时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned,you’ve got nothing, | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash,no credit,no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | – A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… – Should we shoot them? | -一个好战的前女友 -开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | An old friend who’s informing on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies –a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | Family,too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | If you’re desperate. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:35] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:36] | Bottom line, | 总之 |
[00:37] | until you figure out who burned you, | 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:40] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | I got a job offer. What do you say? | 我这里有份工作 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:47] | My plate’s a little full, Sam. | 我最近没什么时间 萨姆 |
[00:49] | What, you mean with this whole Philip Cowan thing? | 难道你还在纠结那个菲利普·柯文的事吗 |
[00:52] | I need my mind focused on this. | 我需要集中精力在这件事上 |
[00:53] | All right, fair enough. | 好吧 你说的也有道理 |
[00:54] | Would you mind if I run with this? The money’s not that bad. | 那你介意我接手这个案子吗 报酬挺丰厚的 |
[00:56] | No. Knock yourself out. | 不介意 你自便 |
[00:58] | It’s this job that I’m on. I need some backup. | 是关于我现在处理的案子 我需要一些支援 |
[01:00] | And you need a wingman. | 然后你需要一个副手 |
[01:01] | Damn straight, skippy. | 没错 伙计 |
[01:03] | Why go back to work for the people | 为什么要回去为那些 |
[01:04] | who’ve put you through all this? | 让你遭受不幸的人工作呢 |
[01:06] | I want to clear my name. | 我想给自己正名 |
[01:07] | I want to know who did this to me. | 我想知道是谁陷害了我 |
[01:08] | You think I burned you? | 你认为是我把你封杀了吗 |
[01:09] | I know you did. | 我知道就是你 |
[01:10] | You are on the edge of something | 你现在惹上的麻烦 |
[01:12] | much, much bigger than us, my friend. | 比我们俩之间的恩怨严重多了 我的朋友 |
[01:14] | People I work for,they have plans for you. | 我为之效力的人 对你另有计划 |
[01:21] | Nate, I need you to pick me up. | 内特 我需要你来接我 |
[01:24] | Fi and Sam was on a job dealing some heroin dealer, | 菲和萨姆接了个对付某个毒枭的活 |
[01:25] | I’m in some trouble. | 而我陷入麻烦了 |
[01:26] | Wait. What’s going on? | 等等 出什么事了 |
[01:27] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[01:32] | Out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[01:34] | They took Sam. | 他们抓了萨姆 |
[01:35] | Where are you, Fi? | 你在哪儿 菲 |
[01:36] | I’m in the warehouse district by the First Street Bridge. | 我在第一街大桥旁的仓库区 |
[01:40] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[01:51] | You drop me off and you go. Got it? | 你放下我就走 懂了吗 |
[01:53] | It’s too late. You need me. | 现在说这个太晚了 你需要我 |
[01:54] | Nate, Sam and FI are dealing with heroin smugglers. | 内特 萨姆和菲在对付的可是海洛因走私贩 |
[01:57] | They already killed two people. | 他们已经杀了两人了 |
[01:58] | Yeah. Sounds like it’s a bad time for me to bail. | 没错 所以不该在这时候抛下你 |
[02:00] | No,it’s the perfect time for you to bail. | 不 就该在这时候抛下我 |
[02:02] | Look, man, something happens to you, | 听着 如果你出什么事 |
[02:03] | and mom is on my ass forever, all right? | 妈妈一辈子都不会放过我 好吗 |
[02:06] | And not to get into your business, | 我不是想插手你的事 |
[02:07] | but it seems like you could use the help. | 但看起来你需要我的帮助 |
[02:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:13] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[02:16] | Family first,right? | 家人重于一切 对吧 |
[02:20] | She’s in there somewhere? | 她在里面吗 |
[02:25] | I mean,she could be in any one of those buildings,man. | 她可能藏在里面的任何一栋建筑里 |
[02:27] | She’ll let us know where she is. | 她会让我们知道她在哪儿 |
[02:29] | In any operation, communicating silently is often essential, | 每次行动中 无声交流是必不可少的 |
[02:34] | chalk marks,an unusual arrangement of objects — | 粉笔痕 或是摆放异常的一件物品 |
[02:37] | anything that stands out from the background will do — | 能从普通环境中凸显出来的都可以 |
[02:40] | a piece of cloth on a window. | 像是挂在窗上的一块布 |
[02:42] | There. She’s there. | 就在那儿 她在那里 |
[02:45] | Great. What are we gonna do about it? | 很好 可我们该怎么办 |
[02:47] | Those guys are all over looking for her. | 这些人在到处找她 |
[02:51] | I’m gonna need to drive. | 得换我来开车了 |
[02:58] | A warehouse door is going to be reinforced,but the walls aren’t. | 仓库的大门会被加固 但墙壁不会 |
[03:01] | Hold on. | 抓紧了 |
[03:03] | And the areas under the windows don’t have load-bearing beams. | 而窗户下的墙壁连承重梁都没有 |
[03:27] | – Fi? – Through there. | -菲 -这边来 |
[03:28] | You cover that door. You don’t let anyone through. | 你在门这里守好 别让任何人进来 |
[03:36] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[03:37] | I love machine shops. | 我喜欢机械工厂 |
[03:44] | They have polyester thermoset resin. | 这里有聚酯热固性树脂 |
[03:46] | They should have some… Ah,here we go. | 这里应该还有些… 找到了 |
[03:49] | Benzoyl peroxide… Yummy. | 过氧化苯甲酰 正合我意 |
[03:53] | Guys, you want to hurry it up, please? | 你们能动作快点吗 |
[03:58] | Hurry up. I got them pinned down. | 快来 我压制住他们了 |
[04:15] | A good trap doesn’t scare people. | 一个好的陷阱不会吓到别人 |
[04:17] | It makes them curious. | 而会引起别人的好奇 |
[04:25] | A speeding truck makes people scatter. | 一辆高速飞驶的车会让别人分散躲避 |
[04:27] | A slow-moving truck, on the other hand, | 但反之 一辆低速慢移的车 |
[04:30] | makes people want to take a closer look. | 会让别人想要近观 |
[04:38] | Take cover! Go, go! | 找掩护 快跑 快跑 |
[05:04] | That was insane. | 刚才简直就疯了 |
[05:05] | Those people were heroin smugglers? | 这些人就只是海洛因走私贩吗 |
[05:07] | Sam had a job. | 萨姆接了个活 |
[05:08] | Things didn’t go as planned. | 但事不如愿 |
[05:10] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了吧 |
[05:11] | What happened with Cowan? | 柯文的事怎么样了 |
[05:13] | Yeah, things didn’t go as planned with that, either. | 那事也并不如愿 |
[05:20] | He’s dead, Fi. | 他死了 菲 |
[05:21] | They shot him while we were talking. | 在我们谈话的时候被射杀了 |
[05:22] | Did you get anything? | 你套到什么信息了吗 |
[05:23] | A little. | 一点 |
[05:24] | He said the people he works for — they have plans for me. | 他说他为之效力的人 对我另有计划 |
[05:28] | Yeah, well, that’s intriguing. | 那真让人好奇 |
[05:30] | What the hell does it mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[05:31] | Without knowing who they are, hard to say. | 在不知道那些人身份的情况下 很难说 |
[05:33] | They might want information. | 那些人可能想要情报 |
[05:34] | They might have a job they want me to do. | 那些人可能有份工作想让我干 |
[05:36] | I mean,they shot him for a reason. | 他们不会毫无缘由地杀了他 |
[05:40] | It better be a good reason. | 最好有个好理由 |
[05:47] | This is your place? | 这就是你家 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:49] | Well,it’s a foreclosure. | 这是法院拍卖房屋 |
[05:51] | You know,I guess they ran out of money in the remodel. | 我猜房主重修时花光了钱 |
[05:53] | Usually, I can hang out about three months in a place like this. | 通常 我能在这种房子里待上三个月 |
[05:56] | You know, you blew up my truck. | 你炸了我车 |
[05:58] | Anyone know you’re here? | 还有谁知道你住这儿 |
[05:59] | No, no. | 没人 |
[06:01] | I got a couple clients in my golf-club business. | 我为我的高尔夫球棒生意谈了几个客户 |
[06:03] | They weren’t real happy | 他们对投资结果 |
[06:03] | with the way their investment worked out, so… | 不是很满意 所以… |
[06:06] | Nate,I need you to go get momand bring her here. | 内特 我需要你去把妈妈接来 |
[06:09] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[06:10] | Come on, man. Once she starts smoking, | 一旦她开始抽烟 |
[06:11] | we’re never gonna get the smell out. | 烟味很难散去 |
[06:13] | The people who shot Cowan are probably watching her place. | 杀死柯文的人可能在监视着她家 |
[06:16] | When you go get her, bring her here. | 接到她后 带她来这儿 |
[06:18] | Make sure you’re not followed. | 注意别被人跟踪 |
[06:19] | I know how to lose a tail,all right? | 我知道如何不被人跟踪 好吗 |
[06:21] | I hate to break it to you, | 我不想扫你的兴 |
[06:22] | but spies aren’t the only people with enemies. | 但可不是只有间谍有敌人 |
[06:29] | Tell me what happened with Sam. | 告诉我萨姆到底出了什么事 |
[06:32] | That was pretty good. | 打得不错嘛 |
[06:34] | But you got to follow through. | 但你还得再接再厉 |
[06:38] | Okay, now we’re getting somewhere. | 好吧 现在才像样了 |
[06:43] | Yeah, that was pretty painful. | 这下可够疼的 |
[06:45] | How was that for you? | 你呢 |
[06:46] | You were taking pictures. | 你在拍照 |
[06:49] | Who you work for? | 谁派你来的 |
[06:51] | Me? | 我吗 |
[06:52] | I don’t work for anyone. | 没人派我来 |
[06:54] | I go out there sometimes just to — to think. | 我有时会出门 思考 |
[06:58] | Take pictures of the birds and the local fauna,you know? | 拍鸟儿和当地动物的照片 |
[07:07] | You’re getting good at that. | 你打得越来越好了 |
[07:08] | The guy that came for the woman — he knew what he was doing. | 来救女人的那男的 很在行 |
[07:11] | Maybe D.E.A.? | 或许是缉毒局的 |
[07:12] | D.E.A. comes with a team. | 缉毒局可不会单枪匹马来 |
[07:14] | D.E.A. brings cops. | 缉毒局会带着警察一起来 |
[07:16] | D.E.A. does not blow up a truck. | 缉毒局不会炸掉一辆车 |
[07:18] | You know, buddy, if I were you, | 哥们 要我是你 |
[07:19] | I’d watch it with the stupid comments, ’cause, you know, | 我就不会听信这些傻话 |
[07:21] | your boss just killed a lot of his own guys outside, so… | 因为你老大刚在外面杀了不少自己人 |
[07:29] | Let me guess, trying to buy time for your team. | 让我猜猜 为你的团队争取时间 |
[07:31] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[07:32] | Team? | 团队 |
[07:34] | Uh, there’s –there’s no team around here. | 这里可没什么团队 |
[07:37] | I work alone, in a cubicle. | 我独立工作 在个小单间里 |
[07:39] | You work alone? | 你独立工作 |
[07:42] | Pretty talkative for a loner. | 作为一个孤家寡人 你话可不少啊 |
[07:43] | Called this number three times at the docks. | 你在码头上打了三遍这个电话 |
[07:45] | Let me guess –that your boss? | 让我猜猜 是你的老板吗 |
[07:47] | Nah, that’s my boyfriend. | 才不是 那是我男朋友 |
[07:49] | Okay, okay! | 我招 我招 |
[07:53] | Look, I’m D.E.A. | 我是缉毒局的 |
[07:54] | We’ve been watching you guys for months. | 我们近几个月来都在密切关注着你们 |
[07:56] | We got a Grand Jury ready to go. | 大陪审团就要开始审理此案了 |
[08:03] | I’m CIA. | 我是中情局的 |
[08:04] | That’s right, CIA. | 没错 我是中情局的 |
[08:06] | We’ve been tracking your Turkish heroin connection for terrorists! | 我们在追踪你的土耳其海洛因和恐怖分子的关联 |
[08:09] | Who do you work for, huh? | 你到底是为谁工作的 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 我招 |
[08:15] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[08:17] | We got an informant. | 我们收到情报 |
[08:19] | Your guy there… he works for us. | 你的这位手下 是我们的人 |
[08:22] | Isn’t that right, Frank? Come on, tell him. | 对吧 弗兰克 告诉他吧 |
[08:24] | No use lying now. He’s got us! | 没必要再装了 他抓到我们了 |
[08:26] | Come on, Frank! | 实话说吧 弗兰克 |
[08:30] | You’re a funny guy. | 你很有意思 |
[08:32] | You’re trained, aren’t you, huh? | 你受过训练的 对吧 |
[08:35] | Let me guess, special forces? | 让我猜猜 特种部队的吗 |
[08:39] | See, me, I’m an ex-green beret. | 我是前绿色贝雷帽的 |
[08:42] | Admit nothing, deny everything, make counteraccusations. | 绝不承认 全盘否认 反对指控 |
[08:48] | Special forces? | 特种部队吗 |
[08:49] | No, no. | 才不是 |
[08:51] | I was a boy scout for a while. | 我曾经当过童子军 |
[08:53] | Hey,take these restraint soff me, | 给我松绑 |
[08:55] | I’ll show you how to tie a slipknot. | 我向你展示如何系一个活结 |
[08:57] | Let’s just kill him. | 我们杀了他算了 |
[08:58] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[08:59] | The girl saw us. | 那女孩看到我们了 |
[09:01] | We got to take care of the whole team, plus Gillian. | 我们得干掉整个团队才行 还有吉莉安 |
[09:05] | By the way, it seems like she packed up and left early. | 顺便说一句 看来她打包好提前跑了 |
[09:08] | We went by her house. | 我们去过她家 |
[09:10] | Must have been in a hurry. | 肯定走得很匆忙 |
[09:11] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[09:13] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[09:14] | I’m really good at that. | 我很会找人 |
[09:20] | Excuse me. I’m tired. | 抱歉 我累了 |
[09:21] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:26] | Show him what green berets are all about. | 给他展示下绿色贝雷帽的本事 |
[09:41] | There’s more, stashed under a Fort Lauderdale overpass. | 还有呢 劳德代尔堡桥下还藏了些 |
[09:45] | For any operative, | 对于所有间谍来说 |
[09:46] | stashing weapons is second nature after a while. | 入行后不久 藏武器便会成为习惯 |
[09:49] | Spies hide guns like squirrels hide acorns. | 间谍藏枪就像松鼠藏橡果一样 |
[09:52] | You never know when you’ll need some firepower | 你永远都不知道你在何处或是何时 |
[09:54] | or where you’ll be when you need it. | 需要枪火 |
[09:56] | If we need more than this, we’re doing something very wrong. | 如果这些枪火还不够 那一起都是徒劳的 |
[09:59] | Or something very right. | 也许正相反 |
[10:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:07] | I’ve got someone here who says he knows you, Sam. | 我手上有个人说认识你 萨姆 |
[10:12] | Yeah, he works for me. | 没错 我是他老板 |
[10:13] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:15] | And what kind of work do you do? | 你做什么的 |
[10:17] | Choosing a cover I.D. on the fly is always a challenge. | 仓促之下选择身份永远是个难题 |
[10:21] | My work? | 我的工作 |
[10:22] | Yeah. Your work. | 没错 你的工作 |
[10:24] | What was your man doing down at the docks taking pictures? | 你的手下为什么要在码头上拍照 |
[10:27] | When there’s no time to think, | 没时间思考时 |
[10:28] | it’s best to go with something simple. | 简单点是个上策 |
[10:30] | That keeps your options open. | 这能让你进退自如 |
[10:32] | I’m in the same business you’re in. | 我跟你同行 |
[10:34] | We’re interested in your operation. | 我们对你的业务很感兴趣 |
[10:35] | I sent Sam down to do some research. | 我派他去做调查 |
[10:37] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:38] | That’s not what Sam says. | 萨姆可不是这么说的 |
[10:39] | I don’t train my employees to talk about my business. | 我可不会训练我手下去谈论我的生意 |
[10:42] | Listen to me, not to him. | 听我的话 别听他的 |
[10:43] | Who am I talking to? | 你是谁 |
[10:45] | I think you know enough about me for now. | 我觉得眼下你对我了解够多了 |
[10:47] | So let me ask you a question. | 让我问你个问题 |
[10:49] | You thought, what, you could just come down here and rip me off? | 你以为你就能这么直接来占我的便宜吗 |
[10:51] | I’m just checking out the competition, | 我只是打探竞争对手 |
[10:53] | you know, move to a new market, check out the lay of the land. | 进入一个新市场 得摸清楚情况啊 |
[10:56] | Point is,the man you have is a valued employee. | 重点是 你手里的那人是我重要的手下 |
[11:00] | I want him back. I’m willing to deal. | 我想赎回他 我愿意和你做个交易 |
[11:02] | Let’s set a meet. | 那我们见一面吧 |
[11:04] | We’ll figure out a price. | 我们会想出赎金的 |
[11:05] | I’m happy to negotiate, but I do not pay for damaged merchandise. | 我乐意协商 但我可不会花钱赎回残物 |
[11:09] | I want proof of life. | 我想确定他还活着 |
[11:11] | You got e-mail? | 你有邮箱吗 |
[11:16] | Wake up, Sammy boy, picture time. | 醒醒 小萨姆 拍照时间 |
[11:25] | So, probably gonna be my last photo, right? | 这可能会是我遗照 对吧 |
[11:29] | I mean, you’ve got these plans to kill everybody. | 既然你有杀死所有人的计划 |
[11:31] | So I’m thinking I should look good for this, huh? | 所以我觉得我得照得好看点 对吧 |
[11:35] | Let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[11:38] | Nice. | 不错 |
[11:39] | I’ll send it to your mama. | 我会寄给你妈看的 |
[11:54] | Freon is available at most computer stores. | 氟里昂在大多电脑专卖店都有卖 |
[11:57] | Buy a can of screen duster,turn it upside down, | 买一罐屏幕清洁剂 倒过来 |
[12:00] | and you’ve got it in liquid form. | 就会变成液体 |
[12:02] | It’s cold enough to | 热量低到 |
[12:03] | crystallize the metal in many commercial locks. | 足够使很多商业用锁里的金属结晶 |
[12:06] | A hammer can take care of the rest. | 然后再用锤子就能砸开了 |
[12:09] | So, this is Sam’s storage locker. Phew! | 所以这就是萨姆的储存柜 |
[12:13] | We’re looking for an old photo. | 我们要找一张旧照片 |
[12:18] | It’ll be from the mid-’90s, when we were working together. | 应该是在九十年代中期拍的 那时我们还是同事 |
[12:21] | You really think Sam is sending us a message? | 你真的觉得萨姆在给我们传递讯息吗 |
[12:23] | He’s trying to get us any information he can. | 他在尽他所能地给我们传递讯息 |
[12:26] | It’s the pose in the photo. | 是相片里的姿势 |
[12:28] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过 |
[12:29] | One advantage of working with the | 保持队友不变的其中一个好处 |
[12:30] | same team is that secure communication is simpler. | 就是安全通信更简单些 |
[12:33] | You don’t have to work out a secret code. | 你没必要特意研究出一套代码 |
[12:36] | If you have enough history, the code is in every picture, | 如果你们交情够深 代码就在每张照片 |
[12:39] | every memento, every autographed leg cast. | 每个纪念品 每个亲笔签名过的石膏上 |
[12:46] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[12:52] | Sam led a hostage-rescue | 萨姆为救某个美国商人 |
[12:53] | operation in Venezuela for some U.S. businessmen. | 在委内瑞拉参加了一次解救人质的行动 |
[12:56] | It was a setup. | 那是个陷阱 |
[12:57] | The hostages were bait for Sam’s team. | 人质是为了吸引萨姆团队前来的诱饵 |
[12:59] | He lost a few men. | 他的几个队友死了 |
[13:01] | He’s saying, stay away. | 他在向我们说 别管了 |
[13:03] | He’s not getting out of this alive. | 他没法活着回来了 |
[13:19] | Good. You made it back. Was anyone there? | 很好 你安全回来了 那儿有人盯着吗 |
[13:21] | Government types, bro, suits. | 政府人士 都西装革履的 |
[13:23] | There was a few plain clothes guys there, too. | 也有些穿便装的人在 |
[13:24] | I didn’t even see them till after I got mom. | 我接到妈妈后才看到他们 |
[13:26] | I was just getting in the shower. | 我正要去洗澡 |
[13:28] | In a sec, mom. | 待会儿再说 妈妈 |
[13:30] | As soon as we left the house,they came out like roaches,bro. | 我们一离家 他们就跟蟑螂似的全追来了 |
[13:32] | Did you get rid of them? Did you ditch them? | 你甩掉他们了吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I drove around little Haiti for an hour, | 是的 我开车绕着海地转了一小时 |
[13:35] | out to Virginia Key and back. | 又开去了维吉尼亚码头才回来 |
[13:37] | I mean,it was a bitch and a half. | 他们是挺烦人的 |
[13:38] | But unless they got invisible helicopters, | 但除非他们动用了隐形直升机 |
[13:40] | I lost them. | 我确实甩掉他们了 |
[13:41] | Did you leave the car unattended when you went inside? | 你进来时 有把车掩护好了吗 |
[13:44] | Don’t worry, I ditched that car. | 别担心 那车我扔了 |
[13:46] | I picked up a new one. | 我换了辆车 |
[13:46] | Stole it. | 偷来的 |
[13:48] | It was like a 15-year-old pontiac, ma. | 那是辆五十年前的旁蒂克 妈妈 |
[13:49] | I did the guy a favor taking it. | 我偷了那辆车是帮车主忙了 |
[13:51] | The point is we lost them. | 重点是我们甩掉他们了 |
[13:52] | We’re clean. | 我们没问题了 |
[13:53] | You think they’re the same guys that shot Cowan? | 你觉得他们跟杀死柯文的人是一伙的吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:56] | – Michael, what is going on? – I’m not sure. | -迈克 出什么事了 -我不确定 |
[13:59] | All I know is this isn’t just about following me anymore. | 我只知道他们现在不光是跟踪我了 |
[14:02] | They want to bring me in. | 他们想要抓我 |
[14:03] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[14:04] | – I don’t know what you’re — – I don’t know! | -我不知道你是… -我不知道 |
[14:07] | Covert intelligence agencies don’t | 秘密情报机构不会打电话给你 |
[14:08] | call you up and tell you why they’re hunting you! | 告诉你为什么他们要追杀你 |
[14:11] | Mom, just for now, I need you to stay here. | 妈妈 目前来看 我需要你要待在这里 |
[14:14] | No calls until I figure out what’s going on. | 在我查清楚情况前 不要向外联络 |
[14:17] | Here? Are you serious? | 这里吗 你开什么玩笑 |
[14:18] | Mom, just until I know more. | 妈妈 等我多了解下情况就好 |
[14:21] | Nate, I need you to pick up some | 内特 我需要你去买些 |
[14:22] | disposable cellphones for emergencies only. | 一次性手机以备急用 |
[14:25] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[14:26] | Fi and I are gonna probe these guys, | 菲和我要去试探下这些人 |
[14:28] | see how serious they are. | 看他们到底有多厉害 |
[14:32] | Well, it’s not a perfect location, but it’s not bad, either. | 这地方说不上完美 但也不赖 |
[14:35] | Just need something nice and traceable — | 需要想出个可供追踪的好线索 |
[14:37] | a trail that the guys that killed Cowan can follow. | 能让杀死柯文的人追查到 |
[14:40] | Who are you gonna call? | 你要打给谁 |
[14:41] | My old handler. | 我以前的上司 |
[14:41] | If they’re not listening to his line, | 如果他们没有在监听他的电话 |
[14:43] | they don’t deserve to catch me. | 那他们就不配抓到我 |
[14:52] | Hi. Yes, Dan Siebels, please. | 你好 请转给丹·西贝尔斯 |
[14:54] | This is Michael Westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[14:55] | I need to talk to him. | 我要跟他谈话 |
[14:56] | It’s urgent. | 非常紧急 |
[14:57] | I have government agents following me. | 有政府探员跟踪我 |
[14:58] | I’m not sure what agency they are, | 我不确定他们隶属于哪个局的 |
[15:00] | but I need help. | 但我需要帮助 |
[15:01] | Could you send a helicopter — Okay, good talking to you, too. | 你能派来架直升机吗 我也很高兴与你交谈 |
[15:08] | Surveillance is a two-way street. | 监视是相互的 |
[15:10] | If you know someone’s looking for you, you’ve got an advantage. | 如果你知道有人在找你 那你就占优势了 |
[15:13] | They follow your lead, | 他们追查你给的线索 |
[15:14] | go where they think you are. | 去他们以为你会去的地方 |
[15:16] | Nice response time –10 minutes. They’re good. | 响应时间很短 才十分钟就来了 很行啊 |
[15:20] | They’re not that good. They’re staring at a pay phone. | 他们没那么行 他们在盯着一个公用电话 |
[15:25] | Oh, no, Fi, they are that good. | 不对 菲 他们就有那么行 |
[15:28] | Those guys are just to keep us busy. | 这些人是在吸引我们注意 |
[15:30] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们在这里 |
[15:37] | Tires. | 打轮胎 |
[15:42] | – It’s armored. – I’ll see you back at Nate’s. | -这是防弹的 -内特家见 |
[15:49] | Who drives armored cars? | 谁会开防弹车 |
[15:51] | People who expect gunfire | 就是预计会遭受枪火袭击 |
[15:53] | usually people with some firepower of their own. | 并通常会随身携带些枪火的人 |
[16:00] | – Hey, what are you doing? Hey, hey! – I’m sorry about that. | -你在做什么 -对不起 |
[16:03] | What are you doing? Hey,you! Give me my keys! | 你在做什么 把钥匙还给我 |
[16:08] | You ready to talk about how to get your guy Sam back? | 你准备好谈谈如何赎回你的手下萨姆了吗 |
[16:10] | Yeah. You got a price? | 你想好价了吗 |
[16:12] | We’ll get to that. | 这不着急 |
[16:13] | First, I want to meet you and the girl — together. | 首先 我想见你和那女孩 |
[16:15] | The girl? | 那女孩 |
[16:17] | You forgot already? | 你这就忘了 |
[16:18] | Sure went to a hell of a lot of trouble to get her back. | 你为了救她绝对是费了不少劲啊 |
[16:20] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她跟这事没关系 |
[16:22] | She’s part of your operation. | 她也是你手下 |
[16:23] | I want to know who I’m dealing with. | 我想知道我在跟谁打交道 |
[16:25] | Those are my conditions. | 这些是我的条件 |
[16:27] | Fine, but it’s gonna take a couple of days to track her down. | 好吧 但要找到她可得花上几天 |
[16:30] | A couple of days? | 几天 |
[16:32] | After what happened, she went underground. | 东窗事发后 她消失了 |
[16:34] | If you want to see her, | 如果你想见到她 |
[16:35] | you’re gonna have to wait for me to find her. | 你就得等我找到她 |
[16:37] | Don’t take too long. | 别找得太久 |
[16:38] | I’m not sure if Sam can hold out. | 我不确定萨姆能否撑到那时了 |
[16:40] | He’s got decent stamina, but everyone’s got a breaking point, | 他耐力不错 但每人都有极限 |
[16:44] | and I’m good at finding them. | 而我很快会找到极限的 |
[16:45] | In a hostage situation, you have to be cruel to be kind. | 解救人质时 为了成功你得冷酷无情 |
[16:49] | The more you care, the more leverage they have, like buying a car. | 你越在乎 他们优势越大 跟买车一个道理 |
[16:53] | You have to make them think you can walk away. | 你必须要让他们以为你能不管不顾 |
[16:55] | Just so we’re clear, I don’t take damaged goods. | 说清楚 我不要残物 |
[16:58] | You break it, you buy it, got it? | 你打伤你负责 懂吗 |
[17:00] | Call me when you find the girl. | 等你找到那女孩时打给我 |
[17:04] | I take it you just bought us more time. | 看来你刚为我们又争取了更多的时间 |
[17:06] | It won’t do us much good unless we find out who this guy is. | 除非我们查出这人是谁 否则这没用 |
[17:08] | All we know now is he’s got Sam | 我们现在只知道他抓了萨姆 |
[17:10] | and he intends to kill us. | 而且想杀了我们灭口 |
[17:12] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗 |
[17:13] | Well, it’s a pretty small world | 能如此大规模进口 |
[17:15] | when you’re importing heroin at that level. | 海洛因的人没多少 |
[17:16] | I’ll make a call. | 我打个电话问问 |
[17:24] | Well, it’s your lucky day. | 你今天走运了 |
[17:26] | Your boss really wants you back. | 你老板很想救你回去 |
[17:27] | Guess that’s loyalty for you. | 看来对你胆肝相照啊 |
[17:29] | You think he’s gonna deal for me? | 你觉得他会赎回我吗 |
[17:31] | He’s playing with you. | 他在耍你们 |
[17:32] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[17:33] | Look, I got caught. He’s gonna kill me himself. | 我被抓了 他会亲自杀了我的 |
[17:35] | Believe me, pal, you’d be doing me a big favor. | 相信我 你杀了我是帮了我忙 |
[17:37] | You got some death wish or something? | 你特别想死还是怎么的 |
[17:39] | You’re gonna do it anyway, aren’t you? | 无论如何你们都会杀我 不是吗 |
[17:40] | What, | 怎么 |
[17:41] | I got to stay another day in this crappy metal box? | 我还能在这个糟糕的金属盒子里再活一天吗 |
[17:44] | Look, there’s this sweet little park in Coral Gables. | 科勒尔盖布尔斯有个适合的小公园 |
[17:46] | Just dump the body. | 去那儿抛尸 |
[17:48] | Give me a piece of paper. | 给我一张纸 |
[17:48] | I’ll draw you a map. | 我给你们画张地图 |
[17:55] | He knows if we kill him, his team won’t show. | 他知道如果自己被杀 他的同伙就不会出现 |
[17:58] | We need him alive. | 我们得留着他的小命 |
[18:01] | Fellas, you’re only hurting yourselves, I’m telling you. | 我说伙计们 这样做只会伤害到你们自己 |
[18:04] | Come on, a little rat poison — easy-peasy! | 拜托 来点耗子药就行 轻松加愉快 |
[18:10] | So, you want me to put you in touch with a heroin dealer? | 你想让我帮你联系海洛因贩子 |
[18:13] | That is what I want. | 正是如此 |
[18:14] | Look, heroin — I’m allergic to it. | 你瞧 我对海洛因过敏 |
[18:18] | Don’t need to touch it, don’t need to see it. | 不用碰到 也不用看到 |
[18:20] | I think about it, I get, like, hives. | 光是想一想 我就会起疹子 |
[18:21] | Heroin dealers? | 海洛因贩子 |
[18:22] | – Seriously. – This is not a favor. | -你是认真的吗 -我可不是在请你帮忙 |
[18:24] | No, it’s not. | 确实 当然不是 |
[18:25] | Favors don’t get you killed. | 帮个忙可不会惹来杀身之祸 |
[18:26] | I give you a name, it gets back, | 我告诉你名字 之后 |
[18:28] | we’re in a Barry face down in the river situation. | 我的尸体就会浮在河面上了 |
[18:31] | I’m not asking, Barry. | 我不是在请求 巴瑞 |
[18:34] | We’re friends or we’re enemies here. | 你想做朋友还是敌人 |
[18:37] | Well… | 好吧… |
[18:39] | if you put it that way… | 如果你这么说… |
[18:40] | I put it that way. | 我就是这么说的 |
[18:44] | You want the biggest heroin dealer in Miami? | 你想要的是迈阿密最大的海洛因贩子 |
[18:46] | If this guy’s as big as you say, | 如果这家伙的实力和你说的一样 |
[18:47] | they’re probably working together. | 那么他们可能会合作 |
[18:48] | No. Who’s the second biggest? | 不 第二大的呢 |
[18:54] | There’s this club up on 22nd, Dito’s. | 第22大街有个叫迪托的夜店 |
[18:57] | It’s a place usually for smack trade. | 那里经常有些海洛因交易 |
[18:59] | You’re looking for Carmelo. | 去找卡梅罗 |
[19:01] | He hangs out there, does a lot of business in the V.I.P. room. | 他常去那 在贵宾包厢里做了不少生意 |
[19:12] | Uh, Mike, it’s for you — something about your burn notice. | 迈克 找你的 关于你的免职通知 |
[19:19] | Yello. | 喂 |
[19:20] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来 出来 不管你在哪 |
[19:22] | Who’s this? | 你是哪位 |
[19:23] | We need to talk, Michael. | 我们得谈谈 迈克尔 |
[19:25] | We’ve been trying to bring you in. | 我们一直想让你加入 |
[19:26] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[19:28] | About your past, about your future. | 你的过去 你的将来 |
[19:29] | Oh, sweetie, I’m a little busy right now. | 亲爱的 我现在有点忙 |
[19:31] | Can you call me back? | 过一会再打好吗 |
[19:34] | Keep it. | 拿着吧 |
[19:34] | It’s yours. | 给你了 |
[19:39] | We friends? | 我们是朋友吧 |
[19:40] | We’re friends, Barry. | 当然是朋友 巴瑞 |
[20:00] | Anything I can do to help in here? | 有什么我能帮上忙的吗 |
[20:02] | No, mom. Please. | 别过来 妈妈 拜托 |
[20:05] | We got to get her to stop smoking, bro. | 让她别抽了 老哥 |
[20:07] | She’s making me nervous. | 她让我很紧张 |
[20:08] | She just wants to help, Michael. | 她只是想帮忙 迈克尔 |
[20:10] | She can help by making sandwiches. | 她可以帮忙做三明治 |
[20:12] | Making explosives, are you, Michael? | 你在做炸药 对吗 迈克尔 |
[20:19] | Mom, there is some serious business going on here. | 妈妈 我们有重要的事情要处理 |
[20:22] | I’m not stupid. I can see that. | 我不傻 我能看出来 |
[20:24] | Look, I was hoping to get you home in a couple days, | 你瞧 我本以为几天后你就可以回家 |
[20:27] | but that doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen. | 不过现在看来不太可能了 |
[20:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:31] | I don’t want to stay here longer. | 我可不想再呆在这里了 |
[20:32] | I only brought a week’s worth of clothes, | 我只带了一周的换洗衣服 |
[20:34] | and I got a poker game at the house tomorrow. | 而且明天我还在家组织了牌局 |
[20:36] | No, mom. You’re going to have to leave town. | 不行 妈妈 你必须离开这城市 |
[20:38] | Leave town? | 离开这城市 |
[20:39] | With Nate. | 和内特一起 |
[20:40] | No! | 不 |
[20:41] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[20:42] | I’m staying here. You’re obviously in trouble. | 就待在这 你肯定是惹上麻烦了 |
[20:45] | No, it’s not safe. | 不行 这里不安全 |
[20:46] | You can’t. | 你不能待在这 |
[20:47] | I don’t care if it’s not safe here. | 我可不管这里安全不安全 |
[20:48] | – I’m not leaving you! – Mom, | -我不会离开你 -妈妈 |
[20:49] | – mom, please. – Michael, I’m not afraid! | -妈妈 求你了 -迈克尔 我不怕 |
[20:52] | I know you’re not afraid, but I am. | 我知道你不怕 可我怕 |
[21:00] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[21:05] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[21:37] | There’s our man right there. | 那就是我们要找的人 |
[21:47] | He looks like he’s ready for trouble. | 看起来他准备好迎接麻烦了 |
[21:49] | I’ll bring him trouble, then. | 那我就给他制造点麻烦 |
[21:50] | There are some fights you just can’t win. | 有些战斗你注定无法取胜 |
[21:53] | A force can be so overwhelming | 那种压倒性的实力 |
[21:55] | that no tactical approach in a fight | 会让一切战术性的尝试 |
[21:57] | is going to lead to a victory worth having. | 都无功而返 |
[22:00] | You sure you don’t want me to stay? | 你确定不想让我留下 |
[22:02] | No, Fi. You need to go — now. | 对 菲 你必须离开 马上 |
[22:06] | I’m usually all for the high-risk, high-reward option, | 一般来说 我喜欢高风险高回报的挑战 |
[22:08] | but this… | 不过这次… |
[22:10] | If there was any other way, believe me… | 如果有任何其它选择 相信我… |
[22:15] | Knock ’em dead. | 干掉他们 |
[22:20] | When you can’t win in a fight, | 如果一场战斗你毫无胜算 |
[22:22] | sometimes you have to settle | 有时你必须做好准备 |
[22:23] | for making sure that if you lose, everyone loses. | 确保如果你输了 所有人都不会得偿所愿 |
[22:26] | It works for nuclear weapons. | 这适用于核战争 |
[22:28] | It works for me. | 也适用于这次的情况 |
[22:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:32] | Private party. My bad. | 私人聚会 我很抱歉 |
[22:40] | You got a death wish, my friend. | 你急着寻死吗 我的朋友 |
[22:42] | Back off. | 退后 |
[22:44] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[22:45] | Send someone out into the club. | 派人在店里四处看看 |
[22:46] | I need them to check under the bar, | 让他们检查吧台下面 |
[22:48] | under the stairs, under the chairs for more of these. | 楼梯下面 椅子下面 找找这东西 |
[22:51] | That’s exactly what it looks like — | 你确实没看错 |
[22:52] | C-4 explosive with a remote detonator. | 遥控引爆的C4炸弹 |
[22:58] | And this… | 还有这个… |
[23:01] | a remote detonator on a dead-man’s switch. | 一个有安全开关的遥控引爆器 |
[23:03] | You shoot me, I let go of this button, | 如果开枪 我松开这按钮 |
[23:05] | and the city of Miami gets some brand-new, | 迈阿密就会多几块全新的 |
[23:07] | undeveloped real estate. | 未开发的房地产 |
[23:11] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:13] | I just want to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[23:15] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[23:19] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
[23:20] | Would you like some? | 来点吗 |
[23:21] | Please. | 多谢 |
[23:29] | Ooh, that’s nice — a little dry, | 真不错 有点干涩 |
[23:31] | but sometimes dry is a little refreshing. | 不过有时候干涩会让人清醒点 |
[23:32] | Glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[23:33] | That why you’re here — | 你到底来干什么 |
[23:34] | put a bomb in my club so you could drink my champagne? | 放个炸弹在我店里只为了喝点香槟 |
[23:37] | Partially. | 不完全 |
[23:37] | Also, I need the name and location of a certain heroin importer. | 我还需要一个海洛因进口商的名字和地址 |
[23:41] | I need it quietly, and I need it now. | 不能泄露出去 现在就给我 |
[23:44] | And I should do this because… | 我为什么要听你的 |
[23:45] | Because he’s an importer — he sells to your competition. | 因为他是个进口商 给你的竞争对手供货 |
[23:49] | I put him out of business, it’s a win for both of us. | 我让他失业 你我就能双赢 |
[23:52] | And if you don’t do what I want, | 而且如果你不这么做 |
[23:54] | I will rain hell down upon you until one of us is dead. | 我一定会和你拼个你死我活 |
[23:58] | And I am really, really good at raining down hell. | 而我对这方面特别在行 |
[24:03] | I want an answer tomorrow. | 明天给我答案 |
[24:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:09] | I’m Michael Westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[24:10] | I used to be a spy. | 我曾是一名间谍 |
[24:21] | You have a name for me? | 你有我要的的名字了吗 |
[24:23] | The guy’s name is Glen Harrick. | 那人的名字是格伦·哈利克 |
[24:26] | He’s got a boat on the river near the 27th Avenue Bridge. | 他有艘船停在27街大桥附近的河边 |
[24:30] | It cost me a lot of money to get that information. | 我可花了不少钱才得到这情报 |
[24:33] | You’ve just done yourself a great favor, Carmelo. | 你刚帮了自己一个大忙 卡梅罗 |
[24:35] | Do yourself one. | 也帮你自己个忙 |
[24:37] | Don’t let me see you again. | 别让我再看到你 |
[24:38] | You take care of this guy and you stay out of my way, | 解决掉那家伙 然后滚远点 |
[24:40] | we’re good. | 我们就相安无事 |
[24:42] | If I ever seeyour face again, I’ll kill you, | 如果再让我看到你的脸 不管你有没有炸弹 |
[24:44] | bomb or no bomb. | 我都会杀了你 |
[24:45] | Agreed. | 成交 |
[24:47] | Oh, look, they survived Nate’s exploding truck. | 看 他们从内特的汽车炸弹下幸存了 |
[24:51] | Think they’re keeping Sam here? | 他们把萨姆关在这吗 |
[24:52] | Fits the background on Sam’s photo — | 符合萨姆照片里的背景 |
[24:55] | lots of rusted metal, | 很多生锈的金属 |
[24:56] | and they probably got him down in the hold. | 他们可能把他关在下面的货舱里 |
[24:59] | Makes sense, a barge — it’s isolated, easy to defend. | 很合理 一艘驳船 与外界隔离 易守难攻 |
[25:03] | Guess it’s time to set my meeting with Harrick. | 是时候和哈利克定个时间碰面了 |
[25:05] | We could go in there now. | 我们可以现在就进去 |
[25:07] | No, Fi. | 不行 菲 |
[25:08] | We’re gonna do this the right way. | 我们要谨慎行事 |
[25:09] | Boring. | 没劲 |
[25:14] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[25:14] | I’m ready to make a deal. | 我准备好交易了 |
[25:16] | All right. | 好 |
[25:18] | Let’s set it up. | 我们定个时间 |
[25:19] | I can meet today. | 我今天就可以见你 |
[25:20] | The girl coming? | 那女孩也来吗 |
[25:22] | Yeah. I tracked her down. | 是的 我找到了她 |
[25:24] | Fine, 4 o’clock. | 很好 四点 |
[25:26] | Be at the Grove Harbor marina. | 在格罗夫港的码头等我 |
[25:28] | Sounds good. One more thing — | 听起来不错 还有件事 |
[25:29] | I talk to Sam before I come to the meeting. | 见面前我要和萨姆通话 |
[25:32] | If he can’t talk, if he doesn’t sound healthy, | 如果他不能说话 或者伤势严重 |
[25:34] | I walk away. | 我就会走掉 |
[25:35] | If he’s anything less than 100%, | 如果他有任何不妥 |
[25:37] | just kill him now and save us both some time. | 不如现在就杀了他给我们彼此都省点时间 |
[25:39] | We’ll take good care of him. | 我们会照顾好他 |
[25:41] | You do that. | 最好这样 |
[25:52] | It will be over today. | 今天就能解决了 |
[25:54] | I was thinking about it. | 我考虑了一下 |
[25:55] | Maybe you should draw me a picture of the map to that park. | 也许你应该把去公园的地图画给我 |
[25:58] | I’m gonna have to put your body somewhere, right? | 我得找个地方埋你们的尸体 对吧 |
[26:01] | Hey, um, did he ask to talk to me before you meet? | 他有没有要求在见面前和我通话 |
[26:05] | ‘Cause I’ve got news for you, buddy — I’m not gonna play ball. | 你最好明白 伙计 我可不会乖乖听话 |
[26:09] | So you might as well just finish this right now. | 所以你最好还是现在就解决 |
[26:13] | You’ll do whatever I want you to do. | 你会照我的吩咐做 |
[26:15] | But until then, please, keep him quiet. | 不过在那之前 请让他保持安静 |
[26:19] | Hey, um, so, what were you, army? | 嘿 你是干嘛的 陆军的吗 |
[26:22] | I’m a navy man myself. | 我是海军 |
[26:24] | But, you know, I’ve seen your boss’s type before, | 不过 我以前也见过你老板这样的人 |
[26:27] | and whatever shallow grave he dumps my body in, | 无论他把我的尸体埋到什么样的坑里 |
[26:29] | you’re gonna be keeping me company there real soon, pal. | 你都会很快过来陪我 伙计 |
[26:37] | You know, I read in a book once | 我曾在书里读到过一句话 |
[26:38] | that the things that make you angriest | 让你愤怒无比的事情 |
[26:40] | are the things you know are true. | 往往都是你默认的事实 |
[26:42] | Wise words, huh? | 至理名言 对吧 |
[26:44] | I am getting so sick of your mouth! | 我受够你这张臭嘴了 |
[26:47] | Take a good look, buddy, | 看清楚点 哥们儿 |
[26:49] | ’cause this is gonna be you real soon. | 因为下一个就轮到你了 |
[27:00] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[27:02] | I kill you, your man doesn’t show, right? | 我杀了你 你的人就不会出现了 对吧 |
[27:09] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[27:23] | I, uh — I got your buddy’s Cadi. | 我 你朋友的凯迪拉克在我那儿 |
[27:27] | I had a friend who deals in second hand cars check it out. | 我有个做二手车生意的朋友查看过了 |
[27:30] | It looks clean. | 挺干净的 |
[27:31] | He also fixed the wind shield on the Charger. | 他还把突袭者的挡风玻璃修好了 |
[27:33] | So, mom said that you wanted me to go away with her? | 妈妈说你想让我和她一起走 |
[27:36] | I want you two somewhere safe. | 我想你们去安全的地方 |
[27:38] | Tell me something, why is it, if you’re the responsible one, | 告诉我 如果你是个负责任的人 |
[27:40] | every time you run off and you do your spy thing, | 为什么每次你跑去做你的间谍的时候 |
[27:41] | I got to pick up the pieces? | 都要我来收拾烂摊子 |
[27:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:48] | I like this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[27:49] | You coming to me for help, it — it feels good. | 你来向我求助 感觉 感觉不错 |
[27:53] | It’s like a fresh thing for us, you know? | 这在我们之间可是新鲜事 |
[27:55] | – It’s great. – Yeah. | -还不错 -是啊 |
[27:56] | You gonna do it? | 你会去吗 |
[27:57] | Of course, bro. | 当然 老哥 |
[27:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | You probably need a moderate-sized blast. | 你可能需要搞出个中等强度的爆炸 |
[28:06] | The metal on that boat looked pretty worn. | 那船上的金属看着很旧了 |
[28:08] | I’d go with something with more direction. | 如果是我的话会选个更厉害的东西 |
[28:13] | But it’ll do. | 不过这也行 |
[28:31] | The sticky bomb was originally | 粘性炸弹最早于二战时开发 |
[28:32] | developed in World War II for mining tanks. | 用来炸毁坦克 |
[28:35] | For the homemade variety, tile adhesive works best — | 家用的话 花砖胶粘剂最好用 |
[28:39] | sticky, waterproof, | 粘性强 防水好 |
[28:41] | and it comes in an easily portable plastic bucket. | 用便于携带的塑料桶装着 |
[29:11] | Mom, I’ll call you when… | 妈妈 如果安全了 |
[29:13] | if it’s safe to come back. | 我就打电话给你 |
[29:18] | Here. Take this. | 这个 拿着 |
[29:20] | It’s a new phone. | 新手机 |
[29:20] | It hasn’t been used,so it’s untraceable. | 没用过 所以不会被追踪 |
[29:24] | It’s for emergencies only. | 仅限紧急情况使用 |
[29:25] | We want to keep communication to a minimum. | 我们得把联系次数控制在最小限度 |
[29:28] | We’re not taking your car from you, are we? | 我们不是要开走你的车吧 |
[29:30] | No. | 不 |
[29:30] | Whoever’s coming after me might have eyes on it, | 跟踪我的人会监视着这辆车 |
[29:32] | so I’ll drive you and Nate up to Fort Lauderdale, | 所以我会载你和内特到劳德代尔堡 |
[29:35] | and that’s where I’ll… find you another car. | 我会在那里给你们 找辆别的车 |
[29:40] | I remember the time you stole your first car. | 我还记得你第一次偷车的时候 |
[29:43] | Dad was up — god knows where, | 你爸爸在 天知道在哪 |
[29:46] | and I had to get Nate to the doctor. | 而我要带内特去看医生 |
[29:48] | You must have been, what, 12? | 你当时才 多大 12岁吗 |
[29:50] | 10, I remember. | 10岁 我记得很清楚 |
[29:51] | You were pretty angry. | 你很生气 |
[29:52] | Yeah. I was also proud. | 是啊 我也很骄傲 |
[29:58] | You did a lot of things I didn’t understand. | 你做过很多我不能理解的事 |
[30:02] | But you did them for the family. | 但你是为了家人 |
[30:07] | You know, Michael… | 其实 迈克尔… |
[30:10] | I did, too. | 我也一样 |
[30:12] | I know, mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[30:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:35] | Nate, you make any calls today? | 内特 你今天打过电话吗 |
[30:37] | No, bro. You said not to. | 没有 老哥 你吩咐过不要的 |
[30:38] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:40] | Um, I — I called home to check messages, | 我 我打回家里听了听留言 |
[30:42] | but I used the secure phone that you gave me. | 可我用的是你给的安全电话 |
[30:46] | If you call a tapped phone from an untapped — | 如果你用未被窃听的电话打给被窃听的… |
[30:50] | never mind. | 算了 |
[30:52] | That’s how they’re following us. | 这就是他们如何找到我们的 |
[30:54] | I need that phone right now. | 马上给我那电话 |
[30:57] | This phone is no longer secure. | 这电话不再安全了 |
[30:59] | From now on, let’s make this simple — make no calls! | 从现在起 还是简单点 不许打电话 |
[31:02] | Fine! | 好 |
[31:03] | Nate, I’m gonna pull over and get out. | 内特 我会停车然后下车 |
[31:05] | Wait a minute. You said they were following us. | 等等 你不是说他们在跟着我们吗 |
[31:06] | Yeah. They want me. | 是啊 他们要的是我 |
[31:07] | When I get out, you go. | 等我一下车 你就开走 |
[31:09] | You don’t stop for anything, you got it? | 无论发生什么都别停车 听明白没 |
[31:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:11] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[31:34] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[31:35] | I know this line is tapped. | 我知道这电话被窃听了 |
[31:37] | I know you’re listening. | 我知道你正在听着 |
[31:38] | I don’t know who you are, but I know this. | 我不知道你是谁 可我知道这一点 |
[31:40] | You want me to come in alive, | 你想要我活着加入 |
[31:42] | you call me now, or I will end this right here. | 立即打给我 否则我就在这自己了断 |
[31:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:53] | Michael, don’t do anything stupid. | 迈克尔 别做傻事 |
[31:55] | I have a proposal I’d like to discuss. | 我有个提议想跟你讨论一下 |
[31:57] | I’m listening. | 我在听着 |
[31:58] | I have a job to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[31:59] | I need 12 hours. | 我需要12小时 |
[32:00] | You give me that, I will come in alive. | 给我时间 我就活着加入 |
[32:02] | If you don’t, if you even come near me before that, | 如果你不给 或者在那之前接近我 |
[32:04] | I will put a bullet in my head. | 我就饮弹自尽 |
[32:06] | You wouldn’t do that, Michael. | 你不会的 迈克尔 |
[32:08] | You’ve got such a bright future. | 你有那么美好的前途 |
[32:09] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 可能有 可能没有 |
[32:11] | You give me 12 hours, you don’t need to find out. | 给我12小时 你就不必去寻找答案 |
[32:26] | I believe we have a deal. | 看来我们是成交了 |
[32:35] | You think it’s okay to take Sam’s car on the street? | 你觉得开萨姆的车上街没事吗 |
[32:38] | Those government types… | 那些吃公家饭的… |
[32:40] | I bought myself a couple of hours before they pick me up. | 在他们带走我之前我争取到了一些时间 |
[32:42] | I might as well drive it till then. | 那之前我可能都会开这车 |
[32:44] | You’re really gonna go with them? | 你真的要跟他们走吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah, Fi. | 是的 菲 |
[32:47] | They shot Cowan in front of you. | 他们当着你的面枪杀了柯文 |
[32:49] | They didn’t shoot me. | 可他们没杀我 |
[32:51] | I want to know what’s going on, and I told them I’d meet them. | 我想知道原因 而且我同意和他们见面了 |
[32:53] | You’re a spy, Michael. | 你是个间谍 迈克尔 |
[32:55] | Why don’t you just lie? | 为什么不撒个谎 |
[32:56] | That’s what spies do, you know? | 那才是间谍该干的 |
[32:59] | You want to run — | 你想避开… |
[33:00] | This is not about honor, and I’m not running anymore. | 这和荣誉无关 我也不打算再逃避 |
[33:04] | I want answers, and this is the only way to find them. | 我想要答案 这是唯一的方法 |
[33:08] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:15] | It’s been fun, Michael. | 和你在一起很愉快 迈克尔 |
[33:22] | At least this time we get to say goodbye. | 至少这次我们可以道别 |
[33:32] | Thank you, Fi. | 谢谢你 菲 |
[33:45] | You get over to the Grove Harbor marina. | 你先去格罗夫港的码头埋伏 |
[33:47] | I’ll call, put his guy on the phone. | 我会打给他 让这家伙说几句 |
[33:48] | You wait until he gets there with the girl, understood? | 等到他和那女孩出现 明白吗 |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:55] | Put two in both their heads and call me when you’re done. | 每人头上开两枪 搞定之后打给我 |
[34:00] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[34:01] | Get out of here. | 快去吧 |
[34:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:29] | Looks like they’re leaving a three-man team on the boat. | 看起来他们留了三个人在船上 |
[34:32] | I’m off to crash the party. | 我要去砸场子了 |
[35:11] | A lot of people think the word commando means superhero, | 很多人认为突击队员都是超级英雄 |
[35:14] | or at least something close to it. | 要不也相差无几 |
[35:16] | In the popular mind, | 在大众的头脑里 |
[35:17] | they’re thought of as the ultimate elite soldier — | 他们被想象成终极精英士兵 |
[35:19] | the solution to every problem. | 能解决一切问题 |
[35:21] | The fact is a commando is just someone | 实际上突击队员只是一些 |
[35:23] | trained to fight under a specific set of circumstances. | 为应对特殊情况而训练有素的人 |
[35:27] | He’s the guy you send in | 当处于坏人比好人多 |
[35:28] | when there are more bad guys than good guys, | 除了制造点意外出奇制胜以外 |
[35:30] | when surprise is the only advantage you can get in an operation. | 没有其它任何优势时候 他们是不二选择 |
[35:35] | When it works, commandos seem unstoppable. | 一旦成功 突击队员就看起来势不可挡 |
[35:38] | Those are the operations that make the papers. | 而那些行动就被记录在案 |
[35:40] | When it doesn’t work, | 可一旦不成功 |
[35:42] | commandos get killed just as dead as anyone else. | 突击队员就会和其他人一样被杀 |
[35:46] | Are you there? | 你到了吗 |
[35:48] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[35:49] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 照我说的做 |
[35:50] | When they get there, you kill them both, | 等他们到那 就杀了他们 |
[35:51] | but make sure they’re dead — | 一定要保证他们死掉 |
[35:53] | you got that? | 听清楚了吗 |
[35:54] | I’m gonna call the guy now. | 我现在要打给那家伙了 |
[36:02] | Morning, sunshine. | 早啊 朋友 |
[36:05] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 照我说的做 |
[36:06] | We’re gonna call your boss. | 我们打给你老板 |
[36:08] | You’re gonna say hello. | 你跟他打个招呼 |
[36:10] | And if you act really nice, I’ll finish you quick. | 如果你完成得好 我就让你痛快点死 |
[36:13] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[36:14] | Well, then I’ll have to find another way to hunt him down, | 那我只能想其它办法抓他 |
[36:17] | which means I’ll have to kill you little by little until I find him. | 也意味着在那之前我会慢慢折磨你到死 |
[36:21] | But, hey, Sam, your choice. | 不过 萨姆 你自己选择 |
[36:23] | Boy, they both sound pretty good. | 天呐 听着都还不错 |
[36:27] | Can I have a few minutes to make up my mind? | 能不能给我几分钟考虑考虑 |
[36:29] | No. | 不行 |
[37:05] | Kick his ass! | 狠狠揍他 |
[37:32] | Come on, Mike. | 加油 迈克 |
[38:04] | Come on! | 快 |
[38:11] | I’ve seen that wound before. | 我以前见过这种伤口 |
[38:13] | I don’t know what ammo you have in here, | 不知道你用的什么子弹 |
[38:14] | but if it’s teflon-coated, you have about a half an hour. | 如果是用特氟隆涂层的 你还有半小时时间 |
[38:16] | But if they’re hollow-point… | 不过如果是中空弹… |
[38:19] | I wouldn’t make any plans. | 就省点力气吧 |
[38:26] | I told you to stay away, Mikey. | 我告诉过你别管了 迈克 |
[38:28] | I tried to warn you. | 我警告过你了 |
[38:30] | I was never good at taking orders, Sam. | 我最不擅长的就是遵守命令 萨姆 |
[38:33] | That’s why you were a soldier and I was a spy. | 这就是为什么你是军人而我是间谍 |
[38:35] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[38:43] | Come on, Michael. | 快点 迈克尔 |
[39:24] | You know, I was thinking about this car when they had me. | 我被抓的时候还在想着这辆车 |
[39:27] | I thought, | 我当时在想 |
[39:28] | I’m gonna die before the Cadillac loses its new-car smell. | 这凯迪拉克的新车味还没散我就要死了 |
[39:32] | I’d never let that happen, Sam. | 我不会让这种事发生的 萨姆 |
[39:36] | Mike, uh, seriously… | 迈克 说真的… |
[39:39] | You would have done it for me. | 换做是你也会为我这么做 |
[39:41] | Damn right, brother. | 太对了 兄弟 |
[39:45] | Mike, you’ve been using the navigation thing? | 迈克 你开导航了吗 |
[39:47] | No, I didn’t — | 没 我没有 |
[39:51] | OnStar. Mr. Westen? | 安吉星公司 韦斯顿先生 |
[39:54] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[39:56] | Directions have been sent to your vehicle. | 路线已经发到你的车上了 |
[39:58] | Your destination is 110 miles away. | 目的地还有大约180公里 |
[40:00] | My destination? | 我的目的地 |
[40:01] | Mike, what’s going on? | 迈克 什么情况 |
[40:02] | Time to get some questions answered, one way or another. | 无论如何 事情该有个答案了 |
[40:06] | Burn notice, huh? | 免职通知吗 |
[40:09] | Uh, I need to borrow the Cadi. | 我得借用下这辆车了 |
[40:11] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[40:22] | Good luck, Mike. | 好运 迈克 |
[40:23] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 萨姆 |
[41:05] | You have arived your destination, Mr. Westen. | 您的目的地就在前方 韦斯顿先生 |
[41:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:30] | Michael, we’re so looking forward to meeting you. | 迈克尔 我们很期待和你的会面 |
[41:42] | When you work in intelligence, | 当你为情报机关工作时 |
[41:43] | you get used to the idea that | 你会慢慢认识到 |
[41:45] | some information is worth risking everything for. | 有些情报值得不惜一切代价获取 |
[41:48] | You sign up for the lifestyle | 你干这行要么因为喜欢这种生活 |
[41:50] | or the chance to serve your country | 要么是为了能有为国家效劳的机会 |
[41:52] | or the millions of frequent-flier miles. | 要么就是为了上百万的飞行里程 |
[41:55] | But finally, it all comes down | 不过说到底 一切都是 |
[41:57] | to putting your ass on the line to learn something. | 为了解真相而不惜活在剃刀边缘 |