时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:15] | Where am I? Miami. | -我在哪儿? -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友… |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧? |
[00:25] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友… |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人… -又是你妈打来的? |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. someone needs your help, Michael. | -如果你绝望的话 -有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 最根本的是 一旦被炒 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:49] | Whether you’re hunting down extremists | 不论你是在克什米尔的山上 |
[00:51] | In the Mountains of Kashmir | 抓捕极端主义分子 |
[00:53] | Or tracking arms dealers through the streets of Moscow, | 或是在莫斯科的街道上跟踪军火商 |
[00:55] | The life of a spy takes a toll. | 间谍不是那么好当的 |
[01:05] | So during downtimes, you work out, eat right, | 所以休息期间 你得锻炼身体 合理膳食 |
[01:08] | And try to recharge your batteries, | 努力让自己保持旺盛的精力 |
[01:09] | Because you never know what’s waiting for you | 因为你无从得知在下一个转角 |
[01:11] | Around the next corner. | 有什么在等着你 |
[01:14] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[01:15] | This is Bud — bail jumper. | 这位是巴德 是个保释逃犯 |
[01:17] | We just got back from a lovely time in the Everglades. | 我们刚在大沼泽地度过了相当美好的时光 |
[01:20] | You have a real chair in this dump? | 这破地方有把真正的椅子吗 |
[01:21] | Poor Bud’s in a bad mood. He didn’t like the music in my trunk. | 可怜的巴德心情不好 他不喜欢我后备箱里的歌 |
[01:24] | Why is he here? | 他怎么会在这 |
[01:26] | Oh, we’re killing time, | 我们在消磨时间 |
[01:29] | Waiting for the bail bondsman to open his office. | 等着保释代理人上班 |
[01:32] | You know, he’s been throwing me more jobs | 你看 他最近丢给我的活 |
[01:34] | Than I can manage lately, | 多得我都做不完 |
[01:36] | And I was thinking, as long as you’re still burned… | 我在想 既然目前你还是被免职的 |
[01:39] | Trudging through swamps, looking for guys like Bud? | 跋山涉水在沼泽地里找巴德这样的家伙 |
[01:41] | I’m not hurting for money that bad, Fi. | 我还不至于这么嗜财如命 菲 |
[01:42] | Could have fooled me. | 真以为骗得过我 |
[01:44] | Think about it, Michael. | 想想看 迈克尔 |
[01:47] | Your strategic know-how…My expertise in the field. | 你的战略策划 加上我的实战经验 |
[01:52] | My brains, your brawn. | 我动脑 你动手 |
[01:55] | Time for you to go, Bud. | 巴德 你该走了 |
[02:02] | Mr. Westen, Detective Paxson, Miami P.D. | 韦斯顿先生 我是迈阿密警署的帕克森警探 |
[02:05] | This is Detective Lopez. | 这位是洛佩斯警探 |
[02:06] | You mind if we ask you a couple questions? | 介意我们问你些问题吗 |
[02:08] | I’m in the middle of something, actually. | 事实上我还有些事情要办 |
[02:11] | I understand you’re a bounty hunter, Miss Glenanne. | 我知道你是个赏金猎人 格兰恩小姐 |
[02:13] | Do you have a bail-enforcer’s license? | 你有保释执行人证书吗 |
[02:15] | Uh, actually, I’m freelancing. | 事实上 我是自由职业者 |
[02:19] | Actually, you’re harboring a fugitive. | 事实上 你这是在窝藏逃犯 |
[02:21] | Consider this a warning. | 你可以把这当做一个警告 |
[02:23] | Detective,I spoke with some officers at the station recently, | 警探 不久前我才被带到局子里问话过 |
[02:27] | And I think we cleared up all the questions they had. | 我想我已经把他们的问题都回答清楚了 |
[02:30] | Well, I have different questions. | 那么 我有不同的问题 |
[02:31] | They’re about a traffic incident — | 是关于一起交通事故的 |
[02:33] | Three cars blown up, three more totaled. | 三辆车爆炸了 还有三辆彻底被毁 |
[02:36] | Apparently, we have a one-man wrecking crew on our hands. | 显然 我们要找的是个很有破坏力的男人 |
[02:39] | Well, how can you be so sure it’s a man? | 你怎么肯定是男人干的 |
[02:41] | I’m as progressive as the next gal, Miss Glenanne, | 不是我歧视女性 格兰恩小姐 |
[02:44] | But someone matching Mr. Westen’s description | 但嫌犯驾车离开的时候被人看到了 |
[02:46] | Was spotted driving away from the scene. | 而且他们描述的样子和韦斯顿先生一致 |
[02:49] | White male, dark hair… | 白种男人 黑头发 |
[02:50] | …Athletically built? | 运动家的块头 |
[02:52] | I hope your department pays overtime, | 希望你们部门有加班工资 |
[02:53] | Because you’re gonna be searching | 因为你们有得找了 |
[02:55] | For a few hundred thousand suspects. | 至少会有成千上万个嫌犯 |
[02:57] | I’ve got just one. | 这不这里就有一个 |
[02:58] | Stuff’s been blowing up pretty steadily | 自从你来到迈阿密以后 |
[03:00] | Since you arrived in Miami. | 爆炸就接二连三地发生 |
[03:02] | So, are you gonna answer my questions, | 所以 你是准备回答我的问题呢 |
[03:04] | Or am I gonna pick my way through everything you own? | 还是要我把你这儿从头到尾彻查一遍 |
[03:07] | That would be a workbench, six power tools, | 我这儿有一个工作台 六个电动工具 |
[03:10] | Four yogurts — three yogurts. | 四杯酸奶 三杯酸奶 |
[03:11] | – I actually had one. – Blueberry. | -我刚吃掉一杯 -蓝莓口味的 |
[03:14] | Well, you can tell me all about it at the station, Mr. Westen. | 好吧 你可以到局子里再交待清楚 韦斯顿先生 |
[03:18] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[03:19] | I’m gonna enjoy this. | 肯定会很有意思的 |
[03:30] | Welcome to your worst nightmare, Mr. Westen. | 欢迎来到噩梦中 韦斯顿先生 |
[03:55] | You look wretched, Michael. | 你看上去真惨 迈克尔 |
[03:57] | Well, it’s not a day SPA in there, Fi. | 那里可不是温泉浴场 菲 |
[03:59] | Spent the last 24 hours in the drunk tank. | 跟帮醉汉一起关了24小时 |
[04:02] | So, Detective Paxson wasn’t questioning you the whole time? | 那么 帕克森警探也不是每时每刻都审问你喽 |
[04:06] | Oh, no, there was plenty of that, too. | 不 不过问的也够多了 |
[04:08] | She’s gonna be some real trouble. | 她会给我们带来不少麻烦 |
[04:12] | She already is. She cost me my money. | 她已经够麻烦了 她让我的赏金泡汤了 |
[04:14] | I’ll make it up to you sometime. | 有机会我会补偿你的 |
[04:16] | Well, how does now sound? I lined up a new gig. | 现在补偿怎么样 我接了个新活 |
[04:17] | I’ll fill you in on all the details over lunch. | 吃饭的时候再告诉你细节 |
[04:19] | Come on, Fi. Not another bail jumper. | 拜托 菲 不要又是个保释逃犯 |
[04:21] | No, but one of my old bail jumpers got me the job. | 不是 不过是以前一个保释逃犯有关 |
[04:25] | It’s a referral. | 她介绍来的 |
[04:35] | So, how’s Stevie? | 那么 史蒂维怎么样了 |
[04:37] | Doing time up at Raiford medium-security. | 在瑞福德中级防备监狱坐牢 |
[04:38] | Says “hi,” by the way. | 对了 他托我跟你问好 |
[04:40] | Her brother jumped bail on forgery charges. | 她哥哥被控造假 保释期间逃走了 |
[04:43] | I chased him to Boca. | 我一路追捕他到博卡 |
[04:44] | Had to hit him with a brick to get him in the car. | 不得不用砖头打晕他才把他弄上车 |
[04:46] | Sweet guy. | 可爱的家伙 |
[04:47] | He your partner? | 他是你的搭档吗 |
[04:49] | Well, you’d have to ask him that. | 你得问问他自己 |
[04:50] | What can we help you with? | 有什么可以为你效劳 |
[04:52] | This is my son, Brandon. | 这是我的儿子 布兰登 |
[04:54] | He’s been staying with his dad, Howard. | 他一直和他爸爸霍华德住一起 |
[04:56] | We’re separated. | 我们分居了 |
[04:58] | Howard hasn’t let me see or talk to Brandon for three days. | 霍华德已经三天不让我见他跟他说话了 |
[05:01] | Well, it sounds like you should be talking to a lawyer about this. | 好像你该去找律师谈这种事 |
[05:04] | I have — three of them. | 我找了三个了 |
[05:05] | They all say it’ll take months to get him into court. | 他们都说要几个月时间才能将他告上法庭 |
[05:08] | Howard just needs someone to knock some sense into him. | 我只想找人让霍华德讲点道理 |
[05:11] | – I am not sure. – It’s not a problem. | -我不确定 -没问题 |
[05:13] | Anything else you need? | 还有其它的需要吗 |
[05:15] | I just want to see my son. | 我只是想看看我儿子 |
[05:17] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[05:19] | Right, Michael? | 是不是 迈克尔 |
[05:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[05:28] | Do you know my new girl? | 你认识我的新女友吗 |
[05:30] | She rebuilt this engine by herself. | 她自己一个人改造了发动机 |
[05:32] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[05:34] | Just put a nice, sturdy tool in that woman’s hand — | 只要给她个顺手的工具 |
[05:36] | I got it, Sam. Find out anything? | 我明白了 萨姆 查出点什么了吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah, I asked around about your lady Detective. | 是的 我打探下了你的那个女探员 |
[05:42] | Turns out you got a stalker with a badge. | 看起来你已经被她紧紧盯上了 |
[05:44] | I mean,she checked every self-storage from here to Fort Lauderdale. | 她查了从这里到罗德岱堡所有的自助仓库 |
[05:49] | She found some Surveillance Video | 她找到些监控录像 |
[05:51] | Of you ducking into a place down by Homestead. | 拍到你一闪而入霍姆斯特德附近某地 |
[05:53] | – Not good. – What you got there? | -坏事了 -你在那里藏了什么 |
[05:54] | Some C-4 and detonators. | 一些C-4炸药和雷管 |
[05:56] | Well, she’s gonna own them soon, ’cause she’s working on a warrant. | 那她很快就能拿到了 因为她在申请搜查令了 |
[05:59] | There’s a hearing in a couple of days, | 这几天就会有消息了 |
[06:01] | But you got to get your stash out of there before then. | 但你得在这之前把藏的东西拿出来 |
[06:03] | Are you coming, Michael? | 你要来吗 迈克尔 |
[06:04] | Oh, Mike, uh, you know, | 迈克 你知道 |
[06:06] | Since I’m helping you avoid felony charges, | 既然我正帮你逃脱重罪指控 |
[06:08] | I thought maybe there’d be a lunch in it for me. | 是不是该请我吃顿午饭 |
[06:10] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[06:12] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[06:15] | Geez. | 什么人哪 |
[06:18] | I got you, baby. | 至少我还有你 宝贝 |
[06:24] | Typical. | 他一向这样 |
[06:25] | Howard spends 80 hours a week at the office, | 霍华德每个礼拜在办公室工作80个小时 |
[06:27] | And he can’t find an hour to take care of his yard. | 他甚至不能抽出一个小时来整理庭院 |
[06:32] | Go ahead and take it. | 没关系 接吧 |
[06:34] | Just keep your eyes on the street. | 帮我留意着点街上的动静就好 |
[06:36] | This should be pretty straightforward. | 这很简单的 |
[06:40] | Yeah, Ma? | 妈 什么事 |
[06:41] | It’s somebody’s birthday today. | 今天是某人的生日哦 |
[06:44] | I thought you could come over for a nice dinner | 我觉得你该邀请萨姆和菲欧娜 |
[06:46] | With Sam and Fiona. | 回来吃顿晚餐 |
[06:48] | We’re celebrating birthdays now? | 我们啥时候开始庆祝生日了 |
[06:50] | We always did. Don’t you remember sixth grade? | 一直都有啊 你记得你六年级的时候吗 |
[06:53] | Your friend Billy Kane was there. | 还请了你朋友比利·凯恩 |
[06:54] | It was his party, mom. | 妈 那是他的生日派对 |
[06:56] | Well, it’s never too late. | 那么 现在开始也不晚 |
[06:58] | All right, where are we getting takeout from? | 好吧 那我们要叫哪一家的外卖呢 |
[07:01] | Who said anything about takeout? | 谁说要叫外卖啦 |
[07:04] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[07:06] | So, you coming or not? | 你究竟来不来啊 |
[07:07] | I’ll try. | 我尽量吧 |
[07:08] | Michael,I don’t want to hear how you’ll try.I want you to promise. | 迈克尔 我不是要尽量 我是要你的承诺 |
[07:11] | Fine. I promise I’ll try. | 好吧 我承诺我会尽量的 |
[07:14] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[07:36] | You can stop now. | 你现在可以停下来了 |
[07:40] | You can stop now! | 你现在可以停下来了 |
[07:51] | Howard… | 霍华德 |
[07:54] | We just want to see your son. | 我们只是想见见你儿子 |
[07:56] | Oh, you don’t understand. | 你们不明白的 |
[07:58] | I’m sure whatever the issue is, you can work it out with your ex. | 不管什么问题 你都可以跟你前妻一起解决的 |
[08:00] | No! That’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[08:03] | He was kidnapped. | 他被绑架了 |
[08:05] | Of course he was. | 当然是被绑架了 |
[08:08] | Brandon didn’t come home from school on thursday. | 布兰登星期四放学后没有回家 |
[08:11] | I got a call. Uh, I don’t know the guy’s name. | 我接到了一个电话 我不认识那人 |
[08:14] | Is he asking for money? | 他提出要钱了吗 |
[08:15] | No, I-I-I work at a diamond wholesaler. | 不是的 我在为一钻石批发商工作 |
[08:18] | He wanted information about an upcoming shipment. | 他要我们马上要出的这批货的消息 |
[08:22] | Said not to contact the police, | 还说叫我不能报警 |
[08:24] | Or I’d never… | 要不然的话我将永远 |
[08:26] | See Brandon again. | 见不到布兰登了 |
[08:30] | He’s calling today with instructions. | 他今天会打来给我指示 |
[08:31] | How could you not tell me? | 你怎么可以不告诉我呢 |
[08:33] | I didn’t want you calling the police, Patricia. | 我不想让你报警啊 派翠西亚 |
[08:35] | I was trying to protect Brandon. | 我只是想保护布兰登 |
[08:37] | That was not your decision to make! He’s my son, too! | 你无权做这个决定 他也是我的儿子 |
[08:38] | Look, he just wants diamonds. I’m going to give them to him. | 你看 他只是要钻石嘛 我给他钻石就好啦 |
[08:42] | Howard, it’s not that simple. | 霍华德 这事没那么简单 |
[08:44] | If this guy really wants to disappear, | 如果那人真想躲得远远的 |
[08:46] | He has no incentive to return your son. | 他就不会把儿子还给你 |
[08:48] | Brandon’s old enough to identify him. | 以布兰登的年纪 已经能认出他了 |
[08:51] | Whoa, whoa, w-what — what are you saying? | 你 你 你这么说是什么意思 |
[08:53] | You know what he’s saying, Howard. | 你知道他是什么意思 霍华德 |
[08:55] | They’re not gonna bring us Brandon back alive! | 他们不会让布兰登活着回来的 |
[08:57] | We should call the police. | 我们该报警的 |
[08:58] | No! No cops! He said he would kill him. | 不行 不能报警 他们说会杀他的 |
[09:00] | Enough. | 够了 |
[09:02] | Michael and I will take care of him… | 迈克尔和我会搞定他的 |
[09:03] | 霍华德和派翠西亚 委托人 | |
[09:07] | …Without involving the cops. | 而且也不用报警 |
[09:09] | But you can’t be at each other’s throats, okay? | 但是 你们不要再吵架了 好吗 |
[09:11] | When the kidnapper calls again, | 绑匪再打电话来时 |
[09:13] | You’re going to say you’re not doing anything | 你就说 除非能证明你儿子还活着且安然无恙 |
[09:15] | Until you get proof that your son is alive and unhurt, | 不然你什么都不会做的 |
[09:18] | And then you’re gonna ask for a face-to-face meeting. | 然后你要求当面会谈 |
[09:20] | You think he’ll come? | 你觉得他会来吗 |
[09:22] | If he wants his diamonds, he will. | 如果他想要钻石的话 他会来的 |
[09:24] | And if we’re lucky, we’ll follow him back to where Brandon is. | 如果我们够走运的话 跟著他就能找到布兰登 |
[09:26] | Well, won’t that be dangerous? | 那不是很危险吗 |
[09:27] | It doesn’t matter. I’ll do it. | 没关系的 我做 |
[09:30] | Whatever it takes to get Brandon back. | 只要是能救布兰登的 我都会做 |
[09:40] | I told Howard not to take that stupid job. | 我叫霍华德别做那该死的工作的 |
[09:43] | Sales manager. | 销售部经理 |
[09:45] | We were doing just fine as REPS. | 我们一起做销售代表多好啊 |
[09:47] | – You work together? – We did. | -你们一起工作 -是的 |
[09:49] | It was great till he took that promotion. | 在他升职之前都很好的 |
[09:51] | Long hours, travel, and now this. | 工作时间又长 又要出差 现在又是这个 |
[09:55] | Well, I’m sure this was not part of the plan | 我肯定他接这工作之前 |
[09:57] | When he took the job. | 没预想到事情会变这样的 |
[09:58] | Well, he should have known the risk. | 他该知道这工作的风险的 |
[10:03] | Patricia, I want you to try something. | 派翠西亚 来跟着我试试这个 |
[10:04] | It’s a relaxation exercise I do in situations like this. | 这是我在紧张时的放松练习 |
[10:09] | I want you to close your eyes… | 现在你闭上眼睛 |
[10:12] | And breathe deep. | 深呼吸 |
[10:14] | Picture a peaceful mountain stream. | 在脑海里出现祥和的山间小溪图 |
[10:16] | Can you do that? | 好了吗 |
[10:19] | Now picture yourself… | 在画里 你正在 |
[10:21] | Drowning the kidnapper in the stream. | 把绑架者摁到小溪里面 |
[10:23] | You’re taking a rock from the stream | 从小溪里拿起一块石头 |
[10:25] | – And raising it above your head… – Fi. | -高举过头 -菲 |
[10:27] | …and with tremendous force, you’re bringing — | 用尽全身力量 把它 |
[10:29] | Fi! | 菲 |
[10:30] | We got something. He’s passed by twice. | 有情况了 他经过两次了 |
[10:33] | Smart criminals have a variety of ways | 智能型罪犯有很多方法 |
[10:35] | To find out if a meeting is under police surveillance. | 来判断会面是否被警方监视 |
[10:39] | Some are more subtle than others. | 有些还会更狡猾 |
[10:40] | – Howard, right? – Yeah. | -霍华德 对吧 -是的 |
[10:43] | I’m Santora. | 我是桑特拉 |
[10:44] | Nice to meet you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[10:48] | Throw a few punches… | 他们会打个几拳 |
[10:50] | 桑特拉 绑匪 | |
[10:50] | And any cops in the area have to come running. | 通常警察会马上跑过去的 |
[10:54] | God! Do something! | 天啊 去阻止他啊 |
[10:55] | We can’t. He’s testing us. | 我们不能去 他在测试我们 |
[10:57] | But he’s gonna kill him! He’s — | 但是 他会把他打死的 他在 |
[10:59] | Patricia. Patricia! | 派翠西亚 派翠西亚 |
[11:01] | If you want your son back, you’ll stay in the car. | 如果你还想救你儿子的话 给我好好呆着 |
[11:07] | You got any friends around here I should know about? | 你附近有你朋友吗 我该认识认识 |
[11:12] | You tell anyone about our little arrangement? | 你告诉谁我们之间的小协议了 |
[11:15] | Look at me, Howard. | 看着我 霍华德 |
[11:17] | Behavior in a combat situation is unpredictable. | 在战斗中的行为是不可预测的 |
[11:21] | Sometimes trained soldiers go screaming for the hills. | 有些训练有素的士兵在爬山时会怕到尖叫 |
[11:24] | Sometimes guys who have never fired | 有时候 有些除了玩具手枪 |
[11:26] | Anything bigger than a cap gun | 就没开过枪的人 |
[11:28] | Turn out to have ice in their veins. | 结果却反倒沉着冷静 |
[11:33] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道我们的协议 |
[11:36] | Let me see my son. | 让我见见我儿子 |
[11:45] | Today’s headline. The kid’s fine. | 这是今天的报纸 那小孩没事 |
[11:48] | Now, let’s be clear. | 现在我们把话说清楚 |
[11:50] | You’re not calling the shots here. | 这儿不是你在发号施令 |
[11:51] | You’re not gonna make any more demands, | 你不能再诸多要求 |
[11:54] | And you’re not gonna try anything cute. | 也别给我自作聪明做蠢事 |
[11:56] | If anyone touches me, | 如果我有何闪失 |
[11:57] | If I’m a minute late checking in with my guys, | 如果我迟了一分钟和我的手下联系 |
[12:01] | You never see the kid again. | 你就永远见不到你儿子了 |
[12:02] | Got it? | 清楚了吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 清楚了 |
[12:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:09] | That’s just so you don’t forget. | 这是提醒你记住我说的 |
[12:10] | Now…Let’s talk about my diamonds. | 现在 我们来谈谈我的钻石 |
[12:15] | In the field, it’s often your human instincts | 在实战中 人类的本能反应 |
[12:18] | That jeopardize an operation. | 往往会坏事 |
[12:19] | Helping people is great, | 帮助别人是好事 |
[12:21] | But there are times that impulse can get people killed. | 但是 冲动往往会坏事的 |
[12:24] | Sometimes the right thing to do is let a guy bleed for a while. | 很多时候我们要做的就是让他们自乱阵脚 |
[12:30] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[12:43] | He kept hitting me. I didn’t know what to do. | 他一直在打我 我不知道该怎么做 |
[12:45] | You did everything right, Howard. | 你做得很好 霍华德 |
[12:47] | He said he wants the stones in 24 hours… | 他说他24小时内要得到钻石 |
[12:49] | Or Brandon dies. | 不然就会杀了布兰登 |
[12:51] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这是绝不会发生的 |
[13:02] | How’d we do? | 事情做得怎么样了 |
[13:04] | Uh, not so great. | 不大顺利 |
[13:06] | Santora didn’t go near the kid. | 桑特拉没有去小孩那 |
[13:09] | He’s hanging out at a bar, sipping mojitos. | 他去了个酒吧 喝了几杯莫吉托 |
[13:11] | Mike, this guy’s not afraid to be seen. | 迈克 这人不怕暴露行踪 |
[13:14] | But I thought you could follow him to where Brandon is. | 但是我以为你能跟踪他到关布兰登的地方 |
[13:16] | – I thought.. – He’s smart. | -我以为 -他很聪明 |
[13:17] | He’s keeping the job compartmentalized. | 他们是分工合作的 |
[13:20] | Howard’s at the hospital getting stitches. | 霍华德还在医院缝针 |
[13:22] | That was all for nothing?! | 难道他的苦就白受了吗 |
[13:24] | Not nothing. We’ll know when he moves. | 不全是 我们会知道他的一举一动 |
[13:25] | I got a buddy keeping an eye on him. | 我找了个人监视着他 |
[13:26] | Why can’t you just grab him and waterboard him or something, | 你们就不能抓住他 然后拷问什么的 |
[13:29] | Make him tell us where Brandon is? | 逼他说出布兰登被关在哪里 |
[13:31] | You torture somebody, | 如果你严刑拷打一个人 |
[13:32] | They’ll tell you anything to make it stop. | 他一定会随便说一些 好让你停止 |
[13:34] | No, there are better ways to get reliable information. | 我们有更好的办法 得到可靠的信息 |
[13:37] | Sam, how do you feel about a little…reverse interrogation? | 萨姆 你觉得来点反向审问怎么样 |
[13:40] | Never been a big fan, Mike. | 迈克 我从来就太好那口 |
[13:42] | What’s reverse interrogation? | 反向审问是什么东西 |
[13:43] | We used to do it during the Cold War. | 冷战时期曾经用过的 |
[13:45] | You send one of your guys in there to be interrogated | 派自己手下的一个人到敌方去接受审问 |
[13:47] | To learn what the bad guys are worried about. | 从而了解对方担心的事情 |
[13:49] | You play your cards right, | 如果处理得当 |
[13:50] | Their questions will tell you all about them. | 你就能从他们的问题中知道一切 |
[13:52] | You play your cards wrong, | 如果处理不当 |
[13:53] | Have a little faith, Sam. | 萨姆 自信一点 |
[13:55] | How long do you think it’ll take to set up? | 你觉得要多少时间准备 |
[13:57] | Car, building… | 车子 房子 |
[13:59] | Some cop lights,a couple hours. | 还要一些警灯 大概要几个小时 |
[14:01] | All right, call me when it’s done. | 好的 准备好了就打我电话 |
[14:04] | We’re gonna find your son. | 我们会找到你儿子的 |
[14:18] | This is a valuable lesson for you. | 对你来说 这是一次宝贵的教训 |
[14:21] | C-4 is meant to be used, not stored. | C-4是用来炸东西的 不是藏着好看的 |
[14:23] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[14:24] | I’m serious. | 我可是认真的 |
[14:26] | All those times you told me to make the explosions smaller, | 你每次都告诉我 爆炸威力小一些 |
[14:28] | I shouldn’t have listened to you, | 我就不该听你的 |
[14:29] | Then Paxson wouldn’t have anything to hang you with. | 不然帕克森就没法抓住你的把柄了 |
[14:31] | When you’re concerned | 如果你担心 |
[14:33] | You might be walking into a police stakeout, | 自己可能已经被警方监视 |
[14:35] | There are a number of things to look out for — | 有几样东西 你需要多留意 |
[14:37] | Parked cars or vans… | 停着的轿车和货车 |
[14:39] | Hold on, Fi. | 等等 菲 |
[14:42] | Workers that seem unusually preoccupied | 看起来异乎寻常地专心的工人 |
[14:44] | And curious kids. | 还有古怪的孩子 |
[14:47] | No matter where you go in the world, | 无论世界的哪个角落 |
[14:49] | Little boys like candy, puppies, and cops. | 小男孩都喜欢糖果 小狗和警察 |
[14:52] | I think our detective friend had a surprise planned. | 我想我们的警察朋友想给我们个惊喜 |
[15:00] | Mr. Westen. | 韦斯顿先生 |
[15:02] | Detective Paxson and detective forget-your-name. | 帕克森警探 还有这位啥警探来着 |
[15:04] | You know, I was thinking about renting one of these storage units. | 你知道吗 我正打算在这租用一个储藏室 |
[15:07] | You mind if I look at yours? | 介不介意让我看下你那间 |
[15:08] | Storage unit? | 储藏室 |
[15:09] | Yes, or you could give us | 是的 或者能否告诉我们 |
[15:11] | The fake name you used when you rented it. | 你租用时所用的假名 |
[15:13] | Or go ahead and clear it out. Don’t let us stop you. | 或者直接清理干净 我们不会阻止你的 |
[15:17] | I think there’s been a big misunderstanding. | 我想这个误会大了 |
[15:20] | I actually heard you were in the neighborhood, | 其实 我听说你就在附近 |
[15:22] | And I came by to see you. | 我是过来找你的 |
[15:23] | Yeah, I wanted to give you some receipts, you know, | 没错 我想给你一些收据 |
[15:25] | Give you a better idea of what I’ve been doing, where I’ve been going. | 让你对我做的事情和去过的地方有个了解 |
[15:28] | That one’s for breakfast. Fi had a Spanish Omelet. | 那个是早餐的收据 菲吃了个西班牙煎蛋卷 |
[15:30] | – Egg whites only. – Thank you. | -只吃了蛋白 -谢谢 |
[15:33] | Well, if you get the urge to destroy any evidence, | 如果你们想要破坏证据 |
[15:36] | Stop by. | 放马过来 |
[15:38] | We’ll be waiting for you. | 我们会等着你 |
[15:43] | Was that flirting, or does she hate you? | 她这算是在跟你调情 还是恨你 |
[15:45] | I am not her type. | 我不是她喜欢的型 |
[15:50] | Yeah, Sam? | 萨姆 你说 |
[15:51] | Hey, Mike, you ready to do this? I’m all set. | 迈克 你准备好了吗 我这儿一切就绪 |
[15:54] | Seriously, though, I think this is a little risky. | 说真的 我觉得这么做有点冒险 |
[15:56] | I’m on my way. | 我过来了 |
[16:04] | When it comes to cover I.D.s, impersonating a bad cop | 当需要掩饰身份时 冒充一个坏警察 |
[16:08] | Is much better than impersonating a good one. | 要比冒充好警察要好得多 |
[16:10] | An honest cop follows policies and procedures, | 一个正直的警察会照章办事 |
[16:13] | From the way he cuts his hair | 小到自己的发型 |
[16:14] | To the approach he takes when carrying out a traffic stop. | 大到他交通拦检的处理方式 |
[16:17] | Pose as a good cop, and you have to go by the book. | 假扮个好警察 你得多学习理论知识 |
[16:19] | Pose as a bad cop, | 但是假扮个坏警察 |
[16:21] | And you can throw out that book and write your own. | 你就可以完全按照自己的方式来 |
[16:23] | Hi, there. Detective Finley. | 你好 我是芬利警探 |
[16:27] | Wow, nice seats. | 座位不错嘛 |
[16:29] | What is that, pearl leather? | 什么材料的 珠光革吗 |
[16:31] | Let me call my lawyer. He can tell you all about them. | 我给律师打个电话 他会跟你说的 |
[16:34] | All right, just relax. | 好了 放松点 |
[16:36] | I’m here unofficially. | 我来不是公干的 |
[16:38] | Just think of this as… a business meeting. | 你可以把这当作是一个商务会议 |
[16:41] | You want to do a business meeting? | 你想开个商务会议 |
[16:43] | How about you make an appointment? | 那你先预约下好吗 |
[16:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:46] | When’s a good time to talk about | 那讨论一下有人想坏你的事 |
[16:48] | Someone who’s trying to move in on one of your scores? | 什么时候才算合适呢 |
[16:49] | Just worked a drug bust. | 刚完成毒品搜查行动 |
[16:51] | Heard something that might interest you. | 听到一些你可能感兴趣的事情 |
[16:55] | In the criminal world, selling yourself as a colleague | 在犯罪界 说自己是对方的同僚 |
[16:58] | Often means doing something illegal. | 往往表示得做一些非法勾当 |
[17:01] | So while snorting lactose isn’t pleasant… | 虽然吸乳糖这事不怎么舒服 |
[17:08] | It may put people’s minds at ease. | 但是或许能让对方放松警惕 |
[17:10] | Oh ho! Got this on the bust, too. | 这个也是行动中缴获的 |
[17:12] | 90% pure. | 90%的纯度 |
[17:15] | Puts hair on your chest, I’ll tell you that. | 你竖起耳朵听好了 我就跟你详谈 |
[17:17] | What’s this you heard about a score? | 你说谁要坏我的事 |
[17:20] | Yeah, it was a coke buy down in Overtown. | 上城区有一比可卡因交易 |
[17:22] | Busted a guy I know, a Junkie named Shep. | 我逮了个吸毒的 名叫谢普 |
[17:24] | So, he’s trying to get me to lay off him | 他想让我放他一马 |
[17:26] | ’cause he says he knows something about | 因为他说自己知道一个 |
[17:28] | A plan to, uh, rip you off. | 敲诈你的计划 |
[17:30] | Some Junkie told you this? | 一个吸毒的告诉你这些 |
[17:32] | Yeah, he’s a snitch. | 是的 他经常告密 |
[17:34] | Hey, the guy’s a mess, but his intel’s usually good. | 他人虽然很邋遢 不过消息一般都不错 |
[17:36] | So, why’d you bust him? | 那你为什么要抓他 |
[17:37] | Well, I take him in every so often just to keep him in line. | 我经常抓他 就是为了让他老实点 |
[17:40] | So, listen, I’m taking him to the station. | 听着 我正要带他去局里 |
[17:44] | For a couple of grand… | 只要几千美金 |
[17:46] | You can question him first. | 你就可以先审审他 |
[17:49] | Interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[17:53] | He said something about a kid, if that means anything. | 他提起了个什么小孩 不知道什么意思 |
[17:57] | A kid? | 一个小孩 |
[17:59] | Yeah, he didn’t say much more than that. | 没错 不过没有多说 |
[18:01] | Man, I cannot get over this leather. | 老兄 这个皮革的感觉真好 |
[18:03] | It’s hand-tooled, right? | 是手工整修的 对吗 |
[18:05] | Where is this guy? | 这家伙人呢 |
[18:06] | So, what you’re saying is, | 你的意思是 |
[18:09] | Michael’s missing his own birthday party?! | 迈克尔要错过自己的生日派对了 |
[18:12] | H-he’s busy. | 他很忙 |
[18:14] | Busy? | 忙 |
[18:15] | Busy being shot at or busy get blown up? | 忙着搞别人还是被别人搞 |
[18:18] | Does he ever take a day off? | 他没有休息日吗 |
[18:20] | Ow! Damn it! | 该死 |
[18:24] | I mean, you know… | 你知道吗 |
[18:26] | A little consideration is all I’m asking. | 我要的只是一点点关心 |
[18:28] | I’m making an effort. so should he. | 我在努力 他也应该如此 |
[18:31] | Well, he seems to be making progress. | 他好像的确在进步 |
[18:34] | Don’t fool yourself, honey. | 别自欺欺人了 亲爱的 |
[18:36] | Loving Michael is always trench warfare. | 爱迈克尔就像打堑壕战 |
[18:45] | You tell him to come to the party. | 你跟他说 一定要参加派对 |
[19:00] | Busted a few raves here. | 在这里抓了几个胡说八道的家伙 |
[19:04] | Don’t worry. No one comes around now. | 别担心 不会有人来的 |
[19:06] | Place is condemned. | 这地方被查封了 |
[19:07] | It’s where I do my, uh, freelance work. | 是我自由活动的地盘 |
[19:10] | So, the snitch is in there. You got my money? | 那个告密的就在那 钱带来了吗 |
[19:14] | Here you go. I’ll take it from here. | 给你 接下来就交给我了 |
[19:16] | Oh, oh, no, my friend. | 不 我的朋友 |
[19:17] | That’s not how it works. | 不是这样的 |
[19:19] | We question this guy together. | 而是我们一起去审问那个人 |
[19:21] | No offense, but I don’t like people knowing my business. | 无意冒犯 不过我不喜欢别人知道我的生意 |
[19:24] | Yeah, no offense, but I don’t care. | 我也无意冒犯 不过我也不在乎 |
[19:26] | Your business doesn’t concern me. | 你的生意不关我事 |
[19:28] | What concerns me is nobody touches my prisoner but me. | 关键是除了我没人能碰我的犯人 |
[19:30] | I got my own way of asking questions. | 我有自己问话的方式 |
[19:32] | Yeah, and I got to explain every scratch on the guy | 没错 我带他回警局的时候 |
[19:33] | When I take him down to the station. | 还得解释他身上的每一点伤痕 |
[19:35] | So if you want to come down there with me, that’s fine. | 要是你愿意和我一起去 那就无所谓 |
[19:38] | Otherwise, we do this my way. | 不然的话 按我的办法做 |
[19:39] | And what about later? | 等会儿怎么做 |
[19:42] | This guy Shep gets to mouth off? | 要是这个谢普不识相怎么办 |
[19:43] | Don’t worry about that. | 不用担心 |
[19:45] | I got enough on this guy to send him to prison on the moon. | 我有足够的证据让他在监狱呆一辈子 |
[19:48] | He’ll keep his mouth shut. | 他不会说出去的 |
[19:51] | So, nobody knows you got this guy here, huh? | 没人知道你把这家伙关在这 对吗 |
[19:54] | Don’t get any ideas. | 没人知道 |
[19:56] | As far as my supervisor’s concerned, | 上级只是知道 |
[19:58] | I’m working on a case. | 我在查案 |
[20:00] | Officially, I’m in the middle of interviewing you, | 正式说来 我正在向你了解情况 |
[20:02] | So if anything happens to me, | 所以如果我有什么不测的话 |
[20:03] | He knows who to come looking for. | 他知道该找谁 |
[20:05] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[20:07] | So, I don’t know you… | 我不认识你 |
[20:10] | But I hear you know me… | 但听说你认识我 |
[20:12] | And my business. | 还知道我的生意 |
[20:14] | Interrogation professionals don’t ask questions directly. | 专业的审问专家不会直接切入正题 |
[20:17] | They hide what they know and don’t know. | 他们会隐藏知道或是不知道的信息 |
[20:20] | Aw, you’re a real prince, Finley, | 你可是真是个君子啊 芬利 |
[20:22] | A real stand-up guy. | 真是太正直了 |
[20:25] | After all I’ve done for you, this is what I get? | 我为你做了那么多 你就这样报答我吗 |
[20:26] | Nothing personal. Just business. | 跟私人关系无关 纯属交易 |
[20:30] | Amateurs tend to ask for exactly what they want. | 业余的才会直接询问想知道的 |
[20:32] | Who told you about the kid? | 谁告诉你孩子的事 |
[20:33] | It’s like playing poker with your cards showing. | 就好像是亮着自己的牌打扑克 |
[20:36] | I think your buddy here wants to kiss me, Finley. | 我想你的朋友想亲我 芬利 |
[20:38] | Hey, I’m not that type. | 我可不是那种人 |
[20:42] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[20:43] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[20:45] | A friend of a friend. | 一个朋友的朋友 |
[20:47] | I didn’t get his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[20:48] | They didn’t give me details. I didn’t ask for them. | 他们没告诉我细节 我也没多问 |
[20:50] | All right, tell me about this job. | 那说说他要怎么做 |
[20:55] | They needed help moving a — a kid. | 他们要帮忙转移一个小孩 |
[20:59] | They wanted a place that they could stash him | 他们想找个藏他的地方 |
[21:01] | For a few days off the street. | 好让别人找不到几天 |
[21:03] | I found it. Can I go now? | 我帮忙找到了 我能走了吗 |
[21:05] | You can go when I find out what the hell is going on. | 除非我弄明白到底怎么回事 |
[21:10] | The guy who hired you — | 雇了你的人 |
[21:12] | He say when they were planning this? | 他说了什么时候实施计划了吗 |
[21:14] | Oh, come on, you think they’re gonna tell me when? | 算了吧 你以为他们会告诉我吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah, right after they told me | 没错 然后他们还会 |
[21:18] | Their vacation plans and their social security numbers. | 告诉我他们的度假计划和社保卡号 |
[21:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:23] | You got a smart mouth. | 你倒是伶牙俐齿 |
[21:25] | Maybe you should start using it to save your ass. | 也许你该再多说几句救救自己的命 |
[21:27] | They told me… to find a place… | 他们让我 找个地方 |
[21:31] | Where they could stash the kid… For a few days. | 能藏得下几天孩子的地方 |
[21:35] | Do you want me to say that slower? | 你是想我说得这么慢吗 |
[21:37] | Where’d you meet them? | 你在哪里见的他 |
[21:39] | Right. Do you think I’m stupid? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[21:42] | I tell you that, | 我告诉你 |
[21:43] | And you’re gonna go tell them and I’m gonna get killed. | 然后你再告诉他们 接着我就被灭口 |
[21:46] | You worry about that later. | 还有空担心那些 |
[21:47] | You got more immediate problems. | 先顾着眼前吧 |
[21:50] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:54] | It was a restaurant — a diner, I think. | 那是个饭店 是家餐馆吧 我想 |
[21:57] | When people are desperate for information, | 当一个人急切想要得到信息的时候 |
[21:59] | They start filling in the blanks, | 他们开始在脑中填空 |
[22:01] | Often without realizing it. | 常常没有意识到 |
[22:03] | It’s something fortune-tellers rely on. | 这就是算命人惯用的伎俩 |
[22:06] | It works pretty much the same way for spies. | 间谍的工作方式也差不多 |
[22:08] | Think harder. | 再想想 |
[22:10] | Although fortune-tellers | 尽管算命人 |
[22:11] | Usually don’t get smacked around as much. | 通常都不会像这样被抽 |
[22:17] | It was a diner. | 是个餐馆 |
[22:19] | It had burgers and fries. | 有卖汉堡 薯条 |
[22:21] | The Seaside Diner? | 是海滨餐馆吗 |
[22:24] | Was that it? Off the Sauseway? | 是那个吗 就在大堤边上 |
[22:26] | Yes. Thank you. | 没错 谢谢 |
[22:28] | I met the guy at the seaside diner. | 我在海边小吃摊遇见那人 |
[22:32] | What’d this guy look like? | 那人长相怎么样 |
[22:34] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:35] | H-he was a guy. | 他是个男的 |
[22:37] | Was a white guy, maybe. | 可能是白人 |
[22:38] | “white”? | 白人 |
[22:40] | I’m just gonna go out in Miami and look for a white guy? | 难道要我在迈阿密找个白人 |
[22:43] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你得再想想 |
[22:46] | No! All right, all right, all right! | 不 好吧好吧 |
[22:47] | It was — it was — the waitress knew him. | 有个女招待认识他 |
[22:50] | She called him “Flowers.” | 她叫他小花 |
[22:51] | They knew him there. | 那里的人认识他 |
[22:54] | And that’s it. That’s — that’s — that’s all I know. | 没有了 我就知道这么多 |
[23:06] | Yeah, this is Jimmy. | 你好 我是吉米 |
[23:08] | Get over to the Seaside Diner now. | 现在立刻去海滨餐馆 |
[23:10] | Ask around for a guy named Flowers. | 找个叫小花的家伙 |
[23:15] | Surprising how much a guy remembers | 没想到经你这么一教训 |
[23:16] | When you help him out a little. | 一个人能记起那么多 |
[23:18] | Listen, this is taking longer than I thought. | 这比我想的花的时间要长 |
[23:20] | I got to make a call. You two play nice. | 我去打个电话 你们俩乖乖的 |
[23:26] | Fi, get over to the Seaside Diner. | 菲 马上去海滨餐馆 |
[23:28] | It’s off Macarthur Causeway. Santora is sending a guy there. | 就在麦克阿瑟大堤旁边 桑特拉派了个人过去 |
[23:31] | You might be able to tail him back to Brandon. | 你应该可以跟踪他找到布兰登 |
[23:33] | Just stay out of sight, all right? | 别让他发现 懂吗 |
[23:35] | Stay out of sight? | 别让他发现 |
[23:36] | You’re seriously telling me that? | 你是在嘱咐我这个吗 |
[23:38] | Well, it’s nothing personal. | 不是不放心你 |
[23:39] | Things are just getting a little tense around here. | 这里的事情有点棘手 |
[23:41] | So, you and your friends thought that you could rip me off? | 你和你朋友以为可以狠敲我一笔 |
[23:45] | That right? What was the plan with the kid? | 对吗 你们想把那孩子怎么样 |
[23:48] | I told you everything I know. I was supposed to get — | 我知道的都告诉你了 我应该可以 |
[23:50] | What was the plan?! | 到底想怎么样 |
[23:51] | I was paid a lousy 150 bucks for this job. | 干这个我只拿了可怜的150块 |
[23:56] | You think I don’t want to tell you? | 你以为我不想告诉你吗 |
[23:57] | Put the knife away!! | 把刀拿开 |
[24:00] | You’ve got a sharp knife!! | 你拿着把锋利的刀 |
[24:01] | Get that knife out of my face! | 把刀从我脸上拿开 |
[24:03] | Fi, just go now. | 菲 现在就去 |
[24:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:08] | You want to — you want to know the plan? | 你想知道他的计划吗 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[24:12] | All right, well, | 好的 |
[24:13] | You’re never gonna know the plan with a knife, | 你拿着刀就永远不会知道 |
[24:17] | Because cutting me up ain’t gonna turn me into a mind reader! | 因为就算剁了我 也不能把我变成读心人 |
[24:21] | Whoa, there, friend. | 等等 朋友 |
[24:24] | My prisoner… | 我的犯人 |
[24:26] | My rules, remember? | 记得吗 要按我的规矩 |
[24:28] | Now, you want me to lean on him, | 现在我来逼问他 |
[24:30] | All you have to do is ask. | 你要做的只是问问题 |
[24:36] | We clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[24:38] | Now, put it away. | 把刀放下 |
[24:53] | We may have a lead on Brandon’s location. | 我们要比他们先找到布兰登的所在 |
[24:55] | You’re going to get him now? | 你现在就要去接他吗 |
[24:57] | If things go according to plan. | 如果一切按计划顺利的话 |
[24:59] | I’ll come with you. I can help. | 我和你一起去 我可以帮忙 |
[25:01] | Well, that’s sweet and very brave, | 你很贴心 也很勇敢 |
[25:03] | But you are gonna get yourself shot. | 但你会中枪的 |
[25:05] | Well, if that’s what it takes to get our son back, I don’t care. | 如果那是找回儿子的代价 我不在乎 |
[25:08] | Brandon is gonna need you alive. | 布兰登需要你好好活着 |
[25:10] | Getting shot sounds noble | 挨上一枪可能听上去崇高 |
[25:12] | Until it actually happens to you. | 真要发生了 就不是那么回事了 |
[25:14] | Don’t volunteer for it unless it’s absolutely necessary. | 除非万不得已 没必要上赶着挨枪子儿的 |
[25:17] | Brandon’s gonna be fine. | 布兰登会没事的 |
[25:20] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[25:22] | You want to do something for your son? | 你们想为儿子做点事吗 |
[25:25] | Don’t forget this moment. | 铭记此刻 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 我们会的 |
[25:30] | And don’t ever work together. | 以后两口子别干同一行 |
[25:32] | Not all couples can handle it. | 大部分夫妻都应付不来 |
[25:37] | Okay, so, this Flowers — | 好吧 你说的这个小花 |
[25:39] | He show you where the kid is? | 他告诉你孩子在哪儿了吗 |
[25:41] | No, t-t-they drove me through the neighborhood — | 没有 他把我带到那附近 |
[25:43] | T-the route they were gonna take. | 让我看了看他们要走的路线 |
[25:45] | I don’t remember — | 我忘了 |
[25:46] | I’ve had enough of you-don’t-remember. | 我不想再听到你说忘了这两个字 |
[25:50] | No more warnings. | 别再打了 |
[25:52] | I’ve answered all your questions. | 你想知道的我都说了 |
[25:53] | I want you to tell me who is trying to rip me off! | 那就告诉我是谁要敲我一笔 |
[25:57] | And I want a house on Star Island, | 我只不过想在星岛上买栋房子 |
[26:00] | Filled with strippers and bikinis, | 住满了脱衣舞娘和泳装美女 |
[26:02] | But wishing just doesn’t make it so, man! | 但事与愿违 仅此而已 伙计 |
[26:05] | It’s time to focus. | 别废话 |
[26:07] | Now, listen, I assume there isn’t a sign on the place | 听着 关孩子的那个地方 |
[26:10] | That says “the kid is here,” | 门口又不会挂个牌子告诉你 |
[26:11] | So how would he know if he saw it? | 所以即使他看到了 他又怎么会知道呢 |
[26:15] | Come on, you got guys with the kid? | 拜托 你不是找人看着孩子的吗 |
[26:16] | Maybe Shep saw them. | 说不定谢普见到过他们 |
[26:18] | – Yeah, I got two guys. – Yeah, could be. | -对 我有两个手下 -是的 那就有可能了 |
[26:20] | I saw a couple of guys, but I didn’t talk to them. | 我看到过几个人 但没跟他们讲过话 |
[26:22] | I don’t know their names. | 我不知道他们的名字 |
[26:23] | – Did you see the kid? – No. | – 看到孩子了吗 – 没有 |
[26:25] | Okay, Santora, so calm down. He didn’t see the kid. | 既然这样 桑特拉 你先冷静点 他没见到孩子 |
[26:27] | Maybe it’s not the same place. | 也许不是同一个地方 |
[26:29] | He didn’t see him because the kid | 没看到孩子是因为他关在 |
[26:31] | Is in a shed behind the house! | 在房子后面的小屋里 |
[26:33] | Now shut up and let me think! | 都闭嘴 让我好好想想 |
[26:41] | Searching for a concealed enemy who could be anywhere | 靠自己去找出藏在暗处的敌人 |
[26:44] | Is a waste of time. | 无疑是浪费时间 |
[26:45] | Yeah, it’s Jimmy. | 是我 吉米 |
[26:47] | 吉米 桑特拉的手下 | |
[26:50] | Nobody’s heard of “Flowers” at the diner. | 餐馆里没人听说过什么小花 |
[26:52] | Usually, your best bet is to stay put | 通常 最好的法子就是按兵不动 |
[26:56] | And give your enemy a reason to come to you. | 给对手个理由让他自己走出来 |
[27:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:02] | Is there something I should know about? | 出什么事儿了 |
[27:04] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[27:06] | Just get back to the house and watch the kid. | 回去看好那孩子 |
[27:15] | To tail someone, you need both skill and instinct. | 跟踪是门学问 驾驶技术与警觉缺一不可 |
[27:19] | You need skill because the driving is tough. | 需要驾驶技术是因为开好车并不容易 |
[27:21] | You can’t get too close,and you can’t drift too far away. | 不能跟得太紧 也不能离得太远 |
[27:25] | You can’t go too fast or too slow. | 不能开得太快也不能太慢 |
[27:27] | You need instinct because every turn, | 每次转弯 每次换车道 过每座桥 |
[27:30] | Every lane change, every bridge raises the risk of being seen. | 都可能暴露自己 这就需要你时刻警觉 |
[27:34] | Anyone can be trained to follow a car. | 通过训练每个人都能学会跟踪 |
[27:37] | But it takes good instincts | 但只有警觉性高的人 |
[27:38] | To know when it’s time to stop following. | 才知道何时该停止追踪 |
[27:46] | So, I had one of my guys ask around. | 我让一个手下去打听了 |
[27:50] | No one at that restaurant | 餐馆里的人 |
[27:51] | Ever heard of anyone named flowers. | 都不知道你说的那个小花 |
[27:53] | Why is that m-my fault? | 那是我的错吗 |
[27:55] | Maybe he went to the wrong place. | 说不定是他去错地方了 |
[27:58] | He went to the diner, you lying son of a bitch. | 肯定没错 你个狗娘养的敢撒谎 |
[28:00] | Why would I lie to you? | 我为什么要骗你 |
[28:03] | That’s it. | 好吧 |
[28:04] | I’m shutting this thing down before it gets any worse. | 我得在情况更糟前赶紧把这事了结了 |
[28:09] | When you work with someone long enough, | 跟某人在一起混得久了 |
[28:11] | You learn to trust them. | 就要学着信任他们 |
[28:13] | When things go bad, | 当事情进展不顺 |
[28:15] | That trust is the difference between life and death. | 这种信任就能决定生死 |
[28:18] | Of course, knowing that doesn’t make it less terrifying | 当然 即便如此 面对你一无所知的情况 |
[28:22] | To back a play you know nothing about. | 你还是会忍不住恐惧 |
[28:24] | Listen, uh… | 听着… |
[28:26] | I know this guy, Shep. | 我了解他谢普这个家伙 |
[28:28] | I mean, he’s a pain in the ass, but his information is good. | 这小子是个刺儿头 但他的信息一向很准 |
[28:31] | Yeah? because he told me some story about a guy who doesn’t exist? | 是吗 就凭他捏造的那个压根不存在的人 |
[28:35] | Maybe the guy does exist. | 那个人可能不是别人 |
[28:37] | He could be one of your own guys. | 而是你手下当中的一个 |
[28:44] | So, one more time… | 那我再给你一次机会 |
[28:47] | This flowers guy… | 那个叫小花的家伙 |
[28:50] | What did he look like? | 长什么样 |
[28:53] | He has, uh, slicked-back hair. | 他…头发向后梳得油光水滑 |
[28:57] | He was a muscle guy. | 一身肌肉 |
[29:01] | He wears those muscle shirts, | 穿着无袖健美衫 |
[29:03] | You know, to show off his arms. | 喜欢显摆他的胳膊 |
[29:05] | That’s the best I can do. That’s all I got. | 就这么多了 就这些 |
[29:07] | That’s flowers? you’re sure? | 这就是你说的小花 确定吗 |
[29:10] | Yeah, that’s the guy who told me about the kid. | 对 就是他跟我说了孩子的事 |
[29:22] | What is wrong with you? | 你又怎么了 |
[29:24] | That’s my guy. | 那是我的手下 |
[29:25] | Like you said, my own guy is trying to steal from me. | 真让你说中了 我自己的手下有人背叛我 |
[29:29] | What guy? | 哪个手下 |
[29:30] | His name’s Jimmy. | 他叫吉米 |
[29:32] | The guy I sent to the diner to look for flowers — | 就是我派去找小花的那个人 |
[29:34] | It turns out the son of a bitch is flowers. | 结果那王八蛋就是小花 |
[29:37] | He’s supposed to be watching the kid. | 我让他看着孩子 |
[29:38] | Instead, he’s planning to rip me off. | 没想到他居然算计起我来了 |
[29:40] | Ok,look,things are little hard right now. | 好吧 现在是有点难办了 |
[29:42] | You know, you can call it off.Let the kid go. | 你知道 你可以就这么算了 放那个孩子走 |
[29:45] | He‘ll just give him to me. | 或者把孩子交给我 |
[29:47] | I’ll tell his parents I found him wandering around. | 我会跟他父母说 发现他在外面闲逛 |
[29:49] | It’s too late for that. | 来不及了 |
[29:50] | He saw my face. It’s over. | 他看到我的脸了 别说了 |
[29:53] | I got to clean this whole mess up. | 我得这个烂摊子给收拾干净了 |
[29:56] | Whoa, whoa, what are you gonna with that? | 你拿枪干什么 |
[29:58] | Listen, you’ve been a stand-up guy. | 听着 你这人不错 挺靠得住 |
[30:00] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[30:02] | And I don’t want to cause you problems. | 我也不想给你惹麻烦 |
[30:03] | But that guy in there, Shep… | 但里面那个人 谢普 |
[30:06] | He’s got to die. | 他必须得死 |
[30:10] | Now. | 现在就得死 |
[30:17] | Every profession has occupational hazards. | 任何职业都存在危险性 |
[30:19] | Butchers cut themselves, | 屠夫可能会伤到自己 |
[30:21] | House painters fall off ladders, | 油漆工可能会从梯子上摔下来 |
[30:23] | And operatives get asked to help kill their own people. | 警察也有可能要帮着去杀自己人 |
[30:26] | Hey. You watch it, friend. | 留神 伙计 |
[30:28] | I got unis checking on my evinue. | 这附近可有我的人 |
[30:31] | Back off. | 退后 |
[30:32] | This is my snitch. | 他是我的线人 |
[30:33] | I got to be able to explain what goes on. | 我得跟他说清楚来龙去脉 |
[30:36] | My own guys are turning on me. | 我就是被自己人背叛了 |
[30:37] | If he’s part of it, he’s got to go. | 既然他有份 他就得死 |
[30:38] | They all do. | 他们都得死 |
[30:40] | Oh, I see, so I’m just supposed to sit back | 你的意思是让我一边看着 |
[30:41] | And hope none of this blows back on me? | 求老天别让这事儿跟我扯上关系 |
[30:43] | No way, pal. That’s not how this goes down. | 没门 伙计 这根本行不通 |
[30:45] | You got any ideas? I’m listening. | 你有别的法子吗 说来听听 |
[30:49] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[30:51] | Yeah, I say that, uh… | 要我说 不如这样 |
[30:53] | Dropped him off by the road. | 把他弄到路边来 |
[30:55] | I let him out ’cause he was sick from the dope. | 因为他毒瘾犯了 所以我让他出去 |
[30:57] | I’ll just tell them that — that he attacked me, | 我就跟别人说 这家伙袭击我 |
[30:59] | And he tried to escape. | 接着还想跑 |
[31:01] | Wait, you? | 等等 你 |
[31:02] | Yeah. Don’t you remember? He’s my prisoner. | 当然 我不是跟你说过吗 他是我的犯人 |
[31:04] | How am I gonna explain a suspect | 他要是浑身中枪 |
[31:06] | That’s full of these random bullet holes? | 你要我怎么跟上头解释 |
[31:08] | We’ll have the damn FBI here. It’s better this way. | 到时候该死的FBI会来查我们 这法子要好得多 |
[31:11] | Put a few rounds in his chest with my gun, | 用我的枪对他胸口来几枪 |
[31:13] | But you do it out by the road, you understand? | 不过要在路边下手 明白我的意思吗 |
[31:15] | Your gun? What the hell are you talking about? | 用你的枪 你他妈到底在说什么 |
[31:18] | Look, I got to be able to sell this story to my department. | 听着 我得让上头相信我的说法 |
[31:21] | If I don’t, they’re coming after me. | 要不然 他们会查我的 |
[31:23] | Trust me, it’s better this way. | 相信我 这法子好多了 |
[31:26] | Come on, come on. | 快 快点 |
[31:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:32] | I’ll go get shep. | 我去把他弄出来 |
[31:34] | You get your guy on the phone. You tell him to sit tight. | 你打个电话给你手下 让他哪儿也别去 |
[31:36] | I don’t want this situation any worse than it already is. | 我可不想形势变得比现在更糟 |
[31:51] | You all right, Mike? | 你还好吧 迈克 |
[31:52] | Yeah. You still pack a pretty good punch, Sam. | 是的 你拳头还是那么硬 萨姆 |
[31:56] | Yeah, well, the good news is | 当然 好了 好消息是 |
[31:58] | Santora’s planning on going back to the kid. | 桑特拉打算回去找那孩子 |
[32:01] | Fi followed their guy. | 菲在跟踪他们的人 |
[32:04] | They’re holed up on an island off the Causeway. | 他们呆在长堤外的一个岛上 |
[32:07] | And the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[32:08] | Santora wants to kill you first. | 桑特拉想先干掉你 |
[32:12] | I convinced him to do it with my gun | 我让他拿我的枪来杀你 |
[32:15] | Up on the side of the road, | 就在路边办这件事 |
[32:16] | Make it look like you were trying to get away. | 要装得像你想逃跑一样 |
[32:18] | How far is the road? | 路有多长 |
[32:19] | A couple hundred yards. | 几百码 |
[32:21] | I guess it’ll have to do. | 我猜只能这样了 |
[32:22] | Mike, if there was any other way… | 迈克 如果有其他办法… |
[32:23] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[32:25] | All right, when you get free, | 好吧 等你跑了 |
[32:26] | Take his car and head to the Causeway. | 开上他的车直接去长堤 |
[32:28] | I’ll get you the address. | 我会给你地址 |
[32:31] | Good luck, Mikey. | 祝你好运 迈克 |
[32:34] | Let’s take a walk. | 跟我出來 |
[32:39] | Listen, listen, you don’t want to do this. | 听着 你不会那么做的 |
[32:42] | This — I could tell you more. | 我还能告诉你更多 |
[32:44] | I could tell you about Flowers and the plan. | 我能告诉你小花和他那个计划 |
[32:47] | Man, you don’t want to do this. | 伙计 你不会那么做的 |
[32:48] | I know plenty already. | 我知道的够多了 |
[32:49] | I mean, why shut this down? | 我是说 为什么不谈谈呢 |
[32:51] | There’s money to be made here, man. | 只是钱的问题而已 伙计 |
[32:53] | I-I could help you. We could split it 50/50. | 我能帮你 我们五五分账 |
[32:55] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:57] | I don’t want to die, man! | 我可不想死 伙计 |
[33:00] | Please… | 求你… |
[33:01] | Please, I’m begging you! | 求求你了 |
[33:42] | He got away. | 他跑了 |
[33:45] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[33:47] | Where’s my gun? | 我的枪呢 |
[33:48] | He took it! | 他拿走了 |
[33:50] | He’s got my gun? We got to find him! Now! | 他拿走了我的枪 我们得找到他 马上就去 |
[33:56] | Could he be going to meet up with Jimmy? | 他会不会去找吉米去了 |
[33:57] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 可能吧 |
[33:59] | And you told Jimmy to stay put with the kid? | 你让吉米和那孩子呆在一起? |
[34:01] | – Yeah. – Where’s the house? | -是的 -那房子在哪 |
[34:04] | We don’t have time for this! Where’s the house?! | 我们没有时间了 那房子在哪 |
[34:06] | Hibiscus Island. | 芙蓉岛 |
[34:08] | What address? | 地址呢 |
[34:09] | I got to know! They got my gun! | 我得知道 他拿了我的枪 |
[34:12] | Look, if I go down for this, so do you! | 我要是栽在这个上 你也别想好过 |
[34:15] | 1313 prospect street. What are you doing? | 前景大街1313号 你干嘛 |
[34:18] | They have a security office on the island. | 岛上有个保安室 |
[34:21] | I’ll ask if they’ve seen him. | 我问问他们是不是见过那人 |
[34:25] | Yeah, Sam? | 萨姆? |
[34:27] | Yeah, this is Officer Finley, uh, Miami P.D. | 是的 我是迈阿密警署的芬利警探 |
[34:29] | I’d like to know if you’ve seen anyone | 我想知道 你们有没有看到谁 |
[34:31] | Go to 1313 Prospect Street. | 往前景大街1313号去了 |
[34:33] | Uh, there’s someone going there right now. | 马上就有人去了 |
[34:39] | Fi, I got the address. | 菲 我知道地址了 |
[34:50] | People underestimate the urban warfare importance of TV in urban warfare. | 人们低估了电视在城市战中的重要作用 |
[34:55] | Guard duty’s boring, and a ballgame passes the time better | 保安工作很无聊 看场棒球比赛打发时间 |
[34:59] | Than, say, looking for intruders. | 怎么说呢 总比警惕入侵者愉快些 |
[35:01] | More battles have been decided by pennant races | 很多战役的胜负往往由棒球赛决定 |
[35:04] | Than people imagine. | 这种情况多到出乎人想象 |
[35:10] | Brandon? | 布兰登 |
[35:11] | We’re gonna take you back to your mom and dad, okay? | 我们带你去你爸爸妈妈身边 好吗 |
[35:43] | The junkie’s here. | 那混蛋真的在这 |
[35:45] | We do him and Jimmy first, then the kid. | 我们先干掉他和吉米 然后是那孩子 |
[35:47] | Okay, you cut through the backyard, | 好的 你从后院进去 |
[35:49] | I’ll cover you from the front? | 我在前面掩护你 |
[35:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:54] | Have fun in there, you son of a bitch. | 好好玩吧 你个王八蛋 |
[35:59] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁在这 |
[36:03] | You thought you could steal from me? | 你以为你能从我这儿偷东西 |
[36:05] | – What the hell are you saying? – Where’s the kid? | -你他妈说什么呢 -那孩子呢 |
[36:06] | I said where’s the kid?! | 我说 那孩子在哪 |
[36:08] | I don’t know! He was just there! | 我不知道 他刚还在那儿的 |
[36:09] | I know what you did, Jimmy. | 我知道你干了什么 吉米 |
[36:11] | I know you’re Flowers. I know everything. | 我知道你就是小花 我知道所有的事情 |
[36:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. Get that thing out of my face! | 我不知道你在说什么 别拿枪指着我 |
[36:16] | Put it down now! You picked the wrong guy to double-cross! | 放下枪 你以为你能骗得了我 |
[36:19] | – I did everything you ever said! – You sold me out to a junkie! | -我一直都听你吩咐的 -你把我出卖给了那吸毒的 |
[36:21] | It’s always best to have business arguments unarmed. | 生意上的争吵最好不要带着武器 |
[36:24] | When tempers are high and everyone’s got a gun, | 当气氛紧张 而每个人都拿着枪时 |
[36:28] | You never know what’s going to set someone off. | 你永远不知道谁会倒下 |
[36:34] | Jimmy, Jimmy, don’t — | 吉米 吉米 别… |
[36:41] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[36:43] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[36:44] | Think about leaving Miami. | 考虑下离开迈阿密 |
[36:46] | You don’t want to be around if Santora’s friends come looking. | 桑特拉总有朋友 你们不会想留在这里吧 |
[36:48] | Oh, we weren’t planning to be. | 我们也没打算留在这里 |
[36:49] | We’ve talked about making a fresh start somewhere else, together. | 我们商量过了 一起搬到别的地方 重新开始 |
[36:54] | Thank you… | 谢谢你们… |
[36:56] | For everything. | 所做的这一切 |
[36:58] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:05] | A fresh start…together. | 厮守在一起 重新开始 |
[37:08] | Kind of inspiring, don’t you think? | 挺激动人心的 你说呢 |
[37:11] | I’d settle for staying out of jail. | 我只要能不进监狱就满足了 |
[37:13] | Come on, Fi, we got a date… | 拜托 菲 我们还有个约会 |
[37:15] | With the storage unit. | 跟那间储藏室的约会 |
[37:38] | When a front door is being watched, | 当前门被看紧时 |
[37:40] | Your best option oftentimes is just to make a back door. | 通常你最好的选择就是开个后门 |
[37:46] | If you don’t mind getting damp, | 如果你不介意浑身湿透 |
[37:48] | A water saw is a great tool for the job. | 水压冲锯是一个不错的东西 |
[37:51] | It will cut through the wall | 它能比金属锯更安静地 |
[37:53] | Much more quietly than a metal saw | 锯开墙体 |
[37:55] | And won’t ignite anything flammable | 也不会引爆墙体周围的 |
[37:56] | That happens to be lying around. | 任何易燃易爆品 |
[38:50] | Hey, Detective, uh, would you like to come in? | 警探 想进来看看吗 |
[38:53] | I have some more receipts. | 我还有更多的收据 |
[38:55] | Cute. | 很可爱 |
[38:57] | You know, I finally did get a look at that storage unit | 知道吗 最后我终于得以一见 |
[38:59] | That didn’t belong to you. | 那间不属于你的储藏室 |
[39:00] | Find anything interesting? | 看到什么好玩的了吗 |
[39:03] | Yeah, I found a hole in the back of the wall | 是的 我在后墙上发现一个洞 |
[39:06] | And a puddle of water inside. | 还有一大滩水 |
[39:07] | Yeah, the heavy rains the other night | 是的 有天晚上雨下的挺大 |
[39:09] | Must have done some funny things. | 一定有啥好玩的事发生了 |
[39:11] | This isn’t over. | 这事还没完 |
[39:38] | Did you make this? | 这个是你做的吗 |
[39:40] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[39:41] | I wanted this to be special, so I cooked. | 我想要个特别点的 就自己做了个 |
[39:44] | It’s good. | 很好吃 |
[39:54] | Happy birthday, Mike. | 生日快乐 迈克 |
[39:55] | Beer. a five-pack. Thanks. | 啤酒 五瓶装的 谢谢了 |
[39:58] | Yeah, it’s imported. | 是的 进口货 |
[40:00] | It’s supposed to be brewed by some monks in Belgium. | 据说是些比利时的修道士酿的 |
[40:02] | It’s, uh… | 它… |
[40:03] | It’s really good, or, you know, so I heard. | 味道很不错 你知道的 我是这么听说的 |
[40:06] | Would you like some? | 你想来点吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah, thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[40:09] | It’s kind of pricy, | 它挺贵的 |
[40:11] | But I figured only the best for you, Mike. | 但是我只想给你最好的 迈克 |
[40:12] | Would you like a bottle opener, Sam? | 需要开瓶器吗 萨姆 |
[40:14] | Oh, no, no, I got one. Thanks. Yeah. | 不 不 我带着的 谢谢 |
[40:17] | I never leave home without it. | 我从来不把它落下 |
[40:18] | Sam, you need a bottle opener. | 萨姆 你需要个开瓶器 |
[40:20] | Why don’t I show you where it is? | 来吧 我来告诉你放在哪儿了 |
[40:24] | Okay. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[40:29] | All right,where is the bottle opener | 好吧 那开瓶器在哪呢 |
[40:54] | It’s a bayonet. | 是把刺刀 |
[40:55] | Used during the First World war for close fighting. | 一战期间近身格斗时用的 |
[40:58] | Fi… | 菲… |
[41:00] | Thanks? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
[41:01] | Well, someone once told me | 其实是有人告诉过我 |
[41:03] | That caring for you is like trench warfare. | 和你在一起就像是打堑壕战 |
[41:10] | So I thought you should arm yourself. | 所以我想你该武装下自己 |