时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | An old friend who’s informing on you to the FBI… | 一个正向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies. Bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:32] | – …family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:34] | …if you’re desperate… | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:35] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:36] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 总之 不找出封杀你的人 |
[00:40] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:58] | Whoa, Mike. Easy. | 迈克 别紧张 |
[00:59] | That’ll kill you, you know? | 那会要了你的命 你不知道吗 |
[01:01] | Yeah, no kidding. | 没错 还用你说 |
[01:02] | No, the bucket of trans fat you got there. | 不 我是说你抱着的那桶反式脂肪酸 |
[01:04] | Did Veronica call you? | 难道维罗妮卡给你打过电话 |
[01:05] | ‘Cause if you’re taking her side on this whole cholesterol thing, | 如果关于胆固醇这件事 你站在她那边 |
[01:08] | it’s gonna put a serious strain on our friendship. | 我们的朋友就真的没得做了 |
[01:10] | No, you can binge in peace, Sam. | 算了 你想怎么吃怎么吃吧 萨姆 |
[01:12] | Yeah, well, thanks, | 那真是多谢了 |
[01:13] | but that’s not the only reason why I’m here, you know. | 但我不只是因为这个来的 |
[01:15] | I got a job offer. | 我这里有份工作 |
[01:19] | Here we go. | 在这儿 |
[01:21] | Pete, one of my buddies from the Seal teams. | 我在海豹突击队的兄弟皮特 |
[01:23] | He’s got a lady who’s got some problems, | 有位遇上麻烦的女士向他求助 |
[01:24] | so she called him ’cause he’s in special forces. | 她找他是因为他是特种部队的 |
[01:26] | But he’s got this blood-pressure thing, so he called me. | 但他血压又有点问题 所以他就找上了我 |
[01:29] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:30] | My plate’s a little full, Sam. | 我最近没什么时间 萨姆 |
[01:32] | What, you mean with this whole Philip Cowan thing? | 难道你还在纠结那个菲利普·柯文的事吗 |
[01:34] | Mike, you’re doing armed sit-ups. | 迈克 你手持武器做仰卧起坐 |
[01:36] | I’m worried about you. | 我不放心你 |
[01:37] | I thought this might get your mind off it. | 我觉得这个案子可以让你转换一下心情 |
[01:38] | Cowan burned me, Cowan sent someone to kill me, | 柯文让我上了黑名单 他还派人来杀我 |
[01:41] | now he dropped off grid. | 现在他又不知道躲在什么地方 |
[01:43] | I need my mind focused on this. | 我需要集中精力在这件事上 |
[01:44] | All right, fair enough. | 好吧 你说的也有道理 |
[01:46] | Mind if I run with this? The money’s not bad. | 那你介意我接手这个案子吗 报酬挺丰厚的 |
[01:48] | – No. Knock yourself out. – All right. | -不介意 你自便 -好咧 |
[02:00] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[02:01] | Wow, it looks like your buddy Cowan finally made contact. | 看起来这个柯文终于决定联系你了 |
[02:04] | You want me to come with, back you up? | 要我一起去吗 替你盯着点儿 |
[02:06] | Sure. Bring your bucket of fat. | 当然 最好带上你那桶脂肪 |
[02:07] | I’ll bring my chicken, too. | 我还会带上我的鸡肉的 |
[02:23] | Yeah, Sam? | 什么事 萨姆 |
[02:24] | Well, it’s the witching hour. | 现在已经很晚了 |
[02:27] | Looks like your buddy didn’t show. | 看上去他不会出现了 |
[02:28] | He wouldn’t just not show up. | 他不会只是没出现而已 |
[02:30] | He’s watching. | 他在观察 |
[02:31] | You think? | 是吗 |
[02:33] | Where do you think he would be? | 你觉得他会藏在哪儿 |
[02:36] | I know where I’d be. | 我只知道如果是我会藏在哪里 |
[03:01] | 你也许游遍了世界 从天之涯到海之角 但人生最快乐的事 莫过于交到新朋友 | |
[03:17] | 菲利普·柯文 封杀迈克尔的人 | |
[03:35] | What do you think he wants, Mike? | 你觉得他有什么目的 迈克 |
[03:37] | He wants to meet. | 他想要碰面 |
[03:37] | So, why not just meet? | 那他为什么不出来碰面 |
[03:39] | He doesn’t trust me. | 他不信任我 |
[03:41] | Fair enough. I don’t trust him. | 也很正常 因为我也不相信他 |
[03:42] | The first step in dealing with a covert op | 秘密行动的第一步 |
[03:45] | is establishing a way to communicate privately — a code. | 是建立起秘密的交流方式 也就是密码 |
[03:48] | Could be a key-encrypted cypher, | 比如经密钥加密过的密码 |
[03:50] | but really all you need is a base of knowledge that you share. | 但真正关键的是你们共有的知识库 |
[03:54] | He knows my entire career — falsified a good bit of it. | 他了解我的间谍生涯 尽管篡改了不少东西 |
[03:57] | It shouldn’t be too difficult | 如果他想要秘密的联系我 |
[03:59] | for him to figure out a way to talk to me. | 应该不难 |
[04:01] | Ah, the mating dance of the spy. | 间谍之间的求偶舞 |
[04:04] | It’s a wonder spies ever get close enough to kill each other, | 双方靠近好相互厮杀 真是不可思议 |
[04:07] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[04:08] | Ohh, got to go. | 我该走了 |
[04:10] | Veronica has you on a pretty tight leash, huh? | 维罗妮卡把你管得可真严 |
[04:12] | Hardy har-har. I’m meeting with a prospective client. | 呵呵 我要去见一位潜在客户 |
[04:14] | Mike, buddy, you call me if you need anything. | 迈克 兄弟 有需要随时叫我 |
[04:16] | Fiona, just keep doing whatever it is you do. | 菲欧娜 不管你在做什么请继续 |
[04:34] | Thanks for meeting me. | 多谢你来见我 |
[04:36] | I-I thought there were two of you. | 我以为会来两个人 |
[04:38] | Yeah, usually. But my partner’s on something else right now. | 通常是两个人 但我搭档目前有别的事要忙 |
[04:40] | But it’s fine. | 但没关系的 |
[04:43] | So, um, Pete says you’re having some trouble. | 皮特说你遇到点麻烦 |
[04:47] | I’m a supervisor at SXG. | 我是SXG公司的一名主管 |
[04:49] | We build planes, satellites, | 我们公司造飞机 卫星 |
[04:51] | weapons systems, government contracts. | 武器系统 都是政府合同 |
[04:55] | I’ve been working there 10 years. It’s a good job. | 我已经在公司干了十年 这份工作很不错 |
[04:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:00] | – I… – Look, it’s okay. | -我 -听着 没关系的 |
[05:02] | I’m like a doctor or a lawyer. | 我就像是个医生或者律师 |
[05:04] | Well, not a lawyer. | 错了 不是律师 |
[05:05] | But the point is, you can tell me whatever you want — | 我的意思是 你可以放心跟我说你的事 |
[05:07] | just between the two of us. | 我会替你保密 |
[05:10] | My friend Melissa — we work together. | 我的朋友梅丽莎 她是我的同事 |
[05:13] | She was having an affair. | 她有一段婚外情 |
[05:15] | Her husband, Kent, is abusive, controlling. | 她丈夫肯特非常暴力 控制欲很强 |
[05:18] | The only time she has alone is at the office, | 她唯一能独处的地方就是办公室 |
[05:21] | but to sign in guests, | 只有足够的安全级别 |
[05:23] | you have to have security clearance, so… | 才能允许亲友来访 所以 |
[05:25] | So you did her a favor. | 所以你帮了她一个忙 |
[05:30] | Her boyfriend stole files… | 但她男朋友却偷窃文件 |
[05:34] | took photos of them together in the building. | 偷拍公司楼内文件的照片 |
[05:37] | I’m the one who signed him in. | 是我签字让他进来的 |
[05:38] | I could lose my clearance, my job, | 我会因此丧失权限 丢了工作 |
[05:40] | go to jail, even. | 甚至可能去蹲监狱 |
[05:42] | He’s blackmailing us. | 他勒索我们 |
[05:44] | What does this guy want from you? | 他向你们勒索了什么东西 |
[05:45] | I have to sign for packages, | 我被迫签收一些包裹 |
[05:46] | and Melissa smuggles them out. | 然后梅丽莎再把包裹私运出去 |
[05:48] | Any idea what’s in these packages? | 知道包裹里面装的是什么吗 |
[05:52] | They’re from a subsidiary of SXG in Turkey. | 都是从SXG土耳其的一个分公司寄来的 |
[05:55] | I checked one. It’s — it’s drugs. | 我检查过一个 里面都是毒品 |
[05:58] | I don’t know what kind. | 我不知道是什么毒品 |
[06:00] | Well, that part of the world, it’s probably heroin. | 从来源推断应该是海洛因 |
[06:04] | There’s another one coming in this week. | 这周还有一个包裹要到 |
[06:07] | I just want to get out. | 我只想要脱身 |
[06:09] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做什么 |
[06:12] | I-I don’t want help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[06:16] | I-I want to keep my secret. I have to. | 我只想要守住秘密 仅此而已 |
[06:18] | I don’t want to get anybody in trouble here, | 我不想给任何人添麻烦 |
[06:20] | and I’m not here to judge. | 我也不是来评头论足的 |
[06:21] | I’ve made plenty of mistakes myself. God only knows. | 我自己也犯过很多错 只有上帝知道有多少 |
[06:24] | Listen. I was lonely. | 听着 我那时很孤单 |
[06:28] | And Dave was — I made a mistake. | 戴夫他 我只是犯了个错 |
[06:30] | I want to put it behind me. | 我只想忘记这件事 |
[06:32] | Okay — Dave. | 好吧 那戴夫 |
[06:34] | Gillian was saying you met this Dave at a bar? | 吉莉安说你在某个酒吧遇见这个戴夫的 |
[06:37] | Which one? | 哪间酒吧 |
[06:38] | I don’t know. I-I don’t remember. | 我不知道 我 我不记得了 |
[06:41] | My husband’s home! | 我丈夫回来了 |
[06:42] | Come on, please. You have to go! | 拜托了 你们快走吧 |
[06:45] | Okay. You know how to get ahold of me. | 好吧 你知道怎么联系我 |
[06:49] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[06:51] | We’ll just fill in the blanks ourselves, I guess. | 我猜我们只能自己找线索了 |
[06:54] | Now, when was the first time | 现在 你告诉我梅丽莎第一次 |
[06:55] | Melissa ever talked about her new friend Dave? | 提起她的新朋友戴夫是什么时候 |
[07:01] | Mom? Got here as fast as I could. What’s the problem? | 老妈 我收到消息就回来了 怎么了 |
[07:04] | I got a phone call, Michael. I was scared. | 我接到一通电话 迈克尔 我吓坏了 |
[07:06] | Phone call? What kind of phone call? | 电话 什么样的电话 |
[07:08] | It was for you — some man. | 是找你的 一个男人 |
[07:09] | He wouldn’t leave his name or his number — nothing. | 他不愿留下他的名字或号码 什么都不肯留 |
[07:12] | All he said was, Van Buren Avenue. And then he hangs up! | 他只说了范布伦大街 然后就挂电话了 |
[07:16] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[07:17] | Oh, it’s probably just a friend. | 也许只是朋友打来的 |
[07:19] | That isn’t how friends behave, Michael. All right? | 朋友可不这么说话 迈克尔 好吗 |
[07:22] | The way he said it scared me. | 他说话的方式太吓人了 |
[07:26] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[07:30] | Ma? I lost my key! | 妈 我钥匙丢了 |
[07:34] | Worried it was your friend? | 担心这是你朋友吗 |
[07:39] | Hey, bro. | 嘿 老兄 |
[07:41] | You look tired. | 你看着很憔悴啊 |
[07:42] | Hey, Nate. You look clean. | 内特 你看着很利落 |
[07:44] | You shaved the ferret off your face. | 你把胡子都刮了 |
[07:48] | So, what couldn’t wait, mom? | 那么 这么着急是有什么事啊 老妈 |
[07:50] | I had to walk out on a pretty big investor. | 我不得不送走一位大投资商 |
[07:53] | What do you mean by investor? | 你说的投资商是什么意思 |
[07:54] | Yeah, a buddy of mine, | 是我的一个兄弟 |
[07:55] | he’s got a process that recycles titanium golf clubs. | 他能加工处理回收的钛制高尔夫球棒 |
[07:58] | It’s gonna totally revolutionize the golf club — | 这将掀起高尔夫球棒的革命 |
[08:01] | forget it. | 算了吧 |
[08:02] | Mom, why did you call Nate? | 老妈 为什么你把内特也叫回来了 |
[08:03] | I called your brother, too, because I was scared! | 我打电话叫你弟弟是因为我害怕 |
[08:07] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么事 |
[08:08] | A strange man phoned here. | 一个奇怪的男人打电话过来 |
[08:10] | Michael won’t tell me anything about him | 但迈克尔什么都不肯跟我说 |
[08:11] | because it’s all a big mystery. | 因为这些都是一个大谜案 |
[08:13] | Mom, it’s just better if I don’t get into it. | 老妈 我最好还是不要掺和进去比较好 |
[08:15] | Trust me. I know what I’m doing. | 相信我 我知道我在干什么 |
[08:16] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没有什么好担心的 |
[08:17] | This man who called, he just wants to talk. | 这个打电话的人只是想跟我说话而已 |
[08:21] | Well, you can’t talk to us? | 是吗 所以你不能对我们说 |
[08:23] | You know in 20 years, Michael, | 你知道这二十年来 迈克尔 |
[08:24] | I have never asked any questions. | 我从来没问过你任何问题 |
[08:26] | But this is my home. | 但这是我家 |
[08:28] | It’s not like it’s some war off in some country | 这不像别的什么发生在 |
[08:30] | that I’ve never even heard of. | 我不知道的国家里的战争 |
[08:32] | This — this is your family. | 这里 我们才是你的家人 |
[08:35] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:43] | Okay, you can tell me. Seriously, what’s going on here? | 好了 跟我说说 到底发生了什么事 |
[08:46] | Nate, I need you to watch mom. | 内特 我需要你照顾好老妈 |
[08:47] | It’s just a precaution. | 只是预防措施 |
[08:49] | I need you to lay low for a while. | 我需要你这段时间都低调一点 |
[08:51] | Keep a low profile. | 别搞什么大动作 |
[08:53] | Don’t leave the house. You can do that, right? | 别离开家 你能做到 对吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:01] | Safety’s off. | 保险栓没开 |
[09:05] | Of course, you know, I will be taking time off work. | 但当然你知道我不能去上班了对吧 |
[09:08] | And I’ll need to get some, you know | 而且你知道的 我还需要一些支持 |
[09:10] | supplies in case things get dicey around here. | 以防突发事件 |
[09:15] | Recycled titanium, huh? | 可回收钛金属 |
[09:17] | What is that — a name of a horse? | 那是什么东西 马的名字吗 |
[09:24] | Oh, Fiona. | 菲欧娜 |
[09:27] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 你怎么样 |
[09:29] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你过来 |
[09:30] | Boy, you look great. Sit down. | 伙计 你看上去好极了 坐下 |
[09:34] | So, to what do I owe the pleasure of this invitation? | 这么热情的邀请是打什么鬼主意呢 |
[09:38] | Am I to be your new drinking buddy? | 是让我当你的新酒友吗 |
[09:42] | It’s this job that I’m on. | 是关于我现在处理的案子 |
[09:44] | I need some backup, | 我需要一些支援 |
[09:45] | and Mike’s mind is pretty much on this whole Cowan business. | 迈克的心思都被柯文牵走了 |
[09:47] | – So I thought – Of me! | -所以我想到了 -我 |
[09:51] | I thought of you. | 我想到了你 |
[09:53] | Yes, that’s what I thought. | 没错 我就是这么想的 |
[09:55] | What’s the job? | 什么案子 |
[09:57] | Well, it’s a blackmail thing, and one of the victims got spooked, | 就是个勒索案 其中一个受害者吓坏了 |
[10:01] | so she’s not saying where she met the bad guy. | 所以她不肯说她在哪儿遇到的坏人 |
[10:03] | But I think I got enough to put it all together. | 但我觉得我手上的线索已经足够了 |
[10:05] | She met him out at a bar, | 她在某个酒吧遇见的他 |
[10:07] | and I have an approximate date. | 我现在又有个合适的约会对象 |
[10:11] | That’s not much to go on. | 线索哪里多了啊 |
[10:12] | I got a guy who’s pulling her credit-card statement. | 我有个兄弟搞到了她的信用卡记录 |
[10:14] | Find the charge, find the bar, | 只要找到消费记录 就能找到酒吧 |
[10:16] | find the guy. | 然后就能找到那个家伙 |
[10:18] | And you need a wingman. | 然后你需要一个副手 |
[10:19] | Damn straight, skippy. | 没错 伙计 |
[10:20] | My fee is $500 up front, expenses and an hourly as we go. | 预付五百 开支另计 现在开始时收费 |
[10:25] | You never charge Mike. | 你都没跟迈克收过钱 |
[10:26] | Oh, I expect other things from Michael. | 我跟迈克尔收的可不是钱 |
[10:37] | Yeah, Fi. | 菲 什么事 |
[10:38] | Sam just hired me for a job. | 萨姆雇我干活来着 |
[10:40] | I thought he was going to be ill. | 我还以为有什么事呢 |
[10:42] | It was so much fun, Michael. I wish you could have been there. | 可有意思了 迈克尔 你要是也在就好了 |
[10:45] | Cowan sent me a message. | 柯文给我留了条信息 |
[10:46] | I’m searching the cafe of South Beach for a cutout. | 我要去南海滩的咖啡馆找个中间人 |
[10:48] | Don’t you think he’ll come himself? | 难道你不觉得他会自己找来吗 |
[10:50] | He seems eager to meet you. | 他看上去挺着急见你的 |
[10:52] | I doubt it. He’ll send someone. | 不可能 他会派别人来的 |
[10:54] | I did something similar in Belgrade years ago. | 几年前我在贝尔格莱德也做过相似的事情 |
[10:58] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[10:59] | Have fun. | 祝你玩得愉快 |
[11:00] | There’s a reason I never had the patience to be a spy. | 我没耐心当间谍也是有原因的 |
[11:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | The truly paranoid don’t go to meetings themselves. | 真正的偏执狂是不会自己去会面的 |
[11:08] | They use a cutout — | 他们都选择找中间人 |
[11:09] | someone unrelated to them, | 临时雇用一个和他们没关系的人 |
[11:11] | hired to show a pre-arranged sign and deliver a message. | 按预先设置的标志传递信息 |
[11:14] | The sign is something innocuous, but hard to miss. | 这个标志很普通 但你绝对不会漏看 |
[11:18] | My favorite is the tourist guide from Madison, Wisconsin. | 我最喜欢用威斯康辛州麦迪逊市的旅游手册 |
[11:22] | No one will look at it twice, | 在中西部地区没人会看它第二眼 |
[11:24] | but unless I’m in the Midwest, | 但可惜我现在不在中西部地区 |
[11:26] | I know they’re waiting for Michael Westen. | 我知道他们等的就是我 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[11:29] | You here for the envelope? | 你有东西要给我吗 |
[11:30] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[11:31] | I ain’t nobody, man. | 我什么人都不是 老兄 |
[11:32] | Look, some guy gives me 100 bucks, he says, | 听着 有人给我了一百块钱 他说 |
[11:35] | give this to the first guy that comes by and bugs me. | 把这个给第一个过来骚扰我的人 |
[11:38] | You are bugging me. | 就是你了 |
[12:03] | So, this is where Melissa met her boyfriend? | 这就是梅丽莎遇到她男朋友的地方吗 |
[12:07] | Seems a little unlikely, but she definitely paid for drinks here. | 看上去不太对 但她绝对是在这儿买的饮料 |
[12:11] | How do you want to handle this? | 那现在你要怎么应对这种局面 |
[12:15] | Well, I think the balls are in your court. | 我猜这局该你来对付才对 |
[12:16] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[12:17] | What the hell am I paying you for, anyway? | 那我花钱雇你来干嘛 |
[12:21] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[12:22] | Um, I’m looking for a friend of mine. | 我是来找一个朋友的 |
[12:24] | I just want to see if you can help me out. | 我想问问你是否能帮个忙 |
[12:27] | Handsome guy right there. | 挺帅的小伙吧 |
[12:29] | Hey. How you guys doing? | 嘿 你们好 |
[12:32] | How ’bout those dolphins, huh? | 那些海豚怎么样 |
[12:38] | So, how did we do? | 现在情况如何 |
[12:39] | Well, my new friends have informed me | 我的新朋友告诉我 |
[12:42] | that the mysterious Dave | 这个神秘的戴夫 |
[12:43] | is actually a hustler named Ray Wagoner. | 其实是个皮条客 叫雷·瓦格纳 |
[12:47] | So he was just stepping up to the exciting world | 所以他打算更上一层楼开始探索 |
[12:49] | of blackmail and smack dealing. | 勒索和海洛因交易的新奇世界了吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah. I guess he’s broken a few hearts | 没错 我猜他伤了不少人的心 |
[12:53] | and lifted a few wallets here. | 也动了不少人的钱包 |
[12:56] | But I have his address. | 但我有他的地址 |
[12:57] | You know, Sam, I have to say | 你知道吗 萨姆 我不得不承认 |
[13:00] | you were captivating over there. | 你刚刚还挺魅力四射的 |
[13:03] | Well, hey, a free drink is a free drink, baby. | 好吧 免费的酒水谁不爱呢 宝贝 |
[13:06] | They like the shirt. | 他们喜欢这件衬衫 |
[13:43] | That’s not a very nice way to say hello. | 这么打招呼可真不友好 |
[13:46] | Let’s try that again. I’m Sam. | 我们再试一遍 我是萨姆 |
[13:48] | Now you say, hi, I’m Ray. | 现在你说 你好 我是雷 |
[13:50] | What do you want? | 你们要干嘛 |
[13:53] | We want you to find a new way to import your heroin. | 我们想让你换个方式进口海洛因 |
[13:58] | I seriously… | 我真的 |
[14:00] | don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你们在说什么 |
[14:02] | Gillian Walsh. | 吉莉安·沃尔什 |
[14:03] | Melissa Fontenot. | 梅丽莎·方特诺特 |
[14:05] | You’re gonna leave them alone. | 你最好离她们远点儿 |
[14:07] | Her? | 她吗 |
[14:09] | I never messed with her. | 我没找过她的麻烦 |
[14:10] | We went on a couple dates. | 我们约过几次会 |
[14:11] | All she ever wanted to do is take pictures in some building — | 她唯一的要求就是让我在某个楼前拍个照 |
[14:14] | 100 bucks a shot. | 一百块一张 |
[14:16] | She took the pictures? | 她拍的照 |
[14:17] | Yeah, and her husband paid. | 没错 然后她老公付的钱 |
[14:19] | Some guy, flattop — weird. | 一个平头的家伙 挺奇怪的 |
[14:22] | I didn’t ask questions. | 但我什么都没问 |
[14:28] | Melissa lied to us. | 梅丽莎骗了我们 |
[14:30] | – I knew it. – You did not. | -我就知道 -你不知道 |
[14:32] | I suspected. | 我怀疑过 |
[14:34] | Suspected doesn’t count. | 怀疑不算数 |
[14:36] | We got to talk to Mike. | 我们得跟迈克谈谈 |
[14:40] | If she was setting me up, why would she be in the photos? | 如果她要陷害我 那为什么她也会在照片里 |
[14:44] | Why not just steal the files? | 为什么不直接偷文件呢 |
[14:46] | Well, she’s the only one who could get the packages out. | 她是唯一一个能偷出包裹的人 |
[14:49] | If Melissa wasn’t being blackmailed, | 如果梅丽莎没有被勒索 |
[14:51] | you’d know that she was in on it. | 你就会知道她也参与进去了 |
[14:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:55] | I-I can’t believe I fell for this. | 我 我不敢相信我居然被骗了 |
[14:56] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. Double blackmail’s a classic. | 你别太自责 双重勒索很常见 |
[14:59] | It’s as old as the pyramids, you know. | 就跟金字塔一样古老 |
[15:01] | You pose as a fellow target of your own blackmail scheme, | 你假装成勒索案的受害者 |
[15:04] | that way you’ll always know what the victims are up to. | 这样你就知道其他受害者的打算了 |
[15:07] | Pros use it all the time. | 骗子老这么干 |
[15:08] | So, what do we do? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[15:10] | We got to get near Kent. | 我们得接近肯特 |
[15:11] | If we can get evidence linking him to the heroin, | 如果我们能找到他参与海洛因交易的证据 |
[15:14] | we can do our own blackmail — | 我们也能反过来勒索他 |
[15:15] | get you off the hook, start fighting fire with fire. | 让你脱身 以毒攻毒 |
[15:18] | But Melissa knows I hired you. | 但梅丽莎知道我雇了你 |
[15:20] | We’ll have to make her think that the investigation’s stalled. | 我们得让她相信调查进行得不顺利 |
[15:23] | Plus, we’re gonna get some more help — | 再加上我们还有 |
[15:25] | a little relief from the bullpen. | 替补队员的增援 |
[15:27] | Do whatever you need to do. | 请你们尽力而为吧 |
[15:28] | I’ll — I’ll pay more. | 我会 我会多付钱的 |
[15:29] | I’ll dip into my savings. | 我动用储蓄就行 |
[15:31] | Don’t worry about the money, Gillian. | 别担心钱的问题 吉莉安 |
[15:33] | We got you covered. | 你付的钱够了 |
[15:45] | Hey, Mike. | 嘿 迈克 |
[15:47] | She running again? | 这车又出马了 |
[15:48] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[15:49] | How’s your dance with Cowan going? | 你和柯文的碰面怎么样了 |
[15:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:53] | It’s hard to trust someone under these circumstances. | 这种情况很难相信任何人 |
[15:55] | But I don’t have a choice, do I? | 但我也别无选择 不是吗 |
[15:57] | Yeah, that part of the job, I don’t miss it. | 是啊 我也因为这个讨厌这工作 |
[15:59] | You guys set a meet yet? | 那你们定好见面时间了吗 |
[16:00] | I think so. | 我觉得差不多吧 |
[16:01] | He sent an article about a job I did in Budapest. | 他寄过来一篇关于我布达佩斯任务的报道 |
[16:04] | I met a contact there on the steps of city hall. | 我在那里的市政厅台阶上跟线人见的面 |
[16:07] | I assume that’s where he wants to meet. | 我猜他应该是想在那儿跟我见面 |
[16:09] | Cowan gets the gold star for clever, doesn’t he? | 柯文真是聪明透顶了 |
[16:11] | Or he just likes watching me run around in this heat. | 或者他只是喜欢耍着我在大太阳底下玩 |
[16:13] | Want me to come with you? | 要我跟你一起去吗 |
[16:14] | Thanks, but I think he wants a little alone time with me. | 谢了 但他希望和我单独见面 |
[16:20] | Yeah, hey, uh, listen, Mike. | 嘿 听着 迈克 |
[16:23] | Um, this new client of mine — Gillian. | 我的新客户 吉莉安 |
[16:25] | She’s in kind of a tough spot. | 她现在的情况有点复杂 |
[16:27] | I was just giving her a ride home, | 我刚要送她回家 |
[16:29] | and, well, there she is, uh, in my car right there. | 看 她就在那儿 在我车里 |
[16:35] | Shameless, Sam, even for you. | 可耻 萨姆 即使是你也够无耻的 |
[16:36] | Look, Mike, I know you’re busy, | 听着 迈克 我知道你很忙 |
[16:38] | but I need a fresh face on this. | 但我需要一个新面孔 |
[16:40] | It’s a tiny little bit part. | 不需要露很多面 |
[16:41] | You’d be posing as a Green Beret — | 你假装是绿色贝雷帽的[美特种部队] |
[16:42] | like falling off a log. | 这对你简直小菜一碟 |
[16:43] | What’s the job? | 需要我干什么 |
[16:45] | Well, it turns out that Melissa’s husband, Kent, | 我们发现梅丽莎的丈夫肯特 |
[16:47] | is running all this smuggling down at SXG. | 才是在SXG走私海洛因的幕后黑手 |
[16:49] | It’s a double-blackmail thing. | 这是一起双重勒索 |
[16:51] | I got to tell you –I saw it coming. | 我得告诉你 我已经预料到有这种事了 |
[16:53] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[16:55] | What I need you to do is make friends with Kent. Okay? | 我需要你和肯特交朋友 好吗 |
[16:58] | Just encourage him to expand his business. | 只要鼓励他扩张生意 |
[17:00] | Open his horizons a little bit. | 让他眼界再开阔些 |
[17:01] | So we threaten to tell his bosses | 然后我们再威胁要告发他 |
[17:03] | and get him killed unless he lays off? | 让他不得好死 除非他停手不干 |
[17:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:05] | See, you’re way ahead of me. | 看吧 你比我懂行多了 |
[17:06] | Call that a little bit part? | 这就是你说的不用露太多面吗 |
[17:07] | Well, look, Mike. Come on. | 好吧 迈克 拜托了 |
[17:09] | I’d do it for you. | 换了我肯定也会为你做的 |
[17:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | Oh, it’s sweet. It’s black with a Charger. | 真漂亮 黑色道奇突袭者 |
[17:27] | I haven’t seen it before. | 我从来没见过 |
[17:29] | Hold on for a minute. | 等我一下 |
[17:31] | I’ll call you back. | 我稍后再打给你 |
[17:33] | Nice phone. What is that — the RAZR? | 手机真不错 是什么 锋芒系列吗 |
[17:34] | Want to get off my truck? | 从我车子边滚开 |
[17:37] | Sure. I noticed the sticker. Marines? | 当然 我注意到你的车贴 海军陆战队的 |
[17:38] | Used to be. | 曾经是 |
[17:39] | Rod Bucksey, Green Beret. | 我是罗德·巴克西 绿色贝雷帽的 |
[17:40] | I got out in ’97. | 97年退伍 |
[17:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[17:43] | Get out of my way. I’m in a hurry. | 现在别挡道 我有急事 |
[17:44] | Sure, Kent. | 没问题 肯特 |
[17:45] | I just want to talk a little business first. | 但我想先谈一下生意 |
[17:48] | How’d you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[17:49] | I know more than your name, Kent. | 我知道的可不止你的名字 肯特 |
[17:51] | I know you got a sweet smuggling racket over at that SXG facility. | 我还知道你在SXG有一条很棒的走私线 |
[17:54] | Packages leave the building completely unchecked. | 包裹离开大楼完全不需要检查 |
[17:56] | Unchecked is something I’m very interested in. | 免检是我最感兴趣的东西 |
[17:58] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[17:59] | Sure, I do. | 当然 |
[18:00] | My service buddies over in Istanbul clued me into what’s going on. | 我在伊斯坦布尔的合作伙伴给我的提示 |
[18:04] | What’s going on is none of your damn business. | 不管发生什么都不关你的事 |
[18:08] | I don’t care who your friends are. | 我也不关心你的朋友是谁 |
[18:09] | Calm down. We’re just talking here. | 冷静 我们只是在聊天 |
[18:10] | Oh, no, no. You show up out of the blue, | 是嘛 你冷不丁的跳出来 |
[18:12] | you know about me and my operation. | 你知道我和我的交易 |
[18:13] | We are not just talking. | 这不只是聊聊而已 |
[18:14] | Sure, we are. | 当然只是聊聊而已 |
[18:15] | And I’m telling you | 然后我要告诉你 |
[18:16] | I’m willing to pay top dollar for your hook at SXG. | 我愿意花大价钱跟你做交易 |
[18:20] | Look, I’ve been where you are, taking orders. | 听着 我也做过你的位置 干接单的活 |
[18:22] | Everyone else sits back | 其他人都舒服地坐在后面 |
[18:23] | while you do the heavy lifting. | 让你一个人干提货的重活 |
[18:25] | I can change all that. | 但我能改变这一切 |
[18:27] | It’s like they teach us in combat training. | 就像我们在格斗训练里学的一样 |
[18:30] | You look for the opportunity, you take your shot. | 伺机而动 然后迅速出击 |
[18:35] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:36] | – The guys I work for… – Don’t ever have to know about it. | -我的头家 -不必告诉我这些 |
[18:41] | We’re not stepping on anybody’s toes. | 我们不会招惹到任何人 |
[18:45] | And nobody besides your bank account | 神不知鬼不觉 |
[18:47] | will ever know the difference. | 你的账户上就会多出很多钱 |
[18:52] | I have to think it over. | 让我考虑考虑 |
[18:53] | You take your time. You think it over. | 不着急 你好好想想 |
[18:56] | You call me when you’re ready. | 想好后给我打个电话 |
[18:57] | We’ll talk terms. | 到时再来谈条件 |
[19:02] | Semper fi. | 永远忠诚 |
[19:11] | Fi,give me that little tweezer up on the dash, will you? | 菲 把仪表板上的小镊子递给我下好吗 |
[19:22] | That’s okay. I got it. Thanks. | 没关系 我已经拿到了 谢谢 |
[19:26] | You about done there? | 你搞定了没 |
[19:27] | He usually goes out for a run between 7:00 and 8:00. | 他通常会在七八点间出门晨跑 |
[19:30] | Yeah, well, I’m hoping for 7:00. | 是的 不过我希望是七点 |
[19:31] | You know, as much fun as it is hanging out with you, | 和你一起出来总是挺让人享受的 |
[19:34] | this little stakeout’s costing me a fortune. | 但才一次监视就烧掉我一大笔钱了 |
[19:36] | Can’t you at least cut your hourly? | 你就不能少收点小时费吗 |
[19:37] | I bought the snacks. | 我都给你买了零食了 |
[19:39] | I’ll reimburse you for the snacks. | 我会还你零食钱的 |
[19:45] | Oh, yeah. There we are. | 很好 他出门了 |
[19:48] | Okay, let’s make this count. | 我们开始行动吧 |
[19:53] | Oh,hey. | 你好 |
[19:54] | I’m glad I caught you. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[19:55] | What are you doing here? | 你又来干什么 |
[19:55] | I-I told you if my husband sees you here… | 我告诉过你 如果我丈夫看到你在这里 |
[19:57] | I understand. I’m sorry. | 我明白 我很抱歉 |
[19:59] | I know that you wanted to be discreet, | 我知道你想小心行事 |
[20:00] | so I waited for him to leave. | 所以我等他出门了才来 |
[20:01] | I just thought you’d want the update. | 我觉得你应该想知道最新消息 |
[20:04] | What — did you find something? | 怎么 你有什么发现吗 |
[20:06] | No. | 不 |
[20:07] | I mean, if you don’t give meany leads on Dave, | 但你如果连一点戴夫的线索都不肯给的话 |
[20:09] | there’s not much I can do. | 那我也爱莫能助了 |
[20:11] | You got anything? | 你有什么消息吗 |
[20:12] | No. I told you. | 没有 我说过了 |
[20:13] | I-I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[20:15] | If you want to bug a cellphone wirelessly, | 无线窃听手机 |
[20:18] | you’ll need a lot of specialized scanning equipment | 需要配备很多专业扫描设备 |
[20:20] | and a computer to deal with the encryption. | 还要有一台电脑专门进行解码工作 |
[20:23] | I prefer a hands-on approach. | 而我更喜欢亲自操刀上阵 |
[20:26] | You just bug a duplicate phone | 你只需准备一个一模一样的装好窃听器的手机 |
[20:28] | and swap out the SIM card | 然后把SIM卡换过去 |
[20:29] | so the new phone has the same number. | 这样手机号码就会保持不变 |
[20:35] | Your target will talk all day, | 而你的目标会唠上一整天 |
[20:37] | certain that no one could possibly be listening. | 还浑然不知自己已被窃听 |
[20:40] | I bumped into this guy when I was on my way out to the store. | 我是在去商店的路上偶然碰见那个家伙的 |
[20:42] | I’m telling you — | 我跟你说 |
[20:43] | he’s just some half-assed P.I. or something. | 他不过是个半路出家的私家侦探罢了 |
[20:46] | He’s not helping Gillian anymore. | 他和吉莉安已经没有瓜葛了 |
[20:47] | Good, good. I don’t need anyone sniffing around. | 很好 我不希望有人四处打探 |
[20:50] | I got the meeting tomorrow. | 我明天就要和那个人见面 |
[20:52] | Don’t you think you should talk to our connection | 你不觉得我们应该把那个绿色贝雷帽的事 |
[20:53] | about the green beret guy? | 告诉联络人吗 |
[20:55] | Hell, no! | 说什么呢 |
[20:56] | Hell, no, are you crazy? | 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[21:00] | Yeah, buddy? | 怎么样 伙计 |
[21:01] | Yeah, you’re good to go. | 你可以开始下一步行动了 |
[21:02] | Kent’s keeping our little meeting a secret. | 肯特没有把我们的会面告诉别人 |
[21:05] | I think he’s terrified of his supplier. | 看样子他很怕他的头家 |
[21:07] | I don’t even think he knows the guy’s name. | 我估计他连那家伙的名字都不知道 |
[21:09] | I’ll back you up. | 我会去支援你的 |
[21:10] | Let’s get this chump on tape. | 让我们把这傻子的话都录下来吧 |
[21:11] | Yeah, about that — how much are you paying me on this job? | 好的 话说回来你打算给我多少报酬 |
[21:14] | Because my rates are a little — | 因为我的价格可是有点 |
[21:16] | Ohh, I got to go. | 好吧 我得挂了 |
[21:18] | Mom? What are you doing here? | 妈妈 你来这儿干嘛 |
[21:19] | You gave your brother a gun? | 你居然给了你弟弟一把枪 |
[21:21] | I’m sorry, Mike. | 抱歉 迈克 |
[21:22] | I tried to stop her,but she — | 我已经尽力阻止她了 但她 |
[21:23] | Michael,what is going on? | 迈克尔 到底发生了什么 |
[21:24] | Nate, I told you to keep her at home! | 内特 我说过让你把她留在家里的 |
[21:26] | I know you told at home, but you know how she is! | 你在家说过了 但你知道她就这样 |
[21:28] | What are you doing? | 你是干什么吃的 |
[21:28] | Stop it! Both of you! Stop it! | 闭嘴 你们两个都给我闭嘴 |
[21:33] | May I have a moment? | 能给我几分钟吗 |
[21:48] | Michael, what is this about? | 迈克尔 现在到底是怎么回事 |
[21:51] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[21:53] | I’ve had enough of, | 我已经受够你这套了 |
[21:54] | it’s complicated, it’s a secret, | 这很复杂 这是机密 |
[21:56] | it’s for my own safety. | 这是为了我的安全着想 |
[21:59] | Enough. | 够了 |
[22:01] | What do you think I do, Mom? | 那你觉得我在做什么呢 妈妈 |
[22:06] | You think I’m playing games here? | 你觉得我是在这儿玩游戏吗 |
[22:07] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 当然不是 |
[22:10] | We’re your family, Michael. | 我们是你的家人 迈克尔 |
[22:12] | I’m asking that you trust us. | 我希望你能信任我们 |
[22:17] | And when would I have learned how to do that? | 我有学过信任这回事儿吗 |
[22:26] | Well, sometimes trust is something that you work on. | 有时候 信任是需要花心力去培养的 |
[22:31] | You were gone for a long time, Michael, | 你离开得太久了 迈克尔 |
[22:34] | and you were the one who left us. | 你丢下了我们 |
[22:40] | I left you? | 我丢下了你 |
[22:45] | Mom, I… | 妈妈 我 |
[22:46] | And you still got the car. | 而你还留着那辆车 |
[22:51] | What? | 什么 |
[22:53] | I have a meeting to get to, so if we could wrap this up… | 我还约了人 所以我们是否能快点结束 |
[23:02] | let’s go, Nate. | 我们走吧 内特 |
[23:04] | He’s got a meeting. | 他约了人了 |
[23:15] | Don’t forget your gun. | 别忘了你的枪 |
[23:17] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[23:18] | Get yourself some furniture, Michael. | 给自己弄些家具 迈克尔 |
[23:19] | I didn’t raise you to live in a ware house and eat off a bench. | 我养你不是为了让你住仓库啃冷板凳的 |
[23:46] | You ready to get rich? | 准备好大赚一笔了吗 |
[23:49] | Let’s talk about that. | 让我们来谈谈吧 |
[23:55] | Before we go any further, we need to go over a few details. | 在进一步交涉前 让我们先说清楚一些细节 |
[23:57] | First shipment comes in next week. | 第一批货下周运到 |
[23:59] | Your cut is 10 grand a shipment. | 你每批货都可以拿到一万美元的提成 |
[24:01] | Oh, damn it. | 他妈的 |
[24:02] | How do you like those details? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:03] | I need to know who told you about me — | 我要明确知道是谁跟你提起的我 |
[24:06] | specifically. | 一字不漏的 |
[24:09] | It doesn’t really matter who – | 是谁提起的你并不重要 |
[24:10] | It does matter…to me… | 但这对我很重要 |
[24:12] | to the men I work for. | 这关乎我的头家 |
[24:14] | They’d kill me | 要是他们 |
[24:15] | if they found out I was running product for someone else, | 发现我还和别人做交易 |
[24:17] | found out you heard about me | 发现你不知从何得知了我的存在 |
[24:19] | – loose end. – That’s the point. They don’t know. | -他们会杀了我的 -关键是他们并不知道 |
[24:21] | This is yours. | 这是你自己的事 |
[24:22] | Not another score you got to cut them in on. | 你没道理让他们来横插一脚 |
[24:24] | Having a gun to your head is all about timing, | 你迟早会被人用枪指着头 |
[24:27] | finding the right moment to make your move. | 这时你要做的就是找准时机 进行反击 |
[24:29] | Who told you about me? | 是谁跟你提起我的 |
[24:31] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[24:32] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[24:35] | Best to snap the trigger finger first. | 最好先折断扣扳机的手指 |
[24:39] | After that, it’s mostly downhill. | 接下来事情就好办多了 |
[25:11] | Oh, man, I just fixed that! | 老兄 我刚换的玻璃 |
[25:19] | A minute after your deal went sour, | 你的交易黄了以后 |
[25:20] | Kent and Melissa were on the phone. | 肯特和梅丽莎马上通了电话 |
[25:22] | Son of a bitch had backup! | 那狗娘养的带了帮手 |
[25:25] | Someone put three slugs in my engine! | 还在我的引擎上钉了三颗子弹 |
[25:27] | How much does he know? | 他都知道多少 |
[25:28] | Too much! | 他知道的太多了 |
[25:29] | We need to shut this down. | 我们得马上停止行动 |
[25:31] | We can’t — not yet. There’s another package in lockup. | 现在还不行 我们还有一个包裹没取 |
[25:35] | Have her get it out. | 那就让她取出来 |
[25:36] | And I’ll clean up this mess. | 然后我会把这个烂摊子收拾干净 |
[25:39] | I can’t let them know we got sloppy. | 不能让他们知道我们这儿出纰漏了 |
[25:43] | Kent’s running scared. | 肯特开始害怕了 |
[25:44] | It makes things complicated for us. | 事情变得复杂起来了 |
[25:46] | Was he talking about me when he said, clean up this mess? | 他说的收拾烂摊子 指的是我吗 |
[25:49] | Yeah, that’s what our little dance | 是的 而这还得从我们 |
[25:50] | at the construction site was all about. | 在建筑工地的那个小插曲说起 |
[25:52] | Mike was their first cleanup project. | 迈克应该会是他们的第一个目标 |
[25:54] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:56] | – Kent… – Busted my windshield. | -肯特他 -打爆了我的挡风玻璃 |
[25:57] | I’ll just repair it… again. | 大不了我再修理一次就是了 |
[25:59] | He tried to kill you. | 他想杀了你 |
[26:01] | Happens all the time. Don’t worry about it. | 别为这个担心 一直都有人想杀我 |
[26:02] | Especially with the part-time help on easy jobs. | 特别是在这种轻松的兼职工作里 |
[26:06] | The problem is, | 现在的问题是 |
[26:07] | we don’t have enough evidence to use against him. | 我们没有足够的证据来指证他 |
[26:09] | So, what do I do now? | 那我现在该怎么做 |
[26:13] | You could run. | 你可以逃 |
[26:15] | Kent might not find you. | 肯特可能找不到你 |
[26:16] | But you’d have to stay on the move for 5, 10 years. | 但你得这样躲躲藏藏上个十年五载的 |
[26:19] | Plus, he still has all the blackmail materials, | 此外 他还持有可以用来要挟你的材料 |
[26:21] | so he can still take you down. | 所以他依然可以把你拉下水 |
[26:22] | But if you help Melissa get that package out of SXG… | 但如果你帮梅丽莎把包裹带出SXG的话 |
[26:25] | You want me to do it again? | 你想让我再干一次吗 |
[26:26] | Look I know you’re afraid. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[26:27] | But I’m gonna be outside the whole time watching. | 但我会在外面全程监视 |
[26:29] | Once Kent has that heroin, | 一旦肯特拿到海洛因 |
[26:30] | we can use it to bring him down. | 我们就可以利用这个把他扳倒 |
[26:39] | You need to trust us. | 你得相信我们 |
[26:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:11] | 嗨 宝贝 我正保护客户呢 记得别睡 等我回去 你不会后悔的[无信号] | |
[27:19] | Oh,come on. | 不是吧 |
[27:21] | Aw, crap. | 妈的 |
[27:23] | God damn cellphone shielding. | 该死的信号 |
[27:25] | Whether you’re protecting a client… | 不管你是在保护客户 |
[27:28] | monitoring electronic surveillance… | 实行电子监控 |
[27:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:31] | Can you get the package today? | 你今天能拿到包裹吗 |
[27:32] | I told you. Gillian’s signing for it. | 我说过了 吉莉安正在签收 |
[27:34] | We can get it tonight. | 我们今晚就能拿到 |
[27:35] | Or meeting the man who burned you, | 还是去见把你免职的人 |
[27:37] | you’ve got to be patient. | 你都需要保持耐心 |
[27:38] | In the real world, | 在现实世界中 |
[27:39] | covert ops doesn’t involve many car chases or gunfights. | 谍报行动并没有很多枪战或飞车场面 |
[27:43] | Mostly it’s just hurry up and wait | 大部分时间里只是加紧追踪和等待 |
[27:45] | — not too exciting. | 实在不怎么嗨 |
[27:47] | But you wait and you watch and you stay alert, | 但你得耐心等待 密切观察 并保持警觉 |
[27:50] | because, at any minute, the job can get way too exciting. | 因为这份工作 随时都有可能变得很嗨 |
[27:54] | I just wanted you to know we’re good to go. | 我只是想让你知道 我们这里一切顺利 |
[27:56] | We’re getting it out today. | 我们今天就能拿到货 |
[27:57] | And the woman? | 那个女人呢 |
[27:58] | I-I set her car this morning. It’s done. | 我今早在她车上动了手脚 她死定了 |
[27:59] | It’s not done until it’s done. | 只要她还没死就不算完 |
[28:01] | Get a visual, then tell me it’s done. | 等亲眼看到结果再来跟我说你搞定了 |
[28:09] | Can I call you back, Fi? | 回头打给你好吗 菲 |
[28:10] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[28:11] | Kent’s gonna hit Gillian tonight. | 肯特要在今晚对吉莉安下手 |
[28:12] | – Call Sam. – I can’t. | -打电话给萨姆 -打不通 |
[28:14] | There’s no cell reception. | 他那里没信号 |
[28:17] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好吧 我这就来 |
[28:18] | It’s always tough to reschedule a covert meeting. | 更改秘密会面一直是件令人头疼的事 |
[28:20] | You can’t exactly leave a note, | 你不能留便条 |
[28:22] | so you have to leave behind just enough | 所以你得留下恰如其分的讯息 |
[28:24] | to get them where you want them to go. | 让他们正好能够找到你 |
[29:17] | Working late tonight? | 今晚又要加班吗 |
[29:17] | Yeah, you know engineers. | 是啊 维修师就这样 |
[29:20] | Got to get this crap down the machine shop, get it fixed. | 得把这玩意儿带到机厂去修好 |
[29:23] | Have to have it all done by tomorrow. | 今晚就得搞定 |
[29:25] | So my husband’s here to take me down to Bal Harbour. | 所以我丈夫来载我到巴尔港去 |
[29:28] | I hear you. Good luck with it. | 我知道了 祝你好运 |
[29:29] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[30:13] | Can’t we just go home? I don’t want to watch. | 我们不能回家吗 我不想看到那场面 |
[30:16] | Then don’t. | 那就别看 |
[30:41] | – Miss me? – Oh, yeah. | -想我了 -是的 |
[30:42] | Kent wired Gillian’s carto blow. | 肯特打算引爆吉莉安的车 |
[30:45] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[30:46] | Well, that’s why he’s watching, then — | 难怪他要停在那里观察 |
[30:47] | the white van, 10:00. | 看十点钟方向的那辆白色面包车 |
[30:49] | We have to warn her when she comes out. | 我们得在她出来时警告她 |
[30:51] | Think Kent’s just gonna sit on the sidelines for that? | 你觉得肯特会由着我们胡来 坐视不管吗 |
[30:53] | Oh, great, Sam. | 说得好 萨姆 |
[30:54] | So we sit here, we do nothing, | 所以我们就坐在这里 什么都不做 |
[30:56] | and she winds up dead. | 眼睁睁看着她去送死吗 |
[30:57] | That’s not what I meant! | 我不是那个意思 |
[30:58] | Guys, guys! Which one’s her car? | 伙计们 伙计们 哪辆是她的车 |
[31:00] | It’s the black jeep over there. | 那边那辆黑色吉普 |
[31:02] | Keep the guard busy. I’m borrowing your floor mat. | 牵制住保安 借用下你的脚垫 |
[31:10] | – Hey,good evening. How you doing? – Evening. | -晚上好 工作还顺利吧 -晚上好 |
[31:11] | Listen, We have a reservation for 8:00 P.M. | 我们预订了晚上八点的桌位 |
[31:14] | A reservation? | 预订 |
[31:15] | This is the Chart House, right? | 这里是海图餐厅 对吧 |
[31:17] | The Chart House? | 海图餐厅 |
[31:18] | Yeah, it’s a restaurant. | 对 一间餐厅 |
[31:19] | – No. – What? No? | -不是 -什么 不是 |
[31:26] | I told you not to get off the freeway! | 我告诉过你别下高速的 |
[31:27] | Oh, hush, muffin. | 安静 宝贝 |
[31:29] | This guy’s just having some fun with us. | 这家伙一定是在跟我们开玩笑呢 |
[31:30] | Chuck Finley — party of two. | 查克·芬利 一共两位 |
[31:33] | Oh, hey, hey! Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:34] | A little service here, you know? | 就帮个小忙 好吗 |
[31:35] | I’m trying to eat. I’m hungry. | 我只是想吃东西 我饿了 |
[31:36] | This is not the Chart House. | 这里不是海图餐厅 |
[31:38] | This is not the chart house? | 这里不是海图餐厅 |
[31:39] | There’s no reservations here. | 更别说什么预订了 |
[31:44] | I need to clarify something here. | 我得在这里说清楚 |
[31:49] | There are two basic ways to blow up a car — | 炸掉一辆车有两种基本方法 |
[31:52] | use the gasoline in the tank or provide your own explosive. | 用油箱里的汽油引爆 或者自备炸药 |
[31:56] | They are two techniques that use opposite ends of the car | 这两种方法的应用部位分别在车头和车尾 |
[31:59] | and are disarmed differently. | 解除方法也有所不同 |
[32:03] | Some people prefer the gas tank. | 有些人喜欢用油箱引爆 |
[32:05] | It tends to look more like an accident, but it’s less reliable. | 这样看起来更像是事故 但比较不可靠 |
[32:08] | Others prefer plastic explosive on the battery | 而有些人喜欢把塑胶炸药附到电池上 |
[32:11] | wired to the ignition. | 然后连上点火器 |
[32:14] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:41] | – I thought you said you rigged her car! – I did! | -你不是说你动过手脚了吗 -我是动过 |
[32:45] | There must be something wrong with the detonator. | 一定是引信出了什么问题 |
[32:46] | They’re gonna be pissed, Kent! | 他们会生气的 肯特 |
[32:48] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[33:06] | They really tried to kill me? | 他们真的想杀我 |
[33:07] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[33:09] | Was that… under my car? | 这是 从我车下拆下来的 |
[33:11] | Well, yeah. It’s a car bomb. | 是的 这是一个汽车炸弹 |
[33:14] | This may be kind of hard to get your head around, | 这对你来说或许很难以置信 |
[33:16] | but this is a good thing. | 但这是件好事 |
[33:18] | They’re scared of you. | 他们很忌惮你 |
[33:19] | That’s why they put this toy next to your engine. | 所以才会把这玩意儿安到你的引擎上 |
[33:21] | Scared of me? | 忌惮我 |
[33:22] | They’re afraid of a lot of people | 他们忌惮很多人 |
[33:24] | the police,the people they work for. | 警察 他们的头家 |
[33:25] | And now they’ve got a big box of heroin they have to get rid of. | 何况现在他们还有一大箱海洛因需要赶快脱手 |
[33:29] | So, what should I do now? | 那我现在该怎么办 |
[33:32] | Take a vacation. | 去度个假 |
[33:33] | By the time you come back, we’ll have your problems sorted out. | 等你回来 我们就把事情都处理好了 |
[33:35] | New Hampshire’s nice this time of year. | 新罕布什尔在这个时节应该不错 |
[33:36] | Vermont. | 佛蒙特州也不赖 |
[33:37] | And what will you do? | 那你们打算怎么办 |
[33:38] | Kent and Melissa are going to have a little, uh, | 肯特和梅丽莎会去做一笔 |
[33:41] | well-documented transaction going on — a buy. | 给我们提供确凿证据的买卖 |
[33:43] | We’re going to take that evidence, go to Kent, | 我们会去取证 然后去找他 |
[33:46] | get him to shut down his little operation, and have him back off. | 让他放弃计划 停止他的小生意 |
[33:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:50] | I-I can’t believe you did this for me. | 我不敢相信你们竟为了我做到这份上 |
[33:51] | We haven’t done it yet. | 我们还没做呢 |
[33:53] | Why don’t you go make your arrangements? | 你不如先去安排一下自己的行程吧 |
[34:00] | This deal — the timing. | 这笔交易的时间 |
[34:01] | You got this whole Cowan thing. | 知道你满脑子都是柯文的事 |
[34:03] | It’s good. We’re covered. Don’t sweat it. | 没问题的 交给我们吧 别担心 |
[34:05] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[34:06] | We’re just taking pictures. You are the one needs backup. | 我们只是去拍张照 你才是需要支援的人 |
[34:08] | No, I’m doing this alone. | 不 我自己去 |
[34:11] | Okay, I get it. Good luck. | 好吧 我明白了 祝你好运 |
[34:14] | Don’t look at me. I don’t get it. | 别看我 我不明白 |
[34:16] | I don’t get why you’re so dead set on getting back in. | 我不明白你为什么这样拼死拼活地想要回去 |
[34:19] | Why go back to work for the people who’ve put you through all this? | 为什么要回去为那些让你遭受不幸的人工作呢 |
[34:22] | I want to clear my name. | 我想澄清我的名声 |
[34:23] | I want to know who did this to me. | 我想知道是谁陷害了我 |
[34:25] | I spent my entire career doing something I believed in,Fi — | 我穷极一生都在为我的信仰奋斗 菲 |
[34:28] | something important. | 这很重要 |
[34:29] | You’re doing something important here, Michael. | 你在这里做的事情也很重要 迈克尔 |
[34:31] | Think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[34:33] | Next time you are risking your life | 下次冒险去找菲利普·柯文 |
[34:35] | to talk to this Philip Cowan fella, | 那家伙谈话时 |
[34:37] | you think about it. | 记得想想我说的话 |
[34:41] | Fi. | 菲 |
[34:51] | All right,that’s where Kent’s little meet is going down. | 这就是肯特进行交易的地方 |
[34:53] | I’m gonna take the car down there on the opposite side, | 我会把车开到河对岸去 |
[34:55] | use the telephoto lens on the camera so we get something. | 用长焦镜头拍些我们想要的东西 |
[34:58] | Okay, no rush. | 好的 不急 |
[35:00] | I’m on the clock. | 我计时收费 |
[35:01] | I’m gonna work on my tan. | 我先晒会儿日光浴好了 |
[35:03] | I want a flat rate next time. | 希望下回我能享受统一费率 |
[35:36] | You sure you told him 3:00? | 你确定你跟他说的是三点 |
[35:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:45] | When you’re communicating in code, | 用密码交流时 |
[35:47] | sometimes you just have to hope | 你有时只能寄希望于对方 |
[35:48] | that whoever you’re talking to | 希望他足够聪明 |
[35:50] | is smart enough to figure out what you’re saying. | 能够理解你想要传达的信息 |
[35:52] | Use a code that’s too simple, and it will get broken. | 密码如果太简单 就会被破译 |
[35:55] | Use a code that’s too complex, | 但如果太复杂 |
[35:57] | and you’re just talking to yourself. | 你就相当于在自言自语 |
[36:00] | No greeting card. I’m hurt. | 连张贺卡都没有 我好受伤 |
[36:01] | Glad you made it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[36:03] | Yeah, something came up. Sorry I missed our meeting. | 上回有点突发状况 抱歉我爽约了 |
[36:05] | St.John’s at 3:16 –clever boy. | 三点十六分圣约翰像见 真是个聪明的小子 |
[36:08] | Are you ready to meet? | 你准备好见面了吗 |
[36:09] | Are you here? | 你在这儿吗 |
[36:11] | W-we’ll meet on my turf. Thanks. | 麻烦你到我的地盘上见面吧 谢谢 |
[36:13] | I’m back where you got my first message. | 我在你第一次收到我留言的地方 |
[36:15] | Come alone, or I leave. | 自己来 不许带人 |
[36:16] | Unarmed, or I leave, in 10 minutes, or I leave. | 不许带武器 限时十分钟 否则我立马走人 |
[36:20] | It’s over a mile away! | 那离这儿有一英里远呢 |
[36:21] | Yeah, well, I guess you better run. | 是的 所以我想你最好用跑的 |
[36:35] | Please calm down. | 你冷静点 |
[36:37] | They were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. | 他们二十分钟前就该出现了 |
[36:38] | Something’s wrong. | 事情不大对劲 |
[36:40] | I’m sure they’re on their way. | 他们一定就快来了 |
[36:42] | Maybe the boss was right. Maybe we’re compromised. | 或许老板是对的 我们可能被设计了 |
[36:45] | Kent, you told him? | 肯特 你告诉他了 |
[36:46] | Melissa, yes! | 肯定的 Melissa |
[36:48] | These are very serious people, okay? | 他们都是危险人物好吗 |
[36:49] | They would kill us | 如果他们发现事情不对 |
[36:50] | if they thought anything was wrong. | 就会杀了我们的 |
[36:51] | It’s better to hear it from us. | 最好是我们自己向他们坦白 |
[36:53] | It’s better to hear it from me. | 最好是我先和他们说清楚 |
[37:02] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在干嘛 |
[37:03] | I’m calling the buyer. He’s got five minutes. | 我在联系买家 我最后再等五分钟 |
[37:08] | Come on. Get in the car. | 快来 到车里去 |
[37:10] | – What? – Come on! | -什么 -快进去 |
[37:11] | – What? What is it? – Go. Just get in the car. | -为什么 发生什么了 -快 进车去 |
[37:17] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[37:29] | Son of A… | 狗娘养 |
[37:30] | Out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[37:34] | Move it! Let’s go! | 动起来 快点走 |
[38:23] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[38:27] | Hello again! | 又见到你了 |
[38:44] | I always find my hand shakes a little after a run like that. | 在跑过这么一段路后我总会有点手抖 |
[38:47] | Any advantage I can get –well,you know. | 只要有好处 你明白的 |
[38:49] | Can’t be too careful. | 再怎么小心都不为过 |
[38:51] | I’m not here to kill you. | 我不是来杀你的 |
[38:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:53] | I slept with a gun under my pillow every night | 自从听说你在寻找我后 |
[38:55] | since I heard you were hunting for me. | 我每晚睡觉时都会在枕头下放把枪 |
[38:57] | To hear you say that now, it’s almost disappointing. | 现在听到你这么说 还真是让人失望 |
[38:59] | I want to know why you burned me. | 我想知道你为什么要将我免职 |
[39:01] | You think I burned you? | 你认为是我把你炒了 |
[39:03] | I know you did. | 我知道是你 |
[39:05] | Why? Because you read it on a file? | 为什么 因为文件上是那样写的吗 |
[39:07] | Wow, you really unraveled that little mystery, didn’t you? | 你以为你已经揭开谜底了 是吗 |
[39:11] | You think this is about me? | 你觉得一切都是我干的 |
[39:12] | One man watched you, targeted you, burned you? | 我就是那个监视你 追捕你 罢免你的人吗 |
[39:15] | Throws your accounts? | 这个人冻结了你的账户 |
[39:17] | Cut off your travel? | 毁掉了你的旅行 |
[39:18] | One guy did all that, | 在干完这些事情后 |
[39:19] | and then he decided to come to Miami and explain himself. | 又决定跑到迈阿密来为自己辩解 |
[39:22] | You tried to have me killed. | 但你想杀了我 |
[39:25] | Nothing personal. | 我是公事公办 |
[39:27] | You’d do the same in my position. | 你要是我也会这么做的 |
[39:28] | Michael, you keep thinking that this is about me. | 迈克尔 你总觉得是我在背后捣鬼 |
[39:30] | Banish that thought. | 摒弃这个想法吧 |
[39:32] | You’re on the edge of something | 你面对的是一股 |
[39:33] | much, much bigger than us, my friend. | 比我们强大得多的势力 我的朋友 |
[39:36] | People I work for, they have plans for you. | 我的头家 他们另有计划对付你 |
[39:39] | People you work for? | 你的头家 |
[39:41] | Powerful, dangerous people. | 权力滔天的危险人物 |
[39:42] | And, man, are they upset with me. | 伙计 他们对我很是失望 |
[39:44] | I misread you, Michael. | 我看错你了 迈克尔 |
[39:45] | Didn’t expect you to buck quite so much. | 没想到你会反抗得这么激烈 |
[39:47] | You’re making everyone nervous. | 你让每个人都紧张起来了 |
[40:18] | Hey, bro. | 兄弟 |
[40:19] | Nate, get in your truck | 内特 开着你的卡车 |
[40:21] | and meet me at the corner of Pembroke and Fletcher.Leave now. | 到彭布罗克街和弗莱彻街的街角来找我 |
[40:23] | Mike, what? | 迈克 怎么了 |
[40:24] | – Nate! Get in your truck right now… – What?! | -内特 马上开着你的卡车 -什么 |
[40:27] | …and meet me there. | 到那里见我 |
[40:28] | Wait. What’s going on? | 等等 发生什么了 |
[40:30] | Truth? | 发生什么了吗 |
[40:34] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[40:48] | This Cowan guy tell you anything or what? | 这个叫柯文的家伙告诉你什么了吗 |
[40:50] | He was about to. | 他是打算告诉我的 |
[40:52] | You think that’s why he got shot? | 你觉得他正是因此被杀吗 |
[40:54] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:56] | I don’t know. Maybe they thought I’d kill him. | 我不知道 或许他们以为我会杀了他 |
[40:58] | It was a setup. The cops were there way too quick. | 这是个圈套 警察来得太快了 |
[41:00] | Somebody called them before the shot was fired. | 有人在枪击前就通知了警察 |
[41:03] | This is deep, bro. | 这趟水可真深 兄弟 |
[41:09] | Nate, I want you to go pick up mom. | 内特 我要你回去带上妈妈 |
[41:11] | It’s about time you two got out of town. | 你们俩得马上离开这儿 |
[41:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[41:16] | Thank you, Nate. | 谢谢你 内特 |
[41:21] | I just, you know… | 我只是 你知道 |
[41:23] | No, don’t talk like that. You’re not good at it. | 别 算了吧 你不擅长讲煽情的话 |
[41:25] | But the next time | 不过你记着 |
[41:26] | I ask you for 20 bucks for gas, remember this. | 下次见面时我会管你要二十块钱油费的 |
[41:46] | Actually, I think I’ll go with you. | 我还是和你一起去吧 |
[41:52] | – Michael? – Fi, can I call you back? | -迈克尔 -菲 我等下回给你好吗 |
[41:54] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[41:55] | Kent and Melissa’s deal went bad. | 肯特和梅丽莎的交易砸了 |
[41:57] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[41:57] | – And Sam is — – W-w-w-what? | -而萨姆 -怎么了 |
[41:59] | Slow down, Fi. Slow down. | 放轻松 菲 慢点讲 |
[42:01] | Kent’s boss is cleaning house, I think. | 我想肯特的老板动手清理门户了 |
[42:04] | They were watching us. | 他们一直在监视我们 |
[42:05] | They took Sam. | 他们抓了萨姆 |
[42:07] | – Who did? – I don’t know! | -谁抓了他 -我不知道 |
[42:08] | Whoever they are, they’re damn good. | 不管是谁 他们的行动完美无缺 |
[42:10] | Where are you, Fi? | 你在哪儿 菲 |
[42:11] | I can’t talk. | 时间紧迫 |
[42:13] | I’m in the warehouse district by the First Street Bridge. | 我在第一街大桥旁的仓库区 |
[42:19] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[42:24] | To be continued | 未完待续 |