| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | My name is michael westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 | 
| [00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… | 
| [00:06] | We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 | 
| [00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 | 
| [00:10] | no cash, no credit, | 没有现金 没有信用卡 | 
| [00:12] | No job history. | 没有工作经历 | 
| [00:14] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 | 
| [00:16] | Where am i? miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 | 
| [00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 | 
| [00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 | 
| [00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友… | 
| [00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧? | 
| [00:27] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友… | 
| [00:30] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 | 
| [00:32] | …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的 | 
| [00:35] | …if you’re desperate. | 如果你绝望的话 | 
| [00:35] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 | 
| [00:37] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 最根本的是 在查明是谁 | 
| [00:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 把你炒了之前 你哪儿也去不了 | 
| [00:46] | As a spy, you have a lot of ways to get information. | 作为间谍 你有多种方法收集情报 | 
| [00:48] | You can get it with a gun. you can get it with a lockpick. | 可以用枪 或者一个开锁器 | 
| [00:51] | You can get it with a listening device. | 或是一种窃听装置 | 
| [00:52] | But most often, | 但多数情况下 | 
| [00:53] | More than all the other information gathering techniques combined, | 比起所有这些信息收集手段 | 
| [00:57] | You get information with a free lunch. | 一顿免费的午餐 往往能更具成效 | 
| [00:59] | How come you never invite me | 你怎么从不邀请我 | 
| [01:00] | to lunch at places like this? | 到这种地方吃午餐 | 
| [01:01] | Oh, there’s no need, sam. | 那可没必要 萨姆 | 
| [01:03] | You’ll do almost anything for a $3 beer. | 一杯3美刀的啤酒足以让你为我赴汤蹈火 | 
| [01:05] | Yeah, sure. | 那可没错 | 
| [01:06] | Barry tracks down a cayman island bank-account number, | 就因为拜里追踪到了那个开曼群岛上的银行账号 | 
| [01:08] | And he gets lunch at the chadwick? | 他就配在恰威克吃午餐 | 
| [01:10] | That number leads to whoever was trying to kill me, | 这个号码能查出谁是想除掉我的幕后黑手 | 
| [01:12] | so, yes, the chadwick. | 奢侈一把也值了 | 
| [01:14] | He’s been complaining about the job for days. | 这些天他一直在为此怨声载道 | 
| [01:16] | Yeah, and the squeaky wheel gets the surf and turf. | 会哭的孩子有奶吃 | 
| [01:18] | I see how this works. | 我算明白了 | 
| [01:20] | Well, at least I can get a good mojito here. | 至少在这儿 我能点杯摩西多鸡尾酒吧 | 
| [01:22] | We’re on a budget, sam. | 我们得节约开支 萨姆 | 
| [01:23] | Okay, mike, you know, | 好吧 迈克 | 
| [01:24] | This cancels out one of the times you saved my life | 这可得抵消你救我一次命的人情 | 
| [01:26] | maybe two. | 或许两次 | 
| [01:34] | So, michael — wow — | 迈克尔 | 
| [01:39] | How did you get this mysterious bank-account number? | 你是如何拿到这个神秘的银行账号的 | 
| [01:41] | You probably don’t want to know. | 你最好别知道 | 
| [01:43] | I do. | 我想知道 | 
| [01:45] | We don’t have a lot of information. | 我们掌握的信息并不充分 | 
| [01:46] | Well, that’s why I’m coming to you. I just need a name. | 所以我才来找你 我只要一个名字而已 | 
| [01:48] | Yeah, no, uh… | 对 不过 | 
| [01:51] | I understand why you hired me, michael westen. | 我知道你为何雇用我 迈克尔·韦斯顿 | 
| [01:54] | But you’re having me break a lot of laws | 但你这个活 | 
| [01:56] | with this job I’m doing for you. | 会令我触犯多条法规 | 
| [01:58] | When someone starts acting like | 当某人在谈话时 | 
| [02:00] | there’s an extra person in the conversation, | 仿佛还有第三者在场 | 
| [02:01] | it’s a pretty good bet that they’re wearing a wire. | 那么打赌他戴着监听器 准没错儿 | 
| [02:05] | This job you’re doing for me? | 我的活儿 | 
| [02:07] | The question, then, is who’s taping you | 问题是 是谁在监听 | 
| [02:09] | the police, the feds… | 警察 联邦调查局 | 
| [02:11] | I think we should talk later, maybe someplace louder. | 我们稍后再谈吧 找个说话方便的地方 | 
| [02:14] | Oh, michael, michael, I missed you. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 我想死你了 | 
| [02:19] | Or a government agent you blackmailed a | 或是不久前被你勒索过 | 
| [02:21] | While back and were hoping to never see again? | 并且希望永不相见的的政府特工 | 
| [02:27] | Sam axe, you’re living well off a government pension, I see. | 萨姆·艾克斯 拿着政府退休金 日子过的挺滋润 | 
| [02:31] | Not that good. this is iced tea. | 哪有那么好 这只是杯冰茶 | 
| [02:33] | Remember the file I have on you, bly? | 记得我手上有关于你的文件吗 布莱 | 
| [02:35] | I think the idea was, you were never | 我想你本不该 | 
| [02:37] | to set foot in miami again. | 再踏入迈阿密半步 | 
| [02:39] | I know, I know, but the sunshine, the beaches, | 我了解 可是这明媚的阳光 这迷人的海滩 | 
| [02:42] | Those little cuban pastries — come on. | 那些古巴的小甜点 拜托 | 
| [02:44] | I just couldn’t let a blackmail threat keep me out of… | 我可不会因为那个勒索威胁便离开 | 
| [02:48] | Paradise. hi. | 人间天堂 | 
| [02:50] | Actually, at this point, blackmail ceases to be a threat. | 实际上 这个勒索的确是个大威胁啊 | 
| [02:54] | At this point, I believe I ruin your life. | 我确信能够轻而易举的摧毁你的生活 | 
| [02:56] | How about I give your boss a call? | 不如我这就给你老板打个电话吧 | 
| [02:58] | I’ll be honest, michael. that file? | 说老实话 迈克尔 那个文件 | 
| [03:01] | It — it kept me up nights, | 的确让我夜不能寐 | 
| [03:04] | So imagine my joy | 所以可以想象 | 
| [03:05] | when your friend showed up on my radar | 当我发现这位老兄正 | 
| [03:06] | Investigating some highly suspicious accounts | 为我的老战友迈克尔·韦斯顿 调查一些高机密的账号时 | 
| [03:10] | for my old pal michael westen. | 我是多么的心花怒放 | 
| [03:11] | Barry is the brick that I will tie around your neck | 拜里便是那块 我绑在你脖子上 | 
| [03:15] | Before I throw you into that beautiful blue ocean over there. | 将你沉入那边如此美丽碧蓝大海的砖头 | 
| [03:18] | Now, how deep you sink depends on | 现在你下沉的速度就取决于 | 
| [03:20] | how quickly I get that blackmail file. | 多快我能拿到那份文件 | 
| [03:25] | Welcome to miami. | 迈阿密欢迎您 | 
| [03:42] | So, pull the trigger. | 那就拼了 | 
| [03:44] | There’s enough in that file to reduce | 那文件里的内容足以 | 
| [03:46] | bly’s career to a smoldering crater. | 让布莱的事业毁于一旦 | 
| [03:49] | He can link me to barry, | 他会让我和拜里扯上关系 | 
| [03:50] | And barry’s broken a law library’s worth of | 为了追查那个账号 | 
| [03:53] | Financial regulations looking into this account number. | 拜里违反了无数的财务法规 | 
| [03:57] | If bly goes after me with that, | 如果布莱以此来对付我 | 
| [03:58] | I can throw the rest of my life into that crater, too. | 恐怕我的余生也玩完儿 | 
| [04:04] | Government agents have to stay within the law, | 政府特工的行动会受到法律的约束 | 
| [04:07] | But they still have plenty of options | 但想要暗箭伤人 | 
| [04:09] | to hit you below the belt. | 他们的手段也层出不穷 | 
| [04:11] | Sometimes, | 有时 | 
| [04:11] | A bullet to the head is a lot easier | 一枪毙命可比 | 
| [04:14] | Than a slow death drowning in red tape. | 百般折磨后的气尽人亡要痛快的多 | 
| [04:19] | Sorry. for your own safety. | 抱歉 为了你的安全起见 | 
| [04:21] | Don’t touch me — for your own safety. | 别碰我 为了你的安全起见 | 
| [04:23] | According to the board of health, | 根据卫生局的意见 | 
| [04:26] | this loft is unfit for human habitation. | 这件阁楼不适宜人类居住 | 
| [04:29] | And here I thought it was just a dump. | 在我看来 这简直是个垃圾场 | 
| [04:31] | Fiona glenanne, you’re wearing more clothes than usual. | 菲欧娜·格莱内 你穿的比平常要多啊 | 
| [04:35] | You know, I was on the fence about that chair. | 我一直犹豫不决 怎么处理那把椅子 | 
| [04:37] | Thanks for making up my mind for me. | 多谢你替我解决了烦恼 | 
| [04:39] | I hope that you’re on the fence about | 我希望你对其他的东西 | 
| [04:40] | everything that you own, | 也持这种态度 | 
| [04:42] | Because toxic mold could be anywhere. | 因为有毒的霉菌可能无处不在 | 
| [04:44] | There’s been reports of spores spreading to places | 有篇报道上说孢菌可能散布至 | 
| [04:46] | you wouldn’t believe. | 你无法想象的某些地方 | 
| [04:48] | Nope. no mold in that one. | 没有 这里面还没有霉菌 | 
| [04:50] | Try the lamp. I was always iffy on it. | 试下那盏灯 对它我一直不太放心 | 
| [04:52] | You know what? thanks for watching out for me, bly. | 多谢你照顾我 布莱 | 
| [04:54] | I’m gonna grab some clothes. call me when you’re done. | 我去拿点衣服 好了后通知我 | 
| [04:57] | Michael, don’t worry. | 迈克尔 别担心 | 
| [04:59] | I packed you a bag with some clothes to wear. | 我帮你准备了一大包衣服 | 
| [05:02] | Um, I have to say, for a tough guy, | 我不得不说 像你这样的硬汉 | 
| [05:05] | you sure dress like an easter egg. | 穿起来一定像个彩蛋 | 
| [05:12] | I hope you’re not bringing toxic mold into my house. | 我可不希望你把毒菌带到我这里来 | 
| [05:14] | Ma, there’s no mold. | 老妈 根本没什么毒菌 | 
| [05:15] | I’m glad you’re out of there. the place didn’t sound healthy. | 我很高兴你能离开那里 那房子一点都不卫生 | 
| [05:18] | My friend paula is here. | 我朋友波拉也在这 | 
| [05:21] | She heard you were coming over, | 她听说你要来 | 
| [05:22] | and she wanted to talk to you. | 想找你谈谈 | 
| [05:23] | You advised her last week about | 上周你提醒她要当心 | 
| [05:25] | the guy she met on the internet. | 在网上碰到的那个家伙 | 
| [05:27] | Michael… | 迈克尔 | 
| [05:34] | I am so sorry to bother you again. | 不要意思又要麻烦你了 | 
| [05:37] | This guy, prescott | 那个家伙 普斯科 | 
| [05:38] | I did what you said, ignored his e-mails. | 我照你说的那样 无视他的电子邮件 | 
| [05:42] | Then he called my house. I think he’s a stalker. | 之后他就打电话至我家 我想他就是个追踪狂 | 
| [05:46] | He’s asking all these personal questions. | 他一直问一些个人问题 | 
| [05:48] | It’s…like he’s obsessed with me. | 好像他对我着了迷 | 
| [05:50] | Would it make you feel better if I talked to him? | 我可以去找他谈谈 如果这能帮上忙话 | 
| [05:52] | Really? you could do that? | 真的吗 你能这么做 | 
| [05:54] | Sure. just let me put my bag away. | 当然 先让我把包拿走 | 
| [05:55] | That’s all right. I’ll put it in the guest room. | 没问题 我会把它放到客房里去 | 
| [05:58] | Michael will take care of everything. | 迈克尔会搞定一切 | 
| [05:59] | He lives at the del mar apartments. | 他住在德玛公寓 | 
| [06:02] | I have his online dating profile. | 我有他的网上交友资料 | 
| [06:05] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 放心吧 | 
| [06:14] | No prescott in this building. how about yours? | 这房子里没有叫普斯科的 你那边怎样 | 
| [06:18] | Uh, not unless he’s disguised as an 80-year-old retiree. | 除非他伪装成个80多岁 退休的老家伙 | 
| [06:21] | I mean, this little manhunt could take a while, mike. | 我想这次搜索可得花上好一阵子 迈克 | 
| [06:22] | Oh, whatever. | 管他呢 | 
| [06:24] | Better this than sitting in my mom’s kitchen | 总比坐在我妈的厨房里 | 
| [06:26] | watching her smoke. | 看她抽烟好 | 
| [06:27] | Likes fixing up old cars. he’s a mechanic, maybe? | 喜欢修理旧车 这家伙或许是个机修工 | 
| [06:30] | I mean, I can check his a.s.e. certifications, | 我可以去查下他的工程师证书 | 
| [06:31] | but, of course, that’s if anything on this page is true. | 但前提是这纸上的内容得是真实的 | 
| [06:35] | Check out the i.p. | 查下IP地址 | 
| [06:35] | Address on his dating-service account, | 他交友账号的网址 | 
| [06:38] | see what we’re dealing with. | 看看能否有所发现 | 
| [06:39] | Ooh, speaking of love, I got to get going. | 说到谈情说爱 我可得先走一步了 | 
| [06:41] | I have a very big date. | 我和佳人有个约 | 
| [06:42] | She made millions as a beer distributor — the woman of my dreams. | 一个家财万贯的啤酒商 我的梦中情人 | 
| [06:45] | You have many women in your dreams. | 你有很多梦中情人 | 
| [06:47] | Oh, so, I’m a romantic, but this one, mike — I mean, | 我一向比较浪漫 但这个 迈克 | 
| [06:49] | She’s got a beach house in antigua with a quad kegerator. | 她在安提瓜岛的海滩别墅里有一院子的啤酒 | 
| [06:52] | That’s four kegs of beer at 33 degrees, baby. | 四大桶33度的啤酒啊 | 
| [06:54] | Sounds like love. hello. | 是你喜欢的啊 你好 | 
| [06:56] | Michael, it’s paula. prescott’s outside my work. | 迈克 我是波拉 普斯科正在我单位外 | 
| [06:59] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就过去 | 
| [07:02] | I saw his car drive past three times. | 我看见他的车开过了三次 | 
| [07:05] | He walked by, looking in. | 他还走过来 往里瞅了瞅 | 
| [07:06] | I’m the assistant manager. | 我是助理经理 | 
| [07:08] | I can’t have him in here making a scene. | 我不能让他在这闹事 | 
| [07:11] | This is a private bank. | 这是私人银行 | 
| [07:12] | We’re an appointment-only private bank and safe-deposit company | 我们是预约银行 对存款有安全保证 | 
| [07:15] | very exclusive, very private. | 非常高级 非常私人 | 
| [07:18] | I mean, | 我是说 你明白 | 
| [07:19] | – You can understand why I can’t have him — – has | -我为什么不接受他吧 -他有没有过问 | 
| [07:22] | Prescott been asking you about your work, your schedule? | 你的工作和日程安排 | 
| [07:25] | All of it. | 都问 | 
| [07:27] | I’m just afraid he’s some kind of maniac. | 我担心他是疯子 | 
| [07:31] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 | 
| [07:33] | Oh, just an old friend. | 一个老友 | 
| [07:35] | Did you get bored redecorating my place? | 重新装修我房子很无聊吧 | 
| [07:37] | I’ll redecorate your life if I have to. | 必要的话 我还能装修你的人生 | 
| [07:40] | You find that file? | 找到文件了 | 
| [07:41] | Not yet. let’s talk later. | 还没 等会再说吧 | 
| [07:42] | Actually, later is bad for me. now is good. | 不行 就现在 | 
| [07:44] | I want every piece of paper you own that mentions me — files, | 你把关于我的一切都交出来 文件 | 
| [07:47] | Phone records, | 电话纪录 | 
| [07:48] | The page in your diary where you drew little hearts around my name. | 还有你日记本绕我名字画心的那页 | 
| [07:52] | All of it. | 所有的 | 
| [07:54] | You want to do this, bly? you really want to go nuclear? | 你真想要 布莱 不惜来场核战 | 
| [07:57] | I’d love to. | 很乐意 | 
| [07:59] | You really think you have nothing to lose? | 你真以为你没什么好失去的吗 | 
| [08:01] | Michael, he’s here — the stalker. | 迈克 他来了 那跟踪者 | 
| [08:06] | Prescott Stalker | 普斯科 跟踪者 | 
| [08:08] | He’s not a stalker. | 他不是跟踪者 | 
| [08:10] | This is a robbery. | 打劫 | 
| [08:12] | Stay quiet, follow our orders, or people die. | 安静 听从命令 否则就死人 | 
| [08:17] | Prescott Bank Robber | 普斯科 抢劫犯 | 
| [08:26] | You’ll find your cellphones are now useless. | 你们手机没用了 | 
| [08:30] | We’ve blocked them, | 我们把它们都屏蔽了 | 
| [08:31] | So leave them on the floor and head into the conference room. | 把它们放到地上 都给我去会议室 | 
| [08:41] | Now! | 马上 | 
| [08:43] | Go! go! go! conference room! | 快走 会议室 | 
| [08:54] | There are a number of different | 当你用武力占领一幢楼后 | 
| [08:56] | Choices when you take over a building by force. | 就有了很多选择 | 
| [08:59] | Get up! move into the conference room. | 起来 去会议室 | 
| [09:01] | Do you keep the hostages facedown on the floor, | 是让人质面朝地板 | 
| [09:03] | Or do you move them into a room together? | 还是把他们集中到一个房间 | 
| [09:06] | Let me see your hands. move. move. | 手举起来 走走 | 
| [09:09] | How do you cut all the lines of communication out? | 怎么让他们断绝与外界的联系 | 
| [09:11] | Give me that cellphone! | 手机给我 | 
| [09:15] | Get in that conference room. | 去会议室 | 
| [09:17] | And how do you deal with the place’s security method? | 怎么破坏安全措施 | 
| [09:23] | Whatever your style, | 不管你是哪种风格 | 
| [09:24] | Hostile takeovers are about one thing — total dominance. | 武力攻占意味着 控制一切 | 
| [09:29] | Silent alarm is dead. | 无声报警已经没用了 | 
| [09:31] | Now get into the conference room or you will be, too. | 不想死就去会议室 | 
| [09:34] | We got the bank manager. | 银行经理抓到了 | 
| [09:37] | If we both grab guns, we can level the playing field. | 如果我们能抢到枪 就可以跟他们干 | 
| [09:39] | Uh, the playing field is covered with hostages. | 人质太多了 | 
| [09:41] | Make a move now, and somebody could get shot. | 现在动手 有人就会受伤 | 
| [09:43] | If we don’t make a move now, we may not get a chance later. | 现在不动手就没机会了 | 
| [09:45] | Just wait, all right? | 等等 好吗 | 
| [09:48] | Shut up. move back with the others. | 闭嘴 跟大家到后面去 | 
| [09:51] | It’s all right. just stay calm. | 没事 大家冷静 | 
| [09:53] | Stay calm. it’s gonna be all r… | 冷静 会好的 | 
| [09:57] | Bly. | 布莱 | 
| [10:03] | That’s quite enough of that. | 别跟我对着干了 | 
| [10:07] | Welcome to my retirement party. | 欢迎来我的退休派对 | 
| [10:10] | I want you all to have a good time, so let’s down a few ground rules, | 为了让大家都开心 我有些规定 | 
| [10:14] | Shall we? | 可以吗 | 
| [10:15] | No attacking the hosts. | 不许攻击主人 | 
| [10:18] | No leaving early. no calling the police. | 不许早走 不许报警 | 
| [10:22] | I see one cop, I kill three of you. | 我看到一个警察就杀三个人 | 
| [10:25] | I see two cops, six people die. | 二警察就死六个 | 
| [10:27] | You can do the math. | 你们自己算 | 
| [10:29] | Now, mess up my party by breaking one of my rules, and… | 要是有人破坏规矩 搅局的话 | 
| [10:34] | You can expect me to overreact. | 可别怪我翻脸无情 | 
| [10:50] | A wounded hostage is a good measure of how far a criminal’s willing to go. | 受伤的人质可以用来试探罪犯的底线 | 
| [10:54] | They either want to keep the hostage alive… | 他们要么想让人质活着 | 
| [10:57] | Hey. get away from him. | 别动他 | 
| [11:00] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 | 
| [11:02] | If I don’t stop the bleeding, he’ll die. | 如果不止血 他会死的 | 
| [11:04] | Then let him die. | 那就让他死 | 
| [11:06] | …or they don’t, which means more people are getting hurt. | 或者他们想人质死个把 这说明更多的人会受到威胁 | 
| [11:10] | You have 20 hostages in an unstable psychological state. | 这有20个精神紧张的人质 | 
| [11:13] | If they think they’re going to die, they will panic, | 如果他们觉得自己会死 就会恐慌 | 
| [11:16] | And they will fight back. | 就会反击 | 
| [11:17] | I’m just trying to make sure that you get | 我只想让你得到你要的 | 
| [11:19] | What you want and these people stay alive. | 同时让这些人活着 | 
| [11:21] | Will you please allow me to attend to this man’s wound? | 我可以去治他的伤口吗 | 
| [11:24] | Knock yourself out. | 你请便 | 
| [11:26] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [11:29] | Let’s go take a tour of the vault. come on. | 跟我去趟金库 快点 | 
| [11:35] | You son of a bitch. | 你婊子养的 | 
| [11:39] | I only need one person alive to get me the vault-access cards. | 我只需要一个人给我金库门卡 | 
| [11:43] | Please don’t make me choose. | 别逼我作选择 | 
| [11:52] | Told you someone would get shot. | 和你说了有人会受伤 | 
| [11:53] | Yeah, I overestimated you. I figured you’d back me up. | 我高估你了 原以为你会支援我 | 
| [11:56] | You know, it’s not a good idea to insult your doctor. | 不要惹你的医生 | 
| [11:59] | Okay, this wound doesn’t look good. | 伤口不妙 | 
| [12:01] | I’m going to need to… | 我需要 | 
| [12:03] | Remove the round? | 把弹头取出来 | 
| [12:05] | Go ahead. come here. | 过来 来这 | 
| [12:07] | I need you to apply direct, steady pressure to this. | 请你直接稳稳地压住这里 | 
| [12:12] | Hold this up. hold it up. | 把这举好 举好 | 
| [12:13] | Okay. okay. all right. | 好的 好了 | 
| [12:14] | There you go. | 这就对了 | 
| [12:16] | In a hostage situation, any idiot can steal a gun and start shooting. | 绑作人质时 会有傻瓜偷到枪然后射击 | 
| [12:20] | It’s a great way to get a bunch of innocent people killed. | 这会让很多无辜的人丧命 | 
| [12:23] | Keeping people alive means fighting like a spy. | 要让人不死 就得像间谍一样战斗 | 
| [12:27] | Where is your data server? | 数据服务器在哪里 | 
| [12:29] | It’s by the elevator, but they cut the power to the computers, so… | 电梯那 但电源被切断了 所以 | 
| [12:32] | I’m using it for something else. | 我用它来干别的 | 
| [12:37] | We need to cut through this wall and get into the next room. | 我们需要把墙打通去隔壁间 | 
| [12:40] | From there, we can get everyone out. | 从那 我们可以把人都救出去 | 
| [12:41] | There’s no way out from the next room. that’s just an office. | 那房间没出口 就是个办公室 | 
| [12:43] | There’ll be a way out. | 会有办法出去的 | 
| [12:45] | I’m working on that part. | 这个问题我来想办法 | 
| [12:47] | Great. | 好 | 
| [12:47] | You don’t think the guards outside will see us going through a wall? | 你觉得外面的人不会觉察我们在挖墙吗 | 
| [12:50] | I’ll take care of the guards. | 警卫我来搞定 | 
| [12:52] | Yeah. no. wait. you heard him. | 好 不 等下 你听到他刚说的 | 
| [12:53] | If you attack his guys, he’s gonna start shooting people. | 你要是袭击他的人 他会杀人的 | 
| [12:56] | I’m not going to attack them. | 我没打算袭击他们 | 
| [12:58] | They’re just gonna have some very bad luck. | 他们只会怪运气差 | 
| [13:00] | Whoa. whoa. where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [13:02] | I need medical supplies. | 我要一些药品 | 
| [13:04] | Wait. wait. stop right there. | 等等 别动 | 
| [13:06] | No one leaves the conference room. | 谁都不能出会议室 | 
| [13:08] | Your boss said stop the bleeding. | 你老板叫我止血的 | 
| [13:10] | Yeah, he didn’t say you could leave. | 但他没说你能走 | 
| [13:12] | You want to go downstairs and ask him? | 你是要下楼去问问他吗 | 
| [13:13] | The man in there is going to die unless I remove the bullet from his arm. | 我如果不帮他取出子弹 他就会死 | 
| [13:16] | To do that, I need tools, | 得要工具才行 | 
| [13:17] | So help me find tweezers and | 帮我找镊子和丙氧芬 | 
| [13:19] | Propoxyphene or shoot me in the face — your call. | 或者是杀死我 随你的便 | 
| [13:22] | You’ve got two minutes. | 给你两分钟 | 
| [13:23] | We got less than that. | 会更快的 | 
| [13:25] | Fighting like a spy means disguising attacks as attempts to help. | 像间谍一样作战 就是把袭击装成帮忙 | 
| [13:29] | It means making acts of man seem like acts of god. | 就是把人为的行动变成天意难违 | 
| [13:32] | We have to go through here? | 我们要穿过这儿 | 
| [13:33] | That’s the plan. | 计划如此 | 
| [13:34] | Does anybody have a razor or a letter opener? | 谁有剃刀或开信刀什么的 | 
| [13:37] | Here. I grabbed these. | 这有 我随手抓了这些 | 
| [13:39] | Good. here. | 好的 拿去 | 
| [13:41] | We’re really gonna trust your friend on this? | 你的朋友值得相信吗 | 
| [13:43] | He is not my friend, but he might be able to get us out of here. | 他不是我朋友 但他也许能把我们弄出去 | 
| [13:46] | Sir, watch the door. | 先生 去看着门 | 
| [13:48] | Start cutting at the outlet. go. | 从插口开始挖 开始 | 
| [13:52] | Cutting through a wall with scissors isn’t as hard as it sounds. | 用剪刀挖墙 其实并不如你想象的那么困难 | 
| [13:55] | Start at an electrical socket and saw through the hard | 从电源插座开始 把石膏板坚硬的表面钻开 | 
| [13:58] | Surface of the drywall, and the lower layers are a lot easier. | 之后 内墙就容易多了 | 
| [14:03] | Gauze, aspirin — this kit is terrible. | 纱布 阿司匹林 这个急救箱真烂 | 
| [14:08] | We’re gonna need to search desks and purses for some real pain meds. | 我们得去桌子或包里找些真正的止痛药 | 
| [14:12] | No. you can do it with that. | 不行 你用这些就够了 | 
| [14:15] | With gauze? right. | 就用纱布 好吧 | 
| [14:18] | Where’d you get your medical degree? | 你是从哪儿拿到医科学历的 | 
| [14:22] | Wait for the water. | 去等水烧开 | 
| [14:24] | I’ll look through these desks and meet you back at the conference room. | 我在这些抽屉里翻翻 然后在会议室和你碰头 | 
| [14:32] | What? you got armed guards at the only exit. | 怎么了 你的武装保安还在唯一的出口站着呢 | 
| [14:35] | You think I’m gonna fight my way out with a stapler? | 你认为我就凭个订书机打出一条生路吗 | 
| [14:46] | Water’s ready. | 水好了 | 
| [14:49] | And look around for some towels. | 顺便找些毛巾 | 
| [15:10] | In an enclosed space, | 在密室里 | 
| [15:12] | Getting around a cellphone jammer is | 突破手机干扰器的屏蔽 | 
| [15:14] | A game of who’s got the stronger signal. | 关键在于谁的信号更强 | 
| [15:16] | A cellphone jammer broadcasts a | 手机干扰器 | 
| [15:18] | Powerful signal over a range of frequencies, | 会发出比一般频率更强的信号 | 
| [15:21] | But it can’t compete with an entire | 但是比起整个以太网做的大天线来说 | 
| [15:23] | Ethernet wired to serve as one big antenna. | 那差距就大了 | 
| [15:26] | So, I said no more stress, no more work, and no more getting married. | 所以我说过不再要压力 不再工作 也不再结婚 | 
| [15:32] | Life is too short. | 生命太短暂了 | 
| [15:34] | How many beach houses do I even need? | 我还要奢求多少海边度假屋呢 | 
| [15:36] | How many do you have? | 你有多少 | 
| [15:37] | Six. | 6座 | 
| [15:39] | Seven? | 还是7座 | 
| [15:41] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. I’m always on vacation. | 这没关系 我总是在旅行 | 
| [15:43] | To me, true relaxation is a state of mind. | 对我来说 真正的休息是一种思想状态 | 
| [15:49] | Do you have to get that? | 你必须得接电话吗 | 
| [15:50] | No. no. | 不用 | 
| [15:52] | You know, I like to relax, too. | 我也想休息 | 
| [15:56] | Oh, you would love my place in antigua — hammock on the white sand beach. | 你会爱上我的安提瓜岛上的家 白沙滩上有吊床 | 
| [16:01] | Clothes are optional. | 衣服可穿可不穿 | 
| [16:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [16:09] | Sam. | 萨姆 | 
| [16:11] | This better be good, mikey. | 迈迈 最好是好消息 | 
| [16:13] | I’m at broward private trust trapped in a bank heist. | 我碰到银行抢劫了 正困在布劳沃德私人信托公司 | 
| [16:16] | It’s prescott. he’s a pro. | 就是普斯科 他是个专业人士 | 
| [16:18] | His guys have killed the landlines and brought a cell jammer. | 他的手下切断了所有固定电话还带了手机信号干扰器 | 
| [16:22] | Any cops, any resistance, and it gets bloody. | 找警察或有人反抗的话 就得吃子弹 | 
| [16:24] | Just tell me what you need, mike. | 告诉我你需要什么 迈克 | 
| [16:26] | I need you and fi to blast a door to the outside — alleyside wall, | 我要你和菲在外面炸开靠街的那面墙 | 
| [16:30] | 20 feet in from the north. | 从北边炸进20英尺 | 
| [16:32] | Alleyside wall, 20 feet in. | 靠街的墙 炸进20英尺 | 
| [16:33] | You got it. I’m on my way. | 好的 我马上出发 | 
| [16:35] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事儿吧 | 
| [16:37] | Oh, yeah. | 有点儿事 | 
| [16:39] | Well, uh, not really, no. | 但也不算 | 
| [16:41] | My buddy’s being held hostage at a bank, and I got to bust him out. | 我朋友在银行被挟持为人质 我得救他出来 | 
| [16:45] | It’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [16:47] | Well, we should call the police. | 我们该报警 | 
| [16:48] | No. no. no. you can’t do that. | 不行 你不能这么做 | 
| [16:50] | Uh, it’s complicated, but there’s nothing to worry about, | 这很复杂 但也不用担心 | 
| [16:53] | And I’ll call you later. | 待会儿打给你 | 
| [16:58] | These are for the doc. where is he? | 这些是给医生的 他在哪儿 | 
| [17:02] | Go find him. | 找到他 | 
| [17:11] | The massive air pressure that makes air | 强大的气压使气锤运作 | 
| [17:13] | Hammers effective also makes them dangerous. | 但也能使其十分危险 | 
| [17:20] | Tamper in any way with the locking collar that holds the bit in place, | 随便用什么方法把扣箍固定在枪头处 | 
| [17:24] | And the air hammer becomes a very inaccurate gun with a single bullet. | 气锤就变成只有一枚子弹 容易射歪的气枪 | 
| [17:31] | Not here. | 不在这儿 | 
| [17:32] | Keep looking. | 继续找 | 
| [17:41] | Mixing medications is always a bad idea, | 混服药物总是不好的 | 
| [17:43] | Especially when one’s an upper and one’s a downer. | 特别是一个是兴奋剂一个是镇静剂的时候 | 
| [17:49] | Anxiety and allergy meds together are a scary combination, | 抗焦虑和抗敏药的组合绝对恐怖 | 
| [17:53] | And that’s before you add the caffeine of an energy drink. | 把它们加入含咖啡因的提神饮料就更吓人 | 
| [17:58] | Oh, there you are. what took you so long? | 你终于来了 怎么这么久 | 
| [18:00] | Uh, I was just — oh! | 我刚才 | 
| [18:27] | This is for the pain. | 这是止痛的 | 
| [18:29] | Who said I was in pain? | 谁说我痛了 | 
| [18:31] | If you’re not now, you will be. | 现在没事 待会儿你就知道了 | 
| [18:33] | By the way, that green chair in my loft — it was my favorite. | 顺便说说 我屋里的那个绿色椅子是我的最爱 | 
| [18:37] | Let’s go, fi. | 出发吧 菲 | 
| [18:39] | You’re just annoyed ’cause mike called me first and not you. | 你只是生气迈克先给我打电话而不是你 | 
| [18:42] | Sam, he’s in the middle of a bank heist. | 萨姆 他处于银行抢劫中 | 
| [18:44] | He’s not thinking clearly. | 他思路不清晰 | 
| [18:45] | Hey, I’m the one who should be annoyed. | 我才是该生气的人 | 
| [18:47] | I was having lunch with the woman of my dreams and had to leave. | 我正和梦中情人共进午餐呢 | 
| [18:50] | But what are you gonna do, though? | 那你要怎么做呢 | 
| [18:51] | You know, being mike’s first call is a big responsibility. | 迈克第一个打给我 我就得对他负责 | 
| [18:53] | In case you’re wondering, you’d be my 19th call. | 以防你好奇 你会是我第19个电话 | 
| [18:56] | I’d call madeline before I called you. | 麦德琳都排在你前面 | 
| [19:00] | Experience with battlefield medicine | 战地医生的经验 | 
| [19:03] | may not make you as precise as an e.R. surgeon… | 也许抵不上急诊室大夫的水平 | 
| [19:04] | Oh, come on. | 天啊 | 
| [19:07] | But after you’ve stitched up a few people under artillery fire, | 不过只要你在战火下给几个人缝了针 | 
| [19:10] | You can handle outside pressure. | 外面的压力就不在话下 | 
| [19:11] | Almost. | 差不多了 | 
| [19:15] | Got it. | 出来了 | 
| [19:24] | Oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [19:26] | We’re making some progress on the wall, but they’re checking on us. | 挖墙有些进展了 但他们不时查看我们 | 
| [19:30] | We need maybe 20 minutes. | 还要大概 20分钟 | 
| [19:31] | You’ve got to go faster. keep working. | 你们得快点儿了 接着挖 | 
| [19:35] | They’re emptying the vault downstairs. | 他们在洗劫楼下的金库 | 
| [19:37] | They’re taking everything. | 他们什么都拿 | 
| [19:39] | How long before they clear it all out? | 在他们全拿光前还有多长时间 | 
| [19:40] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 | 
| [19:42] | There’s hundreds of safe-deposit boxes down there. | 楼下有几百个保险箱 | 
| [19:45] | And he wasn’t lying about the silent alarm. | 关于无声警铃他们也没撒谎 | 
| [19:47] | No call went out. | 没有电话能打出去 | 
| [19:49] | No help is coming. | 没有人会救我们 | 
| [19:50] | Hide the hole. | 把洞藏起来 | 
| [19:56] | Prescott wants you downstairs. let’s go. | 普斯科要你下去 快走 | 
| [20:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [20:13] | Michael said 20 feet in from the street? | 迈克说从街这边炸20英尺进去 | 
| [20:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [20:17] | Positive. | 确定 | 
| [20:18] | Well, what’s the signal? how are we timing this? | 有什么暗号呢 什么时候引爆 | 
| [20:21] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 | 
| [20:22] | He didn’t say? | 没说 | 
| [20:24] | He’s mike. he’s improvising. | 迈克就这样 即兴表演专家 | 
| [20:26] | Michael called you to tell you to blow a hole in the wall of a bank, | 迈克尔叫你在银行的墙上炸个洞 | 
| [20:29] | And you didn’t think to ask when? | 你连时间都不问吗 | 
| [20:30] | Look, it was a brief conversation. | 听着 通话十分短暂 | 
| [20:32] | We didn’t talk about shoes or movies either. | 甚至连鞋子和电影都没谈 | 
| [20:34] | Could you just place the explosives already? | 你能去安装炸药了吗 | 
| [20:47] | Fix him. | 给他看看 | 
| [20:48] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:50] | The air hammer broke, and the piston came off in his leg. | 气锤坏了 活塞从他腿里穿出来 | 
| [20:54] | Keep him alive. | 别让他死了 | 
| [20:56] | I’m gonna give you something for the pain, all right? | 我会给你一些东西止疼 明白吗 | 
| [20:59] | People are too trusting when it comes to pills. | 人们在这种时候会过分信赖药物 | 
| [21:01] | They’ll take whatever a doctor hands them. | 医生给啥他们吃啥 | 
| [21:03] | I need to cauterize the wound. | 我要把这个伤口麻痹处理 | 
| [21:05] | I need to use your liquid-nitrogen gun. | 把你们的液氮枪给我 | 
| [21:07] | You need to use something else. | 用别的吧 | 
| [21:08] | Like what? did you bring an electrosurgical generator? | 用什么 你带医用高频电刀了 | 
| [21:19] | Liquid nitrogen can cool a wound to 150 below, | 液态氮可以冷却伤口到150以下 | 
| [21:21] | Freezing the cells and cutting off blood flow. | 冷冻细胞阻止血液流动 | 
| [21:24] | Tie this around his leg, tight. | 把腿绑上 绑紧点 | 
| [21:28] | Either help me or get me someone who will. | 要么帮忙 要么找个愿意帮忙的人来 | 
| [21:31] | Up here? | 这里行吗 | 
| [21:37] | Supercooling also damages metal. | 这种超强冷气也对金属有效 | 
| [21:39] | Freeze the inside of a gun, and the next time it gets hot, | 枪内部冻结后在下次开枪时 | 
| [21:42] | It’ll rip apart as if it’s loaded with the wrong ammo. | 就会炸膛 像用错子弹一样 | 
| [21:45] | Prescott, get up here. | 普斯科 上来 | 
| [21:47] | We’ve got trouble in the conference room. | 会议室有麻烦 | 
| [21:50] | Where’s the knife? | 刀在哪 | 
| [21:51] | there’s no knife. there isn’t a knife. | 没有刀 这不是刀 | 
| [21:53] | This guy was trying to cut into the office next door. | 这家伙想挖通隔壁办公室 | 
| [22:01] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [22:02] | What did I tell you about the rules, huh? | 我是怎么告诉你这里的规矩的 | 
| [22:05] | Please, I — I have a wife. | 别 我有老婆 | 
| [22:08] | I have kids. they need their father. | 还有孩子 他们需要父亲 | 
| [22:10] | I’m begging you. | 求求你 | 
| [22:12] | Look, if I make an exception, I mean, what kind of message does it send? | 如果我破例了 那会有什么后果呢 | 
| [22:15] | Wait. wait. you got the wrong guy. | 等等 你抓错人了 | 
| [22:20] | It was me. | 是我干的 | 
| [22:26] | Just can’t stop causing trouble, can you, huh? huh? | 你就是不能安静下来 是吧 | 
| [22:31] | Should’ve done this the first time. | 上回就不该饶你 | 
| [22:36] | God! shoot him! | 天 杀了他 | 
| [22:43] | Move! you got metal shards in your hand. | -走开 -金属碎片已经刺进你手里 | 
| [22:44] | You’re gushing arterial blood. | 血会从你的动脉不断喷出 | 
| [22:46] | I’m the only guy here who can save your hand, probably your life. | 我是这里唯一可以治疗你手伤的人 也许还有你的命 | 
| [22:50] | Tell your man to back off or find another doctor. | 让你的人退后 要不你就再找个医生来 | 
| [22:53] | Come with me. | 跟我过来 | 
| [22:55] | Get the rest of them downstairs. | 把剩下的人带去楼下 | 
| [23:04] | Four more. let’s go. | 再来四个 走 | 
| [23:08] | Hey, we’re running about 20 minutes late. | 我们晚了二十分钟 | 
| [23:10] | Should I call the boat? | 是不是该叫船来了 | 
| [23:11] | Get downstairs. | 下楼去 | 
| [23:13] | I-i still need to — get downstairs. | -我还需要 -下楼 | 
| [23:19] | How’s your escape plan going? | 你的逃生计划怎么样了 | 
| [23:21] | We’re not getting out. I’m working on plan “b.” | 我们出不去 改为执行B计划 | 
| [23:23] | I need your help. do you trust me? | 我需要你帮忙 你相信我吗 | 
| [23:25] | Yeah, what do you need? | 是的 你想怎么样 | 
| [23:26] | I need you to collapse in that doorway. | 你去倒在那个门口 | 
| [23:28] | Sell it. buy me time. | 装得像点 帮我争取时间 | 
| [23:29] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 | 
| [23:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [23:33] | I think he’s going into shock. I can’t move him. | 我想他休克了 我搬不动他 | 
| [23:35] | I’ll need a couple of minutes. | 我需要几分钟 | 
| [23:36] | You got one. | 一分钟 | 
| [23:41] | Mike, let’s get this done. | 迈克 我们这边搞定了 | 
| [23:42] | I got a beer-drinking angel to get back to. | 我跟我的啤酒天使还有约呢 | 
| [23:44] | You ready to rock? | 准备炸了吗 | 
| [23:46] | Forget the escape plan. | 逃生计划取消 | 
| [23:47] | Prescott’s moving everybody downstairs. | 普斯科把所有人转移到楼下了 | 
| [23:49] | These guys are calling a getaway boat on walkies. | 那些人正用对讲机呼叫接应呢 | 
| [23:52] | If you can listen in, locate the signal. | 你要是能收到信号就定位他们 | 
| [23:54] | Maybe we can get some leverage. | 也许对我们有用 | 
| [23:56] | I’ll try to keep people from getting hurt in here. | 我尽量让这里的人不受伤 | 
| [23:58] | Mike. | 迈克 | 
| [24:08] | Come on. downstairs. let’s go. now. | 走 下楼 快点 | 
| [24:10] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [24:10] | Elevators have so many safety devices that they’re easy to sabotage. | 电梯有很多保险装置 都很容易破坏 | 
| [24:14] | Disable any part, and the entire system shuts down. | 任何一个部件失效 整个系统就会关闭 | 
| [24:17] | Hurry up. move it! | 快点 快走 | 
| [24:23] | Locate the getaway boat. that’s our plan. | 定位接应部队 这就是计划 | 
| [24:25] | This is miami. | 这是迈阿密 | 
| [24:26] | Look, we just need to find the frequency that prescott’s walkies are on. | 我们只要找到普斯科的对讲机频率 | 
| [24:29] | I still think we should set off the charges, blow a hole in the wall, | 我还是认为我们应该安装好炸药然后炸个洞 | 
| [24:33] | Rush in. | 冲进去 | 
| [24:34] | Beats waiting out here. | 总比在这里等好 | 
| [24:35] | Yeah, that’s great. | 是 那是不错 | 
| [24:36] | Let’s get mike and the hostages killed | 还会害死迈克和其他人质 | 
| [24:38] | Because you have the attention span of a 3-year-old. | 因为你的耐性只到三岁小孩的程度 | 
| [24:52] | Elevator’s busted. | 电梯坏了 | 
| [24:54] | You’re lucky. | 你真走运 | 
| [24:55] | I don’t see any shrapnel, and no bones look damaged. | 没有看到弹片而且没伤到骨头 | 
| [25:00] | Use the word lucky again, I’m gonna put a bullet in your head. | 再说走运 我就一枪打爆你的头 | 
| [25:04] | Hold still. I need to sterilize the wound. | 别动 我需要给伤口消毒 | 
| [25:10] | This bank! | 这银行 | 
| [25:13] | It’s cursed. | 肯定被诅咒过 | 
| [25:15] | That’s it, isn’t it? it’s cursed. | 是吧 一定是诅咒过 | 
| [25:19] | My gun, the air hammer, the elevator — what’s wrong with this place? | 我的枪 气锤 电梯 这地方怎么了 | 
| [25:24] | I’m gonna need more tape and a splint. | 我还需要些绷带和夹板 | 
| [25:29] | I think there’s something I can use upstairs. | 楼上应该还有好用的东西 | 
| [25:32] | Do you need any meds? | 你需要药吗 | 
| [25:33] | What do you think, huh? | 你说呢 | 
| [25:35] | Let me blow your hand off and find out if you need something for the pain. | 把你的手炸烂 看看不用止疼片是啥感觉 | 
| [25:46] | Angela, hey, it’s sam. how you doing? | 安吉拉 我是萨姆 你怎么样 | 
| [25:49] | Is your friend okay? | 你朋友还好吧 | 
| [25:50] | Uh, well, he’s still trapped inside, but it’s kind of a quiet time, | 他还困在里面 不过现在我没啥事 | 
| [25:54] | So I thought I would just call and say hi. | 所以我想给你打个电话 问好 | 
| [25:57] | So…hi. | 嗯 你好 | 
| [25:59] | Hi? | 好 | 
| [26:00] | I was thinking later, we could get some drinks. | 我想一会我们去喝几杯 | 
| [26:03] | I know this quiet spot that makes great a mojito. | 我知道一个地方 那里的莫吉托鸡尾酒棒极了 | 
| [26:06] | Well, i-i-i was meeting a friend, but — playtime’s over. | -我正打算去见一个朋友 不过 -别玩了 | 
| [26:11] | Uh, angela, I got to run. | 安吉拉 我要去干活了 | 
| [26:12] | Hey, don’t make any plans. I’ll call you back. | 别约其他人了 我一会再打给你 | 
| [26:18] | Sounds encrypted. | 好像加密了 | 
| [26:19] | So I was wasting my time while you were buttering up your bimbo? | 那我浪费时间的时候你却和你的小骚货调情 | 
| [26:23] | Look, we got the frequency. | 我们找到频率了 | 
| [26:24] | There can’t be that many marinas around here in range of their walkies. | 在他们的步话机周围应该没有多少码头 | 
| [26:30] | Okay, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 | 
| [26:32] | Those cops start asking questions about that truck out front, | 警察要是去盘查前门那辆卡车 | 
| [26:36] | Hostages are gonna die. | 人质就死定了 | 
| [26:37] | One of us needs to distract the cop, | 我们必须有一个人去扰乱警察视线 | 
| [26:39] | And the other one needs to track down the getaway boat. | 另一个人继续跟踪接应船 | 
| [26:42] | And here I forgot to shave my legs. | 我忘了修腿毛了 | 
| [26:49] | Delivery trucks. | 运货车 | 
| [26:52] | Hey, stop! give me that! | 住手 还给我 | 
| [26:54] | No! | 不 | 
| [26:55] | She is stealing my tip jar! | 她偷我的小费罐 | 
| [26:57] | This is compensation for you leering at me. | 谁让你色迷迷的看我 | 
| [26:59] | You should arrest her. es una ladrona! | 你应该把她抓起来 她是个贼(西班牙语) | 
| [27:02] | You should arrest him for sexual harassment. | 你该抓他 他性骚扰 | 
| [27:03] | We’re not arresting anyone. | 我们谁也不逮捕 | 
| [27:05] | You’re just gonna stand there while I’m being objectified? | 你就让我这么被人侮辱 | 
| [27:07] | I say we go to the station, hash this out — you, me, him. | 我建议我们一起去警局解决这事 你 我 他 | 
| [27:11] | What do you say? | 你说呢 | 
| [27:12] | Unit 204, this is dispatch. | 204小组 有任务 | 
| [27:14] | Got a domestic disturbance at ocean and 4th. you close? | 海滩4号街发生家庭骚乱事件 你在附近吗 | 
| [27:15] | 10-4. I’m on my way. | 10-4号警员收到 马上就去 | 
| [27:17] | If you’d like to file a report | 如果你需要备案的话 | 
| [27:19] | You should go down to the police station, | 你应该去警察局 | 
| [27:21] | Okay? | 懂吗 | 
| [27:25] | Una cortadito, por favor. | 一杯混合咖啡 谢谢 | 
| [27:30] | We win yet? | 搞到了吗 | 
| [27:31] | I’m working on it. I need some meds. | 我正在努力 我需要些药品 | 
| [27:33] | Things okay? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [27:34] | Yeah, hey, it’s Miami. | 是的 这儿可是迈阿密 | 
| [27:36] | The sun, the girls — what’s not to love? | 阳光 美女 有谁不爱 | 
| [27:39] | If something bad starts happening, make your move. | 有什么不对劲的 你赶紧跑 | 
| [27:43] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [27:45] | These should do the trick. | 这些会有用的 | 
| [27:50] | Life with a hypochondriac mother gives | 和一个患忧郁症的母亲一起生活 | 
| [27:52] | You a useful knowledge of pharmaceuticals. | 会让你学到很多有用的药品知识 | 
| [27:55] | Those are for pain? | 这些是止痛药吗 | 
| [27:56] | In low doses, pilocarpine cures dry mouth. | 少量服用匹鲁卡品可治疗口燥症 | 
| [28:01] | I’ll take them after you do. | 你吃了我再吃 | 
| [28:08] | In high doses, it has roughly the same effect as a sarin gas attack. | 服用过多 它的效果就跟沙林毒气一样 | 
| [28:14] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 | 
| [28:18] | See what happens to you first. | 要先看看你的反应 | 
| [28:20] | Still want that splint for your hand? | 你手还需要夹板吗 | 
| [28:22] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [28:23] | Hey, we’re going upstairs. | 走 我们上去 | 
| [28:26] | You, keep an eye on the hostages. | 你 盯着人质 | 
| [28:35] | Back in a minute. | 马上就回来 | 
| [28:37] | What’s it mean if my fingers are | 我手指很麻而且很想吐 | 
| [28:40] | Feeling numb and I’m getting sort of nauseous? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [28:43] | Do you have a headache, any palpitations, any tingling, | 你头痛 或者心悸发疼吗 | 
| [28:46] | Been drinking caffeine? | 服用过咖啡因吗 | 
| [28:48] | Yeah. why? is that bad? | 是的 怎么了 那很遭吗 | 
| [28:49] | Sounds pretty serious. I should check you out. | 听上去相当严重 我要给你做个检查 | 
| [28:51] | I’m just gonna take your pulse. | 我只是想测测你的脉搏 | 
| [28:54] | I’m just taking your pulse. | 只是测测脉搏 | 
| [28:55] | That’s it. that’s it. I’m just taking it. | 这就对了 这就对了 我只是测一下 | 
| [28:58] | In a weakened state | 处于虚弱状态下 | 
| [29:00] | You want to avoid pressure on your carotid artery. | 想要躲避施加于颈动脉的压力 | 
| [29:03] | Block the blood flow to your brain | 就会阻止血液流入你的大脑 | 
| [29:05] | And you black out in four seconds. | 4秒后你就会昏倒 | 
| [29:15] | The coating on tablets and medicine keeps them | 药片上的糖衣能避免药物 | 
| [29:17] | From dissolving in your stomach right away, which | 立刻溶解到你的胃里 | 
| [29:19] | Buys you a little time to find some privacy and do | 这样你就能争取时间去赶快做 | 
| [29:21] | The only safe thing — get them out of your system. | 唯一让你安全的事 把它们吐出来 | 
| [29:32] | Oh, hey, buddy. | 嗨 伙计 | 
| [29:33] | Hey, I’m supposed to repair a radio in a guy’s boat | 我要去一老兄船里修收音机的 | 
| [29:36] | But I’m late, And I forgot the slip number. | 但我迟到了 而且我忘记船号了 | 
| [29:38] | Is there somebody hanging around his boat | 你没有看到一个开着船 | 
| [29:40] | kind of looking pissed? | 看上去正冒火的家伙 | 
| [29:41] | End of the pier. | 码头尽头 | 
| [29:42] | Aha! thanks. you have a good one. | 谢了 你真是个好人 | 
| [30:00] | Prescott. | 普斯科 | 
| [30:03] | Vault’s cleared out. | 金库已经搬空了 | 
| [30:04] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 | 
| [30:05] | Let’s put everyone in the vault and get the hell out of here. | 把所有人都弄到地下室去 然后赶紧出来 | 
| [30:08] | Everyone in the vault now. | 所有人立即去地下室 | 
| [30:10] | They’ve seen our face. they die. | 见过我们的脸 就得死 | 
| [30:19] | Let’s go. everybody into the vault. | 都起来 所有人都去金库 | 
| [30:21] | There isn’t much air in the vault. | 金库氧气不够 | 
| [30:22] | We’re all gonna suffocate. | 我们都会窒息的 | 
| [30:24] | – Should we attack them? -No, not yet. | -我们跟他们拼了吗 -不 还不到时候 | 
| [30:25] | I don’t know how long we can wait. | 我不知道我们还能等多久 | 
| [30:27] | Just trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [30:46] | Hey, Mike, I’m at the marina looking at the getaway boat. | 迈克 我在码头 看到他们的接应船了 | 
| [30:49] | Sam, we got any moves here | 萨姆 我这儿出状况了 | 
| [30:52] | Prescott’s shoving everyone into the fault | 普斯科要把所有人赶到地下室 | 
| [30:54] | and no one’s walking out. | 没有人能活着出来 | 
| [30:56] | Well,You want to ask Prescott | 好吧 要不要让普斯科 | 
| [30:57] | If he’ll trade his hostages for the boat driver? | 用人质来交换那船的驾驶员 | 
| [30:59] | Not likely. | 不行 | 
| [31:03] | What about a little operation quicksilver? | 要不来个闪电战 | 
| [31:05] | Quicksilver — you mean like world war II? | 闪电战 你是说像二战那样吗 | 
| [31:07] | You’re talking about a bunch of fake | 你是说编一大堆假的 | 
| [31:08] | Tanks and the whole normandy invasion force. | 坦克和整个诺曼底进攻火力吗 | 
| [31:10] | Yeah, but instead of the normandy invasion force, | 是 我没有诺曼底进攻火力 | 
| [31:12] | I have a walther with one bullet. | 我只有枪里这一发子弹 | 
| [31:13] | You got to sell this, Sam. | 你必须得让他们相信 萨姆 | 
| [31:15] | You got to sell it like you’ve never sold it before. | 一定要懵住他们 只许成功不许失败 | 
| [31:18] | That’s the kind of pep talk I like, Mikey. | 哥们就该这么说话 迈迈 | 
| [31:20] | I’m on it. | 交给我好了 | 
| [31:36] | Angela, hi. | 安吉拉 你好 | 
| [31:38] | Sam, hi. | 萨姆 好啊 | 
| [31:40] | I-i-i was calling to leave a message. | 我是打来准备留言的 | 
| [31:42] | I think your life is — is a little too fast-paced for me. | 我觉得你的生活节奏 对我来说快了一些 | 
| [31:48] | Oh, no. no. no. that’s not true at all. | 不不不 不是这样的 | 
| [31:51] | Why are you whispering? | 为什么你说话这么小声 | 
| [31:54] | Are you still outside the bank? | 你还在银行外吗 | 
| [31:55] | No. no, I’m at a marina. | 没有了 我在码头上 | 
| [31:58] | Just taking a stress-free walk along the ocean, | 悠闲地沿着海滨散着步 | 
| [32:01] | The breeze blowing in my hair. | 微风轻轻吹着我的头发 | 
| [32:04] | I might even get a tropical drink. | 我或许还会去买点热带饮料 | 
| [32:09] | Hands in the air. | 举起手来 | 
| [32:11] | A stress-free walk. | 悠闲地散步 | 
| [32:13] | Well, as much as I hate to admit it | 我不得不承认 | 
| [32:15] | Angela, you’re probably right. | 安吉拉 你或许是对的 | 
| [32:17] | We’re just not meant to be. | 我们不适合 | 
| [32:18] | Enjoy one of those beers in Antigua for me. | 替我享受安提瓜岛的啤酒吧 | 
| [32:22] | You bastard. You ruined something special. | 混蛋 你坏了我的好事 | 
| [32:36] | If you have one bullet | 如果你只有一颗子弹 | 
| [32:38] | And you need to take down three armed guys | 而且必须近距离打倒三名带枪人士 | 
| [32:39] | In close quarters, you’re betting your life | 你最好希望 你一生的好运 | 
| [32:41] | On a lot of lucky breaks. | 同时降临到你头上 | 
| [32:43] | It’s the kind of bet | 这是那种万不得已 | 
| [32:45] | You don’t want to make unless you have to. | 才会一搏的赌博 | 
| [32:48] | There you are. | 你们在这儿啊 | 
| [32:51] | Hey. your guy had a stroke in the kitchen. | 你手下在厨房晕倒了 | 
| [32:53] | He needs immediate medical attention. | 他需要医护救助 | 
| [32:55] | You want me to put him in the vault | 你是想让我把他扔进金库 | 
| [32:57] | Or just take care of him right here? | 还是就地解决 | 
| [32:59] | You’re not listening to me. | 你们没听懂吗 | 
| [33:00] | Either you get your friend into | 如果你不立即把你朋友 | 
| [33:02] | An ambulance with the proper meds, | 送上救护车及时救护 | 
| [33:03] | Or he’s not gonna make it. | 他就死定了 | 
| [33:05] | Well, I guess he’s not gonna make it, and neither are you. | 那么 就让死吧 你也一样 | 
| [33:10] | Prescott. | 普斯科 | 
| [33:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [33:15] | Prescott, they’re at the boat. | 普斯科 他们找到我们的船了 | 
| [33:17] | They shot me. why didn’t you tell us? | 他们拿枪指着我 为什么你不早告诉我们 | 
| [33:20] | Why didn’t I tell you what? | 不早告诉你们什么 | 
| [33:21] | Who we were robbing. | 我们在抢劫谁 | 
| [33:22] | Why didn’t you tell us who owned the bank? | 为什么不早告诉我们那是谁的银行 | 
| [33:24] | Oh, my god. you didn’t know, did you? | 天啊 你也不知道 对吧 | 
| [33:27] | We’re dead. | 我们死定了 | 
| [33:29] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天啊 | 
| [33:31] | They’re coming back. they’re coming back. | 他们回来了 他们回来了 | 
| [33:33] | We’re all dead! | 我们死定了 | 
| [33:35] | We’re all dead! | 我们死定了 | 
| [33:40] | Tom prescott? | 汤姆·普斯科吗 | 
| [33:41] | Was it dumb luck that you chose my bank, | 我是该说你运气不好抢到了我的银行呢 | 
| [33:44] | Or did you and your buddies decide that today was | 还是说你和你的手下挑了这么好的一天 | 
| [33:48] | A good day to make the worst mistake of your lives? | 来犯下你们生命中最大的错误呢 | 
| [33:51] | Who is this? | 你是谁 | 
| [33:53] | That’s not important | 这不重要 | 
| [33:55] | What’s important is that you and your | 最重要的是你和你的兄弟 | 
| [33:56] | Friends are robbing my bank, | 在抢劫我的银行 | 
| [33:58] | And no one — I mean no one — does that to me. | 没有人 没有任何人敢对我下手 | 
| [34:01] | So, you think you got yourself a good | 那么 你觉得利用接应货车和船跑路 | 
| [34:03] | Plan with your getaway truck and your boat? | 就是好计划 | 
| [34:05] | Well, I got a plan, too. | 我也有个想法 | 
| [34:07] | If there is a scratch on anyone in my bank, you will all die. | 要是给我银行划了一条印子 你们就死定了 | 
| [34:12] | If there is a single dollar missing from my vault, you all die. | 我的金库里少一个大子儿 你们就完了 | 
| [34:17] | You hearing this? | 你听到了没 | 
| [34:19] | If there is a single hostage taken, you will all die. | 敢劫持一个人质 你们也废了 | 
| [34:26] | In fact, | 说实话 | 
| [34:26] | If you do anything other than walking out of my bank alone right now, | 如果你们还不马上滚出来 | 
| [34:32] | You will all know such pain as you have never imagined. | 就会尝到你想也想不到的苦果 | 
| [34:36] | So, who the hell is that guy? | 他算是哪路神仙 | 
| [34:39] | He owns this bank? | 这银行的主人 | 
| [34:41] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 | 
| [34:43] | I looked up everything about this bank. | 我查遍了这家银行的资料 | 
| [34:45] | Well, you obviously didn’t look up enough. | 显然查得不够详细 | 
| [34:47] | What did you get us into? | 你带我们趟的是什么混水 | 
| [34:51] | How does he even know we’re here? | 他怎么会知道我们在这 | 
| [34:54] | Shut up. it’s not important! | 闭嘴 这不是重点 | 
| [34:57] | One evening, | 一天夜里 | 
| [34:58] | A patient was brought into my clinic in the middle of the night. | 有名患者在午夜被送到我的诊所 | 
| [35:02] | He was tortured so badly I couldn’t believe he was still breathing. | 他备受折磨 还能喘气就很不容易了 | 
| [35:05] | A man was with him. it was the man on your radio. | 有人和他在一起 就是刚才那个人 | 
| [35:08] | I’ll never forget the voice. | 我忘不了他的声音 | 
| [35:10] | He put a gun to my head and explained to me that my patient had | 他用枪顶着我的头 对我解释道 | 
| [35:14] | Robbed him and that he wanted me to | 那患者想抢劫他 | 
| [35:17] | Save him so the pain would last longer. | 要救活他只是为了让他更痛苦 | 
| [35:19] | I did what I could. | 我照做了 | 
| [35:21] | He said to come here for my money — my blood money. | 他要我来领钱 血腥钱 | 
| [35:24] | There’s a place between life and death. | 生死之间只有一线 | 
| [35:27] | Amazing how long a man can linger there. | 令人吃惊的是 他在生死间徘徊了很久 | 
| [35:29] | That’s enough, all right? | 别说了 好吗 | 
| [35:31] | Okay. bring everything upstairs. | 把所有东西都带上楼 | 
| [35:35] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们要闪人了 | 
| [35:39] | Tony? tony, can you hear me? | 托尼 托尼 能听到我说话吗 | 
| [35:44] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [35:46] | I know this guy. | 我了解这个人 | 
| [35:47] | He’ll have people outside the bank, in your truck, and on your boat. | 他会在银行外安排人 你们车里 还有船里 | 
| [35:52] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你们根本不明白你们在跟谁斗 | 
| [35:54] | Shut your mouth. we’ve got the money. | 闭嘴 我们拿到了钱 | 
| [35:57] | That’s just some voice on the radio. | 只是无线电里的一个声音罢了 | 
| [35:59] | Yeah, but he’s a voice on our radio. | 但是他出现在我们的无线电里 | 
| [36:01] | He’s on our boat! how does that happen? | 他在我们的船上 这是怎么搞的 | 
| [36:04] | What happened to the guys in the vault, huh? | 金库里的人又怎么了 | 
| [36:07] | He’s — he’s talking about our truck! | 他居然知道我们的货车 | 
| [36:08] | There’s nothing wrong with our truck! | 我们的车安然无恙 | 
| [36:11] | Let’s just get out of here! | 我们快闪人就好了 | 
| [36:13] | You better be right. | 但愿你是对的 | 
| [36:28] | Nothing’s wrong with the truck?! | 货车安然无恙 | 
| [36:29] | Does that look like nothing?! | 这就是安然无恙吗 | 
| [36:31] | Pick up the bag. | 把包拣起来 | 
| [36:33] | No way. I am gonna… | 没门 我要 | 
| [36:42] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [36:46] | Just not your day, I guess. | 今天你不走运 | 
| [37:03] | Drop it! drop it! hands on your head! | 放下武器 把手放到头顶 | 
| [37:28] | So, where were we? | 那么 我们说到哪了 | 
| [37:31] | I think we were deciding whether we were going to destroy each other. | 我想我们正在考虑是否继续斗下去 | 
| [37:36] | Well, you’ve already had enough opportunities to let me die. | 你有很多机会可以让我死 | 
| [37:42] | Maybe I just like the challenge. | 也许我的人生需要挑战 | 
| [37:49] | I’m gonna go pass out at the local e.r. | 我会在本地的急诊室晕过去 | 
| [37:51] | and when I wake up, I’ll take care of the loft and the thing with barry. | 醒来后我会处理阁楼和拜里的事 | 
| [37:59] | As long as you’re in a helpful mood, | 既然你乐于助人 | 
| [38:01] | You think I could add one more favor to the list? | 能再帮我另外一个忙吗 | 
| [38:09] | Then they moved us into the vault. | 然后他们把我们押在金库里 | 
| [38:11] | We knew there wasn’t much time. | 我们觉得时间不多了 | 
| [38:13] | I mean, I really thought it was the end, but your son and mr. | 我真的觉得要完蛋了 但是您儿子和布莱先生 | 
| [38:16] | Bly were so brave, madeline. | 他们真的太勇敢了 麦德琳 | 
| [38:20] | Michael, what are you doing? | 迈克尔 你在做什么 | 
| [38:21] | I left something in here. | 我把东西忘在这了 | 
| [38:23] | You just assumed I was never gonna broil anything? | 你就不怕万一我真的烤坏你的东西 | 
| [38:25] | Well, so far I’ve been right. | 至少以前没用过 | 
| [38:27] | Prescott will be leaving you alone from now on. | 普斯科以后再不会骚扰你了 | 
| [38:30] | You might want to select your dates a little more carefully in the future. | 以后找人约会可得小心 | 
| [38:33] | I will. thank you so much. | 我会的 非常感谢 | 
| [38:37] | Bye, honey. bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 | 
| [38:38] | I’m off, too. | 我也走了 | 
| [38:40] | What? you — you’re going? | 什么 你要走 | 
| [38:43] | You — you didn’t even spend the night. | 你在这都还没过过夜呢 | 
| [38:45] | I resolved my toxic-mold issue. | 霉菌问题已经解决了 | 
| [38:47] | Board of health says my place is safe again. | 卫生部说我那地方又安全了 | 
| [38:50] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [38:52] | I was thinking of ordering takeout, but if you’re going… | 本来我还想叫外卖 既然你要走 | 
| [38:59] | Actually, I don’t have to leave right away. | 其实 我也不用马上走 | 
| [39:01] | Takeout sounds good. | 外卖也不错 | 
| [39:14] | Bly says you’re off the hook. | 布莱说你已经没事了 | 
| [39:16] | He was just using you to get under my skin anyway. | 他只是利用你来骚扰我 | 
| [39:19] | Listen, michael, | 听我说 迈克尔 | 
| [39:20] | I feel really bad about the whole tacky business with the wire. | 窃听器那事 真的很不好意思 | 
| [39:23] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 别想歪了 | 
| [39:24] | I love how I look with a shaved chest, but rolling over on you… | 掉些胸毛无所谓 但是背叛你 | 
| [39:27] | I ask you to take risks. it comes with the territory. | 是我让你冒险的 总会有类似问题 | 
| [39:30] | But next time, we’ll have a signal. | 但是下次 我们要订个暗号 | 
| [39:32] | If you’re wired, tip me off by offering to pay for lunch. | 下次你带窃听器时 就用请吃午饭来暗示我 | 
| [39:35] | Perfect. | 好极了 | 
| [39:37] | You know, I think I’m gonna get out of town for a bit. | 我说 我想出城一阵子 | 
| [39:39] | I got to decompress. | 缓解一下压力 | 
| [39:40] | Sounds good. stay safe. all right, man. | -不错 注意安全 -好的 伙计 | 
| [39:42] | Hey, I had to take the guy on the boat down, | 我得搞定船上的那个人 | 
| [39:44] | Get him to say the right things at the right time. | 让他在合适时机说合适的话 | 
| [39:47] | While you were putting on a show, I got rid of the cops, | 你演戏的时候 我应付了警察 | 
| [39:50] | And I wired a truck to blow. | 同时炸了一辆车 | 
| [39:51] | Mike, back me up. | 迈克 帮兄弟说句话 | 
| [39:53] | I mean, I think it’s pretty clear my tactical | 很明显 我的运筹帷幄 | 
| [39:55] | Maneuverings pretty much saved the day here. | 促使了那天的成功 | 
| [39:57] | You feeling underappreciated? | 你觉得没受到欣赏 | 
| [39:59] | Oh, no. he appreciates himself plenty. | 才不是 他自我感觉好着呢 | 
| [40:00] | He’s been insufferable ever since you called him first yesterday. | 自从你昨天先打电话给他之后 他就这么惹人厌 | 
| [40:04] | Fi, look, don’t be insulted. | 菲 别生气啊 | 
| [40:05] | You’re good with the hands-on stuff — the simple mechanical things. | 你对手工的东西比较在行 简单的机械之类 | 
| [40:08] | Simple?! | 简单 | 
| [40:10] | Like wiring a truck to blow? | 像炸货车那样简单 | 
| [40:12] | An important task, yes, but one a very intelligent monkey could perform. | 那确实是很重要的一环 但是高智商的猴子也能做到 | 
| [40:16] | I’m just saying there’s a reason why I’m number one on the speed dial. | 我作为快捷拨号的第一位是有理由的 | 
| [40:19] | Sam, for your information, I called fi first. | 萨姆 我想告诉你 我先打给菲的 | 
| [40:23] | You didn’t pick up, so in the future, I’m gonna call sam first. | 你没接 所以以后我会先打给萨姆 | 
| [40:34] | It’s all the originals — everything I had on you. | 都是原版的 你的资料都在这了 | 
| [40:37] | I love your attention to detail, michael. | 我喜欢你的注重细节 迈克尔 | 
| [40:40] | This would have been quite the career-ender. | 这东西真可以完结我的职业生涯 | 
| [40:42] | Well, I know a little something about that… | 我也略有所闻 | 
| [40:45] | Although I wasn’t expecting you to | 但是我没想到 | 
| [40:46] | Counter with even better leverage — well-played. | 你会技高一筹 干得漂亮 | 
| [40:48] | This would be a good michael westen story if | 这会是一个迈克尔·韦斯顿的精彩故事 | 
| [40:51] | People were allowed to tell michael westen stories. | 如果大家可以讲迈克尔·韦斯顿的故事 | 
| [40:59] | So… so. | -那么 -那么 | 
| [41:01] | Any luck trucking down that cayman islands account? | 开曼群岛的帐户有什么进展吗 | 
| [41:03] | Look, I don’t have to tell you, | 虽然我不用向你汇报 | 
| [41:05] | We have ways of investigating that most people don’t know about. | 我们有好多方法可以调查出不为人知的秘密 | 
| [41:08] | No one has the reach that we do, but this… | 我们的能力无人能及 但是这个 | 
| [41:12] | I found the bank and I even found the banker, | 我找到了那家银行 和银行家 | 
| [41:15] | But the account — it’s just a number. | 但是帐户 只有数字 | 
| [41:19] | No name? no organization? | 没有姓名 没有单位 | 
| [41:22] | Nothing. it gets worse. | 什么都没有 情况越来越糟了 | 
| [41:24] | That account was being monitored — an electronic trip wire of sorts. | 帐户已经被监视了 自动电子触动的 | 
| [41:29] | And you think you tripped it? | 那么你觉得你已经触发信号了 | 
| [41:30] | Might have been me. it might have been barry. | 也许是我 也许是拜里 | 
| [41:32] | Look, whoever you’re looking for, they know you’re coming. | 不管你在找谁 他们已经察觉了 | 
| [41:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |