Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 曾经是一名间谍 直到
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入黑名单了
[00:07] When you burned you’ve got nothing 一旦被炒 你就一无所有
[00:10] No cash no credit no job history. 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们圈定的城市里
[00:15] Where am I? Miami. 我在哪儿 迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友…
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 杀了他们吧?
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向FBI告发你的老朋友…
[00:28] You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] …Family too… hey is that your mom again? 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 如果你绝望的话
[00:33] Someone needs your help Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line –as long as you’re burned 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:37] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:44] We had one fight you decided to go back to Ireland? 我们才吵了一架 你就决定回爱尔兰
[00:47] This isn’t about one fight Michael. 这不仅仅是吵了一架 迈克尔
[00:48] It’s bad news Mcbride 是坏消息 麦克布赖德
[00:49] Someone’s coming to kill my sister. 有人要杀了我姐姐
[00:51] Thomas O’neill. Bloodthirsty hooligan. 托马斯奥尼尔 嗜血流氓
[01:00] You tell me where Fiona is now! 你现在就告诉我菲欧娜在哪里
[01:02] Why don’t you do yourself a favor and just forget the past?! 你为什么不为自己想一下 忘记你的过去
[01:06] 斯特里克勒 迈克的经纪人
[01:08] Fiona is not my past. 菲欧娜不是我的过去
[01:18] Fi! 菲
[01:19] Fi! Fi! 菲 菲
[01:25] O’neill outed you as an American. 奥尼尔 认出你是美国人
[01:27] You can never go back to ireland. 你回不了爱尔兰了
[01:29] Neither can she. 她也是
[01:30] What were you doing working with Tom Strickler? 你怎么可以和汤姆·斯特里克勒一起工作
[01:32] You know the kind of people he was in bed with?! 你知道他曾经跟什么人在一起吗
[01:34] 迪亚戈 迈克的联络人
[01:36] Now someone’s in town cleaning up the mess he left behind. 现在有人在这里清理他留下的麻烦
[01:39] -Wait. Who’s in town? -I don’t know. -谁在你那里 -我不知道
[01:41] Someone’s coming for me and they’re coming for you too. 有人要来杀我 他们也要来杀你
[01:59] Hold still. I’m almost done. 忍着点 快好了
[02:01] You’re doing this on purpose. 你是有意的
[02:03] I’m not the one who tore your stitches out second week in a row. 我不要做那个连续两周帮你拆线的人
[02:06] Now stop moving or you’re gonna do some serious damage. 不要动 否则你会受伤
[02:10] I will do some serious damage to you when this is over. 当这里结束 你会是那个受伤的
[02:12] I promise you that Michael Westen. 我向你保证 迈克尔·韦斯顿
[02:14] You have the sewing skills of an orangutang. 你的缝线水平是猩猩才有的水平
[02:17] There. Now you can kill me if you want to. 好了 你现在可以杀了我 如果你愿意
[02:19] Oh god I want to. 我当然愿意
[02:22] Okay yes you should rest. 好了 你需要休息
[02:25] There you go. 快睡吧
[02:28] You’re lucky that these sedatives are kicking in 算你走运 麻醉药在起效果
[02:31] ‘Cause I will kill you. 否则我会杀了你
[02:34] I’ll be here. 我会在这里等着
[02:36] Doing your own field medicine has its advantages — 自己当医生有很多好处
[02:38] No conversations with the police 不用去警察局
[02:40] The food’s better 吃得更好
[02:41] And the relationship between patient and caregiver 医生和病人的关系
[02:43] Is very close. 也会亲密起来
[02:48] Of course that last one can be a disadvantage as well. 当然 最后一点也可以是坏处
[02:52] Gotcha. 搞定
[02:56] So is she finally out? 她终于冷静下来
[02:58] I was afraid the paint was gonna peel off the walls. 我还在担心墙上的油漆会脱落
[03:00] -She’ll be asleep for a while. -You know it’s funny. -她睡着了 -搞笑的是
[03:02] When I thought she was leaving town 当我想到她要离开这里
[03:05] I actually felt a little bad. 我竟然有一点伤心
[03:07] Hard to believe I know. 我知道 这难以置信
[03:08] Well it looks like she’ll be sticking around for a while. 她貌似要在这里呆一段时间了
[03:13] You find out anything? 你有什么发现
[03:14] Yeah I been calling around. 我问了问
[03:15] The intelligence agencies are checking in to Diego’s death. 情报科正在调查迪亚戈的死
[03:18] Apparently enough people saw you on the street 显然 足够多人当时看到你在大街上
[03:20] That you’re not a suspect. 所以你不是怀疑对象
[03:21] For once they’re not blaming me for something. 头一次 我不是头号嫌疑人
[03:25] Well it doesn’t mean you’re popular. 这不意味着你就是普通人
[03:26] Operation unburn michael westen is officially off.. 平凡的迈克已经消失
[03:29] I figured as much. 我觉得也是
[03:31] Yeah in the meantime 与此同时
[03:31] I’m checking out the phone that you lifted off of Strickler. 我检查了你在斯特里克勒身上拿来的电话
[03:33] I’ve been trying to figure out 我试着弄明白
[03:35] Who threw Diego off that hotel balcony. 是谁把迪亚戈从宾馆阳台丢下去的
[03:37] Any luck? 弄明白了吗
[03:38] Well it’s slow going. 很难
[03:39] I mean the guy called for takeout food escort agencies 他打电话叫了外卖 还打给了保安公司
[03:42] And of course he was calling all around the world 当然 他还打电话到处问
[03:44] about your little burn notice. 你的那个离职通知
[03:46] But best lead is this hotel on south beach. 南岸的饭店看来最有嫌疑
[03:49] If we’re looking for someone in Miami that’s my bet. 如果找的是在迈阿密的人 我打赌是这个人
[03:52] Thanks Sam. 谢谢 萨姆
[03:53] Want me to go down there with you? 要我跟你一起去吗
[03:54] I mean everything you say 根据你所描述的
[03:55] This guy sounds like a grade “A” Psychopath. 这个人像是个超级变态的神经病
[03:56] I’ll be careful. 我会小心的
[03:59] Take care of Fi? 照顾一下菲好吗
[04:00] Of course. 没问题
[04:10] Getting information out of hotels requires a delicate touch. 想要从酒店得到信息 需要小心翼翼
[04:14] One whiff that you’re snooping and you’ll just hear a lot of 你如果单纯的去打听 你就会听到很多
[04:17] “We can’t give out that information.” “我们不能提供这方面的信息”
[04:19] You need to get them on your side 你需要把他们拉到你这边
[04:21] Convince them that you’re someone that needs customer service. 让他们相信你是那个需要服务的顾客
[04:23] Excuse me. Wondering if you could help me. 你可以帮助我吗
[04:25] A friend of mine was staying here at the hotel 我朋友住在这里
[04:28] And uh well we were supposed to hook up. 嗯…我们约好开房
[04:30] Mr. Westen? We’ve been expecting you. 韦斯顿先生吗 我们正是在等你
[04:32] Of course when the hotel clerk turns out to be expecting you 当然 当酒店员工在等待你出现的时候
[04:36] That makes things a little easier. 事情就简单很多
[04:38] Left it…for me? You sure? 留下这个 给我吗 你确定
[04:40] Yes he had the bellman drop it off. 是的 他让服务员送下来的
[04:41] He said you’d be 6’1″ 他说你会是6.1英尺高
[04:43] Exquisitely dressed with impeccable posture. 衣冠楚楚 举止优雅
[04:54] In the world of espionage 在谍报王国
[04:56] There are a lot of ways to introduce yourself. 有很多介绍自己的办法
[04:58] You can use official channels. You can use a cover I.D. 你可以用官方渠道 可以用假身份
[05:01] You can use encrypted communication. 可以用密码联络
[05:03] Whatever the method 无论用什么方式
[05:05] That first contact tells you a lot about a person… 第一次接触会告诉你很多这个人的特性
[05:12] …Especially when someone introduces himself 特别是当这个人
[05:14] By firebombing a hotel room. 用烧掉酒店房间做为介绍自己的时候
[05:23] Well he must have been there to trigger the fire. 他肯定要在那里把火点燃
[05:25] -Did you see anything? -Not really. -你看到什么了吗 -没有
[05:27] I don’t know what he looks like. 我不知道他长什么样子
[05:29] They never saw his face at the front desk. 酒店前台也没见过他的脸
[05:32] The room is registered to Dr. Randolph Quilling. 酒店是用伦道夫·奎琳的名字登记的
[05:35] Quilling? Mike you serious? 奎琳吗 迈克 真的吗
[05:37] He was a British nuclear scientist killed in ’99. 他是英国的核物理学家 99年被杀
[05:41] Burned to death in his hotel room. 被烧死在酒店房间里
[05:43] I think mike’s new friend is telling us 我想那个人是想告诉我们
[05:45] That he was involved. 他参与了那起谋杀
[05:45] It’s a hell of a thing 这就是恶心的地方
[05:47] Torching a hotel room as your business card. 把烧掉整个酒店房间作为你的名片
[05:49] Well as long as we’re waiting for our mystery man 当我们在等待你那个神秘的人
[05:52] to say hello again 出现的时候
[05:54] I need you to take a meeting for me. 我需要你去帮我开个会
[05:56] It’s an insurance-scam thing. 关于一起保险诈骗
[05:58] I would do it –ohh! –myself 我可以自己去
[06:00] But in my current state… 不过依我现在的状况
[06:02] You were going to leave the country. 你都快离开这个国家
[06:03] You were still taking jobs? 还在打工
[06:05] Well I had already committed to this — 我接受了这份工作
[06:06] One last thing before going back to Ireland 这是回爱尔兰之前最后一件要做的事
[06:08] But someone got outed as an american spy 但是有人被认出是美国来的间谍
[06:11] And now I can’t go home. 现在我连家都回不了
[06:13] We saved your life remember? 我们救了你 还记得吗
[06:14] Saved? Please. 救了我吗 拜托
[06:17] It’s out at the Hallandale impound lot. 是在哈伦代尔汽车扣押厂
[06:28] Thank you for meeting me. 谢谢你过来
[06:29] A friend of mine referred me to fiona. 我的朋友跟我推荐了菲欧娜
[06:31] Said she could take care of anything. 说她可以帮我做任何事
[06:33] Yeah fiona’s good at what she does. 是的 菲欧娜很擅长她的工作
[06:36] That’s my husband’s car. 这是我丈夫的车
[06:38] He was killed last month in a five-car pileup. 他上个月死在五车连环撞击案中
[06:41] I thought it was an accident but…I found this. 我以为是意外 但是我发现了这个
[06:46] They’re insurance forms already filled out. 填好的保险单
[06:48] Some scam was gonna pay him to say that he hurt his neck. 有人骗他说只要他伤了脖子 就可以得到钱
[06:52] We had money problems and… 我们经济上有困难
[06:54] He was just trying to save us. 他只是为了让我们生存下去
[06:56] Instead he got killed? 但他却被杀了
[06:57] Some guy came to my house last week in a Corvette. 有个开雪佛莱考维特车的人上周来我家
[07:00] He said that since my husband died 他说我丈夫死了
[07:03] I have to sue the city for wrongful death 我需要为非正常死亡起诉政府
[07:05] And give them the money. 然后把赔偿金给他们
[07:06] He threatened my family. 他威胁了我家里人
[07:07] Do you think that there’s any way that fiona can help? 你认为菲欧娜可以帮助我吗
[07:09] I’ll see what she can do. 我会尽我所能
[07:10] 佳莉亚 客户
[07:14] She’ll be in touch when we know more. 她会联系你一旦我们得到更多消息
[07:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:23] -Sam. -Hey Mikey. -山姆. -迈迈
[07:24] I need you to go over to the county records office. 我需要你去一趟郡档案馆
[07:26] See if you can get them to slip you some insurance records. 看看你能不能找到一些保险记录
[07:28] Mike you can’t just ask for that stuff. 迈克 这不是随便问问就有的
[07:30] Use your Sam magic. 用一下你的山姆魔法
[07:32] Oh. Why didn’t I think of that? 好吧 我怎么没想到呢
[07:39] The day that the cellphone call log was invented 发明手机通话记录的那一天
[07:42] Should be celebrated as a national holiday for spies. 应该作为间谍们的国庆节
[07:45] Even a cautious cellphone user who uses dial-back systems 再谨慎的手机用户一旦用了拨号记录系统
[07:48] Or switches phones often 或开关手机过度频繁
[07:50] Leaves behind a lot of information you can use. 都会留下很多有用的信息
[07:53] You still going through that thing? 你还在研究这个
[07:55] Strickler used this phone. 斯特里克勒用过这个手机
[07:56] Chances are he talked to whoever it is 很有可能那个他打过电话的人
[07:58] That’s torching hotel rooms to say hello to me. 就是那个用着火的酒店房间跟我打招呼的人
[08:01] Have you considered turning this over to homeland security? 你有没有想过把它交给国土安全部
[08:03] They get paid for this sort of thing you know. 他们拿了工资就是干这个的
[08:06] For all I know he could be working for homeland security. 据我所知 他可能就在国土安全部工作
[08:09] I’ll call someone when I need someone. 我会找人帮忙 当我需要的时候
[08:13] How’d it go at the county records office Sam? 郡档案室的事情怎么样了 萨姆
[08:15] Not good Mike. 不容乐观 迈克
[08:17] I tried to get something 我试着从办公的那个女人那里
[08:18] Anything out of that lady down there 套点有关
[08:20] about the insurance scam. 那宗保险诈骗案的消息
[08:21] She’s 65 a widow 她65岁 是个寡妇
[08:23] And completely immune to my charming ways. 但是完全对我的帅气有免疫力
[08:26] Seriously? You couldn’t get the medical records 真的假的 你竟然在65岁的女人那
[08:28] out of a 65-year-old woman Sam? 套不出医疗记录吗 萨姆
[08:30] She’s my kryptonite okay? 她是我的克星 好不好
[08:32] I’m telling you Mike 我告诉你 迈克
[08:33] You want to get the files out of that broad 你要是想从那婆娘那套资料
[08:35] it’s gonna take some extreme measures. 要用其他办法了
[08:37] I got an idea how to do it 我想到要怎么套资料了
[08:39] but you’re not gonna like it. 不过你可能不会同意
[08:41] You want me to 你想让我
[08:42] lie to some woman in the county records office? 对郡档案室的职员撒谎
[08:44] What did she do? 她干什么了
[08:45] Well no she didn’t do anything. 不 她什么也没做
[08:47] She’s the only one that has access 只有她才有办法
[08:48] to the information we need. 弄到我们要的资料
[08:50] Why me? 干嘛叫我
[08:51] Because she’s your age 因为她跟你同龄
[08:52] smokes your brand and… 你们吸一样牌子的香烟
[08:54] shops at the same stores you…do. 在同样的商店里购物
[08:56] Sam did some scouting. 萨姆去试过了
[08:57] We just thought that you would be someone 我们只是觉得
[08:59] she would trust. 她会相信你
[09:00] So that I can lie to her. 所以我要对她撒谎
[09:02] It’s for a good cause mom. 这是有原因的 妈妈
[09:04] The people we’re trying to find 我们要找的那个人
[09:05] got some guys killed already. 已经杀了人了
[09:14] Human intelligence can often be collected 用虚假的身份时常可以
[09:16] with a cover identity. 收集情报
[09:18] There are times though 也就是说
[09:19] when a cover I.D. has more to do with who you are 用个假身份或许更会
[09:22] than how you act. 事半功倍
[09:23] Yes I’ve been through our records dozens of times. 是 我们的记录我看了好几十遍了
[09:27] We lost a lot of that stuff in a hurrican 几年前因为飓风的缘故
[09:29] e a few years ago 我们失去了很多记录
[09:31] And I’ve got files 我是还有文件
[09:33] That um are nothing but mildew. 但是都发霉了
[09:35] Isn’t that the worst? 那真是太糟糕了
[09:37] I lost a couch that way. 我的沙发就是那样子没的
[09:39] I swear 我发誓
[09:39] sometimes I think we should all move to phoenix. 我有时候真觉得我们应该搬到菲尼克斯去
[09:46] If you could just give me all the names of the doctors 如果你能告诉我治过我丈夫的
[09:48] who treated my husband… 所有医生的名字
[09:50] Ooh. I wish I could. 我真希望我可以
[09:53] Those files are all sealed though. 但那些都是保密文件
[09:56] Doctor/patient confidentiality. 医患保密协定
[10:00] I just thought maybe… 我只是觉得有可能的话
[10:02] Not even a quick glance? 看一眼都不行吗
[10:04] Not even a peek. 瞄一眼都不行
[10:15] Working an intelligence asset is 作为一个信息收集员
[10:17] part acting part strategy. 一部分靠表演 一部分靠策略
[10:19] Some people don’t have the talent… 有些人没有那样的天赋
[10:22] …and some people do. 而有些人却有
[10:25] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你抽空接待
[10:26] Are you all right? Yeah. 你没事吧
[10:28] Sorry. 不好意思
[10:31] It was — 如果
[10:32] It was so much easier when my husband was alive. 如果我丈夫还活着什么都好办
[10:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:37] And he used to do all of this stuff for me. 这些事情一直都是他做的
[10:42] I’m sorry to have bothered you. 抱歉打扰了
[10:47] Wait. 等等
[10:50] Let me see what I can dig up. 看看我能查到什么
[10:52] This will be our secret though. 但是你要保密
[10:55] Of course. 当然
[10:56] Don’t get me fired. 别让我被炒鱿鱼了
[10:57] Oh no. 不会的
[10:59] No. Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. 老天啊 真是太谢谢你了
[11:07] There he is. 他来了
[11:08] Your mom’s got a gift for working assets. 你妈收集资料真是有天赋
[11:10] She brought back every document I asked for. 她把我要的资料都拿来了
[11:13] Well she’s done her fair 她这些年
[11:14] share of manipulating people over the years. 操控人的这种事情做的游刃有余
[11:16] Well she wasn’t very happy about doing this. 不过她不太愿意做搜集资料这种事情
[11:19] So our local county clinic is looking good. 我们的郡医疗中心看上去还不错
[11:22] It’s got your normal folks 有普通人来看病
[11:23] But there’s a few too many shady characters 但也有些鬼祟的人
[11:24] walking out of there with neck braces you know? 带着颈箍出来
[11:27] Oh check out the wheels. 看那辆车的轮子
[11:28] Remembered you said that our bad guy drove a Vette? 记得吗 你说过坏人都开威特跑车
[11:30] So I called my buddy to run the plates. 所以我叫人查了他的资料
[11:32] The guy’s name is Ryan Johnson. 他叫赖安·约翰逊
[11:34] He’s on parole for fraud 他犯了欺诈和侵犯人身罪
[11:35] and assault 现在在假释中
[11:36] So I’m guessing he didn’t get 所以我猜
[11:37] that Corvette and the IWC watch 他的雪弗兰考维特车和万国表
[11:39] from his work-release job. 不是他监外就业得来的
[11:41] Looks like the guy Calia said smacked her around. 他长得像佳莉亚说的在她周围转的人
[11:43] Yeah. Oh got a cover I.D. For you. 对了 我给你弄了个新身份
[11:45] You’re from North Carolina. 你来自北卡罗来纳州
[11:47] You’re a friend of Erik Lee’s. 是埃里克·李的朋友
[11:48] Who’s Erik Lee? 埃里克·李是谁
[11:49] Well he’s one of Ryan’s buddies 他是赖安的同伙
[11:50] Who was killed in the same crash as Calia’s husband. 他跟佳莉亚的丈夫死于同一场车祸
[11:54] Stuff should check out if they don’t check too deep. 他们没深入检查的话还是要查一遍
[11:56] Well looks like I’m going for a drive. 看来我要飙一场车了
[11:58] Have fun Mikey. 祝你彪得愉快 迈迈
[12:02] Precision driving is part of the standard training 对于一个特工来说
[12:04] for an operative. 飚车是一项基本训练
[12:05] It’s mainly used when pursuing or being pursued. 会在追人和被追时派上用场
[12:09] But on occasion 但是有时候
[12:10] it’s a great way to make an impression. 它也是给人留下印象的好方法
[12:16] Whoo! Hey boy! 嘿 伙计
[12:18] Yeah you and me –you and me need to talk! 你和我 你和我最好谈谈
[12:56] Jesus! Are you crazy?! 老天 你疯了吗
[12:58] Hey I’m Alex. 我是亚历克斯
[12:59] You must be Ryan Johnson right? 你肯定是赖安·约翰逊
[13:02] What the hell is this? 见鬼 这是什么情况
[13:03] Hell what’s it look like boy? 见鬼 鬼长什么样子
[13:04] It’s a job application. 我只是想申请工作
[13:10] Criminals deal with a shortage of skilled labor 罪犯有时会缺少技术人员
[13:14] just like all businesses do. 就跟其他行业一样
[13:15] They can’t give too much information 当然 他们不会对新加入的同伙
[13:17] to new hires of course 透露很多信息
[13:19] but they also can’t pass up real talent. 但他们不会拒绝真正有技术的人
[13:21] I was driving for an insurance crew up in North Carolina. 我在北卡罗来纳州给保险团伙开车
[13:25] I was working with your boy Erik Lee up there. 在那我跟埃里克·李工作过
[13:28] Erik’s not with us anymore. 埃里克不跟我们在一起了
[13:30] Yeah I know. Got himself killed. 我知道 他死了
[13:32] Squashed by a truck a few weeks back. 几星期前他被货车撞了
[13:35] Yeah something like that. 差不多就是那样
[13:36] Word on the street 传说你在这里
[13:37] is you’re the number-one crew around town. 是这个行业的老大
[13:40] And sounds like you got a job openin’. 而且我听说你好像缺人手
[13:42] 赖安 保险诈骗犯
[13:48] Well you can drive. I’ll give you that. 你能开车 我会给你司机的工作
[13:48] You give me that? 你会吗
[13:49] Hell I’ll take it. I’m the best wheelman around. 我会干的 我是最好的司机
[13:52] You got someone working for you 你要是觉得有人会干得比我好
[13:53] you think is better 你告诉我他是谁
[13:54] You point him out and I’ll prove you wrong. 我会证明给你看你是错的
[13:58] There’s a bar down at the river on Fifth Street. 在第五街的桥下面有个酒吧
[14:01] Meet me there tomorrow at noon. 明天中午在那见
[14:12] They sent some more guys by the house. 他们又派了几个人到我家附近
[14:14] Sat there glaring at me 我在处理文件的时候
[14:15] while I filled out some paperwork. 他们就坐在那盯着我看
[14:17] You’re doing the right thing. 你的选择是正确的
[14:17] Just stay cool do as they ask 别慌张 照他们说的做
[14:19] and we’ll take care of it. 剩下的我们会处理的
[14:21] But can’t you just talk to them or — 但你们能不能跟他们谈谈
[14:22] It’s not gonna do much good at this point. 那样做是无济于事的
[14:24] They may back off for a while 那样做他们可能会小时一段时间
[14:25] But they’ll come right back 但他们还是会回来的
[14:27] And do it again to someone else. 他们会对其他人做同样的事情
[14:28] An insurance scam is like a network — 保险诈骗连成了一个网络
[14:30] Doctors lawyers auto-repair places enforcers. 医生 律师 修车行 执法者都牵涉其中
[14:33] If you don’t want people coming after you 如果你不想有人像你一样
[14:34] You have to take down the whole thing — 那你就要搞定这整件事
[14:35] pull the weed out by the roots. 斩草要除根
[14:37] We’ll get these guys going on a scam 我们会诱骗这帮家伙再犯案
[14:39] call the cops 然后我们再报警
[14:40] and get them caught in the act. 当场抓获他们
[14:41] I’ll keep you and your boys safe. 我会保证你和你孩子的安全
[14:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:43] You’ve been so amazing. 你们太棒了
[14:45] And the people that you have working for you 和你们一起工作的伙伴
[14:47] they’re just great! 他们太好了
[14:50] It’s so important to find good help. 找到有用的人是很重要的
[14:55] Mike I’ve been working on our little manhunt. 迈克 我还在找我们要找的人
[14:57] I wish I had more to go on 我真希望自己有更多那个既没名字
[14:58] than a nameless faceless murderer 也没样子的谋杀犯的资料好展开调查
[15:00] With a taste for arson but anyway… 我们只知道他纵过火 不过
[15:02] Feds got nothing. 联邦调查局什么都没有
[15:03] They ruled Diego a suicide. 他们裁定迪亚戈为自杀
[15:04] And you? You done any better? 你呢 你会做得比他们好吗
[15:06] Well a little. 我比他们好一点
[15:07] I’ve been triangulating one of the phones 我查了下斯特里克勒打的电话
[15:08] that Strickler was calling trying to get a location. 有一个电话是在确定地点
[15:10] How long before we got something? 要过多久我们才能弄清楚
[15:12] Couple of days but you know 好要几天 但是你知道
[15:13] No matter who this guy is 不论这个人是谁
[15:14] Mike we know two things — 迈克 我们知道两件事
[15:15] He’s a killer and he saw you coming before so I — 他就是凶手 他之前看到你来了
[15:18] I don’t have a lot of options here. 我没有选择的余地
[15:19] Someone killed my cia contact. 有人断了我中情局的联系
[15:21] Now that is on my head. 现在又轮到我了
[15:22] I don’t get to walk away or pretend it didn’t happen 我不能就假装什么都没发生那样
[15:26] No matter how dangerous this game he’s playing is. 无论这事情是多危险
[15:28] You know that and you’d do the same thing. 你知道 你也会这样做的
[15:30] I get it. I don’t like it but I get it. 我理解 虽然我不喜欢这样做但我理解
[15:32] Let me know when you got something solid. 你有确切消息的时候告诉我
[15:34] You got it. 知道了
[15:35] Oh Mike uh one more thing. 对了 迈克 还有件事情
[15:37] I think your mom is a little unclear 我想你妈还不清楚
[15:39] about the proper handling of intelligence assets. 情报人员要怎么处理事情
[15:43] You might want to talk to her. 你最好跟她谈谈
[15:52] You want another gin and tonic Tina? 你想再来点酒和烟吗 蒂娜
[15:54] Oh no no thanks! I’m fine. 不了 谢谢 我够了
[15:59] Hi honey. 宝贝
[16:00] Tina this is my son Michael. 蒂娜 这是我儿子迈克尔
[16:02] Y-your handsome son! 你的帅气儿子啊
[16:05] It’s very nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴
[16:08] Mom could I talk with you for a second? 妈 我能跟你谈一下吗
[16:10] Sure. Would you excuse me Tina? 当然 不好意思 蒂娜
[16:13] Sure you don’t want another? 真的不要了吗
[16:22] Mom what are you doing? 妈 你在干嘛呢
[16:25] What does it look like I’m doing? 你说我像是在干嘛?
[16:26] I’m playing canasta with a friend. 我在跟朋友玩纸牌
[16:27] A friend? No she’s a — 朋友 不 她是
[16:29] She did me a favor! 她帮了我
[16:30] Why can’t we be friends? 我们为什么不能是朋友
[16:33] That’s not how it works. 事情不应该是这样的
[16:34] You told her your name my name. 你把你和我的名字都告诉她了
[16:36] You don’t socialize with an asset! 你不能跟一个情报交朋友
[16:38] She’s not an “Asset.” 她不是”情报”
[16:39] She’s a person sitting at my dining-room table. 她是个人 坐在我的餐桌边
[16:42] I know that! 我知道
[16:43] Mom…it’s dangerous. She broke the law. 这太危险了 她犯过法
[16:47] You said… that that job was over. 你说过 不做那种工作了
[16:51] Just don’t get too close. 别太亲近了
[17:04] What are you worried about? 你在担心什么
[17:06] So your mom becomes friends with the county records lady. 你妈妈跟”情报”交朋友
[17:09] So what? 那又怎样
[17:09] You just never know how things are gonna go. 你根本不知道事情会如何发展
[17:11] She’s an asset. Things could get very complicated. 她是情报 事情可能会很复杂
[17:13] I was an asset of yours once. 我也曾是你的情报
[17:15] And things got complicated… 然后事情也复杂了
[17:18] …and people got hurt. 有人就会受伤
[17:19] True. 没错
[17:21] But in my experience… 但根据我的经验
[17:24] People get hurt and things get complicated 无论你怎么做
[17:25] no matter what you do. 事情总会变得复杂 也总有人受伤
[17:48] Dad this is the guy I was telling you about. 爸爸 这就是我跟你说的人
[17:50] You said you wanted drivers? 你说过你要个司机
[17:52] Well this guy can drive. 这家伙开车不错
[17:53] He drove with Erik Lee up in North Carolina. 他和埃里克·李在北卡罗来纳州开过车
[17:55] I checked him out and he’s the real deal. 我查过他 没什么问题
[17:57] So you’re the big bad boss. 那你就是幕后大老板了
[17:58] Boss? No. Just a businessman. 老板 不 我只是个商人
[18:04] Sounds good. ’cause I’m looking to do some business. 听起来不错 因为我也在找点生意做做
[18:06] I’m looking for a crew. You know what I’m saying? 我在找一个帮派 你明白我的意思吧
[18:08] I did some driving up north –amateurs. 我在北方开过车 业余的
[18:10] They didn’t know real talent. 他们不懂真正的天才
[18:12] Talent huh? 天才
[18:13] What Ryan said it sounded more like recklessness. 据赖安所说 听上去很鲁莽
[18:16] Well talent recklessness –it’s a fine line ain’t it? 天才 鲁莽 这真是微妙的差别啊
[18:18] You got any warrants? You do you don’t drive. 有过记录吗 有就不行
[18:20] I’m clean. 我很清白
[18:21] Accidents? How’s your driving record? 交通事故呢 你的驾驶记录怎样
[18:23] I got plenty of accidents but none on my record. 我出过许多事故 但无一被记录在案
[18:25] All right here’s the deal. 好 告诉你情况
[18:27] We use a couple dozen drivers a year 我们一年雇过两打司机
[18:28] Rotate them in and out 招了他们 又开除他们
[18:29] Make sure nobody shows up in the system too much. 以确保没人会被警方系统记录多次
[18:32] You make sure Ryan has your information 你给了赖安联系方式吧
[18:34] And we’ll call you. 我们到时联系你
[18:37] So next time I’ll need you to bring me your driver’s license. 那下次你带驾驶证来见我
[18:38] I’ll need local and out of state. 要州里和其他州的
[18:40] Whoa there my friend. 好 老兄
[18:41] Maybe I wasn’t making myself clear. 可能是我没说清楚
[18:44] I’m not looking to make a few hundred bucks 我可不想开个三轮车 钱到了手就跑路
[18:45] driving third wheel in a bump-and-run. 赚个几百块钱
[18:47] I’m here looking for some business 我来这是做大生意的
[18:49] with a team management. 加入一个组织 干大事
[18:52] Get your hand off me. 把你的手拿开
[18:56] I’m just hoping you’re not wasting my time is all. 我只希望你没浪费我的时间 就这样
[19:01] Management huh? 做大事?
[19:02] I’ll tell you what. 告诉你
[19:03] There’s an auto-body shop in boca owes us 10 grand 博卡那有家汽修店欠了我们1万块
[19:06] And my boy here hasn’t been able to collect. 而我儿子还没能收回来
[19:09] Dad I told you that I can handle that. 爸爸 我说过我能搞定
[19:10] Shut up. You’re the one that brought this guy in here. 闭嘴 是你把他带这里来的
[19:13] You two go up there together. 你们俩一起去
[19:15] You get our money back you got a job. 你拿回我们的钱 就能加入我们
[19:19] Now that sounds like a deal. 这条件不错
[19:24] Family businesses are tough 家族生意总很难做
[19:25] and they’re even tougher for criminals. 尤其是犯罪
[19:28] Mix normal family issues with cash 把普通的家庭问题与金钱
[19:30] violence and the danger of getting arrested 暴力 被捕的危险混到一起
[19:33] and things get tense. 事情就棘手了
[19:35] Oh come on kid don’t be like that. 好了 小鬼 别那样了
[19:36] This’ll work out good. You’ll see. 这事会顺利解决的
[19:38] Whatever. 管他呢
[19:39] It’s not like you can’t use the help. 你又不是孤立无援
[19:41] From what I saw in the papers 根据我看到的情况
[19:43] you could use someone like me. 我就能帮你
[19:44] I mean a crash like that — 我是说 那样的问题
[19:46] You know what? We do just fine. 你知道什么 我们把事做好再说
[19:47] All right? We do more than fine. 我们会顺利搞定的
[19:49] The wife of one of the dead guys –she’s suing. 有个死人的老婆正要起诉
[19:51] We’re looking to get a million out of the city 我们还打算在这个城市多赚个100万
[19:52] maybe more. 或再多点
[19:53] -She’s willing to go to court for you? -She will. -她要去法庭告你们 -是
[19:55] Or… 或是
[19:57] Her little kid will fall down the stairs at school. 她的孩子会在学校摔下楼梯
[20:00] You boys know how to kick some ass don’t you? 你还真有办法
[20:02] Tell me more about this little collection. 再告诉我点收账的事
[20:04] It’s a bunch of bikers. All right this is stupid. 是群飞车党 这真蠢透了
[20:06] I’ve already –I’ve already talked to these guys twice already. 我已经 已经和那群家伙谈了两次
[20:09] Well third time’s a charm. 事不过三
[20:22] I told you we’re not kicking back 10 grand. 我说过 我们不会不还那1万块的
[20:25] Tony you wouldn’t have made any of that 托尼 如果没我们帮你串标
[20:26] If we hadn’t rigged the bids! 你什么都得不到
[20:27] We already did the work! That’s the way it’s — 这事我们已经做了 事情是
[20:29] Girls girls girls don’t fight. You’re both pretty. 姑娘们 姑娘们 你俩都别吵了
[20:32] Tell you what. 跟你说吧
[20:34] You won’t give him the money you can give me the money. 你不给他钱 那就给我吧
[20:36] You’re not getting that money. 别想拿钱
[20:38] Oh y’all are gonna give me the money right now. 你还是现在就把钱给我拿出来吧
[20:49] Alex what are you doing? 亚历克斯 你在做什么
[20:50] What the hell’s it look like I’m doing?! 他妈的你不知道我在做什么吗
[20:50] I’m getting you your 10 grand! 我在帮你要回那1万块
[20:53] Anybody who works around acetylene 使用乙炔的人
[20:55] knows to be extra careful. 都会格外小心
[20:57] It’s one of the hottest-burning 这是自然界最炙热
[20:58] most explosive gases in existence. 极具爆炸性的气体
[21:01] They ain’t gonna shoot 他们不会开枪的
[21:02] not while we’re near these tanks. 只要我们躲在气瓶边
[21:04] Because if they do 因为要是他们开枪
[21:05] There’ll be little pieces of biker raining all around here! 这些飞车党就会血肉横飞
[21:07] 10 grand now! 立即拿钱
[21:11] Hey stop! 住手
[21:12] You can make this stop anytime… 我随时能住手
[21:14] If you put 10 grand into a bag 把钱装到袋子里
[21:16] Throw your guns in it while you’re at it! 把枪也放进去
[21:19] Anytime now! 快点儿!
[21:20] Do what he says! Get the money! 照他说的做 去拿钱
[21:25] Dad we got it! 老爸 我们拿到钱了
[21:26] Yeah all 10 grand! 是 整整1万块
[21:28] Look you got a job! 你能加入我们了
[21:29] Well that’s good news. You’re making my day. 真是好消息 真开心
[21:31] Oh we should celebrate somewhere else! 我们该换个地方庆祝
[21:39] Damn! 该死的
[21:41] Looks like I got a meeting with the boss later. 看来我晚点就能见到老板了
[21:44] I’m gonna bring him some ideas. 给他几个主意
[21:45] Calia and son are at my place. 佳莉亚和她儿子在我家
[21:47] I’ll go give them the good news. 我会给他们这个好消息
[21:50] You are doing so well on this job. 这次你干得不错
[21:53] I think we’re almost even. 我想我们扯平了
[21:56] Almost. 差不多了
[22:02] What’s wrong sam? 怎么了 山姆
[22:03] I’ve never seen you drink a beer that slowly. 我没见你喝酒喝这么慢过
[22:05] I just think we’d be better off 我在想我们
[22:07] if we focused on this insurance-scammer thing 如果专注调查保险诈骗案
[22:09] and forgot the whole “Diego getting murdered” Business 不管迪亚戈被杀案 那就好了
[22:11] ‘Cause it’s not looking pretty. 这事可不太好办
[22:13] Well what is it? 怎么了
[22:14] Well I did the triangulation on that phone — 我对那个手机进行了三角定位
[22:16] You know the one that our hotel-room-torching mystery man 就是酒店客房起火案中神秘男子
[22:18] Was using? –and I found it. 使用的那个 我找到了
[22:21] -Well? -The thing is -怎么了 -问题是
[22:21] The phone is down at the old marine stadium. 手机在老海洋体育场里
[22:25] Marine stadium? Isn’t it closed? 海洋体育场 不是关门了吗
[22:26] Yeah for like 20 years. It’s just a graffiti magnet. 是 关了近20年 现在是涂鸦乐园
[22:29] And the phone is just sitting there? 而那个手机就在那里
[22:31] It’s such a setup mike it’s not even a setup you know? 这就是个圈套 迈克 甚至连圈套都不算
[22:34] So what are you gonna do? 你打算怎么做
[22:36] I’m gonna go down there. I’m gonna check it out. 我要去那里查一下
[22:39] Of course you are. 那必须的
[22:44] For a covert operative 对于一名秘密特工
[22:46] There’s often a fine line between hunter and hunted. 猎人和猎物间往往有着微妙的区别
[22:49] Letting someone hunt you is just another way 让别人追捕你是
[22:51] Of finding out more about them. 更了解他们的一种方式
[22:53] Cellphone signal’s coming from out here. 手机信号是来自这里
[22:55] Of course there’s also a fine line 当然 在根据情报追踪
[22:57] Between following up intelligence 和走入圈套之间
[22:59] And walking into a trap. 也有着微妙的区别
[23:01] Doesn’t get more exposed than this does it? 没有比这里更暴露了吧
[23:02] You sure you want to do this? 你确定要这么做
[23:03] Yeah I’m sure. Stay here. Cover me as best as you can. 是 等在这 尽力掩护我
[23:33] Hello? 你好
[23:34] Sorry we missed each other at the hotel. 真抱歉 我们在酒店错过了
[23:36] Me too. 我也是
[23:37] I’ve heard so much about you. 我听过许多人谈起你
[23:39] It’s an honor to see you in the flesh. 非常荣幸有机会见到你本人
[23:40] You’re quite a puzzle Mr. Westen. 韦斯顿先生 你真是个谜样人物
[23:42] Fascinating. 真好
[23:43] I’m far more interesting in person. 我本人更有意思
[23:44] Who are you? 你是谁
[23:45] Oh I can’t just tell you now can I? 我能这么快就告诉你吗
[23:47] Where’s the fun in that? 那还有什么乐趣
[23:50] I’m trying to figure out what kind of man you are. 我正在查你会是怎么样的人
[23:52] I need to decide if you’re someone 我要确定你是
[23:53] I should get to know better… 我需要进一步了解的人
[23:56] …or someone I should kill. 还是我该杀掉的人
[24:01] Well let me know when you make up your mind. 决定好后通知我
[24:03] Oh you’ll know. 会的
[24:06] Mike get out of there! 迈克 离开那里
[24:18] You okay brother? 你还好吧 老兄
[24:19] I’m fine Sam. 我没事 山姆
[24:26] So how did the big meeting go? 你们谈得如何
[24:29] We had a brief and unsatisfying chat on the phone. 我们只是在电话里简短且不快地谈了下
[24:32] So who is he? 那他是谁
[24:33] I don’t know but he shot up the marine stadium. 我不知道 但他开枪射击了海洋体育场
[24:36] reminded me of a stadium shooting 让我想起了98年南美
[24:38] back in ’98 in South America. 一起体育场枪击案
[24:40] Sam’s looking into it seeing if there’s a connection. 山姆正在调查 看有什么联系
[24:42] I started on a listening device 我在做窃听器
[24:44] For your meeting with Ryan later. 等你和赖安见面时用
[24:47] Would you care to join me? 你不介意带上我吧
[24:49] I would love to. 我很乐意
[24:55] You know… 你知道
[24:56] After the other day 那天之后
[24:58] I-I never really did get a –a chance to actually say… 我都没有机会认真的说
[25:02] Well not that I have any doubt in my mind 好吧 倒不是说我怀疑
[25:03] that I would have saved myself eventually… 我最终能否救自己
[25:06] And I still think that your tactical approach 不过我仍然认为你的战术安排
[25:08] was a little iffy. 有点玄乎
[25:09] You and Sam… 你和萨姆
[25:11] You did come back for me. 你回来救我
[25:14] You gave up a lot to come back for me… 放弃很多回来救我
[25:16] Whether I needed it or not. 尽管我不是很需要
[25:17] You’re welcome Fi. 不用谢 菲
[25:22] Watch it. 小心点
[25:24] You’re getting solder on my transmitter. 你正在焊我的信号发射器
[25:35] So 10 grand. 那么 一万美金
[25:37] Ryan here is still a little fuzzy on the details 赖安对你们如何拿到钱的这一点
[25:40] of how you two got it. 还有点不清楚
[25:42] But… 但
[25:42] Me and Ryan here are like Bonnie and Clyde. 我和赖安就像邦妮和克莱德
[25:44] You’d have been proud. 你会感到骄傲的
[25:46] I’m sure I would have. 我相信会的
[25:47] We got the money all right? 我们拿到钱了 好吧
[25:49] You want to talk about management opportunities? 你想谈谈做大事的机会
[25:52] Talk. 那就讲讲
[25:53] Scam’s called “Deathwish.” 骗局叫做”轻生”
[25:55] I ran it a couple times back when I was just starting out. 我刚在外闯荡的时候做过几次
[25:57] I’m gonna need a stooge 我需要一个能控制的人
[25:58] someone who can take some damage but for a serious payday. 那些为了钱而不顾生命的人
[26:01] Yeah I know a few people. 嗯 我认识一些人
[26:04] The stooge sets up at a railroad crossing 把目标车停在铁路的交错路口
[26:07] gets a city vehicle behind them. 让一辆市政车辆在他后面
[26:09] We come in as a three-man team. 我们三人一组
[26:11] Two drivers box the city vehicle in. 其中两车把市政车夹在中间
[26:15] Third driver he knocks the city vehicle 第三辆车就从后把市政车撞至
[26:17] into the stooge’s car 目标车
[26:19] stooge goes into the railroad… 然后它冲到铁路上
[26:20] Train hits the car right? 火车就撞上了 对吧
[26:21] That’s right. 是的
[26:22] One of those big engines clips it 这个大家伙撞上它
[26:24] bashes it up real good spins it around 猛烈的撞击使它旋转
[26:27] Newspapers take photos 媒体会报道
[26:28] and we cash in. 然后我们收钱
[26:30] You go after the deep pockets — 你可以问那些财力雄厚的要钱
[26:31] The train company the city government the state… 比如火车公司 市政府 州
[26:35] Clear 100 grand without even breaking a sweat. 不费力气十万美金就能到手
[26:37] Someone gets killed you could add a couple of zeros to that. 别人死 而却能赚大钱
[26:40] Yeah you’re a big thinker. That’s why he’s the boss right? 你出谋划策 所以他是老板 是吧
[26:43] But a train though –Dad we’ve never done anything — 但一辆火车 爸 我们从没做过
[26:45] Shut up! Listen for once! 闭嘴 听一次
[26:47] Maybe you’ll learn something. 说不定你能学到什么
[26:48] You come back in a couple days. 你几天后过来
[26:51] I’ll put a few guys together. 我找些人一起
[26:53] We’ll see if we can do this. 看看我们能否成功
[26:59] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[27:00] Would you mind popping this into my car? 你能帮我把这放进我车里吗
[27:02] I’m just…so hot 我只是 太热了
[27:05] And I really don’t want to leave it behind. 而且我不想等会落下它
[27:07] No problem. 没问题
[27:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:17] The best place for a bug 人们能随身携带的东西
[27:19] is on something people keep with them. 是放窃听器最好的地方
[27:21] Many car remotes these days 现在很多车的遥控钥匙
[27:23] have enough space inside to hide a small bug… 都有足够的空间放下一个小窃听器
[27:30] …Not to mention a battery to power the transmitter. 更别说提供信号发射器电源的电池了
[27:36] Sam can you hear me? 萨姆 能听见吗
[27:40] It’s a quick efficient low-risk operation 这是个快速 高效 低风险的操作
[27:43] that costs as much as you care to tip the valet. 花的和你给泊车员的小费一样多
[27:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:51] You got some serious balls you know that? 你真有胆量 你知道吗
[27:53] I’m just trying to make us some money. That’s all. 我只是试着让我们赚钱 仅此而已
[27:54] Yeah? 是吗
[27:56] Why don’t you just slow down a little? 你为什么不放慢点脚步
[27:57] You’ve been with us for a couple days now 你和我们一起还没几天
[27:58] And you already act like you run things. 而你现在就看起来是个老大了
[27:59] Whatever problem you got with your pop don’t concern me. 你和你父亲有什么问题不关我的事
[28:02] I don’t have any problems with my dad. All right? 我没和我爸有任何问题 好吧
[28:05] It’s none of your business. 不关你事
[28:06] All right all right I’m just trying to help. 打住 我只是想帮忙
[28:18] You done fiddling with your car? 折腾完你的车了
[28:20] Uh just fixing a taillight. 只是修了下尾灯
[28:22] I’m so glad your father’s tools are still getting some use. 我很高兴你爸的工具现在还有用
[28:24] It always makes me sad 当我想着它们在慢慢荒废的时候
[28:25] to think of them sitting there getting dusty. 我总是感到很伤心
[28:27] What happened to the charger? 委托人怎么了
[28:29] You know just wear and tear. 你知道的 痛苦和伤心
[28:31] Whatever. 不管了
[28:33] I’ll see you later! I’m off to the beach with Tina. 待会见 我准备和媞娜一起去海滩
[28:36] Tina? Mom we talked about this. 媞娜 妈 我们说过的
[28:39] We talked about the fact that she’s my friend. 我们说过事实上她是我朋友
[28:40] Oh forget it. 噢 忘了吧
[28:42] I’m not gonna wear my bathing suit after all. 我最后不准备穿泳衣了
[28:44] It’s too horrifying. 太折磨了
[28:45] Oh hello! 噢 你好
[28:47] You’re lucky to have a son who’s over here so much. 你真幸运有个常来看你的儿子
[28:50] Yes well he was gone for a couple of decades. 是啊 他离开了几十年了
[28:53] He’s still making up for lost time. 他只是在弥补过去
[28:55] Let’s go! 走吧
[28:59] Yeah Sam. 喂 萨姆
[29:00] Bad news Mike. 坏消息 迈克
[29:01] Uh I’ve been monitoring your buddy Ryan’s bug. 我刚监听到你伙计ryan的事
[29:03] And? 然后
[29:04] Well it sounds like he decided to jump the gun 听起来他想抢你之前
[29:05] and pull your “Deathwish” Scam himself. 自己上演”轻生”的骗局
[29:07] -What? When? -Right now it sounds like. -什么 何时 -听起来像现在
[29:09] He’s paying some poor old guy to get knocked 他付钱给某个老头让他
[29:10] in front of the 5 35 commuter train. 去被5点35的那趟市郊往返列车撞
[29:13] Sam the 5 35 — 萨姆 5点35
[29:14] Yeah I know. 是的 我知道
[29:15] They’re headed toward the fifth street crossing right now. 他们现在朝第五大街的十字路口出发了
[29:17] I mean look I could call the cops — 听着 我可以报警
[29:19] By the time they figure out what the hell is going on… 等到他们发现到底怎么回事的时候
[29:21] We can’t risk it. We got to get over there now! 我们不能冒险 现在马上去
[29:23] All right I’ll get myself a new set of wheels. 好吧 我去给自己找辆新车
[29:25] When you work under a cover 当你在用掩护身份工作时
[29:27] whether you’re a cop a D.E.A. agent or a spy 不论你是警察 缉毒人员 还是间谍
[29:30] You’re getting into business with the bad guys. 你都会一直和坏人打交道
[29:35] Your job is to stay in control of that business. 你要做的是让事情发展在控制之中
[29:39] The problem is criminals are unpredictable. 问题是 罪犯都是不可预测的
[29:42] Sometimes they take your ideas and resources 有时他们盗用你的主意和资源
[29:45] and hurt innocent people. 然后伤害无辜的人
[29:47] It’s every undercover agent’s worst nightmare… 这是每个秘密卧底的噩梦
[29:59] …Which is why you do whatever it takes 所以无论多大代价
[30:00] to make sure that doesn’t happen. 都不能让罪犯得逞
[30:05] Boxing in a large vehicle and forcing it into a crash 夹住一辆大型车辆然后逼它撞车
[30:08] takes a coordinated group effort. 需要小组内部的通力合作
[30:11] It’s a little like flying planes in formation 有点像飞机编队
[30:14] if one of the planes is trying to get away — 如果其中一架飞机试着离开
[30:16] Very difficult and very very dangerous. 很困难也很危险
[30:27] The good news is that when a plan 好消息是当一个计划
[30:29] requires clockwork timing and precise movements… 需要时间和动作相互精确配合的时候
[30:33] …It doesn’t take much to ruin that precision. 很容易就能破坏计划的精确度
[30:46] Do it right and you can avoid sending anybody to the morgue. 做好它 你就不会害任何人失去生命
[30:52] You may bruise a few egos though. 尽管你可能挫伤别人的自尊
[31:03] What the hell happened? 这到底是怎么回事
[31:04] Ryan jumped the gun on the train scam. 赖安抢先一步实施火车骗局
[31:06] We had to stop him before he got someone killed! 我们不得不在有人被杀之前阻止他
[31:08] And? 然后呢
[31:09] Well nobody was hurt… 嗯 没人受伤
[31:11] But our cover was blown 但我们暴露了
[31:12] and now Ryan knows that his new recruit 而且现在赖安知道他的新雇员
[31:14] is not who he imagined him to be. 不是他希望的那样
[31:16] Great. 太好了
[31:17] And now we’ve got nothing. 现在我们什么都没了
[31:18] I was just telling Calia 我刚告诉佳莉亚
[31:20] she’d be able to go home for her son’s birthday. 她应该能回家帮她儿子过生日
[31:21] Yeah well I’ve been listening in on Ryan’s conversations 嗯 是的 我一直在监听赖安
[31:24] and daddy has put a halt to everything. 他爸爸暂停了一切事情
[31:26] I mean they’re not making any new moves 我是说他们现在不准备进一步行动
[31:28] which unfortunately means 不幸的是 这就说明
[31:30] they’re gonna focus on all the irons 他们准备盯着那些
[31:32] they already have in the fire. 已经发生事故上的钱
[31:33] Like my client. 就像我的委托人
[31:35] Sam what would the cops need 萨姆 警察针对这些人立案
[31:37] to build a case against these guys? 需要什么材料
[31:39] -You mean if they didn’t -你是说如果警察没有
[31:40] catch them red-handed? -Mm-hmm. 抓他们现行的话 -嗯
[31:42] Well the only thing we have 嗯 我们唯一有的是
[31:43] are the medical and insurance records for Calia’s husband. 佳莉亚丈夫的医疗和保险记录
[31:46] If we’re gonna nail these guys 如果我们要钉死他们
[31:47] we need the records on everybody 我们需要那些医生治疗的
[31:49] that those doctors have treated. 每一个人的记录
[31:52] And if we’re gonna save Calia 如果我们想救佳莉亚的话
[31:54] that’s what we need. 那是我们所需要的
[31:56] Mike are you thinking what I think you’re thinking? 迈克 我们是不是想到一起了
[32:01] Good luck with that brother. 兄弟 祝你好运
[32:03] You can’t be serious. 你是不是在开玩笑
[32:04] Mom I wish there was some other way. 妈 我也想有其它办法
[32:06] She’s my friend Michael! 她是我的朋友 迈克尔
[32:08] You’re asking me to go back to my friend 你让我去找我的朋友
[32:10] a woman I tried on bathing suits with for god’s sake 那个和我一起试泳衣的女人 天哪
[32:13] and –and –and blackmail her into giving me documents? 居然还要挟她给我文件
[32:16] I told you there was a reason not to get too close. 我告诉你不要让你们走太近是有原因的
[32:18] Why? So I wouldn’t feel bad 为什么 那样我就不会因为
[32:20] when I destroy a life?! 毁了别人的生活而感伤了
[32:22] Ma these are bad guys! 妈 这些人是坏人
[32:24] They’re using desperate people! 他们在利用绝望的人
[32:26] Don’t you talk to me about using people! 你没资格跟我说利用别人
[32:28] You’re asking me to force Tina 你要我逼媞娜
[32:30] to sneak into the records office! 去偷记录室的文件
[32:31] She’s gonna lose her job! 她会丢了工作的
[32:32] And if she doesn’t people will lose their lives! 如果她不这样的话 别人会没命的
[32:37] It’s one job. 这是个费力的事
[32:39] I know it’s not easy 我知道不容易
[32:40] but if you do the math mom — 但如果你会算术的话 妈
[32:41] That’s what this is then? 那就是所谓的 是吗
[32:44] The math? 算术
[32:45] Sometimes yeah. 有时是的
[32:48] Is this what you do Michael? 这是你的所作所为吗 迈克尔
[32:51] You destroy good people? 毁了好人的生活吗
[32:53] My job is to help people. 我是为了帮助别人
[32:55] And that can mean doing things 而这也意味着 有时我不得不
[32:57] that I wish I didn’t have to do. 做一些违背意愿的事
[32:59] And sometimes there’s no other way. 而且别无选择
[33:02] Now you lived in the same house I did. 现在你处在我的立场
[33:04] You made hard choices. 轮到你必须做出艰难选择
[33:07] So you know this as well as I do. 你也可以理解我的感受
[33:13] When you’re blackmailing someone 如果你要威胁某人
[33:15] you have to be cruel to be kind. 你就不能手下留情
[33:17] Show any sympathy for your target 如果露出半点同情
[33:19] and you only make it worse. 效果只会适得其反
[33:20] You have to be the bad guy. 你得把黑脸唱绝
[33:22] Let them feel they have no choice. 逼得对方毫无退路
[33:24] It’s easier that way. 这样显然更易得手
[33:25] Maddy? 曼迪
[33:27] Easier for them anyway. 不管怎样 对大多数人而言是的
[33:29] How sweet of you to come by. 你真好 特意过来看我
[33:31] Do you like my new haircut? 喜欢我的新发型吗
[33:33] Of course. 当然
[33:34] Uh Tina I wondered if we could talk. 媞娜 我能谈谈吗
[33:36] Sure. Come on back. 当然 过来
[33:39] What are you saying? 你说什么
[33:40] I don’t expect you to understand 我不指望你能理解我
[33:41] But Tina you’ve already given me something you shouldn’t 但媞娜 你已经为我越了权
[33:45] something you could get in a lot of trouble for. 这会使你陷入不小的麻烦
[33:48] That information is confidential. 那些可是机密文件
[33:50] I can’t get that many files that fast 我不可能一下子偷拿出这么多
[33:52] without anyone knowing. 一定会被人察觉
[33:54] I don’t want to hurt you but I need the documents. 我非要那些文件不可 我不想伤害你
[33:57] You don’t want to hurt me?! Y– 你说什么 你
[33:59] You are blackmailing me. 你这是在威胁我
[34:02] You acted like you were my friend and… 你之前都装作是我的朋友
[34:09] What kind of a person — 到底怎么会
[34:10] Listen to me Tina. 听我说 媞娜
[34:11] This will go a lot easier for you 如果你照我说的去做
[34:12] if you just do what I’m asking. 那事情可就容易得多
[34:15] So they’ll find the documents missing. 别人发现文件不见了
[34:17] You can say you –you misfiled them 你可以解释说你归错档了
[34:18] You –you forgot about them. 或者你忘记了
[34:19] I don’t care what you say. 我不管你怎么说
[34:22] You know I’m going to lose my job 你知道 我会为此丢掉工作
[34:25] and you don’t care. 你却毫不在乎
[34:27] You play ball and don’t cause any problems 你乖乖合作 事情顺利得话
[34:29] you can get another job. 你还可以重新找一份工作
[34:40] There. It’s everything you asked for. 给你 你要的都在这儿了
[34:45] Well mom where are you going? Don’t you want a ride? 妈 你去哪儿 不要我送你吗
[34:47] I’ll take the bus! 我自己乘公车
[34:57] Mike how we doing? 迈克 怎么样了
[34:58] Good to go sam. 时机正好 萨姆
[34:59] There’s a city vehicle on holliston ave. 霍利斯顿大道上停着一辆市政车
[35:01] Driver parked it headed off to lunch. 司机把车停边 去吃饭了
[35:03] It’s just sitting there waiting for a crash. 就这样停在那儿 是个被撞的活靶子
[35:06] -You ready to do some driving? -Oh yeah. -准备好去彪一下车吗 -当然
[35:07] Oh by the way the documents your ma picked up are perfect. 顺便 你妈弄来的文件棒极了
[35:10] Put this stuff in the right place at the right time 只要选择合适的时机栽在一个恰当的地点
[35:13] whole thing comes crumbling down. 所有事情都迎刃而解
[35:19] Fi Ryan’s coming out of the bar. 菲 赖安出酒吧了
[35:20] Are you good to go? 准备好了吗
[35:21] Never been better. This should be fun. 再好不过了 一定很刺激
[35:24] Yeah just stay focused. 好 集中精力
[35:26] My mother may never speak to me again after this job 这次完事儿后我妈可能再也不理我了
[35:29] So I want to make sure it was worth it. 所以我的付出最好是值得的
[35:32] All right and… 好吧
[35:33] Go. 我们走
[35:56] A push bar is a hardened steel frame 推动杆是装在车头的
[35:58] attached to the front of a car. 一种加固钢框
[36:00] It’s usually used by cops. 通常警车上才会有
[36:01] But it’s useful for anyone 但如果你想要来一场高速碰车
[36:03] who’s planning on being in a high-speed collision. 这玩意儿可是相当实用
[36:37] Yeah baby! 好家伙
[36:39] Hello police? I’m over on holliston avenue. 喂 警察局吗 我现在霍利斯顿大道
[36:41] There was a crash. 这儿有两车相撞事故
[36:42] There’s a guy with a goatee and well-dressed. 是一个穿着考究的山羊胡男
[36:44] Well I think he crashed into a city truck on purpose! 我觉得他是故意撞烂了那辆市政车
[36:47] He was waving a gun around in traffic. 不遵守交通规则 横冲直撞
[36:50] Hell boy anyone ever teach you how to park? 小子 没学过该怎么停车吗
[36:52] You son of a bitch! 你这不要脸的
[36:53] Me son of a bitch? 我不要脸吗
[36:55] You’re the one who tried to steal my scam 明明是你想要偷了我的计划
[36:57] and take it to daddy but it didn’t help did it?! 向你老爸邀功 但那根本没用是吧
[36:59] Daddy knows you can’t take it doesn’t he?! 你老爸就认定了你做不来是吧
[37:03] There’s a tunnel vision that people develop in a fight. 一旦人们限于打斗 就无暇顾及其他
[37:06] They focus on their enemy oblivious to everything else. 他们专注于敌人 察觉不到其他事物
[37:08] The angrier they get the more intense their focus. 他们越是愤怒 大脑就越是短路
[37:13] There comes a point where the adrenaline is so intense 强烈的肾上腺素蒙蔽了他们的头脑
[37:16] you could land a jet behind them and they wouldn’t notice. 就算有架飞机从天而降 他们也没法察觉
[37:19] Nice one nice one. I’m all done. -不错啊 -玩够了
[37:24] You know what? 知道不
[37:25] I’m gonna go somewhere where I’m appreciated. 我还是另谋高就吧
[37:50] Get down on the ground! 快跪在地上
[37:52] Get your hands behind your head! 双手抱头
[38:00] Thank you so much. 真的很感谢你们
[38:01] I-I still can’t believe you were able to take care of this. 难以置信 你们居然解决了
[38:05] Oh that’s the reason people call me. 所以人们才来求助于我
[38:07] And him. 和他嘛
[38:08] Are you sure it’s safe? 你们确定没事了吗
[38:10] Are they really gone? 他们真的不会再来了吗
[38:11] The cops had a pretty good basis for an investigation. 警方掌握了足够的证据展开调查
[38:12] Once things got going Ryan turned on his father. 一旦开始调查 赖安就会供出他父亲
[38:16] They went after each other 他们两个就会互相揭发
[38:17] and practically handed the case to the city. 差不多案子就能解决了
[38:20] They’ll be leaving you alone now. 他们就不能再伤害你了
[38:22] I have to pick up ben from school but… 我要去学校接本了 但是
[38:24] Thank you. Thank you so much. 还是谢谢 非常感谢你们
[38:31] I spoke to your mom earlier. 我早些时候和你妈谈了谈
[38:34] Yeah? 怎么
[38:35] She’s still pretty upset. 她还是非常沮丧
[38:38] It was the right thing to do but that poor woman Tina? 虽然我们不得已 但媞娜那个可怜的女人
[38:42] She’s gonna lose everything. 她会失去一切
[38:45] Michael… 迈克尔
[38:46] I’ll see what I can do. 我会尽力想办法
[39:03] Good morning mom. 早啊 妈
[39:05] Look who’s here. 你来干什么啊
[39:11] I didn’t sleep at all last night. 我昨晚根本睡不着
[39:14] I kept seeing tina’s face… 媞娜的脸一直在我面前闪回
[39:18] her mascara all smeared from crying 她的睫毛膏因为都被眼泪弄糊了
[39:20] calling me a monster. 她不断地骂我是个魔鬼
[39:26] Made me wonder how you’ve ever been able to sleep at all 我真想知道 过去二十年
[39:28] the last two decades. 你晚上怎么安心睡觉的
[39:29] Sometimes it’s hard. 有时是很难入睡啦
[39:31] That’s not enough michael. 这可不够 迈克尔
[39:33] Mom I came to — 妈 我来是…
[39:34] Who said that you get to decide what’s right and what’s wrong?! 你有什么资格决定谁是谁非
[39:35] And who gets sacrificed for the greater good 凭什么说为了更好的利益
[39:39] and who doesn’t?! 而牺牲别人
[39:40] Do you think I like it? 你以为我乐在其中吗
[39:41] What can I do? People come to me. 我别无选择 是别人来求助我
[39:44] Oh don’t give me that michael. 少来这套 迈克尔
[39:46] You don’t have to go running around blowing things up 你每次遇到麻烦
[39:48] every time a problem comes your way. 也不用非得跑路或者把东西炸飞啊
[39:49] You were offered a job and you dragged me into it! 你接手一份工作 还把我拖下水
[39:52] You think I do this for the money?! 你觉得我这是为了报酬吗
[39:54] Yes! 没错
[39:57] I don’t know. I don’t. 我也不知道
[40:03] People need me. 别人需要我
[40:06] So I have to. 我不得不这么做
[40:11] Yes I guess you do. 我想是吧
[40:16] I’m just tired. 我只是累了
[40:25] What are you doing here at 6 00 in the morning? 你凌晨6点来这儿干什么
[40:27] Where you been? 你去哪儿了
[40:29] County record building. 郡档案大楼
[40:31] There was a break-in. 有人非法入侵了大楼
[40:32] Someone went through all the files. 把里面的文件洗劫了个遍
[40:34] They’ll discover it monday. 周一早上别人就会发现
[40:36] Your friend Tina she’ll be fine. 你的朋友媞娜 就没事了
[40:37] Nobody will ever be able to tell that she took any files. 没人会知道她偷拿了文件
[40:45] Someone broke in? 那个人就是你吗
[40:53] Sun’s come up. 天快亮了
[40:56] You want a cup of coffee? 来杯咖啡吗
[41:18] What’s wrong Sam? 怎么了 萨姆
[41:19] Well I’ve been doing some research 我做了一些调查
[41:21] trying to connect the dots to find our killer you know? 想要以点串联地查清那个凶手
[41:24] So there was the hotel thing right? 先是酒店房间起火
[41:26] Then I followed up your hunch 然后我根据你的直觉
[41:27] about that stadium shooting in south america. 联系到发生在南美的体育场枪击
[41:29] Six police officials shot in a soccer stadium 六名警察在足球场被枪击
[41:33] six shots at the marine stadium. 而在海洋体育场同样也是六枪
[41:34] No one claimed credit for either incident though. 但无人对上述任一事件负责
[41:37] Right. Thing is you were off in Bosnia 没错 之后你去了波斯尼亚
[41:38] when they did the follow-up 他们做了跟进调查
[41:40] and both times there was a lot of talk 同时 出现了很多关于
[41:41] about the same guy –mason gilroy. 一个叫梅森·吉尔洛的人的言论
[41:45] I’ve heard the name. 我听说过那个名字
[41:47] -Are you sure? -Yep. -你确定吗 -没错
[41:48] There was some cologne on that note you got at the hotel. 你在酒店收到的便条上有一种古龙香水
[41:50] Stuff is called Monaco Silver. 这种香水叫做银色摩纳哥
[41:53] Last sighting of Gilroy? 最后一次是在哪儿见到吉尔洛的呢
[41:55] Monaco. 摩纳哥
[41:56] What a coincidence. 真是巧合啊
[41:57] So I came here to tell you… 所以我来告诉你
[42:00] And I found this by the gate. 还在门口发现了这个
[42:03] He knows where you live Mike. 他知道你住在这儿 迈克
[42:05] And he didn’t kill me yet. 他还没想要杀了我
[42:10] Gilroy. 吉尔洛
[42:11] You figured out my name. 看来你知道我是谁了
[42:12] Good for you. I knew you were a clever boy. 干得不错 我就知道你很聪明
[42:14] Are we done playing? 我们能别再玩游戏了吗
[42:16] That is the question isn’t it? 这就是问题所在吧
[42:18] I noticed you didn’t sound the alarm with the authorities 我发现你没有向当权机构报警
[42:20] which I think is a promising sign. 我就当作这是一个示好表现了
[42:22] I think… perhaps we should meet. 我想 我们也许该见见
[42:25] Just give me a time and a place. 告诉我时间地点就好
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme