时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is michael westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:04] | I used tbe a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:06] | We got a burn notice on you. u’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:09] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:11] | no cash, no credit, | 没有现金 没有信用卡 |
[00:13] | No job history. | 没有工作经历 |
[00:14] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:16] | Where am i? miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:19] | You do whatever work cos your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:22] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友 |
[00:26] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧 |
[00:28] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友 |
[00:30] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:33] | …famy, too… hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的 |
[00:35] | …if you’re desperate. | 如果你绝望的话 |
[00:36] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:37] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned u, | 最根本的是 在查明是谁 |
[00:41] | You’ not going anywhere. | 炒了你之前 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | Let me tell you a story. | 我来给你讲个故事 |
[00:47] | It starts with me nearly getting blown up. | 一切从我差点被炸得粉身碎骨那会儿开始 |
[00:49] | You remember that, right? | 你还没忘 对吧 |
[00:51] | Well, the way the door was rigged, | 根据门上做的手脚 |
[00:53] | I realized the bomber had to leave from the balcony. | 我想这个爆破手只能从阳台那逃走 |
[00:55] | Sure enough, | 不出所料 |
[00:55] | The security camera down the block caught him on tape. | 他没能躲过街脚的监视器 |
[00:58] | Hold that! | 等一下 |
[00:59] | He was a hard man to find. | 这家伙可不好找 |
[01:05] | But eventually we connected. | 但最终我们还找到了他 |
[01:09] | Turns out he was a hired gun. | 原来他也是受雇于人 |
[01:11] | Good guy, | 好兄弟 |
[01:11] | Really gave me a lead on the offshore bank that paid him. | 提供了支付他报酬的离岸银行的信息 |
[01:15] | I tried to follow the money, | 我试图通过这条线索调查 |
[01:16] | But that turned out to be a dead end. | 但到头来还是一无所获 |
[01:18] | Whoever tired to kill me, he’s paranoid, careful, | 那个想置我于死地的人 偏执多疑 行事小心 |
[01:21] | And he knows I’m close. | 而且他知道我就快找上门了 |
[01:23] | That is quite a mouthful, michael. | 迈克尔 你还真能言善道啊 |
[01:25] | Thank you, carla. | 谢谢 卡拉 |
[01:26] | You know, I’d love to believe you. | 我很愿意相信你的话 |
[01:29] | I’d also love to know why somebody | 但我也很想了解 |
[01:30] | who’s normally so careful to keep his mouth shut | 一个向来出言谨慎的人 为何突然间 |
[01:32] | has suddenly blossomed into such a storyteller. | 口若悬河得像个说书的 |
[01:35] | You blaming me for playing this close to the vest? | 你怪我知情不报吗 |
[01:38] | It was a leak in your organization that nearly got me killed. | 正是由于你们组织的泄密 几乎害我命丧黄泉 |
[01:41] | I need you to back off. | 你得给我多点空间 |
[01:42] | I can’t draw him out with the | 老是让一群西服墨镜男前簇后拥 |
[01:44] | Suits-and-sunglasses crowd following me around. | 我怎能把那家伙揪出来 |
[01:53] | You can have more leash if your story checks out, | 如果你的故事属实 那就给你多些自由 |
[01:56] | But if you hold back on me, michael | 但如果你瞒着我搞鬼 迈克尔 |
[01:59] | You’ll go after my family, Kill me? | 你不会放过我家人 再干掉我 |
[02:02] | Talking with you is always such a pleasure. | 和你谈话总是让我心情舒畅 |
[02:05] | You have a nice day, carla. | 祝你有愉快的一天 卡拉 |
[02:08] | You didn’t tell her it was victor, did you? | 你没告诉她是维克多吧 对吗 |
[02:10] | The man has tried to kill you twice, | 那家伙曾两次要谋害你 |
[02:12] | and you’re protecting him. | 你却在保护他 |
[02:13] | He’s the one enemy I know carla has. | 我知道他是卡拉的一个敌人 |
[02:15] | I’d like to at least talk to him before I turn him in. | 在供出他前 至少该和他谈谈 |
[02:18] | You think he’ll stop trying to kill you long | 你觉得在他企图干掉你前 |
[02:20] | Enough for the two of you to grab lunch and have a chat? | 你们有机会吃顿午餐并开怀畅谈吗 |
[02:23] | Everybody loves a free lunch. | 人人都爱免费的午餐 |
[02:35] | Can you show this around in areas | 你能把这个带到维克多可能的藏匿处 |
[02:37] | Victor might be laying low — cash motels, campsites? | 打探一下吗 汽车旅馆或露营地 |
[02:40] | Okay,I’ll tell people he’s wanted in | 好的 我会告诉大家 |
[02:42] | Connection with a dog-fighting ring. | 他因参与斗狗团伙而被通缉 |
[02:44] | They’ll call. | 他们会打来的 |
[02:47] | Hi, mom. | 你好啊 老妈 |
[02:49] | Don’t “hi, mom” me. | 别给我来这一套 |
[02:51] | You drag me out of my house at a moment’s notice, | 你十万火急的叫我离开家 |
[02:53] | And you can’t even bother to pick me up yourself?! | 却又不情愿亲自来接我 |
[02:56] | You had to send sam? | 你非得派萨姆过来 |
[02:57] | -No offense. -none taken. | -请勿见怪 -没关系 |
[02:59] | I’m just trying to lock things down as fast as I can. | 我只是想尽快确保一切无恙 |
[03:01] | It’s just a little dangerous right now. | 目前的形势有些危险 |
[03:03] | How dangerous, michael? | 多危险 迈克尔 |
[03:05] | Just a bad guy in town. | 就是有个坏家伙进了城 |
[03:07] | But you don’t have to evacuate. | 你也用不着远走避难 |
[03:09] | You just have to… stay here with me. | 你只需和我住一块就行了 |
[03:10] | With you? here? | 和你 住这儿 |
[03:13] | In this dump? | 在这个垃圾堆 |
[03:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:18] | -Sam, you forget to lock the front gate? -No. | -萨姆 你忘记锁前门了吗 -没啊 |
[03:34] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[03:36] | Yeah, mike? | 在 迈克 |
[03:37] | He was talking to me. | 他是在叫我 |
[03:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:42] | I’m samantha. | 我叫萨曼莎 |
[03:45] | Michael and I used to be engaged. | 我和迈克尔曾经订过婚 |
[03:52] | Samantha Michael’s Ex-fiance | 萨曼莎 迈克尔的前未婚妻 |
[04:04] | For a spy, compartmentalizing is second nature. | 对一个间谍来说 公私分明可谓是第二天性 |
[04:07] | Information is given on a need-to-know basis. | 很多信息在必要时才会透露 |
[04:10] | In your professional life, this approach keeps you safe. | 在你的职业生涯中 只有这样才能确保你的安全 |
[04:13] | In your personal life, it can be dangerous. | 但在个人生活上 却会启动一个定时炸弹 |
[04:21] | So, uh, another sam. | 另一个萨姆 哈 |
[04:25] | This is gonna be confusing, huh? | 真让人犯晕啊 |
[04:27] | Have you ever been secretly engaged to my son? | 你和我儿子秘密订婚过吗 |
[04:30] | No. | 没有 |
[04:31] | Then I think we’ll be able to tell you apart. | 那我想就能把你们区分开来了 |
[04:33] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[04:34] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[04:36] | No, i-i can believe it. it’s just like michael. | 不 应该是情理之中 这就是迈克尔的作风 |
[04:39] | Look, ladies, don’t be too hard on mike. | 女士们 别太责怪迈克了 |
[04:42] | I’m sure there’s a very good | 我确信他之前没提起过这桩事 |
[04:44] | Reason why he never mentioned her before. | 一定是事出有因的 |
[04:46] | I mean, you know, these things just happen sometimes. | 我是说 有些事情是无法预料的 |
[04:52] | Anybody else need a drink? no? okay. | 还有谁想来一杯吗 没有 好吧 |
[04:58] | -Michael, is everything — -sorry, | -迈克尔 一切都 -抱歉 |
[04:59] | It’s just not the best time to be popping in out of the blue. | 你这样突然造访 来的真不是时候 |
[05:02] | Why are you so paranoid? | 你为啥这么疑神疑鬼的 |
[05:04] | Thought you were out of the spy game. | 还以为你已被踢出那些间谍游戏了 |
[05:06] | Yeah, that’s the problem. | 是啊 这才是问题所在 |
[05:18] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[05:19] | Your mom’s in the book. | 你妈的住址是可以查到的 |
[05:21] | I’m not. | 我的可查不到 |
[05:22] | She had your address in her kitchen drawer. | 在她的厨房抽屉 有你的地址 |
[05:23] | Sorry. I just needed to find you. | 不好意思 我只是想找到你 |
[05:30] | I didn’t think you’d ever want to see me again. | 我以为你再也不想见我了 |
[05:32] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[05:34] | I’m in a lot of trouble, michael. | 我有大麻烦了 迈克尔 |
[05:36] | I could use all the help that I can get. | 我只能竭尽所能地寻求帮助 |
[05:39] | His name is tyler brennen, a black-market trader. | 他叫泰勒·布莱能 是个黑市交易商 |
[05:42] | Used to work in military intelligence. | 曾在军事情报机构工作 |
[05:45] | That’s him right there on the balcony. | 阳台上的那人就是他 |
[05:49] | Brennen Black Market Trader | 布莱能 黑市交易商 |
[05:51] | Evil son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的魔鬼 |
[05:52] | Brennen Evil Son Of A Bitch | 布莱能 狗娘养的魔鬼 |
[05:56] | About a month ago, he came to me with a job offer. | 大约一个月前 他来找我 要给我一份工作 |
[05:58] | What line of work are you in, sam? | 你是干哪行的 萨姆 |
[05:59] | Acquisitions. | 收罗物品 |
[06:00] | No need to be coy, dear. | 无需忌言 亲爱的 |
[06:02] | If you’re a thief, say you’re a thief. | 如果你是个贼 就坦诚相告吧 |
[06:03] | You’re among friends. | 大家都是朋友 |
[06:05] | Brennen wanted me to rob afc industries. | 布莱能想让我打入自动飞行控制领域 |
[06:08] | It’s a defense contractor here in miami. | 在迈阿密有个军火商 |
[06:10] | The prize was a state-of-the-art guidance chip | 目标是最先进的制导芯片 |
[06:11] | Something to do with u.a.v. spy drones. | 用在无人驾驶的间谍飞机上 |
[06:13] | U.a.v. drones? tell me you passed on the job. | 无人飞机 别告诉我你接了这活 |
[06:16] | Well, I tried to. | 我试过拒绝的 |
[06:17] | Okay, mike, I’m sorry, | 好吧 迈克 不好意思 |
[06:18] | But I can’t help steal military technology. | 偷取军事技术 我可爱莫能助 |
[06:20] | I shouldn’t even be hearing about it. | 我甚至都不该听见 |
[06:21] | I don’t need help stealing it. | 偷东西 我自己就能搞定了 |
[06:25] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[06:27] | I thought this was a “get to know the ex” lunch. | 我还以为这次午餐的主题是 了解前任 |
[06:30] | Now it’s a | 结果变成了 |
[06:31] | “19 government agencies are chasing me” lunch? | 19个政府特工要追查我的主题午餐了 |
[06:33] | No, no, I — I got away clean. | 不 不 我做的不留痕迹 |
[06:34] | But when they realize it’s missing, | 不过他们一旦发现东西没了 |
[06:35] | they’re gonna know it was me. | 就知道是我干的 |
[06:37] | How? | 怎么会 |
[06:38] | I had to get a job working there to get access. | 为了有机可乘 我在那找了份活 |
[06:40] | My key-card activity will give me away. | 我钥匙卡上的记录会出卖我 |
[06:43] | I’m new, I went in at night, and if you check my history, | 我是新来的 夜里工作 如果你再去查下我的历史 |
[06:46] | -You’ll see that — -sam, | -显而易见 -萨姆 |
[06:47] | -Why would you — -I didn’t have time to do it any other way. | -你为何 -我没有时间去做别的选择 |
[06:50] | Brennen kidnapped my son. this is the ransom. | 布莱能绑架了我儿子 这玩意就是赎金 |
[06:53] | You have a son? | 你有个儿子 |
[06:55] | Charlie’s 9. | 查理九岁了 |
[07:02] | -When did you — -is he…? | -你们何时 -他是不是 |
[07:07] | No. | 不 |
[07:10] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[07:12] | But he needs you. | 但他需要你 |
[07:15] | When I think about what might happen to him, i… | 我一想到他要是出什么事 我就 |
[07:19] | What do you want us to do? | 你要我们怎么帮你 |
[07:20] | The trade’s tomorrow. | 交易定在明天 |
[07:21] | I don’t want to give this to brennen, | 我不会把这东西交给布莱能 |
[07:23] | but I need my boy back. | 但我要救回我的儿子 |
[07:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:33] | The site of a deal can tell you a | 交易点的选择能充分展现 |
[07:34] | Lot about who you’re doing business with. | 你对手的能耐 |
[07:36] | If it’s private, they value control. | 如果选在私人领地 他们要的是主动权 |
[07:39] | If it’s public, they want to get in and out anonymously. | 如果选在公共场合 他们是想来去自如 |
[07:44] | If they’ve somehow found a site that gives them both… | 如果他们选了同时符合这俩条件的地点 |
[07:48] | …you’re dealing with somebody who really knows what he’s doing. | 那么你要对付的 绝对清楚自己在干什么 |
[07:51] | We’re all clear for now. | 看过了 没人跟着 |
[07:53] | Place is a nightmare, mike. | 这地方太遭了 迈克 |
[07:55] | I mean, you got tons of foot traffic outside here. | 外面有许多行人 |
[07:56] | We got so many approaches, we’ll never see him coming. | 周围那么多路 我们不可能看到他来了 |
[08:00] | If we can’t jump him on his way in, | 如果不能在他来之前截住他 |
[08:01] | We’re gonna have to let her make the trade. | 我们只好让他们做这笔交易 |
[08:03] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:04] | Putting military hardware into this guy’s hands? | 把军事硬件交到这家伙手里 |
[08:06] | Do you see another way? there’s a kid involved. | 你有其他办法吗 这关系到孩子性命 |
[08:09] | Nobody wants him to get hurt. | 没人想伤害他 |
[08:10] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说说 |
[08:11] | We got to get that chip back in the right hands and soon. | 我们得尽快把芯片归还回去 |
[08:14] | Otherwise, they’re never gonna stop looking for samantha. | 否则 他们是不会停止追踪萨曼莎的 |
[08:16] | Sam, you go with samantha, oversee the hand-off. | 萨姆 你跟萨曼莎去 监督会面 |
[08:18] | Brennen won’t expect you, | 布莱能不会料到你也去 |
[08:19] | But he won’t blow the deal over a little backup. | 但他也不会你而放弃交易 |
[08:22] | Fi, you set up with a view of the meeting. | 菲 你找个地方监视这次交易 |
[08:24] | When you see that charlie’s safe, give me the signal. | 一旦确认查理的安全 给我个暗号 |
[08:26] | I’ll take brennen down on his way out. | 我会在布莱能离开的时候截住他 |
[08:30] | I know I owe you some answers. | 我知道我欠你一些解释 |
[08:31] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你什么都不欠我 |
[08:35] | I knew samantha before I met you. | 在认识你之前 |
[08:37] | We were in st. petersburg in ’97. | 97年在圣彼得堡我就认识她了 |
[08:40] | She was helping me on a job, and things moved, uh, quickly. | 她当时协助我工作 然后我们感情迅速升温 |
[08:44] | Then I realized we didn’t have what we needed to make it last. | 后来我意识到 我们缺少让感情维持下去的东西 |
[08:47] | What was that — trust? | 缺少什么 信任吗 |
[08:49] | You know, let’s not do this now. we have a job to do. | 现在还是别谈这个了 我们有正事要做 |
[08:51] | I’ve always wanted to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你的 |
[08:53] | I was just waiting for the right time. | 但一直没有合适的时机 |
[08:55] | Well, it wasn’t the right time when we met, | 我们认识的不是时候 |
[08:57] | It wasn’t the right time when we started dating, | 我们交往的也不是时候 |
[08:59] | And it wasn’t the right time when I moved to miami. | 我搬来迈阿密 更不是时候 |
[09:01] | No, It was the right time to tell me | 不 当她出现在你家前门 |
[09:03] | When she showed up on your front step. | 倒是时候告诉我了 |
[09:07] | That about right? | 这就是合适时机吗 |
[09:19] | So, four iced teas? I’m not that late. | 喝了四杯冰茶 我可没迟那么久 |
[09:22] | You’re hiding out. is madeline still pissed? | 你在避风头啊 麦德琳还在气头上吗 |
[09:25] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[09:26] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Look, mike, I know you’ve been a little wound up, | 迈克 我知道你有点沮丧 |
[09:29] | So I brought a little present, something to cheer you up. | 所以我带了点小礼物 让你开心一下 |
[09:31] | Oh, no, no, no. this is way too good. | 不行不行 这东西太棒了 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna do a show-and-tell. | 我要念给你听 |
[09:35] | Buddy of mine did some research on victor. | 我朋友调查了一下维克多 |
[09:38] | Victor stecker-epps. | 维克多·斯戴克·埃普斯 |
[09:40] | He’s got a last name like a female middle-distance runner, | 他的姓就像一个中长跑的女运动员 |
[09:43] | But this is a bad man, mike — black-ops hard-ass. | 但他是大坏蛋 迈克 黑色特工 厉害角色 |
[09:45] | You’re not the first guy he tried to kill, either, | 你也不是他第一个想杀的人 |
[09:47] | Just the first one he missed. | 但你是唯一逃脱的 |
[09:48] | It’s a great read. | 这不错吧 |
[09:49] | If carla’s people burned him, it’s all fiction. | 如果卡拉他们把他除名的话 这就是伪造的 |
[09:51] | How did he get burned? | 他是怎么被除名的 |
[09:52] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[09:54] | July ’04 — things get a little bloody down mexico way. | 04年七月 墨西哥城发生了些血腥的事件 |
[09:58] | Victor denied the hits, | 维克多不承认参与其中 |
[09:59] | But a guy named philip cowan burns him anyway. | 但一个叫菲利普·高文的人还是辞退了他 |
[10:02] | Five years working for carla alone. | 他单独为卡拉工作了五年 |
[10:04] | I have a hunch he’s ready to make a friend. | 我有预感他想交个朋友 |
[10:06] | Mike, I don’t know. this one, you should be careful. | 迈克 我对他不是很了解 你小心为好 |
[10:08] | I mean, if half this crap is true, victor’s a lot like you, | 如果这些东西有一半是真的 那他和你很相似 |
[10:11] | Only with, you know, rabies. | 只是发疯时候很像 |
[10:27] | Mom, I didn’t think you’d still be up. | 妈妈 我以为你已经睡了呢 |
[10:30] | Obviously. | 你不是看见了吗 |
[10:34] | Mom, what can I say? | 妈妈 你想让我说什么呢 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry you have to stay here. | 我很抱歉你必须得呆在这里 |
[10:38] | Jesus, michael. | 天啊 迈克尔 |
[10:39] | That’s not what you should be sorry for. | 这件事你不用感到抱歉 |
[10:44] | Samantha. | 那就是萨曼莎吧 |
[10:46] | I was getting to that. | 我正要说呢 |
[10:48] | Mom, I’m sorry. it just never came up. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 一直都没机会说 |
[10:51] | It was a long time ago. | 老早以前的事了 |
[10:52] | You know, so was world war ii, but they still talk about it. | 二战也过了很久了 人们也还在谈论啊 |
[10:58] | I want to know about the woman who almost married my son. | 我想了解这个差点嫁给我儿子的女人 |
[11:03] | Uh, she is a pisces, she does “security,” | 她是双鱼座 从事安全工作 |
[11:08] | And she hasn’t been in my life in a decade. | 她很早以前就从我的生命中消失了 |
[11:11] | And she has a son who’s been kidnapped. | 而且她还有个被绑架的儿子 |
[11:15] | Sam told me. | 萨姆告诉我的 |
[11:18] | Is he yours, michael? | 是你的孩子吗 迈克尔 |
[11:20] | I don’t know. but I’m gonna get him back. | 我不知道 但我会救回他的 |
[11:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:29] | Michael?! | 迈克尔 |
[11:31] | You’re gonna have to speak up! | 你得大声点儿 |
[11:33] | I can barely hear you! | 我几乎听不见你声音 |
[11:35] | Victor, sounds like you’re enjoying miami. | 维克多 你好像在享受迈阿密生活嘛 |
[11:38] | Nothing like a near-death experience to get the juices flowing. | 没有比死里逃生 更能使人懂得享受花天酒地了 |
[11:41] | Am I right, or am I right? | 我是对的吗 |
[11:43] | I’m trying to cut back, myself. | 我尽量克制自己 |
[11:45] | Is that why you didn’t shoot at me the other night? | 所以那晚你没有打死我 |
[11:47] | Or were you trying to make friends? | 还是你想和我交朋友 |
[11:49] | What’s going on in that pretty head of yours? | 你小脑袋瓜里到底在想什么呢 |
[11:52] | Vic, we have so much in common, so much to talk about. | 维克 我们有很多共同点 有很多共同语言 |
[11:55] | Let’s get together. | 我们结盟吧 |
[11:56] | I love it. let’s do it. | 乐意之至 就这么做 |
[11:58] | When and where? I’ll be there. | 时间 地点 我会准时到 |
[12:00] | Yes, you will be, but let’s make that a surprise, all right? | 是的 你会 但我们制造点儿惊喜吧 |
[12:03] | Victor — I’ll see you soon, sport. I promise. | -维克多 -我保证马上见到你 运动男孩 |
[12:13] | Tell me what you see, fiona. | 说说你看见了什么 菲欧娜 |
[12:15] | Old sam looks sweaty. | 老萨姆看上去大汗淋漓 |
[12:17] | Fi. | 菲 |
[12:19] | Just trying to cut the tension, michael. | 只是想缓解一下紧张情绪 迈克尔 |
[12:21] | Wait. there’s brennen. he used a southwest approach. | 等等 布莱能出现了 他从西南方向过来 |
[12:24] | Well, I’m in position. | 我已经到位了 |
[12:26] | If he doesn’t leave this way… | 如果他不从这边离开 |
[12:27] | He’ll have to get past me. | 他就会从我这边过 |
[12:29] | “come alone” — I guess that was too hard to understand. | 单独来 有那么难理解吗 |
[12:34] | Who’s your friend, sam? | 你朋友是谁 萨姆 |
[12:36] | Call me chuck. it’ll be less confusing. | 叫我恰克 这样不会搞混名字 |
[12:38] | I’m just here to make sure everything goes smoothly. | 我只是想确保事情顺利 |
[12:42] | Well, chuck, number one, rsvp next time, and number two, shut up. | 恰克 首先问你再开口 第二 闭嘴 |
[12:46] | I was talking to her. | 我在跟她说话 |
[12:48] | The chip — let’s see it. | 芯片 让我看看 |
[12:49] | Where’s my son? where’s charlie? | 我儿子在哪儿 查理在哪 |
[12:51] | Trust me. I’m not looking to adopt. | 相信我 我没想要收养他 |
[12:54] | I’m looking to retire. | 我还想退休呢 |
[12:55] | But you don’t see him until I see the chip. | 但没见到芯片之前你是看不到他的 |
[12:58] | Most black-market transactions tend to go the same way. | 多数黑市交易都采用同样手法 |
[13:01] | First, payment is inspected. | 第一 先检查赎金 |
[13:04] | Then, the goods are brought to the table. | 然后再把货拿出来 |
[13:06] | This standard sequence is meant to | 这种标准流程 |
[13:08] | Ensure both parties against a blown deal, but… | 是避免双方使诈 |
[13:11] | Curley! | 科里 |
[13:12] | That doesn’t stop some people | 但总有人谨慎小心 |
[13:13] | From bringing a little extra insurance. | 采取一些额外的保险措施 |
[13:15] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[13:16] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[13:18] | Charlie. oh, come here, honey. come here. | 查理 到这儿来 宝贝 过来 |
[13:20] | He’s fine. his arm is fine. | 他很好 他手臂也没问题 |
[13:22] | Whether it stays that way is up to you. | 不过能不能好下去 就看你怎么做了 |
[13:25] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[13:27] | Sam, be careful. that’s not just a cast. | 萨姆 小心点儿 那不仅仅是石膏 |
[13:29] | No. | 确实不是 |
[13:30] | See, You can’t trot a kid out in public with a bomb strapped to his arm | 我们不能拖着个手臂上绑炸药的小孩到处走 |
[13:33] | but I had this nifty idea | 不过我搞了这么个可爱的小东西 |
[13:35] | Molded plastic explosive under the fiberglass, radio detonator with a mile radius. | 在玻璃纤维里浇铸塑料炸药 带遥控引爆器 |
[13:39] | You can cut it off in 10 minutes. | 十分钟后你可以拆掉炸弹 |
[13:41] | I’d appreciate it if you’d wait to start until I’m safely away. | 在我安全撤离后 你再开始拆弹就更好了 |
[13:44] | Hey, guys, thanks. | 谢谢你们了 |
[13:47] | It’s been a real pleasure. | 交易很愉快 |
[13:51] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[13:54] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[13:55] | I got him. | 我去逮住他 |
[13:58] | No, stand down. | 别 站住别动 |
[13:59] | Does he have the chip? | 他拿到芯片了吗 |
[14:01] | Something’s wrong, michael. | 有状况 迈克尔 |
[14:03] | Let him go. you’ve got to let him go. | 让他走 你必须让他离开 |
[14:15] | This isn’t the airport. | 这不是机场 |
[14:17] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[14:19] | Michael, I — samantha, | -迈克尔 -萨曼莎 |
[14:21] | The guidance chip you stole isn’t just expensive. | 你偷的这个导航芯片不仅是贵 |
[14:24] | It’s worth lives, and when they realize it’s gone, | 是性命攸关的东西 等他们发现芯片不见了 |
[14:27] | You’re gonna have every security | 整个西半球的特工机构 |
[14:28] | Service in the western hemisphere after you. | 都会追捕你 |
[14:30] | The engineer that built it is at a conference in tokyo. | 制造这个芯片的工程师正在东京开会 |
[14:33] | He doesn’t get back until friday. | 他要周五才回来 |
[14:35] | I figure that’s a pretty good head start. | 我觉得时机不错 |
[14:37] | I could fall off the grid, start over. | 刚好可以重新再来过 |
[14:40] | You could. what about him? | 你是可以 那他呢 |
[14:42] | You want charlie celebrating his | 你希望查理在尼加拉瓜的小屋 |
[14:44] | 8th birthday in a hut in nicaragua? | 庆祝他的八岁生日吗 |
[14:46] | You really didn’t think I’d | 你真以为我看不出来 |
[14:47] | Notice he’s not old enough to be mine? | 他的年龄不够大 不可能是我的儿子 |
[14:49] | Told you he wasn’t yours. | 说了不是你的 |
[14:50] | You let me believe he might be. | 你让我相信他可能是 |
[14:53] | So, what? | 怎么样呢 |
[14:54] | You never stretched the truth just a | 你就不能把这无辜的孩子 |
[14:56] | Little bit to help an innocent person? | 当成你儿子来帮一下吗 |
[14:57] | Come on, michael. I don’t want to run. | 说真的 迈克 我不想跑路 |
[15:00] | I don’t. | 真不想 |
[15:02] | I had every intention of putting it back, but, I mean, it’s gone. | 我很想把东西放回去 但 我东西已经没了 |
[15:05] | No, it’s not. we have till friday. | 不 星期五还没到呢 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna get it back and help you return it. | 我会帮你弄回来 把它还回去 |
[15:10] | And how do you propose to do that? | 你准备怎么做 |
[15:11] | Don’t — don’t say “propose.” | 别那样说 (英语中有求婚意义) |
[15:17] | What, she lock you out? | 怎么 她把你们赶出来了 |
[15:19] | No, I’m just getting some fresh air. | 不 我只想呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[15:21] | Your mom’s a chimney, mike. | 迈克 你妈是个大烟囱 |
[15:23] | Plus, | 还有 |
[15:23] | Little miss commando here is getting all | 我们的女特种兵正在制定 |
[15:25] | Worked up about an armed assault on brennen’s condo. | 武力袭击布莱能公寓的计划 |
[15:27] | He strapped a bomb to a kid. | 谁叫他在小孩身上绑炸弹 |
[15:30] | How is charlie? | 查理怎么样了 |
[15:31] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[15:33] | Sam’s got family in chicago. he’ll be safe there. | 萨曼在芝加哥有家人 他在那很安全 |
[15:35] | I lent her my car to bring him to the airport. | 我把车借给她送他去机场 |
[15:38] | Oh? you think she’ll bring it back? | 你觉得她会把车开回来吗 |
[15:40] | Well, she is a professional thief. | 她可是个专业小偷 |
[15:42] | – Jealous, fi? – don’t be absurd. I’m not jealous. | -吃醋了 菲 -别自作聪明 我才不 |
[15:45] | You think you could pretend to be? | 你认为你装得了 |
[15:55] | Some cover i.d.s are about blending in. | 你可以无声无息地进入 |
[15:57] | Others are about making a splash. | 也可以大摇大摆地闯进来 |
[15:59] | It all depends on whether it’s more | 取决于你是想迷惑对手 |
[16:01] | Important to fool your target or impress them. | 还是想露一手 |
[16:03] | Hey! hey, fellas, just give me a sec. | 哥们 稍等一下 |
[16:06] | It’s okay, curley. | 没事 科里 |
[16:07] | These two are just showing me they’re mysterious, | 这两家伙只想展示一下 |
[16:10] | Dangerous types that can break into my apartment. | 他们是闯进我房屋的神秘危险分子 |
[16:13] | I should take them seriously. | 我不能掉以轻心 |
[16:14] | That’s the idea here, right? | 是这意思吧 |
[16:16] | Of course, if your target has a background in intelligence, | 当然 如果目标有特工背景 |
[16:19] | You often can’t fool or impress them. | 你通常既骗不了他们也镇不住他们 |
[16:21] | In that case, the best cover i.d. is none at all. | 那样的话 最好的办法还是自报家门 |
[16:24] | I’m michael. I used to work in covert ops. | 我是迈克尔 曾是名间谍 |
[16:27] | This is fiona. | 这是菲欧娜 |
[16:28] | And you’re here to help me pack? | 你们过来 是帮我打包吗 |
[16:30] | That’s really sweet, guys. | 你们太好了 伙计们 |
[16:31] | Uh, the furniture stays. it’s a rental. | 家俱别动 是租来的 |
[16:33] | We have a mutual acquaintance. | 我们有个共同的熟人 |
[16:35] | Acquaintance? | 熟人 |
[16:36] | Fi. samantha keyes? | 菲 萨曼莎·基斯 |
[16:38] | She’s upset about the deal that you two just did. | 她对刚才的交易很不满意 |
[16:41] | She came to me for help. | 她要我帮 |
[16:42] | That thing she stole — she’s planning on stealing it back. | 她偷来的东西 打算再偷回去 |
[16:46] | I’ll bite. you’re telling me this because… | 你吊起我的胃口了 你告诉我是为了什么 |
[16:49] | Samantha and I used to work together. | 萨曼莎曾经和我共事过 |
[16:51] | Samantha and michael slept together. | 他们曾经睡过 |
[16:54] | We — we worked most of the time. | 大部分时间是一起工作 |
[16:56] | Anyway, everything she knows, she learned from me. | 她的一切技能 都是我教的 |
[16:58] | All I learned from her is I can’t trust her. | 从她身上我了解到 她不值得信任 |
[17:00] | And michael’s now moved on, and I don’t like to share. | 迈克已经重新开始 我也不愿意与人分享 |
[17:04] | And I figured we could take care of our problem and yours. | 我想我们可以一起解决麻烦 我们的还有你的 |
[17:08] | We’re willing to help for the right price. | 价格合适的话 我们可以帮你 |
[17:10] | Pass. | 算了 |
[17:11] | Even if I bought your tale, which I really don’t, | 即便我信你的说法 其实我不信 |
[17:14] | I think I can handle a single mom on my own, | 我还是觉得我可以自己搞定一单亲母亲 |
[17:17] | Spunky though she may be. | 她可能有点难缠 |
[17:19] | I know samantha a little bit better than you do. | 我对萨曼莎的了解可能要比你多一点 |
[17:22] | My money’s on her. | 我的钱就靠她了 |
[17:23] | Samantha told us that she kept a piece of your little doodad. | 萨曼莎说她留下了那玩意的一部分 |
[17:27] | You try to unload it, | 如果你去交货 |
[17:28] | Your buyer’s either gonna kill you or make you fix it. | 买方要么杀了你 要么让你修好它 |
[17:30] | And either way, she gets another shot. | 无论是哪种情况 她都有机会 |
[17:32] | You’re gonna have to have it tested. | 你得找人测试它 |
[17:33] | I know people who can do that. | 我认识人可以干这个 |
[17:34] | I’m, uh, just thinking out loud here, | 我是这么想的啊 |
[17:37] | But if I wanted to steal a really valuable object, | 如果是我想偷一件非常值钱的东西 |
[17:40] | Going in as a helpful soul volunteering to test it might be my first move. | 装出自愿测试它的样子会是我的第一步 |
[17:45] | Convince me you’re on my side, and, hey, guys | 先说服我你们是在我这边的吧 伙计们 |
[17:48] | it’s a solid plan. | 这可不容易 |
[17:50] | One little caveat — i…don’t…believe you. | 一点告诫 我 不 信任你们 |
[17:56] | Fine. check us out. | 行啊 查下我们 |
[17:57] | I’m michael westen, she’s fiona glenanne | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 她是菲欧娜·格列南 |
[18:00] | and you need our help. | 而你需要我们的帮助 |
[18:02] | If you’re as smart as you think you are | 如果你真像你自己想的那么聪明的话 |
[18:05] | you’ll call us. | 你会给我们打电话的 |
[18:16] | Looks like he’s planning on using | 看来他想用交易成功后 |
[18:18] | The cash from the sale to disappear. | 赚的那笔钱跑路 |
[18:20] | Anybody who’s ever touched that | 谁碰过那芯片 |
[18:21] | Chip will be hunted across borders. | 都会被全世界追捕 |
[18:23] | He has to run. | 他必须跑路 |
[18:24] | Well, he doesn’t need to run to nicaragua. | 他不需要跑去尼加拉瓜 |
[18:26] | With the money he can get for that chip, he can buy nicaragua. | 那芯片给他赚的钱足够买下尼加拉瓜了 |
[18:28] | Well, that’s why he can’t ignore a threat like you. | 所以他不能忽视你对他的威胁 |
[18:31] | If you rob him, sabotage the goods, | 如果你抢劫他 或者破坏了货 |
[18:33] | He’ll have to run with nothing. oh, he’ll call. | 他就得光屁股滚蛋 所以他会给打来的 |
[18:37] | I think. | 我这么觉得 |
[18:38] | Well, if he doesn’t, there’s always tear gas and a battering ram. | 如果他不打来 我们还有催泪弹和攻城槌 |
[18:41] | Ooh, my ride is here. | 我的座驾来了 |
[18:46] | Michael’s other woman beckons. | 迈克尔还有别的女人要照应 |
[18:48] | I never actually thought I’d look forward to this. | 我从没想过要这样的 |
[18:50] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[18:51] | Oh, michael. | 迈克尔 |
[18:54] | You forgot something. | 你掉了东西 |
[19:00] | That’s just a little game the two of us used to play. | 我们以前常玩的小游戏 |
[19:03] | It’s charming. | 有意思 |
[19:04] | Are you and michael… | 你和迈克是不是 |
[19:06] | No. | 没有 |
[19:11] | I have to admit — you’ve restored a | 不得不承认 你令我对你的能力 |
[19:14] | Little of my faith in your abilities. | 恢复了一点信心 |
[19:16] | I take it my story checked out. | 我想是你查过我说的事了吧 |
[19:18] | You keep this up, | 保持下去 |
[19:19] | And you may just be our next employee of the month. | 你也许就是我们这个月的正式雇员了 |
[19:22] | How about you keep the plaque and give me my life back instead? | 还是你自己留着奖状 还我自己的生活吧 |
[19:26] | You think you’re kidding. | 你觉得自己好玩是吧 |
[19:27] | Give us the man who killed our operatives, | 告诉我是谁杀了我们的特工 |
[19:29] | And you and I can have a little chat about your future. | 然后我们可以讨论下你的未来 |
[19:32] | Show me you can keep your promise. | 先显示下你能遵守诺言的诚意吧 |
[19:35] | I’ve started to see guys like them in my sleep. | 我睡觉的时候都能看到这些家伙 |
[19:38] | Back off, and I’m telling you, this guy will make his move. | 停止这一切 我还告诉你 那家伙要行动了 |
[19:40] | We’ll leave you alone to work, | 我们可以让你独自行动 |
[19:42] | But I can’t give you much more time, michael. | 但你时间不多 迈克 |
[19:45] | Management’s… getting anxious. | 上面有点不耐烦了 |
[19:48] | Tell them I know the feeling. | 告诉他们我懂得的 |
[19:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:53] | Michael westen, I’ve been thinking about your proposal. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 我一直在想你的提议 |
[19:56] | I think we should talk. | 我希望能谈一下 |
[19:57] | Why don’t you come by around 4:00? | 你4点过来如何 |
[19:59] | Knock this time. | 这次记得敲门 |
[20:09] | Michael, fiona, welcome back. | 迈克尔 菲欧娜 欢迎回来 |
[20:15] | I checked you out. | 我查了下你们 |
[20:16] | Some of the stories I heard, | 听说了一些故事 |
[20:18] | I should actually have a higher caliber, probably. | 我应该弄把更好的枪 |
[20:21] | You decide to test the chip? | 你决定测试芯片了 |
[20:23] | – I sure did. – fine. I’ll set it up. | -当然 -好的 我来安排 |
[20:25] | I made my own arrangements, thank you. | 我已经安排好了 谢谢 |
[20:27] | But I thought it’d be a good idea to have | 但我想在测试的时候 |
[20:29] | You two where I could see you while I did it. | 把你们带在身边是个好主意 |
[20:31] | My friend here is gonna take your cellphones, | 我朋友会收走你们的手机 |
[20:33] | And we’re gonna take a ride together. | 我们一起坐车走 |
[20:35] | For the record…pumpkin, I’m exactly as smart as I think I am. | 事实上 小南瓜 我的确如我所想的那么聪明 |
[20:53] | Uh, testing guy, spies. spies, testing guy. | 测试人员 这是间谍 间谍 这是测试人员 |
[20:56] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[20:57] | Shh. everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[20:58] | You’re keeping it in the caribbean? | 你把它藏在加勒比海 |
[21:00] | A little humid out there for such delicate electronics. | 对精密电子仪器有点过于潮湿了 |
[21:03] | The caribbean? | 加勒比海 |
[21:04] | No, uh, not gonna take that chance with guys like you around. | 有你们这些人在 我不会这么干的 |
[21:08] | It’s in the air 23 hours a day. | 它一天23小时都在天上 |
[21:22] | I know what you’re thinking, fi. not yet. | 我知道你的想法 菲 时机不到 |
[21:24] | That’s not what I’m thinking. | 我没那样想 |
[21:26] | We’ve got a visitor. | 有其它人来了 |
[21:30] | I have to say, his timing’s perfect. | 不得不说 他来得太巧了 |
[21:33] | – So? – I can’t vouch for performance, but the parts are all there. | -怎样 -我没法担保运行结果 但部件都齐全了 |
[21:35] | Off you go. | 你可以走了 |
[21:39] | So, the chip is fine… | 这么说 芯片没问题 |
[21:46] | …which means your offer to test it is looking less fine. | 这说明 你们的提议就有问题了 |
[21:50] | Samantha lied to me. | 萨曼莎骗了我 |
[21:51] | If you knew her, you wouldn’t be surprised. | 如果你了解她 这也就不奇怪了 |
[21:52] | It’s all so confusing — her lying to you, you lying to me. | 这真奇怪啊 她骗了你 你又来骗我 |
[21:57] | Who can keep it straight? | 谁能说真话呢 |
[21:58] | You know, I think a couple of bullets in the back of | 我想对你们俩后脑勺开两枪 |
[22:01] | Both of your heads is gonna simplify things a lot. | 可以把问题大大地简单化 |
[22:04] | Yeah, well, it’ll certainly simplify things for samantha. | 没错 这显然对萨曼莎来说 大大地简化了问题 |
[22:07] | Please, fiona. | 得了 菲欧娜 |
[22:08] | I think I know who the thieves are here. | 我想我知道这儿的小偷是谁 |
[22:10] | Really? the guy at the fence line on the blue pickup truck? | 是吗 是围栏边那辆蓝色敞篷货车上那个人吗 |
[22:13] | You can do better than that. | 别来这一套了 |
[22:21] | Friend of yours? | 是你的朋友 |
[22:23] | My friends don’t watch me being executed. | 我的朋友不会看着我被枪杀 |
[22:25] | Samantha’s scouting you. | 萨曼莎在跟踪你 |
[22:26] | You think it’s a coincidence that that guy’s | 你认为芯片和那家伙同时出现 |
[22:28] | There at the same time the chip’s out in the open? | 只是一个巧合 |
[22:42] | Do you believe me now? | 现在你信我了 |
[22:44] | Not really. Get in the car. | 还没有 上车 |
[22:53] | I want 5% of the sale price to provide security against samantha. | 我要售价的5% 保证你不受萨曼莎的威胁 |
[22:58] | Make no mistake — she’s coming, and you’ll need the help. | 不会错 她会来的 你需要帮助 |
[23:01] | I’ll hear you out. no guarantees. | 你说说看 不过不作承诺 |
[23:03] | Listen, first of all, you’re selling the chip at the airport, | 首先 你要在机场出售芯片 |
[23:05] | The one place she knows about. | 那地方她熟 |
[23:07] | You’re doing half of her job for her. | 你简直是替她干活 |
[23:08] | Well, aren’t you mr. helpful? | 难道你不是吗 雷锋先生 |
[23:10] | The location is a challenge we’re just gonna have to overcome, | 交易地点确实是个需要克服的困难 |
[23:13] | Because my buyers aren’t the sort of people you call up and say, | 因为买家绝对不是那种 一个电话过去 |
[23:16] | “oh, hey, uh, change of plans.” | 好啊 计划有变 |
[23:18] | Here’s the deal — you can help me with my samantha problem, | 这样吧 你帮我搞定萨曼莎 |
[23:22] | Period. | 就这样 |
[23:22] | Works out, you get paid. | 问题解决啦 我付你钱 |
[23:24] | How do I provide security with you tying my hands? | 不如绑上我的手 让我解决你的安全问题吧 |
[23:29] | God, I’m gonna miss this table. | 老天 我会想念这个台球桌的 |
[23:31] | Lock down the hangar. | 你负责飞机库的安保 |
[23:32] | You said you taught her everything she knows. | 你说她的本事都是你教的 |
[23:35] | Think about what you’d do and then what you’d do to stop that. | 想想你会怎么做 然后就照那样阻止她 |
[23:39] | But we’re doing the deal with my buyers in my hangar, | 不过我们是跟我的买家在我的飞机库做交易 |
[23:43] | Where I’m in control. | 一切在我的掌控之下 |
[23:44] | Understand? | 明白了 |
[23:45] | Lock it down. understood. | 照你的来 明白了 |
[23:48] | Okay, so, there’s no way to get to the chip before the sale, | 就是说 交易之前没办法接近芯片 |
[23:51] | No way to move the sale, no way to delay the sale. | 没办法更换交易地点 没办法拖延交易时间 |
[23:53] | That south american hut’s starting to look better and better. | 那个南美小屋看起来越来越好了 |
[23:57] | What we’re left with is | 我们所能做的 |
[23:58] | Snatch-and-dash at the airport when the sale goes down. | 只有在交易进行时 闯进去把东西抢出来 |
[24:01] | Sounds messy. | 很混乱啊 |
[24:02] | Brennen’s gonna have that place locked down tight. | 布莱能会把交易地方锁得严严实实 |
[24:04] | Well, at least I’m in charge of the lockdown. | 不过 至少是我来负责看管 |
[24:06] | We’re gonna have a lot of eyes on us, | 会有很多人盯着咱们 |
[24:08] | But we might be able to sneak in | 不过我也许能溜进 |
[24:10] | Some special construction materials. | 什么特别的建筑 |
[24:12] | Like we did in dublin? | 像以前在都柏林那次 |
[24:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:15] | She talking about that thing you and I did in st. petersburg? | 她是说我们在圣彼得堡那次 |
[24:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:24] | I should take this. | 我要接个电话 |
[24:26] | And I’m gonna leave… now. | 我走了 现在 |
[24:30] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[24:31] | Well, you are an enigma wrapped in a schizophrenic, aren’t you, | 你真是外表精神分裂 内在神秘莫测啊 是不是 |
[24:34] | Sport? | 运动男孩 |
[24:35] | First you don’t shoot at me, | 首先你没有向我开枪 |
[24:36] | And then you set up a little firing squad. | 然后你却给我安排了一场小小的枪战 |
[24:39] | I needed help selling a cover i.d. — nothing personal. | 我当时得让人相信我的假身分 不是针对你 |
[24:45] | Oh, we do have some fun, don’t we? | 我们玩得挺好啊 是不是 |
[24:47] | I really do want to get together. | 我真的想跟你合作 |
[24:48] | How soon can we do this? | 什么时候见面 |
[24:50] | If you give me till friday, | 本周五以后吧 |
[24:51] | I think I’ve got a way to make | 周五以后我保证 |
[24:53] | Sure guns stay out of the equation. | 不再会有类似事情出现 |
[24:57] | Didn’t mean to startle you. | 不是有意吓着你 |
[24:59] | Now I know where mike gets his stealth. | 现在我知道迈克的本领从哪来的了 |
[25:01] | Samantha, I know you’re busy, but when this is over, | 萨曼莎 我知道你很忙 不过等这事完了 |
[25:06] | I would love to take you to lunch, just to chat. | 我很想跟你吃顿饭 就聊聊 |
[25:10] | Now, that he didn’t get from you. | 这个 你没遗传给他 |
[25:12] | What? | 什么 |
[25:13] | Well, he’s not exactly the chatty type, your son. | 他不是那种爱聊的人 你儿子 |
[25:15] | No, guess he’s not. | 不 我想他不是 |
[25:17] | He failed to mention that he had proposed to you. | 他都没提过 他曾向你求婚 |
[25:18] | Actually, I proposed to him. | 实际上 是我求的婚 |
[25:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:22] | If you don’t mind… what happened? | 别介意 怎么回事 |
[25:25] | I’m not really sure. we had fun. | 我也不知道 我们在一起很开心 |
[25:28] | Mike was the first guy who really understood me. | 迈克是第一个真正理解我的人 |
[25:31] | Then one day, it was just over. never knew why. | 然后有一天 就结束了 不知道为什么 |
[25:34] | He just said goodbye, and, uh, he was gone. | 他只说了再见 然后 他就走了 |
[25:38] | Yeah, that sounds like michael. | 是 那是迈克尔的作风 |
[25:49] | From private homes to financial institutions to military | 从私家住宅 到金融机构 |
[25:53] | Encampments, | 再到军事基地 |
[25:53] | Security consulting is a multibillion-dollar industry. | 安全咨询绝对是个赚大钱的行当 |
[25:57] | And while security consultants constantly tout | 在安全顾问们不停吹嘘他们 |
[26:00] | New materials and technology, the basic techniques | 最新的产品和技术时 最基础的安全 |
[26:03] | Haven’t changed in 4,000 years | 手段却是4000年来不变 |
[26:05] | — get a better view of any danger headed your way | 找到最佳视角 敌人接近时对其一览无遗 |
[26:09] | make your walls sturdier… | 加固你的城墙 |
[26:15] | …and arm yourself well enough to fend off attacks. | 再有效武装你自己以便抵御入侵 |
[26:20] | Hardening a target against attacks | 防御外部入侵 |
[26:22] | From outside is pretty straightforward… | 其实并不难 |
[26:25] | Which is why it’s usually best to attack from inside if you can. | 因此从内部袭击往往是最佳手段 |
[26:42] | Darling, are you ready to watch me become rich? | 宝贝 准备好看我怎么发财致富 |
[26:47] | I’m gonna relish this. | 乐于欣赏 |
[27:01] | Oh, what the hell? | 见鬼 |
[27:02] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[27:03] | If that plane doesn’t come to us, we got to go to it. | 如果那飞机不进来 我们就得过去 |
[27:06] | What if the buyers show? | 要是买家出现了怎么办 |
[27:07] | We improvise. | 随机应变吧 |
[27:09] | We’re gonna need a car. sam! | 我们需要一部车 萨姆 |
[27:13] | Yeah, that’s far enough. | 行 那个足够了 |
[27:21] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会吧 |
[27:23] | You’re not gonna leave the plane out in the open like this. | 你不能让飞机光天化日这么放着 |
[27:25] | It’s not that I don’t appreciate all your work on the hangar. | 不是我不欣赏你对飞机库做的防御工作 |
[27:27] | I just like to change things up. | 我只是喜欢改变计划 |
[27:37] | Brennen, you don’t understand. | 布莱能 你不明白 |
[27:40] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 是你不明白 |
[27:41] | Either your security worked and it | 如果你的安保工作奏效了 把萨曼莎吓跑了 |
[27:43] | Scared samantha away — in which case, i | 这样的话 我就不需要它了 |
[27:45] | Don’t need it — or it didn’t scare her away, she’s ready for it, | 或者没把她吓跑 她有备而来 |
[27:48] | And I don’t want it. | 那我就不想要它了 |
[28:01] | Hhhhola, amigos! | 你好啊 朋友 |
[28:06] | now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:16] | Una trampa! | 是个圈套(西班牙语) |
[28:20] | Come on! | 过来 |
[28:23] | Do you see? what did I tell you? | 看到啦 我怎么跟你说的 |
[28:29] | How did they get into the airport? | 他们怎么进到机场来的 |
[28:31] | I locked down the hangar! I didn’t lock down the airport! | 我锁好了机库 可没锁机场 |
[28:46] | I thought I almost missed my ride. | 还以为搭不上车了呢 |
[28:53] | You said samantha was gonna try to steal the chip. | 你说萨曼莎想偷走芯片 |
[28:55] | Did that look like a robbery to you? | 那样看上去像抢劫吗 |
[28:57] | Jesus, you’re supposed to be smart! | 老天爷 你怎么这么笨的 |
[29:00] | The only way out for samantha was | 对萨曼莎来说唯一的出路就是 |
[29:01] | To steal the chip and put it back. | 偷回芯片 把它放回去 |
[29:03] | When she couldn’t do that, she knew they’d find her. | 如果她做不到 她知道他们会找到她的 |
[29:07] | So, she did the next best thing. | 所以她只能出此下策 |
[29:09] | She took you down with her. | 拖你一起下水 |
[29:10] | You wanted to buy a mansion and a | 你是想在一个没有引渡法令的国家 |
[29:13] | Private army in some non-extradition country? | 买一座豪宅和一支私人军队吗 |
[29:16] | If I’m not mistaken, your money just left with your buyer. | 要是我没搞错 你的钱还在你买家手里呢 |
[29:19] | Good luck finding a new one. | 祝你好运再找个新买家 |
[29:21] | Fbi, c.i.a., nsa — they’ll all be on high alert. | 联邦调查局 中情局 国家安全局 他们都会高度警惕 |
[29:24] | And after that, in less than 24 hours. | 而且在那以后 不到24小时 |
[29:26] | You used to work with samantha. | 你以前跟萨曼莎合作过 |
[29:29] | You said you were better than she was. | 你说你比她厉害 |
[29:31] | That’s what you told me, right? | 你是这么说的 是不是 |
[29:32] | I am. | 确实如此 |
[29:33] | You can put the chip back at afc, | 你能把芯片放回AFC |
[29:35] | And nobody will notice it’s gone. | 而且没人会发现东西曾经丢失过 |
[29:40] | How stupid do you think I am?! | 你真以为我那么傻 |
[29:42] | This is what you want — this, right here. | 这就是你要的 这东西 就在这儿 |
[29:46] | You get the chip. | 你拿到芯片 |
[29:48] | I have to give it to you. I have no choice. | 我必须得给你 别无选择 |
[29:50] | This is what you want. am I right? | 这就是你要的 对不对 |
[29:52] | Yeah, you’re right. you’ve got no choice. | 对 你说得没错 你别无选择 |
[29:55] | You’re either gonna be killed or serving a life | 你要么被干掉 要么终身服刑 |
[29:58] | Sentence by the end of the week unless the chip goes back. | 除非你在周末前把芯片送回去 |
[30:04] | It doesn’t matter what you believe, brennen. | 你信不信都无所谓 布莱能 |
[30:06] | There’s one move for all of us — put the chip back. | 我们只有这一条路 把芯片送回去 |
[30:10] | And unless you know somebody else who can do that… | 除非你认识什么人也有这本事 |
[30:17] | If you try to sell the chip, if you don’t put it back, | 如果你卖了芯片 或者你没把它送回去 |
[30:23] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[30:25] | And no clever story you’re gonna tell is gonna stop me | 到时候什么诡辩都不能阻止我 |
[30:29] | From blowing your brains out of the back of your skull. | 把你的脑浆从你的后脑勺崩出来 |
[30:34] | Do we understand each other? | 达成共识了吗 |
[30:55] | Welcome to afc industries. | 欢迎进入AFC工业系统 |
[30:58] | We manufacture satellite- and missile-tracking systems, | 我们制造卫星 导弹导航系统 |
[31:01] | We design u.a.v. | 我们设计无人飞机 |
[31:02] | Guidance chips, and sometimes we accidentally hire thieves. | 导航芯片 有时我们也雇佣些小偷 |
[31:07] | That’s the clean room. that’s where the chip has to go. | 这是无尘室 芯片就在这里 |
[31:10] | The engineer that built it comes back tomorrow. | 设计芯片的工程师明天回来 |
[31:12] | He’s got a presentation on the chip at 3:00. | 三点钟他有个芯片推介会 |
[31:14] | Well, then, that’s our deadline. | 那么 那就是我们的截止期 |
[31:16] | We put it back, | 我们把它放回去 |
[31:17] | Brennen’s on the run from his nasty south american friends, | 布莱能得躲着他那些南美流氓朋友跑路 |
[31:20] | And we’re good to go, so long as we don’t hit any snags. | 只要不碰上什么阻碍 一切就能顺利完成 |
[31:24] | Show me the snags. card reader up front. | -指出哪里会有阻碍 -刷卡器就在前面 |
[31:27] | Now, assuming they haven’t updated their employee files, | 假设他们没有更新员工资料 |
[31:29] | I can get us through. | 我就能让我们通过 |
[31:30] | We’ll dummy up an i.d. that says you work with me. | 我们要伪造一个ID卡 证明你和我一起工作 |
[31:33] | Handprint reader here? | 指纹验证器在这里 |
[31:35] | Yeah. yeah, but that’s not the problem. | 是的 不过那不成问题 |
[31:37] | The problem is the clean-room door. | 问题在无尘室的门 |
[31:39] | It’s got a keypad that has a 9-digit access code, changed weekly. | 它有九位安全密码 每周更换 |
[31:43] | Took me 45 minutes to hack it in the middle of the night. | 那天半夜 我花了四十五分钟才解开 |
[31:45] | Today we won’t have 5. | 今天我们连五分钟都没有 |
[31:46] | I mean, there’s no way we can get out clean in that kind of time. | 就是说 那么短时间我们没法不留痕迹的脱身 |
[31:49] | Then I guess we’ll just have to get out dirty. | 就是说我们只能用不讨好的方法出去了 |
[31:53] | No large security building is designed to be 100% secure. | 没有一个大型安保建筑能确保百分百的安全 |
[31:58] | Doing business requires flexibility to deal with visitors, | 做生意就得有本事应对各类来访者 |
[32:02] | Repairman, contractors, et cetera. | 修理工 承包商以及各色人等 |
[32:05] | Getting in, then, requires using that flexibility. | 要想进入 就要学会运用这种机变能力 |
[32:08] | Hi. I need your i.d.s. | -你好 -请出示ID |
[32:10] | He’s got a temporary pass. I’ll sign him in. | 他有临时进入的许可证 我替他登记 |
[32:15] | And would you mind calling down and just letting them | 你能否打个电话告诉他们 |
[32:17] | Know that we’re gonna be by to set him up as a vendor? | 我们要过去办理登记商户事宜吗 |
[32:19] | Yeah, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[32:20] | Can you get me a raise while you’re at it? | 能不能不要总板着脸 |
[32:24] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[32:26] | You have to make everybody think you’re someone else’s problem. | 你要让所有人认为你是别人的麻烦 |
[32:29] | Even advanced security measures are | 如果人们随意乱放钥匙 |
[32:31] | Useless when people leave their keys lying around. | 再先进的保安措施也形同虚设 |
[32:36] | And surprisingly often, that’s what people do. | 然而令人意外的是 人们确实经常这么做 |
[32:44] | People leave their key cards in purses, their passwords on desks, | 人们把钥匙卡放在钱包里 密码写在桌子上 |
[32:47] | And their handprints on soda cans. | 还把指纹留在汽水罐上 |
[32:54] | Ooh, you want some? he left a little. | 你想喝吗 他还剩了点 |
[32:56] | I’m fine. | 不用 |
[32:57] | Diet mountain dew. | 轻怡激浪 |
[32:58] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[33:21] | Shall we don our bunny suits? | 准备穿上我们兔宝套装吧 |
[33:27] | You know, if you’re shy, | 如果你不好意思 |
[33:28] | We can break into the ladies’ changing room just up the hall. | 我们可以闯入女更衣室 就在走廊上面 |
[33:31] | Oh, we can do this. | 就这样吧 |
[33:56] | Past a certain point in a clearance facility, | 在一定级别的安全区域通行 |
[33:59] | You stop seeing security cameras. | 你就看不到摄像头了 |
[34:02] | Lowly security guards don’t have the clearance to see | 低级别保安无权监督摄像画面 |
[34:04] | What’s on the cameras, so there’s no one to monitor them. | 因此也就没人监督了 |
[34:06] | Usually, in the top security areas of a high-tech facility, | 通常 在高科技建筑的顶级安全区域 |
[34:10] | It’s less about monitoring and more about fortification. | 监视器很少而防御设施很多 |
[34:13] | And here we are. | 我们到了 |
[34:15] | So, tell me, michael, what exactly do we have planned here? | 那么说说看 迈克尔 你到底有什么计划 |
[34:18] | It’s a shape charge. the det cord explodes. | 这是一个带壳炸药 聚能射流引爆 |
[34:23] | And the reinforced polyester from the hose shapes the blast, | 导管中的强化聚酯能控制被炸物的形状 |
[34:28] | And — you’ll see. | 然后 你看了就知道了 |
[34:30] | Well, It’s nice to see you’ve learned some | 很高兴从我们上次见过 |
[34:31] | New tricks since the last time I saw you. | 你又学到了新玩意 |
[34:33] | I would stand back. | 还是站远点 |
[34:37] | In a high-security situation, | 在高级别安保环境里 |
[34:39] | Most people try to create the smallest disturbance they can. | 多数人只会制造最小程度的混乱 |
[34:44] | The thing is, | 但事实是 |
[34:44] | High security is built to deal with small disturbances. | 高级保安系统就是针对小混乱设计的 |
[34:48] | Trip one sensor, and you’re toast. | 触发一个感应器 你完蛋了 |
[34:50] | Trip 100 sensors, though, and nobody knows what to do. | 触发一百个感应器 大家就乱了套了 |
[35:01] | These look expensive. | 这些看起来挺值钱 |
[35:03] | What? what are you doing? | 什么 你干什么 |
[35:05] | It’s got to look like we broke in for a reason. | 这样就显得我们闯入是有目的的 |
[35:15] | We’re trying to get everyone out of here in an orderly fashion. | 我们会让每个人按秩序出去 |
[35:18] | Please have your bags ready for inspection. | 请把你们的包拿出来接受检查 |
[35:24] | You really think they’re gonna buy that someone | 你真以为他们会相信 |
[35:27] | Went through all this trouble just for some lenses? | 有人制造那么大混乱只是为了这些镜片 |
[35:29] | I don’t think they’re going to know what to make of this. | 我想他们不会知道是什么造成这么大混乱 |
[35:31] | Nothing major’s missing. | 没有重要的东西失窃 |
[35:32] | Hopefully, they’ll double the security, keep people like you out. | 希望他们能加强保安 不让你这种人进来 |
[35:36] | Speaking of that — the bag? | 说到这 你的包里是什么 |
[35:38] | The bag? what do you want to see my bag for? samantha. | – 我的包 你要看我的包干嘛 -萨曼莎 |
[35:44] | It’s just some platinum wire. | 就是一些铂金线 |
[35:45] | It’s worth like, what, 8 grand? | 也就值个 怎么 8千美刀 |
[35:55] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[35:57] | Sounds like you invited the miami-dade’s | 好像你连迈阿密当局治安办的人都惊动了 |
[35:59] | Sheriff’s office — not exactly what I had in mind. | 跟我设想的不一样 |
[36:02] | But it’s exactly what you needed. | 但确实是你要的 |
[36:04] | One day, | 总有一天 |
[36:04] | I’m gonna figure out exactly what game you were playing here. | 我会弄明白你玩的到底是什么游戏 |
[36:08] | No game, brennen. | 不是游戏 布莱能 |
[36:09] | I’d focus less on me than getting out of the country. | 我是你的话 会多操心出国的事而不是我 |
[36:11] | Your buyers looked pretty upset with you. | 你的买家显然对你极为不满 |
[36:13] | Your concern for my welfare is much appreciated. | 很感谢你这么关心我的幸福生活 |
[36:17] | See you around, michael. | 回见 迈克尔 |
[36:21] | I love you. bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[36:23] | Charlie says hi. | 查理来打招呼 |
[36:25] | He wants to know when I’m coming to get him. | 他想知道什么时候我去接他 |
[36:27] | You leave town today. | 你今天就离开这里 |
[36:29] | And you need to stay out of town, sam. | 最好别回来了 萨曼 |
[36:31] | Brennen won’t forget this. | 布莱能不会轻易放过你的 |
[36:32] | He doesn’t know what to think right now, | 他现在还不知道怎么办 |
[36:35] | But if he were ever to confirm that we were working together, | 但是如果让他知道我们是一起的 |
[36:38] | Well, he wouldn’t take it well. | 他绝不会善罢甘休 |
[36:42] | And you need to give up this life. | 你需要放弃现在的生活 |
[36:44] | You got lucky this time. next time — I know. I know. | – 你这次很走运 下次 -我懂 我懂 |
[36:49] | I just wish my last job didn’t feel like such a failure. | 我只是希望我最后一趟活不会让我觉得这么失败 |
[36:51] | You have your life, you have your freedom, and you have charlie. | 你有你的生活 你的自由 还有查理 |
[36:58] | You know, charlie isn’t yours. | 查理不是你的 |
[37:03] | But he could have been. | 但他本有可能是我们的 |
[37:06] | A lot of things could have been. | 很多事情也许都有可能 |
[37:57] | Did it go all right? | 都顺利吗 |
[37:59] | Yeah, it’s over now. | 嗯 都搞定了 |
[38:03] | Well, it’s late. I should go. | 很晚了 我该走了 |
[38:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:08] | Whatever you’re gonna say, it’s — it’s in the past. | 不管你要说什么 那些 那些都过去了 |
[38:12] | It is, and it isn’t, fi. | 有些是 有些不是 菲 |
[38:16] | Sam and I worked because she was like me. | 萨曼和我一起工作是因为她像我 |
[38:22] | She didn’t mind that my job was lying to people. | 她不介意我的工作会欺骗别人 |
[38:26] | She loved it. she did the same thing. | 她喜欢这样 她也做同样的事情 |
[38:29] | It made being with her easy. | 和她在一起很轻松 |
[38:32] | And then I met you. | 然后我遇到了你 |
[38:37] | And it was… | 那是 |
[38:40] | It was different. | 那是不同的 |
[38:42] | It was never easy. | 一点都不轻松 |
[38:46] | You knew a part of me she never did. | 你了解我的一点 是她永远不了解的 |
[38:51] | And I left her because… | 我离开她是因为 |
[38:54] | You don’t marry someone when you love somebody else. | 你不能爱着一个人而娶另外一个人 |
[39:33] | You want to play with that somewhere else? | 你不能去别的地方玩吗 |
[39:35] | You sure slept in. late night? | 你真的睡过头了 昨晚睡得晚 |
[39:41] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[39:42] | Fixing a camera. | 修理相机 |
[39:45] | Fixing a disposable camera. right. | 修理一个一次性相机 没错 |
[39:49] | I have a meeting to get to. | 我要去见个人 |
[39:50] | And if it goes well, you can go home. | 如果进展顺利 你就能回家了 |
[39:52] | You can sleep in your own bed. | 睡你自己的床 |
[39:53] | You won’t have to pretend to sleep in mine. | 也不用在我床上装睡了 |
[39:56] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[40:00] | I-i know I shouldn’t have been eavesdropping last night. | 我 我知道我昨晚不该偷听 |
[40:03] | And honestly, I didn’t hear everything, but still, | 坦白说 我不是每句都听到了 但这 |
[40:05] | I should — mom, it’s all right. | – 我应该 – 妈妈 没关系 |
[40:07] | I don’t give you much choice. | 是我让你没选择的 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:17] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[40:21] | You picked the right girl. | 你选对了女孩 |
[40:25] | I just hope you’re not waiting for her to propose, too. | 我只是希望你别等到让她也向你求婚 |
[41:01] | What, the metal detector wasn’t enough? | 怎么了 金属探测器还不够吗 |
[41:05] | Oh, it’s not that I don’t trust you. | 哦 不是我不相信你 |
[41:06] | It’s just that, uh… | 只是 |
[41:08] | …i don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[41:16] | Okay, here’s my “one time expires immediately” offer | 好吧 我有一个一次性提议 |
[41:19] | — you tell carla someone else went after her operatives, | 你去告诉卡拉追杀她的特工是另有其人 |
[41:22] | and we’re friends | 然后我们就能做朋友 |
[41:24] | the kind of friends who don’t go bowling, don’t go for beers | 不是那种一起打保龄喝啤酒的朋友 |
[41:26] | don’t even really speak… | 甚至话都不说的朋友 |
[41:29] | but also don’t try to kill each other. | 但也不是要杀掉对方的朋友 |
[41:31] | I was looking for a little more carrot and a lot less stick. | 我要的是胡萝卜而不是大棒 |
[41:35] | I have questions, and I think you can answer them. | 我有个问题 我想你能回答 |
[41:38] | You’re serious? that was your idea? | 你认真的吗 这是你的想法 |
[41:41] | All life’s mysteries revealed in the men’s john | 所有生命的秘密都在迈阿密市的 |
[41:43] | Of the miami-dade city hall and municipal building. | 市政大楼的男厕得到揭示 |
[41:46] | Actually, yeah, uh, that’s what I want exactly. | 实际上 没错 那就是我要的 |
[41:50] | Well, that’s not on the menu. | 好 它可不在菜单上 |
[41:52] | What I’m offering is this — we’re friends on my terms, | 我的要求是这样的 按我的要求做朋友 |
[41:56] | Or we’re enemies. | 否则就是敌人 |
[41:57] | And I’m asking for answers. | 我想要的是答案 |
[42:27] | Spend a career in covert ops, and you learn a lot about yourself. | 以特工为职业 你对自己非常了解 |
[42:31] | Will you lie to learn something important? yes. | 你会为了解一些重要东西撒谎吗 会的 |
[42:34] | Will you betray someone to serve a higher cause? maybe. | 你会为了更高的目标而背叛别人吗 也许 |
[42:37] | Will you trade another man’s life for your freedom? | 你会用他人的生命交换自己的自由吗 |
[42:40] | You don’t know the answer until you face the question. | 只有真正面对时 你才会知道答案 |