时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名特工 直到 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash no credit no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | -Where am I? -Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道特工 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | -…family too… -hey is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line –as long as you’re burned | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:54] | Mike I’m telling you don’t do it. | 迈克 我告诉你 别掺和 |
[00:56] | What? You don’t like the belt? | 什么 你不喜欢这条皮带么 |
[00:57] | I’m not kidding around here. | 我没开玩笑 |
[00:58] | You got to put a kibosh on this. | 你得想法阻止这事 |
[01:00] | Sam we talked about this. | 萨姆 我们谈过这事的 |
[01:01] | Well maybe we didn’t talk about it enough. | 对 也许我们谈得不彻底 |
[01:04] | You’re working for the same sons of bitches that burned you Mike | 迈克 你是在为那帮黑了你的杂种卖命 |
[01:06] | And now you’re gonna meet with this Vince guy. | 现在你还去会那个叫文斯的家伙 |
[01:08] | Vaughn. | 是沃恩 |
[01:08] | Vaughn –good name for a vampire. | 沃恩 真是个吸血鬼的好名字 |
[01:10] | I’m just saying I don’t think you thought this through. | 我的意思是 我觉得你没考虑清楚 |
[01:12] | I don’t love working with him | 我不喜欢与他合作 |
[01:14] | But what we’re doing is important. | 但我们正在做的事很重要 |
[01:15] | Why ’cause Simon got out? | 为什么 因为西蒙逃脱了吗 |
[01:17] | Okay he was a bad guy. | 行 他是个坏蛋 |
[01:19] | Okay a very bad guy. | 好吧 非常坏的坏蛋 |
[01:21] | But he’s stuck in a dungeon somewhere. | 但他正被困在某处的地牢里呢 |
[01:23] | Problem solved. | 没问题啦 |
[01:23] | If it was just about Simon maybe | 要是单说西蒙 或许是没了 |
[01:26] | But the guy who helped him escape has bigger plans. | 可是那个帮他逃跑的家伙还有更大的阴谋 |
[01:28] | I know you feel this is on your shoulders | 我明白你觉得这是你的使命 |
[01:31] | But it’s not your job to solve everything. | 可拯救世界不是你的责任 |
[01:32] | Just walk away. | 就别管了 |
[01:34] | I got an innocent man burned for looking into this. | 我导致一个无辜的人因调查此事而被黑 |
[01:36] | If I stop now | 若我就此收手 |
[01:38] | I’ll have ruined Jesse Porter’s life for nothing. | 杰西·波特的人生就这样白白毁了 |
[01:41] | Okay fine. | 好吧 随你 |
[01:44] | But I still think Vaughn is a vampire name. | 但我还是觉得沃恩是个吸血鬼名字 |
[01:57] | Hey pal. | 嗨 哥们 |
[01:59] | You’re looking well. | 气色不错嘛 |
[02:01] | Miami sunshine is working wonders for you. | 迈阿密的阳光对你益处多多啊 |
[02:03] | Well I get a little pasty | 我被自己哥们关在秘密监狱 |
[02:05] | When my pals lock me in a secret prison. | 那会儿被整得有些面色苍白 |
[02:07] | 沃恩 迈克的新哥们 | |
[02:10] | So how’s our project coming? | 那么 我们的计划进行得如何 |
[02:12] | Slowly. I’ve been looking through Jesse Porter’s files. | 进展缓慢 我在查杰西·波特的文件 |
[02:15] | It’s a few thousand pages of raw intelligence. | 其中包含几千页的原始情报 |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:19] | We should talk about Jesse Porter. | 我们该谈谈杰西·波特 |
[02:22] | What about him? | 怎么 |
[02:23] | FBI picked him up then released him. | 联邦调查局抓了他 然后又放了 |
[02:25] | They decided it was better to let him go | 他们觉得应该放他走 |
[02:27] | And keep the incident quiet. | 以便掩盖此事 |
[02:28] | He’s been laying low | 他最近很低调 |
[02:30] | Making calls to people around the government | 给政府里的人打电话 |
[02:32] | To figure out who stole his files. | 想要揪出是谁偷了他的文件 |
[02:36] | He’s looking for who burned him. | 他想找出封杀他的人 |
[02:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:41] | We’re gonna have him taken care of. | 我们会搞定他的 |
[02:43] | Taken care of? | 什么意思 |
[02:44] | Look it’s nothing lethal. | 听着 不会搞出人命 |
[02:45] | We’re just gonna find him and put him on a plane | 我们只是打算找到他 扔上飞机 |
[02:48] | To a nice remote holding facility. | 再送去一个遥远舒适的拘禁地 |
[02:49] | Vaughn that’s a mistake. | 沃恩 那样不行 |
[02:50] | It’s more efficient to use him as a resource. | 将他作为情报源头加以利用才更有效 |
[02:53] | So you sure you’re not feeling sentimental | 是吗 是你封杀了他 |
[02:54] | just ’cause you burned him? | 你不会因此而感情用事吗 |
[02:56] | No everything we need is inside Jesse’s head. | 不 杰西知道我们需要的信息 |
[02:58] | You put me in charge of the investigation. | 你要我负责此项调查 |
[03:00] | Let me handle Jesse. | 就让我来对付杰西 |
[03:06] | Phone records. | 电话记录 |
[03:09] | Allied Financial Services? | 联合金融服务公司 |
[03:12] | Yeah Jesse hacked their PBX switch. | 对 杰西侵入了其电话程控交换机 |
[03:14] | He’s using it to make his calls. | 他借此来打电话 |
[03:18] | Bug it boss. | 窃听吧 伙计 |
[03:21] | That should set you on the way to locating him. | 这样你就能追踪到他 |
[03:26] | Just curious –have you thought at all about | 就是好奇一下 你有没有想过 |
[03:28] | what you’re gonna say to Jesse when you find him? | 找到杰西时 和他说些什么 |
[03:30] | “Hi. I’m Michael. I destroyed your life.” | “嗨 我是迈克 我毁了你的人生” |
[03:33] | I’ll try to avoid that subject. | 我尽量避免那个话题就是了 |
[03:36] | Has it occurred to you | 你就没有想过 |
[03:38] | That avoiding Jesse might be a good idea? | 也许避开杰西才比较好呢 |
[03:41] | You’ve toyed with him enough. | 你已经整得他够惨了 |
[03:43] | I’ll do everything I can to help him Fi. | 菲 我会尽全力帮助他 |
[03:46] | First I got to find him. | 首先我得找到他 |
[03:49] | Well I guess a little Sunday break-in never hurt anyone. | 我想周日稍稍破门而入一下应该无伤大雅 |
[04:08] | We got 90 seconds. | 我们有90秒时间 |
[04:10] | You’d be surprised what I can do in 90 seconds. | 只须区区90秒 我就会让你大开眼界 |
[04:13] | Housed in office utility rooms | 电话交换机是整个公司的电话总机 |
[04:16] | A PBX is the phone switchboard for a whole company. | 通常安放于办公室杂物间 |
[04:19] | Using a router with upgraded firmware | 行家只须使用配备升级固件的路由器 |
[04:22] | Pros can hack them to make untraceable calls | 就能黑进总机 轻松自如地在家打电话 |
[04:24] | From the comfort of their own homes. | 而且无法被追踪 |
[04:26] | It’s how spies get free long-distance. | 间谍就靠此免费蹭打长途 |
[04:28] | Identifying the right line to bug on a PBX is as simple as | 如何简单确定监听哪条交换机线路 |
[04:30] | Matching call times from your records to those in the computer. | 只须在电脑中找到与记录中匹配的通话时间 |
[04:34] | Of course if you have to comb | 当然 若你必须筛选 |
[04:36] | Through thousands of phone calls | 数千条通话记录 |
[04:38] | It’s easier said than done. | 还真是说起来容易 做起来难了 |
[04:41] | Everyone knows spies are good with languages and firearms | 众所周知 间谍是语言专家并熟知武器 |
[04:44] | But they need to be great storytellers too. | 但同时 他们还必须会编故事 |
[04:46] | If you can’t keep a break-in secret | 要是你的闯入肯定会被人发现 |
[04:48] | You have to get creative to cover your tracks. | 你就得编点什么来打掩护 |
[04:50] | If a company’s just laid off half its staff | 如果一家公司近期刚解雇了半数员工 |
[04:53] | No one asks many questions | 那么你就稍加利用 把现场布置成这样 |
[04:55] | When it looks like an ex-employee | 让人看着像是前雇员非法闯入大肆捣乱 |
[04:57] | Broke in to make a mess. | 这样就不会引起怀疑了 |
[04:58] | Taking your sweet time Michael. | 慢慢来 迈克 |
[05:00] | You need to buy us some more time Fi. | 菲 再争取点时间 |
[05:09] | That’s our cue to leave Michael. | 我们得走了 迈克 |
[05:19] | What took you so long? | 你怎么那么久 |
[05:23] | I thought you were gonna buy us more time. | 你不是要再多争取点时间吗 |
[05:25] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[05:34] | -How was that? -Very good. | -怎么样 -棒极了 |
[05:49] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[05:52] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[05:55] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[05:58] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[05:59] | Okay we both get a text — | 好吧 我们都收到条短信 |
[06:01] | – “Need help now.” -“Need help now.” | -求助 快来 -求助 快来 |
[06:03] | And you don’t answer your phone? | 打你电话你又不接 |
[06:04] | We thought you were under siege. | 我们还以为你被劫持了 |
[06:06] | Well I’m sorry. I’m not up on texting etiquette. | 不好意思 我不怎么会发短信 |
[06:09] | I’m –I’m converting the garage to a rental | 我正改造车库 想把它租出去 |
[06:11] | And I thought you boys could lend a hand. | 我想你们两个能搭把手 |
[06:12] | You’re taking on a renter? | 你要找个房客吗 |
[06:14] | I am. | 对 |
[06:16] | I already have him lined up. | 我这里已经有人选了 |
[06:18] | He has a cat and he’s very nice. | 他养了只猫 而且人很好 |
[06:21] | Do you think this is a good idea? | 你真觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[06:22] | I do. I could use the extra money and a little company. | 没错 我能有额外收入 还能有个伴 |
[06:26] | Uh mom we use the garage for work for um… | 妈妈 工作时我们需要车库 为了 |
[06:29] | -Private. …-Private work. | -私人的 -私人的工作 |
[06:31] | You mean building bombs and interrogating people? | 你是说制造炸弹 审问他人吗 |
[06:33] | When you were on vacation in prison michael | 迈克 当你在监狱度假的时候 |
[06:35] | I realized something. | 我明白了些事情 |
[06:36] | I could use more stable people in my life | 我的生活中得多些普通正常人 |
[06:38] | Not people who sleep with guns under their pillows. | 而不是整天和枕着枪睡觉的家伙混在一起 |
[06:41] | All right mom. What do you need done? | 行 妈妈 你要怎么做 |
[06:44] | I promised I’d tile the garage before he moves in. | 我答应在他搬来之前给车库铺好瓷砖 |
[06:46] | You know I’m a little hurt Mandy. | 我有点伤感情啊 曼迪 |
[06:48] | You never spruced the place up when I was here. | 我在这儿时 你可从来不整理 |
[06:50] | That’s because he’s a paying renter Sam | 萨姆 那是因为他会付房租 |
[06:52] | Not someone who detonates explosives in my solarium. | 不像某些人 只会炸了我的日光浴室 |
[07:03] | You know Mike some guys listen to a thing | 迈克 有些人在干活时 |
[07:05] | called music while they work. | 喜欢听听音乐 |
[07:07] | It’s sort of like talking only with | 其实和交谈差不多 |
[07:09] | You know instruments. | 只是他们和音乐交心 |
[07:10] | Well that tap on Jesse’s phone line | 好吧 只有窃听杰西的电话线 |
[07:12] | Is our only lead on his location. | 我们才能找到他 |
[07:13] | Let the static soothe you. | 所以表抱怨了 好好安静下来 |
[07:16] | So this uh Jesse — | 那么这个 杰西 |
[07:19] | He was in counterintelligence eh? | 他曾在反情报部门吗 |
[07:22] | And? | 怎么了 |
[07:23] | Well I was just thinking you know | 我就是在琢磨 要知道 |
[07:25] | These are the guys who interrogate spies. | 那些家伙可是审问间谍的人 |
[07:26] | Their job is seeing through people like you –like us. | 他们的工作就是识破你我这样的人 |
[07:29] | I know it’s risky Sam | 我明白这很冒险 萨姆 |
[07:31] | But right now it’s the only way — | 但眼下就这招了 |
[07:33] | Hey it’s Jesse Porter. | 你好 我是杰西·波特 |
[07:34] | You shouldn’t call me at home. | 你不该往我家里打电话 |
[07:35] | You’re radioactive. | 会引起连锁反应 |
[07:37] | I get caught talking to you I lose my pension. | 被逮到和你说话 我的养老金就没了 |
[07:39] | Look I’m not dirty. Somebody set me up. | 听着 我没犯事 有人诬陷我 |
[07:40] | You got to believe me Freddy. | 你得相信我 老弗 |
[07:41] | I know. I made a few calls | 我知道 我打了几个电话 |
[07:43] | Got my hands on something you need to see. | 得到点情报 你得看看 |
[07:44] | Okay well what is it? Do you know who — | 好吧 是什么 你认识 |
[07:46] | This line’s not secure. We need to meet in person –today. | 这条线不安全 我们得见面 就今天 |
[07:48] | All right the park near my place — | 好吧 我住处附近的公园 |
[07:50] | Ocean and lexington –4 00. | 莱克星敦的海洋花园 4点 |
[07:52] | Well sounds like Jesse might have a lead | 听着好像杰西找到线索了 |
[07:54] | On the person who burned him. | 关于那个黑了他的人 |
[07:55] | Look on the bright side. We have his location. | 好消息是 我们知道他在哪里了 |
[07:57] | I’m calling Fi. | 我通知菲 |
[07:58] | Okay for the record | 行 就强调一下 |
[07:59] | I already hate everything about this. | 我已经讨厌这件事了 |
[08:06] | How’s it looking Sam? | 情况如何 萨姆 |
[08:07] | Same as an hour ago –all quiet on the western front. | 和一小时前一样 前方西部一片寂静 |
[08:12] | Mike I’m projectile sweating down here. | 迈克 我在这里汗如雨下 |
[08:14] | I’m turning my new hawaiian into a dishrag | 我的新夏威夷衬衫快成抹布了 |
[08:17] | And you know we’re talking about a poly-silk blend here — | 还有 这件可是尼龙真丝混纺 |
[08:19] | dry-clean only and it’s ruined. | 只能干洗 就这样毁了 |
[08:21] | Okay Sam. You can bill me. | 行了 萨姆 把帐单给我 |
[08:23] | Damn straight. | 太他妈直接了 |
[08:25] | You know I feel for Jesse | 你知道 我为杰西难过 |
[08:27] | Alone hauled out | 孤身一人 众叛亲离 |
[08:29] | Sealed off like toxic waste. | 像有毒废物一样被隔离 |
[08:32] | I do too Fi. | 我也有同感 菲 |
[08:33] | Trust me I know what he’s going through. | 相信我 我了解他现在的窘境 |
[08:35] | Except Jesse didn’t wake up | 可惜杰西没你那么幸运 |
[08:36] | next to someone who had his back like you did. | 一觉醒来就有贵人相助 |
[08:38] | As I recall I woke up because somebody kicked me. | 没记错的话 我是被某人踢醒的 |
[08:40] | The point is you have a team. | 重点是你有自己人 |
[08:43] | That team may include a washed-up old boozehound. | 虽说其中一个是老不中用的酒鬼 |
[08:45] | You’re on speaker Fi. | 我听着呢 菲 |
[08:47] | -You know what I mean. -Yeah whatever. | -你了我意思 -随便吧 |
[08:49] | Here comes Jesse. | 杰西过来了 |
[08:53] | Ooh he is a strapping fellow isn’t he? | 他倒是挺壮硕的 是吧 |
[08:59] | 杰西 被迈克尔封杀的间谍 | |
[09:02] | Hey Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[09:03] | Oh and that must be Jesse’s mystery date. | 看来这就是杰西的神秘约会人 |
[09:05] | Thanks for coming man. | 谢谢你能来 |
[09:18] | Got Tow S.U.V.S blacked-out windows. | 过来了两辆SUV 不透光玻璃 |
[09:22] | Something tells me they’re not with the neighborhood watch. | 看着不像小区巡查队 |
[09:25] | How you been? You okay? | 你怎样 还好吧 |
[09:26] | Jesse I’m sorry. | 杰西 我很遗憾 |
[09:27] | What are you gonna do right? | 是啊 现在我该怎么办 |
[09:32] | Okay that’s a trap. Mikey this is not good. | 得了 这是陷阱 迈迈 情况不妙 |
[09:35] | They’re gonna have him hemmed in. We got to warn Jesse. | 他们要包抄 得给杰西提个醒 |
[09:38] | We can’t let him see us. | 我们不能暴露 |
[09:39] | If he knows we’re watching him –here. | 不能让他知道我们在这儿监视 |
[09:41] | We can’t sit on our hands while he gets ambushed. | 我们不能坐视不管 |
[09:44] | He won’t. He can get away. | 他有能力脱身 |
[09:45] | Just hang on Fi. Fi hang on. | 稳住了 菲 稳住 |
[09:48] | He made me call you. | 他让我打给你的 |
[09:50] | What the hell are you talking about Freddy? | 你什么意思 老弗 |
[09:51] | Who? Who made you? | 是谁 谁让你打的 |
[09:52] | He had pictures of me threatened to go to my wife. | 他弄到了我的艳照 威胁说要给我老婆 |
[09:55] | I’m retired. My marriage is all I got left. | 我退休了 婚姻就是我的一切 |
[09:57] | Freddy what the hell are you talking about? | 老弗 你到底什么意思 |
[09:58] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[10:01] | Sam the bike locked to the pole behind you — | 萨姆 你身后杆子上锁着辆车 |
[10:03] | pull the chain off the gears. | 把车链子拆下来 |
[10:09] | Okay Mike tell me what you got and make it snappy. | 迈克 有主意了吗 赶紧的 |
[10:11] | You think that old arm of yours can hit the power lines? | 你那老迈的手臂能把它扔上电缆吗 |
[10:14] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑 |
[10:16] | This bazooka took Annalee High | 就靠我这麒麟臂 |
[10:19] | to the Michigan State quarterfinals. | 安奈海尔队才进的密歇根四强呢 |
[10:22] | Wrap a metal chain around two power lines | 用金属链将两条高压线连通 |
[10:25] | and you complete a very powerful electrical circuit. | 可以制造一起强破坏力的短路 |
[10:28] | It can get you arrested | 这勾当违法 |
[10:30] | but it’s a good way to make a ruckus in a pinch. | 但可以在紧要关头制造点骚动 |
[10:37] | Go go go! | 走 走 走 |
[10:39] | You sold me out to Khan. | 你把我出卖给了韩 |
[10:40] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没的选 |
[11:00] | You’re lucky this guy can handle himself. | 万幸这家伙有能力自保 |
[11:02] | Well he’s lucky they had tasers not guns. | 万幸这帮人拿的是电击器 而不是枪 |
[11:04] | I guess we’re not the only ones looking for Jesse. | 看来还有别人盯上杰西 |
[11:07] | We better find him first Michael. | 我们最好抢先一步找到他 迈克尔 |
[11:15] | I drove around his neighborhood for hours. | 我开车围着他家转了好几个小时 |
[11:17] | He didn’t come back. | 他没回去 |
[11:18] | Cops found a body a mile from the park. | 警察在一英里外的公园里发现了具尸体 |
[11:20] | Jesse’s contact? | 杰西的联系人吗 |
[11:22] | Well I guess he wasn’t worth much after the set up. | 看来做饵失败他就没价值了 |
[11:24] | So who the hell were the guys in the S.U.V.S? | SUV里那伙人到底是谁 |
[11:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:28] | Give me good news. | 来点好消息 |
[11:30] | -You find Jesse? -I did — | -你找到杰西了 -本来是 |
[11:31] | About a minute before he was ambushed | 后来他被人伏击了 |
[11:33] | By some amateur extraction team. | 是一伙业余的打手 |
[11:35] | Oh no no no no. I asked for good news. | 不要听 我要听好消息 |
[11:37] | Jesse got away. | 杰西跑了 |
[11:38] | Do you know if he has any old enemies in town? | 他在这儿有什么新仇旧怨吗 |
[11:40] | What am I Jesse’s biographer? | 你当我《杰西传》作者吗 |
[11:41] | I’m calling you for information. | 我还找你要消息呢 |
[11:42] | I need you to use some of your resources. | 我要你动用你的信息源 |
[11:45] | -Find out — -You’re my resource on this. | -去找出… -你就是我的信息源 |
[11:47] | You wanted to handle this? Handle it. | 当初不是你说要自己解决的吗 |
[11:54] | Like engineers and wedding planners | 就像工程师和婚礼策划一样 |
[11:56] | spies obsess over details. | 间谍对细节很敏感 |
[11:58] | If you always keep a lock with the logo facing in | 如果你每次上锁都把商标朝里 |
[12:01] | and suddenly you find it turned out | 有天你发现它朝外了 |
[12:03] | you’ve got a problem. | 你就会知道有猫腻 |
[12:06] | When you know someone’s about to get the drop on you | 当你意识到有人要偷施冷箭 |
[12:08] | you can play it safe and walk away | 你可以小心翼翼地闪人 |
[12:10] | or you can pretend nothing’s wrong | 或者你可以装不知道 |
[12:12] | go about your business and get the drop on them. | 安之若素 然后反偷袭他们 |
[12:26] | Nightclub’s closed on mondays | 这家夜店周一盘点 |
[12:28] | but I’m guessing you’re not here to salsa dance. | 你看着也不像来跳莎莎舞的 |
[12:30] | You must be Michael Westen. I heard you were good. | 你就是迈克尔·韦斯顿 听说你挺牛的 |
[12:33] | Right now I’m just a guy | 眼下我只是个 |
[12:34] | pointing a gun at your head. Who are you? | 用枪指着你脑袋的家伙 你是谁 |
[12:36] | My name is Jesse Porter. | 我叫杰西·波特 |
[12:38] | I’ve got a problem that only you can understand. | 跟你同病相怜 |
[12:40] | And uh I need your help. | 我需要你援手 |
[12:53] | It’s like meeting a character out of a book — | 这就像觐见传奇人物 |
[12:57] | Michael Westen the burned spy. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 那个被封杀的间谍 |
[12:59] | People still talk you know. | 人们还在议论你 知道吗 |
[13:01] | There’s the he-was-done-wrong folks | 有人说”他太不和谐” |
[13:04] | and then there’s the they-should’ve-shot-him folks. | 也有人说”上头不该欺负他” |
[13:06] | Which side were you on? | 你是哪派 |
[13:09] | Never mind. What brings you here? | 无所谓 找我什么事 |
[13:11] | I was counterintelligence. Someone stole my files. | 我从事反间谍工作 有人偷了我的文件 |
[13:14] | I got blamed for the breach. | 我被责渎职 |
[13:15] | Eight years — | 八年了 |
[13:17] | Eight years they just booted me out like it was nothing. | 都八年了 他们就这么把我踢了出来 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry. | 深感遗憾 |
[13:21] | For what it’s worth I know how you feel. | 但好歹我了解你的感受 |
[13:23] | Yeah well…that’s actually not my biggest problem right now. | 其实那倒不是我眼下最担心 |
[13:26] | I got an old enemy coming after me. | 有个旧冤家追着我不放 |
[13:28] | I figured you must have a friend in the government. | 我看你应该在政府里有自己人 |
[13:30] | I mean how else could you have survived this long? | 否则撑不到现在 |
[13:31] | I just need to talk to someone. | 我得跟上边搭上话 |
[13:32] | I have friends but not in the government. | 我是有自己人 不过不在政府里 |
[13:33] | Your name doesn’t even need to come up. I-I just | 不用你出面 我 我就想 |
[13:35] | I can’t help you there. | 帮不了你 |
[13:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | Thanks for the yogurt. | 谢谢你的酸奶 |
[13:43] | This old enemy –does he have a name? | 你说的那个旧冤家 何方神圣 |
[13:46] | Yeah Ming Khan. | 韩明 |
[13:48] | Son of a bitch thinks I stole 2 million bucks from him. | 那杂种以为我偷了他两百万 |
[13:50] | Maybe I could help you there. | 这个我倒能帮上忙 |
[13:52] | No man look he’s –you don’t know him. | 兄弟 他这人 你是不知道 |
[13:54] | He’s dangerous. He’s connected. | 他很危险而且黑白两道都吃得开 |
[13:56] | I said I had friends. | 我说过我也有自己人 |
[13:58] | Let me see what I can do for you. | 看看我能帮上什么忙 |
[14:03] | Why would you do that? | 为什么帮我 |
[14:04] | Part of me thinks | 首先因为 |
[14:06] | that burned spies Need to stick together. | 大家同是天涯沦落人 |
[14:08] | Yeah? What about the other part? | 是吗 还有呢 |
[14:11] | The other part thinks | 还有就是 |
[14:12] | if a counterintel op owed me a favor | 如果一个反间谍人员欠我人情 |
[14:14] | and got back in someday | 将来某天要是复工了 |
[14:16] | he could put in a good word for me. | 也许能帮我美言几句 |
[14:20] | All right man. | 没问题 |
[14:22] | You got a deal. | 成交 |
[14:25] | 杰西 委托人 | |
[14:29] | You know of any good motels man? | 能推荐个旅馆么 |
[14:31] | I uh –I can’t go back to my place. | 我 我不能回家去 |
[14:32] | Uh you can’t go to a motel right now. | 你这会儿也不能去旅馆 |
[14:34] | That’s exactly where Khan will be looking for you. | 韩要派人搜你那是首选目标 |
[14:36] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到别的方案 |
[14:37] | So I’m in charge of keeping secrets | 那么说我要负责蒙骗 |
[14:39] | from a counterintelligence agent? | 一位反间谍特工 |
[14:41] | He’s crashing in a vacant condo next door. | 他在隔壁空房独自忧愁呢 |
[14:43] | It’s not like he’s staying in your living room. | 看来不会去客厅烦你 |
[14:45] | But he is using my duvet. | 但是他要盖我的羽绒被 |
[14:47] | If another one of your strays ruins my linens | 如果你领来的流浪汉再毁了我的被单 |
[14:49] | I will kill you. | 我饶不了你 |
[14:50] | You said yourself | 你自己说的 |
[14:52] | Jesse needs someone to watch his back. | 杰西需要后援 |
[14:54] | That is not fair using that argument against me. | 这不公平 你倒会抓住话柄不放 |
[15:02] | Fine. | 好 |
[15:04] | There are worse things than having a very cute next-door neighbor. | 有个可爱的室友也不错 |
[15:09] | In exchange for this downy-soft bedding | 作为这柔软舒适睡床的交换 |
[15:12] | you’ve got to tell us all about this Khan person. | 你得跟我们说说韩那厮 |
[15:19] | M-most of it’s classified so I-I can’t really — | 这是机密 所以 我真的不能… |
[15:22] | Let’s be clear. | 摊开来说吧 |
[15:24] | Michael is the spy. | 迈克尔是间谍 |
[15:25] | He cares about words like “Classified.” | 他会介意什么机密不机密的 |
[15:28] | I on the other hand only care | 我呢 我只关心 |
[15:29] | about who it is I’m supposed to be fighting. | 要跟什么人交火 |
[15:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:33] | Khan was a hotshot in asian drug shipping | 韩是亚洲的贩毒头目 |
[15:36] | got in some trouble with the local authorities | 跟当地政府闹点小矛盾 |
[15:37] | came running to Uncle Sam to cut a deal. | 跑路来跟咱老美分一杯羹 |
[15:39] | He’s a snitch basically. | 简单说 就是个二五仔 |
[15:40] | He’s trading intel on his terrorist pals For a life in america. | 他向情报局卖了他同伙以换取移居美国 |
[15:43] | You were his handler. | 你是他的接头人 |
[15:44] | Yeah got the job of debriefing him | 对 我负责审查他 |
[15:46] | moving his money to U.S. Banks. | 还有将他的资产转移到美国 |
[15:47] | First part went fine. Money never showed up. | 前者一切顺利 但是钱没打过来 |
[15:49] | The chinese got it in transit. Poof. | 被中国人截获了 没了 |
[15:51] | And he blames you for stealing his nest egg. | 他以为你吞掉了他的私房钱 |
[15:54] | Yeah not to be crass but have you considered shooting him? | 别当我粗鲁 不过你就没想过毙了他吗 |
[15:57] | I’d be all for it but Khan’s got some powerful friends. | 我想来着 但韩有朋友罩着 |
[16:00] | If I take a shot at him they’ll come after me next. | 如果我毙了他 他们会来追杀我 |
[16:02] | That’s why I wanted to find | 这就是我为什么 |
[16:02] | someone in the government to shut it down. | 想找政府的人把这事儿了结 |
[16:04] | Yeah that’s not gonna happen | 那是没戏了 |
[16:05] | but we may be able to do the next best thing. | 不过我们可以退而求其次 |
[16:07] | You know if we can get him busted by the cops | 如果我们能让警察找上他 |
[16:09] | His friends will keep their distance. | 他那些朋友一定会选择明哲保身 |
[16:11] | Illegal-weapons charges might do it. | 非法持有武器罪够他受的 |
[16:12] | It’ll be tough but if we keep it really heavy — | 虽然有难度 但如果给他弄点大家伙 |
[16:15] | 25mm maybe an | 大口径步枪或者 |
[16:15] | RPG. | 火箭筒 |
[16:17] | RPG? Right. | 火箭筒 太棒了 |
[16:21] | Oh you’re serious? | 你们不是说真的吧 |
[16:23] | So –so you have like a magic way | 那你们是 打算用这离谱手段 |
[16:25] | Of –of setting him up for this? | 陷害他吗 |
[16:27] | No magic –we get him to buy the weapons. | 不离谱 我们还要让他买单 |
[16:29] | We get him arrested. | 最后让他蹲大牢 |
[16:30] | You’re gonna walk up to the guy | 你打算径直走过去 |
[16:31] | start talking to him? | 然后跟他促膝谈心 |
[16:33] | I’m a spy Jesse. That’s what we do. | 我是个间谍 杰西 我们都这么干 |
[16:35] | Have things changed since I’ve been out? | 难道我走以后形势变了吗 |
[16:37] | Uh Khan is a psycho just so you know. | 如你所知韩是个疯子 |
[16:39] | I seriously doubt y’all have mutual friends. | 我严重怀疑你们是否能找到共同话题 |
[16:41] | A mutual enemy will do fine. | 有共同的敌人就行了 |
[16:53] | Hey there uh can I talk to your boss? | 能跟你们老板谈谈吗 |
[16:54] | Get the hell –ugh! | 滚 |
[16:55] | Quick and excruciating | 狠准稳 |
[16:56] | few holds are more effective than a simple thumb lock. | 没有比锁拇指更厉害的招儿了 |
[16:59] | A little pressure on the right spot… | 给关键部位上点儿力道 |
[17:01] | …and your target will be learning | 你的目标就要学着 |
[17:03] | how to hold a fork with a new hand. | 如何用另一只手拿叉子了 |
[17:05] | He might want to ice that. | 他手指估计要冰敷一下 |
[17:08] | Hey we need to talk. | 咱得谈谈 |
[17:10] | And who might you be? | 你是哪位 |
[17:12] | 韩 追杀杰西的变态 | |
[17:14] | The name’s Turner. | 本人特纳 |
[17:15] | We have a mutual acquaintance Jesse Porter. | 我俩有个共同的熟人 杰西·波特 |
[17:17] | Jesse porter? Doesn’t ring a bell. | 杰西·波特 没听过呀 |
[17:21] | Does it Mr. Lee? | 是吧 李先生 |
[17:22] | 李 韩的心腹 | |
[17:23] | So it was someone else who ran | 这么说 昨天那个 |
[17:25] | that half-assed snatch-and-grab yesterday? | 半吊子的抓捕另有其人喽 |
[17:27] | You know I was this close | 你知道吗 我就差一步 |
[17:28] | to laying my hands on that son of a bitch | 就能抓着那狗娘养的了 |
[17:30] | until you guys blew it for me. | 结果被你们给搅黄了 |
[17:31] | How did you find us? | 你如何找到我们的 |
[17:33] | There’s only so many groups of guys carrying serious heat | 在毕士肯海湾的中餐馆这么有势力的团伙 |
[17:37] | in chinese restaurants in Key Biscayne. | 也就那么几个 |
[17:38] | -So what do you want? -Well I want to make a deal. | -那你想怎么样 -我想做笔交易 |
[17:41] | Why would we make a deal with you Mr. Turner? | 我们凭什么要和你作交易 特纳先生 |
[17:44] | Because I know where Jesse is — | 因为我知道杰西的藏身之处 |
[17:46] | Unless you guys have never heard of him | 要是你们没听说过他 那就另说了 |
[17:47] | and then I’ll just finish up here and… | 那样的话我就此结束 |
[17:51] | take my Mongolian Beef to go. | 然后把我的蒙古蒜蜜牛打包走人 |
[17:53] | What is it that you want with uh Jesse? | 你为什么打这个杰西的主意 |
[17:57] | There’s a certain cartel willing to pay top dollar to me | 有那么个毒枭愿意出高价 |
[18:01] | for what’s in his head. | 买他掌握的信息 |
[18:03] | I think there’s a way we can help each other. | 我觉得我们可以互相帮助 |
[18:06] | I’m listening. | 愿闻其详 |
[18:08] | Your little fiasco with Jesse sent him into hiding. | 因为你搞砸了抓捕 所以逼得杰西躲了起来 |
[18:12] | He’s dug in like a tick — | 他像老鼠钻洞似的 |
[18:14] | Cement wall claymore mine in the door. | 水泥四壁 全副武装 |
[18:17] | And you’ll tell me where this is on what condition? | 要你告诉我地点 开什么条件 |
[18:21] | I need some heavy artillery to extract him. | 我要重火力把他揪出来 |
[18:24] | I’m low on funds. | 但手头上资金不足 |
[18:27] | I could use a few extra hands. | 需要援手 |
[18:30] | So when we find Jesse | 所以找到杰西之后 |
[18:32] | We’re supposed to just what share him? | 我们怎么着 分享他吗 |
[18:37] | That’s what we learned in kindergarten. | 幼儿园阿姨不都这么教嘛 |
[18:39] | I mean you get what you need | 我的意思是 你拿走你想要的 |
[18:41] | and then I take him with me –win-win. | 我再把他带走 你我双赢 |
[18:43] | We will find him on our own thank you. | 我们自己会找到他的 谢谢你的好意 |
[18:46] | We don’t go on armed assaults with randoms off the street. | 我们不随便拉个路人就和他搞武装突袭 |
[18:49] | Okeydokey. | 好吧 |
[18:51] | -But –Good day Mr. Turner. | -不过… -走好不送 特纳先生 |
[18:52] | Can I take the Mongolian Beef? | 我可以带走蒙古蒜蜜牛吗 |
[18:58] | I told you a sales pitch isn’t gonna do it. | 我早告诉你 一顿乱吹行不通 |
[19:00] | Give it time. Khan’s tempted. | 耐心点 韩心动了 |
[19:02] | We just need to push him a little bit harder. | 我们只需再推他一把 |
[19:04] | Right now they think they can handle you on their own. | 现在 他们认为凭他们自个儿就能把你搞定 |
[19:07] | But we’ll convince them they need help –my help. | 但我们得说服他们搞不定 得要我帮忙 |
[19:09] | How do you propose to do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[19:11] | There’s someone I want you to meet. | 给你介绍个人 |
[19:12] | Jesse this is Sam Axe. | 杰西 这位是萨姆·亚克斯 |
[19:14] | He’s a former Navy S.E.A.L. And a friend. | 前海豹突击队队员 我朋友 |
[19:16] | -Good to meet you. -Likewise. | -很高兴认识你 -彼此彼此 |
[19:19] | So Mike told me about your problem. | 迈克跟我说了你的麻烦 |
[19:22] | I had a buddy pull some paperwork. | 我找了个兄弟查了点资料 |
[19:24] | Turns out Mr. Lee rents a place on Star Island. | 查出李先生在星岛租了个别院 |
[19:26] | So here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[19:28] | Next time these guys head out for grub | 下次这些家伙外出吃饭的时候 |
[19:30] | We stage a mock ambush on them. | 我们上演一场假伏击 |
[19:32] | Jesse if you can position yourself on the outside wall here | 杰西 你就躲在墙外面这里 |
[19:34] | you can hose the place down with your assault rifle | 拿突击步枪往里扫射 |
[19:37] | Do a triangle-of-death thing drive them into here. | 布个死亡三角阵 把他们赶到这里 |
[19:39] | When you stop to reload I’ll swoop in | 等你停下来换弹匣时 我冲出来 |
[19:42] | Scare you off and I become Khan’s guardian angel. | 吓退你 于是我便成了韩的保护神 |
[19:44] | Okay let me see this. | 好 给我看看图 |
[19:47] | I dig it. I dig it. | 了解 我喜欢 |
[19:49] | Just if we’re gonna do the triangle of death | 只不过 假如我们要摆死亡三角阵 |
[19:51] | We got to do it from inside the wall | 那就得进到墙里面 |
[19:53] | Like right here like in his face. | 比如 这里 当着他的面 |
[19:54] | There’s an armed guard that patrols the grounds Jesse. | 那里有个持枪警卫巡逻院子 杰西 |
[19:56] | If you get any closer than that — | 如果你靠得再近的话… |
[19:57] | I’ll have to deal with a rent-a-thug all by my little self. | 那我就得势单力薄地自己对付警卫了 |
[20:00] | Okay uh quick F.Y.I. here — | 那个 补充说明下 |
[20:03] | Uh we plan our missions with the wacky idea | 我们计划任务向来都是 |
[20:05] | of getting everybody out in one piece. | 保证大伙儿全身而退 |
[20:06] | So just sit back relax | 你只管休息休息 放松放松 |
[20:08] | and let us worry about the heavy lifting. | 难题交给我们来处理 |
[20:19] | So Mike you think | 迈克 你觉得 |
[20:20] | this is gonna convince Khan to work with you | 这能说服韩与你合作吗 |
[20:22] | or just that he should pack up and leave? | 搞不好逼得他收拾东西走人呢 |
[20:24] | Well he thinks Jesse’s got his money. | 他认为杰西拿了他的钱 |
[20:26] | He’ll do what he has to do to get it. | 他会极尽能事夺回来的 |
[20:27] | Just cover me when I go in. | 我进去后你掩护我就好 |
[20:28] | Did I mention I’m not a fan of running a mission | 我说过没 我不喜欢和一个我们不了解的小子 |
[20:30] | with a kid we barely know? | 一起跑任务 |
[20:31] | 10 times. | 第十次了 |
[20:33] | I’m just saying these counterintel types Mike — | 我只是觉得 这些干反间谍的家伙 |
[20:35] | They’re lone wolves they are not team players. | 他们是独行侠 不擅于团队行动 |
[20:37] | This is Jesse’s best shot to getting Khan off his back. | 这是杰西摆脱韩追杀的最佳机会 |
[20:38] | He’ll behave. | 他会好好表现的 |
[20:40] | Here we go Sam. | 行动开始了 萨姆 |
[20:47] | Okay that’s where Jesse’s supposed to set up shop. | 好 杰西应该在那里选好射击位 |
[20:52] | And yet he’s still moving. | 可他还在行进 |
[20:54] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干吗 |
[20:57] | His version of the plan. Watch my back. | “自说自划” 掩护好我 |
[21:10] | Hey Khan! | 嘿 韩 |
[21:12] | You looking for me?! | 找我哪 |
[21:14] | You want your money? Come get it! | 想要你的钱吗 来拿呀 |
[21:18] | Like pro athletes spies know | 如职业运动员一般 间谍明白 |
[21:20] | that no amount of practice or planning | 无论练习如何充足 计划如何周详 |
[21:23] | simulates the adrenaline rush of real action. | 也无法模拟真实行动中的紧张刺激 |
[21:25] | That’s why you always have to be ready | 因此你必须时刻准备着 |
[21:27] | to adjust tactics on the fly. | 随机应变调整战术 |
[21:29] | If a teammate suddenly decides to shoot at you | 假如你的搭档突发奇想 决定朝你开枪 |
[21:32] | to convince the bad guys you’re enemies… | 使坏蛋们信服你俩是敌人 |
[21:39] | …you go with the flow… | 你就得配合着 |
[21:42] | and shoot back. | 并予以回击 |
[21:47] | Unbelievable. Are you guys trying to die? | 难以置信 你们想找死吗 |
[21:50] | -Mr. Turner. -At your service. | -特纳先生 -听候吩咐 |
[21:57] | Oh come on Mike I can’t take out four jokers in one go. | 拜托 迈克 我没法一枪干掉四个小鬼 |
[22:01] | Is this your way of thanking me for saving your hides? | 我搭救了你 你就这么感谢我吗 |
[22:04] | You have a bad habit of showing up where you don’t belong. | 你习惯真差 总在不该出现的地方出现 |
[22:07] | Are you guys impaired? | 你们这些家伙智障吗 |
[22:08] | Am I talking too fast? Is that it? | 还是我语速太快 听不懂吗 |
[22:11] | I mean I’m trying to get Jesse. | 看不出来吗 我试图要抓杰西 |
[22:12] | It doesn’t take a genius to figure out | 地球人都知道 |
[22:14] | that he’d try to hit your place after you went after him. | 你上次派人追杀他之后 他就来掀翻你的老巢 |
[22:17] | You still think you can handle Jesse? | 你仍觉得你能搞定杰西吗 |
[22:22] | Fine kill me. | 得 杀了我吧 |
[22:25] | But the next time he pays you a visit | 不过 下次他找上门来 |
[22:27] | you’re gonna need more than new lawn art. | 你就不止损失一块草坪了 |
[22:30] | Whether it’s in the field or a showroom | 不论是在实战中还是在表演 |
[22:32] | The most powerful move at the end of a sales pitch | 说辞结尾最有力的一招 |
[22:35] | is to just walk away. | 就是佯装离开 |
[22:37] | It’s an effective technique to close a deal | 这是个促成交易有效的技巧 |
[22:40] | but it can also get you shot in the back. | 弄得不好也会害你背后中枪 |
[22:43] | You have a flair for the dramatic Mr. Turner. | 你真是戏剧达人啊 特纳先生 |
[22:47] | You’ve made your point. | 你证明了你的说法 |
[22:51] | Is that your way of saying you’d like my help catching Jesse? | 你是在说想叫我帮忙抓住杰西吗 |
[22:55] | I’ll be back tomorrow with a shopping list. | 我明天带个采购清单回来 |
[22:58] | Crack your piggy bank. It’s gonna cost you. | 回去把你的存钱罐砸了吧 会有一笔大开支 |
[23:00] | Oh and Khan… | 对了 韩 |
[23:02] | Tell your sidekick his safety’s on. | 告诉你伙计一声 他的枪还开着保险呐 |
[23:13] | Hey hey. | 好呀 |
[23:16] | Oh yeah. Sorry about the car. | 啊咧 你的车对不住了 |
[23:18] | Hope you’ll take a personal I.O.U.? Good as gold. | 希望你接受一句我欠你 一诺千金 |
[23:20] | What the hell did you think you were doing back there? | 你以为你在那儿干吗呢 |
[23:23] | Kicking ass. | 大显身手 |
[23:24] | What? I had to get in close to sell it. | 怎么了 我必须进去演得真实点 |
[23:26] | -I got it done. -No no we got it done. | -我搞定了 -错 我们搞定了 |
[23:27] | You pull that Lone Ranger crap again | 你再玩一次《孤胆骑警》的花样 |
[23:28] | you and me are gonna dance. | 我就要找你干上一架了 |
[23:30] | -Really? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[23:31] | -We’re gonna dance? -Uh-huh we’re dancing. | -打架啊 -怎么着 来打呀 |
[23:33] | -I will beat your old ass. -Come on man pull the trigger. | -我会打烂你一把老骨头 -来呀 动手吧 |
[23:34] | -Oh you think? You’re just an old man. -Do it. Do it. | -真的吗 你不过是个老爷爷 -来呀来呀 |
[23:35] | Calm down. Calm down! | 冷静 冷静 |
[23:36] | What matters is that I’m in with Khan and Lee. | 现在要紧的是我入了韩和李的伙 |
[23:39] | You want to finish this when I’m done fine. | 事后你们想继续 随你们 |
[23:40] | -We have work to do. -Okay by me Mikey. | -但现在有事要做 -我没话说 迈迈 |
[23:42] | Sooner we put them on a platter for the cops | 我们越早将他们交给警方 |
[23:44] | Sooner we’re done with Billy the Kid here. | 就能越早和这混小子撇清 |
[23:46] | All right so you got the meeting with Khan. | 好了 你和韩安排了见面 |
[23:48] | What happens if they smell a setup? | 万一他们察觉是陷阱怎么办 |
[23:49] | We’ll cross that bridge later. | 这个问题以后再议 |
[23:50] | For now I need them to buy enough artillery | 就现在 我要说服他们买大量的武器 |
[23:52] | to start world war iii. | 开打第三次世界大战 |
[23:58] | I don’t know what level of experience | 我不知道对这种事 |
[24:00] | you have with this sort of thing | 你有多少经验 |
[24:01] | but the trick with a bunker — | 不过对付地堡的关键 |
[24:02] | It’s not about getting in | 不在于攻进去 |
[24:03] | It’s about getting the target out alive. | 而在于活捉目标 |
[24:05] | Well I need him alive. | 对 我要捉活的 |
[24:07] | Right so this is what I propose. | 没错 所以我这么建议 |
[24:10] | Now I can arrange delivery — | 我呢 可以安排送货 |
[24:14] | Three barrett rifles tungsten-tipped rounds? | 三支巴雷特狙击步枪 钨尖弹 |
[24:16] | Designed to punch holes in tanks. | 可射穿坦克那种 |
[24:18] | It’ll cut through that bunker like it’s made of tissue paper. | 射穿那壁垒像弄穿餐巾纸一样容易 |
[24:20] | A breaching ram military-grade tear gas | 破门槌 军用催泪弹 |
[24:22] | And a grenade launcher? | 以及榴弹发射器 |
[24:23] | Hey we pump in some gas | 我们给里面灌满烟雾 |
[24:25] | Flush out Jesse like the rat he is. | 把杰西这只小老鼠给薰出来 |
[24:26] | This is not even legal. | 这根本是不合法的 |
[24:28] | This kind of firepower is way too risky. | 这样的火力太冒险了 |
[24:30] | Too risky? | 太冒险 |
[24:34] | You know I spent… 15 years in special ops | 告诉你 我在特种部队待了十五年 |
[24:37] | Interrogating tracking | 拷问 追踪 |
[24:39] | climbing into caves in Afghanistan. | 爬进爬出阿富汗的山洞 |
[24:41] | You ever done that? Yeah I didn’t think so. | 这些你们干过吗 看吧 我就知道没 |
[24:44] | I know what it takes to get it done. | 我清楚办成这件事该花的代价 |
[24:47] | I say we find Jesse on our own | 我说我们还是自己找杰西 |
[24:48] | Take care of him our own way. | 用我们的方法解决他 |
[24:50] | You know your boy here is awfully opinionated. | 我说 你的这位老兄太过固执己见了 |
[24:54] | Last time I checked though Jesse’s hunting you. | 据我所知 上回 杰西反过来在追捕你 |
[24:58] | He makes a point. | 他说的有道理 |
[25:01] | I’ve been hunting Agent Porter for a long time. | 我追查波特特工很长时间了 |
[25:03] | I know what makes him tick. | 我知道他痛处在哪儿 |
[25:05] | I know what it takes to get what you want from him | 也知道从他那达到目的得花什么代价 |
[25:07] | But I need the right tools to grab him. | 但我需要趁手的家伙来逮他 |
[25:09] | If you have the cash | 如果你们有钱 |
[25:10] | I can get a guy who can get everything we need. | 我有路子 我们要的东西都能搞到 |
[25:13] | Now I’m tired of mr. Lei | 李先生老是对我吹毛求疵 |
[25:15] | Second-guessing everything I say. | 我已经受够了 |
[25:18] | If we have a deal you say so. | 你说成就成 |
[25:20] | Otherwise I go my own way. | 不然老子就走人 |
[25:31] | Provide an account | 准备好电汇的收款账户 |
[25:32] | Where you’d like your money wired Mr. Turner. | 特纳先生 |
[25:36] | We will make the arrangements. | 我们会安排好交易事项 |
[25:39] | Fi Khan went for it. Let’s get a truck ready. | 菲 韩上钩了 把货车准备好 |
[25:42] | Make it look like I’m a guy who moves a lot of heavy weapons. | 要整得我像是常运输大量重型武器的行家 |
[25:45] | Any preference on color? | 要什么颜色的 |
[25:46] | I’ll leave it to you but I need it by tomorrow morning. | 你看着办吧 我明天早上就要 |
[25:48] | I got to head to my mom’s. | 我还得去对付我妈 |
[25:50] | Her renter’s cat found some of my old detonators. | 她房客的猫找到了我的一些旧雷管 |
[25:52] | Uh-oh. Bye-bye tenant. | 那房客要吹啦 |
[25:54] | Yeah he moved out. | 对 他搬走了 |
[25:55] | Can you and jesse handle the truck? | 你和杰西能把车搞定吗 |
[25:57] | I’m sure we’ll be fine. | 肯定没问题 |
[26:00] | When using a street vehicle to haul serious weapons | 要用普通公路汽车运送重量级武器 |
[26:04] | Some modifications are in order. | 就必须对车子进行改装 |
[26:06] | Heavy-duty coil springs are used by dune buggies | 重型卷簧一般安装在沙滩车上 |
[26:09] | To race across the desert. | 好让它们在沙漠中奔走 |
[26:11] | Add them to your suspension system | 附上重型卷簧的悬挂系统 |
[26:13] | And you can hit a few potholes without snapping an axle. | 可防止在颠簸行驶中弄断车轴 |
[26:16] | A strut brace over your engine | 给引擎上加装支撑杆 |
[26:18] | Stabilizes your center of gravity. | 来固定车的重心 |
[26:20] | And nothing helps with a fast getaway | 最后 把一个一氧化二氮罐 |
[26:23] | Like a nitrous-oxide tank | 连接到车的喷油器上 |
[26:24] | Connected to your fuel injector. | 没有比这更适合跑路的方法了 |
[26:27] | All righty. | 全部搞定 |
[26:29] | Think that’s everything Westen needs | 韦斯顿就靠这些改装 |
[26:31] | For his gun deal with Khan? | 去和韩进行武器交易吗 |
[26:32] | If michael can’t make an escape in this | 如果迈克尔靠这些还逃不掉 |
[26:34] | Then he deserves to get caught. | 那他活该被抓 |
[26:37] | You’re pretty handy with that wrench. | 你拿扳手很在行啊 |
[26:39] | You’re pretty handy with a gun for a desk jockey. | 你这样的小白领拿枪也很在行啊 |
[26:42] | Michael told me about your little one-man rampage at khan’s. | 听迈克尔说 你在韩那上演孤胆英雄来着 |
[26:46] | I actually started in the field. | 我其实一开始是做一线的 |
[26:48] | They stuck me in counterintel | 后来被他们弄到反情报处 |
[26:50] | ’cause I tended to uh go after all the bad guys | 因为我更偏好把所有坏人都一网打尽 |
[26:52] | Not just the ones they wanted me to get. | 而不仅仅是他们想让我去抓的那几个 |
[26:55] | It turns out some guys can watch a dude | 有些人可以眼睁睁地看着 |
[26:56] | Smack his girlfriend around in a bar | 自己女友在酒吧里被打 |
[26:58] | And some guys can’t. | 而有些人就是看不下去 |
[27:00] | I knew I liked you. | 你果然是我欣赏的型 |
[27:05] | Michael’s gonna be a while. | 迈克尔还得一阵子 |
[27:06] | You uh…want to take it for a spin? | 你要不要来兜兜风 |
[27:09] | Hell yes. | 这还用说 |
[27:16] | Who says christmas only happens once a year? | 谁说一年只有一次圣诞的 |
[27:17] | Barretts are in the bag. Here are your launchers. | 巴雷特狙击枪在袋子里 这是榴弹发射器 |
[27:20] | Turn that frown upside-down. Are we happy? | 还不赶紧丧脸换笑脸 这下大家满意了吧 |
[27:24] | We are. | 合作愉快 |
[27:26] | The rest of your money is on its way now. | 你的尾款已经汇出 |
[27:28] | So when do we find jesse? | 那我们什么时候去找杰西 |
[27:30] | I’m gonna take you to him. Let’s mount up. | 我带你们去 先装东西 |
[27:31] | Just give me a hand with the ammo. | 帮忙把弹药搬车上 |
[27:33] | Spies know the most distrusting people | 间谍很清楚 最多疑的人 |
[27:35] | Are often the easiest to manipulate. | 也往往最易受摆布 |
[27:37] | If you want someone To drive around | 你要是准备栽赃他 |
[27:39] | with a trunk full of illegal weapons | 让他驾驶一辆装满非法武器的货车 |
[27:41] | Just insist on doing it yourself. | 你只需要假装自己准备这么干就行 |
[27:43] | Whoa whoa whoa. | 等等 |
[27:44] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[27:46] | Um putting the guns in. | 我在装武器啊 |
[27:48] | I mean this truck has been specially outfitted For the weight. | 这货车的载重装这些东西正合适 |
[27:51] | No way. | 没门 |
[27:53] | You think we’re gonna spend that kind of money | 你以为我们花这么多钱 |
[27:55] | And just let you drive off with them? | 然后能让你带着东西开溜 |
[27:56] | I’m not driving off with anything. | 我不会这么干 |
[27:58] | I’m meeting you at the bunker. | 我是要去掩体那儿跟你们碰头 |
[27:59] | And we’re just supposed to trust you right? | 你这么说我们就信了吗 |
[28:06] | We take the weapons. | 武器我们来带 |
[28:09] | You know with all due respect mr. Khan | 韩先生 恕我直言 |
[28:12] | Are you out of your frickin’ mind? | 你奶奶滴是疯了吗 |
[28:14] | You know how illegal these guns are. | 要知道这些玩意根本不合法 |
[28:16] | Your fender’s gonna be dragging on the pavement. | 就你那车的载重 明人眼一下就看穿了 |
[28:19] | Some port authority stooge is gonna call the cops. | 港务局的眼线会报警的 |
[28:22] | Right now I’m more worried about you than the cops. | 眼下我更担心你 而不是条子 |
[28:25] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[28:32] | Lift with the knees. | 接的时候得用上膝盖 |
[28:42] | Yeah. Hi police? | 你好 警官 |
[28:44] | Um I think I just saw a drug deal. | 我貌似看到了一次毒品交易 |
[28:47] | Yeah guys with guns loading bags. | 对 一些持枪的人在装一些包裹 |
[28:49] | Uh-huh. Hyperion road by the port. | 港口边上 许珀里翁路 |
[28:55] | Take the next left. Two blocks. | 下个路口左转 过两个街区 |
[29:08] | Damn what did I tell you? | 该死 我怎么跟你说的来着 |
[29:13] | If you find yourself in a high-speed pursuit | 如果你发现自己的车队 |
[29:15] | While driving in a caravan | 被警车撵上 |
[29:18] | You don’t always have to be faster than the cops. | 你不必比警车更快 |
[29:20] | You just have to be faster than the guy next to you. | 只要比与你同行的车更快就行 |
[29:26] | Of course it helps if you are faster than the cops. | 当然 比警察快也一样 |
[30:02] | Hands on your head! Hands on your head! | 双手抱头 |
[30:04] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 |
[30:06] | Get up! Get in there! | 起来 过去 |
[30:08] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[30:09] | Officer let –let us explain. | 警官 听我解释 |
[30:12] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[30:14] | You worried about the cops now? | 现在担心警察了哈 |
[30:19] | Jesse it’s Michael again. | 杰西 又是我 迈克尔 |
[30:21] | Where are you? Call me back. | 你在哪儿 回我电话 |
[30:23] | Four messages? | 四条留言了? |
[30:25] | Don’t you think you might seem a little desperate? | 你还没绝望吗 |
[30:27] | He took us out for a $100 thank-you dinner last night | 昨天他请我们吃了顿一百块的谢恩宴 |
[30:30] | And now he won’t return my calls? | 结果今天连我电话都不回了吗 咋可能 |
[30:32] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[30:33] | All his stuff is still at the condo. | 他的所有东西还都在公寓里 |
[30:36] | I don’t think jesse’s the type | 我觉得杰西不是那种人 |
[30:38] | To leave without saying goodbye. | 连再见都不说就走人 |
[30:40] | He’s not you. | 他不是你 |
[30:44] | It’s Khan. | 是韩打来的 |
[30:46] | Shouldn’t he be in jail? | 他不是进监狱了吗 |
[30:47] | Let’s find out. | 接了再说 |
[30:50] | Khan. Oh I thought you got pinched. | 韩 我以为你被拷进去了 |
[30:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[30:55] | Years ago I did a favor | 几年前 |
[30:56] | For the people at the drug enforcement agency. | 我帮过毒品管理局的人忙 |
[30:58] | It wasn’t easy | 虽然不容易 |
[31:00] | but my lawyers persuaded them to return that courtesy. | 但律师还是说服了他们还了我这个人情 |
[31:03] | Oh you were sitting on a get-out-of-jail-free card? | 原来你有狱免卡啊 |
[31:05] | Oh that’s beautiful. | 真厉害 |
[31:06] | Listen give me another day. We’ll take another run at it. | 这样吧 选个时间 咱们再来一次 |
[31:09] | Oh that won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[31:12] | You see jesse stuck his head out when he thought I was gone. | 杰西以为我不在就冒出头来 |
[31:15] | He was unaware I kept his apartment under surveillance. | 没发觉他的公寓一直都在我的监视之下 |
[31:23] | You got jesse? | 你抓到杰西了吗 |
[31:24] | Picked him up two hours ago. | 两小时前就送来了 |
[31:26] | We’ve been trying to get him to talk | 我们一直在尝试让他开口说话 |
[31:28] | But so far he has been uncooperative. | 但到现在为止他都不配合 |
[31:40] | You know you said you knew all about jesse | 你说你知道杰西的一切 |
[31:43] | and the art of interrogation. | 以及审讯的技巧 |
[31:46] | Perhaps you could come talk to him. | 你应该来和杰西谈谈 |
[31:49] | Oh it’ll be my pleasure. | 我乐意之至 |
[31:50] | Yeah you remember our deal though. | 别忘了咱们的约定 |
[31:52] | You get what you’re after and then I get Jesse. | 你得到你想要的 杰西归我 |
[31:55] | That only works if he’s in one piece. | 你得确保杰西不能少了根汗毛 |
[31:57] | I’ll try not to do any permanent damage. | 我尽量不留永久性伤害 |
[32:07] | At least the cops seized khan’s heavy artillery. | 至少警察缴了韩的重型武器 |
[32:09] | Five of them three of us –it’s almost a fair fight. | 以三敌五 接近公平对决 |
[32:12] | But we can’t solve this with guns Fi. | 但是我们不能动枪 菲 |
[32:14] | It’s too easy for them to just kill Jesse if things get hot. | 如果逼急了他们干掉杰西易如反掌 |
[32:16] | Well do you have a better idea? | 那你有更好的主意吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah we need to convince khan to let me take jesse. | 对 我们要说服韩让我把杰西带走 |
[32:21] | Wait did you hit your head during the car chase? | 你是不是在追车的时候撞坏脑袋了 |
[32:24] | Khan is not gonna let you take jesse | 韩没拿到钱之前 |
[32:25] | Until he gets his money | 不可能让你带走杰西 |
[32:27] | Which is a problem because jesse didn’t steal it. | 而杰西并没偷那笔钱 |
[32:29] | I know Fi. | 菲 这我知道 |
[32:29] | We’re gonna have to convince him | 我们就得想办法骗他 |
[32:30] | That someone else stole the money. | 偷他钱的另有其人 |
[32:32] | -Someone? Who? -Lei. | -谁 -李 |
[32:33] | Well how are you gonna pull that off? | 那你打算怎么干 |
[32:35] | He’s khan’s closest adviser. | 他是韩的心腹顾问 |
[32:36] | Which means he had access and opportunity. | 近水楼台先得月 |
[32:39] | I can sell this. You find barry. | 这样可行 你去找巴瑞 |
[32:41] | You have him get everything he can | 想办法让他查出一切关于 |
[32:42] | About the account khan used to buy the guns. | 韩曾经用来买枪的账户 |
[32:44] | If Khan pays lei from the same place — | 如果韩通过同一个账户付钱给李 |
[32:46] | We can use it to get lei’s personal bank account. | 我们就能查到李的个人银行账户 |
[32:50] | But if I do get a number | 就算我们查到了那个账户 |
[32:53] | How are you gonna make Jesse say it? | 又怎么让杰西说出来呢 |
[32:54] | I’m gonna bring jesse a cheat sheet. | 我给杰西带份小抄过去 |
[33:02] | Hey baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[33:04] | I told you on the phone I can’t talk now | 我电话上说了我在会面 |
[33:06] | ’cause I’m in a meeting. | 不方便说话 |
[33:07] | Oh well uh… | 那好吧 |
[33:09] | Meeting adjourned. Scram honey. | 会面延期了 滚吧 亲爱的 |
[33:13] | All right. | 得了 |
[33:16] | What the hell was that? | 你搞毛 |
[33:17] | You just cost me a client | 害我丢了个客户 |
[33:20] | Although that was smokin’ hot. | 不过刚那招确实帅到掉渣 |
[33:24] | My business accounts. | 我的生意账户 |
[33:26] | A bad man bought some guns from me. | 一个坏家伙从我这买了些枪 |
[33:27] | I need you to trace this wire transfer back to the source. | 我要你根据这个电汇倒查资金来源 |
[33:30] | I need information about the original account — | 我需要原始账户 转账 关联账户 |
[33:32] | Transfers linked accounts names dates everything. | 姓名 日期 以及所有的相关信息 |
[33:35] | Oh so you only want the moon. That can’t be done. | 原来你要我来捞月亮啊 这不可能 |
[33:37] | You’re asking me to bribe bank officials. | 你这是要我向一个银行官员行贿 |
[33:39] | Oh you’ve never bribed a bank official? | 得了 你这不都早干过么 |
[33:40] | Yeah I have when I’m looking for new clients | 好吧我是干过 但只是为了找新客户嘛 |
[33:42] | But this is my business. | 我毕竟要靠这行吃饭啊 |
[33:47] | Think I got something here Mike. | 看我找到的东西 迈克 |
[33:50] | You wanted someone who could pass for a relative of jesse’s — | 你要找个能充当杰西的亲戚的人 有了 |
[33:52] | Kathy Porter from Dallas. | 达拉斯的凯茜·波特 |
[33:54] | She passed away five days ago. | 她五天前去世 |
[33:56] | It’s the right age right complexion. | 年纪肤色都合适 |
[33:57] | Well that is perfect Sam. | 完美 就她了 萨姆 |
[33:59] | Fi tell me you got something. | 菲 别告诉我你白忙了 |
[34:01] | Lei’s personal accounts are in antigua. | 李的个人账户在安提瓜岛 |
[34:03] | Looks like khan pays him 30 grand a month. | 韩每月给他三万刀 |
[34:05] | You are a miracle worker. | 你真能创造奇迹 |
[34:07] | Yeah I’m sending you the number now. | 我现在就发给你账号 |
[34:08] | Oh and Michael | 还有 迈克尔 |
[34:09] | Barry made me promise him dinner | 巴瑞非要请我吃晚饭 |
[34:11] | To hear how he can maximize my offshore finances. | 听听他帮我海外理财的见解 |
[34:13] | -You owe me. -Yes I do. | -你欠我的 -好 我记着 |
[34:15] | All right change Kathy’s birthplace to Antigua | 好了 把凯茜的籍贯改为安提瓜岛 |
[34:17] | and we need to adjust the online archive number. | 我们还得调整下网络档案的编号 |
[34:20] | You sure you want to play follow-the-leader with Jesse? | 你确定要和杰西演这一出抽丝剥茧吗 |
[34:22] | I mean the guy’s not exactly great at taking direction. | 我是说 这伙计可不太善于接话头 |
[34:24] | I got him into this Sam. | 是我把他拖下水的 萨姆 |
[34:26] | I’m gonna get him out. | 我绝不会见死不救 |
[34:27] | How’s our boy? | 咱们的小朋友还好吗 |
[34:29] | Still breathing. | 还活着呢 |
[34:30] | He won’t speak despite our encouragement. | 费了不少功夫还是撬不开他的嘴 |
[34:31] | Well what did I tell you? | 我不都说了吗 |
[34:32] | If you hurt him it just makes it that much harder | 你们给他用刑 就更别想从他嘴里 |
[34:34] | to get anything useful out of him. | 得到什么有用的消息 |
[34:35] | The man stole a lot of money from me. | 这个人偷了我一大笔钱 |
[34:36] | Until I find out what happened to it | 在我查明这是怎么回事之前 |
[34:38] | He’s mine to deal with as I please Mr. Turner. | 我抓的人我做主 特纳先生 |
[34:41] | Jesse probably spent the money years ago. | 杰西估计几年前就把这笔钱花了 |
[34:42] | We should just kill him and be done with it | 我们该宰了他了事 |
[34:43] | and stop doing business with strangers. | 别再跟陌生人讨价还价了 |
[34:45] | Did you guys talk about killing Jesse in front of him? | 你们两个在讨论杀掉杰西吗 |
[34:48] | In English? | 还是用英语说的吗 |
[34:50] | I thought so. There’s your problem. | 我就知道 你们真失策 |
[34:52] | I mean if a man knows he’s gonna die | 我是指 一个必死之人 |
[34:54] | He has no reason to speak up. | 他凭什么开口交代 |
[34:55] | And how will you motivate him — | 那你又能怎样让他开口呢 |
[34:57] | Kind words and a warm cup of tea? | 上香茶 说好话 |
[34:58] | No with what’s inside this briefcase. | 不 我自有锦箱妙计 |
[35:01] | Few things are more dangerous | 没有什么比在敌人的众目睽睽之下 |
[35:03] | Than passing a message in plain view of hostiles. | 给同伙递纸条更危险的了 |
[35:06] | To do it you need a reason to get close to someone. | 欲达目的 必须先找个理由接近那个人 |
[35:09] | You don’t get to be choosy about how. | 你得不择手段 |
[35:11] | Looks like we got a bleeder. | 这张脸好血腥啊 |
[35:13] | Hello agent Porter. | 你好啊 波特特工 |
[35:18] | Now agent Porter I know why you haven’t been talking. | 波特特工 我很清楚你为何不交代 |
[35:22] | You think you’ll be killed | 你觉得如果承认偷了韩的钱 |
[35:24] | If you admit you stole khan’s money. | 就是死路一条 |
[35:28] | You need to understand something. | 有些事情你得明白 |
[35:31] | Your life is not the only thing that is on the line. | 这不仅关乎你的性命 |
[35:35] | This is an obituary of one Kathy Porter | 这是一个叫凯茜·波特的人的讣告 |
[35:40] | Killed five days ago in a home invasion. | 五天前被人入室谋杀 |
[35:42] | Can you see the resemblance? | 你看他俩长得像吗 |
[35:46] | -Wait wait. What? -For what it’s worth | -等等 什么 -算是安慰的话 |
[35:48] | She had some nice things to say about you in the end. | 她临死前还对你念念不忘 |
[35:50] | No. What you killed my aunt Kathy? | 不 什么 你杀了我凯茜姑姑 |
[35:52] | You son of a bitch! | 你这王八蛋 |
[35:53] | How else was I gonna find you? | 不然我怎么找到你 |
[35:54] | You know she put up a good fight for a civilian. | 知道吗 作为普通人她反抗得出人意料 |
[35:56] | She is survived by her sister Deborah. | 她由她姐姐黛布拉一手带大 |
[35:59] | You know her as mom. | 你管她叫妈 |
[36:00] | I was thinking about paying her a visit next maybe not. | 我正在考虑是否去拜访一下她 要不要咧 |
[36:04] | So I want you to look at this picture very closely | 所以我要你瞪大眼睛看清楚这张照片 |
[36:09] | When I ask you this question. | 我现在问你 |
[36:15] | The money –where did it go? | 那笔钱 去哪了 |
[36:18] | Some guy called me. | 一个人打电话给我 |
[36:20] | He uh –he said he’d kick back 100 grand in cash | 说他会给我10万美元的现金回扣 |
[36:23] | If I routed the funds to him to an –an account in Antigua. | 只要我把钱转到他在安提瓜岛的一个账户上 |
[36:26] | Antigua? That could be someone connected to our banks. | 安提瓜岛 难道是我们自己人 |
[36:29] | Mr. Khan let’s not discuss our personal affairs. | 韩先生 先不要内讧 |
[36:30] | I want you to give me the account number | 我要你告诉我 |
[36:33] | you sent the money to now! | 你汇钱的账号 |
[36:34] | I don’t re–I don’t know! | 我不记得了 不知道 |
[36:35] | It –it was a year ago. I can’t remember. | 一年前的事了 我记不住 |
[36:36] | It’s over. The money’s gone. Let’s just shoot him! | 完了 钱回不来了 干脆宰了他 |
[36:39] | What did I say about threatening his life?! | 我说过不能威胁杀他 |
[36:41] | I don’t know what his problem is | 我不管他脑子是不是让门挤了 |
[36:43] | But if you want to find your money | 你们要是还想找回你们的钱 |
[36:44] | You’ll tell him to keep his mouth shut. | 你就让他把嘴闭上 |
[36:46] | Lei. Lei enough. | 李 够了 |
[36:48] | Jesse. May I call you Jesse? | 杰西 可以这么叫你吗 |
[36:50] | I want you to think about your aunt Kathy | 我希望你在凯茜姑姑的角度想一下 |
[36:53] | and about her last moments on earth | 想象一下她死前的那一刻 |
[36:54] | and whether you want the same thing to happen | 你想要你其他的家人 |
[36:56] | to the rest of your family. | 也遭此下场吗 |
[36:58] | I want you to look at her and you think about her. | 你给我看着她 替她想想 |
[37:03] | Does this jog your memory? | 是不是想起来了 |
[37:06] | And don’t tell me you don’t know. | 别再告诉我你不知道 |
[37:08] | Spies –they’re trained to lie. | 间谍都练过说谎 |
[37:09] | They’re also trained to remember numbers. | 也都练过记忆数字 |
[37:15] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[37:17] | You think I won’t kill her?! | 那我就不会宰了她吗 |
[37:19] | 9A64-2E35-C01 9-alpha-64-2-echo-35-charlie-01. | |
[37:22] | That wasn’t so hard now was it? | 就是这么简单不是吗 |
[37:23] | Now what you’ll need to do is find out whose account — | 现在你只需要找出这是谁的账户 |
[37:25] | You’re lying! That’s mine! | 你撒谎 那是我的账户 |
[37:27] | You stay off him! | 你给我离他远点 |
[37:28] | That’s my account! How did you get that number?! | 那是我的账户 你是怎么弄到我的账号的 |
[37:29] | Khan you tell him to put that gun down! | 韩 你让他把枪放下 |
[37:31] | I have given you everything you’ve asked for. | 你要的我都给你了 |
[37:38] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[37:39] | You know what happens to people who steal from me huh?! | 你也清楚偷我东西的下场吧 |
[37:42] | Huh?! | 对不对 |
[37:53] | Mr. Khan. Mr. Khan! | 韩先生 |
[37:57] | I’ve seen that wound before. | 我见过那种枪伤 |
[37:59] | He’ll survive but you got to get him to the hospital. | 他死不了 但你得赶紧送他去医院 |
[38:02] | That was awfully christian of you | 你发的哪门子善心 |
[38:04] | Giving khan free medical advice. | 免费给韩提供治疗意见 |
[38:06] | Well I have seen that wound before. | 我的确见过那种枪伤 |
[38:08] | And he’ll be dead in five minutes. | 五分钟内必死无疑 |
[38:10] | Oh go through all that trouble to save my ass | 你们不畏艰险舍命相救 |
[38:13] | and leave the old guy in charge of the getaway? | 还得麻烦您老亲自开车 |
[38:15] | Buckle up rookie. | 记好安全带 菜鸟 |
[38:16] | Try not to bleed on the upholstery. | 别把血弄到我的车内饰上 |
[38:24] | Got to hand it to you — | 我不得不说 |
[38:25] | your little trio can handle its business. | 你们仨还真有两把刷子 |
[38:27] | Yeah we have a few notches in our belt. | 是啊 履历相当光辉 |
[38:30] | Hey thank you for this | 谢谢你为我所做的 |
[38:31] | But I see why the condo next door is vacant. | 不过我知道为什么隔壁房间没人住了 |
[38:33] | There’s a bee infestation. | 那有个蜂窝 |
[38:35] | It’s constant buzzing. It’s like I’m living in a freakin’ hive. | 嗡嗡叫个不停 就像住在个马蜂窝里 |
[38:37] | I got to find a new place. | 我得找别的地方住了 |
[38:38] | Well there’s no need. We have a friend with a space. | 不用了 我们有个朋友有空房 |
[38:40] | -Don’t we Michael? -My mom? | -对吧 迈克尔 -你是说我妈 |
[38:42] | Fi I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 菲 我看这可不是个好主意 |
[38:43] | She has enough burned spies in her life. | 她已经受够了遭封杀的间谍 |
[38:45] | Well I already spoke to her. It’s done. | 我跟她说好了 就这么定了 |
[38:48] | Okay well thank you Fiona. | 好的 谢谢你 菲欧娜 |
[38:50] | Why did you go back to your place when khan grabbed you? | 韩在你家抓到你 你为什么回去 |
[38:52] | What was worth the risk? | 是什么值得你冒这个险 |
[38:54] | It’s a saint christopher’s medal — | 是我的圣克里斯托弗护身符 |
[38:58] | Patron saint of safe passage. | 保佑旅途平安的神 |
[39:00] | It belonged to my mom. | 原来是我母亲的 |
[39:01] | She had a thing about keeping us protected. | 她用这个来保佑我们平安 |
[39:05] | Well I guess it worked for you. | 我看它的确在保佑你 |
[39:06] | Yeah. Yeah just not for her. | 对 可惜没能保佑她 |
[39:21] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[39:22] | You’re the man. Let’s celebrate. | 你真有两下子 让我们庆祝一下 |
[39:25] | -What are we celebrating? -We had a great week. | -庆祝什么 -我们一周的丰硕战果 |
[39:27] | You won Jesse’s trust. | 你赢得了杰西信任 |
[39:29] | Now we can root around inside that brain of his | 现在他可以任我们摆布 |
[39:31] | And by this time friday we’ll have everything we need. | 到周五这时候 我们就大功告成了 |
[39:33] | I wouldn’t be too optimistic. | 我并不这么乐观 |
[39:36] | I’m working him for classified details about a conspiracy. | 我要从他口中套出机密情报 |
[39:40] | If I push too hard he’ll get suspicious. | 如果我操之过急 他会起疑心的 |
[39:43] | Well if you need some help getting him to open up | 如果你需要协助才能撬得动他 |
[39:46] | I have some friends who can help facilitate. | 我倒是有朋友可以去帮忙 |
[39:48] | Torture. | 刑讯逼供 |
[39:49] | The point is Michael we’re on a clock here. | 问题是 迈克尔 时间很紧 |
[39:53] | So for Jesse’s sake get at it. | 所以看在杰西的份上 尽快搞定 |
[40:03] | This is my very best gun cleaner. | 这是我的极品洗枪液 |
[40:07] | A little goes a long way. | 擦一点就能用很久 |
[40:08] | Thank you. I’ll use it wisely. | 谢谢 我会省着用的 |
[40:12] | He’s trouble. | 他虎落平阳 |
[40:14] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[40:16] | You know it’s really nice of you to let Jesse stay here | 我很高兴你能让杰西住这里 |
[40:18] | But he can’t pay you rent. | 可他付不了你房租 |
[40:19] | That’s all right. | 虱子多了不怕咬 |
[40:21] | He’s already offered me several grand in I.O.U.S | 反正他已经欠我不少了 |
[40:25] | Mom I thought you wanted | 妈 我还以为你想让 |
[40:26] | Someone nice staying here who liked cats. | 靠谱的人住这里 比如喜欢猫的人 |
[40:28] | Now you’re sharing gun cleaner. | 可你们现在却在共用洗枪剂 |
[40:29] | Yeah well nice is overrated. | 是的 靠谱要求太高了 |
[40:32] | And I forgot how much I hate cats. | 我忘了我有多讨厌猫 |
[40:35] | I mean you and Sam and Fi may be nuts | 你跟萨姆和菲做的生意也许很离谱 |
[40:40] | But you know you’re doing something with your life | 但是 你们是在为生活而奋斗 |
[40:42] | And I-I just like being a part of it. | 我只是也想尽一份力 |
[40:49] | What kind of sissy wouldn’t sleep | 枕头下没枪睡不着觉的 |
[40:51] | With a gun under his pillow anyway? | 又能算是哪门子好汉 |
[41:00] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 我爱上你的房间了 |
[41:02] | Don’t knock it. Your mom’s my decorator. | 别捧了 是你妈帮我布置的 |
[41:04] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[41:06] | Hey listen if you’re gonna stay here | 听着 如果你要住在这里 |
[41:09] | We should probably talk about why you were burned. | 我们也许该谈谈你被封杀的原因 |
[41:11] | I told you. I got set up. | 我也说了 我遭人陷害 |
[41:13] | People don’t just get set up for no reason Jesse. | 没人会平白无故陷害你 杰西 |
[41:16] | You asking me about top-secret information Westen? | 你这是在问最高机密 韦斯顿 |
[41:20] | Well if you’re like me | 如果你和我一样的话 |
[41:22] | You won’t stop kicking | 在查明真相前 |
[41:23] | over rocks until you find out what happened. | 你是不会善罢甘休的 |
[41:25] | You’re out in the cold Jess. | 你现在孤立无援 杰西 |
[41:28] | It’s dangerous to do it alone. | 单枪匹马是很危险的 |
[41:30] | Yeah so I’ve noticed. | 对 我也发现了 |
[41:35] | I was looking into some pretty serious stuff | 他们把我开除时 |
[41:37] | When they threw me out — | 我在调查很重要的事情 |
[41:38] | Wars terror attacks. | 牵涉到战争 恐怖袭击 |
[41:39] | I had a lead on a guy that was tied into it. | 我找到一条牵扯到某人的线索 |
[41:42] | Maybe I got too close. I don’t know. | 我不知道 可能因为我走得太近 |
[41:43] | You want help finding that guy? | 想要我们帮你找到那人吗 |
[41:49] | Look before I let you in on this | 听着 在你接触这些之前 |
[41:50] | I need to tell you something. | 有些事我要告诉你 |
[41:54] | I’m seeing this through. | 我都想过了 |
[41:56] | One day the old bosses are gonna welcome me back. | 总有一天 我以前的上司会请我回去 |
[41:58] | They’re gonna give me a commendation. | 他们会对我大加赞赏 |
[41:59] | I’ll smile for the camera. | 我也会顺时应景 |
[42:01] | But then I’m gonna find the person that ruined my life. | 但之后我就要找到那个毁掉我生活的人 |
[42:06] | And I’m gonna kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[42:10] | Are you good with that? | 你同意我的想法吗 |
[42:14] | Yeah I’m good with that. | 是的 我赞成 |