时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾经是一名间谍 直到 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入黑名单了 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned you’ve got nothing — | 一旦进了黑名单 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash no credit no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:14] | Where am I? Miami. | 我在哪儿 迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:23] | Should we shoot them? | 杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向FBI告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘们 |
[00:30] | …family too… hey is that your mom again? | 还有家人 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate. Someone needs your help Michael. | 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line –as long as you’re burned | 说到底 除非你跳出去 |
[00:37] | You’re not going anywhere. | 否则你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | In the intelligence community | 在情报界 |
[00:49] | An invitation to meet at a hotel pool | 在酒店游泳池的会面 |
[00:51] | Is an olive branch. | 往往是双方和解地点 |
[00:53] | The person you’re meeting | 与你见面的人 |
[00:54] | Is offering you multiple escape routes | 给你提供了很多条逃跑线路 |
[00:57] | A crowd to mix in with | 你可以混在人群中 |
[00:59] | And the virtual certainty | 而且基本可以肯定 |
[01:00] | That nobody is concealing a weapon in their bathing suit. | 没有人能在他们的泳衣下藏武器 |
[01:04] | But if you’re meeting the kind of guy | 但是如果你要见面的 |
[01:05] | Who arranges coup d’etats for a living | 是个不怕死的半疯子 |
[01:07] | It’s still a good idea to bring backup. | 带上后援人员是个不错的主意 |
[01:10] | Champagne? | 喝香槟吗 |
[01:16] | Why don’t we ever come to these places | 为什么我们来这种地方的时候 |
[01:17] | For anything other than surveillance? | 总是来监视别人 |
[01:20] | I’m not seeing anyone who’s obviously here for a meeting. | 我没看见有谁看上去是来这等人见面的 |
[01:23] | I don’t know why you’re willing to meet this Gilroy. | 我不明白你为什么这么想见到这位吉尔洛 |
[01:25] | He sounds as bad as the people who burned you. | 他的名字听上去就像是炒了你的人 |
[01:27] | He’s worse. | 他更糟 |
[01:29] | As far as I know they weren’t selling nuclear secrets | 就我所知 他们并没有将核武器机密 |
[01:31] | To anyone who can write a check. | 随意出售 |
[01:33] | If the price is right Fi | 如果出价合理 菲 |
[01:34] | Gilroy will put anything on the table. | 吉尔洛会把所有东西亮出来 |
[01:36] | Which makes this little rendezvous | 那么 这个小约会 |
[01:38] | Not a very good idea in my opinion. | 貌似不是个好主意 |
[01:40] | If he’s here in Miami he’s planning something big. | 如果他在迈阿密 他一定正在计划着什么 |
[01:42] | I need to find out what. | 我需要找出点儿线索来 |
[01:43] | Gilroy already killed your CIA contact. | 吉尔洛已经断了你和中情局之间的联系 |
[01:46] | That’s exactly the point Fi. | 这就是关键 菲 |
[01:49] | This man is a freelance psychopath. | 这个人是一个精神变态的自由职业者 |
[01:51] | And I’m the only one in a position | 而我是唯一一个有机会 |
[01:52] | Who can do anything about it. | 解决这件事的人 |
[01:56] | Keep an eye out. | 好好盯着 |
[02:12] | Westen. | 韦斯顿 |
[02:16] | 吉尔洛 精神变态的自由职业者 | |
[02:22] | They say eyes are the windows to the soul | 有人说眼睛是心灵的窗户 |
[02:24] | But I think hands tell you so much more. | 但是我认为 双手能告诉我们更多 |
[02:28] | And you –you have a workingman’s hands. | 而你 你有一双工人的手 |
[02:32] | Well I’ve never been afraid to get them dirty. | 我从不怕把弄脏它们 |
[02:34] | So I’ve heard. | 听说了 |
[02:36] | The company man gone bad. | 生意人变坏了 |
[02:39] | I have to say I find you quite fascinating. | 我必须说 你非常令人着迷 |
[02:41] | I bet you say that to all the girls. | 你应该对所有女孩子都这么说过吧 |
[02:43] | Only the ones I like. | 只对我喜欢的人说 |
[02:44] | -Well I’m flattered. -You should be. | -我真是受宠若惊啊 -应该的 |
[02:46] | Most people bore me especially Americans — | 很多人令我感到无聊 尤其是美国人 |
[02:48] | Always some structure to report to some memo to file. | 工作上的事情总是显得古板单调 |
[02:52] | Everything in its proper box. | 一切事情都做的中规中矩 |
[02:54] | For all your talk of rugged individualism | 还以自我为中心 |
[02:55] | In my experience this is a nation of sheep | 凭我的经验 这个民族是只羊 |
[02:59] | Present company excepted of course. | 当然 除了现在的公司 |
[03:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:02] | And you? How do you like to operate? | 那你呢 你属于什么风格的? |
[03:04] | I see opportunities and I take them. | 我看见机会就抓住它们 |
[03:05] | It’s much simpler much more fun. | 这样更简单 更有趣 |
[03:07] | Sounds like we’re a lot alike. | 看起来我们有很多相似的地方 |
[03:08] | An associate once told me that. | 一个同事也这么跟我说过 |
[03:10] | Tom Strickler. | 汤姆·斯特里克勒 |
[03:11] | You know him don’t you? | 你认识他 对吗 |
[03:13] | Oh that’s right –you shot him. | 对了 你开枪打了他 |
[03:17] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[03:18] | What led to the actual… | 到底是怎么一回事 |
[03:21] | I did the work. He banked the cash. | 我负责干活 他负责把钱存入银行 |
[03:23] | I just figured I’d eliminate the middleman. | 我意识到 我忽略了中间人 |
[03:25] | Eliminate him you did. | 你的确忽略了他 |
[03:28] | Unfortunately it made a certain CIA agent | 不幸的是 这使得某个中情局特工 |
[03:30] | Take an interest in Strickler’s business. | 对斯特里克勒的生意很感兴趣 |
[03:32] | And since I was Strickler’s business… | 而且由于我是斯特里克勒的生意 |
[03:35] | You arranged to have him fall out of a fourth-story window. | 你设计让他从4楼的窗户掉下来 |
[03:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:39] | It wasn’t lost on me that you showed up at the scene. | 我很迷惑 你为什么会出现在现场 |
[03:41] | Why was that? | 怎么会这样 |
[03:42] | He wasn’t just your problem. | 他不仅仅是你的问题 |
[03:44] | I was Strickler’s business too. | 我也是斯特里克勒的生意 |
[03:46] | It sounds like we have a lot in common. | 看起来我们的确有很多共同点 |
[03:47] | Why don’t we work together? | 为什么我们不一起工作呢 |
[03:48] | Tempting. | 说的对 |
[03:49] | But you were quite the boy scout once. | 但是你曾经是个侦察员 |
[03:50] | And the project I’m working on | 我现在这个负责的项目 |
[03:52] | Is definitely not for boy scouts. | 不适合侦察员 |
[03:53] | Oh believe me I’ve been there and done that | 没错 我确实有过这样的经历 |
[03:55] | And I see where it gets you. | 所以我更明白你想要什么 |
[03:56] | That’s why I live by a new code — | 所以我的原则是 |
[03:59] | 50% up front. | 先付一半 |
[04:03] | I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet. | 我不确定我已经准备好了 |
[04:06] | I’m still getting to know you | 我才刚开始了解你 |
[04:08] | Getting to know all about you… | 才刚开始了解你的一切 |
[04:09] | And your little girlfriend up there. | 还有你那位在上面的女朋友 |
[04:23] | Champagne’s on me. | 香槟算我的 |
[04:42] | What’s going on here Sam? | 怎么了 山姆 |
[04:44] | I’m moving Mike. | 我要走了 迈克 |
[04:46] | You found a place. | 你找到地方了? |
[04:46] | Yeah sorta. I’m staying with Miss Reynolds and her mom. | 算是吧 我要和雷诺兹小姐还有她妈妈住在一起 |
[04:48] | Isn’t she a little angry about — | 那事她不是还有点生气么? |
[04:50] | Well the whole “Car getting wrecked” Thing? | 对 “汽车失事” 那件事 |
[04:52] | Yeah sure but you know | 是的 不过 |
[04:54] | Sometimes a loss can bring people together. | 失去一些东西能让人们的关系更密切 |
[04:57] | Huh. Anyway I wish your mom would let me | 怎样都好 我希望你妈妈能让我 |
[04:59] | Keep some of this crap here. | 把这些垃圾先放着 |
[05:00] | It’s just gonna have to go into storage. | 稍后我会把他们转移到仓库里 |
[05:02] | I was thinking you might want some of this stuff. | 不过我觉得你可以也想来点儿 |
[05:04] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[05:05] | That would go great at your place. | 它多适合放在你的房间里 |
[05:08] | Or not. | 还是算了吧 |
[05:09] | How’d your meeting go with Satan’s spawn? | 你去见那个恶魔的后代了吧 怎么样 |
[05:11] | Gilroy won’t deal with me | 吉尔洛不会这么简单的让我入局 |
[05:12] | Until he’s convinced I’m his kind of guy. | 除非他认为我和他是同类 |
[05:14] | You got a whole damn burn notice file that says you are. | 你的免职通知就是最好的证明 |
[05:16] | He’s careful. He’s checking me out. | 可他很小心 正在调查我 |
[05:17] | He’ll look into the burn file keep an eye on me. | 他会调查黑名单 监视我 |
[05:20] | I just have to make sure he likes what he sees. | 我只需要确保他喜欢他所看到的 |
[05:22] | Yeah but Mike playing the rogue operative | 但你确定还要跟那混蛋纠缠下去么 |
[05:25] | After everything you’ve done to clear your name — | 你已经把自己的名字都洗干净了 |
[05:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定要这么做么 |
[05:27] | I’m already out. | 我已经出局了 |
[05:28] | And if this is what I have to do to get in with Gilroy | 如果要让吉尔洛上当必须这么做的话 |
[05:30] | I don’t have much choice. | 我别无选择 |
[05:32] | Hey Sam? You got a visitor. | 山姆 有个人找你 |
[05:34] | Says he’s an old friend of yours. | 他说他是你的一个老朋友 |
[05:47] | Mack. | 马克 |
[05:48] | Hey man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[05:50] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[05:52] | 马克 山姆的老朋友 | |
[05:54] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[05:57] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:58] | I deserved that. | 我活该 |
[06:00] | 马克 山姆曾经的朋友 | |
[06:05] | Sam! Sam! Hey easy easy. Sam. | 山姆 山姆 别激动 别激动 |
[06:07] | That one too I suppose. | 我想这个也是我活该 |
[06:09] | All right look Sam… | 听着 山姆 |
[06:12] | …I know you and I have had our problems | 我知道我和你之间有矛盾 |
[06:14] | But I need your help. | 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[06:16] | Can I buy you a beer? | 咱们能一起喝一杯么? |
[06:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:20] | I’m not in a drinking mood. | 我没那心情 |
[06:28] | Sam who is this guy? | 山姆 他是谁 |
[06:30] | Oh we served together during my S.E.A.L. Days. | 之前我们一起在海豹突击队效命 |
[06:32] | You don’t look too excited to see him. | 你看见他好像不怎么高兴 |
[06:34] | Yeah we had a bit of a falling-out. | 没错 我们闹翻了 |
[06:37] | Anything you want to talk about? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry Mike. I… | 对不起 迈克 我 |
[06:46] | Maybe I’ll just let him buy me that beer. | 也许 我是应该去跟他喝一杯 |
[06:49] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事 放心 |
[06:57] | So you ever talk to any of the boys from the old unit? | 那么 你从没和旧部的人联系过吗 |
[07:02] | Man the S.E.A.L.S have come a long way | 海豹突击队后来发生了许多事 |
[07:03] | Skip the small talk Mack. Why are you here? | 闲话少说 马克 你来这做什么 |
[07:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:12] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[07:15] | After the navy I took a job at the Houston P.D. | 从海军退役后 我在休斯顿警局找了份工作 |
[07:17] | I work child-abduction cases. | 我负责儿童绑架案 |
[07:19] | Most of the time it’s the same old thing — | 一般来说 都是些老套路 |
[07:22] | Some mixed-up relative snatches a kid | 一些变态的人绑走小孩 |
[07:24] | ’cause of some stupid argument. | 造成一些社会舆论 |
[07:27] | Every once in a while you get a true predator. | 然而时不时会出现一个真正的恶魔 |
[07:31] | And this one’s the worst I ever seen. | 而这个人是我见过最十恶不赦的 |
[07:33] | His name’s Rincon. | 他的名字是瑞康 |
[07:35] | I built a whole case against him | 我搜集了很多证据指证他 |
[07:36] | Enough to put him away for three lifetimes. | 足以让他蹲三辈子牢房了 |
[07:39] | We went to the house to get him busted down the door | 我们到他家去抓他 撞开门 |
[07:41] | And the whole goddamn place exploded. | 然后整个房子就炸掉了 |
[07:44] | I lost a couple of my best men that day. | 我失去了我当时的最要好的两个朋友 |
[07:48] | Sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[07:49] | There was a report on the incident. | 对于那件意外有个报道 |
[07:51] | It said that I hadn’t supervised the assault team properly. | 上面说我没有监督好我的人 |
[07:54] | But that wasn’t true. | 但那不是真的 |
[07:55] | They still suspended me. | 他们现在还怀疑我 |
[07:56] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎么了 |
[07:57] | They found some remains in the house — | 他们在废墟中找到了些东西 |
[07:59] | Nothing conclusive. | 没有确凿的证据 |
[08:01] | And the brass couldn’t admit | 而铜片不能说话 |
[08:02] | That the bad guy walked away though | 指证那个混蛋逃跑了 |
[08:04] | So they closed the case. | 所以他们结了案 |
[08:05] | And you think he’s still alive? | 你认为他还活着 |
[08:06] | I know he is. | 我知道他还活着 |
[08:07] | Rincon knew he was going down so he faked his death | 瑞康知道他逃不了了就伪装成死亡 |
[08:10] | And I traced the son of a bitch to Miami. | 我跟着他到了迈阿密 |
[08:12] | So you catch this guy you clear your name. | 那么只要抓住这个人你就能洗清你的罪名 |
[08:14] | Is that the idea? | 是这样吗 |
[08:16] | Sam if I go down | 山姆 如果上头把我记下 |
[08:19] | All my other cases go up in smoke | 我其他的案子也会被牵连 |
[08:21] | And a lot of bad guys could walk. | 很多罪犯又会横行 |
[08:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:31] | Shouldn’t have asked. | 不该来找你的 |
[08:34] | So Mack you figure this is a two-man job? | 那么 马克 你认为这需要两人合作 |
[08:37] | Could use a third man if you know anyone. | 如果你认识什么人的话 也可以有第三个人 |
[08:39] | I do but I wouldn’t call her “The third man” To her face. | 我认识 但我不会当着她的面叫她”第三者” |
[08:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:47] | Look Sam about our dustup — | 山姆 关于我们之间的矛盾 |
[08:48] | Let’s not get into it. | 不要谈论那个 |
[08:49] | We do this you go home –that’s it. | 我们来办这件事 你回家 就这样 |
[08:51] | Got it. | 明白 |
[08:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:00] | What can I do for you maddy? | 有什么需要帮忙的么 曼迪 |
[09:02] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:04] | That was some cheap shot you gave your friend. | 你刚刚对你朋友可真是不厚道啊 |
[09:06] | Yeah well he deserved a lot more than that believe me. | 才给了他两拳 确实不够厚道 |
[09:08] | So what happened with you two? | 你们俩怎么回事 |
[09:10] | Nothing that concerns you. | 跟你没关系 |
[09:12] | Well it does concern me | 跟我有关系 |
[09:14] | Because I’ve never seen you like this before. | 因为我以前从没见过你这样 |
[09:17] | And now you’re doing some job with this guy. | 而你现在又要跟这个人一块工作 |
[09:18] | How do you know you can trust him? | 你怎么能信任他呢 |
[09:20] | My issues with him are not professional | 我跟他的问题不是工作上的 |
[09:21] | they are personal | 是私人问题 |
[09:22] | which is why I would prefer if you’d just stay out of it. | 所以我希望你也别插手 |
[09:48] | So how do you know | 你是怎么知道 |
[09:48] | Rincon’s gonna show up here? | 瑞康会在这出现 |
[09:51] | Rincon was importing drugs from mexico | 瑞康曾经从墨西哥进口毒品 |
[09:54] | and I’ve been keeping track of his old contacts. | 我一直在跟踪他的老熟人 |
[09:57] | I intercepted a call | 我侦听了一个电话 |
[09:59] | and the word is he’s doing a meeting here today. | 说他今天要在这里开个会 |
[10:01] | So you can’t take that to the D.A.? | 你就不能把录音教给地方检察官 |
[10:03] | They’re smart enough not to use the guy’s name. | 他们不会笨到用这家伙的名字的 |
[10:06] | Plus the phone tap wasn’t exactly legal. | 再说窃听说起来并不合法 |
[10:10] | Our guest has arrived. Wow. | 我们的客人到了 |
[10:13] | Somehow he looks even more like a child predator and cop killer | 不过他看起来还真像是掠童犯或弑警犯 |
[10:16] | than he did in the picture. | 比照片还夸张 |
[10:19] | 瑞康 掠童犯和弑警犯 | |
[10:25] | All right. | 行了 |
[10:27] | You sit tight. We can’t spook this guy. | 你坐着别动 不能惊动了这家伙 |
[10:35] | Neighborhood watch is just a nice idea in most suburbs. | 邻里守护在大多郊区都是个美好的计划 |
[10:39] | but where you really see it in action is the inner city. | 不过你真正看见实施的都是在市里 |
[10:43] | Only there it doesn’t protect against crime. | 只有在市里 它不防止犯罪 |
[10:46] | It protects against cops. | 它防警察 |
[10:48] | Just like cops have drug-detecting dogs | 就如同警察有缉毒犬 |
[10:51] | some neighborhoods have cop-detecting kids. | 某些街道有能侦查警察的小孩 |
[10:55] | Once the alarm goes out | 一旦警报发出 |
[10:56] | criminal activity shuts down like a picnic when it rains. | 犯罪活动也就随即停止 |
[11:01] | And any fugitives run like jackrabbits. | 逃犯跑得比野兔还快 |
[11:09] | Chica | 姐姐 |
[11:11] | Policia? | 是警察吗 |
[11:15] | They think we’re police. | 他们以为我们是警察 |
[11:17] | Fi this is bad. | 菲 这可不好 |
[11:17] | If Rincon thinks the cops know he’s here | 如果瑞康觉得警察知道他在这 |
[11:19] | he’s gone. | 他会跑的 |
[11:21] | Then we’ll just have to show everyone that we’re not cops. | 那我们只需要向所有人表示我们不是警察 |
[11:30] | What are you looking at?! | 看什么呢你们 |
[11:33] | Want to hurry up with this sister? | 是不是该快点呢 姐们 |
[11:35] | You want to stop distracting me? | 你别打扰我 |
[11:46] | So you stole this car? | 你偷来了这车 |
[11:48] | What did you want us to do? | 你想让我们怎么做 |
[11:49] | We had to prove to them that we weren’t cops. | 我们得向他们证明我们不是警察 |
[11:51] | You saw the place. | 你看见那地方了 |
[11:52] | It’s a no-fly zone for gringos. | 那对于美国佬来说就像是禁飞区 |
[11:54] | Mike listen I know you’re a little preoccupied | 迈克 我知道你现在心情很烦 |
[11:56] | with this whole Gilroy business. | 全想着吉尔洛这事 |
[11:57] | Yeah he’s going to be a handful. | 是啊 他可是个大麻烦 |
[12:00] | I think if michael has time for Gilroy | 我想如果迈克尔有时间来对付吉尔洛 |
[12:01] | then he has time for finding a child predator. | 那他会有时间来找那个掠童犯的 |
[12:06] | Okay what’s the problem? | 好吧 什么事 |
[12:08] | Well we didn’t exactly blend in to the neighborhood | 我们并不是完全融入了 |
[12:10] | where Rincon’s hiding. | 瑞康藏匿的那个街区 |
[12:11] | The second we made our move | 我们行动的那一瞬间 |
[12:13] | the locals sounded the cop alarm and he ran. | 当地人就拉响了警察警报 他跑了 |
[12:15] | Look once you get off the side streets forget it. | 一旦你离开了人行道 你就算了吧 |
[12:16] | You set one foot on the main boulevard | 你一只脚踏上主干道 |
[12:18] | You might as well have a spotlight on you. | 你可能感觉聚光灯打在自己身上 |
[12:19] | Any chance that Rincon will pop up again? | 瑞康再跳出来的可能性有多大 |
[12:21] | No this is our only chance. | 没有 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[12:23] | -This is over unless –hang on. | -这已经结束了 除非 -等一下 |
[12:24] | He’s probably still in the area. | 他很可能还在这附近 |
[12:25] | Yeah but if we can’t go looking for him — | 是 不过如果我们不能去找他 |
[12:27] | Someone in the neighborhood will have to look for us | 街区里会有人来找我们 |
[12:30] | Someone with an ear to the ground | 清楚整个街区的一举一动的人 |
[12:31] | Someone Rincon won’t see coming. | 瑞康想不到会去找他的人 |
[12:33] | Mike’s right. | 迈克说得对 |
[12:34] | The local gang will know the neighborhood better than anyone. | 本地的帮派对街区肯定比别人了解得多 |
[12:36] | Someone at the top | 高层的人 |
[12:37] | was smart enough to set up a network of eyes and ears. | 肯定是会建立一个耳目的网络 |
[12:39] | He’ll be able to find Rincon. | 他肯定能找到瑞康 |
[12:41] | Wait you saying that we’re gonna get | 等一下 你是说我们去找当地的帮派 |
[12:42] | the local gang leader to help us? | 让他们来帮我们 |
[12:44] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的想法? |
[12:55] | So a buddy of mine pulled some police files on this area. | 我的一个哥们拿到了些本地的警方档案 |
[12:58] | Local gang leader’s name is Omar Hernandez. | 本地帮派的头头叫做奥马·埃尔南德斯 |
[13:01] | His crew controls this neighborhood. | 他的手下控制了这个街区 |
[13:04] | He started out doing all the normal gangbanger stuff — | 他最开始做的都是一般帮派所做的活 |
[13:05] | You know boosting cars running guns. | 偷车 走私枪支 |
[13:08] | What’s his business now? | 他现在主业是什么 |
[13:10] | Must be dealing drugs. | 肯定是毒品交易 |
[13:11] | He got guys looking out for the police. | 他派人注意着警察 |
[13:13] | Yeah well he’s dealing drugs | 是 他是在卖药 |
[13:13] | But not the kind you’re thinking about. | 但不是你所想的那种 |
[13:15] | We got aspirin cold medicine | 有阿司匹林 感冒药 |
[13:17] | throw in some baby formula too. | 还有婴儿配方奶粉 |
[13:19] | Omar’s the lead suspect | 奥马是一系列 |
[13:20] | in a bunch of chain-store-warehouse break-ins. | 连锁店仓库盗窃案的首要嫌犯 |
[13:22] | See the bodegas are fencing the stuff. | 见了没 酒窖是会保护东西的 |
[13:25] | Got ourselves a regular Robin Hood. | 招惹了个罗宾汉 |
[13:27] | Yeah and he knows how to take care of business too. | 而且他知道怎么照管自己的生意 |
[13:29] | Omar’s last arrest | 奥马上一次被捕 |
[13:30] | was for beating the bejesus out of some guy | 是因为把一个男的打的爹妈不认了 |
[13:32] | who was smacking his girlfriend around. | 因为男的碰他女朋友 |
[13:34] | What you defending this guy? | 你在帮这家伙说话 |
[13:36] | You think this neighborhood | 你觉得这个街区 |
[13:37] | gets a lot of protection from the cops? | 受到很多的警察保护 |
[13:38] | I’m just saying the guy’s a thug. | 我只是说 这家伙是个暴徒 |
[13:40] | Getting him to find Rincon for us is gonna be tough. | 让他帮我们找瑞康会很麻烦 |
[13:42] | I’ll have to be extra convincing. | 我必须得有超强说服力 |
[13:50] | In an army | 在部队里 |
[13:51] | a chain of command gets activated by unusual events — | 一系列命令的来源都是不平常的事件 |
[13:55] | Tanks amassing on a border | 坦克在边界集结 |
[13:57] | a hacking attack on a central computer | 黑客袭击中央电脑 |
[13:59] | a sassinations of key personnel. | 暗杀重要人物 |
[14:02] | A street gang’s chain of command is no different. | 街头混混的系列命令没什么不一样的 |
[14:05] | Showing up in a stolen car | 在偷来的车子里出现 |
[14:07] | and making a splashy entrance | 来个引人注意的亮相 |
[14:09] | will get a message sent up the ladder. | 都会顺着阶梯往上传递消息 |
[14:11] | I’m looking for Omar. | 我在找奥马 |
[14:13] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:14] | Well we’ve been looking for that car. | 我们一直在找那辆车 |
[14:17] | Well you found it. | 那你找到了 |
[14:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:22] | We don’t know no Omar. | 我们不认识什么奥马 |
[14:27] | I’ll be waiting for Omar in there. | 我会在这里等奥马的 |
[14:50] | Here comes the king of the Barrio. | 巴里奥的老大来了 |
[14:52] | 奥马 巴里奥的老大 | |
[15:09] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[15:12] | What are you the devil or something? | 你是什么人 恶魔还是什么 |
[15:13] | Call me whatever you like | 随便你叫我什么 |
[15:15] | But my name is Louis. | 我的名字是路易斯 |
[15:18] | Let’s beat his ass Omar. | 别跟他废话 咱教训教训他 奥马 |
[15:24] | What is it you want Louis? | 你想要什么 路易斯 |
[15:25] | A man named Rincon is hiding in your neighborhood. | 一个叫瑞康的人藏在你们街区 |
[15:29] | You’re going to find him for me. | 你去帮我找到他 |
[15:30] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[15:32] | Because his business is hurting children… | 因为他以伤害儿童为生 |
[15:36] | And your business is protecting them. | 而你是保护他们 |
[15:38] | You seem to know a lot about me. | 你好像知道我不少事嘛 |
[15:39] | I don’t know nothing about you. | 我对你一无所知 |
[15:41] | You know all you need to know. | 你不要知道那么多 |
[15:45] | You got a funny way of talking. | 你说话很有意思 |
[15:46] | You use words but you don’t say nothing. | 你说了半天都是废话 |
[15:48] | I say what I mean. | 我想说的都已经说了 |
[15:52] | Well let me say what I mean. | 好啊 那让我说说我想说的 |
[15:53] | Yeah I protect my people. | 没错 我保护我的人 |
[15:54] | I provide for them. | 我为他们提供条件 |
[15:55] | If it wasn’t for me and my crew | 如果不是我和我的手下 |
[15:57] | Gangbangers one block over | 那边街区的小混混 |
[15:58] | would be doing drive-bys in the middle of the street | 会在这条街上飞车作案 |
[16:00] | and little babies would be going hungry. | 小孩也会挨饿 |
[16:03] | So see I don’t got time to play with no devil | 我没有时间陪你玩 不管你是个恶魔 |
[16:05] | or whatever you think you are. | 还是自认为是个什么东西 |
[16:07] | The devil wants Rincon’s soul. | 恶魔想要瑞康的灵魂 |
[16:09] | I just want the man. | 我只想要这个人 |
[16:12] | The faster you give him to me the faster I go away. | 你越早把他交给我 我就越早滚蛋 |
[16:15] | Or what? | 不然怎么样 |
[16:16] | Or this. | 这样 |
[16:31] | He’s gone! | 他跑了 |
[16:34] | Find him | (找到他) |
[16:39] | Is that the bad guy? | 那是个坏蛋吗 |
[16:41] | Oh it’s more like the guy | 事实上他是 |
[16:42] | who’s supposed to go looking for the bad guy. | 寻找坏蛋的那个人 |
[16:45] | Put a tracker and a bug in his car. | 在他车上装上跟踪器和窃听器 |
[16:49] | How come you’re not out with sam? | 你怎么没和山姆一块去 |
[16:50] | Your boy Sam got a peculiar way of doing things. | 你的山姆用很怪异的方式做事 |
[16:54] | Sam thought it would be best | 山姆觉得我应该 |
[16:55] | if I kept a watch on things from here. | 在这儿关注着事情的动态 |
[16:57] | What happened with you two? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[16:59] | You know with all due respect ma’am | 女士 恕我直言 |
[17:01] | that’s –that’s really none of your business. | 不过那真的跟你没什么关系 |
[17:04] | Well I’m making it my business. | 我把它当成是我的事 |
[17:08] | He’s my son’s best friend. | 他是我儿子的好朋友 |
[17:11] | And come to think about it he’s mine too. | 而且仔细想想 也是我的好朋友 |
[17:15] | The point is I’m worried about him. | 问题在于我担心他 |
[17:17] | He’s not himself. | 他已经不是他自己了 |
[17:18] | With the drinking — | 关于喝酒 |
[17:21] | No no Sam’s always liked his beer. | 不 山姆一直都喜欢喝酒 |
[17:24] | He’s not drinking is what I’m saying. | 他现在不喝酒了 这才是问题 |
[17:29] | A-all right here it is. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[17:31] | You know he was married. | 你知道他曾经结过婚 |
[17:36] | You screwed around with his wife. | 你和他老婆胡搞 |
[17:38] | It wasn’t that simple. | 不是这么简单的事 |
[17:39] | Yeah well it never is. | 是啊 从来都不是 |
[17:54] | What do we have Sam? | 怎么样了 山姆 |
[17:55] | Well omar’s been talking a lot | 奥马一直在说话 |
[17:56] | about some crazy guy who wants him to find Rincon | 在聊哪个疯子 让他找瑞康 |
[17:59] | But he hasn’t made a move yet. | 但是他还没行动 |
[18:06] | Who’s Mr. Personality there? | 这是哪个性格小生啊 |
[18:07] | Oh that’s Felipe Vega. | 那是费利佩·维加 |
[18:11] | They work together? | 他们在一起工作 |
[18:12] | No vega runs a bigger gang | 不是 维加管理着一个更大的团伙 |
[18:14] | Northside 13. | 在北13街 |
[18:15] | They’ve been inching in on Omar’s neighborhood. | 他们一直觊觎奥马的地盘 |
[18:17] | He’s careful. Yeah and ruthless. | 他做事很小心 也很无情 |
[18:19] | His crew’s been busy collecting scalps | 他的手下一直忙着收集战利品 |
[18:21] | mostly rival gangbangers it looks like. | 貌似大部分来自于竞争对手 |
[18:25] | 维加 战利品收集者 | |
[18:28] | I like your neighborhood. | 我喜欢你的地盘 |
[18:30] | It’s nice and clean. | 很漂亮 又干净 |
[18:32] | Everybody seems so happy. | 每个人看起来都很开心 |
[18:34] | Is that a new car? | 那是个新车? |
[18:36] | It’s new enough. | 确实很新 |
[18:38] | Don’t try to play me Omar. | 别想耍我 奥马 |
[18:40] | I know you’re doing all right. | 我知道你干得不错 |
[18:43] | Pretty busy inside there. | 还挺忙的 |
[18:46] | Now you got my shipment? | 你拿到我的货了没 |
[18:47] | Nah. | 没 |
[18:48] | Everything I have I got people counting on it. | 我的一切 都有人指望着呢 |
[18:51] | I told you I was gonna be by every week. | 我跟你说过我每周都会来 |
[18:53] | And I told you I don’t got it. | 我也跟你说过我没有 |
[18:54] | So you can keep what you took last week. | 行 你可以留着你上周拿到的东西 |
[18:56] | What I took?! | 我拿的什么 |
[18:57] | It sounds like I stole something. | 说得像我偷了什么似的 |
[18:59] | Look let’s get something straight. | 直说了吧 |
[19:01] | That was payment for protection. | 这叫保护费 |
[19:03] | You never know who come in here and start trouble for you. | 你永远料不到谁会来找你麻烦 |
[19:10] | See what I mean? | 知道我什么意思了吧 |
[19:14] | -Hey! Hey! -Let me go! | -喂 喂 -放开我 |
[19:20] | Now me and you got a beef? | 现在我们之间还有什么问题么? |
[19:22] | No. You’ll get your shipment. | 没 你会拿到你的货的 |
[19:24] | Just get out of here. | 滚吧 |
[19:25] | Get out of here?! | 让我滚 |
[19:27] | You’re pushing it Omar. | 别逼我 奥马 |
[19:28] | Now you pack my stuff up in the van — | 现在 你把货车上东西给我打包好 |
[19:31] | The good stuff the prescription stuff. | 好的那些 可以做处方的那些 |
[19:33] | My boys will pick it up at your warehouse over on 26th. | 我的人会在26号到你仓库去取 |
[19:38] | And Omar… | 奥马 |
[19:40] | Don’t try and burn me again. | 别再惹我了 |
[19:44] | Looks like he’s got bigger problems than you Mike. | 看起来他麻烦比你还大 迈克 |
[19:47] | Guess I’ll have to become a bigger problem then. | 看来我得成为他的更大的麻烦才行了 |
[19:49] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[19:50] | If that van Vega wants goes missing | 如果维加要的那辆货车丢了的话 |
[19:52] | Omar will have to deal with whoever took it. | 奥马就不得不跟偷走它的人打交道了 |
[19:54] | And that’s you. | 而那个人就是你 |
[19:57] | Okay I guess we’ll have to get over to Omar’s warehouse. | 好了 我想我们得先去奥马仓库了 |
[20:01] | Because warehouses store bulk items and not people | 因为仓库装的是大件的东西而不是人 |
[20:05] | They’re usually built cheaply. | 一般来说都建造的很简单 |
[20:07] | Most of the time the roofs are just plywood and asphalt tiles. | 大多数情况下 房顶只是些木板和沥青 |
[20:11] | Attach a hole-saw bit to a silenced drill | 静音的钻连上孔钻 |
[20:14] | And you can bore through the roof | 你可以在房顶钻洞 |
[20:16] | Without attracting attention. | 而不引起别人注意 |
[20:32] | If you want to create a bigger opening | 如果你想整个更大点的开口 |
[20:34] | A few ounces of c-4 | 几盎司的C-4 |
[20:35] | On the brackets holding the door in place | 放在连接门的支架上 |
[20:37] | Will do the trick. | 就可以了 |
[20:45] | All set Mike. | 都整好了 迈克 |
[20:46] | You’ll be able to stroll right in. | 你可以直接进去了 |
[20:48] | Yeah fi | 是 菲 |
[20:50] | Uh-oh. We got a visitor. | 有人来了 |
[20:52] | It’s Gilroy | 是吉尔洛 |
[20:54] | In a Maserati up the block. | 在街的上方一辆玛莎拉蒂上 |
[20:57] | What is he doing here? | 他在这儿干什么 |
[20:58] | Getting to know me. | 考查我 |
[20:59] | I guess I’ll have to put on a good show. | 看来我得好好地秀一下了 |
[21:18] | Dominance in the battlefield | 掌控战场 |
[21:20] | Isn’t always about the use of a lethal force. | 不是总是使用致命的打击力量 |
[21:23] | Sometimes it’s more effective… | 有时候更有效的方法是 |
[21:24] | …to leave a few targets around to spread the word. | 让你的目标替你说话 |
[21:33] | Rubber-composite bullets | 橡胶子弹 |
[21:34] | Fired from a suppressed rifle | 作为压制火力 |
[21:36] | Won’t kill your enemy. | 不会让你的敌人致死 |
[21:45] | But it will make them think twice | 但是会让他们考虑再三 |
[21:46] | About staying in the fight. | 是否跟你斗下去 |
[21:51] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[21:52] | -I’m here for the van. -What van? | -我过来取那货车 -什么货车 |
[22:06] | That van. | 那辆 |
[22:31] | Selling yourself to an adversary | 向对手推销你自己 |
[22:33] | Is a bit like getting drafted on a sports team. | 有点像是加入到一个运动队中 |
[22:35] | You may look good on paper | 你也许在成绩单上看起来不错 |
[22:37] | But eventually | 但最终 |
[22:38] | They’ll want to see you on the field. | 他们想看你在运动场上的实际表现 |
[22:45] | Why the hell are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[22:47] | Just curious about where that van of yours is headed. | 只是有点好奇你想把车开到哪儿 |
[22:50] | I told you –I have to get to know you. | 我跟你说过 我得考查一下你 |
[22:52] | You can do that without compromising my operations. | 你可以那样做但是不要影响我行动 |
[22:54] | I had to see you in action. | 我得看你在行动中的表现 |
[22:56] | And I have to say you’ve lived up to your reputation. | 我不得不说 你还是名副其实的 |
[22:58] | Such panache. | 非常不错 |
[23:00] | I love the suit. Who are you wearing? | 西装不错 什么牌子的 |
[23:02] | You know you’re awfully confident | 知道吗 你有点自信过头了 |
[23:02] | I won’t shoot you right here. | 我不会在这把你干掉 |
[23:05] | Don’t be. | 不要太自信 |
[23:05] | Maybe I’m just not that afraid of rubber bullets. | 也许我不那么害怕橡胶子弹 |
[23:08] | You were awfully gentle with those chaps at the warehouse. | 你刚才在仓库那边对那些混混太温柔了 |
[23:13] | I was as gentle as I had to be. | 我不能做得太狠 |
[23:14] | I can’t have a homicide detective poking around. | 我不能把侦探给招到这到处调查 |
[23:17] | Hmm. Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[23:18] | Is that why you were following me — | 你跟着我就是为了 |
[23:19] | To compliment me on my suit and ask me stupid questions? | 赞美我西装和问我愚蠢问题吗 |
[23:23] | I came to see | 我过来查看一下 |
[23:23] | If you’re the sort of person I’d like to work with | 你是不是那种我喜欢一起工作的人 |
[23:25] | And it appears that you are. | 看起来你是 |
[23:27] | I’m glad you like what you saw. | 很高兴你对自己所见满意 |
[23:29] | I have a little project that may interest you. | 我有个小任务也许你感兴趣 |
[23:32] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[23:37] | Oh by the way who is the van for? | 顺便问一下 货车是给谁准备的 |
[23:39] | I don’t kiss and tell. | 不告诉你 |
[23:43] | Good to know. | 好吧 |
[23:47] | Oh Jesus. I’ve been calling you. | 天啊 我一直打你电话 |
[23:49] | I threw my phone away. | 我把手机扔了 |
[23:50] | I think Gilroy used my phone to | 我认为吉尔洛用我的手机 |
[23:52] | Triangulate my position. | 三角定位我了 |
[23:54] | He’s good. | 他很在行 |
[23:54] | I just got that phone two days ago. | 我前两天才拿到那手机 |
[23:56] | Well what did he want? | 他想怎样 |
[23:57] | He wanted to see if I was the same kind of monster he is. | 他想知道我是不是跟他一样 |
[24:00] | Apparently I am. | 很明显 我跟他一样 |
[24:02] | No you’re not. | 不 你跟他不一样 |
[24:04] | But if you fake it long enough… | 但是如果你装的时间够长 |
[24:07] | You don’t have to worry about me Fi. | 你用不着担心我 菲 |
[24:09] | Look I know you want to stop whatever he’s planning | 我知道你要阻止他 不管他在计划什么 |
[24:11] | But can’t we just shoot him | 但是我们不能把他给干掉 |
[24:13] | And get on with our lives? | 继续我们的生活吗 |
[24:14] | Gilroy does work for hire. | 吉尔洛是受雇于人的 |
[24:16] | He’s the tip of a very nasty iceberg. | 他只是让人生厌的冰山的一角 |
[24:18] | It doesn’t end with him. | 事情不会随着他而结束的 |
[24:20] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[24:21] | Hey Fi. Is Mikey there? | 嗨 菲 迈迈在那吗 |
[24:22] | Yeah he’s here. | 对 他在这儿 |
[24:26] | He was looking for you too. | 他也在找你 |
[24:30] | Yeah Sam. | 山姆 |
[24:31] | I’ve been monitoring the fallout | 我一直在监控那仓库 |
[24:32] | From your warehouse stunt. | 自从你在仓库搞出那些动静后 |
[24:34] | Omar’s pretty freaked about his missing van. | 货车丢了 奥马吓坏了 |
[24:36] | I guess it’s time to see | 我想是时间看 |
[24:37] | If he’s ready to help us find Rincon. | 他是否准备好帮我们找瑞康了 |
[24:39] | He’s at the botanica on 17th. | 他在17街上的一个神物铺子里 |
[24:45] | Omar. | 奥马 |
[24:48] | I want the van! Now! Where is it?! | 我要那货车 现在 在什么地方 |
[24:51] | I can tell you where it will be in your driveway | 我可以告诉你货车会在你车道上 |
[24:54] | When you give me Rincon. | 当你把瑞康交给我的时候 |
[24:56] | I’m not afraid of you man. | 我可不怕你 |
[24:57] | You may have some fancy little tricks | 你也许会耍些小把戏 |
[24:58] | But you’re still flesh and blood. | 但是你依然是血肉之躯 |
[25:00] | And believe me I know how to make you bleed. | 相信我 我知道怎么让你好受 |
[25:03] | You touch me | 你要是敢动我 |
[25:04] | And your whole world comes apart. | 我会让你整个世界都分崩离析的 |
[25:05] | I’m not talking about just your car. | 我说的可不是你的车 |
[25:06] | I’m talking about your house on East 18th Street | 我说的是你在东十八大街的房子 |
[25:09] | Your stores on River Drive | 你在河道的店铺 |
[25:10] | You. | 还有你 |
[25:12] | There won’t be a place on this earth that you can hide. | 在这个世界上你会无处藏身 |
[25:14] | You give me Rincon and I’ll disappear. | 你把瑞康给我 我就消失 |
[25:20] | I need a few hours. | 我需要几个小时 |
[25:34] | You’re not packing my ice babies are you? | 你不是在打包我的冰宝贝吧 是吗 |
[25:36] | Uh no Made. Those are staying behind. | 哦 不是 麦德琳 这些待会再整 |
[25:38] | Good ’cause you destroyed | 很好 因为你破坏了 |
[25:40] | Half my winter wonderland collection | 我一半的冬日收藏 |
[25:41] | When you blew up my house. | 当你把我房子给炸翻时 |
[25:42] | Come on now. I thought… | 别提了 现在 我以为 |
[25:43] | We were past all that. | 我们都达成共识了 |
[25:44] | We are. I was just pulling your chain. | 没错 我只是给你紧紧链子 |
[25:47] | The truth is I was thinking about replacing them anyway | 事实是 我在考虑把他们给更换了 |
[25:50] | So it really didn’t matter what you did with them. | 所以你对他们做了什么都没有关系 |
[25:53] | I mean seriously | 我的意思是 认真地说 |
[25:54] | Why would I hold this against you? | 没理由我因这个让你不爽 |
[25:57] | You talked to Mack didn’t you? | 你跟马克聊过了 是吧 |
[26:00] | Sam your marriage had been over for years | 山姆 你的婚姻都结束有些年头了 |
[26:04] | Before he ever said a word to your wife. | 在他跟你老婆有接触前 |
[26:06] | There’s a code Madeline. | 这里面是有规矩的 麦德琳 |
[26:08] | You don’t sit in another man’s canoe period. | 你没有坐在一个男人的独木舟中思考问题 |
[26:10] | We’re not talking about a boat Sam. | 我们谈的不是船 山姆 |
[26:12] | Yeah and I’m not talking | 是 我说的也不是 |
[26:13] | About some creepy ice-skating figurine either. | 关于让人受不了的溜冰小雕像 |
[26:15] | You let her go. | 你让她走的 |
[26:17] | Was she supposed to be miserable the rest of her life? | 难道她后半生就该凄凄惨惨 |
[26:19] | He took very good care of her. | 他对她照顾的很好 |
[26:24] | And I told you to stay out of it. | 而我告诉你这不要管这事 |
[26:28] | You want to be like that? Fine. | 你就想像那样吗 好吧 |
[26:29] | You still owe me an ice-skating snowman. | 你依然欠我一个溜冰雪人小雕像 |
[26:35] | The best defense isn’t always a show of force. | 最好的防守不总是展示你有多强 |
[26:38] | Keep an adversary in the dark about what you’re capable of | 而是不让你的对手知道你能够做什么 |
[26:41] | And he has to assume the worst. | 他就会做最坏的打算 |
[26:43] | Jesus! Man! | 天啊 |
[26:48] | We looked for you guy. | 我们找过你了 |
[26:50] | You found Rincon. | 你找到了瑞康 |
[26:51] | Yeah I found him. | 是 我找到了他 |
[26:52] | You know how protected he is? | 你知道他被怎样保护着吗 |
[26:54] | You had three hours to give me Rincon | 你有三个小时把瑞康交给我 |
[26:56] | Not give me excuses. | 不是给我借口 |
[26:58] | You thought you were so smart right? | 你认为你是如此的聪明 是吧 |
[27:00] | Stealing that van that Vega wanted? | 偷走维加要的那辆货车 |
[27:02] | Well guess what | 好吧 猜怎么着 |
[27:03] | That’s who’s protecting Rincon. | 他就是保护瑞康的人 |
[27:05] | I hear they’re business partners man. | 我听说他们是合作伙伴 |
[27:07] | Rincon’s been supplying Vega with drugs for years. | 瑞康给维加供毒有些年头了 |
[27:09] | You think he’s gonna give up that connection? | 你认为他会放弃他 |
[27:10] | Let me worry about that. | 让我来担心那个 |
[27:12] | No man I got to worry about it. | 不 我得挂念着这个 |
[27:14] | Me and Vega are this close to going to war already. | 我和维加已经快剑拔弩张了 |
[27:16] | If he founds out man | 如果他发现了 |
[27:17] | Look I am not afraid to die okay? | 听着 我不怕死 好吧 |
[27:20] | But my people –Vega will go after everybody. | 但是我的人 维加会追着不放的 |
[27:24] | If you don’t give me what I want | 如果你不给我要的 |
[27:26] | Vega will be the least of your worries. | 维加就是你自己的麻烦了 |
[27:35] | Rincon’s hiding in an abandoned housing project | 瑞康躲在一个废弃的居民楼 |
[27:37] | On West 15th Unit 402 | 在西十五大街402室 |
[27:39] | He’s got some of Vega’s guys with him. | 他和维加的几个人在一起 |
[27:43] | You better hurry. | 你最好快点 |
[27:46] | And you better pray Vega doesn’t find out! | 你最好祈祷维加不会觉察 |
[28:03] | When you’re extracting a heavily guarded target | 当你接近一个被重重保卫的目标时 |
[28:05] | It’s important to choose the right entry point. | 选择正确的突破口很重要 |
[28:08] | Guards watch windows and doors. | 保卫人员盯着窗户和门口 |
[28:13] | So if you come in | 所以如果你从 |
[28:13] | Through the common wall of a neighboring apartment | 相邻屋子的隔墙穿过去 |
[28:16] | You’ve got surprise on your side | 你会有意外收获的 |
[28:18] | Not to mention a shower of shattered concrete. | 当然 除了飞射四溅的混凝土碎块 |
[28:25] | What is it Mike? | 怎么了 迈克 |
[28:25] | It’s a little too quiet in there. | 里面有点太安静了 |
[28:31] | And a little too quiet out there too. | 那边也有点太安静了 |
[28:34] | Of course surprise doesn’t count for much | 当然 惊喜不会太多的 |
[28:37] | If you’re walking into a trap. | 如果你进了圈套 |
[28:39] | Looks like Vega decided to crash the party. | 看起来维加决定毁了这个聚会了 |
[28:46] | We got guys coming up the stairs. | 有人从楼梯上来了 |
[28:48] | I hope you brought enough rope Sam. | 我希望你带够绳子了 山姆 |
[28:51] | Traditional rappelling requires holding a rope with both hands | 传统的绳降要求用双手抓住绳子 |
[28:54] | Which is inconvenient if you’re being shot at. | 如果有人拿枪射你的话就很不方便了 |
[28:57] | That’s why special forces | 这就是为什么特种部队 |
[28:58] | Are trained to rappel in unconventional ways. | 接受训练用非传统的方法绳降 |
[29:23] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[29:49] | It was a goddamn setup. | 是个该死的陷阱 |
[29:51] | Your boy Omar almost got us killed. | 你的奥马差点让我们送命 |
[29:53] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 那说不通啊 |
[29:54] | He hates vega. Just calm down. | 他讨厌维加 冷静些 |
[29:55] | Oh the hell I will. Omar sold us out. | 我冷静个屁 奥马把我们给出卖了 |
[29:57] | That’s funny –you talking about betrayal. | 真可笑 你竟然在讨论背叛 |
[30:00] | Boys fight and get it over with or put a sock in it. | 要么打一架了结了要么别吵了 |
[30:04] | -You’re gonna want to hear this. -What is it? | -你们会要听一下这个的 -怎么了 |
[30:06] | I’ve been listening to the bug in omar’s car. | 我一直在监听奥马车上的窃听器 |
[30:08] | Vega tried to kill him too. | 维加也想把他给干掉 |
[30:11] | Oh God damn it! Get down! | 见鬼 快卧倒 |
[30:13] | Jesus Omar you’re bleeding! | 老天 奥马 你流血了 |
[30:14] | Drive man! Go! | 快开车 老兄 快走 |
[30:16] | He got clipped in the arm. | 他手臂中弹 |
[30:17] | I hope I screamed less when it happened to me. | 希望我中弹时不会叫这么惨 |
[30:19] | Vega found out Omar was looking for Rincon. | 维加发现了奥马在找寻瑞康的下落 |
[30:22] | Well he nearly got killed because of us. | 我们差点害他丧命 |
[30:23] | And Vega’s probably not gonna stop until he finishes the job. | 而维加在完事前可不会善罢甘休 |
[30:26] | I can’t believe I’m saying this about a gangbanger | 难以置信 我居然替黑帮老大说话 |
[30:29] | But we ought to do something to help Omar. | 但我们得帮帮奥马 |
[30:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:40] | Omar! | 奥马 |
[30:47] | Man you got some balls coming here. | 你竟还有胆来这里 |
[30:50] | You shouldn’t point guns at friends. | 你不该用枪指着朋友 |
[30:51] | -Oh now you my friend? -I can be. | -你现在摇身一变成我朋友了吗 -有何不可 |
[30:54] | Man we almost got killed because of you! | 老兄 我们差点因为你而丧命 |
[30:56] | Vega’s got guys looking all over for us! | 维加派人四处扫荡我们 |
[30:57] | He’s gonna tear up the whole neighborhood. | 他要把整个街区杀个底朝天 |
[31:00] | Man I should have shot you while I had the chance. | 老兄 我真该早杀了你 |
[31:02] | You shoot me you’ll still have a problem with vega. | 你杀了我 维加仍不会放过你 |
[31:04] | You don’t Vega will have a problem with me. | 相反 维加则会冲我来 |
[31:08] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不明白 |
[31:09] | Vega and Rincon — | 维加和瑞康为了把你揪出来 |
[31:11] | They’re gonna take Miami apart until they find you. | 把迈阿密搜个遍也在所不惜 |
[31:13] | Why don’t I save them the trouble? | 那我何不给他们省省麻烦 |
[31:15] | I want you to take me to them. | 我要你带我去见他们 |
[31:17] | I will finish this for both of us. | 我自然能解决我俩的问题 |
[31:19] | Man you crazy. | 老兄 你疯了吗 |
[31:21] | Hear me out…inside. | 听我把话说完再说 我们进去深谈 |
[31:25] | Now. | 快点 |
[31:26] | Wait wait wait wait wait wait. | 等等 |
[31:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:33] | Just don’t do nothing. | 别乱来 |
[31:42] | I give him you. That’s not enough? | 我把你交给他 这还不够吗 |
[31:45] | I got to give him my whole damn neighborhood? | 我还得把整个街区都献给他吗 |
[31:47] | Vega has to believe he’s won. | 必须让维加相信自己已大获全胜 |
[31:49] | I don’t know about this man. | 我不明白 老兄 |
[31:51] | He’s gonna want to meet on my territory make a big show. | 他要在我的地盘上耍威风搞排场 |
[31:54] | You want him to. | 主动权在你 |
[31:56] | He just has a few guys with guns on his side. | 他只不过有一些带着枪的手下 |
[31:58] | You have a whole neighborhood on yours. | 而你却有整个街区做后盾 |
[32:00] | But what about when we get inside? | 那我们进去后怎么办 |
[32:01] | Vega’s gonna have that place locked down tight. | 维加肯定严密封锁那里 |
[32:03] | He won’t let any of my boys in with us. | 他绝不允许我们的人护在身边 |
[32:05] | It’s just you and me. | 到时只剩下我和你 |
[32:07] | If everything goes right you and me is all we need. | 如果一切顺利 区区我俩就能搞定 |
[32:11] | I leave with Rincon. | 我对付瑞康 |
[32:12] | You leave with Vega. | 而你来对付维加 |
[32:14] | Are you ready to end this or not? | 你准备好了结这一切了吗 |
[32:19] | I’m ready. | 当然 |
[32:21] | Camouflage is commonly associated with jungle warfare. | 迷彩伪装通常让人联想到丛林战 |
[32:24] | But the truth is that it’s just as important in urban settings. | 但其实在城市环境中 也同样重要 |
[32:28] | You’re bound to draw attention | 你要吸引敌方注意 |
[32:29] | setting up a bulletproof barricade on the sidewalk | 得在路边设立防弹路障 |
[32:32] | or toting a concussion charge down the street. | 或在街头配备一个震央引爆器 |
[32:35] | But fruit stands reinforced | 隐藏在配有加固钢制斜螺纹 |
[32:37] | with strips of steel-belted tires | 轮胎的水果摊 |
[32:39] | and ice-cream carts packed with explosives blend right in. | 和装有混合炸药的冰淇淋车里 |
[32:44] | Of course the ultimate trojan horse is a shackled prisoner. | 当然 终极的特洛伊木马则是铐着的囚犯 |
[32:48] | Where have you been hiding these? | 你准备把这个藏在哪里 |
[33:02] | A paranoid enemy might go so far | 多疑的敌人 即使对被铐着的人质 |
[33:04] | as frisking a hostage who’s wearing handcuffs | 也会搜身一番 |
[33:08] | but people tend not to check if one of the handcuff links | 但人们通常不会检查手铐的连接 |
[33:11] | is made of polystyrene… | 也就不知道那里其实是冒牌的聚苯乙烯 |
[33:14] | or if there’s a listening device in the pinlock. | 还有锁扣里其实内置窃听设备 |
[33:36] | Welcome to my neighborhood Omar. | 欢迎来到我的街区 奥马 |
[33:39] | Now everyone said | 大家都说 |
[33:40] | the people in your neighborhood were so loyal. | 你街区的人是多么忠诚 |
[33:45] | I don’t see none of them here. | 我可看不出来 |
[33:47] | You know when you started sticking your nose | 你一开始插手 |
[33:49] | in my business | 我的生意 |
[33:50] | I figured you were up to something. | 我就知道你有所企图 |
[33:52] | So I grabbed one of your guys. | 所以我就抓了你的一个手下 |
[33:54] | One hour with my knife | 用我的刀和他耗了一个小时 |
[33:57] | He started spilling everything. | 他就吓得全盘托出 |
[33:59] | That’s all you get for loyalty — | 这就是你所谓的忠诚 |
[34:02] | One hour. | 不过只值一个小时而已 |
[34:04] | Yeah I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得没错 |
[34:05] | You disappoint me. | 你真让我失望 |
[34:06] | Everyone said “Ooh! Omar will go down in a blaze of glory!” | 大家都说 奥马会在荣耀之光下浴血奋战 |
[34:12] | One little scratch on your arm | 结果呢 不过是手臂小小挂了彩 |
[34:14] | and you come crying to me like a bitch to kiss my ring. | 你就像个婊子养的哭天喊娘向我求饶 |
[34:18] | I think we just had a misunderstanding that’s all. | 我觉得我们只是有点误会 |
[34:21] | Misunderstanding? | 误会 |
[34:24] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[34:26] | Let’s get this misunderstanding cleared up right now. | 那我们就快点澄清这个误会吧 |
[34:28] | Show me your mystery man! | 把你的那个神秘男带出来 |
[34:40] | So we cool? | 我们两清了吗 |
[34:42] | Cool? | 两清 |
[34:44] | Cool? | 有没有搞错 |
[34:45] | You think one freak in a suit | 难道你觉得 给我个西装男 |
[34:47] | is gonna make things even? | 事情就能两清吗 |
[34:49] | Let me tell you something — | 告诉你 |
[34:50] | in my kingdom peace don’t come cheap. | 在我的世界里 和平可没那么容易 |
[34:53] | Today I’ll take your neighborhood. | 今天我接管你的街区 |
[34:56] | Tomorrow I’ll take your woman. | 明天我就能上你的女人 |
[34:58] | It’s a new world Omar. | 时过境迁了 奥马 |
[35:00] | Get used to it. | 慢慢适应吧 |
[35:01] | Get these putos inside. | 把这些贱人带进来 |
[35:03] | Come on. | 快走 |
[35:04] | The rest of you stay out here. | 其他人留在原地 |
[35:05] | If they want some shoot them. | 如果他们敢轻举妄动 就开枪 |
[35:24] | So who are you? | 你是何方神圣 |
[35:31] | I asked you a question. | 我问你问题呢 |
[35:32] | Who are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[35:34] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你不久后自然会知道 |
[35:43] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[35:45] | A cop? | 警察 |
[35:47] | You’re not that lucky. | 我可比警察恐怖得多 |
[35:54] | Answers. | 快说 |
[35:56] | Tell me what kind of man comes looking for me | 到底是什么人对我穷追不舍 |
[35:58] | dressed in a suit like that? | 还穿成这副德行 |
[36:00] | What kind of man? | 你问我吗 |
[36:01] | What kind of man preys on children? | 那又是什么人会对孩子下毒手 |
[36:06] | Did that bitch who brought those charges against me send you? | 是那个指控我的贱人派你来的吗 |
[36:13] | She was always whining about her kid. | 她总是哀怨自己的孩子 |
[36:19] | Tell me who you are or I will make this so painful | 快说你是谁 不然我会让你痛不欲生 |
[36:25] | that you will beg for mercy and it will not come. | 逼得你跪地求饶 而我可不会手下留情 |
[36:29] | You don’t know what pain is. | 你根本不懂什么叫痛不欲生 |
[36:34] | But you will I promise. | 但我保证会让你明白 |
[36:39] | Don’t look at them. | 别看他们 |
[36:41] | They’ll see what you really are. | 他们马上会认清你的真面目 |
[36:46] | Coward. | 不过是个胆小鬼 |
[36:51] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[36:52] | Come with me. | 那也得拉上你一起 |
[37:28] | Welcome to my neighborhood. | 欢迎来到我的街区 |
[37:37] | I made you a promise. | 我说了会让你吃苦头 |
[37:40] | It’s time. | 现在就让你见识一下 |
[37:44] | Miami P.D. Is transporting Rincon back to Houston. | 迈阿密警局已将瑞康转交给休斯顿 |
[37:47] | He’s lucky he’s not going back in a body bag. | 他还能活着回去 算他狗运 |
[37:51] | You know you and your friends | 你和你的朋友 |
[37:51] | got a strange way of doing things | 处理问题别具一格 |
[37:53] | but I guess I can’t complain. | 但我想我也不必多质疑 |
[37:58] | Thank you Sam. | 谢谢 山姆 |
[38:05] | Yeah hey um about Amanda — | 那个 关于阿曼达的事 |
[38:08] | just wanted to say… | 我只是想说 |
[38:13] | …thanks for taking care of her. | 谢谢你替我照顾她 |
[38:16] | I was never real good about doing that. | 我从来就不擅长照顾人 |
[38:18] | I guess the mission always came first. | 我想我永远是以工作为首 |
[38:22] | Yeah well for what it’s worth | 嗯 不论怎样 |
[38:24] | she left me too. | 她也离开了我 |
[38:28] | Don’t think she ever got over you. | 看来她一直没忘记你 |
[38:31] | Who could? | 我魅力难挡嘛 |
[38:34] | You ever need anything — | 如果你有任何需要 |
[38:36] | I’ll let you know. | 我就会来找你 |
[38:43] | Hey Maddy you feel like having a beer? | 曼迪 想来一杯啤酒吗 |
[38:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:50] | So a lot of people are asking about the guy in the suit. | 大家都问起那个传说中的西装男 |
[38:54] | I don’t know what to tell them. | 我都不知道该怎么说 |
[38:55] | I’m just the guy that helped you get back on top | 你就说是个帮助一切重回正轨的人 |
[38:59] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[39:01] | Still can’t figure you out man. | 你依然扑朔迷离 老兄 |
[39:04] | Honestly Omar… | 说实话 奥马 |
[39:07] | Don’t try. | 知道的越少对你越好 |
[39:26] | Hey Fi. Thanks for coming. | 菲 多谢你过来 |
[39:27] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[39:28] | There’s something that I have to say. | 有些话我不得不说 |
[39:30] | You want me backing you up | 如果你还要我帮你 |
[39:31] | on more of these little Gilroy meetings | 在什么破旅馆的小房间里 |
[39:33] | Then you’re gonna hear me out right here right now | 替你和你家小吉尔洛会面打掩护 |
[39:36] | in another one of these little wasted hotel rooms. | 你此时此刻 就给我好好听清楚 |
[39:38] | You are gonna get yourself killed. | 你会害死你自己 |
[39:41] | You’re gonna wind up dead. | 你肯定以死告终 |
[39:44] | Um…I’m not dead yet. | 我不是还活着吗 |
[39:47] | You know I have more ammunition in this case than I need. | 告诉你 我的弹药应付这差事可绰绰有余 |
[39:51] | You want to be quiet or you want me to start using it? | 给我闭嘴 不然我把你打成蜂窝 |
[39:58] | Sam doesn’t agree with me. | 山姆和我有些分歧 |
[40:01] | And I didn’t want to worry your mother. | 而我又不想让你妈妈担心 |
[40:03] | Otherwise this would be a full-scale intervention. | 要不然 就是我们三人齐上阵教训你 |
[40:08] | You work too hard. | 你卖力过了头 |
[40:11] | -Fi… -Shh! | -菲… -嘘 |
[40:13] | I appreciate what you did finding Rincon. | 我欣赏你查找瑞康时的表现 |
[40:17] | And there’s maybe a little part of me | 虽然我也不得不承认 |
[40:18] | that understands what you’re doing with Gilroy. | 你这是为了给吉尔洛好好表现 |
[40:20] | But that cannot be what you do all day every day. | 但你不能没日没夜 每时每刻这么做 |
[40:23] | You cannot keep burning the candle at both ends Michael! | 你可不能弄得自己体力透支 迈克尔 |
[40:27] | How do you expect to stay focused | 要是你再这样折腾自己 |
[40:28] | when you exhaust yourself like this? | 你又怎么能集中精力 |
[40:31] | You need a life… | 你需要好好的生活 |
[40:33] | Or you’re gonna wind up dead. | 不然 你真的离死不远 |
[40:34] | It’s just basic operational sense. | 这只是基本的职业知觉而已 |
[40:37] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[40:41] | Sure. Fine. | 当然 也罢 |
[40:59] | Where do you want me? | 你要我守在哪里 |
[41:04] | How about right here? | 何不到这边来躺一会儿呢 |
[41:09] | Gilroy said he would call here… | 吉尔洛说他会打电话来 |
[41:15] | for the place and the time of our meeting. | 告诉我见面时间和地点 |
[41:18] | He said he would call here | 他告诉我说 |
[41:21] | tomorrow morning. | 他会明天打电话过来 |
[41:26] | Michael did you ask me here to — | 迈克尔 那你叫我来这里… |
[41:28] | Like I said I’m not dead yet. | 我说了 我还没死呢 |
[41:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:57] | Good morning Westen. | 早安 韦斯顿 |
[42:01] | Gilroy you’re up early. | 吉尔洛 你起得真早 |
[42:02] | As are you. | 彼此彼此 |
[42:03] | Surprising given what a busy boy you’ve been lately. | 令人惊讶 鉴于你最近都很忙 |
[42:06] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[42:07] | Oh no need to be coy. | 不用闪烁其词 |
[42:08] | I hear there was a certain transfer of power | 我听说在多米尼加的某个部门 |
[42:10] | in a certain section of little Dominica | 发生了一次权力移交 |
[42:12] | that a certain someone had a role in facilitating. | 看来一定有一位幕后推动者 |
[42:14] | I wouldn’t know about that. | 这我可不知道 |
[42:16] | You really don’t kiss and tell do you? | 你还真是谨言慎行 |
[42:18] | Well since you’re up any chance we can have a chat? | 既然你起床了 那我们能见面聊聊吗 |
[42:20] | I’d love to but uh — | 我很乐意 但是… |
[42:23] | But you have a more pressing engagement? | 但你有约会抽不开身吗 |
[42:26] | You could say that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[42:27] | Don’t keep me waiting. | 可别让我等急了 |
[42:29] | So we’re in business? | 那我们算一起共事了吗 |
[42:30] | Yes we are. | 没错 |
[42:31] | And there’s lots of work to be done. | 还有很多工作等着我们 |