Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Bundy And The Green River Killer(邦迪和绿河杀手)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Bundy And The Green River Killer(邦迪和绿河杀手)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:邦迪和绿河杀手
英文名称:Bundy And The Green River Killer
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] 塔哈拉希 弗罗里达州 1978年 1月15日
[01:10] Hey, let me get those. 让我来付
[01:12] It’s okay. 没关系
[01:13] No, it’s cool, I got it. 不 没事 我付了
[01:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[01:16] Yeah, thank you. 谢谢你
[01:19] So, uh, you girls at the University? 你们是大学生吗
[01:23] Yeah. 是的
[01:24] Most of the people in here are. 这里的大多数人都是
[01:26] You’re kinda outta the usual age range, no? 你不太像这个年龄段的人 不是吗
[01:29] Yeah, well, uh, I’m not a student. 是的 我不是学生
[01:32] You don’t say? 你还别说
[01:36] I did go to university, 我确实上过大学
[01:38] in Washington, in the late ’60s. 在华盛顿 60年代末的时候
[01:40] Washington? What are you doing out here? 华盛顿吗 那你在这里做什么
[01:44] Traveling. 旅行
[01:46] So, uh, you girls in a sorority? 你们是女生联谊会的成员吗
[01:49] Yeah. 是的
[01:50] Which one? 哪一个呢
[01:52] Why do you wanna know? 你为什么想要知道
[01:53] Just making conversation. 只是随便聊聊
[01:55] We’re in Chi Omega. 我们在奇·奥米加
[01:58] Nice. 很好
[02:00] Listen, we were just heading home. 是这样 我们刚正准备回去了
[02:02] We were? 是吗
[02:05] Uh, it was nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[02:08] You girls won’t stick around? 你们不再多呆一会吗
[02:10] I’m buying. 我请你们
[02:11] No, that’s fine. 是的 不用了
[02:13] Thanks again. 再次谢谢你
[05:13] Margaret? 玛格丽特
[05:16] Lisa? 莉萨
[06:12] 绿河 华盛顿州 1982年
[07:08] So, what have we got? 我们找到了什么
[07:11] Female. 女性
[07:12] I’d say she’s about 16 or 17. 我想她大概16岁或17岁
[07:14] Christ. 天啊
[07:26] Ligature marks around the throat, 喉咙周围有勒痕
[07:30] no defensive wounds on the hands, 手上没有防御性伤口
[07:33] maybe she was taken by surprise. 也许她是猛不防被袭击的
[07:36] Perhaps approached from behind. 或许从后面靠近
[07:39] She’s been in the water for a while. 尸体在水里已经有一阵子了
[08:06] Hey, honey. 亲爱的
[08:17] Tough day, huh? 难熬的一天
[08:19] You could say that. 你可以这么说
[08:21] Deb home? 黛比在家吗
[08:22] Yeah, she’s upstairs. 在 她在楼上
[08:24] Tell her dinner will be ready in half hour. 告诉她晚餐半小时后就会准备好
[08:43] Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[08:45] Hey, how was school today? 今天在学校怎么样
[08:48] Ah, you know, the usual. 你知道的 还是老样子
[08:49] A main course of government propaganda 带着屈尊俯就一面的
[08:51] with a side of condescension. 政府宣传类的课程
[08:53] You don’t say things like that to your teachers, do you? 你不会对老师那样说的 对吧
[08:56] No. 当然
[08:57] I toe the line like a good girl. 我像个好女孩一样服从纪律
[09:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:12] You okay, Dad? 你还好吗 爸爸
[09:13] Um, yeah, yeah, I’m fine. 是的 是的 我很好
[09:16] Your mother said dinner will be ready in half hour. 你妈妈说晚餐半小时后就好
[09:19] Cool, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[09:32] Mm, that’s nice. 太美味了
[09:34] It’s so good. 很好吃
[09:37] Water? 要点水吗
[09:38] Did you make this from the box again? 这又是你用超市速食做的吗
[09:41] – How did you know? – ‘Cause it’s really good. -你怎么知道 -因为这个真的很好吃
[09:42] Apparently Cheeky. 太厚脸皮了
[09:43] And it’s better than your other one. 而且这个比另外一道做得更好
[09:45] – Don’t be so cheeky. – Better than my other one? -别那么厚脸皮 -比另外一道好吃吗
[09:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:51] So… 所以
[09:54] What’s happened today? 今天发生了什么
[09:55] Well, you’ve got a funny story about Mrs. Appleby, 有一个关于阿普尔比夫人的趣闻
[09:59] don’t you? 不是吗
[10:01] I think she stole the other neighbor’s baby. 我认为她偷了另一个邻居的孩子
[10:03] What? 什么
[10:04] Yeah, ’cause I heard crying coming from her house. 是真的 因为我听到她房子里面有哭声
[10:08] Maybe it was her granddaughter. 也许是她的孙女
[10:16] Hello? 你好
[10:16] It’s Tom, sorry to bother you at home, 我是汤姆 很抱歉在这个时候打扰你
[10:18] but you need to hear this. 但你得听听这个
[10:21] What is it? 怎么了
[10:22] We found three more. 我们又找到三具
[10:23] Three more? 三具吗
[10:24] Bodies. 尸体
[10:25] In the Green River. 在绿河里
[11:03] The ligature marks to the neck 脖子上的勒痕
[11:05] are consistent with an approach from behind. 符合从后面进行偷袭
[11:07] All the victims share the same features, 所有受害者都有相同的特征
[11:09] the ligature marks, 勒痕
[11:10] no defensive wounds to the hands or arms, 手或手臂上没有防御性伤口
[11:13] all had recently had sex. 最近都发生过性行为
[11:15] Both the missing women worked as prostitutes. 两个失踪的女人都是妓女
[11:18] They were last seen at the SeaTac strip, 她们最后一次被看见是在西塔科脱衣舞会
[11:20] near the airport. 靠近机场
[11:21] Looks like we have a serial killer on our hands. 看来我们手上有个连环杀手
[11:26] This isn’t random opportunism. 这不是随机的机会主义
[11:28] If all the victims share the same profession, 如果所有受害者都有着相同的职业
[11:30] the killer’s cruising prostitutes. 那凶手就是在嫖妓
[11:32] These women came with him willingly. 这些女人自愿跟他走
[11:34] He may well be a regular down on the strip. 他很有可能是脱衣舞的常客
[11:36] Considering the lack of defensive marks 考虑到缺乏自卫的痕迹
[11:38] and recent sexual activity, 近期的性行为
[11:40] the women could’ve been killed post-coitus, 这些女人可能在性交后被杀
[11:43] or even mid-coitus. 甚至在性交期间被杀
[11:45] Clear signs of sexual motivation. 以性为诱因的明显迹象
[11:49] We’ve had calls from the press. 我们接到了媒体的电话
[11:51] This is gonna be big news. 这将是个大新闻
[11:53] You wanna handle the briefing? 你想召开新闻发布会吗
[11:55] Sure. 当然
[11:59] Have you put any surveillance 请问你们是否有对西塔科脱衣舞会
[12:01] on the SeaTac strip? 展开监视
[12:04] No, not at this stage. 不 现在不行
[12:06] How many officers have you put onto the task force? 请问你们共派遣了多少警官进入专案小组
[12:10] Um, that number I cannot tell you right now. 我现在不能告诉你确切数字
[12:15] We’ll get back to you on that. 我们会回复你的
[12:16] How much is this going to cost the taxpayer? 请问这会花费纳税人多少钱
[12:20] I can’t answer that. 我无法回答这个问题
[12:22] Next. 下一个
[12:23] Is there any truth to the rumor 请问有传因为此次案件涉及妓女
[12:25] that the police are not taking this seriously 所以警方并没有认真对待这件案子的谣言
[12:28] because it involves prostitutes? 可信吗
[12:30] No, there is no truth in that. 不 这完全不可信
[12:33] Anyone else? 还有其他人吗
[12:33] Well, do you have any suspects? 请问你们有任何怀疑的人吗
[12:41] No, no, no. 没有 没有 没有
[12:46] Are we done? 我们可以结束了吗
[12:49] Thank you for coming. 感谢你们前来
[12:50] Let’s go. 咱们走
[13:06] Yeah. 请进
[13:10] Detective Richards? 理查兹警探吗
[13:12] Yes. 是的
[13:13] I’m Bob Keller, 我是鲍勃·凯勒
[13:14] I work with the FBI Behavioral Science Unit. 我在联邦调查局行为科学部工作
[13:17] Come in. 请进
[13:28] So, what brings you to Green River? 是什么风把您吹来了绿河
[13:33] I saw the press conference. 我看了新闻发布会
[13:35] I thought maybe I could help. 我想也许我能帮上忙
[13:37] You gonna help me improve my public relations skills? 您是要帮我提高我的公关技巧吗
[13:40] You know what we do at the Behavioral Science Unit, 您知道我们在行为科学部做什么
[13:42] Detective Richards? 理查兹警探
[13:43] I’m vaguely familiar. 我不太熟悉
[13:47] Call me David. 叫我大卫
[13:49] Okay, David. 好的 大卫
[13:50] We develop and provide programs of training, 我们在行为科学部为
[13:52] research, and consultation 联邦调查局和执法界
[13:54] in the behavioral and social sciences 制定并提供
[13:55] for the FBI and law enforcement community. 训练 研究 以及咨询的计划
[13:58] If you don’t catch this killer quick, 如果你们不能迅速地抓住凶手
[14:00] dealing with the press isn’t gonna get any easier. 与媒体打交道就会很艰难
[14:04] Well, I’ve set up a task force, 我已经成立了一个专案组
[14:05] led by myself and Detective Tom Johnson. 由我和汤姆·约翰逊警探带领
[14:09] We’ve had confirmation all of the victims 我们已经确认了所有受害者
[14:11] frequented an area known for prostitution. 都时常出入一个以卖淫闻名的地区
[14:15] It’s likely the killer is a regular visitor there, 凶手很可能是那里的常客
[14:17] so we’re staking it out, as well as the Green River itself. 因此我们正在监视那儿以及绿河
[14:21] But it may make it easier to identify the killer’s habits 但若我们能构建出一个罪犯心理图像的话
[14:24] if we formed a psychological profile. 那样可能会更容易找出凶手的习惯
[14:27] And that’s something I can help you with. 这就是我可以帮到您的地方
[14:32] Sure. 当然
[14:39] Have you ever had any direct experience 您曾经有过任何与连环杀手
[14:41] with a serial killer, 直接接触的经历吗
[14:42] beyond just consulting on the case files? 除了咨询案件档案以外
[14:45] I have. 我有过
[14:46] Back in ’74, 在74年的时候
[14:47] I was a rookie detective in King County. 我是金县的一名新手警探
[14:50] Two girls disappeared from Lake Sammamish State Park 两个女孩从瑟马米什湖州立公园失踪
[14:53] and several of us were assigned 我们中的几个人被安排去
[14:55] to assist the Issaquah Police. 协助伊瑟阔警方
[14:57] I became part of a task force. 我加入了一个专案组
[14:59] We identified Ted Bundy 我们确定了泰德·邦迪
[15:00] as the main suspect in the murders. 作为凶杀案的主要嫌疑人
[15:03] You came face to face with him? 您当面见到他了吗
[15:05] Yeah, 是的
[15:06] I sat in on one of his first interviews 在他被捕后
[15:08] after he was arrested. 我参加了一次他的早期审讯
[15:11] What was he like? 他是个什么样的人
[15:13] On the surface, very articulate, always polite. 表面上看 极善言辞 总是很有礼貌
[15:18] In many ways, he reminded me of a politician. 在很多方面 他让我想起了一位政治家
[15:21] Smart appearance 整洁漂亮的外表
[15:22] and he knew how to dance around the tough questions 并且他知道如何绕过棘手的问题
[15:25] and divert the conversation towards his own agenda. 然后再把谈话转到他自己的轨道上
[15:28] But you saw through it? 但你看透了这一切
[15:30] I realized I had a nose for this kind of thing. 我意识到我对这种事很敏感
[15:34] I knew the moment he sat down in that interview room, 我知道那时他坐在审讯室
[15:38] he was wearing a mask of sanity. 戴着一副正常人的面具
[15:42] I saw the truth behind those eyes. 我看到了那双眼睛背后的真相
[15:44] He’s on death row now, right? 他现在在死囚牢房 对吧
[15:49] Yeah. 是的
[15:50] Actually, I’ve interviewed him several times 实际上 自从他被定罪以后
[15:51] since he was convicted. 我审讯过他几次
[15:52] There are lots of murders he hasn’t confessed to 还有很多他没供认的谋杀案
[15:54] and bodies which we never recovered. 以及还有很多我们从未找到的尸体
[15:57] I think he will only give up the information 我想他只会隐瞒这些信息
[15:59] if he can get something out of it, 如果他能从中得到某种好处
[16:02] like a reprieve from execution. 像是死缓
[16:04] Ironically, for a man who dealt out so much death to others, 讽刺的是 这样的一个杀人魔
[16:09] he fears dying. 他却怕死
[16:11] So, what are your thoughts on this one, Bob? 您对这次的杀人魔有什么看法 鲍勃
[16:15] Can you help us build a profile? 您能帮我们构建一个罪犯心理图像吗
[16:20] I’d say so. 我是这么说的
[16:25] Obviously, the first determination 显然 首先可以明确的是
[16:27] is that these murders 这些谋杀案
[16:28] were very likely the work of one person. 很可能是个人作案
[16:32] The same modus operandi was employed in each death, 每次作案都运用了同样的手法
[16:35] and body clusters often suggest 并且尸体簇通常暗示着
[16:36] that one individual is responsible. 个人行为
[16:40] He has familiarity with the Green River 他熟悉绿河
[16:42] and surrounding area. 及其周边区域
[16:44] This suggests a local man. 这表明他是当地人
[16:46] He was likely raised 他很可能是在一个婚姻不和谐
[16:48] in a family with marital discord 的家庭中长大的
[16:49] and physically and emotionally abused. 并且身体和情感上也很可能遭到了虐待
[16:51] Possibly even strict religious or puritanical morals 甚至可能受到了父母一方或双方
[16:55] imposed by one or both parents. 严格的宗教式或清教徒式道德的影响
[16:58] I’d say he’s currently between his mid-20s and mid-30s. 我认为他目前是在20多岁到30多岁间
[17:03] Given that all the victims so far 鉴于到目前为止所有的受害者
[17:06] have worked in prostitution, 都从事过卖淫活动
[17:07] we can assume that the killer 我们可以假设凶手
[17:09] has frequented the red light district for sexual encounters 经常光顾红灯区进行性接触
[17:11] which didn’t always end in murder. 这并不总是以谋杀告终
[17:14] However, there will likely be self-loathing 然而 由于这些性接触
[17:18] as a result of these encounters, 凶手很可能会产生自我厌恶
[17:20] and it may trigger his deep-seated hatred of women. 这或许就会引发他对女性根深蒂固的仇恨
[17:24] Murderers who strangle often speak of an intimate connection 勒杀手法的凶手时常涉及一种亲密关系
[17:27] they feel with the victim as they die. 当受害者死去时 他们感同身受
[17:30] It’s twisted to you and I, 这对你我来说是扭曲的
[17:31] but this man may feel at his most alive 但这个人只有在杀戮时
[17:34] when he’s causing death. 才会犹获新生
[17:36] That’s why I know he’ll strike again. 这就是为什么我知道他会再次作案
[17:39] Every day, he deals with the scars of childhood, 每天 他都面对着童年的伤疤
[17:43] poor relationships, and a generally unremarkable life. 糟糕的人际关系和毫不起眼的生活
[17:47] That buzz he gets from killing, 他从杀戮中获得的快感
[17:49] he’ll seek it out at every opportunity available to him. 他会抓住一切可能的机会找出来
[18:22] Strangulation, same as the others. 勒杀 就如同其他死者一样
[18:25] How old is she? 她多大了
[18:27] I’d say she’s in her 30s. 我觉得有30多岁了
[18:30] They’ve all varied in age. 她们的年龄各不相同
[18:31] It’s clear that isn’t a factor 很明显这并不是
[18:33] when selecting victims. 凶手挑选受害者的一个因素
[18:36] I bet this one works in the strip too. 我敢打赌这个人也在脱衣舞会工作
[18:38] She’s been posed very deliberately. 她是被有意弄成这样的
[18:40] There’s fish and a wine bottle entwined with her body. 在她的身体周围摆放着鱼和一个红酒瓶
[18:44] They weren’t placed by accident. 它们绝不是偶然出现在那儿的
[18:45] He didn’t do that with any of the other victims. 他没有对其他受害者那样做
[18:48] Could be some kind of religious motive? 有可能是某种宗教仪式吗
[18:50] That ties in with the strict religious parents 那与您在会上所说的
[18:52] you mentioned in the briefing, Bob. 有严格宗教信仰的父母有关 鲍勃
[18:54] Could be, 可能是
[18:55] could also be game-playing. 也可能是游戏
[18:57] How do you mean? 你什么意思
[18:58] He watches the news like everybody else, 他和大家一样都会看新闻
[19:00] he could be sending us a message 他可能是在给我们发送某种信息
[19:02] or having a personal joke on our expense. 或者笑话我们的大费周章
[19:05] She was stripped naked like the others, 她和其他受害者一样被脱光
[19:07] but they found her dress 但是他们在离河岸只有几码远的地方
[19:08] just a few yards down the riverbank. 发现了她的裙子
[19:10] We bagged it and took it in. 我们把它包起来带走
[19:12] No sign of any other items so far. 到目前为止没有找到其他东西
[19:15] Is he getting sloppy? 是他变马虎了吗
[19:17] Maybe. 大概吧
[19:18] Or, like I said, he’s taunting us. 或者 像我之前说的 他在嘲笑我们
[19:20] Catch me if you can, so to speak. 像是在说 有本事就来抓我
[19:42] Do you have any suspects? 你有什么猜测吗
[19:44] Out of the way, please. 请让一让
[19:45] Have you made any arrests? 有抓到什么人吗
[19:46] No comment. 无可奉告
[19:47] Nothing to say at this stage. 现阶段没有什么可说的
[19:48] How many more are gonna die? 还有多少人会死
[19:50] Out of the way, please. 请让一让
[19:50] Excuse me. 抱歉
[19:57] In Seattle, another grim discovery today 今天在西雅图有个可怕的发现
[19:59] that could be connected to the string of Green River murders 可能与绿河谋杀案有关
[20:03] that have shaken that West Coast city. 让西海岸城市的人们饱受惊吓
[20:05] Explorer scouts today found a fourth skull 今天探测器在镇子外的森林
[20:08] off in a wooded area outside of town 发现了第四块颅骨
[20:10] where three other skeletons were discovered this weekend. 在这森林里也发现过另外三块骨头
[20:13] Most of the victims have been young prostitutes. 大部分受害者是年轻的妓女
[20:17] So, Sandra, how did you and Dave meet? 珊卓你是怎么和戴夫相遇的
[20:21] We actually went to the same high school, 实际上我们在同一个高中
[20:23] but we didn’t really meet there. 但是我们没在那见过
[20:25] I used to see her in the stands at the football games. 我以前在橄榄球比赛的看台见过她
[20:29] I found it quite distracting, 我觉得她非常的迷人
[20:30] pretty sure I missed a few catches because of her. 我确信我好几次错过接球都是为了看她
[20:33] Yeah, right. 好吧 对
[20:35] Anyway, I worked after school at the local library, 无论如何 我放学后在当地图书馆工作
[20:40] my mom worked there for years, 我妈在这工作了好几年
[20:41] so she got me a job. 所以她介绍我去工作
[20:41] It was just around the corner from my house, 就在离我家不远的拐角处
[20:43] so I’d go in every day after school, 所以我每天放学后都去
[20:47] check out some books. 查对一些书
[20:48] I’d find pretty much any excuse to talk to her. 我为了找她聊天找了相当多的借口
[20:53] About…after two months, 大约 过了两个月
[20:56] Dave had this huge stack of overdue books. 戴夫有一大堆过期了的书
[21:00] I liked talking to him, so I didn’t wanna remind him, 我喜欢和他聊天 所以我不想提醒他
[21:02] and, then he realized on his own 然后他自己意识到了
[21:05] and brought in this big stack of books. 于是他买下了这一大堆书
[21:08] And I told him I would get rid of the fees 然后我告诉他 如果他带我出去吃饭
[21:11] if he took me out to dinner, which he did, 我会免去书的费用 他照做了
[21:14] and here we are. 然后就是这样了
[21:16] What a great story. 多么棒的故事
[21:18] Are you married, Bob? 你结婚了吗 鲍勃
[21:20] I was… 我结过
[21:22] to Kathleen. 和卡特琳
[21:24] She died a year ago, cancer. 她一年前因为癌症去世了
[21:27] Oh, god, I’m so sorry. 天哪 真对不起
[21:40] Hey, Deb? 嘿 黛比
[21:43] What was that about? 那是怎么了
[21:44] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:45] Do you want me to go talk to her? 你想让我和她谈谈吗
[21:47] No, 不了
[21:48] no, 不了
[21:49] I’ll go. 我来
[21:51] Excuse me. 借过一下
[21:58] What? 干嘛
[22:02] You okay? 你还好吗
[22:03] Not really. 不太好
[22:05] Have I done something wrong? 我做错什么了吗
[22:11] I’m sorry, it’s just, I was at a party earlier, 对不起 只是刚才我在一个派对
[22:16] some guys started saying things. 有人开始说一些事
[22:19] About what? 关于什么
[22:22] You. 你
[22:24] What did they say? 他们说什么了
[22:28] They said everyone in town knows you’re messing up the case. 他们说镇里的每个人都知道你搞砸了案子
[22:33] Some of them said that their parents 他们中一些人说他们的爸妈
[22:35] watch you on the news and call you names. 在新闻里看见你了 就开始骂你
[22:39] What kinda names? 怎么骂的
[22:40] They say you don’t have any balls, 他们说你没有蛋蛋
[22:44] and that you’re too weak to catch the killer. 还有你太弱了无法抓住凶手
[22:55] I’m sorry you had to hear that. 我很抱歉你得听见这些
[22:58] I know it’s not your fault, 我知道这不是你的错
[22:59] I’m sorry for getting mad, it’s just– 我很抱歉我生气了 只是
[23:02] You have every right to be annoyed. 你有权利生气
[23:06] It’s my job, you didn’t ask for this. 这是我的工作 你不该承担这些
[23:11] It’s not just your job though, is it, Dad? 但是这不仅仅是你的工作吧 爸爸
[23:16] What do you mean? 你想说什么
[23:18] It’s your life. 这是你的生活
[23:19] You and your mother are my life. 你和你妈妈才是我的生活
[23:22] But we have to share you 但是我们必须和这一小片世界里的
[23:23] with all of the criminals in this little part of the world. 罪犯分享你的时间
[23:27] They get more of your time than we do. 他们比我们占据你更多的时间
[23:30] I’m sorry, Deb, I’ll try to make more time for us. 对不起 黛比 我会试着多陪陪你们
[23:37] Okay. 好吧
[23:52] He’s been called the Green River Killer 他被叫做绿河杀手
[23:54] ever since the first bodies, five of them, 自从第一批尸体中的五具
[23:57] were pulled from this river. 都是从这河里捞出来的之后
[23:58] You know, this issue with the press isn’t gonna go away. 你知道的 媒体不会放过这个这个问题
[24:02] I didn’t have any new information, 我没有任何新消息
[24:04] there was no point talking to them. 和他们谈话是没有意义的
[24:07] But we did get something new today. 但是今天我们的确得到一些新发现
[24:09] Nothing to leak to the press yet, 还没有什么可透露给媒体的
[24:12] but it could change how you deal with the media. 但是它会改变你应对媒体的方式
[24:14] The posing of the body with the wine and the fish? 用红酒和鱼与尸体摆在一起
[24:16] Yeah. 对
[24:17] That wasn’t part of his modus operandi with previous victims. 那不是他对先前的受害者的作案手法之一
[24:21] That was his way of engaging with us, 这是他和我们交战的方式
[24:23] or, more to the point, you. 或者 更重要的是 和你
[24:25] It’s like he’s saying, “This is my banquet, Detective.” 仿佛他在说 这是我的宴会 警探
[24:28] You really think he sat at home watching the news reports? 你真的认为他会坐在家看新闻报道吗
[24:32] Of course. 当然了
[24:33] Narcissism is one of the symptoms of psychopathy, 自恋是精神变态的症状之一
[24:36] that’s the dichotomy. 那是相对的
[24:37] Damaged self-esteem on the one hand, 丧失自尊是一方面
[24:39] but also a grandiose sense of self-importance on the other. 而另一方面是丧失自负感
[24:44] In the killer’s head, 在杀手的脑中
[24:46] this murder spree may be the ultimate game. 这场谋杀狂欢可能是终极游戏
[24:49] Now you’re his main opponent. 而现在你是他主要的对手
[24:51] Sun Tzu, the Chinese general who wrote “The Art of War”, 孙子 一位中国军事家写的孙子兵法
[24:54] he said, “If you’re far from your enemy, 说道 近而示之远
[24:59] “make him believe you’re near.” 远而示之近
[25:04] Just something to keep in mind. 只要记住这些就行
[25:16] As you know, 正如你们所知道的
[25:17] we’ve discovered another body. 我们发现了另一具尸体
[25:19] I won’t be taking any questions today, 我今天不回答问题
[25:22] I just came to say one thing. 只说一件事
[25:25] I wanna talk directly to the killer. 我要直接对话凶手
[25:33] I know you’re out there, 我知道你就在那里
[25:36] watching this, 看着我们
[25:38] I don’t need profilers and psychiatrists 我不需要剖面仪和精神病医生
[25:43] to tell me you’re a sick son of a bitch. 来告诉我你是个有病的贱人
[25:45] You’re not even a man, 你简直不是个人
[25:47] I doubt you have the equipment for it. 我怀疑你是否有这种素养
[25:50] You’re a demented pervert 你就是个精神错乱的变态
[25:52] who doesn’t deserve to breathe the same air 不配和那些被你如此麻木地杀害的人
[25:54] as the people you have so callously murdered. 呼吸同一片空气
[25:59] You are gutless, pathetic, 你是懦弱的 可悲的
[26:01] and when your luck runs out, 当你的运气用光
[26:03] and make no mistake, it will, 毫无疑问 它会的
[26:05] I’ll be right there to take you down, 我会到那 把你抓住
[26:07] you got that, you piece of ? 你听见没 你这个混蛋
[26:09] That’s a promise from me to you. 那是我对你的承诺
[26:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:19] Hey, slugger. 嘿 击球手
[26:20] How was school today? 今天在学校过得怎么样
[26:21] Good. 挺好的
[26:23] He made you this. 他给你做了这个
[26:24] …Began in the summer of 1982, 始于1982年的夏天
[26:26] and since then, an army of detectives 自从那时 一群警探
[26:27] and a multimillion-dollar computer system 和一个花了数百万的电脑系统
[26:29] have been unable to track the killer. 就无法追踪到凶手
[26:31] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:32] It is a familiar routine, 这是个熟悉的惯例
[26:34] for the Green River Task Force 因为绿河专案组
[26:35] sifting through any remaining evidence on the site 在有人偶然发现人类残骸的地方仔细检查
[26:37] where someone had stumbled across human remains. 一些残留的证据
[27:00] Your office forwarded this. 你办公室发来的
[27:04] You haven’t been demoted to mailman already, have you, Tom? 你不是被降级为邮差了吧 汤姆
[27:07] If we don’t catch this prick soon, 如果我们还抓不住这个混蛋
[27:09] maybe I will be. 估计就会了
[27:24] Oh my god. 我的天哪
[27:29] Dearest Bob. 最亲爱的鲍勃
[27:31] It has been the better part of two years 自从我们通信以来
[27:33] since we’ve corresponded, 过去了两年
[27:35] and I must admit, I’ve missed it. 我必须承认 我错过了大部分时间
[27:38] I’ve followed, with great interest, 我很有兴趣地跟进了
[27:40] the case of “The Riverman”, 绿河杀手的案子
[27:41] and see from the news reports 然后看到你在里新闻报道
[27:43] that you are advising the task force. 你在劝告专案组
[27:47] I recently saw a press conference 最近我看了一场理查兹警探的
[27:49] with Detective Richards. 记者招待会
[27:51] Not the usual police officer, is he? 他和普通的警察不一样 不是吗
[27:54] He seems to be taking it quite personally. 他像是在以个人名义谈论这事
[27:58] As you know, 正如你所知道的
[27:59] I have some experience in The Riverman’s field of expertise. 我在绿河杀手的专业领域有一些经验
[28:04] I believe I can help you. 我相信我能帮助你
[28:07] If you have the time to visit me, 如果你有时间的话和理查兹警探
[28:08] along with Detective Richards, please do. 一起来探望我 求你了
[28:12] Time for me is running out, 我的时间不多了
[28:15] I would like to make use of what remains. 我希望能充分利用剩下的时间
[28:18] Kind regards, 谨此致敬
[28:20] your old friend, Theodore Bundy. 你的老朋友 西奥多·邦迪
[28:26] David, your thoughts? 大卫 你怎么想的
[28:29] Well, the key question is, 好吧 关键的问题是
[28:32] could he actually help the investigation, 他真的会帮助调查吗
[28:34] or would he be leading us on some circle jerk 或者他会不会引导我们进入怪人的圈子
[28:38] for his own amusement? 供他自己消遣
[28:40] He has an agenda, he always does. 他有一个计划 他总是这样
[28:43] What’s his agenda here? To buy time? 他这次的计划是什么 争取时间吗
[28:46] Yeah, I’d say so. 是的 可以这么说
[28:47] Like he says in his letter, time is running out for him. 正如他的信里说的 他的时间正在流失
[28:50] He’ll do everything he can 他为了获得当局的支持
[28:52] to court favor with the authorities 得到缓刑
[28:54] and get a reprieve from execution. 会做任何事
[28:58] What’s it like coming face to face with someone like that? 和那样的人面对面是什么感觉
[29:02] Maybe you need to find out for yourself. 也许你需要自己去体会
[29:05] At some point, 在某一时刻
[29:06] you’re gonna be face to face with the Green River Killer. 你会和绿河杀手面对面
[29:09] After you meet Ted Bundy, 在你见过泰德·邦迪后
[29:10] evil will no longer be a mystery to you. 恶魔对你来说就不再是个谜了
[29:22] What? 怎么了
[29:23] Two days talking to a madman in Florida? 要去弗罗里达和那个疯子交谈两天吗
[29:27] Don’t you have enough to deal with right now? 你现在手上的事情还不够多吗
[29:30] It might be a complete waste of time, 可能完全是浪费时间
[29:32] or it could help with the investigation, who knows, 或者他会帮忙调查 谁知道呢
[29:36] but we have no suspects yet, 但是我们到现在都没有嫌疑人
[29:39] I have to try everything I can. 我必须尝试所有可能的方法
[29:45] I just worry about you, that’s all. 我只是担心你 没别的
[29:48] It’ll be fine. 会好起来的
[29:51] Come here. 过来
[30:06] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[30:08] I’ve got a few errands to run. 我得到些差事要去做
[30:09] Well, you know you’re looking after Adam tonight. 好吧 你知道今晚你得照顾亚当
[30:14] How come? 为什么
[30:18] I’ve got a dinner with Amy and the girls. 我和艾米还有女孩们有个聚餐
[30:25] It’s her birthday, I told you about this weeks ago. 今天是她生日 我上周告诉过你
[30:32] What’s the matter? 发生什么了
[30:42] I’ve got something important to do. 我有重要的事要去做
[30:44] It’s been playing on my mind all week, 整周我都在想这事
[30:46] I need to take care of it tonight. 今晚我需要去处理
[30:49] Come on, Gary, I had my plans first. 拜托 盖里 我的计划在先
[30:53] If you have to leave the house, 如果你要离开房子
[30:54] can’t you take Adam with you? 你能不能带着亚当一起
[31:08] I guess so. 可以吧
[31:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:14] I’ll be home around 11. 我会在11点左右回家
[31:17] Alright. 好吧
[31:57] Dad, where are we going? 爸爸 我们要去哪儿
[31:58] I gotta pick up a friend of mine, drop her off somewhere. 我要去接一个朋友 送她去个地方
[32:37] Hello, Bob. 你好 鲍勃
[32:40] Ted. 泰德
[32:57] Long time no see. 好久不见
[33:00] It’s been a while. 是有一阵子了
[33:02] And this must be the famous Detective Richards. 这肯定是著名的理查兹警探
[33:19] As always, Ted, 和平时一样 泰德
[33:20] we’ll be recording this. 我们会记录这次对话
[33:23] Of course. 当然了
[33:29] It’s the 2nd of September, approximately 9:30 p.M., 今天是九月二号 大约下午9:30
[33:33] at Florida State Prison. 在弗罗里达州监狱
[33:35] This is a tape-recorded interview 这个录音带记录了
[33:37] with Bob Keller, David Richards, 鲍勃·凯勒 大卫·理查兹和
[33:40] and Ted Bundy. 泰德·邦迪的会面
[33:42] So, Ted, would you like to begin? 那么 泰德 你可以开始了吗
[33:46] Well, this is just 好吧 我们正在进行的
[33:47] sort of a spontaneous dialogue we’re having here. 只是一次自发的对话
[33:52] I’m not approaching it in any organized fashion. 我没有以任何系统化的方式接近真相
[33:56] I don’t even know if I can be of any real assistance. 我甚至不知道是否真的有帮助
[34:00] You’re the detectives after all. 毕竟你才是警探
[34:01] We’d value any insights you may have. 我们会评判你的任何见解
[34:06] Well, did you bring a copy of the case file? 好吧 你带了案件的复印件吗
[34:08] I’m not sure it would be ethical to give you– 我不确定给你看是否合乎道德
[34:12] It’s fine. 没事的
[34:45] The Riverman enjoys easy prey. 绿河杀手享受简单的猎物
[34:49] The victims? 受害者吗
[34:50] Yes. 嗯
[34:51] Prostitutes are low risk. 杀害妓女的风险很低
[34:54] Not many people would miss them. 不会有太多人想念他们
[34:55] Who would you consider to be high-risk prey? 你认为谁会是高风险的猎物
[34:59] Well, people who work normal jobs, 嗯 那些有着正常工作的
[35:02] have families, social circles, 有着家庭和社交圈子的人
[35:05] people who are noticed. 会被人注意到
[35:09] You know, 要知道
[35:09] with all the slasher movies being made at the moment, 现在有这么多血淋淋的恐怖电影在上映
[35:11] you should stake out the car parks of the movie theaters. 你应该监视电影院的停车场
[35:15] I am sure you’d find many serial killers of the future, 我相信你会在那找到很多潜在的连环杀手
[35:19] people who go to those films to fuel their fantasies. 去看这些的人一般都是去满足他们幻想
[35:23] When I was a kid, I just had the detective magazines. 当我还是孩子的时候 拿到侦探杂志
[35:26] I don’t think staking out 我认为监视
[35:28] thousands of movie theaters is practical, 数不清的电影院是不切实际的
[35:30] given the limited numbers of police 鉴于每个案件只能
[35:32] we can assign to the case. 派出有限的警官
[35:34] Perhaps not. 可能吧
[35:35] But you could stake out his old dump sites. 但是你可以监视他上几个抛尸点
[35:38] You mean where he left the bodies? 你的意思是他扔尸体地方吗
[35:40] Yes. 没错
[35:42] He’ll return to them. 他会回去看他们
[35:43] He’s going back to check out the scene 他会回去查看现场
[35:46] and see the condition of the body 并且查看尸体的情况
[35:48] after it’s been there for a while, 毕竟已经留在那一段时间了
[35:49] for, uh, well, whatever kick he might get out of that. 为了 他从中得到某种乐趣
[35:54] Necrophilia? 恋尸癖吗
[35:56] Look, what he’s doing is not normal, 他做的事情是不正常的
[35:57] so you can’t apply normal standards to it. 所以你不能用正常的标准去看待
[36:01] He might just drive by, see if the scene is being disturbed, 他可能只是路过 瞧瞧现场有没有破坏
[36:04] if the body has been discovered. 尸体是不是被发现了
[36:07] Well, if it hasn’t, 如果还没有被发现
[36:09] well, he might wanna take it all in again. 好吧 他可能会想要再来一次
[36:16] Would he go back to a site after we’ve discovered it? 那当我们发现之后他还会回去吗
[36:20] Oh, no. 当然不会
[36:21] At that point, he wouldn’t touch it with a 10-mile pole. 到了那个时候他连十里外的电杆都不会碰
[36:24] Why do you think guys like him kill? 为什么你认为像他这样的人会杀人
[36:29] Well, there’s a certain aspect of possessiveness 好吧 在连环杀人魔的心中
[36:33] in serial killing. 有着某方面的占有欲
[36:34] I think that’s one way of describing it, 我认为这是一种方面去描述
[36:36] well, in rather bland terms, 用比较温和的说法
[36:38] but a possessiveness where the corpse 在某些方面 他们对尸体的占有欲
[36:40] might easily be as important as the live victim, 可能和活着的受害者一样重要
[36:44] in some respects. 在某些方面
[36:47] What I mean is, a possessiveness, 我的意思是 占有欲
[36:49] an ownership, a taking, if you will, 所有权 占有权 如果你觉得
[36:53] and that’s part of the syndrome. 那只是一部分表现
[36:55] And I think that’s one of the reasons why, 我认为这就是原因之一
[36:57] in some cases, not all, certainly, 在某些情况下 当然 不是所有的
[36:59] but he might be intending to return to the scene, 但他可能会回到现场
[37:03] interact with the body in some way. 在某种程度上与尸体交流
[37:08] According to the time of death, 根据死亡时间
[37:11] all these murders happened on a weekday. 这些谋杀发生在工作日
[37:14] What does that tell you? 这些告诉了你什么
[37:15] Well, he obviously prefers to troll on a weekday. 他显然更喜欢在工作日活动
[37:17] He might have other commitments of the weekend, 他的周末可能有其它的安排
[37:21] people he’s close to, perhaps. 可能是和亲密的人一起
[37:23] You think he has family? 你认为他有家人吗
[37:24] Oh, possibly. 可能吧
[37:28] What’d you mean by “troll”? 你说的活动是什么意思呢
[37:30] Well, it’s what he does. 就是他所做的
[37:33] Watching, 观察
[37:35] waiting, 等待
[37:36] selecting. 选择
[37:39] He knows his hunting ground. 他知道这是他的狩猎场
[37:41] Hey, Julie. 嘿 朱莉
[37:42] Hey. 嘿
[37:44] This is my son. 这是我儿子
[37:45] You remember, I showed you a picture of him before. 你还记得吗 我之前给你看过他的照片
[37:49] Oh, sure, yeah. 嗯 当然
[37:51] So, what’s the deal here? 那么 现在是怎么回事
[37:54] You want the kid to watch? 你想让这小孩看着吗
[37:56] ‘Cause I’m in to that. 因为我喜欢这样
[37:58] No. 不
[37:58] I didn’t plan on bringing him along, 我没计划带着他一起
[38:00] but his mother had to go out. 但他妈妈不得不出去
[38:03] I figured we’d go to the woods 我想我们可以到树林里去
[38:05] and he could wait in the car. 让他在车里等着
[38:07] I’ll be quick. 我会很快的
[38:09] Sure, I remember. 当然 我记得
[38:13] Get in. 上车
[38:14] He targets his prey. 他瞄准他的猎物
[38:17] He plans what he wants to do in his mind, 把想做的都在脑子里计划好
[38:20] down to the smallest detail. 连最小的细节也不放过
[38:23] By the time he closes in, 等到真正实施的时候
[38:24] it’s almost like it’s already happened. 一切就都像已经发生过一样
[38:40] Okay, 好了
[38:42] this is far enough. 已经够远了
[38:46] You got the money? 你带钱了吗
[38:57] So, how do you wanna do this? 那么 你想怎么做
[39:01] That tree over there, bend over it. 看到那颗树了吗 在那把屁股翘起来
[39:16] He’s played it out in his mind so many times. 他已经在脑海中演示过无数遍了
[39:19] But when the time is right, 但当时机成熟时
[39:21] and he swoops on his chosen one, 他会突袭他的目标
[39:23] well, then it’s like the spider and the fly. 就像蜘蛛和苍蝇一样
[39:27] Fantasy finally becomes reality. 幻想终于变成现实
[39:30] And speaking of fantasy, 说到幻想
[39:32] well, that’s what normality is. 其实就是常态
[39:35] What’s normal for the spider, 对蜘蛛来说的常态
[39:37] well, it can seem like chaos to the fly. 对苍蝇来说就是毁灭
[40:48] Did she get home okay? 她安全到家了吗
[40:53] Yeah. 嗯
[41:03] Can you go there, Detective? 你能到那儿吗 警探
[41:08] Where? 哪里
[41:09] Inside his mind, think like he thinks. 进入他的头脑 像他一样思考
[41:13] I’m not sure I can. 我不确定我可以
[41:16] Oh, you can. 你可以
[41:17] We all have that coldblooded, primal instinct within us. 我们都有着冷血的 原始的本能在
[41:23] Whether you wanna touch upon your own is… 不论你想不想触碰你自己的
[41:26] well, that’s another story. 好吧 那是另一个故事
[42:59] Hello? 哪位
[42:59] Dave, it’s Tom. 大卫 是汤姆
[43:01] What is it? 什么事
[43:02] We’ve found another body. 我们又发现了一具尸体
[43:05] Shit. 倒霉
[43:06] I thought we had our guys staking out the Green River? 我们的人不是在绿河附近监视吗
[43:09] We didn’t find it there, 我们不是在那发现的
[43:10] this one was found in a woodland near Long Avenue. 这具是在长街大道附近的林地里发现的
[43:14] Definitely him though, same M.O. 绝对是他 一样的作案手法
[43:16] You tell the press yet? 你跟媒体说了吗
[43:18] No. 还没
[43:19] I’ve only just ordered the forensics team down there. 我刚命令法医小组到那边去
[43:21] Call it off. 立刻取消
[43:22] – What do you mean? – Tell the team to back off, -你什么意思 -让法医组滚蛋
[43:24] leave the site just as it was found. 离开那里 不要破坏现场
[43:27] Don’t tell the press, 不要告诉媒体
[43:28] don’t tell anyone in the department 不要跟部门里
[43:30] who doesn’t know already know. 还不知道的人说
[43:31] Leave the body exactly where it was found, Tom. 把尸体原封不动放在找到的地方 汤姆
[43:35] Why? 为什么
[43:37] Bundy said the killer will return 邦迪说过杀手会回到
[43:38] to where he dumped the bodies. 他们扔尸体的地方
[43:41] If you leave this body there 如果你把尸体留在那
[43:42] and he doesn’t see anything on the news, 而他也没看到任何相关的新闻
[43:43] he might think it’s not been discovered yet. 他可能会觉得暂时还没被发现
[43:46] Then he’ll go back. 到那时他会回去
[43:48] That’s when we’ll be staking out those woods. 而我们已经在监视这片树林了
[43:51] Okay, I’ll go myself with Kavanagh. 行 那我和卡瓦纳一起去
[43:53] No, no, I’ll go with you, 不 不 我和你一起去
[43:55] I’m heading to the airport right now. 我现在就去机场
[43:57] I’ll be back in a few hours, yeah? 我在几小时后就到 行吗
[44:00] Got it. 收到
[44:01] Bye. 再见
[44:23] Flying solo today, Bob? 今天只有你吗 鲍勃
[44:25] Detective Richards had to travel back to the Green River. 理查兹警探不得不返回绿河
[44:30] Have they found another body? 他们找到另一具尸体了吗
[44:38] Well, I hope the information 好吧 希望我昨天给你们的消息
[44:39] I gave yesterday was helpful. 能帮上忙
[44:42] It was. 帮上了忙
[44:43] And since you’re in a helpful mood, 既然你有心帮忙
[44:45] I thought today we could discuss a different subject. 我认为我们今天可以谈谈其它的话题
[44:49] What’s that? 想谈什么
[44:50] You know, Ted, 你知道 泰德
[44:52] there are still five cases we’re concerned about, 还有五个案件让我们挺烦恼的
[44:55] missing girls, Washington and Utah. 失踪的少女 华盛顿和犹他州
[45:00] Okay. 可以
[45:02] Well, maybe we can talk about that. 好吧 也许我们可以谈谈这些
[45:06] I guess it depends. 看情况吧
[45:08] On what? 什么情况
[45:09] Did you speak to the attorney general? 你和司法部长谈过了吗
[45:12] I spoke to him last night. 我昨晚和他谈过了
[45:14] I told him you’d been receptive to our questioning. 我告诉他你非常配合我们的闻讯
[45:17] But truth be told, Ted, 但是老实说 泰德
[45:19] he knows there are a lot of families out there 他知道外面有很多家庭
[45:21] that need closure. 需要一个了结
[45:23] But before we get down to that, 但在我们开始之前
[45:26] has the attorney general discussed in firm terms 司法部长有没有考虑立下确定的条款
[45:29] what the outcome of these conversations could be for me? 如果我交代了 能得到什么好处
[45:35] He said any information you can provide 他说任何你提供的信息
[45:38] which can give the families closure 如果能给这些家庭们一个了结
[45:40] will be given the greatest consideration when discussions take place 等到讨论是否对你实施死刑时
[45:44] about the implementation of the death penalty. 会充分考虑到你的功劳
[45:48] Okay. 可以
[45:50] Good. 很好
[45:52] Well, I’m sure you know, Bob, 嗯 我相信你知道 鲍勃
[45:54] it all began in Washington state. 这一切都起源于华盛顿州
[45:58] That’s where I was living, 那是我生活的地方
[45:59] where I grew up as a kid and a young man, 从小成长到大的地方
[46:02] where those kinds of impulses 是那种冲动诞生
[46:04] which ultimately led to the violent behavior were born. 最终导致暴力行为的发生的地方
[46:09] Yeah. 是啊
[46:12] This is where I’m a little, um… 说到这里我有点
[46:15] The presence of the officer down here, 这边的这位警官
[46:18] well, it’s a little unnerving. 让我有点不安
[46:21] Some of this stuff I don’t mind talking about because, 有些东西我不介意讨论 因为
[46:24] well, he wouldn’t know it from Adam, but, 我跟本就不认识他 但是
[46:28] well, I can write it down, 我也可以写下来
[46:30] or whisper it to you, whatever. 或者悄悄告诉你 都可以
[46:36] Okay. 可以
[46:55] Can you hear that? 这样说你能听到吗
[46:59] Yeah, I can hear it. 嗯 我能听到
[47:00] I just wrote down the name Joanne Dawkins. 我刚刚写下了乔安妮·道金斯的名字
[47:07] So… 所以
[47:09] the Dawkins girl’s head was severed 道金斯的头被砍了之后
[47:14] and taken up the road about 25-50 yards 我提着它走了三四十米
[47:19] and then buried in a location about 10 yards west of the road 然后埋在了一个华盛顿的岩石山坡上
[47:25] on a rocky hillside in Washington. 距离路的西侧大约10米远
[47:32] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[47:35] Yeah. 嗯
[47:39] Lord knows what the little creatures up there did to it, 天知道那里的小生物对它做了什么
[47:42] what those animals would have done. 那里的动物又做了什么
[47:45] Well, I can draw you a map to where you can find it, 如果你想要我可以给你画张地图
[47:48] if you like. 方便你找
[47:49] Thank you, that would be helpful. 那就谢谢你了 这就帮上大忙了
[47:52] But first, how did you encounter her? 但是首先 你是怎么遇到她的
[47:56] Oh, I was making my way up an alleyway, 我当时走在一条小巷里
[47:59] with my briefcase, using crutches, 拿着公文包 拄着拐杖
[48:03] and a young woman was walking down. 然后一个年轻女人走了过来
[48:07] I saw her walk around the north end of the block 我看见她在街区的北端晃悠
[48:10] and into the alleyway. 然后进入小巷
[48:12] She stopped for a moment 她停了一会儿
[48:13] and then kept on walking down toward me. 然后一直走向我
[48:17] About halfway, 大约走了一半
[48:18] I encountered her 我遇见了她
[48:20] and asked if she’d help carry my briefcase, 我问她是否愿意帮我拿公文包
[48:23] which she did, 她同意了
[48:25] and we went back up the alleyway. 然后我们回到小巷
[48:29] Across the street, we turned right, 穿过街道 然后右转
[48:31] on the sidewalk outside the old fraternity house there. 在旧兄弟会门外的人行道上
[48:36] We rounded the corner on the left 我们从左边拐了进去
[48:38] and headed north on 47. 然后沿着47号街向北走
[48:41] About halfway up the block, 大概在街区的中间的地方
[48:42] there used to be this old parking lot, 以前有个停车场
[48:44] which they’d made out of the burned-out buildings there. 建在烧毁的建筑上
[48:49] So what happened when you rounded the corner? 所以你转弯以后发生了什么
[48:52] Oh, we went into the parking lot. 我们进了停车场
[48:54] When we reached my car, 到了我的车旁边
[48:55] I knocked her unconscious with a crowbar. 我用撬棍把她打昏了
[48:58] Where’d you have that stashed? 你的撬棍之前藏在哪儿了
[49:00] Hidden behind the rear wheel of the car. 藏在汽车后轮后面
[49:04] Did she see it? 她看见了吗
[49:05] No. 没有
[49:06] There were some handcuffs along with the crowbar. 撬棍旁边还放着几副手铐
[49:10] I handcuffed her, put her in the passenger side of the car, 我铐住了她 把她放在车后座
[49:15] and drove away. 然后就开走了
[49:40] Dave. 大卫
[49:43] Over there. 看那边
[49:51] Wait. 等一下
[50:04] Let’s go. 我们上
[50:07] Don’t fucking move! 别动
[51:25] Put the fucking gun down now! 把枪放下
[51:26] Now put your hands on your head and back away! 现在双手抱头 往后退
[51:30] Freeze! 别动
[51:35] Society wants to believe it can identify 这个社会希望相信坏人
[51:39] bad or harmful individuals, 都是很容易识别的
[51:44] but it’s not practical. 但这并不实际
[51:45] The truth is, people who indulge in this sort of thing, 事实上 沉迷于这种事情的人
[51:49] well, they look just like everyone else. 他们看起来和其他人没什么不同
[51:53] Their subconscious might be a raging inferno, 他们的潜意识也许是一个燃烧的地狱
[51:57] but you’d never tell, they blend in so well. 但是你无从分辨 他们融入的非常好
[52:02] This is what it comes down to, Bob, 这才是事实
[52:06] we serial killers, 我们这些连环杀手
[52:09] we’re your sons, 可能是你的儿子
[52:11] your husbands, 你的丈夫
[52:14] we’re everywhere, 可能是任何人
[52:17] and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow. 而且明天可能会有更多人死去
[52:27] All of us on this earth 这个世上的所有人
[52:29] know that there is a time to live 都知道生有其时
[52:32] and that there is a time to die, 死亦有其时
[52:34] yet death is always a shock to those left behind. 然而死亡对于生者来说仍然是一个噩耗
[52:42] Jesus, Dad, you scared me. 天啊 爸爸 你吓到我了
[52:45] I didn’t realize anyone else was up. 我没想到还有人没睡
[52:48] Sorry. 抱歉
[52:49] Struggling to sleep? 睡不着吗
[52:52] Yeah. 是啊
[52:52] I have a big test at school tomorrow, 明天学校有个重要的考试
[52:54] and no matter how hard I hit the books, 不管我怎么使劲看书
[52:57] I just, I don’t feel prepared. 我还是觉得没准备好
[52:59] You’ll do great, you always do. 肯定没问题 你一直都表现很好
[53:14] Hey, take a seat, 来 坐下
[53:17] watch some TV. 看会儿电视
[53:24] The funeral over, 葬礼结束了
[53:26] the saddened group left the graveside. 悲伤的人离开了墓地
[53:39] Deb, you know I love you, don’t you? 黛比 你知道我爱你 是吧
[53:44] Sure, Dad, I know, I love you too. 当然 爸爸 我知道 我也爱你
[53:47] I’m very proud of you, you know that, right? 我为你感到骄傲 你知道吗
[53:51] You got some whiskey in that cup? 你杯子里难道是威士忌吗
[53:54] No, it’s just tea. 没有 只是茶
[53:56] Then what’s with all the declarations? 那你怎么突然想起说这些
[54:02] I just want you to know how much you mean to me, 我只是想让你知道你对我很重要
[54:04] that’s all. 没别的意思
[54:07] You’re sweet, Dad. 你真好 爸爸
[54:10] But I better get back to bed, 但是我该去睡觉了
[54:13] see if I can get some sleep. 看看我还能睡一会儿不
[54:15] Okay, sweetheart. 好的 亲爱的
[54:16] Goodnight. 晚安
[54:17] Goodnight. 晚安
[54:33] Where were you on June 17th? 你6月17日那天在哪
[54:36] I had to take my truck to the shop. 我开着我的卡车去了商店
[54:40] Have you ever cruised the SeaTac strip? 你有没有到过西塔科一带
[54:44] I’m, I’m not familiar with that place. 我 我对那一带不熟悉
[54:47] His name is Gary Ridgway. 他叫盖里·里奇维
[54:49] He was picked up for attempting to solicit 他在五月份因为意图招嫖
[54:51] an undercover police officer posing as a prostitute in May. 一个卧底警察扮演的妓女而被捕
[54:56] Tom got a hunch and ran his record. 汤姆有种预感 于是查了一下他的案底
[54:59] He was accused of choking a prostitute in 1980, 他在1980年被指控勒杀妓女
[55:02] near the SeaTac strip. 就在西塔科一带
[55:04] At the time, he pleaded self-defense, 当时 他辩称自己是自卫
[55:06] after claiming the woman bit him, and he got released. 声称那个妓女咬了他 然后被释放了
[55:10] One of our officers stopped and questioned Ridgway last year 去年有我们的人拦住他询问
[55:14] while he was in his truck with a prostitute. 当时他和一个妓女在他的车里
[55:18] They also approached this guy 他们还因为玛丽·奥尔森的绑架案
[55:19] in connection with the kidnapping of Marie Olsen. 调查过这个人
[55:23] Ridgway was questioned, 里奇维接受了审讯
[55:24] but not enough evidence to make an arrest. 但是证据不足 最终释放了
[55:27] Has anyone questioned the sex workers on the strip? 有人调查过那一带的性工作者吗
[55:30] Several prostitutes saw a man 一些妓女看到过
[55:32] matching Ridgway’s description 符合里奇维特征的人
[55:33] regularly cruising the strip in the past two years. 在过去的两年里经常在这一带游荡
[55:36] Now he works at that factory down in Bellevue, 现在他在贝尔维尤的一个工厂上班
[55:41] painting trucks, 给卡车喷漆
[55:42] so he would pass that strip almost daily 所以他应该每天上下班
[55:44] on his way to and from work. 都会路过那一带
[55:46] Sarah Edgar 萨拉·埃德加
[55:48] I’ve never heard of her. 没听说过
[55:51] So what’s your next move? 那么你下一步怎么做
[55:53] I think we should get him to take a polygraph test. 我想我们应该让他做测谎
[55:56] You know those things can’t be considered 100% accurate. 你知道的 这东西不能百分百准确
[55:59] Yeah, I know, 是的 我知道
[56:00] but I need something more than circumstantial 但是我需要的不只是猜测
[56:03] if I’m gonna convince the chief 我需要说服警长
[56:04] there’s a case to be made here. 这里面可以做些文章
[56:07] Do you think he’s the killer? 你觉得他是凶手吗
[56:10] Something in my gut tells me he is. 我的直觉告诉我他就是
[56:14] Then do what you have to do. 做你必须要做的事
[56:24] Is your name Gary Leon Ridgway? 你的名字是不是盖里·里昂·里奇维
[56:27] Yes. 是
[56:31] Have you ever cruised the SeaTac strip? 你有没有在西塔科一带游荡
[56:34] No. 没有
[56:36] Have you ever hired a prostitute? 你有没有召过妓
[56:39] No. 没有
[56:46] Did you know Julie Kakova? 你认识朱莉·卡科娃吗
[56:49] No. 不认识
[56:54] Did you kill her? 你是不是杀了她
[56:57] No. 没有
[57:05] He passed. 他通过了
[57:06] He fucking passed. 他竟然通过了
[57:09] Ridgway? 里奇维
[57:10] Yeah. 是啊
[57:13] You know we got nothing on this guy now. 你知道我们现在拿他没有办法了
[57:15] We executed a search warrant on his home, turned up nothing. 我们到他家搜了 什么也没有
[57:18] The forensics team test this guy? 法医小组也都测试了
[57:20] They took everything from him, 他们所有东西都验了
[57:22] saliva, piss, the whole shebang. 唾液 尿液 所有东西
[57:24] There’s nothing conclusive 没有什么结果能
[57:25] to link him to any of the crime scenes. 把他和任何犯罪现场联系起来
[57:27] Shit. 妈的
[57:30] We gotta let him go. 我们得放了他
[58:37] 46 bodies found since 1982. 从1982年开始共发现了46具尸体
[58:40] There have been several suspects, 出现了几个嫌疑人
[58:41] but a case can’t be made against any of ’em. 但是没有一个能够立案
[58:44] $15 million of public funds spent. 花费了1500万美元的公共资金
[58:48] As of today, the Green River Task Force will be dismantled. 从今天起 绿河专案组解散
[58:52] We simply can’t continue spending this kinda money 我们只是不能再花这个钱
[58:56] and allocating this much manpower 分配这么多人力
[58:57] to an investigation which has yielded no results. 去调查一个没有结果的案子
[59:01] I know you were expecting this, and I hope you accept it. 我知道你也有所准备 希望你能接受
[59:06] It’s over, Dave. 结束了 戴夫
[59:09] Respectfully, sir, 长官 无意冒犯
[59:12] it’ll never be over. 永远不会结束的
[59:17] A sad and ugly chapter 一个悲伤又丑陋的篇章
[59:20] will end tomorrow morning 即将在明天早上结束
[59:21] as notorious serial killer Ted Bundy 因为臭名昭著的连环杀手泰德·邦迪
[59:24] is set to die in Florida’s electric chair. 将要在弗罗里达的电椅上执行死刑
[59:27] Officially, Bundy’s execution will be for 官方说法是 邦迪的处死是因为
[59:29] the kidnap and murder of 12-year-old Caroline Keach, 绑架并杀害12岁的卡罗琳·凯奇
[59:33] but he was also found guilty 但他也被判犯有1978年
[59:35] of two additional 1978 slayings 另外两起谋杀罪
[59:38] and is suspected in 20-40 other homicides, 同时也是20-40起谋杀的嫌疑人
[59:42] at least 23 of which 过去几年里 他向执法部门
[59:43] he has confessed to law enforcement officials in the past few years. 承认了至少有23起
[59:47] Faced with execution 面对死刑
[59:48] after nearly a decade of court appeals, 在经历了近十年的法庭上诉之后
[59:51] Bundy has attempted to trade confessions for time 邦迪一度试图通过向执法人员
[59:54] to give lawmen details of all of the murders. 坦白其作案细节来争取时间
[59:57] The Florida governor refused to make such a trade. 弗罗里达政府拒绝了这个交易
[1:00:00] Bundy is scheduled to be executed at 7:00 a.M. 邦迪的死刑安排在上午7点
[1:00:11] Bob 鲍勃
[1:00:13] Ted 泰德
[1:00:16] You know, I could still provide information. 你知道 我还可以提供信息
[1:00:18] I’ve remembered things that might help the families. 我想起一些事情可能会帮到受害家庭
[1:00:22] I know you’re hoping for a phone call, 我知道你在等电话
[1:00:24] but I don’t think it’ll come. 但是我觉得不会来了
[1:00:28] Many feel justice is being served tomorrow. 很多人觉得明天正义会得到伸张
[1:00:33] What about you, Bob? 你呢 鲍勃
[1:00:35] Do you think justice is being served? 你觉得正义伸张了吗
[1:00:39] I’m not here to pass judgment, Ted. 我不是来做判断的 泰德
[1:00:43] Well, then why are you here? 那你来干什么
[1:00:45] I’m interested in your thoughts on something. 我对你的某些想法很感兴趣
[1:00:49] What’s that? 是什么
[1:00:53] Why’d you go down this road? 你为什么会走上这条路
[1:00:56] Well, everyone asks that. 很多人都问过这个问题
[1:00:58] Yeah, but you never really answered it before, have you? 但你从来没有真正回答过 不是吗
[1:01:03] What’s the point? 有什么意义呢
[1:01:06] Help people understand perhaps. 或许帮助人们理解
[1:01:09] Maybe I can give you a little insight too. 或许我也能给你一点启发
[1:01:12] Maybe the truth is 或许真相就是
[1:01:13] I don’t have an answer to your question. 我对于你的问题没有一个答案
[1:01:19] Whenever I’m interviewed, 当我被采访时
[1:01:20] people always ask, do I feel guilt for what I’ve done? 人们总是问 你对你做的事感到愧疚吗
[1:01:25] Guilt… 愧疚…
[1:01:28] it’s an illusion, 是一种幻觉
[1:01:30] a mechanism of social control. 是一种社会控制机制
[1:01:33] It’s very unhealthy, does terrible things to the body. 这种情绪 对身体很不好
[1:01:38] What about when you were young, Ted? 你小时候是什么样 泰德
[1:01:41] What was your emotional state of mind? 你的情绪状态是什么
[1:01:44] Confusion. 困惑
[1:01:46] I could never understand what made people want to be friends, 我一直无法理解是什么让人们想成为朋友
[1:01:51] or what made people attracted to one another, 是什么让人们互相吸引
[1:01:54] or what underlays social interactions. 什么是社会交往的基础
[1:02:00] I’d watch people 我会观察人们
[1:02:03] and see them feel, 看他们去感受
[1:02:07] but, I don’t know, I could never be like them. 但 谁知道呢 我是不会像他们那样
[1:02:11] Do you remember the first time you felt the urges? 你记得第一次感到那种冲动的时候吗
[1:02:16] I certainly fantasized. 我肯定幻想过
[1:02:18] Well, as a young boy of 12 or 13, 当我还是个十二三岁的小孩的时候
[1:02:22] I’d encountered soft-core pornography, 我在家外面 当地药店或者杂货店
[1:02:26] outside the home, local drug or grocery stores. 接触到一些软色情读物
[1:02:31] Young boys, 年轻小伙子
[1:02:32] they explore the sideways and byways of their neighborhood. 会在邻居家附近的小路上探索
[1:02:37] And in our neighborhood, people would dump their garbage, 我家的周围经常会有人扔垃圾
[1:02:41] and from time to time, 时不时的
[1:02:43] we’d come across books 我们能找到一些
[1:02:45] of a more graphic nature, 有图像的书
[1:02:49] detective magazines and so on. 像是侦探杂志之类的
[1:02:53] Well, I wanna emphasize this, 这里我想强调一点
[1:02:54] the most damaging kind of pornography, 最危险的色情作品
[1:02:58] I’m talking from real personal experience here, 我说的是真正的个人经历
[1:03:01] is the kind which involves violence and sexual violence. 是那种包括暴力和性暴力那种
[1:03:07] The wedding of those two forces, 两种暴力的结合
[1:03:10] as I know only too well, 效果简直不能更好
[1:03:13] well, it brings about behavior that is too terrible to describe. 带来的后果跟本无法描述
[1:03:18] When did fantasy become a reality? 什么时候你的幻想变成了现实
[1:03:22] As a teen, 作为青少年
[1:03:23] I was dealing with very strong inhibitions 我曾经尽量去克制那种
[1:03:25] against violent and criminal behavior 强烈的暴力和犯罪倾向
[1:03:29] that had been conditioned and bred into me by my environment, 那些被家庭 学校 教堂
[1:03:35] the neighborhood, schools, church. 灌输给我的意识
[1:03:39] It’s a very difficult thing to describe, 很难去描述
[1:03:43] the sensation of reaching a point 我觉得自己到达了一个爆发点
[1:03:46] where I knew I couldn’t control it anymore. 我知道我再也控制不住了
[1:03:54] The barriers I had learned as a child 我小时候设置的障碍
[1:03:56] were not enough to hold me back 不足以阻止我
[1:03:58] from seeking out and harming somebody. 出去寻找 伤害别人
[1:04:04] How did you feel the first time you committed a murder? 你第一次杀了人之后是什么感觉
[1:04:08] Even all these years later, it’s difficult to talk about. 尽管过了这么多年 还是很难讲
[1:04:14] Reliving it through talking is, 在讲的同时重新回忆一遍
[1:04:16] well, difficult, to say the least, 很难 最起码可以说是
[1:04:17] but I want you to understand what happened. 但是我希望让你理解发生了什么
[1:04:23] It was like coming out of some 就像是从一个
[1:04:27] horrible trance or dream. 可怕的恍惚或梦中挣脱
[1:04:32] I can only liken it to being possessed 我只能把它比作被一种
[1:04:35] by something so awful and alien, 可怕的外来的东西附身
[1:04:39] and then the next morning, 然后第二天早上
[1:04:40] waking up and remembering what happened, 醒来的时候 想起发生了什么
[1:04:41] and realizing that, well, in the eyes of the law, 意识到 在法律的眼中
[1:04:45] and certainly in the eyes of God, 当然 在上帝的眼中
[1:04:48] you’re responsible. 你有罪
[1:04:51] Possession is an interesting word. 附身是一个有趣的词
[1:04:55] What I did, it was like possessing them, physically, 我所做的 就像支配他们的身体
[1:04:59] as one might possess a potted plant, 就像一个人可以支配一个盆栽
[1:05:04] or a painting, 或一幅画
[1:05:06] or a horse, 一匹马
[1:05:08] owning, as it were, this person, 占据这个人原来的身体
[1:05:12] and then taking ownership of the remains. 并且支配剩下的东西
[1:05:19] But when I’d wake up in the morning 但是当我早晨醒来
[1:05:22] and realize what I’d done with a clear mind, 清醒地意识到我做了什么
[1:05:25] with all my essential ethical and moral feelings intact, 我所有的道德和情感都还在
[1:05:32] well, it absolutely horrified me. 当然 这让我感到很恐惧
[1:05:37] The feelings of pleasure derived from what you did 从你的行为得到的快感
[1:05:40] clearly outweighed any feelings of being horrified, 显然胜过恐惧的心理
[1:05:43] because you repeated it so much. 因为你做了很多次
[1:05:48] Maybe so. 可能吧
[1:05:48] Also, when you compare people to possessions, 还有 当你把人比作附属时
[1:05:51] well, I think it’s hard to believe that you felt anything, 我觉得很难相信你会有感觉
[1:05:56] certainly if in your mind, 显然在你的想法里
[1:05:57] people are no different to material things. 人和其他事物没有区别
[1:06:03] What’s your point, Bob? 你想表达什么 鲍勃
[1:06:06] I’ve spoken to your family, 我和你的家人谈过
[1:06:08] quite in depth, actually, 实际上 深入地谈过
[1:06:09] and they were very candid. 他们非常坦率
[1:06:11] I don’t know if you know this, 我不知道你是否知道
[1:06:12] but your aunt has a very interesting memory of you 你姑妈对你的记忆很有趣
[1:06:15] from when you were three years old. 从你三岁起
[1:06:17] And what’s that? 那是什么
[1:06:19] She recalled waking up from a nap one day 她记得有一天从睡梦中醒来
[1:06:22] at your grandparents’ house 在你祖父母家
[1:06:23] to find herself surrounded by knives from the kitchen. 发现自己被厨房里的刀子包围着
[1:06:27] You were stood by your aunt’s bed, smiling. 你站在你姑妈的床边 微笑着
[1:06:32] Well, I can’t say I remember that, Bob, 好吧 我不能说我记得 鲍勃
[1:06:35] so I’ll have to take her word for it. 所以我暂且相信她的话
[1:06:38] If it’s true, it’s very telling, don’t you think? 如果是真的 这很有说服力 不是吗
[1:06:41] How so? 怎么讲
[1:06:42] Well, in my line of work, 在我的工作中
[1:06:44] I’m always asked 我经常在想
[1:06:45] “is serial killing down to nature or nurture?” 连环杀戮到底是天生的还是后天的
[1:06:49] That incident with your aunt 你姑妈的事
[1:06:50] would suggest it’s down to nature, 说明归根到底是人性作祟
[1:06:52] that you were born with a darkness inside of you. 每个人生来内心就有阴暗面
[1:06:55] But the thing is this, 但问题在于
[1:06:57] there are many people out there 也有很多人
[1:06:59] who are born with darkness inside of them, 他们生来也有恶的一面
[1:07:02] there are many people who suffer violence 有很多人遭受过暴力
[1:07:04] or have terrible things happen to them as kids, 或者小时候发生过可怕的事情
[1:07:07] but they don’t all grow up to be serial killers. 但并非所有人都会变成连环杀手
[1:07:11] Is this going somewhere, Bob? 鲍勃 你想表达什么
[1:07:15] It’s like the parable of the two wolves. 就像是那个两只狼的寓言
[1:07:19] And what’s that? 讲什么的
[1:07:21] A father is talking to his son, 一个父亲和他的儿子在说话
[1:07:23] and he says there are two wolves inside of us, 他说我们体内都有两匹狼
[1:07:27] always at battle. 他们总在搏斗
[1:07:28] The good wolf represents things like kindness, 好狼代表着善良
[1:07:32] bravery, and love. 勇敢和关爱
[1:07:33] The bad wolf represents things like greed, hatred, and fear. 恶狼则代表贪婪 仇恨和恐惧
[1:07:38] The son stops and thinks about it for a second, 儿子停下来想了想
[1:07:41] and then looks at his father and says, 然后看着他父亲问道
[1:07:44] “Which one wins?” “哪匹狼赢了”
[1:07:46] And the father quietly replies, “The one we feed.” 父亲平静地回答 “我们纵容的那个”
[1:07:56] And I guess you think I fed the bad wolf, right? 你是觉得我纵容了那只恶狼 对吧
[1:08:00] Yeah. 是啊
[1:08:01] Is it nature or nurture? 这是先天的还是后天的
[1:08:02] A little of both for sure, but the bottom line is this, 肯定二者都有点 但最重要的是
[1:08:05] we all have a choice about the person we become. 我们自己可以选择成为什么样的人
[1:08:10] We create our own reality. 未来由自己创造
[1:08:17] Ted Bundy, the notorious serial killer, 泰德·邦迪 臭名昭著的连环杀手
[1:08:21] died today in the electric chair 被电椅处死那天前夜
[1:08:23] after a night of weeping and praying. 哭泣祈祷了整整一夜
[1:08:51] Let me do that. 我来吧
[1:08:54] So, 所以
[1:08:56] your first press conference as the new chief. 作为新任长官的第一次新闻发布会
[1:09:00] You nervous? 你紧张吗
[1:09:01] Almost 20 years of dealing with the press, 与媒体打交道近20年
[1:09:04] you get used to it. 早就习惯了
[1:09:06] I’m proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[1:09:07] You deserve this, and you’ve worked hard for it. 这是你应得的 你为此努力工作
[1:09:10] I couldn’t have done it without you. 没有你我做不到
[1:09:11] Mm, behind every great man is a great woman. 每个成功男人的背后都有一个伟大的女人
[1:09:15] I know it’s a cliche, 虽然是陈词滥调
[1:09:17] but it’s true. 但这是真的
[1:09:20] We’re a team. 我们不可分割
[1:09:21] This isn’t just my achievement, it’s ours. 这不仅是我的 而是我们的成就
[1:09:26] Can I confess something? 我能坦白吗
[1:09:28] Yeah. 好啊
[1:09:31] I’m relieved. 我终于松了一口气
[1:09:33] You are? 是吗
[1:09:33] Mm-hmm, a desk job gets you off the streets, 办公室能让你离开市井小巷
[1:09:36] which means I’m gonna sleep better at night 这就意味着你会过得很安全
[1:09:39] knowing you’ll be safe. 我也就能安然入睡了
[1:09:47] What’s wrong? 怎么啦
[1:09:48] Nothing. 没什么
[1:09:51] There you go. 可以了
[1:09:51] Thanks, honey. 谢谢 亲爱的
[1:10:13] You’ve faced much criticism over the years 这些年来你因为没抓到绿河杀手
[1:10:17] for your failure to apprehend the Green River Killer, 受到了很多苛责和批评
[1:10:22] how do you think the victims’ families might feel 你认为受害者家属看着你
[1:10:26] watching your career go from strength to strength 事业上步步高升
[1:10:31] while the person who murdered their daughters 而杀害他们女儿的人还逍遥法外
[1:10:34] is still at large? 会作何感受
[1:10:36] Yes, 对
[1:10:38] I’ve spent almost two decades haunted by this. 将近二十年来此事始终萦绕我心头
[1:10:42] My career has progressed, yes, 我的职位确实在高升
[1:10:46] but it hasn’t stopped the nightmares. 但噩梦并未停止
[1:10:49] My arrest and conviction rate is the highest on the force, 我的逮捕和定罪率是警察中最高的
[1:10:55] but there is not a day goes by 但是过去的每时每刻
[1:10:57] when I don’t think about the one that got away 我都无法忘记那个逃脱的人
[1:11:02] and all the pain he caused. 以及他所造成的伤痛
[1:11:07] Which is why today, 这就是为什么今天
[1:11:10] I am announcing 我要宣布
[1:11:11] that I will be reforming the Green River Task Force. 我将重新成立绿河专案组
[1:11:17] Considerable resources will be diverted 将会调集大量资源
[1:11:20] to resuming the investigation, 用于支援恢复调查
[1:11:21] and I will be personally overseeing it. 我会亲自监督全过程
[1:11:24] I want the victims’ families to know one thing, 我想让受害者家属知道一件事
[1:11:29] I will not rest until the killer is behind bars. 不抓到凶手我绝不罢休
[1:11:47] You saw the conference on TV? 你看电视转播的会议了吗
[1:11:49] I did. 看了
[1:11:50] I know you wanted me to play it safe 我知道你想让我安全地工作
[1:11:53] and stay behind a desk, 老老实实待在办公室
[1:11:54] but I just can’t let this one go. 但我就是不能让这个人逍遥法外
[1:11:59] You gave years to this, I saw what it did to you, 这么多年了 这件事让你殚精竭虑
[1:12:05] I’m worried. 我真的很担心
[1:12:06] I just gotta get back out there 我只是想回到那里
[1:12:08] and nail that son of a bitch. 把那个恶魔钉死
[1:12:09] And you think if you find him, 所以你觉得只要你抓到他
[1:12:11] you’re gonna not be haunted anymore? 就不会再被困扰了吗
[1:12:13] I don’t know, but this isn’t just about me. 不知道 但这不仅仅是关于我
[1:12:17] You gave your life to public service, 你把一生都献给了大众
[1:12:21] you don’t owe anyone anything. 你对任何人任何事都毫无亏欠
[1:12:26] If we’d have lost Deb, you’d want justice, wouldn’t you? 如果失去的是黛比 你也会想要正义吧
[1:12:31] Yes, of course, 是的 当然
[1:12:33] but you being a martyr doesn’t do anyone any favors. 但是你做烈士对任何人都没有好处
[1:12:38] When the case was active, you were here physically, 查案时 你人在这里
[1:12:41] but your mind was miles away. 心却远在千里之外
[1:12:43] Is it a good thing for you 为别人的家庭而战
[1:12:45] to fight for other people’s families 而你自己却不得不为此而受苦
[1:12:46] when your own has to suffer for it? 对你有好处吗
[1:12:48] You know I love you, but this is how I was made, 你知道我爱你 但这就是我的行事之道
[1:12:52] this is what you married. 这就是你嫁的人
[1:12:57] Well, if you’ve made up your mind, 好吧 如果你已经打定主意
[1:12:58] I guess there’s nothing else for me to say. 我想我没什么好说的了
[1:13:07] Well, do you support me? 你支持我吗
[1:13:10] I can’t do this without you. 没有你我做不到
[1:13:15] I’ll always be by your side, you know that. 我会一直在你身边 你知道的
[1:13:19] And I hope when you find this guy, 我希望当你找到这个人时
[1:13:21] you get the inner peace that you’re seeking. 能得到你所追求的内心平静
[1:13:40] One of the victims, Marsha Intola, 其中一个受害者 玛莎·英托拉
[1:13:42] the one who was posed with the fish and the wine… 那个身边放了鱼和酒的人
[1:13:45] Yeah? 怎么了
[1:13:46] She was stripped naked like the others, 她像其他人一样被扒光了衣服
[1:13:49] but there was a dress found nearby 但附近有件衣服
[1:13:50] which was identified as hers. 肯定是她的
[1:13:53] There was a semen sample taken from the dress. 从衣服上取得了精液样本
[1:13:55] We also recovered semen from several of the victims. 我们还从几个受害者身上找到了精液
[1:13:59] I know we established many years back 我知道很多年前我们测定的
[1:14:02] that the samples were all from the same man, 样本都来自同一个人
[1:14:04] we just did not have the technology 我们只是没有技术
[1:14:07] for a more detailed DNA profile. 去比对更详细的DNA资料
[1:14:09] So what can we do now? 那么我们现在能做什么呢
[1:14:12] Our advances mean that the sample from the discarded dress 我们最有力的手段 即丢弃衣服的样本
[1:14:15] will stand strong against the suspects 会强有力地针对
[1:14:18] we have on our database. 我们现有数据库中的嫌犯
[1:14:19] We should also be able to get matches 我们应该也能匹配
[1:14:21] on the semen samples retrieved from the other victims. 从其他受害者身上提取的精液样本
[1:14:27] Okay. 可以
[1:14:28] Let’s get it done. 就这么做吧
[1:14:44] These are the results? 这些是结果吗
[1:14:46] The same guy’s DNA matches 同一个人的DNA匹配了
[1:14:47] every sample recovered from the victims. 从受害者们身上提取的每一个样本
[1:14:50] I don’t even need to open this. 我甚至不需要打开这个
[1:14:55] It’s Gary Ridgway, isn’t it? 是盖里·里奇维 对吧
[1:15:17] Let’s go get him. 去逮捕他吧
[1:15:47] Put your hands in the air. 举起手来
[1:15:48] One false move and I’ll put two in the back of your head. 动一下就让你尝尝后脑壳挨枪子儿的滋味
[1:15:53] Slowly, put your hands behind your back. 慢慢地把手放在背后
[1:16:03] Gotcha, asshole. 终于抓到你了 混蛋
[1:16:14] In the early 1980s, 20世纪80年代初
[1:16:16] the area around the Green River, south of Seattle, 西雅图南部格林河附近地区
[1:16:18] was the site of one of 是那些
[1:16:19] the most gruesome serial-killing sprees 最令人毛骨悚然 极为罕见的
[1:16:21] this country has ever seen. 连环杀人案件的案发现场之一
[1:16:22] At least 49 women, police say, 具警方介绍 水域沿岸至少有四十九名
[1:16:24] mostly prostitutes and runaways, 妇女或失踪或发现被谋杀
[1:16:26] disappeared or were found murdered 他们大部分是
[1:16:28] along this stretch of water. 妓女和出走者
[1:16:30] Gary Leon Ridgway, now in custody, 正在被拘留的盖里·里昂·里奇维
[1:16:32] was a prime suspect back then, 当时是头号嫌疑犯
[1:16:34] but police didn’t have enough evidence to make a solid case. 但警方没有足够的证据证实其犯罪
[1:16:37] Now, new technology, police say, 如今 警方掌握的新技术
[1:16:39] has linked Ridgway’s DNA 成功匹配了里奇维的DNA和
[1:16:40] with DNA found on three of the Green River victims, 绿河案三名受害者身上发现的DNA
[1:16:42] while other evidence, police say, ties him to a fourth. 并且有证据证明嫌犯和第四受害者有关
[1:16:47] A team of scientists 整组科学家为此
[1:16:48] spent more than 800 hours on the lab work. 花费了800多个小时进行验证
[1:16:55] They got you chained up pretty good there, don’t they? 他们把你锁得可真结实啊
[1:17:00] Yeah. 是啊
[1:17:01] They must be concerned about 他们一定很担心
[1:17:02] whether or not you’re gonna run off, huh? 你是否会逃跑吧
[1:17:07] I guess so. 我想也是
[1:17:08] You wouldn’t do that, would you? 你不会逃的 对吧
[1:17:11] Not this time. 这次不会
[1:17:20] Give us a minute, will you, Tom? 汤姆 让我们单独待会儿好吗
[1:17:22] Sure. 好的
[1:17:33] I’m the lead investigator on this case. 我是这个案子的首席调查员
[1:17:37] I know. 我知道
[1:17:38] That means you and I must’ve stood 那意味着你和我一定
[1:17:40] in a lot of the same places. 在很多相同的地方出现过
[1:17:43] I think we stood in every place. 我觉得应该是在每一个地方都同时出现过
[1:17:45] What do you think about that? 关于这种情况你怎么想
[1:17:47] You were on one side, I was on the other. 你在这边 我在那边
[1:17:51] Where I killed them, you were the one who recovered them. 我在那里杀掉他们 你在那里找到他们
[1:17:57] Now, 现在
[1:17:58] finally, 终于
[1:18:00] we meet. 我们见面了
[1:18:01] Yeah. 是啊
[1:18:04] I’ve been working on this case a long time. 我已经跟进这个案子很久了
[1:18:08] Looks like I’ve caused you a few gray hairs. 看来我给你添了几根白发
[1:18:13] So, Gary, you’ve been pretty forthcoming so far, 所以 盖里 目前为止你很坦诚
[1:18:18] but do I know everything there is to know? 但对于案情我知道的是全部吗
[1:18:22] Yeah, I’m not holding anything back. 是的 我什么都没隐瞒
[1:18:26] Can you really look me in the eye 你真的能看着我的眼睛
[1:18:28] and tell me you’re not holding anything back? 并告诉我你毫无隐瞒吗
[1:18:36] I haven’t been, um, 我没去过
[1:18:39] you know– 你知道
[1:18:40] Wait a minute, your eyes are going back and forth. 等一下 你的眼睛来回转动
[1:18:47] I’m not lying to you. 我没撒谎
[1:18:48] Yes, you are. 是的 你撒谎了
[1:18:51] The thing is, Gary, 问题是 盖里
[1:18:52] you and I can be enemies 你我要成为敌人
[1:18:56] or we can be buddies, 还是朋友
[1:18:58] that’s your choice. 选择权在你
[1:19:00] If you’re gonna keep lying to me, 如果你继续对我撒谎
[1:19:02] then we’ll be enemies. 那我们必将成为敌人
[1:19:05] So, what you gonna do? 那么 你要怎么做
[1:19:10] I don’t know what you want. 我不知道你想要什么
[1:19:12] The bodies. 尸体
[1:19:17] There are more, aren’t there? 还有很多 对不对
[1:19:24] Yes. 对
[1:19:27] So, how are we gonna work together? 那么 我们如何合作呢
[1:19:33] You want me to tell you where they are? 你想让我告诉你他们在哪里
[1:19:36] Yes. 对
[1:19:37] We’re gonna find every last one of them. 我们要找到所有人
[1:19:46] Alright. 好吧
[1:19:49] My memory is hazy, but I’ll try. 我的记忆很模糊 但我会试着回忆
[1:19:52] Yes, you will. 是的 你会的
[1:19:59] 盖里·里奇维被判犯有四十九起谋杀罪 尽管他声称杀害了多达七十一名妇女 他目前正在服多项无期徒刑 在被监禁期间 他经常进行实地考察 在大量警察在场的情况下 帮助调查人员找到几名尸体未被发现的受害者遗体
[1:20:19] We should’ve gotten some champagne to celebrate. 我们应该喝点香槟庆祝一下
[1:20:22] That’s alright, I’m just happy to be here with you both. 没关系 能和你们俩在一起就很高兴了
[1:20:26] How do you feel, Dad? 你感觉怎么样 爸爸
[1:20:28] Relieved. 放松
[1:20:30] But the hardest part of it all…memories. 但最难熬的还是回忆
[1:20:34] You’ll get some closure now that you’ve caught the guy. 既然你抓到了那个人 就应该解脱了
[1:20:41] Yeah, Dad, it’s finally over. 是的 爸爸 终于结束了
[1:21:41] Bob, what you doing here? 鲍勃 你在这儿干什么
[1:21:44] Thought I’d pay you a visit given the recent headlines. 听到最近的头条新闻 我想去拜访你
[1:21:47] I stopped by the house, Sandra said you might be here. 我到你家时 珊卓说你可能在这里
[1:21:51] It’s good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[1:21:53] Been a while, huh? 竟然这么久了
[1:21:54] Yeah, it has. 是啊
[1:21:55] I think congratulations are in order. 我想给你迟到的祝贺
[1:21:58] Oh, it was a team game, 哦 那是团队工作
[1:22:00] you were part of that team, 你是那个团队的一员
[1:22:01] you should give yourself a pat on the back. 你应该为自己祝贺
[1:22:03] I think we can all be thankful for the advances in DNA. 我想我们都应该感谢DNA的进步
[1:22:07] True. 真的
[1:22:09] So, what now? 那么 现在呢
[1:22:11] Time to move on. 是时候继续前进了
[1:22:12] Ridgway’s behind bars, the healing can begin. 里奇维坐牢了 伤口也该愈合了
[1:22:19] You know, there’s one thing I keep asking myself. 你知道 我一直在扪心自问
[1:22:24] How do we stop this thing from happening again? 我们如何阻止这类事再次发生
[1:22:27] There are a multitude of things 有很多事情
[1:22:28] we could do to make a difference, 我们可以做些改变
[1:22:30] greater education from a psychology standpoint, 从心理学的角度 更好地普及
[1:22:34] spotting the warning signs of psychopathy early on. 精神疾病的早期征兆
[1:22:37] From a law enforcement standpoint, we have 从执法的角度 我们有了
[1:22:40] advances in DNA and a better network DNA技术的发展和
[1:22:42] of communication between the agencies. 部门之间更好地联动机制
[1:22:46] But, maybe I’m getting soft in my old age, 但也许人越老越温和
[1:22:50] I just can’t help thinking about it 我就是忍不住
[1:22:52] from a philosophical standpoint. 从哲学的角度去思考
[1:22:55] I’m intrigued. 我很好奇
[1:22:56] Well, if those of us who are positive in our intentions 如果人们积极的支持我们
[1:22:59] spread enough love and light, 传播足够的爱和光的意图
[1:23:01] maybe there won’t be so much darkness 也许不会有那么多的
[1:23:03] for evil to maneuver in. 恶毒被诱发
[1:23:05] I never had you down as an idealist, Bob. 鲍勃 我从没有把你贬低为理想主义者
[1:23:08] I never used to be. 我从来都不是
[1:23:10] But the times, they are a changing. 但时代在改变
[1:23:13] You know what? 你知道吗
[1:23:20] I think you’re right. 我认为你是对的
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Made in Dagenham(达格南制造)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Agatha and the Curse of Ishtar(阿加莎与伊什塔尔的诅咒)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme