Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy until… 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 曾经是一名间谍 直到
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you you’re black listed. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入黑名单了
[00:07] When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — 一旦被炒 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash no credit no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] Where am I? Miami. 我在哪儿 迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… Should we shoot them? 一个好战的前女友… 杀了他们吧?
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友…
[00:28] You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] …Family too… Hey is that your mom again? 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:32] …If you’re desperate. Someone needs your help michael. 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line –as long as you’re burned 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:37] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:45] It’s never fun to be the guy 没人会对清理现场这种工作
[00:46] Who clears a location for a meet. 产生兴趣
[00:49] In the best case you waste your time 最好的情况是 你浪费时间在
[00:50] Looking for dangers that aren’t there. 那些根本不存在的危险上
[00:52] In the worst case of course you miss something. 而最糟的情况是 你遗漏了某些潜在危险
[00:58] Hey your buddy went in 10 minutes ago alone. 你的人十分钟前进去了 一个人
[01:01] Sam you didn’t have to scout this for me. 山姆 你不用为我勘察情况
[01:02] Come on Mikey I am not gonna 拜托 迈迈 我不会让你孤身上阵
[01:04] let you meet a guy like Gilroy without backup. 去见一个像吉尔洛这样的人
[01:06] If he was planning on killing me 如果他打算杀我
[01:07] I doubt he’d pick such a nice place. 他还真是选了个好地方
[01:08] Do you know how hard it is to get a reservation in there? 你知道在这订一个位子有多难吗
[01:10] Yeah and I know what they serve in there too — 是的 我还知道他们提供什么食物
[01:12] Foie gras… 肥鹅肝
[01:13] “Lap-in” “Lap-in.”
[01:16] Lapin? 兔肉啊
[01:17] Yeah whatever. It’s still French for “bunny rabbit.” 管它呢 反正就是法国的”兔子”
[01:19] Look I’m all for bringing Gilroy down 我来这是为了解决吉尔洛的
[01:20] But isn’t there a way to wrap this guy up 除了彻底地跟他合作 赢取信任
[01:22] without actually working with him? 目前没有更好的办法了
[01:23] I went to a lot of trouble to convince him. 为了说服他我经历了很多波折
[01:25] I’m as much of a psychopath as he is. 我和他一样都是疯子
[01:27] Might as well hear what he has planned. 倒不如听听他的计划
[01:28] Odds are he’s not gonna ask you to walk his dog for him. 更糟的是他什么也没透露给你
[01:31] Well I don’t have much choice. 但我没什么选择
[01:32] Whatever he is planning the only way to stop it 不管他在计划什么 唯一能阻止他的
[01:34] is to be right in the middle of it. 就是打进他的内部
[01:37] Bon appetit. 祝你用餐愉快
[01:38] That’s French for “Watch your back amigo.” 那是法语的”当心 朋友”
[01:41] Even routine meetings can be risky. 有时候日常会面也可能很危险
[01:43] If you’re sitting down with someone you don’t trust. 如果和你见面的是一个你完全不信任的人
[01:46] You have to be alert to any subtle clue 你必须打起十二分精神
[01:48] that tells you what you’re walking into. 不放过他跟你说话的任何细节
[01:51] 吉尔洛 疯子般的自由职业人
[01:53] Are they armed? Did they bring backup? 他们带枪了吗 他们有后援吗
[01:58] Of course there are also not-so-subtle clues… 当然还有那些不明显的细节
[02:00] Glad you could make it. I hope you don’t mind. 很高兴你来了 希望你不要介意
[02:02] I took the liberty of ordering an appetizer to start. 我冒昧地先点了开胃菜
[02:05] …Like a third place setting at a lunch for two. 比如一个三人的位子却是为两人用餐准备
[02:09] We expecting someone else? 还有谁没来吗
[02:09] I didn’t tell you? Claude should be here. 我没告诉你吗 克劳德会来
[02:12] Claude? 克劳德
[02:12] Wonderful chap. Excellent conversationalist. 很棒的家伙 出色的交谈者
[02:15] Has great fashion sense 对时尚非常敏锐
[02:16] And he’s the best thief in the western hemisphere. 他还是西半球最厉害的小偷
[02:18] Useful skill in this phase of our little project. 对我们这个计划会有很大的帮助
[02:21] I don’t mind sharing a meal with him 我不介意和他一起吃饭
[02:23] But uh I prefer to work alone. 但我更喜欢独自工作
[02:25] Don’t be so hasty Michael. You’ll like Claude. 别那么草率决定 迈克 你会喜欢克劳德的
[02:27] His resume is almost as nasty as yours. 他的简历几乎和你一样不堪入目
[02:29] Working with someone you don’t know 和一个不认识的人工作
[02:31] is stupid and dangerous. 不仅愚蠢还很危险
[02:32] Look who’s full of theories. 看看谁在满口理论
[02:34] Well I’m afraid you’ll have to make an exception this time 恐怕这次你得破例了
[02:36] Learn the value of teamwork. 学学团队合作吧
[02:38] No thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[02:41] Claude Michael. 克劳德 迈克
[02:43] Michael Claude. 迈克 克劳德
[02:45] So this is your local boy? 这就是你找的当地人
[02:48] Actually Michael’s not sure he can stay for lunch. 其实 迈克还不能确定是否会留下来吃饭
[02:50] Decision time. 决定吧
[03:01] Splendid. 太好了
[03:02] Let’s get some wine shall we? To celebrate. 我们喝些红酒吧 庆祝一下
[03:04] Something old French and…Expensive. 陈年老酒 法国的 贵的
[03:11] 克劳德 迈克的新搭档
[03:19] What exactly is this Gilroy job? 吉尔洛给你的工作是什么
[03:21] He wants me to break in to the Chilean consulate with Claude 他想让我和克劳德一起闯入智利领事馆
[03:24] Get our hands on a file. 拿走一份文件
[03:25] Invading foreign territory and stealing documents 与一个你从没见过的人侵入外国领土
[03:27] with someone you’ve never met –sounds great. 偷文件 听起来真棒
[03:29] Working with Claude is not in the cards. 和克劳德工作不在我的设想之内
[03:32] Well that I like the sound of. Are you walking away? 我喜欢你这说法 你打算退出吗
[03:34] No. I’m gonna come up with a way to take Claude out 不 我准备想出一个不让吉尔洛怀疑
[03:36] without making Gilroy suspicious. 又能赶走克劳德的方法
[03:38] You know if he is a thief working internationally… 如果他是一个在全球作案的小偷
[03:41] You’re thinking we might have mutual acquaintances. 你在想我们可能有相同的熟人
[03:44] I’ll make some calls Michael. 我会打电话问的 迈克
[03:45] But seriously how far are you willing to go 但说真的 你打算和吉尔洛
[03:47] with this Gilroy thing? 纠缠多久
[03:49] As far as I have to. 视情况而定
[03:51] That’s easy to say now but — 现在说得容易 但是
[03:59] There’s the man I need to see. 这就是我要见的人
[04:02] I come in peace bro. 我什么武器都没带 哥们
[04:04] Friend of yours Michael? 你的朋友吗 迈克
[04:05] You remember Sugar 还记得苏格吗
[04:07] The drug dealer who used to live beneath my place. 那个曾住在我地盘下的贩毒商吗
[04:09] That’s right the man you shot in the leg. 对啊 那个你击中他腿的男人
[04:12] Yeah your boy capped me through a wall. 是啊 你的人挟持着我穿过墙
[04:14] Did something with duct tape. 他用胶带对我做了什么
[04:16] 苏格 迈克的旧邻居
[04:18] I thought I made it clear 我以为我已经说清楚了
[04:19] that we should never see each other again. 我们从此不再见面
[04:21] You think I wanted to come back here? 你以为我想回来啊
[04:24] I came to hire you man. 我来雇你的 老兄
[04:26] -My cousin’s in trouble. -Don’t waste your time. -我的堂兄出事了 -不要浪费时间了
[04:28] Look dude I didn’t come here empty-handed all right? 老兄 我不是空手而来的 好吗
[04:30] In covert ops you get used to seeing old enemies. 在谍战中 你得习惯遇见老敌人
[04:33] Sometimes they’re looking for intelligence. 有时他们在寻找特工
[04:35] Sometimes they’re looking for revenge. 有时他们在借机报仇
[04:37] What are you gonna do shoot me again? 你想怎么样 又射我一次?
[04:39] ‘Cause if that’s what it takes to get you to help my cousin 如果这能换来你帮助我的堂兄
[04:42] Go for it. 那就动手吧
[04:44] And sometimes they’re looking for a friend. 而有时 他们在寻找朋友
[04:54] My cousin is messing with shady dudes right now. 我堂兄跟一群做非法生意的家伙混在了一起
[04:56] Shady? Shady like drug dealers? 什么非法生意 贩毒吗
[04:58] I don’t bring my business around Dougie. I never have. 我从来不会让道吉卷入我的事情
[05:00] It’s this jacker named Lynch. 这人叫林奇
[05:02] Punkass runs a crew that does big robberies. 这流氓有一个团伙在做大型抢劫
[05:05] Every time they do a job somebody gets hurt…Or worse. 每次他们行动 都会有人受伤 甚至会死
[05:08] They’re working an angle on Dougie. 他们在打道吉的主意
[05:10] What makes you say that? 为什么这样说
[05:11] They’re not hanging out with him ’cause they think he’s cool. 他们不和他一起是因为他们觉得他不合群
[05:15] D-Dougie’s slow. 道吉反映迟钝
[05:17] I told him to stay away from Lynch and his crew 我告诉过他远离林奇和他的团伙
[05:19] But they keep buying him stuff and taking him to parties. 但他们还是不断地给他买东西 带他去派对
[05:21] I mean he thinks they’re friends. 他认为他们是朋友
[05:23] I talked to Lynch man-to-man 我认真地和林奇谈过
[05:25] Told him to leave Dougie alone. 叫他别缠着道吉
[05:27] I can see that went well. 我看出来了 感觉挺有效的
[05:28] His whole crew jumped me. 他的手下袭击了我
[05:29] There wasn’t much talking after that. 之后我们就再也没谈过了
[05:32] These guys are strapped man. 这些家伙手头很紧
[05:33] I need a guy like you 我需要一个像你这样的家伙
[05:34] With the tricks and everything. 什么都会 很有本事
[05:35] Five grand. 五千美元
[05:36] I’m figuring we mount up and ride on these jokers. 我们可以给这些混蛋来个先”引诱”再”绝杀”
[05:39] How’s that sound? 你觉得怎样
[05:40] Like a good way to get somebody killed. 貌似是个杀人的好办法
[05:42] You don’t need a hit man Sugar. 但你不需要杀手 苏格
[05:44] You need to move your cousin get him off of Lynch’s radar. 你需要转移你的堂兄 让他远离林奇的控制
[05:46] You know how long it took Dougie to get on his own two feet? 你知道道吉花了多长时间去安定下来
[05:49] He’s got his own place now a job. 他现在有地方住了 有工作了
[05:50] I can’t make him start over. 我不能让他重新开始
[05:52] I’m not gonna let Lynch do that to him. 我不能让林奇这样对他
[05:54] If you don’t want the money fine I’ll do it myself. 如果你不想要钱也行 我自己做
[05:57] I’m sure Dougie would rather start over 我相信道吉宁愿重新开始
[05:59] than have to bury his cousin. 也不愿毁了他堂弟
[06:01] What happened to the badass that used to live here? 那个曾经住在这的坏家伙到哪去了
[06:02] When he comes back give him my number. 他回来以后 告诉他我的电话
[06:08] You’re just gonna let him go? 你就这样让他走啦
[06:14] Yeah? Ma? Are you okay? 妈 你还好吧
[06:17] No I’m coming right over. 我现在就过去
[06:18] It’s mom. It’s … It’s important. 是我妈 非常重要
[06:28] You’re getting the “Take a bite out of crime” Award? 你得了一个”最佳制止犯罪”奖啊
[06:31] It’s for citizen crime fighters. 这是奖励给打击犯罪的公民的
[06:34] This just happened out of the blue? 这个奖就这样凭空得来?
[06:35] Well I mean you know 你知道
[06:37] That I’m the neighborhood-watch captain for my block 我是我这个街道的社区巡守队长
[06:39] And it didn’t hurt 我上两个月
[06:41] that I called in three stolen cars in the last two months. 检举的三辆被偷的车也并无坏处
[06:43] You mean the cars I asked you to call in the ones I stole? 你在说我叫你打的那个电话 检举我偷的车吗
[06:46] They’re giving me a plaque! 他们给了我一个牌匾
[06:49] Now I’m allowed to have one guest at the reception 还说我可以带一个嘉宾到接待处
[06:52] But you have to dress up 但你得着装得体
[06:53] Because the chief of police is gonna be there. 因为警察局长会在那
[06:56] Mom I can’t be in a room full of cops 妈 我不能待在一个因为我犯的罪
[06:58] giving you an award for reporting crimes I committed! 而给予你奖励 还全是警察的地方
[07:03] Do you want me to be the only person there with no family? 你希望我是唯一一个没有亲戚到场的人吗
[07:06] I mean it’s not like I can ask Nate to fly in from Vegas. 我又不能叫内特从拉斯维加斯飞回来
[07:09] Noon on Saturday. 星期六中午
[07:12] -Hey guys. -Hi honey. -大家好啊 -好啊 亲爱的
[07:14] Hey Maddy you got some sugar? 曼迪 你有糖吗
[07:16] Ms. Reynolds wants to make me some caramelized strawberries. 雷诺兹夫人想给我做焦糖草莓
[07:18] Thanks. 谢了
[07:20] Hey you saw about the award. Pretty cool huh? 你看到这个奖状了吧 很不错吧
[07:23] Sam nominated me. 山姆提名我的
[07:24] Well more like I signed the paperwork 其实我只是在她填好的
[07:25] that she already filled out. 表格上签了个字
[07:27] Hey so is Fi gonna help you check into Claude? 菲会帮你调查克劳德的吧
[07:29] She’s asking around. 她在四处打听
[07:31] Good ’cause I ran his name through some channels 很好 我通过很多途径查过他
[07:33] And I got nothing. 什么也没查到
[07:34] Thanks Maddy. 谢谢 曼迪
[07:35] I’ll bring some over later. 晚些时候我会带些过来
[07:39] So… 怎么样呢
[07:46] Hi Fi. 菲
[07:51] So? 怎么样了
[07:54] What? 什么
[07:56] Did you get a chance to make any calls? 你打电话了吗
[07:59] Oh you mean about Claude? I sure did. 你说克劳德? 我问过了
[08:01] Heard some disturbing things too. 听到了一些让人棘手的事
[08:04] I wrote it all down on a piece of paper 我写在一张纸上了
[08:05] But I just can’t remember where I put it. 但我不记得放在哪了
[08:07] I’m very distracted. 我现在有点儿心神不宁
[08:09] I keep thinking about Sugar and his cousin. 一直在想苏格和他堂兄的事
[08:11] You were there Fi. I told him what he needed to do. 你也在那 菲 我告诉过他该怎么做
[08:14] If he doesn’t want to listen 如果他不听
[08:15] -that’s not my problem. -What about Dougie? -那是他的事 -那道吉呢
[08:18] Are we gonna let Sugar 我们就这样让苏格
[08:19] make a bad decision for his cousin too? 为他的堂兄做一个错误的决定吗
[08:26] Forget it. 算了
[08:28] Claude is former Australian S.I.S. 克劳德以前是澳大利亚秘密情报局的
[08:33] Real name Tomas Smalling 真名叫托马斯·斯莫林
[08:35] Which is why Sam hit a dead end. 所以山姆才会什么也查不到
[08:41] You say Sugar’s not your problem? 你说苏格的事不关你的事
[08:42] Did you ever stop and think 你有没有认真想过
[08:44] Gilroy’s not your problem either? 吉尔洛的事也不关你的事
[08:57] My man! 我的好兄弟
[09:01] Yeah okay. 好吧
[09:05] Guns and duct tape. When do we go? 枪和胶带 我们什么时候出发
[09:09] We don’t go ever Sugar. 我们哪也不去 苏格
[09:11] You said you would help. 你说过你会帮忙的
[09:13] I will but my way 我会 以我的方式
[09:14] So no mounting up no riding on people. 没有”引诱” 更没有”绝杀”
[09:16] Okay so how’s your way? Go through the roof? 好的 你的方法是什么? 从房顶进去?
[09:18] Go “Mission Impossible” On his ass? 上演”碟中谍”吗?
[09:20] That would fall into the riding category so no no. 那就变成”绝杀”了 不行不行
[09:23] First I check into Lynch 首先 我会调查林奇
[09:24] See why he’s so interested in your cousin. 调查清楚为什么他对你的堂兄感兴趣
[09:26] What about me? 那我呢
[09:28] You’re gonna leave town. 你要离开城里一段时间
[09:30] I ride the pine while you handle this? 我离开? 你办事?
[09:33] That punk sent guys looking for me at a club I work out of. 那兔崽子派人在我之前工作的俱乐部找我
[09:35] I mean I need to answer. 我需要答案
[09:36] Yeah that’s the kind of thinking we don’t need. 这事你不用管
[09:38] You want to help your cousin? You want me to help? 你希望我帮你堂兄吗 你希望我帮忙吗
[09:41] Then you will leave town. 那你就得离开这座城市
[09:42] You will take a trip and you will wait for my call. 你得离开一段时间 等我电话
[09:46] Fine. 好吧
[09:48] 苏格 客户
[09:51] Great. Now where can I find Lynch? 很好 那我在哪里可以找到林奇
[09:55] Whether it’s a drug compound in the mountains of Colombia 是哥伦比亚的毒枭
[09:59] or a tropical estate in miami 还是迈阿密的房地产商
[10:01] Nothing says success like a lot of land. 看看他的地盘就知道了
[10:03] Of course the more land someone has 当然 他拥有的土地越多
[10:06] the easier it is to hide out and do surveillance. 在隐蔽处监视就更容易
[10:08] Lush landscaping may be beautiful 良好的绿化也许很漂亮
[10:10] but it’s hardly secure. 但是很不安全
[10:12] I see two on the deck including Lynch. 我看到天台上有两个人 林奇也在
[10:14] Let me guess –the one with the pinky ring. 我猜带淡红戒指的那个就是林奇
[10:18] How’s it going Fi? 菲 你那边怎么样
[10:19] Single-latch sliding window 房子一旁有一扇
[10:21] On the side of the house. 单锁滑动窗户
[10:22] Getting in shouldn’t be a problem once they leave. 等他们一离开应该就能进去
[10:26] Well Lynch and his crew stay plenty busy. 林奇和他的随从整天都很忙
[10:28] They’ve hit everything from banks to car washes. 忙于各种事务 去银行啊 洗车啊
[10:30] How is it they don’t get arrested? 那他怎么没被抓
[10:32] Well Lynch is pretty thorough about covering his tracks. 林奇很会掩盖自己的行踪
[10:35] They don’t leave anybody around to tell the story. 他们对知情者从不留活口
[10:37] That guy’s a public health hazard. 那家伙是个公害
[10:40] 林奇 公害
[10:45] Could be game time. Fi don’t forget to plant that bug. 游戏开始了 菲 不要忘记装窃听器
[10:51] A minivan. 有辆小货车
[10:53] Lynch doesn’t strike me as the soccer-dad type. 林奇并不像是很高调
[10:55] Well it can’t hurt to find out where they’re headed. 搞清楚他们去哪应该不难
[10:57] Can you two handle the house while I follow Lynch? 我去跟踪林奇 你们俩能搞定这边吗
[10:59] So we’re gonna take the bus home? 那我们搭公车回去吗
[11:01] Okay fine. Save gas. Help the planet. 好吧 节能减排 拯救地球
[11:04] Hey I’m as green as the next guy you know. 我们俩都很有环保意识
[11:08] Finding the best place in a house to hide a bug 在房子里找个藏窃听器的
[11:10] can be tough 最佳位置是很困难的
[11:11] But if you can’t wire every room for sound 如果你不能在每个房间都布线
[11:14] The tv remote is a good all-purpose choice. 那么遥控器是个万全的选择
[11:17] It’s got a power source 它有电源
[11:18] It’s kept in areas where people gather 它放在人员聚集区
[11:20] And it’s usually in the hand 而且通常掌握它的
[11:22] of the most powerful guy in the room. 都是那里最有权力的人
[11:25] Bug’s in place Sam. 窃听器装好了 山姆
[11:26] Look around but make it quick. 注意四周 动作快点
[11:48] Sam? I found something. 山姆 我有发现
[11:49] What are you seeing? 你看到什么了
[11:50] Looks like Lynch have something special planned 看来林奇有个特别计划
[11:52] Something very special. 非常特别
[11:55] Special? How do you mean? 特别 什么意思
[11:57] He’s got enough firepower 他的枪械
[11:58] for a full-scale amphibious assault — 足够进行一场两栖登陆作战了
[12:00] Machine guns mini oxygen tanks dive watches. 机关枪 小氧气罐 潜水表
[12:04] Maybe he’s planning some sort of water heist. 也许他只是在计划一场水下抢劫
[12:07] Either that or he likes to snorkel. 或许他喜欢潜水
[12:09] Get your pictures and get out of there Fi. 照完赶紧出来 菲
[12:22] You can often tell 当一帮人要出去杀人时
[12:23] when a team of guys is going out to kill someone. 通常都是有迹可循的
[12:26] There’s something about the way they drive — 他们开车的方式很特别
[12:28] Always below the speed limit 通常车速会低于限速
[12:30] always careful at stop signs. 通常很注意红绿灯
[12:34] There’s something about the way they move — 他们移动也很特别
[12:36] A little strut a hard set to the jaw. 一副正派的样子 嘴角却很不自然
[12:39] See it enough times you don’t even need clues 看多了 你就根本不需要其他线索
[12:42] Like the target’s car sitting in the driveway. 例如目标车辆停在车道上
[12:47] Time to get busy? 要行动了吗
[12:49] Sugar tell me you left town. 苏格 告诉我你已经走了
[12:51] No man don’t worry. 没有 不要担心 伙计
[12:52] Dug in at my stash house. 我把道格藏起来了
[12:54] Nobody knows where it is. 没人知道在哪
[12:55] Lynch knows. He’s out front. 林奇知道 他就在外面
[12:57] Go out back right now. 赶紧从后面出来
[12:59] What? 什么
[13:00] Oh he wants to go “Tombstone”? 他想找死吗
[13:02] Fine! I’m strapped to the nines! 那就来吧 我有枪
[13:03] We can settle this right now! 我们现在就能把他们解决掉
[13:05] No no Sugar. There’s too many. 不 苏格 他们人很多
[13:06] Get out now. Get out now! 赶紧出来 赶紧
[13:08] No go bro. I’m not letting him run me out of my house! 我不走 哥们 我不会让他得逞
[13:44] Microwaves are one of the most dangerous appliances 微波炉是家里修起来
[13:47] in the home to repair or modify 最危险的电器之一
[13:49] But in a pinch 但是紧急情况下
[13:49] You can use their extremely high voltage to your advantage. 你可以好好利用它超级高的电压
[13:53] -Did he go down? -I don’t know. I can’t see. -他倒下了吗 -不知道 我看不见
[13:57] Remove a microwave’s surge inhibitor 微波炉爆炸会产生巨大的能量
[14:00] Mix in some reactive household cleaning supplies 再加点活性清洁剂和真空罐子
[14:03] and pressurized cans and a fistful of silverware… 以及一把餐具那就更加威力无穷了
[14:16] I think we got him. 我想我们射中他了
[14:18] Let’s make sure. Cover . 进去确认一下 注意隐蔽
[14:22] …Make sure the door is sealed tight… 门一定要封死
[14:25] Now you want to use duct tape. 你现在想用胶带对付他们吗
[14:30] …And to save time just press “Popcorn.” 为了节约时间 直接按”爆炒”键
[14:39] Do it right and you have the makings of a very big… 正确操作的话 就会有炸弹的效果
[14:51] Sorry bro. 很抱歉 哥们
[14:52] I’m staining your leather. 我弄脏了你的真皮座椅
[14:54] You better stay alive 你最好是活着
[14:55] ’cause I’m gonna make you clean that later. 因为回头你还得给我弄干净
[15:10] Four shots from assault rifles 被突击步枪射中4枪
[15:12] And somehow Sugar is still breathing. 他居然还有口气
[15:14] I talked to the doctor. 我跟医生谈了
[15:15] He’s touch-and-go but if you hadn’t been there Mike 他还是有生命危险 但是如果你不在的话
[15:17] He would have just been go. 他估计就直接一命呜呼了
[15:19] Police say anything? 警察怎么说
[15:20] Uh drug dealer gunned down in a stash house 毒贩在藏身处被枪击
[15:22] Doesn’t exactly get you you know front-burner status. 没有明确提到你 就是前院爆炸的事
[15:25] The car they were using was torched 他们之前开的车被烧了
[15:27] So there’s no evidence there. 所以没有留下任何证据
[15:28] -We need to get Dougie out of town. -No. -我们得把道吉送走 -不
[15:30] We pull Sugar’s cousin out now 我们现在把他推出去
[15:32] Lynch just moves on to a new heist. 林奇只会继续找别人
[15:33] Someone else winds up in his crosshairs. 别人就会死在他的狙击枪下
[15:35] I want this to be his last job. 我希望这是他最后一票
[15:36] I’m glad to see you so fired up Michael 迈克 我很高兴看到你这么热血沸腾
[15:39] -But is this about taking Lynch down or helping Dougie? -Both. -但是这是在扳倒林奇呢还是在帮道吉 -都是
[15:41] As long as Lynch needs Dougie for a job 只要林奇还用得着道吉
[15:43] He’s safe until it goes down. 他就是安全的
[15:45] Well that’s great 很好
[15:45] Except we know nothing 不过我们对林奇
[15:47] about this job. 交给道格的任务一无所知
[15:48] Well we have some work to do don’t we? 那我们就得自己动手了 是吧
[15:50] Guys how about this — 伙计们 这样可以吗
[15:51] Mike you still have your meeting 迈克 你继续与
[15:52] with Gilroy and Claude right? 吉尔洛和克劳德会面 好吧
[15:54] Focus on that. I’ll talk to Dougie. 盯紧那边 我去找道吉谈
[15:56] He’s been hanging out with Lynch. 他一直和林奇混
[15:58] Maybe he heard something. 也许他听到了些什么
[15:59] And if we have to move him on short notice 如果我们必须短时间内送走他
[16:00] I’m a familiar face. 那就由我来 我面熟
[16:02] Great. 好的
[16:04] Fiona maybe I could borrow your car? 菲奥娜 我能借一下你的车吗
[16:08] The charger’s a little stained. 我的车上有血渍
[16:21] Gentlemen. 先生们
[16:22] I can’t stay for long. 我时间不多
[16:24] I just wanted to make sure that our first strategy session 我只是想确保我们第一次战略行动
[16:27] gets off on the right foot. 顺利进行
[16:29] Team building is a process 团队建设很漫长
[16:30] So I thought I’d help speed it up. 所以我认为得提点速
[16:32] Matching watches perfectly synchronized… 这是我们的队表 与我的
[16:35] with mine. 完全同步
[16:36] If you look like a team you’ll act like one. 看起来像个团队就会有个团队的样子
[16:38] Maybe we should get jerseys. 也许我们应该搞点套衫
[16:40] Feast your eyes on the third-floor window 盯紧三楼
[16:43] Second from the left. 左边第二个窗户
[16:44] My file arrives in that room on Friday evening. 星期五晚上我要的文件就会送达那里
[16:47] On Sunday morning it’s headed for processing. 星期天早上 它就会按程序处理
[16:50] You two will get it Saturday. 你们俩星期六就得搞到手
[16:52] Since Claude has the expertise 鉴于克劳德在获取东西方面
[16:55] in the getting-things field 有专长
[16:55] He will take the lead. 就由他来负责这次行动
[16:56] You don’t mind do you Michael? 你不介意 对吧 迈克
[16:58] Go team. 团队第一
[16:59] Excellent. 棒极了
[17:00] Did you know that your resting pulse 你们知不知道你们的静脉
[17:02] tends to synchronize with your watch? 会和你们的表同步
[17:03] That means 也就是说
[17:04] by the end of today our hearts will beat as one. 今天过后我们的心就会一起跳动
[17:08] I’ll leave you both to ponder the possibilities. 你们俩慢慢筹划
[17:11] Ta-ta. 再见
[17:15] You just create a diversion. Cover the alley. 你只管转移视线 保证巷子里没人
[17:18] I get the file. 我去拿文件
[17:21] That’s it? 就这些吗
[17:22] You need more? 不够吗
[17:24] How are you getting in? 你怎么进去
[17:25] From the outside. Not your problem. 从外边 不关你的事
[17:27] Well it is 如果你要我成功转移视线的话
[17:29] if you want me to stage an effective diversion. 那就关我的事
[17:30] Look just make certain no one on the street 你只要保证到时候街上没人
[17:33] is looking down that alley when the time comes. 盯着那条巷子就行了
[17:36] What about the security on the third floor? 那三楼的保安怎么办
[17:37] One guard? 一个保安
[17:39] If he sees me it’ll be the last thing he ever sees. 如果他看见我 我就杀了他
[17:52] Usually I get some kind of advance notice 通常 别人拜访我之前
[17:54] before somebody pays a visit. 我都会感应得到
[17:55] Yeah it’s weird how that goes. 那样确实很奇怪
[17:57] If you’re with the independent-living program 你参与”自住”项目
[17:58] What happened to Ms. Lee? 李太太怎么办
[18:00] -Who? Berta? -Yeah. -谁 贝塔吗 -是的
[18:01] No no she’s county. I’m city. 不 她在乡下 我在城里
[18:02] State’s gonna send somebody in a month or two. 州政府会在一两个月内派人来
[18:04] Then a tri-joint panel does their review. 然后三方再一起评估
[18:06] It’s a whole big deal. 是件大事
[18:08] Well Dougie’s a big help around here. 道吉在这帮了很多忙
[18:10] We love him. You’ll see. 我们都喜欢他 你一会就知道了
[18:12] Hey Dougie. 道吉
[18:15] 道奇 苏格的表兄
[18:17] Somebody from the program wants to see you. 项目上的人想见你
[18:19] Dougie how you doing? Chuck Finley. 道吉 你好吗 我是恰克·芬利
[18:21] I’m fine sir. Thanks. 我很好 先生 谢谢
[18:22] -Tell him what you do Dougie. -Okay. -告诉他你做的事 道吉 -好的
[18:27] I have to make sure that the door to the storage room 我必须确保在打开大门之前
[18:30] is shut real tight before we open the big door 储藏室的门是紧闭的
[18:32] So the bad air doesn’t get the flowers 这样不好的空气就不会影响到花了
[18:34] When the cars drive out 当车驶出时
[18:36] And then when the deliveries come in 然后送货的车开进来时
[18:38] I have to do the same thing except backwards. 我必须做同样的事 除了后一部分
[18:41] Sounds like a lot to remember. 听起来有很多
[18:42] I’m good at it. 我很擅长这个
[18:43] Mr. Autry says I’m vigilant. 奥特里先生说我很细心
[18:45] oh it’s cold in here isn’t it? 这里面好冷 是吧
[18:48] It’s good for the flowers. 这样对花好
[18:50] Were you in the navy? 你曾在海军呆过吗
[18:52] A-a lot of people in the navy wear those. 很多在海军带过的人都戴这个
[18:53] They’re called luminox. 他们叫军表
[18:54] Yeah. Good catch. I was in the navy. 好眼力 我确实在海军呆过
[18:56] Yeah I tried out to be in the army 我也试过参军
[18:59] But they said I didn’t pass the test. 但他们说我没有通过测试
[19:02] My friend Mr. Lynch –he’s a marine. 我朋友林奇先生就是一名海军陆战队员
[19:04] He still goes on missions sometimes. 他现在有时都还要执行任务
[19:06] He said maybe I could help out on one. 他说也许有一个任务我也能帮上忙
[19:08] That’s cool. When is it? 很好 什么时候
[19:10] I don’t know. I’m on alert status. 我不知道 我时刻保持战备状态
[19:12] Did he say what you’d be doing? 他有说要你做什么吗
[19:14] No. 没有
[19:15] He just said to be ready. 他只是让我准备好
[19:16] Well Mr. Lynch sounds like a cool friend. 林奇先生听起来很神秘
[19:19] You want to meet him? He’s having a party today. 你想见他吗 他今天要举行一个派对
[19:21] Oh that sounds fun Dougie 听起来很有趣 道吉
[19:23] but I got a lot of work to do 但我有太多工作要做了
[19:24] So you go do your thing 你先忙吧
[19:25] And I’ll catch up with you in a bit. 我随后再联系你
[19:27] Okay. See you later. 好的 再见
[19:28] Yeah thanks. 好的 谢谢
[19:32] Fi are you in a partying mood? 菲 有兴趣参加派对吗
[19:44] Infiltrating hostile territory is all about blending in 渗透到敌营最重要的就是要与周围相协调
[19:48] Which means if you’re a sniper in the bush 也就是说如果你是树林里的狙击手
[19:50] You wear a ghillie suit 你就得穿迷彩装
[19:52] And if you’re a beautiful woman at a miami house party 如果你是参加迈阿密别墅派对的美人
[19:55] You wear a slinky dress. 你就要穿得性感
[20:00] Retard’s looking bored. Watch this. 我们的小帮手看起来很无聊 看我的
[20:03] Dougie have a little shot with me. 道吉 喝一杯
[20:06] Cheers pal. 干杯 朋友
[20:09] It’s good huh? 还不错 对吧
[20:16] Show us some moves. 跳一个给我们看看
[20:18] There it is huh? 就是这样
[20:24] Fantastic. 太棒了
[20:29] Excuse me folks. 麻烦大家让一下
[20:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:33] Enjoy the party. 玩得开心点
[20:35] Lynch just called a meeting. 林奇刚刚召集了一场会议
[20:37] That’s great. Stay close. 不错 站近点偷听
[20:38] Looks like it’s members only. 似乎只有成员能在那里
[20:40] Well then you got to join the club Fi. 那你就加入他们 菲
[20:42] We got to get ears on those guys. 我们得知道那些人在说什么
[20:44] A bug is only as good as what it hears 窃听器只有窃听到内容才算发挥了作用
[20:46] so if the discussion you want to be part of 如果你想加入的会谈
[20:49] isn’t taking place around your listening device 离你的窃听器太远
[20:52] you have two choices. 你有两种选择
[20:53] You can move the discussion or you can move the bug. 你改变谈话地点 或者移动窃听器
[20:57] Uh excuse me. Excuse me. 对不起
[20:59] This room’s off-limits now. 这个房间现在禁止入内
[21:01] Well I –my car keys were in my pocket and I was — 我的车钥匙本来在我的口袋里
[21:05] Your keys honey we can help you find them later all right? 宝贝 我们待会儿帮你找 好吗
[21:07] No! They’re in here. 不 钥匙就在这里
[21:09] They fall down the cracks. 掉在沙发缝里了
[21:10] If we can’t find them 如果找不到钥匙
[21:11] I’ll give you a ride myself personally all right? 我亲自送你回家 好吗
[21:13] -Call me. -Enjoy the party. -给我打电话 -玩得开心
[21:18] I just got off the phone with Bolo. 我刚接到博洛打来的电话
[21:20] He said he found us a thief 我说他帮我们找到了一个小偷
[21:21] who can get us the last piece of hardware we need. 可以帮我们偷到机械的最后一部分
[21:23] Sweet. How soon can we get it? 太好了 最快什么时候能拿到
[21:25] He’s making the intro tomorrow with La Covacha. 明天他会介绍拉·科瓦彻
[21:27] Way to go Fi. 走吧 菲
[21:28] We got the retard. 只要有了他帮忙
[21:29] We’ll get the hardware and be good to go. 我们就能拿到机械然后离开了
[21:35] Those are some grade-a sons of bitches in there. 真是群混蛋
[21:41] Where’s your gun Sam? 你的枪呢 山姆
[21:42] I moved it Fi for your own good. 我放在别的地方了 菲 为了你好
[21:45] Look if it’ll make you feel any better 但愿能让你心情好一些
[21:47] I think your trick with the bug gave us something we could use. 你安装的窃听器告诉了我们有用的信息
[21:49] Yeah if we can use it to bludgeon Lynch to death 如果能用它来致林奇于死地
[21:51] I’ll feel much better. 我会更开心
[21:52] One step at a time Fi. 一步一个脚印慢慢来 菲
[21:53] Lynch is meeting with a thief. 林奇要和小偷见面
[21:54] Good news is he’s never seen the guy. 好的消息是他从没见过那个人
[21:56] I know somebody else he’s never seen. 我还认识一个他从没见过的人
[22:06] You’ll know Bolo when you see him? 你认识博洛吗
[22:09] Yeah I figured if he’s pimping thieves 我猜既然他介绍生意给小偷
[22:10] he must be a fence so I called Barry. 他一定倒卖赃物 我给巴瑞打了电话
[22:12] He knew him 他认识他
[22:13] gave me a description of the guy and his car. 告诉了我这个人和他的车什么样
[22:15] And there it is. 他来了
[22:21] Got the cooperation juice ready? 为了让他合作用的果汁准备好了吗
[22:23] Yeah it’s ready. 准备好了
[22:24] Let’s do this doc. 开始吧 医生
[22:33] 博洛 中间人
[22:38] Bolo right? 是博洛吗
[22:39] Hey uh somebody left a note for you. 有人给你留了字条
[22:41] -A note? -Yeah it’s right back here. -字条 -没错 在后面
[22:42] Everyone knows about the placebo effect. 谁都知道安慰剂的作用
[22:45] People get healed by sugar water 糖水就能治病
[22:47] because they think it’s medicine. 因为病人以为那是药品
[22:48] You can’t just bring it to me? 你不能直接拿给我吗
[22:49] Oh it’s right around the corner here. 这里转弯太多了
[22:50] Of course the placebo doesn’t just work for medicine. 当然 安慰剂不仅仅可以当做药品
[22:53] Whoa man! What the hell? 老兄 这是什么
[22:54] You’re gonna want to hold still for this. 你最好别动
[22:56] It turns out fake poisons work pretty well too 假装成是毒药的效果也不错
[22:59] which is useful when you need someone terrified enough 当你想吓蒙一个人
[23:02] to do whatever you say. 让他言听计从
[23:03] You’ve just been injected 你刚被注射了
[23:04] with 3 cc’s of methyl chlorate benzamide. 3毫升甲基苯甲酰胺氯酸盐
[23:07] That’s science talk for 那是学名
[23:08] “You got five hours to live unless you find an antidote.” 你只能活5个小时 除非你有解药
[23:11] Oh my god. Who are you guys? Man what do you — 天啊 你们是谁 你们要做什么
[23:12] Doesn’t matter. Shut up and focus. 那不重要 闭嘴听好
[23:14] Now you’ll get the antidote 如果照我说的做
[23:15] if and only if you do exactly as say. 就给你解药
[23:18] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[23:19] I understand! I understand! 我明白
[23:19] Good. You are going to call whoever you’re introducing to Lynch. 好 你打电话给你要介绍给林奇的人
[23:24] You will tell him to go back home. 你叫他回家
[23:26] -I am him today. -Right. -今天我就是他 -好
[23:30] Try to stay calm. 冷静下来
[23:31] The faster your heart beats 你的心跳越快
[23:33] the faster the poison gets into your bloodstream. 毒素在血液中流动的速度越快
[23:35] Man I’m feeling a little uh –a little uh — 老兄 我觉得有点…
[23:38] -Feverish? -Yeah. -发热 -没错
[23:40] Well that’s what happens when the chlorate kicks in. 这就是氯酸盐开始生效了
[23:42] Your hands will shake. 你的手会发抖
[23:43] Then you’ll have difficulty controlling your bowels. 接着难以控制排便
[23:45] Oh god. Why’d you do this to me man? 天啊 为什么要对我这样
[23:47] You’ll be fine if you get the antidote. 注射解药后你就会没事了
[23:48] Now pull yourself together and make sure Lynch likes me. 现在振作起来 让林奇信任我
[23:53] Lynch been a long time man. How you been? 林奇 好久不见 最近怎么样
[23:57] You been good? You look good. 还不错吧 你看起来不错
[23:58] Let’s get to the introductions Bolo. 开始介绍吧 博洛
[24:00] Right. 好
[24:02] This is D.J. the one man who can get you what you need. 这是D.J. 他能给你你想要的东西
[24:06] You’re familiar with heavy equipment right? 你对重型器械了如指掌吗
[24:07] Oh yeah. He knows heavy equipment like I know hot stones man. 他对重型机械的了解如同我对热石的了解
[24:10] Let’s make a deal. 我们做个交易吧
[24:11] You need to stop talking for a minute. Let me talk to D.J. 你安静一会儿 我和D.J.说几句
[24:14] Cool. Do your thing man. 好 你们聊
[24:17] You know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗
[24:19] Mm that there’s a hydraulic cutter/spreader on steroids. 强力的液压切割机
[24:24] Some people call it the jaws of life. 也叫”死里逃生”[著名液压机的牌子]
[24:26] Can you get one for me? 你能给我弄到一台吗
[24:27] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吗
[24:29] D.J. hot-wired a-a front loader D.J.用电线就启动了一台装载机
[24:31] and drove it off a live construction site. 然后就把它开走了
[24:32] You think he can’t get one of those man? 你以为他弄不到那个吗
[24:33] He can get anything you need. 他有求必应
[24:34] Won’t be easy seeing how only emergency-response agencies 不太容易 只有很少的几家急救公司
[24:38] are allowed to have that kind. 有这种机械
[24:39] Well if I could get it at walmart 如果我能在沃尔玛超市买到
[24:41] I wouldn’t need you would I? 我就不需要你了
[24:46] You sure you can’t use the step-down version? 你不能退而求其次吗
[24:48] Still cuts through metal like butter 也可以削铁如泥
[24:49] just takes a little longer. 只是多花点时间
[24:50] What are you cutting on? 你想切什么东西
[24:52] There’s a can of tuna I’m having trouble with. 我想开一罐金枪鱼
[24:55] Yeah where is this can of tuna? Do you have a power source? 这罐金枪鱼在哪里 你有电源吗
[24:58] I mean the more details I know the better job I do. 我知道越多细节 我办事越容易
[25:01] You don’t get details. 你不用知道细节
[25:02] You get little pieces of green paper called money… 你会得到绿色纸片 也就是钱
[25:05] When I get my equipment. 我什么时候能拿到东西
[25:06] You want the gig or not? 你做还是不做
[25:09] He wants it! 他肯定做
[25:11] I know a match when I see a match and this is a match. 我觉得这事能成就真能成 我觉得行
[25:13] Can we shake on this please? 握手成交吧
[25:15] It’s gonna take a few days for your little dream to come true. 需要几天才行
[25:17] You get one day. 你只有一天时间
[25:20] Otherwise I find somebody else. 要不我就找别人了
[25:21] Oh no. No no. You can’t do that. 不 你不能这样
[25:24] Tell him it’s a deal. 告诉他成交了
[25:25] Working undercover is all about judgment calls. 间谍工作需要当机立断
[25:28] Give the bad guy too little help 只给坏人一点儿好处
[25:30] and you can’t do your job. 你办不成事
[25:31] D.J. say it’s a deal. D.J.答应吧
[25:33] Give the bad guy too much help 给坏人太多好处
[25:34] and you become part of the problem. Deal. 你就成了帮凶 成交
[25:37] It’s a tough call 这是个艰难的决定
[25:38] but sometimes things have to get worse 但有时阳光
[25:40] before they get better. 总在风雨后
[25:51] You know I don’t like this. 我不喜欢这样
[25:52] We got all these pieces and still no answer. 我们有了这么多线索却没有结果
[25:54] Dougie’s out there flapping in the breeze 道吉依然被蒙在鼓里
[25:56] and now we have less than a day to pull him in? 现在我们只有不到一天的时间帮他抽身
[25:58] There has to be a connection to the flower mart. 应该和花卉市场有关
[26:00] Otherwise they wouldn’t need Dougie. 否则他们不会需要道吉
[26:02] No thing is there’s not enough cash there 不 问题是这么做得到的钱
[26:04] to justify a major heist. 甚至不够给抢劫罪辩护
[26:05] And Lynch isn’t doing this to steal a dozen roses. 林奇不会因此盗窃玫瑰
[26:08] Well those flowers have to go somewhere. 这些花一定运到哪里去了
[26:09] Lynch might be using a delivery to get access to a target. 林奇可能利用货运接近目标
[26:13] Makes sense. 说得通
[26:14] He uses Doug to sneak his crew onto one of the vans. 他利用道格把自己人安排进货车里
[26:16] Well now you’re cooking with gas. 你在用煤气做饭
[26:18] You order a bunch of tulips 你定了一束郁金香
[26:20] and you get a full-scale heist to go with it. 接着你所有东西都被偷走了
[26:22] I’ll circle back to the flower mart 我再去花卉市场看看
[26:23] try and get my hands on the delivery schedule. 调查一下送货时间表
[26:26] Fi when Sam gets that schedule… 菲 山姆拿到时间表之后
[26:28] He’s gonna need help scouting locations Lynch might hit. 需要人帮他找到林奇可能袭击的地点
[26:31] Consider it covered. 已经想到了
[26:35] Oh I got word on your friend Claude’s preferred M.O. 我知道克劳德喜欢的作案手段
[26:38] I don’t know if this helps any 我不知道有没有帮助
[26:39] but he’s made a habit 但他喜欢
[26:41] of scaling the sides of buildings –free climbing. 爬上建筑物 徒手
[26:44] Helps a lot Fi. Thanks. 很有帮助 菲 谢谢
[26:48] Michael your ears must have been burning! 迈克尔 你的耳朵一定坏了
[26:50] I was just calling you! 我刚给你打电话
[26:52] Listen about the reception –I was wondering — 听着 关于欢迎会 我刚正在想
[26:54] Mom where’s that city-inspector shirt 妈 爸爸偷设备的时候穿的
[26:57] Dad used to wear when he was stealing equipment? 那件检察官的衣服在哪儿
[27:00] -You mean “Borrowing.” -Uh sure. -你说”借来之服” -没错
[27:02] Where is it? 在哪儿
[27:04] Move. 我来找
[27:09] A false wall? 假墙
[27:11] I’m surprised you never found it before. 你以前竟然没发现过
[27:14] Your dad liked to have a place to keep his private stuff. 你爸喜欢把私人物品藏起来
[27:17] Um you should find what you want in there. 在那儿你能找到你想要的
[27:19] Anyway so I needed a new outfit for Saturday 周六我需要一身新行头
[27:23] and while I was out I got something for you. 我出去的时候帮你买了东西
[27:27] You like it? 喜欢吗
[27:29] Mom. 妈
[27:30] I know it’s not exactly your style 我知道不是你的风格
[27:32] but it goes great with my skirt. 但和我的裙子很搭
[27:34] About Saturday –something’s kind of come up. 周六 可能有点事
[27:37] So put it back down. 那把它推迟
[27:39] I can’t. It’s complicated. 不行 很复杂
[27:41] People could get hurt. 可能有人会受伤
[27:44] Well we certainly wouldn’t want that to happen. 我们肯定不希望那样
[27:47] So by all means do what it is you have to do. 那做你必须做的事吧
[27:50] I bought it on clearance. 我在清仓甩卖时买的
[27:51] I can’t return it so you might as well keep it. 不能退货 你就收着吧
[27:59] Mr. Autry I know it’s a pain 奥特里先生 我知道可能很麻烦
[28:01] but I need your whole delivery schedule. 但我需要你所有的运货时间表
[28:03] I’m a little busy right now. Can’t I just fax it later? 我现在有点忙 我能等会儿传真给你吗
[28:05] Look I’m sorry to rush you Mr. Autry 我不好意思催你 奥特里先生
[28:07] but I got to have it now. 但我现在就要
[28:08] I was supposed to turn my report in yesterday 我本来昨天就应该上交报告
[28:10] but the supe won’t take it without the schedule. 但上级非要时间表不可
[28:12] All right all right. I’ll be right back. 没问题 马上回来
[28:13] Appreciate it. 多谢
[28:19] That’s a pretty bouquet Doug. 这花真好看 道格
[28:21] Thanks. Mr. Autry said I could 谢谢 奥特里先生说我可以
[28:22] take flowers to my cousin. He got shot. 把花献给哥哥 他被射伤了
[28:26] Well I’ll tell you 我告诉你
[28:27] getting flowers helped me when I got shot. 我被射伤的时候 收到花很高兴
[28:29] You got shot? In action? 你被射伤过 在行动中
[28:31] Yeah we were pulling some civilian workers 我们在科威特
[28:33] out of a hot spot in Kuwait. 把工作的平民就出危险区域
[28:34] I caught a bullet on the way out. 我在离开的时候被子弹射中了
[28:36] After those flowers came 收到花之后
[28:37] I got better like lickety-split. 我很快就复原了
[28:39] That’s cool. I hope these work. 太好了 我希望这些会有用
[28:42] Mr. Finley. 芬利先生
[28:43] All our deliveries for the next two weeks. 下两周的运货表
[28:45] That is great. Boy have you bailed me out. 太棒了 你帮了我一个大忙
[28:47] Thanks. See you Dougie. 谢谢 再见 道吉
[28:52] Even the most skilled operative 最有经验的刑警
[28:54] knows a good plan is 10% execution 都认为好的计划源于10%的执行
[28:57] 90% preparation. 90%的准备
[28:59] Advance work is crucial 如果你想行动成功
[29:00] If you want an operation to be successful. 事先的准备至关重要
[29:02] Advance work is also crucial 如果你想让行动失败
[29:04] If you want an operation to fail. 事先的准备还是非常重要
[29:08] For example for someone who likes to break into buildings 比如 有人喜欢徒手攀爬
[29:11] by free climbing 进入建筑物
[29:13] tampering with potential handholds 受攀登物的影响
[29:15] could be a very serious problem. 那可会导致严重后果
[29:20] Fi Sam get the schedule? 菲 萨姆拿到时间表了吗
[29:22] Yeah any progress 放心吧 林奇要的液压切割机
[29:24] getting the hydraulic cutters Lynch wants? 进展如何
[29:25] I’m just on my way. 我正在路上
[29:28] Jaws of life are standard equipment “死里逃生”液压机
[29:30] for emergency-rescue outfits. 是应急营救小组的标准装备
[29:32] If you’d rather not take a set that might be needed 你不会从消防局偷
[29:34] you don’t steal them from a fire station. 因为随时需要应急 你担不起这个险
[29:36] A fire training center on the other hand 相反 消防训练中心的液压机
[29:40] can probably miss theirs for a few days 相对而言 缺个一两天也并无大碍
[29:42] without risking anyone’s life. 也不会导致任何生命危险
[29:45] Now who sent you to get our cutters? 是谁派你来取切割机的
[29:46] H.Q. Routine maintenance. 日常维修总部
[29:48] Have them back to you in a few days. 几天后就送还给你们
[29:49] A heads-up would have been nice. 怎么不提前通知一下
[29:50] Tell you what –why don’t you come back on Monday? 我觉得你还是周一来吧
[29:52] -We’ll have them ready for you then. -No can do. -到时准备好再给你们 -没的商量
[29:54] H.Q.’s already breathing down our ass for falling behind. 我们进度落后 总部已经催得紧了
[29:56] I got you and three other firehouses I got to hit today. 除了这里 今天我还得跑三个消防局呢
[29:58] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知该怎么解释
[29:59] See it’s my job to get recruits ready to fight fires. 我的职责是招募消防后备力量
[30:01] I got a class training on those cutters today and tomorrow 今明两天这里还有两堂切割机训练课
[30:04] So uh you have H.Q. call me 如果你有问题
[30:06] if they’ve got a problem with this. 让总部亲自来电找我
[30:07] -What? You’re using them right now?! -Yeah. -什么 你们现在就在用吗 -对
[30:11] Shut it off! Shut it off! Shut it down! 快关掉 关掉
[30:17] -What the hell are you doing? -You see those twin lines? -你搞什么 -看到这对线了吗
[30:19] One wrong twist and that thing goes “Snap crackle pop!” 只要一转错 这玩意就砰砰炸飞
[30:21] That thing will start flipping around 像条磕了药的响尾蛇那样
[30:22] like a rattlesnake on pcp! 横冲直撞
[30:24] You know what you can do then lieutenant? 知道这会怎样吗 副队长
[30:25] You take your right hand. You wave goodbye to your left. 直接举起右手 跟左手说拜拜吧
[30:32] Wait wait wait. Hold on. 慢慢来
[30:34] Somebody want to help him load them onto his truck? 谁来帮他搬到车上去
[30:36] Yeah that’s heavy. 对 这玩意还挺重
[30:38] Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. 来 快点
[30:39] Act like you got some sense here. 像是进入紧急状态那样
[30:49] Hey Mike. 迈克
[30:50] We got the location on Lynch’s heist. 我们获悉了林奇的盗窃目标
[30:52] Hotel Milano –it’s the only one that fits. 米兰酒店 仅此符合
[30:54] They’re hosting an international art auction so there’s loot. 他们要打劫在那里举办的国际艺术品拍卖会
[30:57] back of the place lets out onto the miami river. 那地方后面正好是迈阿密河
[30:59] Easy water getaway if you’ve got mini O2 tanks. 若你有两个小氧气罐 则能从水路轻易逃脱
[31:01] How do hydraulic cutters fit in? 那要液压切割机做什么
[31:03] You ever seen those steel crates 知道他们用什么来运载那些无价画作吗
[31:05] they ship priceless paintings in? 钢板条箱
[31:06] You couldn’t use torches on those 你无法用火烧
[31:08] without burning the paintings. 因为这样肯定会烧到画儿
[31:10] I’m telling you Mike it’s got to be this one. 绝对没错 迈克 就这个目标
[31:12] It’s got to be the hotel Milano. 肯定是米兰酒店
[31:13] Best part is flower mart is not delivering till next week. 所幸花市到下周才送货
[31:16] -We’re off the clock. -That’s right. -我们就有了时间 -没错
[31:18] You get those cutters into Lynch’s hands tomorrow 你明天把切割机交给林奇
[31:20] We’ll have plenty of time to make sure 我们就有足够的时间策划
[31:22] he’s walking into a bear trap. 以令他步入陷阱
[31:24] Nice. 好极了
[31:25] Get it in the van. 装到货车里
[31:27] Listen I uh sprinkled a little extra cash in here 看在你如此准时
[31:29] -since you beat the clock. -I aim to please. -这是额外的一点小意思 -应该的
[31:32] You ever want to put in some time with a real crew 什么时候想加入我们干一票
[31:35] You give me a call. 就来个电话
[31:36] Just might do that. 以后再说吧
[31:43] Call the Retard. Make sure he’s at work. 打给那傻子 确保他今天上班
[31:45] I called him this morning. 我早上打过了
[31:47] Call him again! 再打一次
[31:52] Fi get Sam. 菲 把萨姆叫来
[31:53] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[31:54] Lynch is on the move. We missed something. 林奇准备行动了 我们搞错了
[31:56] I’ve checked. They can’t be headed to the flower mart. 我都查过 他们不可能今天去花市
[31:59] Then why would Lynch make 那为何林奇要确保
[32:00] -sure Dougie’s at work? -Check again Sam. -道吉今天上班 -再去查下 萨姆
[32:02] There’s nothing worse than the feeling you get 当你发现自己犯下严重战略错误
[32:04] when you know you’ve made a serious tactical mistake 这种感觉真是无比糟糕
[32:07] When you thought you had two days to deal with a problem 你原以为有两天时间可以准备
[32:10] and you realize you may not even have two hours. 突然之间只剩下了不到两小时
[32:13] Oh damn it. 见鬼
[32:14] How did I miss that? 我怎么会没看到
[32:16] Because when you make mistakes like that people die. 而你的错误会导致别人丧命
[32:19] -Miss what Sam? -There’s a -怎么了 山姆 -上面写今天下午
[32:20] pickup this afternoon that’s listed as “Anderson.” 有个安德森会来提货
[32:22] I figured it was a guy named anderson 我以为是个叫安德森的人
[32:24] But it’s got to be Anderson Couriers an armored truck. 但其实是安德森速递公司 是一辆运钞车
[32:27] Today’s Friday 今天是星期五
[32:28] So they’re probably doing end-of-the-week pickups. 那他们可能是进行周末提货
[32:30] This late in the day 所以今天下午
[32:31] that truck’s gonna be loaded with cash. 那辆车上可是装满了现金
[32:33] We got to get to the flower mart. 我们得赶去花市
[32:34] Lynch’s heist is going on right now. 林奇那伙人现在就准备抢劫
[32:41] When you make a mistake in the field 你一旦在战场上犯了错
[32:43] the key is to focus on solutions not regrets. 只能想尽办法挽救 而不是一味后悔
[32:46] Being sorry doesn’t mean much in combat situations. 抱歉对战况没什么意义
[32:49] You can’t apologize to a corpse. 死尸可不接受道歉
[32:53] They’re gonna hit the armored truck in the loading bay. 他们准备在装货区攻击运钞车
[32:55] They needed Dougie to let them in. 他们需要道吉放行
[32:59] Mike they got a guy on the roof. 迈克 他们在屋顶上派了个人
[33:01] They’re gonna gas the loading bay. 他们准备往装货区放毒气
[33:03] It’s sealed to keep the flowers fresh. 为了保持花卉新鲜 那里是密封的
[33:05] They’ll kill everyone and then cut open the truck 他们杀光所有人 再用液压切割机
[33:07] with the jaws of life. 撬开运钞车
[33:08] And they use the oxygen tanks to breathe the bastards. 他们靠氧气罐呼吸 那群混蛋
[33:10] -How much time do we have? -Armored truck is due any minute. -我们还有多久 -运钞车随时会到
[33:12] Fi can you make sure that truck leaves in a hurry? 菲 想办法让运钞车迅速离开
[33:14] Sam you take the guy on the roof. 萨姆 搞定屋顶上那家伙
[33:17] I’ll get Dougie out. 我去把道吉救出来
[33:18] No no Mike he knows me. I’ll get him out. 不 迈克 他认识我 我去吧
[33:20] Seriously I got it. 我说真的 交给我吧
[33:25] Hey big guy just came by to take a look at the flowers. 大块头 我们只是过来看看花
[33:29] Um the bank truck is supposed to be here in a minute. 运钞车马上就到了
[33:32] -I got to go get the door. -Oh that’s okay pal. -我得去开门 -去吧 伙计
[33:34] We’ll make sure to stay out of your way. 我们保证不会碍事
[33:54] You know the last thing you want to do in Miami 要知道 迈阿密人最痛恨的事儿
[33:57] is fool with people’s air-conditioning. 就是你搞坏他们的空调
[34:08] You can’t be there! That’s where the trucks come in. 你不能待在这里 运钞车要来了
[34:10] No Doug I just got to 没事 小道
[34:10] talk to you outside real quick all right? 我就和你到外面说几句 行吗
[34:31] Dougie come on. 道吉 快点
[34:32] I got to get you out of here right now. 我要马上带你出去
[34:34] Dougie what the hell’s going on? 道吉 他妈的到底怎么回事
[34:35] Dougie what the hell are you doing?! 道吉 你他妈搞什么
[34:37] -Mr. Lynch what are you… -Dougie go! Run! -林奇先生 你怎么 -道吉 快跑
[34:43] I said get out of here! 我说了快出去
[35:01] Keep going Dougie! 快跑 道吉
[35:05] Go on! Go go go! 快点 快跑
[35:12] Get in the car Dougie! 快上车 道吉
[35:15] Go! 快走
[35:25] Hello? 啊喂
[35:26] Tyler the doors are locked! 泰勒 门被锁上了
[35:27] You got to get us out of here now! 你快来救我们出去
[35:29] Sorry. Tyler can’t talk right now. 不好意思 泰勒现在没法回话
[35:32] But hey the cops are on their way 但放心 警察就快来了
[35:34] And I hope that they can get in there 希望他们尽快赶到
[35:35] before your oxygen tanks run out. 以免你们氧气用完气绝身亡
[35:38] the gas! Get the masks! 毒气 快拿防毒面具
[35:42] Whoever you are you are dead. 我管你是谁 你死定了
[35:44] Do you hear me? You are dead! 听见没 你死定了
[35:46] Good luck. 自求多福吧
[35:54] I don’t know how many times I have to get shot 不知道我还得挨多少枪子儿
[35:56] before I start listening to you. 我才能听你的话
[35:58] Hopefully this one did the trick. 但愿这次你就吸取了教训
[36:01] It was for a good cause anyway. 不管怎样 这都是出于好意
[36:03] Dougie’s safe. 道吉安全了
[36:04] Lynch and his crew are going away for a long time. 林奇那帮人得蹲好一阵子监
[36:06] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[36:10] When we were kids… 我们还是孩子时
[36:13] no one was meaner to Dougie than me. 我待道吉最不好
[36:16] I wouldn’t even let him hang around me. 我都不让他和我一起玩
[36:18] One day I-I ran into some trouble in the neighborhood. 直到某一天 我在街区里惹了麻烦
[36:22] I was getting my ass kicked. 挨了揍
[36:24] All of a sudden here comes big Dougie backing me up. 突然之间 道吉挺身而出 为我撑腰
[36:30] I asked him why later. 在那之后 我问他为什么帮我
[36:33] You know what he said? 知道他怎么说吗
[36:36] “I love you Raymond.” 我爱你 雷蒙
[36:41] “We’re family.” 我们是一家人
[36:48] Like it was just that simple. 就这么简单
[37:08] A good diversion draws people’s attention. 适当的花招能转移人们视线
[37:11] but doesn’t make them run for their lives. 且不至于危及他们生命
[37:13] If you’re using a parked vehicle 要是利用一辆泊着的卡车
[37:15] that means you want smoke and fire 你就可以造一些烟雾和火花
[37:17] without the risk of an explosion. 而没有爆炸的危险
[37:19] Olive oil starts to smoke at 375 degrees. 橄榄油在达到375°C时开始冒烟
[37:23] mix it in the right amount of cheap motor oil 混以低燃点的
[37:25] with a low flash point… 廉价机油
[37:29] apply it to the inside of the exhaust pipe… 倒进汽车的排气管里
[37:38] …and you should have enough time to walk away 你就可以大摇大摆地走开
[37:40] before the fun starts. 等着好戏开场
[37:55] If anyone comes into the alley — 如果有人走进巷子
[37:56] I know shoot them several times. 知道 把他们打成蜂窝
[37:58] -Can we get this over with? -Right. -别再说了行不 -好
[38:05] In free climbing 自由攀登的首要原则
[38:06] The general rule is always to maintain 就是始终保持
[38:08] At least two points of contact with the surface. 两点接触平面
[38:16] Challenging climbs always include a point 攀登的挑战性在于
[38:19] where the only way to continue is to make a leap 只有从一个支撑点跳到另一个
[38:21] from one point of support to the next. 才能维持平衡
[38:25] For experienced climbers 对于有经验的攀登者而言
[38:26] It’s a routine technique with minimal risk — 把风险最小化是个基本技巧
[38:28] Unless of course the handhold you’re jumping to 当然 除非你准备跳跃的支撑点
[38:32] is coated with a silicon-based lubricant. 已经涂满了润滑油
[38:40] Come on. We got to get out of here. 来 我们得离开这里
[38:47] The department needs more people like you citizens who care. 警方需要更多像你这样热心的市民
[38:50] One thing I’ve learned over the years — 这么多年的经验告诉我
[38:51] no city can be truly safe unless the people 只有普通市民肩负起责任
[38:54] ordinary men and women get involved. 城市才能真正安宁和谐
[38:56] Cops get the credit but you’re the real heroes. 警方获得赞扬 但你们才是真正的英雄
[38:59] Well you should meet my son Michael. 你真该见见我儿子迈克尔
[39:01] He’s always getting involved. 他总是义无反顾肩负起责任
[39:03] Maybe someday you can introduce us. 也许以后有机会再介绍给我们
[39:06] Oh he’d enjoy meet– 他会很高兴…
[39:18] I thought you couldn’t come. 我还以为你来不了了
[39:20] Yeah. I was able to break free. 我想办法抽出了时间
[39:24] Anybody get hurt? 有人受伤了吗
[39:28] Is it over now? 现在结束了吗
[39:29] Not yet. 还不算
[39:35] You know what? 你猜怎着
[39:37] Let’s get you out of here. 我们现在就走吧
[39:39] What about your award ma? 妈 你不是还要领奖吗
[39:41] Oh they can mail it to me. 他们可以寄给我
[39:46] -You can take your tie off now Michael. -Thank you. -把领带拿下来吧 迈克尔 -谢天谢地
[39:53] Glad you could make lunch after such a busy morning. 忙了一早上 很高兴你还能来共进午餐
[39:58] I heard drinking whiskey before dinner was a sign of weakness. 我听说午餐前喝威士忌是虚弱的体现
[40:01] Indulge me out of respect for claude. 任性一次 就当是向克劳德致敬
[40:04] Dalmore was his favorite. 达摩曾是他的最爱[著名威士忌]
[40:06] Was his favorite? 你说”曾”是什么意思
[40:07] Unfortunately our comrade didn’t survive his injuries. 那位朋友不幸去世
[40:10] He broke his ankle. 他不过是断了脚踝
[40:12] There were complications. 出现了并发症
[40:13] Luckily we still have each other. 好在我们还拥有彼此
[40:16] You wanted to work alone? Bully. 你想要单干吗 就听你的
[40:19] The acquisition of those documents 获取文件的任务
[40:21] is now solely your responsibility. 现在就交给你了
[40:25] You know I feel like we’ve moved on 看来我们之间的信赖关系
[40:28] to a new level of trust. 又更进了一步
[40:30] Maybe now you can tell me 也许你能告诉我
[40:32] where this relationship is headed. 这段感情将怎么发展呢
[40:34] If Claude’s failure teaches us anything 克劳德的失败给了我们个教训
[40:36] It’s that we must live in the moment. 必须珍惜当下
[40:37] I suggest you honor his memory by completing his mission. 建议你完成使命 表示对他的缅怀
[40:42] Consider it… 就当作是
[40:43] A reason for living as it were. 生存的理由吧 姑且这么说
[40:51] To Claude. 敬克劳德
[40:54] And to living. 还有生存
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme