Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔・韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的封杀令 你被黑名单了
[00:07] When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash no credit no job history. 没卡没钱 也没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 他们把你往哪儿扔 你就只能呆哪儿混
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:22] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道特工 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] -…family too… -hey is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈打的吗
[00:32] …if you’re desperate. 当你绝望的时候
[00:33] Someone needs your help Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line –as long as you’re burned 总之 在查明是谁把你封了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:43] Previously on “Burn Notice”…
[00:44] Mike, what the hell is going on over there? 迈克 你那边究竟什么情况
[00:47] Sam, you know that prisoner we tried to keep from escaping? 萨姆 还记得我们试图阻止越狱的囚犯吗
[00:48] Don’t tell me. 他不是跑了吧
[00:50] He’s out, Sam. He’s free. 他跑了 萨姆 他自由了
[00:51] His name’s Simon. That’s all I know. 我只知道他叫西蒙
[00:53] 西蒙 神秘人物
[00:54] Madeline westen? 麦德琳・韦斯顿
[00:56] – Yes? – FBI. -什么事 -联调局
[00:57] I saw your son attack a police officer, Mrs. Westen! 我看见你儿子袭击了一位警官 韦太太
[01:01] Your son shot at me! He tried to kill me! 你儿子朝我开枪 他还想杀死我
[01:05] You have no idea who your own son really is! 你根本不知道你儿子的真面目
[01:08] If Michael wanted to kill you, you’d be dead. 如果迈克尔想杀你 你早死了
[01:11] You are under arrest. 你被捕了
[01:14] Me and Fi want to talk to you 我和菲想和你谈谈
[01:15] About this whole business with Simon. 有关西蒙的这整件事
[01:16] No more lone-wolf crap. 别再耍愚蠢的个人主义
[01:18] We gotta know that you’re with us. 你要保证 我们仨算一个整体
[01:19] – I’m with you. – Good. -我保证 -很好
[01:21] We’re gonna be careful. We’re gonna watch each other’s backs. 为了小心起见 我们要互相照应
[01:23] Combat knives for everyone just in case. 为了以防万一 每人发一把战斗刀
[01:25] I’m sorry, guys. 我很抱歉 伙计们
[01:26] Was that an apology? 这算道歉吗
[01:32] Michael Westen. 迈克尔・韦斯顿
[01:34] 幕后高层 封杀迈克尔的人
[01:35] I’m calling about a former employee of yours – 我打给你的一位前任雇员
[01:36] Simon. 西蒙
[01:38] Simon got away. 西蒙逃走了
[01:39] He’s with management. 劫着老头跑了
[01:40] I’m going after him. 我要去追他
[01:42] No, we talked about this! We’re in this together! 不 我们说好要有难同当
[01:43] You can’t follow me this time, Fi. 菲 你这次不能跟着我
[01:50] Put the gun down! 放下枪
[01:52] Oh, he owes you now, boy. 这下你归他了 乖孩子
[01:54] It’s just a matter of time… 你迟早会落到我的下场
[01:55] Till you’re just like me. 只是时间问题
[01:58] Just like me. 和我一样下场
[01:59] Just like me. 和我一样下场
[02:02] Where’s my son? 我儿子在哪儿
[02:03] I have no idea. 我不知道
[02:04] God only knows what hole he’s in now. 天知道他在哪儿
[02:07] He is gone! 他不在了
[02:22] Name brands and decor can often tell you 名牌和装潢通常包含很多信息
[02:25] a lot about who you’re dealing with. 有助于你推测和什么人打交道
[02:26] Official agencies operate with government budgets. 政府机构的运行通常由预算拨款
[02:29] You can usually rule out the idea of federal involvement 所以你一旦看到什么昂贵古董
[02:33] As soon as you see a pricey antique 或是一双价值1200刀的鞋子时
[02:35] Or a pair of $1,200 shoes. 就能很快确定这与政府无关
[02:39] Michael Westen. 迈克尔・韦斯顿
[02:41] In the flesh. 终于见到本尊了
[02:43] It’s an honor. Truly. 真是深感荣幸
[02:49] Hey, have a piece of fruit. 来点水果吧
[02:51] We get the best tangerines here. 这儿有上乘蜜橘哦
[02:54] Where am I? 我在哪儿
[02:57] Some folks call it a private holding facility, 有种说法是私人收容所
[03:02] Others, a secret prison, 还有种说法是秘密监狱
[03:04] And…I think it’s officially listed 但官方说法应该是
[03:06] As a document-processing center. 文件处理中心
[03:08] So you can take your pick. 所以你自己看着办好了
[03:10] Here. Have a tangerine. 给 来个蜜橘
[03:14] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[03:16] Why am I here? 我为什么在这儿
[03:18] We have a lot to talk about. 我们要好好谈谈
[03:21] That business between Simon and management. 西蒙和管理层之间的事
[03:25] It’s the tip of a very nasty iceberg. 这还只是麻烦的谜团一角而已
[03:28] Great work, by the way. 顺便 你干得漂亮
[03:30] Rescuing the old man like you did. 勇救那位老人家
[03:32] Trust me, I didn’t do it for him. 相信我 我这么做可不是为了他
[03:33] But you did it. 但你的确做到了
[03:35] And now he’s back. 而现在他平安归来
[03:38] At an undisclosed location. 藏在一个秘密场所
[03:38] And Simon is locked away tight – 而西蒙则被严密看管起来
[03:41] All thanks to Michael Westen. 这都多亏了迈克尔・韦斯顿
[03:43] I know you’re upset that we burned you, 我知道你不爽我们封杀你
[03:44] But it’s nice to know that we can work together sometimes, 但时不时合作一下还是不错滴
[03:47] When it counts. 只要能起到作用
[03:49] Friends at last. 那就是朋友
[03:50] 沃恩 迈克尔的新朋友
[03:55] I’m not your friend. 我不是你朋友
[03:56] I’ll try not to take that personally. 我大人有大量
[03:58] Now, you’ve had a long day. 你这一整天也不好过
[04:00] Here’s some reading material… 这儿有些阅读材料
[04:02] To pass the time. 拿来消磨时间吧
[04:04] I think you’ll find that interesting. 我想你会有兴趣的
[04:09] Let me know when you’re ready to talk. 想谈的时候再叫我
[04:27] It takes a while to learn how to read intelligence files. 要看懂情报文件可不容易
[04:36] They start as stacks of unrelated documents, 初看起来是毫无关联的文件
[04:39] But stick with it long enough and a pattern can emerge. 但你慢慢发掘就会看出端倪
[04:42] Of course, not all intelligence is reliable, 当然 情报并不全都可靠
[04:45] Which means when you’re done checking the file… 所以当你看完文件
[04:49] You have to check the source. 还得检查情报来源
[04:52] Guard! 守卫
[04:57] I read your file. What does it all mean? 我看了你的文件 什么意思
[04:59] Why don’t you tell me? 何不你来告诉我
[05:01] Come. Sit. 过来 请坐
[05:02] Assassinations, crop burnings, 暗杀和焚烧事件
[05:04] Little wars around the world, 世界各地的小规模军事冲突
[05:06] All connected to some fat bank accounts. 均与几个银行大户有联系
[05:08] Very interesting. 很有趣
[05:10] What does it have to do with me? 这跟我有什么关系
[05:12] Well, that depends. 看情况
[05:13] Depends on what? 看什么情况
[05:15] On whether we can work together. 取决于我们能否合作
[05:16] We need your help, Michael. 我们需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[05:19] You need my help. 你们怎么沦落到求我了
[05:21] See? All this? 你也都看到了
[05:23] We’re trying to stop it. 我们试图阻止这一切
[05:24] And whoever owns those fat bank accounts is fighting back. 但那些幕后大户却百般阻挠
[05:28] Simon’s escape wasn’t some kind of accident. 西蒙的逃脱绝不是意外
[05:30] It was an attack – against us. 而是针对我们的袭击
[05:32] Who is us, exactly? “我们”到底是指谁
[05:34] There’s some things governments do well, 某些方面政府是干得不错
[05:36] Like run a military or a post office. 比如管理军队或经营邮局
[05:38] And then there are some things that they need help with, 但某些方面 政府则需要我们的帮助
[05:41] Things best done by people who… 而应对这种差事的最佳人选
[05:43] No longer have official ties to the government. 自然不能与政府有任何联系
[05:46] – Like burned spies. – Precisely. -比如被封杀的间谍 -没错
[05:48] And that’s where we come in. 所以我们才介入
[05:50] Where you come in. 同时也希望你能加入
[05:51] I know you have a lot of connections. 我知道你人脉很广
[05:53] I find it hard to believe 我对你来说必不可少吗
[05:55] That you can’t do this without me. 我可不信
[05:57] Listen, Michael, 听着 迈克尔
[05:58] If this was some foreign government, 如果我们对付的是某个外国政府
[06:00] You might be right. 那或许没错
[06:01] We’re good at that sort of thing. 我们确实很擅长
[06:02] But this – 但这次
[06:03] This is a new kind of problem. 这次截然不同
[06:05] This is somebody willing to 这次的幕后黑手
[06:06] let a guy like Simon blow up Miami 为了确保自己资金安全
[06:08] To protect his cash flow. 不惜让西蒙这种人炸掉整个迈阿密
[06:10] I mean, bottom line – you may not like it, 至少 虽然你不爱听
[06:12] But we’re on the same side here. 但我们站在同一边
[06:14] Forgive me if I’m a little skeptical about that. 我还是不敢苟同 不能怪我
[06:16] Look, I know you’ve had bad experiences 听我说 我知道你对
[06:18] with some of our operatives. 我们的一些人印象不好
[06:21] Look, and a few turned out to be unstable, corrupt, 是有些害群之马言而无信 腐败堕落
[06:24] Occasionally psychopathic, but the point is, Michael, 间或也有一两个疯子 但那不重要 迈克尔
[06:27] That’s over. 这些都过去了
[06:30] There’s a reason why we recruited you. 所以我们才重新招募你
[06:32] I’m glad you changed your hiring policies, 真高兴你们改了招募政策
[06:35] But flattery’s not gonna make me work for you. 但光说好听的可忽悠不了我
[06:37] Nobody’s making you do anything, Michael. 我们没有强迫你 迈克尔
[06:39] Look, I understand your reservations. 听着 你有所顾虑 我完全理解
[06:41] I mean, we burned you. 毕竟是我们封杀了你
[06:42] And our methods – 但我们的手段
[06:44] Well, let’s just say we draw the line at different places. 可是因地制宜
[06:47] But at the end of the day, 只是到头来
[06:48] You’re gonna want to side with us, 你宁愿与我们合作
[06:49] Rather than whoever’s behind all of this. 而非那些幕后黑手
[06:52] And we need to find him. 我们得把他揪出来
[06:53] I’m gonna be your errand boy? 那我算是给你跑腿的吗
[06:55] Not an errand boy, Michael, 不是 迈克尔
[06:57] A partner. 我们是拍档
[07:00] Now, you wanted the file. 既然你都已经看了文件
[07:03] Where would you start? 你觉得该如何下手
[07:07] When you peel away the shell companies 去掉那些个皮包公司
[07:09] and the dummy bank accounts, 还有虚拟的银行账号
[07:11] A lot of these little wars 你能发现 那些军事冲突
[07:12] All track back to the same weapon supplier, 都与同一个军火商有关
[07:14] Gregory Hart. 格里高利・哈特
[07:16] He uses a sat phone to do his banking. 他用卫星电话处理银行业务
[07:18] You can find him with that. 你能通过这点找到他的所在地
[07:20] If I were you, I would talk to him. 换做我的话 肯定会去找他谈
[07:24] Why don’t we talk to him together? 何不我们一起呢
[07:26] I’ll set it up. 我会安排好
[07:27] We’ll go down and see what he has to say. 一起去看看他在搞什么名堂
[07:29] And then you can decide whether… 到时你再做决定
[07:31] You’re in or out. 是加入 还是退出
[07:56] First time out of Miami in a while, huh?! 终于能摆脱迈阿密一阵子
[07:58] How’s it feel?! 感觉怎么样
[08:00] Lovely! 好极了
[08:00] We’ve got Hart in the Guerilla camp up the road! 哈特在前面的游击队营地
[08:05] Sounds like they’re ready for us! 似乎他们在等我们上门
[08:09] Hey, I said it’s a new day, didn’t I? 真是崭新的一天啊
[08:15] Hey, you want to shoot me? Go for it! 想对我开枪吗 尽管来吧
[08:17] I’ll take a rain check! 下次再说吧
[08:19] Yeah, that’s the spirit. 这样才对
[08:20] All right, let’s do this. 好吧 我们上
[08:23] Illegal-weapon sales is a multimillion-dollar industry. 非法武器买卖赚头丰厚
[08:26] For a big-time gun runner, 你要是个一流的军火贩子
[08:28] It’s easy to live the life of luxury. 自然很容易过上奢侈生活
[08:29] The problem is, 但问题是
[08:30] When you’ve spent your career dodging local law enforcement 你得整天躲着当地执法部门
[08:33] And making mortal enemies, 还得防着不共戴天的仇敌找上门
[08:34] It’s much safer hiding in a tent in the jungle 那比起享受海滨豪宅
[08:37] Than enjoying a piece of beachfront property. 躲在丛林的帐篷里要安全得多
[08:39] Congratulations. You got me. 恭喜 你们找到我了
[08:44] I assume you want to talk to me, so what’s on your mind? 找我有何贵干
[08:47] 格里高利・哈特 军火商
[08:49] Well, let’s start with, “Who do you work for?” 那先说你为谁卖命好了
[08:51] This is gonna be a very disappointing conversation for you, 那你就得失望了
[08:55] ’cause I don’t know anything. 因为我毛都不知道
[08:55] Yeah, well, you can do better than that. 少给我装蒜
[08:57] These weapons came from someplace, 这些武器有卖家
[08:59] They’re going someplace. 也有买家
[09:00] Now, who do you work for? 你为谁卖命
[09:01] I work for a 16-digit Swiss bank account 我吗 只为一个16位的瑞士户头
[09:04] And an anonymous e- mail address. 还有个匿名邮件地址
[09:11] Vaughn. 沃恩
[09:16] Do you think that’s gonna do any good?! 你们至于吗
[09:18] I work for a man who values his privacy! 我的头儿注重隐私
[09:22] Now, you can shoot me as much as you want, 要杀要剐随你们便
[09:24] But it’s not gonna do any good, ’cause I was a dead man 但根本毫无意义 自你们瞄上我那时起
[09:27] the moment you started coming for me. 我就已经死定了
[09:33] We gotta go now! 我们得走了
[09:34] With thermal imaging 通过热成像技术
[09:35] And laser-target designators, 以及激光制导定位
[09:37] An unmanned drone allows your enemy 利用无人驾驶飞机
[09:39] to launch a precise strike 敌人可以对你进行精确打击
[09:40] While staying completely anonymous. 而你对他则完全无迹可寻
[09:42] All you really know is that whoever you’re up against 只是让你深刻体会到
[09:44] has deep pockets 对方是多么财大气粗
[09:45] and isn’t afraid of tying up loose ends. 根本不鸟去收拾残局
[09:48] Surviving a drone attack 要是想要逃开无人机的攻击
[09:49] is about escaping the primary target area. 关键在于逃离目标地点
[09:52] That being said, 说是这么说
[09:54] Dodging bullets and antitank missiles… 可避开子弹和反坦克导弹
[09:58] …isn’t exactly a walk in the park. 可不像是在公园散步
[10:08] Okay, Michael. 好吧 迈克尔
[10:09] Are you in, or are you out? 你到底加入吗
[10:26] My, my, my. 我的天
[10:28] It is nice to be out of the jungle. 摆脱丛林的感觉真好
[10:32] And how was your flight, by the way? 旅途愉快吗
[10:34] Fine. I love spending 10 hours in the cargo bay. 切 在货舱里闷上10小时的感觉真是爽翻了
[10:36] How’s the shoulder? 你肩膀怎么样了
[10:38] Well, my dreams of pitching for the Yankees are over. 这辈子是别想加入洋基队了
[10:41] This isn’t the first time 这次的遭遇
[10:43] this sort of thing has happened, Michael. 并不是新鲜事 迈克尔
[10:44] Whoever’s behind all this is killing our people. 幕后黑手害死了我们很多人
[10:47] And not just ours. 还不仅仅是我们
[10:48] CIA, German intelligence – 中情局 德国特工
[10:50] Anyone who gets close gets dead. 任何触虎须的人都得死
[10:52] So now it’s my turn? 所以现在要炮灰我吗
[10:54] I’m not gonna lie. It’s dangerous. 坦白说 这差事很危险
[10:56] But we’re betting that Michael Westen can succeed 尽管有无数人倒下
[10:59] Where others have failed. 我们还是愿意在你身上赌一把
[11:00] So you see what we’re up against. 这么一来 你也了解了我们的对手
[11:02] Simon, the file, and this business with Hart. 西蒙 那份文件 还有哈特的交易
[11:05] You feeling helpful? 你觉得有用吗
[11:14] Hart had a government file with them. 哈特那儿有一份政府文件
[11:18] Something I noticed when you were shooting holes 你开枪射他腿那会儿
[11:21] in his lower extremities. 我注意到了
[11:22] If I had to guess, 要我说的话
[11:23] I’d say he was the subject 他肯定是
[11:25] of some kind of federal investigation. 某项联邦调查的对象
[11:29] I love it. 太好了
[11:30] Hey, we’re a team already. 我们已经是一伙的了
[11:31] Just so we understand each other – 既然这样 你要知道
[11:33] This is my investigation. 这是我的调查
[11:35] Simon came after me, you asked for my help, 西蒙冲着我来 既然你来求我
[11:37] We do it my way. 那就得我说了算
[11:38] Understood. 明白
[11:41] There’s a car waiting for you outside. 外面有辆车等着你
[11:43] Say hello to your mother for me. 代我向你妈妈问好
[12:04] Mom. 妈
[12:07] Welcome home, Michael. 欢迎回来 迈克尔
[12:14] When I got the call that you were coming back, 我得知你要回来的时候
[12:16] the guy on the phone was a little vague. 打电话那人有些支支吾吾
[12:18] I wasn’t entirely sure they weren’t shipping pieces of you 我差点以为他们会拿着
[12:21] back in a cardboard box. 硬纸箱装着你的尸体回来
[12:22] I think I’m all here. 我活着回来了
[12:25] Well, it’s good to have you home. 你能回来真好
[12:27] Want a tuna-fish sandwich? 来个吞拿鱼三明治吗
[12:29] Maybe later. 晚点吧
[12:30] Have you heard from Fi? Um… 你有菲的消息吗
[12:32] I left a message that you were coming home, but… 我留下了你要回家的留言 但
[12:35] No, we haven’t talked. 我们还没谈过
[12:37] I think she’s probably just taking some time… 我想她也许需要些时间
[12:39] To herself to… 对她来说
[12:41] Sort through all this, you know? 毕竟经历了这么多
[12:43] You really should go see her, Michael. 你得去看看她 迈克尔
[12:44] I’m sorry, mom. 我很抱歉 妈妈
[12:48] About everything. 发生了这一切
[12:50] Go. 去吧
[12:52] We’ll talk later. 我们回头再谈
[12:57] The strain of having a loved one disappear for weeks 如果爱人凭空消失几个星期
[13:00] affects people differently. 每个人的反应都有所不同
[13:02] Spend enough time as a covert operative, 做久了秘密特工
[13:05] and you know better than to try to predict 你自然便会知道对方
[13:06] the outcome of a long-awaited reunion. 久别重逢会有什么反应
[13:12] Michael. 迈克尔
[13:13] Thank god. 感谢上帝
[13:18] Of course, some reunions are more unpredictable than others. 当然 有些反应是你怎么也想不到滴
[13:21] Fi? 菲
[13:22] I’m sorry. We’re in the middle of something. 抱歉 我们正好在忙
[13:23] Here, load this. 拿着 上膛
[13:24] Sam and I took a case, 萨姆和我接了个任务
[13:27] And it’s gotten a little out of hand. 现在搞得有点失控
[13:28] Our client is this lawyer, Winston. 我们的客户是这个律师 他叫温斯顿
[13:31] He was, uh, helping this girl with her ex. 他帮一个女孩摆脱她前男友
[13:33] The, uh, restraining order didn’t work, 法院的禁令不起作用
[13:36] So he got this judge to impound the guy’s bike. 所以他让这个法官扣押了那家伙的机车
[13:39] But the guy turned out to be the enforcer of the Breakers. 结果那家伙是破坏者的一员
[13:41] – Breakers? – Biker gang. -什么东西 -飞车党
[13:43] Baddest in South Florida. 南佛最凶狠的帮会
[13:44] They green-lit Winston. 他们通告了温斯顿
[13:45] I guess he had the bright idea 我想他肯定是自作聪明
[13:46] to try to pay the guy to leave him alone. 想要用钱来摆平这件事
[13:49] Oh, that’s Sam. 是萨姆
[13:51] Come on. 赶快
[13:52] Let’s go. 我们出发
[13:53] Fi 菲
[13:59] Missed you, brother. 想死你了 兄弟
[14:01] You and I are gonna get a beer together, 我保证
[14:02] just as soon as this little disaster 一搞定菲捅出来的篓子
[14:04] of Fiona’s is handled, I promise. 我们哥俩就一道喝酒去
[14:05] My disaster? 我的篓子
[14:06] You’re the one who thought he could call the cops 明明是你自说自话
[14:07] to solve this whole thing. 让他叫条子来搞定这事
[14:09] Ha, for the record, they arrested two guys. 提醒你下哈 他们好歹还逮了两个人
[14:11] Bikers don’t care if they get arrested! 飞车党才不鸟有没人被抓
[14:13] My point is, calling the cops 我是想说 不管报警有没用
[14:14] was a lot more effective than your genius idea. 总比你的馊主意来得好
[14:16] – Fi, – I – have some biker friends. -菲… -我认识几个飞车党
[14:18] I made some calls, 就打了几个电话
[14:19] see if they can help out a little, 想叫他们来帮忙
[14:20] maybe get some firepower. 没准还能搞点武器
[14:21] Yeah, right, and they got their butts kicked 他们干得棒极了
[14:23] from here to Shreveport. 就差没被踢去西伯利亚了
[14:24] Guys! Guys! 都给我闭嘴
[14:25] I have a loaded machine pistol in my hand, 偶手里拿着把上了膛的冲锋手枪
[14:28] and I have no idea what I’m doing! 要命的是我都还不知道要拿它干嘛
[14:30] Okay, here’s the short version. 好吧 长话短说
[14:31] This biker guy, Hunter, is at the lawyer’s place, 那个叫亨特的飞车党在律师家闹事
[14:34] And…He brought a posse. 还带了帮手
[14:35] – Posse? – Yeah. -帮手? -对
[14:36] Two, maybe three? I think it was two. 两三个吧 应该是两个
[14:38] Anyway, 不管怎样
[14:39] when Winston called, he was a mess. 温斯顿打电话来时 整个六神无主
[14:40] So we got to get him out of there 所以我们要赶去把他救出来
[14:41] without making the situation even worse than it is. 免得弄得一发不可收拾
[14:43] Bottom line here, Mike – 总而言之 迈克
[14:45] This whole business needs a little Michael Westen. 这破事没有你帮忙还是不行啊
[14:48] Get out here! 出来
[14:50] This is everything I have, okay?! This is all my money! 这是我所有家当了 钱都在这儿了
[14:53] Here is everything I’ve got. 这是我所有的积蓄
[14:54] No stop! Don’t do that. 住手 别这样
[14:55] Take it and go away! 拿了就赶紧走人啊
[14:57] You think I want your money?! 你以为老子稀罕你钞票吗
[14:59] The tough thing about being marked for death 一旦被某个犯罪组织贴上死亡便签
[15:02] by a criminal organization 最难搞的莫过于
[15:03] is the fact that once the order is given, 号令一出
[15:05] the whole organization’s after you. 整个帮派都会蜂拥而来
[15:07] It ceases to be about an individual 它已超乎个人恩怨
[15:09] and becomes about the honor of the group. 而变成了集体荣誉
[15:12] And when honor is involved, 要是一旦牵扯到荣誉
[15:13] things tend to get bloody. 事情就会灰常棘手
[15:14] You’re a dead man! 你死定了
[15:16] You hear me?! 听见伐
[15:17] Dead! 死定了
[15:19] 亨特 非法飞车党
[15:22] Please, that’s everything I got. 求求你 我就这么点钱
[15:23] No, stop! Don’t do that! 不 住手 别这样
[15:27] Get out, or we’re coming in! 出来 不然老子冲进去了
[15:31] Stay here. 待在这儿
[15:32] – Are you sure, Mike? – Yeah, Sam. -你确定吗 迈克 -这还用说 萨姆
[15:33] This isn’t a situation we want to shoot it out. 这种情况下最好别直接交火
[15:35] I’m gonna see if I can bluff it. 我去看看能不能唬住他们
[15:36] Bluff it? 这样也行
[15:38] Well, at least take some better cards. 好歹带上厉害点的家伙
[15:39] All right, hang back. 行了 坐回去
[15:40] Don’t make a move unless things go bad. 不到万一别轻举妄动
[15:42] And if things go bad? 要真被你说准了呢
[15:44] Well, it was nice seeing you guys again. 那我就自求多福了
[15:46] I’m gonna give you 10 seconds! 我给你十秒
[15:48] 10 9 10, 9…
[15:51] – Please! – 8… -求求你 -8
[15:53] 7… seven…
[16:04] Who the hell are you? 你算是哪根葱
[16:06] I’m the guy telling you to get the hell out of here now. 老子是来让你们几个滚蛋
[16:08] Is that so? 就凭你吗
[16:12] I count three of us… And one of you. 我们三个 你就一个
[16:15] I like that math, pal. 你数学真好
[16:17] Here’s some math. 我也来给你算算
[16:19] You got semiautomatic .45 caliber pistols. 你们手上是半自动的点四五手枪
[16:21] Me? Mac-10s on full auto. 而我则是开了全自动的冲锋手枪
[16:23] I fire five rounds at every one of yours. 你们才一发功夫 我就能把你们打成蜂窝
[16:25] I can still drop you. 但我还是能放倒你
[16:27] And I’ll at least take two of you with me. 那我也至少能拉上两个垫背
[16:29] You like those odds, go for it. 你想赌运气的话随便你 放马过来
[16:36] You know who you’re messing with? 你知道你在和谁作对吗
[16:38] Your little buddy in there 楼上那位小盆友
[16:39] has got every breaker in five states coming for him – 现在有5个州的马仔奔着他来
[16:42] Coming hard. 统统是为了灭了他
[16:44] I know exactly who I’m messing with, 我当然清楚得很
[16:45] And I’ll pretend that means something for three more seconds. 废话磨叽扯完了吗
[16:58] We’ll be back, pal. 你给我等着 小子
[17:01] Count on it. 到时走着瞧
[17:17] Okay. 好吧
[17:18] So, who’s that guy again? 谁提醒我下 这家伙是谁来着
[17:26] I am sorry about all that. 我真的很抱歉
[17:28] We told Winston to stay out of sight, 我们都说了叫他别惹他们
[17:30] But, you know, I guess they didn’t go over 但结果呢 和飞车党没的道理好讲
[17:32] negotiating with biker gangs in law school. 那些个律师当年就没有学会这一点
[17:38] What? 怎么了
[17:39] Nothing. 没什么
[17:44] Are you pouting? 你不高兴了吗
[17:46] What, you think I just moved on with my life? 看到我适应得这么好
[17:49] Is that it? 失望了吗
[17:49] Well, I mean, I disappeared, Fi. 我消失了这么久 菲
[17:52] I come back, 好不容易才回来
[17:53] and you and Sam are taking clients, 却看到你和萨姆在接生意
[17:55] acting like nothing ever happened. 好像什么也没发生过一样
[17:57] Oh! Don’t you dare say that! 你再说一次试试
[17:58] Don’t you dare. 你居然这么说
[18:00] Sam and I kicked in every door we could think of. 我和萨姆想尽了一切办法
[18:03] We took a client out of respect for you. 我们接生意还不是为了你
[18:06] Because we knew that’s what you would have wanted. 因为我们知道这是你的愿望
[18:10] Well… 好吧
[18:12] Let’s do this right. 我们重新来过
[18:14] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[18:20] Oh, what happened to you? 到底发生了什么
[18:23] Knowing you, 就我对你的了解
[18:24] I don’t know if I should be more concerned 我是该关心你去了哪儿呢
[18:25] about where you were or why you’re back. 还是你得以回来的理由
[18:28] I guess saving management earned me a little trust. 我救了管理层的人 赢得了他们的信任
[18:30] I’m working on something. 我现在正进行一些调查
[18:32] Whoever let Simon loose 放走西蒙的幕后黑手
[18:33] is involved in something much bigger – 其能耐远不止这样
[18:35] some kind of international war-for-profit scheme. 还涉及跨国军火生意之类的事情
[18:38] I’m looking into it. 我还在调查
[18:39] I’ve seen firsthand what I’m up against! 我亲眼见识过他们的手段
[18:41] One fight at a time, Fi! 只能一个一个来 菲
[18:42] Hope you know what you’re doing. 但愿你头脑清醒
[18:44] Go on up. I’ll get the charger. 上楼吧 我来拿充电器
[18:57] All right, just slow down. 好吧 放轻松
[18:59] – We’ll figure this out. – How? -我们会解决的 -怎么解决
[19:01] I gave the guy my life savings. 我拿出了我的毕生积蓄
[19:02] He burned it on my lawn! 他居然在我草坪上都烧成了灰
[19:04] Any rational human being would at least – 好歹有点脑子的人…
[19:05] Did Hunter seem like a rational human being to you? 你觉得亨特这人有脑子吗
[19:08] No. No. I guess not. 有脑子才怪
[19:11] Okay. Look, these are not the type of folks 给我听好 跟这帮子野蛮人
[19:13] that you can bargain with. 没的讨价还价
[19:15] You know, I’m starting to get the feeling 我都开始后悔了
[19:16] that maybe this “Looking for help” thing 早知今日
[19:18] was not such a good idea. 我就不该来寻求帮助
[19:20] Maybe I should – I don’t know – 那个啥
[19:22] just go to Mexico or something. 我还是去墨西哥之类的逃难吧
[19:23] That won’t solve anything. 这解决不了问题
[19:25] Once you’re green-lit, you’re green-lit. 一旦你被通告 就无处可逃
[19:28] Every member of the gang is supposed to kill you on sight. 只要遇到飞车党 他们就会当场杀了你
[19:31] And if you’re not around, chances are, 要是找不到你
[19:33] They’ll find anyone they can – 他们很可能会转移目标
[19:34] A relative, friend… 比如你的亲朋好友
[19:36] All I did was help this woman get away from her boyfriend. 我只是帮她摆脱前男友而已
[19:39] What do we know about the breakers? 关于这群飞车党 我们有何了解
[19:41] Well, aside from them trying to kill Winston, 他们在追杀温斯顿
[19:42] Not a lot, you know. 除此之外 也没多少了
[19:44] They’ve had their run-ins with the law, 他们干过违法的勾当
[19:45] But all I can get out of my cop pals 但是据条子那儿的消息
[19:47] is that they run an operation out of a bar down in homestead. 只知道他们在庄园酒吧有非法勾当
[19:49] Boss is a guy named big Ed. 那儿的老板叫威哥
[19:51] Apparently, he’s quite large. 很显然 他很大只
[19:53] We’ll have to make a deal with Big Ed 看来我们得想法说服他
[19:55] to call Hunter off. 叫他出面让亨特罢手
[19:56] What are you talking about? 你们说什么呢
[19:56] You just said we can’t bargain with them. 你们刚还说和他们没的讨价还价
[19:58] We can’t bargain with hunter. 我们不能和亨特谈
[19:59] Big Ed runs the gang. 威哥是老大
[20:01] He’s the one who can turn off the green light. 只有他能取消通告
[20:03] Well, why would he do that? 他凭什么
[20:04] We’ll have to make sure that keeping you alive 让他相信 只有让你活着
[20:06] Is in the best interests of the breakers. 对帮派而言才最有利
[20:08] Ah. That easy, huh? 说起来简单
[20:11] 温斯顿 委托人
[20:13] Call Barry. 给巴瑞打电话
[20:19] See, the good thing about a biker gang – 飞车党的好处在于
[20:21] An outlaw biker gang – 对于非法飞车党来说
[20:23] Is that the club owns everything. 由帮派掌管一切
[20:25] Members sign over all their assets, 帮派成员上交所有财产
[20:27] Like a cult or a bad marriage. 就像是邪教或者糟糕的婚姻
[20:29] And this is a good thing…Why? 这算哪门子好处了
[20:32] Well, it makes it easier 这样的话 就能更容易
[20:33] To make it look like Winston is mixed up with the gang. 假装温斯顿混进了黑帮
[20:36] All we have to do is 我们只需要
[20:36] Sign over some of Winston’s assets 把温斯顿的部分资产
[20:38] To the breakers – 转移到帮派名下
[20:39] Make it look like he was running guns for them or drugs. 搞得看上去他在为帮派贩毒或贩枪
[20:43] Go with gun running. 就贩枪了
[20:44] Just enough so that if they kill Winston, 只要确保 他们若杀了温斯顿
[20:46] It’ll be an opening for 联邦调查局就会介入
[20:46] The FBI to take the breakers down. 如此一来 破坏者就会被一网打尽
[20:49] What do you need? 你要什么
[20:50] Their account numbers. 给我帐号就行
[20:51] I’m gonna work a little barryagic, 我巴瑞只需要耍点小手段
[20:52] Make it impossible for them to tell where Winston begins 就能搞得那伙人
[20:55] and the breakers motorcycle club ends. 连怎么死的都不知道
[20:57] Well, according to my cop buddies, 据我条子哥们的消息
[20:59] The club’s office is up on the second floor above the bar, 帮派办公室在酒吧二楼
[21:01] But it’s crawling with bikers and it’s locked up tight. 不过到处都是马仔 且戒备森严
[21:03] Only the top brass in the gang has access. 只有高层人物才能入内
[21:06] I guess we’ll have to get a little access of our own. 那估计我们得自行想办法了
[21:19] Infiltrating a hostile environment that reeks of testosterone 雄性激素燃烧 摩托机油沸腾
[21:21] and motor oil is tough 通常很难进入这充满敌意的环境
[21:23] Unless you’re an attractive woman. 但你要是个靓妹 那可就另当别论
[21:25] The gender advantage ends at the door, however. 然而性别优势也就到此为止了
[21:28] It’s tough to pull off surveillance 要是时刻被人搭讪
[21:30] When everyone wants to talk to you. 想要摆脱监视就不是那么容易了
[21:32] Hey. 你好
[21:33] I ain’t seen you around before. 我没见过你嘛
[21:34] Well, I ain’t been around before. 我之前没来过
[21:36] I just moved here, and I heard that the breakers 才搬来这里 听说破坏者
[21:38] Were the hardest crew around. 是这附近最牛逼的帮会
[21:40] Yeah, you heard right. 算你听说对了
[21:44] I’m Earl. 我是厄尔
[21:44] Nice to have a friend, Earl. 交个朋友吧 厄尔
[21:46] Is that who I think it is? 他是你们老大吗
[21:47] Who, Big Ed? Yeah. 谁 威哥吗 对
[21:49] Want me to introduce you? 要我介绍你们认识吗
[21:52] No, that’s okay, honey. 不必了 亲爱的
[21:53] I like to make my own first impressions. 不鸣则已一鸣惊人
[21:55] But I will catch up with you later. 一会儿再和你聊
[21:58] Promise. 保证
[22:01] Surveillance isn’t always about learning secrets. 监视并不总是打听秘密
[22:04] Relationships are often just as important. 人际关系也同样重要
[22:07] I’m telling you. 我和你说
[22:09] He disrespected you. He disrespected us. 他敢蔑视你 就是蔑视我们
[22:12] He should already be dead by now. 事到如今 他早该死了
[22:14] I know. 我明白
[22:15] I’m working on it. 我正着手这事
[22:17] The guy had some muscle of his own. 这家伙找了一票帮手
[22:18] This dude was strapped. 他已经山穷水尽了
[22:20] It’s my job to protect this club. 我的职责在于保全这个帮会
[22:23] We have a reputation. 我们名声在外
[22:24] I don’t care who he was or what he was packing. 管他哪根葱 拉拢了什么人
[22:26] The next guy that steps between you and that lawyer 要是下次谁再胆敢妨碍你
[22:28] Gets a bullet in the face. 直接一枪崩了
[22:30] 威哥 大麻烦
[22:32] You understand? 你明白了吗
[23:10] 这儿不是出口
[23:18] What the hell are you doing?! 你搞什么鬼
[23:25] What do you think you’re doing? 你到底在干什么
[23:27] You can’t be in here. 你不能进来
[23:29] Oh, just finding us someplace private 就是想找个私密点的地方
[23:31] – Where we could be alone. – All right. -好让我们独处一下 -好吧
[23:33] You want to see what I brought for us to play with? 想看看我带来的玩意吗
[23:35] Oh, yeah. 行啊
[23:39] Okay. 好吧
[23:45] 触发警报
[23:51] Most digital cameras aren’t intended 若你要拍摄清晰的文件照片
[23:54] To take clear pictures of documents. 基本不能依靠数码相机
[23:56] A handheld scanner, on the other hand, 而要是有一台手提扫描仪
[23:58] Will prevent any contrast or blurring problems. 就能省去任何聚焦和清晰度的麻烦
[24:08] Earl! Earl! You in there?! 厄尔 你在里面吗
[24:16] Earl! 厄尔
[24:18] If you’ve got a small-enough frame, 如果你骨架足够娇小
[24:20] An old-fashioned ventilation system 一个老式通风系统
[24:22] Can provide a decent escape route. 就能提供完美脱逃路径
[24:26] Earl! What the hell? 厄尔 见鬼的怎么了
[24:27] What’s going on, Earl? Are you all right? 怎么回事 厄尔 你没事吧
[24:33] And it’ll keep bigger-boned pursuers from following. 还能阻止体格巨大的追捕者
[24:41] I still don’t understand how it’s gonna help. 我还是不明白这些有什么用
[24:43] Okay, I want to get away from these guys. 听着 我要摆脱这些家伙
[24:45] Listen, man. It’s simple. 听着 老弟 很简单
[24:46] Financially, 财政上而言
[24:47] we mix you up with every nasty thing this gang is doing. 我们将你卷入该团伙的所有肮脏交易中
[24:50] That way, if they take a shot at you, 这样一来 若他们杀了你
[24:51] They’re just inviting the fbi to investigate the gang. 就等于是自讨苦吃招来联邦调查局
[24:54] I don’t think Hunter’s gonna care. 我觉得亨特不在乎这些
[24:55] The cops already – 警察已经…
[24:56] They don’t care about a few of their members getting arrested. 一些成员被捕没关系
[24:59] But they’ll feel differently 但一次大规模联邦调查
[25:00] About a massive federal investigation 对他们而言则截然不同
[25:02] Destroying the breakers forever. 这会彻底毁了破坏者帮会
[25:04] What, you’re just gonna talk to ’em? 什么 你打算和他们就这么谈吗
[25:04] Not exactly. 不算是
[25:06] We just need to get him to where he’s unprotected 我们只要在保护区域外
[25:08] And talk some sense into him. 把关系利害都跟老大讲明了就行
[25:09] Oh. “Unprotected.” Are you kidding me?! 保护区域以外 开什么玩笑
[25:11] I went through all the mortgages linked to the account. 我查了所有和那个帐号有关的抵押贷款
[25:13] He’s got a place up in Boca where he stashes his girlfriend. 他在博卡有个落脚处 他把女友藏那儿
[25:16] You two deal with the paperwork. 你们两个处理文件
[25:17] We will deal with Big Ed. 我们去对付威哥
[25:22] Yeah. 是我
[25:23] Michael, it’s Vaughn. 迈克 是沃恩
[25:24] I was wondering if you could stop by. 能过来一趟吗
[25:26] Got some news you’re gonna want to hear. 有些消息得告诉你
[25:29] Drink, Michael? 喝一杯吗 迈克
[25:31] I’m good. Thanks. 不用 谢谢
[25:33] You were right on the money about Hart’s government file. 关于哈特的政府文件 你果然没错
[25:36] He was being investigated by a counterintelligence group, 他曾受到一个反情报组织的调查
[25:39] With an annex near a miami military base. 该组织位于迈阿密军事基地附近
[25:41] You’ll need to get into the system 你得进去
[25:42] And find out what they have. 查个究竟
[25:44] Here’s a ticket in. 你的通行证
[25:46] It should give you access to everything you need. 靠这个你应该能获得所需全部资源
[25:48] Don’t push it. 小心点
[25:49] You have two minutes, give or take. 你前后只有2分钟时间
[25:51] And remember, if anything goes wrong, 记住 要是出了问题
[25:53] You’re just a burned spy 就算被当场抓个正着
[25:54] Caught with your hand in the cookie jar. 也不过是个被封杀的间谍 破罐破摔
[25:55] Are we done? 说完了吗
[25:56] I have some things to take care of. 我还有事要处理
[25:57] Yeah, right. 好 行
[25:59] I heard you’re mixing up with a biker gang. 听说你和一个飞车黑帮纠缠不清
[26:02] All right, well, get back to work, Robin Hood. 去吧去吧 绿林好汉
[26:04] Don’t get shot. 别把小命丢了
[26:07] We’ve got a lot of work to do. 我们还有大事业呢
[26:16] So this is Big Ed’s house, huh? 这就是威哥家吗
[26:18] I guess it pays to be the boss. 老大就是不一样
[26:19] This is Big Ed’s girlfriend’s house. 这是他女友的房子
[26:21] He has another house down in south Miami. 他在迈阿密南部还有幢房子
[26:23] I see. 明白了
[26:24] I’ll take the front door. You take the side. 我从前门走 你从边门进
[26:26] – 5 after, exactly. – You got it, Mikey. -数到5 -你放心 迈迈
[26:28] And remember, 记住
[26:28] We just want to have a nice polite conversation with him 我们只想和他好生谈谈
[26:30] After we kidnap him. 绑架不过是个手段
[26:31] Of course. 当然
[26:33] Keep your head down. 你给我躲好
[26:39] It’s best to breach a building 攻占一所建筑的最佳方法
[26:40] From two directions. 是从两个方向同时突破
[26:43] That way, 如此一来
[26:44] your target has to choose to defend the front 会令你的目标不知从何守起
[26:46] Or the back. 腹背受敌
[26:48] If you time it right, both answers will be wrong. 若是时机把握正确 那他更是无路可退
[26:51] Nobody move! 不许动
[26:53] What the hell?! 搞什么
[26:55] Look, when I said nobody move, 听着 我说不许动
[26:56] I was talking to you, lady. 说的就是你 女士
[26:58] Ed, what’s going on? 阿威 搞什么
[26:59] Just hold on a minute. 等等
[27:00] Do you have any idea who you’re messing with? 你们知道老子是谁吗
[27:02] Nobody’s messing with anyone. We just want to talk. 无意冒犯 我们就是想找你谈谈
[27:05] Talk, huh? 谈个毛
[27:06] Ed, this son of a bitch won’t get his shotgun out of my face! 阿威 这混蛋竟拿枪指着老娘
[27:08] That’s far enough, right there. 你站那边就好 别乱动
[27:10] I never hit a lady, and I don’t want to start. 我从不打女人 别逼我
[27:11] Now, back off! 快给我退后
[27:25] It doesn’t matter how big someone is. 不管体型有多大
[27:27] There are certain points on the human body 人体有那么几个部位
[27:29] That are vulnerable. 通常很脆弱
[27:34] Pressure on the carotid artery will knock someone out in 10 seconds, 压迫颈部动脉能在10秒内使对方昏迷
[27:38] no matter how big they are. 不管他块头有多大
[27:42] Of course, if they’re big enough, 当然 要是真的块头巨大
[27:45] It can be a pretty unpleasant 10 seconds. 那10秒钟可能就比较难熬
[28:03] How’s it going? 进展如何
[28:04] Hey, Fi. 菲
[28:05] Well, I won’t be sleeping on my back for a while, 近期内我怕是没法平躺着睡了
[28:08] But we got Big Ed ready for his conversation. 但我们搞定威哥了
[28:11] Well, good luck with that. 好运哈
[28:13] How’s it going there? Any movement? 你那儿呢 有动静吗
[28:14] Nothing unusual, for now. 暂时没有异常
[28:16] Well, if they start pulling guns and rolling out – 要是他们开始行动
[28:18] Let you know and get out of here. 就通知你 而我离开这儿
[28:20] I got it. 我明白
[28:22] You sons of bitches! You’re all dead! 你们这群混账 你们死定了
[28:25] Oh, yeah, we can hear you. 好吧 别嚷了 大嗓门
[28:26] What the hell do you people want?! 你们这帮家伙到底要干嘛
[28:28] Big Ed, 威哥
[28:29] I want you to meet Winston. 来见见温斯顿吧
[28:30] Winston – 温斯顿
[28:31] You’re the lawyer that punked Hunter, right? 就是你惹毛了亨特吗
[28:32] Something like that, 差不多吧
[28:33] And now Hunter wants to kill him for it. 而现在亨特想杀了他报复
[28:35] Yeah, I heard it was all over a piece of tail, too. 没错 我还听说是为了个妞儿
[28:37] I helped her. I would do it again. 我帮过她 我不会罢手的
[28:38] Well, I hope you’re happy, little man. 那祝你好运了 小子
[28:40] ’cause now you’re green-lit. 你现在可被通告了
[28:42] And it ain’t just Hunter after you. 不止是亨特想杀你
[28:43] It’s the whole club. 整个帮派都盯上了你
[28:45] It’s about the honor of the breakers. 这可事关破坏者的荣誉
[28:48] You want to put a bullet in me, you go ahead. 要杀要剐请自便
[28:49] It won’t make any difference. 反正也没差
[28:51] You’re dead. 你都死定了
[28:52] Okay, let’s say he’s dead. 行 就假设他死了
[28:54] – Uh, could we not – Shut up. -能不能别… -闭嘴
[28:56] Let me explain to you 我来解释一下
[28:57] What happens the day winston here dies. 要是温斯顿死了的话
[29:00] The feds will find that he was involved 联邦调查局会发现
[29:02] With every single financial transaction 帮派过去一年的所有金钱交易
[29:04] The breakers have done in the past year. 他全都参与其中
[29:06] What are you talking about? I don’t know this guy. 扯吧你 我都不认识这家伙
[29:08] Yeah? Why’s he driving your car? 是咩 那他咋开着你的车
[29:11] Says right here you own his ’98 honda. 这儿写着他的本田98是你的车
[29:13] I mean, hell, he paid for your fillings. 见鬼 他还出钱给你补牙
[29:15] It says he’s involved in everything you do. 你所做的每一件事 他都有参与
[29:18] And I’m sure the ATF would be very interested to know ATF肯定很感兴趣
[29:19] 烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局
[29:20] How Winston here, 这个温斯顿
[29:22] Who on paper is your most reliable gun runner, 身为你最信赖的枪贩
[29:24] Ended up dead. 究竟为何而死
[29:26] Anything happens to Winston, 只要温斯顿一死
[29:27] It’s gonna open the door for a big-time investigation. 帮派将面临大规模调查
[29:30] Big Ed, you might be willing to die 威哥 为了破坏者的荣誉
[29:32] for the honor of the breakers. 你可能觉得死了也无所谓
[29:34] Tell me this. 那么你告诉我
[29:35] Where’s the honor when every single chapter of the breakers 要是因这个男人的死
[29:38] Will go down for conspiring in this man’s murder? 而使帮会所有成员受到牵连 荣誉何在
[29:41] It’s your call. 你自己决定吧
[29:43] Destroy everything to kill a man you’ve never met, 是为杀掉一个素未谋面的人毁掉一切
[29:45] or call hunter off, and you all continue to ride. 还是取消通告 然后我们井水不犯河水
[29:49] Who are you? Why are you doing this? 你到底是谁 究竟有何目的
[29:50] I’m a man of honor, just like you. 我跟你一样 是个看重荣誉的人
[29:58] Get me a phone. 给我电话
[30:07] Hunter. 亨特
[30:09] Yeah, it’s Ed. 我是阿威
[30:10] Listen, meet me at my old lady’s house. 听着 到我前女友家来见我
[30:13] – Come alone. – What’s going on? -一个人来 -怎么回事
[30:15] I’m calling off the green light on the lawyer. 我要撤回对那律师的通告
[30:18] What?! 什么
[30:21] Okay, c-c-can’t we just go? 我们走吧
[30:23] Not until it’s over. 要等到这结束之后
[30:24] We got to make sure it’s settled. 我们要确认事情已经办妥
[30:26] Fi said hunter left the bar about 20 minutes ago. 菲说亨特大概20分钟前离开了酒吧
[30:29] He should be here. 他应该快到了
[30:30] One of the most dangerous times in war 战争中最危险的时刻
[30:32] is when peace negotiations begin. 是从和谈开始
[30:34] Until both sides agree on terms, 直到达成一致
[30:36] you’re sitting on a powder keg. 此番滋味如坐针毡
[30:41] You know negotiations are off to a bad start 要是连对方内部都彼此谈不拢
[30:45] when people can’t even agree on terms with their own side. 你就知道这场谈判注定悲剧收场
[30:48] Thought I told you to come alone. 我不是叫你一个人来吗
[30:49] Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn’t be giving orders anymore. 不错 但我不想再听你发号施令了
[30:54] Hunter, do you know what you’re saying? 亨特 你知道自己这话的份量吗
[30:55] You’ve gone soft, old man. 你不行了 心太软了老家伙
[30:57] We’re not letting that little bitch Winston walk. 我们可不能放过温斯顿那臭小子
[30:59] – You gave the green light to take him out! – Yeah. -是你下了通告令让我们对付他 -不错
[31:02] And now I’m turning it off. 现在我要收回命令
[31:04] Uh, mike, is this how it’s supposed to go? 迈克 是我的错觉咩
[31:05] ’cause I don’t think this is how it’s supposed to go. 怎么看起来不太妙啊
[31:07] What? You said that – 不会吧 你不是说…
[31:09] It’s not an exact science. 这又不是百分百打包票
[31:11] It’s not worth it. 杀了他不值
[31:12] Oh, it’s worth it to me. 对我来说很值
[31:15] It’s not your call, 轮不到你说了算
[31:17] So stand down. 现在给我滚
[31:18] Or what?! 不然呢
[31:21] Stand down or what?! 不然你想怎样
[31:23] Start the car, Sam. 萨姆 发动汽车
[31:26] You’re dead. Pull a gun on me? 不想活了 敢拔枪对着老子
[31:31] All right, let’s get in there. 好吧 这就开过去
[31:43] Open the door! 打开车门
[32:04] What do we do now? 现在怎么办
[32:06] Plan “B.” 实行B计划
[32:07] What’s plan “B”?! B计划是什么
[32:08] I’m…working on it. 我这不在想嘛
[32:19] Keep your head down! 低下头
[32:30] – Losing blood! – Put pressure on the wound. -他在流血 -压紧伤口
[32:32] No way hunter’s gonna back off now. 亨特现在肯定不达目的誓不罢休
[32:34] He shot me. 他对我开了枪
[32:35] All he’s got left is to finish the job. 现在没什么能阻止他了
[32:37] Are the breakers with you, or are they with him? 剩下的人是听你的还是听他的
[32:39] They’re with me. 他们听我的
[32:40] They’re not here. He is. 可是远水救不了近火
[32:48] Fi! 菲
[32:50] I need you to get all the breakers 我要你现在召集所有的马仔
[32:51] and head over to Biscayne Highway right now! 让他们马上赶来比斯坎高速路
[32:54] Well, I thought you wanted me to keep them away. 你不是让我把他们引开吗
[32:55] Well, things have changed. 情况有变
[32:57] All right. 好吧
[32:58] No need to raise your voice at me. 没必要冲我这么喊
[33:17] Hey, that’s the chick! 就是那个贱人
[33:18] That’s the chick that tased me! 就是那婊子电击了我
[33:21] Come and get it, boys! 小子们 快来追你姑奶奶我啊
[33:36] Chasing a car with a motorcycle is a tricky thing to pull off. 骑摩托追汽车可是件棘手活儿
[33:39] Son of a bitch. 妈的
[33:40] The obvious thing to do 比较容易想到的
[33:42] is shoot out the car’s tires. 就是射爆汽车轮胎
[33:44] Problem is, it’s a very difficult shot, 然而除非你在车左右两侧位置射击
[33:46] unless you’re alongside the car. 不然的话很难射中轮胎
[33:49] Unfortunately, 不凑巧的是
[33:51] it’s also pretty tough to hit a high-powered motorcycle 你要是坐在蛇行且被当成靶子的车里
[33:53] when you’re in a swerving car that’s taking fire. 要射中大马力的摩托车也不那么容易
[34:24] I’m out of ammo. 我没子弹了
[34:25] Where the hell is Fiona? 菲欧娜怎么还不来
[34:26] She’ll be here. 她就到了
[34:35] Never been happier to see that girl in my entire life. 从没想过见到这妞儿会这么开心
[34:38] Hang on. 坐稳了
[34:47] Sam, I hope you have a plan. 萨姆 你心里有底吧
[34:49] Yeah, kinda. 算是有吧
[35:03] Uh, Mike, not liking the “Surrounded by biker” thing. 迈克 这局面我可不咋喜欢
[35:06] It’s fine, Sam. 没事 萨姆
[35:07] We made a deal, right? 我们达成协议了吧
[35:09] Yeah. 对
[35:10] Easy, boys. 伙计们 别乱来
[35:15] – It’s Ed! – Hey, it’s big Ed! -是阿威 -威哥
[35:17] Stand down. 退下
[35:25] You get out here. 你出来
[35:30] Get his cut. 脱下他的坎肩
[35:38] Everybody! 大伙听着
[35:40] Listen up. 都给我听好了
[35:44] Anybody touches him, anybody even looks at him funny, 谁敢动他一根毫毛 就算是嘲笑他也好
[35:48] You get what this guy gets here! 你就跟这人一般下场
[35:51] If anybody has a problem with that, 有什么不服气的
[35:54] Speak up now! 现在当场说出来
[35:58] You three. 你们仨
[36:00] I don’t know who you are or where you came from, 我不知道你们什么来头
[36:03] but I never want to see your faces again. 但别让我再见到你们
[36:06] – Right back at ya. – Sounds good. -彼此彼此 -听起来不错
[36:10] Get this son of a bitch off the road! 把这王八蛋给我弄下去
[36:21] Nice ink. 纹身不错
[36:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:26] Guess it makes me, uh, untouchable or something? 有了它我是不是就没人敢欺负了
[36:30] I just kind of wish it wasn’t so big. 要是再小点就好了
[36:33] – Ah. It’s a small price to pay. – Yeah. -这点代价不算什么 -也是
[36:36] Still don’t know how I’m gonna explain it to my mom. 还是不知道怎么解释给我妈妈听
[36:38] You can tell her it was that or certain death. 就说如果不这样就会有生命危险
[36:40] I’m sure she’ll understand. 她肯定会接受
[36:42] Listen, um, I’m sorry I doubted you guys there. 那个 很抱歉之前怀疑你们
[36:46] And… 还有
[36:47] You should keep that guy Michael around. 你应该和迈克尔一起
[36:49] You make a great team. 你们仨超级般配
[36:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:53] Hey, have fun with that. 多保重哦
[36:55] Yeah. 好
[36:58] Ohh, god. 噢 天
[37:04] As a spy, you don’t have to explain yourself much. 间谍通常不用过多地向别人解释自己
[37:07] You can disappear for a month, and nobody asks questions. 你大可以消失一个月 没人会过问
[37:10] For a certain kind of person, 对某些人来说
[37:12] that’s one of the perks of going into the intelligence business. 这正是做情报工作的好处之一
[37:15] As a civilian, you don’t have that luxury. 而平民就无法享受这种奢侈了
[37:18] Eventually, people expect a good explanation when you disappear, 到头来 人们总想要一个失踪的完美解释
[37:22] whether or not you have one. 无论你有还是没有
[37:25] Hello, there, Michael. 迈克尔 回来了
[37:28] Hey, mom. 妈
[37:29] To what do I owe the pleasure? 这回又是什么事了
[37:33] Well, I thought we should talk. 我想我们应该谈谈
[37:36] I know that, uh, 我知道
[37:38] It wasn’t easy while I was away. 我不在家时 你一个人日子很难捱
[37:42] Having you gone is something I’ve gotten used to. 我已经习惯你不在身边了
[37:45] You know what was hard? 你知道什么才艰难吗
[37:47] Having an FBI agent in my house 一个联邦调查局探员在我家
[37:49] Telling me that you’re a monster. 当着我面说你怎么怎么坏
[37:53] I still don’t know what’s going on. 我还是不知道发生了什么事
[37:55] I was chasing a man named Simon. 我在追捕一个叫西蒙的人
[37:57] He started off years ago as someone who did what I did. 他几年前刚开始时干的也是我以前的行当
[38:00] Something happened, he changed, and… 后来发生了些事 他变了 然后
[38:03] He hurt people. 他开始伤害无辜了
[38:05] And a lot of the things he did got blamed on me. 他干的很多事都算在了我头上
[38:08] And how is that possible, Michael? 迈克尔 怎么会这样
[38:10] If you weren’t there… 你不在现场怎么…
[38:11] I spent my entire career officially being nowhere. 我的职业需要我销声匿迹
[38:14] So it’s not hard to pin things on someone 因为我的职业就是行踪不明
[38:17] whose job is to never have an alibi. 所以找我做替罪羊一点都不难
[38:19] Well, the other things that he said. 那个探员还说了些其他事
[38:21] You blew up a bridge? 你是不是炸掉了座桥
[38:23] You shot at police? 还向警察开了枪
[38:25] You didn’t do that? 你敢说你没做吗
[38:26] Yeah, I did. 是 是我干的
[38:29] I had to get Simon. 我是为了抓住西蒙 不得已而为之
[38:31] He was going to hurt more people if I didn’t stop him. 如果我不制止他 他还会伤害更多人
[38:34] So I broke the law. I worked with bad people. 所以我知法犯法 还和坏人共事
[38:38] I did it because I had to. 我是迫不得已
[38:41] That’s it? 是吗
[38:42] It’s as simple as that? 就这么简单吗
[38:44] I don’t know. 我也说不清
[38:48] He laughed. 他笑了
[38:53] When I caught Simon, he laughed. 我抓住西蒙时 他笑了
[38:55] He said it was just a matter of time 他说一切只是时间问题
[38:58] before I was just like him. 我最终会变得跟他一样
[39:05] He’s wrong, honey. 宝贝 他错了
[39:08] That isn’t the son I raised. 我最了解自己的儿子了
[39:25] So, you’re going in there. 你当真要混进去吗
[39:27] Seriously, Michael, it’s not too late to change your mind. 说真的 迈克尔 现在改主意还不晚
[39:29] I need to do this, fi. 菲 这件事我必须做
[39:31] Because of Simon? 是因为西蒙吗
[39:32] You caught him. It’s over. 你抓了他 一切结束了
[39:33] It’s not over. 还没有结束
[39:35] I need to find whoever helped him get out. 我要找到帮他逃脱的人
[39:38] I saw the files, Fi. 我看了那些文件 菲
[39:39] It’s part of something bigger. A lot of people are dying. 背后有大阴谋 还会殃及更多人的性命
[39:41] And you have to stop it? 所以必须由你来制止吗
[39:43] I don’t see anyone else volunteering. 也只有我肯做了
[39:46] Last I checked, 我没记错的话
[39:47] I was the one sitting in a getaway car 是我开着逃跑用的车
[39:49] Outside a secure military facility 等在一座军事戒严大楼外
[39:52] that you were about to sneak into. 到时接应你逃跑
[39:53] I may not like the idea, 我虽然不大情愿
[39:55] but I think I deserve a little credit for showing up. 但终究没放你鸽子 你好歹表示一下吧
[39:57] Thank you. 谢谢你
[40:00] Thank you, Fi. 谢谢你 菲
[40:12] Most military bases have a civilian admin facility nearby. 大多军事基地附近都有民用管理设施
[40:18] They’re simple places – 它们看上去很平常
[40:20] just office buildings filled with cubicles. 就是些布满隔间的写字楼
[40:24] Still, they’re not places 尽管如此 一个被封掉的间谍
[40:26] you just want to walk into casually as a burned spy. 还是不敢贸贸然往里闯
[40:52] How we doing out there, fi? 菲 外面情况怎么样
[40:54] Well, no alarms seem to be going off, 没有警报响的迹象
[40:55] if that’s what you’re asking. 你问这个吗
[40:57] Are you almost done? 你快完了吗
[41:01] Just downloading files now. 正在下载文件
[41:03] Michael…Get out. 迈克尔 快出来
[41:04] Give me a sec. 再等我一会儿
[41:16] Okay, Fi, let’s go. 好把 菲 我们走
[41:18] Fi, what are you doing? Let’s go. 菲 怎么了 快走
[41:20] Uh-oh. 糟
[41:21] What “Uh-oh”? 怎么了
[41:24] Well, you may have got out clean, 你是成功逃出来了
[41:25] but not everyone was so lucky. 但不是每个人都那么走运
[41:26] One of the problems with stealing information 窃取情报会产生的一种后果
[41:29] is that it’s usually someone else’s job 因为总得有人
[41:31] to keep that information safe. 负责保护情报安全
[41:33] It doesn’t matter how clean your getaway is. 所以不管你如何巧妙脱身
[41:35] There’s always a chance someone else will get blamed 总会有人替你的所作所为
[41:38] for what you did. 背黑锅
[41:46] How’d it go, Mike? 怎么样 迈克
[41:47] You get what you were looking for? 找到你要的东西了吗
[41:50] Well, it’s a start. 有点头绪了
[41:52] Did you find out anything about – 你有没有找到…
[41:54] about your fall guy? 为你背黑锅的人的资料吗
[41:55] Yeah. I made some calls. 是的 我打了几通电话
[41:57] Turns out, you were accessing the files 看来 你查看过的那些文件
[41:59] of a counterintelligence agent named Jesse Porter. 属于一个叫杰西・波特的反情报探员管辖
[42:02] He’s in federal custody. 他现在被联邦调查局拘留
[42:03] Are they prosecuting? 他们会起诉他吗
[42:05] Doesn’t seem like it. 看起来不大可能
[42:06] They’d have to declassify the files. 他们还得解密那些文件
[42:10] They’re gonna blacklist the guy. 还要把他列上黑名单
[42:15] Miky, you just burned a spy. 迈迈 你刚封杀了一名间谍
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme