时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧 |
[00:26] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girl. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | -Family, too – Hey, is that your Mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈打来的 |
[00:33] | – If you’re desperate. – Someone needs your help, Michael. | -如果你绝望的话 -有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 最根本的是 一旦被炒 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也去不了 |
[00:44] | Name’s Tom Trikler. | 我叫汤姆·斯特里克勒 |
[00:45] | What is it that you do, Tom? | 汤姆 哪里高就啊 |
[00:47] | A bit like an agent. | 有点像经纪人 |
[00:48] | 斯特里克勒 间谍经纪人 | |
[00:49] | Like I told you before, | 还是那句话 |
[00:51] | I’m not interested in your money. | 我对你的钱没兴趣 |
[00:52] | It’s all about the burn notice with you, isn’t it? | 那是因为你上了黑名单的事 对吗 |
[00:54] | I think I might be able to help with that. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[00:56] | The fact that he’s a weasel doesn’t give you pause? | 可这老狐狸连气都不让你喘一口 |
[00:58] | It doesn’t feel right. | 但是如果有什么不对劲的话 |
[00:59] | Promise me you’ll walk away. | 答应我 你得全身而退 |
[01:01] | Fi, I have to go. | 菲 我得走了 |
[01:02] | You do this, and you have my word, | 跟着我干 我保证 |
[01:04] | The power that be will review your burn notice. | 你入黑名单一事会有望解决的 |
[01:08] | It’s for you. Happy birthday. | 找你的 生日快乐 |
[01:11] | – Yeah. – Michael? | -是我 -迈克尔 |
[01:12] | 迪亚戈 迈克尔的联络人 | |
[01:14] | I just got a call from Washington. | 我刚接到华府的电话 |
[01:16] | There’s been some movement on your burn notice. | 关于你上黑名单的事 有了些变动 |
[01:18] | This is just the beginning, superstar. | 这才只是刚开始 大明星 |
[01:23] | I just can’t stay here in Miami and watch. | 我只是不能在迈阿密 就这么眼睁睁看着 |
[01:26] | Fi? | 菲 |
[01:28] | Fiona? | 菲欧娜 |
[01:41] | When you work as a covert operative, | 特工执行秘密任务时 |
[01:43] | There’s no line between who you are and what you do. | 使用什么身份 用什么方法不一而足 |
[01:47] | You are who you need to be for the operation. | 依行动需要而定 |
[01:49] | It makes you effective. It keeps things simple. | 这样 既有效 又简单 |
[01:52] | But when you spend so much time living as someone else, | 但是 当你使用其他身份生活时间过长 |
[01:56] | Sometimes the people you care about most | 即便是心里最在乎的人 |
[01:58] | Begin to wonder who you really are. | 也会开始怀疑哪个才是真正的你 |
[02:04] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[02:05] | I’m upstairs, Fi. | 菲 我在楼上 |
[02:07] | What’s that you’re driving? | 开什么车回来的 |
[02:08] | It didn’t sound like your car outside. | 听声音外面那不像你的车 |
[02:10] | It’s a rental. | 租的车 |
[02:11] | I sold my car. | 我把车卖了 |
[02:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:14] | Your car didn’t exactly have a pink slip. | 你的车证照都不全吧 |
[02:17] | Oh, the buyer didn’t mind. Not at that price. | 价格合适 买主倒是不介意 |
[02:20] | This, um… | 这么做 |
[02:23] | This moving-out-of-town thing… | 你说要离开这里… |
[02:26] | If you’re trying to make a point — | 如果你是想跟我说明什么… |
[02:28] | I’m not trying to make a point, Michael. | 迈克尔 我没有想说明什么 |
[02:30] | I’m trying to make a change. | 只想换换环境 |
[02:33] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[02:35] | I told my mother to expect me. | 我让母亲在家等我 |
[02:37] | We had one fight, and you decide to go back to Ireland? | 就因为我们拌嘴 你就决定回爱尔兰吗 |
[02:40] | This isn’t about one fight, Michael. | 迈克尔 这与拌嘴无关 |
[02:42] | If you didn’t see this coming, | 你想不通的话 |
[02:44] | Then you weren’t paying attention. | 说明你根本就没重视过 |
[02:47] | You’re too worried about your own future… | 你就一心只想着自己的未来 |
[02:50] | For there to be one for us. | 那我们的结果只有一个 |
[02:52] | I’m not doing this for me. | 我这么做 并非只为自己 |
[02:54] | Fiona, I’m out in the cold, | 菲欧娜 我遭到排挤 |
[02:55] | And the longer I stay there, | 遭排挤的时间越久 |
[02:56] | The more I endanger everyone in my life. | 我身边的人就越危险 |
[02:58] | Don’t you pretend this is about us. | 别说得好像是为我们着想 |
[03:00] | It’s about you! | 你只是为自己 |
[03:01] | Which is fine. | 那也没关系 |
[03:06] | It’s — it’s just time I-I did what I need to do, too. | 我也是时候 为自己做些事情了 |
[03:16] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[03:18] | Have you seen my H&K USP-Compact, | 有没有看到我那把HK的USP紧凑型手枪 |
[03:20] | The one with the silver slide? | 带银质枪管套那个 |
[03:22] | I need to finish packing, | 我得去收拾行李 |
[03:23] | And I think I must have left it here. | 我想可能把枪落在这里了 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:28] | I, uh… | 我好像 |
[03:30] | I think I saw it around here somewhere. | 曾经在这里见到过 |
[03:32] | I’ll find it, and I’ll bring it to you, okay? | 等我找到 再拿给你好吗 |
[03:35] | You’re not leaving today, are you? | 你不会今天就走吧 |
[03:37] | No. | 不走 |
[03:57] | Someone must have made themselves a powerful new friend. | 某人结识的新朋友倒是很有势力 |
[04:00] | It’s not every day the guy running the agency warehouse in Miami | 负责迈阿密军用仓库的 可不是每天都有机会 |
[04:03] | Gets a call from the Deputy Director. | 接到副局长电话的 |
[04:05] | – So? – Your file just landed on his desk. | -然后呢 -你的档案送到他手里了 |
[04:08] | So, this is being taken seriously. | 看来 这事并非说说而已 |
[04:10] | Over my strenuous objection. | 甚至不顾我强烈的反对 |
[04:12] | But I seem to be the only one | 看来只有我才认为 |
[04:14] | Who thinks this is a waste of the agency’s time. | 处理你的事情只是浪费时间 |
[04:17] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:18] | So, uh, will you be the one running my review? | 那是由你来为我写评审意见吗 |
[04:20] | I’m just the liaison. | 我只是联络员 |
[04:21] | Various regional experts will be doing your review. | 评审意见由各个地区的专家来写 |
[04:23] | They’ll get to tear apart the story | 他们会把迈克尔·韦斯顿 这个遭人误解 |
[04:25] | Of poor, misunderstood Michael Westen | 可怜巴巴的家伙 写得一塌糊涂 |
[04:28] | And put you on the blacklist for good. | 然后把你永久地钉死在黑名单上 |
[04:31] | You know, if I were you, Diego, | 迪亚戈 我是你的话 |
[04:32] | I’d start preparing myself for disappointment. | 就会做好失望的准备啦 |
[04:34] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[04:36] | I was gonna give you the same advice. | 我正想用这话来奉劝你的 |
[04:39] | I’ll be calling you to set up the first meeting soon. | 我会打给你敲定第一次面谈时间的 |
[04:44] | Don’t you want to wish me luck? | 不想祝我好运吗 |
[04:45] | Not really. | 其实不想 |
[04:47] | But I’m supposed to tell you to stay out of trouble. | 可我想劝你一句 别惹麻烦 |
[04:49] | You’re tiptoeing through a minefield. | 你现在可是危机重重 |
[05:04] | There’s a reason spice try to stay detached. | 间谍需要独来独往 |
[05:07] | When you get emotional about something, | 原因就在于 一旦感情用事 |
[05:08] | Even if it’s just your ex-girlfriend’s | 即便是前女友那把点45口径的手枪 |
[05:10] | 45-caliber handgun, you get distracted. | 也会分散你的注意力 |
[05:14] | And getting distracted can be very, very dangerous. | 注意力不集中 就会带来极大危险 |
[05:17] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[05:18] | You remember my brother Sean? | 还认得我的哥哥 西恩 |
[05:21] | You met back in Ireland. | 你们在爱尔兰见过 |
[05:23] | 西恩·格兰恩 菲欧娜的哥哥 | |
[05:26] | Michael McBride. | 迈克尔·麦克布利德 |
[05:29] | It’s been a while. | 有段时间没见了 |
[05:30] | Last I saw you, you were saving my sister | 上次见你 菲欧娜被那些英国杂种 |
[05:33] | From those English bastards that | 困在了贝尔法斯特 |
[05:35] | Had her pinned down in Belfast. | 是你救了她 |
[05:37] | Spies need to remember every cover ID. They’ve ever worn | 间谍需要记住所有使用过的伪装身份 |
[05:41] | Because you never know when you | 你根本想不到 自己什么时候 |
[05:42] | Might need to put one back on. | 还需要再使用废弃的身份 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:45] | It was a good thing they were such lousy shot. | 幸好他们都很没用 |
[05:46] | Otherwise, Fiona and I would | 不然的话 菲欧娜和我 |
[05:48] | Have been saying our last Hail Marys together. | 早就一起见上帝去了 |
[05:49] | Glad you’re here. | 有你在 太好了 |
[05:51] | We could use another man who can shoot a gun. | 又多了一个能拿枪的帮手 |
[05:53] | Why’s that? | 此话怎讲 |
[05:54] | It’s bad news, McBride. | 麦克布利德 有个不幸的消息 |
[05:56] | Someone’s coming to kill my sister. | 有人要来杀我妹妹 |
[06:08] | This is it? Don’t you have any real guns? | 这啥玩意 这也能叫枪吗 |
[06:10] | I am in the middle of a move. | 我准备搬家了 |
[06:11] | All of my big toys are packed up on a boat, | 大家伙都打包上了船 |
[06:13] | Waiting to be smuggled back. | 等着偷运回去呢 |
[06:15] | America’s taken its toll, sis. | 妹妹 你在美国被带坏了 |
[06:17] | You’ve lost your edge and your accent. | 锐气被磨平了 口音也变了 |
[06:19] | O’Neill is looking for an Irishwoman. | 奥尼尔要找个爱尔兰女人 |
[06:21] | I’m not gonna hold up a neon sign that says, | 我可没打算敲锣打鼓地喊 |
[06:24] | “Here I am! Come blow my head off!” | 我在这里呢 来杀我呀 |
[06:26] | Look, I’m way behind, | 听着 我跟不上你们的话题 |
[06:27] | And it sounds like I can’t afford to be, | 看来也不可能听懂 |
[06:29] | So start from the beginning. | 从头讲起吧 |
[06:31] | His name is Thomas O’Neill — | 那人叫托马斯·奥尼尔 |
[06:34] | One of those ultraradical bastards — | 一个极端激进组织的混蛋 |
[06:36] | The kind of man who would blow up a church on a Sunday, | 敢在礼拜天炸教堂的那种 |
[06:39] | Kind of man I’d love to kiss with a chain saw. | 我恨不得把他给锯了 |
[06:41] | And why does he want you dead, Fi? | 菲 那他为什么要你死 |
[06:44] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[06:45] | Talk quickly, then. | 那就长话短说 |
[06:46] | You don’t need a history lesson, McBride. | 麦克布利德 这节历史课你就不必补了 |
[06:48] | All that matters is O’Neill’s | 重点是 奥尼尔 |
[06:50] | Supposed to be making his move today, | 今天就要动手了 |
[06:51] | And we’re not suitably armed. | 而我们却装备不足 |
[06:53] | I’ll make a call. I know someone who delivers. | 我打个电话 让人给我们送些来 |
[06:57] | We’ll need some proper hardware. | 我们需要些趁手的硬家伙 |
[06:58] | How quick can they get here? | 多久能送来 |
[06:59] | Not quick enough. Is that him? | 没时间了 那是他吗 |
[07:04] | That’s Thomas O’Neill. | 那就是托马斯·奥尼尔 |
[07:05] | Bloodthirsty hooligan got here faster than I expected. | 这个嗜血的流氓比我预想的更快 |
[07:08] | 托马斯·奥尼尔 嗜血流氓 | |
[07:13] | We need to move now. | 我们现在得离开 |
[07:14] | No. | 不行 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna teach the son of a bitch how to breathe | 我要给这个杂种点颜色看看 |
[07:17] | Through the top of face skull. | 在他脑袋上开个洞 |
[07:19] | We’re outnumbered. Do the math. | 你数数 我们是寡不敌众 |
[07:21] | They think Fiona’s alone. | 他们认为菲欧娜落单了 |
[07:22] | We can dig in, surprise them. | 把他们引进来 杀个措手不及 |
[07:24] | No, we can’t. That’s a trained extraction team. | 不可能 那是训练有素的精良队伍 |
[07:26] | We leave now or we die. | 要么离开 要么等死 |
[07:41] | There’s one on the corner. He didn’t see us. | 院角那里有个人 但没有发现我们 |
[07:45] | Well, he’s seen us now. | 好了 现在发现我们了 |
[07:49] | They came out the back. | 他们从后门跑了 |
[07:50] | She’s on foot, and she’s not alone. | 她没开车 还有几个人跟她在一起 |
[07:52] | Spread out, sweep the neighborhood. | 扩大范围 把周围都搜一遍 |
[07:54] | Come on, ome on, come on! | 快去 快 快去 |
[07:55] | We need a car now. | 我们现在得弄辆车 |
[07:57] | I’ll get us one. stay here. | 我去 你们在这儿等着 |
[07:59] | You never told him! | 你没告诉他我的事 |
[08:00] | No, Michael, not even a Glenanne | 没有 迈克尔 任何一个格兰恩家族的人 |
[08:03] | Would forgive me for working with an Amerian spy. | 都不会接受我跟一个美国间谍在一起 |
[08:05] | Everyone at home still thinks you’re from Kilkenny. | 他至今以为你是基尔肯尼人 |
[08:08] | Sean can never know. | 绝对不能让西恩知道你的事 |
[08:09] | Don’t worry. He won’t. | 别担心 他不会知道的 |
[08:11] | He better not. | 最好如此 |
[08:13] | Hey, Mike. How you — | 迈克 你怎么… |
[08:14] | Sam, we have a situation. | 萨姆 我们遇到点麻烦 |
[08:16] | Someone’s in town trying to kill Fi. | 这边有人想杀菲 |
[08:17] | Her brother Sean has come into town to protect her, | 他哥哥西恩过来保护她了 |
[08:20] | So we need a place to lay low. | 我们得找个地方躲起来 |
[08:21] | Jesus. Okay. Let me make a call. | 天呐 好吧 等我打个电话 |
[08:23] | Thanks, and, Sam? | 谢了 还有 萨姆 |
[08:25] | What have I told you about my time in Ireland? | 我在爱尔兰那段 我怎么跟你说的 |
[08:27] | Uh, not much, Mike. | 你没怎么说过 迈克 |
[08:28] | Well, my name is Mihael Mcbride, | 好吧 我叫迈克尔·麦克布利德 |
[08:30] | And you’re just gonna have to roll with it. | 你得开始这么叫我了 |
[08:44] | You must be Sean. I’m Sam Axe. | 你一定就是西恩了 我是萨姆·亚克斯 |
[08:47] | Okay, Sam. What’s your background? | 好吧 萨姆 你什么来头 |
[08:49] | We’re doing background checks now? | 还得先调查身份背景吗 |
[08:50] | Mcbride knows me. | 麦克布利德认识我 |
[08:52] | Well, I don’t know you. So, why don’t — | 可我不认识 所以 为什么不… |
[08:53] | That’s enough, Sean. I trust him. | 够了 西恩 我信任他 |
[08:55] | Fiona trusts him. Now so do you. | 菲欧娜也是 所以现在你也得信任他 |
[08:56] | We good here? | 我们在这安全吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah. It’s a new foreclosure. | 肯定安全 这房子是刚收回来的 |
[09:00] | My real-estate buddy | 我的房东朋友 |
[09:01] | Doesn’t expect anybody here for at least a month. | 准备让它空着至少一个月 |
[09:03] | Better not take that long to get rid of O’Neill. | 希望用不了那么长时间来摆脱奥尼尔 |
[09:09] | So, why is this guy so hot for you, Fi? | 这男的到底为什么要跟你过不去 菲 |
[09:12] | I thought you bit the heads off all your old boyfriends. | 我以为你已经把你前男友都弄死了 |
[09:14] | I met O’Neill | 我是在追查 |
[09:15] | While I was looking for the man who killed my sister. | 杀害我妹妹的凶手的时候遇见奥尼尔的 |
[09:18] | You had a sister? | 你还有妹妹 |
[09:19] | You never mentioned that before. | 你以前从来没提过 |
[09:21] | I don’t like to talk about it. | 我不想提这个 |
[09:24] | There were seven of us — five boys, two girl. | 我们有七兄妹 五个男孩 两个女孩 |
[09:28] | Claire was the younget. | 克莱尔最小 |
[09:30] | When she was taken, I was angry and I was loud. | 她被杀那段时间 我很愤怒 很狂躁 |
[09:34] | O’Neill thought I was as radical as he was, | 奥尼尔以为我是跟他一样的激进派 |
[09:37] | And he told me about a bombing | 就告诉我他准备在一所预备学校 |
[09:39] | He was planning at a prep school. | 发动爆炸袭击的计划 |
[09:41] | And you made sure those explosives | 而你则确保了那些炸药 |
[09:43] | Never made it to the target. | 永远不会击中目标 |
[09:45] | A few years later, he resurfaced and came after me. | 几年以后 他卷土重来 开始追踪我 |
[09:47] | It’s one of the reasons that I left home. | 这也是我离乡背井的原因之一 |
[09:50] | After Fi left, O’Neill disappeared again. | 菲离开后 奥尼尔再次销声匿迹 |
[09:54] | I hoped he’d blown himself up, | 我真希望他把自己炸死了 |
[09:55] | But then word got out | 可是接着却有消息传出 |
[09:56] | Fi was in touch with folks in Dublin. | 说菲跟都柏林的家人有联系 |
[09:59] | Suddenly O’Neill’s back on the grid | 于是 突然之间 奥尼尔重出江湖 |
[10:01] | and on his way to Miami. | 还来到了迈阿密 |
[10:02] | Right. Fiona? | 原来如此 菲欧娜 |
[10:03] | You and Sean will stay at the house. | 你和西恩呆在房子里 |
[10:04] | – Sam and I — – To hell with that! | -萨姆和我… -我才不干呢 |
[10:06] | With four of us looking, we’ll find him much faster. | 我们四个一起 能更快找到他 |
[10:09] | He know you and Sean. | 他认得你和西恩 |
[10:11] | Mcbride, if you think you’re dealing with him all by yourself… | 要是你想凭一己之力对付他… |
[10:13] | We’ll discuss the dealing when we do the finding. | 先找到他再讨论怎么对付他 |
[10:16] | But Sam and I are doing the finding. | 不过找人的工作得由我和萨姆来做 |
[10:18] | First, you say run. Now you say hide. | 一开始 你说要跑 现在 你又说要藏 |
[10:20] | I crossed an ocean to tear a man’s limbs off — | 我远渡重洋就是要把这男的大卸八块… |
[10:22] | Sean. | 西恩 |
[10:24] | There’s no point in fighting with him. | 跟他争论没有任何意义 |
[10:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[10:32] | I am not one of your damn clients. | 我可不是你的狗屁委托人 |
[10:38] | 菲奥娜 委托人 | |
[10:55] | So, do we love this place or what? | 觉得这房子怎么样 |
[10:57] | I almost didn’t go for it, | 我根本没想要的 |
[10:59] | But then I thought, “I’m worth it.” | 不过我又一想 “这是我应得的” |
[11:01] | Well, you are, Strikler. | 是啊 你应得的 斯特里克勒 |
[11:03] | Look, uh, my day just got crazy, so… | 听着 我今天事情有点乱 所以… |
[11:05] | Oh, no time for a tour, huh? | 没时间参观了 对吧 |
[11:07] | Uh, well, whenever you’re ready | 好吧 等你准备好再说吧 |
[11:08] | It’ll be here. | 反正这房子也不会跑 |
[11:09] | So, uh, you know how this is gonna work, right? | 总之 你知道该怎么做 对吧 |
[11:12] | Apparently, they’re gonna look at my activities | 很明显 他们会先考察我 |
[11:14] | When I was regularly employed. | 没上黑名单之前的表现 |
[11:16] | But I get to set the record straight. | 不过我得先弄清真相 澄清是非 |
[11:18] | Yeah, well, “straightish” might be a better term. | 是啊 说”改过自新”可能更恰当 |
[11:21] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[11:22] | Well, they’re delicate issues — | 这事非常微妙 |
[11:23] | Phrases to avoid, phrases to employ. | 措辞方面得有所取舍 |
[11:25] | It needs proper handling. | 需要妥善处理 |
[11:26] | Truth doesn’t need handling. | 但真相就是真相 |
[11:28] | The truth? | 真相 |
[11:29] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[11:30] | You are not in the truth business, Michael. | 不是要你去弄清真相 迈克尔 |
[11:32] | You never were. | 不是这样的 |
[11:38] | Look, partner have to trust each other, | 听着 搭档就得互相信任 |
[11:40] | So trust me when I say | 所以相信我 |
[11:41] | That right now your reputation is valuable. | 这样臭名昭著的你 更有价值 |
[11:43] | People fear you. | 人们怕你 |
[11:44] | – We can use that. – To make you money. | -我们可以利用这一点 -来为你赚钱 |
[11:46] | Michael, did you really think | 迈克尔 你真的认为 |
[11:48] | Rebuilding a reputation would be free? | 重建一个人的信誉会是免费的吗 |
[11:49] | Money greases palms, | 有钱才能去行贿 |
[11:50] | Opens doors, | 才能打开方便之门 |
[11:51] | Buys documents, | 才能买到资料 |
[11:52] | And it puts Michael Westen right back where he wants to be. | 才能让迈克尔·韦斯顿回到他想去的地方 |
[11:55] | Now, understand, | 你要知道 |
[11:57] | This project is very delicate, so let’s not break it. | 这事很棘手的 咱们别把它搞砸了 |
[12:01] | I’m gonna send you some paperwork tomorrow — | 我明天会给你一些书面材料 |
[12:03] | Your side of the story. | 是帮你准备的说辞 |
[12:05] | Study up. | 好好学习一下 |
[12:16] | Hey, Mikey. | 迈迈 给你 |
[12:19] | This is Thomas O’Neill’s interpol file? | 这就是托马斯·奥尼尔在国际刑警那的资料 |
[12:21] | Yeah, you think a guy who crossed an ocean to kill Fi | 对 你以为一个远渡重洋来杀菲的人 |
[12:23] | Would have a file with a little more meat on its bones. | 应该有厚厚的案底 |
[12:25] | That’s it. | 就这么多了 |
[12:27] | I thought he was supposed to be this one-man | 我还以为他从这个极端激进组织中 |
[12:29] | Ultraradical splinter group. | 出来单干了呢 |
[12:31] | Well, he’s got the reputation, but not the rap sheet. | 他的确很有名 但不是因为犯罪记录 |
[12:36] | This looks like he’s not tied to anything. | 看起来任何违法活动都跟他无关 |
[12:38] | He isn’t. | 的确如此 |
[12:39] | Interpol thinks he’s freelancing. | 国际刑警以为他是自由记者 |
[12:41] | They like him for about 12 bombings in Europe, | 他们盯上他是因为欧洲的12起爆炸事件 |
[12:43] | All with the same chemical signature, | 每一起都有相同的化学痕迹 |
[12:45] | But nobody can pin anything on the guy. | 但没人能将他定罪 |
[12:46] | O’Neill has some known associates in the state. | 奥尼尔在国内有一些很知名的朋友 |
[12:48] | They’re money guys. | 都是有钱人 |
[12:50] | One of them just bought a condo in south beach. | 其中一个刚在南海岸买了套房子 |
[12:52] | My bet is it’s not a vacation home. | 我敢打赌那不是用来度假的 |
[12:54] | We should get eye on it. | 我们该盯着点这房子 |
[12:58] | What are you two doing? Would you put thoe things away? | 你俩在干啥 把那东西拿远点行不 |
[13:00] | Mom, wait. Mom. | 妈 等等 妈 |
[13:03] | Hey, come on in. | 你好 快进来 |
[13:05] | Boys… This is Tiffany. | 小伙子们 这是蒂凡尼 |
[13:08] | Hi — Tiffany Ward. Tiffany Ward Realty. | 你们好 我是蒂凡尼·沃德 蒂凡尼·沃德房产公司的 |
[13:13] | Mom, are you selling the house? | 妈 你是要卖房子吗 |
[13:15] | I was thinking about it. | 我在考虑 |
[13:18] | And with you about to get your old job back | 反正你要干回老本行了 |
[13:19] | And Fi heading home, | 菲也要回家了 |
[13:21] | I just thought maybe it was about time that I made change myself. | 我在想也许是时候让我自己也来点改变了 |
[13:27] | Can we start in the bedrooms? | 我们先看卧室好吗 |
[13:29] | Sure. Yeah, they’re in the back. | 当然 好的 在后面 |
[13:30] | I raised two boys here. | 我养了两个男孩 |
[13:32] | The way they behaved, it was more like four. | 这俩闹腾得就像养了四个 |
[13:34] | So, I think a large family can live here very comfortably. | 所以我相信大家庭能在这住得很舒适 |
[13:37] | This house is just filled with so much love and — and… | 这个房子里充满了爱和…和… |
[13:40] | Not now, Mikey. We got to go. | 现在不是时候 迈迈 我们得走了 |
[13:52] | I’m just saying, Mike, it’s okay if your head is spinning. | 迈克 你要是觉得晕是绝对正常的 |
[13:55] | I mean, first it’s your girl | 我是说 先是你女朋友 |
[13:56] | now it’s your childhood home. | 现在又轮到你儿时的家园 |
[13:58] | I never liked that house. | 我从来就没喜欢过那房子 |
[14:00] | Yeah, but you like Fiona, right? | 好吧 可你喜欢菲欧娜 对吧 |
[14:16] | There’s O’Neill. | 奥尼尔来了 |
[14:19] | Why does it look like the sons of the lucky charms revolution | 为什么这些革命幸运儿们看起来像是 |
[14:22] | Are getting ready for battle? | 准备好要投入战斗了 |
[14:26] | Because he know Fiona is on his tail. | 因为他知道菲欧娜在跟着他 |
[14:28] | That’s her in the sedan. | 就在那 她在车里 |
[14:30] | Aw, crap. | 靠 |
[14:31] | She must have tracked O’Neill | 她肯定是通过 |
[14:32] | through his Miami connections. | 奥尼尔在迈阿密的线人找到他的 |
[14:33] | She went around me! | 她居然背着我行事 |
[14:35] | Mike, she thinks that he’s alone. | 迈克 她以为他是孤军奋战 |
[14:37] | She has no idea what he’s getting into. | 她根本不知道自己卷入了什么事 |
[14:39] | 那边就要展开第三次世界大战了 | |
[14:44] | O’Neill is mine. | 奥尼尔归我了 |
[14:47] | I’ll give you first shot, but when you miss | 我让你开第一枪 但是如果你失手了 |
[14:49] | Because you broke a nail or dropped your purse, | 比如你指甲断了 或者钱包掉了 |
[14:51] | I’ll step in and clean him up for you. | 我会马上跟进 替你摆平他 |
[14:53] | She’s not picking up. | 她不接电话 |
[14:59] | Sam, give me the keys to the car. | 萨姆 车钥匙给我 |
[15:01] | That’s Miss Reynold’s car. | 这是雷诺兹女士的车 |
[15:03] | The keys! Now! | 给我钥匙 快 |
[15:10] | No, don’t. Mike. | 不 别这样 迈克 |
[15:15] | Hello, gorgeous. I’ve been waiting for this. | 美女 就等着这招儿呢 |
[15:17] | They knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们来了 |
[15:23] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[15:40] | Back inside now! | 快进去 |
[15:48] | Sorry about the buick, Sam. | 对不起 萨姆 毁了你的别克 |
[15:50] | There was just no other way — | 只是没有别的办法… |
[15:51] | Oh, just…don’t. | 别…别说了 |
[16:02] | What part | “我和萨姆负责找人” |
[16:03] | Of “sam and I will do the finding” was unclear? | 这句话哪没说明白 |
[16:06] | You get on my page now, or someone’s getting killed. | 你给我听话点 不然会害死自己的 |
[16:08] | No more ignoring your phone. No more running off without — | 不准不接电话 不准私自乱跑… |
[16:11] | Mcbride, stop your lecturing. | 麦克布利德 别讲大道理了 |
[16:12] | Why do you think we’re here? | 你以为我们为什么来这 |
[16:15] | We came to apologize… and say thanks. | 我们是来道歉 并且说声谢谢的 |
[16:18] | I mean, I’m not thrilled that the bastard’s still breathing, | 没能杀了那混蛋 我很不爽 |
[16:21] | But I’m — I’m glad that we are. | 但至少很高兴我们没事 |
[16:23] | – Sam – Oh, please. | -萨姆 -别提了 拜托 |
[16:24] | I’ve been dodging Miss Reynold’s calls for an hour. | 我在躲雷诺兹女士的电话 |
[16:26] | I’m sure the cops ran the plates on the Buick, told her — | 相信调查别克车的警官会告诉她 |
[16:29] | Oh, wait. Here we go. | 噢 你看 说来就来 |
[16:30] | Oh, yeah. That’s her — again. | 哈哈 果然又是她 |
[16:33] | Now that we found O’neill, | 既然找到了奥尼尔 |
[16:35] | How exactly are we dealing with him? | 到底怎么对付他 |
[16:37] | Well, he needs to find you. | 他想找到你 |
[16:38] | He’ll want to talk to anyone who could help him with that, | 他会利用所有能帮他找到你的人 |
[16:40] | Whih gives me the in I need | 这就给了我机会 |
[16:41] | To get him and his whole team busted by the police. | 让他和他的小组都进警察局 |
[16:43] | Mcbride, you an’t just walk right up to him. | 麦克布利德 你不能就这样走过去找他 |
[16:46] | As soon as you open your mouth and he hear you’re Irih — | 你一说话他就能听出你的爱尔兰口音 |
[16:48] | I’ll approach him as an Amerian with a deal. | 我会扮成美国人接近他 |
[16:50] | Really? | 真的 |
[16:52] | Sure you can… pull that off? | 你确定 你能行么 |
[16:55] | I’ve gone undercover as an Amerian before. | 我以前也用过美国人身份做掩护 |
[16:59] | I’ll be fine. | 会搞定的 |
[17:00] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[17:01] | Your acent’s a bit dodgy. | 你的口音是个问题 |
[17:25] | Uh, the uninvited | 不请自来 |
[17:26] | Could at least have the decency to introduce himself. | 起码得有点礼貌自我介绍下吧 |
[17:28] | My name’s unimportant. | 我的名字并不重要 |
[17:30] | You’re sitting at the wrong table. | 你坐错地方了 |
[17:31] | Fellas, get him out of here. | 伙计们 把他扔出去 |
[17:32] | I assure you I’m not. | 我保证没坐错 |
[17:34] | Thi is the planning committee for the Glenanne Wake, right? | 你们想教训教训格兰恩 是吧 |
[17:39] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[17:41] | What are you gonna do, you gonna play me a song with that? | 你要干什么 放首歌给我听么 |
[17:43] | What’s he gonna do? | 他要做什么 |
[17:45] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[17:46] | I want you to tell me if you reognize this voice. | 我要你告诉我你认识这个声音么 |
[17:50] | O’neill should be in the ground. | 得把奥尼尔解决了再走 |
[17:52] | He and his bloody army were ready for us. | 他和他的人就等着我们送上去找死 |
[17:54] | We need to leave town…now. | 我们必须离开这 马上走 |
[17:56] | I own a company. I’m an arms dealer | 我开了家公司 我是个军火商 |
[17:59] | If it gose “boom” or “bang” | 哪里有冲突 |
[18:00] | Or helps unhappy people kill each other, I sell it. | 哪里有仇家火拼 哪里就有我 |
[18:03] | Miss Glenanne works for me. | 格兰恩小姐是我手下 |
[18:04] | Yeah, whatever, pal. | 不管你是谁 伙计 |
[18:06] | I couldn’t are less about your business. | 我对你的生意不感兴趣 |
[18:07] | I want to know how you come to have her voie on tape. | 我只是想知道她的声音怎么会在你的机子上 |
[18:09] | My line of work breeds distrust, | 干我这行的 从不信人 |
[18:10] | Which I why I monitor communiations. | 所以我把她的电话都录下来了 |
[18:13] | What did I hear when I listened in on Miss Glenanne? | 我都从格兰恩小姐那听到了什么呢 |
[18:15] | An Irishman named Thomas O’neill | 一个名叫托马斯·奥尼尔的爱尔兰人 |
[18:17] | Has come with a small army to Miami to kill her. | 带着他的小型军队来迈阿密要杀她 |
[18:23] | You got a lot of brass on you, fella. | 你胆子够大的 朋友 |
[18:25] | I’ll give you that. | 我只能这么说 |
[18:26] | Now… it won’t surprie you to learn | 总之 毫无疑问 |
[18:29] | I can make her appear whenever I want, wherever I choose. | 我能让她在任何时间 任何地点出现 |
[18:32] | Well, Mr. Magic man, | 哇 大魔法师先生 |
[18:35] | If you make her appear now, | 你要是能让她现在就出现 |
[18:36] | I’ll buy you a mighty fine drink | 我一定请你喝杯好酒 |
[18:39] | I wish it were that simple. | 我也希望能这么简单 |
[18:41] | But she’s doing a job for me. | 但是她在帮我干活 |
[18:42] | If she diappears, | 如果她消失了 |
[18:43] | I need someone to do what she no longer can. | 我需要有人继续做她的活儿 |
[18:45] | I was thinking of you. | 我想让你来做 |
[18:46] | I don’t deal with people I don’t know. | 我从不和不认识的人打交道 |
[18:48] | You should get to know me. | 你应该好好了解下我 |
[18:50] | I don’t think I will. | 我认为没那个必要 |
[18:51] | I found her once. I’ll find her again. | 我找到过她一次 就会有下一次 |
[18:54] | Well | 好吧 |
[18:56] | If that doesn’t work out for you, call me. | 如果你搞不定了 打电话给我 |
[19:03] | Slainte | 干杯[爱尔兰祝酒辞] |
[19:07] | Slainte | 干杯 |
[19:12] | I thought the Irish were impulsive. | 我以为爱尔兰人都是爱冲动的 |
[19:14] | Okay, so, where are we if he doen’t go for your proposition? | 那么 如果他没采纳你的建议怎么办 |
[19:17] | In need of a backup plan. | 我们需要定个备用计划 |
[19:19] | Well, maybe we should ask Fi. | 我们或许该问问菲 |
[19:20] | She might have a perspective that we don’t. | 她或许比我们想得周到 |
[19:23] | That’s the real-estate lady! | 是来看房子的 |
[19:27] | Butch,Sundance, cool it. | 别紧张 神枪手们[影片《神枪手与智多星》主角] |
[19:29] | Hey, make sure to tell her | 一定要跟她说说 |
[19:31] | About the quality craftmanship in the new sun-room. | 新日光房的工艺质量有多精湛 |
[19:34] | Hi. You here about the house? | 你好 是来看房子的么 |
[19:36] | No, I’m here about your son. | 不 我是来找你儿子的 |
[19:38] | Can Michael come out and play? | 迈克尔能出来玩玩么 |
[19:39] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[19:41] | Exactly what I said I would do — | 当然是做我说过的 |
[19:42] | Delivering your study material. | 给你送学习资料 |
[19:49] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[19:52] | Exactly what you’re going to tell our friends at the C.I.A. | 就照这里说的 告诉中情局那帮人 |
[19:58] | You want me to say I worked a job helping a Somali warlord? | 你要让我承认我为一个索马里军阀卖命 |
[20:02] | Somali businessman. Yeah. | 索马里商人 是的 |
[20:04] | It’s an intelligence asset. | 这招儿很管用 |
[20:06] | It was a real operation. | 这行动是真实的 |
[20:07] | Lucky for us, all the U.S. operatives died, | 走运的是 所有美国探员都死了 |
[20:08] | So nobody can say you weren’t there, | 所以没人能说你不在那 |
[20:11] | Lines up perfectly with your time in Africa, | 和你在非洲的时间很吻合 |
[20:13] | And it helps me to set up a little side project | 并且这也会帮到我顺便处理些 |
[20:15] | I have here in Miami. | 迈阿密的小事 |
[20:16] | What’s side job? | 什么小事 |
[20:17] | Too early to talk details. | 现在说细节还太早 |
[20:19] | Let’s focus on the, uh — the businessman. | 我们先把注意力放在这个商人身上 |
[20:21] | He’s agreed to vouch | 他同意为你担保 |
[20:22] | For your unimpeachable conduct on the job | 此项行动中你无懈可击的行为 |
[20:24] | For a price, which I will pay. | 当然这需要钱 我会搞定的 |
[20:27] | No sale. | 我不干 |
[20:28] | I’m not clearing my name | 我是想为自己正名 |
[20:30] | By getting in bed with a murderer. | 但不是和一个杀人犯狼狈为奸 |
[20:32] | Stop being so naive. | 别这么天真了 |
[20:33] | You’re just replacing one lie with another, | 你一直在用一个谎来圆另一个谎 |
[20:36] | And this lie washes you clean. | 只不过这个谎会为你正名 |
[20:38] | Nothing about this is clean. | 这事证明不了什么 |
[20:39] | You need to realize that this isn’t about | 你需要明白的是 |
[20:41] | Telling the world the truth about Michael Westen. | 这不是向世界展示真正的迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[20:44] | Thi is about getting your old job back. | 这只是让你干回老本行 |
[20:47] | In the end, what does it matter? | 说到底 怎么回去的有什么关系 |
[20:50] | Oh, and please tell your mom sorry about the drapes. | 顺便告诉你妈妈那些窗帘的事 |
[20:53] | They looked better in the catalog, honestly. | 还是型录上看起来更好看些 真的 |
[20:58] | You take that. we’ll talk later. | 你接电话 我们改天聊 |
[21:02] | Yeah? | 说 |
[21:04] | It’s O’neill. | 我是奥尼尔 |
[21:05] | I’ve had a change of heart. Let’s meet. | 我改主意了 我们谈谈 |
[21:08] | He didn’t say why? | 他没说为什么吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 没有 |
[21:11] | He just said O’neill called him and we needed to be ready. | 他只说了奥尼尔找他了 我们要做好准备 |
[21:15] | Fiona, why are you coming home without Mcbride? | 菲欧娜 你为什么不带麦克布利德一起回家 |
[21:21] | People are who they are. | 因为我了解他 |
[21:22] | They don’t change just ’cause you want them to. | 他不会因为你想要他改变就改变 |
[21:24] | So, you’re still in love with him. | 但你还是爱他的 |
[21:30] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:36] | – Where we headed? – I need O’neill to deliver a package for me. | -我们去哪 -我要奥尼尔帮我送个东西 |
[21:39] | – What package? – A little gift | -什么东西 -一点小礼物 |
[21:41] | With a big prison sentence attached to it. | 足以送他进监狱了 |
[21:43] | – Let’s go. – Michael. | -我们走 -迈克尔 |
[21:45] | You know, I-I lost one sister. | 你知道 我已经失去了一个妹妹 |
[21:47] | I-I can’t lose another. | 我不能再失去这一个 |
[21:49] | I want to thank you for protecting Fiona. | 你能保护菲欧娜 我想说声谢谢 |
[21:52] | You’re an honest man, | 你是个正直的人 |
[21:54] | And I’m honored to be fighting beside you. | 能和你并肩作战 我很荣幸 |
[22:07] | I’m glad you came to your senses. | 很高兴你想通了 |
[22:09] | Well, we’ll see. | 还不确定 |
[22:11] | Now talk. | 说吧 |
[22:12] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[22:13] | I’ll give you Miss Glenanne’s location, | 我给你格兰恩小姐的位置 |
[22:15] | You get to kill her. | 你去杀了她 |
[22:16] | I deliver you the girl, | 我把那妞给你 |
[22:18] | And in return, you deliver a shipment of assault rifle | 做为回报 你帮我运一批枪 |
[22:20] | To one of my buyers. | 给我的一个客户 |
[22:21] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[22:22] | Fellas? | 兄弟们 |
[22:24] | I’m gonna shoot little bit off you | 我会慢慢折磨你 |
[22:25] | until you tell me where she is. | 直到你告诉我她在哪 |
[22:26] | Where do you want it first? | 你想从哪个部位开始 |
[22:27] | You want your elbow or your bloody kneeap? | 手肘还是膝盖 |
[22:29] | I really don’t have time for this. | 我真的没时间玩这个 |
[22:32] | Put the gun down, or I’ll have you put down. | 放下枪 不要逼我 |
[22:35] | I’m not sure you’ve taken stolk of the situation. | 我相信你还没看清情况 |
[22:49] | Well, there you go, eh? | 哇 这就来了 |
[22:51] | You couldn’t be trusted, so I brought insurance. | 我不信任你 所以带了些保险的来 |
[22:53] | Take your hands off me and put the gun down. | 把你们的手拿开 放下枪 |
[23:01] | Gun going down. | 你也放下枪 |
[23:02] | Very good. You can follow orders. | 非常好 你还是听话的 |
[23:04] | Now, tell me we have a deal. | 现在 告诉我我们达成共识了 |
[23:06] | If you stop lighting me up like a little christmas tree, | 别把我弄得跟发光的圣诞树似的 |
[23:11] | Then just maybe we will have a deal, yes. | 或许还能谈成 |
[23:15] | All right, that’s the signal. Turn them off. | 好了 那是信号 关掉它们 |
[23:21] | Sean, what are you doing? | 西恩 你在干嘛 |
[23:22] | I can take them all out. | 我能把他们全搞定 |
[23:24] | That is not a risk you get to take. | 你不能冒这个险 |
[23:26] | I just agreed to your deal. | 我刚同意了你的提议 |
[23:28] | Simple miscommuniation. | 交流出了点问题 |
[23:34] | Sean, they’re gonna kill Mcbride. | 西恩 他们会杀了麦克布利德的 |
[23:36] | No. I can get them all. | 不 我能把他们全干掉 |
[23:39] | Sean, turn the laser off. | 西恩 关掉镭射光 |
[23:42] | Thi is your last chance, partner, | 这是你最后的机会 朋友 |
[23:44] | Or the deal die right here. | 否则鱼死网破 |
[23:45] | So do you. Get this thing off me. | 你也一样 把这移开 |
[23:52] | Sean! | 西恩 |
[23:59] | That wasn’t so difficult, was it? | 其实也不太困难 对吧 |
[24:00] | Yeah, we’ll talk soon. | 好的 很快会再见面的 |
[24:10] | That’s everything on your list. | 这是你要的全部东西 |
[24:12] | Time to bring Thomas O’neill’s monster to life. | 是时候让托马斯·奥尼尔的噩梦开始了 |
[24:16] | Meet O’Neill’s signature bomb. | 来看看奥尼尔独有的炸弹 |
[24:18] | He’s trotted that thing out 12 time and never been caught. | 他用了12次了 从来没被逮住过 |
[24:21] | Let’s make “lucky number 13” | 我们就用幸运数字13 |
[24:22] | The one that links him to all his uncredited work. | 来把他跟那些无名罪行联系起来好了 |
[24:24] | Fiona, you remember Jack Tracey | 菲欧娜 还记得杰克·特雷西吗 |
[24:27] | From the bicycle shop by the churh? | 教堂旁自行车商店里的那个 |
[24:29] | Just got off the phone with him. | 我刚和他打完电话 |
[24:31] | The old guy. He was good to us. | 那老头 对我们很好 |
[24:33] | Right. Real plugged in to the underground. | 没错 跟黑道联系紧密 |
[24:35] | Well, he’s got bad news. | 他有个坏消息 |
[24:36] | There’s a rumor that O’Neill’s | 有传闻称奥尼尔要把你 |
[24:37] | Taking you home, putting you up for sale. | 带回老家 然后把你拍卖 |
[24:39] | Sounds like there’s a number of folks with ample reason | 好像有很多对菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[24:42] | To hate Fiona Glenanne already showing an interest. | 恨得咬牙切齿的家伙已经有兴趣出价了 |
[24:44] | That could be a lot of people. | 那会有很多人的 |
[24:45] | It seems O’Neill’s looking to raise his profile back home. | 奥尼尔估计是想衣锦还乡了 |
[24:48] | Thinks you’re his ticket. | 把你当成了筹码 |
[24:49] | I should have fore-fed him a bullet when I had the chance. | 我当时就应该给他一枪 干掉他的 |
[24:51] | If you had, you two would be having this conversation alone. | 早干掉的话 就没今天这场谈话了 |
[24:54] | I could have put them all down, Mcbride. | 我当时能把他们全都干掉的 麦克布利德 |
[24:56] | – I had a clear shot. – Did you have five clear shot? | -当时目标很清楚 -五个目标都清楚吗 |
[24:58] | I think you’re overestimating your ability | 你太高估自己的能力了 |
[25:00] | To hit five moving targets. | 一次击中五个移动目标 |
[25:01] | – You think so? – I know so. | -你这样想吗 -我非常清楚 |
[25:02] | Well, how about I — | 好吧 那我… |
[25:03] | How about you shut up?! | 你们俩给我闭嘴 |
[25:07] | We have work to do. | 我们还有活要干 |
[25:12] | Bomb makers, like master chef, | 制造炸弹的人 和大厨一样 |
[25:14] | Tend to have a signature dish. | 都会一个有拿手的招牌菜 |
[25:16] | If you can duplicate it, | 如果你能够复制这道菜 |
[25:19] | You can leave their fingerprint wherever you want. | 就可以到处留下他们的指纹 |
[25:24] | Some bombs are deigned to remove an obstacle, | 有些炸弹是用来消除障碍物的 |
[25:27] | Some bombs are designed to be loud and scary, | 有些只是为了虚张声势 |
[25:29] | While other bombs are just designed to kill and maim. | 而有一些则是专为杀戮和伤害而设计 |
[25:35] | Rat poison? | 老鼠药吗 |
[25:37] | It contains an anticoagulant. | 里面含有抗凝血剂 |
[25:39] | He like his vitims to hemorrhage and bleed out. | 他喜欢看到战利品慢慢流血身亡 |
[25:44] | He want them to suffer. | 他想让他们痛苦 |
[25:46] | He does it for the headlines | 他这样做是为了上头条 |
[25:47] | And the picture plashed on the front page. | 还有让血肉横飞的照片上头版 |
[25:49] | He blow up people just to spread fear. | 他炸死人只是为了散布恐惧 |
[25:53] | Go. | 去吧 |
[25:54] | Pick up some screws while you’re there. | 顺便带些螺丝来 |
[25:57] | You two play nice. | 你们俩要乖乖的 |
[25:59] | You think you can handle that? | 你还觉得自己能搞定吗 |
[26:01] | Guess we’ll find out, Mcbride. | 最后会见分晓的 麦克布利德 |
[26:08] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[26:10] | Hey, mom. Sorry I missed your calls. | 嘿 妈妈 抱歉没接你电话 |
[26:12] | I came by to see if you needed anything. | 我过来看看你还缺什么 |
[26:14] | Sure, you did. | 当然 |
[26:16] | That’s why you’re in here stealing all my screws. | 不就是为了偷走我所有螺丝钉嘛 |
[26:18] | It’s all right. I don’t need to know. | 没关系 我不需要知道原因 |
[26:20] | Let’s just pretend that you’re helping me clean my garage | 我们就假装你正为了房屋开放参观日 |
[26:23] | For my open house. | 帮我清理车库 |
[26:25] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[26:26] | So, uh, any other big life change | 那么 你还想告诉你儿子 |
[26:29] | You want to tell your son about? | 其他什么人生重大转变吗 |
[26:30] | What? I thought you’d be thrilled. | 什么 我以为你会欣喜若狂 |
[26:34] | I know you never wanted to come back to this house again. | 我知道你从来没想过要搬回这间房子 |
[26:37] | No, I didn’t, but that’s me. | 没有啊 不过别管我怎么想 |
[26:39] | You’re the one who always insisted | 是你一直在坚持说 |
[26:40] | That every single memory we had here was a good one. | 我们在这里的每段记忆都是美好的 |
[26:42] | Or did you suddenly change your mind? | 突然改变主意了吗 |
[26:44] | Maybe I finally decided to move on, Michael. | 也许我终于决定向前看了 迈克尔 |
[26:48] | It’s something I learned from my son, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 这是我从宝贝儿子身上学来的 |
[26:50] | Anyway… | 无论如何 |
[26:53] | I didn’t want to feel bad about throwing this stuff out | 这些东西 在给你过目之前 |
[26:56] | Without showing it to you first, okay? | 我可不想就这么把它们扔掉 |
[26:57] | I just — I ran across it when I was showing Tiffany around. | 是我带蒂凡尼看房子的时候发现的 |
[27:00] | – My model airplane. – Yeah. | -我的模型飞机 -没错 |
[27:02] | There’s another box just like it inside in the closet. | 橱柜里还有一箱和这个差不多的模型 |
[27:04] | You don’t want this stuff anymore? | 这些东西你不要了吗 |
[27:06] | I was hoping that you would, Michael. | 我希望你还想要 迈克尔 |
[27:12] | This isn’t gonna make any sense to you, | 我知道这对你来说没什么意义 |
[27:15] | But, um, most people — normal people — | 但是 大多数人 正常人 |
[27:18] | Go through their life colleting boxes like this. | 一生都会搜集这样一箱东西的 |
[27:21] | I just don’t want you to ever look back | 我只是不希望你回头想起这些的时候 |
[27:24] | And regret letting this stuff go. | 后悔没有留下它们 |
[27:26] | Now, if you’re convinced that you never will, | 要是你肯定自己永远不会后悔 |
[27:29] | I will throw it away for you. | 我会帮你扔掉的 |
[27:31] | I’ll just — I’ll — I’ll take a look. | 我会 我会看看的 |
[27:33] | Oh, well, I’ll go get the other box. | 好的 那我去把另一个箱子也拿来 |
[27:52] | Well, this is gonna make O’Neill | 这个东西会让奥尼尔看上去 |
[27:53] | Look like he’s got one hell of an interest | 像是对国家部门数据库 |
[27:55] | In the basement of the state department. | 非常感兴趣的样子 |
[27:57] | He’s gonna have a lot of explaining to do. | 让他有口难辩 |
[27:59] | That’s the noose. | 就像是绞刑的套索 |
[28:01] | So, you think this slippery Irishman’s | 那你认为狡猾的爱尔兰人 |
[28:02] | Gonna stik his head in? | 会把头伸进去吗 |
[28:03] | If we want to get him busted, | 如果我们想陷害他 |
[28:05] | We need to put him behind the wheel of this van. | 就要让他开这辆车 |
[28:06] | And if he won’t do it on his own, | 要是他自己不愿意 |
[28:07] | We’ll have to just gently encourage him. | 我们就温柔地给他些鼓励 |
[28:13] | Mcbride, I’ll be right there. | 麦克布利德 我马上过来 |
[28:15] | Right, Sean. | 好的 西恩 |
[28:18] | That’s the last of what you packed. | 这是你打包的最后一箱行李 |
[28:20] | It’s such a shame to leave so much behind. | 这么多东西不能带走 太可惜了 |
[28:23] | I was just getting comfortable. | 我刚感觉好受点 |
[28:25] | I know you’re trained to walk away from everything | 我知道你训练有素 可以在 |
[28:28] | In 30 minutes or less, but — | 在半小时内放下一切 但是 |
[28:30] | It’s not easy for everyone. | 这对每个人来说都不容易 |
[28:35] | I can’t believe in a few days I’m gonna wake up back home. | 我不敢相信几天以后 我就会回到家乡了 |
[28:39] | And you’ll be you again, Fi. | 你会做回原来的你 菲 |
[28:41] | I wonder what it will be like. | 不知道那会是怎么样的 |
[28:45] | You’ll have your friends there and your family. | 你会和朋友 家人在一起 |
[28:48] | They don’t know me anymore. | 他们都已经不认识我了 |
[28:51] | You’re still the same person. | 你还是原来的你 |
[28:52] | No, I’m not. | 不 不再是了 |
[28:54] | Who I am now | 现在的我 |
[28:56] | Has so much to do with what I’ve done here, | 跟我在这的作为 跟你一起所经历的 |
[28:58] | What I’ve done with you. | 都有了莫大的牵扯 |
[29:04] | Fi… | 菲 |
[29:07] | …I… | 我 |
[29:09] | It’s okay, Michael. | 没关系 迈克尔 |
[29:12] | We’re so not good at this. | 我们都不善于表达 |
[29:15] | Mcbride, everything taken care of? | 麦克布利德 都准备就绪了吗 |
[29:17] | Yeah, let’s go then. | 好的 那我们出发吧 |
[29:19] | And, Sean, you have to stop parking | 还有 西恩 你不能再把 |
[29:20] | Your stolen car in the side streets. | 你偷来的车停在路边了 |
[29:22] | It’s too exposed. | 太容易暴露了 |
[29:24] | What? I left it in the parking lot this morning. | 什么 今天早上我就停到停车场了 |
[29:26] | Oh, that’s not your Toyota | 那不是你的丰田 |
[29:28] | A block away, parked behind some tree? | 停在一个街区以外的某棵树后面吗 |
[29:47] | Sean! Sean! | 西恩 西恩 |
[29:49] | Get the girl! Get the girl out of here now! | 抓住那女孩 把她带出去 |
[29:51] | No! No! He has to live! | 不 不 他必须活着 |
[29:54] | You got some good friends, Western. | 你交的朋友不错 韦斯顿 |
[29:59] | – Fiona! – Michael! | -菲欧娜 -迈克尔 |
[30:04] | Fiona! | 菲欧娜 |
[30:06] | Michael, thank god you’re okay. | 迈克尔 感谢上帝你没事 |
[30:08] | Okay, just keep holding the pressure. | 好的 继续按住 |
[30:10] | I am holding the pressure. | 我正在按 |
[30:11] | Oh, damn it. I can’t get it. | 见鬼 我找不准 |
[30:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[30:14] | Yeah, hey, Mike, sorry about leaving you back there, | 迈克 抱歉现在顾不上你 |
[30:16] | But, uh, broken ribs weren’t a priority. | 但是肋骨骨折不是太严重 |
[30:18] | You were breathing and steady. | 至少你还有呼吸 情况稳定 |
[30:19] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪里 -我不知道 |
[30:21] | I got here, found Sean, called Maddie. | 我到这里的时候 发现了西恩 就打电话叫曼迪来 |
[30:23] | Sean wouldn’t let Sam take him to the hospital. | 西恩不让萨姆送他去医院 |
[30:25] | He was saying if we got caught up | 他说如果我们被逮住 |
[30:26] | Explaining all this crap to the cops, | 要向警方解释发生的一切 |
[30:28] | We’d never find Fi. | 就永远找不到菲了 |
[30:29] | Push — push hard right here. | 按住 就这里 按紧点 |
[30:30] | Yeah, okay. Why won’t it stop? | 好的 为什么还是止不住血 |
[30:32] | How did O’Neill find the safe… | 奥尼尔怎么会找到这里 |
[30:51] | All right, walk the perimeters | 好的 现在守住这里 |
[30:53] | And keep your radios on channel one. | 把无线电调到一号台 |
[30:55] | Hello, sweetheart. This way. That’s right. | 你好甜心 这边来 很好 |
[30:56] | Come on in. | 出来 |
[30:57] | There you go. Oh. | 对了 就是这样 |
[30:59] | Stop your nonsense, sweetheart! | 别白费功夫了 宝贝 |
[31:02] | There we go. | 就是这里了 |
[31:10] | Where’s Fiona? | 菲欧娜在哪里 |
[31:15] | You tell me where Fiona is now! | 告诉我菲欧娜在哪 快说 |
[31:18] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[31:21] | Now, how would I know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[31:23] | Thomas O’Neill stopped one of his men from executing me. | 托马斯·奥尼尔阻止了他一个手下杀我 |
[31:25] | It sounded like he made a deal with someone to keep me alive. | 好像是和某人作了交易 要我活着 |
[31:28] | I thought of you. | 我想是你 |
[31:29] | Bravo. | 厉害 |
[31:31] | Put that all together yourself, did you? | 是你自己想出来的吧 |
[31:32] | No point in denying it. | 我没有必要否认 |
[31:33] | You would have figured it eventually. | 总有一天你也会明白过来的 |
[31:35] | You sent Fiona to her death. | 你在把菲欧娜送上绝路 |
[31:36] | I sent her home, like she wanted. | 我如她所愿送她回老家 |
[31:38] | What happens after she get there — well, she’s a big girl. | 至于她到家以后… 她可不是小孩子了 |
[31:42] | Strickler, you have no i– | 斯特里克勒 你根本不知道 |
[31:44] | Hey, I did this the cleanest way possible. | 我已经尽可能干净利落了 |
[31:45] | Sure, the brother got clipped, but you were spared. | 没错 她哥是伤的挺重 但你没事 |
[31:48] | I’m your goddamn white knight, Michael. | 我简直是你的大救星 迈克尔 |
[31:50] | You tell me where | 快告诉我她在哪… |
[31:51] | Get back. Get the hell back right now. | 退后 马上给我退后 |
[31:54] | I’m getting a little sick of your ingratitude. | 我受够了你的忘恩负义 |
[31:57] | I’m the one trying to help you out. | 我是一心想要帮你 |
[31:58] | You wanted back in? Well, guess what — | 你想要回工作吗 想想吧 |
[32:00] | A gun-dealing, bomb-making girlfriend | 一个买卖军火 制造炸弹的女朋友 |
[32:02] | Wasn’t helping your case. | 对你毫无帮助 |
[32:03] | She had to go. | 她必须消失 |
[32:04] | And it was clear you were too attached | 而且很明显你心太软 |
[32:06] | To do what needed to be done, | 下不了手 |
[32:07] | So, like a good partner, I did it for you. | 作为你的好搭档 我帮你分忧了 |
[32:11] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底做了些什么 |
[32:15] | You’re taying put for the next hour. | 接下来一小时你就别想出去了 |
[32:16] | By then, the cargo company I hired | 到那时 我雇的货运公司 |
[32:18] | Will have miss Glenanne and her fan club | 早就把格兰恩小姐和她的粉丝团 |
[32:19] | In international waters, | 送到了公海上 |
[32:21] | Heroi rescue attempt will be impossible, | 即使想英雄救美 也救不成了 |
[32:23] | And you can move on | 你也能清醒下 |
[32:24] | Knowing there wasn’t a damn thing you could do. | 知道自己并不是无所不能的 |
[32:26] | I’ll be the bad guy. you’re welcome. | 我就当一回坏人 不用谢我 |
[32:28] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 |
[32:31] | Get out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[32:33] | You don’t get to have the girl and the job! | 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 |
[32:36] | She doen’t fit into your future, our future. | 她会妨碍你的未来 我们的未来 |
[32:39] | So why don’t you do yourself a favor | 干嘛不为自己着想一下 |
[32:40] | And just forget the past. | 把她当过去一样忘了吧 |
[32:45] | Fiona is not my past. | 菲奥娜不是我的过去 |
[33:00] | Mike, where are you? | 迈克 你在哪 |
[33:01] | Sam, liten to me. | 萨姆 听我说 |
[33:02] | Strickler arranged for O’neill | 斯特里克勒帮奥尼尔安排了 |
[33:04] | To get out of the U.S. on a cargo ship. | 搭货船离开美国 |
[33:06] | He’s been making regular calls | 他跟比斯坎湾一家渔具租赁店 |
[33:08] | To a sharter fishing house on Key Biscayne. | 有定期的联系 |
[33:10] | Well, that must be where O’neill has Fi. | 奥尼尔肯定把菲关在那了 |
[33:12] | It’s perfect. | 那地方再合适不过了 |
[33:13] | Those places are excluded. They got private dock. | 很排外 还有私人码头 |
[33:15] | Perfet place to load a prioner onto our transport boat. | 逮人偷渡的好地方 |
[33:18] | How’s Sean? | 西恩怎么样 |
[33:19] | Ah, he’s stable. | 稳定下来了 |
[33:20] | I’m coming to get you. | 我马上来接你 |
[33:41] | This is the place. Fi’s still here. | 就是这里 菲还在 |
[33:44] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[33:45] | That’s the fishing boat. | 就是那艘渔船 |
[33:50] | Let’s get that bomb in the bag | 那我们就把炸弹装好了 |
[33:51] | And get it on the boat and call the coast guard | 送上船 再通知海岸警卫队 |
[33:53] | And make sure the feds catch him with it this time. | 这次一定要确保条子抓他个现行 |
[34:01] | Fiona Glenanne. | 菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[34:03] | God, I’ve waited a long time for this moment. | 上帝 我等这一刻等得太久了 |
[34:06] | Well, so have I. | 我也是 |
[34:08] | In my version, I’m tabbing you | 我正想象着 拿着冰锥 |
[34:10] | In the throat with an ice pick | 刺穿你的喉咙 |
[34:12] | Is that how you saw it? | 你瞧见了没 |
[34:13] | I can’t say I did, no. | 我可不这么认为 |
[34:16] | No, it wasn’t like that. But don’t worry. | 你想都别想 不过别担心 |
[34:18] | You’ll soon be spending quite a bit of time | 很快你就有的是时间 |
[34:20] | With some sharp metal instruments. | 跟一堆锋利的金属工具做伴 |
[34:22] | You’re putting me on the auction block. | 你想把我拍卖掉 |
[34:25] | You’re not man enough to do it yourself. | 就凭你 还没这个胆 |
[34:27] | If this was just about you and me… | 如果只是你我的私人恩怨 |
[34:32] | I’d be holding a bloody hammer, | 我宁愿拿着把小锤子 |
[34:34] | And you’d be shoking on a mouthful of teeth — | 敲得你满嘴找牙 |
[34:36] | Them little teeth there. | 把这些都敲掉 |
[34:37] | The thing is, it’s bigger than us, you see? | 问题是 已经不仅仅是你我的恩怨了 |
[34:41] | When I set foot on Irish soil, | 等我踏上爱尔兰的土地 |
[34:43] | It’s gonna be a whole new world for me | 展现在我面前的将是个全新的世界 |
[34:46] | Because there are some very powerful men | 因为有那么些强权人物 |
[34:48] | Who are gonna give me anything I want | 愿意不惜任何代价 |
[34:50] | In exchange for you. | 跟我交换你 |
[34:52] | You see? | 明白吗 |
[34:53] | Even a seat at the table. | 甚至能给我个官当当 |
[34:55] | There’s no place in Ireland for a bastard like you. | 爱尔兰可容不下你这样的混蛋 |
[34:59] | There’s always room for a patriot. | 爱国者到哪都会大受欢迎 |
[35:02] | You’re no patriot. | 你不是爱国者 |
[35:04] | You’re a monster | 你是个魔头 |
[35:06] | Who wraps himself in a cause to justify murdering children! | 是披着羊皮 残杀儿童的狼 |
[35:10] | Even your own country wants you dead! | 连你自己的祖国都容不下你 |
[35:12] | Ugh! you’re wrong! | 你错了 |
[35:14] | You hit like a girl. | 连打人都跟娘们似的 |
[35:34] | Sam, if anything happens to me — | 萨姆 要是我有个三长两短… |
[35:36] | Oh, I’m finishing this, brother. | 兄弟 我会帮你搞定的 |
[35:37] | I’m getting Fi out of there no matter what. | 无论如何都会把菲就出来 |
[35:39] | Just don’t ever tell her I said that. | 只要别告诉她我说过这些 |
[35:59] | O’neill, get out here. | 奥尼尔 给我滚出来 |
[36:01] | What the hell’s going on? | 这TM怎么回事 |
[36:05] | Get to the boat. Get to the boat! | 快上船去 上船去 |
[36:13] | Keep him covered! | 掩护我 |
[36:17] | Get to the boat! Start the boat up! | 快上船 先发动起来 |
[36:38] | Sam, Fiona’s clear. Get them on the boat. | 萨姆 菲奥娜安全了 把他们逼上船 |
[36:42] | Get in the water, you bastards! Go get her! | 混蛋 快跳下去 把她抓起来 |
[36:45] | She’s gone! Forget her! | 她逃了 别管她了 |
[36:46] | No, we need to get to the boat! | 不 快上船去 |
[36:53] | Sam, you got eyes on Fi? | 萨姆 看到菲了吗 |
[36:54] | I don’t see her, Mikey. I’m calling it in. | 没有 迈迈 我正报警 |
[37:01] | Coast guard. Is this an emergency? | 海岸警卫队 有紧急情况吗 |
[37:03] | I just saw a group of men with guns | 我刚看到一群荷枪实弹的人 |
[37:05] | Loading something onto a boat. | 把什么东西抬上了船 |
[37:07] | Fi? | 菲 |
[37:11] | Fi! | 菲 |
[37:13] | Fi! | 菲 |
[37:14] | Fi! | 菲 |
[38:03] | How are they? | 他们怎么样 |
[38:04] | Better. | 好多了 |
[38:06] | They’ve been asleep for hours. | 昏睡了几个小时 |
[38:08] | Michael, I was upposed to have an open house here today. | 迈克尔 今天本来是开放参观日 |
[38:10] | I’m sorry, mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[38:12] | No. | 不 |
[38:14] | I’ve deided to take the listing off the market. | 我决定不卖这房子了 |
[38:18] | I don’t think it’s time for me to leave yet. | 现在还不到我离开的时候 |
[38:20] | If that’s what you think I bet for you, mom. | 你真这么想的话我完全同意 老妈 |
[38:22] | It’s not just doing what’s best for me, Michael. | 迈克尔 这不只是为我自己好 |
[38:25] | You hide your clients here. You let your friends stay here. | 你把你委托人藏在这 让你朋友住在这 |
[38:29] | I don’t think you’re ready to say goodbye, either. | 我想你也没准备好告别这里的 |
[38:31] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[38:35] | Michael, get over here. | 迈克尔 过来一下 |
[38:45] | So, it’s Westen now, is it? | 该改叫你韦斯顿了 是吧 |
[38:47] | It has been for a while. | 我早该跟你说了 |
[38:49] | I owe you an explanation. | 一直欠你一个解释 |
[38:52] | Back in Ireland, there were a lot of questions | 在爱尔兰那会 很多人都在怀疑 |
[38:54] | About whether or not you were one of us. | 你到底算不算我们这方的人 |
[38:57] | I always thought you were. | 我一直就没怀疑过 |
[39:01] | Now I know I was right. | 现在我知道 我是对的 |
[39:02] | Thank you, Sean. | 谢谢你 西恩 |
[39:04] | The problem is O’neill louted you as an Amerian. | 问题是奥尼尔嚷得全世界都知道你是美国人了 |
[39:08] | You can never go back, | 你以后回不去了 |
[39:10] | And, uh, neither can she. | 她也是 |
[39:12] | Should I be looking out for anyone? | 我该防着点什么人吗 |
[39:13] | No. | 不用 |
[39:14] | I should be able to keep them at bay. | 有我牵制着他们就够了 |
[39:16] | I’ll owe you for that. | 我欠你这份人情 |
[39:17] | The hell you will. | 别说这话 |
[39:19] | That squares us. | 我们扯平了 |
[39:20] | I heard what you did to Strikler. | 我听说了斯特里克勒的事 |
[39:23] | If you — if you need any help running… | 如果 如果需要找人帮你跑路… |
[39:25] | Strickler’s body was found next to a certain type of bomb. | 斯特里克勒的尸体在某种特殊炸弹旁被发现 |
[39:28] | Our friend O’neill will be charged with his murder | 奥尼尔会因谋杀了他 |
[39:30] | And the 12 bombings in Europe. | 和12宗欧洲炸弹爆炸案 而被起诉 |
[39:32] | That’s better than he deserve. | 这样还便宜了他 |
[39:35] | But it’ll do. | 不过聊胜于无了 |
[39:36] | Mihael? | 迈克尔 |
[39:43] | Yeah, Fi? | 菲 怎么了 |
[39:48] | I wanted to, um… | 我想… |
[39:54] | I wanted to… | 我想… |
[39:58] | Don’t. | 不用说 |
[40:01] | It’s okay. | 我都知道 |
[40:03] | We’re no good at this. | 我们都不善于表达 |
[40:14] | Diego, yeah I thought you forgot. | 迪亚戈 对 我以为你忘了 |
[40:17] | Listen, Michael, | 听着 迈克尔 |
[40:18] | What were you doing working with Tom Strickler? | 你跟着汤姆·斯特里克勒做了些什么 |
[40:20] | Yeah, it’s compliated. | 这事很复杂 |
[40:22] | Do you know the kind of people he was in bed with, | 你知道他背后都是些什么人 |
[40:23] | The kind of stuff he was involved in?! | 他都被卷进了什么样的事 |
[40:25] | -Diego, calm down. -Strickler’s dead! | – 迪亚戈 冷静一下 – 斯特里克勒死了 |
[40:27] | He was shot to death! | 被枪杀了 |
[40:28] | Now someone’s in town cleaning up the mess he left behind! | 已经有人来收拾他留下的烂摊子了 |
[40:32] | I don’t know who I can trust, | 我不知道还有谁可以信任 |
[40:34] | Even at the agency! | 即使组织内部也一样 |
[40:35] | Wait. Who’s in town? | 等等 你说谁来了 |
[40:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:38] | But I’m being followed, Michael. | 但我已经被盯上了 迈克尔 |
[40:40] | Someone’s coming for me, and they’re coming for you, too. | 有人找上了我 迟早也会找上你的 |
[40:44] | We’re not safe. We need to meet now. | 我们都有危险 现在就得见个面 |
[40:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:49] | 3732 Brighton Avenue. | 布莱顿大街3732号 |
[40:51] | Apartment 412 | 412室 |
[40:53] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就过去 |
[41:00] | We got a 1-8-7 down here. | 本地发生谋杀案 |
[41:02] | We need to set up a perimeter | 请求封锁周边区域 |
[41:03] | And search the area for suspects. | 搜查嫌犯 |
[41:05] | When you realize that an operation is compromised, | 一旦发现行动暴露 |
[41:07] | That your enemies are on the move, you’re on a clock. | 敌人找上了你 你已岌岌可危 |
[41:10] | You have to move as fast as you can | 就必须尽全力行动起来 |
[41:12] | To try to contain the damage | 以期遏制威胁 |
[41:14] | And harden your defenses before it’s too late. | 并加强防御 以免一发不可收拾 |
[41:17] | Sometimes you make it in time… | 有时候 你能及时赶上 |
[41:20] | …And sometime you don’t. | 有时 则不能 |
[41:25] | When you work in intelligence, | 作为特工人员 |
[41:27] | The worst feeling in the world is knowing nothing, | 最糟糕的感觉 就是没有感觉 |
[41:30] | Being caught up in something | 明明被盯上了 |
[41:32] | You don’t begin to understand… | 自己还一无所知 |
[41:36] | …Because it’s not the enemy you see that gets you, | 正如俗话说得好 明枪易躲 |
[41:39] | It’s the one you don’t. | 暗箭难防 |