| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | My name is michael westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 | 
| [00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… | 
| [00:06] | We got a burn noticeon you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 | 
| [00:09] | When you’re burned,you’ve got nothing — no cash, | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 没有现金 | 
| [00:12] | No credit, no job history. | 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 | 
| [00:14] | You’re stuck in whatever | 你被困在他们 | 
| [00:15] | City they decide to dump you in. | 圈定的城市里 | 
| [00:16] | – where am i? – miami. | 我在哪儿? 迈阿密 | 
| [00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 | 
| [00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 | 
| [00:25] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友… | 
| [00:26] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧? | 
| [00:27] | An old friend who used to | 一个向FBI | 
| [00:28] | Inform on you to the fbi… | 告发你的老朋友… | 
| [00:30] | You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 | 
| [00:32] | Family,too… | 还有家人… | 
| [00:33] | Hey,is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的? | 
| [00:34] | If you’re desperate. | 如果你绝望的话 | 
| [00:36] | Someone needs your help,michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 | 
| [00:37] | Bottom line — until you figure out | 最根本的是 在查明是谁 | 
| [00:40] | Who burned you, you’re not going anywhere. | 把你炒了之前 你哪儿也去不了 | 
| [00:44] | Previously on “burn notice”… | 《黑名单》前情回顾 | 
| [00:46] | Someone out there wants you dead, | 有人想要你命 | 
| [00:47] | And we both need to know who. | 你我都想知道他是谁 | 
| [00:48] | You’re really gonna do this? hunt them down? | 你真的打算这么干了 追捕他 | 
| [00:50] | The enemy of my enemy could be my friend. | 敌人的敌人可能就是朋友 | 
| [00:52] | I got the chemical | 我得到了爆炸的 | 
| [00:53] | Analysis back from the explosion. | 化学报告 | 
| [00:54] | Professional. | 非常专业 | 
| [00:55] | Any progress finding our bomber? | 找凶手有进展了吗 | 
| [00:57] | Nope. checked the blast. crude i.e.d.amateur hour. | 没 爆炸现场检查过了 是粗糙的即时爆炸装置 很业余 | 
| [01:00] | We recruited youbecause you’re a good liar. | 我们招收你是因为你擅长说谎 | 
| [01:03] | I guess we can’t | 而你也正在使用这招 | 
| [01:03] | Complain too much when you lie to us. | 我们也没什么好多说的 | 
| [01:05] | Your bombers couldn’t go out | 要炸你的人不可能从前门出去 | 
| [01:06] | The front doorafter they set it. | 那里已经装好了炸弹 | 
| [01:07] | If they went off the balcony… | 如果他们是从阳台上出去 | 
| [01:08] | I could checkthe security | 我可以去看看沿河的 | 
| [01:10] | Cameras at the businesses along the river. | 安全监控录像 | 
| [01:18] | When you work for an intelligence agency, | 当你为情报机构工作时 | 
| [01:20] | You operate within an official structure. | 有一大套班子配合你 | 
| [01:22] | There’s a chain of command to report to, | 政管理系统会听取你的报告 | 
| [01:24] | Protocols to be observed. | 有条款协议要遵守 | 
| [01:26] | No one questions their mission. | 任何人不准对任务有任何疑问 | 
| [01:27] | But when you freelance, | 但当你脱离组织之后 | 
| [01:28] | You don’t have those luxuries. | 这些帮手就都不存在了 | 
| [01:30] | Getting your team on board | 因此 寻找到好的团队 | 
| [01:31] | May require some convincing. | 是一件很关键的事 | 
| [01:32] | I don’t have a problem with hunting down | 让我去找把炸弹藏在你门口的人 | 
| [01:35] | Someone who planted a bombat your place. | 没任何问题 | 
| [01:37] | I have a problem with why you’re hunting him. | 问题在于 你干嘛要抓出他 | 
| [01:39] | If this was about revenge,i’d be fine with it. | 如果是想报仇 我完全理解 | 
| [01:41] | Revenge is a wasteof time. | 报仇就是浪费时间 | 
| [01:42] | Well,so is watching tvand eating candy. | 看电视和吃糖也是一样 | 
| [01:43] | You do it’cause it feels good. | 但它让你感觉良好 | 
| [01:45] | You are finding a killer for | 你在为把你的生活弄得一团糟的人 | 
| [01:47] | The people who ruined your life. | 卖命找这个杀手 | 
| [01:50] | When I find him,i’ll have more on them. | 我找到他的时候 也会对他们有所了解 | 
| [01:52] | Ah,intelligence gathering — right. | 情报收集 好吧 | 
| [01:56] | He should at least suffer a little. | 至少得让他吃点苦头 | 
| [01:57] | Well,when I find him, | 我抓住他的时候 | 
| [01:58] | There will besome pain involved. | 会给他点颜色看看的 | 
| [01:59] | Are you happy? | 开心了吗 | 
| [02:00] | Delighted. | 相当高兴 | 
| [02:02] | Do you see that storage facility? | 你看见那边的仓库了吗 | 
| [02:04] | It has security cameras that cover | 那儿有一个摄像头 | 
| [02:06] | The approach to your loft from the road. | 正好对准你阁楼下的那条路 | 
| [02:08] | Here’s the name of the service | 这是安装这些设施的 | 
| [02:09] | Rep who installed the security system. | 负责人的名字 | 
| [02:11] | And the model number. you’re welcome. | 和那些东西的型号 别客气 | 
| [02:14] | You do care. | 你还真在乎我 | 
| [02:15] | Now run along before I change my mind. | 在我改变主意前快走 | 
| [02:19] | Spies love technology upgrades. | 间谍都很喜欢升级自己的装备 | 
| [02:21] | When someone replaces old equipment — a computer, | 当你更新自己的计算机 | 
| [02:24] | A cellphone, | 手机 | 
| [02:25] | A pda — getting information becomes as easy as looking through the trash. | 掌上电脑 收集信息就会变得和捡垃圾一样容易 | 
| [02:30] | I cannot believe phil didn’t call you. | 我真不敢相信费尔没告诉你 | 
| [02:32] | I was up on an install up in boca. | 我在博卡帮人安装东西 | 
| [02:34] | They had me come down | 然后他们叫我来这儿 | 
| [02:34] | Here and do your service upgrade. | 升级你的设施 | 
| [02:36] | I got the paperwork right here. | 文书就在这里 | 
| [02:37] | Is it gonna takea long time? | 要花很长时间吗 | 
| [02:38] | No,it shouldn’t be too long. | 不会很久的 | 
| [02:40] | It’s just a simple switch-out of a unit. | 只是做简单的组件替换而已 | 
| [02:43] | Well,i should check with them. | 我还得问问他们 | 
| [02:44] | No. you should yell at them,is what you should do. | 实际上你应该去骂他们 | 
| [02:45] | I’m gonna get started here. | 我这就开始了 | 
| [02:46] | When you need to steal information in a hurry, | 当你需要快速盗取信息时 | 
| [02:49] | Just arrange the technology upgrade yourself. | 技术升级的工作你最好自己安排 | 
| [02:51] | Ron,it’s kay,at evergreen. | 容 我是凯 常青仓库的 | 
| [02:53] | There’s a guy here doing an upgrade, | 有人来这里做产品升级 | 
| [02:55] | But I don’t have him on the schedules. | 但日程表上没有写 | 
| [02:56] | Hang on. I’m on with ron lummer. | 等等 是容·鲁玛 | 
| [02:58] | He said he needs to speak to you. | 他说他要和你谈谈 | 
| [02:59] | – yeah,ron? – yeah. who is this? | -容 -你是谁 | 
| [03:01] | No,no,no. you’re lookingin the wrong files. | 没没 你看错文件了 | 
| [03:04] | It’s evergreen storage. | 应该是常青仓库 | 
| [03:05] | – it’s on your desk by the bobble-head guy. | 就在你桌子上 在那个蓬蓬头旁边 | 
| [03:07] | – what are you talking about? I don’t have a file. | 你说什么啊 我没有文件 | 
| [03:11] | Oh,it looks like phil dropped the ball on this one. | 看来是费尔犯错了 | 
| [03:13] | I’m calling the policeright now. | 我现在就报警 | 
| [03:15] | No,no,no,no. don’t be too hard on him. | 别别别 别对他太凶了 | 
| [03:16] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 人人都可能犯错 | 
| [03:17] | You’re breaking the law. don’t touch anything. | 你在犯法 不准动任何东西 | 
| [03:19] | – you know me,ron. anything for you. | 容老兄 一句话没问题 | 
| [03:21] | Just save me a donut! – this isn’t funny! | -给我留个甜甜圈 -你开什么玩笑 | 
| [03:22] | You hear me? | 听见了没 | 
| [03:23] | You’re going to jail!i’m — what did he say? | -你等着坐牢吧 -他说什么 | 
| [03:25] | Well,somebody’s in trouble,but it ain’t me. | 有人该有麻烦了 但不是我 | 
| [03:28] | All right,sorry for the inconvenience. | 好了 抱歉给你带来不便 | 
| [03:29] | If you need to buy a few seconds in | 如果你想在办公室里 | 
| [03:32] | An office environment, programming a | 为自己争取点时间 | 
| [03:34] | Computer to dial every phone in an | 编个电脑程序 拨打这里所有的电话 | 
| [03:36] | Office simultaneously is simple and cheap. | 这个方法既便宜又实用 | 
| [03:38] | Just set up your cellphone | 只需要把自己的手机 | 
| [03:40] | To trigger the call remotely. | 设置为遥控触发就行了 | 
| [03:43] | Sounds like you guysare busy. | 貌似你还真忙啊 | 
| [03:44] | To get away clean from an office,it’s okay to run. | 如果你想从办公室脱身 小跑也没关系 | 
| [03:47] | People run out of offices all the time. | 大家都是这么跑出办公室的 | 
| [03:51] | If the look on your face says “i’m in a hurry, | 如果你脸上带有”我很急”的表情 | 
| [03:53] | ” you can go as fast as you want. | 那你就可以尽快地跑了 | 
| [03:55] | It’s all about covering | 只要在别人大喊大叫之前 | 
| [03:56] | Ground before the yelling starts. | 安全脱身就没问题了 | 
| [03:58] | Hey,stop! | 别走 | 
| [04:06] | “the one you love is closer than you think.” | 你爱的人 近在眼前 | 
| [04:15] | What’s yours say? | 你的上面说什么 | 
| [04:24] | “the one who burned you is closer than you think.” | 炒你的人 近在眼前 | 
| [04:29] | What? what? | 什么 什么 | 
| [04:31] | Oh,that got your attention. | 你总算有反应了 | 
| [04:33] | Not funny,fi. | 不好笑 菲 | 
| [04:36] | Is this what your life’s become,michael? | 你的生活就这样吗 迈克尔 | 
| [04:38] | Running around like carla’s errand boy? | 给卡拉做跑腿小弟 | 
| [04:41] | I’m doing this so I can get out from under carla. | 我这么做正是为了能翻身 | 
| [04:43] | The guy who blew me up –she hates him. | 那个想炸我的人 卡拉恨他 | 
| [04:46] | So I would like to meet him. | 所以 我倒很想见见他 | 
| [04:49] | I think I found something. | 我好像找到什么了 | 
| [04:51] | Passed the camera twicein 90 | 在爆炸的当天 | 
| [04:52] | Minutes the day of the bombing. | 90分钟里他经过了两次 | 
| [04:54] | Right time,too. | 就是这时候 | 
| [04:55] | Collapsible ladder for | 带折叠楼梯 | 
| [04:56] | Getting down from your balcony. | 好从你阳台上下来 | 
| [04:57] | City worker outfit keeps | 穿工人服装 | 
| [04:59] | People from asking questions. | 好让别人别起疑心 | 
| [05:02] | Meet the man who tried to kill me. | 见见要杀我的那家伙吧 | 
| [05:13] | Kind of ordinary for a spy killer. | 好像就是一般的间谍杀手嘛 | 
| [05:16] | What were you expecting? | 那你认为是咋样的 | 
| [05:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [05:17] | You know,after all this,like,boots and a mask, | 我想他应该穿靴子 戴面具 | 
| [05:20] | At least. | 至少吧 | 
| [05:20] | You know,a cape,maybe? | 也许再来个斗篷 | 
| [05:22] | His gear is from city of miami public works. | 他带的工具都是迈阿密公用设施工的 | 
| [05:25] | Capes aren’t standard issue. | 斗篷不是标准配置 | 
| [05:27] | Fi’s checking it out. | 菲正在调查 | 
| [05:29] | Good news — something to | 我有好消息 或许能 | 
| [05:30] | Take your mind off all this. | 让你暂时忘记这些 | 
| [05:32] | I got a way to score some dolphins tickets. | 我搞到了几张海豚队的票 | 
| [05:34] | – sam… – come on,mikey. | -山姆 -去吧 迈迈 | 
| [05:36] | When’s the last time you did | 你上一次参与 | 
| [05:38] | Something that regular people do? | 普通人娱乐是什么时候 | 
| [05:39] | Don’t be afraid. I’ll be right there with you. | 不用担心 我陪着你 | 
| [05:41] | 50-yard line,third row,beer in big plastic cups. | 50码线处 第三排 大杯啤酒 | 
| [05:45] | How are we getting these tickets? | 票是怎么弄到的 | 
| [05:46] | Buddy of mine — sean martin. | 我的一个兄弟 肖恩·马丁 | 
| [05:47] | He used to play for the ‘phins in the ’90s. | 90年代为海豚队打球的 | 
| [05:50] | He,um — he needs a little favor. | 他要我帮点小忙 | 
| [05:52] | – and there it is. – yeah,well,come on. | -这才是正题 -得了吧 | 
| [05:53] | Look,we can probably wrap this up in a day. | 这种小事我们一天就能解决的 | 
| [05:56] | We’re supposed to meet him at 2:00. | 说好两点去见他 | 
| [06:06] | Most of these guys I | 这些球员里大多数 | 
| [06:07] | Handpicked in the roughest part of overtown | 都是我从郊区最危险的地方找来的 | 
| [06:08] | pulled them out of broken families, Gangs. | 他们多来自单亲家庭 或混帮派的 | 
| [06:11] | Put them on the field. | 而我让他们来打球 | 
| [06:12] | See,mike? | 看见没 迈克 | 
| [06:13] | He’s a great humanitarian, | 他是个伟大的人道主义者 | 
| [06:14] | And he’s got tickets on the 50-yard line. | 而且他还有50码线处的球票 | 
| [06:16] | Sam said you had a problem. | 山姆说你有麻烦 | 
| [06:18] | Not me. one of my players — corey jensen. | 不是我 是我的一个球员 科里·简森 | 
| [06:21] | Good kid — stays out of trouble, | 他是好孩子 从不惹麻烦 | 
| [06:23] | But he got into a fight the other day. | 但前些天和人打架了 | 
| [06:25] | A fight? what about? | 打架 怎么了 | 
| [06:26] | Not sure. | 我也不清楚 | 
| [06:27] | I just know the guy he fought is bad | 我只知道 和他打架的人不好惹 | 
| [06:29] | News — felix cole, a local gangster. | 费利克斯·科尔 当地的地痞 | 
| [06:32] | Word is — he wants corey dead. | 就一句话 他想让科里死 | 
| [06:35] | Gangster — this is the | 黑帮 这就是 | 
| [06:36] | Little problem you — yeah — | 你说的小问题 | 
| [06:37] | Hey, sean,what exactly were you hoping for here, | 肖恩 你说让我们来帮个小忙 | 
| [06:39] | Favor-wise? | 到底是什么 | 
| [06:40] | He’s at my place with his sister. | 他和他妹妹躲在我家里 | 
| [06:42] | I just wanted you guys to go by and | 我想要你们过去和他谈谈 | 
| [06:43] | Talk to him and see what the options are. | 看看有什么办法 | 
| [06:45] | Well,if he’s being hunted, | 倘若他正被追踪 | 
| [06:46] | He shouldn’t be staying at your place. | 藏在你家可不行 | 
| [06:47] | Won’t be long before they look there. | 要不了多久就会被发现 | 
| [06:49] | Mike’s right. look,let me swing by. | 迈克说的没错 我过去一趟 | 
| [06:51] | I’ll pick them up. | 把他们接过来 | 
| [06:52] | Thanks,sam. I appreciate it. | 谢了 萨姆 感激不尽 | 
| [06:55] | Okay,so it’s not a little problem, | 好吧 这确实不是小问题 | 
| [06:57] | But we’re not exactly talking | 但我们能得到的 | 
| [06:59] | Nosebleed seats either here, huh? come on. | 也绝对不是廉价票 来吧 | 
| [07:04] | Whoa,mike. we got a visitor. | 迈克 我们来客人了 | 
| [07:07] | Hello,michael. is now a good time? | 你好 迈克尔 现在方便吗 | 
| [07:10] | Carla. so great to see you. | 卡拉 见到你真高兴 | 
| [07:12] | You might want to give sam your keys. | 你得把钥匙先交给萨姆 | 
| [07:14] | We need to talk. | 我们有事要谈 | 
| [07:15] | – I’ll meet you back at the loft. – you sure,mike? | -一会回我住处见 -你确定吗 迈克 | 
| [07:18] | He’s sure. | 他很肯定 | 
| [07:40] | Don’t I get tied to the chair? | 不把我绑在椅子上 | 
| [07:41] | Don’t go soft on me now,carla. | 不用麻醉我吗 卡拉 | 
| [07:43] | I thought we’d keep this | 我想这次会面 | 
| [07:44] | meeting a little more casual. | 可以稍微随意点 | 
| [07:45] | We want to know how your investigation is going. | 我们想知道你的调查进展如何 | 
| [07:47] | “we”? who’s “we”? | “我们” “我们”是哪些人 | 
| [07:48] | Love to meet the team,if they’re around! | 如果就在周围 很乐意见见大家 | 
| [07:51] | Michael,sit down. | 迈克尔 坐下 | 
| [07:54] | We got our analysis back of | 通过从你住处所取的 | 
| [07:56] | the explosives at your place. | 炸药残渣分析看来 | 
| [07:58] | Same method and materials used on | 相同的手法和材料 | 
| [08:00] | the other operatives that were attacked. | 也发生在其他特工们的受袭事件中 | 
| [08:02] | “operatives.” plural. | “们” 人还不少 | 
| [08:03] | How many exactly? do I get names? | 具体有多少 我能知道他们的名字吗 | 
| [08:06] | No. | 不行 | 
| [08:07] | I thought you weren’t going to tie my hands. | 我还以为你能让我放开手脚大胆闯 | 
| [08:09] | I’ve seen your work. | 我见过你的本事 | 
| [08:10] | You do just fine with your hands tied. | 这点束缚难不倒你 | 
| [08:14] | Everything I can share with you is here. | 我能共享给你的一切信息都在这里 | 
| [08:17] | And it stays here. | 就这么多 | 
| [08:17] | Look it over,let us know when you’re done. | 仔细查看吧 好了告诉我们 | 
| [08:20] | What if I have to goto the little boys room? | 我要是想上洗手间怎么办 | 
| [08:23] | Well,you’re gonna have to hold it. | 那可得憋住了 | 
| [08:25] | My men have orders to shoot | 你若是离开这房间半步 | 
| [08:27] | You if you try to leave the room. | 可别怪我的手下枪口无情 | 
| [08:41] | Hey,mike. | 迈克 | 
| [08:43] | Well,that was a quickie. | 好快啊 | 
| [08:45] | You look… unbruised. | 你看上去 毫发未损 | 
| [08:47] | Just a few paper cuts. | 都是些小意思 | 
| [08:48] | I got a look at carla’s files. | 我看了些卡拉的文件 | 
| [08:50] | She thinks the bomber is not local. | 她觉得埋弹的杀手不是本地人 | 
| [08:52] | Oh,so the big,Bad burn-notice lady’s | 原来我们的大恶人 黑名单女士 | 
| [08:54] | a step behind you. | 动作不如我们快啊 | 
| [08:55] | You think it’s gonna stay that way? | 你觉得这何时是个头啊 | 
| [08:57] | Well, I asked for a list of all demolition experts | 我要求得到一份在塞尔维亚和黑山 | 
| [08:59] | Who have spent time in serbia and montenegro. | 活动过的爆破专家的名单 | 
| [09:01] | Said I saw a pattern there. | 说我在那边看到过类似的手段 | 
| [09:03] | Yeah,we got another meeting on the books. | 是的 我们还将有次会面 | 
| [09:04] | Nice. fi’s upstairs with the kids. | 好的 菲和孩子们就在楼上 | 
| [09:07] | I’m just heading out to get dinner for everybody. | 我去给大家买点晚餐 | 
| [09:09] | – pizza time? – yeah. | -匹萨 -对 | 
| [09:11] | Uh,mike,just a heads-up. | 迈克 当心点 | 
| [09:13] | This one has fi a little… fired up. | 这件事让菲有些 怒火中烧 | 
| [09:21] | Sorry. I was,uh,delayed. | 抱歉 我回来晚了 | 
| [09:24] | Oh,that’s okay,michael. | 没关系 迈克尔 | 
| [09:25] | I was getting to know your guests. | 我正在了解你客人的情况 | 
| [09:28] | I’m — I’m corey. this is my little sister,tanya. | 我是科里 这是我的妹妹坦雅 | 
| [09:31] | – I’m michael. – nice to meet you. | -我是迈克尔 -很高兴见到你 | 
| [09:33] | They told me about their situation. | 他们跟我说了事情经过 | 
| [09:35] | It seems this man –felix? | 那个家伙 叫作费利克斯吗 | 
| [09:39] | He took tanya for a ride in his car… | 他强行将坦雅拉上车 | 
| [09:42] | And then he attacked her. | 然后侵犯了她 | 
| [09:45] | And she escaped,barely, | 她勉强逃脱 | 
| [09:47] | And then corey went after him with a baseball bat. | 然后科里拿着棒球棍追着他打 | 
| [09:50] | I found her crying in the street. | 我发现她在街头痛哭 | 
| [09:51] | I just wanted to make sure he never tried | 我只是想确保他不会 | 
| [09:53] | To come back — no explanation necessary. | -再回来 -不必再解释了 | 
| [09:55] | Use a golf club next time. | 下次记着用高尔夫球棒 | 
| [09:57] | Greater force to a smaller area. | 短小却更精悍 | 
| [10:00] | Um,yeah. but now he’s after me. | 有道理 不过现在是他追杀我 | 
| [10:03] | His guys came to my house. | 他的手下们闯进我的住所 | 
| [10:04] | They tried to shoot me in the street. | 光天化日之下就想枪杀我 | 
| [10:06] | I mean,i don’t know where to go. | 我不知道往哪儿逃 | 
| [10:07] | It’s fine. we’ll take care of it. | 放心 我们会摆平一切 | 
| [10:09] | Would you excuse me? | 不好意思 | 
| [10:13] | Fiona,could I talk with you out on the balcony? | 菲欧娜 可去阳台谈谈吗 | 
| [10:22] | Michael,i’m gonna say this once. | 迈克尔 我只说一遍 | 
| [10:24] | We are helping these kids. | 我们要帮助这些孩子 | 
| [10:25] | Fi,this is a job for the police. | 菲 此事应交警方处理 | 
| [10:26] | Oh,sure. | 当然 | 
| [10:27] | If we let felix kill corey, | 如果我们先让费利克斯杀了科里 | 
| [10:28] | We’ll have more evidence when | 然后当他再去骚扰这个女孩时 | 
| [10:30] | He comes after this girl again. | 我们就将证据确凿了 | 
| [10:31] | You made your point. we can get them out of town. | 你说的没错 我们该让孩子们离开城里 | 
| [10:34] | No. they’ve done nothing wrong. | 不 他们有什么过错 | 
| [10:35] | They’re not going anywhere. | 他们哪都不去 | 
| [10:37] | That sick son of a bitchis going somewhere, | 那个狗娘养的变态才该滚出去 | 
| [10:39] | And this is not a discussion. | 这事没有商量的余地 | 
| [10:41] | Fiona, | 菲欧娜 | 
| [10:41] | You’re letting your emotions get the best of you. | 别让愤怒冲昏你的头脑 | 
| [10:44] | No. I’m doing better than that. | 不 我才没有 | 
| [10:46] | I’m letting my feelings run the show, | 我反而会化愤怒为动力 | 
| [10:48] | And I feel very strongly about this! | 这件事我非做不可 | 
| [10:57] | Corey And Tanya The Clients | 客户 科里和坦雅 | 
| [11:00] | Felix works out of that club,mostly. | 费利克斯通常在那家俱乐部里做事 | 
| [11:05] | His crew boosts cars for the 24k syndicate. | 他们一帮人为24k帮做偷车生意 | 
| [11:07] | That’s him next to the gto. | GTO跑车边上的那个 就是他 | 
| [11:09] | Man,what was I thinking? | 兄弟 我觉得 | 
| [11:11] | He’s a stone-cold gangster. | 他就是个冷血的强盗 | 
| [11:12] | Felix Cole Gangster | 费利克斯·科尔 强盗 | 
| [11:13] | No,he doesn’t deserve to be called a gangster. | 不 他才不配叫做强盗 | 
| [11:15] | Anyone who attacks a 15-year-old is a pervert. | 连15岁的孩子都不放过 就一变态 | 
| [11:17] | Felix Cole Pervert | 费利克斯·科尔 变态 | 
| [11:19] | See,the thing is,ever since the word went out, | 瞧 自从他一下令 | 
| [11:23] | His whole gang is after me –the whole 24k crew. | 他的手下就一直在找我 整个24k帮 | 
| [11:27] | The whole 24k crew. | 整个24k帮 | 
| [11:29] | Oh,this is getting better and better. | 这事越来越有趣了 | 
| [11:31] | You see that guy he’s talking to? | 看到和他谈话的那个家伙吗 | 
| [11:32] | The guy with the glasses by the table? | 在桌子旁戴眼镜的那个 | 
| [11:34] | That’s tony soto,the boss. | 他叫托尼·索图 老大 | 
| [11:36] | Tony Soto the boss | 托尼·索图 老大 | 
| [11:36] | Felix earns a lot of money for that guy. | 费利克斯帮他赚了很多钱 | 
| [11:38] | Any car that gets boosted from here to midtown, | 所有市区到这一带所盗的车 | 
| [11:41] | It’s his guys. | 都会流向这家伙 | 
| [11:42] | Listen,seriously, | 说真的 | 
| [11:43] | I don’t think there’s anything you guys can do. | 我不觉得你们能帮上什么忙 | 
| [11:45] | Oh,don’t worry,corey. | 别担心 科里 | 
| [11:48] | There’s a long list of things we can do. | 我们有一长串事儿可做 | 
| [11:52] | You know,just for the record,when I said “favor,” | 准确的讲 当我说”帮忙”时 | 
| [11:55] | I was thinking,like, | 我还以为是 | 
| [11:56] | Find somebody’s lost dog or something like that. | 去找条迷路狗之类的事 | 
| [11:59] | You’re gonna have to work a | 那你可要加倍 | 
| [12:00] | Little harder than you’re used to. | 努力点了 | 
| [12:01] | I work plenty hard,lady. I just make it look easy. | 我向来很努力 女士 我只是故作轻松而已 | 
| [12:03] | Corey’s up against an organization here,fi. | 科里要面对的可是一个组织 菲 | 
| [12:06] | Felix is well-connected. | 费利克斯人面很广 | 
| [12:08] | Well,then we’ll just have to disconnect him, | 那我们就得让他孤立起来 | 
| [12:10] | Won’t we? | 没错吧 | 
| [12:11] | Tony won’t back felix if | 如果我们让费利克斯做不成生意 | 
| [12:13] | We put him out of business. | 托尼就不会再罩他 | 
| [12:16] | A new gang of car thieves is coming to town. | 一群崭新的飞车大盗即将登场亮相 | 
| [12:18] | You want to take him head-on? | 你要同他争锋相对 | 
| [12:20] | Well,then we got to stash corey and his sister, | 我们还得找个好地方 | 
| [12:22] | Tanya, somewhere for a bit. | 让科里兄妹俩藏上一段时间 | 
| [12:23] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [12:28] | Corey and tanya are getting settled, | 科里和坦雅安顿好了 | 
| [12:29] | And I’m making spaghetti. | 我去做点意式面 | 
| [12:31] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:31] | Ma,i’m sorry. | 妈 不好意思 | 
| [12:33] | Fiona really felt strongly about them being | 菲欧娜强烈希望他们能呆在 | 
| [12:35] | In a nice renvironment than the loft,and,uh… | 一个比阁楼舒适得多的地方 | 
| [12:38] | Well,you know, | 我明白 | 
| [12:38] | She — she was really not in | 她 这件事情 她 | 
| [12:40] | The mood to discuss the point. | 真的不好商量 | 
| [12:42] | It’s fine. | 没关系 | 
| [12:42] | If you didn’t bring people over,i’d never see you. | 你要不带人过来 我还真见不着你 | 
| [12:45] | Oh,and thank you for what you did for your brother. | 多谢你为你弟弟做的 | 
| [12:50] | For — for what? | 做了什么 | 
| [12:51] | Your brother’s papers. when he got out of jail? | 你弟弟的无罪证明 他出狱的时候 | 
| [12:55] | The arrest was erased,like it never happened. | 指控都撤销了 就像什么都没发生过 | 
| [12:57] | You didn’t do that? | 不是你办的 | 
| [12:58] | Not exactly. it was,uh –it was done for me. | 不完全是 是别人帮我办的 | 
| [13:01] | Well,thank your friends for me,then. | 那替我谢谢你的朋友们 | 
| [13:04] | Yeah,my friends put him in jail in the first place, | 是啊 就是他们一开始把他扔进了牢里 | 
| [13:07] | Actually, so… | 实际上 所以 | 
| [13:11] | Sometimes I forget how complicated your life is. | 有时我真忘了你的生活是如此的错综复杂 | 
| [13:16] | There’s a reason armies wear uniforms, | 军人穿戴制服是有理可据的 | 
| [13:18] | Even though they make them easier to spot. | 即使这样更容易暴露身份 | 
| [13:21] | Sometimes that’s what you want. | 有时要的就是这个效果 | 
| [13:23] | Uniforms suggest organization,power,and numbers. | 制服代表了组织 实力 以及强大的阵容 | 
| [13:27] | These,in turn,inspire fear. | 这些都会刺激对手的恐惧 | 
| [13:29] | And as any good operative knows, | 每一个特工都很清楚 | 
| [13:31] | There’s no more effective weapon than fear. | 没一样武器比恐惧更加有威力 | 
| [13:57] | Nice car. | 靓车啊 | 
| [14:01] | It’s too bad,really. | 真的太可惜了 | 
| [14:03] | What’s too bad? | 什么可惜 | 
| [14:05] | Pepper grenades are used by | 胡椒粉手榴弹通常被反恐部队 | 
| [14:06] | Antiterrorist units to disable and stun. | 用做制服和威慑敌人的武器 | 
| [14:09] | Not lethal, | 非致命性 | 
| [14:10] | But a face full of pepper | 但是一脸的胡椒气体 | 
| [14:11] | Gas will keep you pretty busy. | 确实会令你焦头烂额 | 
| [14:13] | No,no,no. don’t go anywhere. | 不不不 别想溜 | 
| [14:15] | The party’s just starting. | 派对才刚开始 | 
| [14:20] | What the hell,man? | 搞什么鬼啊 老兄 | 
| [14:24] | No! | 不 | 
| [14:25] | Melting through the engine block of a | 如果你很懂行 | 
| [14:27] | Car isn’t hard if you know what you’re doing. | 利用汽车发动机溶化并不是件难事 | 
| [14:30] | A few pounds of thermite in a coffee can and a | 在咖啡罐里装几磅灼热剂 | 
| [14:33] | Fuse will do the trick | 再加上根保险丝便能化腐朽为神奇 | 
| [14:34] | And put on a pretty good show. | 一场好戏随即上演 | 
| [14:37] | Felix. felix. felix,over here. | 费利克斯 费利克斯 费利克斯 这边 | 
| [14:42] | It’s time for you to leave miami. | 是时候滚出迈阿密了 | 
| [15:00] | You what? you did that to his car? | 什么 你竟然对他的爱车如此蹂躏 | 
| [15:04] | He’s gonna come after you. | 他一定不会放过你 | 
| [15:05] | Better than him coming after you. | 总好过他追着你不放 | 
| [15:07] | We’re just sending him a message | 我们只是传递给他一个讯息 | 
| [15:08] | it’s time for him to move on. | 该是他走人的时候了 | 
| [15:10] | Yeah,sounds like it. damn. | 听起来是那么回事儿 靠 | 
| [15:13] | Oh,I looked through those pictures mr. Axe gave to me. | 我看了埃克斯先生给我的这些照片 | 
| [15:15] | You recognize anyone? | 你有认出谁吗 | 
| [15:16] | Yeah,this dude here is j.b. | 这个小子是j.b. | 
| [15:19] | He’s definitely big-time. | 他是个熟手 | 
| [15:21] | That’s rodrick. | 这是罗德克 | 
| [15:22] | And this dude here? they call reed. | 还有这个小子 他们叫他理德 | 
| [15:24] | These three are felix’s main boosters. | 这三个都是费利克斯的重要手下 | 
| [15:26] | I found some crackers. | 我找到些饼干 | 
| [15:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [15:37] | These are like cardboard. | 这些吃起来像纸板 | 
| [15:38] | Well,they were in the back of the cupboard. | 它们放在橱柜后面 | 
| [15:40] | They’re a few years old. | 都放了几年了 | 
| [15:41] | Corey’s been helping me clean | 科里帮我 | 
| [15:42] | Out all of the old food in the house. | 解决掉了家里所有的过期食物 | 
| [15:44] | He ate a can of smoked oysters | 他吃了一罐烟熏牡蛎 | 
| [15:45] | That I’ve had since you were a baby. | 那还是在你小时候买的 | 
| [15:48] | A little salty, but they really hit the spot. | 有点儿咸 但吃起来还是那么回事儿 | 
| [15:50] | Thanks, ms.Westen. | 谢谢你 韦斯顿太太 | 
| [15:51] | Oh,no. thank you. | 不 谢谢你才对 | 
| [15:53] | Can we go home now? | 我们现在能回家了吗 | 
| [15:54] | Not yet. This was a good first step, | 还不行 第一步虽然走得不错 | 
| [15:56] | But we still have to be careful. | 我们仍然得小心 | 
| [15:59] | Is there any family that you | 你们有没有别的家人 | 
| [16:00] | Have that felix might know about? | 费利克斯可能会知道的 | 
| [16:03] | No. it’s just me and tanya. | 没有 家里只有我和坦雅 | 
| [16:05] | Our mom passed last year. | 我们母亲去年过世了 | 
| [16:07] | We got family up north. | 其他家人在北部 | 
| [16:08] | But I need to finish school here. | 但我得在这儿完成学业 | 
| [16:10] | I got a chance at a scholarship. | 我能获得奖学金 | 
| [16:12] | Coach martin looks after us if we need it. | 马丁教练在必要时会帮助我们 | 
| [16:14] | Well,I think it’s time to talk to coach martin. | 我想是时候和马丁教练谈谈了 | 
| [16:20] | The whole neighborhood’s talking | 这儿附近都在谈论 | 
| [16:21] | About what happenedwith felix yesterday. | 昨天费利克斯那事儿 | 
| [16:23] | The engine of his car melted into the road? | 他车子的引擎整个熔在了马路上 | 
| [16:26] | It’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 | 
| [16:27] | Yeah,well, Crazy’s kind of what you | 是的 在这种时候 | 
| [16:28] | Want in a situation like this. | 疯狂的行为是很有必要的 | 
| [16:30] | I mean, You want felix to worry about something | 我是说 你希望有更大的事让费利克斯操心 | 
| [16:32] | That’s bigger than some kid beating him up. | 而不是盯着那个揍他的小孩 | 
| [16:34] | Sounds like a plan to me. | 有点道理 | 
| [16:36] | If there’s anything i can do to help — yeah, | 如果有什么我能帮忙的 | 
| [16:38] | Actually I need you to keep your head down for a while | 确实有 我希望你这阵子低调一些 | 
| [16:39] | ’cause this is gonna get worse before it gets better. | 所谓风雨过后才见彩虹 | 
| [16:42] | Sam, you’re asking me to hide? | 萨姆 你是叫我躲起来 | 
| [16:44] | Hide? oh,no,no,no. of course not. | 躲 当然不是 | 
| [16:46] | I just need you to be | 我只是想你去 | 
| [16:47] | Someplace where no one can see you. | 一个别人看不见你的地方 | 
| [16:50] | Until I give the all-clear. | 直到我告诉你警报解除了 | 
| [16:52] | You know,for the kids. | 你知道 为了那孩子 | 
| [16:58] | When you need to get into a building in a hurry, | 想要快速进入一幢建筑 | 
| [17:01] | You can always count on a fire exit. | 你总是可以依靠安全通道 | 
| [17:03] | Every building has them. | 每幢建筑都有 | 
| [17:05] | It’s just about knowing how to use them. | 关键是你怎么利用它 | 
| [17:07] | The right shape charge will put a big | 适当的爆破足以在钢质门上 | 
| [17:09] | Enough dent in a steel door to disengage The lock | 炸出一个凹洞 从而使门锁脱落 | 
| [17:12] | Which can turn a fire exit into a convenient and unexpected entrance. | 这样安全通道就成了一个便捷而意想不到的入口 | 
| [17:17] | A coil of detcord attached to a rubber mat | 一卷粘在一个塑胶板上的爆炸索 | 
| [17:21] | Will give you the explosion you need and allow you to | 能提供你需要的爆破力 | 
| [17:23] | Point it wherever you need it to go. | 而且方便定点在任何需要的位置 | 
| [17:25] | S.w.a.t.teams call it a hockey puck. | 特种部队称它为冰球 | 
| [17:29] | Let me do that. | 让我来做 | 
| [17:31] | I have a more delicate touch. | 我的触觉更敏锐 | 
| [17:38] | I made some progress | 关于追杀你的杀手 | 
| [17:39] | Finding your would-be assassin today. | 今天我有了些进展 | 
| [17:42] | Yeah. there’s a chance he works at a.s.a. Dismantling. | 他可能在A.S.A.爆破公司工作 | 
| [17:47] | The city contracts their demolition work with them. | 市里的爆破项目都是他们公司承包的 | 
| [17:50] | I think I’ll pay him a visit, | 我想我可以去拜会他下 | 
| [17:51] | See what I can find out. | 看看有什么可发现的 | 
| [17:58] | – it’s beautiful. – yeah. | -这很漂亮 -是的 | 
| [18:02] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 | 
| [18:05] | So,the front of the place is pretty well guarded, | 前门看得很紧 | 
| [18:07] | But that’s it. | 但也就这样了 | 
| [18:08] | And felix? | 费利克斯呢 | 
| [18:09] | He hangs around the back. he’s there now. | 他一般在后面 他现在就在那 | 
| [18:11] | – fresh from the printer. – shall we? | -刚印出来的 -可以行动了吗 | 
| [18:13] | I want to know who the hell they are! | 我想知道他妈他们到底是谁 | 
| [18:15] | They come out of nowhere,destroy my car, | 他们不知是从哪儿钻出来 毁了我的车 | 
| [18:19] | Tell me to leave my home, | 叫我离开我的家 | 
| [18:21] | And you say nobody –nobody knows anything? | 你却说你不知道 没人知道吗 | 
| [18:25] | No,felix. nobody’s seen nothing. | 不知道 费利克斯 没人见过他们 | 
| [18:27] | Then maybe they’re not looking hard enough. | 那也许是他们找得还不够用心吧 | 
| [18:40] | “blitzkrieg,” or “lightning war” | 奇袭战法 也称闪电战 | 
| [18:42] | was a strategy pioneered By the germans in world war ii. | 是二战中德军率先运用的战术 | 
| [18:45] | It refers to a fast attack | 它是一种快速的攻击 | 
| [18:47] | designed to inspire fear and confusion, | 旨在引起恐慌和混乱 | 
| [18:50] | Penetrating quickly behind enemy lines. | 快速渗入敌军阵线后方 | 
| [19:04] | Good afternoon. let’s get those hands up. | 下午好 大家把手举起来 | 
| [19:07] | I’ll thank you to back up against the wall. | 靠墙站好 谢谢配合 | 
| [19:08] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 手都给我露出来 | 
| [19:11] | Nice. comfortable? | 很好 舒服吗 | 
| [19:14] | Hello,felix. | 你好 费利克斯 | 
| [19:15] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们他妈到底是谁 | 
| [19:18] | The name’s johnny. | 我叫强尼 | 
| [19:20] | We got a lot in common,felix. | 费利克斯 我们有很多共同点 | 
| [19:22] | We’re both in the car-theft game. | 我们都干盗车的 | 
| [19:23] | Only we work miami,and you — well, | 只有我们留在迈阿密 | 
| [19:25] | You work some place else. | 你就到其他地方盗车 | 
| [19:26] | You have 48 hours. | 给你48小时 | 
| [19:27] | After that, We’ll make your travel arrangements for you. | 超过的话 你的行程就让我们来安排吧 | 
| [19:30] | Leave town? | 离开这里 | 
| [19:31] | I’m supposed to be scared of | 觉得我会怕你们这群 | 
| [19:32] | Some fancy-ass suit sand a shotgun? | 穿时髦西装举枪指着我的人 | 
| [19:34] | You better get the hell out of my establishment. | 你最好从我的地盘滚出去 | 
| [19:36] | I hear you. you’re busy. you got a lot to do. | 明白了 你忙 你有很多事要处理 | 
| [19:38] | After all, you only have… | 不过呢 你还有 | 
| [19:40] | 47 hours,59 minutes… and 10 seconds… | 47小时59分钟 零10秒 | 
| [19:45] | Left. trust me,felix. you want to move on. | 剩下的 费利克斯 相信我 你该走 | 
| [19:47] | You got a lot of headaches here you don’t need. | 这儿只有一大堆头疼事儿 | 
| [19:50] | Miami is very humid in the summer, | 迈阿密的夏天湿气很重噢 | 
| [19:52] | And you got all these people you have to manage. | 而且你还得管这些人 | 
| [19:56] | Plus your place is on fire. | 顺便说一句 你的房间起火了 | 
| [20:02] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 | 
| [20:04] | Take care. | 小心一点 | 
| [20:05] | You hear me? do you hear me? | 你听见我了吗 听见了吗 | 
| [20:17] | Did you see the shopping list your mother gave sam? | 看见你妈给萨姆的购物单了吗 | 
| [20:21] | Corey is eating his own | 科里每天吃掉 | 
| [20:22] | Bodyweight in cereal every day. | 相当于他体重的麦片 | 
| [20:25] | He’s a growing boy. | 他还在长身体 | 
| [20:29] | I have to say,i like this johnny. he’s got flair. | 我得说 我喜欢这个强尼 他挺有本事 | 
| [20:33] | He reminds me of your cover | 他让我想起你在都柏林扮演的人 | 
| [20:35] | In dublin when we first met. | 在我们第一次见面的时候 | 
| [20:37] | Do you remember what you called yourself? | 记得你那时的化名吗 | 
| [20:40] | Michael mcbride. | 迈克尔·迈布赖 | 
| [20:42] | Michael mcbride. | 迈克尔·迈布赖 | 
| [20:46] | Sometimes I wonder if… | 有时我会想 他是否 | 
| [20:49] | He’s the one i fell in love with. | 才是我爱上的那个人 | 
| [20:52] | I wouldn’t be surprised. | 对此我并不惊讶 | 
| [20:55] | We caused a lot of mayhem,you and i. | 我们之间充满了暴力 | 
| [20:58] | He was your type of guy. | 你就是喜欢他这种型 | 
| [21:01] | Yes,he was. where did he go? | 是的 那个他到哪去了 | 
| [21:04] | Oh,you know how it is with cover i.d.s. | 你知道隐藏身份这回事的 | 
| [21:08] | You become who you need to be. | 你得变成你需要变成的人 | 
| [21:12] | And everyone gets to guess who you really are. | 然后别人来猜你到底是谁 | 
| [21:21] | I’ll see you later,michael. | 待会儿见 迈克尔 | 
| [21:24] | I have an appointment at a.s.a. Dismantling and demolition. | 我得去趟A.S.A.爆破公司 | 
| [21:29] | Fi, If you see this guy — | 菲 如果你见到那家伙 | 
| [21:31] | I’ll give him a kiss from you. | 我会代你给他一个吻 | 
| [21:49] | – are you eric? – yeah. | -你是埃里克吗 -是的 | 
| [21:51] | Nina roberts,green row publishing. | 我是尼娜·罗伯茨 绿线出版社 | 
| [21:53] | We spoke on the phone yesterday. | 我们昨天通过电话 | 
| [21:55] | Oh,right. you sell the calendars. | 是的 你来卖日历 | 
| [21:58] | No,darling. I make the calendars. | 不是 亲爱的 我是制作日历的 | 
| [22:02] | Theme calendars. | 主题日历 | 
| [22:03] | Firefighters,lumberjacks,cops,cowboys… | 消防员 伐木工 警察 牛仔 | 
| [22:07] | And now the men of demolition. | 现在到了爆破工人 | 
| [22:09] | Nothing turns a woman on more | 没有比这个更让女人发情的 | 
| [22:11] | Than when something goes “boom.” | 特别是当建筑”轰”爆炸的时候 | 
| [22:14] | All I need from you are | 我所需要的是 | 
| [22:15] | Namesand photos of all your… | 你手下所有爆破工的照片和名字 | 
| [22:17] | Demolition guys –do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 | 
| [22:20] | Don’t tell them you’re doing it. | 别告诉他们你在做这个 | 
| [22:21] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [22:22] | Well, No feelings get hurt if I just | 是这样 我只找令我感兴趣的男人 | 
| [22:24] | Talk to the guys i’m interested in. | 这样也不会伤了别人的感情 | 
| [22:26] | All I need is another homely | 我想找个把居家猛男 | 
| [22:28] | Firefighter offering to wax his chest in my office. | 来我办公室秀秀他上了油的胸肌 | 
| [22:33] | So,um… what do you look for? | 那么 你想找什么样的呢 | 
| [22:36] | Depends. | 看情况 | 
| [22:37] | But I think I’m looking at mr. january right here. | 但我想一月先生就是你了 | 
| [22:47] | Target selection is one of the least Glamorous but most | 在任何策略中 目标选定是最不炫 | 
| [22:51] | Important elements in any strategy. | 但却是最重要的一环 | 
| [22:54] | You want to take out the people | 你必须除去 | 
| [22:56] | Your opponent depends On | 你的对手最倚仗的人 | 
| [22:58] | the ones his organization can’t function without. | 是那个缺了他 他们组织就运作不了的人 | 
| [23:01] | Lose your keys? | 掉了钥匙吗 | 
| [23:04] | I can give you a ride. | 我可以载你一程 | 
| [23:25] | Don’t look so scared. | 别害怕啊 | 
| [23:27] | Loaded it with a bean-bag round, | 只不过上了豆包弹 | 
| [23:28] | So it won’t do any permanent damage. | 不会留下终生残疾的 | 
| [23:34] | But the temporary damage –that hurts like hell. | 不过短暂的创痛 绝对像下地狱了 | 
| [23:38] | Did I forget to mention that? | 我忘了提了吗 | 
| [23:48] | My fault. my fault. | 我的错 我的错 | 
| [23:51] | Maybe we should exchange insurance information. | 或许我们该交换下保险信息 | 
| [23:54] | Or maybe you should put these on… | 或者你戴上这个 | 
| [23:56] | And get into the trunk of my car. | 进我的后备箱里去 | 
| [24:00] | Yeah. you see? look. | 对啊 看见没 看呀 | 
| [24:01] | There’s an element of | 在任何攻坚战中 | 
| [24:02] | Theater in any offensive campaign. | 都要记住一点 | 
| [24:05] | It’s not just about bullets and bodies | 关键并不在于子弹与尸体 | 
| [24:06] | killing people usually creates | 杀人所引发的问题 | 
| [24:09] | More problems than it solves. | 通常比解决的要多得多 | 
| [24:11] | It’s about undermining your enemy’s will to fight, | 关键在于瓦解敌人的斗志 | 
| [24:14] | Destroying the morale of his troops, | 破坏敌军士气 | 
| [24:16] | Sending the message that fighting back is useless | 传递一个信息 即反抗已经无益 | 
| [24:20] | Because the battle is already lost. | 因为他们已经输了 | 
| [24:22] | I brought you a little going-away present. | 给你准备了一份小小的离别礼物 | 
| [24:25] | – you call this a present? – yeah. they’re alive. | -你管这叫礼物 -对 他们都还活着 | 
| [24:29] | Yeah,but you won’t be. | 对 但你得死 | 
| [24:32] | I’m good to go if you are. | 我乐意我奉陪 | 
| [24:33] | You really want to do this in front Of all these people in broad daylight? | 你真想光天化日当众火拼吗 | 
| [24:41] | You just wait,johnny boy. | 你给我等着 强尼小子 | 
| [24:43] | Oh,i’ll wait. | 我等着呢 | 
| [24:44] | I’ll wait 23 hours and 14 minutes. | 我再等23小时14分钟 | 
| [24:51] | Clean this up,man! | 搞定这几个 伙计 | 
| [24:55] | – yeah. – hello,johnny. | -说 -你好 强尼 | 
| [24:57] | This is tony soto. maybe you’ve heard of me? | 我是托尼·索图 你可能听说过我 | 
| [25:00] | You’re felix’s boss. yeah. | 你是费利克斯的老板 我知道你 | 
| [25:02] | There’s a car coming up the street. | 有辆车正从街道那边开过来 | 
| [25:04] | I see it. | 我看见了 | 
| [25:05] | I want to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 | 
| [25:06] | Well,go ahead and talk. | 好吧 继续 我们谈 | 
| [25:07] | That’s what phones are for. | 这就是手机的用处 | 
| [25:08] | No. in person. get in the car. | 不 单独的 上车 | 
| [25:11] | “get in the car.” | 上车 | 
| [25:12] | I’m new to miami, | 我刚来迈阿密 | 
| [25:13] | But are most people that stupid here? | 但这儿的人都这么蠢吗 | 
| [25:15] | I’ll leave two of my guys with your people,unarmed, | 我留两个不携枪的人给你的人 | 
| [25:18] | To guarantee your safety. | 确保你的安全 | 
| [25:20] | And I’m not asking. I’m telling. | 我不是请求你 我是通知你 | 
| [25:23] | Now get in. | 现在上车 | 
| [25:24] | Keep these boys company. | 看好这俩哥们 | 
| [25:26] | I’m going to meet tony soto. | 我去会会托尼·索图 | 
| [25:42] | There’s an old saying in war | 战争中有个说法 | 
| [25:44] | That no plan survives the battlefield. | 计划赶不上变化 | 
| [25:46] | Often,as a situation evolves, | 通常 根据情况的发展 | 
| [25:48] | You create new enemies. | 你会遭遇新敌 | 
| [25:50] | Sometimes you create new alliances,new friends. | 但有时也能结新盟 识新友 | 
| [25:54] | Soldiers are fine for dealing with the enemies, | 士兵确实善于同敌人周旋 | 
| [25:56] | But you need a spy to handle new friends. | 但你需要一个间谍来监控你的新友 | 
| [25:59] | Behold the ghost haunting felix cole. | 搞定了神出鬼没的费利克斯·科尔 | 
| [26:04] | Where you from? | 你从哪来 | 
| [26:05] | Around. why am I here? | 附近 叫我来啥事 | 
| [26:07] | You got style,johnny. | 你有种 强尼 | 
| [26:08] | You’re aggressive. | 野心勃勃 | 
| [26:10] | Boom — I like that. | 嘣 我喜欢 | 
| [26:12] | Nice to be appreciated. | 谢谢赞赏 | 
| [26:13] | Felix has been a good earner, | 费利克斯是个赚钱能人 | 
| [26:15] | But any guy who lets someone punk him like you did, | 但如果有人像你一样搞他了 | 
| [26:18] | Lets a 17-year-old kick his ass with a baseball bat… | 让一个17岁小孩拿棒球棍打他 | 
| [26:22] | Well, I can’t have that kind of weakness in my house. | 那我可不能再用这种软柿子了 | 
| [26:24] | I couldn’t agree more. | 非常赞同 | 
| [26:26] | Which brings me to my queation | 这不禁让我好奇 | 
| [26:27] | What exactly do you want? | 你到底想要什么 | 
| [26:30] | My team doesn’t like competition. | 我的团队不喜欢竞争 | 
| [26:31] | We want to be the only game in town. | 我要这里就我们单干 | 
| [26:34] | We’re selfish that way. | 这方面我们很自私 | 
| [26:35] | I’m selfish this way — nobody operatesin | 我也有我的原则 没人敢 | 
| [26:37] | This neighborhood without dealing with me. | 不跟我打招呼就在这一带活动 | 
| [26:40] | I’ll deal with you. listen,felix is an amateur. | 我会跟你打招呼的 听着 费利克斯太业余了 | 
| [26:43] | He steals a few cars for sale | 他偷的只有小部分车拿去卖 | 
| [26:44] | And lays the rest off in chop shops. | 其余都送去零件厂 | 
| [26:46] | Go to a high school. a kid can do that. us? | 读读高中 小孩子都能做 | 
| [26:49] | We dealin high-end export — | 我们搞高端的 出口 | 
| [26:51] | Shipping them oversea sat a markup. | 转运海外 赚取利润 | 
| [26:52] | Overseas? how do you get the cars through customs? | 海外 怎么通过海关呢 | 
| [26:56] | We clean ’em and clone ’em. untraceable. | 洗清记录重做档案 不留痕迹 | 
| [26:59] | Sell them at twice the price. | 再以两倍的价格卖出去 | 
| [27:01] | Now,i can’t have these idiots running around, | 现在 我不想让这些白痴瞎掺和 | 
| [27:03] | Boosting minivans with a shim and a screwdriver. | 用铁片和螺丝刀撬小货车 | 
| [27:09] | You can talk,johnny. I’m gonna give you that. | 你还真能扯 强尼 我不得不服你 | 
| [27:13] | But let’s see if you can deliver. | 还是看看你是否能转运了 | 
| [27:20] | Hot off the street. bring it back clean. | 刚从街上偷来的 带回去改装 | 
| [27:22] | Show me how it works. | 让我看看运作流程 | 
| [27:23] | You could be my new car man. | 你可以做我的新车出手商 | 
| [27:25] | Felix is out? | 费利克斯出局了 | 
| [27:26] | Felix is out,or you are. | 费利克斯和你择一录取 | 
| [27:36] | So,this is your job application? | 这就是你的工作申请 | 
| [27:38] | More or less. | 差不多 | 
| [27:39] | So,meanwhile,some poor guy’s running around, | 与此同时 有个可怜家伙正到处 | 
| [27:41] | Looking for his $150,000 car. | 找他那价值15万的车 | 
| [27:43] | Yeah,we’ll get it back to him. | 对 我们会把车还给他的 | 
| [27:44] | We got to move fast on this one,sam. | 我们得快点搞定这个 山姆 | 
| [27:45] | Yeah. no kidding. | 好吧 说真的 | 
| [27:46] | You know,I went to felix’s place | 知道吗 之前我去过费利克斯的老窝 | 
| [27:48] | Earlier to do some surveillance. | 观察他的情况 | 
| [27:49] | He’s been going nuts since we did our thing. | 自从我们玩了他 他可抓狂了 | 
| [27:51] | Well,the more panicked he is, | 他越抓狂 | 
| [27:52] | The easier our job is. | 我们离成功就越近 | 
| [27:54] | Yeah,but you know,this isn’t just business,mike. | 是啊 但这不仅仅是生意 迈克 | 
| [27:55] | I mean, He put the word out to every kid | 我是说 他传话给了周围的每个小弟 | 
| [27:57] | In the neighborhood to look for corey. | 就为找到科里 | 
| [27:58] | That was the plan. we made him look vulnerable. | 计划便是如此 我们就是要让他被动 | 
| [28:00] | With tony breathing down his neck, | 当他面对托尼时 | 
| [28:01] | He has to look strong now. | 他又得显得很强悍 | 
| [28:02] | Quit yapping. let’s go. | 别叨叨絮絮了 我们走 | 
| [28:07] | The actual theft of a car isn’t difficult. | 偷车其实并不难 | 
| [28:10] | The hard part is selling it once you have it. | 真正难的是事后你怎么把它出手 | 
| [28:12] | Between the license,registration,tax records, | 在驾照 注册证 税记录 | 
| [28:15] | And vin number, | 和车牌这些问题面前 | 
| [28:15] | It’s surprisingly hard to turn a car into cash. | 将车变成现金绝非易事 | 
| [28:18] | The best approach is to start | 最好的办法就是 | 
| [28:20] | With clean paperwork on another car | 从州外另一辆车 | 
| [28:22] | From out of state, | 合法文件上下手 | 
| [28:23] | Then match the stolen car to the clean paperwork. | 然后将偷来的车与合法文件相匹配 | 
| [28:33] | That means new vin tags and a new registration. | 所以要制造新的牌照和注册证 | 
| [28:44] | And in case someone decides to check close, | 为防有人仔细检查 | 
| [28:47] | Some hydrochloric acid and a file will make the | 一些盐酸和一把锉刀就能使 | 
| [28:50] | Etched vin number on the car chassis impossible to read. | 车牌腐蚀而难以辨认 | 
| [28:55] | Well,that’s it. | 好了 收工 | 
| [28:56] | So,mike,You think I should drive around south beach, | 迈克 你觉得我该去南沙滩兜兜风吗 | 
| [28:58] | You know,just to make sure it still drives okay? | 去确认下这车能开 | 
| [29:01] | Knock yourself out. I’ve got a meeting. | 你自便 我还要见个人 | 
| [29:03] | Okay. say hi to carla for me. | 好的 替我跟卡拉问好 | 
| [29:10] | Hello,michael. | 你好 迈克尔 | 
| [29:12] | Hello,carla. | 你好 卡拉 | 
| [29:14] | Do we have to go all the way to your office, | 开去你办公室 | 
| [29:16] | Or can we just do this here? | 还是在这里谈 | 
| [29:21] | Everybody who’s ever blown | 所有曾在东欧 | 
| [29:23] | Something up in eastern europe. | 搞过爆炸的人员名单 | 
| [29:25] | Your ex-girlfriend’s on there. | 你的前女友也在其列 | 
| [29:27] | I think we can rule fiona out. | 我想我们可以排除菲奥纳 | 
| [29:29] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [29:29] | She has the expertise, | 她是专家 | 
| [29:31] | And she certainly had access. | 显然可能有门径 | 
| [29:33] | Lot of names here. this could take some time. | 上面的名字还真多 需要花点时间 | 
| [29:36] | Two days. driver. | 两天 司机 | 
| [29:39] | I could get started that much | 如果把我送回家 | 
| [29:40] | Faster if you just dropped me off at home. | 我能更快开始干 | 
| [29:43] | – go up,make a left,make an– – goodbye,michael. | -向前 左转 再 -再见 迈克尔 | 
| [29:54] | Aw,man. look at that sweater. | 伙计 看这毛衫 | 
| [29:56] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:58] | Yeah. that was christmas. | 是啊 那会儿正值圣诞节 | 
| [30:00] | Oh,michael must have been 15,i think. | 我想那会儿迈克尔应该15岁 | 
| [30:04] | God,don’t they look cute? so sweet. | 上帝 难道他们看起来不可爱吗 太可爱了 | 
| [30:08] | Must be nice. | 一定很开心 | 
| [30:10] | Me and corey — we never had a family like that. | 我和科里 从没有像这样的家 | 
| [30:14] | Neither did we,sweetheart. | 我们也没有 甜心 | 
| [30:17] | See the bruise on michael’s cheek? | 看见迈克尔脸上的乌青了吗 | 
| [30:21] | He and his father got into | 他和他爸爸 | 
| [30:22] | A fight because frank was… | 干了一架 因为弗兰克 | 
| [30:24] | Pushing his brother around. | 推了他弟弟 | 
| [30:29] | Anyway,nobody was talking to anybody,so I said, | 他们互不理睬 所以我说 | 
| [30:31] | “i’m gonna throw the whole dinner down the garbage”, | 我要把晚餐都扔垃圾桶了 | 
| [30:33] | Unless they stood there and took that picture. | 除非他们站一起照个相 | 
| [30:37] | He fought his dad on –on christmas? | 他和他爸爸在圣诞节干架 | 
| [30:39] | He was being a good big brother. | 他一直是个好哥哥 | 
| [30:43] | Like you. | 就像你 | 
| [30:49] | – is that everyone? – yep. | -每个人都在了吗 -对 | 
| [30:51] | Past and present. | 过去和现在 | 
| [30:55] | Oh,look who’s on top. | 看看谁是第一个 | 
| [30:59] | I’ll schedule photo sessions in a few weeks, | 等我看完照片 | 
| [31:01] | Once I’ve had time to go over all this. | 几周后我会安排拍摄 | 
| [31:03] | Cool. | 好极了 | 
| [31:05] | Remember… | 记住 | 
| [31:11] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等你 | 
| [31:24] | Michael,i believe i found your bomber. | 迈克尔 我找到你的炸弹男了 | 
| [31:26] | Who is it,fi? | 是谁 菲 | 
| [31:28] | His name is derek poole, | 他叫德里克·普尔 | 
| [31:29] | And he works part-time for a.s.a. | 在A.S.A公司做兼职 | 
| [31:32] | I guess we know what he | 我想我们知道他 | 
| [31:33] | Does with the rest of his time. | 其余时间都在做什么 | 
| [31:34] | Can you get a home address? | 拿的到住址吗 | 
| [31:35] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [31:38] | What’s the word? | 怎么说 | 
| [31:40] | Fi got a name. | 菲弄到了名字 | 
| [31:44] | – you expecting somebody,mike? – nope. | -有客吗 迈克 -没有 | 
| [31:49] | Who’s there? | 来者何人 | 
| [31:54] | Sean! | 肖恩 | 
| [31:59] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:01] | Felix and his boys jumped me. | 费利克斯和他手下袭击我 | 
| [32:03] | They said if I didn’t set up a meeting with corey, | 他们说如果我无法安排和科里的会面 | 
| [32:06] | They would go after my players. | 他们还会找上我的队员 | 
| [32:07] | He said he just wanted to talk to him. | 他说他只想跟他谈 | 
| [32:09] | No. he’s going to kill him. | 不 他会杀了他的 | 
| [32:10] | He’ll probably kill you both. | 可能他会杀了你们俩 | 
| [32:11] | Should we call the police? | 我们该报警吗 | 
| [32:13] | We could get felix arrested for assaulting you, | 我们能以袭击你为罪名逮捕费利克斯 | 
| [32:15] | But his crew would still be on the streets, | 可他的手下还在外面 | 
| [32:16] | And corey would still be in danger. | 科里还是会有危险 | 
| [32:18] | So,what are we going to do,guys? | 那到底怎么办 | 
| [32:19] | ’cause I can’t have this | 我可不能让这个家伙 | 
| [32:20] | Guy going after my players. | 一直追着我的球员不放手 | 
| [32:21] | Felix is on the edge. | 费利克斯已经在悬崖边了 | 
| [32:23] | It’s time to push him over. | 是时候推他一把 让他粉身碎骨了 | 
| [32:24] | You’re gonna call him. Set up the meeting. | 你打给他 安排好会面 | 
| [32:26] | It’s all right. we’ve done this before. | 没事的 以前我们也这么干过 | 
| [32:35] | So,this address Sean got from felix? | 这是肖恩从费利克斯那搞来的地址吗 | 
| [32:37] | It’s an alley. | 在条小道里 | 
| [32:39] | Industrial area by midtown. | 市中心边的一片工业区 | 
| [32:41] | – Perfect spot for an ambush? – Bingo. | -埋伏的绝佳地点 -回答正确 | 
| [32:43] | You won yourself a beer,mikey. | 恭喜你赢得了一瓶啤酒 迈克 | 
| [32:45] | So,poked around. | 我打探过 | 
| [32:46] | Looks like this guy Felixis kind of | 看来这个叫费利克斯的 | 
| [32:48] | A one-trick pony when it comes to hits. | 搞袭击只会这一招 | 
| [32:50] | A few years ago,one of his rivals got popped. | 几年前 他的一个对手被枪杀 | 
| [32:52] | Same setup,different alley. | 手法一样 只不过换了条道 | 
| [32:54] | – If something works… – yeah. | -如果有东西来 -没错 | 
| [32:55] | Basically,car pulls in,bad guys box him in, | 基本上 车一开进去 立马就被团团围住 | 
| [32:58] | Hose him down with lead. | 接着就把他干掉 | 
| [32:59] | Well,this i can work with. | 这个我能搞定 | 
| [33:01] | Can i,uh,work with that? thank you. | 我能不能 来一瓶 谢谢 | 
| [33:05] | There are a couple of ways to | 想把一辆车改装成防弹车 | 
| [33:07] | Make a vehicle bullet-resistant. | 有几种方法 | 
| [33:09] | $60,000 worth of titanium siding will do the job. | 花6万美金镀一层钛合金可以搞定 | 
| [33:13] | Or you can pick up a few extra copies of | 或者你也可从当地的电话公司 | 
| [33:15] | The yellow pages from your local phone company. | 多拿几本黄页电话簿 | 
| [33:18] | Most non-armor-piercing bullets will only | 多数普通子弹 | 
| [33:21] | Penetrate a phone book to a depth of an inch or two. | 只能将电话簿穿透一到两英寸 | 
| [33:25] | Behind a layer of steel, | 再隔了层钢板 | 
| [33:26] | It’s more like a quarter of an inch. | 穿透力更是减小到了三分之一英寸 | 
| [33:29] | Commercially available foam sealants will keep | 市场上随处可见的泡沫密封胶就能够 | 
| [33:31] | Your tires rolling long | 保持你轮胎的转动 | 
| [33:32] | Enough to get you out of danger. | 足以使你逃脱危险 | 
| [33:34] | For the windows — dual-layer, | 至于车窗则需要双层加厚 | 
| [33:36] | High-density plexiglas is your best bet. | 高密度胶质玻璃是最佳选择 | 
| [33:39] | It’s expensive, | 虽然昂贵 | 
| [33:40] | But bullet proof glass is not | 但在防弹玻璃这事上 | 
| [33:42] | The sort of thing you skimp on. | 吝啬可万万要不得 | 
| [33:51] | My guy called the cops. it checks out clean. | 我的人打给警察了 一切核实无误 | 
| [33:54] | You could drive it to the police station yourself, | 你还可以自己开车去警局 | 
| [33:56] | And you wouldn’thave to worry about it. | 一点不用担心 | 
| [33:58] | – I must say,i’m impressed. – we aim to please. | -不得说 令我刮目相看 -我们目的如此 | 
| [34:01] | All right. let’s check out this operation of yours. | 那咱们就去看看你们的行动吧 | 
| [34:03] | Let’s. | 走吧 | 
| [34:12] | I figured you for a nicer ride. | 我还以为你们的座驾会好点 | 
| [34:15] | We don’t like to take | 我们不想太过招摇 | 
| [34:16] | Anything flashy to our location. | 以免暴露位置 | 
| [34:17] | We can’t afford to attract attention. | 不能吸引太多注意 | 
| [34:19] | You’re careful. that’s good. | 你们很小心啊 不错 | 
| [34:22] | Maybe a little crazy,but you’re careful. | 虽然有点疯狂 不过很小心 | 
| [34:24] | And when it counts. now,about felix… | 小心驶得万年船 现在 关与费利克斯 | 
| [34:28] | Don’t worry about him. | 用不着担心他 | 
| [34:30] | This checks out,i’ll take care of felix. | 等这儿搞定了 我会搞定费利克斯 | 
| [34:33] | Countless wars have been fought | 不计其数的战争是因为 | 
| [34:34] | Over misunderstanding — tragic Mistakes, | 误解而打响 悲惨的错误 | 
| [34:37] | Misperceptions that turn people against each other forever. | 误解会使人们老死不相往来 | 
| [34:41] | That’s corey’s car. let’s do this. | 是科里的车 我们走 | 
| [34:43] | Of course, | 当然了 | 
| [34:44] | It’s not so tragic when you’re | 如果你是这些误解的制造者的话 | 
| [34:45] | The one creating the misunderstanding. | 那就不那么悲惨了 | 
| [34:47] | It’s up here. we operate out of a warehouse. | 就是这里 我们在这个仓库工作 | 
| [34:49] | We do all our work there. | 所有工作都是在那里完成的 | 
| [34:51] | Nothing’s in our name, | 没有东西在我们名下 | 
| [34:52] | So there’s no connection to us. | 牵连不到我们 | 
| [34:56] | Johnny,is that felix’s car? | 强尼 那是费利克斯的车吗 | 
| [34:58] | You tell felix you were meeting us? | 你告诉费利克斯你和我们见面了吗 | 
| [35:00] | – No,i – Well,then why the hell is he here? | -没有啊 我 -那他们怎么会出现在这里 | 
| [35:02] | Did he follow you? | 他跟踪你了吗 | 
| [35:03] | Get down! | 趴下 | 
| [35:10] | Get us the hell out of here! | 赶快逃出去 | 
| [35:33] | We got to ditch this thing. | 得把这车丢掉 | 
| [35:35] | You can call your guys for a ride? | 你能自己找人带你回去吧 | 
| [35:37] | – Yeah,yeah. jesus.how did we – We armored the car. | -能 天啊 我们是怎么 -这车改装过 | 
| [35:39] | We’re crazy,but we’re not stupid. | 我们是挺疯 可不傻 | 
| [35:42] | You know,that son of a bitch,he — | 那个狗娘养的兔崽子 | 
| [35:44] | About that. | 关于那个 | 
| [35:44] | You have a few things to straighten | 在我们一起合作之前 | 
| [35:46] | Out before we get into business together. | 你得先了结点事情 | 
| [35:48] | Yeah,i’d say so. | 我也这么想 | 
| [35:49] | I think we’re gonna leave miami for a little while. | 我们得离开迈阿密一段时间 | 
| [35:51] | Let it cool down. | 让事情平息下来 | 
| [35:52] | Give you time to clean house. | 让你有清理门户的时间 | 
| [35:54] | You straighten out this thing with felix. | 你得把和费利克斯之间的事情了结 | 
| [35:56] | Oh,i’ll straightenit out. | 我会搞定的 | 
| [35:59] | There’s our ride. | 我们的车来了 | 
| [35:59] | We’ll give you a call when it’s time. | 时候到了我们自然会找你 | 
| [36:02] | I want you to get big edon the phone. | 你给大伊登打个电话 | 
| [36:04] | I’m gonna take care of this cat. | 我得把这个兔崽子好好料理一番 | 
| [36:16] | Felix cleared out of miami soon | 费利克斯一听说托尼四处找他 | 
| [36:18] | As he heard tony was looking for him. | 就立刻从迈阿密闪人了 | 
| [36:19] | His whole crew left,too. | 他的手下也都跟着走了 | 
| [36:21] | It’s probably safe to park in that part of town for a while. | 最近停车应该会比较安全了 | 
| [36:24] | Here’s your tickets. I got you three. | 这是你们的票 我给你们弄了三张 | 
| [36:26] | I heard there was a lady doing most of the work. | 听说有位女士做了挺大贡献 | 
| [36:29] | Piece of cake. right,mike? | 小意思嘛 是吧 迈克 | 
| [36:31] | Hey,Corey wanted to say thanks. | 科里想对你们说声谢谢 | 
| [36:34] | Hey,you guys. | 你们好啊 | 
| [36:35] | Listen,man, | 那个 老兄 | 
| [36:36] | I just wanted to thank you guys for saving my life | 我只想谢谢你们救了我的命 | 
| [36:37] | –both of ours. | 我们俩的命 | 
| [36:40] | Thank you,and can youthank fiona for us? | 谢谢 你们能帮忙也谢谢菲欧娜吗 | 
| [36:43] | Look,if you get anywhere near the super bowl, | 如果你们能进超级杯的话 | 
| [36:45] | I want tickets, okay? | 我可是要好票的 知道吗 | 
| [36:46] | I want to be sitting on a goalpost. | 我想坐在门柱上 | 
| [36:48] | You got it,man. | 没问题 老兄 | 
| [36:53] | Yeah,fi? | 什么事 菲 | 
| [36:54] | Michael,i believe I found your bomber’s house. | 迈克尔 我想我找到炸弹男的住处了 | 
| [36:57] | All right,i’m on my way. | 好 我马上到 | 
| [36:59] | Bad news is, | 坏消息是 | 
| [36:59] | Looks like no one’s lived there in a while. | 那里好像很久都没人住过了 | 
| [37:01] | Mail’s piled up in the box,newspapers stacking up. | 信箱里一堆信 报纸也堆成了山 | 
| [37:05] | I think I may go in and poke | 在等候你大驾光临前 | 
| [37:06] | Around a little while I’m waiting. | 我想我可以先进去逛逛 | 
| [37:08] | Yeah. fi,no. | 等会 菲 不要 | 
| [37:09] | I don’t want to disturb — | 我不想你打扰到 | 
| [37:10] | You think I’ve never broken into a house before? | 你以为我从来都没试过闯空门啊 | 
| [37:12] | Fiona,just take it easy and be careful. | 菲欧娜 小心为上 | 
| [37:31] | When you booby trap someone else’s place, | 当你在别人家安陷阱时 | 
| [37:33] | You put the trigger in the door or just | 你在门上或屋内放置一个触发器 | 
| [37:35] | Inside so the odds of tripping it are much higher. | 触发机关的几率会比较大 | 
| [37:43] | If you rig your own place, | 若你要弄的是自家房子 | 
| [37:44] | The trigger has to be farther | 触发器就得在里面放远点了 | 
| [37:46] | Inside so you can safely enter. | 这样你自己才能安全进入 | 
| [37:48] | A trip wire is a quick and dirty version, | 地雷拉发线早已臭名昭著 | 
| [37:51] | But a contact plate under the | 但地毯下的接触板 | 
| [37:53] | Rug is completely undetectable. | 绝对不易被人察觉 | 
| [37:56] | Put a little accelerant on the walls… | 在墙上喷上促燃剂 | 
| [37:59] | There’s a reason they call it a firetrap. | 消防死角这个名字总是有道理的 | 
| [38:09] | It’s fi. leave a message. | 我是菲 有事请留言 | 
| [38:10] | Fi,i’m at the address you gave me. | 菲 我就在你给我的地址这 | 
| [38:13] | Call me back if you get this. | 收到留言请回电 | 
| [38:18] | You can’t be here. | 你不能来这里 | 
| [38:19] | Was anyone in there? | 里面有人吗 | 
| [38:20] | Did you find anyone in there? | 你们有没有在里面找到人 | 
| [38:21] | We don’t know yet. | 目前还不清楚 | 
| [38:22] | We haven’t been able to confirm. it’s too hot. | 我们还没能确认 火势太猛了 | 
| [38:25] | Was there a woman in there? | 里面到底有没有个女的 | 
| [38:26] | Someone was seen going in. | 确实有人进去过 | 
| [38:27] | I just need to know if someone was in there! | 我只想知道里面到底有没有人 | 
| [38:30] | Did you see a woman come out? | 你有看到一个女人出来吗 | 
| [38:31] | Did anyone see anything? | 有没有人看到 | 
| [38:33] | Was anyone in there? | 里面到底有没有人 | 
| [38:34] | – she’s — she’s — – move back!move! | -她是 她 -后退 向后退 | 
| [38:38] | Move it back! move it back! | 快回去 退后 | 
| [38:41] | We’re clearing this whole street. let’s go. | 我们要封锁这条街 快行动 | 
| [38:47] | It’s fi. leave a message. | 我是菲 有事请留言 | 
| [38:48] | Fi,fi,pick up the phone! call me if you get this! | 菲 快接电话 收到留言快回电 | 
| [38:52] | I need to know where you are! | 我要知道你在哪 | 
| [39:05] | It’s fi. leave a message. | 我是菲 有事请留言 | 
| [39:27] | There you are. | 你终于回来了 | 
| [39:29] | You have got to geta landline in here. | 你这里真得埋个地线了 | 
| [39:33] | Poole rigged his place to burst into flame. | 普尔把他家改装成了一入即烧的火窟 | 
| [39:35] | It was no surprise, | 还真是不出所料 | 
| [39:36] | But I let my curiosity get away with me. | 但我还是放纵了自己的好奇心 | 
| [39:40] | I waited for a burn out in one of the | 我一直坚持到其中一扇窗户被烧掉了为止 | 
| [39:43] | Windows — now I need a new cellphone. | 现在我得重买个新手机了 | 
| [39:53] | Michael,you didn’t think that… | 迈克尔 你该不会以为 | 
| [40:37] | Breakfast? for me? | 是为我买的早餐吗 | 
| [40:39] | I see fiona’s spending the night now. | 看来现在菲欧娜都开始在你这过夜了 | 
| [40:45] | Good for you. putting down roots. | 不错啊 真准备安家落户啦 | 
| [40:48] | So,you’ve had your couple of days. | 我给了你几天时间 | 
| [40:51] | What’s the good news? | 好消息是什么 | 
| [40:53] | I ruled out everyone on the list you gave me. | 你给我的名单上所有人都被排除了 | 
| [40:56] | I took another look at the blast. | 我又回想了下那场爆炸 | 
| [40:57] | I’m checking demolition specialists,uh, | 目前我在查那些爆破专家 | 
| [41:00] | Private contractors. | 私人承包商 | 
| [41:01] | You could have someone look at that list | 你可以去找别人研究那张名单 | 
| [41:03] | And see if there’s anyone worth flagging. | 看看那上面是否有人值得你这么大费周章 | 
| [41:04] | Is this some kindof a joke? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 | 
| [41:07] | From what I hear, | 我可听说 | 
| [41:07] | You have plenty of time to run around | 你有大把的时间满城转悠 | 
| [41:09] | Playing dress-up with your friends | 和你的朋友玩家家酒 | 
| [41:10] | But the best you can do for me is a needle in a haystack? | 可你为我做的就只有让我自己去大海捞针 | 
| [41:12] | If you have a better idea,i’m willing to hear it. | 你有好主意的话 我洗耳恭听 | 
| [41:15] | You’re my idea,michael. | 你就是我的主意 迈克尔 | 
| [41:17] | Make no mistake –there are those who | 可别失手 有的是人觉得 | 
| [41:18] | Think you’re more trouble than you’re worth. | 比起你惹的麻烦 留着你一点也不值 | 
| [41:21] | I’ve convinced them that you’re | 我说服他们相信你还有用 | 
| [41:22] | Useful ’cause you can find the bomber. | 让他们相信你能找到放炸弹的元凶 | 
| [41:25] | What do you think’s gonna | 如果你搞不定这件事的话 | 
| [41:25] | Happen to you if you don’t deliver? | 你觉得会发生什么事呢 | 
| [41:27] | Same thing that would happen to you,i suppose. | 我想 你也好不到哪去 | 
| [41:33] | You gonna run that check for me? | 想研究下会有多惨吗 | 
| [41:36] | Give me the list. | 把名单给我 | 
| [41:38] | Michael… | 迈克尔 | 
| [41:39] | It’s time you focus on helping yourself, | 现在你该全心全意帮助自己的时候了 | 
| [41:41] | Or you’re not gonna be around to help anyone else. | 否则你压根就没机会再去帮别人的忙 | 
| [41:59] | It’s fi. leave a message. | 我是菲 有事请留言 |