Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] My name is Michael Westen. 我的名字叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:07] I used to be a spy until… 曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:10] We got a burn notice. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:13] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing – 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:15] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录
[00:18] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:20] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:22] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:25] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:29] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:30] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:31] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:34] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们
[00:36] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:37] Is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:39] …if you’re desperate. 要是真的走投无路了
[00:40] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:41] Bottom line – until you figure out who burned you, 总之 在你找出那个封杀你的人之前
[00:45] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:52] There’s a good reason covert operatives 卧底特工将自己的工作向家人保密
[00:54] keep their work a secret from their families. 有着很好的理由
[00:56] Once your family knows what you do, 一旦你的家人知道了你在干什么
[00:58] you’ve got problems. 你就会惹上麻烦
[01:01] Best case… They’re scared. 最好的情况是 他们会感到害怕
[01:03] Worst case… They figure they can get into trouble 而最坏的情况是 他们会觉得就算惹上麻烦
[01:05] and you’ll get them out of it. 你也会帮他们解决
[01:07] – Yeah. – Mike, it’s your brother. -喂 -迈克 我是你老弟
[01:09] Listen, uh, I’m out at Opa-Locka airport, 我现在在奥帕洛卡[佛罗里达城市]机场
[01:13] and I got a situation. 出了点状况
[01:14] I need you to come out and meet me. 你得过来见我
[01:16] I got to go. 我得挂了
[01:26] Come on, man. 老兄 行了吧
[01:44] Okay, look, man. 听着 老兄
[01:45] First you told me to leave, and now you’re gonna kill me? 先前你不是叫我走吗 怎么现在还要杀了我
[01:46] That doesn’t even make sense, all right? 这没道理啊 你说呢
[01:48] I mean, it’s gonna take you hours to deal with my body, 光处理我的尸体就得花好几个小时
[01:50] and then there’s the cops. 更何况还会惹上警察
[01:52] Come on, man. 得了吧 老兄
[01:56] Come back, I shoot you in the face. 胆敢再来 我一枪打爆你的脸
[02:25] What the hell were you doing? 你到底在干嘛
[02:27] Working. 工作
[02:29] You’re always on my ass to get a job, so here… 你老是催我找个工作 这不
[02:32] I’m working. 我在工作
[02:33] Lying in a crumpled heap in an airport parking lot… 衣衫破烂地瘫在机场停车场
[02:34] How’s that pay? 这工作薪水多少
[02:35] My buddy got into some trouble with some guys 我有个朋友招惹了某些人
[02:37] and needed someone to talk to them. 需要找个人和他们谈谈
[02:39] I said I’d do it for a grand. 我说一千块钱我就干
[02:40] “Some guys?” What guys? “某些人”是什么人
[02:43] Guys. I don’t know. 不知道 就是某些人
[02:44] Look, I’m just trying to make a living here. 我只想找个活干赚点钱
[02:46] Besides, you have no business giving me crap, bro. 而且 哥 轮不到你来冲我嚷嚷
[02:48] You’re driving around in my car. 你开的车都是我的呢
[02:50] Your car? 你的车
[02:51] Yeah, I busted ass for an entire summer working on this car. 是啊 一整个夏天我都在费力修理它
[02:54] Mom had no right to give it to you. 妈妈没权力把它给你
[02:56] She said that dad wanted me to have it. 她说了是爸爸想把它给我的
[02:58] Oh, okay. 好吧
[02:59] So you bailed, 所以你离开了我们
[03:00] I take a double dose of dad’s crap for years, 让我一个人听了这么多年爸爸两人份的废话
[03:02] and you get the car… Yeah,that’s fair. 然后你得到了这辆车 真公平
[03:04] Nate, is this your way of asking me to help you with this job? 内特 你这是在叫我帮你完成这份工作吗
[03:08] Is that what this is? 你是这个意思吗
[03:09] It’s like you read minds, bro. 还是你懂我的想法 老哥
[03:15] We work on this together. 我们可以一起干活
[03:17] You clean up your act. 你把自己收拾干净
[03:35] If I don’t help him with this job, 如果我不帮他完成这份工作
[03:37] he’s gonna get himself killed. 他会被别人弄死的
[03:38] Oh, now he’s decided that the car is his. 还有 他现在突然声称这辆车是他的
[03:41] I’ve never seen you this attached to anything, Michael. 我从未见你如此喜欢一样东西 迈克尔
[03:43] If my dad left me this car, 如果我爸爸把这辆车留给我
[03:45] it was for a good reason. 那肯定是有充分的理由的
[03:46] He wasn’t the sort of guy who would just leave me this 他可不是那种觉得自己慷慨
[03:48] because he was feeling generous. 就随便把车留给我的人
[03:49] I almost lost a finger putting in that air-filter case. 那个空气过滤盒差点把我的手指绞下来
[03:52] I don’t think he did you any favors. 我才不觉得他给你留了样好东西
[03:53] Yeah. Well, that was more his style. 那才更像他的风格
[03:55] Try it now. 发动一下
[03:59] Uh, check the ignition. 检查一下点火器
[04:12] You know, you’ve got a bug in there. 那里有一个窃听器
[04:13] A bug? 窃听器
[04:14] Under the dash. 在仪表盘下面
[04:15] Looks like Sam’s work. 看上去像萨姆的杰作
[04:17] Fi, you don’t know it’s Sam. 菲 你怎么知道是萨姆干的
[04:18] I know Sam’s style. 我知道他的风格
[04:20] I thought you had an arrangement… 我还以为你俩达成了协议
[04:22] He tells the feds what you’re up to, 他告诉那些联调局的你在干什么
[04:23] tells you what the feds are up to? 然后告诉你那些联调局的在干什么
[04:25] I’ll handle it. 我会处理的
[04:26] No, no, no, no. I’d be happy to take care of it. 不不不 我很乐意帮你处理掉它
[04:29] There’s nothing like a smashed kneecap 得让萨姆尝尝厉害
[04:32] to remind Sam who his friends are. 他才知道谁是朋友
[04:33] Don’t say anything. I know it’s there. 别声张 我知道那里有个窃听器
[04:35] They’ll only hear what I want them to hear. 他们也只会听到我想让他们听到的
[04:37] It’s better this way. 这样挺好的
[04:38] Is that tradecraft, Michael? 这算谍报技术吗 迈克尔
[04:41] Or just protecting your friend? 还是只为保护你的朋友
[04:42] It’s both, Fi. 两者都有 菲
[04:44] I got to get cleaned up. 我要去清洗一下
[04:45] Could you put this back together? 你能把这些都收拾好吗
[04:47] Don’t… 不要…
[04:47] I’ll… I’ll behave. 我知道怎么做
[04:52] Maybe. 可能知道吧
[04:58] I’ve worked airport security for a year. 我已经当了一年的机场保安了
[05:03] Log planes in and out, deal with the cargo manifests. 记录飞机的出入港情况 管理载货清单
[05:06] So there’s this family… Lebanese, I think… 有一家人 我想是黎巴嫩人
[05:09] the Zamars. 扎马一家
[05:11] They’re two brothers and a dad. 一个父亲加上两个儿子
[05:13] They run some kind of import-export business. 他们在做进出口生意
[05:16] So the thing is, we became kind of friends. 事情是这样的 我们成了朋友
[05:19] They gave me some stuff. 他们给我一点好处
[05:20] Stuff? What kind of stuff? 好处 什么好处
[05:22] Basketball tickets, some nice tequila, 篮球赛的票 还有些很好的龙舌兰酒
[05:25] loaned me money a few times. 还不时借我点钱
[05:28] My… my wife’s pregnant. 我…我的妻子怀孕了
[05:29] We’re trying to get ready for the baby. 我们加紧筹备 迎接孩子的到来
[05:32] It’s been hard. 但日子还是很困难
[05:34] I get it. You needed the money. Go on. 我懂了 你需要钱 接着说
[05:36] Anyway, I-I did them some favors. 不管怎么说 我也要还他们人情
[05:38] I’d change the arrival times on planes in the log. 我修改记录上面航班的到达时间
[05:40] It’s against the rules, but it seemed like little stuff. 这是违反规定的 但还算是小事
[05:43] Then, last week, 结果上一周
[05:45] they told me they wanted me to leave a flight off the log entirely, 他们叫我把一架航班从记录中完全抹去
[05:48] and that’s serious. 这可不是小事
[05:49] I-I didn’t want to do it. 我不想这么做
[05:52] And I remembered… Nate told me 接着我就想起来 内特告诉过我
[05:54] that you two had this kind of business helping people. 你们俩干的就是帮别人解围的活
[05:56] Nate said we had a business together… 内特说我们俩在一起干活
[05:58] The two of us, like a team? 我们两个 是像一个团队那样吗
[06:01] Yeah. 是的
[06:02] Yeah, he said he was gonna talk to the guys 他说他来出面跟他们谈
[06:04] and get them off my back. 并且不让他们再纠缠我
[06:05] I saw how well that went. 他干得真好啊
[06:06] They came to my house. 他们来我家了
[06:09] They threatened me, threatened my wife. 并且威胁我和我的妻子
[06:12] I-I said I was gonna quit my job. 我说我打算辞职不干了
[06:13] They said they were gonna hurt me if I did. 他们说如果我那么做就给我好看
[06:15] I just want to give the money back and walk away. 我现在只想把钱还给他们然后躲得远远的
[06:18] Can you just talk to them and… 你能和他们谈谈吗…
[06:20] It’s a little late for that, Jake. 现在说这些有点晚了 杰克
[06:24] I know I screwed up, okay? 我知道我搞砸了 行了吧
[06:26] I just don’t want my family to pay for it. 我只是不想我的家人为我的错误买单
[06:29] And my wife,she… 我的妻子 她…
[06:34] I’m barely hanging on to her as it is, man. 我现在只能依靠她了
[06:37] I don’t know what else to do. 我不知道还能做些什么
[06:40] Please. 求你了
[06:44] I’ll look into it. 我会调查的
[06:45] Thanks. 谢谢你
[06:50] I told your friend I’d help him out. You happy? 我答应帮助你的朋友了 你高兴了
[06:52] You should be, too. I’m hustling you work. 你也应该高兴才对 我这是在督促你工作
[06:55] Yeah, it’s almost like we’re a team. 对啊 就好像我俩是一个团队
[06:57] You want to get in the car? 你上车吗
[06:58] Hey, about the car… Did mom show you dad’s will? 说到车 妈给你看了爸的遗嘱吗
[07:00] No, all I saw was an old pack of Kools 没有 我就看到一包旧的库尔烟
[07:03] and an unfinished to-do list. 还有一份未完成的任务清单
[07:06] Come on. You hated him. 得了吧 你讨厌爸爸
[07:08] I put up with his crap. I rebuilt the car’s engine. 是我忍受他的废话 还修好了这车的引擎
[07:16] I’ll give you the distributor cap 如果你同意去找爸爸的遗嘱
[07:18] if you agree we should find dad’s will. 我就把分火盖给你
[07:19] Deal? 成吗
[07:26] Mike, you been doing some work on the Charger? 迈克 你在这辆道奇上花了不少工夫吧
[07:28] There’s enough grease in here to lube a semi. 油多得都可以去润滑半拖车了
[07:30] You know, these pants are new. 我的裤子可是新的
[07:31] Yeah, Fi and I have been doing a little work on it… 没错 菲和我一直在修理它
[07:34] Exhaust, electrical. 排气系统 电路什么的
[07:36] Yeah? 是吗
[07:37] Yeah. 是的
[07:38] What’s wrong with it? 出什么问题了
[07:40] Just glitchy. 小毛病而已
[07:42] – Glitchy? – Yeah. -小毛病 -对
[07:43] Well, glitchy is my specialty, Mike. 对付小毛病可是我的专长 迈克
[07:45] – Really? Your specialty? – Yeah. -是吗 你的专长 -是的
[07:47] I might take you up on that. Thanks, Sam. 那以后可能找你帮忙 谢谢你 萨姆
[07:52] Here we go. 出现了
[07:55] I’ve looked into these guys a little bit for you. 我大概调查了一下这家人
[07:57] That’s Eli Zamar. He runs the company. 那是伊莱·扎马 他经营着公司
[07:59] Ari and Ilan are the sons. 阿里和伊兰是他的两个儿子
[08:04] Eli’s the one that beat up Nate. 把内特打了一顿的就是伊莱
[08:07] The name sounds Israeli, 名字听上去像是以色列人
[08:08] but Jake said they were Lebanese. 但杰克说他们是黎巴嫩人
[08:09] Yeah, the business is registered there. 是的 他们的产业是注册在黎巴嫩的
[08:11] They got an office here, 他们的办公室在这里
[08:12] and they got a hangar out at the airport. 在机场那里则有他们的机库
[08:14] Now, this guy… Eli… Mike, I think he’s had some training. 伊莱这家伙 我觉得他受过一些训练 迈克
[08:17] Check this out. 看看他
[08:17] Every time he comes outside, he does a perimeter scan. 每次他出来 都会环顾四周
[08:21] You see that? 看到了吗
[08:22] In gathering intel, little things can tell you a lot… 要想收集情报 就不能放过蛛丝马迹
[08:25] A topflight alarm system, 顶级的报警系统
[08:29] well-placed cameras without blind spots, 摄像机摆放到位 不留任何盲点
[08:32] paying attention to strangers in the area. 对附近的陌生人留意提防
[08:37] Uh-oh. Time to go. 糟糕 得撤了
[08:49] More aggressive intelligence gathering is more delicate, 更加大胆的情报收集工作要求更加细致
[08:52] but someone who knows what to look for can find out a lot. 但是只要做到有的放矢 就会收获颇丰
[08:57] Is this hangar 12? 这里是12号机库吗
[09:01] What are you looking for? 你在找什么
[09:02] Hangar 12. I think. 12号机库
[09:05] I met this guy at a club, 我在夜总会遇到一个人
[09:06] and he told me that he had a private plane 他说他有驾私人飞机
[09:08] and that he would take me up in it. 还答应带我一起飞行
[09:11] And I-I get here, 所以我就来这了
[09:12] and it’s nothing like a regular airport. 但这不像是普通的机场
[09:15] No, this is a private airport. 不是的 这里是私人飞机场
[09:19] I mean, this is hangar 12, 这里是12号机库
[09:21] but it’s not your friend’s hangar 12. 但不是你那位朋友的12号机库
[09:24] God, what a jerk. 天啊 真是个混蛋
[09:26] What’s the problem? 出什么事了
[09:27] No problem. Relax. 没事 别紧张
[09:29] You have to leave. 你得走了
[09:30] You guys are working, huh? 你们在工作是吧
[09:33] You know, before I go, do you guys have a bathroom? 在我走之前 能用下洗手间吗
[09:36] I mean, I drove all the way out here from south beach 我从南海滩一路开车到这里
[09:38] and it looks like I have to go all the way back and… 我可不想再开回去上厕所…
[09:40] I’m sorry. You have to leave. 不好意思 你必须离开
[09:49] You’re the, uh, boss? 你是老板对吧
[09:51] That’s right. 是的
[09:52] I-I was just looking for a bathroom. 我只想上个洗手间
[09:56] No bathroom. 这里没有洗手间
[09:57] Out. 出去
[09:58] Okay. Unh. God, I just need to pee. 好吧 天啊 我只想尿尿而已
[10:02] If you know what to look for, a bunch of little things 如果你做到了有的放矢地寻找目标
[10:05] can tell you everything you need to know. 从众多微小的事物中也能获得信息
[10:08] Arms dealers. Great. 军火走私商 太好了
[10:12] Heavy stuff, too. That plane had new engines. 还是重兵器生意 那架飞机的引擎是新的
[10:15] It could probably carry a few .50-caliber machine guns, 估计能装好几架50毫米口径的重机枪呢
[10:17] maybe even a small tank. 甚至一辆小型坦克
[10:18] Probably shipping off to some African war, 可能是运到非洲的某个战场上去
[10:20] off limits to legit dealers. 那是正规军火商的禁区
[10:22] You’re sure? I mean, you saw guns? 你确定 你见到枪了吗
[10:24] Didn’t need to. Know a gunrunner when I see one. 不用 我一眼就可以认出军火走私的人
[10:26] They’re my people. 他们逃不过我的法眼
[10:28] They ship in a special lubricant, 他们使用一种特殊的润滑油运货
[10:29] and the whole hangar smells like it. 整个机库都是那个味道
[10:32] Mmm! There it is! 就是这个味
[10:34] No wonder I got my ass kicked. 怪不得我被揍了一顿
[10:35] Oh, you were lucky. 你算走运的了
[10:36] The old guy had a desert eagle 9 millimeter 那老家伙有支9毫米口径的沙漠之鹰[手枪品牌]
[10:39] with combat grip. 还装备了战斗手柄
[10:40] Ex-Mossad. 前摩萨德[以色列情报机构]成员
[10:42] What do you mean? Like Israeli spies? 什么意思 以色列间谍吗
[10:44] Sure. 当然了
[10:45] Every other retired spook is an arms dealer. 每个退休的间谍都会变成军火走私商
[10:47] Not a bad gig, if you can stand the ex-spooks. 如果你能买通之前的同事 这活儿也不错
[10:52] You should probably call your client. 你应该给你的客户打个电话
[10:58] So… so, what do I do, huh? 所以我该怎么办呢
[11:00] I mean, I never saw anything like that there. 我从来没在那见过那种东西
[11:03] No, of course not. 你当然没见过
[11:03] They’re too smart to keep anything around 他们聪明得很 不会到处乱放那些东西
[11:05] that would get them busted. 否则很容易被抓
[11:06] Listen, Jake, now that we know what we’re dealing with, 杰克 既然我们已经知道了对手的底细
[11:08] We can try to do something. 我们就可以采取行动了
[11:10] I should call the police. 我应该报警
[11:11] I-I know I’m gonna get busted. 我反正都会被抓起来的
[11:13] No, if you call the police, 不行 如果你报警
[11:14] the only crimes they’ll find are yours, 警察只会查到你的罪证
[11:15] and the Zamars will know you turned on them. 而扎马一家也会知道是你告发了他们
[11:17] That’s not good, Jake. 那可得不偿失 杰克
[11:19] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[11:22] This is how your job opened up. 看看你是如何得到这份工作的
[11:23] The old security manager died in a car accident. 你的前任保安经理死于一场车祸
[11:27] All of his brakes just happened to fail at the same time. 他的所有刹车突然全部失灵
[11:32] Jesus. 我的天啊
[11:34] I can’t believe this. 真难以相信
[11:36] I went to a goddamn basketball game with these people. 我和扎马一家还去看过他妈的一场篮球赛呢
[11:39] The seats weren’t even that good. 座位也没有想象中的好
[11:41] Well, next time you accept a bribe, 下次你要再受贿
[11:43] I’d hold out for courtside seats. 要坚持坐上场边的好位子
[11:45] Jake, focus. 杰克 集中精力
[11:46] We need to deal with the problem. 现在是解决问题的时候
[11:48] I’m sorry. I don’t… what do I do? 对不起 我不…我该怎么办
[11:51] Cooperate. 配合我
[11:52] We need to get them busted with the guns, 我们要让他们人赃并获
[11:55] and they need to go down in a way that’s unrelated to you 而且还不能和你扯上联系
[11:57] so it looks like you had nothing to do with it. 你要被当成一个局外人
[11:59] Get them busted with the guns. 让他们人赃并获
[12:01] But where are the guns? 但是枪在哪里呢
[12:04] That’s what we’re gonna go find out. 我们要找的就是这个
[12:11] Mike, um, there’s something I want to talk to you about. 迈克 我有点事要跟你谈谈
[12:14] Yeah, Sam? What is it? 说吧 萨姆 什么事
[12:16] I know you’ve been pushing hard on this burn notice, 我知道你执着于这张免职通知
[12:18] trying to get yourself off the blacklist and all, 努力想从黑名单上划去你的名字
[12:20] and I understand that, 我理解你
[12:22] but I’m getting a lot of pressure. 但我也受到了不小的压力
[12:24] Pressure? What kind of pressure? 压力 哪来的压力
[12:26] Well, you know, they… they want me to give them more. 还不是他们 他们想要我提供更多信息
[12:29] It’s always more, but the thing is that… 得寸进尺 但实际上…
[12:34] Yeah, Sam? 怎么了 萨姆
[12:36] Oh, hey, there they go. 他们出来了
[12:43] Talk about this later. 以后再谈吧
[12:52] One cheap and effective security measure 一种便宜又高效的安全措施
[12:54] is working in an area with low or no traffic. 就是到几乎没什么交通的地方办事
[12:57] Anyone in a car is too obvious, 在那种地方开车就会很显眼
[13:00] so you force any would-be followers to get out and walk. 这样就把可能跟踪你的人逼下车走路
[13:08] They’re in there somewhere. 他们在这里面的某个地方
[13:10] Oh, Mikey, come on. It’s 10 square blocks. 行了吧 迈迈 这里可有十个方形街区呢
[13:13] My cardiovascular fitness isn’t what it used to be. 我的心血管可没有原来那样健康了
[13:15] You never said we were gonna be walking. 你可没跟我说要走路
[13:17] Rest frequently. Drink plenty of fluids. 那就经常休息 多喝水
[13:18] You’ll be fine, Sam. 会没事的 萨姆
[13:21] Okay. Where do I find fluids? 好吧 可是哪里去找水呢
[13:51] I’m telling you, there’s no one here. 告诉过你了 这里没人
[13:54] Dad thought he saw someone. 爸爸说他看到有人
[13:58] There’s no one. 这里没人
[13:59] But we have to check. 必须检查一下
[14:02] I’m getting my shoes dirty. 我的鞋都弄脏了
[14:07] Fighting is something you want to avoid. 你要尽量避免打斗
[14:09] Once you fight someone, he knows your face. 一旦与别人交手 他就会记下你的长相
[14:11] There’s nobody here. 这里没人
[14:12] Shut up. 闭嘴
[14:13] You kind of blow your cover 用钢筋去攻击别人
[14:15] when you hit a guy with a piece of rebar. 你就会暴露藏身处
[14:16] But when you have no choice… 但当你走投无路时
[14:18] rebar it is. 也只有用钢筋了
[14:32] Send that to China, you sons of bitches! 把它运到中国去吧 一群杂种
[14:35] Go ahead and offshore that! 去啊 到国外去啊
[14:37] You know, they used to have 30 union welders here 这里曾经有三十个焊工
[14:40] – and a foreman. – What are you doing? -还有一个工头 -你在干什么
[14:42] What the hell does it look like I’m doing, Pal? 看不出来我在干什么吗 伙计
[14:44] I’m throwing crap at a warehouse! 我在朝仓库扔东西
[14:46] Oh, you got a gun. What are you, some kind of security? 你有枪 你是保安吗
[14:50] Hey, go ahead, come on. 来吧 冲着我来
[14:52] Shoot me. I’d thank you for it. 开枪打死我 我谢你一辈子
[14:54] There’s no jobs around here anyway. 反正在这也找不到工作
[14:56] You want to shoot him? Shoot him. 你想开枪的话就开枪吧
[14:57] Let’s go. 我们走
[14:58] Oh, you don’t want to shoot him? 你不想开枪打他
[15:00] Yeah, lovely. 太棒了
[15:02] Huh? Yeah, batter up, huh? 击球员就位
[15:04] Oh, strike three! 三振
[15:06] You’re laid off! 你出局了
[15:08] Yeah! 真棒
[15:10] They’re careful. 他们很谨慎
[15:12] If we’re gonna get them caught on anything serious, 如果想要人赃并获
[15:15] it’s gonna take some more time. 还得花点时间
[15:19] Then I want Melody out of here. 那么我想让梅洛迪离开这里
[15:20] I mean, this was my mistake. 我闯下的祸
[15:22] She shouldn’t have to pay for it. 不能她来承担责任
[15:23] When the Zamars ask why your wife left town, 要是扎马一家问起你妻子离开的原因
[15:26] What are you gonna say? 你怎么回答
[15:30] They came to see me yesterday. 他们昨天来找我了
[15:32] They got another shipment going out soon. 说不久会有另一批货要运走
[15:34] They gave me more basketball tickets. 他们又给了我一些篮球票
[15:37] They’re expecting my answer today. 要我今天做出答复
[15:39] What do I say? 我该怎么说
[15:40] Since they’re probably planning on killing you 我建议说”好的” 如果你说了其他的
[15:42] if you say anything else, I’d suggest “Yes.” 他们也许就会计划把你干掉
[15:49] Mike, I save your ass at the warehouse. 迈克 在仓库那儿我可救了你一条小命
[15:51] The least you could do is have some decent beer in the fridge. 你起码也该在冰箱里准备些上档次的啤酒吧
[15:54] Next time you plan on saving my ass, 下一次你准备救我小命的时候
[15:56] Tell me before I go to the store. 记得在我去买东西前提醒我
[15:58] We still have to find out where they keep their guns. 我们还得找出他们藏匿枪支的地点呢
[16:00] I think you’re gonna have to do the spy thing, Mike. 你得用点间谍的手段了 迈克
[16:02] Make a new friend. 比如交个新朋友
[16:04] But I can’t get an angle on this father. 但是我还是摸不清那个父亲的底细
[16:06] I mean, his security drill is airtight. 他的安全措施做得十分严密
[16:08] What about the brothers? 两兄弟呢
[16:09] The older brother’s the same. 哥哥和他父亲一样
[16:10] He goes to work. He goes home. There’s no way in. 朝九晚五 没什么异常
[16:13] Younger? 弟弟呢
[16:14] I talked to him in the hangar. 我和他在机库说过话
[16:16] He’s not so bright. 他没那么聪明
[16:17] – I could check him out. – Maybe you should bug his car. -我去查查他 -不如你给他车里安个窃听器
[16:22] Yeah, maybe I should. 对啊 值得一试
[16:25] I’ll do the recon. I’ll see you guys around. 我去侦察一下 一会见
[16:34] When you want to turn someone into an asset, 当你想利用某人
[16:37] get him to betray the people he loves, 并让他背叛他所爱的人的时候
[16:39] you have to get to know him. 你必须了解他
[16:42] This wine is warm. 这酒是热的
[16:45] This is very good wine. 这酒相当不错
[16:46] You’re supposed to drink it a little warm. 本来就该在微热的时候喝
[16:49] Well, I like it colder. 我喜欢喝冷的
[16:52] Why did you spend $300 on a bottle of warm wine? 你干嘛花三百块钱买瓶热酒
[16:59] Did you speak to your dad about that trip? 你和你爸爸说了关于那旅行的事了吗
[17:01] Yes. He said not this year. 说了 他说今年不行
[17:04] How are we supposed to have a life 他老这样什么都不让你干
[17:06] if he barely lets you do anything? 我们俩怎么在一起生活呢
[17:08] You need to know his frustrations. 你要知道他生活的不顺
[17:11] Who’s coming? 谁要来
[17:12] You need to know how he spends his time and money. 你要知道他怎样打发时间 怎样花钱
[17:15] Paulie? What? He sucks. 保利 什么 他这人很烂的
[17:18] You need to understand his hopes and dreams. 你要明白他的希望和梦想
[17:20] Cover up a little bit. Everybody is looking, okay? 遮着点好吗 别人都在看你
[17:23] Cover up a little bit. 遮着点
[17:29] Okay. Well, call me. 好的 记得打我电话
[17:36] Tonight, we’ll go to the club. 今晚我们去夜总会
[17:37] We’ll have a nice time and no more talk about work. 痛快地玩 把工作抛在脑后
[17:39] okay, and then we have to be home by 2:00 好的 但我们还是得两点前回家
[17:42] because you’re a 30-year-old guy with a curfew. 因为你是一个三十岁了还有熄灯令的男人
[17:44] Oh, come on. Don’t be like that. 行了 别这样
[17:46] Ari, I don’t understand you. 阿里 我就不明白了
[17:48] Hey, Mikey. 迈迈
[17:50] You read this guy’s profile, you’re gonna kiss me. 看看这家伙的档案 你肯定会亲我一口的
[17:54] I am not gonna kiss you, Sam. 我不会亲你的 萨姆
[17:56] Look, I’m not saying I’m gonna like it. 不是我喜欢被你亲
[17:57] I’m just saying you’re gonna kiss me. 只是说你会亲我的
[17:59] It is that good. 就有那么好
[18:02] All right. 好吧
[18:03] Let’s make you into an arms dealer. 让你过把当军火走私商的瘾
[18:06] C-4 has a plastic sheen and a putty like consistency. C-4炸药有塑料光泽 密度和腻子差不多
[18:09] If you need to counterfeit it, 如果你要仿造
[18:11] the best thing I’ve found is cake icing, 我找到的最好的材料是蛋糕的糖霜
[18:13] or fondant, as it is known in the baking trade. 或者糕点行业用的翻糖
[18:25] Hey, how’s the rest of the cover I.D.? 假身份弄得怎么样
[18:28] Pretty good. Got you a fake rolex. 很顺利 给你弄了块假劳力士
[18:31] Got a buddy who can rent us an Aston Martin pretty cheap. 有人愿意低价借我们一辆阿斯顿马丁
[18:36] There’s your business card. 这是你的名片
[18:39] “Steve remington”? That’s my name? “史蒂夫·雷明顿” 我叫这个
[18:41] Yeah. I got to have some fun, Mike. 对啊 挺好玩的嘛 迈克
[18:43] Oh, here we go. 还有这个
[18:45] Got you a list of Ari’s favorite wines, 这张单子上有阿里最喜欢的酒
[18:47] his position in the family business, 他在家族产业中的地位
[18:49] favorite clubs, even where he likes to vacation. 最喜欢的夜总会 甚至还有他喜欢的度假地点
[18:51] Nice work. 干得好
[18:52] Are you done making the fake plastic explosive? 假塑性炸药做完了吗
[18:54] Can I lick that? 我能舔一舔那个吗
[18:56] Knock yourself out. 舔吧别客气
[18:58] If you need a moldable explosive that makes a bang, 如果真要做能爆炸的塑性炸药
[19:01] someone with Fiona’s skills can make homemade C-4 菲欧娜这样的人能用抹墙粉 凡士林
[19:04] with spackle, petroleum jelly, 还有一些我根本不想知道是什么的东西
[19:07] and a bunch of other things I don’t even want to know about. 做出自制C-4炸药来
[19:09] How’s it coming, Fi? 怎么样了 菲
[19:11] Dangerous. Unstable. 相当危险 很不稳定
[19:15] Remind you of anyone? 让你想起谁了吗
[19:16] Pack it up, put a detonator on it, 把它包好 放根导火线在上面
[19:19] and make it look pretty. 外观一定要好看
[19:20] We have to put our best foot forward. 表面功夫要做足
[19:21] I’ll wrap it in a bow. 系个蝴蝶结在上面得了
[19:23] All right, I got to go to my mom’s place. 我得去我妈家里一趟
[19:26] – Sam. – Mike. -再见 -再见
[19:28] Fi, be good. 菲 规矩点
[19:30] Hello, Michael. 你好 迈克尔
[19:31] Mom. 妈
[19:31] Nate, you find dad’s will yet? 内特 你找到爸爸的遗嘱了吗
[19:33] No, not yet. 还没呢
[19:35] I didn’t know you were arrested so many times. 我都不知道你被逮捕了这么多次
[19:37] You know that dad kept notes? 你知道爸爸他会记下来吗
[19:39] Not surprised. 我一点也不惊讶
[19:40] On paper, you’re a bigger screw-up than me. 光看这些文件 你比我还糟糕
[19:42] You stole more cars by the time you were 12 你在12岁之前偷的车
[19:44] than I did my entire life. 就比我一辈子偷的还要多
[19:45] Dad was never around. 爸爸那时候总是不在家
[19:47] You ever wonder how we got to the store to get groceries 你有想过当爸爸喝得烂醉的时候
[19:50] when dad was on a tear? 我们要怎么去杂货店买东西吗
[19:55] I’m gonna get some more files. 我再去拿些文件来
[19:58] Mom, I need to borrow dad’s cuff links 妈 我要借一下爸爸的袖扣
[20:00] and his cigarette case. 还有他的烟盒子
[20:01] Nate is tearing up this house trying to find your dad’s will. 内特为了找到爸爸的遗嘱 把家里翻得乱七八糟
[20:05] This is gonna be one more thing you two are gonna fight about. 你俩为了这事又得闹矛盾
[20:07] I’ll give them back in a few days. 我过两天就还回来
[20:09] I just need it for the job, Mom. 我工作上要用一下 老妈
[20:10] He’s so angry about the car. 他对车的事情这么生气
[20:12] Why is it so important? 又不是什么大不了的事
[20:14] I think he just wants to know what it means, 我想他只是想知道原因
[20:16] why Dad gave it to me. 为什么老爸把车给了我
[20:18] Because he loved you. 因为他爱你啊
[20:20] He wanted you to have something to remember him by. 他想送你件东西好让你记着他
[20:23] Now, why is that so complicated? 这事儿有什么复杂的
[20:25] It’s not complicated. 事情是不复杂
[20:26] It just… doesn’t sound like Dad. 只是不像老爸能干出来的
[20:51] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[20:52] Do you have the 2003 有按杯卖的2003年
[20:55] Fisher Vineyards Coach Insignia by the glass? 渔夫寇兹徽章吗
[20:58] Not by the glass. By the bottle. 没有按杯卖的 只能整瓶卖
[20:59] What the hell? I’ll take the whole bottle. 无所谓 我来一瓶
[21:01] Okay. 好的
[21:02] It’s a good bottle. 这瓶酒很不错
[21:03] For $300, it better be a very good glass. 300块 希望它值这个价
[21:06] You know your wine. 你很懂酒啊
[21:07] A little. 略知一二
[21:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:10] Try this? 要尝尝吗
[21:11] I’d love to. 很乐意
[21:12] A glass, please. 拿个杯子 谢谢
[21:14] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[21:15] Steve Remington. 史蒂夫·雷明顿
[21:16] Steve, Ari Zamar. 史蒂夫 我叫阿里·扎马
[21:23] I love it. 我喜欢
[21:24] You want to join me? I have a table. 你想一起坐一坐吗 我有张台子
[21:26] Who are you with? 还有谁
[21:27] I’m with my girlfriend, Debbie. 我女朋友黛比
[21:28] I don’t wanna impose. 我不想当电灯泡
[21:29] No, no, no. Please. Beautiful wine. 不会 不会 多好的酒啊
[21:32] You can come join us at the table. Come on. 欢迎跟我们一起坐 来吧
[21:34] Another glass, please. 再拿个杯子 谢谢
[21:36] Let’s go. Follow me. 走吧 跟我来
[21:38] You ever meet someone, and it just seems to click instantly? 你有过这种经历吗 跟某人一见如故
[21:41] You like the same things, share the same opinions. 你们有共同的喜好 共同的观点
[21:44] It seems like you’ve known them all your life. 仿佛已经认识了一辈子
[21:51] It could be fate, 也许是命运的安排
[21:52] or it could be that you have a listening device 也许是你的车仪表盘底下
[21:54] planted under the dashboard of your car. 被人装了窃听器
[22:22] So there I am, in the mountains of Afghanistan, 当时我在阿富汗山区
[22:26] and I don’t speak a word of the dialect. 一句当地方言也不会说
[22:27] Oh my god. 我的天
[22:28] I got all this training, I’m sent over there, 我训练了那么久 结果进去之后
[22:30] and I’m stuck with a bunch of guys 跟敌方的一堆人
[22:32] from the wrong side of the country. 困在了一起
[22:33] I love it. I love it. 这故事我喜欢
[22:35] Excuse me. Excuse me. 不好意思
[22:38] Ah, it’s just my brother. So, what did you do? 是我哥打来的 然后你怎么办的
[22:40] Well, I tried like hell to learn the language, 我只好费尽心力学当地语言
[22:42] and I ate goat for a month. 还吃了一个月山羊肉
[22:43] Oh, I love it. 这故事太棒了
[22:45] Afghanistan? Are you serious? 阿富汗 真的吗
[22:48] That’s crazy. Why were you over here? 太疯狂了 你怎么会去哪儿呢
[22:51] Business… this and that. 生意上的事 诸如此类
[22:53] To Miami. 这杯敬迈阿密
[22:54] To miami. 敬迈阿密
[22:56] Where the beautiful women are allowed to go outside. 因为这里准许美丽的姑娘出门
[22:58] You’d be surprised how often covert operatives 秘密特工假扮神秘的国际人士频率之高
[23:01] pose as international men of mystery. 会让你万分惊讶
[23:04] Fantasies about glamorous covert ops 对风流倜傥的秘密特工的幻想
[23:06] can be extremely useful to exploit, 非常有利用价值
[23:09] though some secret-agent fantasies are more useful than others. 而其中某些幻想尤其有用
[23:14] Now that we know each other, I have a confession to make. 现在我们很熟了 我得坦白一件事
[23:17] It’s not a coincidence that we met tonight. 我们今晚的相遇不是巧合
[23:19] I want to talk to you about something, about work. 我想跟你谈点事 生意上的事
[23:24] I do import-export… furniture, regional food, 我做进出口 家具 特产食品
[23:27] import the cigarettes. 进口香烟
[23:29] Ari, we’re adults here. 阿里 我们都是明白人
[23:30] The fact is, the people in my business know 事实上 我生意上的熟人知道
[23:32] about your family’s operations, and we respect it. 你们家族干的什么生意 我们很尊重你们
[23:35] I’m listening. 继续说
[23:36] We also know that your father does not work 我们还知道你父亲从不跟
[23:38] with anyone outside of the family. 家族以外的人合作
[23:39] Still, your name gets around. 但是 你们仍然名声在外
[23:42] We also hear about your brother. He’s a hard-ass. 我们还听说你哥哥 他很难缠
[23:44] Yeah, he’s been calling me all night long. 是啊 他整晚都在给我打电话
[23:45] He’s probably on his way here now. 可能现在就在来的路上呢
[23:47] That’s why I want to talk to you about an opportunity. 所以我才来找你聊 当前有一个机会
[23:50] What opportunity? 什么机会
[23:51] Why don’t you mind your own business? 你干嘛不管好自己的事
[23:52] I don’t want to cause problems. 我不想惹麻烦
[23:53] If you’re not allowed to talk about your family’s… 如果你有封口令 不能谈家族的事
[23:56] No, no, no. I’m allowed to do whatever I want. 不 不 我有权做任何事
[23:57] It’s just that my father is a little, you know… 只是我父亲有点 你懂的
[23:59] Jesus. Your father again? 天啊 又提你父亲
[24:01] I don’t want to get in the middle of this. 我不想搅和这种事
[24:03] I just heard that you are the one wanna the family takeing back. 只是听说你想扩大家族的事业
[24:13] God, it’s my brother. 上帝 我哥哥来了
[24:31] Ari, where you been? 阿里 你去哪儿了
[24:33] I called you three, four times. 我都给你打三四回电话了
[24:35] I’ve been here. What do you want? 我一直在这儿 什么事
[24:36] Let’s go. 我们走
[24:37] – I’m having fun. – Now. -我正玩得高兴呢 -现在就走
[24:48] Nice car. 好车
[24:50] I’m a little tired of it, actually. 实际上我有点开烦了
[24:51] I want to upgrade to the new model. 我想升级到新版
[24:53] Sorry about earlier. 刚才很抱歉
[24:54] My, uh, family is a little paranoid. 我的家人有点过于疑神疑鬼了
[24:55] Comes with the territory. 理应如此
[24:57] So, tell me about the deal. 跟我说说这笔生意
[24:59] I was in town to do a deal with some plastique… 我这趟进城是要做一笔塑料炸弹的生意
[25:02] good stuff, military-grade… 货很正 军用级别
[25:03] but the contact fell through. 但没联系上买家
[25:09] Anybody in the arms trade knows 军火这一行所有人都知道
[25:11] that the mark of a pro is the blow and burn. 专业的标志就是爆炸和燃烧
[25:14] It’s a detonator on whatever you’re selling 为了防止交易失败 无论卖的是什么
[25:16] in case the deal goes bad. 都要装上爆炸物
[25:17] This is very high grade — 这批货级别很高
[25:18] 40% cheaper than what you can get commercially. 而且比你从商业渠道拿货便宜40%
[25:23] With all the same kick, of course. 当然了 爆炸效果是一样的
[25:25] I just need a distributor. 我只缺一个分销商
[25:27] You get the buyers, 你只要找到买家
[25:28] you could double your profits, Ari. 就能获得双倍的利润 阿里
[25:30] How do I know this is good? 我怎么知道这些质量很好呢
[25:32] Oh, it’s very good stuff. 这些质量当然没得说
[25:34] You want a little demonstration? 你想要来个小演示吗
[25:36] Please. 拜托了
[26:02] Are we in business? 我们是合作伙伴了吗
[26:12] So, you gonna go see your new girlfriend? 你要去见新女朋友了吗
[26:14] Debbie? She’s not coming, no, which is good, 黛比吗 她这次不来 这样很好
[26:16] because I think Ari is the jealous type. 因为我觉得阿里会是个醋坛子
[26:18] Well, I can see why she likes you. 我能看出她为什么喜欢你
[26:21] You look like a secret agent. 你看起来像个秘密特工
[26:23] Listen, Fi, I just need Ari 听好 菲 我只是要阿里
[26:24] to show me where Daddy keeps his guns. 领我去看他爸放枪的地方在哪儿
[26:26] We bring in the cops. 我们报告警察
[26:27] Everyone goes home happy, except Debbie. 大家皆大欢喜 除了黛比
[26:30] Well, maybe you shouldn’t be so hasty. 也许你不该这么着急
[26:34] Imagine some south beach model 想想有个南部沙滩宝贝
[26:37] hanging on your every word. 牵挂你的一举一动呐
[26:41] How many times she call you? 她给你打了几次电话
[26:43] Five. 五次
[26:44] Maybe she wants Ari to do the deal. 也许她是想阿里做成这趟买卖
[26:46] She wants to trade up. 我看她是想换个更好的男人
[26:50] Admit it. 承认吧
[26:51] You are tempted. 你动心了吧
[26:53] Not for a minute, Fi. 一分钟也没有 菲
[26:56] If I need a beautiful woman to mess up my life… 如果我需要一个美女扰乱我的生活
[27:00] I could do a lot better than Debbie. 我有比黛比更好的选择
[27:14] Oh, you know your Chardonnay. 你很懂霞多丽酒啊
[27:16] A little. 一点点吧
[27:17] Don’t be modest. 别谦虚
[27:18] You should come to my place in France. 你应该到我法国的家做客
[27:21] They call it a Chateau, 他们叫它城堡酒庄
[27:23] But really, it’s just a big house. 但实际上 只是栋大房子而已
[27:26] So about this deal… 关于这次交易
[27:28] I think we should start with something small. 我认为我们应该先从小交易开始
[27:31] Okay. 好的
[27:32] In addition to the C-4, I can get you… 除了C-4 我还可以给你
[27:37] military-grade, .50-caliber machine guns. 军用级别的50口径机关枪
[27:39] .50-caliber? Wow. 50口径机关枪
[27:40] And then we can go bigger. 然后我们就可以一起做大买卖
[27:41] I just need to see your operation. 我要先看下你们的生意状况
[27:43] From now on, we can start with… 往后我们可以开始
[27:44] Oh, no, operation… no, I can’t do that. 这个不行 绝对不行
[27:46] My father would kill me. Are you kidding me? 我爸会杀了我的 你开什么玩笑
[27:47] Ari, this is about trust. 阿里 这与信任有关
[27:49] I can’t just give you a .50-caliber machine gun to sell 我总不能给你50口径机关枪
[27:51] without knowing what warehouse it’s going to, 却事先不知道存放在什么仓库里
[27:54] what transport It’s getting on. Ari… 走什么渠道运输吧 阿里
[27:55] I can’t, I can’t. It’s impossible. 不行不行 不可能
[27:59] You know what? Forget it. 既然这样 那就算了
[28:01] I’m going out on a limb here, and you don’t trust me. 没法谈下去了 你都不信任我
[28:03] No, I get that. I understand, and that’s fine. 不用 我明白 也理解 没什么
[28:06] It’s just not how I do business. 只不过我不是这么做生意的
[28:07] So thank you for your time. I’ll get the check. 谢谢你的时间 我去结帐
[28:11] Ah, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit. 坐下 坐下 坐下
[28:17] I like you. I like you. 我喜欢你 我真的喜欢你
[28:20] Okay, meet me tomorrow night. 好吧 明天晚上来见我
[28:23] We’ll see. 我带你参观
[28:24] Okay? Are you happy? 怎么样 现在满意了吧
[28:28] Very happy. 很满意
[28:32] I can do the deal 我可以先把这笔买卖做了
[28:34] and then talk to Ilan and Dad. 然后再跟伊兰和老爸说
[28:36] – You can make a lot of money. – Just watch these… -你可以赚一大笔钱 -看到这些
[28:38] Okay, sounds like he’s gonna go for it. 好了 听上去他上钩了
[28:40] Just goes to show you a car is a bad place to have a conversation. 这说明车里真不是个说话的好地方
[28:44] Mike, you know I was gonna tell you. 迈克 我本来就打算告诉你的
[28:45] What’s that, Sam? 说什么 萨姆
[28:46] Come on. Don’t treat me like I’m stupid. 别这样 好像我是个傻瓜似的
[28:48] The bug in your car. 我说的是你车上的窃听器
[28:49] I thought we had a deal, Sam. 我本来以为我们达成共识了 萨姆
[28:50] Mike, we do. I help you out. 迈克 我们确实有共识 我帮你逃出来
[28:52] I tell you what I know. 我知道的都告诉你了
[28:53] But they know you got something. 但他们知道你手上有什么东西
[28:55] You know they wanted me to bust into your place and search it. 本来还想让我闯进你屋子搜一搜
[28:57] I told them I wouldn’t do it, 被我严词拒绝了
[28:58] so they made me plant a bug 于是他们要我装了个窃听器
[29:00] and said if I told you, they’d be all over us. 还说要是我告诉你 就让我跟你一个样
[29:02] At least I tried to make it obvious. 至少我做得尽量明显了
[29:04] I mean, I practically signed my name on the goddamn thing. 我甚至在那鬼东西上签了自己的名
[29:06] Oh, that you did, Sam. 原来是你干的 萨姆
[29:08] Mikey, I’m with you, 迈迈 我跟你是一条心的
[29:09] but this FBI crap… 但是这个联调局混蛋…
[29:11] I’m grinding my teeth at night. 我晚上老是磨牙
[29:12] It’s bad for my blood pressure. 这对我的血压可没啥好处
[29:13] So break into my place. 那就去我屋里搜一搜呗
[29:15] – Yeah? – Search it. -什么 -搜一搜
[29:17] These FBI guys don’t know anything. 这些联调局的家伙知道的东西也有限
[29:18] It might get the attention of someone useful. 这样做也许能引来某个更有用的家伙
[29:21] I got to go. 我得走了
[29:22] Jake’s meeting with the Zamars tonight, 杰克今晚要跟扎马家的人见面
[29:24] so you should have a couple of hours. 你还有几个小时干这个
[29:25] I would search in the kitchen area. 是我的话会搜搜厨房那一片
[29:27] – Cabinets? – Sink. -柜子里吗 -水池
[29:29] – Behind? – Under. Don’t break anything. -后面吗 -下面 别打坏我东西
[29:32] All right, then. 那好吧
[29:34] So, tomorrow, you’ll do this, huh? 明天你会这么做吧 对吗
[29:37] You’ll talk to the customs people, yes? 你会跟海关人员说的 对吗
[29:40] Yeah. 是的
[29:43] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[29:44] N-no, there’s no problem. 没 没问题
[29:47] You need some motivation, huh? 你需要一点动力是吗
[29:53] No, no. I’m just saying I’m sick and tired of waiting. 不是 我只是厌烦一等再等
[29:55] I have to be somewhere, and this… 我还得去别的地方 这个家伙
[29:57] Get up. 起来
[29:59] Get up! 快起来
[30:15] It’s me. You never answer my calls. 是我 你怎么不回我电话呢
[30:19] Where’s Ari? 阿里呢
[30:20] He’s coming. 马上就来
[30:21] He’s getting bitched out by his dad or something. 他正在被他爸因为什么事情埋怨呢
[30:26] I wanted to talk to you alone. 我想跟你单独谈谈
[30:29] How long are you in town? 你要在城里呆多久啊
[30:33] Aren’t you and Ari engaged? 你跟阿里不是订婚了吗
[30:35] Whatever. 这有什么
[30:36] Whatever. 我不在乎
[30:39] Come on. Can you have a little fun? 来嘛 我们找点小乐子
[30:41] You’ve been around the world, 你满世界跑
[30:43] but you never talk about a girlfriend. 但从没说起过有女朋友
[30:48] I want to see… 我想看看
[30:51] your gun. 你的枪
[30:53] Okay, that’s not my gun. 好了 那可不是我的枪
[30:55] Not my gun. 不是我的枪
[30:56] Debbie. Get out of here. 黛比 滚开
[31:01] Now I know your secret, you son of a bitch. 现在我知道你别有用心了 你个狗娘养的
[31:07] Get in there! Get in there! 进去 快进去
[31:09] Ari, calm down. 阿里 冷静一下
[31:10] I don’t know what you think you know. 我不明白你是什么意思
[31:11] You lied to me! 你在骗我
[31:12] Dealing with a blown cover is about stalling for time. 身份泄露时只能尽量拖时间
[31:16] stay alive long enough to figure out what they know 拖到发现对方到底知道了什么
[31:18] and tell a bigger lie to save yourself. 然后撒个更大的谎去圆谎
[31:20] You lied to me since day one! 我们认识第一天你就跟我撒谎
[31:22] What is this secret you’re talking about? 你说的”别有用心”是什么意思
[31:24] You wanted Debbie, huh? 你的目标是黛比 对不对
[31:25] You wanted Debbie from the beginning. 你一开始就是冲着黛比来的
[31:27] Debbie? That’s what you thought? 黛比 你是这么认为的吗
[31:29] I thought you… 我认为你
[31:44] You were watching me the whole time, weren’t you? 你一直在观察我是不是
[31:47] You sent her over to test me. 你派她来测试我
[31:49] You wanted to see how I handled the pressure. 你想看我遇到危机时的反应如何
[31:52] Oh, that’s good. 这招很妙
[31:53] Oh, you are good. 你很厉害
[31:56] So, what… did I pass? 那么 我通过测试了吗
[32:02] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 是啊 是啊
[32:06] Oh, your father trained you well, Ari. 你父亲把你培养得很棒 阿里
[32:11] Yeh. 是
[32:12] So, I see the operation? 那么 我可以看你们的生意状况吗
[32:14] Yeah. Yeah, okay. 是的 好
[32:21] Riding in a car with a blindfold on 需要一段时间才能适应
[32:23] takes some getting used to. 被蒙着眼坐在车里
[32:24] The good news is, 好处是
[32:26] if the driver’s busy making sure you can’t see anything, 当驾驶员忙着防备你是否有偷看时
[32:29] he’s not paying attention to whether he’s being followed. 就没精力注意自己是否被跟踪了
[32:32] I’ll take you to see the warehouse, but if you screw me… 我要带你去看仓库 但如果你搞什么花样
[32:35] Why would I want to screw you? 我干嘛搞花样
[32:36] I’ve got merchandise to sell. You’ve got buyers. 我有货物要卖 你有买家要买
[32:39] It’s that simple. 就是这么简单
[32:40] I just want to know what I’m getting into. 我只关心生意是否安全可靠
[32:42] Okay. 好
[32:43] Okay. Security is airtight. 好吧 那儿的守备密不透风
[32:45] The warehouse is not connected to us. 仓库跟我们没有任何牵连
[32:47] We keep the weapons there till we ship. 发货运走之前武器都放在那里
[32:50] If the cops come, they can’t arrest anybody. 就算警察来了 也抓不到人
[32:51] A dead drop. 一个藏匿地点
[32:53] So what if someone tries to steal your merchandise? 如果有人想偷你们的货怎么办
[32:55] Nobody knows where it is — just the family. 除了家里人 没人知道仓库在哪儿
[33:01] Out. 下车
[33:16] There. Now you see the operation. 就是这儿 现在你看到我们的业务状况了
[33:20] Not bad… 不错
[33:22] on the warehouse front. 仓库看上去不错
[33:23] What about security? 安全工作怎么样
[33:25] We have no problems with cops. 警察我们搞得定
[33:27] We have cops on the payroll. 警察内部有我们的人 每月上供
[33:28] They let us know if there’s a problem. 如果有状况他们会通知我们
[33:30] Great. M1A .308. 很好 M1A 308口径
[33:33] Nicely balanced. 优秀的平衡性
[33:36] Special forces. 特种部队专用
[33:39] Airport security? 机场的安全有保证吗
[33:41] – We have a guy. – Reliable? -我们有个内线 -可靠吗
[33:43] Yeah. 当然
[33:44] If not, we, uh — how do they say? 如果不可靠 我们会 怎么说来着
[33:48] We liquidate him. 我们会清算掉他
[33:49] FN P90 with halo sight. FN P90 带光环瞄准
[33:54] State of the art… Very nice. 最先进的 很好
[33:57] Looks like you have things wired here. 看来你这里情况挺可靠
[33:59] So, are we gonna do some business? 决定要跟我合作了吗
[34:07] After we send out the shipment, we’ll make a deal. 等发货了 我们就成交
[34:12] You and I… we put it together, 你和我 团队合作
[34:15] and then I take the deal to my father. 然后我就把这笔交易告诉我父亲
[34:19] Trust me. 相信我
[34:22] You’re doing him a favor. 你是在帮他的忙
[34:26] Shall we? 走了吗
[34:28] You want me to talk to them again? 你想要我再找他们谈吗
[34:30] They’ll kill me. 他们会杀了我的
[34:32] You see what they did. 你见过他们的所作所为
[34:34] I thought the plan was to find the guns and call the cops. 计划不是找到枪支然后报告警察吗
[34:36] That plan won’t work anymore. 那样不顶用
[34:38] They’ve got cops on the payroll, Jake. 他们有警察内线 一直供着呢 杰克
[34:41] If you want to get out of this, it’s your best chance. 如果你想摆脱这件事 这就是最好的机会
[34:44] For your family. 为了你的家人
[34:45] What do I do? 我该怎么干
[34:47] I think it’s about time 我想是时候
[34:48] the Zamar family learned about Ari’s new friend. 让扎马家人知道阿里交了个新朋友了
[34:52] Any good operative is going to be a bit of a control freak. 每一个成功的头目都有点控制狂
[34:55] Above all, they don’t want to hear 他们尤其不想看到
[34:57] that the people they think they own 那些本来以为控制得死死的人
[34:59] really belong to someone who can destroy them. 居然效力于某个能决定他们生死的对手
[35:02] Look, I said I would help you. 听着 我说过会帮你们
[35:05] I got to help your friends now? 但是现在我还得帮你们的朋友吗
[35:06] I can’t do this… 这样可不行
[35:07] What are you talking about? What friend? 你在说什么 什么朋友
[35:10] Steve something. 叫史蒂夫什么的
[35:12] He said he worked with Ari. 他说是阿里的合作伙伴
[35:14] He checked out the logs, had me show him the airport. 他查看了飞行日志 让我带他看机场
[35:17] He said I belong to him now. 他说现在我为他效力了
[35:19] What the hell is that supposed to mean — 这到底是什么意思
[35:20] I belong to him? 我为他效力吗
[35:22] He had my social security number, 他知道我的社保号码
[35:23] my passport information. 护照信息
[35:25] He had all kinds of stuff about you guys, too… pictures. 也有你们的各种资料 照片
[35:27] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[35:29] I don’t know what’s happening to me. 我不知道是怎么回事
[35:30] I want my life back. Give me my life back. 我不想干了 我要退出
[35:32] Shut up! 闭嘴
[35:33] Shut up! 闭嘴
[35:34] Ari. 阿里
[35:36] Who is this person? 这人是谁
[35:39] Who is he? 他是谁
[35:40] I don’t know. Okay, that’s what I’m saying. 我不知道 我说的是实话
[35:44] He said he was friends with Ari. 他说是阿里的朋友
[35:46] I don’t know anything. 我什么也不知道
[35:50] Get out. 出去
[35:51] Get out! 出去
[35:52] Get out! 快滚
[36:00] Ari, what did you do? 阿里 你都干了什么
[36:04] I’ve told you never to talk to anyone! 我早就跟你说过永远不要跟任何人说这些
[36:08] No, no. This is my deal. 不是这样的 这是我的一笔生意
[36:10] I did this on my own. 我独立做的
[36:11] A deal? Who asked you to do this deal? 生意 谁让你做这笔生意的
[36:15] Who is this friend, huh? 这个朋友是谁
[36:17] What… what… he has documents about us, pictures. 怎么回事 他还有我们的各种资料 照片
[36:25] Met him at a club. He came to me. 我在俱乐部认识的 他找的我
[36:28] What does he know? Did you tell him anything? 他都知道什么 你跟他说了什么
[36:31] Did you show him anything?! 带他看了什么没有
[36:33] I showed him the warehouse. 我带他去了仓库
[36:35] We took a little tour. 稍微参观了一下
[36:38] But… but it’s okay. He was blindfolded. 但是不会有问题的 他蒙上眼睛了
[36:40] He just wanted to see the operation and — 他只是想看看生意情况然后
[36:43] Ilan, go to the warehouse now. 伊兰 去仓库 立刻
[36:48] Come, you fool! 跟上 你个蠢货
[37:03] Was that okay? 我刚才表现还成吗
[37:04] Perfect. Michael trained you well. 非常好 迈克尔教你教得很好
[37:08] They’re on their way, Michael. 他们过去了 迈克尔
[37:16] I am telling you, he was the real deal, okay? 你听我说 他真是来做买卖的
[37:18] He had the trunk full of C-4 — 他有一车C-4
[37:20] Stop! Someone’s there. 停下 有人
[37:24] It’s all gone… 全没了
[37:26] …everything. 所有东西都没了
[37:38] There’s nothing worse for anyone 没有什么比
[37:39] who spent time in intelligence work 动用一切情报力量
[37:41] than being up against a ghost. 去搜查一个幽灵更要命的事儿了
[37:49] You can deal with an enemy you know, 你可以对付看得见的敌人
[37:51] but an enemy you don’t know? 但一个看不见的敌人呢
[38:00] He could be a competitor 他可能是位了解
[38:02] who knows all about your operation… 你全部业务的竞争者
[38:16] …could be law enforcement getting ready to bust you… 也可能是位准备逮捕你的法律界人士
[38:20] could be a foreign agent 还可能是某个国外特工
[38:21] setting you up in some deep spy game. 打算拉你下水做间谍
[38:25] Your only option is to disappear. 这时你唯一的选择就是销声匿迹
[38:28] Steve Remington — 史蒂夫·雷明顿
[38:30] He said he was special forces. 他说曾呆过特种部队
[38:31] Try again. He could be using another name. 再找找 这可能只是个化名
[38:36] Enough, Ari! 够了 阿里
[38:38] Let’s go. 我们走
[38:41] Let’s moving! 出发了
[38:57] As long as they think Steve Remington owns you, 他们知道你为史蒂夫·雷明顿效力
[38:59] you’re safe. 不会来找你们麻烦的
[39:00] As far as they know, there’s a mystery man out there 因为他们知道 外面有个神秘人
[39:02] who can destroy them, and you’re his property. 可以轻易摧毁他们 而你是他罩着的
[39:05] Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:07] Yeah. I’m not here fishing for thanks. 不用谢 我来这儿不是为了听你说谢谢的
[39:10] You need to understand the situation. 你得明白自己所处的境地
[39:12] Eli will have his ear to the ground forever. 伊莱会一直严密监视你
[39:14] If word gets out he got conned, 如果你们走漏了风声 他知道被耍了
[39:16] you’re dead. 你们就没命了
[39:19] You guys look so serious. 你们看起来太严肃了
[39:21] Come on. It’s not that hard, man. 放轻松 没那么艰难 老兄
[39:23] I mean, secrets are what keep a family strong, right? 共守一个秘密会让家人更加团结 对吧
[39:29] Something like that. 他说的有点道理
[39:44] I mean, look. I’m just glad that you guys are finally happy. 很高兴你们终于满意了
[39:48] I got to tell you, though, when I busted into Mike’s place, 跟你们说 我闯进迈克房子的时候
[39:50] I didn’t know if I was gonna find anything, 没指望会找到什么
[39:51] and then I find this document here in a hidey-hole under the sink. 但我还真在水池底下的暗洞里发现了这份文件
[39:54] I don’t know. Maybe he’s as bad as you guys say. 也许他真的像你们说的那样糟糕
[39:57] We sent this up the ladder, Sam. 这个是我们呈给上级的 萨姆
[39:58] This document’s classified. 这份文件是保密的
[40:00] Westen shouldn’t have had this. 韦斯顿不应该有它
[40:02] They’re looking for leaks. 他们正在调查是谁泄的密
[40:04] Well, that’s nice. 那挺好的
[40:05] But the point here, fellas, is, I brought home the bacon. 但重点是 伙计们 我顺利完成了任务
[40:07] OK. You got prime goods on my buddy Mike right there. 你们也在我老兄迈克这儿挖到了好东西
[40:10] We’re off the case, Sam. 这案子我们不跟了 萨姆
[40:11] This thing’s serious enough Washington’s sending someone else down. 这件事已经够格让华盛顿那边派专人来处理了
[40:14] Westen’s someone else’s problem now. 韦斯顿这个烫手山芋是别人的麻烦了
[40:17] Yeah? New surveillance? 真的吗 换人监视了吗
[40:19] What… what department? 哪个部门的
[40:21] Don’t know. Don’t care. 不知道也不想知道
[40:23] Enjoy your lunch, Sam. 好好吃午饭吧 萨姆
[40:25] See you around. 再见了
[40:26] Yeah. 再见
[40:32] Thanks, fellas. 谢谢了 伙计们
[40:33] I’m gonna miss you guys, you know? 我会想你们的
[40:39] – Mike. – Hey, Sam. -迈克 -嘿 萨姆
[40:40] Yeah, good news and bad news. 一个好消息 一个坏消息
[40:42] Good news is, your FBI tail got pulled. 好消息是 你的联调局小尾巴撤了
[40:45] Bad news is, they’re sending someone new down. 坏消息是 他们派另外的人下来了
[40:47] Sounds heavy. 听上去很重量级
[40:48] Thanks, Sam. Who’s the new surveillance? 谢谢 萨姆 这个新的监视人是谁
[40:50] Hell if I know. Oh, uh, there’s more good news. 我怎么知道 还有个好消息
[40:53] They were so eager to get rid of you, 他们太着急摆脱你
[40:54] they dropped three $20s on a 10-buck tab. 结果10块钱账单放了三张20块钞票
[40:56] Lucky you. 你真走运
[40:57] All right, check you later. 好了 等会儿见
[41:05] Hi there. 你好啊
[41:08] My friends just abandoned me. 我朋友刚刚扔下我走了
[41:09] – Any chance I could get you to keep me company? – Maybe. -我可以跟你拼桌吗 -也许吧
[41:16] I’m Sam. 我是萨姆
[41:17] Hi. I’m Veronica. 嗨 我是维罗妮卡
[41:19] What are we drinking? 喝点什么
[41:24] I knew it wasn’t gonna be in there. 我就知道上面没提这个
[41:25] Well, she said it was in here. 她说上面有写的
[41:27] Of course she — Well, it’s not. 她当然 但确实没有
[41:32] So, you stop arguing now? 你们现在没异议了吧
[41:33] Ma, it doesn’t mention the car in the will. 妈 遗嘱上没提车子的事儿
[41:36] I know. 我知道
[41:37] You know? 你知道吗
[41:38] I wanted Michael to know 我想要迈克尔知道
[41:39] that his father remembered him in the end, 爸爸在弥留之际都念着他
[41:41] and, Nate, you spent more time with him. 内特 你跟爸爸在一起的时间更多些
[41:43] You lied. 你撒谎
[41:44] Yeah. 是啊
[41:46] Makes sense. 但也说得通
[41:49] You know what, Nate? Fine. 这样吧 内特
[41:52] I’ll flip you for it. 我们猜硬币决定车归谁
[41:56] All right. Heads. 好的 我猜是正面
[42:00] Yeah. Of course. 好吧 当然了
[42:03] You know what? You won it fair and square, bro. 你赢得光明正大 我心服口服 兄弟
[42:17] Now, you see, Michael, you’re too hard on him. 你看 迈克尔 你对他太苛刻了
[42:19] I mean, he can be so sweet. 他多善解人意啊
[42:21] I just want us to be family. 我只是想我们一家人和睦相处
[42:24] I know, Mom. I know. 我知道 老妈 我懂
[42:27] He just stole my wallet. Nate! 他刚才偷了我的钱包 内特
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme