时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:07] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 直到 |
[00:10] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:13] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing – | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:15] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:18] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:20] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:22] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:25] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:29] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:30] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:31] | An old friend who’s informing on you to the FBI. | 一个正向联调局汇报你的一举一动的老朋友 |
[00:34] | You know spies – a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:36] | Family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:37] | Is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:39] | If you’re desperate. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:40] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:41] | Bottom line – until you figure out who burned you, | 总之 不找出封杀你的人 |
[00:45] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:56] | International conferences attract spies | 国际会议总是会吸引间谍们 |
[00:58] | for the same reason hotel bars attract hookers. | 就跟酒店的酒吧总是妓女云集一样 |
[01:01] | You can do business and drink for free. | 你可以一边干正事 一边免费畅饮 |
[01:09] | Looks like your FBI tail found us. | 看来你的联调局小跟班发现我们了 |
[01:11] | Should we call this off? | 要不要取消这次行动 |
[01:13] | No. Keep the engine running. I’ll try to make this quick. | 不要 别熄火 我会很快搞定的 |
[01:17] | Fi, this is not an armored assault. | 菲 我们不是要搞武装袭击 |
[01:19] | Do you think they’re just gonna | 你觉得他们那么轻易 |
[01:20] | give you a list of covert operatives coming this conference? | 就会给你一份参会的秘密特工的名单吗 |
[01:23] | All I need is a name – somebody in Miami who can get me | 我只要一个名字 在迈阿密有人能帮我搞到 |
[01:25] | the “Homeland Security Directive” that burned me. | 封杀我的那个”国土安全局指令” |
[01:28] | One name. | 就一个名字 |
[01:30] | I don’t need a gun for that. | 我用不着带枪 |
[01:31] | You’re no fun, Mi- | 你真没劲 迈 |
[01:41] | Any high-security function is going to have a lot of oversight, | 再高的安保措施也会有很多漏洞 |
[01:44] | a lot of meetings, a lot of bureaucrats checking up on each other. | 一堆会议 一堆官员 互相查来查去 |
[01:48] | Remember, I forgot my badge. The security office is…? | 还记得吗 我忘带证件了 安保办公室在 |
[01:51] | Right. | 好的 |
[01:52] | In all the confusion of the big event, | 大型活动总是会很乱 |
[01:54] | it’s easy for another bureaucrat to just show up. | 所以另一个官员突然现身也很正常 |
[01:58] | Security brief, right? Sorry. | 安全简报是在这做 对吧 抱歉 |
[02:00] | Anyway… we’re concentrating our efforts | 总之 要是出现抗议者的话 |
[02:02] | on crowd control if we get protestors. | 我们要把注意力放在人群控制上 |
[02:06] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[02:07] | Excuse me. Which office are you with? | 抱歉 你是哪个办公室的 |
[02:08] | I’m an interdepartmental liaison. | 我是部际联络员 |
[02:10] | They wanted me to come down, | 他们要我下来 |
[02:12] | make sure we’re up to speed on everything you guys are doing. | 确保我们能赶上你们的进度 |
[02:15] | Looks like things are under control. | 看起来一切都尽在掌握之中 |
[02:16] | Is there anything you need from us support-wise? | 有什么需要我们支持帮助的吗 |
[02:19] | Okay, then, well, you let us know | 如果你们需要我们配合的话 |
[02:20] | if there’s anything you want us to coordinate on our end. | 告诉我们就行了 |
[02:23] | The important thing is to disappear | 最重要的是 |
[02:25] | before people can ask questions. | 赶在人们产生疑问之前消失 |
[02:27] | Excuse me, sir. Sir! Excuse me. | 抱歉 先生 先生 |
[02:29] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:32] | If they do decide to ask questions, | 要是他们真的开始怀疑你了 |
[02:33] | you just have to hope you’re in a building with a lot of hallways, | 你只能希望你在的楼里有很多走廊 |
[02:36] | a good service basement, | 有能用的地下室 |
[02:37] | Locked. | 锁上了 |
[02:38] | And plenty of exits. | 还要有很多出口 |
[02:41] | Go get him! | 抓住他 |
[02:41] | This is a fire hazard. | 这是消防通道 |
[02:47] | Sir, stop! | 先生 站住 |
[02:49] | But in the end. | 但归根结底 |
[02:50] | Sometime making an escape | 有时候要想成功逃脱 |
[02:52] | is just about being able to do what the guy chasing you won’t. | 就得做些追你的人不敢做的事 |
[02:57] | Like jump off a building. | 比如从楼上跳下去 |
[03:14] | I just walked 2 miles with a twisted ankle. | 我刚刚把脚扭了 还走了三公里 |
[03:18] | What happened to “Keep the car running”? | 说好的”别熄火”呢 |
[03:21] | The stolen car, Michael. | 那是偷来的车 迈克尔 |
[03:24] | Your Feds were getting curious. | 联调局的人开始怀疑了 |
[03:25] | I had a gun in the car. | 我拿了把枪在车里 |
[03:27] | Our little mission was in danger of being compromised, | 我们的小任务有暴露的危险 |
[03:29] | so I returned to base. | 所以我就先回来了 |
[03:31] | And broke in again. | 又是破门而入 |
[03:33] | I think our little post-operation debriefing | 我觉得我们这次行动总结出的教训是 |
[03:35] | has taught us that you need a car. | 你需要一辆车 |
[03:37] | And I need a key to your apartment. | 而我需要你公寓的钥匙 |
[03:39] | A key? Aren’t you more comfortable breaking in? | 钥匙 你破门而入不是更爽吗 |
[03:42] | What is your problem with me having a key, Michael? | 给我配把钥匙又怎么了 迈克尔 |
[03:43] | I don’t want anyone to have a key to my place. | 我不想任何人有我家的钥匙 |
[03:46] | – It’s a security issue. – Right. | -这是安全问题 -好吧 |
[03:47] | And your problem with car ownership? | 那有辆车又有什么问题呢 |
[03:50] | You prefer the bus? | 你更喜欢坐公交车吗 |
[03:51] | Urine-Scented transportation is more secure? | 充斥着尿骚味的公共交通更安全吗 |
[03:54] | I don’t know where to get a car. My assets are frozen. | 我不知道去哪弄车 我的资产都被冻结了 |
[03:56] | I don’t even have a driver’s license. | 我连张驾照都没有 |
[03:59] | I spoke to your mom. Apparently, you have a car. | 我跟你妈聊过了 显然 你有一辆车 |
[04:01] | Your father’s old, uh… what is it? | 你父亲的旧车 什么牌子来着 |
[04:05] | Charger. Not interested. | 战马 完全不感兴趣 |
[04:07] | What are you doing talking to my mom? | 你跟我妈聊什么天 |
[04:09] | We chat. And you know what I think? | 就聊聊呗 知道我怎么想吗 |
[04:12] | I think a car is commitment. | 我觉得车就是一个承诺 |
[04:15] | I think you’re afraid to be tied down. | 我觉得你害怕被拴住 |
[04:22] | Is there a problem with the lock? | 锁出问题了吗 |
[04:24] | More like a problem with boundaries. | 更像是人际关系的问题 |
[04:26] | Apartment is good for you, yes? | 公寓还不错 对吧 |
[04:28] | 奥列格 房东 | |
[04:30] | Apartment is good. | 公寓是挺好的 |
[04:31] | Yeah, club is good, too, but always competition, though. | 是啊 俱乐部也不错 但总是有竞争 |
[04:35] | Many problems. | 麻烦一大堆 |
[04:39] | What do you need, Oleg? | 有什么事吗 奥列格 |
[04:40] | I have a waitress, Cara, knows my regulars. | 我有个女招待 卡拉 她认识我的熟客 |
[04:43] | On a good night, half of my business is from her. | 生意好的时候 一半的酒都是她卖的 |
[04:45] | But for a week now, she doesn’t come to work. | 但是她一周没来上班了 |
[04:48] | You don’t want me filling in for her, trust me. | 你不会想要我去顶替她的 相信我 |
[04:50] | No, I need her, but she’s scared to leave her house. | 不 我需要她 但是她不敢出家门 |
[04:53] | Someone threatened her, maybe boyfriend. | 有人恐吓她 也许是男朋友 |
[04:55] | – What do you want me to do? – I think maybe you can help. | -你想让我干嘛 -我想你也许能帮忙 |
[04:57] | You got rid of the drug dealer next door, | 你搞定了隔壁的毒贩子 |
[04:59] | so I think maybe it’s no problem for you, huh? | 所以我觉得你搞定这事应该没问题 |
[05:03] | Look, you take care of this, | 这样 你搞定这事 |
[05:05] | I give you free rent for two months, yes? | 我免你两个月房租 怎么样 |
[05:08] | Four months, da? | 四个月 成交吗 |
[05:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:13] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她谈谈 |
[05:18] | So, you work for Oleg. | 所以你是为奥列格工作 |
[05:20] | We have an arrangement. I’m here to see if I can help. | 我跟他说好了 过来看看能不能帮上忙 |
[05:24] | So, a couple weeks ago, I was driving home from work – | 几周前 我下班开车回家 |
[05:27] | Oh. Recycled grounds. | 泡过好几遍了 |
[05:29] | 卡拉 客户 | |
[05:31] | I haven’t been out to the store in more than a week. | 我一周多没去商店了 |
[05:34] | I haven’t been anywhere. | 哪都没去 |
[05:35] | It’s fine. Uh… | 没事 |
[05:37] | so, what exactly is the situation? | 具体是什么情况 |
[05:39] | Do you know who’s threatening you? | 你知道威胁你的是谁吗 |
[05:41] | Kind of. | 算是知道吧 |
[05:42] | A couple weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[05:44] | I was driving home after work, around 3:00, | 我下班开车回家 凌晨三点左右 |
[05:46] | and I saw this pizza-delivery guy rear-end this gold Lexus. | 我看见送披萨的人跟金色雷克萨斯追尾了 |
[05:50] | The guy in the Lexus pulled this poor kid out of the car and | 雷克萨斯里的人把那可怜的孩子 |
[05:53] | started pounding him with this steering-wheel lock. | 从车里拽出来然后开始用方向盘锁砸他 |
[05:56] | I got the license-plate number, and I called the cops. | 我记下了车牌号 然后报了警 |
[06:00] | So you’re the only witness. | 所以你是唯一的目击者 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:03] | The pizza-delivery kid is on life support, | 送披萨的孩子还在医院靠呼吸机维持生命 |
[06:05] | so it’s just me. | 所以只有我 |
[06:07] | The next week, I get home, | 一周后 我回到家 |
[06:08] | and there’s a rat nailed to my door. | 门上钉了只死老鼠 |
[06:12] | So I went to the police. | 所以我去了警局 |
[06:13] | You know, I figured that they could protect me, right? | 本以为他们能保护我 |
[06:15] | They’re like, “We’ll send some patrols by. “ | 他们只是说”我们会派人去周边巡逻的” |
[06:17] | Meanwhile, there are these scary guys coming around my work, | 但同时 有些吓人的家伙出现在店里 |
[06:20] | and somebody’s hanging around Sophie’s school, | 还有人在索菲学校附近晃悠 |
[06:23] | wanting to know where we live, and… | 想知道我们住在哪儿 |
[06:25] | Sophie? | 索菲 |
[06:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:27] | Sophie? | 索菲 |
[06:29] | This has been really hard on her, | 这对她来说很不容易 |
[06:31] | being cooped up in this little house for so long. | 被关在这小房子里这么久 |
[06:34] | Sophie, um, this is Michael. | 索菲 这是迈克尔 |
[06:36] | 索菲 女儿 | |
[06:40] | He’s a… | 他是 |
[06:42] | What are you, exactly? | 你具体是干什么的 |
[06:44] | Someone Oleg thought could help. | 奥列格觉得能帮上忙的人 |
[06:48] | So, are you going to help or what? | 那你是准备帮我们还是怎样 |
[06:50] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力的 |
[07:01] | This is good. | 挺好吃的 |
[07:02] | It’s a Persian recipe. | 这可是波斯秘方 |
[07:06] | You haven’t cooked for me in a while – years. | 你有一阵子没给我做饭了 好几年了 |
[07:10] | What is it you want, Michael? | 打什么主意呢 迈克尔 |
[07:11] | Listen, Fi, if I show up at that hotel, | 菲 如果我出现在那家酒店 |
[07:14] | now that the conference has started, | 既然会议已经开始了 |
[07:15] | I’ll set off every alarm there is. | 我肯定会触发所有的警报 |
[07:17] | I need your help. | 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[07:18] | There’s a delegate I need to talk to – Akhom Thabet. | 我要和一个代表谈谈 阿孔·萨贝特 |
[07:22] | He’s a friend? | 他是你朋友吗 |
[07:24] | Not exactly. I saved his life a while back. | 也不算吧 我曾经救过他 |
[07:25] | He owes me. | 他欠我的 |
[07:28] | You want me to track down an Egyptian spy, | 你要我去追踪一个埃及间谍 |
[07:31] | and in return, I get what? | 那我能得到什么好处 |
[07:34] | This meal? It’s tasty, but… | 就这顿饭吗 确实挺好吃 不过 |
[07:38] | You want me to ask my mom for the car… | 你不是想让我找我妈要那辆车吗 |
[07:43] | I’ll ask my mom for the car. | 我会找她要来的 |
[07:52] | Asking my mom for anything | 找我妈要任何东西 |
[07:54] | is a lot like getting a favor from a Russian mob boss. | 都像求俄国黑帮老大帮忙一样 |
[07:57] | They’ll give you what you want with a smile, | 他们会笑着给你你想要的 |
[07:59] | but believe me, you’ll pay for it. | 但是相信我 你会为之付出代价的 |
[08:00] | What are you doing, mom? | 在干嘛呢 老妈 |
[08:02] | Making a salad. I’m getting healthy. | 做沙拉 我要让自己更健康 |
[08:05] | Does the recipe call for cigarette ash? | 配方里还有烟灰么 |
[08:07] | One mountain a day, Michael. | 循序渐进 迈克尔 |
[08:10] | That’s what my yoga teacher said. | 这是我的瑜伽教练说的 |
[08:12] | Uh, you never leave the house. | 你都没出过家门 |
[08:13] | Where are you meeting yogis? | 在哪见的瑜伽教练 |
[08:15] | I bought a yoga DVD on the home shopping network. | 我在家庭购物网站上买的瑜伽DVD |
[08:19] | That’s great. | 挺好 |
[08:21] | Listen… | 话说 |
[08:24] | I need the car – the Charger. | 我需要那辆车 那辆战马 |
[08:29] | Oh, Michael, that’s wonderful! | 迈克尔 那太好了 |
[08:31] | Your father always wanted you to have something to remember him by. | 你父亲一直想给你留个想念 |
[08:34] | Oh, I have this to remember him by. | 我用这个纪念他 |
[08:36] | I remember what fun you two had, | 我还记得你们在一起的欢乐时光 |
[08:37] | always working on cars in the garage. | 总是在车库里弄车子 |
[08:40] | Fun? | 开心 |
[08:41] | I remember him making me fake a seizure at Mr. Goodwrench | 我记得他让我在古德兰彻先生面前装病 |
[08:44] | so he could steal spark plugs. | 让他能偷到火花塞 |
[08:46] | I remember him quitting every project early | 我记得他干活总是虎头蛇尾 |
[08:49] | and handing me a to-do list to finish the job for him. | 然后扔给我一张任务单让我替他完成 |
[08:51] | And look at you now, Michael. | 看看你现在 迈克尔 |
[08:54] | So many things you can do. Here, honey. | 你这么能干 给你 宝贝 |
[09:04] | My father’s approach to machinery | 我父亲对待机器的态度 |
[09:06] | was similar to his approach to his family – | 跟对待家人的态度是一样的 |
[09:08] | if you don’t like how something works, | 不喜欢什么事情 |
[09:10] | keep banging on it until it does what you want. | 就一直打到它听话为止 |
[09:13] | If something doesn’t fit, force it. | 要有什么不合适的 就逼它就范 |
[09:15] | And above all, make sure it looks good on the outside. | 重中之重 要确保外表光鲜 |
[09:33] | Spark plugs. | 火花塞 |
[09:35] | Perfect. | 真棒 |
[09:42] | Thank you, Melinda. | 多谢 梅琳达 |
[09:44] | So, a babysitting gig? | 都当临时保姆了 |
[09:46] | What? Are you that hard up for cash? | 怎么回事 有那么缺钱吗 |
[09:48] | Hey, at least I’ve gotten an apartment. | 起码我还有个公寓能住 |
[09:50] | I’m working on that. I got a few irons in the fire. | 我正忙着房子的事呢 还有些事情要做 |
[09:53] | Hey, so, this, uh… this new job – | 这份新工作 |
[09:56] | You want some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[09:56] | Maybe I could provide a little something. | 说不定我能帮上忙呢 |
[09:58] | I already sent Fiona over to Cara’s place. | 我已经派菲欧娜去卡拉家了 |
[10:00] | Come on, Michael. | 拜托 迈克尔 |
[10:02] | You got a sexy cocktail waitress that needs protecting, | 一个性感的酒吧女招待需要你的保护 |
[10:04] | and you send Fiona. | 你却派了菲欧娜过去 |
[10:05] | What is she? 80 pounds? | 她有什么用 七十斤的小身板 |
[10:07] | Mike, come on. Look at that – guns of steel. | 迈克 看这里 钢筋铁骨 |
[10:09] | If there’s a situation that requires | 要是需要人去秀身材 |
[10:11] | showing off your body and boozy flirting, you’re my guy. | 或者酒后调情的话 那就派你去 |
[10:13] | Oh, that’s low. | 真低俗 |
[10:15] | I need you to have one of your cop buddies | 我要你找个警察伙计 |
[10:16] | check on a license plate and get an address. | 查查这个车牌 给我个地址 |
[10:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:23] | Next time, I get the girl. | 下回 我来保护美女 |
[10:26] | So, I have one teaspoon of ground cumin seed. | 我加一茶匙的孜然粉 |
[10:29] | Ew, too much cumin. | 太多孜然了 |
[10:30] | – You cook? – Used to. | -你做饭吗 -以前做 |
[10:32] | I was in chef school when I got pregnant. | 我怀孕的时候在上厨师学校 |
[10:34] | But I was failing out. | 但是我肄业了 |
[10:36] | I was 19, a mess. | 那时我才十九岁 一团糟 |
[10:39] | And then Sophie came along. | 接着索菲诞生了 |
[10:43] | She saved my life. | 她拯救了我的人生 |
[10:52] | All right, his name is Alvaro Disantos. | 他叫阿瓦罗·迪桑托斯 |
[10:56] | That’s him there at the outdoor table. | 就是在室外桌坐着的那个 |
[10:59] | Want me to go in with you? | 要我跟你一起进去吗 |
[11:00] | No, you stay with the car. You get distracted in bars. | 不 你待在车里 你一进酒吧就没谱了 |
[11:03] | Fair enough. | 说的也是 |
[11:04] | Hey, if they have Dos Equis, just grab me a couple | 要是 要是有多瑟瑰啤酒 给我弄两瓶 |
[11:09] | Convincing a bully to back down | 要打败欺凌弱小者 |
[11:11] | is usually just a matter of showing you’re not afraid of him. | 只需表现得你一点也不怕他 |
[11:14] | Can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[11:15] | I think so. | 我觉得有 |
[11:16] | A friend of mine, Cara Stagner, she has a rat problem. | 我朋友卡拉·斯戴格拉 她遇到了老鼠问题 |
[11:19] | And you come here? | 所以你就来找我 |
[11:21] | Sounds like she needs an exterminator. | 听起来她需要的是老鼠药啊 |
[11:23] | 阿瓦罗·迪桑托斯 卡拉的麻烦 | |
[11:25] | Little late for that. They’re nailed to her door. | 用不着了 它们被钉在她门上了 |
[11:30] | I want this to stop. | 我希望这件事情到此为止 |
[11:31] | Take your chances at trial. | 抓住最后的机会吧 |
[11:32] | There are worse things than going to jail. | 可有比进监狱更糟糕的事情 |
[11:34] | Oh, yes? What things? | 是吗 什么样的事情呢 |
[11:36] | Of course, some bullies have guys with .357 magnums. | 当然 有些恶霸的小弟会带着点357的马格南枪 |
[11:39] | Then you change tactics. | 那你就得改变战术 |
[11:41] | There’s no need for unpleasantness. | 没必要弄得这么不愉快 |
[11:43] | I’m just trying to resolve this situation. | 我只是想解决现在这种状况 |
[11:45] | I’m happy that you come here. | 很高兴你能来这儿 |
[11:47] | This “Situation” as you call it, | 你说的这种”状况” |
[11:49] | is going to be resolved within the hour. | 会在一个小时之内解决 |
[11:53] | By the time we finish our mojitos, | 在我们享受完我们的莫吉托之前 |
[11:56] | this will all be done… for good. | 一切都会被处理好的 一劳永逸 |
[12:06] | Go! Go, go! | 快走 |
[12:14] | Hello? How did it go? | 事情办得怎么样 |
[12:15] | Fi, Disantos has a hit squad on the way. | 菲 迪桑托斯派了打手来了 |
[12:18] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[12:20] | I need you to go in the bathroom, get in the tub, and stay down. | 去洗手间 到浴缸里躺好 |
[12:22] | – What? – Be a sweetie. | -什么 -听话 |
[12:24] | Do it before someone starts shooting. | 在有人开枪前快去吧 |
[12:28] | Where’s your liquor cabinet? | 你家的酒柜在哪里 |
[12:45] | When faced with superior force, you can do two things. | 在面对不可抗衡的力量时 你可以做两件事 |
[12:48] | You can retreat quietly, | 你可以悄悄地撤退 |
[12:49] | or you can attack with as much fanfare as possible. | 或者大张旗鼓地进攻 |
[12:54] | Last call, boys. | 最后通牒 小子们 |
[13:10] | How many were there? | 来了几个人 |
[13:11] | I don’t know. Four? | 我不知道 四个 |
[13:13] | They took off after cocktail hour. | 他们在我享受完鸡尾酒后就走了 |
[13:14] | Fi, it looks like fallujah down there. | 菲 下面简直成了费卢杰[伊拉克城市]了 |
[13:16] | I was half hoping they’d stick around for a bit. | 我还想着他们能多待会儿呢 |
[13:19] | Cara’s got quite a liquor cabinet – | 卡拉的酒柜收藏可真不赖 |
[13:20] | good for a 10-hour siege. | 就算被围攻十个小时也够我喝的 |
[13:22] | – Michael. – You okay? | -迈克尔 -你还好吗 |
[13:23] | Can’t we just tell them I won’t testify? I don’t care. | 能不能告诉他们我不会去作证的 我不在乎 |
[13:26] | Once they send guys to kill you, | 他们一旦派人来杀你了 |
[13:28] | they’re past the “I promise not to tell” stage. | 你保证什么都没有用了 |
[13:30] | – We need to get them out of here. – Where are we going? | -我得带她们离开这儿 -我们要去哪儿 |
[13:32] | Michael, you know you can’t take them to your apartment. | 迈克尔 你不能带她们去你公寓 |
[13:34] | Cara works downstairs. They’re gonna come looking. | 卡拉就在楼下上班 他们会去看的 |
[13:37] | I know a place. | 我知道有个地方 |
[13:46] | How long are they going to be here? | 她们要在这儿待多久 |
[13:49] | I’m not sure how long they’ll be here. | 我不确定她们要在这儿待多久 |
[13:51] | Maybe a few days? | 也许几天吧 |
[13:52] | Why the garage, though? We have a very nice guest room. | 为什么让她们住车库呢 我们有客房 |
[13:55] | I need to control access points. | 我得控制住入口 |
[13:57] | Trust me, it’s better. | 相信我 这样会好些 |
[13:58] | This way, you can have the whole house. | 这样 你就能独享整个房子 |
[14:00] | You can do your, uh… yoga. | 你可以做你的 瑜伽 |
[14:02] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[14:05] | all these years, ever since your first background check, | 这些年来 从你的第一次背景调查开始 |
[14:09] | all those letters where you couldn’t say where you were, | 你写的那些信里从来不说你在哪里 |
[14:11] | I never asked questions. | 我也从来不问 |
[14:13] | Now I want to know what you’re doing. | 现在我想知道你到底在干什么 |
[14:16] | They’re in danger, and I’m helping them, okay? | 她们身处险境 我在帮她们 好吗 |
[14:20] | Please, mom. | 拜托了 老妈 |
[14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:25] | Do something for me. | 你也帮我做件事 |
[14:28] | Go see your father’s grave. It would mean a lot to me. | 去给你爸上个坟 这对我的意义重大 |
[14:32] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[14:36] | Outfitting a safe house is about two things – | 改装一间安全屋得注意两点 |
[14:39] | You need to know if someone’s coming, | 有人进来的时候你得知道 |
[14:41] | and you need to know how the folks you’re protecting | 还得知道怎么让你保护的人 |
[14:44] | are going to get out of there if they do. | 在需要的时候从里面跑出去 |
[14:47] | If you can’t be on babysitting duty all the time, | 如果你不能当全天候保镖 |
[14:50] | you need to make sure that you know the minute something’s wrong. | 那你就得确保出问题时你能第一时间知道 |
[14:53] | A $35 outdoor floodlight has a decent motion detector on it. | 一个35块的户外泛光灯有很好的探测能力 |
[15:02] | Wire that to a cellphone, | 把它连到手机上 |
[15:03] | and you’ve got a remote alarm system | 一个远程警报系统就完成了 |
[15:05] | that will call you if there’s trouble. | 一出问题它就会通知你 |
[15:16] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[15:17] | It came with the phone. | 这东西和手机连着的 |
[15:19] | so if anyone comes in here, you’ll know. | 任何人进来你都会知道 |
[15:22] | And if that goes off, I’ll know, too. | 那玩意儿一响 我也会知道的 |
[15:25] | So we’re supposed to stay in here – | 所以我们要待在这里 |
[15:27] | in the garage – and do nothing? | 待在车库里 什么也不做 |
[15:29] | Pretty much. It’s not so bad, as safe houses go. | 差不多吧 作为安全屋也不是太糟 |
[15:31] | You got a TV, at least. | 至少你们有个电视机 |
[15:33] | I once spent three days in a Riyadh storage facility | 我曾经在利雅得的仓储设施里待了三天 |
[15:35] | with nothing but a flashlight and an arabic celebrity magazine. | 只有一支手电和一本阿拉伯名流杂志 |
[15:39] | Can I call my friends at least? | 我至少能打电话给我的朋友吧 |
[15:41] | No. No outside contact until this is over. | 不能 在一切结束前不能跟外界联系 |
[15:44] | They’re high-school students. You’re completely paranoid. | 他们只是高中生 你简直是个妄想狂 |
[15:47] | Maybe. But I’m still breathing. | 也许是吧 但是我还活着 |
[15:50] | Now, if you need to run, | 要是你们得逃跑的话 |
[15:52] | You can go safely through that opening, but don’t – | 你们可以安全地从那里出去 但是不要 |
[15:56] | See? Don’t touch that. | 看见了吗 别碰那个 |
[15:57] | I’ll be rigging this so if anyone comes through this door, | 我会装上这个 任何人从这扇门进来 |
[16:00] | They’ll be electrocuted. | 都会被电死的 |
[16:01] | I don’t want you to get zapped accidentally. | 我可不想你们被意外电死 |
[16:03] | Whatever. It’s a freaking garage. | 随便你 真是个奇葩的车库 |
[16:05] | I’d rather be killed than live here. | 我宁愿被杀也不要住在这里 |
[16:07] | Well, those are your two options. | 你也就这两种选择了 |
[16:10] | I’ll miss our spring formal. | 我会错过我们的春季舞会的 |
[16:11] | Is it too much to ask to go to one dance? | 出去跳一回舞是不是也不行 |
[16:14] | Look, these guys know where you go to high school. | 这些家伙知道你在哪儿上学 |
[16:16] | If they have any brains at all, they will put the word out. | 他们要是有点脑子 就会放出话来 |
[16:19] | You show up, someone makes a phone call. | 你一出现 就会有人给他们打电话 |
[16:20] | You really think they’re gonna use kids at my school? | 你真觉得他们会利用我的同学们吗 |
[16:22] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[16:23] | That’s what I would do. | 要是我就会那么干 |
[16:25] | I can’t believe this. This is so ridiculous. | 简直不能相信 这太荒谬了 |
[16:27] | Sophie! | 索菲 |
[16:30] | We are very grateful, Michael. I am sorry. | 我们真的很感激 迈克尔 很抱歉 |
[16:33] | It’s fine. You might want to go use the bathroom. | 没事的 你们也许现在要去洗个澡 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna lock down for the night. | 晚上我就把这儿封锁起来了 |
[16:40] | – Kids. – Yeah. | -真是小孩子 -是啊 |
[16:45] | Thank you, Mariposa. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 玛丽珀萨 非常感谢 |
[16:48] | – Hey, what’s happening here? What? – Bus fare. | -这是啥 -公车票 |
[16:51] | What about your car? I thought you had some wheels. | 你的车呢 我以为你有车的呢 |
[16:53] | – Spark plugs. – Spark plugs cost 2 bucks, Mike. | -火花塞 -一个火花塞才两块钱 迈克 |
[16:55] | My dad rebuilt the engine. The ignition system is shot. | 我爸改装了引擎 点火系统是点射型的 |
[16:59] | Plugs won’t fit until I rebuild the system from scratch. | 我按草图重新改造系统火花塞才能用 |
[17:02] | From scratch? | 按草图 |
[17:03] | Sounds like you and your pop had a lot in common. | 看来你跟你爸如出一辙啊 |
[17:05] | Changing the subject, what did you find out about Disantos? | 换个话题 关于迪桑托斯你找到什么了 |
[17:08] | Well, I checked around. | 我四处查了查 |
[17:09] | He’s a distributor for one of the drug cartels. | 他是一个贩毒集团的分销商 |
[17:11] | He’s not a major player, but he’s got some firepower. | 他不是个大角色 但还是有些马仔的 |
[17:13] | Any chance we can nudge the FBI to pick him up? | 有机会让联调局把他抓起来吗 |
[17:16] | Your little FBI surveillance team | 告诉你吧 比起帮你的忙 |
[17:18] | is more interested in your romp at the convention | 你的联调局尾巴小分队更感兴趣的是 |
[17:20] | than doing you favors, F.Y.I. | 你在会议上的精彩表现 |
[17:22] | It sounds like they’ve been trying to make a case against Disantos, | 听说他们已经准备对付迪桑托斯了 |
[17:24] | but nothing ever sticks. You should know how these guys are. | 但也说不准 你也了解他们 |
[17:26] | – Who’s Disantos’ lawyer? – Gellman. | -迪桑托斯的律师是谁 -盖尔曼 |
[17:29] | – Who? – Oh, that’s right. | -谁 -倒也是 |
[17:30] | You’ve been running around the world for the past decade. | 过去十年你都在全球各地乱窜 |
[17:32] | Bruce Gellman. | 布鲁斯·盖尔曼 |
[17:33] | He’s the lawyer for the whole drug cartel – | 他是整个贩毒集团的律师 |
[17:35] | From Disantos all the way up to El Jefe. | 从迪桑托斯到艾尔·杰飞 律师都是他 |
[17:37] | Guess I better meet Gellman. | 我想我最好会会盖尔曼 |
[17:42] | What is this? Weapon? | 这是什么 武器吗 |
[17:44] | Nothing you need to worry about. | 用不着你担心 |
[17:45] | You know what I worry about? I worry about my waitress. | 你知道我担心什么吗 我的女招待 |
[17:48] | How long this takes, Michael? A week now? | 这得要多久 迈克尔 要一周吗 |
[17:50] | I’m working on it. | 我正在办 |
[17:51] | Things got a little complicated, | 事情有些复杂 |
[17:53] | but I think I found someone Disantos will listen to. | 但是我想我找到了能说服迪桑托斯的人 |
[17:58] | I love commuters. | 我就爱通勤者 |
[18:00] | Anybody who drives the same route to work every day, | 每天都按着一样路线去上班的人 |
[18:03] | it’s like they’re doing all the work for you, | 帮你做了你本来要做的功课 |
[18:05] | and a punctual commuter, | 而一个准时的上班族 |
[18:06] | a guy who’s in the same place every morning at 8:36 a.m., | 每天早上8:36都会出现在同一个地方的人 |
[18:10] | it’s almost too easy. | 事情简直太容易了 |
[18:16] | I’m gonna feel really bad if you don’t have a AAA card. | 要是你没有顶级信用卡的话我会很不高兴 |
[18:19] | Is this a robbery? | 这是抢劫吗 |
[18:20] | 布鲁斯·盖尔曼 毒品集团律师 | |
[18:23] | The wallet, keys are in the car. | 钱包和钥匙都在车里 |
[18:26] | Is this the 7 series – with the leather seats? | 这是七系的车吗 还有真皮坐垫的那种 |
[18:28] | Tempting, but it needs new tires, and I’m here on business. | 很诱人 但是得换胎了 我是来谈生意的 |
[18:31] | Business? | 什么生意 |
[18:32] | I’ve been calling, trying to make an appointment, | 我一直打电话想要预约 |
[18:34] | maybe get you on the phone. | 想跟你在电话里谈谈 |
[18:35] | But then I thought, “he’s a busy man. | 但是我转念一想”他可是个大忙人 |
[18:37] | I’ll just talk to him on his way into work. “ | 我还是在他上班路上跟他谈吧” |
[18:39] | – What do you want? – Alvaro Disantos. | -你想要什么 -阿瓦罗·迪桑托斯 |
[18:42] | I want to talk to you about his assault trial. | 我想跟你谈谈他攻击他人的事 |
[18:44] | And my daughter wants a pony. | 我女儿还想要匹小马驹呢 |
[18:47] | I don’t discuss my clients’ business. | 我不谈论我客户的事 |
[18:48] | “A pony. ” That’s funny. | “小马驹” 真有意思 |
[18:51] | Well, I’ll do all the talking, then. | 那就让我来说 |
[18:53] | I don’t know how much attention | 我不知道你最近 |
[18:54] | you’ve been paying to your client lately, | 有没有关注你的客户 |
[18:55] | but he’s been a bad boy – | 但是他可是个坏小子 |
[18:57] | witness intimidation, attempted murder. | 恐吓证人 谋杀未遂 |
[19:01] | You know, the kind of things that could cause problems for your… | 这些都是些会给你其他客户 |
[19:04] | other clients. | 惹上麻烦的事 |
[19:06] | 焦点人物 盖尔曼律师为贩毒集团辩护 | |
[19:07] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你要对付的是什么人 |
[19:09] | No, I read the article – most of it anyway. | 不 我读过那文章 大部分吧 |
[19:11] | Scary guys, drugs, guns. I miss something? | 亡命徒 毒品 军火 还有什么吗 |
[19:14] | I doubt El Jefe back in Colombia | 恐怕远在哥伦比亚的艾尔·杰飞 |
[19:16] | wants to risk yet another murder investigation | 不会愿意为了让迪桑托斯少坐几年牢 |
[19:18] | just so Disantos can avoid a few years in prison. | 而被牵扯到另一桩谋杀案的调查里 |
[19:21] | Have El Jefe tell Disantos to back off. | 让艾尔·杰飞阻止迪桑托斯 |
[19:26] | I want an answer by tomorrow. | 明天之前我要知道答案 |
[19:28] | I’ll meet you here, same time. Understood? | 我会在这等你 同样时间 听明白没 |
[19:31] | 黑帮老大 盖尔曼律师将替贩毒集团辩护 | |
[19:32] | Oh, I understand. | 一字不漏 |
[19:39] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[19:40] | Gellman gonna talk to Colombia, make our lives easy? | 盖尔曼会劝哥伦比亚那边让我们好过些吗 |
[19:43] | Hope so. Those two can only stay in mom’s garage for so long. | 希望如此 她俩在车库里快待不住了 |
[19:46] | And if he doesn’t go for it? | 如果他没这么做呢 |
[19:47] | Then our lives aren’t so easy. | 那我们的日子可就不好过了 |
[19:50] | There’s your man. | 目标出现 |
[19:54] | 阿孔·萨贝特 埃及间谍 | |
[19:56] | Oh. Been a while. | 许久不见 |
[19:57] | He’s lost a little – a lot of hair. | 他掉了一点 很多头发 |
[20:00] | I tailed him for you. | 我一直替你盯着他 |
[20:01] | He’s renting a nice Mercedes. | 他租的那辆奔驰可真不错 |
[20:04] | Spends a lot of time in restaurants. | 大部分时间都待在饭店里 |
[20:06] | He lives pretty well for a spy. | 作为一个间谍 真是好生活啊 |
[20:07] | Hands out bribes mostly – | 大部分是在行贿 |
[20:08] | bid rigging, industrial espionage. | 操纵投标 盗取工业情报 |
[20:10] | Listen, I need you to keep watching him. | 听着 我需要你目不转睛地盯着他 |
[20:12] | Let me know when’s the best time to get next to him. | 有接近他的好机会就通知我 |
[20:14] | What then? | 然后呢 |
[20:16] | What then? | 然后吗 |
[20:17] | Then I’ll find out who’s behind this burn notice – | 然后我会找出那免职通知的幕后黑手 |
[20:19] | I’m just curious about your plans. | 我只是好奇你之后的打算 |
[20:22] | I suppose if you get this resolved, | 是不是一旦你解决了这件事 |
[20:24] | then you’ll leave Miami. | 就会离开迈阿密 |
[20:25] | Fi, can we talk about this later? | 菲 我们能晚点再讨论这个吗 |
[20:38] | Threaten any serious criminal organization, | 任何一个真正的犯罪组织受到你的恐吓后 |
[20:41] | and they’re going to do one of two things – | 通常会有两个选择 |
[20:46] | they’ll send someone to make a deal… | 要么派人来谈判 |
[20:50] | …or they’ll send someone to make a corpse. | 要么派人来灭口 |
[20:52] | Either way, you’ve got something to work with. | 无论哪种选择 你都必须做好准备 |
[21:11] | Problem with the detonator? | 引爆器出问题了吗 |
[21:12] | I borrowed this when you went to take a leak. | 你嘘嘘时我借用了一下这个 |
[21:20] | Gellman’s not coming, is he? | 盖尔曼不会来了 是吧 |
[21:23] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[21:24] | I don’t know nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[21:25] | Oh, come on. Don’t be so modest. | 拜托 不用这么谦虚吧 |
[21:27] | You hear things around the water cooler at the office. | 在办公室的茶水间里你一定听到过什么 |
[21:33] | I could take the other knee out if that helps. | 如果需要我可以再打爆你另一个膝盖 |
[21:35] | They talked to the guys in Colombia. | 他们跟哥伦比亚那些家伙说了 |
[21:37] | They say… | 那边说 |
[21:39] | to kill you all. | 别留活口 |
[21:41] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:47] | That’s not what I was hoping they’d say. | 这可不是我想听的 |
[21:55] | What? We have to leave Miami? | 什么 我们必须离开迈阿密 |
[21:57] | You don’t have a choice. | 没别的选择 |
[21:58] | The whole cartel is after you now. | 现在整个组织都在追杀你们 |
[22:00] | They won’t stop until you’re dead. | 不杀光你们不罢休 |
[22:01] | – What about you? – They don’t care about me. | -那你呢 -他们不关心我 |
[22:03] | I’m just in their way. | 我只是个挡道的 |
[22:04] | So we just leave? That’s it? | 所以我们只能离开 就这样了 |
[22:07] | Sophie, Sophie, he’s just trying to help us. | 索菲 索菲 他只是想帮我们 |
[22:09] | It was bad enough being stuck in here, | 被困在这里已经够糟了 |
[22:10] | but now we’re just supposed to leave? | 但现在我们竟然还要离开 |
[22:12] | What – what about my friends? It’s m – it’s my senior year. | 我的朋友怎么办 这可是我最后一学年了 |
[22:15] | I have a date for the dance! | 我和人约好要去参加舞会 |
[22:18] | Perimeter’s clear. | 周围没人 |
[22:19] | Sam’s out front keeping a lookout. | 萨姆在前门外放风 |
[22:20] | Can’t you do something? | 你就不能做点什么吗 |
[22:22] | Didn’t you say that you were better at | 你不是说在战略什么的方面 |
[22:24] | tactical whatever than he is? | 你要比他强吗 |
[22:27] | What? I am. | 什么 确实是 |
[22:29] | I’m sure Fi would be happy to take on the cartel | 我敢肯定菲很乐意用打火机 |
[22:31] | with a lighter and whatever’s in the liquor cabinet, | 和酒柜里那些东西对付那帮人 |
[22:34] | but trust me, it’s not an option. | 不过相信我 这样不解决问题 |
[22:35] | You have to go now. | 你们必须现在离开 |
[22:37] | Michael, we don’t even have our things. Can we at least go home? | 迈克尔 我们什么都没带 能回趟家吗 |
[22:39] | No, they’ll have people watching your house. | 不行 他们会派人监视你们的房子 |
[22:42] | But I need my phone. It has all my friends’ numbers on it. | 可我要拿手机 我朋友的号码都在上面 |
[22:46] | Maybe I’m not being clear. | 可能我没表达清楚 |
[22:48] | You will leave Miami. You will not contact anyone. | 你们必须离开迈阿密 不能联系任何人 |
[22:51] | You will start over. | 你们得开始新生活 |
[22:52] | They want Cara and Sophie Stagner dead. | 他们想让卡拉和索菲·斯戴格纳死 |
[22:54] | It is our job to turn Cara and Sophie Stagner into ghosts. | 而我们的任务是让卡拉和索菲·斯戴格纳消失 |
[23:09] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[23:11] | Normally, I would agree with you. | 一般情况下 我会同意你的意见 |
[23:13] | Michael would change his identity and disappear | 迈克尔为了躲避违章停车罚单 |
[23:15] | to get out of a parking ticket. | 会更名改姓并且藏起来 |
[23:17] | But in this case, he’s right. | 但在这件事上 他是对的 |
[23:21] | It’s for the best. | 这是为你们好 |
[23:24] | Okay, so, where do we go? | 好吧 我们要去哪 |
[23:25] | I need you write up a list – | 你需要写个单子 |
[23:27] | places you have family, vacation spots, | 列出亲属居住地 度假地点 |
[23:29] | anywhere you’ve been in the last 10 years or so. | 过去十年内你们去过的任何地方 |
[23:32] | You can go anywhere – that’s not on that list. | 你们可以去任何地方 只要单子上没有 |
[23:35] | Won’t they just follow us? | 他们不会跟着我们吧 |
[23:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:37] | They will not know where you’re heading. | 他们不会知道你们要去哪 |
[23:44] | Fi, we’ve got to get over to Cara’s apartment now. | 菲 我们得先去趟卡拉的公寓 |
[23:51] | When you go on the run, the first thing you do | 当你跑路时 第一件要做的事情 |
[23:53] | is lay down tracks in the opposite direction, | 就是留下朝相反方向去的痕迹 |
[23:56] | but that only works if the bad guys find the trail | 但只有坏蛋们发现它并确信无疑的时候 |
[23:58] | and believe it’s for real, | 才会管用 |
[24:00] | which means selling it. | 也就是设个套 |
[24:02] | You need to put on a little show, make them feel clever. | 你需要点演技 让他们觉得自己很聪明 |
[24:05] | When you make somebody work to get a piece of information, | 当你故意让别人花点力气得到条情报时 |
[24:08] | he’ll believe it that much more because it was hard to get. | 他会因为曾大费周章而更加确信情报可靠 |
[24:13] | I am in Cara’s apartment. | 我进入卡拉的公寓了 |
[24:14] | They see me? | 他们看到我了吗 |
[24:15] | Yeah. Hurry up, Fi. | 是的 动作快点 菲 |
[24:17] | Michael, are you worried about me? | 迈克尔 你是在担心我吗 |
[24:21] | That is sweet. | 真贴心啊 |
[24:23] | Sometimes I feel you’re more of a romantic than you realize. | 有时我觉得你比自己想的更加浪漫 |
[24:25] | Fi, there are guys with guns outside. | 菲 那些家伙正端着枪守在外面 |
[24:28] | Oh, it’s not that bad. | 那还不算太糟 |
[24:29] | Last week, I was holding in some dodgy – | 上周 我被困在一个危险的 |
[24:31] | I don’t want to hear about your other jobs, okay? | 我不想听你别的工作 行吗 |
[24:33] | If I knew you were gonna take this long, | 如果我早知道你要花这么长时间 |
[24:35] | I’d have done it myself. | 我就自己去了 |
[24:36] | Don’t be silly. You’re on their hit list. | 别傻了 你在他们的暗杀名单上 |
[24:39] | Just hurry. | 快点 |
[24:40] | Actually, I was thinking that now would be a good time | 实际上 我刚刚在想 现在是个 |
[24:42] | to talk to you about getting a key to your place. | 向你要家里钥匙的好时机 |
[24:45] | Fiona, please. | 菲欧娜 拜托 |
[24:47] | What? I’m just saying – it’s practical. | 怎么了 我只是说 这很实际 |
[24:50] | I’m not talking about moving in. | 我不是说要和你同居 |
[24:52] | I could come over anytime, and – and we could – | 我可以随时过去 而且 我们可以 |
[24:54] | Okay, here they come. Get out of there now. | 好吧 他们来了 快出来 |
[24:57] | 旧地址 迈阿密 新地址 盐湖城 | |
[25:00] | So, what do you think? A key? | 你觉得如何 给我钥匙吗 |
[25:04] | Two more coming in and Disantos. | 又来了两个人 还有迪桑托斯 |
[25:09] | 车票信息 姓名 索菲·斯戴格纳 | |
[25:10] | 犹他州天气 盐湖城 60华氏度 | |
[25:12] | I want an answer. | 我需要你回答 |
[25:13] | Fi, go to the back door and get out now. | 菲 马上从后门离开 |
[25:16] | Yes or no? | 给还是不给 |
[25:17] | Fine! Just get out of there. | 好 快出来 |
[25:19] | Fi! Fiona, get out of there! | 菲 菲欧娜 快出来 |
[25:21] | God damn it, Fi! Get out of there! | 见鬼 菲 出来 |
[25:31] | 犹他州天气 盐湖城 60华氏度 | |
[25:33] | As far as Disantos and the Colombians are concerned, | 在迪桑托斯和哥伦比亚人看来 |
[25:36] | the Stagners are off to Salt Lake City. | 斯戴格纳母女已经启程去盐湖城了 |
[25:39] | You know, Michael, if I’m gonna be there more, | 迈克尔 如果我打算经常去你那 |
[25:41] | you really ought to get some proper furniture. | 你真该好好选点合适的家具 |
[25:45] | So they think we’re going to Salt Lake City, | 这么说他们以为我们去盐湖城了 |
[25:48] | but we’re really going… | 但实际上我们要去 |
[25:48] | Going to Buffalo. | 去水牛城 |
[25:49] | Tomorrow morning, you’re on the first flight. | 明天早上 你们要搭头班飞机 |
[25:51] | Airport security is your friend at a time like this. | 这种时候机场安保会变成你们的朋友 |
[25:54] | What are we supposed to do in Buffalo? | 我们去水牛城能做什么 |
[25:56] | Same thing you do here. | 和这里一样 |
[25:57] | There are malls and… clothing stores. | 也可以逛商场和 服装店 |
[26:08] | Such a tough age just to get up and move. | 在这年纪就是很难说走就走 |
[26:11] | I joined the military at her age. | 我在她这岁数已经参军了 |
[26:13] | I left home with 50 bucks and a change of clothes. | 拿了50美元和一套换洗衣服就离开家了 |
[26:15] | Was someone trying to chase you down and kill you? | 可有什么人在四处追杀你吗 |
[26:22] | I’ll, uh… I’ll talk to you in the morning. | 我 我明早再来找你们 |
[26:26] | Yeah, Fi? | 菲 |
[26:27] | Your Egyptian just got back, and he has dinner reservations. | 你那埃及朋友刚回来 订了晚餐的座位 |
[26:31] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[26:36] | Approaching a spy in the middle of a job | 在一个间谍正工作时去找他 |
[26:38] | gives you a lot of leverage. | 会让你更好办事 |
[26:40] | They’re playing a delicate game, | 在他们牵一发而动全身的游戏中 |
[26:41] | and the last thing they want is someone coming in | 最不愿意看到的就是不速之客贸然闯入 |
[26:43] | and smashing their delicate game with a brick. | 使苦心经营的游戏毁于一旦 |
[26:46] | Good to see you, Akhom. | 见到你真好 阿孔 |
[26:48] | “Good to see you, Michael, my old friend. | “很高兴见到你 迈克尔 老朋友 |
[26:51] | Why, just the other day, I was telling someone -“ | 你看 那天我还在跟别人说” |
[26:54] | – Michael. – “… how you saved my life. “ | -迈克尔 -“你是如何救了我一命” |
[26:57] | It’s good to see you. I’m in a meeting – maybe later. | 很高兴见到你 我在开会 晚点行么 |
[26:59] | I need a few minutes with him, guys. | 我需要占用他几分钟 |
[27:01] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你们不会介意 是吧 |
[27:07] | What do you want? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[27:08] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[27:10] | Akhom, if it wasn’t for me, | 阿孔 要不是我 |
[27:12] | you’d be buried somewhere in the desert – | 你早就成了外交官们在营火旁讨论的 |
[27:14] | a horror story diplomats tell one another around the campfire, | 某个恐怖故事中葬身沙漠的主角了 |
[27:17] | but you’re not because I helped you. | 但你没有 拜我所赐 |
[27:19] | I’m grateful, but you’re burned. You’re out. | 我很感激 但你被封杀了 你出局了 |
[27:21] | You’re still in business, though. | 你是在谈生意吧 |
[27:23] | Wasn’t that the vice chair of the Sudanese delegation? | 那人该不会是苏丹代表团的副主席吧 |
[27:27] | And what is that? That is – Ohh. | 这是什么鬼东西 真是 天呐 |
[27:30] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:31] | Well, for starters, a sip of your drink. | 首先 让我先喝口你的饮料 |
[27:32] | I mean, the taste, it’s just – | 我是说 那味道 真是 |
[27:37] | a copy of the Homeland Security Directive | 我要一份下达我停职通知的 |
[27:39] | that authorized my burn notice. | 国土安全指令 |
[27:41] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[27:42] | Sure you can, | 你当然可以 |
[27:43] | because you don’t want me to tell your friends there | 因为你不愿意我告诉你的那几个朋友 |
[27:45] | about the jobs you did on the wrong side of his border. | 你在人家地盘上帮反对派干的好事 |
[27:50] | Maybe he’ll forgive you. | 说不定他会饶了你 |
[27:56] | Yeah, I need an answer… now. | 我需要你的回答 马上 |
[28:01] | I also need your valet ticket. | 我还需要你的代客停车票 |
[28:05] | – Michael. – What happened. Where is she? | -迈克尔 -发生什么了 她在哪 |
[28:07] | She’s gone. The alarm went off, and – | 她走了 警报响了 然后 |
[28:09] | How – how many men were there? Did you get a look at their car? | 来了几个人 看到他们的车了吗 |
[28:12] | What? No, there was nobody. | 什么 不 没人来过 |
[28:13] | She snuck out while I was asleep. | 她趁我睡着偷偷跑了 |
[28:15] | She’s just bringing her formal. | 还带着舞会礼服 |
[28:17] | Sam – Sam, I need you to get to the safe house. | 萨姆 萨姆 我需要你马上来安全屋 |
[28:20] | Yeah, just let me put on some pants. | 好的 穿上裤子就来 |
[28:22] | Come naked. Just get here now. | 光着吧 赶快过来 |
[28:23] | Michael, if they find Sophie, they’re gonna – | 迈克尔 一旦他们找到索菲 他们会 |
[28:27] | Hey. I’ll find her first. | 我会先找到她的 |
[28:45] | Sophie. | 索菲 |
[28:47] | Sophie! | 索菲 |
[28:49] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[28:51] | One night. | 就一晚上 |
[28:52] | Why. | 为什么 |
[28:53] | Why? Why can’t you just leave me alone? | 你为什么就不能放过我呢 |
[28:58] | One night – that’s all I wanted, | 一晚而已 我就这点要求 |
[29:00] | but you have to be a drama queen! | 可你非要小题大做 |
[29:02] | Why can’t you just leave me alone?! | 你能不能别来烦我 |
[29:03] | I don’t understand. | 我真搞不懂 |
[29:05] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[29:07] | Shop class – where is it? | 手工教室 在哪 |
[29:12] | Turn the lights back on. | 把灯打开 |
[29:13] | But they’ll find us. | 可他们会发现的 |
[29:15] | We’re not hiding. | 我们不是要躲起来 |
[29:21] | You will go out the back door. | 你从后门出去 |
[29:23] | You’re gonna meet me behind the gym, | 在体育馆后面等我 |
[29:24] | and I will find you in five minutes. | 我五分钟后和你碰面 |
[29:28] | – Seriously, go. – I can’t. | -我是认真的 快走 -我不去 |
[29:30] | No arguments! Go! | 别讨价还价 快走 |
[29:32] | – Sophie, go right now! – You can’t leave me! | -索菲 快走 -你不能扔下我一个人 |
[29:35] | I won’t let anything bad happen to you. Go. | 我不会让你发生任何不测 快去 |
[29:37] | Go. | 去吧 |
[29:59] | Basic rule of bodyguarding – | 保镖基本守则 |
[30:01] | never fight with the protectee around, | 不能带着保护对象打斗 |
[30:03] | mostly, because if they happen to catch a stray bullet, | 因为一旦他们不幸被流弹打中 |
[30:06] | you just lost your job. | 你就得失业了 |
[30:21] | Sophie? | 索菲 |
[30:23] | Sophie, bad guys are gone now. | 索菲 搞定那些坏蛋了 |
[30:27] | Soph Soph? | |
[30:36] | I should have listened to you. I’m sorry. | 我早该听你的 对不起 |
[30:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[30:44] | I barely had a chance to go inside. | 我没机会进去了 |
[30:50] | I didn’t even have a chance to say goodbye to my boyfriend. | 甚至没机会跟男朋友道别 |
[30:52] | Boyfriend? I-I thought it was just a date. | 男朋友 我还以为只是个约会 |
[30:55] | He could have been my boyfriend. | 本来可能已经成为我的男朋友了 |
[30:59] | I’ll never know now. | 现在错过机会了 |
[31:04] | I was on this job once in Dublin. | 我曾在都柏林执行一项任务 |
[31:07] | The whole plan fell apart, totally compromised. | 整个计划失败 完全进行不下去 |
[31:11] | I only had an hour to get out of the country. | 我只有一个小时时间逃离那个国家 |
[31:13] | I couldn’t get word back to a key asset | 连通知一个在爱尔兰共和军的重要朋友 |
[31:15] | I had developed in the I.R.A.. | 的机会都没有 |
[31:24] | It was Fiona. | 其实就是菲欧娜 |
[31:26] | We were… involved romantically. | 我们当时 正在热恋 |
[31:30] | Are you guys still together? | 你们还在一起吗 |
[31:32] | No. | 不 |
[31:34] | But we reconnected later. | 但之后我们又重聚了 |
[31:39] | Sort of. | 某种意义上 |
[31:42] | Sophie, we should go. | 索菲 我们得走了 |
[31:43] | So you’re saying that if we’re meant to be, | 你是说如果我们注定在一起 |
[31:45] | we’ll find each other. | 就一定能重逢 |
[31:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:52] | You’re really bad at this. | 你的安慰技巧还真不怎么样 |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:57] | It’s just hard, you know? | 这真的很难 知道吗 |
[32:01] | Leave your whole life behind. | 放弃你的全部生活 |
[32:07] | Sometimes it can be. | 有时不得不如此 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:16] | Can we go now? | 现在可以走了吗 |
[32:26] | Bottom line is… Disantos knows Cara hasn’t left. | 最坏的情况是 迪桑托斯知道卡拉没走 |
[32:30] | Eventually, he’ll hunt her down. | 然后 他会紧追不舍 |
[32:31] | We need a more permanent solution. | 我们需要一劳永逸的解决办法 |
[32:33] | – It’s about time. – Fi. | -是时候了 -菲 |
[32:35] | Sam, have you talked to your FBI buddies lately? | 萨姆 和你那些FBI朋友还有联系吗 |
[32:38] | Guys, we’ve been through this, all right? | 伙计们 你们也都曾和我一样 对吧 |
[32:40] | They’re not my buddies. They’re just – | 他们不是我的朋友 他们只是 |
[32:42] | Your keepers? | 你的监护人 |
[32:43] | Your masters? | 你的主人 |
[32:44] | That’s enough out of you. | 你不用这样就够我受的了 |
[32:46] | They’re both by-the-book suits, right? | 他们都是循规蹈矩的家伙 对吧 |
[32:52] | Yeah, Mike, they’re feds. I mean, come on. | 对 迈克 都是联邦探员 当然了 |
[32:56] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[32:59] | Modern technology has made it possible | 现代科技已经可以让你 |
[33:01] | to do sophisticated electronic surveillance | 用从家门口的电器店里淘来的东西 |
[33:03] | with stuff from your local electronics store. | 制造复杂的电子监控设备 |
[33:06] | It sounds more fun than it is. | 不过并没有听起来那么好玩 |
[33:31] | You come for that drink? | 你是来喝一杯的吗 |
[33:32] | Another time. | 改天吧 |
[33:33] | This has gone far enough. We want to make a deal. | 到此为止吧 我们想做个交易 |
[33:35] | Good. Fine. | 很好 可以 |
[33:37] | Bring me the girl, we make a deal. | 交出那女孩 我们就可以谈交易 |
[33:39] | Just listen to this first? | 先听听这个 |
[33:45] | Who is this? | 哪位 |
[33:49] | Uh, yes, Mr. Disantos, this is Chuck Finley, | 迪桑托斯先生 我是查克·芬利 |
[33:52] | attorney for Cara Stagner. | 卡拉·斯戴格纳的律师 |
[33:54] | Mr. Finley, I dislike meetings over the telephone. | 芬利先生 我不喜欢电话会议 |
[33:57] | Perhaps I could meet with your client face-to-face. | 能不能让我和你的客户面对面谈谈 |
[33:59] | Well, I just want to tell you | 其实 我只是想告诉你 |
[34:01] | that Cara Stagner is not going to be a problem. | 卡拉·斯戴格纳不会威胁到你 |
[34:04] | Not a problem? | 不会吗 |
[34:06] | Now, y-you see, this confuses me | 我有点搞不懂了 |
[34:07] | because I know she made a statement to the police. | 她不是在警方那里做了陈述吗 |
[34:10] | Yes, uh, and to the feds, uh… | 是的 还去了联邦调查局 |
[34:12] | but, uh, they turned her away. | 可他们置之不理 |
[34:15] | She thought they would put her in witness protection. | 她还以为自己会受到证人保护吧 |
[34:18] | Well, she doesn’t want to die. | 她不想死 |
[34:20] | And I don’t want to go to jail. | 而我不想坐牢 |
[34:23] | So this is our dilemma. | 我们就卡在这了 |
[34:25] | How can I convince you? | 我怎么才能说服你 |
[34:28] | I want a guarantee. | 我要一个保证 |
[34:30] | I have to know that she’s not going to testify, | 我得确信她不会出庭作证 |
[34:33] | and the only way I can know this for sure is, uh… | 而唯一能确保这一点的方法是 |
[34:36] | let me tell you how we do this in Colombia, eh? | 告诉你我们在哥伦比亚的处理方法吧 |
[34:41] | Faking surveillance video has come a long way. | 伪造监控录像已经有很长的历史 |
[34:44] | It used to be you’d spend days | 以前你得花好几天 |
[34:45] | slaving over a VHS tape with a razor blade. | 用刀片在家用录像带上剪辑 |
[34:48] | Now it’s a few hours and a computer. | 现在只需要一台电脑和几个小时 |
[34:51] | I don’t want to go to jail. | 我不想坐牢 |
[34:52] | To testify? I want witness protection. | 出庭作证 我需要证人保护 |
[34:56] | I want a guarantee. | 我要一个保证 |
[34:58] | Do you really think you can hide me? | 你真觉得能把我保护起来 |
[34:59] | I’ve heard legit recordings a hell of a lot worse. | 我听过的有些正常录音都比这差远了 |
[35:02] | Let’s add a little car noise, | 加点汽车的噪音 |
[35:03] | it’ll sound like a surveillance van across the street. | 听起来会像监控车驶过街道 |
[35:05] | Have you talked to the feds yet? | 跟调查局的人说了吗 |
[35:07] | Hmm. Yeah. They’re all over it. | 说了 他们很感兴趣 |
[35:10] | And they’re still asking about your little, um, | 而且他们还在关心你那小小的 |
[35:12] | developing-nations escapade. | 第三世界恶作剧 |
[35:14] | But when they think I’m gonna give them something good, | 可只要他们觉得我会透漏点有用的情报 |
[35:17] | they buy me lunch. | 就会请我吃午餐 |
[35:20] | Anyway, he was looking for someone he used to know, | 总之 他在找一个旧相识 |
[35:24] | like an old spy buddy. | 好像是个间谍朋友 |
[35:26] | I mean, between you and me, I think he’s lonely. | 私下里说 我觉得他有点孤僻 |
[35:29] | I couldn’t get much more out of him, | 从他那我得不到更多消息 |
[35:30] | but I think he’s about a six-pack away from talking, | 不过估计几瓶酒下去他就会开口了 |
[35:32] | so if you guys could spring for a little – | 所以如果你们能赞助点 |
[35:33] | We’re not buying you beer, Sam. | 我们不会给你买酒的 萨姆 |
[35:35] | You want to catch him or not? | 你们到底想不想抓到他 |
[35:37] | Oh. Got a present for you. | 对了 我带了份礼物 |
[35:41] | That sure doesn’t look like what we asked for. | 这看起来可不像是我们要的东西 |
[35:43] | Where’s the list of Westen’s known associates? | 韦斯顿的同伙名单呢 |
[35:45] | How about the photos? | 还有照片呢 |
[35:46] | How about the inventory of what he’s got in that apartment? | 他公寓里的物品清单呢 |
[35:48] | No, no, that’s much better – | 不 不 这玩意更棒 |
[35:49] | That’s Alvaro Disantos. Good stuff. | 是关于阿瓦罗·迪桑托斯的 绝对是好东西 |
[35:51] | Is he involved with Westen? | 他也牵扯进韦斯顿的案子了 |
[35:53] | No, that’s just something I picked up poking around. | 不 只是我不经意间发现的 |
[35:56] | Kind of a side project. | 就当作是副产品吧 |
[35:58] | What the hell you want us to do with it? | 你想让我们用这破玩意干嘛 |
[35:59] | Only what you boys are legally bound to, | 你们只需要做好本职工作就行了 |
[36:01] | which is take it from me, log it, and pass it upstairs. | 也就是拿走 登记 上交 |
[36:05] | It’s got to be worth at least a couple thou in reward money, | 这可是个能赚几千块的好机会 |
[36:07] | right? | 是吧 |
[36:10] | Man, I’m just about ready for dessert. | 老兄 我可准备好来点甜点了 |
[36:25] | I suppose I should thank you for not blowing out my tires again. | 我是不是该谢谢你没有再次扎爆我的轮胎 |
[36:28] | You know, Gellman, you’re a better guy than I thought. | 盖尔曼 你比我想象的善良多了 |
[36:31] | I bet you got your daughter that pony after all. | 我猜你最后还是给你女儿买那小马驹了 |
[36:33] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[36:35] | Thank you – talking your client into flipping on the big boys. | 谢谢你 说服你的客户背叛他的老板 |
[36:39] | Assault charge gets kicked, my witness is off the hook – | 袭击指控成立 目击者已脱离困境 |
[36:42] | win-win. | 双赢啊 |
[36:44] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[36:45] | You don’t discuss client business. | 你从不谈论客户的事 |
[36:47] | Just know I appreciate it. I really do. | 你只要知道我很感激就行 发自内心的 |
[36:56] | That’s for trying to kill me. | 这是为了报答你们派人杀我 |
[37:02] | He’d go for it, Mike? | 他上钩了吗 迈克 |
[37:03] | Yeah, he’s gonna be on the phone | 是的 在轮胎瘪掉之前 |
[37:05] | with whatever FBI contacts he’s got before his tire goes flat. | 他就会打给他那些FBI熟人 |
[37:08] | My guess is, he’ll have the tape by lunch. | 我估计 午饭前他就能拿到录像带了 |
[37:11] | We’ll see how the big boys in Colombia like that. | 等着看哥伦比亚的大人物们喜不喜欢它吧 |
[37:14] | A drug cartel is a business. | 贩毒集团也需要用心经营 |
[37:16] | If killing a witness to protect a valued employee from jail time | 如果杀掉目击者能避免得力的手下坐牢 |
[37:19] | is the best way to keep making money, they’ll do that. | 从而保持生意盈利 他们就会下手 |
[37:23] | If it looks like that employee is testifying to the FBI, though, | 如果那个手下看起来要给FBI作证 |
[37:27] | they’re just as happy to leave the witness alone | 他们会很愿意放过那目击者 |
[37:29] | and take care of the problem another way. | 而用另一种方式解决麻烦 |
[37:42] | I hear you’re thinking about taking a trip, | 听说你打算去旅游 |
[37:44] | going out of town. | 出趟远门 |
[37:45] | What? Who told you that? | 什么 谁说的 |
[37:48] | I got some friends with the FBI. | 我在FBI有些朋友 |
[37:51] | FBI FBI? | |
[37:58] | What the – | 你他妈 |
[38:00] | No! | 不 |
[38:01] | It’s not true! Don’t! | 那不是真的 不要 |
[38:11] | Shame to let them have all the fun. | 真遗憾乐子都被他们独享了 |
[38:14] | I’m just glad it’s done. | 事情能了结我已经很开心了 |
[38:19] | Do I get to have my key now? | 能给我钥匙了吗 |
[38:52] | Micheal? | 迈克尔 |
[38:53] | You have people here. | 有客人来了 |
[39:01] | Your mother gave it to me. | 你母亲给我的 |
[39:04] | She’s nice. | 她真热情 |
[39:07] | I went by your house, and Fiona told me you were here. | 我刚路过你家 菲欧娜告诉我你在这 |
[39:09] | I hope that’s okay. | 希望没打扰到你 |
[39:11] | No, it’s fine. | 不 怎么会 |
[39:12] | Well, we just wanted to say thank you… | 我们只是想当面跟你 |
[39:15] | …in person. | 道谢 |
[39:17] | Also, I could pay you – you know, I just – when I get my check. | 还有 我会付你报酬 等我拿到支票 |
[39:19] | Don’t worry about it – Oleg has been more than generous. | 别费心了 奥列格已经够慷慨了 |
[39:22] | – But… – No, seriously. | -可是 -不用 说真的 |
[39:26] | Cool car. | 这车真酷 |
[39:28] | We’ll see if it works. | 那得看能不能发动 |
[39:31] | Hey, what do you know? | 嘿 你是怎么看出来的 |
[39:36] | Your mom said this was your dad’s car. | 你妈妈说这是你爸的车 |
[39:38] | Sounds like he was a pretty cool guy. | 听起来他是个不错的人 |
[39:40] | Not really. I left home for a reason. | 其实不是 这也是我离开家的原因 |
[39:43] | Well, I’m glad that I didn’t have to. | 我很高兴自己不用离开家了 |
[40:00] | “Beloved” Is a bit of a stretch. | “深爱的”这个词有点夸张 |
[40:02] | 弗兰克·韦斯顿 我们深爱的爱人和父亲 | |
[40:19] | Thanks for the car, dad. | 谢谢你的车 爸爸 |
[40:21] | I think you’d like how it looks. | 你一定会喜欢它现在的样子 |
[40:28] | We meet here? | 为什么约在这 |
[40:29] | You wanted someplace safe. It’s quiet, lots of cover. | 按你要求找的安全地点 安静而又隐蔽 |
[40:33] | Two guys in business suits don’t raise any eyebrows. | 即使是两个西装革履的人也不会引人注目 |
[40:35] | You should have more meetings outside, Thabet. | 你应该多在户外谈工作 萨贝特 |
[40:37] | Get some color. | 晒黑点 |
[40:38] | You were always good, Michael. | 你一直很能干 迈克尔 |
[40:41] | It’s a shame you’re out. | 很遗憾你被封杀了 |
[40:42] | I’m gonna get back in. | 我会回来的 |
[40:46] | I’ve enjoyed our friendship, | 我很珍惜这份友情 |
[40:49] | – but… – But don’t call you ever again. I got it. | -不过 -不过别再打给你 我明白 |
[40:56] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[41:00] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[41:09] | An alphanumeric tracking code | 一段字母数字组合查询码 |
[41:11] | and a special-access program code name. | 和一个专用的行动代号 |
[41:14] | It’s not much, but it’s a start. | 收获不多 但也算是个开始 |