时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Michael Westen | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:04] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾经是间谍 直到… |
[00:06] | We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单 |
[00:09] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:11] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作经历 |
[00:14] | You’re stuck in whatever city they deaide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们圈定的城市里 |
[00:16] | Where am i? miami. | 我在哪儿? 迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:21] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友… |
[00:26] | Should we shoot them? | 干掉他们吧? |
[00:27] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友… |
[00:30] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:32] | …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? | 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的? |
[00:35] | …if you’re desperate. someone needs your help, michael. | 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:37] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 最根本的是 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | One of the reasons surveillance is done in teams | 监视最好是团队合作 |
[00:50] | Is that it’s exhausting. | 因为这是累死人的活 |
[00:51] | Sitting in a car, remaining constantly alert | 坐在车上 时刻保持警惕 |
[00:54] | While you watch a mailbox will knock you out | 一直盯着邮箱 就像吃了一把安眠药一样 |
[00:56] | Like a handful of sleeping pills. | 使你昏昏入睡 |
[00:57] | Doing it in shifts | 轮班监视 |
[00:59] | Is the only way to make sure you don’t miss something. | 才能确保不漏看目标 |
[01:01] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[01:01] | What? | 什么 |
[01:09] | Five minutes? | 才5分钟 |
[01:11] | Five minutes, your eyeballs are tired? | 5分钟 你眼睛就看累了? |
[01:14] | You should be happy I’m still here. | 你该庆幸我还在这儿 |
[01:16] | Four hours parked in a hot car, | 在这热的不行的车里呆4小时 |
[01:19] | ’cause this may be the post office box used | 只因为把你炒鱿鱼的人 |
[01:21] | By one of the people who burned you? | 可能会来这个邮箱拿信件 |
[01:23] | Carla’s not just one of the people who burned me. | 卡拉不单单是炒我鱿鱼的人 |
[01:26] | She’s all I’ve got. | 她是我仅有的线索 |
[01:27] | Are you sure the manager said today? | 你确定那经理说的是今天? |
[01:30] | He said the mail for this box is picked up every wednesday. | 他说每到周三就有人来取这个邮箱的信件 |
[01:35] | Did I tell you that I despise surveillance? | 我有告诉过你 我讨厌监视吗? |
[01:40] | Only every time we do it. | 每次我们监视时你都这么说 |
[01:53] | Oh, here we go. | 目标出现了 |
[02:03] | If that’s carla, that’s one hell of a disguise. | 她是卡拉的话 那伪装得可真是难看到家了 |
[02:07] | Yeah, carla’s not the type to collect her own mail. | 卡拉可不是那种会亲自去取信的人 |
[02:11] | Tailing a trained operative | 跟踪一个训练有素的特工 |
[02:13] | Requires a number of time-consuming preparations | 需要一系列耗时的准备 |
[02:16] | Everything from acquiring a vehicle | 从准备一辆 |
[02:17] | They can’t recognize or trace | 他们无法识别或者跟踪的车 |
[02:20] | To familiarizing yourself | 到熟悉 |
[02:21] | With all the local traffic patterns. | 当地的交通地形 |
[02:27] | Go ahead, turn the car on. | 走啊 发动汽车 |
[02:30] | Turn it on. okay. | 点燃油门 好的 |
[02:32] | There you go, now Put it in drive. | 这就对了 开到路上 |
[02:34] | Drive, yes. | 开 很好 |
[02:37] | Of course, since you can never be sure | 当然 因为你不知道 |
[02:39] | who’s a trained operative, | 谁是训练有素的特工 |
[02:40] | There’s always the chance | 所以也有可能 |
[02:42] | You’ll take all those precautions | 做了那么多准备工作 |
[02:44] | Just to follow a secretary back to her cubicle. | 最后只是跟着秘书回她老板的老巢 |
[03:01] | That’s carla’s building? | 那就是卡拉的办公室? |
[03:03] | No guards, no camera? | 没守卫 没摄像头? |
[03:07] | You really think carla would work out of there? | 你真认为卡拉会在那工作? |
[03:15] | Security comes in all shapes and sizes, baby. | 宝贝 安全措施千变万化 |
[03:19] | Hungry? | 饿了? |
[03:21] | Covert security is designed to blend in | 便衣保安伪装成路人 |
[03:25] | People you never notice… until you see them in action. | 直到他们动手 你才会注意 |
[03:29] | That means you have two choices. | 这意味着你有两个选择 |
[03:31] | You can sit and wait for an incident to occur, | 守株待兔 |
[03:34] | Or you can create your own incident. | 或者你自己搞点事儿出来 |
[03:37] | -Hello? -yo, bro, got your grub. I’m out front. | -你好 -老兄 来拿你的饭 我在前门 |
[03:40] | All right, I’ll come down and meet you in the lobby, | 好的 我这就下来 在门厅见 |
[03:41] | But you can’t park there. | 但车不能停那儿 |
[03:43] | This okay? | 这里可以吧 |
[03:45] | No, man. that’s even worse. | 不 那儿更不对 |
[03:47] | You got to be kidding me, man. | 兄弟 你在拿我寻开心啊 |
[03:51] | Whoa! where you going? | 你这是往哪开啊 |
[03:52] | Go back. | 回来 |
[03:54] | Dude! dude, you are just asking for a ticket, parking there. | 哥们 你想吃罚单啊 停那里 |
[03:59] | You know what, buddy. I really don’t have time for this. | 兄弟 我实在没空和你兜圈 |
[04:02] | Hey, sorry, man, I’m just trying to help. | 抱歉哥们 我只是想帮忙 |
[04:04] | You know what? just pull around the back and go down the alley. | 你就停在后面 往小巷走就是了 |
[04:06] | I’ll meet you there. | 我在那等你 |
[04:07] | Fine. just make it quick. | 没问题 你快点就行 |
[04:13] | I think we found carla. | 我想我们找到卡拉了 |
[04:27] | Hey, mikey. | 迈迈 |
[04:29] | Ooh, ooh, ooh! look at that. | 瞧这个 |
[04:31] | That looks good. mmm. | 看起来很好吃 |
[04:33] | So, I pulled the building records and lease docs | 根据你给我的地址 |
[04:36] | For that address you gave me | 找到了楼房记录和租赁文件 |
[04:38] | For carla’s little irrigation consulting company. | 那是卡拉的灌溉顾问公司 |
[04:41] | Anything good? | 有用的信息是? |
[04:43] | Office is right there. second floor, east end. | 办公室在2楼东边最后一间 |
[04:45] | But it’s gonna be tough getting in there unseen. | 到那里要想不被摄像头看到可不容易 |
[04:48] | I need to find if their security has a routine. | 我需要知道保安的日常事务 |
[04:49] | Maybe there’s a chink in the armor. | 可能会有下手之处 |
[04:51] | A wireless webcam might get what you need, | 一个无线摄像头就够了 |
[04:53] | But you got to figure out a way to get it in place. | 但你得要装得进去才行 |
[04:55] | Do you think you could find a setup | 你能找到个 |
[04:56] | With a strong enough signal? | 信号强的地方不? |
[04:58] | I don’t know. maybe later today if I have time. | 不晓得 如果今天晚些有时间 我去看看 |
[05:00] | -Nice watch, sam. -thank you. | -萨姆 好手表 -谢谢 |
[05:01] | It’s a panerai. ferrari version. | 沛纳海 法拉利版 |
[05:04] | I think they prefer to call them “timepieces.” | 被称作”时间碎片” |
[05:06] | Anyway, veronica got us his-and-hers | 维洛妮卡给我们俩各买了一只 |
[05:08] | For our anniversary. | 作为周年纪念礼物 |
[05:09] | Well, apparently, | 显然 |
[05:11] | It’s been a whole month since we both said “I love you.” | 一个月前我们相互表白了”我爱你” |
[05:13] | For that, you get an $8,000 watch? | 就为这 你就得到了价值8,000美元的手表? |
[05:15] | And some other things. | 还有其他东西 |
[05:26] | You michael? | 你是迈克尔? |
[05:29] | No. | 不是 |
[05:31] | ’cause they said this guy michael lives around here. | 他们说有个叫迈克尔的人住在这一带 |
[05:32] | A lot of people live around here. | 这儿鱼龙混杂 |
[05:34] | They say he drives a black car, too. dodge. | 他们还说他开一辆黑色道奇车 |
[05:39] | Who’s “they”? | “他们”指谁 |
[05:40] | Look, man, I’m not trying to bother you. | 兄弟听我说 我不是来找麻烦 |
[05:43] | It’s just that…all right, here’s the deal. | 只是… 好吧 事情是这样 |
[05:45] | I just got out of prison a couple months ago. | 我几个月前刚从监狱出来 |
[05:48] | I had a cellmate in there, | 狱中我有个室友 |
[05:49] | said he had a pretty sweet scam going on. | 说过他曾经想搞笔大买卖 |
[05:50] | Cops couldn’t touch him. | 连警察都拿他没辙 |
[05:52] | This guy michael comes along, blows his whole operation up. | 却被个叫迈克尔的单枪匹马搞翻了 |
[05:54] | That’s the kind of friend I need. | 我就需要这样的朋友 |
[05:57] | Name’s trevor. | 我叫特雷佛 |
[05:58] | You got the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 |
[06:00] | At least hear my problem. | 至少请听听我的问题吧 |
[06:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:02] | Wait, man. | 哥们等下 |
[06:06] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[06:20] | Please. | 求求你 |
[06:23] | 60 seaonds. go. | 给你60秒 开始 |
[06:28] | I got a reputation in certain circles | 我以前做(犯罪后)跑路服务的 |
[06:31] | As an expediter of getaways. | 在圈子里也小有名气 |
[06:33] | Wheelman. | “司机” |
[06:34] | I do more than that. | 服务范围不止这些 |
[06:36] | I find the right car, modify it as necessary, | 我负责找合适的车 必要的话加些改装 |
[06:38] | Get rid of it clean, plus I plan the escape route. | 清理现场 最后还设计跑路路线 |
[06:40] | You’re an expediter. | 你是个跑路专家 |
[06:42] | No, I used to be. | 是的 过去是 |
[06:43] | See, last time I was in prison, I saw the light, man. | 自从进了监狱 我就改过自新了 |
[06:45] | I decided to turn my life around. | 我决定浪子回头 |
[06:47] | I got my g.e.d., I got certified as a mechanic, | 我通过了成人高考 拿到了机械师证书 |
[06:49] | And now I’m trying to stay clean, no matter what. | 现在我尽量不趟浑水 不管发生什么事 |
[06:50] | 30 seconds. | 30秒了 |
[06:51] | Problem is, I got this boss named timo. | 问题是 我的老板 他叫提莫 |
[06:53] | He runs this crew that I used to work with a few time. | 我以前为他干过一段时间 |
[06:55] | Pick it up. | 快讲 |
[06:56] | They’re planning a jewel heist. | 他们正策划一起珠宝盗窃案 |
[06:58] | It’s going down during this trade show that’s coming up. | 目标是即将举行的珠宝展 |
[07:00] | Tell them you can’t do it. | 告诉他们你不参加 |
[07:02] | I did. | 我说过 |
[07:03] | I even offered to find them a replacement. | 我甚至找了一个人代替我 |
[07:05] | The thing is, timo likes to work with the same people he knows, | 但是提莫只跟他熟悉的人一起干 |
[07:07] | Especially during big jobs. | 尤其是大行动 |
[07:09] | He told me he would feel personally betrayed | 他告诉我如果我不参加此次行动 |
[07:10] | If I didn’t come through with this. | 那我就属于背叛了他 |
[07:12] | I’m sure he’ll get over it. | 我肯定他会接受的 |
[07:13] | You don’t know timo. | 你不了解提莫 |
[07:14] | That’s his way of saying, “do it or die.” | 用他的话说 “不做就去死” |
[07:15] | Can you leave town for a while? | 你能离开这里一段时间吗 |
[07:16] | Not without violating my parole. | 这会违反我的假释条件 |
[07:18] | I got to stay in the state for the next five months. | 接下来的五个月我必须待在这个州 |
[07:21] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[07:22] | You got two options. | 你有两个选择 |
[07:23] | Go to the police, tell them everything you just told me… | 报警 告诉他们你刚才告诉我的一切 |
[07:25] | Timo will kill my family. | 提莫会杀了我全家 |
[07:27] | They have witness protection. | 他们会保护证人的 |
[07:28] | Yeah, right. | 是的 对 |
[07:29] | Or you do the job. don’t get caught. | 或者你去做 不要被抓到 |
[07:31] | Either way, I can’t help you. | 总之 我帮不了你 |
[07:33] | I got emeralds, man. these are real. | 我有翡翠 伙计 真货 |
[07:35] | You can get 15 grand easy, and it’s clean. | 轻易就能卖15000美元 不是黑货 |
[07:38] | I got a 2-carat diamond ring. | 我还有2克拉的钻石戒指 |
[07:39] | Trevor, I heard you out. | 特雷佛 我听完了 |
[07:41] | Now you need to walk away. | 现在请你离开 |
[07:42] | I got a son, man. | 我有个儿子 朋友 |
[07:44] | He was born while I was locked up. | 我关里面的时候他出生的 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这我很难过 |
[07:52] | I don’t want you to be sorry. | 我并不想要你难过 |
[07:53] | I just want you to understand where I’m coming from. | 我只想你明白我的处境 |
[07:56] | I made a promise to my boy that I was done with that life. | 我答应儿子结束那种生活 |
[07:58] | And I ain’t breaking that promise. | 我不想违背誓言 |
[08:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:11] | Criminal hideouts tend to be pretty nondescript. | 罪犯的藏身之处通常没有明显特征 |
[08:15] | Underground caves and spooky, old mansions are dramatic, | 地下洞穴和阴森古老的大厦太夸张了 |
[08:19] | But a boathouse on the keys is easier to find. | 但是找个船屋就容易的多 |
[08:21] | Well, your boy trevor | 你朋友特雷佛 |
[08:22] | He’s running with some pretty impressive company. | 他可是跟一帮黑道精英打交道 |
[08:25] | I mean, every name he gave you | 我是说 他告诉你的每个名字 |
[08:26] | First-round pick if you were drafting your own crew. | 如果你要招兵买马 他们都是首选 |
[08:29] | -What’d he say the job was? -he didn’t. | -他说了是什么行动吗 -他没说 |
[08:31] | He knows it’s jewels, but he doesn’t know where or when. | 他知道是关于珠宝的 但他不知道地点时间 |
[08:34] | This guy timo likes to keep details to himself. | 提莫这个家伙从不向别人透露细节 |
[08:39] | Here we go. | 就是他们 |
[08:43] | C.j. mr. slickster from jersey. | C.j. 骗子佬 来自新泽西 |
[08:46] | Arrested up and down the east coast. | 在东海岸被捕好几次 |
[08:48] | Fraud, embezzlement. | 欺诈罪 盗窃罪 |
[08:50] | Nothing recent. | 最近没有记录 |
[08:55] | This big guy’s the safecracker? | 这个大家伙专开保险箱 |
[08:57] | Gilbert kessler, one of the best. | 吉尔伯特·凯斯勒 这行里最棒的 |
[08:59] | Any record? | 有记录吗 |
[09:01] | Ah, he rung up three d.u.i.s in the last two years, | 过去两年里 三次酒后驾驶 |
[09:03] | So, technically, he’s not even supposed to be driving. | 所以说起来 他不能开车 |
[09:10] | Okay, here’s a doozy. kandi, originally from california. | 来了个抢眼的 坎迪 加利福尼亚人 |
[09:14] | Assault and battery, assault and battery | 斗殴罪 还是斗殴罪 |
[09:17] | Assault with a deadly weapon. | 用致命武器进行攻击 |
[09:20] | Her and fiona would have a good time | 她跟菲欧娜倒是臭味相投 |
[09:22] | Or, you know, kill each other. | 或是 你知道 对砍 |
[09:25] | Oh, and this must be timo. | 这个肯定是提莫了 |
[09:27] | Suspect in most of the bigger unsolved heists | 大部分发生在迈阿密市郊地区 |
[09:30] | In the greater miami area. | 未破获的大宗抢劫案的嫌疑犯 |
[09:33] | Only arrested once. | 只被抓到过一次 |
[09:35] | And the only witness was murdered. | 而且唯一的证人被谋杀了 |
[09:37] | So, you got a plan yet? | 你有计划了吗 |
[09:39] | The best way to help trevor is to get the job called off. | 帮特雷佛 最好办法就是让这次行动取消 |
[09:42] | But you don’t even know what it is. | 但是你甚至都不知道是什么行动 |
[09:44] | -I’m hoping that won’t matter. -how’s that? | -我希望那没有影响 -什么意思 |
[09:46] | Crew like this runs like a well-oiled machine. | 这种团伙就像运作良好的机器 |
[09:48] | Somebody gets in trouble with the police, | 一旦有人惹上了警察 |
[09:50] | That machine stops working. | 这台机器就得停止工作 |
[09:51] | I’m telling you, | 告诉你 |
[09:52] | I think this safecracker gilbert could be your guy. | 这个开保险箱的吉尔伯特也许就是那个人 |
[09:54] | His probation has a no-drinking restriction, | 他有禁酒的察看限制 |
[09:57] | So you get him pulled over after one beer, it’s jail time. | 喝上一杯啤酒 他就得进监狱 |
[10:01] | Fi, would you like to make a new friend? | 菲 你想认识个新朋友吗 |
[10:04] | He’s a safearacker. | 他专开保险箱的 |
[10:06] | I’m hoping you can convince him to have a drink with you. | 希望你能让他跟你喝一杯 |
[10:08] | Good-looking guy. | 长的挺帅 |
[10:22] | Is this seat taken? | 这有人坐吗 |
[10:25] | No, uh, sit down. | 没有 坐 |
[10:27] | Bring us your best champagne. | 给我们拿最好的香槟 |
[10:33] | Fifi. | 菲菲 |
[10:36] | Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特 |
[10:37] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:38] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[10:42] | Somebody has to toast with me. | 得有人跟我干杯呀 |
[10:44] | What are you celebrating? | 你要庆祝什么 |
[10:45] | Why, you and me, of course. | 当然是你和我了 |
[10:53] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[10:55] | This is a sales pitah. | 这是推销陷阱 |
[10:56] | You’re an escort. | 你是陪酒的 |
[10:59] | Well, I don’t drink, and I don’t pay to play either. | 我不喝酒 也不会花钱和你玩 |
[11:02] | Enjoy the champagne. | 享用这瓶香槟吧 |
[11:05] | When you’re looking to get somebody arrested, | 当你设计某人让他被抓时 |
[11:08] | Bad guys can’t always be counted on | 不能总指望坏蛋们会 |
[11:09] | To commit crime on your schedule. | 照着你的计划束手就擒 |
[11:15] | Sometimes you have to give them a little push. | 有时候你不得不逼下他们 |
[11:21] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛 |
[11:23] | That’s my table. | 那是我的桌子 |
[11:24] | I’ve been waiting for an hour for my special table. | 为了这个专用桌我等了一个小时 |
[11:27] | -What?! -don’t you “what” me. | -什么 -别跟我来这套 |
[11:28] | Get your ass out of here. | 把你的屁股挪开 |
[11:30] | Don’t touch me, buddy. | 不要碰我 伙计 |
[11:32] | I just did. | 我就是碰了 |
[11:33] | There I go again and again and ag– | 我再碰 再碰 再… |
[11:35] | Once you’ve got a crime in progress, | 一旦让他开始实施犯罪行为 |
[11:37] | You can let the authorities take over. | 你就可以让警方来处理了 |
[11:44] | That assumes, of course, | 当然 前提是 |
[11:46] | That the authorities are paying attention. | 警察注意到了 |
[11:48] | Is that the best you got, huh?! | 你就这一手?! |
[11:51] | Come on! come on, big guy. | 过来 过来 大家伙 |
[11:53] | So you want a lot more, huh? | 那么你是想再来几拳了 |
[12:05] | Come on! you fight like a girl! | 来啊 你干架像个小妞! |
[12:16] | Police! somebody! | 警察 来人哪 |
[12:17] | He’s killing that guy! | 他要把那家伙杀了 |
[12:35] | Timo called. | 提莫来电话了 |
[12:37] | Gilbert’s in jail, but the job’s still on. | 吉尔伯特进监狱了 但行动照常进行 |
[12:39] | Trevor, you said, if timo lost his safecracker, | 特雷佛 你说的 如果提莫少了开锁专家 |
[12:42] | The job would be off. | 行动就取消 |
[12:43] | I know. any other time, he would have called it off. | 我知道 随便别的行动 他都会取消 |
[12:45] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[12:47] | He said he’d been working this angle for the last two years, | 他说他策划这次行动已经两年了 |
[12:49] | And it was too big a score to let gilbert ruin it. | 如果让吉尔伯特毁了 损失就大了 |
[12:51] | He’s trying to track down some guy from georgia. | 他想从乔治亚州找人 |
[12:53] | Here, I’m thinking, if I try to do the right thing, | 我在想 如果我按他的要求做了 |
[12:55] | I might just catch a break. | 我可能还有机会 |
[12:57] | Who was I fooling? | 我在糊弄谁? |
[12:59] | There’s another way we can get the job called off. | 还有一种办法能让行动取消 |
[13:02] | -How? -find out the target, tip them off. | -怎么做 -找出行动的目标 告发他们 |
[13:03] | Timo’s already on edge. I start asking questions now | 提莫已经快火了 如果我现在去问他 |
[13:06] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:08] | You stay focused on making timo think you’re a team player. | 继续扮演你的角色 让提莫信任你 |
[13:10] | I’ll ask the questions. | 我会问他 |
[13:11] | Wait. what? | 等等 什么 |
[13:13] | Taking gilbert out didn’t get the job called off, | 送吉尔莫特出局虽然没有让行动取消 |
[13:16] | But it did create a job opening. | 但是给行动留了个空缺 |
[13:18] | Now, you call timo. | 现在 你给提莫打电话 |
[13:20] | You tell him that you found a safecracker who’s local. | 告诉他你找了个开保险箱的 当地人 |
[13:22] | -Who, you? -yeah. | -谁 你 -是的 |
[13:25] | You crack safes? ’cause timo’s not gonna take my word for it. | 你能打开保险箱吗 提莫未必信我的话 |
[13:27] | Just just make the call. | 别担心 尽管打电话 |
[13:28] | Tell him I’ll meet him tomorrow. | 告诉他我明天会见他 |
[13:30] | I’ve got some things to do tonight. | 今晚我还有事要做 |
[13:39] | You can’t stop a door alarm from going off, | 你不能阻止门发出警报 |
[13:41] | But you can explain it. | 但是你能制造掩饰 |
[13:42] | Leave a few cigarette butts on the ground, | 在地上留下一些雪茄头 |
[13:43] | And anybody coming by | 任何赶来的人 |
[13:45] | Will assume someone was just sneaking a smoke break. | 都会认为是有人犯了烟瘾 |
[13:50] | I’m on the roof across from carla’s building, | 我在卡拉办公室对面的屋顶上 |
[13:52] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:53] | Give me one second here. | 稍等 |
[13:56] | 24/7 surveillance on a location | 对一个地点进行全程监视 |
[13:58] | Used to require a full team of operatives. | 通常需要一整队的间谍 |
[14:00] | These days, | 而现在 |
[14:02] | You can get by with a webcam and wireless signal booster | 你只需一个摄像头 和当地电器用品店里 |
[14:04] | From your local electronics store. | 买来的无线电信号发射器就行了 |
[14:08] | Ideally, you’d drill hole and mount it on bracket, | 比较理想的 钻孔 然后固定在支架上 |
[14:11] | But when time is an issue | 如果时间紧张 |
[14:13] | I prefer dental putty. | 我喜欢直接用牙模硅泥 |
[14:14] | Easy to mix, easy to apply, | 易调和 易涂抹 |
[14:16] | And strong as cement when it hardens. | 干了之后坚硬的像水泥 |
[14:19] | But it hardens quick… | 但就因为干的快… |
[14:20] | How’s it looking, sam? | 看起来怎么样 萨姆 |
[14:22] | …so you better aim right the first time. | 所以你最好一次就对准了 |
[14:25] | Hello, carla! | 你好 卡拉 |
[14:27] | We’re in business, mikey. | 这里我们接管了 迈迈 |
[14:29] | You getting out clean? | 能跑得了吗 |
[14:34] | Sounds like building security’s getting curious. | 似乎大楼保安有所觉察 |
[14:37] | Call you back. | 再打给你 |
[14:46] | Making yourself invisible when you need to | 在需要的时候让自己隐身 |
[14:49] | Is a crucial skill for a covert operative. | 对于便衣特工来说至关重要 |
[14:52] | It sounds exotic, but it’s not like there’s a supersecret move | 听起来天方夜谭 但这并不是间谍学校 |
[14:54] | They teach you at spy school | 教你的什么秘术 |
[14:56] | That allows you to vanish into think air. | 能让你瞬间消失在空气中 |
[14:58] | Often it’s just a matter of quick thinking, fast feet, | 通常这只不过需要敏捷的思维 迅速的脚步 |
[15:02] | And strong fingers. | 以及强有力的手指 |
[15:07] | Hey, mikey. | 迈迈 |
[15:08] | Hurry up. I got good news. | 快点 我有好消息 |
[15:11] | Good news? I could use some good news. | 好消息? 我倒可以利用一些好消息 |
[15:13] | I think I found a gap in the security at carla’s building. | 我想我在卡拉的大楼里找到了安保的漏洞 |
[15:16] | I’m telling you, mikey, sometimes I surprise myself. | 告诉你 迈迈 有时我都为自己感到吃惊 |
[15:19] | It’s beautiful. | 我太强了 |
[15:20] | I did a little editing on the surveillance tape. | 我稍微处理了一下监控录像 |
[15:23] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[15:24] | I time-lapsed the footage here, | 我快放一遍录像 |
[15:25] | Just to see if there’s any kind of a routine, | 看看能否发现什么规律 |
[15:27] | But the maintenance man and the gardener don’t really have one. | 但维修工和园丁基本没有固定作息 |
[15:30] | They patrol in random intervals, | 他们的行动是随机的 |
[15:31] | So the best you could do is guess. | 所以你只能自己猜 |
[15:33] | -Waiting for the good part, sam. -coming. | -我在等好消息呢 萨姆 -快了 |
[15:36] | Okay, about 3:45, night security gets there. | 好吧 3:45左右 夜间保安到了这 |
[15:39] | And before they switch over, | 在他们换班结束前 |
[15:41] | Everyone goes around back for about five minutes, | 每个人都要走回去 大约5分钟的时间 |
[15:44] | I’m guessing, for some kind of debrief. | 我猜 是某种交接报告 |
[15:46] | During that time, the only guy watching the front | 这期间 只有一个在咖啡店的老头 |
[15:49] | Is the old man at the coffee shop. | 监视着前门 |
[15:52] | Still waiting for the good news, sam. | 你所谓的好消息呢 萨姆 |
[15:54] | Because grandpa can’t walk the place like he works there, | 因为这位大叔不能像在这工作一样 来回走动 |
[15:56] | Any time somebody heads down that side alley, | 所以一发现有生人在小巷那头露面 |
[15:58] | He takes a little stroll | 他就得去转一圈 |
[16:00] | And that is our window. | 我们的机会就来了 |
[16:02] | Nice work, sam. | 干的好 山姆 |
[16:03] | Thanks, mike. | 谢谢 迈克 |
[16:05] | I’d love to bask in the glory, but I got my big | 我很想多听你几句赞扬 但我还有个 |
[16:06] | “one month since we said, ‘i love you'” celebration. | 重要的爱情周月庆要参加 |
[16:09] | Sammy’s gettin’ some hammy tonight. | 萨姆今晚要大战一番了 |
[16:15] | I keep pinching myself to make sure I’m not dreaming. | 我一直掐自己 确保我不是在做梦 |
[16:20] | I,I just can’t believe how happy I am. | 我真不敢相信我会这么幸福 |
[16:23] | We are on a nice little roll here. | 我们要小小的庆贺一下 |
[16:26] | It’s like I’ve waited for you to show up for my entire life, | 就好像这些年来我一直在等待你的出现 |
[16:31] | And now I finally… | 现在我终于… |
[16:33] | I sound like such a teenager. | 我真像个情窦初开的少女 |
[16:36] | Well, you’ve got the body of a teenager. | 既然你有着少女的身材 |
[16:39] | You, you might as well sound like one. | 说起话来自然也该像个少女 |
[16:43] | You are so sweet… and you make me feel so good. | 你真体贴 真让我感觉好美妙 |
[16:47] | Hey, pumpkin, you know this isn’t just a one-way street. | 小南瓜 你知道爱情不是单行道 |
[16:50] | Look, I’ve been all over the world. | 听着 我去过世界各地 |
[16:52] | I’ve known a lot of women. | 见过很多的女人 |
[16:54] | So when I tell you, without a doubt, | 所以当我毫不迟疑的告诉你 |
[16:58] | You are one in a million… | 你是万里挑一的 |
[17:04] | …you can believe it, roni. | 你要相信这一点 罗尼 |
[17:08] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[17:10] | Marry me. | 我们结婚吧 |
[17:16] | How about that, huh? | 值得考虑 是吧 |
[17:17] | There’s a question. | 但有一个问题 |
[17:21] | Safecracking skills are a basic part of espionage training. | 撬保险箱是间谍训练的一项基本技能 |
[17:25] | Spies steal secrets, and people keep their secrets in safes. | 间谍要窃取机密 而人们则把秘密锁在保险箱 |
[17:29] | But staying current with safearacking | 但对这项技能的掌握 |
[17:31] | Is a little like staying current with computers. | 要像电脑一样 与时俱进 |
[17:34] | New model every year. | 每年都有新型号 |
[17:36] | Bottom line | 底线是 |
[17:38] | If you want to breach a safe, you have to practice. | 要想弄开保险箱 你就得多练习 |
[17:52] | Fi… | 菲 |
[17:54] | I was one number away from the combination. | 我就差一位密码了 |
[17:58] | The last one’s always the same. c4. | 最后结果都是一样的 c4炸弹 |
[18:01] | Always easier to just blow it. | 直接炸开总是最方便的 |
[18:06] | You really think he’s gonna test you? | 你真的认为他会测试你? |
[18:08] | Probably. he’s a control freak. | 有可能 他是个控制狂 |
[18:10] | At the very least, I need to make it sound good. | 至少 我得让它”听”起来是对的 |
[18:14] | Oh, you’ve been out of the game a while, michael. | 你有点落伍了 迈克尔 |
[18:16] | There are all kinds of new toys nowadays. | 现在有各种各样的新玩意 |
[18:18] | That looks like it would leave a mess. | 看起来这东西会弄的一片狼藉 |
[18:22] | You’re such a snob when it comes to manipulation techniques. | 一谈到操作手法 你就这副自命不凡的样子 |
[18:26] | On a real heist, they’re overrated and impractical. | 真的实战起来 你那一套根本不管用 |
[18:30] | You don’t like it because it takes patience. | 你不喜欢 是因为你没有耐心 |
[18:32] | I won’t deny that I prefer… | 不可否认我更喜欢… |
[18:37] | A power tool. | 某些电动工具 |
[18:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:43] | Yeah, trev? | 是 特雷 |
[18:44] | Just let me know when. | 定好了时间通知我 |
[18:47] | Timo is ready to meet. | 提莫准备见面了 |
[18:56] | A criminal cover i.d. | 用于犯罪的假身份 |
[18:58] | Isn’t just about a new name and phone number. | 不仅需要一个新名字和手机号码 |
[19:01] | It’s about fitting into a culture | 还要融入角色背景 |
[19:03] | With its own rules and hierarchies. | 言谈举止都要像模像样 |
[19:05] | It’s a world where bank robbers are the rock stars, | 在他们的世界 银行劫犯相当于摇滚明星 |
[19:07] | Con artists are the snobs, | 骗子可算概念派艺术家 |
[19:10] | Car thieves are the blue-collar guys, | 偷车贼最多算蓝领工人 |
[19:13] | And safecrackers are the artists. | 而撬保险箱的属于艺术家级别 |
[19:15] | I usually work for safe companies, you know, | 我通常在信托公司工作 你知道 |
[19:18] | When grandma forgets the combination | 有大叔忘了密码 |
[19:20] | Or the bank manager forgets the security code. | 或银行经理忘了安全口令 |
[19:23] | They call the best. | 我总是最棒的 |
[19:24] | How often do you freelance? | 你多久做一票 |
[19:26] | Two or three jobs a year, based on timing and pay. | 看时间和薪水 一年接两三票吧 |
[19:29] | I’m surprised I haven’t heard of you. | 我很惊讶居然没听说过你 |
[19:31] | I take great pains not to be heard of. | 我下了大功夫不让自己出名 |
[19:33] | So, what’s this safe we’re looking to compromise. | 那么我们要搞的这个保险箱什么样 |
[19:37] | You’ll have to bear with me, joe. | 你得习惯我的方式 乔 |
[19:38] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[19:40] | Oh, excuse me. joseph. | 抱歉 约瑟夫 |
[19:41] | Now, I’m sure you have questions, | 我知道你有些疑问 |
[19:43] | And you’ll get answers, but not yet. | 你会得到解答的 但不是现在 |
[19:45] | I don’t usually work with people I don’t know. | 我很少和不熟悉的人搭档 |
[19:47] | So, how about we get to know each other, huh? | 那么我们彼此熟悉一下吧 |
[19:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:56] | hey, can I help you | 要点什么 |
[20:00] | You just quit. | 拿上走人 |
[20:03] | No cameras to worry about. | 没有监控摄像头 |
[20:06] | I’m outta here | 我这就走 |
[20:11] | Crack it. | 打开它 |
[20:15] | No. | 不 |
[20:17] | Excuse me. | 什么 |
[20:18] | If you’re looking for a guy to crack a liquor-store safe, | 如果你要找的是撬酒品店保险箱的人 |
[20:21] | I’m not your man. | 你找错人了 |
[20:22] | Indulge me. | 迁就我一下 |
[20:26] | Y-you’re gonna shoot me? | 你要杀我? |
[20:29] | Last time I checked, you needed a safearacker. | 上次我问的时候 你说需要撬箱高手 |
[20:33] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:35] | Trevor vouched for you. | 特雷佛向我担保过你 |
[20:39] | Crack it now, or he dies. | 快点打开它 不然他死 |
[20:41] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[20:43] | I want us all to be friends. | 我想要大家成为朋友 |
[20:45] | Crack the safe…now. | 打开保险箱 马上 |
[20:48] | You want to see a show, I need a cup. | 想看我表演 给我个杯子 |
[21:00] | let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:05] | Anytime you recommend a friend for a job, | 无论何时你给朋友推荐一份工作 |
[21:08] | You’re on the hook if things don’t work out. | 如果没干好 你就会陷入麻烦 |
[21:10] | In the retail-sales business, for example, | 以零售业为例 |
[21:13] | Make a bad referral, and you might get fired. | 如果举荐不当 你就可能被解雇 |
[21:15] | In the armed-robbery business, on the other hand, | 而换个例子 比如在武装抢劫领域 |
[21:18] | Make a bad referral, and you might get killed. | 如果举荐不当 你就可能有杀身之祸 |
[21:19] | Look a little jumpy, trevor, you’re not nervous, are you? | 挺紧张啊 特雷佛 你不会是心虚了吧 |
[21:23] | No. | 没有 |
[21:24] | So you really, really have to hope | 所以你不得不希望 |
[21:26] | That the new guy knows what he’s doing. | 你推荐的人可以胜任他的工作 |
[21:30] | Happy? | 开心了? |
[21:31] | Nice. | 很好 |
[21:33] | Be at this address. 3:00. | 到这个地方去 3点 |
[21:51] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那东西 |
[21:54] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么也别碰 |
[22:00] | You know trevor. you already met kandi. | 你认识特雷佛 也见过坎迪 |
[22:02] | This is c.j. | 这位是c.j |
[22:03] | Welcome to the family, joseph. | 欢迎来到大家庭 约瑟夫 |
[22:08] | Answer by the third ring, no matter what. | 听到第三声就接电话 不管什么情况 |
[22:10] | No excuses. | 不得有任何理由 |
[22:12] | I don’t care if you’re in the shower, you answer. | 我不管你是不是在洗澡 只管接 |
[22:16] | Now, sit down. we’re gonna go over a few things. | 现在 坐下 我们再检查一遍 |
[22:19] | We’ll be coming in from here. | 我们从这里进去 |
[22:20] | Are we breaking in? | 不是闯进去吗 |
[22:21] | No, man, it’s sweeter than that. | 不 伙计 比那要温柔 |
[22:26] | Your concern for secrecy is admirable, | 你的保密工作令人钦佩 |
[22:29] | But I need to know if there will be people there. | 但我要知道那里是否会有人 |
[22:31] | We’ll handle it. | 我们会搞定 |
[22:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:34] | And where will this affair be taking place? | 什么时候采取行动 |
[22:35] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道的 |
[22:37] | Let me put it another way. | 换句话说 |
[22:39] | If someone screams, will they be heard? | 如果有人呼叫 他们会听见吗 |
[22:41] | Let me put it this way. | 让我来这么说 |
[22:43] | I’ve covered every aspeat of this plan, | 我会安排好计划的每个方面 |
[22:44] | Down to the smallest detail. | 乃至每个最小的细节 |
[22:46] | All you need to worry about is cracking the safe. | 你所要关心的是如何打开保险柜 |
[22:49] | Fine. tell me about the safe. | 好吧 说说保险柜的事 |
[22:50] | Madison ak series, class ii, composite | Madison ak系列 二级复合保险箱 |
[22:54] | Composite hardplate. and the lock? | 复合哈维尔硬面耐磨钢板 那锁呢 |
[22:56] | Ilco 693 Ilco 693. | |
[22:58] | Manual combination. that’s good. | 手动结合 不错 |
[23:00] | You’ll have 19 minutes. | 你有19分钟 |
[23:02] | 19 minutes? hmm. | 19分钟? |
[23:04] | Oh, it’s doable. | 绰绰有余 |
[23:05] | I’ll need to know other variables, though. | 但我得确保没有其他变数 |
[23:07] | I already told you we’ll cover it! | 我已经告诉你了 我们会摆平的 |
[23:10] | -Let’s move on. -not so fast. | -我们继续 -别这么急 |
[23:12] | -Question. -no! | -问题是… -不 |
[23:13] | No more questions. | 不许提问 |
[23:15] | You know what you need to know. now, shut up and listen. | 你已经知道你该知道的了 现在闭嘴听着 |
[23:18] | Really, smart guy? then, when was it installed? | 真的吗 聪明人 保险箱什么时候装的 |
[23:21] | ’cause, as you know, | 因为正如你所知道的 |
[23:22] | Ilco implements countermeasures every year | Ilco系列每年都有防盗更新 |
[23:24] | To stop people like me. | 以阻止像我这样的人 |
[23:26] | So, if I have 19 minutes, | 因此如果我有19分钟 |
[23:27] | I will need to know what version I’m dealing with. | 我需要知道我要解决什么型号的 |
[23:35] | It was put in two years ago. | 两年前安装的 |
[23:37] | Great. | 好极了 |
[23:38] | Now we can move on. | 现在我们可以继续了 |
[23:41] | This meeting is over. everybody out. | 会议结束 所有人都出去 |
[23:49] | Trevor? | 特雷佛 |
[23:51] | You can stay. | 你留下 |
[24:02] | -Trevor. -what’s up? | -特雷佛 -有什么事 |
[24:04] | You’re not answering your phone. | 打你电话都不接 |
[24:06] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[24:07] | Oh, I hope timo didn’t call. | 希望提莫没打电话给我 |
[24:09] | I forgot to turn it back on. | 我忘了开机了 |
[24:10] | Why’d he hold you back? | 他为什么把你留下 |
[24:12] | I thought I was in trouble. | 我以为我有麻烦了 |
[24:14] | He just wanted to give me a scatter point. | 没想到他只是给我事成之后的分散路线 |
[24:16] | Timo gives me the location. | 提莫给了我地点 |
[24:17] | I park the vehicles for the crew nearby. | 让我把大家的车停在附近 |
[24:19] | Anything goes wrong, | 一有不测 |
[24:20] | We take separate routes back to the boathouse. | 我们就分头返回船屋 |
[24:22] | So the heist must be close by. | 抢劫地点肯定就在那附近 |
[24:23] | Three jobs I’ve done with timo, | 我跟提莫干了三票了 |
[24:25] | He’s always given me the location | 他总是给我大致地点 |
[24:26] | Within a half a mile of the place we’re hitting. | 具体地点在周围半英里内 |
[24:30] | This might be all the info we need. | 这点线索也许就够了 |
[24:32] | -To find the target? -maybe. | -能找到目标? -也许 |
[24:34] | The vault timo wants to hit is very high-end. | 提莫想要抢的金库很高端 |
[24:36] | Outside of banks, | 不是银行的 |
[24:37] | There’s not a lot of buildings that would have one. | 不是随便地方都有的 |
[24:39] | Those things are damn near indestructible, | 这些鬼东西几乎坚不可摧 |
[24:40] | So the city makes you get a special permit to put one in. | 只有经过政府批准 获取特殊许可证才能安装 |
[24:42] | Knowing when it was installed would narrow it way down. | 知道金库是何时安装的就能把范围缩小 |
[24:45] | We can get it down to about a half-mile radius. | 我们能把搜索半径缩小到半英里左右 |
[24:47] | I can give you something by tomorrow. | 明天之前我能给你点东西 |
[24:48] | You’ll know who to tip off by tomorrow, | 你得想好明天谁去告密 |
[24:50] | So I don’t have to get the backup vehicles. | 这样我就不用准备备用车了 |
[24:51] | Mmm, no. | 不 |
[24:53] | You need to act “business as usual” until it’s over. | 你得像往常一样干你的活 直到结束 |
[24:55] | Right. come on. | 好吧 放松点 |
[24:56] | -I better get back there. -go. | -我最好还是回那儿 -去吧 |
[25:03] | So, mikey, uh, you never asked me about my date. | 迈迈 你还没问过我的约会 |
[25:06] | Oh, how’d your date go? | 约会怎么样? |
[25:08] | Not real good. | 不太好 |
[25:09] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听你这么说 |
[25:10] | She popped the question, buddy. | 她丢出了那个问题 伙计 |
[25:14] | The marriage question? | 结婚的问题? |
[25:16] | Yeah, you know it. | 是啊 你知道的 |
[25:17] | And you said? | 然后你说… |
[25:19] | I didn’t. that’s part of the problem. | 我什么都没说 这是部分问题所在 |
[25:21] | She’s freaking out, waiting for an answer. | 她急坏了 一直等着我的答案 |
[25:23] | So give her one. | 那就给她个答案吧 |
[25:24] | Well, I’d love to, mike, but, uh, | 我也想 迈克 但是这里面 |
[25:26] | There’s some issues here. | 还有些问题 |
[25:28] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[25:30] | She could be the one. | 她可以是我的另一半 |
[25:32] | Then say yes. | 那就答应她 |
[25:34] | But it’s complicated. | 但这很复杂 |
[25:36] | Then say no. | 那就拒绝 |
[25:38] | You’re a true friend, mikey. | 你真够哥们 迈迈 |
[25:51] | You’ve finished placing the cars? | 你把车停好了? |
[25:54] | Dropped timo’s car off around the corner. | 把提莫的车停在拐角那 |
[25:57] | Is that the target? | 那就是我们动手的目标吗? |
[25:59] | So now we tip them off. | 不如事先提醒他们一下 |
[26:00] | We have a little snag. | 我们有点小麻烦 |
[26:02] | -What? -see for yourself. | -什么 -你自己看吧 |
[26:05] | C.j.? C.j.? | |
[26:06] | Apparently, he’s obtained gainful employment. | 很明显 他在这有份报酬丰厚的工作 |
[26:09] | He’s timo’s inside man at the jewelry exchange. | 他是提莫在珠宝交易所的内线 |
[26:12] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[26:14] | If we’re not careful about who we talk to and how… | 如果我们不小心找错了告密的对象和方式… |
[26:18] | Timo’s gonna know that he has a leak. | 提莫就会知道有人泄密 |
[26:20] | His first guess is gonna be me or you. | 他第一个怀疑对象就是我 或者是你 |
[26:21] | Either way, it’s bad for you. | 无论是哪个 对你来说都不好 |
[26:22] | So, that’s it. I’m screwed. | 那就是了 我玩完了 |
[26:24] | No, we’re still gonna tip off the store. | 不 我们仍要向珠宝店告密 |
[26:26] | We just have to find a way to do it without c.j. knowing. | 只是得想个办法不让c.j知道 |
[26:29] | I’ll deal with this. I’ll let you know when it’s done. | 我会搞定这一切的 事成之后告诉你 |
[26:31] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[26:42] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[26:44] | Five bucks, buddy. | 五块钱 伙计 |
[26:46] | Are you kidding me? | 你不是跟我开玩笑的吧? |
[26:55] | -All set? -yeah. | -一切准备就绪? -是啊 |
[26:57] | Told him to make the block once and head down the alley. | 告诉他去前面的街区然后进到巷子里去 |
[26:59] | Then mike can make his move on carla’s building. | 然后迈克就能进到卡拉的屋子里 |
[27:07] | Fi, I need some advice. | 菲 我需要些建议 |
[27:09] | I’m trying to come up with a gift. | 我正想买份礼物 |
[27:12] | Something that says, “i love you, but I can’t marry you.” | 能表达我爱你但是我不能娶你的东西 |
[27:16] | And not too expensive. | 不要太贵 |
[27:18] | There’s no such thing, sam. | 世上根本没有这种东西 萨姆 |
[27:20] | Why can’t you marry her? | 你为什么不能娶她呢? |
[27:21] | Well, there’s stuff involved. | 这里面牵涉到一些事 |
[27:24] | “stuff”? | 一些事? |
[27:25] | Grownup stuff, okay? you wouldn’t understand. | 成人的事 好吧? 你不会明白的 |
[27:28] | It’s obvious how much you care for her. | 很明显你非常在乎她 |
[27:30] | Well, I’m not saying I don’t. | 我不是说我不在乎她 |
[27:32] | Well, then, why can’t you marry her? | 那你为什么不能娶她? |
[27:33] | ’cause it’s against the law, all right? | 因为这违反法律 懂吗? |
[27:35] | I’m already married, technically. | 我已经结婚了 事实上 |
[27:38] | You’re gonna get flies in there. | 嘴巴要进苍蝇了 |
[27:40] | Look, it was the ’70s. I did it on a whim. | 那是70年代 我一时冲动结了婚 |
[27:42] | We both knew the next day it was a big mistake, | 就在第二天我们都意识到这是个大错误 |
[27:44] | But we never got around to getting divorced. | 但我们一直都没考虑过离婚 |
[27:46] | That’s not something you “get around to,” sam. | 并不是”考虑”的问题 萨姆 |
[27:48] | Look, fi, the truth is, I didn’t think any of it mattered, | 听着菲 事实上我认为这没什么关系 |
[27:50] | ’cause I wasn’t the marrying type… | 因为我不是那种结婚型男人 |
[27:53] | Until now. | 一直到现在 |
[27:57] | Forget about the gift, sam. just tell veronica the truth. | 别管礼物了 只是告诉维罗尼卡真相 |
[27:59] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[28:01] | We all have skeletons. terrible, terrible skeletons. | 我们都有隐秘 糟糕的隐秘 |
[28:07] | Here comes our boy. | 我们的人来了 |
[28:19] | And the old guy gets up… | 那老家伙起身了 |
[28:21] | Goes to check on the alley… | 去查看巷子 |
[28:24] | And in you go, mikey. | 进去吧 迈迈 |
[28:35] | I’m in the shower. | 我在浴室 |
[28:37] | You have 30 minutes to get here. | 你有30分钟时间过来 |
[28:43] | Where’s he going? he’s gonna blow it. | 他去哪 他会把事情弄糟的 |
[28:51] | Mike, what happened? you were clear. | 迈克 发生什么事了 没人发现你 |
[28:53] | Timo called. he wants me at the boathouse. | 提莫刚给我打电话 他要我去船库 |
[28:55] | We’ll deal with carla’s building later. | 进卡拉办公室的事以后再说 |
[28:57] | Sam, I think I’m gonna need some backup. | 萨姆 我想我需要点支援 |
[29:06] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[29:07] | Put those on. | 把它穿上 |
[29:10] | No more questions. | 不准问问题 |
[29:11] | Get dressed, get your gear, get in the van. | 穿上衣服 带上工具 坐上货车 |
[29:17] | I’m not doing this. | 我不干了 |
[29:18] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[29:20] | -I’m out of here. -you can’t run. | -我要离开这 -你不能逃走 |
[29:21] | -How the hell I can’t! -don’t be stupid. | -见鬼我不能为什么不能走! -别犯傻 |
[29:22] | You’ll go back to prison for violating your parole. | 你会因为违背你的假释条件而回去蹲大牢的 |
[29:24] | I made a promise. | 我承诺过他 |
[29:26] | You know what your boy needs more than a promise? | 你知道你儿子需要的不仅仅是一个承诺 |
[29:28] | He needs his dad. | 他需要他的父亲 |
[29:29] | Now, let me handle this. | 现在 这个让我来解决 |
[29:31] | When I’ve done,you never have to worry about the timo again | 等我解决了 你要永远都不用再担心提莫了 |
[29:34] | Trust me | 相信我 |
[29:42] | You need to get rid of those. | 你把这些处理掉 |
[29:46] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[29:47] | To relieve myself. why? you want to watch? | 去方便 怎么 你想观赏 |
[29:51] | You better give me your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[29:52] | What? | 干嘛 |
[29:54] | We’ll take nothing traceable. | 不能带任何联络工具 |
[30:12] | Sending messages in the middle of an operation | 在行动的过程中发信息 |
[30:14] | Is among the most dangerous things you can do. | 是你能做的最危险的事情之一 |
[30:17] | Sometimes you just have to drop a note | 有时你只需要丢下一张纸条 |
[30:18] | And hope your backup team is paying attention. | 然后期待你的后援能够注意到 |
[30:49] | They’re doing the heist now. | 他们现在就要去抢劫 |
[30:51] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[30:53] | I was wondering when the fun would start. | 我刚还在想好戏什么时候开始呢 |
[31:11] | Monteiro heating & air? | 蒙特罗供热空调公司 |
[31:14] | Finally. tell them to hurry up. | 终于来了 叫他们快点 |
[31:41] | Took you long enough? | 怎么那么久 |
[31:48] | Hey!You gotta sign it. | 过来签个字 |
[31:59] | It’s right this way. | 就在这边 |
[32:09] | Move it! get going! | 快点 行动 |
[32:11] | Let’s go! move it! | 行动 快点 |
[32:13] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[32:14] | come on! let’s go. | 快点 走 |
[32:15] | Get in there! | 进去 |
[32:17] | Get your ass down here! move! | 你给我进去 快点 |
[32:20] | Get in there! | 进去 |
[32:21] | Come on! | 快点 |
[32:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:34] | 19 minutes. | 19分钟 |
[33:47] | -What’s going on?! -are we in? | -怎么了 -进去了吗 |
[33:49] | Five more minutes. | 还得5分钟 |
[33:50] | We don’t have five minutes! all right, pack up! | 我们没时间了 好了 收拾东西 |
[33:53] | We’re getting out of here! | 我们得离开这儿 |
[33:57] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! everybody out! | 快走 快走 大家快离开 |
[34:00] | I want back to base! everybody back to base! | 回基地去 大家基地见 |
[34:02] | Do not be late! you got 33 minutes! | 不要迟到了 你只有33分钟 |
[34:04] | I want the place cleaned out of your clothes. | 把衣服都处理掉 |
[34:06] | I got rdx. I can blow the lock. | 我有黑索金炸药 我能炸掉这个锁 |
[34:08] | Like you said, it’s the score of a lifetime. | 就像你说的 这是一生中最大的买卖 |
[34:10] | It’s too late. two more minutes, and we all go to jail. | 太迟了 再过2分钟我们都得进监狱 |
[34:12] | Now, let’s go! | 立刻走 |
[35:17] | That was a total waste of time! | 完全是浪费时间 |
[35:18] | You missed something! you had to! | 你漏掉了什么 肯定是 |
[35:19] | Whoa, this is not on me! my information was good! | 这与我无关 我的信息都是准确的 |
[35:21] | You said that there was no panic button | 你说过没有警报按钮的 |
[35:23] | And no alarm on the safe! and I was right! | 保险箱上没有报警器 我说的是对的 |
[35:25] | Then how did the alarm go off?! | 那为什么报警器还是响了 |
[35:27] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[35:28] | Exactly! your job was to know. | 对 你的工作就是为了知道这个 |
[35:31] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:33] | Why are you guys so serious? what’s going on?! | 怎么都那么严肃 怎么了 |
[35:35] | We put too much time and work into this job | 我们花费了那么多时间和精力准备这次行动 |
[35:36] | To walk away with nothing. | 却一无所获 |
[35:38] | What do you mean, nothing? I got the stuff. | 什么意思 一无所获 我拿到了东西 |
[35:40] | It was in the bag. I gave it to timo. | 在包里 我给提莫了 |
[35:41] | The jewels were in that bag? | 珠宝在包里 |
[35:43] | Yeah. where’s timo? | 是的 提莫在哪儿 |
[35:46] | Trevor? | 特雷佛 |
[35:48] | He should be here. I gave him the quickest route. | 他应该到了 我给他的是最近路线 |
[35:49] | A certain kind of leader | 有一种领导者 |
[35:51] | Insists on controlling every aspect of an operation… | 固执地控制行动的每个细节 |
[35:53] | We don’t have time for this! | 我们没有时间说这个了 |
[35:55] | Let’s get the boathouse taken care of. | 我们去船屋收拾一下 |
[35:57] | …so that nothing can possibly go wrong. | 所以照例应该万无一失 |
[36:08] | The downside to insisting on controlling everything is that, | 控制一切的不利一面是 |
[36:12] | When something bad happens, | 一旦不好的事情发生了 |
[36:14] | People tend to think it was all part of your plan. | 其他人就会觉得 那也是你计划的一部分 |
[36:28] | He set us up. | 他阴了我们 |
[36:29] | Son of a… | 真是个婊… |
[36:32] | What did you get me into?! | 你把我扯进来干什么 |
[36:33] | I’m gonna find timo, and I’m gonna kill him! | 我会找到提莫 杀了他 |
[36:35] | I’m gonna kill him! | 我要杀了他 |
[36:37] | Oh, he’ll be dead long before you find him. | 等你找到他 他早死了 |
[36:49] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[36:50] | Kandi. | 坎迪 |
[36:51] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:53] | You tell me. | 你告诉我怎么了 |
[36:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:57] | Maybe somebody got onto us. maybe c.j. screwed it up. | 也许有人发现了我们 也许C.j搞砸了 |
[37:00] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[37:01] | We can’t be seen together when a job is blown. | 任务失败后不能让人看见我们在一起 |
[37:02] | I had to make sure you were okay. | 我得确定你是不是没事 |
[37:05] | No, no, you get somewhere, | 不 不 你找个地方 |
[37:06] | And you stay there until you hear from me. | 待在那儿直到我打电话给你 |
[37:15] | What about the jewels? | 那珠宝呢 |
[37:17] | What jewels? what are you talking about? we didn’t get anything. | 什么珠宝 你在说什么 我们什么都没拿到 |
[37:21] | Whoa, what are you, crazy?! | 你怎么 疯了吗 |
[37:23] | I will count to 3. | 我数三声 |
[37:24] | Kandi. | 坎迪 |
[37:25] | 1 1… | |
[37:26] | What’s wrong, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[37:28] | 2 2… | |
[37:29] | No. | 不 |
[37:30] | No! | 不 |
[37:31] | 3 3. | |
[37:56] | Sorry about the shiner. I had to sell it. | 抱歉揍你一拳 得让他们相信 |
[37:58] | Small price to pay. | 代价很小 |
[38:01] | Think I’m really done hearing from timo? | 你确定我真的不会再见到提莫了吗 |
[38:03] | You know kandi better than I do. | 你比我更了解坎迪 |
[38:08] | Thanks for everything, michael. | 感谢你做的一切 迈克尔 |
[38:11] | And I’m gonna be back tomorrow with that bracelet | 明天我会带着那个手镯 |
[38:13] | And some jewels for your friends, too. | 还有一些珠宝来给你的朋友们 |
[38:15] | That is not necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[38:16] | Hey, I’ll be back tomorrow. | 明天我再来 |
[38:18] | Trevor, we didn’t actually steal anything. | 特雷佛 实际上我们什么都没偷到 |
[38:21] | So the promise that you made. | 关键是你的那个承诺 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:27] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[38:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[38:41] | Almost done. | 马上就好 |
[38:43] | Why the rush, michael? | 干嘛那么急 迈克尔 |
[38:46] | Your little window for getting into carla’s building | 你想进去卡拉办公室 |
[38:48] | Doesn’t open for over an hour. | 一小时之内没这机会 |
[38:50] | I don’t want to take any chances. | 我可不想冒险 |
[38:51] | You really think you’re gonna find something in that office? | 你真的认为会在那个办公室里找到什么吗 |
[38:54] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[38:55] | Maybe I’ll hit the jackpot | 也许我会走运 |
[38:56] | And find out her real name and social security number. | 发现她的真名以及社保号码 |
[38:59] | Or might find out what kind of staples she likes. | 或者她用什么类型的钉书机 |
[39:02] | Either way, it’s more than what I have now. | 无论如何 会比我现在知道的多 |
[39:04] | You mean, nothing. | 你的意思是什么都没有 |
[39:05] | Exactly. let’s go. | 完全正确 走吧 |
[39:07] | Five more minutes, they’ll be dry. | 再等5分钟 就干了 |
[39:10] | Now you’re gonna have to do them all over again. let’s go. | 现在你得重做一遍了 走吧 |
[39:13] | -Hey, mike. -hey, sam. | -你好 迈克 -你好 萨姆 |
[39:14] | Uh, what’s with the bags? | 包里装着什么 |
[39:16] | Oh, well, uh, my little confession to veronica | 我向维罗尼卡坦白了 |
[39:20] | Didn’t go over so well. | 结果不太好 |
[39:22] | She kicked me out, mike. | 她把我赶出来了 迈克 |
[39:24] | Out of her place and out of her life. | 赶出她的家和她的生活 |
[39:27] | Thanks for the advice, fi. | 谢谢你的建议 菲 |
[39:29] | That’s really sad, sam. | 真是太不幸了 Sam |
[39:33] | But we can’t talk about it right now. | 但是现在我们没时间说这个 |
[39:35] | We’re in such a rush, right, michael? | 我们很急 对吧 迈克尔 |
[39:42] | Who wants a beer? | 谁想喝啤酒 |
[39:50] | Are carla’s boys out of sight? | 卡拉的人都消失了吗 |
[39:51] | Everybody but the guy in the coffee shop. | 基本上 除了咖啡店里的那个 |
[39:54] | That’s your decoy. | 那就是你的诱饵 |
[39:57] | He thinks we’re having a rendezvous in the alley. | 他还以为我们在小巷里约会呢 |
[40:03] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[40:14] | Back in a few, fi. | 一会就回来 菲 |
[40:36] | Michael, nice try. | 迈克尔 “干的不错” |
[40:38] | Your day job does get in the way, doesn’t it? | 白天来的时候有点小麻烦了 是吧 |
[40:40] | When you work in intelligence, | 身为情报人员 |
[40:42] | There’s no bigger slap in the face | 没有比在行动中被人拍到 |
[40:44] | Than a picture of yourself in the middle of an operation. | 更丢脸了的事了 |
[40:46] | It sends a clear message “we’re one step ahead of you. | 它传达了一个明确的信息 我们先你一步 |
[40:50] | “we’re in control. | 一切都在我们的掌控之中 |
[40:51] | We own you.” | 我们掌握着你 |
[40:59] | Mylar balloons and a bottle of champagne? | 聚酯薄膜气球和一瓶香槟 |
[41:02] | That’s just twisting the knife. | 只不过是火上浇油 |