时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Covert intelligence involves a lot of waiting around. | 间谍经常要长时间等待 |
[00:32] | Know what it’s like being a spy? | 知道当间谍什么样的吗 |
[00:34] | Like sitting in your dentist’s reception area 24 hours a day. | 就像你坐在牙医等候区一整天 |
[00:37] | You read magazines, sip coffee, | 看杂志 喝咖啡 |
[00:39] | and every so often, someone tries to kill you. | 常常 还有人想杀了你 |
[00:50] | In. | 进来 |
[01:14] | You know, Mercedes makes an S.U.V. Now. | 你知道 奔驰也出SUV了 |
[01:19] | Big backseat. | 后座空间宽敞 |
[01:21] | It’s great. | 真心不错 |
[01:22] | Surprisingly affordable, too. | 令人惊讶的是还不贵 |
[01:24] | CIA? | 中情局的人 |
[01:27] | What do you say to that? | 你会怎么回答 |
[01:29] | “No”? | “不”吗 |
[01:29] | Explain that a lot of spies don’t work directly for the CIA? | 解释说很多间谍不直接为中情局工作 |
[01:33] | A lot of good that’ll do. | 会有很多好处 |
[01:38] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[01:46] | Welcome. | 欢迎啊 |
[01:48] | Mr. CIA. | 间谍先生 |
[01:50] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[01:51] | I don’t work for anybody directly. | 我不直接为任何人工作 |
[01:52] | That’s why I get to do stuff like give you $750,000 | 这就是为何我会用75万美元 |
[01:56] | to stop blowing up oil refineries. | 来阻止你炸了炼油厂 |
[02:02] | Go. | 走吧 |
[02:06] | Hi, hi, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[02:15] | Whoa, easy, guys, easy. | 伙计们 放轻松 |
[02:17] | Just getting the map. | 我只是要拿地图 |
[02:20] | You guarantee security for the Nembi Oil Field. | 你保证奈姆比油田的安全 |
[02:23] | No fires, no explosions, nobody falls into a swamp | 不着火 不爆炸 也不会有人陷入沼泽 |
[02:26] | and gets eaten by an alligator. | 被短吻鳄吃掉 |
[02:28] | – You mean “Crocodile.” – Yes, that’s… | -你是指”鳄鱼”吗 -对 那是… |
[02:30] | I mean crocodile. | 我是指鳄鱼 |
[02:31] | We agreed? | 成交吗 |
[02:33] | Da. | 成交 |
[02:40] | I’m now reaching into my jacket for my phone | 我现在要从上衣里拿手机出来 |
[02:43] | so I can get this man his money. See? | 这样我才能汇钱给这个男人 看到了吗 |
[02:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:48] | Yes, I have the wire-transfer information. | 我有条电汇信息 |
[02:51] | The ABA number is 0210010175… | 银行代码是0210010175 |
[02:56] | Stop. | 停 |
[02:57] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[03:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:07] | Is there problem? | 有问题吗 |
[03:08] | No, no problem. | 不 没问题 |
[03:09] | Computer mix-up… PC, Mac. | 电脑搞错…PC和苹果 |
[03:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:12] | Put your boss on the phone right now. | 让你老板立刻接电话 |
[03:14] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:15] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[03:16] | I have a wire-transfer number. | 我这有个电汇号码 |
[03:17] | 0210010… 0210010… | |
[03:33] | You CIA bastard! | 你个中情局混蛋 |
[03:34] | You think you can steal from me? | 你以为你能从我这儿白拿东西 |
[03:37] | Sometimes, the truth hurts. | 有时候 现实残酷 |
[03:38] | In these situations, I recommend lying. | 在这种情况下 我建议撒谎 |
[03:42] | I’m CIA! I’m C… | 我是中情局的人 我是… |
[03:44] | I’m CIA! | 我真的是中情局的人 |
[03:46] | I’ve got the money! | 我已经拿到钱了 |
[03:47] | Enough, enough! | 够了 够了 |
[03:49] | Pick him up. | 拎他起来 |
[03:54] | I’ve got the money. It’s not here. | 我已经拿到钱了 不在这里 |
[03:56] | I can take you to it, though. | 但我能带你去拿 |
[03:58] | I was gonna steal it and blame it on you guys. | 我原来想私吞这笔钱 然后嫁祸给你们 |
[04:01] | It’s not personal, okay. | 这不是个人恩怨 好吗 |
[04:02] | I was just… That’s just what I was gonna do. | 我只是…只是想那么做来着 |
[04:04] | In 20 minutes, you’ll have your money… I promise. | 二十分钟内你就能拿到钱 我保证 |
[04:11] | Take him. | 带上他 |
[04:16] | I need the bathroom. | 我要去上厕所 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna be sick. I’m gonna… | 我要吐了 我要… |
[04:19] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[04:20] | I’m gonna be sick! | 我要吐了 |
[04:21] | I need the bathroom! | 我要去厕所 |
[04:23] | I’m gonna be sick in the Mercedes, you understand? | 我会吐在奔驰里的 你们明白吗 |
[04:27] | In the Mercedes! | 吐在奔驰里 |
[04:29] | Blood… Everywhere! | 到处都会是血 |
[04:41] | In a fight, you have to be careful | 打斗中 你得小心 |
[04:43] | not to break the little bones in your hand on someone’s face. | 打人脸的时候别伤到你手上的小骨头 |
[04:54] | That’s why I like bathrooms. | 这就是我喜欢厕所的原因 |
[04:56] | Lots of hard surfaces. | 到处都是硬面 |
[05:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:20] | I’ll leave it at the airport. | 我会把车停在飞机场 |
[05:29] | Quick, quick! | 快点快点 |
[05:44] | Southern Nigeria isn’t my favorite place in the world. | 南尼日利亚不是我在世界上最喜欢的地方 |
[05:50] | It’s unstable, it’s corrupt, | 动荡不安 腐败不堪 |
[05:53] | and the people there | 而且那里的人 |
[05:54] | eat a lot of terrible-smelling preserved fish. | 吃很多难闻的腊鱼 |
[06:12] | I will say this for Nigeria, though… | 不过我得为尼日利亚说一句 |
[06:14] | It’s the gun-running capital of Africa, | 它是非洲军火之都 |
[06:16] | and that makes it a bad place to drive a passenger sedan | 也是个很难让轿车 |
[06:19] | into a crowded market. | 穿过拥挤市场的地方 |
[06:39] | Right this way, sir. | 这边 先生 |
[06:55] | If you’re gonna collapse on a plane, | 如果你要在飞机上倒下 |
[06:57] | I recommend business class. | 我建议你乘坐商务舱 |
[06:59] | The seats are bigger if you start convulsing. | 你抽搐的时候 座椅空间很大 |
[07:02] | Although once you pass out… | 不过如果你昏过去… |
[07:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:08] | It really doesn’t matter. | 也就无所谓了 |
[07:36] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[07:38] | You’re a lucky man. | 你真幸运 |
[07:39] | That many bruises, | 浑身都是伤 |
[07:40] | just anyone would think you fell under a truck. | 任何人都会觉得你是被卡车压过了 |
[07:43] | Fiona, what are you doing here? | 菲欧娜 你在这儿做什么 |
[07:44] | You’ve been out for a couple of days. | 你离开好些日子了 |
[07:46] | The maid got curious, went through your stuff. | 你女佣很好奇 检查了你的东西 |
[07:48] | You still have me in your wallet as your emergency contact. | 你钱包里的紧急联络人还是我 |
[07:53] | You take that out when you leave someone, you know. | 你知道的 你和人分手之后就该拿出来的 |
[07:56] | I’m flattered you came. | 很高兴你能过来 |
[07:57] | Don’t be. | 别啊 |
[07:58] | I need to get out of New York anyway. | 反正我得离开纽约 |
[08:00] | Old associates sniffing around. | 旧同事们到处打探我消息 |
[08:03] | And I wanted to try someplace sunny. | 我也想去阳光好的地方 |
[08:06] | And it sounded like you might die. | 而且听起来你要死了 |
[08:10] | I- I wanted to be there. | 我想在这儿陪你 |
[08:12] | At the end. | 到人生尽头 |
[08:15] | To tell you what a bastard you were. | 跟你说你是怎样一混蛋 |
[08:17] | Sunny… | 阳光… |
[08:19] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[08:19] | Miami. | 迈阿密 |
[08:21] | Apparently you collapsed on the flight out of Nigeria. | 你似乎在离开尼日利亚的飞机上昏过去了 |
[08:23] | Miami? | 迈阿密 |
[08:24] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这儿 |
[08:26] | Airline would only say they were instructed to fly you here. | 航空公司只说他们按指令把你带到这儿 |
[08:29] | “Instructed”… | 按指令 |
[08:30] | What does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[08:31] | It’s home, in a manner of speaking, isn’t it? | 说起来这是你家 不是吗 |
[08:35] | Oh, I called your mom. | 我打电话给你母亲了 |
[08:38] | My mother? | 我母亲 |
[08:39] | Yeah, yeah, we had a lovely chat. | 是啊 我们聊得可好了呢 |
[08:42] | She’s thrilled you’re home for Christmas. | 你回家过圣诞 她欣喜若狂 |
[08:44] | Home… I’m not home. | 家 我不回家 |
[08:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:48] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna go. | 我要…我要走了 |
[08:50] | – Leaving? – Yeah. | -离开 -对 |
[08:52] | Yeah. You’re good at that. | 是啊 你可擅长这个了 |
[08:54] | Yeah, it’s just better if | 是啊 只是我和我母亲 |
[08:55] | my mother and I aren’t in the same hemisphere. | 不在一个半球会好点 |
[08:57] | Fiona, someone put a burn notice out on me. | 菲欧娜 有人让我上了黑名单 |
[09:01] | I got to take care of this now. | 我现在得处理这个 |
[09:02] | Or a few cracked ribs will be the least of my worries. | 断几根肋骨都不算什么事了 |
[09:06] | Surveillance. | 监视者 |
[09:07] | Two-man team, FBI. | 两个人 联邦局探员 |
[09:09] | Fi… | 菲 |
[09:10] | Why don’t you go run interference for me? | 掩护我一下吧 |
[09:13] | Please, Fi, come on. | 拜托 菲 |
[09:15] | Make one of those scenes of yours, you know. | 用你的那些方式来处理 |
[09:16] | Bite one of them. | 打倒一个人 |
[09:17] | Set the other on fire. | 放火烧了另一个 |
[09:18] | Just do it in about 10 minutes. | 十分钟后行动 |
[09:20] | I need to clean up. | 我需要清洗一下 |
[09:23] | You’ll owe me dinner. | 你欠我顿晚餐啊 |
[09:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | Most people would be thrilled to be dumped in Miami. | 大多数人被丢在迈阿密会很高兴 |
[09:31] | Sadly, I am not most people. | 很遗憾 我不是大多数 |
[09:33] | Spend a few years as a covert operative, | 做了几年的间谍 |
[09:35] | and a sunny beach just looks like | 阳关海滩就像是 |
[09:37] | a vulnerable tactical position… | 易受攻击的战术阵地 |
[09:38] | No decent cover. | 没有像样的伪装 |
[09:41] | I’ve never found a good way to hide a gun in a bathing suit. | 我从未找到一个好方法能把枪藏在游泳衣下 |
[09:47] | Welcome to the Chadwicke, sir. | 欢迎来到查德威克 先生 |
[09:49] | I need a room one, maybe two nights. | 我要一个房间 住一到两晚 |
[09:52] | We’ve got a 10th-floor suite with an ocean view. | 我们10层有套海景套间 |
[09:55] | I don’t want a view. | 我不想看什么景色 |
[09:56] | Facing a wall, something with no windows, if you have it. | 如果可以的话 我想要对着墙没窗的那种 |
[10:00] | Far from the elevators, close to the exits… | 离电梯远点 出口近点 |
[10:02] | If you have it. | 如果你们有的话 |
[10:08] | Do you have another card? | 你有另一张信用卡吗 |
[10:10] | This one was declined. | 这张被拒绝了 |
[10:12] | Declined? | 拒绝了吗 |
[10:15] | I… I don’t care what the computer says. | 我不管电脑怎么显示 |
[10:18] | I want my money from my account. | 我要我账户里的钱 |
[10:21] | I understand that, sir. I… | 我明白 先生 我… |
[10:25] | Let me check with the manager. | 让我和经理核实一下 |
[10:28] | When a spy gets fired, | 当一个间谍被开除了 |
[10:30] | he doesn’t get a call from the lady in H.R. | 他不会收到人力资源部的女人打来的电话 |
[10:32] | and a gold watch. | 也不会赠予金表 |
[10:33] | They cut him off. | 他们切断他的后路 |
[10:34] | They make sure he can never work again. | 他们要确保他不能再工作 |
[10:36] | They can’t take away his skills or what’s in his head, | 他们不能剥夺他的技能或者存在脑里的东西 |
[10:39] | so they take away the resources that allow him to function. | 所以他们拿走他们可以使用的资源 |
[10:42] | They burn him. | 他们炒了他 |
[10:43] | All I know is the account is frozen. | 我只知道账户被冻结了 |
[10:45] | The code is government-related. | 指令是政府相关 |
[10:51] | If you care to discuss this with the police… | 如果您想和警察聊聊的话… |
[11:04] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿 你好 |
[11:07] | Looks like you could use a free hat. | 看上去你能用到这顶免费的帽子哟 |
[11:11] | Uh, pay phone? | 付费电话在哪 |
[11:15] | You put coins in, and then… | 你投币进去 然后… |
[11:18] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Um… | 哦 那种啊 |
[11:20] | Right over there. | 就在那边 |
[11:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:23] | I need to speak with Dan Siebels. | 我找丹·希博斯 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry. There’s no one here by that name. | 不好意思 我们这儿没人叫这个名字 |
[11:26] | He’s my case officer. | 他是我的情报联络人 |
[11:27] | I need to speak with him. | 我需要和他对话 |
[11:28] | – Sir. – I know the protocol, | -先生 -我知道规定 |
[11:29] | I know you’re just doing your job, | 也明白你只是做你的工作 |
[11:30] | but I don’t have access to a secure line. | 但我无法用安全线路打入 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry, sir… | 不好意思 先生 |
[11:33] | This is Michael Westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[11:34] | Just put Dan on the phone. | 让丹接电话 |
[11:36] | Sir, I can not. | 先生 我不能 |
[11:37] | He’s my handler. | 他是我的指挥员 |
[11:38] | I’ve worked with him for 15 goddamn years! | 我和他共事了15年 |
[11:41] | Sir, there is no one here by that name. | 先生 我们这儿没人叫这个名字 |
[11:43] | Sorry, kid. | 不好意思 孩子 |
[11:44] | Please, we trained together. | 拜托 我们一起训练 |
[11:47] | There’s a lucite plaque on his desk | 他桌子上有个树脂做的纪念碑 |
[11:48] | with a bullet hole in it. | 上面有个弹孔 |
[11:49] | He drinks Sprite. | 他总是喝雪碧 |
[11:50] | He’s a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[11:51] | I can not express enough, | 我不能再说多了 |
[11:51] | – Sir, I can’t help. – I’ve heard of this. | -先生 我帮不了你 -我已经听你说过了 |
[11:53] | No, no, don’t hang up on me! | 别啊 别啊 别挂我电话 |
[12:04] | When you’re being watched, what you need is contrast… | 当你被监视 你需要的是便是参照物 |
[12:07] | A background that will make the surveillance stand out. | 一个突显监视者的背景 |
[12:11] | An FBI field office is full of guys in their 40s. | 联邦调查局办公室里全是40多岁的人 |
[12:14] | At most south beach business hotels, it would be tough to tell | 在大多南部海滩商务酒店里 很难分辨 |
[12:17] | which middle-aged white guy was watching you. | 哪个中年白人在监视你 |
[12:25] | So you stay in the place where everyone is a jello shot | 所以你要待在每个人都纵情 |
[12:28] | away from alcohol poisoning. | 享受酒精的地方 |
[12:33] | If you see someone who can walk a straight line, | 如果你看到有谁能走直线 |
[12:35] | that’s the fed. | 他就是局里的人了 |
[12:45] | In Miami. | 在迈阿密 |
[12:46] | I need the address for Secura Corp. | 我要赛库拉公司的地址 |
[12:53] | Brigalow south. | 相思南路 |
[12:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:09] | Sorry. Wrong room. | 不好意思 走错房间了 |
[13:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:11] | No, wait. | 别 等一下 |
[13:12] | He’s kind of hot. | 他挺性感的嘛 |
[13:44] | Kids, come here. | 孩子们 过来 |
[13:48] | See that cop? | 看见那个警察了吗 |
[13:52] | I’ll give you guys 5 bucks each | 要是你们过去和他说 |
[13:53] | if you go over and tell him that a man in that car over there | 那边车里的那个男人想让你们坐他腿上 |
[13:57] | tried to make you sit on his lap. | 我给你们每人五块钱 |
[13:59] | Can you do that? | 你们能做到吗 |
[14:03] | Make it 10 bucks each. | 每人十块 |
[14:07] | $15, but you split it. | 15块 但你们分 |
[14:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | For $15, I want tears. | 这15块 我要你们哭着去说 |
[14:13] | All right, dawg. | 好吧 老兄 |
[14:25] | Hey, you, come out of the car. | 你 出来 |
[14:26] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[14:27] | Come on out. | 快出来 |
[14:28] | Get out of the car, come on. | 出来 快点 |
[14:29] | – Come on. – No, wait, wait. | -快点 -不 等等 |
[14:30] | Officer, uh, Anderson. | 安德森警官 |
[14:32] | -Yeah, yeah, yeah. – I’ll get some I.D. for you. | -对 -我给你看个证件 |
[14:33] | Hey, no, no. | 不 不 |
[14:35] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[14:35] | Whoa! Come on! | 搞什么啊 |
[14:38] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[14:51] | Need to go someplace you’re not wanted? | 想去不需要你的地方吗 |
[14:53] | Any uniform store will sell you a messenger outfit, | 任何制服商店都有卖信差制服 |
[14:56] | and any messenger can get past a security desk. | 每个信差都能通过安检台 |
[15:00] | Show him in. | 让他进来 |
[15:13] | Janet, can you give us a minute? | 珍妮特 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[15:17] | What an office. | 这办公室赞爆了 |
[15:19] | Michael, what are you doing here? | 迈克尔 你在这儿干什么 |
[15:21] | You cannot be here. | 你不能来这儿 |
[15:22] | You heard, then? | 那么你听说了 |
[15:23] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[15:24] | You’ve been flagged on every government list. | 每个政府黑名单都有你的名字 |
[15:30] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你怎么不打电话给我 |
[15:32] | – Would you have seen me if I did? – Of course not. | -要是我打给你 你会见我吗 -当然不会 |
[15:33] | You were always good at pissing people off. But this… | 我总是擅长把人惹毛 但这个… |
[15:36] | It’s a mistake. It has to be. | 这是个错误 一定是 |
[15:37] | Just tell me what you’ve heard. | 就告诉我你听到的 |
[15:39] | I don’t know the details. | 我不知道细节 |
[15:39] | I just heard you were out. | 我只知道你被开除了 |
[15:41] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
[15:42] | I’m just out? | 我就被开除了 |
[15:43] | What am I, your complaint hotline? | 当我是什么 你的投诉热线吗 |
[15:45] | It’s what I heard. | 这就是我听到的 |
[15:46] | Lucy, I’m broke. | 露西 我破产了 |
[15:48] | Bottom line, they trashed my credit, | 总之 他们毁了我的信用记录 |
[15:50] | they froze my bank accounts… | 冻结了我的银行账户 |
[15:52] | If I’m gonna figure this out, I need to put some money together. | 如果我要查明一切 我得凑点钱 |
[15:54] | I don’t have stacks of cash laying around, and even if I did… | 我没那么多现金 就算我有… |
[15:56] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[15:57] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[16:04] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[16:08] | Okay, there may be something. | 好吧 也许可以帮你 |
[16:10] | I’ll call Sam. | 我打电话给萨姆 |
[16:11] | Sam? Sam Axe? | 萨姆 萨姆·亚克斯吗 |
[16:12] | You still work with him? | 你还和他共事吗 |
[16:13] | Not when I can avoid it… | 我是能躲则躲… |
[16:15] | He’s been drinking, | 他一直在酗酒 |
[16:15] | sponging off of every rich divorcer | 依靠和大迈阿密地区 |
[16:17] | in the Greater Miami area. | 离婚富婆过日子 |
[16:19] | I throw him a job every now and then | 他留恋甜妈丛中 |
[16:20] | when he’s between sugar mommies. | 我时不时丢个工作给他做 |
[16:22] | What’s the drama? | 什么工作 |
[16:23] | Guy’s an operation manager at an estate in Miami Beach. | 一个迈阿密海滩庄园的业务经理 |
[16:26] | Anyway, the place got robbed, | 不管怎么样 那地方被抢劫了 |
[16:27] | and it looks like he’s in some kind of trouble. | 而且看起来他有麻烦了 |
[16:28] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[16:30] | He didn’t want to get into it. | 他也不想的 |
[16:31] | We talked the price… Guy’s breaking open his piggy bank. | 我们谈价钱 人把全部家当拿出来 |
[16:34] | I told him the job was a little small for us, | 我和他说这个工作对我们来说有点小了 |
[16:36] | but he sounded desperate, | 但他听上去很绝望 |
[16:37] | so I told him I’d keep my eyes open. | 所以我告诉他我会留心的 |
[16:40] | You’re all heart. | 你真好心 |
[16:41] | Do you want the job or not? | 你干不干这份工作 |
[16:45] | I’ll call Sam. | 我给萨姆打电话 |
[16:47] | Thank you, Lucy. | 谢谢你 露西 |
[16:50] | Get yourself cleaned up. | 整理一下你自己吧 |
[16:51] | New clothes. | 买件新衣服 |
[16:52] | You look terrible. | 你看上去糟糕极了 |
[16:58] | You look good. | 你很美 |
[17:08] | Don’t go away. | 别走 |
[17:15] | Mama. | 妈妈啊 |
[17:17] | I assume you got word of my situation? | 我相信你听说了我的状况 |
[17:18] | You know spies. | 你知道的 间谍嘛 |
[17:19] | Bunch of bitchy little girls. | 都有些小贱人 |
[17:21] | Good news for you… I’m a drunk and a washout already, | 好消息是 我是个酒鬼 是个失败者 |
[17:23] | so I can talk to whoever I want, | 所以我可以和我想说话的人对话 |
[17:25] | burned or no. | 无论他免没免职 |
[17:26] | You hear anything else? | 你还听到什么 |
[17:27] | Nobody tells me anything. | 没人告诉我 |
[17:29] | I’m not exactly security-clearance material anymore. | 我可不再是那种知晓机密了人了 |
[17:31] | Oh, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[17:32] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:33] | There she is! Keep ’em coming. | 她来了 一直上 |
[17:37] | Look at the bright side… | 想点好的 |
[17:38] | They wanted you dead, you’d be dead. | 他们要是想让你死 你必死无疑 |
[17:41] | Florida will do you some good. | 佛罗里达对你来说还是有好处的 |
[17:42] | I’ve been here a year | 我来这儿一年了 |
[17:43] | and I gonna tell you, I’ve never been better. | 我告诉你 我再好不过了 |
[17:45] | Yeah, I understand your main source of income | 是啊 我知道你收入的主要来源 |
[17:47] | is an allowance from a lawyer’s wife. | 是从个律师妻子那里拿点零用钱 |
[17:49] | Hey, don’t knock it. | 别太挑剔 |
[17:50] | Free clothes, ocean-view apartment, | 免费的衣服 海景公寓 |
[17:52] | and an endless supply of little blue pills. | 还有无限量供应的蓝色小药片 |
[17:55] | Speaking of apartments, | 说到公寓了 |
[17:56] | you know a safe place I can stay? | 你知道有哪个安全的地方我能待吗 |
[17:57] | I’ve been at a motel with the girls gone wild. | 我和一群疯女人住了很久的汽车旅馆了 |
[18:00] | I may know a guy. I’ll make a call. | 我也许知道个人可以帮你 我帮你打个电话 |
[18:02] | How long you around? | 你在这儿待多久 |
[18:03] | Just long enough to put together some cash | 待到有足够的钱 |
[18:05] | and track down this burn notice. | 来查出这免职是怎么回事 |
[18:06] | Hey, so, this job tomorrow… | 所以 明天的工作… |
[18:08] | You want to do the meeting, | 你是想自己过去见面呢 |
[18:08] | or you need me to come along and hold your hand? | 还是你需要我过去陪陪你 |
[18:12] | Yeah, I’ll be fine, Sam. | 我没事的 萨姆 |
[18:23] | With this much money, things get complicated. | 涉及到这么钱时 事情便变得复杂 |
[18:28] | Change a light bulb in a place like this, | 在这样的地方换了个电灯泡 |
[18:30] | and a week later you’re on a speedboat in the Cayman Islands | 一周后你却在开曼群岛的快艇上 |
[18:32] | with someone shooting at you. | 还有枪指着你 |
[18:44] | Mr. Westen. | 韦斯顿先生 |
[18:48] | I spoke to Lucy. | 我和露西聊过了 |
[18:50] | She told me you do investigations, so… | 她告诉我你是调查的 所以… |
[18:52] | I do a lot of things. | 我做很多事 |
[18:56] | Last month, there was a robbery. | 上个月 这里被抢劫了 |
[18:58] | $22 million | 丢了些稀有珠宝和古董 |
[18:58] | in odd jewelry and antiques. | 价值2200万美元 |
[19:01] | So it was very bad. | 情况很糟糕 |
[19:02] | Looks like the police are into it. | 看起来警察介入了 |
[19:04] | Says here they’re talking to persons of interest. | 说他们和嫌疑犯谈过话 |
[19:11] | You’re a person of interest. | 你就是其中一个 |
[19:13] | The police asked me questions. | 警察问过我话了 |
[19:15] | When this happened, I was at home watching TV with my kid. | 这事发生的时候 我在家和孩子看电视呢 |
[19:18] | The security code they used for the alarm is the master code. | 他们在警报上用的密码是主密码 |
[19:22] | My code. | 我的密码 |
[19:23] | Besides supervise the staff, I set the shifts. | 除了管理东西 我还安排值班 |
[19:27] | – It looks bad. – Yeah, that looks pretty bad. | -这很糟糕 -是啊 相当糟糕 |
[19:29] | I told the police, I worked there 15 years. | 我告诉警察 我在这儿做了15年 |
[19:31] | I would never do this. | 我不会这么做的 |
[19:32] | Mr. Pyne talked to them, said it wasn’t me. | 派恩先生和他们说不是我 |
[19:35] | They took my passport, told me not to travel. | 他们拿走了我的护照 告诉我别去旅游 |
[19:38] | If they arrest me, my son, he’s 8 years old. | 如果他们逮捕我 我儿子 他才八岁 |
[19:41] | I’m all he has. | 我是他的全部 |
[19:42] | Right, yes. “I’m desperate. | 是啊 “我很绝望 |
[19:43] | Please don’t make my son an orphan.” I got it. | 请别让我儿子成为孤儿” 我明白 |
[19:45] | Just so we’re clear… | 我们要说清楚 |
[19:47] | You want me to figure out who ran off with $22 million in stuff, | 你想我找出谁偷了2200万美元的东西 |
[19:50] | catch the bad guys, | 抓住坏人 |
[19:52] | clear your name, all for… What is it? | 洗清你的嫌疑 报酬是…多少钱 |
[19:53] | $4,500? | 4500美元 |
[19:55] | $4,600. | 4600美元 |
[19:55] | Oh, well, that’s much better. | 这好多了 |
[19:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:58] | I have nowhere else to turn. | 我已经走投无路了 |
[20:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[20:02] | All right, I’m gonna see what I can do. | 好吧 我会看看我能做什么 |
[20:04] | I need to talk to your boss. Can I do that? | 我需要和你老板谈谈 可以吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, yeah. Come on. | 可以啊 来 |
[20:07] | What are you, exactly, Mr. Westen? | 你到底是干什么的 韦斯顿先生 |
[20:09] | A private detective? | 私家侦探吗 |
[20:10] | Oh, no, I wish. | 不是 我倒希望呢 |
[20:12] | Nothing that official. | 没那么正式 |
[20:13] | No, I’m just a friend of a friend | 不是 我只是朋友的朋友 |
[20:14] | in town for a while. | 刚好在镇上待一阵子 |
[20:15] | I thought I’d see if I can help. | 想来看看能不能帮上忙 |
[20:16] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:18] | Javier’s been with me for a number of years. | 哈维尔跟我已经很多年了 |
[20:23] | It kills me to see what he’s going through. | 看他经历的这一切真是太难受了 |
[20:25] | What was stolen? | 被偷什么了 |
[20:26] | Some jewelry, some artwork. | 珠宝啊 艺术品啊 |
[20:28] | Insured, but the artwork was irreplaceable. | 投保了 但艺术品绝无仅有啊 |
[20:30] | Impressionists, mostly. | 大多是印象派的 |
[20:32] | I had a Sisley, | 我有西斯莱的 |
[20:34] | a Clausen, and some other works. | 克劳森的 还有些别人的 |
[20:35] | Houses, landscapes. | 房屋画 风景画 |
[20:37] | I’m in real estate, | 我做不动产的 |
[20:38] | so I’ve got this thing for houses. | 所以我拿这些东西来装饰房子 |
[20:44] | And you’re confident Javier had nothing to do with it? | 你很把握哈维尔和这事没关系吗 |
[20:46] | Oh, this is Miami. | 这可是迈阿密 |
[20:49] | Any incident, | 出现任何意外 |
[20:50] | and the police blame the nearest Cuban. | 警察都怪到离最近的古巴人身上 |
[20:53] | Or Haitian. | 或是海地人 |
[20:54] | You should have seen the way they were all over my gardeners. | 你应该看过他们对待我园丁的方式 |
[20:59] | What about the security codes? | 那密码那部分呢 |
[21:01] | Oh, Lord knows. | 天知道 |
[21:02] | The police are looking into it. | 警察正在查 |
[21:04] | You know, to be honest, I’m just glad nobody was hurt. | 说实话 我很庆幸没人受伤 |
[21:07] | Was there anyone unknown to you around… guests? | 你身边有什么你不认识的…客人 |
[21:10] | Any new business associates that came to the house? | 有什么新的生意伙伴来过这里吗 |
[21:12] | No. Not that I can think of. I went over all this with the police. | 没有吧 我想不起来 我和警察都说了 |
[21:15] | You can talk to Vince if you want to. | 你可以和文斯聊聊 |
[21:17] | He takes care of my security. | 他负责我的安全 |
[21:20] | I just have a few questions, | 我有几个问题 |
[21:21] | see if anyone missed anything. | 看看有没有漏掉什么 |
[21:25] | I talked to the police. | 我和警察说过了 |
[21:26] | I know, I don’t mean to bother you. | 我知道 我不是故意要打扰你的 |
[21:28] | It would be a big help. | 这可能会大有帮助 |
[21:29] | Does Mr. Pyne have any enemies? | 派恩先生有什么敌人吗 |
[21:31] | Anybody worth $100 mil has enemies. | 每个身价一亿的人都有敌人 |
[21:33] | Which is why he hired a bodyguard, | 所以他要雇保镖 |
[21:35] | I mean, a head of security. | 我是指 保安主管 |
[21:37] | I’m specifically talking about enemies | 但我说的那种敌人 |
[21:39] | that might rob his home, though. | 是可能会洗劫他家的那种 |
[21:42] | We know who did this. | 我们知道谁干的 |
[21:43] | Mr. Pyne has a soft spot for Javier. | 派恩先生袒护哈维尔 |
[21:49] | I don’t. | 我可不 |
[21:50] | As far as I’m concerned, the sooner he’s arrested, the better. | 我觉得他越快被抓起来越好 |
[21:57] | Well, you’ve been a big help. | 你真是帮大忙了 |
[22:01] | Place is upstairs in the back. | 就在后面楼上 |
[22:04] | Rent is $200 a month, and… | 房租是200美元一个月… |
[22:06] | If anyone finds out I’m there, | 要是有人发现我在这儿 |
[22:07] | I say I broke in… Sam told me. | 我就说我自己闯进来的…萨姆和我说了 |
[22:12] | It’s not so easy to live in this place, you know. | 这地方可不好住 |
[22:15] | All night, club is boom-boom. | 夜店整夜都很吵 |
[22:17] | Fine, it’s fine. | 还好 挺好的 |
[22:20] | But I think guy next door sells drugs to my customers. | 隔壁那个人卖毒品给我的房客 |
[22:23] | Make fight with people. | 还和人打架 |
[22:24] | Try to talk, he puts a gun in my face. | 想和他聊聊 他就拿枪指着我的脸 |
[22:27] | Now, at home, I can deal with a говно. | 要是在家 干掉那个混蛋不在话下 |
[22:29] | But here, with immigration, liquor license, | 但在这儿 移民过来的 营酒牌照 |
[22:32] | it’s a big risk for me, yeah? | 是不是太冒险了 |
[22:33] | – I can handle that. – Good. | -我能处理得来 -很好 |
[22:36] | The real Michael Westen, yes? | 你是正牌的迈克尔·韦斯顿 对吧 |
[22:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:40] | Back home, your story Russian intelligence tells to scare. | 在我家乡 俄罗斯情报局用你的故事来吓人 |
[22:43] | They say you are one name for many people. | 他们说你这是个组织的名字 |
[22:45] | Special operations team. | 特别行动小组 |
[22:47] | They think one person cannot make so much problems. | 他们觉得一个人可惹不出这么多麻烦 |
[22:52] | Nope. | 没有 |
[22:53] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[22:57] | Nice to meet you, Michael. | 很高兴认识你 迈克尔 |
[23:01] | It’s new world, yes? | 这是个新世界 对吧 |
[23:04] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:22] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[23:24] | Mom? | 妈 |
[23:25] | My mom would have been a great NSA communications operative. | 我妈能当个出色的安全局情报人员 |
[23:28] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么弄到这电话的 |
[23:30] | That’s how you greet your mother? | 这就是你问候母亲的方式吗 |
[23:32] | I got it from your girlfriend… Fiona. | 我从你女朋友菲欧娜那里拿到的 |
[23:34] | Mom, what do you want? | 妈 你想干什么 |
[23:35] | Were you gonna come and see me? | 你会来看我吗 |
[23:39] | I’m not gonna be in town that long, so I can’t. | 我不在镇上待很久 所以不行 |
[23:41] | Come now, then. You can drive me to the doctor. | 那现在过来吧 开车带我去看医生 |
[23:43] | I don’t even have a car, so I… | 我都没有车 所以我… |
[23:45] | Yeah. Well, you’ll figure something out. | 是啊 那你得想办法了 |
[23:47] | Drop me in the middle of the Gobi Desert. | 就算把我丢在戈壁沙漠里 |
[23:49] | Bury me in a goddamn cave on the moon. | 把我埋在月球上该死的洞穴里 |
[23:53] | And somehow, she’d find a way to call me | 不管怎样 她总能找到方法打给我 |
[23:56] | and ask me for a favor. | 找我帮忙 |
[24:03] | I don’t like stealing cars, but sometimes it’s necessary. | 我不喜欢偷车 但有时必须那么做 |
[24:06] | I have rules, though… | 但我有原则… |
[24:07] | I’ll keep it clean. | 我会保持干净 |
[24:08] | If I take your car on a work day, | 如果我在工作日偷了你的车 |
[24:10] | I’ll have it back by 5:00. | 我会在5点前还回去 |
[24:19] | Things have gone to hell since you left. | 你走了之后一切都变得很糟 |
[24:21] | Thank god you’re back. | 感谢上苍你回来了 |
[24:22] | I’m not back. | 我没回来 |
[24:23] | You’re here for the holidays, though. | 但你是来度假的 |
[24:25] | I mean, you’re staying for Christmas… | 我是说 你要留下来过圣诞 |
[24:26] | Mom, don’t smoke in the car, please. It’s not mine. | 妈 拜托别在车里抽烟 这不是我的 |
[24:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[24:33] | Figuring out if a car is tailing you | 想知道是不是有车在跟踪你 |
[24:35] | is mostly about driving like you’re an idiot. | 最好的方法就是像个白痴开车 |
[24:37] | You speed up, slow down, | 你得时常加速 时常减速 |
[24:39] | signal one way, turn the other. | 打一边的转向灯 然后转向另一边 |
[24:41] | Of course, ideally, | 当然了 做这些的时候 |
[24:42] | you’re doing this without your mother in the car. | 最好你母亲不在车里 |
[24:44] | Michael, where are you going? | 迈克尔 你要去哪里 |
[24:45] | The hospital is on 20th. | 医院在20号街 |
[24:47] | This is a shortcut. Mom, please do not smoke in the car. | 这是条捷径 妈 拜托别再车里吸烟 |
[24:50] | Do not smoke in the car. | 别在车里吸烟 |
[24:53] | You know, you missed your father’s funeral. | 你知道吗 你错过了你父亲的葬礼 |
[24:55] | By eight years. | 八年了 |
[24:57] | Well, last time I talked to him, | 我最后一次和他说话的时候 |
[24:58] | he said, “I’ll see you in hell, boy.” | 他说”地狱里见 孩子” |
[25:01] | so I figured we had something on the books. | 所以我觉得我们是约好了的 |
[25:03] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[25:04] | The two of you were so much alike. | 你们两个可真像 |
[25:07] | I don’t know why you had to antagonize him. | 我不懂为什么你一定要和他对着干 |
[25:09] | Mom, we were nothing alike. | 妈 我们一点也不像 |
[25:11] | Everything I did antagonized him. | 每件我干的事都惹火他 |
[25:12] | Being alive antagonized him. | 活着也惹他生气 |
[25:15] | Everything I did was a reason for him to slap me around. | 我做的所有事都是他打我的理由 |
[25:21] | Michael, what are you doing? | 迈克尔 你在干什么 |
[25:23] | Who’s driving… you or me? | 是谁开车 你还是我 |
[25:26] | Actually, losing a tail isn’t about driving fast. | 实际上 甩掉追踪者无需开得很快 |
