Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing… 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:18] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:24] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who’s informing on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:29] You know spies — A bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:32] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:33] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:34] …If you’re desperate… 要是绝望的话
[00:35] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:36] Bottom line… until You figure out who burned you, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:40] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:46] For most people, a night out at the Miami clubs 对大多数人而言 在迈阿密夜店的一夜
[00:48] is a chance to see and be seen. 就是引人注意和被别人吸引的一夜
[00:52] When you’re under government surveillance, 但如果你被政府监视着的话
[00:53] it’s a different story. 那就另当别论了
[00:55] You still want to know who’s watching you, 你仍然会想知道是谁在注视着你
[00:57] but the reasons are a little different. 但理由会有些不同
[00:58] Looks like you’ve had visitors. 看起来你有访客到了
[01:00] Took them long enough. 他们可真是费了一番功夫
[01:02] Sprinkle a mixture of flour and dayglow powder on your floor 离开之前 在地板上撒上
[01:05] before you go out, 面粉和荧光粉的混合物
[01:06] and you’ll know whether you’ve had any visitors 你就会知道是否有人来过
[01:08] and what they were after. 以及他们找的是什么
[01:09] A three-man team? 一个三人小队
[01:10] Sounds about right… Two sneakers and a loafer. 似乎是的 两个穿运动鞋的和一个穿拖鞋的
[01:13] They’re not terribly careful, your surveillance. 你的监视者们不是很小心啊
[01:15] You don’t always have to get that clever, though. 但你不用总是这么聪明
[01:17] Sometimes they want you to know what they’re up to. 有时候 他们想让你知道他们要做什么
[01:20] They weren’t hiding. 他们没有藏起来
[01:22] I miss your FBI detail. 我有点想念你的联邦调查局小分队了
[01:23] They were really kind of sweet. 他们还算可爱
[01:25] The feds were errand boys. 政府官员不过是跑腿小弟
[01:26] But these guys, on the other hand, 但这些人
[01:28] might actually know something useful. 可能真的知道点有用的信息
[01:30] Honestly, I don’t know why they bother. 说真的 我不明白他们为什么这么麻烦
[01:32] They should just put a bullet in your head and be done with it. 一枪打爆你的头不就完了吗
[01:34] Apparently, I’m more valuable alive than dead. 很显然 我活着比死了更有价值
[01:36] But I’m sure they’ll take it under advisement. 但我相信他们会考虑你说的的
[01:39] You think they’re listening? 你觉得他们在监听吗
[01:46] Yeah, mom. 妈妈
[01:46] Michael, there are men here outside the house with guns! 迈克尔 有人持枪站在屋外面
[01:50] What? What men? 什么 什么人
[01:51] I don’t know. They’ve been watching. 我不知道 他们一直在监视着
[01:53] – They’re coming inside. – Call the cops. Call them right now. -他们进来了 -报警 现在就报警
[02:05] Take the van and cover the street. 搞定那辆小货车 监视好整条街
[02:06] Not a problem. 没问题
[02:24] Stop right there. 别过来
[02:24] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的 没事的
[02:36] Mom? 妈妈
[02:38] Mom! 妈妈
[02:40] 14 minutes? Aw, I figured you for 12. 14分钟 我以为你只用12分钟呢
[02:44] It’s probably those causeways, though. 虽然可能是因为那些堤道
[02:46] You’ll have to forgive my sketchy Miami geography. 你得原谅我对迈阿密的路线不是很熟悉
[02:49] I’m new in town. 我是新来的
[02:50] We nearly got lost coming from your place. 我们从你家出来就差点迷了路
[02:52] Mom, you okay? 妈妈 你还好吗
[02:53] They cut the phone lines. I couldn’t call the police. 他们剪断了电话线 我没法报警
[02:56] They broke in… 他们闯进来
[02:57] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没关系 没关系
[02:59] You want to tell me who you are? 要告诉我你是谁吗
[03:01] I’m the new man in your life. 我是你生活的新成员
[03:06] It’s okay. 没事的
[03:08] You pissed off a lot of people, 你惹怒了不少人
[03:09] getting your hands on the homeland-security directive authorizing 还想调查给你发黑名单的
[03:12] your burn notice. 国家安全部指挥员
[03:13] You’re a private citizen now. 你现在是个普通人了
[03:14] You’re not supposed to touch that kind of thing. 你不该碰那种东西了
[03:16] I asked nicely. 我可是很客气的
[03:17] You wanted attention from someone 你想吸引食物链
[03:19] a little higher up on the food chain. 上层人员的注意
[03:21] That’s about right. 你说得对
[03:21] It’s your lucky day. Here I am. 那今天可真是你的幸运日了 我来了
[03:24] And here I will stay… 我会一直待到
[03:28] until you back off. 你放弃为止
[03:30] Michael, why are they doing this? 迈克尔 他们为什么要这样做
[03:31] Are you in some kind of trouble? 你是不是惹麻烦了
[03:33] Not now. Not now, mom. 不是现在 不是现在 妈妈
[03:34] Your problem is with me, not with her. 你是来找我的 不是找她
[03:36] You have no business coming here. 你无权跑到这里来
[03:38] Oh, no, but we do. 不 我们确实有权
[03:39] See, you’re a major security risk. 你是个危险分子
[03:40] You just assaulted two federal agents. 你刚袭击了两位联邦探员
[03:43] Go ahead. Arrest me. 来呀 逮捕我呀
[03:44] I’d like to take a look at the indictment. 我倒想看看控告书
[03:49] – Wouldn’t you, now? – Yeah. -你就这幅德行 -没错
[03:52] Listen, you be a good boy, and I’ll get out of your hair. 你乖乖的 我就不会来找你麻烦
[03:57] Until then, I’ll need to keep looking. 否则 我就会一直监视你
[04:00] God! 天呐
[04:05] Sorry. You can’t be too careful. 抱歉 小心驶得万年船
[04:07] There are two kinds of government surveillance… 政府监控有两种形式
[04:09] The kind that’s there to look for something, 一种来翻箱倒柜找东西
[04:11] and the kind that’s just there to make your life difficult. 还有一种就是为了给你的生活找点麻烦
[04:31] Mike, you get problems Like that, call me. 麦克 你遇到这种问题就该给我打电话
[04:34] I still got pull in that department. 在那个部门里这点能耐我还是有的
[04:35] Maybe I can get them to go home. 也许我能让他们回去
[04:36] I don’t want them to go home. I need this guy in town. 我不想要他们走 我需要这个人待在镇上
[04:39] I need to know who he is and what he knows. 我得知道他是谁 他知道些什么
[04:40] I can help you with that, then. 那我能在这方面帮你一把
[04:42] I tried. I got your voice mail. 我试过了 我收到你的语音邮件了
[04:44] Yeah, sorry about that. 很抱歉
[04:46] It’s the new lady friend. 都是因为我的新女朋友
[04:48] She puts a lot of demands on my time, if you know what I mean. 她占了我大把的时间 你知道我的意思吧
[04:50] I don’t, and I don’t want to know. 我不知道 我也不想知道
[04:52] Well, at least I’m off your couch. 至少我不用睡你家沙发了
[04:54] So, who do you think was at your mom’s? 那你觉得在你妈妈家的那个人是谁
[04:55] They sound like charmers. 听起来很厉害的样子
[04:56] You tell me. 你告诉我啊
[04:57] What are your FBI friends telling you? 你联邦调查局的朋友告诉了你什么
[04:59] Nothing. 什么都没说
[05:00] They’d be pissed if they found out 他们如果发现有人在他们头上撒野
[05:01] somebody pulled rank on them. 会气疯的
[05:03] These intelligence outfits… 这些情报用具
[05:04] They’re springing up faster than frickin’ Starbucks these days. 最近它们增长得比星巴克还快
[05:09] Let me know if you hear anything. 如果你知道了什么 告诉我
[05:10] Mmm, where are you going? 你去哪儿
[05:11] I got to scrounge up a job. 我得去找工作
[05:14] My mom’s house needs remodeling. 我妈妈的房子需要重建
[05:16] I might have to call Lucy. 我可能得给露西打电话
[05:17] What about my S.E.A.L. buddy? 我海空陆渗透侦察组的伙计呢
[05:18] That thing I was telling you about? 就是我跟你说过的那事
[05:20] Is that a job or a favor? 这是给我份工作还是找我帮忙
[05:21] No, it’s a job. It’s real money. 当然是工作了 有现款拿的
[05:23] He’s a great guy, Mike. He saved my ass several times. 他是个好人 迈克 他救了我好几次
[05:26] He’s a boat-repo guy. 他是做船只回收的
[05:28] It’s a tough job. He just needs some muscle. 工作很辛苦 他只需要肌肉男
[05:30] Muscle? Great. 肌肉 太棒了
[05:33] There she is. 她来了
[05:33] – There you go, Sammy. – Thank you, doll. -给你 萨米 -谢谢你 美妞儿
[05:35] Plant one right there. 这边亲一个
[05:39] You sure I can’t get you anything? 你确定什么都不要吗
[05:41] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[05:42] I have out-of-town guests I need to attend to. 我得去招待一些外地来的客人
[05:45] You have fun. 玩的开心
[05:45] Mike, call me, now. 迈克 记得给我打电话
[05:54] You can tie up a lot of resources 让被监听的电话线路保持畅通
[05:56] by keeping a bugged phone line open. 你就能占用很多人力资源
[05:58] As long as it’s open, 只要电话线保持通畅
[05:59] they’re supposed to keep listening. 他们就得不停的收听
[06:08] You have reached the consulate of the Commonwealth of Belize. 这里是伯利兹联邦理事馆
[06:11] Leave your message after the tone. 请在哔声后留言
[06:14] D-d-7-2-4-7-8 D-d-7-2-4-7-8.
[06:18] Say a few cryptic things now and then 时不时的说一些语义模糊的话
[06:20] and they’ll be stuck in their little van, 他们就会一直困在他们的小货车中
[06:22] trying to figure out what the hell you’re doing. 试图弄懂你到底在干什么
[06:24] 5 pm, March 15th, 20%. 5月15日下午5点 20%
[06:28] They can’t go home, can’t grab a bite to eat, 他们不能回家 不能吃东西
[06:30] can’t take a leak. 连尿尿都不行
[06:31] Only you will have it, and a limited number of viewers 只有你能拥有 还有一小部分
[06:34] who are also gonna be lucky enough to buy… 幸运的观众也能购买
[06:37] And the longer they’re stuck in a van with a set of headphones, 他们戴着耳机在小货车里待得越久
[06:39] the more you can find out about them. 你就越了解他们
[06:41] Just look at that round cut… Brilliant. 看看那个圆形切口 太漂亮了
[06:51] Appreciate you coming, Mike. 谢谢你过来 迈克
[06:52] Sam’s told me a good deal about you. 萨姆经常提起你
[06:54] Really? 真的吗
[06:56] Come on, Mike, don’t be like that. 得了吧 迈克 别这样
[06:57] Virgil is one of us. 维吉尔是我们的人
[06:58] S.E.A.L. Teams, Panama, Iraq, China. 海空陆渗透侦察组 巴拿马和伊朗和中国
[07:01] Last time I checked, I had top-secret clearance. 上次我查的时候 我有顶级机密授权
[07:05] But I haven’t checked in a while. 但我有段时间没查看了
[07:06] Sam tells me you’re some kind of spy… 萨姆说你是间谍
[07:09] 维吉尔 潜在客户
[07:11] …or used to be. 或者说曾是个间谍
[07:13] Y’all want a beer? 你们要啤酒吗
[07:14] Yeah, I’ll take one. 给我来一瓶
[07:15] I knew you’d want one, Sam. What about you, Mike? 我知道你要 萨姆 你呢 迈克
[07:17] It might be hot in that jacket. 穿这件夹克肯定很热吧
[07:19] No, I’m good. What’s the job? 不 我很好 要做什么
[07:21] Pain in my ass. 一件让我着急上火的事
[07:23] I was supposed to repo a Donzi27 ZR 我要给一个帮过我几次的家伙
[07:26] for a guy who’s done me a few favors. 回收一艘唐奇27 ZR
[07:29] But I went to pick the thing up, 但我去收那艘船的时候
[07:31] and a couple of Jamaicans tuned me up but good. 一群牙买加人狠狠揍了我一顿
[07:35] Damn embarrassing. 真丢人
[07:35] Oh, come on, they had 30 years on you 得了吧 他们比你年轻30岁
[07:37] and a baseball bat. 还有跟棒球棍
[07:39] Well, I am on blood thinners. 我在用血液稀释剂
[07:41] Goddamn pills make me light-headed. 这些见鬼的药片让我头晕脑胀
[07:43] Oh, hell, that’s no excuse. Anyway, now I’m in a bind. 见鬼 这不是理由 反正我现在有麻烦了
[07:46] Word gets out I can’t hack it… I’m done. 说出去的话 泼出去的水 我完了
[07:49] I’m not one to ask for help, but there it is. 我不是个喜欢找人帮忙的人 但没办法
[07:52] That’s a fast boat. 那是艘快艇
[07:53] Smuggling? 走私的
[07:54] It’s a high-performance speedboat in a crappy, 一艘停在一个破烂的小艇停靠区里的
[07:56] little hellhole of a marina. 高性能快艇
[07:57] What the hell else is it gonna be? 还能干啥
[07:59] Maybe Cuban cigars, maybe grass… 可能是古巴雪茄 可能是大麻
[08:01] Problem is, these guys have guns, 问题是 这些人有枪
[08:03] and they like to wave them around. 而且他们喜欢拿着枪招摇过市
[08:05] Listen, just pick the thing up, 只要拿了东西
[08:07] point “A” to point “B”! 从一个地方到另一个地方
[08:08] Oh, is that all? Point “A” To point “B”? 这样就完了吗 从一个地方到另一个地方
[08:11] Well, when you put it that way… 如果你这样说的话
[08:12] All right, look, I’d go down there with you guys, 听我说 我也想和你们一起去
[08:14] but these guys know me. 但这些人认识我
[08:17] 2 grand each, cash on delivery. 每人两千 货到付款
[08:20] My buddy Mason is gonna be waiting for it 我朋友梅森会在
[08:23] at a repair warehouse up on 23rd. 23号街的返修仓库等着你
[08:27] Mike, we get Fi involved, we got a three-man team. 迈克 算上菲 我们有个三人小队
[08:30] Do it just like that personnel carrier in Bulgaria. 就像在保加利亚运送人员那次那样做
[08:33] I mean, look, I got to get my new lady friend something nice, 我得给我新女朋友买点好东西
[08:36] and you sure as hell need the cash. 你肯定也需要这笔现金
[08:37] Free gator steaks in it for you… 鳄鱼肉已经给你们准备好了
[08:39] Best in the everglades. 这可是沼泽地里最好的
[08:43] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的
[08:50] You’re towing my car. 你在拖我的车
[08:52] Hey! Yeah. There might be evidence in here. 是啊 这里面可能会有证据
[08:55] Evidence? 证据
[08:56] There’s a busted 8-track and one of my mom’s lamps 里面有一个坏了的八音轨播放器
[08:58] I’m trying to piece back together. 和我妈妈的一盏碎掉的台灯 我试图修好它
[09:00] Well, I guess we’ll find out, won’t we? 我想我们会找到的 不是吗
[09:02] Oh, by the way, we noticed suspicious activity on your phone line, 对了 我们发现你的电话线有可疑行为
[09:05] so we took care of it for you. 所以我们给你接管它了
[09:06] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[09:07] Alas, you won’t have phone service for a while. 对了 你可能这段时间不能用电话了
[09:10] Hey, you want a stick of gum? 你想来片口香糖吗
[09:12] Yeah, thanks. I didn’t catch your name. 谢了 我没听清你的名字
[09:15] No, you didn’t. 是啊 你没有
[09:26] Yeah, Sam, about that job… I’m in. 萨姆 那份活 算我一个
[09:29] Oh, oh, and tell Virgil I need to borrow his truck. 对了 告诉维吉尔 我得借他卡车一用
[10:02] 安德烈 船主
[10:08] Mmm, he’s cute. 他真可爱
[10:10] We’re gonna take his boat. 我们要夺走他的船
[10:11] I doubt he’s gonna give you his phone number. 你说他会不会给你他的电话号码呢
[10:14] Who knows? I’ve had stranger dates. 谁知道呢 我又不是没和陌生人约会过
[10:17] So, what’s Your cover I.D., Mikey? 你的伪装身份是什么 迈迈
[10:20] I think I’m gonna go with… 我想我应该会用
[10:22] devoted employee. 勤劳的雇员
[10:23] How’s… Homer? 你觉得 霍默怎么样
[10:26] Homer. I like it. 霍默 我喜欢
[10:27] As a rule, spies don’t like dealing with cops. 按照常规 间谍不喜欢和警察打交道
[10:30] Covert ops are illegal by definition. 秘密行动一听就知道不合法
[10:33] If they were legal, they wouldn’t need to be covert. 如果合法 就不用秘密行动了
[10:36] Want me to set up that one, Mike? 你想让我拿那一艘开刀吗 迈克
[10:37] The sailboat? 那艘帆船
[10:38] Yeah, that’s good. 不错
[10:43] Still, the police can be useful 但是 警察也能派上点用场
[10:45] if you need a little insurance against people shooting. 可以保证别人不会随便对你开枪
[10:50] Yeah, hi. 你好
[10:50] Um, boy, I don’t know if this is the sort of thing 伙计 我不知道遇到这种事情
[10:53] I should be calling the police about, but… 我该不该报警 但是
[10:56] Oh, I’m at the marina down on Waverly Street. 我在韦弗利大街的小艇停靠区
[11:00] Yeah, I saw some men 是 我看见一些人把一些装着
[11:01] loading bags full of white powder into a sailboat. 白色粉末的袋子装到了帆船上
[11:06] Kind of creeped me out, you know? 有点吓到我了 你知道吧
[11:21] Hey, there! 你好呀
[11:24] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[11:24] Yes, sir. I’m here for that boat. 是的先生 我是为了那艘船来的
[11:27] Oh, you’re with the repo man, huh? 你是替那个回收船只的人来的 对吧
[11:28] My boss, hell of a guy. 我老板 他是个好人
[11:30] He’s like a father to me. You beat him up pretty good. 他对我像父亲一样 你打他打得真狠
[11:32] Yeah, that was unfortunate. 是啊 真不幸
[11:33] I tried to explain the situation to him, you know? 我想要给他解释的
[11:36] But he forced me to clarify my position. 但他逼得我不得不动手
[11:39] This is my property. 这是我的所有物
[11:40] We’ve got paperwork that says otherwise. 但这份文书上不是这样说的
[11:43] Hmm, well, that paperwork is misinformed. 那份文书肯定弄错了
[11:48] Hmm. Why don’t we ask the police to sort this out? 不如我们让警察来解决吧
[11:51] I mean, they’re right over there. 他们就在那边
[11:52] I could holler over to them right now 我能现在就把他们嚷嚷过来
[11:54] and ask them to come sort this out. 解决这事
[11:57] That’s a nice piece. You gonna shoot me with it? 枪不错 你要用它杀了我吗
[11:59] Probably gonna have to shoot her, too. 那你可能得把她也杀了
[12:00] It might be tough to explain to the cops. 不然很难跟警察说清楚呢
[12:02] Or I could just start screaming. 我也可以现在就开始尖叫
[12:04] The way I see it, if this is your boat, 按我看 如果这是你的船
[12:06] these guns are registered, and you’re 100% squeaky clean… 这些枪是登记过的 你完全是清白的
[12:11] You have nothing to worry about. 那你没什么好担心的
[12:12] But if not… 但如果不是
[12:14] All right. 好吧
[12:20] You’re making a serious mistake, man. 你犯了个大错 兄弟
[12:22] You do this… 你这样做了
[12:25] There’s no turning back, you know? 就不能回头了 你知道吗
[12:26] I can’t leave without the boat. 我不能空手离开这里
[12:27] So, if you’re gonna shoot us, get it done. 所以 如果你要杀了我们 赶快
[12:30] Otherwise, we got places to be. 否则 我们还有地方要去
[12:32] You know, we’ll deal with this another time, 等下次没有这么多不相干的人的时候
[12:34] when I got a little bit more privacy. 我们再来处理这件事
[12:35] Ooh, leather seats. 还是真皮座椅呢
[12:37] I can see why you’re so attached to it. 我知道你为什么真么喜欢它了
[12:39] Pretty lady, don’t get too comfortable. 美女 别太悠闲了
[12:41] I’ll see you soon, huh? 我们马上会再见的
[12:43] I promise. 我保证
[13:12] Easy now. 放轻松
[13:18] What you looking for back there? 你在后面找什么
[13:19] He was confident he was getting his boat back. 他很自信一定能找回这艘船
[13:21] I want to make sure there’s no surprises. 我想确认一下不会出什么意外
[13:23] Well, people get attached to their vehicles. 人们会对他们的交通工具产生感情
[13:25] I had a Cadillac Eldorado once. 我曾经有过一辆凯迪拉克埃尔多拉多
[13:28] That thing was part of the family. 它已经成为了我家庭的一份子
[13:29] GPS tracker. 全球定位系统追踪器
[13:30] That’s how our Jamaican friend was gonna find us. 这就是牙买加朋友们要找到我们的方法
[13:32] Son of a bitch. 真是个混蛋
[13:35] Sam, how well do you know Virgil? 萨姆 你有多了解维吉尔
[13:39] You trust him? 你相信他吗
[13:41] He’s like a brother, Mike. 他是我好兄弟 迈克
[13:42] I mean, the guy saved my life. 他救过我的命
[14:01] When you’re going into a meeting cold 如果你要和
[14:03] with people you know nothing about, 你一无所知的陌生人会面
[14:04] you have to be extra careful. 你得格外小心
[14:07] Pay attention to every detail. 留意每个小细节
[14:09] Map out an escape route or two just in case. 安排好一两条逃跑路线以防万一
[14:13] And never, ever show up as yourself. 绝对 绝对不要以真面目示人
[14:18] You Mason? 你是梅森吗
[14:20] 梅森 维吉尔的客户
[14:23] Yeah. Who the hell are you? 是的 你是谁
[14:25] You waiting on a boat delivery? 你是在等一艘船吗
[14:28] Yeah, where’s Virgil? 是啊 维吉尔在哪儿
[14:29] Oh, he can’t make it. He sent me instead. 他来不了了 他派我来替他
[14:32] I’m one of Virgil’s drivers. My name’s Homer. 我是维吉尔的司机 我叫霍默
[14:34] Hold on, Homer. Not coming? 等等 霍默 他不来了
[14:36] What do you mean not coming? He’s supposed to be here. 不来了是什么意思 他应该到场的
[14:37] You know how he is. 你也知道他的
[14:38] Well, I got your boat outside with my team. 你的船就在外面 和我的团队在一起
[14:41] Team? 团队
[14:42] You got other guys outside? 外面还有别的人
[14:44] Another thing you look for 你还需要留意的就是
[14:45] is people who seem overly upset that things have changed, 那些因为事情有变动了而格外焦躁的人
[14:48] details that shouldn’t matter so much. 而这些变动的细节本应没什么大不了
[14:49] Damn! Wow! That is a twin supercharged Sterling. 天呐 这是斯特林牌双增压发动机
[14:53] I got a 400 horsepower back at home. 我家里有一个400马力的
[14:56] I work on it a little bit. 我对这还比较了解
[14:58] Some tip-offs aren’t so subtle, 有一些线索并不那么难找
[15:00] like a detonator sitting on enough chloride 比如说能把整个社区炸成灰的
[15:00] C4炸药 危险
[15:03] to incinerate a city block. 放在氯化物上的炸药
[15:04] Why don’t we move this along? What do you say? 为什么我们不把船搬进来呢 你觉得呢
[15:06] All right, let me go get your boat. 好啊 我去帮你们把船牵来
[15:08] – Well, we’re all gonna go get the boat. – Wow, cowboy. -我们一起去 -当心点
[15:09] No need to get gun happy. 没必要动枪啊
[15:12] Calm down. 冷静点
[15:17] Put it out! 快灭火
[15:42] It’s clear. 没人
[15:43] I don’t think they followed you. 我不觉得他们有跟着你
[15:44] So Virgil, it got pretty hairy back there. 维吉尔 回到那儿去可真够惊险的
[15:46] How well do you know these clients of yours? 你有多了解你这些客户
[15:48] You mean Mason? 你是说梅森吗
[15:49] Like I said, he did me a few favors. 我说过 他帮过我几次忙
[15:51] He had all the paperwork. 他文书齐全
[15:52] It seemed like a simple delivery. 看起来只是次简单的运送而已
[15:54] Mason and his friends are cops, dirty cops. 梅森和他的朋友是警察 坏警察
[15:57] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[15:58] Oh, I wouldn’t lie to me again, Virgil. 别再骗我了 维吉尔
[16:01] They had department-issue Glocks on hip holsters, 他们屁股上挂的是格洛克产的政府专用枪
[16:03] a late-model Crown Vic in the parking lot. 停车场里停着最新款的福特皇冠维多利亚
[16:05] In fact, I think they knew you. 事实上 我觉得他们认识你
[16:07] You know what it sounded like to me?! 你知道这在我看来像什么吗
[16:08] They do know me! 他们确实认识我
[16:11] For some boat repos that went bad. 因为一些坏掉的回收船只
[16:14] They came to me! I got a daughter in Tampa! 他们找上了我 我有个女儿在坦帕
[16:17] They took pictures! 他们拍了照
[16:18] They said they’d hurt her if I didn’t help! 他们说我不帮忙的话就要伤害她
[16:20] Why do they want that boat so bad? 他们为什么这么想要这艘船
[16:21] How the hell do I know? It’s a Donzi27 ZR. 我怎么知道 这是唐奇27 ZR
[16:24] Must be worth a couple hundred grand. 肯定值几十万大洋
[16:26] They were ready to incinerate it and you. 他们准备把它和你烧成灰
[16:28] I mean, it’s a nice boat, but it’s not worth 这艘船确实不错 但还不至于
[16:30] killing the four of us and blowing up a boatyard. 把我们四个都杀了然后炸掉一个船坞
[16:32] Sam, you know I wouldn’t do this to you. 萨姆 你知道我不会这样对你的
[16:36] I may be a son of a bitch for dragging you into this, 也许我把你们牵扯进来是混蛋了点
[16:38] but if I had Any other choice… Come on! 但如果我有别的选择的话 别这样
[16:40] Please. Please. 求你了 求你了
[16:45] Hey, Mike. 迈克
[16:51] You know how I told you Virgil saved my life and all that? 我和你说过维吉尔救过我的命那些事
[16:56] The truth is it’s… It’s more complicated. 事实上 事情比这还复杂
[16:59] Back in ’84, I was in East Germany. 84年 我在东德
[17:03] I made some mistakes, Mike… 我犯了些错 迈克
[17:06] Did some stuff I shouldn’t have. 做了一些不该做的事
[17:08] Virgil gave me a second chance 维吉尔给了我第二次机会
[17:09] when I sure as hell didn’t deserve it. 而我那时一点也不值得他给我那个机会
[17:12] I owe him, Mike. 我欠他的 迈克
[17:13] – Sam… – It’s his daughter. -萨姆 -那是他女儿
[17:15] Look, if you’re not in on this, I got to handle it myself. 如果你不参加的话 我自己去解决
[17:18] You can’t handle this by yourself, Sam. 你一个人做不来 萨姆
[17:20] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[17:28] We need a place to stash him. 我们得找个地方把他藏起来
[17:31] And my third tour, I was laid up for six months 我第三次服役的时候 因为脚伤感染
[17:33] with infected feet and some kind of agent orange disease. 和枯叶剂中毒 我有六个月都卧床不起
[17:38] Oh, that’s horrible. 真可怕
[17:40] Hurt all over, kind of achy. 全身是伤 很疼
[17:43] They thought I was after disability. 他们觉得我会残疾
[17:46] I know that one, when they don’t believe you. 我明白 他们就是不相信你
[17:48] Exactly. 正是如此
[17:49] So, when I got back, I got into boat repo. 所以我回来之后 就干起了船只回收
[17:53] And that was fine for a while. 一开始是很不错
[17:55] Till, of course, my wife passed away. 直到我妻子去世
[17:56] And then things went downhill. 然后一切都开始走下坡路了
[17:58] I think we can skip the life story. 我觉得我们可以略过这些自传故事
[17:59] Virgil’s only going to be here a night, maybe two. 维吉尔只会在这儿待上一两天
[18:04] Where’s the hatchet, mom? 那把小斧子在哪儿 妈妈
[18:06] Try the utility drawer. 可能在那个多功能抽屉里
[18:07] I don’t want to be an imposition. 我不想成为你们的负担
[18:09] I can sleep out in the back if you need. 如果需要的话 我可以睡在屋外面
[18:10] Oh, no, I don’t mind, really. 不不 不用这样 真的
[18:12] I’d never see Michael at all 如果迈克尔不带朋友回来的话
[18:13] if he didn’t bring his friends over. 我根本就见不到他
[18:15] I know what that’s like. 我明白这种感觉
[18:17] I don’t get to see my daughter Trudy very much, either. 我也不常见到我女儿特鲁迪
[18:20] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[18:21] If was worse after he went overseas, 在迈克尔老爸98年去世 和他出国之后
[18:23] and Michael’s father died in ’98. 我们见面的机会更少了
[18:25] How did you lose your wife? 你妻子是怎么过世的
[18:27] Cancer. She was a nurse at the V.A. 因为癌症 她在退役军人管理局做护士
[18:29] Of course, that’s how we met. 当然 我们就是那样相遇的
[18:38] Find anything? 有什么收获吗
[18:39] No. Tore the seats out. 没 把座椅都拆下来了
[18:41] I’m working on the carpeting. Nothing yet. 我现在准备搜一下地毯 现在还没找到
[18:43] Check under the subfloor. 在底层地板下找找
[18:44] Mike, I got a hatchet and a vise grip. 迈克 我只有一把斧头和一个扳手
[18:49] Okay. I’ll work something out. 行 我会找到点什么的
[18:50] Call me if you find anything. 有发现的话叫我
[18:51] My surveillance has had a good 14 hours 我的监视者可能会在这整整14小时内
[18:53] to get into my place again. 再闯进我家
[18:55] I got to get back there. 我得回去了
[18:56] Say “hi” for me! 替我给他们问好
[18:58] You can turn an old TV into an oscilloscope 你可以用价值150美元的硬件
[19:01] with about $150 worth of hardware. 将一台旧电视改装成一个示波器
[19:03] It’ll electrocute you if you’re not careful, 如果你不小心的话就会被电到
[19:05] but it makes a decent bug detector. 但这却是很好的监听器探测器
[19:07] If you don’t want to tip off anyone who might be listening, 如果你不想让任何可能在监听你的人起疑
[19:10] you have to be prepared to keep talking for a few hours. 你就得做好不停的说上几个小时的准备
[19:13] Oh, another “No confidence” vote in the Italian parliament. 意大利议会又收到了一份不信任投票
[19:16] Any thoughts? 你有什么看法吗
[19:17] As interested as I am in European politics, 以我对欧洲政坛的兴趣
[19:20] I was thinking this would be a good opportunity 我觉得现在谈谈你为什么离开我
[19:22] for us to discuss why exactly you left me. 时机正好
[19:27] Of course, when you have to keep talking, 当然了 当你不得不喋喋不休的时候
[19:29] it’s an opportunity for someone to hijack the conversation 对某些人来说 他们就正好利用这个机会
[19:32] for their own purposes. 把话题转向自己希望的方向
[19:34] Oh, I think now is the perfect time. 我觉得现在时机正好
[19:38] It was a difficult time. 那段时间很艰难
[19:39] There was an important reason. It was years ago. 确实有个很重要的原因 是几年前的事了
[19:43] We should… Let me gather my thoughts, 我们应该 让我好好想想
[19:45] and we can talk about this another time. 然后我们下次再谈吧
[19:48] Not even a goodbye, Michael? 连再见都不说一声吗 迈克
[20:07] If you remember, I made you dinner that night. 你还记得的话 那天我给你做了晚饭
[20:10] Well, had I known it was the last supper, 要是我知道那是”最后的晚餐”
[20:11] I would have chewed slower. 我会嚼得再慢一点
[20:14] If you recall, my cover was blown. 记得不 那时我的身份已经暴露了
[20:18] You could have left a note. 你本来可以留个言给我
[20:19] Leaving notes is bad tradecraft. 好间谍是不会留言的
[20:20] It could have put you in danger. 那有可能置你于危险之中
[20:23] You ran away in the middle of the night for my benefit? 所以你半夜跑路也是为了我好吗
[20:30] Believe it or not, Fi, yeah, it was for your benefit. 不管你信不信 菲 我确实是为你好
[20:34] And yours. 也是为你自己
[20:38] Yes, Fi, and mine. 对 菲 也是为了我自己
[20:42] Thanks, Michael. 谢谢 迈克
[20:45] A little honesty is…refreshing 原来诚实是 那么伤人
[21:14] Let us take some pictures to celebrate this special night. 我们照几张照片来庆祝这个特殊的夜晚吧
[21:18] What a great idea. 这个主意不错
[21:22] The optical bug is a high-tech toy 光学窃听器是一种能从窗户
[21:24] that shoots a light beam in a window. 发射光波的高科技小玩意儿
[21:27] It picks up vibrations from the glass 它能捕捉玻璃的振动
[21:29] and translates it into speech. 并还原成声音
[21:31] How’s that one? Can I see it? 那张怎么样 我能看看吗
[21:35] You can’t see the beam with the naked eye, 肉眼无法看见那束光
[21:37] but take the infrared filter off a digital camera, 但是把相机的红外滤镜去掉之后
[21:39] and it shows up nicely. 它就无所遁形了
[21:43] As high-tech as a laser mic is, they’re not hard to defeat. 镭射麦克风这种水平的高科技不难破解
[21:46] They pick up vibrations on the glass, 他们要捕捉玻璃的振动
[21:49] so you supply your own vibrations. 那你就多制造点振动呗
[21:51] You had to do that now? 你必须现在去做吗
[21:53] I didn’t say I’d help you for free. 我可没说免费帮你哦
[21:56] You found the eavesdropper. 你找到了窃听者
[21:58] I’ll go over to his little listening post, 我到他窃听的地方等着
[22:00] wait till he leaves, see where he scurries to. 看他离开以后去哪里
[22:04] You think he’s the one who burned you? 你觉得他是封杀你那个人吗
[22:05] No, but he came here to show me who’s boss. 不 但他来我这里耀武扬威
[22:08] He’s one step closer. 我觉得我离真相又近了一步
[22:12] We should do this more often. 我们应该经常这么聊聊天
[22:21] Yeah, Sam. 萨姆
[22:22] Mikey, I’ve been calling all night. 迈迈 我给你打了一晚上电话
[22:23] Yeah, it wasn’t safe to talk earlier. 之前讲话不安全
[22:26] What’s up? 发生什么事了
[22:27] You better get over here…now. 你最好过来 马上
[22:33] Mom, where’s Virgil? We need to talk. 妈 维吉尔在哪 我们得聊一下
[22:36] He’s still asleep. 他还在睡呢
[22:38] Have you been up all night? 你昨晚通宵了吗
[22:39] Yeah. Virgil! 对 维吉尔
[22:44] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[22:47] He’s in my bedroom. 他在我的卧室
[22:53] He’s lonely, Michael… 他很孤单 迈克
[22:55] And so am I! 我也是
[22:57] It’s been a long time since your father died. 你爸死了很久了
[22:59] And sometimes I think it would be good 而且有些时候我觉得
[23:01] for us to have more of a family. 家里还是多点人好
[23:03] Oh, with Virgil? 和维吉尔吗
[23:04] He lives in a beat-up trailer. 他住在一部破拖车里
[23:06] Half of his meals come from roadkill. 有一半的口粮来自路上被轧死的动物
[23:08] Stop being so judgmental, Michael! 别这么武断 迈克
[23:11] All right, your father had problems, too. 你老爹也有一堆毛病
[23:13] Wake him up! 把他弄醒
[23:15] Have him meet me out in the backyard. 叫他到后院来找我
[23:16] It’s important. 有重要的事
[23:22] I ripped her open, and there it was. 我把她给拆了 然后找到这些
[23:24] I’m guessing about $10 million, give or take. 我觉得大概有一千万美金
[23:27] But nobody ever thinks of packing it 可是居然没人在打包的时候
[23:28] in something with a goddamn handle. 想着用个他妈的带把手的东西
[23:31] Is this money real? 是真钱吗
[23:33] Oh, yeah. 当然
[23:34] It’s probably headed toward Aruba or Anguilla… 估计是运往阿鲁巴岛或者安圭拉岛的
[23:35] one of those Caribbean money holes. 加勒比的那些销金窟之一
[23:37] 10 million reasons to want us dead. 这里有”一千万”个理由弄死我们
[23:40] Come on, Mike. 得了 迈克
[23:41] That’s a glass-half-empty way of looking at it. 别这么悲观了
[23:43] Mason probably stumbled upon the money-smuggling operation, 梅森估计在金钱走私上失手过
[23:46] didn’t want to risk pulling the heist himself. 所以不愿意冒险自己动手
[23:48] You were the cutout, you deliver the boat, 你来当替死鬼 把船送到
[23:49] he shoots you, 然后他给你一枪
[23:51] and 300 gallons of burning methyl chloride cleans up the mess. 300加仑燃烧的氯甲烷就能毁尸灭迹
[23:54] Jesus. 上帝啊
[23:56] What do I do? 那我应该怎么办
[23:57] Well, for now… 现在的话
[24:00] dump the boat. 先把船丢掉
[24:02] You have any way of reaching these cops? 你有办法联系上那些条子吗
[24:11] I got a number. 我有个号码
[24:18] Naw, this ain’t Virgil. 不 我不是维吉尔
[24:19] This is your buddy Homer. Remember me? 我是你的老弟霍默 还记得我不
[24:22] No, he ain’t around. Y’all have to deal with me now. 不 他不在我旁边 现在我管事
[24:25] And I wanna meet. 我要见你
[24:28] When work in a covered identity, 当你隐藏身份出任务的时候
[24:30] the safest thing is to let the target take the lead. 最安全的方式就是让目标行先手
[24:33] You’ve got more information than he does. 你掌握的信息比他多
[24:35] You want to keep that edge. 这是你要保持的优势
[24:36] Hey, you brought your friends. 你带了朋友
[24:38] We got a little party going on here, don’t we? 我们这是要开派对吗
[24:41] You want some fries? 要来点薯条吗
[24:44] How would you like to die choking on them? 你觉得吃死这死法怎么样
[24:45] Oh, they’re good. 很好吃的
[24:47] Not that good, but they’re good. 没有好吃到要死的程度 但确实很好吃
[24:50] Now, see, That is just unfriendly. 你现在一点都不友好
[24:53] Where’s Virgil? 维吉尔在哪儿
[25:12] Seems a shame just to dump it. 就这么丢掉有点可惜了
[25:14] It is a nice boat. 这是艘好船
[25:15] Yeah, it’s a nice boat. 这确实是艘好船
[25:16] It’s a nice boat with a great big hole in the deck 这是一艘甲板上有个巨大的洞
[25:18] and a bunch of guys with guns looking for it. 还有一群枪手在找的好船
[25:20] Oh, yeah. 没错
[25:22] Thank you, Sam. 谢谢你 萨姆
[25:22] Yeah, Virg, when this is over, 维吉 事情都解决以后
[25:24] if we’re not dead, thank me then. 如果我们还没有死 那时候再谢我
[25:28] All right, Sam. 好吧 萨姆
[25:30] I don’t know where he is. He’s holed up somewhere. 我不知道他在哪儿 他躲起来了
[25:32] Listen, we got a real problem here. 听我说 我们有个大麻烦
[25:34] Well, that’s right. 没错
[25:35] We want out of this. 我们想处理掉这个麻烦
[25:36] But those guys we took the boat from… 可是把船给我们那些人
[25:38] they’re coming after us. 他们一直追着我们不放
[25:39] If you could see your way to helping us… 要是你可以帮一下我们
[25:41] That’s your problem. 那是你的事
[25:42] Well, seeing how we have your $10 million, 鉴于目前我们拿了你的一千万美金
[25:45] I guess that makes it your problem, too. 这也变成你的麻烦了
[25:52] Now, I know you guys didn’t want to get involved in this. 我知道你们不愿意牵扯进来
[25:54] You wanted us to do your dirty work for you. 你只想让我们替你们干脏活累活
[25:58] It’s $10 million. 可这是一千万美金
[26:00] I know you must have big plans for it. 你肯定需要用它来做很多事
[26:05] All right, fine. 好吧
[26:06] You give us a time and a place, 给我一个时间和地点
[26:07] put the Jamaicans there with my money, 把牙买加人和我的钱带去
[26:09] and we’ll handle it. 然后我们来处理
[26:11] And then we walk away? 然后就没我们事了吗
[26:13] ‘Cause if I see another barrel of chemicals 要是我再看见
[26:17] with my name on it… 写了我名字的燃料罐
[26:18] Let me put it this way… you bring me my money, 换句话说 你把我的钱还给我
[26:20] and you got nothing to worry about. 就没你什么事儿了
[26:22] Then you can disappear. 然后你就可以消失了
[26:23] Talk to the Jamaicans. 跟牙买加人好好聊一下
[26:26] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[26:44] Virg, get down! 维吉 趴下
[27:02] How the hell did they find us?! 他们到底怎么找到我们的
[27:03] Must have had a backup GPS tracker. 肯定还有个备用的定位系统
[27:16] What happened? You look awful! 发生什么事了 你看起来很糟糕
[27:19] Trust me, sweet thing, you’d rather not know. 相信我 亲爱的 你还是别知道的好
[27:21] I can’t believe we didn’t find that other tracking device. 我不敢相信我们居然没找到另一个追踪器
[27:23] Andre’s good. And that’s bad. 安德鲁没事 太糟了
[27:25] Do you want something to drink? 你想喝点什么吗
[27:27] Yeah. That sounds good, maybe a scotch. 听起来不错 要不来一杯苏格兰威士忌
[27:30] I wouldn’t mind a little something if you’re gonna… 我也不介意来一点 要是你准备去
[27:32] Sam! Not now. 萨姆 不是现在
[27:35] We need to talk alone, mom. 妈 我们有话要单独谈一下
[27:43] We need to set up a meeting with Andre and the Jamaicans. 我们需要安排安德鲁和牙买加人见个面
[27:47] Hey, Mason just showed me the boat. 梅森才带我看了船
[27:49] I don’t know those guys. 我不认识那些人
[27:50] Yeah, and when we saw them, 对 我们见面的时候
[27:50] there wasn’t a lot of time for conversation. 基本没什么机会交流
[27:53] Call the marina, leave my number. 给码头打电话 留我的号码
[27:55] Andre knows what he’s doing. 安德鲁心里有数
[27:56] He’ll have everyone from the harbormaster 他会让从港务长到清洁工的所有人
[27:58] to the guy emptying trash cans looking for us. 都来找我们
[28:01] I’ll see if I can stall Mason. 我试试看能不能跟踪梅森
[28:08] – Right on time. – Yep. -很准时嘛 -没错
[28:10] Fear brings out the best in people. 恐惧是最好的动力
[28:11] Look, I brought you some fries now that we’re friends. 我给你买了薯条 现在我们是朋友了
[28:13] I haven’t had time to talk to the Jamaicans yet. 我还没来得及联系那些牙买加人
[28:17] That’s not good, Homer. That’s not good at all. 这不好 霍默 这一点都不好
[28:20] I repo’ed their boat. 我弄走了他们的船
[28:21] It’s not like I can go down to the crab shack 可不是那么容易就能去他们的老巢
[28:22] and have a beer with them chum. 喝着酒称兄道弟的
[28:24] I don’t give a damn about the Jamaicans. 牙买加人关我屁事
[28:25] That’s your problem. I just want the money! 那是你的问题 我只要钱
[28:27] I’m doing the best I can! 我已经尽力了
[28:28] I just need a little more time, that’s all. 我只是需要再多一点点时间
[28:31] Well, here’s a little incentive for Virgil. 这里是对维吉尔的一点激励
[28:35] His daughter got picked up on a traffic warrant this morning. 他女儿今天早上违反交规被抓了
[28:37] They haven’t searched her car yet, 那些人还没搜她的车
[28:39] but if they do, they just might find drugs under the backseat. 但要是搜了 有可能在后座下找到毒品
[28:43] Pretty girls don’t do very well in jail. 漂亮女孩子在监狱里可不会好过
[28:46] The other girls tend to ugly them up real quick. 别的女孩子很快就会把她变丑的
[28:48] Don’t know how long the poor thing would last. 我不知道这种不幸的事会持续多久
[28:52] You’ll have your money tomorrow. 你明天就能拿到你的钱
[29:05] So, this is Sam’s new ride. 所以这就是萨姆的新车
[29:07] His girlfriend loaned it to him. He loaned it to me. 他的女朋友借给了他 他又借给了我
[29:11] Love is a beautiful thing. 爱情真美好
[29:14] Anyway, are you sure 所以你确定
[29:15] these guys aren’t gonna show up and surprise me? 那些人不会突然出现给我个惊喜吗
[29:17] You probably have a few hours. 你应该能有几个小时
[29:18] They’re setting up surveillance cameras at your place. 他们现在在你家装监控摄像头呢
[29:20] Which room is his? 他在几号房
[29:22] 215. 215号
[29:23] I followed him here last night. 我昨晚跟着他到这里
[29:25] The guy looked a little pissed, 那人做完私人按摩之后
[29:27] after that business with the personal massager. 看起来有点不高兴
[29:29] You sure you want to upset him? 你确定要火上浇油吗
[29:30] He’s here to make me behave. 他是逼我守规矩的
[29:31] I do that… he goes home, I never find out anything. 我听话 他回家 我就什么也查不到
[29:34] I need him here. 我需要他留下
[29:36] If I can’t make him a friend… 如果我跟他交不成朋友
[29:37] The next best thing is an enemy. 第二选择是作敌人
[29:45] Anyone with a security clearance is going to know 所有涉密级别人员都会知道
[29:47] not to leave anything in a hotel room. 决不能把任何东西留在酒店房间
[29:49] They’ll keep the important stuff with them, 他们会随身携带重要物品
[29:52] usually it’ll be in a secure laptop 比如一台经过数层加密的
[29:54] with a few layers of encryption, 手提电脑
[29:56] means you can’t break into it. 那也意味着你很难破解进去
[29:58] But if you’re just looking to make somebody angry, 不过如果你只是为了给人添堵
[30:01] you don’t need to break into it. 你根本不需要去破解
[30:02] Put a big enough magnet where that laptop’s going to be, 把一块足够大的磁铁搁在放电脑的位置
[30:05] and you can turn it into an expensive paperweight. 你就能把它变成一块昂贵的镇纸
[30:13] Yello? 喂
[30:17] Andre, it’s good to hear from you. 安德鲁 很高兴能接到你的电话
[30:31] Doctors are well-known to be the worst patients. 大家都知道医生是最难搞的病人
[30:33] Similarly, anyone with special-ops training 同样 做过特殊行动训练的人
[30:36] is tough to protect. 也很难去保护
[30:37] They think they can handle anything. 他们会以为自己很厉害
[30:42] That shirt looks so good on you. 你穿这衬衣真好看
[30:44] You’re the same size my husband was. 你跟我前夫生前的尺码一样
[30:46] Oh, I don’t wear this kind of thing much. 我不经常穿这种衣服
[30:48] – I’m glad you like it. – I do. -很高兴你能喜欢 -我确实喜欢
[30:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:53] Are you sure this is all right? 你确定没关系吗
[30:54] Michael said you weren’t supposed to be out. 迈克说你不应该出门的
[30:55] Don’t worry. I can handle myself. 别担心 我心里有数
[30:58] It’s fun sneaking out, though, isn’t it? 偷溜出来更有意思 不是吗
[30:59] It is. 确实
[31:03] Have a drink, man. Relax yourself. 喝点东西吧 伙计 放松点
[31:05] No, I’m relaxed. 我很放松啊
[31:08] You know, you caused me quite a lot of trouble. 要知道 你给我惹了不少麻烦
[31:10] At least do me the courtesy and have a drink. 至少赏脸喝点什么吧
[31:13] All right. 没问题
[31:13] Flo, let me get a rum punch for my friend here. 弗洛 帮我朋友弄杯朗姆潘趣酒
[31:19] So, the money you stole… 你偷的那些钱
[31:22] that was a payment for a debt, 是拿来还债的
[31:24] A large quantity of merchandise 两个大人物之间的
[31:26] delivered from one very powerful man to another. 一宗大买卖
[31:28] It’s my job to deliver this money. 送这批”货”是我的工作
[31:30] Listen, I don’t want any… 听着 我不想听
[31:32] I take my job very seriously. 我对待工作很认真
[31:34] I stay in business because 我的生意能做下去
[31:36] when someone trusts me with their funds, 是因为当人家因为信任把钱交给我以后
[31:38] I don’t let nothing or no one 我不会给任何人任何机会
[31:39] come in the way of a safe delivery. 挡我的道
[31:42] I make a promise to my clients… 我向我的客户保证
[31:44] I would sooner cut my own throat than leave a debt unpaid. 如果交不了货我会提头来见
[31:48] Do you think I would hesitate to cut yours? 那你觉得摘你的头我会犹豫吗
[31:55] I just wanted to know what Michael was doing 我只是想知道迈克这几年
[31:57] or where he was all those years. 去了哪里 做了什么事
[32:00] Take it from me, sweetheart. I’ve been there. 我来告诉你吧 甜心 我也在那里
[32:02] Half that classified crap is so boring 那些所谓的机密
[32:04] you’d tear your hair out, 有一半无聊得你想拔头发
[32:05] And the other half, you don’t want to know. 而另一半你应该不会想知道
[32:07] I think I could handle it. 我觉得我能消化的
[32:08] I put up with his father for 30 years. 我都能忍受他父亲三十年了
[32:11] Don’t be too hard on him. 别逼他那么紧
[32:12] You get into that line of work… 你要是做那种工作
[32:19] Sweetheart, something real bad is about to happen. 甜心 情况非常不妙
[32:21] I need you to keep your head down 我需要你低着头
[32:23] and pretend you don’t know me. 假装不认识我
[32:24] What? 什么
[32:25] I don’t want you to get hurt. Do that for me, please. 我不想你受到伤害 就当为我 拜托
[32:29] So, now that we understand each other, where’s my money? 现在我们互相了解过了 我的钱呢
[32:33] We want to give you your money back. 我们想把钱还给你
[32:34] We just need to arrange a time and a place. 只是需要安排好时间地点
[32:43] So, we come and get it, 那我们过去拿钱
[32:45] and what else is waiting for us when we get there? 是不是还有别的什么埋伏着等我们
[32:47] Now, Andre, you’re just gonna have to trust us. 安德鲁 你必须信任我们
[32:59] Stop! 别动
[33:00] You come with us now! 过来跟我们走
[33:06] Excuse me. 不好意思
[33:09] Yeah, man. 什么事
[33:12] Good. Good. 好 很好
[33:14] Put him on the phone. 让他接电话
[33:17] It’s for you. 找你的
[33:18] For me? 找我的
[33:20] Hello? 喂
[33:21] It’s Virgil. 我是维吉尔
[33:22] I was out to dinner with Madeline. I’m sorry. 我跟麦德琳出门吃晚饭了 对不起
[33:24] They must have had eyes on the street. 他们肯定在街上布了眼线
[33:30] So, we do this tomorrow at noon, 9th street bridge. 所以明天中午在第九街的桥上
[33:35] We’ll exchange Virgil for the $10 million. 拿一千万美金来换维吉尔
[33:38] Everything go well, you’ll both get to go home alive. 一切顺利的话 你们俩能活着回家
[33:40] If not… 不然的话
[33:47] enjoy your drink. 喝得开心点
[34:09] I calmed your mother down. 我把你妈安抚好了
[34:12] I gave her enough sedatives to knock out a trucker. 我给她打了能放倒一个卡车司机的镇定剂
[34:15] Did you ask her what the hell she was doing out? 你问了她究竟出去干什么了吗
[34:19] I told her to keep him inside. 我跟她说了别让他出去
[34:21] Oh, go easy on them, Michael. 别那么大火 迈克
[34:24] They snuck out. 他们是溜出去的
[34:26] A woman needs a little danger. 女人都喜欢冒险
[34:28] So, what do we do about the cops and Mason, huh? 那我们要怎么处理条子和梅森
[34:31] Well, I expect they’re gonna be very disappointed 我估计等他们知道我们把钱给了牙买加人
[34:35] when they find out we’re giving the money to the Jamaicans. 会非常失望
[34:39] But we don’t have any leverage. 可是我们手头没有筹码
[34:41] They got Virgil’s daughter, Mike. 维吉尔的女儿在他们手里 迈迈
[34:43] One problem at a time, Sam. 一件事一件事来 萨姆
[34:46] First Virgil, then his daughter. 先处理维吉尔 再管他的女儿
[34:55] We could take some of the money… 我们可以拿一部分钱出来
[34:59] hire her a lawyer. 帮她请个律师
[35:02] That could take care of it. 这样就能处理她的事了
[35:05] That could take care of us, too. 连我们的事也能处理了
[35:09] I doubt they’ll miss it, Mike. 我觉得他们会发现的 迈克
[35:26] Hello? 喂
[35:28] You think you can play with me, you son of a bitch? 你觉得你能玩得了我吗 你个狗娘养的
[35:30] You destroyed all my files! 你毁了我所有的文件
[35:31] Oh, it’s good to hear from you, too. 我也很高兴接到你的电话
[35:33] I’m right in the middle of something. 我现在有点事
[35:34] You broke into my room. 你闯进了我的房间
[35:35] Well, I just wanted to get to know you better. 我只是想多了解你一点
[35:38] Now then, I’m Michael Westen. And you are? 好了 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 你呢
[35:40] You don’t need my name. 你不需要知道我的名字
[35:41] I came down here to bring you a message… back off. 我过来只是为了给你传个信 放弃吧
[35:44] People get fired all the time. Leave it alone. 总有人被炒鱿鱼的 别耿耿于怀
[35:46] Oh, good. A message from who? 好的 这是谁的意思
[35:50] I just wanted to send him a thank-you note. 我只想给他寄一张感谢卡
[35:52] Dream on, pal. 小子 你做梦
[35:58] – Fi. – Yes. -菲 -什么事
[35:59] My new friend just discovered I paid him a little visit. 我的新朋友刚发现我去看过他了
[36:02] He’ll be moving hotels. 他会换酒店
[36:04] I’ll stay on him. 我会继续盯着他
[36:16] When something serious is going down, 一旦有重要的事情出了问题
[36:18] it’s a good idea to show up nice and early, 最好还是能尽快做出反应
[36:20] so you can see the ground and assess the situation. 这样才好掌握主动权
[36:24] Mike, I should go. 迈克 让我去吧
[36:25] Virgil’s my buddy. You don’t owe him anything. 维吉尔是我的朋友 你不欠我的
[36:27] They know me and Fi. 他们只知道我和菲的存在
[36:28] If you show up, they’ll think something is wrong. 你要是出现了 他们会觉得事情不对劲
[36:30] Just cover us and keep an eye out. 掩护我们 保持警觉
[36:32] – All right. – Good luck. -没问题 -祝你好运
[36:37] It’s cute… this loyalty of Sam’s. 真有意思 萨姆这么忠诚的样子
[36:39] I really like this side of him. 我很喜欢他这一面
[36:42] Thanks for doing this, Fi. 多谢你的帮助 菲
[36:44] Oh, I’m not doing this for you. 我做这些又不是为了你
[36:46] I promised your mom I’d bring Virgil back alive. 我跟你妈保证过把维吉尔活着带回去
[37:03] Hey, they’re right on time. 他们很准时
[37:05] Let’s make this trade, make it quick, 我们赶快做完这笔交易
[37:06] and get out of here before things get… 在事情有变化之前脱身
[37:08] …interesting. 有意思
[37:11] Yeah, Sam. 萨姆
[37:11] Your hunch about Mason was right 你关于梅森的预感是对的
[37:13] ’cause he and the boys just showed up. 他和他的手下出现了
[37:16] Yeah, okay, I’m ready for them. 知道了 我准备好了
[37:17] The cops are coming. 条子在路上了
[37:19] All righty, then. 没问题了
[37:21] When enough people hate you, 当讨厌你的人足够多的时候
[37:23] sometimes the only move is to just stand in the middle 有时你唯一的生路就是站在中间
[37:26] and hope they kill each other before they kill you. 祈祷他们在杀掉你之前先互相残杀
[37:30] Hey! What you doing, man? 喂 你在干什么
[37:32] What are you doing?! 你他妈的在干什么
[37:34] I said stop it! 我说了住手
[37:36] Stop it! 给我住手
[37:40] Anyone who’s ever handled large amounts of cash can tell you, 任何手握过重金的人都可以告诉你
[37:43] it’s one of the toughest things in the world to move. 丢下那些钱是世界上最难做到的事情之一
[37:45] It’s heavy and dense… dead weight. 十分沉重 “死”沉
[37:48] If it’s on fire, of course, 如果还着了火
[37:50] that complicates things further. 绝对会让事情变得更加复杂
[37:52] Freeze! Drop it! 不许动 放下武器
[37:53] Hey, you get back! 你们退后
[37:54] You calm down! Calm down! 你冷静点 冷静
[37:57] Boys, boys, boys, Calm down. 伙计们 伙计们 冷静点
[37:59] We have a little bit of business first. 我们先做点交易
[38:01] Andre, let Virgil go. 安德鲁 放了维吉尔
[38:03] Andre, let Virgil go! 安德鲁 放了维吉尔
[38:04] I’m gonna find you, boy, and I’m gonna kill you. 我会找到你 小子 我一定会杀掉你
[38:07] and then you’ll cut my throat. 然后把我的头给拧下来
[38:08] I know, I know. Let him go. 我知道 我知道 先放了他
[38:09] Andre, it’s the fumes that ignite. 安德鲁 喷焰就能把它点着
[38:12] I don’t even have to touch it. 我都不需要碰到它
[38:13] Wait! Wait! Wait! Okay! Okay. 等等 等等 等一下 好 好
[38:23] Have you two guys met? 你们俩见过吗
[38:26] You have a lot to talk about. 你们肯定很谈得来
[38:27] Andre, detective Mason. 安德鲁 这是梅森探长
[38:29] Detective Mason, Andre. 梅森探长 这是安德鲁
[38:31] Get down on the ground! 把枪放下
[38:31] You ain’t a cop! You a thief! 你是个屁的条子 你是个贼
[38:33] Okay, on the ground. 好了 把枪放下
[38:34] – You ain’t no cop. – Get on the ground! -你又不是条子 -把枪放下
[38:37] Go on, call for backup! 继续啊 呼叫支援去啊
[38:38] You call for backup! 我叫你呼叫支援去
[38:46] Go! Go! Go! 快走 快走
[39:13] Come on, Mike, You’d think we’d be able 拜托 迈迈 你也觉得
[39:16] to keep a little more than this. 我们应该再多拿一点吧
[39:17] We took what we needed. 我们只拿需要的数
[39:19] My daughter called. She’s pissed at me, as usual. 我女儿打电话来 跟往常一样冲我发火
[39:22] But she’s home. They dropped the charges. 但她回家了 他们放弃了指控
[39:25] They had to with the Jamaicans dead 他们不得不这么做
[39:27] and the cops in jail. 牙买加人死了 条子进了监狱
[39:28] But unfortunately, 不幸的是
[39:29] You’re going to have to get out of town for a while. 你得出去避避风头
[39:31] With this all over the papers, 新闻报道铺天盖地
[39:33] there are still a few people out there 肯定还有不少人
[39:35] who want to put a bullet in you. 想干掉你的
[39:38] Well, I’ll just get the boat fixed up 我打算把船修好
[39:39] and go down to the Bahamas for a while. 然后去巴哈马呆一段时间
[39:41] Great. 好主意
[39:42] You sure you’re not just trying 你确定你不是为了
[39:43] to keep me away from your sweet mama? 把我从你的好妈妈身边赶走吗
[39:46] Hey, Virg? 喂 维吉
[39:47] Don’t push it. 别太过分
[39:51] Okay. 好吧
[39:52] I’ll go make my goodbyes. 我去道个别
[39:54] Gentlemen. 先生们
[40:00] I think you’re even, Sam. 我觉得你也一样 萨姆
[40:01] Yeah. 没错
[40:04] Oh, by the way, I made some calls, 顺便提一句 我打了几个电话
[40:06] talked to a buddy of mine at the FBI. 跟我一个在联邦调查局的兄弟聊了一下
[40:08] Looks like I got the charger back. 我应该可以把你的车拿回来了
[40:11] Let’s just call it a thank-you gift. 就把这个当成感谢礼物吧
[40:14] You’re welcome, Sam. 没关系 萨姆
[40:17] Okay, I need a beer. 好了 我需要喝一杯
[40:26] Getting information out of someone 想要从一个不愿意开口的人那里
[40:28] who doesn’t want to give it up 获得信息
[40:29] is all about upsetting the target’s emotional balance, 最重要的是破坏他的情绪
[40:32] impairing their judgment. 消弱他的判断力
[40:33] Fear’s good for that. Anger’s not bad either. 恐吓很有效 激怒他效果也不错
[40:36] Hey, buddy. 嘿 伙计
[40:38] I thought we could spend some more time together. 我觉得我们应该多打点交道
[40:41] You really don’t understand the situation here, do you? 你完全没搞清楚状况 是吗
[40:43] You’re out, man. That’s it. 你被炒了 就这么简单
[40:45] You should be in jail. 你应该进监狱
[40:46] Jail?! That’s interesting. Why jail? 监狱 有意思 为什么要进监狱
[40:48] I don’t remember ever doing anything jail worthy. 我不记得我做过任何该进监狱的事情
[40:51] Hey, don’t get cute. 别卖萌
[40:54] I want to know why I got burned. 我想知道我为什么会被炒
[40:55] Show me the burn notice. Tell me why. 把解雇文件给我看 告诉我原因
[40:57] You know damn well why. I’ve seen the dossier. 你他妈的知道得很清楚 我看了你病历
[40:59] Dossier? I’d like a look at that dossier. You have it? 病历吗 我也想看看病历 你带了没
[41:01] Get off! Take your hands off me! 放手 别碰我
[41:03] Okay, all right. All right. All right. 好吧 好的 好的
[41:06] Fine. 算了
[41:07] Sometimes, intelligence gathering 有些时候 情报收集
[41:08] involves sophisticated techniques 需要复杂的技术
[41:10] and a lot of high-tech equipment. 以及高科技工具的辅助
[41:12] But sometimes it’s as simple as picking someone’s pocket. 但有些时候可以像掏个口袋那么轻松
[41:15] How’d we do? 成果如何
[41:21] Good to meet you, Agent Bly. 很高兴认识你 布莱探员
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme