时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing… | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:11] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:24] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …An old friend who’s informing on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies… | 你也知道嘛 |
[00:30] | A bunch of bitchy little girls. | 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:32] | …Family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:34] | If you’re desperate. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:35] | Someone needs your help, Michael | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:36] | Bottom line… Until you figure out who burned you, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:40] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:48] | Covert operatives have a hard time dating. | 秘密特工要约会是很困难的 |
[00:51] | Even if you find someone who | 即使你找到一个人 |
[00:52] | doesn’t mind that you won’t talk about your past | 她不介意你避而不谈的过去 |
[00:54] | or that you carry a concealed weapon, | 也不介意你身上藏着武器 |
[00:57] | they usually want more than you’re able to give. | 她们想要的总比你能给予的更多 |
[01:00] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[01:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:05] | I said, “You’re late.” | 我说 “你迟到了” |
[01:07] | Watch the step. | 当心脚下 |
[01:09] | I made you Tuna with Tahini… | 我给你做了麻酱吞拿鱼 |
[01:12] | Your favorite. | 你的最爱 |
[01:13] | Good memory. | 记性不错 |
[01:20] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[01:22] | No dossier at lunch. | 午饭时间不能看档案 |
[01:24] | You have had your head buried in this thing | 自从你拿到这份档案后 |
[01:26] | every waking moment since you got it. | 你就废寝忘食地研究它 |
[01:28] | Come on, Fi, it’s not every day | 拜托 菲 不是每一天 |
[01:29] | you get to read a fictional account of your whole life. | 你都能读到一本讲述你人生的虚构小说 |
[01:33] | Apparently, I sold secrets in Lebanon, | 很明显 我在黎巴嫩贩卖机密 |
[01:35] | code-breaking technology in Jordan. | 在约旦贩卖破解密码的技术 |
[01:37] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[01:38] | I got to figure out my next move. | 我得弄清楚我下一步会做什么 |
[01:40] | I just can’t believe it’s the only thing on your mind these days. | 我简直无法相信这些天来你就只想着这一件事 |
[01:46] | Fi, I know we haven’t talked about what happened the other night. | 菲 我知道我们还没有谈过那晚发生的事 |
[01:51] | It was… | 那是 |
[01:53] | Well, you know what it was. | 你知道那是什么 |
[01:56] | But there’s a reason why it didn’t work before. | 但我们没能继续在一起是有原因的 |
[02:01] | We were in a war zone. | 当时我们在战地 |
[02:05] | This is Miami, Michael. | 这里是迈阿密 迈克尔 |
[02:26] | Fi, beach is this way. | 菲 沙滩在这边 |
[02:28] | Actually, I got a little errand to run first. | 其实 我有点小事要先处理 |
[02:30] | It’ll only take a second. | 只需几秒 |
[02:31] | What will? | 什么事 |
[02:32] | Bagging a bailjumper. | 捉拿保释逃亡犯 |
[02:33] | I thought it’d be fun. | 我想应该很有趣 |
[02:34] | You’re a bounty hunter now, Fi? | 你现在是赏金猎人啦 菲 |
[02:37] | Girl’s got to eat. | 女人也要自力更生 |
[02:38] | There’s this bondsman. | 这个保释人 |
[02:39] | He gives me odd jobs. | 他给我一些奇怪的工作 |
[02:40] | Fi! | 菲 |
[02:43] | How often do I help you? | 我是否常常帮你 |
[02:46] | All the time. | 总是在帮我 |
[02:51] | Here’s who we’re looking for. | 这是我们要找的人 |
[02:54] | Thomas Mckee. | 托马斯·麦基 |
[02:57] | I got a tip about an hour ago he’s staying at the Victor. | 一小时前我从线索得知他住在维克托酒店 |
[03:01] | Fi, I have a feeling this guy is not gonna survive on the lam. | 菲 我有预感这家伙会逃跑失败 |
[03:07] | Is it always this easy for you? | 这对你来说总是那么简单吗 |
[03:15] | Oh, hey, sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:17] | Uh, there’s your guy. | 你要的人来了 |
[03:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, who is that? | 喂喂 那是谁呀 |
[03:29] | Wayne Ray, bounty hunter. | 韦恩·雷 赏金猎人 |
[03:32] | I might have snaked a few of his collars. | 我可能跟他有些过节 |
[03:34] | Mckee, get on the ground! | 麦基 趴在地上 |
[03:38] | You take Wayne, I’ll take Thomas. | 你去抓韦恩 我去抓托马斯 |
[03:40] | That doesn’t seem fair. | 这一点都不公平 |
[03:45] | Ugh! Oh, dude! | 天啊 兄弟 |
[03:48] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[04:14] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[04:16] | Please, please, I didn’t do it. | 求求你 不是我干的 |
[04:17] | I’m innocent, I swear. | 我是无辜的 我发誓 |
[04:19] | Get in. | 进去 |
[04:22] | Nice work. | 做得不错 |
[04:23] | Where do we deliver him? | 我们要把他送去哪里 |
[04:24] | We don’t. He says he’s innocent. | 不用送 他说他是无辜的 |
[04:26] | He’s coming home with us. | 他跟我们回家 |
[04:27] | Hi, I’m Thomas. | 你好 我是托马斯 |
[04:33] | I told you this would be fun. | 我告诉你这会很好玩的 |
[04:35] | Hold it right there! Get back here! | 停车 回来 |
[04:46] | Beijing, London, the Taj Mahal? | 北京 伦敦 泰姬陵 |
[04:48] | Look at all these. | 看看这些 |
[04:49] | Bounty hunter. | 赏金猎人 |
[04:51] | The point is to collect the bounty by turning him in. | 重要的是找到宝藏然后交上去 |
[04:54] | The job is what… $4,000? | 工作报酬是多少 四千美元 |
[04:57] | He’s offering us $8,000 just to clear his name, Michael. | 他出价八千美金让人帮他洗脱罪名 迈克尔 |
[05:00] | Hear him out. | 听听他怎么说 |
[05:04] | Hey, you have been, like, everywhere. | 你好像去过很多地方啊 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I work a job, buy a snow globe. | 每完成一份工作 我就买一个玻璃雪球 |
[05:09] | Some people say I’m sentimental. | 有些人说我多愁善感 |
[05:12] | Why don’t you tell us about your situation. | 要不你告诉我们你的情况 |
[05:13] | Oh, right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:15] | I do liquor promotions for a bunch of the hotels on South Beach. | 我在南海滩的很多酒店里推销酒水 |
[05:20] | Now, I’m friends with a girl who night-managed the Victor. | 我和维克托酒店的夜间值班女经理是朋友 |
[05:23] | A couple months ago, I’m making a delivery, | 几个月前 我在送货 |
[05:26] | and she shows me this, uh, you know, like, | 然后她给我看这个 |
[05:30] | you pin on your, um, you know, what do you call the… | 你把它别在 你知道 那个叫什么 |
[05:34] | A brooch? | 胸针 |
[05:35] | Right. They were holding it for a guest. | 对 他们为一位客人保管的 |
[05:39] | 2 million bucks. | 价值两百万 |
[05:41] | She showed it to you. Why? | 她给你看 为什么 |
[05:42] | Because it’s worth 2 million bucks, man! | 因为它价值两百万 老兄 |
[05:45] | I mean, it had a huge rock! | 它上面有一块大钻石 |
[05:48] | I mean, this thing was just… | 这东西简直是 |
[05:51] | Anyway, it gets stolen, | 但是 它被偷了 |
[05:55] | and my friend gets fired for showing me the brooch, | 而我朋友因为给我看过胸针而被解雇 |
[05:57] | and the cops arrest me. | 然后警察逮捕了我 |
[05:59] | For just looking at it? | 只是因为你看了它一眼 |
[06:01] | I’m guessing there’s more than that. | 我猜不止因为这个 |
[06:03] | Yeah, I had an access card | 是的 我因为要凌晨送货 |
[06:05] | for the hotel office for late-night deliveries, | 所以有酒店办公室的出入卡 |
[06:08] | and I lost it. | 但是我弄丢了 |
[06:09] | And then I find out that somebody used it to rip off the brooch, | 然后我发现有人用它偷走了胸针 |
[06:13] | and now everyone’s looking at me | 现在大家都用有色眼镜看我 |
[06:15] | like I’m some criminal mastermind or whatever. | 好像我是犯罪首脑什么的 |
[06:17] | And you went back to the scene of the crime why? | 你为什么回到罪案现场 |
[06:22] | Investigating. | 调查 |
[06:24] | I was trying to find out who did it, you know? | 我想要查出是谁干的 |
[06:27] | My trial was supposed to start yesterday, | 我的审讯本该在昨天开始 |
[06:29] | and my lawyer basically tells me, | 但在我们进去之前 |
[06:31] | before we go in, that I’m gonna lose. | 我的律师告诉我 我会输 |
[06:33] | I mean, I just… | 我只是 |
[06:35] | I kind of freaked. | 有点害怕 |
[06:36] | I mean, I know that you’re not supposed to skip court, | 我知道我不应该逃避开庭 |
[06:38] | but, man, I can’t go to jail. | 但兄弟 我不想坐牢 |
[06:41] | I want to help him. | 我想帮他 |
[06:44] | Do it for me, Michael. | 就当是帮我 迈克尔 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:51] | Between the cops and Wayne and all the other bounty hunters, | 为了避开警察 韦恩以及其他赏金猎人 |
[06:54] | we’re gonna have to stash him somewhere. | 我们应该把他藏起来 |
[06:56] | Why can’t you keep him here? | 为什么你不能让他待在这里 |
[07:00] | You’re okay with that… | 你不介意 |
[07:02] | Another guy staying at my place? | 让另一个男人住在我家 |
[07:05] | Yeah, it’s fine by me. | 我不介意 |
[07:10] | Okay, then, it’s fine by me, too. | 好吧 那我也不介意 |
[07:18] | Yeah, Sam, I need a favor. | 萨姆 我需要你帮个忙 |
[07:24] | Diamonds? Fun. | 钻石 有意思 |
[07:27] | Buying or selling? | 买还是卖 |
[07:30] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[07:31] | Looking for a $2 million brooch. | 我在找一枚价值两百万的胸针 |
[07:32] | It’s like a little spidey thing. | 一个小蜘蛛一样的东西 |
[07:34] | Yeah, the one that got lifted from the Victor two months ago. | 两个月前在维克托酒店被偷的那个 |
[07:37] | I read about it in the paper. | 我在报纸上看到过 |
[07:38] | That’s the one. | 就是那个 |
[07:39] | You think it’s on the market yet? | 你觉得它被摆上市场了吗 |
[07:40] | Doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[07:41] | A stone that big is easy to I.D. | 那么大颗钻石很容易暴露身份 |
[07:43] | It’s like selling a fingerprint. | 简直就像贩卖指纹 |
[07:44] | And if you cut it, the value plummets. | 但如果你切割了它 价值就缩水 |
[07:46] | It takes months to line up a buyer. | 要等好几个月才有买家 |
[07:48] | Pain in the ass, really. | 简直是烫手山芋 |
[07:49] | So, who does that around here? | 这里有谁做这种生意 |
[07:50] | Really only one guy for something that big in Miami. | 全迈阿密只有一个人会做那么大笔的生意 |
[07:53] | Don’t ask me for an intro, though. | 不要让我做介绍人 |
[07:54] | The guy shorted me on some hot rocks a few months back. | 这家伙几个月前摆了我一道 |
[07:57] | It cost me a client. | 让我失去了一个客户 |
[07:58] | We had words. | 我们吵过一架 |
[07:59] | Give me a name. | 给我一个名字 |
[07:59] | Mike will see to it the guy loses a few clients of his own. | 迈克会让这家伙丢掉几个自己的客户 |
[08:02] | Name’s Cristo… | 名字是克里斯多 |
[08:04] | Like Madonna… | 就像麦当娜 |
[08:05] | The whole one-name thing. | 只有一个名字 |
[08:06] | – Like Charo. – Sting. | -比如莎萝 -斯汀 |
[08:08] | – Fergie. – Pele. | -菲姬 -贝利 |
[08:09] | Spider-man. | 蜘蛛侠 |
[08:10] | Liberace. | 列勃拉斯 |
[08:12] | Crap, I can’t think of any more. | 靠 我想不到了 |
[08:14] | Anyway, Cristo’s got this place on South Beach, | 好吧 克里斯多在南海滩有个地方 |
[08:17] | but good luck getting a meeting | 想要见他得看运气 |
[08:17] | because he’s, like, all high-end referrals. | 因为他总是高冷地拒绝 |
[08:20] | Well, you know Mike. | 你了解迈克 |
[08:21] | He’s not gonna call to make an appointment. | 他不是会打电话预约的人 |
[08:46] | You’re out of salsa. | 你的莎莎酱吃完了 |
[08:52] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[08:53] | That looked like it hurt. | 看起来很疼的样子 |
[08:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:58] | Let’s not talk about me. | 我们不要说我了 |
[08:59] | Let’s talk about what I want. | 说说我想要的吧 |
[09:00] | I’m looking for a piece of jewelry… | 我在找一件珠宝 |
[09:02] | 30 carats, platinum setting, spider-looking thing. | 三十克拉 镶铂金 像蜘蛛一样的东西 |
[09:05] | Sound familiar? | 耳熟吗 |
[09:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:08] | Oh, we got to do this the hard way. | 我们非得来狠的吗 |
[09:11] | Selling stolen goods is all about discretion. | 贩卖偷盗品 保密最重要 |
[09:14] | You’ve got to be the kind of person | 你必须是那种 |
[09:16] | who can keep your mouth shut… | 能够保守秘密的人 |
[09:17] | Gerald? He sounds nice. | 杰拉德 听起来是个好人 |
[09:19] | Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:21] | Shh! It’s ringing. | 别吵 打电话呢 |
[09:23] | The kind of person who never, ever | 那种绝对 绝对不会 |
[09:25] | shares the numbers in their little black book. | 分享小本本里的电话的人 |
[09:27] | Hey, Gerald, man. | 杰拉德 兄弟 |
[09:29] | My name is Paco. | 我的名字叫柏高 |
[09:29] | I’m buddies with your fence, Cristo. | 我是黑市商人克里斯多的好哥们 |
[09:31] | Man, I’m in some legal trouble. | 兄弟 我惹上了一些法律纠纷 |
[09:33] | Cristo said you could help me out. | 克里斯多说你可以帮我 |
[09:34] | Can I stay on your… | 我可以在你 |
[09:36] | That’s rude. He hung up. | 太粗鲁了 他挂了电话 |
[09:38] | – Maybe Vincent will be nicer. – No, no. | -也许文森特会比较好 -不 |
[09:41] | I can do this all night. | 我可以整晚都干这个 |
[09:42] | Stop. | 不要 |
[09:44] | I got a call about the brooch. | 我接到一个关于胸针的电话 |
[09:46] | The guy was an amateur. | 那家伙是业余的 |
[09:47] | He thought you could sell a rock like that on the street. | 他以为能在街上随便出售那样的钻石 |
[09:50] | He got all pissed off when I said | 我说至少要等六个月后才能出货 |
[09:52] | that he better hang onto it for at least six months. | 他听了之后很生气 |
[09:55] | I told him I will look for a buyer, | 我告诉他我会帮他寻找买家 |
[09:56] | but he needed the cash quick. | 但他急需现金 |
[10:00] | I think he’s planning to move it in Europe. | 我想他可能会把它转移到欧洲 |
[10:01] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[10:03] | I don’t know his real name. | 我不知道他的真名 |
[10:06] | I got his phone number. | 我有他的电话号码 |
[10:08] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[10:10] | Okay, good enough. | 好吧 不错 |
[10:12] | I’ll take it. | 我信了 |
[10:13] | Oh, and, by the way, I should mention, | 对了 我应该告诉你 |
[10:14] | I went through your fridge while you were out. | 你不在的时候我搜了你的冰箱 |
[10:16] | Do you know it’s one of the most frequently used hiding places? | 你知道冰箱是最常用的藏货地点吗 |
[10:18] | Found this in the orange sherbet. | 我在橘子布丁里找到这个 |
[10:21] | I assume you’re holding it for someone. | 我猜这是你替别人保管的 |
[10:23] | I’ll keep it until our job is finished. | 在我们的任务完成之前由我保管了 |
[10:25] | Until then, you keep your mouth shut about our little chat. | 在那之前 你必须对我们的聊天内容保密 |
[10:34] | Even the most careful spy | 即使是最小心的间谍 |
[10:36] | leaves a trail that could get them burned. | 也会留下遭人免职的线索 |
[10:38] | A patriot making illicit deals for his government | 一位爱国者为政府做非法交易 |
[10:40] | looks a lot like a traitor | 就像是叛徒 |
[10:42] | making black-market sales for his wallet. | 为自己的荷包做黑市交易 |
[10:44] | Somebody upstairs gets the wrong idea, | 如果上头会错意 |
[10:47] | and suddenly you’re burned and out of a job. | 那么你就会突然遭免职 失去工作 |
[10:53] | Mike, piece of advice. | 迈克 一点忠告 |
[10:55] | Ladies like attention. | 女人喜欢被关注 |
[10:56] | They don’t want to be second to a dossier… | 她们不希望排在档案后面 |
[10:57] | Not even a big one. | 即使是一份厚档案 |
[10:59] | You’ve been talking to Fi. | 你和菲聊过天 |
[11:01] | If by “Talking to Fi,” You mean “Listening to Fi,” then, yeah. | 如果”和菲聊天”表示”听菲说话” 没错 |
[11:04] | So, look, I got ahold of my contacts at the FBI, | 我找到在联调局的线人 |
[11:07] | about the guy who put your little dossier together. | 打听是谁整理了你的档案 |
[11:11] | They were not very helpful at all. | 他们一点忙都帮不上 |
[11:13] | They stuck me with the bill. | 他们塞给我一张账单 |
[11:14] | Did you get anything? | 你找到什么线索了吗 |
[11:16] | Everything I know about Philip Cowan, | 我对菲利普·考恩的了解 |
[11:18] | who works for the National Security Agency, | 那个为国家安全署工作的家伙 |
[11:20] | fits right here on the back of the receipt. | 跟在这张小票背面写的一样 |
[11:21] | I’ll read it for you. | 我给你读一下 |
[11:23] | “He works counterintel for the NSA.” That’s it. | “他为国家安全署做反情报工作” 完毕 |
[11:25] | That’s all I got. | 这就是我知道的全部 |
[11:26] | Is there any way to reach him? | 有办法找到他吗 |
[11:27] | Mike, you know these NSA guys. They’re like ghosts. | 迈克 这些国安署的人就像鬼一样 |
[11:30] | They got no phone number, no address, no nothing. | 他们没有电话 没有地址 什么都没有 |
[11:32] | Sorry I couldn’t be more help. | 对不起 我帮不上什么忙 |
[11:35] | Guess I’ll have to find another way to get in touch with him. | 我想我只能另找方法和他接触 |
[11:38] | How’s your jewel thing going? | 你那个珠宝的事怎么样了 |
[11:39] | I could use some more help, actually. | 其实我需要一些帮助 |
[11:41] | I need you to run down a phone number. | 我需要你帮我查一个电话号码 |
[11:42] | It belongs to a jewel thief. | 是一个珠宝贼的 |
[11:44] | Make you a deal. | 那我们来个交易 |
[11:46] | I’ll talk to my cop buddies, | 我会告诉我的警察兄弟 |
[11:48] | you cover my little working lunch. | 你负责我的工作午餐 |
[12:03] | You want one? | 你来一个吗 |
[12:04] | They’re awesome. | 真好吃 |
[12:05] | Thomas is a hell of a cook. | 托马斯真他妈会做饭 |
[12:07] | Playing catch? | 在玩接球吗 |
[12:08] | He’s teaching me baseball. | 他在教我打垒球 |
[12:10] | It’s really nothing like cricket. | 这跟板球真的很不一样 |
[12:12] | Sam’s checking up on the real thief, | 萨姆在调查那个真正的小偷 |
[12:13] | so Thomas should be out of here soon enough. | 所以托马斯很快就可以离开这里了 |
[12:15] | Oh, no rush. | 别急嘛 |
[12:16] | I like having him around. | 我挺喜欢他在这里的 |
[12:17] | Thanks for suggesting it. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[12:19] | I need a favor, Fi. | 我需要帮助 菲 |
[12:21] | I need you to reach out to your black-market contacts… | 我需要你联系你的黑市线人 |
[12:24] | The scarier, the better. | 越可怕越好 |
[12:25] | Is this about the dossier? | 这和档案有关吗 |
[12:26] | It’s about the man who burned me. | 这和让我免职的人有关 |
[12:28] | He’s hard to reach. | 他太难找了 |
[12:29] | I need to recruit some help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[12:31] | How you gonna do it? | 你要怎么做 |
[12:32] | I’ve been accused of being a major security risk. | 我被指控具有严重安全风险 |
[12:34] | It’s time I started acting like one. | 是时候成为那样的人了 |
[12:36] | I know a few Iranians who are coming into town. | 我知道一些伊朗人要过来 |
[12:38] | Let’s avoid people who use | 我们最好不要让人在一句话中同时 |
[12:40] | “Michael Westen” and “Jihad” in the same sentence. | 提到”迈克尔·韦斯顿”和”吉哈德”的人 |
[12:43] | How about Libyans? | 利比亚人怎么样 |
[12:44] | I hear there’s a group here | 我听说有一帮利比亚人 |
[12:45] | talking to some South American oil companies. | 在这里和南美石油公司进行交涉 |
[12:47] | See if you can set it up. | 你看能不能安排一下 |
[12:53] | Hey, Mike. | 迈克 |
[12:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:03] | Phone number you gave me belongs to Lawrence Henderson. | 你给我的电话是劳伦斯·亨德尔森的 |
[13:06] | Does he work at the hotel? | 他在酒店工作吗 |
[13:08] | I wouldn’t say “work.” He owns it. | 我不会说”工作” 他是酒店老板 |
[13:10] | I mean, for now, at least. | 我的意思是 至少现在是 |
[13:12] | He bet big on the Victor. | 他把好多钱都压在维克托酒店上 |
[13:13] | Now he’s got a cash-flow problem. | 现在他出现了现金周转问题 |
[13:15] | So, if you do the math, it’s a little screwy. | 如果你算一算就知道这是笔烂帐 |
[13:17] | He’s got 2 million bucks for a brooch, | 他的胸针能换两百万 |
[13:19] | but that’s not gonna bail him out of his hole, | 但这还不足以让他填补亏空 |
[13:21] | but it might give him a year or two to turn things around. | 但能给他一到两年的时间扭转局面 |
[13:33] | Cops ever look at him? | 警察有怀疑过他吗 |
[13:34] | No, they cleared him. | 没有 他们排除了他的嫌疑 |
[13:35] | He had an alibi and a fleet of lawyers to sell it. | 他有不在场证明和一堆为他辩护的律师 |
[13:38] | A few years back, he had a club in New Orleans. | 好几年前 他在新奥尔良有一个俱乐部 |
[13:40] | It was hit by, I guess you’d call it, a very convenient fire. | 它发生了一起你所谓的方便的大火 |
[13:44] | Almost killed a busboy. | 令一个餐厅打杂的人几乎丧命 |
[13:45] | He got the hotel with the insurance money. | 他用保险赔偿金买到了酒店 |
[13:48] | Got a hell of a security setup. | 设置了严密的安保 |
[13:50] | He’s a little paranoid. | 他有点疑神疑鬼 |
[13:51] | Even paranoids have enemies, Sam. | 即使是疑神疑鬼的人也会有敌人 萨姆 |
[13:53] | You’re living proof of that. | 你就是活生生的证据 |
[13:54] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思啊 |
[13:56] | Well, a little. I mean… | 有点像嘛 我说 |
[13:58] | We should go. | 我们应该走了 |
[13:59] | The guy who owns the Victor did this to me? | 维克托酒店的老板对我做这种事 |
[14:02] | I don’t even know him. | 我甚至不认识他 |
[14:02] | It’s not personal. | 这不是针对个人的 |
[14:04] | You handled the brooch. | 你见过胸针 |
[14:05] | You had easy access. | 你可以轻易进入酒店 |
[14:06] | You’re an easy fall guy. | 你很容易上钩 |
[14:08] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[14:10] | I mean, can we go to the cops with that guy Cristo? | 我们可以和克里斯多去找警察吗 |
[14:13] | What do we tell them? | 我们怎么说 |
[14:14] | I broke into his house and extorted information from him? | 我闯进他家 通过勒索得到信息 |
[14:17] | Meanwhile, Lawrence ditches the brooch, | 与此同时 劳伦斯把胸针丢掉 |
[14:20] | Cristo denies everything, | 克里斯多全盘否认一切 |
[14:22] | and the only guys that go to jail are you and me. | 然后坐牢的只有你和我 |
[14:26] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[14:30] | Hard or easy… Your choice. | 武力或和平解决 你来选 |
[14:35] | Take Thomas out the back. | 带托马斯到后面去 |
[14:37] | – No, I… – Fi. | -不 我 -菲 |
[14:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:40] | – You? – Can we talk? | -你 -我们可否谈一谈 |
[14:41] | No, I’m done talking. | 不 我说完了 |
[14:47] | Watch your head. | 小心你的头 |
[14:52] | Oh, damn. | 靠 |
[14:55] | When you’re giving 5 inches | 当你比一个训练有素的对手 |
[14:57] | and 100 pounds to a well-trained opponent, | 矮了十公分并轻了45公斤时 |
[14:59] | it helps to know the terrain better than he does. | 比他更熟悉地形是相当有利的 |
[15:08] | That step is hard to see. | 那级台阶不太容易被发现 |
[15:09] | I did the same thing earlier. | 我之前也做过同样的事 |
[15:17] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪里了 |
[15:18] | I can’t tell you if you keep choking me. | 如果你一直掐着我我就没法告诉你 |
[15:34] | Italy was one of my favorites. | 意大利的雪景玻璃球是我最爱之一 |
[15:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:43] | He has to stay with you. | 他必须和你待在一起 |
[15:45] | With me, Fi? | 和我一起 菲 |
[15:46] | My place isn’t safe. | 我家不安全 |
[15:49] | We just left the world’s largest bounty hunter | 我们刚刚把全世界最壮的赏金猎人 |
[15:51] | knocked out on my front lawn. | 击晕在我前院的草地上 |
[15:52] | Guys, look, I don’t want to cause problems. | 大伙们 我不想带来任何麻烦 |
[15:54] | I can go stay at a motel or something. | 我可以住在汽车旅馆或类似的地方 |
[15:56] | No, don’t be silly. | 不 别傻了 |
[15:58] | Cheap motels are the first place | 韦恩这种人首先会去 |
[16:00] | guys like Wayne are gonna look for bailjumpers. | 便宜的汽车旅馆寻找逃犯 |
[16:03] | Michael’s fine having you here. | 迈克尔对你待在这里没有意见 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:05] | Well, you guys are the experts, I guess. | 你们是专业的 我想 |
[16:07] | Seriously, man, thanks. | 真的 兄弟 谢了 |
[16:09] | We’ll figure this out, Thomas. | 我们会想出办法的 托马斯 |
[16:11] | Tell him about the plan, Michael. | 把计划告诉他 迈克尔 |
[16:13] | The plan. | 计划 |
[16:14] | There’s a plan? | 有计划 |
[16:15] | Oh, yeah, there’s a plan. | 是的 有计划 |
[16:16] | I’m gonna pose as a buyer, set up a sale, | 我会假装是买家 安排一次交易 |
[16:18] | get Lawrence to bring the brooch out into the open, | 让劳伦斯把胸针带到室外 |
[16:21] | then the cops will arrest him. | 然后警察会逮捕他 |
[16:22] | And we will be celebrating your freedom | 然后到了周末我们就可以 |
[16:26] | by the end of the week. | 庆祝你重获自由 |
[16:31] | Hey, Fi, can I… | 菲 我可以 |
[16:34] | Can we talk about the plan? | 我们可以谈谈这个计划吗 |
[16:36] | Just… | 过来一下 |
[16:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:44] | I’m not doing anything. We’re working. | 我什么都没干 我们在工作 |
[16:46] | No, this is different, and you know this is different. | 不 这不一样 你知道这不一样 |
[16:49] | I didn’t think we were in a relationship, Michael. | 我不认为我们在恋爱 迈克尔 |
[16:56] | Do you want something to drink, Thomas? | 你想要喝什么吗 托马斯 |
[16:59] | Maybe a yogurt? | 酸奶怎么样 |
[17:02] | Mixing romance and work is a bad idea. | 把工作和爱情混为一谈是个坏主意 |
[17:05] | Veronica… Just the other day, | 前几天 维罗妮卡 |
[17:06] | she asked me if bullets came in different sizes. | 她问我子弹是不是有不同大小 |
[17:09] | Isn’t that the cutest thing you’ve ever heard? | 这难道不是你听过最可爱的事吗 |
[17:11] | That is so adorable. | 太可爱了 |
[17:13] | Sam, you gonna help me on this? | 萨姆 你是不是要帮我 |
[17:15] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:16] | When have I ever said no? | 我什么时候说过不 |
[17:17] | Lawrence needs a buyer. | 劳伦斯需要一个买家 |
[17:19] | That’ll be me. | 那就是我 |
[17:20] | You’re the middleman. | 你是中间人 |
[17:21] | Cristo is setting up an appointment with you and Lawrence. | 克里斯多为你和劳伦斯约时间 |
[17:23] | So, what’s my cover I.D…. | 那我的掩护身份是什么 |
[17:25] | A shady international business guy? | 一个声名狼藉的国际贸易商 |
[17:27] | Yeah, something like that. | 是的 差不多是那样 |
[17:28] | You’re gonna take point on this deal. | 你必须主导这次交易 |
[17:29] | Oh, that means I got to shave and put on a suit. | 这意味着我得刮胡子 穿西装 |
[17:32] | It’s 90% humidity, and I got to come on all professional. | 湿度90%的天气里我还得穿得很专业 |
[17:34] | And paranoid… | 而且疑神疑鬼 |
[17:35] | Extremely security-conscious so he doesn’t have to be. | 非常注意安全 所以他不需要担心 |
[17:39] | Veronica and I were gonna go to the keys, Mike. | 维罗妮卡和我感情越来越好 迈克 |
[17:41] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[17:42] | Okay, okay, but I just got to go on record. | 好吧 我只想坦白告诉你 |
[17:45] | I think this whole thing with Fiona is unhealthy. | 我觉得菲欧娜这件事很不好 |
[17:48] | You got to go through all this crap | 你趟这趟浑水 |
[17:50] | just to get some guy she picked up out of your place? | 只是为了让她捡来的男人滚出你家 |
[17:54] | Okay, I’ll break out the suit. | 好吧 我去换西装了 |
[18:00] | A good cover identity is a team effort. | 一个好的掩护身份依赖团队合作 |
[18:02] | If you want to meet someone, | 如果你想要和某人碰面 |
[18:04] | it’s a good idea to play a little hard to get. | 最好装成很难接近的样子 |
[18:08] | Put people between yourself and the target. | 在自己和目标之间设置中间人 |
[18:10] | Make them come to you. | 让他们来找你 |
[18:12] | Yes, I’m looking for a Mr. Henderson. | 我找亨德尔森先生 |
[18:14] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:18] | Mr. Henderson? | 亨德尔森先生 |
[18:20] | Charles Finley. | 查尔斯·芬利 |
[18:21] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[18:22] | It’s good to meet you. | 很高兴与你见面 |
[18:24] | Cristo said you were a good man. | 克里斯多说你是个好人 |
[18:25] | He… He vouched for you. | 他为你做保证 |
[18:29] | Listen, can I get you a drink… | 我可以请你喝杯什么吗 |
[18:31] | Some 20-year-old single malt? | 二十年单一麦芽威士忌 |
[18:33] | Thanks, but no. | 谢谢 我不喝 |
[18:34] | I… I’m not a drinker. | 我不喝酒 |
[18:40] | Look, I’ll get right down to business. | 我们直接进入正题吧 |
[18:41] | I represent a group of clients | 我代表一组客户 |
[18:43] | who deal in merchandise that is bought and sold, | 他们专做商品买卖 |
[18:46] | let’s just say, quietly. | 我们私底下说吧 |
[18:48] | I understand that you have something we might be interested in. | 我知道你有我们感兴趣的东西 |
[18:51] | If I do business with a man, I have to meet with him face-to-face. | 如果我要和一个人做生意 我必须和他见面 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry, but that won’t be possible. | 对不起 那不可能 |
[18:57] | For obvious reasons, discretion is extremely important to us. | 很明显 保密对我们来说很重要 |
[19:01] | It’s important to me, too. | 这对我来说也很重要 |
[19:02] | If he would like to come to my home, that’s fine. | 如果他想要到我家 没问题 |
[19:06] | We could talk. | 我们可以谈 |
[19:11] | Otherwise… | 否则 |
[19:14] | No guarantees, sir, but I’ll try and make the arrangements. | 我没法保证 但我会尝试为你安排 |
[19:18] | Good day. | 日安 |
[19:34] | Hey, Sam. How’s it going? | 萨姆 进行得如何 |
[19:35] | I got us a meeting for tomorrow. | 我约了明天见面 |
[19:37] | We’ll talk later. My Libyan just showed up. | 稍后谈 利比亚人刚出现 |
[19:39] | Fine, but, from now on, | 好吧 但是从现在开始 |
[19:41] | no cover I.D.s that involve turning down 20-year-old scotch. | 再也不要给我拒绝20年陈酿威士忌的掩护身份 |
[19:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:54] | Well, hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[19:56] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[19:57] | I heard you were in town. | 我听说你在城里 |
[19:58] | Just wanted to say hi. | 只想来打个招呼 |
[19:59] | You’re Westen? | 你是韦斯顿 |
[20:03] | I thought you would be taller. | 我还以为你个子会更高点 |
[20:05] | You can put the gun down. I just want to talk. | 你可以把枪放下了 我只想谈谈 |
[20:06] | With you? | 跟你谈吗 |
[20:08] | I’ve heard, people talk to you, | 我听说 跟你谈话的人 |
[20:11] | sometimes they don’t live so long. | 有时候命不太长 |
[20:13] | Well, that was then. Ask around. | 此一时彼一时 不信你去问问 |
[20:15] | My situation has changed. | 我现在境况不同了 |
[20:17] | My side isn’t talking to me anymore, | 我那边的人抛弃了我 |
[20:19] | so that leaves you guys. | 所以我来找你们了 |
[20:21] | Don’t make up your mind right now. | 不用现在就急着做决定 |
[20:24] | Do your homework. | 慢慢调查吧 |
[20:25] | See what you think. | 看看结果如何 |
[20:27] | I’m around. | 我就在附近 |
[20:47] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打搅你们了吗 |
[20:49] | Thomas made dinner. | 托马斯做了晚餐 |
[20:50] | Yeah, to say thank you. | 对 为了感谢你们 |
[20:51] | I, uh, I did make some for you, Mike, but, um… | 我本来也给你做了一些 但是 |
[20:54] | We ate it because it was so good. | 被我们吃掉了 因为太好吃了 |
[21:01] | How’d it go with Sam? | 萨姆那边怎么样 |
[21:02] | Great. The meeting is set with Lawrence. | 很好 跟劳伦斯的会面已经安排好了 |
[21:04] | If I can get him to bring the brooch out into the open, | 如果我能让他带着胸针出来 |
[21:07] | we can get him caught with it. | 就能让他被抓个人赃并获 |
[21:08] | So I might get to go home soon? | 那我是不是很快就能回家了 |
[21:10] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[21:33] | He’s locked down pretty tight. | 他真是严防死守啊 |
[21:35] | He’s either expecting an armored assault… | 要不就是为了防备大规模袭击 |
[21:37] | Or he has something to protect. | 要么就是要保护什么东西 |
[21:40] | Unfortunately, we only have a few minutes. | 不幸的是 我们时间很有限 |
[21:42] | We have some important meetings. | 我们还有重要会议 |
[21:43] | Well,thank you for coming, Mr. Uh… | 感谢你过来 贵姓 |
[21:44] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[21:45] | Smith? | 史密斯 |
[21:47] | Yes. Typically, with this sort of deal, | 是的 显然 做这种交易 |
[21:48] | we like to keep things not so personal…You understand? | 我们不想太个人化 你懂吧 |
[21:52] | For security purposes. | 为了安全考虑 |
[21:53] | Normally, I do not like to do meetings in person, | 通常我不喜欢私下会面 |
[21:55] | but for a piece like this, I was willing to make an exception. | 但是为了这样的宝贝 我愿意破个例 |
[21:58] | Well,the way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[21:59] | you can’t trust a man if you can’t look him in the eye. | 如果你无法直视一个人的眼睛 你也就无法信任他 |
[22:02] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[22:03] | Of course you’re right. | 你说得当然对 |
[22:04] | Mr. Finley, you can wait right here. | 芬利先生 你就在这儿等着吧 |
[22:06] | It’s important that I stay… | 先生 我必须在你身… |
[22:07] | Charles, that’s fine. | 查尔斯 没事 |
[22:08] | Well, the least I can do is… | 那至少我可以 |
[22:09] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来搞定吧 |
[22:15] | Something to drink, sir? | 来点喝的吗 先生 |
[22:19] | Yeah, water will be just great. | 好 来杯水就行 |
[22:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:24] | So how did you hear about me? | 你是怎么听说我的 |
[22:27] | I’ve worked with Cristo before. | 我曾经和克里斯多共事过 |
[22:29] | And the people you’ve contacted in Europe | 你在欧洲那边的联系人 |
[22:32] | aren’t being as discreet as you might like. | 也并没有你想象的那样谨慎 |
[22:34] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[22:35] | Word is out. | 消息传了出来 |
[22:37] | None of my business, but I would sell quickly. | 不关我事 但如果我是你就赶紧出手 |
[22:39] | It might not be long before somebody tries | 因为很快就可能有人 |
[22:41] | to take it off your hands without your consent, | 不经你同意就把它夺走 |
[22:43] | shall we say. | 你觉得呢 |
[22:44] | Well, let me worry about that. | 我来操心这个事儿吧 |
[22:46] | That brooch isn’t going anywhere soon. | 胸针不会这么快就出手的 |
[22:48] | Oh, don’t be pessimistic. | 别这么悲观 |
[22:50] | Let me see what I can do to pry it loose. | 我做什么能让你改变主意呢 |
[22:51] | Brass tacks, then. | 那就开门见山吧 |
[22:53] | The item is worth $2 million. | 这东西简直200万美元 |
[22:54] | I could give it to you for $1.75 million cash. | 175万美元现金我就给你 |
[22:58] | For something I have to cut up into little pieces? | 我还得把它切成小块 |
[23:01] | Hmm, no. | 不 |
[23:02] | $1.2 million is more than generous. | 120万就已经是高价了 |
[23:04] | Then let’s call it $1.6 million and be done. | 那就160万 就这样了 |
[23:06] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[23:13] | Stolen from an armored truck over two years ago. | 两年多前从一辆武装卡车上偷来的 |
[23:16] | I picked it up this morning for 50 cents on the dollar. | 今天早上我花了50美分就弄到手了 |
[23:20] | Would you like to talk to Cristo about it? | 你愿意跟克里斯多谈谈吗 |
[23:22] | $1.25 million. | 125万 |
[23:23] | I’m being very generous offering $1.2 million. | 120万真的已经很慷慨了 |
[23:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:28] | In cash… | 要现金 |
[23:29] | Small, used bills. | 小额旧钱 |
[23:31] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[23:32] | Of course, I’ll need to see it first. | 当然 我要先看看货 |
[23:34] | Just because someone believes you are who you say you are | 仅仅因为某人相信你自称的身份 |
[23:37] | doesn’t mean he’ll do what you want him to do. | 并不代表他会做你要他做的事 |
[23:40] | There it is. | 给 |
[23:42] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[23:43] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[23:44] | Mr. Smith, this brooch isn’t coming out to play | 史密斯先生 在你箱子里装满钱回来之前 |
[23:48] | till you come back with the money in that little case of yours. | 这枚胸针是不会现身的 |
[23:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | We do the deal tomorrow, but not here. | 我们明天交易 但不在这里 |
[23:53] | We have to take the diamonds | 我们必须把钻石 |
[23:54] | out to an independent lab for authentication. | 拿到一家独立鉴定机构进行鉴定 |
[23:56] | We do it here, where I can control it, | 就在这里交易 我能控制的地方 |
[24:00] | or it doesn’t happen at all. | 否则就不要交易了 |
[24:01] | I’m afraid an independent testing site is a deal breaker for me. | 不进行独立鉴定的话 只怕我也不想交易了 |
[24:06] | Then I’m afraid we don’t have a deal. | 那恐怕我们就没法交易了 |
[24:09] | Pity. | 很遗憾 |
[24:14] | Lawrence needs the money. | 劳伦斯需要钱 |
[24:15] | He thinks it’s too risky to move the brooch now. | 他觉得现在移动胸针太冒险 |
[24:18] | What do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[24:23] | Convince him it’s too risky to stay put. | 让他相信继续持有更冒险 |
[24:26] | I already planted the idea | 我已经暗示他 |
[24:27] | that somebody might be trying to steal it. | 可能有人会来偷胸针 |
[24:29] | We need to back that up, push on his paranoia. | 我们得进一步让他相信 让他更疑神疑鬼 |
[24:32] | Motivate him to sell it. | 刺激他赶紧出手 |
[24:33] | I thought you said that his place was impossible to get into. | 你不是说没法闯进他家里吗 |
[24:36] | It is… | 没错 |
[24:37] | Between the security system, the guards, and the safe, | 要冲破他的安保措施找到保险箱 |
[24:39] | we’d need a small army. | 我们需要一支小型军队 |
[24:40] | Just get in there. | 才能闯进去 |
[24:41] | We’ll just have to make him think we’ve got a small army. | 我们只要让他以为我们有一支小型军队就行了 |
[24:43] | Christ, this is turning into a full psych-op campaign. | 天呐 变成心理战了 |
[24:45] | What are we talking about here? | 我们在说什么呢 |
[24:47] | Psychological warfare. | 心理战 |
[24:49] | Give you an example. | 举个例子 |
[24:50] | U.S. used to broadcast static to Soviet listening posts, | 美国曾经对苏联监听者进行经典广播 |
[24:53] | trying to get them to think it was some new kind of cipher. | 让他们以为那是什么新型密码 |
[24:55] | So they spent all kinds of rubles, | 于是他们花了很多钱 |
[24:57] | basically trying to decode white noise. | 就为了去解码白噪声 |
[25:00] | We need to convince the enemy we’re stronger than we are. | 我们得让敌人相信我们比他们强大 |
[25:03] | Yeah, except it takes forever. | 当然不是永远的 |
[25:04] | Mike, I was supposed to go car shopping with Veronica. | 麦克 我应该去跟维罗妮卡买车 |
[25:06] | We’re talking Cadillacs, you know. | 我们在讨论凯迪拉克 |
[25:08] | You need to do it next week. | 你只能下周再去了 |
[25:09] | We got a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多事要做 |
[25:10] | You two scout it out. | 你们俩负责侦查 |
[25:12] | I got to get ready for the meeting. | 我来为会面做准备 |
[25:16] | Clandestine meetings are never fun to arrange. | 安排秘密会面从来不是一件愉快的事 |
[25:19] | It’s a big part of the job for a covert operative, | 这是秘密行动很重要的一部分 |
[25:21] | but it’s never pleasant. | 但从来都不是什么愉快的事 |
[25:22] | Get in. | 上车 |
[25:23] | Where’s Anwar? | 安瓦尔在哪儿 |
[25:34] | It’s not so much the fear of death that bothers you. | 困扰你的不是什么对死亡的恐惧 |
[25:36] | It’s driving to the meet with a bag over your head. | 而是被袋子罩着头坐车去会面 |
[25:39] | Sometimes they wash the bag. | 有时他们会洗袋子 |
[25:42] | Sometimes they don’t. | 有时他们不会洗 |
[25:52] | Guys, you’re really missing out on the Miami beach scene, | 伙计们 你们真是错过了迈阿密的海滩美景啊 |
[25:54] | staying in a place like this. | 竟然待在这么个地方 |
[25:55] | Have you checked out the beach hotels? | 你们去看过海滨旅馆吗 |
[25:57] | They’re surprisingly affordable in the off-season. | 他们在淡季的时候便宜得很呢 |
[26:03] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[26:09] | Okay, you wanted to talk. | 好吧 你想谈谈 |
[26:13] | Talk. | 谈吧 |
[26:14] | You checked out my situation, I assume. | 我想你应该已经核实过我的情况了 |
[26:16] | Your own people turned on you? | 你自己人背叛了你 |
[26:18] | Yes. So what? | 是的 那又怎样 |
[26:20] | Now you’re working for us? | 现在你要为我们工作了吗 |
[26:22] | Why should I believe this? | 为什么我要相信你 |
[26:23] | Your government would like to know | 你们政府肯定想知道 |
[26:25] | who attacked your gas-supply depot in Ghadamis in 2002. | 2002年是谁袭击了你们在古达米斯的加油站 |
[26:29] | I could supply that information. | 我可以提供相关情报 |
[26:30] | And why would you do this for us? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[26:32] | The U.S. and Libya have mutual enemies. | 因为美国和利比亚有共同的敌人 |
[26:35] | This would be a win-win situation for everyone… | 这对大家来说是双赢 |
[26:37] | Well,everyone except for | 当然 所谓”大家”要除开 |
[26:39] | the guys who blew up the gas-supply depot. | 那些炸掉加油站的人 |
[26:41] | Why don’t I just make you tell me, then kill you? | 那我为什么不套出情报后干掉你呢 |
[26:43] | You could do that. | 你可以那么做 |
[26:44] | The information might or might not check out… | 你也许能拿到情报 也许不能 |
[26:47] | Torture is unreliable, as you know… | 你也知道 刑讯并不那么可靠 |
[26:49] | And then you’d have to deal with Fiona, | 然后你还要对付菲奥娜 |
[26:51] | who put me in touch with you. | 就是让我跟你们搭上线的人 |
[26:52] | More trouble than it’s worth, trust me. | 得不偿失 相信我吧 |
[26:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:01] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:02] | I’m trying to reach out to the man who burned me… | 我想联系上那个把我除名的人 |
[27:04] | NSA officer Philip Cowan. | 国安局官员菲利普·考恩 |
[27:06] | I just need you to mention him as a friend of yours | 只要你知道美国人在窃听的时候 |
[27:09] | when you know the Americans are listening. | 将他作为你的一个朋友说起来 |
[27:10] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[27:13] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[27:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:15] | Have the head of your secret police send him a fruit basket. | 让你们秘密警察的头目送他个果篮如何 |
[27:17] | Be creative. | 有点创意 |
[27:19] | He’ll try to figure out what the hell is going on, | 他会想搞明白到底发生了什么情况 |
[27:21] | and, in no time, he’ll figure out it’s me. | 很快 他就会发现是我干的 |
[27:28] | We’ll think about it. | 我们考虑一下 |
[27:39] | I love this part. | 我喜欢这部分 |
[27:45] | You ready back there? | 准备好回去了吗 |
[27:47] | Drive. | 开车 |
[27:51] | The thing about security is that the very things | 安保系统可以保护你 |
[27:53] | that protect you can be turned against you | 但在一个知道自己要做什么的人手中 |
[27:55] | by someone who knows what he’s doing. | 也可以用来对付你 |
[28:01] | It’s tough to compromise a well-thought-out security system, | 想入侵一个严防死守的安保系统很难 |
[28:04] | but making someone think you can compromise it… | 但是要让人相信你可以入侵 |
[28:07] | Well,that’s much easier. | 那就容易多了 |
[28:21] | Take surveillance cameras, for example. | 比如说监控摄像头 |
[28:25] | You can disable one by shooting a laser at it | 你可以对着摄像头打激光 |
[28:27] | and overloading the light-sensitive chip. | 让光感芯片爆表坏掉 |
[28:36] | Cheap, easy… | 便宜又简单 |
[28:41] | …And exactly the sort of thing | 而且看起来完全就像是 |
[28:42] | a sophisticated criminal gang with lots of resources would do. | 训练有素的强大黑帮会干的事情 |
[28:48] | Leave around some telltale signs of surveillance, | 在四周留下一些监控的证据 |
[28:50] | like cigarette butts, a forgotten camera-lens cap. | 比如烟头 遗落的镜头盖 |
[29:00] | And the more security there is, | 保安越多 |
[29:02] | the more likely they are | 他们就越会觉得 |
[29:04] | to think they’ve got a very serious problem. | 自己有了一个大麻烦 |
[29:08] | Even the security team itself can be an opportunity. | 甚至保安队本身也可以成为一个机会 |
[29:12] | The more employees you have, | 雇员越多 |
[29:13] | the more you have to worry about. | 你需要担心的也就越多 |
[29:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:19] | – Can I help you? – Maybe. | -要帮忙吗 -也许 |
[29:21] | You work at the Hendersons’. | 你在亨德尔森那里工作 |
[29:22] | You’re Ted, right? | 你叫泰德 对吗 |
[29:23] | Yeah, who are you? | 对 你是谁 |
[29:24] | My name isn’t important. | 我的名字不重要 |
[29:25] | We’ve been watching you. | 我们一直在监视你 |
[29:26] | You look like you could use a little help. | 看起来你需要一点小帮助 |
[29:30] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联络 |
[29:33] | Deliver some vague threats | 向一名保安传递一些模糊的威胁 |
[29:34] | and a few hundred bucks to a security guard. | 以及几百块钱现金 |
[29:36] | If he’s honest, he’ll tell his boss, | 如果他很老实 他就会告诉他的老板 |
[29:39] | who then wonders who wasn’t so honest. | 他的老板就会想知道谁不那么老实 |
[29:42] | For the cost of a nice dinner, | 花费一顿好饭的钱 |
[29:43] | you can get a whole security team canned. | 你就可以让整个保安队被解雇 |
[29:47] | – Here you go, Rocky. – Okay, man | -给你 洛基 -好的 |
[29:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:51] | Mike, I got to tell you, | 迈克 我不得不说 |
[29:52] | this is more fun than I expected. | 这比我想象的有趣多了 |
[29:54] | I mean, I haven’t done this sort of thing since… | 上次做这样的事 |
[29:56] | Gee, since there was an East Germany. | 天呐 那会儿还有东德呢 |
[29:58] | Glad you’re enjoying yourself. | 很高兴你能自得其乐 |
[30:00] | So, how are things at home? | 家里的事怎么样了 |
[30:02] | A little strange. | 有点怪 |
[30:04] | Fiona likes to test relationships | 菲奥娜好像是要试探 |
[30:05] | with the emotional equivalent of artillery fire. | 保安队那个跟她一样情绪化的家伙 |
[30:08] | Does she even want this guy? | 她都不想要那家伙吧 |
[30:09] | I don’t know. I’ve never been able to figure her out. | 我不知道 我从来没搞明白过她的心思 |
[30:12] | Well, I’m not one to tell you how to live your life. | 我也不是你的人生导师 |
[30:16] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[30:19] | It’s our buddy Lawrence. | 是劳伦斯伙计 |
[30:23] | Charles Finley here. | 我是查尔斯·芬利 |
[30:25] | Yes? | 对 |
[30:27] | Well, I’m not sure if the offer still stands, | 我不知道交易还有没有希望 |
[30:29] | but I can talk to him. | 不过我可以跟他谈谈 |
[30:31] | No guarantees, but I’ll do my best. | 不敢保证 但我会尽力的 |
[30:33] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[30:34] | – How’d it go? – Good. | -怎么样 -很好 |
[30:35] | I think we got him whipped into a pretty good leather. | 看来我们的小皮鞭挥得挺有效果 |
[30:37] | He wants to meet you at the hotel. | 他想跟你在旅馆见面 |
[30:39] | I’ll let him stew for a bit. | 让他先煎熬一阵子吧 |
[30:41] | Call him back when I’m done with my slushie. | 等我吃完冰沙再给他打电话 |
[30:55] | Mr. Smith, it’s good to see you. | 史密斯先生 很高兴见到你 |
[30:58] | We can have our meeting in my office. | 我们可以到我办公室去聊 |
[31:00] | I was about to leave town when Charles called. | 查尔斯打电话的时候我正准备离开 |
[31:02] | I’m happy to talk, but my conditions haven’t changed. | 我愿意谈谈 但我的条件不变 |
[31:05] | We just have some issues with timing… Details. | 我们只是有一些时间细节要谈谈 |
[31:08] | It’s right this way. | 这边请 |
[31:09] | One of the dangers of any kind of psychological warfare | 任何一种心理战的风险之一 |
[31:13] | is it can be too effective | 就是可能会太有效 |
[31:14] | and send the target into a paranoid tailspin. | 让目标陷入恐慌 |
[31:18] | I have to thank you for telling me to check my security. | 我要谢谢你提醒我检查安保队伍 |
[31:21] | We’ve had some problems at the house. | 我家里有点问题 |
[31:24] | Happens all the time in this business. | 做这种生意常有的事 |
[31:26] | Better safe than sorry. | 未雨绸缪总是没错 |
[31:27] | I agree entirely. | 完全同意 |
[31:30] | That paranoia can be useful… or deadly. | 这种恐慌可能很有用 或者很致命 |
[31:33] | At first, I thought it might be one of the Europeans | 开始 我以为是那些听我说起过胸针的 |
[31:35] | I was talking to about the brooch, | 欧洲人的其中之一 |
[31:37] | trying to rip me off. | 想要来打劫我 |
[31:39] | And then I thought that didn’t make sense. | 后来我觉得这不合理 |
[31:40] | So I said, “It might be Cristo.” | 于是我说 可能是克里斯多 |
[31:46] | So I brought him in. | 于是我把他抓来了 |
[32:07] | Listen, whatever he told you, whatever you think… | 不管他跟你说了什么 不管你怎么想 |
[32:10] | He has said some very interesting things about you. | 他说了一些关于你的很有趣的事 |
[32:17] | 5 pounds of pressure on his carotid artery, | 在他的颈动脉上施加五磅的力 |
[32:18] | he’ll bleed out in 20 seconds. | 他就会在二十秒内失血而死 |
[32:20] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[32:21] | That’s not all you have to worry about. | 你们不用担心这个 |
[32:22] | I could crush his windpipe with the tie if I’m not careful. | 我如果不小心的话会用领带勒断他的气管 |
[32:25] | Oops. Back off. | 后退 |
[32:27] | Back off. | 后退 |
[32:28] | Back off! | 后退 |
[32:33] | Next time, Lawrence, go limp. | 下一次 劳伦斯 直接瘫倒 |
[32:34] | It’s really hard to drag a human shield. | 想要拉住肉盾是很难的 |
[32:43] | Jesus. I mean, he really tried to kill you? | 天呐 他真的想杀掉你吗 |
[32:45] | It didn’t get that far, but it was heading in that direction, yeah. | 没那么严重 但的确是朝那个方向去了 |
[32:49] | I mean, w- what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[32:51] | I mean, h- he knows who you are. | 他知道你是谁了 |
[32:53] | No, he just knows I’m not who I said I was… | 不 他只知道我不是我自称的那个人 |
[32:55] | A big difference. | 很大的区别 |
[32:56] | He still thinks we’re gonna rip him off. | 他还是因为我们要打劫他 |
[32:58] | He still thinks his security system is compromised. | 他还是以为他的安保系统已经被入侵了 |
[33:01] | He’s still got to move the brooch. | 他还是会转移胸针 |
[33:02] | And we’ve still got to get him busted when he does. | 我们也还是要在他转移时让他被抓 |
[33:04] | We just need to figure out where he’s taking it. | 我们只需要搞清楚他把胸针要转移到哪里去 |
[33:06] | But how are we gonna do that? | 但我们要怎么才能知道呢 |
[33:08] | I’ve got some friends. | 我有一些朋友 |
[33:16] | There he is. | 你在这儿 |
[33:18] | How’d it go? You work your magic? | 怎么样 你还在变魔术吗 |
[33:19] | Magic was made. | 魔术变完了 |
[33:20] | You have something for me? | 你有东西给我吗 |
[33:23] | Michael wanted you to know that that was compliments of Cristo. | 迈克尔为你带来了克里斯多的敬意 |
[33:27] | Tico, hit me. | 提科 上酒 |
[33:28] | Bloody mary. | 血腥玛丽 |
[33:29] | Well… In that case, | 既然如此 |
[33:34] | Lawrence has accounts at five banks in the Miami area. | 劳伦斯在迈阿密地区的五家银行有账户 |
[33:37] | Only one with a safe-deposit operation is Dade Trust, downtown. | 唯一一家有保险箱业务的是城里的戴德信托 |
[33:40] | Yeah, any good? | 他们怎么样 |
[33:41] | You kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[33:42] | Best in Miami. | 迈阿密最好的 |
[33:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:44] | If he’s moving that brooch, he’ll go there. | 如果他要转移胸针 他会去那里的 |
[33:46] | Nice. | 很好 |
[33:48] | What else can you tell me about Dade Trust? | 关于戴德信托你还有别的什么说的 |
[33:50] | You buying lunch? | 午饭你请客吗 |
[33:51] | You’re the money launder, for christ’s sake. | 你可是个洗钱的 我的天 |
[33:53] | Why do I have to buy lunch? | 为什么要我请客 |
[34:03] | I know, I know, get in. | 我知道 上车 |
[34:09] | Can we do it without the head bag? | 能不能不罩头套啊 |
[34:11] | I hate the head bag. | 我讨厌这个头套 |
[34:13] | So, this information you have, we are interested. | 我们对你的这个情报很感兴趣 |
[34:20] | And Philip Cowan? | 那菲利普·考恩呢 |
[34:22] | Arrangements are being made. | 已经安排好了 |
[34:30] | That should give you what you need | 这个会给你足够的信息 |
[34:32] | to find out who the team was that blew up your gas depot. | 让你找到炸掉你们加油站的那些人 |
[34:36] | Don’t be gentle on them. | 别对他们客气 |
[34:38] | They hurt a lot of innocent people. | 他们伤害了很多无辜的人 |
[34:40] | The security services in my country are not known for being gentle. | 我们国家的特工从来不知道什么叫客气 |
[34:45] | Michael, if you ever want a job… Real work… | 迈克尔 如果你需要工作 真正的工作 |
[34:51] | Let us know. | 告诉我们 |
[34:52] | I’m flattered, but I’ve got someplace to be. | 受宠若惊 但我已经有归宿了 |
[35:00] | The key to good security is good systems…Consistency… | 好的安保系统的一个重点就在于 延续性 |
[35:05] | But those very systems make you predictable. | 但这样的系统让你的行为可以预测 |
[35:09] | Where will you take your valuables? | 你会把值钱东西拿到哪里去 |
[35:11] | A bank you trust. | 一家你信任的银行 |
[35:12] | How are you going to get there? | 你会怎么去那里 |
[35:13] | With armed men in a big S.U.V. | 跟荷枪实弹的保安坐着大越野车去 |
[35:16] | When will you go? | 你会什么时候去 |
[35:17] | When the bank is least crowded. | 银行人最少的时候 |
[35:19] | All good procedure, all 100% predictable. | 都是很好的步骤 百分百可预测 |
[35:23] | Fi, they’re on their way. | 菲 他们上路了 |
[35:36] | All set, Sam? | 都准备好了吗 萨姆 |
[35:37] | I’m here. Good to go. | 我在这儿 准备好了 |
[35:39] | Looks like they’re taking the highway. | 看来他们走了高速 |
[35:40] | They should be there in 5. | 他们应该五分钟之后到 |
[35:41] | I’ll call it in. | 我来打电话 |
[35:46] | Yes, hello. | 你好 |
[35:48] | Is this the police? | 是警察吗 |
[35:49] | Listen, I’d like to report a bank robbery. | 我要报告一起银行劫案 |
[35:52] | Yes, it’s at Dade Trust, downtown. | 对 在下城的戴德信托 |
[35:55] | I’m inside the building. | 我就在楼里 |
[35:57] | I can’t talk loud. | 我不能大声说话 |
[35:58] | There were men in an S.U.V. with guns. | 有人拿着枪在一辆越野车里 |
[36:01] | Yes, they’re here. | 对 他们在这里 |
[36:03] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[36:05] | I have to go. | 我要挂了 |
[36:08] | If you know someone’s going to be at a bank at a particular time, | 如果你知道有人在某个时间要来银行 |
[36:11] | it’s not hard to make it look like they’re robbing the bank. | 想让他们看上去是来抢银行的并不难 |
[36:14] | Shoot out a few video-surveillance cameras. | 打掉几个监控摄头 |
[36:27] | Block off the street with a stolen car, | 用偷来的车堵住路 |
[36:29] | like they’re preparing an escape route. | 看起来好像他们已经设计好逃跑路线 |
[36:33] | Fire up a spark-gap transmitter | 利用火花隙式发射机 |
[36:35] | to kill the security radios at the bank, | 干掉银行保安的对讲机 |
[36:37] | and they’ll look like they know what they’re doing. | 看起来就更像是他们有备而来了 |
[36:52] | Mr. Smith, you’re too late. | 史密斯先生 你太迟了 |
[36:54] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:55] | Check the top floor of the building behind you. | 看看你身后大楼的顶层 |
[36:59] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[37:08] | You’ll like prison, Lawrence. | 你会喜欢监狱的 劳伦斯 |
[37:11] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[37:12] | They got a lot of cool security systems. | 他们有很多很酷的安保系统 |
[37:21] | This is a mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[37:22] | That’s mine, that’s mine. | 那是我的 是我的 |
[37:25] | What we got here. | 看我们找到什么了 |
[37:27] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[37:28] | That’s mine! | 是我的 |
[37:29] | Quiet! Turn around! | 闭嘴 转过身去 |
[37:39] | All this to clear the name of an innocent man. | 这一切都是为了给一个清白的人洗刷罪名 |
[37:42] | That’s noble. | 真高尚 |
[37:44] | You should be proud. | 你应该感到自豪 |
[37:46] | You know who I did this for, Fi. | 你知道我是为了谁才这么做的 |
[38:11] | All right, I’m here. | 好吧 我来了 |
[38:13] | What couldn’t you say over the phone? | 有什么不能在电话里说的 |
[38:14] | Bondsman won’t have anything to do with me now | 担保人现在不愿意跟我有任何联系 |
[38:16] | that you’ve told him I was aiding and abetting. | 因为你跟他说我是同谋 |
[38:20] | So I was thinking, when you collect your bounty, | 所以我想 你拿到赏金之后 |
[38:23] | maybe we could split it. | 也许我们可以平分 |
[38:26] | Yeah, that’s what you thought, huh? | 你是那么想的吗 |
[38:27] | I wouldn’t be expecting a check anytime soon. Come on. | 我可不会认为那么快就能收到支票 过来 |
[38:30] | Consider it a “Sorry I brained you with a snow globe” Gift. | 就当是我用雪花球砸你脑袋的道歉礼吧 |
[38:34] | Why’d you wait to turn him in? | 你为什么耗着不把他交出去 |
[38:35] | He was gonna pay us off, but his check bounced. | 他本来要给我们钱的 不过他的支票跳票了 |
[38:39] | You’re all heart, lady. | 你真行 女士 |
[38:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:43] | Mr. Bragin, Wayne Ray here. | 布拉金先生 我是韦恩·雷 |
[38:45] | I just collared McKee, and I’m hauling him in right now. | 我刚抓住麦基 我现在就把他带过去 |
[38:57] | Real cute. | 真有意思 |
[38:58] | You know, Fiona, next time… | 菲奥娜 下一次 |
[38:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 行了行了 |
[39:04] | Later, Wayne. | 回见 韦恩 |
[39:11] | I looked around for a washing machine. | 我在找洗衣机 |
[39:14] | I was gonna do the sheets. | 我要洗床单 |
[39:18] | How do you do laundry, man? | 你怎么洗衣服的 |
[39:20] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我吧 |
[39:26] | – Hello? – You think this is funny? | -喂 -你觉得这样很有意思吗 |
[39:28] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[39:29] | This is Philip Cowan. | 我是菲利普·考恩 |
[39:32] | Nice to finally hear your voice. | 很高兴终于听到你的声音了 |
[39:34] | You want to tell me what the head of the Libyan secret police | 你是不是跟我说说为什么利比亚的秘密警察 |
[39:36] | is doing sending me a fruit basket? | 要送我一个果篮 |
[39:39] | I got the FBI on my front lawn. | 联调局的人来我家了 |
[39:41] | Yeah, well, welcome to my world, | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[39:43] | and I’m just getting started. | 这只是个开始 |
[39:45] | I’d love to see what we can | 我很想看看 |
[39:46] | get the North Koreans to send you, or Hezbollah, | 朝鲜或者黎巴嫩真主党会给你送什么 |
[39:48] | and it doesn’t stop until you tell me why I was burned. | 除非你告诉我是谁把我除名 否则我不会停手 |
[39:51] | I was set up, and I want to know why. | 我被陷害了 我要知道为什么 |
[39:55] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[39:57] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联络的 |
[39:58] | Count on it. | 放心吧 |
[40:06] | Hey, man, if you got an important call, | 伙计 如果你在打重要的电话 |
[40:08] | I can just clear out. | 我可以走开 |
[40:10] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[40:13] | My lawyer says my case is looking good, | 我的律师说我的案子前景不错 |
[40:15] | but I got to go clear it up in court tomorrow. | 但明天我得去法庭证明自己的清白 |
[40:17] | I would show up this time. | 我会出庭的 |
[40:22] | So, 8 grand doesn’t seem like that much for what you guys did. | 八千块不足为谢 |
[40:27] | But here. | 但是 给 |
[40:30] | You’re sweet. | 你真可爱 |
[40:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:46] | You should go, Thomas. | 该走了 托马斯 |
[40:48] | I’m not sure all the bounty hunters that | 我不确定所以想抓你的赏金猎人 |
[40:50] | are looking for you got the memo that you’re off the hook. | 都知道你已经不在通缉令上了 |
[40:53] | I wouldn’t want you getting tasered in the middle of our nice moment. | 我可不想在我们的甜蜜时光让你中了电枪 |
[41:02] | Well thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:12] | I got you something, too. | 我也有东西要给你 |