Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing… 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:11] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:16] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:24] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] … an old friend who’s informing on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联邦调查局告发你的老朋友
[00:29] You know spies… a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:32] … family, too… 还有家人
[00:32] Is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:33] … if you’re desperate… 要是真的走投无路了
[00:35] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:36] Bottom line… until you figure out who burned you, 总之 不找出封杀你的人
[00:40] you’re not going anywhere. 你就哪儿也去不了
[00:52] For anyone who works in covert ops, 对于那些正在执行秘密任务的人来说
[00:54] names have a special power. 名字往往有特殊的力量
[00:56] Knowing someone’s real name, who they work for, 知道一个人的真实姓名 为谁工作
[00:59] you’ve got something on them. 就掌握了他的把柄
[01:00] Out a spy in the field, and you can get him killed. 间谍如果在出外勤时暴露了 就只有死路一条
[01:03] Out a bureaucrat in a restaurant… 可在饭店里暴露一个吃公家饭的
[01:05] Jason? Jason Bly? 杰森 杰森·布莱
[01:08] … and you’ll just Piss him off. 这样只会惹毛他
[01:10] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[01:11] I figured you’d find me sooner or later. 我就知道你迟早会找到我
[01:13] Everyone! 各位
[01:14] Everyone, this is officer Jason Bly of the CSS. 这位是中央安全局的杰森·布莱长官
[01:18] It is a branch of the NSA, 隶属于国家安全局
[01:20] performing covert intelligence support for the military. 为军方提供各种秘密情报
[01:23] – All right, that’s enough. – You think so? -好吧 够了 -是吗
[01:25] I was gonna go into the history of the service a little, 我刚打算回顾一下你们的历史
[01:26] give people some background. 让大家了解点背景知识
[01:29] Not a bad picture. I take terrible photo I.D.’s. 照片不错啊 我那证件照糟透了
[01:32] One of the reasons why 这也是我为什么
[01:32] I never worked for any service branch directly. 从不直接为政府机关工作的原因
[01:35] I suppose you think that you’re gonna be able 你该不会是
[01:37] to leverage stealing my agency I.D. card 想用我的工作证
[01:39] into a ticket off the blacklist? 作为把你从黑名单上去掉的筹码吧
[01:41] No, I hadn’t really thought about it. 不 我真没这么想过
[01:43] I just wanted to get to know you better. 只想多了解了解你
[01:43] Well, I’ve been getting to know you and your friends… 我已经了解你和你的朋友们了
[01:47] Sam Axe, Fiona Glenanne, your mother. 萨姆·亚克斯 菲欧娜·格兰恩 你母亲
[01:51] Oh, Bly, I thought I told you. 布莱 记得我跟你说过
[01:53] This is just between you and me. 这是你我之间的问题
[01:55] See, I don’t think so. 可我不这么认为
[01:56] Adjusting to your circumstances is a process. 适应新环境是需要时间的
[01:59] It’s natural for there to be some grieving, some anger… 你免不了要经历悲伤 愤怒
[02:02] some denial. 有时还会被拒之门外
[02:04] Involving your friends and family’s 朋友和家人的帮助
[02:05] an important part of adjusting. 是这个适应过程的重要部分
[02:06] For example, your girlfriend, Fiona. 比如 你女朋友 菲欧娜
[02:10] She’s not my girlfriend. 她不是我女朋友
[02:11] Yeah, I know. On and off again. 是啊 昨日旧情
[02:13] That is a complicated relationship, man. 真是复杂的关系 老兄
[02:15] I’ve been listening to the surveillance tapes… 我听了监控录音
[02:16] you know, I think… 我觉得
[02:18] well, I think both of you have issues. 你们俩都有问题
[02:20] – One man’s opinion. – That’s true. -那只是你的看法 -是啊
[02:23] She is coming here to meet you, isn’t she? 她会来找你 对吧
[02:25] I mean, if my information’s correct, she should be here shortly. 如果情报准确 她应该马上就到
[02:31] Oh, hey. There she is. 那不正是她吗
[02:34] Mike, she is a really fine-looking girl. 迈克 她真是个漂亮的姑娘
[02:38] She does take risks, though, doesn’t she? 她喜欢冒险 是吧
[02:40] That car was stolen three weeks ago. 那辆车是三周前被偷的
[02:42] Have you looked inside the trunk? 你检查过后备厢吗
[02:43] Seems that she’s been doing some gun dealing. 看起来她好像在做枪支生意
[02:46] Yeah. She can take care of herself. 是啊 不劳您费心了
[02:49] No. You should talk to her. 不 你得和她谈谈
[02:51] You should talk to her, because if she gets caught, 你得和她谈谈 因为一旦她被捕
[02:54] you may never be able to resolve 你可就再没机会解决你们那些
[02:56] those thorny relationship issues. 折磨人的感情问题了
[02:59] Oh. You should get going. 你该走了
[03:03] Hey, I’ll get the check. 我来买单吧
[03:13] Go. Go! 快走 快
[03:17] – Michael, what? – Bly set you up. -怎么了 迈克尔 -布莱设了个局
[03:27] Do you have guns in the trunk? 后备厢里是不是有枪
[03:29] Fi? 菲
[03:31] A few semiautomatics, yeah. 就几只半自动步枪 对
[03:33] I got a deal, Michael. 我在做生意 迈克尔
[03:34] This guy was selling Browning 9 millimeters 有个家伙每支9毫米口径勃朗宁手枪
[03:37] for 200 bucks a piece. 只卖两百块
[03:38] You have unregistered weapons in a stolen car, Fi! 你在偷来的车里存放非法枪支 菲
[03:42] You know, 你瞧
[03:44] you have always had a problem with my work. 你总要对我的工作说三道四
[03:47] I have always supported you. 可我总是默默支持你
[03:50] I’m helping people, you’re running guns! 我在帮助别人 你在倒卖枪支
[03:52] Big difference. 区别很大
[03:55] Is the car at least clean? 至少车上没留下什么吧
[03:58] Good. 不错
[04:05] The longer you run from the police, 逃避追捕的时间越长
[04:06] the more certain you are to get caught. 被抓住的可能性就越大
[04:08] There’s a small window of time after a chase begins 追捕刚开始时会有段空窗期
[04:11] before backup arrives, before helicopters are deployed. 在增援到来和直升机到位之前
[04:15] If you want any chance of getting away, 如果你想找个机会逃跑
[04:17] you’d best use this time to find someplace secluded… 最好趁这段时间找个隐蔽的地方
[04:20] Here, here. 这边 这边
[04:31] … and bail out. 然后逃之夭夭
[04:33] See you back at the loft? 回阁楼见
[04:41] Cap, they split for running. I’ve lost them. 队长 他们分开跑了 我跟丢了
[04:53] Oh, here he is now. I’ll talk to you later. 他来了 过会再聊
[04:56] Your mom says, “Hi.” 你妈妈向你问好
[04:57] How did you get here so fast? 你怎么这么快就到了
[04:59] Oh, I got a ride 有一个叫休伯特的
[05:00] from a pleasant retired gentleman named Hubert. 好心的退休先生载了我一程
[05:04] He was concerned for my safety. 他担心我的人身安全
[05:06] Let me get this straight. 说点正事吧
[05:07] I was set up by Bly? 我被布莱陷害了
[05:09] Revenge for stealing his wallet? 就因为我偷了他的钱包
[05:11] He wasn’t gonna send you to jail. 他没想要让你坐牢
[05:13] Too much paperwork. He knew I’d save you. 太多书面工作 他知道我会救你
[05:15] Save me? I don’t need saving. 救我 我不需要救助
[05:18] The point is, it was a message for me 这事的关键在于 这是个警告
[05:20] to shut up and accept that I’ve been burned for good 要我闭嘴并且平静接受被封杀的事实
[05:23] or my friends and family are fair game. 否则我的朋友和家人就会成为目标
[05:26] I see. 我懂了
[05:28] Just curious… which am I? 不过我很好奇 我算是哪种
[05:31] Can we discuss this later? 我们能晚点讨论这个吗
[05:32] So once Bly gets taken care of, we can discuss us? 是不是搞定布莱之后就能讨论了
[05:37] Sure. 当然
[05:38] I don’t suppose killing him would expedite that? 杀了他不就解决问题了
[05:40] No, Fi, no. He’s the best connection I have. 不 菲 不要 他是我最有用的线索了
[05:43] He can tell me why I was burned, who did this to me. 他会告诉我为什么被封杀 谁指使的
[05:46] I need to get some leverage. 我必须有谈判的资本
[05:48] If I got to go to war with Bly, 如果真要和他开战
[05:50] I got to put some cash together. 我得先弄点钱
[05:54] 猪湾事件死难者纪念碑 [该事件是由中情局秘密发动的侵略古巴行动]
[06:08] These guys come down and make me give them money… 那些人每隔几天就会来
[06:11] 厄尼·帕西奥 客户
[06:13] … every couple of days. 要我交钱
[06:15] At first, they said it was for protection. 开始他们说是保护费
[06:18] Now they don’t even bother to lie. 可现在他们都懒得说谎了
[06:21] They work for this bruja, Concha Ramirez. 他们是孔查·拉米雷斯的手下
[06:24] She’s got guys all around here. 她在这一带很有势力
[06:27] A woman boss. How progressive. 一个女大佬 真前卫
[06:29] Listen, pretty soon, I can’t be in business no more. 听着 用不了多久 我就干不下去了
[06:34] I talked to my friend Javier. 我和我的朋友哈维尔聊过
[06:36] You helped him with that cabrun… 你帮他解决了那个混蛋
[06:38] that came after his kid. 盯着他儿子那个
[06:40] And I asked him not to talk about it, yeah. 让他不要跟别人提这事来着
[06:42] What exactly are you looking for? 你到底想让我做什么
[06:45] I got 20 grand. 我出两万块
[06:47] I want them out of the neighborhood. 我想让他们离开这里
[06:48] No, I want them gone. 不 我要他们消失
[06:49] These guys work for this woman, Concha. 这些人为这个叫孔查的女人卖命
[06:51] It sounds like an organization. Might be tough. 听起来是个黑帮 可能有点麻烦
[06:53] Javier said you could handle it. 哈维尔说你能解决
[06:55] Aw, I’m flattered, but… 受宠若惊啊 不过
[06:57] They’re ruining the neighborhood, okay? 他们把这里搞得乌烟瘴气
[06:58] People who lived here on this block their whole lives 在这街区生活了一辈子的人们
[07:00] are losing everything. 快要一无所有了
[07:02] My pops built this place. 我的父辈建造了这地方
[07:05] I ain’t giving up without a fight. 我决不会束手就擒
[07:06] Have you tried talking to the police? 你试过报警吗
[07:08] They come, give me paperwork, and go back to Coral Gables. 他们来过 作了点记录就回城里了
[07:11] I try to get the neighborhood to fight back, but they’re scared. 我试过号召居民们去抗争 但他们不敢
[07:14] We got families. 上有老下有小
[07:16] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[07:22] 10 grand now, the rest after. 先给你一万 事成之后付清剩下的
[07:31] I’ll see what I can do. 我会尽力而为
[07:32] No, don’t “I’ll see what I can do.” Do it. 不 别敷衍我 解决他们
[07:36] You’re the last chance we got. 你是我们最后的希望
[07:39] Okay. 好吧
[07:55] Yeah, Sam? 萨姆
[07:56] Hey, Mike. We got a situation here. 迈克 我这有点情况
[07:58] Looks like your buddy Bly talked to my girlfriend, 你哥们布莱跟我女朋友谈过
[08:00] and she’s pissed. 她很生气
[08:03] She hit me with a, what do you called, 她用那个 叫什么来着
[08:04] one of those meat tenderizers. 用敲肉的榔头砸我
[08:06] Sam, get in here! 萨姆 滚进来
[08:07] Okay, honey. Just a minute. 好的 亲爱的 稍等片刻
[08:08] Well, do you want me to send an extraction team? 需要我派救援小队过去吗
[08:10] I’ll let you know. Now look, what do you know about Bly? 需要的话我会告诉你 布莱怎么回事
[08:12] The son of a bitch is doing scorched-earth number here. 那混蛋是要在这搞焦土政策吗
[08:15] I’m taking care of it. 我会处理的
[08:16] But see if you can get out there in one piece. 先看你能不能安然无恙逃出生天吧
[08:18] Yeah. 是啊
[08:20] Sweetie, hey. Easy now. Come on. 甜心 冷静点 拜托
[08:22] A CIA agent came into my home. 一个中情局特工出现在我家
[08:25] Look, it wasn’t CIA, it was CSS. 你瞧 不是中情局 是中央安全局
[08:26] It’s a branch of the National Security Agency. 隶属于国家安全局
[08:29] He told me you were seeing that whore up in Bal Harbour. 他告诉我你去巴尔港见那荡妇了
[08:31] I was just going to get my clothes. 我只是去拿衣服的
[08:32] It’s over, pumpkin. 都过去了 小南瓜
[08:41] Mike, this is some serious collateral damage. 迈克 这可是殃及池鱼啊
[08:44] I mean, I like this girl. We got to do something. 我喜欢这姑娘 我们得做点什么
[08:46] I know. I know. 我明白 明白
[08:50] I think this will be enough cash to take care of Bly, 我觉得这些钱对付布莱够了
[08:52] maybe even find out why I was burned. 或许还能顺便问出我为什么被封杀
[08:54] What, are you gonna throw money at him? 什么 你打算砸钱吗
[08:56] Something like that. I’ll work out the details. 类似吧 我会处理细节问题
[08:58] You know anything about this gang? 你对那黑帮了解吗
[08:59] They work for a Cuban emigre named Concha Ramirez. 他们替一个叫孔查·拉米雷斯的古巴逃犯卖命
[09:03] She works out of a restaurant on Miami beach. 她在迈阿密海滩开了家餐厅
[09:05] You know, I don’t know, Mike, 我也说不好
[09:06] organized crime is a pain in the ass. 不过有组织的犯罪团伙可是很麻烦的
[09:08] There’s a reason I didn’t become a fed. 这也是我不愿意当联邦探员的原因
[09:10] We just need them to decide 我们只需要他们清楚
[09:11] the neighborhood’s not worth the trouble and move on. 在这找麻烦不值当 去别处吧
[09:13] Scare the hell out of them. 吓得他们屁滚尿流
[09:17] Sounds like fun. 听起来很有趣
[09:18] Let’s do the recon, check out her soldiers, 刺探一下军情 了解了解孔查和她手下
[09:20] take a look at Concha, and see what we’re dealing with. 搞清楚我们要对付的是什么狠角色
[09:27] Here you go, Sam. 拿着 萨姆
[09:27] Buy your girlfriend some flowers. 给你女友送点花
[09:29] Oh, Mike, it’s gonna take more than flowers. 迈克 光送花可解决不了
[09:31] I mean, she’s pretty pissed. 她可是相当生气
[09:33] This Bly was rude… I mean, really rude. 布莱这家伙真狠 太狠了
[09:36] She’s feeling a little better now. 她现在可能会感觉稍好一点了
[09:39] Okay, perfect. Thanks. 这下好了 完美 谢谢
[09:41] I’ll get the check. 这顿我请
[09:54] When you gonna get a real car? 你什么时候才能买辆真正的车
[09:56] This thing’s like a toy. 这玩意就跟玩具似的
[09:57] Hey, Veronica was gonna get me a Cadillac 要不是监视迈克的家伙捣乱
[09:59] until Mike’s surveillance guy screwed everything up. 维罗妮卡就要送我一辆凯迪拉克了
[10:02] A Cadillac? 凯迪拉克
[10:05] What could you possibly be doing to these women? 这些女人到底图什么啊
[10:07] Wouldn’t you like to know? 你该不会想知道吧
[10:13] There she is. 她出现了
[10:14] 孔查·拉米雷斯 黑帮老大
[10:16] Wow. Not bad for a crime boss. 这老大可真辣
[10:39] Get in there. 上车
[10:45] In intelligence work, 在情报工作中
[10:46] surveillance is called “coverage.” 监视也被叫做盯梢
[10:48] It’s like basketball… 就像篮球比赛
[10:49] you can run zone defense or man-to-man. 你既可以区域联防 也可以人盯人
[10:52] Man-to-man’s risky. 人盯人有风险
[10:54] Follow someone too long, 跟踪一个人太久
[10:55] they’re going to get suspicious. 目标就会察觉
[10:57] Zone is usually the way to go. 区域联防更常用
[10:59] Stay put and let targets come to you. 呆在原地等目标自己出现
[11:03] Less obvious, easier on the feet… 更隐蔽 更省力
[11:07] … and you can catch up on your celebrity gossip. 你还可以瞅两眼八卦新闻
[11:30] 迭戈·克鲁兹 黑帮二号人物
[11:48] They’re leaning hard on the neighborhood. 他们在贪得无厌的压榨这些老百姓
[11:51] Bad business… driving away people who are paying you off. 交钱的人要走投无路了 真没生意头脑
[11:54] So they’re amateurs. 既然他们这么业余
[11:55] That’ll make it easier to get rid of them. 对付起来会轻松点
[11:57] I’m not sure it was a good idea to give Sam the caffee? 是不是不该给萨姆喝咖啡
[12:00] Three Cuban coffees in, 三杯古巴咖啡下肚
[12:02] his camerawork gets kind of jittery. 他的照片都拍虚了
[12:04] It’s not the coffee. 不是咖啡的原因
[12:06] He has lady-friend problems. 他女朋友的问题
[12:09] You know, I have to say, 我得说
[12:11] Sam’s romantic side is surprising. 萨姆的风流韵事真不少
[12:13] – Not now, Fi. – I’m talking about sam. -别 菲 -我只是在说萨姆
[12:15] And you’re going to use Sam as a way to talk about us. 你会通过萨姆的事引申到我们之间
[12:18] After. 完事再说
[12:21] All right? 行吗
[12:22] All right. 好吧
[12:24] But I promise you, if I’m not satisfied, 但我发誓 如果你不能让我满意
[12:27] then I am gonna kick your ass. 我会痛扁你的
[12:41] Explaining the rules of covert ops is always a challenge. 解释秘密行动的原则并非易事
[12:44] It’s a world where good guys look like bad guys 行动中好人看起来像坏蛋
[12:46] and two wrongs do, in fact, make a right. 而他们为非作歹其实是行侠仗义
[12:54] I got to bust up your counter. 我得砸了你的柜台
[12:56] You want to smash up my counter? 你要砸我的柜台
[12:57] And a few other things. Just part of the plan, Ernie. 还得砸点别的 计划的一部分 厄尼
[13:00] No, I already got enough people who want to smash up my place. 不行 已经够多人想把我这砸烂了
[13:02] -Ernie, the only way… – No, no, no, I don’t need anymore. -厄尼 唯一的 -不行 坚决不行
[13:04] The only way this ends is if these guys think 解决这事的唯一办法就是让他们以为
[13:06] they’re up against somebody worse than they are. 有个更狠的家伙要跟他们抢生意
[13:09] I thought you were supposed to protect the neighborhood, 我还以为你会做点类似保安的工作
[13:11] like guard the place. 来保护我们
[13:12] If I act like a security guard, 如果我真和保安一样
[13:13] they’re just gonna send more guys. 只会让他们派更多人来
[13:15] You know, my friend said you could fight. 我朋友说你很能打
[13:17] He said you were, you know, special forces. 他说你是退伍的 特种兵
[13:19] Bullets don’t bounce off my skin, Ernie. 子弹打在我身上并不会弹开 厄尼
[13:22] I’m gonna solve this, but I got to do it my way. 我会解决他们 但要用我的方法
[13:24] And, Ernie, Ernie, look. I need your help. 而且 厄尼 我需要你的帮助
[13:26] What do you want me to do? 你想让我做什么
[13:28] I need you to spread the word 我想让你散播点消息
[13:29] that some serious psycho robbed your place. 就说有个疯子抢了你的店
[13:32] And please, please, keep your mouth shut about hiring me, 而且千万拜托 别跟任何人说你雇了我
[13:35] or you’ll get us both killed, you understand? 否则我们俩都会被弄死 明白吗
[13:44] There’s no turning back, Ernie, after I do this. 只要我动手 厄尼 就没有退路
[13:47] If you want to walk away, now’s the time. 如果你退缩了 现在还有机会
[13:51] I don’t walk away. Do it. 我不是懦夫 动手吧
[14:16] All right, call the cops in five minutes. 好吧 五分钟后报警
[14:17] So, my job is to say that a psycho robbed my store. 我就负责告诉他们有个疯子抢了我的店
[14:20] What’s your job? 你的任务呢
[14:21] Me? I get to be the psycho. 我会装成那个疯子
[14:23] Trust me, that’s the hard part. Aah! 相信我 这才是难点
[14:29] As cover I.D.’s go, 掩护身份有很多
[14:31] I prefer rich businessman or international playboy 比起疯狂的盗贼 我更愿意装成商人
[14:35] to crazy thief, 或者花花公子
[14:36] 奥斯卡和路易斯 迭戈的打手
[14:37] but if the situation calls for it, 但如果局势需要
[14:39] you do what you have to do. 任何角色你都必须扮演
[14:44] What’s this dude doing on my car? 这家伙在我车旁边干嘛
[14:46] Oh, boys, boys, boys. You need to do me a favor. 弟兄们 帮我个忙
[14:48] Nothing personal, but you need to leave the neighborhood. 不是针对你们 但你们得离这里远点
[14:52] Wow, yeah, why’s that? 是吗 为什么
[14:52] Because it’s mine. 因为这里属于我了
[15:04] And they’re out of here! 他们出局了
[15:27] They made it back… barely. 他们差点就 回不来了
[15:29] Nice work. 干得好
[15:30] I’d say 8.5 for style. 技巧分我给8.5分
[15:33] Maybe 9 for execution. 执行分可以给9分
[15:35] Quite a compliment. Keep an eye out. 过奖了 继续监视
[15:37] See what moves they make. They’ll be back soon enough. 看他们会如何行动 应该很快就会回来
[15:42] We get to babysit the bad guys for a while. 我们得好好照看一会这些坏蛋
[15:47] You’ve been checking that thing all day. Expecting a call? 你一整天都在看手机 等电话吗
[15:49] No. 不
[15:52] Well, the… the lady friend. 其实是那个女朋友
[15:54] Send her flowers? 送花了吗
[15:55] Yes, I sent her flowers. 对 我送了
[15:57] Why do you think I’m checking my phone? 要不你以为我看电话干嘛
[16:01] What did the card say? 卡片上写什么了
[16:04] It said, “I’m sorry. Call me.” 写了 对不起 打给我
[16:06] She doesn’t need, “I’m sorry.” 她不需要道歉
[16:07] She needs to know who you are, 她想知道你是怎样的人
[16:10] where she stands. 和她在你心里的位置
[16:13] I would imagine. 我能想象她的感受
[16:18] All right, well, let’s say I sent her a second card. 好吧 那我再送张卡片
[16:22] What would it say? 写什么呢
[16:26] Jason Bly. Always a pleasure. 杰森·布莱 见到你总是很开心
[16:29] Nice job ditching the police the other day. 你那天甩掉警察的活干的真不错
[16:30] You always manage those things with such style. 这种事你总是干得干净漂亮
[16:34] Maybe it’s the sunglasses. Where did you get them? 可能是因为那太阳镜吧 你在哪买的
[16:36] Oh, an Algerian special-ops guy I tangled with 从以前一个难缠的阿尔及利亚
[16:38] a while back. 特种兵那里搞到的
[16:39] He didn’t need them anymore. 他不需要了
[16:40] You know, I will be willing to part with them 要是你能告诉我被封杀的原因
[16:43] if you’d tell me why I got burned. 我很愿意割爱
[16:43] Tempting, but that’s classified. 那可是机密 爱莫能助啊
[16:45] No, I just came by to see 不 我只是来看看
[16:47] if you’d reconsidered your position at all. 你有没有重新考虑过自己的处境
[16:49] I’ve been reading up on your exploits. 我看了你以前的英雄事迹
[16:50] You are a man of many talents. 真是多才多艺
[16:52] Nice to be appreciated. 多谢夸奖
[16:53] My hope… my commitment, really, 我希望 我保证 真的
[16:56] is that you’ll find a new outlet for your skills here in Miami, 你能在迈阿密找个新的出路发挥才能
[16:59] a new outlet that involves you settling down 以及一个新的归宿
[17:01] and no longer making problems for the intelligence community. 不再对情报机构造成麻烦
[17:04] I see. You got any ideas? 明白了 有什么建议
[17:06] Well, I realize that you probably don’t have much 我发现你以前在阿富汗和前苏联的经历
[17:09] in the way of job references from your times 应该不会在找工作时
[17:11] in Afghanistan or the former Soviet Republics, 对你有什么帮助
[17:14] so I am prepared to offer you full-time employment. 所以我准备给你推荐一个全职工作
[17:18] Papers and references. 各种文件和推荐信都有
[17:20] You’ll start as a security guard at a bank. 你会从银行保安开始做起
[17:23] And who knows where things might go from there? 说不定你就会从此平步青云
[17:25] Really? A security guard? 真的吗 做个保安
[17:28] A new life as a private citizen. A spook no more. 正常百姓的新生活 不再是间谍
[17:32] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的
[17:33] You do that. I’ll be in touch. 好好考虑 我等你的消息
[17:43] Barry, it’s Michael. We need to meet. 巴瑞 我是迈克尔 我要见你
[17:50] I want you to set up a business for a friend of mine… 我需要你帮我朋友准备点生意
[17:52] a government worker, name is Jason Bly, B-L-Y. 公务员 名字是杰森·布莱
[17:55] What kind of business you have in mind for your friend? 你要为你的朋友搞点什么生意
[17:57] 巴瑞 洗钱专家
[17:59] Let’s keep it vague. 别说的这么明
[18:00] I supplied the cash, but I need you to set it up. 资金我出 不过得靠你去准备
[18:03] He’ll need bank accounts, an offshore corporation or two. 给他建个银行账户还有一到两个海外公司
[18:05] He’ll need to make some purchases. 他还要做点投资
[18:06] Is your friend gonna know about this business? 你的朋友知道这些生意吗
[18:08] I’d like it to be a surprise. 我想给他个惊喜
[18:10] So, I help you set up this schmuck Bly. 这么说我是要帮你陷害这个笨蛋布莱
[18:12] I just want to know, what’s in it for me? 我只想知道 有什么回报
[18:14] 30% commission, and I’ll owe you one. 30%佣金 外加欠你一个人情
[18:16] Three grand? Come on. 三千块 拜托
[18:22] I’ll do it, but you’ll owe me big. 我会帮你 你可欠我个大人情
[18:24] You know I’m good for it. 你知道我会好好报答你
[18:28] You know, how do you think I feel? This is crazy. 你知道我怎么想吗 简直是疯了
[18:30] I give you all this money, and I don’t even see you. 我给你这么多钱 可我甚至都见不到你
[18:32] As far as their concern, 在别人看来
[18:33] I’m a criminal terrorizing their neighborhood. 我是个恐吓居民的罪犯
[18:35] How’s it gonna look if we’re seen together? 如果有人看到我们在一起怎么办
[18:36] They came back, you know? More of them this time. 他们回来了 带了更多的人
[18:39] They hit a couple of places down the block. 抢了下一条街的几个地方
[18:40] Of course they did. 当然会这样
[18:41] They’re not gonna leave your neighborhood alone 他们不会仅仅因为几个同伙被打了
[18:43] just because a couple of guys got beat up. 就放过你们的
[18:45] It’s a business, Ernie. They’re making money. 这是生意 厄尼 他们靠这个赚钱
[18:47] So when are they gonna leave the neighborhood? 他们什么时候才能离开
[18:49] When I make it clear to them 当我让他们清楚地知道
[18:50] that the cost of doing business in your neighborhood 在这里做生意的代价
[18:52] will be unacceptably high. 他们根本无法承受的时候
[18:55] That better be soon. 最好快点
[19:09] The term “shock and awe” gets misused a lot these days. 敲山震虎这个词现在常常被错误地使用
[19:13] It’s a popular name for a military tactic 这是个在军事术语里表示快速压制的
[19:16] known as rapid dominance. 通俗说法
[19:23] Whether you do it with a 1,000-pound bomb 不管你是用900斤的炸弹
[19:25] or with a can of turpentine and a power drill, 还是一罐松节油加一把手电钻
[19:27] it’s all about being spectacular. 关键是行事一定要大张旗鼓
[19:31] Kill the electronic brain of any late-model car, 破坏掉新款汽车的电气系统
[19:34] and it’s dead… 车就彻底废了
[19:35] won’t start, windows won’t open. 开不走 连窗户都打不开
[19:39] Then you can pretty much do whatever you want. 然后你就可以为所欲为
[20:11] Highly flammable! 这可是高度易燃物
[20:12] You shoot me, you set yourself on fire. 你们开枪打我 就是给自己点火
[20:15] But that won’t kill you. 但这并不致命
[20:16] The fire will suck the oxygen out, and you’ll suffocate. 等燃烧把氧气耗尽后 你们开始感觉到窒息
[20:19] Then you’ll burn, but first you’ll suffocate to death. 然后你们才会被烧到 但你们会先窒息而死
[20:22] Fascinating, isn’t it? 有意思吧
[20:23] Give me the money. 把钱交出来
[20:26] Give me the money! 钱交出来
[20:28] Now! Let’s go! 现在 快点
[20:31] Wrap it up! Move it! 卷起来 动作快点
[20:38] This neighborhood is mine! You hear me? 这地盘是我的 你们听懂了吗
[20:41] My neighborhood! 我的地盘
[20:43] My neighborhood! My neighborhood! This neighborhood is mine! 我的地盘 这是我的地盘
[20:47] All right! It’s yours! 你的 都是你的
[20:50] Piss off a criminal organization 惹毛犯罪团伙
[20:52] and you could end up dead. 是很可能要掉脑袋的
[20:54] You’re pretty slick, huh? 你可真是个刺头
[20:56] But if they don’t kill you, they’ve got plans for you. 但如果他们没让你掉脑袋 你肯定还另有用处
[20:58] Come on. Come with me. Go. 快点 跟我走 快
[21:05] There’s no substitute for improvisation. 有时候你需要即兴发挥
[21:07] Even the best plans can’t anticipate everything. 因为再完美的计划也不可能面面俱到
[21:10] You better be able to roll with the punches. 你得做好准备吃点苦头
[21:16] Get him up. Bring him here. 把他弄起来 带过来
[21:24] My name is Consuela. They call me Concha. 我叫康斯薇拉 大家一般叫我孔查
[21:28] Nice to meet you, Consuela. 很高兴认识你 康斯薇拉
[21:29] Shut up. 闭嘴
[21:31] Diego, por favor. 迭戈 拜托
[21:32] That bodega that you robbed… 你抢劫的那家杂货店…
[21:35] You know, that guy, the owner, 那家伙 我是说那个店主
[21:37] he gives us a lot of trouble. 给我们找了不少麻烦
[21:39] Doesn’t seem so tough to me. 我怎么觉得挺轻松的
[21:40] You could have saved us a lot of trouble if you killed him, 你要是杀了他 还能给我们省不少事
[21:43] but you attack Luis, you attack Oscar, 但你袭击了路易斯 袭击了奥斯卡
[21:46] now everybody’s talking about the crazy gringo. 现在大家都在说你这个疯狂的美国佬
[21:49] I think I have to meet you. 所以我觉得我该见见你
[21:51] Crazy? I like to think of myself as dedicated. 疯狂吗 我觉得我这叫专业
[21:54] Si. 好吧
[21:55] But you have to understand something… 但你得搞清楚一件事…
[21:57] This block, for me, 这片街区 对我来说
[21:59] is not about money from some small shops. 重要的不是小商铺收上来的那点钱
[22:03] It’s about real estate, entiendes? 重要的是房地产 懂了吗
[22:05] Oh, you’re buying it? 你要买下来这片地
[22:06] Exactly, and when the business gets bad enough, 没错 要是这里的生意差到做不下去
[22:09] they will sell to me. 他们就会卖给我了
[22:14] You know, I thought about killing you, 你知道吗 我想过杀了你
[22:16] but then I think, “Oh, maybe not.” 然后我又一想 要不算了
[22:17] “Maybe I have this guy work for me.” 也许我能让这家伙为我干活
[22:21] Work for you? 为你干活吗
[22:23] The thing is, I’m not the employee type. 但问题是 我可不是好员工的料
[22:27] I’ve had some problems in the past with some jobs. 前几份工作我都出现过不少问题
[22:30] Some unpleasantness… You know, water-cooler stuff. 一些不愉快 还有同事间的各种闲话
[22:34] Like I said, I am very determined. 就像我说的 我坚决要求
[22:38] You will work for me. 你来给我干活
[22:47] They say you only get one chance 人们常说在老板面前
[22:48] to make a first impression with an employer. 一鸣惊人的机会只有一次
[22:50] Doesn’t matter if you’re a store manager 不管你是商店经理
[22:52] or a strong-arm guy… 还是横施淫威的打手…
[22:54] You have to put your best foot forward. 你得拿出你最好的一面[脚]
[22:59] We make collections every two or three days. 我们两到三天收一次钱
[23:02] Do about half the stores on the street. 一次只收一边的店铺
[23:04] Next time, we do the others. 下次再收另一边
[23:05] Where are your boys? 你的手下都去哪了
[23:07] They don’t make collections around here no more, 他们不在这里收钱了
[23:08] not with you anyway. 反正不跟你一起
[23:09] Tell them I said hi. 代我向他们问好
[23:11] Hey, you can do that psycho crap with Concha, 听着 你可以跟孔查玩疯子那套把戏
[23:14] but not with me, comprendes? 但别跟我耍花招 听明白了吗
[23:16] And I don’t want you pouring turpentine on nobody 我们工作的时候 我不想看到你
[23:18] while we’re working, you got that? 把松脂倒到任何人身上 懂了吗
[23:20] How’s the real-estate business going? 房地产事业怎么样了
[23:22] Eh, it’s too complicated. I’m old-school. 这事太复杂了 我是个老派的人
[23:24] Used to be a bookie, worked down at Jai Alai, 以前是坐庄的 做回力球的生意
[23:27] lent money, had my own crew. 放高利贷 有自己的一班人手
[23:30] The guy I worked for, though, 但我那时候的老大
[23:31] was into a lot of money with Concha. 欠了孔查很多钱
[23:33] Crazy puta shot him right in front of his kids 那个疯婊子当着他孩子的面一枪杀了他
[23:36] during a birthday party. 就在一个生日派对上
[23:37] But I needed the work, so I ended up with her. 但我需要工作 所以我又跟着她干了
[23:40] How’s it working for a lady boss? 有个女老板 感觉如何
[23:42] Woman, man, I don’t care, you know? 女人 男人 我才不在乎
[23:44] I just don’t want to be out in the street working at my age. 我只是不想一大把年纪了还在街上干活
[23:51] This place… The guy’s behind a little. 这家店… 这家伙交钱有点晚
[23:54] Just have to push him a little bit. 所以你得给他施加点压力
[23:56] Not too much, though, you understand? 但别太多 知道吗
[23:58] Not too much. 别太多压力
[23:59] He’s an old man. 那家伙也上年纪了
[24:00] Look, you want this neighborhood to go down fast, right? 听着 你们想让这里快速衰败 对吧
[24:04] This nickel-and-dime stuff is gonna take forever. 但这样几分几毛的收钱要搞到哪辈子啊
[24:06] Any new employer is looking for the same things… 每位老板对新员工的期待都是一样的
[24:09] Are you willing to go the extra mile? 你愿意加倍努力吗
[24:11] Can you take the initiative, impress them? 你能主动出击 让老板印象深刻吗
[24:14] You want this neighborhood to go downhill? I’ll show you. 你想看看怎么让这里走下坡路吗 看我的
[24:17] Hey, honey! 甜心
[24:18] Honey! Yeah, you! 甜心 就是你
[24:20] Get out of the car! Get out of the car! 下车 下车
[24:24] Get out! Give me your bag! 下车 给我你的包
[24:26] Give me your money! Give me your money! 钱拿出来 把钱拿出来
[24:28] Fi, sell it! 菲 配合一下
[24:34] Give me your bag. 你的包给我
[24:36] Fi! 菲
[24:37] Fi, give me the bag, Fi. Let it go. 菲 把包给我 菲 放手
[24:41] See, this is how you get a neighborhood. 看 这么干你才能弄垮这里
[24:43] Stop loco, hombre. 别发疯了 小子
[24:44] What? This is how you do it. 什么 这么干才行
[24:45] You understand me? 你懂我的意思吗
[24:47] No, you don’t do this. 不 你不能这么干
[24:52] What did I say, huh? 我刚说什么了
[24:54] Whatever, I thought the point was… 随你便 但我以为重点是…
[24:56] You start mugging people on the street, 你在大街上抢劫路人
[24:57] – we’re gonna have the cops down here. – I understand. -条子就跟着来了 -知道了
[24:59] Now we can’t make no more collections today. 今天我们是没法收钱了
[25:02] Well, she’s got 100 bucks here. 看 她包里有100块
[25:05] – We got to talk to Concha about this later. – OK -我会告诉孔查今天的事 -好吧
[25:06] – You understand? Huh? – I do. -你明白了吗 -明白了
[25:10] No tiene nada aqui. 简直没大脑
[25:12] Okay. Buh-bye. 好吧 回见
[25:20] Oh, you’re home. 你回来了
[25:24] Oh, Michael Westen, you look fabulous. 迈克尔·韦斯顿 花衣服不错啊
[25:27] Good thing about being out of a job… 没工作的好处就是
[25:29] I can dress how I like now. 想穿什么穿什么
[25:30] One of your little side projects. 又是你的小副业
[25:32] I don’t want to know. 我一点兴趣都没有
[25:34] I hope you don’t mind I let myself in. 希望你不介意我的不请自入
[25:35] No, make yourself comfortable. You want a yogurt or something? 当然不 请随意 喝酸奶吗
[25:39] Uh, I had one. Not bad. 已经喝过了 味道不错
[25:41] I don’t want to sound inhospitable, but… 我不想让人觉得我不好客 但是…
[25:45] Don’t you need a warrant to be in here? 难道你进我家不需要个搜查令吗
[25:47] Aren’t your superiors going to be a little concerned? 你的上级难道不会担心吗
[25:49] We’re a little past warrants, aren’t we? 我们早过了需要搜查令的关系了 不是吗
[25:51] I don’t think you and I 我觉得你我之间
[25:52] need to worry about official protocol at this point. 现在已经不需要担心这些繁文缛节了
[25:54] You know, Westen, 你要知道 韦斯顿
[25:56] you’re the one that made this personal. 是你把公事搞成了你我之间的私事
[25:58] You got a new rental car. 你租了辆新车
[26:00] Yeah, they upgraded me yesterday. 他们昨天给我的升级待遇
[26:03] Man, I have to say, Miami has treated me pretty well. 老兄 我不得不承认迈阿密对我不薄
[26:05] That makes one of us. 深有同感
[26:07] Listen, I hope that you took my job offer seriously, 听着 我希望你认真对待我提供给你的这份工作
[26:09] because round one was just a warm-up. 因为第一回合还只是热身
[26:12] In round two, 第二回合
[26:13] your brother lands in jail if he’s not careful, 你弟弟如果不够小心 随时都可能蹲监狱
[26:15] and Fiona has some associates 还有菲欧娜 她的一些老伙伴们
[26:17] who are very interested to know where she is… 非常非常想找到她
[26:21] Angry, angry people. 愤怒的人啊
[26:26] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[26:33] Leave them alone, Bly. I’ll take the job. 别动他们 布莱 我接受这份工作
[26:37] Good call. Good call. 好决定 明智的决定
[26:42] You’re gonna love being a security guard. 你一定会喜欢上当保安的
[26:44] Oh, you get to brush up on your reading and… 对了 你得下点功夫 温习功课 然后..
[26:48] Well, you get to brush up on your reading. 温习功课 多看书
[26:50] All right, we’ll talk soon. 好了 我们回聊
[26:59] In any new job, there’s always friction with your co-workers. 每份新工作刚开始 你总会与同事起点摩擦
[27:02] They’re wondering if the boss likes the new guy better, 他们想着老板是不是会更喜欢新来的家伙
[27:05] if he’s going to make them look bad. 新来的家伙会不会让他们显得很无能
[27:06] In some jobs, 在某些职业里
[27:07] that can get you a dark look in the break room. 你很可能会在茶水间收获同事白眼一枚
[27:09] In other jobs, 但在另外一些职业里
[27:10] that can get you a bullet in the back of the head. 你收到的很可能是脑后的一枪
[27:12] I wish I could have seen it. 真希望我能亲眼见到那一幕
[27:14] You went right in the car, and you took her purse? 你直接走向车子 然后抢了她的钱包
[27:16] You should have seen her face when I opened the door. 你真应该看看我打开车门时她的表情
[27:19] The cops were all over the street 现在条子满大街跑
[27:21] asking questions for hours, trying to find the lady. 他们已经四处询问好久了 想要找到那个女的
[27:24] Well, you know, Diego’s right, of course. 好吧 你得知道 迭戈是对的
[27:26] Street crime like that can be very dangerous for us, 那样的街头犯罪对我们来说很危险
[27:29] but I appreciate your dedication. 但我欣赏你的干劲
[27:31] He can’t go back there now. 现在不能让他上街
[27:33] He can’t make collections with cops asking everyone about him. 条子到处在找他 他没办法去收钱
[27:36] Diego, da un momento, por favor. 迭戈 让我们单独谈会儿 拜托
[27:45] I don’t think that guy likes me. 我觉得那家伙不喜欢我
[27:47] He’s old-fashioned, wants rules. 他很老派 喜欢各种规矩
[27:50] He likes when people respect the rules. 大家都遵守规则 他才高兴
[27:53] And you? 那你呢
[27:56] When the coast guard found me, I had nothing. 海岸警卫队发现我的时候 我一无所有
[27:59] Mira. 看
[28:00] I didn’t build all of this… by following rules. 我获得这么多东西 可不是靠规矩来的
[28:06] However you pull it off, sign me up. 不管你怎么成功的 都算我一个
[28:10] I want to talk to you about something… 我想和你谈点事情…
[28:13] A special job. 一份特别的工作
[28:14] You know the bodega, the one that you robbed? 你还记得那家杂货铺吧 你抢劫过的那家
[28:18] You want me to knock it off again? 你想让我再抢一次
[28:19] There’s not much there. 里面可没剩下什么好东西了
[28:20] No, it’s this man, the owner, Ernie Paseo. 不是 是那个店主 厄尼·帕西奥
[28:24] He makes lots of problems for us. 他给我们惹了很多麻烦
[28:26] He calls the cops, he talks to the neighbors, he meets with them. 报警的是他 煽动群众 搞聚会的也是他
[28:29] I hear he’s thinking about getting outside security, too. 我听说他还要从外面弄人来对付我们
[28:32] Sounds like a problem. 听上去很棘手
[28:34] A problem that I think you can make go away. 但是相信你能搞定
[28:37] He goes, the whole neighborhood goes with him 他走了 整个街区的人也会跟着他走的
[28:40] in just a few months. 只需要不到几个月的时间
[28:42] Kill him? 杀了他吗
[28:44] Si. Maybe a fire. 没错 火烧不错
[28:47] Do the whole family, 干掉他全家
[28:49] because I don’t want to deal with lawyers or inheritance. 我可没功夫应付律师 遗产之类的琐事
[29:05] She wants to kill me? 她要杀了我
[29:07] I thought you were gonna make this better. 我以为你是来让情况好转的
[29:09] I’m working on it, Ernie. 我在努力 厄尼
[29:11] She can kill my whole family? 她会杀了我全家吗
[29:12] Well, she’s a shark, Ernie. 她可不是美人鱼 厄尼
[29:13] She plans on killing me, too, 她也打算杀了我
[29:14] if that makes you feel any better. 希望这消息能让你好过点
[29:16] Can we call the police? 我们不能报警吗
[29:17] No, I’m supposed to be a hit man. 不能 我要扮演的是杀手
[29:20] It’s not like I can get them on tape, 我没办法把这些都录下来
[29:21] and the police won’t be able to do anything, 警察也没办法做任何事
[29:22] and Concha will come after both of us. 然后孔查就会开始追杀我们两个
[29:24] Just trust me. You just need to get out of town, 相信我 你只需要暂时离开这里
[29:26] and I’ll let you know when it’s safe to come back. 安全之后我会通知你回来的
[29:28] 30 years. The store’s never been closed. 30年来我的店铺从没关过一天
[29:31] Well, then it’s time for a vacation. 那也该是时候去度个假了
[29:33] Take your family. Go to Disney World. 带上全家人 去迪斯尼乐园玩一圈
[29:35] Just get out of town. 只要离开这里就行
[29:38] You can do this, right? 你能做到的 对吧
[29:39] I’m giving you everything, all my savings. 我把所有的东西 我所有的积蓄都给你了
[29:41] And I promise you, I’m earning every penny. 我向你保证 我绝对物有所值
[29:45] I can do this. 我能做到
[29:46] I just need you to trust me. 我只需要你的信任
[29:54] Military firebombs 军用燃烧弹
[29:56] are typically white phosphorus or chlorine trifluoride. 通常由磷或三氟化氯制成
[29:59] These are remarkably effective, 这种燃烧弹的效果惊人
[30:00] but they’re also unstable, lethally toxic, 但同时非常不稳定且有剧毒
[30:03] and hard to find at the grocery store. 当然 在杂货店是买不到的
[30:05] The main ingredient in a homemade firebomb, 另外 泡沫聚苯乙烯
[30:08] on the other hand, is styrofoam. 是自制燃烧弹的主要原料
[30:10] A military demolitions expert 军方爆破专家
[30:12] could put something together in a few hours. 能在几小时内自制一枚燃烧弹
[30:14] An I.R.A.-trained guerilla could do it in 20 minutes, 爱尔兰共和军训练的游击队员只需要20分钟
[30:17] give or take. 信不信由你
[30:51] All right, Fi. I’m off. 好了 菲 我要走了
[30:53] I’ll talk to you later. 我们过会儿再见
[30:57] Be careful out there. 在外面小心点
[31:10] All right. So, you do this, and you call me after, all right? 干完活之后再联系我 好吗
[31:12] Yeah, I got it. I got it. 知道了
[31:15] I put the bomb down, it goes boom… Nice and easy. 我把炸弹放下 然后就”嘣”一声 干净利落
[31:18] We meet later, I’ll take you to Concha. 我们一会儿见 然后我带你去找孔查
[31:20] Everything gonna be… 一切都会很…
[31:23] Hell. Bodega’s closed. 见鬼了 杂货店关门了
[31:25] It’s never closed. Somebody told him. 从来没关过门的 有人给他报信了
[31:27] Nobody told him. 没人给他报信
[31:29] Then why isn’t he… 那为什么他会…
[31:30] ‘Cause you’re the target, Diego, not Ernie. 因为你才是目标 迭戈 不是厄尼
[31:32] I’m sorry I got to do this. I talked to Concha. 很抱歉我要这么做 我跟孔查谈过了
[31:34] She told me to do it. It’s nobody’s fault. 她让我这么干的 这不是你的错
[31:36] It’s just times are changing, and you got to go. 只是时代在变 你得让位了
[31:40] She told you to kill me? 她让你杀了我
[31:41] She told me I could do it before or after Ernie. 她让我干掉你同时干掉厄尼
[31:44] I figure it was just easier to do it now. 我只是觉得现在是个不错的时机
[31:45] I was supposed to kill you. 她也让我杀了你
[31:49] What?! 什么
[31:51] I was supposed to kill you. 她也让我杀了你
[31:52] That’s what she… She told you? 她这么吩咐你的… 她跟你说的
[32:00] ‘Cause then… And then… 但那时候… 现在又…
[32:02] Me and you. 我和你
[32:04] Probably she’ll do it later. 她可能自己解决剩下的那个
[32:05] That’s how she does it, you know? 她就是这么做事的 你不知道吗
[32:07] She doesn’t care about anybody. 她谁都不在乎
[32:09] She did my own boss the same way. 她就是这么解决我老板的
[32:11] Listen to me… She’ll do you,too. 听我说… 她也会解决掉你的
[32:14] Turn around on your knees. On your knees! 转过去跪下 跪下
[32:17] Listen to me. Listen to me! Concha’s crazy. 听我说 孔查就是个疯子
[32:20] Yeah, no arguments here. 我也这么觉得的
[32:21] She’s… She’s killing people… Our people. 她… 她不停杀人… 自己人
[32:25] It’s got to stop. 是时候停下了
[32:28] I should have stopped it a long time ago. 很早前我就该不干了的
[32:32] We shouldn’t be here doing these things. 我们不应该在这里做这种事
[32:36] Maybe you’re just a psycho. 也许你就是个神经病
[32:38] If that’s true, then shoot me. Shoot me. 如果你真是 开枪吧 开枪
[32:41] But if not, let me finish this. 如果你不是 让我来结束这一切
[32:44] I will deal with Concha. 我会处理掉孔查
[32:47] You walk away… I walk away. 你让一步 我也退一步
[32:50] I walk away! 我消失
[32:52] Never see each other. The neighborhood is yours. 然后永远不回来 这地盘就是你的
[32:58] How would you do it? 你要怎么解决她
[33:01] Being a spy, you have to get comfortable 做一个间谍 你得习惯
[33:03] with the idea of people doing bad things for good reasons, 好人做坏事
[33:08] doing good things for bad reasons. 或者坏人做好事
[33:14] You do the best you can. 只能尽力而为
[34:20] You can go back to your store. 你可以回去开店了
[34:21] They’re never gonna come to your neighborhood again. 他们不会再出现在你的街区上了
[34:29] You can count it… It’s all there. 你可以点一下… 钱都在那儿了
[34:30] That’s all right. 不用了
[34:33] Actually, here. 这个给你
[34:35] That’s most of it back, less some expenses. 扣除一些必要开销 钱都在这儿了
[34:39] I just needed a wad of cash 我只是需要一叠钱
[34:40] to run through some bank accounts. 在几个银行账户中转一转
[34:42] It’s complicated. 这事很复杂
[34:43] I wasn’t gonna take your life savings. 但我本来也没打算拿走你的积蓄
[34:52] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么了
[34:53] I’m gonna tell the others so that they know what you did. 我想告诉其他人 让他们知道你做过的事
[34:56] No, seriously, it ends here. 不 说真的 这事就在这里结束
[34:58] For everyone’s safety, 你不能告诉任何人
[34:59] you can never tell anyone, ever, about this. 这样对大家都好
[35:02] I’m just some crazy guy who robbed your store one day. 我只是曾经抢过你店铺的一个疯子
[35:06] And we can never meet again, you understand? 然后我们再也不会见面了 你明白了吗
[35:16] Thank you. 谢谢你
[35:19] I’m gonna go. 我要走了
[35:42] The retirement luncheon for Michael Westen. 为迈克尔·韦斯顿举办的退休午宴
[35:45] I love it. I should have brought you a gold watch. 我喜欢 应该送你块金表的
[35:48] Have a seat. 请坐
[35:50] I have your new life right here. 你的新生活就始于此了
[35:55] You’ll start on the night shift, 你一开始得上夜班
[35:57] but if you’re a good boy, you work hard, keep your nose clean, 但如果你表现良好 努力工作 不惹是生非
[36:00] you will be the day security manager in a couple years, 过几年你就能当上保安部白班经理了
[36:04] and I think that there’s a dental plan in there, too. 里面好像还提供牙医保险
[36:11] This… Is awkward. 这… 太尴尬了
[36:15] I’ve decided not to take the job. 我已经决定不接受这份工作了
[36:19] Oh, Michael. 迈克尔
[36:22] I’m down here in a government paycheck. 政府出钱让我来这儿解决你的问题
[36:23] The good citizens of this country 我会让你的生活痛苦不堪
[36:24] are gonna continue to pay me to make your life miserable. 而这个国家的好公民们还会替我付账
[36:27] I’m telling you, take a look at this folder. 我告诉你 好好看看这份文件
[36:29] It’d be much easier for both of us. 你和我都会好过些
[36:32] Actually, I have an even bigger folder. 事实上 我给你准备了一份更厚的文件
[36:37] You like to talk about our close, personal friendship. 你不是喜欢谈我们亲密的私人交情嘛
[36:40] I took it a step further. 我让它更进一步
[36:41] I set up an offshore business in both of our names. 我以我们两个的名义开了一个海外公司
[36:44] I gave you $100,000 in cash over the last week. 我上周给了你十万现金
[36:47] Actually, it’s just 10 grand deposited over and over, 但其实只是十万块钱存过来存过去
[36:50] but it sure looks like a whole lot of money. 但看着可是一大笔钱啊
[36:52] – What are you talking about? – Not done. -你在说什么 -还没完
[36:53] There are other things that document our friendship. 还有其他事情记录了我们的友谊
[36:56] Uh, there’s you in my place without a warrant 这个是你 在没有搜查令的情况下
[36:59] eating my yogurt. 在我家喝酸奶
[37:01] There you are riding around in a convertible Mustang, 这是你开着野马敞篷跑车到处转悠
[37:04] which I upgraded you to. 跑车是我帮你升级的
[37:06] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[37:09] I got to say, it looks pretty convincing to me. 我得说 这些证据对我来说挺有说服力的
[37:17] That’s a career-ender there, agent Bly. 这可是你职业生涯的终点 布莱探员
[37:20] All right, I’m listening. 好吧 你有什么条件
[37:23] I want the dossier on my burn notice. 我要那份我上黑名单的档案
[37:25] Yeah, confidential, I know, 我知道 机密文件嘛
[37:26] But since we’re such close, personal friends… 但谁让我们是有着亲密交情的朋友
[37:30] We can keep this just between us. 你知我知 天知地知不就行了
[37:41] I’ll wait for your call, buddy. 等你的好消息 兄弟
[37:58] Hey buddy. 老兄
[38:00] Listen, I just wanted to let you know 听着 我只想告诉你
[38:01] that the lady friend got a big, fat apology from your buddy Bly, 我女朋友刚刚收到你的伙计布莱的真挚歉意
[38:05] so you pulled it off. 所以 你成功了
[38:06] It worked out okay? 道歉好用吗
[38:07] Oh, better than okay. 不只是好用啊
[38:08] I got a toothbrush here now, 我在她家都有牙刷了
[38:10] and I think I might get that Cadillac, too. 我觉得我很可能还会收获那辆凯迪拉克
[38:12] Kind of a makeup present. 算是补偿的礼物吧
[38:14] So there’s no hard feelings? 所以没有伤感情吗
[38:15] No, no, I think it boosted my cred, actually. 完全没有 反而加强了我的诚信度
[38:18] I mean, I got the CSS to back off. 有了中央安全局给我撑腰
[38:20] I got some super spy juice going now. 现在干起间谍来更得心应手
[38:22] Glad I could help, Sam. 很高兴我能帮上忙 萨姆
[38:24] Oh, Mike, 迈克
[38:25] one other thing I wanted to give you a heads-up on. 有件事我得提前给你个警告
[38:28] I just got off the phone with Fi a few minutes ago. 我几分钟前刚跟菲打完电话
[38:30] You know, she’s been helping me 你知道的 她在我女朋友这件事上
[38:32] with this whole girlfriend thing, 帮了不少忙
[38:33] And I just wanted to tell you man-to-man, 我得坦率地跟你讲
[38:36] you better get ready for the big talk. 你得做好进行一番长谈的准备
[38:38] She is coming over there. I mean she should be there any… 她在去你家的路上 我是说她随时可能会
[38:41] Got to go. 挂了
[38:46] So, Bly is gone. 那么 布莱滚蛋了
[38:49] As promised, we talk about us, or I kick your ass. 你保证过的 我们谈谈 不然我就胖揍你一顿
[38:55] Fi, I don’t know what to tell you. 菲 我不知道该跟你说什么
[38:59] You promised, Michael. 你承诺过的 迈克尔
[39:00] Yeah, I promised to talk about it. 是 我保证跟你谈一谈
[39:02] I didn’t promise I’d know what to say. 但我没办法保证我知道该说什么
[39:03] I just want to know where I stand. 我只是想知道我对你来说到底算什么
[39:06] I’ve been here a while. It’s been fun. 我已经在这里待了一段时间 这里很有意思
[39:09] Is this going anywhere? 但这样会有结果吗
[39:11] Fi, do you remember when we were together? 菲 你还记得我们在一起的时候吗
[39:13] We were profoundly unhappy. 我们非常的不快乐
[39:14] I still have scars to prove it. 有疤为证
[39:16] You remember Dublin, Germany? 你还记得都柏林 德国吗
[39:19] Yes. 记得
[39:19] I just can’t do that again. 我只是没办法再来一次
[39:26] So you want to be with someone else? 所以你要跟别的女人在一起
[39:28] No. 不是
[39:30] Fi… 菲…
[39:36] As unhappy as we were, 尽管我们那时那么不快乐
[39:39] I don’t think there’s anyone I could be with 但我没办法想象跟别人在一起
[39:42] that would make me happier than you. 会比你更能让我快乐
[39:46] And I don’t know if that’s good enough… 我不知道这样说够不够…
[39:49] No, it’s not. 不 当然不够
[39:56] Oh, sorry! Sorry! 对不起 对不起
[39:58] Fi, Fi, I didn’t mean that. 菲 菲 我不是故意的
[40:02] Fi. 菲
[40:04] Fi. 菲
[40:14] Fi, hold on. Hold on. 菲 等等 等等
[40:16] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 等等
[40:25] You’re gonna get yourself hurt. 你会弄伤自己的
[40:29] Stop it. 停下
[40:30] I’m warning you, Fiona. 我警告你 菲欧娜
[40:38] No. 不
[41:19] In any kind of covert intelligence operation, 在所有秘密行动中
[41:22] it’s important to be careful what you wish for. 小心对待你期许的东西非常重要
[41:32] The information that you fight so hard to get 你艰苦奋斗得来的情报
[41:35] may be everything you wished for, 可能是你一直期待的东西
[41:39] or it may just make your life more complicated. 也可能只会让你的生活更复杂
[41:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:58] Have fun with it. 好好享受
[42:05] “Classified” “机密”
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme