| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 | 
| [00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… | 
| [00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你进黑名单了 | 
| [00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有了 | 
| [00:10] | No ash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 | 
| [00:12] | You’re tuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 他们想把你困在哪儿都行 | 
| [00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 | 
| [00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 有工作上门你就得做 | 
| [00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 有人理你你就得信他 | 
| [00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友 | 
| [00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧 | 
| [00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友 | 
| [00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girl. | 你也知道 间谍就这么回事儿 花团锦簇 | 
| [00:31] | -Family, too – Hey, is that your Mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈打来的 | 
| [00:33] | – If you’re desperate. – Someone needs your help, Michael. | -如果你感到绝望 -有人要你帮忙 迈克尔 | 
| [00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 最要命的是 一旦被炒 | 
| [00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也别想去了 | 
| [00:48] | When you prepare for a mission, | 准备出任务时 | 
| [00:50] | It’s the little things that count. | 真正该注意的是些细节 | 
| [00:52] | Firepower is great, | 火力强大固然好 | 
| [00:54] | But an operation’s more likely to be saved | 不过有时几节新电池要比枪 | 
| [00:56] | By a fresh set of batteries than a gun. | 更能助你一臂之力 | 
| [00:58] | Bring a camera. | 带上相机 | 
| [01:00] | That’s all he told you about this gig? | 关于这任务 他就说了这么多 | 
| [01:01] | Strickler plays it close to the vest. | 斯特里克勒口风这么紧 | 
| [01:03] | And you’re just going right along with it? | 你就这么欣然接受吗 | 
| [01:04] | I don’t have much choice. | 我没别的选择 | 
| [01:06] | If I want my old job back, | 要是我想把工作找回来 | 
| [01:07] | He’s the guy that can make it happen. | 他是唯一能帮我实现的人 | 
| [01:09] | The fact that he’s a weasel doen’t give you pause? | 可这老狐狸连气都不让你喘一口 | 
| [01:11] | Fi, right now he’s the only dance partner I have. | 菲 现阶段我只能与”狐”共舞 | 
| [01:14] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我在说什么 | 
| [01:15] | He’s my ticket back in, Fi. | 他是我找回工作的”回程票” 菲 | 
| [01:35] | Fiona Glenanne, always a pleasure. | 菲欧娜·格兰恩 幸会啊 | 
| [01:36] | Pleasure’s all yours. | 你自己高兴就好 | 
| [01:39] | Okay, well, I’d love to stay and chat, | 我很乐意留下来聊聊 | 
| [01:41] | But Michael and I have work to do. | 不过迈克尔和我有活儿要干了 | 
| [01:42] | Ready to go, Michael? | 准备好了吗 迈克尔 | 
| [01:46] | Hey. | 等等 | 
| [01:47] | Michael,I know how much this job means to you… | 迈克尔 我知道这份工作对你来说很重要 | 
| [01:51] | But if it doesn’t feel right, | 但是如果有什么不对劲的话 | 
| [01:52] | Promise me you’ll walk away. | 答应我 你得全身而退 | 
| [01:55] | Fi, I have to go. | 菲 我得走了 | 
| [02:07] | I sense you’re not entirely comfortable | 我感觉你对这个安排 | 
| [02:09] | With this arrangement, Michael, | 不是很满意 迈克尔 | 
| [02:10] | So I just want to remind you what’s at stake. | 我得再跟你强调下利害关系 | 
| [02:13] | You do this, and you have my word, | 跟着我干 我保证 | 
| [02:14] | The power that be will review your burn notice. | 你入黑名单一事会有望解决的 | 
| [02:16] | Your word? | 你保证 | 
| [02:18] | Laugh if you like, | 想笑就笑吧 | 
| [02:19] | But I wouldn’t be driving an Aston Martin | 不过我要是言而无信的话 | 
| [02:21] | If I didn’t know how to keep a promise. | 也开不起阿斯顿·马丁[高级车]了 | 
| [02:23] | You’ll get your call from Washington. | 你会接到华盛顿打来的电话的 | 
| [02:24] | Tell me about the job. | 还是说说这个活儿吧 | 
| [02:26] | That is a safe house for an American Intelligence Agency, | 这是美国情报局的一个安全屋 | 
| [02:29] | And they use it to store weapons for missions abroad. | 他们用来囤积武器 执行海外任务 | 
| [02:32] | Now,what if I told you I know the exact moment | 现在 要是我能告诉你确切的 | 
| [02:34] | That it’s left unguarded? | 无人把守的时间呢 | 
| [02:36] | Don’t worry. | 别紧张 | 
| [02:37] | I’m not asking you to steal them. | 我没让你去偷它们 | 
| [02:39] | Somebody’s already taking care of that. | 已经有人先下手了 | 
| [02:41] | I got word that thieves | 我收到消息 | 
| [02:42] | Were ripping off a stash of military equipment. | 有一伙贼偷了一批秘密装备 | 
| [02:44] | We should alert the owners. | 我们该提醒屋主 | 
| [02:46] | Oh, we will, but timing is everything. | 会的 不过时间就是金钱 | 
| [02:49] | Now, I paid a hefty sum | 我花了一大笔钱才套出消息 | 
| [02:51] | To learn that they’re selling the stuff on Friday, | 他们星期五会把东西出手 | 
| [02:52] | But nobody know the buyer or the location. | 但是没人知道买家和交易地点 | 
| [02:55] | That’s where you come in, superstar. | 所以得请你出马了 大明星 | 
| [02:57] | The crew has a cleaner. | 这帮人中有清道夫 | 
| [02:58] | Ding, ding, ding. Give this man a prize. | 回答正确 加十分 | 
| [03:01] | He’s the key to tracking the sale. | 这个人是追踪交易的关键 | 
| [03:03] | I’m no ace operative, | 我不是王牌侦探 | 
| [03:04] | But I’d say a picture of his license plate would be helpful. | 不过我敢说 要是搞到他的车牌会大有帮助 | 
| [03:07] | Heists are like parties — the worst part is cleaning up. | 抢劫就像开派对–最头疼的部分都是扫尾 | 
| [03:11] | Someone has to stay behind to get rid of all the evidences. | 有人得留到最后 清理所有的证据 | 
| [03:16] | Of course, tidying up after a heist | 当然 清理抢劫现场的方法 | 
| [03:19] | Often involve methods not suitable for parties. | 可不适用于清理派对现场 | 
| [03:30] | Moment of truth, Michael. | 真相时刻 迈克尔 | 
| [03:45] | – You going somewhere? – Yep. | -你要出远门 -没错 | 
| [03:47] | Going out with Ms. Reynolds. | 跟雷纳兹女士一起出去玩 | 
| [03:48] | Got new underwear and everything. | 新内裤和所有东西都备齐了 | 
| [03:50] | Buddy of mine’s gonna loan me his villa. | 我朋友会把他的别墅借给我 | 
| [03:52] | Got a full bar, hot tub with a 1-jet water-massage system. | 里面有全套的洗浴 三温暖 和温泉按摩装备 | 
| [03:56] | Nice. | 不错啊 | 
| [03:57] | Any luck running that license plate for me | 运气怎么样 | 
| [03:59] | With your cop buddies? | 你的警察朋友查到我要的那个车牌了吗 | 
| [04:01] | Yeah, but, Mike, I mean, come on. | 查到了 可是 迈克 拜托 | 
| [04:02] | Are you really working with Strikler? | 你真的要跟斯特里克勒合作 | 
| [04:04] | The guy’s a parasite. | 那男的是个寄生虫 | 
| [04:05] | He can help clear my name. | 他能为我正名 | 
| [04:07] | I don’t get to be choosy. | 我没别的选择 | 
| [04:09] | Anyway, look, the car was rented with a stolen visa, | 好吧 看这个 车是用偷来的信用卡租的 | 
| [04:12] | So that’s no surprie, but get this — | 这倒没什么意外的 不过再看这个 | 
| [04:14] | Same card bought gas three times | 同一张卡在多勒尔附近 | 
| [04:16] | In a neighborhood in Doral. | 加了三次油 | 
| [04:17] | And? | 还有呢 | 
| [04:18] | Well, the only place out there that doesn’t ask for I.D. | 这个地区唯一不需要用身份证 | 
| [04:20] | When you chek in is the Weges Motel. | 登记入住的地方 是韦吉斯汽车旅馆 | 
| [04:22] | So, I’ll bet you a minty mojito | 所以 我跟你赌一杯薄荷莫吉托 | 
| [04:24] | That’s where he’s hiding now. | 他现在肯定就藏在那儿 | 
| [04:25] | Great work, Sam. | 干得好 萨姆 | 
| [04:26] | I need to get eye on him before he makes a move. | 我得在他转移之前盯紧他 | 
| [04:29] | Hold your hore there, cowboy. | 牵好你的马 上那等着去吧 牛仔 | 
| [04:30] | The motel is right across the street from a bingo parlor. | 从宾果游戏厅出去右转就到了 | 
| [04:33] | You’re not gonna blend in with the senior citizens, | 你在一堆老人中间肯定容易引起注意 | 
| [04:35] | So we got to set up | 所以我们得弄一些 | 
| [04:36] | Some kind of rotating surveillance | 旋转监视器 | 
| [04:37] | In a storefront down the street. | 安在街边的店里 | 
| [04:39] | Oh, do me a favor. | 帮我折几件 | 
| [04:40] | Uh, that kind of wrecks the top of them. | 上面折成这样 | 
| [04:42] | Just a… little fold is good. | 再对折一下就行了 | 
| [04:44] | Do you have a better idea? | 还有没有更好的办法 | 
| [04:46] | Look, don’t shut me down right away, Mike, | 听着 别马上否决我 迈克 | 
| [04:47] | But I’m thinking this would work better | 不过我觉得这样会更可行 | 
| [04:49] | If we had someone who could blend in with bingo… | 要是我们能找到人混在宾果游戏厅里 | 
| [04:52] | Somebody we trust, someone close to home… | 找个我们信任的人 自己人 | 
| [04:56] | You talking about my mom? | 你是说我妈 | 
| [04:57] | Look, it’s only a watching job, | 听着 只是负责监听 | 
| [04:59] | So there’s gonna be other people around. | 而且周围还有那么多人 | 
| [05:00] | She should be fine. | 她不会有事的 | 
| [05:01] | I’ll talk to her. | 我跟她说说 | 
| [05:03] | Oh, uh, yeah, about that — I should mention… | 对了 说到这个 我早该告诉你的 | 
| [05:05] | Um, she’s been a little out of sorts | 自从这屋顶几天漏雨开始 | 
| [05:07] | Since the roof started leaking. | 她心情就一直不太好 | 
| [05:09] | Leaking? How bad we talking? | 漏雨 她心情有多不好 | 
| [05:11] | Uh, pretty bad. | 非常不好 | 
| [05:11] | For some crazy reason, | 她莫名其妙地 | 
| [05:12] | She thinks it has to do with the time I blew up the house. | 就觉得这跟我上次炸了她房子有关 | 
| [05:18] | Strictly need-to-know, Mike. | 面对现实吧 迈克 | 
| [05:20] | Anyway, Fi’s in there helping clean up. | 总之 菲在帮忙打扫了 | 
| [05:26] | Will there be any shooting? | 会有人开枪吗 | 
| [05:28] | No, mom — no shooting. | 不会 妈 不会开枪 | 
| [05:29] | All you’ll be doing is watching. | 你要做的就是负责监视 | 
| [05:33] | Damn it! See?! | 靠 看见了吧 | 
| [05:36] | Every time it rains, I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 只要一下雨 | 
| [05:38] | This place turns into Noah’s ark. | 这破地方就成了诺亚方舟了 | 
| [05:40] | Mom, I’ll fix the roof. | 妈 我会把屋顶修好的 | 
| [05:41] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 | 
| [05:46] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [05:48] | It’ll be good to get out of the house. | 起码比呆在家好 | 
| [05:51] | I’ll get my purse. | 我去拿包 | 
| [05:53] | Really, Michael? | 真的吗 迈克尔 | 
| [05:55] | It’s one thing for you to do this job but involving your mom? | 为了找回工作 把你妈牵扯进去也行 | 
| [05:57] | I’m just adapting to the needs of the operation, Fi. | 我只是配合工作 菲 | 
| [06:01] | Fi? | 菲 | 
| [06:04] | Mike! Mike, you’re there. | 迈克 迈克 终于找到你了 | 
| [06:06] | Thank God. It’s barry. | 谢天谢地 我是巴里 | 
| [06:08] | Look, um, you know all those favors you owe me? | 听着 还记得你欠我的那些人情吧 | 
| [06:11] | I’m calling in all of them. | 报答的时候到了 | 
| [06:12] | Barry, I’m right in the middle of something — | 巴里 我有事要忙 | 
| [06:14] | I’m at the Arlito, and bring Fiona, | 我在阿尔利多 把菲欧娜也带来 | 
| [06:16] | ‘Cause this could get a little…violent. | 因为这事可能有点 暴力 | 
| [06:20] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好吧 我就去 | 
| [06:27] | What’s going on, Barry? | 怎么回事 巴里 | 
| [06:29] | Someone stole my ledger, Mike. | 有人偷了我的账本 迈克 | 
| [06:31] | The list of my client | 我的客户名单 | 
| [06:32] | And all the account where I, uh…protet their money. | 还有我用来…保护他们财产的帐户 | 
| [06:36] | So, what, it’s like a little | 什么意思 那就类似一本 | 
| [06:37] | black book for money ledgers? | 记黑账的”黑皮书” | 
| [06:39] | Yeah, only instead of blonde named Chloe, | 对 只是没有叫克洛伊的金发尤物[影片《黑皮书》主角] | 
| [06:41] | I got a bunch of angry rich guys | 只有一票愤怒的有钱人 | 
| [06:42] | Who are gonna dismember me when they find out it’s gone. | 要是他们发现账本没了 肯定把我大卸八块 | 
| [06:45] | You keep that all written down in one place? | 你所有的信息都记在这一个本子上 | 
| [06:47] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 | 
| [06:48] | It’s part of my sales pith — | 这是我的命门 | 
| [06:49] | You keep data on a computer, | 要是把所有的数据都更新在电脑上 | 
| [06:50] | It’s like open season for hackers and the I.R.S., | 就像对黑客和国税局敞开了大门 | 
| [06:52] | So I run things old-school, you know? | 所以我才选择用老方法记账 明白吗 | 
| [06:54] | Anyway, I got a phone call this morning. | 总之 今天早上我接到一个电话 | 
| [06:56] | This new friend — | 这个新朋友 | 
| [06:58] | He wants $5 million by Thurday or he’s gonna… | 他周四之前要拿到五百万 不然就 | 
| [07:01] | Sell the ledger! | 卖了账本 | 
| [07:02] | And if somebody starts blackmailing my client, | 要是有人开始勒索我的客户 | 
| [07:05] | It’s like… | 天呐 | 
| [07:10] | Seriously? You’re gonna make me beg? | 说真的 难道要我跪下求你们吗 | 
| [07:12] | I need help, mike. | 我需要你的帮助 迈克 | 
| [07:14] | I say beg. | 要我说的话 就跪吧 | 
| [07:16] | We’re not gonna make you beg. | 我们不用你下跪 | 
| [07:22] | Any idea who’s behind this? | 知道可能会是谁干的吗 | 
| [07:24] | I kept the ledger in a private storage space | 我一直把账本放在私人储物柜里 | 
| [07:26] | That I took out under an alias. | 我用化名租下的 | 
| [07:27] | Could someone have followed you to it? | 会不会有人跟踪了你 | 
| [07:29] | Unh-unh, no. | 应该不会 | 
| [07:29] | When I got there, I keep, like, | 我每次去的时候 | 
| [07:30] | An eye over both shoulder, like, simultaneously. | 都警惕得像浑身长了眼睛似的 | 
| [07:33] | Was anything eles in your storage space | 你那个储物柜里还有别的东西吗 | 
| [07:34] | Besides the ledger? | 除了账本 | 
| [07:35] | No, it was just the ledger, some cash, | 没了 只有一个账本 还有点现金 | 
| [07:37] | And a little paperwork Amy asked me to hold on to. | 还有些艾米叫我保管的资料 | 
| [07:39] | Amy? | 艾米 | 
| [07:40] | Uh, girlfriend. | 我女朋友 | 
| [07:41] | Yeah, we’re going on three months now. | 我们交往三个月了 | 
| [07:43] | This cumbag stole her will and the deed to her house. | 一个混混偷了她的遗嘱和房契 | 
| [07:47] | She’s gonna be pissed, and when Amy gets pissed — ouch. | 她抓狂了 要是艾米抓起狂来–不堪想象 | 
| [07:49] | Barry, you ever heard of a Trojan horse? | 巴里 你听说过特洛伊木马吗 | 
| [07:51] | You put a tracker on a document, | 你在资料上装上追踪器 | 
| [07:53] | You give it to someone to hide, and then… | 再把资料交给某人藏起来 | 
| [07:54] | Follow the signal back to the hiding place. | 再通过追踪器找到藏资料的地方 | 
| [07:56] | – A tracker on a document? – Jesus, they can do that? | -资料上安追踪器 -天哪 这样都行 | 
| [07:58] | Standard technique. | 这是常规手段 | 
| [08:00] | No. No, no, no. That’s imposible. | 不不不 不可能 | 
| [08:02] | Amy’s in Atlanta taking care of her aunt. | 艾米在亚特兰大照顾她阿姨 | 
| [08:04] | She was out of town the same week | 她出远门的同一周 | 
| [08:06] | That the ledger disappeared? | 账本就丢了 | 
| [08:08] | What, you don’t think Amy — | 怎么 你不会认为是艾米 | 
| [08:09] | I mean, come on, she’s, like, my special lady. | 拜托 她是我的…真命天女 | 
| [08:11] | Oh, man. | 靠 | 
| [08:12] | Don’t worry, Barry. | 不用着急 巴里 | 
| [08:14] | We’ll sort it out. | 我们会查清楚的 | 
| [08:20] | Anyone trained in counter surveillance | 受过反监视训练的人都知道 | 
| [08:22] | Knows most field ops are between 22, | 因为大部分行业里的人 | 
| [08:25] | When people finish training, and 55, when they retired, | 都从22岁开始上班 55岁退休 | 
| [08:29] | Which is why even wary operative | 所以即使是最机敏的警探 | 
| [08:31] | Don’t usually pay attention to kids | 也不会去留意孩子 | 
| [08:34] | Or anyone on social security. | 或者已经开始拿养老金的老人 | 
| [08:36] | How was that? | 这身怎么样 | 
| [08:37] | Casual enough? | 够休闲吗 | 
| [08:38] | It’s just fine, Maddy. | 挺好的 曼迪 | 
| [08:40] | Now, look, you’re just playing bingo. | 听着 你去玩宾果机就行了 | 
| [08:42] | Just think of this as a normal afternoon. | 就当是一个平常的下午 | 
| [08:43] | A normal afternoon, I’d be in my Aqua aerobics class, | 要真是平常的下午 我会在上游泳课 | 
| [08:46] | Not being afraid someone’s gonna shoot at me. | 而不是在怕着被人枪杀 | 
| [08:48] | No one’s gonna get hurt. | 不会让你受伤的 | 
| [08:50] | Just keep a low profile. | 低调点就行 | 
| [08:51] | Now, if you see our guy, | 要是发现目标了 | 
| [08:53] | Don’t stare, don’t take pictures, don’t do anything — | 不要盯着他 不要拍照 什么也别做 | 
| [08:56] | Just call us, okay? | 打电话给我们就好 明白吗 | 
| [08:57] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [08:58] | Just remember — low profile, Maddy. | 记住 低调点 曼迪 | 
| [09:00] | I got it, Sam. | 我知道了 萨姆 | 
| [09:01] | Under the “I – 26”. | 中奖的是 I-26号 | 
| [09:05] | I – 26. | I-26号 | 
| [09:06] | Bingo! | 中了 | 
| [09:07] | We have a winner! | 幸运儿产生了 | 
| [09:09] | I still think we’re wasting our time going after Amy. | 我还是觉得追查艾米是在浪费时间 | 
| [09:13] | Her aunt Sandy has, like, type 2 diabetes. | 她阿姨珊迪患有Ⅱ型糖尿病 | 
| [09:15] | Stay calm, Barry. | 冷静 巴里 | 
| [09:16] | Michael’s just doing a perimeter check. | 迈克正在视察环境 | 
| [09:18] | We have a Range rover parked out back, | 有一辆揽胜停在外面 | 
| [09:20] | Music blaring inside the house. | 屋里还有音乐声 | 
| [09:22] | Either Aunt Sandy made a miracle reovery | 要不是珊迪阿姨奇迹般地恢复了 | 
| [09:24] | Or Amy never left town. | 就是艾米从没离开过小镇 | 
| [09:25] | I bought her that car. | 那辆车是我给她买的 | 
| [09:27] | Love is a fragile thing, Barry. | 爱情很脆弱 巴里 | 
| [09:29] | Wait here. We’ll be right back. | 在这等着 我们很快回来 | 
| [09:35] | Fresh scrathes. | 刚留下不久的抓痕 | 
| [09:36] | Looks like someone beat us to it. | 看来有人捷足先登了 | 
| [09:47] | Hey, you’re trepassing. | 你们这是私闯民宅 | 
| [09:50] | You must be Amy. | 你一定就是艾米了 | 
| [09:54] | Yeah, I don’t know who you people are, | 对 我不认识你们 | 
| [09:56] | But you’ve got exactly five seconds | 给你们5秒钟 | 
| [09:57] | To get the hell off my property. | 滚出我的房子 | 
| [09:59] | There’s no need for drama. | 不要大惊小怪 | 
| [10:00] | We just want to have a conversation. | 我们只想和你谈谈 | 
| [10:06] | I warned her. | 我警告过她了 | 
| [10:09] | A ledger? | 帐本吗 | 
| [10:11] | Look, I don’t know anything about it | 我对此一无所知 | 
| [10:12] | I-I could sue you now | 我要告你们 | 
| [10:13] | Amy, you think people running a $5-million extortion scheme | 艾米 你觉得一个敲诈5百万的人 | 
| [10:16] | Are just gonna let you walk away? | 会轻易放过你吗 | 
| [10:17] | You’re a loose end. | 你是个隐患 | 
| [10:18] | There’s a trembler switch | 在你车子的驾驶座下 | 
| [10:20] | Under the driver’s side of your car — not bad work. | 安装了一个振动开关 干得不错 | 
| [10:22] | Put any weight on that seat, | 座位上一接触到重量 | 
| [10:23] | And it’ll blow up like it’s made of solid gasoline. | 就会像固体汽油一样爆炸 | 
| [10:26] | Somebody wants you dead, Amy. | 有人要你死 艾米 | 
| [10:27] | You want to tell us what’s going on? | 现在你想告诉我们发生了些什么了吗 | 
| [10:28] | A “trembler switch”? | 振动开关吗 | 
| [10:29] | Yeah, right, whatever you say. | 好吧 随便你们说什么 | 
| [10:30] | You know what? I’m calling the cops. | 我要报警了 | 
| [10:32] | I think a demonstration is in order. | 让我们来示范一下吧 | 
| [10:34] | Wait a minute. what are you doing? | 等一下 你们想干什么 | 
| [10:35] | That’s my car! No! What? | 那是我的车 不要 | 
| [10:36] | No! What are you doing?! No! | 你们想干什么 | 
| [10:41] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 | 
| [10:43] | Trembler with. voila? | 振动开关 明白了吗 | 
| [10:45] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:47] | But he was gonna pay me $100,000. | 他原本准备给我10万美金 | 
| [10:49] | I like Barry, but 10k — are you kidding me? | 我喜欢巴里 但是10万 谁会不要呢 | 
| [10:51] | Do you remember his name? | 还记得他的名字吗 | 
| [10:52] | I-I-I-I can’t remember his name. He was some kind of foreign. | 不记得了 只记得他是个外国人 | 
| [10:56] | – Where did you meet him? – At a house in Coconut Grove. | -你在哪和他相识的 -在椰林区的一幢屋子 | 
| [10:58] | Okay, that’s all I know! I swear to god! | 我只知道这些了 我发誓 | 
| [11:00] | It’s time to leave town, Amy. | 是时候离开这里了 艾米 | 
| [11:14] | Oh, a window, Mike? | 要破窗而入吗 迈克 | 
| [11:15] | I mean, shouldn’t we just pick the lock on the door, | 为什么我们不选扇门开锁 | 
| [11:17] | You know, like civilized people? | 就像普通人一样进门 | 
| [11:19] | The back door is too exposed. | 后门太容易暴露 | 
| [11:35] | Searching a pre-furnished house is pretty straightforward. | 在预装修好的房子里找东西非常简单 | 
| [11:38] | Without a lot of furniture or customized safes, | 因为没有很多家具或者定制保险柜 | 
| [11:41] | There aren’t many great hiding places. | 也没有什么藏身之处 | 
| [11:51] | So once you’ve checked all the usual “slicks” — | 一旦你找遍了所有 | 
| [11:54] | The spots pro would use — | 藏匿者通常会放东西的地方 | 
| [11:56] | You’re stuck calling it a day or ripping out the drywall. | 你除了扒墙外只能束手无策 | 
| [12:06] | It’s not here, Mike. | 迈克 帐本不在这里 | 
| [12:08] | Yeah, Fi? | 怎么了 菲 | 
| [12:10] | You’ve got company. Get out of there, Michael. | 有人来了 离开那里 迈克尔 | 
| [12:12] | Time to go? we leave now, they’ll know we were here. | 现在走的话 他们会知道有人来查过这里 | 
| [12:15] | Barry’s ledger disappear forever. | 巴里的帐本就会永远消失 | 
| [12:18] | What exactly are you proposing, Mike? | 你想怎么样 迈克 | 
| [12:19] | We owe him, Sam. | 我们欠他的 萨姆 | 
| [12:25] | Man and a woman. Get out of there. | 一男一女 离开那里 | 
| [12:29] | Michael? Get out of there. | 迈克尔 快离开那里 | 
| [12:36] | Welome home. We need to talk. | 欢迎回家 我们得谈一下 | 
| [12:40] | Oh, My god. | 上帝啊 | 
| [12:41] | – Oh, My god. – Shut up! | -天哪 -闭嘴 | 
| [12:43] | That’s no way to treat a lady. | 这样对待女士可不好 | 
| [12:44] | Tell us where the ledger is. | 告诉我们帐本在哪里 | 
| [12:46] | You want to know where the ledger is? | 你想知道帐本在哪里吗 | 
| [12:48] | Fine. I’ll tell you. | 好的 我告诉你 | 
| [12:54] | See? I was afraid something like that was gonna happen. | 看吧 我就怕再发生这样的情况 | 
| [12:58] | Oh, no. hey, lady? | 停下 女士 | 
| [12:59] | Don’t — don’t — don’t. Stop that. | 不要哭 不要哭 停下 | 
| [13:00] | Get some pillowcase. | 那些枕套来 | 
| [13:02] | We’re gonna need head bags. | 我们需要些头套 | 
| [13:03] | “head bags”? | “头套”吗 | 
| [13:04] | Oh, goody. | 太好了 | 
| [13:08] | So, you just kidnapped him? | 你就直接绑架了他吗 | 
| [13:10] | Not so loud, Barry. | 小声点 巴里 | 
| [13:12] | We swept the house. There’s no ledger. | 我们找遍了屋子也没看见帐本 | 
| [13:13] | We’re just gonna have to ask our new guest where to find it. | 我们得问出帐本的下落 | 
| [13:16] | Okay, so break out the electrode. | 切断电极 | 
| [13:17] | I heard you can attach them to a car battery, | 我听说你能把它连接到汽车电池上 | 
| [13:19] | Spark it up, and get — | 点燃火星 然后… | 
| [13:21] | Torture just gets you the fastest lie | 严刑拷打下 他为了免除皮肉之苦 | 
| [13:22] | To make the pain stop. | 只会让他撒更多的谎 | 
| [13:23] | Look, Mikey and me are gonna interrogate them, | 迈迈和我会审问他们 | 
| [13:25] | So don’t worry your spiky little head. | 不用担心你的脑袋不保 | 
| [13:27] | – We’ll get them talking. – Can you do it quick? | -我们会让他们说出来的 -能快点吗 | 
| [13:29] | I got clients coming to town, and without the ledger, | 我的客户马上来了 没有帐本的话 | 
| [13:30] | I don’t know if their money’s in the Caymans | 我根本不知道他们的钱是在开曼群岛 | 
| [13:32] | Or in the seychelle. | 还是在塞舌尔群岛 | 
| [13:33] | Yeah, about that — you should avoid your client for a while. | 这样的话 你做好先避开他们一阵 | 
| [13:36] | I’m known for my customer servie. | 我以客户服务著称 | 
| [13:37] | Don’t you think they’re gonna get a little suspicious | 如果我不接电话 | 
| [13:39] | If I stop taking call? | 你觉得他们不会起疑吗 | 
| [13:41] | Mm, dodge calls now or bullet later. | 你想现在拒接电话 还是以后挨枪子 | 
| [13:43] | Fair enough. | 非常正确 | 
| [13:45] | All right, I’ll be in touch. | 好的 保持联系 | 
| [13:47] | Well, Mikey, I guess we better get at it — | 迈迈 我想在雷纳兹女士和我离城之前 | 
| [13:50] | Running out of time before Ms. Reynolds and I blow town. | 我们要赶快问出帐本的下落 | 
| [13:53] | Sam, um, I don’t want to mess things up, | 萨姆 我不想搞砸你的事 | 
| [13:55] | But this might take a while. | 但这事可能得费些时间 | 
| [13:57] | Plus, I need a big, private space | 而且我需要一个宽敞的 私人空间 | 
| [14:00] | To work two captive at the same time. | 同时审问两个人 | 
| [14:02] | How many days do you and Ms. Reynolds have that villa? | 你和雷纳兹女士的别墅能用几天 | 
| [14:05] | Mike, if there’s one thing you would never do to me, | 迈克 有件事我希望你永远别对我做 | 
| [14:08] | It’s ruin my love-capade with Ms. Reynolds. | 那就是毁了我和雷纳兹女士的爱之旅 | 
| [14:10] | I mean, come on, you cannot expet me to just… | 得了吧 你不能让我… | 
| [14:16] | You know, Mike, uh… | 你知道吗 迈克 | 
| [14:18] | Sometimes it’s hard being your friend. | 有时候做你朋友很难 | 
| [14:22] | Yeah, straight-up. | 真的 | 
| [14:24] | Well, I got to call Ms. Reynolds, | 我得打电话给雷纳兹女士 | 
| [14:26] | Explain why she’s not getting her Sammy time. | 解释下为何萨姆宝贝没空陪她 | 
| [14:29] | She’s not gonna like it. | 她肯定很不爽 | 
| [14:30] | Ooh, I’m sure she’ll get by. | 我肯定她能熬过去的 | 
| [14:36] | Yeah, mom? | 怎么 妈妈 | 
| [14:37] | Michael, he’s here — your cleaning friend. | 迈克尔 他来了 你的清道夫朋友 | 
| [14:39] | – He just parked his car. – Okay, mom. | -他刚停好车 -好的 妈妈 | 
| [14:41] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 | 
| [14:41] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道该怎么做 | 
| [14:43] | But if you want to know where he goes, | 如果你想知道他要去哪儿 | 
| [14:44] | You better get over here before he leave again. | 你最好在他离开前过来 | 
| [14:46] | Great work, mom. yeah, well… | 干得好 妈妈 | 
| [14:48] | Don’t forget my roof. | 别忘了我的屋顶 | 
| [14:49] | I know, mom. | 我知道的 妈妈 | 
| [14:52] | She found the cleaner. | 她找到清道夫了 | 
| [14:54] | I should probably help Sam with the interrogations. | 我得和萨姆一起去审问 | 
| [14:57] | Could you — | 你能不能 | 
| [14:58] | Yep — set up a tail on him, | 知道了 追踪他 | 
| [15:00] | See if he scout a location for his deal. | 查一下他交易的地点 | 
| [15:02] | Thanks, Fi. | 谢谢你 菲 | 
| [15:07] | The bar inside, Mike — nine different kinds of Rum. | 里面有酒吧 迈克 9种不同的朗姆酒 | 
| [15:11] | Now, Ms. Reynolds and Rum? | 雷纳兹女士和朗姆酒现在都泡汤了 | 
| [15:12] | I’m sorry we’re using your love nest | 我很抱歉 萨姆 | 
| [15:15] | As a holding cell, Sam. | 占用了你的爱巢 | 
| [15:16] | Well, I just didn’t expect to be wearing pants here. | 我原本没想过在这里还要穿着裤子 | 
| [15:19] | Look, I’m over it, all right? | 好吧 算了算了 | 
| [15:25] | I stuck the lady in a guest bedroom. | 我把那女的安排在客房 | 
| [15:27] | Big guy’s cooling his heels in a | 那猛男关在房子下面的空间 | 
| [15:28] | Utility space under the house | 得让他冷静一下 | 
| [15:29] | It’s kind of like a dungeon. | 那地方有点像是地牢 | 
| [15:30] | Any idea who we’re dealing with? | 知道他们的身份了吗 | 
| [15:32] | Well, neither one had I.D. | 两个人都没有表明身份的东西 | 
| [15:33] | He just had some money, this key chain, and some smokes. | 男的有些钱 钥匙链和一些烟 | 
| [15:36] | She had some kleenex… | 女的只有些手纸 | 
| [15:37] | And this. | 和这个 | 
| [15:39] | Nothing like a personal memento to find a soft pot, | 没什么能比个人纪念品更能打动人心的了 | 
| [15:43] | So I’ll take a run at her while you work the big guy. | 我来对付这女的 你去搞定那男人 | 
| [15:45] | Cause, you know, Mike… | 你知道的 迈克 | 
| [15:46] | I got a way with the ladies. | 我对女人很有办法 | 
| [15:47] | Yes, you do. | 我了解 | 
| [15:56] | Oh, that Marmaduke… | 那个叫马默杜克的 | 
| [15:58] | He will never learn. | 他永远学不会 | 
| [16:00] | Do you like marmaduke? | 你喜欢马默杜克吗 | 
| [16:02] | Oh, I see — the silent treatment. | 我明白了 你这是沉默对待 | 
| [16:06] | You know, it’s a great anti-interrogation method, | 这是反审问的好办法 | 
| [16:08] | As long as you an keep it up for a couple of weeks. | 只要你能这样坚持几个星期 | 
| [16:15] | What do you people want? | 你们到底想要什么 | 
| [16:17] | She speaks. | 她开口说话了 | 
| [16:19] | Well, for starter, you can tell me your name, | 首先 你得告诉我你的名字 | 
| [16:23] | Where you’re hiding the ledger, | 你们把帐本藏在哪里 | 
| [16:24] | And we’ll just go from there. | 我们就可以去那里了 | 
| [16:27] | Natalie, | 我叫娜塔莉 | 
| [16:28] | I’m a property manager, | 是房产中介 | 
| [16:30] | And I don’t know anything about your ledger, okay? | 我对你所说的帐本一无所知 | 
| [16:33] | Okay. Tell me about your friend. | 告诉我一些你朋友的情况 | 
| [16:35] | He’s a monster! | 他是个怪物 | 
| [16:36] | And you’re just an innocent doe in the woods, is that it? | 你完全是无辜的 是这样吗 | 
| [16:39] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 | 
| [16:41] | I-I have a son… | 我有个儿子 | 
| [16:44] | And he needs me. | 他需要我 | 
| [16:45] | Please let me go. | 请让我离开 | 
| [16:47] | Let me make something very clear to you. | 有件事得跟你说清楚 | 
| [16:49] | Until we get what we want from your friend, | 除非我们从你朋友那得到我们需要的信息 | 
| [16:52] | You’re not going anywhere — if it takes a day or a month. | 你哪里也去不了 可能一天也可能好几个月 | 
| [16:55] | So, now that we’re on the same page, | 所以现在我们在一条船上了 | 
| [16:57] | Anything you want to add? | 你有什么要补充的吗 | 
| [17:01] | You’re totally gonna kill me, aren’t you?! | 你这样等于是要杀了我 | 
| [17:08] | Work in the field long enough, | 这一行干久了 | 
| [17:10] | You recognize hard target for interrogation — | 你就知道在审问中如何应对难对付的目标 | 
| [17:13] | People who shut down at the first hint of confrontation. | 人们在意识到对峙时就会什么都不说 | 
| [17:18] | Best way to get them talking? | 让他们开口最好的方法 | 
| [17:20] | Avoid confrontation as long as posible. | 就是尽可能得化解对峙的情境 | 
| [17:23] | I want to apologize about earlier. | 我想为之前的事道歉 | 
| [17:25] | I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你的 | 
| [17:27] | Now, you and I, we — we both want the same thing — | 现在 你和我 我们想要的是同一样东西 | 
| [17:29] | For all of this to just go away. | 想这件事早点结束 | 
| [17:31] | Are you one of Barry’s lient? | 你也是巴里的客户吗 | 
| [17:32] | Well, let’s just say I work for a man, | 这样说吧 我为一个人工作 | 
| [17:34] | A very private man, who has kept some money off-book. | 一个非常保守的人 他有些钱不想被记在账上 | 
| [17:39] | Barry has been taken care of. | 巴里一直干得很好 | 
| [17:41] | Regrettable, but necessary. | 令人遗憾 但是很有必要 | 
| [17:43] | You undertand, Mister…? | 你能懂的 先生 | 
| [17:44] | Washington — George Washington. | 华盛顿 乔治·华盛顿 | 
| [17:47] | Uh, Mr. Washington, uh, your friend is going to, um… | 华盛顿先生 你的朋友就要 | 
| [17:52] | Crack. | 开口了 | 
| [17:53] | And when she does, you will cease to be useful. | 如果她说了 你就没有价值了 | 
| [17:56] | Now, I don’t want to see that happen. | 我可不想这样 | 
| [17:57] | I still think we an have a friendship. | 我认为我们倒能成为朋友 | 
| [17:59] | I’ve known this woman for three days. | 我认识这女人才3天 | 
| [18:01] | She doen’t even know my name. | 她连我的名字都不知道 | 
| [18:03] | Ask her what you want. | 去问她吧 | 
| [18:05] | You’d be surpried what I can do with a little information. | 你会惊讶于我们对信息的追踪能力 | 
| [18:09] | I want to make you an offer of friendship. | 作为朋友我给你个提议 | 
| [18:12] | You tell me where the ledger is, and you go free. | 你告诉我帐本的下落 你马上能离开 | 
| [18:14] | You don’t… | 如果你不说的话 | 
| [18:15] | Well… | 那么 | 
| [18:17] | It’s just a matter of time. | 就只是时间问题了 | 
| [18:19] | If I tell you, your boss will have me killed, like Barry. | 如果我告诉你 你老板一样会杀了我 就像对巴里一样 | 
| [18:22] | But I have an insurance poliy. | 但我有一份后备保险 | 
| [18:24] | If I don’t show up for the sale, a friend pots it on internet. | 如果我没有出现在销售现场 我朋友会在英特网上出售 | 
| [18:29] | A private man like your boss — | 像你老板这样保守的人 | 
| [18:32] | He won’t like that. | 肯定无法接受 | 
| [18:34] | You have a gun to my head. | 你拿枪对着我 | 
| [18:36] | I have one to yours. | 我也有枪对着你 | 
| [18:38] | Who shoot first? | 看谁先开枪 | 
| [18:39] | I’ll get back to you on that one. | 我等会回来回复你 | 
| [18:45] | Everything all right in there? | 你那里问得还好吗 | 
| [18:47] | Oh, yeah — just super. | 是啊 超级棒 | 
| [18:49] | How’d it go with the boss? | 你那搞定了吗 | 
| [18:51] | He know we’re in the dark. | 他知道我们见不了光 | 
| [18:53] | He’s not gonna crack unless we get more intel. | 除非我们再有多点消息 否则他不会松口 | 
| [18:55] | What did you get out of her? | 你知道了点什么 | 
| [18:57] | Well, I was reeling her in, | 我在循循善诱 | 
| [18:58] | And then — bam! — Niagara Falls. | 突然 她就成尼亚加拉瀑布 | 
| [19:00] | She’s got more to give, | 她还有些东西要说 | 
| [19:01] | But she’s scared, Mike — real scared. | 但是她很害怕 迈克 她是真的害怕 | 
| [19:03] | Nice place. | 地方不错 | 
| [19:04] | Oh, don’t rub it in. | 别提了 | 
| [19:06] | Well, I should get back in there. | 我得回去继续了 | 
| [19:08] | Sure you don’t think you should lay off? | 确定你不想再休息一下 | 
| [19:10] | Well, she’s a delicate flower, | 她是朵娇嫩的鲜花 | 
| [19:12] | But lucky for us, I got a green thumb. | 但幸运的是 我是个园艺好手 | 
| [19:17] | I tailed your cleaner to a park. | 我跟踪你的清道夫到了一个公园 | 
| [19:19] | He scouted it for an hour. | 他四处侦查了一个小时 | 
| [19:21] | If I know my arms deals, | 以我对军火贩的了解 | 
| [19:22] | That’s where his deal’s going down Friday. | 那就是给周五的交易踩点呢 | 
| [19:24] | Thank you, Fi. | 谢谢你 菲 | 
| [19:25] | Would you stop thanking me? Please? | 能不要再说谢我了吗 行吗 | 
| [19:31] | You have any idea who would pay Strickler | 你知道谁付钱给斯特里克勒 | 
| [19:33] | For a job like this? | 让他干这工作的吗 | 
| [19:34] | I’m just taking a few pictures. | 我只是照几张相片 | 
| [19:36] | It’s not like I’m doing wet-work or something. | 又不是去杀人什么的 | 
| [19:38] | It’s not like anyone ever got blackmailed or killed | 很多人就是因为一小张照片 | 
| [19:40] | From just a few picture, right? | 而被敲诈甚至杀害的 不是吗 | 
| [19:41] | Have you thought about | 你有没有想过 | 
| [19:42] | Who Strickler’s getting you into bed with? | 斯特里克勒拉你上了什么样的贼船 | 
| [19:44] | Just leave me alone! | 离我远点 | 
| [19:46] | All right. I’m pulling the rip cord here. | 哦 我要没辙了 | 
| [19:48] | We need a whole new approach, Mike. | 我们要找个新方案了 迈克 | 
| [19:50] | What would you think about using a softer approach? | 那用温柔点的方法怎么样 | 
| [19:57] | You’re looking to me for “softer”? | 你想让我充当温柔的角色 | 
| [19:59] | You two are desperate. | 你们两个真是绝望了 | 
| [20:03] | There’s a reason fear | 恐吓受审对象这种手法经常 | 
| [20:04] | Often fails as an interrogation tehnique — | 失败是有原因的 | 
| [20:08] | Most interrogation subjects are already scared. | 大部分受审对象已经吓得不轻 | 
| [20:11] | Scaring them more doen’t help. | 再恐吓他们根本无济于事 | 
| [20:12] | What they need is a friend. | 他们真正需要的是一个朋友 | 
| [20:14] | I thought you might want some tea. | 我给你沏了杯茶 | 
| [20:16] | I’m Kim. | 我叫金姆 | 
| [20:18] | He’s cute. | 他好可爱 | 
| [20:19] | His name is Jared. | 他叫杰拉德 | 
| [20:22] | Look, I know you want to get back to Jared. | 我知道你想赶快回去陪他 | 
| [20:24] | We want you to get back to him, | 我们也这么希望 | 
| [20:26] | But you’re gonna have to talk to us. | 但是你要先对我们坦白 | 
| [20:27] | I-I don’t know anything. | 我 我什么都不知道 | 
| [20:29] | I’m in real estate, for god’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 我只是一个干房地产的 | 
| [20:31] | A lot of people are in real etate. | 很多人都搞房地产 | 
| [20:33] | They don’t usually end up in your situation. | 他们一般不会落到此种境况的 | 
| [20:35] | I know what it’s like to make some mitakes. | 我知道人有时会犯些小错误 | 
| [20:39] | How’d you get yourself into this? | 你怎么牵扯进来的 | 
| [20:47] | I’m a single mom, and times are tough, okay? | 我是一个单身母亲 日子不好过 知道吗 | 
| [20:51] | So sometime I take a little extra cash from people | 所以有时我把房子私下租用出去 | 
| [20:54] | And let them use places off-the-books. | 赚些外快 | 
| [20:57] | You know, like foreign guys | 就像 那些给女朋友 | 
| [20:59] | Who want a condo for their girlfriend. | 在公寓搭个爱巢的外国人 | 
| [21:01] | Three days ago, he shows up. | 3天前 他找到我 | 
| [21:04] | He says that he heard of me, | 说他听说过我 | 
| [21:06] | That he’ll hurt my son if I don’t do what he wanted. | 说如果我不乖乖如其所愿他就会伤害我孩子 | 
| [21:11] | He took my money and my passport, | 他拿走了我的钱和护照 | 
| [21:13] | And then he made me drive him around… | 然后逼我四处带他看房 | 
| [21:17] | Used me as his own personal real-estate agent and… | 让我当他私人的房产中介 | 
| [21:23] | For other things. | 还逼我干其他的事情 | 
| [21:28] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 | 
| [21:31] | I’m sorry that it happened to you. | 真遗憾发生了这种事 | 
| [21:35] | But isn’t that all the more reason for you to help us? | 那你就更要帮我们了 | 
| [21:38] | We can take him down together. | 我们可以一起扳倒他 | 
| [21:39] | I have to get to my sister’s | 我要去趟我姐姐家 | 
| [21:42] | ’cause that’s where I left my son, with her — | 我把孩子放在她那边了 | 
| [21:45] | Honey, the people I’m working for | 亲爱的 我的上级 | 
| [21:46] | Are not letting anyone go | 除非从你老板嘴里知道点什么 | 
| [21:48] | Unless they get what they want from your boss. | 否则是不会让任何人离开的 | 
| [21:49] | But I don’t know anything! | 但我什么都不知道 | 
| [21:51] | Well, maybe you know more than you think. | 你知道的比你想的要多 | 
| [21:52] | Tell me about these properties you showed him. | 告诉我你带他去看的房子 | 
| [21:55] | I showed him tons. | 我带他去了一堆地方 | 
| [21:56] | I wouldn’t even know where to begin. | 根本不知道从何说起 | 
| [21:58] | Did he look at any place more than once? | 他有没有特别感兴趣的地方吗 | 
| [22:04] | There — there was a condo. | 有 有一个公寓 | 
| [22:06] | He said that he needed something near the airport. | 他说他要找一个离机场近的地方 | 
| [22:22] | A safe in a fireplace. | 在壁炉里的保险箱 | 
| [22:26] | With its own ventilation system. | 自带通风系统 | 
| [22:27] | Time to go shopping. | 该去买点东西了 | 
| [22:29] | Used in embassies to store serect, | 用在大使馆里保存机密文件 | 
| [22:32] | Burn safes depend on an internal ignition devie | 自燃保险箱有一个内部燃烧装置 | 
| [22:35] | To start a fire. | 会自行起火 | 
| [22:37] | Pump in liquid O2, and, if you do it right, | 注入液氧 如果手法得当 | 
| [22:41] | You can turn that ignition device into a popsicle. | 你就可以把自燃装置冻成一根冰棒 | 
| [22:46] | Do it wrong, | 手法不当的话 | 
| [22:47] | You turn everything inside the safe to a pile of ash. | 保险箱里所有东西就变成一堆灰烬了 | 
| [22:59] | No ledger. | 没有账簿 | 
| [23:00] | But… | 但是 | 
| [23:04] | Natalie Rice. | 娜塔莉·赖斯 | 
| [23:07] | He had her passport, just like she said. | 就像她说的一样 他拿走了她的护照 | 
| [23:09] | Our mystery man — Milovan Dragas. | 我们的神秘男米洛凡·德拉格斯 | 
| [23:16] | Who have we here? | 看看这是谁 | 
| [23:19] | Bennett Tash. | 班尼特·塔什 | 
| [23:21] | He must be very important to have made Milovan’s burn safe. | 在米洛凡自动燃烧的保险箱里的一定是个重要的人 | 
| [23:30] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好吗 | 
| [23:31] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [23:32] | I’m Finley, | 我叫芬利 | 
| [23:34] | And I’m told that you go by the name George Washington. | 听说你叫乔治·华盛顿 | 
| [23:38] | I got to tell you — love the name. | 真的是 我喜欢这名字 | 
| [23:40] | Rolls off the tongue a lot easier than Milovan. | 不像米洛凡这么拗口 | 
| [23:42] | I want a sigarette. | 我想要支香烟 | 
| [23:44] | Mm, your life. | 嗯 你的命根子 | 
| [23:58] | What were you before you beame a rich man’s errand boy — | 你给富人做小弟之前是干什么的 | 
| [24:02] | A cop? | 警察吗 | 
| [24:03] | Let’s focus on you. | 还是说你吧 | 
| [24:05] | So, by now, you probably figured | 你现在应该知道 | 
| [24:06] | Out that we found your safe house | 我们找到了你的安全屋 | 
| [24:08] | We racked your burn safe… | 打开了你的自燃保险箱 | 
| [24:09] | …so imagine what’s gonna happen | 想想我们找到班尼特·塔什后 | 
| [24:11] | When we get our hands on Bennett Tash. | 会怎么样 | 
| [24:13] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [24:15] | The fella who’s gonna post the ledger on the web? | 就是那个会帮你把账簿贴到网上去的人 | 
| [24:17] | Your “insurance policy”? | 你的”后备保险” | 
| [24:18] | Good luck finding him in the yellow pages. | 去黄页里翻他吧 | 
| [24:21] | I was wrong. | 我说错了 | 
| [24:23] | You are an ex-military — | 你是退伍士兵 | 
| [24:26] | Washed up, soft now, but I see it. | 虽已洗净铅尘 磨尽棱角 但我看得出 | 
| [24:29] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 | 
| [24:31] | Now, my boss — he’s a reasonable man. | 我的老板 他通情达理 | 
| [24:32] | He can make the arrangements to let you go. | 他可以放你走 | 
| [24:34] | You just have to tell me where the | 你只要及时的告诉我们 | 
| [24:36] | ledger is before it’s too late. | 账簿在哪就好 | 
| [24:37] | What were you — a coast guard? | 你以前是干什么的 海防队的吗 | 
| [24:38] | Try navy S.E.A.L., pal. | 海军特种部队 | 
| [24:40] | Navy S.E.A.L — little girl. | 海军特种部队 小妞 | 
| [24:42] | Son of a bitch — | 妈的 | 
| [24:46] | Patheti! | 悲哀 | 
| [24:48] | How stupid can you be? | 你还能再蠢一点吗 | 
| [24:54] | Not stupid enough to put a loaded gun in your hand. | 没有蠢到让上膛的子弹落入你手 | 
| [24:59] | Have a seat. | 坐下 | 
| [25:00] | Please. | 麻烦 | 
| [25:11] | Okay, well, that’s good, right? | 很不错 对吧 | 
| [25:13] | Yeah, well, look, normally what we would do | 是的 但是一般来说 | 
| [25:15] | Is omb through his bio, create a psych profile, | 是研究他的履历 猜透他的动机 | 
| [25:17] | And try and break him in interrogation, but… | 在审讯中让他开口 | 
| [25:19] | The guy was Serbian intelligence. | 但是 他在塞尔维亚情报局工作 | 
| [25:21] | He’s an interrogation speialist. | 本身就是一个审讯专家 | 
| [25:22] | What does that mean? Like, he’s unbreakable or something? | 什么意思 他不会开口是吗 | 
| [25:24] | For now, Milovan know he’s in control until we find Tash, | 米洛凡目前认为他掌控大局 | 
| [25:28] | The third member of his team. | 除非我们找到队伍的第三人塔什 | 
| [25:30] | Can you do your thing, see if Tash has a paper trail? | 该你出马查查塔什有没有留下什么痕迹了 | 
| [25:32] | Yeah, whip up some Barry computer magic, | 嗯 用巴里的电脑魔术 | 
| [25:34] | See if he rented an apartment, | 看他是不是租赁过公寓 | 
| [25:35] | Ordered a subscription to cat fancy? | 是不是订阅了养猫一族杂志 | 
| [25:37] | I’m on it. | 马上去 | 
| [25:39] | Fi and I have to update Strickler on the leaner job. | 我和菲要去跟斯特里克勒汇报清道夫的事 | 
| [25:41] | You okay alone here for a while? | 你在这单独呆着不会出事吧 | 
| [25:44] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [25:51] | Cleaner scouted that driveway on the water. | 清道夫在船上看观察了那条车道好久 | 
| [25:53] | My guess is they exhange crate boat to truck. | 我觉得他们要从船上卸货到卡车 | 
| [25:56] | It’ll be hard doing surveillance out here in the open. | 这样的开阔地很难监视 | 
| [26:00] | Well, you set up for your photo shoot here. | 你在那边照你的相 | 
| [26:01] | I’ll be sunbathing over there in a hat. | 我会在那边带着帽子晒日光浴 | 
| [26:02] | If there’s any trouble, I’ll back you up. | 出问题的话 我来帮你 | 
| [26:06] | Sorry to insit on a meet. | 抱歉我坚持要见面 | 
| [26:08] | I’m not usually this hands-on, but it’s our maiden voyage. | 我一般不亲自出马的 但这是我们第一次合作 | 
| [26:10] | I want it to be perfet. How we doing? | 我要完美 现在进展怎样了 | 
| [26:12] | Well, there are a couple things you could clear up for me. | 我有几个问题要你说清楚 | 
| [26:14] | I’m here to serve. | 我洗耳恭听 | 
| [26:16] | How did you know the exact time | 你是怎么知道那些武器 | 
| [26:17] | The hardware will be stoled? | 何时会被偷呢 | 
| [26:19] | Or that the same thieve would sell it to someone else? | 又是如何知道是同一批人转手卖出的呢 | 
| [26:21] | Gosh, that’s need-to-know info that you don’t need to know. | 上帝 那确实是你们不用知道的需知 | 
| [26:23] | And to be honest, | 老实说 | 
| [26:24] | It’s bad form to ask for that kind of detail. | 你打探细节的方式还真是太不礼貌了 | 
| [26:26] | Like it’s bad form to just sit back and take photo | 真正不礼貌的是坐在一边照相 | 
| [26:28] | While lowlifes waltz away with this stuff. | 给来历不明的人 | 
| [26:31] | – Fi, please. – You don’t have a problem with this? | -菲 拜托 -你就这么视而不见 | 
| [26:36] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 | 
| [26:38] | You guys have much to dicuss. | 你们谈 | 
| [26:41] | Gee,I hope she’s not getting cold feet for the operation | 上帝 希望她不是临阵退缩啊 | 
| [26:44] | ’cause I’ve already made promises | 我和重要人士承诺过 | 
| [26:46] | To important people on this job. | 会把这工作做好的 | 
| [26:47] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 | 
| [26:51] | So, does this mean that you found what you’re looking for? | 是不是你找到你想要的啦 我可以走了 | 
| [26:53] | No, not yet. | 不 还不行 | 
| [26:55] | We need to find Bennett Tash. | 我们要找到班尼特·塔什 | 
| [26:56] | You know who he is? | 知道他是谁吗 | 
| [26:58] | Look, I just showed Milovan a bunch of properties. | 我只是给米洛凡看过一些房子 | 
| [27:01] | Kim, just tell me the truth. | 金姆 告诉我真相 | 
| [27:04] | You’re not gonna let me see Jared again. | 你不会让我再见到杰拉德了 | 
| [27:06] | You’re just — you’re stringing me along. | 你 你一直是跟我下套的 | 
| [27:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [27:10] | You will see your son again. | 你会再见到你儿子的 | 
| [27:11] | But you have to work with me to make that happen. | 但是你先要合作才可以 | 
| [27:16] | This better be important. | 最好是很重要的事 | 
| [27:18] | That guy, Bennett Tash, opened bank acounts in Overtown. | 班尼特·塔什在上城开了一个银行账户 | 
| [27:20] | My magi 8 ball says he’s still | 我查到他可能 | 
| [27:21] | somewhere in the neiborhood | 就呆在上城附近 | 
| [27:22] | But I don’t know. | 但我不清楚 | 
| [27:23] | I’ll heck it out. | 我去查 | 
| [27:26] | Natalie, you ever take your boss anywhere in Overtown? | 娜塔莉你有没有带你老板看过上城的房子 | 
| [27:29] | You did, didn’t you? | 你去过 是不是 | 
| [27:32] | If we can get Bennett, | 如果我们抓住班尼特 | 
| [27:33] | We an rack Milovan, and you can go free. | 我们可以让米洛凡开口 你就可以走了 | 
| [27:35] | But if milovan finds out that I told you — | 但是米洛凡一旦知道我告诉了你 | 
| [27:37] | He controls you with fear. | 他利用恐惧控制你 | 
| [27:38] | You need to be brave, all right? | 你要勇敢一点 好不 | 
| [27:45] | Tell Jared you’ll be home soon. | 打电话给杰拉德说你马上就回去了 | 
| [27:50] | It’s a storefront on Poe Street. | 是一家在波街的店铺 | 
| [27:57] | Hi. It’s me. | 嗨 是我 | 
| [27:59] | Jared there? | 杰拉德在吗 | 
| [28:01] | Hi, sweetie. It’s mommy. | 嗨 亲爱的 是妈妈 | 
| [28:07] | So, this is Bennett’s place. | 这是班尼特的地方 | 
| [28:08] | What’s our approach? | 我们怎么做 | 
| [28:09] | Milovan keeps his business compartmentalized. | 米洛凡一伙都是单线联系的 | 
| [28:11] | Nobody know each other. Let’s use that. | 互相都不认识 我们利用这点 | 
| [28:13] | Oh, it’s the old “we’re all in this together”? | 哦 老一套的”我们是一条船上”的计策 | 
| [28:16] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [28:17] | Yeah? | 来了 | 
| [28:21] | Yeah, the boss sent us. All hell’s breaking loose. | 头儿让我我们来的 | 
| [28:23] | We got to talk. Now. Boss got pinched. | 我们要谈谈 头儿被抓了 | 
| [28:25] | The whole damn network’s in trouble. Let us in. | 整个队伍都有大麻烦了 让我们进去 | 
| [28:27] | Yeah, yeah. Come on, ome on.Come on in. Get off the street. | 进来 进来 离大街远一点 | 
| [28:29] | Could be D.E.A, FBI. | 可能是缉毒署 联邦调查局 | 
| [28:32] | He was piked up yesterday. | 他是昨天被抓的 | 
| [28:33] | We’ve been dark since. | 后来就没一点消息了 | 
| [28:34] | Nobody’s checked in with me, either. | 也没有人给我消息 | 
| [28:36] | I had a bad feeling, but, Jeus, this is bad. | 我有不好的预感 哦 上帝 太糟了 | 
| [28:40] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯去 | 
| [28:43] | In any new situation where you’re going in cold, | 去任何陌生的新环境 | 
| [28:46] | You have to be alert to warning signs… | 你要时刻警惕着 | 
| [28:49] | …The sound of Mac-1’s bolt action, for example. | 比方说 Mac-1机枪上膛的声音 | 
| [28:55] | A Mac-1 can fire 50 rounds in a few seonds, | Mac-1在几秒之内可以射出50颗子弹 | 
| [28:57] | But it’s one of the least acurate guns | 但是对于一个外行来说 | 
| [28:59] | In the hands of an amateur. | 又是一支很难把握的枪 | 
| [29:04] | Survive the firt burt, and you’ve got a desent chance. | 撑过第一波 你就会有一个很好的机会 | 
| [29:12] | You know, you could use some time at the gun range, Bennett. | 你要先熟悉下枪的射程 班尼特 | 
| [29:16] | Where’s the ledger? | 账簿在哪 | 
| [29:17] | Look, I had instructions to kill any visitor on sight. | 头儿交待杀死一切闯入者 | 
| [29:20] | Look, do me a favor, all right? | 帮我个忙 好不 | 
| [29:21] | Just put a bullet in my head | 你们杀了我吧 | 
| [29:23] | Stay on task. Where’s the ledger? | 说正经的 账簿在哪 | 
| [29:24] | I don’t know, man. I just handle the buyer. | 我不知道 老兄 我是联系买主的 | 
| [29:26] | The deal set for 5 this afternoon. | 下午5点就要交货了 | 
| [29:27] | I’m just waiting on a call to see where. | 我只是等电话看交货地点在哪 | 
| [29:29] | Yeah, nice try. | 恩 编的不错 | 
| [29:31] | We know it’s your job to pot it on the internet | 我知道你的工作是如果老板出事 | 
| [29:33] | If you don’t hear from your boss. | 你就把账簿贴到网上 | 
| [29:35] | We know you have it. | 我知道账簿在你手里 | 
| [29:36] | Look, you think that psycho | 你觉得那个神经病 | 
| [29:37] | Would trust anyone with the merchandise? | 会把关键物品随便给别人保管吗 | 
| [29:39] | The only one who know where that ledger I is her. | 唯一知道账本在哪的人 就是她 | 
| [29:41] | “her”? “her”? | 她 女的 | 
| [29:43] | No, I’m talking about the guy, Milovan. He’s a foreigner. | 我说的是个男的 叫米洛凡 是个老外 | 
| [29:44] | He talks like this. | 他讲话这样的 | 
| [29:46] | – The Serbian dude? – Yeah. | -那个塞尔维亚人吗 -对 | 
| [29:47] | He’s a fall guy! | 他只是替罪羊 | 
| [29:49] | She threatened his kids. She’s a killer. | 她用他孩子作威胁 她才是杀人犯 | 
| [29:51] | Fi. | 菲 | 
| [29:53] | Hey, tell her I’m dead. You hear me?! | 告诉她我已经死了 听到了吗 | 
| [29:54] | You got to tell her that you killed me! | 一定得告诉她你们已经把我杀了 | 
| [30:03] | Look, I’m gonna get something to eat. | 我想去吃点东西 | 
| [30:05] | You want something? | 你要吃什么吗 | 
| [30:13] | Come on, Fi. | 菲 接电话 | 
| [30:17] | Actually, I think that, uh, | 其实 我觉得 | 
| [30:19] | Something might calm me down a little. | 吃点东西能让我冷静一点 | 
| [30:21] | What kind of yogurt did you say you had? | 你刚说你有什么口味酸奶 | 
| [30:24] | Uh, blueberry, vanilla, peach… | 蓝莓 香草 还有香桃口味 | 
| [30:27] | Uh, peach sounds good. | 香桃的不错 | 
| [30:29] | Fi, call me back. | 菲 给我回电 | 
| [30:38] | I know that I shouldn’t ask you this, but, um, | 我知道我不该求你做这事 但是… | 
| [30:40] | Do you think that you could take the stuff off? | 你能帮我先打开下手铐吗 | 
| [30:42] | Because I really have to go to the bathroom. | 因为我实在急着上厕所 | 
| [30:44] | Please. I’ve been holding it for so long. | 求你了 我已经被拷着这么久了 | 
| [30:52] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [31:04] | Yeah? | 你好 | 
| [31:05] | – Barry, has Fiona called? – No, what’s up? | -巴里 菲奥娜打过电话给你吗 -没有 怎么了 | 
| [31:07] | If you hear from her, Natalie is the boss. | 她打过来的话 告诉她娜塔莉就是幕后主使 | 
| [31:10] | She stole the ledger. | 是她偷了账本 | 
| [31:11] | Natalie, the realtor? What? | 娜塔莉 那个房产中介吗 什么 | 
| [31:12] | Keep your phone on. | 随时电话联系 | 
| [31:19] | They must have taken the keys with them. | 他们肯定随身带走了钥匙 | 
| [31:25] | I’ll get something to pick the lock. | 我去找东西撬开锁 | 
| [31:27] | Come on, Fi. come on, Fi. | 菲 快接电话 快接 | 
| [31:29] | Fi, if you get this, call me back. | 菲 听到的话 给我回电 | 
| [31:31] | She’s not picking up, Sam. | 萨姆 她还是没接 | 
| [31:32] | That’s bad, Mike. | 迈克 事情不妙 | 
| [31:34] | That’s real bad. | 非常不妙 | 
| [31:38] | Take the bathroom break and wash your face. | 去上个厕所 洗把脸 | 
| [31:40] | Pull yourelf together. | 整理一下 | 
| [31:41] | Like good poker players, | 跟扑克高手一样 | 
| [31:43] | Spies know it’s impossible to hide the tells | 间谍都知道 肾上腺激素急剧上升 | 
| [31:45] | That come with a bloodstream full of adrenaline. | 血流加快的时候 不可能做到不动声色 | 
| [31:48] | If showing fear or concern jeopardizes a mission, | 如果表现出害怕或关心 会危及某项任务 | 
| [31:51] | You replace it with an emotion that won’t. | 就得用另种不会坏事的情绪取代它 | 
| [31:55] | Kim, what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 金姆 你TM以为自己在做什么 | 
| [31:56] | You think this is a tea party?! Social hour’s over! | 以为开茶话会啊 别想这么逍遥 | 
| [32:00] | Kim! Kim! Please, stop them! | 金姆 金姆 快阻止他们 | 
| [32:03] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 | 
| [32:04] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 | 
| [32:06] | Milovan was bluffing. Tash didn’t have the ledger. | 米洛凡只是障眼法 塔什也没有账本 | 
| [32:09] | He was just arranging a time for the sale. | 他只负责安排交易时间 | 
| [32:12] | Poor bastard never even got the call | 那可怜的混蛋甚至一直没等到 | 
| [32:14] | From Milovan to set the loation. | 米洛凡的电话 来确定地点 | 
| [32:17] | You — | 你… | 
| [32:18] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [32:21] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [32:22] | She’s the one selling the ledger. | 她才是卖账本的正主 | 
| [32:24] | We are going to let her go, follow her, | 我们准备放她走 跟踪她 | 
| [32:27] | And grab it when she tries to make the sale. | 趁他们交易的时候一网打尽 | 
| [32:28] | I’m so– | 真的… | 
| [32:29] | I’m sorry. I’m so– | 对不起 真的… | 
| [32:38] | What did you do with tash? | 你们把塔什怎么样了 | 
| [32:39] | I gave him 12stem roses and a box of chocolates. | 我送了他12朵玫瑰和一盒巧克力 | 
| [32:41] | What do you think I did? | 你以为我会把他怎么样 | 
| [32:43] | I put two in the back of his head. | 靠他我才拼凑出了真相 | 
| [32:44] | Look, the boss want to clean this whole mess up, | 老板要我们尽快收拾残局 | 
| [32:46] | Everybody included. | 杀了所有相关人员 | 
| [32:48] | We’re gonna move Milovan to the bathroom. | 我们把米洛凡带去浴室了 | 
| [32:49] | We’ll do him there — better drainage. | 那里有排水系统 就在那动手了 | 
| [32:52] | Tell her to take the Buick. It’s easy to tail. | 让她开那辆别克 比较好跟踪 | 
| [32:56] | Do you think you can handle your girl friend? | 你能看着你那位女朋友吗 | 
| [32:59] | I promised we’d let her go. I gave her my word. | 我跟她说过要放她走的 跟她保证了的 | 
| [33:03] | Well, that’s sweet. | 太贴心了 | 
| [33:05] | The faster you kill her, | 你越快杀了她 | 
| [33:06] | The less time she’ll have to be disappointed. | 她对你失望的时间就越短 | 
| [33:09] | You’re a goddamn piece of work. | 这什么该死的工作 | 
| [33:17] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [33:19] | I’m gonna pull the tape off, and you’re gonna cream, | 我会帮你撕掉胶带 你就大声叫 | 
| [33:21] | And you’re gonna keep screaming until we shoot. | 一直大声叫到我们开枪为止 | 
| [33:24] | Now, you make a noise after we shoot, | 等我们开了枪 你要是再敢出声 | 
| [33:25] | We’re gonna have to shoot you for real. | 就别怪我们真的开枪了 | 
| [33:26] | You undertand? | 明白吗 | 
| [33:29] | Here we go. | 开始 | 
| [33:30] | No, no! No, please! | 不要杀我 不要 求你了 | 
| [33:33] | Sorry about this, Milovan. | 抱歉了 米洛凡 | 
| [33:34] | No, no, no! The time for begging has ended. | 不用叫 乞求已经没用了 | 
| [33:44] | Hey, you see that? His leg’s moving. | 看到了吗 他的腿还在动 | 
| [33:45] | I think his leg is moving | 他的腿好像在动 | 
| [33:49] | Wait — no, no! Kim! Please, please, please! | 等等 不要 金姆 求你了 求求你 | 
| [33:51] | There’s a red buick in the driveway. | 车道上有辆红色别克 | 
| [33:54] | You take it. | 你开走吧 | 
| [33:57] | Spies don’t keep a lot of prisoner. | 间谍不会长久羁押别人 | 
| [33:59] | When you hold someone, | 羁押着某人时 | 
| [34:01] | You only learn what they tell you. | 只能得到他们所说的消息 | 
| [34:04] | Let them go… | 而放他们走… | 
| [34:06] | You’ll know what they do and where they go. | 你就能发现他们的后续动作和去处 | 
| [34:09] | Go! I’ll take care of them. | 快走 我来对付他们 | 
| [34:11] | Kim, open this door! | 金姆 快开门 | 
| [34:12] | – Thank you! – Go see your son! | -谢谢你 -去见你儿子吧 | 
| [34:21] | Anybody with training | 只要经过训练 | 
| [34:22] | Can detect a tail from a single car. | 谁都能发现有没有车跟踪 | 
| [34:25] | We need new transportation. Let’s go. | 我们需要新的交通工具 出发 | 
| [34:27] | Pros watch for anyone | 有经验的都会注意观察 | 
| [34:29] | Who makes the same turns or runs too many yellow light. | 跟着你转弯 或闯很多黄灯的车 | 
| [34:31] | To beat a pro, then, you need a team. | 要跟踪这么个有经验的 就需要团队合作 | 
| [34:34] | It’s best to start a tail | 开始跟踪的最佳地点 | 
| [34:37] | Midway along your target’s route, | 是目标必经之路的中途 | 
| [34:39] | When they’re sure no one’s following. | 得等他们确定没人跟踪之后 | 
| [34:41] | To do that, | 要做到这点 | 
| [34:42] | You need someone down the road to give you a heads-up. | 就需要有人守在半路 给你提示 | 
| [34:45] | Yeah. She just turned down Sherman way. | 是我 她刚上了谢尔曼路 | 
| [34:47] | Nice work, Barry. | 干得好 巴里 | 
| [34:58] | Fi, you want to go in for a clear look? | 菲 想靠近点看吗 | 
| [35:00] | I’m on it. | 正在赶 | 
| [35:02] | Once you have eye on the target, | 一旦盯上了目标 | 
| [35:04] | It’s just a matter of handing off surveillance at regular interval. | 只需注意隔一段时间交换着跟踪 | 
| [35:14] | Hey, Mikey! Ain’t she grand? | 迈迈 挺刺激的 | 
| [35:16] | Turn it loose, Sam. | 悠着点 萨姆 | 
| [35:21] | Hang behind your target too long, | 跟着目标太久 | 
| [35:23] | And they’ll wonder why you’re not passing. | 他们就会想你为什么还不超车 | 
| [35:25] | Best way to avoid their suspicion — | 避免怀疑的最好方法就是 | 
| [35:28] | Pass them. | 超车 | 
| [35:32] | She’s turning in to South Point Park. | 她转弯进了南端角公园 | 
| [35:45] | What is she waiting for? It’s been a half an hour. | 她在等什么 都半个小时了 | 
| [35:48] | Fi, you see anything? | 菲 看到什么了吗 | 
| [35:50] | Just some street vendor and a few tourist with black hair. | 只有几个街头小贩 黑头发的游客 | 
| [35:53] | Hold on a sec, Michael. | 迈克尔 等等 | 
| [35:54] | That’s the third time I’ve seen the bike guy. | 那个骑车的我已经看到三次了 | 
| [36:09] | The guy on the bike just dropped something. | 那个骑车的刚扔下了什么 | 
| [36:15] | They just exchanged keys. | 他们交换了钥匙 | 
| [36:23] | Fi, what’s biker doing behind the palm trees? | 菲 骑车的在棕榈树后干什么 | 
| [36:25] | Beach lockers. | 海滩储物柜 | 
| [36:27] | He’s got the ledger. | 他拿到了账本 | 
| [36:32] | Fi,I’m going after the buyer. Take Tatalie. | 菲 我跟着买家 你搞定娜塔莉 | 
| [36:35] | Oh…my pleasure. | 我的荣幸 | 
| [36:46] | Don’t hurt me! I just — | 别伤害我 我只是… | 
| [36:48] | We don’t care about you. We just want this. | 我们不是冲你来的 只想要这个 | 
| [36:57] | Hello, again. | 又见面了 | 
| [37:00] | It’s over, Natalie. | 娜塔莉 你没戏唱了 | 
| [37:01] | You know what?Natalie’s just a name on a passport. | 娜塔莉只是护照上的名字 | 
| [37:05] | Whatever your name is, you lose. | 不管你叫什么 你都输了 | 
| [37:06] | Boop. | 砰 | 
| [37:09] | I always tell my buyers to put two things in the trunk — | 我一向都要求买家 在车里放两样东西 | 
| [37:12] | A duffel full of cash… | 装满现金的旅行袋 | 
| [37:15] | And a gun full of bullets. | 还有上满子弹的枪 | 
| [37:16] | You were so sweet about Jerad, or whatever his name was, | 杰拉德的事你帮了大忙 不管他叫什么 | 
| [37:21] | ’cause that was just a picture in a key chain. | 反正那只是钥匙链上的一张图片 | 
| [37:24] | Now, I know that you are not the type | 现在 我知道你不是那种 | 
| [37:26] | To shoot into a crowd of little kids… | 会在孩子群中开枪的人 | 
| [37:30] | But I am. | 但我是 | 
| [37:33] | You leaving without your cash? | 你不带着现金走吗 | 
| [37:34] | You take one step towards me, I’ll drop one. | 你敢走过来一步 我就杀掉一个 | 
| [37:37] | You have my word. | 我跟你保证 | 
| [37:39] | See you around. | 回头见 | 
| [37:41] | Count on it. | 走着瞧 | 
| [37:55] | So… | 这么说 | 
| [37:56] | The cops find a car full of dirty cash, | 警方找到了装满赃款的车 | 
| [37:58] | And the people who wanted my ledger | 而想要我账本的人 | 
| [38:00] | Get shafted for $5 million? | 被骗了五百万 | 
| [38:02] | It’s beautiful. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [38:04] | Sam called immigration, and Milovan’s being deported. | 萨姆打电话给移民局了 米洛凡已被遣送出境 | 
| [38:07] | And Natalie? She just vanished? | 娜塔莉呢 就这么消失了 | 
| [38:08] | Well, she’s smart. | 她很聪明 | 
| [38:09] | She won’t be returning anytime soon. | 短期内不会再出现的 | 
| [38:10] | Well, this clears the tab on all the debt you owe me. | 你欠我的债就此一笔勾销 | 
| [38:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [38:15] | You ducked a lot of phone call. | 之前你拒接了很多电话 | 
| [38:17] | What are you gonna tell your clients? | 准备怎么跟你客户交代 | 
| [38:18] | Your mom hooked me up with a cover story. | 你妈妈帮我编了个故事 | 
| [38:20] | I’ve been purifying in an ashram — | 说我去了一处修行场所净化心灵 | 
| [38:23] | No carbs, no e-mail, no phone. | 不吃碳水化合物 不用电邮与电话 | 
| [38:26] | – Nice, mom. – Thanks, Mrs. Westen. | -老妈 真是高招 -谢谢 韦斯顿夫人 | 
| [38:29] | And, hey,let me know how it works out with my roof repaired | 回头告诉我 屋顶修得如何 | 
| [38:32] | Bye, Barry. | 巴里 再见 | 
| [38:37] | Michael, how did that business with the hotel vocation on | 迈克尔 度假的事谈得怎么样了 | 
| [38:42] | Fi and I are finihing that tomorrow. | 我和菲准备明天去 | 
| [38:44] | We couldn’t have done it without you, mom. | 没有你 我们没法完成 老妈 | 
| [38:47] | Well, maybe some day you’ll tell me | 也许总有一天 你会告诉我 | 
| [38:49] | What it was really about | 到底是为了什么 | 
| [38:52] | But, um, no need to go into it tonight. | 但 不必急在今晚这一时 | 
| [39:09] | I thought you were gonna go as a sunbather. | 我以为你去晒日光浴了 | 
| [39:13] | Michael, I-I know I said | 迈克尔 我知道我说过 | 
| [39:14] | That I would go along with you on this job, | 我会跟你一起干 | 
| [39:17] | But I don’t want you to work with Strikler… | 但我不想让你跟斯特里克勒合作 | 
| [39:19] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不行 以后也不行 | 
| [39:23] | I can’t help you with this. | 我不能帮你了 | 
| [39:25] | It’s a two-person job. I need you. | 这是俩人搭档的活 我需要你 | 
| [39:28] | I’ve seen the site. You can handle yourelf. | 我亲眼见证过了 你自己就能行的 | 
| [39:30] | I’m not worried about that. I’m worried about you. | 工作的事我不担心 我是担心你 | 
| [39:33] | Working with someone like Strikler — | 跟斯特里克勒那样的人共事 | 
| [39:35] | It hange you little by little. | 会把你一步步拖下水的 | 
| [39:39] | He’s the only one who can get me back in. | 他是唯一能让我回去的人 | 
| [39:42] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 | 
| [39:49] | You do what you have to do. | 你就做你该做的事 | 
| [39:53] | I undertand. | 我能理解 | 
| [39:55] | I just can’t stay here in Miami and watch. | 我只是不能待在迈阿密眼睁睁看着 | 
| [40:00] | Fi. | 菲 | 
| [40:02] | Fi? | 菲 | 
| [40:04] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 | 
| [40:17] | There’s no greater luxury in the field | 干我们这行的 再没有比 | 
| [40:20] | Than working with a friend you rely on. | 跟你信赖的朋友共事 更奢侈的事了 | 
| [40:22] | When you find someone you can trust absolutely, | 当你找到能完全信任的人 | 
| [40:25] | You want them on every operation you do. | 就想让他们参与你的每次任务 | 
| [40:36] | And nothing hurts worse than losing a friend | 再没有比朋友被枪杀 被抓或因私人理由 | 
| [40:41] | To bullet,politic, or something personal. | 而离开你 更让人伤心的了 | 
| [40:50] | But when you have to work alone again, | 但当你不得不再次单干 | 
| [40:53] | You lock those feelings away and do the job at hand. | 必须把那种情绪隐藏起来 专心做事 | 
| [41:04] | Because as every spy know, | 因为每个间谍都知道 | 
| [41:05] | There’s plenty of time to think about what you’ve lot | 等完成任务之后 你有大把大把的时间 | 
| [41:08] | After the mission is over. | 去思考你到底失去了什么 | 
| [41:16] | Did you shoot these with a tripod? | 这些是架三脚架拍的吗 | 
| [41:18] | I mean, look at that photo. | 看看这些照片 | 
| [41:20] | I should put you up for a job with National Geographic. | 我真该帮你去《国家地理》杂志找份活干的 | 
| [41:22] | What happened to those men | 那些载着军事装备 | 
| [41:24] | Who drove away with the military equipment? | 开车走的人 后来怎么样了 | 
| [41:26] | Gee, I don’t know. | 老天 我不知道 | 
| [41:27] | I hope one day they’re brought to justice. | 希望有一天能将他们缉拿归案 | 
| [41:29] | These photo — who are they for? | 这些照片 是谁要的 | 
| [41:31] | You gonna get hung up on all thee details now,Westen? | 韦斯顿 你现在一定要纠结这些细节吗 | 
| [41:34] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [41:40] | It’s for you. Happy birthday. | 找你的 生日快乐 | 
| [41:48] | Yeah. | 是我 | 
| [41:49] | Michael? | 迈克尔 | 
| [41:50] | Diego Garza, your favorite intelligence contact. | 迪亚戈·加尔扎 你的最佳联络人 | 
| [41:54] | I just got a call from Washington. | 我刚接到华府的电话 | 
| [41:56] | There’s been some movement on your burn notie. | 关于你上黑名单的事 有了些变动 | 
| [41:58] | Any idea how that happened? | 知道是怎么回事吗 | 
| [42:00] | Surprise to me. | 我也很意外 | 
| [42:02] | I’ll be in touch to set a meeting. | 保持联系 我会安排会面的 | 
| [42:07] | Is it me,or is someone on their way back to the problem settled? | 是我会错意 还是某人的问题真的开始迎刃而解了 | 
| [42:10] | I get it. You need to digest. | 我明白了 你需要整理下思路 | 
| [42:13] | We’ll talk soon. | 我们稍后再谈 | 
| [42:14] | This is just the beginning, superstar. | 这才只是刚开始 大明星 |