时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Come on, Max! Class is starting. | 快来 麦克斯 课程要开始啦 |
[00:04] | I saved you a spot next to me. | 我给你预留了我旁边的位置 |
[00:06] | Be right there. Strapping in the girls. | 马上来 等我先把巨乳绑好 |
[00:09] | Lefty’s a little cranky this morning. | 左咪今天有点暴躁 |
[00:12] | Thanks for getting these work out bands | 感谢你把这些健身带 |
[00:14] | out of the Equinox dumpster. | 从健身房的垃圾堆里捡回来 |
[00:16] | I was already in there. | 我当时人都在里面了嘛 |
[00:17] | I had a meeting with my accountant. | 我跟我的会计约在那里见面 |
[00:20] | We’re not doing great, by the way. | 对了 我们生意不太好啊 |
[00:23] | We’re gonna do resistance work with them. | 我们可以用这些健身带做阻力训练 |
[00:26] | I’m already resistant. | 我已经够有阻力了 |
[00:27] | I’m almost at violent. | 我简直都要是暴力了好吗 |
[00:30] | Do what I’m doing. | 跟我做 |
[00:32] | Let my crack stick out? | 露出股沟吗 |
[00:35] | And pulse, and pulse, and pulse. | 屁股动起来 摆动 再摆动 |
[00:38] | Let me just get rid of that pulse for you. | 我来帮你把脉搏[摆动]停下吧 |
[00:40] | Come on, Max, the heart machine at Rite Aid said you were 80 | 别闹了 麦克斯上次药店的机器说 |
[00:43] | and printed you a prescription for a wheelchair. | 你的心脏等同80岁老人 还让你去买轮椅 |
[00:47] | On the count of three. | 数到三开始 |
[00:50] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[00:59] | Is there a bed on me? | 有床压在我身上吗 |
[01:01] | Get my wheelchair. | 把我的轮椅推来 |
[01:15] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[01:17] | Check out Barbara’s new ride. | 快看芭芭拉的新车 |
[01:24] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[01:26] | And not just because Barbara has a luxury SUV before I do. | 而且不单是因为芭芭拉比我先拥有豪华SUV |
[01:35] | Great workout. | 很棒的健身 |
[01:37] | I’m gonna cool down with a bagel. | 我要吃个贝果放松一下 |
[01:40] | No, I just came down here to bring you your mail. | 我下楼只是为了给你送信 |
[01:43] | And Barbara wanted to show off her car | 而芭芭拉想来炫耀她的新车 |
[01:44] | because you girls are poor. | 给你们俩穷光蛋看 |
[01:47] | Overdue cell phone bill, electricity– | 迟交的手机账单 电费… |
[01:50] | Sophie, this mail is from a month ago. | 苏菲 这些信都是上个月的了 |
[01:52] | What? It’s mail, not cottage cheese. | 怎么 信又不怕放 又不像茅屋起司 |
[01:56] | Oh, wait. I think there might be a little cottage cheese in there. | 等等 里面好像是有一点茅屋起司 |
[02:00] | Got any of that for my bagel? | 还有起司能让我沾着贝果吃吗 |
[02:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:04] | The movie they’re making about my life is coming out. | 我的人生大电影要上映了 |
[02:07] | Is it called Good Will Boring? | 名字是叫”天赐无聊”吗 |
[02:10] | And Max, we’re invited to the press junket | 麦克斯 我们被邀请去参加媒体餐会 |
[02:12] | to promote the movie. | 来宣传电影 |
[02:14] | In two days? | 两天后 |
[02:18] | I don’t even think my hair girl could help you in time | 我觉得连我的那位发型师都来不及救你 |
[02:21] | and she’s got three hands. | 而且她有三只手呢 |
[02:24] | Sophie, I hope it’s not too late to RSVP. | 苏菲 希望我们还来得及表示出席 |
[02:27] | I was waiting for some news about the movie. | 我一直在等有关这部电影的消息 |
[02:29] | I thought it went to the wrong person. | 差点以为所托非人呢 |
[02:31] | Like my 20s. | 就像我20多岁的人生 |
[02:33] | Come on, Barbara. Let’s cruise the playground | 走吧 芭芭拉 咱们去游乐场绕街 |
[02:37] | and make fun of babies in Chevy Volts. | 嘲笑开电动车的其他宝宝 |
[02:41] | Uh, can Barbara drop me off at Equinox? | 芭芭拉能顺路放我在健身房下车吗 |
[02:44] | They throw out the expired Clif Bars at 3:30. | 他们会在3点30丢掉过期的能量棒 |
[02:50] | Oh, Han, Max and I have to do press for my movie, | 阿憨 麦克斯跟我得出席我电影的记者会 |
[02:53] | so we can’t work tomorrow. | 所以明天没法上班 |
[02:55] | I get it. Why break your six-year streak? | 能理解 哪能打破您6年的旷工记录呢 |
[02:59] | I guess with all your movie money, | 等你拿到了你电影的钱 |
[03:00] | you two can move on and I can hire two waitresses | 你们能幸福高飞 我也能请两位新的 |
[03:03] | who don’t use my office as a gambling hall. | 不会把我办公室当赌场的服务员 |
[03:06] | Han, Caroline already spent all the movie money | 阿憨 卡洛琳已经把从电影赚来的钱 |
[03:08] | on the dessert bar. | 全投进甜品酒吧了 |
[03:09] | Also, I need your office in 20 minutes. | 另外 20分钟后我要用你的办公室 |
[03:11] | We’re interviewing a new roulette dealer. | 我们要面试新的轮盘赌荷官 |
[03:13] | Well, can you at least tell people | 那你能好歹告诉他们 |
[03:15] | not to put cigarettes out on my family photos? | 别用我的家庭相片熄烟吗 |
[03:18] | There’s a giant hole in my grandma. | 我奶奶都被烧一个大洞了 |
[03:22] | Ooh! They just sent a cast list. | 他们把演员名单发来了 |
[03:24] | Guess who’s playing me? | 猜猜是谁扮演我 |
[03:27] | Tess Walker. | 苔丝·沃克 |
[03:30] | She is a very big– | 她是个很大… |
[03:32] | hold on, let me read what she’s a very big. | 等等 我读一下她大在哪里 |
[03:35] | If it’s big-boobed, they did zero research. | 如果是胸部 那他们真是完全没调查过你 |
[03:40] | Tess is from Australia. She’s a rising star | 她来自澳大利亚 是个冉冉上升的新星 |
[03:42] | and got her start in the romantic comedy G’day Kate. | 出道作品为浪漫喜剧”泥嚎凯特” |
[03:46] | Max, you’re being played by Vanessa Robinson. | 麦克斯 你的角色将由瓦妮莎·罗宾森 |
[03:50] | Not a name, but that’s what they do. | 一个小咖 不是女主都这样 |
[03:54] | Vanessa Robinson? | 瓦妮莎·罗宾森吗 |
[03:55] | She’s on my favorite Disney show, | 她主持我最爱的迪士尼节目 |
[03:57] | That’s So Vanessa Robinson. | “真是太瓦妮莎·罗宾森啦” |
[04:00] | How do they expect a Disney goody-two-shoes to play me? | 他们怎么会指望迪士尼傻白甜来演我啊 |
[04:04] | She won’t be realistic playing high or drunk | 她演不出真的吸嗨 喝醉 |
[04:06] | or fighting the bear from The Revenant. | 或是跟电影《荒野猎人》里熊搏斗的样子 |
[04:09] | Ooh, Max, who’s playing me? | 麦克斯 谁演我啊 |
[04:12] | Michelle Kim? | 米雪儿·金 |
[04:15] | I’m being played by a woman? | 是女人来演我吗 |
[04:17] | Calm down, not a woman. It’s an 11-year-old girl. | 冷静 不是女人 是个11岁女孩 |
[04:22] | And she’s probably more upset about it than you are. | 而且人家估计比你还不爽好吗 |
[04:25] | That’s preposterous. | 真是天方夜谭 |
[04:26] | An 11-year-old girl couldn’t own a diner. | 11岁小女孩怎么可能是餐厅老板 |
[04:28] | You do. | 你就是啊 |
[04:32] | Hey, guys. I picked up your lunch. | 两位 我把你们的午餐拿来啦 |
[04:34] | There were two other orders from customers in here. | 还有另外两份从这里点的外卖 |
[04:39] | Bobby, Tess Walker is playing me in the movie about me. | 鲍比 苔丝·沃克要在电影里扮演我 |
[04:44] | From G’day Kate! | “泥嚎凯特”的那个啊 |
[04:47] | Oh, yeah. She’s Kate, right? | 她是凯特对吧 |
[04:50] | Or or the one that says “G’day” to her? | 还是里面对凯特说”泥嚎”的那个人 |
[04:52] | Either way, she’s not as pretty as you. | 无论是哪个 都没你漂亮 |
[04:55] | Ohh, you know exactly what I tell you to say. | 你总是知道该说哪句我教你的话 |
[05:00] | Ooh, the fries are good from not here. | 不是我们店里做的薯条好好吃啊 |
[05:03] | Oleg, try these. | 奥列格 过来尝尝 |
[05:08] | Hey, Oleg. | 奥列格 |
[05:10] | It says here you’re being played by Pete Chilton. | 上面写皮特·奇尔顿来扮演你 |
[05:14] | My gosh, he’s the one who played the serial killer | 天啊 他就是我们一起看过的搞笑电影里 |
[05:17] | in that funny movie we saw. | 扮演连环杀手的那个人 |
[05:20] | I hope the penis is accurate. | 希望他下面大小与我一致 |
[05:23] | This is a full frontal role, right? | 他会正面全裸对吧 |
[05:25] | It is here. | 反正咱们店里是这样 |
[05:27] | Oh, it doesn’t look like there’s a Sophie character. | 上面貌似没有苏菲这个角色 |
[05:30] | Oh, but there is one named Pearl, | 但有个角色叫珍珠 |
[05:32] | a Black Polish woman who works as the diner’s cashier. | 是餐厅收银员 她是一名黑人波兰妞 |
[05:36] | What? | 什么 |
[05:38] | They combined me with Earl? | 他们居然把我跟厄尔合一了 |
[05:42] | I mean, if I wanted to be combined with someone, | 如果我想要跟任何人合一 |
[05:46] | I wouldn’t have given up a liver | 我就不会宁愿放弃一个肾 |
[05:48] | to be separated from my twin. | 也要跟我的连体姐妹分开了 |
[05:51] | Hey, they made me a woman? | 他们把我变成了女人吗 |
[05:53] | I haven’t been a woman since I was trying to outrun | 我上一次假扮女人 还是想跟玛丽莲·梦露 |
[05:56] | the mob with Marilyn Monroe. | 逃出黑帮魔爪的时候 |
[05:59] | Oh, holy crap, Caroline. | 天啊 卡洛琳 |
[06:00] | Your ex Candy Andy’s a character in the movie | 这部电影里有你前男友糖果安迪这角色 |
[06:03] | and he’s gonna be at the press junkie. | 他本人也会出现在媒体毒会 |
[06:05] | Junket. You’re a junkie, get it right. | 是餐会 你才是毒会[虫] 别搞混了 |
[06:08] | And Candy Andy? Why is he in the movie? | 还有糖果安迪 他为什么会出现在电影里 |
[06:11] | Shouldn’t he be old enough to go by Candrew Andrew at this point? | 这个年纪应该可以叫唐国·安德鲁了吧 |
[06:15] | Bobby, before you get crazy jealous, | 鲍比 在你疯狂吃干醋之前 |
[06:17] | he is very handsome | 我想说他帅到翻 |
[06:20] | and I went places with him sexually | 而且我跟他在床事上 |
[06:22] | that I had never been before. | 到达过我个人从未到过之境 |
[06:28] | But–ah, anyway, I’m with you, now, and he’s married. | 但无论如何 我现在跟你在一起 他也结婚了 |
[06:32] | That’s cool, I’m just– I’m just not a jealous guy. | 很棒啊 我… 真的不是会吃醋的那种男人 |
[06:35] | I am confident in our rock solid relationship. | 我对我们岩石般稳固的爱情有信心 |
[06:38] | Well, that’s very annoying. | 这样就很讨人厌了 |
[06:45] | All these reporters and photographers remind me | 这么多的记者跟摄影师让我想起 |
[06:47] | of when I lost my baby teeth. | 当年我掉乳牙时的场景 |
[06:49] | Oh, my father left a summer home under my pillow. | 我爸在我枕头底下留了一间避暑别墅 |
[06:49] | 美国习俗 把换下的乳牙放在枕头底下 会有牙仙子来取走并留下礼物 | |
[06:53] | I left my baby teeth in the octagon with Ronda Rousey. | 我乳牙是终极格斗赛上被明星女格斗家打掉的 |
[06:56] | This would be a great opportunity to plug our dessert bar. | 这是个给我们甜品酒吧做广告的好机会 |
[06:59] | Let’s do a lap and start whispering about ourselves | 咱们先绕一圈然后小声谈论我们的店 |
[07:01] | to get a buzz going. | 来引起大家兴趣 |
[07:02] | If you think I don’t already have a buzz going at 11:00 A.M., | 如果你觉得都早上11点了我还没嗨[兴趣]上 |
[07:05] | then you don’t know me. | 那你真是太不了解我了 |
[07:07] | Oh, my God, that’s the Sophie and Earl mash-up. | 天啊 那是苏菲跟厄尔的合体 |
[07:12] | She was the football coach on Girl Meets World! | 她是迪士尼《女孩看世界》的美式足球教练 |
[07:15] | This is getting real! | 越来越像回事啦 |
[07:16] | Caroline Channing? | 卡洛琳·钱宁吗 |
[07:18] | I’m Daisy. I’m with the PR team. | 我叫黛西 我是公关团队的人 |
[07:20] | Maybe you’ve heard of me. Kylie Jenner threw | 你有可能听说过我 卡戴珊同父异母的妹妹 |
[07:22] | a full can of Sprite at my head last year. | 去年往我头上扔了整瓶雪碧 |
[07:24] | That’s why my pupils are so big! | 这就是为什么我的瞳孔这么大 |
[07:26] | Daisy, don’t worry. I am not high maintenance. | 黛西 别担心 我这人不难搞 |
[07:29] | How can I be sure that all photos of me | 我怎么样才能确保我所有的照片 |
[07:30] | are taken on the north side of my face? | 全都拍我的右侧脸呢 |
[07:33] | I’m Max. | 我叫麦克斯 |
[07:34] | Uh, what does it mean when you don’t have pupils? | 当你的瞳孔消失时 是代表什么意思 |
[07:38] | You guys are so cute. | 你们真是太萌了 |
[07:39] | Oh, I know you haven’t seen the movie, | 我知道你们还没看过这部电影 |
[07:40] | so I’ll give you a quick rundown of what happens | 所以我简单告诉你们一下剧情 |
[07:43] | for press questions. | 好应付媒体提问 |
[07:44] | Uh, let’s see. You lose your money. | 我看看 你损失所有财产 |
[07:46] | Sad, sad, sad. And then you meet this one. | 惨惨惨 然后你遇到她 |
[07:48] | Sad, sad, sad. | 惨惨惨 |
[07:50] | You are so cute. | 你真是太萌了 |
[07:51] | It’s not as much about the two of you anymore. | 电影已经不单纯只是说你们两个了 |
[07:53] | The storyline came off a little lesbionic, | 故事情节有点拉拉味儿 |
[07:55] | which is kinda last year. | 坦白说 挺去年的炒作法 |
[07:57] | I just came off a little lesbionic. | 我也有点拉拉味儿 |
[08:00] | Maggie won’t stop calling me. | 有小妞一直不停打电话找我 |
[08:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:03] | There’s Tess. Oh, she’s flawless. | 苔丝来了 她真是完美无瑕 |
[08:06] | She’s the perfect me. | 饰演我的完美人选 |
[08:08] | Tess, It’s me! You, Caroline! | 苔丝 是我 你 卡洛琳 |
[08:11] | Oh, and the young lady playing you hasn’t shown up yet. | 扮演你的姑娘还没到场 |
[08:14] | Oh, that’s what the real Max should’ve done. | 真的麦克斯本人也应该缺席 |
[08:17] | You’re so cute. No, she went real method | 你真是太萌了 她下了狠心研究 |
[08:19] | in researching the role of you. | 就为了进入你这角色的状态 |
[08:21] | And now she’s real into drugs. | 她现在对毒品严重上瘾了 |
[08:23] | I’m so upset. You just can’t tell | 我超难过 但是你们看不出 |
[08:25] | because I’m heavily medicated. | 因为我吃很强的抗忧郁药 |
[08:28] | Hello, unattended bar. | 你好啊 没人看管的酒吧 |
[08:31] | Caroline Channing in person. | 卡洛琳·钱宁本人 |
[08:34] | Oh, this must be what it was like | 这感觉想必与当年 |
[08:35] | when Julia Roberts met Erin Brockovich. | 茱莉娅·罗伯茨与艾琳·布劳克维奇相遇一样 |
[08:35] | 名演员茱莉娅·罗伯茨曾在2000年出演 艾琳·布罗克维齐诉讼案的改编电影《永不妥协》 | |
[08:38] | Or the other way around. | 或者反过来 我是罗伯茨 |
[08:40] | Oh, and this is Brent, the actor playing Candy Andy. | 他是布伦特 饰演糖果安迪 |
[08:43] | Should it be awkward between us | 我们两个之间应该尴尬一下 |
[08:45] | since you’re playing one in a long string | 因为你饰演我多年来唯二的 |
[08:46] | of two ex-boyfriends? | 前男友之一吗 |
[08:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:53] | Thanks for having a tragic life | 谢谢您如此悲催的人生 |
[08:54] | so I could fall in love on screen. | 我才有机会在戏里坠入爱河 |
[08:56] | And off. | 戏外亦然 |
[09:00] | Uh, see, I think audiences would much rather see me | 我觉得观众们会比较想看到我 |
[09:02] | wind up with, let’s say, a working class, | 跟一个… 比如说劳动阶级的 |
[09:05] | blue collar contractor, maybe named Bobby. | 可能名字叫鲍比的蓝领包工头在一起 |
[09:07] | You’re so cute. No, it was pretty obvious | 你真萌 但是不行 因为很明显 |
[09:10] | to everyone you should wind up with Candy Andy. | 大家都觉得你应该跟糖果安迪在一起 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I thought so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[09:14] | Candy Andy! | 糖果安迪 |
[09:16] | I do not go by that silly name, Max. | 我现在不用这个傻名字了 麦克斯 |
[09:18] | It’s Candrew Andrew. | 我现在叫唐国·安德鲁 |
[09:21] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[09:23] | You look great. | 你看起来很不错 |
[09:25] | Oh, sorry, ooh. | 对不起 |
[09:29] | You two are like me and my eighth grade science teacher. | 你们两个看起来就像我跟我八年级的科学老师 |
[09:32] | Just can’t keep your hands off each other. | 总是忍不住对对方上下其手 |
[09:35] | Max, you ruined Mr. Brillstein’s life, | 麦克斯 你毁了你老师的一生 |
[09:38] | and, like Mr. Brillstein, Andy is married. | 而安迪也像你老师一样 是有妇之夫 |
[09:41] | Oh, uh, well, actually I’m divorced. | 其实我离婚了 |
[09:45] | There’s your M. Night Shyamalan twist! | 这就是你奈特·沙马兰级的剧情翻转 |
[09:49] | But don’t let him direct the rest of the movie. | 但电影其他部分还是别让他导了 |
[09:51] | Oh, how about a picture of you two for the photographers? | 让摄影师给两位拍个照可以吗 |
[09:54] | You look great together. | 你们看起来很般配 |
[09:56] | I’m sorry your marriage didn’t work out. | 你的婚姻走到尽头我深感遗憾 |
[09:58] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[09:59] | My father-in-law had box seats to the Rangers. | 我岳父有纽约流浪者队的贵宾席票呢 |
[10:02] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[10:04] | You have my lipstick on your mouth. | 你嘴唇上有我的口红 |
[10:07] | Oh, well, maybe we wear the same shade. | 有可能只是我们刚好擦了同款 |
[10:09] | That’ll be six–ehh, $27. | 这杯6… 27块 |
[10:19] | Hey, Earl. Don’t get up. | 厄尔 不用起了 |
[10:20] | No chance of that, unless they start | 想起也起不来 除非有公司 |
[10:22] | making Viagra for the entire body. | 开始制造给整个身体用的伟哥 |
[10:27] | Uh, Caroline’s not here. What do you need? | 卡洛琳不在 你来干嘛 |
[10:29] | Actually, I wanted to talk to you guys. | 其实我来是想找你们聊聊 |
[10:31] | Even though she told me never to do that. | 虽然她曾告诫我千万不要这么做 |
[10:34] | You guys wanna see a nipple that looks like Fred Flintstone? | 你们想看长得像原始摩登人的咪咪头吗 |
[10:39] | Now I see why. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[10:41] | If this is an Amway pitch, I’ve fallen for that twice. | 如果是想推销安利 我已经受骗上当过两次了 |
[10:44] | Let’s just say I am way in debt. | 这么说吧 推销推我上债台下地狱 |
[10:48] | No, it’s this–this Andy guy. | 不是啦 是关于那个叫安迪的家伙 |
[10:49] | What can you tell me about him? | 你们能跟我说说他的情况吗 |
[10:51] | Is he good looking? Rich? | 他帅吗 有钱吗 |
[10:52] | Does he have Amazon Prime? I’m dying, here. | 他是亚马逊的金牌会员吗 我要愁死了 |
[10:56] | Oh, I thought you weren’t the jealous type. | 我还以为你不是爱吃醋的那种人 |
[10:59] | But you’re sweating like skinny Jonah Hill trying to be funny | 可你就像瘦版的乔纳·希尔试图搞笑 |
[10:59] | 好莱坞喜剧男演员 以小胖子形象走红 有一度为了拍电影减肥变瘦 但后来又复胖 | |
[11:02] | or fat Jonah Hill trying to be serious. | 或肥版的乔纳·希尔试图正经时那样喷汗 |
[11:05] | Well, I am the jealous type. | 我就是爱吃醋的那种人 |
[11:06] | I just wanted to look cool in front of Caroline. | 我只是想在卡洛琳面前扮酷而已 |
[11:08] | I don’t care what I look like in front of you guys. | 我才不在乎在你们面前形象如何 |
[11:10] | Obviously. | 明显看得出 |
[11:13] | You have nothing to worry about, Andy. | 你没什么可担心的 安迪 |
[11:16] | I mean, Bobby. | 我是说 鲍比 |
[11:18] | Much like the copy of TV Guide | 这情况非常像 |
[11:19] | Earl is currently reading, | 厄尔正在读的《电视指南》旧刊 |
[11:21] | Candy Andy is old news. | 糖果安迪早是旧闻了 |
[11:23] | Ooh, there’s another episode of Facts of Life tonight, you know? | 你们知道今晚要播最新一集的《生命的事实》吗 |
[11:28] | Hey, everybo– | 大家安… |
[11:32] | Wouldn’t you like to finish that sentence for me, Earl? | 难道你不想帮我把句子说完吗 厄尔 |
[11:36] | Since you don’t have your own character in Caroline’s movie. | 反正你在卡洛琳的电影里也没有属于自己的角色 |
[11:41] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 你们说得对 |
[11:43] | I got nothing to worry about. | 我没什么好担心的 |
[11:44] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[11:45] | Hey, Andy. | 安迪 |
[11:47] | I mean, Bobby. | 我是叫 鲍比 |
[11:49] | Look, did you see this picture | 快看 你有看见这张 |
[11:52] | of Caroline with Candy Andy? | 卡洛琳和糖果安迪的合影吗 |
[11:54] | Look, he’s got his arm around her at a junket. | 瞧瞧 他在餐会上用胳膊搂着她 |
[11:58] | Is that hand on her lower back or upper butt? | 他的手是放在她的背部下方还是屁股上方 |
[12:01] | Hey, man, it’s a good thing you’re not the jealous type. | 兄弟 还好你不是爱吃醋的那种人 |
[12:04] | Especially since he has his hand right on her ass. | 尤其是因为他把手放在她屁股那儿 |
[12:09] | Hey…I was gonna say that! | 喂 我才刚想说这句话 |
[12:13] | Can you at least give me one thing of my own, Earl? | 你就不能别什么东西都跟我抢吗 厄尔 |
[12:24] | I’ll be in our booth. | 我去我们的卡座了 |
[12:32] | I’m from the New York Times. | 我代表《纽约时报》 |
[12:33] | Ha, what the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会沦落到这种地方 |
[12:36] | I have a question for Tess. | 我有个问题问苔丝 |
[12:37] | In G’day Kate, you married a kangaroo for a green card? | 在”泥嚎凯特”里 你为了绿卡跟一只袋鼠结婚是吗 |
[12:42] | So this is super weird, right? | 感觉真是超级怪 对吧 |
[12:43] | Looking at them, being us. | 看着他们 扮演我们 |
[12:46] | Andy, I can’t talk now. I have to promote my dessert bar | 安迪 我现在不能说话 我得推广我们酒吧 |
[12:48] | and answer all these questions. | 还得回答所有媒体的问题 |
[12:50] | You know how reporters get | 你也知道当记者碰到 |
[12:51] | when they have a fascinating subject. | 一个吸引人的话题时他们会怎么样 |
[12:54] | Caroline, no one’s asked you anything | 卡洛琳 没人问你问题 |
[12:55] | and they already told you to stop raising your hand. | 而且人家早就告诉你 不要再举手示意了 |
[12:59] | Max, the actress playing you isn’t here. | 麦克斯 饰演你的演员没来 |
[13:02] | It’s been reported she’s been on a downward spiral | 据报道自从她进入你这个角色后 |
[13:04] | ever since she got into the role. | 生活堕落事业下滑 |
[13:06] | Her behavior is disgusting, | 她的行为令人厌恶 |
[13:08] | and I very much approve. | 而我表示非常赞同 |
[13:11] | This is for Michelle, the young lady playing the Han character. | 有个问题想问米雪儿 饰演阿憨一角的小妹妹 |
[13:16] | What drove you to the role? | 你为什么想饰演这个角色 |
[13:18] | My mom said I had to start helping out in this family | 我妈说如果我想无限流量上网 |
[13:20] | if I wanted unlimited data. | 那就得开始出来赚钱养家 |
[13:23] | And for Janelle, portraying Pearl, | 饰演珍珠一角的珍妮儿 |
[13:26] | how did you prepare to play a Black man | 你是如何准备演绎一个集黑人 |
[13:28] | and a larger-than-life Polish woman? | 和比常人大一号的波兰女人于一体的角色 |
[13:30] | Two dialogue coaches and a lot of wigs. | 两个口音教练 外加大量假发 |
[13:34] | And I stopped showering the minute I got the role of Oleg. | 我一接到奥列格这个角色后 就再也没有洗过澡了 |
[13:42] | Caroline, I have a question for you about us. | 卡洛琳 我有个关于咱俩的问题想问你 |
[13:44] | A Q & A is not the place for questions. | 问答会不是让你提问的地方 |
[13:48] | Well, fine, I won’t ask you, then. | 好吧 那我不问了 |
[13:49] | I’ll just tell you. | 我就直接说吧 |
[13:50] | I miss you and your adorable crooked smile. | 我想你 想你那可爱的歪嘴一笑 |
[13:53] | I mean, look at the Hollywood us. | 瞧瞧好莱坞版的我们 |
[13:55] | We could be the real version of them. | 我们可以成为现实生活中的他们 |
[13:57] | Just, you know, I wouldn’t wear guyliner. | 不过我可不会画眼线 |
[14:00] | Caroline, fate brought us together for a reason. | 卡洛琳 命运让我们相遇肯定是有原因的 |
[14:03] | I mean, we had a really good thing. | 我们曾拥有美好的爱情 |
[14:05] | I think we should give it another shot. | 我觉得我们应该再给彼此一个机会 |
[14:08] | Caroline Channing, you said you own a dessert bar now? | 卡洛琳·钱宁 你刚说你现在经营一家甜品酒吧是吗 |
[14:16] | Caroline’s speechless. | 卡洛琳居然说不出话来了 |
[14:18] | Guess I’m down to two wishes on that magic lamp. | 看来向神灯许的愿望只剩两个没实现 |
[14:24] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:26] | I think that girl might be dead. | 我觉得那个妞可能挂了 |
[14:29] | But what about me and Andy? | 可我跟安迪怎么办 |
[14:31] | I mean, you don’t think it means something that we tested well. | 我们俩试过在一起很合拍 这不代表什么吗 |
[14:34] | Hey, I test positive for stuff all the time. | 我也经常试东试西 检测都呈阳性 |
[14:39] | I’m not allowed to donate or get blood, | 所以我不能捐血或输血 |
[14:41] | but other than that, it’s cool. | 但除此之外 没啥问题啊 |
[14:45] | Ugh, Andy and I do look great together. | 我和安迪的确看起来很般配 |
[14:49] | What if America knows more about me than I do? | 万一美国比我还了解我自己呢 |
[14:52] | Then I feel worse for America than I already do. | 那么我会觉得美国比我感觉中的更糟 |
[14:55] | I-I don’t know why any of this matters. | 我不懂这有什么好值得商讨的 |
[14:57] | Andy knows you have a boyfriend. | 安迪知道你有男朋友了 |
[15:00] | I didn’t tell him. | 我没告诉他 |
[15:02] | Why didn’t I tell him? | 为什么我没告诉他 |
[15:04] | And boom goes the Shyamalan. | 沙马兰级的反转又来了 |
[15:08] | Hey, Max, they don’t have chocolate milk, I asked. | 麦克斯 我问了他们没有巧克力牛奶 |
[15:10] | Ugh! How do they expect me to wash down my scrimps? | 那他们要我喝什么配虾啊 |
[15:15] | Caroline, can we just talk | 卡洛琳 我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:17] | and maybe spend the rest of our lives together? | 或许谈完后顺便共度下余生 |
[15:18] | You know, keep it casual. | 放轻松就行 |
[15:21] | Hey! Mr. Candy guy! | 糖果先生 |
[15:24] | Get your hands off my girl! | 把你的手从我女人身上拿开 |
[15:27] | Dude, you spilled my drink! | 伙计 你把我喝的弄洒了 |
[15:29] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[15:32] | No, she is not. Who are you? | 错了 她不是 你是谁来着 |
[15:36] | Bobby, you attacked the wrong Andy in a jealous rage. | 鲍比 你打翻醋缸打错人了 |
[15:39] | He’s over here. | 真正的安迪在这里 |
[15:41] | Hey, how’s it going? Should I put my drink down? | 你好呀 我该把我这杯喝的放下吗 |
[15:45] | Ah, no…I’ve embarrassed myself enough. | 不用了 我已经够丢脸了 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry, Caroline. I just couldn’t stand | 对不起 卡洛琳 我只是无法忍受 |
[15:49] | the thought of you doing it with another guy | 偷情早期你一周 |
[15:51] | once a week in the beginning. | 跟别的男人睡一次的想法 |
[15:54] | Bobby, I love that you’re jealous– | 鲍比 我喜欢你吃醋 |
[15:56] | violently jealous. | 吃醋到会使用暴力 |
[15:58] | But you don’t need to be. | 但你不需要这样 |
[16:00] | Andy, I have a boyfriend. | 安迪 我有男朋友了 |
[16:01] | A violently jealous boyfriend. | 一个吃醋到会使用暴力的男朋友 |
[16:04] | I wouldn’t say violently. | 我不觉得那算暴力 |
[16:06] | I choked you out for a Pop-Tart this morning. | 我早上为了一块馅饼差点把你掐死 |
[16:11] | All right. Super awkward right now. | 好吧 现在真是超级尴尬 |
[16:14] | Um, well, I guess I’m gonna have to go | 我猜我得去取消刚请来 |
[16:15] | cancel the Mariachi band I hired to serenade us. | 为我们唱小夜曲的墨西哥街头乐队 |
[16:18] | Adios, $10 deposit. | 再见 10块钱订金 |
[16:20] | Ooh, you should bring them by the dessert bar. | 你可以带他们来我们的甜品酒吧 |
[16:22] | I’m having an after party there with the cast. | 我邀请演员们来参加餐后聚会 |
[16:24] | We are? | 是吗 |
[16:25] | Mm, well…I guess now you’re invited, too. | 这个嘛…现在你也受邀参加了 |
[16:32] | And here’s something else you can use. | 还有其他信息你可以用在戏里 |
[16:34] | When I rent a car, I usually go with the Sebring. | 通常我租车都租克莱斯勒 |
[16:38] | I’m starting to see why they cut most of my scenes. | 我开始明白为什么我的戏份大部分被删掉了 |
[16:41] | Once I rented a Tercel. Once. | 有一次我租了一辆丰田 就一次 |
[16:45] | I gotta take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[16:46] | I know it’s not ringing, but you get it. | 我知道电话没响 但你懂的 |
[16:49] | Will the real Han please stand up? | 麻烦正牌阿憨站起来 |
[16:51] | And then leave. | 然后离开 |
[16:57] | I’ll be in my booth. | 我去我的卡座了 |
[17:01] | I’ll be in my booth. | 我去我的卡错了 |
[17:07] | I’ll be in my booth. | 我去我的卡座了 |
[17:11] | I’ll be in my booth. | 我去我的卡错了 |
[17:16] | You just don’t get it. | 你就是领悟不到精髓 |
[17:20] | Can I mix alcohol and, like, five red pills? | 我能把酒跟五片红药片混在一起喝吗 |
[17:23] | Ha, would I be standing here if you couldn’t? | 看我还站在这 你就知道可以啦 |
[17:29] | Uh, this might seem weird or maybe just freaky enough, | 这可能看起来很怪 也或许是够重口 |
[17:34] | but I am very attracted to that part of her that is me. | 但我对那个妞饰演我的那部分很有性趣 |
[17:40] | You know what, Earl? You play your cards right, | 你知道吗 厄尔 如果你表现好 |
[17:42] | you might be screwing yourself tonight. | 今晚你有可能睡”自己” 而不是自己睡 |
[17:46] | What’s up, girl? | 你好呀 妹子 |
[17:50] | Did I tell you that I got super rich? | 我有告诉过你 我变得超级有钱吗 |
[17:52] | Yeah, got injured at Six Flags. | 在六旗主题乐园受伤得到理赔 |
[17:53] | Not even in a cool way. | 受伤的方式还挺窝囊 |
[17:55] | Tripped on a fat kid, landed on a skinny kid. | 被一个胖娃绊倒 摔到一个瘦娃身上 |
[17:59] | Maybe you should go for Tess. | 或许你该去追求苔丝 |
[18:00] | I bet she’ll be single soon | 我敢说她很快就会变单身 |
[18:01] | since Bobby’s jealous rage | 因为鲍比刚妒火爆发 |
[18:03] | sent her boyfriend to the hospital. | 把她男朋友烧得进医院了 |
[18:04] | I did not. I got his autograph. | 我才没有 我还要了他的签名 |
[18:06] | He voiced a parakeet in Zootopia. | 他在《疯狂动物城》里给一只小鹦鹉配音 |
[18:09] | Cacaw. Ring a bell? | 咕咕 想起来了吗 |
[18:14] | Well, I guess this is good-bye. | 那我就在此别过了 |
[18:16] | I won’t see you at the premiere next week. | 下周的首映会我就不去了 |
[18:18] | I’m gonna go drown my sorrows in Paris. | 我要去巴黎消愁解闷 |
[18:20] | And Bali. | 还有巴厘岛 |
[18:21] | Well, wherever they have the most expensive jewels. | 哪里有最贵的珠宝 我就去哪里 |
[18:23] | Anything? | 有话要对我说吗 |
[18:25] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[18:27] | Guys, don’t fight over me | 你们千万不要因为我打架 |
[18:29] | until I have the camera open on my phone. | 等我手机开始摄影后再打 |
[18:32] | Well, you’re a lucky guy, Bobby. | 你真是一个幸运的家伙 鲍比 |
[18:34] | Just–by the way, she is a really horrible… | 对了 她是一个非常可怕… |
[18:38] | No, I can’t think of anything. | 算了 我想不出来缺点 |
[18:40] | She’s pretty perfect. | 她非常完美 |
[18:43] | I’m sure if you tried really hard | 我相信如果你用心去寻找 |
[18:45] | you’ll find someone willing to date | 你会找到那个人 她会愿意跟 |
[18:47] | a very attractive rich guy in the prime of his life. | 一个正值美好年华的魅力多金男人约会 |
[18:51] | Now you’re making me want to date him. | 你说得我都想跟他约会了 |
[18:53] | Well, I better get going. | 好了 我该走了 |
[18:54] | Helicopter traffic gets crazy at 8:00. | 一到晚八点 直升飞机就堵得飞不动了 |
[18:56] | Anything? | 有话要对我说吗 |
[19:00] | Helicopter? | 直升飞机 |
[19:04] | I’ve been trying to look for Vanessa, | 我一直在试图找瓦妮莎 |
[19:06] | but she probably goes by her gang name, now. | 但她现在可能换成她的帮派名字了 |
[19:09] | I couldn’t find her on my police scanner, | 我在我的警方通讯接收器找不到她 |
[19:11] | but it did help me avoid selling weed to an undercover cop. | 但这玩意帮我躲过把大麻买给卧底警察 |
[19:15] | Copy that, Sarge. | 收到 长官 |
[19:20] | All right, Oleg. Let’s go. | 好了 奥列格 走吧 |
[19:22] | It’s Wednesday, so we gotta take the garbage out | 今天周三 我们得把垃圾拿出去 |
[19:25] | so we can do it under the sink. | 好让我们能在水槽下啪啪啪 |
[19:27] | Ooh, plumber style. | 水管工式性交 |
[19:31] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[19:33] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[19:35] | But my God, he is gorgeous. | 可是老天 他太棒了 |
[19:42] | I had a dream like this once. | 我曾有一次做过这种春梦 |
[19:45] | Only I was covered in nougat. | 只是当时我满身涂满牛轧糖 |
[19:50] | Let’s go, one of the Olegs. | 走吧 两个随便一个 |
[19:52] | All right, bye, Max. | 走啦 麦克斯 |
[19:55] | Oh, hi, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[19:57] | Max? Vanessa’s here! | 麦克斯 瓦妮莎来了吗 |
[20:00] | Oh, my God. You’re gonna be okay. | 天啊 你会没事的 |
[20:03] | Just keep drinking. You tried being me too fast. | 继续喝 你是因为想太快成为我才这样 |
[20:05] | – I just– – Don’t talk, drink. | -我… -别说话 喝吧 |
[20:06] | How are you not dead? | 你怎么这样还能没死啊 |
[20:12] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[20:13] | She’s never patted my head like that. | 她从来没这样轻拍过我的头 |
[20:16] | And she even gave me a birthday coupon for one free head pat. | 她有次还给我兑换一次拍头的生日礼券 |
[20:19] | Is that jealousy I see? | 我是闻到一股醋味了吗 |
[20:22] | Max and I are in a strong relationship. | 我和麦克斯情比金坚 |
[20:24] | I am not jealous. | 我才没有吃醋 |
[20:26] | Are they in a full-on hug now? | 她们俩是紧紧地拥抱在一起了吗 |
[20:28] | I’m redeeming my coupon. | 我要去兑换我的礼券了 |
[20:39] | Anything? | 有话要对我说吗 |
[20:41] | No? Okay, cut it. | 没有吗 那停吧 |
[20:42] | Uh, all right, come on. Who likes helicopter rides? | 好吧 走吧 谁想坐直升飞机 |
[20:47] | Helicopter? | 直升飞机 |