[25:29] | A high-speed pursuit is just gonna land you on the 6:00 news. | 高速追逐战只会让你上六点新闻 |
[25:32] | So you just keep driving like an idiot | 所以你就继续像个白痴一样开车 |
[25:34] | until the other guy makes a mistake. | 直到另一个人犯错 |
[25:38] | Again, all of this is easier | 再说一遍 如果没有乘客在旁边 |
[25:39] | without a passenger yelling at you | 为了你错过八百辈子的感恩节 |
[25:41] | for missing a decade’s worth of thanksgivings. | 朝你大喊大叫就更好了 |
[25:43] | You were the one that kept the family going. | 你是家庭支柱 |
[25:45] | After you left, everything just fell apart. | 你走后 所有事都七零八落 |
[25:49] | I’ve been sending money. | 我寄钱回来了 |
[25:50] | What about Nate? | 内特呢 |
[25:51] | Don’t get me started. | 别提这个 |
[25:52] | Your brother is a mess. | 你弟弟一团糟 |
[25:54] | You really should go see him, Michael. | 迈克尔 你真应该去看看他 |
[25:55] | – It’s almost Christmas. – I don’t think it’s a good idea | -快到圣诞节了 -我不觉得我们见面 |
[25:57] | for us to see each other. | 是什么好想法 |
[25:58] | I can’t take care of him all by myself. I am sick. | 我自己照顾不来他 我病了 |
[26:01] | You know that I’m sick. | 你知道我病了 |
[26:02] | Well, what I know is that you’ve been treated | 我知道的就是你在治病 |
[26:04] | for every disease known to man. | 世上所有的病 |
[26:06] | I know this because I’m paying all the bills. | 我知道这些是因为这些账单都是我付的 |
[26:08] | Just because they can’t find out what’s wrong with me | 就是因为他们找不到我到底是什么病 |
[26:10] | -Mom, please. – Does not mean I’m not sick. | -妈 拜托 -不代表我没病 |
[26:12] | Please! | 拜托 |
[26:13] | – You don’t know, Michael. – Mom. | -你不知道 迈克尔 -妈呀 |
[26:14] | – I don’t tell you everything that goes on. – Oh, ma. | -我没告诉你发生的所有事 -妈 |
[26:16] | I don’t need to know everything. | 我不需要知道一切 |
[26:18] | – What? – Stop. | -什么 -停 |
[26:19] | – Zip. – Mike… | -别说话 -迈克 |
[26:20] | Just… | 就… |
[26:23] | Look, we’re here. | 看 我们到了 |
[26:27] | Are you coming in? | 你会进来吗 |
[26:28] | No, I have to make a phone call, mom. | 不 我的打个电话 妈妈 |
[26:29] | So, I’m right behind you. | 我随后就进去 |
[26:32] | Fine, Michael. | 那好吧 迈克尔 |
[26:33] | Okay, mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[26:39] | – Hello. – Yeah. | -你好 -你好 |
[26:41] | Michael Westen for Dan Siebels. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿找丹·希博斯 |
[26:42] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah, I know, I know, he doesn’t exist. | -不好意思 -我知道 没有这个人 |
[26:45] | You tell him from me if he doesn’t call me back, | 你告诉他如果他不回我电话 |
[26:49] | I will be in touch with him soon. | 我很快还会再联系他 |
[27:07] | Sorry, I’m, uh… | 不好意思 我要… |
[27:09] | I just… I’m not… | 我只是…我不是… |
[27:10] | Yeah, he’s with her. | 是啊 他和她一起的 |
[27:23] | Sleep through an aerial bombing or two | 在一两个空投炸弹 |
[27:25] | and noise isn’t an issue. | 和吵闹的环境里睡觉不成问题 |
[27:29] | You just need some privacy and a bed. | 你需要些个人空间和一张床 |
[27:31] | In a pinch, you can lose the bed. | 紧要关头 床也可以不要 |
[27:33] | But the privacy is important for projects like this one. | 但干这样的事有私人空间十分重要 |
[27:37] | With everyone x-raying | 现在每个人都透视检查 |
[27:38] | and chemical-testing their mail these days, | 他们的邮件都要通过化学检测 |
[27:41] | a box of wire and pipe | 一箱电线 管子 |
[27:43] | and batteries sprinkled with chemical fertilizer | 加上撒了点化肥的电池 |
[27:45] | is a great attention-getter. | 可以成为一个巨大焦点 |
[27:53] | 收件人 丹·希博斯 联邦调查局 | |
[28:06] | Hey. Thanks for coming. | 嘿 谢谢你来 |
[28:07] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[28:08] | You want some coffee? | 想喝点咖啡吗 |
[28:09] | No, no. | 不了 |
[28:10] | It’s not a problem. | 没关系的 |
[28:11] | I made some just fresh. | 我现煮了点 |
[28:12] | – I just wanted to talk about… – Sit down. Sit down | -我只是想谈谈 -坐下吧 |
[28:15] | This is my son, David. | 这是我儿子 大卫 |
[28:16] | David, say hi. | 大卫 打招呼啊 |
[28:18] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:28] | Are you a soldier? | 你是军人吗 |
[28:30] | Uh… No. | 不是 |
[28:32] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[28:32] | My dad says you’re here to help us. | 我爸爸说你是来帮我们的 |
[28:35] | Yeah. I might be. | 是啊 也许能帮上忙 |
[28:35] | I just need to talk to your dad about some money first. | 我只是要和你父亲先谈谈钱 |
[28:37] | Then? Are you gonna shoot the people that robbed Mr. Pyne? | 然后呢 你会杀了洗劫派恩先生的人吗 |
[28:41] | No, no. | 不会动的 |
[28:42] | That shouldn’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[28:43] | What if they shoot at you? | 如果他们朝你开枪呢 |
[28:45] | Well, in that case, it would be necessary, so yeah. | 如果是那种情况 就需要了 所以我会 |
[28:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:49] | David, go play. | 大卫 去玩吧 |
[28:51] | I can play here. | 我可以在这儿玩 |
[28:52] | In your room. | 去你房间玩 |
[28:53] | Want to see my room? | 想看看我的房间吗 |
[28:54] | David, go. | 大卫 进屋 |
[29:03] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:07] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[29:09] | So, will you help? | 所以 你会帮忙吗 |
[29:12] | I’ll need half the money up front. | 我要先收一半的钱 |
[29:15] | I don’t know, $2,300. | 我不知道 2300美元吧 |
[29:18] | Okay, wait. Wait. | 好 等等 |
[29:21] | I need you to know something. | 我得让你知道 |
[29:23] | I’ll follow this wherever it leads. | 不管怎样 我都会追查下去 |
[29:24] | I finish what I start. | 善始善终 |
[29:25] | We do it my way. No questions. | 以我的方式办事 不能质疑我 |
[29:27] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[29:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:46] | Working hard? | 努力工作呢 |
[29:48] | Tanning is an art and a science, Mike. | 日光浴是门艺术和科学 迈克 |
[29:51] | Hey. You want something to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[29:52] | They got guys here, they’ll bring you whatever you want. | 这里的人能给你带任何你想要的东西 |
[29:54] | No, I’m fine. | 不了 没事 |
[29:56] | So, what do you found out about Pyne’s hired gun? | 所以 关于派恩的保镖你知道什么 |
[30:00] | Well, he washed out of the rangers after a couple years. | 他几年前退役了 |
[30:02] | Then he went to work for some private military outfit in Iraq, | 然后在伊拉克某些个人军事组织工作 |
[30:05] | some kind of meathead mercenary sort of thing. | 傻瓜雇佣兵那种 |
[30:08] | Any progress with the job? | 你有什么进展吗 |
[30:09] | I checked the estate’s security logs… Nothing there. | 我查看了庄园的安保记录 什么也没发现 |
[30:12] | So it’s the hard way, then. | 那么 前路难行啊 |
[30:13] | The best angle is the art. | 最好的着手点是艺术品 |
[30:15] | I find the buyer, I’ll work my way back | 我找到买家 然后用我的方式 |
[30:17] | to who pulled off the job. | 找出是谁卖的 |
[30:18] | Well, how you gonna do that? | 那你要怎么做啊 |
[30:20] | I need you to set up a meeting with me and Barry. | 我要你帮我安排和巴瑞见个面 |
[30:23] | Can do. | 包在我身上 |
[30:25] | Whether you’re a coke dealer, a thief, an arms dealer, | 无论你是毒贩 贼 军火商 |
[30:28] | or a spy, you need someone to clean your money. | 还是间谍 你都需要有人来洗钱 |
[30:31] | Which makes a good money launderer | 想要当出色的洗钱行家 |
[30:32] | the closest thing you can get to a yellow pages for criminals. | 最方便的方法便是通过黄页接近罪犯 |
[30:40] | Even better, a money launderer will always | 更好的是 洗钱者 |
[30:42] | take your phone call, burn notice or no burn notice. | 总会接你电话 无论你被没被免职 |
[30:45] | Good to see you. I’ve heard about your troubles. | 很高兴见到你 我听说了你的麻烦 |
[30:48] | Yeah, well, I’m working on it. | 是啊 我在解决呢 |
[30:49] | Thanks for coming, Barry. | 感谢你来 巴瑞 |
[30:50] | I’m in the service industry. | 我干服务业的 |
[30:51] | That’s what I do… I help. | 这就是我的工作 帮人排忧解难 |
[30:53] | So… | 所以… |
[30:54] | What you need? | 你需要什么 |
[30:55] | An art dealer. | 一个艺术商 |
[30:56] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[30:58] | Art’s a bad place to park money these days. | 艺术品最近可不是什么投钱的好地方 |
[30:59] | I.R.S. is all over the place. | 到处都是国税局的人 |
[31:01] | Plus, some schmuck in New York says the wrong thing, | 加上纽约的一些笨蛋说错了话 |
[31:04] | take a bath. | 导致投资失败 |
[31:04] | How about stamps? | 邮票怎么样 |
[31:06] | Nice and portable. | 好看又便携 |
[31:07] | Liquidity’s better. | 流动性更好 |
[31:07] | Coins. | 硬币 |
[31:08] | Got this guy who does coins. | 认识个收集硬币的人 |
[31:10] | All cash. | 全是现金 |
[31:11] | Has to be art… | 必须是艺术品 |
[31:13] | I need someone to find me a piece that’s not | 我需要有人帮我找个 |
[31:15] | on the regular market. | 不在普通市场卖的画作 |
[31:17] | Hot paintings. | 热门画作 |
[31:20] | I might know someone. | 我也许认识某个人 |
[31:22] | Nobody gets hurt? | 没有人会受伤吧 |
[31:23] | Nobody you care about. | 不会是你在乎的人 |
[31:27] | Just remember who still helped you when you were down. | 记住是谁在你低谷时仍然帮你就好 |
[31:30] | Me, Barry… That’s who. | 是我 巴瑞 就是我 |
[31:33] | I gave you love. | 我把爱给了你 |
[31:34] | You remember? | 记住了吗 |
[31:36] | I’ll remember. | 我会记住的 |
[31:38] | Oye, Martini. | 来杯马提尼 |
[31:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:43] | I’m just… | 我只是要… |
[31:55] | Sorry, man, | 不好意思 先生 |
[31:56] | we were waiting on Sugar and got carried away. | 我们只是在等糖哥然后有点失控了 |
[31:59] | Sugar? | 糖哥 |
[31:59] | Yeah, I don’t know his real name, | 是啊 我不知道真名是什么 |
[32:01] | but he usually hooks us up… | 但他总是给我们供应… |
[32:03] | We wanted to score some “E.” | 我们想要些摇头丸 |
[32:04] | – Are you the new guy? – Leave. | -你是新来的 -走 |
[32:06] | Now. | 现在 |
[32:25] | Mom, what is it? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[32:27] | This isn’t your mom. | 我不是你妈 |
[32:29] | Dan, Dan, hey, good to hear from you. | 丹 真高兴你打来 |
[32:32] | I thought you lost my number. | 我以为你丢了我电话 |
[32:33] | Just spent three hours with the FBI, | 刚和联邦局花了三个小时 |
[32:35] | discussing your little present. | 谈论你的小礼物 |
[32:37] | They wondered why someone was | 他们疑惑为什么有人会送我 |
[32:38] | sending me a pipe bomb with no explosive in it. | 一个没装火药的管状炸弹 |
[32:41] | 丹 指挥员 | |
[32:44] | Thought it’d get your attention. | 我想它会引起你注意 |
[32:45] | So tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[32:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:47] | Burn notice is eyes-only. | 黑名单是保密的 |
[32:49] | For what it’s worth, I think it’s bull, | 无论如何 我认为那是扯淡 |
[32:51] | but I don’t control these things. | 但我无法控制这些事情 |
[32:53] | Tell me who to talk to or I’m coming to D.C. | 告诉我应该去找谁 不然我会去华盛顿 |
[32:55] | and raising some hell. | 然后大干一场 |
[32:56] | Don’t do that, Michael. | 别那么做 迈克尔 |
[32:58] | You’re on all the FBI watch lists. | 你被联调局所有的监视网注意着 |
[33:00] | You go anywhere, they’re all over you. | 你走到哪他们就跟到哪 |
[33:02] | What for? | 为什么 |
[33:03] | All I know is that whoever did this wants you on ice. | 我只知道始作俑者想把你搁置起来 |
[33:06] | You leave Miami, you heat up fast. | 只要你离开迈阿密 他们就会迅速发现 |
[33:08] | We’re talking manhunt, police in every state. | 你将面临各州警察 各种追捕 |
[33:11] | Things may change, but for now, be smart. | 情况也许会改善 但暂时放聪明些 |
[33:15] | Lay low. | 保持低调 |
[33:16] | Can I at least see the burn notice? | 起码给我看一眼黑名单吧 |
[33:17] | If I could see who issued it, | 如果我知道是谁发出的 |
[33:19] | then maybe I can do something about this. | 也许我还能采取些措施 |
[33:21] | I risked enough just calling. | 光是打电话我就冒很大风险了 |
[33:23] | Look, some of us are still on your side. | 我们还是有人支持你的 |
[33:26] | You pull another stunt like this, | 但如果你再耍花招 |
[33:27] | though, and I won’t be one of them. | 我就没法站在你那边了 |
[33:45] | What’s up, bro? | 兄弟 你好啊 |
[33:46] | You new around here? | 你是新来的吗 |
[33:49] | 糖哥 毒贩 | |
[33:52] | Well, my name is Sugar. | 我叫糖哥 |
[33:53] | And I heard you messed with some of my friends last night. | 听说你昨晚找我一个朋友麻烦了 |
[33:58] | I asked a few of your customers to get out of here, yeah. | 没错 我让几个你的顾客走开 |
[34:01] | What’s your problem? | 你想找茬吗 |
[34:02] | My problem right now is a pretty-boy drug dealer | 我现在不爽的是一个染了非主流发色的 |
[34:04] | with a bad dye job that’s standing in my way. | 奶油小生毒贩挡我路了 |
[34:07] | Ohh! Whoa, did I hurt you, bro? | 我伤到你了吗 兄弟 |
[34:11] | Doesn’t matter how much training you have. | 即便你经过再多的训练也没用 |
[34:13] | A broken rib is a broken rib. | 肋骨断了就是断了 |
[34:17] | Don’t start fights you can’t finish, bro! | 不要打没把握的仗 兄弟 |
[34:21] | I’ll break it. | 我会把它折断 |
[34:22] | I don’t want to, but I will if I have to. | 我不想这样 但必要时我会的 |
[34:24] | All right, all right! | 好啦 好啦 |
[34:26] | All right, let go! | 行啦 放手 |
[34:27] | Let go! Let go! | 快放手 |
[34:41] | You come highly recommended, Mr. Westen. | 有人极力推荐你 韦斯顿先生 |
[34:43] | What are you interested in… | 你对什么比较感兴趣 |
[34:45] | 沃尔特 艺术品商人 | |
[34:47] | specifically? | 具体来说 |
[34:49] | British post-impressionists. | 英国后印象派作品 |
[34:51] | Sisley, Steer. | 希思黎 斯蒂尔 |
[34:52] | That’s nice. | 那个真美 |
[34:53] | We don’t see much of that. | 他们的作品比较少见 |
[34:55] | Most specialty stock is out of the east these days. | 现在大部分专业收藏品都来自东方 |
[34:58] | Iraqi antiquities, Russian icons, | 伊拉克古董 俄罗斯圣像画 |
[35:01] | although that’s mostly forged garbage. | 虽然大多数都是没有价值的赝品 |
[35:04] | I can get you some French Impressionists. | 我可以出售一些法国印象派作品 |
[35:06] | My collection is mostly focused on the Camden Town Group. | 我的收藏大多来自卡姆登镇派 |
[35:11] | Very nice. | 不错 |
[35:13] | I wish I had something. | 真希望我也有 |
[35:17] | Several pieces were on the market about six months ago. | 约六个月前市场上有好几幅画作出售 |
[35:21] | There was a Sisley and several Clausens. | 一幅希思黎的 几幅克洛桑的 |
[35:24] | Although, it didn’t sell. | 可是没有卖出去 |
[35:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:26] | Do you rember who? | 你记得是谁吗 |
[35:27] | Oh, I don’t remember the name. | 名字我忘了 |
[35:29] | One of these condo developers that are everywhere these days. | 那些到处都是的公寓开发商中的一员吧 |
[35:32] | But, during the Impressionist bubble in the 90’s, | 在90年代印象派作品经历价格泡沫时 |
[35:34] | he went to all the major dealers… Wanted to dump it. | 他拜访所有主流艺术品商人 想要出手 |
[35:37] | It was all very discreet, but… | 一切都应保密的 但是 |
[35:41] | people talk. | 总有人漏口风 |
[35:42] | Really? What happened? | 是吗 后来怎么样了 |
[35:43] | Nobody was interested is what happened… Not at his price. | 后来就是没有人感兴趣 价位太高 |
[35:46] | I’m sorry I can’t help, but… | 很抱歉我没法帮你 |
[35:49] | No, no, no, you… You have been very helpful. Thank you. | 不不 你帮了我大忙 谢谢 |
[35:57] | I do have some Greco-Roman nude wrestling statues | 我还有一些希腊罗马裸体摔跤雕像 |
[36:00] | you might like to take a look at. | 你也许会想看一看 |
[36:10] | I never run around in the bushes in a ski mask | 要潜入一个地方时 我从不在树丛里 |
[36:13] | when I’m breaking in someplace. | 带着面罩跑来跑去 |
[36:15] | Somebody catches you, what are you gonna say? | 万一被发现了你要怎么圆场 |
[36:18] | You want to look like a legitimate visitor | 直到最后一刻你都得装得像个 |
[36:19] | until the very last minute. | 名正言顺的拜访人 |
[36:21] | If you can’t look legit, confused works almost as well. | 如果你看起来不像好人 至少要装糊涂 |
[36:24] | Maybe get a soda from the fridge or a yogurt. | 可以到冰箱里拿罐汽水或酸奶 |
[36:27] | If you’re caught, you just act confused | 如果被发现了 你就装糊涂 |
[36:29] | and apologize like crazy for taking the yogurt. | 然后因为拿了酸奶而拼命道歉 |
[36:31] | Nothing could be more innocent. | 没有比这更无辜的了 |
[36:35] | Cracking an old-school safe is pretty tough, | 要打开一个老式保险箱是很困难的 |
[36:37] | but modern high-tech security makes it much easier. | 但现代高科技防盗技术令一切变得简单 |
[36:41] | Thing is, nobody wipes off a fingerprint scanner | 没有人会把用过的指纹识别器擦干净 |
[36:44] | after they use it, so what’s left on the scanner | 所以指纹识别器上留下的 |
[36:46] | 9 times out of 10 is a fingerprint. | 十有八九是指纹 |
[37:10] | Fighting for the little guy is for suckers. | 为小人物出头是笨蛋才会做的事 |
[37:13] | We all do it once in a while, | 我们时不时都会这么做 |
[37:15] | but the trick is to get in and out quickly | 但诀窍是快速抽身而出 |
[37:17] | without getting involved. | 避免被牵扯其中 |
[37:19] | That’s one trick I never really mastered. | 但我从未真正学会这一窍门 |
[37:24] | Javier? Javier? | 哈维尔 |
[37:27] | – You want some cereal? – No. | -你吃燕麦片吗 -不用了 |
[37:28] | All I got is the one with the little marshmallow guys. | 我只有这种带小棉花糖的 |
[37:30] | But it’s good. It’s David’s favourite. | 但它很好吃 是大卫的最爱 |
[37:32] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心那个了 |
[37:32] | I just want to talk to you before you go to work. | 在你上班前我想和你说个事 |
[37:34] | What is it? Is it something wrong? | 怎么了 出什么问题了吗 |
[37:35] | Basically, your boss sold you out. | 基本上来说 你的老板出卖你了 |
[37:38] | He robbed his own house, probably had Vince do the job. | 他故意让自己家被盗 也许是指使文斯做的 |
[37:40] | He collects the insurance, and you’re the fall guy. | 他拿到了保险赔偿 而你成了替罪羔羊 |
[37:44] | Mr. Pyne? | 派恩先生吗 |
[37:45] | No, he wouldn’t… | 不 他不会的 |
[37:46] | He talked to the police for me. | 他在警察面前还为我说话 |
[37:47] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[37:48] | That just makes it easier for him to collect on the insurance. | 那是为了能让他更好拿保险赔偿 |
[37:50] | You’re a trusted employee. | 你是值得信任的员工 |
[37:52] | He had no idea. | 他不知道怎么回事 |
[37:54] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[37:56] | Half his real-estate projects are just paper… | 他的房地产项目有一半都是废纸 |
[37:59] | Empty lots he paid a loan officer to sign off on. | 他花钱贿赂贷款员签署的空项目 |
[38:04] | He borrowed against those to finance other deals, | 他借此抵押来进行融资 |
[38:06] | but with the market cooling, he’s bleeding money, | 但市场冷却后他的钱源源不断流失 |
[38:08] | and the art is all he has. | 他只剩下艺术品了 |
[38:10] | Without the insurance payout, it all comes crashing down. | 没有保险金的话一切都完蛋了 |
[38:16] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[38:17] | Well, you could go to jail… | 你可以进监狱 |
[38:18] | 10 years, give or take. | 蹲个十年左右 |
[38:20] | You could run. | 你可以逃亡 |
[38:21] | Statute of limitations is about 20 years. | 诉讼有效期是二十年 |
[38:24] | Or you could fight back. | 或者你可以还击 |
[38:25] | Fight back? | 还击 |
[38:26] | Pyne doesn’t want any of this to get out. | 派恩不希望走漏任何消息 |
[38:27] | As long as we have this information, we have leverage. | 只要掌握住这些信息我们就有筹码 |
[38:30] | But what do I do… | 但我怎么能 |
[38:30] | I’ll handle the details. | 我来处理细节 |
[38:31] | But it could get dangerous. | 但这可能会有些危险 |
[38:33] | People do bad things when this much money is on the line. | 在金钱的诱惑下人们往往会变得丧心病狂 |
[38:36] | Money… | 钱 |
[38:37] | Don’t worry about the money. | 别担心钱的问题 |
[38:38] | You want to do this or not? | 你到底想不想这么做 |
[38:44] | You’re not going to work today or ever again. | 从今以后你都不用去上班了 |
[38:46] | I’m gonna go talk to Pyne. | 我这就去找派恩先生谈谈 |
[38:48] | But be prepared… | 但做好心理准备 |
[38:49] | This could get sketchy. | 不好的事情可能会发生 |
[38:59] | You really want me to shoot someone, don’t you? | 你真心想让我开枪打人是么 |
[39:20] | So, Mr. Westen, what can I do for you? | 韦斯顿先生 我能帮您做什么吗 |
[39:23] | I just wanted to update you. | 我只想告诉你一个最新消息 |
[39:25] | Fortunately, I think we can be pretty sure | 幸运的是 我认为我们可以确定 |
[39:26] | that Javier had nothing to do with the robbery. | 哈维尔没有参与盗窃 |
[39:29] | Have you spoken to the police? | 你和警方谈过了吗 |
[39:31] | I’m not sure you want me to do that. | 我认为你不会希望我那么做的 |
[39:32] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[39:38] | I think this points pretty clearly | 很明显这些证据 |
[39:39] | to, um, some other suspects. | 指向了另一个嫌疑犯 |
[39:42] | Where’d you get this? | 你在哪里找到这些的 |
[39:43] | I found it in the course of my investigation. | 我在调查过程中发现的 |
[39:47] | Cops might find it, too, if, say, Javier was arrested. | 如果哈维尔被捕 警方可能也会找到的 |
[39:50] | I’m guessing that’s something you’d want to avoid. | 我猜你不希望这样的事发生 |
[39:55] | Well, you two have a lot to talk about. | 你们两个有很多话要说 |
[39:57] | I know my way out. | 我自己出去就行 |
[39:59] | Does that shirt come in men’s? | 这件衬衫是男装吗 |
[40:06] | You’re head of my security! | 你是我的保安主管 |
[40:11] | Well, it’s your job, damn it! | 那是你的工作 该死 |
[40:13] | Powerful people don’t like being pushed around. | 有权势的人不喜欢被摆布 |
[40:16] | You can never quite predict what they’re going to do… | 你永远无法清楚预计他们会怎么做 |
[40:19] | Or have their washed-out special-forces | 或是他们会让自己的前特种部队安保人员 |
[40:21] | 美国陆战队 弗罗里达州 | |
[40:22] | security guys do. | 怎么做 |
[40:24] | The point is, blackmail is a little like owning a pit bull. | 敲诈勒索就像养了一只斗牛犬 |
[40:27] | It might protect you, or it might bite your hand off. | 它可以保护你 也可以把你的手咬掉 |
[40:34] | That’s why it pays to make sure you know what they’re thinking, | 因此 确保你知道他们在想什么这点很重要 |
[40:37] | and that means eavesdropping. | 这意味着需要窃听 |
[40:39] | Hi, can I help you? | 你好 想要买什么吗 |
[40:41] | Yeah, I need two of these… | 我需要两部这个 |
[40:44] | And your cheapest phone… | 还有最便宜的手机 |
[40:46] | That one? | 那个吧 |
[40:47] | Oh, the “Hello, sweetheart.” Is it for your little girl? | 那个”甜心你好” 给你女儿买的吗 |
[40:50] | No. | 不是 |
[40:53] | Oh, the “Hello, sweetheart.” Yeah, that’s fine. | 是”甜心你好” 可以 |
[41:00] | To build a listening device, you need a crappy phone with a | 制作窃听设备你需要一部烂手机 |
[41:02] | mike that picks up everything. | 它的麦克风必须收得到所有声音 |
[41:07] | But you want the battery power and circuits of a better phone. | 但你需要好手机的电池和电路 |
[41:10] | It’s a trick you learn when the purchasing office | 当店铺里不卖窃听器时 |
[41:12] | won’t spring for a bug. | 你需要学会这个技巧 |
[41:18] | Hello, sweetheart. | 甜心你好啊 |
[41:22] | So, Sam and I are gonna plant the bug tomorrow | 萨姆和我明天会去安装窃听器 |
[41:24] | so we can listen in on Pyne. | 然后我们就可以窃听派恩了 |
[41:27] | Fi, I want to ask you, um… | 菲 我想要问你 |
[41:31] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[41:32] | I need someone to track him, | 我需要有人跟踪他 |
[41:34] | provide a little tactical support. | 提供战术支援 |
[41:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[41:38] | It’ll be just like the old days. | 就像过去一样 |
[41:41] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来很好玩 |
[41:43] | I’m glad you think so. | 你这样想我很高兴 |
[41:44] | I haven’t worked so hard for so little money | 自阿富汗那次以后我就没有为这么少的钱 |
[41:46] | since Afghanistan. | 而如此努力了 |
[41:48] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[41:49] | But at least there, my mother wasn’t calling me | 但至少在那里我妈没有每天 |
[41:51] | 30 times a day. | 给我打三十次电话 |
[41:52] | Thank you for giving her my number. | 真谢谢你给了她我的电话号码 |
[41:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:57] | Any thoughts as to why you’re so unpopular? | 知道你为什么这么不受欢迎了吗 |
[42:00] | Why didn’t they just kill you? | 他们为什么不直接杀了你 |
[42:01] | It might be a lesson, a warning. | 这可能是个教训 警告 |
[42:03] | Maybe somebody wants to offer me a job, | 也许有人想要给我介绍工作 |
[42:05] | but they want me desperate before they make the offer. | 但他们想在提供机会前让我绝望 |
[42:07] | It could be a lot of things. I don’t know. | 可能有很多原因 我不知道 |
[42:09] | It’ll be good for you to stay in one place, resolve some issues. | 留在一个地方对你来说是好事 解决一些事 |
[42:12] | Well, I travel halfway across the world | 我环游了大半个世界 |
[42:15] | to get away from those. | 就是为了躲避那些事 |
[42:16] | My point exactly. | 这就是我的点 |
[42:18] | Maybe if you stop running, | 也许你不跑来跑去的话 |
[42:19] | you can maintain a normal relationship. | 就能维持一段正常的关系 |
[42:21] | Listen, Fi, there’s a few things I’m good at… | 菲 我擅长许多事情 |
[42:25] | Tactical analysis, hand-to-hand combat, and I’m a decent cook. | 策略分析 肉搏 我还是一流厨师 |
[42:32] | But relationships… | 但感情嘛 |
[42:32] | They’re just not my thing. | 不是我擅长的 |
[42:34] | They never were. | 从来就不是 |
[42:36] | Well, now you’re in Miami. | 现在你在迈阿密了 |
[42:38] | Get yourself a 24-year-old with big, fake tits. | 找个24岁的假奶大波妹子 |
[42:43] | They bore me. | 她们太无趣了 |
[42:49] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这让你感觉好些的话 |
[42:52] | you were the closest… | 你是我女朋友中 |
[42:55] | I ever got. | 最亲密的了 |
[42:58] | It… It just wasn’t close enough, I guess. | 我想可能不够亲密吧 |
[43:02] | Things could have worked out with us, Michael. | 迈克尔 我们曾经能够在一起 |
[43:04] | You were robbing banks for the IRA. | 你为爱尔兰共和军抢劫银行 |
[43:06] | A spy is just a criminal with a government paycheck. | 间谍只不过是政府雇佣的罪犯 |
[43:11] | You’re the one with two FBI Agents watching him eat. | 两个联调局特工在监视你吃饭 |
[43:14] | Three. | 三个 |
[43:16] | One. | 第一个 |
[43:19] | Two. | 第两个 |
[43:24] | Behind me at the bar. | 还有一个在我身后的吧台 |
[43:28] | Bravo. | 厉害 |
[43:31] | Shall we shoot them? | 我们要开枪打他们吗 |
[43:32] | I’ve got enough problems. | 我的问题已经够多了 |
[43:35] | Well, more sake, then? | 那再来点烧酒 |
[43:43] | When. | 什么时候 |
[43:44] | When, Fi. When. | 菲 什么时候 |
[43:45] | What? What? | 什么 |
[43:46] | I can’t shag a man who works in a bank. | 我不能和一个在银行工作的人在一起 |
[43:51] | The end. | 结束 |
[43:52] | He was rich, he’s handsome, and you broke up with him. | 他有钱又英俊 而你和他分手了 |
[43:56] | He had no tactical awareness. | 他没有战略意识 |
[44:00] | He didn’t know how to shoot. | 他不会用枪 |
[44:02] | He didn’t know how many exits were in a building. | 他不知道一栋楼里面有几个出口 |
[44:06] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[44:08] | You spoil me, Michael. | 迈克尔 你宠坏我了 |
[44:10] | I thought it was my winning smile. | 我还以为是我回眸一笑迷倒了你 |
[44:15] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[44:20] | Sugar wants you out. | 糖哥想让你滚 |
[44:22] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她与一切无关 |
[44:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[44:25] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[44:27] | Michael, shut up. | 迈克尔 闭嘴 |
[44:34] | I can handle myself. | 我自己可以处理 |
[44:44] | You really ought to do something about your neighbors. | 你应该对你的邻居采取点措施 |
[44:46] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[44:48] | Fun. Yeah? | 真好玩 |
[44:51] | Shall we? | 来吗 |
[44:51] | Yeah, well, Fi, Fi… | 好吧 菲 |
[44:56] | Violence is foreplay for you. | 暴力对你来说是前戏 |
[44:57] | It’s not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[45:00] | I got to take care of this, and then I got to go to bed. | 我要处理这个 然后我要睡觉 |
[45:04] | Night. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 晚安 明天见 |
[45:09] | Fi, you know, I could… | 菲 我可以 |
[45:14] | That went well. | 真不错 |
[45:20] | Yeah, Sam. | 喂 萨姆 |
[45:21] | You’ll like this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[45:22] | I found out Vince is calling all his army buddies, | 我发现文斯召集了他所有的军队朋友 |
[45:24] | trying to figure out who you are. | 想要找出你是谁 |
[45:27] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 祝他好运 |
[45:28] | I don’t even know. | 我自己都不知道 |
[45:29] | I’ll have them feed him something, hold him off. | 我让他们给他一些线索 耽误他 |
[45:32] | Well, stay on it. | 继续保持 |
[45:33] | I have a little home-improvement project I have to do. | 我要对我家进行升级计划 |
[45:40] | Once somebody sends a guy with a gun after you, | 当有人派持枪的家伙跟踪你时 |
[45:43] | things are only going to get worse. | 一切只会变得更糟 |
[45:47] | But like it or not, you’ve got work to do. | 不管你喜欢与否 你有活要干了 |
[45:51] | For a job like getting rid of the drug dealer next door, | 做摆脱毒贩邻居这样的工作 |
[45:54] | I’ll take a hardware store over a gun any day. | 我会选择五金店而不是枪 |
[45:59] | Guns make you stupid. | 枪令你看起来很愚蠢 |
[46:01] | Better to fight your wars with duct tape. | 最好用胶带来进行这场战斗 |
[46:04] | Duct tape makes you smart. | 胶带让你显得聪明 |
[46:18] | Every decent punk has a bulletproof door. | 每个合格的古惑仔都会装防弹门 |
[46:22] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[46:24] | Hi. It’s your neighbor. | 你好 我是你的邻居 |
[46:25] | But people forget walls are just plaster. | 但人们往往忘记门也不过是水泥做的 |
[46:30] | Hopefully, you get him with the first shot. | 也许你第一下就能吓住他 |
[46:32] | Or the second. | 或者第二下 |
[46:35] | My knee! | 我的膝盖 |
[46:38] | Come on inside! | 进来 |
[46:39] | Now he’s down and waiting for you | 现在他倒下了 等着你 |
[46:41] | to come through the front door. | 从正门进来 |
[46:43] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[46:45] | So you don’t come through the front door. | 所以不要从前门进去 |
[46:51] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[46:52] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[46:53] | Easy, vanilla ice. | 冷静 香草冰淇淋 |
[46:55] | Now, you got 20 minutes to clear out. | 你有20分钟滚蛋的时间 |
[46:56] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[46:57] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[46:58] | Yes! Yes! | 懂了 懂了 |
[46:59] | The wound is not that bad. | 那个伤口不严重的 |
[47:00] | Disinfect it, wrap it in this, and you get to a hospital. | 除菌 用这个包扎 然后去医院 |
[47:04] | You won’t walk with a limp… | 你的脚就不会瘸 |
[47:05] | You’re still here in 20 minutes, | 如果20分钟后你还在这里 |
[47:07] | a limp will be the least of your problems. | 瘸脚就会是你最不需要担心的问题了 |
[47:08] | – Do you understand me? – Yes. | -你听懂我的话没 -懂 |
[47:16] | Look, point is, you getting burned | 你被列黑名单了 |
[47:20] | wouldn’t have happened back then. | 这事在过去是不会发生的 |
[47:21] | I mean, in the 80’s, the rules were the rules. | 在八十年代 规矩就是规矩 |
[47:24] | They had their guys, we had our guys… | 他们有他们的人 我们有我们的人 |
[47:26] | Wasn’t so goddamn complicated. | 没有这么复杂 |
[47:27] | You could get your head around it. | 你可以搞清楚状况 |
[47:30] | Now, today, it’s all about religion and oil. | 现在都是和宗教和石油有关 |
[47:34] | It’s no fun anymore. | 再也不好玩了 |
[47:35] | I tell you, I’m glad I got out when I did. | 我告诉你 我很高兴我退出了 |
[47:37] | Good morning,Bbloody Mary. | 早上好 血腥玛丽 |
[47:39] | Hey, you want some? | 你要吗 |
[47:41] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[47:45] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈打来的吗 |
[47:47] | Yep. | 没错 |
[47:48] | All right, there she is. | 好啦 她来了 |
[47:49] | Pyne’s coming out soon. | 派恩很快要出来了 |
[48:01] | You sure this is a good idea, you hooking up with her again? | 你确定这是个好主意 你和她复合了 |
[48:03] | I’m not hooking up with her. | 我没有和她复合 |
[48:05] | That’s not what’s happening. I need her for tactical support. | 那是不会发生的 我只需要她提供战术支援 |
[48:08] | Is that what they’re calling it these days? Tactical support? | 现在的人这样形容这状况的吗 战术支援 |
[48:11] | What about your cab driver? | 你的出租车司机呢 |
[48:12] | Is he gonna let me down? | 他会令我失望吗 |
[48:13] | Pierre? Don’t worry about him. | 皮埃尔吗 不用担心他 |
[48:15] | I told him I’d give him 50 bucks to punch me in the face. | 我告诉他他打我一拳可以拿到50美金 |
[48:17] | That’s all he had to hear. | 他所需知道的就这么多 |
[48:19] | Yeah, I’d do it for $20. | 我只要20美金 |
[48:30] | I don’t want any excuses. | 我不想听任何借口 |
[48:32] | Now, you’re my damn attorney. | 你是我的律师 |
[48:34] | I want to know what I can do about this situation. | 我需要知道在这情况下我能做什么 |
[48:36] | Hey, what the hell was that?! | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[48:38] | You cut me off! | 你堵住我了 |
[48:42] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[48:43] | There are two lanes! | 这里有两条车道 |
[48:44] | You got a problem? | 你想找茬么 |
[48:46] | Yeah, I got a problem. | 对 我就是找茬 |
[48:47] | I got a problem. | 我就是找茬 |
[48:58] | Hey, I’m not through with you, man! | 我和你没完 |
[49:00] | I’m calling… | 我上面有人 |
[49:02] | I got no problem. | 我啥错也没犯 |
[49:05] | I got your number! | 我记下你号码了 |
[49:09] | The bastard breaks into my house, into my safe. | 那个混蛋潜入我家 开了我的保险箱 |
[49:13] | You can’t tell me a damn thing about him? | 你对他的来历一无所知 |
[49:16] | Here you go, Mike. | 好样的 迈克 |
[49:17] | Less than a week in Miami, you’re already making friends. | 在迈阿密不到一周你就交到朋友啦 |
[49:19] | It doesn’t sound like he’s gonna roll over that easy. | 听起来他不会那么容易善罢甘休 |
[49:21] | Yeah, these rich guys bite when you got them by the tail. | 这些有钱人尾巴被抓住时是会咬人的 |
[49:23] | Call me if he makes any moves. | 如果他有什么动作的话再打给我 |
[49:25] | We’ll get about 24 hours out of that battery. | 那块电池可以维持24小时 |
[49:27] | It’s voice-activated, so you’ll hear a beep. | 它是声控的 所以你会听到哔一声 |
[49:29] | Yeah, I know the drill, Mike. You do your thing. | 我练习过了 你去做你的事吧 |
[49:32] | People with happy families don’t become spies. | 家庭美满的人是不会做间谍的 |
[49:35] | A bad childhood is the perfect background for covert ops. | 糟糕的童年为潜伏任务提供绝佳基础 |
[49:39] | You don’t trust anyone, you’re used to getting smacked around, | 你不信任任何人 你习惯被教训 |
[49:42] | and you never get homesick. | 而且你从不会想家 |
[49:46] | I think I’ve got a parasite. | 我觉得我肚子里有寄生虫 |
[49:50] | You don’t have a parasite. | 你没有寄生虫 |
[49:53] | Pills don’t work… as soon as it reaches your liver… | 寄生虫到达肝脏时药物就没用了 |
[49:55] | The pills are for you not to think you’re sick all the time. | 那药的作用是让你不要疑心自己有病 |
[49:58] | You and the doctor, you think I’m crazy. | 你和医生都觉得我疯了 |
[50:01] | I think he’s letting me die of a parasite | 我觉得他想让我得寄生虫病而亡 |
[50:03] | cause I can’t pay his bill. | 因为我付不起医药费 |
[50:05] | Oh, for now, can we just try these pills? | 天啊 我们可否暂时试试这些药呢 |
[50:13] | I put up the tree. | 我弄好圣诞树了 |
[50:14] | I can see that. | 我看到了 |
[50:17] | Did you go see your brother yet? | 你去看你弟弟了吗 |
[50:23] | Cause, um… | 因为 |
[50:25] | I thought we could all be, you know, together for Christmas. | 我想我们可以一起过圣诞 |
[50:28] | But he’s not returning my calls. | 但是他没有给我回电话 |
[50:30] | The last time I saw him, he threw a telephone book | 我最后一次见他时他朝我脑袋 |
[50:32] | at my head. | 丢了本电话簿 |
[50:33] | So what makes you think I can make him come home? | 所以你为什么觉得我能让他回家呢 |
[50:35] | Remember when you were 6 and daddy locked you | 你还记得你六岁时你爸把你关在房间里 |
[50:38] | in your room and wouldn’t let you see the “Star Wars” Movie? | 不让你看星球大战的电影吗 |
[50:41] | Well, you just pulled up the floor | 你把地板掀起来 |
[50:42] | and sneaked out through the heating vent. | 然后从暖气通风管溜出去了 |
[50:45] | I mean, since when was there ever anything | 天底下没有你想做 |
[50:47] | that you wanted to do that you couldn’t do? | 却做不成的事 |
[50:50] | Please, Michael. | 迈克尔 求你了 |
[50:51] | For me. | 就当为了我 |
[50:59] | 30 years of karate… | 练了30年柔道 |
[51:00] | Combat experience on five continents… | 实战经验遍及五大洲 |
[51:03] | A rating with every weapon that shoots a bullet | 能用任何发射子弹 |
[51:06] | or holds an edge… | 或带利刃的武器 |
[51:08] | Still haven’t found any defense against mom crying into my shirt. | 还是败给了在我怀里哭泣的老妈 |
[51:17] | Mom, I-I can’t, cause I’m gonna… | 妈 我做不到 因为我要 |
[51:22] | I’m sorry, hold on. | 对不起 等一下 |
[51:25] | We got trouble, Mike. | 我们有麻烦了 迈克 |
[51:26] | Well, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[51:27] | Looks like Pyne is trying to get some leverage of his own. | 派恩好像想要为自己争取筹码 |
[51:29] | Listen. | 你听 |
[51:31] | Vincent, you’re gonna have to go over and take the kid. | 文森特 你去把那个孩子抓来 |
[51:34] | I don’t know what the hell else to do. | 我真不知道还能怎么办 |
[51:36] | Maybe then we can talk some sense into Javier. | 也许那样我们可以说服哈维尔 |
[51:37] | Jesus, the kid. | 天啊 孩子 |
[51:39] | Pyne got Javier out of the house. | 派恩把哈维尔引出家门 |
[51:40] | He had his lawyer call with some legal thing. | 他让律师打电话约他去谈一些法律问题 |
[51:42] | Now the kid is home alone, | 现在孩子一人在家 |
[51:43] | and your boy Vince is on his way over there. | 文斯正在去那儿的路上 |
[51:45] | How long ago? | 多久之前的事 |
[51:46] | I called as soon as I heard, brother. | 我一听到就打过来了 兄弟 |
[51:48] | Mom, where’s your tool box? | 妈 你的工具箱在哪 |
[52:31] | You about to get ran over. | 你差点被碾到 |
[52:32] | Move over. | 走开 |
[52:33] | Damn, please don’t jack me! | 该死 请不要抢我的车 |
[52:34] | All right! All right! | 好的好的 |
[52:36] | No, no, this is not a car jack. | 不不 这不是要抢劫汽车 |
[52:37] | This is not a carjacking. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不是要抢车 我不会伤害你 |
[52:40] | I just need a big car with no airbags. | 我只需要一部没有安全气囊的大车 |
[52:42] | You need a what? | 你要什么 |
[52:48] | Where the hell are you taking me, man? | 你要带我到哪里去 老大 |
[52:49] | Just got to go to Little Havana for a bit. | 去一下小哈瓦那而已 |
[52:51] | Little Havana?! Just let me out. | 小哈瓦那 快让我下车 |
[52:53] | I’ll forget I ever seen you. | 我会不记得我见过你的 |
[52:54] | I don’t have time to drop you off right now. | 我现在没空停车让你下去 |
[52:58] | Watch out for this car! | 小心那车 |
[53:00] | You got to get this fixed. | 你得把挡光板给修好 |
[53:02] | This is really annoying. | 它是在太烦人了 |
[53:10] | I just need to do something real quick. | 我要快速地做一件事 |
[53:12] | What do you need to do? | 你要干嘛 |
[53:20] | All right, man. Slow down, slow down, all right? | 好了 老大 慢点 开慢点行吗 |
[53:22] | It’s almost over, okay? | 快结束了好吧 |
[53:23] | What does “almost over” mean? | 什么叫做快结束了 |
[53:26] | There’s a lot of cops around this area, dude. | 老兄 这附近有很多警察 |
[53:34] | Sean, hold on really tight. | 肖恩 抓紧了 |
[53:36] | Why do I have to hold on tight?! | 为什么要我抓紧了 |
[53:38] | Because… | 因为 |
[53:39] | of… this. | 这个 |
[53:59] | Look what you did to my car! | 你看看你对我的车干的好事 |
[54:03] | Damn, look at my car! | 该死 看看我的车 |
[54:06] | Air bags save a lot of lives. | 安全气囊拯救了许多生命 |
[54:11] | But they also put you out long enough | 但它们会令你昏迷很久 |
[54:13] | to get your hands cable-tied to the steering wheel. | 久到够让人把你的手牢牢绑在方向盘上 |
[54:19] | I just had this fixed! | 我刚修好的车 |
[54:21] | Who’s gonna pay for my car, man? | 谁给我付修车的钱 老大 |
[54:23] | Sean, there’s cash in his wallet. | 肖恩 他的钱包里有现金 |
[54:24] | The Rolex should take care of the rest. | 劳力士手表足够付剩下的了 |
[54:26] | The cops will be here soon. | 警察很快会到这里来 |
[54:27] | I’d be someplace else. | 我要去别的地方了 |
[54:32] | But how I’m-a get home?! | 但我怎么回家啊 |
[54:39] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[54:43] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 没错 他很好 |
[54:45] | Do you have a place to stay? | 你有落脚的地方吗 |
[54:48] | Great. | 很好 |
[54:49] | You’ll come get him? | 你过来接他吗 |
[54:50] | Good. | 好的 |
[54:53] | David, your dad will be here soon. | 大卫 你爸马上过来这里 |
[54:54] | You two are gonna stay with your aunt for a while. | 你们俩要到你姑姑家住一阵子 |
[54:58] | You live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[54:59] | I usually stay at four-star hotels. | 我通常住四星级酒店 |
[55:02] | I mean, I don’t really have a lot of… | 我没有很多 |
[55:05] | stuff. | 行李 |
[55:07] | If you’re hungry, there’s a blueberry yogurt in the fridge. | 如果你饿了 冰箱里有蓝莓酸奶 |
[55:22] | That black eye… | 你的熊猫眼 |
[55:23] | How’d you get it? | 怎么搞的 |
[55:25] | Kids at school. | 学校的同学 |
[55:28] | Yeah, why? | 为什么打你 |
[55:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:31] | They don’t need a reason, mostly. | 大多数时候他们不需要理由 |
[55:33] | Last time, they took my new shoes. | 上一次他们抢了我的新鞋子 |
[55:37] | The time before, it was just ’cause. | 上上一次则没有为什么 |
[55:42] | How many were there? | 一共几个人 |
[55:44] | Is it a group or an individual? | 一群人还是一个人 |
[55:47] | It matters… | 这至关重要 |
[55:49] | tactically. | 从战术上来说 |
[55:50] | It’s a group. | 是一群人 |
[55:51] | They get up in my face, and they start pounding me, okay? | 他们冲上来就开始打我了 |
[56:02] | Are you crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[56:06] | You’re not crying? | 你不是在哭吧 |
[56:08] | Looks like you’re crying. | 你看起来像哭了 |
[56:10] | Don’t, okay? | 不要哭 |
[56:14] | All right, don’t cry. | 好了 不要哭 |
[56:16] | All right, stop, all right? | 好了 停下 |
[56:19] | You have to lose some fights so you can learn to win. | 失败是成功之母 |
[56:23] | I mean, look at this. | 你看 |
[56:27] | I got the crap beat out of me. | 我被一些垃圾爆打了一顿 |
[56:28] | I have two black belts, and they kicked my ass. | 我有两条黑带但他们还是狠狠教训了我 |
[56:30] | So you got nothing to be ashamed of with me, okay? | 所以你在我面前不要觉得羞愧 |
[56:33] | I’m the champ of getting beaten up. | 我是被扁王 |
[56:35] | But I’m also very good at winning. | 但我也擅长获胜 |
[56:36] | You want it to stop? | 你想让他们不再欺负你吗 |
[56:37] | Yeah. | 想 |
[56:39] | The key to fighting a group is taking out its leader. | 诀窍是擒贼先擒王 |
[56:41] | Take out its leader, they’ll all leave you alone. | 把首领打败了 他们就会随你去了 |
[56:44] | It’s bully psychology. | 这是欺凌心理学 |
[56:45] | Works with third-world military units, as well. | 也适用于第三世界军事单位 |
[56:47] | When I was in Afghanistan… | 我在阿富汗的时候 |
[56:51] | Never mind that. | 别说那个了 |
[56:52] | Um, who’s the leader? | 谁是他们的首领 |
[56:54] | His name’s Jake. | 他的名字叫杰克 |
[56:56] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[56:57] | I’m gonna push you. | 我准备推你 |
[56:58] | When I do that, you drop down into a ball like you’re scared. | 当我那么做时 你假装很害怕并蜷缩成一团 |
[57:02] | Protect yourself. | 保护自己 |
[57:03] | Tight up like a ball. Good. | 快蜷成一团 很好 |
[57:05] | Now, he’s gonna move in to make fun of you. | 接下来他会走上前来羞辱你 |
[57:07] | Keep those elbows tight. | 胳膊绷紧了 |
[57:08] | He tries to kick you. Protect that spleen, protect that liver. | 他准备踢你了 保护脾脏和肝脏 |
[57:10] | I want you to stand up quick | 你迅速站起来 |
[57:13] | and get your head right up underneath my chin. | 然后用头撞我的下巴 |
[57:14] | Go. | 开始 |
[57:16] | I’m a little dazed. Make your fist. | 我有点晕 握紧你的拳头 |
[57:18] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[57:26] | Very good. | 很好 |
[57:48] | Guys, it’s like I told you. | 我已经告诉过你们了 |
[57:49] | There’s nothing else. We did the one job, and that’s it. | 没有别的了 我们合作过一次 |
[57:51] | How about the threatening package? | 那个恐吓包裹呢 |
[57:53] | You may not take that seriously, but the terror… | 你可能没有太重视它 但那种恐吓 |
[57:55] | Oh, come on, guys. He was just making a point. | 拜托 他只是想要提个醒 |
[57:57] | We’re not here for our health, Sam. | 我们不是为了健康来的 萨姆 |
[57:59] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[58:00] | Talking about me? | 你们在说我吗 |
[58:01] | Can I get a coffee? | 我可以喝杯咖啡吗 |
[58:04] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[58:06] | Hey, Mike. | 你好 迈克 |
[58:07] | You don’t want to introduce me to your FBI buddies? | 你不向你的联调局朋友介绍一下我吗 |
[58:08] | You got the wrong idea, pal. | 你搞错了 朋友 |
[58:11] | Ford outside has G-series plates. | 外头福特车上的G系列的车牌 |
[58:12] | Fast-draw holsters, off-the-rack suits, | 便于快速拔枪的枪套 现成的西装 |
[58:14] | and cheap loafers. | 还有廉价的乐福鞋 |
[58:15] | No, you guys are Feds. | 你们就是联调局的 |
[58:16] | They’re Feds! | 他们是联调局的 |
[58:17] | Michael, look, they came to me. | 迈克尔 他们是来找我的 |
[58:19] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想要帮你 |
[58:20] | It’s not like I didn’t know, Sam. | 我不是不知道 萨姆 |
[58:22] | I’ve got two known associates in Miami… You and Lucy… | 我认识两个在迈阿密的伙伴 你和露西 |
[58:24] | And amazingly, you’re both willing to help me? | 奇妙的是 你们俩都愿意帮我 |
[58:27] | I know how the game is played, Sam. | 我知道游戏规则 萨姆 |
[58:29] | I was on the other side, remember? | 我是另一边的 记得吗 |
[58:30] | So, I’m Michael Westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[58:32] | You are… | 你是 |
[58:35] | Agent Harris. | 哈里斯探员 |
[58:37] | This is Agent Lane. | 这是兰恩探员 |
[58:37] | Do you even know why you’re following me? | 你们知道为什么要跟踪我吗 |
[58:40] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 没兴趣 |
[58:41] | Higher up the food chain. | 那是高层的事情 |
[58:42] | Great. Let’s call your boss. Maybe he can tell me. | 很好 打电话给你们的上司 或许他会告诉我 |
[58:45] | Those aren’t our orders. Our orders are to keep tabs on you. | 那不是我们的任务 我们的任务是密切留意你 |
[58:48] | Then you give him a message. You tell him… | 那你们给他带个口信 你们告诉他 |
[58:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:51] | I do have a message for you, though. | 但我的确有个口信给你 |
[58:53] | Don’t go thinking you got nothing to lose. | 别以为你没有什么能失去的 |
[58:55] | You got friends. | 你有朋友 |
[58:56] | You got family. | 你有家人 |
[58:58] | Is that a threat, Agent Harris? | 你是在威胁我吗 哈里斯探员 |
[59:01] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[59:02] | Coffee’s on me. | 我请你喝咖啡 |
[59:10] | Mike, they got my pension tied up. | 迈克 他们冻结了我的退休金 |
[59:11] | Sam, Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[59:13] | Look, they said it would be better for you. | 他们说这样对你来说是最好的 |
[59:15] | You can do anything you want, basically, | 基本上你还是能做你想做的事情 |
[59:16] | as long as you stay where they can see you | 只要你待在他们能够看到你的地方 |
[59:18] | and you don’t cause any trouble. | 而且不惹麻烦的话 |
[59:19] | Sam, don’t sprinkle sugar on this bull and call it candy. | 萨姆 不要在牛粪上撒糖然后当它是糖 |
[59:22] | I’m sorry, Mike. | 对不起 迈克 |
[59:23] | I- I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[59:25] | If I couldn’t handle my friends informing on me, | 如果我不能应付我朋友告发我 |
[59:27] | I wouldn’t be in the business. The way I see it, | 我就不会在这里混了 我的看法是 |
[59:28] | better a friend than someone I don’t know. | 朋友好过一个我不认识的人 |
[59:33] | The way I see it, a friend would tell them | 我的看法是 我的朋友既会提供 |
[59:36] | just enough to make them happy but keep them | 让他们满意的信息又能让他们 |
[59:38] | out of my business. | 不妨碍我的行动 |
[59:40] | Hell, yeah, Mike, absolutely. | 真他妈对 迈克 当然的 |
[59:42] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[59:44] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[59:46] | I got to go take care of Pyne. | 我要对付派恩 |
[59:47] | You want me to come along? It’s the least I can do. | 你想要我一起去吗 这是我最起码能做的 |
[59:50] | No, I can handle it. | 不用了 我可以搞定 |
[59:53] | Good luck, Mike. | 祝你好运 迈克 |
[1:00:03] | When you work solo, it’s about prepping the ground. | 独自工作以意味着要布置好场地 |
[1:00:07] | Home-court advantage counts for a lot. | 主场优势尤其重要 |
[1:00:09] | You never know what’s going to happen. | 你永远不知道会发生什么 |
[1:00:11] | You prepare for everything. | 你要做好一切准备 |
[1:00:24] | Most bad guys expect you to just sit there | 大多数坏人会以为你干坐在那儿 |
[1:00:26] | and wait for them | 等着他们出现 |
[1:00:27] | like those are the rules or something. | 仿佛那就是规矩 |
[1:00:52] | Hello? Who’s this? | 你好 请问找谁 |
[1:00:55] | He’s there. | 他在家 |
[1:01:09] | Hi, there. | 你们好啊 |
[1:01:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:01:12] | Uh, Javier? He’s not here. | 哈维尔吗 他不在这里 |
[1:01:13] | Listen, we need to talk. | 听好了 我们需要谈一谈 |
[1:01:15] | I’m not screwing around. | 我不跟你扯淡 |
[1:01:16] | Where the hell is he? | 他丫的在哪里 |
[1:01:17] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[1:01:20] | Anything you need to say to him, you can say to me. | 你有话要说就找我 不用找他 |
[1:01:22] | I’m done talking, Mr. Westen. | 我的话已经说完了 韦斯顿先生 |
[1:01:24] | I don’t know how in the hell you got in my safe, | 我不知道你是怎么打开我的保险箱的 |
[1:01:25] | but I want to make it clear… | 但我要摆明一点 |
[1:01:28] | I will not be intimidated. | 我是不会被吓倒的 |
[1:01:29] | Well, neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[1:01:31] | By the way, you’re gonna have a hard time | 顺便说一句 想要爆我头的话 |
[1:01:32] | blowing my brains out with the safety on. | 不打开保险栓会变得很困难 |
[1:01:39] | Whoa, hey, the safety was off! | 哇 保险栓打开啦 |
[1:01:41] | What do you know… my mistake. | 你知道么 我的失误 |
[1:01:52] | Vince, what the hell? | 文斯 怎么回事 |
[1:02:13] | If you’re going to put prints on a gun, | 如果想要在在枪上印上一个人的指纹 |
[1:02:15] | sticking it into somebody’s hand isn’t going to do it. | 光是把它塞进别人手里是远远不够的 |
[1:02:17] | Any decent lawyer can explain prints on a gun. | 所有合格的律师都能解释枪上指纹的来源 |
[1:02:21] | But try explaining prints on the inside | 但怎么解释在扳机内部 |
[1:02:23] | of the trigger assembly. | 出现的指纹呢 |
[1:02:26] | Who… | 谁 |
[1:02:28] | Who was doing all the shooting? | 刚才谁开枪了 |
[1:02:30] | We have a special guest. | 我们的特别来宾 |
[1:02:31] | This bad boy! | 这个小坏蛋 |
[1:02:35] | 357 Magnum loaded with blanks, duct-taped to a flare. | 装了空弹的357马格南左轮 粘在信号弹上 |
[1:02:39] | Sounded like the real thing, didn’t it? | 听起来像真的枪声对吧 |
[1:02:43] | I need a hospital. | 我需要到医院去 |
[1:02:44] | In a sec. We’re talking. | 等一下 我们在说话呢 |
[1:02:45] | You shot your buddy here, Mr. Pyne. | 你开枪打中你的朋友 派恩先生 |
[1:02:47] | And this… | 而这个 |
[1:02:49] | This… | 它啊 |
[1:02:51] | This here is a crime lab’s wet dream. | 这可是罪案调查科梦寐以求的证物 |
[1:02:55] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:02:57] | In a second. I’m not done with my show-and-tell. | 等一下 我还没做完展示说明呢 |
[1:03:02] | Vincent, you’re gonna have to go over and take the kid. | 文森特 你去把那个孩子抓来 |
[1:03:04] | I don’t know what the hell else to do. | 我真不知道还能怎么办 |
[1:03:06] | That is you plotting a kidnapping. | 这是你在策划绑架 |
[1:03:08] | That’s hard time… | 苦日子 |
[1:03:09] | Federal time. | 诉讼的日子 |
[1:03:10] | That’s the rest of your life. | 将充斥你的余生 |
[1:03:12] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[1:03:13] | Vince here confesses to the robbery, | 文斯去自首承认实施了盗窃 |
[1:03:15] | Javier gets severance pay… | 哈维尔得到遣散费 |
[1:03:17] | Five years, with benefits and dental… | 5年 包括福利和牙科保险 |
[1:03:19] | That’s very important… And never sees your mug again. | 这很重要 不许再派手下对付他 |
[1:03:23] | And you know what, for Christmas, | 圣诞节快到了 |
[1:03:24] | throw in a college fund for David… How does that sound? | 为大卫成立上大学的基金 怎么样 |
[1:03:28] | Well, let’s get you out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[1:03:29] | This will be a murder weapon in 20 minutes | 否则20分钟后这会变成杀人凶器 |
[1:03:31] | if Vince doesn’t get to the hospital. | 如果文斯还不去医院的话 |
[1:03:33] | And the documents… | 那些文件 |
[1:03:35] | The financial information? | 那些财政资料 |
[1:03:37] | We’ll see how good of a boy you are, | 那得看你乖不乖了 |
[1:03:39] | cause I’ll be watching. | 因为我会一直监视你的 |
[1:03:51] | I cleaned up your place pretty well, | 我把你家打扫干净了 |
[1:03:52] | but you’re gonna have to replace the carpet. | 不过你还是得换一张地毯 |
[1:03:54] | But no one’s gonna bother you or your family again. | 但从今以后不会有人再找你或你家人的麻烦 |
[1:03:58] | You can go home. | 你可以回家了 |
[1:04:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:04:04] | I don’t… I don’t know how to say it, but… | 我 我都不知道说什么好了 |
[1:04:08] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:04:38] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:39] | Can I borrow your binoculars? | 我可以借用你们的望远镜吗 |
[1:04:43] | No, I know you got some in there, and you’re not using them | 我知道你们这里有 而且没在用 |
[1:04:45] | because you need them to see me, and I’m right here. So… | 因为你们用它来监视我 而我就在这里 |
[1:04:50] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[1:04:52] | Fight! Fight! | 打他 打他 |
[1:04:53] | Fight! Fight! | 打他 打他 |
[1:04:54] | As a spy, it doesn’t matter if you’re helping rebel forces | 作为间谍 帮助反叛军对抗独裁者 |
[1:04:57] | fight off a dictator or giving combat tips to a third-grader. | 或是向三年级小孩传授打架经验都一样 |
[1:05:02] | There’s nothing like helping the little guy kick some bully’s ass. | 没有什么比帮助小家伙教训坏蛋更好的事了 |
[1:05:17] | There’s nothing worse for a spook | 对间谍来说 |
[1:05:18] | than knowing you’re being played… | 没有比发现自己被戏弄了更糟的事了 |
[1:05:20] | Someone is pulling strings. | 有人在背后暗中观察你 |
[1:05:31] | Who? | 会是谁 |
[1:05:32] | Not some intelligence-agency bureaucrat in a cubicle. | 不是什么情报局办公室的人 |
[1:05:35] | This is someone with more style. | 而是更有性格的家伙 |
[1:05:38] | Not FBI, either. | 也不是联调局 |
[1:05:39] | They’re not this creative, | 他们不会这么有创意 |
[1:05:40] | and they don’t do surveillance on their own guys. | 而且他们不会监视自己人 |
[1:05:43] | This is someone who knows what he’s doing, | 这个人知道自己在做什么 |
[1:05:46] | someone who wants to send a message. | 一个想要传达信息的人 |
[1:05:49] | “Welcome to Miami.” | “欢迎来到迈阿密” |