Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Broken Arrow(断箭)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Broken Arrow(断箭)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:断箭
英文名称:Broken Arrow
年代:1996

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:05] Broken Arrow 断箭
[01:54] -You see what happened there? -I’m pretty sure you hit me. 知道发生什么事吗? 我很确定你击中我了
[01:57] I gave you left, left. You think it’ll be another left… 我用左勾拳,左勾拳 你以为我会再来…
[02:00] .. and I gave you a right. 但我却用右勾拳
[02:05] I’m just telling ya that’s what boxing’s all about. Okay? 这就是拳击的技巧
[02:08] You show your opponent one thing.You do something else. 向你的对手声东击西
[02:12] That’s how Ali took the title from Foreman. 阿里击败福里曼登上拳王宝座
[02:15] He beat him with a rope-a-dope. Remember? 便是用这个方法,记得吗?
[02:17] I don’t remember what day it is! 记不起日期了
[02:22] Everyone thought Ali’s arms had run out. 观众以为阿里双拳已无力
[02:25] But he was just setting Foreman up. 筋疲力尽 其实他要让福里曼中计
[02:28] He let him burn himself out. 叫福里曼耗尽体力
[02:31] And then in the eighth round, in he comes! 到了第八回合…
[02:39] Poor George has got nothin’ left. 福里曼已无力还击
[02:42] I always liked Bruce Lee movies. 我很爱看李小龙的电影
[02:50] Hey, you’re learning! 学得不错
[02:56] Don’t look at my hands. Look at my shoulder! 别望我的手,望我的肩膊
[02:59] Where the punch comes from! See? 肩膊是出拳的地方 明白吗?
[03:06] You’re still looking at my hands! Let’s try it again. 你仍然在看我的手 再试一次
[03:11] Come on! Focus. 集中精神
[03:13] Shoulders! 肩膊
[04:19] -Here. -No, you keep it. 输给你的 留着吧
[04:22] Come on, you won. 你赢了
[04:23] Yeah, but I always win. I mean, I’m starting to feel guilty. 但我总是赢你,我已经开始不好意思了
[04:27] Shut up and take it! 别多废话 收吧
[04:36] You know why you didn’t beat me today, Hale? 你可知为何打不赢我?
[04:39] Could it be you’ve been boxing for 20 years and you’re better than me? 因你已打拳二十年… 比我优胜一等
[04:45] No. 不
[04:46] You don’t have the will to win. 你没必胜决心
[04:49] Well,… your insight is shattering. 你的观察力可真差
[04:51] You had me today. 今天你可打败我的
[04:52] You coulda shut me down, but you blinked. Mm? 原可打败我,但却不集中精神
[04:58] Well, we were only sparring, buddy. 老兄 多讲无益
[05:00] Thinking like that is exactly why you lost. Take this. 想清楚 这是你落败的原因,收起吧
[05:05] No, it’s yours. 不,是你的
[05:06] No, take it. Ifyou didn’t give it everything you’ve got, I don’t want it. 收回 若不全力上阵,我不收钱
[05:12] -Go ahead. -No, it really is yours. I took it out ofyour wallet while you were in the shower. 来吧 你不明白 钱真是你的,你淋浴时我偷的
[05:34] -General. -General. -将军 -将军
[05:39] Major, were you recently promoted past me? 少校 最近升高我一级?
[05:42] No, sir. 不是
[05:43] Then, why are you smoking in my briefing room? 为何在会议室抽烟?
[05:46] Uh… Sorry about that, sir. That’ll never happen again. 将军,对不起,以后不再犯
[05:52] Sit. 坐下
[05:56] You take off in the Stealth at 0-dark. 30. 你们驾隐形战机在深夜起飞
[05:59] Fly a simulated low-level border penetration. Nap ofthe earth. 低飞进入敌人阵地 贴地低飞
[06:04] Usual… Scare the cows, wake the farmers. 照旧吓坏牛只,惊醒农夫
[06:06] Not tonight, buddy. 今晚不同 老兄
[06:08] We’re flying the B-3 with two live nukes. 我们要驾驶的B-3机载两枚有弹头的核弹
[06:11] Palmdale’s concerned about….. low-level gamma and x-ray diffusion on the peripherals. 潘杜基地担心 伽马线和X光的效力
[06:16] They want to send up a couple pre-dawn. See if anything glows. 想试试拂晓测试 看看核弹会否有反应
[06:20] 61s? 61型?
[06:21] Big ones. 83s. 巨型的 83型
[06:24] Phew! Crowd pleasers. 威力庞大
[06:50] -How’s your head? -It’s all right. I’ll be fine. 你的头怎样? 没事 我很好
[06:53] -I’m sorry about that. -Don’t worry. I’ll get you back. Ah! Now you’re dreaming! 真对不起 放心 我会还给你的 别做梦
[06:59] After you, Major. 少校,请上机
[07:25] You know, these exercises are fantastic. 你知道 这些试飞真过瘾
[07:28] When we have to go to war against Utah, we are really gonna kick ass! 要是和犹他州的基地开战 我们能轻易打得他们屁滚尿流
[07:40] Ground control. Ready for roll-out. 地面控制中心,准备出动
[08:25] Park ranger! 公园巡逻员
[08:26] I’d like to speak to you about this campfire! 想与你们谈谈这营火
[08:29] -I’ll go. -No, Wanda, you stay put. -我去? -不,温达,你留在这里
[08:32] Yeah, I know… 我知
[08:34] No wood fires in the park. 公园内不准生火
[08:36] But Wanda has a cold and I want to keep her warm. 我只是想让温达取暖
[08:39] Sir, have you seen any other hikers or campers in this area? 有没有见到附近有远足或露营人士?
[08:43] Not this time ofyear. Say, what’s the fine for this? 没有,要罚多少钱?
[08:47] Pretty steep. 很昂贵
[09:00] Secured. 安全
[09:18] Jesus Christ! 天
[09:20] Drag him outta there! 拉他出来
[09:22] We’ll be smelling that all night. 人肉味很难消散
[09:34] Climb heading 2-8-7. Flight level 2-0-0. 2-8-7 2-0-0. That’s 2-8-7. 2-0-0. 上升2-8-7,水平2-0-0
[09:41] I don’t think that Aurora project will happen for me. 我想我不会入选奥洛拉计划
[09:44] Your buddy Taylor said I don’t have enough fighter time to qualify. 你的好朋友泰莉认为我的飞行时间不足
[09:48] What did you say to him? 你与他怎样说?
[09:51] -“Thank you, sir. Goodbye. ” -You’ll never change, will you? 多谢你,再见 死性不改
[09:54] And that, my friend, will be your downfall. 所以你 我的朋友 注定不成材
[09:57] -You know what your problem is? 你可知你的问题是什么?
[10:00] -Yeah. I’m always right. -You thinkyou’re always right. -That’s deep. 我很少犯错 你自以为是 这话很重
[10:04] You said yourself you should have made colonel. But you’re always pushing at everybody. 你问问你自己 你本应升官,却总是推荐别人
[10:09] Well…That’s an awesome responsibility, isn’t it? 责任重大,对吗?
[10:19] McMurran Control, this is Ghost-7. 麦克莫伦控制台,这是鬼怪七号
[10:22] Colonel! You boys in Utah stillawake? 你们在犹他州还未睡吗?
[10:25] Copy, Major Deakins. We’re ready and waiting. 狄坚少校,我们准备好了,等你们
[10:28] Be advised we’re gonna catch your butts this morning and bite down hard! 事先警告 今早我们一定会探测到你们这些混蛋
[10:32] You may pass that along to Captain Hale with my compliments. 将这番话转告希尔队长吧
[10:36] Ooh! Wilkins is giving us attitude! You wanna take it through? 威尔金斯大言不惭,你要怎么回话?
[10:40] Tell him I’m gonna fly this thing in one ear and out the other. 告诉他 就算我从他的左耳飞进 右耳飞出 他都探测不到我们
[10:43] He won’t even know we were there! Copy, Colonel. Hale says if anyone can catch us,… 听着 上校 希尔说 要是你们能探测到我们 任何人都可以了
[10:48] .. you can. And everyone get a fix! They’re about to turn out the lights! 大家留神,他们要避过雷达
[11:07] Ready, Captain? 准备好了 上尉?
[11:09] On your command, Major. 听候指示 少校
[11:11] Go to war. 战斗开始
[11:12] Initiating Stealth mode. 启动隐形系统
[11:18] River valley approach, here we go. 由河谷进入犹他州
[11:26] Colonel, they’ve gone to Stealth mode. 他们已开启了隐形系统
[11:28] We lost them on the radar! Anybody still holding? Anybody? -Capture on their heat signature, sir. 雷达失去他们的踪影 有发现吗? -仍可探到热能
[11:33] -Good. They may be running cold, but the air is colder. -好 他们会开动冷却系统 但是空气更冷
[11:38] Good man, Frenchy. I like that. 好极了,做得好
[11:40] Descend to 400 feet AGL. Altimeter setting 3-0-0-1. Airspeed. 7 Mach. 下降至离地400英尺 高度设为3-0-0-1 飞行速度为0.7马赫,
[11:46] 3-0-0-1. 400 feet. 3-0-0-1、400英尺
[11:48] Nap ofthe earth, here we go. 贴地飞行,去
[12:08] Terry? You been through the Needles entrance tonight? 泰莉 你今晚有去过尼杜镇吗?
[12:11] -No. Why? -Mrs Parkerjust called. 没有,为何这样问? 帕克太太刚来过电话
[12:13] Oh, God! What is it this time? Another UFO? 天 这次又报告什么? UFO?
[12:17] -Or did Elvis drop by for dinner? -She didn’tmention him,….. 还是猫王来找她吃晚餐? 她没说起他
[12:21] but she saidsome trucks went through the Needles entrance an hourago. 不过她说一小时前 有几辆卡车经过尼杜镇
[12:25] She thought theylookedsuspicious. 车上的人看起来很可疑
[12:27] Clyde, what exactly does a suspicious truck look like? 克莱,可疑的东西究竟是何模样
[12:31] I don’tknowandlhave no idea! 不知道 我想不出来
[12:34] Me neither! Yeah, the thing is though, she said one ofthe trucks was ours. 我也不知 她说其中有一辆是公园巡逻车
[12:39] You’re the only one out there tonight, so ifit wasn’tyou… 今晚我们只有一辆车在外面 所以若不是你…
[12:44] She was probablyjust hallucinating. Don’t worry, I’ll check it out. 也许她眼花 别担心,我会去查看
[12:55] [热能探测]
[12:58] -Lost ’em. -Damn! 失去踪影 妈的
[13:01] Come on, keep hunting. Keep hunting! 继续追寻
[13:05] We’re below their eyes and ears. Proceed to primary target. 避过他们的耳目,直趋目标
[13:09] Descending to 200 feet. 下降至二百英尺
[13:11] Ridge coming up in six seconds. 六秒后会遇上山脊
[13:14] I got it. 知道
[13:24] Whoo! Very nicely done! 精彩
[13:27] Excellent. 一流
[13:28] -Switching to autopilot. -Almost as good as me. I left a few trees behind. I’ll try to do better next time. 自动飞行 与人驾驶一样 碰到几棵树,下次会改善
[13:34] You love this shit, don’t you? 你很投入 对吧?
[13:36] Where else can you fly a $2 billion plane….. 一架二十亿元的飞机 离地面100英尺
[13:39] 800 miles per hour 100 feet offthe ground? 时速八百英里 你还能飞到哪去?
[13:41] Well, that is a fact. That is a fact. 不错,这是事实
[13:46] You’re in for life, huh? 想一生驾飞机吗?
[13:48] As long as they’ll have me. Aren’t you? 只要不解雇我,你呢?
[13:50] No, no, no, no. I don’t think so. 我不会
[13:53] I mean, come on… 算了
[13:56] You even said it yourself. 你说过…
[13:58] I should be colonel by now. 我早应升级
[14:00] Instead, idiots like Boone become general. 邦尼那蠢材却升做将军
[14:03] -Boone is not such a bad guy. -Oh, come on! 邦尼不是那样糟
[14:04] If a thought goes through his head, it’s the quickest trip in America! 算了 他会思考的问题只是如何迅速的旅游全美国
[14:12] Flying doesn’t mean what it used to mean to me. 飞行对我来说已经没有以前的意义了
[14:16] No, not the flying. Carrying the nukes. I know you love having the power of God at your fingertips. 不 不是飞行 而是因为核弹 我知道你喜欢手里拥有神力的滋味
[14:24] You get off on it. 令你兴奋
[14:39] Look out your window. 望出窗口
[14:40] There’s something wrong with the terrain following. 地势有古怪
[14:43] Shouldn’t that starboard ridge be on our port side? 山脊应在飞机左面
[14:51] Fuck. 妈的
[15:14] Here she comes. 隐形机来了
[15:26] No! 准备发射
[15:28] What are you doing? 干什么
[15:32] [解除防御系统]
[16:03] Clyde, I’m looking at halfthe valley and nothing’s going… 看过半个山谷也无发现
[16:11] Holy shit! 妈的
[16:31] [解除防御系统]
[16:52] I got ’em! 探测到了
[16:57] McMurran! This is Deakins! Hale’s lost it! I’m punching out! 我是狄坚,希尔失控,我要跳伞
[17:29] Oh, shit! 妈的
[17:33] Get me Search and Rescue! We got pilots down! 找搜索队,有机师跳伞逃生
[17:42] The plane crashed 18 minutes ago. 飞机在十八分钟前坠毁
[17:44] The White House Chief of Staff is on his way up. 白宫幕僚长正赶来
[17:53] Good morning, gentlemen! 早晨,各位
[17:55] So, do I wake the President? 要叫醒总统吗?
[17:58] -Bill. -Jack. -比尔. -杰克.
[18:03] Well, what have we got? 有何消息
[18:05] We’re going out with this. 这是新闻稿
[18:08] Rick’s team prepared it. 雷克的小组草拟的
[18:11] The United States AirForce regrets to announce that early this morning… 美利坚空军部宣布…
[18:14] .. a C-141 heavy-lift cargo plane went down… 今早有一架C-141型运输机
[18:18] .. over the Utah desert. Crewstatus has yet to be determined. Yadda yadda… 不幸在犹他州坠毁 机员情况未明 叽里呱啦…
[18:24] Well, that’s very nice bullshit, Rick. 妙极的谎话 雷克 多谢
[18:27] -Thank you, sir. -We’ll go with that. 发布吧
[18:29] Wait! 等一等
[18:32] We’re making a mistake. 我们做错一件事
[18:36] Giles? 吉尔斯
[18:38] You have some input you wish to share with us? 你… 想发言?
[18:42] Yes, sir. 对
[18:48] Aviation Week… 航空周报…
[18:50] .. has been following the development of the B-3 for years. 多年来一直在追踪报导B-3型的发展
[18:53] They have stringers,… 他们的特约记者、坐草坪椅子的家伙 长期在Whiteman基地外露营
[18:55] .. guys camping in lawn chairs by the Whiteman perimeter fence… 一直在留意B-3型的动静
[18:58] .. watching for one of these things to take off. They’re gonna know… 他们会知道…
[19:02] .. that one took off last night and they’re gonna know… 昨晚有一架起飞
[19:04] .. that it didn’t come back. 没有返回基地
[19:08] When our press release says a C-141 went down in Utah,… 若我们公布说有一架C-141型机坠毁…
[19:11] .. they’ll put two and two together. 他们一定会猜出真相大肆报导
[19:13] Aviation Weekwill run a story. Everyone will know what really happened… 全国皆知到底发生什么事…
[19:18] .. and we’re all gonna look extremely stupid. 那便不妙
[19:22] We’re better offjust telling the truth. 应说出真相
[19:24] The truth? 真相?
[19:26] How did you get this job? 你靠说真相才谋到这职位的?
[19:37] -Rewrite it, like Giles said. -Yes, sir. -按吉尔斯的话重写 -是的,长官 是
[19:41] I want you to go to Utah. I’ll have my C-21 standing by. 我想你去犹他,可乘坐我的飞机
[19:46] It was good work in there. 那边的工作全靠你
[19:48] Guys in lawn chairs… 坐草坪椅子的家伙
[19:50] I don’t know, Giles… Sometimes you scare me. 我不知 吉尔斯… 有时候你的话吓我一跳
[19:55] Hell, sir,….. sometimes I scare myself! 有时候我自己都吓一跳
[20:02] Go! Move! Move! 走,快让开
[20:13] Thomas, over there! 托马斯,到那边搜查
[20:15] Reed, check over there! 里德,到那边搜查一下
[20:17] Kelly, check over there! 基利, 检查那边!
[20:34] Anything? 有何发现?
[20:36] Not a goddamn thing! 见鬼 毫无发现
[20:38] Colonel! This is Rhodes! 上校,我是罗德
[20:41] Go, Max. 说吧 马克思
[20:42] Aircraft disintegrated. Negative survivors on site. 飞机粉碎,现场无生还者
[20:45] Checking payload! 正在查看核弹舱
[20:47] You watch your needles there, Chief! 检查辐射
[20:52] Over here! 来
[20:56] Over here! 来
[21:10] Take that end! 抬高另一端
[21:28] The nukes are gone. 核弹不见了
[21:40] Colonel! We got ourselves a Broken Arrow. 上校 我们出了断箭状况
[21:48] You find those nukes, Chief. 去找核弹头
[21:51] If your Geigers pick up more rads than you get off a toaster, I want you out! 若Geiger测量器探测到更多辐射 你们就完了 那时快撤!
[21:58] A broken what? 断什么?
[21:59] Broken Arrow. 断箭
[22:01] It’s a Class 4 Strategic Theatre Emergency. 四级策略性紧急状态
[22:04] It’s what we call it when we lose a nuclear weapon. 意思是说丢失核弹
[22:07] I don’t know what’s scarier. Losing nuclear weapons,… 丢失核弹固然可怕…
[22:11] .. or that it happens so often there’s a term for it! 但竟然有专有名词,可见问题不少
[22:14] They found the wreckage about 90 miles outside of McMurran. 残骸在麦克莫伦基地九十英里外找到
[22:19] No bombs on board. This is a real nightmare. 机上找不到核弹 这下真的大件事了
[22:23] We don’t know where the hell the damn things are. 该死的核弹不知所踪
[22:25] -Captain. -Sir? Put two more teams in the air. I want Chief Rhodes backed up. -上尉 -长官? 多派两队飞机搜查,协助罗德
[22:37] Why didn’t they go off? They have to be armed to detonate. They’re designed to survive crashes intact. 为何核弹没爆炸? 一定有防爆装置 用于保证坠毁时的幸存
[22:43] They could lie in burning jet fuel for five hours, no problem. 可在火堆中支持五小时
[22:48] So what the hell happened? 发生什么事?
[22:50] In his last transmission, Major Deakins said that Captain Hale lost control. 在最后通话中 狄坚说希尔无法控制飞机
[22:54] It’s possible one ofthem may have hit weapons release during the confusion. 可能在混乱中放出核弹
[23:47] Deakins… 狄坚…
[24:02] You won that round. 你赢了这回合
[24:17] Sir! Please turn around. 请转身
[24:50] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁?
[24:52] Park ranger. 公园巡逻员
[24:57] Just put it down and i won’t have to kill you. 放下枪,我不会杀你
[25:01] This isn’t a standoff. I’ve got the gun. 我有手枪,你身处下风
[25:06] I never keep it loaded. 我从不上子弹
[25:18] I thought you said it wasn’t loaded. 你说枪内没子弹
[25:21] I lied. Now, who the hell are you? 我撒谎 你究竟是谁?
[25:24] I’m a captain in the United States Air Force. 我是美国空军上尉
[25:26] Well, Captain, you’re under arrest. 上尉,你被捕了
[25:29] Lady, you’re missing the bigger picture here. 事情弄明白后才放你 你根本不明白
[25:36] Hold still. All right? I have already had a hell of a morning, 别动 明白吗?今早我已够麻烦的了
[25:41] lady. Now, I can’t tell you what’s going on, but I need your help. 女士 不能告诉你发生什么事 但要你帮忙
[25:46] This is a good way to convince me. 这种理由就能说服我吗?
[25:55] We both know the gun is loaded,… .. so if I wanted, I could blow your head off. Right? 我们都知道枪里有子弹 我大可用这枪轰毙你
[26:05] But I’m not going to. 但不会
[26:10] Come on. 来拿吧
[26:25] I got a radio in my truck. 车上有无线电
[26:31] It’s this way. 这边
[26:50] Got ’em! 找到
[27:15] We got one. 找到一枚
[27:43] -How are you doing? -Hey! 你好
[27:46] You guys need any help? 要帮忙吗?
[27:48] Air Force training exercise, sir. 空军演习
[27:51] I’m going to have to ask you to leave. 要请你离去
[27:53] Hey, no problem. We just, uh… 没问题,我们只…
[27:57] Oh, Jeez… 天
[28:26] Any sign of Deakins? 有狄坚的踪影吗?
[28:30] Maybe the son of a bitch is dead. 那杂种可能已死了
[28:32] What a terrible thing to say! 真黑心的王八
[28:45] Get ’em. 取核弹
[28:46] You assured me everything would go smoothly! 你保证不会出错
[28:49] It is going smoothly, I assure you. 并没出错 我保证
[28:51] Our merchandise is not where it’s supposed to be! 货物不在原定地方
[28:54] It’s right down there, Mr Pritchett. 就在那里
[28:57] Everything’s on schedule. 没出错
[29:12] Sir? We got one intact. Let’s go find the other one! Move! Let’s go! 喂 找到一枚完整无缺的核弹 去找另一枚 行动,快
[29:19] Care for a Coke or something? 喝可乐?
[29:21] Two gunships just left McMurran, headed this way. 两架战斗直升机飞来这里 真妙
[29:24] Oh, wonderful! 别担心
[29:26] -Don’t worry about them. -I worry. What about the other pilot? We saw him eject. 我担心 另一个机师呢? 我们看见他跳伞逃生
[29:30] Hah! 我深信希尔上尉已丧生
[29:33] Captain Hale… Well, I seriously doubt he’s alive. I punched him out when we were scraping the valley floor. 我一拳打他出飞机
[29:39] A park ranger called in a report. 我刚收到一个公园巡逻员电讯
[29:41] She saw a pilot come down and was gonna look for him. 报告说见一机师跳伞
[29:48] Find her. 找她
[29:56] I got it! 找到了
[30:04] Hello! McMurran, come in! 麦克莫伦基地,快回答
[30:06] Go, Max. 请说 马克思
[30:07] McMurran, come in. Over. 麦克莫伦基地,快回答
[30:09] McMurran! -麦克莫伦? -马克思 你在吗?
[30:10] Max, are you there? -McMurran? -Max! -麦克莫伦基地? -马克思
[30:16] McMurran, come in! 麦克莫伦基地,快回答
[30:18] Down. 伏下
[30:45] Gonna open up the access panels. 走,打开核弹活门
[30:47] Gonna drop in a couple of grenades. It won’t go nuclear, but it will destroy the bomb. 掷几个手榴弹 不会引爆核弹 但会破坏线路
[30:55] And who’s ever trying to steal it. 想偷也没有用
[30:57] I’m afraid I can’t let you do that, Chief. 恐怕你不能这样做 队长
[31:02] And why not? 为何不能?
[31:12] All clear! 搞定了
[31:45] -Where is this truck ofyours? -Just around the bend. 车在那里? 转弯便是
[31:49] -How did you find me? -Saw your chute. 你是怎样找到我? 发现降落伞
[31:52] Don’t step on that stuff! 别踏那东西
[31:53] There, on that black stuff! 那黑色东西 是什么?
[31:56] -What is it? -It’s cryptogamic soil. Very fragile. 隐花植物泥,很脆弱
[31:59] One footprint takes centuries to repair. 踏一脚要很久才复原
[32:02] -Oh… -Come on, jump. 来,跳吧
[32:04] I thought it was a mine or something. 我还以为是个地雷什么的
[32:08] Endangered dirt. That’s a new one. 濒临绝种的泥土 前所未闻
[32:15] Colonel Wilkins! This is Airman Kelly, sir! 威尔金斯上校,我是基利
[32:19] -Go. -ChiefRhodes is dead! 说吧 罗德丧生
[32:22] They’re all dead! What the hell happened? What the hell happened! 他们全死了 发生什么事? 什么事?
[32:30] It’s the nuke! It’s open! It’s wide open! 核弹 核弹裂开,裂口很大
[32:35] Kelly! Come in! What happened? 说下去 什么事?
[32:40] Oh, God! What am I gonna do! 天,怎办?
[32:51] Recall Search and Rescue. 再召唤搜索队
[32:53] Get me Washington. 接华盛顿,召唤核弹搜索队
[32:56] I want NEST on this right now. -You missed your calling, boy! 不做演员太浪费你的才华 过奖了
[33:00] -Hell, Deak! leven bought it! Make sure you get Hale! Go! 一定要捉到希尔,立即行动 想提醒你…
[33:05] There are still two attack helicopters headed this way! Not any more! They’ve just been recalled! 有两架直升机正飞来这里 没有了,它们已被召回
[33:11] I’ll check further ahead! That’s where they’re headed! 探一下周围 那是他们的目的地
[33:15] Get to work! 行动
[33:22] You see, Mr Pritchett, they believe they’ve got an exposed core… 你看 普里切特先生… 他们以为发生核弹辐射
[33:27] .. and that changes things remarkably. 令事态有极大改变
[33:30] Cos it wouldn’t be right to just send people into an active radiation area. 不能派人进入重辐射区
[33:35] First you have to take a picture from a satellite. 首先一定要用卫星拍照
[33:38] It takes about an hour and a half just to change orbit. Then they gotta send in a NEST. That’s a Nuclear Emergency Search Team. 这样做需1个半小时 然后才会派搜索队 核弹紧急搜索队
[33:46] Closest one is about two hours from here. 他们飞来这里至少要两小时
[33:49] So, by the time they find us, we’ll be gone! So relax! 找到这里时,我们已逃之夭夭 你就放心吧
[34:01] -Think your radio can reach McMurran? -Clyde will patch us through. 无线电可发讯号到基地吗? 克莱有办法
[34:05] We can get your people in here, then I can go home and feed my dog. 可找你的人来,免我的麻烦
[34:12] Clyde, this is Terry. Do you read me? 克莱,我是泰莉,收到吗?
[34:37] Hello, Clyde. This is Terry. Do you read me? 克莱 我是泰莉,收到吗?
[35:21] -Why are they shooting at us? -No time to discuss it right now. Come on! 为何向我们开火 没时间讨论 来
[35:27] Let’s have some fun! 寻点开心
[35:46] -You okay? -Yeah. -没事吗? -是的
[35:49] Gimme your gun. 把枪给我
[35:57] Come on! 来
[36:22] -You have any more bullets? -Yeah. 还有子弹吗?
[36:28] We need to get out ofthis canyon. 要走出这峡谷
[36:31] We can get out up that way. 从那边走
[36:34] If that bastard would just hold still… 要把那杂种留在这里
[36:37] I have an idea! 有办法
[36:38] Wait! I didn’t mean… 喂,等等
[37:00] Don’t shoot! 别开枪
[37:04] -Where is he? -I don’t know! 他呢? 不知
[37:45] Go, go, go! 走
[37:57] Holy shit! 他妈的
[38:01] Novacek must have hit a canyon wall. 诺维一定是撞上峡谷
[38:04] -Do you think? -Maybe. 你认为呢? 可能是
[38:07] Maybe? 可能
[38:09] You said you’d planned this thing carefully! 你说计划周详
[38:12] How are we going to move those things now? Use the trucks. The trucks now! 现在我们怎样搬动核弹 用那些车 车
[38:19] You listen to me… I’ve spent a lot of money underwriting this, and frankly,… .. you’re beginning to shake my confidence! 听着 我花了很多钱来办这事 老实说 你开始使我失望
[38:33] Mm-hm… mm-hm… Well… Yeah, well, I uh… I do appreciate the money… .. that you and your associates have invested in this operation. But it is an operation, a military operation,… 我很感激你和你的伙伴… 斥资搞这事,但这是军事行动
[38:46] .. and you don’t know dick about that. 你一点不了解
[38:48] I’ve been in the military for 20 years. 我当兵超过二十年
[38:50] I planned and flew over 100 missions in the Gulf. 在古尔夫湾一役中出动过一百多次
[38:54] These boys are motivated and they are highly trained, like me. 这些家伙接受的训练和我一样
[38:58] This is what I do, Mr Pritchett. 我一生与战争分不开 普里切特先生
[39:00] This is battle, and battle is a highly fluid situation. 这是场战争 战争的发展变化不定
[39:04] You… plan on your contingencies, and i have. 你有你的计划 我有我的
[39:07] You keep your initiative, and I will. But you don’t share command. It’s never a good idea. 你要采取主动 我也会采取 但你没有指挥权 那不是个好主意
[39:14] It’s still my money. 这计划是我出钱搞的
[39:19] And ifwe succeed, you and your friends will get a ton of it. 若成功,你们可发财
[39:22] Ifwe’re successful? “若”成功?
[39:24] Look, Mr Pritchett, I will deliver the weapons to the destination. 我会将核弹运到目的地 普里切特先生
[39:28] But I can’t guarantee… 但我不能保证…
[39:30] .. that the assholes in Washington won’t do something stupid,… .. like… not pay. 华盛顿那班混蛋不会做什么蠢事 比方说 不付款
[39:36] What ifthey don’t? 若他们不付款如何?
[39:38] Well, ifthey don’t,… 若不付钱…
[39:41] .. the Southwest will be a quiet neighbourhood… .. for about 10,000 years. 西南部会死寂一万年
[39:53] Wilkins. Fax me their last transmission. How much radiation is out there? 威尔金斯. 将资料传真给我 辐射如何?
[40:00] -Fax that to Mr Prentice. -Yes, sir. -So far we’re not picking up any. -Well, that’s strange, isn’t it? -将资料传真 -是的 长官 没有辐射 可真奇怪 是吧?
[40:06] I mean,… with an exposed core? 我是说 核弹裂开没有辐射?
[40:09] Well, I’d call it good news. The breach may not be so bad. 我觉得是好消息 核弹不是裂得很大
[40:14] [希尔失控,我要跳伞]
[40:28] Colonel,… What ifthis wasn’tan accident? 上校 若不是意外呢?
[40:32] What are you saying, Giles? 什么意思?
[40:34] In his final transmission, Major Deakins said Captain Hale lostit. 在坠机前,狄坚说希尔失控
[40:38] We allassume that to mean… 我们都以为是指
[40:40] .. pilot error or equipment failure. 机师出错或机件失灵,但…
[40:43] But… .. what if he meant… .. Hale intentionally lost the plane? Why would he do that? 若他是指… 希尔蓄意令飞机失控,那又如何? 他为何要那样做?
[40:50] Two nuclear weapons would be worth a lot of money. 两枚核弹价值惊人 有其他方法更易买到核弹
[40:53] To who, son? 卖给谁?小子
[40:54] There are easier ways to buy nuclear weapons. The old Soviet republics will sell you a couple for the price of a BMW. 在前苏联 一台BMW的价格就能买到一对
[41:02] Sir,… 对我们来说,值多少钱?
[41:04] .. I meant how much would they be worth to us. How much would we pay to get them back? 我们愿意付多少钱赎回? 等一等
[41:13] These nukes have codes or something to stop people using them. 核弹有没有密码或是什么的 以防止有人引爆?
[41:17] Of course. 当然
[41:18] And no-one knows these codes, except for the President and you guys? 除总统和你们外,没有人知密码?
[41:22] Access to codes requires the highest security. Yeah, but not even the pilots have these codes, right? 密码是高度机密 连机师也不知道?
[41:28] Where’s that NEST team? 核弹搜索队在那里?
[41:31] They just took off, sir. The ETA in Utah is 96 minutes. 刚出发,估计九十六分钟到犹他州
[41:41] -Left ten, left. -Ten-four. 向左转十度 收到
[41:55] -It’s okay… -It’s not okay! 没事的 不
[41:57] I wanna know what’s going on, and I wanna know right now! 我想知真相,现在想知
[42:10] We were carrying nuclear weapons on our plane last night. 昨晚我们的飞机载有核弹
[42:17] My former commander is trying to steal them. 我的指挥官想偷核弹
[42:22] -Oh, my God! -That’s why I need your help. 天 我要你帮忙
[42:26] But without the helicopter he won’t be able to move them. 没有直升机,他没法搬动核弹
[42:30] No, no. Deak’ll have a backup plan. He’ll be prepared for that. 不 狄坚会有后备计划 他肯定安排好
[42:37] Trucks! 用车
[42:38] He’s got trucks! Last night… 他有车 昨晚…
[42:40] .. Clyde told me someone came through the Needles Gate with trucks! 克莱说有可疑人驾车经过尼杜镇
[42:47] He won’t take ’em towards town. What else is around here? 他不会入镇,还有什么地方?
[42:53] The river. 大河
[43:04] Do you mind? 不介意吧
[43:07] No, I don’t mind at all. 不介意
[43:11] Care for one? 来一支?
[43:33] The one in the front has got the nukes in. 前面那一辆载有核弹
[43:36] How do you know? 你怎知?
[43:36] There’s only a driver. They’re keeping the weight down. 里面只有司机,以免太重
[43:39] -Give me your gun again, will ya? -What are you gonna do? 再把枪给我 行不? 干什么?
[43:44] Well,… I’ll think of something. 想想办法
[43:47] Wait… We know where they are. Let’s phone for help. 等一等,我们知他们所在
[43:49] If they make it to the river, I’m gonna lose ’em again. 可以打电话找援手
[43:51] But you get to the phone, okay? 他们到大河就难追,你一个人去打电话
[43:56] -Then I’m going with you. -No, you’re not. 我和你一起去 不
[43:59] -You’re gonna need help! -Lady, I don’t have time to argue. 你要人帮手 没时间与你争论 女士
[44:03] The nuclear weapons are my responsibility. 我有责任取回那些核弹
[44:05] You’re a park ranger. I’m a military officer. Go to the phone. 你是公园巡逻员,我是军人 快去打电话
[44:25] Oh, this is a bad idea! 这是个笨主意
[44:36] -Hi! -Hi. -嗨! -嗨.
[44:41] Hale! Goddamn! 希尔!妈的
[45:01] Run him down. 辗死他
[45:04] Get him! Get him! 辗死他
[45:09] Get him, goddammit! 妈的
[45:25] Don’t panic. Bulletproof glass. 别惊慌 防弹玻璃
[45:30] You can get out now. 滚出去
[45:33] It looks like we got ourselves a standoff! 看来我们扯了个平手
[45:37] Aargh! No… we… don’t! 你…错…了
[45:46] Go! Go! 去,去,去
[45:53] Okay… You can come. 好,一起去吧
[46:02] Goddamn! 伏下
[46:05] Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons? 别射那些热感核武器行吗?
[46:19] -Where’s St Jude’s Hospital from here? -Salt Lake City, I think. 从这里如何去圣祖医院? 在盐湖城 我猜
[46:33] -Shit! -What? -We’re losing gas! 妈的 -什么! -油箱在漏油
[46:37] -They must have hit the tank. We have to find some place to hide these things. 他们一定是击穿了油箱,要找地方藏起核弹
[46:42] I know a place. 我想到一个地方
[47:02] What are you up to, Hale? 你想干什么 希尔?
[47:14] Don’t even… 真够胆
[47:21] Stop! 停车
[47:28] Oh, fuck! 妈的
[47:36] You learn that in survival school? 在求生训练时学的吗?
[47:39] New Jersey. 新泽西
[47:41] Trenton, New Jersey. 新泽西的崔顿市
[48:14] What is this place? 这是什么地方?
[48:17] It used to be a copper mine. They shut it down a couple ofyears ago. 以前是个铜矿,已封了几年
[48:24] Why would they have a new lock? 为何用新锁
[48:32] All right! 好了
[48:36] Good move, Hale. I didn’t see it coming. 精彩,希尔 真料不到有这招
[48:41] But you’re definitely gonna pay for it. 不过你得付出代价
[48:43] Saddle up, boys! 兄弟,坐稳
[49:20] This place has been prepped. 有人来过
[49:22] Deak’s been here. 狄坚曾到过这里
[49:25] You think he’s coming back? 他会回来吗?
[49:28] That’d be my guess. We may not have a lot oftime. 我想他会,要赶快行动
[49:31] What are we gonna do? 怎么做?
[49:40] We just take away his reason for being here. 别想他来这里的原因了
[49:44] Wanna help me unload these things? 帮我卸下这些东西
[49:53] Where do you think they’re going? 你认为他们哪里去了?
[49:55] Same place we were. It’s the only thing on this road. 与我们同路,殊途同归
[50:09] My God! 天
[50:17] Are you sure you know what you’re doing? 你知自己在干什么吗?
[50:20] When you fly with nuclear weapons, 我们接受过训练,载核弹飞行出现意外时 若有可能则救回
[50:22] you’re trained… 若有需要则令其失效
[50:23] .. to retrieve if possible, disable if necessary, destroy if essential. 若危急则毁掉
[50:27] What are we doing? 怎么处理?
[50:31] I’m gonna disable it. 令它们失效
[50:34] You have to arm these things with a code. 核弹有一个密码
[50:36] If you enter the wrong code three times, the nuke goes dead. 弄入错密码三次 核弹就没用了
[50:39] All the circuitry shuts down and shorts out. 所有线路都会短路失效
[50:44] Pretty soon these things’ll be nothing more than paperweights. 很快这些核弹就会变成废铁
[50:54] Hale! Pick up! Pick up! 希尔 快答话
[50:59] Come on, buddy. Pick up the phone. 快点 老友 接听
[51:02] Buddy, huh? 老友?
[51:05] Son of a bitch! You tried to kill me! Friendship is over. 你这混蛋!你想杀我!我们已一刀两断
[51:08] That doesn’t mean I don’t like you. 要杀你不代表我不欣赏你
[51:11] Hell, I’m impressed! 刚才令我印象深刻
[51:13] I figured you’d have packed up and walked off by now. 我建议你最好快点打包走人
[51:15] Well, you figured wrong. Now I get the nukes. 你错了 我得到核弹了
[51:17] Guess what, Deak? I’m gonna deactivate ’em. 猜猜会怎样,我会弄坏它们
[51:21] I’m punching in the wrong codes. 听到吗?
[51:23] Pretty soon these things are gonna be absolutely useless. 我输入错误密码 很快它们就会变成废铁
[51:28] You might as well drive away. 快滚吧
[51:30] Outstanding, Hale! That’s the spirit! 真棒,希尔 精神可嘉
[51:33] Damn! I’m totallyscrewednow! 该死的 你像占了上风
[51:36] Unless, of course, I’d already thought ofthat. 除非 理所当然的 我早做了手脚
[51:40] [时间锁]
[51:44] What? 什么事?
[51:47] You’re kidding! 开玩笑
[51:50] Didn’t work, did it? 不能令核弹失效,对吗?
[51:52] I used uncoded circuit boards. 我用了无密码的线路版
[51:54] Youjustactivateda nuclear warhead, my friend. 你已启动了核弹的时间掣 我的朋友
[51:58] Setting offa nuke in this mine has been in the plan from day one. 我早定计划要在铜矿场引爆核弹
[52:02] Otherwise, some DC civilian might saylhaven’tgot the guts. 否则有人会觉得我没胆
[52:08] Fuck. 妈的
[52:12] He’s insane! Hale, I considered bringing you in on this. -You know whyl didn’t? -Because I would’ve said no? 他疯了 希尔 我本想找你合伙 知道为何我没有吗? 知我会拒绝?
[52:19] Nah. Then I’dhavejustkilledyou. 若拒绝我会杀掉你
[52:21] I was afraid that you would say yes. 我是怕你会答应
[52:24] Because you don’t have the balls to go through with this. 因为你不够胆做这个的
[52:27] We both know that. 心知肚明
[52:32] -How deep is this mine? -Uh… 矿场有多深?
[52:34] About 2,000 feet. 大约二千英尺
[52:38] That’s plenty. 足够了
[52:40] I’m gonna be there in a few minutes. My advice to you is to get out now. 我很快便到,我建议你快滚蛋
[52:44] It’s your last move, buddy. 老友,这是最后机会
[52:46] I can think of another move, Deak. I’m gonna keep these things together. 我有另外一着 我会将两枚核弹存放一起
[52:50] If one goes off, the other gets buried under a billion tons of rock. 若一枚爆炸,另一枚也完蛋 在100万吨的岩石下
[52:55] -How’s thatsound, huh? -You wouldn’t do that. 听起来怎样? 你不会那样做
[53:00] Are you sure about that,…buddy? 真的?老友?
[53:03] Shit! Fuck! He’s gonaa do it! Let’s get ’em 妈的,他要引爆核弹,快捉他
[53:07] All right.We gotta be gone before he gets here. 要在狄坚来到前逃走
[53:17] I can’t do this! 我不干这个
[53:20] Listen,you told me this is a copper mine,right? 听着,你说这是铜矿 对吗?
[53:23] Right? Right. -对吗? -是的
[53:24] The blast will fuse this place into one big,solid,copper pot. 爆炸及热力会将这里溶成大铜壶
[53:29] But they’re coming! That’s right. 但他们正赶来这里
[53:30] If I don’t get these things down to a safe level first, 在他们未到前要在安全地方引爆
[53:35] God knows where he’ll use them 否则给他们夺去便不堪设想
[53:48] Just keep an eye on the timer,okay? 留心时间掣,好吗?
[54:53] What is that noise? 什么声音?
[54:56] Water.There’s an underground river beneath this place. 水声 下面有一条地下河
[55:00] I understand, sir. 好了 让我们搬核弹下去
[55:30] I’ll advise NEST and as soon as they confirm the ground is clean,… .. I’ll send in a dozen gunships. We’ll secure the area. Yes, sir. 搜索队一通知地面没辐射 我便会派战斗直升机去封锁该区
[55:45] Giles Prentice, sir. I got here as soon as I could. 我是吉尔斯 我用最快的速度来的
[55:47] -Wilkins. Good to meet you. -Likewise, sir. 叫我威尔金斯,终于见到你,幸会 幸会
[55:50] That was the chairman, Mr Prentice. 我刚与主席通电话 吉尔斯先生
[55:53] According to an NSA radio intercept, you were right. 我们截到无线电通讯证明你是对的
[55:57] But it’s Deakins stealing the nukes. Not Hale. 但不是希尔盗核弹,而是狄坚
[56:17] Now what? 怎办
[56:19] Now we get outta here before he shows up. 在狄坚来到之前离开这里
[56:40] How many times do I have to say it? 到底要我说多少次?
[56:42] Please don’t shoot the nuclear weapons. 别开枪射核弹
[57:29] Kelly! 基利
[57:30] We’ve found the nuke. We’re at the end oftunnel A. 找到核弹 我们在隧道A尽头
[57:33] Put the cold one on the elevator. We’ll be right along. 将没启动的那枚核弹搬上升降机 我们会跟着来
[57:42] [矿场图]
[57:44] A service tunnel! Come on! 有一条货运隧道,来
[57:48] Make sure Hale doesn’t get back to the bomb. 别让希尔再取到核弹
[57:51] And, Johnson… The clock is ticking. 约翰逊,时间紧迫
[58:20] -Where are you taking us? -Back to the elevator. 我们现在去哪里 回到升降机
[58:25] These service tunnels run between the main shafts. Now, ifwe take the next right… 这些货运隧道连接主升降槽 现在…右转
[58:44] Hey, Hale! 做得好 嘿, 希尔!
[58:46] Nice move with the nukes! Shows initiative,… 坚定不移
[58:49] .. determination. Proud ofya! 真以你为荣
[58:52] But I think I gave us all too much time. 可惜我给你太多时间
[58:54] 30 whole minutes? I don’t know… 整整三十分钟? 我认为…
[58:57] Shows a lack oftotal commitment, don’t you think? 这是个瑕点 你认为呢?
[59:00] I took it down to 13. 我将时间掣调到十三分钟
[59:06] I’ll be right back. 很快回来
[1:00:26] All set. 准备就绪
[1:00:27] We’ll be right along. 我们会跟着来
[1:01:25] You OK? 没事吗?
[1:01:43] Well,… I gotta go. 我要走了
[1:01:46] You two have a nice time down here. 你俩慢慢享受吧
[1:01:50] And, uh… don’t forget to say hi to Johnson for me when you see him. 还有… 别忘了见到约翰逊时,代我向他打招呼
[1:01:56] I got 20 bucks that says you’re gonna see him first. 我赌20元,你会比我先见到他
[1:01:59] -Really? -Yeah. -真的? -是的!
[1:02:02] You’re gonna ransom Salt Lake City, aren’t you? -Well, why do you say that? -St Jude’s Hospital? 我知你计划想勒索盐湖城政府 为何这样说 圣祖医院?
[1:02:08] You’ll hide the warheads in Radiology… .. 将核弹藏在医院的放射部
[1:02:11] so they don’t show up on any satellite scans. Right? 那它们的辐射就不会被卫星探测到 对吧?
[1:02:16] -Huh! Well, I’m impressed. -Thank you. -So how much will you ask for? 思维还不错 过奖 想勒索多少钱
[1:02:20] -Lots. I got a broker in Stockholm who’s gonna buy me 5% ofVolvo. 很多 我认识个在斯德哥尔摩的股票经纪
[1:02:25] For the rest of my years, 他会卖给我沃尔沃的百分之五股份
[1:02:28] I’m gonna live offthe dividends,… .. happy in the knowledge… .. 靠股息也可维持下半生 心安理得
[1:02:32] that I’m helping to make the safest automobiles in the world. So that’s what this is all about? 而我会帮忙制造全世界最高安全性的沃尔沃房车 就为这些?
[1:02:39] The money? Yeah. Bullshit. Well, look, you tell me why. Go ahead. 钱? 对 废话 那么你告诉我原因吧 来
[1:02:44] You tell me why. 告诉我原因
[1:02:46] Because you’ve been passed over for promotion so often… .. you wanna show the bastards you’re right! 因为你屡次不获升级 想对那些混蛋显点颜色
[1:02:51] Maybe it’s because everybody’s cashing out, so why not you? 也许因人人都发财,你心有不甘 去死
[1:02:55] Fuck… 也许…
[1:02:57] Or your mother dropped you on your head as a baby. Who the hell cares, Deak? 你出世时头先着地,脑有问题… 谁在乎原因?
[1:03:01] There’s no difference between you and a guy who shoots up a school yard. 你与在校园里乱枪扫射的家伙没分别
[1:03:05] You both got a head full of bad wiring! 都是脑子短了路的一丘之貉
[1:03:07] -What was that? -You’re fucked in the head, Deak! 你说什么? 你是疯子
[1:03:15] I pissed him off. 激怒他了
[1:03:28] This way. 这边
[1:03:41] Hey, hey, hey! Where the hell’s the other one? Shut up! 另一枚到底在哪里? 闭嘴
[1:03:53] Help us. Come on! 帮忙
[1:04:12] Get the goddamn thing in! Let’s get outta here! 搞什么鬼,快搬上来,走吧
[1:04:20] That was the only way out. 那是唯一出路
[1:04:25] Man… Well, that’s it, then, isn’t it? 逃不掉?
[1:04:48] You have any family? 你有家人吗?
[1:04:52] No… Just me and Fred. 只有我和弗雷德
[1:04:56] Fred… Who’s Fred, your boyfriend? 弗雷德?弗雷德是谁?你男朋友?
[1:05:00] No, my dog. 不,我的狗
[1:05:05] The river! 大河
[1:05:07] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 哦! 天哪 哦! 我的天
[1:05:09] They… they… hit it, uh… digging a tunnel! 他们挖通了大河
[1:05:13] That’s why they shut down the mine! Come on! 这是关闭矿场的原因,来
[1:05:38] Hang on! 等等
[1:05:39] Four minutes to detonation. You stupid bastard! We’ll all be killed! 只余四分钟便爆炸 蠢材!我们会同归于尽
[1:05:44] We’ll be fine, Mr Pritchett. And will you please keep your voice down? I’m concentrating. 没事的 普里切特先生 还得请你小声点,我要集中精神
[1:05:54] It’s must be it. 一定是这条
[1:06:18] This thing doesn’t go anywhere. 没有去路
[1:06:32] One o’clock! On the road! 一点方向 右边
[1:06:53] Attention! We are federalagents! 注意 我们是联邦探员
[1:06:55] Stop your vehicle immediately! 立即停车
[1:06:58] Oh, God! Oh, God! 噢,天
[1:07:00] How does that gunship fit into your grand strategy? 有料到出现直升机吗?
[1:07:04] You don’t know what you’re doing. 你根本没完善的计划
[1:07:06] This is out of control! I must have been… 情况不妙 我一定得…
[1:07:12] Hush! Hush! 安静! 安静!
[1:07:14] Stop your vehicle! 停车
[1:07:16] I repeat! Stop your vehicle immediately! 重复 立即停车
[1:07:29] Swing around in front of ’em! 飞到车前面
[1:07:38] Do notmove oryou willbe fired upon! 别动,否则开火
[1:07:43] Uh-uh-uh-uh! We are federalagents! 联邦探员
[1:07:45] Throw down your weapons… 放下武器
[1:07:47] .. and keep yourhands in sight! 举高双手
[1:08:12] I just realised something. 我刚才发现…
[1:08:14] I never actually killed anyone before. 原来我以前从未杀过人…
[1:08:17] I mean, I dropped bombs on Baghdad,… 没错 我曾向巴格达投弹,但…
[1:08:21] .. but… never face to face. 从未亲手杀人
[1:08:24] I don’t know what the big deal is. I really don’t. 杀人不是什么大不了的事情
[1:08:31] Turn your electronic equipment off now. 关掉电子仪器
[1:08:34] Throw down your weapons! 放下武器
[1:09:16] All right! 大家保持镇定
[1:09:19] We’re losing power! 失去动力 -发生什么事? -天啊,飞机失灵了
[1:09:32] We’ve gone red! Triple red! All out! 红色警告 三倍的红色 死定了
[1:09:49] I say, goddamn! What a rush! 妈的,真惊险
[1:09:56] Whoo! 杂种,爆炸震到直升机坠毁
[1:09:57] Son of a bitch! Shock wave took down the damn chopper! 那叫做电磁波震动
[1:10:01] That’s EMP. Electromagnetic pulse. A nuclear blast sends it out for miles. 核弹的电磁波震动能传出去数英里
[1:10:04] Anything electronic shuts down including choppers and radios. 令电子仪器失灵 包括直升机和无线电
[1:10:08] We just shut down McMurran’s field communications! 我们截断了他们与基地的通讯
[1:10:11] That’ll put a pretty little dent in their response time, huh? -Deak, you the man! -I’m the man! 使他们不能迅速作出回应 -你好棒 -我确实很棒
[1:10:18] Colonel Wilkins, sir? Shouldn’t we be evacuating? 上校,应否撤退?
[1:10:20] We’re fine. It was underground. 没事,在地底核爆
[1:10:23] -Colonel Wilkins for General Creely. -How do you know? -我是威尔金斯上校 找凯利将军 -怎知我们没事?
[1:10:25] With a surface detonation we’d have felt a different kind of ground tremor. 若在地面核爆,地面震动不同
[1:10:29] We’d also be burned, blind, and dying. 我们会烧伤,瞎眼,命不久矣
[1:10:36] We’re ten minutes behind. Mr Pritchett, would you mind stepping outside? 我们迟了十分钟 普里切特先生 不介意滚出去吧?
[1:10:52] It went off underground, thank God! 核弹在地下爆炸 谢天谢地 现在怎办?
[1:10:56] What do we do now? 首先,不要让消息外泄
[1:10:58] First, we nail a huge goddamn lid on this thing. 你手下吉尔斯提出的看法
[1:11:01] And with all due respect to your boy Giles… 开诚布公是最好的策略
[1:11:04] .. and his belief that honesty is the best policy,… 确实可敬
[1:11:06] .. from now until the end ofthe world,… .. what happened in Utah today was an earthquake. 但那只是纸上谈兵,宣布犹他地震吧
[1:11:49] Hey! It’s okay… -My God! We set off a nuclear bomb! 不要紧 我的天 我们引爆了一枚核弹
[1:11:53] -The walls shielded the blast. None ofthe radiation leaked out. We’re all right! 地底四周土壁挡住爆炸,没有泄出辐射
[1:11:57] Look at my hands! Why are they shaking? 快看我的手,为何震动?
[1:12:00] Because the water was freezing. 因为水很冷 不 这不正常
[1:12:02] -No, that’s not normal! -It’s okay. You’re just cold. 没事的,你只是觉得冷
[1:12:07] You just need to get warm, okay? 你只是需要暖一暖 明吗?
[1:12:14] Hey, look! You see the butterflies there? 看到那边的蝴蝶吗?
[1:12:17] If there was radiation around, they wouldn’t survive, would they? 若有辐射,它们不会活下来 是吧? 是
[1:12:27] -Right? -I guess not. -好点了吗? -好像没有
[1:12:32] It says in the, uh… detonation manual… 核弹手册上说…
[1:12:35] .. that ifyou see butterflies after detonation, you’re gonna be fine. 若核爆后见到蝴蝶便是没事
[1:12:45] It doesn’t say that! 手册没有那样说
[1:12:47] I promise you that we’re fine. 我向你保证,没事的
[1:12:55] How far down the riverbank does this path go? 这条沿河小路有多长?
[1:12:58] Three or four miles. 约三至四英里
[1:13:00] We should be able to get to Deakins before he gets outta here. 在狄坚逃离之前 我们就能追上他
[1:13:18] Wait. 等等
[1:13:25] Hey! They are late. -好像只有两人 -他们迟到了
[1:13:30] There’s more coming. 还有人来
[1:13:41] Hey! I thought you said Hale wouldn’t be a problem. 我想你说过希尔很易对付
[1:13:44] Yeah, well, he surprised me, too, but he’s dead, so let’s go. 他的表现叫我也吃惊 但结果也是死路一条,走吧
[1:14:40] Sink it? 弄沉?
[1:14:42] Steal it. 偷
[1:14:56] Let’s move it! 快点
[1:14:57] They’re coming! 他们来了
[1:14:58] Get out ofthe boat! 离开木伐 离开木伐
[1:15:32] Your friends in Washington should be getting the package about now. 华盛顿方面现应收到邮包
[1:15:37] Yep. I’m sure we got their full and complete attention. 他们一定不敢怠慢
[1:15:42] Let’s move it! 快点
[1:15:43] We’re on a tight schedule! 我们时间无多
[1:16:20] $250 million by 14:00, Utah time. 犹他时区14:00送交二亿五仟万元
[1:16:23] This deadline is notnegotiable. 逾期不付,后果自负
[1:16:27] The second device is on a timer. 第二个核弹会定时爆炸
[1:16:29] Shortly afteryou receive this, the timer willbe activated. 你们收到这录音带后,我便启动核弹
[1:16:31] At 14:01, I willmake a call. 在14:01我会再找你们
[1:16:34] Iflfindyou’ve complied, I willstop the timer. Ifyou have not… 若付款便关上时间掣,若不…
[1:17:07] Yes. Yes, sir, I understand. 对,是的 我明白
[1:17:12] -Creely. -Please hold the line, sir. -凯利. -请别挂断, 长官.
[1:17:15] The President is asking if we know where the device is headed. 总统问我们是否知核弹下落
[1:17:18] If Deakins had a plane, it could be anywhere. We just don’t know. 狄坚有飞机,怎知他藏在何处
[1:17:22] I do. 我知道
[1:17:24] One moment, sir. General, they’ve found Captain Hale. He’s atLake Powell. 请等等 将军,找到希尔上尉,他在鲍威湖来电
[1:17:49] This is a really bad idea! 这真是个馊主意
[1:18:27] -Sir! The prisoner is secure! 拘留犯安全无恙
[1:18:28] -Good job, Tom! You gentlemen can RTB. I’ll take it from here. 做得好 汤姆 回基地,这里由我处理 收到,返回基地
[1:18:33] Roger, sir. Returning to base! 他们在对岸找到木伐
[1:18:35] They found the raft on the other side ofthe lake. Tracks from a heavy truck ran out when they hit the paved road. 发现重型车辆痕迹向一方向进发
[1:18:43] -What about the girl? -What about her? 那女子呢? 关她什么事?
[1:18:45] What about her! She’s an innocent victim in this. 关她什么事?她是无辜受苦者
[1:18:48] I got her involved. When you guys find that truck,… 我令她卷入这事,找到那货车时
[1:18:51] .. you’ll hit it with everything! I don’t want her becoming a casualty. 要全力进攻 我不想她受伤害 你也许觉得牺牲她没什么…
[1:18:56] Maybe it’s okay with you, but we’re military officers. 但我们发过誓
[1:18:59] We took an oath. 我们都是公职人员
[1:19:01] As officers, we have a responsibility to save that woman’s life… 我们有责任救她,夺回核弹
[1:19:04] .. and get back the weapon. I have a responsibility to follow orders and return you to McMurran. 而我有责任要依命令将你送回麦克莫伦基地
[1:19:10] -Do you understand orders, Captain? -Yes, sir. I do. Good. 你明白吗? 上尉 我知 好
[1:19:21] Because I’m about to break them. 因为我要对付他们
[1:19:27] Any argument, Mr Prentice? 吉尔斯先生,有异议吗?
[1:19:30] No, sir. 没有
[1:19:32] Just for the record, I’m not entirely a civilian. 我并非完全属于文职人员
[1:19:36] I was actually a lieutenant in the ROTC at Yale. 我在耶鲁大学时是后备中尉
[1:19:43] Good for you, Lieutenant. 很好,中尉
[1:19:49] Is the radio still down? 无线电仍不通
[1:19:51] Afraid so. Your chopper will be refuelled in two minutes. 对,你的直升机两分钟内入好油
[1:19:55] I wish I were going with you. 希望能与你一起去
[1:19:57] Captain, what exactly are you looking for? 上尉 你究竟在找什么?
[1:20:00] Tracks. 火车
[1:20:01] As in railroad tracks. 铁路路轨
[1:20:03] Deak knows you’ll cover every inch of asphalt north of here. 狄坚知道你留意各公路
[1:20:05] I’ll bet 20 bucks that nuke is on a train. 我敢打赌20元 核弹在… 某一列火车上
[1:20:10] Let’s see the map. All right. Salt Lake is northwest of here. 看地图 盐湖城在西北方
[1:20:12] These tracks curve east first. -Why would he do that? 而路轨在城之外向东转 为什么他这样做?
[1:20:16] -He’s not going to Salt Lake. 他不是去盐湖城
[1:20:20] But you found the radiology tag from the hospital. 那是最近的医院,你找到线索
[1:20:23] That’s what’s been bothering me. I think he planted it. 那是他有意留下扰乱视线的
[1:20:26] He wanted whoever found it to think that’s where he was heading. 让人以为他会去那里
[1:20:30] -He’s doing a rope-a-dope! -He’s doing a what? 声东击西 什么?
[1:20:34] Rope-a-dope. You know? It’s a boxing term. Ali and Foreman in Zaire? 声东击西,你不知道?拳术技巧记得阿里和福里曼的比赛吗?
[1:20:40] Captain, I know what it is. What’s your point? 上尉 我知道那场比赛,直接说出你的看法吧,
[1:20:44] If everything he shows us says west, he’s actually heading east. 他如说向西,就是向东
[1:20:47] Denver. 丹佛市
[1:20:51] You said you had Salt Lake sealed up pretty tight. 你说已封锁盐湖城
[1:20:53] What’s gonna hurt if we check out Denver? 不妨到丹佛市查一查
[1:21:15] -Shepherd! -Hey, Deak! -席佛! -嘿,狄坚!
[1:21:17] -Any trouble with the train crew? -They went like lambs. 火车人员有没有麻烦? 没有,他们很听话
[1:21:20] Good. Let’s get that satellite dish wired in. 好,驳卫星天线吧
[1:21:23] -Already done. -Excellent! 驳好 好极
[1:21:26] With this remote you can shut the bomb down face to face,… .. or you can dial it in over the link. 用这遥控器,既可直接控制核弹 也可透过天线控制
[1:21:31] All right, let’s close this deal. 非常好 我们来速战速决吧
[1:21:34] Shepherd, I want to be airborne in five minutes. 席佛 我想五分钟内使用直升机
[1:21:36] Kelly, contact Washington and tell them the bomb’s going to Denver. 基利,接通华盛顿 告诉他们核弹正运往丹佛 然后接通日内瓦
[1:21:40] Then contact Geneva. When the money’s there, I’ll shut down our puppy. 钱送到便关上时间掣
[1:21:44] Smile, boys! We’re about to retire! 开心点 我们快发达了
[1:21:47] Let’s get this bird unwrapped! 启动这直升机
[1:22:24] We haven’t met. I’m Max! 我们没见过 我叫马克思
[1:22:35] You probably thought I was a computer nerd. 你也许以为我是电脑痴
[1:22:39] Wrong! 错
[1:22:41] I was a Navy SEAL, lady. 我以前是海军特击队精英 女士
[1:22:42] You should see what I can do… with just my thumb. 想知道我能做些什么? 留意我的手指
[1:23:40] You just saved me $3 million. I owe you one. 你刚替我省了三百万元 我欠你个人情
[1:23:44] Shoot yourself. We’ll call it square. 射杀自己吧,这才更省钱
[1:23:46] Whoa! Attitude! 有胆色
[1:23:51] Now, where’s my little buddy Hale? 我的小兄弟希尔呢?
[1:23:54] He left you alone, didn’t he? 留下你一个 是吗?
[1:23:57] Well, that’s his speed -100% pussy. 这就是他 百分百的孬种
[1:24:00] He’s got more guts than you think. 你错了,他胆色过人
[1:24:06] But would he have enough guts to eat a bullet… 他够胆接我一枪吗? 在他帮某人蒸发一整座城市之前
[1:24:09] .. before he’d help someone vaporise a whole city? 他一定是溜了
[1:24:13] I think he’d fold. But not you. 你不同
[1:24:14] I think you’ve got more guts than he does. 比他有胆得多
[1:24:17] I think you’d eat a bullet. 我猜够胆接我一枪
[1:24:25] Let’s find out! 试试看
[1:24:29] Now, press four… 按4
[1:24:39] I said push four. 我叫你按4
[1:24:44] Go ahead. 快,按4
[1:24:54] Ah… Four. Eight. Seven. Go ahead. 4、8、7,快
[1:25:08] -7 -Please… -Seven. -别这样
[1:25:15] Starting at ground zero and moving out in concentric circles,… .. we have, in terms of immediate effect,… .. 100% fatalities to 30 miles,… .. 由原爆地以同心圆向外扩展…影响是三十英里内人畜全亡
[1:25:27] 90% at 40 miles, dropping roughly 10% for every 10 miles after that. Two. One. Enter. Enter… 四十英里内则九成 以后每远离十英里杀伤力降低一成 2,1,输入,输入
[1:25:43] We estimate… .. 250,000 dead on impact,… 据估计… 二十五万人直接死亡…
[1:25:49] .. with another quarter million projected within the year. 一年内再有二十五万人死亡
[1:25:56] Enter. 输入…
[1:25:57] Come on. Just push Enter 只要按输入…
[1:25:59] and it’s done. 就完事
[1:26:05] Which is it gonna be, hm? 是按?还是要受死? [取消]
[1:26:13] You know, to tell the truth, I thought you were gonna fold. 说实在的 我以为你不敢做
[1:26:18] Well, I’m dead either way,… 反正按不按都要死
[1:26:21] .. so do it yourself, asshole. 你自己按吧,蠢材
[1:26:26] Open the door. 开门
[1:26:33] Night-night, honey! 晚安 亲爱的
[1:27:19] Cover me! 掩护我
[1:27:20] Good luck! 祝好运
[1:27:28] Bring it in! 飞近
[1:27:53] Gimme your hand! 手给我
[1:28:08] Okay! You can come! 你来了
[1:28:16] Get me down there now! 近一点
[1:28:31] Let’s give those guys a haircut! 用机翼给他们剪发
[1:28:40] Shit! 该死!
[1:28:41] Get down! 趴下!
[1:28:53] Freeze! 别动
[1:29:24] Wow! That was a first for me, too! 我第一次那样做
[1:30:36] This is where you two get off! 这里就是你们的葬身之地
[1:31:33] -We’re leaving now! -Yes, sir! 我们走
[1:31:37] -Where’s Shepherd? -He should be here. -席佛呢? -应该在这里的 找他
[1:31:56] Cut the power! 截断电力 [启动]
[1:32:15] Goddamn you, Hale! 希尔,去死吧
[1:32:22] We’ll never get clear in time. We need to shut down the nuke. 我们未离安全地,核弹便先爆炸
[1:32:26] You hear me? You need to disarm it! 听见没有 要阻止核弹爆炸
[1:32:28] Find Hale! 找希尔
[1:32:55] Oh, God! Your shoulder… 天,你肩头…
[1:32:58] Help me offwith this! 帮我脱下
[1:33:00] Oh, God! 噢,天
[1:33:04] [取消]
[1:33:20] No matter what happens, this train can’t make it to the city. 不管怎样,不能让这火车入城 那么…
[1:33:25] You stay here and uncouple the car. I’m gonna go after Deakins. 你分开火车头与车卡 我去追Deakins
[1:33:32] I’ll see you soon. You promise? 再见 不见不散?
[1:33:53] Fuck ’em ifthey can’t take ajoke. 妈的 看他们还笑得出来 [重新设定]
[1:34:05] What the fuck are you doin’! 你他妈的在干什么?
[1:34:32] Shut that son of a bitch down! Now! 他奶奶的 快关上,快
[1:34:35] This ain’t what I signed on for! 这样做与原来计划不符
[1:34:37] I’m not ready to die! Not for you! 我不想死,更不会陪你死
[1:34:40] Everybody dies, Kelly. I’m as good a reason as any. 人人都要死 基利 要死得有价值
[1:34:48] Come on! Come on! 别这样
[1:34:54] Hale! 希尔!
[1:34:58] Incoming! 我来了
[1:35:28] Come on out, Deak! It’s over! 出来,狄坚 你走投无路
[1:35:52] You lose. 你输了
[1:35:54] I’ve still got my finger on the trigger. 我的手指放在摇控器上
[1:35:56] That’s the remote trigger. You see, if I press this button here,… 这是远程遥控器
[1:35:58] .. you lose. 我一按这里,你就完蛋
[1:36:03] And if I push this button,… 若我按这掣…
[1:36:06] .. the weapon is disarmed. 核弹便不会爆炸
[1:36:09] Why don’t you disarm it, then? 别让核弹爆炸
[1:36:12] I’m not in the mood. Now, get rid ofyour weapon. 别惹我生气 现在 放下武器
[1:36:17] Get rid ofyour weapon! 放下
[1:36:21] Come on!Attaboy! 这才像话
[1:36:27] You can shut it down. You just have to come and get it. 你来关上核弹时间掣,来吧
[1:36:31] And $20 that I took from you last night… 这20元 昨晚从你手得到的 我打赌…
[1:36:35] .. says that you won’t. 你不敢来
[1:36:41] You’re out ofyour mind! 你真的疯了
[1:36:43] Yeah! Ain’t it cool? 不错,精彩吗?
[1:36:44] I’m serious, Deak. Your mind has gone offthe map. 我得说 狄坚 你脑筋大大的有问题
[1:36:47] Maybe, but I’m still gonna kick your ass. 可能是,但我仍会打得你屁滚尿流
[1:37:03] You’re bleeding, aren’t ya? Well, that’s good! 你有伤 哈哈 这回可好
[1:37:05] Let’s see ifwe can’t get any more out, all righty? 看你还可流多少血
[1:38:02] Used to be, every fight went to a knockout. 以前的拳赛是要一方打晕才终止
[1:38:04] You know what a knockout feels like? 知道晕倒的滋味吗?
[1:38:26] Your brain presses against your skull and it feels like this! 脑袋紧压着头骨,就是晕倒的感觉
[1:39:21] Does it feel like that? 有这感觉吗?
[1:41:31] I win. 我赢了
[1:41:32] Sir, please turn around. 请转身
[1:42:00] My name’s Riley Hale. 我叫韦利·希尔
[1:42:03] Terry Carmichael. 我叫泰莉·卡迈柯
[1:42:06] Pleased to meet you.You know, you’re still under arrest, Captain. 幸会上尉 你仍然是我阶下囚,真的
[1:42:11] Oh, yeah? I guess you’d better take me in. 最好是送我入狱
1996年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Sleepy Hollow(断头谷)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Father of the Bride Part II(新岳父大人之三喜临门)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme