时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:16] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | An old friend who’s informing on you to the FBI… | 一个正向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies. Bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – …family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:35] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:36] | Bottom line — until you figure out who burned you, | 总之 不找出封杀你的人 |
[00:40] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[01:00] | What do you think of these shoes, Michael? | 你觉得这双鞋怎么样 迈克尔 |
[01:02] | Fantastic! | 很好看 |
[01:05] | I have just the right dress. | 我只挑好了裙子 |
[01:08] | – Are they real? – Well, they look real. | -鞋子是真的吗 -看着像真的 |
[01:12] | Isn’t that what counts? | 看着像真的不就行了吗 |
[01:16] | You’re getting a fake identity, Michael. I can’t get fake shoes? | 迈克尔 你能有假身份 我就不能买假鞋吗 |
[01:21] | Place is up here somewhere. | 那家店应该就在这附近 |
[01:24] | You know, you go ahead. I’m gonna… | 你先去吧 我要去 |
[01:26] | Oh, that’s pretty. | 那个真漂亮 |
[01:28] | A fake identity is known in the spy trade as a false flag. | 假身份在间谍圈里被称为假旗 |
[01:33] | Used to be you could make your own documents | 在过去靠一台印刷机和压膜机 |
[01:35] | with a printer and a laminator. | 你就能自制文件 |
[01:36] | These days, though, IDs have | 但现在 身份证明上都有 |
[01:39] | magnetic strips, holograms and infrared watermarks. | 磁条 全息照片和红外水印 |
[01:42] | You need a pro. | 你需要专业人士 |
[01:43] | Yes. What can I do for you? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[01:45] | I lost my passport and driver’s license. | 我的护照和驾照都丢了 |
[01:47] | I heard, uh, I could get some new ones here. | 我听说你能帮我搞到新的 |
[01:50] | All you gotta do is report ’em stolen. | 你应该做的是去挂失 |
[01:51] | They’ll send you replacements. | 然后有关部门会寄新的给你 |
[01:53] | Right. But the thing is… | 没错 但问题是 |
[01:55] | I’m going on a trip soon, | 我最近要去旅行 |
[01:57] | and I heard you could do it here more quickly… | 而且我听说你这里能做的更快 |
[01:59] | and more quietly. | 更隐秘 |
[02:03] | That might be possible — for a fee. | 是没错 但要收费 |
[02:05] | A fee is not an issue. | 钱不是问题 |
[02:09] | Come on back. | 我们去后面谈 |
[02:12] | Ah, I don’t get much call for the good stuff anymore. | 我好久没接到这种要好料的活了 |
[02:14] | Most of my business is just teenagers, you know… | 大部分顾客都是青少年 |
[02:18] | trying to get past a bouncer at a titty bar. | 想要混进脱衣舞店 |
[02:20] | Titty bar. | 脱衣舞店 |
[02:22] | Got no appreciation for art. You know? Give me your right hand. | 完全不懂得欣赏艺术 给我你的右手 |
[02:26] | How about folding your sleeve back? | 最好把袖子卷上去 |
[02:28] | This stuff gets on your shirt, it’ll never come out. | 小心这东西弄脏你衣服 弄脏了可就难洗掉了 |
[02:31] | And slide these on for me, if you don’t mind. | 然后把这个带上 如果你没意见的话 |
[02:35] | This, uh — this is you, isn’t it? | 这人是你 对吧 |
[02:37] | Uh, kind of hard to tell from here. | 难说 太远看不清楚 |
[02:43] | Put those on for me, if you don’t mind. | 把手铐带上 如果你不介意 |
[02:47] | In some situations, a tactical retreat is your best option. | 在某些情况下 战术性后退是最好的选择 |
[02:51] | Listen, bud. I’m sorry as I can be about this, but, uh… | 听着 老兄 我也不想这样的 但 |
[02:54] | a guy like me don’t stay in business very long… | 干我这行的都做不长久 |
[02:57] | unless he slips the FBI. | 除非我能避开联调局 |
[02:58] | A bone every now and then, and let’s face it… | 时不时赚点外块 我直说了吧 |
[03:01] | – You’re a big old soupbone. – I’m flattered. | -你就是一块香喷喷的肉骨头 -深感荣幸 |
[03:03] | They come through here every now and then asking about you. | 他们经常来我这里问起你 |
[03:06] | A guy with a gun is a guy with a gun. | 拿枪的都是硬茬子 |
[03:09] | You can fight him and risk someone getting shot | 你可以冒着被枪击的危险跟他硬斗 |
[03:11] | or wait for backup. | 或者等待援手 |
[03:12] | You gonna be my “Get no hassles for a year” Card. | 你就是我的”免骚扰一年”牌 |
[03:18] | Yeah. Special Agent Allerot. | 你好 我找特工艾乐奥 |
[03:20] | Yeah. Tell him it’s Jumbo. | 就说姜波找他 |
[03:22] | Well, how many Jumbos you think he knows? | 你觉得他能认识多少叫姜波的啊 |
[03:25] | Hi, honey! Look at the deal I got on these shoes. | 亲爱的 看我买的新鞋 可便宜了 |
[03:27] | You’re not gonna believe it. | 你绝对不敢相信有多便宜 |
[03:29] | Lady. Lady, you can’t be back here. | 女士 女士 你不能进来 |
[03:32] | Get out of here. Get out of here. | 出去 快出去 |
[03:34] | Now. | 现在 |
[03:35] | Sorry, I just wanted to show my boyfriend my fake shoes. | 抱歉 我只是想让我男朋友看看我新买的假鞋 |
[03:37] | – Now! – She’s pregnant. | -现在 -她怀孕了 |
[03:39] | What? Ah! | 什么 |
[03:43] | – Pregnant? – It worked. | -怀孕 -管用就好 |
[03:45] | – Where you goin’? – My shoe! Oh! | -你要去哪儿 -我的鞋 |
[03:48] | Well, they clash with my dress anyway. | 算了 反正跟我裙子也不搭 |
[04:10] | You know, I was thinking… | 你知道吗 我觉得 |
[04:13] | we could do some vacationy things… | 我们可以去度个假什么的 |
[04:16] | when we go to D.C. | 在去华盛顿的时候 |
[04:17] | You know? Make the most of our trip. | 充分利用这次旅行 |
[04:21] | Where’s my lockpick set? | 我的开锁工具跑哪儿去了 |
[04:24] | You know, maybe a fancy dinner one night, | 我们可以晚上来顿烛光晚餐 |
[04:26] | take in some of the sights. | 好好欣赏欣赏风景 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna confront a man who tried to have me killed. | 我是去跟想杀我的人对峙 |
[04:30] | It’s not a weekend getaway, Fi. | 而不是去周末旅行好嘛 菲 |
[04:32] | We can mix business with pleasure. | 我们可以工作娱乐两不误 |
[04:34] | It was right here. | 应该在这的 |
[04:35] | Fi, the thing about D.C. — | 菲 去华盛顿这件事 |
[04:37] | Is that you’re going to need backup. | 就是你需要援手 |
[04:39] | Don’t tell me you’d rather have Sam. | 别跟我说你宁可让萨姆跟着 |
[04:41] | – We can’t talk about this right now. – Why not? | -我现在没法谈这个 -为什么不能 |
[04:43] | Because I have a hard time focusing when I’m in handcuffs! | 因为我带着手铐很难集中精神 |
[04:50] | Would this help? | 这有用吗 |
[04:53] | Another fine illustration of your need for tactical assistance. | 又一个你需要战术性援助的证明 |
[04:58] | Admit it, Michael. You need me. | 承认吧 迈克尔 你需要我 |
[05:02] | You don’t even have your own hairpin. | 你连发夹都没有 |
[05:11] | I do now. You happy? | 现在有了 你高兴了吧 |
[05:23] | Well, yeah, I know a few guys who do ID work, Mike… | 没错 我是认识一些办假证的家伙 迈克 |
[05:25] | but, you know, the feds are | 但你也知道 联调局的人 |
[05:26] | gonna be all over them too, especially now. | 盯他们也盯得紧 特别是现在 |
[05:29] | Feel ’em out for me, will ya? | 帮我试着联系看看吧 好吗 |
[05:31] | Mike, they said if you leave Miami, | 迈克 他们说如果你离开迈阿密 |
[05:33] | they’re gonna pick you up. | 他们会把你抓起来的 |
[05:34] | And D.C. — there’s gonna | 而且在华盛顿 |
[05:35] | be someone there who is gonna recognize you. | 那里肯定有人能认出你 |
[05:37] | The best fake ID in the world isn’t gonna change that. | 再好的假身份也没办法改变这一事实 |
[05:40] | The guy that burned me tried to have me killed. | 免职我的家伙想杀我 |
[05:42] | As long as I’m in Miami, he can find me. | 只要我一直待在迈阿密 他就能找到我 |
[05:44] | I’ll take my chances in D.C. | 我想去华盛顿碰碰运气 |
[05:46] | You know who might be able to help… is Lucy. | 我知道谁能帮上忙了 露西 |
[05:49] | She called a while back with a job… | 她之前打过电话想找人帮忙 |
[05:50] | but you were pretty busy | 但你那时候太忙了 |
[05:52] | with this whole burn notice business, but now — | 满脑子都是黑名单的事 但现在 |
[05:53] | – What’s the job? – Well, I don’t know the details… | -要我干什么 -我不太清楚细节 |
[05:56] | but I do know that she works with some real artistes. | 但我知道她现在和一些真正的艺术家一起工作 |
[05:58] | These are the kind of guys | 那些家伙能帮你 |
[05:59] | who can give you a whole new life to go with your ID. | 打造一个全新的生活来配合你的假身份 |
[06:02] | – You interested? – Let’s give her a call. | -你有兴趣吗 -给她打电话吧 |
[06:07] | Corporations need spies just like governments do. | 公司跟政府一样也需要间谍 |
[06:10] | Of course, they’re not called spies. | 当然 他们不叫间谍 |
[06:11] | They’re called security consultants. | 他们一般被称作安全顾问 |
[06:13] | They’re basically mercenaries with nice suits. | 但基本上就是穿着正装的雇佣兵 |
[06:23] | Your offices just keep getting better and better. | 你的办公室真的是越来越漂亮了 |
[06:26] | It’s good to see you, Michael. What have you been up to? | 很高兴见到你 迈克尔 最近在忙什么 |
[06:30] | Little of this, little of that. | 一会这 一会那的 |
[06:32] | Haven’t you been getting your reports from your FBI buddies? | 难道你没看过你联调局朋友的报告吗 |
[06:35] | I didn’t tell them anything | 我告诉他们的消息 |
[06:36] | they couldn’t find out for themselves. | 都是他们自己就能发现的东西 |
[06:38] | If you tell them, | 如果你告诉他们了 |
[06:39] | they don’t have to find out for themselves, do they? | 他们就不用自己找了 不是吗 |
[06:42] | What? Uh, I- | 什么 我只是 |
[06:45] | You were the one that trained me | 是你训练我 |
[06:46] | in the delicate art of giving people useless information. | 如何透露无用信息这门精细艺术的 |
[06:50] | I said nice things, for what it’s worth. | 我说漂亮话 因为它们物有所值 |
[06:52] | Thank you. You have a job for me? | 谢谢 听说你有工作给我 |
[06:54] | A woman I met. Evelyn. | 我遇见的一个女人 伊夫琳 |
[06:56] | She heard I worked security. | 她听说我是做安全的 |
[06:57] | She asked me for help. I guess her ex ran off with their son. | 她向我求助 好像是她前任带着孩子跑了 |
[07:01] | We ran checks, credit cards, airlines, | 我们查过账单 信用卡 航线 |
[07:03] | got nothing. | 但一无所获 |
[07:04] | Somebody’s gonna have to do some legwork… | 所以现在需要人做一些跑腿的活 |
[07:06] | but a job that small, not really our thing. | 但这么小的事 我们不接 |
[07:09] | You thought of me. | 你就想到了我 |
[07:11] | I would consider it a favor if you took the job, | 你可以接受这份工作 把它看做是一种帮助 |
[07:13] | and the money’s not bad. | 而且这活报酬不错 |
[07:16] | – Money’s not the pressing issue. – Why? What do you need? | -钱不是最关键的 -怎么了 你需要什么 |
[07:21] | – Identity. – Not for traveling. | -身份 -不能用于旅行 |
[07:25] | Michael, if you leave Miami — | 迈克尔 如果你离开迈阿密 |
[07:27] | I can’t help you with that kind of thing. | 我就没办法帮你了 |
[07:29] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[07:35] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[07:38] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[07:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:42] | Get your documents together, | 把你的文件拿过来吧 |
[07:43] | I’ll have my guys do an ID package. | 我让底下的人给你做个新身份 |
[07:49] | Go see Evelyn first. | 先去见伊夫琳 |
[07:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | I separated from Doug a few months ago. | 我几个月前就和道格分居了 |
[08:01] | I tried to keep it together for Jasper’s sake, | 为了贾斯帕我努力不分居 |
[08:03] | but — that’s our son. | 但–贾斯帕是我们的孩子 |
[08:09] | But it was hard on him listening to us fight all the time. | 但是看着我们一直争吵 他也不好过 |
[08:12] | He started acting up at school. Then Doug turned on him, | 他开始在学校胡闹 然后道格就冲他撒火 |
[08:14] | and I wasn’t gonna let that happen. | 我没办法忍受这样继续下去了 |
[08:16] | – I’m sure you made the right decision. – He took him. | -我相信你的决定是正确的 -他带走他了 |
[08:19] | He just picked him up early at school one day, | 某天他提前去学校接他 |
[08:21] | and he disappeared. | 然后他就消失了 |
[08:23] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah. Every day. | 报了 天天打电话 |
[08:28] | But technically, we’re still married, | 但严格意义上来说 我们还是夫妻关系 |
[08:29] | and he is Jasper’s father… | 他依然是贾斯帕的父亲 |
[08:30] | So without a custody order, they can’t do anything. | 所以如果没有监护权令 警察也无能为力 |
[08:35] | Oh, please. I cannot wait for the courts to sort this out. | 拜托 我真的等不到法庭来解决这件事 |
[08:38] | Do you have any idea where he might have taken him? | 你觉得他能带他去哪里 |
[08:40] | None. I have no idea, | 不知道 完全没线索 |
[08:42] | ’cause I’ve hardly spoken to him in months. | 我都几个月没跟他说过话了 |
[08:44] | Do you have pictures? | 你有照片吗 |
[08:52] | That’s Jasper. | 这是贾斯帕 |
[08:56] | Please. Lucy said you could find him. | 拜托 露西说你能找到他 |
[08:58] | I need to know that he’s okay, and I want him back. | 我想知道他是否安全 我想要他回来 |
[09:07] | I’m gonna find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[09:09] | One of the things you learn in training… | 你在训练的时候学到的一点 |
[09:11] | is to avoid situations that cut too close. | 就是要避免太过私密的情况出现 |
[09:14] | If you had a rough childhood… | 如果你有一个悲惨的童年 |
[09:16] | a situation with an abusive father and a vulnerable kid | 有粗暴的父亲和脆弱的孩子出现的情况 |
[09:18] | is gonna make you angry. | 就会让你很愤怒 |
[09:20] | That can be motivating, but it can also be dangerous. | 这是种动力 但也可能很危险 |
[09:23] | Well, she’s a looker. What’s the story? | 她长得不错 什么故事 |
[09:26] | – Husband ran off with her kid. – You all right, Mike? | -丈夫带着小孩跑了 -你没事吧 迈克 |
[09:29] | I’m gonna find this guy. | 我会找到那家伙的 |
[09:37] | Facts are the hallmark of a good false identity. | 真实是所有好的身份伪装的共同点 |
[09:40] | It’s harder to create history than it is to alter it. | 创造历史比改变历史难得多 |
[09:43] | Plus, the more truth to your lie… | 再加上 越少假话 |
[09:46] | the easier it is to remember. | 越容易记忆 |
[09:48] | I don’t see you for weeks, | 我好几个礼拜没见到你 |
[09:50] | and you start going through the closets? | 然后你回来就是为了翻箱倒柜吗 |
[09:51] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[09:52] | Where is that box you used to keep all my stuff in? | 那个你用来装我的东西的盒子在哪里 |
[09:55] | – The memory box? – Sounds about right. | -记忆箱吗 -好像是那玩意儿 |
[09:57] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[09:59] | I’m kidding. Excuse me. | 开玩笑的 借过 |
[10:05] | Oh, God. Look. | 天啊 看 |
[10:07] | First place. The trophy was bigger than you were. | 第一名 你那时候还没有奖杯大 |
[10:09] | Can we speed this up, Ma? | 老妈 你能快点找吗 |
[10:11] | I need my medical records and my birth certificate. | 我需要我的医疗记录和出生证明 |
[10:13] | All right. Here. | 好吧 给你 |
[10:15] | How about your report card, huh? | 需要成绩单吗 |
[10:18] | You could have been valedictorian… | 如果你不是因为在学校里 |
[10:19] | if you hadn’t been suspended | 打架被处罚次数太多 |
[10:20] | so many times for getting into fights. | 你可能就是去致告别词的学生代表 |
[10:22] | – I never could figure… – Mom, I don’t need my report card. | -我一直不明白 -妈 我不需要成绩单 |
[10:24] | Your father used to get so angry. | 你父亲那时候可生气了 |
[10:25] | I don’t want to talk about Dad. | 我不想谈老爸 |
[10:27] | – I just need my stuff. – Fine. Here. All right? | -我只是要我的东西 -行了 这儿 给你 |
[10:30] | I don’t want you to think you’re keeping those. | 这些东西不能给你 知道吗 |
[10:31] | No, I’m just gonna make copies. | 不 我只是复印一份 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna take a trip. Work. | 我要出去一趟 工作上的事 |
[10:37] | The last time you said that, you left for 10 years, Michael. | 上次你这么说的时候 一去就是十年 迈克尔 |
[10:39] | It’s not that kind. | 这次不一样 |
[10:46] | Did you ever think about leaving, Mom? | 你想过离开吗 老妈 |
[10:47] | What? | 什么 |
[10:51] | Did it ever get bad enough with Dad… | 你有没有过离开老爸的念头 |
[10:54] | that you thought about leaving? | 当你们在一起实在太糟糕的时候 |
[10:58] | Of course I did. | 当然有过 |
[11:01] | I wanted to keep the family together, Michael. | 但我想要全家人在一起 迈克尔 |
[11:03] | Through the good and the bad. | 日子总是有好有坏 |
[11:07] | You kids were so cute. | 你们小时候真是太可爱了 |
[11:14] | Well, it’s like Lucy said. | 就像露西说的 |
[11:16] | Chances are he’s probably still in the area. | 他还留在这一带的可能性很大 |
[11:17] | There’s no recent credit card activity, no car rentals. | 没有信用卡消费记录 没有租车记录 |
[11:21] | The only blip, Mike, is where he works. | 唯一的线索 迈克 就是他工作的地方 |
[11:24] | Greenway Worldwide Cargo off of 57th. | 57街上的格林威全球货运公司 |
[11:27] | Talked to my ATF buddy. There’s, some kind of investigation. | 据烟酒枪械管理局的兄弟说那里有起调查 |
[11:31] | Uh, some link to organized crime. | 与有组织犯罪有关 |
[11:32] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:34] | U.S. Attorney’s office is all over it. | 联邦检察院办公室在全线跟进 |
[11:37] | Left a message, haven’t heard back, and that’s about it. | 我留了个口信 但还没回复 情报就这么多 |
[11:43] | I should, uh- I should go talk to Evelyn. | 我要去 要去和伊夫琳谈谈 |
[11:45] | Well, you just talked to her, Mike. | 你刚跟她谈完 迈克 |
[11:47] | Yeah, but she was a little flustered the last time. | 但她上次太慌张了 |
[11:50] | She might have forgotten something. | 她可能遗漏了什么关键点 |
[11:52] | I thought you had to get those documents to Lucy. | 我以为你要把那些文件送去给露西 |
[11:55] | Your fake ID. | 你的假身份 |
[11:56] | Yeah, I’ll do it later. | 我一会儿再去 |
[12:04] | Something I should know, Sam? | 有什么我不知道的事吗 萨姆 |
[12:06] | About what, Fi? | 比如说什么 菲 |
[12:08] | About why Michael’s acting this way. | 比如说迈克尔为什么表现得这么奇怪 |
[12:10] | What way? He seems fine to me. | 奇怪吗 我觉得他挺好的啊 |
[12:17] | Tell me about this new client. | 跟我说说这个新客户吧 |
[12:19] | You know, I just remembered, I gotta get Mike some yogurt. | 我刚记起来 我得去给迈克送酸奶 |
[12:22] | You know, ’cause if I don’t do that, | 你也知道的 如果我不送酸奶 |
[12:24] | boy, it’s just- You know how he is. | 天 你知道他没酸奶不行的 |
[12:30] | He never mentioned trouble at work. | 他从来没提过工作上的问题 |
[12:33] | – You think there could be a connection? – Could be. | -你觉得和他的工作有关联 -可能有 |
[12:35] | You hear “ATF Investigation”, it raises flags. | 听到”烟酒枪械管理局调查”就知道有问题 |
[12:40] | Well, I wish I could be more helpful. | 我真希望我能更有帮助 |
[12:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:57] | You should just focus on getting your son back. | 你只需要专注于找回你儿子就行 |
[12:59] | It’s the best way to deal with it. | 这是最好的办法 面对这种事情 |
[13:02] | Evelyn, I think you’re stronger than you realize. | 伊夫琳 我觉得你比自己想象的坚强 |
[13:06] | Then maybe I should have just stuck with it. | 也许我应该继续忍下去的 |
[13:08] | You know, what would have happened if- | 也许这样这一切就不会发生了 |
[13:10] | if I had have pretended that everything was all right? | 如果我能装作一切都正常就好了 |
[13:14] | But I didn’t want my family to be a lie — | 我不想让我的家庭生活在谎言之中 |
[13:16] | not for Jasper, not for me. | 为了贾斯帕 也为了我自己 |
[13:18] | You’re doing the best thing. Believe me. | 你已经做了最好的选择 相信我 |
[13:21] | I know a little something about this. | 我对这种事情也不陌生 |
[13:23] | I’ve stayed, and I’ve left, | 我留下来过 离开过 |
[13:24] | and sometimes leaving is what you have to do. | 有时候离开是你不得不做的选择 |
[13:28] | Must be lonely, what you do. | 那一定很孤独 你经历的那些 |
[13:33] | – I couldn’t live that way. – In my line of work… | -我无法想象那种生活 -就我工作性质而言 |
[13:37] | I can’t allow myself to get too close. | 我不能让工作中的关系变得太亲密 |
[13:40] | What if you met someone? | 如果你遇见对的人怎么办 |
[13:43] | There’s a spark. | 有火花出现 |
[13:47] | Would you ignore it? | 你会忽略它吗 |
[13:51] | Could you? | 你能吗 |
[13:53] | I would, uh… | 我会 |
[13:56] | concentrate on getting the job done. | 集中注意力完成工作 |
[14:03] | I gotta head over to Doug’s. | 我该去道格家看看了 |
[14:06] | I’ll call you as soon as I know anything. | 有发现我会马上联系你的 |
[14:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:18] | What’s taking so long, Sam? You losing your touch? | 怎么这么久 萨姆 你没手感了吗 |
[14:20] | I didn’t know Doug would have a nine-pin dimple lock. | 我没想到道格会用九针波点锁 |
[14:23] | You know, the new kind — the kind I haven’t practiced on. | 最新款 我没练习过的那种 |
[14:27] | Okay, my fingers are bleeding now. There’s some pain involved. | 好吧 我手指流血了 得忍痛干活了 |
[14:31] | You know, this is the only | 你看 这里是唯一 |
[14:31] | place around here with bars on its windows. | 一家窗户上有铁栏杆的 |
[14:34] | – I wonder what Doug was so worried about. – Come on, baby. | -我很好奇道格在担心什么 -加把劲 宝贝 |
[14:37] | There better be somethin’ good in here. | 里面最好有点好东西 |
[14:39] | There we go. Got it. | 就是这 成了 |
[14:45] | Looks like he didn’t leave much. | 看上去他没带走什么东西 |
[14:48] | – Well, I’ve worked with less. – Check for bills. | -我工作也不需要很多东西 -检查一下账单 |
[14:52] | Bunch of junk mail. Magazines. | 一堆垃圾邮件 杂志 |
[14:57] | Hello. | 看 |
[15:01] | Hey. Here’s a quiz. | 这儿有个小测验 |
[15:03] | Tells you how to pick your mate based on what you eat. | 根据你的饮食习惯来选择你的伴侣 |
[15:06] | Okay, Mike. What’s your favorite meat? | 迈克 你最喜欢吃的肉类是什么 |
[15:08] | – Pleasure reading later, Sam. – Oh, you’re no fun. | -稍后再看吧 萨姆 -你真没劲 |
[15:19] | Mike, two guys with guns coming fast. | 迈克 有两个持枪的家伙冲着这儿来了 |
[15:21] | They must have been watching the house. | 他们一定一直监视着这房子 |
[15:26] | They got the back covered. | 后门也有人守着 |
[15:32] | Nothin’. | 没路了 |
[15:33] | Just because there are no windows or doors… | 如果只是没有窗户和门 |
[15:36] | doesn’t mean there are no exits. | 并不能说明这里就没出口了 |
[15:38] | The thing to look for is the air-conditioner unit. | 你需要找的是空调机组 |
[15:41] | That’s where the wall is weakest. | 那里是墙壁最薄弱的地方 |
[15:44] | Also, people watch doors. | 还有 人们会守着门 |
[15:46] | They don’t watch air conditioners. | 但不会守着空调 |
[15:58] | Ooh, the damsel in distress. | 那姑娘压力真大 |
[16:00] | She said it was an emergency. What do you want me to do? | 她说了是紧急状况 你想让我怎么办 |
[16:03] | Be her knight in shining armor, of course. | 当然是骑着白马拯救你的公主去 |
[16:10] | Evelyn, this is Fiona. We work together. | 伊夫琳 这是菲欧娜 我们一起工作 |
[16:14] | – Hello. Thank you. – Pleasure. | -你好 谢谢 -我的荣幸 |
[16:15] | Evelyn. | 伊夫琳 |
[16:18] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:20] | I went to the courthouse | 我去了法院 |
[16:21] | to try to get an emergency custody hearing. | 想要召开一个紧急监护权听证会 |
[16:23] | Some guys were at my car. | 一帮人守在我车附近 |
[16:24] | – They knocked me down. – How many men were there? | -他们把我打倒了 -当时有多少人在那儿 |
[16:27] | – Two, I think. – You think? | -两个 应该是 -应该是吗 |
[16:30] | Could there have been more? | 有更多人的可能吗 |
[16:33] | Probably the same guys that came by Doug’s place. | 可能和去道格家的人是同一帮 |
[16:35] | Michael, if Jasper’s caught up in the middle of this, | 迈克尔 如果贾斯帕也陷入这种状况 |
[16:37] | I will never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[16:38] | Please, you gotta bring him home. | 拜托了 你一定要把他带回家 |
[16:41] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没问题的 没问题 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:53] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没关系 没事的 |
[17:07] | What happened to the trademark Westen emotional distance? | 你的韦式招牌 保持距离去哪儿了 |
[17:10] | She was upset. | 她很伤心 |
[17:11] | Obviously. Where’s your head at? | 当然啦 那你有什么进展吗 |
[17:13] | Fi… | 菲 |
[17:15] | if you’re gonna help me, you can’t have this attitude. | 如果你想帮我 你就不能有这种态度 |
[17:18] | Attitude? If you’re gonna be like this, | 态度 如果你要继续这样工作 |
[17:20] | I think I’m entitled to an attitude. | 我想我有权保留这种态度 |
[17:22] | – Maybe I should do this one alone then. – Maybe you should. | -也许我应该单干的 -也许你该 |
[17:24] | – I’ll drive you home. – No, I’ll get there myself. | -我送你回家 -不用了 我自己回去 |
[17:48] | Okay, Mike. | 好了 迈克 |
[17:50] | – Tell me I’m a genius. – You’re a genius. | -说我是个天才 -你是个天才 |
[17:52] | Come on. You can do better than that. | 你能表现得好点嘛 |
[17:54] | Remember the mail we were sortin’ through at Doug’s place? | 还记得我们在道格家看到的邮件吗 |
[18:00] | Outdoor types always go back to the woods. | 户外型的家伙总会回到树林里的 |
[18:03] | I got ahold of a buddy at the coast Guard | 我在海岸警卫队的兄弟 |
[18:04] | who knows a guy in Park Service… | 认识一个在公园管理处的家伙 |
[18:06] | And I said, “Hey, there’s | 然后我说 “我这里 |
[18:07] | a couple of good bottles of Patroni in it for you if” | 有几瓶好家伙 如果你能” |
[18:08] | – Just tell me, Sam. – State Parks has a record… | -说重点 萨姆 -根据国家公园的记录显示 |
[18:12] | of Doug’s license plate at Mangrove Campground. | 道格的汽车牌照出现在红树林野营地 |
[18:15] | – Keys. – Yeah. Now, look. | -真关键 -是啊 但听着 |
[18:17] | I’d go there with you, but… | 虽然我很想跟你去 |
[18:18] | Veronica sort of set up a mini vacation in Boca. | 但是维罗妮卡安排了一次去海港口的迷你假期 |
[18:20] | You know, one of those swimmin’ with the dolphins. | 你知道的 那种跟海豚一起游泳的假期 |
[18:22] | I’ll take care of it, Sam. | 我自己来就行 萨姆 |
[18:26] | I can’t believe that you found them so quickly. That’s amazing. | 我不敢相信你这么快就找到了他们 太厉害了 |
[18:28] | My friend Sam may have bruised | 我的朋友萨姆可能 |
[18:30] | a couple federal statutes along the way… | 打破了一些联邦法规 |
[18:31] | but nothin’ a gift-wrapped bottle of tequila can’t smooth over. | 但没有一瓶好龙舌兰酒搞不定的事 |
[18:34] | Well, you won’t get in trouble? | 那你不会有事吧 |
[18:36] | We found him. That’s what’s important. | 我们找到他 这才是重要的事情 |
[18:41] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道你是值得信赖的 |
[18:53] | – Is that loaded? – Yeah. | -那枪上膛了吗 -没错 |
[18:55] | Well, you’re not gonna bring that with you | 你不会想带着这个 |
[18:56] | when you go get Jasper, right? | 去找贾斯帕吧 对吗 |
[18:58] | It’ll be fine. | 没关系的 |
[19:00] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:26] | This is it? What do we do now? | 就是这里了吗 我们现在要干嘛 |
[19:30] | I don’t want anybody getting hurt. No matter what you see… | 我不想有人受伤 不管你看到什么 |
[19:35] | stay in the car… until I say. | 待在车里 直到我说结束为止 |
[19:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:01] | Where’s your son? Where’s Jasper? | 你的儿子在哪里 贾斯帕在哪里 |
[20:03] | Look. This is about me. | 听着 这是我的事 |
[20:06] | I’ll do whatever you want. Just don’t go after my son. | 你让我做什么都行 但别去找我儿子 |
[20:11] | You people killed my wife. Isn’t that enough? | 你们已经杀了我妻子 难道还不够吗 |
[20:14] | A basic rule of covert ops… | 秘密行动的一些基本规则 |
[20:16] | is let someone else do your dirty work. | 就是让别人接手你的脏活 |
[20:17] | Let someone else find the guy you want to kill. | 让别人找到你想杀的人 |
[20:22] | It’s a great technique… | 这是种很棒的技巧 |
[20:24] | as long as you’re not the someone else. | 只要你不是那个别人 |
[20:33] | Move! Move! | 快跑 跑 |
[20:51] | Where’s your son? | 你的儿子在哪里 |
[20:52] | What? You come here to kill me and now- | 什么 你要杀我也就算了 还要 |
[20:53] | I’m not here to kill you. | 我不是来杀你的 |
[20:56] | That woman out there is. | 要杀你的是外面那个女的 |
[20:57] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[21:00] | I need you to stay away from the windows. | 我要你离窗户远点 |
[21:03] | – Where is your son? – He’s not here. | -你儿子在哪儿 -不在这儿 |
[21:05] | I sent him to stay with friends. | 我把他托给朋友照顾了 |
[21:06] | That is one thing that has gone right today. | 今天总算有件好事了 |
[21:08] | My name is Michael, and I’m here to help you. | 我叫迈克尔 是来帮你的 |
[21:11] | Everything all right in there, Michael? | 你那儿还好吗 迈克尔 |
[21:12] | What is she doing? | 她要干什么 |
[21:14] | She’ll wait for us to make a move and pick us off when we do. | 她在等我们有所行动 趁机将我们逐个击毙 |
[21:17] | I need a screwdriver. | 我需要一把螺丝刀 |
[21:26] | Shouldn’t we call the park rangers? | 我们是不是应该通知公园巡逻队啊 |
[21:29] | Unless the park rangers have been issued body armor… | 除非他们配了防弹衣 |
[21:31] | and high-caliber weapons, | 和真枪荷弹 |
[21:33] | we’re on our own here. | 否则只能靠自己了 |
[21:34] | She must have disabled my gun when we stopped for gas. | 她肯定趁加油的时候把我的枪废掉了 |
[21:38] | Remove the trigger bar spring from a SIG Sauer P228… | 移除西格绍尔P228的扳机弹簧 |
[21:41] | and you’ve got a nine-millimeter semiautomatic doorstop. | 你的九毫米半自动手枪就变砖了 |
[21:47] | I don’t know what you think you’re playing at, | 我不知道你在玩什么把戏 |
[21:48] | but this is not a game you can win. | 但这次你绝对赢不了 |
[21:51] | Doug, I need a paper clip. Got one? | 道格 我需要一个回形针 有吗 |
[21:53] | I don’t have a paper clip. | 我怎么会有回形针呢 |
[21:56] | Well, do you have something like a paper clip, | 那好 你有什么类似回形针的东西吗 |
[21:58] | a thin piece of metal- | 就是一根细金属丝 |
[22:00] | Wait. Never mind. | 等等 不用找了 |
[22:02] | Kill him yourself if you want. | 你亲手杀了他也是个选择 |
[22:05] | We need to wrap this thing up. | 我们必须把这件事解决掉 |
[22:06] | Oh. Fiona. | 真有你的 菲欧娜 |
[22:21] | You fix it? | 修好了吗 |
[22:22] | Hardly. I might get one shot off. | 凑合用吧 可能只能开一枪 |
[22:23] | You got one chance to shoot her? | 你只有一次机会打中她吗 |
[22:25] | I’m not gonna shoot her. | 我不打算直接打她 |
[22:27] | – Wait. – Is she leaving? | -等等 -她是要走吗 |
[22:29] | I seriously doubt that. | 我非常怀疑这点 |
[22:36] | You have any duct tape? | 你有胶带吗 |
[22:44] | Hold that there. | 抵住别动 |
[22:48] | When I say “Now”, you’re gonna open that door. | 等我一出声 你就打开前门 |
[22:59] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[23:06] | Shoot a propane tank and you’ll just get a big cloud of cold gas. | 射中丙烷罐后会释放出大量低温气体 |
[23:10] | You need an open flame and real good aim. | 只要有明火和精准射击就能成事 |
[23:27] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[23:40] | Yeah, Sam, I had to drive around, | 是的 萨姆 我得四处兜圈子 |
[23:42] | make sure we weren’t followed. | 才能保证不被跟踪 |
[23:43] | She could be anywhere now. Gotta go. | 她可能在任何地方 我得走了 |
[23:45] | – What’s happening? – We’ll get to that. | -到底怎么回事 -等会儿再解释 |
[23:48] | For now, I need to know why someone wants you dead. | 现在我得知道为什么有人想要你死 |
[23:50] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[23:51] | Well, that’s a long story that starts with Greenway Cargo, right? | 跟格林威货物公司有关 对吗 |
[23:55] | Give me the short version for now. | 现在长话短说 |
[23:57] | I was the controller. | 我本来是公司的财务总监 |
[23:58] | Uh, mostly wrote checks, did invoices. | 一般就是写写支票 做做发票什么的 |
[24:01] | It was a job. I’ve been a C.P.A. for 15 years. | 一份工作而已 我是有15年资质的注册会计师 |
[24:04] | Need to get to the marked for death part. | 请说重点行吗 |
[24:06] | After a while… | 做了不久 |
[24:07] | I realized I was paying vendors I’d never heard of… | 我发现总是付款给闻所未闻的供货商 |
[24:11] | for cargo that was never delivered. | 公司也从来没有运送过相关货物 |
[24:13] | Front companies. | 空壳公司 |
[24:14] | They were into all kinds of stuff- | 他们什么都敢干 |
[24:15] | weapons, ivory, human cargo. | 武器 象牙 人口偷渡 |
[24:17] | Th-that’s what the F.B.I. said. | 联调局是这么说的 |
[24:20] | Anyway, they came to my house, | 后来他们来我家 |
[24:22] | said they were investigating the company, investigating me. | 说正在调查公司和我个人 |
[24:25] | Unless you testify. | 除非你肯作证才有出路 |
[24:26] | I didn’t want to get involved, | 我本来不想蹚这滩浑水 |
[24:27] | but they said I’d go to jail. | 但他们说我会坐牢的 |
[24:31] | I said I’d think about it. Then- | 于是我说要考虑一下 然后 |
[24:34] | things started happening. | 事情就一发不可收拾了 |
[24:35] | Things? What things? | 事情 什么事情 |
[24:37] | I had people following me… | 我被人跟踪 |
[24:38] | phone calls, guys watching my house. | 电话被窃听 房子被监视 |
[24:41] | Then my wife… | 接着我妻子 |
[24:45] | goes out in my car. | 开我的车出事死了 |
[24:47] | Said it was an accident, but- | 据说是场意外 但我怀疑 |
[24:51] | I sent Jasper away, and I ran. | 于是我把贾斯帕送走了 然后开始跑路 |
[24:54] | Who are they? | 这些是什么人 |
[24:55] | They’re your new best friends. Stay here. | 是你新的好朋友 呆车里别动 |
[24:57] | Ah. Well, what a piece of work she is. | 这女人还真是个人物啊 |
[25:00] | So, Evelyn used you to do the grunt work to track him down. | 伊夫琳利用你跑腿来找到这个人 |
[25:03] | She shows up and finishes the job. | 然后她再出面把事情搞定 |
[25:05] | And when she kills him, everyone comes looking for you. | 等她把他干掉之后 你就背了黑锅 |
[25:08] | She seemed so nice. | 她本来看起来多善良的 |
[25:10] | Mike, she went through Lucy to get to you. | 迈克 她是通过露西找到你的 |
[25:12] | Yeah. Call Lucy. | 没错 打电话给露西 |
[25:13] | Evelyn’s not the type to leave loose ends. | 伊夫琳不像是做事会留马脚的人 |
[25:15] | Right. Oh. Almost forgot. | 对的 差点忘了 |
[25:17] | That’s for you. | 这个给你 |
[25:20] | Evelyn has the Charger? | 你的车在伊夫琳手里吗 |
[25:21] | Yeah. It’s gonna need some work. | 是 得费点功夫找了 |
[25:22] | And your gun? | 你的枪呢 |
[25:24] | Removed the trigger bar spring. | 移走了扳机弹簧 |
[25:26] | Oh, that sounds like something you would do. | 听起来像是你会干的事情 |
[25:28] | You guys really do have a lot in common, don’t ya? | 你们俩真是有很多共同点啊 是不是 |
[25:30] | Look, Fi. I know you’re enjoying this, | 菲 我知道你对这个乐此不疲 |
[25:32] | but now’s not the time to say “I told you so”. | 但现在不是放马后炮的时候 |
[25:34] | – This isn’t like you, Michael. – Well, then go ahead | -这可不像你 迈克尔 -行 那走吧 |
[25:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:39] | Fiona… I need your help. | 菲欧娜 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:43] | You’re not gonna handle this one on your own? | 这次你不打算单枪匹马搞定了吗 |
[25:45] | You just couldn’t help yourself, could you? | 你就是没法不吐槽 对吗 |
[25:46] | Sadly, no. | 很遗憾 真的很难忍 |
[25:49] | Take Doug back to the loft, lock him down tight. | 带道格回阁楼 好好呆屋里 |
[25:51] | You can handle that, right? | 你能做好 对吗 |
[25:52] | Have I ever let you down? | 我什么时候让你失望过 |
[25:53] | Be careful, Fi. | 小心点 菲 |
[25:55] | Don’t worry, Michael. I never let my guard down. | 别担心 迈克尔 我从来不会放松警惕 |
[25:57] | What the hell do you mean you can’t get ahold of her? | 什么叫做你跟她联系不上 |
[25:58] | She doesn’t have some kind of- | 她难道没有什么 |
[26:00] | Yeah? All right. Well, keep trying. | 什么 好 继续跟进 |
[26:03] | Mike, she’s in some kind of a meeting | 迈克 她在跟一个新客户会面 |
[26:05] | with a new client that just called this morning. | 今天早上刚刚联系的 |
[26:07] | I mean, it might be nothin’. | 可能没有什么价值 |
[26:09] | It’s not gonna be nothin’, Sam. | 不可能没价值的 萨姆 |
[26:33] | – Hello. – Michael, if I had known… | -你好 -迈克尔 如果早知道 |
[26:35] | you were this much fun to work with… | 跟你合作这么有趣 |
[26:37] | I would have come to Miami sooner. | 我早就来迈阿密了 |
[26:39] | I’m glad one of us is having fun. | 很高兴我们中有人觉得有趣 |
[26:41] | You’re not missing the damsel in distress, are you? | 你没有怀念那个身处危难的弱女子吧 |
[26:45] | Michael, my son. I’m afraid. | 迈克尔 我的儿子 我很害怕 |
[26:47] | Please, Michael. Please. | 求求你了 迈克尔 求求你 |
[26:52] | – You changed. – This is more my style. | -你换装了 -这才是我的风格 |
[26:56] | Oh, for crying out loud. I’m not gonna shoot you here. | 拜托 我不会在这儿开枪射你的 |
[26:59] | Besides, I need you. | 另外 你对我还有用 |
[27:00] | You’re the one who’s going to tell me where Doug is. | 你可以告诉我道格在哪儿 |
[27:07] | Here. Your car is in the campground parking lot. | 车钥匙 你的车在野营地的停车场 |
[27:12] | What are we gonna do to resolve our problem? | 怎么解决我们之间的问题呢 |
[27:15] | Well, I think our problems are a little different, | 我们对问题的定义有点不一样 |
[27:18] | but, yes, let’s resolve them. | 但是没关系 我们一起解决好了 |
[27:21] | You know, you and I have a very special connection. | 知道吗 你和我之间有特殊的联系 |
[27:23] | I’m not even sure who I’m talking to. | 我这到底是在跟谁说话啊 |
[27:26] | Oh, we met… in a manner of speaking. | 从某种意义上说 我们在 |
[27:28] | Istanbul, about six years ago. | 伊斯坦布尔见过面 六年以前 |
[27:33] | July. Seven years ago. You took out those two diplomats. | 七月 七年以前 当时你干掉了两位外交官 |
[27:37] | Yes. You know how close you came to catching me? | 好记性 知道你差一点点就要抓到我了吗 |
[27:40] | That was impressive. | 真令人印象深刻 |
[27:41] | And ever since then, I’ve kept tabs on you. | 从那时起我就开始留意你了 |
[27:44] | You might say I’ve become a fan. | 说是成为了你的粉丝也不为过 |
[27:48] | I heard you got burned, | 听说你上黑名单了 |
[27:50] | and I got this gig in Miami, so… | 我又正好接了迈阿密的活儿 于是 |
[27:52] | the stars just kind of lined up. | 一切顺理成章 |
[27:54] | I like the new look. And your bruise- it healed. | 我喜欢你的新造型 你眼睛上的淤青也好了 |
[27:56] | Yeah. Well, that was temporary. | 是啊 那只是演出需要罢了 |
[27:59] | I’ve been studying up on you. | 我可是认真研究过你哦 |
[28:01] | It’s not easy with someone as secretive as you are, | 碍于你的秘密身份 调查进展并不顺利 |
[28:03] | but, uh… of course, things got a lot easier when you got burned. | 但是 你被黑以后就容易多了 |
[28:07] | Not classified material anymore. | 因为资料不再保密了 |
[28:08] | Lucky you. | 你真走运 |
[28:10] | I learned something about your early years. | 我知道了你早年的一些情况 |
[28:13] | Your daddy was mean. Mmm. | 你父亲很糟糕 |
[28:16] | So I figured an abusive husband | 于是我编造了一个虐待狂丈夫 |
[28:18] | and a troubled but gifted son- | 和一个麻烦与才华并存的儿子 |
[28:21] | well, that would be motivating. | 那一定让你感同身受 |
[28:24] | Enough about me. Let’s talk about you. | 别说我了 说说你自己吧 |
[28:26] | No, I don’t feel like it. | 我可没兴趣说这个 |
[28:29] | You know, I don’t think that we should waste all your hard work. | 我觉得不应该让你的辛苦劳动付诸流水 |
[28:35] | What say we split the fee? | 我们一起拿这笔酬金怎么样 |
[28:37] | You just tell me where he is, | 你只需告诉我他在哪儿 |
[28:38] | I will do all the rest. It’s easy money. | 其他的事我来做 多好赚的钱啊 |
[28:40] | Evelyn, I appreciate all the effort you’ve put into this… | 伊夫琳 我感激你为此做出的努力 |
[28:43] | but there comes a time where you have to walk away. | 但这一次请你高抬贵手 |
[28:46] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[28:49] | Isn’t there something I can do to persuade you? | 我能做些什么让你回心转意吗 |
[28:54] | There’s nothing you can do. | 没有这个可能 |
[29:00] | Know what I love about Miami? | 知道我喜欢迈阿密哪一点吗 |
[29:02] | Apart from you, of course. | 当然除了你以外 |
[29:03] | The cheap labor. | 廉价的劳动力 |
[29:06] | You know, I can get a kid off the street to do a hit | 雇个街头小混混撞个人什么的 |
[29:08] | for about, mmm, grand. | 一千块就能搞定 |
[29:12] | Well, if I flirt with him a little. | 好吧 得跟他调调情才能拿到这个折扣 |
[29:15] | Say, now, isn’t that Lucy? | 说到这个 那边是露西吗 |
[29:28] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[29:32] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[29:54] | – Michael, I am so sorry. – It’s not your fault. | -迈克尔 我很抱歉 -不是你的错 |
[29:56] | Yes, it is. You taught me better than that. | 就是我的错 真是愧对你的教导 |
[29:59] | It was so stupid. I should have been more thorough. | 我太蠢了 我应该调查得更周密些 |
[30:01] | I’ve got guys headed to her hotel right now. | 我已经派人去她的旅馆了 |
[30:03] | It won’t matter. | 没关系 |
[30:04] | I know. I just feel like I should do something. | 我知道 只是想做点什么弥补 |
[30:06] | You should. | 你确实有事情要做 |
[30:08] | You should be careful, ’cause she’s still out there. | 当心自己的安全 她仍然逍遥法外 |
[30:11] | Right on time. | 时机刚刚好 |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[30:14] | – Change your mind? – Enough of this. | -改主意了吗 -够了 |
[30:17] | You want to deal, you deal with me. | 你想做交易 只管找我 |
[30:18] | You leave Lucy out of it. | 别把露西搅进来 |
[30:20] | Done. Lucy has no more to fear from me. | 好吧 我不会再找露西的麻烦了 |
[30:22] | You see? I can be reasonable. | 你看 我也可以很讲道理吧 |
[30:24] | Of course, I still have a job to do, | 当然了 我是不会就此罢休的 |
[30:25] | and the next target will have to be Sam or Fiona or- | 下一个目标可以是萨姆 菲欧娜 或者 |
[30:28] | I know. Mommy. | 对了 你的妈咪 |
[30:31] | Sooner or later, I’ll find someone you care about more than Doug. | 早晚我会找到一个对你比道格更重要的人 |
[30:34] | So you call me when you want it to stop. | 想喊停的时候给我打电话 |
[30:38] | She’s not leaving town, is she? | 她不打算离开对吗 |
[30:40] | That’d be a no. | 没错 |
[30:42] | If she knows all this about you, she’ll probably come here. | 如果她非常了解你 可能会追到这里来 |
[30:45] | She won’t play this out on my turf. | 她不会直接在我的地盘搞事情的 |
[30:47] | She’ll keep the pressure on until she gets an opening. | 她会不断施压直到找到突破口 |
[30:50] | I- I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[30:52] | I’m a C.P.A., for Christ’s sake. | 我就是个注册会计师而已 真见鬼 |
[30:54] | C.P.A. brought down Al Capone. | 阿尔·卡彭就栽在会计师手里 |
[30:56] | There’s a reason why the feds want you to testify. | 联邦调查局要你作证是有历史原因的 |
[30:58] | I say we hunt her down. Ammunition’s cheap. | 要我说直接干倒她 子弹很便宜 |
[31:02] | Fi, if we go out there without a plan, we’re exposed. | 菲 如果我们没头苍蝇一样冲出去就暴露了 |
[31:06] | She’s more than happy to | 我们不把道格交出去 |
[31:07] | keep killing people until we hand Doug over. | 她就会一直杀人 |
[31:09] | She can come after me. I’m ready. | 她冲我来好了 我乐意奉陪 |
[31:12] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[31:15] | – What about Sam? – I’m game, Mike. | -萨姆呢 -我奉陪 迈克 |
[31:17] | What about if she comes after my mom, my brother… | 如果她去找我妈和我兄弟呢 |
[31:20] | Doug’s son Jasper? | 或者道格的儿子贾斯帕呢 |
[31:22] | So we sit here and wait? | 我们只能坐着干等吗 |
[31:23] | For once, she’s right, Mike. | 她这次说得对 迈克 |
[31:25] | We gotta do somethin’. | 我们当然不会坐以待毙 |
[31:26] | We’re gonna hand him over to the U.S. Attorney, | 我们将他移交给国家司法部 |
[31:28] | get him into Witness Protection. | 让他加入证人保护计划 |
[31:30] | Won’t she still come after you? | 那她会放过你吗 |
[31:31] | We’ll deal with that later. | 这个以后再说 |
[31:33] | Sam, I need you to call the U.S. Attorney. | 萨姆 你去通知国家司法部 |
[31:36] | Tell them we’re bringing Doug in tomorrow morning. | 说我们明早会带道格过去 |
[31:38] | – I’m on it. – And, uh… | -交给我了 -还有件事 |
[31:40] | somebody needs to go to my mom… | 需要有个人去我妈那儿 |
[31:43] | see that she’s safe, make her house secure. | 保证她的人身安全 做好住所的保安措施 |
[31:46] | Think she’s cooked dinner yet? | 她会让我蹭饭吗 |
[31:47] | I’m sure she’ll heat somethin’ up for you, Sam. | 她肯定会为你做顿大餐的 萨姆 |
[31:49] | Well, then I’m on that too. | 那好 这个也交给我了 |
[31:51] | Fi… | 菲 |
[31:52] | I need you to prep an armed escort. | 我需要你去准备明天的武装护送 |
[31:57] | Doug. I need you… | 道格 我需要你 |
[31:59] | to stay away from the windows. | 离窗户远点 |
[32:04] | You say this is just a precaution? | 你说这些只是为了以防万一吗 |
[32:06] | Oh, yeah. It’s nothin’ to worry about. | 没错 没啥可担心的 |
[32:08] | Um, say, um, this is a little embarrassing, but, uh… | 这事儿说出来有点难为情 但是 |
[32:13] | me and my lady friend, uh, had a falling out, and… | 我和女朋友吵架了 |
[32:16] | well, Mike thought maybe it would be okay if I, | 迈克说也许我可以 |
[32:19] | uh, crashed here for the night. | 在这儿借住一晚 |
[32:21] | Sam, I’m not an idiot. | 萨姆 别当我是白痴 |
[32:25] | You want to tell me what’s goin’ on? | 你告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[32:27] | Well, see, there was this lady, and she was making some threats. | 是这样的 外面有个女人 她恐吓我们 |
[32:31] | – Against me? – Not specifically. | -要对我不利吗 -也不是针对你 |
[32:32] | Well, I mean, your name came up, | 我是说 你是目标之一 |
[32:34] | but it was more like a hypothetical type thing… | 不过这更像是次空头恐吓 |
[32:36] | so it’s nothing to worry about, | 没什么大不了的 |
[32:37] | but Mike wanted me to stay here and give you some… | 但迈克想让我呆在这儿 给你些 |
[32:40] | you know, self-defense pointers in case I had to leave. | 自我防卫建议 如果万一我要离开的话 |
[32:42] | You gonna leave this here with me when you go? | 你走的时候能把这个留给我吗 |
[32:44] | Okay. Be careful, okay? ‘Cause that’s loaded. | 小心点 上了膛的 |
[32:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:50] | Michael’s father had a Winchester single-shot. | 迈克尔他爸过去有支温彻斯特单发枪 |
[32:52] | I think I may still have it. | 我还记得怎么用 |
[32:57] | So you want a beer? | 你要啤酒吗 |
[32:59] | You kiddin’? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[33:19] | Doug is sleeping peacefully. | 道格睡得可香呢 |
[33:20] | – You gave him something. – Maybe. | -你给他下了药吧 -可能吧 |
[33:22] | Well, half of somethin’. | 就下了半片 |
[33:24] | Sam got in touch with his buddy at the U.S. Attorney’s. | 萨姆和国家司法部的熟人联系好了 |
[33:27] | Bringing Doug in tomorrow mornin’. | 明早就带道格过去 |
[33:29] | Great. We can talk finally. | 很好 我们终于可以谈谈了 |
[33:32] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[33:33] | You were right. I was wrong. I’m sorry. | 你对了 我错了 很抱歉 |
[33:37] | It isn’t that simple, Michael. | 没那么简单的 迈克尔 |
[33:39] | You think you can let the job be who you are… | 你以为可以按自己的想法工作 |
[33:43] | all you are, and you can’t. | 只按你自己的想法 但这不可能 |
[33:45] | It’s dangerous to think that you can. | 即使只有这种想法也很危险 |
[33:48] | I know I can be… passionate… | 我知道自己很情绪化 |
[33:51] | but I’m good at what I do. | 但我对工作很专业 |
[33:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:56] | It’s no secret that things between us have been- | 不可否认 我们之间的关系 |
[33:58] | Little rocky. | 有点波折 |
[34:01] | It isn’t easy for me either. | 我也很不好过 |
[34:07] | Evelyn comes along, and she’s attractive… | 伊夫琳出现了 魅力迷人 |
[34:11] | sweet, needy. | 又可人又柔弱 |
[34:13] | Don’t deny it. | 别想否认 |
[34:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:17] | Isn’t it interesting that she turned out to be… | 她突然露出另外一面是不是很有趣啊 |
[34:21] | well, who she turned out to be? | 她的真实一面是什么样子啊 |
[34:22] | What shall we make of that? | 我们是不是应该对此有所领悟啊 |
[34:23] | Made your point, Fi. | 有话直说 菲 |
[34:24] | – Did I? – Yep. You did. | -我是不是又吐槽了 -是的 |
[34:26] | What about D.C.? | 特区的事情怎么样了 |
[34:28] | You still goin’? | 你坚持要去吗 |
[34:29] | I have to. If I don’t, | 我必须去 如果不这样 |
[34:31] | it won’t be long before Cowan sends someone else here to kill me. | 过不了多久考恩就会再派人来杀我 |
[34:33] | I need him to know I can get to him too. | 我要让他知道我也可以反击 |
[34:35] | I need him to know right now. | 必须让他立刻明白这一点 |
[34:37] | And you need help. And you know it. | 你需要帮手 你心里清楚 |
[34:39] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[34:40] | – Is that a tactical judgment or a personal one? – Both. | -你是出于战术的考虑还只是个人原因 -都有 |
[34:44] | Everybody I know is in danger right now- everyone I’m close to. | 我身边的每个人都身处险境 所有我亲近的人 |
[35:02] | Well… | 那么 |
[35:04] | I’m willing to risk it… | 如果你有危险 |
[35:09] | if you are. | 我愿意陪你一起 |
[35:21] | How’s my mom? | 我妈怎么样 |
[35:22] | Locked up cozy and tight with a cigarette and a shotgun… | 安逸地在家闭关 烟不离手 猎枪傍身 |
[35:24] | ready to kill anything that comes through the door. | 随时准备将进门的任何东西打个稀巴烂 |
[35:26] | Here you go, Doug. My lucky vest. | 这个给你 道格 我的幸运马甲 |
[35:29] | It’ll look great over my shirt. | 套在我身上一定很帅 |
[35:30] | – Thanks. – It’s a little worn, but it’ll do the trick. | -谢谢费心 -有点旧了 不过依然管用 |
[35:32] | Are these bullet holes? | 这些是弹孔吗 |
[35:33] | Yeah. I broke it in for you. | 没错 我特地为你翻出来的 |
[35:38] | It’s a short ride to the U.S. Attorney’s office. | 开车从这儿去国家司法部只有一小段路 |
[35:41] | Just think of it as a precaution. It’s like a seat belt. | 就把这个当成是预防措施 就跟绑安全带一样 |
[35:43] | Yeah. A seat belt that smells like Old Spice and bourbon. | 是啊 散发着男士香氛和波旁酒味道的安全带 |
[35:45] | Easy now. | 你就饶了我吧 |
[35:46] | Assassination’s one percent shooting, 99% preparation. | 暗杀这一行 在扣动扳机前要做无数准备工作 |
[35:51] | Anticipating moves, devising approaches… | 比如预测目标的行动 设计接近目标的方式 |
[35:53] | recruiting sources… | 收集情报 |
[35:55] | finding the perfect opportunity | 寻找最佳时机 |
[35:56] | so the bullet’s almost an afterthought. | 所以打出每一颗子弹都是经过深思熟虑的 |
[35:59] | Usually that’s when a target’s on the move… | 通常选择的时机是在目标移动时 |
[36:01] | when there are too many variables to control them all. | 因为这时会有非常多的不可控因素 |
[36:03] | We should get out of here. | 我们该出发了 |
[36:04] | Michael, whatever happens, I just wanted to say thank you. | 迈克尔 不管结果怎样 我都想说声谢谢 |
[36:07] | You can thank me by keeping your head down… | 你说谢谢的时候别忘了低着头 |
[36:09] | and staying away from windows, okay? | 离窗户远点 明白没 |
[36:10] | Got it. | 明白 |
[36:13] | There are ways to lessen the risk. | 有很多措施可以降低风险 |
[36:18] | An armed escort… | 比如武装护送 |
[36:20] | taking an unpredictable route to your destination… | 选择出其不意的行动路线去目的地 |
[36:24] | having backup in a trail car. | 安排后援尾随 |
[36:28] | But ultimately, as long as the assassin… | 但归根结底 只要杀手 |
[36:30] | knows where you’re going… | 知道你要去哪儿 |
[36:32] | they have the upper hand. | 就已经占据了上风 |
[37:09] | The point is the thing works. | 重点是这马甲真的有用 |
[37:11] | It’s one of the few things in my life that’s never let me down. | 这是为数不多从未让我失望的东西之一 |
[37:14] | It’s impossible to stop a good assassin… | 你不可能阻止一个优秀的杀手 |
[37:16] | from finding an opening and taking a shot. | 找准时机然后扣动扳机 |
[37:19] | The best you can do is control where the best opening is. | 最好的方法就是控制这个时机在指定地点出现 |
[37:23] | And sometimes that’s enough. | 有时候这样就能一锤定乾坤 |
[37:25] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[37:31] | You set me up. | 你给我设了个圈套 |
[37:34] | Bravo. | 你可真棒啊 |
[37:34] | Put it down, Evelyn. | 放下枪 伊夫琳 |
[37:40] | Hey. I could still do this. | 我还是要劝劝你 |
[37:42] | Did I tell you how much this job pays? | 我提过这次任务的酬劳有多少吗 |
[37:45] | You could buy someplace decent to live- | 够你买块地舒舒服服生活了 |
[37:47] | even at Miami prices. | 即使以迈阿密这种房价也没有问题 |
[37:49] | Put the rifle down. | 把枪放下 |
[38:00] | How’d you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我会在这儿 |
[38:01] | I figured you had a source in the U.S. Attorney’s office. | 我知道你在国家司法部有内线 |
[38:04] | You knew Doug was thinking about testifying. | 你早就知道道格在考虑出庭作证 |
[38:06] | Now, I count six different vantage points | 我有六个不同的狙击地点可供选择 |
[38:08] | with a better view of that entrance. | 俯视入口的视野都比这个好 |
[38:10] | How’d you know I’d be at this one? | 你怎么知道我会选这个 |
[38:12] | Istanbul wasn’t that long ago. | 伊斯坦布尔的事件我还记忆犹新 |
[38:14] | You like rooftops over windows… | 你更喜欢选择屋顶 而不是窗口 |
[38:17] | you like angles with the target on your right-hand side, | 你喜欢往右手边瞄准目标 |
[38:19] | ’cause you’re left-handed. | 因为你是左撇子 |
[38:21] | That’s right. I knew I liked you. | 你说的对 我就知道喜欢你没错 |
[38:25] | Put it on. | 带上 |
[38:29] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[38:30] | is this what you really want, huh? | 这就是你想要的生活吗 |
[38:32] | Helping out civilians with their little problems… | 帮助平民百姓解决他们的小小烦恼 |
[38:35] | trying to get your government job back? | 费尽心机恢复自己的公职 |
[38:37] | It’s pathetic. | 你太可悲了 |
[38:39] | You’re better than that. | 你完全可以做得更好 |
[38:43] | Let’s go. We have a big day ahead of us. | 走吧 今天还有好多事要做 |
[38:45] | I gotta turn you in. There’ll be questions. | 我得把你交出去 还要审问 |
[38:47] | It’ll be past lunch before we’re done. | 到午饭时间都做不完 |
[38:49] | Turn me in? | 把我交出去吗 |
[38:51] | A lot of secrets, a lot of enemies. | 我知道太多秘密 有太多敌人 |
[38:53] | Think it’d be a short stay, don’t you? | 进去也不会活很久 你说呢 |
[38:55] | Now, don’t you think we could come to some arrangement? | 一点回旋余地也没有了吗 |
[38:59] | – I don’t think so. – Now be honest with me. | -我可不这么想 -跟我说实话 |
[39:03] | If circumstances were different… | 如果我们不是以这种方式见面 |
[39:09] | do you think that we could- | 你认为我们可以 |
[39:17] | Not in this lifetime. | 这一世是不可能了 |
[39:19] | Perhaps the next one. | 那就等来世吧 |
[39:39] | Indictments came down yesterday. | 起诉书昨天下来了 |
[39:41] | That was quick. | 真够快的 |
[39:43] | They found the leak in the U.S. Attorney’s office… | 他们发现了国家司法部中的泄密人 |
[39:45] | and Evelyn-wow. | 至于伊夫琳 |
[39:47] | They’re gonna be workin’ up her file for years. | 她的资料够他们忙好几年的了 |
[39:49] | She was a very, very bad girl. | 她真是个非常非常坏的女孩呢 |
[39:52] | I managed to keep you out of it so far. | 我设法把你撇清了 至少到目前为止 |
[39:54] | It’s gonna take some work. | 还有很多收尾工作要做 |
[39:56] | I appreciate that, Lucy. | 非常感谢 露西 |
[39:57] | Don’t say I never did anything for you. | 别说我从来没为你做过什么 |
[39:59] | I never would. | 我永远不会这么说 |
[40:03] | Did she say anything before- | 她有说什么吗 在那个之前 |
[40:08] | She wished that things had turned out differently. | 她希望结局能有所不同 |
[40:14] | Tell me about Doug and Jasper. | 跟我说说道格和贾斯帕 |
[40:16] | On their way to a new life in an undisclosed location. | 正赶往某个秘密地点开始新生活 |
[40:20] | He’s gonna have to come back for trial. | 开庭的时候会回来一趟 |
[40:24] | Wanted you to have that. | 他要我把这个交给你 |
[40:29] | And I have another present for you. | 还有份礼物给你 |
[40:32] | It’s your new identity. | 你的新身份 |
[40:36] | It should get you to D.C. or wherever. | 你去特区或者任何地方都不会露馅 |
[40:40] | Thank you, Lucy. | 谢谢你 露西 |
[40:41] | It’s the least I could do. | 我只能帮你到这儿了 |
[40:42] | What about your car? Whatever it costs, I want to reimburse you. | 你的车怎么样了 不管花销多少我都愿意补给你 |
[40:45] | Don’t worry about it. | 别操心 |
[40:47] | I’m not gonna be in Miami that much longer. | 我在迈阿密也呆不了很久了 |
[40:50] | – I’ll see you again? – Maybe. | -我会再见到你吗 -可能吧 |
[41:01] | – Lucy. – Sam. | -露西 -萨姆 |
[41:05] | So, is that your new I.D.? | 那是你的新身份吗 |
[41:07] | Yep. | 对的 |
[41:10] | I could get into the White House pressroom with these documents. | 这些文件够我进白宫的记者室逛逛了 |
[41:14] | – I don’t think you’re gonna need it. – Why is that? | -我觉得你用不着这个了 -为什么 |
[41:16] | Just got a call from a buddy… | 刚刚接到一个熟人的电话 |
[41:18] | one of the guys I asked to keep an eye out on this burn notice business. | 打过招呼帮我注意黑名单的伙计之一 |
[41:22] | You might want to rethink your trip to D.C. | 你可能要重新考虑特区之行了 |
[41:24] | Why? What’d he say? | 为什么 他说了什么 |
[41:26] | The guy who burned you… | 将你列入黑名单的人 |
[41:28] | turns out you don’t need to go up there to see him, ’cause… | 总之 你不用去特区找他了 因为 |
[41:32] | well, he’s coming down here to see you. | 他马上会来见你 |
[41:35] | See me? | 见我吗 |
[41:38] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:40] | Just a heads-up. | 只是让我们注意 |
[41:44] | Well… | 那么 |
[41:46] | looks like I’m gonna have to get the Charger fixed after all. | 看来我得先去把车修好了 |
[41:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |