时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | my name is michael western | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:06] | We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:12] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:16] | Where am i? miami. | 我在哪儿? 迈阿密 |
[00:19] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:22] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:25] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友… |
[00:26] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧? |
[00:28] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友… |
[00:30] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:33] | …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? | 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的? |
[00:35] | …if you’re desperate. someone needs your help, michael. | 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:38] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 最根本的是 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:54] | Spies make great neighbors. | 间谍是没话说的好邻居 |
[00:55] | They’re polite, they keep the lawn trimmed, | 他们彬彬有礼 门前草坪按时修剪 |
[00:58] | And they never crank the music at night. | 从不半夜大放音乐惊扰他人 |
[01:01] | They don’t stand out | 他们做事不出格 |
[01:01] | because they don’t want to be found. | 因为他们不想引人耳目 |
[01:03] | So if you’re hunting for a covert operative, | 如果你正在寻找一个隐秘的特工 |
[01:05] | And all you’ve got to go on are | 手上仅有的线索是 |
[01:07] | the names of a few dozen suspects, | 一大摞嫌疑人的名字 |
[01:08] | You’re out of luck unless you know where to look. | 除非知道从哪下手 否则就自认倒霉吧 |
[01:11] | That’s bill johnson’s house. | 这是比尔·强森的住处 |
[01:13] | Yeah, that gets funnier every time. | 是啊 又有好事干了 |
[01:15] | So, mike, this is, what, the 10th bill we’ve looked at? | 迈克 这家是我们找的第10个比尔了 |
[01:20] | I need a break, man. | 哥们 我要休息下 |
[01:21] | -You made me buy you a beer after bill number 8. -yeah? | -找了8号比尔后 你让我给你买了啤酒 -怎么说? |
[01:24] | So I’ll buy you another round if you do the honors. | 如果你赏光查完这家 我再给你买啤酒 |
[01:27] | Okay. deal. | 好 成交啦 |
[01:32] | Oh. oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[01:35] | Okay, that’s two rounds, mike. | 迈克 得两杯啤酒才行 |
[01:38] | The garbage someone leaves on the curb can | 在路边垃圾桶里掏垃圾 |
[01:40] | Often tell you more than a face-to-face conversation. | 往往能找到比面谈还要多的信息 |
[01:43] | -Not a lot of junk mail. -well, that fits. | -没多少广告邮件 -这点符合 |
[01:45] | I had a hard time tracking this particular bill down. | 为追踪这位比尔我可花了不少力气 |
[01:48] | Keeps himself out of the system pretty good. | 把自己藏匿得很好 |
[01:51] | And he buys a lot of prunes. | 这家伙买了好多西梅干 |
[01:52] | Shredded documents in the trash used to be | 过去 垃圾里有被粉碎的文件 |
[01:54] | A strong indicator that someone had a secret. | 是某人藏有秘密的有力证明 |
[01:57] | But nowadays, | 而现在 |
[01:57] | Everybody and their mother shreds bills to | 每个人包括他们的妈妈都用碎纸机 |
[02:00] | prevent identity theft. | 以防个人信息失窃 |
[02:07] | Great. the guys lives with his mom. | 好极了 这家伙和他妈妈一起住 |
[02:10] | I ruined my khakis for nothing? | 我的卡其裤就白白报废了? |
[02:12] | I think we found carla’s sniper. | 我想我们找到卡拉的狙击手了 |
[02:14] | Laundry bluing is a synthetic dye that dry cleaners use by | 洗衣上蓝剂是干洗店常用的合成染料 他们用套管 |
[02:18] | The thimble and covert operatives go through by the bottle. | 上色 而秘密特工却整瓶使用 |
[02:21] | It blots out secrets and works like a poor man’s dye pack, | 用它来掩盖秘密 就像流浪汉在垃圾袋里 |
[02:24] | Staining anyone who digs through your trash. | 放个染色包 好让翻你东西的人都染得脏兮兮 |
[02:27] | Wow, the guy’s pretty paranoid. | 这家伙有够小心的 |
[02:29] | They must be using him for something big. | 组织一定有什么大计划让他经手 |
[02:31] | Figure out what, I may get some leverage against carla. | 知道不 我也许有对付卡拉的法子了 |
[02:34] | I need to know everything there is to know about this bill. | 想知道他们的秘密 只要了解这个比尔就行 |
[02:37] | I’m on it, buddy. | 哥们 包我身上 |
[02:55] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:56] | Hey, back of the line, pal. | 退到线外 朋友 |
[02:58] | I… | 我… |
[03:01] | Larry. | 赖里 |
[03:03] | Uh, correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re dead. | 没搞错的话 你不是死了吗 |
[03:05] | Okay, you’re wrong. | 好吧 你真错了 |
[03:07] | Just don’t tell my ex-wife. | 就别告诉我前妻就好 |
[03:08] | LARRY UNDEAD SPY | 赖里 死而复生的间谍 |
[03:11] | Hey…aren’t you gonna invite me inside? | 也不请我进去坐坐? |
[03:15] | Yeah, of course, yeah. just hold that for a sec. | 当然了 替我拿一下 |
[03:21] | Watch yourself because of the… | 你自己小心点 因为… |
[03:25] | Michael, you think I would hurt you? | 迈克尔 你认为我会找你麻烦? |
[03:27] | That hurts me. | 真伤我的心啊 |
[03:29] | Now, I always pat down guys | 现在 对于那些阴魂不散的人 |
[03:32] | who just show up who used to be dead. | 我总要搜搜身 |
[03:34] | Fine, fine. | 好 好 |
[03:34] | If you’re gonna frisk me, frisk me, | 想搜我身 你搜啊 |
[03:36] | Though that sweep on my inner right thigh was pretty half-assed. | 不过摸到我右大腿内侧 可不太仔细哦 |
[03:39] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈来这干什么 |
[03:41] | Well, I missed working with you, man. | 哥们 我想念和你共事的时光了 |
[03:43] | Since i, uh, retired, I’ve been working freelance stuff. | 自从我退休后 我就当起了自由工作者 |
[03:46] | I’ve got more work than I can handle. | 我接的活太多自己干不了 |
[03:48] | I just got a gig here in miami. | 我在迈阿密有个活 |
[03:49] | I thought maybe you might be interested. | 也许你会有兴趣 |
[03:51] | You want me for a job? | 你想要我为你工作? |
[03:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:54] | I want to pay you a lot of money to kill a lady. | 我给你一大笔钱 干掉一位女士 |
[04:07] | Uh-huh. still a yogurt man, I see. | 还是酸奶男啊 |
[04:10] | Well, I guess some things haven’t changed. | 我猜想你有些习惯还保留着 |
[04:12] | And some things have. | 有些就不一样了 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:15] | I heard you got burned. | 听说你被入了黑名单 |
[04:17] | That’s all, larry? | 赖里 你就知道这些? |
[04:19] | You just heard? you sure about that? | 你只是听说? 你确定吗? |
[04:21] | What? | 啥 |
[04:23] | You think maybe I had something to do with it? | 你以为我掺了一脚? |
[04:26] | I know you’re angry, mike, | 迈克 我知道你很恼火 |
[04:28] | but you got to know who your friends are. | 但你要搞清楚谁是你的朋友 |
[04:29] | It wasn’t old lar who used you up and spit you out. | 老赖我可不会利用你又把你出卖的 |
[04:33] | It was the government. | 这是政府干的 |
[04:34] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 比那要更复杂一点吧 |
[04:35] | Oh, please. come on. | 得了吧 |
[04:37] | You went off the reservation, kid — | 小伙子 你破了行规 |
[04:40] | unauthorized kills, selling secrets. | 擅自杀人 出售情报 |
[04:42] | I read the michael westen dossier | 我读过那些流传出来的 |
[04:44] | that’s floating around out there. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿的档案 |
[04:46] | You know what I thought? | 你知道我怎么想? |
[04:47] | I thought, “finally. finally, he wakes up. | 我想 这小朋友终于觉醒了 |
[04:50] | Finally, the kid gets it.” | 他终于开窍了 |
[04:52] | They put us out there, | 他们让我们出生入死 |
[04:55] | tell us the end justifies the means, | 告诉我们 这样不择手段最终是正义的 |
[04:56] | And sooner or later, you believe them. | 总有一天 你会相信他们 |
[04:58] | “i’m a weapon, baby. | 宝贝 我就是一件武器 |
[05:00] | I don’t need some government aiming me. | 我不需要政府对我指手画脚 |
[05:02] | I put people down. I put some cash in my pocket. | 我凭本事去杀人 挣我的辛苦钱 |
[05:04] | So what?” | 这又怎么样? |
[05:05] | Hey, I’m behind you on this, michael. believe that. | 我挺你 迈克尔 相信这点 |
[05:08] | Murder for hire — civilians. | 受雇杀人 杀平民 |
[05:11] | Don’t pretend you’re some kind of boy scout, michael. | 迈克尔 别装什么正义童子军 |
[05:14] | I know better. | 我比你懂得多 |
[05:15] | I don’t know about this thing. it’s a slippery slope. | 我是不知道 搞不好就是悬崖峭壁 |
[05:18] | Well, slippery slopes can be kind of fun — like water slides. | 悬崖峭壁也有很多种 比如好玩的水上滑梯 |
[05:20] | Just hear me out, okay? | 听我说完 好不 |
[05:25] | Jeannie anderson — she is our “dead-ee.” | 基尼·安德森 她就是我们的准死人 |
[05:29] | That’s my term. it’s trademarked. | 这是我的说法 我的注册商标 |
[05:31] | She looks dangerous. | 她看起来很危险 |
[05:33] | Hey, some people live. some people die, kid. | 小孩 有人活就有人死 |
[05:35] | Jeannie is a cancer nurse. | 基尼是一位癌症护理员 |
[05:36] | She married one of her rich patients. | 她嫁给了她的一个有钱病人 |
[05:39] | He got better. then he got sick again. | 他好过一阵 现在又严重起来了 |
[05:41] | Now he’s in a coma. but she is gonna die first. | 现在他处于昏迷中 但那女人必须先死 |
[05:45] | So, who doesn’t want her to have his money? | 谁不想让她继承她丈夫的遗产? |
[05:47] | Oh, I can’t tell you that. | 这我不能说 |
[05:49] | All my deals are anonymous. everything is e-mail. | 我所有的交易都是匿名的 统统是电子邮件 |
[05:51] | -There’s no mess that way. -yeah, except for the killing. | -这样就不会有差错 -除了杀她 |
[05:54] | What — you need my help, lar? is that it? | 你要我帮忙? 赖 是这样吗? |
[05:57] | Michael, I don’t need help killing someone. | 迈克尔 我不需要你帮我杀人 |
[06:00] | If I wanted this lady dead, she would be dead. | 我要这女士死 她就是死人一个 |
[06:03] | Now, the whole idea here is that | 现在我要你 |
[06:05] | you will do this one solo, and that way, | 一个人搞定这女人 这样 |
[06:07] | You can re-establish some kind of a trust with me. | 你就对我重新建立些信心 |
[06:10] | And if everything works out, | 如果一切顺利 |
[06:13] | well, maybe we can work together again… | 那么有可能我们会再次联手.. |
[06:15] | Make some money. | 挣钱 |
[06:17] | Come on. | 就接下这活吧 |
[06:18] | It’s not like you couldn’t use a little cash to buy some | 难道你就不需要来点钱 |
[06:21] | Of the luxuries in life like, hey, furniture, more protein. | 买点像家具 蛋白质这样的奢侈品? |
[06:26] | This one pays 20 grand. | 这个活我付你2万 |
[06:30] | Work long enough in covert ops, | 做地下特工时间久了 |
[06:32] | And you’re bound to be offered some pretty nasty assignments. | 总会碰到不光彩的任务 |
[06:36] | When a bad job comes along, you have two choices, | 当苦差事找上门 有两种选择 |
[06:38] | And neither is very appealing. | 而这两者都不咋样 |
[06:40] | You can pass and watch the op go down or you | 你可以放弃 让别人去做 |
[06:42] | Can take the job and make sure the op gets blown. | 也可以接下这活 然后自己搞砸它 |
[06:45] | Make it $30,000. | 我要3万 |
[06:50] | Deal. | 成交 |
[06:52] | Go get ’em, killer. | 就靠你了 杀手 |
[06:56] | michael, i’m gonna tell you what I tell all my clients. | 迈克尔 丑话说在前头 我对客户都这么说 |
[07:00] | Keep your nose clean. | 放警觉点 |
[07:02] | If a cop comes within a mile of this… | 要是让警察觉察到一点点… |
[07:04] | I kill everybody. | 我会杀死所有人 |
[07:06] | And you know me. | 你懂我意思的 |
[07:08] | I mean…everybody. | 所有人 |
[07:31] | Michael, I want you to meet | 迈克尔 来见见 |
[07:34] | my brilliant, adorable paramedic boyfriend, Campbell. | 我杰出帅气的医护员男朋友坎布尔 |
[07:38] | CAMPBELL FIONA’S BOYFRIEND | 坎布尔 菲欧娜的男朋友 |
[07:41] | Hey, it’s great to meet you, man. | 伙计 很高兴见到你 |
[07:44] | Fiona tells me you’re a soil scientist. | 菲欧娜告诉我你是土壤学家 |
[07:47] | Yes. yes, I love my dirt. | 是的 我喜欢和泥巴为伍 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry I called so early. if this is a bad time… | 抱歉这么早打电话给你 如果打扰了… |
[07:52] | You didn’t wake us. | 你没有吵醒我们 |
[07:53] | We were already up. | 我们已经醒了 |
[07:58] | Campbell, would you mind excusing us just for a minute? | 坎布尔 你不介意我们单独谈谈吧 |
[08:00] | I have to talk with fiona about something. | 我有事要和菲欧娜谈下 |
[08:02] | It’s personal — a family thing. | 私事 家庭事务 |
[08:05] | Oh, yeah, yeah. no problem, no problem. | 没问题 没问题 |
[08:06] | I’ll just go order us up some breakfast. | 我去叫一些早餐 |
[08:08] | I don’t know about you, but I am starving. | 我不知道你 但我快饿死了 |
[08:09] | Mmm. I know you got to be starving, too. | 你肯定也饿坏了吧 |
[08:11] | You want some, uh, eggs, hon? over easy? | 亲爱的 来点什么 鸡蛋 宝贝 单面煎熟? |
[08:15] | -Oh, don’t you just love him? -I’ve been hired to kill a woman. | -他超讨人喜欢的吧 -有人雇我去杀一个女人 |
[08:18] | -You’re changing the subject. -yes, but I’m serious. | -别改话题 -我是认真的 |
[08:20] | I don’t know who wants her dead. | 不知道是谁想让她死 |
[08:22] | I have to find out, and I need your help. | 我得把那人找出来 需要你的帮助 |
[08:30] | Fine. | 好 |
[08:31] | You owe me. | 你欠我个人情 |
[08:39] | How do you know this guy who hired you? | 你怎么认识雇你的这个人的 |
[08:41] | We worked together in the balkans — ’91, ’92. | 91 92年 我们一起在巴尔干工作过 |
[08:43] | It was a crazy time. | 那是个疯狂的时代 |
[08:45] | He seemed somewhat sane in comparison. | 相比起来 他那时看起来还比较理智 |
[08:47] | And now he kills for a living. | 现在他杀人为生 |
[08:49] | Yeah, he made some poor choices before his death. | 在死之前 他做出错误的选择 |
[08:53] | 15 people watched larry walk into an oil refinery right before it blew up. | 15人看到赖里在炼油厂爆炸前 走了进去 |
[08:57] | Apparently, it was his way of taking early retirement. | 很显然 这就是他提早退休的办法 |
[09:00] | Okay, that’s jeannie. | 那就是基尼 |
[09:01] | Larry says she splits her time between the hospital and the museum. | 赖里说她把时间都花在医院和博物馆里 |
[09:05] | They’re having a charity event here. | 他们在这有一个慈善活动 |
[09:07] | Doesn’t exactly sound like the kind of woman anyone should want dead. | 不像那种招人恨到要杀她的女人啊 |
[09:10] | Who’s bankrolling this? | 谁出钱要干掉她? |
[09:11] | Well, that’s what we need to find out. | 这就是我们要搞清楚的 |
[09:13] | Then we blackmail them, make them pay larry to walk away. | 然后敲诈他们 让他们给赖里钱让他走 |
[09:15] | Jeannie lives. | 基尼就能活下去 |
[09:18] | I need to speak with jeannie alone, preferably someplace quiet. | 我得找基尼单独谈谈 最好是安静点的地方 |
[09:22] | Well, I can put you in the same room as her, | 我能安排让你单独见她 |
[09:24] | But I’m not telling her she’s been marked for death. | 但我不会告诉她 她要被杀了 |
[09:26] | That’s your job. | 那是你的事 |
[09:27] | Fair enough, but then you keep watch on her afterwards. | 很好 但之后你必须时刻盯着她 |
[09:30] | you trying to keep me away from campbell? | 你是想分开我和坎贝尔吧 |
[09:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:35] | What you’re doing with this event, it’s extraordinary. | 为这次活动你的努力 真的太了不起了 |
[09:40] | Oh, I don’t know. this charity stuff’s new to me. | 没有啦 我刚接触慈善事业 |
[09:42] | I spend so much time at the hospital. | 花了太多时间在医院 |
[09:44] | You need an outlet, you know? | 知道吗 你得有个发泄的地方 |
[09:46] | Would you give me your e-mail? | 能给我你的电子邮箱吗 |
[09:49] | I really want to get involved. | 我真的想加入 |
[09:51] | Oh, absolutely. we could — oh, my god. I’m so sorry. | 当然 可以… 天哪 对不起 |
[09:57] | Uh…no, don’t worry about it. | 没事 别担心 |
[09:59] | Um, excuse me just one second. | 抱歉 失陪一会儿 |
[10:07] | Jeannie? | 基尼? |
[10:10] | Jeannie Dead-ee | 基尼 准死者 |
[10:12] | Aaah! no. shh! no, no. no, no. listen to me. listen to me. | 不 不 听我说 听我说 |
[10:15] | I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m not going to hurt you, okay? | 我不会伤害你 不会伤害你 |
[10:18] | I am a friend. I am a friend, all right? | 我是你的朋友 朋友 好吗 |
[10:20] | I can’t have somebody coming in here because you’re screaming, | 我不想你的尖叫着把别人招来 |
[10:23] | So I need you to keep quiet and listen to me. | 所以需要你冷静地听我说 |
[10:25] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[10:27] | I’m gonna take my hand off your mouth, okay? | 我要把手从你嘴上拿开了 |
[10:29] | Don’t scream. okay. | 千万别叫 |
[10:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:33] | I’m michael. | 我是迈克尔 |
[10:34] | I’m here because someone was hired to kill you. | 我来这是因为有人雇我杀你 |
[10:38] | Who?! | 谁 |
[10:40] | Me. | 我 |
[10:42] | Okay, okay, but I’m not going to. | 但我不会那样做 |
[10:44] | All right? | 好吗 |
[10:45] | I’m on your side. | 我站在你这边 |
[10:47] | I don’t do that, you understand? | 我不会那么做 明白吗 |
[10:50] | I’m gonna take my hand off your mouth again. | 我要把手从你嘴上再次拿开了 |
[10:54] | Who hired you? | 谁是雇主 |
[10:56] | I don’t know. they stayed anonymous. | 不知道 他们是匿名的 |
[10:59] | I thought you might have some idea. | 我想你可能多少心里有数 |
[11:02] | Usually with a job like this… | 通常类似的事情… |
[11:04] | …there’s not a lot of suspects. | 应该没有几个嫌疑人 |
[11:07] | W– who wants you dead? | 谁想让你死 |
[11:10] | Oh, god. I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:14] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[11:15] | Who’s drew? | 谁是德鲁 |
[11:17] | He’s my husband’s son from his first marriage. | 他是我丈夫与他前妻的儿子 |
[11:19] | Oh, I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[11:22] | He, uh — he was very, very angry when I got written into the will. | 我被列入遗嘱他非常生气 |
[11:27] | He thinks I’m some kind of gold digger. | 他认为我就是个骗钱的 |
[11:29] | Where is drew now? | 现在德鲁在哪 |
[11:30] | Uh, he might be at the house. | 可能在家里 |
[11:31] | He moved in when robert got sick. | 罗伯特生病之后 他就搬来了 |
[11:33] | What if I just give him the money? I don’t care. | 如果我把钱给他呢 我不在乎 |
[11:37] | No. you can’t tell drew that you know. | 不 别告诉德鲁你知道了 |
[11:38] | he might kill you himself. | 他可能会亲自杀了你 |
[11:39] | But what happens when I go to the cops? | 要是报警会怎么样 |
[11:41] | I have to go to the cops. | 我得报警 |
[11:43] | No, you can’t go to the cops, either. | 不 你也不能报警 |
[11:45] | The people who are involved in this — if they find out, | 要是让这事背后的人知道了 |
[11:48] | We’ll all be dead. | 我们都会死的 |
[11:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:50] | -What do you expect me to do? -nothing. | -你要我做什么 -什么都不用做 |
[11:52] | I will handle this for you, okay? | 我会替你处理 |
[11:55] | Now, you met fiona just now, all right? | 你刚刚见到菲欧娜了 对吧 |
[12:00] | She is going to be an old friend from out of town. | 说她是来自外地的老朋友 |
[12:02] | She will stay with you for a couple of days. | 她会陪你呆上几天 |
[12:04] | She’ll keep an eye on you and on drew. | 她会盯着你和德鲁的 |
[12:07] | You have to trust me. it’s gonna be all right. | 你得相信我 一切都会好起来 |
[12:20] | Michael, I got some leftovers. | 迈克尔 我带来点剩饭 |
[12:22] | I thought maybe — hi, honey. | 我想可能… 宝贝 |
[12:24] | Oh, my god. michael, what happened to you? | 天呀 迈克尔 这怎么回事 |
[12:27] | -I’m fine, I’m fine. -no, you’re not fine. | -没事 没事 -不 你有事 |
[12:29] | Look, I’m fine. I just fell down at work, that’s all. | 真的没事 就是干活时摔着了 就这样 |
[12:32] | This, see? | 就是这样 看到了 |
[12:33] | See, this is the thing I cannot deal with, all right? | 看到了 这就是我没法处理的 |
[12:36] | This — this — this wall that you put up. | 你在我俩之间竖起一道墙 |
[12:38] | Do you have any idea how hard it is to have an | 你知道像你这样对我遮遮掩掩 |
[12:41] | Honest exchange with you when you’re withholding like this? | 要跟你敞开心扉的交流有多难? |
[12:45] | You reading a book or something? | 你看了什么书还是怎么了? |
[12:47] | I’m seeing a counselor, michael, | 我在看心理医生 迈克尔 |
[12:48] | And he’s pretty sure you’re the one who has the problems. | 他非常确定是你有问题 |
[12:51] | So you’re actually here, twisting my arm until I go to counseling? | 所以你来这 扭我的胳膊 除非我也去咨询 |
[12:54] | That’s honest. | 有够诚实啊 |
[12:55] | Besides, we tried counseling. | 还有 我们去咨询过了 |
[12:57] | You quit, remember? | 你先不去的 记得吗 |
[12:59] | Well, I want to try again. | 好 我想再试试 |
[13:01] | This new guy says the best place to facilitate a dialogue is in the home. | 这回的心理医生说 沟通的最佳地点是在家里 |
[13:06] | I made an appointment for tomorrow. | 我预约好了明天 |
[13:09] | If you’re not gonna do this for me, michael, | 如果这你都不能为我做 迈克尔 |
[13:12] | Then I don’t know what to say. | 那我无话可说 |
[13:14] | Fine. I will be there. | 行 我去行了吧 |
[13:18] | Great, then. | 很好 |
[13:19] | 1:00. | 一点 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[13:26] | I’m late, but I come bearing gifts. | 我迟到了 不过我带了好东西来 |
[13:29] | That’s the military jacket on our favorite bill johnson. | 这是我们喜欢的比尔·强森的从军资料 |
[13:31] | Buddy of mine pulled it in exchange for some sam time. | 我牺牲了自己的时间 跟我朋友换来的 |
[13:35] | Not all my buddies are guys. | 我的朋友可不都是男人 |
[13:37] | Your methods, your business, sam. | 用什么方法是你自己的事 萨姆 |
[13:39] | So, it looks like our buddy bill had a hell of a career in the marines. | 貌似我们的老伙计比尔在海军陆战队混得不错 |
[13:44] | Big-deal sniper, awful busy during gulf 1, | 王牌狙击手 第一次海湾战争中任务巨多 |
[13:46] | And the fact that carla put a dragunov in this guy’s hands… | 卡拉给他一把dragunov狙击枪这事 |
[13:49] | Probably wasn’t a birthday present. | 不可能是生日礼物那么简单 |
[13:51] | Looks like he was dishonorably discharged. | 上面说他不太光彩地被开除军籍了 |
[13:53] | Yeah, right. | 对 |
[13:54] | The guy was a model marine. he was in for 20 years. | 这家伙是模范陆战队员 服役20年 |
[13:56] | I followed him for a little bit. | 我稍微调查了他一下 |
[13:58] | Sublets a room from the lady with the little yappy dog. | 他从那个抱小狗的女人那里租了个房间 |
[14:00] | -So that’s his landlady, not his mom. -we got to get a bug in there. | -这么说那是女房东 不是他妈 -我们得在那装个窃听器 |
[14:03] | -You want to go over there now and take a crack at it? -tomorrow. | -你现在就过去搞? -明天吧 |
[14:05] | Right now, I got to do a job… | 现在 我得… |
[14:07] | With larry. | 给赖里做事 |
[14:10] | Larry? dead larry? | 赖里 那个死了的赖里 |
[14:12] | Oh, man! I hated that guy. | 伙计 我以前就不喜欢那家伙 |
[14:14] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[14:16] | Okay. I hate him, present tense. | 好吧 我不喜欢他 现在时 |
[14:18] | He’s a bad influence, mike. | 他不是个好鸟 迈迈 |
[14:19] | Don’t tell me you’re working with him. | 别告诉我你跟他一起做事 |
[14:20] | No, I’m not working with him. I’m working against him. | 不是和他一起做事 而是跟他对着干 |
[14:23] | Well, in that case, can I help? | 这样啊 要我帮忙吗 |
[14:25] | You have a lovely home. | 你家真漂亮 |
[14:27] | That’s the problem, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 不是吗 |
[14:30] | I mean, all this — whatever. | 我是说 这些东西 无论什么 |
[14:32] | I just wanted robert. | 我要的只是罗伯特 |
[14:33] | He was the strongest patient I ever had. | 他是我病人中最强壮的一个 |
[14:36] | That’s what got me. | 这是他吸引我的地方 |
[14:38] | And…then I had to watch it come back. | 现在 我又要看着他旧病复发 |
[14:44] | I just want to be there for him…to the end. | 我只想陪着他… 到最后 |
[14:47] | You will. | 你会的 |
[14:52] | How much longer before drew gets back? | 德鲁还要多久回来 |
[14:55] | Um…20 minutes? | 大概20分钟 |
[14:59] | He runs a restaurant that robert bought him, | 他经营一个饭馆 罗伯特买给他的 |
[15:02] | But he’s not much of a worker. | 不过他并不用心经营 |
[15:04] | So he usually comes home early, showers | 所以通常他就很早回家洗澡 |
[15:06] | and then goes out with friends. | 然后再跟他的朋友们出去玩 |
[15:08] | Give me a heads-up if you hear him. | 看见他回来就跟我讲 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:17] | This is disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[15:21] | Oh, come on, fi. it’s one garbage can. | 加油 菲 只不过一个小垃圾桶罢了 |
[15:23] | You’re getting off easy. trust me. | 没什么大不了的 相信我 |
[15:25] | Well, here’s something interesting. | 找到个有趣的东西了 |
[15:27] | Drew made a copy of jeannie’s datebook. | 德鲁复印了基尼的记事本 |
[15:29] | At least now we know how larry got his information. | 至少现在我们就知道 赖里是怎么搞到消息的了 |
[15:32] | Drew just pulled up! | 德鲁的车开进来了! |
[15:34] | That’s my cue, gentlemen. | 我有事了 先生们 |
[15:36] | Michael, keep this line open. you owe me a new cellphone. | 迈克尔 别挂机 你欠我个新手机 |
[15:39] | I’m stashing this one. | 我把我的手机藏在他房间了 |
[15:42] | Yeah, whose saab is that out front? | 外面是谁的萨博车 |
[15:44] | Oh, I have a girlfriend in from out of town. | 哦 我一个女朋友进城来了 |
[15:46] | She’s just, uh, sleeping up in the guest room. | 她…她刚刚上去客房睡了 |
[15:49] | Hustle, fi. | 快 菲 |
[15:49] | If he catches you and it gets back to larry, | 要是他看到你 让赖里知道 |
[15:51] | The body count on this will go way up. | 我们大伙都玩儿完 |
[15:58] | Drew Entitled Punk | 德鲁 公子哥流氓 |
[16:23] | Hey, hey, roth. man, it’s drew. | 嗨 嗨 洛斯 我是德鲁 |
[16:24] | No, no, no. I’m straight. | 不不不 我现在不用 |
[16:26] | That last eight ball did me just fine. | 昨晚那八个药丸 搞的我很爽 |
[16:28] | I-i got a problem here. yeah, about that other thing. | 我这儿出了点问题 对 另一件事 |
[16:30] | I need you to make a few calls. the hit can’t go down here. | 你帮我打几个电话吧 不能在这干了 |
[16:33] | Yeah, she’s got some bitch staying with her. | 对 有个贱人跟她在一起 |
[16:35] | If those guys are planning on getting to her here, | 如果他们打算来这儿干掉她的话 |
[16:37] | You’re just gonna have to find another way, right? thanks. | 大概得另外想想办法了 好吗 谢谢 |
[16:40] | Mike, I don’t want to hurt your feelings, | 迈克 我不想打击你 |
[16:42] | But it sounds like you’re not the only person drew hired to kill jeannie. | 但貌似你并不是德鲁雇佣的唯一一个杀手 |
[16:58] | You hiding sam axe in here? | 你把萨姆·艾克斯藏这儿了? |
[16:59] | You told him. | 你告诉他了 |
[17:02] | Wow. been a while. been a while. | 哇 好久不见 好久不见啦 |
[17:07] | And you look…great. | 你看上去…真不错 |
[17:09] | You, too, larry. very youthful. | 你也是 赖里 很年轻 |
[17:11] | Still drinking the blood of children? | 还在喝小孩的血吗 |
[17:17] | Well, I’m glad you called, kid. | 很高兴你给我打电话 |
[17:19] | Got an e-mail from our client. | 我收到客户的一封电子邮件 |
[17:21] | Seems jeannie has a houseguest. | 好像基尼来了个住家访客 |
[17:24] | Yeah, we got bigger problems than that, larry. | 我们还有更大的麻烦 赖里 |
[17:26] | It seems drew has double-booked the job. | 德鲁好像雇了两伙人 |
[17:28] | He put the word out through his coke dealer. | 他跟他的毒贩子这么说的 |
[17:31] | No. no. no! damn it! damn it! | 不不不 该死 该死 |
[17:38] | I’m not gonna get angry. I’m not gonna get angry. | 我不生气 我不生气 |
[17:41] | Just cool down, all right? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[17:42] | I feel a cleansing rash of heart attacks coming on. | 我看该来个心脏病发作 干净痛快 |
[17:45] | Larry, there’s no need to poison anybody. | 赖里 没必要下毒 |
[17:47] | Yes, there is. my name is in the mix. | 不 必须的 这关系到我的名声 |
[17:50] | There’s amateurs on this | 业余的人掺和进这事 |
[17:51] | gonna be cops all over it. | 会把警察都招来的 |
[17:52] | We need to start putting people in the ground. | 我们得开始动手了 |
[17:54] | Drew, dead. jeannie, dead. the houseguest, dead. | 德鲁得死 基尼得死 那个访客也得死 |
[17:57] | The coke dealer, anyone you hired, et cetera. | 还有毒贩子 还有你雇来的人 等等 |
[18:00] | That’s a lot of bodies. | 那还得死不少呢 |
[18:01] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[18:02] | Are you gonna stand there, | 难道你就这么站着 |
[18:04] | And you’re gonna tell me that you don’t have the same impulse? | 告诉我说 你根本没有同样的冲动? |
[18:08] | I know how you used to look at people | 我知道当有人背叛我们时 |
[18:10] | when they betrayed us, | 当有人愚蠢的令我们失望时 |
[18:12] | When their stupidity disappointed us. | 你是怎样看他们的 |
[18:14] | Come on! I know that look. | 拜托 我知道你的表情 |
[18:17] | And you know how easy this would be? | 你知道这有多简单吗 |
[18:18] | It’s not the smart play here. | 这样做并不明智 |
[18:20] | I’ll go to drew. I’ll tell him to call off the job. | 我要去找德鲁 我去告诉他行动取消 |
[18:23] | You know how convincing I can be. | 你也知道我向来极具说服力 |
[18:25] | The cops will never hear your name if jeannie lives, larry. | 只要基尼不死 警察永远不会知道有你什么事 赖里 |
[18:30] | Well, I guess the baby bird has got to leave the nest sometime. | 看样子小鸟翅膀长硬了嘛 |
[18:34] | Your call, kid. | 随便你们 |
[18:38] | But if being a softy turns around to bite you in the ass, | 但是 万一到时候有了差错 被人反咬一口 |
[18:44] | I will be here to say… | 我就会说 |
[18:47] | “told you so.” | 我早跟你们说过了 |
[18:53] | That’s our larry. | 他还是我们的老赖里 |
[18:58] | Covert operatives try to avoid assuming | 秘密特工应尽可能避免 |
[19:01] | Other people’s identities whenever possible. | 以其他人的身份出现 |
[19:03] | There’s just too many pitfalls when you’re dealing | 因为当你碰到和你的新身份有关的人时 |
[19:05] | With someone your new identity has corresponded with. | 会有太多露马脚的可能 |
[19:07] | What have they said? | 他们说了什么 |
[19:09] | What have they been told? what have they agreed to? | 他们听到了什么 他们赞成什么 |
[19:11] | Of course, | 当然 |
[19:11] | It helps if the person you’re deceiving is | 如果你骗的那个人 正好特别怕你扮演的那个人 |
[19:13] | Terrified of the person you’re pretending to be. | 就比较容易了 |
[19:16] | Sorry to interrupt, fellas, but I need to borrow this guy. | 对不起打扰一下 伙计们 但我跟这家伙有点私事 |
[19:18] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[19:20] | I’m drew’s friend. we met on the internet — facebook buddies. | 我是德鲁的朋友 我们在网上见过 开心网上结识的朋友 |
[19:22] | Uh, yeah. guys, just, uh… just give us a few minutes. | 对 伙计们 请离开一会儿 |
[19:30] | So, uh, so you’re — larry sizemore. | 这么说 你是…赖里·塞兹莫 |
[19:34] | I-i thought we were never gonna meet. | 我还以为我们永远不会见面呢 |
[19:35] | You made it very clear in your e-mails we were never gonna meet. | 你在电子邮件里说的很清楚 我们永不见面 |
[19:38] | I didn’t want to, kid, believe that. but you got sloppy. | 我也不想这么做 孩子 但你坏事了 |
[19:40] | S-sloppy? | 坏…坏事 |
[19:42] | No, no, no. I followed all of your instructions. | 不不不 我全都是照着你的指示来做的啊 |
[19:44] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[19:45] | You were one stupid, careless son of a bitch. | 你个愚蠢没大脑的狗娘养的猪 |
[19:50] | Wait. i-i don’t understand. no kidding. | -等一下 我不明白 -我没跟你开玩笑 |
[19:54] | I thought we had a deal, drew. | 我以为我们说好了 德鲁 |
[19:58] | I would do the job, and you would keep your nose clean. | 我负责干活 你别惹麻烦 |
[20:00] | I was. i-i-i did. | 我没有惹事啊 |
[20:02] | No, | 不 |
[20:02] | I don’t think you actually understand what “keep your nose clean” means. | 我想你没弄懂 什么叫做”不惹麻烦” |
[20:05] | Because if you did, | 你要是安分点 |
[20:06] | You wouldn’t have told your coke dealer to hire other people to do my job. | 就不会跟你的毒贩子讲 又另外雇个杀手 |
[20:13] | What’s the rule, drew? no cops. | 知道规矩吗 德鲁 不能扯上警察 |
[20:15] | Well, I didn’t think that roth was gonna — what’s that? | -呃 我觉得洛斯不会… -你说什么 |
[20:18] | You didn’t think what? what?! | 你觉得什么 什么 |
[20:20] | You don’t think roth would ever get arrested for selling cocaine? | 你觉得洛斯不可能因为卖可卡因而被捕吗 |
[20:23] | What then, chucklehead?! | 然后怎么办 蠢货 |
[20:26] | He’s gonna flip! | 他会招供的 |
[20:30] | “i know a rich boy — he wants his stepmom dead.” | “我认识个有钱人 他想要他后妈死” |
[20:33] | That’s conspiracy. | 那完全是个阴谋 |
[20:36] | And then we’re all in. what if we get rid of roth? | -然后我们就完了 -要是把洛斯干掉呢 |
[20:38] | No, if I’m killing anybody, I’m killing you. | 不行 我不杀人 除非先杀你 |
[20:40] | Some people live, and some people die. | 有人活着 就有人死 |
[20:43] | Which are you gonna be, drew? | 你想做哪一种 德鲁 |
[20:45] | There’s one way you live. you call off this hit. | 你要想活命只有一条路 取消行动 |
[20:48] | How many other people did you hire? i-i — two. | -你一共雇了几个人 -两…两个 |
[20:50] | You’re going to make two “i’m sorry, | 那你得对两个人说 “对不起 |
[20:52] | But I have to let you go” phone calls right now. | 但行动得停止” 现在就给他们打电话 |
[20:56] | I-i-i can’t. I don’t have time. I have to get ahold of roth. | 不…不行 我没时间了 我得先找到洛斯 |
[20:58] | Look, g-g-give me till 5:00. I’m coming back at 4:00. | -宽限到5点吧 -我4点回来 |
[21:00] | And when I come back, I want good news | 等我回来 最好给我好消息 |
[21:03] | or you’re my next dead-ee. | 否则你就下个准死人 |
[21:10] | And that’s why I like to say that trust is a bridge, | 所以我喜欢说 信任是一座桥梁 |
[21:14] | And it needs a strong foundation. | 它需要坚实的基础 |
[21:17] | And you can’t build a bridge | 只有痛苦和害怕 |
[21:19] | out of pain and fear, can you? | 是造不了桥梁的 对吧 |
[21:21] | Can you, michael? | 对吗 迈克尔 |
[21:23] | Uh, no, because that would make it, um… | 对 因为那就会使它 呃… |
[21:25] | …structurally unsound. | 结构不稳 |
[21:28] | I’m detecting a lot of negativity in this room. | 看来这里有人不太积极啊 |
[21:31] | You see what I’m dealing with here. | 现在知道我的处境了吧 |
[21:33] | Now, that’s not helpful, either. not helpful. | -这样也不行 -不行 |
[21:36] | You both have to commit to this work. you owe it to each other. | 你们得配合我 你们对彼此都该负责 |
[21:39] | And I would like to remind you of that. | 我想要提醒这一点 |
[21:42] | So there’s something I want both of you to do for our next session. | 那么 下一次治疗前 我希望你俩能共同做一件事 |
[21:46] | Are you giving us homework? | 你是要留家庭作业吗 |
[21:48] | I prefer to call it “lifework.” | 我更喜欢称之为 生活作业 |
[21:51] | In fact, that’s the title of the book I’m writing. | 事实上 这是我正在写的一本书的名字 |
[21:53] | I would like each of you to make a list | 请你们两位各自列一个清单 |
[21:57] | Five things you’re grateful to the other person for. | 你们彼此感激的五件事 |
[22:04] | I think that’s a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[22:07] | Mom, do you still have dad’s old gas-company jacket? | 妈 你还留着爸爸的旧煤气公司外套吗 |
[22:10] | Probably not. I threw away most of his work stuff. | 大概没有 我把他的大部分东西都扔了 |
[22:13] | What do you need it for? I just do. | -你要来干嘛 -就是需要 |
[22:15] | Michael, you’re supposed to be honest with me. | 迈克尔 你应该对我诚实 |
[22:18] | What happened to the bridge? fine. | -咱们的桥是怎么了 -好吧 |
[22:21] | Uh, I need to get a shut-in | 我得到一个女人的屋子里去 |
[22:22] | and her yappy dog out of her house. | 把她跟那只叽歪的狗请出来 |
[22:24] | I was gonna tell her she had a gas leak. | 我打算骗她说她家的煤气泄露了 |
[22:28] | What about this exterminator uniform? | 这个除虫公司制服怎么样 |
[22:34] | Tell her you’re spraying her yard with | 告诉她你在她家的院子里 |
[22:35] | some toxic material, | 喷洒了有毒物质 |
[22:37] | And now her poor little puppy is gravely ill | 这样她的小可怜狗就华丽的病倒了 |
[22:39] | and has to go to the vet. | 得去看兽医 |
[22:41] | Yeah, you just send the bill to that address there, and, you know, | 是的 你把帐单寄到了那边的地址 |
[22:45] | We’ll pay for the visit. | 我们就会过来造访 |
[22:47] | I don’t understand how this could have happened | 我不知道怎么会有这种事 |
[22:48] | yeah, neither do i. | 我也不知道 |
[22:50] | It was a total accident, but I had to own up. | 完全是个意外 但我得坦白承认 |
[22:52] | Now, this stuff is toxic, this spill, and from what I hear of pets, | 这个东西是有毒的 这种喷液 据我所知 |
[22:55] | The little pads on the feet | 宠物脚上的小肉垫… |
[22:57] | it just sucks it up like a straw. | 会像吸管一样把它吸出来 |
[22:59] | And you don’t want your little loved one | 你也不希望你的小可爱 |
[23:01] | Here to be paws up next to the water bowl, so… | 用小瓜子趴在水碗边上吧 |
[23:04] | Paco? yeah. | -帕高 -是的 |
[23:05] | Maybe you want to also have yourself checked out. | 也许你自己也应该检查一下 |
[23:08] | The vet will take very good care of both of you. | 兽医会好好照顾你们俩的 |
[23:15] | Grateful to mom list 1. Outfitted me with a cover ID | 感谢妈妈的清单 1 帮我想出伪装身份 |
[23:23] | You’re a wizard, mikey. | 你真是个巫师 迈克尔 |
[23:25] | I don’t know where you come up with this stuff. | 真不知道你怎么想出这主意的 |
[24:03] | Look what our friend was hiding in the wall. | 瞧咱们的朋友把什么藏在墙里 |
[24:08] | I guess carla talks to her sniper the same way she talks to you. | 看来卡拉跟这个狙击手的联络方式 跟和你一样 |
[24:11] | You know, she needs to freshen it up a little bit, | 你知道 她也该活跃思路 |
[24:13] | Try the jumble for a change. | 改改花样 |
[24:15] | Hey, lar, not a good time. what do you need? | 老赖 现在不是时候 有什么事 |
[24:17] | Just checking in. how are things? | 只是随便问问 事情怎么样 |
[24:20] | Things are good. | 很好 |
[24:21] | You don’t need to be checking in. | 你没必要专门打个电话来问 |
[24:24] | It’s under control. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[24:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. just listen. | 好的 听着 |
[24:27] | I want to repitch my idea, and in case you don’t remember | 我再重申一次 万一你忘了 |
[24:31] | the outline is,”let’s kill everyone.” | 我们的行动纲领是”杀光他们” |
[24:35] | No need for that. not necessary. | 没必要那么做 没必要 |
[24:37] | I’m heading over to drew’s now, | 我这就去德鲁那儿 |
[24:39] | And he’s handing out pink slips as we speak. | 估计现在他忙着通知他的杀手任务取消 |
[24:42] | It’s under control. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[24:43] | I hope so, kid. I really do. | 希望如此 孩子 真的 |
[24:48] | Just checking in? | 就问问这么简单 |
[24:49] | He’s got a weird thing for you. | 他对你的态度有点古怪 |
[24:52] | That’s ’cause he doesn’t have any friends. | 那是因为他没什么朋友 |
[24:54] | That’s because he’s killed most of them, mike. | 因为他把他多数朋友都干掉了 迈克 |
[25:06] | When a pro plans an ambush, they capitalize on the element of surprise. | 专业高手想打伏击 会尽量掌控所有的偶然因素 |
[25:10] | They attack aggressively so their | 他们采取发动有力进攻 |
[25:12] | Opponent has to react from a place of weakness. | 对手往往措手不及 |
[25:15] | An amateur, on the other hand, is more likely to take a defensive posture, | 相反 业余人士更注重防守 |
[25:19] | Which means they are the one acting from a place of weakness. | 这让他们在过招之前 弱项就已暴露无遗 |
[25:32] | Hey, buddy, what are you doing back there? | 伙计 你在那边干嘛 |
[25:33] | i-i-i-i’m — I’m sorry, man. | 我 我 我很抱歉 |
[25:35] | What are you doing with a gun? | 那你又为什么带着枪 |
[25:37] | Well, you said that you were gonna kill me if I didn’t call off the hit. | 你说如果我没有摆平 你就会杀了我 |
[25:39] | You didn’t call off the hit? | 难道你没有 |
[25:40] | No, no. I tried. I tried to call off the hit. | 我尽力了 我是想取消这次行动的 |
[25:43] | But I got through to one guy, | 我联系上了一个 |
[25:44] | And then I couldn’t get through — and then the | 但我没办法联络上另一个 |
[25:46] | Other guy — but I know he’s gonna be killing her. | 那个人 我知道他今天就会去杀她 |
[25:48] | -Today? -yeah, i-i think it’s happening now. | -就在今天 -对 没准现在已经… |
[25:51] | Now? what do you mean right now? | 现在 你说现在是什么意思 |
[25:53] | I-i-i called this one guy about jeannie. | 我之前打电话问那人关于基尼的事 |
[25:55] | He said it was gonna take him like two days to get it put together. | 他说他要两天的时间来准备 |
[25:58] | He told me that he was gonna get a dump truck, | 他说打算找一辆自卸货车 |
[25:59] | And he was gonna hit her when she was coming home. | 在基尼回家的时候撞死她 |
[26:02] | You’re gonna call her right now. | 现在打给她 |
[26:03] | You will call jeannie, and you warn her! | 现在打给基尼 给她警告 |
[26:06] | -I already tried! it didn’t go through! -so?! | -我打了 但打不通 -为什么 |
[26:08] | The guy put in a cell jammer in her car to block all of her calls. | 那家伙给她车里装了个干涉器 |
[26:12] | It’s too late, man. | 太晚了 伙计 |
[26:13] | Okay, your name’s not involved. | 好吧 我没泄露你的名字 |
[26:15] | The cops aren’t involved, either. | 那些条子也不会知道的 |
[26:17] | -I promise it’s just gonna look like an accident. -no cops? | -我发誓会做得像个意外 -没有警察? |
[26:19] | Who do you think investigates fatal car crashes? | 你觉得谁会来调查致死车祸? |
[26:23] | P-please. please. you can’t. | 求 求你 不要 |
[26:26] | No, I could. | 不 我会 |
[26:27] | You know how easy you’re making this for me, drew? | 你知道这对我来说只是小菜一碟吗 德鲁 |
[26:31] | Okay. I could run. just — just let me run. | 好吧 我可以跑路 让我跑路 |
[26:34] | Please let me run. please. please let me run. | 放了我吧 我跑路 |
[26:38] | Run. | 最好别让我再见到你 |
[26:46] | Cellphone jammers emit radio waves at | 手机干涉装置会发射与普通手机 |
[26:48] | The same frequency as commercial cellphones. | 相同频率的电波 |
[26:52] | They’re useful when you really want | 当你想让某人与外界失去联系 |
[26:53] | To make sure someone stays out of touch. | 这玩意儿很管用 |
[26:57] | The caller you are trying to reach is unavailable. | 您所呼叫的用户暂时无法接通 |
[27:25] | It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to take out a moped or a dump truck. | 要阻拦助动车或是大货车其实都差不多 |
[27:30] | Every vehicle has three areas of vulnerability | 每种交通工具都有三个命门 |
[27:32] | The driver, the engine,and the tires. | 司机 引擎 和轮胎 |
[27:34] | A can of paint across the windshield could blind the driver. | 泼在挡风玻璃上的油漆 能让司机不辨方向 |
[27:38] | A 50-millimeter cannon could kill the engine. | 50毫米口径的小炮 可以搞定引擎 |
[27:41] | But neither will guarantee the truck won’t swerve into oncoming traffic. | 但二者都无法确保 车子不撞上迎面而来的车辆 |
[28:05] | But if you force a vehicle’s front tires off the road, | 但如果你有本事让车子的前轮离地 |
[28:09] | You drastically diminish its maneuverability. | 你就成功地解除了车辆的操作性 |
[28:12] | That way, it can’t swerve. | 这样 它就不能突然转向 |
[28:15] | Of course, | 当然 |
[28:15] | Getting a dump truck’s tires off the ground is even more | 要让大卡车前轮离地 这难度得翻番 |
[28:19] | Difficult than it sounds — and a hell of a lot more dangerous. | 危险系数同样加倍 |
[28:42] | That’s right! come here you son of a bitch! | 没错 你个狗娘养的 |
[29:02] | I took care of it. you’re in the clear. | 我来搞定 没你事了 |
[29:04] | Drew is on the run, | 德鲁已经跑路了 |
[29:05] | And there aren’t any homicide detectives looking for a guy named larry. | 不会有什么凶案组的警探来找叫赖利的人了 |
[29:09] | You know the last guy who cost me a bunch of | 上一个浪费我大把钱的杀手 |
[29:12] | Money didn’t tell me about it with a smile on his face. | 可不是这么开心地向我报告 |
[29:15] | Lar, you’re looking at it all wrong. | 老赖 情况不是这样的 |
[29:17] | I didn’t cost you a bunch of money. | 我可一分钱都没花你的 |
[29:19] | I saved you a lot of hassle. | 还帮你解决了大麻烦 |
[29:20] | This way, you’re not gonna have to kill four or five people. | 这样 你也就可以少杀四 五个人了 |
[29:23] | Four or five people — what’s that? | 四 五个 怎么说? |
[29:25] | Well, that is something. | 你自己明白 |
[29:26] | If you say so, michael. | 要这么说的话 迈克尔 |
[29:28] | But a dump truck. wow. I wish I’d seen that. | 自卸卡车 真希望我亲眼看到 |
[29:31] | I mean, I got to tell you, kid, I’m a fan. | 我不得不说 孩子 我是你的粉丝了 |
[29:34] | Well, you were always very supportive. thanks. | 你一直都很支持我 谢了 |
[29:36] | Well, who knows? | 但谁知道 |
[29:38] | Maybe we’ll get another chance to work together again some day. | 没准哪天我们又有机会合作呢 |
[29:40] | Yeah, maybe not. could’ve been great. | -也许不行 -但那一定很棒 |
[29:43] | Well, I got to go. got another gig. | 我得走了 还有别的买卖 |
[29:46] | Got to shuffle off to buffalo. | 还得赶去布法罗 |
[29:49] | -See you around, kid. -I’ll see you, larry. | -再见 孩子 -再见 赖里 |
[30:00] | Listen to this, mike. your sniper just made a call. | 听着 迈克 你的狙击手刚打了个电话 |
[30:03] | Saturday. I’ll be there at 1500. | 周六 我会赶到1500号 |
[30:05] | When are you going to give me the name of the target? | 什么时候把目标的名字给我 |
[30:08] | And this is it, right — no more games? | 就这样了 没别的花样了? |
[30:10] | I get my pension back? | 我就能拿回我的养老金? |
[30:12] | This sounds like another play from carla’s | 听起来就像卡拉的另一出戏 |
[30:14] | “do what we say or we’ll ruin your life” playbook. | 照我说的错 否则就毁了你的人生 |
[30:17] | At least she’s consistent. | 至少她始终如一 |
[30:19] | Sounds like bill johnson’s got a date. | 听起来比尔·强森有个约会 |
[30:21] | I guess I do, too. | 猜我也有一个 |
[30:29] | Drew, for your sake, I hope you’re calling me from someplace far. | 为你好 希望你是在很远的地方打给我的 德鲁 |
[30:34] | Yeah, yeah. i-i’m really sorry, man. | 抱歉 真的很抱歉 兄弟 |
[30:36] | I tried. I tried. I did. I tried to go away. | 我尽力 尽力了 我尽力走得远远的 |
[30:38] | I swear. but this guy showed up. | 我发誓 但那家伙突然出现了 |
[30:40] | He — he just showed up and told me that the job was on. | 他就这么冒出来 说行动还要继续 |
[30:43] | -I tried to tell him… -drew, slow down. slow down. | -我想告诉他… -慢点 德鲁 慢点 |
[30:45] | Okay. all right. | 好的 |
[30:47] | This guy — he knew I wanted jeannie killed. | 这家伙 他知道我一直想基尼死 |
[30:51] | I tried to tell him the job was off. | 我告诉他 行动取消了 |
[30:52] | He said it’s still on. | 但他说还得干下去 |
[30:54] | -He told me I have to pay him. otherwise… -guy? what guy? | -他还说我必须得付钱给他 否则… -他是谁 |
[30:58] | He — he’s tall. he’s — he’s an older guy. | 他很高 年纪比较大 |
[31:02] | He said his name’s michael westen. | 他说他叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[31:10] | We’re adding four more, but there could be a possibility of six or eight. | 我们又加了四个 但可能需要六到八个 |
[31:15] | I’m not really… | 我不是很… |
[31:18] | Excuse me a moment. | 我失陪一会 |
[31:20] | But you said it was over. | 你说已经结束了 |
[31:22] | We had one slip through the cracks. | 我们漏掉了一个人 |
[31:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:26] | It’s complicated. | 这说起来很复杂 |
[31:28] | I have to admit that it’s pretty exhausting. | 我不得不说 这事让我很疲倦 |
[31:31] | I know, but at least we know who’s coming this time. | 我知道 但至少这次我们清楚对手是谁 |
[31:34] | You still have that charity lunch today. | 你继续进行今天的慈善午餐活动 |
[31:35] | You’re gonna go to it. | 照常参加 |
[31:37] | Fi will explain what you have to do. | 具体的细节菲会给你解释 |
[31:40] | It’ll be a little out of your comfort zone, but we’ll keep you safe, okay? | 也许会让你没安全感 但我们会保证你的安全 行吗 |
[31:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:52] | Hey, mike, come on. you want to lock this? | 迈克 算了吧 你真打算在这儿做窝了 |
[31:55] | That sociopath is still out there. | 那个反社会分子还逍遥法外呢 |
[31:57] | Larry won’t come after me. | 赖里不会追杀我的 |
[31:59] | He thinks we’re brothers in arms or something. | 他认为我们是兄弟 或是别的什么 |
[32:01] | I don’t know, man. | 我不清楚 伙计 |
[32:03] | He used your name. I think you pissed him off. | 他用你的名字 我认为你气坏他了 |
[32:06] | No, that was just his way of saying, “hands off my operation. | 不 那只是他所谓的 “别插手我的事” |
[32:10] | Sit this one out.” | 不要多事 |
[32:11] | Hey, you were right about how larry’s coming after jeannie. | 关于赖里追踪基尼 你的直觉很棒 |
[32:14] | Drugstore across the street from his hotel had a little fire last night. | 他旅馆对面的药店昨晚发生了一起小火灾 |
[32:18] | Enough to mask him swiping something nasty, I’m sure. | 我确信 足以掩饰他的一些小偷小摸了 |
[32:21] | -He always did like his poisons. -yeah. | -他最喜欢用毒 -对 |
[32:23] | Any guesses on when or where he’s gonna make his next move? | 他下一步计划是何时何地 你有数吗? |
[32:26] | Drew was told to have his money ready by 1:00. | 他让德鲁在1:00前把钱准备好 |
[32:28] | The poison plus the time… | 准备毒药再加拿钱的时间… |
[32:31] | Larry’s going to jeannie’s lunch. | 赖里打算在基尼的午餐上动手 |
[32:33] | After she’s dead, drew brings larry the money, | 她一死 德鲁正好付钱给他 |
[32:37] | And that’s when you’re gonna… | 到时你就会… |
[32:39] | Look, you want me to do it? | 要我来干吗 |
[32:41] | No. | 不 |
[32:45] | It should be me. | 该我上 |
[32:50] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[32:51] | Michael westen’s a real dangerous man. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿是个真正的危险分子 |
[32:53] | I don’t need you to read me his file. we go way back. | 他的档案不用你念给我听 言归正传 |
[32:56] | -So — so this is gonna work out? -oh, sure. | -你会解决这事吗 -当然 |
[32:58] | Just not for you, ’cause when you pay him, you’re dead. | 但不是为你 因为你付钱就会死 |
[33:00] | Why — why would he kill me? | 为什么他要杀我 |
[33:01] | You’ve seen his face. | 你见过他的脸了 |
[33:03] | Wait. well, then, i-i’ll run. | 等等 好吧 那我跑路 |
[33:04] | Yeah, you should run, | 是啊 你是该跑路 |
[33:05] | But you should make damn sure | 不过在你跑之前 |
[33:07] | Michael westen is dead before you do that. | 你死活得确保看到迈克尔·韦斯顿的尸体 |
[33:09] | How? by serving him up for me. | -我怎么做 -你帮我引出他 |
[33:11] | You’re paying him today, right? | 你今天要去给他钱 对吗 |
[33:13] | I just need to know where. | 我要知道地点 |
[33:14] | He — he said he was gonna direct me to the hand-off. | 他说会告诉我指定的交付地点 |
[33:18] | Once the jobs done — he said, “just be in your car with the money | 事成之后 他说 带着钱坐车里 |
[33:21] | in the gables, ready to go.” | 在三角墙那边等着 随时准备出发 |
[33:22] | He’s doing it walking distance from the hit. | 那儿肯定里行动地点不远 |
[33:24] | Oh, that is nice. okay. | 很不错啊 好 |
[33:25] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 听着 你就这么办 |
[33:27] | You will go where he says, you will give him your cash, | 你去他指定的地方 把钱交给他 |
[33:30] | And then you will hit the deck when the bullets start flying. | 在我开枪之前迅速趴在地上 |
[33:33] | Once michael’s dead, then you can run, and, drew, if you ever come back, | 迈克尔死了之后 你就逃吧 还有德鲁 如果你敢回来 |
[33:38] | I will find you. | 我会找上门的 |
[33:40] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[33:41] | Good. good. | 很好 |
[33:43] | Because you’ve seen my face, and I don’t like you. | 因为你看见过我的脸了 我不喜欢你 |
[33:54] | Well, aside from a few really hideous dresses, | 除了一些糟糕透顶的穿着之外 |
[33:57] | There’s not much to be scared of in here yet. | 这儿也没什么可怕的 |
[34:00] | He’s got to be around there somewhere, fi. | 他肯定在附近 菲 |
[34:03] | He’s tall, dyes his hair, face like a ferret. | 高个子 染过发 脸像白鼬一样 |
[34:08] | Where did the man in black come from? | 那个黑衣人是从哪儿冒出来的 |
[34:10] | Wait a minute. you’ve got him? | 等等 你看到他了? |
[34:12] | He’s good. he came out of nowhere. | 他很不赖 悄无声息地冒出来了 |
[34:14] | Good-looking, too. | 长的也还不错 |
[34:17] | Yeah, he’s all right, I guess. he’s no campbell, though. | 是啊 差不多吧 不过他可比不上坎布尔 |
[34:20] | Who is? | 谁比得上 |
[34:21] | He’s the only boyfriend I’ve ever had | 他是我约会过的唯一一个 |
[34:22] | who comes with his own ambulance. | 开着自己救护车来接我的男朋友 |
[34:29] | Larry just sprayed jeannie’s fork with something. | 赖里刚往基尼的叉子上喷了点东西 |
[34:32] | Wait. wait. that’s probably atropine. | 等等 有可能是阿托品(毒性很强) |
[34:34] | You might want to tell jeannie she’s about to have a heart attack. | 你应该去告诉基尼等会儿假装发心脏病 |
[34:40] | Lunchtime. got to go. | 午餐时间 我走了 |
[34:41] | Hey, fi. | 菲 |
[34:42] | Don’t be a hero here, all right? | 别逞英雄 好吗 |
[34:44] | You got a problem, you let me know. | 有什么问题 都告诉我 |
[34:48] | You a soil scientist, too? | 你也是土壤学家吗 |
[34:51] | Oh, yeah. big time. | 是啊 好时光啊 |
[35:13] | Take a couple of bites. | 吃几口东西 |
[35:16] | Excuse yourself to the bathroom. | 然后去洗手间 |
[35:18] | I’ll follow and discover your body and call 911. | 我会跟着你过去 假装发现你躺倒在地上然后拨911 |
[35:22] | Bbbon appit. | 祝好胃口 |
[35:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[35:48] | Aah! oh, my god! jeannie! | 上帝啊 基尼 |
[35:53] | Staging a fake death in a believable | 在预算紧张的情况下 |
[35:55] | Emergency response is almost impossible on a budget. | 想伪造一起救护应急反应几乎是不可能的事情 |
[35:58] | One lone ambulance isn’t going to sell it. | 光是一辆救护车是不够使人信服的 |
[36:04] | So unless you happen to have a fleet of fire-and-rescue vehicles, | 所以除非你正好有一队救火救护车辆 |
[36:08] | Uniforms, and a dozen actors you trust | 很多穿制服的和一批可以信任的演员 |
[36:11] | you really do have to call 911. | 那你还真得拨911 |
[36:13] | You just have to have called your people first. | 只是你必须先给自己人打电话 |
[36:17] | Hold on, jeannie! hold on! | 坚持住 基尼 坚持住 |
[36:19] | How did you guys get here so fast?! | 你们怎么这么快就到了 |
[36:21] | We’re losing her! | 她快不行了 |
[36:31] | You were fantastic. | 你真是太棒了 |
[36:33] | Why do you seem to be so relaxed? never again. | 你怎么看上去像没事一样 我再也不干了 |
[36:36] | Hey, jeannie, how you doing? well, I’m alive. | -基尼 你怎么样 -我还活着 |
[36:38] | Well, that’s good, right? yeah. | -那还不错 对吗 -对 |
[36:40] | Where to, sam? anywhere you want, buddy. | -去哪里 萨姆 -你想去哪儿都行 |
[36:44] | Hang on. | 坐稳 |
[36:51] | All right. I’m pulling in. I don’t see you. | 我要开进来了 但我看不到你 |
[36:53] | That’s the point, but I see you. | 这就对了 我能看见你就行 |
[36:56] | Now hang up, get out of the car, leave the money in the trunk, | 电话别挂 从车里出来 把钱留在后备箱 |
[37:01] | And make him come to it. | 让他来拿 |
[37:03] | Spend a career in covert ops, and you’re going to know some bad people. | 长期做秘密特工 你总会遇到一些坏人 |
[37:07] | You’ll work with them, you’ll live with them, | 你会和他们一起工作 一起生活 |
[37:09] | You might even trust your life to them. | 甚至你也会把命交给他们 |
[37:11] | But none of that makes them your friend. it can’t. | 但你们不可能成为朋友 绝对不行 |
[37:14] | Because one day, you might have to end them. | 因为某天 你可能会结果了他们 |
[37:17] | Over here, kid. | 来这边 小子 |
[37:19] | Jesus, kid, put your hands down. | 老天 小子 把手放下来 |
[37:28] | Okay, how you want to do this? | 好吧 你想怎么干 |
[37:29] | You give me the money. then I have the money. | 你把钱给我 我得到钱 |
[37:32] | It’s in the trunk. | 在后备箱里 |
[37:34] | Good. go get it. and pick up the pace. | 很好 去拿过来 速度快点 |
[37:37] | I’m in a hurry. I just killed a lady in there. | 我赶时间 我刚杀掉一个女人 |
[37:40] | No, no, no, no, drew. make him come out in the open. | 不对不对 让他暴露出来 |
[37:48] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[37:50] | D-don’t you want the money? | 你不是要钱吗 |
[37:53] | Who are you looking for? | 你在看谁啊 |
[37:55] | Oh, you brought a friend. | 哦 你带来了个朋友 |
[38:06] | Do you think he’ll shoot you? ’cause I would shoot you. | 你觉得他会开枪吗 是我的话肯定开 |
[38:30] | Yeah, larry? | 干嘛 赖里 |
[38:32] | Not bad for an old man, huh? | 我这个老家伙还不错吧 |
[38:35] | Two andersons, one day. | 一天干掉两个 |
[38:43] | Or was it just one? | 或者说之是一个 |
[38:45] | You got what you wanted. leave it alone. | 钱已经到手了 别管了 |
[38:48] | She is alive. that is beautiful, beautiful. | 她还活着 漂亮 太漂亮了 |
[38:50] | You know, kid, that’s really good work — really, really good work. | 小子 这事干得不错啊 |
[39:00] | Time for you to shuffle off to buffalo, lar. | 你可以赶去布法罗了 老赖 |
[39:03] | Shuffle off to buffalo and never come back. | 去了之后就别再回来 |
[39:05] | Yeah, nice, nice. | 是啊 好的好的 |
[39:06] | The cops will be all after me, won’t they? | 警察就会跟在我屁股后面的 对吧 |
[39:08] | Well, I better get going. but I got just one thing to say. | 我最好开溜了 不过我还有一句话要问你 |
[39:10] | You knew that kid was dead anyway. | 你知道那小子死定了 |
[39:13] | Why didn’t you take the shot? | 你干嘛不开枪 |
[39:16] | I didn’t have it. | 我没瞄准 |
[39:18] | No. that’s not it. | 不 不是这样的 |
[39:21] | Let’s face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[39:23] | You couldn’t bring yourself to shoot your old friend. | 你不会开枪打老朋友 |
[39:27] | Hey, kid… | 小子 |
[39:29] | Some people live. | 有人活 |
[39:31] | Some people die. | 就有人死 |
[39:32] | See you around. | 后会有期了 |
[39:44] | And the last thing I’m grateful mom | 我最后一项感激的内容是 |
[39:47] | Is that you gave me your great eyesight. | 你给了我完美的视力 妈妈 |
[39:50] | I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been working, and I just — jesus, | -我记不清有多少次 我在工作的时候… -天呐 |
[39:53] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[39:54] | Vision? are you serious? | 视力? 开玩笑吗? |
[39:57] | What, you couldn’t come up with five real things? | 你连5件真实的东西都想不出来吗 |
[40:00] | I-i did. I did. | 我想出来了 |
[40:01] | He doesn’t even think I ever did five things for him — in his life. | 他觉得在他的一生中 我为他做过的事情都不到5件 |
[40:05] | I was a terrible mother. no wonder you ran away. | 我是个糟糕的母亲 怪不得你逃走了 |
[40:08] | You ran away? no, I didn’t. | -你离家出走了? -我没有 |
[40:11] | I joined the military when I was 17. my dad signed a form. | 我17岁的时候参军了 我爸爸签的表 |
[40:14] | He couldn’t wait to get me out of the house. | 他一心想把我赶出家门 |
[40:16] | I signed the form. | 是我签的表格 |
[40:17] | I forged his name. | 我假冒了他的签名 |
[40:20] | He would never let you go to the military, michael. | 他才不会去让你参军呢 迈克尔 |
[40:22] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你干嘛不告诉我 |
[40:24] | Because I didn’t want to take away the one | 因为这是你唯一感激你父亲的事情 |
[40:27] | Thing that you were grateful to your father for. | 我不想打破它 |
[40:29] | I would have if I’d known my list was so short. | 如果我知道你连这份单子都写不完的话我早告诉你了 |
[40:32] | You forged dad’s name? why? | 你假冒爸爸的签名 为什么 |
[40:35] | Because I knew | 因为我知道 |
[40:36] | if you didn’t leave, you’d end up in jail… | 如果你不去的话 你最后肯定会去坐牢 |
[40:39] | or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[40:43] | There’s always been a part of you, michael. | 在你身上一直有一种特质 |
[40:46] | Maybe it’s from your father. I don’t know. | 大概是从你爸爸那里继承的 我也不知道 |
[40:50] | You could have turned out different. | 你可以完全不一样的 |
[40:52] | I let you go because you needed to focus on something good. | 我让你去参军 因为你需要把思想集中在好的方面 |
[41:00] | This is what I’ve been talking about. | 这就对了嘛 |
[41:02] | You’ve crossed the bridge. | 你把桥梁打通了 |
[41:04] | Oh, get out of my house! get out of the house! | -从这儿出去 -从这儿出去 |
[41:08] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[41:12] | …thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | 1500. this has got to be the place. | 1500号 应该就是这里 |
[41:47] | Bill Johnson Sniper | 比尔·强森 狙击手 |
[41:51] | Wow, he looks grumpier than you do when you’re going to meet with carla. | 他看上去比你去见卡拉的时候 还要凶神恶煞 |
[41:55] | Well, she hasn’t had me kill anyone yet. mm. | 她还没让我去杀人呢 |
[41:57] | Black-bag missions are often broken into separate parts. | “黑包”任务通常是分为几个部分的 |
[42:01] | Operatives are given discreet tasks to ensure secrecy. | 探员被安排各种工作来保卫安全 |
[42:05] | Sam, the badge. | 萨姆 看那通行章 |
[42:06] | They’re like jigsaw pieces, | 它们就像拼图的碎块 |
[42:08] | And you never know if any of the ones | 你不会知道你拿到的碎片 |
[42:10] | You’re given are from the same puzzle. | 是哪个拼图上的 |
[42:11] | But if you can get your hands on a corner piece, | 但如果你拿到了边角的那一块 |
[42:14] | The part where the puzzle starts to take shape… | 那就是开始组成拼图的第一块碎片 |
[42:17] | …sometimes you realize all your pieces fit together. | 也许某个时间你会发现 所有的拼图都有联系 |
[42:20] | It’s the same one carla had me forge. | 这和卡拉让我假造的那张一样 |
[42:23] | Damn, mike — the badge, the rifle. | 妈的 迈克 通行章 狙击枪 |
[42:25] | Carla’s turned you into this sniper’s personal shopper. | 卡拉把你当作那狙击手的私人购货员了 |
[42:28] | Everything I’ve done has been tactical support for one big op. | 我干的一切只是某个大行动的铺垫 |
[42:33] | I think I know how to find out what she’s planning. | 我想我有办法知道她的计划了 |