时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | you do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:22] | you rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:25] | a trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友… |
[00:26] | should we shoot them? | 杀了他们吧? |
[00:27] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一位向FBI告发你的老朋友 |
[00:30] | you know spies… a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:33] | …family, too… | 还有 家人 |
[00:33] | is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的? |
[00:35] | …if you’re desperate. | 如果你绝望的话 |
[00:36] | someone needs your help, Michael | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:37] | bottom line, until you figure out who burned you, | 最根本的是 在查明谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:41] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | there aren’t many rules in the spy trade. | 间谍之间做交易并没有太多的规矩 |
[00:49] | there are a few agreements | 当然 有少许的规则 |
[00:51] | that most intelligence agencies honor, though. | 还是很被聪明的间谍所认可的 |
[00:53] | low-level agents get traded, not prosecuted. | 低级别的间谍会被交换 不会被起诉 |
[00:56] | you don’t shoot foreign operatives if you can avoid it. | 如果没必要 就不射杀外国间谍 |
[01:00] | and you stay away from embassies and consulates. | 还有就是不要靠近大使馆和领事馆 |
[01:05] | mike, look, you know i’m up for just about anything, | 迈克尔 听着 你知道我一向支持你 |
[01:07] | but this this is like cursing in church. | 但这就像是在教堂里念诅咒 |
[01:10] | i mean, technically, this is foreign soil. | 我是指 技术上来说 这可是外国人的地盘 |
[01:12] | no, technically, it’s just trespassing | 不 技术上来说 这不过是 |
[01:13] | the one perk of being burned. | 对于被炒的一次自主调查 |
[01:15] | my crimes are just crimes, not acts of war. | 我的罪行只是犯罪 不是战争行为 |
[01:18] | but does it have to be the pakistani consulate? | 但非得来巴基斯坦的领事馆吗 |
[01:20] | couldn’t it be… i don’t know jamaica? | 不能是… 我不懂 比如牙买加? |
[01:22] | those guys are probably very easy going. | 那些人应该很好说话 |
[01:23] | and they’re not gonna know anything about carla. | 但他们也不会知道有关卡拉的事情 |
[01:26] | look, she’s just an employee, mikey | 听着 她也是在执行命令 小迈 |
[01:27] | some agent they sent to boss you around. | 由级别更高的间谍派来指挥你的 |
[01:29] | it’s not like she burned you personally. | 并不是她亲自下令封杀你的 |
[01:31] | you don’t know that. she’s all i got. | 这你可不知道 她是我唯一的线索 |
[01:33] | look, if she worked in kurdistan, | 听着 如果她曾在库尔德斯坦工作过 |
[01:34] | the pakistanis might have a file on her. | 巴基斯坦人那也许就会有她的档案 |
[01:36] | i don’t know. i mean, | 我不知道 我意思是 |
[01:38] | the… the prints she left on veronica’s camera did not | 她留在维洛尼卡相机上的指纹 |
[01:40] | come up in any government system, | 在任何政府系统里都没有记录 |
[01:41] | and my buddies checked around, like you wanted. | 而且按你要求的 我朋友都查了个遍 |
[01:43] | they didn’t come up with anything. | 他们什么也没找到 |
[01:44] | that’s why i’m making a new friend. | 所以我来结交一位新朋友 |
[01:46] | look, i got to believe that | 听着 我相信 |
[01:47] | the best intelligence outfit in the region | 那一地区最为出色的情报机构 |
[01:49] | took a few notes when she took off her burka | 在她脱了长袍 实施屠戮的时候 |
[01:51] | and started wreaking havoc. | 肯定有所记录 |
[01:52] | look, if you don’t want to help, i can ask fiona. | 听着 如果你不想帮忙 我可以叫菲奥纳 |
[01:54] | no. no. it’s fine. fine. | 别别 我帮 |
[01:56] | you guys need your space. now that she’s not your | 你们彼此需要空间 但既然她已经不是你女友了 |
[01:59] | girlfriend anymore, i guess it’s probably weird | 我觉得这貌似有些怪异 |
[02:00] | – she was never my girlfriend, sam. – okay, mike. | -她从来就不是我女友 萨姆 -好吧 迈克尔 |
[02:03] | consulates are a great place to renew your visa, pay your taxes | 领事馆是个极好的场所 可以更新签证 缴税 |
[02:07] | back home, or find foreign spies working under diplomatic cover. | 回国 或是以外交为由查找外国间谍 |
[02:11] | hey. hey. back of the line right here, pal. | 退到线后面去 老兄 |
[02:14] | rich franklin, miami herald. | 里奇·富兰克林 迈阿密先驱报的 |
[02:16] | they call to say i was coming? | 他们说过我要来了吗 |
[02:18] | of course they didn’t. i need a couple of visas. | 当然没有 我需要好几张签证 |
[02:20] | i’m doing a piece on foreign trade. | 我在做一桩外贸案子 |
[02:21] | i need visas for my editor. i need one for me. | 我得给我的编辑弄几个签证 还有我自己 |
[02:23] | i need it pronto. i’m sorry. i need it right now. | 我急着用 抱歉 我现在就得要 |
[02:26] | like all bureaucrats, | 如同所有官僚主义者一样 |
[02:29] | consulate employees live in fear of a pissed-off journalist. | 领事馆的雇员最害怕恼怒的新闻记者 |
[02:33] | what a crock. | 真能胡扯 |
[02:34] | sir, can i just… i just would like to get in front of you, | 先生 我能不能… 我想站到你前面去 |
[02:37] | just for like… hey, look. | 因为… 听着 |
[02:39] | do i need to speak pakistani? | 我需要说巴基斯坦语吗 |
[02:41] | can you not understand what i’m saying? | 你听不懂我说的话吗 |
[02:43] | sir, you are from The Herald? | 先生 你是先驱报的吗 |
[02:44] | – miami herald. – oh, i am so sorry for the mix-up. | -迈阿密先驱报 -抱歉 怠慢你 |
[02:47] | – please, come with me to my office. – this guy takes cuts. | -请到我办公室来 -这家伙插队 |
[02:50] | this is how it works around here. | 现在总得有熟人才好办事 |
[02:51] | what, do you got to know somebody around here? | 你在这边有认识的人吗 |
[02:52] | you must be getting a lot of that lately. | 最近肯定经常出现这种情况吧 |
[02:56] | i’m sure it’s nothing. | 我保证这不是什么问题 |
[02:57] | i hear it’s getting harder and harder | 我听说在巴基斯坦 |
[02:59] | to do business in pakistan. | 生意越来越难做了 |
[03:03] | i’m opening a factory in lahore in seven days. | 我一周后要在拉合尔开一家工厂 |
[03:05] | if i don’t get these sign-offs today, | 如果我今天签不完这些东西 |
[03:07] | ain’t gonna be nothing on those looms, sugar lips. | 我就没法织布了 小甜嘴 |
[03:11] | just take a seat. | 先请坐 |
[03:16] | Waseem. | 沃辛 |
[03:17] | most of the people who work in a consulate are | 大多在领事馆工作的人 |
[03:20] | just municipal drones enjoying an overseas post. | 都是些只办理海外签证混公差的 |
[03:24] | but the head of security… | 但警卫部门的负责人… |
[03:27] | that guy’s almost always a spy. | 这类人基本都是间谍 |
[03:40] | this is baloney. come on. like, today would be… | 这是胡扯 来吧 今天好像… |
[03:42] | – excuse me, sir. – what’s your problem? | -抱歉 先生 -你有什么问题 |
[03:43] | sir, you need to lower your volume, first of all. | 首先 我们需要您降低音量 |
[03:45] | this is my regular speaking voice. | 我平时说话就这样 |
[03:46] | this is not your regular speaking voice. | 这不是你平时说话的声音 |
[03:48] | this is my regular speaking volume, sir. | 我平时说话就是这样 先生 |
[03:50] | – don’t patronize me. – okay, let’s start over. | -不要对我趾高气扬的 -好吧 我们从新来过 |
[03:52] | hello. how are you? | 你好 最近怎样 |
[03:58] | you are shouting! this is not proper for this kind of place. | 你在大声喧哗! 这里是不允许的 |
[04:00] | but you’re shouting back. you’re causing the same problem. | 但你也在大声喧哗 你也造成了同样的问题 |
[04:02] | – i’m a loud american. – please take a look at that. | -我是个大嗓门的美国人 -看看别人! |
[04:03] | this is the volume for a cattle market | 卖牲口的地方或是菜市场 |
[04:04] | or a vegetable cart or something. | 才用这种音量 |
[04:05] | sign that, and this guy’s out of here. | 把这签了 我就会离开这 |
[04:06] | no, you don’t tell me what to do. who are you? | 不 用不着你来教我该怎么做 你是谁 |
[04:09] | one job of a security chief is babysitting the secrets. | 警卫部长的一项工作就是看管秘密 |
[04:12] | if one goes missing, it’s a big deal, | 如果弄丢了一件 就会有大麻烦 |
[04:16] | even if it’s just transactional data on chemical imports. | 就算只是化学制品进口的交易信息 |
[04:28] | steal a few files, no matter how boring, | 偷走几份文件 不管这有多无聊 |
[04:31] | and you’ve got leverage. | 但你都有了可利用的资本 |
[04:33] | – sir. – yes. | -先生 -什么事 |
[04:34] | i would like to invite you to lower your voice. | 我想请您降低说话的音量 |
[04:35] | okay. how’s that? is that better? | 好的 这怎么样 好点了吗 |
[04:37] | – you’re mocking me! – i am not. | -你在嘲弄我 -我没有 |
[04:38] | play your cards right, | 只要会玩牌 |
[04:40] | and you can trade what you’ve got for what you want. | 你就懂得以牌换牌 |
[05:01] | in any covert operation, | 任何隐秘的行动 |
[05:02] | your first concern is remaining undetected. | 你首先需要注意的是不能被发觉 |
[05:05] | you’re dealing. do you have any cards to play? | 该你发牌了 你还有牌吗 |
[05:08] | again?! | 又赢了? |
[05:11] | whether you’re infiltrating a military base | 不管你是潜入一个军事基地 |
[05:13] | or getting car parts from your mom’s garage without her knowing | 还是要在你母亲的车库偷偷拿些车零件 |
[05:17] | staying invisible is tough. | 想要隐身是很难的 |
[05:19] | and no matter how good you are… | 不管你有多优秀… |
[05:21] | michael. there you are! | 迈克尔 你在这 |
[05:25] | i thought you couldn’t make it. come on in! | 我还以为你来不了呢 快进来 |
[05:28] | …sometimes they’re better. | …有时他们更优秀 |
[05:35] | fi, how’s it going? | 菲 最近如何 |
[05:37] | i’m down to the felt. | 被人遗忘了 |
[05:39] | full-boat phyllis here didn’t tell me | 菲利斯今天大赚 她没告诉我 |
[05:41] | she used to deal hold ’em… | 她曾经在里诺市 |
[05:43] | in reno. | 专门干这个 |
[05:45] | – your girlfriend’s getting creamed. – she’s not my girlfriend. | -你女友的嘴真甜 -她不是我女友 |
[05:49] | okay, honey, whatever you say. | 好吧 亲爱的 随便你怎么说 |
[05:52] | – yeah. thing is…- what? | -好吧 事情是这样… -什么 |
[05:55] | yeah. we’re not… well, we’re still working together, | 我们不是… 我们是还在一切工作 |
[05:59] | but the other part… | 但在那方面… |
[06:00] | that’s… well, we’ve closed the door on that. | 我们已经分手了 |
[06:06] | why do you always do this? | 为什么你总是这样 |
[06:08] | i didn’t do it this time. she did. | 这次不是我要这样的 是她 |
[06:12] | – right. – let’s play poker! | -好吧 -来玩扑克吧 |
[06:15] | i mean, exactly. | 我是说真的 |
[06:16] | now, how does a boy ever find a loan shark in the first place? | 一个男孩怎么会先找上个放高利贷的 |
[06:19] | – the yellow pages? – sure. that works. | -黄页? -当然 这能查得到 |
[06:22] | andy’s in deep trouble with that man. | 安迪和那人的怨隙很深 |
[06:24] | if he doesn’t come up with the money, | 如果他拿不出钱 |
[06:25] | they’re going to hurt him again. | 他们还会伤害他 |
[06:27] | it’s just awful. | 太可怕了 |
[06:29] | diane’s been through so much. | 戴安受的苦够多了 |
[06:31] | you know, michael sometimes | 你知道吗 迈克尔有时 |
[06:32] | helps people with problems like this. | 可以帮人解决这类问题 |
[06:34] | – we both do. – really? | -我们都可以 -真的吗 |
[06:42] | – fi, what was that? – what was what? | -菲 那算什么 -什么算什么 |
[06:44] | “michael helps people with problems like this sometimes”? | 迈克尔有时可以帮人解决这类问题? |
[06:47] | well, you do. | 没错啊 |
[06:48] | the guy borrowed money from a loan shark. | 那家伙向人借高利贷 |
[06:51] | yeah, a dumb thing to do, | 没错 是很蠢 |
[06:52] | but he made the deal, he owes the money | 但他既然同意了 他就是欠人钱 |
[06:54] | and we have no business getting involved with that. | 我们毫无必要卷到这里面去 |
[06:56] | he borrowed the money to invest in his mom’s retirement. | 他借钱是为了给他母亲养老的事 |
[06:59] | stupid, yes, and sweet. | 很愚蠢 没错 但是孝子之举 |
[07:01] | and now she’s gonna lose the house. | 现在她就快连房子都没了 |
[07:03] | what is this about, fi? | 这是为了什么 菲 |
[07:04] | you really care that much about some lady | 你会真的关心一个住在博卡莱顿 |
[07:07] | you never met living out in boca raton with a bunch of cats? | 养了一群猫的陌生女人? |
[07:10] | – you owe me. – i gave you the car. | -你欠我的 -我把车给你了 |
[07:13] | you owe me more than that. | 你欠我的不止这些 |
[07:15] | i want to do this because this guy, andy, | 我这么做是因为那个安迪 |
[07:19] | chose to put somebody he loved before himself. | 他更重视的是他爱的人 |
[07:24] | that’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[07:29] | let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:36] | hello. | 你好 |
[07:39] | phyllis said you were handsome. | 菲利斯说你很帅 |
[07:41] | And single, too. can you believe it? | 而且还单身 你相信吗 |
[07:43] | yeah, let’s talk about your problem. | 是啊 我们来谈谈你的问题吧 |
[07:45] | i hear your son’s having trouble with a loan shark. | 我听说你儿子惹到了一个放高利贷的 |
[07:48] | andy’s a good boy, a kind boy. | 安迪是个好孩子 心地善良 |
[07:50] | it’s just he’s a lot like his father was. | 非常像他以前的父亲 |
[07:52] | he just doesn’t always… think. | 只是他不太会… 动脑子 |
[07:55] | how much did he borrow, diane? | 他借了多少 戴安 |
[07:57] | $200,000, and the man said that | 20万美元 而且那人说 |
[07:59] | if he doesn’t return the money… | 如果他不还钱… |
[08:01] | well, he can’t return it. he doesn’t have it. | 他没法还 他没钱 |
[08:06] | – uh, he a gambler? – no. god, no. | -他赌博吗 -不 当然不 |
[08:09] | he’s a cellphone salesman. he invested it. | 他卖手机 自己投资的 |
[08:12] | it was… it was sweet, really. | 他真…真的是好孩子 |
[08:15] | i mean, the cancer didn’t get me, but the medical bills might. | 我是说 我没患癌症 但总有些小病 |
[08:18] | so he was just trying to… | 所以他就想要… |
[08:20] | to make money so he could take care of me. | 挣些钱以便能照料我 |
[08:25] | what’s going on here, ma? | 这是怎么了 妈妈 |
[08:26] | look, i have $200 left in savings. | 听着 我积蓄里还剩200美元 |
[08:29] | please, you can have it. you can have all of it. | 求你了 你可以拿去 都拿去 |
[08:31] | just, please, make sure he doesn’t hurt my boy anymore. | 但求你一定别让那人再伤害我儿子了 |
[08:34] | no! absolutely not! we talked about this. | 不行 绝对不行 我们说好的 |
[08:37] | this is my problem. | 这是我的问题 |
[08:38] | well, it’s not just your problem now, is it? | 但现在这不仅仅是你的问题了 不是吗 |
[08:40] | – who are you? – we’re people who can help. | -你们是谁 -我们是能帮你的人 |
[08:43] | oh, my… | 天啊… |
[08:50] | i don’t think there’s anything we can do. | 我觉得我们没什么办法 |
[08:52] | he says i got to pay him, but i can’t. | 他说我必须还他钱 但我还不起 |
[08:54] | loan sharks are businessmen. | 放高利贷之人只是商人 |
[08:56] | we’ll strike a deal with him, set up a payment plan. | 我们可以通过生意打击他 设一个付款骗局 |
[08:58] | how much money can you still get your hands on? | 现在你手头还有多少钱 |
[09:00] | uh, none of it. | 一分不剩了 |
[09:02] | i put it in this club, and it’s gone. | 我投资到俱乐部了 但都没了 |
[09:05] | – all of it? – it was a high-risk, | -所有的? -这是高风险 |
[09:07] | high-reward-type deal. a little… illegal. | 高回报的生意 有一点… 违法 |
[09:15] | that’s why the money all had to be cash. | 所以那些钱必须用现金 |
[09:18] | let’s start from the beginning. | 我们从头开始 |
[09:19] | okay, but can we… talk about it outside? | 好吧 我们能出去谈谈吗 |
[09:23] | yes. | 没问题 |
[09:24] | a few months ago, i started going to velvet, | 几个月前 我开始到维尔薇 |
[09:26] | this club on south beach, and i got to know the owner, zeke. | 南海岸的一个俱乐部 我认识了那的老板齐科 |
[09:28] | zeke. | 齐科 |
[09:29] | he’s a really good guy. | 他是个很不错的人 |
[09:31] | he cut me in on the club… | 他让我在俱乐部搭股 |
[09:32] | partnership. | 也就是以合伙人方式 |
[09:34] | i put up five grand. | 我投资了5千块 |
[09:36] | dude, i’m telling you, i saw dividends right away. | 哥们告诉你 我立马就能拿到分红 |
[09:40] | zeke would pull these fat wads of cash | 齐科就这么从办公室的保险箱 |
[09:42] | out of the safe right in the back. | 拿出大把大把的钱 |
[09:43] | i mean like… | 我是说就像… |
[09:45] | – fat wads. got it. – yeah. so anyway, one day, | -大把钞票 明白 -总之 有一天 |
[09:48] | zeke comes to me, | 他告诉我他将开一个新俱乐部 |
[09:49] | says he can get me in on this new place he’s gonna open… | 一个新俱乐部 到时我可以入伙 |
[09:52] | 200k… full partnership. | 20万 完全合伙制 |
[09:56] | thing is, the club is… in cuba, hence the cash-only thing. | 只是俱乐部在古巴 入伙只收现金 |
[10:02] | shady, i know, but zeke says | 我知道这很可疑 但齐科告诉我 |
[10:05] | we’re looking at like 1,000% return on investment. | 那里有1,000%的投资回报率 |
[10:07] | – so you went in. – yeah. | – 所以你入伙了 – 没错 |
[10:09] | i had to get the cash together. my mom’s got bills. | 所以我要尽快集资 而我妈那正好有钱 |
[10:13] | anyway, so i go one day to deliver the cash | 然而那天 |
[10:16] | to zeke’s house, and i’m telling you, | 当我把钱送到齐科那时 |
[10:18] | the minute i put the cash on the table, | 我刚把钱放在桌上 |
[10:21] | the fbi swarms the place. | 联邦调查局的人就冲进屋子 |
[10:23] | can i tell the rest of the story just to save time? | 为了节约时间 就让我说完剩余的故事吧 |
[10:25] | the feds rush in, arrest zeke, | 当你一逃出办公室 |
[10:27] | but not before rushing you out the back. | 警察就冲进来逮捕了齐科 |
[10:29] | zeke’s under indictment, but he’s promising not to turn you in. | 齐科面临诉讼 但他答应不供出你 |
[10:31] | the feds take the cash, but… | 警察就没收了钱财 但… |
[10:33] | at least you got your freedom. | 至少你没被抓去坐牢 |
[10:35] | – how did you… – andy, you were conned. | -你们怎么… -安迪你被蒙骗了 |
[10:38] | – but the feds… – they weren’t feds. they were actors. | -但那警察… -他们是演员不是真的警察 |
[10:40] | it’s a classic kiss-off. zeke’s a con man. | 经典的骗术 齐科是个骗子 |
[10:47] | – i’m such an idiot. – look at the bright side. | -我真是笨蛋 -看看好的一面 |
[10:50] | you might get to keep your kneecaps. | 至少你现在是自由人 |
[10:52] | do you think… you think zeke will give me | 如果齐科发现我在调查他 |
[10:54] | the money back when he finds out i’m onto him? | 你认为他会把钱还给我吗 |
[10:56] | no. but there are other ways we can get your money back. | 不会 但有其他办法帮你拿回钱 |
[11:16] | Look at her. | 你看她 |
[11:19] | and her. i bet she’d be fun. | 还有她 这个不错 |
[11:22] | are you shopping for me or for you? | 你是在帮我物色人选 还是你自己? |
[11:24] | you are gonna have to get back out there sooner or later. | 你迟早要带一个回家的 |
[11:27] | no, what i have to do is get back there. | 不 我现在要去的是那里 |
[11:29] | andy said zeke’s office is just past the vip room. | 安迪说齐科的办公室就那贵宾房后面 |
[11:32] | good bet he keeps the cash there. | 敢肯定他把钱都放那儿 |
[11:34] | probably launders the money through the club. | 很可能通过这个俱乐部洗钱 |
[11:36] | fi, the cash. the safe. | 菲 现金 那个保险箱 |
[11:38] | i don’t understand why you refuse to mix business with pleasure. | 不明白你为什么把娱乐和工作分这么清楚 |
[11:45] | can we focus? our ticket to the back room just showed up. | 认真点 我们的”邀请函”露面了 |
[11:48] | you’re no fun, michael. | 迈克尔 你真无趣 |
[11:49] | now, zeke, on the other hand, | 从另一角度看齐科 |
[11:52] | looks like he knows how to have a good time. | 看起来他很懂消遣吗 |
[11:56] | exploiting an asset is easier when they have a vice, | 当目标有点恶习或嗜好时 |
[12:00] | an addiction you can feed… drugs, money, respect, women. | 毒品 钱 声誉和美女 就可以派上用场了 |
[12:05] | breaking into the safe shouldn’t be too hard. | 混进去应该不是很难 |
[12:09] | getting invited into the back… | 拿到去贵宾房的邀请函 |
[12:12] | shouldn’t be too difficult, either. | 也应该不是很难 |
[12:15] | why don’t you go and meet your pakistani spy | 你怎么不去会会你的巴基斯坦间谍 |
[12:17] | and let me take care of this? | 让我来搞定这里呢 |
[12:19] | just don’t… just… just… just don’t work too hard! | 你别太投入了 |
[12:38] | “i will be wearing a white shirt and… “ | “我会穿一件白衬衫和…” |
[12:43] | what’s this word right here? it’s a kind of a spicy goat cheese. | 这儿这个字是什么? 像辣味山羊酪那种 |
[12:47] | i was trying to say “black pants. ” my urdu is a little rusty. | 我本来是想写黑色裤子 乌尔都语(巴基斯坦官方语言)有点退步了 |
[12:50] | at least you got the name of the restaurant right. | 至少你把这餐厅的名字写对了 |
[12:52] | i’m waseem ali khan, and you are… | 我叫沃辛·阿里·可汗 你是… |
[12:55] | just a friend who needs a favor. | 一个想找你帮忙的朋友 |
[12:58] | mm. well, i need a favor, too. i would like those | 我也有个忙要你帮 我想要回那些文件 |
[13:01] | documents returned. so what can i do for you? | 那么我能帮你什么忙呢 |
[13:04] | so direct. it’s refreshing. i’m looking for a spy… | 很直接 令人耳目一新 我在找一个间谍 |
[13:07] | a woman who worked in kurdistan about 15 years ago. | 一个15年前在库尔德斯坦工作的女间谍 |
[13:10] | i don’t have her real name, but she was very distinctive. | 我不知道她的名字 但她很特别 |
[13:12] | very attractive. very forceful. i’m sure she made | 有魅力又很坚强 我肯定她很引人注目 |
[13:15] | a big splash. your intel might have some info on it? | 你电脑可能有有关她的资料 |
[13:18] | what you want is worth more than what you have. | 你的砝码不够换你想要的资料 |
[13:21] | sorry. wish i could help. | 抱歉 没能帮你忙 |
[13:23] | come on, waseem. pick up the phone. call back home. | 得了吧 沃辛 你只要拨个电话打回你老家 |
[13:26] | to land a gig like this in miami, | 能在迈阿密进像这样的地方 |
[13:27] | you got to be pretty well connected. | 你一定有很强的关系网 |
[13:29] | i am, and i’d like to stay that way. | 我有 而且我满意我现在的生活 |
[13:32] | so go ahead. leak those documents. | 就请便吧 尽管泄露文件资料好了 |
[13:35] | i’d rather take my chances than | 与其找一个外事档案卷宗 |
[13:37] | ask for an eyes-only dossier on a foreign operative. | 我还不如就此赌一把看看 |
[13:41] | how are the peach mojitos here, hmm? | 这儿的桃汁酒味道怎么样 |
[13:49] | if you need to get into a secure area, the best | 如果你要进入一个防范森严的地方 最好的 |
[13:52] | approach is to give yourself a good reason to be there. | 办法就是给你自己个呆在那的绝妙理由 |
[13:54] | now it’s just us. | 现在就只有我们俩了 |
[13:56] | why sneak past guards when you can just spill a martini? | 只要不小心洒了马提尼 还用的着偷偷摸摸吗 |
[14:00] | – oh, bloody hell! – i’m sorry. | -真该死 -非常对不起 |
[14:07] | – where’s your loo? – out the front and around the bar. | -洗手间在哪 -出去直走在吧台旁边 |
[14:11] | you want me to go out there looking like this? | 你让我就这个样子去外面? |
[14:14] | no. no, of course not. use mine. | 不 当然不是 用我私人的洗手间 |
[14:24] | a hairpin is one of the most versatile tools | 发夹是盗贼装备中 |
[14:26] | in a thief’s arsenal. | 最好用的工具之一 |
[14:28] | it’s as good as a key most of the time, | 大多数时候它就是钥匙 |
[14:31] | but not when the lock is a magnetic-card reader. | 但遇到磁卡门时就无能为力了 |
[14:38] | zeke is one careful con man. he’s security-conscious. | 齐科是一个谨慎的行骗行家 很具有安全意识 |
[14:42] | he’s smart. he’s smooth, too, in a cheesy, sam kind of way. | 他很聪明圆滑 就像萨姆一样 |
[14:46] | hey, smooth is smooth, baby. | 宝贝 那叫八面玲珑 |
[14:48] | club is locked down tight. | 俱乐部防卫森严 |
[14:50] | we want to get to the safe, we need zeke’s | 我们要搞到保险箱 就需要齐科的 |
[14:52] | key card, and he keeps it on him all the time. | 磁卡钥匙 而他总是随身携带 |
[14:53] | can’t you lift it, sticky fingers? | 你就不能偷到手 神偷手? |
[14:55] | yes, i can, but i already made my play. | 我可以 但我已经接近过他了 |
[14:58] | he’ll get suspicious if i duck and come back again. | 如果再让我回去 他会起疑心的 |
[15:01] | so it’s looks like a two-man job now. | 现在看起来是我们2个男人的活了 |
[15:02] | yeah, the trouble is, zeke only lets | 问题是齐科只让 |
[15:04] | girls and marks past security. | 美女和他的行骗对象进入 |
[15:06] | yeah, so one of us has to play the fool. | 那么我们其中一个人要装傻了 |
[15:09] | i know who i’d vote for. | 我知道选谁了 |
[15:13] | see you tonight. you’re perfect for it, michael. | 今晚见了 迈克尔 这个角色最适合你了 |
[15:17] | hey, how’s that thing going with your new pakistani pal? | 你的事 那巴基斯坦老兄帮得怎么样了 |
[15:20] | he’s a good guy. he likes miami. | 他是个不错的人 喜欢迈阿密 |
[15:22] | there might be an angle there. | 从这入手可能会有转机 |
[15:25] | diane? | 戴安? |
[15:26] | they’re here, on the porch. | 他们在这里 就在门厅 |
[15:28] | andy, get away from the door! | 安迪 离那门远点 |
[15:29] | sit tight. we’re coming. | 你们呆着别乱动 我们就来 |
[15:41] | how about if i handle the lookout | 我来搞定看门的 |
[15:43] | and you deal with whatever is going on inside? | 你负责里面的情况怎么样 |
[15:46] | – that seems fair. – yeah. | -分工很公平嘛 -是的 |
[15:48] | he’s, um, he’s an old guy. little frail, | 他是个小老头 有点瘦弱 |
[15:50] | but he’s probably armed. | 但可能带着枪 |
[15:55] | stop, please! we don’t have anything. | 求你了不要打 我们什么也没有 |
[15:57] | i’m terribly sorry, but your son… | 我很抱歉 但你儿子 |
[15:59] | he’s very late with my money. | 欠钱很久也不还 |
[16:03] | guys, guys. wifebeaters… so not a good look. | 伙计们 欺负弱小 这样不好吧 |
[16:06] | – who’s this? who are you? – i’m a friend. | -你是谁 -我只是个朋友 |
[16:09] | now, we can come to some kind of an arrangement. | 我们可以达成个约定 |
[16:12] | – you’re a businessman, right? – i am. | -你是个生意人 不是吗 -没错 |
[16:14] | this man owes me $200,000. with the vig, $230,000. | 这家伙欠我20万美元 加上利息共23万 |
[16:17] | and you’re gonna have it. look at this. | 你会拿到钱的 看这个 |
[16:19] | the key to hand-to-hand combat is being able to | 近身搏斗的要领是 |
[16:20] | close the distance between you and your opponent | 在对手毫无戒备的情况下 |
[16:21] | without putting them on their guard. | 接近对手出招 |
[16:24] | these are nice people. the is not necessary. | 这里都是老实人 我们不需要用武力的 |
[16:27] | we don’t have to do this. i mean, guys, come on. | 我们不需要这样 哥们 别这样 |
[16:37] | – impressive. – we don’t want any trouble. | -令人敬佩 -我们不想惹麻烦 |
[16:41] | okay, but now it’s on you, too. | 好吧 现在也有你的份了 |
[16:44] | two days. if i have my money, there’ll be no more trouble. | 两天时间 到时我拿到钱 大家都相安无事 |
[16:47] | if i don’t, you’ll need a lot more than a magazine. | 如果不能 你需要的不止是一本杂志了 |
[17:04] | two days? | 就两天? |
[17:05] | how can we get that kind of money in two days? | 我们怎么在两天就筹到钱 |
[17:08] | we’re gonna hit the club tonight. | 我们今晚去俱乐部 |
[17:09] | you know how to crack safes? | 你知道怎么打开保险箱 |
[17:10] | some, but i can’t crack just any safe. | 有些可以 但不是所有的我都能开 |
[17:12] | i need some details. | 我需要些详细信息 |
[17:14] | andy, do you think you would recognize | 安迪再看到齐科的保险箱时 |
[17:15] | zeke’s safe if you saw it again? | 你能认出来吗 |
[17:17] | i think so, but how are you going to get to the safe? | 我想我可以 但你们怎么进去拿 |
[17:20] | zeke’s got these two huge guys guarding the vip. | 齐科有两个大块头保镖守在贵宾房外 |
[17:23] | he only takes women back there. | 他只带美女到后面 |
[17:25] | andy, you got back there. | 安迪 你也到后面去过 |
[17:27] | oh, sure, but i was an investor. | 是的 我那时是投资方 |
[17:30] | andy, you’re looking at zeke’s new mark. | 安迪 这位 正是齐科新的目标 |
[17:45] | – what’s up, waseem?! – how unexpected. | -沃辛 过得怎么样 -没想到这也能见到你 |
[17:49] | trina, meet my friend, uh… | 特里娜 来见见我的朋友 |
[17:51] | mr. inconsiderate. i should’ve brought a fruit salad. | “欠考虑”先生 我应该带水果沙拉过来的 |
[17:54] | so, waseem, have you given any more thought to | 沃辛 我们之前所谈的 |
[17:56] | what we talked about? | 考虑过了么 |
[17:58] | i’m sorry, but no. | 抱歉 没有 |
[18:01] | so you really don’t want your documents back? | 那你真的不要文件了? |
[18:03] | i wouldn’t say that. i’d say the price is too high. | 我可没这么说 只是你出价过高 |
[18:06] | really? too high. | 真的吗 太高 |
[18:07] | i could get six figures from any number of buyers, | 我随便找个买家就能拿到六位数报酬 |
[18:10] | and they’d all have a bone to pick with pakistan. | 他们可都对巴基斯坦很有意见 |
[18:12] | you’re sure you’re not interested? | 你真的不感兴趣吗 |
[18:13] | what’s bad for pakistan and what’s bad for Waseem… | 什么对巴基斯坦不利 什么又对沃辛不利 |
[18:18] | they aren’t necessarily the same thing. | 他们不是一回事 |
[18:21] | i know what you mean. you’re a tough one, waseem. you win. | 我知道你的意思 沃辛 你真棘手 算你赢了 |
[18:25] | take your documents back. | 文件还你 |
[18:33] | honey, he’s a keeper. i wouldn’t let go of him. | 甜心 他真不错 要是我 就不放过 |
[18:42] | all this stuff belongs to fiona? is she a locksmith? | 这些东西都是菲奥纳的? 她专门开锁么 |
[18:45] | no. just a hobby of hers. | 不是 这只是她的一点嗜好 |
[18:47] | you sure that’s the safe? | 你确认这就是保险箱? |
[18:49] | yeah. i remember that dial. | 是的 我认得这个保险箱表盘 |
[18:51] | so, once you’re into zeke’s office, what? | 一旦你进入齐科的办公室后 怎么办 |
[18:53] | you just drill through the lock? | 在锁上钻个洞吗 |
[18:57] | it’s not a high-end safe. | 这不是高端保险箱 |
[18:59] | i just knock the lock off with a hammer. | 我用榔头砸开锁就可以了 |
[19:00] | the real problem will be carrying the cash out of the club. | 真正的难点是怎么把这么多现金带出来 |
[19:03] | right. cash is heavy. | 对啊 现金可很重 |
[19:04] | i brought mine to zeke in an overnight bag. | 我当初拿钱给齐科就是用一个睡袋装的 |
[19:06] | you want to borrow my duffel? | 你要借我的睡袋吗 |
[19:07] | no. they’re gonna carry the cash out for us themselves. | 不用 他们会帮我们把钱运到外边 |
[19:10] | gonna stuff it into a trash bag, give it to the busboys, | 填满垃圾带子 然后交给勤杂工 |
[19:13] | and then bring it out to the dumpster. | 他们会送到垃圾处 |
[19:15] | listen, uh… i brought you something from the store. | 听我说 我从商店里拿了些手机 |
[19:19] | i wish i could pay you, but it’s all i got. | 我希望我可以付钱给你 但我只有这些 |
[19:24] | think you can use a bunch of cellphones? | 我想你可能得用到很多手机 |
[19:27] | yeah. i can find a use for them. | 是啊 我能用的上 |
[19:30] | – Michael? – no, andy. andy. andy. no! | -迈克尔? -安迪 别开门 |
[19:37] | hi. you must be andy. | 你好 你一定是安迪 |
[19:38] | – yeah. – i’m michael’s mom. | -是的 -我是迈克尔的妈妈 |
[19:42] | your son’s been helping me out. | 你的儿子正帮我呢 |
[19:44] | i got to get going, but i just want to say | 我正要出去 我得说 |
[19:47] | your son’s awesome… smartest guy i ever met. | 你儿子太棒了 是我遇到的最聪明的人 |
[19:49] | – thank you. – all right. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[19:55] | Sweet kid. I can see why he’s in trouble. | 是个好孩子 怪不得他有麻烦 |
[19:58] | Mom, i got to get to work, actually. what is it you need? | 妈妈 我得出去了 你来这儿干吗 |
[20:01] | – well, i can’t find my salad spinner. – that is tragic. | -我找不到色拉搅拌机 -那太悲惨了 |
[20:05] | well, i lost it during poker. did you take it? | 打牌的时候不见的 你拿了没有 |
[20:08] | ma, why are you here? | 妈 你来这干吗? |
[20:11] | It’s this thing with fiona. | 为了菲奥纳的事 |
[20:15] | Just tell me what happened between you and fiona | 告诉我你跟菲奥纳到底怎么了 |
[20:17] | and then you can go to work. | 说完你再去上班 |
[20:18] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想要我说什么 |
[20:20] | Michael, please. | 迈克尔 别这样 |
[20:21] | i don’t know what it is you’re thinking | 我不知道你怎么想的 |
[20:23] | but fiona is the best thing in your life. | 可菲奥纳是你生命中最宝贵的人 |
[20:26] | You’re the best thing in my life. | 你是我生命中最宝贵的人 |
[20:28] | Don’t be that way, michael. | 别这样 迈克尔 |
[20:30] | I want you to talk to me. | 我要你跟我谈谈 |
[20:32] | – I don’t want to talk about it. – fine. | -我不想谈这事 -行 |
[20:36] | You don’t want to talk about it? | 你不想谈? |
[20:38] | I’ll talk to fiona. | 那我找菲奥纳谈 |
[20:44] | Great. | 好极了 |
[20:46] | So he goes on up onto the veil and he says which one of you am I taking home. | 接着他干脆跳上去说 我带你们哪个回去好呢 |
[20:56] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友是谁 |
[20:57] | You don’t know davis? he’s wild. | 戴维斯 你不认识? 他好野的 |
[21:00] | He’s some oil baron’s kid. | 某个石油大亨的公子 |
[21:02] | Oh, yeah? You want to introduce me? | 是吗 能给我介绍一下? |
[21:09] | you’re a veg-atarian? what? say… | 你是素食主义者? 什么 听说… |
[21:12] | There she is! damn! | 看谁来了! 妈的! |
[21:17] | davis, zeke. | 戴维斯 这是齐科 |
[21:18] | zeke, davis. | 齐科 这是戴维斯 |
[21:21] | Friend, you’re ruining my ratio. | 朋友 你破坏了男女比例 |
[21:22] | I have a good ratio going on. | 我这原来比例特好 |
[21:24] | I got four ladies to one davis. four to one, i like that. | 四位女士对我一个 四对一 我喜欢 |
[21:26] | Oh, i-i can fix that. ladies. | 哦 我能摆平 姑娘们 |
[21:30] | Now you’re talking. i’m davis cullen. | 现在好了 我是戴维斯·卡伦 |
[21:32] | My name’s zeke. Is that a texas drawl I hear? | 我叫齐科 你这是德州口音? |
[21:34] | – born and raised. – Pardon me. | -土生土长 -抱歉 |
[21:38] | honey bear? it’s been a long time… | 小乖熊? 好久不… |
[21:40] | honey bear, he’s gonna have to call you back. | 小乖熊 他一会儿给你打 |
[21:43] | he’s gonna mind his manners. | 他该检讨自己的礼仪 |
[21:47] | That was rude. My apologies. | 确实无礼 我道歉 |
[21:49] | How about a bottle of dom? | 来瓶邦姆怎么样 |
[21:51] | What is this? breakfast? | 是什么 早餐? |
[21:53] | whiskey, then. | 威士忌 |
[21:54] | Why don’t we take this party back to a private location? | 我们不如转移到私人包厢去? |
[21:57] | Round up, ladies! | 一块走 女士们 |
[22:04] | so, fi tells me that you’re into oil. | 听菲说你做石油的 |
[22:06] | well, that was daddy’s business. | 哦 那是我爸的生意 |
[22:07] | I got the hell out of killeen as fast as i could. | 我是巴不得快点逃出基伦(德州城市) |
[22:09] | 4:00 a. m. is for going to bed, not getting up. | 早晨四点是睡觉时间 不是起床时间 |
[22:12] | amen to that, brother. | 阿门 兄弟 |
[22:13] | so, what do you do, davis? | 那你从事什么呢 戴维斯? |
[22:14] | little of this, little of that. | 这个做做 那个搞搞 |
[22:16] | How’d you like to add “club owner” to your portfolio? | 想不想给自己加个”俱乐部老板”头衔? |
[22:19] | Usually, I bring in people slow… | 通常我拉人入伙时间比较长 |
[22:20] | Offer them limited partnerships in velvet, | 只给他们维尔薇俱乐部有限的合伙权 |
[22:22] | see how it goes. | 看情况如何 |
[22:23] | But with you, i can see you’re like me, a player. | 但对你 看得出你跟我一样 是个玩家 |
[22:26] | I’m not even gonna waste your time in the shallow end. | 我不打算让考验阶段浪费你的时间 |
[22:28] | Don’t then. say something, son. | 那就不要 说吧 哥们 |
[22:30] | I’m opening a new club in havana. | 我在哈瓦那新开了一间俱乐部 |
[22:31] | havana… last time i checked, that was in cuba. | 哈瓦那 据我所知那在古巴 |
[22:34] | we deal only in cash. no legal hiccups that way. | 只用现金交易 那样不容易被抓 |
[22:37] | It’s gonna be huge. the upside is enormous. | 收益很大 利润无穷 |
[22:39] | Now, how much you putting in? | 那你投了多少? |
[22:41] | Me? plenty. | 我? 一大笔 |
[22:41] | I mean, no cash, but sweat equity. | 我是说 我不出现钱 但我负责招人 |
[22:43] | Believe me, the cash, that’s the easy part. | 相信我 投入现金 是最容易的一部分 |
[22:47] | why don’t you boys stop playing with each other… | 你们别在这儿叽叽咕咕了 |
[22:53] | .. and play with me instead? | 还是跟我玩吧 |
[22:58] | This whiskey is running right through me! | 一肚子的威士忌 |
[23:00] | Where’s the head? | 哪儿是厕所 |
[23:01] | uh, that way. | 在那边 |
[23:10] | There are two schools of safecracking. | 保险箱窃贼分两派 |
[23:12] | some people like to beat the lock. | 有的喜欢破译密码锁 |
[23:15] | some people like to break the lock. | 有的干脆破坏密码锁 |
[23:17] | But it doesn’t much matter | 不过当保险柜大敞着 |
[23:18] | when the safe is sitting wide open. | 也就无所谓哪派了 |
[23:23] | Good counterfeit money is more expensive than you think. | 好的假币比你想象的要昂贵 |
[23:26] | If you’re looking to fake money on the cheap, | 如果你想花小钱弄假钞 |
[23:28] | a real bill bound to a stack of filler will do. | 那绑一捆废纸到真钞上就行 |
[23:32] | time to collect the trash? | 到时间收废品了? |
[23:35] | this safe is nothing but a prop to impress marks. | 保险柜是装装样子 假钱用来骗人的 |
[23:37] | there’s nothing in here but a few hundreds and some newspapers. | 里面就几张百元钞票和一堆报纸 |
[23:39] | so, where’s the real safe? | 那真的保险箱在哪儿 |
[23:40] | No time to look. | 没时间找了 |
[23:42] | I don’t want any more surprises. | 我再不要什么惊喜了 |
[23:43] | I’m putting ears on this guy. | 我要装个窃听器 |
[23:45] | put your phone on mute and plug it in. | 把你的电话静音 准备接驳 |
[23:48] | aw, mike, you’re tying up my cell? | 什么 迈克尔 你连我的手机 |
[23:50] | well, how’s veronica supposed to get ahold of me? | 要是让维洛尼卡逮着怎么办 |
[23:53] | tell her to try the bar at carlito’s. | 让她去找卡利托的酒吧 |
[24:06] | – yeah, fi? – michael, you got a problem. | -怎么了 菲 -迈克尔 有麻烦了 |
[24:08] | it looks like zeke’s got partners. | 齐科好像还有个合伙人 |
[24:14] | i think you need to hurry it up. | 你得赶快了 |
[24:16] | 30 years ago, the cia would’ve killed for bugs | 30年前要是有手机那么小的窃听器 |
[24:18] | As small as cellphones. | 中情局就是杀人来换也愿意 |
[24:20] | they’re the perfect improvised listening device | 它们是绝佳的临时窃听装置 |
[24:22] | But they burn juice like a humvee. | 但这玩意耗电快的跟焊马似的 |
[24:25] | if there’s no charger handy | 如果手头没充电器 |
[24:27] | An unused usb port will do the trick. | 闲置的usb接口也能派上用场 |
[24:29] | Michael, it’s really time to go. | 迈克尔 真的该出来了 |
[24:31] | Your cover’s about to be blown. | 他们就要进来了 |
[24:33] | Almost done. | 马上好 |
[24:35] | – sam, you there? – yeah. yeah. | 萨姆 在吗 -在 |
[24:59] | you want to talk some business? | 要不要谈谈生意 |
[25:00] | Maybe a little later! | 以后再说吧 |
[25:01] | I think it’s time for me and this little lady… | 现在是我跟这个小女孩… |
[25:03] | …to get to know each other better. | 相互了解的好时间 |
[25:06] | you don’t mind, do you, partner? | 不介意吧 合伙人 |
[25:13] | there was nothing in the safe? | 保险柜里什么也没有 |
[25:15] | newspaper… fat wads of it. | 报纸… 一捆捆的 |
[25:17] | man, we got one day. | 伙计 我们只剩一天了 |
[25:20] | I got baranski calling me for his money | 布兰斯基来过电话催钱 |
[25:21] | And now you’re telling me… | 现在你又说… |
[25:23] | Settle down. | 冷静 |
[25:25] | See? michael doesn’t look worried. | 看看迈克尔 他看上去一点不着急 |
[25:27] | Sharp lady, your ma. | 你妈很精明 |
[25:29] | Remember zeke’s partners | 记得齐科的合伙人 |
[25:30] | The guys who played the feds that stung you? | 假扮联邦调查员坑你钱的那几个 |
[25:33] | Listen to what zeke was telling them last night. | 听听齐科昨晚对他们说了什么 |
[25:38] | I’m telling you, this davis cat is big-time | 告诉你 那叫戴维斯的小子是条大鱼 |
[25:40] | And he’s hungry. | 而且他胃口很大 |
[25:41] | what kind of timetable are you looking at? | 你有什么计划 |
[25:43] | how soon can you rent the house? | 你多快能租到房子? |
[25:46] | See, he wants to score, so it’s just a matter of convincing him | 明白了 他想得手 所以我们只要让他相信 |
[25:50] | that the only way he’s gonna see our money | 要从我们这里拿到钱 |
[25:51] | is if he shows us his first | 就必须先让我们看到他的钱 |
[25:53] | and when he does… | 只要他把钱拿出来… |
[25:57] | they’re going to con him | 他们会给他设个局 |
[25:59] | trick him into giving them the money. | 骗他把钱吐出来 |
[26:03] | oh. okay. cool. | 哦 好 酷 |
[26:06] | cool. | 酷 |
[26:18] | zeke, this is chuck | 齐科 这位是恰克 |
[26:19] | the pain-in-the-ass wet nurse that’s watching my money. | 我惹人厌的管钱奶妈 |
[26:22] | charles finley, sole executor of mr. cullen’s trust. | 查尔斯·芬利 我是卡伦先生的信托资金指定执行人 |
[26:26] | i’m running a quart low. | 我这杯快喝完了 |
[26:27] | I’m gonna get back here and serve myself. | 我得过去 再给自己倒一杯 |
[26:31] | sir, do you have any idea who | 先生 你是否明白 |
[26:34] | you’re getting into bed with here? | 你这是在和谁打交道? |
[26:38] | davis cullen can be… difficult. | 戴维斯·卡伦可…不好弄 |
[26:43] | i mean, there have been a few incidents. | 我是说 以前有过几次麻烦 |
[26:46] | I think i’ll take my chances. | 我想我能把握住机会 |
[26:47] | Don’t say i didn’t warn you. | 别说我没提醒过你 |
[26:49] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[26:50] | now, what we’re talking about is 200 grand. | 我们现在谈的是20万美金 |
[26:53] | hmm. not insubstantial. what’s your commitment? | 不要凭空说说 你负责的是? |
[26:56] | well, as i explained to mr. cullen | 就如我对卡伦 先生说过的 |
[26:57] | I don’t invest financially. | 我不直接投入资金 |
[26:59] | – however, my time, my expertise…- oh, i see. | -但我投入时间 我的经验技术… -我明白了 |
[27:02] | to win a negotiation | 要在谈判中占得先机 |
[27:04] | you have to show you’re willing to walk away. | 你要显出 你有可能退出 |
[27:06] | i don’t share in the same kind of profits, either, of course. | 当然我获得利润比例也是不同的 |
[27:09] | By getting in on the ground floor of our club in havana | 作为我们哈瓦那俱乐部的主要投资人 |
[27:12] | mr. cullen can expect… | 卡伦先生将能… |
[27:13] | – i’m sorry, sir. Did you say havana? -yes. | -抱歉先生 你刚才说了哈瓦那? -是的 |
[27:17] | and the best way to show you’re willing to walk away | 要想最好的表现出你有可能退出 |
[27:20] | is to walk away. | 就是直接走人 |
[27:23] | where are you going? | 你…你去哪儿 |
[27:24] | sir, it is my fiduciary duty | 先生 作为信任人我的职责是 |
[27:27] | to protect mr. cullen’s estate. | 保护卡伦先生的资产安全 |
[27:29] | not a penny moves without my sign-off – not a penny, | 没有我的签名一分钱也动不了 |
[27:32] | and i can’t very well sign off on anything in cuba. | 我不会为任何用于在古巴的投资签名 |
[27:35] | good day. | 再会 |
[27:39] | I don’t think we have a deal. | 我们没谈成 |
[27:40] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[27:42] | well, we’ll see about this! | 好 我们等着瞧! |
[27:51] | For the hostess. | 送给女主人 |
[27:52] | i figured i’m gonna need to get you girls half in | 我发觉今天打扑克 为了保住本金 |
[27:54] | the bag if i’m gonna hold my own at poker today. | 必须把你们的一半都赢过来才够 |
[27:57] | um, yeah. well, about that… | 嗯 那个 关于那个… |
[27:59] | – am i early? – no. no. no. | -我来早了? -没 没有 |
[28:02] | I asked the girls if they’d come an hour later. | 我让她们晚一个钟头来 |
[28:08] | i wanted some time to talk to you alone. | 我想跟你单独谈谈 |
[28:11] | please. | 坐 |
[28:14] | well, what’s on your mind? | 你想谈什么 |
[28:16] | this breakup. | 你们的分手 |
[28:19] | the two of you are making a huge mistake. | 这对你们俩是个天大的错误 |
[28:23] | if you don’t mind my saying. | 你不介意我这么说的话 |
[28:25] | – madeline… – no, please, listen. | -麦德琳… -不 请听我说 |
[28:30] | i need you to know | 我想要你知道 |
[28:31] | you are the best thing that ever happened to michael. | 你是迈克尔这辈子遇到的最宝贵的人 |
[28:36] | he’s different when you’re around. | 有你在 他都不一样了 |
[28:38] | he’s better. | 他更好了 |
[28:40] | he’s almost happy. | 几乎是兴高采烈的 |
[28:43] | thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[28:45] | it’s more than he’s ever said himself. | 比他自己说的都好 |
[28:47] | i know. | 我知道 |
[28:48] | his father was the same way. | 他爸爸也这样 |
[28:53] | but i see the way he looks at you, fiona. | 但我看得出他看你的样子 菲奥纳 |
[28:57] | i’ll always… | 我会一直… |
[29:00] | i’ll always care about your son, madeline. | 我会一直关心你的儿子的 麦德琳 |
[29:03] | you know, i-i just can’t be the second… | 你知道 我…我只是不能作为他的次要… |
[29:07] | most important thing in his life. | 生命中第二重要的事物 |
[29:12] | i can’t blame you for that, honey. | 这不能怪你 宝贝 |
[29:31] | hurry back. | 快点回来 |
[29:36] | a pakistani spy eating in an indian restaurant… | 巴基斯坦间谍在印度餐厅吃饭… |
[29:39] | my friend, you have gone native. | 朋友 你忘本了啊 |
[29:41] | oh, i like the chicken tikka. | 哦 我只是喜欢这儿的香辣咖喱鸡 |
[29:44] | what do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[29:45] | same as ever, i just want that file. | 老样子 我只是要那个文档 |
[29:50] | kind of looks like you’re taking a bribe, doesn’t it? | 看上去你在收受贿赂啊 是不是 |
[29:53] | maybe. | 可能 |
[29:56] | – but it’s flimsy. – i don’t know. | -但这并不足信 -我不知道 |
[29:57] | you’re taking a kickback there. | 看起来你在收什么酬金 |
[29:59] | you’re accepting a free lunch right now. | 你现在还在吃免费午餐 |
[30:01] | this is on me, by the way. rajiv! | 这个我请 顺便说一句 拉吉夫! |
[30:08] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我并没有犯任何错 |
[30:10] | that’s right, and you could explain all of this to your boss back home, | 话是没错 你还可以回去跟你头头解释这一切 |
[30:13] | probably even keep your job | 或许还能保住你的工作 |
[30:14] | but your time in miami would be over. | 但你在迈阿密的好日子可能到头了 |
[30:17] | you’ve been made, approached, possibly compromised. | 你会被定性为企图受贿 折衷一下 |
[30:20] | you’d be relocated to a different consulate. | 你会被安置到别的领事馆 |
[30:21] | where do you think they’d send you libya, honduras? | 觉得他们会送你到哪儿 利比亚 洪都拉斯? |
[30:23] | how’s serbia these days? | 塞尔维亚最近怎么样 |
[30:25] | I thought you wanted to be friends. | 我以为你想做朋友 |
[30:26] | we can still be friends. | 我们还是可以做朋友 |
[30:28] | All i want is a 10-year-old file, remember? | 我只是想要一份十年前的文档 记得吗 |
[30:31] | but if you really think leaving the beaches, | 不过如果你真认为离开这个海滩 |
[30:34] | the blondes, and the brunettes is worth it… | 离开那些金发美女 深肤美眉是值得的… |
[30:38] | that’s your call, waseem. | 自己斟酌吧 沃辛 |
[30:45] | despite my strenuous objections, mr. cullen has | 尽管我强烈反对 |
[30:49] | impressed upon me his desire to move forward. | 卡伦先生的一意孤行让我无法拒绝 |
[30:54] | well, i’m glad to see that cooler heads have prevailed. | 有个清醒的人相劝是好事 |
[30:57] | i have two conditions as executor of mr. cullen’s trust, i still have to | 作为卡伦先生的信用执行人 我有两个条件 |
[31:01] | protect myself legally, so i’m afraid that neither of these are negotiable. | 我要保证交易的合法 所以这两条你不能拒绝 |
[31:05] | first, i need to see some paperwork, and none of it had better mention cuba. | 第一我要检查文件 别让我看到古巴这个字眼 |
[31:10] | well, shouldn’t be much of a problem to dummy up some paperwork. | 仿造文件并不困难 |
[31:12] | wonderful. | 好极了 |
[31:13] | secondly, and this is vital, we need to know that | 第二点很重要 我们要保证 |
[31:16] | you are as financially committed as mr. cullen. | 财政方面你要从属于卡伦先生 |
[31:20] | as i explained before | 我也解释过… |
[31:22] | i will hold mr. cullen’s $200,000 off shore | 我会为卡伦先生建立一个 |
[31:24] | in a joint escrow account. | 存有20万美金的海外第三方账户 |
[31:27] | if you would like to see this deal go through, | 如果你诚心想作交易 |
[31:29] | you will have to put matching funds into the same account. | 你就要把相同数额的钱存进去 |
[31:32] | yeah. well, i never put up my own money. | 可是我从来不投我自己的钱 |
[31:38] | awkward. | 那就没招了 |
[31:40] | mr. cullen, i’m very sorry. | 卡伦先生 很抱歉 |
[31:43] | i tried – twice. | 我试了两次 |
[31:46] | you’ve seen that. but, uh, i’m sorry. | 你也看到了结果 抱歉 |
[31:48] | i cannot allow you to be involved in this. | 我不能让你参与投资 |
[31:58] | fine. | 好吧 |
[32:03] | let’s do this. | 我答应你 |
[32:05] | very well. ready your funds. | 很好 准备好资金吧 |
[32:08] | we’ll make the transfers tomorrow. | 我们明天就汇款 |
[32:15] | I only need the money for one day. | 这笔钱我只用一天 |
[32:17] | -no. no way. -this is stupid. i got a whale here. | -不行 -别傻了 我这有条大鱼 |
[32:20] | -don’t you see that? -you need to watch yourself, zeke. | -你不是也看到了吗 -你要小心 齐科 |
[32:23] | you’re just the face. | 你只是出面而已 |
[32:24] | you don’t like how we do it, you can go back to tending bar. | 如果不配合 就让你回去站吧台 |
[32:26] | if you can get him out to the house so we can give him the brush-off, fine. | 你要把他带出房子 然后我们来处理 |
[32:30] | otherwise, cut him loose. | 不然的话 甩掉他 |
[32:34] | sounds like zeke’s partners have veto power. | 貌似齐科的同伴否了他 |
[32:37] | so he can’t put up any money. | 这么说他拿不出钱 |
[32:39] | we need to deal with baranski. | 我们怎么向布兰斯基交待 |
[32:40] | -i’ve got five hours. -i’m gonna get us some more time. | -我只有5个小时 -我来争取些时间 |
[32:45] | hello. how are we this evening? | 今晚进展如何 |
[32:47] | oh, we’re good. we’re gonna get you the money. we just need a little more time. | 还不错 我们会还你钱 只是需要点时间 |
[32:51] | that is acceptable. i can wait. | 这可以接受 我能等 |
[32:56] | but there is someone here who does not share the same patience. | 但是某人就没这么多耐心了 |
[32:59] | tell andy his mother is very disappointed with him. | 告诉安迪 他妈妈对他很失望 |
[33:06] | listen to me very carefully. you do not want to hurt that woman. | 仔细听好 那女人不能受一点伤 |
[33:10] | you’re right. i don’t. | 是的 我不会伤她 |
[33:11] | but she’s going to stay right here with me until i have every penny. | 但是拿不到钱 她就别想离开我 |
[33:19] | andy, listen to me. | 安迪 听我说 |
[33:21] | baranski’s not gonna hurt your mom. | 布兰斯基不会伤害你妈妈 |
[33:23] | are you sure? how can you be sure? | 你确定 你怎么知道 |
[33:24] | he’s just trying to prove a point. | 他只是想证明给我们看 |
[33:26] | that you can get to us at any time. | 他随时会抓到我们 |
[33:28] | that he really wants his money. | 他非常想要这笔钱 |
[33:30] | well, i really want to give it to him, but i can’t. | 我也很想还他 但是我没钱 |
[33:32] | andy, you have to just trust us. | 安迪 你必须相信我们 |
[33:46] | you want me to make $200,000 just -poof- appear in a numbered account? | 你想让20万”噗”的一声出现在账户上 |
[33:50] | michael, i’m good, | 迈克尔 就算我再有才 |
[33:52] | but i can’t just will that kind of money into existence. | 也不能凭空变出钱来 |
[33:54] | no one’s saying it has to exist. | 谁说要你变出来了 |
[33:56] | come on. you’ve never written a bad check? | 你没做过假帐么 |
[33:59] | you were called “bad check” barry. | 假帐巴瑞就是你的绰号 |
[34:02] | i know. | 我知道 |
[34:04] | i guess i could wire the money from an account that happens to be closed. | 我可以在把钱从关闭的账户上弄出来 |
[34:08] | of course you can. i have faith in you, barry. | 当然了 我相信你 巴里 |
[34:10] | yeah, but i’m gonna have to bounce the money through a | 然后再倒转几手 |
[34:12] | few time zones just to keep my fingerprints off of it. | 好掩盖掉痕迹 |
[34:14] | -take a couple days to set it up. -how does a couple hours sound? | -得花几天准备 -我只给你几个小时 |
[34:18] | oh, it sounds like michael westen. there’s just one thing. | 真是迈克尔·韦斯顿的风格 还有件事 |
[34:22] | you’re not gonna have long before some branch manager in zurich catches wind. | 苏黎世银行的经理没多久就会察觉 |
[34:26] | one panicked phone call to aruba, your money’s gone. | 一通电话打到阿鲁巴 你的钱就没了 |
[34:30] | how much time before my money disappears? | 账户的钱可以显示多久 |
[34:32] | -five minutes, maybe. -can you give me 10? | -差不多5分钟 -10分钟行吗 |
[34:34] | for anyone else, michael, it’d be three. | -迈克尔 别人只配有3分钟 |
[34:40] | zeke, it’s davis. i’m in. | 齐科 我是戴维斯 我这就到 |
[34:46] | hey, i was beginning to think that finley guy called all the shots. | 那个叫芬利就要大显身手了 |
[34:50] | yeah, i don’t see chuck figuring much into my financial future. | 恰克对我的钱途没什么作用 |
[34:54] | well, how about you wire that money, we solidify that | 我们转一下钱 吧 无量的钱途啊 |
[34:56] | future, and i call a couple of girls over to help celebrate? | 要不要我叫两个妞一起庆祝一下 |
[34:59] | sounds mighty fine to me. let me just get my banker on the horn. | 听起来很和谐 我给银行打个电话先 |
[35:03] | it’s davis. | 我是戴维斯 |
[35:08] | great cayman savings account number 07-412-002-niner. | 大凯门岛存款账户 07-412-002-9 |
[35:15] | you got it? | 记好了 |
[35:27] | taking a while. | 还要一会 |
[35:40] | -blondes or brunettes? -why choose? | -喜欢金头发还是棕的? -全都要 |
[35:42] | my man! | 好哥们 |
[35:45] | harmony, it’s zeke. | 嘿 我是齐科 |
[35:47] | throwing a little gathering over at my place. | 一会来我家参加聚会 |
[35:50] | he’s ready for us. | 他打理好了 |
[35:52] | miami-dade police. turn off your engine. | 迈阿密达德县警方 关掉引擎 |
[35:55] | step out of the vehicle. | 从车里出来 |
[35:59] | girls are on their way. | 妞儿们这就到 |
[36:01] | they shouldn’t be too long now. they… | 不应该这么久 他们… |
[36:15] | yeah, i see it now. i see the fireworks. | 我看到了 看到爆炸了 |
[36:17] | well, thanks for calling. we’re getting it. | 谢谢来电 我们知道了 |
[36:20] | -who was that? -those are my new partners. | -是谁啊 -是我的新伙伴 |
[36:22] | a couple of ex-delta force boys i know, real heavy badasses. | 前三角洲部队成员 一群坏痞子 |
[36:26] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:27] | where do you think i got my money, son? | 小子 不然我哪有钱 |
[36:29] | finley’s got my trust all tied up in knots. | 芬利碍手碍脚的 |
[36:31] | those are my boys out there. | 那俩是我的人 |
[36:32] | they insisted on watching my back. good thing, too. | 他们执意要保护我 很够意思 |
[36:34] | you got fbi troubles. you had a couple agents closing in on the house. | 你被FBI盯上了 好多探员在找你 |
[36:38] | -we got to get. -they killed them? | -必须除掉 -他们被杀了? |
[36:41] | nothing gets between me and a deal. | 没人会妨碍我交易 |
[36:43] | no. no. i can’t do this. i… i can’t. the deal is off. | 不 我不能做了 交易取消了 |
[36:48] | the hell it is! i cut those boys in. they expect to be paid! | 不能取消 我招揽了手下 要付钱的 |
[36:52] | there is no deal. | 交易不成了 |
[36:54] | you are not backing out! you back out, you give me their money. | 你不能退出 想退出就拿我的钱来 |
[36:58] | I can wire you back what you already paid me, but i have- | 我会汇你钱 但是我… |
[37:01] | you think those boys are just gonna accept what they put in? | 你觉得他们能接受这结果吗 |
[37:03] | 1,000% return on investment that’s what you | 你告诉我10倍的投资回报 |
[37:07] | promised me, and that’s what i promised them. | 我也向他们作了保证 |
[37:10] | -i don’t have that kind of cash. -well, then, you better get it. | -我没那么多先进 -你最好想点办法 |
[37:13] | they just killed two federal agents. | -他们刚杀了两名联邦探员 |
[37:16] | it’s gonna take a lot to get out of this one, zeke. | 这可是个棘手的问题 齐科 |
[37:18] | you need cash now. | 你现在就去筹现金 |
[37:38] | two hundred and fourty-six dollars | 24万6千美元 |
[37:44] | you think it’s enough? i mean, do you think the guys are gonna want more? | 够了吗 你的手下不会再要了吧 |
[37:48] | you’d better hope not. | 祈祷他们满足吧 |
[38:01] | -what are you… -how are… | -你在… -怎么会… |
[38:02] | zeke, what the hell is going on? we just got jumped. | 齐科 发生了什么 我们被打晕了 |
[38:06] | no. no. no. because he told me that you were dead. | 不可能 他告诉我你们死了 |
[38:17] | okay, that’s wrong. I saw the money. I it was there. it was right there. | 一定搞错了 我看到钱了 当时确实有钱 |
[38:21] | -what money?! -The transfer… | -什么钱 -汇款… |
[38:24] | davis cullen’s money. i saw it. | 戴维斯·卡伦的钱 我明明看到了 |
[38:33] | -I gave him the cash. -the money in the safe? | -我给了他现金 -保险箱里的钱? |
[38:37] | -how much did you give him?! -all of it. | -给了多少 -全给了 |
[38:42] | I gave him all of it. | 全都给他了 |
[38:46] | 2:00. he said 2:00. | 两点钟 他说两点钟 |
[38:49] | it’s 2:01. | 现在是两点零一分 |
[39:04] | i’m so sorry, mom. i’m sorry. | 对不起 妈妈 对不起 |
[39:06] | -are you okay? -yeah. yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[39:08] | $200,000 plus the vig, minus $300. | 20万 300美元的利息 |
[39:11] | i got you a little present. it’s in the bag. | 我给你准备了份小礼物 在包里 |
[39:16] | that’s next month’s issue. you’re a lifetime subscriber now. | 这是下月的期刊 你是终生订阅者了 |
[39:19] | -i’d rather have the $300. -oh, but this is money well spent. | -我更喜欢300块钱 -这个物有所值 |
[39:23] | now you have a monthly reminder | 现在每个月都会有人提醒你 |
[39:24] | to keep your hands off of people’s mothers. | 别碰别人的母亲 |
[39:27] | leave. | 滚 |
[39:32] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:43] | if you ever need anything… | 有需要就找我 |
[39:45] | do your mom a favor… go to a bank next time. | 可怜可怜你妈妈 下次记得去银行 |
[40:09] | -is everything all right? -sure. | -没事吧 -没有 |
[40:12] | you want to talk about this thing with fi? | 想谈谈我和菲之间的事吗 |
[40:14] | it’s all right, michael. that door is closed. | 不必了 迈克尔 你俩没戏了 |
[40:17] | i get it. i talked to fiona. | 我都知道了 我和她谈过了 |
[40:21] | oh, of course. her,you believe. | 是啊 她说你就信 |
[40:22] | don’t get mad at me. about it. | 别生我的气 |
[40:23] | you don’t want to talk about it, i’m not talking | 既然你不愿谈 我就不说了 |
[40:25] | mom, i know how much you like her. i’m sorry. | 妈 我知道你很喜欢她 抱歉 |
[40:29] | and it’s all right, michael. | 没什么 迈克尔 |
[40:31] | fiona is a wonderful girl, but if it’s not meant to be… | 菲是个好女孩 但如果注定无缘也没办法 |
[40:36] | it’s not meant to be. thank you. i’m gonna leave. | 我们确实无缘 谢谢 我走了 |
[40:39] | i just worry about you, that’s all. | 我只是担心你 没别的了 |
[40:44] | I don’t want to give up the idea that you’ll find someone. | 我一直想让你找到伴侣 |
[40:47] | i want you to have a family of your own. | 我想让你组建自己的家庭 |
[40:49] | this is about grandchildren? | 你想抱孙子 |
[40:52] | no, honey. it’s not about me. | 不 宝贝 不是为了我 |
[40:56] | it’s about you. | 是为了你自己 |
[40:58] | life is hard if you have to live it alone, | 独自生活会很辛苦 |
[41:01] | and having kids just makes the ride more fun. | 孩子会给生活带来乐趣 |
[41:04] | i was fun? | 我曾给你带来乐趣? |
[41:22] | this better not be old newspapers. | 不是从旧报纸上剪的吧 |
[41:25] | now, that was buried deep – | 这些可是机密 |
[41:26] | not easy to get. | 来之不易 |
[41:28] | i call in favors like that again, people ask questions. | 别再叫我帮忙了 人们开始怀疑了 |
[41:30] | don’t worry. no more favors. | 别担心 我不会了 |
[41:33] | they say a picture’s worth a thousand words. | 人说 一面顶万言 |
[41:36] | add in a few hundred that survived the censor’s black pen, | 从没有被涂抹的字里行间 |
[41:40] | suddenly you’ve really got something. | 忽然间就有了突破 |
[41:47] | there’s the negatives. you earned them. | 这都是原件 理应还给你 |
[41:49] | you’re a man of your word. thank you. | 言而有信 谢谢你 |
[41:52] | thank you for lunch. | 谢谢你请吃午饭 |
[41:55] | -what is this? -your turn, waseem. | -什么意思 -沃辛 该你请客了 |
[42:05] | well. someone’s in a good mood. | 某人情绪不错啊 |
[42:07] | i think i found carla’s cover. | 摸到卡拉的老底了 |
[42:09] | not bad, mike. not bad at all. | 不错啊 迈克 真不错 |