时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | my name is michael western | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:06] | We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:09] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:11] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 |
[00:14] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:16] | Where am i? miami. | 我在哪儿? 迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友… |
[00:26] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧? |
[00:27] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友… |
[00:30] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:32] | …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? | 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的? |
[00:35] | …if you’re desperate. someone needs your help, michael. | 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:37] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 底线是 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:48] | Your arms-dealer friend | 你那军火商朋友 |
[00:50] | Couldn’t just meet us at the cafe? carlito? | 就不能约在咖啡馆吗 科利多? |
[00:51] | He wanted to meet here. | 他就是要在这儿 |
[00:53] | I bought an assault rifle from him last year. | 去年我从他那买了把突击步枪 |
[00:55] | He doesn’t know you. | 他不认识你 |
[00:56] | Seymour has trust issues. | 西摩有信任危机 |
[00:58] | I don’t want to date him, fi. | 菲 我又不是和他去约会 |
[00:59] | I just want to find out what the people who burned me | 我只想找出炒我鱿鱼的家伙 |
[01:02] | Are doing with a russian sniper rifle. | 和那俄罗斯狙击步枪有什么关系 |
[01:04] | And seymour’s the perfect guy to track it down. | 西摩是找出他们关联的关键人物 |
[01:06] | He’s just a little…eccentric. | 他就是有点怪癖 |
[01:14] | When you work with people, | 当你和别人共事时 |
[01:16] | You want to know everything about them — | 你总想掌握他们的一切情报 |
[01:18] | Their history, their associates, | 他们的过去 人脉关系 |
[01:20] | Who’s contacting them. | 他们正在联系谁 |
[01:22] | That seymour? | 西摩的短信? |
[01:24] | That — that seymour? | 西摩发来短信了? |
[01:26] | Oh, no. this guy I met. | 不是 是个帅哥 |
[01:28] | He just asked me out. | 他刚约我出去玩 |
[01:30] | Although sometimes there are details you’d rather not know. | 尽管有些细节 你宁愿不知道 |
[01:40] | Fiona, baby, good to see you. | 菲欧娜小宝贝 很高兴见到你 |
[01:44] | Michael, right? | 是迈克尔 对吧? |
[01:46] | Hey, man. heard a lot about you. | 伙计 久闻大名 |
[01:48] | Seymour Arms Dealer | 西摩 军火商 |
[01:51] | Come on. we’re going for a walk. | 来 一起散会儿步 |
[01:54] | Fiona, keep jackass company. | 菲欧娜 麻烦你陪陪那个傻瓜 |
[01:57] | He’ll like you. he’s attracted to shiny objects. | 他会拜倒在你裙下的 这家伙就喜欢靓女 |
[02:01] | So, fi tells me you want a gun. | 菲告诉我你想要把枪 |
[02:04] | Rifle, actually. | 确切说 是步枪 |
[02:05] | Well, I got plenty. what do you need? | 这东西我有很多 你要啥型号 |
[02:07] | I got semi, automatic, european. | 我有半自动 自动 欧洲产的 |
[02:08] | I need a dragunov, actually. | 确切的说 我要德拉克诺夫狙击步枪 |
[02:10] | Wow. yeah. nice gun. | 好枪 |
[02:11] | Of course, there are not too many of them floating around. | 当然这货市面上可不多啊 |
[02:14] | How about a nice romanian psl? | 罗马尼亚psl狙击步枪怎么样 |
[02:15] | No, I’m not looking to buy, seymour — | 不 西摩我不是要买… |
[02:17] | Hold that thought. hold that thought. | 考虑下 考虑下 |
[02:19] | I got some business I got to attend to here. | 有笔生意我要先照顾下 |
[02:20] | Don’t tell me. don’t tell me. | 不要说 不要说出来 |
[02:23] | Vladimir, right? | 是瓦迪米尔 对吧 |
[02:25] | Pavel. | 我是帕弗 |
[02:26] | Anyway, you got my money? | 不管怎样 我的钱呢 |
[02:31] | I got to count it first. | 我得先点点 |
[02:41] | So, what? | 这算什么 |
[02:42] | They don’t teach arithmetic in the ukraine? | 你们乌克兰不教算数的 |
[02:44] | We’re bulgarian. | 我们是保加利亚人 |
[02:46] | I don’t even know what you just said. | 我不知道你讲什么鸟语 |
[02:48] | The deal was 100 grand, okay? not 50. | 说好10万美金 不是5万 |
[02:50] | Are you trying to rip me off? | 你想敲我竹杠 |
[02:52] | Nobody rips me off. | 没人敢敲我竹杠 |
[02:58] | Wow. fiona said you were a bad-ass. | 菲欧娜告诉我过你不是吃素的 |
[02:59] | This is really none of my business. | 我才懒得管你破事 |
[03:01] | Well, it is now. | 现在我们站一条船上了 |
[03:03] | And this is the part where we haul ass. | 看来我们该闪人了 |
[03:05] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[03:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | Michael, we’ll talk later, okay? | 迈克尔 我们改天再谈 |
[03:14] | Let’s go, jackass! punch it, man! | 我们撤 傻瓜! 踩油门冲啊 |
[03:16] | They’re shooting at us! | 他们拿我们练靶呢 |
[03:29] | If you’re driving a sports coupe, | 如果你的坐骑是辆跑车 |
[03:30] | You’re not going to be able to lose | 和越野车在泥地上叫板 |
[03:32] | An off-road vehicle off road. | 哪有胜算 |
[03:34] | Your best bet is to get them on the road, | 所以在马路上比划 |
[03:36] | Where you have the advantage. | 才是跑车的王道 |
[03:46] | It’s less about speed than it is about maneuverability. | 打逃脱战 高超驾驶技术比车速更重要 |
[03:50] | You need to put yourself in a position | 你得把自己置身于你能显身手的环境 |
[03:52] | Where you can do something that they can’t. | 而对手却束手无策 |
[04:12] | Okay, then, what about gerda from east berlin? | 东德的歌达怎么样 |
[04:14] | You kidding? you remember her? | 开玩笑 你还记得她? |
[04:15] | I wanted to invade the soviet bloc in 1983 just for her. | 1983年我想进入苏联地盘就是为了她 |
[04:24] | Hey, mike. you remember virgil. | 迈克 你认得维吉的 |
[04:27] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[04:28] | Virgil Former Client. | 维吉 前客户 |
[04:30] | I brought us some tall cool ones. | 我带了点冰啤过来 |
[04:32] | I seem to recall you promising to stay out of miami. | 我好像记得你答应过不回迈阿密了 |
[04:35] | Last time I saw you, | 上次见到你 |
[04:37] | There were people looking for you — angry people with guns. | 你还被一群人追杀 都是带着家伙的 |
[04:41] | That’s all blown over. | 那都是百年前的事了 |
[04:42] | I-i was planning on staying away, but — | 我是计划要离开这 但… |
[04:45] | He needs help, mike. | 迈克 他需要你帮助 |
[04:47] | Well, not for myself. | 不是帮我自己 |
[04:48] | I had a partner in the repo business, | 我有个伙伴是做当铺生意的 |
[04:52] | A fella the name of jay flores. | 叫杰·弗洛里 |
[04:53] | He died several years back. | 几年前就死了 |
[04:55] | His daughter, marsela, runs a medical-relief agency in town. | 他女儿玛瑟拉 在城里开家医护援助站 |
[04:59] | They got hit her. | 他们抢劫了她 |
[05:00] | Big shipment of medicine got ripped off. | 一大批医药货物不翼而飞 |
[05:02] | Virgil’s trying to track it down, and he needs some backup. | 维吉正努力找回药品 而他要个人支援 |
[05:04] | -Backup? -I figured that was in your wheelhouse. | -帮手? -我想这是你的专长 |
[05:07] | She doesn’t have anywhere else to turn. | 她没有别的人可找了 |
[05:08] | Can’t hurt to talk to her, mike. | 迈克 去和她谈谈总无妨吧 |
[05:10] | Mm, it could. it could hurt a little. | 谁说的 可能会有点难办 |
[05:11] | -Could hurt a lot. -come on. | -也可能很棘手 -别这样 |
[05:13] | Gathering intel, | 收集资料 |
[05:14] | Lending tactical support to a worthwhile mission. | 给这个爱心任务提供点战术支持 |
[05:16] | I mean, this is our old gig, mike. | 迈克 我是说 这是我们老本行啊 |
[05:18] | This is what we signed up back in the day. | 我们当初决心干这行不就是为了惩奸除恶 |
[05:21] | Fine, I’ll talk to her. | 好吧 我去和她谈谈 |
[05:23] | All right. | 就这么说定了 |
[05:26] | Oh, mind if I use your phone? I need to call madeline. | 介意我用下你电话吗 我得给麦德琳打个电话 |
[05:28] | Yeah, about that. | 关于这个 |
[05:30] | Special lady. | 很特殊的女士 |
[05:32] | There’s a magnetic thing about her — irresistible. | 她就像磁铁一样吸引我 令我不可抗拒 |
[05:35] | She offered to put me up, so I need to get on over th– | 她让我住她那儿 所以我得… |
[05:37] | You’ll stay here. | 你就住这儿 |
[05:39] | You tell her you can’t make it | 你告诉她你来不了 |
[05:40] | And you’ll call her when you’re back in the bahamas. | 等你回到巴哈马后再联系她 |
[05:45] | Mike, you serious? | 迈克 你说真的 |
[05:47] | Last time you were in town, you nearly got her killed. | 上次你在城里 差点害她身首异处 |
[05:52] | That’s not going to happen again. | 绝对不能再发生这种事 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:00] | Mike, I’m telling you, you’re not gonna regret this. | 告诉你迈克 你不会后悔帮这忙的 |
[06:03] | Marsela’s done great things with this clinic. | 玛瑟拉的诊所帮了不少人 |
[06:05] | They send medicine to kids | 他们给全世界每个角落 |
[06:07] | In every country of the world that has diseases. | 生病的孩子提供药物 |
[06:12] | Kick it, kick it! | 踢过来 快踢过来啊 |
[06:14] | Hey, no ball on the sidewalk. | 走廊上可不许踢球哦 |
[06:17] | He started it. | 是他先踢的 |
[06:19] | I see you brought the cavalry. | 看你搬救兵过来了 |
[06:21] | Marcela The Client | 玛瑟拉 客户 |
[06:23] | Listen, if anyone can find this stuff, it’s these two. | 如果还有人能追回药品 也只是他们俩 |
[06:26] | We really need your help. | 我们极其需要你们帮忙 |
[06:27] | Well, why don’t you start | 那就从我们需要找回 |
[06:29] | By telling us what we’re looking for. | 什么药品说起吧 |
[06:30] | We spent months on a fund-raiser | 为里约热内卢的孩子 |
[06:33] | for kids in rio. | 我们跟一个基金会交涉了好几个月 |
[06:33] | Shipped nearly $1 million worth of medicine. | 价值1百万的药品海运到这里 |
[06:36] | Yesterday, an hour out of miami, | 昨天 距迈阿密港还有1小时航程时 |
[06:39] | These guys boarded the freighter, | 一群人登上货船 |
[06:42] | Took everything. | 洗劫了所有的东西 |
[06:43] | Well, unless they’re starting a medical clinic, | 除非他们打算开诊所 |
[06:45] | They’re gonna want to sell this stuff. | 否则他们一定要把货出售 |
[06:47] | Whatever this stuff is worth on the black market, | 不管这批药在黑市多少钱 |
[06:49] | It’s nothing compared to what it means to those kids. | 也比不上对那些孩子的意义 |
[06:52] | If you can bring it back… | 如果你能追回那么… |
[06:54] | We’ll see what we can do. | 我们看看能帮上点什么 |
[07:00] | Thank you so much, michael. | 迈克尔 非常感谢你 |
[07:02] | I’ve been meaning to move these out here for ages. | 我很早就想把这些东西清理出去了 |
[07:04] | Any particular reason why you had to do everything today? | 那为什么非选今天打扫不可 |
[07:08] | Uh, just spring cleaning. you know. | 你知道的 春季大扫除吗 |
[07:10] | So, have you heard from virgil? | 你最近有维吉的音信不 |
[07:12] | Virgil? | 维吉? |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:16] | He called and said that, um, he was coming into town | 他打电话说 他要来城里 |
[07:18] | To see you and sam. | 看看你和萨姆 |
[07:20] | You know virgil — just being virgil. | 你知道维吉的 只是说说而已 |
[07:27] | I — yeah, I got to… | 我得接个电话 |
[07:28] | Yeah? | 啥事 |
[07:29] | Mikey, good news. | 迈迈 好消息 |
[07:30] | We got to head up to boca. | 我们得去趟博加 |
[07:32] | Got a lead on a guy who deals in black-market pharmaceuticals. | 那边从事黑市药物的线人透露了点消息给我 |
[07:34] | That could be our way in. | 可以从那入手 |
[07:35] | I was thinking we could head up there and check it out. | 我想我们可以去那调查一下 |
[07:37] | Just the two of us? | 就我们俩? |
[07:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[07:41] | Virgil’s gonna see some friends while he’s here in town. | 维吉要去城里会一些朋友 |
[07:43] | Friends. uh-huh. | 一些朋友 |
[07:45] | I think it would be better if I went with him to boca. | 我想还是和他一起去博加比较好 |
[07:50] | Okay, sure. that’s a good idea. | 好吧 是个好注意 |
[07:52] | It would be good for you guys to have some bonding time. | 你们两个多磨合下未尝不是好事 |
[07:55] | Uh, listen, virgil needs to ask you just a little favor. | 听着 维吉要你帮个小忙 |
[07:58] | Listen, I didn’t pack enough underwear, so I borrowed | 听着 我出门没带几件内衣 所以我 |
[08:02] | A set of your boxers — the blue ones with the stripes. | 借了你几条短裤 蓝色带条条的 |
[08:04] | They will never fit you. | 你根本穿不进去 |
[08:06] | Stay out of my closets. | 别碰我的衣柜 |
[08:07] | They’re a little snug down under, | 裤裆是有些紧 |
[08:09] | But I got all packed in — appreciate it. | 不过我还能撑进去 多谢了 |
[08:10] | There you go. | 给你 |
[08:12] | Mike, be glad you didn’t have to see that. | 迈克尔 还好你没亲眼看到 |
[08:17] | Someone staying in the loft? | 有人在你家 |
[08:19] | yeah, good old sam, back in the loft | 是啊 可爱的老萨姆 又搬过来了 |
[08:24] | You don’t say. | 可不是 |
[08:26] | Yeah. I’m gonna go, mom. | 是啊 我要走了 妈妈 |
[08:42] | That store there — it’s owned by a guy named feldman. | 那家商店 是一个叫费德曼的家伙开的 |
[08:45] | See, in the last few years, | 你看 过去几年里 |
[08:47] | A bunch of ships have been robbed the same way. | 很多海船都遭遇了同样的抢劫 |
[08:48] | Thieves are in and out in five minutes. | 劫匪们前后只用5分钟 |
[08:50] | They like to hit pharmaceutical shipments. | 他们喜欢找药品运载船下手 |
[08:52] | And this guy likes to buy them. | 而这家伙喜欢买下这些赃物 |
[08:54] | Hell, he’s a one-man pharmacy. | 是啊 他属于个体药贩子 |
[08:56] | He got caught some time ago | 不久前刚被逮 |
[08:58] | For selling vicodin taken off some boat in naples. | 因为贩卖被劫的那不勒斯的止痛药 |
[09:01] | Charged with receiving stolen property, | 被控窝赃 |
[09:03] | But his lawyer got him off. | 不过他的律师把那事搞定了 |
[09:04] | Doing a pretty brisk business now, it appears. | 现在看来 小生意做的有声有色啊 |
[09:14] | Um, michael, | 迈克尔 |
[09:17] | This thing with your mama and me — | 你母亲和我之前的事 |
[09:19] | I know you’re a little uncomfortable about — | 我知道让你有些不自在 |
[09:21] | I’m not uncomfortable. | 我没有不自在 |
[09:22] | You attract bullets. it’s too risky. | 你受人追杀 这太危险了 |
[09:23] | Come on. what’s a few bullets? | 拜托 没那么危险 |
[09:26] | Um, you know what? I don’t got enough here. | 你知道吗 胶卷不够了 |
[09:29] | I’ll run down to the photo store, | 我抓紧去买点 |
[09:30] | And then you and I can run in and raise a little hell. | 之后我们就可以进去折腾一下了 |
[09:38] | Can I help you? | 需要点什么 |
[09:39] | feldman, drug dealer | 费德曼 毒贩 |
[09:41] | My friend here is looking for a five-iron. | 我朋友想要一个5号高尔夫铁杆 |
[09:43] | Graphite shaft, nothing too heavy. | 碳纤维杆身 不要太重 |
[09:45] | And $1 million worth of high-grade pharmaceuticals | 还有几天前从一艘货船上失窃的 |
[09:47] | Stolen off a freighter a couple of days ago. | 价值100万美金的高质量药品 |
[09:49] | Excuse me? I sell golf equipment. | 抱歉 我只卖高尔夫用品 |
[09:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你们在说什么 |
[09:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:54] | I mean, this is nice golf equipment. | 我是说 这家高尔夫用品店确实不错 |
[09:56] | But this store isn’t paying for that porsche out back. | 但凭这里的收入可买不起外面那辆保时捷 |
[09:58] | You are selling something else. | 你还在卖其他东西 |
[10:05] | would you look at this. | 看看这是什么 |
[10:07] | Who are you? what is this? | 你们是谁 这算什么意思 |
[10:09] | Quite a clientele. | 道貌岸然的诉讼委托人 |
[10:10] | Banker, superior-court judge. | 银行家 高等法院的法官 |
[10:13] | We thought we’d mail everybody a copy of their photo | 我们打算给在这儿进出的顾客 |
[10:15] | Coming out of this store | 每人邮一张照片呢 |
[10:16] | In one of these lovely, handsome frames — | 就用这个精巧可爱的相框 |
[10:18] | All right, just stop. | 好了 打住 |
[10:19] | This guy came by. | 这人来过 |
[10:21] | I sell viagra, vicodin, and — and tranqs. | 我还卖伟哥 止痛药 还有镇静药 |
[10:24] | What am I gonna do with $1 million worth of antivirals? | 我要价值一百万美金的抗病毒素有什么用 |
[10:27] | -Who is this guy anyway? -his name’s gerard. | -那这家伙是谁 -他叫杰罗德 |
[10:29] | He’s a total psycho. | 他绝对是个疯子 |
[10:30] | You are gonna call gerard. | 给杰罗德打电话 |
[10:32] | You are going to tell him you have a buyer for his drugs. | 告诉他有个买家要他的货 |
[10:33] | No, no. that’s insane. | 不 这简直是发疯 |
[10:35] | I can’t — I can’t call him. | 我不能 不能给他打电话 |
[10:36] | What will the neighbors think? | 邻居们会怎么想 |
[10:38] | They’ve been living next to a drug dealer! | 他们一直和个毒贩住在一起 |
[10:41] | he seemed so nice. | 他看起来可真不像 |
[10:42] | A-all right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[10:45] | I’ll get you a meeting. | 我给你们安排见面 |
[10:47] | And, um, throw in one of those shirts. | 顺便附送一件这样的T恤 |
[10:50] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[10:53] | Well, it sounds like you and virgil made some progress. | 看来你和维吉的关系有所改善啊 |
[10:55] | You found our thief. | 你找到了那个贼 |
[10:56] | Yeah. I’m told he’s a total psycho. | 是啊 听说他是疯子 |
[10:58] | You know, this is the reason | 你要知道 这就是 |
[10:59] | Why I don’t look forward to virgil’s visits. | 我不喜欢维吉造访的原因 |
[11:01] | One of the reasons. | 之一 |
[11:02] | Well, listen, we’re in the home stretch here. | 听着 我们现在到了决胜阶段 |
[11:04] | We just got to get the medicine out in the open. | 得让这些药品露出水面 |
[11:07] | Look, I’ll run point, okay? I’ll go in as a buyer. | 听着 我来应付 以买家的身份介入 |
[11:09] | Fine. the sooner we get this done… | 很好 我们只要一搞定… |
[11:11] | I’m all over it, mikey. | 我全明白 迈克尔 |
[11:12] | You gonna hook up with fi’s, uh, arms-dealer friend? | 你还得去见菲的 军火商朋友? |
[11:15] | How’s that going? | 这事怎么样 |
[11:17] | Yeah, another total psycho. | 不错 那是另一个疯子 |
[11:29] | Seymour, you might have mentioned | 西摩 好像你说过 |
[11:31] | We were going to a gun buy. | 我们是去买枪的 |
[11:33] | Look, that jackass I call a bodyguard — he’s worthless. | 听着 我那个叫傻瓜的保镖 他是个废物 |
[11:36] | So I figured you come along as backup, | 所以我想让你来当后援 |
[11:38] | And I’d know for sure you’re not a cop. | 而且我很清楚你不是警察 |
[11:40] | See? kill two birds, right? | 明白? 这样一石二鸟 对不对 |
[11:42] | Whoa, whoa, what’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[11:44] | You said you wanted a gun. | 你说你要枪来着 |
[11:45] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[11:47] | I wanted information about a sniper rifle. | 我要的是狙击步枪的资料 |
[11:49] | Oh, right. | 哦对 |
[11:50] | The dragunov. | 德拉克诺夫 |
[11:51] | I mean, I could maybe import one | 我是说 或许我能从那个 |
[11:53] | From this guy in the czech republic. | 捷克人手里进一把 |
[11:55] | No, I’m not looking to buy a sniper rifle, seymour. | 不 我不是要买狙击步枪 西摩 |
[11:58] | I just need to track down a place | 我只是想要找个 |
[12:00] | Where someone can calibrate it. | 能够校准这把枪的人而已 |
[12:05] | Do me a favor. wave at that guy. | 帮个忙 朝他打个招呼 |
[12:09] | Uh, if I’m not mistaken | 如果我没搞错 |
[12:10] | that’s one of the guys who shot at us. | 这是那天朝我们开枪的家伙 |
[12:13] | He, uh, is bringing the rest of the money. | 他 是来交剩下的钱的 |
[12:14] | See? 50 g’s. | 记得吗 5万美金 |
[12:16] | And why would I wave at him? | 那为什么要我和他打招呼 |
[12:17] | Because I told him you and me | 因为我告诉他 咱俩 |
[12:18] | We don’t have a beef with him anymore. | 和他再没什么争执了 |
[12:19] | We — we, seymour, do not have a beef with him. | 我们 西摩 没和他有什么争执 |
[12:22] | You have a beef with him. | 是你和他有争执 |
[12:23] | Whatever. look, look, here he comes. | 随便吧 看啊 他过来了 |
[12:26] | And he’s not bringing your money. he has a gun. | 而且他没拿着你的钱 他拿的是枪 |
[12:29] | I’m not a part of this. | 这和我无关 |
[12:31] | Damn it. I told him. I talked to him. | 见鬼 我告诉过他了 我和他说过 |
[12:50] | For certain kinds of criminals, | 对于某些罪犯来说 |
[12:52] | Partying hard serves an important management function. | 给手下提供纵情玩乐是重要的管理方式 |
[12:55] | gerard, the thief | 杰罗德 劫匪头目 |
[12:58] | You can keep your eye on your employees during the off hours | 你可以在忙闲时间观察你的部下 |
[13:01] | And keep them spending money… | 给他们钱花 |
[13:06] | …so they’re hungry for the next score. | 这样他们才会对下一次任务充满期待 |
[13:19] | Scotch and soda. | 威士忌加汽水 |
[13:20] | You finley? | 你是芬利? |
[13:22] | I am. you’re gerard? | 是我 你是杰罗德? |
[13:23] | Get out of here. | 一边去 |
[13:27] | Yeah, feldman said you’d be by. | 是我 费德曼说你会过来 |
[13:28] | He didn’t tell me a whole hell of a lot. | 他几乎对你只字未提 |
[13:30] | So, you’re what, a gun dealer? | 那你是做什么的 卖军火的? |
[13:32] | I deal in everything — | 我什么都卖 |
[13:33] | Guns so people can shoot each other, | 枪支 人们用来伤人 |
[13:35] | Medicine to get them ready for round two. | 药品则让他们为下次交锋做好准备 |
[13:38] | Even somali warlords need penicillin, my friend. | 即使索马里的军阀也需要青霉素的 朋友 |
[13:41] | So, I hear you’re in, uh, acquisitions. | 那么 我听说你有一批货 |
[13:44] | Hostile takeovers. | 恶意收购的 |
[13:46] | Ah. I got a client breathing down my neck for antivirals. | 我有个客户急需抗病毒素 |
[13:49] | Feldman said you had a shipment to spare. | 费德曼说你还有多余的货 |
[13:51] | Antivirals. that’s bad timing. | 抗病毒素 真不是时候 |
[13:53] | I sold those a couple hours ago. | 几小时前我刚卖出 |
[13:56] | Well, that’s a shame. | 那真可惜 |
[13:57] | I assume they haven’t been delivered yet. | 我姑且假定货还没发出吧 |
[13:59] | Maybe they can be unsold. my client has deep pockets. | 或许可以取消交易 我的客户愿意出大价钱 |
[14:02] | Deal’s done. we deliver next week. | 买卖已定 我们下周发货 |
[14:07] | Excuse me a second. | 失陪一会 |
[14:10] | Why don’t you calm down and go play with your boyfriend? | 你怎么不冷静一下 去找你的男友玩玩 |
[14:14] | Bar fights aren’t just a way to blow off steam. | 酒吧里的打斗并不只为了精力释放 |
[14:16] | They’re a great way to showcase your leadership skills, | 也是你展示领导艺术的绝佳方式 |
[14:18] | And they’re a team-building exercise. | 同时还是团队建设的演练 |
[14:26] | Watch it, there. | 小心点 |
[14:28] | A broken bottle can hurt someone. | 破碎的酒瓶会伤到人的 |
[14:32] | There’s also no better way for someone new to get noticed. | 对新面孔来说 更是提高知名度的大好良机 |
[14:40] | if this guy gerard sold the medicine, what can we do? | 如果杰罗德已经把药卖了 我们怎么办 |
[14:44] | Maybe we could get the cops to sting the buy. | 或许我们可以报警破坏交易 |
[14:46] | Buyer shows up, cops swoop in. | 买家一现身 警察就从天而降 |
[14:49] | We don’t know when the delivery is. | 我们不知道交货的具体时间 |
[14:50] | And if the cops get involved | 而且如果警察搅和进来 |
[14:51] | gerard might find out. | 杰罗德可能会有所察觉 |
[14:53] | No, forget it. | 不 不要想了 |
[14:55] | Wait a minute. I got an in with this guy. | 等等 我和这家伙接触的不错 |
[14:58] | We can use that to find out where he’s keeping this medicine. | 我们可以利用这点找出他存放药品的地方 |
[15:01] | We just need an inside man. | 只是我们需要一个内线 |
[15:02] | An inside man? what does that mean? | 内线? 什么意思 |
[15:05] | He wants me to join gerard’s crew | 他想要我加入杰罗德的组织 |
[15:07] | So I can find out where he hides the stuff that he steals. | 这样我就能找出他把偷来的货藏哪了 |
[15:11] | No, sam, I can’t. | 不 萨姆 不行 |
[15:13] | Mikey, come on. | 迈迈 拜托 |
[15:14] | Let me just pitch a whole new heist, | 让我来策划一次抢劫 |
[15:16] | Something where he’s got to bring you in. | 好让他非得拉你入伙 |
[15:18] | We’ll never actually have to do it. | 我们不用真干 |
[15:19] | It just has to look good, get him talking. | 只要看起来像回事 让他跟你接上头 |
[15:22] | Virgil, can you get us a yacht? | 维吉 能不能给我们弄辆游艇 |
[15:25] | You know, I think I probably can. | 你知道吗 我觉得这事能成 |
[15:28] | I helped a rich guy out in fort lauderdale | 我曾帮过一个劳德代尔堡的富翁 |
[15:30] | Sank his catamaran before his ex-wife could get it. | 在他前妻得到游艇前帮他弄沉了 |
[15:33] | He might be in an accommodating frame of mind. | 他或许能帮上这个忙 |
[15:35] | Guys, you think you can find the medicine? | 各位 你们觉得能找到药品吗 |
[15:38] | I have no idea, but we got to give it a shot. | 我不知道 但我们只能放手一搏了 |
[15:42] | Michael, you home? | 迈克尔 你在家吗 |
[15:44] | You are not here. | 你不在这 |
[15:48] | A-aren’t you gonna invite me in? | 你不打算让我进去坐一会儿吗 |
[15:50] | Oh, I’m in a hurry, ma. I’m going to meet fi. | 我赶时间 老妈 我要去见菲 |
[15:53] | Well, but i-i made you this. | 我特地给你做了吃的 |
[15:54] | You baked a pie? | 你居然会烤派吗 |
[15:55] | Okay, I just sprinkled cinnamon on it. | 其实 我只是往上面撒了点肉桂 |
[15:57] | But I thought maybe you could share it with sam… | 不过我想你可以跟萨姆分… |
[16:00] | And virgil. | 还有维吉 |
[16:02] | Virgil? | 维吉 |
[16:03] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[16:05] | Michael, I may not be a superspy, | 迈克尔 我不是什么超级间谍 |
[16:07] | But I’m not an idiot. | 但也不至于是个白痴 |
[16:08] | All right, I got a call from virgil, | 其实 维吉给我打过电话 |
[16:10] | Saying some story about being stranded in the bahamas | 说什么他在巴哈马群岛搁浅了 |
[16:13] | With boat trouble. | 什么船出了故障 |
[16:14] | I mean, that wouldn’t fool a 2-year-old. | 我是说 这连三岁小孩也骗不了 |
[16:16] | So, what’s going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[16:17] | Nothing is going on. I have to go to work. | 没什么事 我要去工作了 |
[16:19] | But if I hear from virgil, I’ll let you know. | 要是我有维吉的消息 会告诉你的 |
[16:21] | Can I walk you to your car? | 我送你上车好吗 |
[16:24] | I can walk myself. | 不用你费心了 |
[16:28] | Okay. I’ll call you later. | 回头给你打电话 |
[16:35] | Keeping virgil away from your mom | 让你老妈远离维吉 |
[16:37] | Is just about keeping her from danger? | 就能让她远离危险了吗 |
[16:39] | What else would it be? | 不然呢 |
[16:41] | Well, they did have a connection, michael — | 我们确实曾经有过那种关系 迈克尔 |
[16:44] | A romantic connection. | 浪漫关系 |
[16:46] | An intimate, steamy connection. | 亲密的 肉欲关系 |
[16:49] | I’m just saying, you know, | 我只是说 |
[16:51] | When an important woman in your life meets someone, | 当你生命中一个重要的女人跟别人约会时 |
[16:53] | It can be an adjustment. | 也可以是一种调节啊 |
[16:54] | Is this about your date? because I’m fine with it. | 你是在说你自己和别人的约会吗 我没意见啊 |
[16:59] | I don’t think so, michael. | 你没意见才怪呢 迈克尔 |
[17:00] | Not one question about who he is? | 一点也不想知道他是谁吗 |
[17:02] | You’re not the least bit interested? | 难道一点点兴趣都没有吗 |
[17:04] | No, I’m not interested. | 对 不感兴趣 |
[17:07] | I thought spies were meant to be good liars. | 我记得间谍就等同于撒谎专家 |
[17:10] | You are getting rusty. | 你越来越秀逗了 |
[17:38] | Oh, hey, how you doing? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[17:41] | Jackass, fruit smoothies for my friends. | 傻瓜 给我的朋友准备果饮 |
[17:45] | That’s all he’s good for. | 他就只能干点这个 |
[17:46] | And lay off the wheat grass, will you? | 放点浓缩小麦草 好吗 |
[17:48] | Hey, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[17:50] | That ukrainian guy finally paid me my money, | 那个乌克兰人终于把钱给我了 |
[17:54] | And here is your cut. | 这是你那份 |
[17:56] | Seymour, we don’t work together. | 西摩 我们跟你不是一伙的 |
[17:58] | No more tests, no more buys | 不要再测试 不再搞买卖 |
[17:59] | no more bulgarians. | 不再提保加利亚人 |
[18:00] | I just want information | 我只是想确切知道 |
[18:02] | About where I can get a certain rifle serviced. | 哪里可以有维护步枪的服务 |
[18:03] | Oh, right, the dragunov. | 对 德拉克诺夫狙击步枪 |
[18:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:07] | Do you know anyone in miami | 在迈阿密 |
[18:10] | I just want a name and to keep it quiet. | 请告诉我他的名字 我不会说出去的 |
[18:12] | Yeah. yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ll make some calls. | 好好好 我先打几个电话 |
[18:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:14] | But first, you got to have a fruit smoothie. | 但首先 尝尝我们的果饮吧 |
[18:17] | If you want to be a bad-ass | 要想做坏蛋 |
[18:18] | you got to eat healthy, right? | 得先吃的健康 对吧 |
[18:21] | come on, I made them just for you. | 拜托 这是我的一番心意 |
[18:25] | He doesn’t like fruits? | 他不喜欢水果吗 |
[18:27] | I thought you and me — bad-asses, yeah! | 我以为你和我…你个大坏蛋 |
[18:37] | Scotch and soda. | 苏格兰威士忌加苏打 |
[18:38] | Make it two. | 两杯 |
[18:40] | Nice to see you survived yesterday’s little brawl. | 很高兴你昨天干架没挂掉 |
[18:44] | Some people don’t understand | 有些人不清楚 |
[18:45] | their place in the food chain. | 他们在食物链中的位置 |
[18:47] | Not afraid to get your hands dirty. I like that. | 别担心会脏了你的手 我不介意 |
[18:50] | I got a job for you. | 我给你找了个活 |
[18:52] | No, thanks. I don’t do work for hire. | 不用了 谢谢 我不打工 |
[18:54] | Well, then consider yourself a partner | 那就把你当作合作伙伴 |
[18:56] | In a very lucrative business opportunity. | 这可是大赚一笔的好机会 |
[18:58] | What do you know about | 关于新世代伟哥的制造者 |
[19:00] | designer performance enhancers? | 你知道多少 |
[19:01] | You mean like steroids? | 你是指固类醇吗 |
[19:02] | More like steroids on steroids. | 更类似于固类醇上的固类醇 |
[19:06] | I know a lab that makes undetectable stuff — | 我知道一家实验室在秘密生产 |
[19:09] | Next generation. | 下一代 |
[19:10] | Human tissue. 100% biological. | 人体组织 100%生物构造 |
[19:13] | It’s worth millions. | 那价值上百万 |
[19:16] | They’re, uh, running a shipment up north in a yacht. | 他们正在利用一艘游艇装货北上 |
[19:20] | You want us to hit it? | 你要我去劫他们吗 |
[19:21] | Shipment’s worth $2 million. | 那批货物价值200万美元 |
[19:23] | You’d get a third. how does that sound? | 三分之一归你 觉得如何 |
[19:27] | A third sounds like work for hire. | 三分之一听起来还是打工 |
[19:29] | Half sounds like a partnerqhip. | 一半才差不多算是合作伙伴 |
[19:35] | All right, done. | 好吧 成交 |
[19:37] | You handle the heist, but you got to bring in a pro | 你搞定抢劫的事 但你还需要个专家 |
[19:39] | To keep the drugs at the right temperature and humidity. | 使药品保持在正确的温度和湿度下 |
[19:43] | You got someone in mind? | 你有合适的人选吗 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 有一个 |
[19:45] | He works at the lab. his name is jackson. | 他在实验室工作 他叫杰克逊 |
[19:47] | He used to cook meth before he got into designing steroids. | 做固类醇前 他做过兴奋剂 |
[19:51] | You’re gonna convince him to help. | 你得说服他来帮你 |
[19:54] | Convince him? | 说服? |
[19:55] | I’m sure you can be persuasive. | 我相信你很有说服力 |
[19:57] | Why don’t you do it? | 为什么你不去说服他呢 |
[19:58] | Me? oh, no. | 我吗 不 |
[19:59] | No, in my line of work is staying in the shadows. | 我的工作是幕后指挥 |
[20:02] | So the name finley is never mentioned. | 所以我的名字芬利决不会被提到 |
[20:04] | We clear on that, partner? | 清楚了吗 合作伙伴 |
[20:14] | Dealing with an aggressive adversary | 当你对付很凶猛的敌人时 |
[20:16] | Isn’t always about showing strength. | 并不总是表现得越强越好 |
[20:18] | You jackson? | 你是杰克逊吗 |
[20:20] | Sometimes it’s best to show weakness. | 有时候最好的方法是装孬 |
[20:24] | If they believe they can dominate you, | 他们一旦相信 能随便使唤你的时候 |
[20:26] | they’ll drop their guard. | 他们就会丢掉对你的戒备 |
[20:31] | Of course, that means getting dominated | 当然 这就是使唤你的其中一种定义 |
[20:37] | A heist? seriously? | 抢劫 真的假的 |
[20:39] | No, no, no. i-i-i’m a chemist. I don’t do heists. | 不不不 我是药剂师 我做不了抢劫这种事 |
[20:41] | Guys with guns, violence — | 用枪的人 暴力… |
[20:42] | That’s why I got out of meth! | 这就是我不搞兴奋剂的原因 |
[20:44] | I mean, i-it’s — it’s just not my thing. | 我是说 这个 实在不关我的事啊… |
[20:47] | It makes my chest tight. | 这让我胸闷 |
[20:49] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气了 |
[20:50] | I can stop your breathing real quick. | 我马上能让你用不着喘气 |
[20:51] | Please, you don’t want to do this. | 求你 枪下留人啊 |
[20:53] | The guys that own the lab, they’re chechnyans. | 那个实验室的老板们是车臣人 |
[20:55] | I mean, if they ever found out that I was in on it… | 我是说 万一他们发现我也有份… |
[20:57] | Don’t worry about it. they’re not gonna know it was you. | 别担心 他们不用知道那是你 |
[20:59] | Can I get that as a guarantee? can you put that in writing? | 这话算数吗 可不可以写下来 |
[21:02] | Here’s a guarantee. | 这个说话算话 |
[21:03] | You do this, we never see each other again, | 乖乖合作 我们就不会再来骚扰你 |
[21:06] | And you make some money. | 同时你还能赚点钱 |
[21:08] | You don’t… | 要是不合作… |
[21:14] | Well, that’s the guy that — that moves the stuff. | 那个男的 正在搬东西的那个 |
[21:16] | He takes off in the morning. | 他今早就出发 |
[21:18] | How big’s the cargo? | 货物有多大 |
[21:19] | Uh, six cannisters. not so big. | 6个金属箱 不是很大 |
[21:21] | So, what do we need to do with them? | 货物我们怎么处理呢 |
[21:22] | You got to pack it in coolers. | 要用冷却剂包起来 |
[21:24] | You got to get it inside a custom liquid-air rig asap, | 然后放进小型液压空气装备里 |
[21:26] | As soon as — | 越快越好… |
[21:28] | Uh, because you let this stuff warm up, | 因为这东西一旦温度上升 |
[21:30] | And it’s is a nasty cocktail. | 就变成恶心的鸡尾酒了 |
[21:34] | Well, I can train one of your guys to move it off the boat. | 我可以教你的手下如何把箱子搬下来 |
[21:37] | One of my guys. you’re the guy. | 我的手下 你就是上去搬的那人 |
[21:39] | What? | 不会吧 |
[21:40] | No, no. i-i got a thing with boats a-and water, | 不不 我对船和水有点… |
[21:43] | And i-i get — | 有点… |
[21:46] | I get I get seasick. | 我晕船 |
[21:50] | I mean, look at me. can you crack a window? | 你瞧我多痛苦啊 能把窗户打开吗 |
[21:52] | We’ll scrounge up some dramamine. | 我们可以帮你搞到点晕船药 |
[21:54] | Then they’ll recognize my face. | 他们会认出我来的 |
[21:55] | We’ll get you a mask. | 那我们再给你搞个面具好了 |
[21:56] | All right, well, if we’re gonna do this, man, | 好吧 干这件事之前 老兄 |
[21:58] | Then — then I need to know where — | 我得知道… |
[22:00] | Where this stuff’s going, all right? | 最后把东西放在哪里 好吗 |
[22:01] | Is it a warehouse? is it a garage? | 是仓库呢 还是车库 |
[22:03] | You don’t need to know. | 你没必要知道 |
[22:05] | We’ll store it. | 用不着你来放 |
[22:06] | Come on, I mean, uh, uh… | 拜托 我是说… |
[22:07] | Power issues, humidity. | 电源问题 湿度 |
[22:09] | Have you been outside? | 你去过户外吗 |
[22:11] | Look, you tell me what you need, | 那你告诉我你要些什么条件 |
[22:12] | And we’ll set you up, all right? | 我们来布置 好吗 |
[22:13] | Now, look at that. | 快看啊 |
[22:15] | Old guy’s got a girlfriend. | 那老头还有女朋友 |
[22:23] | Uh, can we, uh, can we go | 可以…可以走了吗 |
[22:24] | Re, you know, somebody recognizes me? | 那啥 万一有人认出我来 |
[22:26] | I don’t know who, but someone. | 我不知道是谁 但总可能发生这种情况 |
[22:31] | Madeline. | 麦德琳 |
[22:34] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[22:36] | I followed you from michael’s loft. | 我跟着你从迈克尔的住处那边来的 |
[22:41] | Did michael tell you to stay away from me? | 是迈克尔不让你来见我? |
[22:43] | Look, maddy, sweetie, listen | 麦迪 亲爱的 |
[22:45] | he’s just looking out for you. | 他只是为你好 |
[22:47] | See, the thing is, I tend to attract bullet | 明白吗 我的任务可能很危险 |
[22:50] | And he just doesn’t want you to get hurt. | 他只是不想让你受到伤害 |
[22:52] | Well, you can tell michael that I can take care of myself. | 你可以告诉迈克尔 我能自己照顾自己 |
[23:00] | Madeline, I’m kind of in the middle of something right now, | 麦德琳 我现在有点事 |
[23:02] | And you need to leave. | 你得走了 |
[23:05] | Now. | 现在 |
[23:08] | Please, madeline. | 求你 麦德琳 |
[23:31] | Can I — can I know about the storage space, | 我能…我能知道储存地点是怎样的吗 |
[23:33] | The room temperature, the — the sunlight sensitivity? | 房间里的温度 光敏性什么的 |
[23:35] | I mean, we — we got to have these at a certain temp range. | 我们必须把它们放在特定的温度范围内 |
[23:38] | I’ll tell you what, you talk to evan about what you need. | 这样 你告诉伊万你的要求 |
[23:40] | We’ll get it to you. well, it’s gonna take a while. | -我们会办好的 -那有一会儿呢 |
[23:42] | Take your time. you’ll have all night. | 不着急 你有一整夜的时间呢 |
[23:44] | You’re staying with us till we pull this job tomorrow. | 在明天我们干完事儿之前 你哪都别想去 |
[23:46] | He never leaves your sight. | 盯着他 |
[23:49] | I got to call in sick. | 我得打电话请个病假 |
[23:51] | You’re not calling anybody. | 别想给任何人打电话 |
[23:53] | What’s gonna happen when I don’t show up? | 但要是我不去会怎么样? |
[23:55] | I mean I got to call the office. I got to leave a message. | 我得打个电话到办公室 至少要留个口信 |
[23:56] | I mean, they’ll think something’s wrong if I don’t show up. | 如果我不出现 他们会有所察觉的 |
[23:58] | They’ll think something’s wrong. | 觉察到事情不对头 |
[24:03] | One call. I’ll be listening. | 就一个 我听着 |
[24:12] | Not a good time, michael. I’m going to a movie. | 真不是时候啊 迈克尔 我正要去看电影 |
[24:15] | Boris, it’s it’s jackson. | 波利斯 我是杰克逊 |
[24:18] | Yeah. I’m not gonna make it into the office. | 恐怕我没法来办公室了 |
[24:21] | What’s going on, michael? | 怎么回事 迈克尔 |
[24:22] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[24:23] | the doc said that i can’t get out of bed. | 医生说我必须卧床休息 |
[24:26] | Uh, so, I came down with something. | 我真病得不轻 |
[24:29] | So, uh, if you need anything, | 如果你有事找我 |
[24:31] | you can call me an extention 1820 | 可以打1820这个号码 |
[24:42] | Hey, fi. | 菲 |
[24:43] | Michael just called me from a bar. | 迈克尔刚从一个酒吧打给我 |
[24:45] | Does the number 1820 mean anything to you? | 1820有什么含义? |
[24:47] | Yeah, a place in the marina. why? | 对 港口的一个地方 怎么了? |
[24:50] | I’m gonna miss my movie. | 我想我得错过我的电影了 |
[24:59] | When you need to distract someone | 当你想分散某人注意力 |
[25:00] | Without raising suspicions | 又不愿引起怀疑 |
[25:02] | It helps to play to preconceptions. | 你就必须做到胸有成竹 |
[25:04] | Tourists are fat, old people are cranky, | 游客都是胖子 老人们则总是肝火过旺 |
[25:07] | And girls can’t drive. | 而女孩们 都不会开车 |
[25:10] | What the hell? | 究竟怎么回事? |
[25:13] | Oh, god. I’m so sorry. | 上帝 实在抱歉 |
[25:15] | I-i was putting on my makeup, and I didn’t see you. | 我正在化妆 没看见你们 |
[25:19] | Oh, let me give you my insurance information. | 我给你们看我的保险信息 |
[25:21] | So silly. | 我太蠢了 |
[25:27] | How about just your number, and we’ll call it even. | 给我你的号码 咱们就扯平 |
[25:32] | Ok do you have a pen? | 呵呵 你有笔吗? |
[25:36] | Do you have a pen? | 有笔吗? |
[25:37] | Sorry, nope. | 抱歉 没 |
[25:44] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗? |
[25:45] | They’re not letting me leave. | 告诉萨姆 他不把抢劫弄假成真 |
[25:46] | Tell sam the fake heist is on for real now. | 他们是不会让我走的 |
[25:49] | I missed my date. | 我错过了约会 |
[25:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:06] | They’re getting ready, sam. how much longer? | 他们准备好了 萨姆 你还要多久? |
[26:07] | We’ll be there. | 马上到 |
[26:08] | We’re just trying to do this right. | 我们尽量搞得跟真的一样 |
[26:10] | Mikey’s donating his fridge to the cause. | 迈迈贡献了自己的电冰箱 |
[26:12] | It better look good. | 最好弄得像样点 |
[26:14] | Gerard’s got to believe the drugs he’s stealing are real | 得让杰罗德相信他偷得的药是真的 |
[26:16] | If he’s gonna lead us to his stash. | 他才会带我们去他藏药的地方 |
[26:18] | Look, we got it covered. | 我们差不多已经弄好了 |
[26:19] | We’re just trying to find a place to put mike’s yogurt | 现在只需要给迈克的酸奶找个地儿 |
[26:21] | While we do the job. | 在我们干活儿的时候 |
[26:22] | How’s he doing? | 他那怎么样? |
[26:23] | Fine. | 还不错 |
[26:25] | I wish they’d smack him around a bit. | 希望他们修理他一下 |
[26:27] | I had to tell my date I got food poisoning. | 我得给我的对象撒谎说我食物中毒 |
[26:29] | Come on, fi, don’t be like that. | 算了吧 菲 别这样 |
[26:31] | I don’t want him dead, just bruised. | 没想他死 鼻青脸肿就行 |
[26:35] | Hurry up. looks like the show’s starting. | 快点 演出快开始了 |
[26:41] | Counterfeiting pharmaceuticals is pretty straightforward. | 仿制药物并不困难 |
[26:44] | Fill some vials with your choice of beverage. | 加点合你口味的饮料在小瓶里 |
[26:47] | The trick is to keep people from looking closer. | 关键是防止让人们仔细观察 |
[26:50] | With some compressed gas from your local farming-supply store | 在农业用品店搞点压缩气体 |
[26:55] | And a few cryogenic containers, | 加上一些冷冻器皿 |
[26:57] | You can convince people that if they get a little too curious, | 你就能让人们误以为 一旦他们太过好奇 |
[27:00] | They could lose a finger to frostbite. | 就会被冻掉手指头 |
[27:16] | Where — where — where’s my mask? | 我的 我的面罩在哪儿? |
[27:19] | I need my mask. | 我要我的面罩 |
[27:20] | You don’t need one. | 你不需要 |
[27:21] | What are you talking about?! | 你说什么? |
[27:23] | I told you the guy on the boat will recognize me | 我告诉过你如果我不戴面罩 |
[27:24] | If I don’t got a mask, so I need a mask! | 船上的家伙会认出我的 我要我的面罩! |
[27:26] | Let him. | 管他的呢 |
[27:27] | He can tell it to the fish. | 让他去给鱼说吧 |
[27:29] | The fish? | 鱼? |
[27:30] | What are — you’re gonna kill him?! | 你 你要干掉他? |
[27:32] | Trust me, jackson, it’s better this way. | 相信我 杰克逊 这样做更好 |
[27:34] | No lose ends. | 绝对无损 |
[27:35] | Dealing with a trained operative | 同训练有素的侦探打交道 |
[27:38] | Is like playing chess with a master. | 就像跟象棋国手下棋一样 |
[27:40] | Dealing with criminals, on the other hand, | 另一方面 同罪犯打交道 |
[27:42] | Is like playing checkers with a 3-year-old. | 就如同和三岁小孩儿下跳棋 |
[27:44] | They like to change the rules. | 他们总喜欢改变规则 |
[27:47] | Well, I need a gun. i-i need a gun. | 给我把枪 我要一把枪 |
[27:49] | Give me a gun! you said you didn’t want one. | 给我 刚才你没说你要的 |
[27:51] | Yeah, well, that was before I knew people were gonna be shot. | 刚才 刚才我又不知道你要杀人 |
[27:53] | And if you’re gonna shoot people, | 如果你要那么做 |
[27:55] | They’re gonna shoot back. | 他们会回击的 |
[27:56] | And if they shoot back, they’ll probably hit me. | 如果他们回击 就有可能会打到我 |
[27:57] | So I need a gun. | 所以我要把枪 |
[27:59] | I’m not going on the boat unless I … | 我不会下船的除非你… |
[28:02] | You happy? | 高兴了? |
[28:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:07] | Using a zodiac to catch a yacht has certain advantages. | 用橡皮艇追赶游艇有一定的优势 |
[28:10] | It’s low to the water, so it’s hard to see coming. | 它吃水浅 所以很难被发现 |
[28:12] | It tops out at a brisk 60 miles per hour, | 而最高时速可以到60海里每小时 |
[28:16] | And it’s designed to turn on a dime. | 它的设计也方便快速启动 |
[28:19] | Of course, the one disadvantage is, | 当然 不利条件就是 |
[28:21] | It can make for a bumpy ride. | 它开起来相当的颠簸 |
[28:44] | Take anything you want — the boat, anything. | 拿什么都行 船也行 任何东西 |
[28:47] | Where’s the shipment? | 货在哪儿? |
[28:48] | Sealed cannisters in the fridge. | 电冰箱里的密封罐 |
[28:50] | Get to the bow. | 去船头 |
[28:53] | Find them. | 去找我们的东西 |
[29:05] | Virgil, go with this. | 跟着我演 维吉 |
[29:07] | You shut up! | 你给我闭嘴! |
[29:08] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我甚至不知道你在说什么? |
[29:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[29:11] | I’ve never met you before in my life. | 我从来都没见过你 |
[29:12] | Did I miss something? | 我错过了什么好戏吗? |
[29:14] | Yeah. he says he knows me. | 他说他认识我 |
[29:15] | — I do know you. | 我确实认识你 |
[29:16] | You’re that — that guy — | 你就是 你就是那家伙 |
[29:17] | No, no! shut up! stop saying that! | 不 闭嘴 别说了 |
[29:19] | Everyone’s gonna know you did this. | 每个人都会知道是你干的 |
[29:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[29:24] | Navy seals are trained to hold their breath | 训练有素的海军士兵 |
[29:27] | For three to five minutes underwater. | 能在水下憋气三到五分钟 |
[29:28] | If you’re an ex-navy seal probably still have the chops, | 如果你是退役的海军士兵 多少还能行 |
[29:32] | But there’s only one way to find out. | 不过是骡子是马拉出来溜溜 |
[29:34] | Oh, god, what did I do? | 上帝 我干了什么? |
[29:37] | Good for you. | 干得好 |
[29:39] | You broke your cherry. | 你破处了哦 |
[29:47] | Hey, do you want to lose a finger?! | 你想丢掉一根手指么? |
[29:49] | What’s the matter? put that down! | 怎么回事 放下 |
[29:50] | Put that down! | 放下 |
[29:52] | You’ll lose a finger you keep doing that. | 还不放手 你会丢掉你手指头的 |
[29:54] | You have no idea what you’re doing. | 你根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[29:56] | This is my work, | 这是我的工作 |
[29:57] | And I don’t want it messed up by some idiots! | 我可不想被某些白痴搞砸 |
[29:59] | What did you say? I said you’re a idiot | -你说什么 -我说你是个大白痴! |
[30:01] | Let it go. | 算了 |
[30:02] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[30:04] | Load them up. | 把这些装上船 |
[30:06] | Load them up. | 装船 |
[30:11] | Great. | 好极了 |
[30:40] | Be ready to get your drug jackson | 准备接你的药了 杰克逊 |
[30:41] | Maybe even laid. | 是不是还要平放着 |
[30:43] | Let’s just make sure we get this stuff into storage. | 只要尽快找地方储存这些货 |
[30:45] | We can’t let it spoil. | 别让我们搞坏了 |
[30:47] | because You know, I’m not gonna be responsible for this, you know | 因为 你知道 我可不想为这负责 |
[30:50] | Stop worried about the storage babe | 别担心存放问题了 宝贝 |
[30:53] | You’ll be fine with it. | 你会满意的 |
[30:55] | I almost slipped. | 差点打滑 |
[30:57] | Looks like mike’s got them hooked pretty good. | 看起来迈克让小鱼咬钩了 |
[31:00] | Now let’s see if they lead us | 就看他们会不会带咱们去 |
[31:02] | Back to where they’re hiding the antivirals. | 藏抗病毒药的地方了 |
[31:06] | Watch out. I’m fine, I’m fine. | 小心 我很好 很好 |
[31:07] | Watah out for the fence. it’s rusty. | 小心栅栏 它生锈了 |
[31:15] | There you go. don’t lose them, fi. | 我们走 别跟丢了 菲 |
[31:18] | I know how to tail a car. | 我可是跟踪的行家 |
[31:42] | Well, there’s no barbed wire, just one guard with a beretta, | 没铁丝网 只有个戴着贝雷帽的警卫 |
[31:45] | So getting in shouldn’t be a problem. | 所以进去不是件难事 |
[31:47] | We wait for mike and gerard and the guys to leave, | 只要等迈克 杰罗德和那些家伙走了 |
[31:49] | And we’ll make our move. | 我们就行动 |
[31:50] | Well, why not go in now? | 为什么不现在就进去? |
[31:52] | Because mike could get hurt. | 因为迈克也许会受伤 |
[31:54] | Doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来还不坏 |
[31:55] | W-w-w-what is this place? | 这 这个地方是哪儿? |
[31:57] | Big office-supply company uses it for inventory. | 这是大公司存货的仓库 |
[32:00] | We got a guy on the inside, keeps us off the paperwork. | 我们里边有人 不用办手续就能这存货 |
[32:03] | We got building security on the payroll, too. | 大楼保安也是我们的人 |
[32:06] | Aren’t you, uh, you know, afraid someone might find your stuff? | 难道 你不怕别人你们的东西吗? |
[32:09] | In here? Good luck. | 这儿? 好运气 |
[32:10] | Everything you need’s right up here. | 这儿有你需要的任何东西 |
[32:12] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:14] | All right, this will do. | 好的 这个可以 |
[32:15] | Okay, now, you’re gonna have to have power sources clear | 现在你们负责把所有电器关掉 |
[32:19] | Because this thing will suck up a lot of juice. | 因为这玩意儿非常耗电 |
[32:21] | Okay? | 行吗? |
[32:22] | Yeah, oh, all right, good. | 好的 行 很好 |
[32:24] | Now, listen, uh, my rig will, uh, generate a lot of heat. | 听着 我的装备会产生很多热量 |
[32:27] | So if you have anything that’s yours that’s nearby | 如果这附近有你们的东西 |
[32:30] | That’s pharmaceutical, it’ll fry it. | 如果是药品 会烤坏的 |
[32:32] | Is this yours? any of this yours? | 这是你的吗? 有你的吗? |
[32:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[32:35] | All our other stuff’s scattered around, nothing nearby. | 我们其他的东西都分散储存 这附近没有 |
[32:36] | Oh, yeah? oh, good. oh, good. | 是嘛 好 好 |
[32:39] | Okay, so, then, then, uh, yeah. | 好 那么 |
[32:41] | Yeah, that will work out. | 这样就没问题了 |
[32:43] | I just need to go out to the van and, uh, get some tools. | 我得去车里拿点工具 |
[32:46] | Give him a hand. | 帮他一下 |
[32:55] | Fi. | 菲 |
[33:00] | He’s waving us off. | 他示意我们离开 |
[33:02] | Guess we’re not going in, then. | 估计我们不用进去了 |
[33:13] | Yeah, that’s the warehouse he hides the medicine in. | 那就是他藏药品的仓库 |
[33:17] | But it’s massive, I mean it could be anywhere. | 但那超大 我是说 不知在哪儿 |
[33:19] | So we got to the end zone and no touchdown. | 所以我们找到了地儿 却不能得手 |
[33:22] | you wanna search 10,000 boxes, being my guest. | 想在1万只箱子里找药品吗 那你来做吧 |
[33:24] | Sounds like the world’s worst game show. | 看来是史上最难的游戏了 |
[33:28] | Sorry about the fridge, mike. | 很抱歉把你的冰箱搞成这样 迈克 |
[33:30] | It was kind of a last-minute thing. | 没办法的办法 |
[33:35] | hungry? | 饿了没 |
[33:36] | Look, I got to do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[33:38] | Where’s that warehouse? I’m going down there. | 仓库在哪 我去那儿 |
[33:39] | Maybe there’s somebody I can beat it out from there I don’t know. | 也许我能去那把谁搞定了 我不知道 |
[33:41] | Virgil, it’s not gonna work. | 维吉 这样不行 |
[33:44] | No. we… | 不 我们… |
[33:48] | …we got to get gerard to move the medicine. | …得想办法让杰罗德把药品移到别处 |
[33:53] | We do that, and we might be able to get it back. | 那样的话 就能弄回药品 |
[33:56] | You got any ideas? | 你有主意了 |
[33:58] | I think it’s time to bring back the mysterious mr. finley. | 是时候让神秘的芬利先生出场了 |
[34:00] | I like where you’re going. | 这主意我喜欢 |
[34:06] | I just want my money. | 我只想拿我的钱 |
[34:08] | Can I have my money? can I have my money, man? | 能给我钱了吗 能给我钱了吗 伙计 |
[34:11] | I just want my money! | 我只想拿我的那份钱 |
[34:12] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈到底怎么了 |
[34:15] | You said this was a simple heist. | 你说这只是单纯的抢劫 |
[34:16] | You never said chuck finley was involved. | 你没提过恰克·芬利也有份 |
[34:19] | So finley’s involved. what’s the big deal? | 就算芬利有份 那有什么大不了 |
[34:20] | What’s the big — you have no idea, do you?! | 大不了… 你都不知道吧 是不是 |
[34:23] | You don’t get it. | 你根本就不明白 |
[34:24] | Y-yeah, you don’t get it. we’re dead. we’re dead. | 你根本不明白 我们死定了 死定了 |
[34:26] | We are dead. | 死定了 |
[34:28] | What are you talking about? he’s the buyer. | 说什么呢 他是买家 |
[34:32] | Chuck finley’s the buyer? | 恰克·芬利是买家 |
[34:35] | Oh, man. you don’t get it. | 天哪 你还不知道吧 |
[34:36] | He comes in. | 他加入进来 |
[34:37] | He gets you to bite on a job. | 让你们去搞货 |
[34:40] | He tells you a story. | 编个故事 |
[34:41] | He says I deal everything | 说他能把一切搞定 |
[34:43] | I-I got guns to shoot people up. | 他能用枪把人干掉 |
[34:45] | I got medical supplies to patch them up for round two.” | 还能用药品再把他们救起来干第二回 |
[34:47] | I’ve never heard of him. | 我从未听说过他的事 |
[34:49] | Because everyone he’s worked with is dead. | 因为每个跟他一起干的人都死了 |
[34:53] | He’s everywhere. | 他无处不在 |
[34:54] | If the devil had a name, it’d be chuck finley. | 如果这个恶魔有名字的话 那就是恰克·芬利 |
[34:58] | Who is he, and what do you know about him? | 他是谁 你怎么知道这些的 |
[35:00] | He did the same thing | 我在西部有几个共事过的朋友 |
[35:01] | To a couple of guys I worked with out west. | 他把他们干掉了 |
[35:04] | He used to run black ops for the government. | 以前他为政府执行黑色行动 |
[35:06] | Assassinations. man. stealing secrets. | 比如暗杀 窃取机密 |
[35:10] | but now he just steals some people like you and me | 现在他从像你跟我这样的人手里抢东西 |
[35:14] | He takes what he wants, and he just leaves a trail of bodies. | 取走他想要的 只留下一堆尸体 |
[35:16] | He’s not stealing from anybody. we got the warehouse. | 他不会抢走任何东西 我们有仓库 |
[35:19] | You don’t think he already knows about the warehouse? | 你觉得他不知道仓库的存在吗 |
[35:21] | Are you kid– | 开玩笑 |
[35:23] | And if he doesn’t, he’ll figure it out one way or another. | 即使不知道 他也会总会有办法弄到 |
[35:27] | And not just this stuff. he’s gonna take everything. | 不止这次的货 他会拿走所有的东西 |
[35:29] | He’s gonna clean you out! | 把你的货清空 |
[35:30] | In — in fact, yeah, he’s probably already done that. | 实际上 他可能已经那么做了 |
[35:33] | He’s — he’s gone. I’d like to go. | 并且已经离开 我要走 |
[35:35] | Give me my money. I’ll get on a plane, a train, anything. | 把钱给我 我要坐飞机 火车 什么都行 |
[35:37] | You’re not going anywhere. you’re gonna help us move the drugs. | 哪都不能去 你得帮我们转移药品 |
[35:39] | No, no, no. I am not going back to that warehouse. | 不 不 我不回那个仓库 |
[35:42] | Are you crazy? are you — | 你疯了吗 你 |
[35:45] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[35:52] | Hello, police? | 是警察吗 |
[35:54] | I’m on the corner of 29th and 1st ave. | 我在29号街和1街的拐角处 |
[35:57] | There are these men here with guns. | 这儿有些持枪的人 |
[35:59] | I think they’re drug dealers. | 我觉得他们是毒贩 |
[36:03] | Oh, you have patrols in the area already? | 你们在这个区已经有巡警了吗 |
[36:06] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:08] | You need the police to respond right away, call ahead. | 想要警察迅速反应 提前报警 |
[36:11] | If you’ve reported a few minor crimes | 如果你事先在方圆6街区范围内 |
[36:13] | Within a six-block radius, | 报警反映犯罪活动 |
[36:15] | You can be sure someone will show up when you need them. | 才能确保他们在你需要的时间出现 |
[36:18] | What’s that? what — what are the boxes? | 那是什么 箱子里的是什么 |
[36:20] | -What’s that? -antiviral drugs. | -那是什么 -抗病毒药品 |
[36:22] | Antiviral? i-i can’t be responsible for that. | 抗病毒药品 我可不对那负责 |
[36:23] | Don’t worry. you won’t be. they’re already sold. | 别担心 你不用负责 已经卖出去了 |
[36:29] | Oh, my god. oh, my god. he’s here. | 天哪 天哪 他来了 |
[36:30] | That’s the guy. That’s finley. | 就是他 是芬利 |
[36:32] | We got to go! | 我们得赶紧走 |
[36:35] | He’s one guy. | 他就一个人而已 |
[36:37] | One guy?! you don’t understand! | 一个人 你不了解 |
[36:38] | He’s not alone. he must have guys in that truck. | 他并非一个人 后车箱里肯定有人 |
[36:41] | -We got to get out of here! -you’re not going anywhere. | -我们得离开这 -你哪儿也不能去 |
[36:43] | Keep loading the stuff. | 继续装货 |
[36:45] | We’ll take care of finley and his guys. | 我们去解决芬利和他的人 |
[37:11] | Most people think | 多数人认为 |
[37:13] | That shooting the gas tank of a vehicle makes it explode. | 向车辆的油箱开火能引起爆炸 |
[37:16] | Unless the car’s on fire, | 除非车已经着了 |
[37:18] | You’ll just spill a few bucks’ worth of gas. | 否则你只能让车漏点油而已 |
[37:20] | An explosion requires something extra, | 造成爆炸还需要一些额外的装备 |
[37:23] | Like a few bags of acetone peroxide taped to the gas tank. | 例如绑在油箱上的几袋过氧化丙酮 |
[38:20] | You don’t know what this means for us. | 你不知道这对我们来说有多重要 |
[38:23] | May I suggest that you fly the medicine next time? | 建议你下次空运药品 |
[38:27] | What can I do to repay you? | 我要怎么报答你们呢 |
[38:29] | Uh, you know some guys who can help move a fridge? | 你认识能给我们搞个冰箱的人么 |
[38:32] | My cooler doesn’t hold much beer, mike. | 我的冷柜装不了太多的啤酒 迈克 |
[38:35] | Your daddy would have been so proud of you. | 你父亲会为你感到十分自豪 |
[38:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:46] | -Mike, I didn’t call her. -I know. | -迈克 我没给她打电话 -知道 |
[38:50] | Michael told me what you were doing here in miami, | 迈克尔告诉我你回迈阿密是来做什么 |
[38:53] | And it’s a wonderful thing you did, virgil. | 这是件了不起的事 维吉 |
[38:56] | I’m sorry about before. | 对之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[38:57] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:59] | you can make it up to me with a dinner. | 你可以请我吃饭作为补偿 |
[39:03] | Take her someplace nice. no guns. | 带她到个好地方 没有枪的地方 |
[39:05] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[39:12] | You know, mike, if you had to have a stepdad, | 迈克 如果你怎么都得找个继父 |
[39:15] | You could do worse. | 他最合适不过了 |
[39:23] | Seymour has our information? | 西摩搞到我们要的资料了? |
[39:25] | He didn’t say. | 他什么都没说 |
[39:27] | Just wanted us to stop by his place. | 只是让我们来他家 |
[39:29] | He sounded more paranoid than normal. | 听起来比平常还要多疑 |
[39:31] | You missing a date for this? | 就为这个 你错过了约会? |
[39:33] | Oh, don’t flatter yourself. | 别自恋了 |
[39:34] | Seymour promised to upgrade my laser-targeting assist. | 西摩答应帮我更新下激光枪 |
[39:39] | Said I could pick it up tonight. should be quick. | 说今晚可以取 得快点 |
[39:41] | I have no intention of missing any more dates. | 我可不想再失约了 |
[39:44] | You look beautiful, fi. | 你看上去很美 菲 |
[40:00] | So, this guy, is he nice? your date? | 那个家伙 人好吗 约会的对象 |
[40:04] | Yeah, very. | 是的 非常好 |
[40:06] | He’s a paramedic. | 他是个护理人员 |
[40:08] | I think you’d like him. | 我想你会喜欢他的 |
[40:09] | Yeah, I would’t count on. | 哦 我看未必 |
[40:12] | What’d you get me into? | 你让我卷进了什么? |
[40:15] | I’m wondering the same thing. | 我正想问你这个呢 |
[40:17] | Who the hell are you, huh? | 你究竟是谁 |
[40:20] | Why did you ask me about that sniper rifle? | 你为什么要问那个狙击步枪的事? |
[40:23] | You start answering question or your girlfriend gets a bullet in the head. | 你立刻回答 否则让你女朋友脑袋开花 |
[40:27] | I’m not his girlfriend. | 我不是他的女朋友 |
[40:30] | Anyone who played soccer | 玩过足球的人 |
[40:31] | Knows there’s a long nerve that runs down the shin. | 都知道沿着小腿骨有条很长的神经 |
[40:34] | Hit that nerve, and people lock up in pain. | 击打那条神经 疼痛会让对方无法动弹 |
[40:43] | Arms dealers keep gunpowder handy to manufacture custom-made rounds | 军火商家随处都有火药 以便制作客户订制的弹药 |
[40:48] | But gunpowder doesn’t need in a bullet to be dangerous. | 不过火药不用非装进子弹才会危险 |
[40:51] | Even muzzle flare can set it off. | 即使是小火花也能将其引爆 |
[40:54] | So when dispersed through a room, | 一旦火药弥漫整个房间 |
[40:56] | Anyone with half a brain puts his gun away. | 有半个脑子的人都会把枪放下 |
[40:58] | No, no, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 别 |
[41:00] | Jackass don’t shoot | 傻瓜 别开枪 |
[41:01] | You’ll blow us all up! | 你会把我们都炸飞 |
[41:07] | Seymour, you want to tell me what that was about? | 西摩 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[41:10] | Dude, look, I traced down the shop | 朋友 听着 我找去了那个店铺 |
[41:13] | That had done some work on the gun you’re asking about. | 就是跟你询问的那枪有关系的那地方 |
[41:15] | The place was burned to the ground, man. | 那个地方被烧成平地了 伙计 |
[41:17] | They killed the guy who owned it. all right? | 他们杀了那个地方的主人 |
[41:19] | I thought you were setting me up for something. | 我以为你要设计我还是什么 |
[41:22] | Who brought the gun in, seymour? | 是谁搞到的枪 西摩 |
[41:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:26] | No, I swear, I swear. | 真的 我发誓 发誓 |
[41:28] | All I know is some guy picked up some stuff for it, okay? | 我只知道有人为这玩意儿准备了不少东西 |
[41:33] | Specially calibrated muzzle brakes, night sights, | 特制的炮口制退器和夜视镜 |
[41:35] | And a fiber-optic camera. | 还有一个光纤摄像机 |
[41:37] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[41:40] | Who’s the guy? what’s his name? | 这家伙是谁 叫什么名字 |
[41:43] | They say its name is Bill Johnson, okay? | 他们说他叫比尔·强森 行了吗 |
[41:45] | That’s all I know, I swear. please don’t hurt me. | 就知道这些 我发誓 别伤害我 |
[41:49] | Fi. | 菲 |
[41:51] | We were never here, you understand? | 我们从未来过这 明白吗 |
[41:54] | I got it. I never saw you. | 明白 我从来没见过你 |
[41:57] | Sorry about the dress, fi. | 对你的裙子我很抱歉 菲 |
[41:59] | I’m not. | 没事 |
[42:01] | I got this baby with amazing in targeting assit. | 我得了这个宝贝 瞄准装置棒极了 |
[42:04] | You think johnson has something to do | 你觉得强森跟黑了你的人 |
[42:06] | With the people who burned you? | 有关吗 |
[42:06] | I have to assume so. | 只能这样假定了 |
[42:08] | He’s putting a fiber-optic camera on a sniper rifle. | 他在狙击步枪上加了个光纤摄像机 |
[42:10] | That’s the proof of death. | 这说明他要杀人 |
[42:12] | We better find this guy. | 最好找到这个家伙 |
[42:13] | Now we’ve got his name | 现在已经知道了他的名字 |
[42:15] | but he could be anywhere. | 但不知道他在哪儿 |