Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice On you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing… 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:18] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you… 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who’s informing on you to the Feds… 一个正向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:29] You know spies… A bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们
[00:31] – And family, too… – Is that your mama again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:34] …if you’re desperate… 要是真的走投无路了
[00:35] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:36] Bottom line… Until you figure out who burned you… 总之 不找出封杀你的人
[00:40] You’re not going anywhere. 你就哪儿也去不了
[00:55] A surveillance photo 监控照片
[00:56] can tell you a lot about the photographer. 能透露很多关于监控者的信息
[01:10] Surveillance takes planning. You have to scout the area. 监控需要计划 你得提前侦查地形
[01:13] You need a place to sit 你需要休息的地方
[01:14] and wait for the target for an hour… or 10. 等待目标出现可能需要一小时 甚至十小时
[01:17] You need to take a leak now and then. 你还得时不时给膀胱放个水
[01:19] Lots of chances to get seen. 有太多暴露的机会了
[01:31] Good morning. 早上好
[01:42] Michael, good to see you. 迈克尔 很高兴见到你
[01:44] You can’t choose your intelligence sources. 你没办法选择你的情报来源
[01:47] Might be a heroin smuggler, a dictator, or your mom. 可能是海洛因走私贩 独裁者 或者你妈
[01:50] I was beginning to wonder if you were gonna be standing 我还在想你是会在街上站一整天
[01:52] in the road all day or come in for a visit. 还是会进来看一看
[01:54] I need to ask you something. 我有点事情要问你
[01:56] Anyone unknown to you been around the house last few months, 最近几个月有没有陌生人在屋子周围打转
[01:59] any unfamiliar faces on the street, 街上有没有出现陌生面孔
[02:01] maybe a repair truck that just seemed to sit there? 也许是一辆一直停在路边的修理车
[02:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[02:07] I really don’t notice what my neighbors do. 我连邻居在干嘛都没注意过
[02:09] I’m not interested in them. 我对他们不感兴趣
[02:10] You’d notice if the neighbor hasn’t vacuumed his car, 你连邻居打不打扫车子
[02:12] if the postman isn’t wearing his wedding ring. 邮差带没带婚戒都能注意到
[02:14] Just tell me. 告诉我吧
[02:18] As a matter of fact, 事实上
[02:20] a few months ago, there were two men here taking pictures. 几个月前 有两个男人来拍过照片
[02:23] They were very nice. 他们人很好
[02:25] You met them? 你见过他们了
[02:26] Mm-hmm. They came in for coffee. 没错 他们进来喝过咖啡
[02:28] I made them deviled-egg sandwiches. 我给他们做了魔鬼蛋三明治
[02:31] They were in some sort of, 他们好像是
[02:33] I don’t know, some government something. 我不太清楚 政府派来的
[02:36] Wait, wait, wait. Government something? 等等 政府派来的
[02:38] – Who exactly do they work for? – How should I know? -他们到底为谁干活 -我怎么知道
[02:42] All these years, I don’t know who in the hell you work for. 这么多年来我都不知道你到底为谁干活
[02:44] Travel all over the world 满世界瞎跑
[02:45] saying, “Oh, can’t talk about it.” 每次都说”不能告诉你”
[02:47] Well, I don’t have a job anymore, 好吧 我现在没工作了
[02:49] so there’s nothing you have to worry about. 所以你也没什么可担心的了
[02:52] What did they talk to you about? What did they ask? 他们到底跟你说了什么 他们问了什么
[02:55] I don’t know, but I did show one of them the garden. 不清楚 但我带其中一个人参观过花园
[02:58] Wait, you left one alone in here? 等一下 你让其中一个人独自待在屋里
[03:00] How long? 他待了多久
[03:01] Hmm, I don’t remember. 记不清了
[03:03] You know the doctor says what’s wrong with me 医生说我的病可能
[03:05] could be affecting my memory. 会影响到我的记性
[03:08] Your memory’s fine. 你记性很好
[03:08] If there’s anyone who could use a little memory loss, it’s you. 如果有人需要损失点记忆 那就是你
[03:11] My mother’s understanding of my career 我母亲对我职业的理解
[03:13] changes with what she wants from me. 取决于她是否有求于我
[03:15] One day, she can name everyone on the National Security Council, 有时候她能记住国安委员会里每个人的名字
[03:18] the next day, she thinks I work for the post office. 有时候她又觉得我是在邮局工作的
[03:21] Well, my friend Donna in my bridge group, 我桥牌小组的朋友唐娜
[03:22] she’s had memory problems, 她才有记忆问题
[03:27] which reminds me, 顺便让我想起来
[03:28] I want to talk to you about a friend of mine. 我想跟你说说我一个朋友的事情
[03:32] In a sec. 等一会儿
[03:36] Michael, what are you doing? 迈克尔 你在干吗
[03:37] Not all bugs are the same. 窃听器有很多种
[03:39] If it’s got a battery, it’s disposable, short-term. 如果内置电池就是一次性的 短期窃听用
[03:42] If it’s wired into the house power, 如果它接入房屋电路
[03:44] it’s a longer-term thing. 那就是长期窃听用的了
[03:46] If it has a transmitter, 如果它有信号发射器
[03:48] you can figure out how close the listener is. 你就能知道监听者离你有多远
[03:50] Mom, are there any empty houses in the neighborhood 老妈 附近有空房吗
[03:53] within, say, hmm, 350 meters? 大概350米内的
[03:58] Across the street, two doors down. 街对面 第三家就是
[04:36] Once your surveillance knows you’re onto them, 一旦监控者知道你盯上他们了
[04:38] the clock starts ticking. 你就得争分夺秒开始行动
[04:40] They know you’re coming, so the question for them 他们知道你要来 所以对他们来说
[04:43] is whether they can destroy their equipment 关键在于能否销毁设备
[04:44] and get out of there in time. 及时撤退
[04:46] No no no no… 不不不不
[05:01] The question for you is whether you can find them 对你来说 关键在于你能否在
[05:04] before every bit of useful information 所有有用信息都付之一炬之前
[05:06] is turned into a pile of burning slag. 找到他们
[05:22] What happened to you? You smell like burnt plastic. 你怎么了 一股烧焦的塑料味
[05:25] Yeah, I think there’s a fire down the road, 街那边好像起火了
[05:27] Um, and the smoke had drifted. 我猜是烟飘出来时沾上的
[05:36] Mom, we need to talk about the men who came to the house. 妈 我们需要谈谈来过的那两个人
[05:39] I need to know what they asked you, what you told them. 我得知道他们问了你什么 你说了什么
[05:42] It’s important for my job. 这对我的工作很重要
[05:44] I thought you didn’t have a job. 你不是说你没工作了吗
[05:47] Yeah, you know, it’s… it’s hard to explain. 好吧 这有点不好解释
[05:51] Yeah, well, I don’t remember. 好吧 我记不清了
[05:54] This thing about my friend has me very upset. 我那个朋友的事实在是让我太烦恼了
[05:56] It’s hard to think about anything else. 都让我想不起来别的事了
[05:59] Fine, mother. Let’s talk about your friend. 好吧 老妈 我们来谈谈你朋友的事
[06:04] Well, it’s my neighbor Laura. 是我的邻居劳拉
[06:06] All right, these people came over to her house 有几个人去了她家
[06:07] with some kind of a scam. 几个骗子
[06:09] They got all of her bank account numbers. 他们拿到了她所有的银行账号
[06:10] They took everything that she has. 然后拿走了她的所有钱
[06:12] And they beat her up, Michael. She’s terrified. 还打了她一顿 迈克尔 她吓坏了
[06:16] Well, what am I supposed to do? 那我应该做什么
[06:19] Well, you’ll think of something. 你能想出些什么的
[06:21] She lives right across the street. 她就住在街对面
[06:23] You could go there now. 你现在可以过去看一看
[06:33] I talk to your friend, 我去跟你的朋友谈谈
[06:35] And then we talk about the men who came to the house. 然后你跟我谈谈那天来的那两个人
[06:39] Thank you so much for coming. 你能来真是太好了
[06:41] 劳拉 客户
[06:43] When Madeline said you could help me, 麦德琳跟我说你能帮我
[06:46] I was so relieved. 我真的松了一口气
[06:47] Well, what happened, exactly? 到底发生了什么事
[06:50] I got a letter about a month ago, 一个月前我收到一封信
[06:54] Uh, said I’d won a prize, one of those magazine things. 通知我中奖了 那种杂志活动
[06:59] I called, and they congratulated me, 我打电话过去询问 他们恭喜了我
[07:04] said they had to send some people over 告诉我他们会派一些人过来
[07:07] to fill out some tax forms. 填写税单之类的东西
[07:09] And they came over and… 结果真的来人了 然后呢
[07:13] There were two men and a woman. 两个男人和一个女人
[07:16] They were in such a hurry to get my information… 他们很着急要我的各种信息
[07:20] Credit cards, bank accounts. 信用卡 银行账户
[07:23] I got nervous, and I asked them to leave. 我觉得不对劲 让他们离开
[07:27] I tried to call the police, 我想要报警
[07:30] and they hit me, broke my arm. 但他们打我 弄折了我的胳膊
[07:34] I checked my bank account. It’s all gone. 之后我检查了我的银行账户 全空了
[07:41] It’s all I had. 那是我所有的积蓄
[07:44] Uh, do you… do you have anything that, uh… 那 你记得… 那什么…
[07:50] Do you have a description of them? 你还记得他们长什么样吗
[07:52] Oh, I’m not very good at that sort of thing. 我不太擅长描述人的长相
[07:56] The main one… He was good-looking, blond. 带头的那个 长得还不错 金发
[08:00] The other two were 另外两个人
[08:03] just regular with brown hair. 就是普通长相 褐色头发
[08:06] Regular-looking with brown hair? 褐色头发 普通长相 对吗
[08:09] I have the prize letter. 我还留着那封中奖信
[08:24] My son wants to put me in a home now. 我儿子想送我去敬老院
[08:26] 恭喜中奖!!! 恭喜您与另外三位中奖者一起夺得大奖 分享30万美元奖金 兑奖请尽快联系兑奖中心 72小时内如无回应 奖金将自动随机转给下一位中奖者
[08:27] Thinks I can’t be trusted. 觉得我已经老糊涂了
[08:30] Uh, I’ll see what I can do. 我会看看我能做些什么
[08:32] I’m gonna need to borrow this, okay? 我要借走这封信 好吗
[08:39] I should go. 我该走了
[08:42] I’m gonna go. 我要走了
[08:49] So, you’re helping old ladies now? 你现在开始帮助老太太啦
[08:51] Good for you, Mike. 挺适合你的 迈克
[08:52] Hey, I saw a kitten up a tree on my way over here. 来的路上我看到树上有只猫咪下不来
[08:54] They beat her up, took her life savings. 他们打了她一顿 拿走了她一生的积蓄
[08:56] You in or not? 你到底干不干
[08:58] Well, you put it that way, What can I say? 你都这么说了 我还能怎么着
[09:00] What’s the plan? 什么计划
[09:01] The address and phone number are fake, 信里的地址和电话都是假的
[09:01] 中奖证明 防伪证明书
[09:03] But the printing, the foil embossing… 但这种印刷质量 上面的铝箔压花
[09:05] There can’t be more than one place in Miami 在迈阿密能做到这种程度的印刷厂
[09:06] that does that kind of work. 肯定不多
[09:09] Sounds good. 听着不错
[09:10] Uh, listen, the money on this one will be a little thin. 但听着 这次行动的资金不太充裕
[09:15] Well, it’s a public service. Hey, how about a trade? 算是公共服务吧 我们做个交易怎么样
[09:18] I had a little disagreement 和我住在一起的女性朋友
[09:19] with the lady friend I was staying with, 我们最近有点意见冲突
[09:21] and I could use a place to crash. 我需要一个睡觉的地方
[09:23] – Three days. – I was thinking more like a week. -三天 -怎么着也得要一周吧
[09:26] Mike, look, I can sweeten the pot on this. 迈克 听着 我还能加码
[09:27] If I’m staying with you, 如果我和你待在一起
[09:28] the Feds will be off your back. 联邦调查局的人就不会一直跟着你了
[09:29] I’ll just tell them that I’m babysitting you. 我会告诉他们我可以照管你
[09:32] Five days, you bring a sleeping bag, 五天 带上你的睡袋
[09:34] and you’re out by the weekend? 周末就走人 清楚了吗
[09:35] Done. 成交
[09:46] Hello, Michael. 你好 迈克尔
[09:47] Fi, you’re here. 菲 你来了
[09:50] I came by for a visit. 我过来看看你
[09:52] The door was locked, so I broke in. 门锁着 我就自己闯进来了
[09:55] New accent. 新口音
[09:57] New… Style. 新造型
[09:59] Well, I’m in Miami now. 毕竟是在迈阿密嘛
[10:02] I can’t very well be talking 我总不能还像个
[10:02] like a freakin’ leprechaun, now, can I? 爱尔兰小精灵一样吧 不是吗
[10:05] This is the new me, Michael… 这是全新的我 迈克尔
[10:08] For now. 只是现在
[10:09] So you’re staying in town, then. That’s great. 所以你要一直待着这儿了 挺好的
[10:11] Listen, Fi. Now’s not a really good time for you to be… 听着 菲 你来得真的不是好时候
[10:13] Oh, Jesus, Mike. You didn’t tell me she was gonna be here. 天 迈克 你没跟我说过她也在这儿
[10:17] You cost me a lot of money, you son of a bitch. 你花了我一大笔钱 你这个狗娘养的
[10:19] I’ve been waiting to talk to you for a long time. 我老早就想跟你谈一谈了
[10:20] I cost you? 我让你花钱了吗
[10:22] Okay, for starters, 好吧 首先
[10:23] what you’re talking about never officially happened, all right 你说的那件事根本没有真正发生
[10:26] But unofficially, even if it had, 但即使假设发生了
[10:28] you deserved a hell of a lot worse than what you got, lady. 你得到的也比你应得的好多了 女士
[10:30] Sam! 萨姆
[10:32] There’s a reason spies don’t have a lot of parties. 间谍们不太爱开派对是有原因的
[10:35] Everybody’s got a history with everyone else. 每个人之间都有不少黑历史
[10:38] That was a legitimate purchase! 那是一次合法交易
[10:40] The U.S. Government has no business… 美国政府不会有交易…
[10:41] Yeah? Legitimate? A Libyan arms dealer? 是吗 合法 和利比亚军火商
[10:43] How do you figure that? 你怎么解释啊
[10:46] Fi, I’m thrilled that you’ve come by, 菲 我很高兴你能来
[10:49] but Sam and I need to talk about a job, so you need… 但萨姆和我有个任务要做 所以你…
[10:51] A job? 任务吗
[10:56] That sounds like fun. 听着挺有趣的
[10:59] I’m in. 算我一个
[11:11] I do work like that, yeah. 我们接这种活 没错
[11:13] I don’t remember this piece, but we do a lot of volume. 我不记得印刷过这东西 我们的活太多了
[11:16] You need more like this, with the foil embossing? 你需要更多这种带铝箔压花的吗
[11:19] Yeah, I mean, I don’t know a lot about printing, 是的 我是说 我不太懂印刷的事情
[11:22] But something like that. 应该就是这样的东西
[11:24] You got some big machines. 你家的机器真不小
[11:26] Oh, just upgraded. State-of-the-art. 刚升级完的 绝对顶尖水平
[11:28] – Want me to show you around? – Mm-hmm. -要参观看看吗 -好啊
[11:33] Often, the best way to get intel 通常情况下 要直捣老窝
[11:34] is to provoke action, set people in motion. 最好的办法就是引蛇出洞
[11:37] Pros know better, 行家们都很老道
[11:38] but they usually have to work with a few amateurs, 但他们也需要和业余人士合作
[11:41] and they panic. 而业余人士容易惊慌
[11:46] So you beat the bushes a little and see what flies out. 所以需要打草惊蛇 看能有什么惊喜
[12:06] Once your frightened amateur leads you to the pros, 一旦惊慌失措的业余人士带我们找到行家
[12:09] the work begins. 任务就开始了
[12:16] 昆汀 骗子专家
[12:18] Con artists and spies are both professional liars. 骗子专家和间谍都是职业撒谎精
[12:21] Cons do it for the money, and spies do it for the flag, 骗子为了钱撒谎 间谍为了国家撒谎
[12:24] but it’s mostly the same gig. 但手法都是那一套
[12:27] They run operations, they follow security procedures, 他们也执行任务 遵守安保措施
[12:30] they recruit support staff and issue orders. 招募辅助人员 发号施令
[12:37] 格雷格和邦妮 骗子专家的学徒
[12:43] Hey, so this guy Quentin, your con artist, 昆汀这家伙 你的骗子专家
[12:46] hangs out at a club down in south beach called Onyx. 总在南沙滩的一家叫玛瑙的俱乐部混
[12:50] It’s nice. 那地方很棒
[12:51] Want me to go down there and do some surveillance? 需要我去那儿帮你监控着吗
[12:53] No, I think we’re fine. 不了 用不着
[12:54] I got a cover I.D. for you, Mikey. 我给你找了个掩护身份 迈迈
[12:56] How do you like the name Peter Jordan? 你喜欢彼得·乔丹这个名字吗
[12:58] Would you put some pants on? 你能把裤子穿上吗
[13:00] What? I work better when I can breathe down there. 什么 我下面能自由呼吸的时候效率才最高
[13:03] I mean, do you want to hear about this guy or no? 你还听不听关于这个掩护身份的事
[13:04] Yeah, tell me about Peter Jordan. 说吧 关于彼得·乔丹的事
[13:06] He was cell mates with an ex-partner of Quentin’s. 他是昆汀前任搭档的狱友
[13:13] He jumped parole about a month ago. 一个月前 他在假释期间犯了事
[13:15] They caught him. 警方抓住了他
[13:15] He’s in a Phoenix holding cell, 他现在被关在凤凰城的一所监狱里
[13:17] but they haven’t put him back through the system yet. 但警方还没有走正式程序
[13:19] He kind of looks like you, too, you know, more or less. 他长得也有点像你 多少有点像
[13:19] 州立监狱 姓名: 彼得·乔丹 化名: 未知化名 罪行: 携致命武器入室盗窃
[13:22] Not bad for a man in his underwear. 对只穿内衣的人来说 干得不错
[13:24] Hey, you think that’s good, you should see me without them. 这就叫好吗 你应该看看我不穿的样子
[13:41] When you go after a spy, you send another spy. 要追踪一个间谍 你只能派另一个间谍去
[13:44] The same goes for con artists. 同理适用于对付骗子专家
[13:46] To catch one, you’ve got to beat him at his own game, 要抓住他们 你得在他们擅长的领域里打败他们
[13:49] be a better liar than he is. 那就是做个比他更厉害的骗子
[14:08] Excuse me, can I help you? 不好意思 你是
[14:12] Quentin King, right? 你是昆汀·金 对吧
[14:14] We have a mutual friend up in New York… Paco. 我们在纽约有一个共同的朋友 帕克
[14:17] Few weeks ago, 几个礼拜前
[14:17] I’m at a dog track in Newark freezing my nuts off 我在纽瓦克被狗追着跑 蛋都要冻掉了
[14:20] when I remember that Paco said 然后我想起来帕克跟我说过
[14:21] if I ever got down to Miami, 如果我去了迈阿密
[14:23] I should look you up. 让我一定要去找你
[14:24] So I’m thinking, “Hell, anywhere’s nicer than Newark.” 所以我想着 “什么地方都比纽瓦克好啊”
[14:26] You know what I am saying. 你知道我的意思吧
[14:27] So I got my ass down to Miami. Peter Jordan. 所以我滚来了迈阿密 我叫彼得·乔丹
[14:31] Hey, Peter, you got the wrong guy. 彼得 你找错人了
[14:33] No, no, I don’t think so. 不 我不这么认为
[14:35] See, I was roommates with your buddy Paco for a year. 我和你兄弟帕克做了一年的室友
[14:39] He told me about that job you pulled off up in Tampa… 他跟我说了你在坦帕干的那一票
[14:41] Real nice. 太棒了
[14:42] I have a business opportunity I want to discuss with you. 现在我有一个赚钱的主意想和你谈谈
[14:46] No matter how good your cover identity is, 不管你的掩护身份有多逼真
[14:49] you’ve got to sell it, and that’s not always easy. 你都得加倍努力让人信服 这可不容易
[14:51] Like I said, you got the wrong guy. 我说过了 你找错人了
[14:53] I don’t know you. I don’t know this Paco. 我不认识你 也不认识什么帕克
[14:54] I don’t have business. 也不做什么生意
[14:55] Hey, I went to a lot of trouble to find you. 我费了很多功夫才找到你的
[14:57] I got a warrant on my ass. Will you hear me out? 我屁股上还拴着逮捕令 你能听我讲完吗
[15:01] I’m in water-filter sales. 我是卖滤水器的
[15:03] Now, you want a water filter, I can help you out. 如果你需要滤水器 我才能帮到你
[15:04] I don’t want to argue with you, 我不想跟你争
[15:06] But what’s a water-filter salesman 但为什么一个滤水器销售员
[15:08] doing with a .45 inside a shoulder holster? 要随身携带一把点45的手枪呢
[15:13] That’s my business, but you know what is your business? 那是我的事 你知道什么是你的事吗
[15:17] There’s a couple of cops 那边有几个警察
[15:18] that are sitting over there by the bar, talking to the manager. 吧台坐着的那几个 正在和经理谈话
[15:21] Been there a while, probably liquor license. 已经来了一会了 可能是来检查卖酒执照的
[15:23] How about I bring them over here 我把他们叫过来怎么样
[15:24] and we talk about the terms of your parole? 我们一起谈谈你的假释条例
[15:26] Sometimes you have to decide just how committed you are 有时候你得知道自己
[15:29] to pretending you are who you say you are. 在假扮他人这件事上有多大的决心
[15:34] Anyone ever tell you you’re hard at making friends? 有人说过你很难交朋友吗
[15:36] Paco said you had some issues, 帕克说你有些毛病
[15:37] but I like to give people a chance… It’s just how I am. 但我喜欢给人机会 这就是我
[15:40] This is what happens… You’re gonna get us out of here 接下来 你要把我们两个弄出去
[15:42] Because I like Miami, and I’m not going back to jail. 因为我喜欢迈阿密 我不想回监狱
[15:45] So if those cops even look at me, 所以 哪怕那些警察只是瞥了我一眼
[15:47] we’ll see how many slugs I can put through your liver 我们都可以试试在他们抓到我之前
[15:49] before they take me down. 我能往你的肝里打多少发子弹
[15:50] I got 20 bucks on 4. 我有4个弹夹 一个20发
[15:52] You want to take the over or the under? 你是要掩护我还是要当靶子呢
[15:57] All right, let’s go out back. 好吧 我们出去吧
[15:59] Smile. Stand up. 微笑 站起来
[16:02] Put your arm around me 把手放我肩膀上
[16:03] And act like the friends I wanted us to be. 现在我们是好哥们了 知道吗
[16:17] All right, here we are. 好了 到了
[16:17] You want to take that thing out of my ribs now? 能把枪从我背后移开吗
[16:19] Oh, and then you send the cops right after me? 然后让你派警察来抓我吗
[16:23] I don’t like running from cops, but it has its advantages. 我不喜欢被警察追着跑 但有时候这也有好处
[16:27] It builds your credibility with a criminal 逃离犯罪现场
[16:29] when you flee a crime scene. 是让罪犯信任你的最好方式
[16:32] I’ll be in touch. 稍后联系你
[16:42] Eavesdropping and fieldwork go hand in hand. 窃听和实地考察需要同时进行
[16:45] You want to know what your target is saying 你想要知道你的目标在说什么
[16:47] and what he’s typing into his computer, 他在往电脑里敲什么
[16:49] but technology can’t work miracles. 但科技不是总能创造奇迹的
[16:52] Bugs don’t plant themselves. 窃听器不会自动安装
[16:54] The fact is, even the fanciest equipment 事实就是 再高级的装备
[16:56] usually needs help from a good, old-fashioned crowbar. 也需要老式的撬棍来帮助安装
[17:07] Get onto the boat, plant the bugs, get out quick. 上船 装窃听器 然后迅速撤退
[17:09] Yep, gotcha. Okay, what’s that for? 没问题 但这是干什么的
[17:11] I could think of something. 总能找到用处的
[17:12] It’s for the lock, if you have trouble, Sam. 如果你们遇到麻烦 可以用来撬锁 萨姆
[17:14] Mike, give me some credit. I mean, I can handle a lock. 迈克 你小瞧我了 锁难不住我
[17:17] Quentin had a Colt .45 昆汀有把柯尔特点45手枪
[17:18] with extended controls and a beveled mag well. 配有扩充控件和充足的弹夹储备
[17:20] He’s serious. Be careful, Sam. 他不好惹 小心点 萨姆
[17:23] Yeah, Fi, I want you to fix Quentin’s car 菲 我需要你搞定昆汀的车
[17:24] so we can disable it if anything happens. 好让我们能够随时让他的车瘫痪
[17:26] You think you can handle that? 你能解决那个吗
[17:28] I’m not gonna answer that. 我不会回答的
[17:29] I’m off to make friends. 我要去交朋友了
[17:50] It’s me again. 又见面了
[17:55] Do me a favor, babe, take a swim. 帮我个忙 宝贝 去游个泳
[17:56] – Water’s great. – Ok -泳池很棒 -好的
[18:05] You want a drink? 来一杯吗
[18:05] It depends. 看情况
[18:07] Am I talking to Quentin King 看我是在和昆汀·金说话
[18:09] or some water-filter salesman? 还是和某个滤水器销售员说话了
[18:09] Hey, you know how it is.You could be a cop, 你也知道怎么回事的 你可能是警察
[18:11] you could be a Fed, you could be anyone. 你也可能是联邦调查局的 你可能是任何人
[18:13] I’m not just anyone. 我可不是随便的任何人
[18:16] Well, you can handle yourself. I’ll give you that. 你很能把握自己 我只能这么说
[18:20] So, you have something. 那么 你说你有个主意
[18:21] If you burn me… 如果你敢告发我…
[18:23] Let’s hear your proposal. 说说你的建议吧
[18:25] You’ll meet my team, we’ll see. 你见到我的团队后 我们再详谈
[18:33] There’s your gun back. 你的枪 还给你
[18:42] It’s always useful to be able to disable a car remotely. 能远程瘫痪一辆车总是大有帮助的
[18:46] A cellphone, some wire… 一部手机 几根电线…
[18:48] You can ground the circuit on the electrical system 你可以轻松断开汽车电气系统内的电路
[18:50] with a phone call. 用一通电话就可以了
[18:51] Are you just about done down there? 你在下面弄好了吗
[18:53] In a second. 快了
[18:56] This… is an art. 这是一门艺术
[18:59] No. Wiring crap into a car is not an art. 不 给汽车装这种东西才不是艺术
[19:02] It’s about as subtle as hitting someone with a brick. 技术含量就跟拿板砖砸人一样高
[19:06] Hitting someone with a brick takes a lot of skill. 拿板砖砸人是很需要技术的
[19:10] You should try it sometime. It’s all in the wrist. 你下次该试试 技巧都在手腕
[19:13] Sorry, not my style. 不好意思 不是我的风格
[19:15] I know. That’s right, I forgot. 对 没错 我忘了
[19:18] You only do what the suits tell you. 西装男们让你做什么你才做什么
[19:22] You know, that was a cheap shot. 好吧 你这招太损了
[19:26] A good cover identity keeps the target feeling in control. 一个好的掩护身份要让目标时刻感觉掌控全局
[19:30] You talk too much, drink too much, 你话不停 酒不停
[19:32] just to let him know he’s got the edge. 让他感觉他占着上风
[19:33] I respect what you’re doing… 我很佩服你做的那些事
[19:35] Going after checking accounts, consumer credit. 从支票账户 消费信贷中找漏洞
[19:37] I mean, it’s easy. 但我觉得 这很简单
[19:38] It’s like picking up coconuts on the beach. 就跟在沙滩上捡椰子一样
[19:41] I like coconuts as much as the next guy, 我跟大家一样喜欢椰子
[19:43] but I’m talking about something bigger than coconuts. 但我要说的是比椰子更大的东西
[19:45] Enough with the coconuts. What’s the scam? 别再说椰子了 你的骗局要怎么弄
[19:48] Annuities. 年金
[19:52] You sell someone an annuity, and they dig deep… 你卖年金 一旦人上钩了就会咬得更深
[19:57] Home equity, major assets, 房屋贷款 重要资产
[19:59] the money they’re saving up for their grandkids. 为孙子孙女存的钱
[20:01] You give them a piece of paper, 你给他们一张破纸
[20:03] and you walk away with everything they own. 然后拿走他们所有的东西
[20:06] Why do you need us? 那你为什么需要我们
[20:07] You’ve got leads. 因为你有目标
[20:08] What was your hit rate on your last scam, 1 in 50? 你上个骗局的命中率有多少 有2%吗
[20:11] You go back to every one you missed, you nail one in five. 你再找找那些漏网之鱼 命中率能到20%
[20:14] 50, 100 grand. 一票能值五万 甚至十万美元
[20:17] I got tax documents, marketing stuff, 我能弄到税单 宣传资料
[20:19] and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue, 还有一瓶尊尼获加蓝牌威士忌
[20:21] and we’re done. 然后我们就完事了
[20:23] Well, you know, we’re making money. 好吧 你知道的 我们要赚钱
[20:26] And this forge crap… Feds are all over that. 但这个造假的事 联邦调查局最近盯得很紧
[20:28] But 100 grand per mark… Dude, that’s millions. 但一票十万 老兄 那可是几 百万啊
[20:32] Greg, take a walk. 格雷格 去散个步
[20:35] Okay? 好吗
[20:41] Listen, you don’t want this, I don’t want this. 听着 如果你不想干 我也不干了
[20:44] – No, no, no. – In fact, I don’t need this. -不 -事实上 我也不需要这个
[20:45] – No, no, no. – I’ll walk away. -不 不是 -我走就是
[20:46] I want to talk about this. 我想跟你好好谈谈这个事
[20:49] Come on, let’s talk. 来吧 我们谈谈
[20:51] Let’s talk about it. 我们好好谈谈
[20:54] You boys and your computers. 男人和电脑啊
[20:56] If you’ve got a better way 如果你有更好的办法
[20:56] to find encrypted passwords and account information, 破解密码 找到账户信息
[20:59] I’m all ears, baby. 我洗耳恭听 宝贝
[21:00] How you are doing that way? 你怎么做到的
[21:16] Here you go. Stick that up there and hurry up about it. 给你 安在那儿 动作快点
[21:19] We’d have been out of here 10 minutes ago 如果你不是每件小事都要跟我争
[21:20] if you didn’t argue about every little thing. 我们十分钟前就能撤干净了
[21:36] I’ve heard surveillance through these things. 我曾经用这些东西监听过
[21:38] It sounds like everyone’s underwater. 听起来像从水下传来的声音
[21:40] Hey, if you have a way 如果你有办法
[21:41] to put a recording studio in a light fixture, love to hear it. 在灯里装进整个录音棚 我洗耳恭听
[21:45] Millions of dollars. 那可是上百万啊
[21:46] Quentin acts like I’m a goddamn kid and tells me to go home. 昆汀当我是个小屁孩 赶我回家
[22:18] What the hell are you doing here? 你们在这儿干嘛
[22:20] What are you doing here? 你们在这儿干嘛
[22:22] We live here. 我们住这儿
[22:23] Wha… You… 什么 你们…
[22:26] You live here? 你们住这儿
[22:29] Oh, god, you liar. You liar! 天啊 你这个骗子 大骗子
[22:33] You son of a bitch! 你这个混蛋
[22:33] I can explain, baby. 我可以解释的 亲爱的
[22:36] Explain what? 解释什么
[22:37] That you told me you had a yacht so you could get in my pants? 说你为了睡我而谎称你有一艘游艇吗
[22:39] Is that about right? 是这样吧
[22:41] I’m sorry, baby. 对不起 亲爱的
[22:45] I can’t believe this. 简直难以置信
[22:48] This is our third date. 这是我们的第三次约会
[22:52] He said this was his boat. 他说这是他的船
[22:55] Get out. 出去
[22:56] Where’s my shoe? 我的鞋呢
[22:58] Here. 这呢
[23:05] You are taking me home right now. 你现在就送我回家
[23:06] We are leaving. We are leaving! 我们走 我们走
[23:08] Okay, jesus, ow. 好啦 上帝啊
[23:10] We’re so sorry about this. 我们很抱歉
[23:14] Let’s go. 咱们走
[23:18] And eventually we got out of there. 最终我们还是出来了
[23:20] Anyway, it’s all good. 不管怎么说 还算顺利
[23:21] It was just a little painful in the end. 只是到最后受了点疼
[23:24] Of course, it wouldn’t have been a problem if I didn’t have 当然 如果不是某人一直质疑我
[23:25] someone second-guessing me and slowing the whole thing down. 导致拖慢了速度 也不会有这麻烦
[23:29] It was fine, Michael. 没事的 迈克尔
[23:30] Next time I’ll check my phone. 下次我会记得看手机
[23:32] Hey, how’d it go? Is Quentin your new best buddy? 进展如何 和昆汀成了好哥们吗
[23:35] Hardly. I’ve cracked ex-KGB officers easier than this guy. 很难 前克格勃官员都比他好接近
[23:39] We’re gonna have to push these guys, 我们得挑拨一下这些家伙
[23:40] drive his little team apart. 离间一下他们的小团体
[23:42] Old school… You know I like that. 老传统 我喜欢
[23:43] Do you want the full-on disinformation campaign? 要来一场大规模造谣行动吗
[23:45] No, keep it small… 不 要低调
[23:46] Just enough to nudge him in my direction. 足够把他推向我的阵营就行
[23:49] – Can do. Who wants another beer? – Me. -没问题 谁还要啤酒 -我要
[23:55] Fi… 菲…
[23:56] Yes? 什么事
[23:57] I need a favor. 我需要你的帮助
[24:00] I need some information from my mom. 我得从我妈妈那问点话出来
[24:03] She’s not gonna talk about it unless we… 但是她不会说的 除非我们…
[24:04] We go to dinner. 一起吃晚饭
[24:07] I talked to her yesterday. 我昨天跟她聊过了
[24:10] You talked to her. Of course you did. 你跟她聊过了 当然了
[24:11] And I accepted. Bringing a vegetable. 我答应了 我会做个菜带过去
[24:17] I can’t wait. 我都等不及了
[24:27] Go after a group of people directly, 如果直接去接近一群人
[24:29] and they pull together, they get stronger. 他们会变得齐心协力 倍加强大
[24:31] Taking out a tight-knit group 要拆散一个紧密的小团体
[24:32] is about making them turn on each other. 就要让他们互相反目
[24:34] you plant the seeds of distrust and watch them grow. 埋下怀疑的种子 任其生长
[24:38] I’m still thinking about it. 我还在考虑
[24:40] I talked to Greg and Bonnie. 我跟格雷格和邦妮聊过了
[24:41] Enough about Greg and Bonnie. 别再提格雷格和邦妮了
[24:44] They’re not in charge here. 他们说了不算
[24:45] Fine, I’m just saying, we can’t delay this much longer. 好吧 我随口一说 我们不能再拖了
[24:49] Tax season is coming up. 税季要到了
[24:50] If people buy in, they do it just before April. 如果人们要买进 会在四月前出手
[24:59] So you and Paco… 你和帕克…
[25:02] You were cell mates, what, a year? 你们做了多久狱友 一年吗
[25:05] I could think of worse ways to do time. 这还不是最糟糕的服刑方式
[25:09] Paco, man. He still make that pruno? 帕克 伙计 他还在做果酒吗
[25:14] I did a couple months with him in county, 我在县里跟他一起待过几个月
[25:15] and, man, he made the best prison wine. 伙计 他做的果酒是最棒的
[25:17] Of course, sowing seeds of distrust 当然 当没人相信你的时候
[25:20] is harder when nobody trusts you. 更难播撒让他们相互怀疑的种子
[25:21] Paco doesn’t drink. What are you trying to pull? 帕克不喝酒 你在耍什么把戏
[25:27] Yeah… 对啊…
[25:29] Of course. I forgot. 当然 我忘记了
[25:40] What, so you just guessed? 什么 你只是瞎猜的吗
[25:42] Either he drank or he didn’t. 他要么喝酒 要么不喝
[25:44] 50/50 shot, and I guessed right. 一半的正确率 我猜对了
[25:46] Good thing. 幸好
[25:47] I think he was planning on shooting me if I got it wrong. 我觉得我要是说错了 他会杀了我
[25:49] Ah, nice work, Mike. 干得好 迈克
[25:51] How’s the betrayal paper trail coming? 那些挑拨离间用的假文件做的如何了
[25:53] Oh, great. It’s actually some of my best work. 很好 这应该是我最好的成果之一
[25:56] I got plane tickets for Greg and Bonnie 我给格雷格和邦妮买了机票
[25:58] and a couple of offshore bank accounts. 伪造了几个海外银行账户
[25:59] I’ll get it over there tonight and plant it. 我今晚会过去布置这些
[26:02] Now, are you seriously taking Fiona to your mom’s? 你真打算带菲欧娜去见你妈妈吗
[26:06] Not like I have a choice. 我也没别的选择啊
[26:08] Good luck with that, brother. 那祝你好运了 兄弟
[26:14] Fi, just do me a favor. 菲 帮我个忙
[26:17] Just go easy tonight. 今晚低调随和点
[26:25] It is such a pleasure to finally meet you. 很高兴终于见到你了
[26:27] Oh, welcome. Please come in, come in. 欢迎 请进吧 进来
[26:31] This is my friend Laura. 这是我朋友劳拉
[26:32] She just came by to say hi, see how things were going. 她只是来串个门 看看事情进展如何
[26:35] Madeline said she was sure you could take care of it. 麦德琳说你肯定能搞定这事
[26:42] Why don’t you let me take that? Thank you. 我来拿那个吧 谢谢
[26:47] Everything’s going to be fine. 所有事都会好起来的
[26:49] He used to be a secret agent. 他以前是个秘密特工
[26:51] Well… 那好…
[26:55] I-I don’t want to intrude on your supper. 我不想打扰到你们的晚餐
[26:58] I brought a peach cobbler for dessert. 我带来了一个蜜桃派作甜点
[27:02] So, are you two getting married? 你们俩要结婚了吗
[27:06] We’re thinking about it. 我们正在考虑
[27:08] I’d like to be a June Bride. 我想当六月新娘
[27:17] That was delicious. 晚餐真好吃
[27:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:21] So, um, Fiona, do you live in Miami now? 菲欧娜 你现在住在迈阿密吗
[27:24] Well, we’ll see. I like it here. 看情况吧 我喜欢这里
[27:28] Do you have a job? 你有工作吗
[27:29] I’m in between jobs, a bit like Michael. 我在换工作 跟迈克尔情况类似
[27:37] I’ll… I’ll get the dishes. 我… 我来收盘子
[27:39] Thank you. 谢谢你
[27:42] Michael. 迈克尔
[27:46] Thank you, Fiona. 谢谢你 菲欧娜
[27:51] Mom, we had an agreement. 妈妈 我们说好了的
[27:53] Tell me about the men who came to the house. 跟我说说来家里的那两个男人的事
[27:56] Um, they asked about you, how often you come to Miami, 他们问起你 你多久来一次迈阿密
[28:01] whether you have any friends here, 你在这儿有没有朋友
[28:03] and they asked if we were close. 他们还问到咱俩是否亲密
[28:06] You and me? What did you tell them? 我和你吗 你怎么说的
[28:13] I told them that you were the perfect son, 我告诉他们你是世上最棒的儿子
[28:17] that you always wrote me, and you called me all the time, 你总给我写信 总给我打电话
[28:19] and that the most important thing to you was family. 对你来说最重要的就是家人
[28:23] I told them that, and they wrote it down. 我就这么说的 他们都写下来了
[28:29] Why did you tell them that? 你为什么要那么说
[28:30] I don’t know, Michael. 我不知道 迈克尔
[28:34] It just seemed nicer than the truth. 只是觉得听起来比现实美好点
[28:42] Excuse me. I got a phone call. 抱歉 我接个电话
[28:49] – Hello. – Were you in on this? Answer me! -你好 -你和他们是一伙的吗 回答我
[28:52] Quentin, calm down. What are you talking about? 昆汀 淡定 你在说什么
[28:54] Answer me! 回答我
[28:55] I don’t know what are you talking… 我不知道你在说什么…
[28:56] I got bank statements, I got plane tickets, huh? 我发现了银行账单 飞机票
[28:59] Greg and Bonnie had some plans. 格雷格和邦妮在计划着什么
[29:00] Sometimes a great plan 有时候 计划虽好
[29:02] comes together just a little bit too early. 但是实施得有点早
[29:05] What, you thought you could go around me? 你觉得你能把我踢出去吗
[29:06] Is that what you thought, huh? 你是这么想的吗
[29:09] Why would I do that? Yeah, you think about it. 我干嘛要那么做 你仔细想想
[29:11] I need your leads. Without that, I got nothing. 我需要你的客户 没有他们我赚不到钱
[29:13] Greg and Bonnie, two stupid kids 格雷格和邦妮 两个傻孩子
[29:15] I’d have to share my score with? 我会愿意跟他们分钱吗
[29:16] You know what I’m saying? 你明白我说的吗
[29:18] I swear to god, if I find out you’re lying to me… 我对天发誓 如果我发现你骗我…
[29:20] I’m telling you the truth. 我说的是实话
[29:21] This might not be what it looks like. 事情可能不是看起来那样
[29:22] They got a goddamn bottle of champagne. 他们还准备了一瓶该死的香槟
[29:24] They were gonna rip me off 他们打算甩掉我
[29:25] and go to the Caymans or the Seychelles. 远走开曼群岛或塞舌尔
[29:28] Just don’t do anything without me. OK? 我过去之前什么也别做 好吗
[29:31] This will be over tonight. 今晚一切都将结束
[29:35] You’ve been in the business way too long 在道上混久了之后
[29:37] when you recognize the sound of a .45 caliber over a phone. 你能隔着电话听出点45手枪的声音
[29:40] Don’t do anything stupid. 别做傻事
[29:56] Okay, Mike, I’m here. I’m at the marina. 迈克 我到了 我到游艇码头了
[29:58] If Quentin leaves the boat, 如果昆汀下船了
[29:59] our plan is in serious trouble. 我们的计划就悬了
[30:01] Yeah, just calm down, he’s here. 淡定 他在这儿呢
[30:02] I can see him walking around on the boat. 我能看见他在船上来回踱步
[30:04] You’ve got to make sure he doesn’t go anywhere. 你得确保他哪儿也不能去
[30:07] Don’t worry about it. I’ll keep an eye on him. 别担心 我盯着他呢
[30:09] He’s planning to kill Greg and Bonnie, 他打算杀了格雷格和邦妮
[30:10] then blow out of town with the money. 然后带着钱离开
[30:12] – Hang on. – What do you see? -等等 -什么情况
[30:13] He’s coming out right now. 他正往外走呢
[30:15] Tell you waht, I’ll use Fiona’s gizmo. I’ll just zap the car. 我要用菲欧娜的小装置让车没法发动
[30:18] – Call me when it’s done. – All right. -完事了打给我 -好的
[30:25] That’s what happens when you wire a cellphone 这就是你把连着电话的雷管
[30:27] to a blasting cap in the gas tank 安装在油箱上
[30:29] instead of to the electrical system. 而不是电气系统上的结果
[30:31] Son of a bitch! 我靠
[30:43] Fiona, you were supposed to stop the car, 菲欧娜 你本该做的是让车发动不了
[30:45] not blow it into the everglades. 而不是把它炸得稀烂
[30:47] What happened to shorting the ignition? 不是应该让点火系统短路吗
[30:50] Well, you said, “disable”. It’s not going anywhere. 你说的是”动不了” 它走不了了
[30:53] You know what I meant. 你知道我是什么意思
[30:54] I almost had him. I was this close. 我差点就搞定他了 就差一点
[30:56] The FBI is back, I see. I’m under surveillance again. 联邦调查局的回来了 我又被监视了
[30:59] Sam, I thought you were supposed to handle that. 萨姆 我以为你能处理好他们
[31:01] Mike, there’s only so much I can do. 迈克 我能力有限
[31:03] I got to tell the suits why we’re down at the marina 我得告诉那些探员为什么我们要去码头
[31:05] to keep them off our back, 好摆脱他们的纠缠
[31:06] but if somebody starts blowing up cars down at the marina… 但是如果有人要在码头炸汽车…
[31:09] You’re friends with someone who put the FBI back onto you. 你向着那个让联调局盯上你的人吗
[31:12] That is so unfair. 这么说不公平
[31:13] Sam, what about Quentin? 萨姆 昆汀呢
[31:15] You were supposed to nudge him, 你本该轻轻挑逗他一下
[31:16] not send him into a homicidal frenzy. 而不是勾起他的杀人热情
[31:18] Look, you guys were off doing your thing, 你们去做你们的事了
[31:20] so I signed up Greg and Bonnie through this Medallion Airways 我按着原计划 在这个麦德林航空公司
[31:23] executive service to the Cayman islands, 为格雷格和邦妮注册了帐号
[31:24] you know, as part of the setup. 买了去开曼群岛的票
[31:26] – Yeah. – Well, they got this new thing -然后呢 -结果他们推出了新活动
[31:28] where they overnight a bottle of champagne to the new members. 新注册的会员都送香槟
[31:31] Quentin started sniffing around, 昆汀开始四处打探
[31:33] and in less than an hour, he found everything that I did. 不到一小时 他就发现了我做的那些事
[31:35] It was little stuff, but he put it all together. 他把这些小事都串了起来
[31:38] Turn him around. Make him trust you. 改变他的想法 让他信任你
[31:40] He’s not in a trusting mood, Fi. 他现在没心情信任任何人 菲
[31:44] I know you’re angry, Michael. 我知道你很生气 迈克尔
[31:47] But I know that an exploding car 但是我也知道 眼看着自己的车爆炸
[31:50] can throw a man off-balance. 不管是谁都会信心动摇的
[31:53] You’ll thank me. 某天你会感谢我的
[31:54] He won’t even talk to me. He won’t even answer my calls. 他现在都不跟我说话 电话都不接
[32:00] Well, you’ll have to be extra charming. 看来你得格外有魅力才行
[32:07] Whether you’re in Moscow, Tehran, or Miami, 无论你是在莫斯科 德黑兰还是迈阿密
[32:09] club girls are a good source of information. 夜店女郎是非常好的信息来源
[32:12] Men say things to a beautiful woman. 男人们面对美女无话不说
[32:14] They give out phone numbers, hotel keys. 他们会交出电话号码 酒店钥匙
[32:17] They let down their guard. 他们放松警惕
[32:18] Getting information from a club girl means buying drinks. 从夜店女郎嘴里套话需要给她们买酒
[32:21] It’s no problem with an operational slush fund. 用任务经费行贿不是问题
[32:24] It’s a big problem if you’re spending cash 但花的是你从你妈妈钱包里骗出来的钱
[32:25] scrounged from your mom’s purse. 就是大问题了
[32:28] You have to help me out, please, please. 你们一定得帮我 拜托了 拜托
[32:30] We’re doing this night at a club in Hollywood Beach… Amazing. 在好莱坞海滩的俱乐部有一场狂欢夜
[32:34] I mean, I’m flying in a D.J. from Berlin. 我们甚至从柏林请了DJ
[32:36] It’s gonna be crazy. 这将会是个劲爆之夜
[32:38] Quentin reserves a V.I.P. table for 4,000 bucks, 昆汀花四千美元预订了一个贵宾席
[32:42] and I can’t get in touch with him 但是日期变了
[32:43] to tell him the date changed. 我却联系不上他
[32:45] Can you help me out, please? 你们能帮帮我吗 拜托了
[32:46] He’s gonna be pissed, and you know how angry he gets. 他会非常生气的 你们知道他那暴脾气
[32:48] So how about us? Are we on the list? 那我们呢 我们在名单上吗
[32:51] Oh, 100%. You’re all in. 当然 你们都能来
[32:53] Just please, please help me out, please. 拜托 帮帮我吧 拜托了
[32:55] Well, I think he only uses this number for girls, but… 我觉得这是他的女生专线 不过…
[33:05] You’re a hard man to reach. 你可真难联系上
[33:07] Yeah, well, things have been a little bit busy. 我最近有点忙
[33:08] What do you want? 你想要什么
[33:09] Same thing as before… Make some money. 跟以前一样 我想赚点钱
[33:12] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[33:13] I’m laying low. 我在保持低调
[33:14] When can we get together? 我们什么时候能见面
[33:15] I don’t think that’s a very good idea right now. 我不认为现在见面是个好主意
[33:18] Quentin, buddy, 昆汀 伙计
[33:20] I’m the only guy you can trust right now. 我是你现在唯一可以信任的人
[33:22] Your partners just tried to kill you. 你的搭档们想杀了你
[33:23] You need a friend. 你需要一个朋友
[33:25] Quentin, you need to learn to reach out. 昆汀 你得学着接受别人
[33:28] We can help each other. 我们可以互相帮助
[33:30] Quentin… 昆汀…
[33:32] Fine. Where? 好吧 在哪儿见
[33:45] Whoa, whoa, buddy. It’s me. 伙计 是我
[33:49] I’ve been waiting here, man. 我一直在等你 老兄
[33:50] You said 2:00. It’s 2:00. 你说两点 现在是两点
[33:54] You know they’re back on my yacht? 你知道吗 他们回到我的游艇上了
[33:55] I’m gonna go down there, I swear to god. 我要杀过去 我发誓
[33:56] Listen… 听我说…
[33:58] Two bodies, a murder weapon, 两具尸体 一个凶器
[34:00] and you’re suspect number one. 你是头号嫌疑人
[34:01] I mean, you know my style. 你知道我的风格
[34:02] I’m not afraid to pull a trigger if that’s what has to happen. 如果非得动手 我不怕扣扳机
[34:04] Let’s be smart about this. 但是咱们得聪明点
[34:07] – You got a better idea? – Yeah. -你有更好的主意吗 -对
[34:10] I know a guy… know what I’m saying… 我认识一个人 你明白吗…
[34:13] someone who can deal with this. 一个能处理这事的人
[34:14] It’ll cost some money, 得花点钱
[34:15] but he’ll make this go away… Quiet, no connection to you. 但他能低调地摆平这事 不牵涉到你
[34:19] One wire transfer… It’s done. 一个电汇 全部搞定
[34:22] And then we can go on with our business. 然后我们可以继续我们的生意
[34:23] A hit man is like a plumber, a dentist, or a mechanic… 职业杀手就像一个水管工 牙医或技师
[34:27] everybody’s always looking for a good one. 大家都想找一个好的
[34:30] All right, let’s set that up. 好吧 那就安排一下这事
[34:31] He’ll do both of them? 他能把那俩都解决了吧
[34:33] How much? 多少钱
[34:35] $50,000. 五万块
[34:36] They’ll both be dead, no connection to me? 他们俩都死翘翘 保证不牵涉到我
[34:41] Okay. 好吧
[34:42] I’ll be in touch. 再联系
[34:45] Okay. 好的
[34:49] Okay. 说定了
[34:51] Sam, Quentin bit. 萨姆 昆汀上钩了
[34:52] I need you and Fiona to deal with Bonnie and Greg. 我需要你和菲欧娜去搞定邦妮和格雷格
[34:55] It’s time they got out of town. 是时候让他们滚出城了
[34:57] Can do, Mike. 没问题 迈克
[34:58] – You know you’re out of orange juice? – Sam… -你知道你这儿没橙汁了吗 -萨姆
[35:05] What am I supposed to do? 我能怎么做
[35:07] His car blew up. He’s gone. 他的车炸了 他消失了
[35:08] Maybe he’s got enemies he didn’t tell us about. 或许他有我们不知道的敌人
[35:11] It’s that couple that broke into the boat. 这不是闯进游艇的那对情侣嘛
[35:16] Good afternoon. Miami P.D. 下午好 我们是迈阿密警察局的
[35:18] I’m detective Cagney. This is detective Lacey. 我是卡格尼警探 这位是蕾西警探
[35:21] We’d like to talk to you. 我们想跟你们谈谈
[35:26] I’m not gonna lie to you. You two are in a lot of trouble. 说实话 你们俩有大麻烦了
[35:29] We’d like to know where your partner is. 我们想知道你们的搭档在哪儿
[35:32] You tell me. 我还想问你呢
[35:34] You know, you might want to be more cooperative. 你可能想更合作一点
[35:36] We’ve been monitoring you two for quite a while. 要知道 我们监视你们俩很久了
[35:40] You might recall walking in on us as we were planting this. 我们上次来 是为了布置这个
[35:44] We have all the financial transactions off your computer. 我们知道你们电脑里的每笔金融交易
[35:46] So, your partner? 你们的搭档在哪儿
[35:48] We don’t know, okay? He’s just gone. 我们不知道 好吗 他消失了
[35:51] Too bad. 太可惜了
[35:51] There’s no deal for you if he doesn’t show up. 他不出现 咱们就没交易可做
[35:54] You go down for the whole show. 只能让你们来承担所有的罪名
[35:56] Miami juries… 迈阿密陪审团…
[35:57] they don’t like people who rob retirees 他们可不喜欢那些抢劫退休职工
[35:59] and beat up grandmas. 殴打老人的人
[36:00] That wasn’t us. That was Quentin. 我们没做那些事 都是昆汀干的
[36:02] We never touched them. 我们从没碰过他们
[36:04] – Quentin was the one smacking them around. – Shut up. -是昆汀打了他们 -闭嘴
[36:06] We don’t even have the money. 我们连钱都没拿到
[36:08] – Quentin transferred it all to his own account. – Shut up! -昆汀把钱都转到他名下了 -闭嘴
[36:11] Of course, you could help us find him, 当然啦 如果你们帮我们找到他
[36:13] testify for a reduced sentence, 可以作为减刑的证明
[36:15] and only get, I don’t know, 5 to 10. 只会被判大概五到十年
[36:21] I want to talk to a lawyer. 我想和律师谈谈
[36:23] Go ahead. 尽管谈
[36:24] Don’t take too long and don’t go anywhere. 别太久 别离开这儿
[36:44] You know, for all your antigovernment speechifying, 就你那些反政府的高谈论阔来说
[36:47] you do lady cop pretty well. 你演女警察演得挺好啊
[36:50] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:52] Okay, so you bet they would be gone by 4:00. 你赌的是他们会在四点前离开
[36:55] Well, another couple minutes. After that, I’m 20 bucks richer. 再过几分钟 我就能赚20块了
[36:58] I’ll win. 我会赢的
[36:59] Greg comes on strong when you can tell he’s scared of prison. 格雷格在逞强 能看出来他很怕进监狱
[37:02] He’s selling her on the sandy beaches of Canc right now. 他正在说服她去坎昆[墨西哥海滩]
[37:04] Mexico, you think? 你觉得他们会去墨西哥
[37:06] Or the Caribbean. 或是加勒比海
[37:17] Okay, there they go. 好吧 他们走了
[37:22] Don’t look so smug. 别太得意
[37:30] I don’t much like dealing with paranoids. 我不怎么喜欢和偏执狂相处
[37:32] They get erratic, make bad decisions. 他们飘忽不定 做不出好决定
[37:34] Of course, that could be a help 当然 当你需要他们
[37:36] when you need them to make a bad decision. 做些不好的决定时 这点就很有用了
[37:38] Whoa, jesus christ! 上帝啊
[37:40] What the hell do you think you’re doing? 你他妈的知道自己在干嘛吗
[37:42] I’m going to the bank like we said. 我要按我们计划的去银行
[37:43] With the FBI watching you? 在联邦调查局的监视之下
[37:45] FBI? What are you talking about? 联调局 你在说什么
[37:46] Right there, look. 就在那 看啊
[37:49] FBI? How? 联调局 怎么可能
[37:51] I don’t know. You tell me, Quentin. 我不知道 你告诉我 昆汀
[37:53] Greg and Bonnie. 是格雷格和邦妮
[37:54] I took the cash. They must have gone to the feds. 我拿了钱 他们肯定投靠联邦调查局了
[37:56] You’re careless. 你太不小心了
[37:58] You’re gonna get us caught. I am not going back to prison. 你会害我们都被抓的 我可不想回监狱
[38:00] Okay, shut up for a second and let me think. 闭嘴 让我想想
[38:02] No, there is no time for that. 不 没时间想了
[38:04] You need Greg and Bonnie dead more than ever. 必须马上解决掉格雷格和邦妮
[38:06] They’re your only witnesses. They know me. 他们是你唯一的证人 他们认识我
[38:08] This is a disaster, Quentin. 大难临头了 昆汀
[38:09] Fine, we’ll go to the bank. 好吧 我们去银行
[38:11] I’ll wire the money to your guy like we talked about. 按咱们说好的 我把钱汇给你的人
[38:13] Wire the money? With an FBI tail? 在联调局眼跟前汇款
[38:16] Are you stupid, or are you just trying to get us caught? 你傻了吗 还是你就想让我俩都被抓
[38:19] You know what? Have a nice life. 算了 祝你生活愉快
[38:21] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[38:24] Maybe we could get somebody else to make the transfer. 或许我们能让别人帮忙打钱
[38:26] It has to happen right now. 这钱必须马上打过去
[38:29] What are you gonna do, find some guy on the street, 你有何打算 找个街上的路人甲问他
[38:30] say, “can you wire money to Aruba?” Nice try. “能帮忙把钱汇到阿鲁巴吗” 好办法
[38:32] No, you do it. 不 你去汇款
[38:34] No. I’m not cleaning up your mess. 不 我不给你收拾烂摊子
[38:36] They don’t know you. 他们不认识你
[38:37] I’ll give you my account numbers, 我把我的帐号告诉你
[38:39] you send the money, and we’ll meet up later. 你去汇款 我们晚点儿见
[38:41] No, I take all the risk, and I save your ass. 不要 我承担所有风险去救你的命
[38:42] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[38:43] No, I’m telling you. It’s gonna work. I’m telling you. 不 我保证 这没问题的
[38:48] And then we make some money? 然后我们去大赚一笔
[38:49] Then we make some money. 然后我们去大赚一笔
[38:52] Fine. 好吧
[38:53] But you make sure the feds follow you. 但是你得确保那些联邦警察跟着你
[38:54] ‘Cause if they follow me, 如果他们跟着我了
[38:56] you’ll wish I put a bullet in your head right here. 你会宁愿我现在就把你干掉
[39:21] Truth is, identity theft isn’t hard. 事实是 要窃取某人身份并不难
[39:24] A number and an I.D. is all you need to drain a bank account 有帐号和身份证足以抽空一个银行账户
[39:27] and return a lot of money to some very surprised retirees, 然后可以把钱还给那些诧异的退休职工
[39:32] but why stop there? 但是干嘛就此止步
[39:33] As long as you’re stealing someone’s identity, 既然你偷了某人的身份
[39:35] why not use it to contact some known terrorist organizations 干嘛不用有可能被监听的电话联系一些
[39:38] on unsecure phone lines? 已知的恐怖组织
[39:40] Why not use it to threaten some federal judges 干嘛不去威胁一些联邦法官
[39:42] and insult the local drug cartel? 挑衅一下当地贩毒团伙
[39:46] Most fun I’ve had in Miami. 这是我在迈阿密收获的最大欢乐
[39:53] It was all there. 都回来了
[39:55] I looked at my bank statement, and there it was… 我查了我的银行账单 全都在…
[39:58] all the money. 所有的钱都在
[39:59] I’m glad it could work out. 我很高兴事情解决了
[40:00] I told you. Didn’t I tell you? 我就说吧 我跟你说过吧
[40:02] How did you do it? How did you get it all back? 你怎么做到的 怎么把钱都弄回来的
[40:06] You don’t want to know. 你不会愿意知道的
[40:08] No, really, you don’t want to know. 不 真的 你不会想知道的
[40:11] Well, how much do I owe you? 我该给你多少报酬
[40:14] Well, I didn’t do it for the money. 我不是为了钱
[40:16] Let’s call it $500 for expenses. 费用就收500块吧
[40:21] Call it $300, 就300块吧
[40:22] and you promise not to enter any more contests? 外加你保证不再报名参加任何竞赛
[40:25] I promise. 我保证
[40:30] Michael! 迈克尔
[40:32] Yeah, ma? 什么事 妈妈
[40:34] Thank you. 谢谢你
[40:41] Wait. 等等
[40:46] There’s one more thing. 还有一件事
[40:49] Those men who came to the house asking me questions… 那些来家里问问题的人
[40:52] They gave me this. 他们给了我这个
[40:56] They asked me to call them 他们跟我说
[40:57] if you should ever come to Miami 一旦你来迈阿密或是联系我了
[40:59] or try to contact me. 就打电话告诉他们
[41:01] Did you contact them? 你联系他们了吗
[41:03] No, Michael, I did not. 没有 迈克尔 我没打
[41:06] Family comes first. 家人第一
[41:27] You’ve beeen a busy boy, Michael. 你很忙嘛 迈克尔
[41:29] Very impressive. 让我印象深刻
[41:31] Glad to be appreciated. Who is this? 谢谢你的赞赏 你是哪位
[41:35] Oh, just a friend. 只是个朋友
[41:38] Who is this? 你是哪位
[41:39] Stay out of trouble, Michael. We’ll be in touch. 别惹麻烦 迈克尔 保持联系
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme