时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但不料 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信誉 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友… |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友… |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate. Someone needs your help, Michael. | 要是绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | It’s dangerous to say no to a spy. | 拒绝一个间谍可是很危险的 |
[00:48] | In a business where motives are questionable | 尤其是当你动机不纯 |
[00:50] | and loyalty is skin-deep, | 而对方又表里不一 |
[00:52] | declining the wrong request | 一旦你不小心拒绝错了 |
[00:53] | can earn you a trip to the morgue. | 可能就会踏上不归路 |
[00:56] | So if you’re asked to soak in a jacuzzi | 所以当一个机密行动的反社会疯子 |
[00:58] | by a black-ops sociopath | 约你一起泡按摩浴 |
[00:59] | who’s paranoid about listening devices… | 就因为他对防窃听器有偏执 |
[01:03] | You pick out your favorite trunks and wade in. | 你就只能穿上心仪的短裤而乖乖从命 |
[01:06] | Come on in, Michael. The water’s warm. | 快来吧 迈克尔 水温正好 |
[01:09] | 吉尔洛 秘密行动的反社会疯子 | |
[01:17] | Hot, hot, hot. | 好烫好烫 |
[01:19] | Am I being punished? | 你这是在惩罚我吗 |
[01:20] | Not at all. | 当然不是 |
[01:21] | I just thought we could use a spot | 我只是觉得我们可以找个地方 |
[01:23] | where we could talk freely about our future together. | 好好谈谈我们一起的将来 |
[01:27] | I like you. You know, like a friend, but… | 我喜欢你 但是朋友那样的… |
[01:30] | You’re cute. | 你真可爱 |
[01:31] | But don’t interrupt. | 但别打岔 |
[01:32] | My mood’s been a bit dodgy | 因为你没从智利人偷到我要的文件 |
[01:33] | since you failed steal that file I wanted from the chileans. | 所以我有点小小的不爽 |
[01:36] | See, I wouldn’t say I failed as much as your plan failed. | 我失败不代表你的计划就泡汤了 |
[01:40] | As long as you don’t partner me up again, | 只要不和我结伴 |
[01:41] | You’ll get your file soon enough. | 你还是能轻易拿到文件 |
[01:43] | I won’t. | 不可能了 |
[01:43] | I’ve learned the file’s been destroyed. | 我得知那份文件已被销毁 |
[01:46] | And I confess my first thought | 我承认 我有过这个念头 |
[01:47] | was to kill you and take my leave. | 把你杀了再一走了之 |
[01:50] | But, no. We must keep calm and carry on. | 但转念一想 我们还是得冷静下来继续努力 |
[01:52] | Thanks? | 那我该说谢谢? |
[01:53] | I think I’ve sussed out a way | 我想我已经搞清了 |
[01:54] | to get the information that I need. | 获取所需情报的方法 |
[01:56] | I’ll leave the details to you this time, | 这次我会给你提供细节信息 |
[01:58] | But the gist is this — | 但关键在于 |
[01:59] | You’re to steal flight data for every private plane | 你得去盗取一组数据 包含未来六周内 |
[02:02] | flying in and out of Miami for the next six weeks. | 所有私人飞机出入迈阿密的记录 |
[02:05] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[02:06] | Me? I’m offering you a job. | 我吗 我是在给你活儿干 |
[02:09] | You do it, you get paid money. | 你完成任务再拿报酬 |
[02:10] | That’s all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这么多 |
[02:12] | Listen, I don’t like prison food. | 听着 我可不想进监狱 |
[02:14] | Operations that have to do with flight traffic — | 涉及航运交通的行动 |
[02:16] | Extremely risky. | 太过冒险 |
[02:18] | I need to know more before I commit. | 在答应之前 我必须知道更多细节 |
[02:20] | And I am telling you that simply cannot be. | 那我告诉你 这不可能 |
[02:22] | This is another moment of truth, Michael. | 这又是一个关键时刻 迈克尔 |
[02:25] | Do we have a future together or not? | 我们到底有没有一起的将来呢 |
[02:30] | Double my fee. | 我要双倍报酬 |
[02:32] | The price of ignorance? | 因为你不知情吗 |
[02:33] | The price of privacy. | 因为你向我隐瞒真相 |
[02:35] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[02:38] | Can I get out now? | 我能走了吗 |
[02:51] | I pushed as hard as I could, Sam. | 我已经尽力逼问了 萨姆 |
[02:53] | He’s not talking. | 他就是不肯说 |
[02:54] | Well, to be fair,your guy’s a scheming psychopath. | 老实说 那个疯子真是诡计多端 |
[02:57] | Keeping their cards close to the vest is what they do. | 这种人都十分谨慎 |
[02:59] | You may have to stay in the game longer | 你只有和他继续搅合 |
[03:00] | to find out what he’s holding. | 以慢慢查清他到底是什么目的 |
[03:02] | I may lose my seat at the table | 要是我不给他弄来 |
[03:03] | if I don’t come up with | 未来六周的飞机出入记录 |
[03:04] | six weeks’ worth of private flight records. | 恐怕他就会一脚踢开我了 |
[03:06] | We could try the FAA, the DEA… | 我们可以试试联邦航空局或美国禁毒署 |
[03:09] | I was thinking the coast guard. | 我在考虑海岸警卫队 |
[03:10] | Oh, the navy’s little sister. That’s a good choice. | 海军家的小妹妹啊 这个不错 |
[03:13] | How are you gonna get in? | 你准备怎么混进去 |
[03:15] | Oh, don’t give me that look. | 老天 别这样看着我 |
[03:17] | They hire ex-SEALs all the time | 他们一直雇佣前海豹突击队队员 |
[03:18] | for Homeland Security check-ups. | 以视察国土安全 |
[03:20] | You could get one of your buddies | 你可以拜托你的朋友 |
[03:21] | to hire you on for a temp gig. | 雇你去做个临时工 |
[03:23] | You could get in, out, no questions asked. | 你进去搞到资料再出来 毫无麻烦 |
[03:25] | Oh, jesus, Mike, | 听我说 迈克 |
[03:26] | But, you know, the thing about buddies | 要知道所谓的朋友 |
[03:27] | is that they’re your buddies. | 就意味着我们有交情 |
[03:29] | You can’t make them unwitting accomplices to a felony. | 可不能让他们不知情地成为重罪同谋 |
[03:31] | Do you have an alternative | 你还有别的法子吗 |
[03:32] | with a lower risk of somebody being killed? | 风险更低 不会造成他人伤亡 |
[03:34] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[03:35] | I’m really asking. | 我真心求你 |
[03:36] | I don’t want to do this any more than you do. | 我和你一样也很不情愿 |
[03:38] | All right, brother, I’ll do it. | 好吧 兄弟 交给我吧 |
[03:40] | But I’m getting an itchy feeling. | 但我感觉煎熬得很 |
[03:41] | You sure that’s from a moral dilemma? | 真是受道德两难而困扰吗 |
[03:42] | Oh, that’s not nice. | 这可不好受 |
[03:45] | Dead bolt was cut with a blowtorch. | 有人用焊枪毁坏了嵌锁 |
[03:47] | Probably didn’t break in to steal your blender. | 看来不是为了偷你的榨汁机 |
[04:00] | Hey, pal. Sorry about the mess. | 嗨 伙计 不好意思搞得一团糟 |
[04:05] | Larry, what the hell are you doin | 拉瑞 见鬼的你在这干什么 |
[04:06] | Well, it’s nice to see you, too, Michael. | 见到你也很高兴 迈克尔 |
[04:08] | And, sam! I also see you. | 还有你 萨姆 |
[04:11] | Seriously, pal, | 真是的 伙计 |
[04:13] | We do 20 missions on 3 continents, | 我们横跨三大洲 干了二十多票任务 |
[04:14] | And this is how you greet me? | 你就这样欢迎我吗 |
[04:16] | Well, that was before you faked your own death | 因为你制造了自己已死的假象 |
[04:18] | and came back without a soul. | 还恬不知耻地回来 |
[04:19] | Ouch. Little harsh, huh? | 你的话真伤人 |
[04:21] | 拉瑞 不死间谍 | |
[04:24] | Uh, you do kill people for money, Larry. | 你真的会为了钱而杀人 拉瑞 |
[04:26] | You know, last time we said goodbye, | 上一次我们告别时 |
[04:27] | I was staring at you through a sniper scope. | 我正在透过狙击镜瞄准你 |
[04:29] | What made you think I ever wanted to see you again? | 难道你认为我还想见到你吗 |
[04:31] | Come on, now. Don’t be like that. | 拜托 别这样 |
[04:34] | Look, I am not here to kill you. | 听着 我不是来杀你的 |
[04:37] | He was. I saved your life. | 他才是 我救了你的命 |
[04:42] | All right, talk. | 好吧 快说怎么回事 |
[04:43] | I’ll explain everything after we get rid of this body. | 等我们抛尸后我再解释 |
[04:45] | Now, I’ve been looking around this place, | 我寻遍了这个地方 |
[04:47] | trying to find something to stuff him in | 想找个东西把尸体塞进去 |
[04:49] | so we can carry him out without spooking your neighbors. | 这样我们搬尸体时不至于吓到邻居 |
[04:52] | How attached are you to that couch? | 你对这个沙发有特殊感情吗 |
[05:02] | Would you look at that? Three to the chest. | 看看啊 三枪都射中胸部 |
[05:05] | He didn’t even get a shot off. | 他都没有反击 |
[05:06] | I just get better with age. | 我的技术越来越精湛了嘛 |
[05:08] | Uh, Mikey, that’s a santa muerte tattoo. | 迈迈 这是圣死神的纹身[墨西哥宗教标志] |
[05:11] | Six tears — the guy’s a pro with half a dozen kills. | 六滴眼泪代表这家伙杀了六个人 是个老手 |
[05:14] | Pro? That’s kind of generous. | 这算老手吗 真是宽松 |
[05:15] | Six is a promising start, I guess. | 六个还算是个良好的开端 |
[05:17] | Larry, why is a hit man in my apartment? | 拉瑞 为什么我家会有个杀手 |
[05:20] | Well, I think that Juan Doe here | 我觉得对这位张三同学 |
[05:22] | Would have preferred the term “Sicario.” | 应该用”刺客”比较合适[西班牙语] |
[05:25] | A Cartel wants me dead? | 卡特尔黑帮要杀我吗[拉美黑帮] |
[05:27] | Not exactly — so far, it’s only the guy | 不算 目前只是个叫卡洛斯的男人 |
[05:29] | who runs their cash-processing center, Carlos. | 他掌管一个现金处理中心 |
[05:32] | He sent this fellow, and he wants his money back | 是他派的杀手 他想拿回钱 |
[05:35] | so he won’t have to tell his bosses. | 不然被老大知道他就死惨了 |
[05:37] | You robbed the colombians? | 你抢了那些哥伦比亚人的钱吗 |
[05:39] | 2 million bucks! | 整整两百万呢 |
[05:42] | They haul in all this wrinkled-up street cash. | 他们把一捆捆钱堆满整大街 |
[05:45] | Dirty bills — they got to be cleaned and sorted somewhere. | 都是脏钱 他们肯定在别处洗钱 |
[05:47] | And then when I heard | 之后我听说那些蠢蛋 |
[05:48] | that these idiots do it all in the same place… | 居然在同一个地方干这活儿 |
[05:51] | You used my name to get close. | 你就利用我的名字接近他们 |
[05:53] | I’m a burned spy. I’m here to help. | 我是个被炒的间谍 要我帮忙不 |
[05:55] | It’s a pretty good approach, damn it. | 这一招真他妈管用 |
[05:56] | I mean, especially with your dossier attached… | 特别是再附上你的档案… |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:00] | I admit, we have a situation. | 我承认我们有点麻烦 |
[06:03] | I tried to close the loop, | 我曾试图了结此事 |
[06:05] | but Carlos wasn’t there when I hit the place. | 但我杀过去时卡洛斯却不在 |
[06:07] | I killed four guys, and he is angry. | 我杀了四个人 把他惹毛了 |
[06:11] | Mike, I’m just gonna say it. | 迈克 我提醒你下 |
[06:12] | There’s room for two in that couch. | 这个沙发还能放一具尸体 |
[06:21] | It’s heavy as it is. | 这太沉重了 |
[06:23] | Always such a softie. I love this kid. | 还是这么心软 我就爱你这点 |
[06:27] | Listen, I got the perfect solution. | 听我说 我有个完美解决方案 |
[06:30] | We feed this body to the sharks, | 我们把这具尸体扔去喂鲨鱼 |
[06:32] | and then you and I kill Carlos, | 再一起杀了卡洛斯 |
[06:35] | and I will give you a brand-new identity. | 接着我给你弄个全新的身份 |
[06:38] | That’s your solution — | 这就是你的馊主意吗 |
[06:39] | for Mike to kill a man and go on the run? | 让迈克去杀人再跑路吗 |
[06:41] | Honestly, Michael, | 说实在的 迈克尔 |
[06:42] | How do you put up with this guy’s constant mothering? | 你怎么忍受他没完没了老妈子似的唠叨 |
[06:45] | Yes, Sam, that is exactly the plan. | 没错 萨姆 这就是我的计划 |
[06:48] | And it will work. | 肯定奏效 |
[06:50] | Michael, I have a whole new network. | 迈克尔 我有个全新的关系网络 |
[06:52] | Protection, guns, I.D.s. | 保护 枪支 身份 应有尽有 |
[06:54] | And you will be safe under my wing. | 有我罩着 保你安全 |
[06:58] | You really think I’m gonna be your partner? | 你真以为我们能成为拍档吗 |
[07:02] | I’m gonna give you 24 hours | 我给你一天时间考虑 |
[07:05] | to change your mind and get in touch. | 改变主意后来找我 |
[07:08] | After that, I got to think about my own liability. | 在那之后 我就得考虑下自己的责任了 |
[07:12] | Someone has to clean this up. | 这里得清理一下 |
[07:16] | You’re Larry Garber now? | 你现在叫拉瑞·加博了吗 |
[07:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:19] | With the kind of money I make, | 赚了一点钱 |
[07:20] | You can’t just leave it laying around the house. | 你可不能堆在家里发烂 |
[07:22] | You want to invest, you need an identity. | 你要投资 就得要个身份 |
[07:25] | And there was this shoe salesman up in Buffalo, | 水牛城的某个鞋商 |
[07:27] | and he was kind enough | 跌了一跤被刀子扎死 拜他所赐 |
[07:28] | to fall on a knife and give me his. | 我就继承了他的名号 |
[07:32] | Think about it. | 好好考虑下吧 |
[07:34] | Call me. | 给我电话哟 |
[07:37] | That guy sucks. | 真是个烂人 |
[07:50] | – Hey, Fi. – Hey, Fi. | -好啊 菲 -菲 好啊 |
[07:53] | Michael, when you asked if you could come over, | 迈克尔 你刚问我你能不能来 |
[07:55] | You did not mention Sam. | 你可没说萨姆也一起来 |
[07:57] | It’s nothing I haven’t seen before. | 拜托 该看的我早就看过了 |
[07:59] | I didn’t want to get into details on the phone. | 我不想在电话里详说 |
[08:01] | I have a body in the trunk of my car, and Larry’s back. | 我后车箱里有具尸体 还有拉瑞回来了 |
[08:04] | Oh, and a Cartel wants to kill Mike, | 还有卡特尔黑帮的人想杀了迈克 |
[08:06] | If you can take Larry’s word for it, | 要是拉瑞说的可信的话 |
[08:07] | which, you know, we can’t. | 虽然我们都知道他不可信 |
[08:09] | Damn it, Michael. | 见鬼 迈克尔 |
[08:10] | The last time he was here, | 上一次 |
[08:11] | You should have pulled the trigger. | 你就该开枪杀了他 |
[08:13] | No more bodies until we figure out what I’m up against | 别提杀字了 先查清到底是谁要对付我 |
[08:15] | and we find a place to store the one we’ve got. | 还得把这具尸体贮藏起来 |
[08:17] | Fine. | 好 |
[08:18] | You can use my neighbor’s apartment. | 你可以把尸体藏在我邻居房里 |
[08:20] | The place is tented for termites. | 那屋里有白蚁 |
[08:21] | They’re fumigating next week. | 他们下周要熏蒸消毒 |
[08:27] | Preserving a corpse | 对于间谍而言 |
[08:28] | is not a frequent job requirement for a spy. | 不会常有保存尸体的工作 |
[08:32] | But if you must, | 但如果你遇上了 |
[08:33] | stashing a body is a lot like storing high explosives. | 存放尸体其实和烈性炸药差不多 |
[08:39] | Air, water, and heat are the enemy. | 要防空气防水和防热 |
[08:43] | His name is Justino Valverde. | 他叫胡斯蒂诺·瓦尔韦德 |
[08:45] | Not an organ donor, in case you were feeling guilty. | 他不是器官捐赠者 免得你良心不安 |
[08:48] | So far, nobody’s called him. | 目前为止 没人打电话找他 |
[08:50] | Fi and I can track down where he lives and check it out. | 我和菲到他住所去搜查一番 |
[08:52] | Probably not a good idea | 你现在最好还是不要 |
[08:53] | for you to show your face around cartel central. | 在卡特尔黑帮的地盘出现 |
[08:55] | Right. I’ll lay low and dig in to his phone. | 好 我会查查他手机的通话记录 |
[08:57] | I guess I got to go by and alert my mom. | 我还得赶去警告我老妈 |
[08:59] | Nate, too. | 还有内特 |
[09:03] | You forgot your brother was coming into town, didn’t you? | 你弟弟要来迈阿密 你忘了吗 |
[09:07] | Meet Mrs. Nate Westen. | 这位是内特·韦斯顿太太 |
[09:09] | – Nate, you’re married? – Yep! | -内特 你结婚了吗 -是啊 |
[09:12] | Me and Ruth pulled the trigger tuesday in vegas. | 我和露丝周二在维加斯结的婚 |
[09:14] | Welcome to the family, new bro! | 很开心成为一家人 大哥 |
[09:18] | Your brother is so amazing! | 你弟弟太不可思议了 |
[09:21] | We met last month at my blackjack table, | 上个月我们在21点牌桌上认识 |
[09:23] | and six decks with him, and I was done. | 他只玩了六局而已 我就沦陷了 |
[09:28] | Surprise, right? | 惊讶吧 |
[09:31] | They just arrived just a little while ago, | 他们刚来不久 |
[09:33] | And I — it still hasn’t sunk in. | 我还没有反应过来呢 |
[09:35] | This is great. | 真是太棒了 |
[09:38] | To Nate and Ruby. | 敬内特和露比夫妇 |
[09:40] | – Ruth. – Ruth. | -是露丝 -噢噢 |
[09:43] | Nate. | 内特 |
[09:44] | God, she’s incredible, right? | 老天 她很赞吧 |
[09:46] | She is. Yeah. | 对对 没错 |
[09:48] | I have a problem. | 我有点麻烦 |
[09:49] | Yeah, well, there’s a shocker. | 对对 是有点让人震惊啦 |
[09:50] | I need you to stay here and watch mom. | 我要你留在这照顾妈妈 |
[09:53] | Are you kidding me? No! | 开玩笑 没门 |
[09:54] | No, dude, this is, like, my honeymoon, bro. | 不行 大哥 这是我的蜜月 |
[09:56] | You want me to subject Ruth to that right away? | 你要把露丝抛在一边? |
[09:58] | I can appreciate that, but I really need you to keep an eye out. | 我明白 但我真的很需要你照顾妈妈 |
[10:01] | Larry’s in town. | 拉瑞就在市里 |
[10:02] | – Dead Larry? The assassin? – Take this. | -那个已经死了的拉瑞? 那个杀手? -拿着 |
[10:04] | Don’t tell mom. She’ll freak out. | 别告诉妈妈 她会被吓着的 |
[10:06] | I’m freaking out. | 我现在就吓坏了 |
[10:08] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:09] | But you got to check in… often. | 但你得常来看看 |
[10:12] | Thank you. I mean that. | 谢谢 真的 |
[10:14] | You really know how to kill a buzz, bro. | 兄弟 你真的很会如何令人扫兴 |
[10:16] | I have to go, but congratulations! | 我得走了 但我还是得恭喜 |
[10:19] | The two of you! Wow! | 恭喜你们 |
[10:20] | Michael, don’t you da– | 迈克尔 你敢 |
[10:23] | So, my cop buddy says | 我有个警察朋友说 |
[10:24] | this house has gotten some noise complaints recently. | 这房子最近总因噪音而被投诉 |
[10:27] | Bunch of young guys. | 一群年轻人住在里面 |
[10:28] | Probably sicarios waiting around between hits. | 没准这些杀手是在等待机会 |
[10:31] | It’s sort of like a frat house for cartel soldiers. | 这像是某些贩毒分子的聚集场所 |
[10:33] | It looks like they installed the security cameras themselves. | 看起来他们装了监视器 |
[10:35] | Coax coming from the inside — | 电线来自屋内 |
[10:37] | There must be more in the house | 房子里肯定还有更多 |
[10:38] | so the bosses can keep an eye on these guys. | 以便老大们能监视这些家伙 |
[10:40] | And somebody forgot to pay the gardener. | 只是有人忘了请园丁 |
[10:43] | Lucky us. | 咱们真走运 |
[10:47] | Sometimes, the least-secure parts of a security system | 有时安全系统中最不安全的部分 |
[10:51] | are the security cameras themselves. | 就是监视器本身 |
[10:53] | If leaves obstruct the lens | 如果不及时清理 |
[10:55] | because the landscaping hasn’t been maintained, | 树叶就会阻挡摄像头 |
[10:57] | you can approach from a blind spot. | 你就能通过盲点靠近 |
[11:06] | And if you get close enough, borrowing the video feed | 如果能连接信号 就能看到监控录像 |
[11:10] | is as easy as stealing pay-per-view. | 就像偷看付费电视一样简单 |
[11:17] | This week on “Casa de sicario,” | 这周播放”隐居杀手” |
[11:19] | The killers sleep late and eat cereal for lunch. | 杀手们睡了个懒觉 午饭吃的是麦片粥 |
[11:22] | Hey, you okay with the first shift here? | 第一轮能由你来监视他们吗 |
[11:23] | I have to go exploit a friend | 我要去找一个朋友 |
[11:24] | In the name of an unsanctioned national security operation, | 他是某个未经批准的国家安全部门里的 |
[11:27] | And I don’t want to be late. | 我不想迟到 |
[11:29] | Helping Michael with Gilroy. Have fun. | 帮助迈克尔和吉尔洛 玩得开心点儿 |
[11:32] | Yeah, define “Fun.” | 那得看怎么理解”开心”的意思了 |
[11:40] | Hey, Sam. | 山姆 |
[11:40] | That Gilroy bastard better be worth it. | 希望吉尔洛这混蛋别让咱们失望 |
[11:42] | You already got the stuff from the coast guard? | 你已经从海岸警卫队拿到资料了? |
[11:44] | Yeah. And I feel like crap about it. | 对 这觉得这事特别恶心 |
[11:46] | I’m pimping my seal ink down here, Mike. | 我在这磨破嘴皮子 迈克 |
[11:47] | It’s disgusting. | 太糟糕了 |
[11:49] | No more favors like this. | 从遇到过这种事 |
[11:50] | And if your job goes sideways and blows back on my friend, | 如果吉尔洛这事处理不当 牵扯到我的朋友 |
[11:53] | You and me, we’re gonna have some problems, pal. | 咱俩可得吃不了兜着走 |
[12:02] | Justino’s phone’s a dry well. Brand-new. | 胡斯蒂诺的手机很干净 |
[12:04] | His only calls were his grandma and a pizza place. | 只给给他奶奶和披萨店打过电话 |
[12:08] | You got here just in time. | 你来的正是时候 |
[12:09] | We’re meeting a mysterious new character. | 这里来个新人物 |
[12:12] | Some kind of boss type. | 像是个头头 |
[12:13] | Showed up about five minutes ago. | 来了五分钟 |
[12:15] | I don’t like him so far. | 我不喜欢这类 |
[12:17] | He’s kind of a sourpuss. | 他看起来就讨人厌 |
[12:20] | So… | 那个 |
[12:22] | Just met Nate’s wife. | 我刚见到了内特的太太 |
[12:25] | There’s a Mrs. Nate Westen? | 内特·韦斯顿的太太? |
[12:27] | Blackjack dealer he just met. | 刚认识的赌场发牌手 |
[12:29] | The whole thing seems pretty well thought out. | 这次看起来他是认真的 |
[12:33] | Well, I say good for Nate. Good for him. | 那我该祝福他 |
[12:34] | You know, life is short. You got to grab it by the — | 人生短暂 是应该珍惜当下 |
[12:36] | I should take this. | 我得把这个带着 |
[12:37] | Looks like boss man’s texting the dead guy. | 看起来这个头头在发信息给这个死人 |
[12:41] | Is it coded? | 是密码 |
[12:42] | Kind of. It’s in Spanish. | 有点吧 是西班牙文 |
[12:45] | Look, if it was in Russian or Farsi, I — | 如果是俄语或波斯语 我 |
[12:50] | “What’s taking so long?” | “为什么干得这么慢” |
[12:52] | Okay, mystery solved. | 密码解开 |
[12:54] | I guess this is the guy who wants you dead. | 我猜这就是要你死的人 |
[12:57] | 卡洛斯 要杀迈克尔的人 | |
[13:00] | Ooh. He called him a pendejo. | 他叫他蠢货 |
[13:04] | That’s like idiot, but ruder. | 意思是白痴 但更粗鲁 |
[13:07] | It says to hurry up with you, | 他说赶紧干掉你 |
[13:09] | get over to finish the job at the hotel victor. | 然后去维克托酒店完成任务 |
[13:13] | Sounds like Larry forgot to mention | 好像拉瑞忘了除了我 |
[13:15] | I’m not the only target. | 之外的其他目标 |
[13:27] | You look upset. | 你看来很不高兴 |
[13:31] | So, who’s Carlos gunning for here? | 卡洛斯要来这杀谁 |
[13:33] | He’s my front man. | 他是我的挡箭牌 |
[13:33] | I hired a guy to drop your name. | 我以你的名义雇了一个人 |
[13:35] | You’d have done the same thing. | 换了你也会做相同的事 |
[13:36] | He’s a disposable part-time hustler. | 他是个一次性的兼职骗子 |
[13:39] | You’re working with an amateur? | 你找了个外行 |
[13:41] | Amateur criminal. | 外行罪犯 |
[13:42] | Professionally, he’s a magician, like for kids’ parties. | 确切说 他是个”小朋友聚会”上的魔术师 |
[13:44] | Great card tricks. Great smile. | 精彩的扑克表演 极具亲和力的微笑 |
[13:47] | Jack Fleetwood. | 杰克·福利伍德 |
[13:48] | Real name’s Yablonski. Not too bright. | 真名叫亚布朗斯基 没什么名气 |
[13:51] | Sleeps with the manager here, so he stays for free. | 他和经理好上了 就免费住在酒店里 |
[13:53] | I’m surprised he’s still breathing. | 我真惊讶他还活着 |
[13:55] | Well, I was gonna take care of him later. | 我本打算迟些再解决他的问题 |
[13:59] | Ah, “Tu air-es”… | “你..是.” |
[14:01] | “Tu airs”… “Eries”? | “你…” “你是…” |
[14:03] | Oh…you have lived in Miami for how long? | 你在迈阿密住了多久啊 |
[14:06] | He’s calling him a pen– | 他叫他蠢… |
[14:09] | her line of text, after a blank line. This BUT RUDER. | 她的短信 在空行后 是”这更粗鲁” |
[14:12] | And he’s saying he is sending some more guys over | 他说他正叫更多的人去 |
[14:15] | To clean things up. | 把事情处理干净 |
[14:20] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[14:20] | Nature’s taking its course. We can just relax. | 顺其自然吧 我们放轻松点 |
[14:22] | Relax? You think I want a police investigation into this? | 放松? 难道你觉得我想让警方调查此事么? |
[14:25] | My name is attached. | 我的名字卷入了此事 |
[14:26] | I told you I could give you a new name, Michael. | 我说过我能给你一个新名字 迈克尔 |
[14:28] | Why bother saving some poor schmuck? | 为什么非要救那些蠢蛋 |
[14:36] | Coming. | 请进 |
[14:39] | 杰克·福利伍德 又名 杰克·亚布朗斯基 | |
[14:45] | Whoa. Michael. Hey, what’s going on? | 迈克尔 出了什么事 |
[14:47] | I’m Michael. | 我是迈克尔 |
[14:49] | Okay, two michaels. What’s going on? | 两个迈克尔 怎么了 |
[14:51] | We’ll explain later. | 我们以后再解释 |
[14:52] | I just need you to get dressed, right now. | 你马上穿上衣服 |
[14:54] | Why? A Colombian drug cartel wants you dead. | 为什么 有个哥伦比亚贩毒组织要你死 |
[14:56] | They’re sending a couple of guys over to kill you. | 他们派了几个人来杀你 |
[14:58] | What?! Is this about those latin guys you had me talk to? | 什么 就是你跟我说的那些拉丁人吗? |
[15:01] | Didn’t I just say I’ll explain later? | 我不是说了晚点再解释 |
[15:02] | – They’re here. – No, no, no, no, no. | -他们来了 -别 别这样 |
[15:04] | No more bodies. | 不准再杀人了 |
[15:05] | You got a better idea? | 那你有更好的主意吗 |
[15:06] | Does this room have a pool view? | 这个房间能看到泳池吧 |
[15:08] | Yeah. | 能 |
[15:22] | I said a better idea! | 我说过有个好主意 |
[15:24] | Just climb over there — it’s safe. Just hit the mattress. | 爬上去 很安全的 只要跳到床垫上就好 |
[15:26] | If you stay on this floor, they will hunt you down and kill you. | 如果你留在这层 他们会抓到你杀了你 |
[15:32] | The key to surviving a fall into shallow water | 跳进浅水区逃生的关键是 |
[15:35] | is safely displacing your body’s mass. | 安全地转移你身体的重量 |
[15:42] | A flat surface floating on top | 一块能平坦浮在水面的床垫 |
[15:44] | Can help absorb and distribute your weight evenly. | 能帮你平衡分配体重 |
[15:48] | Miss the target… | 一旦错失目标 |
[15:50] | And you may as well be jumping right onto concrete. | 就可能摔到混凝土上 |
[15:52] | Ohh! I think I broke my foot! | 我的脚断了 |
[16:00] | Crazy, huh? | 刺激吧? |
[16:09] | Why would you bring him here? | 你为什么把他带到这来 |
[16:11] | I want that nut job out of my house! | 赶紧让他离开我家 |
[16:12] | It’s not like he didn’t already know your address. | 他不像是不知道你家的地址 |
[16:15] | Why would that make me feel better?! | 为什么不能让我过得舒心点 |
[16:16] | If I let him out of my sight, | 如果他离开我的视线 |
[16:17] | that’s when he starts killing everyone. | 他就会杀了所有的人 |
[16:19] | I really think, uh, it would be better | 我真的想如果我能 |
[16:23] | if I kept this elevated on the bed. | 把脚放到床上 |
[16:24] | Forget it, Houdini. | 想都别想 胡迪尼[美国魔术师] |
[16:26] | That is a Hungarian goose-down duvet. | 这是匈牙利鹅绒被 |
[16:28] | Listen, Michael, I… | 迈克尔 我 |
[16:30] | I apologize about all this cartel stuff. | 对于贩毒组织的事 我很抱歉 |
[16:34] | But can you help me out? ’cause I’m really confused. | 但你能帮帮我吗? 我真的不知道是怎么一回事 |
[16:38] | Jack, you and I have a problem. | 杰克 我们都遇到了一个麻烦 |
[16:40] | This guy, Carlos, you talked to, | 这个家伙卡洛斯 你跟他交谈过的 |
[16:42] | he thinks we robbed him of $2 million | 他认为我们抢了他两百万 |
[16:46] | and killed four of his friends. | 并杀了他四个朋友 |
[16:50] | So, we need to convince him that somebody else did it, | 所以我们要让他相信这是其他人干的 |
[16:54] | preferably somebody who’s already dead | 最好是某个已经死了的人 |
[16:55] | so the body count doesn’t go any higher. | 那才不会有更多的人死 |
[16:57] | We need to convince Carlos this was an inside job. | 我们要让他相信这是内鬼所为 |
[17:01] | His own sicario, Justino Valverde, robbed him. | 他的杀手胡斯蒂诺·瓦尔韦德抢了他的钱 |
[17:06] | And this is something you’re… hopefully really good at. | 这可是你所擅长的 |
[17:10] | We zero out Justino’s bank account, | 我们清零了胡斯蒂诺的银行账户 |
[17:12] | buy some conflicting airline tickets, some clothes — | 买了一些时间相互冲突的机票 还有衣服 |
[17:14] | It’ll look like this guy stole Carlos’ money | 使他看起来抢了卡洛斯的钱 |
[17:17] | and is about to skip town with the cash. | 正准备带着钱跑路 |
[17:20] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[17:22] | He didn’t. It’s like an illusion. | 就是他没做过 只是像是个幻觉 |
[17:27] | I’m starting to regret saving his life. | 我有点儿后悔救了他的命 |
[17:29] | Well, he knows too much now. | 他知道得太多了 |
[17:31] | You can’t have the cartel find him. | 你不能让贩毒组织找到他 |
[17:33] | W-what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:34] | You guys making some kind of decision? | 你们有计划怎么办了? |
[17:37] | 杰克·福利伍德 又名 杰克·亚布朗斯基 客户 | |
[17:50] | Orchestrating a fake sighting | 找到一个冒牌者 |
[17:51] | Isn’t a job that calls for subtlety. | 并不是需要精妙技术的工作 |
[17:54] | It’s not enough | 穿一样的衣服冒名顶替 |
[17:54] | To dress an imposter in the right clothes. | 是不够的 |
[17:56] | Am I doing all right? | 我这样做行吧 |
[17:57] | 假胡斯蒂诺 冒牌者 | |
[18:01] | Oh, you are doing just fine, Justino. | 你做得还凑合 胡斯蒂诺 |
[18:05] | You’re kinky. | 你真特别 |
[18:06] | And I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[18:08] | You need to make grand gestures | 你要做点大动作 |
[18:10] | And attract attention to colorful details. | 以吸引相关人的注意 |
[18:13] | Justino here thinks that his tattoo is sexy. | 胡斯蒂诺认为他的纹身很性感 |
[18:16] | I think it’s scary. Who’s right? | 我觉得很恐怖 你说呢 |
[18:18] | It’s santa muerte. | 这是圣死神 |
[18:21] | Do it right, | 做得对 |
[18:22] | And eyewitnesses will be lining up | 目击者会一个接一个地发誓 |
[18:23] | To swear they saw a dead man buying drinks. | 说曾经看见一个死人来喝酒 |
[18:26] | Drinks are on you, my friend. | 你买单 帅哥 |
[18:29] | This round is on Justino! | 这一轮胡斯蒂诺买单 |
[18:31] | He just inherited a fortune! | 他刚继承了遗产 |
[18:37] | You need to get out of town. | 你得离开这儿 |
[18:38] | Go vacation in the keys. | 去度假吧 |
[18:40] | Go now. And burn the clothes. | 走吧 记得烧了衣服 |
[18:49] | Every class of criminal has their own set of fears. | 任何一个犯罪团伙都自己的恐惧的事物 |
[18:52] | Usually, the bogeyman lives in the mirror. | 比方说 镜中的假想敌 |
[18:55] | Thieves triple-lock their doors. | 小偷将门上了三道锁 |
[18:57] | Embezzlers check their bank accounts obsessively. | 贪污犯们执着于查看他们的账户 |
[19:00] | And cartel soldiers get the hell out of any car | 还有贩毒分子发动不了汽车 |
[19:04] | that won’t start right away. | 那自然也就跑不掉了 |
[19:05] | Carlos, I’m Michael Westen. Good to meet you. | 卡洛斯 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 很高兴见到你 |
[19:08] | What the hell — | 你是什么 |
[19:13] | You think I have your money? That’s all the money I have! | 你认为是我抢了你的钱 我的钱只有这么多 |
[19:15] | You better kill me now. | 你最好立刻杀了我 |
[19:16] | You know, you’re not the first person to tell me that today. | 你不是今天第一个跟我这么说的人了 |
[19:19] | You think you can rob me, huh? | 你觉得你能抢我的钱么? |
[19:20] | Me?! | 我 |
[19:21] | I didn’t rob you, Carlos! | 我没抢你的钱 卡洛斯 |
[19:23] | Your boy Justino did. | 是你的手下胡斯蒂诺干的 |
[19:24] | I never even heard of you | 直到某个杀手团伙的蠢货要杀我 |
[19:25] | until I got wind some cartel lackey wanted me dead! | 我才听说了你 |
[19:29] | What? No | 什么 不可能 |
[19:30] | This punk, Jack, he told me — | 你胡扯 杰克告诉我 |
[19:33] | He told you what Justino said to tell you! | 胡斯蒂诺让杰克那么跟你说的 |
[19:35] | Justino would never betray me. | 胡斯蒂诺决不会背叛我 |
[19:37] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:38] | I think you might have a little too much faith | 我想你对一个杀手 |
[19:40] | in the bond you share with a mass murderer. | 信任得有些过了吧 |
[19:42] | I got a call, Carlos. | 我得到一个消息 卡洛斯 |
[19:44] | Your boy Justino was spotted at the Iguana Bar | 有人五个小时前看见胡斯蒂诺 |
[19:46] | Down on south beach five hours ago. | 出现在南面海滩的蜥蜴酒吧 |
[19:49] | Since then, nothing. | 之后就消失了 |
[19:50] | He’s probably gonna blow town. | 他估计要跑路了 |
[19:52] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[19:53] | If this don’t check out — | 如果这事没被发现 |
[19:55] | What are you gonna do? You gonna kill me? | 你想怎样? 杀我? |
[19:56] | Find him, Carlos. Do it fast, do it alone. | 赶紧找他 卡洛斯 自己找 |
[20:00] | Trust the wrong sicario again, | 你要是再相信不该相信的人 |
[20:02] | And the next time your car doesn’t start… | 那下次你的汽车无法启动时 |
[20:06] | …You might not be missing a spark plug. | 你可能少的不是火花塞了 |
[20:17] | How do you know that you don’t want to live there? | 你怎么知道你不想在那里生活 |
[20:19] | You’ve never even been to Vegas! | 你从来没去过拉斯维加斯 |
[20:21] | You have to at least give it a chance. | 你好歹也去试试 |
[20:23] | I am not some old woman | 我不是那种老太婆 |
[20:25] | That you can pack away into a retirement village. | 要被你扔进养老院里 |
[20:28] | You do not get to tell me where to live. | 你不要给我决定我住在哪里 |
[20:32] | Mom, who said anything about a retirement village? | 妈 谁说养老院了 |
[20:35] | I just want you close by, | 我只是不想让你住在 |
[20:36] | Someplace where spies and killers | 时不时会出现 |
[20:38] | Aren’t crawling out of the woodwork every other week. | 间谍和杀手的地方 |
[20:41] | Someplace safe. | 安全的地方 |
[20:42] | You know, Vegas is amazing. | 你知道 维加斯妙极了 |
[20:45] | The weather is amazing. | 天气很不错 |
[20:47] | Someday, you’re gonna have grandkids there. | 以后你在那还会有孙子 |
[20:49] | Don’t you think living near them would just be… | 你不觉得跟他们住得近一点会 |
[20:51] | Amazing? | 妙极了? |
[20:57] | Are you gonna smoke that in here? | 你要在这里吸烟吗 |
[21:10] | You want mom to move to Vegas? | 你想让妈搬到拉斯维加斯去? |
[21:12] | I want you on my side on this. | 我希望你站在我这一边 |
[21:13] | Tell her it’s too dangerous here. | 告诉她这里太危险了 |
[21:15] | She’ll listen. | 她会听的 |
[21:16] | She never listens to me. | 她从来没听过我的 |
[21:17] | Can you at least try? | 那你至少也要试试 |
[21:18] | Give her a minute to cool down. | 让她冷静一会儿 |
[21:23] | Maybe give her a day. | 估计她一天才能冷静完 |
[21:31] | Is this your card? 4 of spades. | 这是你的那张牌吗 黑桃四 |
[21:33] | Still no. | 还不是 |
[21:34] | Hey, Mike. | 嗨 迈克 |
[21:37] | Mike, you better look at this. | 迈克 你最好看看这个 |
[21:40] | We have got hundreds | 我们这有上百条 |
[21:42] | of individually logged flights here. | 不同的航班记录 |
[21:44] | Tail numbers, nav points, clearance codes — | 尾号 导航点 许可编码 |
[21:47] | Everything you need to create mayhem in the sky for a month. | 这些东西能让你在造成一个月的空中恐慌 |
[21:50] | And Chuck Finley didn’t get this stuff — Sam axe did. | 这不是恰克·芬利找到的 而是萨姆找到的 |
[21:53] | That’s not even the point. | 当然 这不是关键 |
[21:54] | We shouldn’t be giving this stuff to Gilroy. | 我是说 我们不应该把这些资料给吉尔洛 |
[21:56] | Is this your card? | 这是你的牌吗 |
[21:57] | Oh, for god’s sa, man, it’s the 3 of clubs. | 老天啊 是梅花三 |
[22:02] | Okay, that’s not Fi, | 这不会是菲 |
[22:03] | ’cause she went out for food, like, five minutes ago. | 5分钟前她出去买吃的了 |
[22:12] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:14] | Got to hand it to you, kid, I had my doubts. | 你行么 小子 我有点怀疑 |
[22:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[22:17] | Well, your plan, it worked. | 你的计划 奏效了 |
[22:19] | I’ve been following Carlos all day long. | 我一整天都跟着卡洛斯 |
[22:21] | Come here. Take a look at this. | 过来 看看这个 |
[22:23] | There hasn’t been anything this good on at 10:00 | 十点的时候开始了 |
[22:25] | Long time. | 精彩镜头 |
[22:27] | Wow, look at him trashing that place. | 他把那地方弄成垃圾堆了 |
[22:29] | Justino’s no that couch, my friend. | 不是那个沙发 哥们 |
[22:35] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[22:36] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[22:37] | Come on. Enough! | 来吧 我受够了 |
[22:39] | You’re not killing him. | 你不会杀了他的 |
[22:40] | You don’t get it, do you? Your plan worked! | 你还没明白吗 你的计划奏效了 |
[22:43] | It’s time to dump Justino and this chucklehead | 不用再管卡洛斯 |
[22:45] | on Carlos’ front stoop and walk away! | 也是时候甩了胡斯蒂诺还有这个傻蛋了 |
[22:48] | – Put the knife down, Larry.- Or what? | -把刀放下 拉瑞 -不放又怎样 |
[22:50] | Your trigger finger has rusted off! | 你的扳机都生锈了 |
[22:54] | What the hell was that?! | 见鬼你在干嘛 |
[22:56] | Hey, he warned you. | 嗨 他警告过你了 |
[22:57] | And, look, there’s not gonna be any more blood — | 听着 我们不会再杀人了 |
[22:59] | Just as soon as your hand stops dripping. | 你赶紧止血吧 |
[23:01] | I am not talking to you, boy scout! | 我没在跟你说话 童子军 |
[23:03] | This is my show, Larry, and I need him alive. | 这是我的事情 拉瑞 我要他活着 |
[23:06] | He’s gonna point Carlos to the money you stole! | 他会跟卡洛斯证明是你偷了他的钱 |
[23:08] | You think I’m giving up 2 million bucks now? | 你觉得我现在会放弃200万美元吗 |
[23:12] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我想你会的 |
[23:29] | The key to fake surveillance is delivering real boredom. | 假装监视别人的关键就是传递倦怠 |
[23:32] | If someone suffers | 如果有人 |
[23:34] | for the information you’re feeding them, | 因为从你那拿消息而受煎熬 |
[23:35] | they’re much more likely to belive it. | 那他们极有可能会相信你 |
[23:37] | Can I get one of them chips, man? | 我能吃两口薯片吗 兄弟 |
[23:39] | What’s “No” In spanish? | “不”在西班牙语里怎么说 |
[23:40] | It’s still “No,” Right? | 还是”不”是吧 |
[23:42] | You didn’t tell me we were gonna be here all day. | 你没告诉我我们会在这呆一整天 |
[23:44] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[23:46] | Why don’t you just go snatch his ass? | 你为什么不直接干了他 |
[23:47] | Yeah, how’d that work out for you last time, genius? | 是啊 上次你这么干结果怎样 天才? |
[23:49] | I told you — Jack’s too protected. | 我跟你说了 杰克被保护得很好 |
[23:51] | He’s had guys watching him | 你的人在酒店失手之后 |
[23:52] | ever since your boys missed him at the hotel. | 就一直有人在保护他 |
[23:54] | I don’t care. We can’t just sit around here all day. | 这我不关心 我不想就这么坐一整天 |
[23:56] | We got to act. | 我们得行动 |
[24:07] | Showtime, buddy. | 表演时间到 兄弟 |
[24:08] | Just read the script exactly the way I wrote it. | 照着我写给你的念就行了 |
[24:11] | Listen, listen. | 听 听 |
[24:13] | What’s up, Tino? | 怎么啦 蒂诺 |
[24:14] | He’s talking to Justino. | 他在跟胡斯蒂诺打电话 |
[24:15] | The boat slip on grove isle? Yeah, 5:00’s good. | 船在格罗夫岛岛上出发 5点可以 |
[24:18] | I can be there. Should I bring a bag? | 我能到那 要带包吗 |
[24:20] | Maricon is talking about his cut. | 那基佬在说他的那份钱 |
[24:23] | I mean, if you got it all with you, | 我的意思是 如果都在你那 |
[24:24] | you got to let me take a look at the whole pile. | 你最好整个让我看一下 |
[24:27] | I mean, I bet it barely fits in the trunk. | 最好能塞进后备箱 |
[24:29] | Oh, that’s beautiful, amigo. | 那太棒了 朋友 |
[24:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:32] | When Justino shows up at his meeting, | 胡斯蒂诺跟他见面的时候 |
[24:34] | He’s gonna be so dead. | 他死定了 |
[24:41] | Fi, we’re on. | 菲 我们要来了 |
[24:43] | If you’ve been procrastinating, you can’t anymore. | 你不能再磨磨蹭蹭了 |
[24:46] | We got the money in the trunk. Just waiting on Justino. | 钱在车里了 等斯蒂诺来就行了 |
[24:49] | Tell Michael the next time he asks me for a favor, | 跟迈克尔说 下次要我帮忙的时候 |
[24:51] | I’m gonna ask him what it is before I say yes. | 我会问他要做什么才会答应 |
[24:55] | Fiona, don’t shoot. I let myself in. | 菲欧娜 别开枪 我自己进来了 |
[25:00] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[25:01] | Just gonna go out on a limb | 只有一只手还健全 |
[25:03] | And guess you’ve never dressed a corpse before, | 你从没给尸体穿过衣服吧 |
[25:04] | So I’m here to help. | 所以我来帮忙 |
[25:05] | I’m not interested in. | 我不感兴趣 |
[25:06] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[25:06] | Let me put it another way. | 让我换一种说法 |
[25:07] | If this job goes south because you screwed up, | 如果这个计划失败是因为你而造成的 |
[25:09] | Everybody is gonna end up… | 那我们都完了 |
[25:12] | Very sad. | 太惨了 |
[25:16] | Here, hand me that shirt. | 把那件衬衫给我 |
[25:18] | It’s a hell of a lot easier when you stitch ’em in. | 把他们缝起来可能更容易点 |
[25:22] | Your mother must be so proud. | 你妈肯定为你而自豪 |
[25:23] | You’re gonna pretend that we have nothing in common, huh? | 你想假装我们没什么共同点吗? |
[25:26] | We both have certain capacities and certain appetites, | 我们都有一定的能力及欲望 |
[25:30] | And that is how we connect with Michael. | 所以我们才会跟迈克尔联系到一起 |
[25:32] | You don’t know the first thing about Michael. | 你不了解迈克尔的本质 |
[25:35] | Sometimes, you’re just what he needs. | 有时候 他就是需要像你这样的人 |
[25:38] | And then sometimes, he pushes you away. | 有时候 他却置你于千里之外 |
[25:45] | Uh, do those have cucumber in them? | 这里面有黄瓜吗 |
[25:47] | I’m allergic. Oh. | 我会过敏 |
[25:50] | Well, I have cold cuts in the fridge. | 冰箱里有切好的 |
[25:53] | No. I thought I told you. | 我以为我告诉你了 |
[25:54] | I’m trying to stay away from protein. | 我不吃含蛋白质的 |
[25:59] | Mom, um, I’d like to talk about Vegas again. | 妈 我想跟你再谈谈拉斯维加斯的事情了 |
[26:02] | Oh? What about what I want? | 我想要的 |
[26:04] | Does that matter in this discussion? | 跟这个有什么关系么 |
[26:06] | I think what Nate’s trying to say | 我想内特想说的是 |
[26:08] | is you might feel better. | 你在那可能感觉会更好 |
[26:11] | We all might feel better, maybe, | 如果你呆的地方更安全一点 |
[26:12] | if you were someplace safer. | 我们感觉可能都会更好一点 |
[26:14] | Like 3,000 miles away safer? | 比如说3000英里之外会更安全? |
[26:18] | Oh, look! Cucumber salad. | 看 黄瓜色拉 |
[26:22] | I’m sorry that I’m late and that I can’t stay. | 不好意思我来晚了而且不能久留 |
[26:24] | Michael, can I talk to you for a minute? | 迈克尔 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[26:32] | I just had a visit from your old pal, Larry. | 你的老朋友拉瑞刚刚来找过我 |
[26:36] | Okay, don’t believe everything he says. | 别相信他说的任何事 |
[26:37] | He said that you are together for three years. | 他说你们共事三年了 |
[26:40] | That’s true, | 没错 |
[26:41] | But the government thought we were a good team — | 组织觉得我们是好拍档 |
[26:42] | After all you saw him do… | 不管怎样 你看见了他… |
[26:46] | I don’t know | 我不明白 |
[26:47] | how you can stay in the same room with him. | 为什么你还能跟他呆在一个房间里 |
[26:48] | I can’t be with you right now. | 我现在不能跟你在一起 |
[26:51] | You need help with Carlos, you can ask Sam. | 卡洛斯方面你要帮忙的话找萨姆吧 |
[26:58] | Mikey is sent to celebrate my genius. | 迈迈 看看我多天才 |
[27:01] | I was going blind | 我之前越来越茫然 |
[27:02] | futzing with all that flight data on my laptop, | 找完航班资料之后我就没头绪了 |
[27:04] | so I went old school, | 所以我用了老法子 |
[27:06] | and I figured out which flight Gilroy’s after. | 终于被我发现吉尔洛要找的那个航班了 |
[27:09] | All right, every page is a flight plan. | 每一页都是航班信息 |
[27:13] | This is every flight today. | 这是今天的每一个航班 |
[27:16] | It’s like pick-up sticks. It’s all criss-cross. | 这就像捡棒子游戏一样 是交叉纵横的 |
[27:18] | It’s a big cluster, | 信息是一堆堆的 |
[27:19] | And every day is exactly like that except one day. | 每一天都一样 除了有一天 |
[27:25] | The 22nd. | 二十二号 |
[27:25] | Somebody needs a wide berth. | 有人需要保持安全距离 |
[27:27] | Yeah, you get that when it’s mandated by the government. | 没错 那是政府授权的 |
[27:30] | This is some kind of serious black flight, Mike. | 这就是所谓的隐形的航班 迈克 |
[27:32] | And I’ll bet you dollars to doughnuts | 我跟你打赌 |
[27:34] | This is what Gilroy is interested in, | 吉尔洛感兴趣的就是这个航班 |
[27:35] | And this is all he’s gonna get. | 这就是他想要的 |
[27:38] | Sam, | 萨姆 |
[27:38] | you probably right about which flight he’s after, | 你可能是猜对了他想知道哪个航班 |
[27:40] | But he asked for all of it, every flight. | 但他要的是全部的航班资料 |
[27:43] | You think you get to make this call alone? | 你觉得这只关系到你自己吗 |
[27:45] | I’m on the line here. My friend is on the line. | 这关系到我 关系到我的朋友 |
[27:47] | Every person on every one of those planes is on the line. | 关系到所有航班上的所有人 |
[27:50] | You said it yourself — he’s only after one flight. | 是你自己说的 他只要一个航班 |
[27:52] | Right, but what is to stop him | 没错 但我们要怎么阻止他 |
[27:54] | from selling the rest to the highest bidder? | 把其他信息卖给出更高价钱的人 |
[27:56] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让那种事发生的 |
[27:57] | You’re right. We won’t. | 没错 我们不会 |
[28:00] | You want this data, Mike? | 你想要这资料吗 迈克 |
[28:02] | You’re gonna have to steal it yourself, | 你自己去弄吧 |
[28:03] | ’cause I’m not gonna give it to you. | 因为我不会把它给你的 |
[28:04] | And, hey, if that makes me the boy scout | 如果这让你和你的朋友拉瑞 |
[28:06] | that you and your friend Larry think I am, | 觉得我是个童子军 |
[28:08] | Man, I’m okay with that. | 老兄 我不介意 |
[28:09] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[28:10] | No, I am not gonna help you anymore | 我不会再帮你了 |
[28:12] | until you get your head out of your ass. | 除非你把你的脑子理清楚了 |
[28:14] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[28:15] | Hey, you want back-up at your meeting with Carlos, | 跟卡洛斯见面的时候 需要后援的话 |
[28:17] | Call Fi. | 去叫菲吧 |
[28:19] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[28:29] | 4:45. Justino got here early. | 4:45 胡斯蒂诺来早了 |
[28:38] | He won’t look so peaceful | 我干了他之后 |
[28:39] | when I’m done with him. | 他不会看起来这么安逸了 |
[28:41] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[28:42] | I’m gonna go pull his fingers off. | 我要把他的手指剁下来 |
[28:44] | I got to talk to this guy, | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[28:45] | see if the rest of my crew was in on this. | 看我的手下还有没有跟他是一伙的 |
[28:47] | How the hell did you get put in charge of anything? | 你的控制欲怎么这么强 |
[28:50] | We’re not getting within 100 yards of that guy. | 我们离那家伙不到100米 |
[28:52] | You don’t know what kind of backup he has. | 你不清楚他的后援 |
[28:57] | What hell is that doing in my trunk? | 你在我车里干了什么 |
[28:58] | I put it there. | 我放在那的 |
[28:59] | You want to do it from here | 当他一个人的时候 |
[29:01] | when we know he’s alone, | 再下手 |
[29:02] | we’ll go down there and collect your money. | 然后我们就下去取你的钱 |
[29:04] | Then you can do whatever you want to his fingers. | 到时你想把他的手指怎样都行 |
[29:05] | Hold on, hold on, no, no, no, no. | 等等 等等 不不不 |
[29:06] | He robbed me, okay. | 是他抢了我 |
[29:07] | He killed my men. Give it to me. | 他杀了我的人 把枪给我 |
[29:09] | I get the honors. | 这应该我来干 |
[29:10] | Don’t miss. | 别失误了 |
[29:16] | You see what you get, Pendejo?! | 看到你的下场了吧 蠢货 |
[29:25] | It’s all here. | 都在这了 |
[29:28] | I guess I got to let you off the hook, huh? | 我想你可以功成身退了 |
[29:30] | So, we’re good? | 合作愉快 |
[29:31] | We’re great. | 合作愉快 |
[29:32] | Large amounts of cash present a huge temptation… | 大量的现金是一个巨大的诱惑 |
[29:36] | …To steal, to kill for, to counterfeit. | 有人会为了它偷窃 杀人 或是伪造 |
[29:39] | There’s no security strip, no thread. | 这钱没有安全线 防伪线 |
[29:41] | Are you trying to pull something? Huh? | 你是不是有什么事瞒着我 |
[29:43] | Were you in on this? | 你跟他是一伙的 |
[29:44] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[29:45] | You run a cash-processing center. | 你天天跟钱打交道 |
[29:47] | Why would I shove monopoly money in your face? | 我怎会在你面前作假 |
[29:49] | Don’t be stupid. Put the gun away. | 别傻了 把枪放好 |
[29:51] | I ain’t got to let you call me stupid no more! | 我不会再让你说我傻了 |
[29:55] | Justino must have been trying to screw his partner over! | 胡斯蒂诺肯定是想坑他的同伙 |
[29:57] | This is not my fault! | 这不是我的错 |
[29:58] | It’s your fault I can’t have him alive! | 就是你的错 他被你弄死了 |
[30:00] | I can’t ask him where he hid the real money! | 我不能问他他把真钱放哪了 |
[30:02] | I can find the money, and you know it. | 我能找到真钱 你知道的 |
[30:06] | You shoot me, it’s gone forever. | 你杀了我 你就永远都找不到了 |
[30:11] | You got one day to come up with my cash. | 你有一天时间去找真钱 |
[30:13] | You put it in the trunk of a car. | 你把它放进车子里 |
[30:14] | You park it by the airport. You let me know. | 把车停在机场 然后通知我 |
[30:17] | You do that, I take off the hit. | 你这么做了 我就放过你 |
[30:18] | If not… | 否则 |
[30:34] | This is Fi. Leave a message. | 我是菲 请留言 |
[30:36] | Fi, larry swapped the money. | 菲 拉里把钱卷走了 |
[30:37] | I don’t know where he is or what he’s doing. | 我不知道他在哪 也不知道他在干嘛 |
[30:39] | Call me back. | 回我电话 |
[30:41] | You’ve reached the voicemail for Sam Axe. | 给萨姆的语音信箱留言 |
[30:44] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[30:47] | Larry, what the hell were you thinking?! | 拉瑞 你他妈在想什么 |
[30:48] | Michael, I’m sorry you’re upset. | 迈克尔 抱歉让你不安了 |
[30:50] | I pulled that last-minute switcheroo | 我最后关头改变主意了 |
[30:52] | For your own good, okay? | 那是为了你好 |
[30:53] | We should get together. I need to talk — | 我们要聚一下 我要跟你谈谈 |
[30:55] | You meet at my loft in one hour, | 一个小时内在我那见 |
[30:57] | And if you’re not there, if you try to run, | 如果你不在那 或是逃走了 |
[30:58] | I will find you, and I will kill you! | 我会找到你 杀了你的 |
[31:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:13] | Couldn’t walk away from 2 million bucks. | 我放不下200万美元 |
[31:15] | Not gonna happen. | 决不可能 |
[31:16] | I need that money. | 我需要这些钱 |
[31:17] | I’ll give you half of it if you do this my way — | 如果你照我说的做了 我可以分你一半 |
[31:19] | Kill Carlos. | 把卡洛斯杀了 |
[31:21] | My head is on the chopping block, Larry. | 我已经是别人砧板上的肉了 拉里 |
[31:24] | You don’t think I’ll end you to save myself? | 难道你不怕我为了自保而杀了你吗 |
[31:27] | Oh, I know you would. | 我当然知道 |
[31:32] | But I’m not the guy who sent people to end your life. | 但派人杀你的人不是我 |
[31:35] | All you have to do is kill him. | 你只需要杀了他就行 |
[31:41] | You’re at a fork in the road. I know you. | 我明白你现在面临两个选择 |
[31:44] | This is not a tough call. | 但不需要踌躇和犹豫 |
[31:46] | Killing Carlos does not solve my problem! | 杀了卡洛斯根本不能解决问题 |
[31:49] | My name — it’s in the air! | 我已经臭名昭著了 |
[31:51] | I’ll give you a new one. I’ll protect you. | 我会给你个新名字 我会保护你 |
[31:53] | You’re a shoe salesman from Buffalo! | 你不过是水牛城一个卖鞋的 |
[31:56] | I have connections. I have guns. | 我有关系网络 有枪械武器 |
[31:58] | And I also have what you need most — | 我还有你最迫切需要的东西 |
[32:00] | The will. | 决心 |
[32:02] | The will to act on our instincts, | 这种决心驱使我们按本能行动 |
[32:05] | to get what we want. | 以追求你我所想 |
[32:06] | And what I want is to work with you again. | 而我现在想和你再次合作 |
[32:10] | I’ll cut the head off the whole Cartel | 为达成目的 即使要我把整个卡特尔黑帮 |
[32:12] | If that’s what it takes. | 斩尽杀绝也在所不惜 |
[32:16] | But you know what’s sad? | 感觉到可悲吗 |
[32:18] | I don’t see anyone else stepping up to bail you out. | 现在可没有别人能来救你 |
[32:24] | It’s do-or-die time, kid. | 你不干的话就死定了 伙计 |
[32:26] | What’s it gonna be? | 自行决断吧 |
[32:29] | After a career | 作为间谍 如果你一直以来 |
[32:30] | spent doing bad things for good reasons, | 都出于正当理由而干尽坏事 |
[32:32] | It’s hard to say exactly where you draw the line. | 就很难划清好坏之间的界线 |
[32:35] | You might not know exactly. | 直到有人提醒之前 |
[32:37] | Until someone asks. | 你自己也不清楚 |
[32:41] | I’ll kill Carlos. You take care of the rest. | 我来干掉卡洛斯 剩下的你负责 |
[33:09] | There you are. | 你在啊 |
[33:11] | Not a great time. | 来得真不是时候 |
[33:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:13] | Whatever — you got me watching out for our mom. | 管他呢 你拜托我照顾妈妈 |
[33:15] | You won’t even answer my calls? | 怎么都不接我电话 |
[33:17] | – What? – What do you mean, “What?” | -你说什么 -别装傻 |
[33:18] | I wanted to see if there was anything else I could do | 我是想问问 你和这个拉瑞的事 |
[33:20] | to help with this Larry thing. | 我能不能帮上忙 |
[33:21] | I left you, like, three messages. | 我差不多给你留了三次言 |
[33:24] | Turning an asset is a multi-step process. | 使人转变立场而为你所用有以下步骤 |
[33:27] | You back them into a corner, you pile on stress, | 你迫使他们走投无路 再施加压力 |
[33:30] | You create tension with the people they trust, | 然后他挑拨他和友人之间的关系 |
[33:33] | and if you can cut them off from good influences | 既然你已阻断了良好忠告 |
[33:35] | so you’re the only voice in their ear… | 那对方就只能听取你的意见 |
[33:37] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[33:39] | …They’re much more likely to listen. | 这种情况下 他们通常会听从 |
[33:40] | – Did Larry… – He knows I check for bugs. | -是拉瑞… -他知道我会检查窃听器 |
[33:42] | He switched out my Sim Card, | 他调换了我的手机SIM卡 |
[33:43] | used call forwarding, isolated me. | 使用呼叫转移以孤立我 |
[33:46] | It’s a formula that works so well, | 这套招数非常有效 |
[33:48] | it even works on spies who ought to know better. | 即使是经验丰富的间谍也防不胜防 |
[33:51] | You really thought no one was answering your calls. | 你真以为大家都抛弃你了吗 |
[33:53] | Jesus, bro. Dad’s dead. | 真是 老哥 爸爸死了 |
[33:55] | You’re not in afghanistan anymore. | 你也早已不在阿富汗了 |
[33:57] | I mean, when are you gonna learn | 到底要到什么时候 |
[33:58] | there are people you can trust? | 你才能开始相信身边的人 |
[34:07] | Ah, you ever have one of these cuban coffees? | 你喝过这种古巴咖啡吗 |
[34:09] | Cortaditos — fun to drink, fun to say. | 叫切碎碎 名字好玩 味道也不错 |
[34:12] | Cortaditos. | 切碎碎碎 |
[34:13] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在考虑 |
[34:15] | If we’re going to do this, I want to be thorough, | 要干就干得彻底 |
[34:17] | Leave no trace, leave no teeth. | 做得干净 不留活口 |
[34:19] | Ooh, that’s good. | 很好 |
[34:21] | That’s a bumper sticker. I love that. | 就像在保险杠上贴纸 我就喜欢这样 |
[34:24] | Forget shooting Carlos. | 不用当面干掉卡洛斯 |
[34:25] | We’re gonna blow up his cash room. | 我们直接炸了他的金库 |
[34:27] | We’ll take the whole building down | 把整幢大楼夷为平地 |
[34:29] | with Carlos in it. | 这样卡洛斯也会一起埋葬 |
[34:32] | If it looks enough like a car bomb, | 要是伪装成汽车爆炸 |
[34:34] | the cops will think rival dealers did it. | 警察会以为是竞争对手干的 |
[34:37] | No, I get it, I just… | 我明白 我只是… |
[34:39] | I’m not sure I buy it. | 我只是不太相信 |
[34:42] | A new violent plan at the last minute? | 你最终提出这么残忍的计划 |
[34:45] | What happened to Saint Michael? | 我认识的那个圣人迈克尔哪儿去了 |
[34:47] | People don’t change overnight. | 一夜之间 秉性难移啊 |
[34:48] | Well, I haven’t. | 当然没有 |
[34:49] | That’s why I’m pushing it to 3:00. | 所以我推迟到3点施行计划 |
[34:52] | It will give me time to clear out | 这样我才有时间 |
[34:54] | as many tenants as possible. | 尽力撤空整幢楼的住户 |
[34:55] | Oh, there’s the old softie. | 又心软了 |
[35:00] | I’m kidding. I’m impressed. I’m impressed. | 我开玩笑 我是相当佩服 |
[35:02] | This is a big step forward. | 这可是一大进步 |
[35:05] | Are we in business or not? | 我们算是准备好了吗 |
[35:06] | ’cause if we are, I want my money fast. | 那就快把钱给我 |
[35:07] | We’re gonna have to run. | 我们得赶紧跑路 |
[35:08] | Relax, relax. I can get it really quick. | 别急 我很快就能拿搞定 |
[35:10] | My bags are already packed. | 钱都已经打包好了 |
[35:13] | 3:00, don’t be late, Larry. | 3点准时 可别迟到 拉瑞 |
[35:16] | Michael Westen back in action. I wouldn’t miss it. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿强力出击 我可不想错过 |
[35:28] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[35:29] | I’ve said I’m sorry before, right? | 我道过歉了吧 |
[35:32] | – I’m not sure. – I need help. | -我不确定 -帮帮我 |
[35:34] | My plan with Carlos fell apart, and I’m scrambling. | 我的原计划崩了 现在孤立无援 |
[35:36] | I need to find out where Larry stashed his money. | 我得查清拉瑞把钱藏哪儿了 |
[35:39] | Well, if I were him, I would keep it close. | 若是换作我 肯定不会藏远 |
[35:41] | But I would want it someplace where you would look guilty | 但一旦计划被迫中止 他要栽赃你的话 |
[35:43] | if he had to bag out on the job. | 他藏哪儿比较方便呢 |
[35:48] | Can you meet me at the loft? | 到我阁楼来好吗 |
[35:49] | Sam, we’re gonna celebrate your genius. | 萨姆 你真是个天才 |
[35:55] | My punching bag. | 放在我的沙袋里 |
[35:57] | You know, he actually laughed | “钱都已经打包好了” |
[35:58] | when he said, “My bags are packed.” | 他说这话时还真笑了 |
[36:02] | $2 million. It’s all there. | 两百万美元 一文不少都在 |
[36:06] | What’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[36:08] | I need to apologize. | 我要向你们道歉 |
[36:12] | I should have listened to both of you. | 我早该听你们的话 |
[36:14] | It’s all right, buddy. | 没关系 老友 |
[36:15] | You were marked for death. It got to you. | 你有死亡烙印么 难怪你 |
[36:17] | I know I let Larry get too close. | 我知道我过于相信拉瑞 |
[36:20] | You let him crawl inside your head and make a nest. | 你任由他钻进脑海还筑了个巢 |
[36:28] | There’s a part of me… | 我内心的一部分 |
[36:32] | This part that’s like him. | 有一部分和他很相似 |
[36:34] | But it’s just a part. | 但只是一部分而已 |
[36:36] | And it gets smaller the longer I’m with you. | 只要你们在一起 这部分就渐行渐远 |
[36:44] | Well, tell me you’re done with him…forever. | 这下你和他永远断绝关系了吧 |
[36:48] | I am. I want him gone. | 没错 我要他消失 |
[36:53] | How can I help? | 怎么帮你 |
[36:54] | I need you to help me make a very special bomb. | 你帮我做一个特别炸弹 |
[37:02] | Yeah. How did you decide on the binary liquids? | 你为什么用二元液体炸弹 |
[37:05] | They’re stable, easy to smuggle as separates, | 它们稳定 容易分开偷运 |
[37:07] | exotic enough so the cops won’t know what they’re looking at. | 很有异国风 警察即使看到也认不出 |
[37:09] | It’s beautiful, kid. That is just beautiful. | 真不错 伙计 真是太棒了 |
[37:11] | You know what? We are gonna have so much fun. | 一定很有意思 |
[37:14] | I don’t think we will. | 不会了 |
[37:16] | I dropped off Carlos’ money at the airport this morning. | 今早我在机场把钱还给了卡洛斯 |
[37:19] | He called off the hit. | 他取消了暗杀计划 |
[37:20] | Me and Carlos, we’re straight. Well, at least, we’re gonna be. | 我和卡洛斯之间坦诚相待 至少我们也该如此 |
[37:22] | You shouldn’t have done that, kid. | 你不该这么做 小子 |
[37:24] | That is not your money to give away! | 那些钱不由你说了算 |
[37:26] | What’s with the gun, Larry? | 用枪指着我干什么 拉瑞 |
[37:27] | I let you live, and now you’re gonna feed me to the sharks? | 我放你条生路 你却要拿我喂鲨鱼吗 |
[37:29] | You betrayed me. You know I will. | 你背叛了我 这就是下场 |
[37:33] | You know what? I don’t have to. | 没必要我费心 |
[37:35] | I’m just gonna leave you here. | 我就把你丢在这里 |
[37:36] | You’re gonna be a smoldering corpse. | 烧成一具焦尸 |
[37:38] | What are you talking about? There’s no bomb, Larry. | 你说什么呢 拉瑞 这里又没炸弹 |
[37:44] | Oh. | 我懂了 |
[37:47] | You framed him, right. | 你是在陷害他吧 |
[37:50] | Nice. And the binary liquid? | 不错 那二元液体炸弹呢 |
[37:51] | Uh, counterfeiting ink. | 其实是伪造油墨 |
[37:53] | The laptop is just full of graphics. | 笔记本里装满了票面图案 |
[37:55] | And what was Carlos doing with a bunch of scans of $20 bills? | 卡洛斯扫描这堆20美元票面作甚 |
[38:00] | Probably printing about $2 million worth of fake bills | 是为了印两百万假钞吧 |
[38:03] | in this dumpster. | 就在这垃圾箱里 |
[38:05] | You know what? I don’t get you, kid. | 我不明白 伙计 |
[38:06] | You don’t think his bosses will have him killed in prison? | 他入狱后帮老大会派人干掉他的 |
[38:09] | Carlos made a choice. | 这是卡洛斯自己的选择 |
[38:11] | He chose to work for the Cartel. | 他选择为卡特尔黑帮工作 |
[38:12] | I make my own choices! | 而这也是我自己的选择 |
[38:14] | I don’t kill anyone unless I have to! | 不到万不得已 绝不杀人 |
[38:16] | Yeah, well, we are different that way. | 这点上我们存在分歧 |
[38:18] | You’re not gonna kill me, Larry. | 你可杀不了我 拉瑞 |
[38:19] | Not when the cops are coming to talk to Larry Garber, | 因为警察收到拉瑞·加博报警 |
[38:23] | the man who called in a report that he saw men with guns, | 称目击一群持枪歹徒 |
[38:25] | A dumpster filled with fake cash. | 还有垃圾箱里塞满了假钞 |
[38:28] | Having an identity has its drawbacks, huh, Larry? | 看来有名有姓也有弊端啊 拉瑞 |
[38:30] | You forget who you’re dealing with here? | 你忘了我是什么人了吗 |
[38:31] | I faked my own death once. | 之前我就假死过一次 |
[38:34] | Sure, but what about Larry Garber’s investments | 当然 但如果那样的话 |
[38:36] | and all of his bank accounts? | 拉瑞·加博的投资和银行账户呢 |
[38:37] | They’ll sit on that money, and they’ll wait for you. | 他们会通过那些钱 追踪到你 |
[38:40] | You shoot me, | 你杀了我 |
[38:41] | and all that money is as good as gone. | 所有的钱就都泡汤了 |
[38:44] | You’re at a fork in the road. | 你现在面临三个选择 |
[38:46] | Go broke and go to jail | 彻底破产和锒铛入狱 |
[38:47] | or run from the Cartel and live to fight another day. | 要么逃避卡特尔黑帮追杀而苟且偷生 |
[38:50] | I know you, man. | 我了解你 伙计 |
[38:51] | This isn’t even a tough call. | 你根本不用犹豫 |
[38:57] | There will be another day, Michael. | 我会东山再起的 迈克尔 |
[38:59] | Let me do you a favor. | 我帮你个忙吧 |
[39:01] | I’ll take this and hide it for you. | 替你把枪藏起来 |
[39:03] | You’re a hero, larry. Larry Garber. | 你可立功了 拉瑞·加博 |
[39:08] | Officer! | 警官 |
[39:10] | Officer, please, thank you for coming! | 警官 谢天谢地 你们赶来了 |
[39:12] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[39:13] | This way! Right over here in the trunk! | 这边 就在那辆车里 |
[39:24] | Listen, I can’t thank you enough. | 听着 我真是感激不尽 |
[39:26] | You’ve been so cool about this. | 你真是太棒了 |
[39:27] | Jack, remember. You’re no longer Jack Fleetwood. | 杰克 记住 你不再是杰克·福利伍德 |
[39:31] | You’re Jack Yablonski again, forever. | 而永远回归杰克·亚布朗斯基了 |
[39:34] | Yeah. I’m psyched about that. | 好 真是期待 |
[39:38] | Be safe, man. | 保重 哥们 |
[39:40] | And, Jack, seriously, if you ever come back to Miami, | 杰克 我是认真的 若你胆敢回来 |
[39:43] | or if I ever hear the name Fleetwood again, | 或是让我再听到福利伍德这个姓 |
[39:45] | I will kill you myself. | 我就亲手杀了你 |
[39:47] | Okay? Have a safe trip. | 明白吗 一路平安 |
[39:58] | Wish we didn’t have to take off so soon. | 真希望我们能待久一点 |
[40:03] | It was wonderful having you. | 和你一起很开心 |
[40:08] | Ruth, wish you could stay longer. | 露丝 可惜你这么快就要回去 |
[40:11] | We do, too, but, you know, work. | 我们也想多待会儿 但要工作嘛 |
[40:15] | One more day, she was gonna file for an annulment. | 再过一天魔法可就失效了 |
[40:17] | You owe me, bro. | 你欠我的 老哥 |
[40:19] | You drive safe. Bye, Ruth. | 小心开车吧 拜 露丝 |
[40:21] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[40:28] | So, you sorry I’m not leaving with them? | 我没和他们一起走 觉得可惜吗 |
[40:31] | Mom, I did not say I wanted you to leave. | 妈 我没说要你走 |
[40:33] | I said if you wanted to live someplace safer, | 我只是说 如果你想到安全点的地方生活 |
[40:36] | closer to them, I’d understand. | 和他们更亲近 我也能理解 |
[40:39] | Well, I’m happy for Nate. | 我为内特感到高兴 |
[40:41] | It’s time that he settled down and built a life. | 他也是时候该成家立业了 |
[40:44] | But I have mine. | 但我有自己的生活 |
[40:46] | It’s here… | 就在这里 |
[40:48] | With you… | 和你一起 |
[40:51] | And Sam and Fiona. | 还有萨姆和菲欧娜 |
[40:55] | Plus, I can’t stand that woman. | 再加上 我也受不了那个女人 |
[41:09] | Weighing operational risk is tricky | 行动风险与生命安全相比较 |
[41:11] | when your life is on one side of the scale. | 孰轻孰重便显得难以琢磨 |
[41:14] | Withholding flight-plan data may put your life in danger, | 隐瞒飞行计划数据可能带来生命危险 |
[41:18] | but you try to remember | 但只要你记住 |
[41:18] | that if you jeopardized thousands of innocent lives | 你不能为了自保 |
[41:21] | to save your own, | 而危及千万条无辜生命 |
[41:22] | You wouldn’t want to live with yourself anyway. | 这会让你良心不安 |
[41:23] | You’re a tad overdressed for the jacuzzi, don’t you think? | 你怎么穿这么正式来泡澡呢 |
[41:29] | Is this your card? | 这是你要的东西吗 |
[41:30] | It’s blatantly not six weeks of flight plans. | 这显然不是六周的飞行计划 |
[41:32] | Just the one that you want. | 你只想要这个而已 |
[41:35] | Chile to Poland, | 从智利到波兰 |
[41:35] | tail number 4 whiskey x-ray alpha 803. | 机尾号是4WXA803 |
[41:39] | Registered to a faceless corporation in Santiago. | 注册于圣地亚哥的一家匿名公司名下 |
[41:43] | What’s so special about the plane? | 这架飞机有什么特别之处 |
[41:46] | What happened to the price of privacy? | 我们之前不是说好保密的吗 |
[41:48] | Well, you hired an operative, not a child. | 我是特工 别当我小孩 |
[41:50] | I need to know what’s going to Poland. | 告诉我波兰那边到底怎么回事 |
[41:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[41:56] | Well, I suppose it’s only natural to be curious. | 就当是你天生的好奇心 |
[41:59] | I’ll tell you. | 我来告诉你 |
[42:01] | It’s a weaponized plague and a vaccine to match. | 有一种生化病毒武器和相应的疫苗 |
[42:05] | And they’re worth a bloody lot of money. | 他们肯定值一大笔钱 |
[42:07] | That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 说出来也不难嘛 |
[42:08] | You’re in, then? | 你和我一起吗 |
[42:09] | Gilroy, I think you and I have a bright future together. | 吉尔洛 我想我俩的未来一片光明呢 |
[42:21] | So, learn anything? | 有何进展吗 |
[42:23] | Only that he’s a damn good liar. | 只知道他真他妈谎话连篇 |
[42:25] | Tried to sell me some line about a bioweapon, | 拿什么生化武器搪塞我 |
[42:27] | but it took him a little too long to come up with it. | 但也花了不少时间 他才透露这个信息 |
[42:30] | Back to square one, then. | 那又得从头来了 |
[42:31] | Guess you’re gonna have to keep doing some digging. | 你还是得继续追查 |
[42:33] | I’m gonna need some help, Sam. | 我需要帮忙 萨姆 |
[42:36] | Imagine that. | 可不是嘛 |