时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名特工 直到 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash no credit no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | -Where am I? -Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道特工 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | -…family too… -hey is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:32] | …if you’re desperate. Someone needs your help Michael. | 要是绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line –as long as you’re burned | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | I want you people out of my life! | 我想彻底和你们了断 |
[00:47] | Tell me Michael all your old enemies from your spy days — | 迈克尔 你当间谍时的那些宿敌 |
[00:50] | Where do you think they’ve been? | 你以为他们都放过你了 |
[00:53] | You’ve been under our protection! | 是我们一直在保护着你 |
[00:55] | You want out? | 你想退出 |
[00:58] | There’s the door. | 门开着 |
[01:00] | You have no idea what hell will rain down | 如果没我们罩着你 |
[01:03] | If we stop watching out for you! | 你根本不知道前面的路有多难 |
[01:06] | Your shades got delivered to the loft along with this. | 有人送来了你的墨镜 还有这个 |
[01:11] | Let us know when you’ve had enough.–Management. | 受够了就来找我们 经理人 |
[01:14] | Come on in Michael. The water’s warm. | 快来吧 迈克尔 水温正好 |
[01:18] | You’re to steal flight data for every private plane | 你去窃取这六个星期所有进出 |
[01:20] | Flying in and out of Miami for the next six weeks. | 迈阿密的私人飞机的信息 |
[01:22] | You get that when it’s mandated by the government. | 没错 那是政府授权的 |
[01:25] | This is some kind of serious black flight Mike. | 这就是所谓的隐形航班 迈克 |
[01:27] | You found out what’s on that flight. | 查到那班飞机运的东西了吗 |
[01:29] | Not what it’s who. | 运的不是东西 而是人 |
[01:30] | Who’s on the flight? | 是谁在那架飞机上 |
[01:32] | His name is Simon. Paid me $10 million. | 他叫西蒙 付了我一千万美金 |
[01:34] | Turns out his plan was to shoot me come after you. | 结果计划只是枪杀我 追踪你 |
[01:38] | Did I mention I’m attached to an explosive device? | 我有没有说我身上绑了个炸弹 |
[01:58] | Mike what the hell is going on over there? | 迈克 你那边到底怎么回事 |
[02:00] | Sam Gilroy’s dead. | 萨姆 吉尔洛死了 |
[02:02] | You know that prisoner he was helping escape? | 那个吉尔洛一直想帮他逃脱的罪犯 |
[02:04] | Don’t tell me. | 出什么事了 |
[02:05] | He’s out Sam. He’s free. | 他逃走了 萨姆 重获自由了 |
[02:06] | The whole reason we were getting involved here Mike | 迈克 我们牵扯进这事 最根本原因就是 |
[02:09] | Was so he didn’t! | 不想让他得逞 |
[02:11] | No need to remind me! | 还用你来提醒我 |
[02:14] | His name’s Simon. That’s all I know. | 他叫西蒙 我只知道这点 |
[02:18] | Right now I just need to get clear of the cops. | 而现在 我需要甩开警察 |
[02:20] | Mike it’s not just the cops. The FBI is involved now. | 迈克 不只是警察 联调局也加入调查了 |
[02:23] | Homeland security’s on alert. | 国土安全部也在密切关注 |
[02:25] | Pretty soon it’s gonna be the I.R.S. the Forest Service | 很快就轮到国税局和林务局 |
[02:27] | And the Food and Drug Administration | 还有食品和药物管理局 |
[02:28] | Are gonna be looking for you. | 都会来找上你 |
[02:30] | I’m headed into the Canal Streets. | 我会跑到运河大街那 |
[02:31] | I’ll do my best to stay clear. | 尽全力全身而退 |
[02:33] | See if you can do a little recon for me. | 你先帮我四处侦查一下 |
[02:34] | You got it brother. | 没问题 兄弟 |
[02:36] | Holy crap-oly. | 大事不妙了 |
[02:49] | Spies are in the law-breaking business. | 间谍干的都是违法勾当 |
[02:51] | Call it espionage covert ops whatever you like. | 谍报行动 卧底行动 诸如此类 |
[02:54] | When you get right down to it | 一旦你投身其中 |
[02:56] | You’re a criminal working for a good cause. | 为了所谓正义 就得不断犯罪 |
[02:59] | When your job involves daily law-breaking | 所谓常在河边走 |
[03:02] | Chances are you’re going to find yourself | 哪能不湿鞋 |
[03:03] | On the wrong end of a manhunt at some point. | 被追捕那是迟早的事 |
[03:09] | I’m at the corner of Canal and 155th street. | 运河大街和155大街交叉口发现嫌犯 |
[03:12] | Suspect is on foot. | 嫌犯徒步逃跑 |
[03:14] | Need backup A.S.A.P. Copy? | 请求尽快增援 收到了吗 |
[03:20] | I don’t want to hurt you. Just stop. | 我并不想伤害你 只是阻止你 |
[03:22] | Just stop! | 只是阻止你 |
[03:48] | It’s hard to get used to the idea that doing the right thing | 做好事也可能成为头号公敌 |
[03:50] | can mean being public enemy number one. | 真让人想不通 |
[03:52] | Stop right now! Put your hands on your head now! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[03:56] | The good news is you’re usually too busy trying to survive | 好消息是 通常你都忙着死里逃生 |
[03:58] | To get upset. | 没时间郁闷 |
[04:02] | Usually the best thing is to get away | 通常 最好的办法是赶紧脱身 |
[04:03] | Deal with the situation | 收拾残局 |
[04:05] | And hope people are in a forgiving mood. | 并希望别人宽大为怀 |
[04:27] | Commuter parking lots are great for fugitives. | 公共停车场对逃犯来说 真是好地方 |
[04:30] | You can get some sleep while your pursuers lose momentum | 趁追捕你的人精疲力竭或换班的时机 |
[04:33] | To exhaustion and shift changes. | 能在这补充睡眠 |
[04:35] | It’s also one-stop shopping for dry clothes or a new phone. | 同时还能一站式”采购”干洗好的衣服和新手机 |
[04:57] | Sam it’s me. | 萨姆 是我 |
[04:58] | You’ve reached Sam Axe’s fugitive-assistance service. | 欢迎拨打萨姆·亚克斯的逃犯援助热线 |
[05:00] | Sam speaking. How was your night? | 我就是萨姆 昨晚情况如何 |
[05:02] | Not bad under the circumstances. | 以目前情况来说 不算太坏 |
[05:04] | That’s a silver lining I suppose | 那总算还有一线希望 |
[05:05] | ’cause I’m looking at the dark cloud. | 因为就我所看到的 情况大为不妙 |
[05:07] | Your place is crawling with surveillance. | 你家周围布满暗哨 |
[05:09] | You got two teams drinking convenience-store coffee. | 两队人马喝着便利店咖啡守在那 |
[05:12] | I guess they saw your car was gone | 我猜他们看到你车不在 |
[05:13] | and decided to wait up all night long to surprise you. | 就决定彻夜蹲守 准备给你个惊喜 |
[05:15] | I guess I’m not going back to my place then. | 那我想我还是别回去了 |
[05:17] | Listen we got to get Simon. | 我们得尽快找到西蒙 |
[05:19] | The kind of guy who escapes from a black flight… | 像他那种能从隐形航班逃脱的人 |
[05:20] | Is not the kind of guy you want mixed in with the general public. | 一旦进入公共场所 后果不堪设想 |
[05:22] | Yeah I’m with you. | 对 我也这么想 |
[05:23] | So I called Fi suggested we rally and make a plan. | 所以我打给菲了 大家碰个头订个计划 |
[05:26] | Called your ma too. | 还打给你妈了 |
[05:27] | -Meet at the emergency spot? -No. | -紧急集合点碰头吗 -不 |
[05:30] | I’m thinking we should meet at the emergency emergency spot. | 这次的情况 得到特急集合点碰头了 |
[05:33] | See you there. | 在那儿见 |
[05:56] | Madeline Westen? | 麦德琳·韦斯顿 |
[05:57] | Yes. | 是我 |
[05:58] | My name is Agent Callahan. I’m with the FBI. | 我是克拉翰探员 联调局探员 |
[06:03] | We need to talk to you about your son Michael. | 想跟您谈谈你儿子迈克尔的事 |
[06:07] | So were you um… were you planning a trip? | 您这是…打算出去旅行吗 |
[06:11] | Oh no. No I’m just… | 没 我只是… |
[06:13] | Going out of town for a while you know? | 出城转转 你知道的 |
[06:15] | No no. I-I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[06:16] | Is the answer “No you weren’t planning a trip “ | 你是说 你没打算出去旅行 |
[06:18] | Or “Yes you are getting out of town?” | 还是说 打算出城转转 |
[06:21] | I’m going on a day-trip. | 我正准备出去一日游 |
[06:25] | And do you usually bring a pump-action shotgun with you | 你出去一日游 通常都会随身 |
[06:28] | On a day-trip? | 带着猎枪吗 |
[06:29] | Can’t be too careful these days. | 世道不好 不能不小心啊 |
[06:33] | Ma’am I’ll get right to the point. | 女士 我就跟你直说了 |
[06:34] | Your son is in a lot of trouble. | 你儿子惹了很大的麻烦 |
[06:38] | And I just want to bring him in and get the facts. | 我只想抓他进去 了解真相 |
[06:40] | And until then he is in an enormous amount of danger. | 不然的话 他的处境岌岌可危 |
[06:44] | So please… | 所以 拜托了 |
[06:46] | Help me help him. | 给我机会帮他 |
[06:48] | Now I assume from your day-trip bag here | 从你一日游的行李来看 |
[06:50] | That you have a way of reaching him. | 你肯定是能联系上他的 |
[06:52] | I’d like you to call him… | 请你给他打个电话 |
[06:55] | …and set up a meeting. | 安排我们见个面 |
[07:06] | Now. | 现在就打 |
[07:11] | Spies love places people tend to avoid — | 间谍们爱去人们避之唯恐不及的地方 |
[07:14] | Sewage plants toxic dumps condemned motels | 污水处理厂 毒物垃圾站 被查封的酒店 |
[07:18] | All places you can put emergency supplies | 都是些能藏着应急物资 |
[07:20] | And not worry about whether they’ll be there | 且不用担心需要用到的时候 |
[07:21] | When you need them. | 还在不在的问题 |
[07:26] | Well we got enough firepower for an army. | 我们藏这里的火力 足够一支军队用的 |
[07:28] | Unfortunately we’re a little light on snacks. | 不幸的是 食品储备有点不足 |
[07:30] | There was no place for a fridge | 这里没法放冰箱 |
[07:31] | So Fi got no yogurt and we got no beer. | 所以菲没酸奶吃 我们也没啤酒喝 |
[07:33] | I think we’re gonna be all right Sam. | 萨姆 这些我们都能克服 |
[07:36] | Mike this is the emergency emergency phone. | 迈克 这个是特急电话 |
[07:40] | The only person who knows this number aside | 唯一知道这号码的 |
[07:41] | From the three of us is your ma. | 除了我们仨 就是你妈 |
[07:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:46] | Michael I-it’s me. | 迈克尔 是我 |
[07:49] | Uh there’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[07:51] | I want you to come home right now. | 你这就给我回家来 |
[07:54] | -I need to talk to you. -Mom is something– | -我得跟你谈谈 -妈 是不是… |
[07:56] | Good. I’ll see you soon then. | 很好 那待会见了 |
[08:00] | She said to come home right now. | 她让我这就回家 |
[08:02] | It’s what she used to say when my dad was on a bender | 以前我爸出去饮酒作乐时 她就这么叫他回去 |
[08:05] | And she wanted me to stay away from the house. | 然后叫我躲出去 离家远远的 |
[08:07] | You think that she — | 你觉得她… |
[08:08] | The FBI went everywhere else. | 联调局的人无孔不入 |
[08:10] | Oh Mike they’re gonna come at her hard. | 迈克 他们一定会对她严刑逼供 |
[08:11] | She knows the cars we drive our contacts. | 她知道我们开的什么车 联系的哪些线人 |
[08:13] | I mean she’s good but | 她口风是很严 但 |
[08:14] | she’s not gonna be able to hold out forever. | 她是没办法永远不松口的 |
[08:16] | I have faith in her. She’ll be fine. | 我对她有信心 她可以的 |
[08:30] | So listen Mike um… | 是这样的 迈克 |
[08:32] | Me and Fi want to talk to you | 我和菲想跟你谈谈 |
[08:33] | About this whole business with Simon. | 有关西蒙的这整件事 |
[08:35] | Neither of us liked you getting involved with Gilroy | 打一开始 我们俩就不赞成你 |
[08:37] | In the beginning. | 跟吉尔洛混在一起 |
[08:38] | I didn’t have a choice. I had to — | 我没有选择 只能… |
[08:39] | Look Mike I know you did what you had to do | 迈克 我知道你是不得已而为之 |
[08:41] | But we got a situation here. | 但我们得有言在先 |
[08:44] | We’re with you but no more lone-wolf crap. | 我们会跟你并肩作战 但谁都不许单独行动 |
[08:47] | We got to know that you’re with us. | 你得跟我们保证 你能做到这点 |
[08:49] | I’m with you. | 我一定做到 |
[08:50] | Good. All right we’re gonna do it right this time. | 很好 咱这次定能马到成功 |
[08:52] | We’re gonna be careful we’re gonna watch each other’s backs. | 大家都要小心行事 彼此掩护 |
[08:54] | Combat knives for everyone just in case. | 都带上格斗匕首 以防万一 |
[08:56] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry guys. | 两位 我很抱歉 |
[09:01] | Was that an apology? | 这算道歉吗 |
[09:06] | Okay we got to keep moving here stay ahead of Simon. | 好了 赶紧行动吧 得领先西蒙一步 |
[09:09] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗 |
[09:11] | He killed Gilroy with explosives. | 他是用炸弹炸死吉尔洛的 |
[09:12] | I assume Gilroy didn’t make the bomb that killed him | 我推断这个炸弹 不是吉尔洛自己做的 |
[09:15] | So Simon’s got to have an explosives expert in Miami. Fi? | 那肯定是西蒙在迈阿密找了炸弹专家 菲 |
[09:18] | Yeah I’ll track down the supplier. | 好 我去查供应商那条线 |
[09:20] | I have the rest of my stuff on gilroy in the charger. | 我剩下的关于吉尔洛的材料在我租的车上 |
[09:22] | It’s parked in coral gables. | 它停在珊瑚顶市 |
[09:23] | Keep your head down Mikey. | 小心行事 迈迈 |
[09:32] | A good operative doesn’t believe in coincidences. | 一个好特工从不相信巧合 |
[09:36] | It’s true of course that food stands catch fire | 当然了 那些快餐车 |
[09:38] | from time to time. | 时刻都会着火 |
[09:39] | It’s even possible that one might catch fire | 甚至有可能它着火的时机恰逢 |
[09:41] | at the same time you happen to be looking for a violent fugitive. | 你在搜寻一个凶险的亡命徒 |
[09:48] | But it’s sure not likely. | 而这显然不是巧合 |
[10:18] | Any of it look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[10:27] | Not really. | 没印象 |
[10:28] | These little incidents… | 有一些小故事 |
[10:31] | You’ll be interested to know… | 你会很愿意听的 |
[10:33] | Are all things you’re accused of doing — | 那就是这些事都被怀疑是你干的 |
[10:35] | The very things that earned you your burn notice. | 就是这些事把你送上了黑名单 |
[10:39] | Chechnya 2002. | 车臣 2002年 |
[10:42] | You read your file didn’t you? | 你看了你的档案 对吗 |
[10:44] | 50 people dead. | 50人死亡 |
[10:45] | It was 54 actually | 事实上是54个 |
[10:48] | but I guess some journalist got lazy. | 但我猜一定是那些记者偷懒了 |
[10:49] | I didn’t do that. | 那不是我干的 |
[10:51] | I didn’t do any of these things. | 我根本没插手这些事情 |
[10:53] | I know that. I did. | 我知道不是你 是我干的 |
[10:58] | All of it? | 全部 |
[11:00] | You? | 就你 |
[11:01] | Well… not the boring parts. | 除去那些无聊的部分 |
[11:04] | But the greatest hits –these were mine. | 但那些劲爆的袭击 都是我的杰作 |
[11:07] | We’re leaving Simon. | 我们得走了 西蒙 |
[11:08] | You’re getting back on an airplane. Let’s go. | 你得回到飞机上了 走吧 |
[11:11] | No. We won’t be doing that. | 不了 咱们不去了 |
[11:14] | We’re gonna have a conversation. | 咱们得谈谈 |
[11:18] | A few tons of explosives in a hotel in miami beach. | 有几吨爆炸物在迈阿密海滨的宾馆里 |
[11:23] | There’s the detonator… | 这是引爆装置 |
[11:25] | Fuel-and-fertilizer mixture. | 燃油和化肥的混合物 |
[11:29] | Behave or that screen gets a lot more exciting. | 识相一点 不然这屏幕里的场面会更刺激的 |
[11:34] | Gun down phone on the counter. | 放下枪 放在电话柜台上 |
[11:38] | Now. | 马上 |
[11:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:44] | We need to have a good working relationship. | 我们需要达成良好的合作关系 |
[11:46] | You see you’re gonna help me with something. | 你要帮我作些事情 |
[11:49] | Why would I want to help you? | 我凭什么帮你 |
[11:51] | The powers that be decided that I was uncontrollable. | 显然我的恶名远洋已经无法控制了 |
[11:54] | They dumped me in a hole. | 于是他们把我扔在洞里 |
[11:57] | They transferred my file to you | 把你的档案换成我的 |
[11:58] | gave you a fearsome reputation — | 使你名声狼藉 |
[12:01] | My reputation. | 而我的声誉呢 |
[12:04] | Do you want it? | 你想要吗 |
[12:05] | I want my life back. | 我要找回我的生活 |
[12:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:09] | It’s yours. Take it. | 它是你的了 拿走吧 |
[12:12] | I will. | 我会的 |
[12:13] | To do that we need –you know him as “Management.” | 我需要你做的是 你知道那个所谓经理人吧 |
[12:18] | You’re gonna bring him to miami for me. | 你要把他带到迈阿密来 |
[12:19] | You want me to bring you management? | 你让我把经理人找来 |
[12:22] | He ruined my life. | 他毁了我的生活 |
[12:24] | We’re not on good terms. | 我跟他合不来的 |
[12:26] | He wants you back in the fold. | 他想让你重新入伙 |
[12:27] | He’ll come when you call. | 他会听你的话的 |
[12:28] | You’ll have to convince him or… | 你得让他信服 否则 |
[12:37] | I’ve been watching your career in miami. | 我一直在监视你在迈阿密的行动 |
[12:38] | Just think of me as one of | 就当我是平时那些找你 |
[12:39] | those people you help in your spare time — | 帮忙的人之一 |
[12:42] | a desperate fella with a problem. | 一个丧心病狂的家伙 |
[12:53] | As a spy you want to work with people with clear alliances. | 作为特工 你希望与背景清晰明了的人一起工作 |
[12:57] | The biggest monster in the world | 这世上的头号恶棍 |
[12:58] | becomes pretty predictable on a government payroll. | 摇身一变竟成了当局的人 |
[13:01] | Your worst nightmare is a lone crazy person. | 一个独身疯子将成为你的梦魇 |
[13:06] | Red phosphorous under the cooktop. | 橱柜下藏着红磷 |
[13:08] | They’ll be putting that out for days. | 他们得花些时日灭火了 |
[13:10] | Simon just so we’re clear — | 西蒙 咱们有言在先 |
[13:12] | You need me to get in touch with management. | 你只是要我去联系经理人 |
[13:14] | Yeah I want you to bring him | 是的 我要你下午6点把他带到 |
[13:15] | To the government building at 703 grand avenue 6 p.M. | 格兰德大街 703号的政府大楼 |
[13:20] | Tell him you want a new identity. | 告诉他你要个新身份 |
[13:21] | Tell him –tell him you want a shetland pony. | 还有告诉他要一辆矮马跑车[兰博基尼] |
[13:23] | I don’t care. Just get him there. | 我才不管 反正把他带到那 |
[13:24] | I can try but I need to go back to my loft to do it. | 我可以试试 但我得先回到我的公寓 |
[13:27] | Well let’s take a ride then. | 好啊 那我们就一起去吧 |
[13:30] | Wait wait. | 等一下 |
[13:32] | I don’t like waiting. | 我可不喜欢等 |
[13:33] | The van. | 那货车 |
[13:35] | Surveillance. They went around the block three times. | 有监视器 他们在这个街区转了三圈了 |
[13:37] | They probably picked me up on one of the traffic cams. | 他们也许在某个交通监控里发现了我 |
[13:39] | Let’s kill him and be done with it. | 那我们就杀了他不就完了 |
[13:41] | Listen. This is an opportunity. | 听着 这是个机会 |
[13:44] | I need to find out what kind of surveillance | 我需要找出是什么样的监控 |
[13:45] | is on me at the loft –I have to talk to the guy. | 在公寓里监视我 我得和那人谈谈 |
[13:48] | We have a busy day michael. | 我们今天很忙 迈克尔 |
[13:50] | Do you have any idea how much heat there is on me right now? | 你知道现在有多少人在抓我吗 |
[13:52] | We rush this we’re dead. | 我们要是草率行事 那就死定了 |
[13:55] | Stay here. Keep an eye on the cops. | 待在这 注意警察 |
[14:03] | Hey can I talk to you for a sec? | 喂 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[14:05] | Sorry man if you’re looking | 不行 伙计 你就是想买 |
[14:05] | To buy something off the truck I can’t do it. | 车上的货 我也不卖 |
[14:10] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[14:10] | You scream you die. Do you want to live? | 你叫出声 就死定了 想活命吗 |
[14:14] | Keep your mouth shut and run as fast as you can that way. | 闭上嘴从那边赶紧滚 |
[14:18] | Can I borrow your phone? | 我借你电话用下 |
[14:20] | Go. | 滚 |
[14:27] | Hello? Sam it’s me. | -喂 -萨姆 是我 |
[14:29] | I don’t have a lot of time. Simon found me. | 我时间不多 西蒙找到了我 |
[14:31] | Ah jesus Mike. | 上帝啊 麦克 |
[14:32] | He wants me to get management to miami. | 他想让我把经理人带到迈阿密 |
[14:35] | Management? | 经理人 |
[14:36] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[14:37] | When you were at my loft did you see a way in? | 你在我公寓的时候 你看有能进去的路吗 |
[14:39] | No they got it surrounded Mike — | 没有 被他们团团包围了 迈克 |
[14:40] | you know the marina the container yard. | 你知道可以从小艇码头 货场进去 |
[14:42] | Best bet is the river. | 最佳选择是那条河 |
[14:43] | You could go up a couple hundred yards and swim | 你得走上几百码还得游泳 |
[14:45] | but are you sure you want to do that? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[14:47] | If I don’t simon’s gonna blow up a hotel. | 我要是不这么干 西蒙就会炸掉一家宾馆 |
[14:50] | Oh great. Any idea which one? | 好极了 知道是哪一家吗 |
[14:52] | That’d be too easy. | 这到也简单 |
[14:53] | You and fi got to find that bomb. | 你和菲去找到那炸弹 |
[14:56] | Well she’s twisting arms and calling in favors | 好吧 她正在张牙舞爪的刑讯逼供 |
[14:58] | So we’re doing what we can. | 我们尽力而为吧 |
[15:00] | But Mike don’t let Simon out of your sight okay? | 但是 迈克 盯紧西蒙 好吗 |
[15:02] | Give us some time to get to a phone. | 给我们点时间去找部电话 |
[15:04] | We find the bomb you take this guy out. | 我们一找到炸弹 你就干掉这家伙 |
[15:06] | I’ll do my best Sam. | 我会尽力而为 萨姆 |
[15:18] | There you are –I was beginning to think | 你回来了 我在想 |
[15:20] | You didn’t understand our arrangement. | 你还不了解我们的安排 |
[15:21] | I got what I needed. | 我探到情况了 |
[15:22] | Two FBI teams are watching my place | 两队联邦探员守在我家 |
[15:24] | but I know a way in. | 但我知道一条进去的路 |
[15:25] | And the surveillance? I took care of him. | 那眼线呢 我把他解决了 |
[15:30] | Michael didn’t think you had it in you. | 迈克尔 没想到你也这么风骚 |
[15:39] | So that was a signal then? | 看来 那是个暗号啊 |
[15:42] | You warned him off. | 你警告他不要来 |
[15:43] | What are you talking about? He said he’s — | 你说什么啊 他说了他 |
[15:44] | Don’t play games with me! | 别再给我耍花招 |
[15:46] | I’m not! | 我没有 |
[15:49] | How much do you know | 你对你儿子的事情 |
[15:50] | about your son’s situation mrs. Westen? | 才知道多少 韦斯顿夫人 |
[15:52] | I prefer to give him his privacy. | 我选择尊重他的隐私 |
[15:54] | Do you know what he does? | 你知道他干了些什么吗 |
[15:57] | He kills people. | 他杀人 |
[15:59] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[16:00] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[16:07] | I have to get something from the kitchen. | 我得去厨房拿点东西 |
[16:08] | No no I want you to sit down | 不 不用 我要你坐下来 |
[16:10] | and I want you to look at that. | 看看这个 |
[16:13] | That was just three years ago in jordan. | 这就发生在三年前的约旦 |
[16:14] | 30 people were on that bus. | 巴士上有30人 |
[16:17] | 15 survived all of them maimed. | 只活了15个 全都残废了 |
[16:22] | He didn’t do this. | 这不是他干的 |
[16:24] | Oh come on. What you think he’s gonna tell his mother? | 得了吧 这种事情有谁会告诉他妈呢 |
[16:25] | You think he’s gonna say | 难道他会说 |
[16:26] | “Sorry mom. I blew up a bus today”? | 抱歉 妈 今天我不小心炸了辆巴士 |
[16:29] | People get burned for a reason mrs. Westen. | 我们是不会无故炒人的 韦斯顿夫人 |
[16:34] | Please. Where were you going to meet your son? | 请告诉我们 你要在哪见你的儿子 |
[16:45] | The sawgrass mills mall. | 肖格拉斯·迈尔斯商场 |
[16:48] | The food court. | 食品区 |
[16:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | So that’s our hotel bomber’s house. | 这就是旅馆炸弹人的房子 |
[17:01] | It better be… or I know a gun dealer | 最好是 不然那个枪贩子就要被 |
[17:03] | Who’s gonna be choking on my high heel. | 我用高跟鞋踩死了 |
[17:05] | Looks like he’s home. | 看上去他在家 |
[17:06] | From what I hear he doesn’t get out much. | 据我所听来的 他不大出门 |
[17:08] | And he’s got more guns in there than a little african country. | 而且他家里的枪比个非洲小国的还多 |
[17:11] | Probably shouldn’t knock on the front door then. | 看来不能走前门 |
[17:13] | Fi how does this baby handle? | 菲 这车好用吗 |
[17:21] | When entering a possible combat situation | 在进入可能交火的情况时 |
[17:23] | You want the element of surprise on your side. | 你要使我方的行动出其不意 |
[17:26] | It’s why special forces like to rappel down from helicopters. | 这就是特种部队喜欢机降突击的原因 |
[17:30] | Of course if you don’t have a helicopter | 当然了 你要是没有直升机 |
[17:32] | You may have to improvise. | 那就得找东西客串一下 |
[17:42] | Hi honey! I’m home! | 嗨 宝贝 我回来了 |
[17:45] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[17:58] | I ain’t got anything else to tell you man. | 我没什么别的可说的 哥们 |
[18:00] | I came down from Rhode Island | 我从罗德岛来 |
[18:02] | Picked up a couple of jobs doing demolitions — | 接了一些搞破坏的生意 |
[18:04] | A little side work for a biker gang. | 给一个飞车党打点零工 |
[18:06] | You are operating on my turf. | 你搞到我头上来了 |
[18:08] | That biker gang –they told me how to find you. | 至于那帮机车党 是他们告诉我怎么找到你 |
[18:11] | You see keith if I ask them | 知道吗 基斯 如果我让他们 |
[18:13] | to drag you back to rhode island behind their harleys | 用摩托把你拖回罗德岛 |
[18:16] | They would just so that I would owe them a favor | 他们会的 就是我要欠他们个人情了 |
[18:18] | capiche? | 明白吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:21] | So answer my questions about this little hotel bomb | 回答我 关于宾馆炸弹的事 |
[18:24] | Or take your chances with the bikers. | 要不就试试飞车党那边的运气 |
[18:27] | I just did what the guy said. | 我就是干了他让我干的 |
[18:29] | He gave me the specs I made the device | 他给了我要求 我做了炸弹 |
[18:30] | I put it in a basement at the Epic Hotel. | 我把它放在艾匹克宾馆地下室了 |
[18:32] | Okay so you just put a bomb in a hotel just like that | 好 你就这样把炸弹放在宾馆了 |
[18:35] | Like washing your car? | 就好像洗车 |
[18:36] | I was gonna turn the job down. | 我原打算不接这个活的 |
[18:38] | But this guy’s nuts. | 但这个家伙神经有问题 |
[18:39] | He’s grade-“A” Psycho. You would like him. | 他是极品疯子 你会喜欢的 |
[18:43] | This device –how’s it set up? | 这个装置 怎么设置的 |
[18:44] | It’s airtight. | 是密封的 |
[18:45] | It’s got a timer and a remote. | 有个定时器和遥控装置 |
[18:49] | Epic Hotel. We better get down there. | 艾匹克宾馆 我最好去一趟 |
[18:51] | You sit tight. | 你老实待着 |
[18:52] | The cops will be here any minute. | 警察随时会到 |
[18:57] | It’s insulting really. | 太无礼了 |
[18:59] | They give you my file — | 他们给了你我的档案 |
[19:00] | You’d think they could set you up in a nicer neighborhood. | 你会觉得他们能安排你待在更好地方 |
[19:03] | It grows on you. | 那会成为习惯 |
[19:05] | My place –just across the canal around the bridge. | 我的住处 运河对面 桥边 |
[19:10] | It looks clear. Shall we? | 看上去没问题 我们开始吗 |
[19:12] | There is no “We.” | 没有”我们” |
[19:13] | THE FBI’s all over my place. | 我家周边都是联调局的人 |
[19:14] | I think we can handle a few guys in suits. | 我觉得我们能对付几个穿西装的 |
[19:16] | I’m swimming across the canal scaling a back wall | 我游过运河 翻过后墙 |
[19:19] | And coming in through the roof. | 从屋顶进去 |
[19:20] | I’m not sure I can do that alone without being seen. | 我不确定不会被发现 |
[19:22] | The two of us –we don’t stand a chance. | 我们两个 我们不能冒险 |
[19:25] | You got 10 minutes. How’s that sound? | 给你10分钟 怎么样 |
[19:27] | 10 minutes? Sounds like a joke. | 10分钟吗 开玩笑 |
[19:28] | Well what can I say? I’m hilarious. | 那我还能说什么 真逗 |
[19:32] | Go. | 去 |
[19:54] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[19:54] | I think someone’s on the roof. | 我觉得屋顶上有人 |
[19:56] | Radio the boys. We’d better check it out. | 通知其他人 我们最好去看看 |
[20:09] | Work in intelligence long enough | 既然一直以来在情报机构工作 |
[20:11] | And you hang on to phone numbers. | 那么你就应该保留所有的号码 |
[20:13] | No matter who your enemy is | 无论敌人是谁 |
[20:15] | There’s a chance you’ll need him tomorrow. | 你都有可能需要他们 可能就在明天 |
[20:17] | Churchill and Stalin weren’t chummy in 1941 | 1941年的时候 丘吉尔和斯大林并不和睦 |
[20:20] | But once the nazis marched on Moscow | 但当纳粹进军莫斯科的时候 |
[20:23] | They got past their differences. | 他们放下了过往的分歧 |
[20:27] | Answering service. | 电话秘书 |
[20:28] | This is Michael Westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[20:30] | I need to speak to management. | 我要和经理人通话 |
[20:31] | One moment please. | 请稍等 |
[20:35] | Michael Westen. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[20:36] | So… | 怎么说 |
[20:37] | Changed your mind? | 改主意了吗 |
[20:39] | I’m calling about a former employee of yours | 我打电话来是为了你的前雇员 |
[20:41] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[20:44] | How do you know about Simon? | 你对西蒙知道多少 |
[20:45] | I know about simon | 我了解西蒙 |
[20:46] | Because he escaped from whatever hole you put him in | 因为无论把他困在哪里 他都能逃脱 |
[20:49] | And now he wants your head! | 现在 他要你的人头 |
[20:51] | He wants me to get you | 他要我带你去 |
[20:52] | To a government building on Grand Ave by 6 00 p.M. | 格兰德大道的一个政府大楼 下午6点前 |
[20:57] | Keep him where he is. I’ll get a team to you. | 拖住他 我给你安排一队人 |
[20:59] | He’s not that stupid. | 他没那么笨 |
[21:00] | Right now all we have | 眼下 我们的情况 |
[21:01] | Is he thinks I’m willing to hand you over | 是他认为我愿意把你交给他 |
[21:04] | If it means clearing my name. | 为了澄清我的名声 |
[21:08] | And you have a proposal? | 你有什么提议吗 |
[21:09] | You come just like he wants you bring a team | 你就按他的意思过来 带上一队人 |
[21:12] | And you take him down when he comes after you. | 然后他靠近你的时候 拿下他 |
[21:16] | Fine. | 行 |
[21:17] | But know this –you’re my insurance. | 不过记着 你是我的安全保障 |
[21:21] | If this goes wrong | 要是砸了 |
[21:22] | I wouldn’t want to be you or anyone who knows you. | 我不想成为你 或任何认识你的人 |
[21:28] | I figured. | 我明白 |
[21:32] | Got to go. Talk to you later. | 该走了 回头聊 |
[21:35] | When a trained team is advancing on your position | 当一个训练有素的队伍逼近你所在 |
[21:37] | Sneaking away is usually impossible. | 溜走是不可能的 |
[21:39] | Your best bet is to give them something else to worry about. | 最佳方案是找点其它事情让他们操心 |
[21:55] | And… 9 minutes 30 seconds! | 9分30秒 |
[21:59] | I was getting itchy. | 我开始担心了 |
[22:00] | I talked to our mutual friend. | 我和我们共同的朋友谈了 |
[22:02] | It’s set. We’re meeting at 6 00. | 搞定了 我们在6点碰头 |
[22:03] | Very good. | 很好 |
[22:04] | Michael I know this makes you unhappy. | 迈克尔 我知道这让你不高兴 |
[22:06] | But that old man has it coming. | 不过是那个老家伙挑起来的 |
[22:08] | Just think of me as an instrument of justice. | 就当我是判决书 |
[22:10] | Yeah. I’ll try to wrap my head around that. | 对 我会试着用它裹脑袋的 |
[22:12] | We should move now. | 我们该走了 |
[22:38] | Take a right up here. | 那边右转 |
[22:39] | If we cut through the warehouse district | 要是我们穿过仓库区 |
[22:40] | We can lose them in the alleys. | 我们能在小巷里甩开他们 |
[22:41] | Thanks. I like this route just fine. | 多谢 我喜欢现在这条路线 |
[22:43] | Listen to me. They’re gaining on us. | 听我的 他们在缩短距离 |
[22:45] | If they catch us they’re gonna cut us off at the causeway. | 要是被赶上 他们会在公路上拦截我们的 |
[22:48] | Or not. | 或者不会 |
[23:24] | You pull something like that again and I’ll end this now. | 你要是再这么干 我现在就做个了断 |
[23:31] | Will you really? | 你真的会吗 |
[23:33] | You want to run around Miami | 你打算在我死后 跑遍迈阿密 |
[23:34] | playing “Which hotel’s gonna blow up” After I’m dead? | 玩”哪个宾馆会爆炸”的游戏吗 |
[23:36] | See if I was you I’d just go ahead and do it. | 听着 要是我是你 我会继续 |
[23:39] | But then I like a hotel blowing up every once in a while. | 不过 我喜欢偶尔炸个宾馆 |
[23:45] | What’s it gonna be? | 接着怎么办 |
[23:51] | Just drive. | 开车 |
[23:58] | Any fatalities? | 有伤亡吗 |
[24:02] | Okay. Thanks. | 行 多谢 |
[24:06] | Sawgrass mills mall huh? | 肖格拉斯·迈尔斯购物中心 |
[24:08] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[24:09] | Well we went up there. Nothing. | 我们去了 什么也没有 |
[24:11] | You know Mrs. Westen at this point | 韦斯顿太太 此时此刻 |
[24:13] | I could charge you with aiding and abetting a felon. | 我能控告你协助及教唆犯罪 |
[24:15] | Nothing there? Probably just a senior moment. | 什么也没有吗 可能只是个低级错误 |
[24:18] | You know sometimes I put my phone in the freezer. | 你知道 有时候我把手机放冷冻室里 |
[24:21] | Enough! | 够了 |
[24:21] | Your son just caused a major accident on river road. | 你儿子刚在河间大道导致一起重大车祸 |
[24:25] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[24:27] | People were injured! My people! | 有人受伤了 我的人 |
[24:29] | These are men with families! | 他们都有家庭 |
[24:30] | And you’re sitting there and letting it happen! | 而你却坐在这里 听任这些发生 |
[24:32] | Got some stuff from the garage — | 在车库找到些东西 |
[24:33] | Modified shotgun rounds some listening devices | 改装过的猎枪子弹 一些监听设备 |
[24:36] | Bomb-making components. | 炸弹制造装置 |
[24:38] | So what do you have to say about this? | 这些 你有什么可说的 |
[24:39] | Those are mine. | 那些是我的 |
[24:40] | Whoa whoa before you continue | 在你继续前 |
[24:42] | Let me be perfectly clear Mrs. Westen. | 让我说清楚了 韦斯顿太太 |
[24:44] | You are now confessing to federal crimes — | 你现在在承认联邦罪行 |
[24:46] | Crimes your son committed. | 你儿子犯下的罪行 |
[24:48] | Now that may seem very noble right now | 现在 可能看着很高尚 |
[24:50] | But believe me after you’re in a federal prison | 不过相信我 进了联邦监狱 |
[24:52] | For a few years you will feel very different. | 过上几年 你就不会这么觉得了 |
[24:57] | Look believe it or not I’m trying to help you. | 听着 信不信由你 我在帮你 |
[25:00] | I want to get Michael in one piece. | 我想要迈克尔完好无损 |
[25:02] | Those men out there the ones he hurt — | 外面那些人 那些被他伤害的 |
[25:04] | They don’t care anymore. | 他们不在乎 |
[25:07] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:08] | It means they will shoot first and ask questions later. | 意思是他们会先开枪 然后再问话 |
[25:25] | Ha! It’s funny –you never really know a car | 哈 有意思 你不会真正明白一辆车 |
[25:27] | Until you drive it through a wall. | 直到你开着它穿墙而过 |
[25:29] | This little baby did good. | 这小子干得不错 |
[25:30] | Hey keep it out front here will you? | 停在前面 行吗 |
[25:32] | Just got a quick errand. Thank you sir. | 很快办完事 谢谢 先生 |
[25:38] | Well our bomber says it’s over here. | 我们的投弹手说在那里 |
[26:15] | That guy does not mess around. | 这家伙挺专业的 |
[26:17] | Right up against a load-bearing wall. | 就在承重墙下方 |
[26:33] | Liquid nitrogen isn’t available at the corner store | 液态氮在街边小店可买不到 |
[26:36] | But it is a standard part of a bomb-maker’s workshop. | 它是炸弹制造工厂必备的 |
[26:39] | It’s also useful for diffusing explosives. | 还能帮助减少爆炸危险性 |
[26:43] | On a well-made bomb you can forget about cutting wires. | 制作精良的炸弹 你别想剪断导线 |
[26:46] | Any decent bomb-maker will make sure | 任何一个优秀的炸弹制造者都会确保 |
[26:48] | That the important wires are impossible to reach. | 最重要的导线无法触及 |
[26:54] | Well fi… it’s been real. | 菲 一切都是真的 |
[26:57] | Yes it has. | 对 是 |
[27:01] | Freeze the detonator though | 尽管 冻住雷管 |
[27:03] | And you can usually remove it safely. | 通常你能安全的移动它 |
[27:09] | Of course “Usually” Is not a word you want to hear | 当然 “通常”不是你想听到的词 |
[27:11] | When you’re working with explosives. | 当你在处理爆炸物时 |
[27:15] | I heard a beep. Was that a beep? | 我听到哔哔声 是哔哔声吗 |
[27:16] | Get rid of it. Get it behind something! | 扔掉它 扔到什么东西后面 |
[27:28] | Okay. False alarm. | 好了 虚假警报 |
[27:32] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[27:39] | Oh nice. Let’s go. | 不错 我们走 |
[27:54] | Ahh. Smell that sea air? | 闻到大海的味道吗 |
[27:59] | You miss that when you’re locked in a secret prison. | 当被关在秘密监狱时 你会怀念的 |
[28:03] | It’s the little things. | 小事罢了 |
[28:05] | Time to get out. | 是时候出去了 |
[28:08] | Get out? | 出去 |
[28:09] | You’re planning to snatch a guy who’s bringing an armed team. | 你打算抓个带了一组全副武装人员的家伙吗 |
[28:12] | We should be scouting the site. | 我们该侦查一下地形 |
[28:14] | I’ve hired my own team. | 我有我自己的人 |
[28:16] | I’m gonna put them in place now in fact. | 事实上 我打算将他们安排到位 |
[28:18] | Thank you for your offer. I’ll be fine. | 多谢提议 我没事 |
[28:20] | You just be at the government building with management | 你只要带上经理人 一起到政府大楼里 |
[28:23] | 6 00. | 6点整 |
[28:25] | I said “Get out.” | 我说了 出去 |
[28:27] | Simon this doesn’t make any sense. | 西蒙 这说不通 |
[28:28] | You keep me with you we can do this right. | 你让我和你一起 我们能搞定 |
[28:30] | Ah you don’t think I know what you’re doing? | 你以为我不知道你在干什么吗 |
[28:32] | You want to keep me here so you can contact your friends | 你打算拖住我 然后你能联系你朋友 |
[28:35] | And try to find a way out of this. | 想办法离开这里 |
[28:37] | Not gonna happen. | 不会得逞的 |
[28:40] | You don’t want to do this? | 你不想这么做吗 |
[28:42] | Fine. Walk away. | 好吧 那就杀了我 |
[28:44] | Shoot me. | 一走了之 |
[28:46] | We don’t have to do this my way. | 你可以不按我说的做 |
[28:48] | My way however is the only way | 但如果这样 |
[28:51] | that doesn’t involve the deaths of thousands of people. | 可会牺牲几千条无辜人命 |
[28:56] | Your call. | 你自己选吧 |
[29:00] | I’ll see you at 6 00. | 六点钟见 |
[29:03] | Don’t look so glum Michael. | 别这么闷闷不乐 迈克尔 |
[29:05] | Remember if this goes right everybody wins. | 记住 如果一切顺利 那可是皆大欢喜 |
[29:10] | Call your friends. | 用这手机和朋友联系吧 |
[29:12] | Here. | 拿着 |
[29:13] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[29:25] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[29:26] | Jesus Mikey there you are. I’ve been calling and calling. | 打了半天电话 迈迈 终于找到你了 |
[29:30] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[29:30] | Well it was a little messy but we dealt with the bomb. | 虽然有些失控 我们还是搞定了炸弹 |
[29:33] | We’re clear. | 现在安全了 |
[29:34] | Yeah we’re a lot of things Sam | 我们的麻烦不少 萨姆 |
[29:35] | But “Clear” Isn’t one of them. | 现在说安全还为时过早 |
[29:44] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[29:49] | We just got some more news. | 最新进展 |
[29:51] | There was an explosion in a hotel in Miami beach. | 迈阿密海滨酒店发生了一起爆炸 |
[29:54] | And you think Michael did that? | 你觉得是迈克尔干的吗 |
[29:56] | You’re damn right I think it was Michael. | 除了他还能有谁 |
[29:59] | Why would he want to do that? | 他为何要炸酒店 |
[30:00] | You tell me why your son would want to blow up a hotel. | 他是你儿子 你说呢 |
[30:03] | -He would never do that! -“He would never do that.” He did! | -绝不会是他 -清醒点吧 就是他干的 |
[30:06] | Look at the file! | 这些文件 |
[30:07] | You saw it already! Everything’s there! | 你都看过 铁证如山 |
[30:09] | It’s documented! | 记录在案 |
[30:11] | And these are all lies! | 这些都是谎言 |
[30:12] | I saw it with my own eyes! | 我亲眼所见 |
[30:15] | I saw your son attack a police officer Mrs. Westen! | 韦斯顿太太 你儿子袭击了一名警官 |
[30:18] | He nearly killed the man! | 差点杀死他 |
[30:21] | Your son shot at me! He tried to kill me! | 他还向我开枪 想要杀我 |
[30:24] | You live in a fantasy world lady! | 你快醒醒吧 太太 |
[30:26] | You have no idea who your own son really is! | 你对他的真面目一无所知 |
[30:28] | I know this — | 我只知道 |
[30:31] | If Michael wanted to kill you… | 如果迈克尔真想杀你 |
[30:33] | You’d be dead. | 你早就一命呜呼了 |
[30:36] | I know exactly who my son is! | 他是我儿子 我最了解他 |
[30:38] | Now back off! | 你们给我滚远点 |
[30:40] | Last chance Mrs. Westen. | 我最后问你一次 韦斯顿太太 |
[30:43] | Do you really want to pay for your son’s mistakes? | 你真想子债母偿吗 |
[30:48] | He paid for mine. | 他也曾为我付出过代价 |
[30:50] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[30:51] | All right get up. Put your hands behind your back. | 快起来 把手放到背后 |
[30:53] | Up now! | 快点 |
[31:09] | That’s the government building. | 那是政府大楼 |
[31:11] | That’s where Simon wants management. | 西蒙约经理人在那见面 |
[31:13] | It’s pretty open down there which means you got two teams | 场地开阔 两队人马在那里 |
[31:15] | shooting it out in traffic –perfect. | 火拼冲突 再好不过 |
[31:18] | We got the bomb. He’s lost his leverage. | 我们拆了炸弹 他没了要挟把柄 |
[31:19] | We should shoot the bastard. | 早该一枪结果他 |
[31:21] | Yeah if he shows himself | 对 只要他一出现 |
[31:22] | that’s exactly what we should do. | 我们就毫不客气地结果他 |
[31:24] | All righty then. It’s that kind of thing? | 好吧 就这样吗 |
[31:27] | Yeah. It’s definitely that kind of thing. | 没错 肯定是这样 |
[31:30] | I need to go meet management at his landing site. | 我和经理人在停机坪见面 |
[31:32] | You’re going in alone unarmed? | 你就这样手无寸铁地孤身前往吗 |
[31:34] | Management wants to do it his way Fi. | 经理人希望按他的意思行事 菲 |
[31:37] | He wants his team to do all the shooting. | 他有一队人马负责攻击 |
[31:38] | I’m just there to make sure Simon shows up. | 我过去只是引西蒙出现而已 |
[31:40] | Do you have any idea where Simon is? | 你知道西蒙在哪儿吗 |
[31:41] | Probably set up a few miles away in an armored truck. | 大概在不远处的装甲车里整装待发呢 |
[31:44] | I mean that’s what I would do. | 换作我准是这样 |
[31:45] | Well we’ll back you up the best we can. | 我们会尽力掩护你 |
[31:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:19] | To be a spy you need physical fitness | 合格间谍的几大要求 良好的身体素质 |
[32:22] | A facility with languages | 具有语言天赋 |
[32:24] | A tolerance for exotic foods | 能够忍受有毒 |
[32:26] | and the bugs that come with them. | 且爬满虫子的食物 |
[32:27] | But ultimately there’s no greater qualification | 但归根结蒂 最令人叫绝的 |
[32:30] | than the ability to look someone who ruined your life | 是你看着毁了你生活的元凶 |
[32:33] | in the eye… | 一脸真诚地 |
[32:34] | and say “Let’s work together.” | 对他说 “我们合作吧” |
[32:52] | Right on time. | 真准时 |
[32:54] | When it comes to Simon I don’t take chances. Where is he? | 事关西蒙 小心为上 他人呢 |
[32:56] | I’m assuming he’s planning on grabbing you down on the street. | 大概正计划在街上劫持你 |
[32:58] | About that let’s be clear about one thing before this begins. | 有一点要先说清楚 |
[33:01] | I might look like a nice old man | 我可能看上去很慈祥和善 |
[33:03] | But I assure you Michael I’m not. | 但人不可貌相 迈克尔 |
[33:05] | I’ll remember that. Do you have your guys in place? | 我知道了 你的人都就位了吗 |
[33:06] | Down on the street by the office. | 已在街上严阵以待 |
[33:08] | They’ve identified Simon’s team. | 已查明西蒙那边的人马情况 |
[33:10] | They’ll grab Simon as soon as he shows his face. | 只要西蒙一出现他们就立刻逮捕他 |
[33:12] | -Simon’s team? Already? -Locals apparently. | -已经查明了吗 -显然是些当地人 |
[33:15] | They’ll be eliminated as soon as the attraction starts. | 他们不堪一击 |
[33:18] | Simon paid $10 million to break out of prison. | 西蒙花了一千万越狱 |
[33:20] | He hired an amateur team? | 他可不会找一群菜鸟来 |
[33:21] | Whatever tricks Simon has planned down there | 不管西蒙有何计策 |
[33:23] | We have more than enough firepower to take care of it. | 我们的火力对付他们绰绰有余 |
[33:25] | How many helipads in the area? | 这一带有多少停机坪 |
[33:28] | Helipads? Just the one. | 停机坪吗 就一个 |
[33:31] | Just the one? | 什么 就一个吗 |
[33:33] | He knew where you were going to land! | 你这不是待宰的羔羊吗 |
[33:58] | Guess I was wrong about that “Everybody wins” Thing. | 本以为能皆大欢喜 看来我错了 |
[34:00] | Don’t be disappointed. | 别伤心 |
[34:02] | You’ll get your reputation back. | 你马上能正名了 |
[34:03] | Of course you’ll be dead. | 你也死定了 |
[34:05] | Better late than never. | 有总比没有强嘛 |
[34:07] | I guess your new little pet didn’t work out so well. | 看来你的新宠不怎么顶用啊 |
[34:38] | Time to go you son of a bitch. | 快走 你个老东西 |
[34:40] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[34:41] | Uh I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[34:43] | I just came out here and the chopper was on fire! | 我刚来就看见直升机起火了 |
[34:45] | This guy’s hurt. I’m gonna take him downstairs. | 他受伤了 我这就送他下去 |
[34:48] | I need all units to the roof now! | 全员到屋顶集合 |
[34:52] | Come on Mikey answer. | 快接啊 迈迈 |
[35:01] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[35:02] | Mike what happened up there? | 迈克 上面怎么回事 |
[35:04] | Things didn’t go quite as planned. | 进展不太顺利 |
[35:05] | Yeah no kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[35:06] | Look we’re down on the street south side. | 我们在南面楼下的街上 |
[35:08] | Can you get down here? | 你能下来吗 |
[35:10] | I’m working on it! | 我就来 |
[35:12] | There’s no trick to getting down off a building quickly. | 想快速下楼没什么其他技巧 |
[35:14] | Gravity will take care of that for you. | 只能依靠万有引力 |
[35:17] | The challenge is getting down without breaking your neck. | 关键在于下落时别断了脖子 |
[35:27] | Mike what the hell is going on? | 迈克 到底怎么回事 |
[35:28] | Simon got away. He’s with management. | 西蒙劫着经理人跑了 |
[35:30] | He’s wearing a blue security uniform and — | 他穿着一件蓝色保安制服… |
[35:35] | There there! By the ambulance! | 他就在救护车那里 |
[35:40] | You call the FBI. You tell them where I am. | 打给联调局 就说我在这里 |
[35:42] | I’m taking this truck. You make sure they follow me. | 我开这辆卡车去追 让他们跟着我 |
[35:44] | No! We talked about this. We’re in this together. | 不 我们说好要有难同当 |
[35:46] | The feds are gonna be all over me. | 联调局盯上了我 |
[35:48] | We are going with you. | 我们和你一起去 |
[35:49] | You can’t follow me this time Fi. | 这次不行 菲 |
[35:51] | I got to do this one on my own. | 我必须自己来 |
[35:53] | Fi… | 菲 |
[38:10] | Michael don’t! | 迈克尔 别开枪 |
[38:13] | Let us take care of him. | 我们来处理他 |
[38:14] | You had your chance. I saw how well that went. | 我可亲眼看到你们失败了 |
[38:16] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[38:17] | Shooting an unarmed man with the fbi about to arrive | 联调局就来了 杀害手无寸铁之人的罪名 |
[38:20] | will put a big dent in your future. | 对你的前程可是一大障碍啊 |
[38:23] | And you have a big future. | 我保证 你会有一个远大前程 |
[38:30] | I should leave. | 我得走了 |
[38:31] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[38:35] | Are you kidding me?! | 你不会吧 |
[38:38] | You’re gonna listen to the old man? | 居然相信那老头 |
[38:44] | 4.75 pounds of pressure on that trigger… | 只要手指在扳机上轻轻一压 |
[38:47] | This all ends. | 一切就都结束了 |
[38:50] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[38:51] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[38:54] | Do it now! | 快点 |
[38:58] | I will blow your head off! Put the gun down! | 放下枪 不然打爆你脑袋 |
[39:08] | Oh he owns you now boy. | 这下你归他了 乖孩子 |
[39:10] | Get on your stomachs! | 趴在地上 |
[39:13] | It’s just a matter of time… | 你迟早会落到我的下场 |
[39:15] | until you’re just like me. | 只是时间问题 |
[39:24] | Just like me. | 和我一样下场 |
[39:26] | Just…like…me. | 一模一样 |
[39:37] | I’ve been sitting here for hours. | 我都等了几小时了 |
[39:39] | Yes you have. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | So you gonna charge me with something? | 你要怎么起诉我 |
[39:44] | Me? No. | 我不起诉你 |
[39:47] | I’m off the case. | 此案不归我管了 |
[39:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[39:51] | I’m off the case. | 我是说不归我管了 |
[39:53] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[39:54] | Honestly I have no idea. | 说真的 我也不知道 |
[39:57] | We had him in custody for about 20 minutes | 我们拘留了他20分钟 |
[39:59] | and then he was taken away. | 之后就被带走了 |
[40:00] | He was here? You had him here? | 你之前把他带到这里来了吗 |
[40:02] | That’s right and god only knows what hole he’s in now. | 没错 天知道他现身在何处 |
[40:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? He just disappeared? | 什么意思 难道他就无故消失了吗 |
[40:27] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[40:28] | I mean before I could’ve gone through official channels | 我本可以通过官方渠道解决 |
[40:30] | but once someone is removed from our custody | 但有人转移了他 |
[40:32] | there is nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[40:34] | And that is your choice. | 这是你自己选的 |
[40:36] | You had him and you let somebody take him! | 他本来在这里 你却听任其他人带走了他 |
[40:38] | You did! You let somebody take him! | 是你的错 都是你的错 |
[40:42] | You hit me all you want. It won’t change a thing. | 你尽管打我好了 这也无济于事 |
[40:45] | He is gone. | 他不在了 |
[41:11] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[41:13] | How do I find my son? | 我去哪儿找我儿子 |
[41:15] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |