时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | you do whatever work comes your way. | 你做所有找上门来的工作 |
[00:22] | you rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你得靠任何还理你的人 |
[00:24] | a trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个暴力狂前女友 |
[00:26] | should we shoot them? | 要不要杀了他们? |
[00:28] | an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个像F.B.I告发你的老朋友… |
[00:30] | you know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你了解间谍…就是一帮贱娘们 |
[00:32] | …family, too… hey, is that your mom again? | -…还有家庭… -又是你妈妈? |
[00:35] | …if you’re desperate. someone needs your help, Michael. | -…当你绝望时 -有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:37] | bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 底线是 直到你找到是谁黑了你 |
[00:42] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也不能去 |
[00:46] | why go back to work for the people | 为什么要回去给那些 |
[00:48] | who’ve put you through all this? | 把你搞成这样的人工作 |
[00:49] | i want to clear my name. | 我要恢复名誉 |
[00:50] | i want to know who did this to me. | 我想知道谁黑了我 |
[00:52] | you think i burned you? | 你觉得我黑了你? |
[00:53] | i know you did. | 我知道是你干的 |
[00:54] | you’re on the edge of something | 你在一些事的边缘 |
[00:56] | much, much bigger than us, my friend. | 这些事比我们要庞大 |
[00:57] | people i work for — they have plans for you. | 我的上司 他们对你有个计划 |
[01:01] | Nate, i need you to pick me up. | 内特 我需要你来接我 |
[01:02] | Fi and Sam are on a job dealing with some heroin dealers. | 菲和萨姆正在和毒贩做笔买卖 |
[01:07] | out of the car! | 下车 |
[01:09] | they took Sam. | 他们带走了萨姆 |
[01:11] | yeah, that was pretty painful. | 是 是挺疼的 |
[01:13] | how was that for you? | 你打的疼不? |
[01:15] | uh, Mike, it’s for you. | 麦克 找你的 |
[01:17] | yello? | 你好? |
[01:19] | come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来吧 出来吧 你在哪 |
[01:21] | Nate, i’m gonna pull over and get out. | 内特 我要跳出去 |
[01:22] | you said they were following us. | 你不是说他们在跟踪我们嘛 |
[01:24] | yeah, they want me. when i get out, you go. | 是 他们要的是我 我出去后 你继续开 |
[01:26] | you don’t stop for anything, you got it? | 什么情况都别停车 明白吗 |
[01:29] | i have a job to do. i need 12 hours. | 我有个活要干 我需要12小时 |
[01:31] | if you even come near me before that, | 如果你在这之前接近我 |
[01:32] | i will put a bullet in my head. | 我就射穿自己的脑袋 |
[01:35] | woman: i believe we have a deal. | 成交 |
[01:36] | at least this time we get to say goodbye. | 起码这次我们得说再见了 |
[01:38] | thank you, Fi. | 谢谢你 菲 |
[01:43] | time to get some questions answered. | 是时候找出答案了 |
[01:44] | burn notice, huh? | 黑名单 |
[01:51] | we need to talk, Michael. | 我们得谈谈 迈克尔 |
[01:53] | we’ve been trying to bring you in. | 我们已经想办法带你来了 |
[01:56] | we’re so looking forward to meeting you. | 我们真等不及见你了 |
[02:07] | as a spy, you get to spend a lot of time alone. | 作为一个间谍 你要独自度过许多时间 |
[02:18] | whether you’re in an indonesian prison, | 无论你是在印尼的监狱 |
[02:20] | a cave in the afghan mountains, or the back of a cargo truck, | 还是在阿富汗的山洞里 或者货车的后厢 |
[02:22] | it comes with the job. | 这是工作需要 |
[02:24] | you’re trained to make the most of it, | 你要充分利用这段时间 |
[02:26] | plan your next move, go over your intel, | 计划下一步怎么走 检查你的英特尔 |
[02:28] | review your training. | 复习你的训练过程 |
[02:29] | but when you’ve cleaned your gun 30 times | 但当你把枪擦了30遍 |
[02:33] | and reviewed the past tense | 把5种语言的动词过去时态 |
[02:34] | of every verb in five languages, | 都重温一遍后 |
[02:36] | you start itching to make a move. | 你就开始极度渴望动一动了 |
[03:01] | hello? | 你好 |
[03:03] | hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[03:04] | sounds like you’re having quite a party out there. | 听起来你那有个派对呀 |
[03:07] | indeed we are. and you’re the guest of honor. | 确实在开派对 而且你还是贵宾 |
[03:21] | no need for that, Michael. the shooting’s all over. | 不用这样 迈克尔 到处都是狙击手 |
[03:25] | i hope you’re not too disappointed. | 希望你别太失望 |
[03:27] | you can see me? oh, i wish i could see you. | 你能看见我? 我希望我也能看见你 |
[03:29] | i thought we were gonna meet. | 我们不是应该会面吗 |
[03:30] | we will. first some business. | 会的 先谈点生意 |
[03:32] | yeah, sweetie. | 好啊 甜心 |
[03:34] | i thought we were gonna discuss why you burned me. | 我想我们应该讨论一下你为什么黑我 |
[03:36] | we’ve had our eye on you for a while, Michael. | 我们已经盯了你一段时间了 迈克尔 |
[03:39] | i’m sorry. i didn’t catch your name. | 对不起 我还不知道你的名字 |
[03:40] | no, you didn’t. | 是啊 你不知道 |
[03:46] | why don’t you call me “Carla”? | 叫我”卡拉”? |
[03:49] | go over to the car. | 去车那里 |
[03:50] | we have something we want you to take care of for us. | 有点事需要你帮忙 |
[03:53] | a job. | 一个工作 |
[03:54] | don’t call it a job. | 别叫它工作 |
[03:56] | call it a favor. | 只是一个小忙 |
[03:57] | i assume it has to do with the guy | 我想跟这个被绑的严严实实 |
[03:59] | you’ve got gift-wrapped and duct-taped. | 的家伙有关 |
[04:00] | his name is Jimmy. | 他叫杰米 |
[04:01] | he’s someone else we asked for a favor. | 我们让他帮个小忙 |
[04:04] | see, he decided to skip town instead. | 他打算溜出城里了事 |
[04:06] | oh, so this is your employee-retention program. | 那这是你的雇员保留项目了 |
[04:10] | you…could call it that. | 你…可以这么叫 |
[04:14] | he needs to go back to miami and do as he’s told. | 他需要回到迈阿密做他该做的事 |
[04:16] | you need to help him. | 你得帮帮他 |
[04:18] | i do? and why is that? | 我需要吗? 为什么? |
[04:19] | we have his wife and daughter. | 我们手里有他老婆和女儿 |
[04:20] | if you don’t help, what happens to them? | 如果你不帮 他们会怎么样? |
[04:24] | oh, and one more thing. | 还有 |
[04:25] | Jimmy called 911 when he saw our team. | 看到我们小组的时候杰米打了911 |
[04:30] | you probably want to move along. | 你可能想马上走了 |
[04:32] | i do this and then we meet | 做完这些我们就见面了 |
[04:34] | i keep my promises. | 我答应你 |
[04:37] | i’ll see what i can do. | 我看看我能做点什么 |
[04:38] | don’t move. | 别动 |
[05:05] | air bags are great for surviving crashes, | 安全气囊对车祸后逃生很有用 |
[05:08] | but they make some evasive maneuvers tough. | 但它却让一些策略变得很难执行 |
[05:11] | gone are the days when you could run | 你可以不用搞得灰头土脸 |
[05:12] | through a stand of trees without a face full of nylon. | 就能穿过一片树林 |
[05:20] | of course, anything you used to do head-on, | 以前正面行驶时能做的 |
[05:22] | you can still do. | 现在还能做 |
[05:27] | but it’s a little hard on anyone who’s stuffed in the trunk. | 不过后备箱里的人可就有点难受了 |
[05:59] | security measures can sometimes seem a little cruel. | 安全的办法有时候会很残酷 |
[06:03] | just like parents sometimes twist their kid’s arm | 就像有时候家长会狠拽着孩子的胳膊 |
[06:05] | yanking them out of a busy street, | 把他们拉出一条繁忙的大街 |
[06:07] | sometimes the safest thing isn’t the most comfortable. | 有时候最安全的并不是最舒服的 |
[06:10] | sorry about the trunk, but i had to keep you out of sight | 不好意思让你待这里 但我必须让你隐蔽得穿过 |
[06:12] | for a few counties until we got clear of the police. | 几个小镇 直到我们甩了警察 |
[06:16] | Jimmy, what are you doing? | 杰米 你在干什么 |
[06:19] | we don’t have time for this! i’m here to help you! | 我们没时间干这个 我是来帮你的 |
[06:21] | now, the people who did this | 这么对你的人 |
[06:22] | are putting the screws to me, too. | 也这么对我了 |
[06:23] | i don’t want to be here any more than you do. | 我比你更不想待在这 |
[06:26] | now, do you want your family back? | 你想救回家人吗 |
[06:28] | i’m gonna work on that. can you be good? | 我会去救的 你能不能乖点 |
[06:31] | we have a long drive back to miami. | 我们去迈阿密还有很长一段路要赶 |
[06:33] | if you can be good, you get to ride up front. | 要是你乖乖的 就让你坐前面 |
[06:48] | a couple months ago, i got a call from this lady. | 几个月前 我接到这女人一个电话 |
[06:50] | smokey voice, lots of attitude? | 狗熊一样的声音 一副臭德行? |
[06:53] | wait a minute. you know her? | 等等 你认识她? |
[06:54] | not as well as i’d like. | 我也不想认识 |
[06:55] | anyway, she wanted me to break into this place | 总之 她想让我入侵 |
[06:58] | where i did a job. | 我过去帮工作过的地方 |
[06:59] | a job? what is it you do, Jimmy? | 工作? 你是做什么的 杰米? |
[07:01] | look, i-i’m — i’m in computer systems, okay? | 我是做计算机工作的 |
[07:03] | i-i did a gig about a year ago | 一年前我为一个叫安全伙伴的公司 |
[07:05] | for this company called security associates. | 做了一个安全系统 |
[07:07] | security associates — is that private military? | 安全伙伴 是不是私人武装 |
[07:09] | yeah, sure, something like that. i don’t know, okay? | 当然 就这类的 我不知道 |
[07:11] | they were — they were corporate guys, | 他们 他们像做生意的 |
[07:12] | but really scary. | 但他们很可怕 |
[07:14] | and the lady on the phone, | 电话上那女人 |
[07:15] | she told me i had to break into there, okay? | 她让我入侵那里 |
[07:17] | and get a memory dump off their hard drive | 把硬盘里的信息拷贝出来 |
[07:18] | and get it back to her. | 然后给她 |
[07:19] | what did you say? | 你怎么说的? |
[07:20] | i said she was freakin’ insane! | 我说她是神经病 |
[07:22] | i’m a computer tech, man. | 我是计算机工作人员 伙计 |
[07:23] | i’m not — i’m not a break-in guy. | 我不是…不是一个黑客 |
[07:25] | so i was like, “no way!” | 所以我说 没门 |
[07:26] | and this led to you being hog-tied on an airstrip. | 所以你就被捆得像猪一样丢在了飞机跑道上 |
[07:28] | the lady on the phone threatened my family, | 电话上那女人威胁我的家人 |
[07:30] | so we decided to bail. | 所以我们准备跑路 |
[07:32] | we hired this guy with a private plane, | 我们请了这个有私人飞机的人 |
[07:34] | and then we went upstate. | 我们去了北边 |
[07:35] | and we were about to leave, and these guys with guns — | 我们正准备离开的时候 这些家伙 |
[07:38] | they came out of this helicopter. | 带着枪从直升机里出来 |
[07:39] | and then they just — | 然后他们就… |
[07:41] | they took my wife and my kid. | 他们带走了我老婆和孩子 |
[07:44] | please, i don’t even know who you are, | 求你了 我不认识你 |
[07:46] | but…you got to help me. | 但请你帮帮我 |
[07:51] | we’ll figure something out. | 我们会解决的 |
[08:08] | Mike, easy. | 麦克 放轻松 |
[08:10] | just me and a couple of slices of wonder bread. | 只有我跟点切片面包 |
[08:12] | hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:14] | i got to say, i didn’t expect you back. | 说真的 我没想到你会回来 |
[08:16] | yeah, i didn’t expect to be back, either. | 我也没打算回来 |
[08:18] | making yourself comfortable, i see. | 看起来 挺舒服的嘛 |
[08:20] | uh, comfortable? i wouldn’t go that far. | 舒服? 差远了 |
[08:22] | Mike, how do you fit into these little shirts? | 麦克 你怎么穿上这么小的衬衫的 |
[08:24] | they’re like doll clothes. | 就跟洋娃娃穿的一样 |
[08:25] | anyway, after you got me out of the boat, | 你把我从船里救出来后 |
[08:27] | i didn’t want to scare Veronica, you know, with all this, | 我不想吓坏维洛妮卡 你知道 这个样子 |
[08:30] | so i thought i’d lay low at your place for a while. | 所以我想先来你这躲一躲 |
[08:33] | wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:35] | what happened with the big meeting? | 会面怎么样了? |
[08:36] | it didn’t go as well as i’d hoped. | 他们没如我所愿地出现 |
[08:38] | it seems the people that burned me want me for a job. | 黑了我的人貌似想让我接个活 |
[08:40] | for now, that’s all i got. | 到现在 我就知道这么多 |
[08:42] | a job? does it pay? | 工作? 有钱拿没? |
[08:44] | more of a “we’ll kill you if you don’t do it” type of thing. | 是”如果你不做我们就杀了你”这类型的 |
[08:46] | ah, never liked those. | 最糟的情况 |
[08:49] | so, what is it? | 让你干什么 |
[08:50] | help some computer tech steal some data. | 帮计算机工作人员偷点信息 |
[08:53] | i figure if i find out what they want stolen, | 我想要是我知道他们想偷什么 |
[08:55] | i might get an idea of who they are. | 也许我能知道他们是谁 |
[08:57] | the guy’s outside in the, uh, in the caddy. | 外边卡迪拉克里的人 |
[09:00] | the caddy. you brought back the caddy. | 卡迪拉克 你把卡迪拉克带回来了 |
[09:03] | oh, Mike, that’s great. | 麦克 太棒了 |
[09:04] | i was afraid to ask, you know, | 我本来还不敢问呢 |
[09:06] | cause Veronica, she was getting on my case, and i… | 维洛妮卡 她老是问我这事 我… |
[09:11] | yeah, about that — it’s gonna need a little work. | 关于那个 它需要修理一下 |
[09:22] | so we’re safe here? | 我们安全了? |
[09:24] | uh, safe would be a stretch, | 安全不敢说 |
[09:25] | but let’s just say we could do worse. | 但比刚才好多了 |
[09:27] | okay, well, i need my phone, ’cause i have to call — | 我要我的电话 我要打给… |
[09:29] | uh, no, Jimmy, you don’t need your phone. | 不 杰米 你不需要你的电话 |
[09:30] | you called 911 on a double homicide. | 你因为一宗双重谋杀案报警 |
[09:32] | the police are now tracking it. | 警察现在盯着呢 |
[09:34] | you just need to go on in and clean yourself up. | 你只需要进去把自己弄得干净点 |
[09:36] | go ahead. | 去吧 |
[09:44] | hey, Fi. | 菲 |
[09:46] | i can’t believe you, Michael. | 真不敢相信 迈克尔 |
[09:49] | 48 hours ago, we said goodbye — possibly forever. | 48小时前我们才道别 还可能是永远的 |
[09:53] | and then i get a message from you on my cell | 然后你就给我发了条短信 |
[09:56] | that i should come right over because you got a job. | 让我过来 因为你接了个工作 |
[09:59] | Fi, there’s a lot going on, so… | 菲 发生了很多事 所以… |
[10:01] | you couldn’t start with “i’m alive”? | 你就不能以我还活着开头吗 |
[10:03] | i thought the fact that i was calling covered that. | 我觉得我发短信就证明了这点 |
[10:05] | that’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[10:08] | Fi, i called you because i need your help. | 菲 我打给你是因为我需要帮助 |
[10:12] | sorry. hold on. hold on. hold on. | 对不起 等会 等会 等会 |
[10:14] | hello. | 你好 |
[10:15] | madeline: Michael, are you okay? | 迈克尔 你好吗 |
[10:16] | yeah, mom, i’m fine. | 妈妈 我很好 |
[10:17] | i told you not to make calls on that phone. | 我叫你别用那手机打给我 |
[10:20] | well, i know that, but i’m stuck in a motel in fort lauderdale. | 我知道 但我被困在lauderdale交易站的汽车旅馆里 |
[10:22] | and i’ve been worried sick. | 而且我担心我的病 |
[10:24] | and if the phone’s being bugged by those spy people, | 还有这手机是不被那些间谍跟踪了 |
[10:26] | i guess now they know it, too. | 我想他们现在知道了 |
[10:27] | i’m worried about my son. | 我担心我儿子 |
[10:30] | besides, calls from a motel phone cost a dollar. | 还有 用旅馆的电话打要花1美元 |
[10:32] | oh, that’s terrible. | 那太可怕了 |
[10:35] | so, when can i start making calls again? | 那我什么时候能再打电话 |
[10:37] | just come on home. | 回家来吧 |
[10:39] | you can make all the calls you want. | 你想怎么打就怎么打 |
[10:40] | what about those men with the guns? are you okay? | 那些带枪的家伙怎么办? 你还好吗? |
[10:42] | yeah, more or less. | 好了 差不多吧 |
[10:44] | i’m so glad. | 我很高兴 |
[10:45] | i’m glad too, mom. | 我也很高兴 妈妈 |
[10:47] | bye, michael. | 再见 迈克尔 |
[10:49] | you hadn’t called your mom yet? | 你还没有通知你妈妈吗? |
[10:51] | i was going… to wait a bit. | 我打算过一段时间的 |
[11:00] | thanks for coming, fi. | 菲 谢谢你能来 |
[11:11] | so, this woman on the phone — | 电话里这个女人 |
[11:14] | did you ever see her in person? | 你有没有见过她? |
[11:15] | did she give you a name, anything? | 她有没有告诉你名字或者其他什么的 |
[11:17] | no, i told you, i never met her. | 没 我告诉你了 我没有见过她 |
[11:18] | i mean, she said her name was Carla. that was it. | 她只告诉我她叫卡拉 |
[11:20] | besides that, it was just, you know, | 除此之外 就只有些 |
[11:22] | “go steal the stuff for us or else.” | “快把东西给我们偷来等等” |
[11:24] | okay, so, what is this data? | 好吧 这个资料到底是什么? |
[11:25] | what’s on these computers that they want so badly? | 他们特别想要电脑里的什么? |
[11:28] | i don’t know. i mean, they don’t pay me to look at the files. | 我不知道 我又不是被雇来偷看资料的 |
[11:30] | they pay me to keep people from stealing them. | 我是来防止资料被盗的 |
[11:31] | why do they even need us? | 他们为什么会需要我们? |
[11:33] | i mean, if they’re blowing up a plane, they’ve got guys. | 你瞧 如果他们可以让飞机爆炸 他们肯定有厉害的人 |
[11:35] | the people behind this, | 幕后的那些人 |
[11:37] | they don’t want to get their hands dirty, | 他们可不想亲自做这些事情 |
[11:39] | so they get others to do their work for them, | 所以他们就要其他人替他们工作 |
[11:40] | like making us break into security associates. | 比如让我们搞定安全员 |
[11:43] | i checked that place out. | 我查看过这地方了 |
[11:44] | guy who runs it is Ryder stehl. | 管理者是莱德·斯特尔 |
[11:47] | guy’s been in all the hot spots, | 很多热点地方都有他的身影 |
[11:49] | usually has corporate clients who want some heavy firepower — | 一般都为他的合作者提供重型武器 |
[11:51] | basically any place where more guns equal more money, mikey. | 基本上哪里枪多 哪里挣的钱也多 麦克 |
[11:54] | yeah, that’s the guy. yeah. | 对 就是他 |
[11:56] | i’m gonna need you to make an introduction. | 我需要你引见一下我 |
[11:58] | talk to Ryder? face-to-face? no, no, no, no, no, no. | 和莱德面对面的说话 不 不 |
[12:02] | private security companies | 私人保安公司 |
[12:03] | don’t have a lot of walk-in business, jimmy, | 不是经常会有没有预约就上门的生意 吉米 |
[12:05] | so we’re gonna need an introduction, | 所以我们需要你引见一下 |
[12:07] | and you’re the best we’ve got. | 你就是最合适的人选 |
[12:08] | if i’m gonna do this, | 如果要我完成任务 |
[12:09] | i need to look at their security setup. | 我就需要看看他们的安全设置 |
[12:11] | it’ll be fine. | 没有问题的 |
[12:13] | sam and fi will back us up if anything goes wrong, right? | 出了什么事情 萨姆和菲会给我们打掩护的 |
[12:16] | uh, yeah, right. right, we got you covered. | 是的 我们会掩护你的 |
[12:18] | absolutely no problem. | 绝对没有问题 |
[12:19] | yeah? yeah. | -真的? -是的 |
[12:22] | okay. | 好吧 |
[12:28] | calm down. you’ll be fine. | 放轻松 没事的 |
[12:31] | right. can we just go over it one more time? | 我们能再复习一下吗? |
[12:33] | sure. we go in, you introduce me, you leave. | 可以 我们走进去 你引见我 然后你就离开 |
[12:44] | private military companies are best known | 私人保安公司最有名的 |
[12:47] | for their bodyguard work. | 是他们的保镖 |
[12:49] | it’s a big part of their business, | 这是他们工作的很大一部分 |
[12:51] | but it’s not the only part. | 但不是全部 |
[12:52] | for a big enough check, | 要是出大价钱 |
[12:53] | they’ll rain hot lead down wherever you want. | 他们可以把滚烫的铅撒到任何你想要的地方 |
[12:56] | it’s not work that attracts “service with a smile” types. | 这种工作是不需要微笑服务的 |
[13:00] | jimmy. | 吉米 |
[13:01] | hi. thanks for, um… | 你好 谢谢你能… |
[13:04] | this is the guy that i told you about. | 这就是我跟你谈到的那个人 |
[13:06] | you wanted to talk to me? | 是你想跟我谈话? |
[13:07] | terry millar. | 我是特里·米拉 |
[13:09] | i heard a lot of great things about your operation. | 我听说你的管理非常棒 |
[13:12] | Ryder stehl. | 莱德·斯特尔 |
[13:13] | jimmy here tells me you’re in mining. | 吉米告诉我你是搞矿业的 |
[13:15] | my boy jimmy here, | 我的吉米 |
[13:16] | he says that you’re the folks to look for | 他告诉我 如果我们需要一个向钱看的人 |
[13:18] | when we need a mercenary. | 那就来找你 |
[13:19] | we’re security consultants, not mercenaries. | 我们是安全顾问 不是唯利是图的人 |
[13:26] | right. i think what he meant was — | 是 他的意思是说 |
[13:27] | oi! i can speak for myself, mate. | 哥们 我自己会说话 |
[13:29] | piss off, then. we’ve got business. | 滚开 我们有生意要谈 |
[13:30] | okay. | 好 |
[13:34] | you call yourself what you like. | 你想叫自己什么都行 |
[13:36] | i got serious business to be handled. | 我有很正经的任务要给你 |
[13:38] | now can we go upstairs and talk in private? | 现在我们可以上去私下谈了吗? |
[13:43] | i’ve got mining interests | 我在肯尼亚北部边境附近 |
[13:45] | up around the northern border of kenya. | 有采矿业的生意 |
[13:47] | locals are my problem. | 我的麻烦是当地的居民 |
[13:49] | i need ’em dealt with. | 我要把他们给安排好 |
[13:51] | “dealt with –” what does that mean? | 安排好 什么意思 |
[13:54] | you know what it means. enough with the word games. | 你明白的 不要玩文字游戏了 |
[13:56] | i’m willing to pay good money | 我愿意付大钱 |
[13:59] | for a permanent solution to my problem. | 只有你能把我的问题永远解决掉 |
[14:01] | mr. millar, you just solicited an illegal act, | 米拉先生 你的要求是违法的 |
[14:05] | and my security tells me you’ve got a backup team | 我的安全人员告诉我你有后援人员 |
[14:08] | sitting on the roof of the parking garage | 就在街对面 |
[14:10] | across the street. | 停车场的楼顶上 |
[14:12] | are you a cop? | 你是不是警察? |
[14:14] | is this a joke? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[14:16] | no joke. two-person team watching. | 没有开玩笑 一个两人小组正在监视 |
[14:17] | we do regular security sweeps. | 我们经常做安全检查的 |
[14:19] | i don’t know who these blokes are, but they’re not backup. | 我不止那些人是谁 但是他们不是我的后援 |
[14:22] | i’ve got an operation that looks to prove out | 我的业务证明 |
[14:23] | in the low nine figures. | 我是有九位数的?? |
[14:24] | i got enemies, mate. | 哥们 我也是有敌人的 |
[14:26] | so they’re not yours. not mine. | -不是你的人 -不是的 |
[14:28] | i guess we’ll just have to find out. | 我看我们需要查明真相了 |
[14:30] | take him out the back. | 把他带到后面去 |
[14:33] | sam: you’re being too hard on mike. | 你太让麦克难堪了 |
[14:35] | you know, he damn near got himself killed saving me. | 他为了救我差点就死了 |
[14:37] | yeah, and i damn near got myself killed | 是 我为了救你们俩 |
[14:38] | saving the both of you. | 自己差点就死了 |
[14:40] | and then he comes back and acts like nothing happened. | 之后他回来 好像什么都没有发生一样 |
[14:42] | i’m just saying, i can count on one hand | 我就是说 我可以用一个手数出 |
[14:44] | the number of buddies i got | 那些愿意开火救我的兄弟 |
[14:46] | who would stage an armed assault to save my butt, okay? | 如何? |
[14:49] | you got mike. you got… | 有麦克 还有… |
[14:55] | when you’re claiming to be someone you’re not, | 当你想要宣称你不是怎样的人 |
[14:57] | the key is commitment. | 关键是够投入 |
[14:58] | you’ve got to sell it like your life depends on it. | 你得表现的好像这与你生命息息相关 |
[15:02] | because sometimes it does. | 因为有的时候 确实是这样的 |
[15:04] | the point is, | 关键是 |
[15:06] | mike is the kind of guy who’s got your back. | 麦克是那种很有义气的人 |
[15:08] | gun! | 有枪 |
[15:11] | one reason to work with the same people | 和同类人一起工作的原因 |
[15:12] | is you know each other’s moves, | 是因为你们互相了解 |
[15:14] | so if you shoot at your team in the middle of an operation, | 所以即便你在行动中朝你的队友开枪了 |
[15:17] | they know to go with it. | 他们也知道怎么处理 |
[15:19] | what the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干什么? |
[15:23] | i think we just got recruited into michael’s cover i.d. | 我想我们现在的任务是掩护迈克尔的新身份了 |
[15:27] | get down! get down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[15:29] | it takes a good marksman | 只有好的神射手 |
[15:31] | to shoot you at 50 feet from a moving car. | 才可以在相距50英尺的一辆移动中的车上射到你 |
[15:34] | but it takes a great marksman to miss… | 但是只有一个伟大的神射手 |
[15:37] | while making it look like they’re trying to hit you. | 才可以看着像在努力射到你 实际上故意不打到 |
[15:40] | or “markswoman,” as the case may be. | 或者看情况来定 也许是女神抢手 |
[15:50] | so, you’re saying that that went well? | 你们说这还算顺利的? |
[15:52] | he doesn’t think i’m a cop anymore. | 他已经不认为我是警察了 |
[15:53] | it’s true. | 确实 |
[15:55] | i got him backstopped with a job history, bank accounts, | 我给他弄到工作经历 银行帐户 |
[15:58] | even got a british mining company to hire him | 还有英国的矿业单位愿意雇用他 |
[16:00] | as a contractor retroactively. | 作为承包人 |
[16:02] | point is, Ryder’s boys have been calling around, | 关键是 莱德的人手总在附近 |
[16:04] | checking him out. | 想打探他的情况 |
[16:05] | now we just go back to him, sell him on the deal, | 现在我们就回到他那里去 跟他做生意 |
[16:07] | and check out his security layout. | 之后去检查他的安全系统 |
[16:09] | listen, even if we pull this thing off, | 听着 就算我们都做成了 |
[16:11] | i’m the only guy that can get that data, | 只有我才能拿到资料 |
[16:13] | and they know that, okay? | 他们是明白这点的 |
[16:14] | if we do this, i’m a dead man. | 如果让我去拿 我就死定了 |
[16:16] | never let that happen, jimmy. one problem at a time. | 不会让你死的 吉米 每次想一件事情就可以了 |
[16:20] | that’s easy for you to say. | 你说的容易 |
[16:21] | yo, jimbo. what? | -杰波 -什么 |
[16:23] | come on. let’s go upstairs, | 走 我们上楼去 |
[16:25] | set you up with a beer, maybe a yogurt. | 喝杯酒 或者喝杯酸奶 |
[16:26] | got this great card game we used to play | 玩我们经常玩的那个好玩的纸牌游戏 |
[16:29] | back in the s.e.a.l. teams when we were feeling crappy. | 回到我们的s.e.a.l.小分队 就会感觉好些了 |
[16:31] | i’ll teach you. you’re gonna love it. | 我来教你 你会喜欢的 |
[16:33] | yeah, ma, you’re back in town. | 妈妈 你回城里了 |
[16:35] | madeline: michael, you have to come over here now. | 迈克尔 你现在必须过来 |
[16:37] | it’s a disaster. | 这简直是场灾难 |
[16:39] | on my way. | 马上到 |
[16:45] | ma? | 妈妈? |
[16:47] | what are you doing? put the shotgun down. | 你在干什么? 把这鸟枪放下来 |
[16:49] | well, what am i supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做? |
[16:51] | there were men in suits with guns out there after me. | 那些穿西服的男人就拿枪跟着我 |
[16:53] | they were after me. | 他们是跟着我来的 |
[16:55] | well, you’re here, so maybe i should have a shotgun. | 是啊 你来了 我就应该也拿把枪 |
[16:57] | what’s the disaster? | 什么灾难? |
[17:00] | it’s the coffee maker. | 咖啡机 |
[17:02] | you had me rush out of here on such short notice, | 你让我在这么短时间里跑出来 |
[17:06] | the damn thing burned out! | 这鬼东西自燃了 |
[17:09] | it blew a fuse in the kitchen, | 把厨房里的保险丝烧了 |
[17:10] | and it spoiled a fridge full of food. | 也把一冰箱的食物给毁了 |
[17:12] | this is the disaster? | 就这个灾难? |
[17:15] | a coffee maker built in 1967?! | 一个老古董的咖啡机? |
[17:17] | and the food. | 还有食物 |
[17:19] | i’ve been cleaning for hours. | 我打扫了几个小时 |
[17:20] | oh, i found your phone — | 对了 我还找到你的手机 |
[17:22] | in the glove compartment of the charger. | 在汽车仪表盘的小柜子上充电 |
[17:24] | my phone in the charger? | 我的手机在充电? |
[17:26] | well, i assumed it was one of yours. | 我估计是你的手机 |
[17:28] | you go through those things like toothpicks. | 你手机多的像牙签一样 |
[17:31] | car’s in the garage. | 车在车库里 |
[17:33] | excuse me a sec, mom. | 离开一下 妈妈 |
[17:38] | carla: hello there, michael. good to hear from you. | 迈克尔 你好 接到你的电话很高兴 |
[17:41] | glad i could brighten your day. | 很高兴能让你今天感到开心 |
[17:44] | looks like you owe my mom a new coffee maker. | 看起来你欠我妈妈一个新的咖啡机了 |
[17:47] | care to tell me why you’re breaking into her house? | 能不能告诉我为什么要到她的房子里来 |
[17:50] | just letting you know we can. | 只是告诉你我们可以这么做 |
[17:52] | i’d like to remind you | 我想提醒你 |
[17:54] | that there’s a clock on this operation of ours. | 这个行动是有时间限制的 |
[17:56] | i want you to speak to someone. | 我想要你和一个人说话 |
[17:57] | daddy? | 爸爸? |
[18:00] | no, it’s not your daddy. i’m a friend of your dad’s. | 我不是你爸爸 我是他的好朋友 |
[18:04] | can i talk to him? | 我能和爸爸说话吗? |
[18:05] | he’s not here right now, | 他现在不在这里 |
[18:07] | but he wants me to tell you that he misses you. | 但是他要我转告他非常想你 |
[18:09] | i don’t like it here. when is he coming? | 我不喜欢这里 他什么时候过来 |
[18:12] | can you tell me where you are? | 你能告诉我你在哪里吗? |
[18:17] | carla: no, she can’t. | 不 她不会说的 |
[18:18] | leave her alone. | 别欺负她啊 |
[18:19] | you’re not really gonna hurt a little girl. | 你不会真的去伤害一个小女孩吧 |
[18:22] | maybe. maybe not. | 也许会 也许不会 |
[18:23] | if i get what i want, you don’t need to find out. | 如果我能得到我要的东西 你就不用发现我会不会伤害她了 |
[18:34] | they said you weren’t in, so i waited. | 他们说你不在 所以我就在这里等了 |
[18:38] | you got a lot of balls coming here. | 你挺有胆的 敢来这里 |
[18:40] | it seems to me if anyone should be upset, mate, it’s me. | 哥们 好像如果有人应该生气 那个人应该是我 |
[18:43] | i’m the one who got shot at. | 我是被别人开枪打的人 |
[18:44] | i’m the one who needs a job done. | 我是有任务要完成的人 |
[18:46] | if you’re not interested, i’ll leave miami. | 如果你不感兴趣 我就离开迈阿密 |
[18:50] | if you are interested, we talk now. | 如果你感兴趣 我们现在就开始谈 |
[18:55] | come on. let’s try it again. | 来吧 我们再谈谈看 |
[18:59] | every thief knows | 每个小贼都知道 |
[19:00] | that the best way to scout a place you want to rob | 侦查你想盗窃地方最好的方法 |
[19:03] | is as a customer. | 就是装成一个客户 |
[19:04] | who gets to see the vault at the local bank? | 谁能看到银行的拱顶? |
[19:07] | the rich guy with something to protect. | 一个要保管东西的有钱的主 |
[19:09] | who gets to see the security at a private military company? | 谁可以看到一个私人军事公司的保安设施? |
[19:12] | a guy who wants to start his own little war. | 一个想自己打仗的人 |
[19:15] | there’s unoxidized kimberlite in this region here. | 在那个地区 有没有氧化的金伯利岩 |
[19:18] | it’s called blue ground. | 被叫做 蓝色地带 |
[19:21] | it means diamonds. | 就是钻石的意思 |
[19:24] | my problem is the village. | 我的问题是那里的村庄 |
[19:27] | we can handle the problem area. | 我们可以搞定那块地方 |
[19:28] | eliminate the civilians and burn it — | 把所有人消灭 然后烧毁 |
[19:30] | you’ll never know it was there. | 你永远不会知道它曾经存在过 |
[19:32] | let’s get to the details and the deal. | 我们来谈下细则和交易吧 |
[19:34] | not so fast, mate. there’s a hundred mil u.s. | 别那么快 这涉及到上亿美元 |
[19:37] | people’d kill for this deal, | 很多人人都想要 |
[19:38] | not just those people from the other day. | 不仅仅是那天的几个人 |
[19:40] | i need to know my information is secure. | 我需要知道我的信息是安全的 |
[19:47] | building security is 24-7. | 大楼安全是24小时不间断的 |
[19:49] | we have biometric security in all the key areas. | 在所有关键区域都有生物识别仪 |
[19:52] | key-card access throughout the building. | 要有钥匙卡才可以在大楼通行 |
[19:55] | a great way to get people talking about their security | 让人家谈自己的安全措施最好的方法 |
[19:58] | is to put them on the defensive. | 就是让他们采取防守措施 |
[19:59] | accuse a guy of having bad locks, | 指责他的安全系统不行 |
[20:01] | and before you know it, | 然后不知不觉间 |
[20:03] | he’s telling you where his motion detectors are. | 他就会告诉你他的移动感应器在哪 |
[20:05] | right. that’s a nice toy. but what about this door? | 是的 这玩意不错 可是这门行吗? |
[20:10] | hollow-core veneer. | 只是内空的薄板 |
[20:11] | you can cut through that with a handsaw. | 用锯子就可以把门锯开 |
[20:13] | that may be, but what do you do then? | 也许可行 接下来怎么办 |
[20:15] | the door’s alarmed. | 门上有警报 |
[20:17] | building security is here in under a minute, | 大楼保安一分钟就可以抵达 |
[20:19] | police under five. | 警察五分钟后到 |
[20:25] | here… | 这里 |
[20:28] | …the computer is kept in a sealed room with a burn vault. | 计算机放在可燃烧的封闭房间内 |
[20:32] | someone breaks in, it melts the drives to slag. | 一旦有人侵入 硬盘会自动融化 |
[20:35] | it takes some practice, | 确实需要点儿练习 |
[20:37] | but counting your steps can be extremely useful | 如果需要通过记忆重新绘制楼层蓝图 |
[20:39] | if you need to reproduce a floor plan from memory. | 学会计量自己的步伐是非常有用的 |
[20:43] | not bad. could be better. | 不错 还有改进余地 |
[20:45] | i’ll come back tuesday. we’ll talk terms. | 我周二回来 然后我们谈条件 |
[20:48] | once you’ve memorized the floor plan, | 一旦你记住了楼层蓝图 |
[20:50] | you want to get it down on paper as quickly as you can. | 你需要尽快在图纸上记录下来 |
[20:53] | combine that with the technical specs | 顺便添加上房间内 |
[20:55] | of the security devices in the room, | 安保系统的详细说明 |
[20:56] | and you’ll know where the holes in the security are. | 然后你就会知道安保的漏洞所在 |
[20:59] | then it’s just a matter | 然后侵入系统 |
[21:00] | of slipping through one of those holes. | 就是小菜一碟了 |
[21:02] | that is a terrible 2. so let’s do the math. | 这是个该死的2 我们来计算一下 |
[21:05] | how many 2s in a deck? | 一副纸牌几个2 |
[21:06] | four. right. | -4个 -好的 |
[21:07] | so those are your cards you can play — | 这些就是你手中可以用的牌 |
[21:09] | 2s or 4s. | 2或者4 |
[21:10] | or, 2 plus 4 is what? 6. | -2加4是几 -6 |
[21:12] | 6. you can play an 8. | 6 你就可以使用8了 |
[21:14] | 2 times 4 is what? | 2乘以4是几 |
[21:15] | 8 eight | |
[21:17] | you can play a 4, an 8, a 2 — Sam! | -这样你就可以抓4 8 2了 -萨姆 |
[21:20] | uh, i appreciate you trying to distract him, | 我感激你帮他分散注意力 |
[21:23] | but could you take it outside? | 但是你们可以在外边说吗 |
[21:24] | sure. come on, jimbo. | 可以 来吧 杰波 |
[21:25] | let’s go out on the balcony, | 我们到外边的阳台去 |
[21:27] | get some fresh air so you can concentrate. | 呼吸点儿新鲜空气这样你好集中精力 |
[21:41] | figuring out a time when we can have our conversation? | 有没有时间 咱俩好好谈谈 |
[21:43] | Fi, i’m planning a heist. | 菲 我正在策划一次抢劫 |
[21:46] | um, c-can you just — i mean, i-i got to do the job — | 你 能不能 我有正事要忙 |
[21:50] | first. right. | 好的 |
[21:54] | so, what can i do for the job? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[21:56] | i need you to get us into iso-gene labs. | 我需要你帮助我们潜入iso-gene实验室 |
[21:58] | it’s a dna-testing facility | 这是一个D.N.A测试研究所 |
[22:00] | one floor above security associates. | 在安保系统上边一层 |
[22:02] | i need to get in there for an hour at night alone, | 我需要晚间单独进去一个小时 |
[22:04] | and we’re gonna be making a lot of noise. | 然后我们会制造很大的噪音 |
[22:06] | you have a high estimation of my skills, Michael. | 看来你对我的能力很有信心 迈克尔 |
[22:10] | you’ve earned every bit of it, Fi. | 菲 我十分看好你 |
[22:17] | so, once i’m in, how do i get the data? | 那么一旦我进入 如何获取数据呢 |
[22:19] | it’s complicated. you have to, um, br– | 有点儿复杂 你必须 |
[22:25] | i have to come with you. | 我需要和你一起进去 |
[22:27] | Jimmy… | 杰米 |
[22:29] | uh, i don’t think this is your kind of operation. | 我可不认为你能胜任这工作 |
[22:32] | i know. none of this is. | 我知道 这些都不是我能胜任的 |
[22:33] | but those computers and hard drives | 但是计算机还有硬盘 |
[22:35] | are completely secure, okay? | 需要我出手 不是吗 |
[22:36] | i made them that way. | 这些是我的活 |
[22:38] | so to steal the data, we have to tap into the hardwiring in the wall. | 要偷取数据 我们必须侵入墙内的硬件线路 |
[22:41] | and we’ll only have one chance to do that. | 而且我们的机会只有一次 |
[22:42] | well, that’s gonna be dangerous. | 那将会非常危险 |
[22:43] | doesn’t matter. | 没有关系 |
[22:46] | this is for my wife and my daughter. | 做这些都是为了我的妻子和女儿 |
[22:49] | get me in and i’ll get the data. | 把我弄进去 我去取数据 |
[22:54] | hold on a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[22:56] | what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[22:57] | oh, bum knee. | 膝盖 老毛病了 |
[22:59] | i got to, you know, stretch it once in… | 坐时间长了 就要伸展下 |
[23:08] | badly done surveillance — | 糟糕的监视人员 |
[23:10] | that is, surveillance you notice — | 也就是被你识破了的 |
[23:12] | can mean a lot of things. | 意味着很多东西 |
[23:14] | some organizations need intelligence | 有些组织需要探员 |
[23:16] | but can’t afford to pay for training. | 但是没有钱去培训新人 |
[23:24] | okay, okay! ugh! | 好了 我投降 |
[23:26] | some organizations just want you to know they’re watching. | 有些组织只想让你知道他们在监视你 |
[23:29] | who are you? who sent you? | 你是谁 谁派你来的 |
[23:30] | i don’t know. i answered an ad. | 我不知道 我去接了个活 |
[23:32] | 100 bucks to watch and take notes. | 100块 监视并且记录 |
[23:34] | some woman. | 有个女人 |
[23:35] | she give you anything? | 她有没有给你什么 |
[23:36] | yeah. she told me not to open this. | 有的 她叫我不要打开这个 |
[23:54] | i was wondering when you’d call. | 我还在纳闷你什么来电话呢 |
[23:55] | oh, that was some operative you sent. | 你派来的探员还真’行’ |
[23:58] | a freelancer. | 自由职业者而已 |
[23:59] | i don’t think he’ll be answering newspaper ads for a while. | 我可不认为他近期会有什么活了 |
[24:01] | Jimmy got our message? | 杰米收到信息没 |
[24:03] | we thought you could use a little reminder | 我想你现在应该意识到 |
[24:05] | of what’s at stake here. | 事态的严重程度了 |
[24:07] | yeah, we head in tonight. is that soon enough? | 知道了 我们今晚进入 满意吗 |
[24:09] | that will be fine, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[24:11] | now…i need something from you. | 现在 我需要你提供点儿帮助 |
[24:13] | what is that? | 什么意思 |
[24:15] | the guns your guys used to kill those men at the airstrip — | 你的人在小型机场干掉那些人的枪械 |
[24:17] | you have them? | 你有吗 |
[24:18] | they could probably be located. whatever for? | 也许可以找到 你要做什么 |
[24:21] | i want them. | 我要那些抢 |
[24:22] | if i’m gonna work for you, i want tactical support. | 如果你要我为你工作 我需要战术支持组 |
[24:25] | i confess, i’m curious. fine, you’ll have your guns. | 我真的很好奇 给你枪没有问题 |
[24:28] | and Jimmy’s family. | 还有杰米的家人 |
[24:30] | i will give you a date and location. | 我会给你一个日期和地点 |
[24:31] | you will deliver them when and where i say. | 按照我所说的时间地点释放他们 |
[24:33] | of course, Michael. | 没有问题 迈克尔 |
[24:35] | we want this to be a good experience for everyone. | 我们希望这次合作顺利结束 |
[24:45] | fiona: i am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[24:47] | we called as soon as we realized the problem. | 我们一发现问题就致电了 |
[24:49] | apparently the engineer missed the defect | 很显然我们的工程师没有 |
[24:51] | in the architectural plans. | 注意到建筑的损坏 |
[24:53] | we’re dealing with all the floors. | 我们会逐层处理 |
[24:55] | we’d start with security associates below you, | 我们首先去安保楼层查看 |
[24:57] | but you’re up first | 但是你的楼层被提前了 |
[24:59] | ’cause you’ve got all the heavy equipment. | 因为这里有很多沉重的设备 |
[25:00] | well, lucky us. | 真幸运 |
[25:02] | i’m just glad you guys caught it | 很高兴有人摔倒楼下以前 |
[25:03] | before someone fell through he floor. | 你们就来维修了 |
[25:06] | getting into a secure facility | 进入安保楼层 |
[25:07] | is as simple as giving yourself a good reason to be there. | 就像穿裤子一样简单 |
[25:10] | here we are. | 这里是文件 |
[25:11] | uh, yeah. | 好的 |
[25:13] | it’s so stiff. | 夹的有点儿紧哇 |
[25:14] | i’ll pull it out. | 我会把它抽出来的 |
[25:18] | right here. | 这里签名 |
[25:22] | right here. | 这里 |
[25:24] | our guys will need a few hours. | 我们的人需要几个小时 |
[25:25] | the defect’s in the beam, so they’ll be cutting. | 损坏在大梁位置 所以会有些切割 |
[25:27] | we just need you to notify the building | 我们需要你通知大楼 |
[25:29] | and let the workers in. | 让我们的工人进入 |
[25:30] | the next morning, it will be like we were never here, | 第二天早晨 一切都会完好如初 |
[25:32] | and i’ll be out of your hair. | 我也不会再来打扰 |
[25:33] | hey, you come back anytime you’d like. | 甜心 你什么时候想来都行 |
[25:36] | they’ll be by tonight. | 他们今晚就会过来 |
[25:37] | please don’t forget to call building security, | 千万别忘记通知大楼保安 |
[25:39] | or i will get into so much trouble. | 不然我就麻烦大了 |
[25:41] | we can’t have that. i’ll call now. | 绝对不会 我现在就去办 |
[25:59] | talk to our rep? | 我们负责人交代了吗 |
[26:00] | she told me you were coming, yes. | 她告诉我你们今晚过来 |
[26:02] | how ’bout her, huh? | 她相当性感把 |
[26:03] | we’re gonna be in the back lab over here. | 我们会到后边的那个实验室工作 |
[26:05] | we’re gonna be making some noise. | 我们可能会弄出点儿噪音 |
[26:07] | should only take a couple of hours. | 大概持续几个小时 |
[26:08] | there’s some b.s. about the chemicals we use. | 我们用的化学药品有点儿危险 |
[26:11] | now, you can come back, | 你可以来看着我们 |
[26:12] | but it’s got to be on your insurance. | 到时候你的保险会有用武之地了 |
[26:14] | i’m, uh… i’m fine here, thanks. | 我就待在这里好了 |
[26:20] | the typical floor is concrete slab | 通常楼层都是混凝土砖块 |
[26:23] | over 20-gauge steel pan | 垫在20个单位的铁板上 |
[26:24] | with steel trusses spaced 30 inches for support. | 铁板加固30英寸用来支撑 |
[26:28] | when you cut through a floor, | 当你钻通一个楼层的时候 |
[26:30] | the thing you have to worry about is wiring. | 你需要注意的就是电线 |
[26:32] | cut into the wrong wire, | 如果钻到了错误的线 |
[26:34] | and you’ll set off the building alarms, | 那么你会引起警报 |
[26:36] | electrocute yourself, or both. | 电死你自己 还有同伴 |
[26:38] | if you don’t want a chunk of concrete | 如果你不想钻一大堆混凝土 |
[26:40] | crashing through to the floor below, | 一下子桶到下边的楼层 |
[26:42] | you need to drill a hole and anchor the slab. | 你可以先钻一个小孔 然后固定砖块 |
[26:57] | a concrete saw cuts it like butter. | 坚硬的锯子会像锯黄油一样锯开它 |
[27:23] | if you’ve done your planning right, | 如果一切正确按照计划进行 |
[27:25] | you’ll be dropping into a blind spot | 你就会到达 |
[27:27] | for the security system, | 安保系统的盲区 |
[27:28] | usually behind an interior wall. | 一般在内部墙后 |
[27:30] | motion detectors bounce sound off objects | 动作感应器对物体发出声波 |
[27:33] | and analyze the reflection. | 然后分析波的反射 |
[27:35] | if something changes, the alarm goes off. | 如果有变化 那么警报就会响 |
[27:40] | move slow enough, | 慢慢移动 |
[27:41] | and a wool comforter absorbs enough sound | 一个毛的布会吸收足够多的声波 |
[27:44] | to keep it from triggering. | 这样安保系统就不会启动 |
[27:46] | a thermal blanket, meanwhile, | 同时一个吸热的毯子 |
[27:48] | shields your body from heat sensors. | 会帮助你躲避热传感器 |
[27:50] | how do you think he’s doing in there? | 你认为他在里边弄的怎么样了 |
[27:52] | it’s Michael. | 他是迈克尔 |
[27:57] | so, look, Fi… i got to go back to Veronica, | 听着 菲我必须回到维洛妮卡身边 |
[28:02] | explain where i’ve been, | 解释我去了哪里 |
[28:04] | why i’m all beat to hell, and what happened to the caddy. | 为什么我被狠揍了一顿 还有我的车怎么了 |
[28:06] | i’d pay to watch that. | 真想看看你怎么交代 |
[28:08] | oh, come on. Fi, you’re a girl. | 行了 菲你是个女孩子 |
[28:10] | what do i say? | 我说什么了 |
[28:11] | i’m your girl consultant now? | 我现在是你的女性顾问了? |
[28:13] | when did i sign up for that job? | 我什么时候才能去签那个工作 |
[28:14] | okay, fine. forget it. | 好吧 就当我什么没说 |
[28:16] | you know, i got lots of other friends with ovaries. | 你知道 我还有很多女性朋友 |
[28:17] | i got you… | 我认识你 |
[28:31] | tell her you got beaten up defending a helpless man | 告诉她你因为帮助无助的人 |
[28:33] | from a gang of ex lowlife soldiers. | 被一帮退役军人揍了一顿 |
[28:37] | it’s true enough. | 绝对真实可信 |
[28:38] | okay, so i’m the hero. | 好吧 那么我是那个英雄 |
[28:39] | and the helpless man. | 还是那个无助的人 |
[28:48] | somebody’s working late. better let Mike know. | 看来有人喜欢夜间工作 最好通知麦克 |
[28:54] | evening, mr. stehl. | 晚上好 斯特尔先生 |
[28:56] | hey, stevie. thanks for the call. | 史蒂夫 感谢你打电话过来 |
[28:58] | so, what’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[28:59] | it’s, uh, probably nothing, | 也许不是什么大事 |
[29:01] | but you said you wanted us to call you | 但是你说如果大楼有任何异常 |
[29:02] | any time if something unusual was going on in the building. | 你希望我们致电给您 |
[29:07] | how long? | 还要多久 |
[29:08] | i don’t know. it’s supposed to be backing up now. | 我不知道 现在理应开始备份了 |
[29:10] | the data runs along the cable of the backup drives. | 但是数据没有进入备份硬盘 |
[29:12] | well, what’s the problem? ’cause we don’t have time. | 什么问题 因为我们没有时间了 |
[29:14] | i set the backup for 11:30. | 我设定11:30开始备份传送 |
[29:16] | wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[29:18] | okay, it’s coming, it’s coming. it’s coming. | 好了 传送了 传送了 |
[29:19] | yes. yes. yes. | 好的 好的 |
[29:21] | yes! yes! | 好的 好的 |
[29:22] | oh, god. oh, god. | 天呐 该死 |
[29:26] | okay, that’s not good. give them a minute. | -看起来不妙 -给他一分钟时间 |
[29:27] | oh, god, i’m so sorry. w-what do we do? | 很抱歉 我们怎么办 |
[29:29] | plan “b.” | B计划 |
[29:35] | quadrangle buckshot is a specialized round | 四角大号铅弹设计用来 |
[29:37] | designed to destroy the inside of anything delicate — | 摧毁室内任何易碎物品 |
[29:40] | a computer, for example. | 比如说电脑 |
[29:49] | get back! | 离开 |
[29:53] | take the rope and tie it off. | 拿着绳子 打好结 |
[29:56] | we’re going out the window? | 我们直接破窗而出 |
[29:57] | unless you want to wait around. | 除非你想在这等死 |
[29:59] | for hardened security glass, i prefer frag-12, | 对于特殊加固的安保玻璃 我倾向于frag-12 |
[30:02] | a military round with an explosive projectile. | 圆形爆炸性弹药 |
[30:45] | ohh, i think i sprained my body. | 我想我把身体扭伤了 |
[30:48] | hey, you want another beer? | 来杯啤酒吗 |
[30:49] | i’m telling you, did wonders for my ribs. | 我告诉你哦 对我的肋骨有神奇效果 |
[30:51] | you’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[30:52] | i just want my family back. | 我只想找回我的家人 |
[30:54] | we’re working on it. yeah, how? | 我们正在努力 |
[30:56] | those guys at security associates, | 那些在安保楼层的人 |
[30:58] | they’re gonna kill me as soon as they get a chance. | 他们以后一有机会就会杀掉我们 |
[31:00] | exactly, and that makes them predictable, | 就这样 按他们所料想的进行下一步 |
[31:02] | and that’s how we’re gonna solve your problem. | 我们就这么解决你的问题 |
[31:04] | Sam, can you get me a boat, something disposable? | 萨姆能给我条用完就能拜拜的船吗 |
[31:06] | disposable? oh, i see where you’re going. | 一次性? 我知道上哪找了 |
[31:10] | i know a guy. yeah. | 我认识一个人 他有 |
[31:11] | it’s a decent boat, once upon a time. | 很久从前那是条不错的船 |
[31:13] | it’s got mold, but it doesn’t sound like | 现在都快发霉了 看起来 |
[31:15] | it’s gonna be around long enough to bother us. | 那船不会再给我们添麻烦了 |
[31:17] | how is this gonna solve my problem? | 这怎么能解决我的问题呢 |
[31:19] | these guys from security associates want to kill you. | 保镖公司的那些家伙想致于你死地 |
[31:21] | we need to give them the opportunity to do just that. | 我们要给他们个机会来杀你 |
[31:24] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:25] | the heat that’s on you, | 你是焦点 |
[31:26] | everyone thinking that you’re dead | 只要每个人都认为你死了 |
[31:27] | is gonna be the best thing that ever happened to you. | 对你来说就是再好不过的事了 |
[31:30] | yeah, Fi? | 菲 什么事 |
[31:31] | Michael, i got a delivery today. | 迈克尔 今天我收到个快递 |
[31:35] | someone was kind enough to break into the trunk of my car. | 有人很客气的橇开了我车子后备箱 |
[31:37] | yeah, what was it? | 有留下了什么东西吗 |
[31:38] | a present from your friends. | 来自你朋友的一份礼物 |
[31:42] | be careful with those, Fi. they’re very hot. | 菲小心点 这东西很火暴 |
[31:44] | oh, i’ll take good care of them. | 我会好好照顾它们的 |
[31:46] | Michael, your mother keeps calling me. | 迈克尔 你妈一直在给我打电话 |
[31:49] | these last few days have been a lot for her to handle. | 这几天她过地胆战心惊 |
[31:51] | i know the feeling. | 我知道这感受 |
[31:52] | go see her, Michael. | 迈克尔 去看望你妈妈 |
[31:56] | i got to go visit my mom. | 我要去我妈家一趟 |
[31:57] | Sam, get on that boat. | 萨姆去把那船搞定 |
[31:59] | aye, aye, skipper. | 遵命 船长大人 |
[32:05] | you might want to slow down, mom. | 妈妈 你最好慢慢来 |
[32:07] | how, Michael? you tell me. | 迈克尔怎么慢慢来 你来告诉我 |
[32:10] | i’m not sleeping. | 我睡也没睡不好 |
[32:12] | this business with the coffee maker. | 还有那个咖啡机 |
[32:14] | this is about a coffee maker? | 就为了一个咖啡机? |
[32:16] | it isn’t just that. | 又不仅仅只有这些 |
[32:17] | your brother’s still up in fort lauderdale, you know. | 你哥哥还在劳德代尔堡那儿呢 |
[32:20] | i mean, he believes it’s not safe here. | 至少你哥认为这里还不安全 |
[32:21] | uh, Nate has disappeared for years before, mom. | 妈妈 内特玩失踪好几年你都不说 |
[32:24] | he’s been in fort lauderdale for a few days. | 他在劳德代尔堡那呆过一阵子 |
[32:27] | what about me, Michael? | 迈克尔 那我呢 |
[32:29] | all these years, and finally i see what you do. | 这么多年 我终于知道你是干哪行的 |
[32:33] | you tell me i have to leave town at a minute’s notice. | 你叫我几分钟内说离开家就离开家 |
[32:35] | i can’t talk on the phone. | 我不能在给你打电话 |
[32:36] | we’re being chased by men with guns! | 被持枪的一帮人所追踪 |
[32:38] | how am i supposed to deal with this? | 你说我如何处理这些事 |
[32:39] | all these years, you wondered why i didn’t come home, | 这些年 你一直想知道我为什么不回家 |
[32:42] | why i didn’t call — this is why, mom. | 为什么我不回电话 妈妈 这就是原因 |
[32:46] | i never wanted this for you. | 我从来没想让你过这样的生活 |
[32:49] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:56] | well, it still doesn’t explain why you didn’t write. | 但这也没解释你不写信回家的原因 |
[33:23] | you want this big, right? | 你要来猛一点 是吧 |
[33:24] | enough for the boat, Fi. | 菲 能炸这艘船就好 |
[33:26] | try not to break all the windows in south beach. | 别把北海岸的玻璃都震碎了 |
[33:30] | Jimmy. huh? | 杰米 |
[33:31] | -call Ryder. -are you sure? | -打电话给莱德 -你确定? |
[33:34] | y-you said the cops will be listening on this phone, so i — | 你说警察会监听这部手机 所以我… |
[33:36] | and that’s — that’s the point. | 就是你用这个电话的目的 |
[33:37] | we talked about this, and we practiced it, | 我们说过这个 现在我们练习下 |
[33:39] | so if you could do that now. | 所以现在你就给他们打电话 |
[33:40] | okay. | 好的 |
[33:45] | security associates. | 保镖公司 |
[33:47] | uh, i need — i need to speak to Ryder. | 我找莱德 |
[33:49] | t-tell him that it’s Jimmy. | 告诉他说是杰米 |
[33:50] | hold, please. | 请稍后 |
[33:52] | did a hell of a job in my office, kid. | 小子 看你在我办公室做了什么好事 |
[33:54] | do you really think you’re gonna get away with this, huh? | 你真认为你可以就这么逃走 |
[33:57] | do you have any idea who you just took on? | 你知道不知道你在跟谁叫板 |
[34:00] | please, just listen, okay? | 你先听我说 好不 |
[34:01] | it was — it was the guy, the one — | 都是那个人做的 |
[34:03] | the one that i introduced you to? | 就是我给你介绍的那个人 |
[34:05] | look, i want to make this right, okay? | 听我说 我想要弥补我的过错 |
[34:06] | if we can just meet, then i can explain everything. | 我们见个面 我就可以解释清一切 |
[34:09] | i don’t need explanations, Jimmy. | 杰米 我不须要解释 |
[34:10] | i need my data back. | 我只要数据资料 |
[34:12] | i want to give it back to you. | 我是想把这个还给你 |
[34:14] | that’s good. just tell me where you are. | 很好 告诉我你在哪 |
[34:19] | once the cops pick up a call on a flagged cell, | 一旦警察追踪到你的手机 |
[34:23] | they triangulate its location. | 他们会缩小确定位置 |
[34:25] | from there, they organize and deploy units, | 在目标位置 安排部署小分队 |
[34:28] | a process that can take 10 minutes, give or take. | 这个运作过程大概要10分钟 |
[34:31] | bad guys don’t have that chain of command. | 坏蛋们则没有一整套的指挥系统 |
[34:34] | they can be anywhere as fast as their wheels can take them. | 只会以最快速度到达车子能到的地点 |
[34:37] | get in position. stay out of sight. | 找好射击点 不要暴露自己 |
[34:38] | going down to the boat. | 在船那边 |
[34:40] | what do we do if he comes out? | 他出来的话我们怎么办 |
[34:41] | do you want us to pop him? | 要放倒他吗 |
[34:42] | no, i need to figure out what the hell’s going on first. | 不 我要先弄明白他葫芦里卖什么药 |
[34:44] | then you pop him. | 然后再放倒他 |
[34:46] | get going. | 行动 |
[35:05] | Jimmy. | 杰米 |
[35:07] | you want to talk, we do it face-to-face. | 你要解释 那我们就面对面谈谈 |
[35:10] | so you coming out, or do i come down to the boat? | 要么你出来 要么我到船上怎么样 |
[35:12] | how do i know you’re not armed? | 我怎么知道你没带枪 |
[35:14] | i don’t want to shoot you, Jimmy. | 杰米我没想要干掉你 |
[35:16] | i just want to get my data back. | 只想要回我的数据资料 |
[35:20] | hold him off. tell him to prove he’s unarmed. | 拖住他 让他证明自己确实没带枪 |
[35:24] | i don’t believe you. okay? show me. | 我不相信你 给我证明 |
[35:25] | show me that you don’t have a gun. | 证明给我看你没带枪 |
[35:27] | what do you want me to do? here. here. see? | 你要我怎么做 你看 |
[35:32] | unarmed. | 没枪 |
[35:34] | i-i don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[35:35] | Jimmy, i’m not messing around. i’m coming down. | 杰米我没空和你瞎参活 我过来了 |
[35:38] | no, wait. okay, just wait a second. wait. | 不 你等下 给我几秒钟 |
[35:39] | he’s gonna figure this out. | 他会发现的 |
[35:41] | how much longer do i have to do this? | 我还要拖延他多久 |
[35:42] | if he finds out you’re not on that boat | 她要是在警察来这前发现你不在船上 |
[35:44] | before the atf gets here, he will track you down. | 他就会追踪你 |
[35:46] | he will go after you and your family | 会在你有生之年 |
[35:48] | for the rest of your life. | 一直跟着你和你的家人 |
[35:49] | now, you will do this now. do it. | 你必须豁出去 |
[35:55] | stay back. | 给我站住 |
[35:56] | you don’t want your data all over the internet, do you? | 你不想让你的资料网上到处飞吧 |
[35:58] | now don’t take another step. | 不要再往前 哪怕是一步 |
[36:00] | all right. all right. | 好吧 听你的 |
[36:02] | take off your clothes — the jacket and the pants — | 脱掉你的衣服 包括夹克和裤子 |
[36:04] | and then you can come. | 脱完你就可以过来了 |
[36:15] | i’m not taking my pants off. | 我不会脱裤子的 |
[36:17] | i’m not messing around. | 我说正经的 |
[36:18] | neither am i. | 我也是 |
[36:31] | i lied, Jimmy. | 杰米我没说实话 |
[36:32] | want to see my gun? | 想见识下我的枪吗 |
[36:34] | here it is. | 就在这呢 |
[36:36] | now, want to know what i’m gonna do to you | 想知道我要怎么处置你吗 |
[36:38] | if you don’t come out right now? | 如果你不给我马上滚出来 |
[36:42] | yeah. tell me. | 告诉我会怎么样啊 |
[36:44] | tell me what you’re gonna do. | 告诉我你拿我怎么办啊 |
[36:57] | drop it and show me your hands. | 让掉武器 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[37:04] | stay down! | 给我趴下 |
[37:06] | down! down! on your stomach — now! | 快趴下 肚子贴地 |
[37:11] | get your butt off this deck. | 别磨磨蹭蹭 肥仔快给我走 |
[37:13] | let’s go. | 走 |
[37:15] | move! | 快走啊! |
[37:20] | nice hardware. | 家伙不错啊 |
[37:22] | it’s not mine. it’s a setup. | 这不是我的 我是被陷害的 |
[37:24] | put him in the truck. | 把他带到车上 |
[37:30] | it’s going to be hard for them to explain | 和两起谋杀案有关系的枪支在车上 |
[37:33] | why they have guns linked to a double homicide. | 这对他们来讲是个大麻烦 |
[37:36] | still, probably best to make sure | 现在没人知道你活着 |
[37:38] | no one ever knows you’re alive. | 对你来说最好不过 |
[37:40] | and my family? | 我的家人呢 |
[37:41] | Sam has a friend who’s gonna take you on a boat | 萨姆的朋友今晚会带你 |
[37:44] | to haiti tonight. | 乘船到海地 |
[37:45] | should be fine. | 这就没问题了 |
[37:47] | coast guard doesn’t pay much attention | 海岸警卫对去海地的船 |
[37:49] | to boats going to haiti. | 不会很在意 |
[37:50] | from there, you’ll fly to argentina | 在那 你坐飞机去阿根廷 |
[37:52] | and meet your family at the airport. | 你的家人回在机场等你 |
[37:53] | you really think they’ll be there? | 你真的认为我家人会在那吗 |
[37:55] | well, Carla needs me for other things. | 卡拉还有其他事用地着我 |
[37:57] | if she doesn’t keep her promises to you, | 如果她失信于你 |
[37:59] | she loses me as an asset. | 她就失去我这个情报人 |
[38:01] | man, i-i don’t know how to thank you. | 兄弟 我不知道要怎么答谢你 |
[38:05] | do you want my car? | 把我的车拿去吧 |
[38:07] | i mean, it’s at my work. i don’t really need it anymore. | 车在公司里 我现在也用不着了 |
[38:10] | it’s a saab. | 是辆萨博 |
[38:12] | convertible. | 活动顶棚车 |
[38:15] | yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:16] | love convertibles. | 喜欢活动顶棚车 |
[38:18] | wow. okay. | 太好了 |
[38:19] | there you go. | 给你钥匙 |
[38:23] | i got to leave the country, | 我要离开美国 |
[38:26] | and you’re stuck working for them. | 而你要一直给他们工作 |
[38:28] | i don’t know who has it better. | 不知道谁的状况比较好呢 |
[38:30] | you do, Jimmy. believe me. you do. | 相信我杰米 当然是你好了 |
[38:39] | in intelligence gathering, | 在情报收集过程中 |
[38:41] | too little information is obviously a problem, | 很显然 信息过少是个问题 |
[38:44] | but too much information is just as bad in some ways. | 在某方面信息太多也不是件好事 |
[38:47] | 500 files. | 500份资料 |
[38:50] | and every op looks pretty nasty. | 每份看上去都很棘手 |
[38:54] | the question is, why does she want this stuff? | 问题是为什么他们要这东西 |
[38:57] | no clue, but it’s a start. | 现在还没线索 不过这只是个开始 |
[39:11] | time to talk. | 谈心的时刻来了 |
[39:22] | i…i lost you the other day. | 那天我失去了你 |
[39:26] | i came back, Fi. | 菲 我回来了 |
[39:27] | but you left… Michael. | 但是迈克尔你离开了我 |
[39:30] | you had a choice to make, and you made it. | 当初你可以选择 也做了你的决定 |
[39:33] | i always thought… | 我总是在想… |
[39:36] | maybe when it came down to it that… | 有时我有这个想法… |
[39:43] | but you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[39:47] | what are you saying, Fi? | 菲你想说什么 |
[39:49] | that i’ll always care about you, Michael. | 迈克尔 我总是很在意你 |
[39:56] | and i’ll still help you with your thing, | 我一直在帮忙你的事 |
[39:58] | and you’ll still help me with mine. | 你也一直在帮忙我的事 |
[40:02] | but we can’t be together. | 但是我们不能在一起 |
[40:08] | i know. i said that for a long time. | 我明白 以前我也说过 |
[40:12] | yes, you have. | 是的 你说过 |
[40:18] | when you work as a spy, | 当你是名间谍时 |
[40:21] | it’s easy to think of people as assets, | 就很容易把人看作是情报人 |
[40:23] | resources to accomplish a goal… | 完成目标任务的资源 |
[40:27] | because you don’t have a personal relationship | 因为你不能和一个情报人 |
[40:30] | with an asset. | 发展私人关系 |
[40:31] | you don’t care about an asset. | 你不能关系在意情报人 |
[40:33] | you don’t miss the scent of an asset | 当情报人离开这个房间时 |
[40:36] | when she leaves the room. | 你不能想念她身上的香味 |
[40:54] | i think 4 across is “beets.” | 我想空格4是甜菜 |
[40:56] | that looks like a tough one. | 看起来这有点难 |
[40:58] | a little. | 是有点难 |
[41:00] | but i’m getting through it. | 但我会想出来的 |
[41:02] | hmm. well, if you need any help, i’m right over there. | 那好吧 需要帮忙的话 我就坐在那边 |
[41:06] | i was just leaving, actually. | 事实上 我正要走呢 |
[41:08] | next time? | 下次吧 |
[41:16] | it’s a good thing i’m patching things up with Veronica, | 我和维洛妮卡和好如初了 是件好事吧 |
[41:18] | cause if i wasn’t, that’s a real firecracker there. | 没和好的话 就真要闹出大麻烦了 |
[41:20] | hey, what about you? | 那你怎么样 |
[41:22] | you’re a free man now that you and Fi are, well, you know. | 既然你和菲… 你是自由身了 |
[41:25] | we weren’t together, Sam. | 萨姆 我们分手了 |
[41:28] | how’d it go with Jimmy? | 杰米过的怎么样了 |
[41:30] | great. he gave a call. | 很好 他给我报平安了 |
[41:31] | he’s with his family. he’s safe. | 现在正和家人在一起 |
[41:36] | looks happy enough. | 很幸福吗 |
[41:48] | hold on a sec. | 等下我接个电话 |
[41:50] | -hello? -hello, Michael. | -你好请问是谁 -迈克尔你好 |
[41:52] | just wanted to call | 想打个电话给你 |
[41:53] | now that you’re done with our little project. | 任务完成的很好 |
[41:55] | see how that worked out? | 看看简单吧 |
[41:57] | he’s happy. we’re happy. you’re happy. | 他幸福 我们满意 你也高兴 |
[41:59] | we want to make this arrangement work. | 我们只想合作顺利 |
[42:01] | or you’ll kill me. | 或者干掉我 |
[42:03] | see? now you’re catching on. | 看到没 总算明白我们的意思了 |
[42:05] | yeah, just one thing. you said we’d meet. | 还有件事 你说过要见面的 |
[42:07] | you promised, i believe. | 我记得你答应过的 |
[42:09] | but we did meet, Michael. | 但迈克尔我们确实见过面了 |
[42:11] | tell Sam thanks for the help with the crossword. | 和萨姆说谢谢他帮我填字谜 |
[42:13] | oh, sh– | 该死 |
[42:29] | enjoy the puzzle. i’ll see you soon | 好好玩填字谜 我们下次见 |