| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Table for two. | 两人桌 | 
| [00:04] | And don’t worry, he just went. | 别担心 他刚大小便完 | 
| [00:07] | So did the guy at booth three. | 三号桌的客人也刚在卡座大小便完 | 
| [00:11] | Max, that cop has a drug-sniffing dog. | 麦克斯 那个警察带了缉毒犬 | 
| [00:14] | So, it was nice knowing you. | 很高兴认识你 再会 | 
| [00:19] | What’s that, now? | 你说啥来着 | 
| [00:20] | – You’re moving out? – Max, put that away! | -你要搬走了吗 -麦克斯 快灭掉 | 
| [00:23] | It smells like Willie Nelson’s bandana drawer in here. | 闻起来像威利·纳尔逊头巾抽屉的臭味 | 
| [00:27] | Max, have you seen the olicepay ogday? | 麦克斯 你有看到那个欧丽斯欧各地吗 | 
| [00:31] | Uh, that pot was too strong. | 这大麻劲儿太强 | 
| [00:33] | There’s a chipmunk talking to me. | 我看到一只花栗鼠在跟我说话 | 
| [00:35] | Heavens, that’s a drug-sniffing dog! | 我的天啊 那是一只缉毒犬 | 
| [00:37] | Earl will spend the rest of his life behind bars. | 厄尔余生都得在监狱里度过了 | 
| [00:40] | So, like, two weeks? | 所以大概就是两周啦 | 
| [00:43] | Earl, heads up. Narc dog at 1:00. | 厄尔 注意 一点钟方向有缉毒犬 | 
| [00:47] | Or it might be 6:00. | 也可能是6点钟方向 | 
| [00:48] | But it’s definitely 420. | 但绝对是420[大麻] | 
| [00:51] | So, she can bring that dog in here, | 所以她就准许带狗进来 | 
| [00:53] | but I can’t bring my emotional support hooker. | 而我却不许带我的”精神支持用妓女” | 
| [00:58] | I can’t watch a dog tear Earl to pieces. | 我不忍直视厄尔被狗撕成碎片 | 
| [01:01] | Hey there, fella. Sit. | 小家伙来 坐下 | 
| [01:03] | All right, now give me that paw. | 把小爪爪给我 | 
| [01:05] | Now here’s what I got for you. There you go. | 我有个小礼物给你 吃吧 | 
| [01:11] | I have a way with dogs. | 我对狗就是有一套 | 
| [01:13] | Well, my marijuana biscuits do. | 应该说我的大麻饼干有一套 | 
| [01:15] | That’s why I call them Hush Puppies. | 所以我把它命名为”狗不叫饼干” | 
| [01:18] | Hey, Han, if it’s cool, me and the dog | 阿憨 如果你不介意 我跟这狗 | 
| [01:19] | are gonna go see the new Star Wars movie. | 要一起去看最新的《星球大战》电影 | 
| [01:37] | Max, guess what Bobby and I are doing tomorrow night? | 麦克斯 你猜我跟鲍比明晚要做什么 | 
| [01:40] | Where have I been dying to go? | 还记得我一直超想去哪里吗 | 
| [01:42] | Besides a doctor’s office that’s not in a Chipotle. | 除不在墨西哥快餐店里的诊所外 | 
| [01:45] | Sorry, Dr. Pizza Hut has a waiting list. | 不好意思 必胜客医生还得排队的好吗 | 
| [01:51] | Hey, everybody! | 大家安安 | 
| [01:56] | Oh, I’m worried that Barbara’s not smart. | 我有点担心芭芭拉脑子不好 | 
| [02:00] | Yeah, she doesn’t even return my e-mails. | 她连我的电邮都不回 | 
| [02:02] | I think she has Oleg’s DNA. | 我觉得她有奥列格的DNA | 
| [02:05] | So do most of the chairs in here. | 这里大多数的椅子也都有沾到 | 
| [02:08] | That’s why I bring my chair from home every day. | 这就是为什么我每天从自己家里带椅子来 | 
| [02:11] | I mean, it’s awkward on the subway, | 虽然坐地铁时会遭到侧目 | 
| [02:13] | but I don’t wanna sit on those seats either. | 但反正我也不想坐在地铁椅子上 | 
| [02:16] | Sophie, don’t blame me. My family’s very smart. | 苏菲 孩子笨别赖我 我家人都特聪明 | 
| [02:19] | We won Family Feud in Ukraine, | 我们赢了乌克兰版的《家庭问答》节目 | 
| [02:20] | and it takes intelligence to kill another family. | 要把对方家庭杀光可是很需要智慧的 | 
| [02:24] | Who are we kidding? | 我们就别自己骗自己了 | 
| [02:26] | You’re a gorgeous moron. | 你就是个空有皮囊的傻逼 | 
| [02:29] | But what are we gonna do with a dumb baby? | 但我们该怎么处置这个傻孩子啊 | 
| [02:32] | Maybe we should ask Han. | 或许我们该问问阿憨 | 
| [02:33] | He’s a dumb baby. | 他也是个傻孩子 | 
| [02:35] | Hey, don’t call Han a dumb baby. | 不许说阿憨是傻孩子 | 
| [02:38] | He managed to pull that stupid vest | 他可是凭自己的力量与智慧 | 
| [02:40] | over his giant potato head all by himself. | 把自己的大猪头给套进那白痴背心呢 | 
| [02:43] | Nope. I had to help him. | 不是凭自己 是我帮忙的 | 
| [02:47] | Starting to think the Splenda packet I came out for | 开始觉得我为了拿包代糖跑出来 | 
| [02:49] | wasn’t worth it. | 真是得不偿失了 | 
| [02:52] | – Hey, gorgeous. – Hello, yourself, beautiful. | -小美人你好吗 -你也好啊 小帅哥 | 
| [02:56] | Bobby, great news… | 鲍比 好消息 | 
| [02:58] | guess what we’re doing tomorrow night? | 你猜猜我们明晚要做什么 | 
| [02:59] | Tomorrow night? I can’t. | 明晚吗 我没空 | 
| [03:01] | I have a hobby that I haven’t told you about | 我有一个爱好没有告诉你 | 
| [03:03] | because I don’t think it’s something you’ll like. | 因为我觉得你不会喜欢 | 
| [03:06] | Oh, so is your hobby getting to the point of a story quickly? | 你的爱好是不废话直接讲故事重点吗 | 
| [03:11] | It’s definitely not acknowledging | 也绝对不是夸奖 | 
| [03:12] | my new Caesar salad recipe. | 我新的凯撒沙拉食谱很棒 | 
| [03:15] | Still waiting. | 宝宝还在等呢 | 
| [03:17] | Still nauseous. | 宝宝还想吐呢 | 
| [03:19] | Well, I bet you Bobby’s into doing dead people. | 我敢打赌鲍比喜欢跟死尸做爱 | 
| [03:23] | Yeah, he just has that look. | 他一脸就是那种人的长相 | 
| [03:26] | Bobby, for the love of God, just tell me. | 鲍比 我求你了 就告诉我吧 | 
| [03:28] | Whatever hobby you have, it can’t be worse than that. | 无论你有什么爱好 也惨不过她说的那个啊 | 
| [03:30] | Fine, Caroline, I’m just gonna come out and say it. | 好吧 卡洛琳 我就大胆向你承认吧 | 
| [03:33] | I like to bowl. | 我喜欢打保龄球 | 
| [03:35] | And you’re sure you don’t wanna | 你确定你要承认不是 | 
| [03:36] | go with the dead people thing? | 你其实喜欢跟死尸做爱嘛 | 
| [03:38] | But bowling’s just a hobby, right? | 不过打保龄球也玩玩而已嘛 对吧 | 
| [03:40] | Something you only do… | 你也就偶尔… | 
| [03:41] | Every Tuesday night. | 每周二晚上都打 | 
| [03:42] | I’m on a team. I have a locker at the alley. | 我加了保龄球队 在球馆有个人置物柜 | 
| [03:45] | And that tattoo I told you was the moon, | 那个我跟你说是月亮的刺青 | 
| [03:47] | it’s a bowling ball. | 其实是个保龄球 | 
| [03:49] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没跟我说这事 | 
| [03:51] | We don’t talk about me a lot. | 因为我们很少在聊我的事 | 
| [03:53] | I thought it would be more important | 我觉得更重要的是 | 
| [03:54] | to tell you about my nut allergy when I had the floor. | 在我难得有发言权时 先说我对坚果过敏 | 
| [03:57] | You have a nut allergy? | 你对坚果过敏吗 | 
| [04:00] | Bowler? Nice! | 保龄球手吗 赞 | 
| [04:03] | I was on a bowling team in juvie. | 我在少管所时也是保龄球队的 | 
| [04:05] | We were called The Girls Who Escaped | 队名叫”狱卒把我们带到 | 
| [04:07] | when the Guards Took Us to the Bowling Alley. | 保龄球馆后就逃跑的姑娘们” | 
| [04:09] | That’d be hard to put on a shirt. | 这队名很难印到衣服上吧 | 
| [04:11] | Oh, we didn’t wear shirts. | 我们不穿衣服啊 | 
| [04:14] | Caroline, I knew bowling wouldn’t be your thing. | 卡洛琳 我知道你不会喜欢保龄球 | 
| [04:16] | You don’t pronounce any of the Ns in Au Bon Pain. | 就像你读”欧棒棒”餐厅时 名字也乱读 | 
| [04:19] | That’s because it’s Au Bon Pain. | 那是因为正确法式发音是”欧胖胖” | 
| [04:22] | We can have separate things. | 我们可以有不同的爱好啊 | 
| [04:24] | Bobby, you know what? Part of being in a relationship | 鲍比 其实呢 谈恋爱的一部分 | 
| [04:26] | is being open to trying new things. | 就是要学会接受新事物 | 
| [04:29] | And since I’m not ready to try being on top yet, | 而既然我现在还没能接受女上位 | 
| [04:34] | I’m gonna come watch you bowl tomorrow. | 我决定明天跟你去球馆看你打球 | 
| [04:36] | Really? Okay, great. | 真的吗 好 那太好了 | 
| [04:38] | Hey, Max, you wanna come too? | 麦克斯 你想一起来吗 | 
| [04:39] | Got some cute guys on my bowling team. | 我队伍里有一些帅哥呢 | 
| [04:41] | Well, just some guys that aren’t that fat. | 应该说 有一些不是胖子的男人 | 
| [04:43] | It’s a bowling team. | 毕竟也只是个保龄球队而已 | 
| [04:45] | Beer-based recreation? Men with curves? | 以喝啤酒为中心的消遣 还有有曲线的男人 | 
| [04:48] | Are we going to a bowling alley or heaven? | 我们是要去保龄球馆还是天堂啊 | 
| [04:54] | Max, I’m ready to go bowling. | 麦克斯 我准备好去打保龄球啦 | 
| [04:58] | You look like you’re ready for a greaser | 你打扮得像准备好被 | 
| [05:00] | to feel you up at Make Out Point. | 50年代油头男带去山上”看夜景” | 
| [05:03] | I’ve waited long enough to have a boyfriend. | 我等了那么久才盼到这个男朋友 | 
| [05:05] | I can learn to like anything. | 我可以为他喜欢上任何事物 | 
| [05:06] | I mean, it’s not like it’s bowling. | 毕竟又不是像打保龄球那么土的事 | 
| [05:08] | Oh, my God, it’s bowling! | 天啊 还真是打保龄球 | 
| [05:11] | Well, I loved it. | 我就爱保龄球 | 
| [05:13] | But I hung up my back brace after I bowled a 300. | 在打出满分300分后 我挂起护腰退休了 | 
| [05:16] | I wanted to go out on top, like Rob Schneider. | 我想在巅峰退休 就像罗伯·施奈德 | 
| [05:16] | 美国知名喜剧演员 有过不少成功作品 但近年作品少 且成绩都皆不佳 | |
| [05:20] | And from what I hear, apparently not you. | 而根据我听到的 你就不喜欢在上面[巅峰] | 
| [05:25] | Hi, girls. | 姑娘们 | 
| [05:27] | Yeah, Barbara’s even dumber than I thought. | 芭芭拉比我想象中还蠢 | 
| [05:31] | Yeah, she had a play date with the baby next door. | 她跟隔壁的孩子有个玩耍约会 | 
| [05:34] | And he can read. | 而人家都能识字了 | 
| [05:36] | Jimmy? | 吉米吗 | 
| [05:38] | He’s 37. | 他都37岁了 | 
| [05:40] | He’s a little person. | 他是个侏儒 | 
| [05:42] | And a tax attorney. | 还是个税务律师 | 
| [05:45] | Well, I did think it was odd that he lived alone. | 我的确有觉得他一个孩子独居有点奇怪 | 
| [05:50] | We’re taking Barbara bowling. | 我们要带芭芭拉去打保龄球 | 
| [05:51] | Between the flashing lights and the fist fights, | 有闪烁的霓虹灯还有打架闹事 | 
| [05:53] | nothing’s more stimulating for a baby’s brain | 没有任何地方比保龄球馆 | 
| [05:55] | than a bowling alley. | 更能刺激宝宝大脑发育了 | 
| [05:57] | How about a book? | 比如读本书呢 | 
| [05:59] | On bowling? | 跟保龄球有关的书吗 | 
| [06:06] | So, this is a bowling alley. | 这就是保龄球馆啊 | 
| [06:08] | This actually isn’t so bad. | 其实没那么糟嘛 | 
| [06:10] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 | 
| [06:12] | The sound of people going nowhere. | 是人生已走到死路的人的声音 | 
| [06:16] | If you’re here for the sock hop, it was 40 years ago. | 如果您是来参加短袜舞会 您晚来了40年 | 
| [06:20] | I’m kidding, I’m kidding. You look sexy. | 我开玩笑的 你看起来美极了 | 
| [06:21] | Thank you. I’m here to support you | 谢谢 我是来支持你的 | 
| [06:24] | because this is what you love. | 因为这是你的爱好 | 
| [06:25] | And what you love, I love. | 你爱什么 我就爱什么 | 
| [06:27] | That seriously has to stop. | 别再发出那声音了好吗 | 
| [06:29] | Hey, this is Frank. He’s the star of our team. | 他是法兰克 他是我们球队的王牌 | 
| [06:31] | Tell ’em about yourself, Frank. | 自我介绍一下吧 弗兰克 | 
| [06:32] | Well, I’m the star of our team. | 我是我们球队的王牌 | 
| [06:35] | I also enjoy dinner. | 我还喜欢吃晚餐 | 
| [06:36] | Yes! Cute and dumb. | 棒呆了 又帅又傻 | 
| [06:39] | Where have you been all my life? | 在我过去的人生中 你都上哪去了 | 
| [06:41] | Well, I was in high school for ten years. | 我念了十年高中 | 
| [06:44] | All right, let’s bowl. | 来吧 来打球 | 
| [06:47] | We’re going towards the sound? | 我们要往那声音方向去吗 | 
| [06:56] | A curtain on the sex booth? | 这里的打炮亭居然还有帘子 | 
| [06:58] | Classy place. They had the same thing | 高档地方啊 我们去投票的地方 | 
| [07:00] | on the sex booth where we voted. | 也有这样的打炮亭 | 
| [07:03] | You mean tried to vote. | 你是说试图投票的地方吧 | 
| [07:05] | I mean, I barely started pulling your lever | 我都还没怎么拉动开始投票的杠杆 | 
| [07:07] | before they kicked us out. | 就被人踢出来了 | 
| [07:09] | Barbara, Barbara, what do you think? | 芭芭拉 芭芭拉 你感觉如何 | 
| [07:12] | You feel smarter yet? | 感觉自己变聪明点了吗 | 
| [07:15] | You know what? This baby’s harder to read | 你知道吗 要读懂这孩子 | 
| [07:16] | than Chelsea Handler’s memoir. | 比要读懂切尔西·汉德勒的回忆录还难 | 
| [07:21] | Oh, look, Oleg. She likes the claw machine. | 快看 奥列格 她喜欢夹娃娃机 | 
| [07:25] | This is the first thing she’s been interested in | 她上一次对东西产生兴趣 | 
| [07:27] | since she saw that lady fall down the stairs in our building. | 还是上次看到楼里那位女士从楼梯摔下去呢 | 
| [07:31] | That was hilarious. | 那真是太好笑了 | 
| [07:33] | She was carrying a casserole bowl. | 她当时拿着一大碗砂锅菜 | 
| [07:36] | You know, I am gonna win her a stuffed animal | 我要给她赢一个娃娃 | 
| [07:38] | and show her we may not be geniuses, | 告诉她我们虽然不是天才父母 | 
| [07:41] | but damn it, we can operate tiny cranes. | 但我们他妈的可会操作迷你吊车了 | 
| [07:45] | Now what’s this knobby thing do? | 所以这颗小圆杆是什么玩意 | 
| [07:49] | So this is the rest of our team. Bernie, Lynette, | 这是我们其他的队员 伯尼 利奈特 | 
| [07:52] | there’s Frank again, who’s currently trying | 然后是弗兰克 他正在试图 | 
| [07:54] | to drink a Sprite through a wrapped straw. | 用没拆包装的吸管喝雪碧 | 
| [07:57] | So cute how he doesn’t know stuff. | 他什么都不懂的样子太可爱了 | 
| [08:00] | And these are the bowling wives. No offense, Wayne. | 这些是球手娇妻 无意冒犯 韦恩 | 
| [08:02] | Oh, none taken. I’m a pair of sensible earrings | 不介意 我就差一副合适的耳环 | 
| [08:04] | away from being my mother. | 就是我妈的翻版了 | 
| [08:07] | So this is the practice for the title game tomorrow night. | 今晚是在为明晚的比赛做练习 | 
| [08:10] | We win that, | 我们明晚打赢 | 
| [08:10] | we get to go to the championships in Detroit. | 我们就能去底特律打冠军赛 | 
| [08:13] | We win that, we get to leave Detroit. | 赢那个比赛 我们就能活着离开底特律 | 
| [08:15] | Oh, cool, I still have to pick up my last check from Chrysler. | 太好了 我刚好可以找克哥讨没给的工钱 | 
| [08:18] | He was my pimp. | 他是帮我拉皮条的 | 
| [08:20] | Uh, do the bowling wives have to go to that… | 球手娇妻们必需得跟去… | 
| [08:23] | get to come to that? | 那些赢了还能再去哪哪的比赛吗 | 
| [08:25] | Sure, that’d be great. | 可以啊 能来就太好了 | 
| [08:26] | This could be our thing. You could be my bowling wife. | 这可以是我们的专属爱好 你可以当我的球手娇妻 | 
| [08:29] | Before I say yes, is there any way | 在我答应之前 我想问一下 | 
| [08:31] | the bar here serves white wine? | 这里的啤酒吧有卖白葡萄酒吗 | 
| [08:35] | Well, this is what couples do for each other, right? | 情侣都得这样为对方牺牲 对吧 | 
| [08:38] | I’m sure your spouses support you | 我相信你的伴侣也会支持 | 
| [08:40] | in whatever’s important to you. | 你心中觉得重要的事物 | 
| [08:42] | Bernie missed my swearing in as a Federal judge last week. | 伯尼错过我上周联邦法官的宣誓仪式 | 
| [08:45] | But he bowled a 180, so it was worth it. | 但他打了个180分 这波不亏 | 
| [08:49] | Today’s my birthday. I’m one year cancer free. | 今天是我生日 我抗癌成功一周年了 | 
| [08:52] | Lynette didn’t even know I was sick. | 利奈特压根就不知道我病过 | 
| [08:55] | Let’s go, Frank. Shake it for mama! | 上啊 弗兰克 给老娘摇摆一下 | 
| [09:02] | Those ten years in high school did nothing for him. | 他上的十年高中真是啥都没教会他 | 
| [09:13] | I’m up. Good luck two-step. | 轮到我啦 好运两步舞 | 
| [09:18] | Let’s go, Bobby! Do a good jobby! | 上啊 小鲍比 出手 没人比 | 
| [09:22] | If Frank does a good jobby, I might just give him one. | 如果弗兰克没人比 那我也”出手”帮他 | 
| [09:26] | B-O-B-B-Y, I could be his alibi. | 鲍比鲍比比 最爱就是你 | 
| [09:30] | ‘Cause he’s bowling. He’s bowling. | 对手全是屁 全场最牛逼 | 
| [09:37] | You wanna cut that out? | 你能别加油了吗 | 
| [09:39] | We want them to lose. If they win tomorrow, | 我们就盼着他们输 如果他们赢了 | 
| [09:41] | the season goes on for two more months. | 他们赛季就还得再多打两个月 | 
| [09:43] | Haven’t we already been here two months? | 我们在这里不是已经过了两个月了吗 | 
| [09:45] | The foot spray plays games with your mind. | 爽足止汗喷雾闻多了 会让你产生幻觉 | 
| [09:52] | Max, can you come sniff me? | 麦克斯 你能过来闻闻我吗 | 
| [09:54] | I was hoping the sewer smell from our shower | 虽然我希望我们浴室的下水道味 | 
| [09:57] | would cover the stink from the bowling alley, | 能掩盖保龄球馆的臭味 | 
| [09:59] | but I think they just joined forces. | 但我想这两者已经融合在一起了 | 
| [10:02] | If you keep smelling like sewers and bowling alleys, | 如果你闻起来像下水道和保龄球馆的味道 | 
| [10:05] | we’re gonna have to have sex. | 那恐怕我们得滚床单了 | 
| [10:07] | Well, unfortunately for you, | 你没这个福分了 | 
| [10:09] | I won’t be smelling like a bowling alley anymore | 我身上不会再有保龄球馆的味道 | 
| [10:11] | because I’m gonna tell Bobby that | 因为我要告诉鲍比 | 
| [10:12] | bowling should be his thing. | 保龄球应该是他的专利 | 
| [10:14] | And waiting for him cutely at home will be mine. | 在家美美地等他回来 则是我的专利 | 
| [10:18] | Onto something interesting, | 说件有趣的事 | 
| [10:20] | Frank came over last night. | 弗兰克昨晚来这里了 | 
| [10:22] | You guys had sex? | 你们俩上床了吗 | 
| [10:23] | I didn’t hear you ring your sex bell. | 我没有听见你的性爱小铃铛响啊 | 
| [10:26] | Well, we tried to, but he just seemed confused | 我们想来着 但他一脸懵逼 | 
| [10:28] | so I let him go to sleep. | 所以我就让他先睡了 | 
| [10:30] | But I did put those hands to work. | 但我有让他的双手好好干活 | 
| [10:33] | I didn’t hear your hand stuff buzzer. | 我也没有听见你的手活蜂鸣器响啊 | 
| [10:36] | I had him work on my laces. | 我让他帮我弄鞋带了 | 
| [10:37] | You didn’t hear my laces kazoo? | 你没有听见我的鞋带卡祖笛响吗 | 
| [10:40] | Hey, Max? | 麦克斯 | 
| [10:42] | I got all the knots out of your shoes. | 我把你鞋带上的结都解开了 | 
| [10:45] | If I can teach him how to have sex and how to climb onto a bed, | 如果我能教会他怎么做爱 怎么爬上床 | 
| [10:48] | I’m locking this down. | 那这家伙我要定了 | 
| [10:50] | Hey, thought I’d surprise you, bring you some coffee. | 想说给你送咖啡 给你个惊喜 | 
| [10:52] | Bobby, what are you doing here? | 鲍比 你来这里干嘛 | 
| [10:54] | This isn’t the bowling alley. | 这又不是保龄球馆 | 
| [10:56] | Well, I’m glad I found him. His mom was looking for him. | 真高兴我找到他了 他妈一直在找他呢 | 
| [10:59] | Come on, Frank, let’s go. | 来 弗兰克 走吧 | 
| [11:00] | – We gotta get ready for the game. – Bye. | -我们得为比赛作准备了 -先走了 | 
| [11:02] | I’ll see you later at the alley. | 晚点球馆见 | 
| [11:03] | No… okay. | 还是算了吧 | 
| [11:07] | So, can I call you? | 我可以打给你吗 | 
| [11:11] | Please tell me that wasn’t his bowling hand. | 拜托告诉我那不是他打保龄球的手 | 
| [11:14] | Caroline, what did you do to Frank? | 卡洛琳 你对弗兰克做了什么 | 
| [11:16] | He’s our best player. | 他是我们的王牌球手 | 
| [11:17] | It was totally an accident. | 这真的是意外 | 
| [11:19] | I support your hobby. I was looking forward | 我完全支持你的爱好 我一直很期待 | 
| [11:21] | to coming tonight and not waiting here, cutely. | 今晚去看比赛 而不是在这里美美地等你回来 | 
| [11:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [11:25] | Is my pinky supposed to be my longest finger? | 我的小指本来就是最长那根手指吗 | 
| [11:28] | What are we gonna do? | 现在我们怎么办 | 
| [11:30] | Well, like I told the producers of Deadliest Catch, | 正如我对《致命捕捞》的制作人所说的那样 | 
| [11:30] | 探索频道的纪录片 记录了在阿拉斯加帝王蟹季节 白令海域上渔船所发生的事情 | |
| [11:33] | looks like Captain Max is coming out of retirement. | 看来麦克斯船长要重出江湖了 | 
| [11:37] | Good thing I still have my bowling glove. | 还好我的保龄球手套还在 | 
| [11:40] | Max, that’s an oven mitt. | 麦克斯 那是微波炉手套 | 
| [11:43] | That’s how good I am. | 老娘就是有这么厉害 | 
| [11:51] | No pressure, but if you blow this, | 不要有压力 但如果你搞砸了 | 
| [11:53] | I may never get married. | 我可能这辈子都嫁不出去了 | 
| [11:55] | Oh, please, I once had to bowl to get out of North Korea. | 拜托 我曾经靠打保龄球打出一条离开朝鲜的路 | 
| [12:00] | Max Black, Max Black! | 麦克斯·布莱克 麦克斯·布莱克 | 
| [12:02] | She bowled to get her freedom back. | 曾靠打球得自由 打到对手跪地求 | 
| [12:05] | That is a very specific cheer. | 好量身定制的助威口号啊 | 
| [12:15] | Shabooya! | 牛逼吧 | 
| [12:17] | You like that, suckers? | 喜欢吗 废柴们 | 
| [12:18] | Bowling is not just for guys with their third DUI anymore. | 保龄球不再是多次醉驾男人的天下啦 | 
| [12:23] | Max, that was amazing. | 麦克斯 那真是太厉害了 | 
| [12:25] | The strike, I mean… what you’re doing now is very off-putting. | 我是说刚才那一球 你现在的举动就有点怪了 | 
| [12:28] | Well, it makes more sense if you imagine she’s riding | 或许这样有助于你理解 想象她在骑 | 
| [12:30] | a very small unicorn named Tito. | 一只非常小的独角兽 名叫提托 | 
| [12:35] | – Oh, yeah, yeah. – Yeah. | -好吧 看懂了 -对吧 | 
| [12:39] | Look at this poor sucker. | 瞧瞧这可怜的小家伙 | 
| [12:42] | I wasted $400 in quarters yesterday on this thing. | 老子昨天在这台机子上浪费了400块的硬币 | 
| [12:45] | Good luck, kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 | 
| [12:50] | Oh. He won. | 好吧 他夹到了 | 
| [12:52] | Well, between Earl’s claw-like hand | 厄尔有像爪子一样的手 | 
| [12:56] | and the fact that Han was born in one of these machines, | 而阿憨就出生于其中一台夹娃娃机 | 
| [12:59] | we’ve got a dream team here. | 我们组了个明星梦之队啊 | 
| [13:03] | Now this is our Ocean’s 1 1/2. | 这是我们的”一个半罗汉” | 
| [13:07] | Now, you promised, if I win Barbara the stuffed animal, | 你答应过我 如果我帮芭芭拉夹到一个毛绒玩具 | 
| [13:10] | you’ll come to my live action Clue party. | 你会来参加我的真人版妙探寻凶 | 
| [13:13] | I’ll be playing Professor Plum. | 我要扮演梅教授 | 
| [13:14] | Re-imagined as an English dandy with a nose for trouble. | 将他重塑为善于发现问题的英国雅痞 | 
| [13:19] | Great, and I’ll play the butler who doesn’t show up. | 好啊 那我就扮演不会出现的男管家 | 
| [13:23] | I mean, we’re not going, right? | 我是说 我们都不会去 对吧 | 
| [13:25] | No! | 对 | 
| [13:27] | You know I can hear you? | 你们知道我能听见你们说话吧 | 
| [13:29] | Well, then you know we’re not going. | 那你就知道我们都不会去啦 | 
| [13:32] | Max, Max, she’s got spunk! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 她真有种 | 
| [13:34] | And she’s only slightly drunk. | 略有醉意 依旧能中 | 
| [13:37] | I haven’t been slightly drunk in five beers. | 我从来没试过喝五瓶啤酒就略有醉意 | 
| [13:46] | I think we got this. | 我觉得我们赢定了 | 
| [13:48] | Thanks for horribly maiming Frank. | 多谢你残忍地把弗兰克搞残废了 | 
| [13:50] | Two more pins and we’re going to Detroit. | 再倒两个瓶子 我们就可以去底特律了 | 
| [13:54] | Waiting for my ball to drop. | 等待球[睾丸]落下中 | 
| [13:56] | Story of my life. | 我的人生故事啊 | 
| [13:58] | This guy knows what I’m talking about. | 这家伙懂我在说什么 | 
| [13:58] | 有些男婴是到出生几个月后 睾丸才从腹腔落入阴囊 | |
| [14:00] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不懂 | 
| [14:02] | Lemme get the ball for you, Max. | 我帮你拿球吧 麦克斯 | 
| [14:04] | Look, like I said to you at that all-you-can-eat Indian buffet, | 在吃到饱印度自助餐馆时 我对你说过 | 
| [14:07] | unless you wanna get bit, get out of the way. | 除非你想被咬 否则别挡路 | 
| [14:10] | And like I said to you at the Indian buffet, | 在印度自助餐馆时 我也对你说过 | 
| [14:13] | I just want to be part of this. | 我只想参与其中 | 
| [14:17] | Damn it, my fingies! | 妈的 我的手指 | 
| [14:19] | Max, I’m sorry! | 麦克斯 对不起 | 
| [14:21] | Caroline, what did you do? | 卡洛琳 瞧你干的好事 | 
| [14:23] | You’re doing more damage to the team | 你给我们队带来的伤害比 | 
| [14:25] | than when we tried to get separate checks at Macaroni Grill. | 我们在意式餐厅试图分开算账时还大 | 
| [14:28] | Hey, if I don’t drink, I don’t pay. | 酒我没喝 为啥要我摊 | 
| [14:32] | Eh, this was my pickle-snatching hand. | 这可是我掏咸菜罐的惯用手 | 
| [14:35] | Like I said at the Indian buffet, | 就像我在印度自助餐馆说的那样 | 
| [14:37] | I think we might need an ambulance. | 我觉得我们该叫救护车了 | 
| [14:48] | Wow, that was the craziest woman’s room ever. | 那真是我去过最疯狂的女厕所 | 
| [14:52] | It was filled with urinals and men. | 里面全是小便池和男人 | 
| [14:56] | Wait a minute. | 等等 好像走错了 | 
| [14:59] | Hey, did you get the stuffed animal for Barbara yet? | 你们给芭芭拉夹到毛绒玩具了吗 | 
| [15:02] | No, but something more impressive happened. | 还没 但更让人吃惊的事情发生了 | 
| [15:05] | And we’re still not sure how. | 我们至今没搞懂是怎么搞的 | 
| [15:17] | Like I said when I was watching the OA, | 就像我看《先见之明》时说的那样 | 
| [15:21] | what the hell am I looking at? | 我他妈看的到底是什么啊 | 
| [15:25] | On the bright side, maybe she’s not as dumb as you thought. | 从好的一面看 或许她没有你想得那么傻 | 
| [15:29] | That claw machine is harder to get into | 那台夹娃娃机比我邻居艾琳 | 
| [15:31] | than my neighbor Irene. | 要难”进入”多了 | 
| [15:34] | We looked away for two seconds. | 我们就两秒钟没看着她 | 
| [15:36] | Some 12-year-olds were making fun of Han, | 某个12岁的小屁孩刚在嘲笑阿憨 | 
| [15:38] | so we piled on. | 于是我们也加入了他的行列 | 
| [15:40] | We gotta get her out of there. | 我们得赶紧把她弄出来 | 
| [15:44] | All right. I’ll keep her entertained | 好吧 我负责逗她开心 | 
| [15:47] | and you guys sneak up behind her with the claw. | 你们操纵夹子从后面偷偷接近她 | 
| [15:52] | Max, so you don’t think it’s broken, do you? | 麦克斯 你的手指应该没断吧 | 
| [15:54] | I know you’ve always wanted a hook, | 我知道你一直很想要个手钩 | 
| [15:56] | but I don’t wanna be the cause of it. | 但我不想成为罪魁祸首 | 
| [15:59] | Is there any way you can use your left? | 有没有可能用你的左手继续比赛 | 
| [16:01] | Out of the question. This one’s just for show. | 不可能 这只手是摆设 | 
| [16:04] | In an emergency, someone else can bowl for Max, | 在紧急情况下 别人可以代替麦克斯上场 | 
| [16:07] | but since we’re mid-game, | 但由于我们在比赛中 | 
| [16:08] | it must be someone of the same gender. | 替她的人必须跟她同一性别 | 
| [16:12] | I was gonna see how this worked out before I dropped it on you. | 我本来想在跟你说这话之前 看看这事怎么解决 | 
| [16:14] | I’m also league commissioner. | 因为我也是联盟的委员 | 
| [16:18] | I’m sure one of you knows how to bowl. | 我敢说你们俩肯定有人会打保龄球 | 
| [16:20] | Not to stereotype, but look at you. | 不是有成见 但瞧瞧你俩 | 
| [16:25] | Bowling wives! Bowling wives! | 球手娇妻 球手娇妻 | 
| [16:28] | It’s time to help our bowling guys. | 是时候帮帮我们的球手去 | 
| [16:31] | Think we should help her, hon? | 我们应该帮她吗 亲爱的 | 
| [16:33] | That’s right, we’re having an affair. | 没错 我们俩有私情 | 
| [16:36] | And no. | 不要 | 
| [16:40] | Yeah, they won’t do it. | 好吧 他们俩不愿意 | 
| [16:42] | Is it too late to put Earl in a wig? | 现在帮厄尔戴假发会不会太晚了 | 
| [16:44] | Oh, that takes hours. | 那得折腾好几个小时呢 | 
| [16:46] | And I don’t have the glue on me. | 而我身上没带胶水 | 
| [16:50] | We’re gonna have to forfeit. | 我们只能被迫放弃了 | 
| [16:52] | I guess I Can’t Believe It’s Not Gutter | 我猜”不敢相信这居然不是落沟球”队 | 
| [16:54] | is going to Detroit. | 要去底特律了 | 
| [16:55] | And I can’t believe it. | 而我真的不敢相信 | 
| [16:57] | No. I can do the bowling. | 不 我可以打保龄球 | 
| [17:00] | I have to because I think I’m years away from being on top. | 我必须行 因为我还得好几年才能接受女上位 | 
| [17:04] | I have vertigo. | 我有眩晕症 | 
| [17:06] | You are amazing. | 你太棒了 | 
| [17:08] | All you need is two pins. | 你只需击倒两个木瓶 | 
| [17:10] | And even if you don’t get them, | 就算你一个都不中 | 
| [17:12] | I’ll still love you. | 我依然爱你 | 
| [17:13] | But please get two pins. | 但请务必击倒两个瓶子 | 
| [17:16] | Caroline, Caroline, she’s on her own. | 卡洛琳 卡洛琳 她要靠自己 | 
| [17:19] | If she doesn’t get this, she’ll die alone. | 如果没成功 孤独地死去 | 
| [17:23] | Max, you know how much I hate that cheer. | 麦克斯 你知道我有多讨厌这口号 | 
| [17:26] | May I please have a practice swoop on the court next door? | 我能去隔壁球场先练练怎么撂球吗 | 
| [17:31] | Everyone else got practice swoops. | 其他人都有先练习啊 | 
| [17:34] | Does she think rolling the ball down the lane | 她是不是觉得把球扔进球道里 | 
| [17:35] | is called “swooping”? | 叫”撂球” | 
| [17:37] | I don’t know. She calls sheets “bedding.” | 我不知道 她还管床单叫”寝具”呢 | 
| [17:51] | Uh, gutter ball. Someone’s dying alone. | 落沟球 有人要孤独地死去啦 | 
| [17:54] | Oh, that was my bad. | 那是我的错 | 
| [17:56] | I should have told you. Aim away from the gutters. | 我应该告诉你 不要瞄准那两条球沟 | 
| [17:59] | The gutters are the things on the sides. | 球沟就是两侧那玩意 | 
| [18:02] | Just… just focus on the center, | 就…就专注中间 | 
| [18:05] | whip it back, and… | 手往后拉 然后… | 
| [18:09] | Or do that. | 或者这样也行 | 
| [19:01] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 | 
| [19:02] | The ten bases fell down! | 十个瓶柱全倒了 | 
| [19:04] | I swooped them all! | 我把它们都撂倒了 | 
| [19:06] | That was incredible. | 真是不可思议 | 
| [19:07] | I hate to say it, but I had this crazy thought | 虽然我很不想说 但之前我有个疯狂的想法 | 
| [19:10] | that you were trying to sabotage the team | 你是故意祸害我们球队 | 
| [19:12] | because you hate bowling. | 因为你讨厌保龄球 | 
| [19:13] | I thought so, too! | 我也是这么想的 | 
| [19:15] | There’s someone down there. | 那下面有人 | 
| [19:21] | Max? | 麦克斯 | 
| [19:22] | You cheated! | 你们作弊 | 
| [19:25] | You can’t pin this on me. | 这不能怪[球瓶]我 | 
| [19:30] | How did Barbara get in the claw machine? | 芭芭拉是怎么钻进夹娃娃机的呢 | 
| [19:33] | Well, we’ve ruled out magic. | 我们已经排除掉魔法 | 
| [19:35] | Currently, our top theory is invisible gnomes. | 现在我们最靠谱的想法是隐形的地精 | 
| [19:39] | Yeah, she may not be a genius, | 是啊 她可能不是天才 | 
| [19:42] | but she goes after what she wants. | 但她勇于追求内心所需 | 
| [19:44] | Like Oleg at Swingers Yoga. | 就像奥列格上乱交瑜伽时那样 | 
| [19:48] | What you really had to see was Sophie going in after her. | 你真该看看苏菲钻进去抓她时 | 
| [19:52] | She was face down, Spanx up. | 她的脸朝下 塑身衣全露 | 
| [19:54] | Man, it was wild. | 天 那画面太疯狂了 | 
| [19:56] | All right, we better get going before they realize | 我们最好赶紧离开这 趁他们还没发现 | 
| [19:58] | we broke their claw machine and their sex booth | 我们弄坏了他们的夹娃娃机和打炮亭 | 
| [20:01] | and two of the condom machines. | 以及两台安全套贩卖机 | 
| [20:06] | There’s always next season. | 还会有下一赛季 | 
| [20:08] | We’ll get back at it. I can work on some cheers. | 到时候我们卷土重来 我可以想更多助威口号 | 
| [20:11] | You are never coming here again. | 你再也不许来这里了 | 
| [20:14] | Thank you! | 谢谢 | 
| [20:24] | Get a lane! | 开个球道亲好吗 | 
| [20:28] | Take it easy, Larry. | 轻点 拉里 | 
| [20:29] | Those are my handcuffs. | 那是我的手铐 | 
| [20:32] | One day, I’ll be able to come to a bowling alley | 总有一天 我也能来保龄球馆打球 | 
| [20:34] | without leaving like this. | 而不用这么被人押出去 |