时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:22] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:25] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 好战的前女友 |
[00:26] | Should we shoot them? | 杀了他们吧? |
[00:28] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个向FBI告发你的老朋友 |
[00:31] | You know spies, a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道间谍啦 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:33] | Family,too. Hey,is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的? |
[00:35] | -If you’re desperate. -Someone needs your help, michael. | -如果你绝望的话 -有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:38] | Bottom line, until you figure out who burned you, | 最根本的是 在查明谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:51] | In the world of intelligence, | 在情报界 |
[00:53] | If an operative hands you a crossword puzzle, | 如果一名间谍给你一套字谜游戏 |
[00:55] | Chances are you’ve just received a coded message. | 很有可能是一条代码讯息 |
[00:59] | It’s the art of steganography | 这就是隐藏的艺术 |
[01:02] | Sending coded messages that don’t look like messages | 这种讯息不着痕迹 |
[01:05] | Unless you have the key. | 除非你了解它的奥秘 |
[01:11] | So,does this new handler of yours | 你的这位新主子 |
[01:13] | Set all her meetings with crossword puzzles? | 用字谜来召见你 |
[01:15] | Or is she just flirting with you? | 还是说 她只是在调戏你 |
[01:17] | These people burned me,blacklisted me, | 这些人把我炒了了 把我列入了黑名单 |
[01:19] | And threatened my family. | 又威胁我的家人 |
[01:20] | I think we’re a little past flirting. | 这样的调戏貌似有些过分 |
[01:26] | Keep the engine running. | 不要熄火 |
[01:27] | If you see her leave | 看到她出来 |
[01:29] | Tail her. I know. | 就跟紧她 我了解 |
[01:31] | We can’t take more proactive measures? | 我们为什么不采取主动 |
[01:32] | There’s room in the trunk. | 后备箱里还有地方 |
[01:34] | The idea is to find out who she’s working for | 首要任务是找出她为谁效力 |
[01:36] | Without her knowing, fi. | 并且不能让她知道 菲 |
[01:38] | It calls for something a little more subtle | 我们要想想更隐蔽的法子 |
[01:39] | Than throwing her in the trunk. | 而不是把她塞进后备箱 |
[01:40] | You ready,sam? All set. | -准备好了吗 萨姆 -一切就绪 |
[01:42] | Listen, mike, uh, i hate to bring this up, | 听好 迈克尔 我本不想提起 |
[01:45] | But is this gonna take a while? | 这要花很久么 |
[01:47] | Cause i got a meeting of my own i got to go to. | 我和人还有约会呢 |
[01:49] | Yeah, the pilates class with veronica. | 对啊 和维洛妮卡约好去做皮拉提斯操(一种有氧运动) |
[01:51] | Fi told me. | 菲告诉我了 |
[01:53] | Look, it’s a great way to strengthen your core,okay? | 这是磨练意志的好方法 |
[01:56] | Give me a break, will you? | 您饶了我吧 |
[01:57] | I’m in the doghouse with veronica, | 我和维洛妮卡住在狗屋里 |
[01:59] | And it’s all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[02:01] | She’s still all over me | 她还是责怪我 |
[02:02] | About how the cadillac got all banged up. | 把凯迪拉克摔成废铁 |
[02:05] | I won’t make you late,sam. | 你不会迟到的 |
[02:06] | Just make sure you get a shot of carla before you go. | 走前一定要给卡拉拍张的照片 |
[02:09] | In covert ops, | 在秘密碰头时 |
[02:11] | You always want to be the one setting the meeting. | 你一定得成为主动方 |
[02:12] | When you’re following someone else’s instructions, | 因为当别人掌握大权时 |
[02:15] | They set the agenda, they control the security, | 他们安排日程 控制局面 |
[02:18] | And they get to make you jump through hoops | 甚至让你跳铁圈 |
[02:20] | To remind you they are in charge. | 来提醒你 他才是老大 |
[02:22] | Hello, michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[02:26] | Can i get you something to drink? | 想喝点什么 |
[02:32] | I’ll have what you’re having. | 你这份就不错 |
[02:34] | I don’t think they serve qishr here. | 这里似乎不供应姜汁咖啡 |
[02:36] | Mmm,yemenese coffee. | 也门咖啡 |
[02:39] | Mm. I prefer to brew it myself. | 我习惯自己煮 |
[02:41] | Drinks you get in restaurants, | 餐厅的饮品 |
[02:43] | You never…quite know what’s in them,do you? | 总是让人不放心 对吧 |
[02:46] | Thank you for meeting me at the mall. | 感谢你到商场来见我 |
[02:48] | Work has been so busy that i just don’t get the time to shop. | 工作太忙了 没什么时间购物 |
[02:51] | Well,we can’t have that. | 我没空闲逛 |
[02:53] | Give me your boss’s number. I’ll give him a call. | 把你上司的电话给我 我要和他通话 |
[02:55] | Cute. | 好精明 |
[03:02] | It’s a security badge | 这是通行证 |
[03:03] | Integrated circuit processor, embedded hologram… | 集成电路处理器 内嵌全息图 |
[03:06] | Overlaminate patch | 覆膜护贝工艺 |
[03:08] | Makes it damn near impossible to duplicate. | 要仿造比登天还难 |
[03:13] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪得来的 |
[03:14] | That’s not your concern. | 这与你无关 |
[03:15] | What you need to know is there’s one counterfeiter in miami | 你需要了解的是 迈阿密有位伪造者 |
[03:18] | Who can forge it. | 他会仿造出来 |
[03:20] | A tunisian name’s nefzi. | 一个名叫耐弗兹的突尼斯人 |
[03:21] | You’re gonna introduce us? | 你要介绍我们认识 |
[03:23] | No,you’re gonna make the approach on your own. | 不 你自己去接近他 |
[03:25] | That’s the way we do things, | 这是我们的方式 |
[03:27] | And that’s why we like working with people like you. | 正因如此 我们也很喜欢和你共事 |
[03:29] | We’d like the duplicate and the original back in two days. | 复制品和原件两天内要收回 |
[03:34] | Then…what? | 然后怎样 |
[03:36] | We’re done with the burn notice? I get my life back? | 把我移出黑名单? 让我重拾人生? |
[03:41] | It’s not that simple, michael, not by a long shot. | 没这么简单 迈克尔 路还很长 |
[03:43] | But playing nice has its rewards. | 但是好好表现会得到奖赏 |
[03:47] | You can keep whatever you don’t give to nefzi. | 你可以扣下一部分给自己 |
[03:56] | Looking for sam? | 在找萨姆 |
[03:57] | You know, michael, i brought friends, too. | 迈克尔 我也带了些朋友来 |
[04:02] | What did you do? Oh,don’t worry. They’re fine. | -你做了什么 -别担心 他们没事 |
[04:06] | Next time, the kids stay home. | 下次 别带嫩雏出门 |
[04:18] | Carla’s guys were good. | 卡拉的爪牙很厉害 |
[04:20] | I never saw them coming. | 我没意识到有人接近 |
[04:23] | They way they covered their approach | 他们潜行的手段 |
[04:25] | It was impressive. | 真的很赞 |
[04:26] | A polite bunch, too, for counter surveillance types. | 击打也很有分寸 对付盯梢者恰到好处 |
[04:30] | Not with this. | 这个就过头了吧 |
[04:33] | Sam still pouting? | 萨姆还在牢骚 |
[04:34] | It was veronica’s. | 是关于维洛妮卡的 |
[04:40] | What’s the security badge for? | 这通行证是做什么的 |
[04:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:43] | Figure that out,we might be able to answer a few questions. | 查出它或许能够解决我们的疑问 |
[04:46] | I got to find a tunisian counterfeiter. | 我要找一个突尼斯的仿造者 |
[04:49] | What about barry? He’s a weasel. | 找巴瑞这个老狐狸 |
[04:51] | But he launders money for half of miami. | 他帮好多迈阿密人洗黑钱 |
[04:53] | He can probably put you in touch. | 他也许找的到 |
[04:54] | Yeah, barry didn’t enjoy our last meeting. | 那个 上次和巴瑞的会面不太和谐 |
[04:57] | He’s dodging me. | 他还在躲我 |
[04:59] | Avoiding sam’s calls,too. | 也不接萨姆的电话 |
[05:01] | Nope. Gonna need a fresh face… | 这次要找生面孔 |
[05:03] | Someone he won’t expect. | 找个他不认识的人 |
[05:08] | You know how i feel about money launderers. | 你也知道我对洗钱者的态度 |
[05:10] | The last one i dealt with | 记得上次那位洗钱的 |
[05:12] | They’re still finding pieces of him all over belfast. | 人们还在贝尔法斯特找他的残骸呢 |
[05:15] | Do it for me? | 就算帮我忙了 |
[05:16] | Your charms no longer have any effect on me,michael. | 我对你已经免疫了 迈克尔 |
[05:20] | Do it for all the yogurt you can eat? | 为了你享用的酸奶 |
[05:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | But i can’t promise that i won’t kill him. | 但我也许会要了他的小命 |
[05:35] | Yeah, sam? | 喂 萨姆 |
[05:36] | Hey,mike. I’m,uh,headed to the carlito. | 迈克尔 我在去卡里托的路上 |
[05:38] | Um,look,there’s a thing i need to talk to you about right away. | 我现在急需和你谈谈 |
[05:47] | I hope he will come. Aw,he’ll be here. | -他不会不来吧 -一定会来的 |
[05:50] | We’ll just grab a seat. | 我们先坐一会 |
[05:54] | Hold up. Mike. | 等等 迈克 |
[05:56] | Is this a job,sam? It’s not a good time for a job. | 你在帮我应聘吗 我不想找工作 |
[05:59] | Look,i know you got this whole counterfeiting thing. | 我知道你要仿造东西 |
[06:01] | But just hear her out. She’s a real sweetheart. | 帮个忙 她人很好 |
[06:03] | She’s got a problem with a stalker. | 就是最近老有人骚扰她 |
[06:04] | Stalker? Yeah. | -骚扰? -对 |
[06:06] | You were a navy seal. You can’t handle this? | 你是海豹突击队员 你搞不定吗 |
[06:07] | Yeah,well,look,normally i’d handle it | 是啊 通常我会搞定 |
[06:09] | With a few stern words and a baseball bat, | 脏字加大棒就解决了 |
[06:11] | But this is kind of a… | 但这次… |
[06:12] | Kind of a delicate situation. | 需要高雅的手法 |
[06:14] | Plus,she asked me in front of veronica. | 再者 她在维洛妮卡面前求我帮忙 |
[06:17] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[06:19] | When i’m on a job,it turns her on. | 当我出工时 她会很兴奋 |
[06:22] | It’s all i can do to keep up. | 我这么做是想维持我们的关系 |
[06:24] | The things this woman does got it. | -这女人的行为… -我懂了 |
[06:26] | I’m trying to get some,too. I got it got it. I got it. | -我也想得到点… -懂了懂了 |
[06:30] | His name is raul. | 他叫罗尔 |
[06:32] | I met him at the restaurant where i’m a hostess. | 我们在我做招待的地方认识 |
[06:34] | He calls me all the time. | 他总给我打电话 |
[06:38] | I say i’m not interested,but… | 我说我没兴趣 但是… |
[06:41] | He thinks i am teasing. | 他觉得我在戏弄他 |
[06:43] | The guy won’t take “hit the road,raul” for an answer. | “离我远点”这种话 对他没有效果 |
[06:45] | He pays all the bartenders at the restaurant | 他付钱给餐厅的男酒保 |
[06:46] | To tell him who i talk to. | 来告诉他我都和谁说了话 |
[06:48] | And every day he just comes… | 每天他来只是为了… |
[06:51] | He comes and watches me. | 只是为了看我 |
[06:53] | Have you gone to the police? Yes. | -你报警了吗 -是的 |
[06:55] | They say they cannot do anything unless he hurts me. | 警方说 既然没伤我就无能为力 |
[06:58] | But he gets so angry. Every day it gets worse. | 他得知后很生气 越来越严重了 |
[07:01] | I don’t want to wait until something terrible happens. | 我不想看到事情恶化 |
[07:05] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没关系 |
[07:06] | Like i told you,mike is the best in the business. | 我告诉过你 迈克是最棒的 |
[07:09] | I’ll see what i can do. | 我会尽我所能 |
[07:11] | What time does raul usually show up at the restaurant? | 罗尔一般什么时候出现 |
[07:13] | At the restaurant? | 在餐厅? |
[07:15] | Ay,no. Por dios,you can’t. | 不行 上帝啊 不行 |
[07:18] | Raul he’s a very big customer. | 罗尔是餐厅的大客户 |
[07:21] | If you make a problem there,i will lose my job. | 在那惹他 我会被开除的 |
[07:22] | Okay,it’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 别担心 |
[07:25] | We can meet him somewhere else. Just tell us where to find him. | 我们可以到别处去 怎么找到他 |
[07:30] | I go to church every day. | 我每天都去教堂 |
[07:33] | Raul always wants to pick me up. | 罗尔总想去接我 |
[07:37] | How did you and sophia meet,exactly? | 你和索菲亚是怎么认识的 |
[07:40] | Oh,we’re in the same cooking class. | 我们一起学厨 |
[07:43] | Oh,veronica set it up. | 是维洛妮卡介绍的 |
[07:44] | You know,it was one of those things | 这种东西无非就是 |
[07:46] | Where they get a famous chef in, | 找来个名厨 |
[07:47] | And they crack open a couple eggs and a bottle of wine. | 敲两个鸡蛋 开瓶酒 |
[07:48] | Not exactly the kind of thing | 貌似这种事 |
[07:50] | That a hostess making minimum wage signs up for. | 工资微薄的女人是学不起的 |
[07:53] | Don’t know. She wants to be a chef. | 不知道 她想当大厨 |
[07:55] | Must have saved up. | 一定是攒钱了吧 |
[07:57] | Yeah,ma? | 老妈好 |
[07:58] | Michael,you still haven’t fixed my coffee maker, | 迈克 你还没帮我修咖啡机呢 |
[08:00] | And i can’t find the warranty. | 保修单也找不到了 |
[08:02] | Warranty?That thing was built in 1967. | 保修? 那可是1967年的产品 |
[08:05] | Well,i need it for my poker game. | 打牌的时候还要喝咖啡呢 |
[08:07] | Can you come over later? | 一会来一趟行吗 |
[08:09] | There he is,mike. | 他出现了 迈克 |
[08:11] | Hello?! | 喂? |
[08:13] | Yeah,i’ll be there. See you later,ma. | 我会去的 一会见 |
[08:19] | That stalker happens to have a mac-10 in his jacket. | 骚扰者碰巧带了把mac10冲锋枪 |
[08:26] | Oh,you knew,didn’t you? | 你知道他有枪 对吧 |
[08:27] | Mike,look,i did a little pre-scouting, | 迈克 我之前蹲过点 |
[08:30] | But i…i knew he was packing. | 我知道他有枪 |
[08:31] | I didn’t know he had a mac-10. | 但是我不知道他有mac10冲锋枪 |
[08:32] | I thought it was like a regular gun. | 我还以为只会带普通手枪 |
[08:38] | Look,i’m in a jam, | 我骑虎难下 |
[08:40] | And this girl sophia she’s in real trouble. Yeah. | -索菲亚急需帮助 -是啊 |
[08:42] | I just need a little help. | 我只是需要点帮助 |
[08:46] | We’re gonna have to do recon. | 我们得踩点了 |
[08:49] | You’re buying lunch. | 你要请吃午饭 |
[08:51] | Okay,you got it,mikey. | 没问题 小迈 |
[08:52] | I’m starving,anyway. | 反正我也饿了 |
[09:07] | Need a refill here,hon. | 宝贝 再来点 |
[09:14] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[09:15] | Hard man to find. | 终于找到你了 |
[09:17] | Just tell mike it’s not personal,okay? | 告诉迈克 我不是针对他 |
[09:19] | Last time i saw him,there was this kind of,you know, | 上次见他 有点不愉快 |
[09:22] | “do this for me or we’re enemies for life” vibe. | “不帮我 我就恨你一辈子” 就像这样 |
[09:25] | It scared me a little. | 我被雷到了 |
[09:27] | Barry,he just needs some information. | 巴瑞 他只想要一些信息而已 |
[09:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:31] | We’re looking for a tunisian counterfeiter. | 我们正在找一个突尼斯的伪造者 |
[09:32] | -you know any? -tunisian? | -有没认识的 -突尼斯人 |
[09:34] | Where is tunisia,even? | 突尼斯在哪 |
[09:35] | Is that next to spain something? | 难道在西班牙附近之类的地方 |
[09:37] | Listen,i got to be out of here. | 听着 我得出去 |
[09:39] | I got a rubdown in,like,10 minutes. | 10分钟后我还要去按摩 |
[09:42] | All right,all right. I got it. | 好的 好的 我知道啦 |
[09:43] | Uh,nefzi. | 耐弗兹 |
[09:45] | You’re talking about nefzi. | 你说的是耐弗兹 |
[09:47] | You don’t want to deal with him. Trust me. | 你肯定不会想和他合作的 相信我 |
[09:49] | He’s the go-to guy for all the hardcore stuff — | 他可是个骨灰级的造假专家 |
[09:51] | Fake money for coke deals, | 造假币从事焦炭交易 |
[09:53] | Counterfeit passkeys for bank robberies | 为银行抢劫犯伪造钥匙 |
[09:55] | Stuff that gets people killed. | 那些可害了不少人 |
[09:57] | Plus,he’s the most arrogant son of a bitch in south florida. | 另外 在南佛罗里达他就是个傲慢的混蛋 |
[10:00] | Where can we find him? | 怎样才能找到他 |
[10:02] | He operates out of a tv-repair store down in south miami. | 他在南迈阿密开了间电视维修店 |
[10:06] | Word is,nefzi was part of the security force | 还有 耐弗兹是80年代初 |
[10:08] | For the tunisians back in the early ’80s. | 突尼斯的国家安全武装部门分子 |
[10:10] | Nasty. | 险恶的人 |
[10:12] | If he brings out the electrodes,i’d leave. | 如果他拿出电棍 我就得跑路了 |
[10:15] | You see,that wasn’t so hard,was it,barry? | 瞧 说出这些也不难吧 巴瑞 |
[10:17] | We’re done here? Mm-hmm. | 这样就算完了吧 |
[10:19] | Okay. ‘Cause if you want, | 好的 如果你需要 |
[10:20] | I can arrange a massage for you or something. | 我可以列张详细信息之类的东西给你 |
[10:22] | Dinner after? | 等会一起晚餐怎样 |
[10:27] | Who needs electrodes when you have one of these? | 当你有这个时还怕电棍吗 |
[10:32] | Hey,i was just asking. | 我只是随便问问的 |
[10:34] | You know,they stopped making parts for this | 尼克松还在做总统时 |
[10:37] | When nixon was president. | 这东西就已经停产了 |
[10:39] | I’m gonna get you a new one. | 现在我还要帮你再做一个出来 |
[10:40] | You know,michael… | 知道吗 迈克尔 |
[10:44] | …i’ve started seeing a counselor. | 我正在咨询一个心理顾问 |
[10:46] | And she said that there are unresolved issues | 她说你我之间还有一些 |
[10:49] | Between you and me. | 尚待解决的问题 |
[10:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:55] | And she’d like you to come to the sessions. | 她想叫你来一起参与讨论 |
[10:58] | Counseling with you? | 和你一起去咨询? |
[11:00] | Yeah,uh,now’s not a really good time | 现在可不行 |
[11:04] | ‘Cause i have a lot on my plate. | 因为我还要处理一大堆事情 |
[11:06] | I’m just gonna throw this out. | 我正要把这东西扔掉 |
[11:08] | You know,i’ve been waking up with night sweats | 你知道吗 自从你上次把我送到 |
[11:10] | Ever since you sent me to fort lauderdale | 劳德代尔堡后 夜里我就会经常惊醒 |
[11:12] | Because of those men with guns who were chasing you,michael. | 还不是因为你被那些拿枪的人追踪 |
[11:17] | Fine.i will go with you. | 好吧 我和你去 |
[11:21] | I knew you’d think it was a good idea. | 我就知道你会认同这个方案的 |
[11:24] | So i made our first appointment for tomorrow. | 我已经预约好明天了 |
[11:30] | I’m gonna take this. | 我先接个电话 |
[11:32] | Yeah,sam? | 怎么了 萨姆 |
[11:34] | Mike,i tailed raul to his job. | 迈克 我跟踪罗尔去看了他的工作 |
[11:35] | Man,you got to see this. | 伙计 你过来看看吧 |
[11:43] | More guns.great. | 更多枪了 不错啊 |
[11:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:46] | Looks like raul’s in charge of this operation. | 貌似罗尔是这儿的头头 |
[11:51] | Yeah? Hey,dumpling. | 宝贝 |
[11:55] | Oh,just taking care of that thing for sophia. | 正在处理索菲亚的事 |
[12:01] | Well,sammy will take whatever reward | 要奖励什么来 |
[12:03] | You want to give him,baby. | 萨米我照单全收 宝贝 |
[12:05] | Uh,pumpkin,let me call you back. | 甜心 迟点再联系吧 |
[12:09] | We need a better look,see who we’re dealing with. | 我们得好好调查一下 看看这人到底什么底细 |
[12:11] | You think you can handle that,pumpkin? | 你应该可以搞定吧 甜心 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[12:14] | I got it,mike. | 知道了 迈克 |
[12:24] | Wait,wait,wait a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[12:26] | Let — let me see if i hear that right. | 我没听错吧 |
[12:27] | He says i’m uninsurable? | 他说我没有保险 |
[12:29] | Well,that’s a pretty big word for a guy | 这可是在说大话了 |
[12:31] | Who can’t read without moving his lips. | 不动嘴皮子怎么能说话呢 |
[12:32] | Relax, I’ll handle this | 放松点 我来解决 |
[12:37] | -hey. -here’s what we do,then. | -喂 -我们都是这么做的 |
[12:39] | You tell jerry jerry’s not moving my car go anymore,okay? | 你告诉杰瑞 他不能乱动我的车 |
[12:42] | Yeah,you tell him that. | 对 就这样跟他说 |
[12:44] | My god. | 天啊 |
[12:45] | Hey,uh,you el jefe? | 你是这儿的老大吧 |
[12:47] | You ship stuff? ‘Cause i got stuff to ship. | 你的船还有位吗 我想运点东西 |
[12:49] | I’m talking pilates equipment — a lot of it. | 是派拉提设备 非常多 |
[12:50] | You know,it’s those things that are in gyms. | 就是那些健身房用具 |
[12:52] | They’re like big beach balls. | 看起来像大的沙滩球 |
[12:54] | All of a sudden,every joker in tampa’s got to have them. | 好像突然间坦帕市的家伙都想买了 |
[12:57] | So i need to make this happen like,you know,yesterday? | 我昨天就应该发货了都 |
[12:59] | -you have the wrong place. -well,hear me out. | -你来错地方了 -先听我说完 |
[13:01] | I mean,these are your trucks,right? | 我是说那些是你的运输车吧 |
[13:04] | I’m just — i’m just looking to rent a little extra space. | 我只是想租个小地方 |
[13:05] | You know,uh,off the books,frankly. | 老实说 你也不用入账 |
[13:08] | Sorry.all of our spaces are taken. | 很抱歉 没位置了 |
[13:10] | Oh,i get it. | 我明白了 |
[13:11] | Okay,i’ll play your game. | 好吧 按你的规矩来 |
[13:13] | How much you want — like,5 bucks a cub– | 开个价吧 5块钱一盒怎样 |
[13:15] | Leave…now. | 滚 马上 |
[13:17] | We’ll just consider that a down payment for the future. | 那些只算定金怎么样 |
[13:19] | Okay,thanks a lot.you have a good one,now. | 好的 太感谢了 做得真好 |
[13:22] | Take care. | 保重 |
[13:23] | Okay,big opportunity right out the window there. | 这可是个大好商机啊 |
[13:29] | See you,guys. Have a good one. | 再见了 伙计 好好干 |
[13:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:38] | Who am i? What do you mean? | 我是谁 什么意思 |
[13:39] | We stopped by raul’s work. | 关于罗尔的计划要终止了 |
[13:41] | He’s loading trucks full of lidocaine and coffee cans. | 他装载了几车的利多卡因和咖啡罐 |
[13:43] | I don’t know. I don’t underst– | 我不知道 什么意思 |
[13:45] | Lidocaine is used to cut cocaine, | 利多卡因是用来切割可卡因的 |
[13:46] | And coffee masks the smell from the dogs. | 咖啡能遮掩气味来避开军犬 |
[13:49] | Dios mio.drugs? | 天 毒品? |
[13:50] | Drugs.shocking. | 毒品 被吓到了 |
[13:52] | You never saw anything,huh? | 你敢说你什么都没看到 |
[13:53] | Now,it never occurred to you that most trucking executives | 你从来没想过那些运输主管 |
[13:56] | Don’t drive in porsches and carry mac-10s? | 会开着保时捷然后携带mac-10s? |
[13:59] | Please don’t hurt me. | 不要伤害我 |
[14:00] | You approached sam at a cooking class | 你利用厨艺课来接近萨姆 |
[14:02] | Which costs more than you earn all week. | 那些支出可比你的收入多很多 |
[14:05] | And then you happen to mention a sad story about raul? | 然后你碰巧说起一个关于罗尔的故事 |
[14:07] | What a coincidence –sam can help. | 太巧了 萨姆能帮上忙 |
[14:09] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我告诉你实话吧 |
[14:10] | Who are you?! | 你到底是谁 |
[14:17] | I’m d.e.a. | 我是缉毒局的 |
[14:19] | I’m a cop. | 一个警察 |
[14:24] | I have been undercover for 2 years. | 我做卧底已经2年了 |
[14:25] | Making a case against raul’s boss,campos. | 在做一个有关罗尔的老大坎帕斯的案子 |
[14:28] | He runs a billion dollarsin cocaine through miami | 他通过迈阿密中转十亿毒品 |
[14:29] | For the valdez cartel. | 到瓦尔迪茨的卡特尔 |
[14:32] | And raul is his number-two guy in charge of security. | 罗尔是他保安系统里的第二号人物 |
[14:33] | Okay,look. | 好的 听着 |
[14:35] | Is raul really stalking you,or was that a lie,too? | 罗尔跟踪你的事到底是不是真的 |
[14:38] | No,it’s the truth. | 这是真的 |
[14:40] | The hostess job at ernesto’s is my cover. | 做服务员只是掩饰 |
[14:42] | That’s where campos likes to eat and talk business. | 坎帕斯经常在那就餐和开会 |
[14:44] | I tried not to draw attention to myself,but raul noticed me. | 我尽量保持低调 可还是被罗尔盯上了 |
[14:49] | And if you went to the d.e.a with your problem, | 如果去向辑毒局汇报这事 |
[14:51] | They’d pull you off the job. | 他们会把你开除掉的 |
[14:52] | Yeah,my investigation would be over. | 那我的调查也被中断 |
[14:54] | I’ve worked too hard to let that happen, | 我可是花了很多心血的 |
[14:55] | And that’s why i came to you. | 所以我只能求助你们 |
[14:56] | Nice touch,approaching me through sam. | 好方法嘛 通过萨姆来找我 |
[14:58] | Well,i’m sorry i lied. | 我很抱歉我说谎了 |
[15:00] | But i needed to be sure you’d help me. | 但我得确认你们会帮我 |
[15:02] | -you’d do the same thing. I’ve heard the stories. -what stories? | -我听说你们也在做这事 -什么事 |
[15:05] | There are rumors about a guy | 有消息说前些日子 |
[15:05] | who took on the cartel a while back. | 有人接了挑战书 |
[15:08] | I found the people you helped, | 我找到了那些你帮过的人 |
[15:10] | And they told me what you did. | 他们把你所做的都告诉了我 |
[15:11] | Don’t believe everything you hear. | 别相信他们 |
[15:13] | Listen,i don’t care who you were. | 听着 我不在乎你是谁 |
[15:14] | I just need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[15:15] | They have a big shipment coming in a few days. | 这几天他们会出货 |
[15:17] | I’m really close to finding out where. | 我几乎就要发现地点了 |
[15:19] | But not if raul kills you first. | 只要罗尔没先干掉你… |
[15:23] | I could go to jail for involving you. | 和你们有牵连 我还会自身难保 |
[15:25] | I’m out here alone.do you understand? | 我只能是一个人 你明白吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah, actually. | 当然明白 |
[15:28] | I have a pretty good idea what that’s like. | 我有一个非常好的方案 |
[15:36] | Ernesto’s that’s where i work. | 欧尼斯托 那是我工作的地方 |
[15:40] | There’s campos. | 那就是坎帕斯 |
[15:41] | He and raul meet every day for lunch. | 他和罗尔每天都在那会面吃中饭 |
[15:49] | Is that kind of firepower normal, | 那只是他们的常规武装 |
[15:52] | Or is this a special occasion? | 还是特别武器 |
[15:53] | Campos is in a turf war with the mexicans. | 坎帕斯和一些墨西哥人在争地盘 |
[15:56] | They put a hit out on him last week. | 上周他们狠狠地教训了他一回 |
[15:58] | -it’s pretty ugly. -ugly’s good. | -非常的邪恶 -邪恶好啊 |
[16:00] | -we can work with ugly. -how? | -我们可以和邪恶共舞 -怎么办 |
[16:02] | I need to get in with raul quietly, | 我要和罗尔先悄悄熟悉起来 |
[16:05] | Make myself useful,get some information. | 想办法混进去 弄点信息 |
[16:06] | Then i let campos know | 然后我要让坎帕斯知道 |
[16:07] | That raul is spilling information to a new friend | 罗尔正偷偷的把一些信息 |
[16:09] | Behind his back. | 泄露给他的新朋友 |
[16:11] | Campos deals with raul for us, | 让坎帕斯自己干掉罗尔 |
[16:12] | And it looks like you had nothing to do with it. | 然后你就可以全身而退 |
[16:14] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说的好像很简单 |
[16:15] | That sounded easy? | 很简单吗 |
[16:33] | Raul? | 罗尔 |
[16:34] | Where he hell are you? | 你死哪去了 |
[16:36] | On the bus, coming to work. | 在公车上,正要去工作 |
[16:38] | I called you. Left you messages. | 我给你打过电话 也发过信息 |
[16:40] | You didn’t answer or call back… | 你都没有回 |
[16:43] | Who do you think with? | 你和谁一起了 |
[16:44] | I’m not with anyone, Raul. | 罗尔 我没有和谁一起啊 |
[16:45] | If you are lying- | 如果你骗我 |
[16:46] | I swear, there’e no one here. | 我发誓 只有我一个人 |
[16:47] | We’ll talk about it when I see you. | 我们见面再谈 |
[16:54] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做的 |
[16:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:06] | Sam told me about your latest client. | 萨姆告诉我说你又接了一个客户 |
[17:10] | She sounds like a handful. | 好像还挺棘手的 |
[17:12] | Just helping her with a job. | 只是帮她做本职工作而已 |
[17:14] | -where did all these checks come from? -barry. | -这些支票哪来的 -巴瑞 |
[17:16] | Whatever you said to him must have been convincing. | 你和他说的必须要使他信服 |
[17:19] | These are leftovers from a defunct shell company. | 这些是从一个倒闭公司里拿来的 |
[17:21] | What are you doing with them? | 你打算怎么做 |
[17:23] | Becoming a forger. | 化身伪造者 |
[17:24] | Approach the tunisian with a few phony checks… | 借用一些假币来接近那个突尼斯人 |
[17:27] | And you’re not just a client,you’re a colleague. | 看来你不但是客户还是同道中人啊 |
[17:42] | Check fraud is more about technique | 假币制造比高科技设备更有 |
[17:43] | Than high-tech equipment. | 技术含量 |
[17:45] | Some old checks,a roll of scotch tape, | 旧支票 胶纸带 |
[17:48] | Some nail-polish remover,and you’re in business. | 清除液 就能让你开工 |
[17:50] | Nail-polish remover is mostly acetone,which dissolves ink. | 清除液主要是溶解了墨水的丙酮 |
[17:56] | Get your hands on a check | 把手放在支票上 |
[17:57] | That’s been filled out by the account holder, | 你就感觉自己是帐户持有人了 |
[18:00] | Dissolve everything but the signature, | 除了签名其他的都溶解掉 |
[18:02] | And you’ve got yourself a blank check. | 就能得到一张空白支票 |
[18:05] | Counterfeiters call it “check washing.” | 伪造者叫它”洗钱” |
[18:11] | There may be no honor among thieves, | 那些人可能不会有什么好头衔 |
[18:13] | But there’s a certain amount of respect. | 但他们还是小有名气 |
[18:14] | Establishing you’re in the same racket | 暗示他们你也是同行 |
[18:17] | Is a great way to make an introduction. | 是一个很好的介绍方式 |
[18:21] | Nefzi,right? | 耐弗兹 没错吧 |
[18:22] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[18:24] | Barry. | 巴瑞 |
[18:28] | Barry referred you? | 巴瑞跟你说的吗 |
[18:29] | Ah,manner of speaking. | 不太算是 |
[18:31] | He called you a son of a bitch, | 他说你是个混蛋 |
[18:32] | Which,i figured,anybody barry doesn’t like,cool by me. | 可能巴瑞看谁都不顺眼吧 |
[18:35] | Anyway,i took this job. | 不管怎样 我准备做这事 |
[18:38] | I got to dupe this. | 我要复制这个 |
[18:40] | Little out of my league. | 从组织里拿出来的小东西 |
[18:43] | I’m good with papers,not with computers. | 搞点纸制的活没问题 玩电脑我就不行了 |
[18:45] | I think this is a computer thing,right? | 这是与电脑相关的吧 |
[18:47] | Yes,it’s a computer thing. | 是 是电脑有关 |
[18:51] | Why would anyone believe you could do this? | 为什么我要相信你可以做这行 |
[18:55] | Did i mention i’m good with papers? | 我不是刚说了我是玩纸高手吗 |
[18:59] | Check fraud is for children. | 小孩过家家玩还行 |
[19:01] | Counterfeiting electronics takes real skill. | 电子伪造才是真功夫 |
[19:04] | No argument from me. That’s why i’m coming to you. | 别说这个了 我不正要找你嘛 |
[19:06] | I can do this job,but,uh,it’ll cost you. | 做这个没问题 但比较贵 |
[19:10] | Yeah,i figured. | 这我知道 |
[19:11] | Maybe we could do a whatchamacallit like the barter? | 我们叫它什么来着 以物易物? |
[19:15] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[19:16] | I give you some of my work, | 就是我给你我的的产品 |
[19:17] | And you do the badge for me. | 你给我做个通行证 |
[19:18] | This is hackworki can do in my sleep. | 这种杂活我闭上眼睛都能搞定 |
[19:21] | Cash only — $10,000. | 10,000美圆 只收现金 |
[19:23] | $5,000 now,$5,000 on delivery. | 5,000美金预付 5,000美金货到付款 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 成交 |
[19:35] | People who try to cheat me… | 想要耍花招的话 |
[19:39] | They regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[19:40] | You understand me? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[19:41] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我也没想过这么做 |
[19:44] | When can i get the badge back? | 我什么时候能拿回通行证 |
[19:45] | I can have a basic knockoff by tomorrow, | 明天我就可以做出个粗糙点的复制品来 |
[19:47] | But if you want a better quality,it’ll take a few days. | 如果想质量好点的话 那要多花几天时间 |
[19:52] | Take your time. | 那你慢慢来 |
[20:05] | Yeah,mom? | 老妈 啥事 |
[20:05] | Michael,i’m at the counselor’s office. | 迈克尔 我正在心理医生的办公室 |
[20:08] | You missed our appointment. | 你错过了我们的预约 |
[20:10] | Oh,um,some– something came up. | 临时出了点事 |
[20:12] | I should have called. | 我该给你打个电话的 |
[20:14] | They have a very strict cancellation policy here,michael. | 迈克尔 这里的预约制度很严格 |
[20:17] | It’s worse than the airlines. | 比飞机场的登机时间还准时 |
[20:18] | I’ll pay for the session. | 这次的钱我来付吧 |
[20:20] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[20:28] | Hello? | 你是? |
[20:28] | You look upset. | 你看起来不开心 |
[20:30] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[20:32] | Yeah,everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[20:34] | Just some personal issues. | 有是些个人问题 |
[20:37] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你的来电 |
[20:39] | If you need to talk,michael,i’m here for you. | 迈克尔 如果你想找个人谈谈心 可以找我 |
[20:41] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你关心 |
[20:42] | Why don’t you give me your home number, | 不妨你给我你家号码 |
[20:44] | And i’ll take you up on that? | 好让我改日奉陪 |
[20:46] | I assume we’ll be getting our badges soon. | 我以为我们很快就可以拿到通行证 |
[20:48] | A few days. | 还要几天时间 |
[20:49] | That wasn’t what was agreed to. | 这可不是我们达成的约定 |
[20:51] | We were expecting them sooner. | 我们期望早点完工 |
[20:53] | Yeah,well,that’s the best i can do. | 我已经尽力了 |
[20:55] | I doubt that,michael. | 我很怀疑 迈克尔 |
[21:14] | Yeah,the man i’m looking for. | 终于找到你了 |
[21:17] | And why is that? | 这话怎么说 |
[21:19] | You’re in — let’s call it the shipping business, | 你在所谓的海运行业做生意 |
[21:21] | And me,let’s call me a consultant. | 至于我 可以叫我顾问 |
[21:23] | Now,a guy moving your kind of cargo | 运送你的货物的人 |
[21:26] | Is always looking to make it go from point “a” to point “b.” | 总是把货从一个地方运到另一个地方 |
[21:29] | I can help with this job. | 我能在这方面帮你 |
[21:32] | I can make your life easier… | 我可以使你的生活变得轻松 |
[21:34] | A lot easier for the right price. | 轻松拿到好价格 |
[21:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[21:38] | I import coffee. | 我做咖啡进口生意 |
[21:40] | Right,and i used to work for the mexicans. | 我曾给墨西哥人工作过 |
[21:41] | Let’s cut the crap. | 开门见山好了 |
[21:45] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 |
[21:50] | You know,where i come from, | 你知道我从哪里来 |
[21:52] | Talk like that… Can get you killed. | 你这么说话 可要丢小命的 |
[21:55] | Well,i’m sure you wouldn’t want blood | 我肯定你不希望血迹 |
[21:57] | All over that nice suit, | 沾在这身漂亮的西服上 |
[21:59] | So why don’t you just hear me out? | 为何不听我把话说完 |
[22:00] | Talk. | 说 |
[22:02] | I busted my ass for the mexicans. | 我和墨西哥人搞翻脸了 |
[22:05] | They didn’t truly appreciate what i do. | 他们并不看重我做的这些 |
[22:08] | And what is it exactly that you do? | 你到底是做什么的 |
[22:10] | I expedite things. | 我可以助你一臂之力 |
[22:12] | I got a lot of friends. | 我认识很多朋友 |
[22:14] | Who are these friends? | 你的朋友是哪些人 |
[22:15] | Police,customs,on the docks. | 码头上的警察和海关 |
[22:19] | Anything beyond that,i’d be giving away my trade secrets. | 除此之外 我还可以透露点我的小诀窍 |
[22:23] | But i can assure you that your deliveries | 我可以保证你货物运送 |
[22:25] | Would come on time,hassle-free. | 准时到达 麻烦减半 |
[22:28] | How does that sound? | 听起来怎么样 |
[22:30] | Too good to be true. | 太完美了而不真实 |
[22:33] | Strange that you come to me,not to my boss. | 奇怪 你来找我而不去找我老板 |
[22:36] | What do i want with your boss? | 我找你老板干什么 |
[22:38] | You’ll be my boss. | 你就是我老板 |
[22:40] | I don’t even want to meet campos. | 我可不想见坎帕斯 |
[22:41] | I mean,the way i see it, | 我的意思 我就是这么看的 |
[22:42] | I’m just here to make you look good,me to make money. | 我可以让你风风光光 而我又能挣钱 |
[22:44] | As long as i’m paid, you can be the hero. | 只要我能拿到工资 你就可以当英雄 |
[22:50] | You know,if you’re interested,give me a call. | 如果有兴趣 给我打电话 |
[22:55] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[22:57] | -allow me to buy you a drink,no? -sí. | -我能为你点杯酒吗 -这就对了 |
[23:01] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 |
[23:05] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[23:07] | Raul,i have to work. | 罗尔 我得工作 |
[23:10] | Yes, yes my love | 是 是 我的甜心 |
[23:12] | We need a table for two and a blottle of dom | 给我两安排个桌位 再点瓶酒 |
[23:19] | Very nice girl,huh? | 漂亮吧 |
[23:21] | Catholic. | 天主教徒 |
[23:24] | A volcano waiting to erupt. | 就像喷发在即的火山 |
[23:29] | She loves me more than her own life. | 她爱我胜过她的生命 |
[23:34] | That’s a lot. | 真的是很爱你 |
[23:40] | Mom? | 老妈? |
[23:42] | I wanted to apologize | 我为我错过了 |
[23:44] | For,you know,missing our appointment. | 我们的预约而道歉 |
[23:45] | Michael,the new coffee maker. | 迈克尔 新咖啡机 |
[23:49] | Thank you. That’s more than enough apology. | 谢谢 这个道歉有够诚意的 |
[23:52] | Why didn’t you wake me last night? | 为什么昨晚不叫醒我呢 |
[23:53] | I was in a hurry. | 我那时和匆忙 |
[23:57] | Uh,excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[23:59] | You were here long enough to read the paper. | 你待的时间都够看报纸来着 |
[24:16] | Did your mom like the coffee maker? | 你妈妈喜欢那个咖啡机吗 |
[24:18] | I picked it out myself. | 我亲自挑选的 |
[24:19] | Built-in grinder,integrated water filter. | 内置磨豆过滤功能为一体 |
[24:23] | Makes up to 10 cups. | 一次能冲上10杯 |
[24:25] | Perfect for her weekly poker game. | 对于周末打个扑克最合适不过了 |
[24:27] | Yeah,i’d stay away from her. | 我就可以不用老在她身边了 |
[24:29] | You were the one that told me | 是你自己告诉我 |
[24:31] | I needed to buy her a coffee maker. | 要给你老妈买个咖啡机 |
[24:34] | What about these? Do you like these? | 这副怎么样 你喜欢吗 |
[24:36] | It depends on where you’re staying. | 那要看你在什么地方戴 |
[24:37] | They’re nice for south beach, | 在南沙滩就很不错 |
[24:38] | But if you’re in coral gables, | 如果是在珊瑚礁的话 |
[24:39] | I’d go with something conservative. | 我更倾向简洁点的 |
[24:41] | Always pushing. | 你总那么激进 |
[24:43] | Always probing. | 那么追根到底 |
[24:44] | It’s cute. | 这很吸引人 |
[24:47] | But you need to understand something. | 但是你要明白一些事 |
[24:52] | Right now,you work for us. | 你现在为我们工作 |
[24:53] | And who would that be? | 那又怎样 |
[24:55] | There’s an easy way to do this and a hard way. | 我们有”敬酒”和”罚酒’这两种 |
[24:57] | I like my way. | 我两种都不要 |
[24:58] | Is that why you decided to take your timedelivering the badges | 这就是你拖延时间去搞个通行证 |
[25:02] | To see how i would respond? | 是想看看我有什么应对方法? |
[25:06] | Quality work takes time. | 慢工出细活 |
[25:08] | Right,right. | 很对 |
[25:10] | Every puppy starts off chewing the furniture,michael. | 迈克尔 每只小狗一开始都爱咬家具 |
[25:14] | Eventually they learn. | 最终他们会学乖 |
[25:17] | Next time i give you a deadline,i expect you to meet it. | 下次我给你的期限 我希望你按时完成 |
[25:21] | Don’t test me again, | 不要再考验我的耐心 |
[25:22] | Or the next time i leave a gift at your mom’s house, | 或说下次 我给你妈妈家带去个礼物 |
[25:25] | It’s not gonna be a coffee maker. | 就不会是个咖啡机这么简单了 |
[25:36] | If you want to make a friend, solve a problem for them. | 如果想交个朋友 首先你要帮他们解决麻烦 |
[25:40] | No problem to solve? Create one. | 没忙好帮? 那就制造一个 |
[25:53] | Almost done,michael. | 迈克尔 差不多好了 |
[25:55] | Make it look professional. | 做的专业一点 |
[25:56] | Yeah,i’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that. | 你没说我也知道 |
[25:58] | You getting friendly with raul? | 你和罗尔进展地怎么样了 |
[26:00] | Yeah,friendly enough. | 很好 |
[26:02] | If i know my drug cartels, | 如果我知道毒品的价格 |
[26:04] | It won’t take much longer | 花不了多久 |
[26:05] | To make it look like he’s going behind the boss’ back. | 就可以伪装成他在老板背后插了一刀 |
[26:06] | Got to go. | 先这样 挂了 |
[26:12] | He’s searching your car. | 他在搜查你的车 |
[26:16] | Relationships are about trust. | 关系是基于信任之上建立的 |
[26:19] | People trust you when they have something on you — | 当你的把柄在别人手上时 他们才会信任你 |
[26:22] | Like,say,the name and address of a mistress in orlando | 比如你在奥兰多的情人名字和地址 |
[26:25] | Or information about a secret gambling habit. | 或者关于你有赌博爱好的信息 |
[26:29] | It’s all about making them feel secure. | 这些会让他们感到安心 |
[26:33] | Money problems? | 缺钱? |
[26:34] | That’s my business. | 那是我的问题 |
[26:36] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[26:37] | If things go well,everything’s okay. | 如果事情顺利 一切都好说 |
[26:40] | If it doesn’t… | 如果搞砸了 |
[26:43] | We know where your friends and your family are — | 我知道你朋友和家人住哪 |
[26:45] | A little insurance | 预先搞点保障措施 |
[26:47] | In case you get scared and run to the police. | 以防万一你到时脚软了投靠警察 |
[26:49] | Fine. | 明白 |
[26:51] | Maybe now you’ll give me a route and shipping information | 也许你该告诉我你运送的路线和信息了 |
[26:55] | So i can do my job. | 这样我就可以做我份内的事 |
[26:56] | Mm,that is not how it works. | 这不是我们做事的方式 |
[26:57] | Then how the hell am i supposed to help you | 见鬼了 你不告诉我信息 |
[26:59] | With the mexicans and the police if you keep me in the dark? | 叫我怎么帮你搞定墨西哥人和警方 |
[27:01] | You tell me what you know first. | 你先告诉我你知道些什么 |
[27:03] | Man,this is a waste of my time. | 哥们 你这是浪费我时间 |
[27:06] | No. | 别动 |
[27:08] | People don’t trust information they get for free. | 人们对轻松得来的情报总不信任 |
[27:10] | If you want to sell someone on a lie, | 如果你想成功骗过别人 |
[27:12] | You have to make them drag it out of you. | 你必须让他们觉得情报得到不易 |
[27:14] | It’s effective, but often painful. | 这很有效 但常常有点痛 |
[27:16] | You said you can be useful,no? | 你不是说你很能干吗 |
[27:18] | Fine. You tell me something. | 好吧 你告诉我点消息 |
[27:20] | It checks out,we talk. | 等核实了 我们再谈下一步 |
[27:22] | If not… | 如果其中有诈… |
[27:23] | All right. | 好 |
[27:24] | The d.e.a. | 缉毒局 |
[27:27] | They got a gps tracking device on one of your trucks. | 他们在你其中一辆卡车上装了全球定位追踪仪 |
[27:30] | I got a source in the d.a.’s office. | 这是我从地方检察官的线人那得知的 |
[27:43] | How could you be so studid? | 你们怎么这么愚蠢 |
[27:59] | I’ve always liked to think that the “c” in counseling | 我总把心理顾问这个词中的字母c |
[28:02] | Stands for communication. | 理解成沟通 |
[28:04] | It sounds like what madeline needs | 看起来麦德琳现在所须要的 |
[28:07] | Is for you to share something from that part of your life | 是你得和麦德琳沟通 |
[28:09] | That’s been closed off. | 谈谈你心中不为人知的那些事 |
[28:13] | Nothing’s coming to mind. | 没什么好说的 |
[28:16] | You’re missing the point. | 你没说到点子上 |
[28:18] | You’re right,ma. I am. | 老妈 你说地没错 |
[28:21] | Let’s try it this way. | 让我们试试这样 |
[28:23] | Madeline,um,you mentioned there were times | 麦德琳 你说你有时 |
[28:27] | When you wanted morecommunication but didn’t get it. | 你想和迈克尔沟通时 总不那么顺利 |
[28:30] | Can you share an example with michael? | 你能举个例子说说吗 |
[28:36] | Every year,michael called me on my birthday. | 每年迈克尔都会打电话祝我生日快乐 |
[28:39] | About eight years ago,he forgot. | 大概8年前 他就不给我打电话了 |
[28:43] | I was very upset, | 我就会很沮丧 |
[28:44] | And i never understood why he didn’t communicate. | 我到现在也不知道 他为什么不和我交流了 |
[28:51] | Michael,would you like to respond? | 迈克尔 你要怎么解释呢 |
[28:55] | At the time,i was stationed overseas, | 那时 我驻扎国外 |
[28:58] | Transporting colleague to a locked facility. | 押送一些人到一处关押点 |
[29:01] | There were some individuals who were trying very hard | 有一些人拼死 |
[29:03] | To prevent me from doing my job. | 阻止我的任务 |
[29:05] | I was injured and in a field hospital for six weeks. | 我负伤在野战医院呆了6个星期 |
[29:08] | They didn’t have a phone,so i could not communicate. | 那儿没有电话 所以我就不能和我妈沟通了 |
[29:12] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[29:16] | Now it’s your turn,michael. | 迈克尔 现在轮你问了 |
[29:18] | My turn? Mm-hmm. | 我问? |
[29:21] | When i was 9, | 当我9岁时 |
[29:22] | I stole groceries because dad blew his paycheck. | 因为老爸拿不到工资 我去杂货店偷东西 |
[29:26] | Go on. | 接着讲 |
[29:27] | The owner’s son,tommy knox,the bag boy, | 杂货店老板的儿子托米·诺克斯 那个打包的 |
[29:29] | Caught mewhile i was running out — | 在我逃跑时把我抓住了 |
[29:31] | Pounded me pretty good,gave me a black eye. | 把我打地够呛 给了我个熊猫眼 |
[29:33] | But i got away with the groceries. | 但我还是偷到了零食 |
[29:35] | When i got home,you took the groceries,mom, | 回家后 老妈你就把零食拿走了 |
[29:38] | But you never asked me about the black eye. | 但你从来没问过我有关黑眼圈的事 |
[29:40] | Any communication about that? | 怎么不沟通下这件事 |
[29:43] | Boys fight,michael. | 男孩子经常打架嘛 迈克尔 |
[29:45] | I thought you’d bought the groceries. | 我以为那些零食都是你买的 |
[29:47] | Then why did we never go back to that store? | 那为什么我们再也没去那家店买东西 |
[29:55] | Madeline? | 麦德琳? |
[30:00] | Let’s talk about the time that we went to disney world. | 还是谈谈那次我们去迪斯尼乐园的事吧 |
[30:05] | So,what made you pick her? | 那么 你为什么选她作心理顾问 |
[30:07] | There was something about her i liked. | 我看中了她的某些特质 |
[30:09] | I don’t know what i was thinking. | 我不知道当时怎么想的 |
[30:12] | Really? I didn’t think it was so bad. | 是吗 我觉得她还不错 |
[30:14] | -Yeah? -it’s raul. | -哪位 -我是罗尔 |
[30:16] | I’ve been thinking about your proposal. | 我一直在考虑你的提议 |
[30:19] | Meet me at the restaurant. | 餐馆见 |
[30:34] | Raul,what’s going on? | 罗尔 这是怎么了 |
[30:37] | what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:38] | Well,that is what i would like to know. | 是呀 我也想知道 |
[30:41] | What are you talking about? What is this? | 你在说什么 这算什么 |
[30:43] | A friend of mine used to be in the secret service in venezuela. | 我有个朋友曾经在委内瑞拉情报部门工作 |
[30:45] | He knows how to find things,like phone records. | 他有点小手段 比如搞到通话记录 |
[30:48] | I had him look in sophia’s cellphone. | 我让他查了下索菲亚的手机 |
[30:51] | You two were talking,no? Hmm? | 你俩有过通话 是不是 |
[30:54] | Did you think that i would not find out? | 你以为我发现不了 |
[30:56] | I don’t know what she’s told you. | 我不知道她和你说了些什么 |
[30:58] | She did not tell me nothing. | 她什么也没说 |
[31:00] | I had to figure it outfor myself. | 我得自己弄清楚 |
[31:02] | Now i will ask you the same thing i asked her. | 现在我问你个和她一样的问题 |
[31:04] | How long have you and this puta been sleeping together?! | 你和这婊子睡了多久了! |
[31:12] | You are out of your mind,raul. | 你疯了 罗尔 |
[31:13] | Do you think that i am stupid? | 你以为我是傻子吗 |
[31:15] | No. | 不 |
[31:17] | I don’t think you’re stupid,raul. I know you are. | 不是我觉得你傻 罗尔 是你本来就傻 |
[31:19] | Inexperienced operatives abandon a cover i.d. | 没经验的卧底在此压力下 |
[31:22] | Under pressure. | 放弃伪装身份 |
[31:24] | Experienced ones just play their roles harder. | 而有经验的则会把戏演的更为投入 |
[31:29] | Stop wasting my time!! | 不要浪费我的时间了! |
[31:33] | Of course i talked to sophia! | 我当然会和索菲亚通话 |
[31:35] | I’m checking up on you! | 我需要查探你的情况 |
[31:37] | You don’t think i do my homework | 你以为我不会下功夫 |
[31:38] | On the people i’m doing business with?! | 查探我的生意伙伴? |
[31:40] | I’m a professional! | 我可不是菜鸟 |
[31:41] | Please,raul. | 求你了 罗尔 |
[31:45] | I wish that i could trust you. | 我以为我可以信任你 |
[31:47] | Nothing happened. | 我没做什么 |
[31:49] | You know,she’s right.nothing. | 你知道吗 她说的没错 |
[31:52] | She wouldn’t give you up. | 她不肯放弃你 |
[31:53] | I tried to give her money.she wouldn’t take it. | 我想拿钱贿赂她 她分文不受 |
[31:55] | But if you want to shoot her,go ahead. | 但如果你想杀了她 那就动作快点 |
[31:56] | In fact,i’ll do it myself. No. | 不然 就让我来 不 |
[32:01] | You did that for me? | 你真这么做了? |
[32:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我 |
[32:10] | i was scared | 我被你吓坏了 |
[32:14] | you have nothing to be afraid of | 你什么也不用怕 |
[32:18] | we’re going somewhere nice tonight | 今晚我们去些好地方 |
[32:34] | can we talk now? we done playing games? | 现在可以谈生意了吗 游戏玩够了 |
[32:37] | no. | 不 |
[32:40] | it is time for you to meet the boss. | 你该去见见我老板了 |
[32:42] | yeah. remember we said no bosses? | 是吗 记得我们说过没有老板? |
[32:46] | that’s not how i operate. | 我一直是这样做 |
[32:49] | i don’t care. | 我不管 |
[32:50] | that is how i operate. | 我也一直是这样做 |
[32:59] | mike,that’s gonna screw up the whole plan. | 迈克尔 那会毁了整个计划 |
[33:01] | i thought the idea here was to make raul seem like a traitor. | 我觉得应该让他们以为罗尔是个叛徒 |
[33:03] | well,how you gonna catch him selling secrets | 但他就站在你跟前 |
[33:06] | behind his boss’s back when he’s standing | 向他老板引荐你 |
[33:08] | right in front of the guy,introducing you? | 你哪来的功夫揭他的短 |
[33:11] | if we can’t make raul a traitor one way, | 如果一种方法行不通 |
[33:13] | we’re gonna have to do it another way. | 我们就得换个方法 |
[33:15] | fi,get me a sniper rifleand some c-4. | 菲 弄把狙击步枪再来点炸弹 |
[33:16] | ooh,i like where this is going. | 我喜欢这样搞 |
[33:18] | i just opened that. | 我还没喝 |
[33:19] | we have work to do. | 我们有工作要做 |
[33:25] | morning,fellas! how you doing? i’m back. good to see you. | 早啊各位 最近如何 我又来了 见到你们真好 |
[33:28] | most people think distracting a group of guys | 大多数人以为 要分散一群人的注意力 |
[33:31] | is best doneby a beautiful woman. | 最好找美女去做 |
[33:33] | the problem with beautiful women | 但美女一出 |
[33:35] | is people want them to stick around, | 人们就会呆立不动 |
[33:37] | which can cause a lot of problems. | 这却是个麻烦 |
[33:39] | ever seen one of these? huh? i got plenty more ready to go. | 见过这个吗 我还有好多呢 |
[33:42] | look. i got to talk to your supervisor again. | 听着 我得再和你们头谈谈 |
[33:45] | tell him i’m offering some real money,okay? mucho — | 我有桩大买卖 怎么样 挣很多 |
[33:48] | obnoxious guys they just want to get rid of. | 而见到讨厌的家伙 他们就得立马打发走他 |
[33:50] | …dinero — see,that was a good upper-body workout. | …钱 看见了吗 这锻炼上身肌肉很有效 |
[33:52] | you know,you’re just,uh,uh — you truly are bullies. | 我说 你们…真是群流氓 |
[33:55] | okay,okay,okay. got it. | 好吧 好吧 我走 |
[34:05] | raul saysyou may be able to help us. | 罗尔说你能帮我们 |
[34:07] | he told me about the gps device. what else do you know? | 他告诉我那个GPS装置了 你还知道些什么新鲜的 |
[34:11] | i know your operation has problems — vulnerabilities. | 我知道你的买卖有些问题 不太安全 |
[34:13] | vulnerabilities? | 不安全? |
[34:16] | you have problems with your perimeter out there. | 你的场子有问题 |
[34:18] | i know how the feds are getting to your trucks. | 我知道联邦探员盯上你的货车了 |
[34:23] | show me. | 指给我看看 |
[34:26] | you see those boats? they’re an easy access point. | 看见那些船了吗 他们很容易上去 |
[34:33] | you ready,sam? | 准备好了吗 萨姆 |
[34:35] | go. | 行动 |
[34:44] | i’m not talking about fencing. i’m talking about a wall — | 我不是说围栏 我说的是围墙 |
[34:46] | you know,blocking the view from the street. | 你知道 得挡住街上行人的视线 |
[34:49] | i’m in a meeting, sophia | 我在开会 索菲亚 |
[34:50] | i’m sorry, i dont wanna bother you… but i need your help | 很抱歉 我不想打扰你…但我需要帮助 |
[34:53] | what’s wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[34:54] | there’s a man here. | 这有个家伙 |
[34:55] | he’s drunk and keeps putting his hands all over me | 他喝醉了还对我动手动脚 |
[34:56] | hey,there she is! | 看看这是谁啊 |
[34:58] | hey,come on over here,mamacita. | 到这边来 美女 |
[35:00] | come over here and meet chuck. | 过来啊 见见恰克 |
[35:01] | give it up. give me some. | -把手拿开 -来吧 |
[35:02] | stay right there | 在那等我 |
[35:04] | ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈 |
[35:05] | i have to go. | 我得出去一下 |
[35:07] | i need to handle something with sophia at the restaurant. | 索菲亚在餐馆有麻烦 我过去看看 |
[35:11] | i’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:15] | you don’t think raul would ever — nah. | 你从没想过罗尔会 算了 |
[35:18] | what?i don’t know. | -什么 -我不知道 |
[35:22] | raul would never go to the cops. | 罗尔也许会给警察报信 |
[35:23] | of course not. | 当然不会 |
[35:25] | no. i know. | 不 我知道 |
[35:26] | it’s just that sophia’s not at work today. | 索菲亚今天不上班的 |
[35:28] | so why is he going to the restaurant to meet her? | 那他为什么要去餐馆见她呢 |
[35:32] | most assassinations | 大多数的暗杀 |
[35:33] | involve the firing of a single well-placed bullet. get down! | 通常只需要一颗够精准的子弹 趴下! |
[35:37] | the trick to selling an assassination attempt | 而佯装暗杀 |
[35:39] | is to use a lot more firepower. | 却得需要更多的火力 |
[35:46] | and an explosion or two doesn’t hurt. | 一两次爆炸也不会伤到人 |
[36:00] | raul set you up! | 罗尔算计你! |
[36:02] | tráiganmelo! | 这个叛徒! |
[36:04] | bring him to me | 带他来见我 |
[36:06] | drug cartels have their own internal justice system. | 毒贩们有自己内部的司法体系 |
[36:09] | it doesn’t involve courts or lawyers | 他们不需要法庭和律师 |
[36:12] | or proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. | 也不需要通过合理的疑点来判定有罪 |
[36:15] | if they think you might be a traitor, | 如果他们认为你是叛徒 |
[36:17] | they’ll kill you just to be on the safe side. | 慎重起见他们就得杀了你 |
[36:19] | run,raul! run,baby! | 快跑 罗尔 跑啊 |
[36:22] | and we fit a half a kilo of cocaine in every can. | 我们在每个罐里都放了一斤可卡因 |
[36:24] | look,i’m not talking anymore,okay? | 听着 我就说这些了 明白吗 |
[36:26] | not until i’m — i’m sure that you can protect me from campos. | 除非你们能给我提供人身保护 |
[36:29] | don’t worry. you cooperate,we’ll take care of you. | 别担心 只要你合作 我们就会保护你 |
[36:32] | just got to make sureyou’re telling us everything. | 只是为了确认你已经坦白了一切 |
[36:34] | so we’re gonna have you talk to one of our agents — | 你还得和我们的一位探员谈谈 |
[36:37] | someone who knowsyour operation pretty well. | 她对你了解的更清楚一些 |
[36:46] | hello,raul. | 你好啊 罗尔 |
[36:57] | how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[36:59] | raul took a plea. | 罗尔提出要人身保护 |
[37:00] | he’s headed to a maximum-security facility | 他的安保绝对是 |
[37:03] | for his own protection. | 最高级别的 |
[37:04] | with what he gave us, | 有他帮忙 |
[37:06] | campos will be going away for a long time,too. | 坎帕斯得消失一段时间了 |
[37:09] | i can’t thank you enough. if there’s anything — | 实在太谢谢你了 如果有什么 |
[37:11] | there is. | 是有一件 |
[37:13] | the rumor you heard about me — keep it a rumor. | 有关我的传闻 仍旧只当作传闻吧 |
[37:16] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:27] | wow. can’t even tell the difference. | 完全区分不出真假啊 |
[37:30] | of course you can’t. | 当然区分不出 |
[37:32] | it took three prototypes, | 费了我3个模板 |
[37:33] | but that one’s my masterpiece. | 但只有这个堪称杰作 |
[37:36] | now…the rest of the money. | 现在…另一半工钱 |
[37:39] | yeah. | 当然 |
[37:40] | hey,any way of telling what these things are for? | 你能研究出这些东西是作什么用的吗 |
[37:44] | of course there are ways. | 当然可以 |
[37:45] | there’s an extra 5 grand in the bag if you could tell me. | 如果你能告诉我 给你另加5千美金 |
[37:49] | you know,i got a guywho wants to know | 是这样 我有个伙计想知道 |
[37:50] | what buildings these get you into. | 这些卡是在哪些大楼用的 |
[37:56] | i can find out. | 可以 |
[37:58] | come back next week. | 下周再过来 |
[38:08] | in intelligence, | 在情报界 |
[38:10] | a good adversary lets you think you’re winning. | 高手会让你觉得你是赢家 |
[38:13] | they know the best attack is the one you don’t see coming. | 他们知道没防备的攻击最有效 |
[38:16] | so you learn to be vigilant | 所以你得时刻警惕 |
[38:18] | when you think you’ve got the upper hand… | 当你以为你占据优势的时候… |
[38:22] | because that’swhen they’ll strike. | 就是他们攻击的时刻 |
[38:30] | nefzi! | 耐弗兹! |
[38:38] | if you walk in on a corpse and can’t catch your breath, | 如果你来到尸体旁 感觉呼吸不畅 |
[38:41] | you might be suffering from a panic attack, | 也许是因为恐慌 |
[38:44] | or someone might be pumping nitrogen gas into the room | 或者是有人在房间施放氮气 |
[38:47] | to displace all the oxygen. | 以驱散掉氧气 |
[38:49] | it’s not a bad way to kill someone. | 对杀人来说这算是高明之举 |
[38:51] | they suffocate before they realize there’s a problem. | 他们在觉察之前就已经窒息而亡了 |
[38:54] | it won’t show up on a tox screen, | 毒气检验完全查不出来 |
[38:55] | and there’s no trailleft behind… | 同时也找不到痕迹 |
[38:58] | unless you know where to look. | 除非你知道该从哪找 |
[39:09] | there are a lot of disadvantages | 呆在犯罪现场 |
[39:11] | to being at the scene of a crime. | 有很多不利因素 |
[39:12] | you can get arrested. you can get yourself killed. | 有可能会被捕 也有可能会死掉 |
[39:16] | and no matter how many times you’ve done it, | 不管你做了多少次 |
[39:18] | it’s never fun hanging out with a dead body. | 但与死尸在一起绝无乐趣可言 |
[39:24] | but the advantage is there’s no one around | 但好处是周围没有人 |
[39:26] | to object to a little intelligence gathering. | 来指责你顺手牵羊 |
[39:35] | mom? | 妈? |
[39:36] | hi,honey. | 宝贝 |
[39:38] | want some coffee? i made a pot. | 想来点咖啡吗 我泡了一壶 |
[39:41] | no,uh,we got to go.don’t we have the session? | 不了 我们该走了 不是还有咨询吗 |
[39:44] | i decided to find another counselor — | 我决定换一个咨询师 |
[39:47] | someone who has better questions. | 提问更有水平的 |
[39:55] | mom,what i did while i was away | 妈 我不想说 |
[39:57] | i don’t like to talk about. | 我不在时都干了些什么 |
[39:59] | but if you want to spend timetogether,we can do that. | 但如果你想一起共度时光 绝对没问题 |
[40:03] | we can take a pottery class together. | 一起去上陶艺课怎么样 |
[40:08] | no,thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[40:10] | that’s all i needis another ugly ceramic ashtray. | 我不想再弄一个难看的烟灰缸出来 |
[40:23] | i remember when you came home with the groceries. | 我其实记得你带着杂货回家 |
[40:26] | you said you bought them. | 你说是你买的 |
[40:29] | and you looked so proud… | 你看起来十分自豪… |
[40:34] | …that it broke my heart. | …我真的很心痛 |
[40:38] | i thought that you didn’twant me to know,michael. | 我觉得你是不想让我知道 迈克尔 |
[40:47] | i always hated that bag boy. | 我一直讨厌那小子 |
[40:49] | it’s nice to knowi was right about him. | 很高兴我没看错他 |
[41:04] | he was awfully good,don’t you think? | 他挺有一手的 你觉得呢 |
[41:06] | are you gonna kill everyone i talk to? | 你打算杀了所有和我说话的人吗 |
[41:07] | better them than you,michael. | 总比杀了你要好 迈克尔 |
[41:09] | no more nitrogen gas,no more high-powered rifles. | 别再用氮气 别再用大口径猎枪 |
[41:13] | all right,fine. | 好 没问题 |
[41:15] | oh,look. you forgot your money. | 看啊 你忘了你的钱了 |
[41:18] | no,i’m never gonna work for you,carla. | 不 我绝不会为你工作 卡拉 |
[41:21] | not that way. | 至少不会用那种方式 |
[41:23] | that’s okay,michael. | 好的 迈克尔 |
[41:25] | i’ll hold on to it for you. | 我先帮你拿着 |
[41:28] | no coffee today? | 今天不一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[41:30] | sorry, i have a another meeting… | 抱歉 我还有个会议… |
[41:33] | but we’ll be in touch | 但我们会再联络的 |
[41:40] | hey,mike. what’s up? | 迈克尔 什么事 |
[41:42] | yeah,sam. i think i got something. | 萨姆 我想我发现了点东西 |
[41:45] | carla speaks arabic with a kurdish accent. | 卡拉说阿拉伯语带有库尔德语口音 |
[41:48] | huh. you think she was stationed there? | 你觉得她曾在那呆过? |
[41:50] | i was hoping you could ask around. | 我希望你能问问周围的人 |
[41:52] | will do,buddy. | 可以 伙计 |
[41:53] | but i got to tell you,it’s not much to go on. | 但我得告诉你 这不会有太大帮助的 |
[41:55] | i know,sam. | 我知道 萨姆 |
[41:57] | but it’s more than we had. | 但我们至少比原来知道的要多了 |