英文名称:Buried
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:05] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:07] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[07:12] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[08:11] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[10:22] | Okay. What was it? What’s the number? What’s the number? | 号码是多少 号码是多少 |
[10:27] | 1 2 1… 1-2-1… | |
[10:30] | FUCK! | 我艹 |
[10:42] | Where is it? | 哪里去了 |
[11:07] | -MALE OPERATOR: 911. Please hold. -No! Wait! Please! | -911 请稍等 -不 等一下 求你了 |
[11:12] | -FEMALE OPERATOR: Yes. 911. -Hello. I’m buried. | -你好 911 -你好 我被埋了 |
[11:15] | You have to help me. You have to help me. I can’t breathe. | 你必须救我 我不能呼吸了 |
[11:17] | -Sir? -I’m buried in a coffin. Please, help. | -先生 -我被埋在了一个棺材里 请救救我 |
[11:19] | -Send someone to find me. -Sin slow down. | -请派人来找我 -请说慢点 |
[11:21] | -What is your name? -Paul. Paul Conroy. | -你的名字是什么? -保罗 保罗 康罗伊 |
[11:23] | Okay, Mn Conroy. Can you tell me your location? | 好的 康罗伊先生你能告诉我你的位置吗 |
[11:25] | I don’t know. I’m in a coffin. | 我不知道我在一个棺材中 |
[11:27] | I don’t know where. Please, help. I’m scared. | 我不知道在哪里请救救我 我好害怕 |
[11:29] | -You’re in a coffin? -Yes. | -你在一个棺材中? -是的 |
[11:31] | It’s like one of those old, wooden ones. | 就像那种老式的 木质的棺材 |
[11:33] | -Are you at a funeral home? -No. No. No. | -你在殡仪馆吗? -不 不 不 |
[11:35] | I don’t know. No. | 我其实不知道 |
[11:36] | (DISTORTED) How are you calling me right now? | 那你怎么给我打电话? |
[11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[11:38] | If you’re buried in a coffin, where are you calling me from? | 如果你被埋在棺材里 那你从哪里给我打电话 |
[11:42] | From a cell phone. There was an old cell phone in the coffin. | 用手机 棺材里有一个旧手机 |
[11:44] | -You’re calling me from your cell phone? -Yes. | -你用你的手机给我打电话? -是的 |
[11:46] | Yes. Yes. No, no. It’s not my cell phone, | 是的 是的不是 不是 这个不是我的手机 |
[11:48] | but, yes, I’m calling from a cell phone. | 但是 我确实用手机给你打的电话 |
[11:49] | There was a cell phone in the coffin when you climbed in? | 你爬进去棺材的时候里面有个手机? |
[11:52] | Yes. What? | 是的 什么? |
[11:55] | -I didn’t climb in, though. -How did you end up in the coffin, sir? | -我没有爬进来 -那你怎么进去棺材的 先生 |
[11:57] | -I was put here. -In the coffin? | -我是被放进来的 -在一个棺材里? |
[11:59] | Yes. Please, help. | 是的 请救救我 |
[12:02] | -And you’re saying the coffin is buried? -Yes. Yeah. | -你说棺材是被埋了的? -是的 |
[12:04] | I’m a truck driver. I’m an American. | 我是一个卡车司机 我是一个美国人 |
[12:08] | It’s hot in here, and I can’t breathe. | 这里很热 我不能呼吸了 |
[12:09] | -Please. -Do you know your location, sir? | -求求你了 -你知道你的位置吗 |
[12:12] | -I told you, somewhere in Iraq. Please, help. -Iraq? | -我告诉你了 在伊拉克的某地 请救我 -伊拉克? |
[12:15] | Yes. I’m a truck driver. I’m an American. I work for CRT. | 是的 我是一个卡车司机 一个美国人 为CRT工作 |
[12:18] | -Are you a soldier; sir? -No, please, you have to listen to me. | -你是一个军人吗 先生 -不 你必须听我说 |
[12:20] | I’m a truck driver. I’m an American. | 我是一个卡车司机 一个美国人 |
[12:22] | 我是一个在伊拉克工作的平民合同商我们在巴格达受到攻击 I抦 a civilian contractor working in Iraq. We were attacked in Baqubah. | |
[12:26] | And they… They shot all of them. | 然后 他们开枪杀了他们 |
[12:30] | -They shot who, sir? -All of the other drivers. | -他们杀了谁? -其他司机 |
[12:33] | And you are saying this happened in Iraq? The country? | 你说这些都发生在伊拉克?那个国家? |
[12:35] | Yeah. Please, listen to me, okay? Listen to me. | 是的 请认真听我说 |
[12:37] | They gave me a safety number and it was in my wallet, and I don’t know where it is now. | 他们给了我一个安全号码在我钱包里 但是现在我不知道哪去了 |
[12:41] | Mr Conroy this is 911 emergency in Youngstown, Ohio. | 康罗伊先生 这里是俄亥俄州的扬斯敦911 |
[12:46] | -Ohio? -Yes, sir. | -俄亥俄州? -是的 |
[12:47] | I’m not sure exactly how you called here if you’re in another country but if you’d like, | 我不知道你是怎么从另外一个国家打电话到这里的 |
[12:51] | I can patch you through to the sheriff’s department. | 如果你想要 我可以帮你转接县郡治安部 |
[12:53] | You don’t understand. Forget it. | 你不明白 算了 |
[13:04] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[13:20] | Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 接电话 接电话 |
[13:24] | Pick up. | 接电话 |
[13:28] | SHANE: Thanks for calling the Conroys. We’re not home right now. | 感谢致电康罗伊一家 我们现在不在家 |
[13:31] | Please leave a message after the beep. Thanks! | 请在B声后留言 谢谢 |
[13:34] | Yeah, Linda. Linda, honey, it’s me. | 琳达 琳达 亲爱的 是我 |
[13:36] | I need you… I need you… I need you to contact the National Guard right away, | 我需要你马上联系国民警卫队 |
[13:40] | or the Pentagon. | 或者五角大楼 |
[13:42] | Tell them that we were attacked in the Diyala province, in Baqubah. | 告诉他们我们在巴格达的迪亚拉省受到攻击 |
[13:46] | They need to find me. Okay? | 他们需要找到我 |
[13:48] | Please, baby, you’ve got to help them find me. | 求求你 宝贝 你必须帮助他们找到我 |
[13:59] | -Hi, this is Linda. -No! | -我是琳达 -不 |
[14:01] | Please leave a message. Thanks and have a great day. | 请留下你的口信 祝你有愉快的一天 |
[14:04] | Linda! Linda, I need you to call me right away, okay? | 琳达 琳达 我需要你马上打电话给我 |
[14:06] | Call me at this number. It’s an absolute emergency. | 打这个电话给我 万分火急 |
[14:09] | Call me at the number that comes up on your screen right away. Okay? | 打你手机上显示的这个号码 好吗 |
[14:12] | I don’t know what the hell is going on, but… | 我不知道他妈的到底发生了什么 但是 |
[14:15] | …I’m buried in a box. | 我被埋在了一个棺材里 |
[14:18] | I’m buried in a box. | 我被埋在了一个棺材里 |
[14:22] | I can’t breathe in here. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[14:25] | Call me whenever you can. Please, baby. | 收到后请马上打给我 求你了 |
[15:18] | OPERATOR: What city and state, please? | 哪个州哪个城市? |
[15:20] | I don’t know. The FBI, wherever they are. | 我不知道 只要是FBI就行 |
[15:22] | 你想联系哪个指定的城市吗? Do you have a specific city you抎 like to be connected to? | |
[15:24] | Anywhere. Any city. Just connect me to the FBI. | 随便哪个都行只要是FBI就行 |
[15:27] | Sir; I have FBI Held of Hoes listed in Boston, | 先生 可以帮你转接的有波士顿 |
[15:29] | Chicago, New York, Philadelphia… | 芝加哥 纽约 费城.. |
[15:32] | -It doesn’t matter. -New Haven… | -无所谓 -纽黑文市的FBI |
[15:34] | Any city, anywhere. Just connect me, please. | 随便哪个城市 只要帮我转接 求你了 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry, sir; but i’m not allowed to do that. | 不好意思 先生 但是我们不能那么做 |
[15:37] | -Chicago! Fine? Chicago! Okay? -There’s no need to be rude, sir. | -芝加哥 行了吧 芝加哥 行吗? -没必要这么生气 先生 |
[15:41] | Please, hold for your number | 请稍等 |
[15:43] | The number you requested… | 你拨打的号码 |
[15:45] | 3-1-2 3-1-2 | |
[15:48] | 4-2-1 4-2-1 | |
[15:52] | 6-7-0-0 6-7-0-0 | |
[15:57] | can be connected for an additional charge of 25 cents | 要额外收取25美分的费用 |
[16:02] | by pressing the number 1. | 按1键 |
[16:09] | Chicago field office. Special Agent Harris. | 芝加哥办公室 哈里斯特别探员 |
[16:11] | -Is this the FBI? -Yes, it is, sir. | -是联邦调查局吗? -是的 先生 |
[16:13] | Okay. I’m calling from Iraq. | 好的 我从伊拉克电话过来的 |
[16:15] | I’m buried in the desert somewhere. I need you to help me. | 我被埋在了沙漠的某个地方 我需要你救我 |
[16:16] | Whoa. Whoa. Sin slow down. | 哇哇 请说慢点 |
[16:18] | -When were you in Iraq? -Now. | -你什么时候在伊拉克? -现在 |
[16:20] | Now. I’m there now. I’m a truck driver. | 我现在就在伊拉克 我是一个卡车司机 |
[16:21] | I work for CRT. I’ve been here for nine months. | 我为CRT工作 我来这里9个月了 |
[16:24] | -May I have your name, please, sir? -it’s Paul Conroy. | -请问你的名字是什么? -保罗 康罗伊 |
[16:27] | Paul Conroy. | 保罗 康罗伊 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:30] | Okay Paul, explain to me what’s going on. | 好的 保罗 跟我解释下到底怎么了 |
[16:32] | All right, all right. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[16:35] | All right, me and a convoy of other drivers | 好的 我和另外一队司机 |
[16:38] | were delivering some kitchen supplies to a community center. | 我们运送一些厨房用品去一个社区中心 |
[16:41] | And then some kids, they started throwing rocks at the trucks. | 然后有一群孩子 他们朝我们卡车上扔石头 |
[16:45] | And then, an IED went off up ahead and it blew up one of the other trucks. | 然后 有个路边炸弹在前面炸毁了其中一辆卡车 |
[16:51] | And then these guys, they came out from behind the houses | 然后有一群人从屋子后面跑出来 |
[16:53] | and they started shooting everyone right there on the street. | 他们开始朝着街上的人开枪 |
[16:56] | -Were you shot at? -I don’t know. | -你中枪了吗? -我不知道 |
[16:59] | I don’t know. I was way in the back of the convoy. | 我不知道 我在车队的很后面 |
[17:01] | I guess I got hit in the head by one of the other… | 我猜我被人用石头砸到了头 |
[17:04] | By one of the rocks and I blacked out, and that’s the last thing that I remember. | 然后我昏迷了 这就是我最后记得的事 |
[17:07] | And then I woke up here, tied up, in a coffin. | 然后我就在这个棺材醒来 被绑着 |
[17:11] | -Who put you there? -I guess whoever ambushed us. | -谁把你放在里面? -我想应该是伏击我们的那些人 |
[17:13] | -A bunch of kids? -No. No, no, no, no, no. | -一群小孩? -不 不 不 |
[17:15] | Some kids, the kids, they threw the rocks at us. | 那些孩子 他们朝我们扔石头 |
[17:18] | These guys, some Iraqis, some insurgents. I don’t fucking know. | 那几个男人 应该是伊拉克人 或许是叛乱者 我他妈怎么知道 |
[17:22] | They just… They popped out and they started shooting everybody… | 他们突然跳出来就开始朝 |
[17:24] | -right there on the street. -I thought you said they didn’t shoot at you. | -街上的人们扫射 -我想你说过他们没有射到你 |
[17:27] | They didn’t! I don’t know. They shot them! | 是没有 他们杀了他们 |
[17:28] | Sin you’re gonna have to stop shouting. | 不要再那里大吵大喊了 |
[17:30] | I’m shouting because you’re not listening to me! | 我会大喊大叫是因为你没有认真听我说 |
[17:32] | I need you to help me! | 我需要你来救我 |
[17:35] | Okay. Okay, okay. I got it. | 好的 好的 我明白了 |
[17:39] | Can you trace the call? GPS or something? | 你能跟踪这个电话吗?GPS之类的 |
[17:44] | Why is it that they didn’t shoot you? | 为什么他们没有开枪射你 |
[17:48] | I don’t know. I have no idea. They didn’t. That’s all I know. | 我不知道 我只知道他们没有对我开枪 |
[17:53] | What’s your social security number, Paul? | 你的社会保险号是多少 保罗 |
[17:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:58] | Why? Who cares? | 什么 谁在意这个 |
[18:01] | I’m buried in the middle of the fucking desert, | 我被埋在了沙漠中间 |
[18:02] | who cares what my social security number is? | 谁他妈还在意我的社保号是多少 |
[18:04] | I’m an American citizen. Just send someone to find me. Please! | 我是一个美国公民 派人过来救我 |
[18:08] | Do you have any idea where… | 你知道你在哪里… |
[18:10] | What? Hold on, hold on. I can’t hear you. | 什么?等等 我听不到你 |
[18:12] | What did you… Hold on, hold on. No, no, no. I can’t… | 你说…等等…我不能… |
[18:17] | Shit! | 操 |
[18:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[18:29] | Come on. | 快 |
[18:51] | Thank you for calling Crestin, Roland and Thomas. | 欢迎致电克里斯汀 罗兰 汤玛士公司 |
[18:52] | How may I direct your call? | 我能帮你转接给谁? |
[18:54] | Somebody. I need to talk to somebody right away. | 谁都行 我需要跟人说话 |
[18:56] | -It’s an emergency. -Who is this, please? | -这是紧急情况 -请问你是谁? |
[18:58] | It’s Paul Conroy. | 我是保罗 康罗伊 |
[18:59] | I’m a driver for you guys. I’m calling from Iraq. | 我是为你们工作的司机 我从伊拉克打电话来 |
[19:02] | -My convoy was attacked. -Sin if this is a crisis situation, | -我的车队被袭击了 -如果这是紧急情况 |
[19:04] | you need to contact the safety number you were… | 你要拨打分配给你的安全号码 |
[19:06] | I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:07] | I don’t have it anymore. The people took it. | 我没有那个号码 那群人把它拿走了 |
[19:09] | Who took it, sir? | 谁拿走了? |
[19:10] | I don’t… I don’t know. The Iraqis, I think. I blacked out. | 我不知道 我想是伊拉克人 我昏过去了 |
[19:13] | I’m going to ,out you through to Alan Davenport. | 我将把你的电话转给阿兰 达文普 |
[19:16] | -Who’s that? -Director of personnel. Please hold. | -那是谁? -人事主管 请稍等 |
[19:19] | Personnel? No, no, no, no! Wait, wait, wait! | 人事?不 不 不 请等等 |
[19:25] | At CRT, we work with our clients | 在CRT公司 我们和顾客一起工作 |
[19:27] | to provide effective and sustainable solutions | 为他们在快速增长的全球经济遇见的挑战 |
[19:30] | to the challenges they face in our fast-growing, global economy. | 提供有效的和可持续的解决办法 |
[19:35] | You’ve reached Alan Davenport, | 你拨打的是克里斯汀 罗兰 汤玛士公司 |
[19:37] | Personnel Director at Crestin, Roland and Thomas. | 人事部主管 阿兰 达文普 |
[19:39] | Please leave your name and number at the tone, | 请在B声后留下你的名字和电话 |
[19:41] | and I will return your call as soon as possible. | 我会尽快给你回电 |
[19:44] | This is Paul Conroy. I’m from Hastings, Michigan. | 我是保罗 康罗伊 我来自密歇根州的黑斯廷斯 |
[19:47] | I’m a driver for CRT. | 我是CRT公司的司机 |
[19:48] | My convoy was ambushed by terrorists, or insurgents. I don’t know. | 我的车队被恐怖分子还是叛乱者伏击了 |
[19:52] | I don’t know who it was. And I’m stuck. | 我不知道是谁 我被困住了 |
[19:54] | I’m buried in a coffin in the ground, and I need help. | 我被埋在地下的一个棺材里 我需要帮助 |
[19:57] | Please send help. I’m begging you. | 求求你派人过来救我 |
[20:00] | I think I’m in Baqubah in the Diyala province. | 我想我在迪亚拉省巴格达附近 |
[20:02] | I’m not sure. Please. Please send help right away. | 我不大清楚 请马上派人过来救我 |
[20:05] | I can’t breathe in here. I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[20:07] | I didn’t know who else to call. Please, send… | 我不知道我还能打给谁 请救… |
[20:10] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 我操 |
[20:13] | FUCK! | 我操 |
[21:51] | Come on. | 快 |
[22:04] | Hello? Is anybody there? | 喂 有人在吗 |
[22:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:12] | -Hello? -JABIR: Breathe no breathe, American? | -喂?-呼吸还是不呼吸 美国人? |
[22:15] | -Breathe no breathe? -Wait, wait. Hold… Hold on. | -呼吸还是不呼吸? -等等 |
[22:17] | I don’t know what you’re saying. Who is this? | 我不知道你在说什么 你是谁 |
[22:19] | American can breathe no breathe? | 美国人能呼吸还是能不呼吸? |
[22:20] | No, I can’t breathe. Please get me out of here. | 我不能呼吸 请把我弄出去 |
[22:23] | -Get out? -Yeah, yeah. Get me out. | -出去? -是 是 让我出去 |
[22:24] | Get me out. Please help. | 让我出去 救救我 |
[22:26] | -Soldier -No, no. I’m not a soldier. | -军人 -不 不 我不是军人 |
[22:28] | I’m a truck driver. Just a contractor. | 我是一个卡车司机 只是一个合同商而已 |
[22:31] | -Contractor? -Yeah, yeah, a contractor. | -合同商? -是 合同商 |
[22:33] | That’s all. No soldier. | 就这样 不是军人 |
[22:35] | -Blackwater -No. Not for Blackwater. | -布莱克沃特 -不 不是布莱克沃特 |
[22:37] | I’m not a security contractor. I’m just a truck driver. That’s all. | 我不是安保合同商 我只是一个卡车司机 |
[22:40] | -You American? -Yeah. | -你是美国人? -是的 |
[22:43] | Then you soldier | 那就是军人 |
[22:48] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[22:52] | I’m here, unarmed. But you still shot at us. | 我们没有武器 但是你们仍然向我们开枪 |
[22:56] | In head and in throat, so you tell no more lies. | 你们的头和喉咙 所以不要再说谎了 |
[22:59] | No, I’m not lying. We were all drivers. | 不 我们没有说谎 我们全都是司机 |
[23:02] | -Drive what? -Trucks. Trucks. | -什么司机? -卡车 卡车司机 |
[23:05] | The trucks you see driving around with supplies. | 那些装满补给品的卡车 |
[23:07] | That’s me. That’s us. That’s all. Not a soldier. Truck driver. | 那就是我 就是我们 我们不是军人 只是卡车司机 |
[23:11] | -Five million, money. -What? | -五百万 钱 -什么? |
[23:13] | Five million, money tonight, 9:00 p.m., or you stay. Buried like dog. | 今晚9点给我五百万 否则你就像狗一样埋在那里 |
[23:19] | -$5 million? From who? -Your family. | -五百万美金 找谁要? -你家庭 |
[23:22] | My family doesn’t have $5 million. If they did, I wouldn’t be here. | 我家人没有五百万 如果他们有 我就不会在这里了 |
[23:27] | From embassy. | 从美国大使馆要 |
[23:30] | I don’t know. Yeah, yeah, from the embassy. | 是是是 从大使馆要 |
[23:34] | If you let me out of here, they’ll pay you the money. Yeah. | 如果你让我从这里出来 他们会给你钱 |
[23:37] | 9:00 p.m., five million, money. | 今晚9点 五百万 |
[26:53] | Oh, God. What’s your number? | 天啊 你的号码是多少 |
[27:05] | -OPERATOR: What city and listing, please? -Hastings, Michigan. | -哪个城市? -密歇根州哈斯廷斯 |
[27:07] | I’m looking for Donna Mitchell. | 我找多纳 米切尔 |
[27:12] | I have two Donna Mitchells, sir. | 这里有两个多纳 米切尔 |
[27:14] | One on Federal Road and one on Ardmore Avenue. | 一个在联邦路 一个在阿德摩尔林荫道 |
[27:17] | Ardmore Avenue. I think. No. Shit! | 阿德摩尔林荫道 我想是这个 不 操 |
[27:21] | I don’t know. Yeah, just give me that one. | 我不知道 就给我那个吧 |
[27:23] | -Ardmore Avenue? -Yes, Ardmore Avenue. | -阿德摩尔林荫道? -是的 阿德摩尔林荫道 |
[27:25] | Please hold for your number | 请记住你要的号码 |
[27:28] | The number you requested… | 你拨打的号码… |
[27:30] | 269-148 269-148 | |
[27:34] | 1998 can be… | 1998 马上… |
[27:43] | Come on. | 快 |
[27:45] | Where is everybody? | 人呢 |
[27:51] | -DONNA: Hello? -Donna, it’s Paul. | -你好? -多纳 我是保罗 |
[27:53] | -Hey. How’s it going? -Okay. | -嘿 最近怎样 -还好 |
[27:55] | I need to talk to Linda. She’s not answering her phone. | 我想要跟琳达说话 她没有接我的电话 |
[27:59] | I’ve got a problem. | 我遇见难题了 |
[28:00] | I’ve been held hostage by a group of guys that… | 我被一群人抓住为人质了 |
[28:01] | Fooled you. I’m not really home. | 骗你的 我其实不在家 |
[28:04] | But if you leave a message, i’ll get back to you as soon as I get in. Bye-bye. | 但是如果你留下口信 我会尽快给你回电 拜拜 |
[28:08] | Donna, I need to talk to Linda. It’s an absolute emergency. | 多纳 我需要跟琳达说话 情况万分火急 |
[28:12] | Have her call me. Use star 69 to find out the number of this phone | 让她打给我 用来电显示的号码 |
[28:14] | and have her call me at this number, okay? | 然后让她打给我 好吗 |
[28:16] | -DONNA: Paul? -Donna. | -保罗? -多纳 |
[28:18] | -What do you want? -I need to talk to Linda. Where is she? | -你想要什么? -我需要跟琳达说话 她在哪里 |
[28:20] | I don’t know. I haven ‘t talked to her all day. Call her cell. .. | 我不知道 我一天没和他说话了 打她手机试试 |
[28:22] | -Are you at your computer right now? -Yeah. Why? | -你在你电脑边吗? -是的 怎么了 |
[28:25] | Okay, I need you to look up a number for me to the State Department. | 好 我需要你帮我找个政府部门的号码 |
[28:28] | Paul, I was just heading out to the supermarket. I really… | 保罗 我正要去超市 我真的… |
[28:30] | Please, please, please. Just look up the number for me. | 求你了 就帮我找个电话号码 |
[28:32] | -ls everything all right? -No! Everything is not all right! | -一切都好吗? -不 一切都不好 |
[28:34] | -Just look up the number for me. -Don ‘t fucking yell at me… | -就帮我找个电话号码 -不要对我喊叫 |
[28:36] | -I’m not yelling at you, Donna. -Yes, you are. | -我没有对你喊叫 多纳 -不 你有 |
[28:38] | No, I’m not. Just get me the fucking number! | 不 我没有 快给我他妈的电话号码 |
[28:41] | Get me the number! Get me the fucking number! | 给我电话号码 给我他妈的电话号码 |
[28:44] | FUCK! | 操 |
[28:46] | You stupid fucking cunt! | 你他妈的婊子 |
[28:49] | FUCK! | 操 |
[28:50] | Fuck you, bitch! Fuck you! | 操 婊子 |
[28:53] | Fuck you! | 操 |
[29:17] | -DONNA: What? -Donna, I’m very sorry that I yelled at you. | -什么? -多纳 我真的很抱歉我对你喊叫 |
[29:21] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不应该这么做 |
[29:23] | But I’m only going to ask you one more time to get me this number, | 我最后求你一次给我那个电话号码 |
[29:25] | and if you don’t, I’m gonna die. | 否则 我会死的 |
[29:28] | -What? -Please, I don’t have time to explain. | -什么? -求求你 我没有时间解释了 |
[29:30] | -The number. -Okay, hold on. | -那个号码 -好吧 等等 |
[29:37] | -Okay. State Department. -Yeah . | -好 政府部门 -是的 |
[29:39] | -202 -202 -It’s 202… -202. | |
[29:42] | -134… -134. -134… -134. | |
[29:44] | -4 750. -4750? -4 750. -4750? | |
[29:48] | -Yeah. -Okay. Fuck you. | -好了 -好的 去死吧 |
[29:59] | MAN: United States Department of State. | 美国政府 |
[30:01] | I’m an American citizen, working in Iraq. I’ve been taken hostage. | 我是一个在伊拉克工作的美国公民 我被绑架了 |
[30:03] | -I need to speak to someone right away. -Where are you calling from, sir? | -我需要跟某人谈谈 -你从哪里打电话来 先生 |
[30:06] | From Iraq. I’m a truck driver. | 从伊拉克 我是一个卡车司机 |
[30:08] | I work for CRT. Crestin, Roland and Thomas. | 为克里斯汀 罗兰 汤玛士公司工作 |
[30:10] | My convoy was attacked and I’m being held for ransom. | 我的车队被袭击了然后我被抓住了 |
[30:12] | -Are the kidnappers with you? -No. I’m buried somewhere. | -绑匪跟你在一起吗? -不 我被埋在某个地方 |
[30:15] | -You’re buried? -Yeah. Yeah, in a coffin. | -你被埋了? -是的 在一个棺材里 |
[30:17] | It’s a wooden box, an old wooden coffin. | 这是一个木制的箱子 一个老式的木制棺材 |
[30:19] | Did you try contacting the military out there? | 你有尝试联系外面的军队吗? |
[30:21] | They gave me a number to call, a safety number. | 他们给了一个安全号码给我 |
[30:24] | -But the people took it. -The people holding you hostage? | -但是绑匪拿走了 -他们挟持你为人质? |
[30:26] | -Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. -I don’t know. | -是的 是的 -我不知道 |
[30:28] | -Hold on. Let me connect you… -No, don’t put me on hold! No! | -稍等 我帮你转接….-不 不要让我等 |
[30:41] | -Rebecca Browning. -Hello? | -丽贝卡 布朗宁 -你好? |
[30:42] | Yes, hello. I was just informed of your situation. | 你好 我刚被告知你的情况 |
[30:44] | Yeah, my situation. | 是的 我的情况 |
[30:46] | I’m running out of time and you guys keep putting me on hold. | 我快没有时间了 但是你们的人一直让我等 |
[30:48] | -What the hell is wrong with you? -I’m sorry. | -你他妈怎么了 -对不起 |
[30:49] | Don’t be sorry. Just help me. | 不要道歉 救我 |
[30:50] | I just have a few questions for you, Mn Conroy. | 我有几个问题想问你 康罗伊先生 |
[30:52] | -You’ve got to be kidding me. -it’s important that I get this information. | -你肯定在开玩笑 -了解这些信息对我们 |
[30:55] | -对我们营救你非常重要 -等等 -It抣l help make a rescue attempt… -Wait, wait. Hold on, hold on. Wait, wait. | |
[30:58] | -How do you know my name? -I’m sorry? | -你怎么知道我的名字? -什么? |
[31:00] | My name, I didn’t give it to you. I didn’t give it to the other guy either. | 我的名字 我没有告诉你 我也没有告诉那个男人 |
[31:05] | What’s going on right now? | 到底是怎么了 |
[31:08] | We received a call from a representative at CRT. You left him a message? | 我们收到了CRT公司代表的电话 你给他留了口信? |
[31:11] | -Yeah? -He contacted us right away. | -是的 -他马上联系了我们 |
[31:13] | So if you know what the hell is going on, | 所以你知道怎么回事吧 |
[31:14] | then what have you done to get me out of here? | 那你们做了什么来救我出去 |
[31:15] | Well, there ‘s little we can do from Washington. | 我们从华盛顿能做到的不多 |
[31:18] | So that’s it? I’m just supposed to sit here and rot | 那只能这样了?因为你能做的不多 |
[31:20] | because there’s little you can do? | 我只能在这里等着腐烂而死? |
[31:21] | -No. -Then what? | -不是的 -那怎样? |
[31:22] | I need to know where you were when your convoy was ambushed. | 我需要知道你的车队在何时何地被伏击 |
[31:25] | -In Baqubah, in the Diyala province. -Okay. | -在迪亚拉省的巴格达 -好的 |
[31:27] | And has contact been made with the kidnappers? | 绑匪有和你联系吗 |
[31:29] | Yeah. The guy says he wants $5 million by 9:00 tonight. | 有 他们说今晚9点前要500万美金 |
[31:32] | Okay or else… | 好的 然后呢… |
[31:34] | Or else he’ll take me to SeaWorld. | 然后他会带我去海洋世界 |
[31:36] | -What the hell do you think, lady? -We’ll do everything we can. | -你他妈到底在想什么 小姐 -我们会尽我们最大的努力 |
[31:40] | So you’ll pay them then? Yeah? | 那你们会付款吗? |
[31:42] | -No. That we can’t do. -Wait, wait. Why? | -不 我们不能那么做 -等等 为什么 |
[31:44] | It’s the policy of the United States government | 这是美国政府的政策 |
[31:46] | to not negotiate with terrorists. | 永远不跟恐怖分子谈判 |
[31:47] | Not the policy of the United States government? | 不要跟我讲美国政府的政策 |
[31:49] | Lady, come on! | 小姐 求你了 |
[31:50] | You’re sitting in an air conditioned office, this is easy for you to say. | 你坐在有空调的办公室里 你说的简单 |
[31:53] | You’re not the one stuck in a coffin, buried in the goddamn desert! | 你不是那个被困在棺材里埋在沙漠中央的那个人 |
[31:56] | -I understand your frustration… -Frustration? | -我理解你的沮丧…-沮丧? |
[31:59] | Lady, I’m going to fucking die in here. Understand that? | 小姐 我他妈会死在这里 你明白吗? |
[32:09] | -Hello? -I’m here. | -喂? -我在 |
[32:11] | Then say something. Tell me how you can get me out of here. | 那就说点什么 告诉我你怎么让我离开这里 |
[32:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:15] | What’s the number on the phone that you’re calling from? | 你的电话号码多少 |
[32:17] | -I don’t Know. Did it come up on your end? -No. it’s listed as unavailable. | -我不知道 你那边没有显示吗?-没有 这边显示保密 |
[32:20] | Tell me this, can you remember a number? | 告诉我 你记得电话号码吗 |
[32:23] | Yeah. No. I have a… I have a pencil. | 是的 我有 我有一条铅笔 |
[32:25] | -Okay write this down. -Okay, just a sec. | -写下这个 -好的 等等 |
[32:29] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好的 继续 |
[32:30] | -410… -Yeah. | -410 -好 |
[32:32] | …195… …195… | |
[32:34] | -5453. -5453. -5453. -5453. | |
[32:36] | -Who’s that? -That’s Dan Brenner | -那是谁?-那是丹 布伦娜 |
[32:38] | He’s the commander of the hostage working group over in Iraq. | 他是伊拉克人质解救小组的指挥官 |
[32:43] | Hostage working group? | 人质解救小组? |
[32:45] | Formed it in 2004 to deal with situations such as yours. | 在2004年成立来解决类似你这样处境的人 |
[32:48] | Situations. I love how you keep calling it that. | 处境我喜欢你这样描述 |
[32:52] | -Did you write down the number? -Yeah. | -你有记下来吗? -有 |
[32:53] | Good. Now, just hold on, I ‘ll connect you with him now. | 好的 请稍等 我会将你转接给他 |
[32:56] | -He should be expecting you. -What about the news? I wanna call them. | -他应该在等你电话会 -新闻媒体怎样 我想打给他们 |
[32:58] | No, don’t call the news. | 不 不要打给媒体 |
[33:00] | -I repeat, do not contact the news. -Why? | -我重复 不要联系新闻媒体 -为什么 |
[33:01] | -It will only complicate things further.. -That’s bullshit. | -这只会让情况更加糟糕 -屁话 |
[33:03] | -You’re just covering your own ass. -No, I’m covering yours. | -你只是想掩盖你们的不作为 -不 我只是为了保护你 |
[33:05] | You don’t go looking for something you don’t know is missing. | 你不去找某样东西 你就不知道它不见了 |
[33:07] | Everyone who needs to know about this does. | 每个人都需要知道我到底怎样了 |
[33:08] | -I need all the help I can get. -We are running out of time, Paul. | -我需要一切帮助 -我们快没时间了 保罗 |
[33:10] | That’s why you need to contact Dan Brenner right away. | 所以你要马上联系丹 布伦娜 |
[33:14] | Fine. | 好 |
[33:16] | I’m transferring you now. | 我马上转接你 |
[33:40] | -Brenner -Dan Brenner? | -布伦娜 -丹 布伦娜? |
[33:42] | -ls this Paul Conroy? -Yeah, yeah, it’s me. It’s Paul. | -是保罗 康罗伊吗? -是的 我是保罗 |
[33:44] | Paul, I was informed of what’s going on. | 保罗 我刚被告知你的情况 |
[33:46] | I want you to know that we’re already working on trying to get you out of there. | 我希望你知道我们早已经正在想法救你了 |
[33:49] | Thank you, God. | 谢谢 上帝 |
[33:51] | I was told that we have until 9:00 p. m. ls that right? | 我被告知截止时间是今晚9点 对吗? |
[33:54] | -That’s what he said. -All right. | -那就是绑匪说的 -好的 |
[33:55] | That doesn’t give us a whole lot of time. | 我们的时间不多 |
[33:57] | And just so I have this right, the kidnappers buried you in the ground? | 那些绑匪把你埋在了地下? |
[34:00] | Yeah. It’s an old, wooden coffin. | 是的 是一个老的木制棺材 |
[34:01] | Okay my guess is that since you’re able to get a cell signal, | 所以我猜你的手机能够收到信号 |
[34:04] | -you’re no more than a few feet underground. -Yeah, I don’t know. Maybe. | -你被埋的应该只有几尺深而已 -是啊 我不知道 应该是吧 |
[34:07] | What about battery life? How much does the phone have left? | 你的手机电量怎样?还能维持多长时间 |
[34:10] | -It’s just less than half. -Okay you have to conserve that battery. | -只剩下一半了 -好的 你必须省着点用 |
[34:15] | Our best bet of finding you by tracking your cell signal. | 我们最大的希望是通过跟踪你的手机找到你 |
[34:18] | -ls the ringer set on a sound or vibrate? -Vibrate. | -铃声是设置在响铃还是震动状态? -震动 |
[34:21] | I need you to press and hold down the asterisk key | 我需要你按住*号键不放 |
[34:23] | to change it to a ring tone. It will use less power | 转为响铃状态 这样比较节约电 |
[34:26] | -What about my Zippo? -You have a lighter? | -那我的zippo呢?-你有一个打火机? |
[34:29] | -Yeah. -Use it to look around for markings, | -是的 -用它来找找附近的标记 |
[34:31] | logo, whatever you can find. -Won’t it use up oxygen? | 商标之类的 -这会燃烧掉氧气吗? |
[34:33] | Don ‘t worry about that now. Just try to find… | 现在不用担心这个 试试找找 |
[34:35] | -It’s just so dark in here without it. -I understand, Paul. | -没有打火机这里好暗好暗 -我理解 保罗 |
[34:37] | Try to find anything in there that might indicate where that coffin was made. | 试试找出能够象征棺材产地的标记 |
[34:41] | -You guys have to hurry. -We’re working as fast as we can, Paul. | -你们要尽快 -我们已经在尽我们最大的努力了 保罗 |
[34:45] | Do you Know if there were any other survivors? | 你知道还有生还者吗? |
[34:46] | -From your convoy? -Yeah . | -你的车队的人吗? -是的 |
[34:48] | Still unclear at this point. | 这点还不清楚 |
[34:51] | I just wanted to do right by my family. That’s all. | 我仅仅只是想做些对我家庭有用的事 |
[34:53] | I didn’t know it was going to be like this out here. | 我不知道会发生今天这样的事 |
[34:57] | I don’t think any of us did. | 我想没人能预料到 |
[35:03] | -That’s him. He’s calling. -The kidnapper? | -是他 他打来了 -绑匪? |
[35:04] | -Yeah. What should I do? -You know his number? | -是的 我该怎么办 -你知道他的号码? |
[35:06] | -Yeah. -Give it to me. | -是的 -给我 |
[35:07] | -Okay. What about the call? -Give me the number first. | -好的 那这通电话怎么办 -先给我电话号码 |
[35:09] | -He’s going to hang up. -Take the call. | -他要挂掉了 -接电话 |
[35:10] | -I… Okay. -That’s okay, just take the call. | -我…好吧 -没事 接电话 |
[35:13] | Hello! Hello. | 喂 喂 |
[35:16] | JABIR: Two hour; four minute. | 2小时4分钟 |
[35:20] | -You have to give me more time. -You talk to embassy? | -你需要给我多点时间 -你跟大使馆说了吗 |
[35:23] | -Give the money? -Yeah, yeah. I talked to someone. | -给钱? -是的 我跟其他人说了 |
[35:25] | The government. They said that they won’t pay the money. | 政府说他们不会付钱 |
[35:27] | -No pay? -No. | -不给钱? -不给 |
[35:28] | They said they don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 他们说不和恐怖分子谈判 |
[35:30] | Terrorists? I am terrorist? | 恐怖分子?我是恐怖分子? |
[35:33] | Yeah. Yeah. You’re a terrorist, you son of a bitch. | 是的 你是恐怖分子 你就是个兔崽子 |
[35:37] | You terrified, so I am terrorist? | 你害怕了 所以我就是恐怖分子? |
[35:40] | What did I ever do to you? | 我对你做了什么 |
[35:42] | -Ever do? -Yeah. | -做了什么? -是啊 |
[35:45] | Yeah. I’m here because it’s a job, to make money. | 我来这里是因为工作 我要赚钱 |
[35:49] | -That’s it. -I have job until you come. | -就这样 -你来之前我有工作 |
[35:52] | -Now my family have nothing. -That’s not my fault! | -现在我的家庭什么都没有了 -那不是我的错 |
[35:54] | 9/11 was not my fault, but you still here. | 911不是我的错 但是你们来了 |
[35:57] | Saddam was not my fault, but you still here. | 萨达姆不是我的错 你们又来了 |
[35:59] | I told you, I’m only here to work. To help rebuild. | 我告诉过你 我来这里是为了工作 是帮助重建 |
[36:02] | Rebuild what you destroyed. | 重建你们破坏掉的 |
[36:03] | Stop! Stop! Just please, stop! I’m just a guy. I’m just a truck driver. Okay? | 停下来吧 求你了 我仅仅是一个卡车司机而已 |
[36:08] | I’m nobody that makes decisions about anything. | 我没有权力做任何决定 |
[36:09] | I just want to go home. | 我只是想回家 |
[36:17] | Hello? | 喂? |
[36:19] | -You make video. Ransom video. -Yeah, yeah! | -你拍视频 要求赎金视频 -好 好 |
[36:22] | I’ll make a video. If you let me go, I’ll make a video. | 如果你让我走 我会拍个视频 |
[36:24] | No. You make video now. | 不 你现在就拍 |
[36:26] | -What? How? -Use video on phone. | -什么?现在? -用手机摄像头 |
[36:29] | Near foot. You read note near foot in box. | 纸条在你脚边 |
[36:34] | -I don’t see it. -Near foot. | -我没看到 -在你脚边 |
[36:37] | -Read note inside box. -Okay, okay. | -从盒子里面念纸条内容 -好的 好的 |
[36:39] | -If I make the video, you let me go? -Only if we get money. | -如果我拍了视频 你们让我走? -除非我们收到了钱 |
[36:43] | Nobody’s going to pay $5 million for me. | 没人会为了我给这500万美金的 |
[36:46] | We take less. One million, money. | 那我们拿少点 100万 |
[36:49] | If they pay, you’ll let me go? | 如果他们付钱 你会让我走? |
[36:52] | One million, money. | 100万 |
[41:04] | SHANE: Thanks for calling the Conroys. We’re not home right now. | 感谢致电康罗伊一家 我们现在不在家 |
[41:07] | Please leave a message after the beep. Thanks! | 请在B声后留言 谢谢 |
[41:12] | We’re sorry, your call cannot be completed. Please, dial again. | 我们很抱歉 你的电话没有连接上 请重新拨打 |
[41:15] | Shit. | 操 |
[41:29] | -Dan: Paul? -Here’s his number. | -保罗? -这是他的号码 |
[41:30] | -Hold on. All right, go ahead. -Okay. Hold on. | -请稍等 好的 继续 -好 等等 |
[41:34] | It’s 07-902-24-921. | 号码是07-902-24-921. |
[41:40] | Okay. This is huge, Paul. Unless they’re using a cloned line, | 好的数据很庞大 除非他们使用克隆电话 |
[41:43] | we should be able to find where this is coming from in minutes. | 我们可以在几分钟内查到这是在哪里拨出的电话 |
[41:46] | Okay. What about me? Can you track my cell signal? | 好的 我呢?你能追踪到我的手机信号吗? |
[41:48] | We ‘re having a lot of trouble with yours. | 追踪你的手机我们遇到很多麻烦 |
[41:50] | Seems to be an EDS line, | 看起来像是EDS的线路 |
[41:52] | probably through one of the Egyptian carriers. | 或许是通过埃及中转的 |
[41:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[41:56] | -That it’s just not going to be easy. -He wants me to make a ransom video. | -就是追踪你的电话很难 -他要我拍一个索取赎金视频 |
[42:00] | No. Hold off for as long as you can. | 不 尽量拖延时间 |
[42:03] | If it gets me out of here, I’m making it. | 如果这能让我离开这里 我会拍的 |
[42:04] | The last thing we want is for this to end up all over Al Jazeera. | 我们最不想见到的就是这个视频在半岛电视播放 |
[42:08] | -We’? – Yes. | -我们? -是的 |
[42:09] | This can’t turn into an international incident. | 这个不能成为国际性事故 |
[42:11] | That’s all you people care about, isn’t it? Don’t you care about me? | 这就是你们在意的?你们在意我吗? |
[42:13] | -We do. -What about me? | -我们当然在意 -我呢? |
[42:14] | We do, Paul, we do. That’s why we’re here. | 我们真的在意你 保罗 这就是我为什么在这里的原因 |
[42:17] | No, no, no, you don’t! You don’t care about me. | 不 不 不 你们不在乎我 |
[42:19] | You don’t care about any of us. | 你不在乎我们任何人 |
[42:20] | I’ve had eight friends killed out here, six of them today. | 我有8个朋友在外面被杀了 今天就死了6个 |
[42:23] | -Listen, Paul. You just… -We don’t have any guns, any armor. | -听着 保罗 -我们没有枪 没有武装 |
[42:26] | -Nothing. -That’s because you’re not soldiers. | -什么都没有 -那是因为你们不是军人 |
[42:29] | Tell that to the people who put me in this box! | 这话你去跟那些把我困在这里的人 |
[42:30] | -Paul, listen. -Tell that to the people who shot my friends! | -保罗 听着 -去跟那些杀了我朋友的人说 |
[42:34] | -We’re doing the best we can. -No, you’re not! You’re not! | -我们在尽最大的努力 -不 你们没有 |
[42:37] | -Okay, calm down. -I’ve been out here nine months. | -请冷静一点 -我来这里9个月了 |
[42:38] | I know how it works. All you guys care about | 我知道的 你们这些人仅仅在乎 |
[42:40] | is your secret plans and your back-room politics. | 你们的秘密计划和后门政策 |
[42:42] | You know, if I was a diplomat, | 你知道 如果我是一个外交官 |
[42:43] | or a hostage working group leader, or what the fuck your title is, | 或者是人质解救小组的领导 或者哪个单位的领导 |
[42:46] | I’d be out of here by now. | 我早就出去了 |
[42:47] | But I’m not, so I’m just supposed to sit in here, shut my mouth and die. | 但我不是 所以我只有坐在这里 闭上我的嘴等死 |
[42:50] | Okay, I need you to stay focused, Paul. | 我需要你注意力集中一点 保罗 |
[42:53] | Fuck you, Dan. | 草泥马 丹 |
[42:54] | Paul, listen to me. Finding you is our primary concern. | 保罗 听我说 找到你是我们的首要大事 |
[42:57] | Bottom line. And we ‘re searching for you | 底线是 找你就像 |
[42:59] | just as hard as we would be for a four-star general, | 找四星上将一样努力 |
[43:01] | so don’t literally waste your breath suggesting otherwise. | 所以我建议你不要在浪费力气了 |
[43:03] | I can’t… I can’t… | 我不能…我不能… |
[43:06] | Are you injured, Paul? Are you okay? | 你受伤了吗 保罗 你还好吗 |
[43:08] | I don’t know. Who are they? | 我不知道 他们是谁 |
[43:10] | The people who put me in here, who are they? | 那些把我困在这里的人是谁 |
[43:11] | They’re just that, people. No different from you and me. | 他们只是人 跟你我没什么区别 |
[43:15] | -I’m not a terrorist. -Neither are they. | -我不是一个恐怖分子 -他们也不是 |
[43:18] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[43:19] | If you were homeless, starving… Actually I take that back. | 如果你也是无家可归 挨饿…我收回那句话 |
[43:23] | If your family was homeless and starving, what would you do for them? | 如果你的家庭买不起房 挨饿 你会为了他们做什么 |
[43:26] | -I wouldn’t kill somebody. -How can you be sure? | -我不会杀人 -你怎么能这么肯定? |
[43:31] | What difference does it make? | 有区别吗 |
[43:32] | They’re criminals, desperate ones at that. | 他们是孤注一掷的罪犯 |
[43:35] | They don’t care about anything other than getting the money. | 除了钱 他们什么都不在乎 |
[43:38] | So pay them, just pay them. | 所以付钱 付给他们钱 |
[43:40] | Trust me, if it was an option, I would do that in a heartbeat. | 相信我 如果可以这么做 我会毫不犹豫的给钱 |
[43:46] | How many others have there been? | 有多少人曾经被绑架? |
[43:49] | -Since I got here? -Yeah. | -自从我到这里? -是的 |
[43:50] | Dozens. Journalists, contractors, soldiers. | 很多 记者 合同商 军人 |
[43:53] | Dozens have been taken. it’s one of the only functioning businesses out here. | 一堆人曾经被绑架 这是这里唯一正常运转的生意 |
[43:58] | How many have you rescued? | 你救回了多少人 |
[44:05] | -How many? -Not many. | -多少 -不多 |
[44:07] | -Tell me their names. -No. | -告诉我他们的名字 -不 |
[44:11] | -Any of them. -Who? | -谁都行 -谁 |
[44:14] | Make me believe that they really do matter to you. | 让我相信你真的在乎他们 |
[44:17] | That they really do matter to you. | 真的真的在乎他们 |
[44:19] | -Mark White. -Who was Mark White? | -马克 怀特 -谁是马克 怀特 |
[44:23] | A kid from New Hampshire. Twenty-six years old. Med student. | 一个来自新汉普顿26岁的学生 |
[44:28] | Came over here to help out local doctors. | 来这里帮助当地医生 |
[44:31] | What happened to him? | 他怎样了 |
[44:33] | -Insurgents grabbed him. -When? | -叛乱者抓了他 -什么时候 |
[44:36] | About three weeks ago. | 2个星期以前 |
[44:42] | You remember his name? | 你记的住他们的名字? |
[44:45] | I remember all their names. | 我记得他们所有人的名字 |
[44:50] | Is he… Did he? | 他还… |
[44:52] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s alive. | 是的 他还活着 |
[44:55] | -Where is he now? -Home. | -他现在在哪里 -家里 |
[44:58] | Probably happy to be back at school. | 或许很高兴的返回学校 |
[45:03] | I want to get out of here. | 我想离开这里 |
[45:05] | 我们找到了他 我们也能找到你 We found him. We抣l find you, too. | |
[45:10] | How? | 怎样找? |
[45:11] | We already have a solid lead on the number you gave us. | 通过你给我们的号码我们已经有了确切的线索 |
[45:14] | -You do? -Yeah. A unit’s on its way over there now. | -你有? -是的 一支队伍已经赶往过去了 |
[45:18] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[45:20] | -That feels good. -Yeah. | -感觉很好 -是啊 |
[45:24] | What… What should I do in the meantime? | 那我现在应该干什么 |
[45:27] | I know it’s hard, but try to relax. | 我知道很困难 但是请尽量放松 |
[45:30] | The more worked up you are, the more air you’re going to use. | 你越挣扎 你就会用掉越多的氧气 |
[45:33] | Okay, I know. | 好的 我知道了 |
[45:36] | I know. it’s hard, ’cause I have anxiety. | 我知道这很困难 因为我有焦虑症 |
[45:41] | I take pills for it. | 我必须吃药 |
[45:44] | -Do you have them with you? -Yeah. | -你身上有药吗? -有 |
[45:46] | Good. Take them. | 很好 那就吃吧 |
[45:47] | You need to preserve your oxygen level any way you can. | 你必须用尽一切办法来维持你的氧气水平 |
[45:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:52] | -ls your Zippo still lit? -No, not anymore. | -你的打火机还点着吗? -没有 |
[45:55] | -All right. Good. -I feel nauseous. | -很好 -我感觉想呕 |
[45:58] | -You have to calm down. -Okay. | -你需要冷静下来 -好的 |
[45:59] | And you need to save that battery. | 还有你需要节约电量 |
[46:02] | We ‘re expecting some intel in about 10 minutes. | 我们期待10分钟内会有消息进来 |
[46:05] | -Call me back then. -Okay. | -到时打给我 -好的 |
[46:07] | -Just hang in there, Paul. – I’m trying, okay. | -坚持住 保罗 -我尽力 |
[46:18] | -What? -JABIR: You make video? | -什么? -你拍视频? |
[46:19] | -No. -You make video! | -不 -你拍视频 |
[46:21] | -Let me out and I’ll make it. -No! | -让我出去我就拍 -不 |
[46:22] | -You make video now. -I can’t read the paper. | -你现在就拍 -我看不到纸条 |
[46:24] | -Make video now! -I can’t. | -马上拍视频 -我不能 |
[46:25] | I don’t know what you want me to say. I can’t read the paper. | 我不知道你要我说什么 我看不到纸条 |
[46:27] | You make video! Now! | 你 马上拍视频 |
[46:30] | I Fuck! | 我操 |
[46:58] | Okay, okay. Come on, come on, come on. | 好 好 快 快 |
[47:01] | Come on! | 快 |
[47:02] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 快啊 |
[47:38] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[48:12] | Shit. | 我操 |
[49:56] | NURSE: Mountain View Nursing Home. | 山景医院 |
[49:58] | Hi. I was hoping that I could speak with Maryanne Conroy, please. | 我希望能跟玛丽 康罗伊通电话 |
[50:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:05] | Let me bring the cordless phone to her room. Hold on one moment, please. | 我把电话拿给她 请稍等 |
[50:17] | Mrs. Conroy, you have e telephone cell, dean | 康罗伊太太 有电话找你 |
[50:21] | Here, you can use this phone. | 给你 你能用这个接听 |
[50:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[50:28] | Mom it’s Paul | 妈 我是保罗 |
[50:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[50:32] | It’s Paul, your son. | 保罗 你的儿子 |
[50:35] | I have a son? | 我有儿子? |
[50:37] | It’s okay, Mom. How are you? | 没关系 妈妈 你怎样了 |
[50:40] | -I’m fine. -That’s good. | -我很好 -那就好 |
[50:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[50:45] | It’s your son, Mom. It’s Paulie. | 我是你的儿子 妈妈 我是小保罗 |
[50:48] | -Paulie. -Yeah . | -小保罗 -是的 |
[50:52] | Remember? Used to live on Colfax Street, in the duplex. You remember? | 记得了吗?曾经住在科法大街 你记得了吗 |
[50:57] | -Paulie? -Yeah . | -小保罗 -嗯 |
[51:00] | -That’s right. -ls this Paulie? | -没错 -是小保罗吗? |
[51:03] | It is. Its Paulie. | 我是小保罗 |
[51:07] | -How’s everything at the home? -Very nice. | -家里怎样了 -很好 |
[51:11] | Your father and I have been playing Gin Rummy every night. | 你爸爸和我每晚都玩琴酒纸牌游戏 |
[51:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:20] | I don’t think Pop’s there with you, Mom. | 我不认为爸爸跟你在一起 妈妈 |
[51:23] | How are you doing, sweetie? | 你怎样了 亲爱的 |
[51:26] | Not very good. | 不是很好 |
[51:31] | This might be the last time that I talk to you. | 这可能是我最后一次跟你谈话了 |
[51:34] | That’s nice, honey. | 很好 宝贝 |
[51:38] | Did you get the flowers I sent you a few months ago? | 你收到我几个月前送的花了吗 |
[51:42] | -Flowers? -Yeah, I sent you… Never mind. | -花? -是的 我送你的 无所谓了 |
[51:48] | Look, I’m gonna get going now, okay? | 我现在要挂了 好吗 |
[51:52] | I just wanted to call and talk to you. | 我晚点再打给你 |
[51:55] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[51:59] | I said, I love you, Mom. Do you want to tell me that you love me? | 我说 我爱你 你要跟我说你爱我吗 |
[52:02] | Yes, dear Your father and I have been playing Gin Rummy every night. | 是的 你爸爸每晚都跟我玩琴酒纸牌 |
[52:08] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[52:09] | You tell Pop I said hi. | 你代我跟爸爸问好 |
[53:01] | No. | 不 |
[53:02] | No,no,no,no,no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[53:05] | No,no,no,no,no,no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[53:10] | -JABIR: Video make? -Please! Don’t hurt her! | -视频拍了吗? -求求你 别伤害她 |
[53:12] | -Don’t hurt her! Let her go. -I shoot if you no make video. | -别伤害她 让她走 -你不拍视频 我就杀了她 |
[53:14] | -No! No! Don’t shoot her. Don’t shoot. -You get money. American million. | -不 不 不要杀她 -你给我钱 要美金 |
[53:17] | I will. I will! I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[53:18] | I promise. Please, she’s a mother. She has two kids. | 我保证 求求你了 她是一个母亲 她有2个孩子 |
[53:20] | -Two kids? -Yes. She has two kids. | -2个孩子? -是的 她有2个孩子 |
[53:21] | I had five. Now only one. | 我有5个孩子 但是现在只剩下1个 |
[53:23] | -You make video now! -Wait! Wait! | -你马上拍视频 -等等 |
[53:24] | -No, wait! -I give three seconds. | -不 等等 -我给你三秒 |
[53:26] | -I don’t know what you want me to say! -Three… | -我不知道你要我说什么 -3.. |
[53:27] | -Okay! Okay! I’ll make the video! -Two, one! | -好 好 好 我拍视频 – 2.. 1.. |
[53:29] | I’ll make the video! I’ll make the video! Please, please, please. | 我会拍视频 求求你 |
[53:32] | I have to hang up now to make the video. Is that okay? | 我现在挂掉电话马上拍视频 好吗 |
[53:34] | You have three minute to send video. | 你有3分钟来发送视频 |
[54:01] | My name is Paul Conroy. | 我的名字叫保罗 康罗伊 |
[54:02] | I’m an American citizen from Hastings, Michigan. | 我是来自密歇根州哈斯廷斯的美国公民 |
[54:05] | I’m a civilian truck driver for Crestin, Roland and Thomas. | 我是一个为CRT工作的平民司机 |
[54:09] | And I have been taken hostage somewhere in Iraq. | 现在我在伊拉克被绑架 |
[54:12] | I need $1 million by 9:00 tonight, Baghdad time, | 巴格达时间今晚9点钱我需要1百万美金 |
[54:16] | or I’ll be left to die here in this coffin that I’m buried in. | 否则我会被埋在一个棺材里被撕票 |
[54:20] | I’m told that if the money is paid… | 我被告知如果付钱了 |
[54:24] | I’m told that if the money is paid, I will be let go. | 我被告知如果付钱了 他们会放我走 |
[54:27] | If it is not, I will be left to die here. | 如果没有 我就会在这里死去 |
[54:31] | These threats are real and will be followed through on. | 以上所述都是真实的 |
[1:01:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:02:02] | I got you. | 找到你了 |
[1:02:12] | I got you, you motherfucker. | 找到你了 狗娘样的 |
[1:02:21] | I got you. I got you. I got you. I got you. | 找到你了 找到你了 找到你了 |
[1:02:26] | Fucking A. Okay. | 狗样的 |
[1:02:34] | Come on, come on, come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快 快 快 接电话 |
[1:02:36] | Hi, this is Linda. Please leave a message. | 你好 我是琳达 请留下口信 |
[1:02:39] | Thanks and have a great day. | 祝你有愉快的一天 |
[1:02:41] | Linda, I figured out the number of the phone. I got it. | 琳达 我找到电话号码了 我找到了 |
[1:02:44] | I got it! | 我找到了 |
[1:02:46] | Okay. It’s 0792-42-884. | 号码是0792-42-884. |
[1:02:51] | Use the international calling code to dial it. I got it, baby. | 打国际电话 记得加代码 |
[1:02:55] | I love you. Call me as soon as you get this. Call me. I love you. | 我爱你 收到马上打电话给我 |
[1:03:03] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[1:03:06] | Shit. | 我操 |
[1:03:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:03:52] | Fuck. Come on. | 我操 快 |
[1:04:07] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[1:04:39] | My name is Pamela Lutti. | 我的名字是帕梅拉 拉蒂 |
[1:04:41] | I’m a food service worker at FOB Anaconda, | 我是CRT公司旗下 |
[1:04:44] | employed by Crestin, Roland and Thomas. | 的员工 |
[1:04:52] | My captors’ requests have gone unanswered. | 抓我的人都要求没有被满足 |
[1:04:55] | Please. Please, don’t! | 求求你 求求你 不要 |
[1:05:15] | My name is Pamela Lutti. | 我的名字是帕梅拉 拉蒂 |
[1:05:17] | Please, don’t! | 求求你了 不要 |
[1:05:22] | If you’re buried in a coffin, where are you calling from? | 如果你被埋在了棺材里面 那么你从哪里打电话来? |
[1:05:28] | The number you requested, | 你拨打的电话 |
[1:05:30] | 269-948-1998. 269-948-1998. | |
[1:05:37] | They’re criminals, desperate ones at that. | 他们是孤注一掷的罪犯 |
[1:05:40] | They don’t care about anything other than getting… | 除了钱 他们什么都不在乎 |
[1:05:42] | At CRT, we work with our clients to provide… | 在CRT公司 我们与顾客…. |
[1:05:44] | HARRIS: Sin you’re gonna have to stop shouting. | 请不要大喊大叫…. |
[1:05:51] | JABIR: Five million, money tonight, 9:00 p. m., or you stay. | 今晚9点前给我五百万 否则你就留在这里 |
[1:05:55] | DAN: Finding you is our primary concern. Bottom line. | 找到你是目前最紧急的事 |
[1:06:04] | SHANE: Thanks for calling the Conroys. We’re not home right now. | 感谢致电康罗伊一家 我们目前不在家 |
[1:06:07] | Please, leave a message after the beep. Thanks! | 请在B一声后留言 谢谢 |
[1:06:48] | DAN: Why the hell did you make that video? | 为什么你要拍那个视频 |
[1:06:50] | -It’s all a bunch of lies. -What is? | -全都是一堆谎言 -什么? |
[1:06:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:06:54] | -All Of it. -All Of What? | -全部 -什么全部 |
[1:06:56] | You don’t give a shit about any of us. We’re nothing to you people. | 你根本就不在乎我们 我们对你们来说是个屁 |
[1:07:00] | We’re going to find you.I | 我们会找到你的 |
[1:07:01] | Fuck off, Dan. You’re babysitting. | 滚开 丹 你以为你是保姆吗 |
[1:07:04] | Just gonna stay on the phone with me until I die. | 你就陪我讲电话直到我死去吧 |
[1:07:06] | Okay. You can’t start breaking on me now, Paul. | 你不能放弃啊 保罗 |
[1:07:09] | -You have to stay strong. -They shot her and you didn’t do anything. | -你要坚强 -他们杀了她而你们什么都没做 |
[1:07:13] | We didn’t even know she’d been taken hostage. | 我们不知道她被绑架了 |
[1:07:15] | -She sent three videos. -Yeah. That’s what they told her to say. | -她发了三段视频 -是的 那是他们逼她这么说的 |
[1:07:18] | -Why? -I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[1:07:21] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[1:07:24] | That your ransom video already has | 你的要求赎金视频在youtube上 |
[1:07:26] | 47,000 hits on YouTube. | 已经被点击了47 000次了 |
[1:07:29] | And all the major networks are playing it, including Al Jazeera. | 所有主流媒体包括半岛电视台都在播放那个片段 |
[1:07:33] | So now your captors have no choice but to follow through. | 所以现在绑匪没有选择只能继续坚持下去 |
[1:07:37] | I found out the number to this phone. | 我找到这台手机的号码了 |
[1:07:40] | -How? -Who cares? | -怎么找的? -谁在意? |
[1:07:43] | I figured it out and you didn’t. Why? | 我找到了 而你没有找到 这是为什么 |
[1:07:48] | Because I didn’t. | 因为我没有 |
[1:07:50] | Just like you and every other person on the planet, | 就像你和其他在这个星球上的人 |
[1:07:52] | there are some things I know, and there are some things I don’t. | 有些事我知道 有些事我不知道 |
[1:07:58] | Then how am I ever gonna get out of here? | 那我是不是永远都出不去了? |
[1:08:00] | Their signal was cloned, like we figured. But we’re close. Really close. | 正如我预料的 他们的信号是克隆的 我们就快找到了 |
[1:08:06] | I’m near a mosque. | 我在一个清真寺附近 |
[1:08:09] | I heard a call to prayer over the PA. | 我听到了扩音机上的祈祷文 |
[1:08:11] | Good. Good. That means that we’re in the right area. | 很好 那意味着我们在正确的区域内 |
[1:08:15] | You’re… | 你在…. |
[1:08:17] | You’re nearby? | 你在附近? |
[1:08:19] | I spoke with soldiers from the 3rd ID who were escorting your convoy. | 我跟护送你们车队的士兵谈过 |
[1:08:24] | They’re alive? | 他们还活着? |
[1:08:26] | Not all of them. Both Bradley tanks were hit with IEDs. | 不是全部 基本都被路边的简易炸弹炸伤了 |
[1:08:31] | The rest got caught in small arms fire | 其余的被一些流弹击伤 |
[1:08:35] | What the hell happened out there, Paul? | 到底发生了什么 保罗 |
[1:08:38] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[1:08:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:08:41] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[1:09:28] | FUCK! | 我操 |
[1:09:48] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[1:09:51] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[1:09:55] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:09:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:09:58] | Hello, who’s there? ALAN: ls this Paul Conroy? | 喂 谁在那里?是保罗 康罗伊吗 |
[1:10:00] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. it’s Paul. Who are you? | 是的 我是保罗 你是谁 |
[1:10:02] | Paul, my name ‘s Alan Davenport. | 保罗 我是阿兰 达文普 |
[1:10:04] | I’m the Personnel Director here at Crestin, Roland and Thomas. | 我是CRT公司的人事部主管 |
[1:10:07] | Yeah, yeah. I left you a message. | 嗯 我给你留了口信 |
[1:10:08] | You did. I also heard from Rebecca Browning over at the State Department. | 是的 我也从政府部门的丽贝卡 布朗宁那里听说了 |
[1:10:12] | Are you able to speak on the status of your situation? | 你现在的状况可以说话吗 |
[1:10:14] | It’s worse. There was an explosion or something, and the sand’s coming through. | 更糟了 刚才好像有场爆炸 现在沙子开始灌进来了 |
[1:10:18] | I probably have about half an hour before it fills right up. | 估计还有半小时就能灌满这里了 |
[1:10:21] | Slow down. You should try to stay calm. | 你应该尝试冷静下来 |
[1:10:26] | The hostage-takers, Dan Brenner from the hostage working group… | 那个绑匪 丹 布伦娜来自人质解救小组 |
[1:10:29] | Okay, Paul. I’m with you. Now, how about the media? | 好的 保罗 那些媒体怎样了? |
[1:10:32] | I know your ransom video leaked, | 我知道你的赎金视频泄露了 |
[1:10:34] | but have you spoken directly to anyone about what’s going on? | 但是你有跟其他人直接沟通过这件事吗 |
[1:10:36] | -No. No, no, no, no. -Good, good, good, good. | -没有 没有 -很好 很好 |
[1:10:37] | It needs to stay that way. | 你必须这样 |
[1:10:39] | It’s important we keep this situation as contained as possible. | 把情况控制好是非常重要的 |
[1:10:42] | The situation is in a coffin! | 目前的情况是我在一个棺材里 |
[1:10:44] | I think it’s pretty contained! Help me! Help me! | 我想这控制的非常好 救我 救我 |
[1:10:48] | What are you doing right now to help me? | 你正在做什么来救我 |
[1:10:50] | I know you’re upset. But from what I’ve been told, | 我知道你很沮丧 但是我被告知 |
[1:10:52] | they’re extremely close to getting you out of there. | 他们距离你已经很近了 |
[1:10:55] | So hopefully it won’t be too much longer | 所以希望不会太长时间 |
[1:10:57] | -Thank God. -Yeah, thank God. | -谢谢上帝 -是啊 谢谢上帝 |
[1:11:02] | Now, I’m going to switch on a recorder right now. | 现在 我要打开录音机 |
[1:11:05] | -What? -Just a second. | -什么? -等等 |
[1:11:10] | This is Alan Davenport, | 我是阿兰 达文普 |
[1:11:12] | Personnel Director at Crestin, Roland and Thomas Incorporated. | 克里斯汀 罗兰 汤玛士公司的人事部主管 |
[1:11:16] | The date is October 23, 2006. | 今天是2006年10月23日 |
[1:11:19] | I’m speaking with Paul Conroy. | 我正在和保罗 康罗伊讲话 |
[1:11:23] | Mr Conroy are you aware that I’m recording this conversation? | 康罗伊先生 我在录这段话的时候你是否清醒? |
[1:11:27] | -What? -Please answer the question. | -什么? -请回答这个问题 |
[1:11:29] | -Shit. -Mn Conroy? | -操 -康罗伊先生 |
[1:11:31] | Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[1:11:32] | And do I have your permission to do so? | 我有得到你的允许吗? |
[1:11:36] | Why do you need my permission? What’s this about? | 你为什么需要我的许可?你到底在说什么 |
[1:11:37] | I need you to answer yes or no, please. | 我需要回答 有还是没有 |
[1:11:39] | -Yes! Yes, all right? -Thank you. | -有 有 满意吗? -谢谢 |
[1:11:41] | Now, Mr Conroy, when were you hired by CRT? | 康罗伊先生 你几时受雇于CRT公司? |
[1:11:44] | I don’t… Nine months ago. Around January. What is all this? | 我不..9个月以前 大概在1月 到底怎么了 |
[1:11:48] | I have your official date of hire as January 4th. | 我这里的官方记录显示你受雇于1月4号 |
[1:11:51] | -ls that correct? -Who cares? | -正确吗? -谁在意? |
[1:11:53] | This is fucking crazy. | 这真他妈的神经病 |
[1:11:54] | -January 4th. ls that correct? -Yes! | -1月4号 正确吗 -正确 |
[1:11:57] | And during your initial training, before being sent to Iraq, | 在你的前期训练中 在被派遣到伊拉克前 |
[1:12:01] | you were made aware of the dangers inherent to the position for which you were hired. | 你已经意识到了你所在的职位要承担的风险 |
[1:12:05] | You mean when I came down there to Dallas, and you guys said that all of the trucks | 你指的是我去达拉斯时你们承诺的所有卡车 |
[1:12:08] | would be armored and have bulletproof glass? | 都有武装和防弹玻璃? |
[1:12:10] | You mean when you told us that things were safer than ever over here? | 你指的是你告诉我们这个比任何时候都安全? |
[1:12:13] | Is that when… Is that when I was made aware? | 是那个时候..是那个时候我意识到的吗? |
[1:12:15] | I need you to answer yes or no, please. | 我需要你回答 是还是不是 |
[1:12:18] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:12:19] | During that time, did you also receive and sign an employment contract with CRT, | 在那个时候 你是否也收到和CRT |
[1:12:24] | which thoroughly explained company policy | 签署了详细说明公司政策 |
[1:12:26] | as it pertained to your specific terms of employment? | 和包含了特定条款的就业合同 |
[1:12:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I signed a bunch of things. Yeah. | 是 是 是 我签了一堆东西 |
[1:12:30] | -Yes or no? -Yes! I signed the contract. Yes. | -是还是不是? -是 我签了合同 |
[1:12:34] | It’s our understanding that you were taken hostage in Iraq | 我们也知道了2小时以前 |
[1:12:37] | two hours ago, is that also correct? | 你在伊拉克被劫持为人质 正确吗? |
[1:12:39] | Yes! I think that’s a fair assessment of the situation, you fucking dick. | 是 我认为那是对目前状况相当客观的评价 你个大屌哥 |
[1:12:43] | What’s the point of all this? | 这些有什么意义? |
[1:12:44] | Our legal department requires that we obtain a sworn affidavit from employees, | 我们的法律部门要求要一份员工宣誓过的证词 |
[1:12:48] | confirming that they understand the reasons for their forced separation from the company. | 来证明他们明白公司必须强制解除合同的原因 |
[1:12:53] | As of this morning, your employment with CRT was officially terminated. | 从今天早上起 你和CRT公司的合同已经被取消了 |
[1:12:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What? | 等等 等等 你说什么? |
[1:12:59] | It was brought to our attention that you were engaging | 我们注意到你和一位 |
[1:13:02] | in relations with a fellow CRT employee, Pamela Lutti. | 前CRT员工帕梅拉 拉蒂有关系 |
[1:13:07] | -No. No, no. Hold on, hold on. -Stipulated in your contract | -不 不 不 等等 -你的合同有 |
[1:13:10] | was a fraternization clause, in which it was stated quite clearly | 交友条款 里面说的很清楚 |
[1:13:13] | -that any relationship… -Stop, stop, stop. Please. | -任何…. – 等等 请等等 |
[1:13:15] | …be it romantic or sexual in nature… | 恋爱还是性关系… |
[1:13:17] | -We were just friends. -. . . deemed inappropriate | -我们只是朋友 -被认为是不恰当的 |
[1:13:19] | by CRT senior officials is grounds for immediate termination. | CRT有权立即终止合同关系 |
[1:13:22] | Hold on. Okay? We were just friends. We were just friends. | 等等 好吗 我们只是朋友 |
[1:13:25] | -Our records indicate differently. -Your records are wrong. | -我们的记录可不是这样 -你的记录是错的 |
[1:13:27] | We ‘re also legally required to inform you | 我们也正式通知你 |
[1:13:30] | that because you were technically no longer | 因为你从法律上来说 |
[1:13:32] | under the employ of CRT at the time of your abduction, | 在你被绑架时你已经不是CRT的员工 |
[1:13:35] | we cannot be held accountable for any injury | 所以我们不会负责解雇你后 |
[1:13:38] | that may befall upon you after your official date and time of termination. | 在你身上受到的任何伤害 |
[1:13:43] | Therefore, in your case, that includes this incident, | 因此 在你的案件中 包括这次事故 |
[1:13:46] | or any consequences that may result from it. | 还有这次事故导致的任何后果 |
[1:13:51] | What about my insurance money? My family’s gonna need that money. | 那我的保险金呢 我家人需要那笔钱 |
[1:13:54] | Given that you were alive up until the time of your termination… | 由于你的合同已经被终止….. |
[1:13:58] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[1:14:00] | -Do you understand everything? -Don’t do this! | -你明白这些吗? -不要这样做 |
[1:14:03] | Do you understand everything you’ve been told, Mn Conroy? | 你明白我跟你说的吗 康罗伊先生 |
[1:14:10] | Mn Conroy? | 康罗伊先生 |
[1:14:13] | You’re a piece of shit. | 你就是个狗屎 |
[1:14:16] | That concludes our interview with Paul Conroy. | 和保罗 康罗伊的谈话到底结束 |
[1:14:20] | I am now turning off the recorder | 我现在关闭录音机 |
[1:14:25] | You put me here. | 你把我放在这里 |
[1:14:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:27] | Answer the phone. Answer the phone. | 接电话 接电话 |
[1:16:50] | Come on. Why won’t you answer the phone? | 快 为什么你不接电话 |
[1:18:09] | DAN: Paul, is that you? | 保罗 是你吗 |
[1:18:10] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[1:18:12] | -How do you know that? -I just do. | -你怎么知道? -我就是知道 |
[1:18:15] | Three F-16s leveled parts of the city a few minutes ago. | 3架F16刚才城市上空盘旋 |
[1:18:19] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[1:18:21] | Yeah, that was fun for me. | 嗯 那很有趣 |
[1:18:26] | Did they know I was here? | 他们知道我在这里吗 |
[1:18:30] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -是的 -嗯 |
[1:18:32] | Did they care? | 他们在意吗 |
[1:18:39] | These people that took me, if they’re dead, | 这些绑匪 如果他们死了 |
[1:18:45] | they can’t tell you where I am. | 他们就不能告诉你我在哪 |
[1:18:48] | We can still try to track down your signal. | 我们仍然可以追踪你的信号 |
[1:18:52] | You tried that already. | 你已经试过了 |
[1:18:53] | We can try again. | 我们可以再试一次 |
[1:19:04] | -It’s over, isn’t it? -No. | -都结束了是吧 -不 |
[1:19:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:19:17] | What should I do? | 我应该怎么办 |
[1:19:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:19:25] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[1:19:28] | What is | 什么 |
[1:19:30] | Knowing. | 先知 |
[1:19:35] | I wish this could have gone differently Paul. | 我希望结果会不一样 保罗 |
[1:19:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:19:44] | Me, too. | 我也想 |
[1:20:03] | My name is Paul Steven Conroy. | 我的名字是保罗 斯蒂芬 康罗伊 |
[1:20:07] | Social security number, 048-32-1198. Date of birth. 3/23/76. | 社保号是048321198 生日是3/23/76. |
[1:20:16] | This video will serve as my last will and testament. | 这段视频是我的最后心愿和遗嘱 |
[1:20:25] | To my wife, Linda Conroy, | 给我的妻子 琳达 康罗伊 |
[1:20:29] | I leave you the $700 in my personal savings, | 我给你留下了700美金在我的个人存款里 |
[1:20:35] | and whatever’s left in my annuity. | 还有剩下的养老金 |
[1:20:39] | To my son, Shane Conroy, | 给我的儿子 沙恩 康罗伊 |
[1:20:47] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[1:20:49] | I don’t have… My clothes. | 我没有…我的衣服 |
[1:20:54] | I leave you my clothes, which you will grow into. | 我给你我的衣服 你会长大的 |
[1:21:00] | Not these ones. | 不是这些 |
[1:21:06] | I don’t really have… | 我真的没有…. |
[1:21:09] | I wish that I had more for you, but… | 我希望我能留下更多给 但是… |
[1:21:14] | Maybe if I was a famous baseball player, or some guy who wore a suit to work… | 如果我是著名的壁球运动员 或者穿着西装上班的人 |
[1:21:20] | Then I’d have more. | 那样我会拥有更多 |
[1:21:23] | But, you know, you can be one of those people if you want. Um… | 但是 你懂的 你能成为那类型的人 |
[1:21:29] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:21:32] | Just promise me that when you get older that you’ll take good care of your mom. | 答应我你长大后你会好好照顾母亲 |
[1:21:36] | And, I don’t know. | 嗯 我不知道 |
[1:21:40] | You always try to do the right thing. | 你总是尝试做些正确的事 |
[1:21:46] | I love you very much, Shane. | 我非常爱你 沙恩 |
[1:21:51] | Maybe I never said that enough. Maybe I did. I don’t know. | 或许我说的不够 或许够 我不知道 |
[1:21:57] | That probably means I didn’t. And… | 那或许意味着不够 |
[1:22:08] | I’m sorry, Linda. I should have listened to you. | 对不起 琳达 我应该听你的 |
[1:23:19] | You’re not dead. Hello? Hello? | 你还没有死 喂 喂 |
[1:23:22] | JABIR: Where is money? | 钱呢? |
[1:23:24] | -I don’t know. -What don’t know? | -我不知道 -什么不知道 |
[1:23:26] | -I don’t know where it is. -Liar! | -我不知道在哪里 -骗子 |
[1:23:28] | No, I’m not lying! I swear. | 我发誓我没说谎 |
[1:23:29] | -Swear? -Yeah, I swear. | -你发誓? -嗯 我发誓 |
[1:23:32] | -I’m telling the truth. -From embassy. | -我说的实话 -从大使馆拿 |
[1:23:33] | -No. -You get money now! | -不 -你现在有钱了? |
[1:23:35] | -I can’t! -You will! | -我不能够 -你会的 |
[1:23:36] | -I need more time. Please. -No more time! | -我需要多点时间 -没有时间了 |
[1:23:38] | There’s sand pouring in here. | 沙子正在漏下来 |
[1:23:39] | It’s everywhere. Let me out of here, and I promise you I will get you the money. | 到处都是 让我出去 我保证我会给钱你 |
[1:23:43] | -You show blood. -What? | -你流血 -什么 |
[1:23:45] | -You show blood, they give money. -No. | -你流血了 他们就给钱 -不 |
[1:23:47] | You cut finger; send video. | 你切掉手指 拍视频 |
[1:23:50] | -No, I’m not doing that. -Yes! | -不 我不会那么做的 -你会的 |
[1:23:52] | -No. -No? | -不 -不? |
[1:23:53] | No, that’s right, no. You let me out of here, | 不 我不会干的 你让我出去 |
[1:23:55] | and I’ll out off my whole goddamn hand if you want. | 我会完整无缺的出去 |
[1:23:57] | -You have wife? -Yeah, I do. | -你有妻子? -是的 |
[1:23:58] | And a son. I have a young son. And I want to see them again. Please, sir. | 我还有个年幼的儿子 我还想见到他 求你了 大哥 |
[1:24:01] | -Sir? -Yes. Sir. | -大哥? -是的 大哥 |
[1:24:02] | I say that out of respect to you. | 我充满尊敬的叫你大哥 |
[1:24:04] | 243, North Walnut Street. Hastings, Michigan, USA. | 美国密歇根州哈斯廷斯北胡桃林街243号 |
[1:24:08] | That’s my… Why did you say that? | 那是我的…你为什么说那个 |
[1:24:12] | You show blood, or they show blood. | 你流血还是他们流血 |
[1:24:15] | No. You’re nobody, all of you. | 你们什么都不是 |
[1:24:18] | You can’t get to them. | 你接近不了他们 |
[1:24:19] | -No? -No. | -不? -不 |
[1:24:21] | You’re peasants. You’re fucking criminals, that’s all. | 你就是个农夫 就是个罪犯 |
[1:24:23] | You don’t even know where Michigan is. | 你连密歇根在哪里都不知道 |
[1:24:24] | Detroit. Ann Arbor | 底特律 安娜堡 |
[1:24:26] | You looked at a map. You looked at a map. | 你在看地图 你在看地图 |
[1:24:29] | You show blood, or they show blood. Send video by five minutes. | 你流血还是他们流血 5分钟内发送视频过来 |
[1:24:48] | Hi, this is Linda. Please leave a message. Thanks and have a great day. | 你好 我是琳达请留言谢谢并祝你度过愉快的一天 |
[1:24:52] | Linda! Linda, listen to me, you and Shane have to go somewhere, okay? | 琳达!琳达 听我说 你和谢恩必须去某处 好吗? |
[1:24:55] | Do not go back to the house. Do not go back to the house. | 不要回家 不要回家 |
[1:24:58] | Just go anywhere but to the house. Okay? These guys, they know where we live. | 去哪里都好就是不要回家好吗?他们知道我们住在哪里 |
[1:25:01] | They have my driver’s license. | 他们有我的驾照 |
[1:25:02] | Just go to the sheriff’s station if you have to, just do not go home. | 逼不得已你就去警察局 就是别回家 |
[1:25:10] | Holy God. | 天啊 |
[1:25:13] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:25:16] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:25:19] | This is Daniel Brenner Please leave a message at the tone. | 这是丹尼尔布伦纳请留言 |
[1:25:22] | Brenner, where are you? The guy’s still alive! | 布伦纳 你在哪里?那些家伙仍然活着! |
[1:25:24] | He just called me. He’s still alive. | 他刚打电话给我 他还活着 |
[1:25:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:25:31] | They can’t find them. They can’t. | 他们找不到他们 |
[1:25:35] | There’s no way. No, no, no, no, no. | 没门不 不 不 |
[1:25:38] | They can’t find them. They can’t find them. They can’t find them. | 他们找不到他们 他们找不到他们 |
[1:25:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:25:56] | My name is Pamela Lutti. | 我叫帕梅拉 拉蒂 |
[1:25:58] | I’m a food service worker at FOB Anaconda, | 我是一个餐馆服务员 |
[1:26:02] | employed by Crestin, Roland and Thomas. (CRYING) | 受雇于CRT公司 |
[1:26:06] | My captors’ requests have gone unanswered. | 抓我的人的要求得不到答复 |
[1:26:08] | Please. Please, don’t! | 求你了 不要 |
[1:26:16] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:27:46] | -Around to the other side! -Move it, move it, move it! | -绕到那边去 -快 行动 |
[1:27:50] | MAN 1. I see him! Move it!I | 我看见他了!! |
[1:27:52] | Get back! Everybody, get back! | 回来 大家快回来! |
[1:27:55] | Civilian has been located. Civilian has been located. | 平民已经找到了 平民已经找到了 |
[1:27:58] | MAN 3: Are you okay? Talk to me. | 你还好吗?跟我说话 |
[1:28:00] | Paul, are you okay? | 保罗 你还好吗? |
[1:28:21] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[1:28:22] | Paul? Paul, it’s Brenner. | 保罗?保罗 我是布伦纳 |
[1:28:24] | -Are you there, Paul? -I’m here? | -你在那里吗保罗? -我在这儿? |
[1:28:27] | We ‘re coming for you now. You hear me? We know where you are. | 我们现在来救你了你听到没?我们找到你了 |
[1:28:30] | -You’re coming? -We are, Paul. | 你们救我来了?-是的 保罗 |
[1:28:32] | -We ‘re almost there now. -How do you know? | -我们就在附近了-你怎么知道? |
[1:28:34] | Coalition forces picked up a Shi’ite insurgent just outside of Baghdad. | 联军们在巴格达外面抓到了一个反叛者 |
[1:28:38] | Said he knew where an American was buried alive. | 说他知道一个美国人在哪里被活埋的 |
[1:28:40] | He agreed to show us where if we let him go. | 他同意如果我们放他走他就告诉我们在哪里 |
[1:28:42] | -You’re coming for me? -We are practically there already. | -你们救我来了?-事实上我们已经到了 |
[1:28:44] | -You have… You have to hurry. -We are, Paul. | -你必须…你必须快点-我们很快了 保罗 |
[1:28:46] | You have to hurry. The sand… The sand… | 你们必须快点沙子…沙子… |
[1:28:49] | You just hang in there three more minutes. | 你只要在那坚持多三分钟 |
[1:28:50] | This will all be over soon, I promise, Paul. | 这一切就要结束了我发誓 保罗 |
[1:28:53] | Okay. Okay. I believe you. | 好 好我相信你 |
[1:28:54] | Three minutes, Paul. I just need you to hang on for three minutes. | 三分钟 保罗我只需要你再坚持三分钟 |
[1:28:57] | -Thank you. -This will all be over soon. I promise you… | -谢谢-这一切就要结束了 我答应你… |
[1:28:59] | -I have to go! Call me right back. -No, no, no! Paul, Paul, Paul! | -我得走了!打回给我-不 不!保罗 保罗 保罗! |
[1:29:01] | -Call me right back. Please! -No, wait, Paul! | -请给我回电!-不 等等 保罗! |
[1:29:05] | Linda! Linda! | 琳达!琳达! |
[1:29:08] | Paul? Paul, is that you? | 保罗?保罗 是你吗? |
[1:29:10] | -Tell me it’s you. – It’s me. | -告诉我那是你 -是我 |
[1:29:12] | Oh, my God, Paul! What are they doing to you? | 噢 我的天 保罗!他们对你做了什么? |
[1:29:14] | -Please tell me you’re okay. -I’m okay. | -请告诉我你没事-我很好 |
[1:29:17] | I just saw the news. I left my cell phone at home. | 我刚刚看了新闻我把手机忘在家里了 |
[1:29:19] | They know where I am. They’re coming to get me. | 他们知道我在哪里他们正要来抓我 |
[1:29:21] | The Americans are coming for me. | 那些美国人来救我了 |
[1:29:23] | -They are? -it’s going to be okay. | -是吗? -会没事的 |
[1:29:25] | Thank God. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:29:28] | They’re coming. They’re on their way. it’s gonna be okay. | 他们就要来了 他们正在路上 一切会好的 |
[1:29:30] | I was so afraid I was going to lose you. | 我多么害怕就要失去你 |
[1:29:32] | -You’re not. -I love you so much. | -不会的 -我多么爱你 |
[1:29:34] | -I love you so much. -I love you so much. | -我多么爱你 -我多么爱你 |
[1:29:36] | I love you so much. I’m so sorry. I should never have come here. | 我多么爱你 很抱歉 我本不应该来的 |
[1:29:39] | I should have listened to you. I’m sorry. | 我本应该听你的话 对不起 |
[1:29:41] | Sweetie, I don’t care. I just want you home. Please come home to me. | 亲爱的 我不管了我只想你回家 回到我身边 |
[1:29:44] | I’m coming home. I’m coming home. | 我会回家的 我会回家 |
[1:29:46] | -Swear it. -I swear. | -你发誓 -我发誓 |
[1:29:47] | -I swear I’m coming home. -I love you. I love you so much. | -我发誓我会回家 -我爱你 我深深地爱着你 |
[1:29:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:29:52] | -They’re here. -Okay. | -他们在这里 -好的 |
[1:29:54] | They’re here! I have to go. | 他们在这里!我必须走了 |
[1:29:56] | -Call me right away. -I will. I promise you | -马上打给我-我会的 我答应你 |
[1:29:58] | -I will. I love you. -I love you. Swear it. | -我会的我爱你 -我爱你你发誓 |
[1:30:00] | -I love you so much. -Swear it again. | -我很爱你 -再次发誓 |
[1:30:01] | I swear! I have to go. | 我发誓!我得走了 |
[1:30:03] | -Please come home to me. -I love you. | -请回到我身边 -我爱你 |
[1:30:05] | -Dan? -Move! Move! Let’s go! | -丹? -快!快!我们走! |
[1:30:07] | -Brenner? -Okay Paul? Paul? We’re here! | -布伦娜? -好的保罗?保罗?我们在这儿! |
[1:30:09] | -it’s me. -He brought us right to you. | -是我 -他把我们带到你这儿来了 |
[1:30:12] | Hurry, hurry. You have to hurry. It’s almost full. Please. | 快 快你必须快点它就快满了 |
[1:30:15] | Paul, just hang in there. We’re right above you. | 保罗 在那坚持一下我们就在你上面 |
[1:30:16] | I can’t. I can’t. Are you close? | 我不能 我不能坚持了你们在附近? |
[1:30:19] | -We ‘re almost there! -Are you close? | -我们就差不多在那了!-你们在不远处? |
[1:30:20] | We ‘re almost there! Right above! | 我们就差不多在那里了!正上方! |
[1:30:21] | -Please! Please! I can’t hear you! -Keep digging! | -求求你!我听不到你说什么! -继续挖 |
[1:30:23] | -I can’t hear you! Where are you? -We ‘re almost there! | -我听不见你说什么!你们在哪里? -我们就在那里了! |
[1:30:27] | -Keep digging! We see the coffin. -Yeah, dig in… | -一直挖!我们看见棺材了 -是的 挖吧 |
[1:30:30] | -Hang in there! -Please open it. Please open it. | -坚持住! -请打开它请打开它 |
[1:30:32] | Let’s go! Move! Faster guys, faster! | 我们走!快!大伙再快一点 再快一点! |
[1:30:34] | -Hurry up! Hurry! -Okay, okay, clear! | -快点!快! -好的 明白! |
[1:30:36] | Fucking hurry! Please! | 请她妈的快点! |
[1:30:38] | Hurry! | 快! |
[1:30:40] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[1:30:43] | -What? What? -Oh, my God. | -什么?什么? -噢 我的天 |
[1:30:45] | -I’m so sorry Paul. I’m so sorry. -What is… What? | -对不起保罗我很抱歉 -那是什么…什么? |
[1:30:49] | It’s Mark White. | 那是马克怀特 |
[1:30:51] | He brought us to Mark White. | 他把我们带到了马克怀特身边 |
[1:30:54] | Oh, God. Oh, God | 噢 天啊噢 天 |
[1:30:57] | -I’m sorry. I’m sorry. -Okay. | -我很抱歉我很抱歉-好的 |
[1:31:00] | Okay. Oh, God. | 好的噢 天啊! |
[1:31:10] | I’m sorry Paul. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 保罗 真的很抱歉 |