| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | So it has been quite a journey, | 的确是段潮起潮落的人生路 | 
| [00:04] | but through it all, the key for me has been bravery | 但自始至终 支持我走下去最大动力是勇气 | 
| [00:07] | and the deep-down knowledge | 以及在内心深处我坚信 | 
| [00:09] | that I am better than everyone else. | 我比所有人都强 | 
| [00:13] | Uh, I’m sorry, Jillian, what was your question? | 抱歉 吉利安 你的问题是什么来着 | 
| [00:16] | I asked Max where she was born. | 我问麦克斯是在哪里出生的 | 
| [00:19] | The Peekaboo Lounge on I-90. | 90号洲际公路的躲猫猫酒吧 | 
| [00:22] | My mom was on the pole | 我妈在舞台的钢管上时 | 
| [00:23] | when I popped out and said, “Peekaboo.” | 我从她下面跑出来 然后说”找到你啦” | 
| [00:26] | So your movie, The Princess and the Ponzi, | 你的电影《庞氏公主》 | 
| [00:28] | has Oscar buzz… | 有获奥斯卡的希望呢 | 
| [00:30] | for sound editing, but still. | 虽然是最佳音效剪辑 但还是很棒啊 | 
| [00:32] | Who will you be wearing to the premiere? | 你们打算穿谁家的礼服去首映会呢 | 
| [00:34] | Well, Jillian, the top is from | 吉利安 我的上衣来自 | 
| [00:36] | the 7-Eleven lost and found, | 便利商店的失物招领处 | 
| [00:38] | and the jeans I won in a knife fight, | 牛仔裤是我跟人拿刀对砍的战利品 | 
| [00:40] | so I didn’t get specifics. | 所以我也不知道是谁家的 | 
| [00:42] | Stylist to the stars Brad Goreski reached out. | 明星造型师布莱德·格雷斯基找我了 | 
| [00:46] | He’s a fashion policeman, | 他是个时尚警察 | 
| [00:46] | 好莱坞知名造型师 也是电视节目《时尚警察》的主持人 | |
| [00:48] | the only kind of policeman Max hasn’t been arrested by. | 这是唯一一种还未逮捕过麦克斯的警察呢 | 
| [00:51] | Anyway, our dessert bar is catering the premiere. | 我们甜品酒吧将会承办首映会的餐饮 | 
| [00:54] | We are really coming into our own. | 我们真的是越来越能自食其力了 | 
| [00:56] | Girls… | 姑娘们 | 
| [00:57] | Oh, speaking of coming into your own, | 说到慢慢长大[自食其果] | 
| [00:59] | this is Han. | 这位是阿憨 | 
| [01:01] | Are you coming to work today? | 你们俩今天有打算来上班吗 | 
| [01:03] | Or should I just write down wrong orders for customers myself? | 还是我该自己来 直接写错客人的点餐就好 | 
| [01:06] | Han, can’t you see we’re in the middle | 阿憨 你看不见我们正在 | 
| [01:07] | of a press interview for my movie? | 接受我大电影的新闻采访吗 | 
| [01:10] | You can’t just ignore me. | 别无视我啊 | 
| [01:11] | I’m not the advice of your court-appointed lawyer. | 我又不是你们法院指派律师给的建议 | 
| [01:15] | Sounds like you guys are busy. | 听起来你们有很多事情忙 | 
| [01:16] | The movie, running this bar, | 宣传这部电影 经营这间酒吧 | 
| [01:18] | and working for that man too. | 还要给那个男人打工 | 
| [01:20] | Man, right? | 是男人 对吧 | 
| [01:21] | With us blowing up as we are, | 我们事业越来越蒸蒸日上 | 
| [01:23] | Max and I are phasing out the diner | 我跟麦克斯也会慢慢挥别餐厅 | 
| [01:25] | and deodorant that’s hot to the touch. | 以及摸起来会烫的体香剂 | 
| [01:28] | It burns the stink away. I’m not giving that up. | 它能把臭味都烧掉 我才不要挥别它 | 
| [01:33] | Well, that was…five hours. | 很高兴聊了…五个小时 | 
| [01:37] | Uh, see you at the premiere. | 首映会上见 | 
| [01:40] | Wait, we’re phasing out the diner? | 等等 我们要挥别餐厅吗 | 
| [01:42] | I have really gotta stop falling asleep immediately | 看来我以后真的不可以你一开口 | 
| [01:44] | whenever you speak. | 就秒睡了 | 
| [01:46] | Max, think about it. Why– | 麦克斯 你自己想想嘛 为啥… | 
| [01:59] | Han, we need to talk to you. | 阿憨 我们需要跟你谈谈 | 
| [02:01] | Yeah, we’re not happy about it either. | 是的 跟你说话我们也很郁闷 | 
| [02:04] | Best-case scenario, | 毕竟最好的情况 | 
| [02:05] | we wouldn’t have seen you at all today. | 是本可以今天一天都不见到你 | 
| [02:08] | Oh, good, a talk. | 棒呆了 谈话呢 | 
| [02:09] | Let me save you the trouble and just start crying. | 我帮你们省点功夫 直接开始哭吧 | 
| [02:13] | Han, we are phasing the diner out of our lives. | 阿憨 我们要慢慢将餐厅从我们生活中挥别 | 
| [02:16] | I have a stylist now. | 我现在是有造型师的人了 | 
| [02:18] | This is our two weeks’ notice, | 这是我们的提前两周离职通知 | 
| [02:20] | and we need this week off to get ready for the premiere. | 我们这周还需要请假来准备参加首映会 | 
| [02:22] | I mentioned I have a stylist, right? | 我说过我有造型师了对吧 | 
| [02:24] | So you leave me high and dry? | 所以就这么抛下我[嗨干]吗 | 
| [02:26] | I’m always high and dry around you. | 在你身边我永远都又嗨又”干” | 
| [02:30] | Han, we got Bobby’s sister, Denise, to cover for us, | 阿憨 我们请了鲍比的姐姐来代班 | 
| [02:32] | and she’s already late. | 而且她已经迟到了 | 
| [02:33] | It’ll be like we never left. | 跟我们在时一模一样吧 | 
| [02:37] | Whoo, sorry I’m sweaty and late. | 一身大汗还迟到 真是抱歉 | 
| [02:39] | I tried to parkour my way here. | 我试了用跑酷的方式赶来这里 | 
| [02:42] | Then I met the business end of a parking meter. | 然后我跟停车收费器亲密接触了 | 
| [02:46] | Basically, I broke my vagina. | 简单来说就是撞坏了我的”洞洞” | 
| [02:49] | Where can I get a big Ziploc bag full of ice? | 我能去哪里弄到一大袋冰块呢 | 
| [02:53] | Uh…here. | 我这有 | 
| [02:56] | I was keeping my kidney in it. | 我本来用它来保存我的肾 | 
| [03:02] | Now, Bobby, before stylist to the stars | 鲍比 在明星造型师 | 
| [03:05] | Brad Goreski gets here, | 布莱德·格雷斯基到之前 | 
| [03:07] | we just need to do a little work | 我们需要下点功夫 | 
| [03:09] | to fix up your clothes, your hair, your face. | 改善一下你的服装 发型 脸蛋 | 
| [03:10] | Also, your walk’s not great. | 你走路姿势也不行 | 
| [03:13] | How’s my run? | 那我跑步姿势如何 | 
| [03:14] | ‘Cause I feel like doing it right now. | 因为我现在就挺想跑的 | 
| [03:17] | If you want to play stylist, help Denise. | 如果你想当造型师 就去帮帮丹妮斯 | 
| [03:19] | She tucks her sweater in– | 她会把毛衣紮进… | 
| [03:20] | to her socks. | 袜子里 | 
| [03:23] | Oh, Denise isn’t invited to the premiere. | 丹妮斯并没有获邀去参加首映会 | 
| [03:26] | I can’t run the risk of being embarrassed by someone. | 我不想冒搬石头砸自己脚的风险 | 
| [03:28] | I mean, Earl already asked if he could bring | 厄尔已经问过我可不可以带 | 
| [03:30] | his sleeping bag and his shopping cart. | 他的睡袋还有购物手推车来了 | 
| [03:35] | We get it, Earl, you’re rich. | 够了 厄尔 我们知道你有钱 | 
| [03:39] | Uh, my dress is by Beddy Spready. | 我的礼服出自设计师创·丹 | 
| [03:44] | It’s a bedspread. | 就是床单的意思 | 
| [03:48] | Oh, my God, Brad Goreski! | 天啊 布莱德·格雷斯基 | 
| [03:51] | Well, I can’t prove it, | 我无法证明我是 | 
| [03:52] | because someone just stole my wallet outside. | 因为我刚在外面被人偷了钱包 | 
| [03:56] | All right, I gotta go get a suit | 好啦 我去搞套西装 | 
| [03:58] | after I get my… | 不过得先… | 
| [03:59] | eyelashes highlighted? Seriously? | 刷睫毛吗 你不是吧 | 
| [04:02] | Love you. | 爱你啦 | 
| [04:05] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [04:07] | Good call on the eyelashes. | 睫毛的事很正确 | 
| [04:13] | First time there’s been a better rack than mine in the apartment. | 这公寓里第一次有比我更强的胸[衣架] | 
| [04:17] | Okay, these are the choices. | 这些是你们的候选礼服 | 
| [04:20] | They’re on loan from the top designers, | 都是从顶级设计师那里借的 | 
| [04:22] | and if you hurt them, | 如果弄坏了衣服 | 
| [04:24] | those bitches will hunt you down. | 那些疯婆子会追杀你到天涯海角 | 
| [04:26] | Well, if Federal Marshal Tommy Lee Jones | 如果连《美国警察》汤米·李·琼斯 | 
| [04:29] | couldn’t find me, good luck. | 都找不到我 她们就算了吧 | 
| [04:32] | That’s a brand-new Zac Posen. | 这件是设计师扎克·珀森的新作 | 
| [04:35] | He gave it to me as a favor, | 他是帮忙我才借给我的 | 
| [04:36] | because we share a time share and a love of Cher. | 我们共同分享分时房产和对雪儿的爱 | 
| [04:40] | Over share? | 分享过度了吗 | 
| [04:42] | You got anything over there | 你那边有礼服是 | 
| [04:43] | I won’t have to shave my pits for? | 我不需要刮腋毛就能穿的吗 | 
| [04:46] | Hmm, hold on. | 你等等 | 
| [04:47] | Let me sniff around | 我找一下 | 
| [04:48] | for Shailene Woodley’s SAG Awards dress. | 谢琳·伍德蕾参加演员工会奖穿的那条裙子 | 
| [04:53] | Oh, my God, I love it. | 天啊 我好喜欢这条 | 
| [04:55] | Oh, good eye. | 眼光真好 | 
| [04:57] | That’s a $10,000 dress. | 这条裙子价值一万美元 | 
| [05:00] | And that’s why it looks so lost | 这就是为什么它在这间公寓里 | 
| [05:02] | and afraid in this apartment. | 看起来是如此迷茫与害怕 | 
| [05:05] | $10,000? | 一万块 | 
| [05:07] | I can own and operate an Old Navy for that. | 这价钱够我开一家平价服饰店了 | 
| [05:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [05:13] | Did someone call fashion 911? | 有人打了时尚报警专线吗 | 
| [05:15] | The fashion police are here! | 时尚警察在这里呢 | 
| [05:18] | Well, this is embarrassing. | 被认出来好尴尬 | 
| [05:21] | Yes, I’m celebrity stylist Brad Goreski. | 是啦 我就是明星造型师布莱德·格雷斯基 | 
| [05:25] | Oh, see, I thought you were Melissa Rivers. | 抱歉 我还以为你是女主持梅丽莎 | 
| [05:30] | Yeah, ’cause you guys have very similar jaws. | 你们两个的下巴很像 | 
| [05:36] | Hey, do you style babies? | 你帮婴儿做造型吗 | 
| [05:40] | ‘Cause I want Barbara to be discovered | 我想让芭芭拉在首映会 | 
| [05:42] | at the movie premiere. | 被人发掘 | 
| [05:44] | The only baby I style is Kanye West. | 我唯一帮做造型的婴儿是坎耶·韦斯特 | 
| [05:44] | 知名饶舌歌手 也是名媛金·卡戴珊的老公 常在网上有幼稚撕逼言论 | |
| [05:49] | Wait, are you sure you’re not Melissa Rivers? | 等等 你真的不是梅丽莎·里弗斯吗 | 
| [05:58] | Max, this is my reintroduction into high society, | 麦克斯 这是我再度回归上流社会 | 
| [06:01] | and you had to bring ribs for the limo? | 你非得带着肋排上豪车吗 | 
| [06:04] | Somebody obviously was never in a Pitbull video. | 某人明显没拍过嘻哈斗牛梗的音乐录影带 | 
| [06:08] | Doesn’t look like we’re going anywhere in this traffic. | 这车感觉还得堵好一段时间 | 
| [06:10] | I’ll take a road rib. | 给我来根肋排 | 
| [06:13] | Max, if you get that red wine near me, | 麦克斯 你敢把红酒拿靠近我身边 | 
| [06:15] | I will start singing songs from Funny Girl, | 我就开始唱音乐剧《滑稽女郎》的歌 | 
| [06:17] | and I will not stop. | 而且绝对不停下 | 
| [06:20] | Can I some of that “Deal with Caroline” juice? | 能给我来点”喝了才能忍卡洛琳”果汁吗 | 
| [06:26] | Max, that’s your third sigh. | 麦克斯 这是你第三声叹气了 | 
| [06:29] | Is my makeup not perfect? | 是我的妆不够完美吗 | 
| [06:31] | Do even my sighs have to be about you? | 就连我叹的气都得跟你有关吗 | 
| [06:34] | Well, it is my night. | 毕竟今晚我是主角嘛 | 
| [06:36] | I was just thinking how this whole movie thing | 我只是在想这整件电影的事 | 
| [06:38] | started in L.A. with Randy. | 都起源于去洛杉矶见兰迪 | 
| [06:41] | It’s kind of sad he’s not here, | 有点难过他不在这里 | 
| [06:42] | and also, your makeup is a little clowny. | 另外 你的妆有点小丑感 | 
| [06:44] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [06:46] | Yeah, well, Randy’s the only person | 好吧 兰迪是唯一一个 | 
| [06:48] | I’ve ever loved or let love me. | 我爱过 也接受他的爱的人 | 
| [06:51] | How clowny? | 是有多小丑感 | 
| [06:57] | What are you guys doing out there? | 你们在这里干嘛 | 
| [06:59] | We hopped out of our cab, because of the traffic. | 太堵了 我们就下了出租车 | 
| [07:01] | Also, it was on fire. | 还有就是那车着火了 | 
| [07:04] | Well, we’d invite you guys in here, | 我们也很想邀请你们上车 | 
| [07:06] | but the windows keep going up on their own. | 但这车窗不停地自己关上了 | 
| [07:20] | You don’t think that limo driver’s | 你觉得那个豪车司机 | 
| [07:22] | gonna eat the rest of my coleslaw, do you? | 应该不会把我剩下的卷心菜沙拉都吃完吧 | 
| [07:24] | Shh, no one says “coleslaw” on a red carpet. | 没人走红毯时说”卷心菜沙拉” | 
| [07:28] | I think you hid it pretty well in the cup holders. | 我觉得你藏在杯座里藏得很妙 | 
| [07:30] | Oh, my God. Look at all this. | 天啊 看看这里 | 
| [07:32] | Oh, good, Caroline Channing. | 太好了 卡洛琳·钱宁 | 
| [07:35] | Stay here. It’s not your time yet. | 乖乖待着 还没到你 | 
| [07:37] | Oh, that’s what the angels said to me | 我把一台自动倾卸卡车 | 
| [07:38] | when I drove that dump truck into the East River. | 开进河里时 天使们也说了这话 | 
| [07:44] | Oh, look, it’s the star of Happy Feet. | 快看 《快乐的大脚》的演员 | 
| [07:46] | Antarctica’s that way. | 南极在那个方向 | 
| [07:48] | No, it’s that way. | 放屁 是那边 | 
| [07:50] | This is exciting. | 好令人兴奋啊 | 
| [07:51] | I haven’t seen this much paparazzi | 我上一次见到那么多狗仔队 | 
| [07:53] | since I was dating Harriet Tubman. | 还是在我跟哈莉特·塔布曼交往那会儿 | 
| [07:57] | You guys must be the Make-A-Wish couple. | 你们是许愿基金会的人[伴侣]吧 | 
| [07:57] | 美国非营利组织 旨在为重病儿童达成心中愿望 从送玩具 旅游 到见自己偶像都有 | |
| [07:59] | Actually, we’re just friends. | 其实我们只是朋友而已 | 
| [08:01] | If I had a wish, he’d be a giant doobie. | 如果我能许愿 我希望他是一根大号大麻烟 | 
| [08:04] | Just keep it moving. | 继续往前走 | 
| [08:05] | It’s the “Kevin Dillon and below” spot. | 这里是给不红明星的位子 | 
| [08:12] | They must all be reloading their cameras. | 他们肯定全部在换新胶卷呢 | 
| [08:15] | Are you trying to say I shouldn’t be seeing | 所以你是说我现在 | 
| [08:17] | all these flashing lights right now? | 眼前不应该看到那么多闪光吗 | 
| [08:22] | Hey, everybody! | 大家安安 | 
| [08:24] | Check out my red carpet dress. | 看看我的红毯礼服 | 
| [08:30] | So, when I said “Red carpet attire,” | 我跟你说”红毯服饰”时 | 
| [08:32] | I meant something–wow. | 指的是… | 
| [08:35] | I vacuumed it myself before we left. | 出门前 我亲自把这块地毯吸了一遍 | 
| [08:38] | It gave me hard wood. | 让我变成了”硬”木地板 | 
| [08:40] | Well, the real star tonight is here. | 今晚真正的大明星来了 | 
| [08:44] | Verne Troyer, where? | 凡尔纳·泰勒吗 在哪里 | 
| [08:46] | No, Barbara. | 不是 是芭芭拉 | 
| [08:49] | Come on, Barbara, let’s make you a star. | 来吧 芭芭拉 来把你变成巨星 | 
| [08:52] | Look, it’s kielbasa, your favorite. | 看 是波兰熏肠 你的最爱 | 
| [09:01] | Hey, everybody! | 大家安安 | 
| [09:04] | It’s baby Barbara. | 这位是芭芭拉宝宝 | 
| [09:12] | Here are some headshots. | 这是大头照 | 
| [09:13] | She’s cute, she’s versatile, | 她长得又萌 又多才多艺 | 
| [09:15] | and like her mother, she can put all ten toes in her mouth. | 像她妈妈 她也能把十根脚趾都放进嘴里 | 
| [09:23] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 | 
| [09:25] | Oh, let’s hold off a minute. | 稍等一下 | 
| [09:27] | Old Hollywood rule: never follow sausage. | 好莱坞金律 别跟着香肠[男人] | 
| [09:32] | – Okay, who’s next? – Oh, I’ll go. | -谁下一个 -我来 | 
| [09:34] | Following sausage is kinda my thing. | 跟着”香肠”是我的专利 | 
| [09:49] | Doesn’t matter what you do if you’re rocking the cleavage. | 天大地大有沟最大 有沟怎么玩都行 | 
| [09:54] | Thanks for lending him clothes. | 谢谢你借他西装 | 
| [09:56] | I told him to get something cool, | 我让他买套酷一点的 | 
| [09:57] | so he bought a short-sleeved suit. | 结果他居然买了套短袖西装 | 
| [10:00] | Yeah, it’s part of the Steven Seagal summer collection. | 那可是来自动作影星斯蒂芬·西格尔夏季服饰系列 | 
| [10:04] | Hey, are we ready? | 我们准备好了吗 | 
| [10:06] | Yeah. | 好了 | 
| [10:08] | You look so handsome. | 你好帅啊 | 
| [10:11] | Let me just fix that hair. | 让我再弄一下你头发 | 
| [10:12] | It’s still doing that thing that I hate. | 它又是我讨厌的那样子了 | 
| [10:15] | Actually, it might just be the shape of your head. | 等等 貌似是你头型的问题 | 
| [10:18] | Walk a little in front of me. | 你在我前面一点走 | 
| [10:19] | I want to share this moment with you, | 我想跟你一起分享此刻 | 
| [10:21] | but I want to do it alone. | 但我想一个人走红毯 | 
| [10:27] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -好的 | 
| [10:29] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, Bobby. | 等等 等等 鲍比 | 
| [10:30] | – No, Bobby–Bobby, wait! – I’m going, I’m going. | -不 鲍比 别走了 -我走着呢 走着呢 | 
| [10:32] | I’m moving as fast as my big misshapen head’ll go. | 带着我奇怪的头型火速离开红毯 | 
| [10:35] | Caroline, you’re unraveling! | 卡洛琳 你要被拆开了 | 
| [10:36] | Bobby, come back! | 鲍比 快回来 | 
| [10:37] | Oh, Bobby, no, I’m serious! | 鲍比 别走 我是说真的 | 
| [10:42] | I can’t believe this is happening! | 我真不敢相信居然发生这种事 | 
| [10:44] | And Bobby’s hair is still sticking up! | 而鲍比那里的头发还是往外翘 | 
| [10:47] | Oh, my God, this is worse than | 额滴神啊 这场面比 | 
| [10:49] | Eric Stonestreet’s nip slip. | 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特露奶还不堪 | 
| [10:56] | Max… | 麦克斯 | 
| [10:59] | Randy. | 兰迪 | 
| [11:01] | Max. | 麦克斯 | 
| [11:03] | I’d… love to stay and talk, | 我…非常想留下来跟你聊聊 | 
| [11:06] | but I just remembered I have to run away. | 可我刚想起来我得赶紧跑 | 
| [11:15] | Brad, a little help? | 布莱德 帮帮忙呗 | 
| [11:17] | You’re on your own. | 你自己收拾这个烂摊子吧 | 
| [11:27] | Stupid showing up at movies, | 跟个白痴一样出现在首映会 | 
| [11:29] | like, “Oh, surprise, Max, I’m here.” | 一副”惊喜吧 麦克斯 我也在” | 
| [11:39] | Sorry, we’re closed. | 不好意思 我们不营业 | 
| [11:41] | You ran out of there so fast, | 你刚才跑太快了 | 
| [11:42] | you trampled that strange exotic bird. | 踩到了那只奇怪的外国鸟 | 
| [11:46] | 气质独特的英国著名女演员 曾饰演《奇异博士》中的古一法师 | |
| [11:46] | That was Tilda Swinton, and I apologized. | 那是蒂尔达·斯文顿 而且我也道歉了 | 
| [11:50] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 | 
| [11:52] | I followed you. | 我跟踪[粉]你了 | 
| [11:54] | You could’ve just poked me on Facebook. | 你可以在脸书上戳我一下告诉我啊 | 
| [11:58] | Rather poke you in person. | 我更想亲自”戳”你一下 | 
| [12:02] | So…you gonna give me a drink? | 你要给我来杯喝的吗 | 
| [12:05] | Are you gonna give me a reason you’re here? | 你要告诉我你为什么来这里吗 | 
| [12:07] | Are you gonna give me a reason you’re so beautiful? | 你要告诉我你为什么这么美丽动人吗 | 
| [12:09] | Are you gonna give me a reason– | 你要告诉我你为什么… | 
| [12:10] | okay, fine, I’ll give you a drink. | 算了 我给你倒一杯就是了 | 
| [12:16] | I just got over you. | 我好不容易忘了你 | 
| [12:17] | What do you want from me? | 你还想要我怎么样 | 
| [12:21] | I want to be with you. | 我想跟你在一起 | 
| [12:27] | Oh, please! | 得了吧 | 
| [12:30] | You think you can just come in here in your suit | 你觉得西装革履地出现在这里 | 
| [12:33] | and be like, “Uh, I wanna be with you, Max.” | 说一句”我想跟你在一起 麦克斯”就行了吗 | 
| [12:37] | You say you love me, | 你还说你爱我 | 
| [12:38] | you say you can’t live without me, | 说你没有我活不下去 | 
| [12:40] | and then you go and live without me. | 结果呢 没有我你还是活得好好的 | 
| [12:43] | You, sir, are unreliable. | 先生 你满嘴跑火车 | 
| [12:46] | Max, I miss you. | 麦克斯 我想你 | 
| [12:48] | Every time I see Cheeto dust | 每次看见手指残留的奇多芝士粉 | 
| [12:50] | or a girl wearing flip-flops in an expensive restaurant, | 或看见在高级餐厅里穿夹脚拖的女生 | 
| [12:52] | I tear up. | 我都会潸然泪下 | 
| [12:53] | Oh, really? | 是吗 | 
| [12:55] | I thought you said long-distance relationships didn’t work. | 你不是说过异地恋行不通吗 | 
| [12:58] | Not gonna be long distance anymore. | 不会再相隔两地了 | 
| [13:00] | What about your firm in L.A.? | 你洛杉矶的公司怎么办 | 
| [13:01] | We just opened offices in New York. | 我们刚在纽约成立了分部 | 
| [13:04] | Where are they? | 都在哪儿啊 | 
| [13:07] | Two blocks from my new apartment I just got. | 就在离我新公寓两个街区的地方 | 
| [13:10] | Well, where’s your dog? | 那你的狗在哪儿 | 
| [13:11] | Doesn’t he have season tickets to the Lakers? | 它舍得它湖人队的赛季联票吗 | 
| [13:14] | He and Jack Nicholson got in a fight. | 他跟杰克·尼科尔森打了一架 | 
| [13:17] | Well, what about all that stuff you said | 你之前说过的话你都忘了吗 | 
| [13:18] | about us being in different places in our lives? | 你说我们生活不同所处的位置也不同 | 
| [13:21] | I want to be in your place. | 我想处在你的位置 | 
| [13:24] | What about that thing you said | 你还说过你不喜欢 | 
| [13:25] | about the way I eat noodles? | 我吃面条的方式 | 
| [13:29] | I’m working on that. | 我正努力接纳 | 
| [13:32] | Max, I’ve been crazy about you since the moment I met you. | 麦克斯 自从遇见你那一刻我就为爱痴狂 | 
| [13:35] | I don’t want to live without you. | 我不能没有你 | 
| [13:37] | – Oh, really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [13:40] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 | 
| [13:50] | Max George Black… | 麦克斯·乔治·布莱克 | 
| [13:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [14:01] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [14:04] | Wait, what? | 等下 你说什么 | 
| [14:08] | Caroline can really put you to sleep | 无论是在电影中还是现实中 | 
| [14:09] | on and off the screen, huh? | 卡洛琳都能让你呼呼大睡 对吧 | 
| [14:13] | Here, here. | 来 吃一口 | 
| [14:14] | Oh, she doesn’t even like her desserts. | 她甚至不喜欢卡洛琳的甜点 | 
| [14:18] | Well, at least you got a nap out of it, right, Barbara? | 至少你小睡了一觉 对吧 芭芭拉 | 
| [14:22] | You were the one who was drooling pretty hard in there. | 那个睡得口水流一地的人是你吧 | 
| [14:26] | You know what? After seeing that snoozer, | 不过在看完那部让人打瞌睡的电影 | 
| [14:29] | I don’t want Barbara to have any part of Hollywood. | 我完全不想让芭芭拉踏入好莱坞了 | 
| [14:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [14:34] | You know, she can be something important, | 她可以成为大人物 | 
| [14:37] | like a realtor. | 比如房产经纪人 | 
| [14:42] | All right, | 好了 | 
| [14:43] | I stitched it up with a rubber band | 我用橡皮筋把裙子缝起来 | 
| [14:45] | and a fisherman’s knot right there. | 还在这里系了个渔夫结 | 
| [14:48] | Yeah, Steven Seagal has a dress just like that. | 没错 斯蒂芬·西格尔有一条一模一样的裙子 | 
| [14:52] | Bobby, how am I gonna pay for this dress I ruined? | 鲍比 我怎么赔得起这条被弄坏的裙子 | 
| [14:56] | Do you have $10,000? | 你有一万块吗 | 
| [14:58] | I can give you $4 | 我可以给你四块钱 | 
| [14:59] | and make you another fisherman’s knot. | 然后再帮你多系个渔夫结 | 
| [15:01] | I just really want you to know | 我只想让你知道 | 
| [15:02] | that I am sorry for the way I’ve been acting. | 我对我之前的所作所为感到抱歉 | 
| [15:05] | Look, I know. | 我懂 | 
| [15:06] | You have been really nervous about today, | 你之前一直为今天焦虑不已 | 
| [15:08] | and it brought out what I hope is the worst in you. | 也因此引出了我希望已经是你最差的那一面 | 
| [15:11] | I’ll just say yes. | 我就顺水推舟说是吧 | 
| [15:13] | Anyway, none of that superficial stuff matters. | 总而言之 这些外在的东西都不重要 | 
| [15:17] | What matters is that I love you, | 重要的是我爱你 | 
| [15:20] | and I owe $10,000 for this dress. | 以及我得赔这裙子一万块 | 
| [15:23] | Just a heads-up. I see London, I see… | 给你提个醒 我看见伦敦 我看见… | 
| [15:23] | 小孩子用来提醒对方内裤外露时说的话 原句是”我看见伦敦 我看见法国 我看见了你内裤” | |
| [15:26] | Your whole left butt cheek is out. | 你左半边屁股全露出来了 | 
| [15:29] | I may have a solution to your $10,000 problem. | 我或许有办法能解决你一万块的赔偿 | 
| [15:33] | I am not going in on | 我才不会跟你 | 
| [15:34] | that Little Caesar’s franchise with you. | 一起合伙加盟小凯撒披萨店 | 
| [15:37] | We’d be making more than pizza, I’ll tell you that. | 我告诉你 我们到时候做的不仅仅是披萨 | 
| [15:40] | Look, I’m flush with cash now | 听着 我现在手里有大量现金 | 
| [15:42] | that they’ve stopped making Dr. Who figurines. | 因为神秘博士的手办停产了 | 
| [15:45] | How about if I pay for the dress, | 我帮你赔偿这裙子怎么样 | 
| [15:47] | you and Max can pay me back by working at the diner? | 你和麦克斯就留在餐厅继续打工抵债 | 
| [15:52] | Han, yes. | 阿憨 我愿意 | 
| [15:54] | Thank you for not making me beg for my job back. | 谢谢你没让我去求你把工作要回来 | 
| [15:57] | You would’ve begged? | 你本来会求我吗 | 
| [16:07] | Well, I should walk off this boner. | 我去走走 打消”升起来”的歪念 | 
| [16:13] | Wait, I mean, go get Earl out of here. | 我是说 去带厄尔离开这里 | 
| [16:16] | He’s pitching his idea for | 他在向著名大导演 | 
| [16:18] | The Black Lincoln to Scorsese, | 竭力推销电影”黑人林肯”的想法 | 
| [16:20] | and by Scorsese, I mean a plant. | 而他对话的那位大导演是一棵植物 | 
| [16:24] | Yo, think about it, Marty. | 好好考虑一下吧 大导演 | 
| [16:30] | Bobby, I felt bad about not inviting Denise, | 鲍比 我很内疚没有邀请丹妮斯来 | 
| [16:32] | so I texted her during the movie. | 所以看电影时我给她发短信了 | 
| [16:34] | Hopefully, she’ll be smart enough | 希望她够聪明 | 
| [16:35] | to change out of her diner uniform, | 把服务生的制服换了再过来 | 
| [16:37] | and there she is, and, no, she wasn’t. | 她来了 看来还是不够聪明 | 
| [16:41] | It’s not usually this red. | 通常没这么红 | 
| [16:43] | I burned it on the grill. | 被烧烤架烫红了 | 
| [16:46] | So the worst part of the night’s not over. | 所以今晚最糟糕的部分还没结束 | 
| [16:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [16:51] | It’s retro, it’s now, | 既复古 又现代 | 
| [16:54] | it’s a little tomato-saucy, | 还有一点番茄酱 | 
| [16:56] | but it works. | 但这造型可以 | 
| [16:57] | I spilled spaghetti and meatballs on myself. | 我把意面和肉丸撒自己身上了 | 
| [17:01] | You have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 | 
| [17:03] | No. | 没有 | 
| [17:04] | Don’t worry, we can find a third. | 别担心 我们会找到”三人行”的第三人 | 
| [17:10] | It’s from Max. It says, | 麦克斯发短信给我说 | 
| [17:12] | “Meet me at the dessert bar. It’s an emergency.” | “速来甜品酒吧 有紧急情况” | 
| [17:15] | She never says something’s an emergency. | 她从来不会说某事是紧急情况 | 
| [17:17] | She came to work with a knife in her head. | 有一次她来上班时 头上插了一把刀都没说 | 
| [17:26] | Max, where did you go? | 麦克斯 你去哪儿了 | 
| [17:28] | You missed everything. | 你错过了一切 | 
| [17:29] | And as hard as I tried, | 我真的已经尽力了 | 
| [17:30] | they wouldn’t give me a second swag bag. | 可他们就是不愿意再给我一个礼包 | 
| [17:33] | And I will not share the Kate Hudson yoga pants. | 礼包里的瑜伽裤我绝不会跟你分享 | 
| [17:37] | You can have them, ’cause I have this! | 那个你留着吧 因为我有这个了 | 
| [17:45] | You stole an engagement ring? | 你居然偷了一个订婚戒指 | 
| [17:49] | Can I come out now? It smells in there. | 我能出来了吗 里面太臭了 | 
| [17:52] | Oh, my God, Randy. | 天啊 兰迪 | 
| [17:53] | Are you upset that Max is engaged? | 麦克斯订婚了你难过吗 | 
| [17:55] | Oh, wait! | 慢着 | 
| [18:01] | Now I know why you wanted to tell her without me. | 我懂为什么你告诉她时要我回避了 | 
| [18:03] | – Back to the smelly room. – No! | -我回里面臭着吧 -别走 | 
| [18:10] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 | 
| [18:12] | This night that was totally about me | 今晚本来我是主角 | 
| [18:14] | is totally about you, and I’m not even jealous! | 现在你成了主角 而我一点儿也不嫉妒 | 
| [18:19] | Oh, my God. Are you moving to L.A.? | 天啊 你要搬去洛杉矶吗 | 
| [18:22] | Different kind of tears coming. | 喜极而泣要变成悲从中来了 | 
| [18:25] | Nope, I’m moving here. | 不会 我搬来这里 | 
| [18:27] | Should’ve done it a long time ago. | 我早就该这么做了 | 
| [18:29] | I’m keeping my name, by the way. | 对了 我不冠夫名 | 
| [18:31] | It’d be weird for people to call me Randy. | 人们如果叫我兰迪 感觉太奇怪了 | 
| [18:34] | See? How can I live without this? | 瞧 生活怎么能少了这个呢 | 
| [18:37] | See, Caroline? You got your wish. | 瞧 卡洛琳 你的愿望成真了 | 
| [18:39] | We’re both with someone. | 我们都有伴侣了 | 
| [18:41] | Looks like I got my wish. | 看来是我的愿望成真了 | 
| [18:42] | We’re not gonna die together. | 我不会跟你孤独终老 | 
| [18:45] | You are more than welcome to die with us. | 非常欢迎你跟我们一起终老 | 
| [18:48] | So I hear you have a boyfriend. | 我听说你有个男朋友 | 
| [18:49] | Yeah, he’ll be right in. | 是啊 他马上就进来 | 
| [18:50] | He’s getting Max’s coleslaw out of the limo. | 他帮麦克斯从豪车里把卷心菜沙拉拿出来 | 
| [18:54] | The driver said he didn’t eat it, | 司机说他没有吃 | 
| [18:55] | but his face is covered in mayonnaise. | 可他脸上沾满了沙拉酱 | 
| [18:59] | Bobby, this is Randy… | 鲍比 这位是兰迪 | 
| [19:01] | – Max’s fiance. – What? | -麦克斯的未婚夫[法语] -什么 | 
| [19:03] | Um, I’ll break up with him if you don’t talk American. | 如果你不说美语 我就立马跟他分手 | 
| [19:10] | – You look familiar. – So do you. | -你看起来好眼熟 -你也是 | 
| [19:15] | You’re that lawyer that | 你就是那个把 | 
| [19:16] | screwed my mother and sister out of that reality show. | 我妈和我姐从真人秀逼走的律师 | 
| [19:21] | – Yeah, it was called… – Move Out, You’re 40. | -对 那节目叫… -“搬出去 40岁大宝宝” | 
| [19:25] | Yeah, we had to fire them ’cause they’re insane. | 我们不得不解除她们的合约 因为她们是疯子 | 
| [19:28] | I’m sorry, are you calling | 不好意思 你刚是把 | 
| [19:29] | my mother and sister insane? | 我妈和我姐称为”疯子”吗 | 
| [19:31] | Oh, not just me. The state of New Jersey. | 不光是我 整个新泽西州都这么说 | 
| [19:36] | Oh, it’s so cute. They know each other. | 真有爱 他们认识彼此 | 
| [19:39] | Let’s take this outside. There’s ladies here. | 咱们到外面解决 里面有女士 | 
| [19:42] | Well, one. | 只有一个 | 
| [19:44] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 | 
| [19:45] | First one you’ve ever had. | 你这辈子第一个好主意 | 
| [19:47] | Okay, that’s it. | 够了 | 
| [19:49] | His mother put a curse on me. | 他妈还诅咒我 | 
| [19:51] | Yeah, and you haven’t found a good parking space since, have you? | 在那之后你就没找到过好车位了 对吧 | 
| [19:53] | Bobby, don’t ruin your suit. We can’t afford it. | 鲍比 别弄坏你的西服 我们赔不起 | 
| [19:56] | Oh, my God, this is terrible. | 天啊 这真是太糟糕了 | 
| [19:59] | Can I see the ring again? | 我能再看一眼戒指吗 | 
| [20:02] | Um, I licked it, and it’s not candy. | 我舔过了 不是糖果做的哦 | 
| [20:13] | Aww, they must’ve made up. | 他们肯定和好了 | 
| [20:14] | They’re hugging. | 他们抱在一起了 | 
| [20:20] | This is not good. | 这不太妙 | 
| [20:22] | And more not good, | 还有更不妙的事 | 
| [20:24] | we still have to work at the diner to pay off my dress. | 为了偿还裙子的钱 我们得留在餐厅继续打工 | 
| [20:26] | Did Bobby’s mother put a curse on us too? | 鲍比的妈妈也诅咒我们了吗 | 
| [20:34] | Is it weird I think that’s a little hot? | 我觉得他俩肉搏有点性感 是不是有点怪 | 
| [20:38] | Let me see the ring again. | 再让我看一眼戒指 |