英文名称:Bruce Almighty
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Ally, can we get a recap? | 埃莉 能再说一次吗? |
[00:42] | You remember the Kowolskis? They’ve owned this shop for 30 years | 还记得科洛斯基家族吗? 他们那店已经开了30年了 |
[00:45] | and they are attempting to set a record by making Buffalo’s largest cookie. | 他们想打破水牛镇最大的曲奇的纪录 |
[00:50] | -and you have to wear this. -A hairnet? | -你一定要戴上这东西 -这发罩? |
[00:52] | H.ealth Department. | 为了公共卫生 |
[00:53] | You are kidding. | 不要说笑了 |
[00:54] | If you’re around the cookie, you have to have it on. | 你想要接近那曲奇你就得遵守规矩 |
[00:56] | I just did the hair. | 我才做了这发型 |
[00:58] | The hair is perfect. | 多好看 |
[00:59] | All right, give it to me. | 好了好了 给我吧 |
[01:03] | God… why do you hate me? | 上帝 你就这么恨我吗? |
[01:07] | We’re rolling. And speed. | 开始… 说话 |
[01:10] | For three decades, the Kowolski Bakery | 三十年以来 科洛斯基自助餐厅 |
[01:13] | has been a mainstay in downtown Buffalo, | 一直都是水牛镇中心的神话 |
[01:16] | known for their sinfully sweet, cream-filled Polski pierogies | 他们以香甜美味的波兰式曲奇闻名 |
[01:20] | and the occasional sugar-induced coma that follows. | 他们的饼令人再三回味 |
[01:24] | Today, in honor of their 30th anniversary, | 今天 在他们的三十年店庆典礼上 |
[01:27] | they’ve invited us to ride along as they go for the record | 他们邀请我们一同见证 他们将打破 |
[01:31] | on Buffalo’s biggest cookie. | 水牛镇最大的曲奇的纪录 |
[01:36] | Vol. Do you need a tissue or something? | 沃尔 要纸巾吗? |
[01:40] | Can we get Vol a tissue? Or a spoon? | 你要张纸巾吗? 还是要个勺子? |
[01:43] | Good thing we’re wearing these. | 我也戴上了这个 |
[01:45] | I wouldn’t want any stray hairs to fall into the booger. | 以免我的头发掉在这破玩意上 |
[01:48] | -We doing this again? -No. We can cut to B roll. | -这段会放出去吗? -不 我们会剪掉它 |
[01:51] | Moving on! | 我们继续 |
[01:53] | Tell me, Mama, why make Buffalo’s biggest cookie? | 老妈妈 告诉我 为什么你要做最大的曲奇饼? |
[01:57] | Well, man from Health Department say he find rat pellet in our pastry. | 这样的 卫生局的人来说 说他们在我的奶油里发现死老鼠 |
[02:05] | But I say no, is big chocolate sprinkle. | 我说 那不是 那是一大块巧克力 |
[02:09] | But he shut store down. | 但他还是封了铺 |
[02:12] | So we clean up, | 那我们就搞干净 |
[02:14] | make big cookie for to bring customers back. | 做一个大的曲奇饼 把客人揽回来 |
[02:20] | Well, I admire your candor. | 嗯 你还真坦白 |
[02:22] | Let’s try that again, shall we? | 我们要重新来一遍吗? |
[02:24] | Tell me, Mama, why make Buffalo’s biggest cookie? | 老妈妈 告诉我 为什么要做水牛镇最大的曲奇 |
[02:29] | So the children of the neighborhood will be happy. | 这个大曲奇饼一定会令邻居的小孩很开心 |
[02:34] | It must be wonderful seeing the smiles on their little faces. | 对 能看到他们的小脸上挂着微笑是多么美好 |
[02:39] | I work in back. I see no smiles. | 我在厨房做事 看不到那些微笑 |
[02:44] | The previous record was 8 feet 7 inches, baked by Gladys Pelsnick. | 现在的纪录是2.60米直径 是克拉丽斯所创造的 |
[02:49] | If this cookie beats that, it will prove | 如果这块曲奇能比克拉丽斯的大 那就能证明 |
[02:52] | the Kowolskis have much more free time. | 科洛斯基家族更加闲着无聊 |
[02:54] | And the cookie is… 1 0 feet, 4 inches! | 这曲奇是… 3.14米! |
[02:58] | We have a new record! | 新纪录诞生了! |
[03:01] | Cue the cheesy inspirational music! | 来段破纪录的音乐! |
[03:22] | But what are we really looking at here? | 但是在这里你所发现的 |
[03:24] | Is it just a big cookie? | 只是一个大曲奇吗? |
[03:26] | Or does this cookie represent the pride of Buffalo? | 还是一个水牛镇的骄傲的象征? |
[03:29] | Its hard-working citizens the key ingredient | 以市民的勤劳和忘我工作作为主材料 |
[03:33] | with a few nuts thrown in. | 加上两块”傻瓜” |
[03:36] | And finally, the love of our families, | 最后 再加上家庭的爱 |
[03:38] | which provides the warm center, | 温暖的亲情 |
[03:41] | making our beloved Buffalo the sweetest place to live. | 令我们所爱的水牛镇成为一个宜人居住的地方 |
[03:46] | And that’s the way the cookie crumbles. | 曲奇是这样制成的 |
[03:49] | I’m Bruce Nolan, Eyewitness News. | 这里是布鲁斯·诺兰 直击新闻 |
[03:53] | And cut. | 卡… |
[03:56] | So what do you think? | 觉得怎样? |
[03:58] | It’s really good. | 我觉得很好 |
[03:59] | It sucks. It’s a story about a cookie. | 讨厌极了 一个曲奇的故事 |
[04:02] | The Pillsbury Doughboy would be riveted. | 我看起来像个傻子 |
[04:05] | It made me laugh. Nothing wrong with making people laugh. | 亲爱的 这很有趣 我都忍不住笑了 让人笑不好吗? |
[04:10] | I’ll never be an anchorman. | 但这样我永远不能成为电视台的主持 |
[04:12] | The job’s there, but I can’t reach it. | 伸手可触 但我就是得不到 |
[04:14] | Every time they make me do this kind of stuff I have to act like a goof. | 因为我老是在干这种事情 我要扮得像个傻瓜一样 |
[04:19] | I have no credibility. Not good. | 人们觉得我不可靠 这一点也不好… 不好 |
[04:22] | -Now you just sound silly. -Forget it. | -知道吗? 你说这话才像个傻瓜 -算了 |
[04:25] | It’s not important. Let’s watch it one more time. | 这不重要 对吗? 这不重要 我们再看一遍 |
[04:28] | -No. -Once more? Please? | -噢 不 -就一次 求你 |
[04:31] | No! You promised to help me with this photo album. | 不要 布鲁斯 你答应过我会帮我整理照片的! |
[04:35] | Now get your gooy butt over here. | 把你那傻瓜的屁股摆这里来 |
[04:42] | Looking. | 不要”嗯” |
[04:45] | OK. Ok | |
[04:46] | Just go through this stack and pick your favorites. | 看看这一叠 把你最喜欢的挑出来 |
[04:55] | Come on. This is fun, right? | 看这有趣 不是吗? |
[04:57] | Isn’t this fun? This is nice. | 真有趣 这张不错 |
[05:00] | Evan’s going to get that anchor job. | 如果我能够成为主持人 |
[05:02] | -Bruce! -He’s the favorite. | -布鲁斯! -这才是我最喜欢的 |
[05:04] | You know what? Just forget it. This is just our life. | 算了 算了 这就是我们的生活 |
[05:08] | We can always just have some kid do it for us. | 或许生个小孩来整理吧 |
[05:12] | Hold the phone. | 噢 别挂线 |
[05:13] | I like this one. Our weekend at the lake. | 我喜欢这张 我们在湖边的周末 |
[05:16] | That’s supposed to be in our private stash. | 这是我的私人珍藏 |
[05:19] | -You look perky. Must have been cold. -Give it to me. | -没有穿衣服啊 一定很冷吧 -还给我 |
[05:23] | I think I’ll put this on my computer. | 我要把它扫描进电脑里当壁纸 |
[05:25] | -Give it to me. Come on. -No! | -好了 还给我! -不不不 |
[05:27] | Fine. Do with it what you will. | 好了 你想干什么随便 |
[05:30] | I don’t care. | 我不理了 |
[05:31] | -I will do with it what I will. -Jesus. | -我会的 -上帝啊 |
[05:36] | I might even send this in to Playboy. | 我会把它送到”花花公子”去 |
[05:39] | -Their layouts can be quite tasteful. -Give that to me right now! | -听说他们也刊登读者来照 -马上还给我 |
[05:43] | -Rough stuff. -I’m going to hurt you. | -专业打手! -抓住我! |
[05:51] | Sweetie? Time to get up. | 亲爱的 要起床了 |
[05:56] | Good dream. No. | 不要 我还在做梦 |
[06:08] | The Buffalo Sabres lost again last night to the Toronto Maple Leafs. | 水牛镇剃刀队昨晚又输一场 他们对阵多伦多枫叶队 |
[06:13] | Of course they did. They’re my team. | 是我支持的球队 当然输了 |
[06:15] | That’s the way the cookie crumbles. | 曲奇是这样制成的 |
[06:18] | There might be something to this cookie line. | 我想这句曲奇对白不错 |
[06:21] | The greatest anchors have a signature sign-off. Like Walter Cronkite. | 每个台柱都有自己的口头禅 像沃尔特·克朗凯特 |
[06:28] | And that’s the way it was. | 钢铁是这样炼成的 |
[06:31] | That’s the way the cookie crumbles. | 曲奇是这样炼成的 |
[06:34] | That’s the way I like it | 这个就是 啊哈 我喜欢这样 |
[06:40] | Oh, no. | 噢 惨了 |
[06:41] | -Grace, the dog! -I’m in the shower! | -格雷斯 你的狗! -我在洗澡! |
[06:49] | No, Sam. Bad dog. | 坏狗狗! |
[06:51] | Inside, bad. Outside, good. | 里面不行 外面行 |
[07:00] | You’re done now. Great. | 已经拉完了? 好极了 |
[07:03] | B-E-A-utiful. | 泼…伊…傲… 漂亮 |
[07:08] | Come on. Let’s go back in and have a shit. | 来 我们进去拉屎 |
[07:16] | -What is the dillio? -We are having a blood drive. | -那是在干什么? -在搞献血活动 |
[07:20] | -Needles. Yuck. -They need my blood. | -拿针扎人 -他们需要我的血 |
[07:23] | I have a very rare blood type. I’m AB positive. | 我的是小血型 AB+型 |
[07:26] | Really? I’m IB positive. | 是吗? 我的是IB+型 |
[07:28] | I B positive they ain’t touching me with no needle. It’s just so… | 他们不敢拿针动我 这真是… 有意义 |
[07:33] | -Helpful and life-saving? -No. It’s blood. | -可以救人一命 -不 这些是血 |
[07:36] | Blood is supposed to stay inside the body, where it’s meant to be. | 血是应该在体内流动的 这才能叫血 |
[07:39] | Besides, they stockpile this stuff in a warehouse, it’s all on ice, | 但这些人 他们把血装起来再放到什么室里倒掉 |
[07:43] | and they say there’s a shortage. | 然后他们就说缺血 |
[07:45] | Where did you hear that? | 不是这样的 你哪里听回来的? |
[07:47] | From a friend of a friend | 从一个政府高官的姨妈的弟弟的侄女 |
[07:49] | of a girl whose sister is going out with someone in the government. | 的同学的同事的女友的朋友那里听回来的 |
[07:53] | For your protection, I cannot discuss it. | 但我今天不能跟你讨论这问题了 |
[07:56] | Now get out, before they see us together. | 出去吧 趁他们还没见到我们在一起 |
[08:02] | Here. You need these more than I do. | 等等 你比我更需要这个 |
[08:05] | What is “these”? | 这个是什么? |
[08:07] | Prayer beads. The kids made them for me. | 护身符 一个小孩做给我的 |
[08:09] | -They will keep you safe. -I hope they’re powerful. | -能保你平安 -最好它真能带来奇迹 |
[08:13] | I’m going to need a friggin’ miracle to get to work on time. | 否则我赶不及上班了 |
[08:27] | This isn’t happening. Not now. Not during sweeps week. | 不是吧 别这样对我 别在这种时候 别在这种时候这样对我! |
[08:35] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[08:38] | Yup, meeting started without me. | 好了 开会了 我赶不上了 |
[08:40] | This is my luck. | 这就是我的命! |
[08:50] | Come on. | 快! 快! 快! |
[08:56] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[08:58] | Get out of there! | 出来! |
[09:04] | “Are you blind?” No, but I’m late. | 你是”瞎子”吗? 不 但我要迟到了 |
[09:09] | Is your child in dire jeopardy? | 你的孩子正面临死亡的威迫吗? |
[09:12] | Find out tonight after the game. | 今晚比赛后告你 |
[09:15] | Promos are approved. | Ok 通过了 |
[09:16] | Jack? Shouldn’t we be focusing on Pete’s retirement? | 杰克 我们不是应该关注多点皮特的退休吗? |
[09:20] | -This is his last week. -Any word on the anchor position? | -这星期以后他就不做了 -对 他的职位会空出来 |
[09:23] | Evan, when I know something, you’ll know something. | 埃文 我想到的事 你总能想到 |
[09:27] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来迟了 |
[09:29] | Traffic was… | 大塞车 |
[09:31] | Did you already play the spots? | 你们看过我的报道了吗? |
[09:33] | Nice story, but we’re going with Evan’s piece. | 你的故事挺有趣 布鲁斯 但我们还是挑了埃文的 |
[09:36] | The sex scandal in the mayor’s office for sweeps. | 市长内阁的性丑闻事件 |
[09:41] | Yeah. Sweeps. | 噢 对 丑闻 |
[09:44] | And that’s the way the cookie crumbles. | 曲奇是这样制成的 |
[09:48] | I’m just messing with you, Bruce. | 我印象深刻 布鲁斯 |
[09:51] | See, you just gotta remember that the newsroom is like a big cookie. | 你要记住 新闻就像一大块 曲奇 |
[09:59] | Do you like jazz, Evan? Let me play something for you. | 埃文你喜欢爵士乐吗? 让我为你奏一曲 |
[10:10] | -I can hold that note all day. -Knock it off, guys. | -我可以给你看一整天 -伙计们 冷静点 |
[10:13] | We’ll keep your story in reserve. | 布鲁斯 你的报道我会留着后备 |
[10:15] | Can we get back to the board so we’ll have something to put on the air today? | 现在看着白板 看看今天应该播放什么 |
[10:19] | Great choice, Jack. The Cadillac of bolognas. | 有眼光 杰克! 这些是最上等的 |
[10:23] | Jack, can I talk to you? | 杰克 能谈几句吗? |
[10:25] | -Sure. What do you need? -Sweeps. | -当然 布鲁斯 说吧 -是报道 |
[10:28] | Jack, hear me out. I’m starting to get desperate. | 杰克 你一定要帮帮我 |
[10:32] | I’m pushing 40 and what have I got to show? | 我已经40了 我以后怎么过? |
[10:34] | I’ve hit a kind of ceiling. | 我在这里已经变了一个傻瓜 |
[10:36] | There’s an anti-Bruce barrier I can’t get past. | 我的前途有一个”反 布鲁斯”的牌子 不让我通过 |
[10:39] | And Evan is loving it. | 但埃文呢 他受人崇拜 |
[10:43] | He gets the stories, he gets on sweeps… I should be more like Evan. | 他有他的故事 有他的素材 我想我也应该有这样的待遇 |
[10:47] | Don’t be like Evan. Evan’s an asshole. | 你想像埃文一样? 埃文是个混蛋 |
[10:49] | -I can be an asshole. -No, Bruce. You can’t. | -我也可以做个混蛋 -不 布鲁斯 你不能 |
[10:57] | -You going to pick that up? -Yeah. I’m sorry. | -还不给我捡起来? -对不起 |
[10:59] | This anchor thing opening up has got me nuts. | 我太想成为台柱了 |
[11:03] | -Hi, Susan. -Hi, Jack. | -嗨 苏珊 -嗨 杰克 |
[11:08] | You’re a good reporter. You make people laugh. | 布鲁斯 你是个好记者 你能让观众笑 |
[11:13] | All right. I’ll tell you what. | 好了 这样吧今天是 |
[11:15] | Today is the 156th anniversary of the Maid Of The Mist. | “雾之少女”号的156岁纪念 |
[11:18] | I want you in Niagara Falls in an hour. | 我要你到瀑布里呆一个小时 “雾之少女”号制造周年纪念? |
[11:20] | The Maid Of The Mist is always live. | 那就是直播了? |
[11:24] | -Evan always does the live feeds. -Now you and Evan get the live feeds. | -但我不是干直播的人 -那你现在就是干直播的人 |
[11:28] | I’m going live? During sweeps? | 我要直播新闻? |
[11:31] | Watch your step. I’ve seen your out takes. | 但小心点布鲁斯 这次可不能剪片的 |
[11:33] | Jack, you will not regret this. | 杰克 你一定不会后悔的 |
[11:36] | And I won’t forget you when I go national. | 我出名后一定不会忘记你的 |
[11:39] | Can you…? | 能不能? |
[11:42] | Thanks, pal. | 谢谢 |
[11:44] | Can I have your wish now? I’ll put it in the wish jar. | 你的愿望星好了吗? 放到这瓶里 谢谢 |
[11:48] | Put your wish in. | 把愿望放到瓶子里 |
[11:49] | -Me, too. -Put your wish in. | -我也有 -放到这瓶里 |
[11:52] | That looks like a big wish. | 看 这一定是个很大的愿望 |
[11:54] | No, Martin, don’t eat that. | 噢 别! 别! 马克不要吃 |
[11:57] | Don’t put that in your mouth. That’s paste, honey. | 这是浆糊 不要放到嘴里去 |
[12:02] | -That must have tasted awful. -Mommy! | -一定是很难吃的 -妈咪 |
[12:08] | Did you have a good time with Aunt Gracie today? | 今天有没有听 格雷斯阿姨的话? |
[12:11] | -See how nice this is? Baby on the hip. -It’s amazing. You’ve become Mom. | -看着多棒 抱着一个宝宝 -噢 太棒了 |
[12:15] | The transformation is complete. | 你已经是”妈妈”了 成功转型了 |
[12:19] | I’ll get it. | 我来听 |
[12:20] | -Small Wonders Day Care. -Grace? | -小奇观托儿所 -格雷斯? |
[12:22] | It’s Debbie, the sister whose life you’re not wasting. | 不 我是黛比 被你毁掉幸福的人的姐姐 |
[12:26] | -OK. -Bye, Debbie! | -好了 我来听 -你好 黛比! |
[12:28] | Hi. Sorry. | 你好! |
[12:30] | Debbie forgot to take her meds today. Where are you? | 不要怪黛比 你在哪? |
[12:33] | A little place called the winner’s circle. | 一个旅游胜地 |
[12:36] | I’m at the falls, doing a live report. | 我在瀑布里 要做现场直播 |
[12:38] | Live? That’s great! | 做现场直播? 那太好了! |
[12:40] | Yeah! It’s happening, hon. I got sweeps and I’m live. | 对! 就是这样 亲爱的 像埃文一样有机会 |
[12:43] | They’re seeing if I can think on my feet. | 知道这是什么意思吗? 我不用再靠人了 |
[12:46] | Like I might have to do in a live anchor situation. | 我快要成为主持人了 |
[12:49] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[12:50] | Yeah! Jack practically came out and told me. | 对! ! 实际上 杰克 要让我上位 |
[12:54] | Practically? | 实际上? |
[12:56] | He didn’t spell it out. Legally, he can’t. | 对 他没有说出来 因为在程序上他不能说 |
[12:59] | This is what happened to Susan Ortega | 但现在就像苏珊·奥尔特加成为真正主持人前 |
[13:02] | before they bumped her up to the desk. | 所经历的一样 |
[13:03] | It’s good. | 太好了 太好了 |
[13:06] | Well, honey, I just don’t want you to get too ahead of yourself. | 太好了 但亲爱的 现在还不应该太高兴 |
[13:10] | -Bruce. -I got to go! | -布鲁斯 -我要开始了 |
[13:12] | -They’re calling me in. -OK, honey. Good luck. I love you. | -他们在叫我了 -好的 亲爱的 好运 我爱你! |
[13:17] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[13:19] | -They want you close to the falls. -I’m going to get soaked. | -他们向你接近瀑布 -真的? 那不就要湿了 |
[13:23] | That’s the point. They want you to put this on. | 正是这样 他们要你戴上这个 |
[13:26] | Part of the condition of us getting the exclusive. | 保持你一向的形象 |
[13:29] | You know what? Nothing can bother me today. Nothing. | 知道吗? 今天我什么都不介意 |
[13:33] | Now remember, it’s their 156th-year anniversary. | 好了记住 是156岁 |
[13:37] | 149 capacity. They cater to tourists, honeymooners… | 有149个旅客 他们有的来度假 有的来度蜜月 |
[13:41] | And people who are insanely thirsty. I get it. | 还有想来喝水的人 明白了 |
[13:44] | You’re going to interview Irene Dansfield. | 还有你要采访艾琳 |
[13:46] | Irene, a pleasure to meet you. You look beautiful. | 艾琳! 很高兴见到你 真的 你看上去好漂亮 |
[13:51] | Irene’s mother rode on the maiden voyage. | 艾琳的母亲参加过这船的处女行 |
[13:53] | -Rub that in my face! -90 seconds! | -哇! 那可真令人吃惊 -90秒? 天啊 |
[13:55] | Holy hell. | 90秒? 呼… |
[13:59] | Because of the fast response, | 由于快速行动 所有有毒物质 |
[14:01] | the chemicals were cleaned up without incident. Susan? | 在事故发生前已经撤走 苏珊 |
[14:05] | Bruce Nolan is at Niagara Falls. | 布鲁斯·诺兰 现在正在尼加拉瓜大瀑布前 |
[14:08] | But before we go live to Bruce, we have an announcement. | 但在布鲁斯的直播前 我们有一则重要新闻 |
[14:11] | As everyone knows, after 33 years, | 大家都知道 我们敬爱的皮特 |
[14:14] | our beloved Pete Fineman is retiring. | 在工作33年后宣布退休 |
[14:17] | Pete’s shoes are virtually impossible to fill, but the show must go on. | 皮特已经不会再工作了 但他的节目还会继续下去 |
[14:22] | And we could think of no one better than our very own Evan Baxter. | 没人能代替他的地位 除了埃文·巴克斯特 |
[14:30] | Oh, boy! | 噢 老天 |
[14:31] | -Congratulations. -I’m thrilled and honored. | -恭喜你 埃文 -谢谢 |
[14:34] | As you said, no one can replace Pete, but I will do my best. | 像你所说的 没人能代替伟大的皮特 但我会尽力的 |
[14:39] | I am so proud to be a part of our local community of Buffalo. | 我必须说 能成为水牛镇的市民很荣幸 |
[14:44] | I think, in a lot of ways, a great city is like a great recipe, really. | 而我相信 一个伟大的城市就像一张伟大的菜谱 |
[14:49] | You take hard-working citizens, add some care-givers, | 放点勤劳 加点团结 |
[14:52] | maybe a few nuts! | 或许加几片”傻瓜” |
[14:58] | All sprinkled with the love and support of our good families. | 所有这些再加上来自家庭的爱与鼓励 |
[15:01] | Ultimately, that makes one sweet place to live. | 就炒成一道 甜蜜之家 |
[15:06] | -That was amazing. -I wish I’d written something. | -说的很好 -没什么 只是有感而发 |
[15:09] | And now let’s go live to that wacky | 现在让我们回到报道现场 |
[15:11] | Bruce Nolan at Niagara Falls. | 怪人布鲁斯·诺兰 在尼加拉瓜大瀑布报道 |
[15:13] | Hey, wacky Bruce! | 嘿 怪人 布鲁斯 |
[15:19] | -Talk, Bruce. Hello. -Talk, honey. | -布鲁斯? 说话啊 布鲁斯 喂? -说话啊 亲爱的 |
[15:22] | -What’s going on? -A Walt Disney. | -怎么回事? -那个怪人 |
[15:24] | -It’s frozen solid. -Check the feed. | -他定格了 可能是没声音 -检查信号 |
[15:27] | We may be having technical difficulty. | 我们遇到一点技术问题 |
[15:29] | -The feed’s good, Jack. -Come on. | -信号没问题 杰克 -说话啊 布鲁斯! |
[15:31] | -Talk, Bruce, damn it. -Get ready to pull the plug. | -该死的! -做好最坏打算 |
[15:35] | Come on, baby. Say something! | 亲爱的 说话啊 说话啊 |
[15:38] | Bruce, talk. | 布鲁斯 说话! |
[15:43] | -Hi, Susan. -Thank you, God. | -嗨 苏珊! -谢天谢地 |
[15:45] | Bruce Nolan here, | 这里是布鲁斯·诺兰 |
[15:46] | aboard the Maid Of The Mist in fabulous Niagara Falls, New York. | 我在”雾之少女”号上 身后是纽约美丽的尼加拉瓜大瀑布 |
[15:50] | First, let me just add another congratulations to Evan Backstabber. | 首先 让我恭喜 埃文·巴克斯特 |
[15:55] | Pardon me, Bastard… Baxter. | 应该是埃文大混蛋 |
[15:57] | It is good to see what someone with real talent can do | 让我们看看他有没有能耐 |
[16:00] | when great opportunities are given to them instead of me. | 应付本来应该给我的好机会 |
[16:05] | Anyway, I’m here with Katharine Hepburn’s mom. | 无论如何 我身边的是凯瑟琳的母亲 |
[16:08] | Why did you throw the Heart of the Ocean jewel over the railing of the Titanic ? | 告诉我 为什么你要把海洋之心带上泰坦尼克号? |
[16:13] | Did you feel bad letting Leo DiCaprio drown | 你把利奥纳多留在冰水里 |
[16:16] | while you were safe floating on the door? | 而自己就趴在大门上是不是很过瘾? |
[16:18] | Could you have taken turns? | 你不想换他上去? |
[16:20] | Or were you too afraid to freeze your big fat ass off? | 还是你的大胖屁股被冻住了? |
[16:25] | I guess that’s how life is. | 这就是命 |
[16:26] | Some people are drenched, freezing on a stupid boat with a stupid hat, | 有些人在冷得要命的船上等死 还要戴着这种帽子 |
[16:31] | while others are in a news studio, sucking up the glory. | 而另外一些人就舒舒服服 得呆在录影厂里领功 |
[16:34] | Oh, well. No big deal. | 哦 不错哦 伙计 |
[16:38] | The owner of the Maid Of The Mist. Let’s have a talk with him. | 那是”雾之少女”号的主人 我们跟他谈一谈 |
[16:42] | Come on in here, Bill. No, let’s have a talk. | 来这边 比尔 别别别 我们来谈谈 |
[16:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[16:47] | You’ve been running the Maid Of The Mist for 23 years. | 你已经拥有”雾之少女”号23年了 你说 |
[16:50] | Why do you think I didn’t get anchor? | 为什么我不能成为主持人呢? |
[16:52] | -I don’t want any problems. -Is it my hair? | -我不知道怎么回事 -因为我的发型不好看吗? |
[16:55] | Are my teeth not white enough? Or, like the great falls, | 还是我的牙不够白? 还是我的命就像 |
[16:58] | is the bedrock of my life eroding beneath me? | 大瀑布下的石头 |
[17:03] | Eroding! | 你一生都得被我踩 |
[17:05] | Eroding! | 你一生都得被我踩 |
[17:10] | -Cut the feed. Go to black. -I’m on it. | 取消直播 |
[17:15] | I’m Bruce Nolan, for Eyewitness News. Back to you, fuckers! | 这里是布鲁斯·诺兰直击新闻 交给你们 他妈的! |
[17:20] | -Oh, boy. -Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:27] | That is perfect. | 太棒了! |
[17:29] | That is the motivation that I needed! | 这才是我需要的激励 |
[17:32] | Right there! Thank you! | 就这样! 谢谢 |
[17:35] | Thank you, WKBW. | 谢谢 WKBW! |
[17:39] | Wimpy… Kitty Baby Whiners! | 软弱无能的基蒂宝贝悲诉者! |
[17:42] | That’s what that stands for! | 就是代表这个意思 |
[17:46] | I’ll see you on Channel 5. | 我要跳去5频道 |
[17:48] | Where they do the real news! | 他们才是真正报道新闻的 |
[17:52] | Do I look blind to you? | 我看起来很盲目吗? |
[17:57] | Let’s go, man. Come on. | 我们走吧 快点 |
[18:00] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[18:02] | Come on. Leave the poor guy alone! | 不要搞这可怜的人 |
[18:05] | You OK, man? | 你没事吧? |
[18:09] | Yeah, you better keep walking. | 你们有种就别走 |
[18:11] | -What’d you say, ese ? -Run, man! | -什么? 你说什么? -快逃阿! |
[18:14] | Run! | 快跑 |
[18:17] | Oh, God! | 上帝! |
[18:22] | OK, I didn’t mean it! | 好了好了 我不是认真的 |
[18:24] | -I was just kidding! -Hey, you forgot your things. | -开玩笑的 -嘿 你忘记拿东西了 |
[18:32] | Say something now! | 看你还敢多嘴 还敢再说 |
[18:38] | B-E-A… | 泼…伊…傲… 漂 |
[18:42] | ..utiful. | 漂亮 |
[18:47] | That’s what I get… | 这就是报应 |
[18:50] | That’s what I get for trying to help someone. | 我帮人的报应 |
[18:55] | Don’t look at me, Walter. | 不要望着我 沃尔特 |
[18:58] | Oh, no! | 噢 不! |
[19:04] | That’s my payment, I guess. | 我想这就是我的报应了 |
[19:06] | That is my reward. | 我应得的 |
[19:14] | Just? Just get a clue! | 人生就是? 就是寻寻觅觅! |
[19:18] | Thank God you’re all right. | 感谢上帝 你没事 |
[19:20] | God, yeah. Let’s thank God. | 上帝… 我们要感谢上帝吗? |
[19:22] | For his blessings are raining down upon me. | 感谢他的祝福降临在我身上. |
[19:25] | -Wait! That’s not rain! -Bruce, please don’t do that. | -不过 这不是雨嘛? -别这样 布鲁斯 |
[19:28] | Everything happens for a reason. | 凡事看开点… |
[19:31] | That I don’t need. That is a clich? That is not helpful. | 这种陈词滥调对我没用 我不需要 |
[19:34] | “A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.” | "二鸟在林不如一鸟在手”! |
[19:37] | I have no bird! No bush! God has taken my bird and my bush. | 我没有鸟! 也没有林! |
[19:40] | I see. So God is picking on you? | 上帝把我的鸟从我的林里拿走了 |
[19:43] | No! He’s ignoring me completely. | 噢… 我明白了… 你是说上帝是故意找你的碴? 是不是? |
[19:47] | He’s busy giving Evan everything he wants. | 他在忙着满足埃文! |
[19:51] | Great, Sam. But you missed your target. I’m over here! | 你太棒了 萨姆… 但你搞错目标了 我在这里! |
[19:54] | Don’t get mad at the dog. It’s not his fault. | 又不是狗的错 干嘛冲他发火! |
[19:56] | It’s God’s fault. He gave him the wrong co-ordinates. | 对 是上帝的错 他把一切都搞乱套了 |
[20:00] | Enough! Will you stop being such a martyr? | 够了 说的好像你被人谋杀了一样 |
[20:02] | I am not being a martyr! I’m a victim! | 我不是被人谋杀 我是个牺牲品! |
[20:05] | God is a mean kid with a magnifying glass, and I’m the ant. | 上帝是个坏小孩 他坐在那里 手上拿着放大镜 |
[20:09] | He could fix my life if he wanted, | 他只要5分种就能改变我的命运 如果他高兴的话 |
[20:11] | but he’d rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm. | 可他却放任那个家伙对我为所欲为! |
[20:15] | Sweetheart, I know you’re mad. | 我知道你很生气 |
[20:17] | What Evan did was slimy and wrong. | 我完全明白埃文对你做的一切都是错的 |
[20:21] | This day could have been so much worse. I’m just glad you’re OK. | 但我真的很高兴你今天能平安无事 |
[20:24] | OK? News flash! I’m not OK. | 平安无事? “新闻简讯”呢? 我有事! |
[20:28] | I’m not OK with a mediocre job! | 我讨厌我做的那些平庸的事情! |
[20:30] | Or a mediocre apartment! | 我讨厌我住的这间平庸的公寓! |
[20:31] | I’m not OK with a mediocre life! | 我讨厌我过的这种平庸的生活! |
[20:43] | Is that what you think we have? A mediocre life? | 我们在一起 也是平庸的生活? |
[20:46] | Don’t make this about you. | 别把这件事情扯到你身上 |
[20:48] | About me? How could I make this about me? | 什么… 怎么可能扯到我身上? |
[20:52] | It’s about you. It’s always about you. | 这是你的事情 永远都是你的事情 |
[20:55] | Perfect. | 太好了! 太好了! |
[20:57] | I’ll have the worst day of my life with | 今天是我一生中最糟的一天 |
[20:59] | a side order of guilt, please! | 请不要再让我有罪恶感了 行吗? |
[21:07] | OK, God. You want me to talk to you? | 好罢… 上帝 你要和我说话吗? |
[21:11] | Then talk back. Tell me what’s going on. | 那就回答我 告诉我这是怎么了 |
[21:14] | What should I do? Give me a signal. | 我该怎么办? 给我个信号吧 |
[21:20] | I need your guidance, Lord. Please, send me a sign. | 你指引过什么人吗? 给我指示吧! |
[21:28] | Oh, what’s this joker doing now? | 噢 现在又在耍什么把戏? |
[21:36] | OK. All right. I’ll try it your way. | 好… 好吧… 我就试试你的方式 |
[21:39] | All right. Lord… I need a miracle. | 好的… 主啊… 我需要奇迹 |
[21:46] | I’m desperate. | 我很绝望… |
[21:48] | I need your help, Lord. | 我需要你的帮助 主啊 |
[21:49] | Please, reach into my life… | 求你了… 进入我的生活… |
[21:55] | What the…? Where are you? | 你在那儿啊? |
[21:57] | Got you! | 我靠… |
[22:43] | Fine! | 好了 |
[22:44] | The gloves are off, pal! | 手链已经脱掉了! |
[22:46] | Come on! Let me see a little wrath! | 来吧 谴责我吧! |
[22:49] | Smite me, O mighty smiter! | 毁灭我吧! 噢… 你不是很厉害的吗? |
[22:53] | You’re the one who should be fired! | 你才是该被炒鱿鱼的人! |
[22:56] | The only one around here not doing his job is you! | 你才是从来不做事的人! 是你! |
[23:01] | Answer me! | 回答我啊! |
[23:18] | Sorry. Don’t know you. | 不好意思… 我不认识你 |
[23:22] | Wouldn’t call you if I did. | 认识你的话… 我就会回电话了 |
[23:36] | Oh, God! | 不要 上帝 不要 |
[23:45] | Hello, 555 01 23. | 你好… 555-0123 |
[24:12] | Oh, no! Sam, this has got to stop! | 天啊 不要! 停止吧! |
[24:19] | Get it straight. That’s the house. This is the bathroom. | 好了 我们直说吧 那是房子 这是厕所 |
[24:22] | House, bathroom. Bathroom, house. | 房子… 厕所… 厕所… 房子 |
[24:29] | What’s the point? | 真是对狗弹琴… |
[24:55] | 555 01 23. 555-0123… | |
[25:01] | Denied that promotion? Is life unfair? | “升职被拒了吗?” “生活是不是很不公平?” |
[25:04] | Is someone less talented than you reaping the benefits? | “比你差的人却抢走了本该属于你的一切?” |
[25:07] | Is your name Bruce? | “你的名字是布鲁斯吗?” |
[25:09] | Then do we have the job for you! | “那么我们有份工作要给你” |
[25:11] | We’re located at 77256 23rd Street. | “我们在第23大街77256号” |
[25:15] | So come on down -or we’ll just keep beeping you. | “快来吧 不然我们会一直呼你的!” |
[25:35] | “Omni Presents.” | “全能的现在” |
[25:38] | Oh, yeah. The glass is half-full. | …玻璃半关着 |
[25:45] | Come on! Look! What is that? | 天啊! 看看吧! 那是什么! 那是什么! |
[25:54] | Thank you again. | 天呐… 谢谢… 再次感谢 |
[26:03] | What the…? | 这… |
[26:12] | You’re looking for room 7. | 你要去7号房 |
[26:17] | -Yeah, I figured. -Want me to even those up for you? | -是的 我想是 -你这样没事吗? |
[26:25] | -How do I get to room 7? -That’d be on the 7th floor. | -7号房怎么走? -在7楼 |
[26:28] | -Stairs are over there. -I’ll take the elevator. | -楼梯在那边 -好 我坐电梯 |
[26:32] | -Out of order. -The stairs were my second choice. | -电梯坏了 -但其实我也蛮喜欢走楼梯的 它是我的第二选择 |
[26:35] | Do you mind giving me a hand with this floor? | 你能帮我清洁这一层吗? |
[26:38] | What? That’s good. | 什么? …不错 |
[26:42] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[26:46] | I’m kind of busy. Rain check. | 我有点忙 留着我下次做吧 |
[26:50] | I’ll hold you to it. | 等你哦 |
[26:52] | I’m free on the 7th at 7.00. | 7点我有空 7点! |
[26:58] | The 7th at 7.00 it is. | 7点就7点吧 |
[27:03] | This looks promising. | 他很守信用啊 |
[27:11] | Hello? | 有人吗! |
[27:13] | Another hug antic, gnostic waste of my life. | 这样浪费我的时间真有创意 |
[27:18] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[27:21] | I’m looking for whoever runs this joint! | 你是这里的头头吗? |
[27:23] | Be right with you. I’m fixing a light. | 就来 我在修灯 |
[27:26] | Tell me if it’s working. | 帮我看看修好了没 |
[27:28] | Yeah. Seems to be. | 是的 好象是修好了 |
[27:31] | -Kind of bright, though. -Yeah. It is for most people. | -不过有点刺眼 -是的 大多数人都是这样… |
[27:35] | Spend their lives in the dark, trying to hide from me. | 在黑暗里度过一生… 想要躲开我 |
[27:41] | The elevator’s broken, huh? | 电梯不是坏了吗? |
[27:43] | Yeah, but I’ll get around to it. | 对 不过… 我会修好的 |
[27:47] | -You installed a clapper? -No, but catchy jingle, isn’t it? | -你装了声控装置? -没有… 不过那首广告曲很好玩对吧? |
[27:52] | Clap on, clap off | “拍手打开…拍手关闭…” |
[27:55] | The clapper | 啪啪牌声控 |
[27:58] | Just can’t get it out of my head. | 绕梁三日啊 |
[28:00] | Well, good luck with that. | 那么祝你好运… |
[28:03] | -I’m going to go now. -OK. | -现在我要走了 -好吧 |
[28:05] | But the boss will be right out. | 老板马上就来了 |
[28:15] | You must be Bruce. I’ve been expecting you. | 你一定是布鲁斯 我一直在等你 |
[28:22] | This is hilarious. | 有意思… |
[28:23] | You’re the boss, electrician and janitor. | 你是老板 又是电工 还是清洁工? |
[28:26] | Must be a killer Christmas party. | 这一定是疯狂圣诞派对? |
[28:28] | Don’t get drunk, though. One of you might need a ride home. | 那别喝醉了哦… 要我送你回去嘛? |
[28:33] | You always were funny, Bruce. Just like your father. | 你总是很会逗人开心 布鲁斯 和你父亲一样 |
[28:37] | He didn’t mind rolling up his sleeves either. | 他也不介意卷起袖子干活 |
[28:40] | People underestimate the benefit of manual labor. There’s freedom in it. | 人们常常会低估体力劳动的好处 |
[28:45] | Some of the happiest people smell to | 那些工作一天后回到家里 满身汗臭的人们 |
[28:48] | high heaven at the end of the day. | 他们才是世界上最幸福的人 |
[28:51] | All right, what is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[28:53] | How do you know my father | 我自己都不认识我父亲 你是怎么认识的? |
[28:54] | and how did you get my number? | 还有 你是怎么知道我的呼机号的? |
[28:56] | I know a lot about you, Bruce. | 我知道你的事情可多了… 布鲁斯 |
[28:59] | Just about everything there is to know. | 不是每件事情都说得出原因的 |
[29:03] | Everything you’ve ever said or done or thought about doing. | 你说过的每一句话 做过的每一件事 心中转过的每一个念头 |
[29:08] | Right there in that file cabinet. | 都在那个文件柜里 |
[29:12] | -Wow! A whole drawer, just for me. -Yeah. | -喔… 我的整柜人生吗? -对 |
[29:15] | Mind if I take a look? | 我可以看一下吗? |
[29:18] | It’s your life. | 这是你的生活 |
[29:21] | This oughta be good. | 听上去不错… |
[29:37] | This last entry was a little disturbing. | 最后一笔记录有点烦人. |
[29:52] | “The gloves are off, God.” | “手链脱掉了 上帝…” |
[29:54] | “God has taken my bird and my bush.” | “上帝把我的鸟和我的林都抢走了” |
[29:57] | “God is a mean kid with a magnifying glass.” | “上帝是个拿着放大镜的坏小孩” |
[30:00] | “Smite me, O mighty smiter.” | “毁灭我吧 万能的毁灭者” |
[30:03] | I’m not much for blaspheming, but that last one made me laugh. | 我不怎么支持亵渎神灵 不过最后这条记录让我捧腹 |
[30:08] | Are you spying on me? | 你监视我? |
[30:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[30:16] | I am the One. | 我就是那个人 |
[30:18] | Creator of the heavens and the earth. Alpha and Omega. | 我创造了天与地… 以及世间的一切 |
[30:23] | I see where this is going. | 噢… 我明白这是怎么回事了 |
[30:25] | Bruce… I am God. | 布鲁斯 我是上帝! |
[30:28] | Bingo! Yahtzee! | 猜中了! 对呀! |
[30:30] | Is that your final answer? Our survey says, “God!” | 这是你的最终答案吗? 答案是… 上帝! |
[30:36] | It was nice to meet you, God. | 很高兴认识你 上帝 |
[30:38] | Thanks for the Grand Canyon. Good luck with the Apocalypse. | 谢谢你创造了大峡谷 希望你世界末日那天平安无事 |
[30:42] | And by the way, you suck! | 顺便说一句… 你太失败了! |
[30:45] | It would have been more impressive | 如果你不用这个蹩脚的柜子当道具 |
[30:47] | if you hadn’t used the cheesy file cabinet illusion. | 你的表演会显得更真实一些 |
[30:50] | Anybody with a brain stem can tell that drawer | 只要是有脑子的人都看得出来 |
[30:53] | is being fed through the wall from the other side. | 这个柜子是从墙的反面弹出来的 |
[30:56] | All you have to do is find the crease right around here. | 我只需要找到这条缝… |
[30:59] | There is a seam here, or a hollow spot. | 就在这里… 只要找到空心的地方 |
[31:07] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[31:09] | Through the dry wall and concrete? | 隔着墙和砖的那一面吗? |
[31:15] | OK, that is a good one. | 很了不起! 真的很了不起! |
[31:18] | -How many fingers am I holding up? -Thou shalt not tempt the Lord. | -好… 猜我伸出了几只手指? -布鲁斯 决不要让上帝… |
[31:23] | -If you can’t do it… -Three. | -猜不出也没什么的… -3! |
[31:25] | Two… four… nine. 2! 4! 9! | |
[31:27] | Six… eight… one. 6! 8! 1! | |
[31:31] | OK. | 好… |
[31:34] | How many now? | 现在呢? |
[31:36] | Seven. 7! | |
[31:42] | -How? -You’ve been complaining about me. | -怎么会… -你总是对我抱怨个不停 布鲁斯 |
[31:46] | -I’m tired of it. -Don’t come near me. Seriously. | -说实话 我快要受不了了 -等等 别靠近我 说真的 |
[31:49] | I don’t want to hurt you, | 我被逼急了会变成只野兽的 我不想伤害到你 |
[31:51] | but I will out of instinct. | 但这是我的本能 |
[31:52] | You haven’t won a fight since grade 5, and that was against a girl. | 你最后一次打架是在五年级 和一个女生… |
[31:58] | But she was huge. She’d been held back. | 但她很壮… 最后退却的也是她 |
[32:01] | And the sun was in your eyes. | 你眼中的有的是太阳 |
[32:03] | Ah, the ego. | 而不是妄自菲薄 |
[32:05] | Anyway, I brought you here to offer you a job. | 不管怎么说 让你来这里是有工作要给你做 |
[32:08] | -A job? What job? -My job. | -工作… 什么工作? -我的工作 |
[32:10] | You think you can do it better, so here’s your chance. | 既然你觉得你可以做得更好 我就给你这个机会 |
[32:14] | When you leave this building, you will be endowed with all my powers. | 当你离开这座大楼的时候 你会拥有我所有的神力 |
[32:19] | Sure. Whatever you say, pal. | 没问题 随你怎么说了 兄台 |
[32:24] | OK. That did not happen. No one needs to hear about it. | 好了 什么都没发生过 没有人会知道这个 |
[32:28] | I’m deleting the program. | 除非我在节目中报道 |
[32:32] | No. | 不… 不… |
[32:34] | I’m having a breakdown. | 这是我的幻觉 我的精神状况一团糟 |
[32:36] | Everyday psychotic episode, caused by a tumor, a brain lesion. | 这很正常… 心理作用 由肿瘤压迫大脑产生的幻觉 |
[32:40] | Come on. Start! | 快… 发动! |
[32:44] | That was lucky. | 碰巧走运而已 |
[32:51] | Come on. Calm down. | 拜托… 冷静下来 |
[32:53] | You did not meet God. You do not have his powers. | 你不是上帝… 你也没有神力 |
[32:57] | If that was God, I’m Clint Eastwood. | 如果他是上帝 我就是克林特·伊斯特伍德 |
[32:59] | Holy hell! | 天啊! |
[33:07] | Be careful what you wish for, punk. | 小心别许错了愿哦… 笨蛋! |
[33:10] | Nope! | 不! 不! |
[33:13] | I am a reasonable, sane human being. | 我是个理智的人类! |
[33:17] | With a .44 Magnum. | 点44左轮… |
[33:19] | The most powerful handgun in the… | 世界上威力最强的手枪 |
[33:22] | I’m not Clint Eastwood. I’m Bruce Nolan. | 我不是克林特·伊斯特伍德… 我是布鲁斯·诺兰! |
[33:26] | I’m Bruce Nolan! | 布鲁斯·诺兰… 布鲁斯·诺兰 |
[33:43] | That was not real. | 这不是真的… |
[33:47] | -Coffee? -Coffee, yeah. | -要咖啡吗? -好… 咖啡… 好 |
[33:50] | We have a special on soup today. | 我们今天有特色汤点 |
[33:52] | -No, thank you. -It’s tomato. I made it myself. | -不用 够了 谢谢… -是番茄汤 我亲手做的哦 |
[33:57] | OK. | 好的 |
[34:33] | Excuse me, I need a spoo-… | 对不起… 我要只勺…子 |
[34:43] | It’s OK. I found one. | 不需要了 我找到了一只 |
[34:52] | Here’s your soup. | 你的汤来了 |
[34:54] | Oh, soup, right. | 噢… 汤… 好的… |
[34:56] | Yeah, right. | 好的… |
[35:47] | Having fun? | 很好玩吧? |
[35:52] | Thy, thou… | 你… |
[35:54] | Come. Take a closer walk with me. | 来 我们出去走走 |
[35:58] | -Let me explain the rules. -Rules? | -我来解释一下规则 -规则? |
[36:00] | You left in such a rush, I didn’t get a chance to explain. | 是啊 你走得太快了 我还没来得及解释呢 |
[36:05] | The two extra fingers freaked me out a little. | 突然多出两只手指 吓得我要死 |
[36:09] | I figured I’d get your attention. | 我只是想引起你的注意 |
[36:11] | I did the same to Gandhi. He didn’t eat for three weeks. | 我对甘地也这么做过… 他为此绝食了三个星期 |
[36:16] | Anyway, here’s the deal. | 总之… 听好了 |
[36:17] | You have all my powers. Use them any way you choose. | 你有我所有的神力 你可以以你选择的方式任意使用 |
[36:21] | There are two rules. You can’t tell anybody you’re God. | 只有两条规则 你不能告诉任何人你是上帝 |
[36:24] | Believe me, you don’t want the attention. And you can’t mess with free will. | 相信我 你会为之后悔的 而且你不能干涉自主意志 |
[36:32] | -Can I ask why? -Yes! You can! | -我可以问为什么吗? -可以! |
[36:35] | That’s the beauty of it. | 这正是它的动人之处! |
[36:45] | -This is amazing. -Speaking of amazing, excuse me. | -这太神奇了 -说到神奇… 让让 |
[36:52] | Holy sh-… Cow. | 王八… 牛啊! |
[36:56] | Since you’re through with these, I’ll keep them. | 既然你不要它 我就先帮你保管 |
[36:59] | Might come in handy some day. | 说不定某天会回到你手上的 |
[37:03] | See you around, kid. | 回见 小子 |
[37:05] | -Where are you going? -I’m… taking a vacation. | -你要去哪儿? -我… 去度假 |
[37:09] | God doesn’t take vacations. | 上帝不是不度假的吗? |
[37:11] | Does he? Do… ye? | 现在可以? 以前也可以? |
[37:13] | Did you ever hear of the Dark Ages? | 你听说过暗之世纪吗? |
[37:16] | I’m covered. You can clear everything up in five minutes if you want. | 而且 我有你顶着 如果你高兴的话 5分钟就可以搞定啊 |
[37:20] | Right? | 对不? |
[38:08] | And he saw that it was good. | 这种感觉就是爽啊 |
[38:35] | B-E-A-utiful! | 泼…伊…傲… 漂亮! |
[38:44] | Check it out. | 看啊! 看啊! |
[38:48] | Look, it’s the hero. | 看 这不是英雄兄吗 |
[38:50] | -Whassup, homie? -Yo, brethren, what up with thee? | -你还好吗? 诸位兄弟们 -真是不走运啊 |
[38:54] | -Blessings on your alley. -Want another can of whup ass? | -祝福降临到你们这条巷子里了 -你又活得不耐烦了吗? |
[38:58] | -You didn’t get enough? -He wants some more! | -你还没爽够吗 英雄先生? -他真的没爽够! |
[39:01] | Surely, I say unto you dudes, I do not wish to fight. | 听好了 小子们 我并不想打架 |
[39:05] | So as soon as you apologize and make a reckoning of your transgressions, | 如果你们立即道歉 并且从此改邪归正 |
[39:09] | I shall absolve you and continue along the path of righteousness. | 我就宽恕你们 大家各走各的路 |
[39:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[39:18] | You talk kind of funny. | 你真的很有意思 不过我也真的不知道 |
[39:20] | I don’t know if you lost it up here or what. | 你的脑袋里是不是少了点什么? |
[39:22] | You want me and the homies to apologize? Cool. | 你要我们道歉是吗? 没问题 |
[39:26] | We’ll apologize the day a monkey comes out of my butt. How about that? | 哪天我屁股里要是钻出只猴子来 我们就向你道歉 好吗? |
[39:34] | What a coincidence! Because that’s today. | 实在是太巧了! 因为那就是… 今天! |
[39:55] | Did that monkey just come out your crack? | 刚刚是不是有只猴子从你屁眼里钻出来? |
[40:03] | This is some voodoo shit! | -巫术! -魔鬼啊! 逃命啊! |
[40:07] | You guys leaving? | 怎么就走啦? |
[40:10] | Don’t forget your parting gifts! | 我还有礼物要送给你们哦 |
[40:39] | Hey, little anal-dwelling butt monkey. | 屁股里蹦出来的的小猴子 |
[40:42] | Time for you to go home. | 你该回去了 小朋友 |
[40:58] | I am Bruce Almighty. | 我就是全能的布鲁斯! |
[41:00] | My will be done! | 心想事成! |
[41:14] | What if God was one of us | 如果上帝就在我们之中 |
[41:18] | Just a slob like one of us | 只是我们之中的一条懒汉 |
[41:21] | Just a stranger on a bus | 只是公车上的一个陌生人 |
[41:24] | Trying to make his way | 正在归家… |
[41:27] | Home | 归家的路上 |
[41:30] | -My God. -Call me Bruce. | -上帝啊 -你可以称呼我为布鲁斯 |
[41:32] | What happened to you? You seem so… | 你怎么了 这么这么… |
[41:40] | happy. | …开心? |
[41:41] | Why shouldn’t I be? On a night like this. | 我有什么理由不开心呢? 在这样的夜晚里… |
[41:44] | Those are amazing. What are these? | 好漂亮! 这是什么花? |
[41:47] | A new breed. A cross-pollination between tulips and daisies. | 这是新品种 由郁金香和雏菊杂交而成 |
[41:50] | I call them todayzees. | 我称之为郁金菊 |
[41:55] | OK. | 好吧 |
[42:03] | Honey, these flowers are beautiful. | 亲爱的 这些花真是太漂亮了 |
[42:06] | -But last night… -Last night, I was only human. | -昨晚… -昨晚我还是个凡夫俗子 |
[42:14] | Barry, help me out. | 贝里 帮帮忙 |
[43:14] | Honey? Hi. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[43:17] | -I’ve never seen the moon that big. -Yeah. | -我从没见过这么大的月亮! -是啊 |
[43:21] | We really shouldn’t waste it. | 我们可不能虚度了这迷人的月夜 |
[43:34] | Bedroom? | 在卧室做? |
[43:36] | Five minutes. | 等我五分钟! |
[43:47] | Let there be light. | 烛光! |
[43:53] | I’ll be out in a minute! | 还有一分钟! |
[43:56] | Don’t rush. | 别急… |
[43:57] | Sometimes anticipation can heighten the… | 有时候慢慢来反而会更有… |
[44:01] | pleasure! | 快感! |
[44:02] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[44:06] | It’s a funny thing about pleasure. | 快感难以言表… |
[44:10] | It can be quite… pleasurable! | 它可以变成… 超快感! |
[44:17] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[44:20] | Pleasuring, pleasurable. | 快感快感 快感快感… |
[44:25] | Oh, good God! | 快感快感… |
[44:36] | In international news: | 现在报告国际新闻 |
[44:38] | Japanese relief workers are staging an effort to rescue hundreds of people | 日本救护人员正在抢救 |
[44:43] | stranded by a freak tidal wave that hit Kitamoto City. | 被北本市的奇怪潮汐搁浅的数百名游客… |
[44:46] | Scientists say the tsunami may have been caused | 科学家说这种现象可能是 |
[44:49] | by what they are describing as unusual lunar activity. | 由他们所说的”反常的月球运动”造成的… |
[44:53] | More on this as it develops. | “进一步情况有待了解” |
[44:59] | Please bless my mommy, my daddy, and especially my little sister. | “请保佑我的妈妈 爸爸 还有我的妹妹…” |
[45:06] | Please help me, Lord. Please get me through this one. | “请帮帮我 主啊 请帮我度过这难关…” |
[45:17] | Thank you for everything else in my life. Amen. | “感谢您赐予我生命中的这一切 阿门” |
[45:45] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[45:49] | Forget something? | 忘了什么吗? |
[45:55] | Good boy! There are girls in the house. | 乖狗… 家里有女生的哦 |
[46:02] | -Morning. -Good morning. | -早 -早上好 |
[46:04] | -I made you grilled cheese. -My favi. | -我给你做了芝士三文治 -噢 我的最爱! |
[46:08] | -Honey, last night was… -Heavenly. I know. | -昨晚我… -像上天堂? 我知道 我知道 |
[46:12] | I mean, I woke up and I felt like my boobs were bigger. | 我是说…今天早上我一觉醒来 发现…好像…我的咪咪变大了 |
[46:16] | -Do they look bigger to you? -What? | -你觉得呢? 是不是大了? -什么? |
[46:20] | No. | 噢… |
[46:22] | -Bigger? -Oh, come on! | -变大了吗? 没有吧… -拜托! 看看它们啊! |
[46:24] | Look at them. | 看嘛… |
[46:26] | Please. They are definitely bigger. | 绝对是变大了 |
[46:29] | I mean, look. They feel huge to me. | 简直是硕大无比 对我而言 |
[46:31] | I have to go. | 瞧 我得出门了 |
[46:33] | But this has been the breast bek… | 这早餐真好… |
[46:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:39] | -Where are you going? -To get my job back. | -你要去哪儿? -去把我的工作抢回来 |
[46:44] | Yeah, yeah, I am great | 我真行 我真好 |
[46:52] | Good grief! Is that what I’m driving? | 好啊! 这就是我的车? |
[47:06] | Nice car, man. | 好漂亮的车! 伙计! |
[47:08] | Yeah, it gets me from A to B. | 是的 这才能衬托我的身份 |
[47:24] | Darn. All this horsepower and no room to gallop! | 天呀 这儿有这么多车 没有路来飞驰? |
[47:31] | Hi-yo, Silver. Away! | 银驹! 冲啊! |
[47:42] | I wouldn’t want to be a fugitive | 我肯定不想成为被汉克追捕的逃犯 |
[47:44] | with Hank, Buffalo’s number one police dog, on the job. | 水牛镇警方的首席警犬正在演习 |
[47:48] | Phil Sidleman at the police canine training center, | 这是菲莉·西蒙 正在警察的训练中心为你报道 |
[47:51] | Channel 5 News. | 这是第五频道新闻节目 |
[47:53] | And cut it. | 可以停了 |
[48:00] | Look what the cat coughed up! | 瞧瞧这是谁呀 |
[48:02] | Channel 7, right? You’re the guy that went crazy. | 是第7频道的 对吗? 是那个发疯的家伙 |
[48:05] | -I had a bad moment. -What are you doing here? | -我那段时间很背运 -你来这里干什么? |
[48:09] | -Looking for a story. -No story here. | -来找新闻 -这里没有新闻 |
[48:11] | This pond is all fished out. Pretty standard stuff, anyway. | 这池塘的鱼都钓完了 一流的素材 |
[48:16] | My instinct tells me there’s something more. | 我不知道 我的直觉告诉我还有事发生 |
[48:19] | Well, go with that. It served you well in the past, right? | 那就继续坚持吧 以前你的直觉也不错吧? |
[48:30] | Hank found something! | 嘿 汉克发现了些东西 |
[48:34] | We got a body! | 我们找到了具尸体! |
[48:37] | Shit. Get the camera! Now! | 去拿摄像机! 立刻! |
[48:40] | -It’s locked! The keys are inside! -I guess every dog has his day. | -锁住了! 钥匙在里面! -我想这就是风水轮流转 |
[48:44] | -Kid, you want to make $1 0? -Sure. | -小子 想赚10块钱吗? -当然 |
[48:47] | -Know how to use one of these? -Duh. | -你会用这个吧? -不会 |
[48:51] | Seems to be in tune. Let’s do this. | 看来没有走调 我们来吧 |
[48:54] | The body of Jimmy Hoffa was uncovered in a field today | 吉米·霍夫曼的尸体今天在纽约市水牛镇 |
[48:57] | outside a canine training center in Buffalo, New York. | 附近的训练中心的一处草坪被发现 |
[49:00] | -Bruce Nolan was first on the scene. -Thank you, Jane. | -布鲁斯·诺兰是第一个赶到现场的人 -谢谢 简 |
[49:04] | As you can see, the body is being carefully exhumed | 大家可以见到就在我身后 该尸体正被仔细地挖掘出来 |
[49:07] | for transportation to a facility where DNA can confirm the identity. | 然后会被送到法医处进行DNA鉴定 以确定身份 |
[49:12] | That, however, merely a formality at this point, | 不过 这一切只不过是手续而已 |
[49:15] | as the body was found with | 因为在尸体旁奇迹般的发现了 |
[49:18] | a birth certificate and dental records. | 与案件相关的文件和死者的牙医记录 |
[49:21] | I’d call that a red-letter day for any canine unit. | 我想今天是适宜掘尸的吉日 |
[49:24] | But was that enough for Hank? No, siree. | 不过这对汉克来说还不算什么 |
[49:27] | Moments later, he busted a local news camera crew | 因为发现尸体之后不久 它还发现一辆本地媒体的采访车上 |
[49:30] | with 220 pounds of marijuana. | 装有100公斤的大麻 |
[49:33] | I never saw it before! I swear! | 我没有见过这东西! 我发誓! |
[49:39] | I’m Bruce Nolan… | 这里是布鲁斯·诺兰 |
[49:41] | and that’s the way the cookie crumbles. | 曲奇… 是这样吃的 |
[49:49] | Did you like that? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[49:53] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢! |
[49:55] | -Hi, Bruce. -Hi, Susan. | -嗨 布鲁斯 -嗨 苏姗 |
[49:57] | Good work. I’m impressed. | 干得好 你令我刮目相看 |
[50:04] | -Did you need me for something? -Bruce! | -杰克 要我做点什么事吗? -布鲁斯 布鲁斯! |
[50:07] | Just the man I want to see. | 我正要找你 |
[50:09] | -Hoffa? What are the odds of that? -What are the odds of that? | -霍夫曼…那事的反应如何? -什么是…什么反应如何… |
[50:14] | -Bruce, why don’t you sit down? -OK. | -布鲁斯 请坐 -好的 |
[50:16] | I’m going to be straight with you. We want you back, Bruce. | 我打算开门见山地和你谈谈 我们想要你回来 布鲁斯 |
[50:20] | But I want you to understand it was not my decision to let you go. | 但我想要你明白的是 炒你鱿鱼的决定不是我做的 |
[50:24] | -When the big guy gives the order… -No harm, no foul. | -是幕后的大人物下的命令 你知道的… -不用拥抱 不用道歉 |
[50:27] | I needed to reassess my goals and get in touch with my true self. | 我需要时间重新设定我真正想做的事 |
[50:31] | -You did that in a day? -Imagine what I could do with seven. | -给你一天节目时间 如何? -我想我有能力做7天的 |
[50:35] | It is not in my power to give you anchor. | 你知道的 布鲁斯 我没有权力给你主持人的职位 |
[50:38] | As far as field reporting goes, if you’re looking for a bump… | 只需要继续有新闻 如果你想得到升迁 |
[50:42] | Let’s cut the crap and get down to brass tacks. | 杰克 我们废话少说 我们开诚布公吧 |
[50:50] | I had you going. | 你 看你的样子 |
[50:52] | Don’t worry about it, my old friend. | 别担心 老朋友 |
[50:55] | Just give me a camera. I’ll give you the news. | 只要你给我摄像机 杰克 我会给你新闻的 |
[51:07] | My secret is that I let the jalapenos marinate in a spicy sauce | 我的秘诀是就在于可以把特殊的味道融入到 |
[51:12] | for at least 24 hours before I stir it into the chilli. | 一种非常美味的菜汁中 然后等24小时后 我才开始制作 |
[51:17] | Then I let it all come to a simmer. | 我将所有的东西都放在一个锅里… |
[51:24] | Hold that thought. It seems as if an asteroid or meteorite | 留在这里 夫人 你们看到了吗? 一个小行星 或是某种陨星 |
[51:30] | has just hit ground right outside the Mark Twain Chilli Cook-Off! | 刚刚坠落地面 就在…马克吐温市场美食节现场外面 |
[51:34] | This should certainly spice things up a bit! | 这将是你见过得最热辣的东西 |
[51:38] | His stories are all over town. | 这是全城的历史时刻 |
[51:40] | From unearthing Hoffa | 自从发现了吉米·霍夫曼 |
[51:41] | ..to a meteor crashing, | 到流星的坠落 |
[51:43] | ..Bruce Nolan is rapidly becoming known as… | 布鲁斯·诺兰 已经成为了 独家新闻先生 |
[52:01] | And that’s the way the cookie crumbles! | 水牛镇曲奇就是这样制成的! |
[52:09] | This was Bruce’s idea? | 这是布鲁斯的主意吗? |
[52:12] | He wanted me to have a day of beauty and luxurious serenity. | 他说要我做一整天的美容 豪华而舒适 |
[52:18] | I got to tell you, he is impressing me lately. | 我要告诉你 最近他令我刮目相看 |
[52:22] | Know where he’s taking me to dinner? | 你知道他今天要带我去哪里共进晚餐? |
[52:25] | Where? | 去哪里? |
[52:29] | The Blue Palm? | 蓝棕榈饭店? |
[52:32] | -My gosh, I got chills. -I know. | -啊我的天 他抓住你 -我知道… |
[52:35] | He told me to prepare for the most memorable night of our lives. | 他说 为你一生都会记住的一晚 做好准备 |
[52:39] | Oh, my gosh. He’s going to propose. | 我的老天 格雷斯 他想求婚了 |
[52:42] | Oh, stop it. No. He’s… | 别说了… |
[52:44] | -Really? -Yeah, really. | -真的? -是的 别这样 |
[52:47] | Do the math. He sends you all day to a beauty spa, | 你想想 他让你来美容院一整天 |
[52:51] | he’s taking you to a restaurant where you had your first date. Hello! | 你们去那间本城最浪漫的饭店 你们第一次见面就在那里 |
[52:55] | I never thought I’d say this, but Bruce is right. | 我认为将这个说成一次求婚是不正确的 |
[52:57] | This is your night. Relax and enjoy it. | 这是重要的一晚上 让我们好好享受! |
[53:00] | Oh, God. | 老天呀 |
[53:06] | Welcome to Eyewitness News at Six, with Susan Ortega, | 欢迎收看6点钟新闻 主持人包括苏珊·奥尔特加 |
[53:10] | Evan Baxter, | 埃文·巴克斯特 |
[53:11] | Fred Donohue, sports,Dallas Coleman, weather. | 佛瑞德…体育节目 达拉斯·科尔曼…时事 |
[53:14] | And now, Buffalo’s number one news team. | 现在 这里是水牛镇第一新闻报道组 |
[53:17] | Welcome to Eyewitness News at Six. | 晚安 欢迎收看6点钟新闻 |
[53:19] | -I’m Susan Ortega. -I’m Evan Baxter. | -我是苏珊.奥尔特加 -我是埃文·巴克斯特 |
[53:21] | Here’s what’s making news. | 今天的新闻是 |
[53:23] | A potential scandal with the Buffalo PD surfaced today, | 令人怀疑的水牛镇警方丑闻 |
[53:26] | when the mayor demanded that… | 当市长… |
[53:30] | When the mayor demanded the chief of… | 当市长… |
[53:35] | Issued a response to… | 对不起 |
[53:38] | I seem to have something stuck in my… | 有东西噎住了了 |
[53:40] | Get him some water. | 给他点水喝 |
[53:42] | Looks like my new co-anchor may need water. | 看起来 我的搭档需要杯水 |
[53:50] | There we go. Sorry. | 好了 对刚才的事很抱歉 |
[53:52] | In other news, the prime minister of Sweden visited Washington today, | 另一条新闻是 瑞典首相今天访问华盛顿 |
[53:57] | and my tiny little nipples went to France. | 还有我的小情人去了法国 |
[54:01] | What did he say? Check the prompter. | 他在胡说什么? 检查下电子提示器 |
[54:07] | -The prompter’s fine. -Evan, read the copy. | -提示器是好的 -埃文 请跟着文本读 |
[54:10] | The copy’s good. Just read it. | 文本没有问题 照着读 |
[54:12] | The White House committee greeted the prime rib roast minister, | 白宫会议通过了首相的提议 |
[54:16] | and I do the cha-cha like a sissy girl. | 还有我像个女人般地跳喳喳舞 |
[54:21] | I lika do… | 我喜欢…跳… |
[54:24] | da cha-cha. | 喳喳舞 |
[54:30] | I’m sorry. We seem to be having technical difficulties. | 抱歉 看起来我们好像有点技术问题 |
[54:34] | In other news… | 另一条新闻是 |
[54:39] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[56:05] | -May I? -Certainly. | -可以吗? -当然 |
[56:13] | It’s perfect. She’ll love it. | 太完美了 她应该会喜欢的 |
[56:21] | You know, I was going to wait until after the meal, | 你知道吗? 我将…我终于扬眉吐气了 |
[56:27] | but it’ll burst out of me like an alien if I don’t do it now. | 他们再也不能把我当白痴了 我不会让他们这么做的了 |
[56:32] | Oh, my God. OK. | 老天 没事的 |
[56:35] | This is it, isn’t it? | 会发生什么事? |
[56:37] | I don’t know if I’m ready for this. | 我不知道 我还没准备好 |
[56:40] | I mean, I’m ready. I just didn’t know if I would… I’m sorry, go on. | 我不是说我还没准备好 我只是有点紧张 对不起 继续说 |
[56:45] | -I didn’t know it was so important to you. -Me neither. | -我不知道这对你会有多重要 -我也不知道 |
[56:52] | -Grace? -Yes? | -格雷斯 -好的 |
[57:02] | I got anchor. | 我成为主持人了 |
[57:05] | No. | 噢… |
[57:08] | Yes. Apparently it wasn’t working out with Evan, | 是的 他们要辞掉埃文 |
[57:12] | so he’s going to finish out the week and I go live on Monday. | 这周他就要走人 星期一我就要上任了 |
[57:19] | -That’s great, honey. -I know, I know. | -太好了 亲爱的 -我知道 |
[57:23] | Well… | 那么… |
[57:27] | -So that’s what this is all about. -Well, yeah. | -就是为了这些事情吗? -是的 |
[57:31] | We got anchor. | 格雷斯 我是主持人了 |
[57:33] | Jack’s throwing me a party at the Vanderbilt estate to celebrate. | 杰克星期五要凯歌晚会为我庆祝 |
[57:36] | -What’s the matter? -Nothing. | -怎么了? -没事 |
[57:39] | Now I lay me down to sleep… | 我现在只想躺下睡觉 |
[57:42] | I feel stupid. | 啊 我多笨呀 |
[57:44] | -It is loud in here, isn’t it? -No, it’s not loud. | -啊 这里太吵了 不是吗? -不 这里不吵 |
[57:47] | Jeez! Can you keep it down to a dull roar? | 你们能小声点吗? |
[57:51] | -Thank you! -Is that supposed to be funny? | -谢谢! -这很搞笑吗? |
[57:53] | Cos that is not funny. | 这一点都不搞笑 |
[57:56] | -What did you say? -What is wrong with you? Stop yelling. | -你在说什么? -你怎么了? 不要叫嚷 |
[58:02] | If you’ll excuse me, I’ll take a little trip to the… | 对不起 我要出去… |
[58:07] | The wine is going right through me. | 那酒的作用 我有点醉了 |
[58:10] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真得很抱歉 |
[58:14] | -Keep going, Tony! -Oh, God. | -继续 托尼! 你很棒! -噢 上帝! |
[58:18] | What is going on here? | 怎么了? |
[58:20] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[58:22] | Give me a break! | 别来烦我! |
[58:29] | Really something, isn’t it? | 非常吵杂 是不是? |
[58:34] | Is this heaven? | 这里是天堂吗? |
[58:36] | No, this is Mount Everest. | 不是 这是珠穆朗玛峰 |
[58:39] | Flip on the Discovery Channel from time to time. | 你应该经常在探索频道看到过 |
[58:42] | But I guess you can’t now, being dead and all. | 但我想你现在无法看到了 你已经死了 |
[58:47] | -I’m dead? -I’m just messing with you. | -我死了吗? -没有 只想忽悠你一下 |
[58:51] | That’s not funny, man! | 那并不好笑 伙计! |
[58:55] | What about the voices in my head? Is that part of the hilarity? | 我脑子里的声音是怎么回事? 这也是笑话的一部分? |
[58:59] | No, those are prayers. You keep ignoring them, | 那些是祷告的人 你不断地忽视他们 |
[59:02] | they’re going to build up. | 他们就集聚在你的头脑中 |
[59:04] | But it’s just noise. I can’t understand them. | 那些只是些噪音 我无法弄明白的噪音 |
[59:07] | You’re not listening, son. | 是你没有留心听 孩子 |
[59:10] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看吧 |
[59:12] | You had my powers for a little over a week. How many people have you helped? | 你拥有我能力的有一周了 你已帮助了多少人? |
[59:21] | I took care of a few things. | 我 我照管你的事情 |
[59:23] | I righted a few wrongs in my own life first. OK? | 无论这是对失错 我得先管好自己的事 这排第一 行吧? |
[59:26] | I was going to help the others. | 然后我才会去帮助别人 |
[59:28] | -I think I could help the world. -The world? | -我想我有能力帮助全世界 -全世界? |
[59:32] | That wasn’t the world. That was just Buffalo, between 57th and Commonwealth. | 不用管全世界 只是水牛镇 在57条街道之间的众生 |
[59:40] | I didn’t want to start you off with more than you could handle. | 我只能给你 你的能力所及的工作给你 |
[59:44] | You took the job, Bruce, so I suggest you get to it. | 既然你领了工作 我建议你开始工作吧 |
[59:49] | Seeing him smile would make me so happy. | 看到他的微笑会让我高兴万分 |
[59:52] | Prayers, prayers, OK. | 祷告者们 祷告者们 好的 祷告者们 |
[59:55] | This creepy whisper thing has to end. | 这些声音令我难受! |
[59:57] | Organization. That’s what I need. | 我需要的是有组织的 可以方便管理 |
[1:00:00] | I need a system. Something concrete. Concentrate. | 一个系统 有点实体化 集中精神 |
[1:00:05] | Files. Let all prayers be organized into files. | 文件形式 把所有的祷告组织成文件形式 |
[1:00:14] | That takes care of the voices. Not exactly a space-saver, though. | 我到哪里去照看那些声音呢 还有这占了太多的空间 |
[1:00:19] | Grace might notice. | 格雷斯会发觉的 |
[1:00:22] | I know. Prayer Post-its! | 我知道了 用便签! |
[1:00:39] | OK, I need something with a lock. Security. Combination. A password. | 我需要能具有锁上的 有安全保障 还有密码功能 |
[1:00:45] | A password. | 密码! |
[1:00:53] | Welcome to the revelation superhighway. | 欢迎参观革命性的祷告方式 |
[1:00:56] | We bless, no mess. Downloading now. | 我们保证不会有遗漏 下载…开始 |
[1:01:03] | It’s good. | 不错 不错 |
[1:01:07] | This is going to take a while. | 这要花点时间 |
[1:01:15] | 1,527,503 prayer requests? | 1,527,503个祷告请求? |
[1:01:22] | I better manifest some coffee. | 我能喝点咖啡吗? |
[1:01:44] | Now that’s fresh, mountain-grown coffee from the hills of Colombia. | 这是来之哥伦比亚山区的新鲜咖啡! |
[1:02:11] | Good. | 味道真不错 |
[1:02:17] | OK, I had to have made some kind of a dent by now. | 好的 我终于做完了 |
[1:02:23] | Oh, come on! | 啊 别这样! |
[1:02:27] | What a bunch of whiners. This is going to suck up my whole life. | 你们这些作者怎么了? 这样会用掉我一生的 |
[1:02:32] | You know what? | 你懂什么? |
[1:02:36] | Yes. To all. | 同意! 给所有人! |
[1:02:39] | Yeah. There you go. Now everybody’s happy. | 是的 我们搞掂了 现在大家都开心了 |
[1:02:52] | I’ll drink to that. My tech stocks tripled in five days. | 我告诉过你吗? 我的股票5天涨了3倍 |
[1:02:56] | Know something, Joe? You seem taller. | 你知道吗 乔? 你看上去长高了 |
[1:02:58] | -I am. -My daughter pitched a no-hitter. | -我确实是 -我女儿不做击球员了 |
[1:03:01] | I lost 47 pounds on the Krispy Kreme diet. | 我只吃饼干就减了47磅 |
[1:03:04] | There he is! | 嗨 他来了 |
[1:03:06] | The man of the hour! | 今天的主角 |
[1:03:08] | Bless you! Bless all of you! | 保佑你们 保佑你们所有人 |
[1:03:12] | Be fruitful and… do long division or something! | 有成就 在某些事上表现的不平凡 |
[1:03:17] | Try that. It’s an excellent year. | 品尝下 今年真是非凡的一年 |
[1:03:19] | Bruce! Who do you like in the game tonight? | 嗨 布鲁斯! 你喜欢今天的游戏吗? |
[1:03:22] | I like the Sabres. Coach prays a lot. | 我希望赛布勒斯能赢! |
[1:03:47] | This is Bruce, Grace and Sam. Leave a message. | 这是布鲁斯 格雷斯和萨姆 请留下口信 |
[1:03:50] | Grace? Are you there? | 格雷斯? 你在吗? |
[1:03:52] | Hello? It’s me. | 在吗? 是我 |
[1:03:56] | Come on, Grace. Come to the party. | 别这样 格雷斯 来参加晚会 |
[1:03:59] | I’ll call you later, OK? | 我待会再给你电话 好吗? |
[1:04:04] | Come on, Sam. | 快点 萨姆 |
[1:04:09] | Help me out here. | 帮下我 |
[1:04:13] | Sam, don’t. Come on. | 萨姆 别这样! |
[1:04:15] | -Tell me. -If I do, it might not come true. | -告诉我 -你想要什么? |
[1:04:18] | What is it you want, Mary? You want the moon? | 你想要什么 玛丽? 你想要月亮吗? |
[1:04:23] | Say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. | 说呀 我会把它扯下来的 |
[1:04:26] | H.ey, that’s a pretty good idea. I’ll give you the moon, Mary. | 这是个好主意 我给你月亮 好吗? |
[1:04:30] | I’ll take it. | 我会拿到的 |
[1:04:32] | -Then what? -Then you could swallow it. | -然后呢? -然后你就可以吃了它 |
[1:04:35] | And it’d all dissolve. | 最后就没了 明白? |
[1:04:37] | Moonbeams would shoot out of your fingers and toes | 然后月光就会从你的手指 你的脚趾射出来 |
[1:04:40] | and the ends of your hair. | 还有从你的头发上出来 |
[1:04:54] | This is Bruce, Grace and Sam. | 这是布鲁斯 格雷斯和萨姆… |
[1:04:58] | Hi, Bruce. | 你好 布鲁斯 |
[1:05:03] | What are you doing in here all alone? | 你一个人在这里做什么? |
[1:05:05] | Oh, I was just going to… | 我只是… |
[1:05:07] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[1:05:11] | I was going to give Grace a call. | 我只是…等格雷斯的电话 |
[1:05:14] | Yeah, I didn’t see her. So how are you and Grace doing? | 是的 在那边我没有见到她 你和格雷斯相处得如何? |
[1:05:19] | Well, actually, we had a bit of a fight. | 实际上 我和她刚刚有个争执 |
[1:05:22] | Kind of. I’m not sure if she’s… | 某种…过火 |
[1:05:25] | You’re on fire, Bruce. | 想要有点激情嘛 布鲁斯? |
[1:05:28] | Some women can’t handle fire. | 这里的某个女人可以帮你来点激情 |
[1:05:31] | Some can. | 那么一点点 |
[1:05:33] | That’s interesting, cos I never thought we would ever talk… | 这真有趣 因为我认为我们从来没有交谈… |
[1:05:58] | You might want to stop touching me now. | 你现在可不可以不碰我 |
[1:06:06] | Grace, come here! | 格雷斯 过来 |
[1:06:09] | This is weird. I was just calling you. | 这太怪了 我当时正在给你电话… |
[1:06:11] | And you thought Susan’s mouth was the phone? | 啊 你以为苏珊的嘴是电话吗? |
[1:06:14] | She kissed me. I’m the kissee. | 是她吻我 我是被吻的 |
[1:06:17] | You were putting up a big fight. | 啊 我看到你极力抗拒了 |
[1:06:19] | I tried to stop her, but she’s really strong. | 我想阻止她 她太强壮了 |
[1:06:22] | OK, I screwed up. Can I make it up to you? | 好了! 我被人算计了 你要我给你什么补偿? |
[1:06:25] | Yeah. Why don’t you get me a boat? | 啊是了…你给我一艘船吧 布鲁斯? |
[1:06:27] | -What? -A big boat. | -什么? -是的 一艘大船 |
[1:06:29] | And maybe two big bags of cash. | 或者两大箱现金 |
[1:06:31] | Then, then, I’ll be happy. | 那我就会开心了 |
[1:06:33] | Lots of money and lots of stuff! | 许多的钱和许多的东西 |
[1:06:35] | People want crap like getting married or having babies with the man they love. | 其他人有那种白痴的想法 想和她相爱5年的生孩子 |
[1:06:40] | But not me, Bruce. Just give me the boat. | 但我不是 布鲁斯! 给我那船 |
[1:06:44] | No wonder you stayed single! | 你为什么还不想结婚! |
[1:06:46] | -Don’t do this. -I’m not doing this. I’m undoing it. | -格雷斯 别这样! -我没有那样做 我什么也没做 |
[1:06:51] | I’ll be at Debbie’s. Take care of Sam until I make arrangements. | 我要去黛比那里 像我平时那样 照顾萨姆 |
[1:06:56] | You can’t leave me. | 你不能离开我 |
[1:07:00] | I’m the Alpha, lady! | 我是第一 宝贝 |
[1:07:02] | I’m the Omega, baby! | 我是造物者 宝贝! |
[1:07:05] | Fine! I don’t need you! | 好吧 没事! 我不需要你 |
[1:07:14] | What’s the matter, Bruce? She can’t handle a little competition? | 怎么啦 布鲁斯? 她无法应付一点点竞争吗? |
[1:07:20] | Game’s been called on account of rain. | 晚会由于下雨而取消 |
[1:07:38] | An unusually high number of lottery winners has officials concerned. | 不同寻常多的彩票中奖人数 令组织者关注 |
[1:07:42] | So far, 1, 100 winning tickets have been turned in, | 超过一万一千人中奖 |
[1:07:45] | all, strangely, from the Buffalo area. | 非常奇怪的是 都在水牛镇地区 |
[1:07:49] | More on this story as it develops. | 随着情况的发展 会有进一步的报道 |
[1:07:52] | Enjoying your party? | 喜欢这个晚会吗? |
[1:07:54] | Nothing like spending quality time with great friends. | 没有什么比和高贵的朋友共度时光更好的了 |
[1:07:59] | -Grace left me. -Yeah, I know. | -格雷斯离开我了 -我知道 |
[1:08:03] | She’ll take me back. | 她会要我回去的 |
[1:08:08] | -She’ll take me back, right? -Would you take you back? | -她会要我回去的 对吗? -你想要她回来吗? |
[1:08:18] | How do you make somebody love you without affecting free will? | 你如何才能让别人爱你 却不用影响别人的选择? |
[1:08:22] | Welcome to my world, son. | 欢迎来到我的世界 孩子 |
[1:08:25] | You come up with an answer to that one, you let me know. | 如果你对在这种事上找到了答案 请告诉我 |
[1:08:38] | Rise and shine, Buffalo. | 水牛镇阳光明媚的一天 |
[1:08:40] | It’s 70 and sunny and the perfect day to forgive Bruce. | 是原谅布鲁斯的最完美的日子 |
[1:08:54] | -Bye. -Have fun. | -再见 -玩的愉快 |
[1:09:21] | -Hi. Can I get a small coffee to go? -Sure, hon. Just a sec. | -你好 能给我一小杯咖啡吗? -好的 宝贝 等一会 |
[1:09:25] | K-Tel Records brings you the 100 greatest love songs of all time. | K-TEL唱片公司奉献古今100首情歌 |
[1:09:30] | You’ll hear such classics as “All You Need Is Bruce”, | 你想听这些经典情歌 只需要布鲁斯 |
[1:09:34] | “If You Can’t Be With The One You Love, Then Love Bruce”, | 如果你还没找到你的所爱 那么就爱布鲁斯吧 |
[1:09:37] | “Do That To Bruce One More Time”. | 和布鲁斯再来一次 |
[1:09:40] | Who can forget that classic, | 而谁又能忘记这些经典之作呢? |
[1:09:42] | “Bruce So H.orny (H.e Love You Long Time)”? | 布鲁斯很性感! 他一直爱着你 |
[1:09:45] | Order today and we’ll throw in at no extra charge | 今天就订购 附送没有额外的费用的 |
[1:09:48] | the video “Sweatin’ To Bruce”. | 和布鲁斯一起疯狂 |
[1:09:50] | Just dial 1-900-FORGIVE H.IM. | 只要拨打 19004 give him(1900原谅他) |
[1:09:53] | That’s 1-900-FORGIVE H.IM. Do it now. | 就是19004 give him(1900原谅他) 现在就行动 |
[1:10:25] | No, no! Please don’t put that in your mouth. | 不 不 不要把那放进嘴里 |
[1:10:28] | That’s not food. | 不要吃那东西 |
[1:10:30] | Go to the bathroom. Wash out your mouth. Wash off your hands. | 啊 这不好 去洗手间 清洗下你得嘴和双手 |
[1:10:34] | That kid is gonna poop an ornament. | 上帝呀 什么都敢吃 |
[1:10:37] | One more time, you’re going to be in a lot of trouble. | 再来一次的话 你就会有大麻烦! |
[1:10:41] | All right, that’s it! | 好了! 这就是 这就是 |
[1:10:47] | I surrender! | 我投降 我投降! |
[1:10:54] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[1:11:00] | I’m… doing my first anchor tonight. | 我将…今晚将第一次做主持人 |
[1:11:03] | Oh, wow. That’s great! | 哇! 太好了! |
[1:11:06] | -How have you been doing? -Good. | -你怎么想? -很好 |
[1:11:12] | -Debbie won the lottery. -Oh, yeah? You’re kidding. | -啊 黛比中了彩票 -啊 是吗? |
[1:11:16] | But so did 400,000 other people, so she only won like $17 or something. | 他和40万人一起中了奖 所以她只得到17元 |
[1:11:24] | I miss you. | 我想念你 |
[1:11:31] | I took a first step. | 好的 我主动点 |
[1:11:33] | Jumped out on a ledge. | 先勾画出框框 |
[1:11:37] | -Feeling vulnerable. -What do you want me to say? | -你也相当闷 -我不知道你想我说什么 |
[1:11:40] | Say you want me back. | 说你爱我 你想要我回来 |
[1:11:42] | What about all the signs? | 不 布鲁斯 那些天边的启示表示什么? |
[1:11:45] | How did you know about that? Did you talk to Debbie? | 你怎么知道那事的? 你同黛比谈过了? |
[1:11:49] | Would it help if I just said I was a complete ass? | 你愿意帮忙告诉我 我是个大混… |
[1:11:52] | -You said ass! -It’s OK if I’m talking about a donkey. | -嘿 你说粗话 -没事的 |
[1:11:56] | I didn’t say “hole”. If I said ass… | 我没有说”蛋”字… 我说”混”… |
[1:11:58] | No, wait. OK, honey, let’s go inside. | 孩子们 我们走! 去里面! |
[1:12:01] | All right, everybody inside. Time to go inside. | 孩子们 大家都进去 该进去了! |
[1:12:07] | Please. None of this seems right without you. | 格雷斯 求你了 没了你一切都不对头 |
[1:12:14] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:12:16] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:12:24] | How do you feel now? | 你现在感觉任何? |
[1:12:29] | Have you completely lost your mind? | 你真得彻底… 疯了? |
[1:12:32] | -Are you drunk? -Yeah. Drunk with power. | -还是喝醉了? -我喝醉了 彻底醉了! |
[1:12:41] | Love me. | 爱我! |
[1:12:50] | I did. | 我爱过 |
[1:13:04] | Yeah, I know. Free will. | 好了 我知道了 自由的思想 |
[1:13:08] | More power outages reported today caused by last week’s meteorite strike. | 越来越多的停电的报告 因为上次陨星的坠落 |
[1:13:12] | Officials are trying to repair transformers damaged by the ensuing electrical surge. | 有关方面疲于修复陨星爆炸破坏的变压器 |
[1:13:18] | The scene nearly turned violent | 现场变得失控 |
[1:13:20] | when Buffalo residents protested last week’s lottery results. | 当数百名水牛镇居民 抗议上周的彩票结果 |
[1:13:26] | Doomsayers are pointing to last week’s strange celestial events | 末日的恐惧和上周的奇怪的事情被人们视为 |
[1:13:29] | as signs that prophecy is being fulfilled and the world may be coming to an end. | 预言就要实现的征兆 现在的世界将终结 |
[1:13:36] | The world’s gone mad. | 疯了 |
[1:13:38] | -30 seconds to air. -OK. | -布鲁斯 30秒钟 -好的 |
[1:13:40] | There you are. It’s your debut. How are you feeling? | 到你了 你的大日子 感觉如何? |
[1:13:43] | You know what? I’m fine. Never better. | 很好 从来没有这么好过 |
[1:13:47] | The show must go on right? | 我们开始了 是吗? |
[1:13:52] | -The Sabres just won the Stanley Cup. -You’re kidding me! | -剃刀队刚刚赢史丹尼警察队 -你开玩笑吗? |
[1:13:56] | Was that tonight? That’s great. | 是今晚吗? 太好了 不是吗? |
[1:13:59] | It’s crazy out there. We’re going to kick live to Fred at the stadium, OK? | 我们得直播在体育馆的佛瑞德的情况 好吗? |
[1:14:03] | -Five seconds to the open. -This is it. | 还有5秒钟开播 |
[1:14:06] | -You ready? -Born that way. | -开始? 准备好了吗? -一直准备好的! |
[1:14:08] | Welcome to Eyewitness News at Six, with Susan Ortega, Bruce Nolan, | 欢迎收看6点钟新闻 由苏珊·奥尔特加 布鲁斯·诺兰 |
[1:14:13] | Fred Donohue, sports, Dallas Coleman, weather. | 佛瑞德…体育 达拉斯·科尔曼…天气 |
[1:14:16] | Now Buffalo’s number one news team. | 这里是水牛镇第一的新闻报道小组 |
[1:14:18] | -I’m Susan Ortega. -I’m Bruce Nolan. | -我是苏珊·奥尔特加 -我是布鲁斯·诺兰 |
[1:14:21] | And here’s what’s making news. | 今天的新闻是 |
[1:14:24] | -What happened? -We lost power. | -什么事? -停电了 |
[1:14:27] | -Transformer’s down again. -Jeez. | -变压器坏了 -老天 |
[1:14:29] | Ever since that damn meteorite hit. | 都是那该死的陨星 |
[1:14:33] | -We’re back. -We apologize for the interruption. | -好了 有电了 -我们为刚才的中断抱歉 |
[1:14:36] | -Back to the news. Bruce? -Thank you. | -现在开始报道新闻 布鲁斯 -谢谢 苏珊 |
[1:14:38] | I’m sorry. We’re going live to HSBC Arena, | 对不起 我们现在要直播水牛镇剃刀队 |
[1:14:41] | where the Buffalo Sabres have won the Stanley Cup. | 所在的体育馆的情况 他们刚刚赢了史丹尼警察队 |
[1:14:45] | -Great. -Fred? | -太好了 -佛瑞德 |
[1:14:46] | We’re about to uncork some champagne because | 我们准备开香槟 因为剃刀队在这里赢得了 |
[1:14:49] | the Sabres have won their first championship in 22 years! | 22年来的第一个冠军… |
[1:14:56] | What in blazes… | 正中头部 |
[1:14:58] | We’ll be back with the Sabres’ victory in just a hot second. | 我们一会再回到现场报道 很快 |
[1:15:02] | In other news… | 另一条新闻是 |
[1:15:04] | -Bloody hell! -What is it now? | -又来了? 怎么回事? -不 不是的 |
[1:15:07] | -The whole booth is down. -It’s not! | 保险全坏了 |
[1:15:10] | In other news, fighting erupted in the Gaza Strip today, | 另一条新闻 冲突今天在加沙又起 |
[1:15:15] | as Israelis and Palestinians… | 巴勒斯坦人… |
[1:15:17] | -Bruce. -What? | -布鲁斯 -什么? |
[1:15:19] | We’ve got a situation here. They’re rioting right outside. | 本地有状况 暴乱失控了 |
[1:15:22] | -You’re kidding. -The whole town has gone crazy. | -别和我开玩笑了 -全城都疯了! |
[1:15:30] | Go on, Bruce. Say something. | 布鲁斯 说话呀 |
[1:15:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, this just in. | 女士们先生们 报道结束了 |
[1:15:37] | Possibly the biggest breaking news story this town has ever seen. | 本城发生了也许是你从未见过的突发事件 |
[1:15:50] | And I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:15:53] | Sorry, Jack. | 对不起 杰克 |
[1:15:56] | Susan, it’s all yours. | 苏珊 我对不起大家 |
[1:16:01] | Sabres! | 剃刀! |
[1:16:04] | Sabres rule! | 剃刀队是第一! |
[1:16:06] | Down with the lottery! | 终止博彩! |
[1:16:08] | Repent! The end is near! | 忏悔吧! 末日来了 |
[1:16:25] | The lottery sucks! | 博彩是骗局! |
[1:16:27] | I only won 17 bucks! | 只有17元 |
[1:16:32] | Channel 7 lies! | 第7频道是骗子! |
[1:16:35] | Oh, no! | 不! |
[1:16:49] | God! | 上帝呀! |
[1:16:54] | God? | 上帝? |
[1:16:57] | Are you here? | 你在吗? |
[1:17:02] | Hello? I need your help! | 你好! 我需要帮助! |
[1:17:05] | Clap on! | 鼓掌 鼓掌 |
[1:17:16] | Figures! | 快点出现吧 |
[1:17:21] | Well, hello there, Bruce Almighty. | 我就知道! 那边的 你好 全能的布鲁斯 |
[1:17:27] | Not as easy as it looks, is it, son? This God business. | 看起来很容易 不是吗 孩子? 上帝的工作 |
[1:17:31] | They’re all out of control. | 一切都失控了! |
[1:17:34] | It’s me. I don’t know what to do. | 他们疯了 我束手无策 |
[1:17:37] | Well, you’re right on time. Seven o’clock. | 你来得很准时 7点钟 |
[1:17:43] | The 7th at 7.00. | 7点 到7点 |
[1:18:00] | All righty, then. | 啊 做完了 |
[1:18:04] | -There we are. -It’s good. | -就到这里 -不错 不错 |
[1:18:09] | It’s a wonderful thing. | 了不起的事情 |
[1:18:11] | No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up. | 无论搞得多乱 我们总能清理好 |
[1:18:17] | There were so many. I just gave them all what they wanted. | 他们有太多的要求了 我只能满足他们的需要 |
[1:18:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:18:23] | But since when does anyone have a clue about what they want? | 那么是你在什么时候有了线索… 什么是他们所需要的呢? |
[1:18:29] | So what do I do? | 那么我该怎么做? |
[1:18:34] | Parting your soup is not a miracle. | 分开一盆浓汤并不是什么奇迹 |
[1:18:36] | It’s a magic trick. | 那只是一个小小的魔术把戏而已 |
[1:18:39] | A single mom who’s working two jobs | 一位单身妈妈 每天要打两份工 |
[1:18:42] | and still finds time to take her kid to soccer practice, that’s a miracle. | 但还是能抽的出时间陪孩子参加足球练习 那才是一种奇迹 |
[1:18:46] | A teenager who says no to drugs and yes to an education, | 年轻人说要远离毒品 而且要努力受教育 |
[1:18:51] | that’s a miracle. | 这也是一种奇迹 |
[1:18:54] | People want me to do everything for them. | 人们要求我为他们实现任何他们自己的愿望 |
[1:18:56] | What they don’t realize is they have the power. | 但是他们从来没有意识到 他们自己具有实现自己愿望的能力 |
[1:19:01] | You want to see a miracle, son? | 年轻人 想要看到真正的奇迹 |
[1:19:03] | Be the miracle. | 首先得要自己努力 |
[1:19:09] | Wait. Are you leaving? | 等一下 你要走了嘛? |
[1:19:11] | Yeah. I figure you can handle things now. | 是啊! 我想你现在可以自己解决问题了 |
[1:19:14] | But what if I need you? | 但如果我又需要你帮助 |
[1:19:16] | What if I have questions? | 或者我又有别的问题的时候怎么办? |
[1:19:17] | That’s your problem, Bruce. | 这就是你的问题喽 布鲁斯! |
[1:19:20] | That’s everybody’s problem. | 这也是我们每个人的问题 |
[1:19:22] | You keep looking up. | 你要继续留神喽 |
[1:19:28] | Order has been restored after this evening’s downtown riot. | 在今天的示威游行之后 水牛镇本地的秩序已经恢复正常 |
[1:19:32] | State officials have suspended all lottery sales | 官方已经终止了博彩的销售 |
[1:19:35] | pending further investigation. | 正在寻找妥善的解决方法 |
[1:19:37] | No injuries were reported in the melee, however there were dozens of arrests. | 这次示威游行中没有伤亡报告 |
[1:20:30] | OK. | 好 |
[1:20:33] | -Thanks a million. -Not a problem. | -万分感谢 -小意思 |
[1:20:35] | God bless. | 上帝保佑你 |
[1:20:42] | Bruce giveth and Bruce… taketh away. | 布鲁斯给予你们的 布鲁斯再次收回 |
[1:20:46] | If you don’t like it… mega-bite me. | 你们要是不情愿的话 来咬我吧 |
[1:20:57] | -Evan? -Bruce. | -埃文 -布鲁斯 |
[1:21:02] | I suppose you’re here to gloat about | 我想你是回来取代我的主持人身份的吧 |
[1:21:05] | the anchor position. Go ahead. | 它们是你的了 作出你最好的报导吧 |
[1:21:08] | Well, actually, I… | 实际上 |
[1:21:11] | I just came to tell you that I’ve been a royal prick. | 我是来告诉你 我放弃了从事主持方面的工作了 |
[1:21:14] | The anchor position is yours. I turned down the job. | 位置给你留着 我辞掉了这份工作 |
[1:21:18] | And I never really congratulated you. | 对了! 我还没有向你的祝贺呢 |
[1:21:22] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了! |
[1:21:27] | Thanks, Bruce. | 多谢了! 布鲁斯 |
[1:21:28] | In the financial world, things are back to normal | 目前的金融界 一切都归于平常 |
[1:21:31] | in what analysts are calling a fluke market fluctuation. | 我们称其为 平衡的市场效应 |
[1:21:35] | -You made the right move. -What about you? | -你这一步走得不错! -杰克? -嗯! 那么你准备怎么样? |
[1:21:37] | You ready to go back out there? | 准备继续回到外面 |
[1:21:41] | Do the cutesy stuff? The lighter side of the news? | 去捕捉新闻了嘛? 那些可爱的报导 |
[1:21:44] | Lower and debase myself for the amusement of strangers? | 我必须自降身价去取悦那些我都不认识的人 |
[1:21:48] | Yeah, I could do that. Sounds like fun. | 嗯! 是啊! 我可以做这些事情 听上去蛮有趣的 |
[1:21:50] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:21:52] | OK, Sammy, let’s do it right. Like all the other dogs. | 好了 萨姆 我们现在就开始了 就像其他所有的狗一样 |
[1:21:56] | I don’t want to make you feel bad, but they’re laughing at you, pal. | 我不想你难受 放松 放松伙计 |
[1:22:00] | Come on. Concentrate. | 好! 就这样 集中你的精神… |
[1:22:02] | Pump it out, if you have to. | 快点拉出来吧 如果你必须的话 |
[1:22:04] | What am I going to do with you? | 天哪! 我要把你怎么办? |
[1:22:09] | I know this seems kind of crazy, | 我知道这可能看上去很疯狂 |
[1:22:12] | but desperate times call for desperate measures. | 但是值得试试 解决你的问题吧 |
[1:22:18] | OK, Sammy. Do your thing. | 好了 萨姆 你的东西来了! |
[1:22:22] | That’s it. Good boy! | 就是这样 就是这样! 乖孩子! |
[1:22:27] | Training my dog. | 正在训练我的狗 |
[1:22:49] | Yes! We did it! | 太好了 我们成功了! |
[1:22:55] | We’re doing it doggy style | 你终于象狗一样了! |
[1:23:00] | I’ll alert Penthouse Forum. | 我看你还是老样子 |
[1:23:02] | Hi, Deb. How are you? | 你好黛比 还好嘛? |
[1:23:05] | How’s Grace? | 格雷斯怎么样了? |
[1:23:06] | I didn’t come to chat. | 我不是来聊天的 布鲁斯? |
[1:23:08] | I came for Grace’s stuff. | 我是来拿格雷斯留在你这里的东西的 |
[1:23:16] | -You need a…? -That’s OK. I’ve got it. | -需要什么… -不了 我已经拿完了 |
[1:23:26] | I don’t know if she… | 我… 我不想她把它们卖掉 |
[1:23:28] | I don’t know if she wants that or not. | 我不知道她是否需要 |
[1:23:34] | This is full. You did all this? | 这里插满了啊! 都是你干的嘛? |
[1:23:48] | You know what I do before I go to bed? | 你知道每天晚上我上床前做的事情嘛? |
[1:23:51] | I tuck my kids in, maybe have some ice cream and watch Conan. | 我带着我的孩子 一起看看电影或者电视 |
[1:23:56] | Know what Grace does? | 想知道格雷斯会做什么嘛? |
[1:23:59] | She prays. | 她会祈祷上帝 |
[1:24:03] | Most of the time for you. | 大部分时间都是为了你 |
[1:24:27] | Find Grace Connelly. | 查找关键词语”格雷斯·康纳利” |
[1:24:33] | The woman does pray a lot. | 喔! 女人真是会祈祷 |
[1:24:37] | Find… Grace and Bruce. | 查找关键词语”格雷斯和布鲁斯” |
[1:24:41] | “Dear God, please help Bruce find himself, | 亲爱的上帝 请帮助布鲁斯找回他自我吧 |
[1:24:43] | find contentment, find you.” | 让他学会满足 |
[1:24:45] | “Dear God, please help Bruce. | 亲爱的上帝啊 请帮帮布鲁斯吧! |
[1:24:48] | He seems to be struggling.” | 他常常为了发现真相而挣扎 |
[1:24:49] | “Dear God, give Bruce strength.” | 亲爱的上帝啊 赐予布鲁斯力量吧 |
[1:24:51] | “Dear God, bless Bruce.” | 亲爱的上帝啊 请保佑布鲁斯 |
[1:24:58] | It’s her. | 是她的愿望! |
[1:25:00] | Sammy, she’s logging on. She’s praying right now. | 她正登陆上来 正在祈祷 |
[1:25:11] | Please, God. | 求你了 上帝 |
[1:25:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:25:16] | I still love him. | 我还爱着他 |
[1:25:20] | But I don’t want to love him any more. | 但是我不想再继续爱他下去了 |
[1:25:23] | I don’t want to hurt any more. Please. | 我也不想再受到伤害了! 求你了 |
[1:25:27] | Help me forget. | 帮我忘记他 |
[1:25:29] | Please help me to let it go. | 让我可以忘了他 |
[1:25:33] | Please help me let him go. | 求你了! 帮我离开他吧 |
[1:25:56] | You win! | 你赢了! |
[1:25:59] | I’m done! | 我完了 |
[1:26:01] | Please! I don’t want to do this any more! | 我不想再干这个了 求你了 |
[1:26:06] | I don’t want to be God. | 我不想成为上帝了 |
[1:26:08] | I want you to decide what’s right for me! | 我想还是由你来决定我的人生 |
[1:26:12] | I surrender to your will! | 我向你的意愿认输了 |
[1:26:45] | Am I…? | 我是不是… |
[1:26:46] | You can’t kneel down in the middle of a highway and live to talk about it. | 你不可以在高速公路的中间跪了下来 说自己还活着 |
[1:26:51] | But why? | 为什么? |
[1:26:54] | Why now? | 为什么现在…? |
[1:26:56] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[1:26:58] | you have the divine spark. | 你拥有神圣的能力 |
[1:27:01] | You have the gift for bringing joy and laughter to the world. | 你拥有为世界带来欢乐的天赋 |
[1:27:06] | I know. I created you. | 放心! 我知道的 是我创造了你嘛 |
[1:27:10] | -Quit bragging. -See? | -你也可以破坏掉它 -看见了嘛? |
[1:27:12] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我对你说的你的能力 |
[1:27:15] | That’s the spark. | 是一种迸发出的火花! |
[1:27:22] | What do you want me to do? | 你需要我怎么做呢? |
[1:27:25] | I want you to pray, son. | 孩子! 我要你学会祈祷! |
[1:27:27] | Go ahead. Use them. | 继续下去 记得用到它们 |
[1:27:36] | Lord, feed the hungry. | 上帝啊! 请你拯救饥荒中的人们 |
[1:27:39] | And bring peace to… | 还要为全人类 |
[1:27:44] | all of mankind. | 带来和平 |
[1:27:49] | -How’s that? -Great. | -我说得怎么样? -太好了 |
[1:27:51] | If you want to be Miss America. | 这是美国小姐的竞选词 |
[1:27:54] | Now, come on. | 好了! 说吧 你真正关心的东西 |
[1:27:56] | What do you really care about? | 到底什么才是你真正喜欢的? |
[1:28:02] | Grace. | 格雷斯 |
[1:28:07] | You want her back? | 你想回到她身边? |
[1:28:14] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:17] | I want her to be happy. | 我只想她能过得开心 |
[1:28:21] | No matter what that means. | 不管这意味着什么 |
[1:28:24] | I want her to find someone | 我希望她会找到一个 |
[1:28:26] | who’ll treat her | 全身心去爱她的人 |
[1:28:29] | with all the love she deserved from me. | 那是我所欠她的 |
[1:28:37] | I want her to meet someone | 我想让她遇上这样一个人 |
[1:28:44] | who’ll see her always | 会一直通过她的眼睛 |
[1:28:47] | as I do now. | 注视着她 |
[1:28:54] | Through your eyes. | 像现在的我看你一样 |
[1:28:57] | -Now that’s a prayer. -Yeah? | -这就是你的愿望嘛? -是吗? |
[1:29:01] | Yeah. It’s good. | 是的 不错 |
[1:29:09] | I’m going to get right on it. | 我会帮你办妥的 |
[1:29:12] | Clear! | 好了 |
[1:29:14] | That didn’t feel very good. | 这个感觉不是很好! |
[1:29:18] | -Got a rhythm. -I got a pulse. | -检查他的脉搏 -有心跳了! |
[1:29:21] | -Let’s get him up. -Get the backboard and brace. | -让我们把他抬上挡架 -固定好靠背和支柱 |
[1:29:34] | Welcome back. | 布鲁斯 欢迎回来 |
[1:29:37] | You’re lucky to be alive, son. | 孩子! 你能活着真是很幸运 |
[1:29:39] | Someone up there must like you. | 上天一定很眷顾你 |
[1:29:56] | I hear all that stuff winds up in a warehouse somewhere. | 你还以为这些血被倒掉吗? |
[1:30:06] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 你还好吗? |
[1:30:10] | Oh, my God, look at you. | 上帝真是保佑了你啊 |
[1:30:14] | -I was such an idiot. -It’s OK. | -我真是个笨蛋 -没关系! 没关系的 |
[1:30:25] | I don’t know what I would have done. | 我不知道我应该做些什么事情 |
[1:30:29] | Oh, God. I swear I wanted to be mad at you forever. | 我发誓我想和你永远在一起 |
[1:30:45] | Now you’re just showing off. | 我知道是你显灵了 |
[1:30:59] | This is Bruce Nolan | 各位我是 布鲁斯·诺兰 |
[1:31:00] | here at Buffalo’s first “Be the Miracle” blood drive. | 这里是水牛镇的第一届”创造奇迹”献血动员会 |
[1:31:03] | It’s a B-E-A-utiful day. | 今天是美丽的一天 |
[1:31:06] | So come on down, because the life you save could be mine. | 所以请来捐血吧 因为可能这次你拯救的就是我呢 |
[1:31:10] | Let’s go over here. The Kowolskis | 过来看看 我们的科洛斯基为了今天的这个场合 |
[1:31:13] | have baked a cookie just for this occasion. | 他们做了一个十分特殊的饼干 |
[1:31:15] | Sure it’s a creepy and a shameless plug, but we love ’em. | 看上去可能有点吓人 还带有一些血 |
[1:31:18] | Thank you, Mama. VOL -finger, nose. | 多谢大妈你了 沃尔 注意你的手指 |
[1:31:22] | I will have given blood twice this week. | 我本人本周接受了2次捐血 |
[1:31:25] | For those of you who haven’t heard, | 为了你们中许多还不知情的人 |
[1:31:27] | I’d like to introduce you to the future Mrs Exclusive. | 让我为你们介绍将来的”布鲁斯夫人” |
[1:31:31] | Grace Connelly. There she is. | 格雷斯·康纳利 |
[1:31:34] | Look at her! Isn’t she beautiful? | 大家看看她吧 她漂亮嘛? |
[1:31:39] | She just gave blood and she still has enough left to fill up her face. | 她刚刚捐了血 但我看她脸上还有足够的血色 |
[1:31:43] | Yes, behind every great man, there’s a woman rolling her eyes, folks. | 每个成功男人的背后 都有一个温柔的女人在支持着他 |
[1:31:47] | I’m Bruce Nolan for Eyewitness News reminding you to… | 我是”新闻直击”的布鲁斯·诺兰 和我一起 |
[1:31:51] | Be the miracle! | 创造奇迹! |
[1:31:55] | You heard ’em. | 听到了嘛? |
[1:31:57] | -OK, cut it. Thank you, Bruce. -Thanks, Ally. | -好了! 停 多谢了布鲁斯 -多谢 埃莉 |
[1:32:04] | -How was that? -Great. That was really great. | -感觉怎么样? -真是棒极了! 感觉真是很好 |
[1:32:07] | Now go over there. The nurse is waiting. | 好了 现在在你的后面 护士们在等着你呢 |
[1:32:10] | -Do I have to? -Oh, it’s not going to hurt. | -会痛嘛? -不会的啦 |
[1:32:12] | In fact, I think you’ll find it pleasurable. | 实际上 你会发现这很有快感呢 |
[1:32:15] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:33:14] | Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sock | 谁能制造一个彩虹 想一口气就搞定 |
[1:33:19] | Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie? | 在太阳里面浸一下 然后做一个柠檬馅 |
[1:33:30] | Oh, Jesus. | 哒 噢 天哪 |
[1:33:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:33:35] | I’m a very rare blood type. I’m AB positive. | 我的血型非常特殊 我是AB+ |
[1:33:40] | Sounds delicious. | 听起来味道一定很好 |
[1:33:45] | Well, there are storehouses all over the world | 是的 世界上到处都有仓库 |
[1:33:48] | with tons of stuff on ice, and… | 你知道的 所有… 冰上面有非常多的东西 |
[1:33:52] | -Sorry. -You were like this. Sorry, go on. | -这是… 对不起 -你就像这个 对不起 继续 |
[1:33:57] | Positive, IB positive… Sorry. | 阳性 IB+ 对不起 |
[1:33:59] | I have a rary… | 我有一个”宝贝”… |
[1:34:03] | She has a rary! | 她有一个”宝贝” |
[1:34:05] | I have a very rare blood type. | 他们需要我的血 我的是稀有血种 |
[1:34:08] | I’m AB negative. | 我是AB- |
[1:34:09] | -I’m IB positive. -Am I AB negative? | -我是IB+ -我是AB- 我… |
[1:34:12] | I don’t know what you are any more. | 我都不知道你是什么的了 |
[1:34:14] | I’m going to need a frickin’ miracle to get to work on time. | 我现在需要一个奇迹 |
[1:34:41] | That’ll work. | 应该可以 |
[1:34:43] | Other stories in the… | 其他新闻在… |
[1:34:51] | The prime minister of Sweden visited Washington today, | 今天瑞典首相访问了华盛顿 |
[1:34:54] | and in other… | 其他的… |
[1:34:59] | In other… | 其他的… |
[1:35:03] | In other news… | 其他的新闻… |
[1:35:09] | I’m Bruce Nolan for Eyewitness No… | 我是布鲁思.诺兰 我是证人… |
[1:35:14] | Eyewitness Nose. | 见证人诺斯 |
[1:35:17] | And clear! | 好了 完毕 |
[1:35:19] | Be the miracle! | 创造奇迹! |
[1:35:21] | That’s right! | 好极了! |