Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Michael Westen 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 我曾经是间谍 直到…
[00:06] We got a burn notice on you. you’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通告 你入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — no cash, no credit, 一旦被炒 你就会一无所有 没有现金 没有信用卡
[00:12] No job history. 没有工作经历
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they deaide to dump you in. 你被困在他们圈定的城市里
[00:16] Where am i? miami. 我在哪儿? 迈阿密
[00:18] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:21] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:24] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 好战的前女友…
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 杀了他们吧?
[00:27] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友…
[00:30] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:32] …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? 还有家人… 又是你妈妈打的?
[00:35] …if you’re desperate. someone needs your help, michael. 如果你绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:37] Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, 最根本的是 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:41] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:52] Get your hands on any classified document worth having, chances are, 抓住任何能获取机密文件的机会
[00:56] It’s going to be redacted, 就算将被改写
[00:57] Which makes reading it a lot like watching a movie on an airplane. 阅读起来也仿佛在飞机上看电影一样的
[01:01] All the juicy parts are missing, but you still get the basic idea. 错过所有精彩的部分 但你仍旧得到了主旨
[01:04] Anything good? 有什么好消息吗?
[01:06] Hard to tell when you only get every third word. 只读了几句 很难说啊
[01:09] Well, are you surprised? 你很意外么?
[01:10] There are the people who burned you, michael. 迈克尔 那些人把你炒了
[01:13] You’re lucky if you get any information about their operatives. 你要能得到那些探员的信息 那就太走运了
[01:17] Looks like carla’s cover in kurdistan was an irrigation consultant. 看起来卡拉在库尔德斯坦的身份是一个灌溉顾问
[01:22] Maybe she could set something up to water the ferns in my apartment — 如果她不要挟你的家人或是强迫你去管那些黑人探员
[01:25] When she’s not threatening your family or forcing you to run black ops. 也许她能管管我公寓里的蕨类植物
[01:29] I’ll be sure to ask her. 我会跟她确认的
[01:31] Cheer up. it’s a start, isn’t it? 开心点 这才刚刚开始 不是么?
[01:34] Yeah. 是啊
[01:35] There’s a decent chance she’s using a similar cover here in miami. 有个不错的机会 她在迈阿密正用一个类似的身份
[01:39] Jobs in agriculture are a convenient cover. 在农场工作是个不错的身份
[01:42] Makes it easy to explain your presence in the field and the boardroom. 在会议室和野外出现都容易解释
[01:46] The only downside is you might have to become an expert on chickpeas. 唯一不利的就是你必须样样是行家
[01:50] Why don’t you put that away? give it a couple hours. 不如把它放一边吧 就放几个小时
[01:53] You, uh… 你 呃…
[01:55] You might see something that you missed, like a tail. 你该看看你错过了什么 比如跟踪者
[02:01] Lincoln town car up the street. 在上街口的林肯城市车
[02:03] I saw them before we left my place. 我出门前还见过他们
[02:08] Do you think it’s them? 你觉得会是他们么?
[02:09] Could be. 也许吧
[02:11] It’s gonna be a very interesting 如果他们抓住你和那份文件的话
[02:13] Conversation if they catah you with that file. 事情将变得非常有趣
[02:15] Can I wacth? 我能看看么?
[02:19] You drive. 你开车
[02:27] You can tell a lot about who’s following you by the maneuvers they use. 你能说出很多 那些跟踪者使用的计谋
[02:33] Quick, evasive driving, a casual bailout, 加速 回避驾驶 紧急求助
[02:35] Feigning car trouble — there are 假装汽车出事
[02:38] Signs you’re dealing with a professional. 有些解决职业跟踪者的标志
[02:41] Smashing into a rickshaw like a crash-test dummy — that’s a sign 猛撞人力车就像撞车试验 这就是个标志
[02:44] You’re dealing with an amateur, someone who doesn’t know what he’s doing. 对方一定要是外行 他都不知道自己在干什么
[02:48] Easy, easy, bro! come on, it’s a rental, man! 放松 放松 哥们! 行了吧 还是量租的车
[02:54] That’s when you’ve really got a problem. 这才是你真正有麻烦的时候
[03:02] Is safe here? As safe as it can be. -这里安全么? -非常安全
[03:04] You want to tell me what you were doing, nate? 想跟我说说你干了什么么? 内特
[03:06] Well, I was following you, just making sure you weren’t followed. 我在跟踪你 但是发现你是不可能被跟踪的
[03:10] Don’t look at me like I’m crazy, all right? 别那么看着我好像我疯了似的 行么?
[03:12] The last time I saw you, you were being chased by guys with guns. 上次我看见你的时候 你正被一群持枪的人追赶
[03:16] And, by the way, 还有 顺便说一句
[03:17] I never got so much as a phone call from 我从来没接到过你那么多的电话
[03:19] You to let me know that things were cool. 我才知道原来那些事情很酷啊
[03:20] And I guess you called mom. 而且我猜你给老妈打电话了
[03:22] Mom called me. 老妈给我打的
[03:23] I just figured you wouldn’t leave me twisting in the 我只是想告诉你 在我冒死为你之后
[03:25] Wind in fort lauderdale after I risked my ass for you. 你却把我扔在劳德尔堡的飓风中
[03:28] It was just a little unclear at the time whether I should… call you. 我只是有点迷糊 当时是否该打你电话
[03:32] I’m not here to talk about that. 我不是来跟你说这个的
[03:33] I got a friend at work who’s in trouble. 我有个同事有麻烦了
[03:35] Work? 你有工作?
[03:36] Yeah, I got a job driving for a limo company. 是 我在一家高级大型轿车公司当司机
[03:39] A real job, an actual job? 一份正当的职业?
[03:41] I’m friends with the receptionist, 我朋友是接待员
[03:43] And she’s in trouble with some russian mafia guys. 她跟俄国黑手党惹上了麻烦
[03:45] They’re holding her sister. I was hoping you could help out. 他们绑架了她妹妹 我想你能救她出来
[03:48] What’s the angle? 你的目的?
[03:52] There’s got to be an angle? 一定要有目的么?
[03:54] There’s always an angle, nate. 总要有个目的吧 内特
[03:56] What, are you trying to get money from her, 你是想从她那儿捞一票?
[03:57] You’re trying to sleep with her? 还是想和她上床呢?
[03:59] Maybe I’m just changing my life. did you think of that? 也许只是想改变下我的人生 你就没想过么?
[04:02] You blew up my truck, right? you got me shot at. 你毁了我的卡车 你拿枪对着我
[04:05] You had me hide mom. 你让我把老妈藏起来
[04:06] That’s the kind of thing that gets a 这些事情 让我明白
[04:08] Guy to step back and make a few changes. 做些让步 做些改变
[04:12] And, by the way, I’m still paying off that truck. 顺便说一下 我还在还那辆卡车的贷款
[04:15] It’s like $600 a month. ?. 大概是600美元一个月
[04:17] -$200 Well, $300, but you see what I’m saying. -200美元 -300美元 你知道我在说什么
[04:19] Look, would you just talk to her? 听着 你能跟她谈谈么?
[04:21] Fine. 好吧
[04:25] Where is she? 她在哪呢?
[04:26] Mom’s house. 老妈那里
[04:36] I don’t need tea, ma. 我不想喝茶 妈
[04:38] It’s good. it’s herbal. 挺不错的 是草药的
[04:39] So, you’re gonna help, right, michael? 你需要帮忙是吧? 迈克尔
[04:42] That’s what I’m here to find out. 这就是我来要解决的
[04:43] Excuse me. 打扰下啊
[04:46] Uh, ma, could you… 妈 你能不能
[04:50] Ma. 妈
[04:51] Oh. yeah. 哦 好
[04:53] I’ll leave the three of you to talk… 给你们点空间
[04:55] Alone… 一起交流…
[04:57] Without me. 我不参与
[05:00] It’s all right. tell him, just like you told me. 没事的 告诉他 就像跟我说的时候那样
[05:03] My sister, Elena. 我的妹妹 伊琳娜
[05:05] I’ve tried to bring her to america for years. 几年来我一直尝试把她带来美国
[05:09] One day, she writes to me, says she found someone to take her here. 有一天 她写信告诉我有人能带她来
[05:13] I knew something is wrong — is too good to be true. 我就觉得不会有天上掉馅饼的事情
[05:15] She doesn’t think. she gives me a name, and I go. 但她不这么认为 留了个人名 我去看了下
[05:19] It’s this Patqan Ivan — a gangster. 这是个土匪 名叫帕坦·伊万
[05:21] He brings people here for money. 他是个蛇头
[05:23] First, he wants 25000 — all I have. 他开价25000美元 那是我所有的积蓄
[05:27] I go to pick her up this week, and now he wants $50,000 more. 当我去接她的时候 他又要了50,000美元
[05:32] Or you’ll never see your sister again. 否则你就再也看不见你的妹妹了
[05:34] And if you go to the police, he’ll kill her. 如果你报警 他就撕票
[05:36] That’s usually how this kind of thing works. 这类的事情基本都是这样
[05:40] How’d you get this? he hit you? 那个伤怎么来的? 他打的么?
[05:41] Yes. after I attack him with the — the bar. 是的 在我用棍子打了他之后
[05:46] You know, the metal bar for taking out the nails? 就是那种用来拔钉子的金属棍子
[05:49] You hit him with a crowbar. yes. -你用铁锹打得他 -是啊
[05:51] He’s lucky. 他很走运
[05:52] His okhrany take me away from him, hauled me away. 他的弟兄把我拽开了 把我拉走了
[05:54] If they were not there, I bite his finger off. 如果他们不在那 我就把他的手指头咬下来
[05:58] Katya asked me to help her get a gun. 卡提亚让我帮她弄支枪
[06:02] After I heard what her problem was, 当我听说了她的困难的好时候
[06:03] I figured the best thing for her and her sister would be talking to you. 我估计最好的办法就是让她和她妹跟你谈
[06:07] Nate says you could help. 内特说你会帮忙的
[06:08] He says you do these things every day. 他说你每天都在做着这样的事
[06:10] I don’t do them every day, but I’ll see what I can do. 我不是每天都做这种事 但我会尽力
[06:26] Thanks. just put that on my friend’s tab. 谢谢 记在我朋友账上吧
[06:29] A crowbar? that sounds like a handful. 铁锹? 听起来还真够棘手的
[06:34] Come to think of it, I dated a few ukrainians in my day. 我想起来了 我以前约会过几个乌克兰人
[06:36] Feisty. 菲斯提
[06:37] Fi’s doing the surveillance. 菲正在监视
[06:39] Hopefully, 但愿吧
[06:39] We’ll track the guy back to where the girls 我们会跟踪那个人回去找到那些女孩
[06:41] Are before Katya gets her hands on a blowtorch. 而且要在卡提亚拿到
[06:46] How’s it going with the file on carla? 有关卡拉的文件怎么样了?
[06:48] Pretty good. 很好
[06:49] Talked to a guy named Harvey Gunderqon. 跟一个叫哈维·刚得的人谈了
[06:51] He’s the secretary-treasurer of the agricultural 他在南佛罗里达协会
[06:54] Association of south florida, among other things. 一家农场主管财务和一些别的事情
[06:56] So, if carla is still using agricultural specialist as a cover, 如果卡拉仍用农业专家这个身份的话
[06:59] Chances are pretty good that he’s heard of her. 这个机会相当不错 他听说过她
[07:01] Nice work, sam. just keep it quiet, all right? 干得好 萨姆 不动声色的继续干吧
[07:03] Can’t have this getting back to carla. 这个不能落回卡拉手中
[07:05] Quiet’s my specialty, mike. 暗箱操作是我的特长 麦克
[07:07] Hey, what’s your budget on this? 你有多少预算?
[07:09] Um, you know, I’m thinking it should be face-to-face with Harvey, 你知道的 我想会和哈维面对面的谈
[07:11] You know, so I can thoroughly debrief him. 这样我才能彻底地从他那里获取情报
[07:13] I’ll cover it, sam. 我会替你去的 萨姆
[07:16] I’ll try and keep it reasonable. 我会努力让它变的合理
[07:22] Who is she? 她是谁?
[07:25] Someone I work with. she’s gonna tail Ivan. 我的同伴 她负责跟踪伊万
[07:27] Hopefully, he’ll lead us to where your sister is. 但愿他能带我们去妹妹那儿
[07:29] Uh, he’s there. that is Ivan. 他在那 那就是伊万
[07:38] Guy’s got interesting tattoos. 这家伙的纹身挺有趣的
[07:40] Russian prison ink. each one means something. 俄罗斯监狱 每个都有特定含义
[07:43] Really? 真的么?
[07:46] What’s the spade for? 那个黑桃什么意思?
[07:47] It means he’s a thief. 那个代表他是贼
[07:49] Tiger means “enforcer.” yeah? -老虎代表”实施者” -是么?
[07:56] What about the skulls? what are those for? 骷髅呢? 代表什么?
[08:00] Mike, what do the skulls mean? 麦克 骷髅代表什么啊?
[08:02] It means murderer, nate. 那个是杀人犯的意思 内特
[08:04] Murderer?! he has my sister! why we just sit here?! 杀人犯?! 我妹在他手里呢! 我们还做在这里干嘛?!
[08:07] I-i won’t let anything happen. I promise. 我发誓不会让她死的
[08:25] Cultivating intelligence assets usually requires some wining and dining. 获取有用的情报 通常需要一些美酒和美食
[08:33] The more connected someone is… 认识的越久
[08:36] The more they know… 知道的越多
[08:39] The more they feel entitled to a little special treatment. 他们也就越是觉得有权有点特殊待遇
[08:42] Another cocktail? 再来杯鸡尾酒么?
[08:44] I think we’re ready for a bottle of something, don’t you? 我想我们该喝点瓶装的了 你说呢?
[08:45] Uh, I’m still working on the scotch, thank you. 我仍然在苏格兰工作 谢谢你
[08:48] Okay, a bottle of scotch. I’m kidding. 好吧 一瓶苏格兰 我开玩笑啦
[08:52] Excellent choice. 好主意
[08:53] I know it’s an excellent choice. I made it. 我当然知道这选择不错 我选的
[08:56] I’ll pick ’em, you bring ’em. 我要那个’em,you bring’
[09:00] Mmm, it’s a hell of a wine. you’re gonna love it. 这才叫酒 你一定会爱上它的
[09:02] So, anyway, you’re thinking of growing hops in…turkey, is it? 那么 你考虑要在土耳其种麻药是么?
[09:06] Yeah, outside ankara. 是的 在安卡拉外围
[09:07] Hey, um, so, Harvey, 嗯 那么哈维
[09:08] Were you able to put together that list of irrigation specialists? 你能把那些灌溉专家的名单都放一起么?
[09:12] You know, I need to make a few calls and work some things out. 你知道的 我需要打些电话来完成 工作
[09:15] I was thinking about it — you don’t want 我正考虑这个呢 你别想了
[09:17] To waste time going through a bunch of names. 做这些名单很浪费时间的
[09:18] I can point you to some topflight people. 我可以给你几个高手
[09:19] But you know what? 但是 你知道么?
[09:21] Maybe you and I can take them to dinner together, 也许你我能和他们共进晚餐
[09:23] So you can get to know them, that’s all. 这样你就认识他们了 就这样
[09:24] Oh, oh, great idea. 哦 太棒了
[09:26] Yeah, yeah, but, uh, you know, I really need that list, Harvey, 是啊 但是 你知道么 我很需要那份名单 哈维
[09:29] Just to make sure I got all the bases covered. 为了确保我能得到所有的基地
[09:32] Smart operatives know how to steer the 聪明的探员知道在什么情境下
[09:34] Converqation towards the information they need. 该如何见风使舵的获取他们想要的信息
[09:37] You know what you really need, sam? hmm. 你知道你要什么 萨姆
[09:39] Clever assets, on the other hand, 聪明的资本 换种说法就是
[09:41] Know how to make the wine-and-dine phase last as long as possible. 晓得如何把宴会的局面维持的尽可能的长
[09:44] The lobster. 是龙虾
[09:46] No, I’m serious. you ever had the lobster here? no, no. 不 我没开玩笑 你在这总是点龙虾 不
[09:48] Swimming off the coast of maine four hours ago. no kidding. -4个小时前从迈阿密的海岸游泳玩上来 -不开玩笑的
[09:51] Which reminds me, 这到提醒了我
[09:52] We should get a bottle of white if we’re gonna have the seafood. 如果我们吃海鲜的话应该叫瓶东西
[09:55] Montrachet grand cru — unbelievable. 蒙丽榭白葡萄酒 太难以置信了
[09:58] It’s liquid gold. 简直是液体黄金
[10:04] $600? 600美元
[10:05] What can I say, mike? 我能说什么 麦克
[10:07] The guy ate like it was his last meal. 那家伙吃的就好像是最后一顿饭似的
[10:09] And the liquor — I mean, 还有酒 我的意思是
[10:10] I’ve had gunshot wounds hurt less than this hangover. 我们受过的枪伤都没这个酒醉的厉害
[10:13] You got, like, a bag of frozen peas or something cold for my head? 有没有冰豌豆之类的东西能让我醒醒酒的?
[10:16] Did you get the list? 你拿到名单了么?
[10:20] 600 bucks and no names? 600块而且没有名字?
[10:22] Look, he’s just trying to drag it out, okay? 他只是试图把它拖出来 好么?
[10:25] Don’t worry about it. I’m getting close. 不用担心 我正进展呢
[10:27] Well, do you think he knows carla? 你觉得他知道卡拉么?
[10:28] As far as I can tell, 目前我能说的是
[10:30] He knows everyone who’s ever set 他知道北半球
[10:31] Foot on a farm in the northern hemisphere. 去过那个农场的那些人的故事
[10:34] How’d that thing with Ivan go? 伊万那边怎么样了
[10:36] Not as well as I was hoping. 不像预期的那么如意
[10:38] I followed him all day. 我跟了他一天
[10:41] It’s pretty clear he just collects the money, 很明确 他就是收钱
[10:43] Stays away from the girls till it’s over. 然后离那些女孩们远远的直到结束
[10:46] It’s smart security. 很精明的防御啊
[10:47] If he has no contact with his guys, no calls, no conversations, 如果他和那些人没有接触 不打电话 不联系
[10:51] Then the cops can’t make a decent case, and we can’t find the girls. 警察就不会立案 我们也就找不到那些女孩
[10:53] If we’re gonna find the girls by friday, 如果我们周五前想找到那些女孩
[10:55] We’ll need to extract the information. 我们就需要截获信息
[10:57] How about it, sam? 你觉得呢 萨姆?
[11:01] Interrogation? 审问?
[11:03] Well, it’s — boy, it’s been a while, mikey, but, you know, 呃 是 男孩 得审一阵 但是 麦克
[11:05] It’s just like riding a bike. 这就像骑自行车一样
[11:06] If we can snatch him by this afternoon, 如果今天下午侥幸逮到他了
[11:08] We’ll have three days to work on him. 我们就有三天的时间来对他下手了
[11:10] Oh, that’s cutting it close. 哦 目标越来越近了
[11:11] I mean, maybe if we hit the ground running, 我是说 也许我们可以攻击地面运行
[11:12] Make him think he’s up against the big boys — you know, 让他以为他正和条子们作对 你知道啊
[11:14] The government types. 政府型的
[11:15] We don’t have a deep bench here. 我们这可一个深入的替补都没有啊
[11:17] I don’t know. I think we can do it. 我不知道 我想我们能成功
[11:19] Fi grabs the guy. she’s the extraction team. 菲抓住那家伙了 她是提取队的
[11:22] You and me tag-team the guy on the questions. 在这类问题上 你我是标记队的
[11:24] We do the sunglasses, the suit, the whole bit, 我们带太阳镜 穿制服 整体感觉
[11:26] Make him think he’s up against every agency with initials. 让他以为他是跟每个机构的缩写名称都作对
[11:29] You think you can bag him alone, Fi? 你觉得你能独自猎获他么 菲?
[11:53] I like your taste. 我喜欢你的品味
[11:56] Oh! 哦!
[11:57] Thank you. 多谢夸奖
[12:00] I am Ivan. 我叫伊万
[12:17] Stun guns are a great way to bring down a larger opponent. 电枪是能扳倒较强大的对手的最好方式了
[12:21] The only problem is, if you use one on someone who’s touching you, 唯一的问题就是 如果你的对手正抓着你
[12:24] You’ll zap yourself, too. 你也会电到自己的
[12:26] You brought a toy. you want to play. 你拿了个玩具 你想玩啊
[12:28] Oh, I love to play. 哦 我喜欢这么玩
[12:37] Fi, you are one crazy chick. 菲 你真是个疯丫头
[12:52] How’s our friend Ivan behaving? 我们的朋友伊万表现的如何?
[12:54] Like an altar boy. 像一个侍者
[12:56] He even asked me to use the stun gun on him again. 他甚至要求我再给他用一次电枪
[12:59] He asked you with a gag in his mouth? 他让你塞到他嘴里?
[13:02] Oh, he has expressive eyes. 哦 他的眼睛很传神的
[13:04] Feeling better, Fi? 感觉好点没 菲?
[13:05] Everyone could use a few thousand volts 每个人都可以时不时的
[13:07] From time to time — it clears the mind. 使用几千伏特的电压 能清除记忆的
[13:11] All righty. 好吧
[13:12] I got a pal in organized crime. 我有个哥们在犯罪组织里
[13:13] Ran down everything he had on this Ivan character. 他把伊万的特征全盘托出了
[13:16] Whew, he’s a hard rock from the motherland. 他可是从祖国来的一块硬石头
[13:19] And what brings him to these fair shores? 那是什么风把他带到这里的呢
[13:21] They got him linked up to what they think is a russian 他们靠他联系了他们认为的
[13:23] Syndicate active on the east coast, pretty much from here to new york. 东海岸活跃的俄罗斯集团 几乎从这里到纽约那么远
[13:25] Now, 现在
[13:25] The guy who handles the day-to-day 这人控制着
[13:27] Operations in miami — guy named Takarov. 在迈阿密的日常与转 这个人叫塔卡洛
[13:29] But this guy, mike, I mean, 但是这哥们 麦克 我的意思是
[13:30] He’s seen the inside of every prison from moscow to minsk, 他蹲过从莫斯科到明斯克市所有的监狱
[13:33] So I think the best approach here is, we know everything, 所以我觉得这事最好的渠道 我们知道一切
[13:35] we’re rolling up his whole gang, and he’s just a little fish. 团结整个团伙 那他不过就是条小鱼
[13:38] Well, you’re the expert, sam. what else? 嗯 你是行家 萨姆 还有么?
[13:40] Oh! good news. 哦! 有个好消息
[13:41] I found the perfect place for our secret facility. 我发现了块很好的藏宝地
[13:44] It’s an old concrete plant in the middle of nowhere. 是一个中间是空的旧混凝土厂
[13:46] They condemned it after the last hurricane. 去年的飓风之后他们废弃的
[13:48] This is gonna be fun, mike. 会很有意思的 麦克
[13:51] A lot of people’s first instinct when they need 当多数人想从俘虏口里套出消息时
[13:53] Information out of a captive is to grab a baseball bat or a gun. 他们首先想到的是用个球棒或来把枪
[13:56] This works. 这可行
[13:58] I’ve been in plenty of secret facilities a lot less impressive than this. 我去过许多秘密基地 都不如这里令人印象深刻
[14:02] You get a cooler, a drink, some snacks 这里有冷库 饮料 食物
[14:05] Fi’s driving Ivan to the everglades and back. 菲开车带伊万沼泽转一圈再回来
[14:07] Is that enough time? 时间够吗?
[14:08] Plenty. 足够了
[14:11] The fact is, torture is for sadists and thugs. 实际上 酷刑拷打只适合虐待狂和暴徒
[14:14] It’s like getting groceries with a flamethrower. 就好像拿着喷火器抢杂货铺
[14:16] It doesn’t work, and it makes a mess. 既没成效 又一团糟
[14:19] Getting useful information is about creating a new reality 想要问出有用的讯息 必须为被审问者营造出
[14:22] For the interrogation subject with no hope of escape or freedom. 没指望逃脱获得自由的境界
[14:27] You control every aspect of their world 他们的世界将全权由你掌控
[14:29] how they eat, where they sleep, 怎么吃 睡哪儿
[14:33] Even whether it’s day or night. 甚至昼夜也由你控制
[14:36] When it’s time to ask questions, you want them disoriented, anxious, 到了审问时间 他们得被你整得没方向 焦躁
[14:40] Wondering who you are and what you can do to them. 不知道你是谁 你会对他们做什么
[14:49] You have to make them understand that their entire future, their hopes, 你要让他们明白 他们的未来 希望
[14:54] Their dreams, every breath they will ever take from then on, 他们的梦想 从那一刻开始的每一次呼吸
[14:57] It all depends on one thing — talking. 全指望一件事 老实交待
[15:00] Hello, Ivan. 你好 伊万
[15:02] I want a lawyer now. 我要律师 现在
[15:06] I know my rights! you have to get me a lawyer now! 我知道我有这个权力 你们现在必须给我找个律师
[15:10] That would be true… if I was a cop. 这话没错 假如我是警察的话
[15:14] Who are you? 你是谁?
[15:16] Cia? 中情局?
[15:17] C-i what? 中情啥?
[15:19] No, no, see, they’re only allowed to operate on foreign soil, 不 他们只能在国外活动 明白?
[15:22] So just think of me as uncle… 那么就把我当作大叔…
[15:27] Uncle sam. 山姆大叔
[15:28] Do I get a phone call, uncle? 能打个电话吗 大叔
[15:30] You get whatever you want… 你想要什么都行…
[15:32] After I get what I want. 在我得到我要的之后
[15:34] What do you want? 你要什么
[15:35] I want to get to know you better. 我想更深入了解你
[15:37] I want to know all about a day in the life of Ivan. 我要知道伊万每日生活中的一切
[15:41] Where do you go? what do you do? 你去哪里 你做什么
[15:43] Just think of me as your personal diary. 把我当作你的私人日记
[15:45] I deliver cheese, caviar, and sausage to russian markets and restaurants. 我给俄罗斯商场饭店运送乳酪 鱼子酱和沙司
[15:50] Can I go now, uncle? 我能走了吗 大叔
[15:52] Don’t waste my time, Ivan. 别浪费我的时间 伊万
[15:54] We know what you do. 我们知道你干什么的
[15:56] We know who you are. 我们知道你是什么人
[15:58] And you, sir… 而你 先生
[16:00] Are just a little fish. 只不过是条小鱼
[16:02] You know the difference between big fish and little fish? 知道大鱼跟小鱼的区别吗
[16:06] When big fish get caught, they get cooked and eaten. 大鱼被钓上来 它们会被煮了吃了
[16:09] When little fish are caught, 而小鱼被逮着
[16:11] They get thrown back in the lake to swim away — unless they piss off mr. 它们会被扔回水里 自己游走 除非他们惹恼了
[16:16] Fisherman. 渔夫
[16:19] I’m offering you a chance to swim away, Ivan. 我给你机会 让你游走 伊万
[16:22] It’s better for both of us, really, ’cause if you don’t accept it, whoo, 这对你我都好 真的 因为如果你不接受
[16:26] Boy, it’s a lot of paperwork for me and a dark, little room for you. 伙计 我就要做大量案头工作 而你就要进小黑屋了
[16:32] It’s not so bad. 也不错
[16:34] I’ve been in nightclubs darker than this. 我去过的夜店比这黑多了
[16:38] Maybe I like it here. 也许我会喜欢这
[16:42] Now, look, Mike, we could send you back in there as good cop, bad cop, 这样 麦克 你可以扮好警察 坏警察
[16:46] Whatever. 或随便什么身份进去
[16:47] I don’t know what good it’s gonna do. 但我看不出来这有什么用
[16:48] I mean, this guy is gulag-tough. I’ve seen the type. 我是说 这家伙硬得很 我见过他这种
[16:51] Now, after a month, when he’s been in isolation so long, 把他关上一个月 被隔离了那么久
[16:54] He’s howling at the moon, you know, maybe. 可能他也只会对着月亮嚎
[16:56] We got three days, Sam. 我们只有三天时间 萨姆
[16:57] Well, that’s why I think our best bet might be to have a friend inside. 所以我认为最好的办法是在里面给他安排一个”朋友”
[17:01] They speak the same language, someone to talk to, confide in. 说同一种语言 有人交流信赖
[17:06] Prison buddy? yeah. -狱友? -对
[17:07] Now, look, I’d do it, mikey, but he knows me already. 是这样 我也可以 不过他已经认识我了
[17:10] Come on, it’s not gonna be that bad. 得了 没那么糟的
[17:13] We’ll set up a cell for the two of you, 我们给你们俩准备一个牢房
[17:14] Bring your brother in — he can play guard. 带上你弟弟 他可以扮演警卫
[17:16] Nate? 内特?
[17:17] Mike, give the kid a break. 麦克 让那孩子加入吧
[17:19] I mean, we need a fresh face here. 我是说 我们这需要新鲜面孔
[17:21] I can’t sell Ivan on a secret cia compound run by one guy. 就凭我一个 我可没法让伊万相信我们是一帮秘密中情局的
[17:23] Plus, I got to get back to Harvey gunderson and see if he knows carla. 而且 我还得赶去见哈维 gunderson 看他知不知道卡拉
[17:26] I’m tap-dancing as fast as I can. 我已经连轴转了
[17:30] I’ll call him. 我给他电话
[17:33] So, wait a minute. 等一下
[17:34] You go in the cell with Ivan, and you make friends with the guy? 你打算跟伊万关在一起 跟他交朋友?
[17:37] That’s your plan? 这是你的计划?
[17:39] If he knows what we want, he can lie 如果让他知道了我们的目的 他就能撒谎
[17:41] hold out until the girls are gone. 一直撑到女孩们被转移
[17:44] We need him to think that I’m on his side, that I’m safe to talk to. 我要让他以为我是他这边的 跟我说话很安全
[17:48] Nate, these are for you. 内特 这个给你
[17:50] Do what Sam tells you to do, all right? 照萨姆说的做 好吗
[17:52] Hey, I can handle it. 我能搞定
[17:53] You just take care of you, all right, bro? 你只要照顾好你自己就行了 行吗 兄弟
[17:56] It’s unfortunate but true that no makeup can simulate 很不幸并且毫无疑问 任何化妆出来的鼻青脸肿
[17:59] Blood and bruises well enough to stand up to close observation. 都抵不住近距离观察
[18:03] So if your cover requires looking like you’ve been beaten… ohh! 所以如果你要让自己看上去像被狠揍过
[18:06] …you have to get beaten. 你只有被狠揍才行
[18:21] Nate! 内特!
[18:23] What? just trying to be a team player. 干吗 我只是尽了团队成员的一份力
[18:28] Today is your lucky day, Ivan. 今天是你的幸运日 伊万
[18:31] Got one of your boys in there to keep you company. 来了个朋友给你作伴
[18:34] It can take a lifetime to convince someone to trust you. 说服别人信任你也许需要一生的时间
[18:37] You two play nice, now. 你们俩好好待着
[18:39] It’s much quicker to make them feel like they need you to trust them. 但让别人想叫你信任他 就快得多了
[18:43] -You have the face of a traitor. -what? -你一看就是个叛徒 -什么?
[18:49] Who are you? 你是谁
[18:51] You talked. 你招了
[18:52] You don’t know me. 你不了解我
[18:55] I kept quiet. you, not a scratch. 我什么也没说 而你 一点没被打
[18:58] Be careful what you say. 说话小心点
[19:02] How much did they pay? 他们给你了多少
[19:05] I am no traitor. 我不是叛徒
[19:06] What did you tell them? 你供出了什么?
[19:08] You piece of crap! 你个混蛋!
[19:10] What did you tell them? 你供出了些什么?
[19:11] Nothing 我什么也没说
[19:12] A fight is one of the quickest ways to 拳头是让那些不肯说出他们的老巢的
[19:15] Tell if someone isn’t who they say they are. 那种人的最快招供的方法之一
[19:18] If you say you’re russian but fight like an american, 如果你说的俄语 却用美式技巧
[19:21] Consider your cover blown, which means you better know sambo, 那你的伪装可能失效 所以你最好懂桑波
[19:24] The mixed martial art of russia. 即俄式部队打法
[19:29] Of course, you also have to win the fight. 当然 你还必须打赢
[19:32] A great cover i.d. doesn’t help much if you’re dead. 如果你被打死了 假身份再像真的也没用了
[19:44] What did you tell them? 你说了什么
[19:46] I told them…nothing! 我什么 都没说
[19:50] What did you tell them?! 你说了什么
[19:52] Nothing! 没说
[19:53] I swear it. 我发誓
[19:59] Good. 很好
[20:04] Who are you? 你是谁
[20:08] Sergei yablonovich. I work up in tampa. 西杰·雅波洛维奇 我在坦帕活动
[20:10] A russki, da? 俄罗斯人 是吗
[20:12] Born in Volgograd. 出生于瓦洛多达
[20:13] Raised in america. 在美国长大
[20:17] You’re Ivan Petrov. 你是伊万·帕托
[20:19] You run the girls, right? 你负责那些妞 是不是
[20:26] Who do you think gets your shipments through customs? 知道你靠谁让你的船通过海关?
[20:29] They shut down the operation in tampa. it’s done. 他们在坦帕把我们组织端了 结束了
[20:33] They’re moving down here. they’re closing in. 他们找到了这里 越来越近了
[20:36] How did they find you? 他们怎么找到你的
[20:38] I was ambushed by a little suka. 我中了一个小妞的埋伏
[20:40] They said they know about Takarov’s headquarters. 他们说他们知道塔卡洛的总部
[20:43] Did you tell them? 是你说的吗
[20:44] I said I told them nothing. 我说我什么也没说
[20:45] Then how do they know these things?! 那他们怎么知道这些事的
[20:47] They know when your deliveries are! 他们知道你什么时候运人
[20:48] They know what kind of vodka Takarov drinks! 他们知道塔卡洛喝的哪种伏特加
[20:50] Maybe they are watching! 也许他们在监视了我们
[20:52] Maybe they have someone in the deli or the caf? 也许他们在熟食店或者咖啡馆安插了人
[20:55] I don’t know! 我不知道
[20:57] I kept quiet. 我守口如瓶
[20:58] Yeah, make sure you stay that way. 那就确保你一直不说
[21:11] So, if Mike’s information was right, that’s probably the place. 如果麦克的线索没错的话 应该就是这
[21:14] I mean, there’s not too many russian restaurants next to a caf? 我是说 咖啡馆旁边 熟食店对面
[21:18] Across from a deli. 没几个俄罗斯饭馆
[21:25] Hi, Harvey. how’s it going, bud? 哈维 进行了如何 伙计
[21:28] Yeah. oh, yeah, I got the list. 对 我看到名单了
[21:30] Uh, I’ve got to tell you, I was hoping for more than two names on it, 我跟你说 我希望看到上面不止两个名字
[21:34] Though, but… 但是
[21:35] Oh, well, I’m sure they’re the best, yeah. 我肯定他们是最好的 对
[21:37] Uh, okay. 好
[21:40] Yeah, sure. I’ll — I’ll see you then. 好 那回头见
[21:45] Another meeting. he is working you. 再见一次 他在玩你
[21:48] I’ve gotten nuclear secrets out of 我从克格勃的情报人员那里
[21:50] kgb agents for less time and money. 获得核秘密所花的时间和金钱也没他多
[21:51] Good thing my liver is flexible because a lesser man would be dead. 好消息是我的肝还比较强悍 一般人早玩完了
[21:55] Okay, where did we get a thermal camera? 我们从哪搞的热感照相机?
[21:57] I borrowed it from my neighbor’s boat. 我从我邻居的船上借来的
[22:01] He’s been using it to peek at me through the walls in my apartment, 他用它穿透我公寓的墙 来偷窥我
[22:04] So I figure we’re even. 所以我们扯平了
[22:05] A thermal camera is a great tool for scouting. 热感照相机是侦查的有力工具
[22:08] It’ll tell you where the warm bodies are in a building 它能通过热量告诉你 建筑内哪里有活动的人
[22:11] Or which rooms are designed to make those bodies invisible. 或者哪些房间有防偷窥设计
[22:15] Top floor is heat-shielded. 顶楼是隔热的
[22:21] See the guy in the corner? that’s him — Takarov. 看到角落那个人了? 就是他 塔卡洛
[22:29] He runs half the russian mafia in south florida. 他控制了南佛罗里达一半的俄罗斯黑帮
[22:33] Looks like there’s a little business upstairs, too. 看起来楼上也正搞什么交易呢
[22:36] You ready? 准备好了?
[22:51] Oh, my — oh! oh, man, that’s horrible! 我的天 哦! 太糟糕了!
[22:54] Whoa! get the manager! somebody get the manager! 叫经理来 谁去叫经理来
[22:58] What is problem, sir? are you the manager? -有什么问题 先生 -你是经理?
[23:00] I didn’t think so. go get a manager. 我看不是 叫你们经理来
[23:02] Make him go away. 撵他走
[23:04] You call that food? 你那个叫食物?
[23:07] Get the chef! he’s an imposter, the freak! 叫你们主厨来! 他是个假冒的 这个变态
[23:10] Oh, there he is. 哦 他来了
[23:11] Mr. manager, I got a big — what?! hello! 经理先生 我有个大 什么 喂
[23:14] Ho! hey, ho, I needed that. 干吗 这是我的
[23:17] Get your hands off me. I’m an american citizen. 把你的手拿开 我是美国公民
[23:20] One issue in dealing with modern criminal 对付现代犯罪集团的一个问题是
[23:23] Gangs is that their operations are diversified. 他们采用多样化经营
[23:26] The heat shielding you hope is hiding a human-smuggling operation… 你希望他们隔热防护的是人口走私生意…
[23:31] Oh. sorry, I was looking for the ladies’ room. 对不起 我在找卫生间
[23:35] …could be hiding radio emissions from software-pirating computers. 结果是阻隔软件盗版电脑的射电辐射
[23:44] We call it “customer service”! ah! ah! 我们称这个为”顾客服务”
[23:46] You break my arm, you’re hearing from my lawyer! 你把我手臂弄折了 我的律师会来找你的
[23:48] Keep it up — I’ll own this place! 接着来啊 这地方以后就是我的
[23:52] Take your hands off my father! 别碰我爸爸!
[23:56] He has…dementia. 他有 痴呆症
[23:58] Do you understand? 懂不懂?
[24:00] Can’t you see his mind is gone? 看不出来他脑子不好使?
[24:02] He doesn’t even know what he’s saying. 他自己都不知道他说的什么
[24:07] Come on, daddy. 走吧 爸爸
[24:10] Daddy? 爸爸?
[24:11] Bet you never thought you’d hear me call you that. 打赌你绝想不到我会这么叫你
[24:24] It has been days now, and all you do is talk! 都好几天了 你们只说不做
[24:27] Katya, we’re working on it, okay? 卡提亚 我们在行动 好吗
[24:29] I know it’s hard, but you have to be patient. 我知道这很难 不过你一定要有耐心
[24:32] And my sister — how long does she have to be patient?! 我妹妹 她还要有多少耐心?!
[24:35] Take me to Ivan. 让我见伊万
[24:36] What do you want, Katya? 你想要什么 卡提亚?
[24:38] Do you want to hit Ivan with a wrench, or do you want your sister back? 你是想用扳手揍伊万 还是想让你妹妹回来?
[24:40] ’cause it’s got to be one or the other. 二者只能选一
[24:43] And this place Romanov’s — Nate says that Ivan’s boss is there. 罗曼诺那儿呢 内特说伊万的老板就在那儿
[24:46] Why don’t we go there? 我们干嘛不去那儿?
[24:48] I don’t know what Nate told you, but we have to stick to the plan. 我不知道内特对你说了什么 不过我们必须照计划进行
[24:52] My sister doesn’t have time for your plans. 我妹妹没时间等你的计划实施了
[24:55] I’m going to them now and trade myself for Elena. 我现在就去找他们 用我自己交换伊琳娜
[24:59] Nate, you told her about Romanov’s? 内特你告诉她罗曼诺的地方了?
[25:01] It’s called “need to know” for a reason. 这叫知道也要有理由
[25:04] I’ll take care of it. 我会解决的
[25:08] Katya? Katya, hold up. 卡提亚 卡提亚 等等
[25:12] She’s my sister. 她是我妹妹
[25:14] I know, and Michael’s my brother. 我知道 迈克尔也是我哥哥
[25:16] And I can’t stand that guy sometimes, but he’s good at what he does. 我有时候也受不了他这个人 但他现在做的 他在行
[25:20] If he says that this is the right thing to do, 如果他说这样做是对的
[25:21] Then this is the right thing to do. 那么这就一定是对的
[25:23] It’s gonna be all right. 会没事的
[25:28] All right? 好么?
[25:30] Just… go and talk to him. 你就 去跟他谈谈
[25:44] Nate, I was just in the hall, 内特 我刚正好在厅里
[25:45] And I heard what you said about your brother. 听到你说你哥
[25:48] That is so sweet. 这样真好
[25:51] Yeah, it was, wasn’t it? 是 确实 不是吗
[25:53] Not that he’d do the same for me. 不像他是怎么对我的
[26:03] A good interrogator paints a picture of the world outside for a detainee. 好的审讯者能为被审者勾勒出外部的情况
[26:09] Whatever he’s holding onto, you take it away. 不管他依靠的是什么 你统统剥夺
[26:11] His organization — crumbling, his friends — traitors, 他的组织 崩溃了 他的朋友 背叛他了
[26:15] His preasious information — useless. 他宝贵的信息 无用了
[26:17] Gum? 口香糖?
[26:22] Mmm, cinnamony. 肉桂口味
[26:25] Mmm, Ivan, good news. 伊万 好消息
[26:28] We’re about to wrap this up. 我们基本上搞定了
[26:29] Looks like we won’t need you much longer. 看上去我们就快不需要你了
[26:32] That’s why you have me in this hole — because you don’t need me? 所以你把我关在这儿 因为你不需要我?
[26:36] Hey, I’m doing you a favor. 我帮你个忙吧
[26:38] I’m giving you a chance to come clean. 我给你个全盘招供的机会
[26:39] You know, we’re moving on Romanov’s next week. 你知道 下周我们要去罗曼诺那儿了
[26:44] Great restaurant. try the borscht. 不错的饭店 尝尝那儿的罗宋汤
[26:49] Look, the point is, if you want to see daylight again, 你看情况是这样的 如果你还想重见天日
[26:52] You’ll give me something useful. 就得给我一些有用的信息
[26:54] And, hey, now would be the time. 告诉你 就是现在了
[26:58] Well, I can see you’re on the fence. 我想你还在犹豫
[27:01] So, I’m gonna give you some time to consider your options. 我会给你一点时间让你考虑清楚
[27:05] You can wear the thinking bag. 你可以戴着这个思考袋
[27:12] And here’s some thinking music! 再给你来点思考音乐
[27:23] Is he tenderized yet? 他有没有软下来?
[27:24] Oh, he’s getting there. 快了
[27:26] Said he likes nightalubs, so I thought I would oblige him. 他说他喜欢夜店 所以我有责任让他好好享受
[27:30] So,I figure we let him stew in there for another 我想我们可以让他在那再呆上几个小时
[27:32] Couple hours then put him back into the cell with you. 然后再把他跟你关回去
[27:34] He’ll be nice and loopy and happy to see his old friend sergei. 他就会和气迟钝 见到老朋友会很高兴的
[27:38] Are you off to see Harvey Gunderqon again? 你又去见哈维·刚得?
[27:41] Mike, I underestimated him, that’s all. 麦克我低估他了 就是这样
[27:43] He’s going down. 他要完了
[27:44] “the best of bulgarian disco”? “保加利亚最棒的迪斯科”?
[27:46] Yeah. we’ll save that for bedtime. 对 我们为晚上睡觉准备的
[27:49] It’ll peel the paint off the walls. 能把墙上的油漆都震下来
[27:50] Wish me luck, fellas. 祝我好运 伙计们
[27:59] Working an information sourse is a delicate art. 与信息源头交涉是一门精巧的艺术
[28:02] Ideally, 比较理想的
[28:02] You can get all the information you need with kind words and free drinks. 你能用好话和免费好酒换来你要的所有信息
[28:06] More wine? 再来点?
[28:07] You betaha. 好嘞
[28:09] When drinks and good company aren’t enough, however, 但当好酒好话也不够时
[28:13] A good operative has to apply pressure, 套消息好手就要加把劲了
[28:16] And that means knowing just what a source loves. 就是说要了解提供者的爱好
[28:19] So, um, Harvey… 那么 哈维
[28:22] Just wondering about that, uh, that list. 我在想 那个名单
[28:25] How’s that going? 进行得怎么样了
[28:26] Great. I’m working on it. 很好 我在整理
[28:28] There’s a lot of agricultural experts in miami, believe me. 相信我 迈阿密有数不清的农业专家
[28:30] I’m making that list, checking it twice. 我在罗列名单 检查了两遍
[28:32] Just want to make sure I don’t leave any names off. 就是为了确保别遗漏了谁
[28:35] Could we get some more crab cakes here, please?! 这里请再来份蟹饼
[28:37] Sure, sure, in just a minute, but first I want to ask you something. sure. -行行 等一会儿 首先我想问你件事 -好
[28:40] Do you like being secretary-treasurer of 你喜不喜欢做南佛罗里达农业协会
[28:42] The agricultural association of south florida? 财务部长?
[28:45] Nah, I’m trying to get back to teaching high school. 不 我只想回高中做教师
[28:48] Do I like it? 我喜不喜欢?
[28:51] What, are you kidding? what are you talking about? 你开什么玩笑 你说什么啊
[28:52] I love it. 当然喜欢
[28:54] It’s the largest agroeconomic trade association east of the mississippi, 这是密西西比以东最大的农业贸易协会
[28:57] And I’m two heartbeats away from the presidency. 而且我离主席的位子只有一步之遥
[28:59] Why? 为什么
[29:00] ’cause I think you’re jerking me around, harvey. 因为我觉得你老牵着我鼻子乱转 哈维
[29:02] I came to you asking for a very simple list of miami agricultural 我找你是要一分简简单单的迈哈密
[29:05] Specialists, 农业专家的名单
[29:06] And you drank my wine and you ate my food and you gave me nothing! 而你喝我的酒吃我的食物却什么都不给我
[29:09] You have no idea who you’re dealing with here, harvey. 你不知道和你打交道的是谁 哈维
[29:13] Do you know why I’m interested in agriculture in central turkey? 你知道我为什么对土耳其中部的农业感兴趣吗
[29:16] Let me tell you — I don’t give a rat’s ass about growing hops, okay? 我告诉你 我不是给老鼠屁股吃啤酒花
[29:20] I care about opium poppies. I’m with the dea! 我关心的是罂粟 我是禁药取缔机构的
[29:22] Dea?! 禁药取缔机构
[29:25] One call to my buddies at the department of agriculture — and let’s just say they have 有人致电我在农业部的朋友 不得不说
[29:29] A little bit of influence over who can be the president of the board of soil scientistq. 他们对土壤科学家理事会主席选举有影响
[29:33] I mean, one day you’re the chairman of the miami water resources board, 我是说 昨天你还是迈哈密水资源部主席
[29:36] And the next day they won’t even let you in the front door. 第二天他们就连前门都不让你进
[29:39] Now, I’ve seen the bad boys of the usda destroy people, harvey, and, 我见多了那些拉人下水的坏家伙
[29:42] Believe me, it’s not pretty. 相信我 这可不好玩
[29:44] No, wait. please, please! don’t go. sit down. 不 等等 别走 先坐下
[29:53] You’ll have the list tomorrow. I swear. 你明天就能得到名单 我发誓
[29:56] Make sure I do. 确信我能拿到
[30:00] Mmm. liquid gold. 真是液体黄金啊
[30:04] Oh, yeah, it’s the best. 是啊 这是最好的酒
[30:08] They have you for hours and still they don’t touch you? 他们抓了你好几个小时却没动你
[30:11] They asked me questions, then left me in a room with a bag on my head. 他们问了些问题 把我头上照上袋子丢在屋里
[30:16] I guess you’re just lucky. 我猜你只是幸运罢了
[30:18] You want to say something, say it. 你想说什么吧 直说好了
[30:20] Every day they have new information! 每天他们都能得到新消息
[30:22] I know. 我知道
[30:24] The american — he says they’re moving on Romanov’s. 那美国佬 他说他们要去罗曼诺那
[30:28] Someone in your organization is talking. 在你的组织中有人泄密
[30:31] They gave us up. 他们出卖了我们
[30:32] If they know where the girls are… 如果让他们知道那些女孩在哪的话
[30:34] Impossible. 不可能
[30:35] No one knows where is the safe house but me. 除了我没人知道藏人之处
[30:40] Ivan, if the americans link Takarov to the girls 伊万 如果美国佬把塔卡洛和那些女孩联系起来
[30:43] You think I’m stupid? 你以为我是傻的吗
[30:46] My men have orderq. 我的人都接到命令
[30:48] If anyone but me comes to the safe house, they kill the girls and leave. 如果有人闯入 就会杀了那些女的离开
[30:52] If they don’t hear from me by friday, same thing. 如果星期五前没有我的消息 后果亦然
[30:55] Takarov has nothing to worry about from me. 对于我塔卡洛没什么好担心的
[30:59] I am sorry. 我道歉
[31:01] I should not have doubted you. 我想我不该质疑你的
[31:07] The american can ask whatever he wants. 美国佬想问什么就让他问去
[31:11] By the time they do anything, the girls are dead. 直到他们采取行动 那些女孩就死定了
[31:23] So I got to tell katya that we did all this for nothing, 我得告诉凯迪亚我们做这些却一事无成
[31:26] That her sister’s gonna be killed? 她姐姐就会被杀了
[31:27] I’m not gonna let that happen. 我不会允许那些事发生的
[31:29] How? huh? what are you gonna do, use your spy magic? 怎样 你又要做什么 用你的间谍魔法吗
[31:32] Come on, Ivan has got to be at the safe house by tomorrow, 拜托 伊万明天一定得到藏身的地方
[31:35] Or Elena’s dead. 不然伊琳娜就死定了
[31:36] And he can’t be there because we’ve got him in a box in a concrete plant. 把他关在水泥厂的箱子里他就不能去那
[31:39] He’s going to have to escape. 那他就不得不逃脱了
[31:42] Escape? are you serious? 逃跑? 你在说真的?
[31:44] He’s got to go to the girls himself. 他会亲自带我们去找那女孩
[31:46] He’s not gonna buy it if we just let him go. 如果我们就这么放他走他不会相信的
[31:49] That’s crazy, man. 这太疯狂了 伙计
[31:50] Have you got a better idea, nate? 你有更好的主意吗 内特
[31:52] Because we don’t have a lot of time here. 因为我们没有太多的时间
[31:54] You asked for my help. you want it or not? 是你要我来帮忙的 到底还要不要
[31:56] If you want my help, 如果你需要我帮助
[31:57] We got to go to the concrete plant and do this. 我们就得去那个水泥厂这么干
[31:59] If you don’t, tell Katya to get ready for her sister’s funeral. 如果你不需要 告诉卡提亚去准备她姐姐的葬礼吧
[32:09] Okay. 好吧
[32:12] I’ll get my suit. 我去拿衣服
[32:20] Michael, your brother is trying. 迈克尔 你弟弟已经尽力了
[32:22] Ma. 妈妈
[32:24] Please, you sent him off to fort lauderdale 你让他去劳德代尔堡
[32:25] And left him there for weeks. 然后把他丢在那好几周
[32:27] I mean, what is that, some sort of covert-operations thing, 我是说 这算什么 某种秘密行动
[32:30] Or is it just a lousy way to treat your brother? 还是就为了虐待你的弟弟?
[32:33] Ma, I’ve been living in a storage container for two days. 妈 我在一个集装箱里住了两天了
[32:35] Maybe we can call it even. 或许这就可以算是扯平了
[32:37] Michael, it isn’t just about what you do. 迈克尔 这并不仅仅是看你怎么做的
[32:39] It’s about what you say, too. 还要看你怎么说的
[32:40] He cares what you think — more than you know. 他很在意你的想法 只是你不知道而已
[32:43] Do you know what his first word was? 你知道他会说的第一个词是什么吗
[32:46] It was “michael.” 就是迈克尔
[32:48] It was “juice.” I was there. his firqt word was “juice.” 是果汁 我当时在的 他说的第一个词是果汁
[32:51] Well, he was looking right at you when he said it. 但他说的时候一直在看着你
[32:52] You know what he meant. you were his hero. 你知道他当时什么意思 你就是他的偶像
[32:55] Ma, I just don’t want to get into this right now. 妈 我现在不想谈这个
[32:57] Michael, please, look, 迈克尔 算求你了 听着
[32:58] I know that nate has had his problems. 我知道内特有他的毛病
[33:01] But you know when it all first started 但你知道当一切刚开始的时候
[33:03] And when he first got into really serious trouble? 当他真正开始惹上麻烦的时候
[33:06] It was right after you left. 那都是在你离家之后了
[33:09] Give him a chance. 给他一个机会
[33:23] What? what is wrong with you? you can’t stand still. 怎么了 什么事让你坐立不安的?
[33:26] You heard them. this is almost over. 你也听说了 这就快结束了
[33:29] And when they’re done with us, 当他们不用我们了
[33:30] They’re gonna throw us in some cia hellhole 就会把我们扔给中情局或是哪
[33:32] For the rest of our lives. 我们就得在那度过余生
[33:34] If, by some miracle, they let us go, 即使发生奇迹 他们放过我们
[33:36] We’re gonna be dead anyway. 我们还是会死
[33:37] Dead? what are you talking about? 会死? 你在说什么
[33:39] What will Takarov think? 塔卡洛会怎么想
[33:41] He will hold us responsible! 他会要我们负责
[33:44] We will speak for each other! 我们可以互说好话
[33:46] I will tell him you were strong. 我会告诉他你很坚强
[33:48] You kept your mouth shut. 你什么都没说
[33:49] Before he cut your throat or after? 在他杀你之前还是之后?
[33:51] No, no, no, no, we need to get out of here. 不不不 我们得离开这
[33:53] Listen, if we can get to the girls, 听着 如果我们能到那些女孩那
[33:55] Maybe grab them, move them, 或许抓住她们 都带走
[33:57] Show Takarov that we fought. 让塔卡洛知道我们激战过
[33:59] Eqcape? you are dreaming. 逃跑? 你在做梦
[34:01] Can I trust you? 我能信任你吗
[34:03] Can I trust you with my life? 我能信任你么? 这关系到我的人生
[34:07] Yes. 当然
[34:11] They showed me a file with surveillance photos. 他们给我看了一些监控照片
[34:13] Takarov — I swore I didn’t know him. 塔卡洛的照片 我发誓说我根本不认识他
[34:15] They beat me, but I got this. 他们就打我 但我拿到了这个
[34:17] I can open the handcuffs. we can overpower the guard. 我能打开手铐 然后我们搞定那个守卫
[34:20] Maybe we get out, maybe we die. 要么我们能出去 要么我们死在这
[34:22] But if we don’t get out, we die anyway. 但如果我们不出去 我们早晚会死
[34:24] -Are you with me? -then what? -一起么? -然后呢
[34:26] We don’t even know what’s on the outside of that door. 我们根本不了解门外的情况
[34:28] Oh, I heard them talking. it’s not a real jail. 我听他们说过 这里不是真正的监狱
[34:33] It’s temporary. 只是临时性的
[34:35] They’re gonna move us to a real prison. 他们准备把我们带去真正的监狱
[34:37] You have to decide now. 你现在就得作个决定
[34:39] Now! 马上
[34:41] He’ll handcuff you to the wall. 他会把你拷到墙上
[34:43] You keep him busy. you distract him. 你惹点麻烦 吸引他的注意力
[34:45] I’ll take care of the lock. you understand? 我来解锁 明白了吗
[34:47] Sergei! 西杰
[34:48] Understand? 明白了么?
[34:49] ya, I understand. 明白了
[34:54] All right, let’s go. 来吧 我们走
[34:55] Feeling a little more talkative now? 现在想说了吗
[34:57] You really think you can do this to us?! 你真以为你敢这么做?
[34:59] Shut up. 闭嘴
[35:00] We have people everywhere. 我们的人到处都是
[35:02] Doesn’t matter who you are — cia, fbi — 不管你是谁 中情局 联邦调查局
[35:04] We can find you and kill you just the same. 我们都会找到你然后杀死你
[35:07] Hey, you ever want to see the light of day again, 你还想活着出去吗
[35:09] Shut your face. 闭上你的嘴
[35:11] Let’s go. 走吧
[35:13] One of the hardest things to do in a fight 打斗中最难把握的事情
[35:14] Is to make it look like you’re trying to kill someone 就是你要表现出像要杀死某人
[35:17] Without doing permanent damage. 却又不能给他造成永久性的伤害
[35:21] They don’t teach any half moveq in combat training. 格斗训练时他们从未教过该如何有所保留
[35:23] There are moves designed to kill and maim 全是些最为有效的
[35:26] As efficiently as possible. 致命招式
[35:34] If those are off limits, 如果你实在做不出
[35:35] One option is opening your fist 一种办法就是在拳头击中对方前
[35:37] Right before a punch lands. 快速伸开变为手掌
[35:39] Painful, but the force is distributed. 依然会很痛 但力度大大降低了
[35:42] Another showy option is a kick to the shoulder. 另一种表现方式就是踢肩膀
[35:45] You might break a rib or two, 或许你会踢短一两条肋骨
[35:47] But if you aim right, nobody’s going to the morgue. 但如果你瞄的准些 没人会去太平间的
[35:55] Put it down! 放下枪
[35:56] I said drop it! 我说放下
[35:58] Don’t. don’t kill me! 别 别杀我
[36:00] No, please! 不 求你了
[36:10] Let’s go. 走吧
[36:15] Where is the other one? 那个人呢
[36:16] Back there. 在后面
[36:18] I heard him begging. 我听见他在求饶
[36:19] After the beatings he gave me, 他让我吃了这么多苦头
[36:20] He deserved to die more slowly. 该让他死得更慢些才是
[36:22] We have to go to Romanov’s. 我们得去罗曼诺那里
[36:24] What, and show up at Takarov’s empty-handed? no. 什么 就这么空着手在塔卡洛那露面? 不
[36:27] We got to show them we thought of the organization firqt. 我们得表现出我们是把组织放在首位的
[36:29] Where are the girls? 那些女孩在哪
[36:32] Ivan, we don’t have time for this! 伊万 我们没时间了
[36:34] Where are the girls?! 那些女孩在哪
[36:36] They’re in hialeah. I will show you. 她们在海亚利亚 我带你去
[37:06] This is it? yes. 就在这? 没错
[37:07] Do you think they’ve been here? 你认为他们来过了吗
[37:08] Does anything look different? 觉得有什么异样吗
[37:09] It’s fine. see the van? 没事 看见那货车了吗
[37:11] It means the girls are still here. 这就说明那些女孩还在
[37:16] Where have you been? I’ll tell you later. 你去哪了 一会告诉你
[37:18] we need to move the girls now. 我们得把那些女孩带走
[37:19] What? who is he? 什么 他是谁
[37:21] This is Sergei. he’s all right. 这是西杰 他是自己人
[37:22] Now move! go! 快去 走啊
[37:33] Everyone to the van! 所有人进货车去
[37:35] Let’s go, girls! Let’s go! 快点 姑娘们 走了
[37:39] Quickly, quickly! Move! 快快快 走起来!
[37:45] We have to get them out of here. 我们得带她们离开这
[37:46] Do you have a place? 有地方吗
[37:47] Yes. there is another safe house that Takarov uses for guns. 有 还有处安全的地方是塔卡洛用来放枪的
[37:50] How do you know the cia isn’t already there? 你怎么知道中情局不会已经到那了
[37:52] We can’t use anyplace they might know about. 我们不能去任何他们可能知道的地方
[37:53] Then where? where can we take them? 那去哪 我们能带他们去哪
[37:55] I got a place down by the docks. 我在码头那有个地方
[37:57] No one knows about it but me. 除了我没人知道
[37:59] You are sure it’s safe? 你确定那一定安全?
[38:01] You’re right. 你说的对
[38:02] I should bring some of your guys, 我该带上你的几个人去
[38:03] Take some guns along, just in case. 带上枪 以防万一
[38:05] You go to Takarov’s. 你就去塔卡洛那里
[38:06] you tell him they might be moving on Romanov’s. 告诉他中情局的人可能会去罗曼诺那
[38:09] Who knows? we might come out heroes. 谁知道呢 可能我们还会成为英雄呢
[38:12] You two. Go with Sergei. Do as he says. 你们两个 跟着西杰 听他的
[38:14] He knows how to handle himself. 他知道自己在干什么
[38:17] Sergei, I don’t forget this. 西杰 我忘不了这一切
[38:20] I’m sure you won’t, Ivan. 当然忘不了 伊万
[38:26] Where do we take the girls? 我们要把她们带去哪儿?
[38:30] There’s been a change of plans. 计划有变
[38:36] It’s all over. drop the gun. 结束了 放下枪
[38:46] It’s all right. You’re safe now. 好了 现在你们都安全了
[38:51] In the spy game, 在间谍的游戏里
[38:52] You spend a lot of time getting people to betray their own. 你得花很多时间让人们背叛他们的组织
[38:55] Most do it for money. some do it for spite. 大多是为了钱 也有的是因为怨恨
[38:58] But the greatest achievement 但最大的成就
[39:00] Is to get a guy to turn on his own people 还是让他背叛自己人
[39:02] Because he thinks he’s being loyal. 因为他以为他还很忠诚
[39:05] You have to get out. 你得离开这
[39:06] What? what are you talking about? 什么 你在说什么
[39:07] They busted the operation in tampa. 他们捣毁了我们在坦帕的业务
[39:09] They’re coming here next. 接下来就要来这了
[39:10] They had me and Sergei, but we escape. 他们抓了我和西杰 我们逃出来了
[39:11] What operation in tampa? 什么坦帕的业务
[39:13] We never had an operation in tampa. 我们在坦帕从没什么业务
[39:16] But — but Sergei… 但 但是西杰…
[39:18] Who’s Sergei? 西杰是谁
[39:20] He took the girls! 他带走了那些姑娘
[39:22] He said he worked for you in tampa! 他说他在坦帕为你工作
[39:25] It was the cia. 是中情局
[39:27] They had us. 他们抓了我们
[39:28] You talked to the cia? 你和中情局说了?
[39:32] You gave the girls to this Sergei, 把那些姑娘给了西杰
[39:35] And then you come here? 然后你跑到这来?
[39:39] Take him upstairs now! 马上带他到楼上去
[39:47] sam talked to the police buddy first 山姆之前向他的警察伙计打听过了
[39:50] Sounds like Takarov was worried enough 听起来塔卡洛很着急
[39:52] To skip town with most of his crew. 可能会带着手下跑路
[39:54] Apparently, he headed north 很明显 他去了北方
[39:55] Because they found ivan’s body 因为他们在劳德代尔堡的一个垃圾箱里
[39:57] In a dumpster in fort lauderdale. 发现了伊万的尸体
[39:59] A dumpster is too good for him. 他不配待在垃圾箱里
[40:01] What my sister means say is “thank you.” 我姐姐的意思是说 谢谢
[40:08] How is your pain? 你的伤怎么样了
[40:10] Breathing’s a little difficult. 呼吸还有些困难
[40:11] Mike cracked three of my ribs. 迈克尔打断了我3根肋骨
[40:14] But, you know, it was a small price to pay. 但是 你要知道 这真的算是很小的代价了
[40:20] I’m sorry I was angry. 很抱歉我当时很生气
[40:22] Nate said you know what to do — always you were right. 内特说你知道该怎么做 你向来是对的
[40:27] This nate? nate said that? 我弟弟内特? 内特说了这话?
[40:29] You wanted me to keep her at mom’s. 你要我把她安排在妈妈那
[40:30] I just said what I had to say. 我不得不这么说
[40:36] Thank nate, Katya. 谢谢内特 卡提亚
[40:38] I couldn’t have done it without him. 没有他我做不来的
[40:40] And I’m not always right. 我也不是一直都是对的
[41:04] $1,350, and all sam got on carla was a p.o. box. 花了1350美元 山姆就搞来了卡拉的邮政信箱
[41:09] More than I had, fi. 比我搞到的要多 菲
[41:10] Besides, I don’t think he could have survived 此外 我觉得他以后要是再去收集情报
[41:12] Any more intelligence gathering. 估计就活不了了
[41:13] Sam’s liver can take a vacation while we… 山姆的肝脏可以好好休假 我们正好…
[41:18] What do we do now? 我们要去干什么呢
[41:20] Now we watch. 我们监视就可以了
[41:21] Someone’s got to pick up the mail sometime. 肯定有人会在什么时候来取邮件
[41:26] I hate surveillance. 我讨厌监视
[41:34] Intelligence-gathering isn’t all running around 收集情报并不总是需要
[41:36] With a gun and a spy camera. 提着枪和相机东奔西跑的
[41:38] When the operation demands it, 如果行动需要
[41:40] You get to sit in a hot car 你就得在迈阿密的市区
[41:41] With no air-conditioning in downtown miami. 坐在一辆没有空调的车里享受热浪
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme