时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名特工 直到 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash no credit no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | -Where am I? -Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道特工 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | -Family too… -Hey is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line –as long as you’re burned. | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | If someone calls a meeting in a deserted location | 如果有人约你到人迹罕至的地方见面 |
[00:49] | They want control. | 因为他们想掌控全局 |
[00:51] | They can tell if you’re alone | 他们会知道你是否是一个人来 |
[00:52] | and if you try anything | 一旦你另有企图 |
[00:53] | It’s easy to take you out with a sniper. | 很容易会被狙击手干掉 |
[00:55] | So if someone wants a chat in the middle of nowhere | 所以如果有人约你在某片开阔地见面 |
[00:57] | it never hurts to bring a sniper of your own. | 最好带上己方的狙击手以防万一 |
[01:00] | You’re awfully quiet Sam. | 静谧的可怕 萨姆 |
[01:02] | Yeah well what do you want me to say? | 那你想让我说些什么 |
[01:03] | That I’m worried gilroy got wind | 是说我担心吉尔洛发现了 |
[01:04] | that you’re double-crossing him | 你是在利用他 |
[01:06] | Or that I got a bad feeling about this mystery man | 还是要说我对这个神奇男子有不好的预感 |
[01:08] | that he wants to Jailbreak? | 他居然想劫狱 |
[01:09] | Everything’s fine. Just calm down. | 一切如常 放松 不要紧张 |
[01:12] | No I don’t think I will. | 我看这不太容易 |
[01:13] | You know what kinds of people they ferry around | 你知道是什么样的人才会被 |
[01:15] | on secret planes in super-max custody? | 控制在戒备森严的秘密飞机上吗 |
[01:17] | People with forked tongues Mike. | 人总是口是心非 迈克 |
[01:19] | People with hair on their palms. | 一切将终成定局 |
[01:21] | Maybe you want a closer look at this monster | 也许你是想近距离观察下这个家伙 |
[01:23] | but I say it’s time to walk away. | 要我说还是离远点吧 |
[01:24] | Gilroy’s doing this with or without me. | 不管有没有我吉尔洛都要行动 |
[01:26] | We can’t stop him till we know how he’s pulling it off. | 只有知道他的计划我们才能阻止他 |
[01:28] | Yeah well you know what they say | 你听过有一句话说 |
[01:29] | About holding a snake by the tail Mike. | 打蛇要抓尾巴吗 |
[01:31] | I think it’s a tiger by the tail Sam. | 我记得是打老虎才抓尾巴吧 |
[01:33] | Yeah well either way | 是吧 管它呢 |
[01:34] | You let go of it before it eats your face off. | 在他干掉你之前你必须得脱身 |
[01:38] | He’s here Sam. | 他来了 萨姆 |
[01:39] | Try and stay in the open will you? | 尽量待在开阔地带 好吧 |
[01:40] | I can’t cover a moving car. | 车要是移动的话我不好保护你 |
[01:41] | And if that evil limey mastermind offers you a ride | 如果那心怀鬼胎的英国佬要你上车 |
[01:44] | you treat him like a stranger with candy | 你得向陌生人突然给你糖吃一样 |
[01:46] | and you say | 你得会说 |
[01:46] | “No thank you sir.” | “不用了 谢谢你 先生” |
[01:48] | -Nice wheels Gilroy. -You like. | -车很酷啊 吉尔洛 -很喜欢吧 |
[01:51] | Cost me a fortune but she’s armored like a tank. | 花了不少钱 不过她就像坦克一样结实 |
[01:57] | Sorry to ring you out of the blue | 抱歉这么好的天气把你叫到这来 |
[01:59] | but it’s such a lovely day. | 但是今天天气实在太好了 |
[02:00] | I thought we’d go for a drive. | 我们出去兜兜风吧 |
[02:03] | Oh Mike don’t you dare. | 迈克 千万别答应 |
[02:06] | Why not? | 好主意 |
[02:09] | Ah. Why am I still surprised? | 见鬼 为什么我还会觉得惊讶 |
[02:30] | The curtain’s about to part for our grand finale | 这个地方隐藏的还不错 |
[02:32] | but there remains one minor detail to address. | 但是其实还是挺好找的 |
[02:35] | This compound belongs to the knights of resistance. | 这里是反抗骑士团的势力范围 |
[02:38] | A group of right-wing separatists. | 里面成员都是右翼独分裂主义分子 |
[02:41] | -White supremacists. -Potato po-tah-to. | -白人优越论者 -一个性质 |
[02:43] | Now you’re to purchase an item from their armory. | 现在 你要去他们军工厂买样东西 |
[02:46] | An item? | 一样东西? |
[02:47] | You want me to go on a gun buy without a shopping list. | 你不告诉我要买什么 然后就带着枪过去 |
[02:49] | I thought we were playing for the same team Gilroy. | 我还以为咱俩已经是合作伙伴了 吉尔洛 |
[02:51] | Indeed we are. | 当然 |
[02:53] | I suppose you’ve earned your place in this partnership. | 你已经付出可很大的努力来赢得这个合作关系 |
[02:56] | It’s a browning .50-caliber machine gun. | 去买把点五零口径布朗宁重机枪 |
[02:59] | -Happy? -Thrilled…partner. | -开心了吧? -太刺激了 哥们 |
[03:02] | You’re to ask for Duke. | 跟你接头的人绰号公爵 |
[03:03] | The price has been pre-negotiated. | 价钱已经事先谈好了 |
[03:09] | Well off you go. | 行了吧 快去快回 |
[03:21] | Appreciate you making the trip. | 你能来我很高兴 |
[03:22] | Too many of our white brothers aren’t willing to drive out here | 我们很多兄弟都不愿意出去办事 |
[03:24] | even if it means buying from the Cubans and Jamaicans. | 就算是跟古巴人和牙买加人打交道都不去 |
[03:27] | No offense but I’m here for the price not the people | 恕我直言 我来是为了谈价钱不是谈人 |
[03:29] | and the only color I care about is green. | 而且我只对绿色(美钞的颜色)感兴趣 |
[03:31] | We gonna do this or not? | 我们这交易到底做不做了 |
[03:32] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便吧 |
[03:34] | Right through here. | 就在这边 |
[03:41] | Uh something you want to tell me duke? | 还要谈什么事吗 公爵 |
[03:44] | See we ain’t arms dealers. We’re freedom fighters. | 我们不是军火商 我们是自由战士 |
[03:46] | Our guns aren’t for sale | 我们不卖武器 |
[03:48] | But we’d like to thank you for your donation. | 但是我们很感激你的捐助 |
[03:51] | Anything to help the cause. | 能好好谈谈吗 |
[03:53] | You want to help the cause? | 你想好好谈谈啊 |
[03:55] | Get a new favorite color. | 除非你换个新的最爱颜色 |
[03:57] | Fighting two against one is never ideal. | 一对二虽然不好对付 |
[04:00] | But there are ways to even the odds. | 但也不是没有胜算 |
[04:01] | Jam your opponents into a corner. | 把敌人挤压到角落里 |
[04:04] | And they won’t have room to use both arms. | 他们就没有空间舞拳弄脚了 |
[04:06] | It’s like fighting one person with two angry heads. | 结果就像单挑一有两个暴怒脑袋的人一样 |
[04:09] | It makes them easier to engage and easier to disengage. | 你可以做到 游刃有余 伸缩自如 |
[04:18] | Didn’t go as planned. | 计划有变 |
[04:20] | Actually it went exactly as planned. | 实际上 还在计划之内 |
[04:22] | You still have the money. I have a new toy. | 不但钱没损失 我又有了一个新玩具 |
[04:24] | How’d that case treat you by the way? | 顺便问下 他们服务态度如何 |
[04:26] | Handy. | 还不错 |
[04:27] | It’s never fun being used as a diversion | 调虎离山虽然不好玩 |
[04:29] | but it is an effective way to get the drop on an enemy | 但以此来削弱敌人总比枪林弹雨 |
[04:32] | with superior numbers and firepower. | 要高明许多 |
[04:34] | Then it’s all about making a clean getaway. | 之后只用撒开腿跑路就行了 |
[04:36] | If you can’t do that | 就算你做不来 |
[04:37] | it never hurts to be in an armored car. | 那么待在装甲车里也无伤大雅 |
[04:49] | You know I had a funny feeling | 我有一个很有趣的想法 |
[04:51] | Those guys might try to rip us off. | 那些人一定想把我们生吞活剥了 |
[04:53] | Eat or be eaten I suppose. | 我想这就是优胜劣汰吧 |
[04:55] | Next time you send me in as a decoy | 如果下次你想让我当诱饵 |
[04:57] | a heads-up would be nice. | 最好事先提醒我一下 |
[04:58] | Honestly Michael if you couldn’t survive | 说实话 迈克尔 如果你连公爵和吉宝 |
[05:00] | a go-round with Duke and Jimbo you deserve to get killed. | 这种货色都打不过 你活该被杀 |
[05:02] | Thanks to you | 多亏了你 |
[05:04] | Security at the armory wasn’t exactly watertight. | 我才能神不知鬼不觉的溜进去 |
[05:06] | You know .50 caliber — | 点五零口径 |
[05:07] | That’s quite a party favor Gilroy. | 这真是个大家伙啊 吉尔洛 |
[05:09] | I find that .50-caliber rounds | 我发现用一把点五零口径的枪 |
[05:11] | Have a delightful way of making one’s problems die. | 就能轻松解决难题 |
[05:14] | That’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[05:15] | Artillery like that makes me a little itchy about this job. | 这种大家伙让我对这次行动有些心痒痒 |
[05:18] | If you want me to scratch your back just say so. | 如果你想让我帮你挠一挠 就直说 |
[05:20] | We’re having a dress rehearsal tomorrow. | 我们明天演习一遍 |
[05:21] | You’ll get everything you need to know Partner. | 届时有何疑问我都知无不言 伙计 |
[05:23] | Until then ta-ta. | 回头见 |
[05:35] | Sam you’re doing dishes. | 萨姆 你居然在刷盘子 |
[05:37] | Yeah well I had to do something to pass the time. | 是啊 我总得做点事来打发时间啊 |
[05:41] | You have any idea what you put me through | 你知道我多担心你吗 |
[05:43] | getting in that car with jack the ripper? | 你却跟着那家伙兜风去了 |
[05:46] | So you got enough intel on this dirty deed to wrap up gilroy? | 那你有没有弄清楚吉尔洛有什么阴谋 |
[05:49] | Well not exactly | 还没有 |
[05:50] | but I did help him steal a browning .50 cal. | 但我帮他搞到了把点五零口径勃朗宁 |
[05:52] | Well forgive me if I don’t pat you on the back. | 原谅我没有支援到你 |
[05:53] | Do you think you could get in touch | 你现在还能不能 |
[05:56] | with your contacts at the FBI? | 跟你联调局的人联系上? |
[05:58] | You know the ones you used to inform on me to? | 就是之前告发我的那些 |
[06:00] | Yeah no problemo. | 没问题 |
[06:03] | For your sake | 说句不好听的 |
[06:04] | Michael I hoped you were dead. | 迈克尔 我真希望你已经死了 |
[06:05] | I can put up with a lot | 我完全理解你 |
[06:06] | but four calls without so much as a text back? | 但我打了四个电话你都不回条短信 |
[06:09] | That just takes me right to the edge. | 我已经急疯了 |
[06:10] | What’s on your mind Fi? | 你想干嘛 菲 |
[06:12] | A hustler named Coleman wants to meet about a gig. | 有一个叫科尔曼的人想找我们做点事 |
[06:14] | He once helped me with a cash-flow problem. | 他曾帮我解决过些账面问题 |
[06:16] | He deals in counterfeit bags stolen phones. | 他卖过山寨货 偷过手机 |
[06:17] | He’s a harmless weasel but his gigs pay top dollar. | 他是个狡猾的狐狸 但他出的价也最高 |
[06:21] | I thought you might like to come just in case. | 但为了以防万一 我觉得你该去见见他 |
[06:23] | Ooh I have a meeting with the FBI. | 我还要去见联调局的人 |
[06:25] | Why don’t you talk to Sam? | 让萨姆去吧 |
[06:27] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[06:32] | So I’m in a tiny little jam and I say to myself | 我现在很有些窘迫 我跟自己讲 |
[06:36] | “Coleman if you need a hard-core bad-ass chick | “科尔曼 如果你想摆脱困境 |
[06:39] | Well bud there’s only one lady to go to… | 你只能去找一个女人 |
[06:44] | …Fiona Glenanne.” | 那就是菲欧娜·格兰恩” |
[06:46] | “Lady’s” A bit of a stretch. | “小姐”这个词有点太宽泛了 |
[06:47] | I’m sorry. Who are you again? | 对不起 你是谁来着 |
[06:49] | Oh he’s just my gofer. | 他只是我小弟 |
[06:50] | He cleans my guns fetches my dry cleaning. | 帮我擦擦枪 取取衣服 |
[06:52] | What kind of job we talking about here? | 我们谈的活是什么性质的 |
[06:53] | You know you’re awfully chatty for the help. | 你在这瞎扯淡什么用都没有 |
[06:55] | Yes he is. | 是的 |
[06:58] | Be quiet while the grown-ups are talking. | 大哥们讲话小弟别插嘴 |
[07:00] | Answer the question anyway. | 请你回答下刚才的问题 |
[07:02] | You know how this works babe. | 你知道是怎么回事 宝贝 |
[07:03] | I can’t tell you exactly what the gig is | 这种事不能细说 |
[07:05] | until you agree to do it. | 除非你同意入伙 |
[07:08] | Hey hey. Eyes over here. | 看这里 |
[07:10] | You see this? | 看到这个了吧 |
[07:13] | That’s 10 large — | 酬劳是一万块 |
[07:14] | 5 up front 5 when you finish. | 五千订金 剩下五千完成后付清 |
[07:17] | 20… because I’m worth it. | 我要两万 因为我值这个价 |
[07:19] | Come on. After everything we’ve been through? | 拜托 我们都这么深的交情了 |
[07:22] | You know that I’m already doing this at cost right? | 你知道我这是在做亏本买卖了吧 |
[07:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | Be at this address at 6 00. | 六点到这个地方 |
[07:29] | And do us a favor — | 顺便帮我个忙 |
[07:32] | Leave mr. Chuckles at home will you? | 别带多嘴先生去 行吗 |
[07:37] | So let’s get this straight — | 我们开门见山吧 |
[07:38] | you want us to stop Gilroy | 你想让我们阻止吉尔洛 |
[07:39] | Who no one can prove is even in the country? | 就是在国内都没人能指控他有罪 |
[07:41] | From hijacking a plane no government will acknowledge? | 哪个政府会承认劫持飞机 |
[07:47] | That’s rich Westen. | 你想象力真丰富啊 韦斯顿 |
[07:48] | Fine alert the CIA. | 好吧 那我就通知中情局了 |
[07:50] | Make it their problem. | 让他们去处理吧 |
[07:51] | Look they won’t take my calls | 我知道他们不会接我电话的 |
[07:52] | But I figured a tip from the FBI — | 我想如果我说是从联调局那里得来的情报 |
[07:53] | Maybe they’ll take it seriously. | 也许他们就会认真处理了 |
[07:55] | Harris question –so far as it concerns | 哈里斯问你个问题 据你所知 |
[07:58] | calling the territorial jackasses at langley | 打电话给兰利反恐部门的那些傻蛋们 |
[08:00] | Where would you put that on the old to-do list? | 他们会把你的事放在清单第几位呢 |
[08:02] | Hmm. Maybe 400 500. | 也许是四五百名开外了 |
[08:06] | Gilroy’s in possession of a .50-cal machine gun. | 最新消息是 |
[08:08] | I have firsthand knowledge. | 吉尔诺弄到一把点五零口径机枪 |
[08:11] | You uh tell us where he’s keeping the hardware | 告诉我们他把枪放哪了 |
[08:13] | maybe that’s something we can work with. | 也许我们就可以去抓他了 |
[08:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道放哪了 |
[08:17] | Don’t you think I’d tell you if I could? | 就算我知道我会告诉你吗 |
[08:19] | So we just have to look under every rock | 那岂不是从这到迪士尼的”未来中心” |
[08:20] | From here to Epcot Center –that the idea? | 到处都要搜查 这就是你的建议? |
[08:24] | Little suggestion for you — | 给你点建议 |
[08:26] | Next time you want to cry wolf | 下次你要找我们 |
[08:27] | do it at a caf? On south beach huh? | 记得约到南岸的咖啡馆里 |
[08:29] | When you’re buying. | 当然是你买单 |
[08:41] | You know how some people promise | 你知道人们都怎么作保证的吗 |
[08:43] | Never to call the cops on their friends no matter what? | 无论发生什么都不会告发自己朋友了 |
[08:46] | Well you and me –we’re still up in the air. | 我们俩的事还悬而未决呢 |
[08:49] | Ah don’t get your knickers in a twist. | 你别在那唧唧歪歪的了 |
[08:50] | Coleman probably just wants a babysitter for a gun deal. | 科尔曼也许只是想保险吧 |
[08:54] | Anyone ever tell you it’s rude | 有人跟你讲过 |
[08:55] | to text while someone’s talking? | 边跟人讲话边发短信很不礼貌吗 |
[08:57] | Are you bugging my cellphone? | 你在往我电话里安窃听器吗 |
[08:59] | Right now you and mike | 你和迈克正在为 |
[08:59] | are fighting for top bunk in Sam’s doghouse. | 能在萨姆的狗窝里落脚而奋斗 |
[09:02] | I already watched | 我今天眼睁睁的看着 |
[09:03] | one of you wander away with a psycho today. | 他跟一个神经病跑路了 |
[09:04] | I’ll be damned if it happens again. | 这种事再发生我会很抓狂 |
[09:17] | As promised | 很守信用啊 |
[09:19] | 10 000 ways to say “Welcome aboard.” | 一万块换来一句 欢迎上贼船 |
[09:24] | Now that I’m officially on payroll | 现在我算正式入伙了 |
[09:25] | you want to tell me what this is about? | 你能告诉我事情的来龙去脉了吗 |
[09:27] | I’ll let the boss go over the details with you. | 我会让老大给你详细解释的 |
[09:29] | Don’t worry. We’re about to have cocktails with him right now. | 别担心 我们只是去和他喝杯鸡尾酒罢了 |
[09:32] | You’re just the middleman on this? | 那你只是个中间人而已了 |
[09:33] | You know I prefer “Facilitator.” | 我还是喜欢撮合者这个称呼 |
[09:36] | Boss goes by Gabriel. | 老大真名叫加百列 |
[09:37] | He’s kind of picky about who he works with | 他对合作伙伴非常挑剔 |
[09:39] | so to close the deal | 所以为了促成这笔买卖 |
[09:41] | I had to add a few adventures to our work history. | 我不得不在我们的履历中加了点冒险的成分 |
[09:42] | I told him you helped me out with a couple of ransom jobs | 我告诉他你在一些赎人质的买卖里帮过我大忙 |
[09:44] | a few years back in madrid. | 然后回到马德里呆了几年 |
[09:46] | Don’t worry about it. It won’t come up. | 别担心这个 不会穿帮的 |
[09:47] | It’s just a meet and greet. | 不过是见面打个招呼而已 |
[09:48] | Oh you got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[09:51] | Hey if you ain’t feeling it let me know. | 如果你感觉不爽 那就告诉我 |
[09:52] | I’d be more than happy to take back my 10 G’s. | 我很乐意收回我的1万订金 |
[09:54] | Fi do not go in that house. | 菲 别进那房子 |
[09:58] | Hey how you doing fella? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[10:01] | I really need some new friends. | 看来我真得换搭档了 |
[10:02] | There he is. Coleman. | 他来了 科尔曼 |
[10:05] | And you must be fiona. | 那你一定是菲欧娜 |
[10:08] | I have to tell you | 我得告诉你 |
[10:09] | I’ve heard such… wonderful things about you. | 我听说了你的许多了不起的事情 |
[10:16] | But now seeing you in person | 可现在 见到你本人 |
[10:18] | I get the feeling that none of them do you justice. | 我感觉你能做的远不止这些 |
[10:21] | Oh you haven’t heard the half of it. | 我的真本事你还没听说呢 |
[10:23] | I’m sure I haven’t. | 我想必没听过 |
[10:26] | This way please. | 请这边走 |
[10:29] | To new friends wherever the road may take us. | 为了新朋友 不管前途如何 |
[10:32] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[10:34] | Coleman tells me that you spent some time in madrid. | 科尔曼告诉我你在马德里呆过一段时间 |
[10:38] | For my money | 我觉得 |
[10:40] | there’s nothing quite like an evening stroll down la rambla. | 没有什么比晚上在拉兰布拉大街上散步更惬意的了 |
[10:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:45] | La rambla is in barcelona. | 拉兰布拉大街在巴塞罗那 |
[10:47] | You sure you need another drink? | 你喝醉了吧 |
[10:50] | Perhaps not. | 可能是 |
[10:51] | But that’s never stopped me before. | 但我还要接着考你 |
[10:54] | I am going to have to see your passport though. | 我要看你的护照 |
[10:58] | Right now. | 现在就要看 |
[10:59] | My passport? | 我的护照 |
[11:01] | I don’t have it on me. | 我没带着 |
[11:02] | You need to know my age you can just ask. | 如果你是想知道我的年龄的话 尽管问好了 |
[11:04] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我可没想过 |
[11:06] | But wherever it is | 不过不管你的护照在哪 |
[11:08] | it had better be stamped “Barajas airport madrid 2006 “ | 上面最好标有 马德里 巴拉哈斯机场 2006年 |
[11:13] | or we’re going to find ourselves | 不然我们就不太好 |
[11:15] | In a very uncomfortable situation. | 再往下谈了 |
[11:17] | Operate in the field long enough | 在江湖上混得够久的话 |
[11:19] | and you’ll find yourself getting tested | 你就会发觉你正被一帮危险人物 |
[11:20] | by very dangerous people. | 不断试探 |
[11:22] | So tell me where can we find it? | 告诉我吧 我们到哪去找你的护照 |
[11:25] | My bedroom dresser. | 在我卧室的梳妆台里 |
[11:28] | Third drawer has a false bottom. | 第三个抽屉有个隔层 |
[11:30] | Passport’s under the alias kelly minch. | 护照就在内衣的下面 |
[11:36] | Please leave everything the way you found it. | 请把一切按原样放好 |
[11:38] | The more immediate and unexpected the test | 试探来的越突然 |
[11:40] | the more likely they’re up to serious trouble | 他们就越容易碰上大麻烦 |
[11:42] | And the more likely they’ll kill you if you don’t pass. | 而且如果你没扛住他们就越会要你命 |
[11:45] | Come on mike. Pick up pick up. | 快点 迈克 接电话 接电话啊 |
[11:48] | Yeah Sam. | 萨姆 什么事 |
[11:49] | Mike I need you to grab the I.D. Kit I keep at the loft | 迈克 我要你去房子里拿上证件伪造工具箱 |
[11:52] | get to fi’s right away. | 然后马上去菲的家 |
[11:54] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[11:55] | Yeah as long as you get there like 10 minutes ago. | 只要你10分钟赶到她家就没事 |
[11:57] | I’ll buy you some time but you better skedaddle. | 我会给你争取点时间 不过你最好快点 |
[12:15] | Between matching holograms and color-shifting inks | 由于要匹配防伪标识和变色墨水 |
[12:18] | altering a page in a modern passport is virtually impossible. | 更改护照上的一页实际上是不可能的 |
[12:29] | So if all the pages are full | 所以 如果每一页都满了 |
[12:31] | And you have to adjust someone’s travel in a hurry | 而你又必须马上改变某人的旅行记录 |
[12:33] | it’s better just to swap out the page entirely. | 最好的办法就是整页换掉 |
[12:42] | It’s as easy as pulling out the stitching on a cheap t-shirt. | 这就像从廉价T恤上抽根线下来一样简单 |
[12:44] | You just need the skill to put it back together. | 你只需要把它们重新订在一起就行了 |
[12:51] | Hey knock yourself out. | 你们自己想办法过去吧 |
[12:52] | All the honking in the world | 就是再怎么按喇叭 |
[12:53] | Isn’t gonna put my rear axle back into alignment. | 也不能让我的后车轴再变成直的了 |
[13:05] | Uh mike you got two bogeys coming your way. | 迈克 有两个家伙朝你那去了 |
[13:07] | I hope you’re wrapping it up. | 我希望你已经搞定了 |
[13:08] | I’m doing the best I can sam. | 我在尽全力 萨姆 |
[13:14] | There’s no saying “I’m sorry” In the field | 干这一行从来没有道歉的规矩 |
[13:17] | so if it feels like a gamble’s about to come up short | 所以就像对待一盘输定了的赌局一样 |
[13:19] | you put on a smile and try to get your hands on a weapon | 你要在故作微笑的同时 |
[13:22] | Without anyone noticing. | 偷偷地准备好武器 |
[13:24] | No need to stop the party. Would you care for another? | 没必要让聚会停下来 想再喝一杯吗 |
[13:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:58] | Dime. | 说吧 |
[14:02] | Interesante. | 有点意思 |
[14:04] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[14:10] | Fiona I must apologize. | 菲欧娜 我必须得道歉 |
[14:12] | In my line of work you can’t be too careful. | 我干这行 从来都是谨小慎微 |
[14:16] | I know the feeling. | 我理解你 |
[14:18] | To madrid. | 为马德里干杯 |
[14:20] | To madrid. | 为马德里干杯 |
[14:28] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:29] | Look I had nothing to do with it. | 听着 这跟我没关系 |
[14:30] | She gets an idea in that little irish skull of hers | 这是她自己的主意 |
[14:32] | and that’s the end of it. | 就是这样 |
[14:34] | I’m going back in with gabriel. | 我还要去见加百列 |
[14:36] | For 10 grand? | 就为了1万美元吗 |
[14:38] | If someone’s willing to kill you over a passport | 如果那人因为护照就能杀你的话 |
[14:40] | you walk away fi. | 那你还是撤吧 菲 |
[14:41] | Ordinarily yes. | 一般来说 是该撤 |
[14:43] | Then sam showed me this — | 可是萨姆给我看了这个 |
[14:44] | Allen King taken at gunpoint | 加百列刚一进城 |
[14:46] | right after Gabriel got into town. | 艾伦·金就被绑架了 |
[14:48] | Okay so maybe I had a little something to do with it. | 好吧 我承认也许这事跟我有点关系 |
[14:51] | So it’s a kidnapping ring. | 这不过是起绑架案 |
[14:53] | -You call the cops. It’s not your problem. -The cops? | -你可以去报警 这不关我们的事 -报警 |
[14:56] | Gabriel is a pro. He’d sniff them out in a heartbeat. | 加百列很职业 他很快就会察觉到警察 |
[14:58] | Did he tell you what the job is? | 他告诉你要做什么任务了吗 |
[15:00] | So you’re meeting with a paranoid thug | 既然没有 那你就是在跟一个疑心病重的恶棍 |
[15:01] | With no idea what he’s up to. | 在打交道 甚至不知道他想做什么 |
[15:03] | Yeah that sounds like a great way to get yourself killed. | 听起来就是去送死啊 |
[15:06] | Are we talking about gabriel now or gilroy? | 我们是在说加百列还是吉尔洛 |
[15:09] | The caption says “Please give me my daddy back.” | 看见这标题了吗 请还我的爸爸 |
[15:11] | I’m not letting her grow up without a father | 如果我去会面时能救出她爸爸来的话 |
[15:13] | If I can save him by going to a meeting. | 那我绝不会让她在没有父爱的关怀下长大 |
[15:15] | I told her it was too risky to put a mic on her again | 我告诉她了再往她身上藏窃听器太冒险了 |
[15:17] | but you know it’s fi. | 但 你了解菲的 |
[15:20] | One of the doors has a padlock in the house. | 房子里的一扇门是用挂锁锁上的 |
[15:22] | Someone tells me he’s not using it as a game room. | 有人告诉我说他不再拿这屋当游戏室了 |
[15:25] | I need to search it. I don’t need your permission. | 我要去搜查这屋 不管你是否允许 |
[15:27] | That passport won’t be the last time he tests you. | 看护照绝对不是他最后一次试探你 |
[15:29] | We might not be able to save you the next time. | 下次我们就未必一定能救你了 |
[15:32] | Just give me 10 minutes alone in the house | 你们只需能让我单独在房子里10分钟 |
[15:34] | and I’ll see what’s behind that door. | 我就会查明门后面到底藏着什么了 |
[15:49] | Your security has a way of making a girl feel welcome. | 你的安检很不招女孩待见 |
[15:54] | We’re both professionals. | 我们都是内行 |
[15:55] | No more games no more background checks. | 别再耍花样 也别再调查底细 |
[15:58] | Just tell me about the job. | 就告诉我任务是什么 |
[15:59] | No I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[16:01] | We don’t even know if you’re qualified yet. | 我们甚至不知道你的业务够不够格 |
[16:06] | Beretta 9-millimeter. | 巴雷塔 9毫米手枪 |
[16:08] | Break it apart and put it back together. | 把它分离再组合 |
[16:10] | I’ll give you one minute. | 我给你一分钟 |
[16:13] | -Begin. -I’m sorry. | -开始吧 -对不起 |
[16:15] | You want me to do this with my eyes open or closed? | 你是想让我睁着眼还是闭着眼做这个 |
[16:18] | You can tell a lot about a person | 通过一个人拆枪的方式 |
[16:20] | by the way they take a pistol apart. | 可以透露出很多信息 |
[16:21] | Do they rush? Do they take their time? | 他们是匆忙 还是不紧不慢 |
[16:25] | Can they react quickly when attacked? | 受到攻击时是否能作出迅速反应 |
[16:30] | You don’t scare easy. Good. | 你不会轻易受惊 很好 |
[16:44] | All done. | 完成 |
[16:45] | How did I do? | 我做的怎样? |
[16:47] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[16:55] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[16:57] | Sorry mike. | 抱歉 迈克 |
[16:58] | Chewing helps me with the nerves. | 咀嚼有助于缓解我的紧张 |
[16:59] | You know it’s an old S.E.A.L. Trick. | 这是海豹突击队的老办法了 |
[17:01] | So you think it’s go time? | 那你觉得该行动了吗 |
[17:03] | Give it another minute. | 再等一下 |
[17:04] | We move too soon they’ll get suspicious. | 我们行动太早 他们会起疑心 |
[17:07] | I just hate fi being in there alone | 我只是不想让菲独自在里面 |
[17:09] | looking for that hostage by herself. | 找人质 |
[17:10] | Well she knew what she was getting into. | 她知道自己的处境 |
[17:14] | -Do you have another piece? -Yeah. | -你还有口香糖吗 -有 |
[17:16] | Coleman call in sick? | 科尔曼请病假了 |
[17:18] | Coleman won’t be joining us anymore. | 科尔曼不再是我们的一员了 |
[17:20] | He forced himself on the girl that you replaced | 他强奸了那个被你取代的女孩 |
[17:23] | and almost compromised the entire operation | 差一点毁了整个行动 |
[17:26] | So he… | 所以他 |
[17:29] | Has been dismissed. | 被解聘了 |
[17:30] | I have a terrible fear of risk. | 我很害怕担风险 |
[17:32] | So let me ask you can I trust you fiona? | 所以我要问问你 我能相信你吗 菲欧娜 |
[17:35] | You searched me. We did your test. | 你调查了我 我也经过了你的测试 |
[17:37] | You want to water-board me too? | 难道你想把我变成透明人吗 |
[17:40] | Why are you here? | 你为什么接这活 |
[17:41] | Cash. Isn’t that why you’re here? | 为了钱啊 你不也是一样吗 |
[17:44] | I think you’ll recognize this. | 我想你会认得这个 |
[17:45] | This is your file from interpol. | 这是你在国际刑警的档案 |
[17:48] | Tell me something. | 给我解释一下 |
[17:50] | Why does a nice catholic girl | 为什么你这样一个明显对政治没有兴趣 |
[17:51] | with no apparent interest in politics | 也没有暴力犯罪记录的 |
[17:53] | no history of violence | 美丽的天主教女孩 |
[17:55] | decide to join the IRA | 会决定加入爱尔兰共和军 |
[17:57] | and blow up cars all over belfast? | 在贝尔法斯特到处炸汽车呢 |
[17:59] | We didn’t have girls’ soccer? | 因为我们没有女子足球 |
[18:03] | Revenge. Happy? | 好吧 为了复仇 满意了吧 |
[18:06] | Okay just tell me one more time | 就再给我说一遍吧 好吗 |
[18:07] | Cause I always get this stuff mixed up. | 因为我老是记混了 |
[18:10] | If fi is wearing one button down on her blouse | 如果菲在衬衫上解开一个扣子 |
[18:12] | everything’s groovy. | 一切正常 |
[18:14] | -Two buttons down -Something’s wrong. | -解开两个扣子 -就是有麻烦了 |
[18:15] | Yeah well that’s a first. | 是啊 这还是第一次听说 |
[18:17] | Too many buttons down on a woman’s blouse is a bad thing? | 女人上衣扣子开的太多是件坏事 |
[18:21] | Come on am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[18:24] | -Gilroy. -Okay see ya. | -是吉尔洛 -好 我闪了 |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[18:29] | Michael it’s the big day before our big day. | 迈克尔 这是我们行动前的关键一天 |
[18:32] | I’ve got butterflies | 我心里已经有数了 |
[18:33] | But I can’t work on my lines without a script. | 但是没有剧本我没法演戏 |
[18:36] | Well nothing ruins a script like too much improvisation. | 过多的即兴发挥最容易毁掉剧本了 |
[18:38] | Get something to write. | 去找点儿题材吧 |
[18:40] | I’ll give you directions to rehearsal. | 排练的时候我会指导你的 |
[18:43] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[18:45] | After the ira life is good. | 退出爱尔兰共和军之后 生活美好 |
[18:48] | you have a gorgeous flat | 你有套高档的公寓 |
[18:49] | You’re a star on the black market | 你还是黑市上的红人 |
[18:52] | And then you decide to throw it all away | 而你却决定放弃一切 |
[18:54] | and move to miami. | 搬到迈阿密 |
[18:57] | -Why? -I followed a man here. | -为什么 -我跟着一个男人来的 |
[18:59] | And how did that work out? | 和他过得怎么样 |
[19:00] | Not quite as I hoped. Next question? | 没我期望的好 下个问题 |
[19:04] | You had a sister named claire. | 有个姐姐叫克莱尔 |
[19:07] | One moment she’s out shopping. | 一天 她出去购物 |
[19:09] | The next an english soldier fires into a crowd. | 然后 一个英格兰士兵向人群开火 |
[19:13] | She chokes to death on her own blood. | 她倒在血泊中窒息而死 |
[19:16] | Tell me what was the first thought that crossed your mind | 告诉我 当你得知这个消息时 |
[19:19] | when you got that news? | 闪过你脑子的第一个念头是什么 |
[19:25] | Boss. | 老大 |
[19:26] | You’d better get out here. | 你最好出来看看 |
[19:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[19:34] | I’m sorry do we have a problem here? | 抱歉 有问题吗 |
[19:36] | Bet your ass pal. | 你说对了 老兄 |
[19:37] | And Larry Moe and Curly here | 拉里·莫伊 和克里 |
[19:38] | Haven’t exactly been giving me the royal treatment | 对我可不太礼貌 |
[19:40] | But no matter. | 不过无所谓 |
[19:42] | Chuck Finley shadyglade homeowners association. | 恰克·芬利 林荫格莱德业主联盟 |
[19:45] | How are you sir? Good to see you. | 你好 先生 很高兴见到你 |
[19:48] | Anyway a couple things I want to bring to your attention here. | 有几件事需要你注意 |
[19:49] | This is the Shadyglade H.O.A. Rule book. | 这是林荫格莱德业主联盟守则 |
[19:52] | Now if you had taken a couple hours to read appendix seven | 现在 要是你花时间读一下附录7 |
[19:55] | Well I might not be here right now sir. | 先生 我就不会在这里了 |
[20:03] | Let me ask you a quick question. | 让我问你几个简单问题 |
[20:04] | When’s the last time you mowed your lawn? | 你最近一次修草坪是什么时候 |
[20:05] | He doesn’t even know. My word. | 都不知道我说在什么 |
[20:07] | That’s why I’m here. Want to point this out to you. | 这就是我来的原因 提醒你注意 |
[20:09] | You’ve got some areas that are clearing 5 inches easy here. | 有些地方 草的长度明显超过5英寸了 |
[20:14] | As a covert operative | 作为一个秘密特工 |
[20:16] | You learn that not every locked door leads to the secret you’re looking for. | 你知道并非每扇门后都有你要找的秘密 |
[20:19] | You may be searching for a hostage | 你可能是为了找人质 |
[20:21] | But find something just as important | 但却发现其他同样重要的东西 |
[20:23] | Like what your target is obsessed with… | 比如你的目标对象沉迷的 |
[20:26] | …like what your target loves. | 比如你的目标对象所爱的 |
[20:39] | Well Mr. Finley uh I can assure you | 芬利先生 我能保证 |
[20:41] | That this problem will be taken care of immediately okay? | 这个问题马上就能解决 行吗 |
[20:45] | Uh I’m sorry you had to come out here. | 我很抱歉 麻烦你跑一趟 |
[20:51] | Sweet Georgia with a fiddle. | 甜美的乔治娅拿着把小提琴 |
[20:54] | My goodness sir. | 天呐 先生 |
[20:56] | Is that florida crabgrass? | 那是佛罗里达的马唐草吗 |
[20:57] | This is a St. Augustine community only. | 这里只是圣奥古斯丁社区 |
[20:59] | Now crabgrass is as contagious as a brush fire. | 现在 马唐草疯狂蔓延 |
[21:03] | You know what happens if it spreads? | 一旦传播开 你知道后果是什么吗 |
[21:04] | We’re gonna have to ask you to get out of the neighborhood | 我们将不得不要求你搬出社区 |
[21:08] | All right? | 好吗 |
[21:09] | I’ll just say it again. | 我再重复一遍 |
[21:09] | We’d have to come right up to you yell in your face | 我们不得不来到你面前 冲你大吼 |
[21:12] | “Get out!” | 滚蛋 |
[21:14] | I’m sorry but I’m going to have to ask you to get out now. | 很抱歉 我现在不得不请你离开 |
[21:19] | Well hey that’s fine. | 好吧 |
[21:20] | I’ve got everything I need to make an assessment | 我已经有了所有评估需要的材料 |
[21:22] | And it’s not gonna be pretty sir. | 且结果不会很好看 先生 |
[21:25] | Fiona. | 菲奥纳 |
[21:27] | Ladies’ room. | 女盥洗室 |
[21:33] | You know what? | 你知道 |
[21:35] | I think it’s time we went for a ride. | 我觉得是时候出去开车兜风了 |
[21:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:39] | Oh I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[21:45] | He buy it? | 他信吗 |
[21:46] | Easy as a hot-fudge sundae. | 就像买杯热奶油糖浆圣代那么容易 |
[21:53] | Oh Mike does she — | 迈克尔 她是不是 |
[21:55] | Two buttons down. She’s in trouble. | 解开两颗扣子 有麻烦了 |
[22:10] | Jesus. If he’s driving like that we can’t follow him. | 老天啊 要是他这么开车 我们没法跟 |
[22:13] | I know! | 我知道 |
[22:13] | Maybe we can pick him up on the way back through. | 或许我们能在回来的路上赶上 |
[22:15] | If they come back through. | 要是他们回来的话 |
[22:16] | I know a back way that runs along the road. | 我知道后面有条路与之平行 |
[22:18] | Over there. | 那里 |
[22:29] | Is my house too warm for you? | 你觉得我的房子太热了吗 |
[22:31] | I notice that you undid another button on your blouse. | 我注意到你又解了颗扣子 |
[22:34] | You don’t miss much do you Gabe? | 什么都逃不过你的眼睛 是吗 加布 |
[22:36] | Since you’re looking you want me to undo another? | 既然你在看 要不要我再解一颗 |
[22:45] | I was a doctor back in argentina. | 在阿根廷的时候 我是医生 |
[22:48] | One day… | 有一天 |
[22:50] | An american company came to my little town to build computer chips. | 有家美国公司到我们小镇开厂造芯片 |
[22:54] | The governor called it “A day of progress.” | 政府称之为’发展日’ |
[22:58] | It all started with the adults — | 成人先开始发病 |
[23:00] | Headaches fevers. | 头疼 发热 |
[23:03] | Usually they recovered | 通常他们能恢复 |
[23:06] | But with the children it was a different story. | 但是对于儿童 就不同了 |
[23:12] | I did my best to treat them | 我尽了全力想救治他们 |
[23:13] | But what can you do when a company is dumping chemical waste | 但是 当公司随意弃置化学物质 |
[23:16] | into the water table?! | 污染地下水的时候 你能怎么办 |
[23:20] | What can you do?! | 能怎么办 |
[23:25] | Is that really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[23:40] | My daughter’s name was Eva. | 我女儿的名字是伊娃 |
[23:43] | She was beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[23:45] | I tried everything to save her. | 为了救她 我什么都试了 |
[23:51] | But I couldn’t. | 但是救不了她 |
[23:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:59] | Get out. | 出去 |
[24:01] | Now! | 现在 |
[24:07] | Stop right there. Turn around. | 停在那里 转过身 |
[24:13] | I wish it didn’t have to be this way | 但愿我没必要这么做 |
[24:14] | But this is so much bigger than me | 但是事关重大 |
[24:17] | And if I can’t trust you I cannot work with you. | 如果我不能信任你 就没法和你一起干 |
[24:20] | -Now listen -no stop. | -现在 听着 -不 停下 |
[24:25] | I think they pulled over across the way. | 我觉得他们穿过马路停车了 |
[24:31] | No Mike sit tight. | 别 迈克尔 别急 |
[24:33] | He’s gonna kill her Sam. | 他要杀了她 山姆 |
[24:35] | Wh–Mike you’re not gonna hit the guy from here with a pistol. | 迈克尔 在这里 你用手枪打不到他 |
[24:37] | She’s better off handling this on her own. | 最好由她自己见机行事 |
[24:40] | It’s like you said –she knew what she was getting into. | 就像你说的 她明白自己在掺和什么 |
[24:42] | The hardest thing to do when an operation goes bad is nothing at all. | 当行动陷入困境 最糟糕的是无计可施 |
[24:46] | It’s pure torture but if it’s the only way | 完全是种折磨 但是 如果只有这样 |
[24:48] | To give a team member a chance at survival | 才能让同伴脱身 |
[24:51] | You have no choice but to stand by and watch. | 你除了袖手旁观 别无选择 |
[24:53] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:56] | Bread pudding. | 面包布丁 |
[25:02] | My first thought when Claire died. | 当得知克莱尔死讯时 我的第一个念头 |
[25:04] | We had a fight. | 我们大闹一场 |
[25:06] | I spilled juice cranberry juice on her sweater | 我把果汁 蔓越莓汁泼在她毛衣上 |
[25:09] | And we said vicious things stupid things. | 我们恶言相向 |
[25:11] | I made her favorite dessert as an apology. | 我做了她最爱的甜点赔罪 |
[25:14] | It tasted dreadful. | 很难吃 |
[25:16] | But Claire… | 但是克莱尔 |
[25:20] | Never knew. | 永远都不会知道 |
[25:24] | My little sister died angry at me. | 我妹妹就这样生着我的气死去了 |
[25:27] | I know how you feel about the people who killed your daughter. | 我了解你对那些害死你女儿的人的感觉 |
[25:30] | I feel the same way about | 我也一样 对于那个 |
[25:32] | the men who kept claire from trying my awful dessert. | 阻止克莱尔品尝我的难吃的甜点的人 |
[25:36] | I-I never told anyone that before. | 我从未和人提过 |
[25:44] | If you can’t trust me | 如果你不能信任我 |
[25:46] | You go ahead and pull that trigger. | 你就开枪吧 |
[26:08] | After my daughter died… | 我女儿死后 |
[26:12] | I went to train with the rebels in Colombia for two years. | 我在哥伦比亚的反政府武装受训两年 |
[26:14] | I taught them field medicine | 我教他们战地救护 |
[26:16] | And they taught me how to fight to survive… | 他们教我如何战斗 生存 |
[26:20] | To do — | 去完成 |
[26:22] | -What had to be done. -Exactly. | -应完成的使命 -没错 |
[26:25] | You kidnapped a man last week — | 上周 你绑架了个男人 |
[26:28] | A scientist Allen King. | 一个科学家 艾伦·金 |
[26:30] | It was in the paper. I could do the math. | 报纸上登了 我能料到 |
[26:32] | He works for apex industries. | 他为艾派克斯[公司名]工作 |
[26:34] | I made it clear to them | 我和他们说得很清楚 |
[26:35] | That they need to shut down their factory in Argentina. | 他们必须关闭在阿根廷的工厂 |
[26:38] | The deadline’s in five hours. | 5小时后是最后期限 |
[26:39] | They’re not negotiating? | 他们不谈判吗 |
[26:41] | Maybe not this time | 或许 这次不 |
[26:43] | But next time I think they will. | 但是下次 我想他们会的 |
[26:49] | He’s head counsel for apex always travels with security | 他是艾派克斯首席顾问律师 保镖随身 |
[26:54] | But like all of us he has a weakness. | 可是 和我们一样 他有软肋 |
[26:57] | He’s going to meet an escort tonight. | 他今晚要见一个应召女郎 |
[27:00] | Let me guess. I’m just his type. | 让我猜猜 我是他喜欢的那类 |
[27:02] | Get him alone we avoid any unnecessary bloodshed. | 让他落单 避免任何不必要的流血事件 |
[27:05] | Negotiators tend to be a little more flexible when they’re the hostage. | 谈判者变成人质时 他们更容易让步 |
[27:10] | And what happens to Allen King when you get this guy? | 当你抓到这家伙 艾伦·金怎么办 |
[27:14] | He has a daughter Gabriel. | 他有个女儿 加百列 |
[27:18] | I don’t want to hurt him trust me | 相信我 我不打算伤害他 |
[27:20] | But sometimes to do something good | 但是有时候为了做好事 |
[27:22] | We must first do something terrible. | 你必须先做可怕的事情 |
[27:24] | You know I don’t have a choice. | 你知道我没有选择 |
[27:26] | Apex has to learn that we’re serious. | 艾派克斯的人必须知道我们是认真的 |
[27:34] | Anyone with a little tradecraft | 任何从事情报交换工作的人 |
[27:36] | Knows spilling a drink on yourself | 都知道洒点饮料在自己身上 |
[27:38] | Is a common excuse to leave a table. | 是个常见的离开餐桌的借口 |
[27:40] | To convince a pro it’s truly an accident then | 那么 为了使人相信真是的意外 |
[27:42] | You have to sell it with more than iced tea. | 仅用冰茶是不够的 |
[27:46] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[27:49] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:52] | I should clean up. | 我得清理一下 |
[28:05] | -Michael? -Fi you in the hotel? | -迈克尔 -菲 你在宾馆吗 |
[28:07] | It doesn’t matter. We’re not staying. | 无所谓 我们不留宿 |
[28:09] | The hostage wasn’t at Gabriel’s house. | 人质不在加百列的房子里 |
[28:11] | Forget about the hostage. | 别管人质了 |
[28:12] | Do what you have to do but get out of there. | 想办法出来 |
[28:14] | He’s not letting me out of his sight | 他不允许我离开他的视线 |
[28:16] | Until I help kidnap an executive from apex industries. | 直到我协助绑架一个艾派克斯工业的主管 |
[28:18] | Once I do he’s gonna kill the hostage. | 一旦我帮了 他会杀了人质 |
[28:20] | How long before he kills the hostage? | 离杀害人质还有多久 |
[28:23] | About three hours. | 大约3小时 |
[28:24] | He’s taking me back to the house to change. | 他现在带我回住处换衣服 |
[28:26] | Help me stop this. | 帮我阻止他 |
[28:27] | All right tell me what’s in your bag. | 行 告诉我你包里有什么 |
[28:29] | Hurry before he gets suspicious. | 快 在他产生怀疑之前 |
[28:32] | Sunglasses duct tape and lipstick. | 太阳镜 胶带 口红 |
[28:35] | Okay we can work with that. | 好的 我们这么干 |
[28:37] | I’m gonna leave you a package at the house — | 我会在住处留个包裹给你 |
[28:38] | Same way we used to do the drops in Dublin. | 和当初我们在都柏林交换情报一样 |
[28:41] | I’m not gonna risk losing you again Fi. | 我不要再次冒失去你的危险 菲 |
[28:46] | What do we got a couple hours? | 我们有多少时间 几个小时吗 |
[28:47] | Why don’t you just let me drop the package to fi | 为何不让我将包裹给菲 |
[28:49] | You see Gilroy? | 你见吉尔洛了吗 |
[28:51] | If there’s one thing he’s good at | 要是有件事是他在行的 |
[28:52] | It’s getting your mind off of things. | 就是让你抛开其他的事情 |
[28:55] | Thanks Sam. | 多谢 萨姆 |
[29:08] | So should I be asking | 那么 我是不是该问 |
[29:11] | Why you’re playing with my lipstick Sam? | 你要我的口红干嘛 萨姆 |
[29:12] | Uh that’s sort of NTK. | 算是一种NTK |
[29:15] | Oh sorry in civilian speak that’s — | 抱歉 通俗的说 是 |
[29:17] | Need to know? Yeah. | 必备常识吗 对 |
[29:18] | So what? You’re gonna plant a bug on fi right? | 干嘛 你打算窃听菲 对吗 |
[29:25] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[29:27] | Midnight shadows. It’s got a nice heft to it. | 午夜魅影 有足够空间 |
[29:30] | Put something in there they’ll never know it. | 放东西进去 没人会知道 |
[29:35] | Planting a surveillance device inside an existing item | 在现有物品里安装监控装置 |
[29:38] | Is all about working with what you have. | 关键是发挥现有资源作用 |
[29:40] | If the battery necessary to power a bug is too big you can’t use it. | 如果窃听器电池过大 就不能用 |
[29:53] | A tracker with a ping system on the other hand | 另一方面 脉冲信号跟踪装置 |
[29:55] | Can send your location in bursts | 能间歇发送位置信号 |
[29:56] | And doesn’t suck a lot of power | 无需很多能量 |
[29:58] | Making a terrific accessory for any lady on the go. | 成为每个忙碌女士的重要随身物品 |
[30:14] | What the hell you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[30:15] | Hey back off Curly. | 退后 克里 |
[30:17] | I’m collecting soil samples for H.Q. | 我在为总部收集土壤样本 |
[30:19] | Hey we can do this the easy way or the hard way | 我们可以好好商量 也能公事公办 |
[30:21] | But we are getting to the bottom of this crabgrass situation. | 但现在是关于马唐草的根本问题 |
[30:24] | No no. You get out of here. | 不行 你滚出去 |
[30:28] | You know I thought we’d be meeting | 听着 我觉得我们会 |
[30:29] | A little closer to the airport. | 在更靠近机场的地方碰头 |
[30:31] | Still stuck on those flight records you stole for me? | 还想着帮我偷飞行记录的事吗 |
[30:33] | Well forget them. Your stage is here. | 忘了吧 这里是你的舞台 |
[30:35] | Tomorrow I’ll be driving through here. | 明天 我会从这里驶过 |
[30:36] | Your job is to keep the road clear of witnesses | 你的任务是保证路上没人 |
[30:38] | Obstacles that sort of thing. | 没障碍物 及此类东西 |
[30:40] | I’ll pick you up at a rendezvous point | 我会在接头地点接你 |
[30:41] | And we’ll be on our merry way. | 开始我们的快乐旅程 |
[30:43] | When do I get to work my magic with the .50 cal? | 什么时候我能试试点五零口径的魔力 |
[30:46] | Oh no. This stays with me. | 不行 它跟我走 |
[30:47] | I take care of anyone who slips past you and the bridge. | 我搞定所有突破你防线和过桥的人 |
[30:50] | Of course one prefers not to use such things in populated areas. | 当然 最好不要在人多的地方用 |
[30:53] | The rounds go for miles. | 射程达数英里 |
[30:55] | Wow you keep me in the dark | 真好 你什么都不让我知道 |
[30:56] | And you hold on to the artillery. | 然后手握着大炮在这 |
[30:58] | You said I was getting everything I needed to know today. | 还说今天什么都告诉我 |
[31:00] | You said we were partners. | 还说称我们是拍档 |
[31:01] | But we are Michael. | 怎么不是呢 迈克尔 |
[31:03] | I’m the partner who tells you what to do | 我负责发号施令 |
[31:05] | And you’re the partner who does it. | 你负责听从指挥 |
[31:06] | Hilarious. Have fun on your own. | 真有趣 你自己玩吧 |
[31:09] | It’s about a man an inmate. | 是关于一个人 一个囚犯 |
[31:12] | He handpicked you for this job. | 他指名要你来干 |
[31:14] | I’d say he’s rather obsessed with you. | 他可是相当为你倾倒 |
[31:15] | His name? | 他叫什么 |
[31:17] | Sorry. He’d kill me if I spoiled the surprise. | 真抱歉 如果我揭开他的面纱就活不成了 |
[31:19] | Sorry. Not good enough. | 真抱歉 这个回答有点烂 |
[31:34] | Time for second thoughts is over. | 没有时间给你再作考虑 |
[31:35] | Tomorrow don’t come for me. | 明天你可不是为我而来 |
[31:37] | Don’t come for the obscene fortune we’re going to make. | 也不是为了我们即将得到的大笔财富 |
[31:40] | Come for all the people I have to kill | 而是为了那些如果你不干 |
[31:42] | If you don’t do your job. | 就会被我干掉的人 |
[31:53] | You’ll meet the target at the bar. | 你会在酒吧里见到他 |
[31:55] | He’ll invite you up to his room | 他会让你去他的房间 |
[31:57] | At which point you take out his guards. | 这就是他落单的时候 |
[31:59] | No guns. Silence is golden. | 别用枪 低调 沉默是金 |
[32:02] | Me and my men will be in afterwards to show him out. | 之后我和我的人会来带走他 |
[32:05] | They’re in position now. | 他们已经就位了 |
[32:13] | Attagirl Fi. | 干得好 菲 |
[32:15] | Her signal’s coming through loud and clear. | 她传来的信号非常清晰 |
[32:16] | Okay take a right. | 右转 |
[32:20] | So gilroy has you doing guard duty out in the boonies? | 吉尔洛让你在荒郊野外做保安 |
[32:23] | At least you don’t have to hijack a plane. | 幸好没叫你去劫机 |
[32:25] | He must have someone else at the airport. | 他肯定派了别人去机场 |
[32:26] | He wouldn’t go through all this trouble | 他才不会费尽心思 |
[32:28] | To have me babysit some pavement. | 目的却是让我做个看路的 |
[32:30] | Tomorrow I may need you to hang around the airport | 明天我可能需要你让你的警察兄弟 |
[32:31] | With some of your cop buddies. | 在机场附近逛花园 |
[32:33] | You got it. Ah Fi just pinged again from the same spot. | 没问题 菲刚在同一地点发了两次信号 |
[32:36] | Looks like they’ve reached their destination. | 他们应该到地方了 |
[32:38] | Same hotel. | 同一家酒店 |
[32:40] | Gabriel used the lunch as a scouting trip. | 看来加百列大中午的去踩点去了 |
[32:42] | All right I’ll stay in the car | 好了 我待在车里 |
[32:44] | In case one of gabe’s goons is in there. | 以防加布的耳目在里面 |
[32:45] | So any bright ideas on how to stop gabe’s next kidnapping? | 对阻止他下一次绑架有什么好想法没有? |
[32:49] | Figuring it out as I go sam. | 我不在你可以慢慢想 |
[32:52] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[32:53] | Like con men spies know that in the workplace | 跟骗子一样 特工们永远知道在工作场合 |
[32:56] | A clipboard is as good as a skeleton key. | 夹板和万能钥匙一样好用 |
[32:58] | But nobody from the health inspector’s office called. | 但卫生局没打电话来啊 |
[33:01] | What part of “Surprise visit” Do you not understand? | “突-击-检-查”四个字你是哪个字没懂 |
[33:03] | Do you want me to just shut this place down right now? | 还是现在让你关门大吉比较好 |
[33:06] | I am not gonna sugar-coat this. | 我会一五一十向上级报告 |
[33:08] | We’ve been getting more letters than the north pole | 你知道我们收了多少封 |
[33:10] | About this kitchen! | 对这个厨房的投诉 |
[33:12] | This is not a drill! | 这可不是演习 |
[33:13] | You two I want you to pull | 你们俩 今天下午开始 |
[33:15] | Every head of lettuce from this afternoon. | 把所有生菜拣出来 |
[33:17] | We find rat feces you find a new job. | 我们找到老鼠屎 你们就可以滚蛋了 |
[33:20] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[33:21] | You I want you to go into the freezer. | 你 去冷冻库里 |
[33:23] | I want you to find expiration dates on all the meat. | 查看每一块肉的食用截止日期 |
[33:26] | Let’s move! Let’s go! | 快啊 行动起来 |
[33:28] | I don’t care who you are. | 不管你是谁 |
[33:29] | You can’t order the employees to stop working | 在没得到经理的允许之前 |
[33:31] | Without the manager’s permission. | 你不能命令雇员停止工作 |
[33:32] | Well then you should go –you know go get the manager. | 那好 你就… 你去找经理过来 |
[33:54] | Restaurant kitchens have grease fires all the time. | 饭店厨房因油起火比比皆是 |
[33:57] | A little oil on a burner and you can clear out a restaurant | 煤气上浇一点油 就可以解决掉一个餐厅 |
[34:00] | Without raising too much suspicion | 而没有任何可疑因素 |
[34:01] | Or causing too much damage. | 也不会造成毁灭性破坏 |
[34:03] | Hey you got a grease fire in there. | 嘿 里面着火了 |
[34:05] | Still it’s best not to stick around too long | 老规矩 在你点火之后 |
[34:08] | After you’ve set a kitchen on fire. | 最好赶快跑路 |
[34:24] | We have to assume the operation’s been compromised. | 我们的行动计划肯定被泄露了 |
[34:27] | Compromised? It was a fire. It’s called bad luck. | 泄露? 那是自燃起火 那叫作天灾人祸 |
[34:30] | I don’t believe in bad luck okay? | 我才不信什么天灾人祸 |
[34:32] | I’m shutting this down. | 我必须解决掉这件事 |
[34:41] | Leave your things here. | 把你的东西丢我车里 |
[34:42] | We can’t risk leaving any evidence behind. | 我们不能留下任何证据 |
[34:49] | Yo she’s back on the grid Mike. | 信号又回来了 迈克 |
[34:51] | How far? | 多远 |
[34:51] | About two miles. | 两英里处 |
[34:53] | Something tells me though they’re not headed to the beach. | 我感觉他们没有直奔海滩 |
[34:55] | Chances are he’s taking her to the hostage. | 但有可能他带她去了人质那里 |
[34:57] | Gabriel’s gonna kill him or have Fi do it for him. | 加百列要杀了他 或者让菲代替他杀 |
[35:00] | No one guarding your hostage? | 不用派人看着人质 |
[35:02] | Not necessary. | 不需要 |
[35:04] | The most careful bad guys don’t just watch for tails | 最精明的坏人不仅仅看有没有人跟踪 |
[35:07] | And wipe off fingerprints. | 还会消灭一切痕迹 |
[35:08] | If you want to be extra sure you can’t be traced | 如果你想完全确定你没有被跟踪 |
[35:11] | You rig all the evidence against you to go up in flames | 当有人在看他们不应该查看的地方时 |
[35:14] | If anyone starts looking somewhere they shouldn’t. | 你就要把所有的证据彻底毁灭 |
[35:19] | This is a sedative drip. | 这是镇静剂的点滴 |
[35:22] | You want to end it all all you do is increase the dosage. | 如果想结果他的性命 只需要加大剂量 |
[35:25] | Completely painless. | 不痛不痒 |
[35:26] | Another trick you learned from your rebels? | 从反抗军那里学回来的? |
[35:29] | No this one I taught them. | 不 这招是我教给他们的 |
[35:32] | There’s a risk in being | 被追踪者热切关注 |
[35:33] | Too obsessed with countersurveillance. | 可不是件好事 |
[35:35] | Spend your life paranoid always looking for threats | 终其一生疑神疑鬼 |
[35:38] | And it makes it easy for someone to find them for you. | 而让追踪者更容易找到你的破绽 |
[35:41] | Pros call it “Seeing ghosts.” | 专业人士称之为”见鬼” |
[35:45] | Did you see that? Gabriel in the grass. | 加百列 你看到吗 草丛里 |
[35:52] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[36:06] | Well this is it. | 就是这儿 |
[36:08] | Last place we got a signal. So where’s Fi? | 我们收到信号的最后一站 菲在哪儿 |
[36:19] | Fiona! | 菲奥纳 |
[36:23] | Fiona! | 菲奥纳 |
[36:28] | I’m sorry but I cannot let you kill an innocent man. | 抱歉 我不能让你杀了一个无辜的人 |
[36:31] | What are you talking about “Innocent”? | 你懂什么叫”无辜”吗 |
[36:33] | My daughter was innocent! | 我的女儿才是无辜的 |
[36:35] | The children his company’s killing –they’re innocent! | 这个公司害死的孩子们 他们才无辜 |
[36:38] | Who’s protecting them huh? | 谁来保护他们 |
[36:40] | -Inside. -What would you have done for claire? | -进去 -你为克莱尔做了什么 |
[36:44] | -How far would you have gone? -Get inside. | -你为她做了什么? -进去 |
[36:46] | That’s right we’re the same –you and me. | 没错 我们是一样的 你和我 |
[36:49] | The only difference are the circumstances. | 唯一的区别是情况不同 |
[36:55] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 你能说我做错了吗 |
[37:00] | The police will be here soon. | 警察很快会来的 |
[37:02] | I can’t go to jail. You know that. | 我不能进监狱 你知道的 |
[37:04] | Everything I worked for will be wasted. | 那样我做的一切都白费了 |
[37:07] | Goodbye gabriel. | 再见了 加百列 |
[37:08] | -Maybe someday -There’s not going to be a someday. | -或许某一天 -没有某一天 |
[37:11] | I only have one thing to live for | 我终生为此奋斗 |
[37:14] | And now that’s gone! | 而现在全都灰飞烟灭了 |
[37:19] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[37:27] | -Give me the key. -No! | -把钥匙给我 -不 |
[37:29] | Give me the key! Let me help you! | 给我 让我救你出来 |
[37:31] | You want to help me? | 你想帮我 |
[37:32] | Go back down to argentina and tell them that I failed. | 那就去阿根廷告诉他们我失败了 |
[37:35] | Tell them they’re on their own. | 跟他们说以后得靠他们自己了 |
[37:38] | No! | 不 |
[37:41] | Go! Get out of here! | 快走 快离开这儿 |
[37:48] | -Get out of here! -Go! God damn you! | -快走 -闭嘴 |
[37:54] | Jesus. Fi! | 天哪 菲 |
[37:55] | -Mike what are you doing? -Get him clear. | -迈克 你要干嘛 -带他出去 |
[37:57] | No god damn it. You’re gonna suffocate in there. | 不行 你会死在里面的 |
[38:00] | I’ll get Fi. You get him out. | 我去救菲 你搞定他 |
[38:02] | If you’re not out in one minute I’m coming in after you. | 如果一分钟内你不出来 我就进去救你 |
[38:05] | Fiona we’re going now. | 菲奥纳 我们走 |
[38:07] | No I’m not going without him! | 不 不救出他我哪儿也不去 |
[38:38] | So the cops picked up Gabriel at the warehouse. | 警察在仓库里抓住了加百列 |
[38:40] | He’s looking at some serious time. | 他看来麻烦不小 |
[38:43] | Oh got a very interesting call from allen king though. | 我还接到了艾伦·金的电话 很有趣 |
[38:46] | He’s getting files together on apex industries | 他在搜集艾派克斯的资料 |
[38:48] | All their shenanigans down in argentina. | 关于所有他们在阿根廷犯下的罪 |
[38:50] | He’s blowing the whistle? | 他准备告发他们? |
[38:51] | Well Fi gave him a uh — | 菲对他… |
[38:53] | A talking-to. | 教育了一番 |
[38:54] | Goody bags are going out to all the media types right now | 如今文件将在所有媒体上曝光 |
[38:57] | So if I had stock in apex –whew –I’d sell. | 所有持有艾派克斯股票的人 该准备抛了 |
[39:06] | Brought some chicken soup for Fi. | 给菲带了一些鸡汤 |
[39:08] | Don’t worry I didn’t make it. | 放心 不是我做的 |
[39:11] | She’s resting. | 她在休息呢 |
[39:12] | Mm. Drink? | 喝一杯? |
[39:15] | Yeah. Don’t go easy on me. | 来吧 别对我客气 |
[39:17] | Ran out of cigarettes on the way over. | 烟没了 就来点酒吧 |
[39:26] | About that time Mike? | 时间差不多了 迈克 |
[39:27] | Yeah. Mom do you think you can hang here for a while? | 老妈 你看一会儿这里吧 |
[39:29] | The cavalry should be headed to the airport now. | 骑兵队是时候得往机场去了 |
[39:31] | -Long story. -Whatever. | -说来话长 -那就别说了 |
[39:37] | You play nice boys. | 干漂亮点哈 |
[39:51] | Like new parents | 就像新手父母们一样 |
[39:52] | Spies take preventative measures | 特工们设好一切预防措施 |
[39:54] | To ensure a safe environment | 来保证一个安全的环境 |
[39:56] | Only instead of baby-proofing cabinets | 但不是用那些”预防儿童触电”的电源 |
[39:58] | And electrical sockets | 和插座 |
[39:59] | They use… more extreme methods. | 而是更极端的方式 |
[40:03] | When you’re creating an explosion to keep people back | 当你设下炸药来退敌 |
[40:05] | You can’t go halfway. | 可不能半途而废 |
[40:07] | It’s never ideal but for their own protection | 虽然这不是好主意 但是却能保证他们的安全 |
[40:10] | You have to make sure they know you mean business. | 你还得让他们相信你是玩真的 |
[40:12] | Then the only trick is to set it off | 然后引爆的时候玩个小把戏 |
[40:14] | Without blowing anyone to kingdom come. | 避免不必要的受伤 |
[40:33] | Yeah Sam. | 萨姆 怎么了 |
[40:34] | Mike I’ve been trying to get through for a half an hour. | 迈克 我已经晃悠了半小时了 |
[40:36] | Looks like our plan to sic the fbi on gilroy at the airport | 但我们机场捉鳖的计划 |
[40:39] | Is not gonna fly. | 貌似失败了 |
[40:40] | A fuel truck crashed into a cessna on the runway. | 跑道上一辆燃料车撞上了信号灯 |
[40:43] | They’re re-routing flights all over florida. | 整个佛罗里达的航线被重整 |
[40:45] | The cops have got this whole area blocked off. | 警察已经封闭了整个区域 |
[40:47] | Gilroy’s not hijacking a plane. He’s diverting it. | 吉尔洛不是想劫机 是想改变航线 |
[40:50] | Yeah my guess is you’re not stationed | 我不会猜中你在看守 |
[40:52] | At some pass-through in the sticks. | 那”新航线”的中转站吧 |
[40:56] | I’m guarding gilroy’s landing strip. | 我在守卫吉尔洛的降落跑道呢 |
[40:59] | Right and I’ll tell you what. | 那我告诉你 |
[41:00] | The cops are bird-dogging a stray plane. | 警察们正在追踪”迷路”的小飞机 |
[41:02] | They’re headed your way partner. | 正往你这儿来呢 伙计 |
[41:03] | They cross this bridge | 当他们一过桥 |
[41:05] | Gilroy’s gonna shred them with his .50 cal. | 吉尔洛就会用那顶点五零口径机枪进行扫射 |
[41:06] | He’s gonna pick me up in a few minutes. | 他几分钟之后就会来接应我 |
[41:08] | You’ve got to tell them to stay back until he does. | 他来之前 你让警车们退后点 |
[41:09] | What you think the cops are gonna take my word for it Mike? | 你不是觉得警察听我指挥吧 迈克 |
[41:15] | Buenos dias mis amigos. | 你好 我的朋友 |
[41:23] | Westen. | 韦斯顿 |
[41:25] | Gilroy hearing lots of sirens over here. | 吉尔洛 这里到处都是警报器的声音 |
[41:26] | Wouldn’t have anything to do with a lost plane would it? | 你觉得他们对迷失的飞机会熟视无睹? |
[41:29] | This is why we rehearsed. | 这就是为什么我们需要彩排 |
[41:30] | Stop your bellyaching and do your job | 废话少说 干活去 |
[41:32] | Or I’ll do it for you. | 还是我帮你干 |
[41:35] | Our guest is so keen to meet you. | 我们的贵客可想见你呢 |
[41:37] | See you soon Michael. | 待会儿见 迈克尔 |
[42:05] | Gilroy we need to leave now. | 吉尔洛 我们该走了 |
[42:08] | They say if you live long enough | 有人说如果你够长命 |
[42:09] | You’ll see everything. | 你就能看破一切 |
[42:12] | -What happened? -Paid me $10 million. | -怎么了? -付了我一千万美金 |
[42:15] | Turns out his plan was to shoot me come after you. | 结果计划只是枪杀我 追踪你 |
[42:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[42:20] | His name is simon. | 他叫西蒙 |
[42:21] | Apparently I’m not his only friend in miami. | 很显然我可不是他在迈阿密唯一的朋友 |
[42:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:26] | Did I mention I’m attached to an explosive device? | 我有没有说我身上绑了个炸弹? |
[42:32] | Perhaps you should run along. | 或许你该跑路了 |