英文名称:Brother Bear
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | This is a story from long ago, | 这是个流传久远的故事… |
[00:48] | when the great mammoths still roamed our lands. | 当时长毛象还悠游此片大地上 |
[00:54] | It’s the story of my two brothers and me. | 这是我的两位兄弟和我的故事 |
[00:58] | When the three of us were young, | 当时我们三人年纪还小… |
[01:00] | we were taught that the world is full of magic. | 大人教导我们这世界充满着魔力 |
[01:09] | The source of this magic is the ever-changing lights | 此魔力的来源… |
[01:13] | that dance across the sky. | 便是横越天际变化万千的光芒 |
[01:19] | The shaman woman of our village | 我们村落里的撒满教女巫告诉我们… |
[01:21] | told us that these lights are the spirits of our ancestors, | 这些光芒是我们祖先的灵魂… |
[01:25] | and that they have the power to make changes in our world. | 它们具有改变我们世界的力量 |
[01:33] | Small things become big. | 由小变大 |
[01:38] | Winter turns to spring. | 化寒冬为暖春 |
[01:43] | One thing always changes into another. | 一种东西可以转变成另一种东西 |
[01:49] | But the greatest change I ever saw | 但我看过变化最大的… |
[01:52] | was that of my brother, | 便是我的弟弟… |
[01:55] | a boy who desperately wanted to be a man. | 小男孩极度渴望成为…一个男子汉 |
[02:03] | – Get down. – What? | -趴下! -什么? |
[02:06] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下,趴下! |
[02:14] | Kenai. | 基奈! |
[02:36] | Never try to milk a caribou. | 千万别对驯鹿挤奶 |
[02:43] | No. No, don’t. No. Come on, don’t. No. | 不,不! 不要,不要 不,别这样,不要! 不,不,不 |
[02:46] | Hey. Will you two knock it off? | 嘿,你们两个住手行吗? |
[02:49] | That’s all right. After today, he won’t treat me like that. | 没关系,席卡 过了今天,他就不会再那样子对我了 |
[02:52] | Oh, right, the big manhood ceremony. | 哦,对…成人礼 |
[02:56] | Doesn’t matter what the spirits say, you’ll always be our baby brother. | 圣灵说什么都不重要 你永远是我们的小弟弟 |
[03:00] | – Well, wait till I get my totem. – Baby brother. | 是吗? 等我得到我的图腾再说 小弟弟 |
[03:04] | Hey, I said knock it off. | 嘿,我说过住手 |
[03:06] | The quicker we get these fish, the faster we get to your ceremony. | 我们越快捕到这些鱼… 就能越快去参加你的仪式… |
[03:10] | Let’s all just try and get along for a few hours. Okay, Denahi? | 所以我们尽量好好相处个几小时吧 |
[03:14] | – Whatever you say. – Okay, Ken… | -行吗,狄纳希? -你怎样说都行 |
[03:16] | So, what are we waiting for? | -那好,基… -那我们还等什么呢? |
[03:24] | – Whoo! | – Whoo! |
[03:28] | When the Earth was young and the air was sweet | “大地初醒” “空气清新” |
[03:33] | And the mountains kissed the sky | “群山叠峦” “高耸云霄” |
[03:39] | In the great beyond | “未知远方” |
[03:42] | With its many paths | “万径千条” |
[03:44] | Man and nature lived side by side | “人类动物比邻而居” |
[03:50] | In this wilderness of danger and beauty | “于此危险美丽的野外之中” |
[03:55] | Lived three brothers bonded by love | “住着三位相亲相爱的兄弟” |
[04:01] | Their hearts full of joy | “他们的心充满喜悦” |
[04:04] | They ask now for guidance | “他们此刻寻求指引” |
[04:07] | Reaching out to the skies up above | “朝向无边的天际” |
[04:12] | Great spirits of all who lived before | “古圣先贤的伟大灵魂” |
[04:16] | Take our hands and lead us | “替我们携手引路” |
[04:18] | Fill our hearts and souls with all you know | “将智慧灌注我们的心灵中” |
[04:24] | Show us that in your eyes | “在上苍的眼中” |
[04:27] | We are all the same | “吾等皆一视同仁” |
[04:30] | Brothers to each other in this world we remain | “情同手足” “世界生生不息” |
[04:35] | Truly brothers all the same | “兄弟真情恒久不变” |
[04:37] | Give us wisdom to pass to each other | “给我们智慧彼此传递” |
[04:43] | And give us strength so we understand | “给我们力量彼此明了 |
[04:49] | That the things we do | “我们所做的事情” |
[04:52] | The choices we make | “我们所做的抉择” |
[04:54] | Give direction to all life’s plans | “为生命开拓了康庄大道” |
[05:00] | To look and wonder at all we’ve been given | “看看万物的奥妙” “看看我们所拥有的” |
[05:05] | In a world that’s not always as it seems | “这世界” “往往并非如外表所见” |
[05:11] | Every corner we turn | “每转一个弯” |
[05:14] | Only leads to another | “只会导向另一个弯” |
[05:17] | A journey ends but another begins | “一段旅程结束了” “但另一段又开始了” |
[05:22] | Great spirits of all who lived before | “哦,古圣先贤的伟大灵魂” |
[05:25] | Take our hands and lead us | “替我们携手引路” |
[05:28] | Fill our hearts and souls with all you know | “将智慧灌注我们的心灵中” “你知道,你明白,展现吧” |
[05:34] | Show us that in your eyes | “在上苍的眼中” |
[05:37] | We are all the same | “吾等皆一视同仁” |
[05:39] | Brothers to each other in this world we remain | “情同手足” “世界生生不息” |
[05:45] | Truly brothers all the same | “兄弟真情恒久不变” |
[05:47] | – Kenai’s back. – Kenai. | -耶! 基奈回来了! -基奈! |
[05:49] | Kenai, are you excited about getting your spirit rock today? | 基奈,今天要拿到你的精神石 兴奋吗? |
[05:53] | It’s not a rock. It’ll be my totem. | 那不是石头啦,是我的图腾 |
[05:56] | Ooh! | |
[05:58] | I’ll probably get a sabre-tooth tiger for bravery, | 对,我可能会拿到,像是剑齿虎… |
[06:01] | or strength, or greatness. | 象征我的勇敢、力量或伟大 |
[06:03] | – Something that fits me. – A mammoth for your fat head? | 你们明白的,适合我的东西 长毛象以象征你的大头如何? |
[06:07] | – Make sure you get that basket tied up. – Don’t worry. | 你要确定篮子有绑紧了 别担心啦 |
[06:10] | No stupid bear is gonna get near this fish. | 没有哪只笨熊会蠢到靠近鱼的 |
[06:12] | Just tie it up. | 绑紧就是 |
[06:14] | Just tie it up. | 绑紧就是 |
[06:16] | – She’s back. Tanana’s back. – Come on. | 她回来了! 嘿,大伙,塔娜娜回来了! 快来! |
[06:21] | – Come on, Kenai, let’s go. – Come on. | 快点,基奈,我们走! 快点,快点 |
[06:24] | Tanana’s got your rock. Come on. | 塔娜娜拿到你的石头了! |
[06:32] | Great spirits of all who lived before | 快点! “哦,古圣先贤的伟大灵魂” |
[06:36] | Take our hands and lead us | “替我们携手引路” |
[06:38] | Fill our hearts and souls with all you know | “将智慧灌注我们的心灵中” “你知道,你明白,展现吧” |
[06:43] | Show us that in your eyes | “在上苍的眼中” |
[06:46] | We are all the same | “吾等皆一视同仁” |
[06:49] | Brothers to each other in this world we remain | “情同手足” “世界生生不息” |
[06:54] | Truly brothers all the same | “兄弟真情恒久不变” |
[06:57] | Brothers all the same | “兄弟真情恒久不变” |
[07:03] | Nana. | -塔娜娜 -什么? -塔娜娜 -什么? |
[07:04] | – Hey, Nana. – Well, hello there, sweetheart. | 塔娜娜! 你好呀,甜心 |
[07:09] | What a big girl. | 你长得好大了 |
[07:14] | When each of us comes of age, the great spirits reveal to us a totem | 当我们每人成年之际… |
[07:20] | that helps guide us through our lives. | 伟大圣灵会对我们显示出… 帮助指引我们人生路途的图腾 |
[07:23] | Some of us use courage to guide us. | 有些人利用勇气来指引我们 |
[07:27] | Others patience. | 有些则是以耐心 |
[07:32] | And some of us beauty. | 还有一些是以美丽 |
[07:37] | Kenai. | 基奈… |
[07:41] | – You nervous? – Excited. | 紧张吗? 兴奋极了 |
[07:44] | You should be. It’s a good one. | 是应该兴奋,这一个很不错 |
[07:48] | Kenai, I have been to the mountain where the lights touch the earth, | 基奈,我已到过山上… 光芒与大地交接之处… |
[07:53] | and the great spirits have revealed to me your totem. | 伟大的圣灵已对我揭示你的图腾 |
[07:58] | To become a man, your actions must be guided by one thing. | 要成为男子汉,你的行动必须 靠一样东西来指引你 |
[08:06] | Your totem is… | 你的图腾是… |
[08:12] | Love. | 爱 |
[08:14] | – What? – Yes, love. | -什么? -没错,是爱 |
[08:19] | The bear of love? | 熊的爱? |
[08:21] | A love that connects and unites all living things. | 结合万物生灵的爱 |
[08:25] | – Who wants to trade? – There is no trading. | -谁想交换一下? -不准交换! |
[08:29] | Oh, Kenai, | 基奈… |
[08:32] | love is the most precious of totems. | 爱是最珍贵的图腾 |
[08:34] | It reveals itself in unexpected ways. | 爱本身会以各种意想不到的方式呈现 |
[08:38] | Let love guide your actions, then one day you’ll be a man, | 让爱指引你的行动 然后总有一天,你会成个男子汉… |
[08:44] | and we’ll place your mark next to those of our ancestors. | 并将你的手印印在我们祖先的旁边 |
[09:05] | Oh. | 好耶! |
[09:12] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[09:14] | Come here, lover boy. | 过来,情圣 |
[09:16] | – Leave me alone. – Kenai, wait. | -少烦我 -基奈,等一下嘛 |
[09:20] | – I’m sorry. – What? | 对不起 什么? |
[09:22] | Your totem, I think it’s really great. | 你的图腾… 我认为它真的很棒 |
[09:25] | – You do? – Yeah. And I made you something. | -是吗? -没错 |
[09:28] | Really? | -我帮你做了一样东西 -真的? |
[09:29] | Now when you skip around loving everybody, | 当你在亲爱的大家周围跳跃时… |
[09:32] | you’ll smell so sweet. | 你会闻起来香喷喷的 |
[09:35] | Well, isn’t this nice? | 这样不是很好吗? |
[09:37] | Instead of fighting, you’re giving each other flowers. | 不再打架,彼此献花 |
[09:39] | Yeah, isn’t it lovely? He’s so in touch with his totem already. | 没错,这不是很可爱吗? |
[09:44] | Hey, dog breath, go take care of the fish. | 他已经符合他的图腾象征了 嘿,稍停一下,去把鱼顾好 |
[09:46] | Sure. Kenai loves me, he loves me not. | 没问题 基奈爱我,他不爱我 |
[09:50] | Kenai loves me, he loves me not. Kenai loves me, he loves… | 基奈爱我,他不爱我 基奈爱我,他不爱我 |
[09:54] | – Kenai. – Someday I’m gonna just… | 基奈 有一天,我会… |
[09:58] | – He’s just such a… – Hey, bonehead. | 他真的是… |
[10:00] | Just because his totem is wisdom doesn’t mean he’s wise. | 嘿,猪脑袋,只因他的图腾是智慧… 并不表示他很聪明 |
[10:03] | – I mean, look at him. – Kenai loves me, he loves me not. | 我是说,看看他 基奈爱我,他不爱我 嘿! 哇! |
[10:07] | – Hi, Denahi. – Oh, hi. | 嗨,狄纳希 |
[10:10] | Let go! | 哦,你们好 |
[10:12] | Yeah, the spirits messed up on both of our totems. | 嘴巴松开! 圣灵大概把我们俩的图腾搞混了 |
[10:15] | I felt the same way when Tanana gave me mine. | 知道吗,当塔娜娜给了我的图腾时 我也有同样的感受 |
[10:18] | – Get out of here. – No, really. | -闪一旁去吧 -不,真的 |
[10:20] | I said, “The eagle of guidance? What does that mean?” | 我说,”老鹰的指引?” 那是什么意思? |
[10:24] | But now that I’m older, I know it’s about being a leader | 但如今我年纪更大了点… 我明白那是指要当个领导者… |
[10:27] | and keeping an eye on you two. | 不时把你们两个盯紧点 |
[10:31] | I just want to get my handprint on that wall. | 我只想把我的手印印在那墙壁上 |
[10:33] | Just be patient, Kenai. When you live by your totem, you will. | 耐心点,基奈 等你依照你的图腾指示,你会的 |
[10:38] | – Really? – Guarantee it. | -真的? -我保证 |
[10:43] | But come on, the bear of love? | 但…拜�,熊的爱? |
[10:47] | I mean, a bear doesn’t love anyone. | 我是说,熊才不会爱任何人呢 |
[10:49] | They don’t think. They don’t feel. I mean, they’re… | ��们不会思考、不会感觉 我意思是,他们是… |
[10:54] | – They’re thieves. – You didn’t tie it up, did you? | 他们是小偷 |
[10:57] | Uh… | 你没有绑好,对不对? |
[10:58] | You should get the totem of pinheads. | 你应该拿到笨蛋的图腾才对 |
[11:00] | Knock it off. | 住手! |
[11:01] | – We’ll just make another basket. – We? | 我们只好再做一个篮子了 |
[11:04] | Oh, no. It took me two weeks to make that basket. | 我们? 才不要 不要,那篮子花了我两个礼拜才做好的 |
[11:08] | Get lover boy to do it. He’s the one always messing things up. | 你叫情圣去做 他才是一直搞砸事情的人 |
[11:11] | – Typical Kenai. – All right, I’ll go get your basket. | 典型的基奈 好啦,我去拿回你的篮子 |
[11:15] | Kenai, wait. Kenai! | 基奈,等等,基奈! |
[11:20] | What? | 怎么? |
[11:43] | Kenai! | 基奈! |
[11:47] | Kenai! | 基奈! |
[11:49] | – Where’d he go? – If we’re lucky, far away. | -他跑去哪了? -我们幸运的话,走得远远的 |
[11:57] | Kenai! | 基奈! |
[12:01] | – Kenai. – Sitka, no, you gotta get out of here. | 基奈! 席卡,不! 你们得赶紧离开这儿! |
[12:04] | – What? – The bear. Behind you. | -什么? -有熊! 看看你背后! |
[12:10] | Hey, bear, come on. Over here. | 嘿,大熊,来吧! 在这边! |
[12:12] | Come on, bear, come this way. | 来吧,大熊! 来这边呀! |
[12:28] | Denahi! | 狄纳希! |
[12:30] | – Hold on. – Pull. | 抓紧! 快点,拉! |
[13:04] | Sitka. Sitka! | 席卡 席卡! |
[13:32] | Sitka. | 席卡? |
[13:45] | Come on! | 快点! |
[13:51] | – Sitka! | – Sitka! |
[13:55] | Sitka. Sitka! | -席卡! -席卡! -席卡! |
[13:57] | – Sitka? – Sitka, where are you? | 席卡! -席卡! 席卡,你在哪里? |
[14:01] | Kenai. | 基奈! |
[14:13] | No. | 不 |
[14:16] | Sitka! | 席卡! |
[14:19] | Sitka! | 席卡! |
[14:23] | Denahi, let’s find him! | 帮助我们找到你吧! |
[14:25] | Sitka. | 席卡! |
[14:27] | Sitka, where are you? Sitka! | 席卡,你在哪里? 席卡! |
[15:33] | – You ready? – For what? | -你准备好没? -准备好什么? |
[15:36] | For going after the bear. | 我们要去追那只熊 |
[15:39] | I know what you’re feeling, but killing that bear is wrong. | 我明白你的感受,但杀那只熊是错的 |
[15:44] | Wrong? Our brother is dead and it’s because of that monster. | 错的? 我们哥哥死了,就是因为那只怪兽 |
[15:48] | I don’t blame the bear, Kenai. | 我不怪熊,基奈 |
[15:55] | – I see. – Killing the bear won’t make you a man. | 我懂了 杀了那只熊并不会使你变成男子汉 |
[15:58] | Now you’re trying to be wise. | 现在你想聪明点了 |
[16:00] | I’m trying to follow my totem. Why can’t you? | 我尽量遵照我的图腾指示 为何你不能照做呢? |
[16:03] | You really think love has anything to do with being a man? | 你真以为爱和成为男子汉有关系吗? |
[16:06] | A man wouldn’t just sit here and do nothing. | 男子汉不会坐视不管 |
[16:09] | Kenai. Don’t upset the spirits. | 基奈 别惹怒了圣灵 |
[16:14] | Spirits. Thanks for your wisdom. | 圣灵,谢谢你的智慧 |
[16:42] | I’ve got to stop him. | 我得去阻止他 |
[16:52] | You left too soon, Sitka. | 你离开得太早了,席卡 |
[16:55] | Your brothers need your guidance. | 你的弟弟们需要你的指引 |
[17:58] | Ha! | |
[19:35] | Kenai. | 基奈 |
[20:38] | What? | 怎么? |
[21:53] | Sitka. | 席卡? |
[22:53] | No. | 不 |
[23:49] | I don’t blame the bear, Kenai. | 我不怪熊,基奈 |
[23:55] | A man wouldn’t just sit here and do nothing. | 男子汉不会坐视不管 |
[24:49] | So, Kenai, you’ve decided to join the living. | 那么基奈,你已决定重生了 |
[24:53] | Ooh-hoo. That’s quite a bump you’ve got. | 你这次撞得可不轻 |
[24:56] | That must have been one heck of a ride down the rapids. | 一定是被湍流冲下所造成的 |
[24:59] | Tanana? | 塔娜娜? |
[25:03] | Ooh. Nana, you won’t believe this. | 娜娜,你不会相信这事的 |
[25:08] | I was at the top of this rock, and all of a sudden… | 我那时在巨石顶端… 突然间,这个… |
[25:14] | Kenai, honey. Shh-shh-shh. | 基奈,亲爱的,嘘嘘嘘嘘嘘 |
[25:16] | I don’t speak bear. | 我不会讲熊语 |
[25:24] | No. | 不 |
[25:26] | No, no! No! | 不,不! 不! |
[25:33] | All right! All right! All right! Would you settle down? Settle! | 好了,好了 冷静下来好吗? |
[25:37] | Kenai! Kenai… | 基奈! 基奈! |
[25:40] | Kenai. Kenai. This isn’t going to work. | 基奈,基奈! 这不管用 |
[25:47] | Kenai, listen to me. Sitka did this. | 基奈,听我说 席卡做的 |
[25:53] | Strange. Spirits don’t usually make these kind of changes. | 真奇怪 圣灵通常不会做这种转变的 |
[25:58] | Oh. Oh, my, my, my, my. | 哦,老天 |
[26:00] | Sitka must have something really big planned for you. Yep, yep. | 席卡这样对你一定有深远的用意 对,对,对 |
[26:04] | You are going to get a whole new perspective on things. | 你对事物会有一番全新透彻的看法 |
[26:06] | Oh! Do you see in black and white or colour? | 你看到的是黑白还是彩色的景象? |
[26:11] | Hey. Listen to me. You got yourself into this mess. | 嘿,听我说 是你自己搞成这付模样的 |
[26:14] | If you want to change, take it up with your brother’s spirit. | 如果你想变回来,去找你哥的灵魂说 |
[26:20] | You’ll find him on the mountain where the lights touch the earth. | 你会在山上找到他… 在光芒与大地交接之处 |
[26:24] | He’ll help you make up for what you’ve done wrong. | 他会帮你弥补你所犯的错误 |
[26:27] | But I didn’t do anything wrong. | 但我没犯什么错啊! |
[26:31] | Tanana? Tanana! | 塔娜娜? 塔娜娜! |
[26:33] | Wait. I didn’t do anything wrong. | 等-等一下! 我没犯什么错啊! |
[26:37] | – I don’t even know how to get there. – What happened to them? | 我甚至不晓得怎样到那儿呢 它们怎么了? |
[26:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:41] | They were here. Now they’re gone. | 它们几秒钟前还在这里… |
[26:43] | Yeah, that’s pretty weird. | 现在却不见了 嗯,真是太奇怪了,对吧? |
[26:45] | So you’re telling me you didn’t eat them and you have no idea where they are? | 这么说来,你是在告诉我说… 你没吃掉它们,也不知道它们的踪影? |
[26:49] | – Uh-uh. – Hey, hey, you. You just talked. | 嘿,嘿,你们 你们刚刚说话了 |
[26:53] | Just back away, real slow-like. | 退-退后…要很慢很慢地 |
[26:56] | – How did you do that? – I knew you had them. | 你们怎么办到的? |
[27:01] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗? |
[27:02] | Don’t make me turn this formation around. | 别逼我调转队形 嘿,等等,等等! |
[27:06] | Hey. Wait. Come back. I’m trying to find where the lights… | 回来! 我想找出光芒… |
[27:11] | – What’s he getting worked up about? – Maybe the goose pooped on him, eh? | 他到底在干嘛? 老天,我不知道! 也许是海鸥拉屎掉在他身上了 |
[27:17] | Oh, gee. He’s looking over here. Let’s beat it. This way. | 天啊,我想他正朝这边看呢 |
[27:20] | – No, this way. – Thank you very much. | -快闪,这边 -不,不,不,这边 |
[27:23] | – Just stay still and… – Hey, you two! | -非常感谢你 -好,就待着别动吧 嘿,你们两个 |
[27:25] | Head down. | 低头,低头 |
[27:28] | I think he’s seen us. Now what? | 天啊,我想他看见我们了 现在怎么办? |
[27:30] | – Act like we’re not here. – We’re not here. | 装成我们不在这里的样子 -哦,我们不在这里 |
[27:33] | – Shh! What are you doing? – You said to… | -嘘! 你在干嘛呀? |
[27:35] | – Don’t say anything. Shh! – Okay. | -你说过要讲… -别开口说话,嘘 |
[27:37] | – I said, “Don’t say anything.” – Um, excuse me. | -好 -我说过别开口说话 抱歉 |
[27:39] | – Don’t eat us. – You won’t like us, eh? We’re gamey. | -拜�别吃我们! -你不会喜欢我们的 我们的肉真的很难吃 |
[27:43] | Yeah. Eat hoof-for-brains over there. | 对,吃那只脑子长蹄的 |
[27:45] | – Pine-cone breath. – Crusty tail. | 很好,臭松球 -烂尾巴 |
[27:47] | – Twig legs. – Big nose. | -鸟仔腿 大鼻子! |
[27:50] | – Sorry. – You went too far that time. | -对不起 -你说得太过份了 |
[27:52] | – Okay, I’m sorry. – Guys. | -好,对不起啦 -两位 |
[27:54] | – Yours is bigger than mine. – I’m not eating anybody. | 况且你的鼻子比我的大 我不会吃任何一个啦 |
[27:58] | Oh, whew. | 好险! |
[28:00] | – That’s mighty decent of you, eh. – My name’s Rutt. | 你心肠真好 没错! |
[28:02] | – This is my brother Tuke. – How’s it going, Bear? | 嘿,我叫洛特,这是我哥杜克 你好吗,熊儿? |
[28:05] | – Don’t call me that. – Sorry, uh… | 别那样喊我 |
[28:10] | – Mr. Bear? – I mean, I’m not a bear. I hate bears. | 抱歉…熊先生? 不,我是指我不是熊,我讨厌熊 |
[28:13] | – Well, gee, you’re one big beaver. – No kidding, eh? | 老天,你是只大海狸没错 别搞笑行吗? |
[28:18] | Do either of you know where the lights touch the earth? | 你们谁知道光芒和大地交接之处呢? |
[28:21] | Yee… ahh… | 对-对-对-对-对… |
[28:24] | No. Uh, no. Sorry, bear… Er, beaver. | 不知道 抱歉,熊儿,或者海狸 |
[28:27] | I’m not a beaver, I’m a bear… No, I mean, I’m not a bear. | 我不是海狸 我是…我是只熊 |
[28:31] | – I’m a man. – Excuse me. | 不,我是说我不是只熊 我是人类 你说什么? |
[28:33] | I was transformed into a bear. | 我被魔法变成一只熊 |
[28:36] | Magically. I was lifted into the sky by my brother. Uh-huh. | 我…我被我哥高举到天空中 |
[28:42] | – Crazy. – Gesundheit. | 你疯了! |
[28:44] | No. Fruitcake. | 保重 不,疯子! |
[28:46] | – Are you okay? – No. That bear. Over there. | 你没事吧? 没事! 那只熊… |
[28:49] | – He’s crazy. – I am not crazy. | 那边那只! 他疯了! 我没疯! |
[28:52] | Whoever said you were? We understand. | 有谁说你疯了吗? |
[28:54] | – You do? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | -我们了解 -真的? |
[28:57] | You see, we’re not moose either. | 对对对,你瞧 我们也不是麋鹿 |
[28:59] | – We’re not? – No. | -我们…不是麋鹿? -不是 |
[29:01] | We’re like, uh… We’re like squirrels. Yeah. | 我们像是…我们像是松鼠 |
[29:04] | Oh. Oh, yeah. Beauty, eh? | 没错! 漂亮吧? |
[29:07] | Well, he’s actually the squirrel. I’m more of a purebred wolverine. | 对,他…他真的是松鼠 我比较像纯种的狼獾 |
[29:12] | Look at these cuspids. | 看看这些尖牙利齿 |
[29:14] | – Give him a little room. – Why am I talking to moose? | 别靠他太近 我干嘛跟一对笨麋鹿讲话? |
[29:18] | – No, we’re squirrels, eh. – Wolverine. | 不,我们是松鼠 狼獾 |
[29:22] | I’ll find it myself. | 我自己去找 |
[29:25] | – Oh, I wouldn’t go that way. – Why not, eh? | -哦,要是我就不会走那条路 -为何不能走? |
[29:28] | Uh, well, there was a reason. | 嗯…是有原因没错 |
[29:30] | – You brought it up. – I’m trying to… | 是你提起的 |
[29:35] | Ow! Ow! | 我是想讲,但你讲… |
[29:41] | – So, you think of it yet? – Well, no, but it’s driving me nuts. | 那么,你还在想吗? |
[29:45] | Ow. | 不,但也快把我给逼疯了 |
[30:01] | Hey. Is the coast clear? | 喂! 嘿! |
[30:03] | – What? – Are there any hunters around? | -安全了吗? -什么? 有猎人在附近吗? |
[30:06] | – Uh… No. – Oh, good! | 没有 太好了! |
[30:08] | You didn’t see the trap? | 你好吗? 你大概没看到陷阱对吧? |
[30:11] | I saw it from a mile away. You must be pretty embarrassed. | 我一哩外就看到了 你一定相当不好意思 |
[30:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:17] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉别人的 |
[30:20] | – What? – You need to get down. Let me help. | 什么? 你需要下来,让我帮你 |
[30:22] | Oh, wait. Ow! | 等等等等等! |
[30:24] | – Hold still. – Just… Stop that. Ow! | 别乱动! 不,你只要…噢! 住手! |
[30:27] | If you just… | 你只要…噢! |
[30:29] | – Stop it! – It’s no use. | 给我…住手! 没用 |
[30:32] | The only way to get down is to chew your own foot off. | 唯一办法只好把你自己的脚咬断了 |
[30:36] | I don’t need some stupid bear’s help. I just need the stick. | 我不需要笨熊的帮忙 我只需要这根树枝 |
[30:40] | – Okay, here. – No, I’ll do it myself. | -好,拿去 -不,不,不 |
[30:43] | Put it back. No, where you found it. | 我自己来,放回去 不对,你原本捡的位置 |
[30:46] | – Oh. – To the left. By the little rock. | 放到左边 在小石头旁边 |
[30:48] | – Here? – Yes. | -这里? -对! |
[30:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:52] | Boy, that tree is strong, huh? | 那棵树可真强壮啊 |
[30:55] | You know, when I was little, I was really into climbing trees. | 你知道吗,当我小时候… |
[30:58] | All kinds of trees. | 我真的很喜欢爬树…各种树 |
[31:00] | I climbed pine trees, oaks, cedars, maples, birch trees, willow trees… | 我爬过松树、橡树、无花果树… 枫树、桦树、柳树… |
[31:05] | My eyes were watering and my tongue was swollen. | 我的眼睛泪水流个不停 我的舌头肿了起来… |
[31:08] | From that moment on, I was more careful about what I lick. | 从那刻起,我舔东西就更加谨慎了 |
[31:16] | Ha! See? It’s all about using your head. | 哈! 看到没? |
[31:23] | That was funny. Do it again. | 全得靠….动动你的头脑 太有趣了! 再做一遍吧! |
[31:27] | – Don’t you have someplace to go? – Yeah, the salmon run. | 你没别的地方好去了吗? 对,鲑鱼产卵的地方 |
[31:33] | How about this? I get you down, then we go together. | 怎么样啊? 我弄你下来,然后我们一起去 |
[31:36] | – Deal? – Yeah, okay, fine. | 成交吗? 好吧,很好! |
[31:39] | If you can magically get me down, I’ll go with you to this… | 只要你能神奇地弄我下来… 我就陪你去这个…这个… |
[31:43] | – Salmon run. – Whatever. But if you can’t… | -鲑鱼产卵的地方 -随便啦 但你要是做不到… |
[31:46] | You turn around, walk away, and never come back, ever. | 就转身离开,别再回来了…永远别来 |
[31:50] | – You swear? – Yeah. | -你发誓? -没错 |
[31:52] | – Pinky swear? – Yeah, sure, fine, pinky swear. | -勾勾小指 -没问题,好的,勾勾小指 |
[31:55] | But this is a human trap and you’re just a dumb little bear. | 但这是人类做的陷阱 而你只是只小呆熊 |
[31:58] | There’s no way you’re going to be able… | 所以你绝对不可能… |
[32:06] | Okay, so I’m thinking we travel by day and sleep by night. | 好了,我的想法是… 我们白天一起玩,晚上一起睡 |
[32:09] | My bedtime is an hour after sunset… | 我的就寝时间在日落后一小时 |
[32:14] | Run! | 否则我想… 快逃! |
[32:16] | Yeah, good riddance. | 对,终于解脱了! |
[32:32] | Denahi. | 狄纳希? |
[32:34] | Denahi, you found me. | 狄纳希,你找到我了! |
[32:37] | You wouldn’t believe what a nightmare this has been. | 你绝不会相信这是多么一个噩梦! |
[32:41] | Denahi? It’s me. Kenai. | 狄纳希? 是…是我…基奈啊! |
[33:16] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗? |
[33:18] | – I think he was going… – Shh! | -我想他要… -嘘! |
[33:28] | Hello. I can’t breathe. | 喂? 我喘不过气了 |
[33:45] | – Why is he chasing me? – That’s what they do. | 他为何追捕我? 他们就是那样啊 |
[33:48] | – But it’s not like him. – Lucky for him, he didn’t find us | 但那不像他 |
[33:52] | ’cause when I get in a fight, I go all crazy | 算他好运,没找到我们… 因为当我打斗时候,我会很凶狂… |
[33:55] | and I’m a raging ball of brown fur. | 变成一只棕毛的怒熊 |
[33:58] | I mean, I don’t want to brag or nothing, but I got some moves. | 我是说,不是我吹牛或怎样 但我懂得几招 |
[34:03] | – Oh, really? – Yep. This first one, well… | -真的吗? -是的 |
[34:07] | It’s just a little thing I like to call “The Slasher.” | 第一招…非常简单… 我想称作…”快刀斩”! |
[34:10] | And this one I like to call “Flying Fury of Death.” | 而这招我想称作…”死亡飞爪”! |
[34:15] | – Uh-huh. He’s coming back. – Where? | -他又回来了! -哪里? |
[34:19] | Typical. | 不出所料 |
[34:21] | Yeah, well, the next time we run into that hunter… | 没错,下次我们碰上那猎人时… |
[34:25] | There is no “we.” I’m not taking you to any salmon run. | 没有”我们”好吗? 我不会带你去什么鲑鱼产卵的地方 |
[34:29] | What? But you pinky swore. | 什么?! 但你勾过小指了呀 |
[34:31] | Yeah, well, things change. | 没错,我改变主意了 |
[34:34] | See you, kid. | 再见了,小子 |
[34:37] | Wait, uh… | 等等 |
[34:42] | The truth is, I got separated from my mom. | 事实上是… 我和妈妈失散了… |
[34:46] | And now, with this hunter around… | 现在这个猎人又紧盯住我不放… |
[34:48] | – Kid, I got my own problems. – Come on. Please. | 孩子,我自己还有麻烦呢 |
[34:53] | Can’t we just go together? There’s a lot of bears and a ton of fish, | 拜托,我们可以一起走吗? 这里有很多熊,数不清的鱼儿… |
[34:56] | and every night we watch the lights touch the mountain. Last year… | 每天晚上我们都遥望那光芒… 轻触着山顶, 去年– |
[35:00] | – Wait, wait. What did you say? – Lots of bears and fish. | 等等,你刚才说什么? |
[35:03] | No. You know where the lights touch the earth? | 这里有很多熊,数不清的鱼儿… 不是那个,你知道大地和光芒交接之处? |
[35:06] | Yeah! The top of the mountain right by the salmon run. | 是的,是山顶… 就在鲑鱼产卵的地方 |
[35:09] | – You’re kidding me. – No, no, they’re practically next door. | 你在开玩笑 不,没有 他们实际上很近的 |
[35:12] | Come on, I’ll show you. It’ll be great. | 来呀,我带你去看,非常美 |
[35:16] | I promise to help you escape from every trap you walk into. | 我保证会帮你躲过所有的机关 |
[35:19] | I’m not going to walk into any more… | 我再也不会中什么–呃!–机关了 |
[35:22] | – Traps. – Come on. What do you say? | 来呀 你说什么? |
[35:28] | Sure you can take me to where the lights touch the earth? | 你真的能带我去… |
[35:31] | Yeah, no problem. | 光芒和大地交接的地方? 是的,没问题 |
[35:39] | – If you slow me down… – I won’t, I promise. | 如果你拖我的后腿– 不会的,我保证 |
[35:43] | All right, we leave first thing tomorrow. | 好吧,我们明天一早就出发 |
[35:59] | And keep all that cuddly bear stuff to a minimum, okay, kid? | 别再和我扮熊宝宝了,好吗,孩子? |
[36:02] | My name’s not “kid.” It’s Koda. | 我不叫孩子,我叫可达 |
[36:13] | What’s your name? | -你叫什么名字? -哦… |
[36:20] | – Good day. – How’s it going, eh? | 早上好 你好吗? |
[36:22] | Beauty. So we got a lot to get done today. You want to get started? | -好极了 -好极了 看来今天够我们忙的了 你想要开始吗? |
[36:26] | – Yeah. Just give me one sec, eh? – Okay. | 是的,再等一下好吗? |
[36:30] | Woo-oo-hoo… | 好的 |
[36:32] | – Just help me crack this. – All right. | 能帮我松一下筋骨吗? |
[36:34] | Ah. | 没问题 |
[36:36] | – You ready now? – Almost. | 准备好了? -差不多了 -哦,老天 |
[36:40] | Just want to do “dog facing forward.” | 我还想来个后仰身 |
[36:43] | – Oh, come on. – Good. Okay. | -哦,来吧! -哈,好啊 |
[36:47] | And go. | 开…始! |
[36:50] | This a nice patch here. | 这块草地不错 |
[36:52] | Don’t go near this patch here. Something went here. | 哦,别,别靠近我这块 |
[37:17] | Ahh! | 好像有东西靠近了 |
[37:36] | Skinny. Fat. Skinny. Fat. | 瘦,胖, 瘦,胖,… |
[37:39] | Hey, I’ve got a mountain to get to. Come on, kid. | 我们还要爬山呢,快点,孩子 |
[37:42] | I told you before. My name’s Koda. | 我都说过了,我的名字叫可达. |
[37:45] | Say it with me. Ko… Da. | 跟我念“可…达” |
[37:49] | Sure your mom didn’t ditch you, Ko-duh? | 你妈妈真的没有抛弃你,可…达? |
[37:52] | Humph. | 洛-洛特 |
[38:00] | – Rutt. – Go away, eh, I’m eating twigs. | 别烦我,我在吃嫩枝呢 |
[38:03] | – Rutt. – You’re breaking my concentration. | -洛-洛特? -走开 你让我分心了 |
[38:06] | We should start running, like now! | 我们,我们得快跑 -为什么? -因为,快! |
[38:09] | I can’t. I’m still digesting, eh. I’ll get cramps. | 我可跑不了,我还在消化呢? |
[38:19] | – Whoa, gee! He’s after us! – Come on, little brother. | 会肚子疼的 他在追我们! |
[38:24] | Cramp! | 快点啊,小兄弟! 唷,肚子疼! |
[38:26] | If you really want to know how me and my mom got separated… | 说真的,如果你真想知道 我是怎么和我妈妈分开的… |
[38:30] | I was saving this story for the salmon run, but I’ll tell you. | 我本想留到鲑鱼产卵的时候再说的… 现在告诉你吧 |
[38:36] | It was probably the fifth or sixth most coldest day in my entire life. | 那天也许在我这辈子碰到的… 最冷的日子里排到第五或者第六 |
[38:41] | – Sounds good. You should save it. – You think so? | 哦,听起来不错,你真该留到以后讲 |
[38:44] | – Oh, yeah. For your friends. – Oh. | -你这么认为吗? |
[38:47] | – Well, I have this other story. – Tell you what. | -是啊–讲给你的朋友听 |
[38:50] | – How about no talking? – Okay. | 那好吧,我说另一个故事给你听,怎么样? 呃,听着,能不能不说话? |
[38:53] | – Then I’ll sing. – No, no, no. | -好的,我唱歌吧 -哦,不,不,不 |
[38:55] | Tell everybody I’m on my way | “告诉大家我上路了” |
[38:58] | Will you stop it? | 能不能不唱啊? |
[38:59] | New friends and new places to see | “见识新朋友、新天地” |
[39:01] | Come on, quit it. Shh! | 嘘! |
[39:03] | Koda, stop singing. | 可达,别唱了 “带着…” |
[39:06] | Yes, I’m on my way | “对,我上路了” |
[39:09] | And there’s nowhere else that I’d rather be | “没有特定想去的目的地” |
[39:14] | Tell everybody I’m on my way | “告诉大家我上路了” |
[39:18] | And I’m loving every step I take | “喜欢所走的每一步” |
[39:23] | With the sun beating down Yes, I’m on my way | “将阳光踩在脚下” “是的,我上路了” |
[39:27] | And I can’t keep this smile off my face | “脸上的笑容挥之不去” |
[39:32] | ‘Cause there’s nothing like seeing each other again | “因为没什么比得上” “彼此再次重逢” |
[39:37] | No matter what the distance between | “无论距离有多远” |
[39:42] | And the stories that we tell will make you smile | “我们述说的故事” “将使你展露笑颜” |
[39:49] | Oh, it really lifts my heart | “我的心情畅快无比” “我的心情畅快无比” |
[39:52] | So tell them all I’m on my way | “所以告诉所有人我上路了” |
[39:56] | New friends and new places to see | “见识新朋友、新天地” |
[40:00] | And to sleep under the stars Who could ask for more? | “睡卧星空之下” “夫复何求?” |
[40:05] | With the moon keeping watch over me | “明月守护着我” |
[40:10] | Not the snow, not the rain can change my mind | “纵使风霜雪雨” “纵使风霜雪雨” “也无法动摇我的心” |
[40:15] | The sun will come out, wait and see | “终将拨云见日,等着瞧吧” |
[40:19] | And the feeling of the wind in your face | “风拂过脸颊的滋味” |
[40:23] | Can lift your heart, whoa | “教人心情畅快无比” |
[40:27] | There’s nowhere I would rather be | “没有特定想去的目的地” |
[40:32] | ‘Cause I’m on my way now | “因为我现在上路了” |
[40:37] | Well and true | “绝无虚假” |
[40:42] | I’m on my way now | “我现在上路了” |
[40:46] | Hey, hold on, eh? | 嘿! 停一下! |
[40:48] | Wait up. | 等,等等 “我上路了” |
[40:51] | – How’s it going, bear boy? – And, uh, smallish bear. | -你好啊,熊仔? -还有…小熊仔 |
[40:55] | I didn’t know you had a little brother. He’s cute. | 哎呀,我不知道你还有个弟弟 -他很可爱,是吗? |
[40:57] | – Actually, he’s… – There was this hunter following us. | -呃,实际上,他只是– 有个猎人,呃… |
[41:01] | We was thinking if we could maybe just hang out with you guys. | 一直在追我们,我寻思… 我们能不能和你们做个伴儿– |
[41:04] | – Just hang out. – Yeah, it’d be fun. | 是的,就是做个伴儿 没错儿 是的,一定会很有趣 |
[41:07] | – If the hunter was going to catch up… – Then you’d eat him. | 我是说,如果那猎人跟上来了– 你们就吃了他 |
[41:10] | – That’s what we was thinking. – We lost the hunter at the glacier. | 是的,我们就是这么想的 我们在冰川下面的时候就把他甩掉了 |
[41:14] | You don’t think he’ll follow those? | 你不认为他会跟上来吗? |
[41:17] | – They are quite nice. – I’ve got an idea. | 他们真不错 “我上路了” 我有个主意 |
[41:21] | Okay, this is really weird. | 真不可思议 |
[41:25] | – I’m driving. – When can I have a turn? | 别闹了,我在赶象呢 我能换个方向吗? |
[41:28] | It’s not as easy as it looks. Just watch what I do. | 这可不像看起来那么容易, 看好了我是怎么做的 |
[41:31] | Let’s get a back seat or something. I look like you hunted me. | 我们装个后座什么的 看上去你像是在捕猎我 |
[41:35] | Tell everybody I’m on my way | “告诉大家我上路了” |
[41:38] | Hey, come on. | 嘿,来啊 |
[41:40] | And I just can’t wait to be there | “迫不急待想抵达目的地” “迫不急待想抵达目的地” |
[41:44] | Blue skies ahead Yes, I’m on my way | “前方晴空万里” “是的,我上路了” |
[41:49] | Nothing but good times to share | “欢乐时光满行囊” “欢乐时光满行囊” |
[41:54] | So tell everybody I’m on my way | “告诉大家我上路了” |
[41:58] | And I just can’t wait to be home | “迫不急待想抵达家园” 哇! |
[42:03] | With the sun beating down Yes, I’m on my way | “迫不急待想抵达家园” “将阳光踩在脚下” “是的,我上路了” |
[42:08] | With nothing but good times to show | “欢乐时光满行囊” |
[42:12] | I’m on my way | “我上路了” |
[42:15] | Yes, I’m on my way | “我猜想我上路了” |
[42:20] | Beauty, eh? | 真美啊 |
[42:23] | Okay, here’s how I remember it. The snow is white, it’s all right. | 我是这样记的: 如果雪是白色的,那就没问题 |
[42:27] | Yellow or green, it’s just not clean. | 如果是黄色或者绿色的,就不干净了 |
[42:29] | I learned that one the hard way. | 我可是吃过苦头才得到教训的 |
[42:31] | That reminds me. Last year at the salmon run my friend Bucky dared me. | 这让我想起去年鲑鱼产卵的时候… 我的朋友巴齐 把我吓得半死… |
[42:36] | But I’d heard of a cub who stuck his tongue to an iceberg. | 我听说那小家伙… 舌头粘到冰山上了… |
[42:39] | Then he started to float away. | 接着居然随着冰川漂走了 |
[42:41] | To save him they had to rip off his tongue, | 他们为了救他,只好把他的舌头给割了 |
[42:44] | so now he hath to talk like thith all the time and… | 现在他只能… 这么说话了,而且– |
[42:47] | – Do you ever stop talking? – Oh! | 你有没有不说话的时候? |
[42:49] | Look. The night rainbow. | 哇,看啊 夜彩虹 |
[42:52] | – You can see the spirits from here. – You know about the great spirits? | 从这里,能看见圣灵 你听说过那些神奇的圣灵吗? |
[42:56] | Yeah, my grandma’s up there, and my granddad. | 是的,我爷爷和奶奶就在天上 |
[43:01] | Mom says the spirits make all the magical changes in the world. | 妈妈说是那些圣灵… 给世界带来所有的奇妙变化… |
[43:04] | Like how the leaves change colour, or the moon changes shapes, | 比如树叶变换颜色啦… |
[43:08] | – or tadpoles change into frogs. – Yeah, I get it. | 月亮改变形状啦,蝌蚪变成青蛙啦 是的,我…我明白 |
[43:12] | You know, for a change, maybe they could just leave things alone. | 说到改变… 也许有些事情还是不改变的好 |
[43:17] | – What do you mean? – My brother’s a spirit. | -什么意思? -我哥哥的灵魂 |
[43:20] | If it wasn’t for him, I… | 如果不是他,我也不会在这儿了 |
[43:23] | I wouldn’t be here. | |
[43:25] | You have a brother up there? | 你哥哥在上面? |
[43:28] | – What happened to him? – He was killed by a… | 他怎么了? 他被一个– |
[43:34] | By a monster. | 一个怪物杀死了 |
[43:41] | What’s your brother’s name? | 你哥哥叫什么名字? |
[43:43] | Sitka. | 席卡. |
[43:46] | Thanks, Sitka. If it weren’t for you, I would have never met Kenai. | 谢谢, 席卡. |
[43:55] | I always wanted a brother. | 如果不是你,我也不会遇到基奈 我一直想要个兄弟 |
[44:18] | So, you want to play “I spy”? | 你想玩侦测游戏吗? |
[44:20] | – All right. I’ll go first. – Okay. | 好吧,我先来 |
[44:23] | I spy something green. | -好的 -我侦测到一个绿的东西 |
[44:29] | – Tree? – Oh! | 树? |
[44:30] | – My turn? – Yeah. | -轮到我了? -是的 |
[44:32] | Okay, I spy something tall. | 我侦测到一个高的东西 |
[44:36] | – Tree. – Okay. | -树 -对的 |
[44:38] | I spy something with bark. | 呃,我侦测到一个…外面有硬皮的东西 |
[44:43] | Tree? | 树? |
[44:44] | Okay, I spy something, uh… | 好吧,我侦测到一个… 呃,竖立的圆柱形的东西 |
[44:47] | – A vertical log. – Tree. | -树 -是的 |
[44:50] | – Okay, I spy something… – Tree. | -我侦测到– -树 |
[44:53] | – My turn. – Tree. | -啊哦 -该我了 |
[44:55] | – No, I… – It counts. | -树 -不是,我– |
[44:56] | – I didn’t even spy anything. – It counts. | -该算我对了 -我还没侦测到什么呢 |
[44:58] | Okay. Tree. | -算的 -好吧 树 |
[45:02] | Let’s play something else. | 我们玩别的吧 |
[45:10] | Koda. Come on. | 可达, 拜托 |
[45:13] | – Koda, wake up. – Two more months, Mom. | -可达, 醒醒 -还有两个月 |
[45:20] | So, where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿? 嗯… |
[45:30] | Well, which way? | 哪边? 嗯…我想是那边吧 |
[45:34] | – I think it’s that way. – You think, or you know? | 你想, 还是你知道? |
[45:38] | That way? | 呃,那边? |
[45:40] | Why wasn’t I turned into a homing pigeon? | 我怎么就没变成信鸽呢? |
[45:43] | – Come on. – Hey, riding mammoths was your idea. | 拜托 嘿,骑猛犸是你的主意 |
[45:46] | Thanks for the ride, guys. See you. | 谢谢你们,再见 |
[45:49] | Lucky for you, I’ve been lost worse than this. | 你真幸运,我以前有次迷路, 情形比这次还要糟糕 |
[45:51] | – Last summer, I was with Bucky… – Enough with the stories. | 去年夏天,我正在和巴齐挖树根– 我听够你的故事了 |
[45:55] | I don’t care about the time you and Binky found | 我对你和宾齐找到… |
[45:57] | the world’s biggest pine cone ever. | 世界上最大的松果之类的事情可没有兴趣 |
[46:00] | First of all, his name’s Bucky, not Binky. | 首先,他的名字是巴齐,不是宾齐 |
[46:04] | Second, it wasn’t a pine cone, it was a pine nut. | 第二,不是松果,是松仁… |
[46:06] | And it was huge. Even bigger than your fat head. | 那松仁真大啊,比你的胖脑袋还要大 |
[46:10] | Oh, gee, our big guardian bear is leaving, eh? | 哦,天哪,我们的大护卫熊走了,是吗? |
[46:12] | Yeah. We’d better follow him. Come on. | 是的,我们最好跟上他,快点 |
[46:14] | – Can you swing your leg… – I can’t get off. | 我–你能把腿甩起来吗… -不行–我下不来了 |
[46:18] | Me, neither. Okay, you guys… | -我也不行 伙计们! |
[46:20] | I guess we’ll just catch up with those guys later, eh? | 我们– 我们过会儿就跟上你们 |
[46:25] | – Good trip, eh? – Beauty. | -一路顺风 -棒极了 |
[46:27] | You know, I was thinking now might be a good time for me to drive. | 我在想,是不是现在该我来… 赶象了? |
[46:31] | Just relax and enjoy the ride. | 放轻松,好好享受吧 |
[46:34] | Yeah. Okay. | 好啊 |
[46:37] | Whee. | |
[46:39] | I’m sorry we’re lost, okay? | 抱歉,我们迷路了 |
[46:42] | – Even though it’s your fault. – My fault? | 其实这都是你的错 |
[46:45] | That’s it. | 我的错? 得了吧 |
[46:46] | Just remember, if it weren’t for me, you’d be hanging upside down. | 你要记住,如果不是我… 你现在还倒掉着呢 |
[46:50] | Better than being stuck nowhere with you and your blabbering mouth. | 是呀,但总比和你一起… 困在这个鸟不生蛋的地方强多了, 还要听你这大嘴巴罗嗦 |
[46:54] | “I’m lost. I can’t find my mommy. Will you take me to the salmon run?” | “我迷路了,找不到妈妈 你能不能带我去鲑鱼产卵的地方?” |
[46:58] | – Why don’t you just grow up? – Fine. I’ll go on my own then. | 你能不能成熟一点? 好吧,我自己走! |
[47:01] | – Fine. Go ahead. | – Fine. 好啊,你走啊 |
[47:03] | – Fine. | – Fine. -好的 -好的 好的 |
[47:22] | Koda? | 可达? |
[47:24] | Koda? | 可达. |
[47:34] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[48:31] | Those monsters are really scary. | 这些怪物真吓人 |
[48:35] | Especially with those sticks. | 特别是手里还拿着棍子 |
[48:54] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[48:59] | So, you recognise anything yet? | 看到熟悉的东西了吗? |
[49:01] | Or maybe you can’t see past my fat head. | 或许我的胖脑袋太大了,挡住了你 |
[49:07] | So, do you really think I have a fat head? | 你真的认为我的脑袋很胖吗? |
[49:09] | Well, if you hunched your shoulders a little it wouldn’t seem so big. | 嗯,也许你把肩膀耸起来一点… 看上去就没那么大了 |
[49:13] | Oh, you mean like this? | 你是说这样吗? |
[49:15] | Or like this? | 还是这样? |
[49:17] | How about this? | 哈哈! |
[49:20] | Oh, my, that was good. | 这样呢? 哦,老天啊,太好了 |
[49:22] | Maybe they can give us directions. | 嘿,也许他们可以给我们指路 |
[49:25] | Oh! | |
[49:27] | – That clears up the sinuses. – Oh, it does. | 哦,正好通了通鼻子 |
[49:29] | Okay, okay, hit me again. I think she’s looking. | -哦,没错 -好吧,好吧 -好的 -再来撞我 |
[49:31] | – Hello, sweetie. – Yes, she’s checking me out, all right. | 她在看着呢,你好啊,宝贝 是的,她在看我呢 |
[49:35] | – Hey, baby. – No, come on, you nitwit. | -什么? -嘿,宝贝 |
[49:38] | Are you out of your head? She’s looking at me. | 算了吧,你这白痴,你脑子进水啦? 她是在看我呢,看啊 |
[49:40] | Like she’s looking at your ugly mug? Come on. | 是啊,她是在看你这张丑脸吗? 对不起,小姐,等等 |
[49:43] | Excuse me, miss. It’s go-time, baby. | -是时候了,宝贝 -哦,你想来吗? |
[49:46] | You want to go? Bring it on. | -是啊! -来吧,上来啊 |
[49:48] | – Horns up. – Hold on. | -把你的角亮出来 -嘿 |
[49:50] | – Excuse me. – What do you want? | -等等 -对不起 你想干什么? |
[49:52] | – What is that? – Just a minute, bear. | -怎么了? 谁呀? -等一下,熊仔 |
[49:55] | Hey, shut up. | -嘿,闭嘴! -嘿,闭嘴! |
[49:58] | No, you shut up. | -不,你给我闭嘴! -不,你给我闭嘴! -不,你闭嘴! -不,你闭嘴! |
[50:02] | Hey, will you shut up? | -嘿,干吗不闭嘴? -嘿,干吗不闭嘴? |
[50:05] | Just shut up. | -不 -闭嘴! |
[50:08] | Their horns are screwed on too tight. | 哈,看来他们的角上得太紧了(脑子坏了) 哈,哈,哈 |
[50:12] | Oh, wait a second. | 嘿,等等 |
[50:16] | – I know this place. – You do? | -我认识这个地方 -是吗? |
[50:18] | Yeah. The salmon run’s not far. | 是的,鲑鱼产卵的地方不远了 |
[50:22] | We just have to go through here. | 哈哈 只要穿过这里就行了 |
[50:37] | What? | 什么? |
[50:42] | Hey, you sure you know where you’re going? | 嘿,你知道你是往哪儿走吗? |
[50:45] | Yeah, yeah, follow me. | 知道,跟着我 |
[50:54] | Koda? | 可达! |
[50:58] | Koda? | 可达! |
[51:02] | Koda? | 可达? |
[51:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[51:10] | Yah! | |
[51:14] | – Don’t do that. – Scared you, didn’t I? | -别那样 -吓到你了,是吗? |
[51:17] | There’s scared, and then there’s surprised. | 有人害怕,有人惊讶 |
[51:21] | And you were both. | 而你是又惊又怕,哈哈 |
[51:24] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[51:35] | Nice try. Uh, you got a little spit right there. | 不错 你口水流出来了 |
[51:43] | – Kenai! – You’re not getting me this time. | 基奈! 你这次骗不到我了 |
[51:46] | No, look out. | -不, 基奈, 小心! -啊! 啊! |
[51:52] | No. | -不 |
[51:54] | Come on. | -快啊! |
[52:10] | Kenai. | 啊! 基奈! |
[52:14] | Kenai, where are you? | 基奈, 你在哪儿? 啊! |
[52:27] | Left. Left. No, the other left. | 左边, 左边! 不,不,另一个左边! |
[52:43] | Kenai! | 基奈! |
[52:49] | Whoa! Whoa! | 啊! |
[53:06] | No! | 不! |
[53:13] | What are you doing? We got to get out of here. | 你在干什么? 快离开这里! |
[53:16] | Ah! | 啊! 啊! |
[54:24] | Why do they hate us, Kenai? | -他们为什么恨我们, 基奈? |
[54:26] | – We’re bears. – So? | -因为我们是熊 -所以? |
[54:28] | So, you know how they are. They’re killers. | -所以,你知道他们什么样 他们是杀手 |
[54:31] | Wait a minute, who’s the killers? | 等等,谁是杀手? |
[54:34] | – Bears. – What? Which bears? | -熊啊 -什么? 哪些熊? |
[54:36] | I’m not like that, and you’re not like that. | 不是你我那种 |
[54:38] | Well, obviously not all bears. I mean, you’re okay. | 嗯,很明显,不是所有的熊 我的意思是,你是好孩子 |
[54:42] | Most bears will look for any excuse to attack a human. | 而大多数的熊– 大多数的熊不放过任何攻击人的机会 |
[54:46] | But, Kenai, he attacked us. | 但, 基奈, 他先攻击我们的 |
[54:51] | You’re just a cub. When you’re older, you’ll understand. | 你–你还小 等你长大了,就会明白了 |
[54:54] | Fish! Fish! Fish! | 鱼,鱼,鱼! |
[54:57] | – Huh? – We made it. We’re here. | 呃? 成功了!哈哈!到了! |
[54:59] | – Come on! – What? Koda. | -快点! -什么? 可达– |
[55:01] | – Fish! Fish! Fish! – Hey. Get away from me. | -鱼,鱼啊! -嘿,你这是– |
[55:05] | Get away from me. Go on. Shoo! | 嘿,走开! 哦,嘘,嘘! 啊! |
[55:28] | Huh? | 啊? |
[55:29] | Hey, you’re stirring up the water, dude. | 嘿,伙计,你把水都弄浑了 |
[55:32] | Yeah, try not to scare off the fish there, buddy. | 是啊,别吓到那里的鱼,老弟 |
[55:36] | – Uh… – Tug. | 塔格! |
[55:37] | Hey, Koda. Come here. | 嘿, 可达, 到这儿来 |
[55:41] | Look at you. | 哈哈! 看看你 |
[55:43] | – Have you seen my mom yet? – No, as a matter of fact I haven’t. | 嘿, 塔格, 你见过我妈妈吗? 不,没有 |
[55:48] | – Me and my friend Kenai beat her. – He’s with you? | 哈哈,我和我朋友基奈比她先到了 他和你在一起? |
[55:52] | Uh… Hi. | 呃, 嗨 啊! |
[55:55] | Huh. I’ve never seen you at the run before. | 以前在这儿从没见过你 |
[55:59] | – Where are you from? – Well, I… | 你打哪儿来? 呃, 嗯…我是说… |
[56:02] | There’s the mountain, just like I promised. | 看啊, 基奈? 就是那座山… 我的保证没错儿吧 |
[56:05] | The lights touch the top every night. | 光芒每晚都找在山顶上 |
[56:08] | Gonna be harder getting up there than riding those mammoths. | 哈哈,爬到那上面去… 可比骑猛犸难度要大点了 |
[56:11] | – Mammoths? – Are you kidding? | -猛犸? -你开玩笑吗? |
[56:13] | – That’s weird. – Yeah. | 真是奇怪 |
[56:15] | He does weird stuff. Like the way he drinks water with a leaf. | 是的,他做了很多怪事儿… 他用叶子喝水 |
[56:19] | He never sharpens his claws on a tree. He’s never hibernated before… | 从来不在树上磨爪子 以前从没冬眠过 |
[56:23] | Koda. Koda. | 可达. 可达! |
[56:25] | Can I talk to you for a second? Excuse us. | 哈哈, 能和你谈谈吗? 对不起 |
[56:29] | Hmm. He’s kind of jumpy, isn’t he? | 他有点神经兮兮的,是吗? |
[56:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好了,好了 |
[56:34] | Koda, I, uh… | 可达, 我, 呃… |
[56:37] | – Uh, I got to get going. – Well, when you come back… | 呃,我得走了 下次你回来,我们可以– |
[56:41] | I… I won’t be coming back. | 我–我不会再回来了 |
[56:43] | What? Why not? | 什么啊? 为什么? |
[56:46] | Because… Well, it’s hard to… | 因为… 嗯,很难解释 |
[56:50] | – You’re leaving? – No. | -你要走了? -啊! |
[56:52] | Well, I mean, yes. | 不,我–我是说, 是的 |
[56:54] | Well, it’s just that I… | 嗯,因为,我–我… |
[56:57] | – I don’t belong here. – Don’t belong? | 我不属于这儿 不属于? |
[57:00] | Every bear belongs here. Come on, buddy. | 每只熊都属于这儿 哈哈!来吧,老弟 |
[57:04] | Everyone’s invited | “邀请每个人” |
[57:05] | Let’s have some fun! | 我们来找点乐子! |
[57:07] | This is how we live | “这是我们的生活方式” |
[57:11] | We’re all here for each other | “彼此相互扶持” |
[57:15] | Happy to give | “乐善好施” |
[57:19] | All we have, we share | “彼此分享” |
[57:22] | And all of us, we care | “互相照顾” |
[57:25] | So come on | “所以,快来吧!” |
[57:27] | Welcome to our family time | “欢迎加入我们的家族时光” |
[57:31] | Welcome to our brotherly time | “欢迎加入我们的兄弟时光” |
[57:35] | We’re happy giving and taking to the friends we’re making | “我们乐于施与受” “给我们交往的朋友” |
[57:40] | There’s nothing we won’t do | “无所不肯” |
[57:42] | Welcome to our family time | “欢迎加入我们的家族时光” “欢迎加入这大家庭” |
[57:46] | Welcome to our happy-to-be time | “欢迎加入我们的快乐时光” “我们快乐无比” |
[57:50] | This is our festival You know that best of all | “这是我们的节庆” “你知道,最棒的节庆” “最棒的节庆” |
[57:55] | We’re here to share it all | “我们在此分享一切” |
[57:58] | There’s a bond between us nobody can explain | “我们之间有某种联系” “谁也无法解释” |
[58:04] | It’s a celebration of life | “是生命的庆典” |
[58:08] | And seeing friends again | “故友重逢” |
[58:13] | I’d be there for you | “我会支持你” |
[58:16] | I know you’d be there for me, too | “深知你亦会支持我” |
[58:19] | – So come on – Welcome to our family time | “所以,快来吧” “欢迎加入我们的家族时光” “欢迎加入我们的大家庭” |
[58:25] | Welcome to our brotherly time | “欢迎加入我们的兄弟时光” “我们快乐无比” |
[58:29] | This is our festival You know, and best of all | “这是我们的节庆” “你知道,最棒的节庆” |
[58:34] | We’re here to share it all | “最棒的节庆” “我们在此分享一切” |
[58:37] | Remembering love once departed | “记住往昔逝去的爱” |
[58:40] | Someone dear to your heart | “有个人长伴你的心” |
[58:44] | Finding love, planning a future | “寻找爱情、计划未来” |
[58:48] | Telling stories and laughing with friends | “与朋友叙旧言欢” |
[58:52] | Precious moments you’ll never forget | “珍贵时光永难忘怀” |
[58:56] | This has to be the most beautiful | “这里肯定是…” “最美丽的…” |
[58:59] | The most peaceful place I’ve ever been to | “最美丽的地方” “我从未来过” |
[59:05] | It’s nothing like I’ve ever seen before | “完全不似…” “以前所见之处” |
[59:11] | When I think how far I’ve come I can’t believe it | “当我回想这一路走了多远” “简直无法相信” |
[59:16] | Yet I see it | “我终究明白了” |
[59:18] | And then I see family | “然后见到家人” |
[59:22] | I see the way we used to be | “仿佛往日重现” |
[59:28] | – Come on – Welcome to our family time | “来吧,欢迎加入我们的大家庭” “欢迎加入我们的大家庭” |
[59:33] | Welcome to our brotherly time | “欢迎加入我们的兄弟时光” “我们快乐无比” |
[59:36] | We’re happy giving and taking to the friends that we’re making | “我们乐于施与受” “给我们交往的朋友” “给我们交往的朋友” |
[59:41] | There’s nothing we won’t do | “无所不肯” |
[59:44] | Welcome to our family time | “欢迎加入我们的家族时光” “欢迎加入我们的大家庭” |
[59:48] | Welcome to our happy-to-be time | “欢迎加入我们的快乐时光” “我们快乐无比” |
[59:52] | This is our festival You know, and best of all | “这是我们的节庆” “你知道,最棒的节庆” |
[59:57] | You’re here to share it | “你们在此分享” “你们在此分享” |
[59:59] | We’re here to share it all | “在们在此分享一切” 耶! |
[1:00:11] | All right, settle down, everyone. Settle down. Hey. | 好了,好了,静一静 |
[1:00:15] | Don’t throw your fish bones there. Somebody could choke on that. | 别到处乱扔鱼骨头 会噎到别人的 |
[1:00:18] | Look, okay, I’ll go first. | 听着,我先说,听好了 |
[1:00:20] | Okay, let’s see. The most interesting thing that happened to me this year. | 我今年碰到最有趣的事情 |
[1:00:25] | Hmm… | 嗯,我… |
[1:00:26] | Oh, I know, I know, I know! Listen to this. | 哦,我知道了,我知道了,听我的 |
[1:00:29] | It was when I knocked down that tree | 应该是我终于弄倒了我洞穴前面… |
[1:00:31] | that was blocking the view from my cave. | 那颗档住我视线的大树 |
[1:00:34] | Now I got a family of chipmunks staying in my place. | 现在我那里来了一窝金花鼠 |
[1:00:40] | Yeah. | 啊哈 |
[1:00:42] | All right, everybody, let me see some paws in the air. | 嗯,好吧,好吧,伙计们… 大家快踊跃举手吧 |
[1:00:45] | – Who’s gonna be next? Come on. – Tug. I got one. | 下一个是谁?快点 塔格, 塔格, 我有要说的! |
[1:00:48] | Watch me. Hey, gotcha. | 看好了,看好了,哈哈,骗到你了 |
[1:00:51] | This year I lost my dear husband Edgar. | 今年我失去了我的丈夫, 爱德加 |
[1:00:56] | Quit telling everyone I’m dead! | 别告诉别人我死了! |
[1:00:58] | Sometimes I can still hear his voice. | 有时,我还能听到他的声音 |
[1:01:03] | I’m getting the next one. | 下一个我会抓到 嗯 |
[1:01:18] | Oh, yeah. | -哦,不错 -不错 |
[1:01:22] | – This is it. I got it. I got… – I guess it’s our turn. | 有了,拿到了,拿–呃! 我猜轮到我们了 |
[1:01:26] | This is the year I met the most gorgeous… | 今年,我碰到了最迷人的– |
[1:01:29] | No, you’re gorgeous. | 不,你最迷人 |
[1:01:32] | – You’re gorgeous-er. – Get a cave. | 你更迷人 去洞里亲热吧 |
[1:01:37] | If only Edgar was alive… | 要是爱德加还活着多好啊 |
[1:01:39] | I told you, woman, I’m right here! | 我告诉过你,你这个女人! 我就在这儿! |
[1:01:42] | – I love you, buttercup. – This has got to be it. | 我爱你, 宝贝 -这次一定成功! |
[1:01:46] | – Here you go, Koda. – You gotta tell it, Kenai. | -呵,给你, 可达. -该你说了, 基奈. |
[1:01:49] | – What? – Yes. You caught it, you tell it. | -什么? 没错, 基奈. 你拿到了,就该你说了 |
[1:01:53] | Didn’t you play when you were a cub? | 你小时候没玩过这游戏吗? |
[1:01:55] | – Um… – Come on, Keno. | -呃… -来吧, 肯洛 |
[1:02:00] | Okay, all right already. All right. | 哈哈,好吧,好吧 |
[1:02:02] | – You want to know what I did this year? – Yes. | 你们想知道我今年做了什么事情? 对! |
[1:02:05] | I went on the longest, hardest, most exhausting journey I’ve ever been on | 我踏上了一条对我来说,最长… 最艰难,最辛苦的旅程… |
[1:02:10] | with the biggest pain in the neck I’ve ever met. | 还有这个小麻烦盯住我不放 |
[1:02:15] | What do you expect from a little brother? | 从这样一个小兄弟那里,你还能指望什么呢? |
[1:02:20] | Okay, buddy, your turn. | -哈哈 -伙计,该你了 |
[1:02:23] | – Let’s hear it, Koda. – Okay, okay, here we go. | 哈哈,说吧, 可达. 好的,开始了 |
[1:02:27] | This year I watched my mom in a life-and-death struggle | 今年我看见我妈妈竭尽全力… |
[1:02:30] | battling the most fiercest creature ever. | 与这地球上最凶残的生物… 进行殊死搏斗 |
[1:02:33] | – Who’s next? – What? | -好了,下一个? -什么? |
[1:02:35] | Wait a minute. I think we all want to hear the rest of that one, Koda. | 等等, 我们都想听剩下的呢, 可达. |
[1:02:40] | I thought you might say that. Hmm… Let’s see. | 我寻思你就会这么说 |
[1:02:43] | It was probably the fifth or sixth most coldest day in my entire life. | 那天也许在我这辈子碰到的最冷的日子里… 排到第五或者第六 |
[1:02:48] | Me and Mom were eating fish, having a great time. | 我和妈妈正在开心得吃着鱼… |
[1:02:51] | All of a sudden she pushes me into the bushes and tells me to be real quiet. | 突然,她把我推到了灌木丛里… 告诉我千万别出声 |
[1:02:56] | She says, “I smell something.” So I started sniffing. | 她说, “我闻到有味道,” 我也跟着嗅 |
[1:03:01] | There’s something in the woods running towards us, | 树林里有个东西… |
[1:03:04] | getting closer and closer. | 朝我们冲过来,越来越近 |
[1:03:08] | And then, out of the trees, jumps a hunter. | 接着,猎人从树林里跳了出来! 啊! |
[1:03:14] | And now there’s nowhere for Mom to go. | 妈妈无处可逃 |
[1:03:17] | The monster has her backed up against this giant glacier. | 那怪物把她逼到了大冰川上面! 啊! |
[1:03:25] | The monster attacks, but Mom’s too quick for him. | 怪物进攻–! 但妈妈的动作太快 |
[1:03:29] | And before he can do it again, she stands up real big and yells, “Go away.” | 还没等他再次攻击,妈妈就直立起来… 大声喊到, “滚开!” |
[1:03:34] | Kenai. | 啊! 啊! |
[1:03:36] | Mom smells more of them. | 妈妈闻到更多人的味道 |
[1:03:38] | There’s a whole pack coming right at us. | 有一大群人向我们扑过来! |
[1:03:41] | Sitka, no. The bear. Behind you. | 席卡,不! 熊! |
[1:03:43] | She runs to stop them before they get to me. | 她冲出去阻止他们… 不让他们捉到我 |
[1:03:45] | They’re all around her, poking her with sticks. | 他们用棍子戳她 |
[1:03:48] | – Sitka. – The whole thing broke and fell off. | 冰川裂开了,他们掉到了水里 |
[1:03:52] | There was ice everywhere. | 到处都是冰! |
[1:03:54] | She couldn’t hold her breath any longer, and pow. | 她再也憋不住气–噗的一声! |
[1:03:57] | She bursts out of the water. I’ve never been so scared in my life. | 冲出了水面 我从来没有这么害怕过 |
[1:04:01] | – I’m going after the bear. – Koda? | 我要去追那只熊 |
[1:04:04] | – Sitka wouldn’t want it. – Sitka’s not here | -可达? |
[1:04:06] | because of that monster. | -啊! |
[1:04:10] | Whoa. Fell off a glacier? I’ve never seen anything like that. | 哇! 从冰川上掉下去? 这情形以前从没见过 |
[1:04:14] | Can you imagine? | 能想象吗? |
[1:04:17] | Kenai. What’s the matter, Kenai? | 基奈. 怎么了, 基奈? |
[1:04:20] | – What happened next? – Was she okay? | 可达, 后来呢? 她没事了吗? |
[1:04:23] | Hey, Kenai, what’s wrong? Where you going? | 基奈, 你怎么了? 你去哪儿? |
[1:04:27] | She got out of the water okay. That’s how we got separated. | 她安全爬上了岸,但后来我们就失散了 |
[1:04:30] | Right after that I met Kenai. | 再后来,我就遇到了基奈. |
[1:04:33] | Kenai? | 基奈? |
[1:05:19] | Scared you again, huh? | -又吓到你了? |
[1:05:23] | – Yeah. – Where have you been? | -嗯哼,是啊 |
[1:05:25] | – You look horrible. – Koda… | 你去哪儿了? 你看起来很糟糕 |
[1:05:26] | My mom says when you eat too much fish, just lie down. | 可达. 我妈妈说,如果你吃多了鱼… -你就该躺下来– -可达. |
[1:05:32] | There’s something I, uh… | 有件事情,呃… |
[1:05:35] | You know that story you told me last night? | 就是你昨晚告诉我的那个故事? |
[1:05:37] | – Yeah. – Well, I have a story to tell you. | 嗯 我,我也有故事要说 |
[1:05:40] | Really? What’s it about? | 真的吗? 什么故事? |
[1:05:43] | Well, it’s kind of about a man, | 嗯…关于一个人… |
[1:05:46] | and kind of about a bear. | 和一个熊的事情 |
[1:05:49] | But mostly it’s about a monster. | 但…基本上是关于一个怪物– |
[1:05:53] | A monster who did something so bad… | 一个怪物做了很可怕的事情… |
[1:05:55] | Everywhere I turn I hurt someone | “我所到之处总伤害别人” |
[1:06:01] | But there’s nothing I can say to change the things I’ve done | “但说什么也无法改变了” “木已成舟” |
[1:06:08] | I’d do anything within my power | “在能力所及范围,我愿赴汤蹈火” |
[1:06:11] | I’d give everything I’ve got | “我愿付出拥有的一切” |
[1:06:14] | But the path I seek is hidden from me now | “但我寻觅的道路如今已消失无踪” |
[1:06:19] | Koda, I did something very wrong. | 可达,我做了件大错事 |
[1:06:22] | Brother bear, I let you down | “熊兄弟,我让你失望了” |
[1:06:27] | I don’t like this story. | 我不喜欢这个故事 |
[1:06:28] | You trusted me, believed in me and I let you down | “你信任我、相信我” “而我却让你失望” |
[1:06:33] | Your mother’s not coming. | 你妈妈不会来了 |
[1:06:35] | Of all the things I hid from you | “对你隐瞒得了所有事” |
[1:06:39] | I cannot hide the shame | “却隐瞒不了羞愧之意” |
[1:06:41] | And I pray someone | 不 |
[1:06:43] | No. No! | “我祈求有个人” |
[1:06:44] | Something will come to take away the pain | “能够出现奇迹” “能够出现奇迹” “带走我的痛楚” |
[1:06:50] | There’s no way out | “逃不出此黑暗之地” |
[1:06:53] | Of this dark place | |
[1:06:57] | No, no future | “没有希望、没有未来” |
[1:07:04] | I know I can’t be free | “我明白我无法自由” |
[1:07:11] | But I can’t see another way | “但我看不见别的路” |
[1:07:16] | And I can’t face another day | “我无法面对另一天” |
[1:07:24] | Koda? Koda? | 可达! 可达! |
[1:07:29] | Koda! | 可达! |
[1:07:35] | Koda, I wish I could… | 可达,我希望,我可以… |
[1:07:38] | If there was just some way… | 如果,如果能有办法… |
[1:07:42] | I’d give anything if… | 我,我愿意做任何事情… |
[1:07:46] | If I could just… | 我可以… |
[1:08:00] | I’m sorry, Koda. | 对不起, 可达. |
[1:08:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:08:42] | I’m sorry, Kenai. | 对不起, 基奈 |
[1:08:45] | I don’t know what I’m doing any more. | 我再也不知道我在做什么 |
[1:08:48] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:09:04] | Sitka. | 席卡? |
[1:09:16] | Look, I am sorry. | -哦! -听着,抱歉 |
[1:09:18] | If I was driving this never would have happened. | 如果换了我,就不会这样了 |
[1:09:20] | – You never let me do nothing. – Trample off. I said sorry. Let it go. | 够了 你不让我赶象,你什么都不让我做 哦,够了 我说过对不起了,算了吧 |
[1:09:26] | I can’t believe you totalled a mammoth. | 真不敢相信,连猛犸都被你放倒了 |
[1:09:28] | – That mountain came out of nowhere. – I cannot accept your apology. | 哦,拜托,那山不知道从哪里冒出来的 恐怕我不能接受你的道歉 |
[1:09:32] | – It was in my blind spot… – Look. It’s that little cub. | 那正好在我的视力盲点 -嘿,听着 -什–什么? 是那个小家伙 |
[1:09:37] | – Gee, eh, something’s bugging him. – What’s wrong, smallish bear? | 呀,看来他有麻烦了 你怎么了,小熊仔? |
[1:09:40] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没什么,我很好 |
[1:09:43] | Good. Where were we? Oh, yeah. You’re a big, selfish, reckless hoofer. | 哦,很好,说道那里了? 哦,是啊,你是个自私,粗鲁的家伙… 你永远不会改变 |
[1:09:48] | – What? – I’m fed up with it. | -什么?! -我受够了 |
[1:09:50] | – From now on, he’s my new brother. – You can’t do that. | 从现在开始,他就是我的新兄弟了 你不能这样! |
[1:09:54] | Sorry, you’ve been replaced with my dear brother… | 抱歉,你已经被我的好兄弟代替了… |
[1:09:57] | What’s your name again? | 哎呀,你叫什么来着的,熊仔,我忘记了? |
[1:09:59] | I don’t want any more brothers. | 我再也不想要什么兄弟了 |
[1:10:02] | – See? He’s had enough of you, too. – I promise I’ll change. | 看见没有,他也受不了你 拜托,我保证会改变的 |
[1:10:06] | Trample off. You won’t. Being a brother means nothing to you. | 算了吧 你永远不会改变的 兄弟对你来说,什么意义都没有 |
[1:10:10] | – Of course it does. – Like what? | -当然有 -哦,是吗?比如呢? |
[1:10:12] | What about when your hooves froze in the pond? | 那次你的蹄子在池塘里冻坏了? |
[1:10:15] | – Who sat with you all winter, eh? – You did. | 谁整个冬天都陪着你? 是你 |
[1:10:18] | Who showed you where the good grazing is? | 谁带你去找肥美的草料? |
[1:10:20] | The really tender stuff all covered in dew. | 我是说那些软软的柔柔的野草 上面还覆盖着露水? |
[1:10:24] | Now, why do you think I did that, eh? | 你认为我为什么那么做? |
[1:10:27] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[1:10:29] | Because I love… dew. | 因为我爱…露水 |
[1:10:32] | Excuse me? I don’t believe I heard what you said. | 什么? 真不敢相信你说的 |
[1:10:35] | I said, “I love dew.” | 我说我爱…露水 |
[1:10:39] | I love dew, too, eh. | 我也爱露水 |
[1:10:43] | Hey, I can change. | -我可以改变的 |
[1:10:45] | – Go away, eh. – Come on, I can change. | -走远点 -来啦,我可以改变的 |
[1:10:48] | – Go away, eh, don’t touch me. – I can change. | -走远点,别碰我 我可以改变! |
[1:10:52] | Hey. No. | 嘿,这儿不行,这儿有粉刺 |
[1:10:54] | Not there, that’s the spot. | |
[1:10:58] | Like, we’ll see you later, smallish bear. | 再见,小熊仔 |
[1:11:00] | Yeah, good day, eh. You know what this calls for? | 再见啦 知道什么在等着我们吗? |
[1:11:04] | A pile of delicious barley and amber weed on a cool bed of malted hops. | 一层麦芽花上面… 一堆可口的大麦草和大麻草 |
[1:11:08] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:11:27] | Sitka! Sitka, are you there? | 席卡! 席卡, 你在吗? |
[1:11:31] | Sitka? | 席卡! |
[1:11:34] | Please. Please, Sitka. | 求你了, 席卡. |
[1:11:38] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[1:11:44] | Sitka. | 席卡? |
[1:11:52] | Denahi. | -狄纳希. -啊! |
[1:11:56] | Sitka, hurry, change me back. | 席卡, 快点! 把我变回去! |
[1:12:10] | Where are you, Sitka? | 你在哪儿, 席卡? 啊! 啊! |
[1:12:35] | Denahi. | 狄纳希 |
[1:12:38] | Denahi, please. | 狄纳希, 求你了 |
[1:12:44] | Koda. | 可达? |
[1:12:56] | No! | 不! |
[1:13:00] | Leave him alone. | 别碰他! |
[1:13:04] | Koda! | 可达! |
[1:13:32] | Kenai? | 基奈? |
[1:13:51] | Sitka? | 席卡? |
[1:14:16] | Koda, don’t be afraid. It’s me. | 可达. 可达别害怕,是我 |
[1:15:09] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[1:15:12] | You know, he did look better as a bear. | 他变成熊的样子要好看点 |
[1:15:26] | But, Denahi… | 但…狄纳希. |
[1:15:30] | It’s all right, Kenai. | 没关系, 基奈. |
[1:15:39] | No matter what you choose, you’ll always be my little brother. | 不管你怎么选择… 你都是我的小兄弟 哈哈! 哦 |
[1:16:04] | Did I say little? | 我说 “小”了吗? |
[1:16:39] | Kenai. | 基奈! 哈! |
[1:17:07] | My brother Kenai went on to live with Koda and the other bears. | 我的弟弟基奈… 和可达以及其他的熊生活在一起 |
[1:17:12] | He taught me that love is very powerful. | 他教了我爱是非常强大的 |
[1:17:17] | And I passed on the wisdom of his story to our people. | 我把他的这段经历… 讲述给后人– |
[1:17:22] | The story of a boy who became a man | 一个男孩通过变成了熊而… |
[1:17:26] | by becoming a bear. | 成长为男人的故事 |
[1:17:28] | Great spirits of all who lived before | “哦,古圣先贤的灵魂” |
[1:17:32] | Take our hands and lead us | “替我们携手引路” |
[1:17:34] | Fill our hearts and souls with all you know | “将智慧灌注我们的心灵中” “你知道,你明白,展现吧” |
[1:17:40] | Show us that in your eyes | “在上苍的眼中” |
[1:17:43] | We are all the same | “吾等皆一视同仁” |
[1:17:46] | Brothers to each other in this world we remain | “情同手足” 世界生生不息” |
[1:17:51] | Truly brothers all the same | “兄弟真情恒久不变” |
[1:17:54] | Brothers all the same | “兄弟真情恒久不变” |
[1:18:11] | So, like, uh, what are you doing there, smallish bear? | 你在那儿干什么,小熊仔? |
[1:18:14] | I’m practising my moves. Want to see one? | 我在锻炼呢,想看看吗? |
[1:18:17] | Sure, eh. This ought to be good, eh? | 当然,肯定不错 |
[1:18:24] | Listen to me. I was a man that was changed into a bear. | 听我说 我是一个人变的熊, |
[1:18:29] | No beaver. Man into bear. That’s it. | 不是母熊生的 人变的熊,就是这样 |
[1:18:32] | Oh. Yeah, so, before that you was probably like a goat? | 哦,那么… 在那之前,你也许是,好比,山羊? |
[1:18:36] | – What about a water buffalo? – No, he’s a rabbit. | 嘿,水牛怎么样? 不,不,不,是个兔子 |
[1:18:39] | Look at his ears and furry feet. Watch out for the rabbit, eh. | 看他的耳朵和毛茸茸的脚 |
[1:18:42] | No way, eh. | -小心兔子 -不行 |
[1:18:43] | Okay, now, everyone, take a big inhale, eh? | 好了,大家听好了 深深地…吸一口气 |
[1:18:47] | And then on… | 然后…呼出来… |
[1:18:49] | On the exhale, shift into salutation to the sun. | 然后面向太阳 |
[1:18:56] | No, you shut up. | 不,你闭嘴! 不,你闭嘴! |
[1:19:10] | – How you doing over there, Koda? – Oh, pretty good. | 你好吗, 可达? 很好啊 |
[1:24:29] | In accordance with all federal and state wildlife regulations, | 根据… 联邦管理条例… |
[1:24:32] | no fish were harmed during the making of this film. | 拍摄本片期间不允许捕鱼 啊! 啊啊啊啊啊! |
[1:24:37] | No! He’s gonna eat me! | 不,他要吃我! 啊! 啊! |
[1:24:41] | Cut. Cut. | 啊偶,停 |
[1:24:43] | Somebody, help me. Help me. Somebody. | 救命! |
[1:24:46] | Ooh! | 哦! |