Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is michael westen. 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:04] I used to be a spy until… 我曾经是间谍 直到…
[00:06] We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单
[00:09] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing 一旦被炒 你就一无所有
[00:11] no cash, no credit, 没有现金 没有信用卡
[00:13] No job history. 没有工作经历
[00:14] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们圈定的城市里
[00:17] Where am i? miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:19] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:22] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:24] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 好战的前女友
[00:26] Should we shoot them? 干掉他们吧
[00:28] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友
[00:30] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:33] …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的
[00:35] …if you’re desperate. 如果你绝望的话
[00:36] Someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:37] Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, 最根本的是 在查明是谁炒了你之前
[00:42] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:44] Previously on “burn notice”… 《黑名单》前情回顾…
[00:46] Give us the man who killed our operatives, 告诉我是谁杀了我们的特工
[00:48] And you and I can have a little chat about your future. 然后我们可以讨论下你的未来
[00:50] You didn’t tell her it was victor, did you? 你没告诉她是维克多吧 对吗
[00:52] The man has tried to kill you twice. 那家伙曾两次要谋害你
[00:54] He’s the one enemy I know carla has. 我知道他是卡拉的一个敌人
[00:56] I’d like to at least talk to him before I turn him in. 在供出他前 至少该和他谈谈
[00:58] You tell carla someone else went after her operatives, 你去告诉卡拉追杀她的特工是另有其人
[01:00] and we’re friends. 然后我们就能做朋友
[01:01] I have questions, and I have a feeling you can answer them. 我有个问题 我想你能回答
[01:04] Well, that’s not on the menu. 好 它可不在菜单上
[01:06] I’m asking for answers. 我想要的是答案
[01:23] The most dangerous time in any operation 在任何行动中 最危险的时刻
[01:25] is just as everything’s coming together. 在于所有状况一起来
[01:28] You never know whether you’re about to get a 你永远不知道下一秒得到的
[01:30] Pat on the back or a bullet to the back of the head. 是一番赞扬还是后脑勺上的一颗子弹
[01:42] Of course, there’s not much you can do 显然 你唯一能做的便是
[01:44] but act like everything’s fine. 假装若无其事
[01:47] Hello, michael. 你好 迈克尔
[01:49] Care for a chocolate-covered pomegranate seed? 喜欢巧克力夹心石榴籽吗
[01:50] khava tea? 印度茶呢
[01:51] You drove all the way out here to offer me a snack? 你大老远跑过来就为了请我吃点心
[01:54] I’m touched. 感激不尽啊
[01:55] It’s a taste of your former life. 体会下你过去的生活
[01:57] Good old days before the burn notice, 在被加入黑名单前的美好日子里
[01:59] When michael westen was just a carefree spy 迈克尔·韦斯顿就是个在阿富汗的沙漠中
[02:02] in the deserts of afghanistan. 无忧无虑的间谍
[02:08] You know, I was like you once, michael. lived for the job. 我曾和你一样 迈克尔 为这工作鞠躬尽瘁
[02:11] Eventually, I discovered the job doesn’t love you back. 到头来却发现得不偿失
[02:14] You got burned? 你也被炒过
[02:15] Yes. 是的
[02:16] I was angry at first. 起初我怒不可遏
[02:19] Then I found I didn’t miss it. 后来我发现自己并不怀念它
[02:21] You might find the same thing, michael. 你也会明白的 迈克尔
[02:23] And if I want my life back? 如果我想重回过去的生活呢
[02:26] Well… 这…
[02:27] That’s why I’m here. 这就是我在这里的原因了
[02:30] Anything’s possible if you do your job. 如果你好好完成任务 一切皆有可能
[02:33] I’m working on it. you know me. 我正努力着呢 你了解我的
[02:34] This is serious, michael. 不开玩笑 迈克尔
[02:35] Management’s not happy. 管理层可不太满意
[02:37] They’ll be in town shortly to 他们很快就要入城
[02:38] make sure everything’s resolved. 确保万事无恙
[02:40] These are not people to be trifled with, michael, believe me. 相信我 迈克尔 他们可不是好忽悠的
[02:42] I’ll do my best, then. 我会竭尽所能
[02:43] Remember, there are worse things than being blacklisted. 切记 有些事可比被加黑名单糟糕的多
[02:46] Oh, I know. 我知道
[02:48] I could be this guy. 我会像这家伙一样
[03:10] Hey, mikey. you sure you weren’t followed? 迈迈 你确定没人跟踪吗
[03:12] Sure as I can be. 确定以及肯定
[03:14] Unless she’s got an invisible helicopter, I think we’re fine. 除非她派架隐形直升机 我想我们是安全的
[03:17] Yeah, I wouldn’t put it past her. 没准她真能做出来
[03:18] She needs to back off if I’m gonna solve her problem. 要想让我帮忙解决问题 她必须给我一定的空间
[03:20] From what I can tell, she really 看的出 她是真的
[03:22] needs me to solve the problem. 急需我帮她排忧解难
[03:24] Let’s see how our guest is doing. 来瞧瞧我们的客人怎么样了
[03:26] Last I checked, he was sleeping. 上次检查时 他还在睡觉
[03:27] It’s kind of tough to sleep when you’re cable-tied to a chair. 被电缆线绑在椅子上睡觉可有点不好受啊
[03:31] How long’s he been in there alone? 他一人在里面待了多久
[03:33] A few hours. 几个小时
[03:35] You said not to open the door. 你交代过不要打开门
[03:36] What’s in that? 这是什么
[03:37] Oh, beanbag rounds. 豆弹枪
[03:40] At this range, it’ll break a few ribs. 在这种射程下 能打断好几根肋骨
[03:48] Nice place. 好地方啊
[03:50] I stayed in a bed and breakfast like this once. 以前也有过这样绑在床上吃早餐
[03:52] Glad you like it. 很高兴你满意
[03:55] When you’re dealing with a trained operative, 当你对付的是个受过训的特工
[03:58] You have to assume they’re as good as you are. 你就得把他们当做和自己一样出色
[04:00] If you’d have cut through your restraints 如果你有办法在几小时内
[04:02] given a few hours alone, 自己逃脱捆绑
[04:03] Chances are he had the same idea. 那很可能他也办的到
[04:23] That’s enough rough-housing, boys. 小子们 对搏结束了
[04:26] It’s always fun until someone gets hurt. 在有人受伤之前 还是很好玩的
[04:35] So, now we’re cozy. what shall we talk about? 现在我们都舒服了 想聊什么话题
[04:38] Why don’t we start with why you tried to blow me up? 那就从为何你想炸飞我说起吧
[04:40] You make it sound so personal. 你说的好像个人恩怨似的
[04:44] I was removing operatives from the field. You were cogs in a machine. 我在逐一消灭这个领域的特工 你只是机器上的一个齿轮
[04:47] I just hit that machine with a baseball bat. 我就好像是用棒球棒砸这个机器
[04:49] Why’d you hit the machine, then? 你为什么要砸这个机器
[04:50] You know, not to be rude, 无意粗鲁
[04:53] but I’d just as soon skip to the end here. 我只想直接跳到最后
[04:56] The end? 最后
[04:56] Well, if there’s one thing 说起迈克尔·韦斯顿
[04:58] everyone knows about michael westen, 大家都知道一点
[04:59] It’s that he wants his job back. 他想找回工作
[05:00] And here I sit, your shot at getting that. 而我坐在这里 你的机会就来了
[05:02] Now, it doesn’t take an intelligence analyst 现在 无需费什么脑筋
[05:04] to see how this ends. 便知结局如何了
[05:05] So, wake me when carla gets here, 所以 要么等卡拉来的时候叫醒我
[05:08] Or shoot me now and save everyone some time. 要么现在就杀了我 大家省事
[05:11] You went after carla’s organization. why? 你的目标是卡拉的组织 为什么
[05:17] Why does it matter? 这有什么关系呢
[05:19] Nothing I say will change the fact 无论说什么都无法改变
[05:21] that I’m your ticket out. 我将成为你复职的通行证
[05:23] Why is your curiosity more important than my nap? 你的好奇心又怎会比我的小睡更重要呢
[05:26] You’re out of moves here, victor. 你在这是无计可施了 维克多
[05:28] Your only shot here is to trust me. 你唯一的机会就是信任我
[05:31] Hmm, trust you. 信任你
[05:33] Just like that. 没错
[05:37] You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. 你一无所有 所以只赚不赔
[05:46] I was cia. 我曾效力于中央情报局
[05:49] My family was stationed with me in mexico city. 我全家跟着我派驻在墨西哥城
[05:51] An op went bad, and… 一次任务失败 然后
[05:53] I lost my wife and son. 我失去了妻儿
[05:57] The burn notice went out the same day. 被炒通知也在同一天接踵而至
[05:58] I was out on my ass, my family was dead, 我失魂落魄 我的亲人都死了
[06:00] Not even enough money for a bus ticket home. 身上连坐公车回家的钱都不够
[06:03] And then you got a call from carla. 然后你接到了卡拉的电话
[06:05] Well, I was more enthusiastic 对于那次机会
[06:07] about the opportunity than you were. 我可比你热心多了
[06:10] It was a way back in, a way to get payback. 这是次重返正轨的机会 一次讨回公道的机会
[06:12] Well, it took me some time, 虽然费了不少周折
[06:14] but I found what I was looking for. 但我还是查到了真相
[06:23] And the punch line, the really, really funny part is, 可笑的是 真的很有趣
[06:26] it was carla. 竟然是卡拉
[06:29] She had my family killed as part of my recruitment. 她将杀害我全家作为重新招我入职的一部分
[06:35] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[06:37] By that time, I was inside. I was an effective operative. 那时候 我在组织内部 是个杰出的特工
[06:41] And I figured, 于是我想
[06:42] “hey, while I’m here, why not gut the entire organization?” 既然我在内部 为何不摧毁这个组织
[06:47] Well, I took my shot. 我就采取了行动
[06:51] And here we are. 然后我们就在这了
[06:55] Carla doesn’t know you’re here. 卡拉并不知道你在这里
[06:57] If you’re telling the truth, 如果你说的是实话
[06:59] maybe we can work on this together. 也许我们能并肩作战
[07:08] I’ve got a boat docked out at the end of randall key. 我有艘船停靠在兰德尔基的尾处
[07:11] The cabin is booby-trapped with a claymore. 船舱里有个克雷默炸药的小陷阱
[07:16] Check under the bed. 检查床下
[07:18] If you want proof, that’s the best I can do. 这是我所能提供给你的最好证据
[07:37] You’re trusting him? 你相信他
[07:38] How many times does someone have to try 你忘了有多少次别人要杀你之前
[07:40] To kill you before he’s crossed the line? 是会露出马脚的
[07:42] We came to an understanding. 我们相互理解了
[07:43] You know, when I was a kid, I adopted a dog that I found. 我小时候捡来一条狗
[07:47] He had these big eyes, and I used to rub his belly, 它有一对大眼睛 我过去还常揉它肚子
[07:49] And I thought we had something special 我以为我们关系够铁
[07:51] — right up until he bit a chunk out of me. 结果它却咬掉我一块肉
[07:53] I’ll show you the scar if you’d like. 要看吗 我可以给你看伤疤
[07:55] I’ll be careful, sam. 我会小心的 萨姆
[07:56] I’m coming with you. 我和你一起去
[07:58] Give him some air. see what else you can get out of him. 给他一些空间 看还能从他嘴里套出什么
[08:01] Rub his belly if you need to. 必要的话 也可以揉揉他肚子
[08:50] Nice work. 做得真精致
[08:53] Victor should probably teach a class or something. 维克多也许够得上当这行的教授
[08:59] Clear. 危险解除
[09:00] He said to check under the bed. 他说看床下的资料
[09:03] Spam and cap’n crunch. 斯帕姆午餐肉和”嘎吱船长”牌麦片
[09:06] No wonder he’s so erratic. 怪不得他这么古怪
[09:08] Spies are supposed to travel light 间谍讲究轻装上阵
[09:09] with nothing that could identify them. 不携带任何暴露身份的东西
[09:11] Some do, 一些人如此
[09:12] But most find that staying sane requires staying 但多数人发现要保持理智的话
[09:15] Connected to something 需要带一些东西
[09:16] hat reminds them why they do what they do. 提醒自己是为了什么奋斗
[09:20] Pictures are particularly dangerous to carry, 带照片尤其危险
[09:23] Unless the people in them are already dead. 除非照片里的人已不在人世
[09:26] Michael, his little boy was only 4. 迈克尔 他的儿子才四岁
[09:30] Who knew you could feel this bad for a psychopath on the edge of sanity? 谁知道你也会对这个濒临疯狂的人产生同情
[09:34] People don’t get there on their own, fi. 他们不是自己变成那样的 菲
[09:37] Being under carla’s thumb, it’s a strain. 在卡拉的手下 压力太大
[09:39] Well, you’ve done all right. 可你还好啊
[09:40] I never lost everyone I cared about. 我并没有失去任何我关心的人
[09:48] You and I need to have a little chat, 我们该谈谈了
[09:50] ’cause you’ve got a long way to go before I believe all this business. 我可不会那么轻易相信你
[09:54] Is this an interrogation? 这是审问吗
[09:56] No. that’s such an ugly word. 别说这么难听啊
[09:59] I just want you to show me that you are who you say you are. 我只是想证明你所说的属实
[10:03] Establish your identity. 证明身份
[10:05] That’s, what, number five in the military interrogation manual? 这是军事审问条例第五条吧
[10:09] Look, we don’t have to play any games here. 听着 我们现在没必要兜圈子
[10:12] The fact is, we’re both on the same side, right? 事实是 我们都是一国的 不是吗
[10:14] “fear down.” approach 14, right? “示好” 条例第14条 对吗
[10:17] Yeah. I believe it is number 14. 是的 应该是第14条
[10:18] So how about this? 那么这个呢
[10:20] Technique number one — the direct approach. 技术上最有效的 直接逼供
[10:22] My best friend, mike, is out there putting his butt on the line for you, 我最好的朋友 迈克 正因为你在外面冒险
[10:25] So I want some answers. 我只想要答案而已
[10:26] Now, the folks that you work for — is this a government agency, 你为之工作的人 是政府特工
[10:30] A foreign power? 还是国外组织
[10:31] What are we up against? 我们要对付的到底是什么
[10:34] Well, they never gave me a peek at the employee handbook. 他们从不给我看雇员名单
[10:37] All I know is they run black ops. 我只知道他们只用黑色特工
[10:39] Could be multinational. could be work for hire. 也许是跨国的 也许是受雇工作
[10:41] They break jobs into pieces so no one gets the big picture. 他们总把任务分得很细 没人了解整项工作
[10:43] Well, that’s not a good sign. why miami? 这可不妙了 为什么选在迈阿密呢
[10:46] They’re in cities all over. 他们在各个城市都有人
[10:47] Although from what I can tell, 但自我了解来看
[10:49] They may have to shut down in miami for a while. 他们近期也许会停止在迈阿密的活动
[10:51] Mm. well, I don’t like the sound of that. 这我可不喜欢
[10:53] You shouldn’t. 你确实不会
[10:55] If michael doesn’t hand me over, carla’s gonna cut her losses, 如果迈克不把我交出去 卡拉会减轻她的损失
[10:58] Starting with michael’s family. 从迈克的家人开始入手
[11:02] She’s gonna be a busy girl. 她这阵可有的忙了
[11:14] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[11:16] Well, I’ve been talking to our unstable friend. 我正在和我们情绪不稳的朋友谈话
[11:18] This doesn’t sound good, mike. 事情不妙 迈克
[11:19] I mean, the big boys are coming into town, and if we don’t hand him over.. 大人物要来这里 如果不把他交出去的话
[11:22] No, we’re not handing anyone over. 我们不会交出任何人
[11:23] I’m just saying, we could have a war on our hands. 我只是想说 有可能会发生大事件
[11:27] Let me cancel my meeting. 我该取消会见
[11:28] No, don’t. 别这样
[11:29] We need to keep everything looking like business as usual. 我们应该让事情看起来和平常一样
[11:32] Sam, can you pick up my mom? 萨姆 你能去接我妈吗
[11:34] Take her up to orlando. make it look like a day trip. 载她去奥兰多 让这个看起来像一日游
[11:36] I don’t want her in town if anything starts happening. 如果有事情发生 我不希望她还在城里
[11:38] I’m on it. 我马上去
[11:39] You sure you don’t want me to — no, fi, go. I’ll be all right. -你确定你不想要我 -不 菲 你走吧 我不会有事的
[11:49] Stretch those arms out. get up. that’s it. 伸展那些手臂 腰挺直 就是这些
[11:52] Stretch way out, way out. more. 再伸长一些 再多一点儿
[11:54] What a great exercise it is for your shoulders and your arms, 这对你的肩膀和手臂是多么好的锻炼啊
[11:56] To help you when you wear those sleeveless dresses, you gals, 女孩们 这样可让你们穿无袖衣服时倍感自信
[11:59] To really help you look like you should look. 让你看起来更美丽动人
[12:01] And you guys out there, I want you to look like a man’s supposed to look. 男孩们 你们也该看起来更像样子
[12:08] Sam! 萨姆
[12:09] You scared me. 你吓到我了
[12:11] Sorry. 对不起
[12:11] Listen, madeline, I hate to do this to you again, but, uh, 听着 麦德琳 我不想这样做的 又一次 但
[12:14] We got a situation. 出了点状况
[12:15] Why, what’s wrong? is michael okay? 什么 怎么了 迈克尔还好吗
[12:18] He’s fine. but is your stuff handy? 他很好 你行李好拿吗
[12:19] ’cause it’s time for an emergency trip to disney world. 因为现在有个紧急迪斯尼乐园之旅
[12:21] Disney world? 迪斯尼乐园
[12:23] Why in god’s name would I want to go to disney world? 天啊 我干嘛要去迪斯尼乐园呢
[12:25] Because it’s a magical kingdom with lots of witnesses and great security. 因为那是一个充满游客和良好安保的魔法世界
[12:28] So if you could just get your bag, we’ll go. 等你准备好行李 立即出发
[12:30] No. I’m not running for michael anymore! 不 我不会再为迈克尔逃跑了
[12:34] And I think it’s time that all of you stopped 我不能再让你们像对小孩儿那样对我了
[12:37] Treating me like a baby and told me what’s going on. 快告诉我发生什么事了
[12:38] Uh, that’s a long story. 这事说来话长
[12:41] Wonderful. I love stories. 好极了 我喜欢听故事
[12:42] Yeah, but, see, 行 不过
[12:43] It’s the kind of story that’s best told on the way up to orlando. 这事最好在去奥兰多的路上说
[12:46] Do you know they have a hotel up there where the giraffes, 你知道吗 那里有一间旅馆
[12:48] They come right up to your balcony? 那里有长颈鹿会径直走到你的阳台
[12:49] Well, as much as I love giraffes… 虽然我很喜欢长颈鹿
[12:51] I’m not uprooting my life again to run from 我不会颠沛流离到处跑了
[12:54] Something — I don’t even know what it’s about, sam! 我甚至不知道那是为了什么 萨姆
[12:57] So I’m not going anywhere… 所以我哪儿也不去
[12:59] Till I get some answers. 除非你给我先说清楚
[13:01] Uh, oof, well, it’s — it’s complicated. 这 这可复杂了
[13:05] Uh, oof, well, the sooner you explain, 你解释得越快
[13:07] The sooner we’ll be off to cinderella’s castle. 我们就能更快到灰姑娘城堡
[13:12] Victor, I sympathize with your situation. 维克多 我很同情你的遭遇
[13:15] But it’s a little hard to trust someone 但即使这样也不能轻易相信
[13:18] When they’ve tried to kill you four times. 那个四度想杀死我的人
[13:21] Four? that seems high. 四次 有那么多吗
[13:23] Oh, come on, you’re counting earlier with the chair. 你把刚才我用椅子攻击你也算进去了
[13:25] Yes. 是的
[13:27] Listen, sport, relax. 听着 运动男 放轻松
[13:29] This will all be over shortly for you and for me. 我们之间事情很快就会了结了
[13:33] Well, you told carla to back off so you could find me, yes? 你告诉卡拉先收手 就能找到我 是吗
[13:36] Of course you did. 你当然这样做了
[13:37] They’ll still run surveillance, though, and check in. 尽管这样 他们也会一直监视
[13:40] What time is it — 10:30 or so? about that. -现在几点了 10点半吗 -差不多吧
[13:42] I’ve been off the grid long enough for them to get suspicious. 我被你关了够久 他们会怀疑我了
[13:44] They’ll have gotten the go-ahead to hunt you, 他们将会采取行动来追捕你
[13:46] Set up a perimeter around your last known location. 在你最后出现过的地方展开调查
[13:48] If there’s a major road around here — they’ll be waiting at it. -如果这附近有主干道 -他们会在那里等着我
[13:51] Wonderful! 很好
[13:52] Look at it this way — when carla finds out you hid me, 这么说吧 当卡拉发现你把我藏起来
[13:55] All your questions will be resolved… 你所有的问题就会解决了
[13:57] With a bullet to the head for both of us. 我俩头里都会吃子弹
[14:01] Oh, you’re gonna kill me yourself. 你要亲自动手杀我吗
[14:03] Well, hell, yeah, if you’re gonna step to the bell, 妈的 如果你看到一个铃铛
[14:04] You might as well ring it, huh? 你也会敲它一下 不是吗
[14:10] Let’s get out of here. 我们出去吧
[14:14] Wait, wait, you’re gonna help me? 慢着 你是要帮助我吗
[14:17] I get to be one of michael westen’s clients, 我这就成了你迈克尔·韦斯顿的顾客了
[14:19] One of the desperate people to whom you 是你用你的好脑瓜好身手
[14:21] Lend your razor-sharp mind and fists of fury? 去拯救的绝望的人
[14:24] Lucky you. 你真幸运
[14:27] Victor The Client 维克多 委托人
[14:33] Oh, looks like they were closer than I thought. 他们比我想象中来得更快
[14:36] Probably just waiting to see our pretty faces before they moved in. 可能是在等待确认我们再行动
[14:39] You drive. 你开车
[14:40] You don’t last long as a spy if you don’t trust anyone. 如果你不相信别人 就没法再当间谍了
[14:43] If you’re looking over your shoulder to see who’s coming after you, 如果你专心对付身后追踪的人
[14:47] You can’t see where you’re going. 就无法照顾前面的情况
[14:49] Sometimes you just have to trust your gut. 所以你有时必须相信直觉
[15:37] These guys are pretty good. 他们技术真好
[15:38] Looks like they pulled out all the stops for us. 看来还真是全力以赴啊
[15:40] I’m flattered. 我很荣幸
[15:41] In a firefight on the road, you’ve got a few options. 追车过程中的枪战 你有几种选择
[15:44] Without something high-caliber, 没有大口径武器
[15:46] You’re not going to be able to 子弹不可能穿透
[15:47] Penetrate the radiator or the firewall behind it. 散热器或后面的防火板
[15:50] That leaves two options — the 于是只剩两种办法
[15:51] Windshield or ricocheting bullets off the ground 射穿挡风玻璃或者
[15:54] Up through the undercarriage, 子弹打到车下反弹上穿底盘
[15:56] Which is one of the least-reinforced parts of the car. 那里是车最脆弱的部位
[15:59] For sheer panic, it’s hard to beat bullets coming up from the floorboards. 在躲闪中 很难顾及车下弹上的子弹
[16:23] Is that brake fluid? 这是刹车液吗
[16:25] Polyethylene glycol’s not gonna burn fast enough to do anything. 聚乙二醇烧不快 没什么用啊
[16:28] It will when it’s mixed with chlorine dioxide and some other stuff. 但掺了二氧化氯效果就大不一样了
[16:31] Someone’s been to the chemical store, I see. 看来你已经去过化学品店了啊
[16:52] I like you. have I ever told you that? 我喜欢你 跟你说过吗
[17:02] Here comes another one. we got to get out of here. 又来一个 我们得冲出去
[17:07] We’re gonna need to find a parking garage. 我们得找个停车场
[17:09] We need a new ride. 找辆新车
[17:16] Carla, not a good time! 卡拉 时机不对
[17:19] – You think you’re clever. – clever? -你觉得自己很聪明吗 -聪明
[17:21] Well, I tested well in school, 我在学校里成绩不错
[17:22] – But they say that doesn’t mean – you’re -但他们说这不表示 – 你想去救
[17:24] Trying to save the man who tried to kill you. 那个曾经要杀你的人
[17:26] Victor and I have known each other for a long time. 我和维克多认识很久了
[17:29] You have no idea who you’re dealing with. 你根本不清楚你在跟谁打交道
[17:31] You know, I know it’s been a short time 我知道我们认识时间不长
[17:33] but sometimes you meet someone, 但有时候你就是会跟别人
[17:34] And you just get that feeling. 一见如故
[17:35] Enough. 够了
[17:37] It’s time you learned actions have consequences. 是时候让你懂得任意妄为的后果了
[17:39] Funny, I was thinking it was time for you to learn the same thing. 有意思 我也想让你知道这个道理
[17:43] – She give you the “actions have consequences” speech? – yeah. -她在教训你妄为的后果吗 -是的
[17:46] As someone who’s doled out a lot of those consequences over the years, 作为领教了她不少所谓后果的人
[17:50] She’ll go after your family. 我说她会从你的家人入手的
[17:51] That’ll be harder than she thinks. 那会比她想象的难得多
[18:00] Here. there. 那边
[18:20] How about this? 这辆怎么样
[18:22] Two guys, miami, cute convertible. perfect camouflage. 两座 本地牌照 敞篷 绝好的伪装
[18:24] Yeah, I’m looking for something with a little more horsepower. 我想要马力更强点的
[18:30] Here comes a second car. this should get interesting. 第二辆车到了 越来越有意思了
[18:34] Madeline, if I knew more, I would tell you. 麦德琳 我知道的都告诉你了
[18:36] So you don’t know who these people are? 那你真不知道他们是谁吗
[18:37] I mean, you have names. can’t you just look them up? 你既然有他们的名字 为什么不找他们出来
[18:40] That’s not how it works. 不是这么干的
[18:41] If somebody’s doing something off the books, 如果别人躲在暗处
[18:44] They don’t hand out decoder rings and build a mountain fortress. 是不会轻易让你找到他们的
[18:47] So it’s carla and victor. 所以就是卡拉和维克多
[18:49] And michael’s in trouble with them. 迈克尔跟他们有过节
[18:52] So what does it have to do with me? 那和我有什么关系
[18:54] It’s all a way to get to mike. 对付迈克有一种办法
[18:55] You’re somebody he cares about. 你是他在乎的人
[18:57] It’s leverage. 这是杠杆效应
[18:58] Please, I’m not leverage. 拜托 我可不是杠杆
[18:59] You want a beer? 来瓶啤酒吗
[19:02] No, madeline! I don’t want a beer. 不 麦德琳 我不要啤酒
[19:04] Okay. 好吧
[19:07] This is serious. 看来真的很严重啊
[19:09] That’s what I’m trying to say. 就是这个意思
[19:13] I’ll get my stuff. 我这就去准备下
[19:18] Crap. 糟了
[19:32] Change of plans. where’s your shotgun? 计划改变 你的猎枪呢
[19:35] In the back. 在后面
[19:36] Go get it, now. 快拿过来 马上
[19:43] Sam? 萨姆
[19:45] Sam! 萨姆
[19:46] What the hell are you doing? 你在搞什么鬼
[19:48] Get down. 趴下
[20:04] I guess this means we’re not going to disney world. 看来这下我们去不了迪斯尼乐园了
[20:15] They’re not taking any chances with the two bad boys in here. 我们俩在里面 他们是不会冒险过来的
[20:18] They’re doing it right, setting up a perimeter and waiting for backup. 他们做得对 封锁包围 等待增援
[20:21] Well, we should get some backup of our own. 我们自己也得找增援
[20:23] Careful with that phone. 小心电话
[20:24] Chances are, it’s a party line now. 很有可能被人监听呢
[20:29] Pleasure doing business with you. 和高兴和你做生意
[20:30] Say hi to paco. bonjour. 向帕高问好 好啊
[20:32] Fi. 菲
[20:34] Michael, you are not gonna believe the deal I got today. 迈克尔 你不会相信我今天买到了什么
[20:36] I am better at buying guns than I am at buying shoes, 我买枪的水平比买鞋高多了
[20:38] And I am really good at buying shoes. 而且我买鞋的水平已经很高了
[20:40] – Fiona glenanne. – what?! -菲欧娜·格列内 -怎么了
[20:42] Remember that drive past the factory where we first met? 记得我们第一次认识时 穿过工厂那条车道吗
[20:46] Do you think we could do something similar where we, uh, 你可不可以像上月野餐那样
[20:49] Picnicked last month? 搞上一把
[20:51] You’ll be making this drive soon? 你多久到那条道上
[20:52] As fast as I can manage. 尽快
[21:04] They’re setting up a spike strip. 他们装路钉了
[21:06] Oh, this is getting better and better. 情况越来越好了
[21:13] I’m not getting michael or fiona. 迈克尔和菲欧娜都打不通
[21:15] They probably ditched the phones. 他们可能把电话扔掉了
[21:16] Should I call the police? 我要报警吗
[21:18] No. that’ll make it way too easy for them. 不 这样反而帮倒忙
[21:20] Cops take us to the station, they know where we are, 警察把我们带到局里 他们知道我们在哪
[21:22] And they know that we are unarmed. 而且知道我们不会有武器
[21:23] So what do we do? just sit here and wait? 那我们怎么办 就坐着干等吗
[21:25] No, they’re gonna get more guys. 不行 他们人会越来越多
[21:27] We got to create a distraction and get them out of here. 我们得分散他们的注意 让他们离开
[21:29] But the thing is, they’re all over my car, 但问题是 他们都在我车旁
[21:31] And there’s no way to get your car out of the garage. 而且也没法把你车从车库开出来
[21:33] We could borrow mrs. reynolds’ car. 我们可以借瑞诺兹太太的车
[21:35] She lives over the back fence, and I have the key in case of emergency. 她住在栅栏后面 我有钥匙 以防紧急状况
[21:37] Back fence, huh? that could work. 后面的栅栏 可行
[21:40] Madeline, think you could find some christmas lights? 麦德琳 你能找些圣诞彩灯吗
[21:47] When you’re outmanned and outgunned, 当你既缺人手又缺武器
[21:49] The key is to appear bigger and stronger than you are. 最重要的就是虚张声势
[21:52] Take your enemy’s expectations and turn them against him. 让他们自己吓自己
[21:56] To make a good-sized fireball without a lot of ordnance, 没有材料的情况下 要做个大燃烧弹
[21:59] You need a powder with a high surface-area-to-mass ratio. 你需要一个表面积足够大的药粉盘
[22:02] Non-dairy creamer mixed with gunpowder works nicely. 非乳脂奶精盒加火药粉就不错
[22:19] I could probably put two or three of them down, 我大概可以干掉两到三个
[22:21] Get one of their guns on the way out. 出去时可以弄到几把抢
[22:23] We’re trying to keep the body count a little bit lower than that. 我们可以不用杀这么多人
[22:25] This isn’t just about getting out of a parking garage. 这不仅仅是出去那么简单
[22:27] We might have a shot right now. 是场枪战
[22:28] I’ve worked with carla for a long time now. 我给卡拉干过很长时间了
[22:29] I’ve put together a little insurance policy 我给自己留了条后路
[22:31] In case she ever found out what I was up to. 以防她发现我的目的
[22:33] – Insurance? – yeah, she likes her ops teams for personal errands. -后路 -是 她经常差使手下干私活
[22:36] Making extra cash, payback, that kind of thing. 弄额外的钱 搞报复之类的
[22:39] Now, I’ve got a file at a safe house in town. 我在城里有个藏身处 那有份文件
[22:41] Now, we get that… 如果能弄到它
[22:42] We can blackmail our way to safety. 我们就能勒索她换取安全了
[22:44] It’s a distant second to dousing her in kerosene and lighting a match, 这比给她浇上火油点根火柴差远了
[22:47] But under the circumstances, it’ll have to do. 但现在的形式 也只有这条路了
[22:49] Now, are we ready to use this or what? 你现在要不要用这个
[22:50] I think we can get further with this. 用这个我们就能跑出去
[22:52] Let’s go. 开始吧
[22:56] A security perimeter is like a defensive line in football. 安全戒备线就像橄榄球的后卫线
[23:00] You’ve got a couple of options. 你有几种选择
[23:08] You can try to punch through the line with brute force… 你可以强行穿过封锁线
[23:19] …or you can soften it up with a little misdirection. 或者利用障眼法让防线松动
[23:22] Here they come. 他们来了
[23:25] Look out. 小心
[23:27] Get out of the way! 快躲开
[23:46] I’m liking your plan less and less. 我越来越不喜欢的计划了
[23:48] Everything’s fine, as long as we keep them behind us. 进展的很顺利 只要他们追不上我们
[23:51] Fine? relatively fine. – 顺利 – 相对来说
[24:16] Come on, michael. 来吧 迈克尔
[24:20] Whoa! 哇!
[24:53] Where did you meet her? 你在哪儿认识她的
[25:05] Blackmail. that’s the idea? 勒索 就这主意
[25:08] We’re doing all this so we can throw some paperwork at carla? 我们费尽周折就为了亮一份文件给卡拉
[25:11] It’s the smart play here. we’re outgunned. 在这里小心点 我们火力不够
[25:13] We’ll get bigger guns. 那我们就去弄到把大枪
[25:14] I can’t believe what I’m hearing. 我简直无法相信我听到的
[25:16] I saw what she did to you and your family. 我见到了她对你和你的家人做了什么
[25:18] If the file is so great, then why didn’t you use it before? 如果这文件真那么有用 为什么之前你不用
[25:22] This isn’t just about her. 不单单是为了她
[25:24] I want the guys who call the shots. 我要找到幕后黑手
[25:27] The file was just in case, enough to force her to back off. 这些文件只是在必要时能牵制住她
[25:30] If this was just about putting a bullet in carla, 如果只是为了毙了卡拉
[25:32] It would have been over a long time ago. 那我早就搞定了
[25:34] Still, putting a bullet in carla sounds awfully good. 不管怎么说 毙了卡拉还是大快人心的事
[25:37] If it comes to that, you’ll have to get in line. 要是那样 那你也要准备被干掉了
[25:40] Yeah, about that file? 是 你那份文件
[25:41] Your safe house — not so safe. 你的安全屋 不太安全了
[25:46] She’s good. 她厉害啊
[25:48] I was three deep with fake safe houses trying to keep this place from her. 为了不让她找到这个地方 我安排了三处假的安全屋
[25:51] Sometimes I wish she’d get a hobby. 有时候真希望她有点爱好
[25:54] Which room is it in? 东西在哪间屋里
[25:55] It’s not in a room. it’s on the utility pole. 不在屋里 在电线杆上
[25:58] A fake utility box isn’t a bad hiding place. 伪装的电路盒是个不错的藏匿处
[26:00] Oh, nice. 嗯 不错
[26:02] People don’t touch things labeled “high voltage.” 人们不会碰那些标着”高压”的东西
[26:04] Repair crews leave them alone, too. 修理工也不会碰他们
[26:06] They’re not real, so they never need servicing. 既然它们不是真的 当然也不用维护
[26:08] Too bad carla’s surveillance is parked right in front of it. 糟糕的是卡拉的人就停在它正前方
[26:12] Two cars, four guys. think we can handle it. 两辆车 四个人 我想我们能搞定
[26:15] We each shoot one and rochambeau for the other. 我们每人射死一个 剩下那个我们猜拳吧
[26:18] Yeah, we don’t know it’s carla’s guys. 但我们不能肯定他们是卡拉的人
[26:20] It could be atf, fbi working off of bad intel. 也许ATF或者FBI错接了线报
[26:23] They could be completely innocent. 他们也许完全是无辜的
[26:25] Oh, please. no one’s completely innocent. 拜托 没人是完全无辜的
[26:27] Is that what you told yourself when you tried to kill me? 你要把我干掉时 你也是这么想的
[26:30] Let’s go. 走吧
[26:39] thanks for calling onstar. 感谢致电OnStar
[26:41] Yes, I need directions to the closest hardware store. 我需要到最近的硬件商店的路线
[26:44] I’d like to avoid major intersections and government buildings. 尽量避开大十字路口和政府建筑
[26:47] I found a hardware store on siebert avenue. 我找到一个硬件商店在西博大道
[26:49] Would you like me to direct you? 需要我为您导航吗
[26:51] Yes, please. 好的 谢谢
[26:57] Okay. the party’s starting. 好吧 好戏开始了
[27:01] You ready? does it matter? – 准备好了吗 – 这重要吗
[27:03] Not really. 不太重要
[27:39] Do you think they saw us? 他们看到我们了吗
[27:41] No, they’re busy with the team out front. 不 他们正忙着处理前门的状况
[27:43] We’re probably good to go. 我们应该能脱身了
[27:45] If I knew that baby was here, 我要是知道有这个宝贝儿在这
[27:47] I would have gotten us out of there a lot faster. 我会快点带你出来的
[27:53] Turn this way? 这里拐
[27:55] Right down here. 直走
[27:56] Why? is it a shortcut where we’re going? 为什么 这条是近路吗
[27:58] I’m telling you, I think the idea sucks. 我告诉你 那是个笨主意
[27:59] Just pull over in here. 在这里靠边
[28:01] What, where? right here? now. yes. – 什么 哪里 这里 – 对 是
[28:02] Why are we pulling over here? don’t ask questions. – 为什么停这里 – 别问为什么
[28:04] Just do it, please. 你只管做
[28:07] Madeline, you saw what happened back there, right? 麦德琳 你看到刚才发生的事情了吧
[28:10] Yeah, I did. 是的 一清二楚
[28:12] You really think the best use of your 你不认为你花三个小时
[28:13] Time is a three-hour drive to orlando? 开车去奥兰多很浪费你的时间吗
[28:15] Yeah. do you have a better idea? yeah, I do. – 没错 – 你有什么好主意 – 我有
[28:17] Okay, fine. well, let’s hear your plan. 好 行啊 那你说来听听
[28:20] I take care of myself, and you go save my son! 我管我自己 你去救我儿子
[28:24] They sent men to me with guns, sam. 他们派来对付我的人有枪 萨姆
[28:27] God knows what they sent to him. 天知道对付我儿子的人有什么
[28:29] Listen, the one thing a woman my age can do in miami is blend in. 听着 我这年龄的女人在迈阿密最好办的就是混进人群
[28:33] If they can pick me out of 10, 如果他们能在一万个半白金发的
[28:34] 000 other 60-something women with bleached-blond hair, 六十多岁女人中把我找出来
[28:37] I guess I’m done for, huh? 那我也没办法了
[28:41] Can you find him? 你能找到他吗
[28:43] Maybe. 也许
[28:45] We got a few rally points around miami we use for emergencies. 我们在迈阿密有几个集合点以备紧急情况
[28:48] But come on, madeline. are you sure? 但是 拜托 麦德琳 你一定要这样
[28:49] He needs you more than I do, sam. 他比我更需要你 萨姆
[28:52] Just go, please. 你走吧 拜托了
[28:57] Bye, sam. 再见 萨姆
[29:01] Mike’s gonna kill me. 迈克会杀了我的
[29:07] One of the most common cover i.d.s for a spy is service personnel. 间谍最常用的掩护身份是服务性人员
[29:12] Of course, Anyone who works in intelligence knows to check service personnel. 当然 任何特工都知道应格外注意服务人员
[29:17] So a quick phone call to the gas company, 所以随便给煤气公司打个电话
[29:18] And you’ve created the perfect distraction. 就足以分散他们的注意
[29:27] The active ingredient in pepper spray is the chemical capsaicin. 胡椒喷雾中的活性成分是化学辣椒素
[29:32] Mixed with some alcohol and oil 再与酒精和油混合
[29:33] Pressurize it in a paint sprayer with co2,. 用二氧化碳把它压入喷漆罐中
[29:38] And you have a homemade pepper grenade. 自制胡椒弹就完成了
[29:42] A few nails in the right places on a car door blocks the lever bar, 在车门的合适位置钉几个钉子 门把动弹不得
[29:47] Making it impossible to open, 门就不能打开了
[29:48] And leaving you free to do pretty much whatever you want. 余下的时间你想干什么就干什么
[30:07] I could see why carla wouldn’t want this out there. 我明白为什么卡拉不想让这个曝光了
[30:09] She’d send a black-ops team to deal with a parking ticket. 她派了一支黑色特工队来处理停车罚单
[30:11] Pretty much. 差不多
[30:13] The higher-ups stay away from most operations. 大人物一般大事小事都不干
[30:15] They have two rules — don’t screw up, and don’t get caught. 他们有两个原则 不要搞砸 不要被抓
[30:18] They don’t get involved unless things go very, very wrong. 除非事情很棘手 不然他们不会现身
[30:20] Well, I’d say this situation qualifies. 可以说目前的情况足够棘手了
[30:22] Carla has a lot of enemies from her spook days, and she’s made more since. 卡拉从做间谍起就有很多敌人 而且越来越多
[30:26] And then she made the mistake of vouching for you, big guy. 后来她错误的担保了你 大个子
[30:28] Those files should be more than enough to earn her a retirement bullet. 这些文件足可给她挣来一颗退休子弹了
[30:32] Carla’s entire work history — this is pretty damning stuff. 卡拉的整个工作史 绝对是滥事一堆啊
[30:35] You think you can play this card? 你觉得你能出这张牌
[30:37] When we get back to my boat, 等我们回到我船上
[30:38] I’ve got the codes and comm lines to go above her head. 我就有办法联络到她的上级
[30:41] If she knows I can get to them with this 如果她知道我能把这个给他们
[30:43] then she’ll back off — fast. 她会罢手的 很快
[30:45] Then we get out of town, maybe to cuba. 然后我们就出城 可能去古巴
[30:47] Fabulous. 棒极了
[30:48] Great music, lots of sexy unemployed men. 美妙的音乐 数不清的性感悠闲帅哥
[30:51] Fi, can I talk to you for a sec? 菲 我能和你谈下吗
[30:57] I’m not invited to cuba. 我不能去古巴
[30:59] They’re gonna follow us with everything they have. 他们会想方设法跟踪我们
[31:01] I need you to find sam and help him protect my family. 我需要你找到萨姆 帮他保护我的家人
[31:06] Can’t sam do it on his own? 萨姆自己不行吗
[31:07] I know you don’t like to hear this 我知道这话你不爱听
[31:09] but you and sam are a good team. 但萨姆和你确实是很好的拍挡
[31:15] And do you think i… 你认为我
[31:16] The car. 那车
[31:18] I expect you to bring it back clean with a full tank. 我希望它能够加满油干干净净的开回来
[31:21] Capisce? 知道了吗
[31:22] I can do that. 没问题
[31:33] It’s not goodbye. it’s just…in case. 这不算告别哈 只是 以防万一
[31:40] And that is to remind you to be careful. 这是为了让你记得要小心
[32:09] Looks like no one’s around. 这里好像一个人都没
[32:12] We’ll scout the perimeter. if it’s clear, we’ll go in. 我们再侦查一下外围 如果真没人 那我们就进去
[32:15] All this time, you never found out who burned you? 这么久了 你难道一直都不想找出是谁炒了你吗
[32:18] Who cares? name in a file. 有关系么 只是档案里的一个名字而已
[32:21] behind that, another name. 而背后 还有别人
[32:23] You know how these things start. 你又不是不知道
[32:24] Someone runs an operation off the books. 有人私下接黑活
[32:26] It’s supposed to be a one-time thing, but when it’s over, 本来干一次就应该收手的 但完事之后
[32:28] There’s power to be had. 总有人给你颜色看
[32:29] Takes on a life of its own. 要找个替罪羊
[32:32] It’s the organization, not some guy. 这是组织的行为 不是个人
[32:36] Why me? 为什么偏偏炒我
[32:37] Don’t tell me my name was picked out of some hat. 别告诉我说 是抓阄抓出来的啊
[32:43] It was no secret you were good at your job. 你的工作能力有目共睹
[32:48] The machine wanted you, so it took you. 组织想把你弄到手 所以就这么干了
[32:51] Now you’re part of it. 现在你深陷其中
[32:53] And I’m part of it. 我也一样
[32:54] But that’s what we’re trying to destroy here, sport. 我们现在就是要毁掉他们 运动男
[33:06] Ah, there you are. 总算来了
[33:08] I haven’t been able to get anybody on the phone for ages. 我几百年接不通你们的电话了
[33:11] Where’s mikey? is he here? 迈迈呢 他来了吗
[33:12] No. he decided to go on a trip to cuba with victor. 他决定和维克多一起去古巴走走
[33:16] They’re going after carla with documents. 他们拿到了文件 准备对付卡拉
[33:18] What are we supposed to do? 那我们干嘛呢
[33:20] I promised him I’d help you protect the family. 我向他保证 去保护他的家人
[33:22] Well, I promised madeline I’d help protect mike. 我向麦德琳保证去保护迈克的
[33:25] So I guess the question is… 那现在问题是
[33:28] Which promise do we keep? 我们准备履行哪个承诺呢
[33:47] Looks like we’re all clear. 似乎的确没人
[33:58] We have enough fuel to make it to the island, 只要我们中途不绕道
[33:59] As long as we don’t have to do too much detouring on the way. 这些油开到古巴是绰绰有余了
[34:02] You start the engines. I’ll cast off. 你去发动引擎 我来起锚
[34:26] Carla. 卡拉
[34:27] Bad day for a cruise, michael. 今天不宜航行啊 迈克
[34:29] A very, very bad day. 非常非常不宜
[34:31] You think so? 是吗
[34:32] And here I was hoping you came to see us off. 我还指望你能给我们送别呢
[34:35] I took the precaution of having the local 我和维克多失去联系之后
[34:37] Marinas searched when I lost contact with victor. 让这里的水警巡查了沿岸地带
[34:40] Seemed like a long shot. 看来我还真有远见
[34:41] Hated to think my two favorite operatives 看到我的两位星级员工在一起
[34:43] Might be making nasty little plans together. 密谋一些肮脏的计划 真是感觉很不舒服
[34:45] Sorry to disappoint you. 很抱歉让你失望了
[34:47] Well, not to spoil the fun, but the boat’s wired with c-4. 我也不想打击你 但船上已经绑了C4炸药
[34:51] Can’t have you leaving before we have a chat. 在我们谈完之前你可别想离开
[34:53] Great. come on board. let’s talk. 太好了 上船吧 我们谈谈
[34:56] I’m fine here, thanks. 不用了 我在这儿就好
[35:01] Michael, management’s on the way. 迈克 我们的主子来了
[35:04] They’re gonna want to know what happened here. 他们肯定要搞清这里的一切
[35:07] Any story I tell them has to begin with victor’s dead body. 但无论如何解释 维克多的尸体是不能少的
[35:10] Afraid of what he might share about your history together? 你怕什么 怕他们也把你调查一下吗
[35:13] Not important. 这不重要
[35:14] What’s important is that this story needs a hero. 重要的是 总得有人当英雄
[35:16] It could be you. 也许是你
[35:18] Kill him or send him out, and I’ll do it. 杀了他 或者把他弄出来 我去杀
[35:22] If you leave me no alternative, there’s always the c-4. 如果你逼我的话 别忘了你这儿有C4炸药啊
[35:25] You want to explain blowing up your entire team? 你准备向他们解释为何把全部手下都炸死吗
[35:28] Doesn’t speak well for your management skills. 显得你的管理水平很糟啊
[35:30] Yeah, well, I’d have to explain two dead bodies. 我会和他们解释为什么会有两具尸体
[35:32] You’d have to be one of them. 而你就是其中一具
[35:34] Just end this, michael! 快点了断了吧 迈克尔
[35:36] He’s a killer. you know that. 他是个杀手 你很清楚
[35:37] He’s what you made him. 他是被你逼的
[35:39] Time is up, michael! 没时间了 迈克尔
[35:41] Finish it off, or I will finish it for you! 赶快动手 不然我就替你解决了
[35:51] Finally. 总算被我们干了
[35:53] Look, I know you want to savor the moment, but we got to get out of here. 我知道你还想回味一下 但我们还是快逃比较好
[36:08] Looks like whoever’s in that chopper brought some backup. 好像不止是直升机 还来了一些后援
[36:12] Standing by for clearance. secure your perimeter. 原地待命 保护周边安全
[36:17] Move it. they’re heading into the trees. 快上 他们往林子里逃了
[36:25] Clear for landing. 可以安全降落
[36:38] We got to talk, big guy. 我们得谈谈了 老兄
[36:47] You have to get out of here 在卡拉的尸体冷掉之前
[36:50] And get on top of this before her body cools. 你快点离开这儿 跟上面的人接上头
[36:52] Take the file. 带上文件
[36:55] Tell them when you found me, I turned on carla. 跟他们说 你知道我在对付卡拉
[36:58] You lured her here, had your team take her out, and then killed me. 你把她引到这儿来 干掉了她 也干掉了我
[37:02] Killed you? 干掉了你
[37:04] It’s over. 结束了
[37:06] The only question is… 但这关系到
[37:07] Whether you’re a traitor who helped me 你是那个帮助我的叛徒
[37:09] or the ace operative who shot me. 还是那个干掉我的明星特工
[37:16] Help me out. 别犹豫了
[37:21] I’m dead one way or the other. 我怎么样都活不了
[37:23] They get me alive, and they’re gonna take me apart. 如果让他们活捉 我只会更惨
[37:26] You know it has to be like this. 这点你再清楚不过了
[37:36] It was good playing with you, sport. 跟你玩得很开心 运动男
[37:40] Now you get out. 你走吧
[37:43] Get out while you can. 趁早快走
[38:33] Hey, there! took you guys long enough. 你们可总算来了啊
[38:35] Put down the gun. 把枪放下
[38:41] Want to get those out of my face? 可以别用枪指着我的脸吗
[38:42] Could have used you guys earlier. 你们怎么早不来
[38:46] No, this is for the big guy. 这是给老大看的
[39:07] Management 高层
[39:26] Good luck, mike. 好运 迈克
[39:28] In intelligence work, 在情报机构里
[39:29] Your most important tool — more important than any combat technique, 你最重要的武器 比任何战斗技巧
[39:34] Any technical skill — is your ability 任何技术手段更重要的 就是能够将局势
[39:37] To twist the facts of a situation to your own advantage. 往有利于自己的方向扭转的能力
[39:40] The worse the facts are, the more you’ve got to sell it. 情况越糟 你就越要拿出真本事
[39:46] …two rogue operatives in one day? 一天干掉两位可疑成员
[39:49] Lucky us. 我们运气不错嘛
[39:50] You’re welcome. 不用客气
[39:52] You know, I think you need to talk to the folks in human resources. 我觉得你该好好跟人力资源部的家伙们谈谈了
[39:55] You have some staff issues. 你的员工问题很多啊
[39:57] I agree completely. 我完全赞同
[39:59] Tell me, michael, since you know so much about our problems, 说说吧 迈克尔 既然你这么了解我们的麻烦
[40:02] What should I do about our new recruit, michael westen? 那么我们应该如何对待新成员 迈克尔·韦斯顿呢
[40:05] Wonderfully effective, terrifically resourceful, 他做事非常高效 足智多谋
[40:08] Truly the best I’ve ever seen, but he just doesn’t seem happy. 简直是我见过的最棒的 但他为什么并不开心呢
[40:13] Maybe it’s the threats against his family. 也许因为他的家人受到威胁
[40:15] Maybe it’s the people trying to kill him. 也许因为有人想杀他
[40:18] Maybe it’s the fact that he had to use his people to clean up your mess. 也许因为他要用自己的人来替你擦屁股
[40:22] Your operatives — are dead. and you’re not. -你的手下们 -都死了 但你没死
[40:26] You’ve created a job opening, michael. 你为自己挣到了一份工作 迈克尔
[40:29] And I have to fill it. 我来帮你填手续好了
[40:32] Want money? we can do that. 要钱吗 我们有
[40:35] You want to get out of miami? 想离开迈阿密吗
[40:37] I want you people out of my life! 我想彻底和你们了断
[40:40] Out of your life? 彻底了断
[40:41] Tell me, michael. 想想 迈克尔
[40:42] All your old enemies from your spy days, 你以前做间谍时的那些敌人
[40:45] All the people who have scores to settle with 那些和迈克尔·韦斯顿有深仇大恨的人
[40:47] Michael westen — where do you think they’ve been? 他们都上哪儿去了
[40:50] Did they just forget about you? 他们都把你忘了吗
[40:52] Or has someone been keeping them at bay? 还是有人把他们封锁在海岸边
[40:54] You think you’ve been under our thumb? 你以为我们是在压迫你吗
[40:57] You’ve been under our protection. 其实我们是在保护你
[40:59] Think about that. 想想吧
[41:01] Yeah, I’ll be fine, thanks. 我不用你们管 谢谢了
[41:02] You really think so? 你真这样想吗
[41:03] Yeah. 没错
[41:04] Tell you what. 那就这样
[41:05] We’ll leave you alone if that’s what you want. 如你所愿 我们不再干扰你
[41:07] Your family, too. see how you like it. 还有你的家人 看看你是否会愉快
[41:11] You want out? 你想离开吗
[41:14] There’s the door. 门已经开了
[41:16] But hear this — you have no idea what hell 但听着 如果你不再受我们的保护
[41:19] Will rain down if we stop watching out for you. 那么谁也说不准会有什么大祸落到你头上
[41:30] I’ll take my chances. 我倒要看看
[42:02] As a spy working for a government 当一个间谍为政府工作时
[42:03] You’re protected. You may work solo 是受到保护的 也许你是单枪匹马
[42:06] But you have agreements with other spy agencies. 但你和其他间谍都达成了一个协议
[42:09] Even when you’re surrounded by your enemies, that protects you. 即使你被敌人包围 也能受到其保护
[42:13] When your entire career consists of making enemies 所以 如果你树敌太多
[42:15] There’s no greater danger than being totally cut off, alone. 那么最危险的事 莫过于受人抛弃而独自一人
[42:29] When you find yourself out in the cold 此时 如果你发现自己身处险境
[42:31] All you can do is put your head down 那么就乖乖埋下头
[42:33] And try to survive. 争取活命吧
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme