时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is michael westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing … | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友… |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友… |
[00:28] | You know spies … a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – …family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人… -又是你妈妈打的? |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. Someone needs your help michael. | 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line … as long as you’re burned | 最根本的是 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:43] | In any operation | 任何行动 |
[00:44] | It’s sneaking into an embassy | 不管是潜进使馆 |
[00:46] | Or collecting debts for a bookie | 还是帮人收讨赌债 |
[00:48] | It’s important to lay out a plan before you go into action. | 行动前先做好计划都很重要 |
[00:50] | If you’re going to disagree | 如果你不这么做 |
[00:52] | It’s best to get it out of the way before any shots are fired. | 最好能在中枪之前赶紧溜掉 |
[00:56] | I’m going to ask this guy one more time politely | 我会最后一次友好地去讨债 |
[00:58] | For my client’s money back. | 把委托人的钱要回来 |
[01:00] | If he doesn’t pay… | 如果他不给… |
[01:01] | We shove him into a trunk at gunpoint? | 我们就用枪押着他进后备箱 |
[01:03] | Do you have a better way to make 5 grand? | 你还有更好的办法去赚5000美金吗 |
[01:06] | The guy is a charmless sleazebag. | 这家伙是个丑陋的贱人 |
[01:07] | No one’s getting hurt. Perfect job. | 没人会受伤 是个完美的工作 |
[01:12] | The perfect job, Fi? Seriously? | 菲 你确定这是完美的工作吗 |
[01:14] | We can use the cash, Michael. | 迈克尔 这样我们就有钱花了 |
[01:16] | We’re setting up a nice little business here. | 既然我们在做这些生意 |
[01:18] | We ought to do it right. | 就该把钱花在刀刃上 |
[01:19] | I’ve got my eye on a new ankle holster. | 我最近看中了一个脚踝枪套 |
[01:22] | God knows the Charger could use some air-conditioning. | 你这辆突击者也该装空调了 |
[01:25] | Actually I was hoping to use my share | 其实 我想把我的那份钱… |
[01:27] | To get in touch with some old intelligence contacts. | 用在和旧的情报机构联系上 |
[01:29] | Bribing people to get your old job back. | 你想贿赂那些人找回旧工作 |
[01:31] | Honestly, Michael, I’d rather you spent it on drugs. | 其实迈克尔 我情愿你用这些钱去吸毒 |
[01:34] | Why don’t we compromise? | 我们互相妥协一下吧 |
[01:36] | I’ll buy you dinner tonight, someplace nice. | 今晚我请你在一个好地方共进晚餐 |
[01:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:41] | It’s a date. | 这可是约会 |
[01:43] | Give me exactly three minutes. | 给我3分钟 |
[01:45] | If I’m not out, you come on in with the shotgun. | 如果我没出来 你就拿枪闯进来 |
[01:47] | There’s a breaching round for the door | 用破门枪打开门 |
[01:49] | And rock salt for the sleazebag and his friends. | 再用岩盐弹对付这群乌合之众 |
[01:50] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[01:53] | For many operations two-man teams are ideal … | 许多行动中 双人小组都是理想组合 |
[01:56] | Simple chain of command, easy to delegate responsibility | 分工简单 责任明了 |
[02:00] | And little room for confusion. | 还不易混乱 |
[02:02] | Does Randall know you’re coming? | 兰德尔知道你要来吗 |
[02:03] | Oh I want it to be a surprise. | 我想给他个惊喜 |
[02:06] | 兰德尔 丑陋的贱人 | |
[02:11] | Of course with a two-man team | 当然 双人小组 |
[02:12] | There’s not a lot of margin for error. | 就没多少犯错的余地了 |
[02:15] | All it takes is a cop showing up at the wrong moment | 只要有警察不合时宜地出现 |
[02:17] | And the team ceases to exist. | 双人小组的计划就算玩完了 |
[02:19] | Detective paxson good to see you. | 帕克森警探 很高兴见到你 |
[02:22] | Mr. Westen. | 韦斯顿先生 |
[02:23] | You’re a tough one to track down. | 你可真难找啊 |
[02:24] | You have a moment? | 现在有空吗 |
[02:25] | 帕克森警探 不合时机的警探 | |
[02:28] | Another time would be better. | 恐怕没有 下次吧 |
[02:29] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这里做什么 |
[02:31] | I’m asking politely one last time for my client’s 20 grand. | 我最后一次礼貌地问你 我客户的2万美金在哪 |
[02:35] | I told you I ain’t got it. | 我说过了 我没拿到 |
[02:36] | And I’m not paying. | 也不会付钱的 |
[02:37] | Tell Scotty if he wants it | 告诉斯科特 他要钱的话 |
[02:39] | He can come here and get it himself. | 就让他自己来取 |
[02:43] | You look preoccupied. | 你赶时间吗 |
[02:44] | I’m just picking up a friend from a poker game. | 我只是来接一个打牌的朋友 |
[02:47] | She consumed an alcoholic beverage. | 她喝多了 |
[02:48] | I volunteered to be her designated driver. | 我自愿充当她的御用驾驶员 |
[02:54] | You know I should give her a call. | 我该打个电话给她 |
[02:56] | don’t … don’t rush on my account. | 别着急啊 我不赶时间 |
[02:58] | I’m not going back to my client empty-handed. | 我总不能空手回去见我客户吧 |
[03:00] | If I can’t deliver the money then I’ll deliver you. | 如果我不能交钱 我就只有交你了 |
[03:02] | You will, huh? | 你行吗 |
[03:04] | You gonna carry me out yourself? | 你要自己把我带出去? |
[03:05] | No. I’ll have a little help. | 不 我有帮手 |
[03:10] | Were you expecting someone? | 你在等谁吗 |
[03:32] | She may have consumed two alcoholic beverages. | 她可能喝了两瓶酒 |
[03:41] | Everything okay here? | 一切都好吧 |
[03:43] | Absolutely. Why? | 当然了 为什么这样问 |
[03:45] | Great party! I’ll see you later! | 派对真棒 待会儿见 |
[03:49] | I’m sure you can explain all this but frankly | 我确信你会解释这一切 |
[03:51] | I’ve had enough of your explanations | 但对你那些解释我已经听够了 |
[03:53] | So that’s why I brought you some babysitters. | 所以我给你带来了些”保姆” |
[03:55] | A police tail. Lucky us. | 警车护卫 我们真幸运 |
[03:59] | We can make your extracurricular activities | 我们可以让你的”课外活动” |
[04:01] | A lot more dangerous for you… | 多添点冒险因素 |
[04:03] | And for your friend. | 对你的朋友也是一样 |
[04:04] | So I answer your questions or you get us killed. | 所以我如果不回答你问题 就会被你害死 |
[04:07] | Is that the idea? | 是这样的吗 |
[04:09] | No. You answer my questions | 不 是赶紧回答我的问题 |
[04:10] | Before you get yourselves killed. | 才能避免自取灭亡 |
[04:15] | Looks like we have a chaperone on our date tonight. | 看来我们今晚的约会有跟屁虫了 |
[04:26] | I distinctly recall you saying “someplace nice.” | 我清楚地记得你说过是在个好地方 |
[04:30] | We’re at the Carlito. We eat half of our meals here. | 就是卡利托吗 我们三天两头在这吃饭的 |
[04:32] | Have you forgotten what a date is? | 你忘了约会该是什么样了吗 |
[04:34] | I said that when I thought we were gonna be 5 grand richer. | 当时我以为会有5000美元进账才这么说的 |
[04:37] | Would you like anything else? | 你还点些其它的吗 |
[04:39] | Yes. Your most expensive desert please. | 是的 请给我你们最贵的甜点 |
[04:41] | So,Randall’s off to party in Cancoon with my client’s money. | 兰德尔正揣着我客户的钱在墨西哥逍遥自在 |
[04:44] | Look at the bright side Fi … you weren’t killed. | 往好的看 菲 至少你没死啊 |
[04:47] | Oh please if a loser like Randall can kill me then I deserve it. | 如果兰德尔这种人渣都可以杀我 那我就认命了 |
[04:51] | You two look as good as I feel. | 你们俩没事儿吧 |
[04:53] | You invited him? | 你请他了 |
[04:55] | I need an invite to Carlito’s now? | 我来卡利托吃饭还要人邀请吗 |
[04:57] | I’m being audited. | 我被查账了 |
[04:59] | Ha ha ha ha. Fun fun fun. | 真搞笑 |
[05:01] | Is that courtesy of Detective Paxson? | 这是帕克森警探的礼遇吗 |
[05:04] | No it’s been building up for a while. | 不是 已经有一阵儿了 |
[05:06] | Something about deducting Mojitos. | 不就是扣税时减免了几杯莫吉托么 |
[05:08] | Hey, speaking of Paxson | 说到帕克森 |
[05:09] | Is this gonna be like a 24-hour-a-day-type deal? | 这会是全天24小时跟踪吗 |
[05:11] | For now. | 目前是的 |
[05:12] | And with our lifestyle | 像我们这样的生活方式 |
[05:14] | One of paxson’s surprise visits could get someone killed. | 帕克森的突击造访 说不定哪次就能害死人 |
[05:17] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:18] | I’ve been trying to come up with something on her. | 我也在极力调查她的事情 |
[05:20] | Problem is she’s a good cop. She’s too clean to blackmail. | 问题是她是个好警察 找不到污点可以勒索她 |
[05:22] | We got to come up with a whole new angle here. | 我们得换个角度好好想想了 |
[05:26] | Okay wait a second. Is … Is this a date? | 等等 难道这是个约会? |
[05:29] | – Yes.- No. | -是的 -不是 |
[05:30] | This is officially not a date. | 不是绝对意义上的约会 |
[05:32] | All righty. Can you bring us another spoon? | 好吧 能再给我个勺子吗 |
[05:35] | You’re not gonna eat that cherry are you? | 那樱桃你不吃了吧 |
[05:43] | When you’re being followed by the police | 当你被警察跟踪时 |
[05:45] | It’s important to remember that having cops around | 你得铭记有警察在身边 |
[05:48] | Is a problem for criminals. | 犯罪行为是不允许的 |
[05:50] | But it’s an even bigger problem for a detective | 如果碰到个坚持不懈又行事低调的警探 |
[05:52] | Trying to remain inconspicuous on a stakeout. | 那问题就更大了 |
[05:55] | Waiting for a friend? | 等朋友吗 |
[05:57] | I’m on police business. | 我正执行公务呢 |
[05:59] | You need to get out of here now. | 你给我离得远远的 |
[06:01] | I’m police business, aren’t I? | 我就是你的公务 不是吗 |
[06:02] | Apparently I’m important enough to have a 24-hour tail. | 很显然 我已经重要到需要全天24小时监视 |
[06:07] | This is a bad time. | 现在不是谈这个的时候 |
[06:08] | Are you on a stakeout? | 你在监视谁吗 |
[06:10] | Are you waiting for someone to come home? | 你在等谁回家吗 |
[06:12] | Do you need help with your cover I.D.? | 需要谁帮你掩护着点吗 |
[06:13] | I could be a fellow coffee lover | 我可以装成陪你喝咖啡 |
[06:15] | A boyfriend anything you need. | 或者是你男友 随你所愿 |
[06:17] | I’m working another case here | 我正在办另一件案子 |
[06:19] | A case I’ve spent eight months trying to crack. | 为破这案子我已经花了八个月 |
[06:22] | People are dying Mr. Westen. | 人命关天 韦斯顿先生 |
[06:25] | I don’t have time for these games. | 我没时间和你玩游戏 |
[06:26] | Neither do I detective. | 我也没有 |
[06:28] | I’m telling you we’re on the same side. | 我只能说我们在同一条船上 |
[06:31] | I’ll determine what side you’re on. | 我会鉴别你在哪条道上 |
[06:33] | You say we’re on the same side? Prove it to me. | 你说我们在一条船上 那就证明给我看 |
[06:36] | You know maybe you do need some proof. | 也许你真的需要证明 |
[06:38] | You’re right. We should talk later. | 你说得对 过会儿见 |
[06:43] | Sam I think I found a new angle. | 萨姆 我想我找到了个新角度 |
[06:45] | I need you to find out a little more | 你帮我去查查 |
[06:48] | About another case Paxson’s working on. | 帕克森手头的另一个案子 |
[06:56] | Cookies. | 饼干 |
[06:58] | After your birthday cake I-I decided I’d take up cooking. | 上次给你做了生日蛋糕后 我就决定下厨了 |
[07:01] | It’s supposed to be relaxing. | 说是能让人放松来着 |
[07:02] | So far,I’m not convinced. | 可目前我还没感觉到 |
[07:03] | Let me know how that goes. | 记得告诉我效果如何 |
[07:05] | Hey mom if the cops out front ask | 妈妈 如果警察来问你 |
[07:06] | Tell them I’ve run to the store. | 告诉他们我去买东西了 |
[07:08] | You know, Michael | 迈克尔 |
[07:09] | I’d appreciate it if when you stopped by | 要是你哪次回来不是为了甩掉跟踪的警察 |
[07:11] | It wasn’t only to lose your police tail. | 那我就谢天谢地了 |
[07:13] | Mom, please. I’m supposed to meet sam. | 妈妈 别这样 我要去见萨姆了 |
[07:15] | Fine. Pick me up some eggs. | 好吧 带些鸡蛋回来 |
[07:18] | And some cigarettes! | 再买些烟 |
[07:29] | Hey Mikey what’s up with the new car? | 迈迈 怎么换新车了 |
[07:32] | 300 bucks. | 300块买的 |
[07:33] | Statistically | 据统计 |
[07:35] | It’s the second-most popular car in Miami. | 这是迈阿密第二多的汽车 |
[07:36] | It should make tailing me a little more challenging. | 给那些跟踪我的多来点挑战 |
[07:38] | So turns out there was a harassment complaint | 是这样的 一个月前 |
[07:40] | Filed against Paxson a month ago. | 有一起针对帕克森的骚扰投诉 |
[07:42] | So you’re not the only guy she’s pursuing night and day. | 你不是她唯一全天候监视的人 |
[07:45] | And I thought I was special. | 我还以为我很特殊呢 |
[07:46] | Guy’s name is Matheson. | 这家伙名叫马西森 |
[07:47] | Has a habit of ripping off drug dealers. | 是从毒贩那偷毒品的惯犯 |
[07:50] | Left a trail of bodies across Miami. | 在迈阿密犯下多起人命案 |
[07:52] | Oh. The guy they’re putting in the ground right there … | 现在他们下葬的这个人… |
[07:54] | He was a neighbor at one of the heists… | 他是在警方和抢匪的交火中 |
[07:56] | Caught in the crossfire. | 不幸中弹的路人 |
[07:58] | Does she have a case against Matheson? | 她拿到马西森的犯罪证据了吗 |
[08:00] | No. He covers his tracks like a pro. | 没有 他都很专业地销毁了证据 |
[08:02] | See Paxson took a bunch of swings at him and missed | 也就是说 帕克森派很多人盯他但一无所获 |
[08:04] | So he filed the harassment suit. | 所以他就起诉受到骚扰 |
[08:06] | D.A. Made her back off | 地方检察院让她罢手 |
[08:07] | So he doesn’t even have to hide anymore. | 那么他就更加逍遥法外了 |
[08:09] | Do we know where he’s not hiding? | 我们知道他在哪逍遥吗 |
[08:11] | We do. | 知道 |
[08:13] | I think it’s time Paxson got a little help with her case. | 该是时候在这个案子上帮帕克森的忙了 |
[08:17] | We take Matheson down the right way | 我们帮他来个人赃俱获 |
[08:18] | She’ll have no choice but to get off my back. | 她就只能放我一条生路了 |
[08:20] | I don’t think she wants our help. | 我不认为她需要我们的帮助 |
[08:21] | Well she’s getting it. | 不想要也得要 |
[08:23] | He deserves some jail time and she deserves a break. | 他是罪有应得 而她也该休息休息了 |
[08:25] | 帕克森警探 委托人 | |
[08:27] | Right,well,you enjoy your new wheels. | 好好享受你的新座驾吧 |
[08:29] | I got to get to my audit. | 我得去接受审计了 |
[08:31] | – You gonna be all right? – Oh yeah. I think so. | -你会没事的吧 -我也这么想 |
[08:33] | The IRS agent’s name is Stacey Conolly. | 国税局那人名叫斯泰西·康诺利[很女性化的名字] |
[08:35] | Time to deploy the Sam Axe arsenal. | 该是萨姆·亚克斯施展魅力的时候了 |
[08:44] | In any sort of operation | 在任何行动中 |
[08:46] | Flirtation is always a tactical option. | 调情总是一计良策 |
[08:48] | Romance is a powerful force | 浪漫是一剂强心针 |
[08:50] | And under the right circumstances | 施用在合适的气氛下 |
[08:52] | It can achieve your objective. | 你的目标就不难达成 |
[08:54] | Of course,not every circumstance is the right one. | 当然啦 也不是每次都受用 |
[08:56] | Good afternoon Mr. Axe. | 下午好 亚克斯先生 |
[08:58] | Hi. Uh… | 你好 |
[08:59] | Stacey conolly. Irs. | 斯泰西·康诺利 国税局的 |
[09:01] | 斯泰西·康诺利 国税局人员 | |
[09:03] | Now this is a rather unfortunate place for an audit meeting. | 在这地方做审计简直是场噩梦 |
[09:07] | We have a lot of work to get through Mr. Axe | 我们有很多事情要做 亚克斯先生 |
[09:09] | And the Calypso Music is a distraction we do not need. | 这种卡里普索音乐会分散我们的注意力 |
[09:12] | Two Cosmos. | 两杯天空鸡尾酒 |
[09:14] | I assume the pink beverages are an attempt to get me drunk. | 我猜这个粉色饮料是为了灌醉我 |
[09:17] | Well,it’s not gonna work because I do not drink Mr. Axe. | 但亚克斯先生 我不喝酒 所以这招对我无效 |
[09:20] | I audit. | 我开始审计了 |
[09:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | No,actually these are these are for me. | 事实上这两杯都是我的 |
[09:27] | I see. | 我看出来了 |
[09:28] | Well, you’ll need them. | 你确实需要它们来麻痹自己 |
[09:29] | I pulled your file. It’s not pretty. | 我看了你的档案 问题很大 |
[09:32] | It’s not pretty at all. | 问题很大啊 |
[09:33] | Now this is to inform you | 现在通知你 |
[09:34] | That your pension checks are being held. | 你的退休金账户被冻结了 |
[09:36] | They’ll be released once we reconcile | 核对完你过去三年花的每一分钱之后 |
[09:37] | Every penny you’ve spent over the last three years. | 才能给你解冻 |
[09:40] | Now I assume you brought your records. | 记录你带来了吧? |
[09:42] | I just thought we would get acquainted. | 没 我还以为这次只是先认识一下 |
[09:49] | This is not a good start. | 这可不是个好的开始 |
[09:51] | This is not a good start at all. | 一点也不好 |
[09:53] | My office will contact you with a new appointment. | 我们会再跟你联络 重新约时间 |
[09:58] | Remember Mr. Axe the IRS can’t be charmed | 亚克斯先生 请记住 国税局是不会被 |
[10:01] | With a fancy shirt smooth talk and pink drinks. | 花花衬衫 花言巧语和鸡尾酒骗过去的 |
[10:05] | The IRS demands the truth, okay? | 我们需要的是事实 懂了吗 |
[10:07] | Good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[10:19] | Michael this Matheson creep | 迈克尔 马西森这个杂碎 |
[10:20] | Rips off drug dealers for a living. | 靠着抢毒贩为生 |
[10:22] | You sure this is the easiest way to get Paxson off your back? | 你确定这是你摆脱帕克森的最好办法吗 |
[10:25] | The easiest way to get her off my back | 要摆脱她最简单的办法 |
[10:27] | Is to answer her questions. | 就是回答她的问题 |
[10:28] | This way doesn’t involve me going to jail. | 但这个办法起码不会让我坐牢 |
[10:33] | Finding a way into a criminal organization | 设法打入犯罪集团内部 |
[10:35] | Is about observing social dynamics. | 需要观察其中的社会动态 |
[10:39] | You start with the target. | 你先选择目标 |
[10:41] | I’m like “good luck.” | 好运总是眷顾着我 |
[10:46] | Hey, what are you doing? I’m in the middle of a story. | 你在干什么 我正在讲故事 |
[10:48] | Just leave my drink alone until I’m done talking, okay? | 我没讲完前不准动我的饮料 明白吗 |
[10:54] | He seems lovely. | 他很可爱 |
[10:55] | Watch your step, kid. | 走路看着点 孩子 |
[10:57] | You’re looking for just the right person to approach. | 你要找对合适的人选作为切入点 |
[10:59] | People in the inner circle | 集团的核心人物 |
[11:01] | Are usually too tough to go after. | 通常太难接近 |
[11:03] | Anyone with real power is bound to be cautious. | 掌握实权的人行事都很谨慎 |
[11:08] | Drivers and bodyguards are easier | 接近司机和保镖很简单 |
[11:10] | But they usually don’t have real access. | 但他们通常都没有实权 |
[11:15] | You want someone with enough juice to be hungry for more | 该找那种有点小权 又想要更多 |
[11:18] | Someone desperate to make a move. | 那种迫切想着钻营的人 |
[11:21] | In short, you’re looking for a frustrated middle manager. | 总之 该找那种不得志的中层领导 |
[11:24] | What did I say, Tommy? | 我跟你说过什么 汤米 |
[11:25] | How many times I got to tell you? | 要跟你说多少次才懂 |
[11:28] | No business talk here. None. | 这里不谈公事 不谈 |
[11:31] | See, that’s your problem, Tommy … | 这就是你的问题 汤米 |
[11:33] | You don’t think. | 你从来不用脑子 |
[11:35] | – Sorry. – Yeah, all right. You’re sorry. | -对不起 -好的 你说对不起 |
[11:37] | Now get out of here. | 现在给我滚 |
[11:45] | I think I found our guy. | 我们有目标了 |
[11:46] | Good. ’cause we need to leave. | 很好 因为我们必须得走了 |
[11:49] | Hear those sirens? Those are for us. | 听见警笛了吗 冲我们来的 |
[11:50] | Sam called. | 萨姆打电话来了 |
[11:51] | Detective Paxson found my car on 6th. | 帕克森警探在第六大街找到了我的车 |
[11:53] | She’s going to start searching the area. | 她正准备开始搜查整个区域 |
[11:55] | If Mr. Personality here sees you with Paxson… | 如果个性先生看见你和帕克森在一起 |
[11:57] | It’ll be almost as bad as Paxson seeing us with him. | 就跟她看见我们和他在一起差不多糟糕 |
[12:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:08] | Hey, detective. Always a pleasure. | 你好 警探 见到你总是那么高兴 |
[12:11] | I see you left your police escort back at your mother’s house. | 我发现你在你妈妈家摆脱了警车护卫 |
[12:15] | Oh, I knew I forgot something. | 我就知道我忘了什么 |
[12:16] | Let me be clear, Mr. Westen. | 我明说吧 韦斯顿先生 |
[12:18] | Every time you ditch your escort | 你逃离看护一次 |
[12:19] | You dig yourself a deeper hole. | 就把自己的坟墓挖深了一点 |
[12:21] | I’m taking you down. | 我会抓到你的 |
[12:22] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[12:33] | Hold still, Mike. | 别动 迈克 |
[12:35] | To the educated eye, prison tat tells a story … | 在懂行的人眼中 一个监狱纹身有很多含义 |
[12:39] | Where you did time, why you did time | 你在哪里坐过牢 为什么坐牢 |
[12:42] | And who you did it with. | 你和谁一起呆过 |
[12:43] | It’s a little like a job resume for criminals | 就有点像是罪犯的简历 |
[12:48] | Leave you two alone for a minute… | 让你俩单独呆一会儿吗 |
[12:53] | I’m just giving Mike his…uh…prison ink, Fi. | 我只是在给迈克来点监狱纹身 菲 |
[12:55] | I think I might have a second career here. | 我想这可以作为我的第二职业了 |
[12:57] | Sam checked out that guy Tommy | 萨姆查过那个叫汤米的了 |
[12:59] | The one Matheson was smacking around. | 被马西森揍过的那个 |
[13:01] | Yeah, Tommy DAntonio. He’s pretty small-time. | 没错 汤米·德安东尼 小角色而已 |
[13:04] | Some counterfeit concert tickets, some B&E. | 伪造过音乐会门票 几次私闯民宅记录 |
[13:06] | Did two years in Allen Dale for armed robbery. | 因武装抢劫在艾伦戴尔监狱呆过两年 |
[13:09] | Now he’s pretty much a fixture at the dog track | 没在马西森身边混的时候 |
[13:11] | When he’s not hanging around with Matheson. | 他多数时候都在赛狗场 |
[13:13] | You think this guy’s gonna get us onto Matheson’s crew? | 你觉得这个人能帮我们混进马西森那伙 |
[13:15] | He’s the best we got. | 他是目前最合适的人选 |
[13:16] | Okay. There you go. That’ll do it. | 好吧 就这么着吧 这就行了 |
[13:18] | I should charge you for those bricks. That’s art, man. | 给你画纹身我真该收钱的 那可是艺术 |
[13:20] | Beautiful, Sam. | 画的很棒 萨姆 |
[13:24] | Ugh. I got to take the “over the roof and down the rain gutter” exit. | 我又得去爬房顶落水管道出口了 |
[13:27] | Mind keeping them busy for me? | 介意帮我拖住他们吗 |
[13:29] | Sure thing, Mikey. | 当然 迈迈 |
[13:34] | Every kid who ever went to a new school | 每个被送去新学校的孩子 |
[13:37] | Knows the secret to fitting in … | 都知道适应新环境的诀窍 |
[13:39] | Copy everyone else. | 就是模仿其他人 |
[13:41] | Spies do the same thing …tailor their wardrobe | 间谍也一样 调整衣着 |
[13:44] | Their movement and their behavior | 走路的姿势 还有行为举止 |
[13:46] | To imitate their targets … | 模仿他们的目标就行 |
[13:48] | All the little things that say “I’m your kind of guy.” | 让所有的一切都暗示着 我和你是一类人 |
[13:51] | Ah, the freaking dogs. | 蠢狗 |
[13:57] | Looks like you got my kind of luck. | 看起来我们的运气一样差 |
[13:59] | I should just throw my money on the ground | 还不如直接把钱扔水里呢 |
[14:01] | Save myself some time. | 还能省点时间 |
[14:02] | Eh, I got some good picks coming up. | 接下来的选的狗肯定会赢钱的 |
[14:04] | – You got some picks? – Yeah. | -你选好了 -没错 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I need them. | 没错 我也要 |
[14:08] | You’re… uh…you’re Tommy D’antonio…right? | 你是汤米·德安东尼 对吗 |
[14:10] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[14:12] | Hey. Name’s Milo. | 我叫麦洛 |
[14:14] | I got some friends. | 我有几个朋友 |
[14:16] | They told me if I ever come down to…uh…Miami | 他们告诉我说如果到迈阿密来 |
[14:18] | You’re the guy to talk to. I heard you like the dogs. | 就来找你 听说你很喜欢狗 |
[14:20] | Uh-huh. These friends of yours…they…uh…from Allen Dale? | 你的朋友 也是从艾伦戴尔监狱出来的吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah, bingo. | 没错 猜对了 |
[14:24] | I did a nickel for Grand Theft. Got out last year. | 我是重盗窃罪进去了五年 去年才出来的 |
[14:26] | Oh…yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:27] | I got out right before you went in. | 我是在你进去前才刚出来的 |
[14:30] | So…uh…those guys up there…they talk about me a lot? | 那么 那些家伙经常谈起我吗 |
[14:32] | Are you kidding me? Yeah. | 你开玩笑吗 当然啦 |
[14:33] | They all got mad respect for you. | 他们都很敬重你 |
[14:36] | So I thought…when I come down to Miami | 所以我觉得 我来迈阿密的时候 |
[14:37] | If I could just meet Tommy D’antonio | 要是能见见汤米·德安东尼 |
[14:39] | Maybe I could learn a few things…you know? | 可能我能学上几招 |
[14:41] | What are you doing in Miami? | 你来迈阿密干嘛 |
[14:42] | I’m trying to earn. That’s what I’m doing. | 一心就奔着赚钱来的 |
[14:44] | I brought my girl down here. | 我把我马子也带来了 |
[14:45] | As soon as I get in Miami, as soon as she’s here | 我这一到迈阿密 她就也跟来了 |
[14:47] | I can’t keep a buck in my pocket. | 我口袋里就休想存下钱来 |
[14:48] | – You know women. – Yeah, I know women. | -你知道女人的德性 -对 了解 |
[14:51] | Hey, Mr. D’antonio, do you think … | 德安东尼先生 你觉得 |
[14:52] | Hey. Call me Tommy. | 叫我汤米 |
[14:54] | – Really? – Yeah. | -说真的吗 -真的 |
[14:55] | All ri… | 好 |
[14:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:58] | I just … I’m just looking | 我还在找机会 |
[14:59] | To be pointed in the right direction, you know? | 希望你能指点个方向 |
[15:01] | I mean, I got my crew, you know? | 我自己有些人 |
[15:03] | Yeah? You got a crew? | 真的 你有自己的人 |
[15:04] | – Yeah. – Me too. | -对 -我也是 |
[15:05] | It’s a small crew. | 只是个小团体 |
[15:06] | It’s just me, my buddy, and my girl. | 只有我 我兄弟 还有我马子 |
[15:07] | It’s not big time like you. | 当然不像你有那么多人 |
[15:09] | We’re tight but we don’t make a lot. Thanks. | 我们很团结 但是赚得不多 谢了 |
[15:11] | You know we make a grand, here 2 grand there, but it adds up. | 我们这里赚一千 那里赚两千 加起来还行 |
[15:14] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[15:15] | So…uh…listen…why don’t you…uh | 听着 要不这样吧 |
[15:17] | Bring them around tonight? | 今晚把他们带来 |
[15:19] | Maybe we could have a little dinner | 我们可以一起吃个饭 |
[15:21] | Show you and your crew the ropes a little. | 让你和你的人长点见识 |
[15:22] | Mr. D’antonio…That would … Tommy. | 德安东尼先生 这真是…汤米 |
[15:26] | That … that would be incredible. You sure? | 这真是太棒了 你是认真的吗 |
[15:28] | Sure, I’m sure. You like seafood? | 当然 海鲜怎么样 |
[15:35] | That’s another $383 in deductions | 又是一笔383美元的扣除项目 |
[15:37] | For “business drinks.” | 条目是生意应酬 |
[15:39] | Can I ask what business you were doing? | 我能问一下你做的什么生意吗 |
[15:41] | I told you … It’s classified. | 我告诉过你了 那是机密 |
[15:43] | The IRS does not allow classified deductions, Mr. Axe. | 国税局不允许有机密扣款项 亚克斯先生 |
[15:46] | I’m disallowing this until the operation is made public. | 不允许再这样 除非能讲清具体情况 |
[15:49] | And then… there’s this. | 接下来 这个 |
[15:53] | Well, you wanted documentation of my trip to the middle east. | 你想要我中东之旅的证明文件 |
[15:55] | That’s it. That’s all I got. | 就是这个 我只有这个 |
[15:57] | Got it off this guy who was in this group we were targeting. | 从我们的行动目标那里得到的 |
[15:59] | Oh, so, you stole it. | 这么说是你偷来的 |
[16:00] | No, I didn’t steal it. | 不 我没有偷 |
[16:01] | The guy, um… he was done with it. | 那个人他不用了 |
[16:03] | – So, it was a gift. – It’s not a gift. | -那么是礼物 -不是礼物 |
[16:05] | There was this thing | 发生了一些事 |
[16:07] | And then the gun didn’t have an owner anymore. | 然后这把枪就失去了主人 |
[16:14] | I’m just gonna mark that down as a windfall…Income. | 那我就记录为是意外…收入 |
[16:19] | Okay, with those disallowed deductions | 好的 加上那些不被允许的扣款项目 |
[16:21] | You have a tax deficiency of 17%. | 你的税务不良率达到17% |
[16:23] | Over 25%, the statute of limitations on your audit | 如果超过25% 对你的审计法令限制 |
[16:27] | Is extended another three years | 将会再被延长3年 |
[16:29] | So we could be spending a lot of time | 看来我们得在你朋友的日光浴室里 |
[16:31] | In your friend’s sunroom. | 共度不少时光 |
[16:32] | Fresh-baked chocolate-chip cookies? | 来点新鲜出炉的烤巧克力饼干 |
[16:34] | No. I’m allergic to chocolate. | 不用了 我对巧克力过敏 |
[16:36] | Oh. And to wheat flour. And to eggs. | 还有小麦粉 还有鸡蛋 |
[16:38] | I’ll take one, Mandy. Thanks. | 我吃一块 曼迪 多谢 |
[16:41] | Okay, so…for tomorrow | 好吧 那么明天 |
[16:43] | I’m gonna need you to estimate the value of meals, rent | 我得请你估计下 过去三年里 |
[16:46] | And transportation provided to you by your…uh…”lady friends “ | 那些你所谓的”女朋友们”给你提供的 |
[16:49] | As you call them…over the last three years. | 餐饮 房租和交通费用 |
[16:51] | By financial quarter, please. | 请按财务季度列出 |
[16:52] | I’ll let myself out. | 我自己出去 |
[16:56] | Take care. | 保重 |
[17:01] | I have a headache in my eye. | 我头痛欲裂 |
[17:03] | You want another cookie? | 再来一块饼干 |
[17:04] | I’m good. Yeah. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:07] | For a spy, knowing how to follow | 对间谍来说 知道怎么接话 |
[17:09] | Is at least as important as knowing how to lead. | 至少跟知道怎么引导话题一样重要 |
[17:12] | Sensitive operations often depend on knowing | 秘密行动的成败往往取决于 |
[17:15] | How hard to laugh at the boss’s jokes. | 是否对老板的笑话给出合适的笑声 |
[17:18] | I got four more where those came from. | 我又从那地方多拿了4个 |
[17:22] | Hey, what’d I tell you? | 我跟你们说过的吧 |
[17:23] | What’d I tell you about this guy…huh? | 我跟你说过他的 |
[17:24] | He can hook us up, right? Look at this. | 他会跟我们处得来的 看看现在 |
[17:26] | Yeah, Milo here | 没错 就是在汉堡王 |
[17:28] | Couldn’t get a table this good at Burger King, huh? | 麦洛也找不到这么好的桌子 |
[17:30] | Hey, you just got to know how it works. | 你们得明白这里的规矩 |
[17:32] | We should order, all right? Okay? | 我们应该点菜了 好吗 |
[17:34] | It’s on me…so…uh…whatever you like…except the lobster. | 我请客 随便点 除了龙虾 |
[17:38] | Ugh, lobster? They look like bugs. | 龙虾 看上去就像是臭虫 |
[17:41] | Come on, Brianna. Show some respect. | 别这样 布丽安娜 要尊重别人 |
[17:43] | Don’t talk about bugs and stuff here. | 别在这里说什么臭虫 |
[17:45] | Milo, just some people are not too comfortable in nice places. | 麦洛 有些人只是不习惯在这么高档的地方 |
[17:48] | Order what you like, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 随便点 |
[17:49] | So, Milo says you’re the guy to talk to in Miami | 麦洛说要想在迈阿密找工作的话 |
[17:51] | About looking for work. | 就得来找你 |
[17:52] | It could be…if you…uh… know how to use your head. | 可以这么说… 如果你们聪明的话 |
[17:55] | We hit a few car dealers up north, you know? | 我们在北部骗到过几个汽车商 |
[17:58] | I’d act like I was taking a car for a test drive. | 假装我是去试车的 |
[18:00] | You know I’d grab the keys. | 然后就拿到了钥匙 |
[18:01] | Brianna would strut her stuff …you know…keep them busy. | 布丽安娜能施展魅力 拖住他们 |
[18:03] | Then Chuck here…he’d step in if things got rough. | 如果事情太糟 查克就会冲出来解决 |
[18:05] | And the dealerships … they got wise so it was too hot. | 但那些经销商 他们变聪明了 事情就棘手了 |
[18:08] | Now we’re dying down here. | 我们在这里快饿死了 |
[18:10] | See, that’s your problem. You don’t think big. | 这就是你们的问题 你们没有大抱负 |
[18:13] | Last month I hit a check-cashing place in Boca. | 上个月我在博卡抢了一个支票兑现点 |
[18:15] | Walked away with 3 grand. Bam! | 拿了3000块 大买卖 |
[18:17] | 3000 bucks. | 3000块 |
[18:18] | Man, that’s a hell of a score, huh? | 那可真是破纪录的大买卖 |
[18:20] | And the one that got me pinched | 害我被抓进去的那次 |
[18:21] | Was a credit union basically a bank. | 是抢个信用社 算是个银行 |
[18:24] | Nearly walked away with 40 large. | 差一点点就卷走了4万块 |
[18:26] | Now that’s the big leagues. | 那才算票大买卖 |
[18:28] | I don’t mean to be out of line | 我倒也不想干很大的买卖 |
[18:30] | But I was thinking that maybe we could come on | 但是我在想 要是我们也碰上 |
[18:32] | To one of those jobs…you know…make some real money. | 这么一个机会 赚点大钱 |
[18:35] | We’ll see what happens tonight. | 看看今晚的情况吧 |
[18:36] | We’re gonna do a little job, see how you do. | 我会让你们干点活 看看你们的能力 |
[18:41] | I just smoke one a day since I got out of the joint. | 从出狱以后 我每天只抽一支烟 |
[18:44] | It’s called willpower. You want one? | 这叫做意志力 要来一支吗 |
[18:46] | Uh…no. No, thanks. Uh…where we headed? | 不 谢谢 我们现在去哪里 |
[18:48] | Dry cleaner’s up there. We’re hitting it. | 干洗店就在前面 把它抢了 |
[18:51] | I got the whole score worked out like clockwork. | 我已经有整套流程了 保证滴水不漏 |
[18:53] | The register’s got everything from the weekend in it. | 收银机里已经积累了整个周末的收入 |
[18:55] | Only one guy working the counter. | 柜台就只有一个人看着 |
[18:57] | Big Chuck over here throws a few rocks at the place | 查克朝那里仍几块石头 |
[18:59] | Gets the guy to come out. | 把那家伙引出来 |
[19:00] | Oh, you mean like…uh… like a distraction? | 你是说 分散他的注意力 |
[19:02] | Exactly. Right. | 没错 |
[19:03] | Then the little lady runs over… | 女士就跑到对面 |
[19:05] | Spray-paints the security camera by the door. | 把门口的安保摄像头喷上油漆 |
[19:08] | Aww. Red is my favorite color, Tommy. | 红色是我的最爱 汤米 |
[19:11] | Good. That’s good. | 那很好 |
[19:12] | Then me and Milo run in, grab the cash | 然后我和麦洛再进去拿钱 |
[19:14] | And run out the back. Like clockwork. | 然后从后门离开 滴水不漏 |
[19:17] | Wait, just so I can be sure about this. | 等等 让我确认一下 |
[19:19] | She kills the camera with the spray paint | 是让她用油漆把摄像头封掉 |
[19:22] | Or did you want her to cut the cable on the roof? | 还是要她切断楼顶上的电缆 |
[19:27] | You see? He’s learning. | 看见了吗 他已经在学了 |
[19:32] | She should cut the cable on the roof. | 她要把楼顶上的电缆切断 |
[19:33] | You’re the boss, Tommy. | 你说了算 汤米 |
[19:35] | That’s right. I am the boss. | 没错 我才是老大 |
[19:37] | Whoa whoa! Is … Is that… | 你这是… |
[19:38] | W… you gonna shoot somebody? | 你要开枪打什么人吗 |
[19:40] | No, no. It’s not loaded. | 不 没有上膛 |
[19:41] | It’s just to scare the guy in case, you know… | 以防万一 吓吓那家伙 |
[19:43] | You just point it at him like that. | 只是这样指着他而已 |
[19:45] | That’s how they do it now. | 他们现在都这么干 |
[19:48] | No, not that way. More like that. | 不 不是这样 这样 |
[19:49] | There you go. That’s good. | 对了 很好 |
[19:52] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[19:54] | Show me what you got. | 让我看看你们的本事 |
[20:07] | Hey! Hey, who’s there?! | 谁在那儿 |
[20:21] | Come on hey! | 你们是谁 |
[20:22] | I’m calling the cops! | 我叫警察了 |
[20:25] | Ah it’s stuck! | 卡住了 |
[20:28] | I’m calling the cops! | 我叫警察了 |
[20:29] | Get out of there! | 快给我出来 |
[20:30] | The lock on a cash-register drawer | 收银机的锁 |
[20:32] | Is designed to keep it from pulling open. | 是为了防止抽屉被拉开的 |
[20:35] | Whack it hard enough the other way and it breaks. | 狠狠的向另一个方向敲 它自己就弹开了 |
[20:46] | – Tommy. – Yeah? | -汤米 -怎么 |
[20:48] | Aren’t we supposed to go out the back? | 我们从后门出去对吧 |
[20:49] | Yeah right. | 是啊 |
[20:53] | Oh christ there’s a padlock on the back door for … | 上帝啊 门上有个挂锁 |
[20:55] | We’re gonna get pinched over here. | 我们出不去了 |
[20:57] | We’re gonna get pinched. We’re … | 我们会被困在这的 |
[20:58] | You’re saying unless we break the lock right? | 你是说我们必须要砸开锁对吧 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:01] | We got to break the lock. | 我们要砸开锁 |
[21:11] | When a padlock’s held onto a door frame | 碰到个用三寸木钉钉在门里的 |
[21:14] | By three-inch wood screws | 挂锁时 |
[21:15] | It’s no match for a dry-cleaning rack | 用一个能挪动3万磅衣服 |
[21:18] | That can move 30 000 pounds of clothes. | 的架子把它拉开是最合适不过的了 |
[21:26] | Not bad kid. | 小鬼 可以啊 |
[21:33] | I boosted a new ride. You get the cash? | 我弄了辆新车来 你们拿到现金了没 |
[21:35] | Clockwork like Tommy said. | 正如汤米说的 滴水不漏 |
[21:36] | You did good. | 干得不错 |
[21:49] | Detective Paxson. | 帕克森警探 |
[21:51] | Mr. Westen. | 韦斯顿先生 |
[21:52] | How’s the investigation going? | 调查进行的怎么样了 |
[21:53] | Pretty well actually. | 很好 |
[21:55] | It’s amazing what a crime lab can do these days. | 现在犯罪实验室能做的真是太多了 |
[21:58] | They can trace wire solder duct tape | 能追踪电线粘合剂和胶带的来源 |
[22:00] | And link it to various devices found at crime scenes. | 把从犯罪现场收集来的证物联系在一起 |
[22:03] | Oh so this is an “I’m onto you” visit. Great. | 那你就是来警告我被盯上了 还好了 |
[22:06] | There’s more. | 不止这些 |
[22:07] | There was an incident last night at 17th avenue. | 昨晚17街发生了一件事情 |
[22:10] | A dry cleaner was robbed an Impala was stolen | 一洗衣店被抢 一辆雪弗兰英帕拉被偷 |
[22:12] | And the lead thief | 整个抢劫过程中 |
[22:14] | Managed to keep his face hidden the entire time. | 劫匪的脸都没有暴露 |
[22:16] | I thought of you. | 我想到了你 |
[22:17] | Well I am so glad that I am on your mind. | 我还真是荣幸啊 老被你惦记着 |
[22:19] | But can we cut to the chase? Are you arresting me? | 我们就直说吧 你是要逮捕我吗 |
[22:22] | Not yet. | 现在还不是 |
[22:23] | I’m just giving you a chance to explain yourself | 我想在实验室检验完之前 |
[22:25] | Before the lab work gets done. | 给你一个解释的机会 |
[22:26] | Pass but thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:27] | Well if you change your mind | 如果你改变了想法 |
[22:29] | You’ll always have a couple officers in the car behind you. | 跟后面监视你的几个警官说吧 |
[22:33] | See you soon Mr. Westen. | 回见 韦斯顿先生 |
[22:34] | She’s shotgunning it | 她要个个击破 |
[22:36] | Trying to tie me to anything on her database. | 有点什么破事都想到是我做的 |
[22:38] | Yeah and I’ll bet she’s asking | 是啊 她肯定回去马上就 |
[22:40] | For an electronic-surveillance warrant for this place asap. | 申请一个电子眼监视这地方 |
[22:43] | She’s good. You got to give her that. | 你至少要承认她很厉害 |
[22:44] | Fi did you ditch the Impala from last night? | 菲 你把昨晚那辆雪弗兰英帕拉藏好了吗 |
[22:46] | Yeah it’s in a boathouse on the river. | 在一个船库里 |
[22:48] | The cops won’t find it for months. | 警察几个月都找不到 |
[22:49] | So after giving the dry cleaner back all his money | 在还给干洗店老板所有钱之后 |
[22:52] | Last night’s heist cost us a grand. | 昨晚的抢劫花了我们一千块 |
[22:54] | Hey that’s the least of our worries. | 那点小事简直不值一提 |
[22:56] | Mike once that stuff comes back from the crime lab | 麦克 罪证化验一旦检测完毕 |
[22:58] | You are on the run. | 你就只能逃命去了 |
[22:59] | We need to wrap this up. | 我们得赶紧结束这一切了 |
[23:01] | We need to get to Matheson. | 赶紧拿下马西森 |
[23:03] | It’s time for Tommy’s crew | 是时候让汤米的小队 |
[23:04] | To run into some cash-flow problems. | 碰到点现金周转问题了 |
[23:06] | Looking good. | 看起来不错 |
[23:13] | The sight of a fresh injury has a primal effect on people. | 血淋淋的新伤最让人印象深刻 |
[23:17] | If you really need to make a point | 如果你真要说明点什么的话 |
[23:19] | Sometimes there’s no substitute for a good shiner. | 青肿的眼眶最能说明问题了 |
[23:22] | It’s never fun | 这一点都不好玩 |
[23:23] | But if that’s what sells your story | 但是这样会让你编的故事更令人信服 |
[23:25] | It’s worth a little pain. | 一小点痛不算事 |
[23:31] | Hey Milo. What happened? | 麦洛 你怎么了 |
[23:33] | Yeah I’m all right I’m all right. | 我没事 没事 |
[23:35] | Sorry but uh… I got to leave town. | 但是 我必须要离开这 |
[23:36] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[23:38] | There’s these guys up north. | 一帮北部的家伙 |
[23:39] | Uh I owe them some money and they uh they found me | 我欠他们钱 他们找到我了 |
[23:41] | And uh anyway the point is I got to earn. | 不管怎么说 我要去赚钱 |
[23:43] | And listen you’ve been great | 你对我很好 |
[23:45] | But uh ripping off dry cleaners is just not gonna do it for us. | 光抢个洗衣店还不够 |
[23:47] | Listen to me I-I know we’re just getting started | 听着 我知道这只是个开始 |
[23:49] | And you were a little nervous last night | 你昨晚有点紧张 |
[23:51] | But you did real good man. | 但你干得很棒了 |
[23:52] | Hey coming from you that means so much to me. | 你说这话我太激动了 |
[23:54] | But uh | 但是 |
[23:55] | I need a real score and I need it real soon so… | 我急需一笔大钱 |
[23:58] | Milo Milo Milo. Listen to me. | 麦洛 麦洛 听我说 |
[24:00] | You know the worst odds I ever saw on a dog? | 知道我见过的赛狗最大赔率是多少吗 |
[24:03] | 200 to 1. | 200比1 |
[24:04] | He was so excited raring to go. | 它非常兴奋 急切的冲向前 |
[24:10] | He win? | 赢了吗 |
[24:11] | Busted his leg out of the shoot. | 发令枪刚响它就撞断了腿 |
[24:13] | They were gonna put him down | 他们要抛弃它 |
[24:15] | So I took him a perfectly good dog. | 所以我收养了它 非常好的狗 |
[24:18] | Got gimpy leg. | 有点瘸腿 |
[24:19] | He’s not a new car but the point is | 这和一辆新车不同 但重点是 |
[24:21] | You got to wait for the door to open before you can run. | 你要等门开了才可以跑 |
[24:24] | Working with you has been like a dream come true | 能和你一起工作就像美梦成真一样 |
[24:26] | But unless I make some real money | 但是除非我赚到大钱 |
[24:28] | They’re gonna break my leg like that dog in your story. | 我就会像那条狗一样 腿被弄断 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:31] | Hey wait Milo. I might got something for you. | 等等 麦洛 我有点事给你做 |
[24:36] | Meet me over at Jimmy’s with the guys later. | 晚点你们几个人到吉米店里来找我 |
[24:38] | I want to introduce you to an associate of mine | 给你介绍一个我同事 |
[24:40] | Rick Matheson. | 瑞克·马西森 |
[24:41] | What he work for you or something? | 他是你属下还是什么的 |
[24:43] | No no w-we work together… | 不 我们是搭档 |
[24:45] | Uh on the big jobs of course. | 当然 干的都是大事 |
[24:48] | So you dress nice. | 穿好点 |
[24:51] | Yeah I’ll be there. | 我一定会来的 |
[24:55] | Care to explain why you deducted | 解释一下你为什么扣除 |
[24:57] | A $452 his-and-hers Spa weekend? | 你花在SPA上的452美元 |
[25:00] | I was conducting business. | 我那是在谈生意 |
[25:01] | Business as defined by tax law | 税法规定的生意 |
[25:03] | Does not involve the application of “cucumber lotion.” | 可不包括”黄瓜身体乳” |
[25:07] | Disallowed. | 驳回 |
[25:11] | Your tax deficiency is nearing 25% Mr. Axe. | 您的争议税款已接近25% 亚克斯先生 |
[25:13] | Now one more suspect deduction | 再有一笔争议支出 |
[25:15] | And we’re gonna …we’re gonna have to | 我们就要 就要 |
[25:21] | Wait a minute. I know you. | 等下 我认识你 |
[25:24] | Your mom’s Josie Conolly. | 你妈妈名叫乔西·康诺利 |
[25:26] | I dated her back in the day. | 我以前和她约会过 |
[25:28] | We used to play catch. | 我们玩过传球的游戏 |
[25:29] | You were the little boy with the girl name. | 你就是那个有个女孩名字的小男孩 |
[25:32] | Okay look,there are a lot of men named Stacey through history. | 历史上有很多男人叫斯泰西 |
[25:35] | Stacey andrews … | 斯泰西·安德鲁 |
[25:36] | Male offensive tackle for the philadelphia eagles. | 费城老鹰队的攻球手 |
[25:38] | Stacey Roest … | 斯泰西·路斯特 |
[25:39] | Male hockey player for the detroit red wings. | 底特律红翼的曲棍球手 |
[25:41] | Tv’s Stacy Keach was a wonderful male actor. | 斯泰西·基期是个出色的电视剧演员 |
[25:43] | I think he’s best known for … you know what? | 我觉得他最好的戏是 |
[25:45] | Let’s just focus on business now. | 赶紧干正事吧 |
[25:46] | Do you remember | 你还记得 |
[25:47] | The one time I bought you a pack of baseball cards? | 有一次我给你买了一包棒球卡片 |
[25:49] | I have no idea what you’re referring to Mr. Axe. | 我不知道你在说什么 亚克斯先生 |
[25:52] | You have to remember. You had a bike. | 你肯定记得 你有辆自行车 |
[25:54] | It was a Schwinn. I got some tape. | 是施温牌的 我还有录像 |
[25:55] | Okay you must be recalling some other child acquaintance. | 你大概是记成了别的孩子吧 |
[25:58] | No we took the cards put them in the spokes of your wheel | 没有 你拿起那些卡片放在自行车辐条 |
[26:01] | And when you rode around in it … | 当你骑车的时候 |
[26:02] | It sounded like a motorcycle. You’d call me Evel Knievel. | 是辆摩托车 你叫我埃维尔·克尼维尔[著名摩托车手] |
[26:09] | You acted like you liked me. | 你装得好像很爱我 |
[26:11] | And then one day | 然后有一天 |
[26:12] | You disappeared and you never came back. | 你突然消失了 从未回来过 |
[26:14] | Oh no no. It wasn’t like that. | 不 不是这么回事的 |
[26:17] | I thought you were a good kid. | 我觉得你是个好孩子 |
[26:19] | When your ma broke things off I called a couple times | 当你妈妈提出分手时 我打过很多电话 |
[26:21] | Tried to take you to a game or something | 想接你出来看看比赛什么的 |
[26:24] | But she uh she didn’t want to have anything to do with me. | 但是她不想让你跟我太亲近 |
[26:27] | You know how it goes. | 你知道怎么回事的 |
[26:30] | I think I have everything I need for my audit. | 我的审计材料这样就差不多了 |
[26:34] | Stacey wait a second. | 斯泰西 等等 |
[26:35] | L-l-let’s grab a beer and catch up. | 我们喝瓶酒 好好聊聊吧 |
[26:37] | Or … or no beer. We’ll … we’ll just… | 或者不喝酒也行 我们就 |
[26:39] | You dated stacey’s mother? | 你和斯泰西的妈妈约会过 |
[26:43] | Just for a bit. | 就一段时间而已 |
[26:45] | Looks like it was long enough to make an impression. | 久到足够让人印象这么深刻了 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:49] | I guess so. | 大概是吧 |
[26:56] | It’s a challenge to place a bug on someone’s body | 偷偷放个窃听器在别人身上而不被发现 |
[26:59] | Without them noticing. | 是个很大的挑战 |
[27:00] | It helps if they always carry something you can reproduce … | 改造下他们随身携带的东西 就容易多了 |
[27:03] | A phone a watch or a pack of cigarettes. | 手机 手表 或者烟盒 |
[27:08] | Then it’s just a matter of planting it on them | 然后就是怎样放在他们身上了 |
[27:10] | And hoping they keep ignoring the surgeon general | 祈祷你搞到有用的信息之前 |
[27:12] | Until you get what you need. | 他们不要发现东西被做过手脚 |
[27:22] | Mike this is a dicey time to be doing this. | 麦克 现在做这事很危险 |
[27:24] | You’re only wanted for questioning now | 你现在只是被盘问 |
[27:25] | But this is gonna be a full-fledged hunt … | 但你这样一做事情就闹大了 |
[27:27] | Don’t have a choice sam. | 没得选 山姆 |
[27:28] | Got to hope that Paxson’s | 只能祈祷帕克森 |
[27:29] | Still keeping her distance from Matheson. | 继续和马西森保持距离了 |
[27:31] | Hey nice jacket. | 衣服不错啊 |
[27:32] | Very sharp. Real professional. | 很精神 显得专业 |
[27:35] | How good does he look huh chuck? | 多帅啊 是吧 查克 |
[27:36] | Yeah not bad yeah. | 不赖哈 |
[27:38] | Yeah so listen this uh this guy Matheson | 听着 马西森这个人 |
[27:41] | Is gonna size you up for the real jobs hmm? | 他会给你一些大事干 |
[27:45] | We’ll just watch you Tommy. We’ll do what you do. | 我们跟着你汤米 你干啥我们就干啥 |
[27:47] | Good. Yeah you do what I do. All right. | 很好 你们学着我 |
[27:49] | Just don’t talk too much okay? | 话不要太多 |
[27:51] | We ready? Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[27:56] | Building up an asset is a little like raising a kid. | 培养一个线人就像养孩子 |
[27:59] | They’re good. | 他们自己人 |
[28:01] | You can give him the tools to succeed | 可以授之以渔 |
[28:03] | But when the first day of school rolls around | 但是他们上学的日子来临的时候 |
[28:06] | They’re on their own. Hey. | 他们就靠自己了 |
[28:08] | Well well well. How about that? | 看哪看哪 不错嘛 |
[28:09] | Tommy’s got a crew now. | 汤米也有小跟班了 |
[28:10] | How about that huh? | 不赖吧 |
[28:11] | Let me introduce you. | 给你介绍一下 |
[28:13] | This is Milo Brianna big Chuck. | 麦洛 布丽安娜 查克 |
[28:15] | They’re from up north like I told you. | 像我之前说的 他们来自北部 |
[28:17] | Milo did some time up in Allendale like me. | 麦洛像我一样在艾伦戴尔监狱呆过一阵 |
[28:19] | You a tough guy Milo? | 你强不强 麦洛 |
[28:21] | I’m tough enough. | 我足够强 |
[28:23] | I’ve been wanting to get you guys together for a while. | 我一直想介绍你俩认识 |
[28:25] | We’re getting real tight together | 我们关系愈来愈铁了 |
[28:27] | And I heard you were you know putting a big job together. | 我知道你有票大生意要做 |
[28:29] | I thought maybe we could get in on it. | 我觉得我们可以出点力 |
[28:33] | You want to talk louder Tommy? | 你再大声嚷嚷啊 汤米 |
[28:35] | What? | 什么 |
[28:36] | You want to talk louder | 你继续大声嚷嚷 |
[28:37] | Maybe so a few more people I don’t know can hear? | 好让更多人都知道我们干啥的 |
[28:40] | – No I was just … – You got to think. | -不是的 我只是 -你得动动脑子 |
[28:42] | These people could be anybody. | 这些人连身份都没法确定 |
[28:44] | – They could be cops right? – Yeah they’re not cops. | -有可能是警察 -他们不是警察 |
[28:46] | – They could be feds right? – They’re not cops. They’re my crew. | -有可能是调查局的 -他们不是警察 是我小弟 |
[28:47] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:48] | See this one? | 看他了吗 |
[28:50] | This one’s got a cop haircut. | 典型的警察头 |
[28:53] | Yeah you. You wearing a wire cop? | 你 你带窃听器了吗 条子 |
[28:56] | A cop? Yeah right. | 条子 是吧 |
[28:58] | Hey I thought you guys already searched us | 我还以为你们搜过身了呢 |
[29:00] | Or did he just want to get in my pants? | 要不就是他想把我裤子脱下来 |
[29:01] | Well maybe I should frisk this one again. | 我还要搜搜这个人 |
[29:04] | What do you say sweetheart? Do you need a good frisking? | 你说呢亲爱的 要我给你搜搜身吗 |
[29:07] | Try me. | 那就试试 |
[29:09] | They’re not cops. | 他们不是警察 |
[29:11] | I hit the dry cleaner’s last night on 17th. | 昨晚我在17街抢了干洗店 |
[29:13] | These guys did it with me. | 他们和我一同干的 |
[29:15] | It was like clockwork. They’re real pros man. | 行动滴水不漏 他们是行家 |
[29:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:22] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:23] | If Tommy says you’re pros I might have something. | 既然汤米说你们是行家 我有点事交给你们 |
[29:25] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好啊 |
[29:27] | – Why don’t you and me talk? Come on. – Yeah. | -过来谈谈 来这里 -好 |
[29:28] | Milo I-I’ll catch you at the track all right? | 麦洛 一会车那边见 |
[29:33] | – Want a drink? – Yeah no. | -来点酒吗 -不了 |
[29:35] | Let’s get some drinks over here all right? | 拿点酒过来 |
[29:36] | You should have seen these guys in action you know? | 你真的要看看这帮人抢劫的时候 |
[29:38] | Seriously Michael I think Tommy’s gonna have a heart attack | 说真的 迈克尔 我觉得汤米在我们得到有用的信息之前 |
[29:41] | Before we get any information. | 就会心脏病发了 |
[29:42] | They were terrific.I’m telling you. | 他们棒极了 跟你讲 |
[29:44] | Relax Tommy. I’m sold. I’m taking you on a job. | 慢点 汤米 我信你了 给你或干 |
[29:46] | – I’m in? – Yep. | -算我一个 -是啊 |
[29:47] | You’re moving up in the world. | 你地位越来越高了啊 |
[29:49] | Thank you Mr. Matheson. I won’t let you down. | 谢谢马西森先生 我不会叫你失望的 |
[29:51] | We’re gonna hit that meth lab in little Dominica tomorrow. | 我们明天要在小多米尼加抢个实验室 |
[29:53] | And after we bust in | 我们闯进去 |
[29:55] | It’s gonna take about a minute before the dealers show up. | 在毒贩回来前我们有1分多钟时间 |
[29:57] | All right. You’re gonna drive the van. | 你来驾车 |
[29:59] | Your crew … they’re gonna lock down the front of the place | 你的人要看紧前门 |
[30:02] | – Okay – Handling security. | -好的 -解决看守的人 |
[30:05] | Those dealers … they have…like…machine guns,right? | 这些毒贩 他们用的是机关枪对吗 |
[30:09] | There’s got to be another way,right? | 有其他方法的对吗 |
[30:11] | Why don’t you leave the planning to me,Tommy? | 计划的事让我来伤脑筋吧 汤米 |
[30:13] | How long you been on me to take you on a job? | 你跟着我干有多久了 |
[30:14] | A while. | 有段时间了 |
[30:15] | You trying to back out? | 你想退出吗 |
[30:17] | I’m … I’m good. I’m … I’m in. We’re in. | 不 不是的 我加入 我们都加入 |
[30:19] | -I got to take my shot right? – Yeah. | -我得抓住机会 不是吗 -是啊 |
[30:21] | I’m moving up. | 我在向前进步 |
[30:22] | Yeah. You’re moving up. | 对 你在进步 |
[30:24] | I’m gonna need you to get a van and a four-door. | 我需要你找一辆货车一辆轿车 |
[30:26] | Just get your crew and we do this. all right. | 让你的人…我们这样干 好吗 |
[30:28] | We’re in. | 我们加入 |
[30:32] | How’d it go? | 事情怎么样 |
[30:33] | It was good. He…uh…he liked you guys. | 非常好 他 他喜欢你们 |
[30:35] | He really liked you guys. | 他真的很喜欢你们 |
[30:36] | Oh.That’s great.Tommy. | 那太好了 汤米 |
[30:37] | So,what’s the job? What’s the job? | 我们干什么 |
[30:39] | – About that uh… – Tommy. | -那个嘛 -汤米 |
[30:41] | There’s … there’s no job.Not this time. | -没有 没有任务 只是这次没有而已 |
[30:43] | I’m … I’m sorry okay? | 我很抱歉 |
[30:45] | What … what is this? | 这算什么 |
[30:47] | Huh? You trying to cut us out? | 你想甩了我们 |
[30:49] | I need this job. You can’t do that to us. | 我需要这份工作 你不能这么对我们 |
[30:53] | Hey,you don’t tell me what I can do,all right? | 你没资格告诉我该做什么 懂了吗 |
[30:55] | You don’t understand. | 你懂什么 |
[30:57] | This guy was gonna get you killed just to make a few bucks. | 那家伙为了一点小钱就能让你们去死 |
[30:59] | That ain’t gonna happen. You guys are out. | 这不该发生 你们出局了 |
[31:01] | Go back up north or something. Get the hell out of town. | 哪里来回哪去 赶快离开这里 |
[31:04] | Tommy,what are you talking about? | 汤米 你在说什么 |
[31:05] | We … this is all good. | 我们 这很好 |
[31:06] | We’re a tight crew. We can do this. | 我们是个严格的团队 我们可以的 |
[31:07] | Work in intelligence long enough | 在情报机会工作足够长的时间后 |
[31:09] | And you get good at predicting human behavior | 你会善于预测别人的下一步 |
[31:12] | But sometimes people surprise you. | 但有时也有出人预料的人 |
[31:14] | Listen Milo a while back | 听着 麦洛 不久以前 |
[31:16] | I met this Matheson at the track | 我在道上遇见这个马西森 |
[31:18] | And he says I could do some stuff for him … | 他说我能为他做点事 |
[31:20] | Sell hot stereos and stuff like that. | 卖点立体声音响这种事 |
[31:23] | I thought if I got a crew together | 我以为我能找点小弟 |
[31:24] | Maybe I could you know move up the ladder | 也许能当个小头目啥的 |
[31:26] | But that ain’t him. | 但他不是我想的那样 |
[31:28] | It ain’t me. | 我也变得不像自己了 |
[31:29] | And when they do,you can surprise yourself. | 当他们给了你惊喜 你也会做出出人意表的事 |
[31:31] | Tommy,I got to tell you something. | 汤米 告诉你 |
[31:33] | I wanted in on the heist | 我想要加入这次抢劫 |
[31:35] | Because I’m trying to take Matheson down. | 是因为我要扳倒马西森 |
[31:37] | – Oh,so you lied to me? – Not quite. | -那你骗了我吗 -不算是 |
[31:40] | – What you a cop or something? – No not quite. I’m not a cop. | -你是警察或是什么 -不 我不是警察 |
[31:43] | -I’m a good guy. – You’re a good guy? | -我是个好人 -你是好人吗 |
[31:44] | You were gonna show up tomorrow without us. | 你明天一个人出现 不带上我们 |
[31:46] | Matheson would have had you killed. You know that,right? | 马西森会杀了你 你知道的 对吗 |
[31:48] | Yeah. I know that. | 是的 我知道 |
[31:51] | Matheson’s hurt a lot of people and he’s gonna keep doing it. | 马西森害了许多人 而且还会继续下去 |
[31:53] | But we’re gonna take him down. | 我们要扳倒他 |
[31:55] | We need your help. | 所以我们需要你的帮助 |
[32:03] | Why don’t we just go to the cops. You don’t know Matheson like I do. | 不如直接报警吧 你们没我了解马西森 |
[32:05] | He’ll kill us all. I’m serious. | 他会杀了我们所有人 我没开玩笑 |
[32:06] | So are we. He’s outmaneuvered the cops before. | 我们也是认真的 他以前逃脱了警方的追捕 |
[32:08] | No,we need to get him caught red-handed. | 不 我们要让他当场被抓 |
[32:10] | – Fi. – Fi? | -菲 -菲是谁 |
[32:12] | Uh Brianna’s Fiona. | 布丽安娜就是菲欧娜 |
[32:14] | Can you get us that Impala | 能把那辆雪弗兰英帕拉搞来吗 |
[32:15] | That we stole from the dry cleaner’s? | 就是从干洗店偷的那辆 |
[32:17] | Right where I left it. | 还在我藏着的地方 |
[32:18] | We’re gonna need to time out the police response to the meth lab. | 我们得知道警察赶到制毒窝点的时间 |
[32:20] | There’s a substation right near there. | 那附近有个分局 |
[32:22] | I’m on it,brother. | 我去干活了 兄弟 |
[32:23] | Wait a minute. W-what do I do here? | 等一下 我要干点什么 |
[32:24] | You’re the key to this.Tommy. | 你是关键 汤米 |
[32:26] | As far as Matheson knows | 要让马西森知道 |
[32:27] | We’re all doing this job just as he wants. | 我们都如他所愿 参与这次行动 |
[32:29] | You need to find him the van he needs | 你得找到他想要的货车 |
[32:31] | And you need to get us the exact location of the heist | 你要把我们带到准确的行动地点 |
[32:32] | So we can do our prep work. | 我们才能做好准备工作 |
[32:34] | Okay. I can handle that. | 好的 这个我能办到 |
[32:37] | It’s gonna be fine. Tommy. | 一切都会好的 汤米 |
[32:39] | Just like clockwork. | 保证滴水不漏 |
[32:43] | Ahh,nothing like driving a hot car | 什么都比不上驾驶一辆赃车 |
[32:47] | With every cop in the city searching for you. | 全城的警察都在搜捕你 |
[32:49] | Hopefully,they’re not searching too hard. | 希望他们不要太认真了 |
[32:51] | We can’t have Paxson showing up now. | 帕克森不能现在出现 |
[32:53] | You think Tommy’s gonna hold up? | 你觉得汤米能撑得住吗 |
[32:54] | We’ll know soon enough. | 我们很快见分晓 |
[32:59] | That lab’s right around the corner. | 制毒窝点就在转角 |
[33:03] | Cooker’s gonna go out for supplies in a bit. | 制毒师将要出去一会 找原料 |
[33:05] | That’s gonna be our window. | 接下来就该我们出场了 |
[33:06] | Me and my guys we go in the front take out the alarm. | 我和我的人走前门 解除警报 |
[33:09] | You three stay outside the door like Tommy told you okay? | 你们在门外守着 听汤米命令 好吗 |
[33:12] | – Tommy’s the boss right tommy? – Right. | -汤米是你们的老大 汤米 对吗 -对 |
[33:13] | Yeah. All right. | 好的 |
[33:15] | All you got to do is hold off a couple of meth heads | 你们只需要拖住那些守卫 |
[33:17] | While we take the stuff out the back. | 然后我们拿到东西从后门闪人 |
[33:19] | Tommy’s gonna drive around pick us up | 汤米开着车来接应我们 |
[33:21] | And we meet later to… split the score. | 稍后我们会合 分赃 |
[33:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:27] | All right.There he is. | 他出来了 |
[33:31] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[33:33] | Look sharp.Tommy. | 警惕点 汤米 |
[33:37] | Anything goes wrong | 如果毒贩发现不对劲 |
[33:38] | The dealers will be coming from there and there. | 他的人会从那里和那里过来 |
[33:41] | These guys gonna be armed or what? | 这些人有武器装备吗 |
[33:43] | Eh,nothing you can’t handle,killer. | 没什么你抵挡不住的 杀手先生 |
[33:58] | Superglue’s cheap,quiet and powerful. | 超强力胶水便宜 安静 而且强有力 |
[34:00] | Lay it on thick and force-dry it with canned air | 厚厚得涂一层然后用罐装空气风干 |
[34:04] | And you can cut bonding time to less than a minute. | 一分钟不到就可以完全粘住 |
[34:06] | Mike.I am not in love with this tactical position | 迈克 我不太喜欢这个作战位置 |
[34:09] | Not even with Fi’s prep work. | 也不喜欢菲的准备工作 |
[34:11] | My “prep work ” as you call it could hold off an army. | 我的准备工作可以拖住一支军队 |
[34:14] | Hey I’m just saying. | 我的意思是 |
[34:15] | I love explosives as much as the next guy … | 我爱这些炸药就像爱下一个男人 |
[34:17] | We just need to keep the bad guys from killing each other | 我们只需要在警察到来前 |
[34:19] | Until the cops get here. | 不让这两群坏家伙自相残杀 |
[34:20] | By standing in between them? | 就凭站在他们两方中间吗 |
[34:25] | Why cook at home when there’s takeout? | 既然有外卖干嘛还要自己做呢 |
[34:32] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[34:38] | Yes. Hello. Police? | 你好 警察局吗 |
[34:40] | I’m at 17th and palm in uh Little Dominica. | 我在小多米尼加第17街的棕榈树 |
[34:43] | I just saw some guys with automatic weapons. | 我看到一些人拿着机关枪 |
[35:09] | Okay. Tommy. Let’s go. | 汤米 快来 |
[35:28] | The box … go! Come on! | 拿着盒子 快走 |
[35:35] | Tommy dude move the van. Come on. | 汤米 把车开走 快 |
[35:38] | Move the … Tommy! Tommy! | 移开 汤米 汤米 |
[35:40] | The front. | 前门 |
[35:42] | Come on! | 快点 |
[35:44] | Come on! | 快点 |
[35:48] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[35:49] | Uh boss I’m not sure about the plan. | 老大 我不太明白你的计划 |
[35:51] | It’s almost like you were trying to get us killed out here. | 看起来你想让我们去送死 |
[35:53] | All right. Look. Open the door. | 好吧 听着 把门打开 |
[35:55] | Tommy screwed up. Something isn’t right. | 汤米搞砸了 事情不对劲 |
[35:57] | Actually,I think it’s you that screwed up. | 事实上 我觉得是你完了 |
[35:59] | You screwed up bad. | 你彻底完了 |
[36:02] | Oh. Here are the cops. Got to run. | 警察来了 得闪了 |
[36:04] | You’re setting me up? | 你陷害我 |
[36:05] | Not used to being the guy in the trap,are you? | 不怎么习惯被人陷害 是吗 |
[36:07] | What made you think you could piss off | 你怎么会认为在得罪了全城的 |
[36:09] | Every drug dealer and cop in town | 毒贩和警察后 |
[36:10] | And not get any payback? | 你还能全身而退 |
[36:11] | Oh,wait. That’s your problem … | 等一下 这就是你的问题了 |
[36:13] | You don’t think. | 你没脑子 |
[36:15] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[36:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:36] | It’s your lucky day, bitch. | 今天是你幸运日 婊子 |
[36:38] | I should get myself a lottery ticket. | 我该去买张彩票 |
[36:41] | And you should get yourself a lawyer. | 而你 该找个律师 |
[36:47] | Detective Found the other getaway car on the street … | 警探 街上还找到一辆赃车 |
[36:50] | It’s a silver ’09 Impala I.T. | 是辆09款银色雪弗兰英帕拉 |
[36:52] | A silver Impala? Are you sure? | 银色英帕拉 你确定吗 |
[36:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:56] | You’ll never believe what we found in the trunk. | 你不会相信我们在后车厢里找到了什么 |
[37:06] | Remember my 200-to-1 shot? | 还记得我200比1的记录吗 |
[37:08] | It’s just him and me now. | 现在只剩我和它了 |
[37:10] | Time to go straight Tommy. | 是时候走回正道了 汤米 |
[37:11] | If I ever see you in a police computer again… | 如果让我再在警察档案里看到你… |
[37:14] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不要担心 |
[37:16] | My mom’s back in saint louis. | 我母亲回圣路易斯了 |
[37:18] | I was thinking uh I might move there | 我在想或许我也该搬回去 |
[37:20] | Start a kennel or something. | 在那建个狗窝之类的 |
[37:22] | Sounds good. | 这主意不错 |
[37:24] | Hey thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:26] | The way you and your friends had my back… | 你和你朋友在我身后挺我 |
[37:32] | I think you guys are gonna be okay without me. | 我觉得你们没我会很好的 |
[37:47] | I closed my biggest case today. | 今天我最重要的案子结案了 |
[37:49] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[37:52] | The thing is he was a master criminal | 是这样的 他曾是个犯罪大师 |
[37:55] | Who managed to get stuck in a locked meth lab | 却把自己困在了现场 |
[37:57] | With c-4 in a getaway car parked outside. | 车停在外面留下一个C-4炸弹 |
[38:00] | Wow. Tough break. | 太倒霉了 |
[38:02] | Hmm. The funny thing is | 有趣的是 |
[38:03] | Is he’s never been tied to any cases with c-4. | 他从未和任何有关C-4炸弹的案子有干系 |
[38:05] | And that c-4 that was found in his trunk | 而那个在他车里发现C-4炸弹却 |
[38:08] | It’s the same used in seven explosions in the miami area. | 和迈阿密地区其他地方发现的7个炸弹是一样的 |
[38:10] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[38:12] | Well, it seems like you can close the books on those cases | 看来那七件案子你可以一起结案了 |
[38:16] | Or you can keep coming after me | 或者你继续跟着我 |
[38:18] | And have the case against Matheson unravel. | 但马西森的案子会没完没了 |
[38:22] | So I get Matheson and you get a free pass? | 也就是说我抓了马西森 然后乖乖放过你 |
[38:25] | If I got a pass,which I’m not saying that I did | 我并不是说你一定得放过我 |
[38:28] | It was anything but free. | 我也并不是没努力过 |
[38:31] | It’s like I told you,Detective,we’re on the same side. | 正如我所说的 警探 我们在同一条船上 |
[38:41] | Just remember where the line is.Mr. Westen. | 请你好自为之 韦斯顿先生 |
[38:44] | I will be watching you. | 我会一直看着你的 |
[38:46] | I’d expect nothing less. | 我很期待 |
[38:55] | Thanks for your call.Sam. | 谢谢你的邀请 萨姆 |
[38:57] | Man… | 伙计 |
[38:58] | I was so mad at you. | 我当时真对你恼火 |
[39:00] | When your name came across my desk | 当我看到你的名字在我桌上 |
[39:01] | I thought “This is it.” | 我想 “天赐我也” |
[39:02] | “This is my chance to get you back.” | “我终于有机会回报你了” |
[39:04] | Well I’m glad you found me. | 很高兴你找到我 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:08] | I am,too. | 我也很高兴 |
[39:09] | So,how about another drink, Sam? | 接下来是什么酒 萨姆 |
[39:11] | Coming right up. | 来了 |
[39:15] | There you go. | 尝尝看 |
[39:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:19] | Is there alcohol in this? | 这含酒精吗 |
[39:21] | Cause it’s masked by sort of a uh peachy citrus flavor. | 感觉被桃子和柑橘的口味盖住了 |
[39:26] | It’s called a fuzzy navel. | 这杯叫做 禁果 |
[39:27] | It’s not really my kind of thing | 这不是我的风格 |
[39:28] | But we got to start you off easy | 但你得慢慢开始入门 |
[39:30] | Work your way up to the good stuff. | 循序渐进 渐入佳境 |
[39:31] | I got to tell you Sam you’re like a … | 我得告诉你 萨姆 你就像 |
[39:33] | You’re like a drinking genius here. | 你就像个调酒天才 |
[39:35] | I’ve forgotten more about the subject | 我忘掉的调酒种类 |
[39:36] | Than you will ever know. | 都远远超过你所知道的 |
[39:43] | If I’m in a bar | 如果我在酒吧 |
[39:45] | And I can’t get the bartender’s attention | 调酒师不理睬我 |
[39:46] | cause I need some information about a drink | 而我又想多了解点 |
[39:48] | Would it be okay if I uh… | 我是不是可以 |
[39:50] | Would it be okay if I call you? | 是不是可以叫你出来呢 |
[39:52] | Absolutely Stacey. | 当然可以 斯泰西 |
[39:54] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[39:55] | Is this not the best audit ever? | 这难道不是最好的一次查账吗 |
[40:00] | I got rid of the rest of the c-4. | 我把余下的C-4炸弹都处理掉了 |
[40:03] | Such a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[40:04] | Small price to pay for getting the cops off our back. | 甩掉警察的跟踪 这点小钱花的值 |
[40:06] | Mm. I guess. | 也许吧 |
[40:08] | Now that we’re in the clear | 现在我们都自由了 |
[40:09] | There’s a few gigs I’ve lined up for us. | 我都想好了我们接下来该干嘛 |
[40:13] | Fi, This isn’t a good time. | 菲 还不是时候 |
[40:14] | Paxson’s backing off | 虽然帕克森离开了 |
[40:16] | But we still have no idea who’s coming after me next. | 但我们仍不知下一个盯上我的人会是谁 |
[40:19] | I still need back in. | 我还是得回去 |
[40:23] | Michael priorities change. | 迈克尔 轻重缓急会变的 |
[40:26] | People change. | 人也是会变的 |
[40:27] | Tommy always thought he’d be a criminal. | 汤米曾经总以为自己会变成罪犯 |
[40:31] | Maybe you’ll find… | 也许你可以找到… |
[40:35] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[40:37] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[40:40] | I’m free of the people who burned me. | 我摆脱了想要黑了我的人 |
[40:43] | I’m clear of the cops. | 我也摆脱了警察 |
[40:46] | This is the moment I’ve been waiting for. | 这正是我等待的时机 |
[40:49] | This is moment I’ve been waiting for, too. | 这也正是我等待的时机 |
[41:00] | Fi. | 菲 |
[41:04] | Let’s just enjoy dinner. | 我们还是好好享受晚餐吧 |