时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No ash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧 |
[00:26] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girl. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | -Family, too – Hey, is that your Mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈打来的 |
[00:33] | – If you’re desperate. – Someone needs your help, Michael. | -如果你绝望的话 -有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 最根本的是 一旦被炒 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也去不了 |
[00:54] | Spies aren’t much into nightclubs. | 间谍通常都不喜欢光顾夜店 |
[00:56] | In an area where hearing losses is a serious operational concern | 干这行的 听力损伤会出大事的 |
[01:00] | And crowds of strangers have to be constantly monitored, | 何况经常都得监视一大群陌生人 |
[01:02] | They just don’t seem like much fun. | 夜店对他们已经没啥吸引力了 |
[01:05] | I’m just saying you live above the club. | 你就住在酒吧楼上 |
[01:07] | Aren’t you curious? | 难道就不好奇吗 |
[01:08] | You can hear the music through the floor. | 在家就能透过地板听到音乐 |
[01:10] | Sam’s got beer in the fridge. Knock yourself out. | 萨姆还常备着冰啤酒 不是更自在吗 |
[01:12] | We’re just back there. | 我们住后面的 |
[01:13] | You know, it’s not the same when no one’s watching. | 没人欣赏 感觉就不一样 |
[01:20] | Uh, the line to the club’s out there. | 进酒吧得到那边排队 |
[01:23] | I’m here for you. | 我是在等你 |
[01:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:25] | Excuse me. | 看来我碍事了 |
[01:27] | This is for you. | 这个送你 |
[01:29] | It’s rejuvenating body lotion. | 身体驻颜润肤液 |
[01:31] | A gift from a friend. | 一个朋友送你的 |
[01:34] | I can apply it if you’d like. | 想要的话 我可以帮你涂 |
[01:36] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[01:40] | Who’s this friend | 这是什么样的朋友 |
[01:41] | Giving you rejuvenating body lotion? | 居然送驻颜身体润肤乳 |
[01:44] | He’s not a friend. | 他不算朋友 |
[01:45] | He’s a recruiter. | 是经纪人 |
[01:46] | Oh, Strickler. | 斯特里克勒 |
[01:48] | I can apply it if you want. | 想要的话 我可以帮你 |
[01:52] | Training a covert operative takes years | 训练一名特工 |
[01:54] | And costs a lot of money. | 需要大量时间和金钱 |
[01:56] | In theory, it’s all for the taxpayers who pay the bills. | 理论上说 都是为纳税人服务的 |
[02:00] | In practice, it’s worth a lot on the open market. | 实际上 间谍本身身价不菲 |
[02:03] | And when something’s that valuable, | 只要东西值钱 |
[02:05] | There’s always someone trying to sell it. | 自然就有市场 |
[02:08] | Oh, you didn’t like the lotion. | 你不喜欢润肤液 |
[02:13] | It’s organic. Best money can buy. | 这可是有机的 绝对最高档的 |
[02:15] | You know, I’m all set with lotion right now. | 现在我不缺润肤乳 |
[02:18] | Like I told you before, | 还是那句话 |
[02:19] | I’m not interested in your money. | 我对你的钱没兴趣 |
[02:20] | This isn’t about money. | 不关钱的事 |
[02:21] | Did you even look at the lotion? | 估计你都没看那润肤乳 |
[02:23] | It’s 40% aloe Vera. | 富含40%芦荟精华 |
[02:24] | They say it’s great for burns. | 据说治疗烧伤特别有效 |
[02:26] | Want a Mimosa? | 来杯含羞草[鸡尾酒名] |
[02:29] | So, uh, it’s all about the burn notice with you, isn’t it? | 这么说 就因为你上了黑名单 对吗 |
[02:32] | Well, I might be able to help out with that. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[02:35] | How’s that? With moisturizer? | 怎么帮忙 用润肤乳吗 |
[02:36] | Remember that NSA logistic guy who got caught up | 还记得几年前 国家安全局后勤部那个 |
[02:39] | In the Panamanian banking scandal a couple years back? | 因巴拿马银行丑闻被揪出来的吗 |
[02:44] | Rings a bell. | 有点印象 |
[02:46] | Should have ended his career. | 他的职业生涯本该至此结束 |
[02:48] | But he had a second chance | 可他却东山再起了 |
[02:50] | Because of a conversation he had | 就因为在阿斯彭[科罗拉多旅游景点]的滑雪缆车上 |
[02:51] | With the right person on a ski lift in Aspen. | 找对了人 谈了一次话 |
[02:53] | I know, ’cause I was there. | 我当时就在场 所以很清楚 |
[02:55] | If we were working together, | 如果我们当时也在合作 |
[02:56] | I’d be there for you, too. | 我也会为你安排的 |
[02:58] | As your mercenary? No, I’m not interested. | 当你的雇佣兵 我可没兴趣 |
[03:00] | As a friend. | 当朋友呢 |
[03:03] | Friends do each other favor. | 朋友就是互相帮忙 |
[03:04] | Listen, Michael, we all know | 迈克尔 你我都清楚 |
[03:07] | What’s at the top of your Christmas list. | 你最大的愿望是什么 |
[03:08] | Work with me, | 与我合作 |
[03:10] | I can deliver that list to Santa himself. | 我就能帮你实现 |
[03:17] | Spies hate drop-in visits. | 间谍讨厌不速之客 |
[03:19] | Any questionable contact | 接触过任何可疑人员 |
[03:21] | Has to be reported to superior — | 都得向上级报告 |
[03:23] | A process that involves hours of paperwork | 一份耗时几小时的书面报告 |
[03:26] | And uncomfortable questions. | 再加上 令人不快的盘问 |
[03:28] | If you’re a questionable contact, | 但如果你就是那个可疑人员 |
[03:31] | That gives you some leverage. | 那你就有优势了 |
[03:33] | If you know where a spy operate, | 如果你知道某个间谍在哪执行任务 |
[03:35] | Even a guy running a lowly import/export cover business… | 即便他开了个进出口公司作掩护 |
[03:38] | Diego! | 迪亚戈 |
[03:39] | You can make someone’s life miserable. | 你还是能让他陷于水深火热之中 |
[03:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[03:42] | What? I can’t just drop by and say hi. | 怎么 就不能跟自己最爱的联络人 |
[03:44] | To my favorite “point of contact”? | 打声招呼吗 |
[03:48] | 迪亚戈 迈克尔的联络人 | |
[03:50] | I thought it was clear last time we spoke, | 我以为上次见面都说清楚了 |
[03:52] | If anyone from the intelligence community has anything to share. | 情报界一有谁有消息 |
[03:54] | I’ll call you. | 我就会打给你的 |
[03:55] | I know, I know, I know. I need a favor. | 我知道我知道 我想找你帮个忙 |
[03:57] | I’m already doing you a favor by not calling the police. | 我没报警就已经是帮你忙了 |
[03:59] | Another favor, then. | 那就再帮个 |
[04:00] | There’s a name I need you to check out — | 帮我查查这个人 |
[04:02] | Tom Strickler. | 汤姆·斯特里克勒 |
[04:03] | He offered to help out with this whole burn notice thing. | 他说要帮我搞定黑名单的事 |
[04:05] | I need you to find out | 帮我查查 |
[04:06] | If he’s a guy who can make things happen. | 他是否能办到 |
[04:08] | Maybe you should Google him… | 你可以在网上搜索一下他 |
[04:10] | Or go find someone who cares. | 或者 找个愿意帮忙的人 |
[04:14] | See? Now you have to care. | 没办法了 你不得不帮了 |
[04:15] | I let the local homeland security office know | 我会通知本地国安局办公室 |
[04:17] | That I was dropping by and leaving that document there. | 说我来过这儿 还落下一份文件 |
[04:20] | I’ll check in later. | 等你消息 |
[04:29] | You don’t even know this Strikler. | 你都不了解斯特里克勒 |
[04:30] | What make you think he has this kind of clout? | 怎么见得他就能呼风唤雨呢 |
[04:32] | Well, that’s what I need to figure out. | 这就是我要查的东西 |
[04:33] | Can we talk about something else? | 聊点别的行吗 |
[04:35] | No. I’m cooking at my place. | 不行 今天我主厨 |
[04:37] | I get to choose the topic of conversation. | 话题也由我来定 |
[04:39] | You seriously think he’s gonna wave | 你真觉得他挥挥魔杖 |
[04:42] | His magic spy wand and get you back in? | 就能让你官复原职 |
[04:44] | It’s a little more complicated than that, Fi. | 菲 这可就有点复杂了 |
[04:45] | Well, in my experience, | 依我的经验看 |
[04:46] | If something seems too good too be true | 凡事太好 就假了 |
[04:47] | It’s better to shoot it, just in case. | 解决掉算了 以防万一 |
[04:49] | One way or another, I need to check him out. | 无论如何 我要查查他 |
[04:50] | If he’s half as connected as he claimed, | 我得清楚 他是否像自己吹嘘的那样 |
[04:52] | I need to know. | 哪怕有半点关系 |
[04:53] | You’re not actually considering his offer? | 你不会真想接受他的帮助吧 |
[04:54] | – Michael, the guy I sleazy – Fi. | -迈克尔 我不看好他 -菲 |
[04:56] | Don’t change the subject. I want to know — | 别转移话题 我要知道 |
[04:58] | No. Were you expecting a guest? | 有客人要来吗 |
[05:03] | If you want to stay alive, | 如果想活命 |
[05:05] | You have to be able to recognize the signs of a break-in. | 就要认得出有人闯空门的迹象 |
[05:10] | The most skilled operative in the world won’t last long | 即使最为训练有素的间谍 如果身中埋伏时 |
[05:13] | If he walks into an ambush carrying a box of cereal. | 手里只有盒麦片 那他也难逃一死 |
[05:21] | When a target in cornered, | 倘若目标躲进某个角落 |
[05:23] | The best strategy is to flush them into a choke point, | 最佳方法就是将他们逼进死角 |
[05:25] | Where they have two options — surrender, or be shot. | 逼得他们要么投降 要么受死 |
[05:29] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[05:31] | Of course, if your target turns out to be 13 years old | 当然 如果发现你的目标是个13岁的小孩 |
[05:34] | Carrying a dismantled pistol, | 还拿着拆卸了的手枪 |
[05:36] | It changes the tactical response somewhat. | 那就该稍微改变下策略了 |
[06:02] | Hey, Hey! All right! | 好啦 |
[06:05] | Whoa, whoa. Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 放松 |
[06:07] | Look, man, I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[06:08] | I was just gonna borrow it, I swear! | 我只想借来用用 我发誓 |
[06:10] | Yeah, you “borrow” a cup of sugar. | 要是一盒糖 倒是可以借 |
[06:11] | You don’t borrow a gun. | 枪可不行 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to call your parents. | 抱歉 我得通知你家长 |
[06:13] | You don’t understand, man! I have to — | 你不明白 我必须… |
[06:15] | You have to what? | 必须什么 |
[06:17] | Look, just — just let me go, man. | 就放我走吧 |
[06:18] | I will when you answer me. | 回答完我的问题 会放你走 |
[06:21] | I-I have to kill my stepdad. | 我必须杀了我继父 |
[06:41] | You’re gonna have to tell us your mom’s name at some point, | 你必须告诉我们你母亲的名字 |
[06:43] | Unless you plan on living here. | 否则 你就得住在这里了 |
[06:44] | I don’t recommend it. | 我可不推荐这个 |
[06:46] | I can only cook a few things, | 我不怎么会做饭 |
[06:47] | And the air-condition isn’t free. | 空调也不怎么好使 |
[06:50] | Tell you what,why don’t we start with what’s going on? | 不如先说说出了什么事 |
[06:52] | Look, you wouldn’t understand. | 说了你也不懂的 |
[06:54] | You want to shoot your stepdad. | 你要打死你的继父 |
[06:57] | I’m guessing he did more than make you go to bed early. | 总不会就因为他老催你早睡这么简单吧 |
[07:01] | He’s trying to take me and my brother away from my mother, | 他想把我和弟弟从我妈身边夺走 |
[07:03] | And nobody’s helping. | 没人能帮我们 |
[07:05] | You know, she’s done everything she could. | 她已经尽了最大努力了 |
[07:07] | I saw her taking gun oil and cleaning stuff out of her car. | 我看到她从车里拿出枪油和清洗工具 |
[07:10] | I figured she had a gun. | 我猜她有把枪 |
[07:12] | You thought you’d take care of the problem yourself? | 所以你就想自己把问题解决掉 |
[07:15] | Even if you could reassemble a colt M191 and fire it, | 即便是能组装把柯尔特M191冲锋枪去火拼 |
[07:18] | What happens after you shoot him? | 把他打死之后怎么办 |
[07:20] | Did you have a plan to dispose of the body? | 想过怎么处理尸体吗 |
[07:22] | – You’re not thinking. – Fi. | -你根本没想过 -菲 |
[07:23] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我们做笔交易 |
[07:25] | You tell us who your mom is, | 告诉我们你妈妈是谁 |
[07:26] | And we’ll see if we can help you. | 我们看看是否能帮你 |
[07:30] | All right? | 怎么样 |
[07:45] | So, Mikey, we’re doing domestic disputes now? | 迈迈 这么说 我们要处理家庭纠纷吗 |
[07:49] | Is that a good idea? | 这样好吗 |
[07:49] | I mean, isn’t this more of like a counselor-type thing? | 那不是家庭顾问的差事吗 |
[07:53] | It sounds a little more serious. | 这事听着挺严重 |
[07:55] | Yeah, but aren’t you supposed | 是啊 但你不是在查 |
[07:56] | To check out this Strickler guy? | 那个叫斯特里克勒的家伙 |
[07:57] | You got bigger fish to fry. | 你有更重要的事要办 |
[07:58] | I told the kid I would help. | 我跟那孩子保证会帮忙的 |
[08:00] | You want to sit this one out, you can. | 你想要坐视不理 请便 |
[08:02] | No, no, no. I get it. | 不不不 我懂了 |
[08:03] | Little kid, abusive dad. Kind of hits home. | 可怜的孩子 施暴的父亲 让你触景生情了 |
[08:06] | So I’ll give you that one. | 所以这个忙我一定帮 |
[08:08] | But when the time comes | 下次等有机会 |
[08:10] | To recue a bunch of rich women trapped in a brewery, | 去营救一帮困在啤酒厂里的富婆时 |
[08:12] | You better step up. | 你最好也挺身而出 |
[08:13] | So she’s in there with Fiona? | 她和菲欧娜在里面吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah, the idea was | 没错 我们觉得 |
[08:16] | That she’d feel more comfortable talking to a woman. | 让她和女人谈谈 她会更自在些 |
[08:19] | I’m not sure if Fi count, Mike. | 迈克 我不知道菲能否算是个女人 |
[08:25] | I appreiate the offer, but there’s nothing you can do. | 我很感谢你们的好意 但是你们帮不上的 |
[08:28] | The custody hearing’s in a week. | 监护权听证会下周就要开庭了 |
[08:30] | Erik’s taking the son we had together, | 埃里克为了惩罚我离开他 |
[08:33] | Danny,and Joey, too, to punish me for leaving. | 要带走我们俩的孩子 丹尼和乔伊 |
[08:35] | Why do you think he’ll get custody? | 为什么你肯定他能拿到监护权 |
[08:36] | ’cause Erik’s connected. | 因为埃里克人脉很广 |
[08:38] | What does he do? | 他是干什么的 |
[08:40] | He’s a businesman. | 商人 |
[08:41] | He’s into politic, too — | 同时也参政 |
[08:43] | Boards, commisions, | 商业局 委员会之类 |
[08:44] | Mostly around the port of Miami. | 迈阿密港这一带都是他的地盘 |
[08:46] | That all there is to it? | 就只有这些吗 |
[08:49] | Well, his brother Quinn’s a gangster. | 他哥哥奎恩是混黑道的 |
[08:53] | Smuggling mostly. | 主要做走私生意 |
[08:55] | The only reason Erik married me and had Danny | 埃里克和我结婚 生了丹尼的唯一原因 |
[08:58] | Was because Quinn wanted him to look more respectable. | 就是奎恩想让他看起来更体面 |
[09:02] | And then a few months after we were married, | 我们结婚后没几个月 |
[09:04] | He turned violent. | 他就变得很暴力 |
[09:05] | Didn’t you all the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[09:07] | Yeah, a few times. | 当然 报过几次 |
[09:09] | So he — he got smarter about how he did things, | 所以后来他开始变聪明了 |
[09:12] | And he…stopped leaving marks. | 他 开始不留下任何痕迹 |
[09:15] | But when he started on the kids, I left, | 但当他开始打孩子 我就走了 |
[09:18] | And I have spent every dime I have fighting for custody. | 为了监护权 我花光了所有的钱 |
[09:21] | And…I guess Joey tried to help. | 我想乔伊只是想帮忙 |
[09:26] | I’m sorry. I-I think that — | 对不起 我想… |
[09:28] | I think I’m wasting your time. | 我浪费你们的时间了 |
[09:31] | Where can we find him? | 在哪里能找到他 |
[09:33] | Seriously, what can you do that the police can’t? | 说真的 警察都拿他没办法 你们能做什么 |
[09:36] | You’d be surpried. | 保你大吃一惊 |
[09:50] | So, Mikey, I asked around. | 迈迈 我打听过了 |
[09:53] | Stuffed shirt over there is Erik Luna. | 那个自命不凡的家伙就是埃里克·路纳 |
[09:54] | He’s on every local political board with an extra chair. | 本地所有政府机构都有他的一席之地 |
[09:58] | He’s a big deal down at the docks. | 他在港区可是个大人物 |
[09:59] | I guess he even owns part of this golf club. | 我猜这高尔夫俱乐部也有他股份 |
[10:01] | He’s a sorry exuse for a man, but he’s got a lot of friends. | 他是男人中的败类 但确实人脉很广 |
[10:09] | – How about that? – That was good. | -这下怎么样 -很棒 |
[10:10] | – How about that? – Nice shot, right? | -这下怎么样 -好球 |
[10:12] | The guy that worries me, though — | 让我担心倒是那边那个人 |
[10:14] | He’s at the bar, gray suit. | 吧台旁边穿灰西装的 |
[10:15] | That’s his brother, Quinn. | 是他的大哥 奎恩 |
[10:17] | He built this little empire. | 是他建立的这个小王国 |
[10:18] | He does all the heavy lifting. | 所有见不得人的勾当都是他干的 |
[10:20] | But none of it means anything | 但要是没有埃里克的门面和良好记录 |
[10:21] | Without Erik’s pretty face and clean record, | 他什么也做不成 |
[10:24] | So he’s a little protective. | 所以说他就是把保护伞 |
[10:25] | The guy…behind the guy. | 成功男人背后的…男人 |
[10:26] | You got it. | 说的没错 |
[10:29] | 奎恩·卢纳 成功男人背后的男人 | |
[10:32] | Mike, I don’t know. This is a tough one. | 迈克 这事很难搞定 |
[10:33] | Between Erik’s connections and Quinn’s muscle, | 埃里克的人脉 还有奎恩的势力 |
[10:35] | These guys are damn near untouchable. | 这些人几乎就是不可侵犯 |
[10:37] | We’ll have to drive his happy little family apart. | 必须把这快乐的小家庭拆散 |
[10:39] | You up for it? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:41] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[10:42] | He’s smacking his wife and kids around. | 这家伙打老婆打孩子 |
[10:44] | I’ll plant a five iron in his freaking skull if it’ll help. | 有需要的话 我会把五号球杆头按在他脑袋上 |
[10:50] | It’s really okay staying with you? | 真的能和你住在一起吗 |
[10:52] | It’s just so sudden. | 太突然了 |
[10:53] | It’s more than okay. | 再好不过了 |
[10:54] | Honest, I heard the situation, and I insisted. | 说实话 听说以后 我坚持如此 |
[10:57] | And don’t you feel bad, all right? | 你不要有什么顾虑 好吗 |
[10:59] | You’re doing what’s necessary for your family. | 你做的事都是为了家里的人 |
[11:01] | Trust me, honey. I’ve been there. | 相信我 亲爱的 我也经历过 |
[11:02] | It just seems so crazy. | 但这一切都太疯狂了 |
[11:03] | Do you really think they can do anything? | 你觉得他们真的能帮上忙吗 |
[11:05] | For two little boys who are being knocked around by their father, | 为了两个被父亲虐待的可怜孩子 |
[11:09] | Michael would take on the Chinese army, honey. | 就算是中国军队来了 迈克也不会退缩 |
[11:12] | April. | 艾普勒 |
[11:17] | Michael and Sam checked out Erik and his brother. | 迈克和萨姆查过埃里克和他哥哥了 |
[11:19] | Did he and Quinn have any issues — | 他和奎恩之间有什么 |
[11:21] | Something they diagreed about? | 意见分歧的地方吗 |
[11:22] | Something he hid? | 他干过的事情 |
[11:23] | Anything we can use to drive them apart? | 任何能够离间他们的事 |
[11:25] | Well, there were things, but… | 有一些 但是 |
[11:28] | April, if we’re gonna solve your problem, | 艾普勒 如果你要我们帮你 |
[11:29] | You need to work with us. | 你得跟我们合作 |
[11:31] | Okay, Erik has a side business, | 好吧 埃里克有个副业 |
[11:33] | And when I found out, he was furious. | 被我发现的时候 他大发雷霆 |
[11:35] | He said he’d kill me if I told his brother. | 他说如果我告诉他哥哥 会杀了我的 |
[11:37] | Good. We can use this. | 很好 我们可以利用这个 |
[11:38] | There aren’t any records! | 但是没有证据 |
[11:39] | If you go to the police, he’s just gonna — | 就算你们去找警察 他也能… |
[11:41] | It’s not for the police. | 不需要去找警察 |
[11:42] | We need to give Erik a good reason to skip town | 我们只要让埃里克出城就行 |
[11:44] | And miss the custody hearing. | 让他错过监护权听证会 |
[11:45] | But we need to keep Quinn on the sideline. | 但不能把奎恩牵扯进来 |
[11:47] | Erik will never know. Just tell me about the business. | 埃里克永远不会知道是你说的 告诉我就行 |
[11:50] | Well, I got to say,Erik Luna’s got a nice little scam going. | 好吧 我得说埃里克·卢纳行骗很有一手 |
[11:54] | The best that I can tell, | 我所知道的就只是 |
[11:56] | He take stuff that gets seized at the docks, | 他能拿到已经被查封在港区的货 |
[11:58] | Sells it, and pockets the profits. | 然后抛售 轻松获利 |
[12:00] | Luxury cars, mostly. | 大多是豪华轿车 |
[12:01] | Pulls them from holding before they get processed | 在车辆被扣押 尚未办理手续前弄到手 |
[12:03] | So there’s no paper trail. | 所以没有任何文件可以追查 |
[12:05] | And, of course, every transaction is anonymous. | 当然 每笔交易都是匿名进行的 |
[12:07] | So if I showed up as an unsatisfied customer — | 那如果我扮作一名不满意的客户… |
[12:09] | Well, he’d never know the difference. | 他是不会识破的 |
[12:11] | Hey, Joey. | 你好 乔伊 |
[12:12] | Uh, can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[12:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:15] | Uh, Mike, I’m gonna go put together a name and a game for you. | 迈克 我去给你准备个新身份 |
[12:22] | So, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:24] | I’m turning a cellphone into a listening devie | 把手机改装成窃听装置 |
[12:25] | So I can keep tabs on your stepdad. | 这样就能监听你继父了 |
[12:28] | How do you learn to do this stuff? | 你从哪学来的 |
[12:31] | A sort of…special school. | 某种…特殊学校 |
[12:34] | Hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[12:35] | You want to give me a hand? | 想来帮忙吗 |
[12:40] | You see that — see that wire? | 看见那个电线了吗 |
[12:44] | I want you to take these and hold it right there. | 你拿着这些 拿好放在这里 |
[12:49] | Right There. | 就在这里 |
[12:51] | I-I think my mom is starting to get her hope up. | 我觉得妈妈又开始有希望了 |
[12:55] | Don’t worry. We’re not gonna let her down. | 别担心 我们不会让她失望的 |
[12:59] | So you really think you can make this guy run? | 这么说 你们有把握吓跑他 |
[13:01] | I know I can. | 我知道我能行 |
[13:02] | It’s gonna be my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[13:13] | When you’re undercover, you often fight your emotions. | 当你伪装身份时 必须控制自己的情绪 |
[13:19] | If the operation demands that you be a target’s best friend, | 如果任务需要你成为目标任务的死党 |
[13:23] | You do it, no matter what you’re feeling. | 你就得去做 不管你心里是怎么想的 |
[13:27] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[13:29] | But there are times emotions can help sell a cover I.D. | 但也有些时候 感情用事也能让你伪装得更好 |
[13:35] | If hitting a guy reinfore your cover… | 如果殴打对方能够增强伪装效果 |
[13:37] | Can I help you? … | 有什么事吗 |
[13:38] | You give it all you got. | 那就尽情宣泄吧 |
[13:41] | Erik Luna, you are a hard man to find. You know that? | 埃里克·卢纳 你倒是很难找啊 |
[13:43] | Who the hell are you?! | 你到底是谁 |
[13:44] | I bought a car from you — | 我从你这里买了辆车 |
[13:46] | A car which nearly got me killed. | 一辆差点让我送命的车 |
[13:47] | Is everything okay, Mr. Luna? | 卢纳先生 没事吧 |
[13:49] | Yes. I’m fine. | 没事 |
[13:50] | You want to try knocking next time? | 下次记得敲门 明白吗 |
[13:52] | J-just close the door. | 关上门 |
[13:54] | What are you talking about? Who are you? | 你在说什么 你是谁 |
[13:56] | The name’s Peter. | 我叫皮特 |
[13:57] | I bought a Lotus from you a while back. | 前阵子 我从你这买了辆莲花跑车 |
[13:59] | One day, it disappear, | 突然一天 车子消失了 |
[14:01] | Replaced by a note which informed me that I’m a dead man. | 取而代之的是一张便条 通知我死定了 |
[14:04] | I go home. My house is torched. | 我回到家 房子已经被火烧了 |
[14:07] | Next day, I’m nearly killed in a drive-by. | 第二天 我又差点在路上被杀 |
[14:10] | All of which made me curious to know | 所有这些让我很想知道 |
[14:12] | Where the hell did you get that car from! | 你他妈到底从哪里搞来的车 |
[14:14] | That was an anonymous sale. | 那都是匿名交易 |
[14:15] | You’re not even suppoed to be here. | 你根本不应该出现在这里 |
[14:17] | Let’s just say I was motivated to find you. | 我很生气 所以来找你 |
[14:20] | That was a mistake. You need to leave. | 你搞错了 现在请你离开 |
[14:25] | I’m trying to stay a step ahead of a death quad. | 我差点连命都没了 |
[14:29] | I need my money back. | 把钱还给我 |
[14:30] | Even if I wanted to give you that money, | 就算我想还给你钱 |
[14:32] | You think I carry that kind of cash around? | 你觉得我身上会有这么多现金吗 |
[14:33] | Didn’t anyone ever tell you the customer is always right?! | 难道你听过顾客是上帝的道理吗 |
[14:43] | You’ve got one day. | 给你一天时间 |
[14:44] | You’d better watch out, because if they’re after me, | 你最好小心点 因为如果他们能跟踪我 |
[14:47] | Then I’m damn sure they’ll after you. | 肯定也能跟踪上你 |
[14:57] | I got a call from Erik this morning. | 早上我接到埃里克的电话 |
[14:59] | He was yelling. | 他对我大喊大叫 |
[15:00] | It’s natural for him to be upset. | 他感到不安 这很正常 |
[15:02] | He has a problem. | 他遇到麻烦了 |
[15:03] | For once, he can’t run to his big brother. | 而且这次他没法去找他大哥帮忙 |
[15:04] | Do you really think he’s gonna leave town | 你真的觉得他会在监护权听证会前 |
[15:06] | Before the custody hearing? | 离开这儿吗 |
[15:07] | Oh, he will, | 他会的 |
[15:08] | ’cause if he doesn’t, | 因为他不走的话 |
[15:09] | I’m gonna take a claw hammer to his — | 我会那个羊角榔头… |
[15:10] | Um, yes. I think he’ll leave. | 是的 我相信他肯定会离开的 |
[15:12] | It’s just that on the phone, he — | 但是在电话里 他 |
[15:15] | He sounded more angry than scared. | 他听上去更像生气而不是害怕 |
[15:17] | Well, that’s about to change. | 很快就不是这样了 |
[15:21] | 99% of controlling someone’s behavior | 想要控制一个人的行为 |
[15:24] | Is controlling their environment. | 99%是通过控制他们周围的环境来达到 |
[15:26] | All the conversations in the world won’t have the same impact | 言语的威胁 永远都比不上 |
[15:30] | As turning off the right light at the right time. | 在恰当的时候关上某盏恰当的灯 |
[15:34] | If you want to kill a streetlight | 如果你想灭掉路灯 |
[15:36] | Without the mess and inconvenience | 又不想因割枪截断电线杆 |
[15:38] | Of breaking into the pole with a cutting torch, | 而引起混乱和不便 |
[15:40] | You need to access the ciruit breaker. | 那么你最好找到电路断路器 |
[15:44] | Connet lines from the breakers to an exposed cellphone wire, | 把断路器的线路和手机线路连接 |
[15:47] | And with a quick all, you can short the ciruit. | 只要打一个电话就能使线路短路 |
[15:54] | A similar trick can be used to temporarily diable a car. | 相似的方法还能使汽车暂时无法动弹 |
[15:58] | It doesn’t take much to trip a few eletronic safety mechanism | 在车的安全装置上动点手脚 |
[16:02] | And make a vehile impossible to start. | 让它无法启动 这并不困难 |
[16:05] | If you want to make sure you’re the only one making calls, | 如果你想让别人无法用电话 |
[16:08] | A $100 cellphone jammer | 一个100美元的手机干扰器 |
[16:10] | Will block all signal in a one-block radius. | 就能阻碍一个街区内的所有信号 |
[16:12] | You have no idea how painful it was to be under that car | 你无法想象我在那车下 |
[16:15] | And not wire it to explode. | 但却不能炸了它有多痛苦 |
[16:16] | If Erik’s car blows up a week before his custody hearing, | 如果埃里克的车在监护权听证会前一周爆炸 |
[16:18] | They’ll be a lot of eyes on April. | 所以人都会怀疑艾普勒的 |
[16:20] | We need him running, not bleeding. | 我们要他跑路就行 不用流血 |
[16:22] | Well, technically, you can run and bleed. | 从技术层面看 可以一边跑路一边流血的 |
[16:25] | Hey, gang. | 伙计们 |
[16:26] | We got firearms, and we got snacks. | 我们有武器和小点心了 |
[16:35] | When you want to create fear, it’s best to keep it simple. | 想制造恐慌的话 越简单越有效 |
[16:38] | The same things people are afraid of as kids… | 孩提时害怕的东西 |
[16:43] | …Scare them when they’re adults. | 到长大了还是一样害怕 |
[16:49] | Fear of the dark, for example. | 比如 怕黑 |
[17:02] | Fear of being alone. | 害怕孤单 |
[17:10] | And above all, fear of the unknown. | 尤其是 害怕未知事物 |
[17:39] | I’ll go collect the toys. | 我去收好道具 |
[17:44] | Yeah. This is Pete. | 我是皮特 请讲 |
[17:45] | It’s Erik luna. We need to talk. | 埃里克·卢纳 我们得谈谈 |
[17:47] | Damn right we do. | 我们是得谈谈 |
[17:59] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[18:00] | That bitch can get the kids one weekend a month | 那婊子一个月只有一个周末能见孩子 |
[18:02] | A-and one holiday a year. | 一年一次假期 |
[18:03] | That’s it! | 就这样 |
[18:04] | I don’t c– | 我不管 |
[18:07] | You’re the lawyer. Just figure it out. | 你是律师 想出办法来 |
[18:08] | If she doesn’t sign, she’ll never see those brats. | 如果她不签 她就再也见不到这些小鬼了 |
[18:11] | I got enough stuff to deal with. | 我还有事要处理 |
[18:13] | Just do the paperwork and force it down her throat. | 你赶快做好文件 无论如何逼她签字 |
[18:16] | Do you have my money? | 你把我的钱带来了吗 |
[18:17] | – No. I, uh – What did I say? | -没有 -我怎么跟你说的 |
[18:18] | Was I unclear? | 你没听明白吗 |
[18:20] | Hey, whoever tried to kill you came after me, too. | 想杀你的人现在也盯上我了 |
[18:22] | Didn’t I tell you? Now, stop playing games. | 我不是跟你说过了 好了 别跟我耍花招 |
[18:23] | I need my money to get out of town. | 我要钱离开这里 |
[18:25] | Look, Pete, I can’t give you the money, | 听着 皮特 我不能把钱给你 |
[18:28] | But I am gonna help you. | 但我会帮你的 |
[18:30] | We’re gonna help each other. | 我们要互相帮忙 |
[18:31] | We’re gonna find out who did this. | 我们得找出幕后黑手 |
[18:32] | Are you crazy? Find him how? | 你疯了吗 怎么找 |
[18:35] | We take what you know, we put it with what I know, | 把你我所知道信息的进行整合 |
[18:37] | And we track him down! | 就能追踪到他了 |
[18:38] | There is no “we.” | 不是”我们” |
[18:39] | You want to stay, you want to die, fine. | 你想留下来 你想死 随你的便 |
[18:42] | I’m out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[18:43] | Wait, wait, no! You can’t go anywhere. | 等一下 你别走 |
[18:45] | Look, I had no problem till you showed up. | 就是你出现后我才有了问题 |
[18:46] | I showed up because you sold me a car | 我出现是因为你卖给我一辆车 |
[18:49] | That belonged to a psychopath! | 一辆曾经是神经病开的车 |
[18:51] | That’s my point, okay? | 我就是这个意思 好吧 |
[18:53] | We are in this together. We’ll fix this together! | 我们都牵涉其中 就得一起想办法解决 |
[18:56] | We will fix this when we disappear. | 只有我们消失问题就能解决 |
[18:58] | We’re not running. | 我们不能走 |
[19:00] | No, I-I got stuff to answer to here. | 我在这里有很多手下 |
[19:02] | I got a life here. | 我的生活都在这里 |
[19:04] | You’ll get your money when we figure out the problem. | 事情解决后你就能拿到钱 |
[19:09] | Hey, Mikey, how’d it go? | 迈迈 事情怎么样 |
[19:11] | He’s cared, but not ready to run yet. | 他很害怕 但也没有跑路的计划 |
[19:13] | He want to team up, see who’s after him. | 他想跟我合作 找出幕后黑手 |
[19:15] | Well, I guess | 我想 |
[19:16] | We’re gonna have to make him regret that decision. | 我们得让他后悔这个决定 |
[19:18] | Yeah. We’ll let him stew for the night. | 晚上就能让他知道厉害 |
[19:20] | I want to see what Diego’s doing with the name Strickler “ | 我得去看看迪亚戈查斯特里克勒查得怎么样 |
[19:22] | Oh, yeah, listen.By the way, I got ahold of my buddy | 我有个兄弟 |
[19:25] | Who works for the phone company. | 他在电话公司上班 |
[19:27] | He’s gonna pull his cherry piker | 他会把车载升降台停在机库那 |
[19:28] | In front of the hangar and take a 2-hour lunch. | 然后享受2小时的午餐 |
[19:31] | That’s all I need. | 要的就是这个 |
[19:33] | And that’s all I need. | 我要的是这个 |
[19:42] | With today’s powerful encryption, | 鉴于现今强大的加密术 |
[19:44] | It’s usually a waste of time | 破译密码通信 |
[19:46] | Trying to decipher coded communication. | 根本就是浪费时间 |
[19:49] | Tap the data stream of even a low-level spy, | 监听一个低级别间谍的数据流 |
[19:51] | And you’re just going to get incomprehensible garbage. | 所能得到的就是些难以理解的垃圾 |
[19:57] | Just beause it’s garbage | 虽然是垃圾 |
[19:59] | Doen’t mean it’s worthless, though. | 但并不意味毫无价值 |
[20:06] | A network analyzer can tell you | 网络分析器能告诉你 |
[20:08] | How much information someone’s accessing | 某人接触到的信息量的多少 |
[20:10] | And how encoded it is. | 以及编码方式 |
[20:12] | If omeone starts using heavy-duty crypto | 如果有人开始使用更复杂的密匙 |
[20:15] | And changing their security protocol, | 更改安全协议 |
[20:18] | You know you’ve touched a nerve. | 那么你已经触及到要害了 |
[20:20] | And sometimes, | 有时候 |
[20:22] | That’s enough to tell you what you need to know. | 知道这些就已经足够了 |
[20:28] | Yeah. Pete? It’s Erik. | 皮特 我是埃里克 |
[20:30] | They’re here. They’re outide my offie. | 他们在这里 就在我办公室外面 |
[20:32] | What are you talking about? Who’s there? | 你在说什么 谁在那里 |
[20:34] | I saw some blue car drive by the club like three times. | 我看到某种蓝色汽车开过俱乐部3次了 |
[20:38] | I think it’s the people that took a shot at me. | 我想是那些想杀我的人 |
[20:40] | Blue car? What kind? | 蓝色轿车吗 什么型号 |
[20:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:43] | Like a — like a Plymouth or Chevette or something. | 可能是顺风或雪维特之类的 |
[20:45] | You stay inside. You stay there. | 你待在里面 待那别动 |
[20:46] | You don’t move until I get there. | 待着等到我来 |
[20:51] | Michael, I was just gonna call you. | 迈克 我刚想打给你 |
[20:53] | Erik attacked April at work. | 埃里克到艾普勒公司找她麻烦了 |
[20:55] | – Mom, where’s Joey? – Joey? | -妈 乔伊在哪 -乔伊 |
[20:57] | Uh, he went out back. He’s very upset, Mihael. | 他出去了 迈克尔 他很伤心 |
[20:59] | Look out into the garage. Did he take your car? | 看一下车库 他是不是把你车开走了 |
[21:01] | I need to know right now. | 我现在就要知道 |
[21:04] | It’s gone. | 车不见了 |
[21:07] | What, you think Joey took the car? | 你觉得是乔伊开走了车吗 |
[21:09] | Let’s hope that’s all he took. | 希望他只开走了车 |
[21:38] | Put it down. Put it down. | 放下枪 放下 |
[21:40] | Stop right there and back up. | 别再过来了 后退 |
[21:41] | Back up! | 后退 |
[21:42] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[21:43] | The mistake was letting you help, okay? | 让你帮忙才是个错误 |
[21:45] | You only made it worse. | 你只会越帮越忙 |
[21:47] | Erik went after your mother because he’s scared. | 埃里克骚扰你妈是因为他害怕了 |
[21:50] | What we’re doing is working. | 我们所做的已经在产生效果了 |
[21:51] | You just need to give it a little more time. | 你只需要再等几天 |
[21:53] | Look, we don’t have time. | 我们已经没有时间了 |
[21:54] | Joey… | 乔伊 |
[21:56] | Before my dad died, | 我爸爸去世前 |
[21:58] | He made me promise that I would protect my mother, | 他要我保证好好照顾我妈 |
[22:00] | And I’m not gonna let him down. | 我不能让他失望 |
[22:02] | – This is not what he meant. – You didn’t know my father! | -他没让你这么做 -你根本不认识我爸爸 |
[22:04] | No, but I know that Shotgun. | 但我了解这把猎枪 |
[22:06] | You know it’s just loaded with bird shot? | 这把枪只能用来捕鸟 |
[22:08] | It’s got a range of about 14 feet. | 只有14英尺的射程 |
[22:09] | The only damage you’re gonna do to Erik from here — | 你现在唯一能伤害到埃里克的 |
[22:12] | Make his ears hurt. | 就是让他听力受损 |
[22:13] | And you see that plug right there? | 看到那边一个塞子了吗 |
[22:15] | That means it can only get off two shots at a time. | 那表示一次只能上两发子弹 |
[22:18] | Let go! | 放开 |
[22:19] | You see your mom hurt, and you want to help. | 你看到你母亲被伤害 想要帮忙 |
[22:22] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[22:23] | Joey, but not like this. | 乔伊 但这样不行 |
[22:25] | Listen to me. | 听我的话 |
[22:27] | Right now, Erik Luna Is sitting in that parking lot, | 现在埃里克·卢纳 被困停车场 |
[22:30] | About to wet himself. | 紧张得要死 |
[22:33] | Do you want to help me put him over the edge? | 你想帮我让他再吓他一吓吗 |
[22:36] | Get back in my mom’s ar | 那就回到我妈的车上 |
[22:37] | And drive out of here as fast as you an. | 以最快速度离开这里 |
[22:39] | Burn some rubber. make some noise. | 加大油门 制造点噪音 |
[22:41] | And then I want you to meet me over on 5th street. | 然后在第五大街和我会合 |
[22:43] | Can you do that? | 您能做得到吗 |
[22:45] | Hey, don’t get caught, all right? | 千万不能被抓住 明白吗 |
[22:47] | I don’t want to have to explain why | 我不想跟人解释为什么 |
[22:48] | I let a 13-year-old drive a car | 我让一个13岁的小孩开车 |
[22:49] | Now go. | 快去吧 |
[23:10] | Did you see it?! It just came — | 你看到了吗 它刚开过 |
[23:12] | God! | 天哪 |
[23:14] | You idiot, running around here with that hand cannon. | 你这个白痴 拿着把枪到处跑 |
[23:16] | You scared him off. That was our one chance. | 把他给吓走了 不然我们还有机会 |
[23:18] | I can’t take this anymore. it’s too much. | 我再也不能忍受了 我受够了 |
[23:20] | I’m with you. | 我也是 |
[23:21] | Let’s get out of town until it blow over. | 我们快跑路避过风头再说吧 |
[23:23] | – That’s not an option. – That is the only option! | -我不想这样做 -那是唯一的选择 |
[23:25] | No! I’ll get us some help. | 不 我要找人帮忙 |
[23:27] | What, you’re gonna go to your brother? | 什么 你要找你哥吗 |
[23:28] | No. What are you, crazy? I’m not asking him. | 你疯了吗 我才不找他去 |
[23:30] | He is not getting involved. I’ll — I’ll ask around. | 他不能被牵连进来 我再到处问问 |
[23:32] | What, are you gonna ask some knucklehead off the treet | 你准备在街上随便找些傻瓜 |
[23:35] | To fix this?No. | 来处理这事吗 不行 |
[23:36] | If we’re gonna do thi, we’re gonna do it right. | 要找人帮忙 就一定得找对人 |
[23:40] | I know some people. | 我认识几个 |
[23:42] | Oh, man! That’s Quinn’s ar. | 天 那是奎恩的车 |
[23:44] | Uh, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:46] | I don’t care the cost. Make the call. | 花多少钱都行 快给你的人打电话 |
[24:11] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:12] | Yeah. I’m fine. look, I’m sorry. | 我没事 对不起 |
[24:15] | I-I just got — | 我只是 |
[24:16] | We’ll talk about it later. | 这事儿我们等会再讨论 |
[24:19] | Wait. Who are you calling? | 等等 你给谁打电话 |
[24:20] | Remember that bug that you helped me make? | 还记得你帮我做的那个窃听器吗 |
[24:22] | Well, now we’re gonna do some litening. | 我们现在来听听看 |
[24:23] | Quinn, l-let me just explain. | 奎恩 让我解释 |
[24:25] | Councilman Ryan’s wife | 瑞恩议员的老婆 |
[24:27] | Saw you run through the parking lot with a gun! | 看到你拿着枪跑进停车场 |
[24:29] | This guy is catching for any excuse to back out of our deal, | 现在议员想尽办法要取消跟我们的合作 |
[24:33] | And you do something so tupid — | 而你还在这干蠢事 |
[24:34] | Let me just tell you what really happened. | 你听我解释 |
[24:36] | I was taking the gun to my car. | 我想把枪拿上车 |
[24:37] | It slipped, okay? I-I picked it up. | 结果手滑了 我就把它捡起来了 |
[24:42] | Are you using again? | 你又嗑药了 |
[24:43] | What? No. God, no! | 什么 不 没有 |
[24:46] | We had a good thing going here. | 本来一切都很顺利 |
[24:51] | I don’t mind doing the dirty work | 我可以帮你做点见不得人的事 |
[24:53] | While you golf with your fancy little friends, | 你只管跟你的体面朋友打高尔夫就行了 |
[24:56] | As long as you keep your nose clean. | 只要你给我规规矩矩的 |
[24:58] | You fall apart, Erik, and I swear to god — | 你要再这么反常 埃里克 我发誓 |
[25:00] | No, Quinn, just — I swear I’m fine. | 不用 奎恩 我保证我没事 |
[25:05] | Really? | 你确定 |
[25:07] | You better be. | 最好如此 |
[25:10] | ’cause if you’re not… | 不然的话 |
[25:15] | Get yourself leaned up. | 自己好好整理一下 |
[25:18] | Get the door. | 开门 |
[25:21] | And, erik, no more episode. | 埃里克 别再给我找麻烦了 |
[25:31] | That’s awesome! He’s totally freaking out. | 太棒了 他完全吓傻了 |
[25:33] | I told you it was gonna work. | 我说了会有用的 |
[25:35] | But you got to promise me from now on | 不过你得跟我保证 从现在起 |
[25:37] | You will stay at my mom’s until we’re done. | 你会在我妈那儿好好呆着 直到事情结束 |
[25:39] | I-I promie. | 我保证 |
[25:47] | When you push someone to the point of desperation, | 当你把某人推入绝境 |
[25:50] | There’s always a chance they’ll go looking for help, | 他总会想方设法寻求帮助 |
[25:52] | Whih could be a problem… | 这就有可能给你带来麻烦 |
[25:57] | …Unless you’re the one providing the help. | 除非你就是那个给他帮忙的人 |
[26:11] | Mr. Carson. | 卡森先生吗 |
[26:13] | And you are, uh, Mr. Luna? | 你是 卢纳先生 |
[26:15] | Yeah. Who are you? | 对 你是哪位 |
[26:17] | Peace of mind, Mr. Luna. | 别紧张 卢纳先生 |
[26:18] | That’s what you’re looking for, isn’t it? | 你要找的人来了不就行了 对吧 |
[26:20] | We need thi done as quick as possible. | 这个事我们要尽快做完 |
[26:21] | So you think you can find this guy? | 你觉得你能找出这个人 |
[26:23] | I’m sure we an. | 确信无疑 |
[26:24] | Mr. caron filled us in on everything, | 卡森先生把所有细节都提供给我们了 |
[26:26] | Including yesterday’s incident. | 包括昨天的事 |
[26:27] | Nothing we an’t handle. | 该掌握的我们都掌握了 |
[26:28] | So, uh, how much are we talking? | 那么 什么价钱 |
[26:30] | $40,000 to start, $40,000 to finish. | 先付4万 事成之后再付4万 |
[26:32] | But th-that’s crazy. | 太离谱了 |
[26:33] | $50,000 total. th-that’s as high as i go. | 一口价 5万 我只能给这么多了 |
[26:37] | Sweet dreams, gentlemen. | 做个好梦 先生们 |
[26:44] | Wait, wait! Fine. | 等等 好吧 |
[26:57] | I want to be there when you take him out. | 你们杀他的时候我要在场 |
[26:58] | I want to see his face. | 我要知道他是谁 |
[27:00] | Naturally. | 可以接受 |
[27:01] | We’ll be in touch when we find him. | 我们找到他会跟你联系 |
[27:14] | You’re negotiating?! | 你居然讨价还价 |
[27:16] | What, do you think you’re buying a used car?! | 你以为你在买二手车啊 |
[27:17] | They walked away, what were you gonna do? | 要是他们就这么走了 我们要怎么办 |
[27:19] | This doesn’t work, we got two options — | 要是这事儿没成 我们就只剩两个选择了 |
[27:21] | Run or die. | 要么跑路 要么死 |
[27:30] | Oh, man, I thought that guy was gonna blow the deal there. | 靠 我还以为他要当场把交易谈吹了 |
[27:33] | I was walking back to the car as slow as I could. | 我走回车里的时候都在尽量放慢脚步 |
[27:35] | It worked. | 谈成了 |
[27:36] | I made it clear if the expert assassins fail | 我都交代清楚了 要是暗杀不成功 |
[27:38] | That he’d better head for the hills. | 他最好要准备往山里跑了 |
[27:39] | And fail we will. | 我们当然不会成功 |
[27:41] | And I got a perfet spot for it down in Hallendale. | 我在海伦迪尔找到个好地方 |
[27:43] | Buddy of mine was a navy chaplain, | 我有个朋友是个海军牧师 |
[27:45] | And he started a homeless outreach program. | 他搞了个救助流浪人士的活动 |
[27:47] | But he’s in Guatemala now, | 现在他人在危地马拉 |
[27:48] | So we got the place free and clear. | 所以我们就能免费任意使用了 |
[27:49] | Then let’s finish this. | 正好 那我们赶紧完事吧 |
[27:51] | The sooner April and her boys | 最好能尽快让艾普勒母子 |
[27:51] | Don’t have to worry about Luna the better. | 不用再为卢纳而担心 |
[27:58] | If you want the appearance of a gunshot | 要是你想造成中枪的样子 |
[28:01] | Without actually dying, | 又不用真的去死 |
[28:03] | You need to create a high-powered burst of blood. | 你就得做出血浆迸发的效果 |
[28:09] | A bottle cap packed with a bit of plastic explosive | 只要一点儿可塑炸药 |
[28:12] | Does the trick nicely. | 就能搞定 |
[28:24] | Rig a few remote charge | 再装上遥控装置 |
[28:26] | To create the sound of a firearm, | 制造出枪击的音效 |
[28:28] | And you’ve got everything you need. | 一切就准备就绪了 |
[28:33] | Looks like we’re good to go. | 看样子我们可以出发了 |
[28:38] | Yes, Mr. Luna. | 卢纳先生 |
[28:39] | I believe we’ve found the person that’s been trying to kill you. | 我想我们找到那个想要杀您的人了 |
[28:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:51] | So, where is he? | 他在哪 |
[28:52] | He’s in there. | 就在那边 |
[28:54] | We scouted last night. | 我们昨晚跟踪他过来的 |
[28:56] | Looks like we got your shooter, plus two support guys. | 看来我们找到要杀你的人了 外加两个帮手 |
[28:58] | H-how’d you find him so fast? | 这么快 你们怎么找到他的 |
[28:59] | The car you sold to Mr. Carson | 你卖给卡森先生的车 |
[29:01] | Could only have come from two factorie in Italy. | 只有意大利的两个厂家才有 |
[29:03] | That led us to the name of the original buyer — | 我们顺藤摸瓜 找到了最初买车的人 |
[29:06] | Some guy named Chuck Finley, if that means anything to you. | 一个叫查克·芬里的人 不知道你认不认识 |
[29:08] | The blue car you saw — | 你看到的那辆蓝色的车 |
[29:10] | Stolen from this neighborhood a few days back. | 是几天前在这附近被偷的 |
[29:12] | And that place was rented a week ago in cash by Mr.Chuck Finley. | 那个地方是查克·芬里一周前付现金租的 |
[29:16] | I told you these guys were good. | 我就说这几个伙计很棒吧 |
[29:17] | So we will hit them around the back, through the alley. | 我们穿过巷子 从背后包抄他们 |
[29:20] | Easy-peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[29:26] | Getting a target to do what you want | 要让你的目标按照你的预想做事 |
[29:28] | Require a delicate touch. | 你得步步为营 小心为上 |
[29:29] | Sometimes you’re a bully, and sometimes you’re a friend. | 得亦敌亦友 |
[29:34] | You two wait here. | 你们俩在这等着 |
[29:37] | You come in after to onfirm the kill. | 一会你进来确认尸首 |
[29:40] | We’ll all be at the beach before noon. | 中午之前我们在海滩上会合 |
[29:44] | Don’t look so nervous, boys. | 别紧张 伙计们 |
[29:46] | They’re sitting ducks in there. | 他们简直就是活靶子 |
[29:48] | It’ll be over in seonds. | 几秒钟就搞定 |
[29:52] | You have to know when to give the target help and comfort… | 你得把握好 什么时候该安慰她 |
[29:57] | …and when to take it away. | 什么时候该拿下他 |
[30:05] | Get back! | 退后 |
[30:09] | Where are they? Where are they?! | 他们在哪 他们在哪 |
[30:24] | Run! | 快跑 |
[30:58] | Nice fall, Shakespeare. | 摔得真不错 莎士比亚 |
[31:00] | Oh, you should talk. | 你还好意思说 |
[31:02] | You look like you got shot by an arrow | 你就像被箭射中了一样 |
[31:03] | You don’t know what you’re talking about! | 你那才叫外行呢 |
[31:04] | A 9-mile this range | 9毫米口径的枪 这种射程… |
[31:06] | Guys, guys, guys, the point is,I’m pretty sure | 好了好了 重点是 这下我很确定 |
[31:07] | Erik is planning on missing his next custody hearing. | 埃里克在计划着缺席监护权听证会了 |
[31:10] | Let’s clean up and get out of here. | 我们收拾一下 走人 |
[31:18] | When you work as a spy, follow-through is crucial. | 要当间谍 重点是要坚持 |
[31:22] | Even the bet-exeuted plan can fall apart. | 即使最完美的计划也有失败的时候 |
[31:25] | God damn it! zip! | 该死的拉链 |
[31:26] | You don’t score if you spike the ball | 进入球门区前 你再怎么扣球 |
[31:28] | Before you’re in the end zone. | 也得不了分[美式橄榄球规则] |
[31:29] | – Quinn. – What are you doing? | -奎恩 -你在干什么 |
[31:31] | I have to go. Somebody’s trying to kill me. | 我得离开 有人要杀我 |
[31:32] | I have to get out of town | 我得离开这 |
[31:32] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[31:34] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:35] | I’ve never seen him! I can’t stop him!I-I — | 我没见过他 我斗不过他 |
[31:37] | What are you talking about?! | 你到底在说什么 |
[31:38] | You’re not leaving town! | 你哪也不许去 |
[31:39] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[31:41] | I undertand you’re acting like a lunati. | 我只知道你疯了 |
[31:42] | What make you think that somebody’s trying to kill you? | 你怎么会觉得有人要杀你 |
[31:44] | I don’t think! I know! | 我没疯 我知道有人要杀我 |
[31:45] | Hey, hey, our business depends on you. | 听着 我们的生意还得靠你呢 |
[31:48] | You don’t get to leave town. | 你不能走 |
[31:50] | But I saw three people killed this morning! | 我今天早上亲眼看到三个人被杀了 |
[31:52] | Three people? Where? | 三个人 在哪 |
[31:53] | – Down i-in Hallendale. – Listen to me! | -就在海伦迪尔 -听我说 |
[31:55] | Now, you pull it together. | 你给我振作点 |
[31:56] | I’m gonna get my guys down here, | 我把我的人叫过来 |
[31:58] | And we’re gonna find out what the hell you are talking about | 我们会查清你到底在鬼扯些什么 |
[32:00] | All right?! | 明白吗 |
[32:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:06] | What’s up, Sam? | 萨姆 怎么了 |
[32:07] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:08] | Quinn got to Erik before he could run. | 奎恩到埃里克那去了 他还没来得及逃跑 |
[32:10] | They’re headed back to Hallendale. | 他们要回海伦迪尔 |
[32:12] | – Not good. – I know. | -不太妙 -我知道 |
[32:13] | We got to do something now. | 我们得马上采取行动才行 |
[32:15] | Hang on, Fi. | 坐好了 菲 |
[32:27] | how much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[32:29] | Well, with drive time, about a half an hour. | 算上开车的时间 大概半小时 |
[32:30] | Why? What are you thinking? You got an idea? | 为什么这么问 你有办法了 |
[32:32] | Remember Moscow, ’99? | 记不记得99年 在莫斯科 |
[32:34] | Colonel Prokov — the one with the drinking problem? | 克鲁诺·博加 酗酒的那个 |
[32:36] | Wait. you want to pull that here? | 等等 你想故计重施 |
[32:38] | Mike, that took, like, weeks of prep. | 迈克 那得花几个礼拜才能准备好 |
[32:39] | To do that in a half an hour — | 半小时就想完成… |
[32:41] | Not much choice, Sam. | 没办法了 萨姆 |
[32:43] | When a plan goes wrong, you have two basic options. | 计划失利时 你有两个基本选择 |
[32:46] | The first is to accept failure and abort the mission. | 第一 承认失败 取消任务 |
[32:50] | That works best when you have the resources and time | 如果你有足够财力和时间 |
[32:52] | To remove personnel from the field. | 让人员撤离 那就可行 |
[32:54] | When you don’t have resources and time, | 如果你没有这份财力和时间 |
[32:56] | You’re left with option two — | 就只有第二个选择了 |
[32:58] | Get back in there | 回到现场 |
[33:00] | And salvage the situation any way you can. | 尽全力扭转败局 |
[33:03] | I’m all for a gunfight, Michael, but this could be suicide. | 迈克尔 我赞成枪战 你这简直是自寻死路 |
[33:05] | She’s right, Mike. | 她说得对 迈迈 |
[33:06] | If it doen’t work, you’re gonna be here alone | 这不奏效的话 你就得独自对付 |
[33:08] | With Quinn’s guys and all their guns. | 奎恩那些全副武装的手下了 |
[33:10] | Guess it’ll have to work, then. | 那就只能祈祷它奏效了 |
[33:18] | There’s a long tradition in spy craft | 间谍技能中历来就有 |
[33:20] | Of making enemy asset appear unreliable. | 离间计这一招 |
[33:23] | Make a loyal operative look like a traitor, for example, | 例如 让忠心的特工看起来像卖国贼 |
[33:26] | And if you’re lucky, | 运气好的话 |
[33:28] | Your enemie take him out for you. | 敌人自己就会帮你除掉他 |
[33:33] | Better than making an enemy look disloyal | 比让敌人显得不忠诚更好的是 |
[33:36] | I making him look insane. | 我要让他看起来像疯子 |
[33:43] | It take some doing, but when you pull it off, | 这得费些功夫 不过一旦成功 |
[33:46] | It’s more devastating than a bullet. | 破坏性比子弹还强 |
[34:08] | They were right there. | 他们就在那里的 |
[34:13] | There’s nothing here, Quinn. | 奎恩 这儿什么都没有 |
[34:14] | No blood, no hells, nothing. | 没血迹 没弹壳 啥都没有 |
[34:21] | You’re sure this is the spot? | 你确定就是这儿 |
[34:22] | They must have moved the bodie. | 尸体肯定被转移了 |
[34:24] | Oh, moved the bodie and cleaned up the blood? | 移走尸体 还清理了血迹 |
[34:25] | It’s like — it’s like before the drive-by. | 就像有人躲车里想杀我那次 |
[34:27] | – Drive-by? – Yeah, at the lub. | -躲车里的 -对 就在俱乐部 |
[34:29] | They — they turned off all — all the lights, | 路灯全被打掉了 |
[34:31] | And then my phone wouldn’t work, the car doen’t start. | 我的手机打不出去 车子发动不了 |
[34:33] | Then everything goes right back on! | 然后一切又恢复正常了 |
[34:34] | I-I wanted to tell you, Quinn, but I couldn’t. | 我想告诉你的 奎恩 但没说出口 |
[34:36] | You got to believe me! | 你得相信我 |
[34:38] | Well, you’re making it real hard, Erik. | 你让我很难相信你 埃里克 |
[34:40] | They’re here! They’re here! | 他们在这儿 他们在这 |
[34:42] | They’re — they’re right up the block. | 他们就在那边街区 |
[34:46] | Show me. | 带我去看 |
[34:54] | Yeah, we, uh — we shouldn’t. | 我们不该去 |
[34:56] | W-what if they’re in there? | 万一他们在的话怎么办 |
[34:58] | If they’re in there, we’ll be fine. | 即使他们在 也没问题 |
[35:05] | May I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[35:07] | You? | 你 |
[35:11] | I-I saw — I saw you die. | 我 我看着你死掉的 |
[35:13] | Oh, no. Erik, has it gotten wore? | 埃里克 病情又加重了吗 |
[35:16] | Wait. You know my brother? | 等等 你认识我弟弟 |
[35:17] | You must be Quinn. He’s talked about you. | 你肯定是奎恩了 他谈起过你 |
[35:20] | I’m father Peter. | 我是皮特神父 |
[35:21] | Our Lady of Grace Charities. | 感恩圣母堂的 |
[35:23] | N-no! Quinn, t-that’s not — That’s Pete! | 不对 奎恩 他不是 他叫皮特 |
[35:26] | He’s one of them! | 是他们一伙的 |
[35:27] | I saw him killed! | 我看着他被杀的 |
[35:29] | I do outreach for the homeless. | 我是做无家可归者的救济工作的 |
[35:30] | I saw Erik on the street one night in a — in a daze. | 一天晚上看到埃里克很茫然地在街上晃 |
[35:33] | I tried to help him. | 我想帮助他 |
[35:35] | – No! He’s lying! Quinn – I said shut your mouth! | -不 奎恩 他撒谎 -闭嘴 |
[35:38] | Don’t be too hard on him. | 别对他太凶了 |
[35:39] | Has he been talking about the killers? | 他说起过杀手的事吗 |
[35:41] | You — you said there were killers. | 你说过有杀手的 |
[35:43] | He sees assassins everywhere, | 他走到哪都看到杀手 |
[35:45] | And now he laims to be hiring killer of his own | 还想要自己雇杀手 |
[35:49] | To go after the other killers. | 去杀掉那些杀手 |
[35:50] | I’ve tried to help him. | 我一直很想帮他 |
[35:51] | You’re a liar! | 你撒谎 |
[35:52] | Get off! | 松手 |
[35:53] | It’s all right, Erik. Your mind is sick. | 没事的 埃里克 你只是病了 |
[35:56] | I know your pain. | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[35:57] | You’re gonna get me killed! | 你这样会害死我的 |
[35:58] | Enough! Get off! Get him out! | 够了 放手 放开他 |
[36:00] | You’re gonna get me killed. | 你会害死我的 |
[36:01] | Outide. Outside! | 出去 出去 |
[36:05] | It’s not Erik’s fault. He needs help and care. | 这不是埃里克的错 他需要关怀和帮助 |
[36:08] | H-he’s lying to you, Quinn! Come on! | 奎恩 他在撒谎 拜托 |
[36:11] | – Enough! – You got to believe me! I’m not! | -够了 -你得相信我 |
[36:15] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[36:17] | He’s one of the killers, too! | 他也是杀手之一 |
[36:18] | Yeah, they’re in this together! | 他们都是同伙 |
[36:20] | He sell pineapple, Erik. | 埃里克 他是卖菠萝的 |
[36:22] | She’s one of them, too! Look! She’s one of them! | 她也是 看哪 她也是杀手之一 |
[36:25] | Please, come on! Just tell them! | 求你了 告诉他们 |
[36:26] | Please. Tell them, please. | 求求你 告诉他们 |
[36:28] | – Get up. – No! | -起来 -不要 |
[36:29] | Get him in the car now! Now! | 把他弄上车去 快 |
[36:31] | I don’t want to go in the car, no. | 我不想上车 不 |
[36:33] | I am so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[36:37] | He’s lucky to have you for a brother. | 有你这样的哥哥他很幸运 |
[36:47] | He — he just winked! | 他刚刚挤眼了 |
[36:50] | – Inside! – You’re not a priet! | -上车 -你不是牧师 |
[37:01] | It’s official. | 官方消息 |
[37:03] | With Erik locked up in a mental facility, | 由于埃里克进了精神病院 |
[37:04] | The judge had to give me full custody. | 法官给了我全部监护权 |
[37:07] | We’re gonna stay with my cousin for a few months | 我们会先在我侄子家住几个月 |
[37:10] | Until we an get back on track. | 然后就一切重回正轨了 |
[37:12] | Well, this might help. | 那这个应该有用 |
[37:13] | It was Erik’s. $40,000. | 是埃里克的 4晚美金 |
[37:16] | I-I don’t know how to thank you. | 大恩不言谢 |
[37:21] | You saved our lives. | 你们救了我们的命 |
[37:30] | You gonna be all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:32] | I-I don’t know. I guess. | 我不知道 应该吧 |
[37:34] | Think my mom thinks I’m some sort of delinquent. | 估计我妈觉得有有点流里流气的 |
[37:38] | I knew a kid once who had it rough growing up. | 我认识个孩子 小时候也很皮 |
[37:41] | Almost as bad as you. | 跟你差不多 |
[37:42] | And what happened to him? | 他后来怎么样了 |
[37:46] | He got a job doing a lot of the same stuff | 他找了份工作 还是跟小时候一样 |
[37:49] | That got him into trouble when he was a kid. | 做着很多惹麻烦的事 |
[37:53] | He, uh — he turned out all right. | 他发现这样过也不错 |
[37:56] | So you’re saying I should eat a lot of yogurt? | 你是说我该多吃酸奶是吗 |
[37:59] | Can’t hurt. | 没什么坏处 |
[38:16] | Well, it sounds like losing Erik | 看来 少了埃里克助阵 |
[38:17] | Put a big dent in Quinn Luna’s business. | 奎恩·卢纳的生意一蹶不振了 |
[38:20] | The cops are looking into him. | 警察都盯上了他 |
[38:21] | Better than he deserve. | 便宜他了 |
[38:25] | Mike, you’ve been quiet all day. | 迈迈 你今天一天都很沉默 |
[38:28] | Want a beer? Mike, beer? | 喝啤酒吗 迈迈 啤酒 |
[38:31] | Come on. It’s low-calorie, if that makes a difference. | 喝吧 跟以前不一样的 这是低热量的 |
[38:34] | What? I’m wathing my weight. | 干嘛 我得保持身材 |
[38:35] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[38:36] | I need to follow up on that Strickler business. | 去看看斯特里克勒的事查得怎样了 |
[38:38] | You want some company? | 要人陪吗 |
[38:40] | No. It’s just this in-and-out thing. | 不用 很快就好的 |
[38:41] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[38:45] | Have fun. | 顺风 |
[38:47] | Looks like you won’t be needing this. | 看来你不需要这个 |
[38:57] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[38:59] | You know, Michael, spying on a government employee | 迈克尔 监控拥有机密权限的政府雇员 |
[39:02] | With top-secret clearance is a serious crime. | 这可是重罪 |
[39:04] | If asking nicely worked, I wouldn’t have to. | 如果你好好回答 我也不必这样了 |
[39:06] | So, find out anything about Strickler? | 怎么样 斯特里克勒那人查到什么了吗 |
[39:09] | Care to share? | 说来听听 |
[39:11] | Thanks to you dropping that name, | 拜你留下的那名字所赐 |
[39:13] | I spent the last four days | 我花了整整4天时间 |
[39:14] | Dealing with reporting procedures | 跟6个不同的美国情报机构 |
[39:16] | For six different U.S. intelligence outfits, | 做了相关的报告 |
[39:18] | Including one I didn’t know exited. | 其中一个我甚至都不知道有这个机构 |
[39:20] | That’s in between the calls, e-mails, meetings. | 无休止的电话 邮件和会议 |
[39:23] | Wow. Find out anything good? | 那有没有挖到啥有用的 |
[39:25] | One more question, | 再多问一句 |
[39:26] | And you go from being the burned spy I hate | 我就让你从个讨厌的被炒间谍 |
[39:28] | To the anonymous burglar I shot. | 变成我枪口下的无名小贼 |
[39:30] | I’ve got a career to think about here. | 我得顾虑到自己的事业 |
[39:38] | I just needed to know how conneted Strickler is. | 我只要知道斯特里克勒人脉有多广 |
[39:41] | I’m pretty sure you just answered my question. | 看来已经有答案了 |
[39:54] | You know your champagnes, Michael? | 迈克尔 喜欢那种香槟 |
[39:56] | Bollinger Blanc de Noirs. | 柏林格酒庄的白色香槟 |
[39:57] | It’s my “new friend” champagne. | 是我的香槟”新欢” |
[39:59] | Don’t pop the cork just yet. | 先别开 |
[40:03] | Okay, well, we both know you cheked my references, | 好吧 我们都心知肚明 你查过我的底 |
[40:06] | And we both know that I have the access you need. | 知道我有你想要的管道 |
[40:09] | Really, the only question I whether we an figure out | 唯一的问题就在于 我们能否建立起 |
[40:11] | A mutually benefiial relationship. | 双赢的利益关系 |
[40:13] | I help you, you help me. | 我帮你 你也帮我 |
[40:14] | So what do you say we make this a take-it-or-leave-it moment? | 现在就下定决定做个决定怎么样 |
[40:17] | I’m not sure what I’d be taking. | 我不知道会自己得做什么样的工作 |
[40:19] | A job, for Tarters. You’re perfect for it. | 先给鞑靼人干一票 你保证适任 |
[40:22] | Say yes, and I start the ball rolling today, | 你同意的话 我今天就开始帮你活动 |
[40:23] | And you’re on your way back to being a respetable citizen again. | 你很快就又能成为模范市民 |
[40:27] | Say no, you’ll never hear from me again. | 不然的话 从此一拍两散 |
[40:29] | What’s the job? | 具体做什么的 |
[40:30] | I can’t give you the detail just yet, | 现在不能告诉你细节 |
[40:33] | But it won’t offend your ensibilitie. | 但保证是你力所能及的 |
[40:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[40:37] | So, in or out? | 怎么样 同意还是不同意 |
[40:39] | As a spy, you often have to do things you don’t like | 作为间谍 经常得为你不信任的人 |
[40:43] | For people you don’t trust. | 做你不想做的事 |
[40:46] | You don’t always get to choose who you do business with. | 能跟谁共事 选择权并不总在自己手上 |
[40:49] | When the devil himself is offering the thing you want most, | 当魔鬼能提供你最想要的东西时 |
[40:54] | Sometimes you dance with the devil. | 有时候 你就得跟魔鬼共舞 |
[40:56] | I’m in. | 我同意 |