Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is michael westen. 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 我曾经是间谍 直到…
[00:06] We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单
[00:09] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — no cash, 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 没有现金
[00:12] No credit, no job history. 没有信用卡 没有工作经历
[00:14] You’re stuck in whatever 你被困在他们
[00:15] City they decide to dump you in. 圈定的城市里
[00:16] Where am i? miami. 我在哪儿? 迈阿密
[00:18] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:21] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:24] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 好战的前女友…
[00:26] Should we shoot them? 干掉他们吧?
[00:27] An old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友…
[00:30] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:32] Family, too… hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的
[00:35] If you’re desperate. someone needs your help, michael. 如果你绝望的话
[00:37] someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:37] Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, 最根本的是 在查明是谁
[00:41] You’re not going anywhere. 把你炒了之前 你哪儿也去不了
[00:47] Getting information is all about fitting in. 要想搜集情报就得入乡随俗
[00:49] If you’re hunting for intel in the middle east, 如果你在中东探消息
[00:52] That means a beard and a jellaba. 就得蓄上胡子 穿上宽袍
[00:53] If you’re doing it on south beach, 如果是在南海滩
[00:55] You’re probably wearing a swimsuit and flip-flops. 你就得穿上泳裤和人字拖了
[00:58] You think the sarong is too much? 觉得我穿围裙是不是有点过了
[00:59] Suddenly I’m feeling overdressed. 我突然感觉穿得太隆重了
[01:01] You look fine, fi. besides, we’re here on business. 菲 挺好的 再说 我们是来工作的
[01:04] What is the big deal with this bomber? 那个炸弹手有什么大不了的
[01:06] If we looked for everyone who tried to kill you, 如果我们要找出每个想杀你的人
[01:08] We’d do nothing else. 那其他事都别干了
[01:09] I need to find out what this guy knows. 我得弄清楚这人知道些什么
[01:11] If there’s anyone in miami who can track down a bomber, 要说迈阿密有人能跟踪到那个炸弹手
[01:13] It’s our old friend seymour here. 那就得是我们的老朋友西摩了
[01:15] Hope he’s not still mad about the face 上次我们搞了他一脸的火药
[01:17] Full of gunpowder last time we dropped by. 希望他别记恨
[01:19] He was pretty enchanted with you once upon a time. 他以前很迷你的
[01:23] Pretty enchanted with me? 很迷我
[01:24] He showed it when he attacked me with a baseball bat. 他用棒球棍袭击我时已经显现出来了
[01:28] Will you do my shoulders? 可以帮我在肩上抹防晒霜吗
[01:34] You know, fi, if, 听我说 菲
[01:35] Uh — if you want to talk about what happened the other night — 如果你想谈谈那晚发生的事
[01:40] oh, there’s nothing to talk about. 没什么好谈的
[01:42] We were just blowing off some steam, right? 我们只是在发泄而已 不是吗
[01:46] We should go in. 该进去了
[01:59] When it comes to intelligence gathering, 要做情报收集工作
[02:02] You can’t hold grudges. 就得不计前嫌
[02:04] The guy who hit you with a baseball bat 昨天用棒球棍袭击你的人
[02:06] Yesterday could be an information source today. 今天可能就是你的情报源
[02:10] Fi, you want to take care of — yeah, 菲 你帮忙去对付
[02:12] I’ll take care of mr. Security 我会照顾好保安先生的
[02:13] while you say hello to seymour. 好让你跟西摩打招呼
[02:21] Hello, seymour. 你好 西摩
[02:22] Security! 保安
[02:30] Seymour Arms Dealer 西摩 军火贩
[02:33] Nice going, jackass. 做得好啊 蠢驴
[02:36] I learned a thing or two after 在上次你打过他后
[02:37] The last time you kicked his ass. 我学了两手
[02:38] What’s that? 是什么
[02:39] When it comes to my personal security, 关系到我人身安全时
[02:41] I have to take care of things myself. 我得自己保护自己
[02:44] You have hollow-points in there. 你用的是空尖弹
[02:46] Oh, you can tell just by looking? 你光看外面就知道
[02:48] No, I can’t, 我不能
[02:48] But I can distract you long enough to take it. 但可以转移你的注意力 好让我把枪夺过来
[02:50] Now, I just need help tracking someone down, seymour. 西摩 我只是想你帮我查个人
[02:52] That’s it. 就这样
[02:53] You are such a badass. 你真是个混蛋
[02:55] It’s kind of awesome. 真不赖
[02:57] You need my help? okay. 要我帮忙 好吧
[02:59] One condition. 一个条件
[03:00] You got to teach me some of these moves. 你得教我些身手
[03:03] Sure. 小意思
[03:04] All right, what’s everybody staring at? 好啦 你们都在看什么呢
[03:06] This is a party! 这可是个聚会啊
[03:07] I’m sorry, mike. 对不起 迈克
[03:08] What are we doing again? 你要干嘛 再说一下
[03:11] I need help tracking someone, an explosives expert. 我想要你帮我查一个人 一个爆破专家
[03:14] Derek poole. 德里克·普尔
[03:15] Oh, right. a manhunt. I love it. 好啊 找人 我喜欢
[03:17] Okay, first, You’re gonna have to front 首先 你得付些定金
[03:19] Me some cash to spread around. 现金周转
[03:21] It opens doors. 打通门路
[03:22] No? okay. 没有 那好
[03:24] I’ll front you. 我替你垫
[03:25] Because I know you’re good for it. 我知道你干这个很在行
[03:27] But we are gonna have to be in constant dialogue, mike. 但是我们要保持联络 迈克
[03:29] Okay? you and me, badasses in this together. 好吗 你 我 还有蠢驴
[03:33] All right, jackass. 好了 蠢驴
[03:35] You see how they just laid you out again? 你看到他们怎么把你撂倒了吗 又一次
[03:38] That is called teamwork, people. 这就是团队协作 伙计们
[03:41] And it is a beautiful thing. 干得很漂亮
[03:43] So, up and at ’em. 好 站起来
[03:45] Hit the blender. make some smoothies. 打开搅拌机 去做些果汁来
[03:48] Feel like mango? 喜欢芒果吗
[03:49] Mango! 芒果的
[03:57] Fi. 菲
[03:58] Fi, I need a favor. 菲 我需要帮助
[03:59] Uh, I need to put some money together. 我得筹点儿钱
[04:00] Seymour said he’d front you. 西摩说他给你垫
[04:02] Seymour’s not the type of guy 我不想长期欠
[04:04] I want to owe money to long-term. 西摩这种人的钱
[04:05] You want to borrow money. 你想借钱
[04:07] If you need cash, 如果你想要钱
[04:08] You can get a job like the rest of us. 你可以像我们一样找个工作
[04:11] I can’t fill out a w-2. 我不能填报税表
[04:12] If the people who burned me find out I’m 如果炒我的人
[04:14] Looking for a job, they’ll wonder why I need money. 发现我在找工作 他们会怀疑我怎么需要钱
[04:16] I just passed on a gig. 我正好知道有个活
[04:18] Some art dealer, 某艺术品商人
[04:19] Someone stealing paper clips or something dull. 有人偷了他什么文档之类的无聊东西
[04:22] Pays good. 报酬不错
[04:23] You take a job under a cover i.d. 你可以用假身份证接手这份工
[04:24] , no one needs to know. 没人会发现的
[04:25] You’re the best. 你是最棒的
[04:28] I expect a commission, michael. 你得给我介绍费 迈克
[04:36] Mike, do you have to work with seymour? 迈克 你非得和西摩合作吗
[04:38] I mean, the guy’s unstable. 这家伙不太靠谱
[04:39] He’s connected, 他人面广
[04:40] And he doesn’t mix well with government types. 而且他跟政府的人不来往
[04:42] Do you have my new cover i.d.? yes. -替我搞定我假身份了吗 -好了
[04:43] You’re miles parker. 你是迈尔斯·帕克
[04:45] Background in corporate espionage. 背景是商业间谍
[04:46] You’re a desk jockey. 你是案头工作的
[04:47] Perfect for a cushy office gig. 小小的办公室窃案对你最合适
[04:49] Looks good, sam. 看上去不错 萨姆
[04:53] Yeah, fi, 是的 菲
[04:53] Looks like I’m good to go for that art-dealer job. 艺术品买卖那活的准备已经差不多了
[04:58] Thanks, I’ll call you later. maybe we can grab dinner. 谢谢 待会儿打给你 也许一块吃顿饭
[05:01] So, you two are just… grabbing dinner. 那么 你俩就一块吃顿饭
[05:04] Just to debrief. 只是听取汇报
[05:05] Right. debrief. 没错 汇报
[05:12] There are a lot of advantages to 当你用新身份获取新的工作时
[05:14] Taking on a new identity when you take a new job. 会有很多有利条件
[05:17] you can tailer your resume to the position, 你可以任意改编简历
[05:18] And it gives you a lot of flexibility. 使你具有很大的可塑性
[05:20] You just have to get used to 你只要习惯于
[05:22] The idea of lying to everyone you meet. 逢人就撒谎就行了
[05:25] I’m miles parker. 我是迈尔斯·帕克
[05:26] Hi, miles parker. 你好 迈尔斯·帕克
[05:27] I’m here to see scott chandler. 我是来见斯科特·钱德勒
[05:29] Mr. parker! 帕克先生
[05:30] You came highly recommended. 你是被重点推荐过来的
[05:32] Scott chandler. welcome to the gallery. 我是斯科特·钱德勒 欢迎来画廊
[05:35] Thank you. thank you very much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[05:36] Can I get you something to drink? 要喝点儿什么吗
[05:38] Coffee, water, scotch and soda? 咖啡 水 威士忌还是汽水
[05:41] I’m fine. 不用
[05:44] Right this way. 这边请
[05:49] quite a resume. Wall street, silicon valley, d.c. 履历不错啊 华尔街 硅谷 华盛顿
[05:51] Any place where a little information goes a long way, 在那几个地方 丁点儿情报都关系重大
[05:53] I’ve been there to protect it. 我的任务是保护情报的安全
[05:55] Any p.i. experience? 有私人侦探经验
[05:56] A p.i. license comes with a lot of privacy concerns. 有侦探执照反而会涉及更多隐私问题
[06:00] There’s a chance anything a private 发现有任何涉及私人调查的情况
[06:01] Investigator finds could wind up in court. 都有移交法院的可能
[06:03] Yeah, well, I prefer to resolve this 是 所以我需要尽可能
[06:05] Quickly and quietly as possible. 私底下迅速搞定这事
[06:07] Quick and quiet — that’s what I do. 快和私了 这就是我的工作
[06:08] Tell me about your problem. 说说你的情况
[06:09] A few weeks ago, 几周前
[06:10] I noticed unusual activity on the 我注意到我电脑有些异常情况
[06:12] Computers — files moved, log-ins at odd times. 文件被移动 在奇怪的时间登陆
[06:15] And then I started hearing a 之后我开始留意到
[06:16] Buzzing sound in my office phone. 办公室的电话有蜂鸣声
[06:18] I checked it out. 被我找到了
[06:19] Infinity transmitter in its base. 这玩意的底部有个遥控窃听器
[06:21] I saw a lot of that in the dot-coms. 这种伎俩我在网络公司见过无数
[06:23] Whoever installed it didn’t isolate the circuit. 但无论如何安装 都无法隔离电路
[06:25] You were hearing a little feedback. 你所听到的 就是些小的反馈电流声
[06:27] I want to know who planted this. 我要知道是谁装上了这个
[06:31] Any idea what they’re looking for? 知道他们在找什么吗
[06:33] I sell about $30 million worth of art a year. 我一年要出售总价三千万美金的艺术品
[06:35] They could be thieves, buyers looking to lowball a bid, 可能是盗贼 或是搜寻低价信息的买主
[06:38] Other art dealers — too many possibilities. 要么是其他的艺品商 情况太多了
[06:41] My business, my reputation, 我的生意和声誉
[06:42] Depends on information remaining private. 都是基于这些信息保持保密
[06:45] Let’s take a look around. 带我四处转转吧
[06:46] Now, the gallery’s under 24-hour video surveillance. 目前画廊处于全天24小时的录像监控下
[06:49] You can’t get through here without someone seeing you. 你无法神不知鬼不觉的就溜进来
[06:51] What about the executive offices? 主管办公室那边呢
[06:54] Well, there’s no cameras, 那里没有摄像头监控
[06:55] But all the offices are keypad-access only. 但它只能通过解开键盘锁进入
[06:57] No one gets in here without me knowing. 没人能在我不知情的情况下进入那里
[07:00] Well, somebody has. 那可不一定
[07:02] Does anybody have a habit of working late? 你们这谁有加班的癖好吗
[07:04] No later than I do. 这可没人及得上我
[07:05] I’m the first one in, last one out. 我总是第一个来 最后一个走
[07:10] So, what do you think, mr. parker? 有什么想法吗 帕克先生
[07:11] Think you can find whoever’s doing this? 有办法查出谁干的吗
[07:13] Chandler The client 钱德勒 客户
[07:15] I’ll see what I can do. 我会尽力而为
[07:17] I need a floor plan of the office. 我需要一张整个办公区的平面图
[07:18] I’ll have something by the end of today. 今天就会有所收获
[07:20] Excuse me. 不好意思
[07:23] Alpha, it’s bravo, over. 长江 我是黄河 完毕
[07:24] Hello, seymour. 你好 西摩
[07:26] Chalk one up for the brotherhood of badass, buddy. 跟坏蛋做兄弟总算有点好处 老兄
[07:28] I got good news. you got to get over here. 我有好消息 你得到我这儿来趟
[07:35] I asked around about that 我四处打听了
[07:36] Explosives guy you were looking for. 你要找的那个爆破手
[07:38] He does demo for the city, 他从事市政爆破工程
[07:39] But he moonlights for the russian mob. 但背地里 他为俄国恐怖分子工作
[07:42] This is their hangout. 这里就是他们的碰头点
[07:43] He’s their go-to guy when something’s got to go boom. 有爆破任务时 他便是那个执行者
[07:46] Any idea where he’s hiding? no. -知道他藏在何处吗 -不知道
[07:49] Seymour, you said you had good news. 西摩 你不是说有好消息吗
[07:50] No, I do. he’s got a girlfriend. 当然 他有个女朋友
[07:52] And they’re hot and heavy. 他们亲密无间
[07:53] I mean, they can’t be apart for more than a couple of days 几日不见如隔三秋
[07:56] Without some together time — you know what I’m saying? 你明白我的意思吧
[07:58] -I know what you’re saying. -I bet you do. -我明白 -我想也是
[07:59] You and fi? 你和菲
[08:01] My god, a molten-hot action couple. 我的天 火辣二人组
[08:04] I can’t even imagine what 我简直没法想象
[08:05] It must be like in the bedroom. 你俩在卧室里的情景
[08:06] -Just don’t do that. -right? am I right? -别这样 -对吗 我说的没错吧
[08:10] We’re not together. 我们没在一起
[08:11] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[08:12] Oh, my god. 我的天
[08:13] -You guys were like the — -bomber’s girlfriend. -你们就像是 -爆破手的女朋友
[08:15] Stay focused. 别跑题
[08:15] There she is. 她来了
[08:19] Don’t point. oh. 别用手指
[08:23] Bianca. she works here. 比昂卡 她在这上班
[08:25] Her shift starts in like 10 minutes. 大概10分钟后交班
[08:27] Nice work, seymour. 干得漂亮 西摩
[08:32] Bianca The Bomber’s Girlfriend 比昂卡 爆破手的女朋友
[08:34] The best part is — my jackass bodyguard 更加好的是 我那个蠢驴保镖
[08:37] He’s gonna put a tracker under her car 他会在她车下装上追踪器
[08:39] So you can follow her right to him. 这样你就能跟踪她 找到你要的人
[08:41] He’s gonna put a tracking device 他准备在俄国恐怖分子的眼皮底下
[08:43] Under her car in front of the russian mob? 安装追踪器
[08:44] Oh, but it’s cool. 没问题的
[08:46] I told him, 我交代过
[08:46] Just pretend like he’s tying his shoe — 就假装在系鞋带
[08:48] He’s gonna tip her off that someone’s watching. 他这样只会打草惊蛇
[08:50] Keep your eyes on bianca, 给我盯着比昂卡
[08:51] And no more moves on your own! 别再擅自行动
[08:55] To protect someone without blowing your cover, 要保护某人同时不暴露身份
[08:57] You have to come up with a story, 你就得编个好故事
[08:59] One that explains what they’re doing, 一要能解释通对方的行为
[09:01] explains what you’re doing 二要掩护好自己
[09:03] and gets everyone out in one piece. 最后让所有人都能安然无恙
[09:05] Hey, you forgot your keys! 你的钥匙忘拿了
[09:07] Wait, my keys? no. what? 等等 我的钥匙 不 什么啊
[09:09] You forgot your keys on my wife’s dresser! 你把钥匙留在了我老婆的梳妆台上
[09:11] Yeah! yeah, that remind you?! 想起来了吗
[09:14] Of course, not everyone is a born storyteller. 当然 并不是每个人都有讲故事的天赋
[09:17] Go with it. run. 拿上它 快跑
[09:18] But seymour said to plant a tracker. 但西摩让我去装个追踪器
[09:27] And don’t let me catch you near my wife again! 别再让我抓到你和我老婆在一块
[09:32] I got to tell you, 不得不说
[09:33] This corporate-espionage stuff is kind of fun. 这种商业间谍任务还挺有趣
[09:35] You know, there’s no guns, no explosions. 不用枪 不用爆炸
[09:37] It’s like going on the kiddie rides at the carnival. 就像嘉年华里孩子们玩的碰碰车
[09:41] So, uh, 那么
[09:42] Any idea how our spy got his 搞清楚我们的间谍先生
[09:43] Way into the art dealer’s office? 是如何进入艺品商的办公室了吗
[09:45] I know how I’d do it — 换作我 我会这么做
[09:47] Cleaning crew comes around midnight 等到午夜 保洁人员开始工作
[09:49] From the service entrance here, 从这里服务入口开始
[09:51] Away from the gallery cameras. 避开画廊里的监控摄像头
[09:53] Oh, well, that’s good, 好主意
[09:54] Because then there’s no door codes either 那时也没有密码锁的阻碍
[09:55] cause the cleaning crew opens them for you. 因为保洁人员会替你打开它们
[09:57] Get in, find a hiding place, let everyone clear out. 进去后 找个地方躲起来 等所有人走光了
[09:59] And you get the place to yourself. 然后你就到了想去的地方
[10:06] As stimulating as all this is, 既然是这么”刺激”的行动
[10:08] I still don’t see why you called me over here, michael. 真不明白你为何要叫上我 迈克尔
[10:12] It always helps to bounce ideas, fi. 多听取些意见总是好的 菲
[10:19] Uh, I’m gonna grab another beer… 我再去拿瓶啤酒
[10:21] And, uh, drink it on the balcony. 到阳台上好好享用一下
[10:29] Is this about the other night? 是因为那一晚吗
[10:32] Is this about me not staying for breakfast? 是因为我没有留下吃早餐吗
[10:35] Is it so strange that I 我向你咨询工作上的意见
[10:37] Would want your opinion on a job? 就那么奇怪吗
[10:39] Look me in the eye and tell me that’s all this is. 看着我的双眼 告诉我就是因为这事
[10:47] I have to go see chandler. 我要去见钱德勒了
[10:58] You think he came in with the cleaning crew. 你觉得他是跟随保洁人员进来的
[11:00] I can’t believe I was so stupid. 我真是太傻了
[11:01] Whoever did this didn’t come through the gallery. 那家伙并没有经过画廊
[11:04] There’s a chance the parking-lot 停车场的监控摄像头倒有可能
[11:05] Cameras got him at the service entrance. 在服务入口处把他拍下来
[11:07] I’ll call the property manager, 我会通知物业经理
[11:09] Set up a time for you to stop by their office. 安排个时间让你去他们办公室
[11:11] You really think sweeping my office is necessary? 你觉得检查我办公室是必须的吗
[11:13] I don’t think a phone bug was 我不信那个间谍只留下
[11:15] The only thing your spy left you. 一个电话窃听器
[11:17] Well, I’ve got dinner with a client. 我要去和一位客户吃饭
[11:18] You let me know if you find something. 有发现请通知我
[11:22] A bug, in its simplest form, 最简易的窃听器 说白了
[11:24] Is just a microphone attached to a radio. 就是个连在无线电上的传声器
[11:28] Effective but easy to 效果显著但也易于
[11:29] Detect with a frequency scanner. 被频率扫描器检测出
[11:37] A more subtle device is 无线键盘记录电路则是
[11:38] The wireless keylogger circuit. 更加高明的仪器
[11:41] Nearly undetectable and easy to install, 几乎难以被检测到 并且容易安装
[11:43] It transmits every password 它会将你键入的
[11:45] You type into the keyboard. 每一个字母密码都传送出去
[11:47] All surveillance devices, though, 尽管如此 每一样监控设备
[11:49] Share a weakness — they’re machines. 都有一个致命的弱点 他们都是机器
[11:52] When machines break, somebody has to fix them. 当机器出故障了 就得有人来修理
[11:54] More spies get caught changing batteries 相比其他任务 间谍们做的更多的
[11:57] And fixing wires than any other single activity. 往往是更换电池和修理线路
[12:01] Mr. chandler. 钱德勒先生
[12:02] Yeah. I’m gonna need to work late tonight. 是啊 今晚我可能要加班了
[12:31] Mr. parker. 帕克先生
[12:32] You’re the receptionist here, right? 你是这儿的前台 对吗
[12:34] What is it? uh, melanie. -什么名字来着 -梅兰妮
[12:37] Melanie. right. we need to have a conversation. 梅兰妮 对 我们得好好谈一谈
[12:40] Okay. 好吧
[12:41] I know this looks crazy, but, um, I can explain. 我知道这看上去很疯狂 但我可以解释
[12:48] Melanie! 梅兰妮
[12:54] Melanie. 梅兰妮
[12:57] Melanie, stop. stop. 梅兰妮 停下 停下
[12:59] Whatever you’re up to, 不管你在搞些什么
[13:00] It’s not worth stabbing me with a letter opener. 都不值得用开信刀刺我
[13:02] Don’t tell chandler! 别告诉钱德勒
[13:04] -He’ll kill me. -chandler? -他会杀了我的 -钱德勒
[13:06] Yeah, that sounds a little hardcore for an art dealer. 听上去这个艺品商还有些铁石心肠啊
[13:08] No, you don’t understand. 真的 你不明白
[13:10] He killed my father. 他杀了我父亲
[13:21] My father was j.d. blake. 我父亲叫J.D. 布雷克
[13:24] The painter? 那个画家
[13:26] How about that? 怎么会那样
[13:29] Well, veronica was really into pop art. 维罗尼卡非常喜欢流行艺术
[13:31] You know,you could stand getting out to a 你有时可以到些
[13:33] Few museums every so often, mike. 博物馆里转转 迈克
[13:34] Chandler was his art dealer. 我父亲的作品都交给钱德勒打理
[13:37] Trouble started over a painting called “lady in white.” 麻烦源于一幅叫做”白衣夫人”的画作
[13:40] Bids of like $5 million, 在他完成画作之前 已经有人叫价
[13:41] $7 million were coming in before he even finished it. 5百 7百万美元了
[13:44] My dad’s health was failing, 我爸的健康在恶化
[13:46] But chandler just kept pressuring him to finish it. 但钱德勒仍然逼着他去完成它
[13:49] Dad got sick of it, 我爸受不了了
[13:50] Said that he was gonna get a new dealer. 说他要找个新的经纪人
[13:52] Ooh, that probably stung chandler pretty good. 钱德勒可能被大大刺激到了
[13:54] The commission on $7 million — that’s a lot of money. 7百万美元能得到的佣金 那是一大笔钱
[13:57] One month later, someone broke into my dad’s loft, 一个月后 有人闯入了我爸的顶楼公寓
[14:01] Beat him to death, and burned down his studio. 打死了他 还放火烧了工作室
[14:05] “lady in white” was reported destroyed. “白衣夫人”据称被损坏了
[14:08] The cops called it a burglary gone bad. 警察说都是由入夜行窃导致的
[14:10] You think chandler was behind it? 你认为钱德勒是幕后黑手
[14:12] And he never put it together that you’re j.d. 难道他没察觉出你是
[14:15] Blake’s daughter? J.D. Blaker的女儿
[14:16] I grew up with my mom in new york. 我跟我妈在纽约长大
[14:18] I didn’t even know who my 我一直不知道谁是我爸
[14:19] Dad was until about a year ago. 直到一年前
[14:21] We talked on the phone for a couple of months. 我们通过几个月的电话
[14:23] I never got to meet him in person. 我没去当面见过他
[14:25] When I heard that “lady in white” 当我听说”白衣夫人”
[14:28] Was being moved on the black market, 在黑市出售时
[14:29] I came down and got a job with chandler. 我过来并在钱德勒这找了一份工作
[14:31] I like your heart, melanie, but, you know, 我了解你的心意 梅兰妮 但你得知道
[14:33] That painting could be anywhere. 那副画可能不在这
[14:34] You get caught looking for it, you’re dead. 要是被他发现你在找它 你就死定了
[14:36] I got to prove that chandler’s involved. 我得找到钱德勒犯罪的证据
[14:39] His security’s good. 他的安保工作做得很好
[14:40] I thought that I would get him with that 我原以为用键盘跟踪器就可以搞定他
[14:42] Keylogger thing, but I need more access to his files. 但我还需要其他弄到他的文件的途径
[14:45] Melanie, 梅兰妮
[14:46] I’m supposed to check the security footage from 我明天要去检查服务入口处的
[14:49] The service entrance tomorrow 监控录像
[14:50] the same one you used. 就是你用来进出的口子
[14:52] You told him? 你告诉他了
[14:53] – Look, if he sees me – I’ll make sure he doesn’t, -如果他知道是我 -我不会让他看到的
[14:56] Provided your story checks out. 只要你的故事是真的
[14:58] My story? 我的故事
[15:01] Uh, don’t worry about it. we’ll check into it. 别担心 我们会搞清楚的
[15:19] Yo. mike. 迈克
[15:21] Mikey. 迈迈
[15:22] Looks like melanie was telling the truth. 看起来梅兰妮没说谎
[15:24] Had to pull a few favors, 找了一些关系
[15:25] But I was able to get my hands on that. 我弄到了这个
[15:27] An apartment lease from 1985. 1985年的租房信息
[15:31] Check that out. 看这
[15:33] J.d. blake’s signature right next to melanie’s mom’s. J.D. Blake的签名在Melanie老妈旁边
[15:36] Little loft in soho. 房子是小阁楼
[15:37] The math adds up, mike. she’s his daughter. 算下年份 迈克 她是他的女儿
[15:40] All right. 好
[15:41] Give her a call, tell her I’ll help her out. 给她电话 就说我会帮她
[15:43] But tell melanie she has to stop spying. 但得让她知道别再暗中监视了
[15:45] I’ll handle it. 我会处理的
[15:47] To make a magnet powerful enough to wipe a security camera tape 想用强磁铁来清除安全录像纪录
[15:51] you need a strong power supply. 得要足够的电力
[15:53] A wall outlet will do nicely if there’s one available 如果墙上有个电源接口就够了
[15:56] But if You need something more portable, 但你若想要可随身携带的
[15:58] A car battery works in a pinch. 汽车电池也能临时派上用场
[16:00] Of course, 当然
[16:01] You have to be careful to use a heavy-gauge wire if you 使用粗电缆时你得小心
[16:04] Don’t want a fiery explosion that covers you in battery acid. 以防电池爆炸弄得你一身电池液
[16:08] But do it right and you’ve 如果用得好
[16:09] Got a magnet powerful enough 你就有了足够强的电磁铁
[16:11] To wipe any magnetic media 来清除你周围任何的
[16:12] You can manage to get close to. 磁性媒体
[16:13] Mr. chandler said you were coming by. 钱德勒先生说你会过来
[16:16] He had a break-in? 有人闯入吗
[16:17] Something like that. 差不多
[16:18] We keep all the footage 我们把所有的监控录像
[16:19] Backed up on the hard drive there. 备份在那硬盘上
[16:21] Should go back about six months. 可以一直查到六个月前的
[16:23] If you can lay off just the last few weeks to dvd, 如果你能刻这几周的到DVD上
[16:25] I can go through them. 我就可以查了
[16:26] Sure. Or I can do vhs, not that anybody has those anymore. 行 我也可以刻录像带 不过现在很少人用了
[16:36] That’s, uh… 那是
[16:38] – Not coming up. – what? -怎么没出来 -怎么了
[16:40] What’s wrong? how do you mean? 啥故障了 你啥意思
[16:44] It’s not possible. 这不可能
[16:46] The drives — they’re wiped. 那些磁盘信息被清除了
[16:47] The footage — it’s all gone. 监控录像 都没了
[16:49] I better tell chandler about this right now. 最好马上告诉钱德勒这个事
[16:52] You got a serious problem, 你有大麻烦了
[16:53] Much more serious than you led me to believe. 比你上回编的故事严重多了
[16:55] – Now, I need to know – slow down. -我现在得知道 -别急
[16:57] Just — you’re saying the footage was erased. 你说录像被清除了
[17:00] I mean, could it be a screwup in the machine? 有没有可能机器出了故障
[17:01] I know what it looks like when a machine screws up, 我知道机器出故障时是怎样
[17:03] And I know what it looks like 我还知道有人抹掉他的痕迹时
[17:04] When someone is erasing their tracks. 是什么情形
[17:06] I mean, how could anyone possibly do that? 怎么有人能去干这事
[17:08] A crooked security guard, a hacker. 手脚不干净的警卫 黑客
[17:10] Hell, for all I know, 据我所知
[17:11] It could have been some guy walking in with, uh, 还有可能是有人带进去
[17:14] An electromagnet. 一个电子磁铁
[17:15] The point is he’s a professional. 关键是他很专业
[17:17] You’re the security expert. what do I do about it? 你是安全专家 有什么建议
[17:19] Well, I got to start with your computers. 我得从你电脑查起
[17:21] I got to go through everything. 彻查一遍
[17:22] I got to see if your systems have been breached. 我得看看你系统有没有被入侵
[17:24] My computer files? 我的电脑文件
[17:26] No, no. that’s private information. 不行 那是私人资料
[17:29] Do you want me to find this guy 你把我手绑着
[17:30] With one hand tied behind my back? 我怎么抓到这个家伙
[17:31] I mean, are you hoping he walks through that door, 你指望他会走到你面前
[17:34] Stands in front of you, and says, “hi, I’m your spy”? 说我就是那间谍吗
[17:39] Call me when you’re serious. 想清楚了再和我说
[17:41] When you’re playing the role of spy hunter and the person you’re 当你玩贼喊抓贼
[17:44] Hunting is yourself, 的游戏时
[17:45] The trail of evidence can lead anywhere you say it does. 你想怀疑哪就可以怀疑哪
[17:48] Wait! 等下
[17:53] You really think access to the 你真的觉得
[17:54] Computers will help you find him? 通过电脑可以找到他吗
[17:55] And no one can create more fear, more paranoia, 没有人能比反间谍专家
[17:58] Than the spy hunter. 更能制造恐慌气氛了
[18:00] I hope so, but I’m gonna be honest with you. 希望如此 但实话说
[18:02] When you’re dealing with someone this good, 当你和这么厉害的人较量时
[18:04] It could get a lot worse before it gets better. 一开始有可能会变更糟 之后才会好转
[18:09] I gave chandler’s encrypted 我把钱德勒的加密文件
[18:11] Files a deep-tissue massage. 仔细理了个遍
[18:13] We got his whole life here. 他的一生都出来了
[18:15] Anything about “the lady in white”? 有”白衣夫人”的消息吗
[18:17] If he has it, he hasn’t moved it yet, 如果在他手里 那他还没出手
[18:18] ’cause there’s no big cash movements, 因为尚未有大笔奖金流动
[18:19] And he hasn’t been doing much offshore. 而且他没进行什么海外交易
[18:21] Well, there’s got to be something, sam. 萨姆 那总得有点情报吧
[18:23] Oh, there’s something, all right. 哦 有 好了
[18:24] The week melanie’s dad died, 梅兰妮老爸死的那周
[18:25] Chandler’s calendar had a bunch of blank spots. 钱德勒的日程表有几处空了出来
[18:27] So I cross-referenced that with the phone records, 我比对了电话记录
[18:30] Came up with a guy — jacob orr, 找到了约格布·沃尔
[18:32] A so-called security consultant. 一个所谓的安全顾问
[18:35] He did a stint for manslaughter. 他杀过一些人
[18:36] Chandler’s wet-work guy. 给钱德勒干黑活的
[18:38] If I’m a betting man. 如果我没猜错的话
[18:39] You want to make a new friend? 你想结交下新朋友吗
[18:40] You can take fi. 可以带菲去
[18:42] Oh, boy. you sure know how to sweeten the pot, mike. 天 你可真会勾引人 迈克
[18:45] Hey, uh, speaking of fi, 说到菲
[18:46] What was that whole business at the loft, you know, 你那到底怎么回事
[18:49] With the weird energy? 你知道 当时气氛怪怪的
[18:53] Oh, no, mike. 不会吧 迈克
[18:54] Tell me you didn’t. 你没做吧
[18:57] You did, didn’t you? you did! 你做了 是吗 你真做了!
[18:59] What? no, I don’t know what you’re talking about. what? 什么 不 我不知道你在说什么 什么
[19:01] How many times do you have to touch the 你为什么总喜欢
[19:03] Flame until you figure out that it burns? 引火烧身呢
[19:04] You gonna help with the job or not? 你究竟干不干
[19:06] Of course, 当然
[19:07] But I object to the fact that you wanted me to work with 但我拒绝和她合作
[19:09] Her without telling me that you were doing a little booty call. 除非你承认你干过
[19:12] Check! 结账
[19:25] That’s our boy. hmm. 就是他
[19:27] Bigger in person. hmm. 很壮
[19:28] Recently divorced. 刚离婚
[19:30] Lives here at the hotel. 就住这酒店里
[19:31] Spends a good chunk of his time bouncing in and out of rehab. 多次进出戒酒中心
[19:34] Orr Security consultant 沃尔 安全顾问
[19:38] Looks like he’s ready for another visit. 看来他有点寂寞
[19:41] You sure you’re up for this? 你确定要干
[19:43] Planting a bug in a cellphone? 在手机里动下手脚
[19:45] You think I can’t get a guy to go up to his room? 你觉得我不能把一男的弄到他房间去吗
[19:47] No, I’d say you have a gift for 不 我是说你有天赋让
[19:49] Getting men to make bad choices. 男人做出错误的选择
[19:51] Michael told you. 迈克告诉你了
[19:53] He didn’t have to. 他不用开口
[19:55] Well, don’t look at me. He started it. 别看我 是他主动
[19:57] Fi, mr. orr is waiting. 菲 沃尔先生还在等
[20:05] For a female operative, 对女间谍
[20:06] Picking a guy up at a bar 在酒吧勾引男人
[20:08] Is harder than it might seem. 没有想的容易
[20:10] Most men have a sense for 多数男人对主动
[20:11] When a pickup is going too well. 上前搭讪的女人会比较敏感
[20:13] If it’s too easy, they get suspicious. 要是太容易 他们反而会起疑心
[20:16] If it’s too hard, they move on. 要是难点儿 他们又不干了
[20:18] Unh-unh. are you serious? 你肯定吗
[20:21] My ex was from morristown. 我前男友是莫瑞斯特镇人
[20:22] Your ex? that means your single now. 前男友 是说你现在单身
[20:27] Now, that’s a leading question. 那算是个诱导性问题
[20:29] How’s about I buy you another drink? 再请你喝一杯如何
[20:32] I really shouldn’t. 我不能再喝了
[20:34] Oh, you should. 你行的
[20:36] Or, uh, I could make you a drink in my room. 还是去我房间继续喝
[20:42] Once an operative has a guy on the hook, 特工的猎物一旦上钩
[20:44] She needs backup to make 她要帮手
[20:46] Sure things don’t go too far. 以确保任务顺利进行
[20:51] The proper sedative for 镇静剂
[20:53] Cocktail hour ensures an early evening. 放入鸡尾酒能管一晚上
[20:55] Chloral hydrate is a mild but effective choice. 水合氯醛药性平和但绝对有效
[21:04] It’ll do the trick… after. -生效的前提是 -过会儿再喝
[21:07] So long as the target’s interested in drinking it. 猎物想把这杯酒干下去
[21:16] What do you think you’re doing? 你在干嘛
[21:17] If he’s not, 他要是不喝
[21:18] You have to induce unconsciousness some other way. 你就得变个法儿让他昏迷
[21:20] Not with this shirt on. 穿着衣服干嘛
[21:22] I want to see these big muscles. 我想看结实的肌肉
[21:39] You got somebody outside? 你在外面派了人吗
[21:41] You set me up, bitch? 你个婊子想套我
[21:55] Come on. 拜托
[22:02] What? 什么事
[22:15] Where’s michael? 迈克尔呢
[22:17] Make yourself right at home. 你随意
[22:18] Where is he? 他哪儿去了
[22:19] He’s out getting some yogurt. why? what’s going on? 出去买酸奶了 怎么 什么事
[22:22] That security footage he erased with the magnet, 他恢复了用磁铁抹去的监控录像
[22:24] Chandler paid to have the 钱德勒雇人把硬盘送去
[22:25] Drives sent out to be rebuilt! 恢复数据去了
[22:26] Okay, relax. that’ll take a while. 没事 放松点儿 那也得有一阵子呢
[22:28] Reconstructing data stripped 恢复硬盘数据
[22:29] Off a hard drive is kind of like 就像是重新拼凑
[22:31] Putting a shredded document back together again, 粉碎了的纸张文件
[22:33] Only different. 大概是这样
[22:34] We’re running out of time, okay? 我们的时间不多了 懂吗
[22:35] By the time he’s done, I’m dead! 要是他恢复了数据 我就完了
[22:37] We’re getting close, melanie. 快好了 梅兰妮
[22:38] Chandler hired a guy to do his dirty work. 钱德勒找人干丑事
[22:40] We put a bug in his phone. this is what we heard. 我们在他手机里装了窃听器 这是我们听到的
[22:42] I’m telling you, chandler. the bitch attacked me. 我跟你说 钱德勒 那婊子打我了
[22:45] She had backup. 她还有帮手
[22:46] It was probably just a robbery. 可能只是打劫
[22:47] A two-man team to steal $40? I’m serious. 二人组为抢40美元 搞笑
[22:51] If somebody found out about the holding company — 要是被人查到控股公司
[22:52] Look, I’ve got all that stuff locked up in my office. 听着 我把资料锁在办公室了
[22:54] Just relax. 放松点儿
[22:56] I’ll relax when I got my money. 我拿到钱才能放松
[22:57] So, sounds like they set up a holding company to 就是说 他们成立股份公司
[22:59] Deal with the dirty money once they sell the painting. 专洗卖画得来的黑钱
[23:02] So, If we can link these documents up connecting 所以 要是能把证据跟他们联系起来
[23:04] The two of them, that’s enough to take to the cops. 这证据就足够移交法办了
[23:06] How are we gonna get them, though? 可是 怎么收拾他们
[23:08] I mean, Chandler — he doesn’t even 我是说 钱德勒 他的办公室
[23:09] Let the cleaning crew in anymore. 现在连清洁工都不让进
[23:11] I think it’s time for 我想是时候
[23:12] Chandler’s spy to be more aggressive. 让钱德勒的间谍主动出击了
[23:14] I mean mike, not you. 说的是迈克 不是你
[23:20] Miles. 迈尔斯
[23:21] What the hell did you get me into? 你把我拉进泥坑了
[23:23] What are you talking about? what? 这话什么意思 什么
[23:25] They broke into my home — where I sleep, where I live. 他们闯进我吃饭睡觉的家
[23:30] What? you sure it wasn’t — no, no. -什么 你肯定不是 -不是不是
[23:33] Maybe the lock on the door broke itself. 门会自己打开吗
[23:35] Maybe my files threw themselves around! 文件自动洒一地吗
[23:38] Of course I’m sure. 我肯定是的
[23:39] Was there anything taken? did he find anything — no. 丢了什么吗 他们找到什么了
[23:42] All the files are encrypted. they’re kept off-site. 文件都加密 小心保管着
[23:44] I talked to some people in the neighborhood. 我问了街坊
[23:47] They said they saw a man and a woman. 说是看到一男一女
[23:49] It was a two-person team. 二人组
[23:53] What? what is it? 怎么回事
[23:55] A business associate of mine, 我一个生意上的朋友
[23:57] He was — he was approached the same way. 他也 他也遇到了类似的事情
[23:59] I thought that he was — and you didn’t tell me? -我以为他 -你都不说
[24:02] Maybe I’m not being clear. 可能我没说清楚
[24:03] I need to know everything that is going on! 我要知道所有细节
[24:07] Because now I’m involved. 因为我也给拉下水了
[24:09] Whoever this guy is, he’s got resources, training. 不管是谁 他有门路 接受过训练
[24:13] What kind of person could be — it could be anybody. -他会是什么人 -什么人都可能
[24:16] Some spy gets blacklisted, goes freelance, 有些间谍被除名后 自己找事儿
[24:17] He could be standing right in front 也许他在眼前
[24:19] Of you and you wouldn’t even know it. 你都不知道
[24:20] Jesus. 天哪
[24:24] I need to know what he’s after. 我得知道他想要找什么
[24:26] Chandler, you have a mistress? 钱德勒 你有相好的吗
[24:28] Fudge your tax records? 伪造纳税凭证
[24:29] Steal a pack of gum in the sixth grade? 在6年级偷过口香糖不
[24:31] You have to tell me! 你得老实交代
[24:32] It’s the only way I can protect you, protect us. 为了你的安全 为了咱俩的安全 这是唯一的办法
[24:37] No, no. there’s nothing. I don’t have — nothing. 没有 什么都没有
[24:42] Okay. 行
[24:44] Uh, I’m gonna need to upgrade your system. 我要升级你的系统
[24:46] I’m gonna lock down your office. 锁掉你的办公室
[24:48] I need access to the camera feeds, the security codes, 我要检查监控记录 安全密码
[24:51] And the alarms. 报警系统
[24:52] You’re gonna have to trust me. 你得信任我
[24:53] Chandler. 钱德勒
[24:56] You with me? 跟我干
[24:57] Yeah. 好
[25:09] Okay, mikey, the feeds are up. 好 迈迈 弄好监控系统了
[25:11] You sure you have to go through the gallery? 你肯定要进画廊吗
[25:14] Chandler’s checking the service-entrance cameras. 钱德勒在检查入口的摄像头
[25:17] I don’t have much of a choice. 别无选择
[25:18] I’m at the west entrance of the gallery. 我已在画廊西边入口
[25:20] Tell me when to go. 告诉我什么时候走
[25:21] Okay, you are clear to get to the first column… 好 可以去第一根柱子
[25:25] Now. 现在
[25:29] Ok. Now there’s a camera on the other side of that column, 好 现在摄像头对着柱子的另一边
[25:32] And it’s sweeping the north end of the gallery. 扫描画廊的北边
[25:34] So, on my cue, I want you to go to the left. 听我指令 你往左边走
[25:38] Uh, left? uh, you sure? 啊 左边 你肯定吗
[25:41] Yeah, mike, who’s the guy looking at the camera here? 没错 迈克 是谁监控这里啊
[25:42] Yeah, I’m sure. 是 我肯定
[25:43] You’re fine. the cameras are moving. 听我的 摄像头正在移动
[25:45] Moving. 动着
[25:47] Here we go. 3, 2, 1… 预备 3 2 1
[25:50] No, no, that’s my left! my left. your right. 错了 是我的左边 你的右边
[25:53] Stop, stop. sorry. 停下 停 对不住了
[25:54] Okay, let’s try this again. 好 再来一次
[25:56] I want you to go to your left. 你走你的左边
[25:58] 3…2…1…go. 3 2 1 走
[26:04] When it comes to security, 对付安全监控系统
[26:05] The difference between a spy and a regular thief 间谍和普通毛贼的区别是
[26:07] Is that a thief gets to take what he wants and run. 毛贼偷了就跑
[26:10] A spy has to go back to the scene of the 间谍会再回来
[26:12] Crime the next day and act like nothing happened. 第二天还若无其事的回来
[26:15] It makes the approach a little more delicate. 所以你得悠着点儿用这办法
[26:18] How’s it going in there, mike? 迈克 你那里进行的顺利吗
[26:20] There’s nothing here but certificates 那里除了画和艺术品的证明书
[26:22] Of authenticity for paintings and artwork. 没别的东西了
[26:25] It’s got to be here somewhere. 肯定在这里的某处
[26:28] When you’re a spy, 你要是间谍
[26:29] You spend a lot of time 会花不少时间
[26:30] Looking for people’s hiding places. 搜索目标的暗藏处
[26:33] It’s always good to start by searching 最好是从目标平日
[26:35] Where your target has the easiest access. 最容易拿的地方下手
[26:37] Of course, 当然
[26:38] Smart targets don’t always hide 聪明的目标通常不会
[26:40] Things where they have the easiest access. 把东西藏在容易拿的地方
[26:43] After that, the search gets a little more subtle. 那就得搜地仔细点儿
[26:46] You look for signs of moved furniture, 找家具移动的痕迹
[26:49] Marks on the carpet, scuffs on the walls. 地毯上的印子 墙上磨损的地方
[26:56] Anything out of place. 所有动过的地方
[27:15] I found where he’s hiding the papers, 我发现他藏文件的地方了
[27:17] But it’s an armored file cabinet. 但那是个钢板文件柜
[27:19] Well, that’s no sweat. 那就简单了
[27:20] We’ll just come back with a 我们只要带个火焰切割器回来
[27:21] Cutting torch and call it a day. 今天就能收工了
[27:21] Yeah, a torch would burn the documents. 火会烧了里面的文件
[27:24] I need something more specialized, 我需要更专业的工具
[27:25] Like a diamond-tipped drill bit with a cooling system. 例如带有冷却系统的金刚钻头
[27:29] That sounds like a doozy, mike. 那可显眼啦 迈克
[27:31] Look, I can make some calls, 这样 我去打几个电话问问
[27:32] But it’s gonna take a couple days. 但那要好几天
[27:33] Let’s get on it. 就这样吧
[27:36] Melanie, we’re making progress. 梅兰妮 我们有进展了
[27:38] We should have everything we need in a couple of days. 几天之内我们要的东西就会到手
[27:40] You just need to sit tight. 你只需要静观其变
[27:42] Sit tight? chandler is acting weird. 静观其变 钱德勒最近可怪了
[27:45] He’s walking around the office, 他不断在办公室兜圈
[27:46] Staring at all the employees, checking people’s desks. 盯着每一个职员 检查大家的工作台
[27:49] That means he’s getting paranoid — that’s good. 那表示他开始急了 那很好
[27:51] The worse it gets, 他表现的越慌
[27:52] The more he turns to michael for help. 就越会向迈克尔求助
[27:54] What if he knows? 要是他知道了呢
[27:55] There’s no way he rebuilt the 他还没有办法恢复
[27:56] Security footage from those hard drives yet. 硬盘上的监控录像
[27:58] The most important thing is for 对你来说最重要的
[27:59] You to just act completely normal. 是尽量表现正常
[28:01] Pretend that nothing’s going on. 装没事发生
[28:03] I’ll try. 我会尽力的
[28:04] I got to run. it’s nice meeting you, fiona. 我该走了 见到你很高兴 菲欧娜
[28:07] You too. 我也是
[28:11] You know, 知道吗
[28:11] Pretending nothing’s going on is 某些人装没事
[28:13] Easier for some people than others. 比别人都在行
[28:20] What have you got, seymour? 有什么消息 西摩
[28:22] I’ll show you what I got. 我会让你看到的
[28:24] Tell fiona to fire up the saab, dude. 让菲欧娜开那台萨博过来 朋友
[28:25] We’re gonna need room for three. 我们需要三个人的空间
[28:27] Your bomber is holed up in 你要找的炸弹手就藏在
[28:30] That little cottage right there. 那间小屋里
[28:32] His girlfriend went over this morning for a little… 他女友今早过来的 为了来点
[28:36] Together time. 两人时间
[28:45] DEREK POOLE Bomber for hire 德里克·普尔 受雇炸弹手
[28:48] Booby trap on the door. 门上有机关
[28:50] I guess he’s not expecting any more visitors. 我猜他不想有外人来访
[28:52] That’s no problem. 小菜一碟
[28:55] I got the shotguns and 我带了一些猎枪
[28:56] Those breaching rounds I brought. 和一大捆雷管
[28:58] They’ll cut through that wall like it’s cardboard. 这样我们就穿墙如穿纸
[29:00] That would make a little bigger bang than we want. 那样响动太大了
[29:03] The door isn’t the only thing rigged to blow. 那扇门可不是唯一有机关的地方
[29:06] Look. 看
[29:07] I’m gonna do some scouting, 我过去观察一下
[29:09] Figure out a better route for an approach. 找一个更好的突破口
[29:12] Fi. 菲
[29:18] Man. that guy. 嘿 这男人
[29:21] I mean, it’s like he sees around corners, you know? 他好像眼神能打弯
[29:26] So, what’s up with you two? 你们俩怎么了
[29:28] You’re not together anymore? 分手了
[29:34] We’re in, uh different spaces, seymour. 我们是 两个世界的人 西摩
[29:38] Different spaces? give me a break. 两个世界 得了吧
[29:41] As a practitioner of tai chi, 作为一个太极学徒
[29:43] Let me tell you something, missy. 小妞 让我教教你吧
[29:45] Go with the flow of the universe, all right? 顺其自然 你滴明白
[29:49] It’s destiny, you two. 命运的红绳牵着你们俩
[29:51] Forces bigger than us. 不是人力所能扭转
[29:53] Don’t argue with destiny. it will kick your ass. 别跟天意作对 小心被踹飞
[29:57] Believe me. 相信我
[30:04] I’ll keep that in mind, seymour. 我会牢记在心的 西摩
[30:13] I can drink this outside if 如果你们俩需要单独相处
[30:15] You two need some alone time. 我可以出去喝
[30:17] Drink it here, sam. 就在这儿喝吧 萨姆
[30:20] So, seymour find your bomber? 那么 西摩找到那个炸弹手了
[30:23] Yeah. 没错
[30:24] The place he’s staying at is wired to 那个地方固若金汤 就算我们只是
[30:26] Blow if we so much as knock on the window. 敲敲窗户 也会爆炸
[30:28] Yikes. 我好怕怕
[30:28] Well, in other news, 有个好消息
[30:29] I got a lead on a precision drill 我搞到了一个精密钻头
[30:31] We can use on chandler’s file cabinet. 可以用它来开钱德勒的文件柜
[30:33] Buddy’s gonna give us a break. 兄弟总是两肋插刀
[30:37] Yeah, melanie, what’s going on? 梅兰妮 怎么了
[30:39] I’m at the office. I found something. 我在办公室 我找到了一些东西
[30:41] You’re at the office? 你在办公室
[30:42] You’re not supposed to — I was -你不应该 -我跟一个女同事
[30:43] Talking to a girlfriend from work. 聊天
[30:44] She told me that chandler’s secretary was shredding, 她告诉我钱德勒的秘书在粉碎大概
[30:46] Like, a ton of paperwork. 一吨那么多的文件
[30:47] But get this — the secretary didn’t finish. 听我说 秘书还没做完
[30:50] She left a ton of paperwork for monday, 留下了一大半到周一再做
[30:52] So I’ve been going through the files 我检查了这些文件
[30:54] And — you’re at the office on a weekend? 你周末去办公室
[30:56] If you used your employee security code, 如果你用你的职员证刷卡进门
[30:57] Chandler will know you’re there. 钱德勒会知道你去过
[30:59] What else was I supposed to do? 那我还能怎么办
[31:01] I mean, this stuff could be gone, 等这些文件被处理了
[31:02] And then we’ll never know. 我们就永远找不到了
[31:03] Melanie, 梅兰妮
[31:03] He’s not gonna just leave 他可不会让这些文件
[31:04] Documents lying around for someone to find. 就这么大剌剌的光天化日等人来偷
[31:07] What do you mean? 你是说
[31:08] It’s a trap. he knows you’re there. 这是个陷阱 他知道你在那
[31:10] You need to get out right now. 你现在必须马上离开
[31:14] Oh, my god. 天哪
[31:16] Oh, my god. 天哪
[31:18] He’s here. 他来了
[31:23] Melanie, listen to me very carefully. 梅兰妮 仔细听着
[31:25] Are you in the copy room? yeah, I am. -你现在在复印室 -对
[31:26] Get a box of paper, some duct tape, 拿一盒纸 一些管道胶带
[31:28] And an extension cord. 还有一根延长线
[31:29] Some duct tape and an extension cord? 管道胶带和延长线
[31:32] Tape the cellphone to the top of the box and run a 用胶带把手机绑到盒顶
[31:35] Wire behind it, and put it in the gallery entrance. 后面绑根电线 放在大门口
[31:37] Do it now. I’m on my way. fi, you got explosives? 快! 我在来的路上 菲 你有炸药吗
[31:40] I’ll pretend you didn’t ask that. 我会装没听到你的问题
[31:42] I have to take a more direct approach with chandler. 我要用更直接的方法会会钱德勒了
[31:43] I like the sound of that. 这句话我喜欢
[31:44] Mike, you want me to come with you? 要我一起去吗
[31:46] Uh, no,I want you to get in touch with chandler’s hit man. 不用 你去和钱德勒的杀手取得联络
[31:59] It’s miles parker. where are you? 我是迈尔斯·帕克 你在哪儿
[32:01] I’m at the gallery. 我在画廊
[32:02] Are you all right? did they come after you? 你还好吗 他们有没有跟着你
[32:03] What are you talking about? listen, it’s over. 你说什么呢? 听着 都结束了
[32:05] I shredded some files at the office today. 我今天在办公室粉碎了一些文件
[32:07] Figured whoever’s behind this might go after them. 这样能找出幕后黑手
[32:09] I was right. 我是正确的
[32:10] Someone came in today using an employee security code. 今天有人用员工证进了办公室
[32:14] What’s so funny? 有什么好笑的
[32:16] You don’t get it. they tried to kill me. 你不明白 他们是想杀我
[32:18] You think the spy who’s 你觉得这个卧底
[32:19] Doing all of this would be stupid 会蠢到在周末
[32:21] Enough to come by your office and 用职员证刷卡
[32:22] Use a security code on the weekend? 进你的办公室偷看文件
[32:24] It’s a trap, chandler. 这是个陷阱 钱德勒
[32:26] Trap? what? 陷阱 什么陷阱
[32:28] If you want to take another breath on this earth, 如果你还想呼吸地球上的空气
[32:30] Do not go inside. 千万别走进去
[32:31] I’ll be right there. 我马上到
[32:33] There was a bomb wired to my front door. 我家前门安了个炸弹
[32:34] It was just dumb luck I saw 我真TM走运
[32:35] It through my living-room window. 透过卧室的窗户被我看见了
[32:37] You’re serious. 你说真的
[32:38] Do I look like I’m joking? 你看我像开玩笑吗
[32:39] There it is right there. 就是这种
[32:41] The top of the box is a detonator. 盒子顶上是个雷管
[32:43] It’s wired to the doors. 和门相连
[32:44] If you had gone inside, 如果你刚才进去了
[32:45] They’d be picking up little 他们就可以在地上
[32:47] Pieces of you from the gallery floor. 捡你的尸体碎片了
[32:49] Look, this is your last chance. 听着 这是你的最后机会
[32:50] You tell me what this guy is after, 要不告诉我他们究竟要的是什么
[32:52] Or I walk away and you handle this alone. 要不我马上走 你自己搞定
[32:54] It’s about a painting, all right? 跟一幅画有关
[32:56] I’m — I’m pretty sure it’s about a painting. 我肯定是和一幅画有关
[32:58] What painting? 什么画
[33:00] It’s called “the lady in white.” 那副画叫”白衣夫人”
[33:01] I’ve been trying to move it on the black market. 我曾经想在黑市把它出手
[33:02] It’s worth $7 million. I think that’s what he wants. 价值7百万美元 我猜他们就是要这个
[33:04] Genius. 真是天才
[33:05] What do you think is cheaper for him 你觉得对他来说哪个更值钱
[33:07] — paying $7 million or having us killed?! 7百万还是我们的小命
[33:09] So what are we supposed to do? 那我们该怎么办
[33:11] We need to trade the painting for our lives. 我们要用这幅画换回我们的命
[33:13] Where is it? 那副画在哪儿
[33:14] Let’s just get out of here and we can figure this out. 我们走先 再想办法
[33:19] When you’re playing the spy hunter, 当你正在玩抓卧底的游戏时
[33:21] The goal is to get the target to trust you 必须让目标对你深信不疑
[33:24] Completely, to think of you as his only ally. 把你当作唯一盟友
[33:38] Convince him that he’s on the brink of disaster… 让他相信他已处在危机边缘
[33:41] Where’s that painting, chandler? 钱德勒 画在哪儿
[33:43] It’s at my house! it’s at my house! 在我家 在我家
[33:46] …and he’ll tell you whatever you want him to. 然后他什么都会说出来了
[34:04] Careful now. 还是小心些吧
[34:06] The last time I saw you, 上次 我见你
[34:06] You got your ass kicked by a girl smaller than her. 被比她还瘦弱的小女生痛揍
[34:08] You son of a bitch. 你个狗婊子养的
[34:11] God! now, now. 听着
[34:13] No need for name-calling. feel that? huh? 你最好别骂人 知道了吗
[34:16] Feel your thumb go snap, crackle, pop? 感觉到拇指快要被拧断了吗
[34:18] Okay, looky here. 是这样的
[34:20] This is what I didn’t put in your 在你去上厕所的时候
[34:21] Scotch when you went to take a leak. 我没有把这东西放你酒里
[34:23] That’s arsenic. 这是砒霜
[34:25] Who do you think gave that to me? 你猜猜是谁派我来的
[34:26] Who in the hell are you? 你他妈到底是谁
[34:28] My name is finley. 我叫芬力
[34:29] Now, Your buddy chandler hired 听好 你的朋友钱德勒
[34:30] Me and my partner to kill you. 他雇了我和我的朋友来杀你
[34:32] If the hotel security hadn’t come by, 要不是刚有保安来的话
[34:34] You’d be in a morgue right now. 你现在就该进棺材了
[34:37] Chandler? mm-hmm. -钱德勒 -是啊
[34:38] Something about selling a painting, 说是什么卖画的事
[34:40] Cutting you out of the deal. 想把你做了
[34:42] Anyway, I’m only getting $10,000 to hit you. 反正 他派我来杀你 只给我1万
[34:44] A lousy 10 g’s and that guy’s pocketing millions? 他能赚百万却只给我这么点
[34:47] And I said to myself, “that’s not fair.” 我想这好像有点不公平吧
[34:50] What do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么做
[34:51] I tell you where he’s off-loading the painting, 告诉我他准备在哪儿交易这画
[34:54] You cut me in on the action. 利润算我一份
[34:56] Of course, if not, we can go back to plan “a.” 当然了 如果你不同意 那么就执行原先的计划
[34:58] I mean, 10,000 bucks is better than nothing. hmm? 1万块钱总比没有好吧
[35:00] Yeah. 行
[35:04] Where is chandler? 钱德勒在哪儿
[35:07] You think he’s been here? 他会在这儿吗
[35:09] Hopefully, he thinks he killed you when the car blew. 但愿他认为你已经死在你车里了
[35:11] What, this — this “the lady in white”? 什么 这就是”白衣夫人”吗
[35:13] No, it’s underneath. give me a hand. 不 在这后面 帮我一把
[35:17] Here. 这儿
[35:18] Here it is. 就是这个
[35:20] So now we make a deal. how are we gonna find this guy? 现在我们来谈谈 怎么找出这家伙
[35:24] He’s already here. you? -他已经来了 -你
[35:30] That’s the thing about spies 这就是间谍的真功夫
[35:32] — you never know who they are. 让你防不胜防
[35:38] Sam, how’d it go with orr? 萨姆 沃尔那边怎么样
[35:41] He’ll be there any minute. 他马上就到
[35:43] You better get out of there, mikey. 你赶紧离开吧 迈迈
[35:48] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛
[35:49] One of the problems with 和别人合谋犯罪
[35:51] Running a criminal conspiracy is that 所需担心的事情之一
[35:53] There’s no real way to avoid 就是你没有任何办法
[35:54] Trust issues with your co-workers. 让同谋彻底信任你
[35:56] Where’s the painting? 画在哪儿
[35:58] He — he took it. 他拿走了
[35:59] Yeah? who took it? 是吗 谁拿走了
[36:00] The spy! 间谍
[36:02] He was here and he took it, then he — he hit me. 他把画拿走 还打了我
[36:04] If you steal with a guy,he knows you’re a thief. 如果你跟别人合谋偷窃 那么他就知道你是贼
[36:07] The spy? the spy took it? 间谍 间谍拿走了
[36:13] You rip me off, you try to kill me, 生意上你把我一脚踢开 还想干掉我
[36:14] And you can’t come up with anything better than that? 你现在居然还用这么烂的借口
[36:18] I swear to god. please, I swear to you. 我向上帝发誓 求你 我发誓
[36:19] If you kill with him,he knows you’re a killer. 如果你跟别人合谋杀人 那么他就知道你是杀人犯
[36:22] Last chance. where is it?! 最后问一次 画在哪儿
[36:25] No, the spy — he took it! 不 间谍拿走了
[36:26] The spy! a spy took it! 是间谍 被他拿走了
[36:30] It’s a serious management issue. 这是个严重的管理问题
[36:33] Well, you don’t have to worry about chandler anymore. 你不用再担心钱德勒了
[36:36] His partner just got arrested 他的朋友正把尸体扔进
[36:37] Trying to dump his body in the miami river. 迈阿密河的时候被捕了
[36:40] I really don’t know how to thank you guys. 我真不知道如何感谢你们
[36:42] I brought some cash. 我带了一些钱
[36:46] Uh, melanie, I’m pretty sure you just lost your job, 梅兰妮 我肯定你失业了
[36:50] So… 所以
[36:51] My dad left most of his estate to an art school, 我老爸把大部分的房地产留给了艺术学院
[36:53] But he left me a little bit. 但也给我留了点
[36:57] Trust me, it’s cool. 相信我 没事
[36:58] And I’m not sure if you’re 我也不确定你是否
[37:00] Really into this sort of thing, but… 喜欢这些东西
[37:04] My dad painted this the year I was born. 这是老爸在我出生那年画的
[37:07] It’s always been one of my favorites. 这是我的最爱之一
[37:09] I want you to have it. 送给你了
[37:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:17] Thanks again. take care. -再次感谢 -保重
[37:22] Do me a favor? drop this off at the loft. 帮我把这放到我家去
[37:24] I have to go kidnap an explosives expert. 我去绑架那位爆破专家
[37:27] Good luck with that. 祝你好运
[37:33] The shotguns you requested? 你们要的猎枪
[37:34] Modified them myself. 我自己校正的
[37:38] Now, you’re sure you don’t want me to come up there, 你们真的不需要我去那儿
[37:40] Help you guys out, back you up? 帮帮忙 壮壮胆么
[37:42] We’re fine, seymour. 不用 西摩
[37:43] Godspeed. 好运
[37:45] Uh, those are — they’re loaded with the… 那些枪里上膛的
[37:49] Shells that I made specifically for this job. 是我为这次任务特制的子弹呢
[38:05] Favored by bomb squads, 爆破队都很喜欢用的
[38:06] Disrupter shells are a specially 驱逐弹 其实是为猎枪
[38:09] Designed shotgun round filled with water. 特制的水弹
[38:13] The blast can blow an 它的冲击力
[38:14] Explosive device apart without igniting it. 可以在不引爆的前提下 分裂爆炸装置
[38:18] The shells are only lethal up to about 6 feet. 在6尺的距离内 这种子弹才致命
[38:21] At 10 feet,they just hurt a lot. 如果距离为10尺 那打着只是比较疼而已
[38:34] Recognize me? 认识我吗
[38:35] Yeah. you’re the guy that lives over the club. 你是住在俱乐部上面的
[38:38] Listen, i-i work for hire. 我只是受雇于人
[38:40] It was nothing personal. 并非与你有仇
[38:43] You want some of this? huh? 想尝尝这个吗
[38:45] Because I made it special just for you. 这是我特别为你打造的
[38:47] Seymour, I don’t think we need that. 西摩 这好像不用吧
[38:49] What do you say, derek? 你说呢 德瑞克
[38:50] No. 不
[38:54] Answer my questions, 回答我的问题
[38:55] And I’ll get you and your 我就让你和你的女朋友
[38:56] Girlfriend out of the country. deal? 离开美国 怎么样
[38:58] All right. 好的
[38:59] Who hired you to kill me? I don’t know. -是谁雇你杀我的 -我不知道
[39:02] Okay, mike, look, I know you’re the professional here, 迈克 我知道你比较职业
[39:05] But I really think a little… 但我觉得如果用一点
[39:06] I-i-i never met the guy before! 那人我以前从来没见过
[39:09] He just gave me your address, and I did the job! 他只是给了我一个地址 我就照办了
[39:11] How did they pay you? 他怎么付你钱
[39:14] Transferred 100 grand to an account in the caymans. 往我在开曼的帐户里汇10万
[39:17] You have the account number? 帐号码记得吗
[39:18] Yeah. 记得
[39:19] 7 5 9 7-5-9…
[39:22] 7 5 9 7-5-9…
[39:25] 7 5 9 7-5-9…
[39:27] …5-1-6 — hold on. -5 1 6 -等一下
[39:29] Go ahead. 说吧
[39:30] 5 1 6 5-1-6…
[39:32] 5 1 6 …5-1-6…
[39:36] 3 0 0 3 …3-0-0-3.
[39:38] 3 0 0 3 …3-0-0-3.
[39:40] He had me memorize it. 是他让我背出来的
[39:43] That’s all I know. 我就知道这些
[39:45] Seymour, you have any, uh, 西摩 你有没有
[39:46] Gun shipments heading out to suriname? 要去苏里南的枪支运输船
[39:48] Suriname? every other week. 苏里南 每隔一周就有
[39:52] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[39:53] Suriname?! 苏里南
[39:54] Come on, man! 算了吧 老兄
[39:56] Out of the country. a deal’s a deal. 送你出国 我们有协议的
[39:57] It’s a beautiful place. 那儿风光不错
[39:58] I don’t even know where that is! 我根本就不知道那地方在哪儿
[40:02] That was quick. 这么快
[40:04] I got the account number used by 我拿到了派他来杀我的人
[40:05] The man who hired poole to kill me. 他的帐户号码
[40:07] I just need to turn it into a name. 只需要查到他名字就行了
[40:09] Hey, I’m sorry! I almost forgot. 对不起 我差点忘了
[40:12] Here. 给
[40:14] It’s a little — it’s a 这是 是
[40:16] Little something I had made for, 我自己做的
[40:19] Uh — well, 呃
[40:20] It’s in honor of our first operation together. 用来纪念我们首次合作
[40:24] Go on, open them. 打开看看呀
[40:29] Matching throwing daggers. 配对的手里剑啊
[40:33] That’s…very thoughtful of you, seymour. 你太客气了 西摩
[40:37] And if you look, the engraving there means “destiny.” 你看 这刻着的字代表”命运”
[40:42] It’s a symbol of your bond. 是你俩纽带的象征
[40:47] Of our bond, actually. 我们的纽带
[40:49] I made one for myself, too. 我也给自己做了一个
[40:57] Well, I better get back, you know? 我最好还是回去吧
[40:59] Don’t want to leave jackass 不能让那蠢驴单独
[41:01] Alone too long with the captive. 跟俘虏呆太久
[41:08] Nice,kinda sweet. 不错 挺好看
[41:11] You know, the morning after we, uh — yeah. -关于那天早上 -怎么
[41:17] I brought you a spanish omelet, egg-white only, 我给你带了个西班牙蛋卷 只有蛋白的
[41:21] But you were gone. 但你已经走了
[41:23] My favorite. 我最爱吃的
[41:26] Maybe next time I’ll have to stay. 也许下一次我会留下的
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme