[10:11] We’re gonna have to get a court order. 我们还是去拿法庭令吧
[10:13] Look, the truth is Jeremiah Kassar is not a lawyer. 听着 其实耶利米·卡萨不是律师
[10:15] He’s a scumbag. 他是个卑鄙小人
[10:16] We’re with an organization called deadbeat dad trackers. 我们与一个叫赖债爸爸追踪者的组织合作
[10:20] Kassar is two years behind on his child-support payments. 卡萨欠了两年的抚养费
[10:23] – Two years? – Two years. -两年吗 -两年
[10:25] And we can go through official channels, 我们能通过官方途径
[10:26] But it takes a while, you know? 但要费上一段时间 你明白吗
[10:27] And when I think of his poor little kids, I just… 当我想到他可怜的孩子 我就…
[10:30] They deserve a decent pair of shoes. 他们应该得到一双体面的鞋子
[10:36] Come on. Let’s go. 算了 我们走
[10:39] Wait. 等等
[10:41] How do you spell his name? 他的名字怎么拼
[10:48] Josh is here, all right. That’s his car. 乔什已经到了 那是他的车
[10:51] Nice parking job. 停得不错
[10:53] Yeah, well, he’s probably upset. 他一定很心烦
[10:55] I mean, the gus on the verge of losing his life’s work, here. 这家伙正面临丢掉一生事业的危险
[10:58] Sam, how far will Josh take this? 萨姆 乔什会做到什么份上
[11:01] I don’t know. Why? 我不知道 为什么问
[11:02] I think he brought his gun. 我觉得他带了枪
[11:03] – Just give me the money back! – I don’t have it! -把我的钱还我 -我没钱
[11:06] I swear to god I did not steal from you. 我发誓 我没偷你们的钱
[11:08] – Liar! – He’s not l-lying! -骗子 -他没有撒谎
[11:09] Please don’t s-shoot us, 求你别开枪打我们
[11:10] Mr. Wagner! Please! 瓦格纳先生 求你
[11:11] Josh! 乔什
[11:13] You don’t want to do this. 你不会想这么做
[11:15] Sam?! What the hell are you doing here? 萨姆 你来这里搞什么
[11:17] I’m here to help. Just put that down. 我是来帮忙 把枪放下
[11:18] Who are you?! 你是谁
[11:19] My name’s Michael. I’m a friend of Sam’s. 我叫迈克 萨姆的朋友
[11:20] – Listen. Let’s talk about this. – No! -听着 我们谈谈这事 -不
[11:22] There’s a better way to handle this, Josh. 有更好的方法解决此事 乔什
[11:24] No, no, no! 不要 不要
[11:24] I tried better ways, Sam. 我试过更好的方法了 萨姆
[11:27] I-I-I went to the police. I asked nicely. 我去找了警察 我很客气地请求
[11:29] Nothing happened. Nothing worked. 却一无所获 根本没用
[11:31] I am out of options! 我已经走投无路
[11:32] 乔什 走投无路中
[11:35] We don’t want anybody to get hurt, Josh. 最好大家都能全身而退 乔什
[11:36] We don’t want you to go to jail. 你也不用去蹲监狱
[11:37] I deserve to go to jail 我蹲监狱也是自找
[11:39] for trusting the charity’s money to this thieving bastard! 我竟把慈善基金托管给这个小偷加混球
[11:42] 尼科·麦迪森 小偷加混球
[11:45] I’m not going anywhere. Understand me? 我跟你没完 明白吗
[11:48] Not until I get every penny of that money back. 除非你把钱一毛不差地还给我
[11:51] Josh, buddy. 乔什 兄弟
[11:53] I know you’re upset, but — 我知道你不爽 但
[11:56] Oh, my god! 我的天啊
[11:58] I’m not your goddamn buddy. 谁是你他妈的兄弟
[12:03] Who called the cops? 谁报的警
[12:05] Okay. 好吧
[12:06] – Get in there! – Josh, what are you doing? -进去 -乔什 你干什么
[12:07] I’m locking them in the break room. 我把他们锁休息室里
[12:09] Leave, Sam. This is my problem. 你走吧 萨姆 这是我的问题
[12:13] Mike, Josh is a good man. I got to help him. 迈克 乔什是好人 我得帮他
[12:16] If he won’t give us that gun, we’re gonna have to take it. 如果他不肯放下枪 我们就得来硬的
[12:19] Miami police! Come out with your hands up! 迈阿密警察 举起手走出来
[12:24] Sam, what are you doing? 萨姆 你干什么
[12:26] We need to get Josh out of here 我们得把乔什带出去
[12:28] so nobody gets hurt. 保证没人受伤
[12:29] This might not be the smart play, Mike… 这可能不太明智 迈克
[12:33] …But I’m following my gut on this one. 但这次我就要感情用事
[12:42] I’m helping Josh. 我要帮乔什
[12:43] You’re not changing my mind. Now move, Mike! 你别劝我 闪开 迈克
[12:46] How? By making this a hostage situation? 怎么帮 把这变成劫持事件
[12:48] Come on, Sam. 醒醒吧 萨姆
[12:50] It’s already a hostage situation, Mike! 这已经是劫持事件了 迈克
[12:51] No matter how you cut this deck, Josh is going to jail. 你挡着这桌子 乔什还是得进监狱
[12:54] I can’t get his life back, 我不能挽救他的生活
[12:55] but I can sure as hell make sure that Madison 但我要让那个麦迪森
[12:57] doesn’t get rich robbing the children of dead veterans! 不能靠抢烈士遗孤的抚恤费发横财
[13:00] Fine! If this is about the money, 好吧 如果这是钱的问题
[13:02] let’s get everybody out, then go after the money. 我们先出去 然后再把钱追回来
[13:04] Yeah? How? Look! 想得美 怎么追 看
[13:05] They’re packing up shop, Mike. 他们已经卷好铺盖卷了 迈克
[13:07] We let them walk now, 现在放人
[13:08] he’s gonna be gone before the cops take Josh’s mug shot! 不等条子给乔什拍疑犯照他就跑路了
[13:24] What the hell are you doing? 你俩怎么还在
[13:26] How many times do I got to tell you? Leave! 得让我说几遍 快走吧
[13:28] I’m not going anywhere. 我不走
[13:29] You want your money back, you’re gonna need some help. 想把钱要回来的话 你需要帮手
[13:32] What? No! This is my fault! 不用 一人做事一人当
[13:34] I’ll fix this. 我自己解决
[13:37] That would be the police. 应该是警察
[13:45] Oh, my god. 天啊
[13:57] They’re not answering, lieutenant. 他们不接电话 警司
[14:01] This is lieutenant Seth Casey, Miami metro police. 我是塞斯·凯西警司 迈阿密市局
[14:06] 凯西警司 难搞的混球
[14:09] Whoever you are, if you want this to work out, 里面的人 如果要解决问题
[14:11] you will pick up the phone right now. 就接听电话 马上
[14:14] We need to talk. 我们可以谈谈
[14:15] W-what do I do? What do I say? 我该怎么做 该说什么
[14:17] Mike, this train’s about to start moving real fast. 迈克 形势变得快
[14:19] It’s not too late for you to hop off, 你要脱身趁早
[14:21] but I’m staying. 不过我要留下
[14:22] In a hostage crisis, 在人质危机中
[14:24] first contact with the police is critical. 首次谈判至关重要
[14:26] One wrong word from a hostage-taker 绑架者讲的每个字
[14:28] can be the difference between the start of negotiations 都会影响到警察的策略选择
[14:31] or the start of an armed assault. 结果可能是谈判或是进攻
[14:34] – Pick up the phone! – Stop! -接电话 -别接
[14:35] – He said I should — – leave it. -他让我 -别管他
[14:37] You sound like you’re gonna jump off a bridge. 你听着像要跳河
[14:39] You answer a phone like that, 你要是这样接
[14:40] and you’ll have a SWAT team Banging through the door before you hang up. 在你挂电话前就会有一队特警冲进来
[14:43] I’ll get it. 我来接
[14:45] I leave when you leave. 你不走我也不走
[14:48] Hello? Hello? 喂 喂
[14:49] Who am I speaking with? 你是哪位
[14:50] He says I can’t answer any of your questions. 他不让我说
[14:52] He says that no one will get hurt 他说他不想伤人
[14:54] as long as you don’t come any closer. 只要你们别再靠近
[14:56] O-okay, but tell him I can’t help him 好的 告诉他我帮不了他
[14:59] u-unless I can talk to him. 除非他肯跟我聊聊
[15:00] He says I got to go. 他让我挂机
[15:02] Wait, wait, wait. Don’t hang up. 等等 别挂
[15:03] Tell him the line’s open. 跟他说我随时恭候
[15:04] Anytime he wants to talk, all he has to do is — 只要他想聊 他就…
[15:09] You hung up on him? 你挂他电话
[15:10] This is more of a “less is more” situation. 这叫以退为进
[15:12] I’m just buying time. 我只想拖延时间
[15:14] Okay, Josh, we’re gonna help you get your money back, 乔什 我们帮你把钱要回来
[15:17] but only if you let us call the shots. 但你得听我们指挥
[15:19] Are you sure about this? You could go to jail. 你确定 你们会进监狱
[15:21] Right now we’re just two friends trying to end this peacefully. 我们只是两个想要和平解决问题的朋友
[15:23] As long as it stays that way, 只要保持这种状态
[15:24] Mike and I can get your money back and stay out of jail. 迈克和我就能把钱要回来并且不被怀疑
[15:27] Deal? Deal. 成交吗 成交
[15:28] Josh. 乔什
[15:31] Sorry, Josh. Can’t have anybody getting shot by accident. 抱歉 乔什 谨防走火而以
[15:34] No bullets? 没子弹
[15:35] I was just trying to scare them. 我只想吓吓他们
[15:37] I’d say you pulled that off. 他们会说你是刚退了子弹
[15:39] Find out who works in that office. 查查谁在这里办公
[15:41] See who these cars belong to. 那车是谁的
[15:42] I’m already on it. 正在查
[15:43] No phone, no internet, no A/C. 切断电话 网络 空调
[15:45] A little time in the sauna, and he’ll want to talk. 蒸会儿桑拿他就受不住了
[15:53] What do we do now? 现在怎么办
[15:55] Now we separate Nick and Patty and get some answers. 把尼科和帕蒂分而治之 各个击破
[15:58] I got dibs on Nick. 我审尼科
[15:59] He won’t be able to talk with you choking him. 你把他掐死他就没法说了
[16:01] I’ll start with Nick. You take Patty. 我审尼科 你审帕蒂
[16:12] You okay? 你还好吧
[16:13] who are you again? 你是谁来着
[16:16] Name’s Michael. 我是迈克尔
[16:18] I’m just a friend who doesn’t want anybody to get hurt. 只是个想让大家都能全身而退的朋友
[16:20] I asked Josh if I could talk to you. 我问乔什能否让我跟你谈谈
[16:23] To me? 跟我谈
[16:24] He’s the whack job running around 是他疯子似的跑来
[16:26] cracking people in the face with guns. 用枪托打了我的脸
[16:27] T-tell him to let me go! 快让他放我走
[16:30] I tried that, Patty. 我跟他说了 帕蒂
[16:31] I did everything I could 我用尽了一切方法
[16:33] to walk him out of this building, 想把他从这弄出去
[16:34] but it looks like we’re gonna need your help, 但是看来没你帮忙不行
[16:36] because, see, he’s not leaving 他打算跟这儿死耗
[16:38] until he gets his money back. 除非把钱还出来
[16:40] I know Mr. Wagner is upset, 我知道瓦格纳先生很不爽
[16:41] but he is blaming the wrong people. 但他不能归咎于我们
[16:43] It’s like nick says — investing is a risk. 投资有风险 入市须谨慎
[16:46] You know, you’re everybody’s best friend 赚钱时人人都当你好兄弟
[16:49] as long as the cash is rolling in, but the second — 但是只要
[16:51] The second somebody takes a loss, 只要他们受了点损失
[16:53] guess who they’re pointing the finger at? 猜猜被千夫所指那个是谁
[16:56] Is that fair? Is it my fault that the economy crashed? 这公平吗 又不是我把经济搞垮的
[16:59] I am not judging you, Nick. 我不是说你 尼科
[17:01] I mean, these are tough times. 我是说现在世道不好
[17:03] You get a little behind. It’s hard to catch up. 晚出手半秒黄花菜都凉了
[17:06] So maybe you move some money around. 也许你拿了点钱去周转
[17:09] It’s not stealing. It’s just buying time. 那也算不得偷 还不是为了争取时间嘛
[17:13] But if you want to get out of here alive, 不过要想活着出去
[17:17] then you’re gonna have to come clean. 你还是说了吧
[17:20] What do you want me to do? 你想我怎样
[17:22] Tell me where the money is! 老实交代钱藏在哪
[17:24] We didn’t steal any money! 钱我们一毛没拿
[17:29] Do you know why Josh Snapped, Patty? 知道为什么乔什火大吗 帕蒂
[17:32] Because innocent families — 因为那些无辜的家庭
[17:34] and I’m talking widows and little kids — 那些孤儿寡母
[17:36] are gonna be out on the street. 就要流落街头
[17:38] Do you know why? 知道为什么吗
[17:40] Because your boss looted his charity, 因为你老板骗了他的慈善基金
[17:42] and you helped him do it! 而你就是帮凶
[17:44] That is a lie! 你胡扯
[17:47] Nick would never do anything like that. 尼科不是那种人
[17:50] You’re talking about a man who was in tears 我们迫不得已遣散员工的时候
[17:52] when he had to lay off his staff. 他可是内牛满面
[17:54] He felt so bad, he’s been helping Tom Norris 他深感内疚
[17:57] with his mortgage the last few months — 前几个月他还帮汤姆·诺里斯还了房贷
[17:58] out of his own pocket! 自掏腰包
[18:00] That’s the Nick Madison I know. 这就是我眼里的尼科·麦迪森
[18:02] W-what if I give you the computer, uh, password — 如果我告诉你电脑的密码
[18:05] the password to our computer system? 能打开我们电脑系统的密码
[18:08] You could access Josh’s client file. 你就能看到乔什的客户信息
[18:10] Um…There’s transaction records, account statements, 里边有转账记录和对账单
[18:13] balance sheets — the whole nine. 收支报表 全都给你
[18:15] You could tell him that I-I didn’t do anything wrong. 你就能证明给他看我没有监守自盗
[18:20] Maybe he’d believe you. 也许他会信你
[18:32] Here’s the last printout. 最后一份资料
[18:34] When interrogators hear a story without any holes, 当审讯员听到一个天衣无缝的故事
[18:37] they know someone’s lying. 他们就知道有人在撒谎
[18:39] Only people who are afraid of getting caught take the time 只有那些怕被抓住把柄的人
[18:42] to rehearse every detail and anticipate every question. 才会准备得滴水不漏
[18:45] So? What’s the good news? 怎么样 有好消息吗
[18:47] The same holds true for accounting. 同理可证
[18:49] Perfect books are like perfect alibis — 无懈可击的账本就像完美的不在场证明
[18:51] It confirms you’re dealing with a liar. 里面肯定有猫腻
[18:54] But there’s no way to prove it. 可惜拿不出证据
[18:55] there’s nothing here. 啥也查不到
[18:57] Nick must have another set of books. 尼科肯定还有另一本帐
[18:58] They might not even be in the building. 可能根本就不在这楼里
[18:59] Can’t we just make him tell us? 我们就不能逼供吗
[19:01] Nick’s smart enough to know he can keep denying everything 尼科是个聪明人 他可以拒不承认
[19:03] and wait for the cops. 就等着警察冲进来
[19:04] What about Patty? 帕蒂会说吗
[19:05] She’s innocent. 她是清白的
[19:06] Nick conned her like everybody else. 也被尼科骗了
[19:08] So, what are you telling me? 你们什么意思
[19:09] I did all this for nothing? 我这是赔了夫人又折兵
[19:11] I’m not gonna get the money back and I’m gonna go to jail? 拿不到钱还得蹲监狱
[19:13] Hang on. Patty mentioned a Tom Norris. 慢着 帕蒂提到了个汤姆·诺里斯
[19:15] Norris, yeah — he was the first guy I talked to 诺里斯 一开始跟我谈的就是他
[19:17] When I started investing with Blue Crest. 我刚通过兰冠投资那会儿
[19:18] Patty said he’s Nick’s right-hand man. 帕蒂说他是尼科的心腹
[19:20] Dollars to donuts he knows where that money is. 十有八九他知道钱藏哪儿
[19:21] Talking to him might be the best move at this point. 为今之计最好找他聊聊先
[19:24] Am I missing something, because it sounds as though 我是不是听错了
[19:26] You plan to talk to someone who’s not here! 听着好像你要玩穿越
[19:28] Relax, Josh. We still have friends outside that can help. 别急 乔什 外边会有人帮我们
[19:30] How are we gonna call him? We’re not allowed to use the phone. 怎么联系 电话被掐了
[19:32] We can’t use that phone. 只是那个电话而已
[19:33] Dig up what you can on Norris. 去查查诺里斯的底
[19:35] Put Nick in the break room with Patty. 把尼科也关休息室去
[19:37] I’ll find a way to call out. 打电话的事我来我想辄
[19:43] In a hostage situation, 在劫持事件中
[19:45] it’s standard procedure for police to run cellphone jammers 警方标准处理流程是使用干扰器
[19:49] and commandeer all the phone lines in your location. 占用你所在位置的所有电话线路
[19:51] To make a call without a police operator, 要想避开警方的线路
[19:53] You need to access a line they’re not listening on. 你需要接入一条他们没有控制的线路
[19:56] It’s a lot like stealing cable from your neighbor. 这就像是偷接邻居家的有线电视
[19:59] If you can access a common wall and stretch the conduit, 如果你能打开一堵墙 拉出导线管
[20:02] you can connect your phone to the unmonitored line next door. 你就能接通邻居家没被监控的电话
[20:05] Mike, that password Nick gave you 迈克 尼科给你那密码
[20:07] got me into Norris’ personnel file. 能打开诺里斯的私人信息
[20:08] I got an address, social security number — 里边有他的住址和社保号码
[20:10] Everything but his turn-ons and his turn-offs. 除了兴趣爱好 几乎要什么有什么
[20:12] How long is this gonna take? 这得搞多久
[20:13] Well, it’ll go faster if you’d give me a little room! 让我清静会儿的话想快就好
[20:16] Hey. Trying to help. 我只是想帮忙
[20:22] No, Michael’s still not answering his phone. 迈克尔还是不接电话
[20:25] Got a feeling Michael’s gonna want to be here 感觉迈克尔肯定想要见证
[20:26] when we find out what Kassar was up to. 我们揭露卡萨秘密那一刻
[20:28] Well, Sam’s favors tend to involve a lot of food and drink. 听说萨姆的朋友准备了丰盛大餐
[20:31] They probably haven’t made it past the appetizers yet. 可能开胃菜还没吃完呢
[20:33] Well, I guess he’ll have to miss out on all the fun. 那他就要错过这场好戏了
[20:37] Will it be starting anytime soon, speedy? 好戏怎么还不开始 开锁小快手
[20:40] Kassar wasn’t taking any chances. 卡萨这人小心谨慎
[20:42] He’s got a double-cylinder dead bolt, 他搞了个双机关嵌锁
[20:44] which probably cost more than his car. 可能比辆车还贵
[20:46] This could take a minute. 这得花点时间
[20:47] Well, we may not have a minute. 没时间了
[20:49] Here comes the welcoming committee. 有个好事儿的过来了
[20:51] Hey. Can I help you? 我能帮忙吗
[20:53] You know, you may already have. 说不定你已经帮过我们
[20:55] Did you send in your census questionnaire yet? 发过人口普查表吗
[20:57] We’re with the census bureau. 我们是人口普查局的
[20:59] Your neighbor here didn’t take advantage 你们这位邻居
[21:01] of the self-addressed, stamped envelope we provided. 没把调查表寄回去
[21:03] Which means we need to conduct an in-person interview. 因此我们得进行一次会面访谈
[21:05] Yeah. 是啊
[21:06] Do you guys have I.D.’s? 你们有身份证吗
[21:08] I hate to sound paranoid, 我也不想这么神经兮兮
[21:08] But we had break-ins around here recently. 但最近这边发生了几次闯空门
[21:10] Really? That is a sha– in this neighborhood? 真的吗 这实在是…在这个小区吗
[21:13] Of course we have I.D.’s. 身份证我们当然有
[21:14] Yeah, mine is in my briefcase, which is in the car. 我的放在公文包里 包放在车里了
[21:17] In the car. 我的也是
[21:18] Hers — in the car. 她的也在车里
[21:19] Oh, would that be the gray Mustang that’s parked out front — 是不是停在门口那辆灰色福特野马
[21:21] License number g-c-6-j-2-7? 车牌号GC6J27
[21:27] Strangers make us a little nervous these days. 这些日子陌生人总叫我们紧张
[21:31] Oh, it’s a, uh, supervisor. We got to go. Sorry. 上头打来的 我们得走了 抱歉
[21:34] Aw. He’s a ball-buster. We got to take this. 苛刻的上司 我们必须去了
[21:36] Okay. 好的
[21:38] Fi. Fi, it’s me. 菲 是我
[21:40] Perfect timing. Kassar has the nosy neighbor from hell. 打得及时 卡萨有个爱管闲事的邻居
[21:44] I think getting into this place isn’t gonna be as easy — 我看潜入这地方不太容易
[21:45] Fi, Fi, let’s worry about that later. 菲 这事儿待会儿再操心吧
[21:47] Right now Sam and I 眼下 我和萨姆
[21:49] are in the middle of a hostage situation. 卷进了人质事件中
[21:50] Jesus, Michael! 不是吧 迈克尔
[21:51] Well, tell me where you are and who’s holding you. 快告诉我你们在哪里 是谁绑架了你们
[21:53] It’s more like… We’re the hostage-takers. 其实…我们是绑架人的人
[21:56] I-I’ll explain later. 我过会儿解释
[21:57] Right now, I need you to find someone. 现在 我要你帮我找个人
[21:59] It’s Michael. Get the details. 迈克尔的电话 问清楚情况
[22:06] Hurry. Hurry up and open it. 快点 别磨蹭 快打开
[22:07] Everything okay here, Josh? 都还好吧 乔什
[22:09] Everything’s great. 一切都好
[22:10] I told Josh, if it helps, 我告诉乔什 如果需要
[22:11] that I would show him our bank accounts. 我可以给他看我们的银行帐户
[22:13] Not just t-the company’s, but my own personal statements. 不止是公司的 还有我个人的财务状况
[22:16] Trust me, buddy — after you see these, 相信我 伙计 看过这些之后
[22:18] You will know that we are all in the same boat. 你会明白我们都在一条船上呢
[22:21] Here’s your proof. 你要的证明
[22:25] You’re not trying to help us! You’re with him! 你根本不是要救我们 你们和他是一伙的
[22:27] So this is your show, huh? 这都是你一手策划的吧
[22:29] Well, you had me going there for a minute, Mr. Good Samaritan. 你把我给唬住了那么一会儿 好好先生
[22:32] “I don’t want anybody hurt.” 说什么”让所有人全身而退”
[22:34] – Take him to the break room. – Let’s go. Come on. -带他去休息室 -走吧 快点
[22:36] You know what this means, don’t you? 知道你这是在干什么吗
[22:39] You’re all going to jail! 你们全都要进监狱
[22:54] Armed kidnapping… 持械绑架
[22:56] Unlawful confinement… 非法拘禁
[22:58] Madison’s right — 麦迪森说得对
[23:00] We’re looking at some serious jail time, Mike. 我们真要去蹲牢房了 迈克
[23:02] You’re not helping the mood, Sam. 别说得这么惨兮兮 萨姆
[23:04] Sorry I got you into this, brother. 抱歉把你牵连进来 老弟
[23:06] I’m the one who decided to stay. 是我自己决定要留下的
[23:09] Funny. 可笑
[23:10] When I was 10 years old, 十岁的时候
[23:12] I wanted an air rifle more than anything in the whole world, 全世界我只想要一把气枪
[23:15] but my dad wouldn’t get it for me. 但我爸不肯给我买
[23:17] So I used my five-finger discount. 所以我自己动手顺手牵羊
[23:20] You got caught stealing a bb gun? 你偷BB抢被抓
[23:22] Mike, it was a red ryder, okay? 迈克 那可是红色莱德枪[著名西部漫画里的长枪]
[23:24] My dad told the cops to lock me up for a couple hours — 我爸叫警察关我几个小时
[23:26] You know, just to freak me out. 为了给我个教训
[23:28] I haven’t seen the inside of a jail cell since. 打那以后我再没见过牢房长什么样
[23:30] It’s a little early to call it a day, Sam. 现在放弃还早了点 萨姆
[23:35] We still got some cards to play. 我们手上的牌还没出完呢
[23:41] Can I talk to…Casey? 我能不能和凯西谈谈
[23:43] Is this Nick? Or Josh? Or Michael Westen? 是尼科吗 或者乔什 还是迈克尔·韦斯顿
[23:47] You still there? 你还在吗
[23:49] Yeah. I can’t answer any questions. 在 我不能回答你任何问题
[23:53] I-I understand, and I won’t get you in trouble, 我明白 我不会给你惹麻烦
[23:55] But I need to ask a very important question. 但我有个很重要的问题要问
[23:57] Now, if the answer is yes, just say, “I can’t answer that.” 如果答案是肯定 你就回答 我不能说
[24:01] Is everyone safe? 大家都安全吗
[24:02] I can’t answer that. 我不能说
[24:03] He says he wants a panel van — 他说 他要辆箱式货车
[24:06] Full tank of gas, no side or back windows. 加满油 没有侧窗和后窗
[24:09] He says he’ll hurt one of us 他还说 一个小时之内见不到车
[24:10] if he doesn’t see it in an hour. 他就拿我们中的一个开刀
[24:12] I-I’d love to help, 我愿意帮助他
[24:13] But I need a sign of good faith. 但是我们之间需要信任
[24:15] I can’t give him a van 他得先释放一个人质
[24:16] until he releases one of the hostages. 不然我不能给他准备货车
[24:18] Uh-huh. Okay. 好的
[24:20] He says he’ll let one of us go as soon as he sees the van. 他说 货车一到他就放一个人走
[24:26] We got good news. 好消息
[24:26] We have an escape vehicle coming. 我们有逃跑用车了
[24:28] Bad news? 坏消息呢
[24:29] The negotiator knows I’m in here. 谈判专家知道我在这里
[24:31] Ah, geez, Mike. 天呐 迈克
[24:32] Look, maybe we should just pull the plug. 听着 我们还是认输得了
[24:34] I’ll talk to the cops, tell ’em that we forced you to help. 我来和警察谈 就说是我们强迫你入伙的
[24:37] One problem at a time, Sam. 饭要一口口吃 萨姆
[24:38] First the money, then the escape. 先把钱弄到 然后再想怎么逃
[24:40] Let’s just hope Fi and Jesse can get their hands on Norris. 但愿菲和杰西能抓到诺里斯
[24:56] 汤姆·诺里斯 骗术专家
[25:00] Making a cold approach to a scam artist is never ideal. 贸然接近诈骗专家从来都不切实际
[25:04] They tend to assume 他们会下意识认为
[25:06] that a stranger showing up out of the blue 忽然冒出个不认识的人
[25:07] is either a cop or someone they’ve ripped off. 此人非警察即是曾被他们宰过的羊羔
[25:12] My man, Tommy! How you been, dude? 好家伙阿汤 最近过得怎么样
[25:15] Listen, we need to — 听着 我们要…
[25:16] Either way, you have to be ready for them to run. 不管怎样 你得准备好他们撒腿就跑
[25:19] Fortunately, tactical support can make a foot chase 幸好 战术支持可以让撒丫的追跑
[25:23] much more civilized. 更加和谐
[25:25] Instead of relying on speed and endurance, 不要依赖速度和耐力
[25:28] all you need is a distraction and good timing. 你只需要制造干扰并把握恰当的时机
[25:37] Stings, doesn’t it? 摔着了吧
[25:38] I want my lawyer. 我要求找我的律师
[25:39] Well, that would help if we were cops. 我们是警察的话倒还有用
[25:42] But we work for Nick. 可惜我们为尼科办事
[25:43] – What? – Oh, come on now, Tommy. -什么 -别装傻 阿汤
[25:45] You know those marks that come in, just asking to get taken — 那些待宰的主顾 伸手就来
[25:47] Who do you think is sending them to you, huh? 你以为是谁给你送去这些肥肉
[25:49] We’re here for our latest cut. 我们是来拿上一票的份儿
[25:50] Wait a minute. You’re the crew from boca? 等会儿 你们是博卡的人吗
[25:52] Why didn’t you say something? 你怎么不早说
[25:53] You didn’t give me a chance to! 你给我机会说了吗
[25:54] I’m sorry, man! I got spooked! 对不住了 伙计 我刚被吓倒了
[25:56] What’d you come to me for, anyway? 那找我来干什么
[25:57] I mean, you know Nick handles the payouts. 你们也知道 钱都归尼科管
[25:59] You haven’t heard. 你还不知道吧
[26:02] Get in the car. 先上车
[26:06] What the hell happened? 这他妈的发生什么了
[26:07] Place got raided a couple hours ago. 几个小时前 这里被人抢劫了
[26:10] Nick gave us a heads-up on his way out of town. 尼科跑路之前给我们报了信儿
[26:11] Said we can get our cut from you. 说我们那份从你这儿拿
[26:13] He didn’t even call me. 他没给我打过电话呀
[26:14] Focus on our money, Tom. 说我们的钱 汤姆
[26:16] I don’t have your money. 我没有你们的钱
[26:17] You have access to the account, right? 可你能进入帐户 对吧
[26:19] What account? Don’t you get it? 什么账户 你们都没数吗
[26:22] Every time we wrap up a big score, 每回我们收获一大笔
[26:24] Nick converts the take to cash. 尼科都会转成现金
[26:26] He’s got a floor safe in the conference room. 他在会议室地下埋了个保险箱
[26:34] You think he’ll fit? 你觉得他装得下吗
[26:40] Fi. 菲
[26:41] Lucky you, Michael. You’re sitting on the money. 迈克尔你走运啊 坐在钱堆上面
[26:43] Nick has a floor safe 尼科有个保险箱
[26:44] under the carpet in the conference room. 在会议室地毯下面
[26:46] Crack that puppy and come on out with your hands up. 把这个宝藏掘了 举着手出来就行了
[26:48] It won’t be that easy, Fi. 没这么容易 菲
[26:50] Sam and I are on the hook for accomplices now. 我和萨姆落入圈套成共犯了现在
[26:52] Seriously, Michael? 说真的 迈克尔
[26:54] You have to stop doing favors for Sam. 你必须停止给萨姆帮这帮那的了
[26:57] Have you requested a getaway vehicle? 你要求提供逃跑车辆了吗
[26:59] Yeah. It’s on the way. 要求了 在路上
[27:00] Well, you’re gonna need a diversion, 你需要制造事端分散警方注意力
[27:02] And judging from the police turnout, 从派来的人数判断
[27:04] It’s gonna have to be a big one. 还得分量重点
[27:05] Fi, if there ever was a time to pull out all the stops, 菲 如果有这么些时候需要拼了命干
[27:09] This is it. 那就是现在
[27:10] Michael… 迈克尔
[27:11] I never thought I’d hear you say those words. 没想到还能从你嘴里蹦出这几个字儿来
[27:16] Move over. You’re lying on my c-4. 往边上挪挪 你躺在老娘的炸药上了
[27:20] He’s got it in cash? 他全换成现金了吗
[27:22] It’s the last phase of scams like this. 这种骗术最后都是这招
[27:25] Cash is almost impossible to trace. 因为现金几乎无法追查踪迹
[27:28] Yeah, especially when you use it to buy a million-dollar yacht 是的 尤其是用来买个价值连城的游艇
[27:31] And sail into early retirement. 然后向着隐退的生活扬帆启航
[27:35] Looky there. 瞧瞧
[27:38] Well, hello. 真不赖呀
[27:39] Son of a bitch. 真他妈强大
[27:41] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[27:44] Sam, Madison’s not gonna give him the combination. 萨姆 麦迪森不会把密码告诉他
[27:46] Yeah, I know, Mike. 是 我知道 迈克
[27:48] We’re gonna have to find another way to get into that safe. 我们不得不另想办法打开保险箱
[27:50] I got this one, Mikey. 这活儿交给我 迈迈
[27:57] We found the safe, you bastard. Now what’s the combination?! 我们找到保险箱了 你个杂种 快把密码告诉我们
[28:00] – What safe? What is he talking about? – Oh, you didn’t know? -什么保险箱 他在说什么 -你还不知道
[28:02] Yeah, the money Nick stole is in a floor safe right out there. 就在那儿 尼科把骗来的钱藏在地下保险柜里
[28:04] Is that true? 是真的吗
[28:06] Well, there’s a safe, yeah. 没错 保险箱是有一个
[28:08] But there is no money in it. 但是里面没有钱
[28:09] Well, t-then give up the combination! 那就把密码说出来
[28:11] Show them it’s empty so we can go home! 给他们看看里面是空的 我们就可以回家了呀
[28:13] It’s not empty. 不是空的
[28:16] Our clients’ most sensitive information is in there. 我们客户最机密敏感的信息都在里面
[28:19] That’s what these guys are really after, 那才是这些家伙要找的
[28:21] And when they get it, they’ll kill us. 一旦他们得手 就会杀了我们
[28:23] Give me back the money. Give me back the money! 把钱还给我 你把钱还我
[28:24] Back off, Josh. 退后 乔什
[28:27] Do you know what’s stopping me from killing you right now? 知道有什么能阻止我不马上杀了你吗
[28:30] Absolutely nothing. 屁都没有
[28:31] Kidnapping or murder, I die in prison either way. 管它绑架还是谋杀 反正我是要死在牢里
[28:33] Killing me won’t get you the combination! 杀了我你就得不到密码了
[28:40] Okay. 好吧
[28:42] We’ll just have to do this the hard way. 看来我们要来硬的了
[28:45] What — what are you doing? 你要干什么
[28:47] I don’t care if you burn me or electrocute me 我不怕你是烧死我还是电死我
[28:49] Or whatever it is you’re thinking! 随便你
[28:51] Relax, Nick. I just want to borrow your toaster. 放松 尼科 我就借你烤箱一用
[28:58] Floor safes are virtually impenetrable 地下保险箱只要还在地下
[29:00] as long as they’re in the floor. 基本上是牢不可破
[29:02] If you don’t have a jackhammer to pry one out, 假如手边没有钻子把它挖出来
[29:04] You need to get creative. 你就得有创造力
[29:08] Homemade shape charges will do the trick, 自制电源炸药用起来正合适
[29:11] But if you want to avoid 但如果你想防止
[29:12] turning a standoff into a full-scale breach, 小爆炸演变成大规模破坏
[29:15] You’d better have a way to muffle the blast. 最好想个办法捂住爆炸的威力
[29:40] Hey, Mikey. 嘿 迈迈
[29:40] Our buddy Nick has some top-of-the-line clubs… 我们的尼科小朋友用的球杆很高级嘛
[29:43] Titanium. 钛合金呢
[29:57] Once a floor safe is out of the floor, 一旦地下保险箱浮出地面
[29:59] It offers about as much protection as a piggy bank. 其保护力度就和储蓄罐差不多
[30:11] Looks like there’s more than a million there, 看起来超过一百万
[30:12] But you might want to count it just to make sure. 不过还是要数一数确认一下
[30:14] Oh, my god. 我的天
[30:15] -You said there was no money. You lie to me. – Shut up. -你说里面没有钱 你骗我 -闭嘴
[30:17] I said shut up. 我叫你闭嘴
[30:21] Down, down. 放下 放下
[30:24] It’s okay. Everything’s okay. Sit down and shut up! 没事 一切都没事 坐下安静会儿
[30:26] I just need to take you to the break room, all right? 我带你去休息室 好吗
[30:29] You’re okay. You’re okay. 你没事了
[30:31] You think they heard that? 你觉得外面听到没
[30:34] Team 1, strike positions. 第一分队 准备突击
[30:36] Copy that. Moving. 收到 行动
[30:38] Fi, this is not good. 菲 情况不妙
[30:40] This is not good. 这样子可不太妙
[30:46] Michael, what’s up? The cops are in place. 迈克尔 怎么回事 警察都行动起来了
[30:48] They’re about to breach. We’re not ready. 马上要攻进去了 我们还没做好准备
[30:49] Forget about the diversion, Fi. How much time do we have? 不管分散注意力的事了 菲 我们有多少时间
[30:52] Well, they already have entry teams in place 突击队员已经就位
[30:54] with breaching rounds. 安排了几轮突破
[30:55] They still need perimeter support. 他们还在等待周边掩护
[30:57] You’ve got about five minutes at best. 你们最多还有五分钟吧
[30:59] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办
[31:01] I wish I knew. 我要知道就好了
[31:16] How’s it looking, Sam? 萨姆 怎么样了
[31:17] Fi said we got about five minutes before the breach. 菲说警察攻进来之前我们大概还有五分钟
[31:19] – Yeah, probably less. – The cops are coming in? -恐怕没那么多时间 -警察就要冲进来了吗
[31:21] Yeah. All right, so, look. Here’s what we’re gonna do. 是的 好了 听好 我们这样
[31:23] Josh and I are gonna walk outside and give ourselves up. 我和乔什走出去投降
[31:25] No, sam. I think we might be able — 不 萨姆 我觉得我们也许能…
[31:27] Mike, save it. Look, this is not your call. 省省吧 迈克 这你说了不算
[31:29] If there’s any chance to keep you out of jail, 只要能避免你被捕
[31:30] – we’re gonna go for it. – I appreciate that, Sam, -我们就得去试一下 -这我感激不尽 萨姆
[31:32] but I think we might be able to keep us all out of jail. 可我觉得我们都能够幸免
[31:34] The cops don’t know who they’re coming in for. 警察不知道他们要抓的是谁
[31:36] Remember that Parker thing in Lima? 还记得在利马的那件事吗
[31:37] Lima? No. No, Mike. 利马 不 不行 迈克
[31:39] You know I like to roll the dice, 虽然我好赌
[31:41] But that’s just taking it too far. 但这简直就是孤注一掷
[31:42] What are you guys talking about? 你们到底在说什么
[31:43] There was a bank heist in Lima. 在利马的一起银行抢劫案
[31:45] Supposedly, the guys who did it 据说 那帮抢劫犯
[31:46] Made themselves look like the victims 装成受害者混了出来
[31:48] And they snuck out scot-free. 溜之大吉
[31:49] If you can get Patty on our side 如果你能让帕蒂站到我们一边
[31:51] and I can put this gun in Nick’s hand, 我让枪落到尼科手中
[31:52] We can do the same thing. 我们一样也可以做到
[31:53] Mike, you’d have to do a lot more than get it in his hands. 迈克 只把枪给他是远远不够的
[31:55] He’s gonna have to be pointing that sucker. 他顶多就敢拿枪指着人
[31:57] Trust me — he’s gonna be ready to shoot somebody. 相信我 他会朝人开枪的
[31:59] Mike, you know that story’s just a myth. 迈克 你知道那只是个传说
[32:03] Nobody believes they pulled it off. 没人相信他们做得到
[32:06] Then I guess we’ll be the first. 那我们不妨来做那个吃螃蟹的
[32:17] Patty… 帕蒂
[32:19] This is about to be over, and I just want to let you know 一切该结束了 我只是想告诉你
[32:22] that I’m sorry about what happened. 我们对这一切表示歉意
[32:24] I know Josh is, too. 乔什也是
[32:26] But, you know, Nick caused all this. 可你要知道这一切都是尼科一手造成
[32:28] You think I don’t know that? 我怎么会不知道
[32:30] Everything he told me was a lie. 他一直都在对我说谎
[32:34] I don’t even want to think about 我甚至都不敢想象
[32:35] The people whose lives I helped that man ruin. 我帮他害了多少人
[32:38] It’s not your fault. He fooled everybody. 这不是你的错 他耍了所有人
[32:39] That’ll help me sleep tonight. 这还能给我些许安慰
[32:41] Well, you know, it’s not too late to do some good here. 现在弥补过失还不晚
[32:44] If we work together, 只要我们能通力合作
[32:45] You and Josh can move on with your lives when this is over. 等一切结束 你和乔什还能找回原来的生活
[32:48] What are you saying? 你想说什么
[32:50] Well, the cops are gonna ask who the bad guy is. 警察会问谁是罪犯
[32:53] I’m hoping we all have the same answer to that question. 我希望我们能统一口径
[32:57] I can tell you right now I hate Nick. 我可以说现在我恨透了尼科
[33:00] Prison would be too good for that…Evil bastard. 能把那混蛋绳之以法再好不过
[33:07] But he didn’t hold a gun to my head and keep me here. 但毕竟不是他拿枪挟持我
[33:10] You ask me, you should all go to jail. 要我说 你们都该进监狱
[33:14] You’re wrong. 你错了
[33:19] I did this. 都是我干的
[33:21] Not them. Me. 不干他们的事 是我
[33:24] And I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[33:27] I know it was wrong, and I am willing to face the consequences 我知道这是错的 甘愿承担后果
[33:30] But I…I just couldn’t live with myself 可面对那些将流离失所
[33:32] Knowing that those people were gonna lose their homes 无法养活他们孩子的人
[33:36] and not be able to feed their kids. 我没有活下去的勇气
[33:40] So, you’re gonna point the finger at somebody, 所以你要去指责一个人的话
[33:42] Point it at me. 就怨我吧
[33:53] On your knees. 跪下
[33:54] W-what are you doing? 你要干什么
[33:57] You’re a smart guy. 你又不傻
[33:58] Figure it out. 自己心里清楚
[34:00] Please… You can’t kill me! 求你 你不能杀我
[34:02] Why not? 怎么不能
[34:05] We found the money. 钱我们找到了
[34:07] We only need one hostage to walk out of here. 我们只要一个人质带我们出去即可
[34:09] We took a vote. You won. 我们抓阄 抽到了你
[34:11] Wait! Think about it! You don’t want a murder rap! 等等 再考虑下 谋杀罪可不好玩
[34:13] T-t-they’ll never stop chasing you, and — 他们可不会放过你
[34:16] Spies are trained to follow certain procedures 间谍受过训练遵循一系列动作规程
[34:20] When holding someone at gunpoint. 当用枪指着人时
[34:23] Stand out of arm’s reach… 应离此人一臂距离
[34:27] Keep your weight on your back foot… 将重心落于后脚
[34:29] Never take your eye off the target. 目光应始终不离开目标
[34:33] Unless you want your weapon taken. 除非你故意想被夺走武器
[34:35] Then you do exactly the opposite. 那你就反其道而行
[34:37] Sam, what are you doing?! 萨姆 你在干嘛
[34:38] I told you she couldn’t witness this! 我说了不要让她看到
[34:46] Aah! Back off! 退后
[34:48] Everybody over there! Move! 所有人都退后
[34:50] This kind of sucks for you, doesn’t it, buddy? 是不是很倒霉 伙计
[34:52] You and your friends are going to jail, 你跟你朋友一块进监狱
[34:55] And I’m going to aruba. 而我会去阿鲁巴岛享清福
[34:56] All right, Patty, when we get outside, 好了 帕蒂 我们出去的时候
[34:58] It’s probably best you keep your mouth shut. 你最好能保持沉默
[34:59] I can explain the cash, and if you want to get cute 我来解释屋里的现金 你要是想耍小聪明
[35:02] and mention something about a scam, 敢提起诈骗的事
[35:03] There’s nothing you can say I can’t talk myself out of! 我全都可以为自己推脱干净
[35:05] So, let’s go. 我们走
[35:09] Don’t be stupid, hero. 别做傻事 充英雄
[35:11] I don’t think you have what it takes to shoot somebody, Nick. 我看你开不了枪 尼科
[35:13] are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[35:15] You’re a two-bit scam artist, Nick. 你就是个垃圾骗子 尼科
[35:17] You’re all talk. 只会耍嘴皮子
[35:18] That’s why you got into cons in the first place — 所以你从事诈骗这行当
[35:20] So you wouldn’t have to do a man’s work. 纯爷们干的事你做不了
[35:22] You’re about to make the stupidest mistake of your life. 你会犯你这辈子最傻的错误
[35:25] Now move. 现在退回去
[35:27] Am I wrong, Nick? You’ve got the guts? 我说错了吗 尼科 你有这胆吗
[35:29] You’ve got the guts to pull the trigger?! 你敢扣扳机吗
[35:31] You’re damn right I do! 我他妈就敢
[35:38] – He’s crazy! – Don’t shoot! No! -他疯了 -别开枪
[35:40] – Get down. – He got a gun. -趴下 -他有枪
[35:41] Drop the gun. 放下枪
[35:44] Give me you hands. 把手伸出来
[35:46] Show me your hands 手举起来
[35:49] Clear. 安全
[35:52] – Show me your hands. Keep your hands up. – Okay. Okay. -手伸出来 举起手 -好
[35:58] How’d it go with Casey? 凯西怎么说
[36:00] Just stuck to the story, Mike. 还是不太相信那故事 迈克
[36:02] It’s all on Patty now. Is she with us? 全看帕蒂的了 她站在我们一边吗
[36:05] Your guess is as good as mine, brother. 我也没把握 老兄
[36:07] Spies don’t always make decisions 间谍不是总凭借
[36:09] Based on training, experience, 基于训练 经验
[36:11] or potential success of a mission. 或是任务潜在成功概率做出决断
[36:13] Sometimes, it’s just a matter 有时 只是凭借直觉
[36:15] of doing what you think is right, 做出正确的决定
[36:16] Even if it means 即便那意味着
[36:17] Putting your fate in the hands of a stranger. 把你的命运交给一个陌生人处置
[36:19] 911. What’s your emergency? 911 请问您有何险情
[36:22] Oh, my god! He’s got a gun! 上帝 他拿着枪
[36:24] Please! Hurry! Please! 求你 快来
[36:26] That’s you, right? 那是你 对吗
[36:31] It’s okay. 没事了
[36:33] It’s all right, Patty. 都结束了 帕蒂
[36:36] I know you’ve had a hard day. 我知道你受了一天的煎熬
[36:38] Look, I’m not trying to make it any harder or any longer. 我并不想再难为你
[36:42] I have one simple question. 我就只有一个问题
[36:44] Why’d you make that call? 你为什么打电话报警
[36:49] Josh Wagner came in completely out of control. 乔什·瓦格纳进来时情绪失控
[36:52] He said Nick had stolen over a million dollars 他说尼科从他的善款里
[36:55] From his charity 偷了至少一百万
[36:57] and he wanted it back. 他想要回这笔钱
[37:00] Nick denied everything. He said Josh was crazy. 尼科否认了一切 他说乔什疯了
[37:04] and that’s when Josh pulled the gun? 那时乔什就掏出了枪吗
[37:16] No. 不
[37:18] Nick pulled the gun. 尼科掏出了枪
[37:22] He’s a liar and a thief, 他是个骗子 小偷
[37:26] and he knew he was about to be exposed, 他知道自己的阴谋要被揭穿
[37:28] So he took us hostage. 于是他挟持我们做人质
[37:31] All of us. 我们四个
[37:39] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[37:41] Wait, wait, wait! You can’t do this! 等等 你们不能这样
[37:43] I was a hostage! 我才是人质
[37:53] Westen! I guess I should be thanking you. 韦斯顿 看来我该谢谢你
[37:56] According to Patty, 根据帕蒂的供述
[37:57] If you and your buddy Sam hadn’t been around, 要不是你和你朋友萨姆赶来
[37:59] Things could have been a lot worse. 情况会糟很多
[38:01] I was just helping out a friend. 我只是帮朋友排忧解难
[38:03] Got the department’s file on you. 看了你在局里的档案
[38:05] Says you have a fondness for explosives. 上面说你酷爱爆破
[38:07] It just so happens I got a safe 我还发现了一个从地板里
[38:08] Blown out of the floor in there. 炸出来的保险箱
[38:10] That was like that when we got here. 我们来时就这样了
[38:12] You’re telling me that Nick blew up his own safe? 你是说尼科炸了他自己的保险箱
[38:14] Maybe he forgot the combination? 也许他忘了密码吧
[38:21] I don’t think I could ever find the words to thank you guys. 我真不知道该怎么感谢你们
[38:23] Well, those ribs were a good start. 我还惦记着那些排骨呢
[38:25] If you really want to thank us, 如果真想谢我们
[38:25] call our friend Barry. 就给我们的朋友巴瑞打电话
[38:27] It’s time you let a pro handle your finances. 你需要一个专业人士来帮你理财
[38:30] I’ll make sure of it. 我一定会的
[38:34] So, Mike, uh, I guess I owe you an apology. 迈克 看来我得向你道歉
[38:37] Why? You were right, Sam. 为什么 你又没错 萨姆
[38:38] You said it would take less than a day. 你说办这事用不了一天
[38:40] I did, didn’t I? 难道不是吗
[38:41] That’s one long-ass day. 这一天真是又臭又长
[38:49] Hey, Sarge, 报告老大
[38:50] Nosy neighbor from hell’s a block and a half away. 多事邻居尚在一个街区以外
[38:54] Dude…You got to go lighter on the rake. 老兄 你轻一点
[38:56] You’re never gonna get the last pin. 不然你打不开最后一个弹子
[38:58] When was the last time you did this in the field? 你小子上次开锁是哪辈子的事了
[39:00] I’m saying window’s closing, super spy. Let’s go. 反正没门也走不了窗户 零零柒
[39:06] I’m in. 开了
[39:10] Fresh-painted walls and steam-cleaned carpets 新粉刷的墙面 干洗过的地毯
[39:13] are great if you’re a realtor showing a vacant apartment. 对出租公寓的房东来说再好不过
[39:17] If you’re a spy hoping to find a clue, 但对间谍来说要想找出线索
[39:19] There’s nothing worse than a sparkling-clean home. 一间窗明几净的房子简直糟透了
[39:21] Maybe Kassar’s a neat freak. 估计卡萨有洁癖
[39:23] If you can’t even find spare change in the sofa, 如果你在沙发下都找不到零钱
[39:26] chances are you won’t find anything at all. 你基本上会一无所获
[39:27] You’re wasting your time. 别浪费功夫了
[39:29] Hey. You want to go wait in the car, be my guest, all right? 你想出去待着吗 随你便
[39:32] I didn’t jump through all those hoops, tracking this guy down 我历尽艰辛一路追查
[39:35] just to give up ’cause you say it’s a dead end. 绝不会因你说线索断了就轻易放弃
[39:37] It might not be a dead end. 线索未必断了
[39:38] Spring cleaning like this takes time. 像这样的大扫除需要时间
[39:40] Chances are somebody was seen. 很有可能被人看到
[39:41] You want to go talk to the neighborhood watchdog? 你想去跟邻家的看门狗聊聊吗
[39:44] All right. 好吧
[39:45] I’m letting you know right now, 先告诉你一声
[39:47] That chick is a stickler for I.D.’s. 那娘们很注意对方身份
[39:49] You just happened to bring that? 你不是偶然带着的吧
[39:51] I had a feeling we might need it. 我感觉会用到
[39:54] I’m sorry, agent Gordon. 抱歉 戈登探员
[39:57] I don’t think I’ll be of much help. 我帮不上多少忙
[39:59] Uh, you’d be surprised, miss… 你可能大吃一惊 这位…
[40:01] Kendra. 坎卓小姐
[40:02] Sometimes the little details make a big difference. 有时细节能带来转机
[40:06] When’s the last time you saw mr. Kassar? 你上次见到卡萨先生是什么时候
[40:08] I don’t know. A few days, I’d say. 不知道 我猜是几天前吧
[40:10] And you haven’t noticed any, uh, suspicious people 他走以后 有没有发现什么可疑的人
[40:13] or unfamiliar vehicles since he’s been gone? 或者可疑车辆前来
[40:15] Like I said, it’s been pretty quiet around here. 正如我所说 这一带没什么动静
[40:17] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:18] Thank you for your time… Kendra. 谢谢你 坎卓
[40:25] What’s up? 怎么样
[40:26] Says she doesn’t know anything. 她说她一无所知
[40:28] So what’s that look for? 那你去有什么收获
[40:29] There were pictures on the wall, 墙上挂着照片
[40:31] but Kendra wasn’t in any of them. 但坎卓并未出现在其中任何一张上
[40:33] Really? 是吗
[40:34] You check out her body? It was pretty banging. 搜她身了吗 这有点违反规定
[40:36] Stay with me. Something’s off here. 跟着我的思路 这里一定有猫腻
[40:39] No, no, no, no. That’s what I’m saying. 不 不对 我的意思是
[40:40] A woman with a physique like that 如此体型的女人
[40:41] doesn’t cover it up to go jogging — not in this heat. 没必要穿这么多去跑步 天这么热
[40:44] Not unless she’s hiding something 除非她想掩盖什么
[40:45] like scratches on her arms. 比如胳膊上的划伤
[40:47] She kills Kassar, 她杀了卡萨
[40:48] then sits on the place next door 然后守在隔壁
[40:49] to see if anyone comes knocking. 看是否有人上门
[41:07] Every precaution you take to make something more secure 采取的每一道预警措施
[41:11] also makes it less accessible. 在加强安全性的同时 也都使之更难获取
[41:13] Concealing a high-density tape cartridge behind drywall 在干式墙里藏录像带
[41:17] is a great way to keep it from being found. 是个不错的方法
[41:19] She got away, man. 她跑了
[41:21] We just blew a chance to end this thing. 我们错失了了结这事的机会
[41:22] But if you ever have to leave in a hurry, 但你若需匆忙离开
[41:25] You can’t expect to take it with you. 别指望把它一起带走
[41:26] I don’t know, Jesse. I think we’re just getting started. 我不这么看 杰西 我们才刚刚开始
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme