时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is michael westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:04] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到 |
[00:06] | We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:09] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — no cash, | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 没有现金 |
[00:12] | No credit, no job history. | 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 |
[00:14] | You’re stuck in whatever | 你被困在他们 |
[00:15] | City they decide to dump you in. | 圈定的城市里 |
[00:16] | – where am i? – miami. | 我在哪儿 迈阿密 |
[00:19] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:25] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友 |
[00:26] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧 |
[00:27] | An old friend who used to | 一个向FBI |
[00:29] | Inform on you to the fbi… | 告发你的老朋友 |
[00:30] | You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:33] | Family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:33] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的 |
[00:35] | If you’re desperate. | 如果你绝望的话 |
[00:36] | Someone needs your help,michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:37] | Bottom line — until you figure out | 最根本的是 在查明是谁 |
[00:40] | Who burned you, you’re not going anywhere. | 把你炒了之前 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:44] | Previously on “burn notice”… | 《黑名单》前情回顾 |
[00:46] | The people who burned me got | 炒了我的人 |
[00:47] | A specialized rifle for a sniper, got him an | 专门为一名狙击手准备了一把枪 |
[00:50] | Access card for this building, | 进入这座大厦的通行卡 |
[00:51] | And sent him to the conference room on the fourth floor. | 把他安置到四楼的会议室里 |
[00:54] | Yeah, but we don’t know what he was doing in there. | 是的 但我们并不知道他在里面做什么 |
[00:56] | He’s scouting a perch, sam. | 他在做侦查 山姆 |
[00:58] | I think I found his target. | 我想我知道他的目标了 |
[00:59] | If you want to get in her room, | 如果你还想进她房间看看的话 |
[01:01] | Now would be the time. | 就趁现在吧 |
[01:02] | Find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[01:03] | We hit the jackpot. | 看来我们运气不错 |
[01:04] | Well, there’s some familiar faces in here. | 这几个都是熟脸 |
[01:06] | I think we’re getting close, mikey. | 看来事情有眉目了 迈迈 |
[01:07] | There are things in the works that are far, | 有些事情是你永远 |
[01:09] | Far over your head. | 也想不到的 |
[01:09] | Stay out of them or there will be consequences. | 别插手此事 否则就给你颜色看 |
[01:11] | There are cops here, | 警察来了这里 |
[01:12] | And they’re arresting your brother! | 把你弟弟逮捕了 |
[01:14] | It’s as setup. | 这是圈套 |
[01:15] | She’s gonna have her | 她准备让她那 |
[01:16] | Sniper take his target out now. | 狙击手干掉目标了 |
[01:17] | If I can get home and get that access card, | 如果我现在回家能搞到那张通行卡 |
[01:19] | I can get to the sniper before he takes his shot. | 那么我就能赶在狙击手开枪之前阻止他 |
[01:20] | Yeah, I got some news, mikey. the sniper’s dead. | 听我说 迈迈 这狙击手已经死了 |
[01:23] | Someone booby-trapped his front door, mike. | 有人在他门上绑了炸药 迈克 |
[01:33] | When you’re a spy, | 做间谍的人都知道 |
[01:34] | You learn to live with the idea of people wanting you dead | 有人想杀你简直就是家常便饭 |
[01:38] | — an old enemy, a dissatisfied employer, a disgruntled asset. | 一位旧敌 一位不满的老板 或者是利润不丰厚 |
[01:42] | Work long enough, | 干得越久 |
[01:43] | And the line to kill you gets pretty long. | 那么想杀你的敌人就越多 |
[01:46] | Still, | 不过 |
[01:46] | Getting blown up isn’t | 被炸飞 |
[01:48] | Really something you get used to. | 也不是每天都发生的 |
[01:52] | – what? – don’t try it. don’t try that. | -怎么了 -别动 不要动 |
[01:53] | You just took a pretty bad fall. | 你这下摔得不漂亮 |
[01:56] | Uh, make that a very bad fall. | 好吧 是摔得很惨 |
[01:58] | Come here, buddy. easy. | 来吧 兄弟 慢点 |
[02:07] | I think your carsaved your life, mike. | 看来是你的车救了你 迈克 |
[02:09] | Not the first time. | 不是第一次了 |
[02:12] | You’ve been out for about 20 minutes. | 你昏迷了大概有20分钟 |
[02:14] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我已经尽快赶过来了 |
[02:20] | Watch your head. | 当心头 |
[02:29] | Either someone’s very interested in | 要么是他们对 |
[02:31] | Waterfront storage containers | 滨水地区仓库很感兴趣 |
[02:33] | Or they’re here to pay you a visit. | 要么他们就是冲你来的 |
[02:35] | Get your seat belt on, mikey. | 安全带系好 迈迈 |
[03:07] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[03:11] | Brace yourself, mikey. | 坐稳了 迈迈 |
[03:38] | Oh, mike, steady. you okay? | 迈克 慢点 你没事吧 |
[03:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:44] | Sam, I’m sorry about the car. | 山姆 很抱歉你的车成了这样 |
[03:46] | Yeah. it’s just I –i put a lot of love into it. | 是啊 我可是很爱这辆车的 |
[03:50] | Well, it’spretty identifiable now. | 现在它变得特别好认了 |
[03:52] | Yeah, I know. I just need a sec to grieve here. | 让我为它默哀一下吧 |
[03:58] | All right, look. you think we should be out here? | 你觉得我们应该赶快离开么 |
[04:00] | – I mean, maybe we shouldget you to a hospital. | 我想你还是去一下医院吧 |
[04:02] | – we got to keep moving. | 我们没时间了 |
[04:06] | When you’re being hunted, paranoia is inevitable. | 当你被追杀时 疑神疑鬼是免不了的 |
[04:09] | If you don’t know what to do with it, | 如果你没办法克制自己的话 |
[04:12] | It turns into cold, directionless fear. | 这种多疑就会转化成无处不在的恐惧 |
[04:14] | With the right training, | 但如果接受过正确训练 |
[04:16] | It turns into hyper-awareness of your | 这种神经过敏就会转变为 |
[04:18] | Surroundings — not always pleasant, but a lot more useful. | 对周围事务的高度警惕 并不轻松 但很实用 |
[04:23] | You seem a little unsteady. | 你走路不太稳啊 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[04:27] | So, mike, who do you think was in those cars? | 迈克 你觉得那些车里都是什么人 |
[04:31] | Probably carla’s guys. | 大概是卡拉的人吧 |
[04:33] | Whatever’s going on, | 不管怎么说 |
[04:34] | My guess is she needs to talk to me. | 我觉得她是想和我谈谈 |
[04:35] | She had nate arrested. | 她让内特被逮捕了 |
[04:37] | What? are you serious? | 什么 你是说真的吗 |
[04:38] | I got a call from my | 和你通话之前 |
[04:39] | Mom right before I talked to you. | 我妈给我打过电话 |
[04:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[04:44] | Distinguishing between different kinds of | 能分辨出他人的可疑行为 |
[04:46] | Suspicious behavior is crucial for an operative. | 对于一名密探来说是至关重要的 |
[04:49] | Surveillance? | 是监视你的人吗 |
[04:50] | Not surveillance,sam. | 不是的 山姆 |
[04:52] | Someone doing surveillance, for example, | 负责监视你的人 |
[04:54] | Looks different… | 和一个打算 |
[04:55] | Than someone who’s trying to commit suicide. | 自杀的人 看上去是不一样的 |
[05:13] | Let’s just start with your name. what’s your name? | 从你的名字说起吧 你叫什么 |
[05:16] | – it’s kenny. – kenny. | -肯尼 -肯尼 |
[05:18] | You want to tell me why you | 能不能告诉我 |
[05:19] | Were trying to kill yourself? | 你干嘛要自杀 |
[05:20] | It’s my son, jack, okay? | 是我的儿子 杰克 |
[05:23] | He needs the money. I was just trying to… | 他需要用钱 我是想 |
[05:26] | J-just forget it, okay? | 不提了 好吗 |
[05:28] | Uh, mike, we should keep moving. | 迈克 我们得走了 |
[05:29] | I don’t know how much longer… | 我不知道还有多久 |
[05:31] | In a sec. | 等一下 |
[05:32] | Listen, I really need to go. | 听着 我要走了 |
[05:33] | Are you gonna be all right? | 你不会有事的对吧 |
[05:37] | You’re not gonna be okay. | 我还是放心不下 |
[05:46] | What’s up with him? | 他在干嘛 |
[05:48] | He’s just looking for some friends of mine. | 他在查看我的朋友 |
[05:50] | Who are you? I still don’t understand. | 你是谁 我还是没搞清 |
[05:52] | I’m someone who might be able | 我也许能够 |
[05:53] | To help you with your problem. | 帮助你解决问题 |
[05:55] | You know, | 你看 |
[05:55] | You look like you’re in pretty bad shape yourself. | 你看上去自身难保的样子 |
[05:58] | Just tell me about your son, jack. | 和我说说你的儿子 杰克 |
[06:00] | He’s 6, | 他才6岁 |
[06:01] | And he’s got a heart problem since he was born. | 自从出生那天起 他的心脏就有问题 |
[06:05] | And it’s getting worse. | 情况越来越糟 |
[06:07] | He, uh, might not make it. | 他可能挺不过来了 |
[06:10] | And how does getting hit by a bus help that? | 让汽车撞一下这事就能解决了吗 |
[06:14] | There’s a treatment center in arizona that looks | 在亚利桑那有一个治疗中心 |
[06:16] | Like it might be able to help him, | 也许可以保住他的命 |
[06:18] | But I can’t afford it. | 但我负担不起费用 |
[06:19] | A few months ago, i, uh… | 几个月前 我 |
[06:22] | I blew all my money on a scam. | 我的钱全被别人骗走了 |
[06:24] | A scam? | 骗走 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:26] | I met a lady in a pharmacy, | 我在药店碰到一个女人 |
[06:27] | And she told me her kid had the same thing, | 她说她的孩子也有这病 |
[06:29] | And he got cured. | 而且被治好了 |
[06:30] | 250 grand later, | 付了25万之后 |
[06:31] | It looked like it was working until the “doctor” | 情况看上去是有了好转 可那个”医生” |
[06:34] | Vanished, | 突然失踪了 |
[06:35] | And it turned out to be pep | 结果这些药物居然是 |
[06:37] | Pills mixed with a painkiller. | 兴奋剂加止疼片 |
[06:39] | It just made jack worse. | 这让杰克的病变得更糟 |
[06:42] | So i… | 所以我 |
[06:44] | I left a note for the babysitter, and i… | 我给保姆留了张字条 然后就 |
[06:50] | I went out to get the money. | 就出去想办法弄钱 |
[06:54] | From the first day of training, | 从受训的第一天起 |
[06:56] | You’re told not to get | 我就知道 在行动中 |
[06:58] | Emotionally involved in operations. | 绝不能掺入自己的感情色彩 |
[07:02] | But sometimes it happens, | 但有时候 有些事情 |
[07:03] | And there’s nothing you can do. | 是你自己没法控制的 |
[07:06] | Jack | 杰克 |
[07:12] | give me whatever you have that’s | 所有与这事有关的人 |
[07:14] | connected to the people that did this. | 你知道多少写多少 |
[07:17] | I will get you your money back. | 我会帮你把钱弄回来 |
[07:20] | Get my money back? seriously? how? | 把钱弄回来 真的吗 怎么做到 |
[07:25] | By any means necessary. | 不择手段 |
[07:28] | Kenny The Client | 肯尼 客户 |
[07:31] | – this is insane. – it’s done, sam. | -简直疯了你 -已经说定了 山姆 |
[07:33] | It’s irresponsible. | 你这叫不负责 |
[07:34] | You’re raising this guy’s hopes — | 你重新给了他希望 |
[07:36] | Not to mention you were almost killed. | 可你自己都差点被杀 |
[07:37] | You got surveillance everywhere. | 你周围到处都是监视你的人 |
[07:39] | Your brother’s in jail. you got plenty going on. | 你老弟现在在监狱 你自己已经够忙的了 |
[07:41] | And some guy walks in front of a bus and — | 突然有人冲上马路 你就 |
[07:43] | I didn’t make him walk in front of the bus, sam. | 不是我让他去被撞的 |
[07:44] | You were looking for this. I know you. | 这事情是你自找的 我了解你 |
[07:47] | If it wasn’t this guy, | 就算没这个人 |
[07:47] | It’d be somebody else walking down the street. | 照样有人来麻烦你 |
[07:49] | I’m running on fumes,sam. | 山姆 我现在精疲力尽了 |
[07:53] | This is all I got. I can help this guy. | 我就这点能耐 我能帮那个人 |
[07:57] | All right, mike. I get it. | 好吧 迈克 我明白了 |
[08:02] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[08:03] | There’s our surveillance car,just like I said. | 如我所言 跟踪我们的车来了 |
[08:05] | Come on. | 快来 |
[08:07] | Mike, let’s go! | 迈克 走 |
[08:08] | I’m not running. | 我不会做缩头乌龟 |
[08:14] | Oh, no. oh, you’re not gonna… | 哦不 你不会打算 |
[08:20] | Oh, you are gonna. | 哦 你还真打算这么做 |
[08:34] | You here to bring me in? let me help. | 你是来抓我的吗 让我帮你吧 |
[08:38] | You got to unlock the door. It’s on the handle. | 打开车门 门把上 |
[08:40] | Push, push. there you go, jackass. | 推下 对 笨蛋 |
[08:59] | – Michael. – Carla. new office. I like it. | -迈克尔 -卡拉 新办公室啊 我喜欢 |
[09:02] | What the hell was that today? | 今天到底是怎么回事 |
[09:04] | You’re asking me? | 你问我 |
[09:05] | Last time I checked,you put my brother in jail, | 据我所知 你把我弟送进了监狱 |
[09:07] | You chased me halfway across miami, | 追的我跑遍了大半个迈阿密 |
[09:09] | And you nearly gotmy head blown off. | 还差点把我脑袋炸飞 |
[09:11] | We had nothingto do with that! | 那事和我们没关系 |
[09:12] | Nothing? your sniper got blown up the same way. | 没关系 你的狙击手也以同样的方式嗝屁 |
[09:14] | By the way,how’d the assassination go? | 顺便问下 暗杀搞的怎么样了 |
[09:16] | An operation was compromised. | 一项行动已受到牵连 |
[09:19] | Which is why you’re holed up in an | 所以你就跟那两个家伙 |
[09:21] | Office with two guys and a bag of cheetos. | 拿一袋奇多薯片窝在办公室里 |
[09:23] | Tell me –why am I here? | 说 为什么我在这里 |
[09:24] | You were told to stay out of our business! | 早就警告过你别插手我们的事 |
[09:26] | Well, clearly, | 显然 |
[09:27] | You didn’t think i would do what I was told, | 显然你清楚我不会那么听话 |
[09:29] | Because you went to a lot of trouble keep me busy! | 否则你不会制造一堆麻烦让我无暇他顾 |
[09:32] | We need to know what happened. | 我们得知道是怎么回事 |
[09:34] | If you’re playingsome kind of a game | 如果你耍什么花招 |
[09:35] | I am flattered that you | 把我想的那么狡猾 |
[09:37] | Think I’m that devious, | 真是太抬举我了 |
[09:38] | But I didn’t blow myself up for your benefit. | 不过我没有为了你的利益炸死自己 |
[09:41] | I want my brother out of jail! | 我要我弟出狱 |
[09:45] | I want answers! | 我要知道原因 |
[09:48] | I want… my life back. | 我要我的生活恢复原样 |
[09:55] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会保持联系 |
[09:57] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[10:11] | Whatever blew you up was pretty substantial. | 不管那是什么 肯定不是玩的 |
[10:14] | If you’d have opened the door any wider, | 要是你当时把门再开大点 |
[10:16] | We’d be picking up little itty-bitty pieces of you. | 我们就只能来捡你的骨头渣了 |
[10:18] | Can you check the chemical traces, | 你能检查下残留的化学物 |
[10:19] | See what kind of explosives they used? | 看看他们用的是哪种炸药吗 |
[10:21] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:23] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[10:23] | I do admire you getting right back to work, | 我真的很钦佩你能立即回来干活 |
[10:26] | But you did almost die yesterday. | 但是昨天你差点就挂了 |
[10:28] | You want to call the guy? | 你想给那家伙打电话吗 |
[10:29] | Say, “sorry about your kid, | 说 抱歉你的儿子我无能为力 |
[10:30] | But I got a lot going on right now”? | 我实在是太忙了、 |
[10:32] | Find anythingin the medical records, sam? | 山姆 查下所有的医疗记录 |
[10:35] | I cross-checked the clinics and the pharmacy records, and it | 我查过了诊所和药房的记录 |
[10:37] | Looks like our scammers got their lead through a clinic coral gables. | 看来这些骗子在柯洛盖博斯的一家诊所有内线 |
[10:40] | Probably have a source there tipping them off? | 可能那边有人给他们通风报信 |
[10:42] | Sounds about right. | 大概吧 |
[10:44] | How do you want to play it, mike? | 你想怎么干 迈克尔 |
[10:46] | How’s your liver feeling? | 你的肝脏现在感觉如何 |
[10:50] | We don’t have any appointments for several weeks. | 这几周我们都预约不进去了 |
[10:53] | But if you want, | 如果你愿意 |
[10:54] | – You could always try calling other — – I’ve | -可以试着打下其他几个 -我一直 |
[10:56] | Been calling. I’ve been to every clinic in town. | 在打 城里的诊所都去了 |
[10:58] | It’s liver damage, for christ’s sake. | 我得的是肝损伤 看在老天的份上 |
[10:59] | How complicated can it be? | 能有多难哪 |
[11:00] | I understand, sir. | 我可以理解 先生 |
[11:01] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[11:03] | Ma’am, I am inp-a-i-n, okay? | 小姐 我都疼 死 了 |
[11:06] | Let’s get something going here. | 那来点实际的吧 |
[11:07] | Sir… no, no, no. that really won’t be necessary. | 先生 真的不需要这样 |
[11:11] | I’ll see if we can fit you in. | 我看看能不能给你安排个时间吧 |
[11:12] | Okay. thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[11:19] | Man. Modern-day healthcare. | 老天 如今的医疗系统啊 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry, sir. | 打扰下 先生 |
[11:26] | I couldn’t help but overhear. | 我无意中听到 |
[11:27] | You said you’re having liver trouble? | 你说肝脏有问题 |
[11:29] | Yeah. damn thing’s falling apart. | 是啊 那玩意快四分五裂了 |
[11:32] | Have you heard of hepatodyne? | 听说过肝痛灵吗 |
[11:34] | It’s an experimental drug out of Europe | 是来自欧洲的实验室药物 |
[11:36] | did wonders for my father. | 对我父亲的病有神奇疗效 |
[11:37] | Medical scammers, like pimps, drug dealers, | 药品诈骗犯 就像皮条客 毒贩 |
[11:40] | Or feral dogs, need to protect their territory. | 或者野狗 需要保护他们的地盘 |
[11:44] | They can’t let anyone new operate there, | 他们不会让外人介入 |
[11:46] | Or they’re asking for problems. | 否则就会来找麻烦 |
[11:48] | I actually –i have some in my car. | 我车里还有点 |
[11:50] | Sign me up. | 去看看 |
[11:52] | Like a corporation has a lawyer | 就像一个公司找律师 |
[11:54] | To handle copyright infringement, a | 来解决侵权案 |
[11:56] | Scammer will often have an | 诈骗犯通常都有个 |
[11:57] | Enforcer to deal with unwanted competition. | 打手来处理这些不必要的竞争 |
[12:00] | “take one to two tablets by | 四小时服一次药 |
[12:02] | Mouth every four hours as needed.” | 一次一到两片 |
[12:05] | Todd Enforcer | 托得 打手 |
[12:07] | And here’s my number,if you have any questions. | 这是我的电话号码 要是你有疑问 |
[12:09] | Oh, that’s very nice. thanks a lot. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[12:11] | – You’re welcome. – Appreciate it. | -不客气 -无比感激 |
[12:12] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[12:21] | – What do you think you’re doing? – What? | -你在干什么 -怎么 |
[12:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[12:23] | – Get out of here. – This is a public place. | -离开这里 -这可是公共场所 |
[12:25] | I have every right. | 我有权做任何事 |
[12:26] | You want a problem? | 你在找事是吧 |
[12:27] | Is that a gun? I’ll call the police. | 那是枪吗 我要叫警察了 |
[12:29] | And then what? You gonna sell them some pills? | 之后呢 卖药给条子吗 |
[12:31] | There’s already somebody working this place. | 这个地方已经有主了 |
[12:33] | What’s the problem here? | 怎么回事 |
[12:35] | – You with her? – Yeah. we’re sorry. | -你是和她一起的 -对 不好意思 |
[12:37] | We didn’t mean to move in on your score, all right? | 我们没打算抢你们的生意 |
[12:39] | Look, there’s plenty of money to be madein that clinic, | 那个诊所里成堆的钱等着我们去赚 |
[12:41] | Right? | 对吧 |
[12:41] | Maybe we can work together. what’s your name? | 也许我们能合作下 请教尊姓大名 |
[12:43] | As a spy, The best approach is | 作为一个特工 最好的接近方式是 |
[12:45] | Usually to become a target’s friend. | 通常是跟目标交朋友 |
[12:47] | – It’s todd. – Yeah, I’m donny. Good to meet you. | -我叫托得 -我是唐尼 很高兴认识你 |
[12:50] | I’m a lefty. sorry. | 不好意思 我是左撇子 |
[12:54] | Some situations, though, | 不过 在某些情况下 |
[12:56] | Call for a different approach. | 要用别的方法 |
[13:00] | Subtle. I like it. | 够狡猾 我喜欢 |
[13:11] | Empty comercial buildings are useful | 当你想要找个地方审问某人的时候 |
[13:13] | when you are looking for a place to interrogate someone | 空的商务楼很有用 |
[13:16] | No one pays much attention to the people coming or going | 没人会注意谁进进出出 |
[13:18] | and the floors are tipically sound-proof. | 地板又是隔音的 |
[13:20] | Used to be some kind of gallery. | 过去是个画廊 |
[13:22] | My buddy’s the building manager. | 我哥们是大楼管理员 |
[13:24] | They’re gonna remodelin a couple of months, | 几个月后他们会重新装修 |
[13:26] | But for now we gotthe whole place to ourselves. | 但是现在这个地方是我们的了 |
[13:28] | This is perfect, sam. | 太好了 山姆 |
[13:31] | Looks like your pal’s waking up. | 看来那个家伙醒了 |
[13:32] | Just sit tight –be with you in a bit. | 坐好 待会来处理你 |
[13:41] | Securing a room isn’t about walls. | 要使房间安全跟墙无关 |
[13:43] | A determined captive can | 一个铁了心的俘虏 |
[13:45] | Kick through plasterboard, but he | 能踢破石膏板 但是 |
[13:47] | Can’t bite through steel bars | 他咬不烂铁栅栏 |
[13:48] | Or pry out screws with his fingers. | 手指也抠不出螺丝 |
[13:50] | Though it might be fun to watch him try. | 不过看他尝试下也挺有意思的 |
[14:03] | You’re sure about this treatment in arizona? | 你对亚利桑那州的治疗有信心吗 |
[14:06] | I mean,as sure as I can be. | 我也只能靠它了 |
[14:08] | You go ahead and make the arrangements. | 那你就去安排吧 |
[14:10] | What? you got the money back? you serious? | 什么 你拿回钱了吗 不是开玩笑吧 |
[14:14] | Not yet… but I will. | 还没 但是我会的 |
[14:20] | Listen, i appreciate you trying, | 听着 我很感激你的努力 |
[14:22] | But I really don’t think you | 但我真觉得 |
[14:23] | Know what you’re up against. | 你都不知道自己对付的是什么人 |
[14:25] | You just call the treatment center, | 你给治疗中心打电话就行了 |
[14:27] | You sign jack up,and make plane reservations. | 给杰克登记 定好机票 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:34] | Just got a lot of stuff to put in order. | 我还有很多事要做 |
[14:36] | I need to find some place to put jack. | 得先找个地方安置杰克 |
[14:41] | I know someone who can babysit. | 我知道谁能照顾下他 |
[14:44] | You’re doing a job? what about your brother? | 你找了份工作 那你弟弟呢 |
[14:47] | He’s sitting ina jail cell, michael. | 他还在监狱里 迈克尔 |
[14:48] | I’m handling it. | 我正在想办法 |
[14:49] | Yeah? you almost got yourself killed. | 是啊 自己都差点死了 |
[14:52] | I’m handling it. | 我在想办法 |
[14:54] | Will you do this favorfor me, please? | 能帮我这个忙吗 拜托 |
[15:04] | Hi, there, sweetheart. | 你好 宝贝 |
[15:07] | What do you say you and I go find some | 我们俩去找点 |
[15:08] | Toysfor you to play with? would you like that? | 玩具玩怎么样 好不好啊 |
[15:11] | What kind of toys? | 什么样的玩具 |
[15:12] | Michael’s old toys. | 迈克尔以前的玩具 |
[15:15] | Most of them are blown-up or taken apart. | 大部分都要么坏了 要么被拆的四分五裂 |
[15:18] | But I bet we could finda few good ones. want to? | 但是我肯定能找到完好无损的 要玩吗 |
[15:21] | Let’s go. he’s a good boy. | 走 真是个好孩子 |
[15:25] | I got it. thank you. | 开了 谢谢 |
[15:30] | Michael, what am I supposedto do here exactly? | 迈克尔 那我到底来这是干嘛 |
[15:32] | Someone came after me with a bomb. | 有人想要炸死我 |
[15:34] | I don’t want that happening here. | 我不想在这发生 |
[15:38] | I was supposed to meet campbell. | 我跟坎布尔约好了的 |
[15:39] | I’m spread a little thin right now, fi. please. | 我现在忙的不可开交了 菲 拜托 |
[15:55] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[15:56] | You guys got a great little scam going down here. | 你们的诈骗生意做得不错 |
[15:59] | We want in. | 我们想入伙 |
[16:01] | What do you want,a job application? | 你想怎样 投份简历么 |
[16:05] | You’re good. | 你真行 |
[16:07] | You’re a funny guy, todd. | 你很风趣 托得 |
[16:09] | “job application.” | 投简历 |
[16:13] | No. | 不 |
[16:15] | You know how it is when you get to a new area. | 你知道进入新地盘都需要些什么 |
[16:18] | You got to doa little research — | 你得做些小小的调查 |
[16:21] | Know the competition, the business environment. | 了解竞争对手 行业环境 |
[16:25] | So… | 所以 |
[16:28] | Tell me all aboutyour little business, | 好好和我说说你的小买卖吧 |
[16:31] | Starting with your co-workers. | 先从你的合伙人开始 |
[16:33] | Get out of my face. | 从我脸上拿开 |
[16:35] | I got nothingto say to you. | 我对你没什么好说的 |
[16:37] | Nothing? that’s disappointing. | 没有 真扫兴 |
[16:40] | There’s a saying in interrogation — | 审讯这行有个说法 |
[16:43] | “violence perceived is violence achieved.” | 受审者预见到暴力 等于实施了暴力 |
[16:46] | You don’t want someone screaming. | 你不想让某人惊叫 |
[16:47] | You want him asking questions — asking, | 而是要他自己去思考 思考 |
[16:50] | “what is he doing with that knife?” | 他要用那把刀干什么 |
[16:52] | Now, why would you wantto disappoint me like that? | 那为什么你要让我如此扫兴呢 |
[16:55] | That hurts me. | 这让我很受伤 |
[16:57] | That hurts me like this. | 如同这般 |
[16:59] | Asking, “if he’ll do that to himself, | 让他自问 他对自己都这么狠 |
[17:02] | What will he do to me?” | 他对我会怎样呢 |
[17:06] | That is a sharp knife. | 这刀真快 |
[17:08] | Mostly you want him asking, | 更主要的还是要让他思考 |
[17:09] | “how do I make this stop?” | 如何才能停止这一切 |
[17:11] | What do you want? stop! | 你要怎样 住手 |
[17:15] | I just want to knowabout your business. | 我只是想了解你的买卖而已 |
[17:18] | There’s nothing to know. | 没什么可了解的 |
[17:20] | I worked with this guy a couple times. | 我给那人干过几次 |
[17:22] | He said he had this medical scam. | 他说他有个医疗诈骗的点子 |
[17:23] | They needed some muscle, so they brought me in. | 他们需要打手 所以他们拉我入伙了 |
[17:25] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[17:28] | Tell me about this guy. | 和我说说这家伙 |
[17:34] | Yeah, mike. I think we’ve got something. | 是的 迈克 我想我们有点眉目了 |
[17:37] | A guy named philip — hangs out at | 有个叫菲利普的家伙 经常在 |
[17:39] | A bar in south beach named teasers. | 南岸一个叫梯泽斯的酒吧出没 |
[17:41] | Nice work, sam. | 干的好 山姆 |
[17:42] | Thanks. I got to get some band-aids. | 谢谢 我得找些创可贴去 |
[17:56] | Nearly getting killed shakes you up, | 差点让人干掉 足以令你警醒 |
[17:58] | No matter how much experience you have. | 不管你的经验如何丰富 |
[18:01] | Brushes with death are like snowflakes. | 与死神擦肩而过就像雪花 |
[18:04] | Each one is unique and icy cold. | 每次都独特而令人战栗 |
[18:09] | Kenny, it’s michael. | 肯尼 我是迈克尔 |
[18:11] | I need you to meet me tomorrow. | 我们明天得见个面 |
[18:13] | I need a little help finding someone. | 我需要帮忙找个人 |
[18:23] | Now, when you see him, just point him out to me, | 现在 发现他立刻指给我看 |
[18:26] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[18:26] | – yep. okay. – calm down. | – 好的 – 镇静 |
[18:29] | The guy sold fake medicinefor my kid, you know? | 那家伙卖给我孩子假药 你知道 |
[18:31] | I know. breathe. | 我知道 放松 |
[18:38] | – that’s him. – all right, which one? | -就是他 -好了 是哪个 |
[18:39] | The guy with — kenny! | 是那个 肯尼 |
[18:46] | you son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[18:49] | Philip Fake doctor | 菲利普 冒牌医生 |
[19:07] | How’s that feel, huh? | 感觉如何啊 |
[19:10] | You like that? you need some medicine? | 喜欢这样么 需要用药么 |
[19:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:17] | You want to kill him, | 你是要杀了他 |
[19:18] | Or youwant me to solve your problem? | 还是要我解决你的问题 |
[19:20] | Don’t answer that. just go back to the car. go. | 不要回答 回车里去 快去 |
[19:32] | “never.” you’re sure? | 从没有 你确定么 |
[19:33] | Yes! I don’t know who they are. | 确定 我真不认识他们 |
[19:38] | The guy said he wanted in on the scam. | 那家伙说他想入伙 |
[19:40] | And you told them where I was,how to find me. | 然后你就告诉他们我在哪 怎么找我 |
[19:42] | What the hellwere you thinking? | 你他妈的想什么呢 |
[19:44] | He had a knife. | 他当时拿着一把刀 |
[19:46] | You thinki’m gonna get cut up | 你觉得我会为了你 |
[19:48] | Just to keepyour name out of it? | 而甘愿挨刀子么 |
[19:49] | I had no choice! | 我也是迫不得已 |
[19:50] | They were with that guy kenny | 他们认识那个肯尼 |
[19:52] | — the one with the little kid. | 那个带着小孩的家伙 |
[19:53] | You know anything about that? | 这事你知道么 |
[19:54] | Maybe they tried to rip him off, too. | 或许他们也想打他的主意 |
[19:56] | I told you! I don’t know! | 我告诉过你了 我不知道 |
[19:58] | Could they be cops? | 他们会是警察么 |
[20:00] | They’re not cops. that I know. | 他们不是警察 这个我知道 |
[20:04] | Did you tell them about… | 你有没有告诉他们 |
[20:06] | No, man, of course not. | 没有 老兄 当然没有 |
[20:08] | Keep it that way ’cause | 一定不能说 否则 |
[20:09] | That bitch will kill us in a second. | 那婊子会立马杀了我们 |
[20:11] | And trust me. I’ve seen what she can do. | 相信我 我见过她的能耐 |
[20:13] | We got more to worry about from her | 和他们相比 我们更应该小心她 |
[20:15] | Than we do from these guys,whoever they are. | 不管他们是些什么人 |
[20:20] | Yeah, mike, | 是我 迈克 |
[20:20] | I think we finally got something we can use. | 我想我们终于找到一些线索了 |
[20:22] | There’s a boss. she sounds like a hard case. | 有个老板 她貌似是个狠角色 |
[20:25] | Good. I’ll be right over. | 很好 我马上过去 |
[20:26] | It’s time to play”who talks first.” | 又到了玩“比比谁先说”的时间了 |
[20:29] | Aw, mike, are you sure? | 迈克 你确定么 |
[20:30] | You know I don’t like doing that kind of stuff. | 你知道我不爱干这种事 |
[20:34] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[20:37] | All righty, then. | 那好吧 |
[20:46] | Listen, just tell us who you are, what you want. | 听着 告诉我们你是谁 想怎样 |
[20:50] | We can work this out. | 我们可以解决的 |
[20:51] | Hey, you want in on the scam,huh? let’s talk. | 你不是想入伙么 我们谈谈吧 |
[20:55] | We’ll cut you in. it’s good money. | 我们可以算你进去 利润很丰厚的 |
[20:57] | What do you want? | 你到底想怎样 |
[20:58] | I got 5 grand cash back at my place. it’s yours. | 我有5千现金 就在我家 都是你的 |
[21:01] | shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[21:02] | The “who talks first” interrogation | 正版的“比比谁先说” |
[21:04] | Technique originally involved taking two | 是要把两个蒙眼的囚犯 |
[21:07] | Blindfolded prisoners up in a helicopter | 带上一架直升机 |
[21:10] | And tossing one out to get the other to talk. | 然后把一个扔下去好让另一个开口 |
[21:14] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[21:15] | When a helicopter’s not available, | 手边没有直升机的时候 |
[21:17] | Any tall building will do. | 高楼也可以代替 |
[21:20] | What is this? | 这是干嘛 |
[21:24] | We’re gonna have a little conversation. | 我们要进行一个小小的谈话 |
[21:27] | One of you is gonna tell me all about your boss… | 你们中一个要告诉我 你们的老板的一切 |
[21:33] | And the other one is gonna go out the window. | 而另一个会从窗户飞出去 |
[21:37] | Keep your mouth shut. | 什么也别说 |
[21:39] | – yeah, but you — – shut up! | -好 可是你 -闭嘴 |
[21:43] | So, who’s feeling talkative, huh? | 那么 谁想说点什么 |
[21:47] | You? | 你 |
[21:54] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[21:59] | Okay, guys. last chance to volunteer. | 好吧 老兄 最后一次主动的机会 |
[22:04] | Anybody,anybody at all? | 随便谁 都可以 |
[22:08] | Okay. eeny… | 好吧 |
[22:11] | Meeny… miney… mo. | 猜 猜 看 |
[22:15] | You don’t actually want to kill anyone. | 你并不是真的要杀死谁 |
[22:18] | The screaming is all you really need. | 只是需要尖叫声而已 |
[22:26] | Rachel! the boss’s name is rachel! | 瑞切尔 老板叫瑞切尔 |
[22:33] | Oh, my god. todd — todd is gone, philip. | -天啊 托得 -托得已经走了 菲利普 |
[22:38] | Todd has left the building. | 他已经不在这座大楼了 |
[22:41] | Tell me about rachel. | 和我谈谈瑞切尔 |
[22:43] | I was working a scam up in fort lauderdale. | 我有次在劳德代尔堡搞骗局 |
[22:46] | She found me up there. | 她在那发现的我 |
[22:48] | Stay focused. | 集中注意力 |
[22:49] | She works clinics all over town. | 全城的诊所都是她的地盘 |
[22:52] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[22:53] | I want you to call her. | 我要你给她打电话 |
[22:54] | Set up a meeting. | 安排一个会面 |
[22:56] | Tell her you met some new talent, | 告诉她你找到了个人才 |
[22:58] | Some folks you think she should know. | 一些你觉得她应该认识的人 |
[23:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:03] | Right? yeah. | 好吗 好的 |
[23:09] | So, | 那么 |
[23:09] | I’ve been working through the | 我最近正在为他申请 |
[23:11] | Paperwork to get him into the program. | 进入那个治疗中心 |
[23:14] | And they’re asking for… | 他们要求 |
[23:17] | – you’ll have the money. – okay. | -你会拿到钱的 -好的 |
[23:19] | How? | 怎么拿 |
[23:21] | I’m meetingwith rachel later. | 我一会要见瑞切尔 |
[23:23] | Mike gets her going on a new scam | 迈克要给她设个局 |
[23:25] | — something we can take to the cops. | 来获取交给警方的证据 |
[23:27] | Now, you hold that over her head, | 现在你只要把那东西朝她一抖 |
[23:28] | She’ll cough up the money. | 她就会乖乖吐出钱来 |
[23:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:35] | Hello, michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[23:36] | There’s a car waiting for you in the street. | 街上有辆车在等你 |
[23:41] | Apparently,i have a meeting. | 很显然 我有个会面 |
[23:43] | Go. I’ll handle it,brother. | 去吧 我来搞定 老兄 |
[23:47] | This happens all the time. | 一直都是这样 |
[23:52] | Any time now. | 快点 |
[24:03] | The drugstore sells blindfolds now. | 现在药店也卖头罩了 |
[24:06] | Just old-fashioned,i guess. | 老派作风而已 我想 |
[24:07] | We have a new job for you. | 我们有个新任务给你 |
[24:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:09] | ’cause last we spoke, | 因为上次我们谈话的时候 |
[24:10] | I got the sense I wasn’t | 我都还以为 |
[24:12] | Up for employee of the month. | 这个月没活儿干 |
[24:13] | Something change? | 事情有变吗 |
[24:15] | I think you’re gonna like this job. | 我想你会喜欢这份工作 |
[24:17] | We want you to try and find | 我们想让你尽力去找出 |
[24:18] | Whoever it was that tried to kill you. | 到底是谁在追杀你 |
[24:20] | Oh, like a lead investigator, huh? | 就像高级调查员 |
[24:22] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[24:23] | And if that doesn’t work, | 如果不奏效 |
[24:24] | You’re hoping they’ll | 你就寄希望于 |
[24:25] | Take another shot at me and expose themselves. | 我再次被追杀 这样他们就会暴露身份 |
[24:28] | The point is someone out there wants you dead, | 重要的是有人要置你于死地 |
[24:30] | And we both need to know who. | 我们都想知道是谁 |
[24:32] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[24:33] | We don’t want to lose our new operative, | 我们不想牺牲我们的新探员 |
[24:35] | And I’m assuming you don’t want to lose your life. | 想必你也不想丢掉小命吧 |
[24:38] | Get my brotherout of jail. | 那就把我弟放出来 |
[24:40] | We can do that. | 可以 |
[24:41] | He’ll be released after his arraignment on thursday. | 周四的传讯后 他就会被放出来 |
[24:44] | Is that all? ’cause I have some place to go. | 说完了吗 我还有事要处理 |
[24:48] | Yes — your side job. | 了解 你的副业嘛 |
[24:53] | Say hi to all the desperate little people for me, | 替我向那些可怜虫问好 |
[25:06] | I think he could use some company. | 我想他需要有个伴 |
[25:08] | Well, I’m new to the babysitting thing. | 我可不懂怎么照顾小孩 |
[25:11] | Do I sing songs or… | 你看我什么时候唱过歌或 |
[25:14] | Honey, There’s no point in pretending that | 亲爱的 你不必去装什么魔法保姆 |
[25:16] | You’re mary poppins. it’s just not in you. | 那从来都不是你的风格 |
[25:18] | Just be yourself. go with what you know. | 做你自己 捡你熟悉的事就行了 |
[25:35] | – do you want to play army men? – okay. | -想玩玩具士兵吗 -好的 |
[25:44] | My guy has an m2 browning . 50 caliber. | 我的人配备五零机枪 大口径 |
[25:48] | It’s a belt-fed weapon, | 是带弹药袋的 |
[25:49] | So it’s big and hard to hide, | 所以它比较大难隐藏 |
[25:51] | But it’s got good range, though. | 但射程很广 |
[25:54] | So I think he would shoot… from up here. | 所以他应该从 这儿射击 |
[25:59] | Let me see your guy. | 你选一个 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:04] | Your guy has a mark 2 | 你的人是使用 |
[26:06] | Pineapple fragmentation grenade — short range. | MK2菠萝壳手榴弹 射程短 |
[26:12] | So he needs a really, really good hiding place. | 因此他得选个超好的藏身地 |
[26:16] | In the flowerpot. | 就放在花盆里 |
[26:20] | Let’s see if we can get | 看看我们能不能给你 |
[26:22] | You some more tactical support. | 再增加一些战略支援 |
[26:28] | – hello. – fi, it’s me. | -你好 -菲 是我 |
[26:30] | Hey, michael. how’d the meeting go? | 迈克尔 刚才的会面怎样 |
[26:32] | Fine. | 还行 |
[26:32] | I’ve officially been hired to | 我正式被雇用 |
[26:34] | Find the guy that tried to kill me. | 去找出杀我的幕后黑手 |
[26:36] | Uh, hi, we need to… | 我们需要 |
[26:38] | Yeah, I’ll be there in a bit. | 好的 我过会儿就到 |
[26:40] | We’re playing army men. | 我们正在玩玩具士兵 |
[26:46] | Binoculars. | 双眼望远镜 |
[26:58] | For the truly security conscious, | 出于对安全的真实考量 |
[27:00] | There’s no better meeting place | 没有比泳池 |
[27:02] | than a pool of water. | 更好的见面场所 |
[27:04] | Even if you manage to hide a bug in your swim trunks | 即使你想在泳裤里藏窃听器 |
[27:05] | Chlorinated water conducts electricity well | 经过氯消毒的泳池水 其导电性很好 |
[27:09] | Enough to short out any listening device. | 足以令任何窃听装置短路 |
[27:11] | You’re rachel? | 你是瑞切尔 |
[27:13] | Rrachel Thief | 瑞切尔 大盗 |
[27:17] | Kate? | 你是凯特 |
[27:18] | My associate, donny. | 这是我的副手 唐尼 |
[27:20] | Yeah,rachel. good to meet you. | 瑞切尔 很高兴见到你 |
[27:29] | Philip said you had an opportunity. | 菲利普说你有个好买卖 |
[27:31] | He sounded impressed. | 他听上去很兴奋 |
[27:33] | Listen, we don’t have to compete with each other. | 我们不必争个你死我活 |
[27:35] | You work mostly terminal cases? | 你主要骗末期患者 |
[27:38] | They’re simpler. | 他们更好应付 |
[27:41] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[27:41] | The folks we deal with | 我们专门针对 |
[27:42] | they’re gonna be around for a while | 那种要死不死 能撑一阵的 |
[27:44] | taking a lot of pills for the rest of their lives. | 他们的余生都得以药物为伴 |
[27:47] | A lot of money there. | 非常有利可图 |
[27:49] | We can work together. | 我们可以合作 |
[27:51] | You find a prospect for us,you steer them our way. | 如果你找到我们想要的病人 转给我们 |
[27:54] | We find someone on the way out,they’re all yours. | 如果我们找到你想要的 会如数交给你 |
[27:57] | Nobody walks away. we both win. | 没人会漏网 我们共同盈利 |
[27:59] | Sounds interesting. | 听起来不错 |
[28:01] | We just want to operate here without | 我们只想合作 无意染指 |
[28:02] | stepping on your toes. | 你的领地 |
[28:03] | we just want to be friends. | 只是想和你交个朋友 |
[28:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:09] | To friendship. | 为了友情干杯 |
[28:13] | Donny, be a sweet heart and get the check. | 唐尼 乖 去结账 |
[28:16] | Rachel and i need to talk. | 瑞切尔和我有话要谈 |
[28:23] | – I’m curious. – yeah? | -我很好奇 -关于什么 |
[28:25] | What is the age mix of your marks? | 你的目标群体年龄大致是多大 |
[28:26] | Mm, older mostly. | 大部分都是老人 |
[28:28] | But the kids are where the real money is. | 但是孩子才是真正的摇钱树 |
[28:31] | I mean, parents will shell out whatever it takes, | 父母总是想倾尽所有救孩子 |
[28:33] | No matter how hopeless it is. | 不管希望多么渺茫 |
[28:35] | And that’s a score. | 那才是赚钱的大头 |
[28:37] | And when it’s over, | 等局到了最后 |
[28:38] | Half the time they thank you and they’re hugging you, crying, | 当他们哭着感谢你拥抱你时 |
[28:41] | And you’re thinking | 你就会想 |
[28:42] | “you just paid for my house in keystone island.” | 你正为我吉斯通岛上的房子买单呢 |
[28:44] | In covert work, | 做伪装工作 |
[28:45] | You try to make friends with the bad guys. | 你得尽力和坏蛋做朋友 |
[28:48] | But sometimes you just can’t pull it off. | 但有时你实在忍无可忍 |
[28:55] | Once it’s clear that | 在那个时候 |
[28:56] | You’renot going to be friends… | 你们就成不了朋友 |
[28:58] | Who are you, huh? | 你到底是谁 |
[29:01] | You have to resolve the situation | 你得去解决这个麻烦 |
[29:03] | As quickly and as cleanly as you can. | 快速而且毫无痕迹得处理掉 |
[29:13] | Sometimes you can’t pull that off, either. | 有时你也可能搞不定 |
[29:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:18] | As she was talking, | 她在那说时 |
[29:19] | I just kept thinking about jack, | 我就忍不住想起杰克 |
[29:20] | And I –i couldn’t help it. | 然后 我实在忍不住就 |
[29:22] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[29:23] | I’m mad at myself. | 我生自己的气 |
[29:25] | Go back to my mom’s house. | 回我妈妈家 |
[29:26] | Make sure everything’s okay there. | 去看有没什异样 |
[29:29] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[29:30] | What I have to. | 做我必须做的事情 |
[29:37] | Any luck finding rachel? | 找到瑞切尔了吗 |
[29:38] | No. talked to my fed buddies. | 没有 和我联邦调查局的小弟说了 |
[29:41] | Had them run a trap-and-trace, | 让他们用追踪系统去捕捉信号 |
[29:42] | But she uses a dial-back system | 但是她用了回拨系统 |
[29:44] | Out of eastern europe for that phone. | 电话是从东欧的地方打来的 |
[29:47] | So, we’re not finding her then? | 就是说我们找不到她了 |
[29:49] | Not that way, mike. | 这条路是行不通了 迈克 |
[29:57] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[29:57] | I’m gonna get the money. | 我得把钱拿回来 |
[29:58] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[30:00] | Rachel’s not — not rachel. from carla. | -瑞切尔不会 -不是找瑞切尔 我找卡拉弄钱 |
[30:01] | She’s offered cash before. | 以前她也给过钱 |
[30:02] | Mike, come on. | 迈克 别这样 |
[30:03] | You don’t even know where to find her. | 你都不知道到哪找她 |
[30:04] | I’ll buy a plane ticket leaving miami. | 我只要买张机票离开迈阿密 |
[30:06] | She’ll find me soon enough. | 她自己就会找上我的 |
[30:08] | You and I both know this is a bad idea. | 你我都清楚这是个坏主意 |
[30:11] | You take carla’s money, | 你如果拿她的钱 |
[30:12] | And she’s got her hooks into you. | 你就真上她的钩了 |
[30:13] | What else can I do, sam? | 除了这样我别无它法 山姆 |
[30:14] | I promised I’d get the money! | 我说过我会拿到钱的 |
[30:16] | There’s no other way! | 已经走投无路了 |
[30:17] | I want to save this kid, too, | 我也想救这孩子 |
[30:18] | But I’m not gonna let you do this. | 但我不会让你这样做的 |
[30:20] | Now, look, I know it’s been rough on you. | 我知道这件事儿很难办 |
[30:21] | So I understand that you’re a little edgy. | 也能理解你有点钻牛角尖了 |
[30:24] | Move, sam. | 让开 山姆 |
[30:27] | Move. | 让开 |
[30:52] | Not bad, mike. | 不错啊 迈克 |
[30:54] | You can hit me all you want, | 你尽管出拳吧 |
[30:56] | But I’m gonna stand here till | 不管怎样我会一直站在这儿 |
[30:58] | You get your head back in the game. | 直到你打消这个念头 |
[31:20] | That’s all she said –“house on keystone island.” | 她就是这么说的 吉斯通岛的房子 |
[31:24] | That’s a lot of houses there. | 那儿有很多房子 |
[31:25] | I mean,it’s a nice neighborhood, | 我是说 那是个可爱的小区 |
[31:26] | But we’d be knocking on doors for a month. | 可我们敲门都要敲上一个月 |
[31:29] | We have her phone number. | 我们有她的电话号码 |
[31:30] | Do you think I could lure her out? | 你觉得我能把她引出来吗 |
[31:31] | No. she’s careful,she’s smart. | 不行 她行事谨慎 很聪明 |
[31:34] | She follows her instincts. she’s gonna lay low. | 她跟着直觉走 会低调一阵子 |
[31:37] | What do you want to do, mike? | 迈克 你有什么办法 |
[31:44] | Fi, Can you get your boyfriend | 菲 明天你能 |
[31:46] | to lend us his ambulance tomorrow? | 向你男友借救护车吗 |
[31:48] | He’s got an idea. see, I knew it. | 他有办法了 看到没 我就知道 |
[31:49] | I knew he’d come through. | 我知道他会有主意的 |
[31:50] | He hits me in the mouth a couple times, | 他只要揍我脸几次 |
[31:52] | And he gets an idea. | 就会有主意 |
[31:53] | Can you do it, fi? | 你能帮忙吗 菲 |
[31:54] | Michael, if I ask campbell one more time | 迈克尔 如果我再向坎布尔借一次的话 |
[32:15] | Using sound to determine an enemy’s | 利用声音 定位敌人的位置 |
[32:18] | Position is one of the oldest techniques in a war | 是最古老的战术之一 |
[32:21] | Whether it’s putting an ear to the ground | 不管是把耳朵贴在地上听动静 |
[32:23] | or bouncing sonar off a submarine. | 还是利用声纳反弹搜寻潜水艇 |
[32:29] | If you can get your enemy on the phone, | 只要你能让你的敌人通上电话 |
[32:32] | That opens up new possibilities. | 就为自己找到了机会 |
[32:34] | Hook up your cellphone to an | 给你的手机连上 |
[32:36] | Amplifier and a computer that can Analyze sound | 扬声器或者是能够分析声音的电脑 |
[32:38] | and you have a powerful weapon, | 那么你就拥有了个强有力的武器 |
[32:41] | If you know how to use it. | 如果你知道怎么运用的话 |
[32:52] | I think we’re good to go. | 我想我们可以走了 |
[32:53] | Oh, I think we are, too. | 没错 |
[33:06] | Here we go. | 可以了 |
[33:09] | Campbell Fiona’s boyfriend | 坎布尔 菲欧娜的男朋友 |
[33:12] | Look, fiona,we need to talk. | 菲欧娜 我们得谈谈 |
[33:14] | Yeah, When michael’s on the phone, | 好 等迈克尔一接通电话 |
[33:15] | You drive down the street with the siren on. | 你打开警笛 沿着街道开过去 |
[33:17] | – We use the sound to – yeah, I know, I know. | -你利用这个声音来 -是 明白 明白 |
[33:19] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是指这个 |
[33:21] | Look, fiona,you’re a great girl. | 菲欧娜 你是个很好的女孩 |
[33:24] | I mean, you’re exciting and you’re passionate. | 我是说 你那么可爱 那么激情四溢 |
[33:26] | I just don’t think i can take this. | 我只是怕我受不起 |
[33:27] | Campbell. | 坎布尔 |
[33:28] | Look, you and mike — I mean, | 你和迈克 我是说 |
[33:30] | I know you have a history. | 我知道你们有段故事 |
[33:31] | But he’s your boyfriend… not me. | 他才是你的男朋友 不是我 |
[33:35] | – No, he’s not. you’re – no. | -不 他不是 你才是 -不 |
[33:37] | I’m a guy you fool around with | 我只能是被你耍得团团转的 |
[33:39] | And you borrow ambulances from. | 那个借救护车给你的家伙 |
[33:42] | He’s the most important thing in your life. | 他才是你生活中最重要的人 |
[33:50] | That’s him, isn’t it? | 是他 是吗 |
[33:52] | You know, it’s okay. | 你知道 没关系 |
[33:55] | I know you’re always gonna answer when he calls. | 我知道当他打来电话 你总是会接的 |
[34:00] | Campbell. Fiona’s ex-boyfriend | 坎布尔 菲欧娜的前男友 |
[34:09] | It’s time, fi. let’s go. | 是时候了 菲 出发 |
[34:11] | Running an operation is like poker. | 运作一场活动就像打扑克 |
[34:13] | Ideally, you’ve got good cards, | 理想状态是 你们有好牌 |
[34:15] | And you play them well. | 就能玩的好 |
[34:16] | When your cards are bad, though, | 但当你的牌不太好 |
[34:18] | You have to know how to bluff. | 你就得知道怎么胡邹 |
[34:21] | yeah,rachel. yeah, yeah, it’s donny. | 瑞切尔 我是唐尼 |
[34:24] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[34:24] | You pissed off my boss pretty bad yesterday. | 你昨晚把我老板气疯了 |
[34:26] | She wanted me to call you with a new offer. | 她让我打给你 提个新建议 |
[34:31] | A new offer? | 新建议 |
[34:32] | Yeah. you settle with us for 250 grand. | 是 你给我们25万 |
[34:34] | You clear out of miami. | 你在迈阿密就没事 |
[34:36] | You want a quarter-milliondollars or what? | 你要25万是吧 |
[34:38] | Or your little Girlfriend’s gonna come after me again? | 否则你那女朋友又来追杀我 |
[34:41] | I’ll take my chances. | 我倒要试试我的运气 |
[34:43] | Yeah, keep laughing. | 行啊 笑吧 |
[34:45] | There’s an ambulance coming down your street, rach. | 有个救护车正顺着你这条街上开过来 瑞奇 |
[34:47] | You know what it’s for? | 你知道是干什么的么 |
[34:49] | I called that ambulancefor your guys — you know, | 我为你的人叫的救护车 你知道 |
[34:51] | Todd and philip. | 托得和菲利普 |
[34:52] | You want to say goodbye to them? | 你要跟他们告别一下么 |
[34:54] | Say goodbye to rach. | 跟瑞奇告别 |
[34:55] | Get us out of here, rachel! | 救我们出来 瑞切尔 |
[35:01] | I don’t think that | 我觉得 |
[35:02] | Ambulance is gonna get here in time. | 那辆救护车是不会准时到了 |
[35:04] | 250 grand and you clear out,or you’re next. | 交25万 你没事 否则你就是下一个 |
[35:11] | Forget it. you’re not getting anything. | 算了吧 你在我这什么都得不到 |
[35:13] | Suit yourself, rach. I’m coming for you. | 随便你 瑞奇 我这就来找你 |
[35:16] | See you soon. | 回见哦 |
[35:20] | Fi, tell me you got that. | 菲 告诉我你搞定了 |
[35:22] | In modern warfare, | 在现代战争中 |
[35:23] | A well-positioned microphone can tell you anything from | 一个放对位置的麦克风能告诉你任何事 |
[35:26] | Where troops are moving to where a sniper is firing from. | 不管是军队往哪前进 还是狙击手从哪射击 |
[35:30] | The same basic technology will also tell you when | 同样的技术也能告诉你 |
[35:32] | An ambulance passes | 什么时候一辆救护车在 |
[35:33] | Someone talking on a cellphone. | 某人打电话的时候经过了 |
[35:35] | Got it, michael. | 搞定 迈克尔 |
[35:41] | Looks like we’re in business. thanks, sam. | 看起来我们占上风咯 谢谢 山姆 |
[35:43] | You’d do the same for me, mike. | 换了你 也会为我这么做的 迈克 |
[36:01] | Hi, there. look who’s back. | 好啊 看看谁回来了 |
[36:15] | You want 250 grand? I can do that. | 你想要25万 我可以给你 |
[36:18] | Nah, that offer expired. | 那个交易已经逾期了 |
[36:20] | She’s all excited about shooting you now. | 她现在很想对你开枪呢 |
[36:21] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[36:23] | Don’t waste your time. when she gets like this… | 别浪费时间了 当她这样的时候 |
[36:26] | As long as you’re on the street,we got a problem. | 只要你还在道上 我们就有问题 |
[36:28] | Trust me. it’s simpler this way. | 相信我 这样更简单些 |
[36:31] | Oh, there’s got to be another way. | 肯定会有别的办法的 |
[36:33] | We can make a deal. | 我们可以做个交易 |
[36:34] | We can’t take the risk. | 我们可不敢冒这个险 |
[36:35] | Unless somebody’s dead or in jail, she gets itchy. | 除非某人死了或者关在牢里 否则她还会手痒的 |
[36:39] | Okay, wait! wait! | 好吧 等等 |
[36:45] | What if I go to jail? | 如果我坐牢呢 |
[36:46] | Jail? | 坐牢么 |
[36:46] | Oh, think about it. I’m out of your way. | 考虑一下 这样我不会妨碍到你们了 |
[36:48] | There’s a half a million dollars in this house. | 这个房子里有50万 |
[36:51] | It’s yours. | 都是你们的了 |
[36:57] | Don’t look at me. she’s the boss. | 别看我 她才是老大 |
[37:00] | It’s simpler this way. | 这样更简单些 |
[37:01] | Yeah, I hear you, but it’s messy. | 是 我了解 但是这样很乱 |
[37:04] | The wall –we’d have to clean it up. | 那堵墙 我们得清洗干净 |
[37:06] | Besides, we could use the start-up money. | 另外 我们也可以用那笔钱重新开始 |
[37:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:16] | – phone. – money. | – 电话 – 钱 |
[37:17] | Dial first. | 先打 |
[37:24] | You figure we can’t shoot You | 你认为等你叫了警察 |
[37:26] | after we call the cops. | 我们就不敢开枪了 |
[37:27] | Yeah, you’re smart. real smart. | 聪明 真聪明 |
[37:39] | It’s in the cabinet behind the liquor bottles. | 钱在储物柜里 酒瓶后面 |
[37:47] | I need to speak to the police. | 我要跟警察谈谈 |
[37:48] | I want to report a crime. | 我要报案 |
[37:50] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好的 我会等的 |
[37:58] | Oh, and this confession –make it convincing. | 关于招供 说得让人信服一点哦 |
[38:01] | Because the day you get out of jail… | 因为等你出狱那天 |
[38:23] | You’re serious? t-that’s all for jack? | 你认真的吗 都是为了杰克 |
[38:26] | It’s a little more than you need for the treatment. | 那比治疗要花的钱多了 |
[38:28] | Take the rest,start a college fund. | 多余的都拿着吧 当作大学的学费 |
[38:31] | – what happened to, uh… – rachel? | -那她怎么样了 -瑞切尔吗 |
[38:33] | She confessed to an impressive list of scams. | 她自首了 一系列大诈骗罪 |
[38:36] | She won’t be around for a while. | 她一时半会不会出现了 |
[38:37] | Cops found todd and philip | 警察找到了托得和菲利普 |
[38:39] | Hog-tied behind the miami police station. | 在迈阿密警局后面像猪一样被绑着 |
[38:41] | I-i don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[38:44] | I’m glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮到忙 |
[38:46] | Oh, and thank your friend, too, | 还要谢谢你朋友 |
[38:48] | ’cause jack can’t stop talking about her. | 因为杰克一直在说她 |
[38:52] | He, uh –he drew this. | 他 他画的这个 |
[38:56] | That’s, uh… you and her together. | 那是 你和她一起 |
[39:01] | Tell him thanks. | 跟他说谢谢 |
[39:18] | You’ll find another boyfriend. | 你会找到新男朋友的 |
[39:19] | Not like campbell. | 不会像坎布尔的 |
[39:21] | He was sweet and cute. | 他很好很可爱 |
[39:24] | He had other impressive qualities. | 他还有其他的优点 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:31] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[39:33] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你能幸福 |
[39:41] | I got the chemical | 我拿到爆炸遗留物的 |
[39:42] | Analysis back from the explosion. | 化学物分析报告了 |
[39:44] | Shaped charge –professional. | 聚能炸药 很专业 |
[39:46] | However, | 可是 |
[39:46] | They couldn’t go out the | 他们安装好后 |
[39:47] | Front door after they set it. | 不能从前门出去 |
[39:49] | If they went off the balcony… | 如果他们从阳台出去 |
[39:50] | I could check the security | 我能查查那条河边的 |
[39:51] | Cameras at the businessesalong the river. | 商业大楼的安全录像 |
[39:54] | You’re really gonna do this? hunt them down? | 你真的要这么做吗 追踪下去 |
[39:57] | Worth a try. | 值得试试 |
[39:58] | The enemy of my enemy could be my friend. | 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 |
[40:03] | It’s from jack. | 那是杰克画的 |
[40:08] | Thanks again, fi. | 再次感谢 菲 |
[40:28] | Hello, michael. | 好啊 迈克尔 |
[40:30] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[40:33] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[40:35] | I helped myself to a yogurt. I hope you don’t mind. | 我自己拿了盒酸奶 你不介意吧 |
[40:38] | Funny thing — I poisoned all | 真有意思 我怕你过来 |
[40:39] | My yogurts just in case you came by. | 所以在所有酸奶里都下了毒 |
[40:41] | Even you aren’t that good. | 就算是你也不会这么厉害的 |
[40:43] | A part of you –a little part | 你的一部分 一小部分 |
[40:45] | Of you — is wondering if I am. | 在纠结我是不是真的下了毒 |
[40:50] | I see you bought a new door. | 我看你买了扇新门嘛 |
[40:52] | Any progress finding our bomber? | 那个放炸药的有进展了吗 |
[40:54] | Nope. checked the blast. crude i.e.d. | 没 检查过爆炸物了 原油聚能炸药 |
[40:56] | Amateur hour. | 业余作品 |
[41:01] | We recruited you because you’re a good liar. | 我们重新招募你 是因为你撒谎很在行 |
[41:04] | I guess we can’t complain | 所以你向我们撒谎的时候 |
[41:06] | Too much when you lie to us, hmm? | 我们也不能有太多怨言 |
[41:10] | But know this — one way or another, | 但是你知道 无论如何 |
[41:14] | I expect results. understand? | 我期待结果 明白吗 |
[41:20] | Loud and clear. | 清晰明了 |
[41:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:26] | Doing your own errands? it’s not like you. | 亲自跑腿 不是你的风格啊 |
[41:30] | Exceptional times call for exceptional measures. | 特殊情况当然要特殊对待咯 |
[41:37] | When you’ve spent enough time as an operative, | 如果你是个经验丰富的间谍 |
[41:39] | Recovering from a brush with death isn’t about an | 逃过一劫之后所要做的绝不是 |
[41:42] | Appointment with a psychiatrist or a week in hawaii. | 约个心理医生或去夏威夷度个礼拜的假那么简单 |
[41:45] | It’s about having a purpose. | 你必须找到目标 |
[41:46] | whether it’s something to fight or someone to hunt. | 要么找件事做 要么去找你要找的人 |